Cities in the Cellar by minuss
Summary:

It has been nearly five hundred years since Gulliver first made his famous voyage. The divergent world’s of Gulliver have merged to become one. Improved technology has recently proven the Brobdingnagans, the Lilliputians, and the Humans are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others.

This new technological enlightenment hasn't quite made it into the law books. The bigger sects of man still look at their smaller cousins as less to the point that the Brobdingnagans actually consume the Lilliputians as a type of garnish. This story is a prequel to all of the stories so far completed in this universe.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 78883 Read: 255265 Published: September 23 2011 Updated: February 19 2022
Story Notes:

I usually post all at once, but I am changing pace a bit. This story is complete except the last chapter and I plan to post slowly enough to finish by the time the last chapter should be posted.

1. Prologue by minuss

2. Chapter 1: Fast Forward by minuss

3. Chapter 2: New shipment by minuss

4. Chapter 3: Celebration by minuss

5. Chapter 4: The Vulnerable Goddess by minuss

6. Chapter 5: Family Ties by minuss

7. Chapter 6: Sister Schemes by minuss

8. Chapter 7: Coup detat by minuss

9. Chapter 8: Getting Rachael by minuss

10. Chapter 9: Armageddon by minuss

11. Chapter 10 – Leave a sleeping Goddess lie by minuss

12. Chapter 11 - Calm Before the Storm by minuss

13. Chapter 12 - Apocalypse Now by minuss

14. Chapter 13: Final Preparations by minuss

15. Chapter 14: The Battle For Divinity by minuss

Prologue by minuss

Cities in the Cellar


Prologue:


I smiled as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The uniform the restaurant gave us was flattering to me. I put my shoulder length dark hair in a pony tail and then adjusted my double D's. The top button was unfastened and I unfastened the next one down revealing some cleavage. I read in an online waitress forum that it helped with tips. I had done my homework on the profession because it was my first day.


I held out my foot and looked at my black tennis-like work shoes in disgust. I would rather be in heels, but safety concerns meant that we wore these ugly things. I liked being tall and looking down at people. I was the third tallest girl in my class at school. The three inch heels that I wore socially made me six foot even, but I guess five ten at work would have to do.


I turned and looked at my butt over my shoulder in the mirror and smiled. The outfit was flattering back there too or maybe it was all that yoga I had been doing lately. “Honey, come on I have to go!” I heard my Mom shout from the other room. “Okay!” I yelled back at her annoyed. I still only had my learners permit. I should have had my full drivers license long ago, but I kept failing parallel parking. I hated being dependent upon her for transportation.


I walked out of my room and almost bumped into her in the hallway. She was around five inches shorter than I was and looked up at me as I emerged from my room. “Its about time.” She blurted. Then she noticed my cleavage. “I don't think so.” She said and she fastened that second button again. “Mom.” I protested rolling my eyes at her. “I'm old enough to dress myself.” I complained. “Well while you're still living with me you will not walk around looking like a floozy. You're a waitress not a stripper.” She shot back. “Come on lets go.” She said gesturing at me with her hands emphatically as if that would make me move any faster.


I got to work and unfastened that second button as soon as Mom drove away. I was then forced to sit through a boring ass orientation. Then there was training which was almost as boring. How much training and orientation did they think was necessary for this job anyway? I mean I take people's orders and bring them their food and get them whatever else they need. They were turning it into this big complicated production and showing me where all the food stations were, where the POS terminals were, and where the condiments were. I was about to fall asleep standing up until we got to the garnishes.


“Here are the live Lilliputians. They go on a lot of expensive dishes so don't be wasteful and always remember to ring them up. This product is expensive.” The manager said. “You mean there's little people in there.” I asked bending over and looking into one of the vials in the case. There were a dozen vials to a case. Inside the vials there were what looked like very thin see through platforms stacked vertically in the vial. I was fascinated.


“People? You're not one of those are you?” He asked looking at me in contempt. “One of those what?” I asked standing up again. “One of those Lillilovers.” He stated folding his arms. I had read about the Lilliputians in school and learned that they had nearly identical DNA with us, but I hadn't ever thought of myself as a Lillilover. I could tell my answer to this might affect my job. “I'm not really political I was just curious that's all.” I answered innocently which was true anyway. Satisfied with my answer he continued the training


I finally got to spend the last half of my day waiting on tables. I was actually pretty good at it and took to it like I had done it for years. My manager was impressed. I was even able to handle an irate customer who got the wrong order from the kitchen. She called me a ditz, but I took it in stride and made things good for her.


They were right about the Lilliputian garnish. It was expensive. Just adding it to a salad cost five extra. I had served dishes with it several times and I couldn't help but notice that if a plate sat at the counter long enough that had the garnish the Lilliputians were always on the edge of the bowl or plate trying to climb out. Same when I brought half eaten dirty dishes back to the kitchen.


At one point I carried a mostly empty salad bowl back to the dish washer boy and I swear I could almost see the little specks moving around the bowl trying to get traction to get out. I handed him the bowl and he said, “Watch this.” He turned the bowl on its side in the empty sink. “I love doing this. They think they are finally going to get away.” He said laughing. I watched in fascination as over the next few minutes or so the little specks moved to the edge and started trying to climb out into the sink. After some started making their way into the sink basin the dish boy opened up with the spray nozzle and started laughing.


“That's so cruel.” I said standing up and looking at him in disgust. “What? It's just food, sheesh.” He looked back defensively. I spun and started to leave. “Hey you want to go out?” He asked as if I had left to soon for him to properly ask me. Did he think cruelty to animals was going to make me like him or something? I just ignored him and went to check on my tables. I began feeling a little sorry for the Lilliputians.


As the end of the day neared I found myself going back to the garnish station and checking in on them. I watched as ten vials became five and then two. I had ten minutes left before we closed and I was off of work. The manager asked me to close down the garnish station before I left. There was one vial left. I picked it up and held it up to my eyes so I could see them. I could barely make their little shapes plastered against the sides of the vial. I couldn't see their little faces, but I was sure they were looking back at me.


I was supposed to trash the container box and put any unused vials in storage on top of the next box to be opened. I started to do that, but then stopped. I stood with the storage cabinet open and rolled the vial between my fingers. I was going to doom these little Lilliputians to certain death I realized or...


The idea just popped into my head. I could be the difference in life or death for thousands of these little creatures I held helplessly in my hand. I looked at the vial again and looked to my right and left to make sure no one was around. I quickly tucked it into my cleavage and fastened that second button. I looked around again to make sure no one saw me: they didn't. I finished closing the rest of the garnish station and left.


I sat in the passenger seat as Mom yammered on asking questions about my first day. I answered her on autopilot, because my mind was on the little vial sitting snugly between my boobs. I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but at least they wouldn't end up as someone's food. It felt good to be their savior. For once in my life I felt really important. Like I truly mattered.


I got home and went immediately to my room. I set the vial on my dresser and stripped down to get a shower. I had my own bathroom attached to my room which was great. I let the steamy hot water soak in real good and then cleaned up washing my hair and body. I remembered that I had another drivers license test tomorrow and I began to worry about the outcome. All my friends were driving on their own. I really needed to pass this time.


I tossed my towel in the dirty clothes bin after drying myself and walked back into my room. I knelt down and very carefully opened the vial and set it on its side. I had crouched all the way down so my eyes were level with the top of my dresser and watched as the tiny Lilliputians slowly worked their way onto my dresser. “What in the world are you doing?” My Mom's voice startled me from behind.


I jumped up. “Christ, don't you ever knock? You scared the shit out of me.” I said to her reflection in the mirror. “Watch the language Missy. Besides the door was already open a bit and I saw you kneeling there. Did you lose something?” she asked suspiciously. I swiveled my hips slightly and turned my head looking at her over my shoulder and grasped an earlobe. “Just lost an ear ring.” I lied. “Can you shut the door please?” I asked. “OK, but put some clothes on before you catch cold.” She admonished me satisfied with my explanation. She closed the door.


My clothes! I was giving my little guests the view of their life I realized and I slowly turned back around and looked down. The dresser top was crotch high and sure enough I was flashing them all with my giant naked vagina. It was right in front of them, but they were so small. It loomed high above them and their little vial and was wider than the tiny space they had expanded out to fill. The dark curls of my pubs partially obscured my pussy, but not completely. I was a little unkempt down there and was now wishing I had trimmed up a bit, but I really wasn't expecting any spectators certainly not in the numbers or proximity as the little ones below who were probably terrified by my super sized snatch.


I started to blush. What in the world must they think of me. “Sorry. I didn't mean to shove my crotch at you.” I said softly and I scooted my pelvis back and covered my pussy with my right hand. This action then made me realize that my boobs were hanging directly above them. My nipples, already naturally very large, were swollen to their limits. I quickly covered my tits as best I could with my other hand.


I then noticed something remarkable. The little Lilliputians were organizing themselves into shapes. I was fascinated forgetting all about my nudity for a moment and bending over them to see what they were doing. After another moment I realized my tits were hanging free again and I covered them with my hands and arms again. I figured my pussy was far enough back to be out of sight. When they finished moving around the words Thank You were spelled on my dresser.


The back of my neck began to tingle. They also recognize that I saved them I realized. I crouched down again so only my face was visible to them. Also, this way I needn't worry about trying to cover myself anymore. “You're welcome.” I said softly. I felt myself becoming very moist down below. “Look, just stay on my dresser tonight and I'll get some permanent shelter tomorrow.” I whispered to them.


I then stood up and walked to my bed. I didn't bother with sleepwear. Once I was under my sheets my fingers quickly found my cunt. It was such an erotic thought to be so important to so many people even if they were tiny. They were so grateful. I worked my fingers furiously. I recalled how little they were compared to just my twat. I was just so incredibly big in comparison to them. I made a mental note to do the math and find out just how big tomorrow.


Knowing that they had the same DNA made me hotter still. Just how many hot guys got to see the biggest pussy and pair of tits in their entire little lives tonight I wandered. Then I imagined all the tiny jealous women fuming at their husbands or boyfriends. Those angry little women were dust compared to me. I shuttered. These thoughts were so erotic I came again and again.


I finally finished my play and decided I was going to pass my drivers test and fix up some place for them to live. I had to keep them. I mean what else could I do? They were so small if I let them go they would never survive. No, the choice was clear, they needed me. They needed a home and protection from the big world and I could provide that to them.


 

Chapter 1: Fast Forward by minuss

Chapter 1: Fast Forward

 

Eight years later...

 

“You got the party of 25.” My manager told me. “No fair! I just had a party of 18 and I have the most seniority. I'm lead waitress.” I walked over and protested. His eyes noticed my bouncing double E's, but then realized they were attached to me and his face hardened. “Ewwww, lead waitress.” He mocked. “Well I'm shift manager and I say that's your table. If you don't like it then leave.” He said pulling rank. “You need to get it into that retarded little head of yours that I'm in charge around here.” He insulted.

 

“Jerk!” I said grabbing menus and going to the door near the front. I've been doing this eight years now and I was easily able to change my demeanor to be customer friendly as I started seating everyone. In that eight years I saw plenty of managers come and go and even more waitresses, yet like a rock I remained. The money was the best in town for a waitress and I needed every penny to cover my expenses. I had been in a house of my own for five years now.

 

This particular manager asked me out about four months ago and since I turned him down he had been treating my like shit since. Large parties were hell and they never tipped good enough for the amount of effort and time they consumed. After I sat the party down and got their drinks I decided to sit the next couple in line as well to help insure that my haul wouldn't be total shit tonight.

 

The man was very tall and handsome and I could feel him undressing me with his eyes as I walked over to greet him. I was used to it by now and in this case it was kind of flattering. Then I saw who he was with and wished I had left well enough alone. It was my nemesis from high school: Emma. We were considered the two prettiest girls in high school hands down. She hung out with the jocks and the pretty boys and I ran with the rebels and slackers. I decided to be cordial.

 

“Hello Emma.” I said softly. She smiled devilishly upon seeing me, “You're still here?” She asked acting surprised. “Chad this is an old high school classmate. I haven't seen her since graduation. He's my fiance.” She said to me without ever properly introducing us. She was dressed very nice too; so either her college degree landed her a really good job or Chad was taking very good care of her or both. “Right this way.” I said to them. “Here you go.” I said as we approached the table. “I'm sorry we'd rather have a booth.” She told me relishing the opportunity to order me around. I didn't let it bother me, I just led them to a booth.

 

I took their drink and appetizer orders and was happy to get away from them. Emma was so full of herself it made me feel like vomiting. She was doing her best to make me feel bad about still being a waitress, but all things considered I was pretty happy with my life. I just did my best to work her table and the party together.

 

Later after we closed I went outside to take a break before I finished my duties for the evening and left. Manny started wafting the air furiously as I opened the back door. “Don't worry its just me.” I reassured him. He was the only employee other than the GM and the owners that had been there longer than me. “Hey girl. You want a quick toke?” He offered. Manny was a great cook, but also a complete pothead. He was also my friend. “Sure.” I accepted. “But just a little though.” I added.

 

He passed the joint and I took a hit and passed it back. I took one more hit and then I just talked with him for a little while he finished it off by himself. “You're too pretty to still be here.” He complimented. “Why don't you marry some rich guy and let him take care of you?” He asked. “Maybe I like it here.” I smiled back at him. “You like putting up with manager dick head and catering to whiny customers all day?” He asked making it sound worse then it was. “I guess I'm OK with everything except manager dick head, but he'll be gone soon. What's the shelf life on those guys? About eight months. He's got about two left I figure and he's out of here.” I predicted.

 

I finished closing down over the next hour a little buzzed, but was fine by the time I left. I stopped by the bank and deposited my haul. I couldn't wait to get home and get out of these clothes. When I pulled into the driveway I could already feel the stresses of the day falling off of me. I opened the door of my little three bedroom home and walked in. No sooner then I shut the door I started disrobing. By the time the last piece of clothing hit the ground I was completely relaxed and at ease.

 

When I was home I was nude. Since I didn't really share my house with anyone there was no one to complain, but to be honest not many men would have complained. I got a drink of water in the kitchen and then filled a watering pitcher up and began watering all of my plants. I finished that chore and I opened the door leading to my basement and started descending the steps. My heart begin to beat a little faster as my anticipation built.

 

This was the favorite part of my daily routine: checking on my civilization. I took a deep breath as my bare feet hit the cool basement floor. I saw their little lights in the darkness they were so pretty I always admired them just before I switched on the big lights. I finally flipped the switches and night became day for them. “Hello little ones.” I said announcing my presence and greeting my Lilliputians. Although since it was hard to miss a naked woman who stood over six miles tall and commanded the day and night it was more the latter.

 

I looked around and couldn't help, but feel pride swell at the twenty-seven cities and towns that bustled on my basement floor. All of these little inhabitants except the very young were all Lilliputians I had saved from someone's supper plate over the past eight years and provided sanctuary for in my home.

 

At first I smuggled vials here and there as I had done that first day at work and added them to my collection. After a couple of years the restaurant got wise and started an inventory system for the products. This made it very difficult to smuggle out complete vials though I did manage to save many survivors off of half finished plates. This process was not very efficient and many of them died during transport.

 

Then I got my own place to live five years ago. I was then able to safely and discretely order them wholesale from the same supplier my employer uses. My civilization then began to flourish and one small colony became a metropolis and then other cities and towns started to form. This process continues as I get a new shipment of immigrants each month. Admittedly, they are my pride and joy.

 

Each city has its own personality and customs. They are so diverse I often wonder what keeps them working together and living together so harmoniously, but that's my role as their ever loving Goddess. They all worship and adore me as their savior from certain death. I can't help but return their love back by providing them shelter, food, materials, and laws so they can live their little lives out in harmony.

 

I give them what would be considered zoning laws by telling them where they can and cannot build. Its much easier then demolishing their little buildings after they build them. After all I need to be able to walk around in my basement without accidentally trampling them. To that end they build their cities as dense as they can; even the little towns build up first before building out. I held the partially full water pitcher in my right hand as I toured my civilization checking on its progress.

 

Merryville, my second largest city, was making remarkable progress on a new high rise I noticed. I sat the pitcher to the ground so I could get a closer look. Shadow enveloped the center of town as I knelt and crouched over it. I held my thumb just above the new building and then removed the massive digit. It looked to be nearly two inches tall, which was over nine hundred feet at their scale. “Excellent progress keep up the good work.” I encouraged them from above and then stood to my full height and stepped over Merryville to admire the next town over.

 

The next city was the biggest and the oldest: Divinity. I let them adopt their own names, but Divinity was named in my honor. I was partial to them as this city started it all. The leaders of Divinity were among the first group I rescued and served as leadership for the entire civilization. I never failed to notice how busy it was.

 

Today was no different I realized while looming overhead and inspecting the city. The whole town was maybe the size of a TV table, but as of the last census they had around nine hundred thousand inhabitants. I promised them a holiday when they got to a million. Last year they even completed a six inch statue in my likeness. It was the tallest structure in my civilization and the greatest gift that I have ever been given.

 

Of course everything wasn't peaches and cream. Some of the smaller towns were fledgling to say the least and always seemed to be living off the charity of other cities and towns. I stood above one such village right now. It never seemed to grow. I lowered myself until I was on all fours and leaned over it checking its boundaries which never moved. Leestown was its name.

 

My boobs swayed and jostled above it putting its puny size to shame as I scrutinized it from several angles. Even my admittedly large aureoles were larger in diameter than the little berg below. I knew this because I used my finger and thumb to measure its size. “You need to step up your game Leestown or I'll revoke your charter.” I threatened.

 

Then I came to Happydale. This was a lively and independent minded middle sized city. Their independent culture always seemed to mean they were running afoul of my rules. The leaders always blamed it on this blasphemous protest leader they asserted was leading their citizenry astray. Today I decided if they were rebelling at all they would get a lesson in divine justice. When I arrived I found a trail of little specks in the forbidden zone.

 

They were allowed to move between cities and towns, but they were required to use the highways specifically constructed for that purpose. I saw hundreds out on my floor violating one of my commandments. I completely cleared Happydale in one step and in the next I overtook the little exodus and crouched in front of them. Even sitting on the balls of my feet with my butt almost touching the ground I was still looming high above them.

 

My giant pussy filled their immediate sky like an impending thunderstorm, with dark curls of hair covering its surface. My giant feet flanked them and way above I looked down in displeasure over the enormous swells of my tits. I considered myself by and large a benevolent Goddess, but there were times when a good old fashion smiting was called for and I did not neglect this side of my role either.

 

I embraced and relished all aspects of being a Goddess. “I don't make rules and commandments lightly.” I told them. “You are on sacred ground forbidden to all, but me. Make your final prayers.” I instructed them and I stood up to my full height.

 

I could tell they were frantic because the tiny caravan started to scatter quickly. However, quick for them and quick for me are two entirely different things. As fast as they tried to flee there was no escape from me. I simply lifted my left foot and moved it above them; all of them, obscuring their multitude completely. I then casually lowered my foot down onto them and allowed my normal weight distribution to come to rest on it. I crushed them all with a single step.

 

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt myself becoming moist down below. I don't condone murder in my civilization, especially mass murder or war. However, I have found that someone has to weld the monopoly on violence in society in order for things to function and in my civilization that someone was me. As Goddess it was part and parcel to the job and I loved being a Goddess. I opened my eyes and looked down. I derived enjoyment from all aspects of my role so I didn't feel the least bit guilty upon noticing my arousal was now visibly causing my pussy lips to glisten and swell.

 

I then turned and stepped back to the outskirts of Happydale. “I have destroyed the trespassers, but this is not the first time transgressions have been launched from these city walls. I think more penance is called for.” I said addressing the tiny occupants from on high. I heard the communicator built into my chair, my throne, beeping from across the room. It was most likely the leaders of Happydale calling to beg for mercy or even forgiveness, but my mind was made up.

 

I retrieved the watering pitcher and then stood over Happydale again and began to pour. Water cascaded down from the spout and into the city. Buildings and citizens alike were washed out into the streets and then further out as I continued to pour. I stopped before any other city, town, or village could be affected by the flood waters I was visiting upon Happydale. I then went to my throne and began my nightly consultations with the city leaders.

 

The first order of business as always was prayer to me and thanks for my generosity and love. Then I was asked if it was okay to aid Happydale in the aftermath of the flooding. “My justice has been meted out. Save as many as you can. You can even help with the cleanup. Generosity is a virtue that is encouraged by your loving Goddess.” I told them. That immediate request out of the way I then spoke with each leader in turn to discuss more mundane matters like resupply and new projects.

 

After an hour my audience with the city leaders was over and I went back upstairs and turned on my TV, but this TV had a special receiver that allowed me to pick up the feint signals emanating from my civilization. It was the best reality TV ever. I got reports on local stories and of course live coverage from their perspective of me and of the days events which I tended to dominate.

 

“Infidels cause Happydale ruin.” Said the Divinity station TV anchor. I switched to the Merryville station. “Excellent progress has been made on Triton tower. Our Goddess was even lauded our efforts.” My fingers slipped between my legs and my other hand instinctively began fondling my breasts as I pleasured myself and then vegged out in front of my TV watching shows mostly about me.

 

 

Chapter 2: New shipment by minuss

Chapter 2: New shipment

 

I was going through the motions today at work because my mind was elsewhere. It had been over a week since I flooded Happydale. News reports indicated that a third of the city had perished. I wasn't second guessing myself or feeling guilty, but I was contemplating giving them a larger allotment of immigrants in today's shipment. Happydale had been so obedient and passionate in their worship of me in the last week. They had sacrificed one citizen a day in offerings for my forgiveness. I think their piety will be rewarded and it would certainly help them get back on their feet.

 

 

John looked around in anger at his crippled city. Half of his devotees were either crushed or perished in the flood she visited upon the city of Happydale. “Praise be to the Goddess.” A stranger said to him as he walked by. “Praise be to the almighty.” He answered back disgusted at himself. He hated her, but he couldn't afford to be discovered. He was the most wanted person in Happydale, maybe the whole civilization if that's what you would call this place. He thought of it more as a zoo or large aquarium.

 

He marveled at the stupidity, or was it willful ignorance, of most of his brethren. She was no goddess; just a Brobdingnagian on a power trip. Sure she was powerful, but her natural given size relative to his race gave her that, but she wasn't divine anymore than he was. Though even he had to admit she was very beautiful physically, but below the beautiful facade was a sick and sadistic mind. A mind that took pleasure in enslaving him and his brothers and sisters and he couldn't allow that.

 

He darted down the stairs that lead to his resistance HQ in Happydale. A resistance he started with the goal of opening people's eyes to their own enslavement. The resistance had grown over the years since he had first been brought here and many had decided that they wanted to risk escape in order to free themselves from this place. They were good intelligent people who simply wanted out and she crushed them: every last man, woman, and child in a single evil step.

 

John's blood was boiling. He wanted to lash out at her more overtly, but that option was not available to him and would only cause the resistance to end. No, he would use his anger as fuel. He would use that fuel to quietly build up his numbers until he could do something useful for his fellow Lilliputians trapped here.

 

 

Eugene sat in a plush office chair and scrolled through the casualty reports. He shook his head. “Stupid.” He couldn't help but mutter aloud. He got up and strolled over to the other side of his huge office and looked out his window at the marvelous city below from his perch near the top of one of its tallest buildings. Despite the distraction of this magnificent view he couldn't take his mind off of the needless disaster that had been visited upon Happydale.

 

All of it the result of some selfish slug's desire to elevate his own wants above the needs of the community. What did he expect his disobedience and rebel rousing to bring? How else could she have dealt with Happydale? A city who seemed on the verge of being led astray by this self important prick. He looked up at the gold colored statue of her tenderly. Even from his high perch he was well below the enormous bosoms as was every other structure in Divinity.

 

The bust depicted her with her hands on her mighty hips looking down at them all so kindly. As high priest and head of security for all the land he got to choose the artist for the commission. The artist had done an admirable job at catching her beauty if not her immensity. Her scale was simply beyond the humble reach of his people, but they did their best to express their thankfulness to her through sheer devotion. It was he who some eight years ago organized the first of them to express their gratitude by forming the words Thank You with their bodies.

 

He had gained enough respect that day to convince his people that to please her would be all that was necessary and that decision had led to all of this. They were alive and thriving and all of this was owed to their loving goddess. Her benevolence allowed them to build all of the civilization around them. He was not about to let some heretic destroy all that he had worked to help his people obtain. He already had made the capture of this infidel his top priority, but he decided just now to double, no triple his efforts. For if this individual were allowed to remain at large he foresaw more devastation in the future.

 

…a week later...

 

George held his wife tightly in the darkness. They were both scared, but they were not alone. There were thousands of others clutching loved ones and they were all doomed. George cursed himself for sailing so far from Lilliput in his yacht. He had been swept up in a collection net and sold by a Brobdingnagian gatherer. Some in this giant box had been captured like him, but others had been farmed in colonies that were maintained to supply members of his race to the Brobdingnagian as a type of food.

 

There were screams as the giant container they were in jolted. They then felt and heard what sounded like foot falls from some giant walking away. He guessed that they had just been delivered to some restaurant. How much longer before the packaging was opened, before some chef deposited them on someone's plate and then... He forcibly stopped his mind from continuing the imagery. He kissed his wife's forehead. They weren't dead yet.

 

 

I was so ready to leave work today. I really should take these days off. I only had new shipments of immigrants delivered once a month and whenever delivery day came I couldn't keep my mind on anything else. I was so giddy as I pulled into the driveway and saw the box sitting there on my porch. I picked it up and carried it into the house and sat it on the table. I wanted to open it up so bad, but first things first.

 

I stripped down like usual and got a shower; even goddesses have to make good first impressions. I then brushed my hair and allowed it to dry and applied a little make up; nothing overdone just some blush, eye liner, shadow, and lipstick. Now I was set. I went to grab the box. Oh shoot! I needed to do my nails too. I went ahead and did my toes and hands. Finally, forty minutes later after they were dry I was ready. I picked the box up carefully and cradled it underneath with my hands allowing my naked tits to rest on its top. I then descended my basement steps to show them their new home.

 

I slowly and carefully walked over near divinity and sat down doing a double check just to make sure I was in the right spot. I didn't want to crush one of my cities under my bare ass. The basement floor was cool, but I was too excited to let it hinder my enthusiasm. My legs were stretched out in front of me and I sat the box down gently between them even with my knees.

 

I wiggled my toes admiring the newly painted red nails. My feet stopped right before the city walls of Divinity and they towered above all the structures in my capitol including the statue of me. My right foot rested near the wall to the extreme right of the cityscape while my left foot rested similarly situated to the extreme left. The entire span of Divinity was visible between my two towering feet. I smiled. I was born to be a goddess.

 

I leaned in and used my newly enameled red nails to puncture a whole in the masking tape holding the cardboard box lid closed. I then used my two fingers to split the tape down the middle and I pulled the lids open. The vials were bubble wrapped so I removed the top portion of that and lifted the lidless holding box out. My new little ones could now clearly see me for the first time, but I couldn't afford a glance as I rested this smaller box on my tits for a second and cradled it with my left hand and used my right hand to remove the outer box.

 

I then held the smaller plastic wrapped box containing the precious cargo in front of me and smiled and lowered it back between my legs. I then leaned in and tore the plastic off as gently as possible. That done I took the vials out one by one and removed the cap and slowly and gently placed the vial on its side on the floor between the box they came in and, well, my pussy.

 

I used to do this simple action a lot more quickly, but I discovered that many of my immigrants would be killed in the process. Over the years I had come to terms that many simple actions that I considered trivial had profound and often fatal consequences for my little ones so I took care as best I could, but inevitably some would die. It was an unfortunate and unavoidable side effect of their extreme smallness. After I had set the last vial on its side I gave my customary welcome:

 

“Hello little ones. Let me be clear about why you are here. This is not a restaurant. I am not going to eat you. I brought you here to save you from that fate. You will be allowed to live the rest of your lives in my civilization unharmed and cared for.”

 

 

Two hours after the last shake both George and his wife, Rachael, tensed as they felt their stomach's quiver once again indicating that the giant container they were imprisoned in was being moved. It wouldn't be long now George reckoned. Sure enough a minute or two later after some minor jostling giant ripping noises reverberated through the container followed by screams and whimpers from those trapped within.

 

The surroundings began to become brighter. He hadn't seen light in two or three days now. The others around him were now visible. His wife's beautiful face. The platform he was on the stairs leading to the platform above him and the one below was near. Should he and Rachael move to the bottom in order to extend their lives some? He decided against it. There could be more shaking and a fall from the stairs would be fatal.

 

They saw more light flood their surroundings and heard gasps from the top platform above. Rachael held him tighter. Then their stomach's lurched again and they felt themselves being lifted again. A few screams sounded from the other side of the platform. “A giant woman!” An anonymous voice cried out. “Why doesn't she have any clothes? What is she planning to do?” A woman's voice followed.

 

Hmmm. George pondered it for a moment and then Rachael answered. “She's going to use us to get off. You know as sex toys.” Rachael said looking up at George in all seriousness like she had answered a riddle. He had heard of some of his kind being sold on the black market as toys for Gulliverans, but Brobdingnagian's were so much larger he couldn't fathom his people could be of much use to one of them in that capacity, but anything was possible. “Well I guess that's better than being food.” He replied. Rachael then burst into tears and buried her head into his chest. “Don't worry. Whatever happens we'll be together when its over.” He re-assured her.

 

Their stomach's told them they were being lowered again and then more noises followed. They occasionally felt a minor tremor, but sat in silent terror for about ten minutes until they again felt themselves being lifted and this time twisted. Then he saw her, but only for the briefest of moments. He saw a very pretty face, a head of dark hair, and some big naked tits before he was twisted back around to the other side. Well at least she was hot he figured finding the silver lining in the situation.

 

They were then lowered again, but that wasn't all. The orientation of their container was changing: she was turning it sideways. Thankfully she was going fairly slowly, but people were still beginning to trample one another. Others who were on the stairs weren't so lucky and fell to their death no doubt killing or injuring those they fell on. Luckily George got him and Rachael out in front of the mob once he realized what was happening.

 

When the container was completely on its side he moved pushed by the crowd to the opening where the stairways were which led to the platform above which was the top most platform according to the signage. He had made his way through the opening and could now see completely out of the container. There were other giant tube containers laying on the ground and a tan wall in the background. He and Rachael made it to the cusp of their tube and jumped the ten or so feet to the ground.

 

Rachael gasped. George quickly turned and looked up. The biggest pair of tits he had ever seen bigger than anything he could've even imagined until now hung above him and were slowly lowering and wobbling ever so slightly. They were each capped by these tremendous light brown ovals and nubs. He noticed they were attached to the chest of the dark haired beauty he saw earlier. She was very carefully lowering another giant tube down to the ground. Some people screamed and immediately began to run others silently began to survey their surroundings. George and Rachael fell into the latter camp.

 

“Jesus George look. Those are her thighs.” Rachael said to him. The tan walls that extended up thousands of feet into the the sky was an inner thigh of one of her legs which meant... They both swiveled their heads up the giant leg at the same time and came to the same end point. It was a giant hairy monster or at least looked like one; something out of a sci-fi movie perhaps. A wall of giant dark curls extended up and to the left and to the right and beneath it he could just make out the enormous pussy. The slit alone was well over a thousand feet long.

 

The tube the giant woman had been slowly lowering was finally on the ground and she rose back up which caused her gigantic boobs to quiver from the motion. She looked down at us and rested her hands on her thighs above and then spoke to us. Her voice was loud, but definitely feminine:

 

“Hello little ones. Let me be clear about why you are here. This is not a restaurant. I am not going to eat you. I brought you here to save you from that fate. You will be allowed to live the rest of your lives in my civilization unharmed and cared for.”

 

George and Rachael looked at each other in shock for a moment. Then he raised his arms in the air and jumped yelling for joy loudly into the air. Rachael threw her arms around him and began crying and laughing at the same time. They were saved. In fact, cheers rose up from the entire multitude. George quit jumping and looked up in gratitude at the giant woman, whose beauty just seemed to increase ten fold, to see what she was going to say next.

 

 

I love this part. It never failed to happen. I cocked my head slightly and I could hear my tiny subjects cheering at discovering that they weren't going to wind up in someone's belly after all. It was very feint, but I so rarely got to hear their little voices directly, without the aid of amplification, I always relished this moment. After their cheers subsided I continued my greeting.

 

“Okay. Now don't be frightened little ones. I need to remove this debris so you can be taken to my capitol city: Divinity.” I told them. I then leaned in and carefully removed the small box and plastic wrap which blocked their view of Divinity. “Okay, people will be arriving here with transportation. Please do as they instruct and you will soon be taken to the city and given a temporary place to stay until you can get accustomed to your new life. I have some other matters to attend to, but I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you and wish you happiness.” I told them.

 

I then slowly and carefully rose to my full height. I could see the flashing lights of the shuttles coming from Divinity over halfway to the immigrants now. I smiled. Divinity had this procedure down pat. I stepped over the immigrants and then another step put me over the shuttles and in the next step I cleared Divinity itself. Several more strides and the city of Happydale was at my feet.

 

 

“Okay. Now don't be frightened little ones. I need to remove this debris so you can be taken to my capitol city Divinity.” She said and then she leaned in above us. There were some shrieks of fear as her gigantic breasts swayed in response to gravity and her actions. Rachael grabbed and held on to George tightly. Her giant arms leaned in and delivered giant hands which grasped at the huge mountain of debris and effortlessly lifted it all high in the sky. She swiveled only slightly and put it somewhere on the other side of her right leg.

 

Once the debris was removed George and Rachael noticed a large city off in the distance with scores and scores of high rise buildings. The cityscape stretched all the way from one of the giant woman's foot to the other. As tall as some of the buildings were none of them came close to the height of the golden statue standing in its center. Yet, even it couldn't match the height of the giant feet flanking the city. Rachael jumped startled as the giantess spoke to them again. They both quickly turned to listen.

 

“Okay, people will be arriving here with transportation. Please do as they instruct and you will soon be taken to the city and given a temporary place to stay until you can get accustomed to your new life. I have some other matters to attend to, but I want you all to know that I love each and every one of you and wish you happiness.” The crowd gasped in unison as she slowly and carefully rose up and up and up. Big, gigantic, enormous all seemed inadequate adjectives to describe the size of this woman.

 

George and Rachael watched in awe from below as she stepped over them and her titanic naked tits and twat gave way to to her back and butt. George watched for too long. He watched her clear the giant city in one step and stop somewhere far on the other side of it where she appeared to lay down. He looked back to Rachael who was looking at him. “Enjoying the view?” She asked him. “She's too big not to notice, but you know she looks a lot like you do.” He said and not just out of an attempt to get out of trouble. It was the honest truth.

 

“Same dark hair, same figure, same big tits...” He said grabbing Rachael's large boobs in his hands. “George!” She protested pulling his hands down. “You even resemble each other in the face. You could be sisters.” He said. “I'll give you everything, but the tits. I've seen smaller mountains.” Rachael responded. “I mean proportionally. If you were her size yours would be just as imposing.” He said. Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of sirens drawing closer. The promised transportation was almost here.

 

 

I lowered myself so I was laying flat on my belly and holding my chin in my hands. The dinner plate sized city of Happydale was directly below. My tits rested on the ground causing the upper parts of them to bulge menacingly out above Happydale. “I see you have another sacrifice.” I said allowing my boredom with this form of penance to seep into my voice. I had taken a sacrifice a day from them since the flood nearly two weeks ago.

 

I looked at the tiny alter below sitting outside of the city in the temporary cave created by my tits. There was a single speck on it. I would have had to allow my eye to hover directly above it to make out if it were male or female. The first couple of days I did just that and then licked the alter clean with a single flick of my tongue, but like I said I was getting board of this and I didn't really care. I twisted my shoulders the slightest amount to my right and allowed my left boob to roll over the tiny alter and its occupant. When I straightened my shoulders again both were gone.

 

“I've taken this one, but no more are wanted. You are commanded to demonstrate your virtue by keeping my commandments. I recognize your sacrifices and will allow your population to be swelled with many of this month's newcomers. May they help put you back on the virtuous path.” I then rose and paid a visit to Leestown.

 

My toes towered over the tiny village. I wiggled them for a moment and then lowered almost sitting right on the pathetic excuse for a town. My left leg extended out passed the city and my right was bent at the knee and I rested my elbow on it. “What should I do with you? Other much younger cities are twice your size. ” I said aloud. All I needed to do was to drop my right leg and I could crush the entire village under my right butt cheek. Instead I spread my legs revealing my giant pussy to them in all its naked glory.

 

 

Leestown was the only town John could operate overtly in because he had convinced the leadership and most of the citizens of his cause. Anyone who didn't seem to hold this opinion was convinced to leave town. He had traveled here just yesterday to regroup and replenish his ranks. He felt a sudden jolt and then another. It meant only one thing. She was coming near. Sure enough, by the time he looked up her giant toes loomed overhead. She wiggled them; a small demonstration of her immense power.

 

John and everyone else watched nervously as she lowered herself almost sitting on them. Her ass cheek rolled nearly to the edge of town and loomed high above. Her bent leg rose even higher. “What should I do with you? Other younger cities are twice your size.” Her powerful voice shook the windows. Had she known that he was here she would have just lowered her leg and ended his resistance under her butt right then.

 

What a fucking slut John thought as she opened her legs and revealed her immense hairy pussy to him and the entire town around him. She was obviously arousing herself from her lewd exhibitionism. He could tell because her titanic twat lips were beginning to glisten. Her vulva was becoming puffy and swollen and the entire town could palpably feel the heat radiating from her giant twat which dwarfed the small town completely. The curve of the bottom of her butt crack even rose up above them.

 

 

I lowered my right leg bringing my giant pussy even closer to them. So close that some of my pubic hairs intruded into the city probably precipitating some measure of devastation. I didn't care. I wanted them to know how serious I was. I wanted to intimidate them. I wanted them all trembling in the presence of my enormous hairy cunt. All had to do was split myself open and lean forward and the entire village would be gone; turned into pussy paste, lubrication for my sex. It wanted them bad and part of me wanted to let it have them, but I decided to give them a little more time.

 

 

People began screaming and running for cover as the giant pussy descended upon them. Buildings began to explode as her stiff unyielding curls invaded portions of the town. John was blown back as the giant bush brushed the edge of town obliterating several houses and a couple of other buildings. He sat up and shook some dirt off himself and saw wreckage littering her curls and amongst the wreckage were people.

 

 

“I'm giving you two months to double the size of your borders and the number of your buildings. If you can't manage that...” I lowered my fingers and split myself open showing them what their fate would be; how my pussy was salivating at the notion of swallowing the entire town. “...then I'll let it have you.” I then removed my fingers allowing my outer lips to close. I then carefully rose up straddling the city and looked down noticing some dust in my bush. I raked it clean with my fingers and then proceeded to my throne for my nightly audience.

 

 

John watched helplessly as she gave her ultimatum. Shuttered as she lowered her giant fingers and split herself open. He cringed as several people were caught in the tremendous back draft opening such a large space caused. He saw them land on her pink folds; arms raised pleading for rescue. He started to stand and then winced as she removed her fingers and the massive hairy vulva closed again sealing them in. She then rose up high into the sky to her full height straddling the city. She looked down and casually brushed brushed her bush a few times with her fingers.

 

Then she left, but before her naked ass removed itself from the sky above a body fell a couple dozen yards from him. He didn't have time to check on the person as other debris began raining down around him. John hit the deck and covered his head with his hands. When the danger had subsided she was already perched on her throne. He needed to call a meeting tonight. He was not about to let Leestown perish in that evil witch's cunt.

 

 

Eugene looked forward to this day the most. It reminded him how important he was as he looked down on Divinity from high above. This must be how she saw it he thought. Flight had been forbidden except for use by the leadership and security forces who could be trusted to use it responsibly. He and the other leaders were in one of the choppers they had built. On their way to personal council with their Goddess. Once a month on the day immigrants were received audiences were held in person.

 

He had done this many times in his eight years, but it never got old. They would land the craft on her palm and disembark. She would hold them in her giant hand. The same hand he had seen crush entire cities, but she was always so gentle with them, with him. He felt so humbled standing in the center of her hand her fingers arching hundreds of feet in the air around them.

 

Her scale was truly awe inspiring. Her breasts perhaps epitomized this the most; casually hanging in their magnificent enormity for all to see, rhythmically rising and falling with each gigantic breath she took. He could always feel her focus on them, those two dark brown eyes piercing his soul as she listened to their own small voices amplified many times over. Her voice rattling his bones when she spoke to them. She was so powerful yet so caring and tender. He loved her. Yet, she was simply to big for his love, but this didn't temper his desire. What could not be had through flesh could be obtained through complete spiritual devotion.

 

 

The coolness of my chair was a nice contrast to the heat emanating from my loins. I was horny as hell. I was always semi-aroused whenever I was visiting my civilization. I was walking around naked in front of millions of tiny people after all, but today it was more than just that. I hadn't had a good fucking from someone my size in a while. Maybe that was it, or maybe the idea of threatening an entire city with just my pussy had gotten me worked up, but either way I was not looking forward to the next hour of boring audiences.

 

Of course since the entire purpose of my civilization was my own happiness I had the final say on well...everything. So, I was canceling the audiences today. I picked up my headset and clicked the button which put me in audio contact with Divinity. “Yes Goddess.” Sounded the voice of the operator. “I'm canceling the audience for today. Please inform the leadership.” I commanded. “Certainly Goddess, but they've already departed.” Informed the operator.

 

I had forgotten that we were scheduled to meet in person. “Okay I'll let them know.” I told her putting down the headset. I stood up took a couple of steps towards Divinity and started to take a another step, but figured I'd better double check the space in front of me. It was a good thing a did. Their little gnat sized aircraft was moving straight towards me at about waist height traveling at a good clip, which for them was about as fast as a casual walk for me. On their present course they would crash into belly. I decided to hold my ground and remain quiet to see if they were smart enough to stop.

 

 

“Evasive!” Eugene heard yelled from the front. He was tossed about as the chopper did a hard turn and he looked out his window and saw nothing but tan. He saw a belly button flash by and a few moments later he felt the chopper turning and dropping some. Then he noticed the beginnings of giant wall of dark hair near the bottom of his field of vision.

