Punishment by GhostEraser
Summary:

A young lady shrinks an old friend and uses him for sexual gratification [Female Cum, Insertion, Humiliation, some Ass, some Breast]    


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 16167 Read: 21617 Published: May 05 2021 Updated: June 14 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Original Story by Warren Vehec

 

Disclaimer:

DO NOT READ THIS STORY IF:

You don't know what "GTS" means

You think oral sex with a woman is unappealing

You become ill at the sight of:

    Misspelled words

    Poorly constructed sentences and paragraphs

    Over used words and expressions

You don't know how to read

You think modifying the original story is:

    Immoral

    Illegal

You don't think this disclaimer is funny

 

 

Apologies:

    To Warren Vehec, for copying his story, using his characters, and using his ingenious scenario. This story line gave me the opportunity to share some of my vision of the GTS fantasy. I doubt I would have been able to do that without this particular story line.

 

 

Adventures in literature

proudly presents:

A Warren Vehec story

modified by: some guy you never heard of

 

Sponsored by:

Chicken of the Sea

Tuna Helper

Little wieners & franks

1. Chapter 1 Diminishment by GhostEraser

2. Chapter 2 Returning Home by GhostEraser

3. Chapter 3 by GhostEraser

4. Chapter 4 The Pillow by GhostEraser

5. Chapter 5 Quality Time by GhostEraser

Chapter 1 Diminishment by GhostEraser

"God damn it, Nancy! How can you do this to me?!"

"Because you had it coming! Now, don't shout at me," she said with a cool, detached voice.

"I'll fucking shout at you if I want to! Now, change me back, damn it!" Screamed a little figure, no taller than six inches. He stomped back and forth along the edge of the desk where Nancy's computer sat.

"Be careful there. You don't want to fall off the edge. It'll be a long fall for you! Oh, by the way, I can't change you back. The formula only works one way. So you're stuck where you are. Gee, I guess you'll have to be my pet!" she giggled as she smiled down at her former tormentor.

His voice became even more high pitched as he screamed, "You change me back now! And I'm not going to be your pet, slut! You're..."

Whatever he was planning to say next, he never finished. The 28-year-old woman slammed her hand down on the desk about 3 inches from where he was standing. The shock wave of her slap knocked him off his feet as if she flicked her finger on him.

"Now, you listen to me, Mark! For years I thought you were my friend. I let you get away calling me names and treating me like shit. Well, buster! I have news for you. Those days are over! In case you didn't noticed, you aren't so big anymore! So you'll do as I tell you to do. You can't push me around anymore. So 'you' better watch what you say! Because if you piss me off, I just might crush you like the bug you are!"

The words seemed to have rocked Mark a bit. He was quiet for a minute. He had no doubts that she would carry out her threat. They had arguments before and on several occasions Nancy had surprised him with an assault. Of course, he always retaliated and won the fight.

"How are you going to explain to the cops when someone misses me!" he yelled.

"No one's going to miss you, little man. In case you've forgotten, you're the one who'd take off on a moment's notice. No one will suspect me of anything! However, you can leave if you want to."

"Not until you restore me back to normal!"

"Didn't you hear me the first time? This is a one way process. I can't return you back to normal. You're stuck as you are! Gosh, how stupid can you get?"

The shrunken man knew she was baiting him so she could exert her power over him. He bit back his retort and responded, "We'll see about that! Now put me down on the floor so I can get out of here!"

"Uh-huh! You want out, you get out on your own! There's the door," the towering young woman pointed at the open door.

Mark started to say something, but the words failed to come out. He growled and did an obscene gesture to his captor. The six inch tall man looked about on the desk and spotted the power cord that ran from the computer to the outlet. There was enough cord that would allow him to drop safely to the carpeted floor.

Nancy giggled as she watched the diminutive figure struggle to navigate the thick power cord. The scene appeared comical to her as he carefully slid down the line. The urge to kick the cord swelled up within her, but she pushed the thought away. As much as he deserved it, she was not the sort to crush a bug on a whim to be spiteful.

"You know, Mark, this is all your fault. Ever since middle school, you've pretended to be my friend, but you would hurt me with your rude comments about my appearance. When we were in Jr. High School and High School, you'd go out of your way to hurt me even more. Remember those years? It was when I was getting fat. I spent more time hiding from you, than anything else. I didn't want to be seen by you or anyone else. After high school, my blood sugar got so high that I had to be put in the hospital for treatments. Even after that you still treated me like shit..."

The six-inch tall man's feet hit the soft carpet. He surveyed his surroundings and was startled by the sheer size of Nancy's body. She looked taller than the statue of Liberty that he visited years ago.

Her high heel shoes dragged across the carpet, as the voluptuous woman scuffed the floor. The sound was loud, as if a car with its breaks locked was being dragged across the concrete. Her shapely pale legs shone with the afternoon light.

Mark looked up to her bare thighs and saw how slim her legs looked. There was still a bit of fat on her legs but it was a far cry from what it use to be. He shook his head, thinking it was the depth perception altering his vision.

Her abbreviated skirt made her all that much more attractive. The huge mounds of her breasts pushed the low cut top low enough to show off a generous portion of her cleavage. The bottom side of her top shadowed over her soft pudgy tummy as if it were a cliff.

The towering woman shifted as if she might topple over from the lack of balance. Her emerald eyes sparkled down at him. Long strands of brown hair fell over her shoulders, covering up parts of the milky white flesh of her breasts as she leaned over him.

"When you left for the armed service for three years, I thought I was finally going to be rid of you. But your buddies took your place. Every where I went, one or two of them would be there to torment me..." she took a deep breath and continued.

"But I got smart and found a way to get a restraining order slapped on them. When they broke it, they went to jail! With that out of the way, I was able to get some rest. I took a long look at myself and decided to do something about it."

Her thick fingers slid from the sides of her chest down to her waist to emphasize her figure. Mark's eyes were riveted to her figure eight figure. He felt a stirring in his loins but he ignored it.

"As you can see, for two and half years, I've managed to loose 180 pounds. Going from 330 pounds of ugly fat down to 150 pounds of striking figure. From the way your mouth is hanging open, you're probably shocked by my new figure... Oh and I'm still losing weight, Mark! Hopefully, within the year, I'll have the body that I've always wanted!"

"I'm getting a lot of appreciative comments from the men around town. I can't tell you how much that feels good to me! But I've turned all of them down. All because I'm saving myself for you, Mark. Yes, you!"

The shrunken man didn't like what he was hearing from her. He began to look for the door and found it behind the titanic Nancy. Without waiting for her to finish, he sprinted for the gateway to his freedom. Minding her high heels, he ran between her feet. The sheer size of her body terrified him as he made his way under her.

The brunette giantess giggled as she watched him run between her legs. Her body shivered with goose bumps as she compared him to the heel of her shoes. It made her desire him that much more.

"You see Mark, the way I figure, since it was you who made me gain all that weight with your torments, I'm going to hold you responsible for making me feel bad about myself. I think you should be the one to pay for it."

He pumped his arms as he ran across her carpet. Mark was glad he kept his running after he left the Marines. He judged the distance to be three quarters of a mile to the doorway. Suddenly, he felt something vibrate the carpet. Another vibration shook the carpet, only stronger. He turned in time to see Nancy casually strolling across the room. Her giant strides carried her swiftly past him as if he were standing still. Her body scent washed over his senses.

He screamed, "No!" when her fingers gently pushed the door. It swung past him as he got close to it. He had hoped that he could stop the door with his body, but he knew the weight of the door would only knock him aside as if he were a gnat. The door slammed shut, sealing him inside the room with the busty giantess.

"You bitch!" the little man screamed at her, "You said you would let me go!"

"Well, I changed my mind. You waited too long. A girl changes her mind as often as the wind changes direction... And don't call me names. It's not nice!" Nancy peered down at the little puppet.

"Fuck you, you fat bitch!" his tiny voice screamed.

Trying to curb her anger, she slowly flicked her foot at him as if she were tapping a ball. But to Mark, it felt like a car slamming into him. His thin body bounced and tumbled a few feet away from her.

The young giantess smiled, pleased that she had not killed him. She wanted him to suffer for a long time. Her green eyes watched him struggling to get up.

"I warned you about calling me names," she said as she dropped to her knees.

He stared up at Nancy. Her huge massive breasts high above looked like a tantalizing treat that was taunting him. Just one of her monstrous breasts was enough to pin him down. She smiled at him as if she knew what he was thinking.

"You know little man, I've been thinking what you could to do to make up for all those horrible years. I've been repudiating all those men who wanted to fuck my brains out. I'm handing the opportunity to you on a silver platter. I want you to eat me, little man!"

Mark stared in shock at the giant woman. He didn't know if she was playing a cruel joke on him or not. Almost immediately she answered his question by lifting the hem of her skirt, revealing her thick bushy crotch. Her aroma hit him like a wave.

"See, I'm not wearing any panties," the young girl giggled. "I'm so wet looking down at you! Eat me out, now!" she demanded.

This was just too much for the little man. He screamed, "If you think I'm going to suck some fat chick's cunt, I've got news for you! Fuck you! You're a..."

