Alice by Comrade
Summary:

Alice buys a mysterious old locket and shares its 'special' power with her sister and her school friends.

Premium Entertainment Comrades.


Categories: Incest, Body Exploration, Gentle, Lesbians, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 33337 Read: 227211 Published: December 17 2008 Updated: December 17 2008

1. Chapter 1: Alice & The Locket by Comrade

2. Chapter 2: Alice & Suzie by Comrade

3. Chapter 3: Alice & Bath Time by Comrade

4. Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 4: Chelsea & The Mountains by Comrade

5. Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 5: Anna & The Lilliputian by Comrade

6. Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 6: Charlotte & The Big Screen by Comrade

7. Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 7: Mena & The Costume by Comrade

8. Chapter 8: Alice & The Morning After by Comrade

9. Chapter 9: Alice’s Climax by Comrade

10. Chapter 10: Epilogue by Comrade

Chapter 1: Alice & The Locket by Comrade

Alice was small, with bright blue eyes and long blond hair, regularaly tied into two long plaits.

 

Alice was 18 and Alice was angry.

 

Her family had just moved from the spacious Nottinghamshire countryside to the centre of London, this however wasn’t what aggravated Alice. She loved London, the clubs, the shopping, the theatre; it was all a girl of her age could want. What angered Alice was her new house, or more specifically her new bedroom. She had left behind a huge room in an old converted farmhouse. It had a king-sized four-poster, bay windows and even her own sink. Her new room had none of these luxuries, in fact she could hardly open the door for bags of cloths and possessions she had been unable to unpack.

 

All this was heavily had been aggravating Alice for some time.

 

In fact Alice had just snapped.

 

‘Well I don’t see why I have to have the small room anyway Dad, why can’t Suzie have it? She’s at Uni most the year anyway?’

 

‘You know she needs room for her easels, now stop moaning.’ Her father said barely looking up from his paper.

 

Just then Suzie walked into the kitchen, she was at least a foot taller then her sister, who was just a might under the five foot mark. This meant that Alice’s eye line was confronted daily by two large firm breasts. As her big sister sauntered up to her swaying her hips provocatively Alice prepared herself for a fight.

 

‘Besides someone as little as you can’t possibly need that much room, aye sis?’ Suzie said as she ruffled Alice’s hair, doing very little to improve her mood.

 

‘I wish you’d never come home from Uni, you’re such an arsehole!’

 

‘Anyway speaking of school shouldn’t you be at 6th form or something? Her dad said, still not looking up from his paper.

 

‘Not till 2.’ She answered sulkily.

 

Her Dad then reached for his wallet.

 

‘Well here’s £40, get out of your sisters hair, buzz off into town or something’

 

Alice snatched the money out of her father’s hand, and then she just stood there pouting for a second, her ample little bosom heaving with consignation. Stamping her foot, and with hands balled into little fists, she stormed out of the room, pausing only to flick the V’s at her dad and sister before slamming the door behind her.

 

‘It was just bloody typical of him’, she thought, as she sat on the underground carriage. ‘He’s always shoving money at me to shut me up.’

 

Alice’s father had a very hands-off approach to parenting. Her Dad was often away on business trips and her mother had left when Alice was very young. This meant that Alice was usually ‘babysat’ by her twenty-year-old sister, a fact witch Suzie constantly reminded her of.

 

Alice took the £40 out of her purse and looked at it.

 

‘At least I’m getting more guilt money now we’ve moved out.’ she mused.

 

Alice decided to get off the tube early at Shoreditch.  She wanted to look around some of her favourite boutiques to decide what to spend the money on. She checked out her usual haunts, trying on dresses hats and shoes, until she rounded a corner to find an old dilapidated shop with an ancient cracked sign that read:

  Mrs Bigge’s Emporium of Antiques and Curiosities: Est. 1843 

Alice was shocked, she had been shopping in these streets regularly for at least two weeks now and thought that she knew every nook, cranny and ally there was. Intrigued she pushed open the rotting wooden door and heard a bell tinkle sweetly from somewhere inside the depths of the shop. The shop itself was small and crammed, fit to burst with antiques, clothes, furniture and some things Alice couldn’t even put a name too. Alice was in heaven pouring over the shop contents, opening boxes, scouring tabletops and peering behind stacks of old papers, looking for that elusive bargain.

 

Suddenly she heard a little cough and turned to find a small old lady sat behind the wooden counter. She was squat and round and smiled a toothy smile at Alice. Her hair was tied behind her head in a tight bun and she wore a set of small oval spectacles on the end of her thin lined nose. Alice couldn’t help noticing she was sat on an old green bean bag, giving the impression of a frog on a lily pad. Alice nervously smiled back.

 

Still smiling the old women said gently ‘Is there any thing I can help you with dear?’

 

‘Not really, I was just browsing.’ Alice replied.

 

‘Well why don’t you take a seat dear, I’ll fix you up a nice herbal tea, we don’t get that many customers you know.’

 

Alice looked at her watch; it was only 12 O’clock, plenty of time until she had to be in lessons.

 

‘Sure why not.’ She said smiling.

 

She sat down on an old ornate stool and watched as the old women poured the tea into two china teacups.

 

Passing her a cup the old lady said, ‘Now then dear what brings you here.’

 

Alice took the £40 out of her purse and showed it to the women, ‘My father gave me this.’ she said.

‘Oh well, your very lucky then aren’t you dear.’

 

‘Not really.’

 

‘Oh, why ever not?’

 

‘He just gives me money to shut me up, then the next thing you know he’s off on a business trip to Paris or Milan or somewhere and that’s the last you see of him for weeks.’

 

‘Well I’m sure he loves you deep down dear.’ She said, smiling reassuringly.

 

‘Yer well not as much as my stupid sister, can you believe this she’s away studying art all year at Uni and she still got the huge bedroom in the new house. I don’t have any room to store anything. Its ridiculous and I have to put up with her ‘babysitting’ me now she’s back for the summer.’

 

The old women mused something over for a moment.

 

‘I’m not sure I can help you with your family but I might be able to solve your storage problem.’

 

‘Really, how?’ Alice asked intrigued.

 

The old lady riffled through a few draws and withdrew an old locket from behind the counter. Alice loved it immediately. It was bright gold with jewels encrusted around the edge. In the middle there was a gilded symbol that had worn over the years. It appeared, to Alice at least, to resemble the mathematic symbols for ‘less than.’

She gently picked it up with her small hands and turned it over lightly in her palm.

 

‘This is really amazing! I bet it’s expensive though.’

 

‘You’d be surprised, its costume jewellery mostly, very little of it is actually real. However it will solve your space problem.’

 

Alice failed to see how that was possible but wanted the pretty locket anyway.

 

‘How much would you want?’ She enquired.

 

‘Oh too sweet little girlie like you about twenty pounds will be ok.’

 

Alice smiled and handed over the money and then daintily slipped the locket around her neck. Then she stood up and curtsied sweetly to old lady.

 

‘Thank you very much, it’s lovely. Oh and thank you for the tea, it was very refreshing.’

 

‘Not at all luv’ do stop by again wont you.’ The old women said grinning mischievously.

 

* * *

 

Alice spent the rest of her day doing what she was invariably good at, daydreaming her way through lessons. She sat at the back with her eyes shut gently fingering the locket. ‘What could the old women have meant by solve my space problem?’ It all seemed so very implausible to Alice. When the last lesson finally ended she grabbed her bag and headed for the exit. Just as she was about to slip out into the freedom of London, four girls stood in the door, blocking her way.

 

Taken aback she put out her hand and said ‘Hi my names Alice’

 

The girls giggled and then a tall girl stepped forward. She had long black hair that flowed over her impressive chest and down to her slim waist.

 

She shook her hand and said, ‘Yer we know, we’ve been watching you for the last couple of weeks and we think you should come to one of our extra special sleepovers.’

 

Alice was taken aback by this open invitation.

 

Reflecting her shock as all the girls giggled again.

 

‘You still have sleepovers?’ Alice asked tentatively.

 

‘Course silly, they used to fun when we were younger but now we can drink and everything.’

 

Alice thought it over, she hadn’t made any friends since moving to London, this would be a great excuse to finally get to know some people, and maybe have a little fun into the bargain.

 

‘Ok then, can I get your number?’ She asked.

 

The tall girl got out her mobile then lent in close to Alice, effectively looming over the tiny girl.

 

‘My names Chelsea by the way’ she said with a wink. They exchanged numbers then Chelsea said ‘We’re meeting tonight at nine, at my house; I’ll text you the details.’

 

Alice smiled at the three other girls, who giggled again, one of them even blushed, and then she turned to Chelsea.

‘That sounds great I can’t wait!’ She said enthusiastically.

 

‘Nice necklace by the way.’ Chelsea added.

 

Before Alice could respond Chelsea had turned and walked out of the door, the three girls following behind in her wake.

 

* * *

 

Alice had found the invitation a little surprising but was pleased people were at least talking to her now. She was so easy to ignore all small and shy at the back of the class. She soon found herself gently stroking the necklace as she sat on the tube carriage and daydreaming about the sleepover.

 

By the time she got home the house appeared empty. She found a note of the counter top that told her that her father had had to rush off to Munich for an urgent business meeting. The note said Suzie was left in charge until he got back.

 

‘Bloody typical!’ She thought, ‘I’ll have to put up with her ordering me around now for days on end.’

 

She picked up her back and stomped to her room to pack for the sleepover. Turning the knob of her door she realised she had to push against the door to even get it open. The room was so full of boxes and clothes that the door had been jammed. She pushed with all her strength, which agreeably wasn’t much, and eventually managed to push it open. Exhausted and, shutting the door behind her, she picked up one of the bags of clothes.

 

‘If only all this stuff was smaller, like dolls cloths or something then I could just drop then into a draw and be done with it.’ She thought fancifully.

 

Magically just as she though that very thought something extraordinary happened. The bag in her hands began to slowly reduce in size. It wasn’t very noticeable at first but soon Alice realised that the bag was becoming increasingly lighter. She watched, wide eyed in amazement, as the bag dwindled until it was no bigger than the palm of her hand!

 

She gently opened the bag to find a pile of her own cloths in perfect miniature. She gently picked out one of her bras and laid it on her finger tip. Alice couldn’t believe it! One minute she was wishing the cloths smaller and then all of a sudden they were reduced until they were too small for the average Barbie doll.

 

Alice carefully picked up a box of books to try and repeat the process. She wished that the box would become no bigger than the cloths and watched as the exact same thing happened again. The box shrunk until it was gently nestled in her palm and Alice carefully placed it and the bag of cloths into the draw of her bedside cabinet.

 

Alice then attempted to explore the phenomenon further. She pointed to a picture on the wall and said ‘Shrink!’

 

This time however nothing happened. She looked at the picture frustrated and then walked over to it. As her hand reached out and touched the frame it began to dwindle. Reacting quickly Alice realised that she able to control its size. She let the picture shrink a few inches and then watched as it stabilised at a little under its original height. She then attempted to re-grow the picture. This was also successful but Alice found that when she tried to grow the picture beyond it original size she drew a blank.

 

Then Alice then felt a ray of warmth emanating from her chest. She looked down to find the locket glowing as it was nestled in between her breasts. She gently grasped it in her hand and giggled to herself.

 

‘This must be what the old lady meant by solving my storage problems.’ She thought smiling.

 

Alice looked at her watch, it was five O’Clock. She had plenty of time until the sleepover, so she decided to experiment. She began to shrink all the bags of cloths, boxes of book, DVD’s and general possessions that she had brought with her from her old house. She then placed them all in her the draw of her bedside table.

 

Alice looked down at them and giggled, it was funny for her to see all of her worldly possessions reduced to doll size and placed in a draw. She then began to imagine what it would be like to be small enough to ware those doll sized cloths and read those tiny books. As she thought about this she hatched a fiendish plan. She stood on her bed and looked down at the locket.

 

‘Don’t fail me now.’ She said out loud.

 

With that she imagined her self getting smaller, gently shrinking until she was less than half her own size. To her delight she began to slowly dwindle in size. She could feel her whole body tingling as her head was now level with the beds headboard.

 

Still shrinking Alice walked to the end of her bed where she was greeted by a now huge stuffed toy.  It was a bear that her Dad had won for her at the fair. At Alice’s reduced state she was exactly eye level to the huge toy,

 

‘This must make me a little over two feet tall.’ Alice thought to herself.

 

She kissed the bear sweetly on its nose and with a smile on her face sat down on one of his huge paws. She looked at the locket still glowing in her hands, it too had reduced to match her current size and was gently cooling as the shrinking abated. 

 

With her shrinking on hold for the moment Alice began to explore the rest of her room. Everything loomed above her. She was now able to walk underneath her desk and could only reach up to the third draw of her chest of draws! Turning she saw the door handle just out of reach.

 

‘I can forget about using that with out the help of a chair, or some teeny tiny stilts.’ She thought, smiling to herself.

 

Alice then saw something which made her freeze with excitement. It was one of her bras, a blue lacy contraption, hanging off the bedpost. She walked over to it and marvelled at how big it was compared to her now miniscule breasts. When she had been full sized her breasts had been an impressive pert C-Cup but now they were dwarfed by this huge bra. She held it up to her chest and found that she could get both breasts into one cup with room to spare, this amazed and excited Alice at the same time.

 

Alice was in a wonderland, she found the idea of being small thrilling. There was something almost forbidden about being shrunk, she felt so vulnerable but alive at the same time, it was as if her mind wouldn’t allow her to be in such a vulnerable position, so defying this instincts made her mind race with rebellious excitement.

 

Alice climbed back onto her bed and laid there amongst her huge pillows and cuddly toys. Before she realised it she found herself drifting off into a warm contented sleep when, suddenly, and without warning, she found that her hand was inside her panties.

 

She began to slowly massage her clitoris with her left hand while massaging her nipple with the right. She couldn’t get the image of the giant bra out of her head. Alice had only ever had mild lesbian tendencies growing up. Once or twice she had masturbated at the thought of sex with another woman but had never taken it any further. This however was something entirely different. The thought of a huge pair of breasts, as big as those that would fit her now huge bra, smothering her was getting her very hot indeed, when suddenly another hot idea jumped into her brain.

 

She stood up and slowly undressed, unravelling her hair from its long blond pigtails and letting it cascade over her ample little cleavage. She removed her t-shirt and jeans and then her little shrunken bra, leaving her naked but for a pair of tiny red lace panties. She then climbed up onto her chest of draws and with considerable effort pried open the top draw. Sweating and panting the little explorer found what she was looking for. Wrapped up in on of her old t-shirts was a small slim black object. It had a dial on the side witch selected one of three different settings. Hungrily the little vixen snatched up the vibrator and jumped back down onto the bed.

 

Laying on one of her silky pillow, the big vibrator clamped between her tiny thighs, Alice flicked the vibrator speed setting to 1. She squealed as the huge black object began to shake under her. Alice was enjoying the sensations of this black jackhammer deeply but wanted more! She flicked the vibrator setting to 2 and felt herself shake like her loins were undergoing a small eruption. She could feel the bulge of the vibrator as it as it shook against her panties and it was driving her wild. Carefully she positioned herself so that the vibrator was flat against the bed and she sat on it as she removed her panties. The feelings in between her thighs were almost unbearable forcing her to clamp her legs around the vibrator.

 

Then, as she was nearing climax, Alice flicked the vibrator to its third and final setting. She didn’t have to wait long for results. The vibrator was now so wild it took all of her efforts to contain it. Her climax was short and swift, as unable to hold the vibrator any longer, she let go bringing forth waves of orgasmic pleasure that washed over her like the tides of a tiny sea.

 

When Alice finally awoke from her post orgasmic slumber it was to the sight of the still rampant vibrator slip down the side of the bed, humming like a wounded animal in the dark of the beds underside.

 

‘Damn!’ thought Alice ‘How am I meant to get that back now?’

 

Just as she was pondering possible retrieval strategies she heard a thundering knock at the door.

 

‘Er...Who is it?’ Alice shouted at the top of her voice.

 

‘Its Suzie, who do you think!’ Came the booming reply.

 

‘Well...er...just a minute.’ Alice squeaked back. Her voice had become very high since the shrinking she realised, rather embarrassed.  

 

‘You need to come and do the washing up. What happened to you voice? Are messing me about?’ Suzie said as she began to open the door.

‘NO WAIT! Don’t open the door!’ Alice yelled.

 

Suzie froze with her hand on the door.

 

‘Hold on what that buzzing sound? Alice, are you masturbating in there?’ Suzie said, sounding disgusted.

 

‘Er... No.’ Alice replied desperately trying to re-grow herself. She couldn’t concentrate on her size with this huge distraction banging at her door.

 

‘You are! And I think it’s gross. No wonder you’re so quiet all the time, ‘cos that’s all you’re thinking about! Anyway I want you in here in two minutes to wash up, I’m not doing it and Dad left me in charge! Don’t forget!’

 

With that Alice heard her sister turn and storm off down the hall.   

 

Alice slowly got down from the bed. She could still here the vibrator purring in the dark depths of the beds underside.

 

‘I’m just a little to big to walk under there comfortably.’ Alice thought to herself.

 

Suddenly the warm tingling returned and she realised she was shrinking again. This time she stopped the process she hadn’t started when she was just a little bigger than the average Barbie doll.

 

With a nervous giggle she delved into the dark cave under her bed. It didn’t take long for the naked little teen to discover the now huge vibrator behind an old crisp packet and a long since discarded pair of underwear.

 

‘Ah that’s were these went!’ Alice thought to herself as she held the once dainty panties against her body.

She marvelled at the panties, easily as tall as she was ‘These would make an excellent sarong if cloths were at a premium’ she thought.

 

Then, with considerable effort, Alice managed to turn off the rogue vibrator, and with her hands on it black surface and one on the white panties, she began to shrink then to a more manageable scale.

 

Once the panties were her own size she slipped them on over her still sore sex and then looked down at the once mighty black menace. ‘I bet Barbie never had one of these!’ She said, giggling to herself.

 

With that Alice turned and carefully navigated her way through her junk back towards the light of her bedroom floor. Once there she began to grow back to her original height.

 

Alice felt a pang of regret as the world around her began to shrink back to its original size. In no time at all she was back to her original petite high of just four foot eleven and stood, almost naked in her cramped bedroom. Alice then quickly dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans and a little woolly v-neck sweater, which showed off her impressive cleavage, and said wickedly ‘I think its time big old Suzie got a taste of what it’s like to be tiny.’

Chapter 2: Alice & Suzie by Comrade
 

As Alice walked into the kitchen see was greeted by the familiar sight of her older sister sprawled out voluptuously on the sofa. Her huge D cup breasts were gently rising and falling as she inhaled and exhaled. Alice new that her sister liked the dominant position her stature gave her over Alice and she couldn’t wait to redress the balance a little. ‘Besides it’ll be fun to have a little sister around the place.’ She thought to herself.

 

Just as she was imagining what she could make a tiny Suzie do, like doing the housework, imagine a mini little Suzie trying to iron or hidden under a pile of fallen washing, or even trying to paint with huge brushes on an easel that was bigger than herself, she was snapped out of this fantasy by her sister shouting.

 

‘Are you gonna get on with the washing up or just stand there daydreaming?’

 

Alice stared intently at her sister. She was wearing a pair of artists overalls fashioned like dungarees. They hugged her figure tightly, accentuating her long legs and Amazonian physique. Her curly black hair was tied back and held in place with a couple of small paint brushes.

 

‘Do you know what sis, I think I might take it easy on the sofa with you for a minute.’ Alice said, flopping down next to her sister on the sofa. Suzie sat up with a scowl etched into every line of her sexy dark features. 

 

‘What? You do know Dad left me in charge don’t you? All I have to do is tell him what a brat you’ve been and he’ll stop you pocket money for a month.’

 

‘I don’t think you’ll be doing that you little bitch.’

 

With that Alice put her hand onto her sister’s shoulder and began, slowly at first, to shrink her.

 

‘Hey I don’t know who you’re calling little but I’m bigger than you titch.’

 

Suzie than blinked a few times as if confused.

 

‘I feel a bit weird Alice. You know what I get like when I don’t my relaxation time.’

 

Alice had tried to make the shrinking subtle for her sisters first dose but it was difficult considering she was shrinking her from a once commanding six foot one to a more manageable four foot eleven.

 

‘Alice I feel really odd, I could have sworn that the room just got bigger.’

