DIBS protocol: Secretary's pet by rocketman399
Summary:

In a world effected by an epidemic that spread across the globe causing a mutation within all human males that when it activates they shrink within 24 hours to between 4 and 6 inches tall. known as the shrink epidemic, or shrink effect, and sometimes incorectly known as the shrinking virus, though it's techincally a mutation and not a virus or disease. and the now majority female governments enacted what became colloquially known as the DIBS protocol. where any woman who finds a shrunken man can claim them as her property and as his 'keeper' after registering them at government centers, 'pet' shops, or online as well as getting them fitted with an ID collar and tracking chip.  while it's illegal to intentionally harm or kill them, the shrunken men effectively are stripped of almost all rights beyond that.

in this first instalation A disliked and arrogant boss has this happen and is found and claimed by his secretary, going from climbing the corporate ladder to his secretary's pet, and plaything.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 12479 Read: 25605 Published: August 18 2021 Updated: December 29 2021
Story Notes:

this is my first 

1. Chapter 1: a new work day, beginnings by rocketman399

2. Chapter 2: found and registered by rocketman399

3. Chapter 3 collared and claimed by rocketman399

4. Chapter 4: learning his new place by rocketman399

Chapter 1: a new work day, beginnings by rocketman399

An alarm buzzes, loudly and blaringly, on a Monday morning. Jake Jones rolls over grumbling eyes bleary with sleep he looks at his phone after rubbing his eyes seeing 7:00 am. With even more grumbling he rolls over out of bed and stumbling into the kitchen in his upscale penthouse apartment. He gets the coffee machine going and flips on the big wall screen tv and opens to the news only passively listening.

 

An attractive red-haired woman comes onto the screen, a name below her image read Alyssa M. Black. which was a change from the usual anchor had been a middle-aged man just yesterday. But Jake paid that no mind, guess he’s out today he thinks to himself.

 

“So big changes on the network today, I’ll be stepping in permanently as the new head anchor as John unfortunately… had to step down yesterday due to… unforeseen circumstances” she said with a rather smug grin. “Suffice it to say he has a new position here at this network”

 

Her co-host, another woman who looked to be an Asian woman with her hair up in a ponytail. Laughed out loud knowingly.

 

“Absolutely Janet, he should be seeing things from a whole new perspective now”

 

From somewhere off camera there is a muffled cry and the first woman smiled and simply shifted her body below the camera and the noises stop

 

“but, that aside, we bring you the news today in the aftermath of the landslide election of Caroline Price to the presidency. she has already gotten right into action implementing her sweeping reforms regarding the shrinking epidemic that has been sweeping the globe for the past 3 years, expanding upon the already existing Dibs protocol. Changes that have been in motion for the past year with sweeping bi partisan support with the influx of new younger congresswomen having more opportunity due to many of their male colleagues having to step down due to the shrink epidemic.  Suffice it to say we can expect BIG changes coming our way soon. President Price will be addressing the nation later this evening so make sure to tune in at 5pm eastern time”

 

The camera pans out and it goes to commercial, which had begun to include ads for the new Dibs protocol centers, accessories and support for women who now find themself with their new pets.  Most ads seem to now be catered towards women in general as well. Seeing this Jake changes the screen from tv mode and goes to his music playlists to listen to his favorite tunes.  He simply couldn’t watch any more of that neo feminist crap they had been trying to shove down everyone’s throats the past few years since the outbreak. ‘there was no way that could possibly happen to him right? That’s something that happens to OTHER men. Not me, never me’ he thinks to himself as he pours his coffee and sitting down to eat a quick breakfast.

 

Finishing this he gets himself cleaned up and heads to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Doing his business, he turns to the sink to wash his hands. While doing this he looks up in the mirror for a moment and pauses.  He can’t believe what he’s seeing as he looks at himself. It’s not just that he has a bad case of bed head… which he does…. It’s the strip of off colored hair running along the side of his head just above the ear as if it had been bleached. But he could tell it wasn’t artificial, In fact, what he saw chilled him to the bone. Because he recognized it as the well-known tell-tale mark that the shrinking mutation had become active inside him. And within 24 hours he was guaranteed to shrink down… and now with the new ‘DIBS’ laws he would end up as the property of whatever woman found him first, or end up at one of the government ‘shelters’ which functioned more as ‘pet’ shops.

 

"no no no!  please god no!" 

 

He cries out panicking. 

 

“it can’t be true it can’t! m my life is over! W what am I going to do!”

 

He paces back and forth in the bathroom after this, there’s no telling when he’d shrink, or who would find him. He had no family or close friends he could call on nearby to help him.

 

It’s then that he thinks of work, he had to go in in another hour, he was the boss at the office where he worked, and he’d worked his way up the corporate ladder until he had become the boss of the local firm and had thought he was well on his way up to regional manager but now….. now it was all over.  He also knew that he had no choice but to go into work, company policy had began to be extremely strict on men calling out of work, and recent laws even made it a fine for them to do so given the high rate of men trying to avoid work.

 

So he had no choice but to go into the office, he just had to make it through the day without shrinking, after that…. well he’d have to cross that bridge when he came to it. 

 

Nervously he gets dressed and ready for work. He had to find a way to hide his hair as if any of the girls in the office noticed… well he didn’t want to think about that, as there were several of them who would LOVE to find him in that position. (As he’d never admit it, but he had been something of an arrogant asshole to many of them, flirting with them and crossing dangerously close to sexual harassment, though he’d evaded many claims over the years as he could be charming when he wanted to.)

 

The best he manages is to wear an old baseball cap over his hair that didn’t clash too bad with his clothing and didn’t directly go against company dress code. But it certainly would raise some eyebrows as it’s not something that he would normally wear, as he was often quite assiduous about his appearance and wearing a worn old ball cap would stick out like a sore thumb. But better that than having my hair be seen, as if that happened there’d be no getting away from those girls.

