Murder Most Foul by Chozo, Bytsize
Summary:

There once was a family, a very successful family that owned a very successful family business, located in a smaller town, that was on the outskirts of a major city. Jack, Jr. the eldest son of the founder, Jack Simms was now the Operations Manager. Jack Senior had passed away several years ago, so his wife, Barbara and her mother, Katherine, had taken over the daily operations of the company, doing all of the tasks the Mr. Simms had always done. The work required many long hours for those first few years, but now that everything was going along so well, a bit of free time had made itself available.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, New World Order, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 28760 Read: 151983 Published: October 25 2008 Updated: February 02 2009
Story Notes:

This story was written by Bytsize several years ago on Pete's old GTS board. It was abandoned after Part 5, but I recently picked it up and added an additional 3 chapters, as of this writing.

- Chozo

1. Chapter 1 by Chozo

2. Chapter 2 by Chozo

3. Chapter 3 by Chozo

4. Chapter 4 by Chozo

5. Chapter 5 by Chozo

6. Chapter 6 by Chozo

7. Chapter 7 by Chozo

8. Chapter 7B by Chozo

9. Chapter 8 by Chozo

10. Chapter 9 by Chozo

Chapter 1 by Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part One
by Bytsize


There once was a family, a very successful family that owned a very successful family business, located in a smaller town, that was on the outskirts of a major city. Jack, Jr. the eldest son of the founder, Jack Simms was now the Operations Manager. Jack Senior had passed away several years ago, so his wife, Barbara and her mother, Katherine, had taken over the daily operations of the company, doing all of the tasks the Mr. Simms had always done. The work required many long hours for those first few years, but now that everything was going along so well, a bit of free time had made itself available.

The company, which specialized in electronics and all sorts of high-tech gizmoes had more than its fair share of orders. Both from the private sector and the FAT CATS in DC, this ensured that the all of the stockholders were doing very well. The fact that 80% of the stock were still in family hands, kept this a very close nit group that always watched out for the companies best interests.

When Jack Jr.'s wife, Kim, came to the company last year, and brought with her a Masters in physics and Micro-electronics, her place as head of the tech lab was ensured. In fact, several months after she had arrived, the original head man retired, and she assumed his duties and position, much to outrage of the senior lead designer, Robert Graves.

Because of his professional demeanor, no one at the company ever knew of the bitterness that he shared with his wife, Janis. However, his wife, being a very spiteful person, kept at Bob about this matter, never letting it rest, after all, her husband had worked his muscular ass off for these ungrateful people, in fact, three of the companies best products were of his own design. He and Jack Sr. had always planned on him being the senior lead man in the tech lab, when old Antony Beale retired. Unfortunately, when things change at the top of a company, "fair" usually is not one of the parameters that get discussed around the board room table.

Robert buddied up with Kim, Jack's wife, and got to know her well over the next few months, she began working on some molecular reduction equipment for a military sub-contractor. Robert had been designing a device like this, in his spare time, for nearly six years now, the notes and info that he was getting from Kim, began to fill in the few remaining blanks that he had. A month after Kim had started the project, Robert had a working model ready for testing. Staying at the lab late one night, he began to test his machine. After several tries and half a dozen re-calibrations of the various components, he tried the device out on a coffee mug.

SPLAZZZZZZAT!

A blinding green light shot out and encircled the coffee mug and it disappeared, or so it seemed. Upon closer inspection, after switching off the equipment, Robert Graves found a tiny 1/4 inch high, undamaged coffee mug, resting right where the full sized one had been, only a few moments before. The mug was a perfect miniature of its own self, not so much as a ding or a crack. Robert realized that he would have to test this on something alive, a few minutes later, the stray cat that Kim had been feeding, was in front of the machine.

That same sound and light happened again and the cat shrank out of sight, the only difference ws that after a thoughtful calculation and readjustment of the controls, the cat was now small enough to fit within the tiny coffee mug. Robert put everything away and locked the mug with the cat still in it, in his desk. He had to find out what would happen next, would this wear off, would the cat live, he would find out the next morning.


*****************************


Robert Graves arrived home and told his wife what had happened, she was not really surprised, because her husband loved to tell her about his work. A nasty smirk had crossed her drop dead gorgeous face, Bob had seen it before, those striking jade green eyes would flash, and an evil thought would enter the head of this raven haired goddess. When that happened, nobody was truly safe.

"I have something to discuss with you", she cooed, as she began to unbutton his dress shirt, pulling out the tails, from his form fitting black slacks. "Lets get comfy" she said, looking him in the eyes, and dragging him by his trouser belt towards there big water bed.

Getting him naked, she tore off her own clothes and went down on him, taking his stiffening member between her full moist lips. She made some very lewd and obscene slurping noises as she devoured his massive eight inch cock. Within a few more moments, Roberts member was fully erect, Janis used her tongue to drive her husband nearly to the point of orgasm, by massaging all of those spots that a good wife knows just where to find.

For the next half hour, she kept this up until he almost went insane. Janis was on the home stretch now, this time, when Robert got to the point of turning back, she removed her mouth and continued using just her hand. At the same instant she forced her face beneath his massive ball sack, and plunged her wickedly long tongue deep within her husbands anus, pushing it in and out, over and over until she heard him scream out her name, at the top of his lungs.

Rapidly replacing her tongue with a free finger, she massaged his prostate. Like some sort of cum vampire, she went straight for the end of his member and caught nearly all of his massive load, swallowing several times to get all of his pearl jam down her flexing throat and into her hungry belly.

What little she had missed, when changing positions, she now lapped up and sent it to be with the rest, GULLLLP ! Janis loved to swallow her husbands cum, she enjoyed that sense of accomplishment, of driving the man that she loved until he screamed her name, she had noted, early on, that when a man realizes that a woman is swallowing his load, the orgasm intensifies, ever so slightly. However, there was yet another reason that she loved to swallow semen, it was made up of tens of thousands of tiny, living sperm, ever since Janis was a young girl, she enjoyed swallowing things alive. Nearly anything would do too. Mostly insects at first, but then later she went for bigger things, eventually discovering aquarium fish. In fact, while she was in college, she worked part time at an aquarium store. Mostly it was feeder goldfish, as nobody ever missed those. However, once in a while, she would take something really expensive and exotic. On those occasions, she would fill her stomach with spring water before sending the specimen to her "holding tank", as she referred to her tummy, Janis loved the way that her guest would flop around more and more as the acid content grew stronger, until digestion began in earnest, which was usually detectable due to the rise in motion as the panic set in, then, nothing. Janis loved to do this, and other, even sicker things, that no one, not even her husband could ever dream of. Ever since he had told her of his theory, about making things or people shrink to nearly any size, her mind had been on fire. Just a few months back, when she thought that this might someday become reality, she took a trip to a Koi display, several hours later, when she was returning to her car, a fish that was estimated to be worth several hundred dollars, was doing a St. Vida's dance within the shapely belly of this 5'9" goddess. She was barely out of the parking lot when the struggling within her stomach ended, but the value of this tidbit, gave her something more to look forward to, its elimination.

The next morning, Robert was off to work before she rose, but this was usual. Janis got up and had a cup of grapefruit juice, downing this in three gulps, she headed for their private workout room in the basement. While she worked out, on the stair climber, she was re-living, the love making of the previous night. She remembered how the thought of that expensive fish, now, most likely completely digested, its expensive remains, being pushed along her intestines like any other turd, while her husband was atop of her, pounding away within her. Her orgasm had been so intense, that she could still feel it, if you know what I mean. That GLOW !

When she was on her way to the exercise bike, the urge to move her bowels struck, after a moment this passed. Five minutes later, her bike routine was cut short my a more urgent pushing, the time was most definitely here. On her way into the adjoining restroom and showers, she picked up a women's fitness magazine to read while she sat on the toilet.

Thumbing through the pages, Janis relaxed and allowed her warm wastes to begin to escape her lovely body. After about twenty minutes, she had finished, the faint smell of fish, had merged with her usual smell, this pleased her greatly. She secretly dreamed of doing this to one of her enemies, a bitch that was always flirting with her husband, maybe, she thought, if Roberts ideas work out, I will get my wish.

That cruel smirk crossed her lovely lips again, as she flushed.

 

Chapter 2 by Chozo
Murder Most Foul Part Two
by Bytsize


Robert's tongue, running its way between Janis' muscular buns, brought her back to the here and now. She enjoyed his hot tongue, the way it gave her goose flesh whenever he hit those "HOT" spots, ummmmmmmmmm ! She allowed him to work on her undisturbed, while she worked on her ideas to set things right.

She laid there awake, well into the night, after their lovemaking, thinking and plotting. When she fell of to sleep, she dreamed her very favorite dream.

Janis lay upon a huge satin chaise lounge, her nakedness being caressed by the luxurious fabric. On her left side, was an ice chest, filled with all of her favorite beverages packed in lots of sparkling ice cubes. On her other side rested a tray, and, as luck would have it, it contained a rather plentiful collection of bowls, each containing a different snack food item. One bowl in particular, caught her attention, it was a huge, clear, salad bowl, that contained a huge collection of tiny inch tall people, there must have been several hundred in this bowl alone. As she gazed at the bowl, a slight movement beyond the clear container caught her attention, it was her friend Serina.

Now, if you had never seen Serina before, the first time that you did meet her, you would be stunned at how pretty she is. To describe her, most words would fail a the task, but I shall endeavor; Serina stands 6' 1" in her stocking feet, her Nubian skin tone, is soft, clean and free of any imperfection, not so much as a single pimple. She wears her long hair in braids that hang below her lovely shoulders. She has very ethnic facial features, she is 100% a black lady, but those features are arranged so as, to be most attractive to whomever gazes upon her magnificent face. Her eyes are very dark, and she has long lashes, her nose is not too wide, but not tiny either, with a distinctive shape, very pleasing. Her lips, her lips are the things that dreams are made of, very full, but not too thick, and, they are always moist and inviting. Serina also has a long neck, that leads the eye down to her perfect shoulders, then, the eyes of all, men and women alike, are drawn to her breasts. Two large orbs, with a slight pear shape to them, they have not a bit of sag, but manage to cover most of her thin upper body. The only part of her that is not too remarkable is her tummy, it is very well toned, almost washboard, but, just average in shape. For those who keep track of such things, she has a rather prominent "outie".

The most incredible part of this tall black goddess, is her huge round bubble butt, and perfect round hips. Once on a date, when a friend asked her how deep was her ass crack, she produced a ruler, spread her ass cheeks apart and rested one end against her ass hole and let her cheeks slam back together again, the first number that was visible was the number 6. Her legs are as good as the rest of her anatomy, and, although a rather large size, her feet have a very attractive shape, you know the kind that look so good in high heeled sandals.

WHOOPS, sorry, but I have digressed from the tale, without any more delay, back to the story.

Janis and Serina began to talk, just small talk at first, then it got on to more nastier topics, finally after several more minutes of chit-chat, Janis announced that she was hungry and horny. Serina said that she could use a snack only, after all, she had had a large breakfast and was still partly full from this, but she could not resist having a few white people take that one-way trip down her throat.

Janis handed Serina the bowl, and told her to pick out the ones that she wanted to join her for brunch. Serina's dark eyes looked across those unfortunate enough to be in this bowl, when her eyes met those of a tiny man she reached in and plucked him out very gently, her eyes caught the frantic movements of a plump white woman. "Who is she?" asked Serina of the tiny man in her hand, he answered that it was his wife. "She looks like she wants to be with you, I shall oblige her". When the naked couple were reunited upon her palm, they immediately hugged each other. "How sweet they look together, it would be a shame to separate these two, don't you agree, Janis ?"

Without a word, Janis reached over and grabbed the man from out of her friends hand and held him over her mouth, Serina did the same with the woman, only she had this to say, "Since when do goddesses care about what their food wants? Tell me, do you ask what your food wants, before you eat it, you fat little cracker? Besides, what difference can it possibly make, both of you will be turds before the sun sets. With that Serina and Janis both lowered their snacks into their mouths and closed them tight. Janis leaned over to watch Serina swallow the fat white woman, she knew from past experience that if the person were large enough, their shape could be seen sliding down her thin throat.

Serina knew what Janis wanted, and she wasted no time in giving in to her friends desire. With a very noisy GULLLLLLLLLP ! the woman began the long journey through the digestive tract of this cruel, black goddess.

Janis watched in amazement, as a struggling lump appeared in the hollow of her friends neck, paused ever so slightly, all of the while twisting and fighting, as though that could possibly help her, and then, with another gulp or two, the lump sank below view, a few moments later, the woman joined the contents of Serina's full belly, already in the throws of full on digestion, the unlucky woman instantly sank below the surface of her partly digested breakfast, never gaining the surface again. In just a few minutes, all of her flesh had melted away, and the constant churning of Serina's stomach muscles, scattered her bones throughout the entire meal.

Disappointed that she had been cheated by too quick a death for the woman, she grabbed up another man and held him over her mouth and smiled, releasing a noisy belch right on him, then she spoke, "Go find the woman, and tell her to start struggling !" Laughing, she dropped the tiny man into her mouth and swallowed. Again, no feelings, nothing at all, she seemed unhappy.

"Why not reunite that happy couple?" said Janis, talking over the tiny saliva drenched man in her mouth, "I think it would be nice if he were there, waiting for her when she got to the end of her journey, don't you agree?" Turning over on her stomach, Serina assumed a buns up, kneeling position, all of the time smiling a big smile.

Janis got up and walked over to her friend, the tiny man still in her mouth. She immediately asked her friend to relax her ass hole, which she did. Janis watched as the huge anus began to slowly open, she allowed some of her spit to drip right on that anus, and then she inserted her finger to help it open. She worked and worked and soon she had the anus of the black goddess open as far as it was gonna open. Janis looked inside, and with all of the light flooding in, could see several inches into her friends ass, all that appeared was a deep flesh tunnel, that they both knew had no bottom, no sign of any poop.

By this time Serina was begging for her to do it, so Janis worked up a little more saliva and then spit the contents of her mouth out. She watched as the saliva soaked man dropped towards the giant hole. His tiny body, bathed in her spit landed just to the right of her anus, but the extreme angle he was on, soon had him sliding into the bowels of this evil ebony goddess. With one slight struggle, he was in and past the rim. Janis watched as he slowly sank out of sight. Just as he disappeared down the hole, Serina moaned and closed the hole up tight.

"Geeeeeezzzzeee, is he ever a fighter, I can feel him, he is still sinking, I had better turn over and sit for awhile." Which Serina proceeded to do.

Janis watched as that huge ass turned over and flattened out as she sat upon it, all of the while thinking how horrid it would be deep inside that ass, with the only exit, blocked my a mountain of ass cheeks and the weight of a Giantess.

Janis listened as Serina belched again, and a few moments later, a gentle puff was heard escaping from those massive ass halves.

Janis reached into the bowl and grabbing a handful of both men and women, without any emotion whatsoever, one by one, she dropped each one into her mouth and swallowed. Unlike her friend, Janis' belly was empty, and she could feel the struggles of those that were now dying within her. She drifted off to sleep, as the struggles began to calm, and soon she was fast asleep, digesting her breakfast.


The alarm clock woke Janis up, but she remembered that dream, she thought that it might be fun to include her friend Serina in her plans. Only time will tell........
Chapter 3 by Chozo
Murder Most Foul Part Three
by Bytsize


It was still dark, the sun just beginning to lighten the Eastern sky, as Robert Graves

drove through the wet streets heading for the Jack Simm's Company offices. He had risen ahead of his alarm clock and rushed his morning routine so he could be off to work a little earlier. He had not known this level of excitement or anticipation for years, he had to get to the office to check on his experiments, to see if any changes had occurred. When he got to the lab, only the cleaning ladies car was in the lot, he parked in his usual spot and went in through the employee only door, using his card key to gain access.

He switched on all of the lights, as he did every morning and started the coffee. Robert could hump his wife, for hours, but he could not begin his day without coffee. Who can? Once the steaming liquid was starting to do it's work, only then did he head over to unlock his desk and peer inside. There he found the results of the previous evenings work, just as he had left it, both still tiny and alive, the cat looked healthy and content.

