Eve's Boutique by pseudoclever
Summary:

An NSFW giantess growth contest novel about polyamory, love, magic, and desire.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing Woman, Insertion, Lesbians, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 29058 Read: 13946 Published: April 22 2024 Updated: May 17 2024
Story Notes:


1. Sunday - Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

2. Chapter 2 by pseudoclever

3. Chapter 3 - Home Life by pseudoclever

4. Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

5. Chapter 5 by pseudoclever

6. Chapter 6 by pseudoclever

7. Chapter 7 by pseudoclever

8. Chapter 8 by pseudoclever

9. Chapter 9 by pseudoclever

10. Chapter 10 by pseudoclever

11. Chapter 11 by pseudoclever

12. Chapter 12 by pseudoclever

13. Chapter 13 by pseudoclever

Sunday - Chapter 1 by pseudoclever

Forward

Welcome to Eve’s Boutique – a growth contest novel of polyamory, romance, and smutty, smutty size change.  This story has 57 chapters in total, and I’ll be posting a new one every few days.

Back Matter

In a world where almost everyone is polyamorous and bicurious: four college girls... two witches... and all their various love interests... will learn the true meaning of... "personal growth."

 Abigail already knew this story.  The mysterious shop that hadn't been there before.  The tall, muscular witch who spoke only in riddles, and offered magic potions without ever saying what they would do.  Eve hadn't actually said hers was a growth potion, but come on!  Abby was four-foot-seven, and tired of being ignored.  She could read between the lines as well as anyone.

 But there are consequences to doing business with a witch – beyond an extra foot or ten of height.  Abigail and her friends soon find themselves caught in a game of size and magic, with stakes of cosmic proportions.  As the ladies take turns outgrowing each other, they'll learn what happens when you allow the owner of a magic shop to be more than just a plot device – and find out what she truly desires.

Eve's Boutique Includes!

 57 Chapters of Giantess Fun

Romance.  Erotica.  Sexy times.  And big, big feelings

Giantess Growth Contest Transformations

Female Muscle Growth

Occasional Male and Female Shrinking, and Attribute Theft

Mind Control and Hypnosis

Consensual Polyamory and BDSM, Modeling Healthy Conversations and Dynamics

 

What’s in this story?

 If you aren't familiar with the 40+ stories I've posted all over the internet, about people growing and shrinking, then I want you to know one thing: my stories have a lot of sex scenes.  This one is no different.  It's a novel though, and we're doing things with a different rhythm.  Think, #PornWithPlot, and #PornWithFeelings.  I want to make you laugh, and cry, and think, in addition to all the other feelings my stories tend to evoke.

 But if there's a particular sort of content you're after, no judgment.  In fact, I've included a list of Content Tags and a guide to show you which chapters have that content.  May I draw your attention to…

- NSFW (major): This probably means there’s a sex scene.

-      - Violence: Usually no more than some bumps and bruises and scary moments, but be aware people do occasionally get hurt in this story.

-      - Non-Con: This generally means non-consensual size or attribute theft.  No one is “raped” in this story, though some sex scenes do involve dubious consent.

 

Comprehensive List of Content Tags (minor spoilers) https://imgur.com/a/oUBtYwK

List of Content Tags by Chapter (potentially major spoilers) Part 1 https://imgur.com/a/upro2Gp

Part 2 https://imgur.com/a/CvFlTqq

 

Can you guess..?

I hope you’ll forgive that I took a few geographical liberties with the city in which this story takes place.  See if you can guess which city – before we give the game away at the end.  An even harder challenge: see if you can figure out exactly which college our heroines attend.  And if that doesn’t gamify things enough?  Details in this story will let you guess an event the author attended, on a very specific date and time.  Not until quite late in the story, though.  Pin a rose on your nose if you get that one, especially if you manage it before Chapter 54.


Want the whole thing now?

 This is a novel, that I poured my heart and soul into for a year and a half.  Do you want to avoid waiting six months for all of it to be posted here, for free?  Would you rather have the whole thing now, and do you want to see 18 original pieces of art, showing the height of the characters, all their various changes, and some even some NSFW shots?  Good news!  This novel is available for purchase from numerous retailers, including Apple, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, and Amazon (Amazon edition has NSFW pictures redacted.)  If you like it, kindly leave me a review, so other people can find this story~  


BUY THE FINISHED NOVEL NOW: https://books2read.com/u/bOpPw9






Eve's Boutique
By Pseudoclever


Sunday - Chapter 1

Bestie's Brunch

“I call this meeting of the Bestie’s Brunch to order.”  Mackenzie tapped her cup with a spoon in a reverent manner.  “As our first order of business, I’d like to introduce our special guest – Elijah.  Say hi, Elijah!”

“Hi,” said Elijah.

“Since when do we have ‘special guests?’” Abigail grumbled.  “I thought Bestie’s Brunch was for Besties only.  You know.  Just the four of us.”

Chloe sighed.  “It’s almost never been ‘the four of us’ though.”

“What’s Kayla’s excuse this time?” Mackenzie asked.  “If she doesn’t pick up her attendance, I’m going to have to seriously consider revoking her Bestie-in-Training status.”

“Lay off her, okay?” Abigail said.  “She had to take on some odd jobs after the factory cut her hours.  She’s getting like five hours of sleep a night lately – if she can even manage to sleep at all.  And I happen to know Chloe here isn’t helping with that.  The two of them have been going at it like rabbits lately.  And sure, I know all this partly because the walls between our rooms are thin, but for fuck’s sake.  It sounds like you’re smashing furniture in there.”

Chloe blushed down at her mocha.  “Oh.  Um.  Sorry.  It’s just nice that we’re finally living together.  Plus!  I’ve never been with anyone as strong as her.  Or as tall.  You wouldn’t believe the things she can do with me.  Um.  Anyway.”

Chloe turned, giving Elijah an embarrassed smile.  “It’s very nice to meet you.  What brings you to our club?”

“I invited him,” Mackenzie said, looking pleased.  “He was wandering around the Quad like a lost little lamb.”

“I asked her if she had the time,” Elijah said.  “And she asked if I had the energy.  And I said, ‘what?’  And she said, ‘Never mind….’”

“It wasn’t a good joke,” Mackenzie admitted.

“Then she asked if I was hungry,” Elijah went on.  “And I said I could eat, and she said she hoped that was true, and I said what, and she said it was supposed to be an innuendo….”

“That’ll do Elijah.  Now.  What’s our second order of business?”

Abigail rolled her eyes.  “I don’t know.  Maybe we could order some food.  Would one of you flag down the waiter?”

“Why don’t you do it?”

“As if I’d be able to get their attention in this crowd.  Half the restaurant is already staring at the two of you.”

Chloe blushed brighter.

Mackenzie grinned.  “I suppose as club chairperson, I can perform this sacred duty.”

She stood, raising her hand, and waved like a homecoming queen on the front of a parade float.  Heads turned – men and women alike.  All admiring the woman’s perfect heart-shaped ass, her exaggerated hourglass figure, her flawless skin.  Mackenzie could easily have been a model, had often received unsolicited invitations to this effect.  She’d looked into it, and reported that the hours were terrible.

“Hello!  Excuse me?  I believe our table is ready to order!  Would anyone like to service us?”

Three members of the wait staff tried to respond at once.  There was a brief exchange of scowls and curt gestures.  Eventually one asserted dominance, and hurried over.

“Yes, what can I do for the three of you today?”

Abigail sighed.  “There are four of us.”

“Oh dear.  I didn’t see you there, miss.  Someone really should have offered you a booster seat.  Just a moment – and I’ll get you a kid’s menu, too.”

Abigail opened her mouth to exclaim that she was not a child, but Mackenzie spoke first.  “No thank you.  Chloe, why don’t you start us off?”

Chloe stated her order clearly and concisely.  Then had to repeat it three times, while the waiter stared at her chest.  She obviously knew this was happening, but seemed more embarrassed than angry.  Each time she repeated herself her voice became softer.  Finally she wrapped a shawl around her shoulders, subtly blocking the view of her cleavage.

The waiter immediately got her order right.

Mackenzie ordered Eggs Benedict with a half-dozen special instructions, and a side of cantaloupe.

Elijah ordered, “...a burger.”

The waiter started to leave, but Abigail loudly cleared her throat, ready for this.  “I’ll take the Denver Omelet, bacon, rye toast.  And a mimosa.  A strong one.”

The waiter carded her, and left.  A silence fell.

“Well, isn’t this nice,” Mackenzie said.

Abigail huffed.  “Why do we keep coming here?  The wait staff ignores me, and they can never keep their eyes off Chloe’s tits.”

“It’s okay,” Chloe mumbled.  “I’m used to it.”

Mackenzie shrugged.  “They make the best latte in town, and the waiters are cute.  But also.  And I’m sorry if this is a sensitive subject, Abby dear.  You are rather easy to overlook.  You’re all of, what, four-foot-six?”

“Four-seven.”

“My apologies for shorting you.”

“I get it,” Elijah said.

“Oh I’m so glad Elijah!  It’s like the two of us have, I don’t know.  Some sort of connection!”  She wrapped one arm around him to give him a gentle hug.  As she did, her chest plushed against his shoulder.  “Elijah, what do you think Abigail could do to be more noticeable?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind, sweetie.”  Mackenzie turned to regard the shorter girl, tenting her fingers.  “You could start wearing heels.  Or try dressing more provocatively in general.  Your fashion sense screams, ‘nineteenth century librarian.’”

Abigail shook her head.  “I don’t really have the ankles for heels.  Or the coordination.  Plus the sexy clothes they make for girls my size are meant for ten-year-olds.  No thank you to that energy.”

The waiter arrived with their drinks.  He set Abigail’s mimosa down in front of Chloe, then spent several moments ogling her breasts again.

Abby rescued her drink, and took an enormous gulp.

“Anyway,” she went on.  “An outfit wouldn’t get me noticed when I’m with the two of you.  If you or Chloe showed up to brunch in a burlap sack, I bet you’d just start a new fashion trend.”

“It’s true,” Chloe lamented.  “I’ve tried everything to stop people from staring at my chest.  Baggy clothes, binders, giant sweaters.  I even tried wearing three sports bras at once.  And ended up breaking two of them.  It’s easier to just give in, and wear low cut tops.  That way I know for sure everyone’s looking.  It feels safer to remove any sense of doubt, you know?”

“What I don’t understand is why you mind the stares, Chloe.  I personally adore them.  With a body like mine, I can’t help but be the center of attention.  Isn’t that right, Elijah?”

“What?  Oh.  Yeah.  Good body.  Hang on.”  The man fished his phone from his pocket with a look of concern.  “Oh.  Hi Wendy.  Nothing much.  Food.  Is it Mittens?  Yeah, uh-huh.  Be right over.  What?  Yeah.  Uh-huh.  No, I don’t mind.  See you soon.”

“Oh no!  Are you leaving us?”  Mackenzie looked devastated.

“It’s my next-door neighbor.  Her cat’s stuck up a tree.  Third time this month.”

“You’re literally running off to save a cat?”  Abigail’s tone was half incredulous, half admiring.

“If you saw this cat you’d understand.  Mittens is sooo adorable.”  Elijah paused, his chiseled jaw chewing on a frown.  “Though come to think of it, he was a tabby when I first met him.  Last time he was a calico.  Plus I’ve never seen him inside Wendy’s house.  And somehow it’s always laundry day, so she’s wearing these like, robes and lingerie and stuff when she invites me in to thank me.  Weird, right?”

The three women stared at him.

“Anyway.  Nice meeting you.  See you in class, Abigail.”

Mackenzie watched him go.  Her eyes practically shaped themselves into little hearts.  “He’s so dumb.  I want to suck his cock.”

“Him and half the guys on campus,” Abigail snorted.

“Hey!  Some of the women too – the ones that meet my requirements.  I may be a slut, but I’m equal opportunity.”  She paused.  “Wait, did he say he was going to see you in class?  Do you know him?”

“Yeah.  He sits beside me in biology.  I’m surprised he remembers my name.”

“You’ve got to give him my number!”  Mackenzie fished around in her purse, and withdrew a small card.  She passed it across the table urgently.

Abigail picked it up.  “‘Mackenzie Nole Wants To See You Naked.’  Huh.  The gold foil is a nice touch.”

“They’re a life saver.  I could never find a pen when I needed them.”

The club meeting was orderly.  Mackenzie officially dismissed them after the fruit course, announcing she had shopping plans.  Chloe and Abigail walked home together.

“I can’t believe she freaking invited Elijah.  Of all people.”

Chloe shrugged, her breasts almost tumbling out of her top.  A car honked.  “Just a coincidence, I’m sure.”

“It’s fate laughing at me, is what it is.  Mackenzie can have anybody she wants.  Why did she have to set her sights on the one guy I’ve been attracted to for months?”

“You’re attracted to him?  It sure didn’t seem that way.  You didn’t flirt with him or anything.  You hardly even talked to him.”

Abigail fiddled with her sleeve.  “I just… I’m playing the long game, okay?”

“He doesn’t seem your type, if I’m being honest.  You don’t usually go for big, blonde, and stupid.”

The shorter woman sighed dreamily.  “I know, he seems like a brainless hunk of meat.  But he’s a total sweetheart, Chloe!  He’s always talking about animals he’s fostering – we spend half our lectures with him grilling the professor about how to take care of his menagerie.  It’s like every possum and raccoon in town is getting thorns in their paws just so he’ll take care of them.  And, when a guy in our class broke his arm?  You should’ve seen how dedicated Elijah was taking notes for him.  I don’t think they turned out to be legible, but….”

Chloe had stopped following.  She was standing in front of a plant shop window, her eyes as big as saucers.  “This… is a golden trumpet tree!  I didn’t think they could grow in this climate, even in a greenhouse.  And look – it’s enormous!”

She turned, grabbing both of Abigail’s hands.  “We have to go in!”

“I don’t know.  I had this whole afternoon planned, of reading and day drinking and not talking to anyone.”  Abigail scrunched up her face in thought.  “And I’m pretty sure this shop wasn’t here when we walked by an hour ago.”

“Please?”  Chloe looked like she might cry.  “I’ll, um.  Give you one of my patented shoulder rubs?  A long one?  I’ll even break out the baby oil.  Come on, please Abby!”

“Calm down Klo.  I’m just teasing.”  She smirked, holding open the door.  “Though I’m holding you to that shoulder rub.”

Chapter 2 by pseudoclever

Chapter 2

Eve's Boutique


A bell jingled merrily as the two girls entered the shop.  Bright light streamed in through a skylight, illuminating dozens upon dozens of plants.  The room was absolutely filled with vibrant greenery.

“Oh my Gosh!  A bee orchid.  They’re practically a full-time job to grow.  And look how healthy it is!”  Chloe touched one of its leaves reverently.  “And this!  A South African bushwillow, but the coloration…  I thought this genus was extinct!  They’re all so huge, too.  Someone must be taking amazing care of these.”

“They’re nice, I suppose.”  Abigail gave a conifer an experimental poke.

“I’ve definitely found my new favorite shop.  Oh my goodness.”  Chloe took a deep breath, fanning herself.  She looked around the shop.  “Hello!  Is anyone here?”

A side door banged open, slamming against the wall behind it.  A woman entered, carrying an enormous cast iron pot.

“Oh, hello there,” she said, wiping sweat from her brow with her shoulder.  “Apologies, I’m still getting things set up.  The two of you are actually my first customers.  Welcome to Eve’s Boutique.  I’m Eve.”

“Holy crap,” Abigail whispered.  “She’s taller than Kayla!

“Yeah, like she’s got to be six four at least!”

“I bet she’s stronger too.”

“Seriously.  Look at those biceps!”

Eve rolled her eyes.  “I’m, ah, standing right here.  Give me a sec, I’m just going to put this away.  Be right back.”

The woman grunted, picking up the gigantic cauldron again.  It looked like it weighed a couple hundred pounds.  With some effort she carried it into a back room, shoving the door open with her hip.  There was a heavy crash, and a moment later Eve returned, dusting off her hands and looking satisfied.

“Now then,” she said, stepping behind the counter.  “What can I do for you ladies?”

Chloe swallowed.  She took several quick steps, and dropped her hands onto the counter.  “The trumpet tree in the window.  How much?  I’m sure I can’t afford the big one, but you have to have something smaller, right?  Maybe I can pay in installments?”

The shop keeper gave her an apologetic shrug.  “It’s not for sale.”

Chloe looked like she’d just heard about a death in her family.  She frowned, and set her jaw.  “The Philodendron Pink Princess, then?  I don’t see a price tag….”

“Not that one either.”  Eve gave her a quizzical smile.  “Do you… think this is a plant shop?”

“It’s not?”

The giant woman shook her head.  “They’re just decorations.  I haven’t had time to put out my actual merchandise yet.  Like I said, I’m still getting set up.”

“What do you sell, then?” Abigail asked, narrowing her eyes.

“These.”

Eve fished under the counter, and withdrew a small cardboard box.  She opened it, and pulled several glass bottles out, setting them on the counter.  They were all ornate, possibly hand blown, with attractive grooves and etchings.  Each had a scripted label written in an elegant hand.

“The plants,” she explained.  “Are just the raw materials.”

Chloe gave her a shrewd smile.  “Oh, I get it.  You sell extracts.  For arthritis, or chronic headaches.  Things like that?  I’ve read there’s some surprising new research on the benefits of herbal medicine.”

Eve laughed.  “Nope.  They’re potions.”

“Excuse me?”

“Potions.”  The muscular woman raised an eyebrow.  “You know.  As in.  Magic potions?  I guess I didn’t give you my full title.  Eve, Witch of Desire, at your service.”

“That’s… nice.”  Chloe’s smile didn’t touch her eyes as she began to back away.  “Well, welcome to the neighborhood.  Maybe we’ll stop in sometime….”

Abigail folded her arms on the counter, and gave the giant woman a sly look.  “And exactly what kind of potions are these, Eve?  Let’s talk about your inventory.”

Eve rested her elbows on the table, and dropped her chin to her hands.  She bent down, until despite their almost two-foot height difference, the two were eye to eye.  The shop was brightly lit by the daytime sun, but as Eve came closer, the room seemed to dim.

“What do you need, dear?” she purred.

“Shouldn’t it be, ‘What do I desire?’  You are a desire witch, after all.”

Chloe tugged at her arm.  “Don’t antagonize her.  Let’s just go.”

Abigail pulled away, not breaking eye contact with the witch.  “I’d like to buy a love potion.  Is that something you can do, Eve?”

The woman’s smile grew darker.  Her green eyes almost seemed to glow, as she considered the question.

“No,” Eve said at last.  “Love potions always have unintended consequences.  Besides that, they’re unethical.  They’re basically consent violations in a bottle.  But if it’s love you’re after, there are other ways.”

