My Little Pet 2 by Jacksmith
Summary:

Nadia finds herself suddenly shrunken and joining her missing boyfriend Matt as the beloved playthings of a selfish and bubbleheaded eighteen-year-old named Sarah. Done as a commission.

Visit my Patreon for early-access chapters and exclusive stories: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Jacksmith Commission Stories
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 8865 Read: 55952 Published: June 05 2021 Updated: November 21 2021
Story Notes:

Welcome back to the fun. Like last time, major themes to expect in this and future stories are feet, in-shoe, mouthplay, handplay, and lots of "Mommy" talk.

The completed version of this story and some of the sequels have already been posted as early access on Patreon, so if you like what you see and don't want to wait, maybe give that a look. And enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

1. Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5 by Jacksmith

6. Chapter 6 by Jacksmith

7. Chapter 7 by Jacksmith

Chapter 1 by Jacksmith

Nadia was certain her heart was on the verge of giving out for good as she stared in slack-jawed shock at the sight of ten monstrous, marshmallow-toes bobbing in the forested grass of the gigantic garden. The intelligent young woman had already been in a state of depression these past two months since the disappearance of her beloved Matt; now, she was faced with a set of circumstances which threatened to simply shut down her vitals.

There was no possible explanation for what Nadia was seeing right now, yet it was no dream or hallucination.

            "No... freaking... WAY!" the blonde giantess squealed with unmitigated delight. Her lilting voice boomed across the landscape of the garden. The 150-foot eighteen-year-old cupped her hands over her mouth as she stared down in wide-eyed wonder at the naked, three-inch Nadia currently standing before her feet.

Wearing a pink tank top and scant denim jean shorts which displayed her youthful, ample thighs in the summertime heat, this towering beast of a girl bewildered Nadia. The woman never could've conceived of encountering a living humanoid creature of such scale, yet here one was, and looking just like an average teenage girl, if it wasn't for her massive height. With tactile energy, the bulbous toes of the girl were in a frenzy, pinching blades of grass into the crevices between. Almost like a dance.

Nadia lurched, unable to speak. Her knees wobbled, and she anticipated she would faint. She didn't have the strength to try fleeing.

"I just can't believe it," the giant blonde whispered as she bent down to her knees for a better look at Nadia. She reached out a gentle hand, poking the nude woman full in the stomach with her enormous thumb. "I found another one of you! I'm so happy. I've wanted a sister for Boogie as long as I've had him. Now, you two can both be my pets!"

Another one? Sister? Boogie? Too many words were making no sense to the woozy Nadia. However, her attention did snag on the word "pet." Surely this adorable young stranger couldn't be thinking of something dastardly? After all, Nadia was a helpless and naked wanderer. And the girl, despite her terrifying size, had a kind face.

Nadia screamed as the titanic teen's palm extended toward her. Lacking the fervor to sprint away, the woman was easy prey as the giantess's muggy palm pad closed around her. The fingers came fast behind, tightening at the knuckles, until Nadia was firmly embalmed inside the seemingly not-so-sweet girl's fist. Movement was impossible, outside of wriggling against the doughy cylinder of hand flesh; the musculature which guided those grabby fingers was far too much for Nadia to fight.

"Wow," the giantess gawked as she held her newest prize up to her face. The girl exhaled, her wintry gum-scented breath cooling stickily on Nadia's bare form. There was genuine admiration seeping from the girl's cute countenance. Her fingers uncurled from their imprisoning stance, but Nadia was still cupped possessively onto the platform of palm skin. "You're amazing, little woman. So... beautiful. Like a model! Awww. Look at your shiny black hair, and your teensy-tiny blue eyes! You're a princess. A super-puny little thumb princess that I can fit in my pocket, but still!"

Yet again, Nadia was thrown for a loop. The last thing she was expecting to receive when she was grabbed by this beastly creature was compliments. Frankly, from the looks of those flapping lips talking a mile a minute, Nadia was anticipating being tossed over the bottom row of teeth and down a slimy gullet. She was still too horrified to speak.

"My name's Sarah," purred the godlike teen. She batted her eyelashes and grinned ear-to-ear, perhaps intending this to showcase her friendly side. "What's your name, tiny one?"

This was her chance.

"My name is NADIA!" the woman reported. She parsed her words slowly, just in case the excitable amazon had trouble understanding. "I just woke up out here. I don't know what's happening, and... please... you're scaring me. I'm afraid you'll drop me, and I could be paralyzed, or worse. So, if you'd be so kind, I would appreciate you putting me down, then calling emergency services right away-"

"You're exactly like Boogie, except prettier, cuz you're a girl!" Sarah interrupted loudly. "You make all the same super-cute little chirps. Maybe you two can talk to each other, and be best friends and brother-sister!" While her soft hand remained steady beneath Nadia, the fingers of her opposite appendage were busying themselves exploring the tiny woman's shape. Clammy thumbpads and boldly poked index fingers shoved Nadia about.

"What? No, listen to me," Nadia sputtered. She threw her arms up in a useless attempt to halt Sarah's caressing, but only succeeded in intensifying the physical examination. Unwanted fingertips swabbed up and down her body. "STOP that! I haven't given permission for this, and while I'm glad you want to help, I will not let you continue treating me like this."

"Meep-meep-meep! It's a little song you cuties sing to me all the time, and I LOVE it so much!" Sarah responded. By now, she'd stood up and begun the stroll back toward the front steps of her house. All the while, the blonde continued massaging Nadia between her palms, combing her hair with delicately poised fingernails. "I think you and Boogie and I are gonna get along sooooo well. Just wait until I show you where you're gonna be living from now on."

"This is INSANE! Now for the last TIME, put... me... DOWN!" Nadia roared. As both painter and photographer, as well as a fan of intelligent discourse, the woman was as free-spirited as she was open-minded. However, there came a point where even she couldn't keep her cool. That point was now, when a teenage giantess had her easily ensnared her in perspiring hands and was ignoring her every attempt at release.