Kim Simms, Jack Jr.'s wife, was the first of the owners to show up each morning, and today was no exception, her little red BMW zipped right into her spot, and she bounced out and into the lab with a perkier than usual attitude, Robert hated this. She came in with a small bag of groceries and set it at her desk, which was just a few feet down from Robert's work area. She went through the bag and removed it's contents, some milk and cat food, and a big sticky bear claw, with tons of frosting. Robert watched as she wadded up the paper bag and tossed it into the waste can. Without a word, she left and got a cup and proceeded to get her own coffee, as she was going, she seemed to be looking for something, under and around her desk. Robert realized, when he heard her call the cats name, what she was looking for. When Kim returned, she was sipping her coffee and also carrying a two position cat food dish, which she placed on the floor and filled with dry food and some of the milk.

She called out for the cat again, when it did not show up, only then did she talk to Robert. She asked him if he had seen the cat, he said that he had seen it run out of the building when he opened the door. This seemed to satisfy Kim, so she turned back towards her desk and started in on her bear claw. She was working and eating at the same time, a half an hour later, the doughnut was nearly all gone, when she asked Robert for a file, he replied that it was in her brothers office, which it was, because he had brought it there only yesterday. Kim went to get it, leaving the last bit of doughnut alone on it's napkin. Robert looked at it, and suddenly an idea came to him that made him tingle with lewd excitement. He went back and fetched the miniature cat, within it's tiny container and dumped it right into a huge ( to it ) glob of sticky frosting, using his fingernail, he sunk the struggling feline, out of sight, within Kim's remaining bit of pastry. None too soon either, for as he was returning to his desk, he heard Kim's high heels clacking across the floor, returning from her quest.

When she came back, he waited for her to sit down, then he began to question her about this and that, to do with some of their mutual projects. At one point in this conversation, Robert's pecker began to rise, when he saw Kim pick up that last piece of bear claw, and shove all of it into her mouth and begin to chew. Robert watched as she chewed, at one point, he saw her grimace, as though she bit into something that did not belong, but she kept going and finally washed the entire contents of her mouth down with several swallows of coffee.

Robert felt funny over what he had just caused to happen, what he could not know, was that, he had just opened and walked through a door into another system of morals, and he was forever changed because of it, each one would become easier, soon, they would mean nothing at all.

***

Janis was still lying in her bed, naked, staring at nothing in particular, remembering the details of her dream, she was fingering her pussy, when the phone rang. It was Serina of all people, she was calling Janis to ask her about a dream that she had had, a dream that was both frightening and exciting. Janis freaked out as Serina told her about this dream.

"For some reason, I was a guy, and I am not sure why, but my name was Cambodia, geeezzzze, what is up with that?"

"Well, anyway, in this dream, I was picked up by some white bitch of a Giantess, who looked a lot like you Janis girl, and let me tell you what she done with me, she stuck me in her mouth and proceeded to swirl my naked ass all around in her nasty mouth, drenching me in her fucking spit.

Next thing I knows, I'm being spit out of this bitches mouth, just completely covered in her ole spit, I just barely get my eyes open, when I sees myself heading straight for some black woman's ass hole, at least this is a pretty black ass, and not some skinny cracker ass hole I'm heading for, I think.

I try and grab the rim of her ass hole as I land on it, but I am so covered in slimy spit, that I slip and go right on inside this big black ass. There was at least enough light to see that it was a clean ass, no nasty poops to deal with, so I just kept sinking in, way down deep inside. In fact, I went so deep, that I started to fight for something to hang on to, but I was helpless, all of that soft pink flesh, kept surrounding and allowing me to sink ever further.

Then the woman who had me up her ass, closed her butt hole up tight, and changed her position so that I stopped sliding into her colon, to me, I must have been in ten feet or more, I guess." Serina paused.

"What happened next ?" asked Janis, in a nervous voice.

"Nothing happened, I was trapped, and tried to climb out, but she musta sat down cause there was no climbing back out the way I went in. It was so hot and stinky that I musta passed out, cause next thing I remember was a giant turd starting to crush me to death, It had slid up and covered most of my body while I slept, it just kept coming, when I started to scream, some of it went down my throat, then that was it, I just woke up"

"I'm gonna dream about shoving the bitch, that dropped me up that ass, up my own ass, and make her live in there for awhile, see how she likes it." Serina finished.

"Your ass is so pretty Serina, that being shoved up there would be a reward, not a punishment, child." Janis responded. Both women laughed for a long while over this.

***

Robert had spent most of the day, going over the assets that he controlled, as well as what assets the other company officers controlled. A plan had been formulating all day, and he was busy testing it, to see if it were possible, after working late into the evening again, he had managed to find several flaws and many strong points within his plan, tomorrow he would start the ball rolling.

Just as he was about to switch off his computer, he turned and saw Martha Clumm, the office gossip and snitch standing right behind him, reading his screen.

"Now I have you she declared, Ms. Simms will be very happy to find out what you have been up to, and I shall see to it that you get what is coming to you. Now, Mr. Graves, what have you to say for yourself?"

"Martha, you're a nosey fucking asshole!" While Martha's mouth stood open in shock, at the foul language, Robert decked her; with one punch, she was out cold. Robert drug her over to the shrinker, and when he was finished, Martha was less than half an inch high.

He picked her up, wondering what to do with her, when all of a sudden she awoke and became hysterical. Even at this tiny size, this bitch was loud, so, without thinking much about it, he dropped her down the front of his trousers, and inside his briefs, down, down, down she slid, until she glanced off of his pecker and slid down and got wedged under his balls. He let go of his pants allowing them to snap shut. What he had not planned on was how hard even this little woman could bite. He pulled the fabric that held her against his nuts and allowed her so slip underneath the sack. This time she came to rest right beneath his anus, how fitting he thought, as he sat down on her. Several minutes later, her struggles were getting very weak, he unbuttoned his fly and ran his finger down beneath her. He leaned back in his chair and lifted both feet up and pushed, the tiny body was forced up, way into his anus, at which time he flexed his sphincter, and all motion ended.

He switched off his computer and put all of his things away, he drove home, Martha still up is ass. When he got home, he went to the rest room, twenty minutes later, when he walked out the door, all evidence of Martha, including her car and all of her effects, were working their way out to the sea, embedded deeply in his waste.

Chapter 4 by Chozo
Murder Most Foul Part Four
by Bytsize


A week had passed since the unfortunate disappearance of Martha, the cops had nosed around, but had left empty handed, not a clue, nothing. Robert had used the time working on a miniature version of his shrinker. Tonight, Janis and he were to attend an upscale function in a nearby town, a much larger city, that might provide some chances for another test subject or two, besides, he had to share this with Janis, she had gotten so excited, when he told her his invention was a success, that she had practically raped him for the entire evening, and on through the night. She had utterly drained him, almost like she was a creature possessed.

She was in fact the one that, had suggested this evening's party as a good time to find another subject or two, the thought of his gorgeous wife toying with a miniature person, caused an erection. He went back to work, there were only two more minor adjustments to work on, and the pocket model of his shrinker would be ready for another test run, he had tested it last night on a rat, it was a bit slower than his full size model, but it did work. It took about seven seconds to shrink the rat down to a quarter of an inch in length. It took Robert no time at all to end the existence of the vermin, a quick stomp, and the critter became just another spot on the bottom of his shoe.


***

The drive to the party was not too long, but the anticipation was driving the couple towards the brink of impatience. One fool, who refused to yield and would speed up when any attempt at passing was made, finally got Janis so mad that she took action.

Grabbing the shrinker, she aimed and fired at the asshole in their path, she was amazed at how fast he and his vehicle shrank. She watched with glee as the man swerved and turned down a side road, they followed him and drove over him to get past him and then stopped. This road had been abandoned several years ago, when the mine closed, and

only lovers ever used it, and it was too early for any of them yet. Janis got out and walked to the rear of their sedan, here came the idiot, right on cue.

She stepped right in the path of this Hot Wheel sized car and watched it skid to a halt right at her foot. She thought about stomping the jerk out of existence, but then, this is a bytsize story, and there will be very little foot play here. She picked up the car and raised it to eye level. Peering in, she waited until the tiny man was sure that, what he was seeing was real, and he began screaming. Janis laughed as she tore the roof off of the tiny car and dumped it's three eighths of an inch high occupant out and into the palm of her right hand. With her left hand, she crushed the tiny car and dropped it to the pavement at her feet. She noticed that her husband was watching very intently from beside their vehicle.

Janis loved an audience, so she began her short performance. She inserted the tiny man into her mouth, and closed it. She began to roll her toy around the inside of her mouth, playing with the helpless morsel. She walked up to her hubby and showed him her prize, then , she knelt and unzipped Robert's pants, and released his already throbbing erection.

She wasted no time in beginning to blow her mate, she moistened his member and allowed it to enter her mouth. Janis nearly exploded in orgasm, the first few times that she felt Bob's dick run over the tiny man in her mouth. She really loved the way that the little fellow tried to fight off the lewd advances of the huge penis. Finally, the tiny man was pushed to the rear of her throat as Bob neared orgasm. Janis did not swallow, she forgot about the tiny man clinging to her epiglottis and put her full attention into coaxing a huge load from her husband's hard member. Janis busied herself to the task at hand, she used her right hand to finger her pussy, while she had her left hand working her husbands prick.

Having spent so many years together, Janis knew when Bob was near orgasm, she was about to cum her own self, she worked hard to bring them off together. The usually professional and sedate Robert Graves, was now calling out his lovely wife's name, as his orgasm exploded. Janis too, went over the edge, as she felt the first blast of hot sticky cum, flood into her mouth and force its way down her throat, only to be followed by several more big blasts. Janis had no choice, she swallowed the load along with the the bad driver, her mouth filled again and she swallowed this too, her own orgasm now taking control of her body. She sucked and sucked until every last drop of semen that Bob had made, was resting in her stomach, along with her first human snack.

Janis fixed up Robert's clothing and led him to the drivers seat, "Shall we be on our way my love?" She said. All Robert could do was nod and get in, He started the car as Janis walked back to her own side. On the way, she happened to remember the little man's car.

Using her right foot, she stomped the tiny thing until it was not recognizable. Then she kicked most of it into the debris at the side of the road. Laughing, she got into the car and they headed for the party. Janis knew, because she could feel his tiny motions, that the man was alive inside of her belly, she loved the felling, she loved the power. She closed her eyes and began to think of what was happening to her morsel, she thought of his last living moments, digesting to death in a pool of her stomach acid, his life, dissolving away, mixing with her husbands cum and becoming her nourishment. Yes, Janis loved this, she loved the idea that some of this helpless tiny person was about to become her food, but she also knew, that a significant portion of him would not be digested, and this she would push out of her ass in the morning, along with all of her other bodily waste.

That feeling of power, the ultimate domination of another, to use them, then to swallow them and digest them, and then, after a good nights rest, eliminate any trace of them whatsoever, now that is domination.

***

Janis was surprised when they got to the party, there were many people there, way more than she had expected. Her happy feeling ended however, when she saw Gina Ellory, a woman that has always had to show up everyone around her. As usual, when Gina saw Janis, she dropped what she was doing, to come over and flaunt something new that she had acquired, this time it was a silk dress that she was wearing. Gina proceeded to explain how it was one of a kind, and had it had cost a small fortune, yada yada yaddddda. Finally she was able to get away from this bitch and begin to mingle and have a good time. After dinner, the party began to slowly break up, and some of the younger guests began to dance to some music that was being played by a DJ.

Robert and Janis danced every dance, however Janis noticed that some guy kept staring at her, or actually, at her ass. Janis knew that her fanny was very well proportioned and a bit of a bubble butt, at that, but she hated being stared at. Actually, Janis really did love an audience, but really only on her terms. She decided to move to the other side of the dance floor. Several minutes later, he was back again, this time he walked right past her and allowed his hand to rub against her ass. Janis saw red, her blood began to boil, she took the shrinker and went to a quiet part of the house. Sure enough, the perv took the bait and followed her, this infuriated Janis, but she tried to hide it.

"I saw you dancing out there, you have a really nice butt, I could not help but notice it, what with that "look at me outfit" and wearing those 'fuckme pumps'. I'll bet you ain't even wearing panties, are you?" He said.

"What is your name, big boy, you got a way with words"

"Tom, Tom Sitonme" he replied.

"What a nice name, I think I will" was all she said as she pointed the shrinker at Sitonme and fired, twice.

PLAZZZZZZZZZZAT!

Tom Sitonme was now only 1/4 inch tall. Janis walked over and looked down at him. "What gives you the right to gawk at my ass, how dare you talk to me that way?", she said. Then Tom saw Janis moisten her right index finger and plunge it right at him. The end of her finger glistened with her spit, and she gently pressed it onto Tom. Lifting herself back to a standing position, she peered at the tiny scrap of man stuck to the end of her finger.

"I was going to eat you, but now you are too small, not even worth the energy it would take to digest you. I know! You liked my ass so much, I'll give you a better view of it!"

Without another word, she reached under her dress, with her free hand, and yanked her G-String down and stepped out of it. She lifted it to her face and sniffed it until she found the point on the string that ran between her ass cheeks, and more precisely, rested against her anus. She worked quickly, using a drop of nail glue, she affixed Sitonme to her G-String Panties and put them back on.

"Geeeeezzzze, what a pig, well, I hope that you think my ass is the best you've ever seen, because I can promise you this, it IS the last one you'll ever see". With that, she pulled up her panties until she felt them begin to ride up her ass, then Janis squatted and allowed the string that contained Tom Sitonme to snap between her bubble buns, with him coming to rest right against her asshole.

Janis walked back towards the party, relishing the minute struggles of her prey. He almost tickled. Spying a bathroom she stopped to relieve herself. Once inside the rest room, she sat on the toilet and moved the front piece of her undies aside and she let loose a stream of her hot piss. With all of his might, Tom swiveled his head to watch, he wiggled a bit and managed to get turned around, somewhat. Tom was treated to a view of the bowl and a golden waterfall of piss cascading down into the water below.

Finishing up with a few final squirts, Janis leaned a little bit forward, a loud rumble could be heard by Tom, he knew what it was before it reached him. He felt his tormentors anus quiver, and then it began to expand, but only slightly. A tiny, delicate fart eased out of her ass, and met Tom head on, he was utterly overwhelmed by this blast, nearly choking to death on the methane cloud.

It was at that moment that utter fear set in, what would he do if she were to pass a real fart, or worse. He started to scream and wail, but it did no good, she could not hear him. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, even if she could have heard his insignificant pleas, she would have not released him. He was exactly where Janis Graves wanted him.

"Look at my butt hairs, you little bastard, they are the last things that you will ever see."

With that, Janis rose from the seat, tiny little Sitonme was buried alive within a million tons of less than fragrant ass flesh, which slid and chafed back and forth as Janis walked back to her husband. Janis loved feeling the tiny man, now just a living little spec, trapped against her butt hole. Janis walked over and asked Robert to dance again. He accepted, they danced for the next hour and a half. She felt the moisture level next to her anus get wetter and wetter with each dance, she was really starting to sweat. She never gave a thought to poor little Tom, trapped on the fabric of her panties, she excused herself and went outside, into the garden for a moment. When she was sure that she was alone, she relaxed her sphincter and tooted another tiny fart, then another. She felt the struggles of her prisoner, they sent a wave a pleasure coursing through every nerve of her being.

***

It was getting late, and Robert, reminded Janis that they had another appointment in the downtown area. Without hesitation, Janis got herself together and the couple departed. Next stop, the red light area, to see if they could trap a new test case or two. Janis wanted to tell Robert about what she had done, but decided to keep it as a dirt little secret, all to herself. As they drove the nearly empty streets, Janis kept shifting her ass around, on the car seat, doing her best to keep Tom as miserable as possible. It was working, between the sweat and the farts every fiber of his being was on fire. Janis had no way of knowing it, but Tom was praying for a merciful death, too bad that his prayer was not going to be answered, in fact, things were about to go from really bad, to, just plain, "OK, shoot me now", worse.