“Such as?”

Eve smirked, looking thoughtfully off into the distance.  “Let’s start at the beginning.  There’s a certain someone you’re trying to attract, yes?  But it seems they don’t know you exist.”

Chloe scoffed.  “Yes, that’s a very good bit of cold reading, Miss Witch.  But if you don’t mind….”

“Elijah,” Eve said.  “From your biology class.  Big guy, dumb as a brick?  The one who missed class the other week because he got bit by a squirrel?”

Chloe’s jaw dropped.

Abigail was visibly unsurprised.  “That’s the one.  Do you have any ideas?”

“Several.”  She laid out a half dozen bottles.  Lifted one, considered it, set it back down.  “So, the issue is that he’s overlooking you.  Like, he doesn’t notice you.  Is that accurate?”

The smaller woman nodded.  “I’m rather easy to overlook, in case you didn’t notice.  I’m pretty short.”

Eve got an ah-ha look, and snatched up a bottle with a blue label.  “Got it.  This is one of my favorites.  I use it myself sometimes.  It tends to make one rather hard to ignore.”

“Oh?  Even more than right now?  You’re pretty eye-catching, if you don’t mind my saying.”

Eve tapped the stopper, grinning.  “Tonight, before you go to bed, make yourself a nice cup of tea.  Pour in one third of the bottle.  You won’t need sugar or honey – my potions all have a rather nice flavor – though I might suggest an herbal tea if you don’t want conflicting flavor notes.”

“Abigail,” Chloe whined.  You’re not seriously considering this?  You don’t even know what’s in this stuff!  It could be anything!”

Eve sighed, and spun the bottle around.  On the back was a list of ingredients.  “Lavender extract, glacial stream water, aloe vera juice, ethyl alcohol – that’s the fun kind of alcohol, if you didn’t know – blue dye #5.  And finally, and most importantly: magic.”

“Sold.”  Abigail opened her purse, and began to look for her wallet.  “How much?  You take a Visa?”

“Not so fast.”  Eve’s voice dropped into a low growl, like a hunting feline.  She slowly turned her gaze, regarding Chloe.  “You have a problem, too.  Come on now, don’t be shy.  Make a wish.  See if I can grant it.”

“I don’t….”

“People are always staring at your chest.  Want them to stop?”

In an instant, Chloe was beside Abigail.  She banged both fists on the counter.  “Yes!”

The amazonian woman winked.  “I thought so.”

Eve grabbed a bottle with a green label.  “Similar composition, but we substitute orchid extract for aloe, and the ethanol is dialed down a little.  The flavor’s basically the same.”

Abigail held up a hand, urging Chloe to stay silent.  To Eve, she said, “What, exactly, is her potion going to do?”

The witch covered her mouth, her expression playfully scandalized.  The taller woman seemed to considered the question carefully.  When she spoke her words came slowly, deliberately enunciating each word.  “It will allow her to deflect unwanted attention from people staring at her body.”

Abigail nodded, satisfied.  “This shop isn’t going to disappear in a puff of smoke as soon as we walk out the door?”

“It better not.  I just signed a lease.”

“And these potions don’t have horrible, ironic consequences?” Chloe put in.

“None of my consequences are ironic.  Witch’s guarantee.”  She put her hand over her heart.  “I’d never sell anything I wouldn’t use myself.  And if you don’t like the outcome, come to me and I’ll undo it.  That’s a promise.”

Chloe and Abigail looked at each other.  A bit of tension went out of the room.

“So….”  Abigail looked at the credit card in her hand.  “I’m noticing you don’t have a cash register.”

“It’s on order, should be here Tuesday.  You can Venmo me in the meantime.”  The giant witch chewed on her thumbnail.  “But you know what?  This one’s on the house.”

“Um, okay,” Chloe said.  “I’m compelled to ask why.”

Eve folded her hands behind her head, her arms flexing prettily.  “Call it a special offer for my very first customers.  Only, promise me you’ll tell a friend where you got those, if you like the results.  And throw me a review online?  A witch has gotta eat.”

Chapter 3 - Home Life by pseudoclever

Abigail and Chloe spent the afternoon together in the living room of their shared apartment.  Chloe sat on the floor, notes and textbooks spread in front of her.  Abigail was draped across her easy chair, reading a fantasy novel and carefully maintaining her mimosa buzz.

The two spoke little.  At one point, Chloe mentioned that Abigail had a test coming up in French Phonetics, and hadn’t she better be studying?

“Mêle toi de tes oignons.  And don’t you owe me a back rub?”

Chloe dutifully went to work.  She came to stand behind Abigail, and had the shorter woman remove her sweatshirt and strip to her bra and lounge shorts.  She spent a good half hour, massaging soft oil into Abigail’s shoulders.

Abigail grinned owlishly.  The novel in her lap was reaching its romantic climax, and this story had some seriously great sex scenes.  Reading a book, sipping an adult beverage, while her sexy best friend gave her a massage?  This was turning out to be a pretty good Sunday.

Neither girl mentioned the neatly wrapped package on the coffee table, though both of them looked at it often.

Mackenzie arrived around four o’clock with a young gentleman in tow.  His arms were draped with shopping bags.  Abigail had put her shirt back on by then.  This wasn’t a guy she’d seen before.  He was cute, and tall even by Mackenzie’s standards.  She had often explained her rule against sleeping with anyone who didn’t have at least a three-inch height advantage.  Mackenzie was five-nine, which removed most women, and a decent number of guys from her dating pool.

Still, she never had trouble finding suitors.

Abigail and the young man began a friendly conversation, but it wasn’t long before Mackenzie interrupted, saying she had something in the back she needed help with, and wouldn’t he just be a dear and come along?

“I’m really glad we gave her the back bedroom,” Chloe said, as Mackenzie turned on her white noise machine and shut her door.  “At least we can’t hear them going at it, all the way down the hall.”

“Yeah,” Abigail said flatly.  “It would be awful to hear your friend having sex every night.”

Chloe looked at the floor.  “Oh yeah.  I’ll um.  Try to be quieter.”

“Sure.  I’ve met Kayla though, so like.  Taking bets on how that goes.”

The sun was setting when Kayla, their fourth roommate, finally arrived.

“Hey guys.  What a fucking day.  I’m exhausted.”

Chloe scurried over like an obedient puppy, stood on her tiptoes, and kissed her.  “Take a load off.  I’ll make dinner, then rub your poor aching feet.”

Kayla’s voice dropped too low for Abigail to hear – though from context clues, she thought it was probably, ‘I’ve got something for you to rub.’  Chloe gasped, looking scandalized.  And kissed her more seriously.

The two really did fit well together.  Chloe, her figure soft and generous, against Kayla’s hard-angled muscularity.  Chloe, dark-complexioned, a little shorter than average.  Kayla, her pale skin just beginning to develop a base tan for the summer, and the tallest woman Abigail knew personally at six-foot-one.

Well, she mused.  Second tallest.  After Eve.

Kayla started to take things further, as her lips pressed down against Chloe’s.  For a fleeting moment, Abigail wandered how she might fit in that arrangement, between her friends.  It was an intrusive thought, and thankfully it flitted away as Kayla made sidelong eye contact.

“Sorry about that Abby.  You know how it gets.”

“Sorry about what?  I’m reading.  Definitely not creepily watching you two make out.”

Kayla snorted.  “I getcha.  Man, today was garbage.  We had to haul about six tons of potting soil at my landscaping gig – uphill I might add – and Manny forgot the keys for the goddamn forklift.  Then I unloaded six pallets at the warehouse, by myself.  And all of this after I was up at five to hit the gym.  So Chloe, I’m going to bed early tonight.  Okay?  No tempting me.  With your… wiles.”

Chloe held up two fingers, grinning.  “Scout’s honor.”

“Good.  So what did the two of you get up to today?  How was Bestie Brunch?”

“It was good….” Abigail began.

Chloe cut her off.  “We met a witch!”

“You met a what-now?”

Abigail laughed.  “Do you want to tell her, or should I?”

They told her together.  Chloe began with a lurid portrayal of the shop, its rare and impossible plants.  Abigail picked up the story with a just-as-detailed description of Eve.

“She wasn’t that much taller than me,” Kayla asked.  “Was she?”

“She totally was.”

“She was flirting with Abby.”

Abigail slapped Chloe’s knee.  “She was not.  We were verbally sparring.  She’s a good conversationalist.”

“Uh-huh.  Anyway, what I don’t understand is why you believed she was a witch so quickly.  That’s a pretty astounding claim.”

“Sure.  But look at the context!”  Abigail held up the fantasy novel in her lap, and gave it a little shake.  “A mysterious shop, that wasn’t there before.  Strange and exotic artifacts – or weird plants, same difference.  It’s a cliché.  But it’s one of my favorites.”

“It isn’t like we actually saw her do magic.”

“She knew about Elijah.”

“And didn’t you say most of those plants were impossible to grow in this climate?” Kayla said.  “That seems a little ‘magical’ to me.”

Chloe let out a long, drawn-out sigh.  “Fine.  She’s a witch.  Therefore, we have, in our possession, two magic potions.  And we also have precisely no idea what they do.  Did you hear how vague she was about that?”

“Yeah.”  Abigail toyed with the corner of her book, picking at the cover with her fingernail.  “Witches speak in riddles.  It’s like, part of their code.  The one thing they don’t do is straight-up lie.  So we can piece together some likely outcomes here.  We know my potion is going to make me taller….”

Chloe’s eyes widened.  “What?  How do you know that?”

“I’m not certain-certain.  But I’d give you ten to one odds.  She suggested it right after I pointed out how short I was.  And she also mentioned it was one she used on herself.  You saw how tall she was.  But her build didn’t look like it was meant to support being that big.  Her shoulders were too narrow for one thing.  Compare her to Kayla – how broad her chest is, the shape of her calves.  She’s supposed to be tall.”

Kayla nodded, and relaxed.

“So it’s going to make me grow,” Abigail went on.  “I don’t know if it’s going to be a quarter inch, or if we’re talking ‘Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman.’  Either way, she promised to undo it, and for a witch to say something that specific?  I’d take it to the bank.”

“So what’s mine going to do?” Chloe asked.  “She said it would help with how big my chest is….”

“No she didn’t.  And it’s a good thing, because if she said that, then this potion would probably make your tits grow.  She also didn’t say people would stop staring at you – she said it would stop people you didn’t want from staring.  So maybe it’ll let you turn invisible at will.  Or it could be a confidence potion, so you can find the courage to tell them to fuck off.”

“I wouldn’t mind that,” Kayla said.  She grinned, and slipped her hand into Chloe’s pocket.  “A little more confidence would be sexy on you.”

They made dinner together, and afterward Chloe made good on her promise to rub Kayla’s feet.  Her display of attention and devotion made Abigail’s back rub pale in comparison.  From the sounds the taller woman was making, she was clearly enjoying it.

Abigail was half surprised the windows weren’t fogging up.  And she found herself re-reading the same sentences in her book over and over, constantly getting distracted and losing her place.

The foot rub was still going when Mackenzie emerged from her bedroom.  The boy from earlier followed behind, looking faintly dazed.  The two of them kept grinning at each other like idiots.  They’d managed to dress in a way that didn’t scream, ‘we just had sex,’ though his hair was messy, and Mackenzie’s lipstick was the tiniest bit smudged.

The two made an awkward attempt at conversation with the group, but it was clear the guy was having trouble stringing words together.

“Will I ever see you again?” he asked, as she kissed him goodnight at the door.  “You’re… amazing!”

Mackenzie’s smile lit up the room.  “I’ll check my calendar.  I think I’m free Tuesdays between four and six.”

She closed the door, and let out a contented sigh.  “My, what a nice Sunday.  What did the three of you get up to?”

“Read a fantasy novel,” Abby said quickly.

“Went to a plant shop,” Chloe added.

“Capitalism is a scam.”  Kayla closed her eyes as she enjoyed Chloe’s attention.

“Well.  I hereby declare the day a success, then.  Did you happen to leave me any dinner?  I burned a lot of calories today.”

Mackenzie regaled the three of them with stories about her new guy – Peter, it turned out his name was – while she ate reheated macaroni and cheese.  Nothing she said was explicit, though there was enough innuendo that by the end of it, Abigail was sure she could list every position the two had tried.  Chloe and Kayla didn’t seem to mind, though perhaps they were too caught up in each other to notice.  The sounds Kayla made were getting louder, and the rubbing had progressed too far up the taller woman’s thighs for it to be considered strictly a ‘foot rub.’

Abruptly, Abigail threw her book aside, and stood up.

“Hey Chloe.  Want to try that tea we found?  The herbal blend?  Like now?”

In the kitchen, the two of them stood over steaming cups, each holding a bottle of potion.

“Are we really going to do this?” Chloe whispered.  She sounded scared.

“You don’t have to.”  Abigail set her jaw.  “But I definitely am.”

Together, they poured.

The tea itself was store-bought chamomile.  Nothing special.  The potion made it taste exquisite.  Abigail said hers had savory notes, like a well-mixed Manhattan in one of those flapper-era throwback bars.  Chloe’s was sweeter.  Like a variety of honey she’d tried on vacation in South America.  They both downed them quickly, afraid that if they hesitated they’d lose their nerve.

Afterward, they stood, staring at each other.

“I don’t… feel any different,” Chloe said.

“Me neither.  I guess it takes a little while to work?”

“Babe!” Kayla yelled from the living room.  “My legs are still really sore.  My butt, too!  Do you mind if I take off my pants for the next part?”

“I’m okay with it, for the record,” Mackenzie called.  “Did I mention Peter had an amazing tush?  God, I could spend all night squeezing him.”

“Yeah,” Abigail said.  “I think I’m going to call it a night.”

Abigail shut the door to the bathroom, and got ready for bed.  She was brushing her teeth, standing on tiptoe to see herself in the mirror, when she caught herself staring at her reflection.

Nothing was different.  Not yet.  But she was suddenly struck how… really not-half-bad she looked.  Kind of cute even, if anybody bothered to notice.  She’d just got a fresh pixie cut, and her bangs looked amazing.  She fluffed them a little, then spit out her toothpaste so she could examine herself more closely.

Yeah.  More than kind of cute actually.  Soft round cheeks, tiny upturned nose.  Her parents had been extremely attractive back in the day, judging by old photos, and it was obvious she’d inherited their looks.  Mom sure hadn’t done her any favors, though.  That whole branch of the family was short, even by Japanese standards, and the white guy her mother chose to marry was almost as tiny as she was.

She stepped back, getting a wider angle.  Nothing wrong with her chest either.  Her breasts were on the small side, but the word ‘perky’ suited better than ‘flat.’  She had no ass whatsoever, but she could deal.  If only she wasn’t so damn short.

Abigail’s reflection gave her a toothy grin.  Well.  She’d just see what tomorrow brought.

She lay in bed, thinking for a while, about what it might be like to be taller.  The potion was going to work.  She was sure of it.  What if she managed to grow, say, two inches?  That seemed reasonable.  She could let herself hope for that.  Plus it’d be subtle.  Maybe no one would even ask questions.  People would start noticing her, and not even know why.

Or.  Or!  What if she got really big?  Like Kayla?  Or Eve.  God, Eve was hot.  Tall, she meant.  If she was tall like Eve, she’d be impossible to ignore. 

In the dark, her lips curled up in a smirk.

She was just beginning to slip her hand into her panties, imagining the heights she might reach.  When Chloe moaned from the bedroom next door.

Kayla shushed her.  Then a moment later, moaned herself.

Abigail stared at the ceiling.  God.  Those two had made her abort every attempt at getting herself off for weeks now.  It was somehow even worse when they were trying to be quiet.

She put out the light.

And in the dream that came, someone told her that desires could be dangerous.  But she should desire anyway.

Chapter 4 by pseudoclever

Growth Spurt

Abigail knew it had worked before she opened her eyes.  Her pajama pants were way too tight around the hip, and she could feel the bottom hem riding up her calf.  Her toes were sticking out from under the blanket too – just a little.  The pillow even felt smaller.

She squeezed her eyes shut, grinning.  Okay.  She was bigger.  How much?  More than two inches, and it felt like a lot more.  She lay there for almost a minute, lingering in the moment.

Schrödinger’s Growth Spurt.

Her smile widened.

From the next room, Chloe screamed.

Abigail was out of bed in an instant.  Her feet carried her to the door in too few steps, and she had to struggle to work the too-small door handle, but then she was in her best friend’s room.

“Klo honey?  You okay?”

Chloe shook her head.  She sat straight up in bed, blanket pulled protectively up to her chin.  Sunlight streamed through the large picture window, nourishing the dozen or so plants the woman had lovingly positioned about the room.  The room was immaculately decorated, and they’d only been in the place for a few weeks.  Abigail had hardly managed to unpack yet.

“You’re taller,” Chloe said.

“Yeah.  Something happened to you too.  Is it bad?”

Chloe considered the question.  She shrugged.

Abigail held up both hands in a calming gesture, and began to advance slowly.  “I’m going to come take off that blanket, and we’ll look together.  Okay?”

Her friend didn’t respond.

Abigail took hold of the covers, and in a quick, smooth gesture, pulled them down.

“Holy shit Klo!”

Chloe whimpered.

“No, I….”  Abigail laughed.  “You got jacked!”

“Kayla is going to be so mad.”

“What?  No she won’t!”  Abigail grabbed Chloe’s hand, smiling eagerly.  “Come on!  Stand up, let me take a look at you!”

Reluctantly her friend obeyed.  Chloe had slept in a t-shirt with a grinning cartoon duck on the front.  It hung almost to her knees, and it was unclear if she was wearing anything underneath.

Abigail walked around her in awe.  Lifting an arm, squeezing a shoulder.  “Yeah.  You look awesome!  You’re definitely not as muscular as Kayla….”

Chloe relaxed a little.

“...But you look like you’ve spent the last year going to the gym every day.  Damn girl.  I never knew how bad you needed a little tone, but here it is.”

“You really think I don’t look like, um… a guy?”

Abigail laughed.  “Does your girlfriend look like a guy?  Muscle’s sexy, Klo.  Besides, you still have absolutely massive tits.  I bet they’re perkier too, judging by how that shirt is hanging on you.  You might even be able to go without a bra.”

“Let’s not get crazy.”  Chloe sighed.  “Okay.  I am officially ending my freakout.  Though I reserve the right to have a new one at any time.  That being said.  Abby!  Oh my God!  You’re so tall!”

Abigail smirked.  “How tall am I?”

“Um.  I don’t… exactly have a yard stick handy.”

Chloe hesitated, then stood chest to chest with Abigail, smiling shyly.  She used her hand to mark off the distance between their heights.  Abigail stood still, reveling in the fact that she could actually look down at her best friend.

