My Little Girlfriend by Sonicfan287
Summary:

This is the long awaited sequel to "My Little Friend"

Quite some time after my recent adventures with Jen, we face new conflicts in the form of our relationship issues, as well as some mysterious newcomers... 

 


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Adventure Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 33222 Read: 88005 Published: June 16 2009 Updated: July 04 2013

1. Back in business by Sonicfan287

2. Daydreams and familiar faces by Sonicfan287

3. New girl in town by Sonicfan287

4. It don't mean Jack by Sonicfan287

5. Matter of trust by Sonicfan287

6. Bitter Reunion by Sonicfan287

7. Shadows of the past by Sonicfan287

8. Return to normalcy by Sonicfan287

9. Ashley returns by Sonicfan287

10. My Little Date by Sonicfan287

11. Dinner and a movie by Sonicfan287

12. The Next Level by Sonicfan287

13. Panic and Shame by Sonicfan287

Back in business by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 1: Back in business

It was a sunny afternoon and looked like it would be another fantastic day... then again, who was I kidding? Things never seemed to work out the way I planned them.

But on the other hand, things had kind of turned around for me, after what seemed like an endless search for love and success.

Yeah, I'm still frustrated by my job and by a couple of my friends who will remain nameless for now, but I'd say my life has been working out pretty well for the moment.

Oh yeah, you're probably wondering who I am by now...

Well, my name's Bobby Gaines and while I'm not the coolest guy, or the smartest guy, or even the funniest guy, I am lucky enough to go to what I consider to be one of the best colleges of all time, which is Avery Point. Avery Point, to me personally, was a little slice of paradise on the coast of Groton, CT, but it was much more than that.

It was a place to mingle with familiar faces, a place to play foosball and shoot billiards, and more importantly, the place I had met my girlfriend, Jen.

Oh yeah, didn't I mention? Geeky ol' me managed to get a girlfriend, imagine that, huh? Of course having a girlfriend and sustaining a good relationship needs money, which is why I've been picking up more hours at my least favorite job, Staples: the office stupidstore.

I suppose I've rambled enough about me, I should get to the part where the adventure begins, and I guess you could say that was sometime in the mid afternoon, while I was playing a good friend of mine named John at foosball.

"Oh c'mon!" John exclaimed, as I notched another score counter after attaining a goal in the game of foosball.

"John, we've been through this, that's a perfectly legal shot!" I shouted.

"Oh yeah, off the wall, bounced into the air and somehow went behind my defender into the goal..." John groaned, "...REALLY legal"

"Oh c'mon, just put the ball in" I said, but as soon as he did, I was forced to halt playing. "One second..."

John removed the errant ball from the playing field as I dug my cell phone out of my pocket.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, are you gonna play foosball all day?" she asked.

Of course, it was Jen.

"Heh, no of course not, why?" I asked.

"Well for one thing, it's getting a little cramped in here, and for another, I have work in 20 minutes" Jen said.

"Oh shoot, that's right" I said and promptly hung up my phone, then looked at John, forced to come up with an excuse quickly.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I uh... gotta go..." I answered, "Jen wants me to meet her somewhere"

I was about to dart off and leave when John added something.

"Y'know what I find weird?" he asked.

"Uh what?"

"I know you and Jen are... y'know, a couple... but I never see you both together at the same time" John answered.

"Heh... go figure" I chuckled and then kept running out of the student center, giving half hearted waves to a couple friends of mine as I left the building.

"Hey, don't squish!" I heard her cry.

"Sorry" I sighed and walked us slowly over to an adjacent building that I knew as my personal hideout.

In actuality, noone was supposed to be in there, but that had never stopped John or I from occasionally entering. Ever since Jen and I started going out though, I had been up there more often than before.

"Jen I am so sorry" I said, opening the door and walking up the series of stairs to our destination.

"It's fine..." she answered, "I know you and John get into your foosball, but seriously? 16 games?"

"I'd just like to add that I won 14 of them" I chuckled, before realizing that Jen didn't share in my excitement, "Sorry."

"Well now that noone's around, can you at least pull me out of here?" Jen asked, "its a bit stuffy"

"Sure thing, Jen" I answered and reached my hand into my pocket, making sure she had a good grip before I gently removed her and held her in front of my face. There she stood, 3 inches tall and still so gorgeous.

Oh wait, y'mean I didn't mention?

Yeah, my girlfriend was kind of... well... different... I won't bore you with the details, but basically, she's a fairy... no I'm just kidding, but she's occasionally very small.

Okay let me explain...

Due to circumstances beyond either of our control, either her or I had to be miniaturized at all times to fulfill some curse that had been placed on her by an ex-boyfriend. See? Isn't that simple?

Only a couple friends of ours knew about this... my friend Sarah and also my ex girlfriend Kim. Other than that, we were very careful about letting others see us in our miniature states.

"Ok, you ready?" Jen asked, as I carried her to our room. This was a large quiet room where we could switch sizes in peace.

"Yeah I guess" I said, always nervous before performing this feat. I set her down on the ground, when she suddenly signaled to get my attention. I look down at her.

"Bobby, take your keys out of your pocket" she instructed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I left my apron in your car and we don't need your keys shrinking with you" Jen answered.

Jen had recently gotten a job at the local cafe on campus, Fin's Cafe, as a waitress. I was more than happy for her and she made some decent money, plus tips. Although I didn't enjoy seeing guys hit on her sometimes. She was a beautiful girl, after all.

I take out my car keys and leave them on the floor, then I let out a long sigh and our eyes met.

"You ready?" she asked again.

"Yeah" I said, letting out another deep breath. Accomplishing this transformation took a lot of concentration.

"Ok, let's do this" Jen said and she remained silent as well, so we could concentrate only on each other and switching our sizes.

If I put all my wishing power into wishing her big again and she wished to be big again as well, it usually wasn't long before she increased to her normal 5'6 height. Of course, as a side effect, I would be reduced to 3 inches high, but luckily, she was a friendly caretaker.

And so, I wished for Jen to be big, and she in turn wished as well, and within seconds I watched her grow from the menial height of 3 inches back up to 5'6 where she stood at eye level. I always took this opportunity to give her a quick kiss before I began to shrink down.

There was still something very unsettling about the feeling of shrinking down. Sometimes I'd close my eyes to avoid the disorientation that went along with watching everything grow before your eyes, but this time I watched the horror unfold as I was quickly brought down to a 3 inch height. Jen gave me a smile and I smiled back. Even if being small wasn't my favorite past time, it was nice to see her happy and after all, she had suffered enough having to spend most of the day in my pocket and victim to the mannerisms of John and myself.

Jen knelt down before me and set her enormous hand down on the ground. I pulled myself up and braced myself as she lifted me up in front of her face.

"Thanks Bobby" she said, "and might I add, you look really cute like that"

She then chuckled and gave me a small kiss, causing me to stumble back. I chuckled as well and decided to enjoy it. She slid me into her pocket and reached down for my car keys on the ground.

"So how long are you working today?" I asked, as she walked us downstairs and I felt the occasional tightness in her pockets, but I could deal with it.

"I'm working 2-7" she said, and I let out a sigh. As much as I loved Jen, spending 5 hours in her pocket wasn't my ideal afternoon. Still, it was great to be close to her.

She walks us outside now and then towards my car, when she runs into Sarah. I can see the giantess through Jen's pocket and knew it was only a matter of time before Sarah figured out how tiny I was.

"Hey Jen" she said, cheerfully, changing her own course of direction so that she was now following Jen to my car.

"Hey Sarah" Jen said, opening the door to my backseat and taking out her large blue apron that read "FIN'S CAFE" with the logo of a shark on it.

"So... where's Bobby?" Sarah asked in a playful tone, but she didn't have to wait long to see me tucked away in Jen's pocket, "aw, there he is"

I glared up at her and tried to look away, which was of course impossible because she was so big. I liked Sarah at my normal size, but when I was tiny, something about her scared me. I knew she was just playing around, but that was the thing, I didn't particularly enjoy being played with... unless it was by Jen, of course.

"Oh Bobby..." Sarah said, addressing the tiny figure in Jen's pocket, "Y'know I'd be careful with you if you ever let me hold on to you..."

"He's still a little miffed about last time..." Jen added, taking Sarah's attention away from me at last.

"Oh right..." Sarah sighed, "sorry Bobby, how was I supposed to know you couldn't swim?"

I let out a great sigh of disgust and Jen advised Sarah to avoid saying anything else for the moment, and so the 2 girls bid adieu to one another and Jen took off for Fin's Cafe.

Before we got to the entrance, Jen slipped on her blue apron so that it hung below her waist, draping over me so I could see nothing but dark blue. I decide to take this time to catch a little shut eye.

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.
Daydreams and familiar faces by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 2: Daydreams and familiar faces

"Jen, please don't cry..." I said, giving my girlfriend a sympathetic look as she wept solemnly, sitting on top of my dresser. She looked so cute sitting there, her legs dangling off the edge as she wore a lustrous red dress, her hair done up as if she were some disney princess. The only flaw on her face were the streams of tears that gushed from her eyes.

"I just don't know why you had to tell your parents about me... and about my size..." she cried again, her voice nearly muted by her overwhelming sobs.

"I had no choice, Jen!" I answered, kneeling down so my eyes were level with her, "they were wondering where I was, why I was out so often and why I wasn't always sleeping in my bed"

Of course, on certain nights, when Jen was normal size, I would be forced to stay at her house, and her parents were none the wiser. I could only pretend to be sleeping over at John's house so often, so I finally had no choice but to come clean. I told my parents that I had a girlfriend named Jen and of course, they were ecstatic to meet her but I also had to add that she was 3 inches tall and that at times, I'd take her place.

At first, my parents thought this was total bullshit, but it was hard to deny the facts when I showed them photos of us together, her at 3 inches high and occasionally myself tiny as well. Once they found out the truth it was only a matter of time before they called Jen's parents and the truth was revealed. But this would be the first time that my parents would meet Jen in person, and she was extremely nervous.

"I understand..." Jen sighed, "We've both had to give up a lot, living like this, and I can't tell you how grateful I am, for everything you've done"

"Don't sell yourself short, Jen" I said with a smile, gently lifting her off of the dresser and giving her a small kiss on the cheek, "you've brought a lot of joy into my life, and I'm normally very afraid of showing girls off to my parents, but you...? Well you'll be fine"

Jen gave me a meek smile and wiped her tears. I wasn't sure if my pep talk had raised her confidence at all, but at least she wasn't crying anymore.

"Okay... mom, dad..." I sighed, holding Jen behind my back, "I have Jen ready to meet you, but she's a little nervous..."

"Oh I understand..." my mom said. She was always the understanding one. I could've told her my girlfriend was some kind of monster and she'd still understand, assuming I loved her.

"C'mon, let's go down to the dinner table" my dad instructed, trying to break the ice. I walked down, with Jen still somewhat concealed and I could hear her let little sighs of anguish escape.

"It'll be okay..." I whispered.

"Let's just enjoy our dinner, okay?" my mom added, and then asked, "Jen...? Dear? You ready to show yourself?"

I slowly pull Jen out from behind my back and place her on the dinner table. She looked so gorgeous in her red dress and high heels which clicked against the table as she walked.

"Bobby, she's beautiful" my mom said, giving me an approving type of nod. My dad looked utterly shocked, but he too, didn't seem displeased.

"H-Hi" Jen chuckled, and while she could barely speak, she was making the right kind of impression on my parents.

"Hi Jen" my mom said, in her usual cheerful voice. It was odd that Jen being 3 inches high didn't change the way my mom treated her. She was talking to Jen just as she would've talked to any friend of mine.

"So uh, what are we having?" Jen asked, nervously pacing around the table.