He never got to finish, her hand came down on him so fast he never saw it coming. Tree trunk size fingers locked around his arms and chest in a crushing grip. Without any effort on her part, she lifted the little man up to her face. Her grip prevented him from drawing in air to his lungs, which also kept him from saying anything else.

Nancy the giantess could see his face was turning red as he fought to breathe. Right now, she wanted to apply more pressure on his puny body and watch his body explode into a bloody pulp, but it would have been too quick. She wanted him to suffer for as long as possible.

"Little man, I told you three times not to call me names or use profanity. You know what? I don't think you got hugged enough as a child. Tell you what, I'll give you a nice big hug to make up for all those times you needed one. How's that?"

Mark was seeing stars floating before his eyes. His brain wasn't registering when she lowered him between her vast cleavage. His lungs suddenly got air as she released him. His training in the marines kicked in, snapping him into semi-awareness, but his brain failed to recognize where he was. His arms strained to push away from her chest but he was no match against her sheer immense size. Nancy easily held him in place as she enclosed her breasts around his tiny body. She lightly squeezed her breasts together. Her velvety skin enclosed him, making it hard for him to breathe again.

Although she was using the utmost care not to break his body, the little man screamed. The young woman was startled, nearly dropping her prisoner. She lessened the pressure a fracture and suddenly Mark slipped between her fleshy tits to the floor.

"Oops! Sorry about that Mark! Let me pick you up and give you a real good hug!" she giggled.

The diminutive little man staggered from her advancing hand, "Stop! I give up!" He screamed, "I'll do whatever you want!"

"Do what? I don't remember asking you for anything."

"To suck your pussy!"

The giant young woman smiled as she brought his tiny body up close to her face. Her emerald eyes could see that his face was a mask of terror.

"Mmm... You don't look like you want to suck my pussy."

"How do you expect me to look!! You're scaring the shit out of me!"

"I suppose you're right about that, but you're not convincing me that you really want to do it."

The small man struggled to free himself from her grip. Standing up, Nancy gazed calmly upon him, waiting for him to beg her. She didn't have long to wait.

"Please, Nancy! I promise you won't regret it..." he whimpered. Mark went on for a bit, begging her to let him suck her cunt, while he struggled to get out of her tight fingers. She let him babble for a minute or so before silencing him with her thumb. His little head squirmed under her thumb. She held her index finger to her lips motioning for him to be quiet. "All right little man. I'll let you service me, but I want you stark naked when you do it," she smiled wickedly.

Before Mark could object, her log size fingers began tearing his clothes off. Her long fingernail was razor sharp as it shredded his clothes to ribbons. Within seconds, he was stark naked in the palm of her hand. "Oops! Did you want your clothes back? I don't think there's anything left for you to wear. I guess you'll just have to go naked for a while longer," she giggled. He tried to cover himself up, especially at the area of his groin. She giggled as she brushed aside his arms without any effort. Her green eyes gazed at his mini projectile.

"Not much there, is it?" she smiled, "but then again, you won't be needing it for a while!"

She walked to her bed with her new toy and tossed him onto it. Mark screamed as he sailed through the air, arousing her even more. As he lay on her bed, trying to stand up, she unzipped her dress. Mark turned around just in time to see her dress fall to the floor, reveling her gorgeous body - she was huge! Nancy's creamy white skin only highlighted her full, sensual curves. She slowly ran her hands up and down her body as she walked to join him on her queen sized bed.

He is so small and helpless, she thought. "Mmm," she moaned, "you look so cute..." She put her hands on either side of him and leaned down to give him a kiss. Mark was terrified as she approached - her breasts looked gigantic, the size of cars! Mark stepped backwards in fear and tripped. Before he could move out of the way, her lips hit him, then a second later her breasts smashed into him, pressing him into the mattress.

"Suck my nipples," Nancy said, even though she doubted he could hear her. After a moment of enjoying his squirming, she lifted her body off of him - she didn't want to wear him out too soon. She found his gasping for breath a real turn on. Nancy wondered if she would be able to restrain her lust long enough to get full use out of her little toy.

Being careful not to kneel on Mark, she crawled into bed over him - nice and slow, so he would have plenty of time to look up at her. When her pussy was over him, she had to fight the urge not to grind it into him, to rub her pussy against his pathetic little body, to fuck him as hard and as long as she could, until she came all over him.

Mark watched her climb over him. Her skin looked soft and smooth, and he could feel the heat radiate from her body. He almost screamed when her pussy was right above him - she stopped and began to lower her hips toward him. He could see how wet she was, smell her excitement, hear her heavy breathing. But she continued on her way to the head of the bed.

As her feet went past his head, Mark began to breath heavy also - out of fear. He wondered how any thing - any one - could be so big. She reached over, grabbed him, and threw back about five acres of covers. Without waiting for a word from him, she dropped him down between her shapely thighs. The brunette rested upon her ass and spread open her legs.

Mark was met with a blast of her musky fragrance. Her smooth creamy thighs walled him in and came to a v-point where her crotch ended. He could see that her butterfly doors were as tall as he was. The little man looked up. Her breasts overshadowed him. He could see her smiling down at him, but her green eyes were serious. If he tried to back out, Nancy might not be so forgiving.

He moved toward her pussy. Her massive body began to tremble. Mark was very afraid for his life. What if she forgot he's down there as she goes into a spasm? His life might as well be over should she close her thighs on him. Moving carefully towards her thick bush, her clitoris oozed out between the folds of her labia. Clear fluid slowly dripped down the fleshy slit. Nancy was definitely getting excited.

He touched the clit that was face level. The nub felt warm and thick to his touch. A film of sticky ooze coated his hand as he pulled away from it. He pressed his mouth to the warm vibrant shaft. The giant woman shrieked as he raked his fingernails across it. Her entire body jerked, knocking him to the ground. Mark felt as if a bus had knocked him down. He stared at the quivering slit.

Her thunderous voice, although in a low sotto, whispered, "Don't stop or I'll fucking make your life miserable!"

Her hand swooped down and picked him up with her thumb and forefinger. His body was slammed against her furry mass and dropped there. He staggered for a bit from the impact. His chest heaved as he tried to regain his breath. Waiting for the swirling spots to fade away, he was prodded in the back by her massive finger.

"I said don't stop!"

The finger prodded him again and pushed him towards her moist cunt. Not given any chance to recover, Mark moved back towards the fleshy double doors. Once again he touched the nub and this time, Nancy stayed still. With more confidence, he moved closer to her. Her wet labia glistened from the light shining behind him. With more pressure, he massaged her crotch vigorously, bringing a moan from the giant woman.

He looked up to see her hand teasing one of her gigantic nipples. He saw her beautiful face smiling down at him. With two fingers, she pushed back the mass of her pubic hair and opened her vulva to where Mark could see the pink walls.

Nancy's voice rumbled "C'mon little man! Give it to me! Make me cum!"

Suddenly the shrunken man was shoved against her labia by her other hand. Try as he might, he couldn't move away from her musky cunt.

The young dark haired woman shivered as she felt the little man struggle between her fingers and pussy. The situation was too wild for her mind. For months, she dreamed that she would get her revenge for what he had done to her. Now everything she ever wanted was in the palm of her hand.

The sound of Mark's muffled screams sent a trail of goose bumps down her back. Her body trembled as she parted her wet vulva wider and shoved him inside her body. She bit her lip as she fought not to scream from the sexual rush she felt coursing through her body. Slowly, she pumped his body in and out of her pussy and gradually began to increase the tempo.

The shapely young woman began to thrust her hips as she continued to pump her little prisoner in and out of her body. With her free hand, she rubbed her clit. Her body quaked from the electric sensation that ran through her body. Nancy fought not to pass out from her body being overloaded with sensual pleasure.

As she neared her climax she slowed her thrusting, took a deep breath and slowly pulled the little man out until only his head was in her pussy.  She slowly pushed him back in. His pitiful squirming felt so good!

"Oh, yeah... that's it... little man... in me... oh I'm going to cum oh oh ..." She held back her climax as long as she could, moving him in and out of her wet pussy, faster then slower.  She thought about little Mark, her pet, her little pussy pet - inside her sopping wet pussy, at her mercy.  She looked down between her legs at the little man in her pussy.  Mark's body glistened with her juices.

Nancy bit her lip - she was going to cum - using her little pet to pleasure herself.  "Uhh, uhh, uhh" she grunted as her climax hit. She shoved Mark into her pussy as far as she could, cupped her hand over her pussy, then closed her legs tight.  She grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together, and pinched her nipples.

As she came, waves of pleasure traveled up and down her body.  She felt Mark begin to struggle as her pussy spasmed and squeezed him - electric sparks went off as she climaxed again.  He fought even harder - and she came again, then again, and again.

When she was too tired to hold her legs closed, she let them go limp.  Her shapely legs fell open, allowing the trapped little man to wash from within her as her juices oozed from her body. A white puddle formed between her legs on the bed, with Mark in the middle of it, coughing and holding his chest. She smiled dreamily as her body slowly cooled down. She picked Mark up and slowly, gently, rubbed him up and down her cunt.

