Food Chain by MrGoblinKing7
Summary:

On the island of Istor, everyone eats everyone. This story will show the struggles and fates of those on certain parts of the food chain.


Categories: Gentle, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Furry, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14982 Read: 28327 Published: February 11 2021 Updated: May 21 2021

1. Chapter 1 The View From the Bottom by MrGoblinKing7

2. Chapter 2 Playing With Her Food by MrGoblinKing7

3. Chapter 3 Date With A Snake by MrGoblinKing7

4. Chapter 4 First Flight by MrGoblinKing7

5. Chapter 5 Flirting With Danger by MrGoblinKing7

6. Chapter 6 A Lesson In Humiliation by MrGoblinKing7

7. Chapter 7 Treacherous Waters by MrGoblinKing7

8. Chapter 8 Care And Cruelty by MrGoblinKing7

9. Chapter 9 Stranger In A Strange Land by MrGoblinKing7

Chapter 1 The View From the Bottom by MrGoblinKing7
Chapter 1 - The View From The Bottom

On the island of Istor, it was tough to be a myrmidon, and Tina knew that better than anyone. To anyone looking down from above, she would look like a human girl the size of a fingernail with jet black hair wearing bits of ant chitin as cloths. But that chitin was, in fact, her own exoskeleton. Tina was a proud worker, serving the kingdom of Pitch as a gatherer, and she was as busy as ever. Her kingdom was based under a peach tree, and the precious fruit was ripe and ready to be harvested. She moved out with her sisters to where some peaches fell, thanks to her other sister's work up in the branches.

"Ok, girls, let's try and get this fruit back to the castle before we get some unwanted company!" The taskmistress said, and she was right to worry. Not too far away was the kingdom of Rose, a rival kingdom of vile loathsome savages, at least that is what Tina was always told about them. In truth, she had never even seen a Rosian, the warriors of her kingdom did an excellent job keeping them out, but raiding parties have been known to break through the lines. It was then that they finally made it to the fallen peach, and aside from her king, she never knew a more beautiful sight. She got out her shovel and worked with her sisters to scoop as much peach as possible into the cart. And then, the unthinkable happened.

"Redheads! Coming in hot! This is not a drill, pack up and move out!" They practiced this drill a hundred times, and Tina was ready. They quickly scrambled back to the cart, loaded up the tools, and half of them pulled it while the other half pushed. They did everything correctly, but it wasn't enough. A stone flew from an enemy sling, breaking one of the wheels. The taskmistress blew her horn as hard as she could while Tina and the others picked up their tools, ready for a desperate last stand. Then they saw them, warriors of the Rose kingdom. They towered over the poor workers, a little over twice their size, even more times more robust. Tina knew they did not stand a chance in hell against the amazons, but she had to try.

"For the king! For Pitch! For your sister!" The task mistress cried out, trying to hide the fear in her voice as the enemy descended upon the helpless workers. The red myrmidon practically dominated the poor workers, most not even using their weapons, just punching and kicking the smaller women into submission. Tina was not treated any more gently, one punch to the face was enough to lay her out. Her arms were pinned to her side as the much larger woman picked her up. The evil grin on her face sent shivers down Tina's spine.

"You know, if your a good little cole-haired bitch, I might keep you as a pet. Rather than let you get chopped up and served at the victory feast! Haha, haha!" The little worker was petrified by her fear, unsure which fate would be worse. She was forced to watch as her sisters were abused, some punched and kicked into bloody pulps, while others were fondled and molested by the evil warriors. Before the captor even had the chance to molest her, a shadow covered them all, and the look of utter horror on the Rosiens faces said it all.

"Neeras! Grab what you can and run!" As Tina was thrown over the red warrior's shoulder, she got a good look at the new attackers. They were indeed neeras, mouse folk, all much bigger and more powerful than any myrmidon, standing at three inches. They looked like giants with mouse ears and tails in comparison.

"SWEET! I LOVE MYRMADON, THIRE SO CRUNCHY!" A male said, licking his lips as he picked up two of the reds.

"DUDE, YOU'RE EATING THEM WRONG. IF YOU SWALLOW THEM WHOLE, YOU CAN FEEL THEM WIGGLING AROUND IN YOUR BELLY. IT'S SUPER COOL!" Said a female as she picked up a hand full of Tina's sisters. Just then, her kidnapper was picked up, along with her. She was moved to the other hand from the Rosian by the mouse woman holding her.

"YOU TWO ARE HOPELESS. IF YOU WANT TO CHEW THEM, GET A LUMP OF PEACH TO GO WITH IT. IT ADDS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF FLAVOR. LIKE THIS." The mouse woman then lowered her hand holding the red warrior down to the cart full of peach chunks. Covering the woman in otherwise delicious fruit before moving her to her mouth.

"No! I'm not going to die like this! I am a soldier of the Rose kingdom, and I demand a warriors dea-" She was cut off by the giant mouth closing around her, chewing her up, and swallowing what was left of her. Tina began to scream and struggled the best she could to try and get out of the situation alive. But it was useless, as she was brought to the lips of the neeras and licked.

"NOW IF YOU WANT TO SWALLOW, THEN YOU JUST NEED TO COVER THEM IN PEACH JUICE FOR FLAVOR." Tine was then lowered into the peach, smeared and covered in the tasty fruit, before moving back up and into the giant mouth. She did everything she could to try and squirm her way out. But the large tongue rolled her around, tasting her in places she would never have let anyone but her king taste. Then, all too soon, her murderer tilted her head back and swallowed her. She was almost forced unconscious by how tight the monster's throat was until she was at last plopped out into the hungry belly of the neeras. She couldn't see a thing. It was so dark, but she knew where she was, and that was enough for her to break down and cry. This was a fate all too common for her people. They were at the bottom of Istors food chain, feard by no one and eaten by all. She was soon joined by two of her sisters, but they could offer little comfort after being chewed. But then she was joined by a living soul. Unfortunately, it was one of the red warriors.

"Mother fucker! You think you can eat me!? I'll claw my way out and make you eat your guts!" The warrior said as she began clawing at the stomach walls, the only progress she made was speeding up the digestion process.

"STOP IT! Your only making it easier for her to kill us. Typical Rosian, always making things worse for everyone around you!"

"Fuck you, you Pitch bitch! I don't see you doing anything to help get us out of here!"

"THERE IS NO WAY OUT!!! We are going to die, and there is nothing we can do about it!" Tina's outburst seemed to have stunned the Rosian, who now just slumped down onto her knees, bearly reacting to the acid building up around them.

"W-We may not have a way out... But we can still die on our own terms. I can break your neck, then mine. We might not be able to live through this, but at least we can go out knowing she was not the one to kill us." Tina started to laugh her ass off, which seemed to anger the Rosian.

"I'm serious, runt!"

"I know. It's just that I did not expect a merciful death from a godless Rosian."

"Ya well... Being on death's door seems to have made me sentimental..." The two looked at each other for a few moments before Tina moved over to her, wincing from the pain of the acid dripping from the walls.

"What's your name, soldier?"

"It's Midna. What's yours?"

"Tina. Thank you, Midna. I hope we are friends in the next life."

"Sure thing runt... Sure thing." The amazon then moved her hands to hold Tina's head, and it all ended in an instant. Her savior following her soon after.
Chapter 2 Playing With Her Food by MrGoblinKing7
Chapter 2 - Playing With Her Food

"On the island of Istor, life was easy enough for a Neko like Velvet. To a human's eyes, she would look just like one of them, except one foot tall with cat ears and tail the same brunet color as her head hair. She resided in her little tent when her roommate came in. She was an inch or two shorter, named after her ginger hair.

"Hay Velvet, you ready for our double date or what?"

"Yes, can't you see how ready I am? Feel free to head out, and I will catch up." Velvet said as she made no effort to move or get ready what so ever.

"Oh, come on, work with me here! He's a good guy, just give him a chance to-"

"to do what? Runaway screaming like all the others? You're a good friend Ginger, but I'm not going to pretend that this will end any better than the last three dates." Ginger's ears folded, and she slunked away. Velvet was a mutant of sorts, she was a woman in every way but one, she had a dick. Being a futa really mad finding a significant other difficult, because the moment she dropped her drawers, all of a sudden they just want to be friends, and that is when they feel like being polite about it. She literally got punched in the gut by a guy before he ran away screaming bloody murder. Velvet had just as much trouble with women as well. Her mutation was seen as an undesirable trait to pass down to the next generation. So no matter what she did or who gave her a chance, she accepted by this point that she would never have anyone. In the end, she humored her friend and came out to see who the unlucky man was. She spotted Ginger talking with two guys, one was brunet like her, and the other had black hair.