 

He pulls into the parking garage in his very nice car, careful to pull into a slot in an obscure part of the garage, but still fairly close to the door way. Getting out he looks around quickly to see if anyone is around.  Seeing no one as he was fairly early, he goes through one of the less used hallways and slips into the office careful to evade any of the girls. He keeps his head down and tries not to look obvious, until he reaches the last stretch to get to his office. He makes a b-line for it but in haste he bumps into someone carrying a stack of paperwork and he and she drops the papers and he goes sprawling his cap slipping off his head

 

“h hey watch where you’re going” he says annoyed and looks up to see the figure of his secretary Claudia Hart a beautiful young blonde girl who was wearing her hair up in a bun and braid, tied off with a blue ribbon. She’s wearing a button up white blouse, the top button undone showing off just a hint of cleavage, as well as a high waisted black skirt that cut off at mid-thigh and dark nylon stockings and a pair of black three inch pumps.  And he sees that she’s looking at him annoyed, and then surprised, and then she smiles a bit and he realizes his hair was showing. he scrambles for his hat putting it on to hide it and got to his feet, not even bothering to stop and help pick up the scattered papers

 

“Um, Miss Hart I expect t that paper work that I need for the phone conference in my office ASAP” speaking as if nothing was amiss and just wanting to be in my office now. He rushes past her and slips into his office just missing the big smile that was spreading on her face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Claudia Hart stepped into the office early, the first one there as usual to do most of the work for the boss…. As usual.  And yet the vast majority of what she did that asshole Mr. Jones almost always ended up taking credit for. An arrogant man that had schmoozed and connived his way into the position he held, and took every opportunity to flirt and lord it over the others in the office, nearly all women these days after the outbreak. ‘Dammit why couldn’t he just hurry up and shrink, then he’d see who’s really in charge, but that arrogant prick right at the place he belongs’ a thought she’d had on more than one occasion, along with thoughts about having him groveling at her feet…

 

Her thoughts where interrupted when the form of her boss, Jake, bumbled right into her causing her to drop all the paperwork that she’d been carrying to get sorted and ready for the boss for that meeting that she’d scheduled for him. She nearly responded to his rather rude response when she freezes and looks straight at the prone form of her boss her eyes locking on his head and the streak of white blonde hair contrasting against his dark brown hair. It couldn’t be… could it?

 

As he got to his feet and put on his cap, which she had thought was an odd choice of clothes when she’d seen him try and sneak in earlier… but now she understood why.

 

“of course…. Sir” she said nodding like a good subordinate, in response to his request for the paper work. and then collecting the scattered papers poorly attempting to hide the sheepish grin on her face as he quickly went to go and hide in his office.

 

Finishing collecting the papers, she walks over into the break room taking a moment to giggle girlishly in the empty room in order for her to regain her composure, taking the time to straighten her blouse and skirt and undoing another button to make sure that her cleavage was clearly visible and that her nylons were pulled nice and tight over her legs.  It was no secret that the boss had a thing for her the way he’d always flirt with her when he passed her desk. And she wanted to make sure she looked her best for what was to come. As if what she saw as it appeared to be…then she was about to move way up in the world, WAY up from his point of view. She smirks to herself thinking about it again.  Not only that but if she found him first, she was all hers according to the laws that had been put in place. She’d get his job and salary, and he’d get her, not only as his new boss, but as his new owner.  She shivered slightly with the sheer anticipation, as she knew that as her secretary there was no way anyone else would get him first before her.

 

Readying herself with a cup of Coffee along with the now complete papers I’d had prepared already at her desk she steps out of the room casually walking through the office. On the way back she saw another woman who had come in, as people where beginning to filter in now.

 

“oh hey Claudia how was your weekend?”, she says smiling. She was a woman with medium brown hair cut in a bob in her late 20’s  “already hard at work for the boss I see” eyeing the paper work

 

“yep am indeed Juliette” she said smiling as she stopped to engage in small talk with one of her work friends “so Juliette… you hear they’re expanding the Dibs protocol rules even more? Apparently it’s going to be a lot easier to claim and register tiny guys now”

 

“yeah the new president and administration is going ham getting laws passed right now what with the emergency authority the government had during the chaos of the first outbreak. In fact it made it so much easier to claim my own little pet” she said smiling

 

“oh right you claimed Mark didn’t you!” Claudia said grinning, as she remembered she’d said something about that recently over lunch

 

“I did indeed, and I got to tell you it’s been so much fun toying with the little guy! You wouldn’t believe the power rush, and they’re SO much cuter at that size especially making them serve and worship you like a goddess. I make him paint my nails, and rub my feet, polish my shoes, and lick gunk from between my toes… not to mention the… other uses” she giggles as she describes the various ways she used her new little boy toy

 

“haha oh my…. That sounds amazing, now only if that prick of a boss would shrink… I’d love to have him at my mercy like that” Claudia says, grinning as knowingly

 

“YESS! That asshole needs to be put in his place and learn to respect women. Especially in this day and age, find out who really has the power now.” Juliette laughs loudly “In fact… I’ve got my little boy toy with me right now” she glances around before lifting up off her chair for a moment and lifting her skirt to reveal her ass and the humanoid form held tightly against it by her nylons and panties “you remember when he kept trying to grope me at that office party? Couldn’t get enough of my ass, now he’s got more of it than he can handle!”

 

Claudia reaches forward and gives him a solid poke watching as he squirms helplessly against Juliette’s ass. They both laugh as his form twitches and squirms inside before she sits back down, and they can both make out a little muffled cry as she does so. Juliette makes sure to wiggle her bum into her seat.

 

“ya know, maybe I should give my little toy here a new name. Mark isn’t a great name for a pet…. Hmm, how about Buttkiss” she laughs out loud “appropriate, right? My little Buttkiss”

 

“well, I have to go and deliver these papers to our asshole in chief. I’ll probably come and chat again at lunch… see ya Juliette…. And see ya BUTTKISS” they both laugh again as she walks away

 

She walks along the rows of desks and a few other women busy about their work before coming to the boss’s office. She gives herself another once over to make sure she looks as good as possible just in case he’s already tiny inside. Taking a breath, she knocks on his door announcing herself reaching for the knob and opening it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Entering his office after the run in with Claudia, Jake attempted to sit down and just get to work to distract himself from what he could only see as his impending doom. However, he fails at this quite spectacularly. His mind continuously is unable to focus and he’d end up just fidgeting and nearly having panic attacks his nerves were so high.  He couldn’t even finish reading even one email. Constantly being haunted by the feeling that his clothes didn’t fit right, that the shrinking had started which would set off another panic attack.

 

And this went on for a solid 30 minutes while Claude was out in the office preparing the papers as well as chatting. Being unable to continue he gets up and begins to pace back and forth in his office

 

“I just have to make it through the work day… just through the work day…..” he said repeatedly almost like a mantra, trying to will his body to comply and to will himself not to shrink, as useless as it maybe

 

However, it wasn’t even ten minutes after this that the first wave of dizziness hit nearly causing him to trip. He holds his hands to his head.

 

“NO! no no no no no! please! Not now not now! I thought I’d have longer than that!” he said panicking as he staggers forward bracing himself on the desk. Already he could feel the clothes on him get looser and looser as it began very slowly at first but he could feel it picking up pace, his vision blurring in waves and massive feelings of vertigo as the world began to expand around him.

 

It’s at this point that he hears the knock on the door and the door handle turning as Claudia announced herself. His heart nearly skips a beat and he feels his blood go cold and panicking he moves to try and frantically tries to hide behind his desk. However his now oversized shoes cause him to trip and fall in a heap just as he hears the door creak as it opens and he turns to see her walking in looking up at her as her eyes fall on him lying on the floor in his oversized clothes not much bigger than a 10 year old boy, his eyes wide in terror. 