“You’re about an inch taller than me,” Chloe said.  “I’m five-two, so that means….”

“Five-foot-three.  Not bad.  Still a bit shorter than an average woman.  But eight inches in one night is pretty great.”  She scowled suddenly.  “Shit.  None of my clothes are going to fit!”

“Are you just now realizing that?  You can borrow something of mine.”  Chloe was already rummaging through her closet.  She pulled out a drab, oversized sweater.  “Hm, this might work for me.  It’s really baggy, so it’ll hide all this….”

Abigail took the sweater from her grasp.  “Nope.  You, little lady, are going to wear a tank top.  A white one.”

Chloe gasped.

“And those stretchy black shorts you wore the other day.  Oooh, they’re going to be so tight on you!”

“I can’t do that!  People will see!

“That’s kind of the point.”  Abigail gave her a patient smile.  “Klo.  The potion was supposed to get people to stop staring at your chest, wasn’t it?  How is that going to work if people can’t see your muscles?”

Chloe looked unconvinced.

Abigail held the sweater high over her head, grinning from ear to ear.  “I’m not giving this back.  Shorty.”

“I could beat you up,” Chloe said in a tiny voice.

“That’s the spirit!”  She mussed her friend’s hair playfully.  Then frowned.  “Shit.  I’ve gotta be out the door.”

“I do too.  My A&P exam….”

“Guess you better hurry up and get dressed.  I have to get to my morning class.  And this afternoon?  I get to see Elijah.”  Abigail smiled dreamily, and began to rummage in Chloe’s closet.

Five minutes later they were out the door.  Abigail had picked out a spaghetti strap sundress with a bright floral print.  It fit decently well, even if it was pretty loose around the chest.  Chloe had followed her friend’s instructions, and wore a flimsy tank top with a tiny pair of exercise shorts.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.  You can see my… my abs.”

“You look great.  Go get ‘em, tiger!”

They parted at the sidewalk – Abigail heading for the main campus, Chloe going to the STEM complex on the north side of town.  Abigail walked fast, head held high, grinning at the day.  Damn, it felt good to be tall.  And she was making amazing time.  These long legs could really get you places.

It was rush hour, and the subway was crowded.  To her amazement, people actually got out of her way to let her enter the car.  A few even made eye contact.  As usual she was forced to stand, and grip a bar for support as the train took off.  She held on… and for the first time in years, noticed the little rubber handholds overhead, swaying back and forth as the train moved.  They’d always been so far above, and apparently she’d trained herself out of seeing them.  Tentatively she reached up… and got a giddy thrill when she found she could just barely grab hold.

Her morning Advanced Grammar class was predictably dull.  The professor droned on about the nuances of participles, while Abigail tried to concentrate.  Her gaze kept slipping to the people around her.  Wondering if they were thinking about her new height, and whether any of them would confront her and demand to know how she’d grown so much over a single weekend.  A few people did look back curiously – but more the curiosity of someone wondering why a pretty girl was staring at them, than wondering how said girl was so much bigger.

She got to biology a few minutes early, and took the time to set her desk up just right.  This time when she looked around the room, she was more bold about it.  Almost daring anyone to ask about her height.  The most she got was a look of confusion, from people who were noticing her for the first time and puzzling over why someone would join a class this late in the semester.  Mostly people just smiled back at her.  One guy even gave her an awkward wave.

“Hey, Abigail.  Nice dress.”

Elijah took the seat next to her.  The man didn’t know how to sit down properly.  He always had the air of someone falling out of the sky, only to find there was a chair beneath him at the last instant.  It was oddly charming.

Abigail gave him a smile – the one she’d seen Mackenzie use on more than one occasion when she was hunting.  “Hey Elijah.  Notice anything different about…  oh my God, what happened to your hands?”

He held them up, grinning sheepishly.  They were both wrapped in heavy gauze.  “It’s not as bad as it looks.  Doctor says it’s just a precaution.”

“Does this have anything to do with rescuing that cat?”

Elijah nodded.  “Mittens was a Maine Coon this time.  Poor guy.  He really didn’t want to come down from the tree.  I had to wrestle him.  Then Wendy wanted me to come inside so she could examine me.  That took a while.  Then we realized she forgot to do any first aid, and I said Jerry at Urgent Care always knows what to do when stuff like this happens to me, and Jerry said….”

Abigail thought fast.  Summoning all her courage, she reached out and tentatively rested her hand on his bicep.  Her heart was racing.  “Well.  You obviously can’t write with your hands bound up like that.  Want me to take notes for you today?  I can even walk you home after, if you want.  Make sure nothing else cute and furry decides to attack you.”

“Aw, that’s real nice of you.  But I’m gonna try this mental technique I read about on the internet.”  He tapped his temple.  “I’m going to close my eyes, and just listen.  Absorb all the information passively.  The way plants do.  It’s called osmosis, I think?”

She frowned, her hopes fading.  “Oh.  Well, good luck, I guess.”

“Thanks.”  He smiled.  Then abruptly, leaned in and brought this face down very close to hers.

“Hey,” he said softly.

“H-hey.”

“There really is something different about you today.  Isn’t there?”

She smiled at him, her mouth suddenly dry.  “Yes.”

He sniffed.  Then suddenly his face broke out in a grin.  “You switched deodorant, didn’t you?  You’re wearing the one that Chloe girl had on yesterday.”

“Yes.  That is what is different.  About me.”

“I knew it.  I’m in the ninety-ninth percentile for noses.  It’s kind of my super power.”

“Oh.  Neat.”

The lecture began.  Abigail tried to concentrate, but her head really wasn’t in Punnett Squares today.  Elijah nodded along for a while, eyes closed.  It wasn’t long before he began to snore gently.

Class ended, and she gently shook him awake.

“That was great,” he said, stretching.  “I’ve never felt so energized by school before.  I feel like I learned a lot.”

Together they got up from their desks.  It was nice standing this close to him.  She was about eye level with his neck, instead of the middle of his chest.  It was a much better view.  This close to Elijah, he had a kind of calming aura.  She could listen to his inane monologues about all the good dogs that lived on his street all day.  She briefly considered what it would be like to listen to him talk this way in bed, while she curled up beside him.  The idea warmed her.

He was about to get away again, and she was suddenly determined not to let that happen.

“Elijah.  Can I ask you something?”

They were in the hall now.  “What?”

“Would you ever want to, like.  Hang out sometime?”  She brushed a stray lock of hair off her forehead, blushing.  “Like.  At my place?  Maybe Saturday night?”

“Oh yeah?  What’s the occasion?”

“A party.”  The words were out of her mouth in an instant.  Her brain demanded to know what the hell she was doing, but she ignored it and kept talking.  “We’re inviting a bunch of friends over.  Cool people.  I think you’re a cool person.”

He tilted his head, and smiled.  “Thanks!  I think you’re a cool person too.”

Her stomach did a somersault.  “So.  It starts at seven.  And maybe don’t tell too many people, because….”

“Oh my gosh!  I can’t believe running into the two of you here!  What a coincidence!”

Mackenzie strode down the hallway like a movie starlet on the red carpet.  She wore her cute black miniskirt that showed off an amount of leg considered dangerous by FDA standards, and that hatefully adorable pair of kitten heels.

“Oh,” Elijah said.  “Mackenzie, right?  Nice seeing you again.”

“I think so too!  We keep running into each other like this.  It has to be fate!”

“Don’t you have class right now?” Abigail said.  “Like, all the way across campus?”

Mackenzie frowned, but the expression held for less than a tenth of a second before she was fawning over Elijah again.  “It was canceled.  Which makes this an even greater coincidence!  Say, are you doing anything right now Elijah?  Want to get a cup of coffee?  Or, I don’t know.  Go someplace a little more private?”

“I really have to go to the bathroom.”

“I’ll wait.”

He held up his gauze-wrapped hands.  “No, I mean I have to go see Jerry so he can take these off.  Otherwise I can’t, you know.”

He waved one bulky hand in the vague direction of his fly.

Mackenzie opened her mouth, but apparently decided offering to help was out-of-bounds.  She shut it again.

“But I’ll see you later,” he said, already turning.  “You’re going to be at the party, right?”

“What party?” she asked his retreating back.  Mackenzie wheeled, and glared at Abigail.  “What party?”

“Just an idea I had,” Abigail said quickly.  “I didn’t think you’d mind.  To celebrate our new apartment.  We’ll keep it low-key.  Close friends, couple drinks….”

“It would be a good excuse to get all dolled up.  I could introduce some of my partners to each other, and to The Besties.  And if Elijah is going to be there...”

“Yeah.  Plus I was thinking about your advice.  How I should, you know.  Enjoy the attention.  A party seems like the perfect place to practice.”

Mackenzie nodded, smiling.  “Good for you.  I think this plan has the full blessing of the Bestie Committee Chairman.  Good thinking, Abby.”

“Glad I could help.”

“And you gave him my card, right?”

Abigail slapped herself in the forehead.  “Shoot.  I left it in my other pants.”

“Shoot.  At least I’ll see him Saturday.”

“Yeah, stay upbeat.  Anyway, I’ve got another class, so….”

She had just turned her back, when Mackenzie grabbed her by the shoulder.  “Wait.”

Abigail looked up at her, exerting a huge psychic effort to keep her expression neutral.  “What is it, ‘Zee?”

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes suspiciously.  “There’s something weird about you today.  Like.  Very weird.”

“Oh.  Um.  It’s the dress.  I borrowed it from Chloe.”  She did an awkward little twirl.  The garment wasn’t exactly tight, but it did a good job suggesting the shape of her figure beneath.  “I figured I’d start dressing more sexy.  That was your advice, too.”

Mackenzie’s eyes lit up.  “Oh of course it was!  It looks good on you.  I’m glad you decided to listen.  Stick with me, sweetie.  You’ll be one of the cool kids in no time.”

“I just might do that.”

Mackenzie winked.  And headed off in the direction Elijah had gone.

“Hey.”

Abigail flinched.  There was a freshman standing behind her, mere inches away.  She hadn’t even heard him approach.  It was the guy who had waved before.  He was wearing a band t-shirt, and his hair needed a good combing, but he wasn’t bad looking.

“Uh.  Can I help you with something?”

“No, not really.”  He tugged at the collar of his shirt.  When he spoke next, the words poured out very fast.  “I just want to say that height looks really good on you.  Like you looked good before but it really suits you.  I don’t know how you did it, like growing so much, but….”

She held up a hand, silencing him.  “What do you mean, ‘growing?’”

He looked deeply embarrassed.  “You um.  Grew, right?  Maybe eight inches?”

She hesitated.  Looked one direction down the hallway, and then the other.  The two of them were alone.

“What’s your name?” she asked quietly.

“Dylan,” he answered, in the same tone.

“Okay.  I’m Abigail.”

“I know.”

“Oh.  Okay.  Well.  Could you please do me a favor, Dylan?”

“Sure.”

“Could you please not draw attention to it?  The, um, growing, I mean.”

“Totally.  I can keep it quiet, no problem at all.”  He laughed awkwardly.  And leaned in just a little closer.  He wasn’t a tall man, maybe five-foot-seven, and he didn’t have to lean down far to whisper into her ear.  “Are you planning to grow more?”

The question took her by surprise.  For many seconds, she said nothing.

“I have another class.  And you’re kind of in my personal space right now.”

“Oh.  Right!”  He took several big steps back, looking apologetic.  “Sorry for cornering you like this.  And sorry if I came off as creepy.”

She shrugged.  “It’s okay.”

Abigail walked quickly to her next class, her mind whirling.  Try as she might, she couldn’t get Dylan’s question out of her mind.

Chapter 5 by pseudoclever

The Mind-Body Problem

Chloe set a brisk pace on the way to her bus stop.  She felt nervous, and exposed.  Her tank top didn’t fit right – it was too tight around the shoulders – and the straps of her bra dug in awkwardly.  It also felt like her thighs might burst through these tiny shorts at any moment.  It was a good thing they were a little stretchy.  So far, all this extra muscle was nothing but a hassle.

All the same, it was a nice day out.  The sun was shining, the birds were singing.  It was hard to feel bad on a day like this.  She tried to forget that her physique had just been radically altered by a magic potion, and that this basically flushed everything she knew about modern medicine down the toilet.

She watched the bus drive off while she was still a block away from her stop.  She sighed, and checked the tracking app.  There was another due in ten minutes, and that would easily get her to class on time for her exam.  But campus wasn’t that far, and it really was such a nice day.  If she moved with purpose, she could be there in plenty of time.

She looked up suddenly.  There were a pair of frat boys coming down the sidewalk toward her, laughing and joking about something.  She set her jaw, ready for the inevitable stares.  Her chest was even more prominent than usual, and even at her most daring this was more skin than she was used to showing.

She tensed, as the gazes of both men fell upon her.  And frowned, ever so slightly.

Both men immediately looked away.

She stood as they walked past her, the two of them falling into a polite silence until they were halfway down the block.

Choe smiled.  Maybe Eve knew what she was doing after all.

At school, Chloe settled down at her desk, looking through her notes one last time.

One of her classmates wanted to know if she was wearing a new outfit.  No, she’d had this one for a while.  It looked good, they said – and left it at that.  Someone else wanted to know if she’d been working out.  A little, she admitted.  There was more casual conversation, people getting out their nerves before the test.  At this point in her academic career, most people in her cohort knew her by sight.  She’d been afraid someone would point out how she’d clearly put on ten pounds of muscle over the weekend, and that just wasn’t normal.  People noticed – but if anyone thought it was odd, they kept those opinions to themselves.

Their instructor came down the aisle, passing out papers.  Chloe braced herself.  The Anatomy and Physiology professor was an older man, tenured, not afraid of offending his students.  He often made excuses to speak with the more attractive women in the class, addressing his remarks directly to their chests.  Chloe had been on the receiving end of more than a few of these pectoral monologues.

He paused briefly at her desk.  He had a bird’s eye view of her cleavage, and there was no way for Chloe to hide.  She crossed her arms self-consciously, still getting used to the weight and thickness of her new biceps.  She hadn’t intended to flex, but her muscles seemed to have a mind of their own.  The professor quickly looked away, and handed over her test.

The first question was on the spinal column, and it was easy – humans had 33 vertebrae, which fused to 24 during normal development.  The next question wasn’t any harder.  Nor the third.  She had a double-sided three-by-five card of notes, written in her tiny meticulous handwriting, but she didn’t glance at it once.

It wasn’t that the test was easy.  She could feel the tension in the room without needing to look.  And there were other signs – chairs creaking, people sighing.  Chloe had studied, and knew this material.  But the ease with which she could draw it from her memory was a little amazing.

She had tried Adderall a few times, and other stimulants.  Chloe wasn’t against a little better living through chemistry, and if it helped her learn better, what was wrong with that?  It made her feel too twitchy though, and the increase in blood pressure just wasn’t acceptable.  This feeling was similar.  There was the same smoothness of thought, the increase in focus.  Only instead of her brain feeling like an out-of-control freight train, she felt like a well-oiled machine.

If she knew she could get these benefits from a little weight training, she would’ve started years ago.

She was the first one done, and class wasn’t scheduled to end for another hour.  She walked out into the midday sun, feeling amazing.  Her next class wasn’t until two, and her usual routine was to just grab lunch on campus.  But she happened to know Kayla would be arriving at the gym soon, in between her morning factory shift and her evening barbacking gig.  It would be nice to see her.  And honestly, she was a little nervous about what her girlfriend would think of her new muscle.  Better to get it out of the way.

Lift Legends 24-Hour Gym and Spa was a short walk away.  Chloe had been once or twice, mostly to use the elliptical and give Kayla a little emotional support.  She walked through the glass door, gave the young man at the desk a friendly nod, and made her way toward the weight room.

The door was locked.

“Oh, sorry miss,” the man called after her.  “Did you forget your keycard?”

Chloe covered her mouth in embarrassment.  “Oh gosh, I’m sorry.  I’m not a member!  I’m just here to see my girlfriend.”

“Ah, I understand.  I’m kind of new here myself.  I just assumed you were a regular.”

The door opened, and Kayla stuck out her head.  Her white cotton tee was wet from exertion, and there were little beads of sweat on her brow.  “Hey there sweetie, I thought I heard your voice.  This is a nice surprise, I–”

Kayla abruptly stopped talking.  Her jaw fell open.

“Yeah, I missed you.”  Chloe suppressed a smile, letting Kayla drink her in.

Kayla swallowed.  “Hey Sam.  I’m going to guest Chloe in.  Okay?”

“Sure.”  He started to tap on his keyboard.  “I’ll just need her license, and I’ll get her a liability form….”

“We’ll handle all that on the way out, okay?  I’m mid-workout and I don’t want to lose my pump.”

Sam hesitated.  “I’m not supposed to… oh, I guess it’s okay.  Just this once.”

Kayla grabbed Chloe by the hand, and dragged her into the locker room.  She didn’t speak as she led, past benches and banks of lockers, to the changing area.  There were a series of private stalls, each about the size of a department store changing room.  Chloe had time to think it was a very civilized way to handle getting naked in public, before her girlfriend pushed her inside.

Kayla shut the door behind them.  She took several deep breaths, and looked toward the ceiling, clearly trying to get her thoughts straight.

“Hi,” she said, at last.

Chloe giggled.  “Hi.”

“So.  That really was a magic potion you drank last night?”

“Apparently.”

“Alright.  My current opinion, is that this is the most awesome thing that has ever happened.  But reassure me?  Your heart isn’t racing?  You aren’t flying into sudden fits of rage?”

“Oh for God’s sake, I’m not taking anabolic steroids.  It’s magic!”

Kayla looked unconvinced.  She chewed her lower lip thoughtfully.

Chloe pouted.  “I thought you said this was awesome.”

“It is!  Seriously.  You look amazing.  I’m honestly having trouble not straight up tearing your clothes off.  I’m just, you know.  Worried.  People don’t just grow like this.”

“If you think this is amazing, you should see Abigail.”  Chloe looked down shyly.  “But um.  Tell me more about tearing my clothes off?”

Kayla laughed.  “I mean.  You look really fucking sexy with all this muscle, okay?  Not to mention that skimpy little outfit.  Like.  You know I adore my soft little Klo-cake.  But you basically went from a ten, to a fourteen.  You’re sure you’re feeling okay though?”

She thought about mentioning the ‘side effects’ she was experiencing.  The higher energy levels, the clarity of thought.  The abnormally high sex drive.

“I think I have a way to put your mind at ease,” she said, instead.

“Oh?  And what would that be?”

Without a word, Chloe began to strip.  Her shirt was tight but flimsy, and it came easily.  Her bra was a bit of a challenge – she had less shoulder flexibility now, and the garment was squeezed to its max to accommodate her pectorals.  But soon she stood before her girlfriend, completely unclothed.

