Brittany's Big Year by makebelieve
Summary:

Set in a Universe with the Vilecio Corporation
Dog Eat Dog: Those who can advance their careers and their lives at the expense of those who fail
Brittany Dunham's career is on the upward trajectory much to the detriment of her coworkers.


Categories: Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Muscle, New World Order, Violent, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 26424 Read: 33083 Published: December 28 2021 Updated: January 03 2022

1. New Year's Party by makebelieve

2. New Year's Day by makebelieve

3. New Year, New You by makebelieve

4. New Beginnings by makebelieve

5. New Look by makebelieve

6. New Power by makebelieve

7. New Perspective by makebelieve

8. New Product by makebelieve

9. New Surprises by makebelieve

10. New Horizons by makebelieve

New Year's Party by makebelieve

“Oh my god aren’t you all soooo cute!” A snide, but cheery, voice echoed painfully around 9 tinies.

Their sky the undersides of two size 12 feet, the 9 individuals faces all burned with shame as they danced around like idiots. Hats on their heads jingling with miniature bells while the fabric itched their skin. Ranging from 2-5 inches, the group were all the victims of the girl who now controlled every aspect of their daily lives.

Moving her dangling feet so she can see the little show better, Brittany Dunham couldn’t have been going into the near year any better. The 25 year-old had fought and clawed her way over the past 3 years to be the new Director of Digital Marketing for Vilecio’s New Orleans location. The 10 shrinkies serving as trophies of each conquest.

One, her first boss, a 30 year-old red-head who’s skin tone nearly matched her hair now, had been reassigned as Brittany’s  “Director of Wrinkle Care”.

Another, one her of her ex-boyfriends who had gotten her hired. His only responsibility now as shaving her arm pits.

And one more, an office crush who had scorned her advances; he now lived off her sweat.

Brittany had overcame each and every obstacle encountered along the way. With each promotion, she grew from her graduation height of 5ft 4in to 6ft 3in all while reducing those who had challenged her. The former intern who scurried around the office at every higher-level employee’s beck-and-call; now, quite literally, had people wrapped around her fingers.

As the dancing and tiny singing drew down, Brittany clapped with glee. A genuine smile beaming from her face.

“I appreciate y’all soooo much! Y’all wore them cute little outfits and then put on this great little show for New Years. I could not ask for a better office family.” Her eyes burning a hole into the group corralled between her large feet.

They all, tiny men and women alike, returned her words with a curtsy. As they’d been trained.

One tiny man, who had been Brittany’s rival when they both started, whispered under his breath “After you shoved Ben up your ass for not dancing right, how could we resist…”

Unbeknownst to him, Brittany’s gift from her boss had been the latest Vilecio upgrade. A new an improve microphone implanted under her right ear picked up his words clearly.

“Tanner. Don’t be a protesting pipsqueak.” She focused her attention on the man whose skin instantly became pale as the blood drained from his face. She bent down from her office chair, her face now hovering mere inches from the group. Her warm breath flowing over them like a dense fog.

Tanner tried to hide his fear as Brittany’s eyes bore into him.

Her toothy smile returned from between her Matte Mulberry lipstick.

“Since you’re jealous of Ben’s party in the back, how about we get you to some business up front?”

Like an unseen hawk, Brittany’s right hand swept around and plucked Tanner from the group. The girl returned to her upright position. Leaning back in her chair, she reached down an pulled the spandex waistband of her yoga pants forward.

Dangling by his arm from Brittany’s fingers, Tanner tried to plead. “Ms. Dunham! Please.”

Brittany let the precariously dangling man cry and beg for 2 minutes while she remained silent. Finally, Tanner appeared worn out. His shaking body, still covered in the sill elf suit, hung limply.

“That was might unprofessional of you TyTy.” She used the name he had admonished her for using on their first day together. “After careful consideration, I think it would be best for you to reassigned to a new position for the next week.”

Tanner tried to plead once more, but was silenced as Brittany’s left hand began peeling off his outfit. “I don’t want your little outfit to get ruined. We all know how sweaty I get down there after the Amanda incident.” Brittany chuckled as her mind briefly flashed to the image of the former Digital Marketing Director covered in her crotch sweat after a 5 mile run.

Kissing her left fingers, Brittany patted Tanner’s, now exposed, stomach. “I expect that little mouth of yours to be running in another way for the next week.”

Tanner screamed as his body went weightless. The gap in Brittany’s pant’s growing larger until he landed roughly on her pelvic mound. Freshly shaven stubble scratching his skin. His neck craned upward just in time to see Brittany give him a wink and pull her thumb free.

Brittany laughed as the waistband slapped delightfully against her skin. She reached to her right and grabbed a tablet from her desk. With a few taps she felt the lycra-like material tighten and Tanner’s outline on her crotch was emphasized.

“Ohhh TyTy.” She teased under her breath as she returned the tablet to its dock.

The other tinies all jumped with fear as Brittany clapped once from above. Her eyes once more focusing on them; well, the remaining 8.

“Now who wants to help me get ready for the New Year’s Party?”

All 9 individuals jumped and screamed with feigned glee for her to pick them.

Brittany softly tapped her ear. Her microphone singling out each voice. She let her eyes close briefly as she listened to her trophies scream her name like adoring fans. Each one fighting for admiration and mercy. A satisfied warmth flew though her body as her toes curled ever-so-slightly. Tanner was already getting some work to do.

Brittany opened her eyes and leaned forward. She placed her feet firmly on the ground. She placed her elbows on her knees and rested her head in her propped-up hands.

“Aren’t all y’all so precious. Maybe some of you would’ve stayed normal size. Hailey, I can only imagine how much easier it’d be to massage my feet after a run then.” Brittany winked at her former sorority president who had gotten a job a Vilecio shortly after herself.

 

Hailey, nearly identical to Brittany looks-wise, turned her face to the ground in shame. Shrunken only a week prior, she knew this was a reference to how she teased that Brittany would be rubbing her feet after every workout once she was promoted. Needles to say, things did not work for Hailey as planned.

Rising up to her full height from the chair. Brittany blocked the sunlight entering her office from the window behind her.

“Now don’t y’all worry. I’ll have enough tasks for each of you. I gotta look my best tonight. Rumour has it that Ann, Vilecio’s founder and CEO, is going to be at this shindig. Allegedly she flew in from Dallas this morning. Can you imagine her sitting in a regular seat!?”

Brittany swooned slightly as she pictured her 17ft tall CEO. Tanner getting another task on his plate.

“Hailey and Roger. Y’all gonna be in charge of making my feet look their best. I just got a new pair of Margaux’s I want to match perfectly.”

“Tracy, Lyle, Regina, and, of course, Mr. Damian. Y’all on hair duty. I’m going to need to be smoother than a freshly iced King Cake.”

“Chad and Lauren. I need my mani touched-up.”

“And don’t ya’ll worry. I’ll have Tanner and Ben appropriately stored before then. So you don’t have to worry about them getting in the way. Oh. All y’all take off them ridiculous outfits. You idiots look stupid.”

45 minutes later. Brittany lay naked on her Vilecio care table, “So the small can live large” was its catchphrase.

Brittany lay facing up, her bareback flat against the plush surface heated underneath as well. Her eyes closed. She focused on the feeling of little feet against her skin.

Special slots in the table allowed her legs to dangle below. Her feet resting on a rest underneath the table as Hailey and Roger toiled. Each person standing on one of their owner’s peds, Hailey stared and the expanse of skin before her. Brittany’s veins pushing slightly against the top of the skin. She wore a backpack specially designed by her former department. It contained all the tools she would need for this task. The sweat on her bareback sticking to the backpack made her grimace witch each step as she struggled to maintain her balance. Before her, Brittany’s toes on her right foot awaited. Chipped red polish to be replaced by a Tiffany Blue polish.

“Hailey!” Brittany boomed from her relaxed position, “Really make sure you get every inch of my foot, okay? Especially between my toes. I think they’re getting a bit dry.”

Hailey sighed and began to speak to herself “Fu-“

“Don’t forget I can hear you crystal clear.” Brittany spoke sing-songily.

Hailey gulped and quickly sputtered, “Yes my beautiful lovely amazing ever-so-benevolet superior Miss Dunham.”

Brittany smirked as Hailey used the words scripted for her by Brittany before she shrank. If the tables had been turned, Brittany would be talking about how Hailey’s farts smelled like roses. She did chuckle at that.

Her arms bent upward, Brittany’s head rested on her upward facing palms. Her arm pits exposing three-days worth of unshaven stubble. “Work from home.” Brittany thought to herself and shrugged.

“Hey Big D.” Brittany spoke to Damian, “Isn’t funny how you used to pin me after you went to the gym? How your armpits were sweaty and I screamed and screamed, but you would never let me go?”

“Yes, Bigger B” Damien cringed at the words Brittany made him use as he slathered her left armpit with nano-cream. It allowed him to remove her hair without a razor while also acting as a lotion.

“Amazing how things change, but I’ll let you do the usual and give me a kiss to show there are no hard feelings.”

Damien held back a gag. Leaning forward, he placed his lips against a patch of skin which had yet to be creamed. His lips made an audible pucker.

Brittany sighed audibly, “Glad we can agree who the bigger person is.”

2 hours passed as the tiny people toiled on their ‘boss’.

Tracy, Lyle, Regina, and Damien had finished on Brittany’s underarms and moved to her crotch and were working their way down her legs.

At one point, as Tracy was on her hand’s and knees rubbing the nano cream into Brittany’s pubic stubble, she could swear she heard yelling from Brittany’s Vag.

Back at Brittany’s feet, Hailey and Roger were putting the final touches. They scanned the polish with a special light which cured and dried it near instantly. Hailey crawled down into the crevice between Brittany’s big and second toe. Her backpack left above to help her fit. Suddenly the air was crushed out of her as the digits gripped her tight.

Brittany smirked in silence as she felt Hailey between her toes. She moved the digits up and down and side to side, ensuring the smaller girl was thoroughly rolled in the flesh.

Hailey tried to speak to get Brittany’s attention, “My bea-“ “Miss D-“ “Bri-“ each time, the air was either forced from her or her face was mashed into Brittany’s skin. After 5 minutes, the torture stopped.

“Oops! Was that you, Hailey? I thought it was bug between my toes I was trying to squish.”

Hailey, “That’s okay, Miss Dunham.” This was the best retort she was allowed.

“It absolutely is.” Brittany cringed at the thought of college. How, as a freshman, Hailey hazed her by having her clean her shoes and give her a pedicure for homecoming. The punishment certainly fit the crime.

Completing their owner’s fingernails in the same color as her toes. Chad and Lauren wore the same backpacks as their cohorts below. They worked to ensure her hands were as equally soft and cared for as her hands.

Finding a rough spot between Brittany’s left pinky and ring finger, Chad got on his hands and knees to get closer. He worked the nano-cream in carefully.

Brittany glanced down at Chad and smiled. The only person here who legitimately worshiped the ground she walked on. She knew he had purposely sabotaged his career to get into this position. He was 2 years younger than her and had so much ahead of him, but the mistake he made had earned her wrath. It wasn’t until after she reviewed his file that she realized that a few of her successes came from Chad’s losses. Though she would’ve succeeded regardless, she was intrigued.

It wasn’t until he was, quite literally, in the palm of her hand that she learned the full truth. Chad had been an underclassman at her university who fell in love with her, but he was too shy to approach her. Especially since she started dating Damien around that time. He was amazed at some the things she would come up with Marketing class, how her smarts and tenacity propelled her to the top 5 of their graduating class.

She learned that Chad worked hard to get to Vilecio; eventually becoming the top of his graduating class. He had earned praise from Ann herself and was featured in magazines as the next Marketing genius. However, once he was assigned to Brittany’s department, he enacted his plan. He threw away his feature merely for the opportunity to clean the dirt from her sneakers.

Brittany sighed and thought to herself how sweet a story it was, but in the end, men are idiots.

“Chad. That looks great. How about you go see if Hailey needs help.” Brittany made sure to give Chad the most mundane jobs such as her hands or cleaning duty around her house. It was her way of maintaining absolute control. She knew he wanted to be as closed to her as possible. However, she was feeling benevolent in anticipation of the party and threw him a bone…in this case a foot.

She couldn’t stop herself from laughing as Chad sprinted from her hand toward the tiny staircase which led to her feet below.

30 minutes later, the final touches were being applied. Chad and Hailey both worked under her right sole while Lyle and Roger worked on her left sole. They used a small power-file to scrub what little calluses had developed since her last TLC session.

“Look at that! Snow on New Years!” Brittany teased as her skin flakes rained onto the four people below.

Tracy, Regina, Damien, and Lauren, meanwhile, worked to move her new heels from her bedroom to the sun-room which also served as the TLC room.

Through a system of elevators and tunnels, shrinkees could move through their owners’ homes with relative ease. All the while, Brittany’s tablet tracked the movement of each of her trophies.

Standing before a mirror, Brittany placed the finishing touches on her party attire. Her bare feet against the heated tile of her secondary closet made her purr with happiness. Her toes flexed against the marble.

She wore a simple blue cocktail dress. Her ears adorn with diamond snow-flake earrings. Her left wrist wearing a silver snowflake bracelet. On her right toe a snowflake toe-ring shown. Her theme was “Ice Queen”

Finally, her heels were rolled before her. All 8 of her ‘employees’ needed to assist in the movement of the shoes which she lifted effortlessly. A sandal style ivory pair, the contrasted the blue of her dress and nails while accentuating her snow-themed jewelry.

“Thanks, y’all.”

All 8 of her shrinkees curtsied.

But just a few things missing.

“Damien and Hailey. Positions.”

Hailey’s stomach sank. “Miss D-“ she attempted to protest, but Brittany lifted her left foot and held it above the tiny girl.

Wiggling her toes above her trophy, Brittany was stern, “We do this with your cooperation or without it. Either way it’s getting done.”

Without another word, Hailey sulked over to the left heel. She crawled up and lay so that her she was face upwards.

“Come on, Snailey.” Brittany laughed at her own pun “I knoooow how much you love parties.”

Brittany smiled. She slid her foot into the heel and secured the buckle around her ankle. Between her big and second toe, Hailey’s face was clear. She wanted to make sure everyone at the party, all 100+ could see the girl.

Damien, meanwhile, was to serve as her +1. She knew this would earn a laugh from many of the party attendees.

Brittany bursshed herself in the mirror, she turned to the remaining 6 of her herd of nerds.

“How do I look?”

“Gorgeous” “Amazing” “An Angel Incarnate” “Beautiful”. All the replies came at once. She softly laughed at Chad’s angle comment.

“Great! We’ll I’ll probably be back in the morning. Don’t wait up. Y’all cage yourselves. There’s shoe bread for Regina, Tracy, and Lyle. Chad, Lauren, and Regina. Help yourselves to some cold spaghetti in the kitchen.

With this, their massive owner trotted giddily toward the party.

THE PARTY:

The New Orleans office had always been known for its social gatherings, so it was no surprise when it won the contest to be the host of this year’s NYE part for Vilecio global.  However, it had been the first time it had won in the 3 years Brittany had been with Vilecio. She had seen many of these people online, but never in person. And the chance to see Ann herself was like seeing the pope. She had inspired so many people and especially women with the power she held and changes she had introduced to the world.

Brittany mingled with her peers, superiors, and inferiors. The range of sizes was astounding. Though she was used to towering over a lot of people at her height, Brittany was practically dwarfed by C-levels and other higher-ups.

The CFO of the Middle-East Region wore a 10-inch man as a necklace. Though this would look ridiculous on Brittany. At 9 feet tall, the CFO wore him beautifully.

Brittany received numerous comments on her outfit and even ran into one of her old sorority sisters.

“Oh my god! Hannah! How have you been!?” Brittany squealed as if she were a freshman again.

“Brittany! You look gorgeous!” Hannah replied.

The two had been in the same class, but Brittany couldn’t help but notice how she towered over Hannah.

“Uh, Hannah. You look different?” Brittany asked inquisitively.

Hannah suddenly appeared shy. In fact, she was only 3ft tall. “Well, we uh, had a bad quarter. And, uh, well, Ann stepped in and thought that our interns could actually run things better…”

Brittany stifled a small laugh, “Your interns?”

“Uh yeah.” Hannah replied and attempted to continue before being cut off. “Hannie! Where are you, Hannie!?” Suddenly a 5ft 7in brunette, obviously on her way to drunkenness, emerged from behind Hannah and rested her elbows on the smaller woman’s head.

