Field Trip To Hell by Chozo
Summary:

This story is quite a bit different than any story I've ever read before, so I'm not sure how it will be received. Its basically about a teacher who shrinks her students, and its very violent and sexual and whatnot, so you've been warned.

June 21, 2013 EDIT: Finally updated after over 4 years of stagnation!!

July 12, 2013: Red Valkyrie needs food, badly! :)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 17007 Read: 136781 Published: February 24 2009 Updated: July 12 2013

1. Enslaved By The Bell by Chozo

2. In Her Shoes by Chozo

3. Terry-fied by Chozo

4. Preserved In Amber by Chozo

5. The Breakfast Club by Chozo

Enslaved By The Bell by Chozo

Harriet unbuttoned her skirt and peeled the sticky satin material of her panties from her labia, where it had adhered over the course of the day. She sat down on the toilet seat and relieved herself with a tremendous torrent of urine. She grabbed some paper from the dispenser nearby and used it to dab herself dry. With a smile, she peered down into her panties slung between her ankles like a vast hammock of silk, "So who is ready to have a little bit of fun with an older woman?".

Harriet's question was answered by a chorus of tiny high-pitched screams from the terrified teenagers she had shrunk and callously shoved in there hours earlier. As far as Harriet was concerned, the smart-mouthed brats had deserved it for being disrespectful towards her as she tried to educate them. She demanded to see them after class, and the next thing any of them knew they were an inch tall and being stuffed down their English teacher's skirt between her silken underwear and her ever-moistening genitalia. The more they struggled, the moister and hotter their prison became, and before long they were mired in her thick musky cream like insects in liquid resin. Their struggles had greatly aroused their enormous teacher, and had almost driven her into embarassing orgasms right in front of other students as she lectured on the finer points of grammar.

But now school was over, and Ms. Harriet Koester had the freedom to discipline these trouble-makers in any manner she saw fit. Sure, the police would visit the school, and she would be among the students and staff members questioned over their disappearances, but she also knew that in the end the police would scratch their heads completely dumbfounded and the case would go unsolved. This was how it had always been whenever she shrunk victims in the past, and she had gotten away with it each and every time. It would have helped the police if they thought to search her crotch for all the missing students, but a middle-aged woman's snatch is pretty much the last place anyone would ever think to search for missing teenagers.

Ms. Koester laughed at the plight of the screaming teens. "Go ahead and scream all you want," she said. "No one will ever hear you or find you!" In truth, the miniscule screams were barely able to escape even the flimsy material of Harriet's panties, let alone be heard by anyone outside the ladies restroom where their cruel teacher had taken them, so Harriet wasn't the least bit concerned about that. In fact, she derived a certain sadistic delight from hearing their screams of terror.

She suddenly realized one of her students was missing from the massive prison of her panties, and almost panicked, but then let out a moan of both relief and arousal to discover the bug-sized boy had somehow become entangled deep within her golden bush. Harriet recognized him as one of her top students, and was very disappointed that he had acted out in class; she expected better from him and suspected he must have been pressured by the others. Nevertheless, whether by accident or choice he had found his way inside of her pubic hairs like a good toy, and this helped redeem him somewhat in her eyes - even though there was absolutely no way she would ever even consider returning any of them to normal. "Good boy," she whispered as she patted softly on the forest of vaginal fur that surrounded and dwarfed his tiny body.

"Why can't the rest of you be good boys and girls like little Alex, here?" Ms. Koester scolded to the other teens down in her panties. Now removed from their giant teacher's warmth, they began to shiver as her vaginal juices began to cool. As it turned out, Alex had been fortunate, because he had escaped being covered in Ms. Koester's cum, by being above her slobbering vagina. The other students resented him for this, just as they had despised him for being a teacher's pet and an honor student before. That was why they bullied him, and that was why he had been pressured into joining them in acting out. Unfortunately, by acting out as he did, he was now condemned to share their fate as their teacher's tiny cunt slaves.

Harriet's tongue swept across her large painted lips, leaving behind a thin film of saliva, as she gazed down at the terrified teens in her panties. Like a very old kid in a candy store, it was hard for her to make up her mind of which of the troublemakers she should pluck out and torment first, so she reached in with one hand and curled her fingers around all of them at once. She grew increasingly aroused to feel the cool wet stickiness of her juices that still drenched her students as she held the entire bunch of them in her closed palm. Slowly, she opened her palm, allowing light to spill in as she peered inside. The tiny boys and girls had been bunched together inside of her hand and didn't look very happy; they became even less happy when a humongous blue eye suddenly began to peer in at them. Harriet smiled as she made out the expressions of horror and despair on the faces of her tiny students. It was necessary to have them this close to her eye to really make out the details of their faces that distinguished them from one another, otherwise aside from clothing and body shape it was difficult to tell them apart.

She finally opened up her palm completely, and held it in front of her face. The frightened teens had stopped screaming, but were very frightened to see the very large face of Ms. Koester looming before them as if she were a real-life Statue of Liberty. Her face obviously showed signs of aging, which were even more obvious due to her immense size and proximity. Her skin had sagged slightly, and the corners of her eyes had some crow's feet the size of cornstalks, but none of them could deny that for a woman of her years she had aged gracefully, and was far from ugly. But now that she was a thousand or more feet tall, things had suddenly changed dramatically. At this impossibly large scale, even a young supermodel would be as frightening as a dinosaur from a Godzilla movie. No one was supposed to be this big! And yet, Ms. Koester really was no larger than she ever was, it was they who had become small and insignificant.

Without warning, the older woman's large Maroon colored lips pursed themselves together and her cheeks began to puff up. Before any of the tiny teens realized what was happening, she began to blow her cool breath over them. The shivering teens suddenly became even colder as what feeble body-warmth they were able to generate was blown away in an instant by the cruel giant's lips. Ms. Koester kept blowing on them for several seconds, all the while laughing inside as she watched their discomfort with glee. She was also well aware her breath smelled strongly of onions from the lunch she had eaten earlier in the day, and knew every breath her tiny victims inhaled would be filled with that unpleasant aroma. Finally, her lungs had emptied, and the students were allowed to breath fresh air once again.

"Aww, you little ones look like you're cold, you're all shivering." Harriet said, feigning concern for their well-being. She bit her lower lip for a moment. "I know of a warm and cozy place you all can go." she continued, her voice now becoming husky and distant. With her other hand, she began to finger herself and moaned softly for a bit before regaining some of her composure back. "So which of you guys wants to lose your virginity with an older woman?" she asked in the same husky tone. Unsurprisingly, no one answered. Harriet laughed, "Maybe none of you are virgins anyway. Well, Alex down in my pubes probably is because he's a nerd. So does any of you want to do me?". The boys and girls were all petrified with horror, and sex was the absolute last thing on any of their minds at the moment. It was hard to think about anything but survival when you were shrunk to an insanely small size and held captive by a woman who was apparently far more psychotic than any of them had ever thought possible.

But sex was very much the thing on the top of Harriet Koester's mind. Maybe if things were reversed and she was a tiny bug in the palm of their hands she would feel as they do now, but in reality she was the one who was large and in charge, and power was her biggest turn on. She had absolute power over these tiny bugs, and could end their lives with just a single finger. She had done it before, and it gave her an immense rush as the tiny man's bones began to break beneath her thumb, but that was also such a waste of a tiny life. If these twerps were going to die, it might as well be in the depths of her cunt, or in some other manner that prolonged their suffering for her amusement and pleasure.

Since there were no volunteers, Harriet decided to take matters into her own hands (literally) and used the same hand she had just used to finger herself to grab one of the students at random. The paralyzed teens suddenly went wild with hysteria as her cum coated fingers singled out one of the boys and plucked him up between thumb and forefinger. His peers simply moved, ducked, and tried to crawl out of the way, and didn't even try to come to his aid as the screaming boy was snatched up and hauled off. Ms. Koester lowered the remaining students back down into her panties, and rudely dumped them inside. "If any of you even think about escaping I'll stuff you in the back entrance, capiche?" she warned them sternly.

Harriet then turned her attention to the victim she had selected to become her unwilling vaginal spelunker. The boy, whose name was Craig, had huddled into a fetal position in her palm as a pool of yellow piss began to grow beneath him. "Ack! Disgusting!" Harriet exclaimed. "I would expect this behavior from a 2 year old, but you're a young adult so its time you acted like one." She look a square of toilet paper from the nearby dispenser and wiped up the boy's piss as best she could. "I suppose I should get you out of those clothes as well." She knew from experience that when her slaves were like this no amount of persuading or threatening would ever make them do anything, so without hesitation she used her thick fingernails to rip off his sopping clothing.

"Okay big boy, are you ready to become a man?" Ms. Koester breathed to the now naked student in her palm. Without waiting for an answer, she peeled her labia open with one hand and began to lower him into position with the other.

Craig could feel a powerful heat began to radiate over his chilled naked body, as well as the sickeningly musky scent of female sex that he and his fellow students had become so intimately familiar with just hours before. Now, though, it was just him and both the heat and the odor seemed much stronger than it ever had during those long hours being pressed against it. Now, Ms. Koester had opened herself up for him, and this time he wasn't being pushed against it; he was being pushed INTO it! Seeing the gaping cunt loom ahead like a vast slimey cavern of pink, Craig began kicking and screaming and pounding his fits on his teacher's fingernail, but to no avail. Ms. Koester wanted him inside of her, and she was going to have him.

"Oh yes!" Harriet grinned, as she felt the teenage boy begin to struggle frantically. "Thats the stuff there! Please do more of that!" And electrical jolt of sexual pleasure shot up her spine as the boy's nude body rubbed against her much larger labia, as she slowly took her time to work him inside. Craig was a handsome young man who she had dreamed about doing this to for quite some time, and her choosing him had been deliberate. She was very pleased when he had given her an excuse to call him in after class along with the others, and now he was all hers to do with however she liked.

