Chronicles of Mom by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Three different stories of a mother and her tiny son.


Categories: Watersports, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3452 Read: 27265 Published: November 30 2021 Updated: November 30 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: Mom's FUPA by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Potty Mouth by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Mommy-Loving by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Mom's FUPA by GiantessLover77

My mom’s room was upstairs – I guess technically on the third floor because we had a basement – and right across the hall from the bathroom. She didn’t shower in that bathroom, however. We all showered in the bathroom on the middle floor, next to my brother’s room.

I was on the couch when I saw my mother go into the shower. I knew I had about ten minutes to do what I wanted to do now. I went upstairs into her room and lay on her bed. I imagined my morally obese mother as a giantess then. She was well over 300 pounds, maybe even close to 400. I wasn’t sure. All I knew was that she was a BBW in my eyes.

She didn’t have the biggest butt, but it was certainly a fat ass. My favorite part was when she would walk into the house, blow the biggest bubbly fart I’d ever heard and then simply say “oops.” I imagined being inbetween those huge buttcheeks as she farted on me. It turned me on to no end.

My penis now rocketed in my red basketball shorts. It was time to release the tension. I lowered my shorts and boxers and unveiled my penis, the tip now the size of a mushroom. I grabbed my penis and began stroking it, imagining being inside my mother’s underwear.

While I always imagined being inbetween her buttcheeks, I also dreamt of being squished against her FUPA. I found myself staring at it when she would sit on the couch. It would pop out like there was a pimple. The thought of squirming against it in her underwear made me begin to rub my penis faster, moaning.

Then I began to think of her sitting on me. Sometimes when she sat down, she stuck her butt out, making it look bigger than when she stood. I always imagined seeing that titanic-sized ass coming down on me, squishing me and even her farting on me.

The thought of my mother blowing a bubbly fart while sitting on me is what made me cum. Before cum got on the bed, I covered my penis with my boxers and let it shoot in there. I kept held of my penis, breathing heavily. I closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, I realized that everything was a hundred times bigger than it was just two seconds ago. What happened? I went over to the side of the bed and the floor was a thousand feet below me now. I had shrunk! There was no way this was possible.

That’s when I heard her. My mother was coming up the stairs. I was an inch tall. How was I going to get out of here before she saw me? How would she react to seeing me so small?

My mom entered the room, closing the door behind her. She then took her towel off, revealing her big, beautiful naked body. Her belly was so big, it hung over her legs. I couldn’t make out her FUPA, either because her belly was so big. The ground began to shake as she walked. To my dismay, she began walking toward me until she stood over me.

She wasn’t looking at me, however. She had her back turned. Her butt towered over me, casting a shadow like the moon as if it were just a few feet from the Earth as opposed to thousands of miles. Each buttcheek was covered in wrinkles, which told me how fat she truly was. It also curved over back. It was much bubblier than I thought.

She sighed and then began to squat down. She was about to sit on the bed - and me! I began to run as fast I could to avoid being crushed by my mother’s butt. I had successfully gotten out of the way of the mountainous cheeks, but the force of it bouncing on the bed made me fly off the bed. I screamed as I fell. Luckily, I didn’t fall to the floor. Instead, I fell into a pair of panties – one that my mother was holding.

The panties between her legs, and as I looked up, I could finally see the giantess FUPA.

“Oh, God no,” I said to myself. I knew what was coming next. My mom began to pull her panties up, standing up as she pulled them all the way up over her butt. I was now squished by the underside of my mother’s FUPA. I had dreamt of this for so long, but I dreaded it being my reality now. Like I assumed all vaginas smelled like, this one also had a fishy smell.

My mom must have felt something poking at her vagina because she reached under her and scratched it, pushing me against it again. I couldn’t find her vaginal opening, but I was hoping to so at least I would have more room inside the panties.

As she walked, her FUPA moved back and forth, the skin rubbing against me. Just moments later, she pulled her panties back down and sat down. I was holding on to her pubic hair to avoid falling and when I looked down, I saw that I was hovering above the toilet. My mom was about either pee or poop. I needed to get her attention now.

I began crawling through the forest of pubic hair, kicking around when my feet got tangled in the hair until I finally reached the thing I was looking for before – her vaginal opening. I had to get out of the way before –

It was too late, however. My mom sighed as she began to pee. I held on for dear life as the pee soaked me. I never imagined getting peed on by my mom, but all I knew was I didn’t want her to flush me in the toilet.

Once she was done, she wiped her vagina, me being pushed against her opening. She then pulled her panties and pants back up, squishing me once again in her FUPA. Would she ever find me? Or would I be stuck here forever?

Chapter 2: Potty Mouth by GiantessLover77

It’s been a rough last few months. I hadn’t been able to find a job and my roommate went to rehab, which meant I had to move back in with my mom. She was disappointed in me, that much I knew. What I didn’t know was that she found me so useless now – not until we went to visit my sister for a week between Christmas and New Year’s.’