"Why, take your place at the table, Jen" my mom instructed, showing Jen a small plate that was off to the side where I had been sitting. My mom had prepared a small turkey dinner and had already cut Jen a few scraps. I smiled and looked at my mom with a grateful look in my eye as I sat down.

"So how long have you 2 been going out?" my dad asked.

"Just a week or so" I answered for her, realizing that she was still getting over the shock. She hated being seen by others in her tiny form, but at least my parents had been nice about it.

"Well, I really like your dress, Jen" my mom commented.

"Oh... heh... thanks" Jen chuckled looking up at my mom and then glancing up at me as my parents sat down and got settled in.

"Hey Bobby... I just thought of something..." my mom said, "why would you let your date be the tiny one tonight? she's the guest after all"

"Heh... I suppose you're right..." I sighed, realizing where she was going.

"No... it's okay" Jen said, meekly.

"Nonsense... Bobby, switch sizes with her" my mom said, in her stern voice. I chuckled nervously and looked down at her. I had never shrunk in front of my parents before.

"O-Ok..." I sighed and nervously looked down at her, trying to go through with the transformation.

"It's okay, Bobby, you don't have to..." Jen started.

"No, it's no problem at all, right Bobby?" my mom asked, adding further pressure to my situation as I tried desperately to concentrate. I wanted her to be big, I really did, but something about being small in front of my family worried me.

"Ok, here goes nothing..." I sighed.

"Bobby!!"

"HUH?" I said, suddenly startled by Jen's booming voice. I looked up and all around to realize I was still tucked into her pocket. "Jen?"

"Oh good, you're awake" Jen said, and I could hear only sounds of dishes clanking in the background, along with her voice.

I must've drifted off for a while there.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was just worried about ya" Jen said, and then I heard the sound of sizzling and smelt freshly grilled steaks, before hearing Jen proclaim, "Here ya go"

"Thank you very much" I heard, as one of many responses clamoring around a crowded table of patrons.

"Sounds like youre a big hit around here" I said, from inside Jen's pocket.

"What'd you say?" Jen asked, as she kept walking.

"Never mind" I sighed, realizing how hard it was for her to hear me from inside her pocket, and me at 3 inches high.

"Oh hey Sarah" I heard Jen say again. "How can I help you?"

"I'll take a number 3 combo meal and uh... what's in your pocket" Sarah chuckled. I couldn't see much of anything, still being tucked away from sight, but just hearing Sarah's voice left me annoyed. I wasn't a toy, and I didn't get why she treated me this way, since she was normally a very good friend of mine.

"Sarah... leave him alone..." Jen said.

"No, I'm serious..." Sarah said, "I mean he must be bored just chilling in your pocket..."

Actually, she was right on that account.

"Sarah, maybe another time... just not right now... now did you want fries with that?" Jen asked.

"No, I'll just eat him without" Sarah chuckled and then decided to be serious "yes... I'll have the fries"

"Thanks, now it'll just be a few minutes" Jen said and stormed off. I could tell she was trying to defend me but I almost didn't blame Sarah for that one, she was just trying to be a good friend to me. Although the whole eating me with fries part was unnessecary.

Later that night, the restaurant cleared out and Jen was free to go. At long last she undid her apron and set it aside so that I could see the outside world. She waited until her boss had left and stepped outside.

Just outside of Fin's Cafe was a lovely porch area with tables and parasols. It was a little after sunset and the darkness in the sky was increasing as Jen settled into a seat, taking me out of her pocket and setting me down on the table. She had a look of distress on her face.

"You okay?" I asked, looking up at her as she placed her elbow on the table and glanced downwards at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine... just kinda tired..." she sighed.

"Heh, welcome to work" I said, giving her an encouraging smile, "Youll be fine"

"I know... it's just funny..." Jen said with a chuckle, "I missed you the whole day, and you were in my pocket the whole time"

"Well I'm here now..." I said, as she kept her eyes fixated on me. There seemed to be a fascination from one another about seeing the other small. I know when Jen was small, I found myself checking her out a lot, "so... what do you want to talk about?"

"I just can't believe it, Bobby..." Jen said, brushing her hair from her eyes, before adjusting her view back down on me on the table.

"What?" I asked.

"How long we've been able to do this" Jen said, "You've been so kind about everything, you've never complained, you've been such a great boyfriend... much better than I could've ever expected... and for you to make the sacrafices you've made... it's just amazing"

"You're amazing too, Jen" I said, and laid down so that my back was sitting against her elbow. "Heh, remember the night you first met my parents?"

"Oh geez, I was so nervous!" Jen exclaimed and then moved her elbow, without thinking, so I fell backwards, "oh gosh! I'm so sorry"

"Hey, no worries" I said, standing up and brushing myself off, "I guess one gets used to being small after a while..."

"This is true" Jen said, and finally looked at something other than me, focusing her attention out towards the sea which receded into the infinite distance where the sun was setting before us.

I looked out at the ocean as well, when suddenly I heard another voice call out from afar.

"Jen?" the voice said. Jen and I exchanged nervous looks before I hid behind the parasol post and watched as a mysterious figure approached the table.

"J-Jack?" Jen exclaimed, a slight smile crossing her face before she exploded with glee, giving him a big hug, "Jack! I didn't know you still went to Avery Point!"

"Well when I heard you were here, I couldn't help but visit!" he said.

The guy was a couple inches taller than Jen and had jet black hair, and admittedly, was a nice looking guy. He was wearing a black leather coat with a blue t-shirt underneath. I wanted to ask him what the hell was going on, but I couldn't reveal myself to anyone like this. Suddenly he made his way over to the seat next to Jen so I had to hide on the other side of the pole to avoid being seen.

"Is this seat taken?" Jack asked, pulling out the chair.

"Uh, no... go ahead" Jen said, and Jack sat down. I hung my head and sighed. My one opportunity at alone time with Jen for a while and it was interuppted by this clown.

"Jen, I'm so glad you're okay" Jack said, "when I heard you went missing, I just..."

"I know" Jen sighed, "its been a difficult few years but I'm so glad to be done with it and back at Avery Point"

"And I'm glad you're back as well" Jack smiled and put his hand on Jen's. I gave her a glare and she retracted her hand, chuckling nervously.

"Heh, sorry, Jack" Jen said, still chuckling nervously, "I have a boyfriend now..."

"Oh? Well that's great, glad to hear it..." Jack said, "I just didn't think you'd be dating someone so soon..."

"What do you mean?" Jen asked.

"Well yknow after what happened with Andy..." Jack sighed, referring to Andy's recent arrest after he had tried to assault Jen. The whole vision of it haunted me from time to time.

"Oh yeah..." Jen said, also trying to clear his brooding image from her mind. "But this new boyfriend of mine... he's really great..."

I cracked a small smile.

"Oh is that so?" Jack said, "I'll have to meet him sometime"

"Heh, okay..." Jen chuckled nervously. I remained hidden, knowing that would never happen. Then the 2 of them glanced out at the sunset. "It sure is beautiful, isnt it?"

"Yeah you are..." Jack sighed, and I growled under my breath, for he was taking my line. "Did you hear something?"

"Uh no, mustve been the wind" Jen said nervously as I sighed miserably. Apparently I was just the wind now.

"Well hey, I'll see you around" Jack said, "glad you're okay"

Jack and Jen hugged one more time and he took off. I remained silent for several seconds as Jen tried to get my attention.

"Bobby, you okay?" she asked.

"Me? Heh, yeah Im fine, why wouldnt I be fine?" I asked.

"Jack's just an old friend of mine" Jen said, "no big deal, right?"

"Oh no, of course not" I said.

Not a big deal at all...
New girl in town by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 3: New girl in town

I leaned back and let out a great sigh, staring up at the ceiling. The temperature in the room had been just right. Not warm enough to require any kind of blanket, but also not overly warm or cool.

It was also dark and silent. I couldn't see much more than a single strand of light peaking through the closed blinds on the window, as well as vague silhouttes of everything in the room. I roll over and sigh. If it was so nice in the room, why was I having so much trouble sleeping?

"Hey Bobby" Jen said, startling me a bit. I didn't know she was still awake. I turn around and look at her, splayed out in her bed as her eyes met my tiny body on the dresser beside her, "you're not mad, are you?"

"Me? No..." I replied, "why do you ask?"

"Well you've been kinda quiet since I met up with Jack again..." Jen said, "you barely said anything on the ride home"

"Oh" I said, not really sure on how to respond to her. Something about Jack had put me off. I didn't know him personally, but instead was probably just ticked off that he had interuppted my time with Jen.

"You're not upset, though?" she asked, keeping her voice down so she wouldn't wake her parents.

"No, I'm fine" I chuckled.

"You sure?" she asked again, "because I know you're not always the most...open with your emotions"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well, I mean, it's always obvious when something is bothering you... but you don't always show it..." Jen explained, "that's all"

"I figure why bother..." I sighed, "Revealing my angst to the rest of the world isn't going to accomplish anything"

"But I'm your girlfriend, Bobby..." Jen said, "you can tell me anything"

"I know" I said, giving her a half smile. "And I would tell you if something was bothering me, but nothing is right now"

"Okay, well... you wanna do something tomorrow then? Just the 2 of us?" Jen asked.

"Id like that... oh but first, I have an anthropology test in the morning" I said, relieved to have my mind off Jack for a moment.

"Oh I see..." Jen said, "Well then I guess you'll want to be bigger for that..."

I chuckled.

"Yeah, that'd be good" I replied.

"Well after the test, why don't we go to Burger King?" Jen asked.

"That'd be great" I replied, and suddenly I no longer felt tired at all, although I also no longer felt anxious, which was nice.

"Good" Jen smiled and settled back into bed. I leaned back and closed my eyes repeatedly before finally getting comfortable.

"Goodnight, Jen" I muttered, as everything went black.


It's hard to tell how one's going to feel in the morning... it's almost a complete toss up. For some odd reason, even though waking up is a fairly common occurance in one's everyday life, it almost comes as a surprise when hours of sleep are suddenly shifted to hours of consciousness. Sometimes, I'm able to confront that surprise head on... but other days...


"Bobby, c'mon, we gotta go..." I heard Jen's voice. I could hear her and sensed that she was right next to me, but I still couldn't bring myself out of my laying position.

"5 more minutes..." I sighed, too infatuated with my obsession with sleep to be forced into another day at the moment.

"Bobby, I've already let you sleep another half hour... I've showered, gotten ready... you've just been laying here" Jen sighed.

"Okay okay" I sighed, not wanting to dissapoint her or anyone else any further. I slowly got myself into a standing position and Jen offered her hand at the edge of her dresser. I settled into her palm and she carefully transitioned me into her pants pocket so I was snug and secure.

"Besides," Jen added, heading out the door after giving her parents a quick wave, "We have to get there a little earlier than your class because we have to switch sizes again"

"Right" I said, still shaking off several yawns, "so what time is it?"

"About 8:30" Jen answered, opening the door to her car. Her parents had gotten her a 5 year old Chrysler Sebring. It was dark blue on the outside and pretty nice on the inside as well. Jen set me down in her cup holder and started the car.

"Okay, well we have time" I answered, "you only live 10 minutes from Avery Point, I live like a half hour away"

"I know" Jen said, "but if I hadn't gotten you up then, who knows how long you might've been glued to my dresser?"

"True" I laughed.

Jen pulled into Avery Point on what had been a bright sunny day. As she removes me from her car, I notice streaks of light complimenting the paint of her car's exterior.

She places me back into her pocket, and I cling onto the edges of it, so I can have a view of what's going on as she walks. It's almost like riding a train, watching everything move around me, yet I'm actually sitting still, and every step produces a small vibration around me.