“If you’re worried about me,” she said softly.  “Inspect me.  Make sure I’m okay.”

The dressing room was cramped, and wouldn’t have been spacious even for one person.   Chloe was so close to Kayla that she could smell the subtle shift as her girlfriend became excited.  She’d always loved the way Kayla smelled.  Her arousal, of course, but also the natural perfume of her body.  And maybe it was weird, but she even loved the smell of Kayla’s sweat.  It meant exertion, and closeness, and an excuse to rub her poor tired muscles.  It was also an omen of sexy times to come.

Kayla began to look her over.  Checking her carefully.  Her throat, and shoulders.  Her biceps, and forearms, and each individual finger.  Chloe stood dutifully still, moving to accommodate the inspection.  Silently turning, or lifting her arms in response to Kayla’s touch.

“I feel drunk,” Chloe whispered.

Kayla stopped, looking up from her investigation of Chloe’s washboard tummy.  “Are you…?”

“No.”  She smiled reassuringly.  “It’s a good feeling.  I always feel good when you look at me.”

“Is that why you said yes when I asked you out, that first night?  I wasn’t smooth at all.  Staring at you from across the bar.  It felt like I was fourteen again.  I kept dropping things, bumping into customers.  My boss was so mad.”

“I wanted you to keep staring.  I never wanted you to stop.”  She ran her fingers through Kayla’s hair.  And gently pushed the woman’s head lower.  “There’s more of me to inspect, Kayla honey.  I think you should take a good, long look at my thighs.”

Outside, the door to the locker room opened.  Feminine voices echoed, coming closer.  Kayla and Chloe looked at each other in panic.  There was no lock to their changing room, and the bottom of the door was almost knee-high.  If anyone walked by, it would be obvious there were two sets of legs in a single stall.

Kayla pointed toward the bench, and Chloe moved at once.  Climbing up onto the seat, pushing herself as far back as she could, lifting her feet off the floor.  The bench was narrow, not meant for this, and it left her in an extremely awkward position.  Her back pressed against the wall, her head bent forward.  She had to spread her legs as wide as she could to keep her feet off the floor, and she had to flex nearly every muscle in her body to maintain herself like this.  She grasped her ankles, her legs already beginning to shake with the effort.

Her girlfriend peeked over the top of the door, and scowled.  Apparently, the women outside weren’t leaving any time soon.  Kayla turned, her expression apologetic.  But the moment her eyes fell upon Chloe’s predicament, her face broke in an evil grin.

Chloe glared.  “You wouldn’t,” she mouthed.

Kayla put a finger to her lips, smirking.  She moved forward, her motions silky, cat-like.  And gently ran the tip of her finger along the hard edge of Chloe’s inner thigh.

Chloe’s breath came out in a slow, shuddering exhalation.  Her legs shook harder.

“Please.”

“Please what?” Kayla breathed.

Her finger began to draw a long, slow circle around the circumference of Chloe’s groin.  Then another circle, and another, drawing in tighter each time.  Chloe covered her mouth with both hands in anticipation, and just barely managed to stay quiet as Kayla stroked over her clitoris.  A finger slipped inside her.  Thrust.  Then pulled out, and began to roughly massage her clit.

Chloe whimpered from the back of her throat.  Her entire body shook, the tension of holding still and silent almost too much to bear.

And all the while Kayla watched her.  Drinking in every involuntary muscle twitch, every shudder, every furrow of her brow.  Chloe had never felt more on display in her life.  The intensity of Kayla’s attention felt like a drug.  And all she could do was sit there and accept it – even the smallest movement and she might fall off this damn bench, and then she’d receive another kind of attention entirely.

Kayla’s hand was moving faster now, working into that well-practiced rhythm that meant Chloe wouldn’t be able to resist much longer.  Her girlfriend leaned down and kissed her carefully, completely covering Chloe’s mouth with her own.  And increased the pressure of her fingers a tiny, tiny amount.

A moan finally escaped from her lips as she came.  The sound entered Kayla’s mouth, reverberated through her chest.  Through the kiss, she could feel Kayla’s grin.

“Everything okay in there?” someone called.

“I’m fine,” Kayla answered sweetly, her forehead pressed against Chloe’s.  “Just my dumb ass, wearing skinny jeans on leg day.”

The women outside laughed.  They continued chatting for another minute, while Chloe’s head spun with endorphins and afterglow.  Finally, the voices outside began to fade.  The door opened, and when it shut again, all was quiet.

“That,” Kayla growled.  “Was really.  Fucking.  Hot.”

Chloe pushed her girlfriend off of her, and stood.  She wiped sweat off her brow, and glared.  “Yeah.  It was also super rude.  You know how hard loud I usually get.  What if we’d been caught?”

Her girlfriend gave her a demeaning little pat on the top of the head.  “You did a great job, dumpling.  We’re going to have to practice this more.  I’m sure Abby will appreciate the silence.”

Without warning Chloe grabbed her girlfriend by the shoulder, and shoved her against the wall.  Kayla had almost a foot of height on her, and even after her recent growth spurt was far more muscular – yet Chloe met surprisingly little resistance.

Kayla looked down at her incredulously.  “And exactly what do you think you’re doing?”

“Helping you practice, too.  I’m not the only one who’s loud.”

Chloe roughly grabbed the elastic band of Kayla’s workout shorts, and yanked them down to her knees.  Without hesitation she reached out, and shoved her entire hand between the woman’s legs.

“Fuck!” Kayla spat.  “Chloe, slow down!”

“Quiet,” Chloe teased.  “What if someone hears you?”

“I can’t,” she said, from between clenched teeth.  “Not when you go fast like that.  Fuck!”

Her girlfriend was already soaking, her well-toned thighs slick with essence and sweat.  Chloe leaned her weight against Kayla’s chest, breathing in the scent of her.  God she smelled good.

“I’m not going to stop,” Chloe said flatly.  “Not even if someone else comes in.”

Kayla groaned, her body going slack.

“So you better come fast,” she said, raising her voice.  “Got it?”

Kayla moaned, and nodded.

“Hey.  Look at me when I’m talking to you.”  She glared up into her girlfriend’s eyes, her palm flicking lightning-quick between Kayla’s legs.  Stroking her lips and clit beneath her palm.  She pressed harder, grinning.  “Kayla.  Come.  Now.”

Kayla came.

Chloe held her, pinning her with all the strength in her body, never slowing for an instant.  A few seconds later Kayla shuddered, and came again.  The larger woman started to move, trying to pull away, but Chloe grabbed her by the shirt collar, and shoved her back against the wall.

“What’s the matter baby?” she drawled.  “Am I too much for you?  Want me to stop?”

Kayla’s cries grew louder and higher in pitch.  The sound that escaped from the back of her throat when she came a third time was one Chloe had never heard before.  It was an animal shriek.  The sound of something beyond all reason, a sound of pure instinct and need.

Afterward, she eased Kayla onto the bench.  Helped her sit, and rest her head on Chloe’s shoulder.  It was cramped for two people, but cramped was okay.  Chloe held her.  It was many minutes before Kayla’s breathing returned to normal, and the signs of overstimulation began to fade.

“You,” Kayla panted.  “Have got to start coming to the gym more often.”

Chloe took Kayla’s chin in her hand, and kissed her firmly.  “I’m strongly considering it.  Physical fitness certainly has its benefits.”  She cleared her throat.  “Now.  Why don’t you show me the showers?  I think we could both use it after that.”

Chapter 6 by pseudoclever

Sisters' Game

In the darkness, the woman stirred her tea.  The spoon made a satisfying sound, a gentle clinking of metal against ceramic.  Eve looked off into the middle distance, a serene smile on her face.

“I’d say this is going well.”

“Oh yeah, you’re doing great.”

Across the table a wooden match flared, illuminating the features of the other woman.  Prominent chin, generous lips, a round face framed by a luxurious blue mane of hair.  She puffed, smoke rising from the tip of her cigarette.   “So tell me your amazing accomplishments again?  You’ve managed to make an under-sexed college girl almost as tall as the human average.  You very nearly got her a date.  Then you got a pair of lesbians that already couldn’t keep their hands off each other to fuck in a locker room.  Definitely time to thank the academy.”

“This is just the beginning.  I’m happy with the way things are proceeding.”

“Right.  Next you’re going to tell me everything’s going according to plan.”

Eve sipped her tea.  “I have dozens of plans.  I don’t particularly care which one works.  No matter how this plays out, I’m going to get what I want.”

The other woman let out a short bark of a laugh.  “Yeah.  And we’ve both seen the consequences when you get your way.  You sure you want to go through that again?”

Eve narrowed her eyes, and said nothing.

“Look sis.  I respect you.  But your subtlety makes my teeth itch.  It’s way better to have a good, clean kill, and be done with it.  Kinder for everyone, really.  Like if it were me?  I would’ve squeezed these girls dry in the first thirty minutes.  Then I’d be on to the next.  And the next.”  The blue-haired woman took an exceptionally long drag from her cigarette, and flicked her freshly manicured thumbnail against the filter, ashing over the floor.

Eve frowned slightly.  The ash disappeared in mid-air with an almost embarrassed puff of smoke.  “Question.  Are orgasms all there is to sex?”

“Hmm.  Interesting.”  The other woman pursed her lips, considering.  “No.  But they’re definitely the best part.  If there’s a point you’re trying to make, I don’t see it.”

“Never mind, it would be a waste of time trying to explain it to you.”

“Fair.  I learn better by experience.”  The other woman leaned in, smoke swirling around her face in ghostly wisps.  “As a matter of fact, that’s the very reason I’m here.  Why I wanted to play this game with you.”

Eve smiled.  “Alright.  Tell me about this game.”

The blue-haired woman wrapped an arm around her chair, slouching dramatically.  “It’s not my job to interpret The Rules for you.  If you want to know so bad, look them up yourself.  Just know that if I win, you’re going to learn a lot about the way I do business.  And the consequences these boutiques of yours always cause?  Are going to seem trivial by comparison.”

“It’s a bad look for a witch, you know.  Leaving a trail of breadcrumbs.”  Eve was still smiling.

“There’s no gingerbread house where I’m leading you, sister.  Though mark my words.  One of us is going to get something sweet.”

The two stared at each other in the dimness.  A candle guttered on the table.  The tip of the cigarette glowed a ruddy red.  The eyes of both women seemed to glow as well.  Eve’s, an emerald green.  The other’s, the same cherry of her cigarette.

“Hey sis.  Want to make a side bet?”

Eve tilted her head.  “What do you have in mind?”

“By the time this is over, I’ll make you admit my way is better.”  She offered her hand.

Eve didn’t take it.  “What’re the stakes?”

“It’s a gentleman’s bet, Eve.  Chill out.  I’m sure we can find a gentleman to split.  Or a lady or whatever.”

Eve laughed, throwing back her head.  “You know the funny thing is, I know you’re up to no good.  But that’s part of the fun with you, isn’t it?  Alright.  You’re on, Lilith.”

Chapter 7 by pseudoclever

Plots and Plans

Chloe and Kayla were even more affectionate than usual tonight.  They sat together on the other end of the couch, Chloe snuggled up on Kayla’s lap.  Abigail was grateful she couldn’t hear their sweet nothings over the sound of the movie.  If there was a question about whether Kayla would be comfortable with a more muscular Chloe, it was answered.  She seemed fascinated – squeezing the smaller woman’s shoulders, and biceps, and when she thought Abigail wasn’t paying attention, her thighs as well.

It wasn’t that she was jealous, Abigail thought.  She was happy for her friends.  She didn’t generally have a problem with public displays of affection, either.  It was just that the day had been frustrating.  It was never likely that Elijah was going to jump in the sack with her the moment she grew a few inches.  He seemed the type to take things slow.  But try explaining that to her libido.  She hadn’t dated anyone in months, and far longer than that since she’d been with someone who knew what they were doing in the bedroom.  Plus, with their new living arrangement, finding time to self-pleasure was a serious logistical challenge.  She was so hard up, even that Dylan kid got her motor running – a little.

When you found yourself lusting after a freshman, you had problems.

It was around the time that Chloe started giggling, and Kayla’s voice dipped into that seductive growl of hers, that Abigail pointed out they should post reviews for Eve’s shop.  They’d made a pact after all, and it was a bad idea not to keep a promise with a witch.

Chloe dutifully got out her phone.  “How do you write a review for a store that sells magic potions?  We can’t exactly tell the truth here.  ‘Five out of five, my friend grew eight inches overnight and I got big sexy muscles.’”

Abigail was already typing.  “You remember how Eve talks?  No lies, but her words have broad interpretations.  You play it like that.  Okay, here’s mine.  ‘Products are a joy to use.  Better results than expected.  Would recommend, would try again.’”

Chloe gave her an inquisitive look.  Her thumbs began to move.  “’I sampled Eve’s green formula.  I’ve tried other supplements, but I was amazed at how quickly this worked.  My girlfriend loves the results.  I’m a true believer, definitely want to keep using this.”

Kayla squeezed her from behind.  “I certainly do love the results.  Abby might want to wear earplugs tonight, because I intend to show you just how much.”

Chloe and Abigail were staring at each other.

“So,” Abigail said casually.  “Is that part at the end true?  Where you said you want to keep using?”

“It might be.”  Chloe gave an innocent shrug.  “Didn’t you say you’d try yours again, too?”

“I already submitted my review, and there’s no way I’m lying to a witch.  So it has to be true, doesn’t it?”

“I guess it does.”  Chloe tapped on her phone.  “Okay.  So we’re doing this.”

“Woah, hold on,” Kayla said.  “Are you serious?  The two of you got really lucky.  Nobody thinks anything weird is going on yet.  How on Earth do you think you can get away with another dose?”

“I’ll just say I had a growth spurt.  Who’s going to argue with me?  And if they don’t believe me, what are they going to do?  Throw me in magic jail?”

“For all you know that’s a real thing!  And Chloe.  I love your muscles, don’t get me wrong….”

“But you don’t want the competition.”  She smirked, and gently booped Kayla on the tip of the nose.  “Would it be scary if I was actually stronger than you, cutie?”

Something passed between Kayla and Chloe on a wavelength that Abigail couldn’t quite follow.

Kayla sighed again – though this time she was smiling.  “I guess I can’t stop you, can I?”

“You sure can’t.  And speaking of unstoppable….”  She turned to Abigail, an apologetic look on her face.  “Hey, um.  You’ll still have a third of your growth potion left over after you take a second dose, right?  Could I possibly… have it?”

“Ha!  Yeah, I suppose.  I can’t imagine wanting to be taller than five-eleven.  Don’t want to be the shortest one in our friend group, huh?”

Kayla looked on the verge of panic.  “You’re not only going to get stronger, but taller too?  How am I going to keep up with you?  I’m already going to the gym as much as my body and work schedule will allow.  You’re seriously going to leave me in the dust, after I’ve worked so hard.  That’s not fair!”

Chloe’s expression immediately became sympathetic.  “Oh sweetie!  I’m not doing this to hurt you!  I thought you liked it when I could push you around a little?”

“I did,” Kayla said.  “But I like pushing you around, too.  It’s going to be all one-sided if you grow that much.”

“Kay… there’s an easy solution to this.  I’ll have a dose of green potion left over.  You can have it.  That way you’ll still be stronger than me, and taller too.  Maybe then you can go to the gym a little less.  Spend more time sleeping.”  She grinned sheepishly, and ran her fingertip along Kayla’s sternum.  “Or, more time in bed, anyway.”

“You’re sure it’s not steroids?” she asked, in a tiny voice.

Chloe stood on tiptoes, and kissed her.  “Positive.”

“Ah damn,” Abigail said.  “I was going to ask to trade.  Since I’m giving you my growth potion.  I thought it’d be nice to put on a little muscle tone myself.”

“Oh.  Sorry.  I guess I could….”

“No, Kayla comes first.  She hasn’t had a chance to try any of these potions yet, and anyway, she’s your girlfriend.”

“But you’re my best friend.”

Kayla stepped between them, a mischievous expression on her face.  “You know there’s an easy solution to this.  We could go see Eve tomorrow, and get more muscle potion.  I’m honestly interested in meeting her.  You said she’s six-foot-four, and gorgeous?  I want to see this girl that Abby’s got a crush on.”

“I don’t have a crush….”

“Plus maybe she has other things we can try!” Chloe said excitedly.  “Like, we could do something about Abigail’s flat little butt.”

“My flat little…!”

“It’s decided then,” Kayla said.  “I’m free around noon.  How does that work for the two of you?”

Noon worked.

“I can’t help but feel this is the part of the story where things start to come unhinged,” Abigail said.

“You read too many fantasy novels,” Chloe replied.

“One other hitch, while we’re at it.  Remember this morning, when neither of us had anything to wear?  That’s going to be a huge problem if we’re both taller.  If you’re five-ten, and I’m five-eleven….”

“Maybe we can fit in Kayla’s clothes?”

Kayla shook her head.  “I’m a total beanpole.  I doubt even Abby’s hips would fit in my jeans if she has another growth spurt.  And no offense Klo, but with your curves, you wouldn’t stand a chance.”

Abigail smiled slyly.  “We do have another option.  Did Mackenzie’s Monday night guy leave yet?”

“Yeah.  He snuck out the back stairs about an hour ago.”

Five minutes later, the two of them were in front of Mackenzie’s door.  Chloe had put on an oversized hoodie to hide the changes to her physique.  Abigail affected a slouch against the doorframe.

Mackenzie answered their knock, wearing a fuzzy blue onesie with a knit picture of a rabbit on the chest.  It looked appropriate for a child of around six, and on her most decidedly adult frame, extremely suggestive.  “Hey you two.  Everything okay?”

“Oh yeah, totally okay.” Abigail laughed nervously.

“The two of us were just talking,” Chloe added.

“Remember how I borrowed Chloe’s dress today?  And you said it looked good?”

“And you were saying how nice it is when people notice you….”

“And you have such amazing fashion sense….”

“And we were thinking it might be nice….”

“Totally okay if not…”

Mackenzie blinked.  “Wait.  Are you asking if you can borrow my clothes?”

Abigail and Chloe exchanged a sheepish look.

“Oh my gosh!” Mackenzie broke out in a giant smile.  “You guys!  You have no idea how happy this makes me!  Come in, come in!”

Mackenzie had the largest bedroom in the apartment by far.  It was immaculately decorated, with soft pastel-toned furniture and numerous fluffy throw rugs.  There was a lot of furniture that looked like it wouldn’t be comfortable to sit on – more like it was built to lounge upon while someone fed you grapes.  There were also an alarming number of mirrors.