"Awwww... you must like being held by me, huh? You sound so excited, like a happy hamster!" Sarah commented. As she stepped over the tiled threshold of her house into the hallway, she paused by the stairs, which led toward the sanctuary of her bedroom. The doe-eyed blonde gazed dreamily at her newest pet. She raised her palms as though drawing a drink up toward her puckered lips.

End Notes:

More to come.

Chapter 2 by Jacksmith

Nadia noticed the oncoming calamity of the kiss too late to resist. Not that she could've climbed away, with Sarah's fingers walled in around her. The girl's generous, spit-glossed lips opened up, expelling hot air and a loving murmur when they made contact. Instantly Nadia was pinned down on the mattress-plain of Sarah's hand. The pressure of those wet, pillowy lips only mounted by the second. Nadia thrashed and wrestled the best she could, but there was no earthly way to push away Sarah's affectionate gift of damp smooches which hammered down with adoring vengeance. Several crystalline strings of drool draped over Nadia, sopping into her clothes, and gluing in her hair.

"There you go, little one. Mommy just wants you to know how much she loves you!" Sarah cooed. She used her fingers to pet Nadia again, which inadvertently smeared the spritzing of saliva thoroughly around her disgusted three-inch form. The dark-haired victim writhed, but halted her fight at the mention of one particular word.

Mommy?

"I'm gonna need something to name you, though. You're too cute and beautiful to not have a good name," Sarah muttered as she marched up the stairs. Her pudgy bare soles smacked authoritatively on the carpeted slats.

"Why are you doing this?" Nadia moaned, no longer expecting an answer. She trembled, not from pain but brain-numbing hysteria. Never could she have prepared herself for that repulsive, minty-fog make-out across her entire body.

As if the answer would be found hidden on Nadia's body, Sarah rotated the woman around, upside down and right side up, like a doll. The girl emerged in her pink-themed bedroom, and from the first step inside, she halted. A grin lit up her face.

"I KNOW! Queenie is your name, cuz you're too beautiful to just be a princess. But with the ‘ie' at the end, cuz you're precious and tiny and I'm gonna keep you forever."

"What?" Nadia wormed for her life, but Sarah's fingers were already binding her down.

"Now, first things first," Sarah sighed. "Let's get you out of these clothes. You're beautiful, Queenie, but your funny things you're wearing aren't very good. You'd be so much better without them. And I have some adorable things for you to wear instead. Pink is more your color. You'll see!"

Nadia's protests devolved into screeching. She was laid spread-eagle across Sarah's palm, and in a flash, her arms and legs were clenched gently in the girl's enormous fingers. Expertly, the teen started tugging and ripping Nadia's tissue-thin garments away. The inevitable was already clear to the tiny woman; if she couldn't escape being grabbed, nor the saliva-storm of that puffy-lipped kiss, there was no way she could avoid this robbery of clothing and dignity.

Her clothes, the last vestige of humanity, were stolen and tucked in Sarah's pocket. Nadia wept bitterly once she was rendered naked in the girl's hand, though the self-centered giantess least stayed true to her word and produced a set of bubblegum pink-colored clothes suited to a three-inch person. They itched, and looked terrible, but Nadia was only desperate to cover her body again and scrape together some humility.

"Just like I thought. You look perfect!" Sarah complimented. She planted a single musical kiss on top of Nadia's head, then walked to the closet. The doors swung open. "Now that you're in your new clothes and have your new name, you can meet your new brother Boogie. I'm sure he'll love you, too!"

After such a startling series of violations, starting with being grabbed by a giant, suckled by greedy lips, and stripped naked in hand, Nadia thought she was finally through with surprises. Yet again she was proved wrong. Because a foot in front of her face was none other than Matt, wearing hand-stitched doll clothes, and poking his equally shrunken head out of the mouth of a black ballet flat on the shelf.

"BABE!" Nadia shrilled. She flailed her arms in Sarah's controlling grasp. "What the hell is going on?"

Matt looked just as dumbstruck; he stumbled backward in the leathery opening of Sarah's boat-sized footwear.

"NADIA!" he croaked, like he hadn't spoken in a long time. His hair and beard were getting shaggier, and shadow ringed his eyes from exhaustion. He trembled with need to reunite with his girlfriend, reaching out his arms across the vast gap between them.

Sarah observed their tweeting exchange with wild joy in her luminous eyes. Her fist still hovered too far away for Matt and Nadia to touch.

"Awww, you like each other already!" Sarah crooned. "I knew I was gonna have an amazing day when I woke up this morning. Now Mommy has two wonderful little pets: Boogie and Queenie."

"What's happened to us?" Nadia cried.

"I don't know. I've been here all this time, wanting to get away, but-"

"All right, now it's time to teach Queenie how to recognize her owner!" Sarah announced, cutting off their strained conversation. Instantly the little man's face went ghostly at this statement, and Nadia couldn't understand why. But she was also afraid to ask.

Sarah reached into the black flat and plucked Matt out by his leg, dangling him from her gingerly compressed thumb and forefinger. Then, with one shrunken pet-prisoner in each hand, the golden-haired teen happily skipped toward her bed.

"Matt, help me," Nadia begged.

"I will," he lied. "We'll find a way to get out, babe!"

"You two are lucky it's so hot out, and I was walking around in the garden all morning," Sarah said. She sat on the edge of the heart-decorated bedspread, and rubbed her balmy soles into the rug. Her sweat-frosted toes, still striped with blades of grass from the yard, scrunched and flexed on the fibers. "Cuz there's lots of nice warm smell for both of you to eat up down there, so you can learn to know and love me even more, Queenie!"

"What's she talking about?" Nadia hissed at Matt.

"Just hold still. Don't fight back," he warned her. "It's easier if you just hold your breath and wait."