"That felt so good, little man. I'm glad you wanted to eat me," she teased. "But I didn't let you finish - you can do that now." Nancy let go of Mark, and he began to halfheartedly rub her vulva. "You said you wanted to eat me, not rub me... lick my pussy, Mark, now."

Mark knew by the sound of her voice he had no choice. He began to use his tongue on her huge pussy - he already had so much of her juices on him, and in his mouth and nose, that he couldn't taste her any more.

Nancy watched her little slave lick her pussy. She owned him, and he would do anything she said. She began to slowly run her fingers across her body, flicking her nipples with her fingernails. Her little pet was going to provide her with hours of fun.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy, Mark?"

Before he could think, he shouted "No!"

"Is that so, huh? Then let's try something different..." With a quick thrust of her hips, Nancy slammed her wet pussy against Mark. She was amazed at how far he flew back. She rolled over onto her stomach, and with her sexy legs still spread, said to Mark: "you can kiss my ass!"

Mark couldn't believe what he was hearing. He slowly got up. As he walked to her perfect ass, he wondered how he was going to get out of this. Nancy spread her legs even wider, giving him a good view of his destination.

"I'm waiting, lover boy! Do I need to give you a hand?" She reached behind her, but Mark was able to dodge her. After several attempts, Nancy just closed her legs. Trapped between her soft thighs, Mark could do nothing but wait.

Nancy grabbed him and spread her legs again. She positioned him between her massive cheeks and dropped him head first in her crack. Before Mark could move again she had him pinned. She carefully adjusted him into position and began to push him toward her ass. Mark struggled in vain and began to scream.

"No! Please! I want your pussy! Please let me lick your pussy! Stop!"

His screams didn't stop until Nancy started to rub his face against her ass. Luckily for Mark some of her cum had dribbled out of her pussy and down into her crack earlier while she was fucking him. The lubrication prevented most of the pain. But she soon tired of just simple rubbing. He thought his head was going to explode when her finger hit the back of his head. As gently as she could, Nancy started to push his head into her ass.

Mark's legs kicked violently against her plush ass cheeks. Nancy was enjoying her game, dominating the little man, making him do whatever she wanted. Rubbing his face in her ass was making her horny again. She wondered how far she could shove his head up her ass. Serves him right, she thought. But her game ended abruptly when she realized his body had gone limp. She didn't mean to smother him with her ass until he was unconscious - she wasn't done with him yet.  Nevertheless, she plucked him from her ass and rolled over.

Nancy peered at the figure she held between her thumb and forefinger. She held him by one of his legs as she brought him up for a closer look. His entire body was still coated with her juices. His face had a shade of red as his chest heaved to inhale oxygen.

The brunette chuckled, "I see that you're still alive. I guess you'll be around for me to use you again." She didn't expect him to answer, but was pleasantly surprised to hear a moan escape his lips.

She climbed out of her bed. Taking extra care, she made sure she didn't loose her cargo. She moved across her room to the closet and pulled out an old birdcage and deposited the diminutive little man inside. A surge of triumph swelled up inside Nancy as she looked down at her prisoner. It had been a long time since she felt this good.

She took a nice long shower. Her body was still tingling from their love making. She considered it making love since she loved to torture and humiliate him. She finished showering and dried off. She stripped the sweaty and cum stained sheets from her bed and replaced them with her special silk sheets. She knew she would have a very special night when she returned from her business trip in a few days.

She prepared two small bowls of water for Mark: one hot, for washing, and the other cold, for drinking. Being as kind as she was, Nancy put an ice cube in his drinking bowl. Seeing that Mark was still asleep, she covered him with a soft wash cloth. He's so lucky to have me, she thought.

Her plane was leaving in just a few hours. She checked to make sure everything was packed, then sat down to write Mark a letter.

Mark - I'll be out of town for a few days. You have fresh water to drink and bathe, so make yourself at home.  I haven't left you any food - I'll have a nice hot meal for you when I come home. I hope you like eating in bed!

                        hugs & kisses,

                                    Nancy

 

Chapter 2 Returning Home by GhostEraser

Five days later, Mark heard Nancy's keys jingling and the apartment door unlocked. With nothing but water to sustain him, he was starved nearly to the point of exhaustion. He had used most of his strength attempting to escape.

He dreaded her return. He wasn't sure his body - or his spirit - could take more of her abuse. Not knowing what else to do, he hid under the wash cloth she had given him.

Nancy closed the door and locked it. She tossed her luggage down and took off her coat. The PETA workshop she attended had been extended - she was ready for action with her pet and was annoyed at the two day delay. She sauntered across the room to her pet's cage hanging from the ceiling. Her lust was becoming even more intense.

"I'm home, Mark, and I want you," she whispered. Even under the wash cloth Mark could smell her minty breath. She pulled the wash cloth off of him. He was so small and cute; she licked her lips in anticipation.

"I have a surprise for my little pet," she said. With her dress still on, she removed her panties and tossed them aside. She stepped back so Mark could see all of her. Mark stared as she took her dress off. He was shocked to see her pubic hair was completely shaved off. Nancy slowly ran her hands across her smooth skin. She shuddered in excitement. "I think tonight will be a special night for both of us."

Despite her excitement she went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.  After she was done she dried herself and began applying the body lotion she had bought for this special night.  The cool lotion felt good against her hot skin. As she ran her hands along her voluptuous body, she thought of her little pet and her plans for him. She wanted to take her time tonight, to let her passion build slowly almost to orgasm and hold herself from cumming as long as she could. She wanted to be gentle with Mark so he would last at least a few hours before she fucked him unconscious again - but she didn't want to be too gentle and deny herself the full pleasures she knew her pet could deliver.

She poured herself a glass of cherry wine, then walked to her bed. She placed her wine glass on her night stand and lit three candles. One had a mild cinnamon scent just like her lotion. She pulled the covers down on the bed and turned off all the lights.

"Time for bed, little man," Nancy whispered. Mark made no movement as she reached into the cage and grabbed him and the wash cloth he used for bedding. She held him gently against her bosom and walked to her bed. She climbed into bed and leaned against her small pile of pillows. "Mmm, I'm so excited, my pet... Look how hard my nipples are." Without waiting for a response from him, she rubbed his body against her breast. Nancy then grabbed his tiny head between her thumb and forefinger and rubbed his face against her stiff nipple.

She hadn't realized how rough she was being until Mark yelled. "Oww! Please... stop!" His futile protests were making her hot. She stopped rubbing and pushed his head against her nipple. His whining plea for her to stop was immediately silenced. She gently held him there until she felt his legs furiously kicking the smooth skin of her massive breast.

Nancy smiled and let him go. He rolled off her breast and onto her soft tummy. His loud gasps for breath reminded her again of how weak and helpless he was. "He needs me for everything," she thought, "I need him for nothing." He existed only for her sexual pleasure.

"Please, Nancy," he begged. "Please let me go. I can barely stand."

"You must be starved," Nancy said. She had another sip of wine. "I'll feed you, but first, you need to please me. I want you to feel my skin where I shaved." Mark just stared at her. She sighed at her dim witted pet. Turning him around, she pushed him toward her crotch. He half crawled and half slid down toward her pussy.  "Feel me," she commanded in a whisper. Her whole body tingled as he ran his tiny hands over her smoothly shaven pubic mound. "Isn't my skin soft?" she whispered. "I shaved so I can watch you service me. I want to see your little body between my legs," she breathed heavily in excitement. Nancy was too aroused to wait any longer.

She flicked him with her finger, sending him flying head over heels. He landed softly on the silk sheets, between her legs. Her legs looked huge compared to his little body. "I'm so wet for you." Mark looked up and could see her cunt glisten in the candle light. She was almost dripping.  Nancy messaged her breasts as she stared at him. She spread her legs wider and told him, "walk to me."

Her pussy looked huge, and the smell of her juices was intense. Mark walked forward in fear, like a man condemned to death. He reached out to her pussy and suddenly was slammed backwards by Nancy's huge hand. "I didn't say you could touch me! I want you to beg to taste my pussy."

"Please let me taste your pussy," he said.

Nancy sighed. "You do not sound very excited to please me. Perhaps you need encouragement to fully appreciate what I am offering you." She picked up the wash cloth that had been his bed for the past week and wiped the juices from her pussy.  She adjusted herself on her pillows, spread her legs even wider and lifted one knee to her ample chest. This position caused her pussy lips to bulge out and made her ass clearly visible.

"Lick my asshole, slave." When Mark didn't move, she prodded him forward. He fell to his knees and slowly crawled to her. The sight was so erotic that Nancy had to wipe her juices from her pussy again - she didn't want any of her juices to dribble down onto her ass for Mark to taste. Not until he had properly begged for the privilege. She watched his body disappear from view then felt him touch her asshole. She twitched from the touch but managed to pull her leg back up before she crushed him.

Mark hated to be so close to her ass again. He was afraid she might try to shove him in again. He grimly continued his task. Even with her legs spread, he began to feel claustrophobic - he was kneeling with his head up against her ass, her huge wet pussy above him, and creamy thighs the size of buses on either side of him. He was so hungry all he could think of was food - tacos, clams, pies, tuna - anything but his current fate.