"Finally crawled out of your cave, have you?" Ginger asked, her hands on her hips as she gave Velvet a disapproving glare.

"Only until my belly is full, who are you two?"

"Hey there! I'm Tom, and this sower puss is Maxis. Pleased to meet you!" The brown-haired one said, shaking Velvet's hand.

"A pleasure." Maxis said as he did the same, though he seemed disinterested in the whole thing. Already he and Velvet had something in common.

"So, where are we going for lunch?" Velvet asked, hoping that it was not too far from camp, she was rather lazy today.

"Some prey has set up a farm near here. It's got a variety to choose from. There are plenty of neeras and some daot hopping around that look incredibly yummy! Velvet could see the hunger in Tom's eyes. It seemed he liked the toad-folk best.

"Well then, let's not waste any more time." Velvet said, waving for Tom to lead the way. As they moved through the thick vegetation of their temperate island home, Velvet could not help but notice that Maxis was staring at her the whole travel. He was clearly the one Ginger was trying to set her up with, and he was cute, but Velvet knew not to get her hopes up. When they came across the farm, it looked like harvest was in; dozens of little prey were scampering about. Neeras, mouse chipmunk, and even a squirrel one, as well as songbird harpys and daots.

"We have found the motherload!"

"You know the drill, one of us sneaks around to the other side and chase them over to the rest of us. Did you bring the net, Maxis?" the black cat nodded, holding up said net.

"I'll do the sneaking. You guys, be ready." Velvet said as she began to sneak around, she was as silent as the grave, a trait that had served her kind well. When she was at the other side of the herd, she pounced, snatching up a neeras male in her mouth from right in front of his lady friend.

"Aaaaaaaaa!"

"Niko attack!"

"Everybody run!" The little morsels screamed as Velvet tilted her head back and swallowed the poor little man alive. She then worked to herd the rest over to the others, swiping at those who tried to run where she did not want them to, that sort of thing. Singling out the female neeras her last meal was talking to, she swiped her up with one grab, saving her for herself while the rest of them got caught in the net.

"Let me go! Oh god, please don't eat me!" Screamed the poor little woman wiggling in Velvet's hand. She then had a wicked idea.

"You know what, your pleas for mercy have touched my heart. And I will not eat you this day."

"R-Really!?"

"Indeed, little lady, HAY MAXIS, GET OVER HERE!" Maxis walked over to where Velvet was, leaving their friends to have the first pick of the food they caught in the net.

"Ya?"

"Open your mouth. I have something to feed you!"

"WHAT!? You said you would let me go!"

"No, I said I would not eat you. big difference." Velvet laughed, a sadistic smile on her face. Maxis opened his mouth, waiting for his meal to be given to him. Velvet took a moment to look at his open mouth, thinking about other things that would look good in it. She then started to move the screaming and crying little mousie into his wet, gaping maw.

"By, by, little one~."

"No! Please, no!" The neeras woman screamed as she was moved feet first into his mouth, kept his mouth open the whole time, letting Velvet watch as his meal wiggled and struggled for life as he swallowed her alive. Only when Maxis looked down did Velvet realize that she had a boner.

"I... Suppose you would have found out about it sooner or later. Go on. You can tell me how disgusted you are. I've heard it all before." Maxis looked down at the raging hard-on. A blush on his cheeks highlighted the otherwise disinterested look on his face.

"The... The squirrel neeras is too big to eat without tearing apart. I think it's a woman... D-Do you want to share it with me? A-After you've had your fill, of course!" Velvet was not sure what she was hearing, but Maxis was interested in her from what she could tell. She was never in this position before, all she could think to say was.

"S-Sure... Let's do it." The two of them moved back to the net, and the larger neeras was indeed female and a rather attractive one at that.

"Dibs on the squirrel, Maxis and I are going to split it." Ginger and Tom were confused for a moment before smiling hard and nodding.

"Thanks, we'll meet up with you guys later." Velvet said as she moved the net and dragged the smaller woman out. She was a third of her size, so she was easy to control.

"Let go of me, you bitch! I'll rip your fucking tits off!" The little woman yelled as she thrashed about, to Velvet's amusement and nothing more.

"Lead the way, Maxis." He nodded and led them deeper into the woods. They soon came to a cave with a wooden door built over it. As they entered, it looked like a butcher shop. This must be where Maxis and Tom dismember large kills, she thought. Maxis brought over a few leather straps, his own hard-on forming.

"Pin her down. I'm going to hogtie this cunt."

"Yes, sire~." Velvet said in as seductive a tone as she could. She liked how aggressive he was and wanted to encourage it.

"Too scared to kill me in combat? You pussies are all the same!"

"I think you will find that there is only one pussy here, sweetie~." The squirrel was confused as she was bound and picked up.

"R-Ready?"

"You bet I am." Both Niko's used one hand to hold their new toy up and another to point their cocks up for when they lowered her.

"Wait, you're a fucking futa!? No, no, no, not like this! please kill me however else you want, just not like this!" The little woman screamed as they lowered her down, and she screamed even louder when they were in her. Her ass was so tight that Velvet moaned before they even started using her properly.

"Fuck! Too big, get out of me... GET OUT OF ME!!!"

"Cry all you want, little hole, we are going to use you until there's nothing left but meat!" Maxis said as he moved both his hands to the squirrel's wast and started moving up and down. He used her fast and hard. She cried a river's worth of tears as both he and Velvet hammered away into her.

"Oh fuck I love runt ass!" Velvet screamed as she started thrusting up into the little woman's bowels; Maxis did the same to her tiny pussy.

"S-S-S-Stop! Ki... Killing... Me... Your killing me!" The fuck toy cried and screamed as she was fucked to death. Velvet and Maxis both grunted and moaned as they hammered away into the wet holes of their prey.

"Cumming! I'm cumming!" Velvet screamed as she unloaded her balls into the neeras ass, pulling out as she stumbled back and fell on her ass. Panting as she used up all her energy, Maxis then tossed the now limp body of the neeras aside, his cock wet with her blood as he walked over to Velvet.

"You're not done, bitch!" Maxis said as he shoved his dick into Velvet's panting mouth. She could taste the other woman's pussy juice mixed with blood and the overpowering flavor of cock. He eased up a bit whenever she started gagging on him. He had that much self-control, at least, Velvet thought to herself, but she was not complaining. She loved being used like this, having a strong man come along and take her mouth like this was a fantasy she had never thought would come true. He then started to speed up, pounding her throat hard, choking her with his massive dick, before emptying his balls down her throat. He pulled out fast, giving her the chance to gasp in some air after all that. Coughing up specks of cum from her throat, she finally started breathing normally.

"Fuck, I'm... I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

"Ya, I'm *cough cough* fine. More than fin actually, that was amazing!" Maxis looked a little confused but relieved.

"Sorry about that, I just get caught up in the moment, is all. I didn't mean to-"

"I said you're ok, Maxis. I enjoyed that, now how about we have that neeras for an after fuck snack?" He nodded. They grabbed up the dead body of the squirrelly little thing and tore it apart and ate it. The taste of her blood reminded her of Maxis's dick, and she liked it. They finished their meal and left the butcher cave, happy and holding hands.

"We have to do this again sometime."

"Sure thing, even if we can't find another neera's that big, I could still use that ass!" Velvet said as she gave Maxis a hard spank, making him blush hard as they went back home. The day turned out much better than Velvet ever thought possible, and she looked forward to as many more days as possible with her new boyfriend.
Chapter 3 Date With A Snake by MrGoblinKing7
Author's Notes:

 

Chapter 3 - A Date With A Snake

On the Island of Istor, life was difficult for a neeras, as Mark would tell you. To a human's eyes, he would look like one of them, but three inches tall and with mouse ears and tail. He had hazel eyes and dirty blond hair. He lived in the hidden city of Strack, shortened from stone crack. The city was one of only three he knew about, built between the crack of a boulder that split in half when struck by lighting. Wich was why the storm god, Gust, was the patron of his city. The cracked boulder was believed to be a gift to the faithful, not that he put much stalk in such things. He walked into the post office, it was as slow as usual, but he was hoping that there might be some work for him. He was a currier, going both in and out of the city to deliver packages big and small. Naturally, it was a job with a high mortality rate, but that is why he did it. The pay was so good that he could live off maybe twelve deliveries a year. He went to see the postmaster, a rather odd fellow by the name of Victor. He saw that the eccentric man was in the middle of enjoying some candied myrmidon. The poor little girls were covered in a thick coating of chocolate, and from the noises they made, it seemed they were still alive.