"What?" Nadia's question was answered almost immediately, though, as Sarah lowered her hands toward the floor.

Each of Sarah's pink, grit-speckled peds arched up on the balls of her feet and made room beneath. Her toes turned pale, balling against the meaty island of her flesh below. Self-assured and giggling all the while, Sarah deposited Matt underneath one summer sweat-glossed sole, and Nadia the other.

The little woman attempted to clamber away as soon as the giant fingers released, but it was too late; the beefy mass of Sarah's damp, raunchy bare foot dropped upon her. The heft of skin and muscle was unfathomable. Earthy, sour perspiration sopped into Nadia's clothes and body. She opened her mouth to scream and a stinging droplet of foot sweat slurped down her throat.

"We're like one big happy family now," Sarah hummed. She ground her soles from side to side, languishing in goose bumps from the relaxing squirms of her shrunken pets wedged beneath her rubbery insteps. "Mommy can't wait to show you all the games we're gonna play!"

Chapter 3 by Jacksmith

Matt and Nadia trembled as they embraced in the darkness of Sarah's ballet flat up on the closet shelf. It had been more than a week since Sarah took Nadia prisoner too, and the bubbly blonde had kept them in the same slipper, to help them become friends.

            Every morning, Nadia was helpless to watch her boyfriend plucked out of the hovel by a monstrous hand. After some sloppy kisses from Sarah on the shrunken man dangled in her fingers, he was shoved into the eighteen-year-old's sneakers. All Nadia could do then was scream and weep at the sight of the adolescent's wriggling bare toes jamming their way into the mouth, followed by the rest of her foot, thus mushing Nadia's boyfriend down into the grimy insole beneath her heft.

            "Awww. You look jealous of your brother, little one," Sarah would say, spying the tiny woman's reactions. All the while, the teen tightened her shoelaces, binding her meaty foot down to Matt's helpless body. "Not yet, Queenie. Mommy wants you to get nice and used to how her feet smell in there, so you feel at home, before I wear you around, too."

            Then the woman was simply left alone for eight long hours to think of her boyfriend being used as a human insole for a sparkle-eyed giant stranger.

            This morning was a Saturday, though, and Sarah didn't have school. After so much uncertainty and bizarre trauma, Matt and Nadia gave in to animal need. They tore their hand-stitched clothes off and, with their bodies pressed together, kissed more deeply than they had in a long while. The whiffy air lingering in the shoe from the teen's last sweaty romp wasn't ideal, but soon, neither shrunken pet noticed. In no time, both were horny and ravenous for release. No sooner had Matt and Nadia coiled into one another, though, when the closet creaked open and light fell on them.

            "That's sooooo sweet!" Sarah boomed. Her tone was earnest and adoring as ever, despite what she'd just caught the pair doing. Humiliated and terrified of their sudden vulnerability, the nude Matt and Nadia quickly scrambled away from one another. "Look at you two, rolling around on the inside of my shoe, like you wanna get my smell all over you and remember who owns you."

            Nadia and Matt looked to each other. Maybe they'd avoided trouble, thanks to Sarah's unrelentingly ditzy personality?

            "Well, I think I can help you out with that. Especially you, Queenie," Sarah announced. She reached into the shoe, just as she had every day, except her fingers didn't fasten around Matt, but Nadia instead.

            "MATT!" Screeching, the little woman clawed at the spongy insole; Matt took her hands, but was only dragged along the ground for a moment, before Sarah easily lifted her chosen female pet out of the ripe habitat. "HELP ME!"

            "That's right, say your meep-meeps all excited, cuz today's the day! We're going to the park now, Queenie, just you and me and my friends. Mommy wants to have some quality time with her pretty little woman," Sarah cooed. As she spoke, the giant's fingers lovingly combed over Nadia's hair and caressed her feminine curves. In her opposite hand, the teen produced her cell phone, clicked the screen, and held it at arm's length. "What should I call this picture? Maybe: First Day Out With Queenie Selfie!"

            Nadia squirmed uselessly, as usual, while Sarah's mighty fingers cupped her naked body to her chin. The girl's pillowy lips shaped into their usual duck-face pucker. Smothering and moist, that mouth of hers lavished her pet with disgusting smooches. Putting her miniature arms up in defense only allowed Nadia's hands to push forward into Sarah's mouth, which the girl only answered with giggles and heavier suction. Meanwhile, with her opposite hand, the titanic teen was snapping away. The camera flashed again and again, momentarily blinding Nadia, and making it even harder to fight the onslaught of damp kisses which coated her whole body.

            "Now we better get going," Sarah said, grinning cheesily and pocketing her phone. "They're waiting for us!"

            With no further fanfare, the girl deposited Nadia into her athletic sneaker, which already stunk doubly worse than the ballet flat. Just as quickly, her enormous naked foot was rushing inside, pummeling Nadia into the cushioned walls, until the woman was pinned directly under Sarah's powerful, youthful toes. As per usual, the shrunken pet's screams of protest were only swallowed up into the buttery sky of giant toe flesh.

            Being walked on was a nightmare. Nadia had never considered such discomfort and soreness might be inflicted upon her. Let alone that it would come from the loving actions of a teenage stranger with greedy fingers and musky bare feet. While she'd already been played with under the girl's weary toejam-smeared soles in open air, this was a far more potent and acrid hell.

            Sarah's footfalls were carefree and unforgiving; the girl seemed to actually be skipping during part of the journey. These gleeful jaunts were especially hard on Nadia. The concave crest of buckling digits paled and mashed down ever-lower, grinding the little woman into the sticky insole. Out in the summertime heat, Sarah started to perspire in no time. This effect was exponentially harsh in the balmy confines of the sneaker, and soon, Nadia was literally cooking in a puddle of sappy foot sweat.