Unfortunately, before we can get to the hideout (the usual site of our size changing endeavors), we run into Sarah, who had apparently been waiting for us.

"Hey Jen" Sarah said, and then added, "isn't today Tuesday?"

"Yeah... why?" Jen asked.

"Well isn't that Bobby's day to be normal sized?" Sarah asked.

"It is..." Jen answered, seeming to be put off by Sarah's sudden curiousity. Our whole "arrangement" had fascinated her for some time. "... we were just about to make the switch"

"Oh" Sarah said, and for a couple moments, she trailed behind Jen, making me think she was about to leave us alone, but she suddenly accelerated again and appeared again, right beside Jen with an excited look on her face, "can I watch?"

"I... suppose..." Jen said, giving her an uncomfortable smile back. "Just be quiet, we're not supposed to be up here"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, having ducked down into Jen's pocket so I wouldn't be harrassed by Sarah.

Jen walked up the stairs to the final floor, where we'd make our eventual switch with Sarah giddy with excitement.

"Okay, let's do this" Jen said, glancing at her watch. "We haven't got much time"

"Oh, that's right..." Sarah chimed in, "Bobby's got class soon... well I suppose he COULD stay like that, assuming someone has a really tiny #2 pencil"

"That's enough" I sighed with disdain as Jen removed me from her pocket and set me down. It's a good thing too, because I've always been afraid of heights.

"Ok, Bobby, you ready...?" Jen asked, standing back and closing her eyes, trying to get focused.

"Yeah..." I sighed, but for some reason neither of us could keep our eyes closed or focus, because Sarah had been staring at us both with her eyes widened with anticipation. I couldn't help but flick my eyes open again, "yes, Sarah?"

"Oh, I'm just so excited" she exclaimed, "This is so neat... Jen's gonna shrink... and wow... it's just so cool"

"Right..." I said sarcastically.

"Sarah, look" Jen said, "We need total concentration for this..."

"Got it, got it" Sarah said enthusiastically and stood back, wanting to do anything she could to help the process.

"Okay, ready?" Jen asked again. I nodded.

We both closed our eyes and thought really hard.

"So, why isn't anyone shrinking?" Sarah asked, once again breaking our thought process.

"Sarah!!" Jen sighed.

"Okay okay... go" Sarah sighed.

I closed my eyes and thought hard. I always found it harder to wish myself back to normal size, because it meant shrinking Jen. Even though I knew the size changes would only be temporary, I still felt uneasy wishing for that to happen to my girlfriend.

Still, I break the barrier and eventually find myself springing back to normal size.

I give Jen a quick embrace, (unwilling to go through with my normal make out session with Sarah right there) before she starts to reduce in size, inciting an elated reaction from Sarah, who lets out a near silent squeal, watching Jen shrink down to "fairy" size (which is what we called it, due to our previous adventures).

"What's the big deal, Sarah?" Jen sighed, looking way up at the girl who had just been her height a few moments ago, "you've seen me small before"

"I know, but it was just so cool... watching you get little" Sarah said. Jen and I exchanged confused looks.

"Ok, so..." I started, picking up Jen and cradling her in my hand. I was about to place her in my pocket when Sarah stopped me.

"Hey, could I hold onto her?" she asked.

"What?"

"Well, you're taking a boring ol test anyway..." Sarah said, "why don't you give Jen to me? We could walk around a little, hang out together..."

I sighed.

"It's okay, really" Jen said, looking up at me with an approving nod and smile, "Sarah will be gentle with me"

"Okay" I said, and put my hand near Sarah's, so that Jen could easily climb over. "Just don't let ANYTHING happen to her"

"I know I know" Sarah sighed, "you need to have more faith in me, Bobby"

"Yeah..." I muttered, and without saying much more, I departed the hideout, en route to my class and test. I just wasn't in the mood for Sarah's attitude when it came to small people.

I also wasn't in the mood for this test I had barely studied for, which was the exact line of thought that ran through my mind as I sat down and got settled in. I didn't have test anxiety like some people, I just wasn't looking forward to the 40 minutes of intense concentration I'd have to put into acing this test. Plus, concentration was never my strong point, especially when I had so much going on, between Jen, and now Jack, and Sarah and...

"Hey, do you have a pencil?"

"Huh?" I said, feeling kind of embarassed for drifting off as some girl was asking me a question.

"A pencil..." she repeated, a kind of wavering nervousness growing in her tone, "I didn't know we could only use pencil on this..."

I had never seen this girl before, and I was usually good about remember faces. She sat right in front of me and I definitely would've remembered her because her hair was a sort of vibrant orange with blonde streaks. Her face looked tired and drawn, perhaps from lack of sleep, but if it weren't for that fact, she'd be pretty decent looking.

"Oh sorry, by the way..." she said, "My name's Ashley, I'm new here"

"Bobby" I said, giving her a nod of acknowledgement as I handed her a spare pencil that I luckily had on my person.

"Oh thanks" she chuckled, looking kind of embarassed. Luckily, I understood the concept of embarassment all too well, so I had no intention to make her feel nervous.
"I know, I'm kind of a dork"

"Oh no, you're fine" I said.

"Heh... thanks... but really..." she said, her voice returning to her original state of nerves, "...I'm kind of a clutz sometimes... overslept this morning, my hair's kind of a mess, and ugh... I'm sorry, you don't really want to hear about this"

"No, really it's fine" I said, although my mind wasn't completely on what she was saying. She seemed nice, I was just more focused on the more immediate crisis of the test, plus I wondered what Sarah was doing with Jen. Although, for some reason she was actually careful with Jen and didn't treat her like some toy like she did with me.

"Hey, good luck" she added, as the class slowly ceased their conversation and our teacher walked into the room, all bogged down with test booklets and answer sheets.

"Uh yeah, you too" I said hastily, as I prepared to get into test mode. It didn't help that anthropology wasn't my best subject.

After 40 minutes of "fill in the bubble" or so, I took my leave. I always felt weird being one of the first ones to finish my test, so there'd be times when I'd sit for a while, appearing to be in deep thought, when really I was just drifting off. I'd do this so I could wait for other people to finish first, and then casually hand in my test a little while after. It's not that I didn't put effort into my studies, it was just hard sometimes, especially with everything that was going on.

"That was pretty tough, huh?" she asked.

"Huh?" I said, spinning around. Ashley must've finished her test at around the same time, for she walked beside me now in the hallway. "Oh yeah... I guess..."

"I guess neither of us are very..." she started, but then my phone rang, cutting us off.

"One second, I'm sorry..." I said, genuinely feeling bad for not being the most friendly to this girl. I pick up the phone and with a hint of annoyance in my voice say "yeah?"

"Hey silly, when were you gonna tell me you were going to burger king?" I heard the girl on the other line exclaim. It was Sarah.

"Uh..." I sighed, facing a situation where I had no idea what to say, so she continued speaking instead.

"Well Jen told me, and quite frankly, I'm insulted" Sarah said, but it was obvious that she wasn't by the tone she used, "so... I invited myself"

"What?" I sighed, feeling a large burden being placed on my shoulder. I glanced over and noticed Ashley in the corner of my eye, still intently following me.

"Yeah, in fact I'm on the way there now, and I'm guessing you finished your test since you picked up" Sarah answered.

Damn it. Shouldn't have picked up.

"Yeah...but..."

"Ok, so I'll see you there, get your butt on over" Sarah laughed and hung up.

I let out a great sigh. Ashley looked over at me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I sighed, "It's just that I thought I could spend some alone time with my girlfriend and..."

"Y-You have a girlfriend..." Ashley asked, in a strangely inquisitive voice.

"Yeah... and..."

"Oh, th-that's cool" Ashley said, beginning to ramble.

"Yeah... and we were gonna meet at Burger King but then..."

"Burger King? I LOVE Burger King!" Ashley exclaimed, "hey, is it okay if I come too?"

I looked at her with sort of a nervous smile, not knowing what to do. On one hand, my date with Jen was already kind of blown, but I felt weird bringing a mysterious girl along. Especially because we'd have to hide Jen from her which would ruin everything.

"...unless of course you don't want me to..." Ashley said, putting her head down and forcing a frown. She handed me my pencil back, "here's your pencil, by the way..."

"Heh, thanks..." I sighed and cringed as I spoke my next words, "You can come..."

"Really?" she asked, her eyes lighting up and any sign of dissapointment quickly fading. "Thanks so much"

"Yeah, no prob..." I sighed. I felt bad excluding anyone and she had made a good first impression on me, even if I had never seen her in my life.

We were walking to my car, when I suddenly stopped.

"Hey uh... could you hold on a second?" I said nervously, "I uh... have to go to the bathroom"

"Sure" she said, folding her arms as I ran off, with my phone clenched in my hand. I really didn't want to have to do this, but I kind of had no choice. I couldn't have Ashley finding out about my mini girlfriend.

"Hey Sarah?" I said, after the phone had rang many times.

"Yeah, what's up?" she asked, "why aren't you here yet?"

"We only spoke like 5 minutes ago..." I snapped, then quickly calmed down, realzing the nerves were getting me, "...Sarah, there's been a bit of a change of plans..."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"I uh... kind of ran into this girl..." I sighed.

"Who?" Sarah asked.

"Her name is Ashley, and uh... she wanted to come to Burger King and..." I sighed, not knowing how to tell this story in any way that would be even remotely acceptable.


"But what about Jen?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah... thats the problem..." I sighed, feeling really uncomfortable about this, "you're uh... gonna have to hide her in your pocket..."

"Oh..."

"And one more thing...Sarah... you're gonna have to pretend to be my girlfriend" I said.

"Huh? Why?" Sarah asked, although not sounding completely repulsed by the idea.

"Because I told Ashley I was meeting my girlfriend there... so someone has to be her..." I sighed.

"Ouch" Sarah said.

"I know!!" I exclaimed, "I'm sorry...I just..."

"Hey, I understand completely..." Sarah said, "just try explaining it to your real girlfriend"

I let out a sigh and Sarah hung up. I walked back outside and met Ashley who was still standing by my car.

"So, we ready to go?" she asked, in a much perkier voice than she had been using before. I nod and open the door for her.

"This is such a nice car" she says, in genuine awe as she gazed around at the parts of my car from the interior. I sit down in the driver's seat and get primed to go. I did enjoy my car.

"Okay... next stop, Burger King" I sighed, pulling out of the Avery Point parking lot.

"Are you sure you dont mind my going?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, sure... it's no problem..." I sighed and then many moments of awkrard driving silence passed us by.

"So uh... you new around here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just transferred recently from UCONN's other campus" she replied.

"Oh really? How was it?" I asked.

"Meh, not that great" she replied, "I like Avery Point much better"

"Oh definitely, me too..." I answered, taking a left turn now.

"So... what's your girlfriend's name?" Ashley asked, "if you don't mind my asking"

"Oh... her name's Jen" I said, adding a nervous chuckle.

"Pretty name" she said.

"Yep... yep it is" I said, taking a final turn onto the road of Burger King.

"Oh this is so exciting!" Ashley exclaimed, as we pulled up to the Burger King at last, "I haven't been here in forever"

"Well, we are here" I chuckled. Ashley hadn't done anything wrong, but for some reason I was still uneasy about bringing her along, and my awkrardness was about to get much worse.

Ashley and I approached the entrance where I already saw Sarah waiting, leaning up against a wall.

"Hi" Ashley said, shaking Sarah's hand.

"Hey, I'm..."

"Jen!" I exclaimed, "this is my girlfriend...Jen..."

I then glanced down and noticed the REAL Jen tucked away in Sarah's pocket. She glared up at me and turned away.