What she liked at the moment was rubbing his handsome young face in her juices. She would hold his face in her cream just long enough for him to be forced to gulp some of it down, and then pull him away so he wouldn't drown. She was literally force-feeding him her cum in a way that would never have been possible if he hadn't been shrunken to this helpless size. She also gave him a close-up look at her clitoris and spent a good deal of time rubbing his tiny penis against it. Realizing she was on the brink of orgasm, Harriet finally plunged the boy deep inside of herself which deafened him with a loud slurping sound as his body disappeared into her cunt.

Craig continued to struggle frantically within the depths of his teacher's womanhood as her fingers withdrew, abandoning him in the sweltering darkness. Ms. Koester now let him do all the work, as he unwittingly stimulated and pleasured her as he resisted. She closed her eyes and focused on the tiny person inside of her, and soon was brought to an earth-shattering orgasm that beat any she had experienced in a very long time. Poor Craig didn't stand a chance as the giant woman's vaginal walls began to close in on him like a vice, and his ribcage was shattered, bringing about a premature end to his young life.

End Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll write more or not. If interest is sufficient, then I probably will, if not then this might end up abandoned like many of my other stories. I leave it up to you, the readers, to decide. I will also consider any suggestions you all may have for future chapters. So please let me hear your thoughts.

In Her Shoes by Chozo

Harriet sits on the toilet panting for several minutes in the afterglow of her orgasm. Finally, she reaches inside of herself and extricates the limp crushed form of the teenager between her thumb and forefinger and lets his corpse splash down into the urine-filled bowl as if he were nothing more significant than a wad of toilet paper she had used to wipe her ass with. Next, she turned down to the group of students inside her underwear who silently looked up at her in horror, having witnessed the terrifying spectacle from a close distance. They knew Craig was dead, and that they would never see him again. Craig's girlfriend Erica was among them, and she began to scream and sob uncontrollably over his death.

Not one of them had dared to try and escape from her panties, and Harriet was very much relieved to see that all of her captives were still accounted for, including the quiet nerd contained deep within her bush. Satisfied with their obedience, she made their stomachs heave as she rocketed them upwards as she pulled her panties back up her thighs, and let the elastic material of the band snap into place against her wide hips. She then pulled up her skirt, washed her hands, and gathered up her things as she drove on home.

Her driving became erratic at times as the cluster of teens began to squirm and struggle against her crotch. Harriet responded by kneading the lump of students against herself with one hand while keeping the other on the steering wheel. Eventually, the trouble-makers seemed to get the idea and they halted their struggling, but not before one of them - a girl by the name of Jennifer - had been kneaded into Ms. Koester's vaginal lips.

"Ooooo!" Ms. Koester cooed, feeling one of the students get swallowed up by her nethers. She wasn't sure who the "lucky" student was, and couldn't wait to get home and unwrap herself to find out. Whoever it was would remain there for the time being, and would get some "special attention" later on.

The remainder of the drive went by uneventfully, with most of Harriet's panty-slaves abandoning their struggles to escape. The poor girl swallowed by her vagina was a different story, however, but whenever the tiny brunette's struggles got out of hand Harriet simply clamped down on her with her powerful vaginal muscles, without requiring the use of her hands. Even powerful athletic men had been powerless against the strength of her mighty vagina, but Harriet didn't want to crush this teen to death as she had just done with poor Craig; instead, she was content to toy with her victim, and let him or her realize how small and insignificant they were in comparison with her womanhood.

Harriet pulled the car into her garage and pushed the button on the transmitter to close the large door behind her, and then made her way out from the car and into her living room. There she turned on her stereo and began to play some light classical music before sitting herself down on the sofa. The school day had been long, and Harriet was anxious to release her sore feet from the cramped confines of her black leather mules, where they had been confined since the day began. She purchased these shoes the evening before, and they were still not fully broken in yet. Fortunately, these shoes came with a very special insert to help make them more enjoyable...

Ms. Koester quickly pulled off the mules, and wriggled her sock-covered toes in their new found freedom. The fresh air felt cool and efreshing against the dampness of the sweat-socked cotton. She raised one of the shoes up to her nostrils and inhaled deeply; the new smell of genuine leather was still present, but it had now merged with the less-fresh scent of her feet, to create an all new aroma which excited her. It wasn't until she stopped her deep inhalation that she was able to hear a faint high-pitched plea for help coming from deep inside of the mule. A cruel grin crept across Harriet's lips when she realized where the voice was coming from, and recalled who it belonged to.

***

The voice belonged to a 20-something year old redhead named Miranda. Miranda was an employee at the shoe store Harriet had visited, and incidentally was also a former student of hers. Harriet was always delighted to meet her former students, and the encounter had went cordially, or at least it had up until the time Harriet slipped off her old shoes so Miranda could help her try on a new pair. Inexplicably, the redhead's expression changed by 180 degrees and she excused herself to the back of the store.

Harriet couldn't understand why this former student of hers would behave in such a way, so she walked back to the door at the rear of the store and peeked inside. There she saw Miranda sitting down, apparently on a cigarette break. Harriet considered it very rude to be abandoned in the middle of trying on shoes for a smoking break, but as bad as that was it couldn't prepare her for what happened next. Miranda started talking to a co-worker and making comments about how terrible her current customer's feet smelled. Hearing these words come from the mouths of one of her students hurt Harriet's feelings, but also made her very angry.

Harriet Koester stormed into the back room of the shoe store with her face red with anger. "Hey, you can't come back here!" Miranda shouted, surprised to see her former teacher fuming over her. "Yeah, this is employees only!" cried the other girl.

"Shut up, both of you!" Harriet screamed. "I've shopped here for many years, and I've never been insulted or had such terrible service as this before! I demand to speak to the manager!"

"Maam, I am the manager" replied a 30-something brunnette woman who came out from somewhere further in the back. "What is the problem here?" The manager was a fairly short woman of about 5'2" who stood no taller than the cleavage of the 6' enraged amazon customer.

"The problem here is your smart-mouthed employees were rude and were making offensive comments about my feet", Harriet said through clenched teeth as she bore down on the shorter woman with her steel-colored eyes.

"I... see." replied the manager. "Maam, if you don't leave I'm afraid I'm going to have to call security."

Ms. Koester couldn't take anymore, and decked the female manager in the face with her clenched fist. So powerful was her blow, that the shorter woman collapsed unconscious to the floor. Witnessing this act of violence unfold in front of them, Miranda and the other girl quickly got to their feet and tried to make it to the phone to call for security. Harriet raised her hands and began chanting in a strange tongue. Before either of the girls could take so much as three steps their surroundings had abruptly changed. For a moment they scurried around in confusion, until it occurred to them that they had somehow been shrunken by their angry customer.

Harriet Koester's steel eyes bore down at her former student as the young woman rapidly dwindled before her. She stepped forward with her nylon-clad feet so that they were mere inches from the mouse-sized Redhead. She didn't halt the shrinking until the pipsqueak of a woman was less than a quarter of the size of her smallest toe. Miranda was in the process of running when Harriet shrank her, and despite her size was continuing to run at an albeit miniscule speed; Harriet put an end to this with one stomp of her massive nylon foot in front of her path. The great speed at which her foot descended, created an enormous shockwave of air which threw the speck-sized girl back a great distance, where she landed on her ass.

Miranda's freckled face contorted into an expression of horror, and she began screaming hysterically as she looked up, and for as far as she could see the massive form of her old highschool English teacher towering over her as if a mountain had been sculpted into the form of a middle-aged woman. Far up in the distance, Ms. Koester's enormous breasts floated like clouds against her chest, and above them peeked the face of Harriet Koester peering down at her angrily. "I believe you owe me an apology" boomed the giant woman.

Miranda could do nothing but scream in horror, trying to reassure herself deep inside that this was only a nightmare. But the giant woman had no patience for this, and began to tap her toes down on the floor, just a few yards from where she lay. This tapping of the truck-sized nylon toes on the floor was sufficient to cause the earth to shake violently within the area Miranda lay terrified. Each time the giant female's toes impacted it produced a vibration powerful enough to lift the minuscule redhead off the ground slightly. Furthermore, the noxious odor of the older woman's feet which had so reviled her earlier was now wafted over her far more powerful than ever. Every breath she took was ladened with the horrible stench of her teacher's sweaty feet.

Harriet lifted up her toes and positioned her big toe over the pint-sized female, shrouding her completely in its shadow. She did this to frighten the tiny woman, and make her think she was about to squish her. Indeed, all she had to do was tap her house-sized big toe against the floor, and poor Miranda would be reduced to a barely noticeable speck of gore embedded on her nylons. As much as this thought thrilled her, Harriet Koester found it even more enticing to stretch out the poor girl's humiliation and suffering for as long as possible, as punishment for her terrible service and the rude comments.

For that end, Harriet could think of no more fighting place to shove the redheaded speck than down into the pointed toe-section of the very same Mules she had intended to purchase here. These were new and still smelled like the genuine leather from which they were made, but after a few schools days wrapped around her feet, she knew that wouldn't last. With this in mind, she quickly walked back into the store to the shoe-changing station and retrieved them. She returned to find her paralyzed captive hadn't budged an inch.

Miranda was treated to an upskirt view of Ms. Koester's pantied crotch as the mountainess lowered her great bulk over her into a kneeling position. The tiny woman's screaming grew in intensity as her former teacher lowered her hand and gingerly pinched her between her fingernails and lifted her from the carpeted floor, as if she were a piece of lint being plucked from an article of clothing. "You were supposed to help me try these on," boomed the giant, as she was maneuvered inside of a Mule the size of an aircraft hangar, and released to fall down into the pointed toe section of the shoe, where she was enveloped in total darkness.

"You will stay there until you're ready to apologize for that smart-mouth of yours, young lady!" Harriet declared. She wriggled her toes as she relished what she was about to do. Savoring the moment, Harriet slowly slid the shoe on her foot and wondered if her former student would end up reduced to a smudge by the time she got home and took them off, not that she would care too much if that were the oucome. As it turned out, the shoe was a perfect fit, albeit a little tight. She knew they would take some time to break in, but was looking forward to it.