            Half an hour passed. Nadia was flashing in and out of cogency, the longer she was trampled under Sarah's greasy ped. However, with intense concentration, she could pick out clues to her whereabouts. Distant conversation and the chirping of birds, confirming the park, but also voices nearer and just above. Sarah was excitedly speaking to three other girls, no-doubt just as tremendous in scope and capable of mashing a helpless shrunken person into toe paste.

            "Yeah, things are going great with Bobby! We've been on six dates now," Sarah cheered, her words seething with adoration. Requisite gasps from her babbling teenage friends rang out. "What? How many times have we kissed? I don't know! Like, eight? Uh, YEAH, it was amazing!" More giggling and congratulations followed.

Chapter 4 by Jacksmith

Meanwhile, Nadia only prayed that Sarah would remain still for a while, so she wouldn't have to be pounded into the insole for another stroll of rhythmic torture. Or, better yet, maybe she'd tire of her probably-equally idiotic friends and head home soon.

            "You wanna see the selfies I took?" Sarah asked. There was a pause while she retrieved her phone and the other girls crowded around. "They're sooooo precious. Yeah, I got another pet. Found her right out in the garden! It's like she was waiting for me. Seriously, she loves her Mommy so much now, and can't get enough of me. It's like she feels safer when she's near me, especially my feet. I know, it's super-duper cute, right? What's that, Amy? Yeah, sure, you can meet her sometime!"

            Hearing these filthy lies made Nadia ill. Or maybe that was just the expired-dairy-and-meat stench of Sarah's summertime sweat, roasting in stale sneakers. Nadia blanched at the putrid air and sweat-soggy toes, as well as the extent of Sarah's foolish misunderstanding. God, what she wouldn't give for just a puff of fresh air and three seconds of linguistic contact with this enormous teenage dolt. Then she'd let her have it.

            Mercy came eventually, when the walking resumed and the volume of sweat coursing through the swamp of Sarah's sneaker reached its peak. They were going home. At this point, so much moisture lubricated the girl's pudgy sole that Nadia was free to slide all about with each step. On one impact, the tiny woman might find herself pinched in the vice of eager toes; on another, she might be smashed under the supple mass of bare sole flesh expanding atop of her frail three-inch self.

            Relief like nothing Nadia had ever known was experienced when that massive adolescent bare foot peeled itself away from her perspiration-glossed body. Even when Sarah's fingers fished down into the sneaker to grab her, Nadia didn't complain. Anything was better than being walked on by a cataclysmic naked foot for an hour in the muggy summer heat.

            At least until Nadia looked around. They weren't back in the bedroom, and she wasn't being returned to the ballet flat with Matt to finish what they'd started. Instead, they were in the bathroom, and Sarah was dangling her pet over a marble sink filled with warm water.

            "Wait, STOP!" Nadia cried as she hung upside down from Sarah's hand.

            "That's right, I know you're excited to get all squeaky-clean. No offense, Queenie, but you smell after you were having so much fun down in Mommy's shoes. Now, let's soap you up." True to her word, Sarah's arm descended, and without hesitation she dunked Nadia into the lukewarm bath.

            Caught off-guard, Nadia took suds down the throat as she was dragged to the depths of the bowl. The water temperature was comfortable, but Sarah's hand kept her trapped like a shark cage, restricting oxygen. Then, in a breaching splash, the girl drew Nadia up in cupped hands full of soap. The shrunken woman sputtered for air, coughing up bubbles, but there was no time to recover.

            "There we go, now you're all wet and sudsy. Let's see if we can scrub you all pretty again, okay?" Sarah forewarned.

            Her thumbs reared up on either side of Nadia, and with ruthless efficiency, proceeded to rub the slippery little pet into oblivion. As expected, Nadia's cries went ignored, except for the occasional snicker, while Sarah's fingers washed every nook and cranny of her body. In soft circles, those spiraled thumbpads stroked. The girl's finger batted at Nadia's chest, wound around her legs, and flicked her in the butt. Never had the woman felt so violated in all her life. Just as before she couldn't have imagined having her life threatened beneath a meaty bare foot belonging to a teenage girl, so too did she find it impossible to picture being roughly fondled by that same well-meaning entity. Yet here she was.

            "Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know, Queenie," Sarah commented. She closed her fist around Nadia and dunked her again into the warm bath. Upon drawing her dripping fingers back up, she continued the forcible rubdown as before.

            Nadia went despondently limp, and didn't fight back now as Sarah's exploratory fingers scoured and polished the grime away.

            "And you're gonna be sooooo clean, that you'll just wanna jump right back in my shoes. But I won't let you just yet. Not until it's time for school. Then I'll take you both with me: Boogie in one shoe, and you in the other. Cuz I love you both equally!"

            Nadia lay still as the water was drained, the towel wrapped around her to dry, and Sarah's fist bundled her up for transport. The tiny woman couldn't summon a word nor even a facial twitch as the closet doors were opened, and the opening of the familiar ballet flat came near. Matt waved his arms desperately from inside, but still Nadia didn't react.

            "That was so much fun, Queenie. We're definitely gonna bring you along all the time now, too. I wouldn't want you to get jealous of Boogie, since you're part of the family," Sarah enthused. She brought Nadia to her mouth and wrapped her wet lips hard over most of the woman's head, undoing half of her cleansing efforts in one slobbery smooch. With a soft pop, then she withdrew and tucked Nadia into the slipper with Matt. "I'm gonna go eat lunch, and then I'll be back, and let you two play under your Mommy's foot, okay? Byeeee!"

            Sarah shut the doors and bounded away, leaving them in shadow and silence. Instantly, Matt huddled around Nadia, kissing her cheek, but the woman held still as a statue.

            "Thank God you're all right," he whispered. "Please, Nadia. Lay with me. I... I need you so bad. This is so awful, I just have to feel close to you. Won't you-"

            "I need to be alone for a while," Nadia croaked. She brushed off her boyfriend's embrace and crawled down into the balmy toe section of the slipper, where she curled into a ball and fell into fitful rest.           