I was so screwed...
It don't mean Jack by Sonicfan287
"My little girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 4: It don't mean jack


"Jen, I'm so sorry..." I exhaled, having apologized about 8000 times at this point, as we were now walking up the stairs to our hideout, with Sarah walking beside me. Jen resided in her extended hand, giving me a complete silent treatment. I had never seen her so angry.

To make up for what happened, I told her I'd let her be normal sized for the rest of the day, as well as the next day which was her next scheduled time to be that size.

Too bad that wouldn't be enough to earn her forgiveness at this point.

"C'mon Jen..." I sighed, trying to keep a calm tone with her even as my frustration mounted. It wasn't my fault that Ashley just HAD to tag along. I didn't even know her, and she just popped out of nowhere... what was I supposed to do? Say no?

"You could've lied..." Jen muttered.

"Huh?"

"YOU COULD'VE LIED!!" Jen screamed, prompting both Sarah and I to hush her, so noone would hear, "YOU COULD'VE LIED TO HER AND SAID YOU WERE DOING SOMETHING ELSE... YOU COULD'VE MADE SOMETHING UP LIKE YOU LIED ABOUT SARAH BEING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"Jen... I..." I sighed, realizing she was right. I was a terrible liar though... and even though Ashley might not have known me long enought to realize it, I just couldn't lie. It was one of the things I had a lot of trouble with. Ironically, I also couldn't trust... yet I had lied in telling Ashley that Sarah was my girlfriend.

"It's fine..." Jen said, giving me a contemptive scowl as Sarah set her down on the ground.

"Well I wouldn't HAVE to have lied to her if you weren't so AFRAID of people seeing you tiny" I exclaimed, and then realized I shouldn't have said that.

"Whatever" Jen said, crossing her arms as she stood on the floor. Even at 3 inches high, I felt threatened by her, which is why I kind of didn't mind switching sizes with her. I was already scared enough.

I let out a sigh and looked down at her but I realized nothing I said or did would save me now. I was still going to try to make her happy at least by letting her be normal sized.

I closed my eyes and noticed she quickly started growing. Normally, there was that awkrard pause before anything happened but this time, the effects triggered right away. She soon stood at just an inch shorter than me.

"Jen... I..." I said, hoping for at least a small hug or something before I'd shrink down, but I didn't get it.

Instead I watched fearfully as she grew before my eyes, her glare following me as I got lower and lower, until finally she towered over me once again.

"Wow if I ever got mad at my boyfriend, I'd just slap him, but you...." Sarah chuckled, "you shrunk him"

"Sarah, get out" Jen said, in a very solemn tone as she did something I didn't see coming. She picked me up from the back of my shirt, a very painful position as I hung by the thread of my garment, being dangled before her glaring eyes.

"O-Ok" Sarah said and quickly left.

I chuckled nervously, drops of sweat pouring down my face and body.

"D-D-Did I ever mention you look cute when you're mad?" I chuckled, my lip quivering with genuine fear as she continued to hold me in her vice grip. I had never seen her like this before.

Without saying a word she lowered me into her pocket and began walking, not being particularly careful about how she walked or about the fact that she had scrunched me up in there.

After much silence, we get back to her car and she flops into the seat, sort of crushing me against it as her pocket turned sideways around me. I let out a weak muffled squeak.

"Oh, sorry" Jen said, still speaking in a sort of careless voice as she removed me from her pocket and set me down in her cup holder again.

"Jen...I..." I sighed.

"I just can't believe you'd invite some strange girl on our date..." Jen sighed.

"Hey, you told Sarah about it..." I sighed with helplessness, realizing that anything I said could and would be turned against me.

"That's different, Bobby!" Jen said, "Sarah's our friend and knows about our... situation..."

"So you mean I can never hang around with anyone but you and Sarah and maybe Kim again?" I asked, "I have to hide everything from everyone..."

Jen remained silent for some time, as she drove.

"I didn't say that..." Jen sighed.

"I mean, what if Ashley and I become friends, are you gonna never let me see her because of this?" I asked, "I should be entitled to see a friend of mine once in a while"

Just then, an evil smile crossed Jen's face. I was actually surprised to see her smiling again so soon. I was either in deeper trouble or... well actually that WAS the only possibility.

"You're right, Bobby" Jen said, reaching for her cell phone.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked, growing nervous. I hated not knowing what was gonna happen next.

"Well we should be able to see our friends, and you got to see Ashley today, so it's only fair I get to see a friend of MINE" Jen said.

"Well, Ashley's not really a..."

"So, I'm gonna call up Jack" she said, opening her cell phone.

"You're gonna what?" I exclaimed, feeling nervous. I really didn't care for that guy.

"Yeah, why not?" she said, "I mean, we're allowed to see each other's friends, right? And Jack is just a friend of mine..."

"I...suppose..." I sighed, realizing that she had caught me in my own trap, but then I discover a possible way out, "but wait, you don't have his number"

"I don't?" Jen asked, flipping it on to her phone. "I got it from Sarah while you were in class... apparently theyre friends, too"

I sighed nervously.

"But... you can't call him..." I stuttered.

"Why can't I call him?" Jen smirked, holding the phone with his number already dialed, about to push "SEND".

"Because I... I... isn't there any way we can work this out?" I asked.

"I don't see what there is to work out" Jen said, giving me a mock smile, "You got to see your friend, Ashley... I should get to see my friend, Jack"

"But Ashley wasn't even my friend!" I exclaimed, "she just tagged along!"

"Well, same thing" Jen smiled and then added, "so I'll hang out with Jack tomorrow, ok?"

"No...please... you can't call him..." I sighed feeling very nervous, so I just blurted out, "I WON'T LET YOU!"

Jen chuckled.

"Yeah, I won't let you... I forbid you to call him" I squeaked.

Jen laughed again.

"You forbid me?" Jen laughed, "no offense but that's a pretty hollow threat"

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked, realizing already where she was going with this.

"Bobby, you're 3 inches tall right now" Jen said, "You couldn't even take the phone out of my hand if you were on it"

"Well I..." I stuttered. I realized I was screwed as all hell.

"So with that in mind..." Jen said, finally pushing SEND.

"JEN PLEASE DON'T!" I screamed.

Jen attempted to hush me.

"Hi, Jack?" Jen said, after some time had passed.

"JEN, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!! IM BEGGING YOU!!" I screamed, my tiny voice about as shrill as it could be.

"Oh... that's just my brother..." Jen chuckled, "never mind him"

"Jen, I don't want you seeing him!!" I screamed again but it was no use. I was running out of breath and Jen was tiring of my "tough guy" act.

Jen glared down at me and I continued to scream. Finally she picked me up tightly between her 2 fingers.

"Put me down!!" I shrieked as she pulled me over towards her glove compartment and opened it.

"Yeah, Jack, I was hoping we could get together" Jen said, keeping a calm tone on the phone as she shoved me into her glove compartment.

"JEN!!" I screamed, "YOU CAN'T --"

She had then already slammed the glove compartment door in my face. I sighed and could only see darkness as I overheard their conversation.

"So 4 o clock tomorrow?" Jen said, "that's great... yeah no problem... oh him? yeah he'll be fine with it. He wants us to be able to hang out with our friends once in a while"

Yeah, right.

It was useless to try screaming anymore. My actions were fairly meaningless at my size, and to think, it was me who volunteered to shrink in the first place. Had it been reversed just now, I definitely could've stopped her from calling Jack, but then again, I couldn't bear to do anything mean to Jen when she was small -- or anytime, really.

After some time to cool down, Jen finally opened the glove compartment and for the first time in a long time, actually had a compassionate look on her face.

"Bobby, I'm sorry" Jen said and extended her hand. I could've been a jerk and just refused to step onto it, but what good would that have done me? Instead, I let her carry me out of the car.

"Whatever" I sighed.

"Don't start getting mad at me, Bobby" Jen said, "You're the one who said we could hang out with whoever we wanted..."

"You completely took that out of context..." I sighed.

"I don't see how..." Jen replied, "at least you've met Jack before... well sort of, I had never seen Ashley before you dragged her along"

"I didn't DRAG her along" I said, "She..."

"Yeah yeah, I know" Jen said, as she took me into her room. "But I am still hanging out with Jack... I'm sorry. I haven't seen him in a while and well, it'd be nice to catch up"

"But what about me?" I asked, "if I'm stuck tiny for that, what are you gonna do with me?"

"I don't know..." Jen chuckled, "Why don't you just have your new best friend Ashley carry you around town?"

"Okay, enough..." I sighed.

"I don't know, I'll probably have Sarah take care of you for a little while..." Jen replied.

"Oh god no --" I gulped.

"Well it's either her or Kim" Jen said, and then was called into the other room by her parents. "I'll be right back"

So I sat alone in the semi-darkness (it was around dusk) and pondered what to do. I guess I had to be mature and let Jen hang out with Jack. I could trust her -- it was him I was worried about. I was always worried about those "smooth" kind of guys and Jack had a certain confidence that I didn't like at all, especially for someone who was friends with my girlfriend. Then again, it didn't help that the exact type of guy had managed to steal my only other girlfriend away.

Speaking of which --

There was another ring, coming from my cell phone so I picked it up, and it was none other than my ex, Kim.

"Hey" I sighed.

"Hey, how's it going?" Kim asked, "you over Jen's house right now?"

"Yeah, actually" I said.

"Cool, tell her I said hi" Kim said.

"Sure..." I sighed.

"Is something wrong?" Kim asked.

"Actually... well... we can talk about it tomorrow" I said.

"Tomorrow?"

"If you don't mind..." I said, "Jen's uh... doing other things... so uh... if you want to... we could hang out for a while..."

"Id like that" Kim said.

"Ok then... thanks" I sighed.

"You sure you're alright?" Kim asked.

"Yeah... y'know..." I sighed, "about as well as can be expected for someone the size of a wind-up toy"

Kim laughed.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then" I said, and we departed.

Nope, never a dull moment in my life.
Matter of trust by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 5: Matter of trust

It was an overcast day at Avery Point, and Ashley and I were in the student center, playing some pool. I was sucking, as usual.

"Oh damn" I muttered, watching my pathetic shot roll to the rail and come to a dead stop. Ashley chuckled.

"Hey, sorry again about the other day..." Ashley said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, more focused on the game of pool for some reason.

"Well, I know you wanted to spend alone time with your girlfriend..." Ashley frowned, as she too, missed her shot, "and I kind of got in the way of that"

"No, you were fine..." I said, trying to make her not feel bad, even though she had gotten me in all kinds of trouble without even knowing it.

Just then, the door swings open and Jen appears, but she's normal size. I'm shocked to see her in that state and run over to kiss her, but am suddenly frozen.

"Wh-What's happening?" I gasp, my joints locking up as I can no longer move. I then begin to shrink again -- right in front of Ashley!!

"Whoa, what's happening?" Ashley gasped, watching as I shrink until I'm only 3 inches high. "Why Bobby... you're so small"

I gasp and nervously look around. I look up at Jen with a look of pure terror on my face and then back up at Ashley who's suddenly smiling evilly.

Jen looks down at me and shrugs.

"Why don't you just have your best friend Ashley help you out?" Jen said, and walked back out the door, leaving me alone.

"Jen, NO!!" I gasped and then turned around to witness Ashley raise her foot into the air, miles above me. "Ashley... what are you doing?"

"Well now that you're little, I can squish ya!" Ashley laughed and thrust her foot down hard onto the carpet.

"AHHHH!!"

"Bobby, what's the matter?" Jen said, quickly leaping out of bed and turning to me, shaking on her dresser. I panned up and saw her face looking down on me with concern in her eyes. I quickly sighed with relief.

"It was just a dream..." I gasped, and then gave Jen a smile to let her know I was okay, "...just a dream..."

"Bobby, you okay?" Jen asked again, now sitting up in her bed, putting her hand right behind me and gently rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I sighed, and tried to settle back into a sleeping position. Jen did the same.