 

She freezes and her face first forms into one of surprise, taken a back for a moment and she gasps, her face shifting into a wide grin.

End Notes:

this is my first story entry for this particular world. I don't claim originality, as I used many elements I like from various New world order stories. and I am by no means a particularly good writer so any feed back is appreciated.

Chapter 2: found and registered by rocketman399
Author's Notes:

Claudia finds her boss in his 'little' predicament, and is quick to act and claim her new property.

As Claudia opens the door slowly and begins to enter the room when she hears a loud crash. She steps in seeing the soft leather chair roll away and Mr. Jones fall down looking comical in his oversized clothing, like a child dressed up in his dad’s clothes. She is somewhat taken aback for a moment gasping and freezes at just how potent the shrinking was now that she saw it occurring first hand as he slowly dwindled down below her. She clutches the papers at her chest staring at him for a moment.

 

However it only takes a moment before she loses her composure bursting out into girlish laughter slapping the papers against her thigh and pointing at him with the bright blue painted finger nail as he struggles on the ground in his ever growing pile of clothes.

 

“look at you! Oh my god I knew it happened quickly, but wow… you look ridiculous!”

She continues to laugh struggling to speak past her mirth.

“d do you need some help with your little shoesies there ‘little’ boss? Well… for as long as you’re still ‘the boss’”

 

 

She says regaining her composure somewhat, though her expression is still one full of mirth as she turns around and closes the door, careful to lock it behind her. She turns and begins to walk towards him, making sure to make each step heavy her heels pounding into the laminate flooring below. Soon she stands over him, easily overshadowing him.

 

 

“Here’s the papers you asked for… SIR” she says teasingly holding them out at her chest height smiling as she taps her shoe on the floor in front of his face as he looks up at her helplessly.

 

 

He looks up at his previously cute secretary who now towers over him like a real living amazon his face flush with humiliation as she laughs at his plight. Knowing just what was about to happen now and no where to go and no one coming to his rescue since she locked the door. He sees everything grow around him and his clothes get looser and looser around him.

 

“C Claudia… err.. miss hart…. Please! Be reasonable, this is serious!” he says stammering trying to maintain his composure and previous air of authority, and failing epically. And manages to clamber to his feet his oversized trousers falling down to the ground around his feet, and the shirt sags over his undersized shoulders. Standing up his head barely comes to her hips.

 

 

She simply grins down at him stepping forward, bringing her nylon covered leg down alongside his body giving him a slight peek under the lip of her skirt as his head soon falls below that point.

 

 

“serious?” she laughs “you bet it’s serious! I’m about to have your job ‘sir’ so I guess I can just put these papers down anywhere since I already filled them out… as usual.  And I’ll be the one signing off on them by the end of the day anyways right?”

 

 

She says this as she carelessly drops the thick stack of papers directly on his head as he looks up at him like a pathetic little man child, or even a large doll.

 

 

He brushes off the papers looking up at her as she grows taller and taller in front of him.  ‘how could this happen?’ he thinks to himself ‘I was rising through the ranks of the corporate ladder, and now it all comes to an end as my former secretary claims me as her pet!’ he thinks as she gets higher and higher above him his head slipping past mid thigh to the point where he can begin to see up her skirt. His shirt hangs over him like some kind of long robe.

 

 

Soon the shirt slips down off of him as the collar is now as wide as his shoulders, as his head falls below the level of her knees.  He looks up at her as she looks down past her breast at him smiling. He reaches down to cover up his now exposed crotch.

 

 

She giggles down at him as he slowly shrinks before her eyes, fumbling with his clothing in a vain attempt to hide his nakedness in the increasing layers of clothing surrounding him.  He’s clearly not any kind of threat any more. And not caring that he has a clear view up her skirt she crouches down over hi reaching out one of her hands towards him.

 

 

“oh, here little guy, do you need some help?”

 

 

She says teasingly running her now comparatively enormous finger tips down his face, causing him to shiver, before easily pushing his body down into the pile of clothing beneath him, easily pinning him down with one hand. With the other hand begins to dig into the pockets of his suit.

 

 

“c’mon I know it’s here somewhere…… Ah, here they are!” she says as she pulls out a set of keys and his wallet from his pants pocket.

“I’ll just go ahead and take these from you, after all it’s not like you’re going to need them anymore… and I always did want to drive that car of yours…”

 

Struggling underneath her hand which gets bigger and bigger over his chest he watches her fish into his clothing.

 

 

“n no stop! Y you can’t! those are mine!”  He says desperately as she claims everything that was his.

 

“well, here’s the thing about that… they DID belong to you but I mean… look at you now… maybe you could drive a little kid RC car around if I let you, but no I think this is a car made for a REAL woman like myself.  It’s alright, you’ll be there to teach me all about it…. Down on the floorboard where you belong” she says laughing

 

 

She then curls her fingers around his torso, squeezing tightly causing him to cry out and squirm under the pressure. As he’s not much more than 18 inches tall now. Her palm spreads across his back and fingers curled around his torso her thumb gently stroking his hair. She could feel him dwindling still in her grip, feeling him struggle helplessly against her fingers.

 

 

“that’s not something you have to worry about as doll man like you are now” she says testing his weight, finding him easy to lift she simply rises with him in her hand swinging him carelessly at her side as she heads towards the desk. “plus you know the DIBS regulations the government has put into place in public and private areas now adays, you belong to me little toy… or well, you will after I finish filling out the form her on your… excuse me… MY computer.”

 

 

She sits roughly onto the leather chair kicking off her shoes, rubbing her feet against the soft rug placed under the desk. “now sit tight like a good little doll while I get comfortable in my new office and fill out the forms on the DIBS website” 

 

 

She says this dropping him un-ceremonially onto the cold hard surface of the desk, flipping open the laptop and leaning back in the chair and slamming her size 9.5 nylon covered feet onto the surface of the desk right next to him causing him to jump and scramble away.  Her feet leave a slight moist impression on the polished wood surface as she flex and move with in the tight sweaty confines of the nylons, which washes a pungent feminine aroma, a mix of foot sweat and vanilla scented lotion all around him.

 

 

He gets to his feet standing next to her feet, his head level with the tips of her toes and still shrinking, though the rate was beginning to slow now.

 

 

“w what do you mean I belong to you… y you can’t own a person! No matter what those stupid laws say!”  He stammers, he only knew the simple details of the laws, never wanting to hear the details of the laws. And largely, and often intentionally, ignoring the new additions and expansions to the existing laws which basically turned shrunken men into nothing but property.

 

 

He staggers back away from her feet to get away only to find himself at the edge of the desk over a rather uncomfortably long drop.