 

‘Rooms don’t get bigger silly, you must be feeling unwell.’

 

‘Yer that must be it.’ Suzie said rubbing her eyes.

 

Alice stopped her sister’s shrinking at exactly her height. Her once Amazonian breasts now reduced to slightly smaller than her own. They were still commanding compared with her current stature but they looked simply average against Alice’s.

 

Alice watched memorised as her now petite sister stood up, still unaware of her situation.

 

‘I think I’m gonna get some pain killers, I can feel a migraine coming on.’ She said stumbling of the sofa.

 

Alice couldn’t think how to break the news to her newly reduced sibling. She decided to stand up and follow her from the sofa into the open plan kitchen. Suzie was still oblivious to the changes that had taken place in her body. She didn’t even twig when she found herself having to use a chair to get to the medicine cabinet. Alice couldn’t believe how cute she looked climbing on the chair, her cute little ass wobbling in the reduced dungarees.

 

Alice decided to confront her sister as she got down from the chair.

 

Suzie picked up the pain killers and slid down off the chair. She was immediately confronted by her sister staring directly into her eyes.

 

‘Hey get out of the way pipsqueak! I need to get some water.’

 

‘Hold on’ Suzie thought to herself ‘Was I just looking Alice in the eye?’

 

She looked again and her worst fears were confirmed. Alice now stood as tall as herself, she had her hands on her hips in a sexy pose and was desperately trying to suppress a giggle. Proportionately Alice dwarfed her sister. Suzie’s little arms looked positively tiny against when compared with Alice’s and her once Amazonian figure seemed slender compare to Alice’s curves.

 

‘Alice! YOUR HUGE!’

 

‘Er...not exactly sis, you see the thing is you shrunk.’

 

‘SHRUNK! How could I have SHRUNK! People don’t just shrink Alice!’

 

‘You did. Look come here I’ll show you how it works.’

 

Before Suzie had time to protest Alice had grabbed hold of Suzie’s arm. She could feel the world beginning to retreat again. This time, more conscious of the change, she watched in horror as her eye level began to fall below Alice’s. First underneath her huge chin, then below her neck and then passed the v-neck of her sweater, eventually resting just below her newly huge, and very intimidating, bosom.

 

 ‘See silly, it was you who shrunk all along!’ Alice said poking her in her newly reduced breast.

 

Suzie stared in horror as Alice sauntered provocatively up to her and pushed her in the shoulder.

 

‘Now you listen here.’ She said in a far more commanding voice than usual.

 

‘I’m tried of you bossing me around all the time, so I decided to shrink you. I can make you any size I want, so watch you step missy.’

 

All Suzie could do was gulp and stare up at the huge globes hovering just above her eye line.

 

‘You see sis, I’m not going to hurt you, I’m your my sister after all. I just want you to get a taste of your own medicine. If by the time Dad gets back you’ve been good I’ll turn you back to normal. Besides it might be fun for you to be my little sister for a little while.’ She said ruffling Suzie’s long black hair. ‘So what do you say? You gonna behave?’

 

Suzie snapped out of the spell that the shrinking had held over her and looked up at her sister’s grinning face.

 

‘FUCK YOU ALICE!’ She shouted in a delightfully squeaky little voice.

 

‘I’m afraid that’s the wrong answer Susan.’ Alice said as she picked up the defiant little tyke. She could feel her little legs kicking and her little hands trying to scratch at her skin. Alice then carried Suzie over to the sofa, with her resisting all the while. Suzie then felt a sudden rush of air as she was unceremoniously dropped onto the now huge settee. She tried to speak but the fall had knocked the breath out of her.

 

Alice loomed over her and spoke in a softer voice.

 

‘Look Suzie, that sort of behaviour isn’t going to get you anywhere and if you persist on throwing tantrums all put you to bed without any supper.’

 

Alice was pleased with herself, having this level of power of her domineering sister was simply delightful. She revelled in her ability to pick up Suzie like she was nothing more than a child. She thought she looked very cute sat on the sofa her little chest rising and falling with her resent exertions.

 

Alice then sat down next to Suzie, who winced as the weight displacement made her cushion rise noticeably highly than was normal. Alice then picked up the little girl and sat her on her lap.

 

‘What are you going to do with me?’ She asked with a little pleading in her voice. She could feel Alice’s large breasts pressing against the small of her back and shuddered as she ran her fingers gently thought her long black hair.’

 

‘Well I told you, that depends on how good you are. However I think you need to be taught a lesson for your little violent outburst earlier.’

 

Suzie looked up at her sister her eyes wide with fear. Alice then picked her up and deposited her across her lap with her pert little bottom exposed to Alice’s every whim.

 

‘What are you going to do!?’ She enquired with more than a little apprehension in her voice.

 

Alice raised her hand to place the first swat upon her unprotected bottom.

 

‘WAIT! NO!’ Suzie Screamed.

 

The first swat caught Suzie’s buttocks with a satisfying little slap. Alice then raised her hand for a second time.

 

‘NO!’ Suzie screamed for a second time.

 

This swat hit her harder and her little eyes began to water.

 

Alice then began to peel away Suzie’s cloths in order to gain better access to her buttocks. She managed to undo the clasps and lower the dungarees until they covered half of her bottom. Alice could see her sister’s pants poking irresistibly out from under the denim. She peeled back the dungarees further and gave her silk clad arse another little swat.

 

‘If you don’t want anymore you have to say you’re sorry for being so mean to me.’ Alice commanded.

 

As the fourth swat landed and her petite little tush, Suzie screamed ‘All right I apologise!’

 

Hungrily Alice peeled back her panties and administered another smack on her fully exposed behind.

 

‘Mean it?’

 

As the last landed Suzie shouted through her tears. ‘YES! YES! I mean it!

 

By this time Suzie had began to try with the stinging pain in her little buttocks.

 

Alice gently lifted up her little sister and held her to her chest.

 

‘That’s ok then, I just wanted to make myself clear. Come on let’s go and dry those tears.’

 

Suzie walked with her back into the kitchen and watched as Alice got her a Kleenex out of a draw. The tissue appeared huge to Suzie as she held it in her little hands, about the size of a t-shirt. Alice then bent down so that the two girls were at eye level.

 

‘Now Suzie.’ She said soothingly. ‘This is a great opportunity for us to bond a little more, there’s reason why this can’t be fun for the both of us.’

 

‘I don’t see how this can be any fun for me.’ Suzie said scowling. ‘Look at me I’m a pipsqueak!’

 

‘Hey its not that bad you know, think of all the perks. Your beds king-sized now, just like the one at the old house.’

 

‘I Suppose.’

 

‘And think how much food you need now, not much I reckon.’

 

‘That could be a plus.’

 

‘See now you getting it, and besides do you know how unbelievably cute you look.’

 

Suzie scowled. ‘Well if you like being shrunk so much why don’t you come down here and join me.’

 

‘I’ve already been small honey, and believe you me I loved it. Unfortunately for you I’m enjoying being big a little too much.’ With that Alice put her hands on her hips and lent over Suzie accentuating her mighty cleavage. She gave a little pout and then blew her tiny sister a kiss.

 

‘Now honey would you be a doll and make me a sandwich.’

 

‘What! No wa...’ One stern look from her sister shattered all Suzie’s hopes of defiance.

 

Alice leaned in closer to her sister and said it in a mock pleading voice. ‘Go on, be a doll!’

 

As little Suzie scurried off to get the ingredients, Alice thought to herself. ‘Actually I quite like the sound of that.’

 

‘Forget that Suzie and come back here.’ Alice ordered.

 

With a little sigh Suzie dropped the huge loaf of bread she had retrieved from one of the cupboards and scurried back towards her sister.

 

‘I’ve had a really neat idea. You just wait here I’m going to run a bath.’

 

 

Chapter 3: Alice & Bath Time by Comrade

Chapter 3: Alice & Bath Time

 

Suzie didn’t think of disobeying, the punishment inflicted upon her bottom still stung, making her face burn with shame.

 

‘Here watch TV or something.’ Alice said thrusting the large remote into the little girl’s hands.

 

Suzie sat with her legs dangling over the side of the sofa trying to flick between the channels with the unwieldy remote. She’d been there for about ten minutes when she heard her sister voice from the landing:

 

‘You can come in now.’

 

Suzie wearily flicked off the TV and jumping down from the sofa. With a considerable amount of effort she climbed the stair and gently pushed open the door to the bathroom. The first thing that hit her was the steam; it rushed out of the room into the hallway as if desperate for its freedom. Fighting the clouds of vapour she stepped into the bathroom. The sight that greeted her was that of her sister, naked except for a small baby blue bikini that clung to her curvy figure in all the right places and a small golden locket that sat between her breasts. She looked over to the bath, which was full to the brim with hot soapy water, bubbles were spilling over the side onto the floor.

 

‘What’s all this?’ She asked nervously.

 

‘We’re going to get a bath together before I have to go to me sleepover.’ Alice replied grinning.

 

Suzie surveyed the situation. ‘but that won’t be comfortable were both far to big.’

 

‘Well that’s were you come in doll.’ Alice said, still with the same cheeky grin on her face.

 

‘What do you mean?’

 

‘Well don’t worry, this wont hurt a bit and I’ll keep you perfectly safe. Just relax and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.’

 

Alice then advanced on Suzie, who realising all too late the severity of the situation. She failed to run and before she knew it Alice had her hands around her waists. She watched in horror as everything began to expand around her the third time that day. This time however thing were far more acute then her previous shrinks. When she dwindled past Alice’s hips she felt a huge rush of air as she was lifted off the ground. Now held in front of Alice’s increasingly large face she began to shrink to truly ghastly proportions. She let out a little yelp of fear as Alice let go with one of her hands and she realised that she was being held with just four of her sister’s dainty fingers and a once tiny thumb. Alice began to stroke her hair with her other hand and to coo softly.

 

‘Everything’s going to be fine Suzie.’ She reassured her. ‘You just need to be tiny for us to share the bath that’s all. Anyway won’t it be fun to swim in your own bath, I could even blow some bubbles and make you a private Jacuzzi.’

 

Suzie’s mind betrayed her and she gave a little smile at the idea, but before she was able to respond to her sister, or punish hr mind for its betrayal, she looked up and stared gobsmacked as her shrinking stopped and she stood no bigger than a common Barbie doll. She stood up in her sister’s palm and said.

 

‘...but...I’m...’

 

‘...Tiny, yes and incredibly cute to boot.’ Alice said as she gently placed Suzie by the sink.

 

‘Now let’s get you out of those stuffy little cloths.’ Alice said with another cheeky grin.

 

Suzie, unable to do otherwise, began to strip in front of her giant sister. Alice watched in awe. She had hardly thought about women until the locket had come into her life, and now the thought of cute little nymphs was driving her crazy. She new that her sister was hot but still in the back of her mind it was her sister. She admired her tiny tight body, her once proud breasts being suspended by the tiniest of bras and her cute little rear being supported by a little matching thong. Alice began to swell with anticipation for the sleepover. There she could explore all her fantasies with the girls without having to think of her sister. She knew by the way one of then had looked at her that the sleepover was gong to be a little more than just talking about boys, little did they know how much more.

 

Unable to resist Alice pinched Suzie’s little bottom with thumb and forefinger. The resulting squeal for her sister was more than satisfactory.

 

‘Hurry up Suze, the baths getting cold.’

 

Suzie looked up at her sister, an imposing curvy giant whose breasts now looked more like small fleshy hills than the cleavage of a petite four foot eleven 18 year old. Without thinking she looked down at her own breasts, big compared with her current stature but the size of grapes to her giant sister.

 

Alice had noticed this and said with a chuckle. ‘Don’t worry sis you can still give Barbie a run for her money!’

 

She then picked up two tiny bits of fabric from the find of the bath.

 

‘Here you go sis, you’ve got to protect your modesty. Suzie walked over to her sister’s finger tip where the tiny pieces of multi coloured fabric were draped. Upon closer inspection she realised that they were one of her flowery bikini’s shrunk down to doll size. This opened up a whole world of objects in Suzie’s mind that her sister could reduce to her current stature. She then thought of the little dolls house that was stored in the attic. ‘God I’d fit in that’ she though to herself. She’d always wondered as a child what it was like to be one her Barbies, all tiny and pretty, without a care in the world. Now she had an all too personal opportunity to find out. Again her brain betrayed her, she let out a little giggle just thinking about the dolls house.

 

‘Quit stalling.’ Came the booming voice from above.

 

Suzie hurriedly put on the red and white flowery bikini and left the rest of her tiny cloths in a sorry pile next to the hot tap. She then felt a sudden rush of vertigo as her sister’s huge hand lifted her off the sink and a sudden jostling movement as she was carried over to the bath. She was then placed on top of a bar of soap that rested in a holder next to the taps. The soft lather of the soap was soothing on her recently punished buttocks and she sat there contented for a few seconds. She then had to watch the awe-inspiring sight of her giant sister slip her huge body into the foamy water. When Alice had relaxed into the subs she lent forward and plucked her sister off the soap.

 

‘You wanna dive in honey?’ She asked

 

Suzie nodded and standing up straight on Alice’s palm she plunged herself into the foamy suds. She quickly swam to the surface and floated, treading water, in between her sister legs. Alice lay down again and gestured to her shrunken sister.

 

 ‘You wanna climb up onto here?’ she said pointing towards her stomach.

 

‘Er...ok.’ She said as she began to swim towards the centre of her legs and her huge blue bikini bottoms.

 

When she reached her sister’s crotch she attempted to mount her belly without placing her feet on the slippery blue pants. Alice giggled as she watched Suzie attempt to skirt around her crotch, this level of teasing by her teeny sister was, Alice had to admit, rather enjoyable. Unable to resist to feeling of Suzie’s tiny feet on her pelvis Alice rammed her legs together trapping Suzie between her mammoth thighs. Suzie desperately tried to make an escape but she was wedged in far too tight. After a few pleasurable minutes Alice released Suzie from her prison and placed her on her stomach.

 

‘Well that was fun wasn’t it?’ Alice said with a look of lust in her eyes.

 

‘Speak for yourself.’ Suzie said scowling.

 

‘Now I’ve got a little job for you sis, I want you to wash my stomach.’ Alice said squeezing some shower gel onto the unsuspecting Suzie’s head.

 

Suzie desperately tried to free herself from the goo but every time her hands made contact with any of it she only succeeded in creating a greater lather over her tiny body. Once Alice thought that she was suitably soapy she picked her sister up and began to rub her against her stomach. She could feel the tiny bumps of her breasts and arse against her skin and it thrilled her no end, she couldn’t wait to do this with someone who wasn’t family!

 

Once she was pleased with the soapy effect Suzie’s body had created she rinsed off her sister and placed her on the nape of her neck, just above her cleavage. Looking down at the little beauty she noticed that her little flowery bikini top had come off due to the running. This meant that her once mighty bosom had bounced free and heaved above the steamy water.

 

‘Well if it was going to be that sort of a bath you could have warned me.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Suzie stared down in horror to discover her newly freed breasts swaying gently, her two stiff little nipples betraying her arousal to the sexy giant above. She let out a little squeal of horror and tried to cover then with her miniaturised hands.

 

While Suzie panicked Alice was gently undoing her own bikini top and letting it float away into the soapy depths of the bath. Once Suzie had come to terms with her own nudity she looked down to find two giant naked breasts confronting her. She could only gape at the size of them, each more than half the size of her own body and with big puffy nipples that easily out shone her own breasts.

 

‘Like what you see?’ Alice asked smirking.

 

Before Suzie could reply she felt Alice’s body tip forward and as she slid down Alice’s neck towards her massive cleavage. Desperate to slow her decent she grabbed onto the nearest thing within reach, the golden locket, kicked hopelessly as her feet became wedged in her sister’s cleavage.

 

She lay there for a moment panting and marvelling at her current situation. Then she looked up and said softly.

 

‘Why are you still wearing that locket?’

 

‘This locket is what makes you shrink sis, here I’ll show you.’

 

Just then the locket began to glow. Suzie could feel her self receding and her legs rising from between her sister breasts. When the shrinking stopped she lay, clinging onto the now glowing necklace, a mere six inches tall.

 

‘What did you have to do that for?’ She asked angrily ‘Aren’t I already small enough?’

 

‘Well I thought I’d give you a practical demonstration and besides you’re much more manageable this way, look how easily I can do this!’ Alice said as she picked up her pocket sized sister and placed on top of her right breast, straddling the nipple.

 

Then she said ‘I hope your sitting comfortably because I’m about to wash your hair.’

 

As Suzie shuffled slightly to gain purchase on the nipple Alice began to lather tiny amounts of shampoo and then conditioner into her sister’s head, all the while gently singing in her sweet little voice.

 

Suzie had to admit that the day had been a strange one. Everything that had happened seemed designed to undermine her but she couldn’t help finding Alice’s giant attention relaxing. She allowed herself to drift off while her sister’s fingers rubbed creams and lotions all over her hair and tiny body.   

 

When Suzie was suitably clean Alice rinsed her off in the bath water and placed her into her dressing gown pocket. The gown hung from the door knob and Suzie found herself suspended impossibly high above the bathroom floor.

 

‘Now you stay in there while I wash my hair.’ Her sister commanded

 

Unable to do anything else Suzie snuggled down into the soft pocket. She lay there snug and peaceful for some minutes until she was rudely awakened by a huge jerking movement. Her fluffy sanctuary began to shake as if trapped in a storm. After a few moments the turbulence subsided and Suzie felt the back wall of the pocket stiffen, as if stretched over a canvas. A few second of closer inspection revealed that she was in the breast pocket and it had been stretched across one of Alice’s huge boobs. Unable to stop herself Suzie began to slowly rub the wall of the pocket imagining the shear size of the breast that lay behind. Her actions seemed to go unnoticed until she tweaked her sister’s giant puffy nipple through the pink material. This caused the pocket to flood with light as it was opened revealing her sister’s huge grinning face.

 

‘Now, now, cheeky.’ She said ‘You can do all that if my friends come over later. For now your going to have to amuse yourself I’m afraid.’

 

They where now inside Alice’s room. Suzie could just see the scenery by peaking out the top of the pocket. She watched as Alice slipped off the dressing gown and hung it on the door. This gave her a full view of her giant sister in all her unadulterated majesty. Now at six inches tall each of Alice’s breasts appeared as big as herself, with nipples as big as her head! Her arse cheeks were taller than she was and Suzie new she could be smothered by Alice’s huge sexy cleft. Alice’s face appeared to be the size of a billboard, with lips longer than her forearm.

 

Needles to say Suzie was scared, but she also found herself enjoying her new helplessness. That giant women that was parading, almost naked, in front of her could do whatever she wanted with Suzie, and Suzie, a natural control freak, found this exhilarating.

 

Alice was humming softly to her self as she began to get dressed for the sleepover. She couldn’t wait to see some of the girls from collage girls as small as her sister, if not tinier. The thought was making her wet. Resisting the temptation to masturbate right there on the bed. She began to think about provisions for her tiny sister for the night. Planning her sister’s night whist being heavily turned on was forcing her plans into terribly erotic avenues. With a plan formulating she sauntered up to where her sister was dangling, in nothing more than her white lace bra and some white frilly panties.

 

‘Now then sis.’ She said ‘I’ve had and idea about where you can stay tonight.’

 

‘What do you mean? Are you going to un-shrink me?’ Suzie asked hopefully.

 

‘No of course not honey, you’re far too cute the way you are.’

 

‘Well what are you gonna do with me?’

 

‘Don’t worry.’ Alice said with her familiar grin ‘I’ve thought of a great idea.’

 

She then plucked her sister out of the pocket with her thumb and for finger and placed her on her bed, near the pillow. A few minutes later Alice returned with something clasped tightly in her fist.

 

‘What’s that you’ve got?’ Suzie asked, dreading the answer.

 

‘That? That is your old dolls house; I thought you’d recognise it.’

 

Suzie walked towards her sister’s outstretched palm and stared closely at the contents. Nestled in the middle was indeed her old dolls house, now no taller than her waist, but perfect in every detail. 

 

‘I had to shrink it a bit to get it out of the loft.’ Alice explained

 

‘Your not going to make me that small, are you?’  Suzie said with a look of horror on her face.

 

‘No don’t worry, you’d be super cute but I’d be worried about losing you.’

 

Suzie, only slightly reassured, watched as Alice placed the dolls house on the floor and slowly began to make it expand. It eventually stopped when it was the right size for her tiny six inch frame.