Chapter 5 by Jacksmith

Matt and Nadia held hands tightly, quaking in their hand-stitched pink doll clothes. Each shrunken prisoner was paralyzed to the carpeted terrain of Sarah's bedroom floor. Before them was the altar of a titanic pair of Birkenstock sandals, each one occupied by a foot so gargantuan that they made the eighteen-year-old's petite peds look like a toddler's by comparison. Those feet were trembling just as much as the three-inch captives, but more for reasons of unadulterated excitement than the gripping terror Matt and Nadia felt.

            Like a gladiator's sandals, those Birkenstocks contained an intimidating and storied history. The dark leather was battered from infinite wear and reeked even at this distance from old sweat soaked and integrated into the very fibers of the shoes. Her feet, too, bore the texture of experience; the fleshy occupants of the sandals were tanned and lightly weathered by frequent sun-kissing, not to mention callused from vigorous athletic activity. Which also explained the unholy smog of briny, cheesy air wafting from the girl's flesh.

            "Oh... my... effing... GOD!" Amy squealed. The brunette amazon, towering over their heads at a staggering six-foot-one, jittered with glee and clutched her cheeks in her palms at the mere sight of Sarah's pets on the floor. Her pretty face belied a sturdy, broad-shouldered frame. "They are sooooo adorable, Sarah! Like, it's so amazing you just found them, walking around your yard!"

            "I know, right? So lucky!" Sarah cooed. "It's like they were just looking for me, their Mommy, to find them and take them home forever, where they belong."

            The blonde appeared beside her friend from around the bend of the bed, and suddenly Matt and Nadia were walled in by a pair of giantesses and their happy feet. Though, with the comparatively short Sarah standing beside the lanky Amy, the puny couple had to remind themselves that their owner was still gigantic enough to stuff either of them in her shoes.

            "It's just nice you found them, right?" Amy boomed. Slowly, she squatted down, arching her long golden-tan feet within their leather Birkenstock confines. "What if they'd stayed out there, and something bad happened to them, instead of you finding them?"

            "Oh, no no no! Don't say that!" Sarah moaned, her voice cracking. In distraught response, her toes white-knuckled the carpet fluff. "It makes me too sad to think about if anything horrible happened to Boogie and Queenie."

            "Sorry, sorry!" Amy laughed. "Now, come here, you two." She reached down, and prodded a finger into Nadia's chest, knocking her over. She did the same to Matt, rendering both shrunken individuals on their backs. Once the helpless pets were down, her slender fingers followed, simultaneously pinning them each; her thumbpads anchored over their stomachs, threatening with the strength of her hand, but not pressing down.

            "Careful, Amy!" Sarah said with concern, but also cracked a smile. She, too, squatted over the floor; abruptly, Nadia and Matt found themselves on their backs, staring up from between the profound canyon formed of the athletic brunette and ditzy blonde's giant bodies, each hungrily eying the pets like kids in a candy shop.

            "I just had to make sure they were real," Amy snickered. "And they are." However, her fingers didn't let up their hold on the pair; Nadia, in particular, was starting to run low on oxygen, courtesy of the humongous teen's burly thumb jamming on her lungs.

            "I told you!" Sarah said defensively, then turned her piercing brown-eyed gaze back to the shrunken playthings cowering between the feet of herself and her friend.

            "Yeah, I guess you did. And they are suuuuper cute. Like little babies, almost."

            "They're Mommy's little babies, aren't they? Oh, aren't you? Yes you are!" Sarah's voice turned from cutesy to puppy-dog saccharine. The sweet-hearted giantess lovingly combed across Nadia's hair with her fingernail, while Amy continued holding her down, then did the same thing to Matt. The hapless couple wasn't sure what made them sicker: the dank aroma steaming from Amy's Birkenstocks, or the sound of Sarah's voice chiming up another octave as if they were infants.

            "So what do you do with them?" Amy asked.

            "What do you mean? Play with them, love them, kiss them..."

            "Kiss?" Instantly Amy's fingers ceased pressing on Matt and Nadia, and instead fastened around the latter's left leg. Screeching for help did Nadia no good as she was dangled up into the air by Amy's rough, unpracticed hand.

            "Let her GO!" Matt coughed. "Nadia, don't struggle!"

            "Yeah! They love it," Sarah explained. "They move around a lot when you do it, cuz that's the only way they can do it back to you." In demonstration, she captured Matt in her fist and brought him up to her own plush pink lips. Then, puckering up, she buried his face into her moist mouth, practically suckling his skull all the way over her jaws. A pop of the lips, a spritz of saliva, and Sarah withdrew her pet.

            "OhmyGod, that's sooooo adorable. I gotta try it with this cutie. I kinda wanted to kiss her little head as soon as I saw her," Amy said. She followed suit, and plastered the upside-down Nadia softly against her undulating mouth. As predicted, the little woman thrashed in protest, which only caused Amy to smooch with greater intensity; the suction halted the rebellion quickly, and soon there was nothing for the victim to do but absorb the heat and saliva. Spicy cinnamon gum wind stung Nadia's nostrils.

            The teens sat cross-legged on the bedroom floor, quietly kissing their chosen pets for several sustained minutes. The only sounds which could be heard were those sloppy lips popping and smacking, plus the occasional distressed whimpers from Matt or Nadia, which Sarah explained as their secret creature language showing their joy at being kissed.

            "...but kissing isn't all we do..." Sarah said coyly, and both Matt and Nadia's hearts sank. They knew what was coming.

            "Oh yeah?"

            "You wouldn't believe how much these two looooove being around feet. Being under ‘em, between toes, inside shoes, anywhere they can smell ‘em for a super-long time," Sarah said perkily. She set her legs in butterfly formation, so her pale soles were clasped softly together.

