Tiny Life Training Video by Goddess Kelly Smith
Summary: After getting accepted for a position at the local Tiny Life factory, your boss sends you a trading video going over all the positions at the factory. From growing to harvesting, to processing tinies, all is covered in the video.
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Footwear, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2498 Read: 8427 Published: January 01 2021 Updated: January 01 2021

1. Growing by Goddess Kelly Smith

2. Harvesting by Goddess Kelly Smith

3. Processing by Goddess Kelly Smith

Growing by Goddess Kelly Smith
You had just been hired to work for Tiny Life, an organization which created tiny humans for the purpose of creating various goods from said tiny human bodies. They had a positive reputation and their products were considered top of the line. After buying from them your whole life, you decided to go work in your hometowns local factory. After the interview, your boss emailed you a training video, telling you to watch it and that you would report for your first shift Monday morning. You sat back in your chair as you booted up the video and waited for it to load.

The video starts with a very attractive woman, who appears to be in her late twenties, standing in front of a Tiny Life sign. She is wearing a simple T-shirt, short shorts, and flip flops all covered in the Tiny Life logo.

“Hello, my name is Amanda and I work in the factory you see behind me.” She says with a big smile and positive attitude. “Today is your lucky day because you’ve been chosen to join our family and help countless people experience the Tiny Life.”

Amanda starts to walk towards the camera as she continues talking. “Every position in the factory, from grower to harvester to artisan is important. If you take one out, it would all fall apart. That’s why in this video, I will go over all three. Now it only makes sense that we start at the head of the line and work our way to the end. So get your lab coats on, because we’re going to the labs.

The scene cuts to Amanda, now wearing a lab coat over her clothes. She is standing next to some monitors and the background is covered in small capsules with a glowing liquid inside.

“Welcome to the growing labs. This is where a solid 80-95% of all our tinies are made. Back in the founding days of Tiny Life, we would actually collect the DNA from our employees to create the tinies, but people didn’t really like to see themselves being processed, so a new system was put in place. Thanks to the tiny breeding programs, which I will go over soon, we now use tiny DNA to make tinies. One strand can be used hundreds of thousands of tinies before it is made unusable and disposed of. So you can consider every tiny you work with to be a limited time special, hehehe.” Amanda says as she slowly walks through the lab, passing hundreds of capsules. She reaches two, grabbing them and pulling them from the wall mounted machinery. “Here are two expamples of vat grown tinies. The first one you see here is only a few minutes old, that’s why it resembles a fetus. The second one is a few hours old and has reached the physical maturity of a young teenager. Our demand is always high so we use a quick grow formula to get them old enough for harvesting. Although at peak demand seasons, like holidays, we will let them pass through early at an older child stage.” Amanda puts both capsules back and the camera focuses on the more developed one. “Once a tiny has reached a desired age, the machine will turn on and suck them along to the next stop. Although a quick hot bath to remove the aging fluid is mandatory for all tinies. Then the empty capsule will be filled with a new fertilized egg and fresh aging liquid, so the process will start anew.”

The scene then cuts to Amanda sitting behind a computer, above the computer is a window showing rows upon rows of capsules on the other side. “If you plan on working in the lab, your job will mainly consist of keeping the machines running, producing the tinies as needed, and getting rid of any mutated DNA or deformed tinies. Here at Tiny Life, we take great pride in the quality of our products, so any abnormalities should be disposed of. Although, some people don’t want generic tinies in their products, some want tinies that have matured and grown naturally. That’s where our breeding programs come in.”

The scene moves to a room filled with hundreds of glass tanks, each one has a soft floor, a few huts, and dozens of tinies inside of each. Amanda walks over to one and the camera zooms in. “For the more high quality products, each factory has an area where tinies can grow up and reproduce naturally. The process takes longer, but the results always top their quick made cousins. Here all tinies are chipped to keep track of them and prevent inbreeding. Once they reach a certain age, they are taken out and placed in a tank that has none of their relatives, as they make new kids and grow older, their kids are moved to new chambers. Using this system, we have tiny bloodlines going back hundreds of generations. Using the DNA makes sure we have an infinity growing database of possible tinies to vatgrow. As for these guys, they are only taken when ordered. Some of our products let you pick a single gender or age range for the tinies, so they are taken as needed, lucky each factory has countless glass tanks so we should be able to fulfill any order.”

Amanda then appears exiting the lab and hanging up her lab coat. “Next we will go to my favorite part of the process and where I work, the harvesting lines. I’ll see you there in a sec.
Harvesting by Goddess Kelly Smith
The next scene showed Amanda standing next to a large wooden tub. The tub is halfway filled with tinies. Amanda takes her flip flops off and steps into the tub. She starts to casually jog in place while talking.

“In the early days of the company, we used to have tubs like this. Rooms filled with dozens of workers walking in place for up to an hour for their feet to reduce all the tinies into a usable goo. Their sweat helped flavor the goo, but it was time consuming and ineffective, so now we have this new system.” Amanda stops and puts her flip flops back on. As she puts them on, a clear red outline of her foot is seen on the sole. She then walks a short distance to a duel conveyor belt, a line in the middle separates the two. Under the main two is a third, which is noticeably stained a deep shade of red. “Now we have dozens of these. One for each worker, which can turn vatgrown tinies into the goo that we need super quick.”