 

They rounded the curve of her hip and her giant butt filled his window. He then felt the chopper turn again and he saw her butt in profile and her outer thigh give way to her pelvis in the center of which was a giant triangular mass of dark hair. They had finished their evasive circle around her.

 

He saw that giant dark triangular mass begin to drop as did her pelvis and her hips. The chopper began tossing to and fro violently again as she knelt down causing the very air surrounding her to assault the chopper. Some of his colleagues lost their lunch. He felt like it, but he kept his eyes glued to his window as she knelt down. Her giant breasts came into view swaying slightly and capped by enormous light brown nubs followed by her beautiful face. Her eyes were trained directly on him. She extended her arm towards them. He wanted to run, but he couldn't look away.

 

 

Idiots, they weren't going to stop. I wandered if I would even feel it when their tiny aircraft crashed into my belly probably not. Then at the last possible moment the little craft turned hard and swung around my hips and on around behind me. I smiled turning my head trying to watch them as best I could from above. They came around my other side and pulled out a little in front of me.

 

I knelt down bringing my face level with the waist high craft. It was so tiny. I reached out and cupped my hand under it palm up. “Sorry little ones. I'm canceling our audience today. We can meet tomorrow instead. Have the profiles of all the immigrants uploaded for my review by tomorrow.” I told them. I dropped my hand, stood back up, and walked around them. I stepped over three or four of my cities on my way out and climbed back up stairs.

 

I was so horny. My pussy was practically dripping. With the arrival of the new immigrants I could use my harem up completely and replenish it in the days ahead. There were only maybe a hundred left of the one thousand I started the month with. I would fuck a few of them one at a time. That always got me primed and then I would just sprinkle the rest on my cunt while finishing myself off. My nipples were stiff and extending out from my tits an inch at least, but they had always been very large an sensitive. I began twisting them gently as I ascended the stairs and headed to my bedroom.

 

 

Eugene braced himself as the helicopter once again found itself at the mercy of the air currents surrounding his Goddess as she stood back up. His window no longer face her, but that quickly changed as her giant butt came into view again as she walked off into the distance. The shape of it was gorgeous. It wiggled pleasantly creating clefts under each ass cheek as she walked away. What he wouldn't give to be able to grab her butt in his hands, but he put these silly impossible thoughts out of his mind.

 

To her he was barely a speck of dust and if her ever got close enough to touch her giant butt it would probably be because he was being crushed by it. He had no illusions about his own importance. As powerful as he was compared to his peers to her that difference was not even noticeable. He was still just a speck; just a speck that happened to be in charge of certain things.

 

Besides he had things to do. She had ordered that the profiles of the immigrants be ready for her review by tomorrow. He and many of his subordinates would be working late into the night to get those ready for her. She would use them to pick her monthly chosen ones and then he would begin educating the rest for their new life.

 

 

“She cannot bully us into submission. We will not submit to her tyranny!” Came a passionate protest from one of the town leaders, a protege of his, concerning what he was asking of them. John couldn't help but smile. “I really appreciate your dedication brother, but we have to be smart. With Happydale crippled this great city is the only sanctuary that our movement enjoys. If we lose it then we are finished. We need to lay low until communications can be established in other towns and villages. When we have more numbers we may be able to do something.” John told him and the others.

 

“We may not like it, but its the smart move. We'll pretend to be good little pets while we rebuild. Then when we are stronger we might be able to stage another escape attempt, but next time we escape from Divinity. So, if w are discovered her retribution will not harm any of our bases.” John went on. Others began laughing liking the sound of his plan.

 

“You are wise and we will follow your wishes.” Answered the protege and the other town leaders nodded. “Good, lets get to work building the infrastructure of the town, but we'll need to monitor all communication leaving Leestown to insure no one betrays our true intentions.” John cautioned and then he dismissed his cabal. Things may work out after all he decided.

 

 

I held the tiny speck of a man on my finger in front of my face as I leaned back against my headboard with my legs spread wide open and bent at the knees resting in front of me. “You're the last aren't you?” I said to him. He couldn't reply to me if he wanted to, not without amplification. He was too small. The rest of his brethren were smeared into my loins liquified by now in my masturbation marathon. I found him on my navel just above my bush.

 

I didn't even know if he was truly still alive or not, but for my purposes decided he was. I imagined him trembling on my fingertip in awe of my presence. “What should I do with you?” I asked him. I contemplated pushing him deep in my pussy or smashing him against my clit, but I felt satisfied down there. I could squish him against my nipple or crush him with a boob, but I had done that too many times already. Then I smiled wickedly.

 

I rolled over onto my stomach and very carefully moved him to just above my butt. I then used my other hand and pulled on a cheek spreading my crack open slightly. I then turned my finger upside down and held it their for a moment to insure that he fell in. I released my butt cheek allowing it to jiggle back into position. I folded my arms up under my pillow and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

 

 

Chapter 3: Celebration by minuss

Chapter 3: Celebration

two months later...

“A national holiday has been declared as Divinity has become the first city to pass one million in population. All cities have been given permission to rejoice and join in the festivities. In other news our savior has decided that Leestown has pleased her by accomplishing the growth targets that she had set forth. Well done Leestown. Also in Merryville...” George clicked the TV off.

He and Rachael had completed their orientation in Divinity, which began immediately after they were processed and took nearly a month because they had been subjected to every questionnaire and medical exam ever invented. They had even taken blood. After the ordeal they had been given citizenship and shipped off to Leestown.

His back was sore from work. He had been given a construction job and had worked many overtime hours the last month to help Leestown achieve its goals. He hadn't been around when the ultimatum was made, but the towns folk had been very fearful of not achieving it and had said the entire town would be destroyed if they didn't achieve their Goddess given mandates. George didn't buy it, but he also didn't think displeasing the giant woman was a good idea either.

He heard the door open as Rachael came in from work. She worked as a bar tender in a local tavern. “Hey hon, how was work?” He asked. “Busy. The holiday celebration has already started.” She responded. “The official holiday isn't until tomorrow, right?” He asked. “I guess people around here just like to get started early.” She guessed. George smiled. “Well we wouldn't want to defy local custom.” He said getting up and walking over to hug his beautiful wife.

Rachael rolled her eyes. “Is this our destiny? To spend the rest of our life living in some basement serving as pets for a Brobdingnagian that likes to play God?” Rachael lamented. “Woah, quite the little revolutionary.” George responded smiling. “I'll admit its not the greatest of circumstances, but at least we have life and each other. We were destined for a dinner plate and like it or not she saved us from that fate regardless of her motivations. I'll always be grateful for that.” He said.

“Yeah, but there is something wrong with that woman. What type of person spends their entire night life naked playing with their pets? You will at least admit that won't you? We are the pets in this situation.” Rachael reasoned. “What about the people that she takes into her harem from each new wave of immigrants? No one ever sees them again.” She added.

“Well we aren't in her harem.” George said dismissing her question. “We have each other and safety and for now I'll take it and be happy.” He said caressing her cheek. She smiled at him. “I guess I just hear the people at the bar talking and it rubs off on me.” She relented. “Still I wish she wouldn't come around so often. She acts like such a slut shoving her junk at us and flaunting herself all of the time. Not that you or any other guy cares.” Rachael complained. “Forget about her let's just worry about us.” He said hugging her tightly.



I was in a great mood. My tips had been significantly higher the last few days, Divinity had passed a million people, Happydale was almost reconstructed, and even little Leestown was well on its way to becoming larger. I even had a date tomorrow with someone I had been talking to online. Also, manager dick head's last day was only a few days off. Life was great and I wanted to share my happiness. I declared a national holiday in my civilization and I was stopping at the grocery and liquor stores to pick up plenty of supplies.

After picking up my supplies I quickly made my way home, stripped down, and watered my plants. I also needed to complete my work out which I almost always did downstairs. I descended into tiny world and grabbed my yoga mat, my five pound barbells, stair stepper, and stretch bands from the closet. I rolled my mat out on a nice big space between Leestown, Simpson, and Somerset.

None of these three cities were larger in area than my hand or had any structures taller than half an inch. Every inhabitant in these cities would see and even feel me do my workout. Of course, as big as I am my whole civilization could easily see me. Just the way I liked it. I was such an exhibitionist, but it made me feel so big and important whenever I was around my tinies.

I started with some stretches to get loose. I did several toe touches and then pulled my legs behind me in turn with my arms. I arched my back a few times and once I was good and stretched I grabbed my stair stepper, put my earplugs in, and started some cardio.



Rachael had just sat a customer's drink down at the bar when the drink hopped up and dropped back down on the table slightly and then did it again each time spilling a little of the cold frothy beverage. She looked around and all the drinks at the bar were doing it in unison. In fact, the whole bar itself seemed to be quaking to the same rhythm. “What in the world?” Rachael wandered. Some of the patrons were pointing out the window and a few even went outside to see what was going on, but most just sat in their seats and tried the best they could to keep their beers in their glasses.

Curiosity got the better of her and she wandered from behind the bar to the exit. By the time she got outside the other patrons were already on their way back in. She looked up and saw that their Goddess was doing step aerobics near by and her foot falls were the cause of the tremors. Of course she had to do it naked and Rachael was treated to the unwelcome site of those giant tits of hers bouncing wildly up and down, almost in a clapping manner, on her chest. Then there was that untamed dark beaver she sported between those giant legs of hers. The woman had no shame.

“What a fucking slut.” Rachael couldn't help but mutter. “That's blasphemy you know.” Said a voice from behind her. Rachael spun startled and saw the owner John Claymore leaning against the wall next to the entrance. She had heard much worse from his mouth so she knew he was just being sarcastic. “You hate her more than I do.” Rachael said to him. “Do I? I guess I'm the one that should be more careful then.” He said walking over and standing next to her.

“You know you look like her. I mean it as a compliment. She is beautiful. Even I have to admit that.” He said smiling at Rachael and then looking up at the enormous naked woman exercising on the horizon. “Yeah, a beautiful psychopathic slut.” Rachael added. John smiled. “I'm told that she wasn't always so...so...” He said searching for an adjective.

“So crazy?” Rachael suggested. “Maybe, or perhaps selfish. That at first it was more about us than her.” He explained. “Look at her. Look at her face. She enjoys this. She enjoys the fact that steps for her are earthquakes for us. She's always been like this since I've been here. Any good intentions she once may have had are lost completely in her lust for power. She is lewd, but its more about raw power than sex I think. Those idiots over in Divinity built a nearly three thousand foot statue of her. That's a powerful aphrodisiac.” He continued.

“Are you saying that we're complicit?” Rachael asked. “I wouldn't go that far. She clearly would’ve gotten this far statue or no, but it certainly makes it easier to justify when you can convince yourself that your slaves love you.” He answered. “You're that rebel leader that they've all been looking for aren't you?” Rachael asked blatantly. Even John was taken back by her carte blanche attitude and looked around before speaking. “Are you going to turn me in?” He asked smiling. “That would be stupid. I'd be out of job then.” She said returning his smile and then she walked back into the bar.

John smiled watching Rachael's figure from behind as she walked back into his bar, his secret hideout, and his new head quarters. He had to relocate to Leestown because it appeared that after almost complete destruction he had worn out his welcome in Happydale. He glanced back up at her before going in. The resemblance was very strong. He didn't even have to work at imagining Rachael naked since their was a gigantic doppelganger of her hopping around naked on the horizon in front of him.



Across town George punched out as the shaking continued. Rachael might hate her, but he was glad she was working out now. It meant his day was over early. The construction work he was doing was hard and left his muscles sore. He wasn't as young as he used to be. He looked up at her giant tits swaying in the distance as she leaned over and moved aside her steps. She was easy on the eyes too. Could he live the rest of his life here Rachael had asked. It was a nice enough town and if they wanted to move to the city they could do so now that Leestown had met its growth quota. Yeah, as long as he had Rachael he probably could he figured.



After stair stepping some I did some exercises with the bar bells. I worked my triceps by getting on all fours and then holding my upper body with only one arm while I extended my other arm at the elbow while holding the weight. I did the other arm like this then did some curls and some butterfly's. I then sat the barbells down next to Leestown and grabbed my springs.



Rachael was carrying a pitcher of beer to the end of the bar when a particularly violent tremor caused her to spill it on herself. She looked down at her shirt. It looked like she was trying hard to win a wet T-shirt contest. Some of the customers at the bar fell out of their stools. “You trying for better tips?” George asked as he walked in the door.

Rachael's big boobs were now very visible through her beer soaked shirt. “What in the hell was that?” She asked George. “There's a giant barbell sitting right next to the city now.” He explained walking up to the bar. He smiled. “I really like the look, but I don't know how I feel about sharing the view.” He said looking at her chest. She smiled and crossed her arms. “You mind watching the bar while I go clean up?” She asked. George did as she asked and Rachael went to the ladies restroom to dry off.

It took her fifteen minutes to use the hand drier to get her shirt dry. Her sports bra she just wrung out and put in a plastic bag inside of her purse. She only had another half hour anyway and she would be off. When she emerged George was talking to John at the bar. She relieved George who walked back around to the customer side of the bar and sat next to John continuing his conversation.

“Most people here do not like being here, but they make the best of it.” John explained. “Well I for one feel indebted to her. She is a bit odd, but she did keep me and my wife and apparently a few million others from getting sprinkled over someone's dinner and eaten. If she wants to play God its fine with me. At least we are alive.” George countered. John smiled. “You haven't been here long enough my friend. Most people have your opinion the fist six months or so, but your going to find that our God is petulant, selfish, and moody. Hopefully it will not affect you first hand.” John explained.

Rachael looked round. Most of the customers had given up on finishing their drinks and had left for home. She quickly cleaned all the empty tables and checked on the few hardy patrons at the bar or at tables that decided to stay. When she was done it was time to go. She walked up to her husband, who was still talking with John, and put her arm around him. “You ready hon?” She asked.

“Nice talking with you.” George said to John. “Yes, good discussion. I'll remind you of your naivety next year.” John said smiling and shaking his hand as he got up. “We'll see.” George responded. “Lets go, babe.” He said to Rachael and they turned and walked out.

They exited just in time to see their Goddess lean over them and grab the gigantic barbell that dwarfed the entire town and lift it up into the sky. It was taller than any building anywhere except maybe the statue in Divinity. Apparently her workout was over since she put her things away and walked up those giant steps.



I finished my work out and decided to get clean and dolled up for the party. When I was done I carried down the supplies and set mine near my chair and put the supplies I bought for the little ones in the Divinity supply depot. I then walked over and made myself a martini. “Let the celebration begin.” I announced to my civilization.



Eugene stood watching the supplies get unloaded and distributed. They would be transported to the other cities immediately. It looked to consist of a lot of food, wine, and spirits. “Let the celebration begin.” He heard her proclaim. “That's our cue. Now!” He shouted into a CB. He turned and looked over his shoulder at the statue of his Goddess in the center of town and fireworks begin exploding just above her head. If his subordinates had done their jobs similar fireworks would be going off above all the other cities.

He smiled. She would be pleased. He ran over and banged on one of the trucks that was getting filled with spirits. “Hey, this shipment is going to this address.” He said handing the driver a piece of paper with the address to a warehouse he owned. “Whatever you say boss.” responded the driver. There were many perks to being one of the leaders of this civilization and this was one of them.



No sooner than I had announced the start of festivities fireworks began shooting up from all of my cities spontaneously. Most of the little explosions were only ankle high, but that was because of my enormity and not any failure on their part. They never ceased to amaze me. I went over to the light switch and turned out most of the lights and then took a sip from my martini. I walked over and lay down on my belly resting my chin in my hands and watched the fireworks show above Divinity.

I was careful not to crush any cities under my body. I still had to look down to see the tiny exploding shells of light even at this angle. It was surreal because as I looked down at the beautiful display I could just make out throngs of tiny onlookers below looking way up at the same sight. There were thousands of tiny camera flashes catching the show and I guess me above it too.

The twin swells of my boobs loomed over my capital as they rested beneath me which caused them to bulge at the top and on the side. I could feel my nipples swelling to gigantic size beneath against the cool floor. I lifted slowly and watched as my boobs followed me and hung swaying above the capital and even the fireworks show.

I loved the feeling of bigness being naked around my subjects gave me. Just my nipples were hundreds of feet tall compared to them. Were I to lower my chest into the city below my girls would almost completely cover my largest city.

It was such an erotic thought. My martini glass, which I had set to the left of the city, also towered above every structure except maybe my statue which was almost the same height. I paused on all fours a little longer before rising to my knees, retrieving my drink, and then getting on my feet. The fireworks seemed so much more puny from this high above.

I smiled. They simply couldn't help it. Even though Divinity was my biggest most prosperous city I was just so damn big their grandest efforts barely measured up. I watched the ankle high fireworks a moment more before carefully moving to the other extreme: Leestown.

I carefully approached the tiny town setting my left foot down so my toes nearly touched the outskirts. From so high above I only saw tiny pin pricks of light that barely cleared my toes. The tiny flashes reflected momentarily off of my painted toe nails. The show was so sorry I decided it didn't deserve much of my time and I moved on to the other cities.

After about thirty minutes the various fireworks finales had finished. There were no signs of the continuing celebration that I could detect now, but I had provided enough liquor and wine to get the whole civilization drunk many times over. I noticed that my own Martini needed a refill and I proceeded to quench my thirst by making another.

I finished that drink and then another and I was feeling pretty good. I felt like dancing so I did. I put my music player ear plugs in and I swayed and danced dirty bucking my hips to club music filling my ears, but it was unsatisfying. I felt so good, but I needed some company. At times being a Goddess was lonely. I had a date with someone I met online tomorrow and maybe something would come of that. In the mean time...

I walked over to my throne and picked up my head set. “Divinity.” I spoke into the headset. “Yes your worship.” Answered an anonymous female voice. “Find a date for me for the evening. Someone interesting to talk to.” I commanded. “Yes Goddess.” Came the reply. “Oh and I don't want to wait all night have him ready within the hour.” I ordered. “As you command it will be done.” Came back the reply. So, I sat down in my throne and sipped slowly on my drink while listening to some music and waiting for my 'date' to arrive.



Eugene had finally settled down after distributing the supplies and had taken one sip of his own glass of wine when a code red alarm sounded. Code reds were immediate requests made by his Goddess. Requests she expected to be completed ASAP. He sighed quickly getting up and setting his glass of wine down. He went to the intercom and answered the call.

“I see.” He said. “OK, have the computers run the new program and select a match. Warm the choppers up and get an extraction team ready.” He said then clicked the off button. Looks like the holiday for him at least was short lived. Thankfully the computers would find a good match quickly. In the old days they used to just send her prisoners, but she had become displeased with the quality of her dates and ordered us to find real people for her.

Of course Eugene took the liberty of taking his name and those of his friends out of the pool. He certainly fantasized about being with her, but he was also a realist. Most of her dates did not survive. The few that did usually got a second or third date and eventually were never seen or heard from again.

Only two or three had survived long term, probably because they were too boring for a second date and didn't excite her enough for her to attempt sexual intercourse with them. Since they had started using the computers to pick the optimum persons none had survived. No, whoever this person ended up being was as good as dead.



Rachael and George had just finished dinner when a knock on the door came. She went to the door and opened it. There were several uniformed men. One of them spoke. “Is George Larson here?” He asked. “What's this about?” She asked. “I'm George Larson.” George said from behind Rachael. “What do you want?” He asked.

“Mr. Larson, you need to come with us. Its a matter of national security.” Said the man again. “I don't have a choice do I?” Asked George calmly. “No, you don't.” Answered the man. George started out the door, but Rachael blocked him. “No! What in the hell is this all about!” Rachael screamed. “Ma'am, he has been requested to be the companion of our Goddess for the evening.” He explained. “What does that mean? Why him? When will he be brought back?” Rachael asked desperately.

“We don't know. If he's able to return we'll bring him back here, but we've got to leave now.” Answered the man. The man then pushed Rachael aside so George could pass. “Hey! I'm coming. Keep your damn hands off my wife!” George yelled. Rachael was starting to sob. George hugged her as he passed. “Look it'll be OK. I'll see you tomorrow OK.” He comforted her. In truth he didn't know if he would be able to keep that promise. “OK, lets go.” He said to the man.

Rachael watched through blurry, tear filled vision as George followed the men to a car on the street. She ran to the street as it pulled away and watched it turn a corner. Maybe two minutes later she heard and then saw a helicopter rising up into the sky and heading off towards the giant bitch sitting on her throne off in the distance.



John immediately knew that something was wrong when he saw Rachael's face as she entered his bar and made a beeline to him. He was working the bar because once he closed he had a revolutionary council meeting planned for tonight, but that was hours away yet. Once she had gotten closer he could tell she had been crying. He walked over to meet her.

“What's wrong?” He asked. “John you have to help me. They came and took George.” She said. “Who came?” He asked confused. “Some men, they said he was to be the companion of our Goddess this evening.” She recalled. Her stomach knotted noting that his face fell. “Rachael, I'm sorry, but you probably won't see your husband again.” He said solemnly.

“What do you mean?” She asked her eyes welling up again. “She's going to go on what she calls a 'date' with him. Unfortunately, our kind usually don't survive her dates.” He added truthfully. “Why him? I can't believe that she just said bring me George Larson.” She reasoned. “No, no. According to my sources she just makes a request and the computers in Divinity go through our profiles and pick a compatible male match. George was the unlucky winner of that process apparently.” He explained.



George sat anxiously as the helicopter approached her. She was sitting on her throne sipping a cocktail with her her legs crossed. The angle of approach gave him a perfect view of her giant left thigh, butt, and below that her hair covered pussy peeking out underneath. The chopper then began to rise as it got closer above her legs to the level of her enormous breasts.

George felt so small as they hovered past a giant brown nipple of such size that ten helicopters like the one he was in could have landed on it comfortably. They quickly rose above her mountains of flesh and hovered directly in front of her face. George froze as they captured her attention and her dark brown eyes focused onto them. “Glorious Goddess we have your company for the evening.” The pilot said over the loud speaker.



It had been a half an hour since my request and I heard the tiny tell-tell buzzing sound that accompanied the little helicopters my subjects flew in. I then saw it hovering at face level about six inches out. Inside that tiny craft was my date for the evening. “Glorious Goddess we have your company for the evening.” Announced a puny voice from the craft.

I smiled. Divinity had been very quick tonight in fulfilling my request. They were so obedient. “Very well. You can land on the pad at the guest estate please instruct him on how to use the communication equipment in the guest house.” I commanded them. “As you wish.” Came the tiny reply. I watched as the little craft landed on a drink coaster on the table to my right.

This wasn't just any drink coaster. I had my subjects build a guest house there for this specific purpose. Of course, the coaster was enormous compared to the house, but the helicopter landing pad was there too, as was a full size basketball court, a tennis court, and a swimming pool. As small as it was for me the house was a true mansion for a Lilliputian. I went ahead and switched the channels on my headset to the audio feed from the guest house.



The helicopter landed on some sort of sprawling estate. Aside from a helicopter pad there were basketball and tennis courts, a swimming pool, and a large house. The estate was bigger than Leestown! George followed the uniformed men into the house and they instructed him how to use the equipment. It really wasn't necessary. It was just like a video phone which he had used a thousand times before.

George walked around for a while exploring. He marveled at the size of the place. He had found three bathrooms already with huge tubs and six bedrooms. When he came across the seventh bedroom he said, “Jeez how big is this place?” He about jumped out of his skin when her omnipresent disembodied voice answered him. “It's got twelve bedrooms and six baths, George. So how do you like your new life so far?” She answered and then asked.

They hadn't told him she could hear everything he said when he was in the house. “Uh, its been good, better then where I thought I would end up. Thank you.” He said looking up and around as he spoke. “Good. I'm glad. I hear you have been helping little Leestown expand its borders. Thank you for that. I didn't think it would ever get any bigger.” She said. For George the voice was so powerful and seemed to come from everywhere and it also knew so much about him. It truly did seem like he was conversing with God. “You're welcome.” He replied again looking up at the ceiling for some reason.



I smiled and leaned over resting my arms and tits on the arm of my throne. His little voice was coming through crystal clear as he explored that tiny house down below. I moved my face as close as I could without destroying any of the infrastructure I had ordered built onto the drink coaster. “George, why don't you step out the front door so I can have a look at you. Oh, and be sure to take the head set.” I requested.

A moment or two later after squinting I could see that he had come outside. I couldn't see him well at all. At his size he was just a tiny speck. I reached over behind the coaster and grabbed my magnifying glass and held it up to my eye so I could get a better look at him. He was handsome. He looked to be large for a Lilliputian as his head wasn't much lower than the top of the doorway.

I felt myself getting moist below. My pussy wanted him. When I interacted with a single Lilliputian sexually they seemed to simply dissolve on contact with my giant genitals, but sometimes it was fun. However, I wanted some company for right now and any sexual interaction would need to wait. I smiled at these thoughts. “Well George you're quite the looker.” I complimented my miniature man of the evening.

“Thank you.” He said. I could tell it was awkward for him. Maybe some liquor would put him at ease. “There is food and a fully stocked bar in the house. Help yourself to whatever you like.” I told him. “But before you do that you may want to hold onto the door frame while I arrange to get us some privacy.” I told him putting the magnifying glass down and picking up the coaster, the estate he was on.



Hold onto the door frame? What did she mean wandered George. Then he found out. Her finger and thumb extended towards him, but stopped short grasping the very ground on which he stood instead. He would have been thrown to the ground, but he quickly did as instructed grabbing the door frame. He felt his stomach fall as his world was lifted upward shaking him violently.

She raised the house, the estate, everything. Water was flowing out of the pool as she wasn't keeping everything exactly level as she did this. Most of her body disappeared beneath the ground as she lifted it all up until all George could see was the bridge of her nose and up. Her two dark eyes focused on his location. “Hold on little George while we go upstairs.” She said shaking the ground with her powerful voice.

Then he began feeling weightless as everything descended rapidly and her giant boobs came into view again high up in the sky. Then she stood up and George again felt like he weighed more than he did. She grabbed hold of his world with her other hand which seemed to level things out some. Then he felt breeze around him as she walked forward. Her titanic tits jostled and swayed slightly as she carefully carried the entire estate he had been brought to a ways and then started climbing up into the first floor of her house on giant stairs that George could not even see.

George had a hard enough time holding on and didn't take much notice of the surroundings. It wasn't long and the ground became level again and he saw her upper body canopying him above and her giant tits hanging and swaying in pendulous motions until she stood up straight and they rested on her chest again. “There we are little George. Welcome to my bedroom.” She said and then she laid down on her bed causing more quakes for George as her gigantic body came down like a living avalanche in front of him.

When she finally ceased moving she was on her stomach resting her chin on her hands and looking down from high above. Her tits rested in front of the estate extending thousands of feet up until they connected to her chest. He shook his head looking up at her. She truly was a mountainous woman in comparison to him. Why in the world she wanted to hang out with him he couldn't fathom, but he did know that it probably wouldn't end well for him.

She was just too big. A deep breath from her would put him on his ass, but he had the feeling she had more than talk in mind. How was he even to address her? She obviously liked her goddess role. Did she expect him to play the cowering worshiper awed by her presence? He didn't know and figured it would be best to just be himself.



“We're done moving for now. You can let go and you may as well fix a drink for yourself.” I advised him. “I will. I will, but first what are your intentions with me?” He boldly asked. His directness was a little surprising and somewhat refreshing. Most of my lilliputian dates simply did what they were told, shared small talk with me, and eventually I dropped them into my pussy and that was that. Their acquiescence to my will rarely saved them from that fate. The ones that I didn't give to my vagina had more to with my own mood than anything they did.

Little George here was tackling the elephant in the room first and I admired that. How to answer him? “I'm not sure. For now I just want some company. Even though I care for so many and I try and stay involved with your lives I am at the same time necessarily distant. It gets lonely for me sometimes.” I explained. “So why not get a boyfriend or get married? You know with someone big like you?” He shot back.

The quickness of his answer and its many possible implications struck me hard. I wasn't talking to a man that considered himself beneath me at all. It was like I was speaking with an equal. Was he not aware that I could easily squash him with the smallest gesture? That I could inhale him with a simple breath and he would be gone? Apparently it didn't register or at least he didn't show that it did. I wasn't sure what I felt about it, but for now it was kind of exciting. I was becoming aroused much more quickly than usual. My skin tingled and I enjoyed the feeling so I played along.

So why wasn't I married? I was pretty enough or at least most men seemed to think so. So, why hadn't I found a companion? I had been in a couple serious flings, but they always had fallen apart for one reason or another. “Not really sure. I guess I just haven't found the right person to share my life with yet.” I answered and then smiled devilishly. I decided to be the one asking the questions.

“Maybe its you. What do you think? Would you marry me, George?” I smiled testing his wits out for a change. “I couldn't even if I wanted to because I'm already married.” He responded almost immediately. I laughed. “You must be talking about Rachael. You have heard of divorce haven't you? Being married to me would give you the power to rule over millions. You could preside over my civilization as a dictator. What you said would be law so long as it didn't conflict with my will. Then of course you would have me. Wouldn't you divorce your wife for all of that?” I posed to him and lowered my face to the bed so that I could almost see him. It always surprised my little dates that I knew so much about them, but I always made sure to review their file before the date started.

“I would still have to decline were such an offer truly made. I love my wife and wouldn't betray her for all the jewels or servants in the world.” He responded a little to quickly. Even though this offer was hypothetical it still felt a little like rejection. I wasn't sure I liked playing this game anymore. Still his confidence and love for his wife made me admire him more, but how strong a bond was he capable of?

“I see.” I said smiling. “You know I could force the issue if I wanted. My opinion carries a lot of weight around here.” I said hypothetically threatening him. Let's see what he would say now. “You could I suppose, but it wouldn't be real. You could make me divorce her and marry you, but it would only be real in your mind; not mine and hers.” He said much too quickly again.

Ohhh, his conviction was just so infuriating and at the same time infatuating. If only I could find a full sized man with George's character, but it was difficult. I didn't have a custom built super computer looking for perfect men for me out in the larger world. My pussy was getting moist salivating at the possibility of getting George between its lips, but I couldn't do that. If I did then this wonderful person would be no more, but I wanted to so very badly. Oh, the orgasm it would produce. Hopefully, for little George my better angels would prevail.

“Technically speaking such an opinion is blasphemy as the reality of my mind is the law.” I said testing him further. “Its also the truth and you know it. So, if the truth is blasphemous I guess I would be guilty of that crime.” He said. I smiled. “When you talk like that it makes me want to marry you for real little George. Rachael is lucky to have you.” I complimented ceding the fact that he had the courage of his convictions.

“I'm flattered, but as we've just demonstrated such an arrangement would be only possible at face value and in name only. Not that you aren't beautiful. In fact, you share an uncanny resemblance with Rachael.” He replied. “Oh?” I responded arching an eyebrow. “Except for scale of course.” He continued. “Naturally.” I added. My lust ate at me. Just put him in and be done with it a voice inside my mind suggested. You know you want to.

“You know I brought us up here so that we could have sex. What do you think of that? Since you cannot marry me would you at least fuck me little George?” I asked him even though I knew what his answer would be. I just needed to decide what my answer was, which would carry the day. I rose up and adjusted my position so that the estate rested right between my legs in front of my aching pussy. It wanted him so badly. Should I give in and let it have him? Decisions, decisions.



When the shaking stopped George regained his balance and looked up at her giant pussy filling the horizon facing the mansion and thus him. The thought of trying to fuck that was hard to imagine as it would admit him with out even being cleaved. He was that small compared to it, to her. Her dark curls caused the very light around the estate to darken as if by the action of some impending thunderstorm.

“That would still be a betrayal of my wife and so I must decline, besides I doubt I would survive anyway.” George responded. He could barely see just a small part of her face above the swells of her tits, but he had no trouble hearing her laugh. “Little George your survival is not required for this, but I would derive more pleasure should you offer yourself willingly.” She explained. Her voice was more distant as it was now much farther away, but it was still clear and powerful.

George laughed. “With all due respect you certainly have complete physical control over me and I could not stop you if you wished to...force yourself on me, but that's what you would be doing is forcing me. There is no power in the universe that could make me willingly do as you ask.” George answered figuring that he probably was experiencing the last few moments of his life.

“You underestimate me then, because I have that power. What if I told you that if you didn't willingly offer yourself to me that I would walk downstairs and sit down on Leestown. I would grind myself on it crushing all its inhabitants, even Rachael, against my loins? Would you allow your pride and self righteousness to cause so much destruction?” She questioned. “If that was my choice I would willingly do whatever you asked.” George responded dejectedly.

“To save her?” She said. “Yes!” George responded. “So you do have a price?” She asked. “Doesn't everyone? Is this the choice I have to make?” George asked curtly wanting to get it over with. She startled him as her giant hand descended and her finger stretched towards him. The nail was larger than the mansion. “Get on my fingernail little one.” She ordered. George did as commanded and he was whisked away, up past her pussy, belly, and large breasts to her face. She trained her giant dark eyes on him.



I held him there admiring this speck of a man. “I do not want to take your life little George even if doing so will give me the greatest sexual pleasure, because the cost is too high. You are a good man and the cruel choices I placed before you and your decisions tell me as much. Rest yourself in my belly button while I deal with my physical needs and then I will return you to your home.” I told him and then lowered him to my belly button and tilted my fingernail slightly.

I then began stroking my pussy with my fingers and used the other hand to knead my tits. I imagined it was George doing me. I then slapped my thigh. “George, oh George. You don't know what your missing. You could have been a participant. You could hike down the slopes of my breasts. Jump on my clit like a trampoline, but you are too honorable for that.” I said teasing him with visuals. I then plunged my fingers into my sopping pussy and began working myself furiously.



It was very chaotic as George was tossed like a salad inside the darkness of her belly button. He heard her taunting him as she masturbated. He heard her slap her ass or thigh. He heard her moan in delight as she began working herself. He even heard the loud squishing noises being made as she fingered herself. He was just thankful not to be directly involved in the process.

She kept her word. When she had finished he felt movement and then heard some water running and then he felt movement again. After about ten minutes he heard her voice. “You can come out now little one. Its time to put you back.” She said. He walked cautiously towards the opening of her belly button and then out onto her awaiting fingernail. He held on tightly as it lowered to the outskirts of Leestown. “Go home little one. Be with your wife.” She said and then rose up.

George looked to his sides and saw her feet and the above her legs extended high in the sky. He was directly under her and could easily see both her butt and pussy. She stepped back and smiled down at him and kissed her hand and blew. “Thanks for an interesting evening.” She said and then she walked back upstairs. He wasn't sure his ordeal had ended until her foot falls no longer shook him. He immediately began jogging back to his home, to Rachael.

Rachael was already up she had heard the Goddess a moment before, but she was still both surprised and grateful to see him again and so soon. “Everyone told me you were as good as dead.” She said to him with tears streaming down her face. “Then I heard her talking to someone and I dared to hope, what happened?” She asked. George then faithfully recounted what his encounter had been like.

“What a psychopathic slut!” She railed. “It could've been much worse. In the end she spared me.” George commented. “So she can come and kill us later? We need to get the fuck out of here.” Rachael ranted. “How? There's no way we would even be able to get out of her basement without some sort of aircraft...” George paused. Rachael knew that look. His wheels were turning.

“No. Its too risky. This may not be the greatest place to live, but its better than dead. We have each other and that’s all I really need.” George responded. “You were thinking of the aircraft that took you to her weren't you?” Rachael asked. George did not answer. “I'll leave it be for now; I don't have the energy to argue with you tonight. I'm just so glad you came back to me.” She hugged him and they both went to bed.

Chapter 4: The Vulnerable Goddess by minuss

Chapter 4: The Vulnerable Goddess

 

The next day...

 

I had taken the day off and had spent two hours on my make up and deciding what to wear and it felt like it had paid off judging by the attention I was getting. My silhouette was traced nearly perfectly by my form fitting black dress. My double E's were getting some extra support and perkiness from the new Victoria Secret pushup I was wearing. It really made them pop, because of the low cut top the dress had I was sporting six inches of cleavage easily.

 

The skirt stopped short of half way to my knees showing off plenty of leg and my three inch heels made my already tall height of 5'10” a down right imposing six feet one. I felt so sexy in this revealing dress. Manny whistled at me when he peaked his head out of the kitchen. I smiled. Manager dick head was standing just on the other side of the food counter and just scowled at me. “I'm here to get my check.” I told him coldly.

 

He smiled. “You know you can't have it until 9pm.” He said. “I know, but I have a date tonight and I figured you could give it to me early just this once.” I explained. “Well you figured wrong. I guess you skanked out for no reason.” He said cruelly. “Fuck you, I've got a date.” I cursed him pulling one of the very thin straps of fabric holding my dress up back over my right shoulder. “Yeah you said that. You still look like a hooker. What's he paying you?” He said laughing to himself.

 

I walked close to him so no one could hear. His eyes fell to my tits and then he caught himself and looked up again turning red. “You bitter twerp. I told you no once and so you treat me like shit forever after. Its obvious you still want me. Well take a good look. It's as close as you'll ever get, jerk.” I said coldly and spun and stormed out. He mumbled something back, but I paid it no mind.

 

“Asshole.” I said aloud to myself as I slid into my car. I wasn't going to let that dick head ruin my evening. I took a few deep breathes as I started the car and drove to meet my date for the evening. I couldn't help hear little George's voice: “So why not get a boyfriend or get married?” He had asked. Despite the diminutive source it was a valid question. I wasn't getting any younger. I really hoped the date went well.

 

Twenty minutes later I walked into the restaurant and saw him smiling at me from the table. He looked just like his picture, very handsome. He had dark hair, a square jaw, and brown eyes. I sat and we ate dinner. He was charming as well. We had planned to go back to my place for some drinks.

 

I stood up to leave and he sat for a moment. “Well are you coming?” I asked smiling at him. “We're getting along great, right?” He asked. I laughed shaking my head. “I invited you back to my place for drinks didn't I? You still want to come, right?” I asked nervously. “Of course, its just I told a small fib on my profile. I'm not really six foot three.” He said.

 

I laughed again. “Is that all? What are you like 5'11 or something then?” I asked. He stood up and the top of his head stopped at my collar bone. “Five-five.” He winced smiling meekly up at me. I liked my role as Goddess at home, but I wanted to be with a man not a boy. I kept smiling though and hid my disappointment well. “Well we've already planned on drinks so come on.” I ordered him. He quickly followed me out at my side.

 

“Are you OK with it?” He asked looking up as we walked out. Interesting question. He lied on his profile. Could I trust him with anything now? What would it say about me if I wasn't OK with it? Was I that shallow? “Well six-three is quite the exaggeration. Why not just say five-seven or eight? With the right shoes you could probably pull it off.” I asked looking down at him. He didn't say anything. “Oh my gosh. You're already wearing lifts just to get to five-five aren't you? How tall are you without your shoes on?” I asked him.

 

“Does it matter? Would you have went out with me if I had said five-seven or eight?” Good point, but I didn't answer this time. I guessed he was really five-two without his shoes maybe five-three tops. “This is my car just follow me.” I instructed as I slid behind the wheel. “OK, I'll be right behind you.” He said and he quickly got into his.

 

This date was going down hill fast. I led us to a night club instead of my house. We got out and he was surprised. “I thought we were going to your place?” He asked looking up at me. How in the world I couldn't detect his smallness sooner I'll never know.

 

Not only was he short, but he was scrawny too. My shoulders were broader than his were. I certainly out weighed him, not a situation any woman would want to be in relative to their significant other. I could only imagine how ridiculous we would look dancing together, but it was better than bringing him home and I could probably ditch him here very easily.

 

“I decided to mix things up maybe do a little dancing.” I told him and then walked past him towards the door. “Oh, uh, OK. I'm game.” He said running up next to me. I felt like I was babysitting my annoying little cousin the way he kept following me around once we were inside. It was clear I was the one in charge of the date now. Although, he did buy my first three drinks.

 

The liquor helped to improve my mood and I was beginning to feel a bit frisky. I decided to do so some dancing. I simply got up and went to the dance floor and of course my little date followed. I bounced around him for a moment or two before he was joined by a few other men. One of the guys looked to be about 6'6”. He had dark hair and brown eyes – a stark contrast to my date.

 

I turned away from the other guys and began dancing with him. After two songs I could no longer find my dwarven date anymore. That was easy. I didn't even have to tell him the date was over. My replacement, Brandon, accompanied me back to a table. I didn't know much about him other than he was handsome and he appeared to have a lot of money as he was dressed very nice and wore an expensive watch. He bought me a few drinks and I invited him back to my place.

 

No sooner than we walked in the door we started making out. Brandon was very strong. His powerful arms wrapped completely around me and lifted me slightly as he attacked my lips and neck. “Wait, let me get these damn heels off.” I said. This only caused him to slow a bit as I kicked off my heels. He was already taller and a lot bigger than I was, but once I ditched the heels I sank another three inches and he was now a full head taller than me. I felt so little and vulnerable I started getting a little nervous.

 

How much did I know about this guy anyway? I had at least talked to Todd for a month and had a sense of who he was. Then of course he was a shrimp and had he tried anything I could have beaten him to a pulp, but Brandon was so much bigger than me and that wasn't an option and here he was in my house. The realization of how little control I actually had was beginning to scare me.

 

Brandon continued to kiss me and I felt his hands slide down my back to my butt and squeeze. “Hey! Hands up mister.” I said laughing nervously as I pulled away and looked up at him. My chest was heaving from nervous energy, but I was doing my best to play it cool. He laughed. “Sure thing sweety.” He said and then he dove back into me wrapping his arms around me. We began kissing again, but for me the passion was gone and I was just doing it because its what he expected.

 

I then felt my legs leave the ground and I let out a little squeal. He was cradling me in his arms. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “I figured we could find some place a little more comfortable. Which way is your bedroom?” He asked. I didn't have a chance to reply before he had carried me halfway through the living room and then saw the hall leading to my bedroom. Another moment and he sat me on the floor in front of my bed.