"You didn't have a bad dream about Jack, did you?" Jen asked.

"Huh? No" I replied.

"You sure? Because you seem pretty worried about him for some reason" Jen said, smushing her face into her pillow.

"Yeah, it's fine" I said and sighed, looking up at the ceiling and waiting. Waiting for that sleepy feeling to grasp me again and drag me down with it.

The next morning seemed to take forever to come. I tossed and turned, jostled awake by strange nightmarish visions several times, it seemed. Finally, it was time to go to Avery Point and as much as I hated the feeling of first waking up, it was, at least a break from the nightmares I had been having. I seemed to have bad dreams more often when I was in my smaller state, but dreams had always been a powerful thing for me. My dreams seemed to feel particularly realistic.

Then again, my everyday life was anything but realistic these days.

Jen drove me to Avery Point, but the reality of my situation wasn't looking much better.

"I have to spend the day with Sarah?" I gasped, "but I was going to see Kim while you were... y'know, with Jack"

"I know, but that's later, Bobby" Jen replied, "and I have class this morning... unless you really want to come..."

"I don't know..." I sighed.

"Sarah is our friend, y'know" Jen said, "I know she seems a little crazy sometimes, but if you just talked to her, maybe she'd treat you better"

"I guess" I said.

Getting respect from Sarah had never been an issue in the past. We had been pretty good friends ever since we first got to Avery Point. Part of that was because we kind of showed each other the ropes and helped each other through things. I appreciated her sometimes quirky way of looking at things, and she in turn enjoyed my "down to earth" attitude about things. It was an arrangement that had worked without questioning for the most part, but now, with such an odd element introduced into our friendship, a lot of things had changed. Sarah loved to see me tiny, and while her purposes were never sinister, I didn't enjoy feeling so uncomfortable around a good friend of mine.

"Well, here we are" Jen said, slowing her car to a stop, parking right next to mine, which had been left there from the night prior.

I let out a great sigh, and looked up at Jen, saying words I hoped not to regret.

"Okay..." I said, "Sarah and I can hang out for a while, while you're in class"

"Ok" Jen nodded, "and remember, if you ever get uncomfortable with her, just give me a call"

"Thanks" I said, but for some reason her words hadn't alleviated my stress as they usually did. I lean back in the cup holder and find myself looking up at her car's roof. She gives me an uncomfortable frown.

"So... you ready to go?" Jen asked.

"Huh?"

"Well, I mean, we are here" Jen said, "I'm ready to go anytime you are"

"Y-Yeah, let's go" I said, shaking off my depression. Jen set her hand down next to me, but for some reason I was having trouble getting on, so she used her other hand to pull me up.

"Thanks" I chuckled nervously. I hated being so helpless.

"Anytime, honey" she said, and pulled me up to her face, before planting a small kiss on me. I smiled, being face to face with her gorgeous eyes.

"Thanks, I needed that" I said, as she got out of the car and carefully slid me down into her pocket.

She walked into the student center which was remarkably quiet for a change. There were a few people intently watching the TV in the corner, so we went into the pool room to see what was going on there.

Sarah was playing some guy at pool and it looked like she was owning him.

"Don't feel bad, dude" Sarah said, watching him miss another shot. "I've been playing for 4 years"

"Yeah you have" the other guy chuckled, then glanced down at his watch, "oh yknow what? I have to go, I got class soon"

Jen looked down at her watch as well.

"Shoot, I think that guy's in my class" Jen said, her voice suddenly sounding panicked as she walked over to Sarah to hand me off.

"Hi, Jen" Sarah said.

"Hey" Jen said, and then quickly removed me from her pocket, "could you hold onto Bobby for a while?"

"Of course" Sarah said, her mouth seemingly unable to do anything but grin at that moment. Jen laid me down on Sarah's extended hand.

"Just be careful with him, ok?" Jen said, as she was heading out. I waved goodbye to her and then looked up at Sarah.

"H-Hi" I said, craning my neck upward to see her grinning face hovering high above me.

"Hey Bobby..." Sarah said, in a sing songy kind of way, before adding, "we're gonna have some fun"

"Huh?"

Just then I noticed that Sarah had used her other hand to clutch my right foot and soon dragged me down by it. I screamed out as she lifted me before her face, only holding onto my foot. Now would've been an awful time for my shoe to come off.

"Whee!!" Sarah exclaimed, as I screamed, flailing around in the air.

"Sarah!!" I screamed, "put me down!!"

"Okay okay!" Sarah sighed, sounding frustrated. Without any warning, she released me into her hand and I landed with a thud, "better now?"

"I guess..." I sighed, "could we just not have the antics today?"

"Okay" Sarah replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean if you don't want to be played with, that's fine with me" Sarah said, "I know I get carried away sometimes"

"I'm glad you understand..." I said, giving forth a sigh of relief and a slight smile at my giant friend.

"Oh yeah, completely..." Sarah said, and then began lowering me to the ground with her hand. Now, instead of looking at her giant eyes, I was face to face with her feet and the floor.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Well, you don't need me to carry you around or nothing, so you're fine just walking right?" Sarah asked.

I gave her a dumbfounded look.

Sarah then began walking away and I still remained on the floor, looking up in confusion.

"Sarah, come back!" I shouted.

"Oh?" Sarah said, as if surprised that I'd want her to pick me up again, "but I thought you were a big boy now?"

"I never said that" I said.

"Oh? So then you're saying not a big boy?" Sarah asked.

"Uh... maybe?" I said.

"You're not a big boy then..." Sarah said, and put her hand right behind me to make me extra uncomfortable since I had no where to run if I had to.

"No... I guess not" I sighed.

"Then you're a little boy!" Sarah chuckled and closed her hand on me so I was completely trapped. Only my upper body and feet were free to move around. My arms and most of my legs were held captive by Sarah's tight grip as she lifted me up.

"Sarah...." I groaned.

"Sorry, I was just having fun" Sarah chuckled, and then stuffed me into her tight pants pocket. "Now c'mon... let's play some pool"

"Pool? I can't play pool at this size!" I exclaimed.

"Would you rather play foosball?" Sarah asked playfully.

"Okay, pool works" I sighed.
Sarah began to rack up the balls.

"I don't see how we're going to do this" I said, still finding myself a bit uncomfortable in Sarah's pocket. Sometimes, when she'd step, I'd feel myself get squeezed up against her thigh because the pockets were so small.

"Well obviously you can't play" Sarah admitted, "but I'll go for you... it'll be like I'm playing myself, but I'll give you a good view of it"

"Huh?" I gasped, but before I had any time to ask anything more, she had grasped me by the back of my shirt and quickly elevated me up to the window sill nearby so I was standing atop it. "You can't put me up here, someone might see me!"

"Who's going to see you?" Sarah asked, getting a pool cue and taking a look over at me on the window sill, looking pathetic.
"There's noone here"

"I suppose..." I said, "but the second someone walks in, you need to hide me"

"Okay, but first watch this!" Sarah said and took her opening shot, sending 3 balls into pockets. "Looks like you're winning"

"I didn't know I was going first" I said.

"We're going in order of height" Sarah chuckled.

"Ha..." I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon, take a joke" Sarah said, "it's not like you're that small forever, you and Jen will probably switch back by the time they day's over"

"Yeah unless Jack sweeps her off her feet..." I sighed.

"You're actually worried about that?" Sarah asked, stepping closer to the window sill so that I couldn't see much around her.

"It's no big deal" I sighed.

"Okay, if you're sure..." Sarah said, still sounding a bit concerned, and it wasn't her usual playful concern.

"Let's just keep playing" I replied, kind of enjoying being able to watch everything from up high. Being small did have it's benefits. Normally I would've taken this windowsill for granted but standing on top of it made it feel like a balcony. I could see every detail in the finely carved wood and chipped paint, and the window itself extended it's reach up to the sky, as if it were a drive-in movie screen. The pool table appeared as if it were a football field with several large orbs occupying it's surface, as Sarah patrolled the perimeter to ensure the best shot she could.

Really, when I thought about it, there was no other use for a windowsill besides so cats and very small people could perch on them. Okay, so maybe that wasn't so true.

"Looks like you're winning, Bobby" Sarah said, after missing a shot on "her" turn.

"Oh great, you're losing to yourself" I chuckled.

Sarah passed by my way just as we both heard an ominous noise. The door opening.

"Hide me!" I gasped.

Sarah nervously picked me up and began moving me down towards her pocket, when she was suddenly startled.

"Hey Sarah"

"JOHN!" she gasped, and dropped me into the nearest pool pocket. I gasped but resisted the natural urge to scream and draw attention to myself. I landed right next to the 6 ball and was surrounded by nothing but black plastic and a small hole through which I could see the white ceiling tiles. I leaned myself against the curving wall and crouched down so I wouldn't be seen as John and Sarah talked.

"Hey, were you playing pool with anyone?" John asked.

"Uh no..." Sarah chuckled nervously, "y'know, just shooting around"

"Mind if I play?" John asked, "I haven't played in a while, and since I can't seem to find anyone around, at least this gives me something to do"

"Um okay, sure" Sarah said and I sighed with frustration. How the hell was I going to get my way out of this one? There was no way out of the pool pocket which was too deep to climb out of (of course, then I'd be exposing myself) and there was a small hole in the bottom, but it was only big enough for my leg to fit through and I certainly wasn't willing to try that.

Sarah reached into the pool pocket and snatched up the 6 ball, and I found it difficult to suppress a small yelp to warn her that she came close to grabbing me by mistake.

"What was that?" John asked.

"Uh what?" Sarah asked and then I heard the sound of balls clacking against the table as Sarah was arranging them in the tradition pool rack.

"I heard a yelp or something..." John said, sounding baffled.

"Oh that was me... I've uh got a cold" Sarah said.

"I see" John said and then I heard the sound of another ball landing firmly on the table. I looked down at the black plastic floor beneath my feet, where I'd simply have to hope for the best. At least the pool pockets were wide and even if a ball landed inside, I could possibly cling to the walls and avoid being squashed...

Geez, what kind of obituary would that be? We found him dead in the pool pocket? Ouch.

I figure there's no need to panic... Sarah wouldn't let anything bad happen to me... but then if I wasn't so nervous why was I pacing around the pool pocket? Oh who was I kidding? I was very nervous.

"I'll break" I heard John say.

"Uh no, I'll break" Sarah chuckled nervously.

"Okay whatever, you break" John said.

I figured Sarah was trying to break on purpose to keep the balls away from the pocket I was in. I only hope she was skilled enough to pull it off.

"Okay..." Sarah said, her voice lacking the normal confidence she had when playing pool, "here I go..."

I closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable clacking sound of billiards. It arrived more like a thunder clap causing me to jump a bit and then I heard the subtle quakes all around the table, and tried my best to see what was going on but it was no use. I could only see straight up.

The balls roll to a stop, and then it's apparently John's turn. I close my eyes and wait but hear nothing, save the sound of my cell phone vibrating lightly in my pocket. It's a good thing John sucked at pool.

"Okay, my turn" I heard Sarah say, as I reached into my pocket and fished out my cell phone. I had received a text message, apparently, from Sarah.

Sarah hit a billiard, startling me again but luckily it rolled nowhere near my pocket, although I heard a loud thud, meaning she had made a ball in. I finally get around to reading her text message.

It read:

"Hang in there, lil guy"

I tried not to let my frustration get the best of me and remained quiet, only able to listen to the vibrations of the pool balls traveling across the table. Luckily, none of those vibrations came anywhere near me.

"Okay, time for a combo shot" I heard Sarah say, but she was accompanied by a parade of noise. It sounded as if a large crowd of people had entered the room, which made my escape even trickier without being spotted.