The belt starts to move and soon a small box filled with tinies approaches Amanda. The camera zooms in to show that the box is packed to the brim. The box stops in front of her, and Amanda raises her foot up over the box and gently rests it on top of the opening. “Now pay attention everyone, I’ll show you the correct procedure on how to harvest these tinies. You don’t have to press hard or stomp repeatedly. The former could break the box and the latter will just make a mess. Slowly and firmly shift your weight over and let gravity do the hard work.” As she spoke she pressed down on tinies, a stream of red liquid started to pour out under the box and onto the third conveyor belt. A small piece of glass on the side of the box showed how the foot lowered along with the tinies in the box, although soon enough, only a thick red paste was left in the box, Amanda pulled her foot back out and slipped it into her flip flop. She then grabs the box and lifts it to the camera, showing the bottom and inside.

“So as you can see, most of the usable liquids were successfully extracted in under a minute. The filter on the bottom works really well to keep out crushed organs, bones, and waste. The rest of this junk can be tossed away or cleaned and remade into tiny feed. As for the yummy goo we just made, it’s moved through several more filters before being sent to the artisan part of the factory. Which we will discuss later. It’s important to keep your feet away from the floor and belt, it could introduce dirt and unwanted bacteria into the goo. So when not using your feet, make sure they are secure in your footwear. Finally before we continue, there have been many reports circling around online and none of them are true. All tinies are alive and conscious until the moment they are processed. The combined fear, stress, and pain help them achieve a flavor and quality unlike any other tinies on the market. That’s why we are the best.”

Amanda then places the box back onto the conveyor belt and it moves on before she walks back over to the tub, squatting next to it. It’s clear the still living tinies inside are trying to escape, but are unable to. “Now when a customer puts in a special order, they can ask for certain tinies to be in their product. Only a single gender, race, or age group, maybe a specific mix, they have lots of freedom choosing. If that’s the case, the required tinies are collected from the breeding program rooms and placed in a tub like this, then, if they asked for it, a specific worker will process the tinies into the goo. The fresh goo will be filtered and taken straight to the artisan station. It’s kept separate from the standard crushed tinies. Although for now, we have to continue our tour, so my friend Stacy will help finish these little cuties off.” Amanda is then joined by a second girl who is in her late teens. Stacy is dressed exactly like Amanda and she casually takes her flip flops off as she steps into the tub. As she walks in place, Amanda stands and the scene cuts.

Amanda now appears next to a long table with multiple stations along it. Between the tables, there is a conveyor belt covered in red paper towels. She is standing next to a station with a tiny strapped down to it. She takes a seat and grabs a sharp scalpel. “Now when a vatgrown tiny finishes developing, most are sent to the crushing pits, but the unlucky ones are sent here. With the method I showed you, it’s perfect for getting all the liquids out of them, but the organs, bones, and other solids are all destroyed in the process. This is a problem for the products we make that require intact solids. So tinies are sent here in small boxes and over the span of a day, our harvesters will cut away all the skin and muscles, delectably remove the organs, and take apart the skeleton of each tiny inside the box, the process is slow, but increases the total chance of getting everything undamaged. Don’t worry, the tiny will die after enough cuts are made.” Amanda says as she cuts away the skin from the struggling tiny. Although soon enough she makes a bad cut and decapitates the tiny. “Oops. My bad, don’t worry if you mess up on your first few tries, personally I prefer to work on my feet, hehehe. Up next I’ll show you the final area, where we turn the tiny remains into workable products.
Processing by Goddess Kelly Smith
Now Amanda is standing in a large indoor area filled with tons of work stations. She is also wearing an apron. “Now as the goo, flesh, bones, organs, and muscles make their way down to the artisan center, they are divided up. Each area is designed to make its own items. Now, Tiny Life is a food and wine company first and foremost, so most of our products are related to food. Our most popular items are alcoholic and soft drinks made from the crushed goo. The liquid already is yummy and has tons of flavor, all that’s needed is a few secret spices and ingredients, then it’s packed up and sold. Although the goo isn’t just used for drinks, we can use it to make nail polish, shampoo, paint, a ketchup substitute, almost anything thanks to its nature. All that’s needed is a few ingredients to set it as needed, then the packaging itself.”

Amanda walks around the various areas as she explains what each part can be used for. “Now with the goo out of the way, we can get down to the rest. Muscles and fat can be cooked into small snacks on the go, anything from crunchy chips to jerky to even little sweat and juicy candies. Organs are mostly used for food, but can be occasionally added to other items to enhance flavor or product efficiency. Although it’s perfectly healthy to eat a whole tiny, their skin isn’t very nutritious on its own, so it’s better used as leather for clothing and decoration. Bones can be used as a source of calcium, but I like them a lot more as jewelry and decoration, here, look at this.” Amanda puts her foot on a stool and the camera zooms in on a golden toe ring. It has a tiny skull and pelvis poking out of the top, which are silver in color. “Sorry everyone who is watching this video, but I’m taken, hehehe.”

The scene cuts and Amanda has ditched the apron for a hard hat. “When everything is done, it’s loaded up into huge boxes like these, which are then sent all over the world or to local stories. There are also smaller boxes for when people want delivery to their house.” She then walks out to the massive parking lot filled with Tiny Life trucks, one pulls out of the lot as she starts talking. “Finally, the drivers of our vehicles, making sure anyone can enjoy a Tiny Life, no matter where they are. I work in one of the busiest cities in the world, so our trucks are constantly moving 24/7.”

With that, Amanda is now back outside, in front of the sign, dressed exactly the same as when she started. “And that’s the basics of working here, there will be more to learn on your first day, but for now, you have everything you need to start working with us. If you have any questions or concerns, please bring them up with your manager. And from the family at Tiny Life, we welcome you and hope you have a great time working with us!”

The video ends as the image fades to the Tiny Life logo. After watching that, you were more excited for your job than ever.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10045