 

I was now trembling and looking up at him to see what he would do next. He lifted off his shirt revealing a large well defined chest covered in dark hair and an almost six pack. I just kept thinking how physically inferior I was compared to him. Then he slid his shoes and trousers down and kicked them off. This caused a golden ring to fall out of his pocket and roll across the floor hitting the wall with a metallic ping.

 

We both watched it hit the wall and fall to its side. “You're married?” I asked in shock. “We're separated, I just carry the ring for sentimental reasons.” He lied. “I think you need to leave.” I told him. “I don't have time for this.” He said and he flipped my dress straps over my shoulders and yanked it down. The move caught me by surprise and in less than three seconds my skimpy dress was pooled at my feet and I was standing in front of him in my bra and thong.

 

My chest was heaving and I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I raised my right hand to slap him in the face, but he caught it with his left and pulled me in with his right arm and kissed me. I felt his hand fumbling with my bra hooks on my back and when I pulled away the bra was beginning to pop off my tits and only the straps on my shoulders were holding it on.

 

“Get away from me!” I yelled at him and shoved him to little good as he only moved slightly and I lost my balance. He yanked the bra down and my boobs were now completely exposed to him. I slipped away which left him holding my bra and I jumped on my bed and began crawling away from him. I felt my tits slapping wildly against each other. Then I felt his hand grab my ankle tightly and yank. I slid back toward him.

 

I let out a squeal as I felt his hand slap my ass and his fingers grab. They curled around the hem of my panties and he pulled causing them to slide down my kicking legs, but this freed me and I crawled up to the head of my bed and flipped over laying on my ass ready to kick at him with my legs.

 

I was now completely naked and scared shitless. He pulled down his boxers revealing his large stiff staff and smiled at me. Then he slowly started crawling on the bed. “No!” I yelled kicking at him. He grabbed my ankle again and yanked pulling me toward him and then he lunged onto me. “No!” I yelled struggling frantically, but in less than thirty seconds he had subdued my arms and pinned them under his knees.

 

His genitals were resting on my chest between my tits. His erect penis was pointing at my chin. He smiled down at me triumphantly as I continued to struggle ineffectually. I needed to forget about overpowering him physically. “Are you going to be nice?” He asked smiling. I looked up at him coldly.

 

“You've got some nice tits.” He said. He then used his hands and squeezed my boobs around his erect cock. “They're so big and soft.” He added. “Look, I'll play nice if you just use a condom. They're in the drawer over there.” I said gesturing to the bedside table with my head and eyes. He looked over at the table and then back down at me suspiciously. “Promise?” He asked.

 

“Look if you're going to rape me anyway I would just rather be protected that's all. You going to get the fucking condom or what?” I explained and then asked angrily. “Rape you? You're just playing hard to get that's all. You know you want my big cock up in you. That's why you ditched the pipsqueak, right? You wanted a real man.” He said and he leaned down and began kissing me. I won't lie, he was very attractive and I was wet in the crotch; maybe part of me did want a man like him, but not one who was already married and certainly not like this.

 

I didn't return his kiss and he rose back up. “If I do get that condom you need to show a little enthusiasm, OK?” He said smiling down at me and jiggling my left tit with his hand. He looked over at the table and then back down at me. “If you're lying...well I'll really have to get rough and I'd hate to tarnish that pretty little face of yours.” He threatened running a finger down my cheek to my chin. He then slowly got up.

 

I then got up into a sitting position on the bed. My chest was hurting and so were my arms. I looked around and then at him. There was really nothing I could use as a weapon and besides he was watching me the whole time as he made his way to the table and got the condom and put it on. I should have done something, but I was petrified. He had subdued me so easily before and he was so big I didn't dare betray the deal I made with him.

 

He came and sat down next to me and began kissing my shoulder and then his hands went to work. One began massaging a tit and the other slid up my thigh to my pussy. I laid back and let him have his way with me. I returned just enough of his affections to keep him happy. After he was done he got up, put his clothes on, and then found his ring, slipped it back on his finger, and left.

 

I just sat in bed with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms around them. I heard the door shut and tears began streaming down my face. The sick part was it was a good fuck. Probably the best I had ever had. What was wrong with me? I wiped my face. I felt so weak and helpless, but then I reminded myself that I wasn't weak or helpless. That I was in fact a Goddess with complete control over millions.

 

The feeling of power began to swell inside of me filling me. I wasn't a victim. I had used that man to get what I had needed even if my conscious mind wasn't fully aware at the time. He gave me a good fuck and now he was gone. I could always call the pipsqueak back if I wanted to chit chat or I could marry little George if I wanted companionship.

 

I could provide for my own needs. Right now I needed a reminder of how big and powerful I really was. Nothing made me feel bigger then dumping little men inside my pussy. To watch them try and fight its many folds and inevitable, unstoppable embrace. I got up and walked over to the same drawer that had contained the condom and opened the next drawer down and pulled out the box containing my harem.

 

It had been completely replenished with a thousand big, strong men like Brandon was. I flipped the lid open and smiled at them. “Get those dicks of yours ready boys. I need you.” I told them smiling. I then carried the box to the bed and lay against the head board. They were moving frantically inside of the container, but I tilted it causing them to congregate near one of the corners.

 

I then split myself open with my left hand and then slowly dumped the entire contents of the box into my vagina. I watched as they tried to climb the steep slick walls, some were making good progress, but scores slipped into the dark chasm between my inner lips. Just as a few approached the cusp of my outer lips I removed my fingers and my pussy lips closed trapping all of them.

 

I was so powerful. I imagined that Brandon was among their multitude and I shuddered. My cunt began to spasm and my hands caressed my legs and thighs, my hips and butt, and then I massaged my boobs as my pussy spasms smashed my harem. My hands left my tits and slid over my shoulders to my elbows and then I squeezed my thighs and my pussy and let out a sigh. There...I then rolled over and tried to get some sleep.

 

The next day I got my check from manager dick head. It was his last day. “I bet you're glad to be rid of me, huh?” He said handing me my check. I caught him looking at my chest. “Take one good last look. I heard all the girls are flat chested at the restaurant you're heading too.” He quickly looked up turning red again and I spun and went back to work.

 

I went to get some of our Lilliputian garnish for one of my tables, but we were out. “Hey, Manny tell Rita to order some more Lilli-granish tomorrow.” I said. “We're taking it off the menu didn't you hear?” He asked to me. “What? No, why?” I asked him back. “It's because of that new law that goes into effect next month. They are being declared people and we're not allowed to eat them or keep them as pets no more.” He said.

 

My heart skipped a beat. “You OK?” He asked. “Uh, yeah, I'm fine.” I said turning to get back to work. My mind was racing the rest of the day. Surely this wasn't happening. I finished my shift and raced home to check this out online. I didn't even bother disrobing and just went straight to the PC in my room.

 

Sure enough Manny was right. The Brobdingnagian legislature had passed the bill last night after long passionate debate. I quickly navigated to the homepage of my wholesale supplier. There was a notice of the news on the main page. I read:

 

“Despite intensive lobbying on behalf the Lilli-food growers, gathers, and wholesalers to protect your rights to consume what you wish the Brobdingnagian assembly passed statute 1032.5 and we are sad to announce that the last day we can provide genuine Lilli-based products is the last day of next month. We recommend that you try our savory line of imitation Lilli-products. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to continuing to fulfill your needs.”

 

OK. I could just order as much as possible before the law takes effect and then allow the population to grow naturally I planned. However, after another hour of trying to piece together the meaning of the law that was passed it was clear that I was not allowed to legally keep my civilization after the end of next month either. What was I going to do?

 

 

Rachael had walked downstairs in the tavern that she worked in so she could change one of the empty kegs over. After she finished that she heard some voices coming from a darkened hall and curiosity got the better of her. She tip toed as stealthy as possible down the black corridor and peaked in an ajar door. Three men were there and in a heated debate. One of them appeared to be her boss, John, she had never met the other two, but they looked kind of shady.

 

She listened in on their conversation:

 

“Look we have to tell the people this. The fact that the Brobdingnagians have recognized our civil liberties with their law should free us. It will give them hope.” The man to John's left argued. “Bad idea. We need to see what her reaction is to this. She still has to decide to obey the new law before it does us any good.” The other man to his right responded.

 

“Sorry Bob, but Tony is right. We need to see what her plans are first. If she decides to obey it then great, we are free. If not then we don't have to free a large number of people any longer. If only one of us escapes to Lilliput we can inform the authorities there and have her arrested by the Brobdingnagians.” John calmly decided.

 

Rachael felt something reach around her and graze her neck. She startled and then felt something sharp digging into her throat. “Don't move or I'll cut you ear to ear.” Threatened an anonymous, but extremely close voice from behind. She saw a large powerful hand push the door the rest of the way open. The two men around John jolted and reached for pistols, but stopped when they saw the situation was under control. John sat calmly as the man forced Rachael into the room.

 

“I caught this one snooping.” The man behind Rachael said. “It's OK Carl. Let her go.” John replied. “What do you mean? She's heard too much. She could expose us.” The man to John's right warned. “It's OK, I can vouch for her.” John told the other man. “Now Carl! She's bleeding.” He ordered. Carl's knife lowered and he walked out from behind her. He was a tall, well built, and rough looking man. “Sorry, but we have to keep John safe.” Carl said to Rachael.

 

“Rachael, are you OK? Carl is a little over protective sometimes.” He asked and explained. “I'm fine.” Rachael said feeling the small cut and looking at the blood on her fingers and then wiping it on her pants. “I didn't mean to snoop. I was just changing a keg when I heard voices. Did I hear you right? The Brobdingnagians have freed us?” She explained and then asked.

 

“Carl wasn't at the front of the hall?” John asked looking at Carl questioningly. “Sorry boss, but I had to pee.” He explained. The other two men busted into laughter and John smiled. “Yes Rachael. Its true, but please don't tell anyone – even George. We're not sure how our beloved Goddess is going to handle the news. Something like this could really piss her off especially if we're out dancing in the streets. Maybe enough to flatten a city.” He explained.

 

“She would do that?” Rachael asked. “She's done it before.” responded John. “So, how did you know? I haven't seen anything on the news.” Rachael asked. “We have developed the ability to slice into the Brobdingnagian's internet. It was the top story today.” He explained. “John that's enough you've already revealed too much. You may as well induct her.” Cautioned the man to his left. “I think I will.” John responded.

 

“Good. Sign me up.” Rachael immediately chimed in. John smiled. “The fact that you haven't seen this on our news means that our less divine authorities are probably having the same discussion that we are. They'll probably just ask her what she want's them to do. Her answer will tell us how we should proceed.” He said.

 

 

Eugene sat around an oval table with the other leaders. They were streaming live footage from the Brobdingnagian networks covering the new law. Some were opposed, but most were OK with its passage. “What do we do?” asked Bill the network chief. “Are we to ignore this news?” He asked. “We need guidance from our Goddess.” Eugene responded. “Until we get her take on it then we cannot reveal it to the public at large.” He added.

 

“And just how do we do that? The minute we bring it up she will know that we can receive information from the outside world?” asked Harold the chief architect of Divinity. Eugene regarded him as brilliant, his compact designs are what allowed the large populations to remain so dense, which was mandated by the Goddess. However, Eugene also knew him to harbor the most heretical positions of any on the leadership council.

 

“We will wait until the next batch of immigrants and then we will reveal that we received word from some of them.” Eugene answered. “It allows us to ask for her guidance on the subject without revealing the true source of our knowledge of it.” He added. “Fair enough, but when is the next shipment?” Harold asked. “Its a week away, if her purchasing schedule remains constant.” Answered Ralph the head of immigration.

 

 

George lay in bed enjoying a day off. Rachael had to work so he had no reason to be up early. When he finally rolled out of bed it was quarter past eleven. He made himself some coffee and checked his email to see what his work schedule for the next week was and he noticed an email simply from someone called Me. He clicked on it and read:

 

“Hello George,

 

Here's what you missed out on. You know there are ways you can experience me that aren't fatal to you. I'll be in touch.

 

Your Loving Goddess.”

 

George clicked on the attachment and it was a video of her pleasing herself from their date the other day. He could see the entire guest estate rocking between her gigantic legs dwarfed by her fingers and pussy as she played with herself and massaged her large tits.

 

She then slapped her thigh. “George, oh George. You don't know what your missing. You could have been a participant. You could hike down the slopes of my breasts. Jump on my clit like a trampoline, but you are too honorable for that.” She then plunged her fingers into her giant pussy producing the squishing noises that he had recalled. After another five minutes or so of her fingering herself and touching her breasts and nipples while biting on her lower lip and the video ended.

 

He was not surprised that his cock was rock hard. Whatever her other faults her physical resemblance to his wife was uncanny. He finished himself in the shower and then thought on what she had said in her message. The more he mulled it over the more he feared that she intended to “ask” him out on another date.

 

 

A week later...

 

After carrying my three boxes of little people into the house I proceeded to disrobe and water my plants. I had tripled my purchasing volume in response to the enactment of the new law which would go into effect in just six weeks. I wished I could afford to by some every week until then, but the prices were going through the roof. I'd be lucky to be able to afford one more purchase of any kind before the government shut the sales down.

 

As I sat and slowly revealed myself and their fate to the tiny new immigrants it was hard to keep my mind off of the fact that this might be the last time that I would be able to do this. I had set the last vile down and now I stood up towering over them and everything else. Normally, I would be wet as a shower at this point, but my preoccupation with the coming changes was dampening my mood.

 

 

A few more days later...

 

Rachael sat nervously fidgeting in her seat as the outlaws or patriots, as she saw them, assembled. John introduced each as they entered the meeting. She had told George that she had to close and to not wait up for her. She hoped he didn't. She trusted him with her life, but she did not want to endanger him by revealing the knowledge that she was now part of the main resistance movement to the authorities in this so called civilization.

 

The meeting got underway and there was really only one item that anyone cared about and that was what the mole on the Divinity high council would reveal to them. They new that the council had asked her guidance on how to handle the knowledge of the new law under the guise that they had learned of it from some new immigrants.

 

Very soon a courier delivered a note to John who opened it and read the freshly deciphered text aloud:

 

“Brothers of the struggle:

 

After being presented with our question she became angry and demanded to know how the knowledge of the law had become known. She accepted the ruse we had devised as the truth and demanded that we suppress the knowledge. The high priest told her that we would see to it that those with the knowledge ended up in confinement or her harem. She does not intend to let us go willingly.”

 

There were murmurs from the room. “So, it is as we expected. We need ideas on how to smuggle a small group of us out to the world and on to Lilliput.” John asked looking around. “Can't we just email Lilliput?” A rebel asked. “We are working on it, but right now apparently the Brobdingnagian and Lilliputian networks are not connected. So we need to get someone to Lilliput or at least to some location where the Lilliputian communication networks can be reached.” John explained.

 

Rachael's palms were sweaty. She did not know if she should offer this information since it could potentially put her and her husband into danger, but something forced her hand up.“Rachael.” John recognized her. “If I provide this information I want a guarantee that my husband stays safe.” Demanded Rachael.

 

Everyone looked around bewildered at this rookie rebel making demands upon their leader. “Rachael there are no guarantees and in any case you have already tipped your hand. Your husband George will be going on another date with our goddess and you were going to suggest we steal the aircraft that takes him to her.” John paused. Rachael simply nodded and felt angry that she didn't keep her mouth shut.

 

“It's a good idea and definitely worth a shot. My only worry is that the range of the craft will be far too limited to make it to Lilliput, but we do have to get out of this house first and it should be able to at least do that and then some.” John thought aloud. George had shown Rachael the email from her and now she felt like a traitor divulging her husbands suspicions about being taken on another date. John noticed Rachael's sullen face.

 

“Rachael, we thank you for the information. I realize the sacrifice you have just made and we will do the best we can to insure that your husband remains safe and even oblivious if we use this information, but I am not going to lie to you by giving a guarantee; they simply do not exist in what we do. It's the best I can do.” He explained. Rachael shook her head accepting his assurances and felt just a little bit better.

 

Rachael got home after another hour or so; once they had extracted all the information that she knew about how the authorities had performed the last abduction of her husband. George was waiting up watching some TV. “I thought I told you not to wait up for me?” Rachael asked accusingly. “You did. I couldn't sleep anyway and besides you aren't nearly as late as you feared.” He said smiling up at her. His devotion made her feel worse than she already did. Maybe they wouldn't use the information she had given or maybe even better he wouldn't be asked to go on a date again by her. Only time would tell.

 

 

A few more days later...

 

When the code red came in Harold knew what it was without pulling up the screen. He had requested to be on call for the code reds for this month for this very reason. He pulled up the screen anyway to confirm his suspicion. The Goddess was requesting that both George and Rachael Larson be her company for the evening. He initiated the code red procedures, but as soon as he did this he contacted his brothers in the rebellion to alert them that the time was now.

 

 

Rachael saw John's face and she knew that operation Tattle Tell had gone into affect. John quickly walked up beside her. “Get home Rachael. The hour is at hand and she has requested that you both accompany her on the date.” He informed her. “Why?” Rachael asked. “Who knows, but it will gum up the works if you both aren't at home. We are going to hijack the team and replace them before they get to you. So, if you both are there then you can just pretend our guys are the real team. When we drop you off to her our people will fly out and you will have complete deny ability. She won't even know about it until much later and if she ever asks about it just play dumb. Now get going. That chopper could land any minute.” He told her.

 

Rachael just left and quickly made her way home. Fortunately the extremely compact designs meant that home wasn't far away at all. She got home and George was running on a treadmill in nothing but some jogging shorts and running shoes. “Hi hon.” He said sweat beading down his face. Rachael went to the bath room and splashed some cool water on her face and looked in the mirror taking some deep breathes. “Calm yourself girl.” She told her reflection.

 

Composed, she then walked back into the living room where George was still running to a loud banging on the front door. “George and Rachael Larson, open up. This is a matter of national security.” Yelled a menacing voice from the other side of the door.

 

 

Chapter 5: Family Ties by minuss

Chapter 5: Family Ties

Things were going smoothly Rachael had decided. They were in route to her and George was completely oblivious to the deception taking place. It would make his ignorance of the plot more convincing if he was asked about it because it would be true. Rachael didn't get nervous until she saw her sitting on her throne waiting for them to arrive. Her legs were crossed and the foot attached to the leg on top was bobbing up and down. Her arms were crossed over her chest creating a canyon of cleavage thousands of feet long.

The aircraft flew right up in front of her face and announced they had extracted the subjects. “Good. Go ahead and take them to the guest estate.” She ordered and so it was done. Fifteen minutes later the chopper lifted off. Rachael watched it fly off not in the direction of Divinty, but there stairwell. The Goddess hadn't noticed Rachael realized. The plan was off to a great start.

Rachael began to get nervous as she leaned over and scrutinized them. Her giant tits rolled over the arm of her throne. Her Brobdingnagian boobs bulged at the sides looming above held in check by the arm of her chair. Her giant arm reached behind them and retrieved a huge magnifying glass.

“Hold still for a minute. I need to see this Rachael I've heard so much about.” She said. Rachael hugged George tightly as a giant yet familiar dark brown eye magnified in the glass being held above them. It inspected them and regarded them both standing there holding one another. “Well I have to say George she is quite the looker. She looks even more like me in person than in her photos. I can see the family resemblance.” She said.

“Huh?” George blurted. Rachael just stared into the dark brown eye in the sky and knew. That was her eye. She'd seen it a thousand times looking back at her from bathroom and vanity mirrors as she applied make up, washed her face, or brushed her teeth. “Not a surprising resemblance at all for fraternal sisters.” The Goddess announced. “That's impossible!” George blurted, but Rachael knew it to be true.

“I am sure you are aware that sometimes during conception a second ovum is present and is fertilized. When this occurs fraternal twins are born. It happens in Lilliputians, Gulliverans, and Brobdingnagans. However, in the case of Gulliverans and Brobdingnagans sometimes one of those fertilized eggs carries a genetic code that would lead to the development of a smaller sect of man such as a Lilliputian for a Gulliveran mother or a Lilliputian or Gulliveran for a Brobdingnagian mother.” She explained.

“Now this is rare just like the process that produces fraternal twins; for both to happen is extremely rare, but it has been documented. Until recently the tiny Lilliputian twins of Brobdingnagian babies were almost always lost in the birthing process, however, my mother had birth at the hospital that pioneered a harvesting method that allowed these smaller babies to be saved. It seems Rachael here was extracted right before our mother went into labor with me thus making her my older sister. Of course, Mom had no way to care for such a small child so she put her up for adoption and she was given to a deserving Lilliputian family to be raised among her own size. I confirmed it yesterday in a call to her.” She explained.

George knew that Rachael was adopted, but the whole thing was still way too far fetched. “Still I had my doubts so I had my genetic code compared with the record I have of Rachael's and its a match. As astronomical as this set of circumstances is, it turns out to be much more improbable that we are not in fact sisters.” She informed us. George was in shock and really so was Rachael despite her certainty on the truth of the matter. “Given all that this next part is not surprising either, but lets get more comfortable shall we. Go inside and I'll carry you up to a more private setting.” She commanded.

Rachael and George walked into the house and braced themselves in a doorway. The furniture was bolted down and so very little commotion occurred in the house itself as they were carried to her bedroom presumably. Rachael and George just looked at each other contemplating the information that was just revealed to them. Rachael did very much resemble the Goddess in almost every respect except size.

“There, go ahead and put your headsets on so we can talk.” ordered her omnipotent voice. Rachael and George complied. “Can you here me?” George asked. “Loud and clear.” She replied. “Are you on too, Rach?” Inquired the voice. “I'm here.” Rachael responded to her younger sister.

“Good. Rachael you're not going to like this part, but it doesn't really matter since I've already made my mind up. Sisters often share many common tastes and I guess this is no different...Jeez, this is harder than I thought, since I want you to be part of my life too. There is really no easy way to put it so I'll just say it. I've fallen in love with your husband and after tonight he's going to be my husband. I've decreed the divorce to occur at Midnight and our marriage to take affect immediately thereafter.” She said.

“What!? You can't do that!” Rachael protested. “Actually, I can. In case you haven't noticed I make the rules around here.” She responded. Rachael ran out the front door bursting onto the estate lawn racing toward her. George followed behind hoping to calm her lest she anger her enormous younger sister. “No! It's not right! We won't let you!” Rachael cried in protest continuing to rush onward. George stopped and looked up and saw that she was standing there putting her dark brown hair into a pony tail. She had an earpiece on and was looking off in the distance.

He looked behind the estate and saw a giant mirror extending up for miles. Her big tittied reflection stood looking back. She apparently had set them down on her dresser. She looked down as if regarding her tiny older sister's passionate pleas with some sort of detached amusement. She dropped a hand to her hip and leaned forward allowing her gigantic hair covered pussy to loom over Rachael, George, and the entire estate really. “Just how do you propose to stop me? Neither you nor George are big enough to lift a single strand of my hair so I don't think you letting me will have anything to do with it.” She explained.

Rachael stopped advancing at the sight of the gigantic vagina confronting her. She was right even her sisters twat alone could crush her with one tiny twitch. How could she resist someone so overwhelmingly more powerful than her? “Well, sisters don't do that! If you want to have a relationship with me you can't expect me to participate in that after you steal my husband!” Rachael reasoned looking up. “I do value a relationship with you, but I want a relationship with George even more. And I am not going to steal him he is going to choose to be with me.” She predicted.

“How about it George? Care to trade up?” She asked George as she lowered her thumb directly above Rachael. George got the message and Rachael realized that she truly couldn't stop it and began sobbing. George ran to her ripping off his earpiece when he got there and then Rachael's too. “Shhhh, don't worry. We both know I'm not really 'choosing' to be with her. I love you and won't let anything happen to you.” He told his soon to be ex-wife.

“OK, put your pieces back in. There are no secrets to be kept from family.” George's future wife demanded. George put his ear piece in. “Lift your thumb away, I choose to be with you.” George said into the earpiece. Rachael just fell to her knees and continued sobbing. “I knew you would come around.” She said removing her thumb from above them.

“Rachael, you may hate me right now, but you are my older sister and thus the same divine blood that runs through my veins courses through yours. Therefore, you are now a demi-God. Your will is law in my civilization unless it conflicts with my will. You will walk among my people naked as I do and your authority will be backed by me.” She proclaimed.

“So, you see Rachael. I do not wish to hurt you. I've made you more than you ever were. You have life and death power over millions. You can have any man, except George, or woman that you wish. No material comforts will be denied you, except clothes, since your nudity is a symbol of your divinity and authority. I can accept your anger at me now, but I know in time you will come around and eventually thank me for giving you the gift of divinity.” She justified.



I looked down at my tiny family pleased at the way things were working out. Aside from some crying from Rachael, which was understandable, my plans were proceeding perfectly. I had never truly intended to squash my older sister under my thumb. Had George not acquiesced I'm not sure what I would have done. Thankfully he didn't call my bluff.

“OK, Rachael say your goodbyes and strip. I'm taking you back to Leestown.” I ordered bending over at the waste so I could see them better. I didn't like the fact that they spoke privately and that Rachael still didn't have her ear piece and microphone on.

“Whatever you want sis.” Rachael's sharp response sounded in my ear. At least she finally put her communication equipment back in. It was clear Rachael wasn't happy, but so what? I was going to marry George and that was that. She would get used to it eventually and maybe then we could have a normal healthy relationship.

I gave her another couple of minutes and then lowered my finger to them turning it up and setting the fingernail flat so she could climb onto the underside of it. “Get on my fingernail.” I commanded her. “OK, lets go.” Rachael spat. I lifted it up and held it before my eye in an attempt to get a look at her. I could just make out her nude limbs and mane of dark hair. Her facial features were too fine to discern. It truly was hard to believe that my older sister was the size of a spec of dirt and fit easily onto the underside of my fingernail.

“Your demi-Goddess status has been broadcast to the entire civilization and communicated to the authorities, but your divinity is tied to your nudity. If you wear clothes at all you are rejecting my gift and I won't give it again. So, when you get back you can have anything or do anything you wish. If I were you I would ditch the crummy little bartender job you have and move to Divinity and withdraw some funds from the treasury to live off of.” I advised her.

“Will I be able to visit George?” She asked hopefully. I knew that would come up. “Not for a while. He still is in love with you and probably will be for a while. I'll need to secure his devotion and then you can see him. However, you and I will see a lot of each other. I am going to spend one day a week with you so we can bond. I may even take you out into the larger world with me.” I told her. “Wonderful.” she responded sarcastically.

What impudence, I've killed people for less, but she was my sister so I would give her a pass. I decided that talking with her now was useless and just proceeded in carrying her back to Leestown. I strode through my civilization to the tiny circular shaped village she lived in. “Now let's work on that little attitude of yours before our first day together next week.” I ordered. She didn't respond and so I just lowered her to the city outskirts. “You off?” “Yes.” “See you next week then.” I said and headed back up to consummate my new marriage.



I stood staring at my giant sister as she rose up and then smiled down at me dismissively and walked back to rape my husband. I would have killed her if I could've, but genetic fate made that impossible since I was the size of a mote of dust in comparison to her. My hatred of her didn't burn any less though. After she left I got my bearings and started back to my home.

It was still early enough in the evening that there were people out and about. I felt so awkward strolling down main street in the buff. Mom's covered the eyes of their children, most people avoided me some even crossing the street, a few people acted nearly normal and addressed me in a one word gesture as they passed nodding their head and saying, “Goddess.” Apparently word traveled fast.

Well she could shove her “gift” up her ass, because as soon as I got home I was grabbing some clothes and going to see John about how I could get George back and escape this hell hole. I finally made it to my abode and opened the door and was immediately grabbed bear hug style from behind. I started to scream and a rough hand slapped over the top of my mouth.

I bit down on a finger and I was released to a yelp from the owner of the finger behind me. I spun around and backed away and saw Carl holding his hand and Bob and Tony advancing and trying to encircle me simultaneously. “What the fuck?” I blurted. “You squealed Rachael. Not long after you lifted off they came and snatched John. We trusted you and all along you were her sister.” Bob raged.

“I didn't say a word.” I responded backing away as the two and then three men began to advance and encircle me. “Sure, you fucked us real good now its time to learn what happens when you cross the resistance.” Said Tony. Carl was also back into the fray and unsheathed a large knife. “You've got a nice body. It's too bad we have to let Carl cut it into pieces.” Threatened Tony.

“Look, I didn't betray you. I didn't know she was my sister until half an hour ago, honest.” I said and felt a cold wall against my back. I had no where else to retreat to. Tony and Bob grabbed my arms and pinned them against the wall and Carl slowly stepped up and raised the knife to my neck. “Any last words, Goddess.” Mocked Bob.

That was it. “Wait, at least hear me out. I think I can get John off the hook. If you don't believe me you can kill me, I don't care.” I told them. They paused and looked at each other. “Talk fast.” said Tony. “Like I said I didn't know we were sisters and now that I do know it makes no difference I still hate her guts. She stole my husband George and has married him.” I explained. “I don't see how this saves John.” warned Tony squeezing my bicep.

“I'm getting to that. Out of some sense of guilt at stealing George or maybe some sort of family loyalty she proclaimed that I was a Goddess and could do anything I wished as long as I prance around naked like she does. She called it her gift of divinity.” I explained. “Let me get this straight, you're proposing to just walk into the Divinity detention center in your birthday suit and demand that they let the most wanted man in the entire civilization go?” Bob asked in disbelief.

“Essentially yes. What do you have to lose? You know he'll find his way onto death row in record time. If they don't respect my authority then I end up dead or in a cell next to John, but if I'm right I can save him. ” I persuaded. “Suppose you're lying through your teeth to save your own pretty little ass?” Tony asked menacingly. “Where am I going to run? My only friends were John and you guys. George is being kept from me. I am all alone. It would be easy to find me were I lying, but I'm not.” I told them.

They looked at each other and released their holds on me. “OK, we'll do it your way, but if you double cross us will let Carl here take his time with you.” Said Bob. Carl lowered his knife and slid it back into it's sheath. “OK, you all head back to the bar. I'll go straight to Divinity and either get myself killed or bring John back.” I promised.



I walked back into my bedroom room shutting the door behind me. That unpleasantness out of the way it was time to enjoy my new husband. I walked to my dresser and knelt down scanning the modified drink coaster for him. He wasn't on the lawn where I last had saw him. He must be in the tiny house dotting the center of the coaster. “George, I'm back.” I informed him. “Is Rachael safely back in Leestown?” He asked through the head piece. “Of course. She'll be fine. Now why don't you come on out so we can talk? Leave your clothes, but bring the earpiece.” I ordered him.

After a few minutes I was starting to get impatient. “George?” I called to him. “Coming.” He answered and a moment later my tiny little husband emerged out onto the estate lawn. I squinted. He appeared to be naked, but I couldn't see much in the way of detail with out a magnifying glass. I lifted my arms up and rested them on the edge of the dresser and rested my chin on my hands leaning in.

I regarded my little man for a moment. I had a strong desire to please him which was odd since normally my civilization served to satiate my own desires. Maybe it was because I knew he still loved my sister Rachael. I wanted to be superior to her in every way for him like I knew I was. I wanted him to actually want to be with me instead of her, without coercion. That's why I wanted her walking among the population nude. The sooner she paired up with someone the quicker George would forget about her and accept me.

My nipples were swelling and beginning to press into one of the cool dresser drawers that my tits were leaning against. Nipples that were tall enough for him to climb like a cliff face. I felt wetness spreading down below to the point I might start dripping onto the floor. I wanted George and I was going to have him soon, but first I was going to talk with him. It would heighten the climax even more to know what he was thinking.

I smiled at him. “Well I am all yours little one. All six plus miles of me. Are you up to the challenge?” I asked him. I heard him sigh. “No, not really. What do you want from me? There is no way this can work, you're just too big. I can't have sex with you and survive; so if that's what you're planning I guess this will be the shortest marriage of all time.” He said.

“Ye of little faith. You underestimate me, again. Of course we can have sex and keep you safe, but I didn't just marry you for sex. I could have fucked you with out the matrimony. I didn't go through the trouble of marrying you just to squish you against my clit after five minutes of wedded bliss. I want your companionship, emotional support, and honest opinions as well as your physical devotion. I want yours and even Rachael's help in ruling my civilization. That's why I anointed you both demi-Gods. Do you understand?” I explained and asked leaning in some more and squinting trying to read his body language.



Her breath washed over me like a moderate breeze. There was a hint of mint. Her forearms formed a barrier between me and her giant face. A mouth that could swallow a city outlined with plump red lips. Occasionally rows of glistening white teeth could be seen behind them. She examined me intently. Did I understand?

“I see. Solitary divinity has gotten boring, huh?” I answered her question with a question. “In a way yes, but I also want to share what it feels like to be so important, so powerful with my family.” She explained. “Family? Like Rachael was saying you don't treat family like this.” I shot back maybe a little too sharply.

Her biceps swelled filling with unfathomable power as she pushed her self back from the dresser and shot up to her full height. My world shook and I fell to the ground. “You need to forget about my sister and start appreciating me.” She said pointedly amplifying her seriousness as she rose above me. “I know you are attracted to me because you were attracted to her. We look so much alike, but I am so much more than she is.” She said to me more softly as I started to get up off my ass.

“My tits for instance, they're the same as hers if hers were the size of mountains. Just look at them.” She said resting her hands on the dresser top a mile to my left and right and leaning in above me. She slowly wobbled her gigantic globes thousands of feet above me. “You could get lost for hours exploring boobs this big.” She bragged.

She lifted a hand and fiddled with a gigantic nipple. “Just climbing one of nipples from bottom to top would be a day long event taxing the limit of your physical abilities and you can do so anytime you wish with as much or as little help from me that you desire.” She paused and stood up straight again. “It gives me goose bumps just imagining what I can be for you.” She said squashing her tits into her chest with her hands causing the liquid like flesh to spill around her fingers. She then let go and they fell instantly back into place and shape on her chest.

She dropped her hands to her waist and slide them over the smooth, wide curves of her hips. “And these hips also so familiar and yet so much more majestic than hers; mine are measured in miles. They're yours to play on any time you want.” She then slapped both her butt cheeks creating a deafening thunder clap. “You could hike the hillocks of my ass just for exercise.” She paused again and then touched her navel just above her dark bush with her finger.

“You could then rest having a picnic right here as I lay in bed and enjoy a glass of wine. You would have a magnificent view of my mountainous breasts in the distance and would be with in hiking distance of my womanhood.” She paused moving both hands over her vagina forming a sort of triangle with her thumbs and fingers. “Look at the pussy you would own. You could explore its wanders whenever you wished from its endless depths to the outer and inner lips.” She said and was obviously becoming aroused.

The pink reddish fleshy folds beginning to flower from beneath her vulva contrasted sharply with the dark black bush covering it. I for one was terrified. It was clear that I would be dead with in the week. I hoped Rachael found someone else to take care of her. “Just how in the world am I supposed to survive that?” I asked gesturing to her gigantic twat which was glistening with anticipation at the thought of consuming me.

“Simple.” She said and I felt the ground shake again as she opened a drawer beneath me. Her hand returned holding and anatomically correct glass penis. “I bought this and I had the engineering team create a room at the tip where the whole would be that has light, air, and cushioned chair with safety straps attached to it. It was almost impossible to wait this long to try it out, but now the waiting is over isn't it?” She explained.

“We shouldn't be too hasty now.” I replied as she dipped her index finger ever so slightly into her cunt collecting some of its lubrication. “After eight years it's amazing at how adept I have become at handling your delicate little bodies. Her finger then descended onto me and I screamed realizing that my life was over; she had decided to squish me.

Yet, that didn't happen. Something smacked my back and then gripped me and I saw the ground accelerate away. When the spinning stopped I was confronted by her dark brown eye. “Gotcha.” Her voice sounded. I was stuck like a fly on fly paper to the tip of her finger. I then felt myself being lowered and brought to the tip of the glass penis.

I tried to remain stiff and to not move as she held me tens of thousands of feet above the ground and appeared to be about to grind me into her dildo, but she was perfectly accurate and I found myself in the center of the opening at the tip which lead to the room she described.

Her finger slid right and the wall pushed me free and I fell into the floor. The opening was only about twelve feet high, but the walls were to smooth to climb. My room had a single chair and was entirely transparent. I could see everything going on outside in perfect clarity. She moved me so that I was looking out the opening at her eye again. “You better buckle up it might get bumpy.” She giggled.

I quickly strapped into the chair which swiveled freely, but only if I provided some force. I felt like I was strapped to the top of a Saturn rocket that she was holding in her hand. “You buckled?” She asked her eye appearing at the opening again. “Yes.” I answered quickly. “Good. Now let me lock you in.” She said and her fingers clamped onto the end of the dildo and turned it about ninety degrees which caused a transparent window to slide over the opening completely.

“There.” she said and I felt her drop me and the dildo rapidly as she appeared to be walking to her bed. I could see her out thigh and a profile of her butt through the walls as we moved to the bed. She then raised it and me up again. “Lets lube you up a little first.” She said smiling and then she opened her mouth and I accelerated into it. It was black as a cave. The only light present emanated from the room I was in.

I was repeatedly thrust backward and forward as she coated the external surface of the dildo with saliva. I saw flashes of her white teeth and her red tongue. I saw the opening of her throat and felt as if I would fall in as she pushed the dildo deep into her mouth and then she tongued the opening with the tip her tongue when I was pulled toward the front of her mouth.

It seemed much longer than it was I am sure, but she finally pulled me out and smiled. “Oops, missed a spot.” She said and she stuck her tongue out licking from the base to the top. “All ready George?” She asked rhetorically and then lowered the dildo so the base was resting on the bed. I was at the tip and swiveled the chair and really started feeling like I was about to be launched to the moon.

I saw her legs and butt pass overhead and the her hairy pussy stopped directly above. Then she sat down and I was plunged into her. The light was shining off her pinkish red flesh giving everything a soft pale red hue. My chair bucked and swiveled as if on some amusement park ride as she slid her self up and down on the sex toy.

Occasionally, her dark bush and out lips would come into view, but only for a moment as I would quickly be plunged into her chasm once again. Even my orientation seemed to change three or four times. This continued for maybe fifteen minutes before the motion stopped and I just sat in the pale red light.

After about five more minutes I felt motion again and the darkness gave way to light once again. The dildo I was in slipped gently out of her and came to rest on its side on the bed. I saw her hairy cunt and the start of her butt. Her ass crevice and cheeks continued on up above. She appeared to be laying on her stomach enjoying the afterglow.

Another five minutes and the ground shook and the dildo rolled a hundred and eighty degrees as she began to adjust her positioning. I was upside down and I swiveled the chair so that I was right side up. When I got my bearings I could see her on all fours hunched low and peering in at me from above. Her giant boobs rested on the bed beneath her way out in front of me, but her face was just above me looking in. She could see in as clear as I could see out.

“See I told you I'd keep you safe.” She said smiling at me. “Go ahead and unbuckle and I'll get you out of there.” She commanded me. I did as I was told and a moment later she grabbed the dildo causing me to lose my balance. I was unable to get up again because of all the jostling and I simply slid around on the walls waiting for the movement to stop.

When it did I felt a breeze and could see her eye looking in the opened hole. “Okay, I'm going to tilt you out.” She said then lowered me and tilted and I promptly slid out onto a brown porous surface. I felt a strong breeze wash over me and I looked around and realized where she had deposited me. I immediately dropped to the the ground and latched onto the porous holds with my hands and feet.

It was a good thing as the ground started to quake from her laughter. “You look absolutely miniscule clinging to my nipple like that.” She said laughing. I felt so exposed and I was so high up I was afraid I would fall and her laughter wasn't doing anything to allay those fears. “You're not going to fall I'm too big for that. You aren't even close to the edge.” She reassured me.

I carefully stood up and realized that she was right. Her nipple was enormous. I would have to walk twenty yards at least before falling became a concern at all. I looked around and saw the brown upper half of her aureole rising up her tit behind me, and above that the gigantic boob itself. She looked down smiling at me from even higher. She appeared to be leaning on some pillows or the headboard of the bed. “Don't worry I'm not going to let anything happen to you, my little love bug.” She said.



People had been looking awkwardly at me during the entire shuttle ride to the Divinity detention center. Who could blame them? They all had clothes on and I didn't. I didn't want to say anything to them I was too embarrassed. They didn't say anything to me either. I heard a few whispers from people confirming that I was “that woman”, “her sister”.

Most of them tried to act normal and did anything not to look and stare. Most. There was one little man who stood maybe chin high standing across from where I was standing holding onto the rail. He was obviously gawking. After I felt like his eyes were going to bore holes into my tits I finally confronted him. “You mind looking somewhere else, pal?” I admonished him. He looked down and then turned around looking out the window.

I guess she had been right. Everyone seemed to know who I was. They didn't even try to take my fare. Although, I still was not very confident in my plan. Maybe the toll taker thought I was crazy or pretty or both and had spared me from the shuttle fee. Either way the true test would come only when I reached my destination. As we approached I got more and more nervous, but I forced that deep down. I would need to appear to own the place if this was going to work.

I was the only person that got off at the detention center. I took a deep breath. “Well here goes.” I said to myself. I strutted proudly through the entrance of the detention right in front off all the people waiting to be frisked and straight through the metal detector. I swung my hips confidently and waggled my shoulders causing my large naked tits bounced freely. I looked the part even if I didn't truly feel it.

“Hey what do you think you're doing?” Challenged a deep male voice. A hand grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. It wasn't going to work. I was going to get carted off to prison or worse, but I saw recognition in his face and then fear at his mistake. Play the part Rachael. “You fool! Don't you know who I am?” I asked walking toward him confidently as he backed up. “We're sorry Goddess. We didn't realize...” His partner apologized for him.

The man who grabbed me had bumped into a wall retreating at this point. So, I turned and faced his partner. “Well, get the word out that I am in the building so we don't make any more mistakes and when you're finished meet me right back here.” I ordered him. “Yes, Goddess.” He said hurrying over to a nearby station.

I turned back to the guy that grabbed me. What would my sister do? Well I didn't want to hurt him, but it would at least have to be humiliating for it to be in character. “You! Idiot! On your hands and knees. I want you cleaning my toes with your tongue while I wait for your dip shit partner to get back here.” I commanded. He immediately dropped and did as he was told.