Miranda's screams echoed off the leather walls of the mule as her old English teacher's smelly feet encroached towards her. As she was well aware, Ms. Koester had very large feet and Miranda was afraid she would be crushed by them, but this proved not to be the case. Fortunately for her, Ms. Koester was really fond of the long pointed style of mules, and because of this there was actually a great deal of space where the toes could not reach. The vinegary aroma of the older woman's feet was a different story, however. Almost instantly, her little space was overrun by the most rotten horrid stench imaginable.

Harriet smiled to herself, completely satisfied with her shoe purchase. It was no coincidence that this style of shoe was her favorite; the long pointed toe section provided a vast cavern which she liked to think of as a "dungeon" in which she could imprison students or any others who failed to treat her with the respect she demanded of them. Another plus was they added a good 3 inches to her already imposing height of 6'0", causing her to tower over most men, in addition to nearly all women.

She was about to put on the other mule, but then she remembered the other co-worker whom Miranda had confided her rude remarks to. She had nearly forgotten all about her, and it took a good deal of scouring the floor until she at last noticed a very minute speck struggling to traverse the enormous carpet fibers surrounding it. Harriet got onto her knees and leaned in for a closer look, her enormous face hovered above and a wide grin crept across her face. "Oohhh! How cute!" Harriet exclaimed. "Its a tiny little girl bug!" Her powerful breath blew across the tiny speck like a hurricane. With all of her attention focused on Miranda, Harriet wasn't keeping track of how much the other girl was shrinking, and now it seemed she had went and made her too tiny to do much with.

"Don't be frightened, little one!" Harriet said to the unknown young brunnette struggling to flee from her. "I'll find you a good home, I promise!" Harriet licked her index finger and then gently pressed the moistened tip against the store employee, causing her to adhere to the saliva as if it were glue.

Still on her knees, Harriet raised the finger up to her eyes and watched in amusement as the tiny girl flailed her arms and legs about in a futile attempt to free herself from the sticky spit that held her as if she were a turtle overturned on its shell. "What in the world am I going to do with you?" Harriet laughed. "You're much too tiny to make a good snack or plaything. Oh! I have an idea" she said, and a look of sadistic lust appeared in her eyes.

Pulling back the band of her skirt with her other hand, Harriet reached down into her panties and began to moan as she slipped the finger(and the girl) deep down into her panties. "I told you I would find you a good home," Harriet breathed as she bit her lip. She then began to moan in arousal as she inserted the finger up her soft round ass. When the finger was removed, the teensy little bug was nowhere to be seen. Harriet imagined she could feel the tiny brunnette squirming around between her massive ass cheeks, but considering just how tiny she was, Harriet doubted this was the case. In either event, the girl was as good as dead, whether it happened later or had already happened was of no concern to Harriet. She didn't know who this girl was, and would never see her again. No one would.

Satisfied with her "purchases", Harriet gathered up her belongings and casually exited the store.

Terry-fied by Chozo
Author's Notes:

Oddly, this is apparently a prequel to Part 1.


Things didn't quite seem right as Terry slowly awoke from the bizarre dreams she was having. Whatever she was laying on felt strange, and nothing at all like her bed at home. There was also a peculiar odor in the air, which she couldn't quite put her finger on -- it reminded her of the ocean, but not in a pleasant sort of way. Her eyes squinted as they opened, everything seemed to be blurry and out of focus. Her face hurt, and it took her a moment to remember why. The last thing she remembered before falling unconscious was the angry woman at the shoe store swinging her fist, which must have impacted on the side of her face and then it was lights out. But where was she now? The shoe store didn't smell like this!

One of her eyes had apparently swollen almost completely shut, and it took awhile for the other one to bring what she was seeing into focus. She was amazed to see what appeared to be a mountain or structure looming in the distance. To her complete surprise, this "structure" slowly began to morph and take the shape of a woman's face of enormous proportions! Terry's stomach sank when she came to discover this face was the same as the woman who had assaulted her in the shoe store! But why was her face now so big and looming over her like a cloud? The face was grinning, with its enormous blue eyes fixed directly upon her. Terry had no clue how to react and simply froze in horror.

"Rise and shine, little one!" boomed the giant, deafening Terry's ears. "About time you woke up! I've been really excited about getting to know you! I'm sorry if I don't smell my freshest, but I'm sure you know how that goes..." grinned the giant woman. It was then that Terry realized exactly where she was, and began screaming louder than she ever had in her entire life.

***

Harriet watched in amusement as the horrifing reality began to sink into the mind of her tiny toy. She loved giving her unconscious victims a rude awakening by placing them in humiliating or terrifying places and watching their reactions as they awaken. This unfortunate shoe-store owner had been carefully placed in the strategic position directly between her vagina and anus. Harriet was limber enough to wrap her feet behind her head, which gave her an unrestricted closeup view on her tiny toy and could enjoy her reaction to being placed in this most intimate part of her body.

"I'm offering you a choice," Harriet explained to the hysterical store manager. "You can crawl forward to my cunt and start kissing and worshiping my thick folds, or..." Harriet paused for a moment and began circling over her puckered anus with the tip of her index finger. "Let's just say I really hope you don't volunteer." Harriet flashed an enormous grin.

***

Terry heard the words spoken to her (they were in fact so loud, that she could still hear them echoing in her head!), and could comprehend their meaning, but she was too shocked and horrified to respond. She could only scream continuously and hope that at any moment she would wake up for real and be safe and sound back home in her comfy bed with her husband's arms around her. But no matter how often she blinked or pinched herself, the enormous face and musky smell persisted in tormenting her with their continued presence.

***

Harriet knew the tiny woman wouldn't comply. Every single person she had ever shrunk over the years was always too paralyzed with shock to obey her commands without some prodding. She also knew it was possible to "break" them, and in time cause them to accept the reality and become her slaves. But Harriet had little patience converting her toys into obedient slaves, plus the temptation was always too great to snuff them out. As a result, there were very few who lasted in her "care" for more than a week. However, there was exceptions in the case of the crack whores she shrank. Their bodies were often so addled with drugs that they were able to overcome their horror and obey her commands without force. These shrinkees often provided her with the most fun, and their disappearances tended to raise very few eyebrows among law enforcement.

However, due to the insult at the shoe store Harriet had been reckless with her anger and had shrunk some people who society would miss. She was intelligent enough to cover her tracks, and had so far evaded the attention of the police, but she also knew what she did had been a mistake, but her anger had gotten the better of her (as it often did). Nevertheless, she intended to make the most of this, and to torment this random woman for the rest of the night. Her cunt began to drool in anticipation of devouring this fresh morsel.

"Here, let me help you," Harriet said, prodding the tiny woman forward with her finger. The woman was pushed a couple inches closer to the gaping vagina. "Now start worshipping!" exclaimed Ms. Koester.

This forceful encouragement managed to do the trick, as the sobbing trembling woman lowered her face down to the sweaty skin of Harriet's labia and began to kiss it, gagging on the terrible taste and smell. "Mmmmm, that feels sooooo good," purred Harriet, not really feeling it, but enjoying the sight of it nevertheless. Ms. Koester savored this sight of having her genitals worshipped by another woman, but eventually she lusted for more.

Harriet experienced endless orgasms that stretched late into the night as the walls of her vagina reverberated with tiny screams. By the time school started she was left groggy and sleep deprived, and had little patience for the antics of the trouble-makers which plagued her English class. This caused her to lose control of her anger yet again, and shrink victims whose disappearances would indeed be noticed...

End Notes:

Compared to the previous chapters I think this one was fairly weak, and everyone else seems to agree because interest seems to have plummeted with this chapter. For example there are no reviews for this chapter, compared to the previous two.. Hopefully if I ever write a 4th chapter it will be a lot better and help get this story back on track. But maybe its too late and the damage has been done. *shrug*

Preserved In Amber by Chozo
Author's Notes:

Well, I never thought I would write again, but a lot of people seemed to like this story in particular for some reason, so I thought why not? This is the first new content I've written in a few years, and apparently this story hasn't been updated since March 2009. That's over 4 years ago!

I don't even remember what direction I was intending to take the plot way back then and I never got around to writing past those first 3 chapters. So I had no choice but to re-read the story and think of a new direction in which to take it. This probably isn't the same direction as I would have taken it 4 years ago, but that ship is long gone and it is what it is.

I hope those of you who are/were fans of this story won't be disappointed by this chapter, but I either continue it or I don't. I guess its better to continue something and have everyone hate it then not continue it at all, right? But let me know what you think and what you think I may have done wrong or should have done differently, or whatever. If enough people are interested then there will probably be a chapter 5 and I may also get around to updates to my other stories as well.

Just like with PBS, this story (and the others) depends on the support of viewers like you... ;)



Harriet awoke to the rude blaring of the alarm clock by her bed. It was now 5 a.m. and time for her to get out of bed and ready for work. Reluctantly, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She didn’t know exactly when she finally drifted off to sleep, but knew she had been kept up late by all the fun she had with her newly acquired sex toy.

Harriet purred softly as she reached down and patted gently at her crotch. There was no sign of life or movement down there, and she wondered if her toy had survived the night of passionate love making. She had broken many toys over the years; some intentionally, and some on accident. If this toy had been broken, it would have been an accident, but she had to find out.

Copious amounts of Harriet’s sticky vaginal cream had, over the course of the night, dried and hardened into a crust that caused her panties to cement themselves onto her labia and pubic hairs, causing a pleasant sensation as she peeled them free. She placed the crusty panties on her pillow for a closer inspection.

***

Disturbed from her slumber, Terry groaned in pain. Her body was stiff and sore from the rough handling she had received throughout the night. She still had a swollen black eye from being decked in the face by the large blonde woman, when this whole nightmare got started. The large woman’s behavior was completely inappropriate, and the blow took her by surprise, knocking her unconscious. After that she had no idea what happened, but somehow she had been shrunk and abducted by this cruel giant and used for her sexual pleasure. The worst part had been when the gigantic pink cavern crushed down on her. Terry thought she would die and never see her family again.