"Ah! If it isn't my favorite delivery boy! I was just enjoying some luxury items, care for some?"

"No thanks, I kinda sympathize too much with the little things. Been in similar scrapes, it would just feel wrong."

"Oh, should I wait for you to go before enjoying more of them?"

"Na, I don't mind. So got any jobs for me?"

"Hold on, let me check..." Victor flipped open a book with one hand while bringing a screaming myrmidon to his mouth with the other. She was a crunchy one, or maybe there were nuts added to the chocolate. Either way, her death was loud.

"Here we are. We have a mint shipment that needs to be delivered to Goldenbloom village. It's an easy enough ride, and predators keep away from it, aside from a few hot spots. You up for it?" Mark shuddered. He knew he could make it to and from Goldenbloom easy and get paid a lot for cargo that big. But he also knew what he had to do to get there and back, he knew he could live without making this delivery, but someone else might not live trying.

"I can do that for you. How many wagons?"

"Just the one, they repaved the road, so you should have no trouble driving there. You know, aside from everything out there trying to eat you, that is." Vector had another candy-covered lady before handing Mark the contract. He signed it ad then went on his way. Leaving the city was easy; getting back in would be a problem. Everyone wanted into the city, but the problem is that the stone cutters already carved out every inch of both boulders insides. There was simply no room for everyone inside, so the city technically expanded outside of the boulder, but it was more considered a meat shield against predators. Most of the bastards that ate neeras did not interfere with road maintenance, happy to let their hunting trails get decorated and made more manageable for their prey to come to them. Aside from the constant threat of death, traveling was quite relaxing to Mark. Most curriers had guards accompany them, cutting into their profits, but not him. He always carried a bow with him, along with a quiver filled with poisoned arrows that could stop a predator's heart in moments. The rats pulling the cart picked up the scent of something that spooked them. Mark sighed and pulled over onto the side of the road, and he knew she was out there. They played this song and dance more times than he would ever admit.

"Just come out here so we can get this over with Cocoa! I have a delivery to make!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, and a giggle came as a response. At the grass line's very edge, a grass lamia slithered out. Her hair was chocolate brown, and so were her scales. She was three times his size and could kill him in a heartbeat, but he could do the same to her.

"And how do I know that you did not bring some buddies with you to be rid of me finally? We both know I enjoy your visits much more than you do after all."

"I would really rather not play this game with you today." He said as he got off the cart, walking up to her as she led him to her den.

"Oh, what's the matter, feeling blue? I think I can fix that~." Cocoa then picked him up and slithered off as fast as she could, anyone else in this exact situation would be screaming their heads off, but Mark went through this more than enough times to not be fazed by it anymore. This little arrangement of theirs started three years ago. He was new to the job and unprepared. He was no match for her and by all rights should be dead. But then he said something like, 'at least the last thing I get to see is a pretty face before I die'. Suddenly, he was too cute to be eaten, at least not like that. After a minute or two, he was in the all too familiar underground nest of his joyful captor. She coiled onto a pillow. Lamia usually uses chairs, rapping him up to his waist and letting him lay down against her.

"So, how have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks, and I was starting to think you were avoiding me~." She started petting him on the head as she talked, it was something she always did, and he would never tell her, but he kind of liked it.

"There are other roads I travel on aside from yours, you know. And aside from almost getting eaten by two harpys and an inus, I'm doing good. How have you been?"

"Bored. Rivel predators hardly ever attack me anymore. My skills with the bow are a little too good."

"I'm not complaining. Your teachings and venom have made me the deadliest currier aside from Winter Sprinter."

"Ture and I am well fed, so I really shouldn't be complaining." Mark then moved his ear to Cocoa's belly, it did not sound like she had eaten today. She noticed this and slumped a bit.

"I can't change what I am, Mark. I need to eat just like everyone else." Cocoa was always sensitive. He actually made her cry once when he called her a belly dragger. He really thought he was dead back then, but he knew better now.

"I'm sorry, I had to check. We are on different links in the food chain, after all. I'm always going to be a little scared that you have had your fun with me, and I'll end up on the other side of this belly." She then hoisted Mark up and held him at eye level, a stern look in her teary eyes.

"That is never going to happen. Despite myself, I've grown rather attached to you. I don't think I could ever hurt you~." Before he could say anything, she pulled him in for a kiss, and he kissed her back. Mark knew this was going to happen. He always felt like a whore every time, like he was buying his life for sex. But something was different this time around. Maybe it was because she said she was never going to hurt him? He didn't know, and at that moment, he didn't care. Her forked tongue moved all over the inside of his mouth, down his throat every once in a while. She slithered over to her bed, dropping him down. He imagined that most neeras felt the opposite of what de did when she loomed over them like this. There was a hunger in her eyes, and he was going to fulfill it.

"Well, are you going to just hover over me, or are you going to get down here, you silly noodle~?"

"Oh, shut up!" Cocoa then let herself drop, smothering Mark with her breasts. He made her giggle and moan with all the licking, nibbling, and groping he did. She rolled over and let him do some of the work, and he then took the opportunity to start sucking her left nipple. After massaging and savoring both breasts, he was picked up and moved down to her crotch. Not a word was spoken as he moved one hand to start stroking her vaginal lips and the other to rub her clit. Her moans gave way to screams of ecstasy, and her tail thrashed about as she twitched and convulsed from the stimulation. After twelve seconds of this, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me, Fuck me!" Mark stopped what he was doing right away, letting her have a few moments to breathe before baling his fist and sticking his arm into her. He had never seen a lamia dick, but from how she loved how he used his arm, he figured they were similar sizes. He started slow but slowly and steadily built up speed. Soon he was thrusting his fist up to his elbow into her wet pussy, splashing himself a little with her arousal every time. After an unknown amount of time, she coiled around him, her love tunnel contracting to the point he thought it might break his arm, and then she loosened both her grips on him, going limp in her bed panting. Usually, this would be the part where he would leave while she was too weak from orgasming to stop him. But there was something different about this time around; he didn't feel like he could do that anymore. Instead, he crawled back into bed and snuggled up next to her.

"Wha... What are you... Doing?"

"Is it ok if I stay a little longer than expected? I understand if you would rather I-" Cocoa then grabbed him up in her arms and snuggled him close, her whole body engulfing him in one massive cuddle. Then he heard something he didn't expect. She was crying.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Ya, I... I'm ok. I just, um? People usually want to get away from me as fast as they can. I'm not used to people wanting to be with me of their own free will."

"I hope it isn't too much for you."

"It's not." They then spent who knows how long just laying in bed with one another. To content to bother moving for anything. Mark started to think that maybe he wouldn't avoid this trial as often as he used to anymore.
Chapter 4 First Flight by MrGoblinKing7
Chapter 4 - First Flight

On the Island of Istor, life was hardly free, Melady could tell you that. In the tallest branches of a mighty oak tree, A specific song-harpy was nervous as hell. Melady looked almost human, except bird legs and dusty brown wings and tail feathers that matched her hair. Her siblings all looked similar, except for Harmony, who was a futa. It was a very big day for them. They were officially adults and had to leave the nest. The only thing bothering Melady was that none of them had ever flown before, and failure equaled death. But that only seemed to bother her and not her sisters.

"You bitches ready to show gravity what's what!?" Cried Sannata, always the most excitable of the three.

"Honestly, the only thing I'm worried about is finding a mate. I intend to sire some chicks before you two even build a nest!" Harmony laughed. She was always so horny all the time. Melady knew that her sister would not have trouble finding a mate. Unlike most of the other races, harpy's did not shun futas. This is probably why male harpy's so rare that they are considered extinct, but no one really cared about that.

"I wish I had your confidence... I'm pretty sure I'll just plummet like a stone. Hopefully, I won't hit too many branches on the way down." Melady tried to laugh it off, not to spoil the mood, but her sisters could tell she was terrified.

"Hey, none of that. We are going to sore like the majestic bitches we are." Harmony said as she pulled her sister in for a hug.

"Ya, you'll see. The three of us are going to be so good at this, it'll set the bar for every generation after!" Sannata said as she joined in. Melady knew that this is what she would miss most about the nest, her family. Just then, their mother returned. She had a bag with her that she did not leave the nest with.