Nancy had to keep wiping her pussy with the wash cloth while she played with her nipples. She had to fight the urge of wanting to rub his face in her ass again. She still needed him to please her. After ten minutes of his little tongue licking her ass, she told him to stop. Mark crawled out from between her huge ass cheeks. His face was red with embarrassment and exhaustion. "Are to ready to lick my pussy?" Nancy asked.

Mark immediately started begging. "Please let me! I want to suck you until you cum!"

"Well, that's more like it. Walk to my pussy and put your hands on either side. You'd better not touch me anywhere else, either." Mark did as he was told, leaning forward so his hands could stretch wide enough to reach. He looked up, and the giantess smiled down at him. Her eyes mirrored the passion and hunger she felt toward her little pet. "Look at how wet I am," she commanded. She reached down with her hand and spread open her massive pussy lips. Mark watched in horror as her clit jutted out toward him, like it was attacking. "Put your lips on my clit as gently as you can."

Mark leaned forward and rested his lips on her clit. He expected her to spasm and hit him with her pussy. Instead, her whole body shook and she let out a low, soft moan. The smell from her pussy intensified as her juices began to ooze out. She gripped the bed sheets tightly, trying to ease the raging passion before she came too soon. A couple moments passed before she spoke again. "Lick it," she whispered. He ran his tongue along her clit. Intense heat was radiating from her pussy. She started to shiver, then yelled "stop!" She flung her hand down to push him away from her. The impact knocked the wind out of him and threw him back about 20 feet.

Mark looked up at Nancy and saw her struggling to hold off her climax. She finally won the battle and flopped backwards against her pillows, panting from the exertion. She relaxed and let go of the sheets. She leaned over and took her wine from the nightstand. She downed it in three gulps and then tried to put the glass down. In a seemingly drunken stupor, she missed the table completely. When she looked back at Mark, he could see that she was drunk alright, drunk with lust. Passion and desire coursed through her body, searching for release.

Nancy grabbed Mark before he could start running. He was the key to unlock the passion she was holding back. Her eyes could barely focus, her breath came in short pants. She didn't even realize that she held poor Mark so tight he could not breathe. She brought him to her face and moaned. She gave him a playful, lust filled lick. Her tongue jutted out and hit his face, nearly breaking his nose. She then thrust him between her thighs, pointed his scrawny little legs toward her pussy and slowly began to push him in.

Her hot juices began to coat his legs, his stomach, and then his chest. Nancy stopped before his head disappeared inside her. She looked down, past her ample breasts, across her soft stomach, at the little man held tightly in the wet embrace of her pussy. Oh, the fear on his face made her pussy tingle. That slight squeeze of her pussy made Mark's eyes bulge with terror. She began to rub her clit slowly, making sure her massive fingers didn't hit his head. Her other hand was busy messaging her breasts.

"Oh, yeah, you feel so good in me. I left your head out so I could watch you when I cum." She began to increase the tempo on her clit. "Just your little head sticking out... so helpless... you are my sex toy... my little pussy slave," she teased him, her breathing became sharp pants. "Without me you can't even feed yourself," she gasped. "I can't let my pussy slave starve... don't worry... I'll feed you more than you could ever eat. Yeah, little Mark can have all he wants." Her voice was filled with lust and her words came out in whispered gasps.

"Uhhh, I'm going to cum..." her pussy squeezed Mark... "I'm going to cum!..." she continued panting. Her orgasm was about to hit like a freight train, a huge, wet, powerful freight train and it was coming straight at Mark. Her pussy squeezed again, much harder than before. The air in Mark's lungs was blasted out by the intense pressure, tearing with it a ragged scream of fear and pain. Nancy watched in shock as the little spasm of her pussy brought about such a reaction from her pet. His face was red and he was screaming, but she couldn't tell what he was saying: mercy, more, help, don't stop? His words meant nothing. It was the way he said them, with urgency and terror, that told her what she wanted to know.

As Nancy's climax started to build, so too did the pressure in her pussy - her pussy squeezed Mark's entire body. Instinctively, he began to struggle. His sudden violent but pointless attempt to fight and escape gave her a sexual rush that brought her climax on so quickly she couldn't stop it. "Ohhh... Ohhh... fuck me little man! Uhhh... fuck me!" she grunted. Her pussy held him so tight he couldn't breath, but the flow of her juices started to push him out, like a cork in a bottle. While still rubbing her clit, she used one finger of her other hand to push him back in and hold him there.

She watched her little pussy slave suffer between her legs, and she began to cum like never before. Mark felt the torrent of cum well up within her. His tiny body could no longer block Nancy's cum and gallons of her thick hot cum oozed out of her clenched pussy like lava. Her cum flowed over his head and stung his eyes. When Nancy saw his tiny head disappear beneath the rushing wave of her cum she climaxed again.

Every muscle in her body tightened. She thrust her hips uncontrollably, causing Mark's head to flop around. She moaned and screamed and came all over Mark's face again. Waves of lust and passion flowed through her, bringing on tiny orgasms between her more intense climaxes. She rode her pet hard though orgasm after orgasm, her pussy squeezed and battered her little toy. She used his puny body to keep her orgasms coming.

Exhausted, she finally collapsed back onto her pillows. Her little pet still squirmed inside her sopping wet pussy, but just barely. His coughing and weak gasps for air were pleasing sounds to her. Nancy wondered how long it would take for his struggles to re-ignite her passion. She doubted it would take long.

She relaxed, feeling the warm after effects of their sexual frenzy. She laid there for quite a while, breathing deeply because of the exertion and her feelings of passion. She waited several more minutes with Mark trapped in her cunt before she sat up enough to look down at him. The little man looked terrible - his hair was matted down with her cum, his face looked like he had won a cream pie eating contest, and his breathing was more like tired wheezing. "I hope you aren't too tired. Our fun has barely started."

Nancy reached down between her legs and gently caressed her pet. "You've done a fine job in pleasing me," she whispered. "You've earned the privilege of licking my pussy clean. Make sure you do a good job," she threatened. But Mark was too sore to move his head. Nancy waited but soon lost patience. "Let me help..." He watched a massive finger descend toward him. The finger moved gently across the soft folds of Nancy's labia, scooping up gallons of her juices. Once the finger was nearly dripping with the thick fluid of her passion, it hovered over his face. "Lick my cum off my finger," she ordered.

Mark reluctantly began to lick her finger clean. When he was done, the finger disappeared and he saw Nancy staring at him with a very satisfied grin on her face. "I said I wouldn't let my pussy slave starve... Now start licking!" Mark did as he was ordered. He licked for only a little while before he was too tired to hold his head up. Nancy reached down and gently lifted his head up with one finger. "Eat my cum, little slave, eat it all," she whispered. She softly pushed his head against her wet pussy lips, forcing her cum into his mouth. He had to swallow quickly to avoid choking on the thick fluid.

Nancy was thrilled at force feeding her cum to her little slave. Her total domination of her little man was turning her on again. She thought about squeezing him unconscious between her massive tits while she pinched her nipples. She pushed Mark's tiny head harder against the delicate skin of her pussy. She thought about rubbing his face in her ass again and using her huge ass cheeks to crush the air out of his puny lungs until he fought as hard as he could, then she would show him how pitiful and ineffective his struggles were by forcing his head into her asshole, pushing until he passed out.

Mark felt her pussy getting hot again and feared for his life. He didn't think he could survive as her dildo again. Nancy pulled his battered body out of her pussy and began to rub him up and down her giant slit. Her slave was making her so horny, so wet.

"I want to fuck you again, Mark! Yeah, make me cum again!"

"No! Please stop!" Mark shouted. If the giantess heard, she gave no indication other than to continue describing her intentions.

"I want you to make me cum again, slave!" She stopped rubbing his whole body against her pussy and instead grabbed his head and roughly pushed his face to her clit. She used his head to stimulate her clit, holding his head tight, smushed against her, rubbing and pushing. Mark tried to scream but every time he opened his mouth more of her sticky cum was shoved into it. His body swung up and down violently as she used his face to pleasure herself. He grabbed her fingers as tight as he could, hoping his head wouldn't be ripped off.

"My pussy is so wet!" she shouted. She pushed his head into her cunt to show him. Mark barely had time to gasp for air before his head was dunked into her hot cum. With his head freshly coated with her juices, she pushed him to her clit again. She rubbed his tiny face around her clit, back and forth, up and down, faster then slower, harder then softer. Her pussy tingled as her pet slowly worked her to another sexual high. His face was pushing her to the brink of another incredible orgasm and she wasn't going to stop using him until he finished.

"Ohh yeah! Mmmm!" She looked down at his little body flopping around between her legs while she humped her clit with his face. A helpless little man, reduced to a toy, his only purpose was to give her sexual pleasure. And pleasure her he was... her pussy was dripping wet again.

She began to rub his face all over her pussy - up and down the huge fleshy folds of her labia, along her wet slit. She couldn't wait any longer. Nancy maneuvered his head between her pussy lips and shoved him in. Holding his legs between her fingers, she pumped her pet in and out of her cunt. Mark was in complete darkness, surrounded by her huge body, squeezed from every direction. He slid through her wetness as she fucked him. He felt her pussy spasm again before he was squeezed so hard his breath left him.