I felt his tongue lapping at my toes and I checked on his partner who was on the phone. I then turned around looking at the security line which had stopped moving because all the guards were watching me. “What are you looking at? Get back to work! These people have places to be!” I yelled at them. They immediately began working again. This was going to work I realized. They were just as scared of me as they were of my sister.

Strangely as I was barking orders and had a man nearly twice my size crawling around on the ground trying to lick my toes I felt a strange twinge of satisfaction in my gut. So, this was what my sister was addicted to. The power. John was right. I started becoming revolted at my behavior and at the part of me that enjoyed it, but I pushed that down. I needed to be an entitled Goddess at least until I got John out of here.

The licking stopped because I had been shuffling my feet as the guard was having trouble keeping up. “No one told you to stop!” I berated him. Immediately I felt his tongue on my toes again. A minute later and his partner came back. “I informed all of your presence and we will assist your tour in any way possible.” He said. “Who said anything about a tour?” I asked him causing his face to fall.

“And you! You're worthless.” I said to my foot slave lifting my foot and planting it on his cheek and pushing his face away. “If you want to keep your job then stay on your hands and knees and be sure to kiss the foot of every visitor you have today.” I commanded him. “You!” I pointed to a guard watching the metal detector lights. “Make sure he does it. If he misses one foot then fire his ass.” I commanded. “Yes, Goddess.” The man replied.

I turned back to the guard that had prepared my “tour” just a minute ago. “You're with me. We're going straight to John Claymore's cell.” I ordered. He swallowed, but did not delay in confirming my command. “Yes, Goddess. Right this way.” He said walking toward an elevator I followed right behind him.

The elevator doors closed. I caught my escort stealing glances at me. He wasn't a bad looking man, but I hadn't given him permission to gawk. I turned to him. “I saw you looking at me. Do you think I'm pretty?” I asked him stepping over to him as he backed away. “Sorry Goddess. It won't happen again.” He apologized. “On your hands and knees.” I commanded him.

“You want me to lick your feet?” He asked looking up from his hands and knees. “No, my feet are clean enough. Turn around. I just want to sit down for a minute.” I explained. He turned so he was flush against the elevator wall and I sat on his back and leaned against the wall like a chair back for the remainder of the elevator ride. The doors opened and I got up and started to walk out, but realized that he was not following. “Well, come on!” I commanded standing in the doorway. He got up and quickly joined me as we walked to a receptionist.

She about choked when she saw us walking towards her. “Open John Claymore's cell door.” I ordered. “But...” she protested. “Now! You stupid cow!” I yelled. “Yes, Goddess.” she relented. Pressing a button. I walked to the door that led to the cells. I stopped and turned. “How long am I going to have to stand here before one of you dip shits opens THIS door?” I asked menacingly. “I don't have the key.” My escort deflected throwing the receptionist under the proverbial bus.

“Bitch, get this door open now and when you're done strip. Your punishment for your incompetence is to work the rest of the month naked. “ I proclaimed. “Yes, Goddess.” She whimpered pushing some buttons causing the door in front of me to pop open. She then started to disrobe.

I walked in followed by my escort and proceeded to the open cell. When we got there we found it empty. “Where the fuck is he?” I yelled. The now naked receptionist scurried up behind us. “I tried to tell you. He's not here. He's being interrogated.” She informed us. I turned looking her up and down.

She had a nice fit body. She was as tall I was, but less curvy. Her tits were only a third the size of mine if that. She had a thin tuft of blonde fur between her legs and a single diamond stud in her belly button. She looked to be younger than me. Her figure was not unappealing as I could tell by the way my escort was gawking at her. “Are you suggesting this is my fault?” I asked walking over to her. She backed into the wall. “No, Goddess.” She whimpered and then squealed as I reached up grabbing a handful of her blonde mane.

I pulled her by her hair back out to her desk. “Sit your bony butt down and give us a location or my escort here will shove his billy club up your ass.” I threatened slamming her down into her seat by her hair. “Yes, Goddess.” She whimpered. My boobs hung down as I looked over her shoulder and I allowed them to rest on her shoulders and back letting her know I was watching. “He's two levels up room C.” She informed us.



“I know Harold is your mole. He is in the room next door singing all about your position as ring leader of the rebellion. We just need you to confirm it and we can forgo any unpleasant enhanced interrogation techniques.” Eugene said to a weary sleep deprived John who had been working for a day straight on the operation and then had been captured. Eugene had lied about Harold being in the next room, but if he could get some proof against his fellow council member he would be able to purge the mole once and for all.

“Fuck you.” John answered. “That's a shame.” Eugene said, pausing when his phone went off again for about the twentieth time since this interrogation had begun. What was it with these people he wandered. He had told them he was not to be disturbed this had better be good or there would be hell to pay he decided. He picked it up. “Eugene.” He answered. “What!? Here? How long?” He asked.

There was no time to react, just then the door swung open and she walked in followed by one of his own guards. “Unshackle him.” She ordered. The guard immediately did so. Eugene put his phone back in his pocket. “Good day, Goddess I am Eugene...” “Shut the fuck up! I'm not ready to talk with you yet.” The new Goddess interrupted. “Yes your worship.” replied Eugene smoothly.

John glanced up weary, but happy at the sight of Rachael. He had no clue what was going on and he half wandered if his mind was playing tricks on him. After all he hadn't slept in thirty hours. Why would Rachael be here to get him and of all things be naked too? It had to be a hallucination. “Are you real? Is this happening?” He asked her.

“Its real. I'm getting you out of here.” She told him. “Why are you nude?” He asked vacantly. “It's a long story...shhh no more questions for now. Just go with the flow.” She instructed him tenderly. Easy to do since he had been pretty much doing that since he was captured.

“What have you done to him?” Rachael asked Eugene. “Goddess we believe we have a mole we are...” “I didn't ask why you were doing it you stupid fuck just tell me what you've done.” She interrupted. Eugene swallowed realizing for the first time that he might be in some danger here and decided to choose his words carefully. “We've deprived him of sleep following standard procedure for high value detainees.” He answered carefully.

“On whose orders?” She asked stepping to him. Eugene didn't back away but he didn't hold her gaze dropping his to the floor. “We all do our best to serve our wonderful Goddess.” He explained. “Who gave the order!” She yelled. Eugene kept his cool. “All orders come from the high council.” He answered truthfully without admitting that the order was his.

He heard her sigh. He looked up. She had looked over at her guard escort. “Lock this one in John's cell. Keep him there a month or I'll have you both sacrificed as an offering to me.” She proclaimed. “And leave you cell phone with me.” Rachael said turning back to Eugene and holding her hand out. He gave his cell phone to her and joined the guard at the door. “When you have him locked up meet us back here and escort us out of this hell hole.” Rachael ordered.

Eugene followed his employee to John's former holding cell and walked in. The guard shut and locked the door. “Sorry sir.” He said. “Its OK son. You're not to blame here.” He assured the guard. The guard smiled at him and then hurried back to the new demi-Goddess: Rachael Larson.



John felt like he was sleep walking as Rachael ordered everyone around and simply walked him out of the Divinity detention center. He always thought she was pretty, but she was sublime today. Of course that might have something to do with the fact she had saved him from certain torture he decided or that she was nude.

They rode the shuttle back to Leestown and he slept leaning against her should and then she rested his head in her lap after clearing a bench for them. He awoke to his compatriots Bob, Tony, and Carl standing above him and Rachael still beautifully naked behind them. “Welcome back boss.” Carl's gruff voice greeted his ears.

“It's good to be back. Now would you care to tell me how you pulled it off?” John asked Rachael who started laughing. “And not that I am complaining or anything, but where are your clothes?” He asked earnestly. Bob, Tony and Carl then joined Rachael in her laughter. After a good therapeutic round of laughs Rachael and his crew brought him up to speed.



Eugene sat in the cell chewing on a sandwich. It had been three days since that bitch had released the most wanted man in the land and locked him in this cell in his place. There was a high council meeting today with her worship. His only hope was that the true Goddess would overrule her sister and set him free.

He cocked his head as he heard someone enter the detention area he was locked in. Ralph Jackson head of immigration came to the door. “Hi Ralph.” Eugene said calmly. He was not going to show that he was getting his hopes up. “What news?” He asked evenly.

“Sorry, Eugene. The Goddess did not order your release. In fact, she seemed pleased that her sister was using her authority so quickly and boldly. She was intrigued at the possibility of a romantic relationship developing between Rachael and John and requested that secret surveillance take place in the hopes of getting some footage. When we pressed her about your release she simply said her sister's commands would be respected as hers were or else.” Ralph recalled.

Despite his even tempered personality and excellent poker playing ability Eugene couldn't keep his face from falling at the news. Another twenty seven days he would be incarcerated. “Your number two is taking a little too comfortably to his position filling in for you.” Ralph informed. “Yes, he's always been very ambitious.” Eugene responded.

“Ralph I have a favor to ask.” Eugene said. “Ask away.” Ralph replied. “Have my desk and cell phone brought in here. Rachael said I couldn't leave for a month, but she never said I couldn't have things brought to me.” Eugene reasoned.

“Clever. Planning to run things from this cell?” Ralph asked. “Yes, I think I need to if I want to have a job to come back to when I get out.” Eugene answered. “I'll have the receptionist make it happen. By the way, any reason she's naked?” Ralph asked smiling. “Apparently she displeased our new demi-Goddess in some way and that's her punishment.” Eugene explained. “Can't say that I'm too sad about it.” Ralph laughed. Eugene smiled. “Thanks, Ralph. I won't forget this.” Eugene promised.



I lay in bed leaning against my pillows with my husband's estate resting on my navel with the rear end of it touching the start of my bush which kept it from sliding down my pelvis, off my pussy, and onto the bed. “Those high council meetings are sooo boring.” I complained. “If you don't like to govern maybe you should let us govern ourselves.” George's voice sounded in my ear. “Are you kidding? Those guys can't tie their shoes without asking advice from me first. Things would fall apart.” I explained to him.

“Then it sounds like we need new leadership.” He countered. “I guess. Maybe they have been asking me for permission for so long its simply habit for them, but what's this we stuff about? You're not one of them anymore and neither is your sister-in-law.” I told him. I liked referring to Rachael as his sister-in-law. He was going to accept the fact they weren't together anymore whether he liked it or not.

“I say we because I am one of them. Despite whatever proclamations you make, I am still Lilliputian and so is Rachael. Also, it's more effective to govern through consent than fear.” He said. “I govern through love. My people adore me.” I countered. Which was immediately met with laughter from my husband. It wasn't joking laughter either and I didn't like it one bit.

“Your people don't adore you. They are scared to death of you and pretend to adore you lest you sit on a city or something. That's probably why the council asks advice often.” George responded coldly. “Shut up George. I'm their loving Goddess.” I warned him sternly. “I provide all the materials they need to survive. I saved almost all of them from certain death.” I defended.

“You also step on them, flood them, and drop them into your pussy by the thousands if you don't get your way and just for fun.” He shot back. I was getting flushed with anger now and started to sit up looming over the little twerp. “Listen you...you best be quiet or I'll...” “I know. I know. You squish me, eat me, or otherwise kill me.” He interrupted. “Thanks for making my argument for me. You said you wanted my honest opinions. You're getting them.” He continued.

Ohhh. I wanted to slap my hand down and crush him to paste, but he was right. This was why I married him. “OK, you got me. Maybe I'm a little overzealous sometimes, but its hard being a Goddess. People don't listen unless you put the fear of God into them.” I justified. “Your sister-in-law is experiencing some of that right now.” I let slip smiling.

“Huh? What are you talking about? If I know Rachael she's been wearing clothes since she got back home.” George predicted. “Well maybe you don't know her as well as you thought. She marched right into the detention center in Divinity stark naked and used her godly authority to release the most wanted man in the land: a John Claymore. Ever heard of him? She even had one of the guards licking her toes just for trying to do his job.” I gleefully informed him.

There was silence for a moment. “Well I'm sure she had a good reason.” He guessed. “That's what I figured too. She's got to be fucking him.” I surmised. “No!” George blurted quickly. “Why else? She's obviously decided to keep her godly authority. She could have anything, live anywhere, but she's still working in that dingy little bar with him – naked the whole time.” I said smiling.

“No! She's got a good reason.” George defended. “Yeah she does. She's single again. Face it George, she's moved on and you need to as well. She was probably fucking him the whole time she's known him. Women are naturally attracted to the bad boys don't you know.” I teased. “That's not...she would never do that!” George responded. “Maybe not, I admitted, but she's around him naked all the time now and you're gone. It's only a matter of time if it hasn't happened already.” I softened my attack which subtly strengthened it.

He didn't respond. I lifted the estate off my navel and swung my legs out onto the floor standing up. I carried it over to my dresser and sat it down on top. “It's nothing you need to be concerned with though since you've done better than she has. You've got me.” I said dropping my hands to my hips and allowing my vagina to dominate his sky.



I just walked out the door to see where she was moving me to. “It's nothing you need to be concerned with though since you've fared better than she has. You've got me.” She said dropping her hands to her hips. Her giant bush and pussy filled the sky. It appeared she had put me on her dresser. My dick got stiff at the sight though I wish it didn't.

Guys didn't have the complex libido that women had. Women needed to like you and find you physically attractive to be turned on. Ours is much more simple an physically focused which is both good and bad at times. Right now it was bad. I hated her, but she was attractive and had that city sized pussy of hers shoved in my face; my erection was almost completely involuntary. “I think you'll do some clit climbing today – something else that Rachael can't provide.” She said smiling down at me from above. Great.



I sat at the revolutionary council meeting still completely nude. I felt awkward with everyone's eyes stealing glances at me. John informed the council that overt rebel activities were to cease for three months. It was to give the escapees time to get to Lilliput and to make contact. He wanted recruiting and soft propaganda to continue, but no hard actions.

He was smart and charismatic so his orders were easy to follow. Though there was one man from Merryville that seemed particularly militant and wanted to know what the plan was if the escapes failed to reach Lilliput. John pretty much told him we'd cross that bridge if we came to it. It didn't sit well with the man, but he shut up about it. I sat in silence raising my hand on occasion in order to vote for things. The meeting couldn't end soon enough. When it did people talked for a minute before filing out.

I remained seated until the last of them shook John's hand and left. Since my assistance with John's escape from the detention center even Carl had no qualms about leaving me alone with him. I had earned everyone's trust. I was glad.

I didn't feel like providing a full frontal even to my “brothers of the struggle”. However, I had no such concerns regarding John for some reason. He turned to me and said, “And now we wait.” I rose up from my seat and pushed it back under the table my large boobs jiggling from even this simple act.

“So I guess a rescue attempt of my husband is out of the question?” I asked knowing the answer. “Sorry Rach, I appreciate what you did for me, but we can't risk it. Not until we know one way or another what happened with our brethren.” He said walking to me and putting his hand on my shoulder and squeezing gently.

I was surprised by the contact, but it wasn't inappropriate. It just felt odd standing naked in front of him. My feelings around others could easily be classified as complete and utter embarrassment, but right now I didn't know what I felt. I felt something, but it wasn't embarrassment. It was almost as if part of me wanted him to look at me like this. He looked into my eyes and I stared back into his and then his gaze dropped down scanning me. I smiled amused feeling a tingly sensation run down my spine as his face turned red.

“I'm sorry. That was obvious wasn’t it?” He admitted. “It's OK. It's an odd situation. I would look too if you were naked.” I comforted him starting to feel a little dewiness forming between my legs. “Besides you're the one who wants me to keep my sister's “gift” and to play along with her.” I reminded him justifying the situation. “Yes, they are on to Harold. That interrogator seemed certain that he was our spy. He will have to lay low for a while so we need another channel to her thoughts and plans and that channel can be you.” He explained.

“I hate her guts you know that, right?” I told him. “Yes, I know. You don't have to even pretend like you like her. After what she did hatred is a natural reaction. Just go along with her plans for you for now about meeting with her and keep her “gift”. We'd really appreciate it. I'm afraid that she could do something rash once the new law's effective date approaches and you might be our only chance of advanced warning.” He explained.

“I'll do it, but I want something in return. I want your promise that as soon as the time is right we launch a rescue of my husband.” I demanded. He paused then smiled. “Of course. I owe you that much myself.” He said and then started to steal one more glance, but caught himself and turned and walked out.

 

Chapter 6: Sister Schemes by minuss

Chapter 6: Sister Schemes

A week or so later...

“So, how was your first week of God-hood?” I asked my miniscule sister. She was the tiny little spec in the center of my left hand. “How is George doing?” she asked through my earpiece ignoring my question. “You answer mine and I'll answer yours.” I said as I carried her up the basement stairs and into the dining room.

“Fine.” She spat. “Now your turn.” She followed. “Fine? That's all?” I prodded hoping to get her insights and a little more interaction, but she wouldn't humor me. “I answered your question. Are you going to tell me how my husband is doing or not?” She asked much too disrespectfully for my taste, but so what? I chose to be the bigger woman. Fate had made her the size of a piece of dust in comparison to me; I wouldn't begrudge her bitterness.

Still a little reminder of just how powerless she was compared to me wouldn’t hurt either and I did have to move her to the table after all. So, I wet my index finger with my tongue and dabbed her with it. She let out a quick squeal followed by silence as I lifted her to my eye. She was stuck to my finger and didn't dare move. I could just discern her hair and figure. What microscopic little boobies she had. I took a deep breath allowing my own large boobs to expand outward and then relax again. George was so lucky to be with me now.

“You don't have a husband, remember?” I reminded her. I then lowered my finger to the table top almost touching it, but stopped quickly by tapping the table with my fingernail which stopped it abruptly. This motion almost always jarred the little ones loose. This time was no different and I heard a, “Ummph”, from the earpiece. “You off?” I asked before lifting my finger. “Yeah.” She answered in a strained reply.

“My husband, your brother-in-law, was a little shocked when we watched the footage together of your invasion of the Divinity detention center. He just couldn't believe how quickly and completely your new authority had went to your head. I told him you were a lot nicer than you could've been.” I informed her smiling and sitting down in a chair in front of her. “You handled the guard wonderfully.” I complimented her.

“I wasn't trying to be a tyrant. I just needed to...” She defended. “Shhh. You don't have to justify yourself to me. I understand. George does too.” I said smiling. There was a moment of silence. “Just what line of bull are you feeding him about me?” She asked ending the pause in the conversation. “I don't have to feed him anything. Your actions speak for themselves.” I answered her.



“So, are you and this John Claymore a couple?” My sister asked smiling down at me over those gigantic tits of hers. I was in bit of a pickle. She was obviously trying to convince George that I was cheating on him, but I couldn't explain the real reason for rescuing John without endangering the rebellion and any potential rescue attempt of George. I thought for a moment.

“I just didn't want him getting tortured by your lackeys that’s all.” I answered. “Sure Rachael. The fact that he's the handsome rebellion leader and you've known and respected him for what six months now makes no difference at all?” She cut to the quick. I had to give her props, she was well informed about things that happened down at our level.

“So if you knew who he was why did you let me bust him out?” I asked her genuinely curious. “For one I wasn't going to go back on my word and revoke your authority. I gave it to you because you are my sister and so you would use it; and you certainly did. Besides, the rebellion is more a problem for the high council than for me. Honestly, if you and this John fellow convinced every single person down there to take up arms against me whats the worst that could happen? A scratch on my toenail polish? A tickle on my ankle?” She chuckled dismissively.

“I'll risk it so you can have your new bad-boy boyfriend. Of course, if I'm wrong about him and he's not really your boyfriend; I can always eat him I guess. Divinity hasn't sacrificed anyone to me in such a long time. I'm not wrong am I?” She asked cocking her eyebrow. What a fucking bitch. She was going to make me claim that I was romantically involved with John or she was going to kill him. I couldn't let that happen to him.

“You're not wrong.” I muttered. “Awesome. We should do a double date then. Me and George and you and John.” She suggested. Was she serious? I could explain it to George and tell him we were working to free him. “That sounds good. When?” I asked. “Why wait. Let's do it next week.” She suggested.



“I can't believe that you agreed to this!” Tony yelled. Bob just shook his had and Carl didn't look to like it either. “Look, I didn't have a choice. She was going to eat John if I didn't tell her that he and I were a couple. She wants to use that fact in order to get George to forget about me. When we do the double date we can whisper to him the truth.” I defended.

While his lieutenants were loudly objecting on his behalf John just sat in thought across the table from me. “So, why did we have to do the date, again? Wouldn't an admission of our romantic involvement have been enough?” He asked finally looking at me. Nothing ever got past him. “Well it might have been, but she offered a possibility to see George and to communicate with him and I took it. I'm sorry.” I answered him. “I see.” He said simply rubbing his chin with his hand.

“What's to stop her from squishing John on the spot now that she knows for sure who he is?” Bob asked forcefully. “If she wanted him dead she could have had him killed already. She's not even worried about the rebellion at all. She's so fucking arrogant. She said if we convinced everyone to oppose her the worst that could happen would be a scratch on her toe nail polish or something. John's safe as long as she thinks we're together or at least we pretend to be.” I explained.

“I'll do it.” John simply said. “What?!” Bob and Tony blurted in unison. “Rachael's right. I don't believe I'm in danger and it will give me a chance to see what her demeanor is in person.” He explained. “Boss are you sure?” Carl's deep voice questioned. “It's OK Carl. I'll be fine.” He reassured his trusty body guard. “Thank you.” I said to him. He smiled back. “Your welcome.” He responded and got up and walked out.



The week went quickly. My sister met us on the outskirts of Leestown and carried us using her fingernail to a table she had setup in the living room. There was a giant lit candle, glass of wine, and dinner plate with some food on it. She deposited us to the right of the gigantic plate and utensils which loomed ominously above us.

Right away I realized my plan was in trouble. George was there too, but he was locked inside of a transparent sphere of some type. He had a table and a plate of food that was untouched. He ran up to the wall when he saw us. I ran over to him and John hung back. “George!” I yelled. He said something back, but there was no sound that I could detect.

“He won't be able to hear you.” An attractive naked man said handing me an earpiece. I put it on. “George, can you hear me?” I asked through the earpiece. “Rachael? Are you really with him now?” George asked. “George I told you she was, but I guess you need to hear it and see it for yourself.” My sister said from on high. She had her own earpiece in and could hear everything we said apparently.

This was not going well at all. If I didn't stick to my story about being with John she would probably kill him on the spot. “Yes.” I said, but shook my head no. He looked at me funny and so did the naked man. “Who in the hell are you? A little privacy please.” I demanded looking at him sternly.

“Don't mind him sis. He's one of my harem boys. He and his brethren will be the servers tonight.” She explained. “This way Ma'am. Your food will get cold.” Said the naked man grabbing my elbow. “Don't touch me I can find my seat myself.” I barked at him and he let go, but still accompanied me to my seat.

“I feel entirely over dressed for the occasion.” John said referring to the fact that everyone but him was nude. “I guess you would. You can take your clothes off if you like.” My sister said. “No, thanks. I can handle being the odd man out; better then being cold.” John responded politely.



There were dozens of little specs moving around near my utensils. Most of them were from my harem, but two of them were my sister and her little boyfriend John. I could just make out their location. “Well lets not let our dinner get cold, dig in.” I suggested as I grabbed my fork and started eating.

“So, how did you two meet? When did you share your first kiss? Was it late one night while plotting my destruction?” I laughed. There was no response. “Oh come on. You can tell me, we're family.” I urged. The silence was broken by an unexpected source.

“Its not polite to discuss such things under the circumstances.” Replied John. “And just what circumstances would those be?” I asked between bites. “Obviously, the circumstances of Rachael's and George's recent divorce.” John answered calmly.

What impudence! I fought the urge to squish him right then. “What are you suggesting my little outlaw? George chose to be with me. Are you saying otherwise?” I asked in a deadly tone. He was silent for a moment. “No, but like he chose to be with you, Rachael chose to be with me.” He said.

“What in the hell are you talking about? You're not making any sense.” I responded frustrated at his cryptic reply. “No offense meant your worship. Just trying to say that without the divorce we wouldn't be together now.” He explained. “No shit Sherlock.” I mocked him. What an idiot. How did this guy ever confound the Divinity leaders so easily?



I had barely touched my food. I was so looking forward to seeing Rachael to hearing why she was prancing around naked being the newly minted Goddess that her sister intended her to be. She had to have a good reason. Yet, I was prevented from even speaking to her except through the earpiece because of this infernal contraption that my new wife had imprisoned me in before this “date”.

It was clear to me that she was indeed being the Goddess when I saw her. She was still stark naked. I didn't like it one bit. I didn't like the fact that he was here with her either. They evidently were a couple now or that's what my new wife/captor wanted me to think. Rachael didn't deny it either or did she?

When I asked she had said they were, but then shook her head no. It had to be part of some scheme that couldn't be spoken of in the presence of her sister. If I could just have a little more proof, but then as if he heard me John gave me some of what I was looking for in his cryptic reply.

He said that like I chose to be with her Rachael had chosen to be with him. The only reason I chose to be with her was to save Rachael. Was Rachael being similarly coerced? Is that what he meant? Maybe, it was possible, but I still didn't like it facade or no. He was sitting right next to her while she was naked! Every time he looked at her, and he did look I saw him, I wanted to punch him in the face.



If you had told John a month ago that he would be on a dinner date with the Goddess and her sister he would have called you crazy. What a difference a month makes. He had been caught, interrogated, busted out of jail (in the most unusual possible way), forced into a fake relationship with his subordinate, the Goddesses' sister under the threat of being eaten, and now he was having dinner with the person who had threatened to eat him.

All in all John thought that he had taken everything pretty well. He was even trying to help George understand that he hadn't swooped in and opportunistically stolen his wife. Though judging by her worship's reaction he had probably better cease and desist on that subject. He didn't want to end up squished or eaten by her after all.

He had witnessed the giant woman before him kill thousands with a single act. So, he knew how little life in general and his life in particular meant to her since he was not her sister or her new husband. Still, he remained surprisingly calm and kept his wits about him as the dinner continued. He listened as the gigantic woman continued to steer the conversation for her own twisted purposes. He and Rachael were both walking a tight rope. She was trying to save her marriage and he was trying to help her as best he could without getting himself killed.



I was so grateful for John. My sister tried and tried to paint the picture of me having forgotten all about George in favor of my new lover, but John successfully kept planting bits of ambiguity and cryptic messages to George. I could only hope that George understood. There was no way to tell as my sister had him imprisoned in some kind of soundproof container.

She was getting more frustrated as the dinner wore on especially with John. He was taking a terrible risk for me. I just hope it didn't get him killed. She had finished her dinner pushing her plate back. She lifted the enormous wine glass to her lips and tilted it completely back finishing the last bit and sat it out of the way too. Then she turned her attention completely onto us.

“You know John I think you were right in your assessment from earlier. You are over dressed. Go ahead and remove your clothes, my waiters will collect them.” She commanded him with a smile. Damn her! I didn't like the way this was going. Her waiters first collected John's clothes and then they took the table away and so we both sat naked and in plain view of George. They also had taken George's unfinished meal I had noticed.

If that wasn't bad enough the naked servants brought a couch and placed it near George's bubble, for lack of a better term. “My boys just brought a nice sofa for you all to get cozy on. There's no need to be so stand offish from your brother-in-law.” She said once again smiling devilishly.

No sooner than the words had left her mouth did the harem guys pull the chairs from under us and escort us to the sofa. Another had a camera and was filming. My sister then turned on her TV and our nude forms were broadcast to the giant screen. It was very weird witnessing our own images projected onto such a large screen.

I looked down at my chest checking that I was actually seeing my own tits. My boobs looked positively gigantic on the enormous hi fidelity TV screen she had in her living room. The electronic depiction of John's dick was bigger then either of us were by far. “There, aren't you the cute couple. John has she even fucked you yet?” She asked in glee.

“Of course.” He lied for me. “Well, then you'll have no problem giving me a show then.” She responded. What a fucking bitch! This had been her plan all along. To force George to watch us have sex. I couldn't take it anymore.“I am not going to fuck John in front of my husband you bitch!” I yelled.

BAM! A loud noise sounded out punctuated by the sound of the chinking of her silverware and plate as she slammed her fist down onto the table. Both of us fell off of the couch and George's sphere rolled ninety degrees from the vibrations. “Enough! He is my husband! And you will do as I say!” She yelled.

I went immediately silent and couldn't control myself I was trembling. John was too. It was completely involuntary. Despite his smooth demeanor and my hatred of her the simple fact was that she was infinitely more powerful than we were and even a partial display of that discrepancy, like the one we just witnessed, immediately sent our adrenal glands into overdrive.

She took a few deep breathes calming her self and then she leaned in over us as we both got back to our feet. Her giant tits rested in front of us one of them rolled past where we had just finished our meal from a moment before. “John, as annoying as she is Rachael's still my older sister. However, you...well, if you're not with her then you are nothing but a criminal...” She paused wetting her index finger with her tongue and casually lowered it towards us.

“Nooo!” I screamed as I saw John's horrified face. Shadow descended onto us, onto him and then I heard a scream, but it wasn't John. One of the naked waiters went airborne stuck to her moistened finger. She brought the finger in front of her mouth and with a single flick of her tongue the screaming was silenced. She licked her lips once for effect. “Convince me you're not a criminal John.” She said flatly as if nothing at all had happened.

Tears started streaming down my face and I turned to George who was watching us intently and I mouthed the word sorry to him. I then threw my arms around John's neck and kissed him pressing my boobs into his toned chest. The waiter who had the camera hadn't stopped filming and smooching could be heard from the television speakers.

John immediately began returning my kiss and I guided him to the couch and mounted him and began to ride his now stiffened cock. I fucked him good. I pounded him in the face with my tits and justified it by telling myself I was saving his life.

It would have been entirely convincing had part of me not been enjoying it. Part of me had been fantasizing about making love to John since shortly after I met him, but especially once I got to know him. That part was relishing the naughtiness. I had wanted him and now I was having him and right in front of my husband no less who was powerless to stop me as I fucked another man's brains out. Only after we finished and I saw George laying with his back to us and his head in his hands did I start feeling some guilt, but now that it had come I felt horrible.



My plan, despite some early set backs, had worked. Rachael had fucked John right in front of George. It was sure to sever their connection completely. Once that had occurred he would truly be mine. “Wow. That was some enthusiasm there sis. I know it put me in the mood.” I said plucking the hollow stud that George was inside of up off the table.

I stood up and split myself open exposing my clit and attached George to my new piercing. My little camera man was still filming and caught Rachael's shocked disbelief at seeing her ex dangling from my gigantic clitoris. I stroked my labia allowing my lips to close concealing most of my new accessory. The table height was perfect for allowing my pussy to loom over them while standing. My bush even enveloped a portion of the table corner.

Rachael was livid. The camera man caught her tits bouncing wildly as she ran towards the unyielding darkness of my never-ending bush. “You fucking sadistic bitch! Let him out!” She yelled in rage. “You enjoyed your man and now I'm enjoying mine.” I said looking down at her innocently and folding my arms over my tits. I watched amused as she crept closer and closer to my giant pussy. Did she forget how much smaller she is than even my vagina?

Finally, John caught her in a bear hug just a few more strides from beginning to contact some of my pubs. My camera man caught every moment. His arms bulged as he lifted her off the ground, mashing her tits against her chest. Her legs kicked wildly in the air for a moment before they touched ground again. “Let me go!” She screamed. “Calm down.” He said soothingly.

“Listen to your man Rach. What were you planning to do? Climb up and pull him out?” I asked smiling and then yawning. “Its getting late. George and I are going to bed. You two can sleep on the couch there. I'll take you back to Leestown tomorrow.” I informed them stretching and yawning deeply. I then turned scratched my left ass cheek and lazily walked out of the living room and into my bedroom. I had decided to sleep with my little husband dangling from my clit tonight. I was his entire world now.



John had seen too much tonight to process. As smart as he was he was winging it on instinct alone now. He held Rachael tightly as he watched a gigantic hand and set of fingers descend and relieve an itch on an even more gigantic butt. The power and dexterity the fingers displayed as they quickly discovered the itch and scratched it causing the giant cheek to jiggle rapidly while they were at work.

The hand then dropped to her side and the butt quickly fell into its natural heart shaped state. Which began to wiggle in the familiar womanly walk pattern. Clefts forming under opposite cheeks and scrunching at the edges as the giant woman walked nonchalantly away. Her butt was a thing of beauty; it was too bad it was attached to someone so damn evil.

Then he realized that at that very moment his semi-limp dick was resting between the cheeks of a very similar, but much smaller ass that belonged to a wonderful person. His semi-limp dick began to stiffen very quickly. “Let go of me!” Rachael fumed and elbowed him. “Sorry, but I couldn't let you commit suicide.” He said releasing her from the bear hug he held her in.

“I'll do what I want. I'm a grown woman, jerk!” She said shoving him causing her tits to bounce randomly off of each other and then walked past him. He couldn't argue with that. She was very grown. He looked at the giant ass just disappearing into the hall and then turned and saw Rachael's near identical, but smaller shapely butt wiggle its way to the couch where she plopped down and buried her head in her hands.

He sighed. It was going to be a long cold night as his clothes were no where to be found. At least he had survived. Hell, not only had he survived, but he was on the receiving end of one hell of a fuck. Talk about a range of emotion. He went from abject terror to complete sexual ecstasy in nearly the blink of an eye.

Still, the whole situation was fucked up he had decided and was starting to feel guilty about the pleasurable parts of his involvement, but he was only human. He heard Rachael sobbing and sighed walking towards her. He was going to try to comfort her without getting himself too aroused. It would be difficult as she was just so darn pretty.



I had never felt so powerless as I did tonight having to watch Rachael fuck John. It was clear to me that they were under some type of coercion now, but it still didn't make it any easier to witness. I sat leaning against the wall of the stud trapped inside my captor's cunt. It was getting very warm. Thankfully when the stud was attached it had some ventilation or I probably would have suffocated.

As it was my surroundings were completely darkened all light having been swallowed by her gigantic twat. Then I was jolted and bounced around like a lottery ball as she patted her pussy with her hand. I heard her muffled voice, “Sweet dreams my little love bug.” I sighed looking around in the darkness once the shaking had subsided. There was nothing to do, but try and get some sleep.

Chapter 7: Coup detat by minuss

Chapter 7: Coup detat


Two months later...


The date of emancipation had came and went and still no word from the escape team. “Boss, its Rachael.” Said Carl. John had asked Rachael to move to Divinity. His fellow revolutionaries were getting impatient. One of them had even suggested holding Rachael hostage as leverage in order to negotiate their freedom with her sister.


Then, nearly three weeks ago the knowledge of the new Brobdingnagian law was leaked to the population probably from the same wing of the resistance that wanted to hold Rachael hostage. Social order was unraveling there were talk of strikes, escape, and even armed rebellion. This was ludicrous, but the recent absence of the Goddess had given people some new found courage or at least made the fear more distant than usual.


“Hi Rachael.” He greeted her. “I know. Things seem to keep getting worse and worse. No, I haven't heard any news from them. No, I haven't forgotten my promise, but you must be patient.”



I felt anger coming on. “Be patient? Its been nearly two and half months since she abducted George from me. I think our escape team has failed. I ordered a personal aircraft just yesterday and it will arrive within the week. We need to use it to rescue George.” I requested. Asking for something was a skill I had almost forgotten since almost everyone practically fell over themselves trying to fulfill my wishes since my sister promoted me to Goddess. However, John was not someone I could order around so request was all I could do.


I saw the frustration lines cross his face. “Be reasonable Rachael. Say we rescue him, then what? Unless our plan is to escape right then she'll just take him right back and probably kill a lot of people in the process, maybe you.” He replied his gaze dropping to my naked tits. I crossed by arms over them and saw his face flush with embarrassment.


“Fine, but I can't wait much longer. There's no telling what she's been filling his head with. I haven't seen him since...” That day we had sex right in front of him. I finished in thought only. “I know. Give it one more month and if we haven't heard anything we'll send another escape team and you and George can be on it.” He promised. “Fine, one more month, but that's it.” I said and then pushed the button to hang up.



Eugene had never seen it this bad. He sat at his desk reading the latest damage estimates. Sure there had always been trouble makers like John Claymore, but these new revolutionaries were ten times worse and they were springing up all over the place. They were gaining traction among the population now that the new law was known by all. Police stations and temples of the Goddess were getting burned and bombed. He was losing order.


Worse some of his own agents and troops were being turned. There were moles and spies throughout the government. He had very few whom he could completely trust. He was beginning to fear a coup was a foot. All of the civil unrest could probably be ended by the Goddess, but she had been absent as of late. She had told the council she wanted to see how well they could run things on their own for a while.


When she came back to grade them she would be very disappointed in their leadership. She might even sack the high council if there was a council left at all. Eugene hadn't given up totally, but the more he cracked down the stronger the resistance got. He just couldn't instill the necessary fear in the population to cow them the way the She could. He hoped that she ended this experiment soon. If she did they might be able to get things back to normal, but she needed to hurry.



I had to hand it to him. George was right. It was good to get away. The last three weeks had been very refreshing. I had let my civilization to run things on its own for a while. Oh, I still went to my basement to deliver supplies for them and to retrieve and return Rachael on our visitation days, but that was it. I didn't interact with any tiny, but my husband and sister – and Rachael was never very talkative. I didn't even watch any of the television channels that were broadcast from my basement.


They were on their own for a month. If they did well then great and if not I would appoint new leadership. George was right. I had tended to micro manage things before. I needed to train my tinies to be more self sufficient. After all, what if George and I wanted to go on vacation? A real vacation, somewhere far away? They would have to fend for themselves while we were away. So, I might as well go ahead and train them now.


“I love your necklace.” The cashier complimented. “Thank you. It's very special to me.” I told her touching it with my fingers. It rested high on my chest just above the start of my cleavage. I looked down and smiled. Very special indeed.



My life was my “wife” now. She had taken me almost everywhere with her since I had convinced her to take a break from Goddess-hood, but even before. Sometimes she carried me in a pendant around her neck which is where I was now. Other times it was in one of her hollowed earrings. These were my favorites because the temperature didn't get too high and I could see the outside world. However, she still liked to put me in that cursed clitoris stud of hers sometimes too.


Whether I liked it or not she was my world. I spent the majority of my time on her person. Usually in one of the accessories she had modified for me, but sometimes just on her with no protection at all. When she was reading this is how she liked to spend time with me. Usually, I would hang out on the vast plain of her belly and navel while she read.


Of course, she also liked to have me on her mountainous breasts, but this was cumbersome for her. She had to be careful not to move to quickly lest I be killed by an inadvertent titty flop or wobble. She got around this recently by placing me at the base of her nipple and then putting a bra on. This kept her boobs from bouncing, rolling, or otherwise shifting too much and her nipple created a vast fabric ceiling, like a big top tent at the circus, under which I was kept safe. When she did this I would just lean or lay, depending upon her orientation, against her gigantic nipple and nap.


She was always trying to come up with creative ways to allow us to touch each other without protection. She picked up some nipple pasties and sometimes placed them over her belly button with me inside which allowed me to sleep there at night with out concern of falling out if she tossed and turned in her sleep. She really liked this new way of hosting me on her.


My preference was the few nights I actually got to sleep in a real bed in the guest mansion. I had talked her into giving me at least two or three nights a week there just to maintain my stamina. I had told her that she was so magnificent and powerful compared to me that I needed that time just to recuperate, which was partially true. I did need the real bed time.


I had found that flattery got me everywhere with her. If at first she was resistant of a request I would just need to think of a way to rephrase it that exalted her in a new or especially delightful way and I usually got what I wanted.


It was hard not to think of Rachael since I was constantly physically reminded of her. That face, her eyes, those tits, the large nipples and aureoles, that butt, her legs, her hair, everything was so similar. I knew that Rachael was coerced into fucking that guy John, but I also knew that he was charming and she liked him. Part of me wanted to kill the man, but another part of me hoped that they were together because I knew he would and could care for her. She needed to live her life the best she could, because it was clear she would probably never see me again.



I walked into my house and put my groceries away and then went to my bedroom carrying my last bag of merchandise. I still went nude at home so I quickly stripped out of my clothes after setting my bag on my bed. I was now stark naked except for my pendant. Though today I might wear one piece of new clothing I thought looking at the bag on the bed with anticipation.


I hastily pulled my merchandise out and opened it. It was the tiniest string bikini bottom ever, but it was made of little clear beads. I picked it up at a novelty store. I quickly put it on and walked to a mirror. The bead waste line hung beautifully on my hips. In the center a single strand of beads dropped into my dark bush disappearing completely. This tiny bottom covered practically nothing – just my pussy slit and only barely.


I could feel the line of beads resting on my twat just slightly between my outer lips. I turned looking over my shoulder. My butt completely concealed the single strand in the back inside my ass crack until emerging from between my cheeks at the top of my butt and continuing upward to connect again to the waist line.


I couldn't wait to get my civilization to work modifying this number. I was going to have each bead modified so that I could put George into any of them. I smiled looking over my shoulder and jiggled my butt cheeks. I hadn't really figured out a way to allow George to experience my exquisite ass until just now.



There was a mob marching toward the government center. Jared Mitchell the radical and violent leader of the new independence union was at its head. The cops and soldiers that didn't join in the march ran and hid. It was over. The government was about to be sacked. This grand experiment had shown one thing clearly. All authority emanated from the Goddess. Everything else was simply fluff. Without her this glorious metropolis and its surrounding burgs descended into chaos.


Eugene worked quickly making arrangements with his most loyal subordinates. “The high council has called an emergency meeting.” His secretary informed him. “Good for them.” He answered. He was nothing if not a survivor. His position on the high council didn't guarantee him survival any more, probably the opposite.


“You're not going?” She asked looking baffled and scared. Unfortunately, his secretary was not among his most trusted subordinates and she would not be going with him, but he liked her and didn't want to see her hurt so he gave her some advice. “Look Irene, the council is about to be overrun by insurgents. This place will be very dangerous in about twenty or thirty minutes.” Abject terror immediately washed over her face.