"What do you have there, mama?"

"Well, our family line has a tradition, when someone sends their chicks off into the cruel world. They send them off with these." She then pulled out three belts with two backs on each side. Sannata was the first to slip hers on, and the backs hugged against her hips perfectly.

"WOW! Thanks, mama!"

"A lifesaver as always."

"Why are these are empty?" Everyone looked at Melady like she had two heads before their mother laughed.

"Don't want to weigh you down too much before your used to flying! Besides, that's another tradition, you leave the nest hungry, so you look for food harder. Now enough goodbyes, off with you." All of them got in line to jump out of the nest. Sannata went first, then Harmony, but when it got to Melady's turn, she froze.

"M-Maybe I need a little more time for my wings to grow in?"

"Your wings are as grown as they are ever going to be, love."

"Maybe, I n-need more practice?"

"You can jump, or I can kick, your choice."

"You w-wouldn't really do tha-" Melady was cut off by her own mother kicking her so hard in the ass that she was launched into the air before plummeting down the tree.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"keep your wings straight precise!" She could hear her mother yell at her as she fell to her death. Melady rearranged her body so it was facing down, straightened her wings, and gradually tried to tilt up. The crazy part, it worked. She was gliding on the wind, and she could feel the air pushing up under her wings; she was flying.

"Oh, thank fuck, I thought I was going to die!" She said to herself as she sored. She had to flap every once in a while to keep herself up, but aside from that, everything was going fine. She spotted Sannata on the ground digging with her talins. She flew down to see what she was doing.

"Oh, hay Melady! Glad to see you got the hang of it."

"Thanks. What are you doing?"

"Digging for wormen. I can see the dirt moving a little bit, see?" She looked to where Sannata was pointing, and sure enough, the ground was moving just a bit. She joined her in digging, and they found three wormen. They looked like regular pink worms, except that they had the top halves of women, made out of the same stuff as the worm half.

"Aw, sweet! Must be our lucky day, huh sis?" The moment Sannata bent over to slurp one of the tasty morsels up, something lunged out of the grass and tackled her. It was a male naga, his coils wrapped around Sannata, the sounds of her bones snapping as she was crushed filled the air. Melady was petrified with fear, one moment they were talking, and the next, she saw her sister getting killed before her eyes.

"Fl... Fl... Fly Mela..." Sannata coughed out with what seemed like buckets of blood as her own splintered bones shredded her insides. Only when she stopped struggling and when he moved his mouth down to start eating her. Melady jumped up off the ground and flew away as fast as possible.

"Oh god! Sannata! Why did it have to be Sannata!?" She cried, but then a shadow moved over here. She moved out of the way just in time to avoid being grabbed up in the talins of a hawk-harpy.

"Oh, a slippery one, I see. Do slow down, little one. I would rather not exhaust too much energy on such a small meal." Melady did the exact opposite of what the larger harpy asked. She flew as fast as she could, trying to remember what her mother said to do in situations like the one she was in now. She then remembered and moved into the thick branches. She was avoiding the sharp talons of her would-be murderer with ease.

"Fuck, you're not worth the trouble, little one. It looks like your someone else's meal." The hawk-harpy said before flying off, giving Melady a moment to cry for her sister.

"Sannata... You didn't deserve to go out like that..." Melady would have spent the rest of her life crying in that tree, but then her stomach started grumbling. Sannata would not want her to starve herself morning, so she flapped off of the branch and looked for something to eat. After a minute or two of flying, she smelled the fresh scent of death. Investigating it, she found something odd. In a clearing between a peach grove and a barrier patch, dead myrmidon were all over the place, and so were scavengers eating the dead. She landed on a spot that no one else was picking over, hoping that it was empty because they had not gotten to it yet, and not because predators were waiting there. When she got to the ground, she could see that a battle of some kind took place there. All of the myrmidons had weapons and armor, and she had to take the metal off before she could start eating them. She noticed another song-harpy with a backpack on was watching her. She was a little shorter than she was, and a futa.

"You don't have to keep your distance. There is plenty to go around." The smaller harpy hopped over in a shy and frankly quite cute way.

"Oh, I'm not here for the food. I'm here for the metal. Myrmidon alloy is actually pretty strong and sells for a fair price at the town I nest in."

"Ho, really? Maybe I should start collecting myself then."

"As you said, cutie, there's plenty to go around." Melady blushed hard. She spent her entire life in the nest, and her mother never told her how to react to a pretty harpy flirting with her.

"Th-Thanks... What's um... What's your name?"

"My name is Magie, is your name as pretty as you are?"

"Oh, stop you shameless flirt! It's Melady; nice to meet you, Magie." The two of them then spent the next half hour giving one another awkward glances as they gathered up bits of metal from the dead. Melady could have sworn that Magie was checking out her ass more than once, and surprisingly, she did not mind that idea too much.

"Yelp, if I gather up any more, I won't be able to fly. Nice meeting you, Melady."

"Wait. Before you go... I feel awful for asking this... But is it ok if I spend the night in your nest?"

"Wa-Wh-What!?" Magie asked, a bright blush formed on her face. And soon, one developed on Melady's as well.

"No, no! Not like that! It's just... I saw my sister die today. And I don't want to be alone. And you seem ok, so I thought... You know what, never mind sorry I aske-"

"Yes. Yes, you can stay in my nest tonight. I apologize in advance for how messy it's going to be when you get there. But your welcome in it." Melady practically picked Magie up un the hug she gave her. Just as suddenly letting her go, blushing redder than the myrmidon she just ate.

"Th-Thank you!" Both of them blushed hard for a solid minute before they took off. She did not know what tomorrow would bring her, but Melady knew she would see a tomorrow, and on Istor, that was as good as it gets for most.
Chapter 5 Flirting With Danger by MrGoblinKing7
Chapter 5 - Flirting With Danger

On the Island of Istor, life was war, and Kara knew that better than anyone. She was an Inus. To any human, she would look just like one of them, except for the wolf ears and tail. She was prowling the wilderness doing the one thing she knew how to do best, hunting minotaur. The Inus claimed all of Istor as their empire; most people thought they were arrogant for this, for in truth, they only really controlled the north of the island. As far as Kara, every Inus for that matter, was concerned, they earned their place at the top of the food chain. Every race they even entertained the idea of being their equals in any way was either subjugated as slaves or just flat out exterminated. Hell, they did such a good job getting rid of all traces of the bear people that they forgot what they were even called. But every once in a while, slaves escape, so a ranger is usually sent out to either bring them back alive or make an example out of them. And that ranger was Kara, and she was armed with the latest technology. A crossbow, takes a little longer to load than the bow she was used to, but it was more accurate and had a more extended range. She bent over to examine the tracks she had been following for days, her prey was alone, and she was scared. The escaped slave was a pregnant minotaur cow; Kara found out that the poor thing gave birth to a futa last year when interviewing her owner. The empire was a place where purity mattered, so all futas were killed at birth. A futa can't sire male children, only females and more futas, so the Lupin empires men felt it was necessary to protect male birth rates, not wanting the Inus to end up like the harpys. Kara did not think that such laws were required; after all, other lesser races are more tolerant and have yet to be overrun with lady cocks. But she was not in a place to challenge such things, so she hunts. She followed the trail to a Reynkes trading post. She could tell it was reynkes because preditor and prey walked side by side without fear. The fox people had stringent rules regarding their business, and rule number one was that customers were not allowed to eat each other, in town anyway. Kara lost the trail in the heavily used street, but considering that her prey was seven-month pregnant, she figured that she could take a break. She found her way to an open-air bar. Five miaxi hives were settled above the bar, the bee girls pouring meed made from their honey down like a fountain, and everyone was getting quite drunk on it. Even sitting down cross-legged in front of the bar, she still loomed over the fox eared bar-made serving.

"One mug of meed, please, and in a decent-sized glass, please, not the thimbles everyone else is sipping out of."

"Big cups cost extra. What are you paying with?" Kara pulled out a two-inch slip of gold, the bar-made shook her head.

"Where too far south for northern currency, do you have anything else?"

"What, you savages don't use gold down here?"

"I'm sure you've noticed that we are in a low industrial territory. Most folks who call this part of the south home still use the barter system. So no, we savages don't use gold. If you have nothing else of value, then this trading post has nothing for you." Kara would just tare the throat out of the bar-made under normal circumstances and have her as a meal with her meed. But she knew how the rules were enforced in reynkes trading posts; assassins waited behind every corner and lurked in every shadow.