 

‘Right then!’ Alice said looming over her sister. ‘I’m going to a sleepover in half an hour so your going to be left alone for the night, if there’s anything you want shrinking let me know now because I wont have time later.’

 

Suzie thought this over and then said ‘Could you shrink me a nighty and some clothes for the morning?’

 

‘Sure, anything else?’

 

‘Er...could I get some food? And some books and some of my easels and paints please? Er...and I might want a wash in the morning’ she said tentatively.

 

Suzie had rather quickly managed to face facts; if she was going to be shrunk she might as well be comfortable.

 

Alice was a little shocked with how quickly Suzie had adapted to the news that she would be shrunk overnight but shrugged it off and said ‘Sure thing hun’ as she turned and disappeared off to fetch the provisions. 

 

Upon her return Alice paced all the, now tiny, items outside the doll house’s front door. Then she gently picked up Suzie and dropped her off in the balcony. She had shrunk then all to her size, except for a cup of water that was reserved for her bath in the morning.

 

‘I seen to remember Dad got you quite a nice dolls house when we were little, electric lights, opening doors, proper carpets and furnishings. You never did let me play with it. I suppose now that you’re big enough to sleep in it you’re all the more glad of those little luxuries.’ Alice said bitterly.

 

Suzie had to admit Alice was right. The dolls house was exquisite. As a child she had often wondered what it would be like to be one her dolls and live in the house. She always thought they had it made, they were so pretty and got to get attention all day. Now that she was a doll however the situation enthralled her even more. She loved to be the centre of attention and even though she was tiny that position was never in doubt. The shrinking had also revealed a subservient side to her personality that she was thoroughly enjoying exploring.

 

As she stood on the little balcony of the dolls house’s master bedroom she gaped in awe as her giant sister got ready for her night out. She watched as Alice gently skipped around the room trying on cloths and applying make-up. Suzie thought she moved with impossible grace for something so big, her huge thighs and massive breasts, her feet, the size of cars compared to her miniscule body, floated so lightly across the room.

 

While observing her sisters routine she also got her fist clear shot of her sister naked pussy, in all its majesty. As belittling as this giant sight was, Suzie couldn’t help thinking to her self ‘Naked? Hold on, she had pants on a minute ago. Come to think of it she wasn’t wearing any when she came back from the loft.’ Wondering what had happened to them Suzie soon put these queries to rest as her sister advanced towards her and leaned over the dolls house.

 

‘I’m off now sis.’ She said pouting and blowing her sister a kiss. Then she said with a wink ‘I’ve left you a little treat in the bedroom in case you get bored. See you in the morning doll.’ With that she gave a little wave and gently shut the bedroom door behind her.

 

Curious, Suzie walked back into the bedroom and began to rummage around. It didn’t take her long to find it. Under the bed, and now unfeasibly large, was her sister’s vibrator. She had shrunk it until it was half her size but even at three inches tall it was a formidable opponent for tiny Suzie.

 

She lay on the white bed sheets eyeing-up the huge sex toy. ‘Well when in Rome!’ she thought. She lifted the huge toy onto the bed. Having trouble keeping it on there, its smooth black surface kept sliding off the glossy sheets, to looked around the room. It was perfect, she could be very happy here, if only under less captive circumstances.

 

Then looking down the tiny student noticed why the bed sheets were so white and slippery. The bed sheets were so white and so slippery because they weren’t bed sheets at all they were a huge pair of Alice’s pants! Suzie carefully leant over and sniffed them. The heavy musky smell proved it to her, these weren’t just any pants they were the missing pants that Suzie had noticed vanish when her sister fetched the dolls house.

 

Suzie let a scream of anger and shouted at the top of her tiny lungs, ‘JUST YOU WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THAT LOCKET! THEN I’ll SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A BITCH I CAN BE!’

Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 4: Chelsea & The Mountains by Comrade
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 4: Chelsea & The Mountains  

Alice had dressed cute for the sleepover. She had tied her hair back into two Scandinavian style plaits and tied little red ribbons to the end of each. She had chosen some red lacy underwear to match that could just be seen under her shirt. She still wore the cute v-neck woolly jumper but had hitched it up so that only about an inch of her tantalising cleavage was exposed. She carried a backpack that contained a little dolly nighty and a sleeping bag. It also contained some special supplies that might come in handy for the little sleepover. Alice had decided not to shrink anything just yet, she wanted to surprise the girls with a more practical demonstration of the lockets power.

 

The address Chelsea had text her was only about two miles from her own house so Alice had booked a taxi. As she sat in the back of the taxi her thoughts turned to her little sister. She started to get really hot when she thought about her once high and mighty bitch of a sister forced to snuggle up against her silky underwear. Alice recognised a lot of her sister’s personality in Chelsea and expected her natural position as leader of the group to be undermined extremely quickly.

 

The taxi dropped Alice of and she skipped playfully up the drive her heart pounding with excitement. She rang the doorbell and stood there in her sweetest, most innocent pose.

 

Unsurprisingly Chelsea opened the door.

 

‘Wow! Alice you look so cute!’ she said looming over the little teenager. ‘Come in and meet the girls.’

 

Alice stepped into the house and was hastily directed up the stairs and into the bedroom. When she opened the door she found the other three girls reclining on the bed. They were all dressed in their pyjamas and had open bottles of alcohol strewn around the floor.

 

‘Where have you been? The party had to start without you.’ One of the girls said with a wink.

 

‘Alice, this is Mena.’ She said pointing at the Asian girl that had just spoken.

 

The first thing that struck Alice about Mena was her figure. She was curvy in all the right places. She had short brown hair that was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a pair of brightly coloured pyjamas trimmed with sequins. These accentuated her curves showing off her deep chocolate brown bosom. Alice couldn’t help thinking she looked more like a genie from a lamp then someone at a sleepover.

 

Chelsea then gestured towards the two other girls. ‘This is Charlotte.’ She said pointing to a skinny girl with blond hair ‘and this is Anna’ she said directing her towards the red head at the end of the bed. Alice noticed that she was the one who had blushed when they met in the corridor and was pleased to see her freckled cheeks go bright red under her gaze.

 

‘Sit with her she’ll look after you.’ Chelsea instructed.

 

Alice gingerly sat next to the Anna and was pleased to see that she snuggled up to her almost instantly.

 

‘Do you know what sort of sleepover this is?’ Anna asked Alice cautiously.

 

‘I think I do’ she replied 

 

‘You see the thing is Alice.’ Chelsea said cutting in ‘Is that we like you. We think you’re cute.’

 

‘Have you ever thought about girls Alice?’ Mena said with a little seduction in her voice.

 

‘Er...not until very recently.’

 

‘We’re not all lesbians you know.’ Charlotte said ‘We still fancy boys, it’s just that girls can be so much more skilled, if you know what I mean.’

 

‘I think I know what you’re getting at.’ Alice said ‘In fact, with that in mind, I’ve brought a present that might make this little gathering a bit more special.’

 

‘Oow...What is it?’ Chelsea cooed excitedly

 

‘In fact, you can have the first demonstration’ Alice said leaning towards the raven haired beauty.

 

‘You see this locket’ she said showing all the girls.

 

‘Yes’ they answered as one.

 

‘Well I bought it today and it has special powers.’

 

‘Yer, like what?’ Chelsea demanded cynically.

 

‘You know Chelsea, I think you’re cute to, but you’re not really cute enough.’

 

With that Alice placed her hand on Chelsea’s shoulder and began to shrink her. The girls watched in astonishment as she shrank past their shoulder height. Anna let out a little gasp of astonishment as Alice stood up the now miniscule Chelsea and faced her head on. Chelsea’s eyes were now level with Alice breasts and Alice delighted at showing then in her face, burying her in her bosom.

 

‘Oh my god she’s so cute!’ Mena exclaimed ‘How did you do it?’

 

‘It’s the locket, I told you it had special powers.’

 

Chelsea, who had been struggling to get her head free from Alice’s cleavage, finally managed to draw enough breath to start screaming at her little captor.

 

‘What the fuck have you done to me you bitch!’

 

‘I’ve shrunk you, you like to boss people around so I thought I’d give you a taste of your own medicine.’

 

‘Un-shrink me now! Or else!’

 

‘Or else what?’ Alice said putting her hand onto her shoulder

 

This time Chelsea felt herself dwindle past Alice’s breasts, past her stomach, then her navel, even passing her crotch before she stopped staring at her now gargantuan thighs. With a horrified look on her face she turned and began to run. However her reduced little legs were no match her Alice’s and she was easily captured and perched upon her lap. The girls then leant in to get a better look at the little damsel. All Chelsea could do was stare up in awe at the giant women surrounding her, women she once bossed around.

 

Anna gently reached out with her finger and poked her tiny belly. ‘Wow! She’s so soft!’

 

Even with her current reduction Chelsea however had not lost much of her spirit.

 

‘Right un-shrink me now you slut!’ She ordered in an unfamiliarly squeaky voice.

 

‘That’s not nice is it?’ Alice said ‘I guess I’ll have to teach you some more manners’

 

Chelsea began to feel herself shrink again. She dwindled until she was able to stand on Alice’s leg and stare directly at her huge breasts and billboard sized face. When she was small enough Alice picked her up and placed her in the palm of her hand.

 

‘You’re now eight inches tall any more insubordination and I’ll shrink you further.’

 

‘Fuck you!’ She shouted

 

‘Ok...seven’

 

‘I order you to un-shrink me!’

 

‘You’re not in a position to be giving orders little lady...Six’

 

‘Stop it you cow!’

 

‘Five... now say you’re sorry.’

 

‘Never!’

 

‘Ok...four.’

 

‘OK, OK, I’m Sorry now turn me back!’

 

‘One more for luck...three.’

 

Chelsea now found herself tiny and trapped inside Alice’s palm.

 

‘Now you be good and quiet while me and girls have a little fun’

 

Alice then opened her top and tucked the now tiny teen into her firm cleavage.

 

Giving her boobs a squeeze she said ‘I know you’ve been looking at them, now you can get to know now them a little bit more personally.’

 

She then blew Chelsea a kiss and left her trapped, with only her head visible, sticking out of her cleavage.

 

‘This is so amazing!’ Charlotte squealed bouncing up and down on the bed. ‘Can I hold her?’

 

‘Ok but be careful.’ Alice said plucking Chelsea out of her cleavage and depositing her in Charlotte’s palm. 

 

All the girls leaned in to get a closer look. Chelsea, still too dazed to fully understand her predicament, stood up in Charlotte’s hand and began to inspect herself. Charlotte noticed this and giggled.

 

‘You used to say my boobs were small!’ she said as she jutted out her now car sized B-Cups. ‘Yours are simply teeny.’ She said as she poked the once impressive chest with her fingertip. Charlotte was delighted at the way the newly shrunk teen squirmed in her palm and watched as she finally found her feet and breath and shouted ‘Fine I’m tiny! Now what are you going to do with me?’

 

Alice decided to hold court. ‘I think you didn’t spend anywhere near enough time in my cleavage but I still think we should share you, so I’ve hatched a little plan.’

 

Chelsea watched the giants leaned together as Alice whispered instructions. Chelsea then felt a sudden rush as she was upended into Alice’s palm. Peering cautiously over the edge of the Alice’s huge hand she watched as the girls all laid on the floor side by side. It looked to Chelsea like they were to be jumped by some sort of bedroom stunt driver. Alice them walked over to the girls and assumed her position at the head of the chain. Chelsea was then gingerly placed on Alice’s right breast. Chelsea again found herself having trouble finding her feet. The huge breast, easily bigger then her whole body, was proving itself to be very soft and pliant, she could feel the surface rise and fall slightly with Alice’s giant breathing.

 

Alice then addressed the tiny mountaineer. ‘What we want you to do Chelsea is get better acquainted with our womanly assets. In order for you to do this we have devised a little assault course. Starting on my right breast you have to climb onto my left, then jump onto Anna’s succulent C-Cups, then across onto Mena’s giant brown mountain range then finish on Charlotte’s little firm boobies. We thought we’d give you an easy finishing line you see.’

 

‘Hey I heard that!’ Charlotte said with more than a hint of mock anger in her voice.

 

‘Your boobs are lovely Char, it’s just that their not as challenging for our shrunken little friend as mine.’ Mena said squeezed her DD’s together to produce more than a little problem for Chelsea.

 

‘Point taken.’ Charlotte said smiling.

 

‘Now then get going or I’ll make it a little more difficult for you.’ Alice said patting Chelsea’s pert bottom with her fingers.

 

Chelsea stared at the mountainous breasts lined up in front of her. They seemed to stretch into the horizon, with a little gulp she began to run across Alice’s fluffy sweater and onto her left breast. She couldn’t help noticing as she ran the indentation made in Alice sweater by a nipple easily the size of her head. Her current size was humiliating, with that there was no argument, but Chelsea couldn’t help finding herself secretly aroused. She had always been a little insecure and had tried to mask it with her air of bossy confidence. However she was secretly enjoying her new position of subservience and when facts were facts she was gay and running across a huge sexy breast, the simple thought was making her wet. She knew she was in real danger; Alice was mischievous but not evil, the only way out was to try and enjoy every minute of this once in a lifetime experience.

 

When she reached the edge of Alice’s bosom she was faced by a tricky jump from her sweater onto Anna’s flowery pyjamas. This seemed like a massive distance to the newly reduced vixen and she decided to take a run up. Retreating to Alice’s left nipple she ran as hard as she could and leapt onto the red head’s succulent bosom. She bounced gently as she landed on the flowery material that comprised Anna’s nighty. Anna’s bosom was a different prospect from Alice’s. Anna’s skin was pale and freckled. These little brown freckles extended all the way from Anna’s face into her deep cleavage.

 

There was something sweet and comforting about being on top of Anna. She was always the quietest of the four, her pale complexion made her look sweet and vulnerable. She was always the more motherly and the best shoulder to cry on. The other girls looked to her the guidance that her stoicism seemed to enthuse. Chelsea reached her soft cleavage and managed to clear it in one bound. Anna gasped with excitement and the other girls, who had been watching, let out little cheers and offered word of encouragement.

 

Once Chelsea reached Anna’s left nipple the stunning grandeur of the task ahead of her forced her to sit and reassess the situation. Mena’s breasts looked like a couple of hot air balloons, barely contained by the sequin material of her nighty. Chelsea sat down on the flowery pattern of Anna’s top, with her legs straddling the nipple as an anchor. She gained great satisfaction in noticing the nipple begin to stiffen under the material. Even though she was small Chelsea knew she still had some power over her giant captors. Alice noticed Chelsea’s reluctance to face Mena’s breasts and started trying to gee her up.

 

‘You can do it Chelsea, Mena will catch you if you fall. Wont you Mena?’

 

‘Course I will, besides you’ve climbed bigger mountains then these in your life.’ She said as she pushed her boobs together.

 

Chelsea looked at the sheer magnitude of her chest and was inclined to disagree. Making up her mind she stood up, shakily at first, Anna’s breathing had gotten heavier since her time sat on her nipple, and began to take a run up.

 

This time, with all the girls cheering her on, she managed a gargantuan leap towards the shiny sequin material. Unfortunately the task at hand was just too great. She managed to reach the breast but nowhere near the top. She was forced to scrabble for dear life on the side of her boob eventually finding security by grabbing onto some of sequins and resting her foot on the under wiring of the bra. She was having trouble holding on as Mena was now giggling uncontrollably. Realising she couldn’t stay here much longer she began to climb up the sheer wall of Mena’s right breast. The sequins were making fortunate hand and feet holds on she made it to the top in just under a minute. She then sat cross legged on the breast, panting with her exertions.

 

Mena looked down at her with a big grin on her face.

 

‘Looks like they were a bit of a challenge after all, ay teeny?’

 

Chelsea could feel herself getting annoyed at this teasing and her little bosom began to heave with rage. She stood up her fists balled and stamped her little foot on the soft brown terrain.

 

‘Stop teasing me, how would you like it if you were this small?’

 

‘Well if you behave you might just get to find out.’ Alice said grinning.

 

The gasp of shock emitted by Mena caused her whole bosom to rise up making Chelsea lose her already precarious footing. She then felt herself slide headfirst into warm sanctuary of Mena’s chocolate brown cleavage. All she could her were muffled voices as the girls discussed Alice’s secret plans. When Mena’s giant finger eventually plucked her from her cleavage Charlotte was holding court.

 

‘Look, we know Alice isn’t going to hurt us, just have a little fun so why don’t we all just relax and enjoy this.’

 

The other girls seemed to nod in agreement and then Charlotte spoke again ‘Anyway we’re forgetting little Chelsea, she hasn’t had a go on my boobs yet.’

 

‘Spoken like a true lesbian.’ Mean said in agreement.

 

Fortunately for Chelsea she had been deposited onto Mena’s left breast so that all she had to do was slide down the side and she would land on Charlotte’s pert little bosom. This she did with great ease enjoying the sensation of her little buttocks rubbing against the huge mammary. When she landed on Charlotte’s breast she tumbled forward and settled her self in her cleavage. It was nowhere near as smothering as Mena’s and Chelsea was able to lie comfortably for a few minutes while took in her surroundings. Charlotte was always the most childish of the four and Chelsea got the feeling that more then the others she saw her more as a toy then a person. Charlotte reached down and again poked her mini D-Cups.

 

‘Come on.’ She said encouragingly ‘you haven’t reached the finishing line yet.’

 

‘Where’s that?’ Chelsea asked.

 

‘I’d say my left nipple, wouldn’t you agree girls.’ Unknown to Chelsea they all nodded in agreement.

 

Chelsea stood up and began the relatively small walk to Charlottes little brown nipple. The nighty she was wearing was almost see-through and every inch of her areola was visible. Once she reached her goal she decided to celebrate. She stood with one foot on the nipple and pretended to plant a flag like she had just conquered Everest.

 

‘I claim this breast in the name of Lilliput!’ she shouted much to the other four’s surprise.

 

Alice was enthralled. She finally felt that there was going to be no more resistance to the night’s activities. She tingled with excitement at what she could do with the other girls.

Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 5: Anna & The Lilliputian by Comrade
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 5: Anna & The Lilliputian  

‘That was great fun.’ Alice said pleased with her current nights work. ‘Would anyone like to take Chelsea up on her little offer?’

 

She looked around the room at the girls; they were all shuffling nervously trying to avoid her gaze. Alice decided they might need a little or coaxing so she walked over to Anna, her eye line was level with her neck and staring at her little brown freckles she said.

 

‘Look Anna you’re far too big for a start, I can barely see over your breasts. Wouldn’t you like to get to know me little closer?’

 

‘Yes...but...but...I’m scared.’

 

‘Look don’t be, Chelsea’s survived it and look at the fun she’s having.’

 

Anna glanced up at Chelsea who was reclining on Mena’s breasts and gulped.

 

‘OK but I want you to look after me.’

 

‘That’s great now first things first, let’s get you out of that flowery nighty. I’m sure I can find you something more appealing.’

 

Alice then fished inside her rucksack and produced a little fluffy baby doll nighty.

 

‘It’s not quite your size yet but we’re the same build really.’

 

‘No we're not, my boobs are much bigger.

 

‘Not really.’ Alice said as she clamped her hands onto Anna breasts and slowly began to shrink her.

 

Anna felt a warm feeling course through her as she saw the locket glowing nestled in Alice’s cleavage. The sensation was over as soon as it had come and Anna found herself staring face to face with tiny Alice. Alice drew her in and gave her a long passionate kiss whilst her hands were still placed upon her noticeably smaller breasts. When Alice finally broke the embrace she handed Anna the nighty and said,

 

‘Now be a doll and put that on.’

 

Anna still reeling from the effects of the kiss and slightly apprehensive at Alice’s choice of words began to slowly strip in front of the girls. For Chelsea this was the biggest strip show she had ever imagined. Watching this mountain of femininity undress before for eyes was too much. She could feel herself getting wet and began to stroke Mena’s breast with her left hand and her pussy with her right.  Once Anna was down to her pants she began to slip the nighty over her head.

 

‘Ah...Ah...Ah...those as well’ Alice said gesturing to the lacy white pants.

Anna sighed and slowly removed them, letting them slide down her legs. With a few minor adjustments the nighty was now sat snugly on her figure. It was at best a see-through affair with a fluffy pink trim that drew the eye into Anna’s cleavage.

 

‘I was thinking of wearing this little number myself but it suits you just fine, give us a twirl.’ Alice instructed.