My sister and her boyfriend had gone to work, his kids were with their mom and my brothers had gone out for drinks. I didn’t go with them because I didn’t have money to buy drinks.

My mom and I were the only ones in the house now, sitting on my sister’s half-squared couch. She lay out on the long side of the couch. I couldn’t help but stare at her FUPA. It looked bigger than it ever had before. I wanted to lick my lips so bad, but resisted the urge.

“Have you found a job yet?” she asked. I shook my head no. She nodded her head once, which said mhmm.

“You’ve been living with me for the last three months and haven’t done anything. You’re literally useless. You have no place on Earth. That’s why I came up with an idea,” she said. She then reached into her purse and pulled out some sort of remote, pointing it at me.

It took a couple minutes, but eventually I was standing at just a couple inches tall. How had this happened? Why did my mother shrink me?

She sat up and got up off the couch, laughing evilly as she came over to me. As she walked over to me, I couldn't feel the booming of her footsteps, but I did hear them.

She picked me up with just two fingers and brought me to her face.

“So tiny. So cute. So helpless. Just like when you were a baby,” she said. She then went back over to her seat and lay back down, holding me over her. As she looked at me, she felt her vagina quiver. It began to turn her on that I was so tiny.

“I have to keep you safe…but where to put you,” she said. She already knew where she wanted to put me, however. She lowered me, opening her pants and underwear. I saw her forest of pubic hair as she began to lower me in that region.

She stuck her hand in her underwear, feeling around for her opening and then put me in front of it after finding it. She sighed as she took her hands out of her panties.

Her FUPA was so fat, I was squished by it in her underwear, coming face to face now with her vaginal opening. All my siblings were born by C-section, which meant we literally came out of her stomach, not her vagina. But now, I was in front of the place I should’ve come out of.

“It’s warm in there, isn’t it?” my mom asked. “Don’t act like you don’t love being in there. I saw you staring at it. I’ve noticed you staring at it several times. You like mommy’s big coochie?” her tone became more seductive, more dominant. She moved around a little to make herself more comfortable with me in her underwear.

“I have to pee, but I don’t want to get up. I’m so comfy,” she said. “Maybe I’ll just pee on you. Would you like that? You want mommy to pee on you?” I began kicking and punching around.

“NO!” I cried out. My mom chuckled, then crossed her legs. It wasn’t like I had a say in the matter. I was so tiny, and she had all the control over me.

She began to pee, her pants and underwear becoming visibly wet. She laughed out loud as she peed on me. “Much better,” she said. She then used her feet to kick her pants and underwear off. I was on the couch now, my mom’s giant vagina in front of me.

“Time to clean mommy,” she said, slapping her wet vagina. “Start licking.”

“Are you kidding? I’m not licking you!” I said.

“Either lick me or become my snack. I will not hesitate to eat you,” she said. I was scared now. My mom only saw me as a snack. With no other choice, I began to lick all over my mom’s vagina. I heard her moan as I licked. She was really enjoying this.

“That feels so nice,” she said as she continued to moan. As I continued to lick all around her, she pushed her finger on my back, pushing me into her skin. Was she about to use me to masturbate or something?

She stopped shortly thereafter, though. I was spared from becoming my mom’s human dildo. She then put new pants and underwear on, squishing me again with her FUPA.

I stayed in her vaginal area the rest of the time while we were at my sister’s. When her and my brothers returned home, she kept me in a box until my brothers were gone, one returning to his military base in New York and the other returning to Florida.

“I missed you, my baby boy,” she said as she took me out of the box. “Mommy has to pee again, so I need your help.” She laughed as she brought me into the bathroom. She pulled her pants and underwear down, sat on the toilet and put me in her pubic hair.

“Actually,” she said, then took me out of her pubic hair and put me in front of her vagina. Uh oh, I thought.

“Remember this?” she asked. She then began to pee on me. This was the second time my giantess mother was peeing on me. She sighed as she peed.

Once she was done, she used a toilet paper to wipe instead of making me lick her, wiping me up and down against her vagina. She then pulled her pants and underwear up.

“You’ll be there a while,” she said.

Chapter 3: Mommy-Loving by GiantessLover77

My mom asked me to come into the living one day on my day off. Joey was at school and James at work, meaning it was just me and her, along with the cat and dog.

Without asking me or telling me anything, she used a remote that wasn’t used for the TV and pointed it at me. I instantaneously shrunk down to an inch tall. My mom then got out of her seat and walked over to me.

As she walked, her loud, booming footsteps shook the entire ground around me, making me fall over. My mom eventually towered over me before she bent over, picked me up, then went over back to her chair and sat back down.

“What just happened?” I asked the giantess holding me.

“I shrunk you, sweetie,” she said. “I’ve been really lonely lately. I don’t work and it’s always just me and the animals. I need some companionship. Plus I know how much you love how big I am. Big, fat mommy turns you on, right? So you be my little man and I’ll give you what you want. How’s that sound?”

He had no idea how she knew he loved her being so big, but she was right. She had an amazing body. He couldn’t say no. It wasn’t like he was going to be grown back, anyway.