At some point the torture finally stopped, and the giant drifted off to sleep, leaving her mired in sticky female cum and sealed in the tight panties held in place securely against the giant’s vagina. Thinking of her husband and children, Terry struggled with all of her strength in an attempt to free herself and escape, but she was simply too small and her body too sore and weak. Except for the unintentional swallowing of the giant woman’s juices, she hadn’t ate or drank anything for many hours, and the hunger further added to her weakness. In the end it all proved to be a fruitless effort.

Accepting this defeat, Terry wept in her dark, hot, sticky prison as the giant snored loudly above. Hunger gnawed at her stomach, and even though it sickened her, she greedily devoured the abundant female cream that was all around her, and all over her. She hated this woman for what she had done to her and whatever she might have done to her beloved employees. Eating this giant’s cum was not something she wanted to do, but there was nothing else to eat, and she hoped this would help her to regain some strength so she could escape. The thought of her children and husband filled her with a powerful will to live, and if possible, to exact revenge on this cruel bitch... somehow.

With her belly filled with another woman’s cum, the problem of hunger had been solved at last. But the pain, heat, smell, and endless snoring of the giant all made it very difficult for Terry to fall asleep. When she finally did succeed in crying herself to sleep, it was more due to sheer exhaustion than anything. She barely managed any sort of sleep at all, before being awoken with the sensation of her body being ripped free from the sticky crust that glued her to the giant labia she had used as a bed. She was still glued to the cotton panties which were carried away, taking her along with them.

Finally free from the woman’s crotch, the air felt cool and refreshing, and for the first time in hours she was able to breath without the nauseating stench of an unfresh pussy filling her lungs. Terry struggled to open her cum encrusted eyes. Finally there was light! The brightness stung her eyes, and it took a few moments for them to adjust. Her vision was still blurry from the cum and the fact one of her eyes was swollen, but she could make out an enormous face laid down beside her, looking down at her.

***

“Good morning, lover!” Harriet whispered down at the tiny brunette woman in the gusset of the crumpled panties on the pillow beside her. “I hope last night was as good for you as it was for me. I usually only do it with men, but I have to say you were amazing.” Harriet said, as she gently caressed the face of the tiny women with her finger tip.

“P-please” Terry groaned in a weak squeaky voice.

“I can barely hear you, darling.” Harriet replied. “Why don’t I clean you up, and see if that helps?” Licking her large wrinkled lips, Harriet began to lick and lap at the miniature woman, cleaning off all of her dried cum. Terry was terrified by the giant mouth, and especially the giant teeth as the woman licked her clean, but compared to all she had been through during the night, this was a somewhat tolerable experience, and it felt good to finally be freed of that icky crust of cum, even if it meant she had to be bathed in saliva in the process.

“Mmmm” Harriet moaned as she lapped away all the cum off her tiny slave. “You sure know how to make my pussy purr, little one. The thought of your sexy nude body makes her drool; as a matter of fact, she is drooling right now!”

***

The giant blonde woman’s eyes began to glaze over and Terry hoped this didn’t mean what she thought this would mean. Fortunately for her, the giant woman spared raping her, and instead used only her fingers to masturbate herself to satisfaction. This was a huge relief to Terry, because the last place in the world she ever wanted to go was back down into that bitch’s cunt. But even though she wasn’t raped this time, the giant woman never took her eyes off her as she masturbated. This was very disconcerting to Terry, who wanted to run away or at least burrow beneath the the panties to hide her naked body from the enormous blue eyes that lusted over her exposed and vulnerable form. But fear of the giant woman and what she might do kept her from moving even an inch, though she did shiver in fright and from the cooling saliva that coated her body entirely.

***

Harriet finished up, and laid there for a moment savoring her orgasm. “A woman has to do what a woman has to do,” she sighed happily. “Feel free to do the same, if you want.” Finally, her enormous 6ft form rose out of bed, as juices oozed from her womanhood and dripped onto the floor. “I didn’t want you to get all icky and sticky again after I just bathed you, so that’s why I didn’t stuff you back in there this time. But don’t think your sweet little ass is going to get out of going in there every time,” she said with a wink.

“Okay, you’ve had your bath, and now its time for me to have mine. In the meantime feel free to explore the bed, but just remember its a long fall to the floor.” Harriet laughed as her enormous nude body disappeared in the bathroom. What she said was indeed the truth; there was no need for her to restrain Terry, as there was no way to get down from the bed short of a long drop which would result in either death or broken bones, and either way the body would be easily retrieved for disposal and/or cruel torture. She hoped this one wouldn’t be that stupid, as she was growing rather fond of her, and hoped to get a few more days or even weeks of service out of her before her tiny body was completely destroyed.

Harriet could hardly wait to have the shrunken shoe store manager wedged back into the folds of her labia, where she belonged. Had the women at the store been more accommodating to her, she would have gladly paid for the shoes and left, but instead they had to insult her, and now each of them must now pay the price in their own way. “I still don’t even know her name,” Harriet said with a laugh as she sat down on the toilet, releasing a torrent of piss erupting into the water below. “I was going to talk to her and get to know her, but that didn’t happen. Maybe later....” she thought.

Harriet loved to get acquainted with her slaves, and know every intimate detail about the lives they would never return to, and the families and friends that they would never see again. It made her feel more powerful knowing the people she tortured were real people with real lives, and how she had taken all of that away and reduced what had once been a normal living, breathing human being into a tiny slave that existed solely for her pleasure.

As Harriet pondered these thoughts, the silence of the bathroom was suddenly and rudely interrupted by the loud rumble of flatulence escaping from her anus. After a few grunts and strains a turd soon began to poke its way out. It was then that Harriet remembered the poor young woman she had accidently shrunk down too small and didn’t know what to do with, so she had shoved her up into her asshole. Harriet couldn’t help but break out into a fit of laughter as she imagined the poor girl’s tiny speck of a body embedded within the very shit now being pushed from her colon.

“I never knew her name either,” Harriet laughed. “Such a pity. Of the three store employees, she was the least deserving of this. But oh well.” Harriet was certain the girl was dead. She knew from experience that the toxic methane and lack of oxygen within her colon would cause a slave to pass out within minutes, and die within minutes after that. This poor unknown girl had been trapped inside of there for hours, which meant death was certain...

Or so Harriet thought. What Harriet did not realize was that this young woman had never actually entered into her colon at all....

***

Amber was completely dumbfounded to find herself smaller than an ant amidst a tangled jungle of carpet fibers. It took a moment for the shock of this to wear off before she struggled to navigate through this difficult terrain to get as far away from the psychotic woman as possible. Amber would worry about getting back to her original size later, but for now her goal was finding her way to safety, and hoped that her minuscule size would help her avoid detection by the giant customer, who thankfully seemed to have forgotten all about her for the moment.

Her plan was to make her way towards some nearby shelves and hide beneath them until the giant left, then try to find someone who could help her get back to her normal size. She figured that if there was a way for her to be shrunk down like this, then there had to be a way for her to be grown back to normal. Feeling optimistic that she would escape and eventually be returned to normal, Amber made reasonably good progress towards the shelves, but then all at once a mountain in the form of a woman cast a shadow over her. Amber’s heart sank as the mountainous form got down on all fours, scouring the carpet with enormous blue eyes.

Amber was paralyzed in sheer terror as the impossibly large face of a middle-aged woman loomed over her bigger than multiple Hindenburg’s combined. Ironically, it had been her attempt to escape which caused her to be spotted, as her crumb-sized body was so insignificantly small that had she remained perfectly motionless, she could have hidden undetected within the carpet fibers. But instead, the giant woman grinned down at her.

“Oohhh! How cute!” boomed the giant lady. Warm piss ran down the legs of Amber’s black work slacks, as she lost control of her bladder. But Amber’s attention was focused solely on the terrifying giant above her, and hardly even noticed. The giant woman also didn’t notice that the tiny victim had wet herself, as this was far too small to be visible to the naked eye. “Its a tiny little girl bug!” continued the giant, sending a powerful wind of breath that tussled Amber’s long dark hair.

The giant woman licked her index finger, and Amber let out a piercing scream as the gargantuan digit descended towards her with its glistening coat of saliva. Amber thought she was about to be squished out of existence like a bug, but instead the finger barely even touched her. However, her tiny body clung to the sticky residue as if it were glue, and when the finger ascended, Amber ascended with it into the intimidating gaze of an eye the size of a swimming pool

Amber flailed and fought to break free from the saliva, even if it meant falling to her death on the carpeted floor thousands of feet below. But despite her efforts, this did not happen. Instead, her stomach lurched and she nearly vomited out her lunch as she was taken on a roller coaster ride behind the woman’s body, and down into the deep, dark, and foul abyss of her ass crack. Amber clawed frantically at the finger to free herself as the nauseating sharp aroma of ass sweat choked her tiny lungs. The words the giant spoke and the expression on her face gave Amber a very good idea of where she was headed, and this was the very last place in the world she wanted to go. Just as all hope was lost and she seemed doomed to be stuffed into the woman’s anus, something brushed against her. In the nearly total darkness she couldn’t see what it was, but blindly grasped onto it for dear life, hoping it might save her from a fate far worse than death.

Thankfully her grip held, and her body was ripped free from the sticky saliva just as the giant finger plunged deeply inside of the asshole with a slurp. The finger then withdrew itself, the panties and skirt snapped back into position, and Amber was left in total darkness inside of a giant woman’s pungent ass crevice.

As time passed, Amber was able to contemplate her surroundings and soon came to understood that what she was now clinging to had to have been one of the giant woman’s ass or pubic hairs. The thought of clinging to a hair inside of a woman’s ass like some sort of parasite sickened her, but this ass hair had saved her life, and this meant that, in a way, she now owed her life to it, as strange as that might sound.