 

Chelsea, who by this point was in more than a little erotic frenzy, was keeping one eye on proceedings. Seeing the panties come off and Anna’s giant cleft had been one thing but seeing the scantily clad giant from all angles was pushing her over the edge.

 

‘I think our horny little friend should get a close up of events don’t you Alice?’ Mena said looking down at her chest. Chelsea let out a little squeak; it would appear her activities hadn’t gone unnoticed.

 

‘Great idea Mena, come on huddle round.’

 

The girls surrounded Anna and Alice drew her in close placing a hand on one of her buttocks.

 

‘Don’t worry, I’ll look after you.’ She whispered in her ear.

 

As these words left Alice’s lips the world began to expand again. Anna, surrounded by women on all sides, could only watch amazed as her eye line began to slowly retreat, first passed Alice’s breasts and down towards her stomach. She craned her head to try and see little Chelsea perched on Mena’s bosom. This task was difficult anyway but by the time she looked back down she was staring directly between Alice’s huge toned thighs. She was getting too small now for Alice’s arm to reach her buttocks so with one swift movement she lifted the now child sized red head off the ground. Stunned she grabbed out at the first thing available to gain balance, this happened to be Alice’s oversized breasts.

 

‘Wow! So forward, and we’re barely half way.’ Alice said catching Mena’s eye.

 

Alice’s hand now covered the majority of Anna’s round succulent bottom and she whimpered a little as it wriggled in her palm.

 

‘How small are you gonna make her Alice?’ Charlotte said biting on her lower lip with nervous excitement 

 

‘You’ll see, not too small though.’

 

Alice hand now easily cupped Anna’s bottom and she stood her on the nearby bedroom cabinet. Anna used this rest bite in the shrinking to take in her situation. She walked across the cabinet top marvelling at the giant objects. The lamp reached her little fluffy bosom. Chelsea’s lipstick could only be picked up with both hands. As Alice returned with a tape measure Anna almost tripped over a giant tampon, shocked by a shear size.

 

‘I thought this would come in handy, now stand up straight for me Anna.’

 

Anna obeyed putting her arms by her sides and jutting out her chest in her most proud pose.

 

‘Well you’re about 18 inches, that’s a little bit big for what I have in mind.’ Alice said placing her hand around Anna’s middle.

 

This time Anna could witness the inches slipping away as the 18 inch mark grew further and further away above her head. She eventually stopped at 11½ inches tall.

 

‘Wow, she’s the perfect little Barbie doll!’ Charlotte cooed clasping her hands together with joy.

 

Anna felt a sudden rush of vertigo as she was lifted off the bedside table and dropped into Alice’s lap. She quickly realised that she must be on Chelsea’s giant bed. She could see Charlotte of Mena’s giant faces beaming down at her with looks of relish in their eyes.

 

‘Hey, does Barbie Anna want to meet her little sister.’ Charlotte said addressing the other giants.

 

‘OK’ said Alice ‘but be careful with her’

 

Charlotte wasted no time in lifting the succulent little red head off Alice’s lap and depositing her on top of Mena’s right boob.

 

‘Anna, this is your little sister Chelsea, you’re going to have so much fun together.’ She said with the same relish in her voice.

 

Chelsea was now well out of her sexual stupor thanks to recent events and all she could do was give Anna a little wave. Anna, although tiny was almost four times her size and still looked very intimidating to the tiny teen. Anna crawled across Mena’s bosom until she was next to her shrunken friend.

 

‘Are you ok?’ she asked looking worried

 

‘Er...I’m fine now, it takes a bit of getting used to, but you’ve got to admit this is extremely hot.’

 

Anna looked around at the cleavage she was sat on. It wasn’t the all consuming force that it represented to Chelsea, it was more a pair of squishy brown boulders. Still a tall task sexual task Barbie sized teenager.

 

‘Ooo...they’re so cute together, what can with make them do?’ Charlotte cooed again.

 

‘I’ve got just the thing.’ Alice said untying the two little red ribbons from the ends of her plaits. ‘This should be fantastic, and a little treat for Chelsea, who’s been such a good little girl since our spat earlier on.’

 

Alice then plucked Anna off Mena’s chest and began to bind her arms and legs together with the little ribbons. Once Anna was well and truly trussed she placed her on a pillow and began to undress herself. Once she was down to her underwear she picked up her remaining cloths and began to shrink them. When they were small enough for someone Anna’s size to find them a snug fit she gently placed them in her backpack and returned to the bed.

 

‘Now Chelsea can I have your cloths too?’ Alice ordered.

 

Chelsea stood up on Mena’s chest and began to undress. Alice watched as her breasts bounced free of her top and seemed to levitate, defying gravity, upon her tiny frame.

 

‘If I make you big again I’m getting my hands on those.’ Alice said with a hint of desire in her voice.

 

Alice’s lesbian tendencies, previously unexplored and suppressed, where now running rampant. Her new power had gone to her head and she was getting an enormous sexual thrill from ordering these sexy little nymphs around.

 

Chelsea blushed at Alice’s comment and began to remove her bra. Her breasts, once released from their cloth prison, were no less impressive. They held their shape well and were capped by two tiny little brown nipples.

 

Chelsea had piled her tiny discarded garments on the top of Mena’s bosom where her boobs met her neck. She watched in dismay as Mena gently flicked then with her finger into the deep cavern of her cleavage.

 

‘You can maybe go get them later, isn’t that right Alice?’ She said smiling down at the reduced ringleader.

 

‘I’m sure I can convince one of you to fetch them.’ Alice said, smiling wickedly back.

 

She then picked up Chelsea using her thumb and forefinger, and lying down, placed her on her exposed navel.

 

‘Charlotte, could you fetch our little captive? I think I’ve someone here who would like to give her a little attention.’ Alice asked lying with her head against the pillow.

 

Charlotte wrapped her arms around Anna’s curvy little body and lifted her off the pillow.

 

‘Put her on my stomach.’ Alice instructed

 

Once Anna was comfortable and her struggling had stopped Alice turned her attentions towards Chelsea.

 

‘Now Chelsea we all saw what you were doing when Anna got undressed, well here she is, all yours to do what you want with, you can be in control.’

 

Sexually this was exactly what Chelsea wanted to here, she always wanted control to counteract her insecurity. However at her new reduced height her levels of actual control were minimal. This appealed directly to her sub-conscious sub-servant personality. She began to crawl past Alice’s belly button and towards the giant bound legs of her new playmate. Anna was still almost four times her height and a formidable challenge. Once Chelsea reached her waist she climbed onto her stomach. Straddling her crotch she began to slowly massage her tummy and abdomen.

 

By this point all thoughts of resistance had emptied from Anna mind and she relaxed and let the little vixen get on with her work. Anna knew that she was tied up for Chelsea’s benefit but it still gave her a thrill knowing that she was unable to touch the little Lilliputian or her aching sex.

 

As Chelsea’s tiny hands traced further and further up her stomach, Anna could feel her nipples begin to engorge in anticipation. Chelsea had stuck her head under the little fluffy nighty and was wriggling her body further and further towards her large pale breasts. Once she was able to reach Anna’s breasts she began to slowly knead the bottoms of them, producing soft little moans from Anna as she tensed her vaginal muscles. This created a wave of tiny orgasms. 

 

Chelsea was having trouble reaching Anna’s big pink nipples that stood atop her freckly white mountains. To remedy the situation she shuffled forward grasping at Anna’s left nipple. Chelsea grabbed hold of the nipple, easily as big as her hand, and began to massage it with her tiny fingers. She could feel Anna’s body stiffening and buckling beneath her as the waves of sexual pleasure swept over her. Eager to control the giant further Chelsea wrapped her mouth around the huge nipple and began to gently lick and nibble it to intensify the sexual experience.

 

The three giants that surrounded them were suffering similar effects to little Anna as a result of their voyeurism. Charlotte had her hand wedged inside her pants. She was letting out little moans every time she watched Anna’s body buckle as a result of Chelsea’s sexual attention.

 

Alice was trying desperately not to rock too much and dislodge the tiny lovers from her stomach. She, like Charlotte, had her hand firmly wedged inside her underwear and was gently massaging her clitoris.

 

It was only Mena who seemed to be maintaining a level of composure. She had begun to gently lift the nighty off from over Anna’s shoulders giving the girls a better view of the action.

 

Chelsea had repositioned herself in between Anna’s cleavage with her head resting in the nape of for neck. From this position she was able to lay in the warm fleshy paradise and with both her hands massage both Anna’s nipples. Chelsea could feel the power of Anna’s orgasms intensifying and in response climbed onto her right breast. Straddling the nipple with her vagina Chelsea soon realised that she was able to slip the nipple inside herself and she began to buck widely on the soft bouncy breast.

 

As Chelsea’s little squeals increased she could feel a huge movement, the whole ground appeared to be shaking. She quickly realised it was Alice’s gyrations building as she began to flick her clitoris more vigorously. Chelsea’s orgasms were also beginning to intensify. The feel of the huge nipple inside her was exquisite and when she finally did climax all she could do slip of the boob, exhausted and sweaty, and lay on her stomach allowing the last waves of pleasure to engulf her. 

 

‘Don’t think you’re finished yet!’ Anna screamed out in between breaths. ‘Please get me off’ she begged wriggling her arms to further express her predicament.

 

Chelsea obeyed with a simple nod of her head and crawled down towards Anna’s huge dripping sex. She crouched down on Alice’s stomach in between Anna’s legs and began to slowly rub her clitoris. Chelsea marvelled at the size and heat of Anna’s wet vagina. She reckoned she could fit almost her entire forearm into the hot wet cave. Experimentation of this hypothesis proved it to be correct. As her arm slipped further into Anna her bucking and tensing became almost unbearable. Suddenly she felt two strong fingers lift her out of the vagina and begin to insert her, legs first, into the tiny red head’s wet cave. This action had been taken by Mena, the only one of the girls still in full sexual control. Her touch was light and delicate and Chelsea revelled in the fact that she could be plunged into Anna almost up to her knees. Chelsea could tell that Anna was approaching her final climax and began to kick her legs frantically inside the hot wet cave. As Anna as Anna came, Chelsea found herself covered in the sticky white liquid, it was squirting out of her vagina like a small fountain and drenching the poor little sex toy from head to toe. When the fountain had abated Chelsea crawled up and laid on Anna’s stomach, her head nestled between her breasts.

 

‘That was amazing!’ he said still panting with her efforts.

 

‘Yer you’ve gotta try this!’ Anna said addressing the giants.

 

‘Don’t worry, they will.’ Alice said still panting herself.

Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 6: Charlotte & The Big Screen by Comrade
Alice & The Sleepover  Chapter 6: Charlotte & The Big Screen 

For a few minute the girls sat there basking in their sexual exploits. Charlotte had a distinct wet patch in her pyjamas and even Mena had managed to pleasure herself whilst holding onto tiny Chelsea.

 

Alice looked down at the two tiny maidens on her stomach.

 

‘I think I’ll make you two a bit more portable.’ She said in a matter of fact manner.

 

Anna felt herself picked up and placed on her left breast, while Chelsea was deposited on her right. Both girls then saw the locket glow as Anna began to shrink atop the breast. She slowly dwindled until she had to grab onto Alice’s puffy pink nipple for purchase. She eventually stopped shrinking at the same scale as Chelsea and sat, her legs clenched around the nipple, looking far more apprehensive then she had whilst Barbie sized.

 

‘So what else do you girls do at these sleepovers other than fuck?’ She asked the two remaining giants.

 

‘Well we watch films, we drink alcohol.’ Mean said

 

‘Yer and we talk about girls, we talked about you last week.’ Charlotte added.

 

‘Oh really, and what did you say about me? Nothing bad I hope.’

 

‘Oh no not at all, we all said you were cute.’

 

‘Well I think some of you are a little cuter now’ she said squeezing the two little Lilliputians sat on her nipples. ‘Anyway I think we should watch a film.’ Alice suggested. ‘I assume your parents are out for these occasions?’ She asked Chelsea

 

‘They’re away for the weekend.’ She chirped

 

‘That’s great’ I think in that case we should set up in the living room. Charlotte you get some of the sleeping bags, Mena you can look after these two.’ She said picking the two shrunken girls off her nipples and wedging them inside Mena’s cleavage.

 

‘I’ll grab some snacks.’ Mena suggested looking down at her two tiny charges wedged in between her boobs.

 

Alice decided to un-shrink her underwear from inside her bag in order to retain an element of warmth and security over her exposed private regions. Bending over her bag she felt a warm slap as Charlotte had decided to smack her exposed buttocks. Giggling childishly she retreated back to the bed and waited for Alice’s response. With Mena’s and the girls out of the room Alice turned all of her attention to the skinny blond girl by the bed.

 

‘You just made a big mistake missy. I think you’re getting a little too big for your boots.’ Alice advanced on Charlotte until she was backed into a corner. There was a tense moment were the two girls stared each other down until Alice pounced on Charlotte and began to shrink her.

 

‘You are quite childish Char, but I think your stature doesn’t quite mirror that.’

 

Charlotte felt a sudden rush as she shrank until her eye line was just above Alice’s belly button. She looked up to be greeted by Alice’s huge breasts swaying gently above her head.

 

She stomped her foot like a spoilt kid and then said sullenly ‘How am I supposed to carry those sleeping bags now?’

 

Alice bent over the newly shrunk blond so that her boobs were hovering in front of her face. ‘Well you should have thought of that before you started trying to undermine me.’ She said pouting her lips provocatively.

 

She turned and wandered back to her bag to un-shrink her cloths.  As she rummaged amongst the assorted secret items Charlotte stood fixed to the stop in shock. She was still a little stunned at the sudden nature of the shrinking and its implications upon her relationship with the other girls. She looked around at the now huge room and the giant girl rummaging in the corner.

 

Strangely Charlotte was quite excited by her new tiny statute, in a way Anna and Chelsea hadn’t been. She had always been childish and giggly, when this was coupled with her nymphish impulsive personality it created a very passion driven creature. In her now reduced state Charlotte’s passions began to increase. Everything was so much bigger and more exciting, especially her giant friends. She decided to play up to her new childlike stature.

 

She walked over to the now king sized duvets that the sleeping bags had become and looked down at them despondently.

 

‘Awww...Alice.’

 

‘Yes’ Alice said looking round.

 

‘Could you shrink these sleeping bags for me a bit, their far too much for one little girl to handle.’ She said sticking out her lower lip to accentuate her childlike predicament.

 

‘Not a chance little lady, If I did that you’d never learn from your mistakes’

 

‘I suppose’ she said, still with the little pout on her face.

 

Alice watched the little girl drag the sleeping bags off into the hallway and then surveyed her tiny garments in her palm. She decided to re-grow just her underwear and slipped the newly snug garments onto her bouncy petite figure. As she walked into the living room she was greeted by the sight of Charlotte sat on the sofa, her legs dangling over the edge. Mena was rummaging around amongst a pile of DVD’s; the two shrunken girls were nowhere to be seen.  

 

‘So what do you want to watch? The Borrowers? Honey I Shrunk The Kids? I’ve found loads of topical films.’ She said beaming with pride.

 

‘I think we should ask the two teeny girls what they think.’ Alice suggested.

 

‘Er...there’re a little busy at the moment.’ Mena said sheepishly

 

‘What have you done Mena?’

 

‘Well they were all dirty so I took them to the bathroom to clean them up, there’re still in there. Go see if their ready to come through. Oh, and I like what you’ve done with this little one.’ She said ruffling Charlotte’s hair. ‘I much prefer her at this size’

 

Alice left the two girls to set up the living room whilst she headed, with baited breath, towards the upstairs bathroom. The scene that greeted her was so erotic that she found it hard to concentrate upon her retrieval task. The two three inch tall beauties where bathing in the sink. Mena had put a little bubble bath in with them and they were in it up to chest deep. The two girls were stood underneath the hot tap kissing passionately. All Alice could do was stand and watch in awe as the girls probed each other bodies with their minute fingers. Chelsea’s breasts were now able to fully impress their size upon the tiny Anna and she had responded by fondled them gently underneath the soapy water.

 

Alice rested her chin on the sink and watched the two girls bringing each other to climax. Once there soapy orgasms had receded Alice grinned and said.

 

‘Boo!’

 

The two girls jumped and hastily tried to cover up their activities.

 

‘Its ok, I don’t mind you two having a bit of fun, I just thought you would have been a bit more tuckered out that’s all. Now come on, all the girls are waiting for you.’

 

As she said, that Alice lifted the two tiny lovers out of the soapy water and placed them on a little hand towel by the sink.

 

‘Let’s get you dry then.’ She said as she gently began to rub the two naked girls with the towel.

 

Once the girls were dry she popped them into her cleavage and emptied the sink. Walking back into the living she felt the two girls wriggling to get comfortable in her huge cleavage. When she arrived in the living room she noticed that the two bigger girls had done exceptionally well in making the place hospitable, for her, and for her tiny captives.

 

The sleeping bags had been draped over the sofas and the lights dimmed. Mena had managed to rustle up some popcorn as well as tortillas with a dip. There were bottles of alcohol open on the table which Mena was making full use of as she gently plaited Charlotte’s hair, whilst was sat on her knee.

 

‘I think these two should be separated to cool off a little.’ Alice suggested motioning towards the two girls in her cleavage, who had already started to fondle each other.’

 

‘Since when have they ever been so sexually charged?’ Mena asked looking at Charlotte.

 

‘I think they just can’t get enough of each other since their little experience on my stomach.’ Alice said smugly. ‘Anyway I think you should look after one Mena, which do you want?’

 

‘Oooww...can I have Chelsea?’ She cooed. ‘I love feeling her huge shrunken boobies against mine. Besides I think Anna would prefer to stay with you anyway, isn’t that right little guy?’

 

All Mena heard was a little squeak of agreement from somewhere inside Alice’s breasts.

 

‘That’s good enough.’ She said. ‘Now put little Chelsea back on my big brown mountains, I think she was getting attached to them.’

 

Alice obeyed and walking over to the sofa replacing the little ringleader inside Mena’s deep cleavage. Alice then sat down on the sofa herself, slipping herself under the opened sleeping bags for warmth. She then snuggled up to the much bigger Mena.

 

‘So what’s it to be big girl?’ She asked squeezing one of her breasts causing Chelsea’s snug little sanctuary to close in all around her.

 

‘It was Charlotte’s choice.’ Mena said. ‘But as it happens Alice in Wonderland is one of favourites as well.’

 

‘Wow! Great choice little guy.’ Alice said giving her thigh a reassuring squeeze. 

 

Charlotte giggled and turned towards the screen, as Mena had pressed play on the DVD remote.

 

The giant girls all sank back into the sofa to enjoy the film. They had forgotten the view of their two tiny little prisoners. Stuck in Alice and Mena’s bosoms their views where very limited. This sparked a simultaneous challenge in both cleavages as the girls attempted to free themselves of their fleshy prisons. Anna was first to free herself and climb unsteadily onto the top of Alice’s right boob. She had made use of the locket as a means of purchase. This lifeline was unavailable to Chelsea so she was forced to struggle in Mena’s considerably more mountainous cleavage for at least an extra ten minutes. By the time she finally freed herself and sat panting on top of one of Mena’s mountainous knockers, Anna was already comfortably nestled on top of Alice’s bosom using a tissue as a blanket. Cursing the fact that she had failed to retrieve her shrunken clothing whilst inside Mena’s cleavage, she sat shivering by her bra strap, all the time trying to warm her legs under the fabric of Mena’s nighty.

 

‘Aww...is somebody cold?’ Mena said in her best baby talk.

 

Chelsea nodded meekly.

 

‘Ok then I’ll sit you here.’ Mena said picking the little raven haired beauty off her chest and tucking her into the breast pocket of her sparkly PJ’s.

 

Chelsea was just tall enough to see out of the little pocket and was able to recline against the curve of Mena’s giant chest. It had taken more effort to get there but Chelsea couldn’t help thinking she had a better deal then her other teeny playmate. 

 

It turned out she was just in time too as the best bit of the film was just about to start. It was the Disney version of film, with the cutesy little girl with the long blond hair. Chelsea knew she wasn’t alone in imagining their Alice to be the tiny girl shrinking on screen. Every cute and impulsive thing the screen Alice did could have been coming from the mouth of their very own ‘Drink Me’ bottle that sat snuggled up to Mena on the sofa.