“Oh where is my Hannie??”

Brittany, still looking down at her former friend caught the eyes of the brunette who smirked and then looked down. “Oh! There’s my little Hannnie!”

“Ishen’t she so precious?” the girl slowed up to Brittany.

Brittany smiled and replied back, “Oh, she’s adorable.” This caused Hannah to blush worse.

The intern kept it up, “Yeah. She’s so great to keep around the office. She gets us coffee, cleans up our messes. Honeshtly, though I’m supposed to be learning from her, she looks up to me in more than one way.”

This did earn a laugh from Brittany. Though she and Hannah were never close friends, they never were enemies either. However, Brittany always enjoyed seeing how much she had succeeded over those whom she was to compete with in the workforce.

“Well, if it makes Hannah feel any better, and if you want to maybe see what a future in Vilecio holds in store.” Brittany motioned toward her heels. Her bare toes shining prominently underneath the crystal chandeliers.

Looking at Hannah and the Intern, Brittany could see their puzzlement.

“Let me help out a little.” Brittany slightly spread her toes, revealing Damien and Haily.

“Is that-“ Hannah stammered in excitement “No way. It can’t be!”

“It most certainly is, El Presidente, Hailey Hallsworth.”

Brittany could see how this cheered Hannah up.

“AND Damien? I thought you two got engaged?” Hannah’s small lungs struggled to carry her voice up toward Brittany.

“Complicated.” Brittany replied and placed some weight upon Damien. He winced in pain.

“OMG! That’s great! How long until I get to wear little Hannie here as a toe ring? My classmates would be soooo jealous.” The intern ruined the moment for Hannah, but earned another laugh from Brittany.

“Well, with an attitude like yours, you might be taking her back with you after winter break!” Brittany replied, teasing Hannah.

“Hannie! Wouldn’t that e great! I wouldn’t have to wash any dishes or do any chores with you around.” The intern began.

“Brit. It’s been great. Good luck.” Hannah quickly scurried away with her young superior following behind, still screaming.

Taking a sip of her champagne, Brittany looked around the room. Squeezing her thighs together, she could feel Tanner still kicking. A small flex of her glutes earned an equal reply from Ben.

“Hailey. How flexible do you think you are? You might look good wrap around my big toe.” Brittany teased not even looking down to her pet.

Peeking up from between her tormenter’s toes, Hailey screamed and cried in humiliation. “YOU FU-!”

Brittany clamped her toes together, sealing Hailey from the outside world.

“If you’re going to be salty, you can suckle my sweat.”

“How about you, Damien?” Brittany asked again.

“I would love to, my beautiful Big B.” Damien replied, his words dripping with sarcasm.

“Suck up.” Brittany retorted and pressed her second toe on his face.

Lifting her glass up to her lips, Brittany tilted her head back and walked over to the Hors d'oeuvres table. Her heels clacking against the old hardwood of the ballroom in which the party was being held atop the 57th floor of the Vilecio New Orleans building.

Taking sight of the spread, Brittany settled on some bacon-wrapped asparagus, smoked salmon bites, and a few mini eclairs. One good thing about being so high up the chain is that calories didn’t really matter. She could be as fit or as fat as she desired thanks to some implants.

“Hey V. What time is it.” Brittany only spoke in her mind before an internal voice replied, “It is 11:15 PM”.

Only 45 minutes until the new year. Brittany was having a great time, but was a bit disappointed that Ann had not made an appearance yet. Brittany shrugged, “She is a busy woman.” With this, she popped the last éclair into her mouth and sucked her fingers clean.

Walking over to a window seat, Brittany let gravity pull her body into a plush chair. With another large glass of champagne she propped her feet up and relaxed. It has been a busy night mingling with her coworkers, showing off her trophies and admiring others.

As she tuned out the world around her a familiar voice popped up.

“Uhh, Miss Dunham..”

Snapping herself back to reality, Brittany turned her head. It was 3ft Hannah.

“Sup, Hannah?” Brittany asked, casually sipping her Champagne.

“Uh. I was….”

Brittany could see Hannah was biting her lip fiercely. She wondered if the smaller girl would draw blood.

“You look so relaxed. I was wondering if I could…help you out with a foot rub?”

Brittany raised an eyebrow, but her curiosity was answered with laughter. She turned her head and could see Hannah’s Intern howling with laughter by a nearby table. Brittany smirked and waved the girl over.

“Was this your idea?” Brittany asked in a monotone voice.

This caused the intern some concern, “Well, uh. I mean… I thought it would be a good way for old friends to bond.”

Brittany held up a finger as she finished off her champagne. “And you are absolutely right!”

The intern’s nervousness melted away.

“In fact, let’s do a trade. The New Year is about trying something different.”

Brittany reached over and unstrapped her heels. She removed them and placed them on the floor beside her chair. Damien and Hailey hung between her toes. Reaching down with her fingers, she plucked them both with her right hand and held them in her grip.

“Stick out your hand.” Brittany commanded the intern.

As she placed out her hand, Brittany’s hand hovered over and opened. Hailey and Damien’s reddened, beaten bodies landed with a small thud. They were still warm from Brittany’s feet.

“While Hannie here pampers me, you do what you want with those two. Get a taste for the big time. Hell, you may be in my shoes one day.”

The intern let out a nervous chuckle, unsure of what was meant by the last part of the sentence.

Brittany snapped her fingers. A 2ft tall waiter scurred over.

“A champagne for my new friend and I.”

Another glass was soon placed into Brittany’s hand. The intern meanwhile, juggled what to do with Damien and Hailey and her glass.

Brittany laughed and turned her attention to Hannah.

“Well? Your intern gave you and order and I’m reinforcing it. They’re not going to rub themselves, Hannie.”

Tears welled in Hannah’s eyes as she placed her, comparatively, tiny hands on her Sorority Sister’s Soles.

“Really get in there.” Brittany leaned back and closed her eyes. “Oh. When the clock strikes 12 I really want you to give them some deep smooches. Give them some tongue.”

With a final laugh from the intern, Brittany extended her glass to the intern and earned a clink in reply.

“To new friends and new futures!”

Hannah’s fingers pressed into Brittany’s instep as she melted into the chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Year's Day by makebelieve

Brittany yawned deeply as she stretched her arms above her head. Her legs pulled in the other direction. A pleasant shiver ran down her spine. She lay naked and alone in her king-size bed, well alone in the sense that she did not have the company of an equal. Ben and Tanner were still present. She rested in her plush pillows and duvet; her mind thought back to the night before. Hannah’s humiliation. The memory of Hannah’s…err Hannie’s tongue working between each of toes at midnight. Brittany smiled as she remembered Hannie trembling in fear of her dominance. The power she held over so many. Then her mind turned to the intern. She had become quite the little protégé. After the party had ended, the two had gone from bar to bar. Brittany eager to share all she knew with this girl 4 years her junior.

With another stretch, Brittany rolled over. Her eyes focused on her bed-side table. Damian and Hailey lay broken. The intern, or Jenn as Brittany had learned her name, put the two through their paces. For the most part, they acted as tiny seat cushions for her as the Brittany and Jenn moved from seat to seat in bars. And then there was the dancing! Brittany had worked up quite the sweat, she could only imagine what Jenn did. How soaked her little trophies had become.

Returning to her back, Brittany reached down and spread her lips. She pulled her right hand slowly back above the cover. Tanner’s beaten pale body dangled from her fingers as she held him by his left foot. “Have a good first day on duty, Tyty?”

“Miss Dunham.” He croaked. “Please, I don’t think I can survive an entire week.”

“Oh don’t be so melodramatic.” Brittany replied dismissively. “And, as you could probably already tell, I’m still excited from last night so I have a little morning assignment for you.”

Tanner’s tired expression switched to fear.

“Oh. Now you’re awake.” Brittany teased

“Britt!” Tanner attempted to use the name he had called her during their first 1.5 years together before he became her first trophy.

“Oh yes. You will be yelling my name quite a lot, little man.” Brittany put her hand back under the covers and spoke to her implant, “V. Isolate Tanner. Ensure he’s my only audio for the next 15 minutes.”

The world around Brittany tuned out as Tanner’s screams and cries became her own orchestra. 

“BRITT! PLEASE!” Tanner cried as his body was maneuvered ever so easily by Brittany’s fingers.

“I bet you never even knew some of these spots existed in a woman?” Brittany breathed heavily with her eyes closed, picturing Tanner fighting her grasp.

After 30 minutes, Brittany was finished. She threw off her sheets and let the sun kiss her naked form before standing up. Tanner was still in her grip. She opened her fingers and saw that he had curled into a fetal position. Wordlessly, she uncurled him so that his body was straight and that reached back down. “Back into storage you go. V. Mute Tanner.” Tanner’s screams ceased to exist as he was inserted head first back into the giant pussy of his tormenter.

With a final stretch, Brittany looked at her sweat soaked sheets. “Hailey, Little D!” She bellowed and slapped the table on which the two shrinkees slept.

They quickly lept to attention, their bodies in pain and with massive headaches.

“Get my shower ready with the others.”

Brittany turned her head to the cages by her window. Clear glass with remote controlled doors. She saw that the other 6 were already awake, most likely due to her time with Tanner.

“Did you all enjoy the show?” She asked, not really looking for a reply. She quickly focused on Chad, “Bet you wish that were you, huh?” Chad blushed and turned his head away. Brittany’s signature laugh filled the room.

“Happy New Year, miss” Lyle chirped.

Brittany didn’t reply, in fact, she remembered how Lyle got demoted the week following the prior New Year for poor attendance. Now he never went a second without her tracking him.

 “Oh yeah, special day for you, runt.” She quipped.

Lyle had been one of those lifers who thought he was untouchable. When they first met, he was 31 and 7ft tall. By their 3rd meeting, he only came up to her stomach. Finally, the 5th time was her getting him as a reward from her boss for good attendance.

In fact, the last year and a half had been quite the whirlwind. The New Year was already starting out with her on top of the world. She looked at her stable and took stock.

Damien – The ex who jilted her, now forced to serve her.
Hailey – The older sorority member who humiliated her now constantly humiliated.
Chad – Literally let her walk over him and take what she wanted.
Tanner – Her very first rival, now in his proper place
Ben – Her first boss who told her she’d be rubbing his cock by the end of the year. Now he only lived to kiss her ass.
Lauren – Her first direct employee who tried to throw her under the bus. Now she lived under Brittany’s shadow.
Tracy -  A former executive. Gifted by Ann herself in recognition of Brittaney’s meteoric rise.
Regina – Another direct employee who failed to live-up to Brittany’s rigid requirements.
Lyle – Mr.Untouchable who now was in for life under Brittany.
Roger – A year older than Brittany. He had come to Vilecio from Harvard and coasted on his degree. Unfortunately for him, that did not last as Brittany overtook him and took him over.

A true trophy repertoire any Vilecio employee would be proud to hold. It really displayed all of Brittany’s skills and triumphs.

Brittany’s feet were hugged by the room’s plush carpet as she moved to her master closet. She hummed softly as she moved through the room. At 400 sq. ft. it was made with room to grow, not only for her wardrobe, but for herself. The entire house had 20ft ceilings. A remodeled Garden District mansion which Brittany saw herself in for years to come. Whether as a business dominating spinster or sadistic soccer mom.

The 10 shrinkees trudged to the massive bathroom, their days work beginning later than usual, but no lighter on work.

Rodger and Lyle, being the fittest of Brittany’s stable, moved to the top of Brittany’s massive claw-foot tub. Here they used electronic controls to set their owner’s bath water. A perfect 98 degrees.

Meanwhile, Tracy and Lyle worked to get Brittany’s facial care regiment set.

Tracy grunted as she pulled a massive, 7-inch, tube of exfoliant onto the massive slate sink-top. She paused to catch her breath and looked around. The bathroom was nearly the size of some 2-bedroom apartments. She could tell how Brittany expected more promotions in the future. The bathtub could pass as a small pool to some folks. The separate shower reached an entire 20 feet to the ceiling and the toilet was placed in a manner which would allow it to be upgraded and not restrict legroom.

Small vibrations could be felt as Brittany’s heavy footfalls approached. The shrinkees nearing completion of their assigned tasks.

Brittany yawned once more as she crossed the threshold into the bathroom. Her feet moved from the soft carpet to the heated stone floor with a satisfying slap. She glanced around the room.

Haylie and Damien stood at attention at one end of the tub, ready for duty. Chad and Roger joined Lyle and Tracy by her sink, tools at the ready. Regina and Lauren stood on the opposite end of the tub from Haylie and Damien, ready for anything their owner had in store for them.

“Y’all are so perfect.” Brittany teased. “Well, not really, because y’all wouldn’t be living off my crumbs if y’all were, but you know what I mean.”

“Alright, I’m gonna take a pee real quick.”

All the shrinkees cringed as the crassness of their owner.

Taking a seat on her toilet, Brittany tapped away on her phone as her ears awaited a couple of drops.

Moments later, with a flush, Ben and Tanner were shivering from the cold toilet water as Brittany had plucked them up placed them together in a plastic hamster ball. “Hope y’all enjoy each other’s company.” As a means of torture, she placed the ball on the ground and softly kicked it with her toes. The ball rolled clear across the bathroom as she watched Tanner and Ben’s bodies bump into one another against their will.

Brittany climbed carefully into the tub. Though at 6ft 3in, she wasn’t small by any means, she had planned the tub accommodate her next few promotions. The warm water slowly covered her svelte frame. Until only her head remained.

Damien and Hailey both stared at their owner with a mix of fear, anger, and awe. Even when they were normal sized, Brittany was a gorgeous woman. With their new roles, she reached god-like status.

Brittany placed her head against a pillow set by Regina and Lauren. Stretching out her entire body, she moaned with pleasure as the warm water soaked into her. Her feet soon emerged and rested on a platform at the other end of the tub.

Damien backed up slightly as his ex’s massive foot ascended above him and then crashed back down. Almost like a whale in, both, size and shape. He stared in admiration at the sole, it was reddened from the warm water and shining from the oil placed into the water beforehand. The late morning sun poured onto like a teasing beacon from God, as if welcoming him to prostrate before it in worship.

The tiny man quickly shook his head, hoping to empty it of the thoughts he had. Was he getting Stockholm Syndrome?

Brittany watched her tiny slaves disappear behind her feet. Hailey stood at 5 inches while Damien stood a 3. Another knock on her ex set by herself.

“Can y’all imagine another year or two? My feet are like skyscrapers to you already. If things keep up, each of y’all will be shorter than one of my toes!” Brittany splashed the water with joy at the thought. “Damien, honey, how’s that make you feel?”

Brittany asked, while looking to Lauren and snapping her fingers. The tiny girl quickly dragging a stemless glass to her owner’s awaiting hand. Fresh mimosa.

Damien stammered while Brittany took a sip of her drink.

“It, uh. I um…”

“Speechless, huh?” Brittany teased. “Well, I’ll tell you how you should feel.” Another sip of her mimosa. “You should feel honored that you get to live in my presence for so long. That I took pity on you and brought you into my home. All y’all have to is wait on me hand and foot.” She wiggled her toes to emphasize her point. “I’m the one busting my butt out there.” “Isn’t that right?”

Damien sighed, “Yes my beautiful goddess to whom I owe everything. I am nothing but toe jam.”

“Aw, Damien don’t be so rough on yourself. You’re not just toe jam. You *my* toe jam”.

Damien recalled how Brittany had caught him cheating on her. How he’d been so stupid to fall into an office fling. He knew Brittany was going places, but couldn’t resist himself. Less than 2 months later, he was looking up not only to Brittany, but to the rest of her trophies who all towered over him.

“Now make yourself useful toe jam and get cleaning that footsie before I have Hailey come beat you up.” Brittany jeered.

Damien shuddered. Brittany was not lying with that. He had been a star athlete in college who prided himself on his physical form. Once she shrunk him, she constantly humiliated him by having one of the girls sick on him. They seemed to enjoy it, too.

Hailey actually smiled as Brittany threatened Damien. She remembered the first time they fought and how Brittany forced Damien to kiss her ass. It was nice to have somebody that wasn’t her on the bottom.

Enjoying the feeling of oils and scraping on her soles, Brittany leaned back and continued her sip of Mimosa. The New Year was, indeed, starting on the right foot.

