Go for Broke! by Emma Gear
Summary: *Street Fighter Fanfiction*

Juri Han gets ahold of a magical little box of stolen technology that has the amazing power to make people grow. She intends to use the powers of growth to get rid of a few thorns in her side, including her longtime rival Chun-Li
Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 13296 Read: 53549 Published: March 20 2013 Updated: March 20 2013
Chun-Li is Slipping by Emma Gear
Juri's eye flashed, and she jumped straight up, spraying water in all directions just as an equally giantess-sized Chun-Li dove at her legs from behind. A lesser fighter wouldn't have been able to react in time and been at an immediate disadvantage.

“What?!” Juri shouted angrily with no regard for the volume of her voice and its close proximity to her captives.

Being surprised for a split second was all Chun-Li needed to capitalize, and the new giantess popped up to her feet, and smashed a bare foot directly into Juri's face, knocking her to her back. Another incredible explosion of water splashed outward in all directions, and Chun-Li panted over her opponent, one hand clutching her apparently pained ribs.

“It's time to take responsibility for your crimes! You're coming with me Juri!” Chun-Li announced, reaching into the cleavage of her dress. She winced in pain as she stopped clutching her ribs to grab one of Juri's wrists.

In the blink of an eye, Juri grabbed hold of the giantess's wrist instead, and acrobatically launched herself into the air, wrapping an arm around her opponent's throat before her feet even hit the water.

“Persistent little wench aren't you?” Juri laughed, tightening her arm around Chun-Li's throat. “Doesn't matter, I enjoy watching you squirm every time.” She whispered, tightening her hold as she felt the vibration of vocal chords through her iron grip.

A second ago Chun-Li thought the fight was over, and was glad she'd been able to end it without losing any more innocent lives. Now she was held in a headlock and found herself unable to break out.

“Ahahaha! I can't believe I forgot about this little number!” Juri giggled realizing she still held half of a fishing boat in her other hand. Holding it up with her eye she peered inside, confirming that the crying couple was still inside, before slamming the broken end against Chun-Li's screaming mouth.

The attack didn't hurt Chun-Li very much, so she kept her focus on trying to break Juri's hold for about a second longer. Then, she felt movement in her mouth. Immediately exploding into an icy panic, Chun-Li tried to pry the cracked craft from her face, but her own powerful fingers simply tore into the hull, doing nothing to remove it.

There were two of them inside of her mouth. She could feel them moving about her tongue. Her heart pounded in her chest as she tried to force them back into the broken hull of the ship, the squishy muscle tossing them in its direction ineffectively. She knew it was pointless to try, but she had to do something! Her tongue continued to undulate beneath them, tossing them wildly around the inside of her mouth.

“EAT THEM!” Juri laughed, tossing the broken, empty shell of a boat aside, and slapping a hand over Chun-Li's mouth. She knew they were still in her mouth, and decided to ease things along, by tilting the other giantess's head up.

Gravity soon took effect, and Chun-Li's eyes took a wild, terrified look as she felt the people fall to the back of her mouth. She tried desperately to move them to safety, anything in her power to save their lives.

In the end, it was futile.

Resisting it with every fiber of her being just wasn't enough, and Chun-Li felt a tiny body hang at the edge of her throat. She choked for a moment, coughed, and then felt the lone body slide down her throat. She gulped instinctively, her body not wanting to choke again, and she immediately felt betrayed.

Juri hadn't seen it, but she felt it. With one arm wrapped around Chun-Li's neck, she felt the tiny body travel down the throat, and began to laugh. She felt a sick sense of pride at having forced her longtime rival into killing someone in so brutal a manner.

“There's one!” Juri laughed, feeling Chun-Li thrash within her hold. “Come on Officer, swallow the other, or I'll have to take it from you!”

Rage built within her body. Chun-Li had never felt this angry before. She was being held by someone she knew she could beat under more normal circumstances. She'd been forced to grow into a giantess, and had been forced into eating someone whole and alive. She wasn't willing to put up with it anymore.

Exploding with anger, her hands wrenched Juri's apart, freeing her from the headlock. She could sense the person still in her mouth, and moved them to her cheek. She may have lost one but she could still save the other, and intended to do so once Juri was incapable of fighting back.

Turning to face her opponent, Chun-Li was instantly wrapped up in a powerful hug, and Juri's lips pressed against her own. Surprised, she yelped, allowing Juri's tongue access to the inside of her mouth. Anger turned into shock as the writhing muscle explored the inside of her mouth, and she violently thrashed her limbs in an attempt to break free. Juri reacted by merely tightening her grip, eliciting a pained moan from Chun-Li.