 

The girls where now watching the film in a totally different light to when they were children. They knew that tiny Alice’s problem where now more than just fantasy. Anna found herself imagining what it would be like to be trapped in Chelsea’s giant garden or maybe even swimming in one of the giant girl’s tears. These weren’t things that Anna could simply avoid; she would have to face her new size head on and expect to be overwhelmed by her new giant problems. The only thing to do was to relax and cope with whatever her new tiny life could throw at her. 

 

The film was well underway now and the bigger girls began to munch on the snacks that Mena and Charlotte had retrieved from the kitchen. Anna stared in horror as Alice’s giant mouth began to engulf pieces of popcorn bigger than her head and sip from a drink almost three times taller than her.

 

The gigantic nature of the food finally hit home to Anna when Alice dropped one of the kernels into her bouncy little cleavage. This seemed to go unnoticed as she cooed and giggled at the actions of the tiny on-screen Alice, all the while thinking about her tiny girls and their sexy helplessness. Anna crawled over to the kernel and gently nibbled one of the fluffy white edges. It tasted great and Anna retreated back to the tissue on Alice’s left breast in order to enjoy it in relative safety.

 

After a few minutes of silent munching on the pop corn Anna was shocked to see Charlotte’s huge face looming above her.

 

‘Hey guys look at this, little Anna’s managed to get her hands on some of our snacks.’

 

Mena looked across at the tiny women. ‘I think we can spare the excess Char. I’ve heard of low maintenance but you’re just ridiculous.’ She said squeezing the tiny girl with thumb and forefinger ‘So Cute.’  She mused returning her attentions to the TV screen.

 

‘Hey do you reckon she’d like a drink to wash it down?’ Charlotte suggested.

 

Before waiting for an answer she snatched Anna off Alice’s breast and deposited her with a little plop inside Alice’s glass.

 

The glass was two thirds full and Anna found it impossible to get any footing. Her only lifeline was the huge red and white straw that rose out of her glass prison. She clung to it for dear life. Shaking with fear she saw the sticky brown liquid drained from the glass with a few large slurping motions. She then felt the glass prison tilt on its axis as she began to slide out into the open, slipping between Alice’s huge cleavage and eventually skidding to a halt on her naked stomach. Her empathy for the on screen Alice seemed to be increasing with every second.

 

Both Mena and Alice leaned in to check on the tiny red head. Charlotte was laughing uncontrollably on Mena’s lap.

 

‘Are you Ok?’ Alice asked picking the little damsel up and kissing her sweetly with her full red lips as an attempt to reassure her.

 

Her lips covered most of Anna’s body, which scaring her a little, she felt in the hands of this blond giant.

 

‘That was a mean thing you did Charlotte!’ Mena said sternly.

 

‘Yer how would you like it!’ Came a squeak from inside her pocket.

 

‘Interesting idea actually lets find out shall we.’ Alice said grabbing the now horrified Charlotte.

 

‘No wait, I didn’t mean it, I only wanted a little fun!’ She protested as she began to shrink

 

‘Well I still think you deserve a taste of your own medicine.’ Alice said flatly. ‘I think you should see the world from their perspective.’

 

Alice looked at the shrinking girl, now around two feet tall, and suddenly realised something.

 

‘Oops.’ She said with mock forgetfulness. ‘You wouldn’t want to get you cloths wet now would you?’

 

Just as Alice said this Charlotte felt her cloths begin to balloon around her. Up until that point they had shrunk with her maintaining the same scale. Now however they hung off her as if she was a child playing dress up. Her figure hugging little yellow pyjamas were like bed sheets to her now and her once snug panties seemed the size of a beach towel in her hands. Alice had relocated her contact with Charlotte’s body to her ankle and as Charlottes head disappeared into her nighty this served as her only reference to her scale. When Charlotte eventually stopped shrinking she found herself lost under the yellow canvas. Like a girl trapped under a collapsed tent she crawled, trying to find an exit. Before long she was came across her old bra, now useless as a garment, its white silky material almost as big as she was. She suddenly felt the whole world upend as she was shaken from her cloth prison and fell headfirst into warm soft cave. Confused by her new surrounding the tiny blond girl began to wriggle downward in order to discover a way out. With a few wiggles of her perfectly pert little bottom she was able to delve deeper into the cave. Once she wriggled deep enough tiny Charlotte was confronted by a huge purple wall. She ran her hands along this huge obstruction until she felt the course feeling of its surface give way to a far finer feeling. This had been created by a smaller, much lighter set off materials at her feet. Closer inspection led Charlotte to a shocking discovery. This fine material that she had in hands was in fact Chelsea shrunken and discarded bra. The stuffy cave that trapped her was actually the underside of Mena’s huge Cleavage. She gently probed upwards, running her little hands over the hundreds of tonnes of pure femininity bearing down on her.

 

She suddenly felt the air clear as the vast breasts were parted over her head.

 

‘Are you ok in there? Me and Alice thought we’d lost you for a second.’ Mena enquired with a quizzical look upon her billboard sized face.

 

‘She’s fine’ Alice said as she picked the three inch blond out of her friend’s cleavage and dangled her over her full wine glass.

 

Tiny Charlotte kicked her legs widely in a vain attempt to prolong her fall. She hung there begging for forgiveness as the two other tiny women cheered wildly from inside Alice’s cleavage. Then Charlotte felt a sudden rush of air as she was dropped unceremoniously into the thick red liquid.

 

Mena’s glass was a far more daunting prospect for a tiny person then the Coke that Anna had been dropped into. With the added twist of alcohol Charlotte found herself hot only desperately trying to tread water in the stormiest swimming pool of her life but found that the fumes were rapidly intoxicating her brain. The girls left her in the wine glass to frantically battle the elements for a good few minutes before Mena polished off the wine and allowed the tiny girl to fall into her palm.

 

‘Now have you learned your lesson?’ Mena asked her sternly pointing at her with her huge index finger.

 

The only response Charlotte could make was a solitary ‘Hick!’ as she gazed dreamily up at the giant.

 

‘I think our little girl has had a few too many, don’t you Mena?’

Mena looked back at Alice with a smile ‘Yer, she’s had a proper skinfull.’ She said as she gently rubbed the residual wine from every inch of her body.

 

The drunken little Lilliputian began to squirm with Mena’s touch, emitting tiny moans of delight every time Mena’s finger roamed over her more sensitive areas. Mena felt a rush of excitement as the mini blond wrapped her legs around Mena’s finger and began to gyrate widely against the soft brown skin. The film forgotten, all the girls were now staring at the scene taking place in Mena’s palm. Anna turned to Chelsea in the soft confines of Alice’s breast and said

 

‘Well she always was a horny drunk.’

 

Chelsea was unable to reply. Watching the events in the palm unfold was too much to take. She was moaning with pleasure as she rammed her tiny finger in and out of her equally tiny sex. Anna sighed and gently began to rub her own breasts, letting little bolts of pleasure shoot through her miniaturised body.

 

Charlotte was consumed by the passion of the moment. Her diminished sized had in no way diminished her sexual appetite. She was extracting every ounce of pleasure out of her freshly reduced stature. Mena felt her buck wildly and with one final gargantuan effort Charlotte had her final earth shaking orgasm. Mena held her on her finger until her shaking had died down and then watched as she flopped off her huge digit into her palm. He sat there panting for a few moments until the alcohol and her exertions got the best of her and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

 

‘Aww...she’s all tuckered out.’ Alice said picking her gently off Mena’s palm and placing her for safe keeping on Mena’s huge brown bosom. ‘Well that means it’s just me and you left.’ She said stoking Mena’s breasts with her little hands.

 

‘Yer, I suppose it does.’ Mena said as Alice, still clad only in her underwear, snuggled up against her big curvy body.

 

The two tiny girls inside Alice’s cleavage were having a rough time trying not to get smothered as Alice rubbed her breasts up against Mena’s side.

 

‘Why should we let the little guys have all the fun?’ She said flicking off the TV with the remote in her right hand.

 

Mena wasn’t able to answer, she could feel her vaginal walls begin to contract in response to Alice’s touch and was far to busy trying to maintain her composure to speak. All she could do was let out a little gasp as Alice tweaked her engorged nipple through her sequin pyjamas.  

 

‘Do you want to come to bed? I’ve got a great idea for some fun.’ She said still caressing Mena’s body.

 

‘...Ye...s...’ Mena managed to get out.

 

‘Well you fetch little Charlotte and I’ll find somewhere for our other two girls to sleep.’

 

Alice jumped up off the sofa and began to walk provocatively towards the door, swaying her panty clad arse with every step. She paused by the door only to flash Mena her ‘Come to bed’ eyes and then turned and sauntered out of the room.

 

Mena wasn’t sure what the rest of the night held in store for her but she figured she wouldn’t remain five foot nine for much longer. Still a little apprehensive she bundled up the little girl sleeping on her breast and walked silently towards Chelsea’s bedroom.  

Alice & The Sleepover: Chapter 7: Mena & The Costume by Comrade
Alice & The Sleepover Chapter 7: Mena & The Costume 

Alice was in Chelsea’s bedroom trying to find somewhere to store her three tiny friends for the night. It didn’t take her long to have a rather good idea. A huge grin spread across her face as she walked towards Chelsea’s bedside cabinet. Once she reached the cabinet she began to open the top draw. As its contents were revealed she knew she’d struck gold.

 

Up until this point Anna and Chelsea had been relaxing between Alice’s breasts, enjoying the sensation of her bouncing bosoms as she walked around the room. Now however they felt the much too familiar sensation of being picked up by a giant. The sudden rush of air was followed by the familiar feeling of descent as they were dropped amidst a soft colourful alien landscape. The girls tried to stand but slipped on the silky material that comprised the floor.

 

‘You two get tucked up in here for the night. The big people have some important business to attend to.’ Alice said grinning down at the two confused damsels.

 

‘Where the hell are we!’ Chelsea screamed at the top of her voice.

 

‘Er...Chelsea, you might want to come see this.’ Anna suggested from behind the shrunken teen.

 

Chelsea turned to see Anna kneeling over a huge white label. Her worst fears were confirmed when she crawled towards it to be confronted by the words:

 

ANNE SUMMERS

34-D

100% SILK

Made in China

 

She looked up at Anna ‘Does this mean...’

 

‘...we’re in your knicker draw, yes I afraid it does.’ Anna replied, shocked to discover she was trying to suppress a smile.

 

‘You two are so cute in there!’ Alice giggled ‘Imagine how big your boobies used to be Chelsea, your lost in one cup of that little pink number.’

 

Chelsea scowled and stuck out her tongue at her giant tormentor.

 

Alice then lifted up a pair of pants from the draw and placed them over the grumpy little teen. She tucked her in until she was delightful snug in the cup of her own bra.

 

‘I’ll let you pick which bra you sleep in gorgeous.’ She said too Anna, placing a little kiss on her finger tip and then planting it softly on Anna’s tiny nose.

 

Alice was incanted as the three inch tall women struggled to climb over the black bra she was trapped in. With some effort she managed to flop down in the same bra cup as tiny Chelsea, tucking herself in under the white lacy bed sheet. She then snuggled up to the tiny raven haired beauty, kissing her softly on the cheek.

 

‘You really shouldn’t be so kind to her you know, she gets even so grumpy.’ Alice said winking.

 

She was glad to see Anna return the wink as she kissed the stubborn little minx again but this time on the lips.

 

‘Can I add another one to the party?’ Mena asked as she gently lifted Charlotte off her breast and tucked her into the other pink bra cup, but only after wrapping her expertly in a silky blue thong.

 

‘I don’t see why not, are you ready for your turn now?’ She asked.

 

‘So what have you got planned for me?’ She asked trying to banish all apprehension from her voice.

 

‘Well Mena, I can see that you are confident when you need to be, I want to use that.’

 

‘How?’

 

‘I want you to dominate me. I want you to be in charge and I want you to humiliate me.’

 

‘Wow! So does that mean your gonna shrink?’

 

‘Well not quite, you’ll see.’

 

Alice then led Mena over to the bed.

 

‘You sit here a second and I’ll get everything organised. Your gonna need to be naked, so strip’

 

Mena obeyed as Alice rummaged amongst the secret items in her rucksack.

 

Mena stripped quickly in order not to encounter Alice’s tiny wrath. When her sequin pyjamas lay in a heap by the bed she slowly began to remove her huge purple bra and matching panties. By the time she was down to her underwear her thoughts had turned to the three tiny women wrapped in Chelsea’s own panties. She imagined them all rolling around inside her huge bra or playing with her huge titties and began to get a little wet. Once she was fully naked she reclined on the bed allowing Alice a full frontal view of her impressive curves and let the dreams of her tiny friends begin to subside.

 

By this time Alice had finished rummaging in the rucksack and had returned to the bed, her little fists clenched. She gently undid her bra and slid off her panties until she two was naked on the bed with Mena. She then opened her left palm revealing the source of their night’s entertainment. Mena was gobsmacked to find four tiny sets of handcuffs and a miniature dominatrix costume complete with tiny whip and boots.

 

‘Where the hell did you get this stuff?’ Mena asked wide eyed

 

‘Well as it turns out my sister is quite the kinky bitch in her spare time. Now I want you to put this on.’ She instructed as she grew the costume to fit Mena’s scale.

 

As Mena was squeezing into the black leather basque she began to re-grow the handcuffs.  Once Mena had fastened the last zip on the costume Alice ordered her to sit next to her on the bed.

 

‘You look really hot.’ She aid as she stared at her large brown cleavage that was spilling from the constricting top. ‘Now I don’t need you to be much smaller just yet, I think about three feet should do it.’

 

As Alice said that she gave the bigger girl a hug. Mena could feel herself begin to shrink in the little blonds embrace. The hug became more and more enveloping as she began to slip further and further into Alice’s arms. She eventually stopped shrinking when she was almost half her original height.

 

‘You look smoking hot now Mena!’ Alice said biting her lip in anticipation

 

Mena stood on the bed looking up at the giant girl. Alice hadn’t been exaggeration either; Mena oozed femininity and would have looked extremely imposing had it not been for her reduced stature. The effect was exactly what Alice had been aiming for a dominant little creature reduced to tiny size. Now all she had to do was get her to try and dominate her giant captor and Alice knew that the power play would drive her over the edge.

 

Alice handed the child sized Mena the handcuffs and laid on her back.

 

‘Now handcuff me to the bed, so I can’t resist.’ She ordered.

 

Mena obeyed and began to climb gingerly over her huge body. Alice treasured every moment the voluptuous little lady spent crawling over her back and bottom trying to attach the handcuffs.

 

‘You’re too small’ Mena panted as she realised that Alice couldn’t stretch to all four corners of bed.

 

‘Or the beds to big.’ She replied as Mena felt a little jolt and watched the bed shrink to accommodate Alice’s tiny frame.

 

Once Mena had attached all the handcuffs she stood back and surveyed her handiwork. All of Alice’s limbs where now trussed to each of the four bed posts as she laid face down on the bed. Mena felt a sudden rush of power as the giant girl struggled hopelessly against her bonds. Mena walked provocatively from her current position by Alice’s right hand until she stood, hands on hips, in front of the huge girls face.

 

‘Now I’m in charge, so I guess that means I can do what I want with you.’

 

Alice couldn’t believe she was playing along to this extent. All the power lay with Alice, she could shrink out of her bonds at any time, but looking at the leather clad figure in front of her it was easy to imagine the tiny Asian beauty having power over her. She felt like Gulliver captured by much smaller prey and couldn’t wait to feel her crawling all over her again.

 

‘What are you going to do to me mistress?’ Alice replied with mock fear in her voice.

 

‘I think I’m going to teach you a lesson for shrinking all my friends. You need to know who the boss is around here.’

 

Mena climbed gently over Alice’s arm and then slid onto her huge back. She straddled her back facing her huge firm buttocks and began to use the little whip to devastating effect.

 

Alice let out squeals as each smack punished her further for her recent unacceptable behaviour.

 

‘Are you sorry you shrunk Chelsea?’ Mena demanded

 

‘Yes...yes...I’m sorry’ Alice managed in between breaths

 

Swat!

 

‘Sorry about Anna too?’

 

‘Yes...I’m sorry...mistress’ She panted with her face buried in the pillow

 

‘Are you going to apologise for Charlotte as well?’

 

Swat!

 

Her buttocks had changed from their usual milky white colour to a bright red as Mena revelled in the power of the whip. However she had noticed that she had to keep adjusting her position on the small of Alice’s back after each swat.

 

‘YES!...I’m sorry about Charlotte!’ Alice screamed

 

Mena landed another swat on Alice’s unprotected behind and noticed another subtle change in her seating arrangement.

 

‘Hey Alice.’

 

‘Yes...mistress.’ She panted

 

‘Am I still shrinking?’

 

‘Yes.’ She said still breathing heavily. ‘One inch ever time you whip me.’

 

‘But...but...that means I’m about...’

 

‘...Two feet high, give or take’ Alice finished for her.

 

Mena decided to test the theory and whipped her right buttock and watched as the world receded slightly. The shrinking was becoming more and more apparent with her

reduction in scale. Mena was finding it harder and harder to stay in the character of the dominant Amazonian. She was now small enough to stand on Alice’s back without hurting her. She watched as the heels of her knee high boots left little impressions in her skin.

 

‘Ooow... I like you stood on me.’ Alice cooed ‘However I think you’re a little too big for my buttocks, how about dominatrix Barbie?’

 

The second Alice had uttered these words the world seemed to double in size. Mena found herself stood in the nape of Alice back looking at two huge succulent mountains of bright pink flesh.

 

‘Now climb onto my arse and finish you’re job little mistresses or I‘ll shrink you even further.’ Alice commanded

 

Mena was finding it extremely hard now to appear dominant over the giant. She decided to focus purely upon her rosy red buttocks; these, although large, could be controlled with little slaps of her tiny whip. She confidently strode up the incline of her left buttock, digging her heels in with ever step causing Alice to bite down on the pillow. Once Mena reached the top of the mini hill she struck her sexiest pose and slapped the buttock with her black leather whip. Alice’s moan of pleasure was coupled with Mena’s as the slap had reduced another inch of her power over the giant.

 

* * *

 

For the very observant two other tiny gasps could be heard inside Chelsea’s room. They were coming form her occupied knicker draw. Anna and Chelsea, far from being asleep, had been watching the giant event unfold on the bed for the last few minutes.

 

‘Isn’t she tiny’ Anna said referring to the leather clad doll women stood on Alice’s arse.

 

‘She’s still big enough to teach us a lesson.’ Chelsea said as she watched another smack shrink Mena to ten inches tall. 

 

The two girls were stood on the top the pink bra, balancing delicately on its black frilly trim. They suddenly turned towards the other cup to find little Charlotte stretching and rubbing her little blue eyes.

 

Looking at the two tiny women and holding her aching head she said ‘Wow Chelsea your back to normal!’

‘Well not quite Char, you see the thing is...’ Anna began

 

‘...the thing is’ Chelsea continued ‘that that’s my bra you’ve been sleeping in.’

 

Charlotte looked around, still holding her throbbing head. She suddenly realised that Chelsea was right. She was trapped in a sea of multi-coloured fabrics.

 

‘Chelsea...is this you’re...’

 

 ‘Underwear draw, yes it is’ She finished.

 

‘How long have I been asleep?’

 

‘Oh not long, but come on up here, your missing the show.’

 

‘What show?’ she asked puzzled.

 

‘Come up here.’ Anna gestured.

 

Charlotte climbed up the soft pink fabric using the black lace for hand holes. Anna couldn’t help looking at her adorable little boobies bounce as she struggled with the material. Once she finally reached the top and cup and poked her head over the top of the open she was gobsmacked at what she saw.

 

Mena had now shrunk to around six inches and was laying in the crack of Alice’s buttocks, her head resting on her head on her tail bone with her chest heaving theatrically.

 

‘She seems to shrink a bit every time she uses that whip.’ Anna added to the already shocked blond.

 

‘She looks totally knackered.’ Chelsea commented watching her bosom rise and fall with every breath

 

‘What’s happening now’ Charlotte asked ‘Chelsea, Is Alice shrinking?’ She said confused.

 

‘Looks like it doesn’t it.’

 

The girls watched as she shrank just small enough to free herself from the bonds tying her to the bed. They then witnessed her pick Mena out of her arse crack and place her on the bed. She then turned onto her back, growing back to normal size, trapping the little Asian girl between her mammoth legs. They then heard her booming voice say.