When the couple reached their desired destination, they parked a block away from where they intended to do their little act. Janis, stumbled as she walked along, and nearly fell. In the process, she passed a much bigger fart. But, that was not the worse part of the ordeal for little Sitonme, you see, when she missed her step, the string that Tom was on stretched a bit too much and forced him part way up into her moist anus. There was a tearing noise that only Tom could hear, as the fabric and glue gave way and released him. Now free, he had nowhere to go. He was still stuck within the opening of her butt hole, his right arm and right leg, hopelessly trapped within this moist prison, his head and left leg were the only things keeping him from being drawn all of the way inside.

Janis had felt a minor change in her toy's position as she was walking along, but she had other things on her mind, and, quickly forgot sitonme as a target appeared and began to follow the couple into a dark alley. Robert and Janis looked at each other as the man turned into the alley after them. They both picked up their pace, so did their pursuer, in fact he began to close the distance, rather rapidly. Robert pulled out the shrinker and readied it. At that moment, another assailant appeared directly in their path, brandishing a very shiny knife, about twenty feet in front of them, they stopped, and Janis screamed, grabbing her husband, in mock fear. This was exactly the response the two knife wielding robbers were hoping for, the years of making a living this way had taught them that fear meant easy pickings. The two men approached the couple, thinking that they might get a little pussy out of this deal as well. They both began taunting the couple and making lewd requests as well. Robert fired the shrinker at the man they were facing, and without checking the results, swiveled and fired at the man who had followed them up that alley.

Janis walked to the man that had stood in their way, he stood now only one inch tall. She stooped down and picked him up and dropped him into her purse, in a special pouch that she had made just for this purpose. When she turned around, she saw her husband picking up the other tiny inch tall assailant. Robert spoke to the man in his hand, "I was going to just stomp you and be done with it, but instead, I'm going to give you my wife, the woman that you intended to rape and maybe even kill, she will make your ending something truly memorable". Robert turned to Janis and extended the hand containing his captive towards his wife. Janis held forth the purse and watched as her husband dropped the second man into the special compartment, she closed the purse and pulled the strap over her shoulder. Robert took her hand in his, and the couple took a leisurely stroll back towards their car.

When Janis was again seated in their sedan, she felt the tiny man struggling, half in and half out of her ass hole. On her way back to the house, she kept gently tensing and relaxing her delicate pucker, and ever time she did this, she was sure that she could feel the little man slip inside just a bit further. She had never thought of this one before, pushing a living being up into her back door. She figured that this was what he had wanted, because he was not fighting her very much. What she had no way of knowing was, that he was now only kept out by the power of his left arm and his head. He was fighting with all of his might, but he knew that he was no match for her, she could hardly even feel him struggle anymore. She relaxed herself again and concentrated, she moved in the seat until she felt the most pressure against her anus, in this spot she began to gently grind all about, a few moments later she was rewarded, the tiny Tom Sitonme, the nasty man who had dared to touch her lovely round butt without permission, disappeared within her tight butt hole, forever. Janis again felt the urge to pass gas, but this time she just held back.

She laughed to herself, and turned her thoughts to the matter of the two latest captives, that were still in her purse.
Chapter 5 by Chozo
Author's Notes:
This is the last of the original five chapters which Bytsize had written and then abandoned several years ago.
Murder Most Foul Part Five
by Bytsize

Robert awoke the next morning, with a vivid memory of the several hours of wild sex that had followed their return from the city. He watched as his lovely wife slept, the gentile, rhythmic rise and fall of her bosom, the way her pretty hair looked in the early morning light, she was a vision of loveliness. They had fucked and sucked each other into oblivion, but for some odd reason, she had not allowed him to take her up the ass, which for Janis was quite out of character.

A wicked smile spread across his face, as he realized that he was being watched. Their were two sets of very tiny eyes staring very intently at the couple, from within a tall water glass on the night stand beside Janis.

Robert got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, after picking up the glass and laughing at the captives. He could not resist the temptation to taunt the tiny men trapped within. He replaced the glass on the night stand, an erection beginning, he almost felt sorry for the little bastards. But, not too sorry!

He could only imagine what his wife had in store for the pair of thugs. He wanted to stay and watch, but had important details to attend to, at work, besides, there would be more, many more. After showering and selecting a suit, he got dressed and left for the lab. All of the way to work, Mr. Graves wondered what would happen to the tiny captives. No matter what it was, he was sure that it would be poetic justice.

***

When Janis finally awoke, her attention was immediately focused on the two assholes on her night stand. She selected the smaller of the two and pulled him out of his prison. She then proceeded to tear all of the clothing from his body, after all, where he was going, it would not be needed.

Proceeding to her bathroom, her tiny captive in hand, she heads for the sink, and closes the stopper and turns on the hot water, filling the sink almost a third of the way up. She holds the tiny man over the water and drops him in. Watching to make sure that he could swim, she turns her attention to another duty that she needs to take care of.

Moving out of view of the sinks occupant, she seats herself upon her toilet and allows nature to take its course. Only after she had finished, did she remember the tiny person that she had caused to be inserted within her ass, though his name escaped her. She peered between her legs into the bowl and saw no tiny person, only a huge turd. She wiped herself and flushed, never thinking of him again.

Turning her attention to her now much cleaner captive, she fished him out and, without any ceremony at all, thrust him into her mouth. His wet flesh felt good, as her mouth was very dry and stale tasting, after just waking up. Janis swished the little man all about the inside of her nasty mouth. After several minutes of this, she realized that she had failed to brush her teeth. She reached for her toothbrush and her minty fresh paste, and started in. Janis Graves was actually brushing her teeth with a tiny man trapped inside her mouth, she brushed the "in" sides of her teeth first. She scrubbed away with her toothbrush, every time her captive would attempt to make an escape, she used the end of the brush to shove him back in. She loved this feeling of power too. Finishing the in sides, she clenched her teeth together and started scrubbing the out sides, you can't brush too much she thought, as she went over them one more time, all the while, she was aware of the thrashing and screaming of her victim. Finished brushing, Janis rinses her brush and puts it back, and fills a cup with water, so she can rinse. She sips some of the water and begins swishing it all about, along with the would be rapist. Then, an idea hits her, and she tilts her back and gargles with the contents of her mouth. Mrs. Graves just loves the power that she wields, she torments this tiny criminal much longer than she normally would, as she gargles several times. Finishing, she spits everything out into the sink.

Then, another mouthful of water and a final rinse, she aims very carefully and expels the entire contents of her mouth, right on her victim, submerging him yet again. He comes back to the surface within a huge sea of foam, unable to see, the pain in his eyes so great, he is afraid that he has been blinded. Janis watches amused, as he struggles and shrieks in agony, she pulls up on the stopper lever and releases the water. She turns on the tap again and pours water onto the foam covered man, who by now is struggling to keep from going down the drain, but there really is no danger of that, as the stopper was not opened all of the way.

The tiny man's vision begins to clear and the cascade of water ends. He looks up and sees a big smile on the face of his captor. He sees her turn and walk away. A few moments later, she returns with his comrade, and strips off his clothing, casting it somewhere out of his field of vision. She then tosses him into the sink, and washes him as well.

The two guys are left on their own to dry off. They look about for a way to escape, but try as they might, the sides of the sink are way too steep and too slippery for them to make good their escape. They soon tire, and seat themselves to discuss their fate. They decide that, if she had wanted to kill them, then why wash them off? That little, flawed, revelation gave them both, great hope. They seemed a little bit more relaxed when Janis returned with a big glass of milk.

Looking down at the pair, she said, "My friend Serina is on her way over, so I had better get breakfast down the hatch before she gets here. I had planned to take my time with the two of you, but circumstances dictate otherwise, so, anyway, get ready, because it is you, both of you, that are about to become my breakfast!"

When she saw the fear and realization register on both of their faces, she reached in and grabbed one of them and brought him up to her mouth and planted a great big kiss, that covered most of his tiny body. "Good bye", was all that she said.

Opening her mouth wide, she tossed him in so hard, that he slid to a stop at the back of her tongue, lost his balance, and fell into her waiting throat. Screaming, the tiny man begged her to kill him first, this only made her laugh. Janis Graves swallowed, the man in the sink watched in horror as he could see the lump that was his friend, slide, struggling, down this huge woman's throat. Janis' face took on the appearance of discomfort, and she brought the glass of milk up to her lips and took two big swallows. She looked at the remaining man in the sink and said, "He got stuck, but don't worry, he's gone now, I'm in no danger . . . . . . burrrrrrrrrp!"

"Oh, excuse me," She said. With that, she picked up the one remaining man and placed him in her mouth, this time, she worked up a load of saliva, coating him from head to toe. Only then did she send him into her throat. At that precise moment, Serina rang the door bell, and so, Janis swallowed. She washed the second man down with the remainder of the milk. When she felt him enter her belly, she tensed herself and let out a tremendous belch, collapsing her stomach and drowning the pair in an agonizing mixture of stomach acid and milk.

***

The two tiny men, were now alone, in the darkness of this titanic stomach, when a loud sound overwhelmed them. The next thing that they knew was that, the sides had closed in on them and their was no more air pocket. Their tiny screams were drowned out by the noises of the digestion that was about to claim them both. A few more moments of thrashing about, searching for air that they would never find, and the two would be rapists, both sank, motionless into oblivion, the strong acids already beginning to dissolve their flesh.

By this time tomorrow, every tiny bit, that had not been absorbed, would be eliminated and flushed away without so much as a trace. Janis just loved that part.

***

A big smile greeted Serina, as her friend opened the door. "Good Morning, baby, how are you doing?", spoke Janis.

"I'm O.K.", replied Serina, Mrs. Graves was not so sure, her friend seemed a little down in the dumps.

"Come on girl, you can not hide your feelings from me, tell me wuzzup!" continued Janis.

"Well, that racist bitch that is screwing my boss, just got put into the gig that was supposed to have been mine, you remember that big promotion that I have been waiting for, well that hoe got it. What is worse, last night, when we were all alone, she had the nerve to ask what was MY problem. When I told her, she said that it was too too bad, and if I valued my job, that I had better learn, and I'm quoting her here: 'That I am now your superior, and that if you value your job, you had better learn to smooch my white ass. At least on you, the brown nose will not be so obvious'. Then the bitch laughs and walks away. I have never been so pissed off in my life, geezze, I wish that shrinkie gizmo your hubby was making was ready, I'd show that piece of crap a thing or three about kissing ass, then I'd get real tough on her!"

Serina paused, looking at Janis, wondering if she had said the wrong thing. A huge smile formed on Janis Graves pretty face and she broke out in laughter. Serina felt hurt, that her best friend would react this way, but then she heard Janis start to explain. "Honey girl, get in the car, and lets go have a talk, that gizmo is right here in my purse, maybe we should go show it to her. The only catch is, this has to be the last time that she is ever seen, so you have to be dead serious on this one".

Janis watched Serina's face for the reaction. Disbelief slowly turned into surprise, which in turn became realization. Serina looked Janis in the eye and told her, that she would not change her mind, that today was to be Ms. Blaine's last day on earth. "Janis, would you think I was sick, if I told you that I want to stuff that bitch up my butt? I can just see her crying, with all of that blonde hair as she goes all of the way in."

Janis only smiled, as she backed her car out of the driveway, she now knew that she had an ally .

****

As luck would have it, Serina spotted her new boss coming out of a real upscale salon and Janis quickly turned around and pulled into the lot and followed her to her car. The freshly made over Ms. Blaine saw Serina, and asked what was she doing here, That this salon does not do HER kind of hair. "Do not be late to work, girl, I'll be keeping my eye on you from now on!" She snapped.

She turned her back on the pair and got into her car. Janis removed the shrinker from her purse and turned it the settings way down, and pulled the trigger, twice.

PZZZZZZZZZZAAATTTTT! POOF!

In an instant, the bitch and her red B'mer, were just a tiny spot on the pavement.

"Go for it girl, show her who is THE boss now", was all Janis said.

Serina got out of the car and walked over to the tiny car, it was only about three inches long, her tiny boss was now only an inch or so tall. She scooped up the car and it's passenger and hopped back into her friends car.

"Babe, lets go somewhere private, I'm gonna need your help, and the fewer witnesses, the better, O.K.?" Janis nodded.

Several minutes later, the two were at a lonely part of the local mall's parking lot. Serina asked Janis to help her, Janis was only to glad to help her friend.

"I am so glad that we found you after you had your make over, I'd hate to think that you weren't at your best, when my friend here stuffs your Lilly white body face first, up my big black ass!"

The tiny Ms. Blaine began to scream and thrash about, when the realization sank in as to what her employee's intent was. The two women laughed as they watched her futile struggles to escape.

A cruel grin spread across Serina's pretty face. "Janis, I have been so damn constipated lately, all of the troubles at work have had me bound up for three days now, I feel like I have a mountain in my belly. I weighed myself this morning and the scale said that I have gained eighteen pounds, I gotsta try something drastic, before I pop. I was thinking that a suppository would do the trick, and the best cure for a blocked colon would have to be the same lil white bitch that caused the blockage."

Serina watched as her friend slipped a rubber exam glove on her right hand, smiling, she handed her boss over and asked if Janis would do the honors. Ms. Blaine's tiny self was deposited into the gloved hand of the white woman. Almost instantly, the gloved hand wrapped itself around her and managed to get her between thumb and forefinger, she was totally helpless now. Unable to move, she screamed again as she watched the black titaness move about until she got the seat to recline to it's fullest rearward position. She then rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her gigantic ass into the air, pivoting her luscious hips, she wound up with her ass aimed right at her boss.

"Do you think anyone will think to look for her up a black woman's ass, before it's too late, that is?"

Janis shook her head no.

"You have treated me like a piece of shit, Vickie (Serina knew her boss hated to addressed by her first name); now, we is gonna treat you like one. Go on Jan, push her in!"

Vickie Blaine's last few moments of light, consisted of a trip between the massive ass halves of this vengeful black Giantess. Her forward motion ended, as her face came into contact with the greasy asshole of Serina. Janis sadistically rubbed her prisoners face against the puckered orifice for several moments, ending up with her face wedged into the relaxing sphincter. A malodorous blast of gas began to escape, as the tiny woman's helpless form was being twisted back and forth. this relaxed Serina further, allowing easier insertion, moistening her as well. The last bit of resistance gone, Ms. Blaine disappeared within, followed by a rubber clad index finger, which was only able to enter to the first joint.

"That's it girl, if I push her any harder, she'll crush." Janis said.

"Thanks hun, now what do you say we go shopping, I feel like some coffee, how about you?" Serina asked, grinning from ear to ear. The indescribable ecstasy that she felt, as she squeezed her hole shut, was magnified as she felt her victim begin to fight.

Vickie screamed as the asshole closed tight, sealing her within that awful place.

Both women went into the stores and enjoyed themselves for a few hours, until it was time for Serina to get to work.

***

Several hours later, Janis dropped Serina off to pick up her car. While en route to her job that old familiar pressure finally returned after its absence of three days. Serina felt the last feeble motions of Vickie end, as her massive waste found something in it's path, crushing it against the exit.
End Notes:
As you might agree from the ending, this story was abandoned just as it was started to get good. That's why I needed to see it continue, even if I had to write it myself. Fortunately, Bytsize approved of my continuing his story.
Chapter 6 by Chozo
Author's Notes:

What follows below is the first of the new chapters I had written quite recently in order to get this story up and moving again. These were not written by Bytsize who remains the original author of the story, but he has given his permission, and I have done my best to carry it on as he had left it off. My style may differ in some respects, but I've done my best to preserve the spirit and personalities of the characters.

Murder Most Foul Part 6
by Chozo


The pressure inside Serina's rectum had become almost unbearable after nearly 3 days of being backed up inside her spacious ebony ass. Her new boss, Vickie, had made an excellent suppository; the white bitch's frantic struggles to escape helped to stimulate her bowels into action once again. Moreover, Vickie had been a major source of stress for her, and with her now dead in her butt, it was like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. Serina breathed a sigh of relief now that her enemy was gone, and that her corpse would never be found or identified.