Under normal circumstances she would've been able to overpower Juri easily, but with her entire chest still searing with pain from the powerful stomp earlier, she found herself nearly helpless. The violating tongue continued to explore the dark recesses of her mouth for a moment longer, when Juri suddenly removed her lips, smiling widely at her captive.

Chun-Li immediately began to spit, trying to remove the offending flavor from her mouth as Juri released her. Sensing her mouth was now empty she knew what had happened, and she twisted her body quickly to deliver a devastating roundhouse, only to find her target long gone.

“Mm... glad you decided to share.” Juri teased from behind, standing on dry land again. She ran her hands along her throat a moment before swallowing loudly and sending another life to meet its end in her belly. Rubbing her firm stomach, she smiled at her rival, opening her glistening mouth wide and showing how empty it was.

Ignoring her bruised ribs, Chun-Li moved after Juri cautiously, watching the woman smile and back up slowly. She was taking the fight back to solid ground, and she felt the soft streets conform the shape of her toes. It was mildly pleasant, but she had to stay focused on her opponent. She couldn't be distracted with how great her size made her feel, or how exciting it had secretly felt to eat a person.

Shaking her head, Chun-Li pushed those thoughts away. Had the device also affected her mind? She should be more angry and disgusted with herself. In a way, she was, but part of her, deep down inside, hoped that Juri would give her a reason to act out. A reason to test the limits of her new giantess body.

The faint violet glow of Juri's eye intensified a moment, and she smiled. There was something different about the way Chun-Li carried herself. Something she intended to take full advantage of once given the chance.

“Well, officer, I'd love to stay and play with you, but I've got business to take care of, so I'll be going now!” Juri laughed, turning and running full speed back into the city. Her pounding feet exploded onto anything in their path, flattening people and buildings alike.

Chun-Li watched Juri dash into the city, her heart skipping a beat. She had to catch up, but there was no way she could follow like that, could she? The sensible part of her mind screamed at her not to, as it would end far too many lives if she followed, while the steadily growing deranged side of her mind tried to convince her otherwise.

Smoothing her wet, black dress a bit, Chun-Li decided to follow, but knew she couldn't have been so careless. Gingerly stepping away from the docks, she moved into the city, her heart pounding as she saw minuscule people flee from her toes. She was so big, so powerful. If she weren't in so much pain, she could easily put Juri's massacre to shame.

Lost in her imagination, she thought about it for a moment. One of the tiny people at her feet. A small, tiny, Chinese woman, not unlike herself, was fleeing. Chun-Li moved one of her powerful, muscled legs into the air, casting a dark shadow onto the fleeing woman. They were alike in so many ways, but Chun-Li was the superior specimen. She was a hundred times bigger, but even if she wasn't, there was no way the woman could stack up. Chun-Li was the strongest woman in the world, and her victim was, well, just a regular woman.

Her foot hit the ground softly, and she imagined her smooth sole overtaking her imaginary victim. Oh how she would scream for mercy, but Chun-Li was beyond that. What happened to the world at her feet no longer mattered to her, and she was allowed to do as she pleased.

The soft tapping of fists against her soft sole brought a smile to Chun-Li's lips. The woman was fighting back. Against her. The strongest woman in the world. What did she hope to accomplish? It would be a massacre even without the added height.

Scared screams became shrieks of pain as Chun-Li felt the body break a bit under her toes. Lifting her foot off her victim, she waited a moment, allowing the broken woman to try and flee. She was so slow! If she didn't care enough about her own life to run faster, why should Chun-Li care for her?

Stepping down again, Chun-Li felt the body squish into her soft sole. The feeling was warm, pleasant, and already she longed to feel it again. Why wait though, when there was an entire city full of tiny, crushable people at her disposal.

Chun-Li smiled, exhaling happily. It might have all just been imagined, but she tapped her toes into the tarmac, imagining the body beneath them. Maybe she would get the chance to actually do it if they could figure out a way to shrink Juri.

She replayed the moment in her head, replacing the anonymous woman with Juri. A shiver ran down Chun-Li's spine as the mental image flitted through her mind. Juri was trapped beneath her toes, her smug smile long gone. She was begging for mercy, but Chun-Li paid her no mind. The crush was quick, and felt more like stepping into fresh snow, or onto a sand castle. Her sole hit the ground with no resistance, and molded the tiny Korean woman's body to the shape of her foot. Opening her eyes dreamily, Chun-Li took in her surroundings again, and her blood froze in her veins.

Juri was gone.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3415