"Put the wolf's dink on my tab. And get me a mug my size, please." Kara looked down beside her, seeing a lamia with green scales that matched her hair. She knew to be wary of the snake folk. They had a reputation of being manipulative, but a cute girl was buying her a drink, so she let her prejudices slid this time.

"You must be new to the job ranger."

"How can you tell?"

"Because you tried to buy a drink with gold, the ones who come this far south regularly know better."

"You caught me, so who are you to know so much about inus rangers?"

"The name is Ivy. Mind if I slither up so we can talk at eye level?" Kara nodded, letting the venomous creature move up onto her shoulder. Ivy now had a clear shot at Kara's neck, and in theory, could kill her in one bite. That thought somehow got her excited rather than scared.

"So what brings you to my neck of the woods? Miss big bad wolf~."

"It's Kara, but you can keep calling me that if you like. And a slave escaped her farm, and I'm either to bring her back alive or in chunks."

"Well, that seems harsh."

"The Lupin empire was not built on mutual co-operation and friendship. The strong dominate the weak, as a preditor, you know that."

"True enough, miss big bad wolf~." It was then that the bar-made brought drinks over, miaxi meed, it was potent stuff, even deadly in the right doses. Ivy raised her glass to Kara.

"To a successful hunt."

"I'll drink to that." The two of them drank together for what seemed like hours. Ivy was laying down the charm, clearly interested in a night with Kara. And she had to admit; the idea seemed like a good one.

"So, is there a place around here that we can have some privacy?"

"I know a place, but let's make it fun, shall we? I slither as fast as I can, and you have to chase me there. If you can keep up, or keep from falling on your dunk ass, then I might have something for you~."

"DEAL!!!" Kara walked out of town with Ivy still on her shoulder, setting her down outside of town. The little snake dashed the moment she could, and Kara gave chase. Even with her mind addled with meed, she could have caught Ivy at any moment, but she wanted to see where she was being led to and was having fun chasing something. Ivy stopped inside a cave, letting Kara catch up and snatch her off the ground.

"HA! caught you, ya little noodle!"

"That's right; you have me~. And now that we are outside of town, I'm entirely at your mercy, if you have any. Miss, big, bad, wolf~." Kara moved Ivy close to her mouth. She could chomp the silly little thing in half or swallow her whole easy. But it was a different kind of hunger she needed to satisfy right now. Her lips wrapped around the smaller woman's breast instead of her head, making her moan as the thumb of the hand holding her worked the exposed tit. After getting a good taste and feel for the little woman's chest, she moved Ivy to hers. Letting her coil around one of her breasts, giving her a good squeeze, making it her turn to moan. The feeling of Ivy slithering all over her breasts, back and forth, only stopping to give one of them a squeeze or suck on her nipples, was more than enough to get her dripping on the cave floor.

"Get on the ground, and spread your legs for me, bitch!"

"Yes, ma'am~!" Kara got on her back and opened her legs, feeling Ivy slither down her body to her womanhood. Biting her fingers as she let her little lover's hands rubbing up and down her lips and her forked tongue on her clit. Twitching uncontrollably as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving her, letting out a shocked gasp as she felt Ivy slither into her. She never felt anything like that before. The feeling of scales rubbing against her inner walls, the feeling of her nails scratching her g-spot, it was all too much. Kara shoved her fist into her mouth, trying to muffle her screams of ecstasy before at last cumming hard and going limp. Ivy slowly slithered out of Kara, making sure to slither over her clit as she moved up to the wolf woman's face.

"Did my good girl enjoy that?" Kara was too out of it to speak, so she nodded.

"Well, time you returned the favor~." Kara felt Ivy coiling around her head, getting her wetness in her hair, only stopping when Kara felt the little woman's crotch on her lips. She massaged Ivy with her hands while she tongued and sucked on her crotch. Probing the little sluts insides as deeply and thoroughly as she could, her Ivy's moans of approval.

"Fuck, harder~!" Kara followed orders like the good little ranger she was, sucking Ivy as hard as she could while pumping her tongue in and out of the little pussy as fast and hard as she could. She felt Ivy constricting around her head tightly before going limp and falling off her head. Both women panted hard after the passionate fucking they gave to one another.

"Shit, I haven't been fucked like that since basic training."

"I've never been fucked like that ever. You are really good with that tongue!"

"Thanks... Um... I don't want to make this awkward, but if I don't find something to have as a post-sex snake, I'm probably going to eat you." There was a poss between both women before they both started laughing their asses off.

"Aw, fuck! HA! Neeras use this cave as a hiding spot, the cracks in the walls are enough to keep most predators out, but I can slip in and flush them out."

"Good, because I would have felt bad about eating you right after you showed me such a good time." Ivy led her to one said crack. Moments after she slithered in, Kara could hear screaming. Feeling like having a laugh, she layed down on her belly and moved her open mouth to cover the crack. The stupid rats did not notice until three of them were in her mouth, by which point she quickly closed it. The feeling of having three living beings fighting for their lives in her mouth reminded her of when she would break into her brother's room as a girl and eat his pets. Two others were in the crack. Between the sounds of a lamia quickly catching up to them and the sound of their friends getting swallowed one by one, it was clear that they were doomed even before Kara grabbed them up. She dropped one for Ivy to catch out of the air while holding the last little man up to her mouth, opening it to show him the last of his friends in her mouth getting swallowed.

"Do you want both of these little snakes?"

"Na, one usually fills me up. He's all yours."

"So, any last words, little man?"

"Fuck the bastard that recommended this cave!"

"That's fair." Kara said before moving him into her mouth. She savored him a little longer than she did the others. Opening her mouth as she tilted her head back, so he had false hope that he could escape this. Only to roll her tongue back and swallow him the moment he was almost out. Chuckling to herself, Kara looked down to see that Ivy was done eating as well.

"This was fun. How about looking me up next time your hunting in my part of the woods?"

"Oh, no. I'm not letting you go that easy!" Kara said, snatching her little friend up.

"Wa-What are you doing? Your not still hungry, are you, cuz I can get more."

"Sorry that I'm scaring you, but I think you would be happier as my pet." Ivy went wide-eyed and started wiggling and wiping at Kara with her tail. To the much larger woman's delight.

"Come on, think about it. Aren't you tired of being hunted by bigger preditors? I can keep you safe, well-fed, and sexually satisfied. What more could you really want?" That got Ivy to calm down a bit, there was still fear in her eyes, but she was not struggling anymore.

"I-I've never heard of such things ending well for the pets. how do I know you're not just going to eat me or sell me to someone else when you get bored of me!?"

"You're just going to have to take my word for it. If I get tired of you as a pet, I will just let you go back into the wild. That is as good as your going to get. Now, be a good girl, and accept this." Kara said as she looked down on her new pet with the eyes of an apex predator. As far as she was concerned, she was nicer about this than she had to be. The inus ruled the island. Everything and everyone on it belonged to them. To let the lesser races think otherwise was a courtesy.

"Ok... Can I at least get my stuff from my nest?"

"Sure thing, but if you try to run, I will hunt you down and break you so you could never escape me." Ivy shuddered in Kara's grasp, she hated being mean about it, but the lesser peoples never understood their place without being continuously reminded, that what why she was out there, so show a stupid cow that she could not outrun her masters. She moved to Ivy's den, let her pack up, then stuffed her into her supply bag. She then continued the hunt for the runaway slave but thought about nothing else but taking Ivy back north with her. She hoped that she could make her new pet happy but knew it would take time for her to accept her new life. It was the same with all the others before her.
Chapter 6 A Lesson In Humiliation by MrGoblinKing7
Chapter 6 - A Lesson In Humiliation

On the Island of Istor, life was a lesson. Brigit knew that better than most. Brigit was a Sater. She would look like a normal woman in a featureless gray dress to a human, with gote legs and ears. It was an ordinary day in the Thorn mansion. Brigit was teaching her master's daughter the history of the Lupin empire. The empire that she lived in, and the very one that enslaved her people. She served the Thorn family in the role of teaching slave for twenty of her forty years of life, and in all this time, Clare had been her worst student.

"This is so fucking boring! Who cares when the Cironian republic fell?! It's not like there's any trace of the centaurs left after they were exterminated!"