Nevertheless, her highest priority now was to get out of this strange woman’s ass as soon as possible. The smell was terrible, and above all else she wanted to be returned to her normal size. This meant she had to find some sane person who would be able to help her out, or at least help her to find someone who could. It was very unlikely she would find someone who could help her inside this woman’s ass. Amber shuddered to think that she probably wasn’t this woman’s first victim. Who else had been stuffed into this terrible place over the years? Were any of them lucky enough to be saved by a random ass hair as she had?

It was a sobering thought to think she may well have been the first to survive. And what had become of her coworkers? Did they get shoved into this woman’s anus like she almost did? “Miranda!” Amber shouted into the darkness. “Is anyone else in here?!” There was no reply. Amber wept at the realization she was truly alone, and no one even knew where she was. Even the giant bitch must have thought she was dead or dying inside of her colon.

But she was still alive, and as long as she was alive she was determined she would find some way to make this evil woman pay for what she had done. The problem was she didn’t know which way to go or how to get there. She could climb down the ass hair, but the skin inside of the ass was likely damp with sweat and other slimy nastiness, and Amber knew from her experience with the finger that she would likely just end up hopelessly stuck in it. For now the ass hair seemed like the safest place, but she knew she couldn’t stay on it forever.

Finally, after what had seemed like an eternity, her giant hostess stripped out of her clothing and bent over enough causing her ass cheeks to part and light to creep inside of the crack. Now Amber could see her environment in perfect detail! Knowing this wouldn’t last, she seized on the opportunity to leap from her current ass hair to another one nearby. This jump was dangerous, and if she failed to grab the ass hair it would likely result in her death thousands of feet below, but it was a risk well worth taking if it meant she could get out of this nasty hell hole. At this scale the texture of the hairs were rough, and this provided many handholds for Amber to grab onto, allowing her to catch onto the hair with ease.

Unfortunately, the woman stood upright again, causing the ass cheeks to come together against shutting out the light. It also shut out the fresh air which after having spent so long in this sweltering ass had been very refreshing. But despite that, Amber had accomplished her goal of moving one ass hair closer to freedom...

This new ass hair was lower down in the ass crack, and here the density of hairs increased from a few isolated “trees” into a dense forest. Amber’s surroundings were still dark, but she felt confident that the worst was behind her, and now her progress from the enormous ass crack would now proceed much more quickly and smoothly. She could hardly wait to get out and be able to breath in fresh air once again....

Suddenly, she felt the huge cheeks squishing down around her once again, indicating that the giant woman must have been sitting down again, but this time something was different. All at once the direction of gravity shifted, and the ass cheeks once again parted, this time letting in a blinding light from the ceiling above. Amber couldn’t understand what had happened.

All at once an enormous female hand appeared and seemed to be reaching for her! Amber screamed, fearing that she had been discovered again by her gigantic captor. But instead, the hand deposited the limp form of a naked woman nearly directly on top of her in the region between the giant lady’s anus and vagina. The tiny woman was the size of a doll compared to the giantess, yet compared to Amber she was a giantess in her own right; as a matter of fact, she was probably just as large in comparison to Amber as the giant woman was to her.

"Rise and shine, little one!" boomed a loud familiar voice from above. Amber looked up in terror to see the giant blonde woman leering down with a huge grin at her shrunken captive. The enormous face seemed miles away, yet still loomed large overhead, like a distant mountain range. The “tiny” woman let out a groan as she slowly stirred back to consciousness. "About time you woke up!” continued the giant blonde.

It took a few moments for the doll sized woman to realize where she was. As soon as she did, she let out a shrill scream which deafened Amber, and nearly ruptured her minuscule ear drums. Amber nearly lost hold of the ass hair as she covered her ears to block out the screaming. Finally the dark haired woman stopped screaming, and Amber realized who it was. “Terry!” she shouted as loudly as she could, recognizing the woman as none other than her manager from the shoe store. The evil bitch must have shrunken her too, and probably Miranda as well.

Terry did not reply or give any indication that she had heard Amber shouting her name, but this was understandable considering that she was now in the process of being man-handled (or rather, woman-handled) by the enormous fingers of the giant blonde captress. Amber was completely helpless and could do nothing but watch in horror as her beloved manager was sexually assaulted and stuffed into the giant’s slobbering pussy against her will.

This rough sexual abuse of one woman by another much larger woman continued for what seemed like hours, until finally the giantess seemed to be satisfied and snapped off the light, hiked back up her panties, and drifted off into a snoring sleep, leaving Amber and Terry sealed within this hot and smelly dungeon for the remainder of the night. Aside from the periodic snores from the captress, all was quiet except for the occasional sound of Terry weeping in the darkness.

Amber wanted desperately to go to her and comfort her somehow, and let her know that she was not alone, but the total darkness made it impossible to know where to go, and the hours of sex presented a new hazard in the form of the “lava flow” of cum that had erupted from the giant “volcano” creating a sticky quagmire throughout this pantied landscape. Amber knew that if she were to get stuck in that she would never get out, and if she happened to fall into a particular deep pool of it she would likely drown as she sunk into it like quicksand.

Climbing further up the hair, Amber made her way to a “ceiling” which she realized had to be the woman’s panties. Thanks to her minuscule size, Amber was able to grab onto the individual threads that made up the panties as if it were a cargo net, and thus for the first time in hours she was no longer clinging to a hair inside of a woman’s crack. As it turned out, this particular pair of panties had multiple layers of material in the gusset section for reinforcement and absorption. Using all of her strength, Amber managed to hoist herself up and squeeze her tiny body into the gusset of the panties. There she laid panting, realizing this was a major accomplishment and an important milestone on the road to totally escaping from this sociopathic giantess. She had already gone from escaping certain death within her anus, to a hair inside of her ass, to another hair, and now into the reinforced gusset of her panties. “You’re getting there,” Amber told herself.

Compared to where she had been, the gusset of the panties was a very cozy place, and Amber felt safe there. For one thing, she was now between two vast sheets of fabric which meant she was in little danger of falling to her death, no matter how the giant woman might shift positions. For another thing, the giant bitch didn’t know she was here. It was also kinda comfortable to lay on; almost like a hammock. Aside from those positives, there were also a few negatives. For one thing, the heat radiating from the giant pussy below was uncomfortable and made her sweat. Another problem was the cocktail of smells emanating from the pussy and ass below and mixing together in sickening combinations.

The smell was something she couldn’t do anything about, but there was something she could do about the heat. “I don’t need any of this anyway,” Amber said as she began stripping out of her work clothes, down to her sweat soaked bra and panties. Finally, she relented and stripped out of these as well, so that she was now completely nude -- not that it mattered, because who could see her anyway?

Amber wandered along on her hands and knees further inside of the gusset, just to get far enough within so that there was no danger of her falling back down into the nightmare below. As she crawled, her fingers sunk down into something wet and sticky; Amber recoiled and withdrew her hand out of the strange substance. Sniffing her hand, Amber realized she had wandered to a wet spot of cum that had evidently seeped into the panties.

Amber didn’t know it, but at about this same time, her boss, Terry, was devouring the very same woman’s cum that had completely cocooned her shrunken body. For Terry the decision to eat another woman’s cum had not been easy -- Terry was a heterosexual woman, and the thought of eating another woman’s pussy was revolting, but the will to survive drove her to do it.

But for Amber, the choice to view another woman’s cum as food was not as difficult, because it was something she had already done in the past. While she was by no means a lesbian, she had fooled around with other women, and occasionally she swallowed their juices, or at the very least had tasted them. She hated this woman for what she had done to her and her coworkers, and would not have eaten her pussy by choice, but at the same time it didn’t gross her out as much as it would for most other women.

Amber licked the cum off her fingers as if they were coated in some sort of gravy. The slightly salty taste was somewhat sour, but not altogether terrible. It was not what she would have chosen to eat, but as with Terry this was all that was available to her, and who knows when her next meal would be? With her fingers licked clean, Amber lowered her head to the panties and sniffed around until her face was covered in the sticky female cream. She immediately began to gobble up the nourishing gruel like an animal eating from a bowl on the floor. There was nothing for her to drink to wash it down, but it was semi-liquid and slid down easily into her waiting stomach.

Although this tiny cum stain contained enough “food” to last her perhaps a week, Amber knew it would dry out in a matter of hours, and she had no intention of staying inside of these panties anyway. So she gorged herself until her belly felt ready to burst, knowing that it might be awhile before she would eat again. Tomorrow she would make her escape from the panties, but she had no idea where to go from there.

“I’ll cross that road when I come to it,” she said, as she curled up within the gusset and drifted off to sleep...

End Notes:

I intended this chapter to cover a lot more ground than it did, but as I got into the details of Amber and her struggles the chapter grew and grew in length, but the plot did not really advance much at all. But considering that I completely skipped past Amber's tale in the previous chapter I felt it was necessary to get that up to speed. I think at the time I wrote it my intention was that Amber was dead and I hadn't even given her a name. Now she has not only survived, but has a name of her own that she did not have before.

But just like how in the chapter she is no idea where to go, neither do I know where to take her from here. If you have any suggestions let me know.

The Breakfast Club by Chozo
Author's Notes:

Amazingly, this chapter here ended up amounting to 6,573 words in length! I'm pretty sure its the longest chapter I've ever written in any story, yet despite the length I am disappointed once again by how little the plot has been advanced. When I started typing it out a week or two ago I was CERTAIN that this chapter would at least end with Harriet out the door and on her way to work, but it just didn't work out that way. I only ended up getting maybe halfway there.

I'm not sure how well this chapter will be received, because it might be too radically different from the previous chapter. I'm afraid that it might even "jump the shark", but it is what it is. Let me know what you think.


Harriet finished up her morning bathroom routine feeling fresh and clean, and ready to start the day. Now she needed to get some food in her belly -- breakfast was the most important meal of the day, after all. She felt groggy from the poor sleep, and a morning cup of coffee sounded really good right now. She quickly wrapped her long wet blonde hair in a towel, and donned a bathrobe before exiting back into the bedroom. A quick glance to the bed confirmed her lover was still where she had left her. Harriet was pleased, and was becoming optimistic that this woman -- whose name she still didn’t even know -- could be “broken” and trained to serve her for a long time to come; some slaves -- women in particular -- proved difficult to train, and ended up dying as a result of the severe discipline. Harriet smiled and blew a kiss to the tiny woman, as she sauntered past, on her way to the kitchen.