Her long dark legs moved quickly towards the employee restrooms, where she needed to "make a deposit" before she shit herself. Already, she felt the tip of the log begin to poke its way out, like a turtle from its shell. If one were to look closely at the tip, they might see a tiny one inch blonde woman smashed face-first into its massive bulk. Serina wasted little time in finding a stall in the Ladies' restroom and removed her skirt and undergarments. No sooner had she plopped her massive booty down than the giant log shot out of her like a torpedo, followed by a chorus of flatulence.

"Whew!" she said in relief. A few seconds later, she pushed out the remainder, and then got up to inspect her work. The interior of the toilet bowl was not a pretty sight to behold, but Serina felt relieved and very proud to finally be rid of this waste which had caused her so much trouble (both physically and emotionally). She grinned widely as she easily spotted the Lilly white form of Ms. Blaine standing out sharply against the contrast of the brown shit in which she was partially encased. "Well, looks like I'm gonna be getting that promotion after all, Vickie." Serina said as she wiped her arse and cast the soiled paper over the corpse of the tiny blond.

Serina was concerned that if she flushed now, the toilet would get backed up and this could potentially lead to the discovery of Vickie's shrunken remains, so to ensure that didn't happen she pulled out the shrinking device - which Janis had loaned her after she said she had "unfinished business" to take care of - from her purse and fired it at her colossal log. Almost instantly, the pipe-clogging turd (along with Vickie's remains) shrunk down to toughly the same size as a cat dropping. This she easily managed to flush down into the sewer with the rest of the human waste.

Serina pulled her clothes back up and exited the stall and began wash her hands. As she was doing this, the restroom door opened and one of Serina's co-workers entered. "Pee-Yewww!" exclaimed the woman, who crinkled her nose up in disgust as she was immediately assaulted by the stench Serina had created, which still lingered in the air. Serina recognized the petite young redhead by the name of Gwen. Gwen was a flirtatious girl, and another office suck-up just like Vickie Blaine had been. She was, unfortunately, a potential threat to Serina's chances of being promoted. With Vickie eliminated, Serina's boss might consider Gwen as her replacement, and Serina couldn't allow that to happen. She had nothing personal against the amicable redhead, but Serina had been in the company much longer and felt she was much more deserving. She would have to do something; either now, or right before Mr. Clark made a decision on a replacement.

Serina decided it may as well be now. Even though it broke her heart to do this to a co-worker who she viewed as a friend, she knew this was the safest guarantee she would get the job. Beyond that, there was another motive; one which she wasn't yet willing to admit even to herself. The truth was, she really enjoyed having Vickie Blaine struggling inside her rectum, and the tiny bitch's futile struggles had made her slick with sexual arousal. Even though Vickie was a racist bitch and a rival to her career ambitions, Serina was disappointed when the frantic struggles had been forever crushed by her shit. Surprisingly, Vickie had lasted several hours in her foul prison; but with her bowels now empty, Serina was ready for a new occupant, and she felt confident that without a crushing log in there, her next prisoner could survive at least a day (perhaps longer if she were careful).

The petite Gwen stood only barely taller than Serina's bulging chest, as she passed her on her way into one of the stalls. As she passed, Gwen said hello to her, and laughed about how Serina must have eaten Mexican last night. Serina was starting to feel guilty about what she was about to do, and realized that once she did it there would be no turning back and Gwen would be stuck that way for the remainder of her - probably short - little life. She bit on her lip as an internal struggle between good and evil raged within her, as she watched her co-worker enter the stall. At first she hesitated, but then at once, lust took over, and unbeknownest to Gwen, her fate was now sealed.

Nothing now could reverse the events set in motion as the 6'1 black woman prevented the shorter woman from closing the door to the stall. "Serina! What the hell?!" Gwen exclaimed in shock over her co-worker's behavior. Her emerald eyes looked on in horror as the towering black woman pulled a curious looking device from her purse and pointed it directly at her! "Serina, what are you doin..." she mouthed, but was cut-off as she rapidly dwindled in size, and in no time found herself utterly dwarfed by Serina's pumps!

This proved too much for the diminutive redhead to take in, and her knees trembled and soon she collapsed onto the stall's filthy floor. Serina reached down, and effortlessly gathered the tiny delicate creature up with her massive fingers and brought her up to her face for a closer look at her new butt-slave. "My goodness, you are even more Lilly white than Vickie was", Serina breathed as she rolled the girl's pasty body over in her ebony hand.

"Why are you doing this?!" Gwen squeaked in terror, as Serina's hot and humid breathe washed over her.

"It ain't nuthin' personal, shug. I just got to be sure I get the promotion that I should have received to begin with." Serina explained.

Gwen got down on her knees in Serina's palm and began to plead with her in a high-pitched squeak, "I-I promise I w-won't get in your way! Please make me big again! I won't tell anyone, and y-you can have the p-promotion. Please!"

"I'm sorry, but I dunno if I can trust you on that." Serina replied. "Besides, there is no buttons on this gizmo to undo the shrinking. I'm afraid you gonna be stuck that way forever."

On hearing this, Gwen's heart immediately sank in her chest and she began to cry out of despair.

"Hey, look on the bright side. You and me are gonna be getting a lot closer and more intimate, and I promise I'll be more careful with you then I was with that racist bitch Vickie." Serina said with a laugh. "Now, you won't need any clothes where you're going, so take them off."

Gwen simply curled up into a fetal position and continued her sobbing.

"I said strip! Bitch, you better learn to obey your master!" Serina shouted angrily.

Serina's loud shouting terrified Gwen so much it caused her to lose control of her bladder (which she had intended to empty in the stall anyway), which became evident as a growing wet spot appeared on her skirt and began to form a puddle beneath her. "Looks like you're gonna have to get out of those clothes now anyway," Serina said.

"Here, let me help you." Serina said as she pinched Gwen's skirt and blouse between her powerful fingers and ripped both of them off as effortlessly as if they were tissue paper. The tiny white woman was now more or less completely naked, except for her satin bra and panties, which Serina was afraid to remove herself due to the risk of injuring her slave. "Take off the bra and panties, and show me your goods," Serina ordered in a tone much gentler than she had used moments earlier. Serina grinned broadly as the puny redhead slowly began to unhook her bra as commanded.

Gwen literally shook with fear as she pulled off her blue satin panties and dropped the sopping garment onto the vast surface of her co-worker's palm. She couldn't understand how any of this could be real, and thought (or at least hoped) that she would wake up at any moment and find herself in bed with the arms of her fiancee wrapped around her; but for now this nightmare continued. She knew what it was like to feel small, especially in the presence of Serina, but nothing had ever compared to this feeling. Being naked only made it worse. She wished she could shrink even further, preferably into oblivion, or at least small enough to escape the enormous brown eyes of her ebony captor.

"Mmmm, you look like a tasty little morsel" Serina purred as she looked over her tiny slave. No longer did she see Gwen as a co-worker or a human being, but as a toy that existed solely for her pleasure and amusement. She licked her lips and then proceeded to smother her tiny victim in the largest kiss the world had ever known.

Gwen's screaming renewed as an enormous pair of lips descended and smothered her in their soft warm moistness.  She instantly found herself buried in complete darkness as her nude body was flattened between Serina's palm and pillowy lips - each of them now larger than her entire body! Beneath this weight, Gwen could neither move nor even breathe, and feared she would be crushed like an insect.

After a moment Serina terminated the titanic kiss, but she was amused to discover Gwen'a shrunken form remained stuck to her lips like a bug on fly paper. She giggled softly as she viewed the comical scene in the restroom mirror. Poor Gwen's tiny pale body was plastered face-first against her sexy female lips, and despite her apparent struggles she seemed to be unable to free herself from this sticky situation. Serina also had an opportunity to look over her new toy from behind, but she wasn't impressed by the tiny creature's scrawny flat ass which was far inferior to her own well-endowed back side. Nevertheless, Gwen's creamy white body was looking increasingly appetizing...

Without a word Serina brought her lip into her mouth and swept the tiny female into her mouth using her tongue. She paused briefly to savor the feeling of her tiny slave struggling to crawl on the waterbed-like surface of her tongue. Tiny Gwen didn't really taste like much of anything on her taste buds, but there was  the delicious taste of power and lust that came from the knowing that a former coworker had been reduced to bite-sized proportions, and that she could end this individual's insignificant life with a simple gulp or a closure of her enormous pearly gates upon her puny body. She also wanted to make sure her victim realized this too, and she had no qualms with toying with her to help that reality sink in.

***

Gwen brushed her crimson hair away from her forehead to try and make some sense of this horrifying situation. Her eyes were blurred from a combination of tears and the other woman's spit, which made it difficult to see at first. She was inside Serina's mouth; on her tongue to be precise, and was surrounded by a wall of teeth, each of them the size of television sets! She found herself gasping in the hot, humid, recycled air that gave some hint of Serina's breakfast. But what shocked her most of all was not what she seen inside the mouth, but rather what lay directly outside...

As Gwen looked out of the massive oral cavern in which she was imprisoned, she observed the restroom mirror and the reflection of herself inside Serina'a mouth. She could also see more of Serina's Amazonian 6ft 1 body, with it's thick beautiful curves and dark ebony features. She looked up and eventually locked onto Serina's gargantuan brown eyes, and to her horror she could see that the giantess was looking back at her through the reflection! A chill of dread pierced her spine and she began to convulse in terror.

***

Serina's opened lips curled slightly into a knowing smile, as she watched the tiny bug on her tongue become terrified and intimidated by her powerful gaze. She had achieved the desired effect, and decided she didn't need to remain in the ladies restroom any longer. She snapped her jaws shut and departed back to her office where she had some work to catch up on. She began to type away at her desk, but the time flew by as she played around with the tiny prisoner inside her mouth. Sometimes she would swirl the helpless girl around with her tongue; other times she would suck on her like a jolly rancher; and yet other times she would let the poor slave rest up before the next wave of batterings and saliva baths.

After awhile, Serina paused to look at the clock and was disappointed that her next break was still an hour away. Grumblings in her stomach told her that the bagel and coffee she'd eaten with Janis earlier in the morning had done all that it could to stave off her hunger. It didn't take long for Serina to begin to seriously consider the creamy morsel conveniently tucked inside of her mouth as a snack to help tide her over until she could have a proper meal.

Of course, this would obviously mean an untimely death for Gwen, who would be drafted against her will to become said snack. But by now, Serina had long crossed the barrier between good and evil, and there was no turning back. Even if she had  wanted to, there was no known way to reverse the shrinking process, and even if she could Gwen would have her arrested. No, she had accepted that sooner or later she would end up dead anyway. She just expected Gwen's would die lost deep inside her black ass, just as Ms. Blaine already had. But she rationalized that it would be alright, because the shrinking doo-hickey that Janis' husband invented could always provide her with unwilling recruits to experiment with. In that regard, Gwen was nothing special and could easily be replaced. Maybe after work, she would meet up with Janis and the two of them could find more victims.....

Serina opened her mouth and plucked out the shrunken redhead to look her over one last time. It was immediately apparent that the hours inside her mouth had taken a huge toll on the traumatized young woman. Physically and mentally Gwen was an absolute wreck, broken and humiliated to a point that even years of counselling couldn't cure. "I just wanted to say goodbye to you, because I'm afraid I'm gonna eat you!" Serina shouted, and then promptly shoved the screaming woman into her gaping maw one final time.

The feisty morsel fought back with renewed vigor to fend back the whale-sized tongue which sought to push her toward her doom! Serina giggled internally over the battle going on inside of her mouth. Her tongue was much larger and stronger to the teeny girl, and the outcome was already decided before it began, but the struggle provided her with much entertainment; if only all of her meals could fight back like this!

The puny white woman fought like a wild tiger to defend every millimeter of space that the colossal tongue pried away from her, but in the end it was a futile battle, and Serina soon had Gwen teetering on the edge of her esophagus. Serina immediately gulped down, and Gwen's screams reverberated within her esophagus as powerful muscles pushed the struggling morsel ever deeper into her waiting gullet. But Gwen's progress came to an end half-way down, as the tiny redhead managed to halt her descent with her bare feet and hands!

"Oh no you don't, bitch!" Serina said as she began to gulp down saliva to try to force the tiny woman down. Bucketfuls of Serina's spit rained down on the tiny redhead who was fighting for her life to stay away from the corrosive acid below. But this wasn't much different than what she had went through before, and she was able to hold on, and surprisingly even managed to climb up a little.

For Serina, this wouldn't do. She had already made up her mind that Gwen would become her snack, and she wasn't about to take no for an answer. She walked over to the water cooler and got herself a cup full of cold water, and then quickly chugged it down. Milliseconds later, a great wave of cold water slammed into Gwen like a Tsunami, and cast her violently into the foul depths of Serina's gut.

Gwen choked and sputtered as her head popped out of the dark and terrible sea into which she had plunged. Ironically, the tidal wave of cold water which finally forced her down her also diluted down the stomach acids to a point where they were manageable - for the moment. But there was no longer any hope of survival or escape, as she had been condemned to a slow and agonizing death from being digested alive, and becoming transformed into her coworker's poop.

Time passed by as Serina resumed her work, but her thoughts never strayed far from her stomach and the tiny snack she could feel swimming around within. In time, the powerful acids rebuilt themselves and Gwen began to thrash about in agony. Serina had to excuse herself to the ladies room once more, but this time it was so she could masturbate. After fingering herself into numerous orgasms, the sensations inside of her faded, and eventually ceased all together. Serina did the best she could to regain her composure, before returning back to her work.

She could relax in knowing that she was now certain to be promoted, thanks to her body's natural processes bringing about the deaths of those who stood in her way. Tomorrow whatever remained of Gwen would be flushed down into the sewer, just as Vickie had been. Still, Serina was a little sad that Gwen was gone. She knew she would miss her jokes and amiable personality around the office in the days and weeks that would follow, but comforted herself in knowing that, in a way at least, Gwen would forever be a part of her.

 

Chapter 7 by Chozo
Author's Notes:
This is the second chapter I had written, and the 7th overall for the Murder Most Foul story. I hope you enjoy reading it. :)

Murder Most Foul Part 7

by Chozo

 

Later that evening, Janis opened the door to find a cheerful Serina towering before her, and practically grinning from ear to ear. "I take it everything went according to plan?" asked Janis with a smile of her own.

"Oh yeah! And let me tell you, she sure was yummy!" replied Serina, as she rubbed her stomach "Damn, I wish I had about a dozen more of creamy white little morsels like her to gulp down!"

On hearing that, Janis herself started to grin ear to ear. She was happy her friend was really getting into this. She had dreamed about Serina devouring and tormenting tiny victims ever since her husband's shrinking concept was first conceived, and now the dream had become a reality. She sat down and listened intently as her friend described in detail the cruel tormenting she put he r coworker through, before swallowing her whole into her ebony stomach. The story was making her excited and more than a little wet inside her panties.

"I wish I could have seen it happen. I would have loved to see that woman scream as she was forced between your sexy lips against her will, and then washed down into your tummy." said Janis with her eyes wide.

"Really?" replied Serina. "Well, maybe next time you can do the honors and shove some poor person in for me!" she chuckled. "There will be a next time, right?"

"Oh, most definitely! I think we've eliminated pretty much all of our enemies and rivals, so who does that leave? I guess we are just gonna have to start shrinking random bystanders now."

"Fine by me!" Serina said with a laugh. "But here, I'll let you do the honors."  and with that Serina handed the gun back over to her friend.

Janis tucked the device into her pants pocket and began to put her shoes on. "Rob might come home any minute, so it would be nice if we could have some shrunken treats ready to surprise him with! Come on!" she shouted as she headed out into the approaching twilight. Her friend Serina wasted no time in running out after her in the hunt for more human toys to shrink. The two women hopped into Janis' car, and sped off in search of prey. Janis decided the mall would make the ideal hunting ground, and steered the vehicle in that direction. She parked in the first available place, and the two of them quickly exited the car.

"What do you say we head on over to the food court and get a bite to eat?" Janis asked with a wink.