New Year, New You by makebelieve

Brittany stepped from the large titanium tube into the cold air. As the growth-shrink process expended an intense amount of energy, a lot of heat was created. The even larger woman grabbed a towel from a nearby attended and wiped herself down. As she pulled the towel from her face, she saw her reflection in a nearby mirror and smirked.

“I finally did it.” She nearly squealed

“And that concludes your most recent promotion, Miss Dunham.” A nearby attendant spoke. “7 feet exactly.”

Less than a month into the New Year, Brittany had received her next promotion. Allegedly approval came directly from up top. It filled Brittany with butterflies to think that Ann might be noticing all her success.

Congratulations on your success, Vice President of Marketing. A voice came from behind Brittany’s towel covered body.

She turned to meet the deep brown eyes of her boss’ boss. The Chief of North America’s Operations, Francesca Hartsworth.

Brittany stammered as she took in the sight of the 9foot tall woman. “Uh, T-thank you ma’am.” She wasn’t used to feeling so small.

As Francesca approached, Brittany couldn’t help but soak in the sight. 9 feet, deeply tanned skin, inky-black hair, and a chiseled body. Brittany watched as Francesca’s calves flexed with each step. Her massive encased in black stilettos. Brittany glanced at the larger woman’s bare toes and noticed no less than 6 shrinkees. All men. Some under her soles and others wrapped completely around her toes. Their faces pained. Brittany bit her bottom lip in pleasure.

“Like them?” Francesca pulled Brittany’s attention back skyward.

“Oh, um.” Brittany struggled to compose herself. “You really wear them well.”

Francesca smirked, “Thank you. It’s part of our new sexual harassment training. I’m dubbing it the ‘tread softly’ campaign.”

Brittany’s southern laugh exited her lips, earning one from Francesca in return.

“I guess you’re wondering what brings me down here?” The larger woman asked.

“Uh, no, well yes, but um. You can do anything you want.” Brittany fought for words, but it was a losing battle as her brain had turned to jelly in the presence of the goddess-like appearance of her superior.

“Oh, hun!” Francesca placed a large hand on Brittany’s left shoulder, “Relax! I always make an appearance when one of my reports makes it to level 8. And especially in such a short time!”

Brittany couldn’t help but notice Francesca’s Texan drawl.

“How’s Ben doing?” Francesca quickly changed the subject. “I heard he could’ve benefited from ‘tread softly’. Hell, I remember when I hired him on. I guess that was a mistake, huh?”

“Oh, no ma’am. He was a challenge at first, but let’s just say all that is behind me now.” Brittany revealed a cheesy grin.

Francesca though for a second and then let out another bellowing laugh, “Girl! I always knew he was a pain in the ass, but I guess you’ve made it work, huh!?”

Brittany nodded enthusiastically. And, as if on cue, Ben made his presence felt.

With this, the women exchanged a few more pleasantries and went their different ways. Brittany was on Cloud 9 through the rest of the day.

Brittany returned to her office on the 47th for of the Vilecio New Orleans building. She stepped through the 20 foot doorway into her corner office. Her windows overlooked the Mississippi river to the east. Her hometown of Picayune, Mississippi somewhere in the distance. She wondered what her family and friends back home would think of her now. Lil Britt growing into Miss Dunham, Vice President of Marketing for Vilecio North America.

She took a seat behind her gigantic desk. Made of black granite with ruby inlay, she loved how it caught Sunlight. The black granite capturing the light and not letting it go like she did her trophies. Speaking of, she turned her head to the case she kept on the eastern window. 9 of her trophies within, Tanner having fulfilled his time as her vaginal captive. She noticed some movement and rose from her plush leather chair to investigate.

Brittany’s familiar laugh filled the room as she loomed over the glass case.

Poor 3-inch Damien was being bullied by 6-inch Tracy and 5-inch Hailey. The other boys all were placed at 4-inches while Regina and Lauren were the tallest at 7-inches. Needless to say, the boys were outmatched in any struggle; Brittany had already decided the hierarchy.

As Tracy smacked Damien around, Brittany’s shadow paused the action. All the shrinkees looked up toward their owner.

Brittany laughed as Tracy gave Damien one last punch to the gut before turned to face her.

“Good afternoon, my little toys. I see you’re all probably ready for lunch?”

They all nodded eagerly.

“First. You notice anything different?”

At their miniature size, it was difficult to distinguish the differences of anybody above 6feet, but Chad quickly piped up.

“You got a promotion!” His genuine excitement for Brittany made her blush slightly.

“That’s right! You’re a very observant boy!” Brittany leaned down and kissed the glass.

This earned an audible grown from all of Brittany’s other captives as Chad’s penis grew in excitement.

“Oh, we can’t go having that.” With a quick tap of her ear, a shock ran through Chad and his dick wilted. This earned snickering from Chad’s female cohorts and a cringe of sympathy from his male cohorts.

“Y’all are looking at the new and improved Brittany Dunham. 7 feet of Power, Prettiness, and…most of all, Pettiness.” Brittany smirked at those in the cage, hands on her hips, feet wide apart. A power stance if there ever was one. “I think this calls for a celebration party.” With this Brittany pressed another spot on her ear and the airtight lid of her trophies’ cage opened. Without another word, both of Brittany’s hand reached in and scooped all 9 people without a problem.

Brittany gripped her fingers around the individuals in each hand. Their squirming bodies nothing more than masses of flesh which she could squish like grapes. The thought ran through her mind briefly as she admired her black fingernails curled like talons. She stared briefly out the window, her own reflection staring back. A new outfit provided by Vilecio. She went with a casual look for today. A pair of blue jeans and black low-cut blouse accentuated her new muscles and curves.

“Let’s get y’all somewhere comfy.” Brittany spoke to her hands. She didn’t care if her shrinkees could hear her.

“Get your ass out my face!” Damien screamed from within his Ex’s grasp. He didn’t know who’s it was in the tangle of bodies, but he didn’t appreciate it. Regina stifled a giggle as she could feel Damien’s mouth on her left check. Brittany’s close grip quickly ended any happiness she felt, however, as the air was squeezed from all those within the giant grasp.

The sound of her heels clacking against her office’s marbled floor filled the room. Brittany’s giant form strolled casually to her favorite spot – a leather chaise pressed against the window with a perfect view of the French Quarter. Brittany threw herself on the plush surface, her body landed with a soft bounce. She lay back into the back rest and swung her legs up on the chair.

“Really glad I sprung for the extra-large” At 10 feet long, the chaise lounge would only last a few more promotions. Brittany leaned forward, nearly touching her toes, and opened both hands simultaneously. All 9 trophies fell onto the surface with a nearly inaudible plop.

Roger screamed as he fell from Brittany’s hand. The rough landing, he expected, however, was not what he go. He felt a soft surface beneath him. “Get off me, runt.” Lauren barked angrily as Roger’s arm lay across her breasts.  “Oh, sorry Lauren.” Roger blushed sheepishly as he realized Lauren’s larger body had cushioned his fall. As Lauren, Roger, and their cohorts rose to their full, miniscule, heights. They all couldn’t help but take in the full breadth of Brittany’s body.

Brittany watched as her little slaves stared in awe. They all clumped together by her left ankle. “Beautiful, ain’t I?” she teased.

As he stood in Lauren’s shadow, Roger couldn’t believe how insignificant he felt. Lauren already towered over him and she was only a half-foot high. Brittany may as well have been an entire skyscraper. His eyes tried to take in each inch before him, but it was overwhelming. “Harvard never prepared me for this.” He muttered.

Hearing Roger’s small joke, Brittany chuckled. “Y’all really should’ve been learning callous care 101!” Brittany joked back, reminding Roger that she was practically omniscient as far as they were concerned.

“Now how about y’all remove them heels and do what big ole Britt wants y’all to do.” Brittany loved hamming up her Southern accent whenever Roger brought up Harvard. She loved lording the fact that he ‘lost’ to a ‘hick’ as he put it.

Turning their heads, the group stared up at the blood-red chunky heels adoring Brittany’s, now, size 21 feet. At about 22 inches long, they stood more than 3 times taller than the groups tallest members.

Brittany tapped her shoes together “There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.” She began “Oh wait. That won’t work. This is my fairy tale that y’all live in it. So, if you don’t want to end up like the wicked witch, get to moving.”

Brittany stretched out a little as she lifted her arms and rested them on either side of her on top of the chaise.

Roger’s staring was stopped as he was pushed forward. He turned to see Lauren with her leg lifted; her foot having pushed him forward. “All you twerps can get to work on this.” Lauren ordered, earning agreement from the other girls.

Brittany smiled as she watched the smaller women take charge. The 4 girls quickly getting the boys to do the work.

“Great management, girls.” Brittany teased. She didn’t care how the work got done. And besides, this was more humiliating for the guys, which was her only concern in the end.

Stepping up to the first heel, the 5 guys worked in tandem to unbuckle the primary strap. Brittany watched in admiration at the teamwork.

Within 5 minutes, the left heel had been unbuckled from Brittany’s ankle.  

“Lemme give y’all a little help.” Brittany wiggled her foot enough so that her toes slid from the footwear the heel fell to the side.

“Timber!” Tanner yelled half-joking, half-serious, as Brittany’s shoe tumbled toward the scattering group.

Brittany sighed with pleasure as her left foot was no free. Her sole enjoying the cool air. “Y’all would not believe how intense the growing process is. Well, Lyle, you may remember. I bet you can guess how sweaty I got.”

Sure enough, in the wind cast by the falling shoe, the group caught a whiff of what had been developing between Brittany’s massive sole and the leather insole of the shoe.

Hailey struggled not to gag at the smell of the younger woman’s feet, but it was no use. Her retching was soon heard by Brittany.

“Aw. Hails don’t be so dramatic. It ain’t that bad.” Brittany teased as Hailey continued to gag. “Let me help you out.”

The group watched in horror and awe as Brittany leaned forward and plucked Hailey skyward. It was so effortless.

At her larger size, Brittany had to be more careful not to lose grip of her tiny pets, but she carefully maneuvered Hailey so that the smaller girl was held between her left thumb and forefinger.

Hailey’s vision was blurred by tears and, thus, she was blind to where Brittany was taken her. The rest of the group watched with disgust as Brittany spread her toes and began dragging the smaller woman between each one.

“There we go! This smell ain’t nothing a little flossing can’t help with.” Brittany laughed as she felt Hailey’s tiny body work into each crevice and groove between her toes. The day’s accumulated sweat rubbing onto the tiny girl.

“Oh god.” Lauren spoke aloud, feeling sorry for Hailey.

“That’s oh Goddess!” Brittany replied maniacally.

Finally, after minutes of being rubbed all over Brittany’s foot, Hailey was tossed back to the surface. She curled into a ball, sobbing, and broken. Her hair a matted mess.

Brittany leaned back, “That was pleasant. Y’all get that next shoe done and I’ll decide who gets the pleasure of doing that one.”

The group remained still.

“NOW!” Brittany yelled and kicked the chair so that the group bounced.

As if beckoned by Athena herself, the 8 remaining members scurried to Brittany’s right side and, once again at the girls’ direction, removed Brittany’s other heel.

“Dang. That feels nice.” Brittany expressed now that both feet were free. She loudly popped her toes.

“Now which one of y’all want to be my toe floss this time?” Brittany asked.

“Chad?” She teased, but only delivered another shock to the boy.

“How about you toe jam?” She asked Damien.

Damien looked around at the rest of the group who stepped back. “I-it would be an honor.” He tried to appease his giant Ex.

“Good answer.” She replied. “Actually. I know just the man for the job.” This caused the girls all to breath a sigh of a relief.

“Mr. Ivy League.”

Roger’s stomach fell.

“I got an interesting task for you. Since you know all the fancy words, I want you to help me out. As they say, ‘a rose by any other name would smell as sweet’. And I think my feet would smell sweet regardless.”

Roger stood motionless as Brittany’s monologue continued.

“I want your nose deep in there and I want to hear you sniffing. Then I want you to think of nice synonyms to use to describe them. That sound good?”

Defeated, Roger could only reply in an affirmative, “Of course, Britt.”

Without another word, Brittany repeated the act with Roger as she did Hailey. His inhales playing like music in her ears.

“Peaches!” He screamed, a globule of sweat entering his mouth.

“Christmas!” He yelled again.

“Delicious Barbeque!” He shouted as his mouth was used to scrape the underside of Brittany’s nails.

“Mint!” When his face was squished by her pinky toe.

Once more, after another 5 minutes, Brittany was finished. But instead of dropping Roger like she did Hailey, she brought him toward her face. “Well, that was just the nicest things anybody has ever said about my feet.” Her hot breath smelling like her lunch of Oysters blew upon him. “In fact, I think you earned a reward.”

The group didn’t know what to expect.

“Miss Francesca gave me a new toy to play with in honor of my promotion.” With this, Brittany pulled a small case from her jeans. It looked similar to the kind used for earbuds, only when she popped it open there were twelve small silver cuffs. Carefully pulling a set from the case, she applied them to Roger’s wrist and ankles.

“Watch this y’all.” Brittany spoke to her trophies before tapping her ear. Roger began to scream in pain as his body pulled forward until his wrists and ankles met. He formed a circular shape so that his face and chest acted as the inside of the circle.

Brittany lifted Roger into the air and twirled him in her finger. She admired how solid he felt and how perfectly round he became. She had muted Roger’s screams seconds prior. She reached down to her left foot and maneuvered Roger around her second toe.

“Let’s see how well you fit, little guy.”

She slowly slid him down onto the digit. Her fingers slowly twisting and turning his deformed body onto  her toe. Roger’s screams became muffled against her skin. Finally, she leaned back and wiggled her toes. The Sun struck Roger’s cuffs perfectly.

“How’s he look, y’all?”

All her trophies looked in horror at Brittany’s new living body ornament.

“What? Y’all worried? Don’t be. I’m going for a run later and he’ll have enough sweat to keep him hydrated for days.”

Brittany stared at Roger in awe. The power she felt as the squirming man was wrapped around her toe and powerless to do anything about it. She thought about all the other possibilities in store for herself this year.

“Ya’ll think Damien would be big enough to go around my pinky toe?” She quipped.

 

 

 

 

 

New Beginnings by makebelieve

Brittany twirled her pen absentmindedly. Though her eyes were focused on her computer’s monitors, her mind was elsewhere. She briefly glanced down toward her legs. Her right crossed over her left. Her now, purple-painted toes peeking from a pair of canary-yellow velvet heels. The second-toe on each foot adorned with a trophy. Roger in his familiar place on the left. And Lyle on the right foot. She scrunched her toes and smiled as men’s screams were transmitted to her ears.

“Revenue could not have been better this past quarter…” Francesca’s voice flowed from the presentation on Brittany’s screen “…However, we can see here that we still have few competitors in our space that we need to…squash out.” Brittany laughed at Francesca’s joke.

Brittany placed her feet on the floor and leaned in, curious as to what Francesca was saying.

“V. Mute Thing 1 and Thing 2.” Roger and Lyle’s screams instantly cut out, replaced by Francesca’s soothing Texan accent. As she listened to Francesca speak, Brittany could still feel the muffled screams on the sensitive skin between her toes. This earned a smile and more flexing of her digits.

“…Our question to all those on this call is: How can Vilecio grow, not only, it’s customer base, but make them as captive as possible?”

A thought quickly flashed through Brittany’s mind. “We give them a sense of accomplishment.”

“What was that?” Francesca asked with curiosity.

“A sense of accomplishment.” Brittany emphasized.

Francesca pressed a few buttons on a tablet until Brittany noticed her webcam enable and her face filled the screen. The New Orleans city-scape flowing behind her.

“Well. People now days have so many new shiny things to play with. Whether it’s a Vilecio Product or a Hartley Industries product. From Neuro-Chips, to SMOLs, there’s so much stuff they can *buy*, but what if they could get it for *free*.”

Francesca’s eyebrow raised.

Brittany continued, “Really, the only reason people work is to make money to buy more crap they don’t need. To fill their hedonistic desires. What if we give them the opportunity to cut out the middle man and allow them to work for us for a chance to have those desires met.”

Brittany knew how preposterous this all sounded, less than 1% of 1% of Vilecio employees made it to anywhere near her level. Most were at the whims of herself and others like her.