"Hey John!" I heard someone shout.

"Hold on, I'm playing pool!" John shouted back.

"We're playing smash bros in here!" the other voice returned.

"Oh..." John said, taking a pause before saying "Screw this, I'll see you later, Sarah"

"Well that was lucky" Sarah chuckled and then quickly fished me out of the pool pocket, "we're gonna have to be more careful with ya, little guy"

I was gonna get mad at her for calling me "little guy" yet again, but I decided to drop it since I was out of danger -- immediate danger, anyway.

Sarah carried me outside, slowly bringing me down to her pocket as she walked, and headed down towards the water.

"Okay, you gotta promise you you won't tell Jen about that" Sarah chuckled, "she'd be so pissed!"

"I guess..." I said, "it really wasn't your fault"

"Really? You mean you're not gonna blame me and make me feel horrible?" Sarah said, in an almost sarcastic kind of way but I could tell her words held some truth.

"Nah, it's fine" I said, and then glanced down as I continued, "Sorry if I'm hard on you sometimes"

"Yeah, I know" Sarah tsked and sat down, first removing me from her pocket and setting me on the cold grass. "What's up with that?"

"It's just... I don't know..." I said, and a sea breeze kind of caught me by surprising, whipping my ears and causing me to shiver, just a little bit.

"You okay down there, little guy?" Sarah asked, leaning forward a bit to get a better look at my shivering self down on the cold, wavering grass.

"I'm f-fine" I said, a small tear escaping my eyes from the sheer force of the wind in my face. It would've felt strong even at my regular size, but it felt like a mini tornado from where I was sitting.

"You sure?" Sarah asked, sounding as if she were a waitress at Friendly's, "because you can ask for help once in a while... I really don't mind"

"Heh, I'm fine" I said, as the wind subsided and I could drop my arms from their crossed position.

"I just feel like you don't trust me" Sarah said and then put her hand down flat on the ground next to me, causing me to jump back by reflex, "See? You're afraid of me"

"N-No I'm not" I said, trying to laugh it off. The sudden appearance of her hand had spooked me though, but it was nothing personal against her, I just preferred more warning about stuff like that when I was in my miniature state.

"Okay then let me hold you" Sarah said, lifting her hand off the ground.

"What?"

"Yeah, you trust me, right?" Sarah said.

"Yeah of course I do" I said, giving her a sheepish smile as I looked way up at her and her finicky hands.

"Then let me hold you" Sarah said.

"Okay sure..." I sighed, unable to make eye contact with her as I looked nervously down at the dirt instead.

"Okay then" Sarah said and wrapped one of her hands around my torso, pulling me up slowly "upsy daisy"

"S-See...?" I said, looking down at the ground and the wide array of greens and browns I could spot from such a lofty height above the field. "I trust you"

"Oh really?" Sarah said, and I noticed one of her fingers had pulled away from my body entirely, leaving me suspended by 3 fingers and her thumb that pressed firmly on my chest (although not so hard that it hurt).

"What are you doing?" I asked, suddenly feeling more prone to the laws of gravity.

"You trust me, right?" Sarah smiled, slowly removing her index finger now so that I slipped a little as she also pulled her thumb away. Now I was only being gently squeezed by her remaining 2 fingers and I could feel myself sliding downward already.

"Yes... but why are you trying to drop me?" I asked nervously, trying my best to make eye contact with her but my eyes were too fixated on the ground below me.

"If I drop you, you trust I'll catch you, right?" Sarah asked.

"I-I don't know, you might" I said, looking up at her for a brief moment before refocusing my attention on the ground again. She then released another finger and dangled me from the back of my shirt which barely clung to her finger nail. "SARAH..."

"I got ya!" Sarah said and then let me go into free fall for a brief moment before having me land securely on her other hand which she slid under me just in time.

"What was the point of that?" I shouted, part furious and part frightened. My legs were shaking as I stood straight up on her hand and gave her the sternest look I could muster.

"Oh c'mon, dont be mad" Sarah said, her voice still maintaining her usual calm after almost killing one of her friends. "I was just testing you"

"Testing me? You could've seriously hurt me!" I shouted, still glaring up at her.

"Well, what's the big deal? You're okay now" Sarah sighed, "I caught you, you're fine! Not even a scratch"

"NOT EVEN A SCRATCH?!" I blurted out in anger, "I'm not a car! I'm a person! Just because I'm really small... y'know, you should try being really small... it's not easy!"

Sarah remained silent for several moments. I let myself cool off and then let out a great sigh.

"Sarah, I'm sorry..."

"What's it like?" Sarah asked, suddenly giving me a more serious tone of voice than her usual.

"Huh?"

"What's it like... y'know... to be small?" Sarah asked.

Normally I might've snapped at her but in this case I could kind of relate, having wondered myself for a while.

"It's different..." I sighed, "I don't know how better to explain it... it's just weird... like everything's still there and it exists but... it's bigger than you... it's... I don't know, Jen could probably explain it better"

"She's tried..." Sarah said, her voice kind of drifting off into the distance, "She said it's like being in a world of giants... she says she doesn't take anything for granted since being shrunk"

"This is true" I sighed, realizing the profound truth in Jen's statements. Before this whole thing, I never would've been so grateful to be 5 foot 8, but the alternative definitely had it's disadvantages.

"So, it's funny" Sarah said, "you criticize Jen for not wanting to be seen in public when she's tiny, but we hide you too... we couldn't let John discover you back there, or anyone else"

"I know..." I said, realizing my hypocrisy, "I'm just a... I don't know, quiet person, I never want to draw attention to myself, and THIS... well this would draw attention"

"You got a point there" Sarah said.

"Plus I'm embarassed... being this size..." I admitted, "It's actually very exposing... it takes a lot of trust and confidence just to talk to someone who's a giant compared to you... let alone let them hold you... so if it seems like I'm wary of you sometimes, that's why"

"I understand" Sarah said, and then she glanced down at her watch, "Whoop, hold on, we gotta meet Jen back at the student center soon... hold on there, lil guy"

I gave her a slight growl.

"Sorry... I mean, Bobby" Sarah said, and slid me back into her pocket.

We departed back for the student center, but as we walked away, I took one last glance at the ocean from over the rocks, and I had to say one thing...

It sure made one feel small...
Bitter Reunion by Sonicfan287
"My little girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 6: Bitter Reunion

"Alright..." Jen said, glancing quickly down at her watch and then back at me, resting in Sarah's palm, "I'm gonna go meet Jack now, Kim should be here soon to pick you up"

"Whatever..." I sighed, still restrained to the confines of Sarah's hand, floating feet off the ground in front of my girlfriend.

We had gathered in the hideout for some time but now was the time I dreaded... time to watch Jen go off and meet that damn Jack. I felt so helpless. I wanted to just leap off Sarah's hand and try to stop her, but of course I realized that'd be suicide for me.

"Bobby..." Jen said, breaking me out of my momentary daze, "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't have to go"

Jen knelt down a tad, so that her face was leaning in towards me and I felt kind of embarassed, for some reason. I usually did, being so little.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" I sighed, unable to look her in the eyes that seemed to drill into the back of my skull.

"Ok..." Jen said, her voice filled with hesitance as she slowly leaned herself back so that she was standing at her full height. "...if you're sure"

"Sure" I said, in a near whisper so noone could hear. I had to stop being so overreactive to everything. If Jen wanted to see Jack, that wasn't a reason to get all upset. I could deal with it... hopefully.

"Hey, can I hold him for a second?" Jen asked Sarah in a very sweet tone of voice. It was certainly a welcome change of pace from her anger the night before. Sarah laid me gently down on Jen's palm and I looked up at her, forcing a smile. It was hard not to at least force a smile when I saw hers.

"Heh, have a good time" I said sheepishly, saying the only thing I could think of to say that wouldn't make it seem like I was mad at her, even if I kind of had been.

"You too, darling" she smiled and gave me a small kiss, before slowly laying me back down in Sarah's palm. Sarah used her free hand to wave to Jen as she ran out the door to meet Jack.

"You okay?" Sarah asked, after Jen was long gone. It seemed everyone was very concerned for me for whatever reason. It kind of made me worry more -- as if my normally paranoid point of view was actually warranted.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said, with a nervous chuckle that also strongly insinuated anger. It wasn't fair that Jen was doing this when she knew it ticked me off... the only reason she was doing it all was to get revenge for something I never meant to do, which was get mixed up with that new girl, Ashley. Sarah frowned when she saw my angry reaction.

"You shouldn't get so angry, lil Bobby" Sarah said, returning to her childish tone as she scooped me up with her other hand and dangled me in front of her face, "you don't look as cute when you're angry"

"Sarah, set me down, please!!" I gasped, "you know how I feel about this!"

I sighed with relief when she lowered me back onto her hand which still wasn't the most stable place to be but it was better than risking a free fall from several feet off the ground. It felt like I had been small for a long time, as Sarah carried me downstairs finally, and out of the hideout. For some reason, I planned to especially savor my time at normal size... whenever that time came to pass.

Also, as Sarah carries me out to the main foyer of Avery Point, among the shrubbery and fountains, I couldn't help but wonder how Jen did it for 3 years... I just couldn't bear to think of it... 3 years of living small... dwelling in the depths of Avery Point, constantly afraid, totally helpless. For some reason, when I assumed her to be a fairy I didn't think about it, but now that I knew better -- now that I knew she was just another teenager, just like me, I often asked myself how she could handle herself like that, when I was ready to freak out after being small for a couple of days.

"Oh, hold on" Sarah said, jostling me slightly in her hand as she reached into her pockets and pulled out her cell phone, "Im getting a text from Kim, she's on her way"

"Goodie" I sighed and sat down in Sarah's hand, since standing on moving flesh wasn't always the easiest thing.

"You and Kim cool now?" Sarah asked, referring to the couple of years of fallout that we had following our messy breakup.

"Yeah I suppose..." I sighed, looking down at the grass from up on Sarah's hand, but even I wasn't sure. I guess we were 'cool', but there was still a general feeling that we could never be the kind of caring friends that we once were. It was nothing personal, it was just life. Friends grow apart sometimes.

"Because I gotta be honest with ya..." Sarah said, continuing her prior sentence, "I never thought I'd see the day when you and Kim were even talking again, let alone..."

"Yeah, I know..." I sighed, kind of frustrated to even have to explain this to anyone. John was vehemently against me even talking to Kim anymore, but of course he didn't know of our previous adventures, "...I just... I don't know, she's not a bad person really... and I still find her funny and kinda cool, like when we were friends. For whatever reason, I know we'll never be friends again like we were but..."

"Well, why not?" Sarah asked.

"Why not what?" I asked, curiously glancing up at her.

"Why can't you be friends with Kim like before?" Sarah shrugged, looking down at me, "I mean, you said you'd never talk to her again either and now you're about to hang out with her for a little while..."

"Yeah but that's different..." I sighed, "that's only because..."

"What? Because she helped you when you thought she'd just squish you instead?" Sarah asked.

"Ugh, can we not talk about this?" I sighed and looked back down at the dirt and grass.

"Okay okay, fine... I'm just saying..." Sarah said.

"I don't know what youre saying..." I sighed, part of me wanting to end the conversation entirely, yet another part of me intrigued to see what Sarah meant.

"I'm saying..." Sarah said, her tone of voice becoming more frustrated than her normal cheerful tone, "...y'know what? I don't know what I'm saying"

"Sarah..." I said, looking up at her, feeling bad for getting her upset, while also wanting to get the truth out of her.

"No. Forget it." Sarah said.

Gee... I had some way with women, didn't I?