“Don't panic there's still time for you. Quietly leave through the corner entrance and don't tell anyone else, understand?” He said. “Yes, but...” She whimpered. “No buts, just go.” He said calmly and so she quickly turned and left. Eugene picked up his communicator. “Are you in position?” He asked into it. “Yes sir, awaiting your arrival.” Came a disciplined voice from the communicator. “Good. I'll be there in ten.” He confirmed. He then grabbed a backpack and left.



John watched worried as Jared's army approached the governmental plaza. There were a few burning buildings and cars in his wake. The government resistance had actually stiffened a little bit as he approached the high council, but it was still ineffective. The winds had changed and the public was done with the old order. Jared was always much too violent John lamented, but he was also damn resourceful and too valuable to have not included in the resistance movement. Now, he wished he hadn't allowed him in.


John still controlled the old resistance, but Jared had swelled the ranks of his supporters with new comers that now outnumbered John's forces 20-1 probably. While John's main goal was always the preservation of life and the pursuit of freedom Jared's was simply victory at any cost. John couldn't stop Jared from his coup now, but he could and would save Rachael from him. “Carl, get Rachael on the line, quickly.” He ordered. “Yes, boss.” Carl answered.



“Where's Eugene?” Asked Ralph nervously. “Ha! You don't think he's coming here do you?” Derided Harold. “This council is the biggest target in all the land.” He said stating the obvious. “But...” Ralph stammered. “But what? Eugene's no fool. He's gone underground which is what I suggest you all do if you want to survive.” Advised Harold.


Just then the doors burst open and armed men entered pointing automatic rifles at the leaders on the high council. “Too late.” Said Harold calmly. After the room was secure a tall heavy set man strolled in: Jared Mitchell. “Greetings puppets. I have one question to ask. Which one of you is gray falcon?” Jared asked. Most of the members of the council looked at each other perplexed, but then Harold rose and said, “That would be me.”


“Well if that's true then give me the code phrase.” Demanded Jared. “The crow flies by the light of the sun, the owl to the spotted moon, the songbird chirps its happy tune, the falcon is heard by none.” He repeated the silly code phrase identifying his secret identity. “Brother.” Jared greeted Harold with a hug. The other council leaders watched in horror. “Harold!” One of them cursed.


Jared nodded to his men and the room was filled with the sounds of several automatic rifles firing at once. When the smoke cleared the council members lay slain where they sat. “Was that really necessary?” Harold asked looking about and frowning. “I'm afraid so. We can't have any locus around which pro-government forces can rally.” Jared explained.


“So where's John?” Harold asked already knowing the answer. Jared looked back at Harold and paused as if calculating what to say. “John is a great man, but not the man for this job. He's too sentimental. He doesn't believe that a coup is the answer.” Jared explained truthfully. “I'm glad you didn't feed me some line of BS.” Harold said. “They all say you're too smart to fool, so why try.” Jared answered smiling.


“You're right of course, about John that is.” Harold went on ignoring the compliment. “Yet, I must warn you the locus of resistance is not in this room. Eugene Worth didn't respond to this meeting request and is probably underground looking for a way to communicate with Her as we speak. We need to make him the next target.” Harold said.


“We'll find him, but our next target is her sister. We need to secure her, she's our best bargaining chip. I have forces on the way now.” Jared explained. “If diplomacy breaks down do we have any weapons with which to defend ourselves with?” He asked. Harold smiled.


“One of the duties that I did like as high council member was weapons development. I just put the finishing touches on a prototype of the weapon that ended the Brobdingnagian war, but it may not have enough power to work on Her.” Harold explained. “Well maybe we'll get a chance to try it out and see.” Jared laughed slapping him on the back. “Come on lets get out of here. You can give me the details on the way to my command center.” He said and both the rebels left.



The video phone was filled with Rachael's nude upper body as soon as the connection was made. “John, what do you want?” Rachael asked looking perplexed. “Rachael its no longer safe at your location. You need to get out of there immediately.” He advised. “John, you're the person that sent me here in the first place and now you want me to leave?” She asked crossing her arms over her large tits.


“I know, but this rebellion has spun out of control. Even I no longer can control it. Jared is on his way to the council and then after I'd bet my last coin he's heading to get you.” John explained. “You have to leave now.” He pleaded. “OK. This Jared, he's the leader from the Merryville cell, right?” She asked. “Yeah, that's him. He's orchestrating a coup. You have to leave.” He answered.


“I'll get my things. Where should I go?” She asked, but before John could answer he heard a loud boom. Rachael looked off screen. “Who are you? Get the fuck out of here! No!” She screamed. He saw two large men appear from off screen and grab her. Then the picture went out. “Rachael!” John yelled to no avail.


“Carl, Jared's got her. Get a recon squad ready. Also, get in touch with our scouts watching Rachael and find out where she's being taken.” John ordered. “Yes, sir.” Carl said and then went about his tasks. John could only hope that the scouts wouldn't lose track of her or he would lose her for sure.



“Let go of me.” I protested. I would have tried using my Goddess authority, but I could tell it would get me any where with these men. These rebels might kill me if I got too high and mighty with them. “Calm yourself Goddess. We're here to protect you.” A familiar voice soothed. I turned to find its source. “You.” I said recognizing the man that had captured John once before.


“Yes me, Eugene Worth, most loyal of your sister's subjects, not that you would give a damn.” He said. “What is the meaning of this assault?” I demanded. “Like I told you. You are no longer safe here. The high council has been slaughtered. Your boyfriend and his cronies have taken over.” He spat. “Not John, he didn't have anything to do with this.” I defended.


“You're wrong. He may not be leading this coup, but it sprang from his resistance. However, as much as it pleases me to be right we don't have time to debate the point. We're taking you to a more secure location until this rebellion is put down.” Eugene explained. He nodded to his men and they pushed her forward and they all left.


“What makes you think you can put down this coup? It looks to me like you're running scared.” I asked him stepping over my dead guards in the hall. “I have no intention of putting it down, but your sister will not be away forever. When she returns it will be, but a few small steps here and there for her to rid our civilization of these miscreants. Until then we just have to survive.” He explained.


“Oh I get it now. You hope to curry favor by protecting me, is that it?” I said. “Something like that. Come on, we don't have much time.” He said. I stopped where I was. “Take me to John.” I demanded crossing my arms. “No. Let's go.” He said sternly.


I might not have been able to order John around, but this guy had been at my beck and call for the last month practically. “If you don't do as I say I'll tell my sister when she returns that you were disobedient.” I told him smiling. He nodded to his guard who then promptly hit me in the jaw with the butt of his rifle. I saw stars and then blackness.


...


Eugene looked ahead and was greeted by Rachael's naked ass as his minion who carried her over his shoulder turned to inform him there were patrols ahead. It was a nice ass, smooth and full. Her pussy covered in dark hair peaked out beneath it at him. She was an attractive woman despite her temperament. It gave him plenty of satisfaction giving the order to cold cock her. The only thing that would have been better would be had he done it himself.


He had concocted the perfect plan for his survival. He would hold up in his hideout – where he kept most of the supplies he stole. It was a nondescript warehouse on the other side of town. Once he was there he could probably stay hidden until She returned. He also had enough fire power there to hold back a small army if necessary. Finally, he had aircraft there in case a quick escape was necessary. The plan was full proof, but he had to get there first. That was the catch: getting him, Rachael, and his men there with out getting caught along the way.



John was about to leave when the communicator chimed on the priority channel. He tabbed the com to see who it was. The escape team had made contact! He read on. They were not allowed to let him know because the Lilliputian government was afraid the info would be leaked to their captor. The Brobdingnagans were going to raid her house tomorrow!


This was great news. They could all be saved this time tomorrow. Of course, this didn't change what he needed to do now. The cops couldn't save them if they were all dead. He needed to get Rachael from Jared before he established contact with Rachael's sister and started world war three with her. A conflict she was sure to win. John tabbed the com off and then left.



I had just put my new g-string away and was about to get George when I heard the door bell ring. “Who in the hell could that be?” I said aloud to myself. I started to the door, but then stopped remembering my nudity. I couldn't answer the door naked after all. So, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a robe tying it tight around me. I then proceeded to the door which rang again.


“Coming!” I yelled to the visitor. I got to the door and opened it and then gasped. Filling my door was Brandon. “W-what are you doing here?” I asked beginning to tremble. “I came to do you a favor. Can I come in?” He asked. “I don't think so.” I said starting to shut the door, but he put his foot in and used it like a door stop.


He forced himself in and I began backing away practically hyperventilating. I was a tall woman at 5'11, but I felt small and vulnerable compared to Brandon's hulking frame. Memories of how easily and effectively he overpowered me before came flooding back.


“Would you calm down, jeez, I came to do you a favor. I've got information that could keep you out of jail, Missy.” He said. “W-what do you mean? I'm a model citizen.” I stammered to him. Which was true I was a model citizen. “Well that's not the way my boss the DA see's it. He's drawing up papers for your arrest. You're lucky you know me. I can help you stay out of trouble.” said Brandon.


I had calmed myself some and started thinking clearer. “OK. Why would the DA want to come arrest me? A simple waitress?” I asked in an almost mocking tone. “Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves. I haven't been able to keep that body of yours out of my mind. I'll tell you what you need to know, but it ain't free.” He said smiling like the cat that ate the canary.


Of course, it was clear now. He wanted me to fuck him again. “What if you made it up? Huh? Why in the world should I believe anything you say?” I asked stalling. How could I get out of this? He could take me by force if he wanted and last time he had shown a willingness to do just that.


“Look me up. Brandon Mathers. I'm an assistant DA. That backs up that I am in a position to know what I say I know.” He said. “Alright. Stay here. I'll be back.” I said slowly backing away from him and then turning to cross the living room and enter my room. He wasn't lying about who he said he was I quickly confirmed. I started for the phone to call the cops, but hesitated. What if he was telling the truth?


I came back to the foyer. “OK so you're some big shot lawyer. Maybe you're just lying to screw me. What's to stop me from just calling the cops and telling on you.” I said. He started getting agitated and pinned me against the wall. “Look, believe me or not, but as sure as the sun rises they're coming tomorrow. I can keep you clean and just for a quick fuck. Seems like a bargain to me.” He said looking down my robe at my cleavage.


“I don't have a choice do I? If I say no your just going to rape me like you did last time.” I said to him trembling again. “I don't know what you think happened last time, honey, but I prosecute rapist and that's not rape. You were all over me and brought me back here to fuck me and then got cold feet when you saw the ring. I talked you into finishing what you started. Now, I admit I was aggressively persuasive, but you weren't being rational. Besides you know you liked it.” He said justifying his actions.


“So what are you going to do?” I asked him still trembling. He let go of my shoulders. “I came here with a simple deal take it or leave it, but if you don't take it you'll be in county this time tomorrow.” He said with deadly sincerity. “Tell me first and if I believe what you say is true I'll fuck you enthusiastically.” I countered.


He rubbed his chin. “Lose the robe as a show of good faith.” He negotiated. I responded by flipping it off and revealing my nude body to him. He then told me a very interesting tale that angered me to no end. Afterward I fucked his brains out and still figured I got the better end of the deal. This time the sex was much more enjoyable because at least it felt like I had a say in it.



I shouldn't have been mad, but I couldn't help it for some reason. I was abducted from my loving Rachael by her enormous sister, because of her supposed 'love' for me, but here she was fucking some guy her size while I was trapped around her neck in her pendent. My world shook with each of his thrusts. I realized then that she didn't really care for me or at least it wasn't her main motivation. She simply wanted what Rachael had and took it because she could. That was all.



I was so angry. Brandon left and I shut the door and locked it behind him. Those little, ungrateful shits. Genocide charges were being brought against me; imprisonment, murder, the book was being thrown at me, hell the whole library really. I wanted to march right downstairs and smite the entire civilization right then. After all I had done for them: saving them from certain horrible death, going through the trouble to provide them with food and shelter and this is how I am repaid. They betrayed me. My hatred was burning bright. So, bright that I was going to take my time.


I was so big and powerful compared to them I could leisurely destroy everything in just a few hours leaving plenty of time to cleanup. I just needed to get my sister out and then I could do as I pleased and satiate my desire for vengeance. Brandon was clear. There couldn't be any trace. If there was no evidence then the charges would have to be dismissed.


I walked to my bathroom. I needed to take a shower to wash Brandon's stink off me I decided, but then I noticed my necklace. I had forgotten all about my husband in in the pendent around my neck. I was wearing him as I fucked Brandon senseless. I touched the pendent. “He saved me from jail. I had to trade him. I'm sorry you had to watch.” I said explaining myself for some reason.



“To our captor: we demand to be set free! You have enslaved us long enough. We know that our people have been set free by your government and we demand you respect our humanity and do the same with us. We have your sister and if you let us go we will return her to you unharmed. We need an answer in two hours or your sister will begin suffering severe consequences.” Jared said into the camera. This message was being left on the videophone of the Goddess. They had rang her, but got no answer.


Jared left the communication center and headed toward the armory. He was joined by Harold. “I have begun initializing our secret weapon, but I need more power. I need permission to tap into the grid and pull power to charge the quantum capacitors. The drain could result in brown outs or blackouts.” He explained. Jared was about to give him permission, but his command phone rang. “One second.” He said to Harold so he could answer it.


“What!?” Jared yelled into the phone. “Escaped? How? I see. Well make every effort to find her!” He yelled then shoved the phone into his pocket again. “It seems you were right about this Eugene fellow. Security footage shows that he has beaten us to our prized hostage.” Jared informed Harold. “He's very cunning. His next move will be to contact Her to curry favor.” He responded.


“Well you best get to the secret weapon system and get it ready. Take anything you need. We may need it. The minute she realizes we don't have her sister our leverage is gone.” Jared said stating the obvious. “Right away.” said Harold quickly walking back towards the building Jared had just exited.


After a short walk Jared arrived at the armory and reviewed the weaponry on hand. It was impressive. He was glad that the soldiers that operated these machines of war, who's hands he was now shaking, didn't have the will to use them against his coup. “Sir, the troops are clamoring for a speech.” The colonel in charge of the central military depot of Divinity said.


Jared climbed into a nearby jeep and grabbed a bullhorn out of the backseat. “This morning we were fleas performing in a circus for the amusement of some giant bitch; well not anymore!” Jared said to cheers from the men who began to swarm the jeep to listen. “Now, we're soldiers fighting to the death to lead our lives as we want! Going where we please, doing as we please, without fear. Its a necessary fight and a fight we will win.” He proclaimed. Cheers rose up and he climbed down from the jeep and headed back to his command center as soldiers slapped him on the back.



The first thing I felt was painful throbbing from my jaw. The next thing I noticed was the ground passing by below. I was being carried across someone's shoulder. I wanted to let them know I was awake because the way I was being carried was very uncomfortable, but I recognized that my chances of escape were greater if played possum some. So, I put up with the discomfort as they carried me.


“It's secure sir.” I heard someone say. “OK, let's move.” Eugene commanded. I remained limp as I was carried in doors. “Bring her to the communication station. We have a call to make and she's the proof we need. How long before we can tap into the feed?” She heard Eugene ask. “An hour maybe less.” Someone answered. “Bind her hands. I don't want her causing any trouble when she comes to.” Eugene commanded.


Dang it! I kept up my charade as an underling fastened my hands behind my back and another bound my feet. I then felt fingers squeezing my butt. “Damn she's fine.” I heard one of the guys whisper to the other. “Yeah, you should see the rack she has.” The other whispered back as I felt a different set of fingers kneading my left tit. Fucking pervs! I just had to take it or blow my cover. “Hey! Quit jerking off and get back to your posts.” Some other higher ranking underling ordered. Thank goodness.



John and Carl arrived in Divinity and made their way to a nondescript warehousing district. They casually walked up to a van and were greeted by the scout team. “She's in there, but it's too well defended to extract her with the resources on hand.” His compatriot told him. “That's OK. This isn't the final location for her. We'll wait and nab her when they try and move her again.



The shower felt so good. I was almost ready to render my wrath, but my video phone was flashing indicating a message was left for me from downstairs. Curious, I clicked it. A bulky looking guy in military clothes appeared on the screen and began to make demands. I listened to the message. “What in the hell?” I said to myself not having recognized this man. Not only that, but these demands made no sense considering that he should be expecting his freedom tomorrow because of the treacherous plot Brandon informed me of.


Caller ID read Divinity High Council, but this guy was not on the high council as I recall. I needed to get to the bottom of this. I hit redial and waited for the high council secretary to answer. Instead of her some confused looking man picked up. “Uh, hello?” He said. The screen just showed a close up of his face and nothing else because he was leaning into the camera putting his face a few inches in front of it.


“Who is this? Where is the communications secretary?” I asked pointedly. “Uh, this is Daryl. Who is this?” Responded the man. “Sit back you idiot! You don't have to talk into the camera.” I informed him. “Oh.” He said sitting back looking embarrassed. “Who is this?” He demanded regaining his composure. “Turn on the monitor and see you dip shit!” I cursed him.


He looked around confused again. “To the left of the monitor dumb ass!” I instructed him my patience waning rapidly. “You need to be more respectful I'm a captain of the revolutionary council forces...” He slowed upon seeing to whom he was talking to. His gaze dropped to my big bare tits. “I'll forgive your blasphemy because of your obvious stupidity, but now that you know who I am put your boss on right now.” I ordered him in a deadly serious tone.


“Sir! Its her!” He said to someone off camera excitedly. “Move it!” The someone off camera replied and the idiot jumped up and the bulky guy from the message sat down. I smiled. “Ahhh, its the little dead man that dared to threaten me.” I said trying to intimidate him, but he wasn't the type to get intimidated. He just smiled. “I see you got my message. You arranged for our release yet?” He asked.


I laughed. “I don't know who you are, but if you know anything about me you would know I don't cave into threats. You will return my sister to me and I'll kill you quickly, but if you continue to pretend that you're in any position to make demands then I'll take my time showing you how wrong you are, and not just with you, but with the rest of your hometown as well.” I threatened.


He laughed. “You'll find I don't cower as easily as those puppets that used to run things down here. You know my terms. Give us our freedom or you never see your sister again. You've got an hour and half left to make the right call.” He said. I was about to threaten him even more sadistically, but he hung up.


The nerve of that little speck. My blood was boiling, but I was also confused. Why would he even be doing this? Then it dawned on me. He didn't know about the plot to inform the Brobdingnagian authorities. He had indicated he was different than the people that used to run things. I furrowed my brow and cleared my head giving up on trying to figure out this Lilliputian political intrigue, because it didn't really matter. In the end they would all have to die anyway regardless of who did what or who was running things now.


I was going to try and threaten my way into getting Rachael back unharmed, but there was the very real possibility that I would lose her depending upon how committed he was. My only hope was to demonstrate how much destruction this man's behavior had brought and convince his underlings to bring Rachael safely to me in order to stop the destruction. Once I had Rachael in hand, I could reveal my knowledge of their treachery and deal with all of them accordingly. No use in waiting any longer since Rachael had only an hour and half left. So, I got up and headed downstairs.



Outside Jared looked completely calm and in control. Inside his heart was racing as he hung up on her. He was glad she didn't ask to see her sister, because he still didn't actually have her. He hoped that her concern for her kin was great enough that she would eventually give in. Otherwise his revolution would be the shortest in history. Either way he needed to get ready for the worst.


“Put all cities on red alert! Get the air forces in the sky! Gas up all armored battalions and call in all reserves!” Jared barked as underlings began grabbing phones and radios and tapping on computers. He then picked up his own radio and called out to the ace in his sleeve. “Harold, come in.” He called. “Harold here.” Came a delayed reply. “Sorry, but your first test shot may be on Her. Its begun.” Jared said to him. “We'll be as ready as we can be.” Came the reply.


 

Chapter 8: Getting Rachael by minuss

Chapter 8: Getting Rachael


Things started shaking in the bar so much that glasses were falling off tables. Tony and Bob looked at each other fearfully. Could it be? She hadn't interacted with anyone, but Rachael, for a few weeks now. Had she heard about the coup? They decided to head outside to see what was going on. When they got outside their fear was realized.


She was there straddling them as big and naked as ever with her humungous hairy cunt and big Brobdingnagian breasts bared for all to see miles above them. Her hands were resting on her hips and she was looking down surveying the landscape disapprovingly. “I've got a bad feeling about this.” Bob said. Tony quickly called John. “John, she's back and she looks pissed...” Before he could say anything else she spoke so that every Lilliputian in all the land could hear her.


“OK. Whomever has recently taken over has kidnapped my sister and refused to give her to me.” She paused. Tony, Bob, and even John listened as she continued. “She will be brought to me unharmed, but until that happens I think I'm going to play with some of my little cities.” Tony and Bob's heart hit their throats as she looked down seemingly right at them.


Her face was then blotted out by her toes and then her entire foot and they both began to scream and run to the edge of town, but it was no use. She was too big. “Tony! Bob!” John yelled into his phone from scores of Lilliputian miles away. Tony and Bob looked up and saw nothing but darkness as her sole made contact with the town. A moment later and they were no more.


“Ooops. There goes Leestown. Guess I was a little too rough. Now, I need a new city to play with. Maybe yours is next. You get the idea now, right? Bring my beloved sister to me or suffer Leestown's fate. Hello, Simpson.” John heard her say. He quickly dialed Jared's old revolutionary line.



I had ended Leestown's existence with my left foot. It was so small that I twisted my foot to make sure it was completely destroyed. I was about to end Simpson with my right when I noticed small pinpricks of light emanating from the ground just outside of Simpson. Curious, I crouched down for a closer look. “Oh my, is that a tiny army for me to play with?” I asked amused. It was! Well, army may have been too grand a term, but sure enough a detachment of soldiers had formed ranks and were bravely strafing my giant toes with teeny tiny bullets.


I couldn't feel a thing. I wiggled my toes and concentrated hard on the sensations originating from them: nothing. The entire Simpson militia was unable to coax even one of my nerves to register their existence. I smiled mulling their fate.



Private Jenkins emptied his machine gun into toes the size of large office buildings just as fast as he could, but it didn't seem to be having any affect. She was just too big, they needed much larger ordinance. Click, Click, Click. He felt a powerful breeze hit him in the face as he found another clip and loaded it.


He looked up. She was crouching down; the source of the breeze. He watched in awe as her enormous body lowered. Her tits hung low and were so big they came to rest on her now bent knees which extended out above them. Her hands were holding her shins for support. He could just see her brown eyes peering over the curvature of those giant juggs. “Oh my, is that a tiny army for me to play with?” Her powerful voice mocked him.


He screamed and raised his gun unloading this clip into those tits or maybe her knees. She didn't look to notice no matter where the bullets landed. He reloaded again. “Well let me get a look at Simpson's brave defenders.” She said and the breeze changed directions.


It was now blowing against his back temporarily as she was now on all fours and backing up. Her giant breasts were hanging beneath and swaying heavily. Either of them could crush him, the militia, and the town under its soft bulk. Is that what she planned? He watched tensely as she lowered herself until it was clear that her giant boobs were going to land safely tens of thousands of feet in front of him.


The breeze reversed directions again and hit him in the face. The scent of her body wash could be detected by all as her enormous nude body lowered further compressing the air beneath it before coming into contact with the ground. Her hands planted themselves maybe a thousand feet in front of him and her giant chin came to rest on top. Dark hair pooled on the ground some of it flanking their formation.


Confronted with her intimate enormity the group inexplicably ceased fire. “There.” Her voice boomed again causing gale force winds to strike them. “Don't let me interrupt. Carry on.” She said from a mouth large enough to consume all of Simpson in one bite. They all opened fire again and she just smiled broadly, oblivious as bullets pelted her lush lips, building sized teeth, and chin. She turned her giant face left then right as if basking in the barrage.


“Surely you can do better? I can't feel a thing. Are those tiny guns even loaded?” She asked as she cocked her head and lowered her left eye to get a better look. “Put her eye out boys!” A commander yelled and they all began firing right into the enormous brown eye. After about twenty seconds it blinked.


She pulled back and once again rested her chin on her hands. “Was that you? I felt some irritation like maybe a bit of dryness in my eye, but its gone now. It had to have been you.” She said to the tiny detachment of soldiers. Jenkins couldn't believe it; that they were that ineffectual against her. The entire brigade had unloaded right into her eye and it didn't even phase her!


“Its too bad we have to be enemies. I admire your bravery. Wait, I know.” She said and the gusts of wind hit their backs violently as she rose up again. Her giant boobs slid forward some and spread a little creating an endless crevice between. Here it comes Jenkins thought, but they stopped no sooner than they started moving. Shadow enveloped them. Her chin was above them and extended behind them. They turned around. Her mouth and giant lips were hovering directly above their town: Simpson.


Her lush red lips parted and her giant tongue extended and plowed into the center of town. Explosions could be heard and buildings toppled upon impact. For those in the town it was quick. In less than a minute and in no more than five licks Simpson was wiped clean from the map. Nothing left, but some scattered rubble and drying saliva.


From below they watched her chew once grinding the pulverized remains of their city against her teeth and swallow. All of Simpson was gone in one gulp. She lifted a little more and those boobs rose off the ground and swung forward above them a giant nipple flew by just high enough not to smear them into paste. The giant tit now looming above them was surely about to descend and crush them all, but instead it rose up and back as she she backup up.


Her face came into view. She licked her lips clean. “There. Now that Simpson doesn't exist anymore there's no reason for us to fight.” She said smiling. She then leaned back just on her knees and then stood to her full height once again dwarfing the now homeless brigade with her toes. There was a weird sadistic logic to what she said. Having eaten their hometown she removed their primary objective; their mission of defending Simpson had been rendered moot.


The soldiers looked at each other wandering what their fate was to be. Jenkins watched as her giant toes lifted into the sky and she moved on to the next city. He looked up at her giant naked butt as it jiggled slightly with her walk. “What idiot thought we could fight that!?” Jenkins asked a fellow soldier gesturing to the goddess with his gun. “I don't know, but I hope he surrenders or gets killed before she destroys everything.” The man replied dejectedly sitting down.



Jared heard a phone ring. He had so many on him now, but this ring tone was from his old rebel phone: John. Jared smiled and answered it. “Well are you finally ready to pitch in for the cause now that we've done the heavy lifting?” He asked mockingly. “Jared you idiot! Are you trying to get us killed?” John replied. “There are casualties in war, John.” Jared replied haughtily. “This is madness. We can't fight her. Release Rachael and maybe we can survive.” John pleaded.


“Survive as what ants in some ant colony? We have to fight for our humanity and we can and will win.” Jared defended. “Jared the escape team has made contact. The Brobdingnagians are raiding tomorrow. There's no need for this!” John explained. “Liar! You just don't have the guts to do what is necessary. To take the lumps for victory. Well I do. Don't interfere with me John or I'll have you shot for treason!” Jared yelled.


The line went dead. “Bastard!” Jared muttered angrily as he shoved the phone in his pocket. He admired John. He truly did, which is why his lack of support pained him so, but he was small potatoes now Jared thought looking out on the horizon at Her. He had bigger fish to fry. Much bigger.



“OK, we're going to have to try and extract her.” John said after putting his phone away. “We don't have enough guys.” The head of the scout team protested. “We have to try. Every moment we waste means more death. We have to get her out and have her call her sister.” John explained. “OK, at least give us fifteen minutes to get ready.” The scout leader requested. “Fine, but hurry.” John agreed.



I walked over and planted my toes right near the edge of Somerset. No buildings reached above them. “I've just had Simpson as a snack. Maybe I'll let my pussy eat Somerset.” I announced to everyone looking way down at the tiny city with my hands on my hips. I straddled it. “I used to be able to do the splits. I wander if I still can?” I said and then dropped into position. One leg sliding one direction and the other going in the opposite direction.


My leg muscles were tense and getting tenser as my pelvis dropped slowly. I positioned myself perfectly so that my spread pussy would land right on top of Somerset. I smiled as I descended lower and lower until finally my vaginal lips touched the ground. I was disappointed that I didn't really feel anything. I guess the pains coming from my legs were overwhelming any of the smaller sensations of my city squishing on my loins. I was just too much woman I suppose.



Jenny fled with the rest of her classmates from the lecture hall. When she got out doors she heard screams and people were looking up, pointing, and running everywhere. She hazarded a look up and nearly feinted. There was a giant hairy cunt that filled the sky. No where she looked did she not see some part of this lewd monstrosity.


The gigantic vulva was spread open poised to capture all if them between its bulky lips. Within the outer fleshy mounds of the enormous vulva were the thinner folds from the inner lips glistening. A drop fell off of them and landed on an intersection crushing a car and its occupants. The vagina was descending seemingly in fits and starts. The dark pubic hairs began assaulting the tops of the tallest buildings sending rubble raining down onto them.


Buildings that withstood the pubic assault had no hop against the fleshy vulva and crumbled before it. Finally, Jenny let out a scream as the titanic twat just fell on all of them. All was darkness. There were screams, crashing noises, explosions, but virtually no light. Then nothing but ringing. Jenny touched her ears, was that blood? Then something pinned her and squeezed and then...



I ground my pelvis into the ground and then bounced a few more times for good measure. I then just sat for a moment concentrating on the cool floor against my inflamed pussy. I moaned in delight. It had been much to long since I had this type of fun with my tinies, but it was even more fun now that they were trying to fight back.


I looked down at my bush brushing on remains of Somerset. As if on cue I saw several tiny streaks of smoke and then the smallest little explosions appear on my tummy. I still didn't really feel anything. Probably still drowned out from the pains now coming from my leg muscles. Could it be? Curious, I begin turning this way and that searching for the source.


Then I saw something. There were dozens if not hundreds of tiny aircraft flying around me. “Oh goodie, the air force.” I said gleefully. I started getting up which must have came as a surprise to the squadron that I initially identified, because about half of it crashed into the front side of my right boob and exploded as I rose up. “Ooops.” I giggled getting up to my full height.


They were all strafing and launching missiles at will apparently. When I rose and concentrated I could feel the missiles. They felt like the smallest of touches. I smiled. “Decided to bring out the heavy artillery, eh?” I mocked them as they did their level best to harm me. Too bad for them their most powerful weapons barely registered as a tickle to me.


Then one hit me in the eye. It started to water. I blinked then closed and rubbed it. When I opened it again it felt fine. The totality of the effect was like getting an eyelash or piece of sand in the eye, but the irritation it caused still pissed me off. I blew strongly in front of my face clearing the area. I felt a few explosions on my chin and upper chest from that action. “OK, no shooting in the face.” I said and then swatted the air in front of my face with my hands resulting in a dozen or so additional little explosions on my hand, arm, and tits.



Hundreds of his fellow fighter and gunship pilots were giving her everything they had and it barely phased her. Not only that she wasn't even really fighting back. “Target the eyes I made one of them water...” one of his brethren said over the com. “OK, no shooting in the face.” He then heard her say. “Lookout! She's swatting!” Screamed the same pilot over the com. James heard a crackle of static and then silence as that jet or chopper bit the dust.


James guided his chopper in close and his gunner riddled the curve of her hip with bullets. They may as well have been shooting at the ground for all the effect it had. He kept the gunning run going. Around the curve of her hip to the front of her leg. The horizon darkened somewhat as her giant black bush lay dead ahead.


He veered out a little so he wouldn't crash into it. On his way around it he saw people! Hundreds of survivors from Somerset were clinging to life along the dark wiry strands. The stream of bullets penetrated the giant mass of pubic hair and he saw at least two people fall. “Cease fire!” James yelled. “There are survivors.” He explained.


He turned the craft so the gunner could no longer hit her bush anymore. There were pieces of buildings and all manner of debris strewn through out the gigantic black mass of pubic hair and climbing in and amongst all that hundreds of people fighting against all the odds to survive. He hovered thinking of what could be done, but he lingered to long and her bush bounded forward and enveloped his chopper.



I swatted a dozen more tiny little aircraft out of the space around my face when my chair com beeped. Maybe the little rebel had enough or maybe he'd been overthrown. I walked over to it eager to see which had occurred. I picked up the headset. “Had enough have you?” I asked triumphantly. “Your highness, this is Eugene Worth leader of the legitimate government in exile. I have secured your sister from harm.” Came a familiar sounding voice.


It was my little yes man that had been on the council since the beginning. “Very good. Bring her to me and your loyalty shall be rewarded.” I commanded him. “Your worship, it's very dangerous we cannot go far without being captured by the treacherous insurrectionists.” My little servant explained. “What would you have me do then, met you in at your place? That's hardly practical. I could accidentally step on Rachael.” I said.


“Of course you are right, but perhaps we can rendezvous in the supply depot. Its not far from here.” Eugene suggested. “Very well, be there as soon as possible.” I ordered. “Of course your worship, but it will take us at least thirty minutes to arrive safely.” He explained. “Fine, just make sure she's unharmed.” I answered annoyed.


Thirty minutes was enough time for me to let Morgantown play with my boobies. I smiled noticing that the swarm of aircraft had just made it over to my thrown and was beginning to target me again. “Sorry fly boys, but it looks like you have to chase me again. Meet you at Morgantown.” I said to them. I then stepped through their little swarm pleased upon seeing a couple dozen more teeny tiny explosions on my tits, belly, hips, thighs, and legs as I invaded their space with my naked body.


I walked casually over to the saucer sized city and straddled it momentarily looking down planting both hands upon my hips. There were tiny streaks leaving the city and striking my shins and knees with some making it as high as my inner thigh just below my vaj. Missiles? It made sense as Morgantown was a larger city then the others I had graced with a visit today.


I crouched down allowing my vagina to loom directly above the town. Their missiles and artillery were now pelting my thighs, twat, and stomach with some even reaching the undersides of my boobs which effectively prevented any projectiles from ascending further. I closed my eyes and felt the tiniest little sensations as their ordinance struck my skin.


“Mmmmm.” I moaned in pleasure. “You should concentrate your fire here.” I suggested aloud with my eyes still shut and lowering a hand between my legs to briefly rub my pussy. I shuttered as the barrage intensified all over for a short time. I removed my hand so as not to interfere with any rounds that might find my clit or other erogenous zones, but then just as quickly as it began it came to a complete stop. I opened my eyes. “That's it?” I asked peering over my tits at the tiny town below and between my spread legs. “Finished already?”I asked disappointed.


Then another barrage opened up from out in front of the city gates further beneath me than the town; more streaks arched upward striking my hammies, butt, and the bottom of my twat. It was another army. “Oh boy, more toy soldiers to play with.” I teased them. “Jeez, I've heard of sending a girl flowers, but never shooting rockets up her ass. Well you've got my attention boys.” I said scooting back some so I could see them.


“I bet you tough soldier types like big titties don't you? Of course you do. Well you're in for a treat. I'm going to let you hold one of my tits: all of you. You'll find I'm much bigger than a handful.” I said giggling and grabbing my tits from underneath. “But which will you get? Eeennie, meenie miny, mo.” I said alternately lifting each soft boob. Then a tiny explosion struck my left nipple. “Ohh, you want the left one I see. Well OK, you know I aim to please.” I said sarcastically.


I repositioned so I was on all fours canopying them and their city. “Ready or not here I come.” I said and I started to lower my tit down directly on top of them. I was aiming my stiff nipple directly at the little military formation. I felt the tickle sensation of their weapons unloading onto the end of my giant tit. It did little more than arouse me further I felt my nipple swelling to an even larger size as if walking outside in a thin shirt and no bra.


I continued to lower. I felt my nipple touch ground, slide a little, and then stop pressed flat by the additional weight of the rest of my boob as I continued to lower myself. The whole end of my tit, my entire aureole, was now on the ground. I no longer felt the tickle touch of their weapons. I lowered still. I watched as my soft tit flesh began to slowly roll over the city of Morgantown.


I felt little resistance as I continued to drop. Smoke began to billow up out in front of my boob as it unrelentingly rolled over everything. Nothing they had could withstand it. I smiled lowering more. My left tit was unstoppable. My boob was now completely covering the city and I still hadn't allowed its entirety to come to rest on the cool ground. I saw a mob fleeing as fast as they could out in front of the curve of my boob. I lowered some more flattening them too with my soft tit flesh.


Finally, once the full measure of my breast had descended upon them I stopped. I didn't continue adding the weight of my torso. I didn't have to. My boob was enough. I paused drawing a few breathes and enjoying the coolness on both my tits; after all I have two and its very hard to lower just one to the ground, but it only took my left boob to completely cover Morgantown, its defenders, and the fleeing mob. I sighed and lifted up admiring the impression I had left on them.


I then stood up and saw flares from the Divinity supply depot: Rachael. I walked over and in less than ten seconds I was above them. “Wait a moment I need my magnifier.” I said to them and then I stepped over them and went to my throne to retrieve it.



Jared and the entire civilization were glued to the television. The Morgantown militia had an embedded reporter from one of the major networks which was broadcasting the defense of Morgantown live.


“Since given the order to deploy the militia has done everything it can to prepare. They have reloaded all warheads to newer more devastating versions with improved explosives in them. They have every able bodied person armed and equipped. If any outer city militia can hope to defend itself against her its these brave men and women.” Jared watched and listened to the reporter as the camera panned the scared, but determined looking soldiers.


“Move out! She's here! Let's go kick that big bitch's ass!” Yelled a sergeant. The camera found the reporter again quickly donning a flack jacket. “The time has come. She has decided to visit this town and we will bring the events live.” He said hopping onto a vehicle with some soldiers and followed by the camera man.


“Those noises you hear are the city artillery and rocket launchers firing.” The reporter explained. The brightness increased as the vehicle he was in left the barracks and rolled out of the city. “Oh my lord she is enormous. She is standing above us now.” Described the reporter and then the camera pointed up. It reminded every viewer how small they were compared to their gigantic dark haired goddess.


The camera found the reporter again who alternatively looked up and at the camera. The missiles and artillery are almost all finding the mark with virtually no misses. Her skin is aglow as the shells and missiles explode on her legs. The lighting decreased. “She's crouched above us now.” The reporter explained. The camera pointed up again and at the center of the screen was the familiar hairy vagina.


“Mmmmm. You should concentrate your fire here.” Her voice sounded from above. The camera panned up and witnessed a giant hand descending and two fingers caressing the furry cunt crease. The camera dropped back to the reporter who's face dropped visibly at that remark. “Well so far the defenses do not seem to be damaging her.” He explained flatly as the sounds of the artillery and rockets emanating from Morgantown intensified. Then the shelling sounds slowed and then stopped shortly thereafter.


“The artillery from the city is now being reloaded and maintained so now its the job of this militia to carry on the fight until the city air defenses can start the second volley.” The reporter explained as he and the other soldiers jumped from the stopped vehicle. “That's it? Finished already?” The familiar omnipresent female voice sounded from above.


“The troops are now opening fire to keep her attention so the city can reload and re-join the melee.” The reporter explained to a new crescendo of rocket and cannon fire. The camera panned up and observed the shells exploding on her butt, legs, and vagina. “Oh boy, more toy soldiers to play with. Jeez, I've heard of sending a girl flowers, but never shooting rockets up her ass. Well you've got my attention boys.” The powerful voice said to them.


The camera caught her moving backward some and got a glimpse of her brown eyes peering over those giant tits at them. “I bet you tough soldier types like big titties don't you? Of course you do. Well you're in for a treat. I'm going to let you hold one of my tits: all of you. You'll find I'm much more than a handful.” She said to them and then her hands rose to her boobs and lifted them from beneath.


“But which will you get? Eeennie, meenie miny, mo. Ohh, you want the left one I see. Well OK, you know I aim to please.” She said. The camera ever observant caught all the footage from below as the reporter explained the obvious. “She, um, seems to be mocking us with her gigantic breasts.” The camera panned to him but he was looking up as he spoke.


“Oh my god, she's on all fours now!” The camera quickly pointed up again focusing on her gigantic swaying tits. “Ready or not here I come.” That ever present voice warned them. “Oh no! She's planning to crush us with her giant breasts!” The reporter narrated. “Retreat!” Came a repeated order. The camera view left the giant tits descending down and jerkily caught the reporter and some soldiers jumping back into the vehicle as it followed.


“We're retreating now. She was not phased by our best assault and she appears set to crush us beneath her breast unless we can escape.” He recapped. The light became more dim. “Her nipple is just above them...no...run!” The reporter yelled looking off camera. The camera panned away from the reporter and towards what had caught his attention.


A giant brown nub nearly three hundred feet long had slammed into the heavy armor which was slower to accelerate and crushed half a dozen flat and then the nipple slid in a circle before stopping which decimated most of the rest of the armored units in the division. The camera then caught the scene as soldiers on foot held up their arms in terror as tons of tit flesh descended upon them. “Floor it!” The reporter screamed.


The tan mass rolled over vehicles behind them and was gaining. The city started blurring passed them as the vehicle entered Morgantown. “We are in Morgantown now, but the giant tit is still descending. It appears she is going to crush the entire town under the weight of her gigantic breast.” Explained the reporter. The camera panned up and nothing but a tan mass was visible. Then it went to a front view and the tan mass curved up and light was seen on the horizon that was becoming narrower and narrower it was slowly consumed by the titanic tit.


Explosions and screams were heard in the background. The camera panned around and caught some of the chaos as enormous buildings were collapsing compressed by the ubiquitous flesh ceiling slowly descending. “Its rolling over everything! Nothing can stop it!” Yelled the reported. “Step on it!” He yelled at the driver. They were hitting bumps violently. The camera panned back and witnessed the roadkill: people. It was unfortunate people they had run over in their haste to escape the all enveloping mass of tit flesh.


Finally, the city wall was in the rear and in view of the camera as they exited. Smoke and fires were seen briefly before being snuffed out as the tit mass rolled onward. The city wall fell forward flattened by the unstoppable liquid like blob of flesh. Soon after they had exited the curvature of the tit seemed to be nearly on them. The camera caught another truck just behind them get crushed. “Faster!” yelled the reporter. The camera panned up nothing but tan. It panned out to the front the horizon was only a sliver of light. Then it too was gone. The audience was treated to a truncated series of screams as the feed ended.


The station switched to a somber anchorman. “Well rest in piece my friend any one of us may see you soon.” He said. Jared turned of the coverage. “Damn reporters! This isn't going to help morale that's for sure.” He complained to his dejected looking compatriots. He picked up his phone to check on the status of the search for Rachael.