Chapter 6 by Jacksmith

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Amy gasped. Already, she was desperately prying her smelly Birkenstocks off her summer-sticky peds; the damp imprints of her foot's shapes were tattooed on the worn-down insoles. That sight made Nadia ill, as did the release of additional odors and vapors which were previously encased under Amy's meaty sole. The sharp air, repugnant and sour, made Nadia's eyes water.

            Sarah, with her soles wedged together, greedily tucked Matt into the fleshy valley of space formed between her low arches. The little man struggled to clamber back up, but was only pushed deeper, until he was entombed on both sides by the teen's pudgy insteps.

            Nadia, meanwhile, was faced with the far worse prospect. She was set back on the carpet and pinned down again, while Amy's left bare foot reared up like a panther about to pounce. With monstrous toes waving "hello," the brunette squished the hefty meat of her sole right down atop Nadia's helplessly trapped body.

            Air rushed out of Nadia's lungs, and was quickly flushed back full with rotten, salty fog so humid that the girl's odor itself was practically tangible. Amy's appendage was so broad, so strong and contoured, that Nadia was pretty certain it would've been larger than her own foot by a couple inches, even at her full size. In her current three-inch scale, though, it was no simple body part. Amy's foot was a beast unto itself: writhing, twitching with muscle beneath the bronze-tanned surface, and glistening thanks to an even frosting of exquisitely bitter sweat.

            "Oh, she feels sooooo good down there, Sarah!" Amy sighed wistfully. Her ankle pivoted, scrunching her wrinkly sole harder down on Nadia's body, until her giant fingers fell away, and there was only the unrestrained weight of an unclean teen's sole grinding the poor woman down into Sarah's carpet. The gesture pounded so deeply that Nadia feared she might soon either break through the floor or ethereally integrate into the supple, oozing flesh of this giant foot.

            The girls carried on their respective games: Sarah, with Matt pinched between her clamped soles, and Amy, letting the dimpled shape of her entire languorous foot rub to and fro over Nadia. After a while, they switched toys, and Sarah took her Queenie while Amy took Boogie, but shortly thereafter, they swapped back, much to Nadia's disappointment.

            She'd hoped she might become numb to the stench and slime of Amy's foot, but this wasn't the case; if anything, the pestilential flavor gained strength with time. Every breath Nadia gulped was tainted with the chemical warfare of Amy's grimy, toejam-splattered skin; try as she might to keep her lips and nostrils covered, it was impossible not to accidentally imbibe several burning swallows worth of feminine sweat which leached from the teen's foot on every caressing pass. It was enough to make Nadia want to vomit.

            "Well, they're both really fun to play with, Sarah, but... this little tiny woman, especially..." Amy sighed. She grasped Nadia's head with her forceful finger pads and shoved the tiny captive's neck between the parted vice of her marshmallowy toes. "This is really awesome. I don't even want to take her out from under my foot."

            Nadia recoiled at this mention alone, even as she was being assaulted by a headlock of Amy's gritty toes. If she didn't get a break soon, she was liable to lose her sanity.

            "You really like her that much, huh?" Sarah asked.

            "Yeah, I really really do," Amy confirmed. She embraced Nadia's head with those toes, pinching so hard that the miniature woman was briefly deafened and discombobulated, as well as nauseous from teenage perspiration. "I... think I'm almost kinda in love with her a little bit. Not weird, but you know... like, I love how she feels down there sooooo much, that I... I just can't help..."

            "I know exactly what you mean," Sarah said. The girl compassionately laid a hand on her much-larger friend's shoulder, while prying Matt out from between her own creamy soles. "I've been their Mommy for a while now, and I love them so much. But... I also want other people to know how happy a pet like this can make you. Especially when you feel them wriggling around under your foot inside your shoe. It makes you feel loved back sooooo much."

            "I bet," Amy said dreamily.

            "So..." Sarah said, with a regal nod. "Amy, I want you to have Queenie. To keep."

            Through the shell-shock of those mythic tan toes turning Nadia into exhausted mincemeat, the little woman went rigid. What did Sarah just say?

            "OhmyGod. You're joking!" Amy shrieked with elation. Her eyes immediately welled with joyful tears at the gift. In celebration, her toes tightened around Nadia, dragging her across the carpet toward the shored battle stations of her Birkenstocks.

            "NO!" Matt roared as he dangled from Sarah's fingers. "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NADIA, DON'T GO IN THERE!"

            "Thank you sooooo much!" Amy wept, kissing Sarah's cheek in gratitude. Meanwhile, her prodigious foot was re-inserted beneath the rancid leather straps, with Nadia rolling head-over-heels the whole way as her body was pancaked into the grungy insole by that unearthly teenage arch. "I promise you, I'll take extra good care of her. I'll feed her, and give her baths, and carry her around with me, and you can visit any time you want to put her back under your feet. You know, just as long as she's not underneath mine when you do!"

            The blonde and brunette shared hugs and laughter, lording over the human toys with hardly a glance. Sarah talked through every fun activity she'd discovered using the shrunken slaves, while Amy listened intently so she could try them all later. Matt continued swinging and screaming from between Sarah's fingers, ignored except for the occasional tickle and slobbery kiss.

            Nadia, meanwhile, was muted to the rest of the world beyond Amy's celestial foot, the ancient Birkenstocks, and the ghostly aura of soupy, sweaty musk which infected every atom of the little woman's form. She found the strength to cry again, her tears intermingling instantly with Amy's pooled perspiration, and felt a wretched void opening within her soul.

            Would she never awaken from this nightmare?

Chapter 7 by Jacksmith
Matt’s emotions matched the frigid winter temperatures outdoors, even though most of his infinite days were actually spent down in the sweltering, soggy shoes of a giant teenage girl. He’d been in Sarah’s clutches for nine months now, punctuated early on with the devastating heartbreak of knowing that Nadia was in the same predicament, then the equal devastation of watching his girlfriend given away like a birthday gift to an enormous raunchy-footed athlete Amy. And he was powerless to affect any of it.