 

 

Glancing over at him, she spins the laptop around on the desk allowing him to get a full view of the now movie theatre sized display, showing a rather droll government form, with ads along the side to different DIBS articles related to the shrinking epidemic.  The form is largely filled out with his personal information… which she clearly had perfectly memorized, as well as her details which reveal her financial background, address, age, as well as that she recently graduated from university with a business administration degree.  And under his own information he reads his name listed under “special interest item”.

 

 

“See Mr. Jones, it says right here that you’re my ‘special property’ now.  As long as I make sure you don’t die or come to any real bodily harm, you basically don’t have any real rights, so you’re more like a pet, or a living object that we women have to keep track of and take care of.  And to use as we see fit.” She says rather matter of factly

“you seriously didn’t know about any of this?” she says incredulously before laughing hysterically at the look of surprise on his face as the color drains form his skin reading the form.

 

 

Wiggling her toes over him she slams one heel down jarringly in front of him causing him to stumble backwards as she giggles.

 

“wow, like, that just goes to show you why the old patriarchy, much like you, is going the way of the dinosaur now, it’s just the natural order of things I guess, huh?”

 

 

She says taking a sip of the coffee that she had brought in for him, now drinking t herself as she turns back towards the screen flipping it around to finish filling it out. Her finger nails clacking against the keys.

 

 

“N n no, t this can’t be true. I I’m a man not property! Y you can’d do this it’s not fair!”  He says despairing as she continues to fill out the official form that would strip him of nearly all his human rights.

 

 

And soon the shrinking finally subsides leaving him at a miniscule 6 inches tall at the very most. Now if he raised his arms above his head and stood on his tippy toes he could just barely touch the tops of her toes. Standing next to them he looks on helplessly as she finalizes his fate, to be her pet, and simply stands there like a deer in the headlights as he processes the shock.

 

 

She continues to type away on the computer completing the form. leaning forward over the desk, exposing most of her breasts past the top few unbuttoned buttons on her bouse, brushing hair out of her face as she goes over the fine print details and double checking anything she missed.  Stretching she glances down, and seeing little Mr. Jones standing smaller than her foot now, she feels a strange rush throughout her body as she sees her feet overshadowing his toy sized body.

 

 

“oh yeah I think I’m going to like this” she says grinning “we’re going to have such a wonderful time working together, Jake, I can call you Jake now right? It’s not like your name matters anymore…. Hmm maybe we’ll come up with a new one later.  Look, now all I have to do is take a picture and upload it and the process is all completed online. A delivery driver or drone will be here with all the necessary tools for “handling” you form now on, a cute little collar complete with a tracking device and ID chip so I don’t lose you, or I guess in case a bird flies off with you or something.”

 

 

She interrupts herself laughing at the absurdity of the situation as it slowly starts to set in on her.  Looking down at the tiny man cowering behind her foot, she tries to compose herself but simply bursts out laughing again, shifting her foot again near him carelessly causing him to stagger back.

 

After a time she pulls herself together “oh- hey, phew sorry it’s just…. You look so ridiculous down there, like a little doll man or something. Now stop cowering you little coward, it says right here I can’t kill you and I’m not supposed to let you come to extreme harm. Don’t worry little Jakey, Miss Claudia is gonna take real good care of you! I mean you trust me with most of the actual work around here, but you don’t trust me with your tiny body?”

 

 

She goes on like this teasingly as she she snaps a picture with her phone, sticking out her tongue as she does so, and hitting buttons, clearly sending it to her email and uploading it to the form.  Through out any of this he can’t find any word or will to respond looking pale until she mentions the collar causing his face to turn bright red.

 

 

“hahaha, they’ll definitely know you’re shrunk when they see this picture of you standing there smaller than my foot”  she says prodding his chest with her big toe leaving a light sweat spot on his chest.

 

 

“alright, and we’re ALLL done, you’re all mine little man.  What do you think? Oh, I guess I’ll have to go talk to our superiors and let hem know of the ‘unfortunate loss’ of our fellow employee.  We’ll worry about letting the rest of the office know ourselves later, I can’t wait to show you to the other girls! I’m sure we’re all going to have a lot of fun together…. Hell, maybe you’ll finally learn to loosen up a little!”

 

 

He pales again as she mentions the other office women, many of which he had enjoyed lording his authority over and often carelessly flirted with. And now he was the size of a toy to all of them!

 

 

She giggles down towards him as she turns the laptop for him to get one last look at the paper work with his own eyes, the big green check marks showing that it had been confirmed.  She pulls her feet down to the floor and leans on her elbows, hands on her chin smiling down at him.

 

 

“well, how does it feel? Are you excited to belong to me?” she says waiting for a response

 

“I it’s not fair! I it just can’t be true! I I can’t be your pet it’s wrong, just because a bunch of women and crazy neo feminists got elected to office doesn’t change that I’m a person! Not a toy!” He says desperately, and with a mix of despair, anger, and frustration.

 

 

She sighs. “Oh no, let it sink in. This is happening, this is your reality little Jakey, the quicker you accept it the easier it will be.  Isn’t that how these kinds of things work? I’ll let you take a moment to acquaint yourself to your now form and status for a few minutes while I do a once over my new office and go grab myself a snack from the break room. You want anything?”

 

 

He looks up at her flabbergasted mouth open wide unable to respond.

 

 

she stands up out of her chair, and walks around the room taking his various decorative items, and plaques off of his shelves and desk. Walking by the walls taking his awards down and simply tossing them into the trash.  Turning standing hands on her hips to wait for his response with a wide grin.

 

 

“h hey wait what are you doing! T those are mine! I worked hard for those” he says watching helplessly as she carelessly tosses the symbols of his work and life into the trash. A rather apt symbol for what was happening at that moment at the hands of the person who now owned him.

 

 

“well if you don’t want anything to eat… I guess you can just eat the little crumbs from whatever I eat”  She says walking past him she bends over slowly casually exposing her nylon covered panties under her skirt flexing her massive ass and womanhood over his area on the desk teasingly just out of reach. 

 

 

 

Putting her shoes back on slowly brushing some of the fallen hair over her ear and take her time as she stands back up brushing her skirt back into place as she looks back towards him over her shoulder and laugh before strolling out of the room. Heels clacking and feeling a newfound sensation within herself from the experience.  She had heard that owning your own tiny was a total rush, but this was something else entirely. She quickly opens the door and shuts and locks it behind her. Taking a deep breath before walking to the break room to grab herself a muffin, as well as to give her new pet a little time with his thoughts and take in his new position in the world. 

Chapter 3 collared and claimed by rocketman399

He watches wide eyed, and mouth agape as she walked off, despite his fear he can’t help but stare and ogle her assets as she walked. Now magnified on massive scale for him. He watches as she steps out and shuts the door and hears the click. Alone again and trapped on top of his desk totally naked and helpless. He walked over to the computer, the form is still up on it. He tries to press keys and change it, but it’s already finalized and confirmed and nothing he did could change it as he struggled to move the mouse or even press keys.  All of which hammers home what he has become and he didn’t know how he could feel any more helpless…

 

After this he walked around the desk going all around the edge looking for any where he could try to climb down or jump.  But all around the desk it’s nothing but a far drop to a hard floor. He remembered that tiny guys where supposed to be more durable and harder to inure… but he didn’t want to try and push the limits right now.