“Look. When most Americans turn 18, they have a few choices: College, the trades, try to be entrepreneur, or join the military and go kill people in a country you never heard of. We can be that fifth option. Instead of a product, we’re selling a completely new life: At 18, they can sign a 40 year contract with us. Their bodies and minds are ours to do with as we please, but in return they get the chance to be one of us.”

Francesca stopped Brittany, “And how do we tell them that only a small percentage of them, maybe .000001% will ever be seen as human again?”

“All about Framing.” Brittany replied.

“Well it is daring, but I do like it. Why server the customers when the customers can serve you? People quite literally throwing themselves at our feet. I’ll bring this up to Ann and let you know what she says.” With this, Francesca abruptly ended the meeting.

Brittany leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her breasts. She kicked her feet on her desk and spoke to her living toe rings, “You runts hear that? May be an entire new world ahead of us.”

Suddenly, Brittany’s ear chirped. “Answer.” She spoke aloud.

A young feminine voice filled her ears, “Hi, uh, Miss Dunham.” Brittany knew who it was instantly and struggled to contain her excitement.

“Jennifer! My dear, how have you been.”

On the other end of the line, the younger girl blushed at the thought of Brittany remembering her.

“Very good, Miss Dunham. I was in town for this weekend and was wondering if you’d like to meet up for lunch?” Jenn replied.

Brittany’s answer was quick, “Abso-fucking-lutely!” Coming to the building in 45 minutes and we’ll go out somewhere.

45 minutes later, Brittany stood on Canal street. Towering over most the people around, she saw Jenn’s, comparatively small body bounding through the crowd. Brittany shook her head, not remembering how used to tolerate being so ‘short’ at 5ft 6in.

Jenn and Brittany both released high pitch squeals and embraced. Brittany stooping down to embrace the smaller girl.

“How have you been?” Brittany asked eagerly.

“Oh my god, Miss Dunham. Things have been so great since New Years. In fact that’s why I wanted to meet with you for lunch. As you remember, I graduate next year and I wanted to get ideas about my future.”

“Ohhhh.” Brittany replied sincerely, “I’m honored. I know just the place.”

Before setting on their way, though, Jennifer looked Brittany up and down. Her eyes settled on Brittany’s feet. Her eyes focused on Lyle and Roger wrapped around Brittany’s toes.

“Like them?” Brittany asked, startling Jenn.

“Are those..?” The younger woman began before being cut-off.

“You bet your ass. Hell, you could have older guys with their heads between your toes if you come here!” Brittany yelled, earning some shocked looks from passerby.

Jenn laughed and then sheepishly removed the flats she was wearing. Brittany laughed aloud as she looked down to two young men lying on their backs. Their bodies beaten and covered in sweat.

Jenn stood triumphantly as Brittany admired her trophies.

“And who are these two hunks?” Brittany raised an eyebrow.

“Vilecio’s Intern Program was super competitive, they treated it just like real work! We even got to keep any other interns who didn’t make the cut! The one in my left shoe is my Step-Brother, he thought he was so cool being on the Lacrosse team and on scholarship and then getting the Vilecio internship. The one on the right is..I think Nate? I just call him Flat.”

Brittany stood up to her full height and reached down, patting Jenn on the head. “You know what, let’s walk. It’s only a mile. And this April humidity ain’t that bad. But first, let me slip into something more comfortable.”

Jenn watched as Brittany undid her heels and stepped onto the sidewalk barefoot.

Carrying her oversized purse, Brittany reached down and picked-up her heels and placed them gingerly into it. She then brought out a pair of flip-flips and slapped them onto the concrete, her titanic peds slid into them with ease.

“Always come prepared!” she emphasized to Jenn.

Lyle struggled to breath as the humid air smothered him along with Brittany’s own sweat and skin. He listened as the to massive women talked above. His body getting a brief respite from the cool concrete. In this small moment of peace, he thought back to how he used to be the big guy. How he’d also go down to his favorite Po-Boy shop for lunch. A pained sigh left his mouth only to be muffled by Brittany’s flesh. His mind was soon brought back to reality as Brittany’s feet slid into the flip-flops. He screamed in pain as the Flip-flops thong rubbed against his body.

Brittany looked down as Jenn slid her bare feet back into her flats. The giantess waved as the tiny boys were once more placed under her protégé’s soles.

“Oh my god, their so adorbs. College boys, right?” Brittany spoke to Jenn.

Jenn giggled, “College boys. And you should see them around my roommates. How embarrassed they are when we bring other guys home.”

“How humiliating.” Brittany replied with feign concern.

As they walked down Magazine Street, Brittany and Jenn took in the sights and sounds and smells of the city. Their body’s glistening with sweat as the midday Sun along with the humid air enacted their effects.

With her flip-flops slapping rhythmically against her soles, Brittany could feel the dirty of the street accumulating. Something to be addressed later.

Roger, an absolutely broken man at this point, babbled synonyms as his body was covered by Brittany’s sweat and the city’s grime. “Roses….Chocolate….Baby’s breath…”

Brittany had Roger’s feed playing on low nearly constantly. It often surprised her some of the things he’d come up with.

The two women walked past a window displaying some of Vilecio’s newest products. The Neuro Chip 3.0 was on display along with a SMOL enlistment form. While they walked, Jenn regaled Brittany with the story of her final days of the internship.

 

“…and before I left, Hannie got reassigned to the Beijing office. We had a going away party for her, all the interns got their licks. And then on the final week, they announced demotions. I was so scared, Miss Dunham.”

“As you should be” Brittany replied matter-of-factly.

“Fred was so sure I was going to be demoted. He bought a case to bring me home to mom and dad in. You wouldn’t believe his face when they announced his name!” Jenn spoke joyously and placed pressure on her left foot. “In fact, he planned on giving me to his Intern Crush, Bethany, but joke’s on him. She hasn’t seen him since demotion and we’re having an Intern reunion this weekend, hence why I’m in town.”

“Oh that’ll be so fun!” Brittany thought about the humiliation that would be inflicted.

As they neared their destination, sweat had began to pool in areas. Ben screamed in pain as Brittany’s ass-cheeks acted as funnels guiding rivulets of sweat into his mouth. The warm, moist, darkness was reminiscent of a Biblical Hell.

Once they reached their destination, Brittany turned to Jenn and asked, “Outside or Inside?”

“Absolutely Outside.” Jenn chimed happily.

Though they were placed underneath the shade of the sidewalk’s overhang, Brittany made sure to stretch her legs into the sunlight.

“This place is sooo cute.” Jenn leaned over the table to Brittany

“Isn’t it?” Brittany replied, “Lyle actually took me here during my first months with Vilecio. I thought he’d enjoy to catch a whiff of it.”

Listening to his captor, Lyle grew angry and attempted to break free. He screamed as he pulled at his cuffs, his body threating to tear itself in half.

Feeling Lyle loosening on her toe, Brittany took a sip of sweet tea and non-chalantly tapped her ear and told Jenn “watch this” while looking at Lyle

Lyle suddenly felt extremely hungry for salt. He ceased his resistance and pressed his face deep into the webbing of Brittany’s Big and Second toe. He licked and suckled her sweat and the accumulated dirt like it was like the finest steak he had ever tasted.

“What the hell was that?” Jenn watched as the living toe-ring writhed with pleasure.

“Oh something new that was passed down. I can control anyone of trophy’s Neuro-chips to feel what I want them to feel.” Brittany took another sip of Sweet Tea and stretched her legs in satisfaction

“I definitely need that. Fred absolutely hates licking my arm pits after track practice.” Jenn replied with a saddened look on her face.

“Awww. Here. Give him to me.” Brittany extended her gigantic hand across the table.

“What?” Jenn asked confused.

“Reach in little flat and give me little man.” Brittany replied with a fake Russian accent

Jenn laughed and removed her flat. Fred’s 6-inch body hung between her fingers dejectedly as she reached across the table and dropped him into Brittany’s hand.

A ping announced that V had picked-up Fred’s Vilecio ID. “V, assign task ‘joy’ to this V-ID.”
V’s voice answered back in Brittany’s ear “Joy assigned.”

“Wonderful!” Brittany exclaimed, earning some stares from nearby tables.

“Here you go. It’s like programming a remote. First, say ‘associate joy’, then direct Fred to what will give him joy, then his Neuro chip will take care of the rest.”

Jenn took Fred back as Brittany watched intently. Brittany’s fist wrapped snuggly around he step-brother, she lifted her left arm.

“V. Associate Joy.”

At first, Fred resisted, but Brittany and Jenn both watched in awe as the Neuro chip did its job. Fred’s face buried into his step sister’s armpit, his tongues, teeth, and lips worked in unison on the sweaty stubble.

“That’s such a good boy.” Jenn purred. “I can’t wait to show Beth what you’ve become.”

“Thank you, Jigantic Jenn.” Fred replied with the name Jenn had been forcing him to use for her.

Brittany and Jenn both laughed so hard from this they nearly spilled their drinks.

After a nearly 2 hour long lunch, the two said their goodbyes. Jenn couldn’t wait to show off Fred at the Intern reunion while Brittany stomped along back to her office.

As she entered her office, Brittany kicked her flip-flops across the room and savored the cool marble on her soles. Tapping her ears, she listened in on Lyle who was still slurping away and then to Roger who was still running down words “Puppy Kisses…Fresh Linen…”

“Guys. Gals. I got lunch for you.” She walked over to her Trophy Case and lifted her left leg. The dirt-covered sole was presented to her audience who all groaned. “Oh y’all hush. It was this or shoe bread again. And, to be honest, I forgot shoe bread.”

She picked up the case and dumped its contents on her desk.

She then moved behind her desk and fell into her plush chair at her desk she removed Lyle and Roger from her sweaty digits, but left them in there circular state.

Hailey walked past Roger’s mumbling form and saw that his entire body was covered in dirt from the ground. She shook her head in, both, disgust, and sympathy.

Approaching their owner’s 22 inch soles, the menagerie slowly approached her skin.

“Oh my pets, life is certainly good. I get to relax, y’all get a hot meal. What could be better?”

Lauren could feel the heat emanating from her titanic boss’ foot. She looked around with tears in eyes, hoping for some way out of the disgusting task, but it was no use. She and her comrades began by licking Brittany’s heels.

As skin was cleaned, Brittany moved her feet down so that her trophy’s could continue working. Until they were at her toes.

Brittany looked out the window as her shrinkees worked to clean her skin. The peacefulness was abruptly interrupted, however, as her computer screen lit up with Francesca’s face.

“Miss Hartsworth!” Brittany sat-up and pulled her feet from her desk, this sent her trophies across the desk.

“I’m not interrupting am I?” Francesca asked.

“No ma’am!” Brittany crossed her ankles anxiously under the desk.

“Good. I have great news. Ann loved your proposal! We will be enacting the ‘Better Vilecio, Better You’ program this summer. We’re expecting 100,000 signees the first month. In fact, it will be subscription based. So they will be paying us to be SMOL and then if they stop paying, they don’t get UnSMOL’d!”

Brittany clapped.

“Have a great rest of your day, Britt.” Francesca’s signed off quickly.

Brittany knew this meant another promotion soon. She jumped from her chair and screamed, “V! Play Belinda Carlise!”

Brittany danced with the city of New Orleans behind and below her as the music blared in her office ‘…OOOH HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH…”

New Look by makebelieve

Lauren worked to buff her boss’ gigantic pinky nail. The pink polish revealed her own reflection back to her, Brittany’s face far above, focused on other things. It was if to taunt the smaller girl.

Lauren thought back to her first interview with Brittany. How awesome it would be to work for a woman 2 years older than herself. A woman so young, but already making moves. All the things she hoped to learn. Instead, less than a year later, Brittany had gotten all the use she wanted, and Lauren was demoted. Lauren’s career and life changed at the whim of Brittany.

“Little Lauren.” Brittany chimed above, “You missed a couple of cuticles.”

Lauren, visibly tense, turned upward with a fake smile, “Terrible sorry, Miss Dunham, I’ll go back and fix them.” Lauren’s Australian accent came through Brittany’s ears.

Brittany smiled down at the tiny woman and replied back mockingly, “That’d be great of ya mate.”
Brittany then lifted her index finger and poked Lauren’s breasts, “Cuz if ya don’t, then you might go down under…if you know what I mean.”

Lauren’s face burned with anger, “Fucking dumb yank.” She thought to herself.
“Absolutely, Miss Dunham.” Is what came out of her mouth.

As the Sun set on the Crescent city, Brittany was getting ready for a night out with other VPs and Directors. It was only a month until Vilecio rolled out the program she had envisioned. This was to be Brittany’s big step onto the stage. All those at Vilecio would know to respect and fear her.

Meanwhile, below Brittany’s desk. Hailey and Damien toiled at her toes. Only this time they had company; 8 other shrinkees to be precise.

The 8 were employees who were ‘retired early’. Only in their 30s and 40s, the company had lost is use for them. Instead of letting them walk free to pursue their lives elsewhere, they were relegated to the company’s “Need 1 take 1” program. To be leased out to any Vilecio employee as seen fit. All they knew is that they were between some bratty 20-something’s toes; they didn’t care who it was or why.

“Sorry!” Hailey yelled as the paint brush she carried slipped from her grasp and slapped one unfortunate woman across the face.

“Please help us!” Another woman screamed, but Hailey remained focused on the task at hand. She dared not defy Brittany.

Damien watched out of the corner of his eye as one man tried to escape. He worked to push Brittany’s middle and ring toe apart only for the digits to squeeze him even tighter.

“I wouldn’t try that if I were youuuu.” Brittany sung above as her, now perfectly manicured, hands worked to apply makeup to her face.

Damien looked over at the man who went limp between the digits holding him tight.

Brittany’s fingers worked meticulously until she conducted one final once-over in her handheld mirror. Her eye-lashes were perfectly lifted, makeup was carefully blended, and lipstick sharply applied. With a final pucker of her lips, she blew a kiss to herself and closed the mirror with a satisfying clack.

“Tracy. Lauren. Y’all put this back where it belongs.”

Brittany watched with joy as the shrunken girls team lifted the, near weightless to her, mirror away. She then scooted her chair back and watched as Hailey and Damien put the final touches on her toes with their audience of 8 writhing in misery.

“Y’all nearly done down there?” Brittany shouted down.

“Yes. Goddess.” Damien replied, choking back his spite.

“And you, Snailey?” Brittany chided her other slave.

“Yes, Gorgeous.” Hailey stepped back from Brittany’s right pinky toe.

“Don’t my piggies just look pretty in pink!?” Brittany squealed and grabbed a nearby pen-like device. She reached down toward her feet and clicked the pen so that an invisible, but warm, beam contacted the Nail polish – it cured instantly.

“Perfect! Now you two go get my Black Peep-Toe Slingbacks.” Brittany shooed Hailey and Damien off to their task which would probably take 10 minutes. Brittany’s office, though easy for her to move across, proved to be an entire continent for the shrinkees.

“As for y’all.” Brittany spoke to her company-owned shrinkees. “Better get y’all back to the 1-for-1 before I’m charged for an extra day.” She reached across her desk and grabbed a Matte Black Metal case that resembled a small suitcase. She scanned her finger to open the case and revealed a foam interior with, 8 3-inch cutouts. 1-by-1, Brittany removed the people from her toes. Some defeated, other’s kicking and scream.

“Please! Don’t do this!” One woman screamed. She look to be in her late 40s. “I have a daughter your age, I just want to see her one more time.”

Brittany paused and a look of concern crossed her face. “That’s so sad…” she began, “If you’d like I can arrange for you to be assigned to her the next time she’s at a V-Spa.”

“FUCK YOU!” The woman spat at Brittany.

“Aw. That ain’t no way to talk to somebody trying to help you, honey.” Brittany forcefully pressed the woman into the case. A couple shrinkees later, Brittany closed the case, sealing those inside off from the outside world. As she stood over her desk, she looked down at Chad, Lyle, Tanner, Regina, and Ben (who had since been released from her butt).

Chad was enraptured by the sight. All 7ft of Brittany towered above. The New Orleans night shining behind her, giving a soft glow to her silhouette. An orange midi dress covered her body to just below the knees. It was an interesting color choice with her nails and lips, but one that worked on her. Her well rounded breasts held comfortably in place. And her shoulder length auburn-blonde hair was perfectly waved, almost appearing in motion.

“I’m in love.” Chad whispered under his breath.

“No office fraternization.” Brittany whispered back and tapped her ear which caused Chad to fall to his knees in pain.