 

‘Now climb onto my breasts tiny thing and receive your share of the punishment.’

 

* * *

 

Mena stared up at huge wet vagina in front of her.

 

‘How do I get past that?’ She said in disbelief.

 

‘Climb, how else.’ Alice said matter of factly.

 

Mena approached the warm wet cave and gently began to grab the pubis around its lips.

 

‘Wow, that pussy must be huge!’ Anna commented.

 

‘Yours used to be pretty big not so long ago ginger, don’t you remember?’ Chelsea added thinking about her legs inside the once giant red head.

 

Anna blushed, ‘Yer I guess they did didn’t they.’

 

By this time Mena was half way up Alice’s exposed sex, using her pubic hairs to grab onto the soft slippery walls. With every step of wiggle of her body Alice let out long moans of pleasure. She could even feel the vibrations under foot as the pussy contracted with each orgasm.

 

Mena then gently dug her little heals into the pussy and began to search for footholds in the slippery wet cave. She had to use all the strength left in her tiny arms in order to finally pull herself over the hood and onto Alice’s hips. Both girls lay panting for a moment, one panting with physical exhaustion, the other as a result of her sexual tension. 

 

Revitalised, Mena stood up and began to walk across Alice’s toned white stomach towards the two nipple capped mountains in the distance. Alice gasped at the sight of this bastion of sexual femininity, shrunk to tiny size, walking across her stomach as if see owned every square inch of it.

 

Mena was finding it difficult not to walk provocatively in the teeny leather outfit. Her hips swayed dramatically as she strutted past Alice’s belly button. The leather basque accentuated her bosom to simply delicious proportions and her big brown breasts bounced with every step she took on the giant stomach.

 

Once she reached the twin mounds of Alice’s giant breasts Mena began to run her tiny hands across their huge surface. Mena had to admit that this was scary, being so tiny and venerable, but the sexual thrill at touching a breast bigger than herself more than compensated.

 

Experimentally she reached for the whip that was tucked into her leather belt. She lifted the whip and gave the surface of the breast a quick slap. As she lost a full 1/6 of her height she was mesmerised by the lack of impact the whip had had on Alice’s breast.

 

‘Why don’t you climb up here Mena?’ Alice suggested cupping her left breast with a huge hand.

 

Mena silently obeyed and began to climb between Alice’s soft cleavage. Alice giggled as Mena was forced to use the locket to pull herself out of the tight warm crevasse.

 

‘It really can be useful, this thing, can’t it?’ Alice said pointing cheekily towards the locket wedged between her breasts.

 

Mena was now faced with a small climb towards the top of one Alice’s mountainous breasts. She picked the left and sexily sauntered up its side eventually reaching a huge pink nipple that was easily the size of her head. Unable to resist she planted her right leg on the breast, and with her best impression of a miniaturised Chelsea, said;

 

‘I conquer this breast in the name of Lilliput!’

 

Alice raised an eyebrow ‘Conquer? You do have some spirit don’t you.’

 

Mena pulled a sexy pose and then whipped the nipple with the little black sex toy. As the world receded another inch, Mena could just grin and gently touch her now tiny brown pussy. Now that she was well and truly palm sized she was little bigger than the girls she had sat in bosom not more than and hour before. This excited her and she stood frozen for a moment buried in her erotic thoughts.

 

‘Wow, you get sexier as you get tinier.’ Alice said snapping her out of her trance.

 

‘Now give me the whip so I can finish the job.’ She ordered.

 

Mena lifted the whip above her head and watched as it was removed by a giant thumb and forefinger. She then felt herself be turned over and laid on her stomach, across the huge boob, her legs straddling the nipple. Alice then gently lifted her leather skirt and gave her a swat on her unprotected behind. Mena felt a quarter of her height melt away as she shrank until she was no bigger then the Lilliputians in Chelsea’s underwear draw.

 

‘Now you’re just about big enough for what I have in mind.’ Alice said darkly. ‘First fuck my nipple or I’ll shrink you even smaller.’ She ordered.

 

Mena didn’t need the incentive. She leant over the huge nipple and began to rub it between her once huge breasts. The engorged nipple hardly fit into her cleavage, it was easily bigger then both her breasts put together. She began to lick and bite it to create a response from the giant. As she suspected it didn’t fail and she quickly began to here low moans coming form the blond girl. Mean grasped the nipple with both her hands and began to ruthlessly bite and scratch at its surface. Alice could hardly feel Mena’s tiny mouth around the nipple and began to tweak her other in order to heighten her sexual feeling.

 

‘Put my nipple inside your tight little pussy!’ Alice squealed trying to fight the intense sexual thrill Mena’s shrinking had created.

 

‘Yes mistress!’ Came the tiny squeak from her left breast as Mena began to hitch up her skirt and insert the nipple into her aching pussy.

 

The huge nipple was bigger than any cock she had ever encountered and she was having trouble fitting it all into her engorged sex. She slipped the hard tight nipple in and out of her wet cave. It was becoming extremely lubricated now and got herder with every thrust. Mena had to grab onto the giant tit in order to maintain her balance. She marvelled at the fact the boob was bigger than a car to her. The though of its shear size and scale began to dominate all the toxins in her brain and squeals became loader and louder the more she had to claw at the breast. Once she managed to gain purchase on the nipple she gyrated against it with a few meaningful final thrusts allowing powerful tides of orgasms to wash over her.

 

Alice had had one hand rammed into her pussy and had been manipulating her right breast with the other throughout Mena’s exhibit of sexual passion and lust. Just as Mena’s orgasms were beginning to subside she felt the breast begin to vibrate wildly as Alice’s whole body gyrated with her own sexual fulfilment.  Once these bigger gyrations had died down, Mena slid gently down the side of Alice’s breast, landing snug in her cleavage.

 

‘You were amazing.’ Came the giant voice from above Mena’s head.

 

‘You were pretty good yourself.’ Came the reply from the tiny grinning Asian girl as she stroked the side of Alice’s breasts.

 

‘Do you want to get all tucked in with your little friends?’ Alice asked.

 

‘That sounds great.’ Mena said, stretching to emphasise her tiredness and her miniature little bosom.

 

Alice gently lifted from between her breasts and stood her in her palm.

 

‘We can’t have you sleeping in that.’ She said with a shake of her head.

 

Mena suddenly felt the costume balloon around her as it began to grow back to normal size. Quickly the tiny Asian girl was swimming in a sea of leather and lace. She then felt a falling motion as she slid down a long tunnel, landing in a heap on a soft smelly surface. Mena then sensed that her prison was moving as Alice walked across the bedroom. It had took Mena a couple of second to realise what the smell in her spongy prison was, it dawned on her it was her own feet! He was trapped inside one of the huge leather boots that had so effectively excited her giant captor.

 

Her prison then upended itself and she slid into the huge array of underwear that would be her bed for the night. The other three tiny girls crawled towards her landing spot, inside Charlotte’s half of the pink bra, and began to examine their newly shrunken friend. Charlotte gently squeezed Mena’s now much reduced breasts.

 

‘See, they weren’t that big after all’ She said to the other girls.

 

They all giggled

 

‘Still more than a handful for you Tinkerbelle.’ Mena said pouting at the tiny blond.

 

Charlotte put on a mock sulk and said. ‘I guess that means you won’t want to sleep next to me tonight?’ She said pouting back.

 

‘Oh I think I can accommodate you in here.’ She said rubbing a patch of pink cloth next to where she’d landed.

 

Charlotte wasted no time in snuggling up against her, her face buried in her giant brown breasts.

 

‘I guess we can leave then to it.’ Chelsea said squeezing Anna’s arse softly with her tiny hand.

 

Anna looked up at the giant girl who loomed above them. ‘Can we have some blankets please?’ She asked as sweetly as she could manage.

 

Alice smiled and picked up an assortment of pants and thongs and began to tuck the two tiny couples into their respective cups of the bra.

 

‘Night, Night.’ She said blowing her tiny toys a kiss and then turning off the bedroom light. She snuggled into Chelsea’s bed, falling asleep almost instantly. She dreamt of fairies and giants that night. But she particularly dreamt of and her four, newly shrunken, little friends snug amongst Chelsea’s underwear.

Chapter 8: Alice & The Morning After by Comrade
Chapter 8: Alice & The Morning After  

Alice awoke to find sun streaming through a gap in Chelsea’s curtains. It took her a minute to realise were she was, the events of the previous day had merged into one happy haze of sexual excitement. She spent a happy ten minutes masturbating over these memories before she peaked in the draw to check on her tiny friends.

 

Mena and Charlotte were snug in the pink bra cup but Anna and Charlotte were nowhere to be seen. Closer inspection revealed a tiny rope made from the dental floss on Chelsea’s bed side table. She followed it all the way to the floor where it terminated an inch above the carpet.

 

Alice grinned. The idea of two of her tiny girls having a shrunken adventure was so incredibly cute. She decided to play the part of a giant and hunt the little mouse sized girls in the confines of their own room.

 

She began to search the floor, probing under all the objects the tiny girls could be using as hiding places.

 

‘Fe Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishwoman.’ She said grinning from ear to ear.

 

Whilst shuffling through piles of old papers and discarded cloths she heard a tiny sound coming from the bag in the far corner of the room. Alice silently followed the noise until she spotted them and hung her huge face appeared above the two tiny teens. Upon seeing their current predicament she burst out laughing.

 

As it transpired the two girls had dragged an old yogurt out of Chelsea’s college bag, and after lifting lid, had proceeded to swim in it like a sticky white Jacuzzi. At the present moment Chelsea was leant against the edge of the pot with her huge D-Cups bobbing gently on the gooey surface. Anna was leant over her licking the yogurt off her arms and neck.

 

‘You should have said you were having a pool party. Mena and Charlotte could have joined in.’ Alice said still chuckling.

 

After discovering that she was being watched Anna began to blush a deep red.

 

‘Don’t be embarrassed on my account darling.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Chelsea moaned slightly and challenged Alice to shrink herself again. ‘Why don’t you come in and join us, there’s plenty of room?’

 

This time the challenge was less vicious, Chelsea seemed to genuinely want her sexual company rather than revenge for her shrinking.

 

‘All in good time, it’s a sunny day I don’t think we should spend it cooped up inside. Here I’ll get you cleaned up.’ She said plucking her out of the sticky yogurt and placing her delicately between her big red lips. She gently sucked the yogurt off her legs and then began to use her tongue to lick the remainder from her bottom, breasts and stomach. The feeling of the giant tongue riding over her miniaturised breasts was bringing Chelsea to climax. She let out will screams as Alice’s tongue flicked her pencil tip sized nipples and slid along her tight tiny cleft. As Alice’s tongue swirled around her firm little buttocks Anna felt herself being picked up and given the same treatment. Alice worked diligently for a few minutes, marvelling at the feel of their miniatures breasts and delicate pussies.

 

Once she had finally removed all the yogurt from their bodies she carried then over to the bathroom sink to rinse them off. She ran a pool of hot for the two little girls and deposited then in it with a little splash.

 

‘I’m just gonna go and get your little friends. No funny business while I’m gone.’ She said pointing a huge finger at the teeny bathers, ‘I saw what happened last time.’

 

Both girls nodded as them secretly began to caress each others buttocks under the water. Alice returned in a few minutes with the other two tiny girls. She dropped them into the water created another set of satisfying little plops.

 

‘Now you four get cleaned up while I sort out something for us to do today.’ She instructed ‘Unless of course you fancy going to college of course.’

 

The girls giggled.

 

‘Maybe we could use one pen between us, but only if we work together.’ Charlotte said smiling.

 

‘Yer and I think I’ve lost my height advantage at netball practice.’ Chelsea said smirking.

 

‘Well I’ll find us something nice and relaxing to do, we had quite a busy day yesterday.’ Alice said turning towards the door and leaving the four Lilliputian women to wash each other in the warm soapy sink.

 

* * *

Alice took the opportunity to explore the outside of Chelsea’s house. It was an old Edwardian town house with high ornate ceilings situated in one of the richer areas of East London. Its decoration was in keeping with its age and it had antiques on every surface. Ornately carved wooden furniture was coupled with old stained glass windows in the hall way and mirrored by the decor in the living room. The house had a very cosy lived in feel to it and Alice delighted in examining ever exotic ornament and opening ever unusually looking draw.

 

Once she had seen the house she stepped out the back door into the garden. The garden itself was fairly small but closed off on all sides. It had an immaculately kept lawn complete with one lone apple tree. It also had a small pond in the corner, probably no more than waist deep to Alice, but more of a tiny lake to her shrunken friends bathing in the sink. Next to the apple tree sat a plastic sun lounger which, considering it was such a beautiful day, gave Alice a great idea.

 

* * *

 

While Alice prepared her little treat, the girls had channelled all their efforts into bathing each other. Mena was gently soaping down Charlotte’s shoulders, pushing her big wet breasts into the small of her back and Anna was lent against the porcelain enjoying Chelsea’s tiny hands as they roamed over her huge firm buttocks.  With all the girls lost in their own personal pleasure they barely noticed as Alice entered the bath room, now clad in her baby blue bikini, and hovered over the sink.

 

‘Are you all about done in there girls? ‘cos I’ve got a great idea for something for us to do today.’ She enquired.

 

Anna let out a soft moan that Alice took as a resounding no.

 

Mena and Charlotte however were staring at the bikini clad giant.

 

‘What’s your idea?’ Charlotte asked eagerly.

 

‘Well as it’s such a nice day I think we should do some sunbathing in the garden. What do you say?’

 

‘That sounds great.’ Mena replied.

 

‘Let me get you two dry.’ Alice said scooping them out the soapy water and placing them inside a huge fluffy towel.

 

As she gently rubbed them under the towel she could still hear moans coming from the sink.

 

‘Now if you’re quite finished’ she said with arms folded towards the other tiny bathers.

 

Alice could see Chelsea’s tiny fingers inside Anna and knew she was near climax. When her tiny squeals eventually subsided she picked her and Chelsea out of the sink and sat them next to Mena and Charlotte. She then proceeded to envelop them all inside the fluffy blue material until they were suitably dry. When the towel was eventually opened, it revealing to the tiny girls, Alice in a sexy pose holding four pairs of normal sized bikinis.

 

‘Right which ones do you girls want and I can shrink them to your size. They’re all Chelsea’s so the fit might not be perfect, but I can do my best.’ She explained.

 

‘Why what are we going to do? Go swimming?’ Chelsea asked.

 

‘Well we could, the bath would be like a lake to you guys now, but I was thinking we could do a little sun bathing. I’ve got all the stuff ready.’ She said showing them bottle of sun cream, towels, magazines and even five pairs of sunglasses.

 

‘Sounds great’ Mena said ‘I’ll have the black one and Tinkerbelle here can have the blue.’ She said pointing to Charlotte. ‘It’ll bring out her eyes.’

 

Charlotte blushed slightly as Alice began to reduce the bikini to her size.

 

‘In that case Anna had better have the red one to match her hair.’ Alice suggested ‘That leaves Chelsea with this golden number.’ She said as it shrank on her fingertip.

 

Once all the girls where clad in their appropriate swimwear Alice scooped then up into her hands. She was now faced with the dilemma of how to transport her tiny friends and all the supplies into the garden. She looked down at her cleavage, which had become her usual storage area for her tiny teens. She mulled the prospect over for a moment and decided that they’d be far to cramped in its tight confines. Just then an even better and more erotic idea came to her.

 

‘Right girls.’ She said firmly ‘I need to get you into the garden while I carry all this stuff I can’t be bothered to make two trips.’

 

‘Why don’t you just shrink all the stuff and tuck it in your bra or something?’ Mena suggested from her position in her palm.

 

‘Well what I’ve come up with is going to be a little more fun.’ She said as the girls suddenly felt themselves shrinking again.

 

Once the world had doubled in size four, inch and a half tall, girls were huddled together in the palm of her left hand.

 

‘Wow! Your ultra-tiny now!’ Alice exclaimed. ‘Don’t worry it’s only temporary but If hadn’t made you super tiny you would never have all fit .’ She said slowly opening her baby blue trunks.

 

The girls screamed as they slid off her palm into the huge underwear, resting against the walls of her vagina.

 

‘My God! Its so huge! Charlotte exclaimed.

 

‘We can’t be much bigger than her nipples now.’ Anna added.

 

‘If only I could reach her clitoris’ she thought ‘I bet it’s as big as my head!’

 

Anna however was the only one of the girls seemingly turned on by the situation. The others where just trying to cope with the overpowering smell of Alice’s wet vagina and the realisation of their current stature.

 

They suddenly felt the world begin to move as Alice began the trek to the garden. The girls found themselves bounced around inside the bikini as her giant thighs rubbed together. Fortunately for the girls after only a minute or so the walking motion stopped and the cloth roof began to open revealing Alice’s. It hovered there framed by the underside of her mountainous breasts. Then its giant mouth opened.

 

‘Wasn’t that fun.’ She said happily as the tiny girls grumbled to each other.

 

She then picked them gently out of her pants growing them, in turn, back to a more statuesque three inches. She lay on her stomach and sat the four tiny women on the curves of her pert bottom. She then opened a book and sat reading as the girls got comfy. Absentmindedly Alice began to shrink the supplies and place them, without looking, on her firm buttocks.

 

Now that the girls had tiny towels they began to make themselves properly at home. Anna watched as the other three gently removed their bikini tops and began to rub tiny amounts of sun cream all over their bodies. Once they had settled back down she watched as Charlotte began to massage Mena’s back. She lay on her front, her once impressive breasts mashed into Alice’s buttock. Chelsea had taken it upon herself to catch some rays and sat reading a miniaturised copy of OK! Magazine.

 

Anna on the other hand had decided to explore Alice. She sat on the curve of her right buttock and gently slid down onto the nape of her back. She then walked up the smooth incline of her spine, marvelling as Alice’s body shivered with the attention. Once she reached Alice neck she stood on her shouldered looking down at the giant blond’s book. 

 

‘I don’t like people reading over my shoulder.’ Alice said without turning her head. ‘Why don’t you come down here where I can see you better?’

 

Anna looked around for a way to reach the ground. After some heated internal debate she realised that her only way down was to use one of Alice’s golden plaits as a rope. She gingerly walked towards it, it was thick and strong. She had to straddle it completely to stay on its surface. Fortunately the weave of the plait allowed for effective foot holds and she was able to quickly descend into the compound created by Alice’s body and arms.

 

The first thing that confronted tiny Anna was Alice’s huge cleavage. Squashed by Alice’s body and pushed together by her arms it dominated her vision. She turned away from the giant vision and sat in the shade under Alice’s chin making a vain attempt to read the house sized book.

 

‘Hey, you can sit a little further back if you like.’ Alice suggested.

 

Anna smiled and shuffled until she was leaning against the soft flesh of Alice’s cleavage. She leant back and relaxed, enjoying the sensation of warmth and security that her bosom provided.

 

After a few minutes of gently stroking and squeezing Alice’s breasts Anna stood up and walked towards the book, addressing the giant.

 

‘What are you reading anyway?’ She asked.

 

‘Gulliver’s travels, I’m reading the chapter about the giants.’

 

‘Well that’s very topical I’m impressed.’ Anna said.

 

‘Yer, in turns out Chelsea’s house is a bit of a gold mine were shrinking media is concerned. Did you know Gulliver gets played with by giant girls in the book? He even gets to sit on their nipples. Somehow I think you girls enjoy it a lot more than he did.’

 

‘That’s probably true.’ Anna said blushing. ‘I’m glad you shrunk us.’ She added.

 

‘I’m glad I shrunk you too. Your just so cute now it makes me ridiculously wet. Come here so I can a closer look at you.’ Alice said folding her book and picking up the three inch red head.

 

‘You look hot in that red bikini.’

 

Anna blushed again.

 

‘Maybe you’d be hotter if you where more of a handful.’

Anna felt the world shrink as her body began to fill Alice’s palm.

 

‘There, six inches, much better.’ Alice said eagerly.

 

Anna wriggled a little in her hand and Alice sighed softly at the feel of her buttocks and her tiny bouncing breasts. Once she was comfortably Alice began to remove her bikini top.

 

‘Now let’s get a better look at those sexy freckly breasts of yours.’ She said as she pealed off the fabric.

 

Anna squirmed a little and then gasped as her breasts sprung free of their cloth prison. Exposed to the atmosphere her nipples stiffened instantly.

 

‘Your boobs are so cute!’ Alice cooed ‘Look at your tiny pointy nipples!’