On the floor lay the brand new mules Harriet had “purchased” the evening before, just exactly as she had left them by the door. They were formed of genuine leather, and were of an exquisite design with a pointed toe that would have cost Harriet a good amount of her teacher’s salary, but thankfully she managed to get these at a “discount”. One of these shoes even came equipped with its own tiny maidservant... Harriet scooped up this exquisite new mule, carried it off into the kitchen, and placed it on the table. Within the opening of this mules, Harriet had stuffed her stinky, soiled, waded up nylons to block the escape of her tiny handmaiden; although, in this case the hapless girl might be more accurately described as a “footmaiden”.

“Voila!” Harriet proclaimed, as she lifted the waded pantyhose from the Mule and peered within. Carefully, she tilted the shoe to let in enough light to help her see deep within the pointed toe section where a tiny redhead -- no more than an inch tall -- looked back up at her fearfully. “Wake up, sleepy head!” Harriet boomed. “Its time to get up and get ready for school!”

***

Without a doubt this had been the worst night in all of Miranda’s 20 year old life. Her bloodshot eyes did not receive any sleep at all, and her throat was sore from her endless screaming for help; her lungs burned from the horrible vinegary stench of foot sweat, and to top it all off, her stomach was painfully hungry and needed food, badly. There had been several times over the course of the night where the terrible smell made her want to throw up, but her empty stomach could only manage to dry heave. She had tried with all her might to push away the waded pantyhose that plugged up the shoe and prevented her escape, but being only about an inch tall, she might as well have tried to shoulder the burden of Atlas upon her shoulders.

With no way to escape, and nothing else to do, Miranda made her way back to the toe section of the mule to get as far away from the stinky nylons as possible; there she curled up into a fetal position and cried to herself in the darkness as the hours slowly ticked by. Finally, the shoe began to shake and her empty stomach lurched as she felt herself being lifted what seemed to be miles into the air and carried off, as her body bounced and rolled against the leathery walls of her prison. Miranda’s bloodshot eyes were blinded as light suddenly flooded into the shoe, and she was greeted by the gargantuan face of her old English teacher, Ms. Koester, leering down at her....

***

“I bet you are starving,” Harriet beckoned the tiny girl with her index finger reaching into the shoe. “Come, climb onto my finger, and I will get you some breakfast.” Harriet could have simply just dumped the young lady out onto her palm, but she wanted her to climb onto her finger willingly.

Sure enough, the starving redhead began to crawl out from the toe of the mule; nearly any fate would be preferable to lingering in this hell-hole, and the promise of food helped Miranda overcome her fear of her captor; in much the same way that a stray dog might be befriended by the lure of food. Harriet snickered as she watched her former student submissively climb onto her well manicured finger nail. But Harriet’s amusement came to an abrupt end as she noticed a tiny puddled stain on the leather within her mule. “What the fuck is this?!” her huge mouth contorting into an angry frown.

Miranda screamed as the finger rocketed out of the shoe, carrying her upwards at an alarming speed. Frantically, she hugged onto the finger and clawed into the skin to avoid being thrown off and falling to her death. The angry face of the middle-aged giantess dominated her vision as it blasted her with a hurricane of hot breath. “What the fuck is that puddle in my brand new shoe?!” Ms. Koester repeated through her clenched teeth.

Miranda began crying. “Puh-please juh-just let me go. I-I’m sssorry I insulted you...”

Harriet could see that the tiny girl was sobbing and her tiny mouth was moving as if she were saying something, but the girl was simply too tiny to be heard. Harriet shook Miranda off her finger like a bug onto the table. The terrified young woman simply curled up like a pill bug into a fetal position; offering no resistance, and making no attempt to escape whatsoever. Harriet unwrapped the towel around her head, allowing her still damp blonde hair to cascade freely down to her shoulders. From a nearby drawer she pulled out a small device.

Although Harriet’s hearing was normal, she had procured for herself a hearing aid which amplified the voices of her tiniest slaves so that she could have more than just a one way conversation with them. With the shoe store manager being around 3 inches tall, Harriet was able to make out her tiny squeaks and didn’t need the hearing aid; the other unfortunate girl that Harriet had shoved up her ass had been shrunken to a nearly microscopic level, so to understand her would have been impossible even with the hearing aid; but for Miranda -- whose level of shrinkage was somewhere in between -- the hearing aid was just right.

Harriet inserted the device into her ear and rested her head on her arm, with her ear positioned towards the fetalized female. “Speak!” she commanded, as she began tapping her long red fingernails on the table impatiently. Thanks to the hearing aid she could now make out the faint sound of sobbing, but there was no response. “Answer me, or I will give you something to cry about!” Harriet gave the coiled bug a flick from her finger which would seem gentle to a normal person, yet this “gentle” flick was sufficient to send the young lady hurtling several inches across the table. Despite her anger, Harriet couldn’t help but smirk as she watched the tiny redhead sail through the air from just the slightest exertion of one of her fingers; just like the paper “footballs” her students sometimes used to disrupt her class. The tiny woman landed with an inaudible thud, and then rolled a few inches further. There was no doubt Miranda was very bruised up; Harriet wondered if she might even be dead.

“Ooomph!” Miranda uttered as the wind was knocked out of her lungs. Her body flew through the air as if she had been struck by a car; a moment later she smacked against a hard surface and continued to tumble forward by the power of inertia. Having spent what seemed like an eternity sealed inside of a dark stinky shoe, she didn’t think things could be any worse, so when her old teacher offered her a way out she accepted without hesitation; since then, only a few seconds had passed, but already she had been proven wrong, and was afraid of what further cruelty this psychopathic giant might inflict upon her.

Miranda knew if the giant woman wanted to kill her, there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her best -- and only -- hope, therefore, was total compliance; this meant she must answer the question regarding the puddled stain within the shoe, even though the answer would be extremely embarrassing. With her body bruised, and bones possibly broken, Miranda struggled to make her way back to where she had been; but her progress was slow, and the giant grew impatient...

“Get your ass back over here!” Harriet didn’t have all day to wait for this little bug to crawl just a few inches; she had to get ready for work, and still had to eat breakfast yet. Taking matters quite literally into her own hands, Harriet gingerly plucked the ginger between her thumb and forefinger and dragged her back kicking and screaming. “Are you ready to explain yourself, missy?”

The tiny girl shook and trembled, but somehow managed to stammer out how during the course of the night she had desperately needed to pee, and though she tried to hold it as long as possible, she just couldn’t hold it in any longer, so she pulled down her pants and panties and squatted down somewhere within the dark cavern of the mule and relieved herself on the leather sole. “I-I’m s-so sorry, Ms. K-Koester. P-Please forgive me!” Miranda wept.

Harriet was furious. “So, you not only dared to insult my feet, but you defiled my BRAND NEW Mules?!” Harriet slammed her fist down on the table, creating a violent earthquake that jolted the terrified redhead. Miranda was on her knees begging the giant teacher for forgiveness and mercy. She knew her confession wouldn’t go over very well with the Amazon, but neither would not answering the question.

“I should spank you until your pale ass matches the color of your hair! You’ve been a BAD girl. Do you hear me?! BAD!” Harriet plucked up the tiny girl and set her back down in the Mule, right in front of the piss puddle. “Do you see what you did?” Harriet pressed down on the back of Miranda’s head, forcing her face against the piss stain. “You are going to lick that piss out of my shoe until its clean, or I will squish you into it; and then instead of a piss stain its going to be a blood stain, capiche?” Harriet released the girl from under her thumb, and Miranda nodded to indicate she understood.

Harriet leered imposingly over the mule with her hands folded against her ample chest. “In the meantime, I’m going to eat breakfast. If I think you’ve done a good job licking that piss stain I will still let you have some, even though you don’t deserve it after what you did.”

Miranda sat there looking at the puddle of piss in disbelief; it wasn’t as though she had the option of using a toilet, or even a diaper. “This isn’t fair; she can’t make me do this” she muttered to herself, but as she looked up over her shoulder she was horrified and a bit startled to see the blond giantess still watching, as if to make sure the disgusting order was carried out. Seeing no other option, Miranda lowered her face to the damp leather sole; a strong smell of urine mingled together with the leather and the residue of Ms. Koester’s foot sweat in a sickening combination which turned her stomach. She gagged and wretched as her tongue made contact with the salty surface, as she began to lap it up like an animal.

“Good girl,” Harriet said, as she watched the shrunken “footmaiden” carry out the task of cleaning the soiled sole with only her tongue. Miranda had chosen to work in a woman’s shoe store, so Harriet thought it was quite fitting that Miranda’s sole purpose in life was now to serve and worship her feet and footwear; just like how Harriet was a teacher, so it was her responsibility to teach Miranda how to be a good footmaiden. Today’s lesson for Miranda was to not piss inside Ms. Koester’s footwear.

As she watched her slave licking her shoes clean, Harriet scrunched up her toes, anticipating her silky nylon feet hugged tightly in the snug mules with her tiny footmaiden sealed within the toe section. Miranda would have no choice but to endure the heat and ever increasing scent as Harriet went about her day, completely ignoring and forgetting about her. But a footmaiden using her brand new shoes as a toilet was unacceptable, so Harriet decided she would have to get some diapers and shrink them down for Miranda to wear and use; a grown woman being forced to wear diapers might be humiliating, but this is just the way it would have to be.

Harriet also thought it was a pity that she only had one footmaiden, this meant her other mule was vacant, and did not receive the same worship as the other; this was something she would have to rectify at some point; but for now, none of her current slaves were well suited for the task. Only young women with some experience with shoes or feet could ever rightly become a proper “footmaiden” in Harriet’s mind. Miranda’s coworker would have been a perfect footmaiden for Harriet’s other mule, but unfortunately she had been shrunk far too small to be of any use, and sadly had to be disposed of; on the other hand, the store manager was too old, and besides, Harriet was taking quite a liking to her in her current role of pussy slave.