"Miss Thorn, that is precisely why you are learning about them today. Your people didn't bother remembering anything about the bare people, and now all their secrets are lost for good. Now please turn to page fifty-two of your textbook. Clearly, you haven't read any of it when left on your own, so we are spending the rest of our time for today making sure you do." Clare gave her teacher a predatory glare, and if she were any other type of slave, Brigit would be taken to the kitchens for her disrespect.

"You have a smart mouth slave. When father is dead, so are you, lamb chops!"

"That is highly unlikely, miss Thorn. When you and your betrothed come of age, you will be sent to his family's estate. While I will remain here to continue teaching your brother's children. A good teaching slave is simply too hard to come by for him to let me get killed for petty reasons. Now would you please turn to page fifty-two, miss?" The young wolf-girl glared at her for a bit of time before doing what she was told. Brigit held a position that most slaves would kill for, and she enjoyed every moment of it. As long as she was not deliberately insulting, she could tell the proud mutts anything she wanted and would at most not be fed for that day. Most slaves would be sent to the kitchens for even putting one tow out of line, or worse, sent to a breeding farm. The clock on the wall signaled that class was over, to Clare's joy. But Brigit made sure she did not leave too happy.

"I want a full paper on witch general was responsible for the purging of the centaurs and what strategy they used by this time tomorrow. Or I will simply have to recommend to your father that you be placed in public school."

"Will do, lamb chops..." Clare said as she walked out of the room, giving her teacher a hateful glare as she left. Brigit remembered the girl's father giving her a similar look. Of course, he threatened to eat her in other ways. She spent the rest of the afternoon organizing the next day's lessons. Despite being a slave, she actually liked her job. But the latter into the day it got, the more depressed she became because of what she had to do to keep her secret, a secret that, if revealed, would get her killed. Brigit was a futa, and in the Lupin empire, that was a death sentence. It was a miracle that she managed to keep everyone from finding out this long, but the minotaurs discovered her. Lord Thorn was an overprotective father, so when he found out he had a doughtier, he had all his male servants killed and replaced by women, not wanting his doughtier to be exposed to men of any kind. This lead to a barn filled with dick thirsty desperate women, so when one of the minotaur guards discovered what Brigit was, her fate was sealed. She either went into the barn every night and pleased them until she was a broken mess, or they would tell, and she would be taken to the kitchen. It soon became time for her nighty humiliation, and she went, feeling a little more of herself die inside as she did, just like every night. When she entered the barn, she could see them all waiting for her. Large muscular amazonian cow women and all of them were thirsty for Brigit, their eyes looking her over like she was a tasty treat.

"Well, hello teacher, about time you showed up for class." Glades said, earning a chuckle from the rest of the herd. She was the largest and strongest of the lot, making her captain of the guard and usually the first one to mount Brigit.

"I don't exactly look forward to this, you know. Let's just get this over with." Glades then smacked her so hard she fell to the floor. Brigit knew she would do that. The cow was as predictable as she was stupid.

"You might get away with that in the classroom, but right now, your nothing but a whore! Say it!"

"I'm nothing but a whore..." Brigit said in a dull monotone voice, sounding more disinterested than anything else.

"GOOD! Now get that meat stiff. We have a new girl who never had cock before, so show her a good fuck, or we fist your ass until you forget your name! GOT IT!"

"As elegantly put, as usual, Gla-" Brigit was smacked down again, she did not enjoy being beaten like this, but she would not submit to a bunch of cows.

"You watch your smart mouth! Or better yet, put it to better use~. Gretchen! Get your thick ass over here, and get some of this!" The new farmhand walked out from behind the other women. She was even bigger and better muscled than Glades. But from the way she stood, it was clear why she was not apart of the guards, too timid.

"A-Are you ok?"

"Don't bother being nice to the bitch. She thinks she's better than us because she knows how to read, and is allowed to wear clothes. Housepets like her are no better than the mutts themselves!" Glades then kicked Brigit before she could get back up. All the other cows shared her sentiment. They practically thought of Brigit as part inus. She was then picked up by the hair and stripped. Gretchen gasped when she saw what Brigit was packing. She was big, so big that if the cows were not twice her size, she might have trouble fitting into them.

"Hope your wet, new girl. Cuz this is going to hurt otherwise!" Glades said as she started jerking off Brigit, making her hard against her will. The smaller futa's cock growing stiff in false pleasure. Only when you could spit roast a harpy on that cock, did Brigit get tossed back onto the floor, Gretchen's shadow moving over her.

"Hold it s-straight, don't want you getting in the wrong hole..." Brigit would feel sympathy for the nervous heffer if she was not about to rape her. She did as she was told, closing her eyes while the larger woman engulfed her crotch into hers. It was slow at first. Gretchen was trying to find a right angle, and then she started moving up and down. Brigit was never more humiliated. She had become nothing more than a sex toy for slutty cows. Looking around to see the rest of them pleasuring themselves to her violation, apart of her wondered if this was worth not being discovered by her masters if this suffering was worse than just being killed and eaten. The she-minotaur's hot, tight, and wet insides were sending unwanted sensations of pleasure to Brigit, and Gretchen only got tighter as she slammed down faster and faster. Then it happened, Brigit came, she started to cry as her cum was forcefully extracted. Gretchen went a little while longer before finally getting off of her.

"Wah, fuck, that felt good... What? Did she cum in me!? Am I going to become pregnant now!?" The rest of the herd laughed at Gretchen, ignoring the weeping mass on the floor once known as Brigit.

"Cross-species sex dose not make babies, you stupid cunt! Now, ladies, whoever's turns it is tonight, form a line behind me." Glades said as she got onto Brigit. The poor sater spent the next two hours being used as a living dildo, nothing more than a sex toy, a fuck doll, a worthless whore. She ran out of tears in the first half-hour. The only thing that made her look different than a corps was her shallow, ragged breaths and the occasional twitching and groan of pain. Her crotch felt like it was on fire, but she had grown numb to it. She had grown numb to everything.

"Well, teacher. We thank you for yet another late-night tutoring, and we look forward to studying with you tomorrow!" Glades laughed hard, so did the rest of them. They loved seeing a house slave get beaten down to their level. Brigit stumbled out of the barn, somehow making it to her room. She was not able to sleep because of the pain. But she was able to remind herself that the pain meant she was alive, and for now at least, that was still a good thing.
Chapter 7 Treacherous Waters by MrGoblinKing7
7- Treacherous Waters

On the island of Istar, life was work, and Bob knew that quite well by now. Bob looked almost human, except for bits of green patches on his webbed hands and feet, as well as his chest, back, and head. His complete lack of hair and thin lare of slime all over his body also set him apart as a gorf. He woke up on his ship, the Fortun, and got ready for the day part of that was checking the little pet he kept.

"Dolly, where did you flutter off to?"

"Look up, dingus." Bob turned his head up and he could see his pet fairy. Her blue wings contrasted with her red hair, a pixie cut naturally, and unlike her master, she was completely naked.

"Get down here. Can't go about town if I don't have my shoulder warmer, can I? Unless you want to spend the day down the front of my pants again!"

"Fine! Just give me a moment..." Dolly fluttered down. Her flying speed was not very good, one of if not the only reason she stayed with Bob as his pet, not being able to outrun predators in the wild was a death sentence. She landed on his shoulder and made a rather lovely decoration to his captain's outfit. Bob then walked out and took in the fresh air of his home port. Lonetree island sat in the middle of a large lake in the west of Istar. The town was built on a rather exciting history. That very history was the reason he was in port at all. When the Grof's and the Doat's came to the island, there were two kingdoms of myrmidons, and they made a deal with the red kingdom. They would help them conquer the black kingdom, and in return, they would trade the bastards born from the captured queens to them. Relations were so good with the tasty little buggers, that red could be seen walking about in town without fear of being eaten.

"Skippy! how is the shipment coming along?" Bob addressed the Neeras, who served as his second in command. The one-eyed bearded man oversaw the loading of large crates filled with black myrmidon to be sold as foodstuff to the town on the edge of the lake, even some reds. Every hive race always produces an exes population. Those they can not feed or use are typically sold for resources they can't make for themselves.

"Very well, sir. But the men are getting a little bit on the nervous side."

"I think I know where this is going."

"The water harpys are due to come back soon. And if we don't get into hiding soon, we will be in one of those duck bitches guts! We can't spend money if we are dead, sire."