Regina added to Chad’s praise, “You really do look gorgeous, ma’am.”

Brittany’s eyes focused on the 7-inch Red-head. She replied with a smile, “Aww. If only you been this sweet prior. Maybe you wouldn’t be here now.”

Regina’s mind went back to the day Brittany caught her mocking her in the break room and how that sealed her fate for her demotion weeks later.

While she waited for her shoes, Brittany couldn’t help but stare at her reflection in window. How stunning and dashing she looked. Her immense size. She flexed her arms and laughed at their muscular definition. A far cry from the scrawny girl that was easily hazed in college. She looked at the reflections of shrinkees how pitiful they all looked. Naked save for the cuffs she had adorned them all with. Even if they were all grown back to their normal sizes at that moment, none of them would look the same as they did prior to Brittany’s ownership of them. She had broken every single one. Doubters, Rivals, Usurpers. All of them had fallen to be nothing more than specks in her world.

“Miss Dunham.” A high-pitched voice pulled her from her thoughts.

Hailey stared up in awe at her college gigantic rival. She remembered in college how she used to lord her 5ft 10in size over Brittany’s 5ft 6in. It was only 4 inches, but it felt like so much more. Now she craned her neck to even look toward Brittany’s face. Hailey couldn’t help but be entranced.

Brittany’s barefeet rested firmly on the ground as her toned calves supported her large thighs and up all the way to her broad shoulders.

“Who would’ve thought 4 years ago that you’d be looking up to me like this, Hail’s.”

Hailey merely nodded. There was nothing to be said.

Brittany lifted her left foot and slid it into the heel. Hailey and Damien needed no orders as they quickly adjusted the straps and secured their owner’s foot in. The process repeated with her right foot.

Finally, with 3 extra inches added to her height, Brittany was ready for the night ahead.

She turned once more to all her trophies. All 10 of them now gathered on her desk.

“I’d just really like say, I wouldn’t be here without y’all and, as a reward, each one of you is joining me tonight.”

With a few taps of her ear, all 10 tinies screamed in terror as they felt the neuro chips overriding their brains’ control of their bodies.

Lauren and Regina found themselves cuffed together in a large circle. “Gorgeous anklet” Brittany commented before unclipping and reclipping the girls to her right ankle.

“A few toe rings.” Hailey, Damien, and Roger were slipped onto Brittany’s titanic digits. Their bodies in Joy mode already.

“A nice thumb ring.” Tracey’s contorted body was slipped onto Brittany’s right thumb.

“Earrings.” As Tanner and Lyle were hung in place.

“Ben up the butt.” Brittany laughed at the joke her former boss’ life had become.

“And, for little Chad, I have a special place for you.” Brittany pulled a solid gold lace chain from her desk and attached Chad whom she had manipulated into a cross shape. She clasped the chain around her neck so that Chad’s Cross-Shaped form hung delicately between her breasts.

She walked slowly across her office, enjoying the feeling of the tiny bodies against her skin. Within her office’s bathroom she stared at the 30ft tall full-length mirror. Her body adorned with her shrinkees, she felt like a queen.

Chad dangling between her breasts, but completely unable to enjoy it without her saying.

With a final smirk and wave of her hair, Brittany turned to leave her office.

“Let’s make this a night to remember, y’all.”

The clacking of her heels echoed through the floor as she made her way down to the waiting limo to meet the 4 other women who were joining her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

I'm planning to make this a 10 page story spanning this entire year for Brittany, her trophies, and any others.

New Power by makebelieve

Brittany threw her head back and shucked down her 10th Oyster of the night. Her long tongue had no issues with pulling the mollusk from its shell.

Tracy cringed and gagged. She absolutely hated seafood and, unfortunately, her position around Brittany’s thumb got her up close and personal each time Brittany grabbed another delicacy.

With a slurp and smack of her lips, Brittany threw the empty shell from her hand into a bucket placed in the middle of the table. A satisfying ping echoed up from the bucket as Brittany reached for another Oyster. She made sure to get her thumb as close as possible to the slick and salty surface.

Tracy wanted to scream, but physically could not as Brittany had crippled her voice box for the night. The last thing Brittany wanted was Tracy thinking she still had any say as a former executive.

“You know she hates Seafood, right?” A voice from Brittany’s left grabbed her attention.

Brittany held up her left finger to indicate that she needed a second as she slurped down her just acquired treat.

“Oh,” Brittany turned her head, her tongue licking the salty bring from her lips, “I absolutely know. But she eats shoe bread, so I don’t really think her taste matters all that much anymore.”

This earned a small laugh from Brittany’s cohort to the left. “Ohhh, Tracy.” The voice began “I remember how you used to control the menu whenever we all went out. Can’t have X, must have Y. Now look at you. A mark of success on another woman’s career.”

“Damn, Margot. Cutting straight to it, huh?” Brittany raised her eyebrows to the 6ft 7in Brunette to her left. Margot Nolan, the director of Customer Services for Vilecio South.

“Too mean?” Margot looked genuinely apologetic, “I’m sorry, once I get a few Old Fashions in me, I loose my filter.”

Brittany patted Margot’s back, “No! What you said was absolutely perfect. We can’t have little Tracy here forgetting her place in the world.”

Margot smiled and then reached her hand toward the center of the table to grab a Smoked Salmon roll. Brittany couldn’t help but notice a bracelet of three male shrinkees wrapped around Margot’s wrist.

“I love your bracelet.” Brittany pointed.

Margot blushed as she pulled her hand back from the table, “Oh thank you! I know it’s not much, they’re my only 3 right now, but I’m hoping to have a collection like yours one day.”

“To our success.” With this, Brittany raised her Martini and Margot raised her Old Fashion. The two clinked glasses happily.

As she took a sip of her Cocktail, Margot looked around the table. Besides herself and Margot there were:

Tasha Mortensen – A 7ft 3in African American woman. She was a couple years older than Brittany at 28 years-old and served as the Vice President of PR for Vilecio East.

Heather Yates – Another 7 footer. Her red hair and freckles popped-out in the soft lighting of the room. She was also the oldest of the group at 32. Vice President of Finances for Vilecio Cascadia.

Penelope Yu – The smallest at the table at only 6ft 5in, but she was quickly moving up. She worked under Heather as a transfer from the Beijing office, though originally born and raised in Atlanta.

Together, the five women enjoyed the spread set before them. A seemingly never-ending supply of small snacks and drinks to fill their unending appetites. They sat overlooking the Mississippi River from a private room in a restaurant which Margot’s mother owned.

“So did you all hear about the new Sexual Harassment program?” Tasha spoke up.

“Oh yeah!” Brittany replied, “Francesca was showing me the results first hand the other day.”

“So, it’s apparently cut down payroll by 5%. Coincidentally, 5% of Vilecio’s male employees now average under 5 inches.” Tasha continued. “It’s really been great for morale. A lot of our younger girls didn’t think they’d find a place for themselves at the top, but their male coworkers so graciously made room!”

This earned laughter around the table.

“A little secret.” Heather leaned in, “This also allows us to pay the men A LOT less in-case they fear retaliation.”

More laughter.

“Ope. Sorry. I forgot we were in mixed company.” Heather was briefly embarrassed as a male waiter poured her another glass of water.

“It is no matter, ma’am.” The waiter replied, “Miss Nolan’s family pays me I think more than enough to get by on.” He bowed and moved out the room.

“Well he was very pleasant.” Penelope spoke after a sip of water.

“Oh, that’s Ted.” Margot spoke, “He was my high-school sweetheart, but then dumped me when he went Tuscaloosa. I had daddy ruin his family with some lawsuits and now he works for us. I always ask that he be my waiter when I have a date or event.”

“That’s how you do it!” Heather smacked the table in satisfaction.

Brittany continued to sip on her cocktail as she enjoyed the conversation. Her mind thought briefly to Ben between her cheeks. A quick tap of the ear and she felt his miniscule tongue working in the crevice which he was trapped. Her eyes travelled around the table and took in the sight. Shrinkees had grown more popular than precious metals and diamonds in recent years. Especially at Vilecio where higher-ups enjoyed the fruits of their labor in more than one way.

Tasha wore, no less than 4 shrinkee rings on hare large fingers and a necklace made up of 5 shrinkees dangled around her neck; it hung just barely over her cleavage.

Penelope, meanwhile, went the minimal route. She wore a red-haired woman wrapped around her left big toe and a bracelet on her left arm of 1 large shrinking, probably about 8 inches.

Heather wore the most shrinkees, Brittany counted 12 at one point. She really admired Heather’s creativity as well. The older woman had placed her blonde hair into a bow style. Two shrinkees acted as hair clips. Of coursed her toes were adorned in shrinkees and her ears each had a platinum blonde dangling from them.

“They’re not natural.” Heather quipped at Brittany as she caught the younger woman staring at her earrings.

“Huh-what?” Brittany stumbled over her words as she was pulled from her thoughts.

“Not natural. Little Cathy here, Heather tapped the writhing woman on her left ear, was a tan brunette. While Monica, Heather flicked the woman on her right ear, was a red-head. I really wanted a matching pair, and men would not be as elegant, so I had some work done.”

“They’re gorgeous.” Brittany replied in admiration and jealousy. She wished she had taken the effort to modify Tanner and Lyle.

“Thank you. One is my former sister-in-law. She married my brother and had the gall to cheat on him WHILE working for me. The other is my actual sister. She was the older, smarter, prettier one. However, when she found herself without a job, it was little sis to the rescue. Now they both get to hang around while I live my best life.” A sadistic smile crossed Heather’s face as she took a sip of wine.

“Is that Little Miss Tracy I see?” Tasha spoke next while looking at Brittany’s thumb.

Brittany looked down and saw Tracy turn a bright shade it red. “Why yes it is, thank you for noticing!” Brittany smiled back.

“I was wondering what Ann did with her after failing on the SMOL Russia rollout last year.” Tash was obviously curious.

“Oh yes. When I got promoted one time last year, Francesca gave her to me as a gift. She said it was to remind me of where I was going and to always stay focused lest I become like Tracy…would you like to try her on?” Brittany finished her sentence with the question to Tash.

“Oh I couldn’t.” The larger woman waved her hand sheepishly.

“No, I insist.” Brittany slipped Tracy from her thumb and tossed her to Tasha who caught the smaller woman easily in her palm.

Brittany watched as Tash smirked while rolling Tracy around in her hand. The giant woman inspected the shrinkee like a hawk toying with its food. “Ya know. When I first started here, I worked directly under Tracy. “

“Really?” Brittany was unaware of this fact

“Oh yeah. Graduated top of my class. Had a scholarship to an MBA program. She wanted me to be her secretary.” Tasha slipped Tracy over her left thumb while she spoke.

“No way! You’re, like, one of the smartest people I know. Heck, I model my career after yours.” Brittany was shocked.

“She absolutely did.” Tash confirmed, “Well, I guess now she learned her place?” Tasha held out her hand to admire her former boss wrapped around her thumb.

“Oh. I’ll say she’s just not putting only her own foot into her mouth nowadays.” Brittany joked.

Laughter from around the table followed.

“Dang. This really does feel nice.” Tasha continued to manipulate Tracy in her hands.

“You know. I’d be more than welcome to loan her to you for however you’d like.” Brittany spoke to, Tasha

“Oh. I couldn’t. She represents so much to you.” Tasha tried to protest.

“It’s okay! I have enough shrinkees and have a feeling I’ll have one or two more after this week.” Brittany alluded to her upcoming promotion.

“If you insist.” Tasha shrugged and reached under the table.

Brittany was curious until Tasha pulled her right foot from under the table. Tracy was wrapped perfectly around her big toe.

“Now. That! Is where the executive belongs. Ground floor. Tasha Tower!”

“Oh god!” Brittany let out a humorous scream and Tracy struggled against the titanic digit.

“Careful, ma’am. I haven’t showered all day after playing tourist, so they may be a bit ripe.” Tasha yelled down to her new captive before sliding her feet underneath the table once more.

“I think that’s a perfect note to end the night on. Don’t you, ladies?” Margot spoke and received an affirmative around the table. “Great. Ted, be a doll and clean up this mess.” Margot watched as Ted scurried into the room and began clearing the remaining food and dirty dishes from the table. “Good boy.” She spoke one last time as the quintet rose from their seats. Her height belittling Ted’s 5ft 10in body.

The women hugged one another outside the restaurant and said their goodbyes. Promises were made about meeting again and making this an annual tradition. Nobody knew if they would hold, but it was nice to think they’d all be around next year.

Brittany walked back home. It was only 2 miles, and she didn’t really have much to fear at her height. Beside all Vilecio Exec’s were tracked by the company. So if anything did happen to her, she was pretty sure Ann or Francesca would have a security force to her location quickly.

Once again, her trusty flip-flops had replaced her heels. Her massive purse would be the size of a backpack on a smaller woman, but it was a perfect handbag at her current size.

As she walked, her phone buzzed. “V. Read message.” She commanded as V read the message in her ear.

From: Intern Jenn

Miss D! I could not wait to tell you. I secured a position with Vilecio after graduation next year! And, guess what, they’re starting me with a promotion. I’m going to be 6ft even when I start! I can’t wait to begin working for you!

Brittany smiled. She was the one who had pushed all the paperwork through and slipped in the promotion as well. Actually it was to replace one of her guys who was the victim of the new HR hunt, but it was a bonus to make Jenn happy. Brittany was raised alone, so it almost felt like she had a little sister to watch over now.

“V. Send reply.”

Happy 4 U 😊

As she walked, Brittany enjoyed the slap of her flip-flops against her soles. Her human toe rings constantly licking her digits was a nice touch. Suddenly another buzz.

“V. Play message.”

“Britt. I need you to present trophies tomorrow. I will be out of town
-FH”

Brittany stopped in her tracks. Handing out trophies was a huge honor. Literally deciding a person’s fate for the rest of their lives. Normally this was only done by C-suite Vilecio Execs, but most regional offices relied on somebody coming from HQ. Francesca giving her this task was almost like a dry run to be a C-level exc. Brittany screamed with happiness and nearly ran home, much to the chagrin of her shrinkees.

THE NEXT DAY

Brittany stood dressed in a Purple Blouse and Slim Khakis. Her feet adorned with a pair of black flats. Within her left flat, Lyle and Roger acted as Insoles while Hailey and Regina were in her right flat. She wiggled her toes with glee, unintentionally pounding her shrinkees faces.

“…and with that, I, Brittany Dunham, officially commence the Quarter 1 demotion ceremony…”

“Amanda Vitale, please step forward.” Brittany watched as a 5ft 8in woman stepped from the 6 people lined up before her in the lobby of their building. Demotion ceremonies were always held in building’s lobbies for all to see. They acted as a recruiting tool for new employees and a deterrent for existing ones.

“Amanda, I am happy to present to you V-ID: 678549, formerly Henry Anderson.” Amanda presented the shrinkee in a clear case which displayed his naked, sobbing body for all to see.

“Oh my god. No way. Henry was my cubicle mate. I was wondering where he disappeared to earlier this week. He used to always beg me to keep my shoes on because of how much my feet bothered him.” Amanda raised the case to her face, “I know what you’ll be doing, little guy.” Amanda skipped away with sardonic glee.

Brittany shook her head; she remembered her first trophy ceremony. How ecstatic she was to hold Ben in her hands. How she felt like a god with another person’s life at her control.

“George Blankenship.” She called the next name. “Uh. Here, miss.” A scrawny 5ft 9in man approached. Obviously not blessed with the best physical genetics. “George, I am happy to present you V-ID 78749, formerly known as Trey Henderson.”

“Oh geez! This is great.” George replied in monotone, “Trey, my buddy, you’re going to be helping me with my models from now on.” George spoke to the man in his hand who screamed and pounded the glass.

Thus, Brittany worked through the list until getting to the last name.

“Roberta Gonzales.” Brittany’s call was answered as a 5ft 11in woman stepped forward. “
Roberta, I am pleased to present you V-ID:98777, formerly…Robert Gonzales?” Brittany lifted an eyebrow.

“No relation.” Roberta replied matter of factly before snatching her trophy and galloping back to work.

With a laugh, Brittany announced the end of the ceremony and thanked all those who attended. She did not return to her office, however. Instead she walked outside to enjoy the building’s garden area. A beautiful day, she wanted to sit outside and contemplate her success. Also, she wanted to check on Regina who was on vagina duty this week.