“I’ll just have to find someone else; maybe one of my female students...” Harriet thought, as she began scooping out coffee from a large coffee can. On the counter nearby sat yet another large coffee can, but this one did not contain any coffee; it did, however, contain another very important part of her morning breakfast ritual. Harriet slid this can closer and peeked through the myriad of holes punched into the plastic lid. “Time for breakfast!” she announced, as she peeled off the lid. A chorus of tiny squeaks and squeals erupted from the dozen or so tiny men and women scurrying about within, like bugs beneath a rock that had suddenly been lifted away.

***

Many years ago, Harriet came up with the idea that an empty coffee can would make an excellent home for her shrunken pets, and kept them there ever since. These tiny men and women varied in size from approximately half an inch, on up to about two inches tall; very rarely were any smaller or larger than this range. Since they lived inside of a Coffee Can, and since she greeted and fed them every morning, Harriet decided to name them “The Breakfast Club". Many of the members of the “Breakfast Club” were homeless men and women, as well as prostitutes and runaways that Harriet selected because their disappearances would largely go unnoticed by society; once in awhile, though, she would lose her temper, or someone would see something they weren’t supposed to, and then they too would find themselves inducted into the Breakfast Club against their will; but for the most part, Harriet tried to attract as little attention as possible while prowling for her victims.

No matter what their race, gender, age, or occupation, all of them proved useful whenever Harriet was bored and wanted someone to torture; or if she was feeling frisky, abduct to her bedroom for a night of passion. If she happened to have a hankering for a midnight snack, one or more of these tasty bite-sized morsels would be chomped up, or swallowed alive on a one way trip, kicking and screaming down her gullet. Members of the Breakfast Club seldom knew what their captor’s intentions were; they only knew that when the giant female hand reached inside of the coffee prison it meant that someone would be abducted, and more often than not, this person -- or persons -- would never be seen again.

The life expectancy for members of the Breakfast Club was generally very short, but it varied greatly. Sometimes a member would disappear the same day as they were inducted; other times a member might survive for months; or on very rare occasions, even years. None of the current living members knew when the Breakfast Club first began, but because of their captors age, some have guessed it could have existed for decades. The longest surviving members of the club could still recall long gone members, and have passed these stories on to the newer members of the group to keep their memory alive. The longest surviving member of the Club was given the honorary title of “Elder” and was acknowledged as the leader of the group. The term “Elder” had nothing to do with age, but simply meant that they had been able to survive the longest in the club; as a matter of fact, the current club Elder, a young man by the name of “Kyle”, was only 20 years old -- quite possibly younger than the very club itself.

Kyle had been a student of Ms. Koester a few years ago, and as he was a very handsome young man, he had managed to catch his teacher’s eye. Ms. Koester developed a crush on him, and began to look for a way to get him alone so that she might have her way with him. One day, Harriet caught him sniffing markers in the back of her class, and this was just the excuse she needed to ask him to see her after school. With the blinds closed, and classroom door locked, Harriet attempted to seduce her attractive young student by flaunting her curves to him. When Kyle resisted, Harriet became more aggressive and used her superior size and strength to pin the smaller teen down as she began to straddle herself over him. Kyle began screaming, and threatened to have her arrested as a sex offender; so Ms. Koester used her powers to shrink him down.

Kyle disappeared, and was never seen by his friends or family again. The police searched everywhere, but in the end they ran out of leads, and Kyle’s inexplicable disappearance ended up as a Cold Case -- one of many in the area in the years before, and since. The police suspected the various disappearances were the work of a sex offender, but none of them ever had any idea that this sex offender was a woman who lived and worked in plain sight the whole time; at one point, the police even interviewed Harriet as Kyle squirmed and screamed for help within the folds of her labia. It turned out Ms. Koester had managed to have her way with the teenage boy after all, as well as hundreds of other times in the years since then.

Kyle was a frequent abduction from the coffee can; but unlike most abductees, he was eventually returned, often with his body drenched in a sticky glaze of goo. No one needed to ask to know what this viscous substance was; all of them became well acquainted with the smell and taste, and wasted no time in scraping -- even licking -- it off of their naked leader’s body. Aside from their daily breakfast, and whatever scraps or crumbs their captor decided to toss in for them, food was a rare commodity, so even something as loathsome as a middle-aged woman’s cum came to be prized as a delicacy.

Harriet’s fresh cum was valued the most highly by members of the Breakfast Club, but this was only available for a limited time before it would dry out into a crust. This crust of dried cum was harvested from the soiled panties that Harriet would place at the bottom of the coffee can as a comfortable bedding for the Club, so that they didn’t have to sleep on the cold steel of the can. Every day or so, Harriet would remove the old soiled panties, and replace them with a “fresh” pair of soiled panties, so that her scent would never fade, and would constantly dominate the senses of her tiny victims, even if she herself happened to be miles away; in this way, her slaves would be perpetually marked with her scent, reminding them always that they were her property. For a few days each and every month, they were spared from being subjected to the scent of her panties; but instead, they were forced to endure the far worse odor of her used panty liners, soaked in the foul smelling blood of her menstruation. These days were a very unhappy time for the members of the Breakfast Club; it was also a time of fasting; because despite their hunger, few had the stomach to forage for “food” during these periods.

One of the main activities Club members engaged in was the mining of cum deposits in the gusset area of Harriet’s panties. Often, they would be lucky to find fresh cum that was still moist, and this they devoured immediately, but most of the cum was dried and hard, and this had to broken off and gathered up. Crusty Cum Crystals became a staple food ration, and also were used as a form of edible currency for members to barter amongst themselves for sexual favors, and the like. Everyone in the Breakfast Club received his or her own ration of CCCs to spend or consume as they seen fit. In addition to the CCCs, club members had their diets supplemented by various food scraps and other assorted materials that Harriet felt “kind” enough to rain down on them over the course of the day; these food scraps were generally the leftovers and unwanted portions of her own food which she felt were not fit for her own consumption, so instead she fed it to her slaves; this included things like apple cores, chicken bones, bread crusts, and so on. Normally these unwanted items would be tossed in the trash; but instead, Harriet used them to feed her victims without costing her a dime. Once in awhile, a tiny person might end up killed or badly injured by a giant piece of food Harriet unceremoniously dropped onto them. Whenever these rare but tragic accidents occurred, the crushed body would be disposed of the next day, along with whatever remained of the debris.

In addition to the bedding/liners and food debris, Harriet provided her shrunken prisoners with three plastic “half and half” cups. Within one of these tiny cups she filled with fresh water for the prisoners to drink and for their personal hygiene; in another cup she allowed them to store their personal items and belongings so that these would not be lost when she cleaned out the coffee can; finally, the third cup was to be used as the communal latrine/garbage bin. The use of these cups sometimes proved difficult; particularly for the tinier members, so makeshift ladders had to be constructed out of things like chicken bones. Since these ladders were too large to fit inside of the “keep” cup, Harriet tossed them out every day, which required new ladders to be constantly constructed. The ladders were critically important; especially when it came to the latrines, because one of the few rules Harriet imposed on the Breakfast Club was to forbid them from relieving themselves on her panties. The penalty for breaking this cardinal rule was agonizing torture, often resulting in death. Fortunately, the largest prisoners were able to reach the top of the cup even without a ladder, and would often assist the tinier members by either lifting them up, or by emptying out their makeshift chamber pots. For their services, these large “washroom attendants” were rewarded generously with CCC tips from the smaller shrinkees.

Among the many perks that came with his status of being the club “Elder”, Kyle received a larger than usual daily ration of CCCs; in addition, he had the right to mate with any woman in the club that he desired. Since his status as Elder excused him from any sort of manual labor, he was free to spend most of his time burrowed into the crumpled folds of Ms. Koester’s panties, making love to the woman of his choice. As there was little else to do inside of the coffee can for entertainment, sex became a very popular activity for club members, when not on duty. The inevitable result of all of this sex was that pregnancies would sometimes occur. Harriet did nothing to hinder these pregnancies; in fact, she actively encouraged them. Whenever a woman was found to be pregnant, her giant captor would reach in and abduct her, and she would disappear until the course of her pregnancy had been completed; at which point the tiny distraught woman was returned to the club, sans her newborn infant. The ultimate fate of these tiny newborns was something the club never knew, though it chilled their blood to speculate.

***

The most recent Breakfast Club members who had not yet become accustomed to the daily breakfast routine screamed in terror as the sky of their world was ripped away; replaced instead by a gargantuan woman’s face peering down at them. The movement of the can, sudden increase of light, and sounds of screaming, all served as wake up calls to those tinies who had been sleeping, fucking, or mining Cum Crystals from within the massive panties. As if all of this weren’t enough, the boom of Harriet’s powerful voice produced reverberations that would shake and wake even the deaf. “Time for Breakfast!” she announced.

Everyone within the can rushed to evacuate the panties. Within a few seconds, 12 tiny men and women, varying in size from half an inch to 2 inches, stood side by side on an exposed area of the cold steel floor, but one of them was missing. An elderly man who had been in poor health struggled to crawl out from under the folds of the panties, but his efforts proved too slow, and the others could do nothing to help as Harriet grabbed up the panties and carried them off, with the poor old man still trapped helplessly within them.

Harriet raised the panties up and inspected them to ensure her rules hadn’t been violated; instead, she noticed a tiny bug tumbling around inside of them. “Well, well. What do we have here?” Harriet licked her lips, as she dumped the tiny treat out into the palm of her hand.