He saw bright spots appear before his eyes. Her pussy started a rhythm of squeezing and releasing as her orgasm hit, each squeeze was more intense than the one before, each release filled with more of her hot cum. The hard squeezes of her pussy tried to push him out, but each attempt was met with greater force from the crushing grip of her fingers. She pumped him in and out through this orgasm and the next. Waves of her cum crashed over him and oozed out between her pussy lips and onto the soft silk sheets.

When he was finally eased out of her satisfied pussy, he thought he had been fucked blind. Her room was pitch black. He knew he was still alive when he heard her soft moans of pleasure coming from somewhere above him. He couldn't feel his legs or half his face. His nose was stuffed so full of her sticky cum he thought he'd never be able to smell again.

The candles had burned out long before her passion did. And she had fucked her little toy until her burning lust was quenched. She had such a wonderful warm sensation flowing through her body. She didn't want to get up but she didn't want to roll over during the night and crush her pet either. She felt about the bed between her legs, searching for Mark. She found the sticky mess of his body in a puddle of her cum.

"You always seem to end up there," she giggled softly. She picked him up carefully. "You must like my cum a lot..." She slowly plowed his head through the warm sticky puddle, making sure to mop up as much as she could with his little body. "I guess we'll both be sleeping in wet spots tonight." Mark's only answer was a weak sputtering cough. She fumbled around for his wash cloth, spread her legs wide and wiped her still dripping pussy.

She stumbled across the room to his cage and dropped him inside - his limp wet body landed with a splat. Using his bedding again, she wiped off the trickle of pussy juice that had started to run down her leg. When she finished, she tossed the damp cloth on top of him. She staggered back to her bed, accidentally kicking her empty wine glass beneath it. She laid down and was asleep as soon as her head hit her pillow.

Sleep was long in coming for Mark. Each painful breath gurgled in his chest - he didn't know if it was because his chest had been crushed or because he had inhaled so much of Nancy's cum. His legs had been smashed and broken - at least, he assumed that's why he couldn't feel them. His face was rubbed raw. He wondered if his lips were still attached. His left shoulder felt like it had been dislocated, leaving his arm useless. She had nearly ripped his head off, but instead only his neck muscles had been pulled. They were knotted so tightly he couldn't move his head.

He was grateful she had covered him with his makeshift blanket. The bottom of his cage was cold against his wet and bruised skin, but the damp wash cloth was still warm. He fell asleep wondering how long it would be before she killed him...

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>> 

Nancy awoke about one o'clock the next day. She had never had such a restful night before. Her toy was proving to be even more enjoyable than she had hoped. She laid in bed and thought about the wild night of love making they had shared. Her body was still warm from their passionate sex.

She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. She was surprised at how sore she felt - she would have to ask Mark to be gentler next time. Nancy filled the bathtub with hot water and climbed in. The water caressed her body and washed away the juices of their passion. Her hands roamed her body with soft touches.

Before the water cooled, she stepped out of the tub and dried off. She reapplied her cinnamon lotion, slipped on her robe, and went to check on her pet.

She opened the cage door and gently removed the wash cloth. It was rather crusty. Poor Mark was shivering beneath it. Nancy carefully picked him up, making sure not to let him touch her until he was clean. "Good morning little man," she said cheerfully as she walked to the bathroom. Mark grunted in confusion, he didn't know where he was. She filled the sink and dipped Mark in.

She got her first good look at her pet since they had their night of fun. Her little pet looked awful. His left eye was black and swollen, his lower lip was split, his hair was caked hard with her dried cum, and he had numerous large bruises, especially on his skinny little legs. She had assumed he would be more durable. She wondered if she should feel guilty, but her real concern was that she would be denied full use of him until he healed adequately enough to survive making love with her again.

She sighed at her loss, but she made sure to be extra careful with her delicate toy as she washed him clean. He was awake now, but he looked around as if his eyes couldn't focus. She was grateful he didn't struggle. She spoke to him softly and gently, like any good owner would do to an injured pet. She didn't apologize for his injuries, though. She didn't believe in lying, and he had certainly never said sorry for the pain he had inflicted upon her in his previous life. That seemed like forever ago to her now - she had healed her body over the years, and her pet had begun to heal her spirit.

When he was clean she tenderly placed him in a clean wash cloth and dried him off. She wrapped him in the wash cloth and held him in a soft embrace. He was still shivering. Well, she thought, I guess I still need to care for you today. With Mark still in her arms, she went to her kitchen and prepared herself a nice hot drink. She grabbed her stack of mail and sat down on the big couch by the window.

She placed everything on the coffee table except Mark and curled up on the couch. Her little pet needed the warmth of her body, so she opened her robe and carefully placed his naked body between her soft, cinnamon scented breasts. She made sure he was positioned properly and retied her robe so her breasts were squeezed together. Her pet was sure to stay warm now. She heard a contented sigh from her little man and knew she had made the right choice.

She went through her stack of mail, listening to her little sleeping pet's breathing. She was very content just holding her pet and letting him rest. That is, until one of her magazines contained an advertisement with an image of a mirror. The mirror had a tin foil type layer that had caught the refection of her little pet laying between her massive breasts. She never thought of her breasts as large until she saw Mark laying between them. Only his little bruised head was visible. He had a dorky smile on his face as he slept, as if he knew where he was.

She immediately thought of how helpless he looked last night when just his head was showing between her legs. Her pussy lips had looked gigantic compared to his tiny head. His wet, tiny head, with his eyes bulging in fear - or was that because he was being squeezed, she wondered. His puny little body was making Nancy hot again. She had really thought that she could just hold him tenderly without being aroused. But Mark had proved her wrong again.

She held the toy mirror up and watched Mark intently. With her other hand she began to run her fingers over the smooth skin of her breast. She pulled her robe open slightly, exposing one of her erect nipples so she could play with it. She knew she should let her pet heal properly, but she wasn't sure she had the strength of will to deny herself the pleasures he could give her.

Her naughty pet was making her pussy wet. "If you don't stop doing that, you're never going to heal," she whispered. She parted her legs for her roaming hands to rediscover her wetness. Her pussy lips were beginning to swell with her rising passion. Nancy wondered what her pet could do to quell the burning desire he was igniting.

Looking down at his face, she doubted he could sufficiently stimulate her clit without hurting himself again. And his scrawny legs certainly couldn't handle the tender embrace of her petite hand if she were to use him inside her. And she was sure her magnificent ass was too much for him. She continued her light touches all over her body as she pondered her problem. Maybe if I only squeezed him a little? she thought.

As if to answer her mental thought, Mark moaned and started to wake. "Oh, good morning little pet, I was just thinking how good you make me feel," she said in a husky voice.

"Where? Wha... what am I... who... Oh, my aching back. Did I fall down the stairs again, Mom? Mom, could you get my pain medicine for me please?" Mark's eyes fluttered open, then he quickly shut them tight.

"Yes, I'm real," Nancy whispered gently. "And saying 'there's no place like home' probably won't work." She punctuated her words with a tender squeeze of her breasts.

Nancy watched Mark with amusement. His eyes snapped open, shock and fear played across his face. He started screaming incoherently. If he hadn't been held down by the weight of Nancy's huge warm breasts, his little arms and skinny legs would have been thrashing about. His violent struggles made Nancy's breasts jiggle. She pushed her breasts gently on the sides, causing the flesh of her breasts to move in waves, crashing against each other and covering Mark's face. His screams stopped when his face was enveloped by her tits, but started again right after they separated.

Nancy could see her pet was over exerting himself again. "You'll never get the rest you need if you don't relax!" she said loudly. With all his yelling she doubted he heard her. She sighed and pushed her breasts together. It only took a little pressure for quiet to return to the room. She gently teased her hard nipples.

She was so disappointed she wasn't going to be able to play with her pet now, but he was just too hysterical. She eased the pressure on her breasts and his screams resumed. She pushed her breasts together, only harder, and again the room was quiet. She began to bounce her huge tits together with more and more force. Mark was being beaten into submission with the pert breasts of the giant young woman.

Nancy watched her large breasts smash into Mark over and over again. Hugh waves of tit flesh crashed into him, crushing him with their warm softness. Nancy began to increase the pressure. She didn't find this nearly as much fun as she thought it would be. Watching him get plastered by her ample bosom was certainly amusing, but it didn't give her the sexual release she wanted.

Mark continued to fight for his life, but he knew he was losing his battle with the giantess. With one huge crushing blow, her massive breasts struck him again. But instead of the pressure easing, it only increased. His body was entombed. He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, and he couldn't believe this was the end. Little stars showed in his vision. They slowly started to pop until none were left. The warm embrace of her breasts was crushing the life out of him. He felt his soul leaving his body and wondered why he wasn't going with it. He felt rather than heard a loud pop. He didn't know which part of his body had gone first, but he was grateful there was no more pain...

Nancy hated to have to do this to her pet, but she didn't think there was any other way for her to end his suffering. She held her breasts together tightly while she waited for Mark's struggles to end. When he was finally still she squeezed just a little harder to make sure. She let her breasts part and there laid the limp body of her former tormenter. A bit of spittle had leaked out between his lips.