"Look, the lake birds are not due for a week or so. And if we do not make this delivery, we won't have a ship to make another when the cunts are gone! So tell the men to stop their bitching and get to work, or I will feed them to the lake mermaids myself!" Bob then stomped off of the ship, having important business to do in town. Paying the docking fees, paying the myrmidon representative for the food stalk, getting enough supplies for the journey, and paying extra to get his boat insured for the coming of the lake harpys. After hours of that, he barely had enough time to grab a meal for himself. He got himself a bowl of wormen in gravy, and some fresh berries for Dolly.

"Do you really have to eat those poor dears in front of me?" Dolly said as she turned her back on the wormen, one of them even reaching out to her for help.

"You know what, your right. This is unfair for you."

"Well, thank yo- =HAY!!! What are you-" Dolly protested as she was grabbed off of the table and shoved down the front of Bob's pants. He enjoyed her thrashing about so much, he got hard right away, then adjusted his pants so that she would be forced to be pressed up against his dick. Dolly settled down while he got to eating his meal, which was interrupted by a strange salamander woman sitting down across from him. She looked very similar to a gorf, but shorter and with a tail.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Samantha, nice to meet you. Your the captain of that ship getting ready to leave port, right?"

"Indeed I am, and it's not a passenger ship, so don't ask to get a ride."

"Oh, I'm not going very far. And I would not be paying for my voyage, but providing a serves along the way~."

"So, you're a whore? You know the voyage is going to take three days, right? Are you really ready to spend that entire time on your back!?"

"If your crew can meet my price, why not~? Unless you would like to have me to yourself~." She bent over to show off her breasts. Bob thought about having her to himself, making Dolly's life even more miserable as her master's cock throbbed against her.

"No... You will serve my crew, for half price because we are making an exception. No negotiations. If you don't like it, then fuck off. Bob fired his frog tongue at a woman that escaped his bowl, chewing her to make his point.

"Very well, I will see you on the ship, captain~."

...............................................................................................................................

It had been two days on the water, and things had gone very well. He only had to lash one crewman for stealing some of the merchandise, and morale was very high given the presence on the ship. And that night, he had asked her into his cabin.

"Greetings, Samantha. How had your voyage been so far?"

"Busy. I think I've made more money the last two days than I have in the last month!"

"Well, you better no be too sore to please me. I will pay full price if necessary."

"Well, who am I to say no to that~?" Samantha then allowed her clothes to drop from her body, and Bob wasted no time in readying himself as well.

"Get on the bed. Dolly, come on out and serve your master!" The little fairy fluttered out from behind the coatrack, looking very annoyed by all of this.

"Oh, joy. More than one person's slime covering me."

"Well, aren't you charming." Samantha giggled as she got on her back. Dolly landed on her gently, only to get knocked roughly onto her ass by Bob's cock. He then pinned the poor fairy between the whores tits as he starts to fuck her chest. It made it all feel much better with the little fairy squirming under his hard manhood along with Samantha's soft breasts around them both. When he got bored with humping the salamander's chest, he moved off of her and plucked up the now limp Dolly.

"Now, now, pull yourself together pet~. You still have work to do!" Bob then stuffed his poor little pet into the whores womanhood, Shoving her even deeper in with his dick. This was not the first time he had abused his pet in such a way, but her lack of movement signaled that it might be the last time. But he didn't even get a good rhythm going before the whole ship started shaking. He growled as he got pants on to go check what was happening.

"I sware, if you bastards can't handle even one lake mermai-" His eyes soon filled with horror as the true source of the disturbance was discovered. Two lake harpys pinned the ship and started picking off crew members.

"YUMMY! I JUST LOVE DOAT, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS GORF!"

"OOOOOO, THERE'S ONE RIGHT THERE!" The first one then looked down right at Bob, licking her lips as she bent down to devour him. He almost escaped that fate, but the door to his cabin slammed in his face. He only had a moment to process how Samantha sacrificed him to save herself before the harpy's mouth encompassed him. He was tossed around like candy in the larger woman's mouth, his natural slime giving him a unique flavor. But the moment it was gone, she tilted her head back, and swallowed him. For most men, that would be the end, but Bob knew how to fight from the inside. Shifting to the side, he shot his legs out, choking his would-be murderer, forcing her to cough him up. But unfortunately, her mouth was closed when she did.

"WOU LULLEL ICK!" The harpy said, her mouth full so she could not quite get the words out. Bob was then rolled onto her teeth, and with one loud crunch, he struggled no more.
Chapter 8 Care And Cruelty by MrGoblinKing7
8- Care And Cruelty

On the island of Istar, life was cruel. Wendy was born of such cruelty, and she had mixed feeling about it. She was a Hawk Gyspas, to a human, Wendy would look like a wasp-themed fairy with a hard chitin bikini and four reddish-orange wings and a large stinger above her ass. Her grayish-blond hair was cut short to avoid interference while flying. She then came across what looked like a run-down little town, spotting only a few neeras and doats walking around. They all ran indoors when she landed, and Wendy couldn't blame them. Most species of gyspas were cruel, sadistic raiders, who killed and raped whenever they pleased. And her venom was particularly potent as well. She was able to keep inus at bay with the threat of making them wiggle on the floor in agony. Wendy was able to identify what looked like an inn of sorts and walked right in. She was a head shorter than everyone there, but installed as much fear as if she were a Niko. Everyone hurried away from the bar as she sat down at it, giving the shuddering barkeep a friendly smile.

"Do you have any nectar-based drinks? I've flown for quite a while and am very hungry."

"S-Shure thing, alcoholic or regular?"

"Regular, please, I don't drink." The poor barkeep almost spilled all over himself multiple times; he was so jittery. Wendy didn't interact with people often because of this. She was just a disturbance to everyone else. When he finally got her the drink, she nodded and smiled at him before drinking. Like all nectarivorous, her tongue had a little tube running down the middle just for drinking from flowers, though she could drink like anyone else; this was more comfortable.

"So, this place looks like it's seen better days. What happened?"

"Drider, m-miss. A large bastard too!"

"So a hunting drider then, prickly quills as well?"

"Y-Yes..." Wendy's friendly smile grew just a little bit wider, making the poor man quiver even more.

"And where would one find such a terrible beastie if they were looking for it?"

"You actually want to find the horrible bastard!? No offense, miss, but he would tear you limb from bloody limb!" The barkeep then began to full-on tremble as Wendy let out a girly giggle of amusement.

"I appreciate your concern, but it's unnecessary. Me and my wife killed bigger for less. This will be easy for us."

"Wait, your predator hunters!?"

"The best, actually. now were is the son of a bitch!" Wendy then slammed her fist on the bar, making the man behind it cower, well, cower more.

"In the amber mines! If you're sure your good for the job, we would be most thankful if you cleared him out."

"How thankful?"

"I, um... It depends on what your price is?"

"That ruined house I saw flying into town, the one with the green roof, I want it. Me and the missis are looking for a place to settle down. A prosperous mining town is as good a place as any to raise kids."

"Y-You would have to ask the mayor for that."

"Then I suppose I should go look for him then. How much for the drink?"

"A tenth pound of edibles, or five amber chips"

"How about three amber chips and this berry I was gonna have for lunch?"

"Good with me, h-have a nice day."

"You too." Wendy paid for her food then walked out to go make a deal with the mayor.

...............................................................................................................................

Wendy flew her way to the tree her wife was waiting for her. Morgan was sitting down on a branch. Her pregnant belly looked a little bit bigger than Wendy remembered, and they didn't have much time.

"Baby!" Morgan said as she hopped up and rushed over to her loving wife. They just held one another for a few moments before speaking.

"Please tell me you've found a place."

"I have. This mining town is having some spider trouble. They are willing to give us a place in exchange for dealing with it."

"That's wonderful! How far away is it to fly?"

"Just a few hours, but I think we have a little time for some personal time~." Wendy said as she pulled her wife in for a passionate kiss, one that was reciprocated. Wendy felt her lover's hand move over her futa cock, and it grew in her bride's grasp.

"Show me how much you missed me, darling~!" Morgan smiled as she got on her knees and used her mouth to please Wendy, and she knew how to work her wife. Soon Wendy grabbed the back of Morgan's head. She started to hump the brunets throat, making her choke on her hard, before cumming down her throat. Pulling out and letting Morgan catch her breath, Wendy got now on her own knees to be at eye level with her wife.

"Sorry, sweetie, are you ok?"

"Ya *couch* just need to catch my breath."

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you, promise!"