 

Coming around to where the chair is he thinks he could possibly jump to it… but it’d be a long jump as it was still pushed out pretty far…. He wants to try and get away before she comes back but he has no options. At least none that didn’t involve too big a risk of breaking his neck in a long fall. He simply stopped and took a seat curling up into a ball and wait until she came back for him.

 

 

On her way to the break room she felt her phone buzz in her breast pocket. She pulls it out and unlocks it and sees a text come in from the DIBS informing her that the package from her registration had been delivered.

 

 

“wow that was quick, goes to show you how efficient they are these days” she mutters to herself, as not just DIBS but a lot of places had begun to offer same day delivery of on demand products via drone delivery.

 

 

The message on the phone said it had been delivered and was waiting at the office mail room waiting to be picked up.

 

 

She immediately makes a b-line for the mail room stepping inside. She waves at the girl at the mail room counter, a slender girl with short brown hair brown eyes and thin wire rim glasses, looking rather youthful, she’s in her mid twenties.

 

 

“Hey Claudia, I suspect you’re here for package that just came in?” she said winking and grinning knowingly.

 

“yep Laurel, you got it” Claudia said walking up to the counter.

 

“I saw the label on it… you got yourself a new cute little toy? Who is it? I hope it’s that boss of ours” Laurel said getting excited wiggling in her chair

 

“well… you’ll see. I’ll send pics later, and I’ll s how him to you at lunch later” Claudia says, more or less admitting that Laurel’s guess was on the money.

 

 

Laurel steps back into the back room and returns with the box that had the DIBS logo on it, a large pink female symbol with a smaller blue male symbol inside the circle.  “here you go… and have fun… I’ll send you some links with some ideas on what to do with your new toy” she giggles. Claudia smiles shaking her head and laughs as she leaves the mail room the box under her arm waving as she leaves.

 

 

Just as she said she would, she stopped in the break room grabbing a chocolate chip muffin and a drink. Walking back towards Jakes… well her…. Office. Awkwardly balancing her muffin and drink as she unlocks and opens the door stepping inside.

 

 

He immediately perks up as he hears the door jiggle and watches as Claudia re enters. Nonchalantly sauntering back to her desk where she then kicks off her shoes and sits in the chair stretching with a yawn she puts her feet up and slams her legs back down roughly, planting both o f her feet down onto either side of him, paying no mind with the fact that he could look straight at her crotch under her skirt from where he is seated.

 

 

The suddenness of her feet slamming sends him staggering back. She takes a bite of her muffin and mouth full she begins to speak. “sooo, how does it feel? Are you alright? Any weird side effects or anything? I mean I am supposed to like, make sure you don’t die so feel free to tell me if anything weird happens. I guess I don’t know the full extent of how all of this works.”  She says all of this between bites and as she speaks she ends bits of muffin crumbs down onto the desk around him.

 

 

“I I … um I’m fine I guess…. Other than being tiny and forced to be your pet” He says stammering barely able to even force the words out. He covers his face as he gets hit with the shower of crumbs.

 

“hmm, well that’s good at least…. And oh yeah!”  she says putting the half eaten muffin down and place the small box down and begins to open it up and pull out several objects wrapped in bubble wrap and plastic wrap onto the desk next to him, unwrapping each in turn.

 

“here’s your chip collar, and I guess that must be the instruction manual for it so I can use it on my phone or this tracking watch they provited…. Oh and look at this!” she says lifting up a little one piece bright red jumpsuit with an ID number as well as her name and contact info “aww looks like they put a little jumpsuit in here. They look just like ken doll clothes… so cute… though a little boring, we’ll have to find some other more… interesting outfits at some accessory stores later on”

 

As she talks she places each in front of him so he can see it. She picks up the shiny metallic hoop that must be the collar that based on the instruction manual would pop open when she used the special app or the wrist watch that came with it. It had a soft seal on the inside for comfort and a snug fit. And extremely small numbers are engraved on the side of the collar.

 

“P please… Claudia don’t make me wear those things! It’s humiliating!” he says  slowly backing away from her and those objects.

 

 

“I mean you don’t have to wear the jump suit if you don’t want to… I mean I’m sure you’d look cute just walking around in the little Collar naked if that’s what you really want” She said giggling down at him standing between her feet noting how his face turned red at the sight of the items that were all apart of his new status in life.

 

“p please not the collar…” he said terrifying looking at it and then back to her still backing away.

 

“oh come on, you have to wear the collar otherwise you might get lost, plus I’m pretty sure it’s a part of the law involving this stuff or whatever so I can’t get caught with you not having it on or they might think I “stole” you or something.  You have to wear it so EVERYONE knows you belong to me” she said matter-of-factly, though the last part was said with a teasing tone.  She lifts up the collar and downloads the app into her phone and hits activate, and it pops open and she turns towards him smiling.

 

 

“N no! please! I I don’t want a collar! I I don’t want to be a pet!” he said desperately as he turns and runs forgetting where he was and nearly tumbling off the edge. He turns and runs the other way just wanting to try and get away.

 

 

Watching him start to panic and run around the desk she giggles, and tracks his movement for a moment. “Where do you think you’re going, little toy?” she says lifting her foot off of the desk and quickly bringing it down on top of him. Pushing his tiny body under the weight of her musty nylon clad foot and feeling his form begin to squirm under neath her foot.  The feeling of him so easily dominated by her foot was overwhelming, she shuddered slightly as she watched his tiny body almost completely disappear underneath her foot with only a simple movement of her ankle. “I can see you’re going to need some discipline until you know your proper place… do you know where that is? Beneath me” she laughs, emphasizing the last part by pressing down on his wiggling body.

 

 

As she does this he squirms and fights vigorously the musky scent of her foot is overpowering as the soft flesh of her foot bares down on him. His face just barely pokes past her toes and he can manage to cry out. “P PLEASE let me up!” he says feeling her toes wiggle over top of him as he struggles in vain and can’t even come close to budging her foot.

 

 

She begins to slowly slide his body across the desk towards her and looks down on him under her feet. Then stopping and sliding her foot down his body until she can se his whole head peaking out from under her toes. Biting her lip slightly, she carefully maneuvers her big and second toe, scooting him under her foot so that just his shoulders and head are poking out.  She spreads her nylon covered digits over him and wiggles them teasingly as she bends forward in the chair placing her other foot onto the ground.   Maneuvering in the chair she stretches forward reaching for his head and face with her fingers and gently caresses his face and shoulders. He jerks away from the touch but he has no where to go and she simply smiles. She then plucks up the collar from the desk, it already being unlocked and open she presses harder to pin him down more, fortunately he is more durable now that he’s a tiny.  Regardless of that fact he feels the pressure and the smell intensified, and her foot sweaty from being in her heels coats her body in a thin layer of perspiration.