Nancy rearranged her robe, leaned back, and finished reading her mail.

 

Chapter 3 by GhostEraser

Mark woke wrapped in a cocoon of soft fabric. He was warm, comfortable and, much to his surprise, alive. The room was dimly lit and quiet. He laid in his cage a few minutes, listening for Nancy. He could hear nothing, so he squirmed out of his cocoon and looked around.

When he stood up, the first thing he realized was that his legs weren't broken. They hurt like hell, but they worked. He limped across his cage to the water Nancy had left him. He quenched his thirst and washed his face with the cool water. He couldn't breathe through his nose. He wasn't sure if his shoulder was dislocated or not, but he could barely move it. His chest still hurt - he wasn't sure from which encounter. 

Mark went back to his bed. To his dismay he realized his bed was actually a pair of Nancy's panties. Probably dirty too, he figured. Nevertheless, he covered himself up and drifted into a fitful sleep.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>> 

Nancy had tried to subdue her pet so he wouldn't hurt himself again. Unfortunately, she had gotten a little carried away and had rendered her pet unconscious; Mark had slept for three days. Forced to go back to work after a weekend with only one night of passion, Nancy was even more annoyed when she learned she had to go out of town for another week.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>>  

Nancy was so glad to be home after such a long week. Setting up a new chapter of PETA required long hours, most of it on her feet. She was hoping she would not have to make a return trip. She checked on her pet, and finding him asleep under her panties, she went off to her shower.

All week Nancy had been thinking of her little man. She wanted so much to be able to make love to him again but she didn't want to take any chances on reinjuring him. She thought she could restrain her lust for her pet enough so he could give her the sexual release she craved but not hurt himself again in the process. After her shower, while she rubbed her cinnamon lotion over her smooth pale skin, she could feel herself getting wet with anticipation.

Mark felt a presence nearby - and when he heard the door of his cage open and felt his bed cover being pulled off, he knew he was correct. The past couple weeks had been both physically and mentally brutal for him. His body, once in top shape, was still wracked with pain. Starvation was taking its toll, zapping his strength. His bones were clearly visible beneath his bruised skin. Mark was even forced to use Nancy's panties as bedding.

Nancy pulled the panties off of Mark. The little man just laid there, unmoving. "Hello, my pet," Nancy cooed. "Are you ready to come out and play?" Nancy gently picked him up. Cradling her toy against her soft bosom, she carried him to her bed and climbed in.

The giantess held her little man between her breasts as she lay in bed. She stroked him softly, almost lovingly. Nancy tried to calm her excitement, but holding her toy was making her hot. She wanted to see his little body between her legs, legs that were strong enough to crush him if she wasn't careful. She wanted to watch him lick her wet pussy.

Nancy squeezed the little man with her tits and pinched her hard nipples. He whimpered "no" before he disappeared between her massive breasts. After a moment, she let her breasts separate and spread her smooth sexy legs. Using one finger, she gently pushed Mark down across her chest, her stomach, and over her pussy. Mark fell softly onto the bed between her huge legs.

Mark cowered before the giantess. "My poor little pet, you don't need to be afraid of me," she said soothingly. But her smile belied her concern; his fear was another example of her power over him. His small form looked even smaller as he kneeled before her, staring up at her with his arms raised over his head. As if that could stop me, the giantess thought smugly.

"I like to watch you while you service me. You look so cute between my legs, so small and fragile. I hope I don't accidentally crush you - you're so fun to play with. Go on, start licking," Nancy whispered her command to him, but it was a command none the less. He scrambled to his feet and started his duties. "Lick my wetness, little man. Taste me." Mark obeyed her order and licked the massive, slick folds of her cunt.

Mark's body was tense. "Taste me! Ha!" he thought to himself.  What a joke! He couldn't smell or taste anything for the last couple of weeks. Or, everything smelled like Nancy's cum. He wasn't sure which, and it didn't matter anyway. All Nancy ever offered him was water and her wet pussy. He had no choice - he couldn't even decide to starve.

Nancy's little pet amused her greatly. She loved the way he looked when he sucked her pussy, his little head moving up and down, his tiny tongue caressing her skin as he lapped up her juices. Nancy ran a finger along her pet's spine, occasionally bumping into his head and pushing him against her hot skin.

"That's a good little pet," Nancy cooed. She let him lick and rub her pussy for quite some time before she took over. "My turn," she whispered as she grabbed him. She started to rub his puny chest against her wet pussy. Every time his chest hit her clit, she could hear him grunt from the impact. "I'm trying to be gentle, but you make me so horny for more," she whispered. "Your little body turns me on, but that's why you're here, isn't it? For my pleasure." She continued to squash him against her increasingly wet pussy lips, making sure to coat his entire body with her juices. The pressure on his chest was increasing the wetter she became, and Mark feared what she was going to do to him.

Nancy rubbed the little man against her pussy. She was still cleanly shaven, and her skin was extra sensitive there. She used the little man's body to spread her juices all over her pussy and clit. She wanted so much to use his face against her clit, but she still had to wait for him to heal.

Nancy watched her little pet's head bounce up and down each time he hit her clit. She enjoyed the sight of her pet between her legs, his tiny body slick and shiny from her wet pussy.

"Mmmm, you look as good as you feel. Oh, I want to fuck you, I want to feel your little body squirming inside me. I want you to make me cum like I know you can." Nancy took a deep breath, trying to calm her desires. "I want to make love to you again - I know I should wait, but I want you so bad... You make me feel so good when you fuck me. Mmmm, so very good..."

She dropped him and began to rub her clit. "Lick me!'' Nancy commanded. Her eyes wide with lust, she watched Mark obey her. "Yes, that's good... lick my pussy... oh, yeah... mmmm!" she moaned. Nancy rubbed her clit harder and faster as her excitement built. She watched Mark's head bob up and down as he continued to service her. It wasn't long before her pet brought her to the edge.

"Mmmm... I'm going to cum..." Nancy grunted. "Oh, yeah... I'm going to cum on your face!" Forgetting all about his need to heal, she grabbed him and pushed his face, and half his tiny body, into her pussy. Mark felt Nancy's giant pussy spasm and squash his chest, nearly crushing him. Her hot cum spurted onto him, covering his face and chest. When she saw her cum ooze out of her pussy and all over Mark, Nancy wanted more of him. "Oh... oh... oh... uhhh... fuck me! Fuck me little man!" Nancy demanded. More cum oozed from her pussy as she wildly thrust her hips. Mark's legs flailed about uselessly while her cunt constricted tightly around his little body.

She grabbed his puny legs and began to pump him in and out of her wet pussy. Mark screamed from her painful grip. But instead of his scream coming out, Nancy's sticky cum filled his mouth. Rather than inhaling more of her into his lungs, he swallowed as much as he could. The fluid was hot and thick and difficult to swallow quickly.

Nancy felt her pet struggle inside her while she used him. Once again he was doing a good job of giving her what she wanted - complete control and intense pleasure.

When her lust was satisfied, she collapsed back on her pillows, leaving Mark half inside her, squirming to escape and breathe. He finally slipped out, his gasps for air reminding her of her control over him. Nancy smiled while she watched the little man between her legs struggle to recover from her passion. Mark looked more like a glazed donut than a man. He was on his hands and knees in a puddle of her love juices, cum still dripping from his bowed head. He had a coughing fit as his body tried to exhale the fluid from his bruised lungs.

Exhausted, Mark couldn't stop from collapsing. He fell into the warm puddle with a splat. From his prone position, he looked up past Nancy's huge dripping cunt, her enormous tits, and saw the satisfied smile on her face. He was hoping for mercy, or at least pity, but the hungry look in her eyes told him she was far from through with him.

To Nancy, Mark looked like a fish out of water. He was flopping around in a puddle, trying to breathe. She giggled at the idea, since she thought he belonged in her pussy, pleasing her until she was content.

"You're getting weak, little man," Nancy said. "You need to stay fit so we can keep having fun together. Are you listening to me?" Nancy reached between her legs and thumped Mark on the back with her thumb. Mark felt like a tree had fallen on him. He fell again into her puddle of cum. The impact of her huge thumb loosened some of the cum that was lodged in his lungs. He hacked and coughed and spit up what he could.

"You shouldn't eat so fast," Nancy admonished him. "Now make yourself useful and finish licking my pussy." When Mark didn't move, the giantess picked him up and held him against her cunt. She couldn't help but rub her toy all over her pussy. "You poor tired little man. When you are done cleaning my pussy you may go to bed."

Nancy began to rub her pet's face against the wet folds of her pussy. "Lick it, Mark," she demanded. Her pussy pulsated from the feel of Mark's head held beneath her thumb as she forced his face into her tender flesh. She was addicted to the power she had. She could do anything she wanted to him, and she planned to. But first she had to ensure her pet received nourishment to stay strong enough to satisfy the demands of her sexual appetite.