Harriet’s excitement evaporated into disappointment when she saw that this straggler was the elderly man she had shrunk about a week ago, in a parking lot, after he carelessly bumped into her with his walker. As his shriveled body dwindled in size, he lost his grasp of the walker; without the aid of which, the old man had difficulty even standing, and soon collapsed onto the asphalt landscape. Harriet raised her heel, casting its shadow over the elderly man who had fallen, and could not get up. She contemplated squishing him out of existence right then and there, but did not want to tarnish her shoes -- which she valued more highly than the lives of others; so instead, she picked him up with a napkin as if he were a dog turd, then waded up the napkin with him inside it, and stuffed it into her purse. Later that evening, she inducted him into the Breakfast Club as its oldest member. Since then, the old man struggled to cope with his new life, but his failing body and senility made things difficult for both him and the club; he often seemed confused, and kept asking where he was and why he was here. Harriet acknowledged his utter uselessness, and had been meaning to dispose of him; right now seemed like a perfect opportunity to do so, while simultaneously making a point to one of her new toys.

Dropping the panties down on the table, Harriet returned to the shoe to see how her tiny footmaiden was coming along with the stain. Unsurprisingly, Miranda’s task was slowed by how utterly disgusting it was; like a kid eating broccoli, she had to force down every swallow, and gagged while doing so, but knew she had to, or else she would be punished. Unfortunately, there was nothing for her to wash away the salty, uriney taste from her mouth.

“Okay, little miss piss,” mocked Harriet. “You can take a break from cleaning that piss stain for a moment; I have someone I would like you to meet.”

Miranda looked up to see a tiny elderly man being lowered down into the shoe, right onto the very piss stain she had been lapping up. The man appeared frightened and confused by what was going on, as he was set down in this gigantic shoe, in front of a young red haired lady he never knew. Like Miranda, he was roughly the same approximate height of one inch, but this was about to change...

“Take a good look, because I want you to see the same sort of terror that I seen on your face last night,” Harriet laughed as she pointed down at the elderly man.

Miranda watched as the helpless man struggled to crawl his way out of her urine as the giant woman began to chant in a strange tongue. Sure enough, the old man began to dwindle in size; his old cataract ridden eyes pleaded with Miranda to help as she began to dwarf him like a giantess in her own right. As he continued to shrink, the minuscule piss stain expanded and swallowed up his crumb sized body in a swamp of female urine.

Harriet’s idea was originally to shrink the old man until he disappeared entirely within Miranda’s piss and drown in it, but as his withered body dwindled to a point where he was barely visible, she decided to halt the shrinking so she could still enjoy the spectacle of his death. Even at this minute size, the old man was still larger in proportion to Miranda than Miranda was to her, but he was still adequately small enough for the fate Harriet now envisioned for him. Harriet leaned her enormous face in close, squinting her big blue eyes at the tiny crumb. “Well, footmaiden, it appears there is a tiny piece of crud in my brand new shoes.” Harriet’s lips contorted into an exaggerated frown.

“Who is he?” Miranda shouted. “Why are you doing this to him?”

“I have no idea who you are talking about,” Harriet lied. “All I see is a tiny speck of crud, and a smart mouthed young lady who is on very thin ice. I need a footmaiden who will keep my shoes clean: if there is a piece of lint or crud, you eat it, understand? My shoe is a temple, and it is your job to keep it clean. If you can’t do this simple task then perhaps you are unworthy of being my footmaiden. Perhaps I should demote you to a piece of crud and squish you into the very stain you created?”

Miranda gulped nervously. “No! P-please, I-I can be a good f-f-footmaiden...”

“Okay then, prove it; show me you have what it takes.” Harriet smirked.

Miranda turned back towards the tiny man laying on the piss soaked leather sole.  “Please, help me! I don’t belong here!” he screamed as his hands splashed down against the pissy stain.

“I-I can’t help you,” Miranda began sobbing as her comparatively enormous face bore down on him. The elderly man tried to back away from the gigantic young redhead, but his frightened body wouldn‘t budge. Tears streamed down Miranda’s face at the thought of what she was about to do. “Please forgive me,” she sobbed, as her massive pink tongue rolled out and lapped up the crumb-sized man into her mouth. Miranda’s cheeks ballooned like those of a chipmunk as she struggled to squeeze the struggling old man inside.

“Good girl!” cheered Harriet, who had by now produced a magnifying glass in order to enjoy the scene in greater detail. “Finish him!”

The old man was indeed extremely small, but he was still far too large for Miranda to swallow down whole in the manner she would have preferred; since this was not possible, she had no other choice but to chew. Her face contorted into an expression of disgust as her teeth chomped down on the man’s legs, severing them, and producing a fountain of blood that stained her tongue and teeth a bright crimson color that matched her hair. With every chomp and grind of her teeth, the old man emit an agonizing scream that echoed through her skull, until at last she chomped through his ribcage; crushing the life out of his still beating heart -- though his screams would linger forever in her memory.

Though the screams had ceased, there was still the sickening sound of teeth crunching through tiny bones until the whole body had been reduced to a swallowable pulp. Blood dribbled down the back of Miranda’s throat, nearly causing her to throw up. Finally, with a forced gulp, this bloody mass, which had once been a human being, slid down into her stomach.

Miranda’s body trembled over the horror of what she had just done, but it was something she was forced into doing against her will; if she had refused, the old man still would have been killed anyway, and she along with him. It took every bit of her willpower to not vomit up her stomach’s gorey contents. The thing which shamed her most of all was that after having gone so long without any food, it actually felt good to finally have something in her stomach; even if that something had once been a fellow human being. In lieu of a napkin, Miranda used her shirt sleeve to wipe away her tears, as well as a small amount of blood that had dribbled down her chin.

“Well done, young lady!” Harriet applauded, setting down the magnifying glass in order to clap her hands in approval. “I must admit, I am genuinely impressed; most of my pets don’t have the balls to do what you’ve done, let alone keep it down. Maybe you have what it takes to be a footmaiden after all. Since you’ve done such a great job disposing of that old piece of crud, I have decided I will take care of that little pissy problem for you.” Harriet spat onto a paper towel and used it to rubbed out the piss stain. “There, I suppose that will do. Just don’t do it again.”

Miranda solemnly nodded her head.

Harriet rose up from her chair and peered back down in the at the tiny men and women, still standing nervously at attention like Marine recruits at the mercy of a hardass drill instructor; but at least most drill instructors didn’t murder their recruits on a whim, the way Harriet often did. “Sorry for keeping you all waiting,” she explained, as she reached in and extracted the three tiny plastic cups, setting them aside. “I’m sure you’re all very hungry, but I’ve been busy training a new inductee into your little club; she’s a former student of mine, and I’m very excited to introduce her to you all; one of you might even recognize her.” Harriet gave a wink, as she lifted up their prison and carried it to the table.

The tiny men and women of the Breakfast Club were jolted violently as their entire world was lifted up and hauled away like the mere coffee can that it was. Some screamed, as Harriet tilted the can, sending their tiny bodies rolling and rumbling towards the exit. Their descent was cushioned by a pair of stinky nylons and the very same panties they had already become intimately familiar with these last 24 hours; Harriet had strategically arranged these articles of clothing on the table for this very purpose.

Though they were all accustomed to the smell of Harriet’s panties, the vinegary aroma of the nylons was unfamiliar to many of the members. They struggled to stand upright on this uneven terrain, as an enormous shoe appeared in the sky and floated overhead like an airship. As they watched, the hovering shoe was overturned, and from the mouth of it tumbled a tiny redhead, who screamed as her body fell through the air, before crashing within their midst, into the soft canopy of Ms. Koester’s nylons.
The dozen men and women made their way across the nylon jungle to investigate this strange new female that had fallen down amongst them like a gift from the heavens. Unlike them, her one inch body still retained the clothing she had worn the moment she was shrunken; their clothing, on the other hand, had been forcibly removed from them, or otherwise lost over the course of time; as hers, too, would ultimately be. The “Elder” Kyle, being the youngest, and perhaps the most physically fit, was among the first to make his way to the newcomer.

Miranda’s fall, though cushioned by the nylons, brought fresh pain to her ribs still sore from the casual flick Ms. Koester dealt earlier. Her aching body lay sprawled out upon the stinky material, as a tribe of naked savages gathered around her; though they kept their distance. There was an awkward moment of silence as the inquisitive savages looked her over, and Miranda anxiously awaited whatever twisted game Ms. Koester had in store for her. Even though she was clearly outnumbered and outmatched, she was determined to go out fighting, if it came down to it.

Finally, one of the naked savages approached her, but instead of the vicious pummeling or rape she expected, the young man extended his hand to her, and helped her to her feet. As they stood with their faces parallel, they gazed into one another’s eyes and realized they had known each other before. “Kyle...?” Miranda inquired through her blood stained teeth.

“Miranda!” exclaimed Kyle, recognizing her as one of his classmates from years ago. “I-I never thought I would see you again; I never thought I would see anyone again...” A tear rolled down his cheek as the faded memories of the friends and family from his former life were revived in his head.

Miranda wrapped her arms around him. “We all thought you were dead,” she whispered.

Kyle sniffed. “Maybe it would have been better if I was. You have no idea the sort of hell she’s put me through... put all of us through...” Kyle motioned with his hand towards the motley crew of men and women gathered nearby; each of them having their own stories to tell of the many cruelties they’ve suffered at Ms. Koester’s hands. “Miranda, I am so very sorry that you have been forced to join our little Club...”

“Club?” Miranda asked incredulously. “What do you mean by ‘Club’?”

Kyle began to weep. “Miranda, I regret to inform you that you’re now a member of the Breakfast Club.”

End Notes:

Chapter 6 will HOPEFULLY see Harriet off to school, and from there we can get things tied up to where the story begins in chapter 1. Then Chapter 7 (again, hopefully) will pick up where the story originally left off before I went into prequel mode and everything got messed up and confusing. That's the plan, but knowing me I'll end up going off on tangents and things will move slowly and might take until Chapter 10 before it gets where I'm wanting it to go.

In the meantime, does anyone have any suggested bios for the other 11 members of the "Breakfast Club"? At this moment the only one I've even named at all is Kyle. Any suggestions for names, ages, occupations, reasons they were shrunk, their ultimate fates, etc? I can't guarantee anything, but I will at least take any suggestions into consideration. And no, I definitely haven't forgotten about Terry or Amber, and I will get back to them at some point. :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1122