“Yes, I’d like that,” I answered. My mom smiled. “So what first?”

“Why don’t you just lay here with mommy? Here.” She lifted her shirt up, exposing her huge belly, then lay me down on it. “We can just lay here together.”

I lay down on my mom’s exposed belly, laying my head on her bare skin. I was always turned on by the fact that I had come out of such a big belly, although I wished I had come out of her fat pussy.

I lay there in blissful Heaven, my mom’s belly going up and down as she breathed. I heard the tiny gurgles, too. All of this made me horny. My mom noticed, too, because my boner hit her belly.

“Somebody’s excited to be cuddled up with mommy,” she said. She then rubbed her belly, right below me. If she had a bellybutton, I couldn’t find it. Otherwise, I’d crawl right into it and we could pretend that she was pregnant with me all over again.

I must have fallen asleep on her belly because I woke up next with drool on the side of my mouth. The gurgling I had heard earlier was now louder.

“Mommy’s hungry, Stephen,” she said. I need to get something to eat.” She then picked me up off her belly and put me on the seat of the couch. I watched as she walked away, headed towards the kitchen. Her butt moved up and down nicely as she walked.

She returned a moment later with a small container of yogurt and a silver spoon.

“Mommy!” I called out, reaching my arms up for her to pick me up. She didn’t pick me up, though. It was like she had forgotten I was there in the first place.

I watched as she arched her back, making her butt much bigger and groaned as she sat on me. I was under what felt like 2,000 pounds of fat – yet, I still loved it.

She must have thought it was a comfortable seat because she rubbed her butt on it. I heard rumbling not too long later. This is it, I thought. Here it comes!

My mom then lifted her butt and let out a wet fart. She moaned and sighed as she farted. That’s when she realized something – or someone – was missing.

“Oh, my God! Stephen!” she said. She then lifted her butt again and felt around until she found me. She peeled me off her butt. “I’m so sorry for farting on you, baby boy!”

My tongue was hanging out of my mouth. My whole body hurt from being under her butt, but I was feeling so much bliss from being sat on and farted on by my giantess BBW mother.

“Did you like that?” she asked with a laugh. She then looked at the yogurt she had opened but hadn’t begun to eat yet. She then looked back at me.

“You know. I think this yogurt might be missing something,” she said. She then dropped me into her yogurt. I was covered in it as I resurfaced, coughing like crazy. I looked up to see my giantess mom licking her lips.

“Let’s see how long you can outlast my hunger, little man,” she said. She then dipped her spoon into the yogurt and began to eat. I was able to avoid the spoon a few times, but eventually, my luck ran out.

I felt the cold of the metal as the spoon came under me and lifted me up. In seconds, I was elevated up to my mother’s face.

“Mommy! Please don’t do this!” I begged. My mom didn’t seem to care, however. She loved seeing me beg for mercy.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she said as she opened her mouth, bringing the spoon closer.

“Don’t eat me!” I cried. My mom closed her mouth around the spoon and swished the yogurt around in her mouth. She ate the yogurt, but spared me in her mouth. She then reached into her mouth and pulled me out without opening her mouth.

“I wasn’t going to eat you, silly. You’d digest and die, coming out of my butt,” she said. “That was fun, though, wasn’t it?”

“No! That was scary!” I exclaimed.

“Well, I had fun,” she said back. “Speaking of fun…” she bit her lip and then put her hand that wasn’t holding me down to her vagina. She then got up and we went into her room.

“Oh, Stephen. All these boyfriends and still no release. You’re going to help mommy with that,” she said. She quickly got undressed and lay on the bed. She began to rub me on her clit, moaning.

I was suffocating under the weight of her FUPA. I also felt my hair become wet. My mom was getting herself wet.

"Are you ready?” she asked. Ready for what?

The next thing I knew, my mom shoved me headfirst into her vagina. She moaned as she began to thrust me in and out of her. This was honestly the best thing to ever happen to me, but it was also a living hell at the same time.

“Mommy loves you inside me, Stephen,” she said. She continued to moan as she kept on thrusting me in and out. Her vaginal walls were squeezing the life out me.

Eventually, she let out several small moans as she exploded all over me, crossing her legs as she came. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. My mom masturbated, using me as a dildo. She lay there then, me stuck halfway inside her still.

“God, I love having you so tiny,” she said as she grabbed me and pulled me out of her vagina. I was covered with cum. “Mommy has to pee. But I don’t want to pee on you. Instead, I want to sit on you while I go.” she sat up, got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

She placed me on the toilet seat. I was still sticky and covered in cum, so I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. My mom turned around and began lowering her bare butt towards me. She sat on me slowly, making sure not to crush me with all her fat. She groaned as she sat.

As soon as she sat on the toilet seat, she let out the biggest fart I’d ever heard. She moaned loudly as the big fart escaped between her buttcheeks. She then laughed at the fact that her son was so tiny and under her butt as she was using the bathroom.

I loved it just as much as she did. I was going to enjoy being used by my giantess mom as long as I possibly could.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11195