"Eat my cum, little slave! Eat it!" She dunked his head back in her pussy and held it there. Mark's face was smashed up against the wet skin inside of the giantess' hot cunt. With her huge thumb pushing painfully against the back of his head, Mark felt her insert his head into her and rub his face in the wettest area of her cunt. His owner pushed him harder against her soft skin and Mark felt his mouth forced open. The huge woman worked his head in and out of her pussy, submerging him in a pool of her sticky cum. Her helpless pet felt her cum being forced into his mouth each time she squashed his face into her wet hole.

The giantess pulled her little pet from her pussy to make sure he was still breathing. Her thick cum slathered his face. She shoved his head back in and continued to fed him her cum. The more she forced him to eat the hotter and wetter she became. Soon she was sliding her toy in and out of her hungry pussy.

When she finished using her toy she was exhausted but finally satisfied. She stood up and found her panties she had removed earlier. She used them to wipe up the puddle of cum they had made in the middle of her bed, then tightly wrapped her little man in them. She dropped her pet into his cage and closed the door. She climbed back in bed and was soon dreaming of her pussy slave.    

Chapter 4 The Pillow by GhostEraser

Mark woke early in the morning, still wrapped in Nancy's wet panties. His master was awake, too. The door of his cage creaked open and his bedding was yanked from him. His body was gripped painfully while he was carried to the couch. He watched as his master reclined onto the couch, her lightly oiled skin glistened in the dull morning light. As she made herself comfortable, her massive tits swung and bounced seductively. 

Mark was placed on a cheap foam pillow on the couch. A huge leg swung over him and landed heavily upon the pillow next to him. His master's other leg landed on the pillow, too, nearly hitting him. The pillow was moved and jostled around as the beautiful giantess positioned him and herself. He ended up with a gigantic vagina right in front of his face, a huge clitoris above his head, and dread in the pit of his stomach. Heat radiated from the giant cunt, its huge labia fanned out on either side of the helpless man's tiny head.

Mark could barely move. His lower body was trapped between two massive ass cheeks. Mark knew he wasn't going anywhere soon, except to hell. And it was going to be a hot, wet, sticky hell.

Mark looked up, trying to see Nancy's face, but he was too close to her to see anything except pussy, and a huge clit, looming over him like a curse. He listened to Nancy's soft breathing, felt her heart beat. There was no other noise, and no movement until Nancy threw an afghan over herself. The weave was loose enough to allow light through. Mark would at least be able to see his fate, even if he couldn't affect it.

He heard movement above him, and the giant cunt began to get even hotter. Mark knew she must be playing with her breasts. The soft petals of flesh surrounding her pussy began to swell as her excitement grew. The huge vagina began to slowly open wider, and her juices started to flow. Mark heard a soft moan of pleasure as her weight shifted slightly. Mark looked up and saw two massive fingers rubbing the huge clit slowly and gently.

With so little room between his face and the giant cunt, the huge knuckles hit Mark's head as the fingers dipped into the wet pussy. Mark couldn't move enough to escape the pumping fingers. The huge fingers sloshed into the juicy cunt, then slipped out, striking Mark repeatedly. Just when he thought he couldn't take the beating any more, the fingers withdrew and spread the wetness on the huge clit.

Trapped between the pillow and the wet cunt, Mark could only watch in dismay as the gigantic clit was massaged faster and harder. The horny giantess began to slowly move her hips to the rhythm of her hand. Mark found himself being pushed down, inch by inch, with every twitch of her hips. He desperately tried to pull himself back up, but there was nothing he could hold onto. The oppressive weight of her immense body bore down on the little man again and again. The pressure on his tiny chest was a painful reminder of her control over him.

Nancy's thrusting increased, squashing her pet against her pussy and ass over and over again. A soft moan of pleasure eased from Nancy's mouth. "Oh, I'm so hot and wet for you," the giantess whispered. "See how wet I am for you?" Nancy tilted her hips, causing her massive pussy to squish down on top of Mark. He was pressed between the huge wet cunt and soft pillow. The hot juices coated his face and head as the giant cunt smashed into him.

When Nancy finally tilted her hips back so he could breath, he heard the giantess screaming, "I'm going to cum for you... my little pussy slave... my little fucking... uhhh... pussy slave... uhhh... oh yesss... oh yesss!" When Mark's eyes finally focused, he saw that he was just below the gigantic vagina, with his face just a foot above her asshole. Mark could barely breathe from the incredible weight on top of him, but he could clearly see the pussy above him begin to spasm and twitch from Nancy's inevitable orgasm. Mark suddenly realized he wasn't face to face with a huge cunt, but rather a giant water cannon!

Mark heard one last grunt from Nancy before the roar of her climax hit him. In almost slow motion, the trickle of juices coming from Nancy's giant cunt became a wave of thick cum. The tidal wave hit him, covering him in her hot juices. The cheap foam pillow didn't absorb any of the liquid, and there was no space between Nancy's ass and the pillow for it to run out. With nowhere to flow, her orgasm slowly filled the area around Mark, submerging him under a lake of cum.

Mark flailed his arms about, trying to swim to the surface, but it seemed to only get further away as Nancy's climax continued to pump more cum over his tiny body. He thrashed and kicked to free himself, fighting against the violent current of his owner's orgasm, pounding his fists against his captor, anything to escape from drowning.

Nancy could barely feel her tiny plaything fighting for his life, but she was certain that he had a wonderful view of her fantastic climax. She lazily rubbed her clit while thinking about how Mark must have felt while she masturbated in front of him. She couldn't think of a more erotic experience than to cum all over her little man's face, except to use him as her toy.

She tossed the afghan off her naked body, sat up, and looked between her legs, where her pet should have been. His little hands and arms were all she could see, little arms above the surface of a small puddle of her cum, waving frantically for help. Her little toy battled with all his might to reach the surface. Nancy could feel his hands against her smooth skin as he tried to pull himself to safety.

Nancy laughed at her pet's struggles. His inability to take care of himself surprised her once again. He was obviously too puny to even just watch her pleasure herself. As her plaything's struggles reached a fevered pitch, she lifted her ass off the pillow and allowed the puddle of cum to slowly drain away. Her pet began to appear, though still covered with the thick juice of her passion.

"Jeez, you can't even just watch me and stay out of trouble." Nancy continued to rub her pussy as she spoke to her pet. "You are much too small to take care of yourself." She shifted her body and pulled the sticky little man from under her. Using her panties from the night before, she wiped her cum from his body, then placed him on her stomach.

Mark wheezed and panted, trying to recover from the ordeal she had put him through. Each breath sent a sharp pain through his chest. The pain nearly brought him to tears. He looked up at the naked giantess, his expression pleading with her for mercy. The giantess merely smirked and pushed him back between her massive thighs.

"Lick me, little man," She whispered. Mark could barely stand, but he was able to limp slowly back to her dripping cunt. "Lick my pussy!" Nancy commanded. Mark leaned against her sloppy, wet pussy and rested his face on the hot skin of her labia. He heard her moan her approval of his obedience. He began to run his hand along her smooth skin. He was too exhausted to hold his head up and lick her. He hoped she wouldn't notice. He rubbed her as best he could, until he was too tired to hold his arm up.

His head was suddenly seized between her huge thumb and forefinger. She mashed his face to her clit. "I... said... lick... my... pussy..." Each word was punctuated with another push of his face against her clit. Her assault was so quick and brutal that Mark didn't even have a chance to scream. She began to grind his face against her. "Lick me, little slave!" She forced his tiny head into her wet hole, dunking his face in her hot juices. She yanked him out and began to pound his face into her clit. She thrust his head back into her cunt. Placing her finger in the back of his head, she shoved his face deep into her cum soaked pussy.

As the angry giantess continued to punish him, Mark feared that she was beating him to death. Each time she pushed, he felt his spine and neck compress. When she yanked him out, he felt like his neck was going to snap. He thought his head was going to pop as she slammed his face into her huge, cum drenched cunt. Her giant finger was like a battering ram, painfully driving his face against her wet skin.

Nancy was more disappointed than angry with her pet. She knew he was weak from hunger, but she had been trying to feed him when he disobeyed her. To show him who was in control, she had merely grabbed his tiny head and pressed it against her clit. She then dipped his head into her creamy pussy, allowing him to enjoy the taste of her sweet wetness. She found it hard to stay angry with her pet. He was just too cute and fun to play with.

With a squishy slurp, she pulled her little pussy pet out and dropped him on the pillow. Mark looked insignificant between her massive thighs. He just laid on the pillow, all curled up, moaning softly. She gently ran her finger along his tiny spine. "You are mine, little pet. I own you. When I tell you to do something, you do it. If you disobey me again, I will not be so gentle." Nancy continued soothing her exhausted little man, petting him tenderly.

"Now that you have rested, you will lick my pussy." Mark immediately started moving, but he was too sore to move quickly. He crawled to the enormous cunt of his master and began to lick. "That's a good little pet," she whispered.

When she finished letting him lick her soft wet pussy, she put him back in his cage and went to shower. She returned a few minutes later with a warm, damp wash cloth. She opened his cage and tossed it on top of him.

"Wash up Mark. I want you to be ready for me when I get back from the gym," she cooed.