She led them to the back of the room, and dramatically threw open the door to her walk-in closet.  “Here we are.  Don’t be shy, poke around.  Formal attire is in the back, lingerie and activewear on the left.  On the right are my more conservative outfits, like the stuff you’d wear to meet someone’s parents.  It goes from slutty to proper if you follow it clockwise, and everyday to special occasion from front to back.  The exception is that rack close to the door – see how it’s labeled by day?  Don’t take anything from there unless you warn me.  And see the red hangers?  Those are my emergency outfits.  Definitely tell me if you want to take one of those, especially with the party coming up.”

“You’re really okay if we pick something out?” Abigail said.

Mackenzie looked hurt.  “You guys are my friends.  My Besties.  You can take anything.  Any time!  You don’t even have to ask.”

Chloe and Abigail made their way back to the living room, each carrying an outfit.  “I feel kind of bad that she’s going to be the shortest girl in the house tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”  Chloe opened her mouth as if to suggest something.

She shut it again.

“Anyway,” Abigail said.  “We’re on for noon tomorrow, right?  Let's mix up our potions and hit the hay.”

“Okay.  I’ll get Kayla.”  She began to walk away.  Then suddenly stopped.  “Did Mackenzie say something about a party?”



END OF MONDAY
~Size Update~

Abigail
5’4”, 122lbs; +8 inches and 41 lbs.
Bench Press: 60 lbs.; +20 lbs.
“And growing!”

Eve
Watching the game unfold. Liking what she sees.

Chloe
5’2”, 175 lbs.  +11 lbs
Bench Press: 155 lbs. +70 lbs.
“Knowledge is power!”

Kayla
6’1”, 196 lbs
Bench Press: 200 lbs. 
Seems less cool now.

Mackenzie
5’9”, 160 lbs
Bench Press: 90 lbs.
“Why do you keep asking?”

Lilith
“You’re only getting this much because I like you.  Don’t push your luck.”

Chapter 8 by pseudoclever

Quick reminder!

As a new day dawns in Eve's world: this story is available for sale on numerous platforms.  If you want to support me, avoid waiting for the free version, and see eighteen original pieces of art updating you on character sizes, you can find it on numerous platforms here!  

https://books2read.com/u/bOpPw9  

Please note all versions include NSFW artwork, except for Amazon.  Amazon has strong opinions on NSFW art.  Get better, Amy Zon.


Yes-And

The subway was an absolute treat at five-foot-eleven.  Abigail wasn’t used to being taller than anyone over the age of twelve.  In the train car that morning, she counted just four people taller than her – all of them men.  She stood, feet spread wide, enjoying the novelty of taking up space.

Besides the new perspective, there was also the attention.  Mackenzie had talked about this.  How good it could feel when people looked at you.  No one was openly staring at her, and that was probably for the best.  But everyone was aware of her.  She could see them watching her in their peripheral vision, sense heads turning to follow each time she moved.  Scanning her from the top of her head down to her feet, certain someone as tall as her must be wearing heels.

She stepped off the train, feeling like a million bucks, and adopted a runway-model walk as she headed to class.  She’d picked out a black A-line dress, and it made her feel like she was in a fashion show.  The garment wrapped around her neck, but left her shoulders bare, and the skirt was at least a hand’s length above her knee.  On the spectrum of Mackenzie’s closet, the dress was easily 70 percent of the way up the slutty-scale.

Her morning class was 19th Century French Poetry.  An esoteric enough subject, and consequently, the class was sparsely attended.  There were only ten other students on the whole roster.  This was a class where she was fairly outspoken, too – this was going to be the real test to see if anyone noticed her growth.

She sat neatly at her desk, a confident smile on her face.  Abigail found she could actually feel people watching her.  It felt nice – a little tingle, at the base of her scalp.  She squeezed her legs together beneath the desk, aware that long legs with a short skirt could create problems, but problems could be good.  The desk was a bit small for her.  That was a pleasant problem, too.

“Excuse me miss.  Are you here visiting someone today?  Or possibly in the wrong class?”

Professor Martin was a soft-spoken woman in her early forties.  She was standing over Abigail’s desk, smiling politely.

“Oh, no!  I’m Abigail Archer.”  She put on an apologetic expression, and summoned every bit of her charisma.  “I’ve been in this class all semester.  Remember?  We had that discussion about Baudelaire, and I said he was a low-rent shock jock born too early to be on reality TV?”

The professor narrowed her eyes.  “You do look familiar.  But I would definitely have remembered someone like you in my class.”

There were murmurs of agreement from around the room.

“...Don’t think I’ve seen her…”

“Yeah no, I’d’ve noticed….”

Abigail spun in her desk, heart thudding in her chest.  “I know, it’s weird right?  I’m just as surprised as any of you.  See, I had a… growth spurt….”

The murmurs of disapproval grew louder.

Professor Martin took a deep breath.  Abigail could see her mentally consulting her administrative handbook.  It probably didn’t cover situations like this.  “I want to believe you.  But I also need to mention, impersonating a student is a serious academic violation.  It’s treated as a form of plagiarism.  Do you understand?”

“I’m… not impersonating…!”

In the back of the room, someone stood up.

“It’s true,” they said, raising their voice.  “It’s really Abigail.  Just.  Bigger.”

Everyone turned to look at the speaker.  It was the kid from her biology class – Dylan.  His hands were folded in front of him, his shoulders slumped.  He looked deeply embarrassed to suddenly be the center of attention.

“She’s been in this class all along,” he continued.  “Just, she used to be four-foot-seven.”

The girl sitting beside Abigail made a face.  “Okay, it kinda looks like her.  But this girl is like six feet tall.  There’s no way it’s the same person.  No offense lady, but you kind of stand out in a crowd.  We’d remember you.”

There were sounds of general agreement.

Dylan looked flustered.  He swallowed, and spoke over the tumult.  “We had this exact discussion in my biology class yesterday.  No one believed her there, either.  Turns out she’s getting an experimental treatment, part of some research program with one of the big pharma companies in town.  The teacher had to call the dean’s office, and then her doctor.  It took like the whole class.”

The room went quiet.

“Can you tell me a little about this treatment?” the professor asked.  “It seems a little hard to believe.”

“I um, can’t,” Dylan stuttered.  “It’s… protected medical information.  Research privacy standards, HIPAA protections….”

“It’s okay,” Abigail said smoothly.  “Thanks Dylan, but I’ll share.  A little, at least.  I don’t know if anyone noticed, but I was kind of short?  Like.  Really short.”

There were nods.

“There’s a major company – I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the name, I’d have to consult my NDA  – that reached out to my health care provider for a research partnership.  Looking for willing patients, experiencing Chronic Exceptional Low Height Syndrome.  It’s only been a week.  These results are seriously unbelievable.”  Abigail stood up from her desk, standing to her full height with her arms over her head.  Inviting everyone to look at her.

Inside, a part of her felt a giddy surge of excitement as the whole room stared.  She found she was smiling.

“The treatment was miserable,” she went on.  “It’s so many injections, in so many unpleasant places.  Zero out of ten, would not recommend.”

The room laughed.

Dylan spoke up.  “And yesterday, she said we should keep being prepared for surprises like this.  Because she’s likely to keep growing.”

Abigail shot him a look.  But when she went on, her tone didn’t change.  “Actually, update on that.  I talked to my doctor and the research coordinator yesterday.  We agreed to end the treatment.  I think I’m tall enough.  Don’t you?”

There were casual sounds of approval.  Dylan’s expression was hard to judge.  She thought he looked disappointed.

Ninety minutes of Romanticism later, class was dismissed.  Abigail collected her things, and headed for the door, where Dylan stood waiting.

“Hi,” he said, not meeting her eye.

“Hi.  Let’s take a walk.”

She led him down the hall.  He followed a half pace behind, hardly daring to look at her.  Abigail was convinced that if she yelled boo, he would probably run away.

She took him to a reasonably private area along the side of the building, and turned to face him.

“Okay.  First.  Thanks.  A lot.  That was quick thinking.”

He smiled.  “I had time to think about it.”

“Oh?”  Abigail raised an eyebrow.  “You knew I was going to be bigger today?”

He shrugged nervously.

Abigail let the awkward silence play out.

“I guess I kind of hoped you’d be,” he said finally.

“Uh-huh.  And why would you care, Dylan?  What’s in it for you?”

“Nothing!”

She stared down at him, reading his expression.  He was obviously scared of her.  This was her first time being taller than a guy, and especially standing this close to one.  It was kind of fun being intimidating.

She leaned in, emphasizing her height advantage.  “So you hoped for me to get taller, huh?  And you thought about it a lot.  Are you telling me you fantasized about it?”

“Um….”

“Oh I get it.  You have a thing for tall women.”

He didn’t respond, but his mortified expression was answer enough.

“That’s the reason you noticed I was growing in the first place, wasn’t it?  No one else did.  But you’re keyed into the heights of people around you, because it’s a total turn-on.  I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Hey, I helped you,” he whined.  “And you’re standing really close right now.”

“Oh.”  Abigail stepped back, suddenly aware she’d been deep in his personal space.  She shook her head, and sighed.  “Sorry.  I was teasing you.  It just kind of happened.”

“It’s… it’s okay.”

“I want to know why you were taking an interest, is all.  If it really is the height… that’s fine.  I didn’t mean to kink shame you.”

He nodded.  Opened his mouth, closed it again.  Hesitated.

When he spoke, all his words escaped in a rapid gush.  “But I would have noticed anything weird happening to you.  I kind of had a crush on you, like since the first day of class.  The height thing was cool, and I’m totally into it, but also it was like an excuse to talk to you?  I didn’t want to make a thing out of it, the crush I mean, I know it’s not reciprocated.  But my therapist said I should take an active role in my life sometimes.  So I’m glad you got taller – it looks really good on you – and like, you don’t have to tell me how it happened.  Just.  I think you’re cool.  That’s all.  Sorry.”

She stared at him.  In retrospect, everything he said was a no-brainer.  Of course he had a crush.  It explained everything.  Still.  Why did she find it so surprising?

“If you’re into tall women,” she said, slowly.  “Then why would you have noticed me?  I was, you know.  Tiny.”

Dylan looked angry.  “I can like two things!  Fuck.  We contain multitudes, Walt Whitman.”

"Hmph."  She scratched her chin, considering.  "And you're not about to say you think I'm, like, 'so exotic.'  Right?  Because I'm not here for that."

He groaned.  “No, I’m not.  Look.  I can stand here and make a list of reasons I’m into you.  Or I’ll put it in a spreadsheet if you want – but I don’t really feel like being humiliated anymore today.  Can I just go?  Please?”

In about half a second, her brain did an incredibly complex series of calculations.  How she’d never noticed this guy before, despite that he was in at least two of her classes.  How she knew the way it felt to be ignored, to have someone completely oblivious to your affections.  How much fun it was to tease him.  How she owed him a favor, technically, and also he wasn’t that bad-looking up close.  The sound of Chloe and Kayla, making love in the next room.  The long parade of suitors, in and out of Mackenzie’s bedroom.  And Mackenzie – she was there suddenly, tiny on her shoulder, telling her to just fucking go for it, and if there was supposed to be someone on the other shoulder, they were a no-call-no-show.

“Hey.”

Abigail reached down, and took his hand.  She lifted it to her lips, and lightly kissed his first knuckle.

His eyes went wide.  His mouth made a silent ‘o’ as he stared up at her.

“Do you live around here, Dylan?”

He swallowed.  “I’m in the dorms.”

Oh right, Freshman.  “You’re over eighteen, right?”

“Yeah.  Um.  A-are you?”

Abigail smirked, and bent down until her lips almost pressed against his ear.  “Sweetie, I’m twenty-three.  Have you ever been with an older woman, Dylan?”

“No.”

“What about one who was taller than you?”

“Once.  But.”  His hand reached out, rested on her hip, then slid around to the small of her back.  His breath came in small, shaky gasps as he held her.  “She wasn’t as tall as you.”

And why did that admission make her feel so good?

She took his earlobe between her teeth, and tugged on it gently.  “It’s not going to be a regular thing.  Is that okay?”

“Yeah.”  Both his hands were on her now, his breath hot against her throat.  Squeezing her ass, tracing the curve of her waist.

She slowly pulled away, maintaining eye contact as she stood back to her full height.  She felt more elated and powerful than she could ever remember in her life.  God, she was too way fucking turned on by all of this.  She took a deep breath, and made herself slow down.

Abigail glanced at her watch.  Just after ten-thirty.  Eve’s shop was a bit of a hike from here, but if she walked fast, she could make this work.

“Alright Dylan.  Lead the way.”

Chapter 9 by pseudoclever

Frenzy

Abigail hadn’t been back to the dorms since freshman year.  God, this place was a shithole.  Yellow walls with peeling paper, faded posters of campus life.  And the floor was sticky – why was the floor always sticky?

Dylan led her down the hallway.  Underclassmen hung out in small groups, talking about whatever kids these days talked about.  Probably Yu-gi-oh.  Whenever the two of them passed one of these groups, conversation would instantly stop.  And every single person, regardless of gender, would turn to stare at Abigail.

Well.  She was rather noticeable in this environment, wasn’t she?  It was pretty obvious she was older than anyone here, and her height only served to underline that fact.  Plus there was her outfit.  Her dress probably cost more than these students spent on food in a month.

She didn’t hate it – the longing stares, the outright ogling.  She could even see a few jealous glances toward Dylan.  Just being in her presence was going to make his stock rise.  That was okay.

Dylan’s room was at the end of the hall, and it wasn’t much bigger than Mackenzie’s closet.  It was sparsely decorated, and there were piles of laundry everywhere.  At least it didn’t smell.  She was a little disappointed he didn’t have any on-the-nose movie posters.  No Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman or Sixty Foot Centerfold.  The Ansel Adams print was a nice touch.

Dylan’s roommate was playing some computer game.  The two talked in whispers for a moment.  Dylan pointed at her.  The roommate’s eyes went wide.  Money changed hands.  The roommate quickly grabbed his things, and headed for the door.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

The door slammed behind him.

In the silence that followed, Dylan looked at her.  Arms crossed over his belly.  His expression eager, and uncertain.  “So.  Um.  Do you still want to do this?”

“Yes Dylan.  I do.”

“Good.  Me too.”

They continued to stare at each other.

Abigail suddenly realized she had no idea what to do next.  This was the first time she’d ever been with someone who expected her to take initiative.  There was no way Dylan was going to do it – the poor guy was terrified.  Come to think of it, she’d never been in a position where initiating was even an option.  It was hard to start things when your partner was taller.  Marcy was the shortest person she’d ever slept with, and the girl had been five-five – fully ten inches taller than Abby’s old height.  Most everyone she’d dated had been much taller than that.

Mackenzie’s voice spoke in her mind, then.  A memory.  Something her roommate had said one evening, after her dude de jure departed.  “He was kind of shy, so I just started telling him what to do.  Shy guys love being told what to do.  And talking fills up the awkward silence, before the two of you start making the fun noises.”

Sexy talk, from the femme fatale.  Yeah.  There were scenes like that in a lot of her favorite books.  She could do that.

“Okay.  First thing.  Help me out of this dress.  You’re encouraged to touch me while you do.”  She folded her hands behind her head, marveling at how easy it was to slip into this character.  The immediate boost of confidence hit like a shot of bourbon.  “Do you understand, Dylan?”

He nodded so hard that she almost laughed.  Dylan closed the space between them in an instant, reached up, put his hands on her shoulders.  He tugged at the fabric around her neck, pulling it randomly, first one way, then the other.

“Lift here,” she said, pointing to the cuff at the back of her neck.  “Pull it over my head.  Then there’s a zipper in the back.”

He stood behind her, doing as instructed.  She was almost inclined to help – or bend over a little to make the task easier.  She decided to let him struggle.  It was part of the fun, after all.  She even went so far as to lift up on her tiptoes when he finally got the hang of it, ratcheting up the difficulty of undressing a much taller woman.

He strained, his chest pressing against her back, and managed to get the neck cuff over her head.  The strap fell away, revealing her bare collar.  She expected him to pull the zipper down at once and finish getting her naked, but to her surprise he spent a few moments massaging the back of her neck.  He lifted himself high and kissed her, just beneath her hairline.  A sigh escaped her lips, as a pleasant tingling spread through her body.

Fuck it had been a while.

He kissed his way down her spine, unzipping her dress as she went.  Abigail bit her lip to keep from moaning, and stood still, allowing him to do all the work.  Dylan slid the dress down her thighs, and she obligingly stepping out of the garment.  She wasn’t wearing underwear – borrowing them would’ve been too weird – and there wasn’t a bra in the household that would fit her.  She stood before him in all her glory, completely undressed.

From his knees, Dylan looked up at her.  His eyes shining, his jaw slack.  Like a worshiper at an altar, who had finally seen his goddess.

Oh.  So this was what it was like to feel powerful.

Abigail let him admire her for several seconds.  Drinking in his adoration.  Taking almost as much pleasure from it as she had his touch.

“Stand up,” she ordered him at last.

Dylan stood.

“Fold my dress over that chair.  Lay it flat – I don’t want any wrinkles.”

She watched him struggle to follow her orders to the letter.  Abigail’s head was swimming.   She wanted to giggle, or tackle him to the bed and stick her tongue down his throat – anything to relieve this delightful tension she’d created.  She managed to hold character, and keep the stern, attentive smirk on her lips.

“Come here.”  She pointed to a spot directly in front of her.

He did.

She reached down and took the smaller man’s hand by the wrist.  “Keep your arm limp.  And don’t flex a single muscle in your hand.  Keep looking into my eyes.  Can you do that, Dylan?”

“Yes Abigail.”

“Good boy.”

Dylan whimpered.

She moved his hand for him.  Made it stroke over her body.  Her checks, her throat.  Along the line of her collar bone.  Dylan’s eyes watered, but he didn’t look away, hardly dared to blink.  She helped him run his fingers over her breasts.  Allowing his thumb to catch on her nipple, to gently flick over it.

Half-theatrically, Abigail moaned.

In an instant, the shorter man turned his wrist.  Grasped her perfectly palm-sized breast.  Squeezed.  She grunted, almost overcome with how good it felt.  With an effort, she pulled away from him, slapping his hand.

“I didn’t tell you to do that.  Did I Dylan?”

“I-I didn’t mean to, it was instinct!  Abigail, please can I ….”

She reached out, and put her finger to his lips.  “I really should punish you.  But I’ve decided to be lenient.  I’m tired of being the only one naked around here.  Take off your clothes, Dylan.”

Abigail watched him strip, affecting a bored look.  She mentally caught her breath, using the moment without the weight of his attention upon her to recuperate.  This was amazing.  It was scary, but scary like an amusement park ride, where the fear was part of the fun.  The puppet-like control she had over the shorter man focused her attention, gave every moment of this encounter a sense of crispness and urgency.  Every one of her senses was keyed to the maximum.