Only when summer gave way to cool autumn and eventually the freezing snow did the young man realize he had taken the hotter months for granted. Sure, Sarah’s sweaty feet leaked salty perspiration faster in higher temperatures, but she also chose to wear sandals, flip-flops, and thin ballet flats then. The occasional whiff of refreshing oxygen could reach him while he was being trod upon by the air-headed blonde giantess.

Now, though, there was only hellish submersion in the fluffy darkness of Sarah’s winter gear of choice: her favorite chocolate-brown Ugg boots. And down there, it might as well have been summer all over again. There was no stray breeze nor crack of light which could reach him in those depths.

Every morning before school now, he was helplessly deposited into the tunnel by the cheesily-grinning Sarah; then, her naked foot reared its way in, bungling Matt along the plush walls with her gregarious toes, and that was his last trace of air or sight for eight hours. Every minute of that time was spent uncomfortably embracing the slimy, bitter, meaty toes of his eighteen-year-old owner as the Ugg interior turned saturated.

And the sad part was, that wasn’t even the worst part of his life now.

“Come on out, Boogie! Mommy missed you while she was walking all over you at school today. Now, where are you hiding from me?”

Light shone into the Ugg once Sarah’s foot was pried out. Her fingers hunted for Matt in the mushy darkness, and today he willingly walked toward her palm to be collected: it was less painful than being snatched by the ankle and dangled upside-down out of the tunnel. Those fingers coiled possessively around.

“Gotcha! Guess you didn’t wanna play hide n’ seek in my boot today, huh? You just wanna come right out and see your Mommy again? Aww. I don’t blame you! It’s pretty cold out there, you know. And it’s my job to keep you nice and warm.”

As she did every single day without fail, Sarah smiled with hungry admiration at the three-inch man coddled in her palms. Her cheeks were still rosy-raw from being out in the cold, but she was unabashed as she was irritatingly adorable, considering all the torment she enacted. That loving smirk made Matt ill.

Per her new daily routine, Sarah took out a moist wipe. She toweled Matt off, scouring away a fraction of the grime and stink which infected him from hours wrestling her mealy toes. The man sat limp in her grip, letting her turn him over and under. Like with everything, there was no point in fighting.

“All clean again!” Sarah declared. This wasn’t quite true, as Matt still only inhaled the dirty funk of feminine BO emanating off his body. However, his owner never seemed to mind.

“No, I’m not,” he said grimly.

“Meep-meep to you too!” Sarah cooed. “Oh, gosh, Boogie. I just missed you so much while you were down there today.”

After having been the pet of this girl for so long, Matt could now accurately detect when her voice was so rich with adoration for him that she wouldn’t resist a kiss. Today, he was right again. Her tone was a warning bell for the smooch storm.

Sarah’s glossy lips inflated to a pucker. In her usual fashion, the teen had Matt’s tiny arms and legs pinched against her wide palm, giving him nowhere to go but her mouth. Her pink flesh pitter-pattered with pre-emptive practice smacks before she enveloped her toy’s head in her lips. Her throat rumbled and purred as the girl kept Matt squished against her lips for two sustained minutes. The sticky tip of her tongue even slipped out a couple times to lick. As the months passed, her kisses had become more like free taste samples of Matt’s body than just simple hello pecks. Which only made the “Mommy” motif even more sickeningly awkward.

“Mmmwwah!” Sarah enunciated as the kiss ended. She wiped away the usual string of saliva which dangled from Matt’s face, then drank in the sight of him with her deep brown eyes. “You give the best kisses, Boogie. They’re little, like you are, but I can feel them, and you, kissing me back whenever Mommy shows you how much she looooves you!”

Matt guessed this idea, like everything Sarah decided about him, was just wild delusion. The very concept that he could ever choose to kiss her back made him shiver, and long for Nadia’s touch all over again. But then it hurt too much, also, to imagine where his girlfriend was now. Because she was, in all likelihood, squashed under the muscular soles of Amy.

“Wanna know what else I’m gonna do to show you how much Mommy loves you?” Sarah questioned; her volume dropped to a gleeful whisper, like she had a secret she was on the verge of revealing. Even though Matt already knew the secret. “You know what time it is, don’t you, Boogie? You know what I’m gonna do to you. Oh, yes you do.”

Of course he knew what time it was.

It was the worst part of his day.

A creature of habit, Sarah set about peeling away Matt’s clothes. The girl hummed happily as she tugged off his shirt, then his pants, and finally underwear, leaving him naked in her palm. He might have actually been grateful for the chance to get out of the itchy hand-stitched doll items she had him in, if it wasn’t for the final purpose of the act.

“There you go. That probably feels good, after you were down in my shoes all day long, right, Boogie? Why don’t you relax now. Let your Mommy take care of you.”

As usual, Sarah spent a minute studying the sight of the helpless bare-bodied little man in her hand. A meek miniature animal, free to do with what she wanted. And as it happened, at this moment, Sarah wanted to play with Matt in a very specific way.

“Shhh. Don’t move, little one. Just let me feel you.”

The velvety tips of her fingers petted gently down his nude frame, trying to soothe him, though this only served to make Matt tenser and more anxious. He was smoothed to a forced prone position on the bed of Sarah’s cushy hand, and there was no rising, nor a point in resistance. She had him sandwiched between her palms.

“That’s it, now,” Sarah whispered like a lullaby. “Stay down. Mommy’s gonna touch you now, okay? It’s gonna feel really good, I promise. Don’t squirm too much, Boogie. You’re so cute like this.”