"There ya are" I heard Kim's voice say. She always had a sort of friendly tone to her voice, at least at first. Even when she was mad, she'd use words like "buddy, friend, goodie", words like that. Of course she also had a dark side I was all too familiar with but she at least tried to present herself well at first, to make a good impression. I glanced up at her nervously and waved. Even though we had still been in contact for the last couple months, we hadn't seen each other too much and most of the time when we did I was my regular height.

"Hi" I said, giving Kim a sort of smile.

"What's the matter?" Kim said, kneeling down so that she was level with Sarah's hand, which I rested in. Somehow she had seen through my fake smile.

"Nothing" I said, widening my smile, which only maked it appear more fake, I was certain.

Kim pretended to act like she was thinking, a gesture that was surely sarcastic, before she pretended to get an idea and say, "Something's the matter, Bobby..."

"No" I said, still maintaining my smile but unable to hold any eye contact with either her or Sarah. For some reason, being small intensified the nervous feeling I would normally get when lying.

"You can't fool me, Bobby" Kim leaning in closer, prompting an instinctive jump back from me. I landed backwards onto Sarah's hand, holding myself up with my hands but I still felt afraid, not because of Kim but just out of natural fear of being little. "Here, give him to me"

Sarah slowly slid her hands sideways so that gravity dragged me onto Kim's extended hand. I landed softly and looked up at Kim nervously.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Kim said, still talking to me like I was a little kid.

I smiled back.

"Have fun, you two" Sarah said, waving to Kim.

"Bet you're glad to be rid of her..." Kim said under her breath so that I could hear her as she slipped me into her jeans pocket.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh c'mon, I know you..." Kim said, "And I know Sarah too... it's obvious youre uncomfortable with her..."

"Well no offense..." I said, pulling one of my hands onto the rim of Kim's pocket so that I was dangling from it, "but I'm not all that comfortable here either..."

"I know" Kim said, with a shrug, "but what can you do? You're not really comfortable anywhere"

Kim then walked to her car and swung open the door.

"Well would you be...? If you were this little?" I asked defensively, as Kim took me out of her pocket and looked me in the eye as I spoke from her hand.

"Probably not" Kim said, her face neither smiling or frowning as she spoke, a sign that she was speaking seriously, "but I'd probably handle it a bit better than you..."

"If you wanna try it, be my guest..." I sighed as Kim set me down in her cup holder. I didn't mean to cause tension between us, but for some reason I carried with me the anger from last night... being forced to sit there and watch my girlfriend arrange a date (well she didn't call it that) with some guy I barely knew. It almost reminded me of another such situation.

"No thanks" Kim said, starting the car, looking down at me, as she said, "I don't date people who'd put me in bad situations..."

"What?" I said, kind of giving her a glare, albeit a little glare.

"Nothing" Kim said as she pulled out and a few minutes passed before she spoke again, "Look... I don't want there to be some kind of thing between us, so can we just start over? I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable"

"It's not your fault..." I said, my head kind of lost in the clouds as usual... plus her car had been rather stuffy so that didn't help.

"Well..." Kim said, finally showing me a smile again for the first time since she first saw me several minutes ago, "I think you'll enjoy tonight"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, we're going somewhere that I think you'll enjoy..." Kim said, "well I might've said too much already, actually"

"Where are we going?" I asked, sitting up in the cupholder now. Even so, I couldn't see well enough out the window. I saw only passing clouds.


"You'll see..." Kim said.

I sighed and hung my head.

Without saying much else, I saw Kim's hand reach for the knob to adjust her air conditioning. I look up at her offering up a grateful smile that she probably couldn't see because her face was focused more on the action outside the car than inside.

The strong winds from the vent start off soft but quickly pick up until the noise becomes quite overwhelming, akin to opening the windows on a highway with the wind whipping in your ears.


"It shouldn't be too much further" Kim said, taking a sharp right turn to get on the highway. Even through the gale force winds I could still hear her voice since everything appeared to be louder at my size.


Some more time went by before Kim finally decided to speak again.


"So..." she said, "Are you gonna say anything or are we just gonna make this the most boring car ride ever?"

She then turned down the air a couple notches, noticing that it had been bothering me a little.


"I'm fine..." I sighed ... something I'd usual say when I was actually everything but fine. Kim immediately notices my state of anxiety.

"Look, if something's wrong, we can talk about it - otherwise just try to cheer up" Kim said, "I don't get to see you too often and it'd be nice if you actually said something"

"You're the driver, you say something" I snapped back, having no clue what that meant.

"That didn't even make sense," Kim sighed and then added, "something must be wrong... you're getting defensive"

"I am NOT defensive..." I yelled defensively... oops.

Kim let out a sigh and I could tell by looking at her eyes which hooded down as she squinted to look out at the road that was she was holding in some anger towards me.


"Kim..." I sighed, "it's honestly not your fault... you should know by now that I'm always at least a little bummed when I'm tiny"


"Yeah yeah..." Kim said, maintaining her cold, methodical gaze on the road. She let out another disgusted sigh and continued driving. I looked up to see nothing but scenery scrolling by at a rapid pace. I had no clue where we were which was something else that I found disorienting about being tiny.


Even in an area I knew very well, I'd often times feel lost. When I was small, it was very easy to keep my location hidden from me and when I ended up at point B, I'd often times have no clue how I got there. This was one of those times, and just something I had to get used to, among other things.


"So... anything up with you?" I asked, after a lot of silence had gone by.

"Same ol, same ol..." Kim said and then added, "not that I'm complaining, but why did you want to see me today?



"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up attentively and looking up at her.

"Well c'mon Bobby... I'm obviously not your first choice to hang out with..." Kim said, "plus ever since you dated what's her face there..."

"Her name's Jen" I said.

"Whatever, Jen..." Kim said and I could notice her rolling her eyes, "...she's cool and all, but you barely have any time for yourself..."

"Huh?"

"I just mean..." Kim continued, the car slowing to a stop, "that you've been dating her 3 months, right?"

"Yeah..."

"How many times have you hung out with your friends?" Kim asked, "I remember you and John used to hang out all the time, even back when we were dating"

"I still see John...sometimes..." I muttered.

"Yeah, and he's one of your best friends... meaning you're probably not hanging out with anyone else except Jen..." Kim said.

"What's your point?" I sighed. I really hated getting questions like this. Kim was the only one who liked to bring this kind of crap up. I was a pessimist as it was, which is probably why things couldn't have worked out between Kim and I. She, like me, loved to analyze the negative of a situation, even if she didn't go as far with it as I did. She always had a habit of planting bad seeds in my head that would blossom into horrible hightmares over time.

I wouldn't let her do that.

"Okay, enough of the questions..." I said at last, "where the hell are we?"

"Get ready for this..." Kim said and laid her hand down on the console, popping open her car door, then paused when she noticed I hadn't gotten onto her hand yet, "you coming?"

In all honesty, I had all intention of climbing onto her extended hand but I was having trouble making the leap out of the cup holder which was about my height in depth so I not only had to climb up it but then I had to get myself onto Kim's hand. Kim, realizing this, used her other hand to lift me up and set me down on her palm. It was a bit painful, but it got things done faster.

"Okay, now do you remember this place?" Kim said, slowly sliding me into her pocket so I could still see. The place in front of us was a small restaurant named "Fred's Shanty" which I, of course, remembered.

Fred's was a small oceanside restaurant in New London and one of the better places to eat in the relatively small suburb. It was still crowded, even on a Thursday afternoon and a place where Kim and I had gone on a few dates together back in the day, as well as a place I'd frequent with family and friends.

"Wow, I didn't even know they were open yet" I said, since Fred's was a summer only restaurant that usually didn't open til June, and it had been May.

"Yep, just opened last week" Kim said, "I would've asked if you wanted to go when you were regular sized, but I guess this works too"

"We save money on food" I chuckled, making the very rare joke about my own height. Kim giggled.

"C'mon, let's just go order" she said, still recovering from her brief fit of laughter. She gazed up at the menu, "Do you still like their clam strips?"

"Oh hell yeah" I said, letting the gentle breeze hit me. It wasn't actually summer yet, so the weather wasn't as nice as it would be in July, but it was a rare nice day of about 60 degrees, plus I was pretty snug in Kim's pocket, so getting a little air was refreshing.

Kim ordered the food and we sat down on one of the many picnic benches. It was so early on that they hadn't even put up the tents that usually draped over the outdoor eatery, so instead it was just a metal frame surrounding a cluster of picnic benches. Kim sat down at the bench in the corner, presumably to keep me concealed from the world of giants that walked about around us.

Kim removed me from her pocket before she sat down, having the foresight to do so before her thighs leaned on me and crushed me, which is something that even Jen would forget to do from time to time. Kim set the large orange tray down on the table and I stepped onto it as she took inventory of the food on the plates.

I reached for a clam strip that had been dangling off the edge of a plate and pulled on it. It ended up being longer than I thought and I tripped, landing against the tray and only pulling about half of the strip out of the pile, before it got tangled in a mess of clams.

"Need some help?" Kim chuckled, and fished the single strip out of the pile before handing it to me.

"Thanks" I sighed, feeling an inevitable wave of embarassment sweep over me. Did I mention I hated feeling helpless?

"Sure thing" Kim said, beginning to eat some of the clam strips, "...so..."

"So..." I said, not really knowing what to say. I had to admit it was a bit weird to be back at the same restaurant with Kim that I had been at during our dating years. The restaurant hadn't changed much at all, but my feelings for Kim sure had. Even now, I wasn't sure how to feel about her. Chances are, if she wasn't aware of this "arrangement", I wouldn't have even thought of contacting her, but as it were, she provided a nice break from Sarah's antics, even if she had a few of her own.

"If you don't mind my asking..." Kim said, between bites, "why aren't you with Jen today?"

"Jen? Huh? Yeah..." I said, feeling a bit caught off guard by her sudden question, "Jen's just off... y'know... doin stuff..."

"Oh..." Kim said, not putting much thought into it, "okay..."

Kim resumed eating for a few more moments before I inexpliquably blurted out "she's with some stupid guy!"

"What?" Kim said, giving me a sort of confused smile as she looked down at me, completely not expecting my outburst.

"Y-Yeah..." I said, feeling my panic expand within me naturally as I spoke, "She met up with some old friend of hers... named Jack, who just came back to Avery Point out of nowhere and now they're out together... and I'm here... and she's..."

"So, you're afraid she's cheating on you?" Kim asked.

"What? No!!" I gasped, giving Kim an appalled look, "how could you say that?"

"Because I know you..." Kim said, her voice still remaining calm as mine got more hyper and tense, ".. you can't trust anyone... plus after everything that happened... y'know... with us, it's understanding why you'd be a little worried with your next girlfriend... she IS the first girlfriend you've had since...? Right?"

"Yeah..." I sighed, feeling like a bit of an idiot for admitting that. After all, about a year had gone by since my breakup with Kim before I even met Jen, so I had been dateless for quite some time, which is not something I liked to admit to my ex.

"Well, it's okay to be a little... concerned, but don't let it get you crazy" Kim said.

"Crazy... I am not crazy!!" I snapped, stomping my foot on the tray, "I'm just...worried... yknow?"

"Look, I don't know Jen that well..." Kim said, "but I don't see her doing anything like that to you.. especially after what you've done for her... and if she did, well she'd just be the biggest bitch of all time"

"Point taken" I chuckled, "but it's actually not her I'm worried about... it's that guy... he just seems like an asshole"

"You think every guy you don't know is an asshole" Kim sighed.

"Not true!" I yelled.

"Oh it is so true!" Kim said, "back when we were dating, heck back when friends of yours liked other guys, you'd always say 'don't talk to him, he's an asshole!'"

"Not to everyone" I said.