 

Anna found herself blushing again, turning her face and neck bright red.

 

‘There’s no need to be embarrassed, there’re gorgeous, and your freckles are just the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.’ With that Alice kissed Anna breasts, her lips enveloping them both in a soft warm embrace.

 

Anna squirmed again, her buttocks rubbing against Alice’s palm.

 

‘Mmmm...you taste great.’ Alice said as she proceeded to lick the six inch beauty from head to toe.

 

The feeling of Alice’s giant tongue exploring her body was making Anna extremely horny. She wriggled in Alice’s palm until she was able to reach her aching sex with her tiny hands. This behaviour hadn’t gone unnoticed and Alice began to gently peel down her red panties until they pooled around her freckly white thighs.

 

‘Now let’s see what this tastes like.’ She said hungrily staring at Anna’s soaking wet pussy.

 

Anna spread her leg as far as she could physically manage, feeling an overwhelming sexual contraction shoot through her body as Alice inserted the tip of her tongue into her gaping sex. She arched her back in an attempt to ram Alice’s tongue further into her enraged loins. As Alice wriggled and tensed the thick wet muscle Anna let out tiny orgasmic screams as she climaxed inside the giants palm.

 

Once Anna had stopped writhing in her hand Alice gave her a big kiss that covered half her miniaturised body. She then carefully placed the six inch beauty back onto her bum cheeks. Alice could hear miniature squawking coming from her buttocks as the other girls protested at Anna’s new Amazonian stature.

 

Chelsea was the first however to take advantage of her six inch frame. She beckoned the girls over, and as Anna lay on the buttock soaking in the rays and allowing the feelings in her enraged sex to die down, they set to work massaging cream into her huge body. Anna, exhausted from her recent encounter with Alice’s tongue, just lay still allowing the girls to give her the attention. Occasionally she would whimper with a slight orgasm as the girls rubbed her nipples or the inside curves of her legs.

 

‘Hey girls do you wanna do me next?’ Alice asked cheekily.

 

Charlotte giggled. ‘Can we!’ She said excitedly to the other two girls.

 

‘Yer, but it’s gonna take quite a bit of work, her arse alone might take all day.’ Mena said matter of factly.

 

‘Wanna ask if she’ll grow us a bit? It might, ya know, speed the process up a bit’ Chelsea suggested.

 

‘Can’t hurt can it.’ Mena said as the three girls left Anna to bathe in the sun and the glow of her recent orgasms.

 

They all slid down Alice’s buttock and began to climb the gentle slope of her back towards her shoulders. Once they where by her left ear Chelsea began to hold court.

 

‘Alice’

 

‘Yes sweetie, what is it?’ She replied.

 

‘Me and Mena have been thinking and its just that putting sun cream on you at this size might take forever, could you make us just a teeny bit bigger?’

 

‘Oh I don’t see why not.’

 

The three girls cheers and jumped up and down on the shoulder.

 

‘However only two of you can be big, I’ve got plans for the others. So make your minds up.’

 

The girls put there heads into a huddle and stood whispering for a few minutes. When they finally emerged Chelsea walked over to Alice’s ear and whispered to names into it. Almost instantly the locket began to glow and Chelsea and Charlotte began to grow to almost Barbie sized proportions. The two girls giggled and stuck sexy poses causing the now teeny Mena to whimper in shock. She looked up their bodies taking in every inch of their new increased stature. They where now ten inches in height, more than three times her own size. She craned her neck to see two giant pairs of breasts, hovering like melons above her reduced head. Her eye line was dominated by two sets of glistening thighs that were framed by a couple of multi coloured bikinis.

 

Just as she was growing accustomed to being surrounded by these giant thighs the world began to retreat again. She saw her eye line slip past their thighs, then their knees, then their calves finally stopping when she was ankle height to the to little giants.

 

‘Oh wow! She’s perfect!’ Charlotte exclaimed wrapping her hand around the inch tall beauty and cuddling her amongst her newly intimidating bosom. ‘Just think I used to fit inside there.’ She said gently fingering Mena’s firm little cleavage.

‘Well I thought you guys might want some help applying the cream and what better means of application than two tiny girls big enough to fit in your palms.’

 

‘Two?’ Chelsea said confused.

 

‘Look!’ Charlotte shouted running down Alice’s spine.

 

Chelsea turned to find Alice’s buttock occupied by Anna’s newly inch sized body. The firm buttock was more like a small mountain to the two, inch tall girls. Mena watched dumbstruck as the doll sized Charlotte easily plucked the little red head off the teeny towel and grasped her in her other hand.

 

‘Wow! This is amazing Alice!’ Chelsea chirped. ‘Can I hold Mena Char? I want to show off my new stature.’

 

‘Sure.’ She said handing the tiny Asian girl to Chelsea.

 

Mena seemed about seven inches tall to Chelsea and she could grasp her curvy little body with the simple embrace of her fingers. She gently stripped off her remaining cloths and held her, King Kong style, in front of her huge cleavage. Mena’s own tiny breasts where resting delightfully on Chelsea’s right index finger.

 

‘I wonder what you look like in here.’ She said as she parted her impressive cleavage and tucked the tiny Asian girl in.

 

‘Hey Charlotte what do you think? This year’s must have accessory or what?’

 

‘Well, there is one other thing I can think of.’ She said miming Alice shrinking someone with the locket. ‘but she is easily second best.’

 

‘Hey are you guys gonna get on with this or do I have to make you all teeny tiny?’ Came Alice’s booming voice.

 

‘All right, all right, we’re doing it.’ Chelsea said walking towards the huge bottle of sun tan lotion Alice had placed on her back.

 

‘Give me a hand will you.’ She said gesturing to Charlotte.

 

The other ten inch beauty walked towards the bottle and with some effort they both managed to open its lid and spill a pool of cold white cream onto Alice’s back.

 

‘Are you ready girls?’ Chelsea said addressing the two tiny women.

 

‘Wait a sec, can we talk about this!’ Anna screamed as she was unceremoniously dunked into the giant blob of cream.

 

It had engulfed most of her body and she struggled to get air. She could feel Charlotte begin to rub her up against a mountainous buttock.

 

Chelsea looked down at Mena wriggling in her cleavage ‘Your turn now gorgeous.’ She said as she grasped her roughly and dropped her into the cream.

 

Mena found herself swimming in the creamy globule. She bobbed up and down gently with just her head above the surface. Looking up at the giant Barbie girl, with her big curvy breasts and luscious smooth black hair that fell almost to her nipples, Mena felt so insignificant. She was a dolls doll, something for this huge black haired toy to play with. It was as scary as it was erotic.

 

As she began to scramble out of the huge blob of cream Chelsea’s huge hand descended and plucked her out of the cold white goo. She then felt a sudden rush as she was carried towards Alice’s arse. With a tiny nod to the already busy Charlotte Chelsea began to rub the tiny girl against Alice’s other cheek.

 

Alice grinned at her genius. She was getting good at creating sexy situations for her tiny toys, even if she thought so herself. She tried desperately to concentrate on her book but the sensation of two nipple sized women being rubbed against her exposed behind was far too distracting. She put the book down and relaxed, soaking up every second of the tiny attention.

 

As Chelsea worked on her bum cheek she noticed that Charlotte had begun to gyrate against the other buttock. Closer inspection revealed that she had smeared her body with the sun tan cream and was using her whole body to massage the firm fleshy hill. As she rubbed against Alice’s behind she gently smeared tiny Anna all over her own body, from her neck line to just below her breasts. Intrigued by the eroticism of the situation Chelsea walked closer to the tiny Tinkerbelle and observed as she began to finger her engorged doll sized pussy.

 

Chelsea then felt a sudden movement as Charlotte, who had noticed her mini companion, grabbed her hand and clamped it onto her exposed buttock. Chelsea grasped the opportunity to explore the little blonde’s body. She placed her hands in the cream, and with Mena secured safely in her cleavage, began to massage Charlotte’s back and buttocks, occasionally slipping her finger into her wet cleft. Anna had been dropped onto Alice’s bottom and was being smothered by Charlotte’s once tiny B-Cups. She wriggled free and stood up on the vast plain of the buttock watching the two giant’s pleasure themselves.

 

‘Hey if you’re gonna do that make sure I can see.’ Alice said as she began to rearrange herself to accommodate a better view.

 

She carefully plucked the two dolls off her back and gently placed them on the sun lounger. She then, ever so delicately, draped Anna over her thumb and handed her to one of her horny playmates. Then, rolling over, she scooped up the whole lot of them placing them on her toned stomach.

 

‘Now where were you?’ She said squeezing a huge dollop of the sun tan cream onto the heads of Chelsea and Charlotte.

 

Charlotte smiled hungrily and began to rub it into Chelsea’s erect nipples. Mena, who was already shaken by the recent movement, was being jostled heavily by Charlotte affections.

 

 Upon hearing her little cries for help Chelsea picked her out of her bra, and still in a sexual stupor, said in-between breaths ‘Go...and...play...with...Anna...or something.’

 

Deposited on Alice’s stomach Mena now stood under the feet of two giants. At her present stature it didn’t take Mena long to obey Chelsea’s order. She quickly scampered passed their huge ankles towards where Anna was hiding, under the shadow of Alice’s breasts. Dodging the giant feet she reached the tiny red head’s hiding place and gave her a big hug. They both laid there against Alice’s breast for a few minutes, taking in there surroundings and watching the two giants pleasure each other in the distance.

 

‘Hey! If you guys aren’t gonna get involved you can at least come up here where I can see you.’ Came a familiar booming voice.

 

It seemed to originate from the other side of the two giant hills and both girls turned to be faced by a giant cleavage and two breasts. ‘Well this could be pretty fun.’ Anna said smiling ‘we could be like little explores climbing mount Alice.’

 

The thought appealed to Mena and with a nod they slowly began to climb between the soft white flesh of Alice’s bosom. Trapped between the high walls of Alice’s breasts the girls struggled towards her huge face that surveyed them from a massive pillow.

 

Once they reached their goal Alice began to applaud wildly. ‘That was a great effort girls; do you wanna climb up here?’ She said tweaking her right nipple. ‘It’s the best seat in the house.’

 

The two girls surveyed the huge mountain in front of them, capped with a big pink nipple as big as they were tall; it stood as a monument to Alice and womanhood in all its forms.

 

Anna looked nervously at Mena. ‘You’d love to say you’d done it, even if no one would ever believe you.’ Mena said reassuringly.

 

Anna smiled and they both began to climb the huge breast in front of them. The incline wasn’t too steep but they still needed to use both hands to reach the summit. As they girls climbed higher the breast’s incline began to weaken. They both struggled on until they sat panting on the smooth plateau at its top.

 

A breeze picked up and both girls crawled towards the giant nipple and wrapped their tiny bodies around it for security. Once secure they turned their attentions to the scene being enacted on Alice’s stomach. The two Barbie sized girls where smothered in cream, Charlotte had her face buried in Chelsea’s loins. They were both slipping slightly on the smooth surface of Alice’s body every time Chelsea bucked in response to Charlotte’s tongue attention.

 

Mena and Anna were enthralled in the giant porno that was playing out below their tiny bodies. Mena moaned slightly every time Charlotte’s hands roamed to Chelsea’s massive cleavage or across her tender thighs. Likewise Anna had begun to gently rub her own miniature pussy, lubricating herself into a little frenzy with every buck of Chelsea’s body. Soon both inch tall girls were rubbing themselves up against Alice’s erect nipple. Letting their wet pussies soak up against the puffy pink column.

 

As the girls played out their tiny sex scenes all over her body Alice began to drift off into her daydreams. Alice again marvelled at her luck, not more than twenty four hours ago she didn’t know anyone in London except her Dad and tiny bitch of a sister, Now she had four little vixens willing to do what ever she wished. It was a dream come true, she was finally dominant over her peers. Stuck at a miniscule four foot eleven she could now hold once mighty Amazons in the palm of her hand. And it was turning her on beyond all belief.  As she watched the two pairs of women reach climax she dreamed about what she could do with them once she got them back to her own house and her into the clutches of her tiny neglected sister.

Chapter 9: Alice’s Climax by Comrade

Chapter 9: Alice’s Climax

                                                                                                                          

Alice sat in the back of the taxi gently fingering the locket. She stared blankly out of the window as the hedgerows and well kept lawns of Middle England shot passed. She was jolted out of her daydream by the taxi driver addressing her from the front seat.

 

‘I said, ‘av ya been anywhere nice recently?’ He repeated.

 

A little dazed Alice sat ‘Er... not really I’ve only been in London for the last two weeks.’

 

‘Really? Well how are you finding it darling?’ He enquired.

 

‘It’s had its little surprises.’ She said smiling to herself.  

 

As the lights turned green the taxi driver turned to face the road and continued the conversation.

 

‘So where is it you come from luv?’

 

‘Me, I’m from Nottinghamshire originally.’

 

‘I bet you took a step down in real estate coming here didn’t ya?’

 

‘Yer but it’s turned out ok actually.’ Alice said, placing her fingers around the locket.

 

Once she knew the driver’s eyes were firmly fixed on the road Alice opened her top slightly and looked down at her cleavage.

 

‘Are you gonna stop wriggling in there?’ She whispered to the four one and a half inch tall women wedged between her boobs. ‘You’ll give the game away’ she added.

 

‘What was that, sorry?’ The taxi driver said looking back at Alice through the rear view mirror.

 

‘Oh...er... nothing, sorry, just thinking out loud.’ Alice said blushing, trying to cover her breasts by folding her arms.

 

‘Anyway it’s just up ‘ere In’t it?’ The taxi driver asked.

 

‘Yer, just by the post box please.’

 

‘No worries darling, that’ll be £8.50 then please.’

 

Alice handed over the money, and picking up her back pack, stepped out the cab and began to trudge up the garden path. Rummaging for her keys amidst piles of miniaturised clothing, a rather delightful experience, she picked a tiny bra off the end of her keys and inserted them into her front door. Once inside she checked on her tiny passengers again. They where fine, all snug inside her deep cleavage.

Alice had decided that one and a half inches would be their travelling size from now on. It meant that she could fit plenty of tiny girls all over her person without them showing to the outside world. She’d been bristling with anticipation over what to do with her tiny toys now she had them in her own home and about how to introduce then to her mini big sister.

 

Alice was dying to see what tiny Suzie had been up while she had been at Chelsea’s. With the girls still snug inside her bra she gently opened the bedroom door. Upon first inspection the room seemed to be devoid of her presence. Alice walked over to the dolls house to see if her miniature curly haired sister was inside one of its tiny rooms. When no sign of her could be found Alice began a closer inspection of the floor. It didn’t take her long to find a discarded pair of doll sized dungarees a mini bra and a pair of panties by the front porch of the dolls house.

 

Then Suzie’s whereabouts came to Alice in a flash. She quietly leaned over the house and spied her sister. She was floating in the cup she had provided for her bath the previous day. She was naked except for the lather she had created using the tiny bath products. The miniature suds covered all of her most tantalising area’s, hinting at the treasures that lay beneath. Alice watched for a few minutes as Suzie soaped herself and then coughed loudly and deliberately.

 

Unfazed by her giant sister, Suzie looked up and said nonchalantly ‘Oh, its you, I thought I heard you come in. Do you mind giving me a little privacy while I finish up?’

 

Alice couldn’t believe how much confidence her sister had just shown. Alice knew she was a naturally confident person but this rapid adjustment was impressive even by her standards.

 

‘Well are you gonna leave me alone or aren’t you?’ She said impetuously whilst she gently soaked her firm round breasts. 

 

‘Er...I think aren’t, I’ve got some little friends for you to meet.’

 

‘You don’t mean...Oh Alice you haven’t!’ Suzie said shocked. ‘Making me a doll is one thing, but shrinking other people...’

 

‘Hey don’t worry, they really enjoyed it. We got up to so much fun yesterday I thought it would be rude not to share it with you.’

 

Alice picking her soapy sister out of the cup and placing her on her pillow.

 

She then gently opened her top and placed the tiny girls, one by one, at the feet of her six inch sister.  

 

‘This curvy hottie is Mena.’ She said placing the tiny Asian girl in front of her.

 

‘And this little blond thing is Charlotte.’ She said as Charlotte waved coyly at the curly haired giant.

‘This is Anna, she’s a little shy.’ Alice said as Anna was dropped onto the bed blushing.

 

‘And finally’ Alice said smiling ‘Its last nights host, the gorgeous, Miss Chelsea Lewis.’ Chelsea stumbled out of Alice’s hand and took a bow at Suzie’s feet.

 

‘Wow! Alice, you didn’t tell you you’d already shrunk somebody.’ Chelsea said looking up at Suzie’s huge glistening body. ‘How did you keep someone this hot quiet?’

 

‘I thought it would be a nice surprise for you guys, say hello to my big sister Suzie.’

 

The girls all waved up at the soggy giant, Charlotte giggled slightly as she saw her huge breasts heave with frustration.

 

‘I can’t believe you’ve done this Alice!’ She said stamping her tiny foot and folding her arms, crossly over her naked bosom.

 

Alice leaned in close to her tiny sister, until her face was a mere inch from her body, and blew a jet of cool air out of her huge lips. She giggled as Suzie found it hard keep her footing. Unable to resist the gust any longer she collapsed in a tiny heap on the pillow.

 

Alice giggled again ‘I love it when you get stroppy. You’re ever so cute.’

 

Suzie, seething at the ease with which Alice was able to humiliate her, stood up and pointed a tiny finger at her giant little sister. ‘Don’t do that again, do you here!’ She ordered.

 

‘Or what?’ Alice said poking her with her index finger and making her lose her balance for a second time.

 

Suzie balled her fists in fury and looked at her sister. She was now laid on the bed, elbows on the pillow and her chin in her hands. Suzie couldn’t help gulping at the shear size of her.

 

‘Or...nothing.’ She whispered flushed with embarrassment.

 

‘You should relax; think how much fun you had when you relaxed in the bath yesterday.’ Alice said comforting her tiny sister.

 

‘I suppose.’ She said still with her head bowed submissively.

 

‘I tell you what, why don’t you look after the girls while I get changed?’ She said smiling.

 

Before turning to leave Alice gently grasped Suzie and grew her to about a foot tall and slowly placed her four tiny friends on top of her stomach.

 

‘There you go, you can be a little bigger now. The girls might even give you a massage if you ask nicely.’ Alice said smiling as she shut the door on the tiny girls.

 

Placed on a body around twelve times their size the four tiny women couldn’t help but explore their new curvy environment.

 

‘Wow girls she’s almost as hot as Alice!’ Charlotte said excitedly.

 

‘Yer, these are amazing!’ Chelsea said stood in front of Suzie’s giant twin airbags.

 

‘How about that massage?’ She said naughtily mashing her body into the huge cleavage.

 

Suzie laughed nervously ‘How can you guys be so comfortable with this, look how tiny you are?’

 

‘It’s not that bad’ Mena said ‘We aren’t in any danger really, Alice’ll look after us.’

 

Chelsea lifted her head out of the huge bosom and began to gently stroke one of Suzie’s engorged nipples.  

 

Suzie cooed a little and said ‘Er...ok... if you must.’

 

Chelsea giggled and gestured to Mena to help her tackle the huge boobs. Both girls gently climbed each of her breasts, taking care to rub as much of their bodies as possible against the huge tits.

 

Charlotte on the other hand was gently working her legs into the top of Suzie’s pussy, tickling her clit in the process.

 

Suzie couldn’t believe what was happening to her. Not only was she no bigger than a Barbie doll, captured by her sister and forced to live in a dolls house, but she was now being sexually assaulted by her sister’s miniature little harem. The worst of all was that she was enjoying it!

 

Suzie had always envied the simpler life afforded to her dolls as a child. Lying around all day being lavished with attention seemed, even at a young age, an exquisite existence. It appeared to her sense of self importance and fed her now rampant ego. Suzie had never thought about girls in the way these girls obviously did. It had never crossed her mind to experiment with the other sex. Fortunately the unusual nature of her current situation went a long way towards suppressing her inherent heterosexual tendencies.

 

Suzie had a great view of the two tiny beauties bucking on her breasts and marvelled as their miniature bosoms bounced with every thrust. She moaned a little as Charlotte began to work her way down her crotch, burying her body inside its wet folds.