The man lay in the cage, giving no indication that he heard her. She growled a bit under her breath. It would be just like Mark to force her to act like an animal, but she had another ace up her sleeve to keep him in line.

"Oh by the way, Mark, you'll never guess who I saw while I was out of town. Remember Pam Hurst?" she asked.

The name, Pam Hurst, jolted him from his insubordination. His eyes showed intense fear as he looked for a way out of the cage.

"... You remember her, don't you? The one you left at the altar when you disappeared into the Marines. I'm supposed to meet her for lunch next week during my business trip. I'm sure she would love to see you again, however your size."

That drove the man wild in the cage. He screamed as he reached his arm out of the cage trying to slip out, "No! Please don't let her see me! I'll be good! Please!"

"Then I'm sure you'll figure out something to keep me happy, won't you?" the giantess chuckled.

She picked up the gym bag that was next to her bed and headed out the door. She paused at the door and smiled. "You know what, Mark? I think you're going to be pretty busy trying to please me." She laughed as she walked out the door.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>>  

As soon as Nancy had left, Mark quickly washed himself, making sure to get all the caked on cum from his hair. Not long after his imprisonment, Nancy had given him a small piece of a broken razor blade. He knew a lesser man would have killed himself by now, but not Mark. Spending three years in the Marines and surviving numerous combat operations tend to make a man fight to the bitter end rather than give up.

He quickly shaved and trimmed his hair, using the reflection in his water dish to make sure he did a good job. He then began to cut a few threads from the wash cloth. They were threads to Nancy, but to Mark they were strands of rope. He had woven 20 feet already and needed at least another 20 before he could safely repel from his prison to the floor. He was keeping the rope in five foot lengths to ensure Nancy would not become suspicious.

He thought he had already figured out how to open the huge door of the cage, but he knew things would get tricky once he hit the floor. He had no weapon (oh, how he wished he had a half dozen high explosive anti-tank rockets!), no way out of the apartment, and no method of communication with the outside world. Other than that, though, he felt he had a pretty good chance of escaping. He just needed more time to prepare and to build his strength up. He had been unable to work on the rope for several days due to fatigue - he was simply too weak from the physical demands of the giantess.

If I can just keep that fat, dumb bitch from killing me! Well, he thought, not exactly fat, and probably not too dumb, but definitely a bitch. When he regained his normal height, he wasn't sure if he was going to beat her up and run away, or just run away...    

End Notes:

The End?

Chapter 5 Quality Time by GhostEraser

Mark barely had time to put away his rope when Nancy came home. She had been gone for hours. She tossed her gym bag on the floor and began to strip off her clothes as she walked to his cage. Having finished her workout, she had a relaxed look and was ready for a lazy afternoon with her little man.

As Nancy opened the cage door, she noticed that Mark was underneath the wash cloth again. He always seemed to be hiding, and in such an obvious place. She gently pulled the wash cloth off her favorite toy, revealing his tiny body.

"Are you ready for some quality time?" she asked her little pet. Not waiting, or caring, for an answer, Nancy carefully picked Mark up. Cradling him gently against her massive bosom, she carried him to the large couch by the window. She tossed aside the foam pillow they had used earlier and reclined on the couch.

Mark was laying between Nancy's huge breasts with his chest against hers, feeling her warm, soft skin and listening to her heart beat. Her giant fingers caressed him tenderly. He was always amazed at how soft and smooth her skin felt, how gentle and comforting she could be. At times like this, he almost felt like she cared about him, wanted to protect and treasure him. But the aches and pains he felt, the huge bruises on his body, the near constant smell of her pussy juices, kept him from pretending he was anything more than a toy for her pleasure and amusement.

Mark knew he had to keep his guard up, but as she continued her soft caress of his body, he found his pain diminishing. The warmth of her body banished the chills he always had when he wasn't with her. Try as he might, Mark could no longer resist relaxing his tense body. The worry and fright he constantly felt drifted away with the tender touch of Nancy's soft finger tips, and Mark soon fell asleep.

Nancy could see and feel the tension slowly leave her little pet. When she realized he had fallen asleep, she carefully reached for the afghan and covered herself. After a few minutes, she too was asleep.

<<>><><<>><><<>><><<>><><<>> 

When Nancy woke, the evening sun was already coloring the clouds. She tenderly ran her finger tips along her little man's back to wake him up. She gently grabbed his leg and dragged him from between her breasts, across her smooth stomach, her smoothly shaven pubic mound, and dropped him so he rolled down her pussy. Her pet felt soft and warm against her skin. She couldn't see him under the afghan, but she could feel his little body moving between her legs.

"Lick my pussy, little pet," she whispered. Mark began to run his tongue along the smooth skin of his master's pussy. The giantess wasn't yet aroused; the soft folds of her labia were still hidden behind the smooth skin of her pussy. Mark was still in awe of her size - even though he was standing, her huge pale legs towered over him. He moved his hands over her warm skin. He'd never been between her legs when she wasn't hot and wet; he hoped she wasn't becoming bored with him.

But his master was far from bored. She enjoyed the sensation of her little pet between her legs. His hands were so tiny and soft and his touches were always so light and tender that she felt like he was caressing her with a feather. She gently began fondling her breasts, brushing her finger tips across the sides and bottoms, ending with her fingers at her nipples. She could feel her pussy react to her touches and her pet's actions. The heat radiating from her pussy increased, and Mark saw the puffy lips of her vagina slowly emerge. He continued to lick and rub her hot skin as he watched her gigantic labia swell and unfold. Soon her pussy was slick with her juices.

Mark worked hard to rub her most sensitive areas with enough force to get her off. He hoped he could satisfy her needs so she wouldn't use him in her cunt again, or smash his face into her clit, or her ass. He wanted to heal enough so he could escape, but if she kept fucking him like she had been, he knew he would be too weak to even survive, let alone escape.

Nancy's soft moan of pleasure was slow and relaxed. She didn't crave his body as she normally did, she just wanted to feel his touches. After her heavy workout at the gym she was ready for Mark to take the lead on pleasing her.

Mark was surprised at how gentle Nancy was being. She never let him work at his own pace; she always took over after just a few minutes, her lust winning her battle of willpower. He continued to work the clit and labia of the giantess as best he could. Her wetness increased as he fondled her most intimate areas.

Nancy continued to gently caress her breasts and nipples. She could feel her arousal increase. Although she was still sore from her workout, she knew she would need release as her passion built. Her pet just turned her on so much she couldn't help the slow buildup of erotic energy. She reached between her legs and gently pushed Mark against her pussy, slowly moving him in circles, spreading her wetness on her labia and all over Mark at the same time. The feeling was electric. Nancy moaned as her little pet bumped against her clit with every circle. She fought to keep her actions soft and gentle, to build her passion slowly, savoring the feeling.

Mark's skin felt so soft on Nancy's wet pussy. She pressed him a little harder against her labia and clit. She could feel herself building to the sweet release of orgasm. She slowed her movements barely in time to prevent her orgasm. Nancy's breathing quickened; she was so close now. She gently maneuvered Mark's head down to her pussy and began to slowly insert his body into her. When he was buried up to his waist, she pulled him out just as slowly, leaving his head inside her.

"Mmmm," Nancy moaned as she pushed her pet further into her pussy while squeezing her nipple with her other hand. Mark's body was nearly entirely inserted in her wet pussy, and Nancy couldn't hold back any longer. She began to rub her clit while Mark squirmed in her pussy.

"Oh, yes, oh yes" Nancy sighed as her orgasm hit. Her pussy squeezed Mark's little body, starting to force him out of her. She increased her grip on his legs to keep him inside. As her orgasm rolled through her body, her hot, sticky cum began to flow over Mark and out of her pussy, drenching the towel she had placed beneath her. Slowly her orgasm subsided and she let out a satisfied moan. She let go of Mark's legs and allowed him to slip from her pussy.

Once free, Mark gasped for breath while kneeling in Nancy's puddle of cum. He wiped what he could of the cum off his face. Despite the gentle nature of this encounter, Mark was still exhausted, his body continually pushed to the limits of his endurance to satisfy Nancy's sexual desires. One gentle encounter wasn't enough respite to heal his body.

"That was so good; I needed that. Time for you to clean up my pussy," Nancy whispered. Mark knew better than to protest, and so he went to work licking up her pussy juices. He was hardly able to make a dent in the copious amounts of fluid still dripping from her pussy, but if he didn't try he knew he would again suffer her wrath. She wouldn't tolerate his disobedience. After only a few minutes, Nancy grabbed Mark and took him back to his cage, tossing the dirty towel into the clothes hamper. She wanted to clean up and have some dinner before she took her laptop out and checked her email. Hopefully there would be nothing urgent and she would be able to continue to relax on this Sunday evening.

Meanwhile, Mark used his water dish to clean himself of Nancy's cum before it dried. Based on his unfortunate experience over the past few weeks he knew it was especially important to clean his hair; once it dried on his head, it was very difficult to get out. Once clean, Mark laid down and covered himself with his wash cloth. He pondered his fate, wondering if he would ever be able to escape. Soon his exhaustion won over and he fell into a fitful slumber.    

End Notes:

Please let me know what you think of this chapter. It was a little rushed...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10487