Once outside, Brittany sat a bench in the shade of a Magnolia tree and stretched out. She closed her eyes to relax, but was interrupted by a femine voice.

“Noooo! That’s not how you do it, you’re going to starve to death. You have to get each crumb. I know you’d rather die, but I’m not going to let you…”

Brittany opened her eyes and rose from her lounging position. Carefully, she walked to where the voice was coming from. A secluded corner of the garden.

“Here. Let me get more for you.” Brittany watched as one of the trophy winners sat on a bench, her legs stretched in front of her. Her trophy at her bare feet failingly wildly.

“What’s going on?” Brittany stepped from her hiding spot and approached the girl who jumped with fright.

“Oh! Miss Dunham! I, uh, was trying to give my little guy lunch.” The girl shyly looked down to her feet which were covered in “Shrinkee Slop” as it had been called. A cheap way to feed shrinkees as they couldn’t eat a lot of real food.

“And why this way?” Brittany was curious now. Most people gave their shrinkees shoe bread or let them eat from from a slop bowl.

“Well, my shrinkee,” the girl began but was interrupted by Brittany.

“V-ID:75223, Brandon Hansen?”

The girl nodded, “He’s actually my best friend’s older brother. He’s 6 years older than us both and would always bully my best friend growing up. So when he found out I was getting his older brother, he asked if I would force him to eat from my feet and record it for him. So then he’d have something to play at family get togethers.”

“That is so ridiculously cruel. I love it!” Brittany slapped her thigh. “Let me help.”

The girl pulled her feet back and Brittany stepped forward, but remained standing, “Hey little guy, do you know who I am?” she asked, tuning her implant to pick up his voice.

“You’re Battleaxe Britt.” He replied.

Brittany laughed, “Is that seriously what you all call me downstairs?”

The girl shrugged why the miniature man nodded.

“Well, listen here, Brandon. You’re in a new world now.” Brittany slid off her flats as she spoke, much to the relief of her shrinkees. “And your entire existence relies on this girl here.” She pointed to the girl sitting still on the bench.

“Fuck her and fuck my brother. They’re not going to humiliate me.”

Brittany shrugged and lifted her right foot above little Brandon, its shadow blocking the Sun. She quickly dropped it, pressing the man into the concrete below and her sole above. His muffle screams buried into her instep.

“Oh yeah. That’s the stuff.” Brittany turned her head to the girl. “See, you can’t be nice with them. No pleases. No thank you’s. That’s why they were demoted. They did not know how to listen. At this stage, you have to be direct and rough with them.” She lifted her foot and stepped back, “Now you try.” Brittany extended her hand and helped the girl up. The difference in size was amazing.

The girl lifted her foot into the air and paused. She glanced at Brittany who smiled and gave a thumbs up.

The girl’s foot plunged onto Brandon, trapping him once again, though not nearly as rough as Brittany had done.

“Now tell him you mean business.”

“Listen, Brandon.” The 23 year-old began, “I don’t care if you don’t want to do this. Your life is mine now. Whatever I say you do. Got it?” She looked toward Brittany for reassurance.

Brittany clapped her hands with glee, “More!”

“If I say lick my feet, you lick my feet. If I fart, you say it smells nice. If I spit on the ground, you drink it up.”

Brittany could see the confidence coming into the young woman.

The girl lifted her foot after some minutes of this. Both she and Britt stood side by side staring down at the beaten and humiliated figure. Their hands on their hips, they looked like Amazonian warriors.

“Are you going to listen now, or do I have to sick the Battleaxe on you again?” The woman asked.

Brandon answered her question by running over and licking between the toes of her left foot.

“Good boy!” The girl shouted. “Now my foot is sticky. Here, lick this up too.” Globules of spit trailed from the smaller woman’s mouth and landed on her toes.

“Thanks, Miss Dunham.” The woman honestly looked like she was about to cry with happiness as she pulled out her phone and began recording.

At this scene, Brittany placed her feet back into her flats and turned heel. On her way through the lobby, she watched as a group of Directors had their toes pampered by demoted interns.

New Perspective by makebelieve

June was always boring. No major holidays. The weather outside hot and sticky. All planning for the new Customer-Employee program was complete. There was absolutely nothing to do. Brittany couldn’t even find the desire to torture her shrinkees.

“Y’all just do whatever. I think I’m going to take a nap.” Brittany announced to her trophies with a tired voice.

Just as she leaned back to sleep, however, an alarm blared and red lights flashed around the building.

V’s electronic voice blared through the building’s sound system, “Code 12 on Floor 35”.

“Well this is interesting.” Brittany spoke to herself and her shrinkees. Floor 35 is where the SMOL process took place. A Code 12 meant there was breach. Corporate never clearly defined what ‘breach’ meant only that all VPs and Directors respond whenever one was announced, which was very rare across the entire company. This was, in fact, Brittany’s first time experiencing a Code 12.

“Well, runts, I gotta go.” Brittany jumped from her chair and grabbed her shrinkees in her hand. She quickly ran past their enclosure and dumped all 9 inside. Her bare feet slapped against the floor as she ran from her office. In her excitement, she had left her shoes behind.

As she ran down the hallway, Brittany’s, now 7ft 6in body moved deceivingly quick. Her long legs covering strides at nearly twice the rate of her original height. She took the stairs and arrived on the 35th floor in less than 2 minutes. Coincidentally, Margot arrived at the same time. She looked up to her taller superior.

“What’s going on?” Margot asked.

“I’m honestly not sure.” Brittany replied

The two stood dumbfounded by the stairwell until they heard shouting voices.

“Stop him!”
“You can’t escape justice!”
“You’re going to make me late for lunch!”

Suddenly, a 4ft tall man rounded a corner. His body completely naked. His eyes grew a large as he set sight on Brittany and Margot.

“Caleb?” Brittany shouted in confusion as the little guy took another sharp turn around another corner. He was shortly followed by three women dressed in containment suits.

“Which way did that little bastard go?” the head of the trio stopped and asked Brittany.

“Was that Mr. Adams?” Brittany asked.

“Yes! We had a power surge during demotion and the sneaker fucker was able to duck out. We weren’t even closed to finished with him.” One of the women replied.

“No way. The CTO getting a demotion? I wonder who he piss-“ Brittany began to speak, but was cut off.

“There he goes!” One of the woman pointed down the hall as Caleb’s bare ass ran past.

As the three demotion techs gave chase, Brittany and Margot looked at one other. “Want to see who can catch him first?” Margot asked with a grin.

“Oh. I’m so gonna get the little squirt first.” Brittany replied pushing Margot’s face and getting a head start.

“NO FAIR!” Margot yelled after Brittany.

Though the demotion techs had a head start, they were much shorter than Brittany or Margot. The tallest of the trio stood at only 6ft 2in.

“Later girls!” Brittany heckled as she breezed past the techs, her bare fleet slapping the vinyl floor.

Brittany rounded another corner and watched as Caleb jumped into an elevator.

“Stop!” Brittany tried to yell, but the doors shut in her face moments before she could reach them. “Goddamnit!” She yelled, but then began to laugh as she looked at indicator. Margot and the Demotion Tech were soon standing behind her.

“What’s so funny?” one of the techs asked as she struggled to catch her breath

“Little idiot went up. Best of all. It was the observation deck. Ain’t no way he can hide from us up there.” Brittany replied.

“Alright. I’ll wait for the elevator to come back down if you 4 want to take the stairs.” Margot spoke.

With all in agreement, Brittany and the techs took the stairs, leaving Margot to guard the elevator. The observation deck was on the 46th. Actually, the floor directly beneath Brittany’s.

The four women made quick work of the 12 floors they had to climb and soon poured out of the stairwell.

“Split up.” The lead tech ordered.

Brittany had only been to the observation floor once. Her first day. It was a typical tourist attraction. A way for Vilecio to sell itself while providing a pretty nice view of the city. With it being June a lot of families were on summer vacation so it was fairly packed.

Brittany smiled as she squeezed past groups of people. For the most part, most people paid her no mind, but there were a few second glances here and there. With Vilecio’s growth, more folks became used to 7,10,even 12ft tall people so Brittany wasn’t all that rare.

“Where are you, you little shit?” Brittany asked through gritted teeth.

“Pssst.” A sound grabbed Brittany’s attention. She turned her head left and right, trying to find the source. “Psssssst!” this time louder and Brittany found the source. A girl in a University of Tennessee tank top waved to Brittany and pointed a finger cardboard display of the building. Brittany walked carefully, her bare feet proving to be beneficial as they padded softly against the ground. She grabbed and lifted the display to reveal a sobbing Caleb who fell to his knees.

“Britt! Please. You gotta let me free. I can’t be demoted. I’m too impor-“ His words were cut off as Brittany’s large right hand covered his face.

This draw a few eyes, but for the most part people were too busy with their own selfies and vacations to care. Brittany walked over to the girl with Eric under her arm; his face snuggled into her left armpit.

“Thank you so much. You would not believe the trouble he put us through.” Brittany spoke down.

“Aw, it wasn’t no problem. I remember when my momma was able to SMOL my dad in their divorce. Remember how happy it made her wanted to help y’all out.” The girl replied.

Brittany smiled at this and said goodbye. She spoke into her ear, “Got Caleb.”

Brittany and the demotion techs met at the elevator and rode back down to a giddy Margot.

“HEY LITTLE CALEB!” Margot screamed as the door opened. Brittany still held him snugly under his arm.

“Thanks for your help.” The lead demotion tech thanked Brittany and Margot, “If y’all like, you can come watch the demotion. Hell, as thanks I’ll even let one of you keep him. He was going to be a holiday gift anyways.”

Margot and Brittany both enthusiastically agreed to watch. Of course they had to take proper procedures and get dressed in the proper Personal Protective Equipment.

Four women all stood in the control room of the demotion chamber. 10 gigantic cylinders lined the walls. There were very reminiscent of commercial SMOL changers, but with a few more contingencies and better build quality. The lead tech stood outside, she maneuvered Caleb into his tube and secured him place.

“Please! Don’t do this. I was framed. My family still needs me.”

One of the techs tapped her ear, “We’ve already paid your family for their troubles, Mr.Adams.”

They all could see the life drain from Caleb at this instant as the small man knew is fate was sealed.

“The Order was for 3-inches.” The lead tech confirmed and stepped from the demotion chamber into the control room.

“That’s so small.” Margot replied in awe “All 3 of mine are, at least, 5 inches”

“Oh, he royally fucked-up.” The lead tech spoke back as she began the process. “Allegedly Insider Trading and Embezzlement.”

“Holy shit.” Brittany was shocked, she couldn’t imagine Caleb doing any of that, but she did have to wonder how he got to 12ft so quickly…

“Yep. Word came directly from Ann. Make him a shrinkee’s shrinkee.” The lead tech continued.

As shrinkee’s shrinkee was any shrinkee under 5-inches. For example, Damien.

Within seconds, the process had completed.

“You ladies wanna go see a fresh demotion?”

“PLEASE!” Margot and Brittany replied in unison.

The 5 women stood around the steaming tube as the lead tech tapped on her tablet. With a soft swish, the door peeled open.

Caleb held his breath. He didn’t feel any different, but that didn’t matter. The tube was completely dark and humid. Within a blink, however, he was blinded by the light from the chamber. Slowly opening his eyes, he stared up in awe. All 5 women towered over him in their PPE; they looked like something from a movie.

The women all laughed as Caleb’s screams filled their ears.

“What a wuss.” Margot joked. “Acting like one of us will squish him.”

“I just might.” The lead tech lifted her suited foot over Caleb which earned an even higher-pitched scream. “Alright. That’s enough of that.” With another press of her tablet, Caleb’s screams were muted as he was sucked through a hole in the floor of the tube. “Ladies. Feel free to undress in the control room.”

Back in the control room, Caleb’s miniature body was held within a glass case like those presented at the demotion ceremony. His body having been automatically encased when it was sucked from the shrinking tube.

“Which one of you ladies want him?” The lead tech asked Margot and Brittany as she pulled the case from the wall.

“Brittany.” Margot instantly spoke, “I would rather nobody else be able to torture Caleb than his original intern.”

“Aww, Margot, that’s so sweet. Are you sure?” Brittany asked as the lead tech handed her the glass case.

“I just want some good stories.” Margot replied.

“You got it, babe.” Brittany replied with a laugh.

V-ID:44441, formerly Caleb Adams. Brittany’s V sung in her ear.

“Boys and Girls!” Brittany chimed as she entered her office. “You would not believe the adventure I had. AND I got a new friend for y’all.”

Brittany’s bare feet slapped the floor as she trotted to her desk where she unceremoniously dumbed her new property from the glass case. She fell into her chair and leaned back and placed her feet on the desk. One ankle over the other and wiggled her toes.

“Caleb. Long time, no talk.” Brittany rested her arms behind her head, a smirk of satisfaction, “2.5 years of avoiding me and this is how we meet again. You as nothing more than a speck in my presence.”

“Britt…please….” Caleb’s body hung in shame. His arms at his side, he stood motionless. His head drooped as if to inspect the texture of Brittany’s desk.

“Don’t you dare call me Britt! From now on, it’s Miss Dunham. It’s been a long time since I was your intern. And look how things have changed. 4 years of development and things are as they rightly should be.” Brittany railed into the tiny man. “I trusted you with all the ideas I had and you stole them all for yourself, Mr. Youngest CTO Ever. Now, 29 years old, you’re completely at my mercy.”

“Britt. What I did was wrong. I should’ve given you credit for all those ideas. All the things that grew Vilecio so much. But you must believe that I’m no thief. I poured everything into this company. There’s no way I would do anything to hurt it.” Caleb looked up at his owner with tears in his eyes.

“Frankly, Caleb. I don’t care what you did to get reamed this badly by Ann. What I do care about is that I was going to get you out of my way at some point and this was like Christmas in the Summer. You’re just another trophy in my case now. Another pet to entertain and pamper me. Whatever ‘friendship’ we had in the past has long since been gone.” Brittany watched as Caleb deflated from her words, “From now on, the only reason you exist in this world is for me. And you’re going to love every minute of it.”

Brittany uncrossed her ankles and framed Caleb with her size 21s. She tapped her ear and watched as Caleb’s body robotically approached her right sole.

“Look at how dirty you made my feetsies get. And you should remember how much I hate my feet being dirty. Be a dear and start lapping away at that dirt.” Brittany smiled with glee as she watched Caleb move.

Caleb screamed internally as his body moved without his input. His brain a prisoner inside his own skull. His tongue eagerly lapped away at the dirt on Brittany’s right heel.

“And let’s try the toes.” Brittany lowered her foot, digits splayed.

Caleb’s eyes grew in horror as he was unable to stop his body from diving face first into the webbing between Brittany’s big and second toe on her left foot.

“Ohhhh. That’s it. A little nibblin’ will do nicely as well.” With another tap of her ear, Brittany was in heaven, “Wouldja look here, it’s like that old saying. The student has become the master!”

New Product by makebelieve

As he dangled in the air, Caleb struggled to find words. “Come on, B-britt you do-“ he began only to be cutoff by Brittany

“It’s Miss Dunham, squirt.”

“Miss Dunham. Please. You don’t wanna do this. I mean, you wouldn’t even feel anything.” Caleb’s screamed as his arm dangled from between Brittany’s right thumb and forefinger.

“I do think you’re right about me not feeling anything, that’s why I sent Damien first. Two of y’all should make up for things.” Brittany shot back.

Caleb’s body shook as he looked down. Brittany’s vagina was held open by the fingers of left hand. He thought he could make out Damien’s body writhing within. He turned his head back up to his cruel owner just in time for her to bite her bottom lip, lift an eyebrow, and shrug.

Brittany released her grip on Caleb and watched as his small body fell the 10 inches she was actually holding him. It took only 2 seconds.

Caleb’s naked body soon landed on the moist, plush surface. It was surprisingly comfortably, but soon Brittany’s scent surrounded him. Caleb gagged with each breath. He looked out and up into the sunlight. “Miss Dun-“the tiny voice began to sputter before being cut-off once again.

“Have fun for the next week, Caleb. If you find Damien, give him a kiss for me.” Brittany beamed to her newest pussy pet.

Caleb was sealed in darkness as Brittany’s fingers moved from their spot. He screamed as the walls tightened around him.