 

 

“now stay still. I want to get this on right and if you resist too much I might end up hurting you, we wouldn’t want that now would we?”

 

 

He squirms helplessly under her foot as she does this feeling his bones creak under the pressure but not break. Getting a bit of air he manages to cry out. “p please let me up, you’re squishing me. He look sup to see her bringing the collar towards him and he squirms vigorously as it gets closer “please, no!” he cries out but the increased pressure forces the air out of his body and he stops.

 

 

She pauses briefly, laughing as he squirms helplessly under her toes. As she laughs she pulls her hand away briefly to cover her mouth as she giggles. However she quickly composes herself and moves it back towards her, her blue painted nails glinting from the office lights. She pins him down harder and with her free hand holds his head still as she slips the open side of the collar onto his throat against his skin. Suddenly as it does the collar clasps shut around his neck. He hears a clicking sound as it locks into place, he feels a slight sting on the side of his neck as the device registers the bio-genetic data and records it in the system.  A circular light flicks on on the side of the number. He can feel a very low hum that gradually goes down to a barely noticeable tickle.  She then caresses his head with her finger tips.

 

 

“well, see that wasn’t so bad was it? You’re all mine now Mr. Jones. I’m sure I’ll think of plenty of work for you to do, and I hope that you enjoy your time in your new position in the company” she says laughing loudly.

 

 

He burns with pure embarrassment and humiliation with the pressure of the collar on his neck and Claudia lording it over him as he’s still pinned under her foot.

 

 

She then slowly slides off her foot allowing the under side of her toes to drag across his torso, pelvis, and legs wiggling over each part before lifting off of him and bringing her leg down below the edge of the desk.  Sitting forward and laying her hands on the desk she begins to tap her nails against it’s surface as she smiles down at her prize.

 

 

 

“What a day, I mean not only do I get a higher paying job, but I get to keep the asshole who had it before me. It’s a dream come true, don’t you think? We’re going to have so much fun together and I think I have just the place to keep you at home.  A perfect little cage I used to keep my favorite pet bird in, with a little sprucing up it should be just right for you. What do you think? Aren’t you excited?”  She grins cocking her head to the side. “Why do you look so disappointed? Now you don’t have to worry about a real job or money or any of those things any more.  All you need to worry about keeping your new owner happy.  That’s simple right? It’s not bad. Plus I’m sure there are some guys who would kill to be in your position, after all I mean, look at me, aren’t you glad to be a little toy for a hot young blonde like me? It doesn’t seem like you dislike it that much” she says teasingly running her finger along his body teasingly, her finger lingering briefly on his crotch and exposed private parts…. Which were now sporting the beginnings of an erection.

Chapter 4: learning his new place by rocketman399
Author's Notes:


Chapter 4.

 

He blushes and jerks slightly as her finger runs down his body.

“I I I um… I…. it’s not.. what it… um looks like” He says stammering utterly befuddled by her and unable to respond. His body shudders at the contact of the tip of her nail.

“I should have known you were just a pervert deep down. The way you talk to me and the other girls, and the way you’re always…. Staring. We notice that stuff you know, and We’ve talked about it. Some of the other women around the office have even talked about taking up a suit against you or something, but I suppose that doesn’t matter much now does it? I’m sure you’ll find a way to apologize for your actions won’t you?” She says giggling as she leans forward letting her breasts rest on the surface of the desk putting her cleavage on full display and letting her hot breath wash over him.

 

 

“I I’m sorry… I I didn’t mean to… I didn’t stare… I promise…” He stammers in a stream of poor excuses. But she simply brings up a finger to silence him.

 

 

“I’ve seen you staring at my legs you know, I know you like to watch me play with my shoes, and stare at me when I bend down or bend over.  They all do. It’s not like you hide it much, and I mean right now, it’s not like you can hide it at all. So, is that all it takes to turn you on, huh? You  miserable little pervert? Being pressed underneath an attractive girl’s sweaty nylon she’s been walking around in all day? Should have known you were into being dominated, guys like you always are”

 

 

She removes her finger and he takes a deep breath “I am NOT into b being dominated, I I just…” He says trying to defend himself, but his raging hard on and the sheer overwhelming presence of Claudia removed any ability to attempt to make an excuse to her.

 

 

“It’s okay, you can be honest with me little Jakey. I mean we’re going to be spending a lot of time together so you might as well just tell me…. Did that turn you on little man? Do you like being under my toes? You know… I could probably fit you inside my shoe or my nylon at this size… doesn’t that sound fun? Being all wrapped up with my soft soles all around you?”

 

As she says all of this she lowers lower and lower until her face was right above him, her breath washing over him as she talked. And all he can see is her gloss covered lips parting, large enough to pull him between them, her tongue flipping and moving in her mouth across the surface of her bright white teeth, revealing just enough light to see into the cavernous space of her mouth which he finds incredibly disconcerting. And as she finishes her lips curl into a cruel smile, moving back far enough for him to see her eyes focusing down towards him coldly looking him over and staring at his erect member with a strange gleam in her eyes. And during all of this he lays there supine and helpless “I I … um.. p please d don’t” He says whimpering.

 

 

Seeing him falter and begin to beg down below her started to make her feel an increased sense of empowerment, and begin to become a bit excited.  Deciding that since he was hers now she needed to make him used to his new role in life. And she considered how she could break him further than he already was and quickly came up with a new idea.

 

 

“I can see you’re turned on little man, there’s no way to hide it and there’s nowhere to go.  Why don’t you just… touch yourself… take care of it? You know you want to. I mean, how many times have you rubbed on out in this office already when no one else is watching, after staring at us out there in the office.  Maybe, just maybe, you’re one of those little freaks I’ve heard about that’s actually into this. I’ve heard there’s some guys that actually WANT to end up shrunk, and be used or kept by people bigger than them. Even before the phenomena started.  Are you one of them? You were probably too busy jerking it to the porn some of the owners are making with their tinies now a days to even bother looking up the information on the DIBS legislation weren’t you?” She said laughing with glee “it’s alright though, I understand… it’s okay to tell me if you like it. Don’t you want to take care of that little cock of yours?”

 

 

She said all of this continuing to breathe heavily over him. Licking her lips as she finished speaking and giving a teasing moan afterwards.