The two women swaggered through the mall until they arrived at the dining area. There was a certain table tucked away in a corner where they frequently sat together when they went shopping and would spend a good deal of time chit-chatting about various female things. This time, however, they were very much annoyed to find the table was occupied by a group of well-dressed Asian men, who seemed to be discussing important business matters. In the past they would have simply had to find a new place to sit, but now thanks to the shrinking device invented by Janis' husband, they didn't have to tolerate it - and they wouldn't.

"Pardon me, gentlemen, but are these seats taken?" Janis asked nonchalantly, as she pulled the device from her pocket.

Without even waiting for an answer, Janis casually aimed and fired the shrinking gun at the three men. Before any of them had even the slightest clue what was going on they had been irreversibly dwindled in stature to  a mere inch or two.  Their seats had been transformed into vast platforms of dark plastic. High above them loomed the imposing form of the two women, whose faces were as large and distant as great clouds crowning the tops of the tall mountains that were their bodies. One of the giants began to bend down toward's one of the terrified businessmen....

***

Kunichi wailed in terror as the largest woman he had ever seen (even before he had shrunk) lowered her African face down to the level of the vast surface on which he sat. The imposing ebony giant was beautiful, yet also frightening to look upon. Her thick lips curled upwards in a cruel grin, which barred her boulder-sized teeth menacingly. "Please do not devour me!" Kunichi screamed in his native tongue, as he began to scoot away from the giant face.

***

Serina couldn't understand a word of the tiny shrieks and squeaks coming from the shrunken businessman who had so rudely occupied her favorite seat. "Don't worry baby, I think this seat is big enough for the both of us. Plenty of room here for your tiny little ass and my big black booty to share!"  She laughed, and pulled the seat away from the table. She then nonchalantly plopped her phat ass down with complete disregard for the safety of the seat's current occupant.

***

Kunichi fell forward as the massive seat was pulled away beneath him by the giant black woman.  He had just enough time to reorient himself and look upwards to see the largest female ass the world had ever seen, hurtling towards him like a comet on a collision course with the Earth! It happened so quickly, that poor Kunichi didn't even have enough time to scream out before the fleshy half-spheres of the woman's big ass slammed down on him. To say the least, the soft, yet unbearably heavy impact knocked the wind from of his lungs, as well as shattered many of his fragile little bones.

Amazingly, by some miracle he had not yet been killed - although he had been quite literally flattened, and was now in excruciating pain. Any long-term hope he had of surviving depended on being restored to normal size and taken to a hospital, but considering what the cruel woman had just done, it seemed very unlikely she would provide such help. As he gasped for breath in his crushing prison, a foul smell filled his nostrils, and revealed the secret of how he had miraculously survived. To put it simply, Kunichi had the fortune (or perhaps misfortune) of being on situated on a part of the seat that had found itself directly under the valley of Serina's prodigious ass crack. Ironically, if Serina's ass had been smaller, Kunichi would probably have been squashed like a grape, but because her ass was so large, it meant she had a proportionately large crack to go with it, and this became Kunichi's refuge - as well as his hell - for the remainder of his life.

Kunichi struggled for every atom of oxygen he could find. The cavern of the giant's crack meant he wouldn't suffocate right away, but the air he did find was very poor quality, and overpowered his nose and lungs with the rank stench of Serina's sweltering ass. To make matters worse, Serina hadn't showered since her colossal shit earlier that day, so traces of shit were still present, and made the humid stagnant air even more revolting. The cheesy smell burned his senses, and caused him to struggle frantically against the cushioned bulk that crushed down all over him.

Despite his efforts, Kunichi could scarcely budge the soft fabric of Serina's pants, let alone the mammoth booty they contained. In fact, his struggles were so feeble that Serina couldn't even feel them. She assumed he had been crushed to death the instant she sat down, and didn't give him another thought. She soon completely forgot about the tiny man beneath her butt.

***

"That was awesome!" Janis said with a grin, after watching Serina plop her big butt down on the tiny man. "I almost envy him to die under such a perfect ass." she laughed. "Almost."

"You gotta make bugs know their place." Serina said smiling. "You think I'm gonna politely wait for a bug to get out of my seat? It's his responsibility to move out of my way! Anyways, hows about you show that little bug in your seat who's boss? Squish him under those sweet cakes of yours!"

"And ruin my pants with a blood stain?" laughed Janis. "The little bastard isn't worth it, but I'll make sure he pays somehow!" and with that, she reached down and roughly grabbed onto the bug-sized man.  She set the frightened man down on the table, and then loomed her face over him gawkingly. "Just what the hell were you doing sitting in MY site, little man?!" Janis demanded. The tiny businessman fell onto his behind then raised up his arm, as if to shield himself from the billboard-sized face. Janis and Serina couldn't help but break out into laughter at the high pitched squeaks and shrieks that followed. "He sounds like one of those Chipmunks!" laughed Janis.

"Yeah," laughed Serina. "Maybe we should name him Alvin. Hey, Alvin! Where's your friends Simon and Theodore?" Serina asked, poking the tiny man with her long fingernail. "Oh yeah, that's right," she chuckled. "I already squished one of them under my fine black ass!" Janis reached over to the seat next to her and grabbed onto the third man and deposited him on  the table next to his friend. "Well, it looks like we got Simon, at least." she said, referring to the man's spectacles.

As the two women laughed at their jokes, "Alvin" pulled a tiny black wallet from his pocket, and produced a thick wad of cash, which he held up as an offering to the giants. "Please! Take this money and let me go. Make me big again!" he screamed, but all that came out was incomprehensible mouse squeaks to the ears of Janis and Serina.

"Aww! How cute! Looks like Lil' Alvin here is offering us some money in exchange for his freedom," said Serina. "What do you say, Jan? Should we take him up on his offer?" Serina then reached her large ebony hand over to the tiny Asian man, and carefully pinched the wad of cash between her shovel-sized fingernails. The tiny man screamed in horror, fearing his hand would be sliced off by the massively large painted nails. Fortunately for him, that wasn't the case, but hundreds of dollars worth of cash was ripped away, however.

"Damn it!" Serina exclaimed, destroying the money with even the gentlest effort to transport it.

"Wouldn't have done you any good anyway," Janis sighed. "Rob has so far only been able to shrink things. He still hasn't found a way to make things big, or to even reverse things that had been shrunk."

"Yeah, I know," sighed Serina. "Its just.. I could have used that money to pay off my bills."

"Don't worry about a thing, babe." Janis smiled reassuringly. "Soon enough Robert will have the company firmly in the palm of his hand, and then all three of us will be rolling in cash."

 Serina's eyes lit up. "Whoa! No foolin'? Holy Jeezus, you're the best friend anyone could ever have."
 
 Janis leaned over and placed her hand on her friend's thigh. "Don't mention it, sweetie."
 
 "Christ, now I feel kinda bad for doing poor Gwen in like that." Serina said, placing her hand on her firm ebony belly. "She sure was tasty, though."
 
Janis laughed. "She's definitely gone to a better place. Even a perfect goddess like you has to eat; Gwen should consider herself fortunate to be eaten by such a beautiful Nubian goddess as yourself. I mean, if I really had to be eaten, I'd want it to be by you."

Serina's face cracked into an enormous grin that stretched from one ear to the next. "That's real sweet, Jan. You would make a yummy snack, but I ain't gonna eat ya. For one thing, I'd lose my bestest friend in the whole world."

Janis giggled. "I don't want to be eaten; I'm just saying that if I had to be, you know? Seriously, I'd rather be the one doing the eating." she said, and turned her gaze to the frightened men in front of her. "Looks like there's one for each of us." Janis winked.

"Great, because I sure am hungry!" Serina said, running her tongue across her sharp teeth. "But hey Jan, there's something I'm curious about first."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Well, you said the shrinker thing can't grow shrunken things back to normal, right? Well, I was wondering if something that had already been shrunk could be shrunk even further, or if there was some limit to how small something could become."

"Hmm, I don't see why not." replied Janis. "Let's find out on one of our little Guinea pigs... opps, or should I say Guinea Chipmunks?" Without hesitation, Janis fished the device from her pocket and positioned the business end of it so that it was pointed at one of the hapless shrinkees.

***

Tomio's business partner, Kaito, was a mere 10 yards away on the vast bistro table one which they were placed. He watched in vain as his equally diminutive friend was singled out and targeted once again by the giant's and their ray. There was the familiar green light, and within the blink of an eye Tomio had dwindled once again! Kaito was astounded to see the unfortunate man had become as small in relation to himself as either of them had been to the strange women.

Tomio looked over to him, pleadingly, as if there was something that Kaito could do to help him. Unfortunately, Kaito was powerless to do anything to oppose the will of these giant women who had so callously done this horrible thing to them! And what had become of poor Kunichi? Kaito thought he should move over to the even tinier man to try to protect him somehow, but his body had become petrified with fear, and wouldn't budge. He could do nothing to save this fellow human being from what was about to happen...

***

"That's some fucked up shit!" exclaimed Serina, who nearly jumped from her chair in excitement. "I can barely even see the little guy now." The two women leaned in, and hovered their enormous faces over the tiny bugs for a closer look. Sure enough, the tiny Japanese businessman was still where they left him, albeit now roughly the same size as a crumb or grain of sand. In fact, they watched in amusement as he struggled to crawl across the many small textures and imperfections that you only notice when you look very closely at a surface. If they'd left him alone, odds are he would probably go unnoticed, and only ever be in real danger if someone were to inadvertently place their meals on top of him, or unknowingly wipe him away when the table was cleaned off. But Serina and Janis had no intention of leaving him alone.

"So what are we going to do with him?" asked Janis, brushing some of her black hair from her face. "We can't grow him back, and he's too small to do much with."

"Yeah, but he's so tiny and cuuuute. It be fun to keep him as a little pet and have him crawl around on my big body." said Serina, dreamily.

"Don't be silly, babe. He'd end up lost on you and you'd never find him again.  Why don't you just eat him for my viewing pleasure?" grinned Janis.

"Alright then. Ain't much meat on him, he ain't even bite-size, but I sure love to snack on tiny people!" Serina said, moving her face in even closer. She focused her dark brown eyes on the teensy morsel in front of her, so that all of her attention was now exclusively on him. She loved to tease and torment her food, and she was becoming an expert at it.

***

Tomio though things couldn't get more terrifying than they already were. Being shrunk to a bug and once again to the size of a crumb was terrifying in and of itself, but having the faces of two giant women (whom he didn't even know!) hovered over him and staring directly at him was even more unnerving. It made him want to curl into a fetal position, or find some hole or crevice on this accursed table to hide in to escape their gaze.

The black woman in particular frightened him the most, because the way she looked at him was not unlike how one would look at a luscious dessert - and when you're as small as he was, you don't want to be looked at in that way! Tomio's fears were further justified when her astronomical African face descended even closer, and she pursed up her large ebony lips. Her purplish lips were so enormous and so close, that every minute detail was easily discernible to tiny Tomio. Between her lips was a vast dark cavern surrounded by pearly white teeth, each of them the size of an automobile.

Tomio lifted his neck and directed his gaze past her intimidating mouth, past her nose, until finally pausing on her dark brown eyes. Each of them were as large as swimming pools! Tomio shook in fear beneath their gaze. Tomio was so tiny and so far away that at least the giantess couldn't see him quiver, but this was of no comfort to him whatsoever. He slowly started to back away from the face...

He wouldn't get far before he felt himself being pulled back by a powerful suction force. The enormous puckered lips began sucking in copious amounts of air like a vacuum, and he was being pulled in as well! The powerful hurricane forced him to the ground, and his body began sliding forwards towards the woman's waiting maw. in a state of panic, Tomio frantically began to claw at the receding surface of the table, in an attempt to grab onto something, anything, that would save him from being sucked into the black woman's mouth. All around, a cyclone of crumbs and other debris (some as large as boulders!) were lifted up and sucked off into the same void where he was heading.

Tomio tried to scream, but the giant woman's greedy lips literally stole all his air and made even breathing an impossible feat. He turned back one last time to see his business partner, Kaito, watching this spectacle with an expression of shock and horror. Kaito was comparatively a giant to Tomio, and so he was in no danger of being sucked in, but the powerful hurricane of air that Serina was sucking into her lips did manage to suck the glasses from Kaito's face, and also tugged fiercely on his clothes and hair. This was the last thing Tomio seen before he was lifted off the table and sucked into Serina's lips, a fraction of a second later...

Tomio had nearly passed out when he felt his body slam into something. Moments later, the hurricane subsided and he was finally able to breathe again, though his body was stuck against whatever slimy surface he had collided with. He was surrounded in complete darkness, and couldn't see where he was, but he knew he had to be somewhere within the black woman's body...

***

Serina watched in amusement as the tiny man flailed and struggled in vain as she sucked him up with her lips, as if he were a snowflake in winter. Then she snapped her mouth shut, trapping him inside of herself for all eternity. He was so tiny that she couldn't taste or even feel him at all, but she didn't care, just so long as she had him. "Mmm, yum yummy!" she said and let out a mock burp as she patted her stomach.

Janis had watched the scene unfold in front of her, and had apparently become aroused by it. At some point, her hand had went underneath the table and was busy rubbing her crotch through her pants. "MMM, fuck that was hot!" she said huskily.

"Glad you enjoyed the show." Serina grinned. "What about, uh, Simon here? Shit! Looks like I sucked off his glasses too!" she laughed.

"I'm as horny as fuck, so I want him to strip for me." Janis said, still rubbing at her crotch. "You hear me little man? Unless you want to end up like your little friend, you better strip for us!"

"Yeah!" Serina exclaimed, slamming her fist down on the table next to him. "You better get naked, you little shit, and you better not disappoint."

***

Kaito understood what the giant women were demanding of him, but he was (understandably) trembling in fear, and very slow in shedding his clothing. Nevertheless, he did comply as best he could, with the hope he might somehow survive this ordeal. Moments later, he had stripped down to only his boxers, and stood shivering from a combination of being both cold and nervous. Unfortunately, his giant tormentors were not satisfied with this, and demanded he remove his boxers as well.

With greater embarrassment and reluctance than ever before, Kaito awkwardly shimmied his boxers down to his ankles. He hoped this would finally satisfy the women, and they would finally either let him go or put him out of his misery. But as he looked up to the face of the giant white woman, he discovered, to his dismay, that her expression was one of utter disappointment and disgust.

***

"What the fuck?!" Janis said, referring to the man's minuscule penis. Naturally, being cold and frightened would make any man's genitalia diminish, and being shrunken certainly didn't help matters either. But cruel Janis had no patience for such things. She wanted to see a penis that was worth viewing, and wasn't the least sympathetic to the tiny man's plight. But then again, neither was Serina.

Whereas Janis seemed angered and disgusted by the tiny genitals, Serina simply broke out into a fit of laughter at how dinky they were -- even for an inch tall man. "Those are definitely some Chipmunk nuts alright!" she laughed, pointing down at the humiliated man's speck-sized scrotum. "Come on, Jan, the tiny thing is probably just scared."  Then she moved in with her long painted finger and began to poke gently at the tiny balls.

But Janis was still not amused. She lowered her beautiful enormous face down to his level and spoke coldly, "Your pathetic little dick belongs to me now, but I am not impressed. But, I'm as horny as hell and you're conveniently here, so... looks like today's your lucky day, little bug." She paused to look around to see if the coast was clear, then slipped a hand beneath the table and undid the button on her tight white pants. "I'm going to feed you to my hungry cunt!" she said in an aroused tone of voice.

The tiny man began to scream as two well-manicured female fingers swooped down out of nowhere and plucked his naked form off the table, as if he were fruit plucked from a vine. Janis quickly maneuvered her captive beneath the table towards her unbuttoned crotch area, then nonchalantly deposited him there, atop the gusset of her partially exposed panties. The tiny human landed with a soft thump upon the moistening satin material, sending shivers of pleasure through Janis' body.