As soon as they left the compound they came under attack. “Where are they?” Eugene asked an underling. “There.” Came an answer and some binoculars. He looked at the attackers through them. There weren't nearly enough of them to take the compound, but he wasn't about to wait for reinforcements to arrive. It didn't matter if the compound fell. Once he got Rachael to her sister she would end this idiotic revolt and return them all to some semblance of normalcy.


“Captain, give me three squads. I am going to deliver our demi-goddess here to her sister. Defend the base from capture. Once our mission is complete we will return with divine reinforcements.” Eugene ordered merrily. “Yes sir!” Came the acknowledgment. Five minutes later they were rolling.



“Sir, It looks like a small detachment has broken off from the main defense. They appear to have taken our surveillance target with them.” Explained the scout team leader holding out some binoculars. “Why would they be running from us?” John wandered aloud taking the binoculars. He looked through them and saw Rachael and in the same vehicle the man from the high council that had captured and interrogated him.


“These aren't Jared's men. These are pro-government forces.” John explained. “Carl and I will tail the smaller group. Give us enough time to get clear and then retreat.” John ordered. He and Carl quickly found a vehicle. Rachael's captors were no longer in sight, but he knew the general direction they were going and with just a group of two he and Carl could move faster.


Unfortunately, they would have to go around the firefight which would slow them down. He had no idea what that sadistic stooge wanted with Rachael. He just hoped he could get to her before something bad happened.


He and Carl eventually made it around the fight and tore off in the direction they saw the smaller group driving. The city flashed quickly by, but there was no sight of them. Then they saw flares exploding not far from them high in the sky. “The supply depot, Carl, go.” John ordered and Carl steered their dune buggy-like vehicle in the direction of the flares.


They made it out into the open, but the sky was already filled with Rachael's sister. She was crouched looking at the ground with her giant lens. “Good. Get on my fingernail Rachael.” She commanded. “Hang back Carl.” Ordered John. Rachael was beyond his reach, but at least she was unharmed.


It made sense too. The stooge was hoping to end the coup with her help. Not a bad plan he had to admit, but it still would mean tens maybe hundreds of thousands more causalities. Hopefully she decided not to act on the rebellion until tomorrow. When she could be stopped and her tyranny ended by the rule of law.



My captor removed my constraints. I turned to face him. “There. I told you we weren't going to harm you.” Eugene said to me. “Now with the help of your sister we can end this lawlessness and get back to the way things are supposed to be.” He said. “You mean being toys for a psychopathic Brobdingnagian?” I responded rejecting his glee. “Tsk, tsk. That's blasphemy you know.” He replied.


Shadow fell over us as my sister crouched down and found me with a magnifying glass. Her giant eye shimmered in the curved lens as it focused onto me. “Good. Get on my fingernail Rachael.” She ordered lowering it down to my level. I turned and approached it. I lifted my leg up and climbed on it having become accustomed to doing so from our weekly visits.


I was quickly whisked upward. She deposited me in her hand and I felt her adjust her stance before she spoke to me. “I'm going to take you to the guest mansion and leave you there. I'm going to be very busy for a few hours and then I'll explain everything then.” She said and then I felt air flow over me as she carried me out of the basement, up the stairs, and into her bedroom.



Eugene watched Rachael's sublime figure as she walked away. Her ass was a story of perfection; smooth and without a blemish. The heart shaped butt wiggled with the perfect amount of fat and muscle and creases formed under each cheek as she walked. He raised his stare and admired the sharp curve of her hips and saw the sides of her large tits as her arms rose to pull her self up onto the enormous red fingernail waiting for her.


He looked up and saw a bigger version of Rachael smiling happily above. She looked pleased, no, beyond pleased he observed. The rewards would be great. He couldn't wait to see what she did to that usurper and his treacherous army. Would she eat them? Or would she crush them under those giant tits of hers as she had done to so many others he wandered dropping his gaze to the twin mountains hanging from her chest. Her giant breasts wobbled and the wind picked up dramatically as she rose.


She was obviously going to secure her sister first he figured. Very smart, no sense in taking any more chances with her family. Eugene was a patient man. He could certainly wait a little longer for the reward that was sure to come.


Then the unbelievable happened. Without even a word or an acknowledgment of his existence she lifted a giant foot and preceded to step on him like some insignificant insect: him. For a moment he stood shocked as he saw her foot lift above them. “Run!” A subordinate screamed as the foot began descending. He remained frozen looking at her giant foot as building sized toes began involuntarily spreading bracing for contact with the ground and him.


His survival instincts finally kicked in and he began to run frantically, but there was no where to go. She was too big. All the air left, including the breath that was in his lungs, as her foot descended. He was also picked up and thrown like a piece of trash in the wind: a divine wind in this case. Thunder left his ears ringing and all the light left the world, but he wasn't dead. He some how still existed. Was this the afterlife?


A moment later it sounded like a train was rushing toward him and then the light returned as her foot lifted. He had been thrown into a crevice between two floor tiles. It had saved him! He saw a giant ass a twin to the beautiful butt he admired a moment before on Rachael wiggle out of view high overhead. He jumped and grabbed a ledge and pulled himself out of his saving ditch.


He looked around, all of his men, all of the vehicles that they came in were flattened. The vehicles were pancaked like tinfoil. The people were simply reddish puddles now. Alone he stood. He looked up at her again as she walked toward the stairs. Not even an ill word he realized.“Why?” He said to himself.


He saw movement maybe a half a mile away. A vehicle was approaching quickly. He checked his sidearm it was still with him. Friend or foe he felt better armed. He waved his hands at it just in case it hadn't seen him yet.


 

Chapter 9: Armageddon by minuss

Chapter 9: Armageddon


 


I was so pleased to have my sister safe. I wanted to reward my loyal tinies who brought her to me, but what reward could I give in light of the coming apocalypse that I was about to visit upon my civilization? The answer just popped into my head: a quick death. Upon reflection it was obvious. I was going to have fun exacting my vengeance upon the treacherous tinies and the only thing I could do for the loyal subjects at my feet was to spare them the horror of the end of their world.


So, as I held my sister in the palm of my hand I lifted my foot and stepped on them: all of them. I exhaled and then spoke to my sister. “I'm going to take you to the guest mansion and leave you there. I'm going to be very busy for a few hours and then I'll explain everything then.” I informed her. Then I carried her up the stairs and into my room. I carefully set her on the nightstand.



“Alright let's see if there are any survivors.” John commanded. “You sure its safe boss?” Carl asked. “If there are any survivors I don't think they will be in a fighting mood, Carl. Yes, its safe. Lets go.” He said impatiently. Carl stepped on the gas and the vehicle accelerated into the midst of the carnage. The whole division of soldiers; men, vehicles, everything had been flattened to less than the width of a piece of plywood.


Amazingly they saw someone waving at them in the distance. Carl sped over to the silhouette on the horizon. John immediately recognized him as the interrogator from Divinity. Eugene immediately pulled his sidearm and Carl drew his nearly as quick. “Put it down!” Carl yelled. “I ought to shoot you John Claymore.” Eugene said.


“Really? And what good would that do? Isn't it clear that we have reached the end of the line with her?” John asked. “Eugene holstered his weapon. Carl left his pointed at Eugene. “Put it away Carl.” John ordered. “Boss?” Carl inquired. “Now.” John ordered calmly and Carl complied.


John got out of the vehicle and walked over to Eugene. “So, you rescued Rachael and got stepped on for your trouble.” John summarized the unexpected sequence of events succinctly. Eugene looked at him, disbelief still present on his face. “I don't get it. She's always been predictable before.” Eugene said shaking his head and looking around.


“You can't predict or control insanity. Having absolute power like she has had for so long would drive most anyone crazy.” John surmised. “Perhaps.” Eugene said thinking on it. “Care to join forces?” John asked. “To what end?” Eugene shot back. “Survival.” John answered. “Come on,we'll give you a lift back to your hideout and we can talk more along the way.” John suggested. Eugene nodded and hopped in the vehicle. He was still unsure about becoming allies with his nemesis, but he did need the ride.



On the way back downstairs I walked with a purpose. I felt my large breasts quaking as I descended the steps back into the basement. When I hit the tile floor I sat my hands onto my naked hips, paused for several moments collecting my thoughts, and then I finally addressed my micro civilization. “You fucking little traitors. I saved all of you from being eaten alive and this is how I am repaid?” I said walking about. I neared one of my cities: Somerset. “You turn me in.” I answered almost yelling and stomped my foot onto the town of Somerset.



The Somerset militia was a rag tag band of defenders if there ever was one. They had old equipment that didn't really work and old worn out uniforms from one of the larger city militias. The entire division was tense and unsure. It had never been called up before. The soldiers had no training and worse yet they were scared. That was Lt. Colonel Jesser's assessment anyway.


He looked over his soldiers and then took a swig from a flask in his jacket. He was truly a warrior, a fighting man through and through, but in a civilization with no enemies what place did he have? So, he took to the bottle and it eventually led his career here. Now they were in the fight of their lives and this is where he would participate from? He saw his men flinch and he turned around as she descended the last step.


He looked her up and down as she stood their and scanned the ground. Jeez she was a big bitch he had to admit that, but he had always bristled being under her control. He was a chauvinist at heart and a woman's place was below a man's no matter how big she was. He took a swig, tossed his flask aside, and turned to address his men.


“Listen you maggots! This giant bitch has told us what to do for the last time! If she comes near that town we are going to kick her big ass all the way back up those stairs! Understood!” She started to address everyone interrupting his speech. “I don't give a damn what she's saying! We are to hold the line!” He barked. He saw fear gripping the faces of his men as they watched her walk about behind him.


One of the men broke ranks and ran. The Lt. Colonel pulled his side arm out and shot him dead with out hesitation. “If you got a death wish then you go AWOL on me. I dare you son's of bitches! Do it and see what happens!” He yelled still holding his smoking pistol. Several more broke ranks. He fired killing two more before the rest of the platoon dropped their weapons and ran back to town. The colonel took out three more and also missed a few as they retreated further away.


“You yellow bastards!” He roared running to the former line and tossing his pistol at the fleeing mob. “Bunch of cowards.” He mumbled as he noticed shadow envelope him. In a lightening fast motion he dropped and picked up a semi-automatic rifle, turned, and started discharging the weapon at the approaching feet and shins now looming above him. He yelled obscenities as quickly as he flung lead at her. Strafing up her shin.


He saw her foot lift and he followed it discharging bullets into her sole. Her giant foot then slammed down right onto the town. A blast of air and debris knocked Jesser on his ass. His head hurt, their was a ringing in his ears, and he could see nothing because a dust cloud obfuscated his vision in all directions.


He slowly got to his feet as the cloud cleared and when it did he could see that the town had been leveled. There were no structures even above his knee. The Lt. Colonel felt wetness on his ears and touched it: blood. He tasted it and became angry. “You fucking cunt! Not on my watch!” He roared and quickly gathered three more rifles slinging them over his shoulder.


He stood again and looked up; she was still yammering on. He pointed at her. “You are going to die bitch!” He yelled and started jogging in her direction. He began chanting soldier songs as jogged. She wasn't going to overrun his command as long as he was still alive. Either she went down or he did.


...


They never had a chance. My foot almost completely covered the city and the very small part that wasn't covered was flattened by the force of my stomp for certain. I didn't let my stomp of destruction disrupt my flow, however, and so I kept right on walking and talking. “I have to destroy you now, you realize that right? This great civilization I have allowed you to build is evidence. You...you all are evidence against me now. I can't keep you around even if I wanted to because of what you have done.” I explained letting that sink in.


I noticed large numbers of gnat sized aircraft approaching and laughed. “Oh right, I forgot you were going to fight me off. Here, let me save your puny fighter planes some fuel.” I said smugly and stepped into the midst of the approaching swarm. I smiled seeing scores of pinpricks explode against my skin on my hips, my legs, my belly, and arms, shoulders, and boobs. I never felt them.


“I lifted my arms and held my hands at shoulder level, palms up, and did a slow twirl. “Do your worst fly boys.” I said stifling a giggle at their utter ineffectiveness against me. I let them pummel me for maybe thirty seconds or so before I got bored and sighed in exasperation. I addressed my tinies again completely ignoring the aerial assault against me.



Johnson dipped just in time to avoid crashing into her hand. He spiraled around her arm strafing her skin with his machine guns. He disengaged fire on her arm and yanked his craft up. One of her giant boobs was dead ahead. He could see the mountain sized tit in profile. “Fox fire one and two away.” He said as he launched two missiles at it. He watched hopefully as the contrails accelerated the projectiles ahead and exploded right in the side of the tit. His heart fell as he zoomed in close and could detect no damage. Was she moving? “Nooo!” He screamed as her tit flesh seemed to simply jump and snatch him from the sky.


“Johnson, pull up!” Yelled Masters. “Too late.” Responded Myers. As both fighter pilots witnessed the fireball that was Johnson bellow up from the side of the giant tit and disappear without a trace. “Let's blind the bitch.” Masters suggested. “I'm with you.” Said Myers, but before they could make their attack run she simply walked away from them.



“We have only a few short hours left together. I intend to make the most of it. In these last hours I advise that you reflect on the additional time you received. Remember, without my intervention you all would have been dead months or even years ago; be thankful for the extra time I gave you.”


My belly rumbled. I smiled and on a whim I walked toward the closet leaving the air force cloud attacking me behind. I had been so careful, gently treading for years, but now what did it matter? I simply made a beeline to the closet and retrieved some chopsticks from an unopened sushi set.



What could be done? Mary looked around for her keys. She had to get out of here. She was too young to die. She was only just 23 and had been here since the beginning. Oh how the goddess had changed. She was a lot more caring and nurturing in the beginning, but slowly almost imperceptibly at first she mutated in the monster she was now. Mary's mind took her back to those first days.


Everyone was so happy that this giant girl had saved them. They were all so grateful. Mary felt personal loyalty to her even though she'd never spoken with her...she felt almost like she was a contemporary because at the time the Goddess lived at home with her Mom just like Mary did.


In those early days they all built tents and shacks inside of her jewelry box on the empty shelves Mary remembered. The Goddess had never been too concerned about being nude as far back as she could remember, but for the longest time it was just casual nudity while getting undressed or into or out of the shower. A quick drop of the towel here or flash of bare skin there. The boys would talk for weeks whenever such an event occurred. Naturally, this pissed all the women off to no end.


She was so jealous at the time. Her and all of her friends were at the age when they wanted all the men to admire them. Mary had always had a nice body and so did her friends, but none boasted breasts the size of mountains. She often imagined what it would be like to have thousands of tiny guys drooling and lusting after her. It seemed rather appealing to imagine herself the goddess, but she had to live with the fact that she wasn't.


Mary found her keys and started down the stairs. She always used the stairs, it was habit. She was in great shape and intended to stay that way. She was getting married soon. On her way out she remembered how the Goddess first used to sneak additional people to the jewelry box sanctuary: she would save as many as she could off of used plates when no one was looking according to the survivors. Mary used to volunteer in the new arrivals ward; which at the time was little more than a special tent setup to process the newly saved people.


Mary and the others would gather at the appointed times that the Goddess had instructed them to be ready for the new arrivals. The giant doors would open and the cheerful face of their great benefactor would greet them. She would then unbutton her blouse partially revealing her huge breasts usually covered in a strained black lace bra.


She would reach down into her cleavage and pull out the same vial that she first had taken from the restaurant where Mary and most everyone else had been trapped. She re-used it to collect and smuggle out additional survivors. Mary, and everyone really, were so fond of this giant girl for risking her job to save them, despite her occasional lack of propriety. It was unheard of really for someone like her who was so much bigger than they were to give a damn at all about Lilliputian treatment much less do something about it. The fact that she was also a teenager, not much older than Mary herself, at the time made it even more appealing to young Mary.


Then one day the Goddess was crying for what seemed like a couple of days off and on. She had called in to work a time or two and from what Mary could gather her boyfriend had cheated on her and then dumped her when she found out. Mary's heart went out to her. If she could have consoled her she would've, but she wasn't much more than dust to the Goddess who wasn't even aware of her particular existence. After that the Goddess began to spend much more time with all of them. She began becoming more active in the day to day affairs of the growing population.


Mary thought it was unhealthy at the time. It wasn't much later when she informed them she was going to have her own place soon and that would mean she would have bigger accommodations for them. This is when the Goddess really changed. Before she only really interacted with them to bring more people or food or some other supplies. However, when she moved into her first apartment Mary and her people got an entire room for themselves and much more of the Goddess's attention.


The Goddess bought communications equipment that allowed Mary's people to communicate back with her. She would spend nights and weekends sitting in the room with them and helping them build their first city: New Hope. It was a sprawling city of shacks which was an improvement on tents, but nothing like they had now.


Mary reached the bottom of the building she lived in and went outside. She looked up and saw the Goddess naked in the distance talking about how she was going to destroy them all. How did it ever come to this? Mary continued her trip down memory lane as she made her way down the street in the direction of the train station where she was to meet up with her fiancee. Divinity would be their destination.


The Goddess would sit in the room in just her panties and bra and help construct New Hope. The men loved it. They were mesmerized by her mile long cleavage and massive boobs when she lay on her belly and helped move supplies around and otherwise admired the work done. At the time Mary was still in high school, but worked as a waitress.


The Goddess would chat with the construction crews she worked with, obviously flirting with them. Since her voice was so loud everyone could hear her side of the conversation. Mary remembered pulling up to her new shack where she lived with her parents who were both at work at the time and being confronted with a thousand foot camel-toe on the horizon. She looked up and the Goddess had her headset on as usual and was talking to some macho construction guys apparently.


Mary remembered the conversation well. “Whatever Carlos. You're all talk.” The Goddess said laughing and then taking a swig of her wine cooler finishing it. She put the empty bottle next to the six other gigantic empty bottles and then opened another. Mary stopped to watch curious at the spectacle she felt was coming. “I can so.” The Goddess said smiling down at the ground between her legs. “Alright, its a bet.” She said.


Mary watched as she turned up the newly opened bottle and began guzzling. Soon she started coughing and put the bottle down. It was only a little over halfway finished. She slapped her chest coughing one last time. “Yeah, yeah.” She said wiping her watery eyes. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, slipped the straps off of her shoulders, and tossed it aside revealing her gigantic tits to everyone.


She then started laughing loudly. “Pleeeaaasssseeee, you couldn't handle these in your wildest dreams.” She said cupping her massive breasts and looking down. “I know. A deal's a deal. I can't believe I'm doing this.” She said removing her hands and giggling. She then began to shimmy her shoulders which caused her gigantic tits to begin to wobble, jiggle, and then sway to and fro. She stopped after a few moments and they jiggled to a stop. “There, you happy little guy?” She said leaning back and taking a swig and then she spit most of it in the air as she burst out laughing.


Mary watched and heard the droplets of wine cooler arch over land behind her. Somewhere some poor Lilliputian was now soaked with wine cooler. She let out a loud drunken laugh. “You are so fucking cocky.” She squealed smiling. “If you somehow found your way into my panties you'd last all of two seconds.” The Goddess said, successfully taking a swig this time.


“What? No, its perfectly normal. It's you...you're so fucking little you'd fall right in. Right, sure you would.” She mocked and took another swig. “You'd fall in and I'd never find you. That's right Mike he would so fucking freak.” She said smiling and listening. “Oh you would would you?” She smiled. Mary couldn't help but try and imagine what those guys were saying to her.


“I can barely see you and yet you somehow think your microscopic little dick could do all that for me, huh?” She said looking down incredulously. She took another swig. “You are so full of shit and I'll prove it.” She said and then stood up. She carefully slid her panties down her long legs and then tossed them aside. She was completely nude now and had one hand planted on her hip. “Oh, right, right, let the excuses fly Carlos. You talk a big game, lets see you back it up.” She said carefully sitting back down right where she had been.


Now there was a thousand foot pussy covered in dark hair on the horizon instead of a thousand foot camel-toe. Mary was shocked at how the Goddess was behaving, the lewdness of it was nearly too much, but she could neither take her eyes away nor stop listening. “Not so cocky now are we Carlos? Cat got your tongue?” She giggled.


“No, its not so big. It's just a normal run of the mill Brobdingnagan vagina. It's you, you're so tiny.” She said regarding it and took another swig. “How do I know?” She asked in feigned shock. “Well I've seen a few in my time. No, I don't make it a habit. Don't change the subject. I'm still waiting for that hour of power you were going to give me. Of course, if you're not up to the task I totally understand. You are just a little mite of a man after all.” She said smiling.


Mary guessed that the cocky construction worker was about to give up and admit that he was too little to please her. She was a little surprised to find her own crotch a little dewy as she sat in the car and continued to watch and listen. “What? A construction crane?” The Goddess asked and then burst out laughing. “Whatever help you feel you need is fine by me. Take your time big boy.” She said and took another swig.


After a few minutes Mary was about to head inside, but then she began talking to them again. “Still can't reach me, huh? No, I see you driving it around, but you're crazy if you think that tiny little thing could satisfy me. Face it Carlos, I'm way too much woman for you AND your little toys.” She bragged. “What? Give you a lift, are you crazy? You'd never survive even in that thing. What?” She asked shocked. “You guys are out of your minds. You all want to go hiking where?” The Goddess laughed dismissively.


At this point Mary couldn't take it anymore and she remembered that she quickly ran into the empty house and to her room where she pulled her own pants and panties down and began masturbating imagining herself the Goddess. She never did find out what happened to those construction guys or if they got their wish, but she figured they did. She snapped out of her flashback, because she needed to buy her ticket to Divinity and find Rick, her fiancee.


That was the first time that the Goddess had played with any of them sexually, but it certainly wasn't the last. Though she was always very gentle, Mary recalled, until she caught one of her little boyfriends cheating on her. Mary never thought it natural that the Goddess would get into these short relationships with Lilliputian men. She would be with one for a while and then dump him and switch to another.


However, one night Mary was awoken by a loud angry voice. Apparently, she had her boyfriend at the time followed and discovered that he was sleeping around on the side when he was supposed to be with her. “You little cheatin' bastard!” She blurted bursting into the room. She was completely nude except for the headset she wore. The whole nation was awake and trembling at her violent foot falls. “Jake, I know you're with that little slut.” She said and she stomped over to Mary's side of the city and loomed there for a moment.


“Don't even think you can hide from me either. I'll find you its just a matter of time.” She said and then she held up a large magnifying glass. The ground shook as she dropped to her knees and then began to scour the ground. She picked up a half a dozen cars before she found the right one. By this time the whole nation was outside watching, like gawkers watching a building burn.


“Well, well, well. If it isn't my boyfriend and his little two dollar whore.” She said looking at her finger and slowly lifting it to her face all the while smiling maniacally. “Its not what I think, huh. You mean you weren't sticking your little dick up her while I was at work earning for this entire fucking city?” She said angrily. “Shut up! It's too late to beg now.” She said. “Jake, I'm giving you twenty seconds to toss that bitch off onto my tongue. If you don't then I'll just eat you both.” She said and then her giant tongue emerged from her mouth and below her finger.


Mary remembered cringing at those words. Apparently, Jake followed his orders because the Goddess retracted her tongue and smiled. “I just squished your little lover against the roof of my mouth and its all your fault. If you hadn't cheated on me she'd still be alive.” She said to him. “No, I'm not going to eat you. There's only one thing to do with a piece of shit like you.” She said looking at her finger and standing up. “I'm going to flush your ass down the toilet.” She said and then slowly walked out of the room taunting him further as she left.


Mary shuttered at the memory. That was the first time she ate someone on purpose though there were rumors that a few people were inhaled accidentally a few weeks before. From that point on the Goddess spiraled deeper and ultimately became the person that everyone knew today: selfish, controlling, lewd, sadistic, and vengeful. Everyone did what they could to appease her and to keep her from getting angry. The Goddess's mood was paramount and monitored by all like the weather used to be when they had lived in the real world, because it was just as profound.


“Mary!” She heard Rick's voice call out to her from the train platform. She put those dreadful memories behind her and rushed to him. Just being in his arms put a smile on her face and gave her assurance that everything would be OK. The parallel between her own life and the Goddess wasn't lost upon Mary. While the Goddess descended the depths of depravity; Mary had built a wonderfully vibrant life based upon loving family, friends, and now her soul mate Rick.


She had wonderful reasons to live and she would. Her and Rick would somehow make it. They would get to Divinity and find a way. Her day dream was broken off by screams. “Here she comes!” A man near them shouted. Rick and Mary looked up. She was in the distance, but definitely walking straight towards them.


Mary looked up at her face. The Goddess wasn't looking down at them. Mary sighed, relieved. “Hon, we need to run.” Rick said nervously. “She's not trying to kill us. She's not even looking at us, see?” She gestured pointing toward the giant face. Rick still looked concerned. “Babe, I've been watching that giant woman since we were both teenagers if we were the target I would know.” She said.


Rick smiled. It was true. He had only been here a little over a year, while Mary had spent a third of her life here. “Well, I suppose if we're not going to run we should probably sit and wait for our train.” He said and so they walked hand in hand toward a bench as everyone fled around them. They made it under the platform roof just before the shadow consumed the entire city.


They never saw nor even felt the giant foot obliterate their bodies and the entire city of Fredricksberg in a single careless step. Mary was right, though, they did make it. They caught their train, just not the train that they had expected.



I held the chopsticks in hand and twirled to see what carnage my careless trek had wrought. I immediately noticed a foot print shaped area on the right side of my second largest city: Merryville. It was a large enough city that over 75% of it still stood, but the damage was still very noticeable even from my vantage point. Behind it there was a smaller town that looked to be almost completely flattened. While Merryville smoldered from the right edge the other city – Fredricksberg – looked flat and lifeless. I must have hit it square on with my foot.


I shrugged and walked back just as careless, but somehow avoided any carnage on the return trip. I re-entered the swarm. “Sorry about running off boys, but this Goddess of destruction business can work up an appetite. What to eat?” I scanned the ground and prowled slowly. The swarm did its best to keep up and was largely successful owing to my slow studious saunter.


I approached a medium saucer sized town: Bakersfield. I plopped my ass down right in front of it so that it was between my legs. “Howdy. I'm a bit famished. I'll be snacking on you for the evening.” I informed them and then I plucked the two biggest buildings from the town with my chopsticks and dropped them on my tongue. I pressed the morsel against the roof of my mouth, felt it crumble, then dissolve, and then vocalized my delight: “Mmmmmmm, delicious.”


I then took the next biggest buildings and the next in the same fashion. The chopsticks were clumsy instruments, but they were better then using my fingers and I was good with them. Still it wasn't long before all the sizable buildings were gone and the city lay in ruin. I was resolved to finish my snack, however, so I rose up and re-situated myself so I was on all fours with my ass sticking up high in the air and my face at ground level examining my food.


The city was mostly rubble, but was also teaming with tinies who had the good sense apparently to evacuate from some of the buildings that I had eaten before I had eaten them. “Don't worry I intend to eat all of you. You each will get the honor of nourishing your goddess and becoming part of my body.” I said smiling at them delightfully. I thought about licking them off the floor, but the idea of licking that much tile seemed repulsive.



It was pandemonium. Clair usually enjoyed her job, but it was such an impossible task today. She was a cop. Normally, she wrote parking tickets, worked overtime at department stores, or investigated petty thefts; now she had to try and maintain order over an entire block in the middle of Bakersfield. Oh, and the Goddess was destroying one city at a time.


There was no order. She found herself constantly directing scared, running, people. Where was everyone else? Was she the only police officer that reported to work today. She heard some shouting and looked to her left. She saw two guys wrestling and a woman taking merchandise. Her friend Melvin was getting looted.


She yelled and ran over toward them. The woman took off and the guy threw Melvin to the ground and turned to face her. They sized each other up. She was an imposing woman at 6'2, an ex-volleyball star in college. The guy was about a head shorter or so; probably 5'7 or 5'8. she guessed. She pulled out her billy club. He took off. She sighed in relief.


“You OK, Melvin?” She said putting her club away and extending her hand. Melvin took it and she easily pulled him up. He was a diminutive man maybe five foot nothing and ninety five pounds soaking wet. Just about half her own weight. “Yeah, but those thugs robbed me.” He looked up and complained to Clair. She sighed embarrassed that her large bust was practically right in Melvin's face. She couldn't help it. His small stature put his face right at the level of her chest and even her uniform and tight sports bra couldn't hide the fact that she was very busty. She stepped back.


“Well, you shouldn't be out here. Its too dangerous.” She said to him. “You arrest them, right? He asked. Then shadow fell over them. They both looked up. The Goddess was standing above them and smiling. She then dropped to the ground right in front of them.


“Howdy. I'm a bit famished. I'll be snacking on you for the evening.” She said and then two gigantic poles plunged down to the ground and pinched two tall tall buildings between them and plucked them right off their foundations. Clair and Melvin watched in awe as they were lifted up and dropped on the tongue of the Goddess. Clair immediately turned to Melvin. “Run!” She yelled. Melvin didn't need much convincing and immediately obeyed. He grabbed his cart and began pushing it in the opposite direction.



So, I pursed my lips, put my tongue behind the O shaped hole I formed with my lips, and begin sucking. It worked. Like a giant vacuum cleaner the debris and tinies were sucked into my mouth slamming against my lips, teeth, and tongue. I had to stop occasionally to wet my tongue and lick my lips, but after doing this no more then three times there was hardly a trace left of Bakersfield.



Clair and Melvin ran down the streets which gradually became more and more crowded with people as they realized that the Goddess was planning to eat all the buildings in town. It was horrific. Stone edifices were falling from the sky and killing people by the dozen and the Goddess was consuming entire buildings and killing by the thousands. Soon there were no buildings left. Clair and Melvin had made it to what would have been the outskirts of town, were any town actually left, opposite the direction of the Goddess.


Clair looked back and the Goddess was getting up. “I think she's leaving.” Melvin said hopefully still with his cart now pulling it instead of pushing it. But the Goddess wasn't leaving. She lowered her face so her dark brown eyes could more closely examine them. Clair didn't like the look in those giant eyes. Then the Goddess spoke: “Don't worry I intend to eat all of you. You each will get the honor of nourishing your goddess and becoming part of my body.”


All at once screaming rose up from the crowd of people between Clair and the Goddess and she noticed the crowd surging in their direction. “Run!” She yelled to Melvin who immediately began pulling his cart. “Leave it!” She yelled. She saw the Goddess form an O with her mouth and start sucking. The noise was incredibly loud. She saw debris and people stream up into the gigantic mouth.


Clair looked ahead and saw a ditch; a space in the tile. “Melvin!” Clair called and pointed ahead at it. He shook his head and they both pressed forward. Soon Clair was far ahead of him partly because of her longer legs and athletic conditioning but mostly because he wouldn't leave that damn cart.


She made it to the ditch, but looked back and saw that Melvin was far behind. The crowd was now surging around him. “Leave it!” she yelled again at him amplified through her hand funnel. She looked down. All she needed to do was jump down into the ditch and that would be her best chance. She saw her badge reflecting light from it's prominent position on her large bust. “Shit!” She cursed turning toward Melvin and running to him.


She quickly made it back to him. The wind was picking up around them now. She looked up. The Goddess's giant all consuming mouth was getting closer. She kicked his cart back and then grabbed him by the hand. “Come on!” She yelled as the wind was getting ferocious in strength. They ran, but weren't running fast enough. Melvin's little legs couldn't keep up.


The wind was so strong now, but they had only a little farther to go. Clair was practically dragging Melvin forward now. Then she felt him lift up. The change in orientation took her by surprise and the wind simply ripped him from her grip. “Nooo!!!!” She screamed turning she saw Melvin ascend skyward in the powerful jet of wind into the Goddess's mouth.


It was over. She was going to die: consumed by the Goddess like everyone else in the city. Then a running man bumped into her launching her forward; they both hit the ground. He stood back up and as soon as he did was lifted off the ground and to his death. She took note of that and began crawling. She didn't have much further to go maybe twenty feet. She saw others having learned that trick were crawling behind her.


The wind was so powerful. She heard screams as now even those crawling were starting to get lifted to their doom. She was almost to the ditch. She started to slide back and a couple of brave guys reached out of the ditch and grabbed her arms. They were pulling her to safety and then she felt her self get pulled back as a man and woman grabbed a hold of her legs: one to each limb.


“Let go of me!” She screamed at them. They were now completely in the air and clinging to her legs for dear life. The two guys were pulling and had her shoulders and chest down in the ditch. Then her shirt gave out and they fell back. She screamed as she was lifted back toward her death. Her hands grabbed the ditch ledge and bought her time.


One of the guys gave up, but luckily the other didn't and then reached up and grabbed her forearms, but she felt herself still lifting. The two people clinging to her legs were generating too much drag. If the man didn't let go of her he would be killed too. “Let me go!: She yelled to him. He simply shook his head no and pulled harder. It only halted her her ascent. Soon he would fatigue and that would be it.


However, she felt her pants slipping. She sucked in her breath and wiggled her hips. Her pants, shoes, and the two people clinging to her legs flew up into the Goddess's maw and she fell forward into the guy that hadn't given up on her. She lifted off of him and backed into the wall of the ditch. She pulled her knees to her chest and sobbed.


Clair was sitting there in nothing but a thong, socks, and her sports bra sobbing, but she didn't care she was simply grateful to be alive. The guy crawled over to her. “Hey, you OK?” He asked. She tried regaining her composure, but was only partially successful. She shook her head yes only whimpering now. “Don't worry it'll be alright.” He said touching her cheek.


The tremendous noise above them died down and then stopped. He stood up and looked around. “I think she's leaving.” He said. There were a few dozen other people in the ditch besides Clair and her savior and they were starting to get to their feet as well. “The name's Matt.” He said looking down at her. “I'm Clair.” she said wiping her eyes and getting up.


When she did she looked around trying to find Matt to properly thank him, but he had turned around and bent over to get her shirt or what was left of it. He turned and stood back up. “I'll guess you'll be wanting this back officer...” He trailed off as he turned to face her. She looked down. He wasn't much taller than Melvin, maybe 5'2” tops.


He was gawking at her big breasts, but it wasn't entirely his fault as they were right in front of his face. Really her entire body was perfection. He finally looked up embarrassed. “I'm sorry.” He said his face turning red. She didn't mind one bit. Clair just wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into herself and held him tight giving him the biggest boob hug ever. She was totally aware of his head resting on and between her tits, but she didn't care and didn't think he would either.


“Thank you.” She said finally releasing him. She took half a step back and put her hands on his cheeks bent down and kissed him right on the mouth; a kiss he returned to which he noted that she didn't seem to mind. He handed her shirt to her and she put it on. The buttons were all popped off, but it gave her a little more coverage. “So, Matt...” She said smiling down at him in admiration. “...you got a girlfriend?”



Satisfied, I rose up to my full height, licked my lips one final time, and rubbed my belly. Oddly, the city of Bakersfield, small as it's inhabitants were, had quelled my hunger quite completely. It somehow seemed fitting that since I had saved everyone here from being dinner that I return that destiny to them, but since I was now full I suppose the circle would only complete for a small percentage of the population. Besides, I had other desires that needed attending to as well.


Returning from my thoughts I noticed that the attacking swarm around me had lessened considerably too. They must have all crashed or went to refuel and reload I figured. In my examination a tiny little parachute caught my eye. I probably wouldn't have noticed it were I not looking just then and were it not so brightly colored.


I watched enamored as it gently floated from eye level to chest level and was delighted when it came to rest on my gigantic nipple. I acted quickly and snatched the chute off my swelling nub with my finger and thumb. I lifted it and turned my head so I could examine it with just my right eye. I could just see the itty-bitty speck of a man dangling from it. “Ohhh, well hello cutie.” I said now becoming cognizant of my quickly escalating sexual arousal.


I moved him out away from the one eye and dangled him in front of my face. “I bet you're a little stud aren't you? Wanna fuck?” I asked rhetorically. I had already made up my mind as to what to do with him. I smiled at him knowingly as I lifted the index finger of my other hand and gently deposited him there. I then slowly lowered him down along my body to below my pussy. I split my labia with my free hand fingers and pushed my index finger and him in. I dabbed a slick vaginal fold gently and then I removed that finger and allowed my labia to close again.



Masters and Myers had been stalking her for the perfect shot for better than ten minutes now. They saw their opening and made an attack run. Masters unleashed his missiles first. “Damn! She moved. They hit her cheek bone.” He said peeling off. “Missiles away.” Myers announced.


He watched one strike the white of her eyes. She blinked and the other three exploded on her eyelid. Her eye opened again: no damage. “Direct hit! It didn't even phase her!” He shouted just as turbulence from her blink hit his aircraft. A wing clipped a strand of her hair. “Ejecting!” Meyers announced in the com before being propelled by rockets out of the cockpit.


Everything was spinning as automated systems took over. The chute deployed and once that was successful the chair straps released and the chair fell away. He took a deep breath. He was so close to her and she was so big. She was staring right at him. She couldn't see him, could she? He wandered as he gently floated down dangling from the end of his chute.


However, those giant eyes were tracking him as he descended from eye level to chin level then shoulder level. His feet hit the top of her one of her breasts and he ran and hovered down its enormous slope. Myers eventually reached the end and than was jerked violently as his chute hung on something.


He looked up and the chute was hanging on the edge of the Goddess's building sized nipple. He winced as his back slammed into the roughly flat end of the nipple. He was bounce out and spun around and then collided into it face first. “Shit!” He said to himself looking up.


He needed to get the chute free. He put his hand and foot into some nipple pores and started to climb the cliff like face of the nipple's end, but no sooner then he started did her giant finger and thumb snatch the chute and him off the giant nub.


Myers was accelerated upward so fast he nearly blacked out. Her giant dark brown eye scrutinized him for a moment. “Oh, Fuck!” He cursed to himself. “Ohhh, well hello cutie.” Her powerful voice reverberated in his chest. He felt himself move out further from the eye. He could now see her entire face.


“I bet you're a little stud aren't you? Wanna fuck?” She said to him. Myers immediately took out his knife and began cutting chute cords, but he wasn't nearly fast enough. Her other finger was maneuvered beneath him and he was set onto it and then lowered down her vast body. Her bush passed for what seemed like forever. He had cut two cords, but he had a dozen more at least.


He heard noise like trees falling and looked up and saw the Goddess's fingers plowing through her thick dark bush and splitting her enormous labia open for him. “Nooo!” He yelled as he was then pushed into the giant vagina and smashed onto some slick pussy skin. The finger left, but he remained stuck to a glistening inner vaginal fold. He could still see the outside world, but gradually less and less as the giant pussy opening began to close trapping him in. “Nooo!” He screamed reaching toward the light one last time as the opening closed trapping him within.



Julie didn't like the look of the Goddess as she approached. She had been raised very conservatively and had only been in this place a few months. The nudity and lewdness of the giant woman was revolting to her. People began screaming as the naked giantess straddled the city. The cries of the people were over powered as a barrage of air defenses were discharged.


Julie looked up and saw the explosions peppering the giant legs, butt, and vagina of the Goddess to little effect. “Play with me.” The Goddess begged as she began squatting down. Julie looked around for some place to run. Shadow enveloped her. She looked up. The immense naked ass has consumed the sky. The giant butt cheeks appeared smooth and only lightly tanned and so big. They were separated by a long crease measured in thousands of feet.


A giant pussy covered in dark hair was aligned at one end of the crack. Julie couldn't see the other end. The rockets and artillery bombarded the butt, but the giant cheeks didn't even quiver at the explosions. Was this to be her fate to die under the ass of a giant horny woman during a masturbation marathon. The butt descended lower and lower. The barrage intensified, but nothing could stop the giant butt.


Then a noise louder than anything Julie had heard occurred. Her body was lifted and thrown. When she opened her eyes she could hear nothing, but a ringing in her ears. She looked around. Debris was covering her legs. She couldn't feel them anyway. She looked up and saw the Goddess's enormous hairy vagina. She saw the it wiggle to and fro as the giantess settled in her seat atop the once proud city of Merryville. Above the dark curled pubic hairs Julie saw the Goddess looking down smirking.


She looked back and saw a mountain of debris being pushed by the hands of the Goddess toward her. It plowed into Julie a moment later and she was swept up in the debris tidal wave and smashed into the loins of the Goddess where the wave of rubble broke and crumbled against the course pubic hair and massive but sensitive skin of her giant twat.



I pushed my hands down my thighs circling to my knees and returned caressing my inner thighs. I then cupped my cunt with my right hand and squeezed. I tried desperately to feel him, but it was physically impossible. I would need to be content with the knowledge of what I had done with him. I looked around in glassy eyed lust still cupping my cunt. “Who's next. I'm so horny.” I announced sliding both my hands up my midsection to my breasts which I lifted from beneath and smashed into my upper chest.


I looked around and saw Merryville smoldering from my careless step from before. Being the second largest city it still was intact enough to use for my purposes now. My pussy was inflamed with desire. The puny man it had consumed only served to wet its appetite. I walked over to Merryville, still clutching my giant tits, and loomed above it. I let boobs drop and placed my hands on my hips surveying my city form above.


I lifted my foot and completely straddled it. Little tiny streaks immediately ascended from the city striking my legs, butt, and pussy. Some even reached as high as my tits and chin. I just stood basking in their missile and cannon fire. They had no ordinance that could even scratch me.


“Play with me.” I said to them in a soft, sultry high pitched tone. I then began crouching down and slid my hands from my hips to my inner thighs as I descended lower and lower. When my legs started to burn from the strain I just planted my giant ass down right in the middle of the city. I wiggled by butt cheeks getting comfortable.


My ass covered most of what was left of the city, but there were still some buildings standing between my legs and around me. I immediately began using my hands too plow Merryville into my groin. I scraped two hand fulls off the ground and smashed them against my pussy. My bush was littered with debris, but I didn't care. I reached to each side of my ass and scooped up another handful in each hand and then kneaded my giant tits.


I repeated this process until all of Merryville was in one of three places: under my ass, smashed against my cunt, or smeared across my breasts. Satisfied that I had lubed up enough I lay back flat and began to masturbate furiously. It wasn't long before I had climaxed having already worked myself up before hand. After I climaxed I stretched my arms and legs and rolled to my side. I felt so good I decided to take a short nap.