Brittany smiled in satisfaction and squeezed her thighs together. At her size, Damien and Caleb were practically imperceptible, but just the thought of the two men having absolutely no way free and being completely at her body’s mercy made Brittany shiver.

Regina, Lauren, Lyle, Tanner, Chad, Ben, and Roger all watched emotionless from within their glass cage.

“How I wish that were me.” Chad mumbled under his breath, but still earned a shock from Brittany.

“Don’t be a perve.” Brittany chided as she rolled off her bed and stood to her full height. Her arms stretched above her head.

The 7 prisoners stared as Brittany’s arms extended above and her toes pressed into the ground. Her toes and fingers wore an emerald green polish. Her calves and thighs flexed putting Brittany’s powerful leg muscles on display. Her ab muscles taunted the tinies as their bodies had grown soft and out of shape. And, finally, her powerful arms stretched above, framing her deceivingly angelic face between them.

“MMmmmmmm!” Brittany’s mouth chewed out a yawn, “That was a dang good stretch, y’all. Now time for me to get dressed and head down to the gym. Busy day!”

The girl had been on the absolute top of the world as her 26th birthday approached. Her program had been a massive hit. People were begging to be signed into servitude by Vilecio all for the chance to become like Brittany or others at her level. Instead, they were used for testing or sold to those who could afford it.

“V. Play the news.” Brittany commanded.

One of her bedroom walls turned into a room-sized screen with a smiling female Anchor.

“I’m here at the V-Spa on Frenchman Street where business is busier than ever. Vilecio’s new employment program has given jobs to those who had no other place in the world.” The camera began to pan out to show the woman was seating in a spa chair. “In fact, I personally have benefited from this as my two sons chose the Vilecio route instead of college.” The camera finished panning out to show the anchor sitting with her feet propped up on a white-leather stool. It then zoomed in to show two tiny boys working tools and lotions onto her feet.

“Are those little Jeremy and Brad?” Another anchor’s voice popped-up.

“You bet they are, Jen! Making mom proud by being productive members of society! Signing off, Joan Smith, Action 4 News.”

The camera then showed the scene back in the studio as a different woman’s face was presented. “As many of those watching us may know. Our station and hundreds of others recently became part of the Vilecio family. I would like to assure you that this will not change the news we bring you or how we down. However, you may notice some differences in the way we do things.” The anchor head then tilted downward with a smile, “Isn’t that right, Bill?”

The camera panned to a 6-inch tall man standing by the anchor’s coffee mug. He tried to hide behind the vessel, but was left bare to world as the woman’s hand lifted the cup to her lips for a sip.

“You may see more of my coworkers like Bill here on set, but don’t be alarmed. This is just a new restructuring plan in place. Joan will be joining me here in the studio as my new co-anchor while my former coworker here will be our new little assistant. He’ll be making sure Joan and I stay awake and chipper to bring you the best stories and most important news.”

With this, the anchor placed her mug back onto the newsdesk, accidentally pinning Bill underneath with a squeak-like scream from the insignificant man.

“Whoops!” The anchor laughed as music began to play and the station cut to commercial.

Brittany checked herself out in her closet’s mirror. She wore a tight purple tank top and black sports bra. Her massive legs wore a pair of black yoga pants which her toned glutes, quads, and calves.

She lifted her arms to flex for herself, her biceps formed effortlessly and with impressive size. Beneath each arm, she had glue a shrinkee. Lyle stuck to her left armpit with Vilecio’s patented Tiny-Tack and Roger was under her right.

Meanwhile, her feet encased in a pair of bright yellow running shows enjoyed the feeling of Hailey, Lauren, Ben, Regina, Tanner, and Chad all squeezed tight together as living insoles.

“How about a 5 mile run to get things started and then about an hour of lifting?” Brittany asked aloud.

This earned screams from her captives.

As she stepped from her home, Brittany was hit with the humid warmth of the late-morning. Noon was fast approaching and things were getting hot and sticky.

“V. Weather.” Brittany tapped her ear.

“83 degrees. Sunny. 85% humidity.” The feminine robot voice answered back.

“Y’all are going to be soaked.” Brittany spoke aloud before telling V to play her workout playlist.

Lyle watched the world go by from within Brittany’s armpit. Witch each gait, Brittany’s arms pumped. Her heartbeat throbbed in his ears. The sweat formed quickly and came in torrents. The Tiny-Tack being used was a new product Brittany had been asked to test before Vilecio fully introduced it to the market. He prayed that it would keep him secure; as much as life sucked now, he could only imagine falling off Brittany’s skin and being eaten by a wild animal or crushed by an unsuspecting passerby.

As much as Lyle and Roger suffered, the sextuplet under Brittany’s feet had it much worse.

Hailey screamed and wept in the darkness as her body was secured to the shoe’s insole by more tiny-tack. Brittany’s giant bare sole bore down on her, Regina, and Chad with an unending pounding. Every time Brittany’s foot lifted, Hailey and the others had a milli-second to catch their breaths for the other shoe, literally dropped. Whenever the massive appendage hit the ground, the shrinkees were pressed deep into skin. A suction like affect forcing them to breath out and then breath in the equivalent of buckets in sweat.

Brittany’s eyes focused on the road ahead, but she took notes with each step. How Lyle and Roger felt under her arms and how well her sockless running shoes worked in conjunction with the shrinkees.

And so, Brittany’s workout routing went. She grew stronger while her trophies withered. Objects to act as steppingstones for her success.

2 hours later, Brittany returned home. She stepped into the cool air of her foyer. Her body was slick with sweat. She stopped at the entry mirror and checked her self out. Her tank-top had become a darker shade of purple after being drenched in her sweat and her yoga pants, though black, were clearly darker around her crotch and ass. She lifted both her arms to reveal Lyle and Roger who were bright red.

Brittany laughed, “Y’all look like a couple mudbugs. Did I steam ya to death?” She teased.

Lyle and Roger both were silent and only gave thousand yard stares.

“Well, I’d say y’all shouldn’t be too worried. Looks like just some friction burn. Sorry for not shaving this morning. I would say that you two were excellent in helping me test the Tiny-Tack.” With this, Brittany game a girly chuckle and placed her arms down.

The giant girl then knelt down and unlaced her left shoe. She slowly and deliberately removed her foot. She couldn’t help but noticed the reddened skin and vascularity of her foot due to the increased blood flow. As she continued to pull her foot loose, the suction forced some of the humid air from inside to rise into the air.

Brittany coughed as her own odour hit her nose.

“Oh God. Y’all. That is rank.” She grimaced and pulled her foot fully free. From this point, she reached inside and carefully removed the insole

Brittany smiled as the nearly two-foot long foam cushion dangled in the air.

Lauren, Tanner, and Ben lay flat. Their bodies securely attached to the sweat-soaked fabric. They had been placed directly under Brittany’s instep. Vilecio’s knew it would require too many shrinkees to act as full insoles; as such, they were going to market a 3-pack of shrinkees as an “arch-support” system.

“Y’all. I just wanna thank you so much.” Brittany spoke to the trio which where held before her face. “That was the best workout I’ve had in ages. I beat my personal record for 5 miles and set a max for squats. I think we’ve found our new home-run product!” She squealed.

Lauren’s stomach dropped as she was reminded, like always, that she wasn’t a person. Merely and tiny, and object, a…product.

 “How about I let y’all dry out while I watch some TV and relax before hopping up to the bath?”

Minutes later, Brittany’s two insoles hung in an open window to dry while she lay on a massive sofa in her sun room overlooking Cheestnut street. As she lay with her body fully stretched out, ankles crossed; she focused on the TV. Her arms arched above her head. Her body in a full relaxed position.

Still stuck to Brittany’s insoles, the six shrinkees could do nothing but wait for their owner to set them free. Ben stared ahead, his body completely pruned from the moisture of Brittany’s foot. His eye settled on Brittany’s right under arm. Roger’s lobster-red body still affixed securely.

Brittany absent-mindedly chewed her check and splayed and curled her toes as she watched TV. A daytime talk show played on another Vilecio owned station. The hosts were talking about the must have products of the season.

“V. Increase Volume.” Brittany asked her electronic assistant.

The room soon filled with the sound of the shoe.

“And ladies,” one of the younger hosts of the show was talking, “If you’re going to be flaunting those feet this season. Don’t go bare! Have a friend, or two!”

The camera panned to a model dressed in gladiator sandals. Her ankle was wrapped by two smaller women wrapped in a circle.

“Oh! Adorable!” One of the older hosts shouted.

“Thank you, Margerie!” the previous host replied, “And actually, this is a cameo by my two child-hood best friends Amber and Ashley! It was my way of giving back after they both lost their jobs in this recent economic downturn.”

“Oh that is so kind of you!” Margerie added.

The camera then zoomed in on the two women who were clasped ankle-to-wrist as they wore forced smiles. Their eyes showed evidence of having been crying.

“Another great product from Vilecio!” Margerie chimed in.

“Yes indeed…” Brittany answered to herself as she glanced over to her hanging insoles. “…and we got so many more for y’all…”

New Surprises by makebelieve
The Summer had come and gone, and Brittany had, once again, earned another promotion. The young corporate titan now stood a staggering 8ft 8in tall. Nearly everybody in the New Orleans office stood in her shadow whether shrinkee or not.

People on the street stared at Brittany as she walked to the office from her home. Though she could more than afford a private driver, she enjoyed taking public transportation and walking as much as she could. Private initiatives from Vilecio had improved Public Transport for people of her size and she enjoyed how walking kept her fit. Plus, the stares of fear, admiration, and some lust really gave her energy for her day.

Brittany hummed to herself as she walked through the building’s lobby. Her large hand holding her XXXL travel cup. A fresh poured mocha steamed within.

“Morning, Miss Dunham.” A regular 6ft tall male security guarded greeted her.

Brittany gave a smile and wave of her hand. Her orange painted fingernails shined in the morning light, “Morning, Joe.” As she walked past Joe, she mentally compared their heights. How she not towered over him but how much more fit she was. She briefly thought how he would ever handle somebody like her if she decided to cause problems.

Her walking shoes squeaked against the lobby’s marble floor. Though she had packed her favorite red ankle-strap block heels. The mornings had grown cooler, and she still liked to be practical. She usually changed her shoes in her office.

She tapped her ID in the elevator and pressed the button for the 47th floor. However, she was surprised as the voice of V came on over the intercom.

“Apologies, Miss Dunham, but a slight detour first.” The feminine British accent attempt to assuage Brittany as the display showed floor 32, the floor where the Marketing department worked.

Brittany raised an eyebrow as the doors closed. Her heart sped up a little as she was concerned what was going on.

Seconds later, the elevator arrived at its destination and pinged. The doors slid open slowly..

“SURPRISE!”

Brittany screamed as if she saw a ghost.

A cacophony of laughter followed.

“OH MY GOD! Y’ALL NEARLY SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!” Brittany stepped from the elevator and looked at the gathered faces before and below her.

Margot stepped forward from the crowd of, at least, 30 people. “Sorry, Britt! We just really wanted to surprise you on your birthday” The shorter woman smiled up to Brittany.

Brittany looked down with a smile, “Y’all most certainly did!”. She then bent down to hug her, over foot shorter, colleague.

“And we got doughnuts!” A higher pitch voice yelled.

Brittany turned her head to Margot’s former manager who stood 4ft tall. Though he had been demoted, his quirky personality amused those who he worked with. As such, he acted as the floor’s comic relief of sorts and was allowed to keep some height that didn’t leave him completely defenseless.

“Aw, thanks Kevin.” Brittany squatted down, but still towered over the man. Her long fingers carefully hovered over the tasty treats within.

Margot watched her gigantic colleague with interest and glee. She couldn’t help but notice Lauren and Chad’s nude bodies twisted together around Brittany’s left ring finger.

“These are adorable!” Brittany commented as she looked within the box. Her birthday fell in late-October and often overlapped with Halloween festivities; as such, the box contained doughnuts in the shapes of ghosts, bats, and pumpkins. “I think this little guy looks delicious.” Brittany’s long fingers carefully gripped a bat-shaped doughnut from the box to her lips. With one bite, over 2/3 of the doughnut was gone.

“That is so good.” Brittany rolled her eyes in pleasure as she licked leftover icing form her lips.

Kevin gulped as he watched Brittany eat the confection. Though she could care less about his presence, he couldn’t help but feel threatened as the titanic girl nearly ate the entire pastry whole.

Brittany licked the remaining icing from her fingers and smacked her lips in satisfaction.

“That was delicious, y’all. I really appreciate the surprise.” Brittany smiled down to her coworkers, “But I must be getting up to my office now. I got some stuff I gotta take care of.”

“Oh, Brit! One more thing!” Margot yelled to get Brittany’s attention.

“Yeah?” Brittany replied, curious.

“I wanted to give you this.” Margot handed Brittany a giant card, approximately the size of a large posterboard. Brittany couldn’t help but notice it was made from thick cardboard and had some weight.

Brittany smiled and read for the front of the card:

“We know we can be pains in the ass…”

She opened the card:

“So we got you these! Happy 26th from Marketing.”

Two foot tall men stared up at Brittany. They were secured to the card’s interior with Tiny-Tack. Their eyes wide in horror. Their mouths sealed shut with tiny-tack as well and naked bodies spread completely bare to the world.

“Seat cushions!” Margot chimed happily

Brittany laughed first at the joke and then at the men, but then her head cocked as she looked at their faces.

“No way are these…” Brittany stammered

“Henry and Peter.” Margot answered

“How did you? I mean, I didn’t know they were employees.” Brittany couldn’t contain herself and ran her right index finger over both their bodies.

Henry had been one of Brittany’s former professors in college. One of those young professors who thought he was hot shit. When Brittany was 20, Henry was 27. He had taught her school’s brand marketing course and, for some reason, had it out for Britt. His class was the only class she ever failed to get an A in. It almost caused her to drop out.

Peter, on the other hand, was a guy Brittany had a crush on when she first started school. Her first year and a half the two constantly had study “dates” which she later learned was him using her to help him cheat in class. It didn’t help that he found out Peter was merely using her while she was also in Henry’s class.

“Oh, they’re not, but they are here thanks to you!” Margot replied, “You see, they signed into our Customer Loyalty program. Apparently your alma-mater was no longer in need of Henry’s services and Peter couldn’t hold down a job, so they hoped we’d be their pathway to success.”

“Margot, this is amazing.” Brittany teared up at the thoughtfulness of the gift.

“Oh that’s not even the best part. You had talked about them so many times after drinking that as soon as I saw their names in the system, I knew they’d be great for you to product test. I had the gals down at the lab tweak them so that their skin is continually soft and spreads out to support your butt! It’s something we’re thinking of working with states governments on as well. Can you imagine the punishment for domestic abuse being to, literally, support the person you abused?”

Brittany beamed at Margot’s creativity and the thought of supporting a good cause.

“I love it.” Brittany spoke to Margot with tears in her eyes.

“Ohhhh, Britttt!” Margot began to cry as well and leaned in to hug her colossal colleague’s mid-rift.

After saying her goodbyes and thank you’s to Marketing, Brittany finally arrived in her office an hour later.

Brittany placed the card to the side as she kicked off her tennis shoes and peeled off her socks.

Regina, Tanner, Roger, and Lyle were already wrapped around her toes. She examined her soles and smiled with satisfaction. Ben, Hailey, and Damien were held security to her insteps. Their bodies pressed with their faces into her skin. She pulled her heels from her big and tossed them on the floor with a satisfying clap. Her feet soon slid in and were locked in place. Her black painted toes wiggled happily.

Instead of the light-hearted squeaks, her footsteps now emitted an intimidating clack against the floor. Brittany could barely contain her excitement as she picked the card back up and opened it. Henry and Peter still squirming against the glue holding them in place.

“Hey guys.” Brittany made her voice a saccharine as possible, “Long time no see huh?”

This only earned muffled screams from her two newest products.

Brittany reached into her pocket and removed a pen-like device. She opened the lid and carefully squeezed the pen. A small droplet appeared on the tip. She applied it to the spots where Henry’s skin was secured to the cardboard. Within seconds, the small man could lift his appendages and began to sit up.

“Nuh uh.” Brittany quickly reached down and wrapped her fingers around Henry so that she formed a fist which only his head poked from.

“Fun fact. She spoke to her captive. Though many people think only Vilecio’s own Tiny-Tack solvent will break the seal.” She wiggled the pen in her other hand. “Saliva can be used for small amounts.”