 

 

He listened wide eyed, and thinking to himself he had absolute no desire to jerk off to this woman and give her the satisfaction at his humiliation and to admit to her… to submit willingly to her.  However her scent is everywhere, heavy and musky. And her words where almost hypnotic and overwhelming, all around him. And before he even knew it his hand went to his cock all on it’s own and began to stroke it. After a moment he is aware of what he was doing and he was in shock. His body had just moved all on its own, following her instructions. His face turns a deeper shade of red at this… yet he didn’t stop robbed of his own self control.

 

 

“That’s right.  Good little doll. Does that feel good? Are you going to cum for your new master, your owner, your goddess?”

 

 

She says leaning back slowly letting her breasts bounce within her loose blouse. Sitting back into the chair she lifts her legs up over the desk exposing her panties within her nylon pantyhose as she slams her feet down on either side of his tiny body and pulls herself forward in the chair resting her thighs and legs across the cool wood surface of the desk forming a wall of flesh from her legs and feet.  She corners him between her feet and wiggles her toes on either side of his tiny body teasingly.  In front of him he has a clear view of the outline of her panties showing through the tight stretched sheer material of her nylons. He can just feel the damp humid heat emanating from her womanhood as it sits right on the edge of the desk, as seeing him tiny and helpless between her feet was getting her excited. Her fingers begin to caress her thighs running her fingers over them.

 

 

“See, isn’t this much better? Don’t you feel good? This is where you belong Jake. You belong to me, you exist to make me feel good now, to serve me as I see fit, You understand? As long as you do a good job, I’ll make you feel good too every now and again. How does that sound? Does that sound good my little Doll-man?”

 

As she says this she presses her toes onto the surface of his torso running them down his body, holding his entire body in-between her feet moving down until his tiny doll cock was gently caressed between the balls of her feet as if to give him one massive foot-job.  Basically forcing his hands off himself, as she takes over pleasuring the tiny man.  The soft warm and moist material of her nylon clad feet begin to slowly rub his cock. He begins to moan, and everywhere is the musky scent of her feet which overwhelms him and with that smell, combined with the musky scent emanating from her crotch not far off as well he soon blew his load all over the massive soles of her feet with an intensity and speed that surprises even him, leaving him breathing hard laying between her feet.

 

 

A sudden flash of light startles him immediately after this and he looks up to see her grinning down at him holding her phone in front of herself facing towards him. Having just finished taking a series of videos and photos during his giant foot job administered by her.

 

“there, that should do to remind you of your place in case you try and get away or act up again.  As well as letting all the girls in the office know, and even your family if I want to.”

 

 

She says this sliding her feet away from them glancing at the mess he made on her nylons. “you’re lucky I have an extra pair in my bag to day… or I’d make you clean up the mess you just made”

 

 

“p please, don’t show anyone else that. I’ll do whatever you want please!” He pleads pathetically up at her

 

 

She cocks an eyebrow at this “Hmm, and why shouldn’t I?  I mean look at you go on the recording here, you look pretty into it.  I could probably walk into the local police station with you under my foot, show them this and they wouldn’t ask any questions because they’d be too busy thinking about what a little freak you are.  If you ever try to get away from me, or tell anyone that you don’t absolutely love being owned by me, I’ll just show them this, and tell them it’s all part of our weird kink.  Well, if you don’t want to worry about all that then just look up to me now and tell me who owns you.  Tell me what you are now, who your new owner is, and what your purpose is now.  Your whole life has led up to this moment, Jake, everything you’ve ever done has just been a time you spent waiting to become my property… so say it” She said this last part emphasizing each word

 

 

He looks up at her defeated, the last drops of pride and defiance drain from him… and having no choice anymore. Anything of what he was, his reputation… all of it meaningless now.

“I I I’m… I’m” he stammers, trying to force out the words, practically choking on them as he says them “I’m your…. Pet” he grits his teeth as he says this “and… I belong to  you…. And I live to p please you… I I’ll do whatever you want…. I I’m… I’m yours” he says eyes downward pointed at the wood surface of the desk.

 

 

Hearing this she smiles, leaning forward quickly and reaching out and grabs him into her warm soft fingers  cupping his small frame into her palm fingers curling around him as she lifts him up towards her body.  He squirms somewhat against the fingers holding him in a single fist.  As he’s brought in close he’s covered in the scent of her perfume and hair products, filling his nose as he’s pressed into her cleavage, hugging his cold, wet body against the surface of her hot skin where he feels the vibration of her breathing and the massive thump of her heart beat below him.  Leaning down she reaches into her purse and pulls out a Kleenex from the package inside, and begins to use it to clean the grime and sweat from her feet as well as his own cum from earlier off of his body, maneuvering him within her hands.

 

 

“aww, isn’t that sweet. Thank you Jake. See isn’t that better? Doesn’t that feel better? It’s not so hard to tell the truth. To know this is better than your stressful life up to this point, always having so much to worry about, so much to do… now just get to be a happy little pet and live to please me and worship my beautiful body.”

 

 

He continues to squirm against her somewhat, but soon as she begins to clean him and talk to him he simply gives in an hangs limply in her grip as she maneuvers his body. Seeing him slowly begin to give in, and let up his resistance she giggles causing the area he’s held against to reverberate beneath him.

 

 

“see, being my little pet won’t be so bad will it? Don’t you think we’re going to actually have a good time together? You’ll get used to the feeling of being beneath me both figuratively and literally eventually my sweet little EX-boss.  I’m sure after a bit of training you’ll make a good, obedient tiny toy, eager to serve your big sexy goddess… isn’t that right?”

 

 

Her fingers gently stroke his body as he’s held against her

“u um… y yes Claudia… of course… whatever you want” is all he can manage to stammer pathetically.

 

 

“no, not like that little toy. I want to hear you say it like you really mean it. Your training as my little pet begins today and I am a busy woman as you know.   I will not have time to waste waiting for you to acquaint yourself to your new purpose in life”

 

 

She says this beginning to run her fingertip through his hair and down her neck and shoulders and down his back, while the thumb of the hand holding him brushes across his torso.

 

 

“as you saw the paperwork has already been filled, the deal s done and the contract sealed. If you forgot you’re currently wearing a collar that shows what you are to everyone else in the world.  You need to get used to this Jake.

 

 

The pillar sized warm flesh of 3 fingers of one hand make their way downwards to dance around and tease the sides and tip of his still sensitive tiny member.

 

 

“I’m not going to kill you or seriously harm you, don’t worry, I’ll make sure you’re alive so I can keep using you and don’t worry, I’ll make you feel good too…. Sometimes.”

 

 

Gripping his small dick between two fingers she begins to rub it between them, gently moving up and down it’s surface slowly, causing his already raw and exhausted dick from earlier back into action. And despite already having blown his load earlier it slowly jumps back to attention and he groans in pleasure again. She then lowers her face towards his, huge smile parting as her tongue darts from between them, licking her lips.  Her breath washes over him as she speaks down towards him.  He watches in terror and fascination as her mouth opens and reveals it’s cavernous interior, large enough to fin most of his body within. And the sheer surface of her teeth gleaming in his vision.