The tiny being let out a squeak of terror as an index finger the size of a tree trunk pressed down on him, flattening him into the silky material. The finger receded, giving him just enough time to breathe before it returned, and began rolling his shrieking form into the folds of the gusset. His puny senses became increasingly overpowered by the robust aroma of female sex as he was pushed deeper and deeper into the depths of Janis' panties. Before long, he had been pushed so far inside that he found himself crawling like a bug on a strange and sticky new area, which he correctly guessed as his captress' genitalia.

Serina watched in astonishment as her friend's eyes began to glaze over and her breathing became heavy. It was obvious Janis' was becoming very aroused by forcing the little pipsqueak inside of her cunt. Seeing her like this made Serina become aroused as well, and she began to long for another shrunken person of her own to torture and play with. "Fuck, Jan. I think I need to get me a little pussy toy of my own!"

Janis was too wrapped up in her own experience at the moment to respond to what Serina had said. But she realized that unless she wanted to have an orgasm right in the middle of public, she needed to get moving as quickly as possible. So without regard for the well-being of her tiny victim, she placed her massive thumb directly over his diminutive body and pressed down on him unmercifully, forcing the squirming worm deeply into her hot sticky hole. She sat there panting, trying to stave off an orgasm before closing her thighs together. "Alright Serina, we need to get somewhere private, ASAP!"

"Alright. Let's get going, then." Serina said as she stood from her chair.

It was at this moment that Janis remembered the tiny shrunken man who had been on that very seat when her friend had sat down. She looked down, but the poor man was nowhere to be seen! Janis then looked over to the seat of Serina's sweat pants, where a good amount of material had been sucked into her deep crack. Janis shuddered in excitement on realizing that the  man must have been sucked into the crack along with the material! Amazingly, Serina didn't even seem to notice the tiny man was stuck in her crack -- she had completely forgotten about his existence by now.  Janis just followed her friend, mesmerized by the back and forth swishing of the massive ass cheeks as they headed back to the car. They still needed to shrink up just a few more toys to surprise Rob with when he got home. It was really shaping up to be a fun night for the three of them...

End of Part 7

Chapter 7B by Chozo
Author's Notes:

This is an additional part of Chapter 7 that Bytsize himself had written recently. Hopefully he will get around to writing more in the future...

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 7B
by Bytsize

Walking with the tiny struggling businessman in her most private location caused Janis to orgasm as she followed behind the magnificent Serina. Watching the giant butt cheeks of her curvy friend chewing up the little man wedged in the hellish space between them, did not help calm her nerves one bit. When Serina bent low, without missing a step, to pick up a piece of crystal jewelry off the floor of the mall, the tiny screaming man appeared for just an instant before being swallowed again within the humid depths of that massive ebony booty; his broken form glued somehow to the uncaring black woman’s sweat pants. Janis tightened up right there in an incredibly powerful orgasm; her muscles pumped and smashed her helpless captive, she could feel him being forced even deeper within her shuddering love chasm. Serina turned and saw her friend fighting hard to stand still and upright, her eyes closed in obvious pleasure.

When Janis regained her composure, she opened her eyes afraid of what she night find. The first thing she saw was the smiling face of her friend staring at her with a shit eating grin.

I guess the rush to leave is over hunh? Serina said coyly.

Mmmmmm… yeah...it...is...now, ooooh yeah! But I think I lost my little toy for good; I might need a miracle to get him back out, said Janis mockingly.

Oh honey, nothing a little white vinegar won’t cure.

Yeah, I guess I can take care of that tomorrow morning, or after tonight’s party.

Honey, turn around and look in the window; you are gonna love the shit out of this!

Janis slowly spun about under Serina’s careful direction and did see one heck of a rare site; the Manolo Blahnik’s in the store window she faced were under $500; this bore some careful investigation by both ladies. Serina got in front of Janis again and went inside the posh boutique first. The greeter opened the door for the ladies, smiling, she asked if they might like a frosty beverage, and pointed at some very pretty bottles inside a cooler next to her work station. They both took something that looked expensive and began to gaze at all the luxurious imported footwear that surrounded them both. Like kids in a candy store, the lust for designer shoes temporarily eclipsed the need for more play toys.

The ladies took adjoining seats and waited for a salesman to finish with the other customer. Before that happened, an incredibly good looking young man appeared from the back room, and came right over; introducing himself as Rodney. He started in with Serina, removing her shoes like they were a divine treasure, carefully placing them aside: he began staring at her feet. Serina caught this and was about to call him on it, when he looked her in the eye and asked, “Size seven and half, with a medium width Ms.?”

Why yes, that is correct; did you get that by just looking at my feet?

We are trained that way ladies, this way we never have to place a cold and impersonal foot measuring devices against our customers foot; besides, it’s more “intimate” this way.

I’m in a “RED” mood, my good man, bring me out some of your most alluring red high heels to try on. Serina looked at him with her best “come on big boy” look; the young man disappeared into the back again.

Serina, I thought I had better tell you that little seat hogging guy was still alive and trapped between your butt cheeks; I saw him moving just before we came in here, so act accordingly.

A naughty smile appeared on the ebony beauties face, it was replaced with a strained look and the unmistakable sound of a small but not so silent fart issuing forth from beneath her seated ass; she wiggled and ground her ass into the seat as her gas squeezed out; effectively depriving her captive of the last his oxygen. He died a few moments later, his face locked in a painful expression as his lungs filled with her nasty gas, and nothing else; nearly every bone in his body was broken at that point.

Fortunately it was several minutes before Rodney returned with Serina’s red collection, or he might have been engulfed in the cloud of noxious gas.

Damn girl! How can such a beautiful ass make such a nasty stink?

Must be all that BBQ pork I had last night, or maybe it was the baked black beans and coleslaw I had with it. I just wish I had that cheating bastard of an ex boy friend stuffed up my hole; I’d really love to feel his final moments end while I held him in through these belly blasts.

Hey Serina, look around us, how many people in this store right now?

Looks like 2 men and five women to me.

That is what I count as well, I wonder what would happen if we took them all home with us for tonight; we might even get some free footwear in the bargain.

Sounds good to me girl! Uh quiet, here comes Rodney.

The clerk returned with a large pile of designer boxes, every major name one could think of was present, plus a few that were not so familiar. In another moment, the three were joined by the other salesman, he introduced himself as Gary. Gary knelt before Janis and, with a gleam in his deep blue eyes, asked, how may I serve you Miss?

I’d like to see what you have in black patent leather ankle strap sandals; I want at least a three inch heel, double straps if you have them.

Give me a moment my dear…

Call me Janis, please.

Yes Janis, give me just a moment, and it will be my great pleasure to be at your service.

Janis just looked at Gary, fighting the urge to shrink him and swallow his gorgeously muscled ass alive; a smirk was all she allowed herself, as he went towards the store room.

Serina told Rodney that she would take the two pairs of pumps he had showed her first, he really knew what she wanted; he really knew what looked best on her too. Serina was starting to desire this man, a man who seemed to know her every need, a man who had a great fashion sense and a kinky, yet stylish flair for knowing Serina’s frame of mind.

The peacefully happy mood, was unexpectedly shattered, when two loud and obnoxious heroine addict looking model types, strutted their way into the boutique with an entourage of five underlings in tow. Just the sight of their haughty expressions made Serina and Janis’ blood boil with rage; not to mention they destroyed the fun the ladies were having by their noisy arrival.

Serina grabbed the shrink device and began to fire it at the new arrivals; unfortunately, she had forgotten Rodney already and done so in front of him; she had no choice now but to shrink him as well.

Janis began to scoop up the miniature people and place them safely in her purse. Serina had made the move to shrink the door greeter. The agile young woman was in the process of jumping over the counter near the door as Serina fired, hitting her in mid air; Serina accidentally fired twice at her target, and she disappeared in mid air.

The sexy ebony goddess moved towards the entrance to search for the shrunken greeter, but could not find her. She looked high and low, but saw no trace of the young woman. As Serina strained to look across the counter top near the door, she caught some tiny spec of motion beneath her gaze. Looking down, she saw the greeter, now the size of a flea.

Goodness gracious, you sure is small now honey, you better let Serina find you some place safe to stay till we can fix this problem you got.

Serina glanced towards the beverage station and saw what she needed; in a flash, she had grabbed up a shortened soda straw and returned her attention to the tiny woman in front of her. Smiling a big smile, Serina placed the end of the straw into her left nostril and brought the other end down towards the tiny greeter. The miniscule woman started to run, but Serina was too fast for her. In a loud unladylike snort that lasted about two seconds, the tiny flea sized greeter disappeared up the straw and into the black woman’s nasal cavity, never to be seen again. Serina felt something small and wriggling slide down and then disappear into the back of her throat; feeling a bit dry, she finished the beverage she had been given, washing whatever had caused that sensation, down into the depths of her curvey body.

The women were about to leave when Gary came from the back with his stack of boxes. They looked at each other and then Janis, retrieving the shrink device, waited for Gary to put down the shoes he was holding, only then did she fire at him. He shrunk down, and Serina went to gather him up; as she bent over, the mangled remains of the seat hogging businessman finally fell free and landed at her feet. She picked up both specimens with one hand and turned to face Janis.

Watching that little guy fall from between your killer ass cheeks was really hot, especially after the way you gassed him to death…I want him, I’m hungry, and in fact I want you to feed me both of them.

Sure baby, I’ll feed them to you, which one first?

Give me Gary first, I wanted to feel his muscled little ass wiggling down my throat since the moment I saw him.

Okay girl, you open up your pretty mouth and Serina here is going to give you something tasty to eat; now open wide.

Serina held the tiny screaming Gary over her friends waiting mouth and then released him to free fall into it. She saw the salesman bounce off of her friends tongue and disappear into the darkness beyond. She also saw the lump move down her friend’s throat, as the tiny helpless man was swallowed whole and intact, to die alone within the churning depths of this strange woman’s stomach.

The other poor flattened man was tossed into that same mouth, and Janis made some pretence at pretending to chew the smashed carcass, but soon swallowed it as well.

Picking up their personal items, along with a pair of shoes each, they casually left the store and headed for the parking lot with their evenings entertainment in hand.
Chapter 8 by Chozo
Author's Notes:

This part actually involves only a giant man (Robert Graves) and the unfortunate circumstances involving a female co-worker at the lab. If you are offender by SW content with a Giant Man, you may want to steer clear of this chapter in particular.

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 8
by Chozo


Meanwhile, several miles away...

Rob began punching in the command codes into the terminal at work. He'd been working his ass all night, further perfecting and refining his invention and its capabilities. He had managed to perfect a portable version (which his wife had found most entertaining!), but the main rig still had its uses, and as far as the company was concerned the portable version didn't even exist, and Rob intended to keep it that way. He had some big plans for both his invention, and for the company, and didn't want anything to jeopardize those plans. Earlier that day, Police had questioned him once again over the mysterious disappearance of Martha Clumm, but just as before, the lies he'd rehearsed had proven air-tight. How would they ever prove otherwise?

At times, his mind would often wander back to Martha's frantic struggles beneath the warm skin of his balls, and how great it felt to have her there. Too bad the bitch had decided to sink her teeth into him, which forced him to take measures that ultimately resulted in her imprisonment in his anus, and ultimate death. If she'd just submitted then she might still be alive, kept as a pet that lived in his underwear. But then again, his wife, Janis, might have gotten jealous with the discover another woman having set up shop on her husband's nuts, and that too would have resulted in an untimely end to poor Martha. He started day dreaming about what his wife might have done to the poor woman...

He was suddenly snapped out of this when someone approached him from behind. "Um, here are those reports you asked for, Mister Graves."  Robert spun around in his office chair to find one of the company's young female interns standing there holding out a stack of papers for him. "Thanks Kate," Rob said, taking the stack from the 19-year old intern. He was about to turn back to resume his work, but Kate interrupted him. "H-here's your coffee, sir. I had it made just the way you like it." she said, holding a steaming Styrofoam cup of Joe out for him.

Rob took the cup, and then looked at the young woman from over the rim of his glasses. "What has gotten into you lately?" he asked.

"W-what do you mean? Aren't I doing a good job?!" Kate asked timidly.

"It seems like you've been kissing my ass a lot this last couple of months." Rob said, plainly.

"No, I haven't." Kate said, turning her head away from Mr. Graves. Her face flushed a deeper shade of crimson. "I have not," she repeated, softly.

"I understand," Rob said putting his hand on the young woman's shoulder. He wasn't quite the top dog at the company, but he did carry a great deal of clout, and naturally could help move Kate into a permanent, and better paying position within the company. It made perfect sense that she would try to suck up to him -- especially since she and her boyfriend had their first child. In truth, he enjoyed working with her, and thought she did a very good job, regardless of her motives. But more than that, Kate was a very attractive young lady, and Rob loved how she would often flaunt her young body in tight revealing clothes, and tease him by bending over in front of him whenever  she could get away with it.

Feeling her boss' hands on her shoulder, Kate turned and looked into his eyes. She seemed to be reading his thoughts, and gauging his emotions. All of a sudden, she reached down and squeezed onto the bulge in his slacks. At first, he was startled by the 19-year old's actions, but he offered no resistance as she knelt down before him and began rolling down the zipper. Kate's beautiful blue eyes dilated in excitement as she watched the bulge in Mr. Graves' briefs expand right in front of her. Then, just like a predator attacking its prey, she swooped in and wrapped her painted lips around the bulging member!

Robert nearly jumped out of his seat at Kate's unexpected sexual maneuver. The impetuous teen hadn't moved his underwear out of the way before her attack, and as a result her glistening lips had smeared their orange coating of lipstick all over the cotton material, staining them permanently with the impression of her lips. Unfortunately, this was going to put Robert in an uncomfortable situation later on when he got home, because how would he ever be able to explain the presence of another woman's lipstick all over the crotch of his briefs? But right now, he wasn't the least worried about that. He simply reclined back in his seat and enjoyed the ride as Kate finally took the time to work his cock out of the confines of its cotton prison, and begin to give it some more direct attention...

Kate fiddled with her boss' underwear until his erect member popped out in front of her face like a jack-in-the-box. She gasped excitedly at how massive and powerful it looked, now exposed to her in all its glory. She'd long daydreamed of Mr. Graves, and what he had hiding inside of his trousers, but she wasn't expecting him to have been this big! It was at least 2 inches longer than that of her boyfriend, and made her ever more envious of Mrs. Graves. She quickly wrapped her lips around the engorged organ, without bothering to ask for permission. Mr. Graves offered no resistance, as she skillfully brought him to a quick and copiously gooey explosion within her mouth...

Rob sat there panting in disbelief as his spent organ slowly settled back down, which wasn't easy thanks to Kate running her fingers along its shaft playfully. "I bet it would be fun to ride that rocket to the stars," she whispered softly.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?" Rob asked incredulously.

"What?" said Kate. "Why would it be a problem? We've had nothing but success lately reversing the process in the experiments."

"Yes, but those experiments involved inanimate objects!" Rob exclaimed. "I won't allow it. I care about you too much to put your life in jeopardy. What if we can't ever grow you back again?"

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," replied Kate.

"But I'm not willing to take that risk. I'm the only one who knows the machine's codes, and I forbid it," Rob shouted.

At that moment, Kate looked him in the eye and smirked. "But you were willing to take that risk with Martha."

Robert Grave's face went pale and a chill ran down his spine. He didn't know how, but somehow the young intern knew about what he did to Martha Clumm. If she knew, why didn't she report him to the police? Perhaps she already had, and maybe she was now wearing a wire in order to record his confession... He couldn't be sure, but he had to consider his response carefully. Licking his lips, he spoke. "W-what are you talking about, Kate? No one knows what happened to poor Martha. She disappeared under mysterious circumstances."

"Oh, I know what happened to Ms. Clumm!" Kate said with a grin. "And I know you do too." There was a pause where Kate allowed this revelation to sink in. Rob was utterly at a loss for words, and wasn't sure if his young intern was trying to blackmail him somehow. If it was a promotion she wanted, he could definitely help her out. But how could he ever trust that she wouldn't stab him in the back later on?

"Relax, boss. I'm with you 100%!" Kate said with a giggle. "That Martha was an annoying bitch who didn't know when to shut her mouth. To be honest, it's much nicer around here with her gone."