"Oh, I know you will~." Morgan then laid down onto her back and spread her legs. Wendy then moved between them and got to work, using her tongue, teeth, and nectar straw to please her lover as thoroughly as possible. Making her wiggle and writhe with pleasure, Morgan even bit her fist to keep from screaming in pleaser, before finally climaxing and going limp. Wendy then crawled up next to Morgan and held her gently, taking deep breaths, smelling her lovers hair.

"I love you, preacius~."

"I love you too, darling~. Now, only a few more moments before we go and make that driders life a living hell, ok?"

"Ok~."

...............................................................................................................................

They his above the entrance to the mine, Morgan, and Wendy were ready for their planned ambush. The townsfolks told them where he emerged from to hunt, they told them when he usually struck, and their information proved to be right on the money. Walking from the mine entrance, the drider was three times the size of both women, well-muscled and looking hungry. Wendy almost thought it was unfair how easy this would be, but did not show their prey any mercy as they waited for him to have his back to them. He didn't even have time to scream before he hit the ground and curled up in a death pose. The townsfolk rushed out and started cheering for the two women standing atop the predator.

"You've killed him! You've fucking killed him! We're saved!"

Technically, he's still alive." The crowd stopped cheering, then backed off screaming at the immobilized drider.

"WHAT!?!?!? Then let's kill him and be done with it!"

"Not so fast. We will be the ones to kill him in our own way." Everyone looked at Morgan like she was insane, but the mayor just threw his hands in the air and scoffed.

"Fin, you gyspas do whatever you please with him. But if he gets loose and starts killing folks again, you're getting it!"

"That's fair, excuse us." Wendy said as she and her wife then began to drag their prisoner to their new home. She asked for it because it had large enough cellar doors to fit their new friend in. They then propped him up and had a look at him.

"Wow, he really is a big one. Our little girl will have plenty to eat." Morgan said as she looked over their captive, his eyes darting around as his body was unable to move.

"Sorry about this man. If there were a better way to do this, we would, but I'm sure you understand, being a drider and all." Wendy said as she walked up onto him, looking him in the eyes.

"But there is no point in sugar-coating it. When the time comes, my wife is going to lay her egg on your abdomen. Then when our daughter catches from the egg, she will chew a hole into your gits. You will be eaten alive from the insides, your vital organs eaten last, you will suffer one of the worst deaths imaginable. Again, if my child did not need your body heat to survive, you would be dead for this, but she does." The paralyzed drider tried to scream, his eyes darting as he began to panic.

"Dear... You don't have to rub it in like that..."

"Your right. I'm sorry. Just because we are born from cruelty doesn't mean, we have to live like that." Wendy stepped off of the panicking drider and into the arms of her loving wife. They locked everything up and got to work getting their new home fixed up. They finally had everything they needed to make a good life for themselves.
Chapter 9 Stranger In A Strange Land by MrGoblinKing7
9- Sranger In A Starnge Land

On the island of Istar, life was unexpected, though Adamma would find that out as soon as she got there. She was a Blck Momba Lamia, named so because when she opened her mouth in a threatening stance, the inside of her mouth was jet black, perfectly matching with her black hair and dark brown skin but contrasting slightly with her tannish grey scales. She was in a wicker basket, and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get the top open or make an opening big enough to escape. She did not remember how she was captured. All she knew was that she was sold to some strange creature with the features of a pig. She thought she heard someone refer to one as an orc, but couldn't really tell. She was scared. For the most part, she had heard about how cobra lamia were forced to fight mongoose neeras. And other stories of lamia being skinned and made into belts and boots. As well as some rumors of their venom being forcibly harvested and sold to strange foreigners. Though son enough, Adamma had something far more pressing to worry about.

"WOW!!! What is with this fucking water riding thingy and tossing my basket back and forth!?" She yelled as she was tossed about the place. Luckily enough, her basket shattered when it hit a wall hard enough. Unluckily, it seemed that the ship she was on was in the middle of a thunderstorm. Adamma slithered about to try and find some means of escape, but all she could see was pig men running everywhere, screaming at one another in a language that she didn't know, pulling rope and such as rain poured down hard. Just then, a thunderbolt struck the main sale shattering it and killing at least five orcs with the splinters flying from the blast zone. Adamma had given up all hope of getting off of the boat alive when the sky cleared. Looking around, it didn't look like the storm dissipated, more like they were in the eye of it. She stayed out of sight as she observed the orcs, one of them was squealing something in his native tongue and pointing toward some sort of landmass in the distance. Whatever it was, Adamma was going to find out, as they sailed as best they could towards it.

...............................................................................................................................

The orcs made themselves at home in what seemed like a sea neeras village. Eating and having their way with the sea otter folk, the screams of the women who were too small to survive what the orcs were doing to them would haunt Adamma's dreams for a while. She endeavored to get as far away from them as possible, exploring the strange new land as she did. Everything was odd to her, the trees looked weird, the flowers didn't quite look right, and even the grass smelled different. It was like being on a whole other world to Adamma, and she didn't like it one bit. They soon enough smelled out something that, while still different, still smelled of prey. Keeping low, she slithered up to see what it was she was smelling. Looking through a gap in the grass line, she could see a familiar sight. A smaller lamia was swallowing a neeras legs first, and was clearly having trouble. The little girl caught something too big for her to swallow but was still stubbornly trying despite the considerable resistance her prey was giving her. Adamma simply shrugged and slithered up behind the stupid girl and grabbed her by the tail.

"Sorry little one, you should have been smarter about what you choose to eat." She said as she took the tip of the smaller lamia's tail into her mouth, sucking her in slowly. The little lady was too panicky about being eaten herself that she let her own meal slip right out of her mouth and scurry away. The poor little thing tried to grab onto something as she begged and pleaded not to be eaten. At least, Adamma thought that was what she was asking. That is what they always ask. She slurped the little noodle girl down to her hips when the helpless woman stopped screaming and just focused all her energy on just trying not to get swallowed any more than she already was. But they both knew that the little thing was past the point of no return. The only part of the smaller lamia that was even a little bit hard to swallow was her breasts. But after only a moment of choking, the last little bit of her was past Adamma's lips and going into her gut.

"Yummy little things around here! Now, where did that neeras run off to? I could really go for a little something more." She then started to smell out her little side dish. She was following it along so intensely that she forgot one of the most important rules of being on the ground. Remember to look up. And the next thing she knew, she was high above the treetop in the talons of a kind of harpy she was not familiar with. Adamma didn't panic; she knew that panicking would lead to her death. Instead, she waited for the harpy to slow down, that gentle flap right before landing. Then she struck, landing three bites to the chest, neck, and face of her would-be killer. In shock and pain, the harpy let Adamma go and fell from the tree, hitting quite a few branches on the way down.

"Not being careful about what you eat seems to be a common problem around here." Adamma chuckled to herself as she looked around her new environment. She seemed to be on a branch of a dead tree, one with various holes in it. Exploring it, she found what had to be the nest of the harpy that captured her. The place was rather well decorated, the bones of past victims scattered about, visible but not in the way. Hanging tapestries depicting battles won against other harpys and what looked like heavily armed prey.

"Bitch sure was fearless, her undoing sadly." She then slithered into a deeper part of the tree, and found something truly mouth-watering. It seemed that Adamma was to be fed to the harpys young, once they've hatched. There was also a squirrel neeras, not that she knew what that was, tending the nest. From the rugged and abused look of the poor man, he was probably a slave of some sort. To beaten into submission to try and escape while she was on the hunt, and trusted enough to keep the eggs warm while she was out.

"Unfortunately for you, my friend, your mistress isn't coming back. And it will take too long for these eggs to hatch for me to have my fill of them. So it's you I'm having instead!" He didn't run, he didn't scream or beg, he was too beaten down, too sole crushed to do anything other than cower as she moved his face into her open mouth. He was at least twice the size of her last meal, so swallowing him was a little bit harder. The fact that he wasn't struggling helped quite a bit, the only thing he did was twitch and flinch as she took more and more of him past her lips. It wasn't at all until he was sharing Adamma's belly with that little lamia, and the dark-skinned woman started to regret her decision.

"Oh dear, now I'm too full to move. Maybe I should have been the one to be more careful about what I eat?" Adamma then slithered into her new nest, the body heat of her meal not only warming her body, but the eggs as well. After all, she didn't want the eggs to die before they hatched. Otherwise, she couldn't eat them. She then began to doze off, the warmth of her meal making her rather sleepy, she had no idea where she was, but she was full and had a guaranteed dinner incubating under her. Things certainly could have ended up much worse for her.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10167