 

 

“just admit it Jake, this is really what you’ve always wanted. To be used like a good little dolly by a goddess like me”

 

 

He gulps nervously his dick once again throbbing, and overwhelmed by her sheer dominating presence. “y yes of course… I belong to you, I’m your toy.. y you’re a… a…. goddess… a and I am lucky to be owned by a goddess like you” He says mustering as much energy and enthusiasm as he can.

 

 

Giggling again, she turns him in her hands to face her face held in her hand, holding him loosely in her grip like a microphone.

 

 

“Much better, I could tell you meant it that time. You’re starting to accept it aren’t you. That’s good. It will be much easier that way, so I don’t have to discipline you. This way, I can reward you instead, don’t you like that?”

 

 

Licking her lips again she slowly pushes his legs down between her breasts, pressing him down on his shoulders with her fingers until his lower half is submerged and compressed by the soft bouncy flesh of her breasts. She giggles again and parts her lips opening her mouth wide before him and lowering them towards his face, giving him a glimpse of the wet dark cavern with in before closing them again and puckering her lips.  Slowly pressing them against him, he feels most of his head and neck sucked against the wet fleshy surface and pulled into the space of her mouth in a big wet kiss that envelops nearly his whole head.  All while her off hand continues to rub his erect member, and her other hand gently cupped against his back.

 

 

“Don’t you think being rewarded for a good job is better than being punished for a bad one little doll?  Don’t you want to do good at your new job for your new boss and goddess? I’m going to really need to see you perform” She chuckles at the boss joke she just made.

 

 

“yes goddess Claudia….” He says, trying not to make it sound like he was phoning it in, and saying that would probably allow him to avoid the ‘punishment’ that she had mentioned…

 

 

She hummed in response to this, as she continued to kiss his upper body, and tongue coming out to lick the side of his face, then again across the whole of his upper body, while her hand continues its work teasing at his swollen tiny penis.


She ceases for a moment as her mouth then opens wide and lowers down over his head and shoulders, and he cries out in surprise and visceral terror as her tongue snakes out and with a slight moan she licks his entire front roughly before lowering her mouth down and taking his upper body into her mouth pressing the front side of his body against the surface of her tongue beginning to suck on him like a lollipop. Her fingers working over his lower body outside. Under this he squirms vigorously in fear as everything is dark, hot and humid spluttering past mouthfuls of saliva feeling her fingers fondling his legs and still hard cock outside feeling like he’s about to blow his load again, surprised she’s able to force it out of him a second time like this

She then pulls him out briefly holding his saliva drenched form in her fingers, his cock begging for release. “Cum for your goddess, little doll, every time you cum you make yours elf more and more mine you  know…can’t you feel it coursing through that tiny brain of yours? So.. cum for me”

 

 

And with that she tilted her head backwards and lowered him into her mouth feet first this time, his legs sliding over her tongue and her lips sealing under his arm pits, leaving only his head shoulders and arms poking out looking downwards towards her cleavage, and past that her legs. He can feel her tongue working over every inch of him and her fingers reach up and gripping his shoulders begins to guide him in and out of her mouth like a piece of candy. After a few minutes of this he stiffens and releases, managing to blow his load into her mouth.


Feeling his release and his body go limp she lets him slide out of her mouth and onto her waiting palm, landing in a heap covered in her saliva. She licks her lips and swallows and wipes her lips after giving him a full body blow job and looks down at his wet form and giggles

 

“well, how was that little man? It’s kind of hard to even feel your puny little cock down there… but I think I got it pretty good” she chuckles

 

 

He simply nods as he lays there exhausted from two orgasms in a row, limp in the palm of her hand

 

 

She strokes him gently with her fingertips, running them down his moist body for a few moments smiling down towards him. Her head illuminated from behind by overhead lights creating an angelic god like glow from his perspective. As from hers she looks down and pets her new pet and toy.

 

“as long as you follow my commands and do as I tell you, I will reward you with things I know you will enjoy.  As you are a simple, stupid little man who’s desires are easy to understand. Do not worry about anything else, only about pleasing your goddess and you’ll be just find” she says with a smile. “Now then, I think you’re going to want to put on your little uniform” she says pointing to the small case that holds the little jumpsuits provided by the government as a part of the DIBS protocol. “you wouldn’t want the other ladies to see you naked like that when I go to lunch now would you?”

 

 

She says as she sets him down onto the surface of the desk and pulls out a wet wipe form her purse setting it next to him “go ahead and clean yourself up and get dressed, while I fix my make up and check my messages” She says as she drops her purse onto the table next to him pulling out her makeup case, pushing up the lipstick and begins to apply it with practiced ease, as she scrolls social media responding to messages, as well as sharing the pics and videos she’d taken earlier.

 

 

Exhausted he gets to his feet and walks over and picks up the wet wipe that was the size of a bath towel and wiped the saliva off of his body. Still wet and cold he shivers and looks over at the jumpsuit, grimacing at the one piece suit colored bright purple and imprinted with the DIBS logo and my designated code printed on it. However I didn’t exactly have any other options and slowly slip it on and pull the zipper up the front at least feeling a bit warmer and covered up now. Looking up at his new owner scrolling through social media on her phone while casually touching up her make up.

 

 

“do I have to… um do you have to show me to the other girls in the office… it’s just.. so humiliating” He asks pleadingly despite knowing it was probably useless to do so.

 

 

Laughing at him as she types on her phone

“Humiliating? Hah! What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t share my new toy with my friends huh? I can’t just keep you all to myself. Plus, a few of the other girls have their own little toys they’ve been playing with and letting us play with so I can’t wait for you to see what it could have been like if one of THEM had discovered you.  You wouldn’t believe… well I mean, I guess you’ll see. Also it’s already too late… I already group texted everyone and shared it on social media… so sorry cats out of the bag!” She says breaking out in laughter as he looks on dismayed at the news, as now everyone at the company now knew about him. Putting one more nail into his coffin of humiliation.

 

Finishing her routine of straightening her hair and make up, she adjusts her accessories and double checks herself before packing away her things and looking down at him, holding the purse on its side wide open.

“alright climb in, it’s time to go to lunch. We’re having Chinese food across town so I’ll be taking your… I mean MY car… it’s gonna be fun driving it for the first time” 

 

 

Standing frozen for a moment terrified… he looks up at her “yes goddess…” he says walking slowly towards the cavernous opening of her purse, crawling in side reaching the end and then the world shifted and he tumbled to the bottom of the purse, sever objects rolling into him. He crawls along the bottom finding a packet of tissues he settles on top of it as a makeshift cushion as he waits for her to pick it up and take him along to lunch. He curls up into a ball, not looking forward to being shown off to her office friends like some kind of new toy.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10811