Henry’s eyes opened in horror as Brittany’s lips formed a small “o”. Brittany spat with accuracy that would make Robin Hood proud. Henry face was drenched in a loogie, but the little man’s muffled yells soon became audible screams which caused him to go quiet in surprise.

“It’s like I know my brand’s products or something.” Brittany threw another dagger.

Henry began to speak, but Brittany clenched her grip together and squeezed all air from Henry’s lungs.

“Shut the fuck up.” She yelled in anger.

Peeking up from between his Ex’s toes, Damien couldn’t recall ever seeing Brittany this angry. Even after she had caught him cheating on her.

Saliva slid off Henry’s face and down Brittany’s fist to the ground below. A small drop splashing between Brittany’s toes and landing perfectly on Hailey.

“Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for this?” Brittany shook Henry, “I didn’t think it would come until I visited as a commencement speaker. How I’d visit your office and tower in your doorway and how you’d cower in fear. How intimidated you’d be of me, no longer able to pick on the meek blonde in your class. How I’d have you on your hands and knees apologizing. How the dean would be looking on…”

“I…I’ve always been in-“ Henry attempted to speak but struggled as Brittany’s hand continued to clench around him.

Brittany loosened her grip to allow her prisoner to talk.

Henry gasped for air and then continued, “I was always intimidated…” Henry shot back, earning a surprised look from Brittany. “That’s why I was so hard on you. You describe yourself as meek, but you didn’t see the way you were able to command the class. How your groups always performed so well under your guidance. Hell, it was jealously more than anything. I couldn’t have some 2nd year student showing up me, the Magician of Marketing. Publisher of 5 books. Featured on multiple TV shows…”

Brittany spaced and Henry continued his half-hearted, self-aggrandizing apology. 

“Shut up!” Brittany screamed. “Do you know how many sleepless nights I had? How I wondered what the hell I was doing wrong. I fucking knew I was guiding my groups to success, but yet my professor continued to find fault in everything I did. And now that you’re in danger of being a stain on my floor you talk about how you were ‘always intimidated’. Bullshit.”

“Brittany, p-l-p-lease…” Henry attempted to choke out as Brittany’s grip once again tightened.

“No. You had your years to apologize. I came to so many office hours and you blew me off. I’m tired of having to take excuses and apologies. From now on, you’re going to see what real success looks like. I mean, like, could you not even get Tenure?”

Henry’s face grew red in shame at Brittany’s last question.

“From now on, your only purpose will be being sat on. This is the most useful you’ll have been to any student you ever had. Every pound I weigh, every drop I sweat, every fart I release. You’re going to be all about it.” Brittany finished her reaming of her former professor and reached down into her purse. A different pen now held in her hand.

“Now hold steal.” Brittany placed a drop of Henry’s mouth the little man’s lips were once again fused together. “No breathing through your mouth…I think you’ll be able to guess why after lunch…”

Henry’s muffled screams grew louder as he fought.

Brittany repeated the act of releasing Peter from the Cardboard. She held him in her fist and up to her eyes and squinted.

“I would yell at you, but you’re probably too stupid to comprehend most the words I would even say.” Brittany humiliated her former crush.

With the clacking of her heels, Brittany walked to her desk and pulled her office chair back. She tossed Peter and Henry down onto the surface and watched as they bounced slightly.

“I’m going to give you two the option to do this the easy way or hard way. The easy way. You lay down on your backs and spread your little bodies out and await my royal rump OR you try to right and fight and I can tack you to the fabric and leave you there for the cleaning crew to see…”

Both men’s muffled voices and waved hands let Brittany know they chose the easy way. She stood with her arms crossed and watched as they laid down and awaited her ass.

“Good boys.”

With one final kiss and a wink she turned and lowered her butt slowly, teasing her captives. Until finally she let her legs give way and drop her into her chair. The foot-long bodies firmly gripping each cheek, she leaned back.

“Oh. That is nice.”

Henry’s last sight of day was the left check of his former student’s blue jeaned butt crashing down upon him.

Brittany pulled her chair under her desk and cross her legs and began to work.

 

New Horizons by makebelieve

Caleb wiped the sweat from his brown with is forearm. His body ached as the humiliating pedicure backpack chafed his bare back. The stale air forced him to breath in the funk of Brittany’s post-workout feet.

“Really get all over them feet y’all. It’s been a good few days since I had any of y’all down there. There’s a lot more of me to take care of now.”

Much had transpired in the 2 months since Brittany’s 26th birthday. Yet another promotion had seen her grow to 9 feet. This followed Francesca who was Promoted to Chief Technology Officer of Vilecio International, filling the Vacancy Caleb had left over the Summer. Brittany, meanwhile, found herself promoted to Francesca’s old position as the North American Operations chief. She was the youngest person at her level, her 6 cohorts in their early 30s and 40s. With this new position came new perks. Brittany’s new office filled the two topmost floors of the New Orleans office.

She could also directly call for promotions and demotions. This came at great benefit to those on her good side. Margot had been promoted to Brittany’s old position while Jenn was brought in early as the Director of Digital Marketing. Brittany had built up a small empire in the Big Easy and things were bright as she looked forward to the next year.

Brittany’s sweat soaked shrinkees all toiled under her watchful eye. Their past lives long forgotten as they had been thoroughly broken.

Caleb’s wife had remarried some Director in the Boston office which he found out after Brittany sent a Christmas card featuring him polishing a pair of clause-like heels which read “Naughty tinies get more than just coal…”

Lauren and Regina had grown to adore their massive former supervisor. Brittany had to give them the same shock treatment as Chad. The two girls having developed a “Goddess Complex” as one Vilecio psychiatrist put it.

“More scrub, goddess?” Lauren asked in her Australian accent, her hands covered in exfoliant as she stood on top of Brittany’s left big toe.

“You betcha.” Brittany gave a thumbs up which earned a happy squeal from Lauren who began working her hands in the gap between Brittany’s big and second toe.

Brittany glanced down to see Hailey and Damien between her toes, their, respectively, 5-inch and 3-inch bodies barely imperceptible to her. Two ghosts of her past firmly brought to heel.

Speaking of, Roger and Lyle worked lotion into her massive soles. Both tiny men singing forced Christmas songs thanks to their Neuro Chips.

“I don’t want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I neeeeddd…” Lyle’s hoarse, off key voice played in Brittany’s ears which garnered a laugh.

Her yoga pant covered legs stretched in front of her and resting on an oversized ottoman, Brittany observed her shrinkees work her feet like a well-trained construction crew. Each individual had learned their role to ensure Brittany’s happiness and she was here for it.

Ben had earned a small promotion along with Brittany as he was becoming a near worthless butt plug. Now at 7 inches long he filled her butthole quite better, much to his chagrin.

And Henry and Peter had long grown accustomed to her ass. In fact, Henry had become a withering mess whenever not under Brittany’s butt. To torture him, she would make him teach her other shrinkees on marketing on which she would ‘grade’ Henry. If he failed, he did not get seat cushion duty that day.

And, finally, Tanner. The one who started it all. In the place he belonged most. Brittany recalled pulling Tanner’s pruned body from her vagina one day. The man had become a blubbering sobbing mess. A month long stay had completely changed him. He no longer had any smart comments and was completely obedient. In fact, he lived on a diet of vitamins and Brittany’s fluids.

Brittany leaned back and savoured the moment until V beeped in her ear.

“Miss Nolan and Miss Klein away admission.”

“Oh, what a lovely surprise. Send them on in, V!”

The elevator in the middle of Brittany’s office opened to reveal her two subordinates.

“GIRLS!” Brittany raised her arms and yelled. This caused her shrinkees to lose their balance. Lauren, Regina, and Caleb fell from the appendages to the ground. Their bodies, thankfully small enough to not register much harm to themselves.

“Oops.” Brittany glanced down and then back up to the girls and laughed. “Sorry, y’all.” Brittany directed her apology to her guests. “Take a seat!”

Margot and Jenn both sat across their gigantic boss, though they both weren’t insignificant. Margot’s 8ft form and Jenn’s 7ft form both sunk into the chairs which were designed for people larger than even Brittany.

“Caleb.” Brittany snapped her fingers, “Go see if Jenn would like anything. Regina and Lauren, y’all go take care of Margot.”

Caleb adjusted his backpack and trudged to where Jenn sat. He stopped in front of her large feet adorned in a pair of green flats. The small man bit gritted his teeth as he looked up to Jenn who was 9 years younger than himself. “Anything I could do for you miss?”

“Welllll, since you’re already dressed for the job. You can slip off these flats and give my toesies a fresh coat.” She smirked down at the man.

“Certainly miss.” The words from Caleb’s mouth betrayed how he truly felt.

“Oh. And be sure to get between my toes as well, I’m sure some toe jam has built up since I’ve been wearing those all day.” Jenn commanded.

Caleb grunted and he pulled the flat from Jenn’s left foot, her bare toes wiggled in the cool office air. His lip curled as the cheesy smell wafted before him.

“Hopefully they don’t smell too bad, Caleb.” The giant red-head teased.

“Not at all, Miss Nolan.” Caleb stepped forward. “What’s your desired color, miss?”

“Let’s go with a nice Turquoise. I’m feeling icy.” Jenn replied, earning a chuckle from Margot and Brittany.

Caleb pressed some buttons on his back-pack and then held the long nozzle stemming from it to Jenn’s toe. He grunted as he began spraying, his role as a miniature toe maintenance worker causing him to burn with embarrassment.

“Good job, Caleb!” Jenn teased as the little man carefully completed her big toe and moved down the line.

Margot meanwhile, was having quite the time with Regina and Lauren who were ravenous for her feet. The two smaller women each worked their heads between Margot’s toes and licked and chewed the accumulated grime.

Margot couldn’t stop laughing, “Are they okay?” She asked Brittany.

“I’d say they’re more than okay. Hell, this is like a Christmas present for them. The only thing they love more than taking care of me, is taking care of my friends! Good job girls.” Brittany yelled.

Lauren and Regin, meanwhile continued to gorge themselves on Margot’s foot grime.

Margot shrugged and leaned back enjoying the smaller girls’ worship.

“Sooo. How was your first week being the Heading Bitch in Charge?” Margot asked Brittany.

“Oh, it’s amazing y’all. I learned so many new things and even got to meet Ann!” Brittany replied with excitement.

“No way! You got to meet the big woman herself?” Jenn screamed enthusiastically. “How is she?”

“Oh absolutely wonderful. And huge! She had to been twice as large as me. I swear they make everything so large over in Texas.” Brittany replied.

“What’d y’all talk about?” Margot asked this time.

“Oh a little bit of everything. What my plans are, where I see myself. She had a lot of good things to say about the customer loyalty program.” Brittany replied, lifting down, and plucking Hailey from her toes.

Margot and Jenn watched as their boss rolled the tiny woman between her fingers absent-mindedly.

Hailey, already covered in Brittany’s sweat, knew better than to scream as Brittany rolled her around. Fidgeting was a habit she used to tease Brittany about in college, but now she was nothing more than a human fidget toy for her giant sorority sister.

“That sounds like a good time.” Jenn replied as she glanced down to Caleb beginning to paint the toes on her other foot.

“Oh, it was. Y’all would not believe the new tech Vilecio has in store and what plans we have.” Brittany teased her guests.

“Oh yeah. Can you give us any teasers?” Margot asked thirstily.

Brittany hmmm’d for a moment before smiling, “I got something better for you.”

Margot and Jenn looked at each other with excitement.

“V. Play MSM-08.”

Jenn and Margot jumped slightly as the room was cast into darkness. The windows in Brittany’s office automatically tinting to accommodate the video which began to play on a far wall.

“MSM-08.” A tall brunette dressed in a lab coat spoke into the camera. “Testing Mobile SMOL. Test number 8. Test subject, Robert Robertson.”

The three women watched as the video showed Robert walk into the room to meet the lab tech. Though she was slightly taller than him, he was still muscular and obviously trained in some sort of combat.

“High Robert.” The woman on the video extended her hand.

“H-Hello.” Robert replied.

“Thank you for joining our test today.” The lab tech continued, “Would you please state your name and background for the record.”

“Uh. Yes ma’am. Sure.” Robert was obviously nervous. “Robert Robertson. 28. From Little Rock, Arkansas. 6 years as an Army Green beret.”

“Thank you, Robert. I’m going to step back 6 feet and I’d like you to rush me at the count of 10.” The lab tech began to step.

“I’m sorry?” Robert replied confused.

“Nothing to be sorry about, Robert. Simply come at me at the count of 10. Don’t hold back. Remember completing this test is a requirement for you or your estate to get payment.” The tech replied, now standing 6 feet from the man and began counting

“10…9…”

“Ma’am. Please I don’t want to hurt you, 6 feet ain’t nothing to me. And what do you mean by my estate?”

“6…5”

“Ma’am…aw fuck it. Your funeral.”

“3...2…1”

Margot and Jenn winced as Robert screamed and ran as quickly as he could toward the tech, his combat boots crashing against the metal floor.

Within the blink of an eye, the tech unholstered a gun from her right hip and shot.

Suddenly the room filled with steam.

“Now. The steam is a side-effect that you should not worry about. As you may be aware of from your own promotions or demotions, the process expounds a massive amount of energy, in this case dissipated in the form of steam.” The lab tech on the video continued to narrate as her voice grew closer. She soon stood directly in front of the camera. Robert was nowhere to be seen.  The lab tech then held her hand to the camera to reveal a 6-inch Robert naked in her palm. He screamed in terror.

“Test number 8 of the Mobile SMOL device. Success.”

The camera cut as the woman looked down at Robert with a writhe smile and spoke.

“Now for you and I have to have some fun, big guy…”

The windows untinted, bathing the room once more in Sunlight as Jenn and Margot sat in stunned silence.

“No fucking way!” Jenn screamed barely containing her excitement. “Do we get one of those!?”

Brittany clapped her hands, “I am so glad you ladies like it. Unfortunately, I don’t know when it’ll be released for use, but I can say I did get to test it myself. And I can say that you feel absolutely amazing with one of those bad boys at your side. I can’t tell you how many former special so-and-so’s I cut down to size. In fact I’m glad y’all are here. I can give you your Christmas gifts early.”

Brittany reached into her desk and pulled out two small cases.

“Jenn.” Brittany handed a small case to her protégé. “Margot.” A similar case was handed over.

“After what y’all did for my birthday, I wanted to return the favor. Go ahead.”

Margot opened her gift first and her face grew wide. “Is that who I think it is?”

Brittany nodded, “Teddy.”

“My own older brother! Oh my gosh. Britt. How did you?” Margot was speechless as she pulled the writhing and screaming 5-inch tall figure from the case.

“Oh. Let’s just say Teddy boy had quite the debt on his Vilecio Card. It was just a matter of him signing over his life. Little did he know, it’d be his baby sister who’d he be signing it to.” Brittany replied with glee.

Margot held her brother tight and smiled with a sadistic grin, “Oh just wait until the girls back home get a look at you!”

“Your turn, Jenn” Brittany encouraged the younger woman.

Jenn nervously opened her case and then screamed with glee. “This can’t be real!”

“IT IS!” Brittany screamed as well.

Jenn pulled a miniature 5-inch blonde from the case. Her bare breasts bounced as she fought Jenn’s grip.

“Heather Jones. My old highschool bully. She almost caused me to not go to college and just work at the local bar.” Jenn told Brittany and Margot with tears in her eyes.

“Oh yeah. Turns out she actually had a nice life for herself, but wanted to try to get more by joining the Customer Loyalty Program.” Brittany informed, Jenn

“Oh. We’re going to see how loyal she can be, alright.” Jenn smirked as the tiny blonde screamed in terror.

The three women sat and chatted for hours. Brittany’s stable catering to their every whim. As the night wound down, the three women sat drinking wine.

“Girls. I would just like to thank you for your help this year and I hope I was able to make your year as equally nice.” Brittany held up her wine glass for a toast.

“You sure did, Britt” Margot replied and held out her glass as she already had her brother under Lauren and Regina’s supervision under her soles.

“Absolutely, you did.” Jenn held out her glass as she had grown bored with Caleb and was rolling him under her bare feet while tiny Heather rested in her cleavage.

The three women tinked glasses.

“Next year is going to be bigger.” Brittany smiled and took a large gulp of her wine.

End Notes:

That's it. Hope you enjoyed reading.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11295