 

While all this was going on Anna lay with her breasts squashed into Suzie’s stomach, chin resting in her hands she watched as her two tiny buddies rode the huge breasts. She began to gently finger her wet little pussy and found her thoughts quickly turning to Alice. Anna felt incredibly close to her new giant friend and couldn’t help wishing she was lying next to her, exploiting her tiny body whilst laid upon the stomach of her giant sister.

 

After a few minutes of sexual bliss the girls were joined by their giant captor. She had stripped to her underwear and was peering down at the tiny sex scene.

 

‘You work quickly!’ She said to the teeny Chelsea.

 

‘If I want something...I get it!’ She said aggressively working Suzie’s nipple inside her engorged pussy.

 

‘The rest of you seem to be having fun, even my mini big sister!’ Alice said as Suzie let out a little squeal in response to Charlotte wrapping her mouth around her huge clitoris.

 

Alice noticed that of all the tiny girls Anna seemed to be a little left out as she gently fingered herself on Suzie’s stomach.

 

She leant in toward the inch and a half tall girl and whispered quietly ‘Are you ok on your own there sweetie?’

 

Anna moaned slightly and said between breaths ‘No...I...want...you...’

 

Alice smiled ‘Do you want to be big?’

 

‘No I want you small!’ She shouted her masturbation increasing in intensity.

 

This was a shock. Alice looked over the tiny scene and concluded that it wasn’t actually a bad idea. She didn’t want to disturb the girls by growing Anna right in the middle of their fun and she was far too big to get involved. Alice hadn’t been tiny since she first discovered the lockets powers and was keen to recapture the sense of sexual adventure that it had kindled inside her.

 

Scared that standing on the bed might disrupt the girl’s fun she decided to reduce her self in stages. Carefully she removed her sexy black underwear and placed it gently next to her tiny sister then, a little apprehensively she began to shrink her self to half her present height. Just like before the locket began to glow and she began to shrink. As the world slowly receded shivers of anticipation began to run through her petite body.

 

Once she had stabilised at two and a half feet tall she climbed, with some difficulty onto the bed. She had placed her underwear on the bed on purpose. It was designed to bring back her first experiments with the locket, the exotic nature of seeing her lacy panties and bra at twice their normal size was enthralling.

 

She walked cautiously towards her, now much bigger sister, letting her huge breasts hang over her dolls head. With a quick glance at her horny red haired destination she began to shrink again. She slowly became less and less statuesque as her body grew ever closer to dollhood.

Once doll sized Alice walked around her sister and sat cross legged on her discarded black panties. Beckoning to little Anna she gently began to rub the fold of her vagina with her tiny left hand.

 

Anna, unable to believe Alice had actually shrunk just for her, quickly stood up and began to run across Suzie’s toned stomach. Once she reached her pelvis she shot a quick glance at Charlotte and seeing her head buried tightly inside Suzie’s pussy began to slide down Suzie’s giant thigh and across the side of her smooth buttock.  With out even glancing back at her friends she ran towards Alice, desperate to take the place of her fingers inside her soaking pussy.

 

Unaware of Anna’s plan Alice began to shrink herself to a more serviceable size. With ever thrust of her fingers her black panties grew around her. As she shrank smaller and smaller she was delving into a world bigger than any she had ever experienced.

 

For the first time wasn’t the room’s resident giant. Now around five inches tall she looked over at her huge Barbie sized sister, the Amazon bucked wildly as the girls increased the intensity of their efforts.

 

Crawling onto Alice’s underwear Anna approached her giant lover.

 

‘I can’t believe you shrunk yourself for me!’ She shouted up at Alice, who was still around three times her height.

 

‘I haven’t finished yet’ She said picking Anna up and placing her by her huge squishy bosom. ‘Now get me off!’ She ordered ‘The better you do the smaller I’ll get.’

 

Anna stared enticingly at her big pink nipples ‘How small will you get?’ She asked biting her lip with sexual anticipation.

 

‘That’s up to you honey, now fuck me!’ She ordered.

 

Anna sprung into action. Grasping the huge nipple in front of her this both she began to slowly hump the breast whilst stroking Alice’s huge areola. As Alice’s sexual excitement intensified she tried desperately to focus on shrinking herself steadily to Anna’s size.

 

Once she was four inches tall Anna realised she was able to fit her engorged nipple inside her tiny mouth. It was better then any penis Anna had ever sucked in her life. It was warm and plant and came attached to a breast the size of her torso. While she sucked she gently rubbed her pale freckly breasts against the surface of Alice own firm C-Cups.

 

With ever second of attention Alice seemed to shrink slightly next to Anna’s tiny body. Anna reckoned she was at least half Alice’s size now and decided to see how far she could still delve into her cavernous pussy. To her joy she found that she could still get almost her whole hand inside her glistening sex. She began to rub her fist gently around its lips working up a lather. Once she was satisfied with Alice’s wetness she thrusted her childlike fingers into the wet sex.

Whilst Anna flicked Alice’s clitoris she found she had to constantly reposition her self inside the giant. The cave was getting tighter and tighter around her fingers and as Alice’s Climax reached a crescendo Anna had trouble keeping just her index finger inside her huge friend.

 

Standing back to look at her little blond conquest Anna realised that ‘Giant’ was far from the term that should be used to describe her. She was so small she looked lost inside the lacy landscape of her panties. Lying down next to Alice Anna discovered that her head barely came up to her crotch.  

 

‘You’re so tiny.’ She cooed as she gently stroked her miniaturised breasts, flicking her tiny nipples.

 

Alice, still basking in the glow of her orgasm, purred slightly at her touch and carefully fingered the glowing locket. As they lay on the pants blissfully lost in a sexual afterglow the other girls slowly began to investigate their surrounding. After finishing with Suzie they had all dismounted and began to search for their tiny friend and her new miniaturised lover. It didn’t take them long to locate the two sex kittens lost in the field of black lace.

 

‘Oh my god Alice is so small!’ Charlotte exclaimed.

 

‘How did you convince her to shrink herself?’ Mena asked curiously.

 

‘I don’t know, I just asked and she did it.’ Anna answered perplexed.

 

‘She loooovvves you.’ Charlotte said in a mocking tone.

 

‘I wanna hold her.’ Chelsea said picking Alice off the panties and cuddling her to her big motherly bosom.

 

‘I’ll take that thank you.’ Suzie said lifting her out of Chelsea’s hands and sitting her, straddled, on one of her nipples. ‘See, how do you like it, you little bitch?’ she said angrily at her miniaturised sister.

 

Alice just snuggled her head further into the warm comforting breast and purred quietly.

 

‘I think she likes it quite a bit.’ Mena said smirking.

 

‘Whoa! I think she’s getting bigger.’ Charlotte said pointing.

 

The four girls looked up at Alice snuggled against Suzie’s huge firm boob and watched as she began to grow. As she got bigger and bigger Suzie realised she couldn’t hold her anymore and had to put her down next to her giant undergarments.

 

Alice had now come out of her sexual stupor and with a large element of purpose began to bundle up her four tiny friends. As she enlarged the four girls grew to. She grew them all until they were half Suzie’s height.

Alice was rapidly expanding now and grasped her doll sized sister in her growing hands.

 

‘Now then’ she said gently ‘I didn’t appreciate your comments when I was small but I’ll let you off, just this once mind. I also afraid you’re far too big for your little house, so I guess we should readdress that.’

 

Suzie then felt the world receded as she returned to her more customary six inch stature.

 

‘Well girls I’ve been inspired by your recent activities on top of my dear sister. Now I think it’s my turn for a little fun, don’t you?’

 

The five tiny girls gulped as she reclined on her bed and began to drop them one by one onto her big firm breasts.

 

‘Right girls, your mission is to make me cum.’

 

The girls stared for a second at the enormity of the task. Alice’s big firm breasts were just the start. Her body stretched into the distance, longer than a football pitch, with a little tuft of grass by her huge vagina. Her nipples were easily as big as their hands and would provide more than a mouthful. This task would require teamwork and Alice new it. 

 

‘Right...let me see...’ She said moving a huge finger from girl to girl ‘Which two of you are going to look after my nipples?’

 

Anna put her hand up tentatively.

 

Alice smiled ‘No I think I’ve got another job for you sweetie.’ She said winking at the tiny red head.

 

Anna blushed and put her hand down defeated.

 

‘I think I would rather like you two up here.’ She said painting towards Mena and Chelsea ‘I love to see your exquisite titties bouncing at the best of times, let alone whilst their on top of mine.

 

‘You can go here...’ She said positioning Mena on her left breast, straddling the nipple ‘...and you can go here.’ She said, doing the same with Chelsea on the right.

 

‘As for you two’ she said looking down at Charlotte and her sister ‘You can look after me a little further down.’ With that she picked them up and dropped them between her legs. ‘Don’t worry if you don’t want to touch my pussy sis, I know its family and all that, you’re there to give Charlotte a little boost.’ As the girls looked round confused Alice clamped here legs together causing her breasts to jiggle uncontrollably. Mena and Chelsea hung on for dear life as the locket began to glow from its snug sanctuary in Alice’s cleavage. A little yelp came from between Alice’s thighs as the two prisoners’ shrank to three inches in height.

 

‘That leaves my little favourite.’ She said grinning at Anna. ‘I want you to stand up here.’ She said gesturing to her mouth. ‘You can watch the girls getting me off and I want you to put your little pussy near my nose so I can smell you.’

 

Anna, still sat on one of Alice’s boobs, wasted no time standing up. She extended her arms and began to jump up and down, like a child wanting to be picked up. Wordlessly Alice’s huge hand encircled her and sat her little buttocks on her face, letting them rub against her nostrils.

 

‘Now then girls, you all know your jobs, let’s see what you can do!’ Alice said as she released her grip on the palm sized girls between her legs.

 

Mena and Chelsea wasted no time in getting to work. Winking at each other they both began to nibble Alice’s nipples. They started with the giant areolas, planting soft little kisses on their rough red surface. As the girls sucked and nibble the summits of her huge breasts they also began to rub their firm white surface.

 

Alice cooed at their tiny affections. Her tiny friends where right where she wanted them, pleasuring her giant form like she was a goddess. She marvelled as their tiny breast mashed into her own, their miniature nipples rubbing against the rough surface of her areola. She resisted the inclination to stroke their mini cleavages and instead gently placed Anna over here sweet ruby lips.

 

As Mena and Chelsea massaged Alice’s giant bosom Anna began to masturbate over Alice’s lips and open mouth. With her buttocks near her nose Alice could smell Anna’s sweet little pussy and hot curvy arse and she began to slowly finger herself.

 

Alice, inspired by the tiny red head, began to thrust her huge digits in and out of her massive pussy. The two giant fingers that had just penetrated Alice’s pussy dwarfed the two girls given the task of pleasing it. As Charlotte watched Alice’s huge digits slip in and out of a quim bigger than either of them she decided this was an opportunity far too big to miss. To Suzie’s horror the three inch miss ran towards the fingers and began to wrap her self around them, allowing herself to be rubbed in Alice’s warm wet juices.

 

Then, moaning slightly, Alice said. ‘Right...I think you too take over, if you’re up to it.’

 

Removing her wet fingers from her pussy she wiped them across Chelsea’s back and alone her arse. Chelsea, shocked, stopped kissing the breast in front of her and began to smell herself. Mena, unaware of this, had moved her attentions to the nipple itself and had taken into her tiny brown mouth.

 

Anna’s fingers were now well and truly buried in her own miniature pussy as she rubbed her buttocks up against Alice’s huge nostrils. Mena’s attentions on her nipple had caused her to moan and breathe out deeply. The resulting gush of air left her nostrils and blew over Anna’s privates like a hurricane, it took all of her restraint to prevent it making her climax right their over Alice’s mouth.

 

While the girls began to increase Alice’s sexual excitement, Charlotte and Suzie surveyed her huge pussy.

 

‘How does she expect us to reach her clit at this size?’ Charlotte moaned.

 

‘I think the point is that she wants us to work together.’ Suzie replied ‘How about you get on my shoulders?’

 

Charlotte looked at Suzie, her own perky breasts dwarfed by her succulent white bosom. ‘Yer, I could do that.’ She said imagining the feeling of her legs clamped around the Suzie tiny curly haired head.

 

With Suzie bent down Charlotte positioned herself above her and climbed onto her shoulders, with her exposed pussy rubbing on her neck. When Charlotte was secure Suzie stood up shakily and walk steadily towards her sister’s giant vagina.

 

Once they reached the dripping wet lips Charlotte began to rub their engorged sides. Her delicate touch caused Alice to buck slightly and encouraged Charlotte redoubled her efforts. She stroked and squeezed Alice’s vaginal walls until her hands were lathered up with her juices. Alice’s smell was intoxicating and Charlotte buried her nose in the top of the pussy and drew a deep breath. The smell of Alice’s sex almost knocked Charlotte unconscious, it was so strong! She had to taste this extraordinary new musk and began to lick up and down the top of the gigantic pussy.

 

While Charlotte was busy probing Alice’s sex Suzie was finding herself more and more drawn towards the wet cleft in front of her. She was torn between licking it and letting Charlotte take the job on by herself. Even though it was her sister, her smell was so erotic she was having trouble resisting. When she felt some of Charlotte’s cum trickle down her neck she decided she couldn’t take it any more. Burying her head inside the pussy Suzie began to rub her whole body up against the slippery walls. Charlotte had been jerked forward by this process and she moaned as she felt her little mouth rub up against Alice’s huge clitoris.

 

Mena and Chelsea could sense Alice’s increased arousal and matched it with their own. Both girls began to work Alice’s huge nipples into their tiny pussies. Six inches tall and each straddling a breast the tiny vixens bucked until Alice’s bosom was dripping with their juices.

 

With the best seat in the house Anna couldn’t help but intensify her own masturbation. Unable to derive enough pleasure from her fingers alone she had begun rubbing her smooth firm buttock up against Alice’s nostrils. Riding the air currents that flowed from Alice’s nose she began to drip cum all over Alice’s huge upper lip.

 

The cumulative effect that this was having on Alice was too much for her to bear. She was trying desperately not to squeeze her thighs together on the two tiny girls inserted in her pussy. This, when coupled with the smell of Anna’s arse and pussy and the actions of the two boob riding cowgirls, was begging to overpower her conscious.

 

She could feel her blood pumping herder in her veins. Chemicals were being released in her brain that science barely knew existed. They swirled around in her consciousness turning the world into a haze of sexual arousal. Her senses where merging into one as sound, smell, sight and touch met in the darkest regions of her mind.

 

The two girls in Alice’s pussy knew how close to climax their giant captor was and to torture her enraged clitoris. With both girls stood in the folds of her pussy they ran their tiny tongues around the sexual organ causing heavy vibration to shoot through the tiny blonds’ body.

 

These vibrations succeeded in being the final straw for the two tiny dolls riding Alice’s breasts. With a few final trusts both tiny girls climaxed almost simultaneously. Holding on for a few final seconds they let their miniature orgasms sweep over them and then they collapsed in a heap between the two mammoth breasts. Panting, they looked at each other proudly and then cuddled, mashing their impressive bosoms together inside Alice’s giant warm cleavage.

 

Anna two had also begun her last great climax. Stood like the Colossus of Rhodes over Alice’s giant mouth, her fingers frantically thrusting in and out of her tight pussy.

 

Once Alice felt tiny droplets of Anna sweet cum land on her tongue she couldn’t hold on any longer. Using her fingers she pushed the two tiny girls further into her pussy until only their heads where sticking out. No bigger than her fingers, the two girls began to squirm delightfully in their warm prison.

 

As Alice felt her sister tiny pert breast rub against her swollen clitoris her orgasm exploded like a tidal wave over the two tiny girls. The pressurised jet of cum that fired out of Alice’s pussy pushed the two girls onto the bed, where they lay, basking in the heat of their own powerful orgasms.

 

Once Alice had regained her senses she gently picked up the girls, shrinking some a little in order to fit them all in her hands, and placed them out side of the dolls house.

 

The girls, all around three inches tall, looked up at her giant form in anticipation.

 

‘Now I’m going to get a shower’ Alice said shakily, her pussy dripping huge blobs of cum onto the carpet

 

 ‘Everyone, make yourselves at home in the dolls house. You might find it a bit ‘oversized’ for you but I’m I afraid I find it adds to your cuteness. Now I want you all to get your breath back ‘cos we’ve still got a long night ahead of us.’ Alice said winking as she turned and headed for the bathroom.

 

All five girls looked nervously at each other, still feeling the aftershock of their tiny orgasms. The fact was unanimous in all their minds, even Suzie’s, that, as it tuned out, life had dealt them a very good hand indeed.

Chapter 10: Epilogue by Comrade
Chapter 10: Epilogue  

It had been a few weeks since Alice’s discovery of the locket. College had just broken up and Alice was saying goodbye to her now fully restored friends.

 

 ‘So, are we gonna see each other much during the summer?’ Alice asked, already knowing the answer.

 

‘Maybe...’ Chelsea said smiling ‘We’ll think about it.’

 

‘I think I can speak for me, Chelsea and Charlotte when I say you won’t be seeing the back of us for a long, long time.’ Mena said.

 

Charlotte looked a little puzzled. ‘I’ve just thought....’ She said slowly ‘Has anyone seen much of Anna today?’

 

‘No, she wasn’t in English this morning.’ Mena said a little worried.

 

‘Or Psychology’ Chelsea added.

 

‘She’s probably ill or something.’ Alice said hastily. ‘I’ll give her a ring and let you know if she’s ok.’ She added.

 

The girls made their final goodbyes and walked off in opposite direction down the crowded London street. Before they got to far away Alice turned and said ‘Yer, and give me a ring, I’m sure my little sister is missing you already.’ She giggled and blew them a kiss before heading towards the tube station.

  

* * *

 

Alice walked into the kitchen all bouncy and carefree.

 

‘Something’s cheered you up.’ Her Dad said as he stood over the cooker.

 

‘Oh...it’s...er...nothing, I’m just enjoying living in London now, that’s all.’

 

‘Well I’m glad to here it, I knew you’d come round eventually.’ He said smiling. ‘Have you seen much of your sister recently?’ He added tentatively ‘I haven’t seen her in days?’

 

‘Oh, she’s staying with a friend from Uni.’ Alice said hastily. ‘She left when you were away.’

 

‘Oh, well I wish she’d said something, I expect that sort of careless behaviour from you not Suzie.’

 

Alice held her tongue and smiled sweetly. ‘Yer somewhere in Cumbria apparently, she won’t be back for at least a week.’

 

‘Oh, right, it’s just that I’m flying to New York tomorrow for business, are you going to be ok on your own?’

 

‘I think I’ll manage.’ Alice said grinning.

 

Alice then grabbed a chocolate bar out the cupboard and skipped off playfully towards her bedroom. Unlocking it slowly she peered in. Unsure as to her teeny sister whereabouts she didn’t want to hurt her. However she soon spotted her on the balcony of the dolls house, dressed in tiny overalls with paint brush in hand, slaving over a miniature canvas.

 

‘Oh wow!’ Alice said excitedly ‘Can I see how your still life is coming on?’

 

‘I suppose’ Suzie said sulkily as Alice peered at the canvas.

 

‘I bet it’s more of a landscape to you anyway.’ Alice said chuckling and pointing towards the giant bowl of fruit at the foot of her bad.

 

 Suzie had to admit it had taken a slight amount of adapting to the idea that the fruit she was painting was almost as bit as she was. She had even held one of the grapes, at her current six inch stature; it had been bigger than her impressively scaled breasts and almost the size of her head!

 

‘Well I’m glad your getting used to being my little sister, your gonna have some great little holidays from Uni now. Little being the optimum word.’ She sad laughing.

 

She then began to undress slowly. ‘You just get on with your picture while I relax; I’ve had a tough exam today, got a lot of stress to work out.

 

When Alice was down to just her underwear and a red t-shirt she lay on the bed and gently slipped off her panties. As she lay there relaxing it then seemed to the tiny Suzie that she was whispering into her cleavage. She watched perplexed as a tiny shape seemed to move down her t-shirt. The little limp emerged from just below her breasts and worked its way slowly down her stomach. Once it reached the bottom of the red fabric Suzie was shocked to see a little tousled head appear and sniff the air. Once it was sure of its surroundings Alice watched as a tiny red headed figure ran down Alice’s pelvis and disappeared from view between Alice’s huge thighs.

 

As Alice arched her back in response to the shrunken women’s touch she couldn’t help whispering ‘You’re getting better with practice.’ It was just loud enough for it to reach tiny Anna buried waste deep in her pussy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1077