With the exception of his socks, he was naked in moments.  Dylan stood, hands at his side, looking up at her pleadingly.  She drank in the sight of him.  He was skinny, enough so that she could see a few of his ribs.  He had a flat, smooth tummy, with an adorably sparse line of hair defining the happy trail down the way to his groin.  His pubic hair was long and coarse – he really could use a lesson in manscaping – but his dick was actually kind of pretty.  Not enormous by anyone’s standards, but well-formed, and bigger than her last couple boyfriends’ at least.  And he was fully hard.  His cock, reaching out to her like a lover, in hopes of a touch.

“Do you like what you see?” he asked, his voice trembling.

“Hmmph.”  She gave him a dark smile.  Then playfully poked him in the side, making him flinch.  “Yeah.  You’re pretty cute.”

“Abigail.  Can I touch you?  Please?”

“Soon.”

She took him by the shoulders, made him walk in front of her.  Dylan’s penis bobbed up and down with every step, a large bubble of precum forming on its tip.  She wondered idly what it tasted like.  It smelled really good.  It’d been so long since she’d had a cock in her mouth.  Definitely time to fix that.

She stopped him in front of his roommate’s computer.  The screen was black, and she could see their reflections in it.  Abigail slipped behind him, pressing her chest and groin against his back.  She rubbed herself against him, groaning from the back of her throat, savoring the feeling of his body against her bare skin.  She wanted to rest her chin on the top of his head, but she wasn’t quite tall enough yet.  Instead, she bent down, and pressed her mouth against his ear.

“Dylan,” she moaned, as she draped her arms around him.  “I’m so.  So much taller than you.”

He squeaked.  The sound made something warm pulse inside her.

“I was right.  Wasn’t I?  You like tall women.  Really.  Really tall women.”

He nodded, his eyes locked on hers in the darkened screen.

“I bet you’d like it if I was even taller.”  She squeezed him firmly with both hands, compressing him against her.  “Tell me.  Now.”

“Yes!”

“You’ve fantasized about me before.  Touched yourself, while thinking about me getting bigger.  Haven’t you.”

He groaned, eyes squeezing to slits.

“How tall, Dylan?  What’s the tallest you’ve ever imagined me?”

He swallowed.  His mouth worked, but no sound came out, other than those frightened little whimpers.

“What’s the matter, cutie?  No more words?”  She laughed, and gave his ear a lick.  “Well.  I can’t have you fantasizing about me.  And I know one way to make it stop.  At least for tonight.”

Abigail ran her palm down his taut little tummy.  Slipped between his legs.  She took his length – God it felt nice between her fingers – and gave him the most gentle little squeeze.

“I’m going to drain you of every.  Single.  Drop.  So brace yourself.  Little man.”

Every muscle in his body tightened, and Abigail had just enough time to understand what was happening.  She spun him by the shoulders, turning him away from his roommate’s expensive-looking computer, just before he came.  She stroked him, pointing him toward the tile floor as he throbbed in her grasp.  It went on a surprisingly long time.

In the aftermath, he trembled weakly in her arms.  “Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” she told him.

The moment was gone.  It had been a singular experience, and now that it was finished, she felt empty.  Frustrated with him.  More frustrated with herself.

“I really want to do stuff to you,” he said shyly.  “Can I have five minutes to recover?  Please?”

She glanced at his desk clock.  Shit.  She had to get to Eve’s.

“I’m out of time.”

Getting dressed was hard.  Her skin was still flushed with excitement, and putting clothes over her body felt wrong right now.  He sat on the edge of the bed, watching her.  He looked happy, and satisfied, and worried all at once.  “I really liked that.”

She made herself smile.  “Can you zip me up?”

They stood at the door.  How does one end an encounter like this, Abigail wondered.  A kiss?  A friendly hug?  A good-game pat on the butt?  The etiquette of casual sex was all new to her.

“Will I ever see you again?” he asked.

“You’ll see me in class, dummy.”

Dylan’s face fell.

She lifted his chin, helping him meet her eye.  “I liked that too.  And I’ll think about it.  Okay?”

She leaned down, and kissed him on the forehead.

Abigail looked back once, as she hurried across campus.  She was unsurprised to see him staring out his window, watching her go.

Chapter 10 by pseudoclever

Back to the Boutique

Abigail was just in time to meet Chloe and Kayla as they came up the sidewalk.  “Damn!  You two look awesome.”

Kayla smirked.

Chloe blushed.  “I’m still getting used to the height.  I keep feeling like I’m going to bonk my head on something.  And Mackenzie’s leggings are definitely not made for someone with my, um, carriage.  They keep riding up in inappropriate places.”

“I’d be happy to help with that,” Kayla growled.

Chloe hid her face, smiling.

“That bulk looks super good on you, Kayla,” Abigail said.

Kayla flexed.  “Yeah.  I never could make myself stick to a powerlifting routine, what with working fourteen hours a day, and having like zero natural body fat.  It’s nice to not be so skinny.  This has to be like twenty pounds of pure muscle.”

“But Chloe hardly looks any different.  I mean she’s taller but… did she chicken out on taking a second dose of muscle potion?”

“Oh no.  She took it.”

“Kayla calls it a ‘Stealth Build.”  Chloe extended her forearm, looking embarrassed.  There was some obvious tone where there had been none two days earlier, though it was nothing compared to Kayla.  But when the woman flexed, everything changed.  Her bicep bulged almost cartoonishly large.

“Hot damn!”  Abigail reached out, squeezing it with both hands.  “That is sexy as hell, Klo.”

“T-thanks.  You look really sexy at this height, too.  Like.  I never noticed how long your legs are.”

“You’re welcome to look any time.  Or even touch if you want.”

Chloe looked suddenly flustered.  And Abigail realized she’d accidentally let her voice slip into the same tone she’d used with Dylan.

“So,” Abigail drawled.  “I’ve had kind of a morning.  I think I’m ready to see Eve.  Why don’t we go inside and thank our benefactor?”

Chloe nodded, and glanced up at the sign above their heads.  “‘Eve’s Boutique.  Potions, Lotions, Notions, Desires.  Walk-Ins Welcome.’”

“The witch hat shape is a nice touch,” Kayla said.

The shop was pleasantly warm and humid, like stepping onto a tropical island.  There were even more plants than last time, and Abigail thought many of them looked bigger.  Eve lounged behind the counter.  “Hey, there’s my two favorite customers.  I saw your reviews – thanks for the appreciation.  Deftly worded, too.”

Kayla frowned.  “This is Eve?  She’s… tiny.”

“Not tiny,” Chloe corrected.  “Remember, the average height of our friend group is a little exceptional these days.  But she was way taller last time, I swear.  And stronger, too”

“Sorry,” Abigail said to Eve.  “I don’t suppose we can blame this on a ‘no-inner-monologue’ side effect of your potions?”

“No such luck.  But if they want that version of me, not to worry.  This will just take a second.”

Eve stood.  She was still tall for a woman – as tall as Dylan at least – but definitely the shortest person in the room.  She pulled a cup from behind the counter, withdrew a simple glass vial from a drawer, and let three drops fall into it.  She downed it in a single gulp, making a face, then calmly began to undress.

“What are you doing?” Kayla squeaked.  She attempted to cover Chloe’s eyes.

“You wanted to see me big,” Eve said.  “So that’s what you’re getting.  And relax – this’ll be PG.  Well.  Maybe PG-13.”

The witch removed her vest, tossing it to the floor.  Then undid the top two buttons of her shirt, and the first button of her skirt.  By the time this was accomplished, she was already growing.

Chloe and Kayla watched in amazement.

Abigail merely grinned, and leaned against the counter.  “That’s ah.  Happening pretty fast.  Isn’t it?”

“My metabolism is a little different than yours.  Plus this potion is experimental.  It’s a lot stronger than the one I gave you – though I’m still working on the taste.”

Eve was already taller than Chloe, and after a few seconds, passed Abigail as well.  And still, she continued to grow.  Her white button-up grew taut, the hem rising up her belly.  Her skirt became shorter, more risqué.  The woman grunted low, and casually bent to slip out of her shoes before they burst around her feet.  By the time it finished, perhaps thirty seconds had passed, and Eve was over six-foot-six.  Her outfit was almost comically small, and doing a terrible job of concealing her modesty.

“I don’t think I’m going to sit back down after that,” she said.  “I like this outfit, and my ass would rip it to shreds if I tried.  I don’t mind tearing out of my clothes now and again – but I at least want a good reason.”

“That’s quite alright,” Abigail said.  “Honestly?  I’m enjoying looking up at you again.”

Eve gave her a coy smile, and came around the counter to stand among the three smaller women.

“So,” she said.  “What brings you in today?  You didn’t only come for the pleasure of my company.”

“What if I had?” Abigail challenged.

“You didn’t.”

“How do you know?”

“I know.”

The two grinned wolfishly at each other.  It was a different feeling, Abigail thought, than with Dylan.  It was still a game played with words – and it was still exhilarating.  But Eve made a better opponent.

“Kayla wanted to meet you.  This is Kayla by the way.”

“Hi,” Kayla squeaked.

Eve turned, a sly look on her face.  “Hello there dear.  That potion looks wonderful on you.  Though of course, you could’ve put on all that muscle yourself.  If you only had the time.”

Kayla’s eyes looked like saucers.

“I don’t intimidate you, do I?”

Kayla shook her head too hard.  “Just.  That was a lot.  Seeing you.  Grow.”

“I’m sure that’s all it is,” Eve said.  “Were you hoping for anything today?  Something I can help you with?”

Kayla only stared, a deer caught in the headlights.

“She has insomnia,” Chloe said.  She took her girlfriend’s hand, steadying her.

“Is that true, Kayla?”  Eve’s voice was suddenly very soft.  “Is that what you desire from me?”

Kayla hesitated.  Then nodded, her eyes downcast.  Abigail had never seen her friend look so at a loss for words.

“Don’t worry, dear,” Eve purred.  “That’s incredibly easy.”

She strode across the room, her legs bare almost to the hip under her now mostly ornamental skirt.  She took a small bottle decorated with pink metal filigree from the shelf.

“A third of this, thirty minutes before bed.  You’ll get a full night of the most restful sleep you’ve ever had.”

“And that’s all it does?” Abigail called cheerfully.

“Nope!” Eve replied in the same tone.  “But she won’t regret it, and the other effects wear off by morning, so what’s the harm?”

“She’ll take it!” Chloe cried.

Eve pursed her lips.  She set the bottle on the counter, and came to stand very close to Kayla.  Even as tall as her friend was, Eve utterly dwarfed her.

“Your girlfriend means well,” the witch breathed.  “But she isn’t permitted to make this choice for you.  So Kayla.  Is this what you want from me?

Kayla trembled.

“I promise Kayla.  This will be good for you.  You need your sleep.”  Eve reached out, and stroked the frightened woman’s well-muscled arm.  “How else will you stay strong for everyone?”

Kayla swallowed.  “I would like that potion please, Eve.”

The witch sighed happily, turning in a short pirouette.  It was an adorably girlish maneuver for someone so large.

“Now then,” Eve went on.  “Chloe.  I happen to know what you want.  I’ll just give it to you.  We’ve already put Kayla through enough torment, and I wouldn’t want her to feel she has to protect you.”

The giant witch walked to the display window, and picked up a small potted plant.  She presented it to Chloe in a reverent manner.  “From my trumpet tree.  It’s just a sprout, but the roots are strong.  I’ll even give you a discount – I know you’ll take good care of it.”

Chloe looked like a little girl getting a pony for her sixth birthday.  She took it, obviously struggling not to jump up and down with glee.  “Oh my goodness Eve.  I don’t know what to say!”

“You don’t have to say anything dear.  I’m glad you like it.”

Again, Eve gave a happy sigh.  Then very slowly, she began to turn.  Her green eyes locked on Abigail, and though she was smiling, Abigail felt a sudden tightness in her chest.

“Well, dear,” Eve whispered.  “What wish of yours am I granting today?”

Abigail spoke precisely, a shrewd smile on her face.  “One bottle of green potion.  The exact same formula you gave Chloe last Sunday.”

Eve considered her for a long moment, narrowing her eyes.  Then shrugged.  As she went to fetch the bottle, she looked faintly disappointed.

The four women gathered by Eve’s new cash register.  It was an old-fashioned type, the buttons crunching loudly beneath Eve’s fingers as she rang up their order.

“Let’s see.  Sleeping draught, Muscle Growth Potion, the trumpet tree – I’ll give that to you fifty percent off, and throw a twenty percent discount on the whole order for those nice reviews.  All told, with tax, we’re looking at… six-thousand three hundred fifty-four dollars, seventy-six cents.”  She pulled a lever on the cash register, causing it to make a loud cha-ching sound.  “I really do love that part.”

The three girls stared blankly at each other.

“So… we can’t afford that,” Chloe said.

“Oh no?  I’m terribly sorry to hear that.  You did know you were buying magic potions, right?  Did you expect them to be cheap?”

Chloe and Kayla looked crestfallen.

Abigail smiled, and polished her fingernails on her dress.  “Gosh, this is such a tragedy.  Three poor girls, in need of your help.  Wishes ready to be granted.  And a little thing like money, getting in the way.  Sure is a shame.”

“Sure is.”

Abigail looked up, as if an idea had just occurred to her.  “Hey.  Speaking hypothetically.  What if there were another way for us to afford your potions?  Like… pay with something other than money?”

The witch pressed her hands together, looking joyful.  “Oh, that would be wonderful!  If only it were true.”

Abigail put her hands on the counter, pushing up on her tiptoes until she was almost nose to nose with the witch.  She pitched her voice high, pleading, seductive.  Playing the damsel in distress.  “Eve.  Please?  Isn’t there something you can do?  We need you.”

The enormous woman leaned in closer, her eyes dark.  Abigail could feel the heat of her breath against her cheek.

“Say you’ll do anything.  Whatever I ask, without restrictions.  Say you’ll do it in my name.”

Abigail’s lips parted.  “Do I look stupid to you?” she breathed.

“Ha!”  Eve doubled over, laughing so hard she had to wipe tears from her eyes.  It took her many seconds to regain her composure.  “Ah well, it was worth a shot.  Anyway.  It just happens I’ve got an idea.  How’d you like to be my guinea pig?”

“Not literally.”

“Oh of course not.  And just to head off objections, per our previous conversation, I’d never give you something I wouldn’t take myself, and I swear upon pain of death to undo anything you don’t like.”

Abigail’s heart pounded in her chest.  “I’m listening.”

Eve’s gaze dropped to the simple vial, still sitting on the counter.  The one she’d taken, that made her grow so quickly and dramatically.  “Tonight.  One of you takes this.  It will do, mmm, more or less what it did to me.  It’ll just take a bit longer.”

“Woah, hold on,” Abigail said.  “I already had a terrible time with my height today!  I almost got kicked out of class.  It turns out people do have questions if you suddenly grow like a foot and a half in two days.”

“I’ll reset it,” Eve said, waving her hand dismissively.  “Anyway.  I wasn’t finished.”

The witch grabbed another vial from beneath the counter – this one just as simple, but its contents looked like liquid silver.  “Something else I’m working on.  Mix in a single drop of this.  It will keep people from noticing anything is amiss.  They’ll think you’ve always been that height.  It’ll work that way on all my potions, too.  In case you wanted biceps to rival Kayla’s.”

Abigail frowned.  “If no one notices anything is different, then what’s the point?”

Eve met her gaze.  Something seeming to spark behind her eyes.  “They’ll still notice you, Abby.  They’ll still think you’re exceptional.”

That fluttering in Abigail’s chest had suddenly moved up to her throat, and seemed to have a friend moving in just beneath her navel.

“We formally agree to your terms, Eve.”

“Then we just need to decide which of you is going to take those two potions – and meet me tomorrow morning to report the results.”

“Abigail.”

“Abigail.”

It was the first Kayla or Chloe had spoken in many minutes.  The two had stepped far back to watch the woman and the witch.  There was something in their expressions that Abigail couldn’t place.

“It’s settled.  Nine a.m. tomorrow.”  Eve withdrew a business card advertising the shop, with the same slogan and logo as the sign outside.  In a neat hand, Eve wrote an address.  “Meet me there.”

The three women gathered their treasures, preparing to leave.

“Wait.”

Eve was holding another bottle.  This one much larger.  She set it down on the counter with a loud thump.  “Pour this in.  It’ll make all the potions work faster.”

Chloe lifted the bottle, reading the ingredients.

“Distilled water, ethanol, extract of solanum tuberosum.”  She looked up.  “This is just vodka.”

Eve winked.  “Yup.  Have a good night, ladies.”

Chapter 11 by pseudoclever

Sleep

A mug of tea steamed on the countertop, as Kayla paced around the kitchen.

“It’s going to be okay, sweetie,” Chloe said.  “Nothing bad is going to happen.  And Eve’s potions actually taste really good.  You’ll like it if you try it.”

“But what if it turns me into a frog or something?  Or gives me warts, or….”

“It won’t.”

“It could,” Abigail said, as she casually leaned against the counter.  “Eve explicitly said it was going to do something, other than just put her to sleep.”

Chloe gave her an exasperated look.

“But she also said Kayla wouldn’t regret it.”  Abigail turned toward the taller woman.  “Look hun.  If anything happens that you don’t like, you can come with me tomorrow.  Eve will fix it.”

Kayla looked unconvinced.  She continued to pace.

Chloe lifted the mug, and stepped into her girlfriend’s path.  She offered it up with both hands.  “Please?  For me.”

The taller woman let out a long, drawn-out sigh.  She took the mug, lifted it to her lips, and gave it a tiny, suspicious sip.

Abigail and Chloe watched her expectantly.

“Well?” Abigail said.

Kayla made a face.  She took another sip, bigger this time.  “It’s really good.  Dammit.  But hey.  Why am I the only one drinking?  Aren’t you going to try your growth potion, Abby?”

“We’re planning to wait until after you go to bed,” Abigail said.  “Going to make a bit of a night of it.  Have a few drinks, watch me get taller, you know, like you do.”

“Aw, but I wanted to see a giant Abby!  Can’t you do it now?”

Chloe stepped behind her girlfriend, rubbing her shoulders soothingly.  “It’s almost eight o’clock.  And you have to be up at four.  You can see her big some other time.  Keep drinking.”

“Man, I hate being the only one with a job.  I miss college.”  Kayla finished her tea in two big gulps, and set the cup in the sink.  “Okay.  I expect a full report tomorrow, you two.”

Kayla winked, and headed off to bed.

“You’re a good girlfriend,” Abigail said.