When Sarah was satisfied with the caressing prelude, the girl wrapped the pillowy pads of her thumb and index finger softly around Matt’s crotch. Then, with expert focus and practice, Sarah commenced rubbing her massive digits up and down along the comparatively microscopic shaft of his member. His three-inch body went painfully rigid at the unwanted contact, though Sarah was cheerfully ignorant of this fact, as she was of all his suffering in general.

“I bet this feels nice, doesn’t it? Your little body is funny, Boogie, but I’m getting better at playing with it. You just gotta let Mommy show you how much she loves you. Sometimes a kiss doesn’t show it all the way, you know?” Sarah explained.

Matt ground his teeth. Why, oh why, did she have to keep dropping those motherly lines? If she was able to comprehend the concept of sexual desires and release, than surely she also comprehended the fact that “mommys” should never be a part of that scenario?

“Why doesn’t your winkie stand up yet, Boogie? I know you’ll do it. I know you’ll blow up like a little balloon after I do this for you. That’s just what boys do, you know,” Sarah said, just as affectionately. Her fingers continued their careful massage. And his dick had yet to stiffen at all. “Since I’m your Mommy, it’s my job to teach you that stuff, and make sure you know how good it feels when I do it to you. You know how you like being around my feet so much, Boogie? Well, this is sort of like that, too. I want you to feel just as happy when I do this as when you get to go play under my toes. Maybe even more!”

The juxtaposition of those revolting ideas was almost enough to make Matt never want to cum again in his life. God forbid the girl ever decide his sexuality was linked to those monstrous bare feet of hers. His dick stayed down.

However, Sarah was persistent. She laid on her stomach upon the bed, with her legs crossed, and her bare feet bobbing in midair. This repose allowed her to concentrate with academic focus on the young man pinned down in her palm. All Matt could see was Sarah’s billboard-sized face, the golden strands of her angelic hair hanging down, and of course those grabby fingers locked around his tiny member.

“Come on now, Boogie. I know you wanna pop for Mommy. Are you gonna do it soon?” she whispered with some slight impatience. She almost sounded hurt, as if the very idea that her demanding fingertips couldn’t masturbate him to completion within a minute was an insult. Puckering her lips, Sarah blew wet warm air over Matt’s gridlocked naked body. “Pop for Mommy, Boogie. Please?”

How was it, Matt often wondered, that he and his artistic, intelligent, sassy, confident girlfriend had gone from passionate free spirits to being the shrunken private property of two bubble-brained teenagers with high opinions of themselves and the sweatiest bare feet on the planet? As he relented to this horrendous daily activity of being literally cock-teased, the man pondered whether the only intimate touch he’d ever feel again in his life would be from this greedy and ginormous stranger. That thought alone was enough to make him want to shrivel up.

Yet, at the same time, in his state of desperation, the mere thought of Nadia’s distant face was enough to perk him up. His tiny erection was now standing up in Sarah’s playful fingers. Molestation or not, the combination of mounting sexual thirst and the gentle contact of skin around his junk was finally having an effect. Disgusted as Matt felt, he couldn’t fight biology.

“Yay! I knew it felt good, Boogie,” Sarah cheered. The buttery spirals of her fingerprints blurred in motion. Spurred on by the discovery of his micro half-chub, Sarah’s fingers picked up the pace. Those giant fingers, which on their own were almost as wide as Matt’s hips, settled into a faster jerking rhythm. The girl was now longer merely taunting him, but actively pumping the man like her own private voodoo doll.

“That’s it. Let Mommy make you feel nice, Boogie. Come on. You’re my pet, and I’m gonna make you feel good, cuz I know you’d like me to. After it’s over, you’ll feel sooooo happy, and you’ll remember just how much I love you!”

Matt banged his head on the plush platform of Sarah’s palm. The tremendous fingers holding down his arms only tightened, and the jacking became more aggressive.

He wanted to resist. More than anything. Some days he was successful in keeping cold, and Sarah eventually just gave up. Today, though, the shrunken man was feeling particularly depressed. Even with Amy’s occasional visits wearing Nadia in her Birkenstocks, he only got to see his enslaved girlfriend once every month or two, and otherwise, his existence was relegated exclusively to being kissed, cuddled, stepped on, and raped by this bubbly blonde amazon.

This depression meant he was forced to find silver linings wherever they appeared, and sometimes, his subconscious mind simply took over and forced him to find pleasure: in the thought of Nadia, wherever she was, and unfortunately, the feeling of Sarah’s fingers toying with him for her own amusement and misplaced generosity.

Matt squirmed in Sarah’s fingers, retched, and experienced the most reticent orgasm of his sad life. Exhausted from rebelling, he went limp again in the girl’s grip. Sarah was only too happy to bundle him up; her fist sealed around Matt, and his abused member wedged into a crevice between her taut fingers.

With his neck poking out the top of the girl’s closed hand, Matt watched numbly as those lips came near again. Sarah was more reserved this time, kissing him only three times full on the face, leaving a gloss of saliva encircling his head.

“See? You feel sooooo much better now, Boogie. It’s like getting to have a cupcake, or a really fun dream. Everybody just gets so happy after, no matter what. Especially me, when I get to do it to you. Cuz your Mommy looooves showing you how much she cares about you, and how good a pet you are, and how much fun you are to play with.”

The man was despondent in Sarah’s fist.

“Now, I bet you already miss them, so we’ll put you back down at your favorite place again, okay? Have fun on Mommy’s feet, Boogie! Mmmwwah!” the giantess proclaimed, with one last kiss on his face, then lowered her pet toward the bedspread.

Matt, defeated, held still as his tiny naked body was dangled ever-nearer to Sarah’s gleefully flexing toes and her doughy pink soles. Even then, his mind only went to one place.

What was Nadia doing at this exact moment?



End Notes:
That'll close the book on this one, but these characters will definitely be back. Hope you enjoyed.

---

If you liked this custom story and are interested in getting your own, read the details here: https://thejacksmith.deviantart.com/journal/Story-Commissions-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from my own stories. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is now live! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10576