Robert sighed. "Alright, Kate. What is it you want from me?"

"I told you, Mr. Graves. Shrink me down and let me ride that mustang between your legs! You did it to Martha, so why can't you do it with me?"

Rob sighed again. "Alright, I did it. But I did it to get rid of the bitch. There, you happy? I don't want to get rid of you though, because I like you."

Kate grinned broadly. "And I like you too, Mr. Graves. That's why I didn't say nothing when the fuzz asked if I knew anything." She winked. "Although, I do remember seeing Ms. Clumm being dropped into the front of your trousers about a week or so back. That's the last I seen of the poor woman."

"You know Katie, you really are something else." Rob laughed in relief. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you become a permanent part of my staff."

"Oh, and what sort of 'staff' might that be? The one in your pants?" Kate said, sticking her tongue out teasingly.


"Alright," Rob relented. "If you really want to go through with this, and are aware of the risks, then I guess I can shrink you down for a bit. But please keep in mind the reversal process hasn't been tested on living creatures yet."

"Thanks Boss!" Katherine exclaimed, and planted an orange-colored kiss on Rob's cleanly shaven face. He watched as she ran off, and soon had herself positioned directly under the business-end of the large shrink-ray in the center of the lab. "Alright Katey, you asked for this," he sighed as he began punching in the codes that operated the machine.

The bulky prototype hummed to life, and seconds later filled the room with its now familiar ominous green glow. Unsurprisingly, Kate was nowhere to be found after the process had completed. He got out of his seat and went over in search of the shrunken intern. By now, the lab was completely silent except for the echoes of his soles impacting on the floor...

***

Katherine trembled with excitement as her body became engulfed in the green light. Moments later, the light faded and she was astounded by the vast world that now surrounded her. Everything was just the same as it had been before, only much larger! She got on her hands and knees and began to explore this vast surface, but it wasn't long before she felt the ground begin to tremble and shake beneath her. Seconds later, a man's brown leather shoe the size of the Hindenburg fell down, barely missing her by several feet!

"Mr. Graves!" she screamed up in terror at the skyscraper-like pant-leg which towered above her. She felt sick to her stomach, and was now realizing this might not be such a fun or safe idea after all. Far up in the dizzying heights of the vast lab, she could make out the face of her boss. He was looking around the platform, obviously trying to locate her shrunken form. "Look down here! I'm by your feet!" she squeaked, in an impossibly high-pitched voice. The giant man apparently heard her squeaks, and turned his face towards her. "Kate! What are you doing over here?" he boomed in a deep voice, which reverberated through her ears.

"You must have moved," Rob said as he knelt down before her. Kate's tiny heart trembled in fear as she watched a man as large as a mountain bring his gargantuan face closer to her level. "I was expecting you would be on the center of the platform. You're lucky you didn't end up smushed beneath my shoe!" he said, as he wrapped his strong masculine fingers around her delicate form.

Katherine felt intensely claustrophobic as her boss's finger closed around her, sealing her in near total darkness. There were very few things she was afraid of, but being trapped in tight places was one of those things. She had been foolish for not considering that being shrunken might have resulted in being trapped. The thought should have crossed her mind, but as she day-dreamed, she could only picture positive things. The harsh reality of being shrunk was proving to be a rude awakening for her, even though Rob had been nothing but gentle to her (so far, at least).

Rob plopped back down in his office chair, then slowly opened up his palm anxious to get a closer look at his new toy. The tiny girl squinted up at him fearfully, waiting for him to do something with her (or to her). Rob's penis stirred back to life as he contemplated the young woman, vulnerable in his powerful hand. "Well Katie, looks like you got what you asked for." he said softly, as he unzipped his trousers and let his gargantuan cock pop out once more.

The little girl bit on her lip and began to squirm around in a state of arousal, as Rob's massive index finger began poking around at her skirt. In no time, he had the skirt flipped up, exposing a pair of delicate satin panties, which he then began working on with his fingernail. Kate managed to muster only feigned resistance, as her boss rudely ripped them in half, exposing her most intimate regions (Rob considered this fair, because she had likewise ruined his underwear with her lip prints).

"Okay little bug, what am I going to do with you now?" Rob teased. "I'd shove my cock into you, but you're just too tiny. Maybe I should just shove you into my cock instead?"

Katherine shuddered; partly from fear and partly as a result of sheer sexual arousal. She'd dreamed of exploring his penis at such a minuscule scale, and now her dream was a reality. At the same time, there was the significant danger that Mr. Graves might crush her, either intentionally or on accident. It was also possible he might decide to just keep her as a tiny sex slave, or that she wouldn't even be able to grow back to normal. There were so many dangers, but these only furthered her excitement, as evident by the creaming going on between her thighs.

"So you wanted a raise?" Rob said, pulling his trousers down to his ankles. "I got a raise for you. Take care of it!" he commanded, depositing her delicate body at the base of his towering cock. The young intern squeaked in surprise as she fell with a thud into the dense growth of Mr. Graves' pubic hair. The drop had only been a few inches by normal standards, but to her it was the equivalent of several feet. Fortunately, Rob's pubes helped to soften the impact, but it still managed to knock the wind from her lungs, and left her a little shaken. Did her boss fully grasp how fragile and delicate she really was? She shuddered to think what else may be in store for her....

Nevertheless, she quickly got to her knees, and tilted her neck up at the male organ which towered before her like the leaning tower of penis. Veins as large, or even larger, than her thighs bulged out angrily from the massive shaft. She reached out and placed her feminine hand upon one of the anaconda-like blood vessels, and was awestruck by its powerful rhythmic pulsing. No doubt, every instant the massive vein pumped more blood than she had in her entire body! She attempted, in vain, to wrap her arms around the engorged shaft, but could only cover about half of its great girth. Obviously, sex in the conventional sense was out of the question.

She looked up to the distant face of Mr. Graves, and smirked at him seductively. Next, she began unbuttoning and unzipping her clothing, and then cast the garments aside into the tangled growth of Rob's pubic hairs. The giant man sighed with pleasure as she threw her milky white body against his shaft, smothering one of the bulging blood vessels in the cleavage of her creamy young breasts.

Mr. Graves just reclined back in his chair and enjoyed being spoiled by the little girl on his lap, who despite her size, was doing all the work. He had no idea what she was going to do next, so he just sat back and enjoyed the show, as he cute little naked behind swayed back in forth seductively before him. He watched as Kate placed her delicate bare feet on the base of his member, and with some effort attempted to move up his shaft like a monkey climbing a palm tree.

But after awhile, Rob had become impatient by his tiny intern's feeble attempts to satisfy him. "Here, let me help you," he boomed in his deep voice, as he delicately squeezed the tiny female between his thumb and forefinger. Kate gave a high-pitch squeal as he lifted her up and gently placed her on the tip of his swollen cock. "Blow me," he commanded.

Katherine was outraged to have been picked up and then ordered what to do. This was supposed to have been her show, to run however she liked. Mr. Graves had the audacity to take over, and push her around as if she were somewhere in between a toy and a slave! She was angered to be treated this way, but at the same time she was also very aroused by it. Really, how couldn't she have been? She was on top of a man's giant penis! It's intense heat, and musky sexual aroma was all around her, and could not be ignored. At the same time, this was what she had asked for, and fantasized about for quite some time. Her own feminine body lay nude, dripping with sweat and sexual secretions. She knew the only thing keeping her warm was the giant cock beneath her.

She slowly scooted and crawled over towards the massive slit at the center of Mr. Graves' dick. The humongous male sexual orifice was so large she could reach into it with an arm, or perhaps even a leg! It made her vagina seem insignificant in comparison. This thought gave her an idea. She straddled herself over the penile slit, and then slowly lowered her cunt down, until the two made contact. She convulsed and moaned in pleasure as she ground her female genitals against her bosses penis slit. Her external female bits were easily swallowed up by the massive male orifice underneath, as her creamy drippings combined with the much larger pool of residual cum and her own saliva from earlier.

She was on the verge of orgasm, when she was interrupted by a sudden burst of hot white lava from beneath her. The thick sexual liquid, slammed collided forcefully against her crotch, with a power not unlike that of a geyser. The impact managed to throw her off from her straddling position, and she found herself half-covered in a glob of the gooey seed. "Look at the mess you made!" boomed Rob, in his deep commanding voice. "Eat it, you little slut!"

Kate didn't obey right away, and instead began to roll around in the cream goo like a pig in mud. She moaned as she smeared Mr. Graves' sticky seed all over her milky white breasts, and then between her thighs. The warm gelatinous substance was alive with countless bug-like creatures, which could only be visible to the naked eye when someone was shrunk as small as Kate had been. They were still tiny, and posed no threat, but Kate could feel them squirm and wriggle about like a pile of maggots.

Bob watched as the tiny girl rolled around inside of his cum, and played around with it, smearing it all over herself. It had to have been the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in all his life. As he watched the spectacle of a shrunken woman bringing herself to a climax in his seed, Rob suddenly decided that he wasn't even going to try to restore Kate to normal. Sure, it was true the process was untested on living organisms and could potentially kill her, but the real reason was because he wanted to keep her all to himself. She was just too beautiful, sexy, and fun (especially at this size) that he didn't like the idea of her going back home to her boyfriend, or being any place other than on his dick, where he was beginning to think was where she belonged...

Completely oblivious to what was going on inside her boss' mind, Katherine had finally been free of interruptions long enough to have her own orgasm for a change. Only after she had finished with that did she begin carrying out Mr. Grave's command to eat his cum. Fortunately, she was very hungry and actually eager to gulp it all down. Lunch had been many hours earlier, and it was now past her usual dinner time. She reached in and scooped up a generous helping of the gelatinous substance, and raised it up to her waiting lips. Without hesitation, she slurped it down as if it were a hot soup. To her surprise, she found the taste to be far more enjoyable than it had ever been to her before. She figured it must have had something to do with being shrunk and the cum molecules now being much larger, but who could really say?

Mr. Graves watched in fascination as his tiny cock-slut gobbled up his cum like a pig at the trough. It seemed she had eaten as much of it as she possibly could, as her tiny belly bulged out much further than it had before she started eating her "meal". Finally, she patted herself on the tummy and squeaked up at him, " I don't think I can swallow another bite! Sorry, boss." From the looks of it, about 2/3rds of the cum still remained.

"That's alright, Katie" Rob whispered softly. "You've done very well in all matters tonight, so I think I'm going to send you home for the evening."

"Alright," said Katherine, somewhat relieved at the prospect of being enlarged and returning home to her boyfriend and child. "But could you help me down so I can retrieve my clothes first?" she added, referring to Robert's pubic hairs, where her clothes had been entangled.

"Trust me Katie, you aren't going to need clothing anymore," replied Rob, as he delicately plucked her off his penis with his thumb and index finger.

"WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT?!" Katherine screamed, as her boss once again rudely plucked her up like a piece of fruit from a tree.

Rob lifted up his now flaccid penis and nonchalantly deposited the shrunken teen on the sweaty, wrinkly, surface of his testicles. "Welcome to your new home!" he boomed. "I'll see to it you're well fed!" he laughed, as he lowered his flaccid dick on-top of the screaming girl, completely muffling her high-pitched shrieks. Slowly, he rose to his feet and walked around a few paces to make sure she was secure and not going to fall out before sitting back down.

Concerned his tiny occupant might end up crushed or suffocate under the colossal weight of his enormous penis, Rob decided to check on her one last time to see if she was alright. Gently, he lifted up his penis once again and peered down at the teensy bug of a girl. "Peek-A-Boo!" he exclaimed. "I just wanted to make sure you'll be okay. You know how much you mean to me, after all." He blew her a kiss, before lowering his organ over her one final time.

Rob quickly pulled up his cotton briefs, and snapped them into position. They cupped tightly over his manhood, further ensuring Kate wouldn't fall out (or escape!) during the trip home. There was still a large smear of lipstick from earlier, which he was going to have a tough time explaining to his wife, so he decided one of the the first things he would do when he got home was throw them out before Janis found them. Also, he really needed to take a shower. It was no longer just his body, but also Katherine's home, and he owed it to her to keep it clean and smelling fresh....
Chapter 9 by Chozo
Author's Notes:

I was very pleased with this chapter, and thought I had some really great ideas in it, but the response it received on Giantess City seemed lukewarm, so I was very disappointed. I don't know if people were turned off to this whole story because of the last chapter or for some other reasons, or what the deal was, but it seems like interest in this story has waned.

- Chozo

Murder Most Foul Part 9
by Chozo


As Janis and Serina made their way back to their car, Serina's stomach suddenly began to growl. "Damn, girl! Sounds like you got an angry lion roaring in your belly!' Janis remarked, amazingly able to hear her friend's stomach over all the sounds of the parking lot. "Musta been that feisty lil Redhead I had for lunch!" chuckled Serina. "You know, all this excitement kept me from eating a full meal all day. Tiny people just ain't filling enough for a big woman like me!" she continued, and began to lick her lips as she peered inside her purse at the screaming people inside.

She was about to reach inside to grab a couple snacks, but Janis stopped her. "Save them for later! If you wolf em down, there won't be any to play with." Serina frowned, but Janis held up the gun and winked at her, and immediately Serina knew what her mischievous friend had in mind. The two women scanned the parking lot in search of suitable morsels for her hungry gut.

"Ok, so whatcha in the mood for?" Janis asked with a smile. "Looks like we got some Mexican," she said, referring to a group of Hispanics. "We might find some Chinese if we look hard enough," she said with a laugh.

Serina licked her thick ebony lips as she looked around and considered her options. The truth was, there was little anyone could do to stop her from eating all the people in the parking lot if she so desired, but the news media and the police were going to be in too much of an uproar as it was, so she decided she should be conservative for the time being. Janis watched her friend look over all the people in the parking lot, as if she were a kid in a candy store, and couldn't help but grin as she waited for her friend to decide who would be lucky enough to take the trip through her digestive system.

Soon enough, Serina's big brown eyes lit up and she pointed towards a family that had just exited from the cinema, and were walking towards their SUV. "Them?" asked Janis, to which Serina nodded enthusiastically. The group was a white family, made up of a middle-aged man and woman followed by their children who ranged in age from as old as early 20s to as young as a toddler. Seeing how large the family was made Janis chuckle -- she was thinking her friend was being modest with the amount of people she would eat, but here she had just condemned an entire middle-class family to dissolve inside the gurgling abyss of her stomach! "That's my girl!" Janis said, planting a kiss on the black woman's mouth. "Stay here, and I'll have them delivered." Janis winked and then walked off towards the massive SUV.

Serina stood there and watched as her best friend walked off to shrink the family down for her meal. She felt really giddy inside, as she pondered gulping each member of that family down one by one. She also felt really blessed to have such a great friend like Janis, who had introduced her to this wonderful world made possible with Rob's shrink ray. How many people would have been spoiled her like this even if they could? Odds were, not many.

***

"Is everyone in and buckled up?" Cliff asked, as he put his keys in the ignition. His large family had decided to stop at the cinema to watch one of the new movies that had just come out. It wasn't often that the entire family was able to get together like this, with some of his kids having grown up and went off to college. But today they had all managed to get together, so he decided to make the most of it. "Alright, what do you all say we go stop for some ice cream before we head on home?" A chorus of voices behind him indicated support for his proposal was unanimous.

He turned the key and fired up the massive SUV, then suddenly there was a tapping sound on his window. Cliff turned and was amazed to see the face of an extremely attractive brunette looking at him through the glass. "Excuse me sir," the woman said, as Cliff rolled down the window. "My car won't start; would you mind giving me a jump?"

"Sure, no problem. This big rig is more than a match for any situation!" Cliff replied. "Just show me the way, and I'll follow."

Janis smirked as she turned around and led the massive SUV off towards a more desolate area of the parking lot. As she walked, her wide hips swayed back and forth seductively as her massive ass cheeks rubbed together beneath her revealingly tight pants. Inside the SUV, Cliff's wife noticed a bulge growing inside of her husband's pants as he followed the other woman's ass with his eyes, causing her to scowl at him angrily. Cliff paid no attention to his wife, and instead followed the woman. He thought it was very unfortunate his wife and family were there with him, or else he would try his luck at seducing the other woman.