Chloe dropped her face into her hands.  “You have no idea how hard that was.  This muscle potion drives my libido out of control.  I’m so horny I can hardly see straight.”

“That must be very hard for you,” Abigail deadpanned.

“Mm.  Speaking of, how’re things going with Elijah?”

“I’ll see him for my afternoon class tomorrow.  I’m hoping I’ll have some muscle tone, and that it’ll fill me out a little.  I could use, like, an ass.  Any kind of an ass.”

“What about the height?  Eve grew a lot when she took this stuff.  Do you think Elijah is into Amazons?”

For many seconds, Abigail stared off into the distance.  “She said I can reset my size, if I don’t like it.”

“Did you, um.  Think Eve looked good like that?”  Chloe’s voice was very soft.  “I kinda did.”

Abigail continued to stare at nothing.  Thinking felt hard all of a sudden.

“Hey.  I think I’m ready for a drink.  You want in on this?”

“Are you asking if I want some growth potion?” Chloe laughed – then seemed to seriously consider it.  “I better not.  I’ll have some alcohol though.  For moral support.  Just, don’t put anything from Eve’s shop in it, except the vodka.  We still have orange juice, right?”

“Hey guys?  I feel kind of funny.”

Kayla stood outside her bedroom, looking sheepish.

Chloe was at her side in an instant.  “What’s wrong sweetie?”

The taller woman shrugged.  “Nothing?  Maybe?  I don’t feel sleepy though.”

Kayla wore a pair of silky pajama bottoms, and nothing else.  Casual nudity wasn’t the norm around their apartment, and it was the first time Abigail had seen her friend in any state of undress.  Kayla was… beautiful.  Her body lacked Chloe’s generous curves – her hips flared hardly at all, and her large pectorals accounted for almost all the definition of her chest.  Yet she was gorgeously feminine, even with a non-traditional body type.  Her arms, at least as big around as Abigail’s legs, had all sorts of lovely little lines and crevices, drawing in the eye.  Her breasts were tiny and firm, her belly had no fat whatsoever.  Abigail could see every millimeter of the woman’s twelve pack abs.

Chloe put her hand on Kayla’s forehead, frowning.  “You do feel a little warm.  Your pulse is high.  And… you smell really good.”

“I smell good?” Kayla repeated dreamily.

“Yeah.”  Chloe wavered suddenly, unsteady on her feet.  Then abruptly, shoved her body against Kayla’s, and began to kiss the taller woman’s neck.

In full voice, Kayla moaned.

Abigail felt horribly embarrassed, watching her friends caught in such an intense level of intimacy.  Yet she found herself unable to look away.  Even as Chloe’s hands began to explore Kayla’s chest, and as she started to lick her way down the underside of her throat.

They deserved privacy.  She should go.

Abigail’s skin tingled.  She felt odd, as though her body was thirsty for something – like she had been lost too long in a place too dry.

She didn’t realize she was moving toward them until she was already by their side.

Abigail sniffed.  “She does smell good.  Wow.  It’s, I mean.  Amazing.”

Her friends looked at her briefly, their eyes unfocused.  Then returned their attention to each other.

Abigail put her hand on Kayla’s shoulder.  Realized what she’d done, pulled it away.  A moment later, she put it back again.  Kayla’s body felt so firm.  Strong, good.  When she tried yet again to return her arm to her side, Kayla reached out lightning-quick, grabbed her by the fingers, and made her press her palm against her abs.

Chloe nodded absently, groaning as her tongue lapped over Kayla’s chest.  Without looking up from her girlfriend, she gently took Abigail’s other hand, and helped guide it to Kayla’s inner thigh.

It happened in a haze.  Chloe and Abigail, leading Kayla to the bedroom.  Easing her onto the bed.  Stripping her.  Chloe parting the woman’s legs, sliding herself down, kissing along the ridge of her enormous quadriceps.  Abigail, sitting beside Kayla’s chest.  Lifting her head, pulling into her lap.  Stroking Kayla’s cheeks, and chin, and breasts.  Kissing her softly on the mouth.

Kayla lay still, accepting the adoration.  Allowing her friends to worship her.  The glorious scent of her, growing stronger.  Her voice loud and deep as she groaned with pleasure.

The shape of Chloe’s mouth, as she locked upon Kayla’s core.  The delightful tension in Kayla’s eyebrows.  The pattern of flex, squeeze, relax upon her cheeks, perfectly in time with Chloe’s movements.  It was a language without words, for a time when words were beyond them.  Yet it expressed every bit of the intimacy between her friends.  So vivid, that Abigail almost felt it too.

Kayla’s back arched.  Each and every one of her beautiful muscles going taut as she came.  She moaned, and Chloe and Abigail moaned along with her, the three of them one in this moment.  Her smell – sweat and honey and bitter herbs – was suddenly overpowering.  It was dripping from Chloe’s face as she came up for breath.

There was still something about Abigail that was holding back from this experience.  Her participation in this sacred moment was an accident, after all.  If a part of her had always wanted this, it was irrelevant.  She would never intrude between her friends, could never even bring herself to ask if it was welcome.  She was under the influence of magic, but somehow that excuse seemed insufficient.

Until Chloe looked at her.  Chloe, her best friend, wearing an expression of helpless need on her face, as Kayla’s nectar ran down her chin.  Her desire to serve, to be useful, spoken clear as day in that wordless language.  And just for a moment, her eyes met with Abigail’s.

Chloe needed her help.

It was the last coherent thought she had for many minutes, as she consciously gave herself over to the magic.

Abigail crawled down the bed to the place where her best friend was waiting, breathing hard all the way, inhaling as much of Kayla’s scent as possible, making herself drunk with it.  Chloe saw her coming, and delicately slipped out of her way, kissing her way toward Kayla’s toes.  Creating space, for Abigail to sink between Kayla’s thighs.

They performed their devotion together, there in the dark.  Abigail kneeling between Kayla’s legs, using fingers and tongue, marveling at the way the woman felt muscular even on the inside.  Until Chloe gave her a caress on the shoulder or a stroke on the hip, which meant it was time to trade off, before Abigail’s stamina gave out.  One of them, always attending to Kayla’s soaking wet quim, while the other would snuggle into Kayla’s arms, or massage her shoulders, or kiss her with an almost supernatural passion.

Sometimes Kayla rested upon her back.  Then for a time she moved to hands and knees, and later, stood with her legs spread wide so the girls could surround her and touch her from every angle at once.  Chloe and Abigail pleasured her in every way they could, with hands and mouths, thighs, arms, and tongues.  Two of the vibrators in Kayla’s beside table served time as well, until their batteries died.

And through it all, every bit of attention was focused on Kayla.  Abigail and Chloe touched each other only to coordinate their servitude.  Kayla would stroke each of them, giving encouragement, or directing them to a spot just an inch to the left that would feel better for her.  But while her touch was intimate and welcome, it was far from satisfying.

Chloe was on her knees, her entire fist thrusting rhythmically inside her girlfriend.  Abigail straddled Kayla, thighs squeezing her upper body as her tongue rapidly flicking over the woman’s swollen clitoris.  When Kayla came that last time, her cry was loud enough to rattle the windows, and set a dog to barking somewhere far across the apartment complex.

Abigail and Chloe carefully eased off of her.  Kayla lay gasping for breath, her whole body twitching violently.  Gradually her breathing slowed.  Within thirty seconds, she was snoring.

The two friends stared at each other.  Sweat, and Kayla’s love, dripped freely from them.  It was everywhere – on their faces, in their hair.  Amazingly, both women were still fully dressed.

“So,” Abigail drawled awkwardly.  “Do we… want to talk about that?  Or would you rather just spend the rest of our lives pretending it didn’t happen?”

“Let’s talk,” Chloe whispered.  She pointed to where Kayla was sleeping.  “But let’s do it somewhere else.”

In the kitchen, the two women leaned against opposite counters.  Both of them had their arms crossed, their shoulders slumped.  Neither met the other’s eye.

“It was the potion,” Chloe offered.

“Obviously it was the potion.”

“Because I never would have done that in front of you.  Just, she smelled so good….”

“Yeah she did.”

“And I couldn’t stop, and….”

“Chloe.”  Abigail looked her full in the face.  “I was there.  You didn’t do anything wrong.  It’s on me.  I’m really sorry I joined in like that.”

“It’s… okay.”  Chloe smiled thinly, and wiped some of Kayla from behind her ear.  “So what do you think that was?  A love potion?”

Abigail stared at the ceiling.  “No.  Definitely not.  Eve explicitly said she doesn’t make those.  It had something to do with pheromones though, that much is clear.”

“But we couldn’t control ourselves!  That potion forced us to make love to her!”  Chloe looked deeply disturbed.

“That’s not… entirely true.”  She struggled.  She knew the next part, and she had to say it to set Chloe at ease.  But speaking it was hard.  “I’m pretty sure it just lowered our inhibitions.  Is all.”

“Oh.”  Chloe’s eyes went wide.  “Oh!  So you.  And her.  And we.”

Abigail nodded.

“And you always…?”

“Yes, Chloe.  I secretly wanted to fuck your girlfriend.  I’m really sorry.”

“No!  I understand.  Like, I’ve had feelings for certain people that I wouldn’t… I mean I always kind of wanted….”  Her voice trailed off, her cheeks blooming bright crimson.

For at least a minute, neither of them said anything.

“Anyway,” Abigail said at last.  “It isn’t even nine o’clock.  Do you still want to have a drink with me?”

“Yes.”

Abigail poured for both of them, making her own drink quite a bit stronger.  Chloe was a lightweight, after all.  She gathered their inventory of potions together, considering.

“It’s kind of brilliant – that a potion that lowers inhibitions is also a bed-time potion.  Imagine what would happen if Kayla took that stuff, then wandered out in public.”

Chloe laughed.  “Dozens of people, chasing her down.  Giving into their base instincts.”

“Exactly.”  She considered Chloe nervously.  “So, ah.  You could say this potion is dangerous, to just leave laying around.”

Chloe said nothing.

“And we’d be disrespecting Eve to just throw it away.  It’s kind of important that we… use it up.”

Abigail reached for the bottle of ‘sleeping potion.’  She uncorked it, hands shaking hard, and held it uncertainly above their glasses.

“It only causes you do something you always wanted to do.  But couldn’t let yourself.”

Chloe reached out, and took the bottle from Abigail’s hands.  She poured into each of their glasses.

Chapter 12 by pseudoclever

Commissioned Art for this chapter by @inkGirls
https://imgur.com/a/J1Amgoo


Hindsight

They split the remainder of Kayla’s potion evenly between them.  Abigail lifted her drink, and made a toasting gesture.  “Well, here’s to us.  No going back after this.”

“Wait.”

Abigail froze.

“You have to use the growth potion Eve gave you.”  Chloe gave an embarrassed smile.  “Wouldn’t want to break a promise to a witch.”

“Oh yeah.”  Abigail unscrewed the vial, and withdrew the dropper.  “And I’m sure you remembering that has nothing to do with wanting to get fucked by me when I’m a lot taller.  We both know big girls are your type.”

“Oh sure,” Chloe retorted, her voice cracking slightly.  “Like you don’t see the appeal of having a tiny little Chloe in your lap, completely helpless, to do with as you please!”

Both women were speaking angrily, blushing furiously.  Their eyes were locked, neither daring to look away.

“You’re right,” Abigail chirped.  “That idea is very appealing.  But I wanted you even when you were a head taller than me!  And I want you right now when we’re the same height!”

“Good!  You should’ve told me!  I’ve been attracted to you, too!  For a long time!”

The two finally broke eye contact.  They both looked at the floor, embarrassed.

Abigail sighed.  She filled the dropper with growth potion, and held it above her glass.

Drip.  Drip.  Drip.

After a moment’s consideration, she reached out, and placed the dropper over Chloe’s drink as well.

“Maybe I don’t want to be the only one growing tonight.  Maybe we can do it together.  What do you think Klo?”

Chloe only watched, her eyes wide and doe-like.

Drip.  Drip.

Chloe’s hand closed over Abigail’s.  Gently but firmly, she directed it back over Abigail’s drink.

Drip.

“But maybe you were right, and I like the idea of you being bigger than me.”

Abigail smiled.  “Okay.”

“Don’t forget that other stuff Eve gave us.  So people won’t notice we’re different.”

Abigail added one drop from the silver vial into each of their drinks.  “Okay.  Am I forgetting anything?”

“The muscle potion,” Chloe said, in a tiny voice.

“Oh.  That.”  Abigail lifted the green bottle, swirling it in front of her eyes.  “I don’t think I want a full dose.  Okay?  You and Kayla look amazing, crazy-fit and all.  But I just want a little tone.”

“That’s fine,” Chloe said.  “Um.  Can I have some more, too?”

Abigail whistled.  “You’re going to be taller and stronger than Kayla tomorrow?  Damn Klo.  Shots fired.”

Chloe insecurely folded her massive arms.

“Hey now, no judgment.  I just want to see the look on her face tomorrow.”  Abigail poured a small amount of the green potion into each of their glasses.  “Are we done?  Or do you want to raise the stakes even more?”

“Let’s just do this before I chicken out.”

“Chloe.  I want to do this.  I mean it.  It’s scary, but….”

“Me too.  Drink.”

They drank.

Then both had to wash their mouths out.  Eve was right – the potion tasted disgusting.

Afterward, they sat together on the couch, side by side, staring straight ahead.  Almost, but not quite touching.

On the wall, a clock ticked.

“We should take our clothes off,” Abigail whispered.

“Yeah.”

“Because we’re going to grow.”

“Yeah.”

They stood.  Abigail helped her friend undress.  Chloe’s tank top was absurdly tight, given the dimensions of her newly enlarged arms and shoulders.  True to Abigail’s predictions, the woman didn’t strictly speaking need a bra to support her chest anymore, and that was good because none of her old ones would have fit.  Her skirt came easily, though her panties required some serious attention, with the extreme shape of her thighs.

“Here,” Chloe said, when it was finished.  “Let me do you, too.”

Abigail nodded.  She held her breath as her friend stripped her.

When she finished, the two stood chest to chest, regarding each other shyly.

“Are you feeling something?” Abigail asked.

“Yeah.”  Chloe swallowed.  “You’re definitely growing.”

“So are you.”

“But um.  You’re growing faster.  It even looks like your chest is bigger.  Your pectorals look really nice.”  Chloe smiled dreamily, and put her fingertip on Abigail’s sternum.  She drew her finger in a slow figure-eight pattern around the outsides of Abigail’s breasts, tracing.  

“God Chloe,” Abby breathed.  “I can actually see you growing.  Your arms, look how fucking big they’re getting!  But what’s even more impressive is this butt of yours.  All hail Chloe, Squat Queen of Planet Earth.”  She grabbed the smaller woman by the hip, smirking.

Chloe yelped, then smiled.  “What are we going to do?  Nothing is going to fit tomorrow.”

“Worry about it tomorrow.”  She leaned down – already several inches taller than her friend – and kissed her on the temple.  “Hey.  Smell me.”

Chloe did, eagerly.

“Well?”

The smaller woman grinned sheepishly.  “You smell good.  But it isn’t driving me crazy, the way it did with Kayla.  Like I want you, but….”

“Hmm, interesting.  I’m for sure turned on, but there’s nothing supernatural about it, at least not yet.  Whatever activates the potion, I bet it’ll be something apropos, something specific to us in a way that’s….”

Chloe moaned deeply.  She began to kiss Abigail on the throat, wrapping her arms around her taller friend as if she suddenly couldn’t bear to be apart.

“Did it just kick in?” Abigail husked.

“Yeah,” Chloe said, in between kisses.  “It’s when you talk.  Your voice.  I just can’t… it just… you sound so fucking good.

Abigail gasped, a sudden wave of arousal almost forcing her to her knees.  She grabbed Chloe, shoving as much of her bare skin against the smaller woman as she could.  Hands exploring her with wild abandon.

“What happened?” Chloe purred.

Abigail grasped the smaller woman by the chin, made her lift to meet her – their height difference was increasing by the second – and kissed her firmly on the mouth.  It wasn’t until they were forced to come up for air that Abigail found words again.  “It was when you said I was good.”

Chloe’s pupils dilated as she listened.  She smiled mischievously.  “Abigail.  You are incredible.  You’re the smartest, most devious, most delightful person I’ve ever met.  I’ve wanted to do this with you for months.  Years.  I….”

Abigail roughly grabbed her by the shoulders, hauled her across the room, and shoved her chest-first against the wall.  Chloe was far stronger, could’ve fought back at any moment, but resistance seemed to be the last thing on her mind.

“You’re in for it now,” Abigail panted.  “Little lady.”

Her teeth sank hard into Chloe’s earlobe, as her hand reached down between the smaller woman’s legs.  Her friend was probably around six-three by now, but Abigail was quite a bit taller.  Even better, the effects of the muscle potion were really starting to ramp up.  As she felt her own body growing stronger, it was incredibly easy to manipulate the compliant little woman, positioning her however she liked.

She held Chloe pinned against the wall with the weight of her body.  Hands free, she reached down, forcing the woman’s legs apart.  Chloe nodded, arching her hips in welcome.  Abigail stroked along her labia, coating herself in Chloe’s excitement.  Then abruptly shoved two fingers deep inside her.

It took less than ten seconds for Chloe to have her first orgasm.

“I saw this position in some video once,” Abigail whispered, hardly slowing as Chloe’s entire body responded to her voice.  “Pinned, while someone fingers you from behind.  It always made me think of you.  Of course, when I thought about it, I imagined I’d be the short one, the one getting pinned.  Tiny, and needy.  Moaning and gasping while you thrust into me.  I’m so, so happy that it worked out this way.”

Chloe’s breath was coming in short gasps.  Every inhale a whimper, every exhale a howl.  It wasn’t possible to count the number of times her friend came, and regardless, Abigail wasn’t interested in counting.

“Chloe.  Delightful little Chloe.  I’m going to keep doing this.  I’m not going to stop until you pass out.  Do you understand me?”

Chloe grimaced.  With an almost Herculean effort, she pulled out of Abigail’s grasp.  She turned around, and met her eye.

The two were nearly the same height.

“Holy shit Klo!  How come you grew so much?  I took so much more potion than you!”

With a visible effort, Chloe shook off the power of Abigail’s words.

“I don’t know,” she managed.

“It’s probably all the orgasms,” Abigail went on.  “Maybe because we got your heart-rate up, or….”

Chloe abruptly put her hand over Abigail’s mouth.

“Please listen.  Stop thinking about this like a riddle to solve, okay?  And stop making it all about me.  That felt amazing, but I want to make you feel amazing, too.  You’re worthy of feeling good.  You’re good.”

Abigail’s eyes suddenly refused to focus.