 

Chapter 10 – Leave a sleeping Goddess lie by minuss

Chapter 10 – Leave a sleeping Goddess lie


The military combat channels were still buzzing with traffic. Jared was drenched with sweat sitting in the command center. It had not been a good day. The Goddess seemed invulnerable to anything they had. To add insult to injury she was toying with them. At least she had stopped for now and it would give them time to re-group.


“Losses?” Jared barked. “Thirty percent of our air capabilities. Simpson, Bakersfeld, Morgantown, both Somerset's, and Merryville are completely destroyed.” An underling read from a report. Jared's jaw clenched. Merryville had been his home. He was pissed. He wanted her to suffer, but she was just too damn big.


“What is the largest ordinance we have?” Jared asked. “The RJ-50's.” The underling reported back. “How many do we have?” Jared interrogated. “Thirty.” The subordinate responded. “OK, dispatch half of them to Merryville with all the necessary support. Try to get her eyes. We'll only have one or two shots if we aren't successful in blinding her.” He ordered.



During the ride back Eugene and John had watched the onslaught of the Goddess and witnessed the pathetic resistance that their brethren had been able to muster thus far. John's men had long since retreated from the melee earlier. Deft at politics he took the opportunity to extend an olive branch to Eugene. Over Carl's protest John agreed to meet with Eugene in his base with no support from his troops.


Eugene had them put in a room for the meeting. “He locked us in boss.” Carl stated quickly noticing they were confined. “Of course he did. He's video taping too. See?” John pointed out. “I don't like it. We should've just dropped him off or better yet left him where we found him.” Carl lamented. “Not to worry Carl. There's no point in being enemies with any Lilliputian anymore and Eugene knows that.” John said looking up at the monitor and speaking to his captors more so than he was to Carl.


“Damn he's a conceited bastard.” Eugene said as he watch the feed from the room. “Shall we work them over and find out where the others are hiding out at?” A subordinate asked. “No, no. He's cocky, but he's also right. Come with me. We're going to see what he has in mind.” Eugene said.



How my sister had gotten the guest house equipped for our television channels I do not know. I clicked and clicked, but it didn't matter what channel I flipped to all of them were covering the same thing: the end of the civilization in the basement. I turned it off.


I could only watch so much of her lewd, methodical destruction. I searched the guest house hoping to find George, but of course he wasn't here. The bitch had stolen my husband and had no intention of ever letting me see him I'm sure. For someone so big and powerful she was very insecure.


After not finding George my next task was to see if there was a possibility of escape. I knew that the chances were slim, but I needed to check. So, I walked outside and went for a jog. I eventually came to the ledge of the estate, the drink coaster, which was the platform the guest estate was constructed on. It was a long way down: maybe 15-20 feet. I could use bed sheets to make a rope.


I took off at a run back towards the house. What I would do when I was down on the nightstand itself I hadn't a clue. I would cross that bridge when I got to it, but first, I had a rope to build.



The Goddess had done a number on the towns she had visited and I had a front row seat. Especially, at the last place she stopped where she just bull dozed the city with her hands into her loins and me. I was safe, of course, trapped in my clit stud prison.


Safe from physical harm that is. Who knows how witnessing so much death and destruction in such detail would weigh on my mind as time passed. I already had vomited twice. I didn't know what smelled worse, the vomit saturated air in my bubble or the smell of lust mixed with a tint of death that was prevalent outside.


I winced as another body hit my prison. Another poor unfortunate soul falling to their death trying to descend from atop the giant pussy that I was attached to. Or maybe they fell out of her bush who's to say. It didn't matter really. They were dead.


From the looks of it the rest of us would be joining them soon. I could only hope that was my fate. I feared that she had some other plan for me. From my position death seemed my only possibility of release from this hell I was in.


Slap! Slap! “Stop it!” I said aloud to myself. I couldn't let the situation I was in drive me crazy or to despair. However remote there was always hope. There's always a chance and I had to fight for that chance however small that I would get to hold Rachael again in my arms. This happy thought started to give me strength once again.



John had convinced Eugene that the only course of action for them now was to rescue and evacuate as many people as they could. The more people they could get away from the cities and into hiding the more might survive. Considering the devastation they had witnessed thus far it didn't take much to convince him.


“Its difficult to believe that anyone could survive any of the cities she's visited, but we keep finding them.” John told Eugene as he had just landed with another chopper full of people. John had focused his energies on running the rescue and evacuation side of things while Eugene managed the relocation and mustering what logistical support he could.


All of Eugene's secret warehouses that were to be used to enrich himself were now being given away. The irony was not lost on him.”You might save more if you visit the cities she hasn't destroyed yet.” Eugene suggested. “True, but so far we have been able to bring back full loads from the demolished towns. Plus if we get out of this every one of those individuals could testify against her.” John added.


Eugene just laughed. “She's never going to answer for this. We'll be lucky if we can escape with our lives.” He scoffed at John's idealistic notion. “If we can survive maybe we can be the first to get justice against them. If anyone deserves it she does.” John said. Eugene just shook his head.


“I'm a realist and this pie in the sky bullshit doesn't fly with me. Save it for your brainwashed followers.” Eugene shot back. John smiled. “Perhaps its too much to think our alliance in deeds would extend to politics.” He relented. “Let's just stick to the mission and we'll get along just fine.” Eugene agreed.


John walked over to the helicopter where Carl and the pilot were waiting for instructions. “Well we've hit every place, but Merryville.” John said. “No, boss, its too dangerous.” Carl immediately protested. The pilot was shaking his head. “We're not going there.” He agreed taking off his ear muffs. “She could wake up at any moment and swat us out of the sky.” He added.


However, John had his mind made up and he usually got what he wanted. “It will take us five minutes to get a chopper full of people. Years from now when we're telling stories about this to our grandchildren do you want to have to lie about how brave you were or would you rather be the real deal?” John asked. The pilot looked at him for a moment and put his headphones back on. “Get in! You got five minutes!” He said flipping switches and starting the engines.


They approached from the south. The Goddess lay on her back with one leg bent, knee in the air and the other flat on the ground. The altitude of their craft was about the height of her raised knee. Her arms were at her side and her dark hair was spread on the ground behind and above her head.


Her enormous boobs were trying to flatten and roll off the side of her chest, but they were so large, there was so much mass in each mound that despite the fact that they wanted to drip off her side they still had enough abundance to fill the vast majority of that space directly above her chest as well. Her breathing was heavy and she snored decadently without a care in the world.


“We need to land there.” John said pointing at the rubble that used to be Merryville. It literally was just a pile of rubble between her legs. Her legs were slightly spread and her giant vagina was right there for anyone to see. It was covered with dark curls, but the titanic twat itself glistened beneath still puffy and lubricated from her tryst with the town from earlier.


Her butt cheeks rested directly on the rubble. As they got closer they could see people in the rubble. Some were waiving at them, but most looked to be either digging or crawling down off the pile. They got closer still. She had rubble in her bush and butt crack, but that wasn't all. There were also people; hundreds, but more likely thousands on the humungous pussy looking for a way off. The giant genital grew exponentially the closer they got.


“Sadistic cunt!” John yelled. “We aren't going there.” The pilot said resolutely “We can't help them.” They got even closer. Her vagina was right in front of them filling their vision. Her leg and inner thigh towered up above them and the other leg went way off in the distance whence they came. The people stuck on the giant cunt lips were waiving frantically.


“Four minutes left.” The pilot warned. John hated that he had to leave those people. “Drop it down to the rubble.” He ordered. “Boss, if we land they'll mob this chopper there's too many of them.” Carl warned. “You're right. Just get us close enough to drop the ladder.” He instructed the pilot.


The pilot dropped them lower and the giant bush and pussy seemed to ascend and her giant butt came into view. There was rubble and people, some dead some alive, stuck within her crack, glued in place by her sweat. When they got close the ladder was lowered and people rushed it. When they got as many as they could aboard the chopper and on the ladder they began to ascend.


Up they went, the giant butt crack gave way to her hairy labia. They began to turn back to base, but the chopper stopped with a jolt. Carl leaned over the side. “The ladder!” He yelled. It was snagged on one of the dark curly pubs protruding from the massive fleshy vulva directly beneath them. Carl took out his knife.


“No!” John yelled. The chopper jolted again. “We have to!” He yelled over the chopper engines. He then cut the rope ladder just as John made it over to try and stop him. John saw the ladder fall. The thing may as well been made of people there were so many on it. It landed right in between her pussy lips.


At about the same moment as the ladder had landed the Goddess slid her bent leg down in her sleep. John saw the pussy lips close crushing anyone that survived the fall. Screams broke John's eyes away from the macabre sight. There was a man on the ledge of the chopper. He had been on the top of the ladder when it was cut.


Carl and John helped him into the chopper. John half expected him to be angry, but he was grateful to be alive. “Thank you.” He kept telling them. John didn't feel like he should be thanked for anything. With the ladder cut away the chopper was racing down the length of the Goddess's legs and back to the base. “We're coming back.” John told the pilot and Carl. Neither had the heart to argue with him.



Joseph's stomach felt uneasy as he approached. He was going the wrong way. He was a soldier in the artillery division. A full division of his comrades and him were being deployed to Merryville. Their mission was to take out her eyes. It seemed logical. Her eyes were probably the weakest point on her gigantic body.


However, he just couldn't shake the feeling that this would be his last mission. Seeing all of the civilians fleeing the opposite direction didn't help the feeling. Nor did witnessing the devastation she had unleashed getting worse the closer they got to her.


It wasn't long before they got near her head but her hair was all over the ground and preventing them from getting to the optimal position. He listened in as the officers argued about where to setup. “We can't go forward the path is impassable.” One said. “Then what do we do? Abandon the mission?” Chimed in another.


Joseph's hopes raised and his ears perked. “No! We're fighting men and we have a mission. I propose we setup over there and lob the shells over her shoulders.” Came the reply. “Its too far.” Came the response from the dove. “No, ballistics tells me we can just hit them from there if we aim right. Lets move out!” Ordered the hawk.


Fifteen minutes later and the artillery was in position just below her shoulder. They had called in air support to help them get the elevation and aim right. Joseph waited below with his gunnery crew next to the massive artillery piece that was as large as a two story building. If anything could damage her it was this thing.


He looked up. Her shoulder extended hundreds of feet up. Above that the side of a massive breast was suspended as if it would fall upon them at any moment, but somehow didn't. He could see it rising and fulling slightly with each of her breaths.


“We need to move a little bit back they're saying.” Said one of the officers referring to the aerial support team's recommendation. “Why? We go back any further and we might be out of range.” Another officer warned. “Yeah, but where we're at we can't clear the overhang of that gigantic tit.” Came the reply.



Jared watched the video feed from the aerial surveillance team. “We have movement.” Said one of the pilots. Jared's heart skipped a beat. “She's just crinkling her nose.” The other said. He calmed down again as he watched her nose twitch.


“Soon, bitch, soon.” He said to himself. “No! Wait! No! She's rolling over!” Yelled the pilot. Jared shoved the communications officer out of the way and picked up the phone. “Colonel get out of there!” He yelled into the phone.



The colonel had just heard the order when shadow enveloped him. He looked up. It was like the landscaping itself was transforming as the Goddess slowly rolled to her side. Her shoulder was rolling toward them soon to be followed by her giant breast. “Retreat!” He yelled.


Joseph saw what was happening and was in action before the orders even came, but it was no use. Her tit was moving too quick and it was too big. It reached a tipping point as she turned and the giant gelatinous orb accelerated exponentially slamming down onto them. No one even had time to scream. The titanic tit just plopped down crushing everyone from its imaginable weight.



Jared couldn't believe it. Just like that a full division gone. She hadn't even woken up. She was completely oblivious of the damage that her simple action inflicted. The chopper circled above searched for survivors, but he knew there were none.


He'd felt a woman's breast many a time. The soft flesh would expand and cover all of the ground leaving no place for his men to hide. Perhaps the softness would save them, but he knew that was just wishful thinking.


Were she smaller then maybe, but the sheer mass of those gigantic tits had crushed entire cities today. Even had his men gotten into a vehicle it would be flattened like tin foil under those Brobdingnagian boobs. The other one was even resting on top of the one that had flattened his men.


“We can't fight that! She's wiping us out accidentally in her sleep! She's going to kill us all!” An underling stood-up screaming hysterically. Jared turned and looked at him. “You saw it! She's invincible! We're all going to die!” He kept screaming and looking around. Jared pulled his side arm and shot the man in the head killing him instantly.


After the body dropped to the ground Jared looked around at his men. They were looking at him in shock. “Anymore quitters?” He asked daring someone to make a noise. No one did. “Good. Get back to work.” He ordered holstering his gun.


All his men dove back into their tasks with fear motivated enthusiasm. Half of them weren't even doing anything other than shuffling to look busy. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it. He took a long draw and exhaled slowly. He felt better already. Now, he could start thinking of what the next plan of attack would be.


 

Chapter 11 - Calm Before the Storm by minuss

 

Chapter 11 - Calm Before the Storm

 

After Jared finished his cigarette he felt calm. Despite the military losses suffered during direct conflict with her during the revolt was going well in his estimation. Only a half dozen or so cities had been destroyed and the Goddess lay dormant. “Comm, get Harold on my screen!” Jared barked. “We have him sir.” An underling reported just as Harold's face was plastered on the screen. “What is it?” he asked annoyed.

 

“Have you been monitoring events?” Jared asked. “Of course. Get to the point. I've got ten things to do yet.” Harold demanded. Jared welded command with an iron fist, but Harold was indispensable to this battle. To be honest, Jared liked his frankness. “How much time do we got?” Jared asked. Harold looked to be muttering to himself Jared knew he was quickly doing some math.

 

“It depends on how much she actually inhaled, but probably 30-45 more minutes.” Harold answered. “Can we give her another dose?” Jared asked. “Yes, but with diminishing returns.” Harold stated. “Will you be ready with the weapon in time?” Jared asked. “If you let me get back to work I will.” Harold spat. “Fine. We're delivering another dose; concentrated this time. How much more time will it get us?” “Thirty more minutes tops – I need to go I've got work to do. Harold out.” The screen went blank.

 

Jared looked around the room as his underlings processed what they heard. “Our sacrifices today are not in vain! Some of the shells we've been using were laced with a powerful sedative. We're going on a bombing run to use the last of our stockpiles. That giant whore will be unconscious for another hour and fifteen minutes. You all know how smart Harold is. He has developed a weapon that will deliver victory for us. We need to buy him the time to finish setting it up; with our lives if necessary. Understood?” “Yes sir!” Yelled the group in unison. “Good! Now will someone get that yellow carcass out of here.” Jared barked gesturing at the man he had shot dead just ten minutes ago.

 

 

I had gotten the bed sheets and made a rope from them and was about to start descending the ledge of the estate when I heard a chopper. I looked up and found it. John had kept his word. I started jumping and waving my arms and racing away from the ledge. My big breasts were bouncing and slapping off my chest and each other wildly, but I didn't care. I was getting out of here!

 

The chopper banked in my direction quickly over flying me and then descending to land a good 50 yards further in from the ledge. I ran to it almost skipping. When I got closer a man got off and removed his helmet. Who was this man? I had expected it to be John; it wasn't. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been Eugene or even somehow George, but a total stranger. I stopped.

 

The chopper blades were still whirling and my hair was whipping about. Another man leaned out of the chopper and motioned me to come-in shaking a blanket in the air with the other hand. Shit I'm naked. I slapped a hand over my vagina and used my other arm to cradle my tits. They might be strangers, but it was clear they were friendly so I ran to the chopper hopping on while trying as best I could to keep myself covered.

 

A man wrapped a blanket around me as I sat on a bench. The chopper looked to have about six guys on it. They were all clearly soldiers of some type. Two were piloting. One man was holding the handles on a big, powerful looking machine gun mounted to the side opposite that I entered. Another man was sitting on the bench. The guy in the helmet and the guy with the blanket rounded out the six.

 

The guy with the helmet crouched in front of me as the chopper began to ascend. “We're special forces. We're on a reconnaissance mission. We got your message. Help is on the way! Can you tell us what the situation is?” He said. I burst into tears.

 

 

Despite Carl's warning John had a convoy of trucks brought to the outskirts of Merryville. The Goddess's giant legs rose high into the sky above them, but they were in between them down past her knees. Her huge hairy pussy was looming off in the distance. Dormant. It was still glistening and looked to have leaked a bit from the earlier action, but heavy snore re-assured he rescue team.

 

As long as she didn't sit up and look down they were safe. It didn't take them long to fill the trucks with survivors. They were filling the last of the trucks when John heard aircraft screeching overhead. He looked up. There were four bombers flying in tight formation heading straight up the length of the Goddess’s body. He used his binoculars a closer look. “Jared still playing supreme commander.” He muttered under his breath.

 

“The last of them are loaded sir.” Carl informed him. “Alright lets move out.” John yelled. Just as his jeep started pulling off he saw a chopper buzz directly over head. This one was also heading in a direction that would take it up the Goddess's body, but its altitude was too low to clear her pelvis much less her tits. He lifted his fist ordering his motorcade to a stop.

 

He stood up and watched the chopper through bincoulcars as it continued and then rose up along her giant hairy vulva and then over it just grazing the pub tops and out of sight. “What in the hell?” He muttered refocusing the binoculars on the Goddess’ enormous furry vulva. There were hundreds, perhaps thousands of people trying to climb down off her pussy to get to them. Largely unsuccessfully he realized as he saw two bodies fall off.

 

He turned to Carl. “We can’t help them boss.” He said. John knew he was right, but it didn’t make leaving them feel any better. He banged his arm on the side of the jeep and his convoy carried its cargo of rescued survivors away to safety.

 

 

I talked myself out of the depths of despair some time ago, but reality was relentless. I was trapped like a hamster in a hamster ball. I could do nothing but wait and sleep. So I did. I slept. It was an uneasy sleep. A sleep of someone not tired, but with nothing else to do. A prisoner's sleep. Then I saw Rachael. She was laying on the glass looking down at me and smiling. She looked so nice. Her naked boobs were pressed flat against the glass wall and squashed beneath her. This made her aureoles look extra big. It was a good dream. “I don't want to wake up.” I said as I was being shaken.

 

There was a man in here with me now. He was putting a blanket around me. He was now guiding me out a hole in the glass out onto the stud. It was such a surreal dream and so realistic. I felt the cool breeze. I looked over at the expansive pussy and then around at the bush surrounding us. “Hey.” Rachael said. “We're getting out of here. Look!” She said pointing at a chopper hovering above us. “Oh that's where the breeze is coming from. It feels so nice. I don't want to wake up.” I said. The man helped me onto the chopper and then Rachael got on too. I just sat on the floor and looked at Rachael and smiled. I was going to enjoy her as long as I could before I woke up.

 

 

“OK. We've done our part now its your turn.” Said the man in the helmet. “We just need to follow that convoy we overflew. I bet anything John is leading it.” I told them. “You will want to talk to him and Eugene. Between the two of them they can give you all the information you need.” I said. The helmet man gestured to the pilots and pointed and then we zoomed off towards the convoy.

 

I sat down next to George who was being tended to by one of the other soldiers. Their medic I presumed since he was holding a bag up that was dripping into an IV. “How is he?” I asked. “He's dehydrated, but we're pumping fluids in him now. I brushed the hair out of George's face. “Don't wake me up.” He kept saying. “Honey, this isn't a dream. Its real. We're free.” I said to him. He smiled and then passed out.

 

 

Julie awoke and felt a sharp throbbing pain coming from her legs. It was an improvement from the numbness from earlier she figured. Her ass cheek was peaking out from her skirt and she pushed it down protecting her modesty. Even at a time like this her puritan values were shining through. Honestly, she was surprised to find herself alive at all given the title wave of debris that hit her. She just needed to determine where she was.

 

Glancing around she appeared to be on the floor of a high rise office building or what was left of it. Just about all its windows were out and it appeared to be leaning at an odd angle since gravity was pressing her on a desk that was on its side sitting on a wall. She heard a large creaking and moaning noise coming from the building around her. Through the broken windows she could see an opening maybe a hundred feet off in the distance.

 

“Hello is there anyone here!” She called out. “Yeah. I hear you.” A man’s voice answered. It was a good thing she covered herself she decided. “Where are you?” She asked. “Below you, in the next room.” He answered. She heard then saw a helicopter fly over the opening length wise. “We should try and get their attention so they can rescue us.” She suggested. He started laughing.

 

“They ain’t going to rescue us.” He said when he finished laughing. “Sure they will once they know we’re here.” She said. “We just have to get to that ridge.” She said. “You got amnesia or something? You do remember what happened that put us here right?” The man asked. “I remember the slutty Brobdingnagian woman sat on us and then crushed the city with her hands and then I blacked out.” She answered.

 

“Well, its probably for the best you did.” He said. With a good deal of pain she was able to move her legs. “You coming?” She asked. “Nah, you go ahead. I can’t move my legs anyway.” He said. “I’ll tell them where you are once I find help.” She assured him. “You do that.” He said almost in a laugh. She shrugged off his dourness, picked herself up, brushed debris off, and slowly began making her way to the wall of the tunnel she had found herself in.

 

 

I woke up in a bed and a hospital gown. I felt so much better than earlier even before I noticed Rachael was sitting next to me in some sweats and a T-shirt. She was smiling. I vaguely remembered being pulled out of my sadistic holding cell. “How?” I asked. “The Lilliputian special forces.” She answered. “The world knows. We just have to hold out.” She explained. “John and Eugene are in the other room talking to them now. They even got a hold of Jared and he is listening on the phone.” She went on, but she honestly had lost me about mid way through.

 

She saw my eyes staring right at her chest and smiled. She was wearing no bra and her brights were on. I could see the outline of each gigantic tit. They imparted stretch marks onto the T-shirt in the middle. At the end of each gigantic orb the dark circles of her large aureoles were visible through the shirt. Her long nipples dented the fabric profoundly in the middle of each darkened aureole. “I know, but its better than nothing which is what I've had for like forever it seems.” She said. “Maybe I like nothing better.” I responded.

 

“Even at a time like this.” She said shaking her head. She then looked over her shoulder and rolled her shirt up above her breasts and let it rest above them. “Now where was I.” She said and then finished debriefing me with her enormous titties hanging out in the open for my viewing pleasure. I responded in kind by pitching a large tent in my sheets. “Really?” She asked staring at the tent poll.

 

“Are you sure you’re healthy enough to be doing that?” She asked as she casually reached out and flicked at it with her fingers. My erection wobbled but then stood stiff again. “It sort of just happens for us guys.” I answered. “Well we can’t have your huge hard-on distracting everyone.” She said.

 

She looked around and then slipped her hand into the tent and stroked me to climax and then wiped her hand clean on the sheet as she pulled it out. “Satisfied?” She asked. “Very.” I responded. “Good. Its cold in here.” She said as she rolled her shirt back down over her magnificently massive tits. “I'll see about getting some food for you.” She said and then got up and left the room.

 

 

“Are we in position? Excellent. We’ll give her everything we have when she wakes up and then I’ve got one more trick up my sleeve. This ought to buy Harold and the strike force enough time.” Jared said into the command phone. He hung it up. No sooner than he did two technicians came over to him. “Its ready.” They said. “Alright lets suit up.” He ordered and then got up himself.

 

Five minutes later and they were standing before a specially designed fighter. It has a turret cannon on the front with fifty rounds of explosive shells, twelve missiles, and a fast charging pulse laser his technicians explained. Defensive measures include a smoke screen, ejection seat, and extra heavy duty construction. The controls are identical to the P78 which you flew in the Brobdingnagian wars.

 

“Can I communicate with her from it?” He asked. “Yes. We’ve installed special directional amplifiers. As long as you have line of sight to her then, yes. It will cause her eardrums to vibrate in resonance with your voice.” One of the techs explained. “Outstanding work gentleman.” Jared complimented as he donned a fighter suit.

 

His second in command burst into the hangar. “You’re not actually going out there are you?” He asked. “Yep.” Jared answered. “Are you crazy? That one ship is meaningless, but your command of our forces is indispensable.” His commander said seizing his shoulder. “Rod, you’re right that ship is meaningless even with all its bells and whistles, but she’ll make time for me when she finds out I’m in it. Then all of those bells and whistles might help me last five minutes; and those five minutes could make all the difference.” He explained.

 

“Send someone else. We have plenty of great pilots. We need you here.” Rod protested. “No. It has to be me. I taunted her earlier for a reason. You’re in command. Give Harold all the support he needs, but have an evacuation plan ready. If he fails then its time to run. Save as many as you can. If you split up into small bands and don’t congregate into large groups some of you may survive unnoticed until help arrives. Now get out of here. You’re place is back in ops command.” He ordered.

 

 

Jack looked out as they hovered above the giant nose of the goddess. The sole purpose of this mission was to report back when she woke up. It was suicide. If she saw them they were dead. If she didn’t and sat up they were dead. He looked out the other side of the chopper. Her huge breasts rose like mountains and out past that her knees rose up higher.

 

Down between those knees was the remnants of his home town: Merryville. He had friends and family there. Suicide mission or no if he could contribute in some small way to bringing this giant bitch to justice then it was worth it. He turned back around and saw the bridge of her nose, forehead, and eyes. Her nose wrinkled. Then her eyes popped open. Huge brown eyes that hadn’t seen them yet. “Lets get out of here!” He yelled at his pilot then he grabbed the radio to report, “She’s awake! She’s awake!” Jack yelled.

 

Chapter 12 - Apocalypse Now by minuss

 

Chapter 12 - Apocalypse Now

 

I felt cold and I opened my eyes. I yawned. Apparently destroying a civilization was hard work because I was groggy even after my little catnap. I was having fun in my role as goddess of the apocalypse, but I couldn’t help imagining my life after this. What would I do without my tiny civilization? My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed a minuscule helicopter above my nose and flying south. I opened my mouth and inhaled it with a single breath.

 

I couldn’t didn’t even feel it or taste it. It was just gone. I rose up and let out another satisfied yawn and stretched my arms up high and then out. I looked down at the rubble that used to be Merryville between my legs. I was sitting on the rest of it. I could always start again after the heat died down. It would be expensive buying on a black market, but I could enforce breading laws to encourage population growth; three females to every male. As these thoughts swirled in my mind I noticed a pin prick flash in front of my nose and another.

 

I looked down and to my left. It looked like just about all of the remaining military forces of my civilization had been mustered during my slumber. There were hundreds of little groups of soldiers and vehicles organized into scores of larger of groups. Just above those were hundreds of helicopters and low flying aircraft buzzing about. Then higher above that maybe shoulder high to me sitting as I was there appeared to be another few hundred faster moving aircraft: fighters and bombers I guessed. It truly was an impressive array of forces.

 

It might have been concerning but for the fact that I could fit all of them onto a small cafeteria plate. “Wow. Throwing everything at me, huh?” I asked. Then a thousand pin pricks of light burst forth in staccato fashion from the minuscule army below. I watched fascinated as the shells began exploding against my hip and outer thigh. A few explosions rose as high my left breast. I could feel nothing.

 

“That’s hardly fair now is it? Let me come closer so you can reach my head” I said and spun around to lay on my belly. I rested my boobs and elbows on the floor in front of the army and my chin in my hands. They never quit shelling. I just basked in their bombardment barely detecting anything as the shells impacted my face.

 

 

“Wow. Throwing everything at me, huh?” The goddess asked. “Fire!” Sergeant Masters yelled. His men flipped the lever and held hands over their ears as their giant gun on wheels exploded from one end and sent a huge shell hurtling at the goddess. A reload order was barked, but went unheard as other howitzers shelled the giant woman in front of them. It didn’t matter. The crew was a well oiled machine. Thirty seconds after the reload command they didn’t actually hear they were locked and loaded to fire again.

 

“That’s hardly fair now is it? Let me come in closer so you can reach my head.” She said and the giant bitch actually re-positioned herself so her breasts, chin, and face were right in front and above their formations. “Fire!” Sergeant Masters yelled. His trigger man pulled the lever lock and all covered their ears as the howitzer let out its low thump-boom. The sound reverberated through the chest of every man and woman in the crew and it was enjoined by hundreds of others.

 

Sergeant Masters chanced a glance up at her. The shells were hitting; all of them. She was so big they simply couldn’t miss. Explosions were visible against her tits, lips, nose, and even her eyes and she was just smiling through it all. She didn’t even blink. Sergeant Masters knew then they were in trouble. These weapons worked fine against insects and other pests, but they never had a chance against her. At best they were some diversion or delaying tactic. He hoped it was worth it because they were all going to pay for it with their lives. He shrugged at that realization.

 

“Reload!” he yelled and the crew started over again, but as they did he saw a shadow envelope them for a moment. He glanced up and her hand and fingers were hovering above and then a fifteen hundred foot-plus index finger descended. A polished fingernail some three or four hundred feet in length penetrated their phalanxes. He saw men and vehicles thrown into the air or scraped into paste as she drug it among them.

 

He could still see her face. She appeared bored as she smote them with one finger. They fired at will and the shells still found their mark, but they were just as ineffective as before. Sergeant Masters grabbed the radio, “We are having no effect. We need air support!” He looked up hopefully and as if on queue the helicopters and the air to ground fixed wing craft accelerated up and around her hand.

 

 

I let them get in another salvo before I decided to write my name. They were so feeble. Here were all these macho army men and women doing their level best to destroy me and I wasn’t taking them seriously at all. I admired my penmanship for a moment, but then my nose crinkled at the urge to sneeze. I held it. If I sneezed at this range the battle would be over and I wasn’t done playing yet. “Hold on for a sec…I...ahh….ahhh….” I quickly pushed myself up on all fours and turned away from them.

 

“Ahhhchhheeeeewwwww. Whew. There. Didn’t want to cause too much chaos now do we?” I said condescension dripping from my voice. I looked down at them from above. My giant titties were still swaying from getting up and sneezing. That’s when I noticed that in my haste to not obliterate my attackers completely from a sneeze I had swept the sky nearly clean of the helicopters and low flying aircraft. I noticed a few small explosions on my tits as my breasts continued to sway, but the frequency slowed rapidly.

 

“Oops. I’m such a clutz sometimes. I didn’t mean to smash all of your helicopters against my boobies like that. In my defense, these things do get in the way a lot. Any busty ladies down there will know what I mean I’m sure.” I said smiling. “Now where were we?” I asked as I slowly lowered back down careful not to crush my toy army under my big breasts.

 

 

The helicopters and attack aircraft accelerated upward. “Hold on for a sec…I...ahh….ahhh….” She said and the wind began to whip and blow as she pushed her massive body up on all fours and turned her head. In doing so her huge breasts slammed into our choppers and small fixed wing aircraft in the middle of the attack run. Her giant swaying boobs each about a mile long just obliterated most our air forces. They all just exploded against her swaying breasts which just wobbled slowly from side to side as if nothing happened.

 

“Ahhhchhheeeeewwwww. Whew. There, didn’t want to cause to much chaos now did we?” She then looked down and realized what she had done. “Oops. I’m such a clutz sometimes. I didn’t mean to smash all of your helicopters against my boobies like that. In my defense, these things do get in the way a lot. Any busty ladies down there will know what I mean I’m sure. Now where were we?” She said as she lowered herself down again bringing those titanic titties back to the ground in front of us again. The men looked at each other in disgust and turned to Sergeant Masters who barked, “Light that giant bitch up! Fire!”

 

 

It was such a remarkable little army. The little cannons would fire and then then rows of tanks would follow suit. All the while the remaining helicopters and fixed wing craft were strafing me. Occasionally I’d catch an aircraft or especially strong shell in the eye causing it to itch, but a blink later and it was as good as new. I crossed my feet together and bobbed them up and down behind me as I took the best shot the army could muster right in the face.

 

It was a shame I was going to have to draw this battle to a close, but how to do it? I could step on them, but that was too boring and I had done a lot of that already. I could piss on them. It would certainly do the trick, but the thought of mopping up a puddle of my pee later didn’t sound appealing. I could sit on them, but even that was more effort than I wanted to expend on them.

 

“Well, as fun as this is I have more cities to smite. Which tit would you like to be crushed with? Left or right?” I asked rising up and allowing my big boobs to hang above them slowly wobbling. “All you tough army guys down there, I bet when you played with your wife’s titties last night you didn’t realize you be getting crushed under a single giant titty today did you?” I taunted. “Awww, you’re ruining it. Don’t go retreating now.” I said as I dabbed my left nipple into a division that had broken off from the main group utterly obliterating it.

 

“You’ve been so brave and it won’t save you anyway. You’re to little and my boobs are soooo big I can fit you all under just one of them. Fine, you’re going to run anyway, eh? Well, you asked for it.” I said dipping my left boob down until it pressed flat on the floor and spread out beneath me covering all of them. I took a deep breath. This was power; witnessing a professional army of thousands fleeing from my big fat titty and then crushing them; ALL of them with it.

 

When I lifted back up the vibrant writhing army was motionless with only a few fires visible. I lowered down so my eyes were just above it to survey the damage. It was total. I saw flattened little vehicles and soldiers everywhere. I lifted up and admired my swaying boobs. They looked just as they had a moment before; just normal boobs if on the big side. Nothing visible to indicate that one of them snuffed out the majority of the ground forces of my civilization. It was not surprising my nipples were now fully erect and my pussy was dewy.

 

 

Julie finally made it to the opening. It wasn’t as nearly high as it was wide. She looked back inside and saw the building was wedged against the floor and ceiling of the cave she had just climbed out of. She was perplexed by the strange limbless trees she found in front of her and sprouting from the vertical. A massive earthquake began shook her out of the confusion about her surroundings and into self preservation mode.

 

She dropped flat on the ground and subsequently heard a series of loud pops. She looked back into the cave and could just make out that the building she had climbed out of was crumbling. The walls pressing and moving against it. In no time at all it disappeared completely replaced by what appeared to be a new smaller wrinkled cave mouth, but before she could process that image her orientation began to change.

 

The ground she was laying on went vertical and she slid a short way before it was flat enough to stop her motion. She stood up and saw that the small cave that collapsed on the building she had escaped from was now vertical and familiar. Her heart started beating fast and she turned to run. After not more then ten steps the horizon opened up and she found her self looking down tens of thousands of feet.

 

Flanking her field of vision were two giant naked female legs which went on forever to the ground where enormous feet with red painted toe nails sat flat on the ground. “Oh my god. Oh my god.” Julie said in quick succession panicking as she slowly turned around and looked up. Those strange trees were dark public hairs and she could see many more twisting and curling off in random directions covering the outside of two plump lips.

 

High above a pink hood and knob as big as building peaked at her over the natural curve of the cliff-like lips. She looked back from the way she came and clearly glistening now two wrinkled inner lips pulsed or otherwise fluidly moved in response to erotic thoughts playing through its owner’s mind or movement of the giant legs and hips it was framed with in and sat upon. Julie screamed.

 

 

“Gerald, they’re telling everyone to evacuate the cities and flee into the forbidden zone now.” Melinda yelled at her husband through the phone. “OK. Grab some food to carry and then go...I know. We’ll find each other don’t you worry. Go toward the wall opposite the throne. I’ll look for you there.” He said his voice traveling through the electric signals back to Melinda in the next city over just over a mile away.

 

Gerald grabbed his lunch box and work jacket from his locker and headed down out of the sky rise he was helping build. He saw the Goddess some miles away and counted his blessing that her gaze hadn’t turned toward the twin cities of Gibbons and Haddock. These were mid-sized bergs located about a mile apart. The sports team’s were the fiercest rivals in the land probably because of their extreme proximity.

 

“We need to: speed...things...up.” Gerald heard her voice say and then felt tremors of increasing strength. When the shaking stopped he looked up and saw her directly above looking down at; well, it seemed like him. He had seen her like this a hundred times and he still looked away. He only looked back after she spoke.

 

“Even the end of the world has to...end” She said giggling softly. “No. NO!” Gerald yelled as he looked up and then shadow enveloped him. He glanced over at Haddock where Melinda was and saw shadow take it too. He ran faster then he had ever ran in his life. He was older, but he was in shape and could move. It didn’t matter. She was too big. First the light left, then the air, then the space almost at once. Then silence.

 

 

I slowly stood up and shimmied my shoulders causing my naked tits to jiggle and freeing them of any loose debris from the army I had just flattened under the left one. I glanced at the clock. The hour was getting late and I needed to move this apocalypse along. I looked down and smiled then said, “We need to...speed...” and I stepped on McHenry “things...” and then I took a big stride and stepped on Orleans “up.” I said as my third step obliterated Barbourville.

 

Smiling a stepped forward and simultaneously glanced over my shoulder. Three steps, three cities, three seconds. I then stopped and looked down. My twin cities of Gibbons and Haddock were right below me. I had almost stepped over them. I was about to just crunch them under my feet too, but a better idea popped into my mind. There are full moon’s, harvest moon’s, blue moon’s and blood moon’s. I decide to add crushing moon to the list.

 

I smiled and said, “Even then end of the world has to...end”. I know stupid. I couldn’t think of anything clever. No matter. I shrugged and slowly sat down allowing each city to experience the full measure of my soft full ass cheeks before I crushed both: one under each buttock. At the last moment I slipped and my naked butt just sort of plopped down. I felt the cool basement floor and nothing else. I wiggled a little for good measure before I rose again.

 

“Hey! You overgrown whore of Babylon.” a voice insulted me. I looked around. “What? Who said that?” I asked a little unnerved. Was there an intruder? I instinctively cradled my big bare breasts as I looked around. “”Scared? Good. You should be.” The voice said. There was no one here. Then I saw it. A little craft slightly bigger than a normal stunt fighter. I swatted hundreds out of the sky tonight and hundreds more splattered against my titties just minutes ago. It didn’t seem possible, but the voice was coming from that direction and small is it was it was he only thing there.

 

I swatted at it and missed. It moved back quickly and suddenly. “You’ll have to do better than that Slutzilla.” It taunted me. Then I realized who it was. “Ohhh, its my little rebel general. Did they demote you? I mean the war’s not going well for your team at the moment now is it?” I taunted laughing.

 

“Actually, its going fine. You’re so predictable. As if we’d just hang out in the cities and wait for you to come crush us. What are you in you’re world? A strung out stripper? Maybe a stupid house wife or a ditzy diner waitress? You certainly know shit about tactics.” He insulted.

 

My anger rose quick, instinctively and my retribution was automatic. “Bye bug.” I said as I prepared to swat him out of the air, but just as I was about to unload a light twice as bright a flash bulb caught me off guard and I missed again. “Hahaha. Stupid and predictable.” The voice said. “I’m going to kill you!” I squealed in rage. As my eyes still saw phantom lights dancing in them.

 

Chapter 13: Final Preparations by minuss

 

Chapter 13: Final Preparations

 

Jared quickly used the time he bought with the lasers to the eyes trick to relocate his fighter behind her. He had to maintain line of sight with her head in order to to talk shit to her which would be pivotal to extending the amount of time his life bought for Harold and the rest of the population of the basement civilization.

 

It was a good thing too because she swatted blindly in front of her a couple of times while her vision returned. Her huge titties jiggled alternately exposing side boob to him as they swayed from her blind swats. He needed to see what his communication range was. He flew away from her maybe one of her body lengths away. He put her ear in the target and spoke, “Hey you Broby-bimbo, how’d you like that laser in the eyes? It’s strong enough to cut one of us in half. I wonder if it will do any permanent damage, eh?”

 

“You better hope I swat you because if I catch you alive I’ll take my time and get creative. How about I put you in a bottle and suck on it until you turn inside out?” She asked. She was trying to scare him, but it didn’t work. He was glad she could hear him and was getting worked up over him.

 

He at least had 7 miles of audio range. He had a couple more tricks up his sleeve, but his best weapon was the fact he could talk with her and she couldn’t silence him. If he could get into her head he could drag this out and the longer she spent on him gave his people more time.

 

 

John, Eugene, and the commander of the Lilliputian commando unit were on a conference with Rod and Harold over in Divintiy. Rachel and Todd sat off in the back ground and listened in. “Look, just because Jared wants to personally take down the Goddess doesn’t mean we have to go along. Evacuate and survive until the cavalry arrives.” John pleaded.

 

“What exactly is the cavalry?” Rod asked the skepticism dripping from the question. “Major Patterson, do you mind filling Rod in?” John asked and looked over at the Lilliputian commander. He couldn’t believe Jared hadn’t told his lackey all this. Probably figured it didn’t matter to the plans he had put in motion so why bother.

 

“The Brobdingnagian swat team has been expedited and will come at dawn.” Major Patterson stated. “Hmmmppppfff, like we can trust that.” Rod muttered. “We thought the same. Once we learned of the situation here we got into contact with base and they’ve dispatched a kill ship.” He said. “When does that arrive?” Rod asked. “Two hours, probably less.” The major answered. Rod looked thoughtful on the screen.

 

“They’ll be too late.” Harold stated. “Come now Harold, two hours is nothing.” John said. “Its more than enough time for her.” Eugene added. “This is senseless. Why do thousands of soldiers and airmen have to die needlessly? We could even use that hardware to get more of our people into hiding.” John added.

 

“The civilian population has been directed to evacuate already. Those soldiers and airmen are buying them time.” Rod said. “What? Extra seconds? Minutes maybe? This is madness!” John exclaimed in exasperation. “I’ve never been in favor of this stupid coupe, but while we haven’t harmed her we have slowed her down without her realization of that fact. She stops and toys with an army when she sees one in front of a town before destroying the town. Those add up. Combined with the sedative gas it gave me enough time to prepare our primary defense.” Harold stated.

 

“Its ready?” Rod asked surprised. “It is.” Harold said calmly. “Give us the soldiers and trucks at least, Rod. Keep what air forces you have left and let us use the Divinity personnel carriers to help evacuate people.” Eugene said. “I have very little aircraft left and only civil defense personnel. I’ll need those.” Rod stated. “No you won’t.” Harold interjected. “The weapon will work or it won’t. Having those extra ground forces will be meaningless.” He finished.

 

Eugene could tell Rod was still unsure. “Rod, keep the tower turret operators and their re-loaders and let us use the rest. I’ll even send you the location of some warehoused aircraft in Divinity I was saving for a rainy day.” He said. “Eugene, you corrupt bastard. Jared would have shot you on the spot.” Rod retorted. “You want the aircraft? Give us the ground transports and soldiers.” Eugene said. “Fine.” Rod spat.