Soon enough, Cliff noticed he was moving closer to another extremely beautiful woman. She was a very tall black woman with very dark skin, and with her ebony hair in colorful beads. She was wearing very revealing skin-tight sweat pants, and Cliff really hoped she would turn around so he could get a good look at her ass, which he sensed was very enormous and sexy. For some reason, there was a massive grin on her face as the SUV approached. By now, his wife's face was becoming red with anger at his apparent arousal at these women, and she intended to give him a piece of her mind when they got home and had some privacy.

***

Serina grinned as her snacks drove up towards her, as if they were eager to slide into her waiting tummy. Her friend Janis had a special gift at little details such as this, and this was not lost on Serina. Having the future morsels drive themselves toward their ebony goddess was not only an amusing convenience for Serina, but also made perfect sense, because this way its sudden disappearance was less likely to be noticed due to the fact they were in a less crowded part of the parking lot.

"How big do you want them?" Janis quietly mouthed to her friend, not wanting the family to hear. It was important she asked, because the shrinking was permanent and could not be readjusted. For Serina, this was a no brainer. She was genuinely famished, and didn't want to gulp down tiny specks that would do nothing to satisfy her hunger. "Keep em a little on the big side, girl." she replied.

***

"Ma'am, do you need some cables?" Cliff asked the Brunette, anxious to lend a hand to get her car started.

"Sure thing!" the woman replied, as she reached into her pocket. Cliff was amazed that this woman (or any woman, for that matter) would have a set of jumper cables stowed away inside her pants pocket. But as it turned out, the object she extracted wasn't cables after all, but rather something that looked like a toy space gun of some sort. Cliff and his family watched through the window in astonishment as she aimed it at the SUV and pulled down on the trigger.

There was a strange flash that had engulfed the SUV and everyone within, and then the family was surprised to find both of the women had vanished! In fact, not only had the women vanished, but everything around their vehicle seemed to have disappeared as well, or at least drastically changed. It wasn't until they looked into the distance that they noticed there were two pairs of enormous women's shoes, attached to equally enormous legs! One of the pairs began to move towards them, causing the world to shake violently with each step.

By now the inside of the vehicle was a loud cacophony of hysterical screams, and Cliff frantically tried to put the "big" rig into reverse, but it was too late. A pair of ebony skinned female hands of an unimaginable size quickly wrapped themselves over all sides of the vehicle, blocking off most of the light, and preventing any of them from opening their doors to escape. They felt themselves being lifted upwards, as if they were on an elevator, and then suddenly one of the hands lifted off the windshield to let light flow in.

The terrified screams became even more intense as the family was greeted by the enormous face of the black woman looking in at them! The woman's face was so massive that it completely filled up the windshield, making it impossible for them to see anything else. As her large brown eyes peered in at them, her thick lips began to curl upwards into a menacing grin that exposed her big pearly white teeth.

***

"Mmm, my favorite food!" Serina said, smacking her lips as she looked into the (now) lunchbox-sized SUV. "Looks like I got me an all white meat chicken McNugget meal!" she added. If Janis had been drinking something, she certainly would have spit it out as she broke down into a fit of laughter over what Serina had just said.

"All white meat chicken McNugget meal!" Janis laughed, repeating Serina's remark. "Oh God, that was brilliant!" she tried to regain her composure after that fit of laughter. She finally settled down, and the two of them started heading toward the car, when Janis noticed that they were being watched.

Apparently, a car parked a few yards away was not empty when Janis shrunk the SUV, and the young man and woman inside had witnessed the crime. Their slack-jawed faces were watching Serina and Janis with eyes wide in terror. Suddenly, the man jumped back to his senses when he realized Janis had caught them staring, and frantically started up the engine of his car. The tires squealed loudly as the car shot off suddenly in an attempt to get away from the two women as fast as possible. Unfortunately, as fast as their car was, the rays of the shrink gun were even faster, and in the blink of an eye the car had suddenly vanished.

Eager to begin tormenting her food, Serina tried to convince Janis to just forget about the tiny car. Its occupants were too tiny to even reach for a phone, much less use one to call the police. As far as Serina was concerned, the witnesses had been eliminated, but Janis would hear nothing of it. Like a cat on the hunt, she ran off to the area where the car and vanished and began searching high and low for any trace of it. Eventually, she found the matchbox-sized car overturned at the bottom of a relatively deep pothole.

Janis squatted down overhead and watched in amusement as one of the tiny doors began to open. Moments later, a teeny tiny figure (apparently the young man) began to crawl out, but then he looked up and saw the giant woman grinning down at him and let out an inaudible *Eeeep!* before scurrying back inside, closing the door behind him. Janis merely reached down into the pothole and gingerly plucked the tiny vehicle daintily between her thumb and forefinger, as if it were a ripe berry.

Her Jade eyes inspected the vehicle, and observed that it was in bad shape, probably totalled. Inside, the man was (unsurprisingly) very frightened; his girlfriend was slumped over in her seat belt, and was either unconscious or dead. Clearly, Serina was right that they were in no position to report the crime they had just observed, and didn't deserve being dragged into it, but then again, neither did the original victims.

Janis didn't care. As far as she was concerned, they were just another toy for her to play with. Watching Serina play with her shrunken victims made her hot, but it was time she had more of her own toys to play with. Now she had them, and rushed back to her car with the tiny witnesses safely in tow. She returned to find Serina waiting for her in the passenger seat.

Janis sat down behind the wheel, and was amazed to find her friend had the roof of the SUV completely ripped off, and a chorus of tiny high-pitched screams and wails coming from inside as Serina teased and tormented the tiny family by poking out her tongue or making faces at them. Janis found this hilarious, and apparently so did Serina, but to the tiny family this was far from funny; to them it was a terrible nightmare, and they wanted nothing more than to be returned to normal and allowed to go home. Unfortunately, there was no way to grow them back, even if the two women actually wanted to do so.

The same was equally true for the tiny car, which Janis proudly displayed in her opened palm. "Cool!" Serina said, taking a break from tormenting her snacks. "So whatcha gonna do with em?"

"I don't know," Janis replied. "I kinda made em too small to make much of a snack."

"Why don't you shove em up that pretty white ass of yours?" Serina suggested.

"Great idea!" exclaimed Janis, who knew from experience how wonderful it felt to have a tiny person up her butt. "Mind giving me a hand?" Janis asked, as she went into a kneeling position on her seat and began to undo the belt on her pants.

"Sure thing! After all, I owe you one for helping me do this with that no-good bitch, Vickie!" Serina exclaimed, grabbing the tiny car from her friend's hand. Janis pulled down her pants, revealing her massive white ass clad in nothing more than a black Lycra thong that disappeared deep inside her massive cheeks. Serina began to get aroused, and couldn't resist slapping Janis' massive cheeks and watching them jiggle. Serina loved Janis' ass, which she viewed as an equal to her own massive black behind.

Janis trembled in excitement as she pulled the thong out of her crack and held it to the side whilst bending over to allow Serina access to her anus. Janis became aware her humid ass must not have smelled very fresh, and bite her lower lip in embarrassment; but if Serina was offended by the musky aroma of her friend's ass and pussy, she didn't let on as she shoved the shrunken vehicle deep into the valley between her friend's cheeks. The man inside the car was in a state of panic as he observed his car being shoved into the dark depths of the giant woman's ass, as if his car were going through an automatic car wash! He desperately wanted to escape, but there was nowhere to go. He could only watch helplessly as his car became entangled in a mass of ass hairs just outside of the largest anus the world had ever seen!

"If I push it anymore, the car will crush," Serina said with a wink, referring to similar words Janis said not that long ago.

"MMMmmmm. That's alright," Janis said, clenching her cheeks together. "They feel great right where they are!" The tiny car had completely vanished even before Janis let the elastic thong snap back into her crack. The thong further ensured the tiny occupants would never escape, but there was no hope of them being able to pry open her colossal glutes anyway. Janis pulled her pants back up, fastened them securely, then plopped her round bottom down on the seat and wiggled her butt in to get comfy, and in order to savor the sensation of the foreign object as she drove off. To think she was driving a car that was no smaller than the one now trapped between her cheeks!

As they drove off, Serina turned her attention back to the lunch-box sized SUV ripped open on her lap. It seems that as she was attending to her friend, some of her little "McNuggets" had the audacity to attempt to escape from her clutches, and two had managed to climb down onto the Lycra-clad surface of Serina's toned thigh. "Oh, hell no!" Serina exclaimed as she swooped down with her hand and immediately grabbed the tiny escapees. "Just for that, you two get to be the first to go down into my gullet!" Serina shouted, tossing one of them into the air. The teenager yelled in terror as his body was thrown upwards as effortlessly as a rag doll, and then was skillfully caught as the black woman's jaws snapped shut around in him in mid-air, as if he were a grape or an M&M.

His tiny relatives watched the surreal spectacle as their son or brother disappeared inside of the black woman's mouth. Their jaws and eyes were wide open in horrified disbelief as her big brown eyes turned towards them and her lips curled upwards into a malicious grin with her mouth still shut. Then she suddenly began to chew... The terrified family listened in silence as the muffled sound of screams and the crunching of bones were heard from within the chewing mouth.

Like a sadistic butcher, Serina started first with the young man's feet, which she crunched into pulp between her molars. This produced a gush of salty blood which splattered all over her taste buds, and caused her to salivate at the warm, pleasant taste. The cruel ebony goddess wanted more, and wasted no time in crunching up the boy's legs; by the time she had reached his torso he had already lost consciousness from the loss of blood, and the screaming ceased as the rest of his body was crushed into a paste which she gulped down to her stomach. When she opened her mouth again, her teeth had become pink.

The spectacle of their son's death had caused Cliff to have a heart attack, and he died almost immediately. This was probably for the best, because it meant he wouldn't have to witness the death of the rest of his family, which was about to resume with the other escapee. Serina opened her palm and peered down at the tiny girl huddled within; she was about the same age as the boy, and was actually not even a member of the family at all, but the boy's girlfriend who had fatally came along with the family to see the movie. Little could she have imagined that this mistake would result in her becoming a snack for an enormous black woman...

Serina's cruel gaze softened somewhat as the girl sobbed in a fetal position on her palm. Serina could see she was very pretty, and it was almost a shame to gobble her up, but Serina couldn't ignore the fact she was hungry and wasn't willing to spare the life of even one of her white-meat McNuggets. Serina poked out her huge tongue and licked the little girl's entire body lovingly, but also coating her in a layer of saliva mixed with the blood of the girl's boyfriend. Serina spoke down to her reassuringly: "You remind me of my friend Gwen, who is now a permanent part of me. I'm going to be gentle with you, and let you become a part of me as well. Please say hello to Gwen for me when you see her down there!" And with that, Serina gently scooped up the tiny sobbing girl with her tongue, and with a single gulp she slid down the black woman's throat without a fight.

"Wow..." Janis interrupted. "That was really...."

Serina patted her belly. "You might think its strange, but I can still feel Gwen inside of me. My soul just digested and shit out the souls of all the other tinies I ate, but I kept Gwen's soul alive as a permanent resident inside of my soul." Janis turned towards Serina and gave her a weird look. Serina continued, "Now Gwen's tiny white soul has company inside of my big black soul!"

***

Meanwhile, inside of Janis' ass...

Brad was still searching for a way out of his car when his fiance finally regained consciousness. "Where... where am I?" she asked, not remembering any of the events that had recently led to their imprisonment inside a giant woman's crack. "Honey!" Brad exclaimed, comforted to know Valerie was still alive. "I know its hard to believe, but that woman we saw shrink that SUV earlier had shrunk us, and you lost consciousness as we tried to flee. The sick bitch shoved our car inside her ass!"

"What?!" exclaimed Valerie. "That doesn't make any sense at all! Its... its impossible!" she said incredulously. But then again, nothing about their current predicament made much sense at all. They were still obviously in a very dark place, and there was the undeniably foul stench of a sweaty ass creeping inside the car from every crack and opening. It took a moment, but Brad's explanation was sounding more and more like the only explanation for what had happened.

"We have to get out of her!" Valerie panicked, finally realizing the truth. "Ugh! This disgusting smell is horrible!" She frantically tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge (being pressed on by thousands of tons of ass cheeks!). "Sorry Val, I already tried all the doors with no luck." Brad explained.

"Wait! I got an idea!" Brad shouted, pulling a small wooden club out from beneath his seat. "I kept this in case I ran into hoodlums, but I never thought I'd need it to escape from someone's ass." he said, looking it over in in his hands. "Okay, cover your eyes sweetie, we're busting out of here!" he said as he smashed the glass out of the windshield. The still functioning headlights revealed an enormous tangled web of ass hairs directly in front of them, which they would have to bypass if they were to somehow find a way out of this hell hole. Beyond the hairs loomed a vast sphincter, capable of swallowing several similar cars simultaneously. Obviously, they didn't want to go that way.

At Brad's insistence, he and Valerie climbed through the broken glass onto the hood of the car within the steely tangle of hairs. This was their only hope of escape. The doors were blocked shot by ass cheeks, and behind them was an impossibly large thong of unimaginable strength. "Val, can you try your cellphone?" Brad asked.

"My cellph..? Oh! Of course! Maybe we can call for help!" Valerie exclaimed in jubilation. She turned the phone on, but unsurprisingly couldn't get any signal whatsoever.

Brad sighed. "I was afraid of that. We're surrounded by so much ass that its blocking out the reception. Our only hope is to climb down to the woman's thong, and then try to climb down her pants until we can get to the ground..."

Valerie wasn't the least bit enthusiastic about the idea of climbing along another woman's giant thong and then through her pants, in fact she was revolted by it, but she realized it was their only hope of escaping, and was really no less disturbing than being trapped inside of her ass. Things were so bad that they could only get better, or so they hoped...

***

Janis was becoming increasingly hot and horny as she stopped at the final red light before she got home. She was being drove insane with sexual frustration and longed for the release that could only come when she got home. He friend Serina was driving her wild as she chewed and gulped down the entire family one by one into her ebony stomach. To make matters even worse, there was now a tickling sensation going on inside of her crack as she felt something very tiny move around inside her thick forest of butt-hairs. She desperately wanted to scratch at it to relieve the itching, tickling sensation. Suddenly, the proverbial light bulb went on above her head as a new option presented itself to her. Janis grinned devilishly, as she turned to look at Serina.

Serina paid her no heed as she toyed around with one of the few McNuggets still remaining. Janis could hear a tiny high-pitched voice scream: "NOOOO! Don't eat me! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" as Serina's ebony fingers curled around the final member of the family, before gulping him down unmercifully to join his brothers and sisters and parents in the depths of Serina's digestive system.

"Oh fuck me!" Janis shouted, as another orgasm hit her. Serina's cruel domination of the tinies combined with the tickling inside of her ass crack had overwhelmed her with sexual arousal. More than once already today she had orgasmed practically without physical stimulation, and the front of her panties had become a wet sopping mess of vaginal fluid, sweat, and the blood of the businessman from earlier. She wanted to shrink more people down and force them to swim in those juices as if it were an ocean to them, this possibility and more awaited her when she arrived home... if only she ever would! This was seeming like the longest drive of her life.

At last, the traffic light turned green, and Janis' tires squealed as she slammed on the gas. She ran two or three stop signs on the remainder of her drive home, but didn't care... she just had to get there; and soon. Finally, they arrived back at Janis' house where she collapsed over the wheel, panting at all this intense and endless arousal, which was unlike anything she had ever experienced in her life. Eventually, she staggered to her feet, and Serina helped support her as the two women stepped inside. Rob still wasn't home yet (what could have been keeping him so long?), but that didn't mean the two women couldn't get down to business without him. Fortunately, they had stocked up on plenty of tiny slaves to mess around with, and thanks to that "McNugget" snack pack, Serina's hunger for food had at last been sated; her hunger for sex was an entirely different matter, but this will have to wait until the next chapter...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1041