“Open your legs for me, sweetie.”

Abigail obeyed.

Chloe braced herself against the wall.  She cupped both hands, reaching down between Abigail’s increasingly muscular thighs.  And began to very gently massage her lips with both hands.

“Fuck!” Abigail spat.  “Chloe that’s so good.”

“It’s good,” Chloe whispered.  “And you’re good.  You’re a wonderful person, Abby.  You’re my best friend.”

Abigail grabbed her, fingernails digging deep into Chloe’s shoulders.  Her cry came out in a long shuddering shriek.  As she came, she could feel herself grow in a sudden burst.

Chloe giggled.  “That was a big one, huh?”

“First time… in weeks,” Abigail panted.  “You and Kayla were so loud, I couldn’t… didn’t want to touch myself while you were….”

“Then let me make up for lost time.  You looked so beautiful like that, by the way.  Letting yourself go.  And you got a lot bigger.  It was really hot.  You’re hot.”

Abigail nodded frantically.

“I want to see you grow again.  Let me make you grow.”

It had been so long, so very long, and now it felt like a dam had burst.  Chloe looked up at her, smiling beatifically.  The woman seemed to know every impulse, every slightest whim of her body, and those fingers of hers were there to satisfy it.  Tender, and loving, and practiced.  Even as she swelled bigger, fully a head taller than her friend, Chloe had no trouble finding every place she was needed.  She could feel another orgasm building, coming on strong.  Abigail breathed deep, relaxing into it, letting it overtake her….

Down the hall, a door creaked open.  “Wow.  What’s up guys?”

Mackenzie was standing just outside her bedroom, staring at the two of them, her eyebrows arched.

“Looks like you’ve been keeping some pretty big secrets from me, huh?”

Abigail and Chloe froze – caught in the act, completely exposed.  There was nowhere to hide, as their roommate approached.  Yet even in this moment, Abigail could feel her friend’s fingertips moving against her, not quite able to stop.  And she couldn’t quite keep herself from enjoying it.

Mackenzie stopped a few steps away, and put her hands on her hips.  The woman looked so tiny now.  It was surreal to think she was more than a foot taller than Abigail just a day before.  Now, she didn’t even come up to her armpits.

“So,” Mackenzie drawled.  “Apparently we live in a house where roommate hook-ups are allowed.  I assumed we were all off-limits to each other, what with the drama potential and all.”

The two giant women shared a quick look, understanding passing between them.  Eve’s potion worked – Mackenzie thought they’d always been this tall.

“Well, you know how it gets,” Abigail said, rolling with it.  “The mood strikes when you least expect it.  And it’s not like we planned it or anything.  Sorry if we woke you up”

The moment the words were out of her mouth, Abigail realized her mistake.

Mackenzie stiffened.  Every bit of playful haughtiness went out of her expression.  She began to move towards them, almost as if she were sleep-walking.

“You should’ve invited me,” the smaller woman mumbled.  “I don’t like being left out.”

Moaning, she reached for the two of them.

“Stop,” Chloe snapped.

Mackenzie stopped.  She looked conflicted, and confused.

“We’ll discuss it another time,” Abigail said.  Pitching her voice low, brooking no argument.  “Right now, this is just between Chloe and me.”

Their roommate looked like she was going to cry.  “But… I… you….”

“We still like you,” Chloe added, her voice compassionate.  “You’re our friend.”

Mackenzie relaxed a little, but the lust on her face visibly intensified.  She wavered where she stood, punch-drunk.

“I know how difficult this is for you,” Abigail said.  “It’s hard to find taller women to date.  And you’ve got the two tallest women on campus, living right here under your own roof.”

“Yeah, and… please can I….

“We can discuss it,” Abigail said patiently.  “Another time.”

The smaller woman nodded sadly.  “I want that.  I want you.  Both of you.  Sorry.  I just can’t ever remember being this turned on.”

Chloe smirked at Abigail.  “It’s good that you feel this way, Mackenzie.  You’re good, and you’re allowed to feel turned on.  It would be best of all, if you went back to bed.  You can touch yourself as much as you want.  You don’t have to be quiet either.  But don’t come back out here again tonight.”

Without another word, Mackenzie went back toward her bedroom.  Stripping even as she went.

Her door slammed.  Even muffled from down the hall, her moan was almost comically loud.

The giant women looked at each other, as the sounds of Mackenzie’s pleasure echoed through the apartment.  Chloe snorted.  And then the two of them began to laugh.

“And apparently now I have an exhibitionist kink,” Abigail said, wiping her eye.  “Thanks Pavlov.”

Chloe kissed her.  “I don’t know about you, but I’m not close to done.  Bossing Mackenzie around is like a natural aphrodisiac.”

“Seconded.”

Chloe took her by the hand, and helped her lay down on the living room floor.  Her trusty bottle of baby oil was still on the coffee table.  Chloe spread it on Abigail’s chest, stomach, and thighs.  Then spent an exquisitely long time, treating Abigail to the best massage of her life.

Her touch was slow, and gentle.  Building Abigail’s libido, feeding her desire.  There was an element of teasing, but if Abigail thought Chloe was going to edge her, she was mistaken.  The woman paused in her work at least once a minute, to rapidly flick her thumb over Abigail’s clit.  Chloe was too good, and Abigail had no defense against her.  She came in seconds each time.

And each time she came, she could feel herself getting bigger.  Stronger.  And just as she’d wished, curvier in all the right places.

Toward the end, Abigail was so much bigger that her nearly seven-foot-tall friend had no trouble fitting her entire hand inside her.  Chloe wrapped her lips around the thumb-sized jewel of Abigail’s clitoris.  Clenched down.  And hummed.

Aftercare consisted of pulling Chloe into her lap like a teddy bear.  Cradling the woman, well over a foot shorter than her now, and quietly working her through several gentle thank-you orgasms.  Chloe clung to her with both arms, breathing deep and slow, accepting her touch.  Yet she no longer grew with each release.  It was almost as if she had waited for the potion to fully run its course before allowing Abigail to touch her again.

The blanket was too small to cover them.  Abigail did her best, and snuggled close beside her best friend, there on the carpet.  Chloe felt so warm.  With or without the blanket, she didn’t think she’d be cold tonight.

Chapter 13 by pseudoclever

Wednesday Morning Size Update

Abigail:
8’2”, 501 lbs; +2ft 3in, 327 lbs. 
Bench Press: 415 lbs; +335 lbs. 

Chloe:
6’9”, 439 lbs; +11in, 172 lbs.
Bench Press: 716 lbs; +381 lbs.

Kayla:
6’1”, 214 lbs.
Bench Press: 286 lbs.

Mackenzie:
5’9”, 160 lbs
Bench Press: 90 lbs. 


Bare-Foot Confessions

The address Eve gave her turned out to be a cute little coffee shop, about two miles from Abigail’s apartment.  Eve was waiting for her outside, close to normal-sized this morning.  She was holding two paper cups, a notebook tucked under her arm.

“I figured you could use a treat,” Eve said, looking her up and down.  “After your big night.”

She handed Abigail the larger of the two cups.

Abigail shifted her backpack, supporting it with a single finger, and carefully pinched the offered cup.  It was really hard not to crush it.  “Go ahead.  Make your jokes, I deserve it.  I didn’t follow your orders to the letter, and this is the consequence.”

“Consequence.  Is that your first impression?”  The tiny witch tried to open her notebook, juggling it while holding a pen and her cup of coffee.  “Hm.  Why don’t we walk to that park across the street.  Find someplace we can sit down.”

“I’m fulfilling a pact I made, so we can play this however you want.”  Abigail pointed to her enormous, bare feet.  “But can we pick a path that’s gentle on me?  I never noticed how many rocks there are in this city before.”

Eve winced.  “Sorry.  I should’ve thought of that.  I have something you could’ve borrowed – though you’re probably sick of borrowed clothes by now.”

“Ironically, this is my first time wearing something I own in days.”  Abigail tugged at her makeshift toga.  “It’s my bedsheet.  A twin, which seemed like plenty for me last week?  At least it’s keeping me compliant with public decency laws.”

The two walked across the street, Eve taking two steps for each of Abigail’s.  They walked through the grass.  It was still wet with morning dew, and felt sort of nice on her feet.  And she didn’t have to look out for broken glass.

There were a dozen or so people in the park at this time of morning.  Joggers, dog walkers, an old couple feeding ducks.  Whenever any of them caught sight of Abigail – all eight feet of her – they would stop and stare.  The sun was barely filtering in over the trees, and the golden morning light illuminated her from the shoulders up.  It was almost too dramatic.  Like nature itself was conspiring to make her look divine.

“So,” Eve drawled.  “I would’ve expected you to be somewhere in the six-and-a-half-foot range this morning.  I can’t help but notice you’re… more than that.  Eight-foot-something, give or take.  Was the formula too strong?”

“I took more than three drops,” Abigail grumbled.

Eve sipped her coffee.  “Oh.  How many?”

“Four.”

Eve sat down on a park bench, which only exacerbated the way Abigail towered over her.  “That would account for a few extra inches.  Were there any other complicating factors?  For instance, did you mix it with my other potions?”

Abigail sighed dramatically.  “Yeah.”

“Okay.”  Eve began to write.  “Which ones?”

“All of them.”

Eve glanced up at the giantess, and gave her a sly little smile.  “Like.  Including the pink one?  Kayla’s?”

Abigail said nothing.  She adjusted her bedsheet, pulling it up to cover her chest.  Which, considering where Eve was sitting, only served to give her an eyeful of thigh instead.

“There’s no need to be embarrassed,” Eve said, going back to her notebook.  “For the record, I’m not surprised.”

“You knew this was going to happen?”

“No.  But I kinda hoped.”

“You hoped?  Why would you possibly….”  Abigail cut herself off mid-sentence.  Déjà vu.

“I care.  Let’s just leave it at that.  Okay?”

“Fine.  What else do you want to know?  Let’s get through this, so you can put me back to a more normal height.”

“Gotcha, we’ll go quick.  Were there any particular growth triggers?  Things that made you grow faster?  Maybe in like… sudden bursts?”

“Yes,” she said.  And left it at that, trying her damndest not to blush.

The witch made an I-thought-so noise from the back of her throat.  “You implied you don’t enjoy being this tall.  Where would you rate it, on a scale from one to ten?”

“Three.”

“Can you list some reasons for that rating?  Don’t overthink it, just the first things that come to mind.”

“I don’t know Eve.  I can’t fit on the bus, and I’m dressed like some cut-rate Greek empress, and everyone’s staring at me.  Plus I think I stepped in someone’s chewing gum.  And how am I going to fit in a desk when I get to class?  I won’t be able to sit next to Elijah anymore.”

“Trust me,” she said distractedly as she wrote.  “He’d still find a way to be close.  For contrast now.  What are some things you enjoy about this height?”

She considered.  “The view, I guess?  And considering I had to walk, I still got here really fast.  There was last night of course, no I’m not going into detail.  I like feeling powerful.  And even if I don’t like all the stares, the way people are staring isn’t the worst, if that makes sense.  And also, I’m enjoying getting to loom over you.”

Eve looked up suddenly.  “Me specifically?”

It was a bad idea to lie to a witch.

“Um.  Yes.”

The witch slowly returned her eyes to her notebook.  It was a few seconds before she spoke again.  “Please rate the flavor of the potion.”

“Is there a zero on the scale?”

Eve made a mark, and then paused.  It was probably a trick of the morning light, but Abigail thought she might be blushing.  “How would you rate last night?  The ah, over-all experience?”

Abigail buried her face in her hands.  “Ten.  But….”

“But there were complicating factors.  I understand.  Last question: would you recommend it to a friend?”

Her first instinct was to say no.  But then she considered that she had shared the potion with Chloe.  That qualified as a recommendation.

“Yes.”

Eve nodded, then set her notebook aside.  She stood, brushing herself off.

“Okay.  That’s all I need.  You ready to be reset?”

“Yeah.  Only….”  She gestured down at herself, her improved physique.  The increase in muscle tone had left her chest a bit more prominent than the day before, and her hips had an alluring flare to them.  She at least didn’t look like she spent all day indoors reading fantasy novels anymore.  “Can you only adjust my height?  And only set me back to five-eleven.  I want to keep everything else.”

“We can do that.  I’ll walk you through how this works.”  The witch held out both hands, palms up.  “First.  Hold me.”

Abigail reached out, feeling a little too warm despite the cool morning.  She rested her palms on top of Eve’s.  The woman’s hands were very soft.  When she closed her fingers, Eve’s smaller hands completely disappeared inside her own.

“Are you ready for me to explain the process?”

“Yeah.”

Eve grinned.  “Desire.  That’s it, that’s the process.”

Abigail blinked.  “I’m going to need a little more.”

“You don’t.  Just… imagine what you want to happen.  The way you’re supposed to look.  Then give me that desire.  I’ll do the rest.”

She peered suspiciously at the tiny woman.  “What are you, Eve?”

“A witch, duh.”

Abigail narrowed her eyes.

Eve craned her neck to meet her gaze, her head beneath the level of Abigail’s breasts.  “I’m also a friend, Abby.  If you want that.  Now do you want me to shrink you or not?”

Abigail sighed, and did as she was told.

Five eleven.  Five eleven.  She wanted to be five eleven.  She concentrated on the number.  Let it fill her mind, trying to will herself down, compress her body into those new dimensions.  A tape measure, reading seventy-one inches.  A little less than two yard sticks.

She felt an odd tingling, a tightness in her core.  She could feel herself losing height.  But it was incredibly slow.  Millimeters per minute at best.

“Don’t think,” Eve said.  Her voice was strained, from between clenched teeth.  “Feel.”

“People keep telling me to do that lately.”

“Hush.  This isn’t about numbers, Abby.  Or logic.  It’s the why, and the want.  That’s what I need.”

Abigail struggled for a moment.  Following an order not to think was surprisingly hard.  She decided to picture it, instead.

Sitting in class beside Elijah, at her new proportions.  Friendly, flirty conversation.  She imagined the party, if things went as planned.  The two of them making out in her bedroom.  Chloe.  It was nice to hold her last night.  Dylan.  She should invite him to the party, it was only fair.  She smiled, imagining how he’d react if he could see her now.  Would this be too big for him?  She had a sneaking suspicion it wouldn’t.

The wind blew through her short crop of hair.  It really was a lovely morning.  What a view she had from up here.

Far across the park, a young boy was staring at her.  His mouth hung open in amazement.

The boy noticed her watching him.  He grinned, and waved childishly with both hands.

She winked.

“Okay!  I need a second.”  Eve let out a grunt, the sound of someone putting down an enormous weight.  She pulled her hands away, gasping for breath.  She looked even more pale than usual.

Abigail suddenly felt sorry for the witch.  “I didn’t realize this would be so hard for you.”

“Usually it isn’t.  I’m not so good at working magic when the person doesn’t actually want….”  She trailed off.  Then stood, wiping sweat from her face.

“A thought.  What if you had a set of clothes that actually fit?  Shoes too.  Would that change how you feel about….”  She pointed at Abigail, bobbing her finger up and down.  “All this?”

“There’s no way I can afford that, Eve!  I’m way too big.  Custom outfits cost a fortune!”

Eve smirked.  She rested her hand on the small of Abigail’s back, and began to lead the giantess across the park.  “Don’t worry.  I know a girl.”

The tailor’s shop was only a few blocks away.  It was small and unassuming, without even a name – just a small sign in the window advertising clothes for unique body types.  The woman who ran it was stern.  She looked like the kind of person who was an expert at their craft, and didn’t have time for anyone’s nonsense.

If she thought anything about the giantess who had just stepped into her shop, she kept it to herself.

“This is Abigail,” Eve announced.  “She’d like to be fitted for a dress, a pair of shoes, and a bra.”

The tailor went to work without comment.  She pulled out a tape measure, and began to mark off Abigail’s body.  Abby stood still, arms at her side, feeling foolish, yet also elated.  When was the last time someone had measured her for clothes?  Probably when she was a child.

The tailor carefully marked off the dimensions of Abigail’s body, writing the numbers on a worn pad with a tiny golf pencil.  At times the woman had to stand on a small ladder to reach her.

The woman spoke little as she worked.  “Lift,” or, “Arms out.”  At one point she pulled a privacy curtain, and made Abigail undress so she could perform a bra fitting.  This was something Abby was quite certain she’d never done.  The woman told her how to stand, when to take a deep breath, when to exhale.  There was nothing overtly sexual about it.  Yet the process felt oddly grounding, and intimate.

“Let’s start with the shoes,” the woman said, when she had finished.  “I’m not a cobbler.  But I do have a couple pairs of basketball shoes that will fit.  Men’s 20’s and 21’s – they’ll work for now.  There are places online that I can recommend.”

“That’s fine,” Eve said.  “What about her bra?”

“She’s technically a 54C,” the tailor said.  “But if you ever actually see that on a rack, don’t buy it.  It’ll miss some of the nuances of her shape.  I have something.  It’s a little utilitarian….”

“No,” Eve said.  “It needs to be sexy.  She’s going to a party, and there’s a person she wants to impress.”

“When’s the party?”

“Saturday.”

The woman frowned.  “I think I can make that work.  Tell me about this bra.”

Both women turned to Abigail.

She panicked, briefly.  Abigail had never purchased undergarments with the purpose of having them seen.  Everything she had at home was basic white or flesh-toned.

“Lacy.  Black.  Revealing.  Like.  I want to show off a little.  Make people jealous.  Can you do that?”

The woman nodded.  “And there was something about a dress?”

“Green.  Tight.  I want the hemline about here….”  She put her fingertip a hand’s length above her knee.  “And it should complement the bra.  Bare at the shoulders.  I’m not asking too much, am I?”

The tailor looked to Eve.  “The usual rate?”

“The usual rate.”

“I can have it by Saturday.”

The woman scribbled something on an order ticket, and headed into the back room.

“Thank you,” Abigail said, suddenly feeling shy about the witch’s generosity.  “I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this.”

“I got you into this.  And honestly?  I want to see you succeed, Abby.  On that note – why don’t you pick out another outfit?”

“Off the shelf you mean?  There’s no way anything she’s selling will fit me.”

The witch tenderly took her by the hand, and led her deeper into the store.  “You let me worry about that.  Seriously.  Anything you want.  I can’t have my best customer running around town in a polka-dot bedsheet.”

Once more, she decided to take Eve on faith.  She crouched down, almost dropping her butt to her ankles, and began to flip through a rack of dresses.

“Only.”

When she turned to look, Eve seemed actually shy.  Her hands were folded behind her back, and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other awkwardly.

“For what I have in mind, you’d have to… come back to my place.  Is that okay?  If not I totally get it.”

Abigail smiled.  “Yeah.  It’s okay.”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14272