 

 

I rubbed my eyes. They were itchy and dry now. The work of that laser no doubt. Where did that little twerp go? I turned and scanned the room. My eyes caught some movement. There he is. I decided to sneak up on him. He had been able to dodge my hand when he knew it was coming. This time I’ll surprise him. I kept stealing glances as I moved erratically pretending to look for him, but always moving closer.

 

He was in arms length. I swiveled toward him and clapped my hands together and simultaneously yelled, “Gotcha.” I opened my hands and didn’t see anything which didn’t necessarily mean much they were so small. Then I saw movement. He was between my tits. I had overreached for him and missed. I crunched my arms and shoulders together in an attempt smash him with my boobs.

 

I slowly relaxed and looked between my breasts for a little squashed fighter plane on their surface, but he wasn’t there. I saw him diving down the length of my body he was approaching my pelvis. I tried to swat at him, but my own big tits betrayed me. I have used them many times as weapons of seduction or destruction, but this time their bulk knocked my swing off target and my fingers grazed my thigh as his little ship disappeared beneath my crotch.

 

 

Jared watched her pretending not to notice him. He saw her side glances. He knew what she was planning, but it still may not matter. She was so big he might not be fast enough. Her huge tits telegraphed her attack. A ripple of energy whipped across their massive gelatinous surface as her muscles swiveled her torso towards him. As soon as he saw her hands turn up and her arms begin to raise he knew she was trying to crush him with a clap. He expertly tapped the controls forward.

 

BOOM! It was like thunder right behind him. He didn’t mean to fly between her tits, but he hadn’t counted on the shock wave from her clap. It pushed him forward more than he intended. He put the craft into a barely controllable dive. He just hoped he could escape her boob canyon before she realized where he was. Sure enough the fleshy walls started closing in. POW!

 

This clap was less powerful and much more helpful. The burst of air that squirted out from the bottom of her now compressed breasts added to his velocity pushing him rapidly down her body. He leaned into it and hoped he could get out of sight before she realized he was still alive. He saw dark curls approaching and skimmed them. Just as he was about to curl under her pelvis he saw giant fingers swing by and smack her thigh.

 

The air turbulence caused his craft to shake, but he maintained control. He buzzed her pussy lips and then dove down her inseam instead of coming out behind her. He needed to be out of swatting range even if it meant he was closer to her legs than he wished to be. When he got below her knee he raced it out to her side in an attempt to put some distance between them.

 

He saw he huge leg lift and her body pivot to look for him. He was still below her knee level, but he turned the craft around so he could taunt her some more. Her giant ass was still quivering a bit from her abrupt turn. “Damn it.” He heard her say as she looked intently for him. He targeted her ears. “Can’t see me, eh? You’re blind, stupid, and slow. No wonder you play Goddess with us. You’re a sad loser Brobdingnagian with a capital L.” He insulted.

 

 

“Damn it.” I cursed aloud. I stepped to the side and spun around and expected him to be right behind me, but I couldn’t see him. I scanned the area around my hips. “Can’t see me, eh? You’re blind, stupid, and slow. No wonder you play Goddess with us. You’re a sad loser Brobdingnagian with a capital L.” The voice said to me. Fuck him. He wants me to argue with him. I’m a goddess. I’m above that and above him. I’ll make him come to me.

 

I walked slowly, but deliberately over to Chobra my third largest city. I wanted them to feel every foot fall. I wanted my curvy hips to swivel, my huge tits to bounce, and my sexy ass to quiver and I wanted everyone to see, but especially him. “You’re one insignificant insect. I have a civilization to destroy. Stop me if you can.” I said nonchalantly.

 

I stopped and planted my hands on my hips with my legs slightly spread in a power stance and looked down at Chobra. As usual the town militia had been mustered to meet me. “Look its another army. How boring.” I said and I lifted my left foot and slowly set it down on top of it. It wasn’t a stomp and it wasn’t fast, but it was deliberate. I made sure I covered them all before stepping on them. I then twisted slowly as if putting out a cigarette.

 

“What no air force? Oh that’s right. They all crashed into my titties earlier. All except for one annoying little dip shit, but he doesn’t matter.” I taunted. “Well, Chobra, its your turn.” I said in an understated tone considering what I was about to do to them. I slowly moved my right foot above the town planted the front half of it down inside of it and wiggled my toes. When I finished no stricture in the city left standing was above my toe. All the buildings had fallen.

 

I then brought my left foot in and planted it completely next to my right, but a half a foot length further forward so it was entirely on the city. I then lifted my right and planted it next to my left foot. Looking down at the city from above there was little lift, but some outskirts. I jumped and when I landed those were gone too. I smiled. How did we ever lose any battles to these insects. “Whoops. Looks like you lost another city general douche bag.” I said snickering at my insult.

 

 

No one had any illusions. They all knew this was a one way mission. Still there were no deserters. Everyone bravely stood with weapons ready and in formation in front of the main gates of Chobra. When Jeffery had signed up he had assumed it would be fighting insects and the occasional spider off. He had seen some of those and always emerged victorious and unharmed. This would not be the case this time.

 

He never imagined he would have to defend against the Goddess his savior. He still couldn’t believe she was doing this, but his eyes and ears witnessed and heard it happening. When shadow fell above him he looked up and trembled. He was resigned to his fate, but seeing her looming above them with her hands planted on her curvy hips kicked in his adrenal system.

 

She was so big and she had already destroyed, no, humiliated and toyed with the combined might of the regular army and air forces. Maybe the minute or two she would spend toying with them would save more lives elsewhere. How would she do it? Would she drop those huge round tits of hers on them? Sit on them? Her ass would probably cover all of them and the city behind them. His eyes were drawn to her huge pussy and full dark bush. Would she feed them all to that?

 

“Fire.” The command came. All the artillery they had went off at once and the soldiers all started shooting with their rifles at will. All that noise was completely drowned out by the voice of the Goddess. “Look its another army. How boring.” The second to last thing Jeffery saw was the face of the Goddess.

 

It was not angry or lusty. It was studious as her eyes meticulously guided her city sized foot above them. No part of his militia escaped the shadow. The muzzle flashes pierced the eerie darkness illuminating the thousands of living beings fighting against her. An instant later all light of the this world was gone.

 

 

“Whoops. Looks like you lost another battle general douche bag.” She said laughing. Jared targeted her ears. “Thanks for that proof of genocide for my cameras. This will work nicely for the prosecution at your trial.” He lied. Jared had no cameras and even if he did what good is prosecuting her if she successfully kills everyone. Let John make the documentary of her demise. Jared preferred a more active role.

 

His ruse looked to have the intended effect she turned in his direction and was scanning for him again. He didn’t have anything that could do any real damage to her, but Harold did out fit some of his missiles with a special concoction and he had his lasers and acid tongue. Those would have to do. He accelerated towards her face and started firing the lasers at her eyes again and prepped the missiles.

 

She shut her eyes and started swatting blindly again missing by a mile. He was too close to her face for her hands. He let loose a volley of the special missiles and they exploded right on her upper lip and then banked around the side of her head. He heard loud sneezes from the Goddess and started laughing. “Harold you smart son of bitch: pepper gas.” He said. Jared ascended some and kept flying away from and behind the Goddess. He swung wide and aimed his communication sight at her ears again.

 

 

I shut my eyes after one of them was flashed with a laser. I kept them shut as I waived my arms in front of me. I then got a whiff of something weird and shortly after started so sneeze violently. One, two, three times, “Accchhhheeeeee!” I sneezed thrice in rapid succession. I opened my eyes both of which were watering and now my nose was running. How was this tiny little fucker doing this to me?

 

“Missed again you giant bimbo.” His annoying little voice resonated in my ears. It sounded like it was coming from behind me so I turned. My eyes were open even if one of them had some phantom lights dancing in them from that laser. They were flashed again. I immediately shut them. Then the smell and I started sneezing again. “Ahahahaha, I can do this all day bitch.” The voice said.

 

I screamed and started swinging wildly and rapidly in all directions. My eyes were shut, but I was covering a lot of area. Whipping my head and arms around making sweeping swings of the air around me. My tits were swinging and slapping off each other audibly. Good. The more appendages pushing through the space around me the better my chances of crushing that little fighter.

 

 

Jared was actually enjoying himself. The Goddess was almost helpless to his adroit aerial assaults on her and he was letting her have it; strafing her again with the laser and letting loose the pepper missiles. He flew wide again and banked for another pass flipping on the communicator, “Ahahahaha, I can do this all day bitch.” He said as he accelerated in for another pass.

 

She started counter attacking with a fury he hadn’t yet seen, but he was good and deftly avoided her sweeping arms and hands. She had her eyes shut so he banked around her head and would hit her on the next pass. That’s when the ship started to shake and come apart. Her hair was his undoing. Her strands were whooshing through the air like a net designed to ensnare him. The strands damaged the wings beyond repair and he was out of control. There was only one thing to do: eject.

 

 

I wiped my eyes and sniffed my runny nose and tentatively looked around. I couldn’t believe it. I was actually fearful of where he would strike from next, but that’s when I saw it. Like a tiny piece of confetti it descended slowly; first at eye level, then nose, then mouth. A little parachute. I smiled devilishly as I slowly leaned in and focused and as much practice as my eyes had with my little subjects I could see him.

 

“Well, well, well. What have we here.” I stood back up straight and delighted how my movement induced air currents sent my little rebel assailant into a tizzy of motion rising a bit before descending again. Seeing him so small and helpless floating slowly in front of me made me feel big and all-powerful once again. Not surprisingly I could feel my titties tingling and my nipples swelling to maximum size putting large buildings in my civilization to shame much less this single puny man.

 

I pondered his fate. I was used to meting out punishment on entire cities. Anything I would typically do would be too quick for a single speck like him. Even sacrifices had time to think about what was coming for them. I wanted him to suffer. He needed to linger so he could fear his inevitable demise. But how?

 

 

Jared watched the fighter spiral down and explode on impact with the upper slope of the Goddess’s left breast. He looked up. The parachute was performing well and he was slowly drifting to the ground. His only hope was that she wouldn’t see him. It was a long shot, but possible. After all her vision was blurred from the laser and pepper attacks he had visited upon her moments ago.

 

It was peaceful as he floated downward. He almost started to hope that he would survive this. “Well, well, well. What have we here.” Jared heard come from behind him. The parachute slowly spiraled and her huge face came into view. She was leaning in and her enormous eyes trained directly onto him. It was over. He was finished. She smiled devilishly before straightening up again which sent air currents up into his parachute violently converting his descent into a short ascent.

 

When he started descending again he noticed her watching him float slowly down in front of her body. A giant hand approached with an extended finger and thumb ready to pinch him, but then it retracted. She crouched and leaned in opening her mouth. So, she was going to eat him. Good. He’d be dead as soon as her massive tongue pressed him against her mouth or teeth.

 

 

Like a big fish slowly stalking a minnow I moved my mouth into position. I opened wide and then inhaled him. I didn’t know what would happen for sure, but I hoped and imagined that he would land on some lung tissue and live a day our two with plenty of air to breath in my lungs as my immune system or some other mechanical defenses dealt with him. Maybe I’d cough whatever was left up in a day or two.

 

Thinking of his demise put a smile on my face and I dropped my hands to the curve of my hips and turned around slowly surveying the remainder of my civilization. A lot of it was in ruins, but many cities were still unscathed. I glanced at the clock. I’d need to speed this up a bit. My apocalypse was well behind schedule.

 

“Its too bad I won’t get to spend quality time with each of you.” I said dropping my hands to my sides. I casually took a couple of steps looking from side to side and down at the towns still left. “Time is short and the end is nigh.” I said as I casually stepped on a small to middle sized berg the size of a dollar bill. I destroyed it with a single well aimed step. I let my full weight settle on my feet and looked down wiggling my toes.

 

Who would have thought the instrument of the Apocalypse for so many would be these freshly painted toes and increasingly dusty and bloody soles. I visited each remaining city with the exception of Divinity and stepped on them; all of them. I was methodical. In a few of the bigger cities I would have a little fun first and knock the biggest buildings over with my big toe before crushing it. In the smallest cities I would just use one of my big toes on and nothing else.

 

A little less than fifteen minutes later and I sensually strutted across my basement floor as I had done so many times before, but this time I was admiring the complete destruction I had wrought rather than the construction progress of my worshipers. There was only one city left. I walked directly toward it exaggerating each foot fall, titty bounce, ass quiver, and hip swing. My walk could talk and it said that I was enormous, sexy, and invincible.

 

When I reached Divinity I slowly circled it as I spoke to them. “You’re little war with me is over and surprise; I won. Did you really think any other outcome was possible? I’ve got twenty or some odd cities on my feet, toes, tits, or ass. I’ve got another few IN my ass, belly, or pussy. What did you accomplish? I guess you made me sneeze a couple of times and one annoying little prick got my eyes to watering, but here I am at the capital anyway.”

 

I stopped and dropped into a crouch resting my ass on the balls of my feet and allowing my tits to squash against my knees. “I wonder, did you save anything for capital defense at all? I guess I’m about to find out, eh?” Then I plucked a large building from an outskirt neighborhood and popped it into my mouth like a raisin. As soon as I did the whole city lit up like a Christmas tree flashing with light. “Goodie, you did.” I said smiling.

 

Chapter 14: The Battle For Divinity by minuss

Rachael and George ran. They had completed their mission. They set up a looping video broadcasting on all channels with instructions for the population about how to flee and where to flee to. It advised them to get to a transport pickup location or make their own way out of the city into the forbidden zones. The closer to the walls the better.


Chaos was ensuing. “She is just stepping on the rest of the cities.” Rachael said in disgust. She could see her sister’s giant ass in the distance quivering as she walked very deliberately crushing entire towns and cities underfoot with each well aimed step. They made it back to their transport. It wasn’t a personnel carrier since their mission was to simply get the evacuation instructions broadcasting and then to evacuate themselves.


Traffic was barely moving. Some people had taken to walking. George and Rachael hadn’t abandoned their vehicle yet. Then they heard her: “YOU’RE LITTLE WAR WITH ME IS OVER AND SURPRISE; I WON. DID YOU REALLY THINK ANY OTHER OUTCOME WAS POSSIBLE? I’VE GOT TWENTY OR SOME ODD CITIES ON MY FEET, TOES, TITS, OR ASS. I’VE GOT ANOTHER FEW IN MY ASS, BELLY, OR PUSSY. WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISH? I GUESS YOU MADE ME SNEEZE A COUPLE OF TIMES AND ONE ANNOYING LITTLE PRICK GOT MY EYES TO WATERING, BUT HERE I AM AT THE CAPITAL ANYWAY.”


Rachael leaned out and looked up and saw her sister slowly lowering down above them. Her long bent legs flanked the whole city on either side at first before they moved directly beneath her mountainous breasts which rested on them like a shelf. At the based of her legs beneath her butt, which rested on the balls of her feet, a gigantic hairy pussy peeked out at them. “What a sadistic fucking slut.” Rachael muttered.


“I WONDER, DID YOU SAVE ANYTHING FOR CAPITAL DEFENSE AT ALL? I GUESS I’M ABOUT TO FIND OUT, EH?” Rachael’s sister said. Rachael saw her sister’s hand approaching and then two fingers. Did she see them? “Shit! George, look out!” Rachael blurted. He looked out his window just in time to see the two giant fingers pinch a large building breaking it off its foundations and lifting it skyward.


Debris and bodies began to fall and splatter around them. The car in front of them was crushed completely by a chunk of concrete. They both watched in awe as the fingers casually deposited the entire building into its owner’s mouth. The bitch looked down and smiled waiting to see what was going to happen. Immediately deafening thunder filled the sky as the city air defenses came alive.


As loud as the defensive barrage was Rachael’s sister was louder, “GOODIE, YOU DID.” Rachael saw the sinister smile and a terrifying twinkle in her eyes. It chilled her to the bone. “George we need to leave, now.” She said calmly belying the strength of her desire to escape. “Yeah.” He said and then swerved around the crushed car up onto the sidewalk.



The city lights flickered and that followed by a thunder of anti-aircraft guns and civil defense turrets. The Goddess was towering above the city smiling wide and looking down. She had just eaten a building and slid her giant hands to her thighs as she spread her legs slightly revealing a hair covered pussy the size of an entire neighborhood.


Time was almost up. Carl came out of the garage. “Its all there. We’ve already send out all the transports we could man, but we’re short of drivers.” He reported. “OK. Come on. Lets talk to Eugene.” John replied. They quickly found him in the warehouse office. He was pulling a side arm out of a drawer and putting it in his jacket pocket.


John frowned upon seeing this, but otherwise ignored it and approached without concern nonetheless. “Just in case of looters or other bandits.” Eugene lied. “We need your men to help us drive.” John said. Eugene thought for a moment. He was not really into charity unless there was something in it for him. They both knew why he had retrieved the gun.


Eugene had no intention of martyring himself no matter how pure the cause. He was a survivor. Always had been. “Of course, whatever you need.” He said smiling. Eugene quickly called his men together and allowed John to whip them up with a rousing pep talk about the importance of their mission. They were saving as many lives as they could. Each transport had a section of the city to hit. They were to get as many out of the city as possible with instructions for them to get as far away as possible and then meet at a rendezvous point.


“I’ll take a transport too.” Eugene said. John looked at him knowingly. “Carl do we have enough?” He asked. “Yeah even with all of us driving we’re still going to have some transports left.” He stated. “You don’t have to pretend Eugene. Just take it.” He said. “You wound me.” Eugene responded smiling as he hoped into a transport and headed off.



The sounds of every building turret and anti-aircraft gun going off at once thundered loudly in the air. Tracers confirmed that every round was hitting its target. She was too big to miss, but as to the damage being done that was another matter. “MMMMM, I CAN FEEL YOU; LIKE A MISTING SPRAY. KEEP IT UP.” Her even louder voice more mocked than encouraged them. Harold looked up. The whole city was cloaked in darkness canopied by the Goddess herself.


The titanic torso of the woman hovered directly above and if he looked behind where he stood her huge city-sized breasts swayed slowly in all their naked glory capped with nipples the size of several multi-story buildings put together. Her hair cascaded down over her hill-like shoulders further beyond that partially camouflaging powerful arms. He turned back the way he was walking and her navel turned into her mons pubis covered in a forest of lush dark curls that sort of disappeared off into an inverted horizon. This was framed by wide hips and tower like legs holding it all up.


He had taken in the lewd spectacle long enough. He had business to attend to. Business that hopefully meant her demise. Quickly he made his way over to the control panel of the weapon and began the activation sequence. As he did so the darkness gave way to light. She had pushed herself back and was now lowering her head to look directly at the city on its level or as close as she could get.


This put her huge tits on the ground compressing their bulk beneath her. Her hands were on the ground and her chin was resting on them. Her eyes focused on seemingly everyone in the city who looked back. Her long bare back curved upward higher and higher until the top of her cleaved butt was just visible; a giant fleshy M in the sky formed by the symmetrical curvature of her buttocks. Her heart shaped ass tapered into wide, curvy hips and two spread legs that gently swayed her ass from left to right and back as she surveyed her prey.


The activation sequence finished. It was the perfect setup for the weapon. He locked in the coordinates and clicked the activate button. Then a bright spark and small thunder-like bang accompanied by the smell of ozone. Immediately he knew the capacitor discharge connection had shorted out. He got on the com, “Rod, I need ten minutes.” He barked. “What!? I thought you said it was ready.” Rod replied. “It was. Now its not. I need time to make repairs.” He answered. “Do it in five. We’ll all be dead in 10.” Came the reply.



Divinity was special and it is my last standing city so I need to savor it. Sure there are scores of thousands of individuals that fled into the forbidden areas, but that’s what that mop and bucket over in the corner are for. However, right now its the climax of my orgasmic apocalypse and I need to send this city out with a bang. It will be a long time, if ever, before I can cultivate a civilization this large again.


I focused on the sensations from my body. I want to feel everything. The coolness of the floor on my boobs are causing my nipples to swell as big as they can get. The heat radiating from between my thighs, the moisture building there, the tingling running up my legs, arms, and spine. I’m crouched like a cat ready to pounce and even the tiny guns atop the bigger, but still minuscule buildings have stopped.


After the silence I can just make out a few formations of aircraft rising up out of the city. I so enjoy toying with the military. I lifted myself upward again allowing my titties to swing forward. The tiny formations of jets scrambled in all directions, but still a couple of tiny explosions dotted my tanned breasts. They were just too big to be avoided completely. I allowed them to sway slowly for a bit before I got to my feet straddling Divinity. “Now where did that little sortie go?” I asked aloud.


I didn’t have to wonder long. I saw them strafing my left ass cheek and outer thigh. I could see the tracers, but felt nothing. I smiled and twerked my ass and saw a couple more tiny points of light and I laughed. “How are you all getting along with my killer curves?” I asked as my eyes scanned for the tiny planes. My pussy was dripping.


I smiled once I found them fleeing less than arm’s length in front of me. “Raaaaaargghggh!” I roared without even keeping a straight face as I leaned forward and threw my hands out in front of their path. Like a school of fish they all immediately executed evasive maneuvers with some curving up and backward and some down and backward. Those that curved upward were met with the ends of my hanging titties. Some jets exploded against my swollen nipples and aureoles. The rest safely moved around the outsides or navigated the space between my big breasts.


I could’ve destroyed half of the remaining jets with a shoulder shimmy or by squashing my tits from the sides with my hands, but this was too much fun! I let them fly through and when I saw where their path was taking them I’m glad I did. I immediately stood up and dropped my hands to my hips and looked down between by breasts as a dozen planes slammed into my bush and pussy.


“That’s right, in you go boys.” I said seductively and patted my pussy with my hand and then rubbed my labia with my three middle fingers while sliding the middle finger into my crease. “Mmmmmmm, that’s the spot.” I said to myself closing my eyes and imaging the fate of any survivors being plunged inside of me. I opened my eyes and turned looking for my fly boys. I found a much smaller formation of planes swinging wide about waist level and coming back toward me. I had to give them top marks for bravery if not intelligence.



Cpt. Matt Wilson was among the last of the remaining fighter pilots available. He had retired weeks ago only to be called back today. He knew what it was for and did not hesitate to show up. He lifted off knowing it was a one way trip and was determined to last as long as he could and do as much damage as possible, but right away he ran into obstacles: two massive obstacles swinging right at him.


The radio came alive with warnings to evade. “She’s swing her tits at us. Evade! Evade!” The radio echoed. He immediately banked right and down avoiding a massive mammary. His wing man wasn’t so lucky. He saw the explosion out of the corner of his eye. He flew into a canyon between the too giant hanging breasts. He safely emerged from between them, but was now beneath her.


He hit the afterburner and accelerated down her abdomen. There was light ahead that he aimed for. Her bush soon passed by overhead like a hanging forest and he emerged behind her. He looped around and strafed her ass with his guns as he flew up above her massive butt cheeks. There was no visible effect. He ascended further hugging her curves and fired a missile that hit her tramp stamp.


She just continued rocking back and forth on all fours above the city and gave no indication that she felt anything. It may as well have been a mosquito bite, but at least that would itch later. He couldn’t waste ammunition in this manner. She at least had to see him so she could spend time on him. He saw the rest of his comrades forming up in squadrons to his left and so he ascended and turned to join them.


By the time he joined the formation she had started to stand up. “She’s looking for us.” Someone said over the radio. “Lets see if we can get her attention and draw her away from the city. Follow me. Strafing run. Guns only.” One of the squadron leaders ordered. His plane immediately accelerated toward her and strafed her left buttock and thigh. It was a waste of bullets, but since he couldn’t think of anything better to do he joined in. Maybe together they could give her the sensation of a rash or sunburn.


They were strafing at will when he heard, “NOW WHERE DID THAT LITTLE SORTIE GO?”. Almost immediately after that question humongous hips and ass began to shake and jiggle rapidly. The motion created overpowering turbulence and a few pilots lost control and crashed into her contorting ass, hips, and thighs. Captain Wilson just barely escaped this fate.


“Evade! Pull up!” could be heard over the radio. The surviving jets high tailed it out of there. He just started to calm down when giant hands blocked his path followed by a roar from the goddess. He banked back and up and was immediately confronted by a building sized nipple he barely dodged by dipping just below it.


Soon after the shadow lifted and her huge hairy pussy was right in front of him. He started to turn, but there was no time. He ejected and watched as his fighter exploded against a labia the side of a cliff face. His momentum carried him forward even though his chute had deployed successfully and he soon found that his parachute hung him near the top of her bush. He screamed as a giant hand pressed down upon him compressing pubic hair and him into her mons.


“THAT’S RIGHT, IN YOU GO BOYS…MMMMMMM, THAT’S THE SPOT.” He heard as he screamed and held on to his chair waiting to be crushed, but that didn’t happen. Light enveloped him again. He hand lifted and he found himself still hanging freely in her bush yet securely strapped to his chair.


“WHERE ARE YOU GOING BOYS?” He heard and he saw his comrades getting plowed from the sky as she walked into them repeatedly pulverizing their small and shrinking formation with her pelvis apparently aiming her pussy and bush at them as she walked. Planes exploded around him he saw one other chair and chute land in her bush, but the pilot was on fire and not moving.


“WELL SO MUCH FOR THE AIR RESERVE.” He heard. He looked up and saw only the sheer wall of her navel and belly terminated by the undersides of her huge breasts. They were jiggling slightly as she dusted her hands in the air. He heard some chuckling and then, “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” as his view turned back toward Divinity.



John wiped his brow as he stepped off the transport. He looked at Carl. “How many?” He asked. “About ten thousand.” He answered. In two trips they had moved ten thousand to safety. “We got enough fuel for one more?” He asked. “Barely.” Carl replied. “Okay, lets do it.” He said getting on the radio and announcing one more rescue run. The caravan rumbled to life and turned back toward the city.


Each transport had a predefined location for pick-up which was broadcast over the airwaves. Judging by the fact that there were always people waiting there meant that George and Rachael had been successful. After this run was full he ordered his people to let those there know that they should evacuate themselves because there wasn’t enough fuel for another run. This was a bad decision.


Carl fired his weapon into the air. It was loud enough to get the pandemonium to pause. “Hey! No one will escape if we fight among ourselves!” He yelled. John then spoke, “Those of you that can’t get aboard use the time to make your own way out. Get as far away from Divinity as possible and then get to the walls. Lilliput proper knows of our plight and help is no the way. We just have to survive until then.” He said.


The voice of reason fell on deaf ears as a surge toward him and Carl forced them to board and lock the transport. Carl jumped into the driver seat and gunned it. They ran over at least one person but probably two on their way out of the pick up location. “Stupid!” John cursed. “We did the best we could.” Carl said.


They made their way to the city outskirts as best they could watching the fuel indicator carefully. Their route zigzagged through the city following the path with the least traffic. They finally emerged from the city, but had to course correct to get back to drop off location. They began to circle around the city. “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” The goddess voice sounded above them. They had gotten used to working through her escapades.


“So what next?” Carl asked. “Well, once we get to the rendezvous then we get this group and any stragglers marching toward the closest wall.” He answered and then it happened. It was a quick process. First complete darkness, then an increase in air pressure, then a sudden implosion.


That last rescue run was 80% successful delivering salvation for another four thousand people. John and Carl never made it back to the depot, but the people there made it to the walls. Even the Goddess in all her deliberate destruction could not know that she had flattened that blasphemous rebel in a single casual step.


His death may have been beneath her awareness; an unnoticed smear on the sole of her foot aside countless others, but his life was not and his actions made the difference to tens if not hundreds of thousands of souls. No one ever knew what became of Saint John or his apostle Carl as they were later referred to and this mystery contributed all the more to their legend.


Eugene pulled up to the nondescript building and jumped out of the transport. He entered a code into a keypad on the door and was rewarded with a click. He opened the door and breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing his hovercraft. This wasn’t as good as the real ones he could get in Deatsville or any other Lilliputian city, but it was designed by Harold to Eugene’s personal specifications. It would be more then good enough for his needs.


He knew that any large congregation of people would be vulnerable to discovery and extermination by the Goddess. He also knew that small groups or individuals could fall prey to the insects or spiders that shared the basement with them unless they could quickly flee from danger. He figured on moving from place to place until help arrived. If that help never came he could attempt to escape into the world in this craft.


He quickly loaded it up with supplies: food, fuel, and equipment. He loaded some communication equipment and some firearms and ammunition. When he finished he opened the hangar doors and was shocked as a group of five people immediately rushed in. “It’s a hovercraft. Were saved!” One of them exclaimed.


Eugene shot him and three others of the group. The fifth fled screaming. “Stupid. I should of looked first.” He admonished himself. He drug the first three bodies away from his craft. When he approached the fourth he found a woman coughing up some blood. “Help me.” She begged weakly. “I can’t.” He said simply and then drew his pistol and shot her in the head. “NOW, WHERE WAS I?” he heard the Goddess’s omnipresent voice. She was returning. He needed to hurry. He quickly drug the dead woman out of the way too.


When he took off he stayed low. Flying high was dangerous. It could get him shot up by the city air defense or noticed by the Goddess. He hovered above the traffic swiftly escaping the chaos of the capital. “HOW ABOUT SOME BREAST PLAY.” He heard and looked up. He saw the Goddess standing dead ahead and holding her giant tits and her hands and jiggling and smacking them together. She then knelt and then descended on all fours allowing her huge breasts to hang above a portion of the outskirts in the direction he had been flying. Eugene casually toggled the controls and turned the hovercraft in the other direction.



They had finally made it to the edge of the city. “What now?” George asked. “We put as much distance between us and her as possible.” Rachael answered. “HOW ABOUT SOME BREAST PLAY.” The omnipresent and familiar voice sounded.“Shit.” George said looking up as the Rachael’s sister stepped directly in front of them. “We can’t catch a fucking break!” Rachael cursed.


A moment later and they had turned and were fleeing for their lives. Giant breasts the size of mountains were swaying above them and descending lower and lower. They were too big. Shadow enveloped them and a nipple scraped the buildings in front of them off their foundations burying them in debris.


“Ah! George my leg.” Rachael moaned. He undid her seat belt and pulled her free. Her ankle was bent badly. They were saved from being crushed completely by a mangled steel I-beam twisted and bent so that it held up the weight of other debris off of them. “I think its broken.” He pulled her and pushed her and clamored himself until they were on top of the pile of debris.


They emerged just in time to see Rachael’s sister on her knees still dominating the sky above them. She held a tit with her hands so that the end was near her face. “OH, HI THERE. IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF YOU ARE STUCK ON THE END OF MY TITTY. LET ME HELP WITH THAT.” She said before pushing the tip of her giant right breast up into her own mouth. Loud sucking noises could be heard as she suckled her own breast for a moment before letting it fall to its natural position.


The enormous nipple and aureole were now clean of debris and people. So big. George thought as the massive mammary jiggled for a moment before its heft came to rest against her chest. “NOW, NOW. I HAVE TWO TITTIES TO DIP INTO MY TASTY LITTLE LILLIPUTIANS.” She said and then effortlessly lifted her lift breast to her mouth licking its end so as to coat it with her saliva. Then she chuckled softly as she lowered back down and carefully aimed her left breast seemingly directly at George and Rachael.


“Run!” Rachael yelled as she grabbed tightly to George as he threw her over his shoulder. He climbed down the pile of debris and was at its base when darkness descended. He looked back and saw a wall of tan rolling toward them and consuming everything in its path. He ran. Rachael saw the breast flesh roll over and flatten the debris pile. They weren’t going to make it. The tit was too big and advancing to fast as her sister lowered down allowing it to expand and roll over everything.


George fell and the mass rolled over them and debris sticking up around them creaked and compressed. “Ah!” George yelled as something was now crushing his legs. Then abruptly they went airborne, but only for a moment before they fell back to the ground. Rachael hit the ground and crumpled. Where was George? She looked up and saw her sister taunting her left tit or at least the unfortunate people stuck to the end of it.


“MMMMM, MORE TASTY CANDY COATING.” She said and then audibly suckled her left breast clean. “No! George!” Rachael said lifting an arm weakly. She just knew he was there getting eaten by her psychopathic sister. She started to cry. “Hey!” Her shoulder was shaken by a familiar voice. It was George! He was limping now, but standing. “Come on, we’re not finished yet.” He said helping her up onto one leg.


She looked up and saw her sister drop her left breast and then lean over them; all of them. She was grinning triumphantly. She shimmied her shoulders and brought her mountainous mammaries to life swaying and bouncing off one another high above them but still too close for comfort given their immensity. The wind began to respond to all the mass moving in its midst. Rachael saw her sisters eyes light up as she looked down at them.


“THAT’S IT. FLEE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES FROM MY BIG, GIANT TITTIES. YOU CAN’T STOP THEM. NOTHING YOU HAVE CAN STAND UP TO THEM.” She said as she slowly lowered her chest and crushed vast swathes of buildings at the edge of the city beneath their bulk. “YOUR BUILDINGS CRUMBLE BENEATH THEM. YOUR VEHICLES FLATTEN UNDER THEM. YOUR TINY BODIES SQUISH FROM A FRACTION OF THEIR WEIGHT. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THEM.” She taunted as she slowly lowered more and more of their surface area down onto them.


“Run, Rachael!” George said limping and dragging her along as fast as he could. They could see the tan sky slowly rolling over everything behind them. Crushing everything in its path. Anti-aircraft guns firing desperately at them to no effect suddenly toppled as the buildings they were on were consumed by the unyielding mass of breast flesh demolishing everything like a high speed glacier.


Rachael could see the twinkle in her giant eyes. She only stopped and lifted up to admire the destruction she had wrought and to give the survivors a chance to contemplate their fate. She was toying with them. Sadistic fucking cunt; tens of thousands of lives spent servicing her sister’s erotic whims. Then a look of confusion as something caught her attention in the distance


“WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE?” George heard and looked up at Rachael’s sister. She was looking off toward the center of the city. Her giant left breast still jiggling slightly from where she dropped it. “OUCH!” She squealed slapping a hand over that left breast bringing its motion to a stop. She removed it and George and Rachael both saw blood. “The weapon?” He asked Rachael. “I guess so.” She answered.



Harold got back into the seat and targeted the Goddess. He hoped the repairs to the capacitor connections held. If not they were all finished. He aimed right at her chest and locked in the coordinates before initiating the firing sequence. He pushed the button. The structure he was in immediately began to transform into the weapon.


Five seconds later and it was configured. Then a loud whine followed by a flicker, but then the power returned. Direct hit. “OUCH!” He heard her squeal. He saw her clutch her breast and then he saw her bleeding. The joy was short lived as she started reaching for him. He targeted her head and a whine and flicker of the lights. The second shot was away.


“AH!” She screeched. He hit her in the forehead just above her eye, but it was a glancing blow and he saw the projectile arc off into the air and hit the wall behind her. A whelp and bruise immediately began to form. He had hurt her, but it hadn’t stopped her. He was out of shots. A giant hand surrounded him or rather the structure he was in...



I let my heavy left breast drop from my mouth. This was it; like the climaxing crescendo of an orgasm I was about to finish my civilization off. I could see the tiny little people all running in one direction; away from me. I felt powerful and alive. I shimmied my shoulders allowing my big boobs to swing heavily above my capital. My nipples were swollen and sensitive. My pussy was dripping down my thighs. Soon I’d be laying in the city and feeding miniature skyscrapers to my horny and hungry cunt, but first I would dominate them with my bare breasts.


“That’s it. Flee, run for your lives from my big, giant titties. You can’t stop them. Nothing you have can stand up to them.” I taunted my neck tingling as I slowly lowered down onto them. “Your buildings crumble beneath them. Your vehicles flatten under them. Your tiny bodies squish from a fraction of their weight. You are nothing to them.” I told them as I felt my nipples, aureoles, and the end of my tits flatten against the ground and roll expanding out over my city. My eyes were glazing over. I wanted to savor this.


I stopped about halfway down and then I rose up again admiring the large boob shaped darkened areas of Divinity. This whole side of the city was running, in vain, to escape my massive breasts, but they couldn’t. They were little and my breasts were so very big. I started grinning and allowed them to sway more gently as I was deciding where they would land at next. Then something caught my eye. It was my statue or at least it used to be. At first I thought it might have toppled from my breast play, but it was transforming.


“What in the hell is going on over there?” I asked aloud genuinely curious. I saw it jerk back and recoil into place. Then I felt a sting on my left breast. My hand instinctively shot to cover where it hurt. I felt wetness. I looked down and removed my hand and saw red. The little fuckers shot me with something! Something, much bigger than they should have right to possess. My first emotion was fury. How dare they? I immediately leaned forward and reached for the statue.


Then I saw stars and audibly heard a crack. Immediately a sharp pan above my left eye. “AH!” I yelped. My fury switched to fear and then to action. I needed to stop that thing before it got off anymore shots. I grabbed it and broke it off its base and stood up.


I glanced down at it and saw that it indeed was my statue. It had transformed into some type of gun. It had shot the titties off the statue. Those bastards had to have built this into the design. Even my loyal subjects would have been privy to this little surprise. I was furious. I crushed it in my hand, then spiked it, and then stomped on it.


I looked down and saw a stream of blood flowing down my left breast and dripping off my nipple. I felt my head and there was now a baseball sized whelp above my eye which was quickly swelling shut. I felt tears welling up as I started to cry. My eye socket could be broken. I might be disfigured. If their aim had been better they might have killed me! The fury returned. “You fucking little bastards!” I screamed between sobs.


I lifted my right foot and stomped right into the center of the city where my statue had been. I twisted it for good measure. Then I saw a bright laser like light for a split second from the stairs. A moment later this triangular shaped drone-like device hovered down the steps and into my basement. “What the fuck is that?” I asked aloud.



Captain Archibald Maximus Stone was the first to arrive. The front door was shut so he simply ordered his ship through a window. It shattered, but the hull was strong and the gigantic glass shards just bounced off. As the ship hovered through what appeared to be the living quarters a communique came through. “Neutralize the threat without permanent damage if possible, but evacuate Lilliputians by any means necessary.”


He folded up the printout and put it in his shirt pocket. “We have our orders. Paralysis drones on standby. Status of lasers?” He ordered and asked. “Lasers are at 100% and p-drones standing by.” An underling reported. “Warm-up the rail guns.” He commanded as the ship hovered to a door that should lead to the basement. It was closed.


“Cut the latch and push it open commander.” The captain ordered. “Eye sir, lasers to eighty-six, seventeen, and two and burn to eight-six, thirteen, and two.” The commander said. No sooner then he finished then a brilliant blue-violet beam shot forth between the door and the jam and cut the door latch right off. “Ahead and down slow.” The captain said. The ship lurched forward pushing the basement door open and descending into the basement.


As the ship lowered a giant woman came into view. She was naked and looked to be injured. “You fucking little bastards!” She screamed and then she just stomped a foot into the center of what appeared to be a Lilliputian city. There was a gasp from the bridge crew as she did and then she looked up at them. “What the fuck is that?” She asked. The captain was stone faced. He turned to his commander and said, “Rail guns. Drop the bitch.”



Rachael was crying as she witnessed her sister rip the giant weapon from the ground, spike, and then stomp it. “That was our last hope.” She said to her husband. “Its OK.” He said hugging her. He didn’t believe it himself. They were surely going to die now the only question was how. He figured she’d just step on them given how badly she was injured; at least their deaths wouldn’t serve her sadistic sexual desires.


“Hold on.” He said squeezing Rachael tight as he saw anger in the goddess’s bludgeoned face. “You fucking little bastards!” She screamed and sure enough her huge foot landed in the center of the city and the shock wave knocked them both on their asses despite being on the outskirts. No building fell near them but they could see dust moving toward them from where the buildings had surely fallen.


“What the fuck is that?” He heard. George looked up the length of a long colossal leg past the giant ass and hairy cunt and between the huge breasts one of the dripping blood and saw her gaze was drawn off in the distance. He followed it and saw a triangular wedge shape just before the dust cloud enveloped them. He held onto Rachael tight as violent tremors struck and knocked them to the ground. He covered his wife with his body to shield her in vain from the tons of woman no doubt about to step on them.


...


Eugene couldn’t believe his eyes. Four projectiles tore through the goddess as if she were paper and exited her leaving gaping holes. Fortunately, she toppled instead of crumbled to the ground and most if not all of her mass fell away from Divinity. Perhaps a foot still lay in the outskirts, but that was it. He was hitting the controls to make for the Lilliputian warship when he saw a Brobdingnagian swat member come down the stairs and halt.


“They killed her!” He yelled and he drew a pistol and aimed it at the ship. A bright blue laser sliced the pistol in two and severed a finger and thumb in the process. The giant screamed and held his mutilated hand up to his face as if in shock.


Another came down and saw what happened and lunged at the ship, but fell to the ground suddenly as if he were a statue. A third came down and pulled a giant club out and started to swing it, but was hit with three rounds of whatever killed the goddess and fell backwards against the steps clutching his thick vest.


Finally, he heard a woman’s voice yell, “Stop! Don’t! We’ll leave just let us get our wounded.” She said coming quickly down the steps and checking on the giants. She just looked over at the goddess and didn’t bother to head over there. He saw two more triangular shaped ships descend into the basement. The giant woman in swat gear looked at them nervously as she helped the wounded up.


She spoke to the ships. “I’m going to have to send some guys down to get those two.” She said nodding at the swat member laying motionless beneath the first ship and the Goddess. “Please, don’t shoot at us.” She said. The outside of all three ships flashed green. Eugene immediately headed for the first ship calling out on the radio. “Mayday, mayday. This is Eugene Codswallop I need assistance.”


“We hear you Eugene fighter escort will guide you to hanger five at the rear of the ship. Remain on your present course and speed until they arrive. Do you copy?” A voice ordered and asked. Eugene laughed joyously. “Yes! Yes, I copy. There are survivors. I organized an evacuation. I’ll provide the locations.” He said. “Roger, Eugene. We have transport ships on the way. We’ll get all the survivors out of here ASAP.” The voice assured him.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2445