"Pretty much 90% of guys you either felt threatened by or just hated" Kim said, "for whatever reason, you always expect the worst out of people"

I began to take offense from all this, and if I hadn't contained my emotions, I might've said something about how I considered her to be one of those people for which I expected the worst from, but I decided to keep it to myself and continue on.

"I don't know..." I said, getting flustered and letting my anger subside into exhaustion instead, "...I just don't like him, okay? That's my opinion of him"

"Okay okay" Kim said, finishing up the last of the french fries on the side, "whatever you say"

I was then struck with another question that seemed to burn itself into my mind for some reason.

"Hey Kim?" I said. She attentively craned her head down at me, "what did you mean when you were talking about how I have no time for anyone?"

"I just mean you don't have time" Kim shrugged, "I mean your life has been so scheduled since you started dating her"

"Do you not like her or something?" I said, interuppting her, "you seem to have a problem with calling my girlfriend Jen"

"If you let me finish..." Kim growled, "I was just saying, it doesn't matter who she is, the fact that you have to sacrafice every other day of your life is taking a toll on you altogether"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you had to pick your classes in a way that wouldn't clash with hers, you and her both have to work different hours..." Kim continued, "what little time you 2 have to yourselves you have to spend making sure the other doesn't get squished"

I sighed again.

"What are you trying to say?" I snapped.

"I... I just don't think you've thought this through..." Kim sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well it's just that... you're small, she's small... it just keeps going and going and... eventually, it's going to have to end" Kim said.

I was left speechless by her oddly obvious take on reality, and yet I hadn't pondered it before.

"I mean, I don't see this relationship lasting forever, because very few relationships do last forever..." Kim said, "and take into account the fact that you 2 can never lead a normal life..."

"Sure we can" I said.

"Bobby, I'm talking to you on my TRAY!" Kim chuckled, "You call this normal?"

"Ok ok, you made your point" I said.

"I'm just saying, there's gonna come a time when you 2 are gonna... well... break up" Kim said, "and it's different in this case, because... when that happens... think about it... one of you is going to have to stay small..."

"You don't think she'd break up with me and leave me tiny, do you?!" I snapped.

"No!! No, I mean... see, there ya go, assuming the worst again" Kim said, "it's just like that one night we went out together, remember? You spent the whole night looking for Dan..."

I looked up at her with a bit of a glare, both out of confusion and anger. I vaguely remembered what she was talking about but I wasn't sure.

"Y'know..." Kim elaborated, "we went out to Fred's one night and it was a summer night and we were out..."

"....it was in August..." I said, feeling the pieces begining to come back to me.

"I think it was..." Kim answered, "we went to Fred's..."

"...then we got ice cream..." I continued.

"Right, and you kept looking for Dan, like all paranoid" Kim chuckled, "I was surprised you didn't start looking in bushes..."

"Heh, yeah..." I said, "that was a good..."

Just then, something snapped in my brain. I played the night through in my head again, trying to remember everything I could based on the little info Kim had given me, but all she had really done was dig up a memory I hadn't wanted to revisit.

The night was August 15 and we were out on our date. At this point Kim had been in contact with Dan a lot which worried me because of their past. I tried not to let it get to me but I felt this overwhelming distrust for her that night. I remember she looked at her phone every 2 seconds and I couldn't help but wonder just what was going on.

We were out getting ice cream that night when she had to leave suddenly. She looked at her phone and said she had to leave but the reasons didn't add up. I had driven her that night so I was going to give her a ride back to her house, but on the way back she insisted I pull into a parking lot. It was the Stop and Shop parking lot and was nearly abandoned, except for a few cars. She said she had to meet her mom for some shopping there and that's why she had to go. I figured it to be a bogus excuse.

I took off from the parking lot -- or so she thought. I actually circled back and saw her get into another car... Dan's car.

"YOU BITCH!!" I snapped. Kim looked at me with shock as I started screaming. She nervously tucked me into her pocket to avoid drawing attention to herself.

She then got up and sped to the trash to throw away the scraps from our meal as I furiously screamed and yelled, my voice muffled inside her pocket.

"KIM!! YOU BITCH!! LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I screamed, kicking and fighting my way to the top of her pocket so she could hear me more clearly.

"Shhh" Kim snarled and walked back into her car, slamming the door and setting me down on her cupholder as I gave her a nasty glare, "There, ya happy?"

"No!" I said and turned my back to her.

"What? You're gonna give me a silent treatment?" Kim yelled, "What the hell's your problem? Tiny little Bobby is gonna throw a tantrum?"

I frowned, remaining turned away from her, crossing my arms.

"Aw, tiny little Bobby is pissed off?" Kim yelled, trying to get my attention, "what the hell, dude? Just tell me what's wrong, don't be a baby about it!"

"Shut up!!" I yelled.

"Oh real mature! A 3 inch tall guy is gonna start yelling at me!" Kim said, "I don't have to put up with this!"

Kim forcibly grabbed me from behind and was about to shove me into the glove compartment, like Jen had. I looked up at her cold unforgiving face and finally screamed.

"WAIT!! PLEASE DON'T!!" I screamed.

Kim stopped.

"Please don't put me in there..." I sighed, small tears streaming down my face, "I'm sorry... please... please don't put me in there... it's dark and small... and... please... don't..."

As I was saying all this Kim was gently setting me back down on her cup holder. I let out a sigh and then fell onto my knees, now sobbing.

"Why the hell did you have to do that?" I yelled between sobbed.

"I'm sorry..." Kim said, "I overreacted"

"No, not that" I said, "I mean back in August when you... with Dan... and..."

"Oh..." Kim sighed.

"And you wonder why I wouldn't trust anyone? I expected the worst of you that night and guess what? I got it" I said, trying to stop my uncontrollable tears.

"Bobby, I..."

"I just don't think we can do this anymore..."I sighed, "I never wanted you to see me like this and I just don't think this is going to work... it's obvious you're against my going out with Jen and quite honestly, I find it hard to be with you and not get upset about things that I thought I had forgotten about..."

"Bobby..."

"Hold on," I said, feeling my cell phone vibrate. I tried to compose myself and opened it, "Hello?"

"Bobby?"

"Jen?" I said, noticing right away that her voice had sounded broken and sad. "What's wrong?"

"Bobby... I am so sorry, you were right..." Jen said. She didn't sound like she was crying but she sounded distraught none the less.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling my own emotions fade away as I began to worry about Jen's.

"I'm at Avery Point..." Jen said, "if you're not still busy with Kim, I'd like to see you..."

"Sure... but what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here..." Jen said, "see ya soon"

"Yeah, sure..." I sighed.

What the hell could've happened?
Shadows of the past by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 7: Shadows of the past

"Jen... honey... um, we just got off the phone with the Groton Police Station..."

"And...?" Jen asked, her voice pensive as she stared back at her father who returned with an uncertain look on his face. I looked up and cringed. That was never a good sign.

"They said that Andy's parents posted bail, but he's under probation.. and for the time being, house arrest", her father explained.

"You mean they let him go?" Jen cried, "how could they let him go?!"

"Well he had already served most of his sentence..." Jen's mom added, "and there wasn't much evidence against him..."

"Jen, we know this is hard for you to hear..." Jen's father added, "but the police assured us, he's not allowed within 100 yards of you"

"Oh yeah..." Jen said, giving her parents a fake smile as she slowly broke into tears, her voice failing as she spoke, "Im sure that'll stop him... I'm sure that'll really..."

Jen's words trailed off and she took off running into her room, slamming the door. I looked up at her and sighed.

"Jen..." I said softly, trying not to upset her further as I pulled myself to the top of her pocket.

"I know..." Jen said, her head panned down towards me as a few tears dripped down her face, "I'm overreacting... it's just..."

"No, I know..." I sighed, "I understand completely, Jen, really"

Jen gave me a smile as she removed me slowly from her pocket and set me down on the desk in front of her.

"Of course you do" Jen said, running her hand along my head and back, as if she were petting me. Normally I wasn't into that kind of thing, but I let her do it, since I knew she was upset.

"If the police let him go, and his parents posted bail, there's not much we can do" I said, "it has been a month, and hopefully he's got better things to do than plot revenge..."

"I know... but..."

"Jen?"

Jen spun around quickly to face her mother who had just cracked open the door. She stood in front of me to hide me.

"H-Hi" Jen said nervously.

"I thought I heard you talking to someone in here... is everything okay?" Jen's mother asked.

Jen bit her lip and glanced back at me for a moment. I gave her a solemn nod.

"Actually, mom..." Jen said, choking up, "there's something I have to tell you..."

"Okay, we're here..."

"Huh?" I gasped.

"We're back at Avery Point" I heard Kim say, breaking my transe for the moment. I looked around for some time, regaining my bearings as Kim set her hand down on the seat.

"Well? I don't have all day" Kim said, her voice sounding gruff and impatient as compared to usual. After some hesitation, I pull myself onto her palm and she lifts me up.

"Kim, I'm really sorry about before" I sighed.

"Whatever" Kim said, and then opened the door and stepped outside, "I just hope your girlfriend is okay, you said she was pretty upset..."

"Yeah, I hope she's okay too..." I said, wondering what could've gotten her that way. After all, she was seeing her best buddy Jack and all.

Kim doesn't have to walk long to find Jen sitting on a curb just beside the parking lot, with her head down towards the ground.

"Hi" Kim said, and then sat down next to Jen, pulling her hand out so that my eye was level with Jen's face, "look who I brought"

Jen smiled and it felt like a sincere smile, even though her face looked ravaged from tears.

"Bobby..." Jen said, her voice conveying to me a series of emotions ranging from doubt to guilt. "I am SO sorry..."

"Jen..." I frowned, "what's the matter?"

Kim set me down in Jen's outreached hand and stood up.

"I guess I should leave you 2 alone now..." Kim said, and began walking away, "hope you feel better soon, Jen"

"Thanks" Jen said, waiting for Kim to completely fade from sight before focusing her attention back down on me. As she was staring off into space, I couldn't help but admire her beauty from where I was sitting.

"So, what happened?" I said, finally getting serious again.

"Jack just... ugh..." Jen said, talking more like her usual self than she had been previously on the phone, "Jack's just... I don't know..."

"What'd he do?" I asked, finding myself getting angry. Whatever he did had offended my girlfriend and I certainly didn't like that.

"He didn't ACTUALLY do anything..." Jen explained, "but he sure tried to..."

"What?"

"Let's just say you were right..." Jen said, letting out a long sigh that faded into nothingness, "When I went to meet Jack, he brought me flowers and candy, which I thought was a little over the top and then he insisted we go see this movie, and I don't know, he made me uncomfortable..."

I continued to give her a look of concern as she spoke.

"...he kept trying to put his arm around me in the movie..." Jen explained, "and then he... ugh..."

"Then he what?" I said, feeling a combination of anger and nervousness for whatever reason. I hated feeling like I had no control.

"Let's just say he was very touchy... and I never, ever should've agreed to see him by himself..." Jen said, "I'm so sorry... I'm such an idiot"

"You're not an idiot" I said looking up at her, "Jack was a friend of yours... how were you supposed to..."

"And I was so mean to you" Jen cried, cutting me off mid-sentence, "I am so sorry that I was so mean to you because you've been the only guy who hasn't been a jerk to me"

Jen then raised me up for a moment and planted a kiss on me. I fell back and smiled.

"This whole thing was just a bad idea from the start..." Jen sighed, "Jack was always such a nice guy, but now he was just a jerk... he thought he was so smooth in his leather jacket and crap... and he kept trying to get me to eat those stupid chocolates"

"What kind of chocolates?" I asked, trying to make the conversation more casual than emotional.

"I don't know, some stupid fancy chocolates" Jen said, "the whole thing was stupid..."

A few more moments of silence passed.

"So how was your time with Kim?" Jen finally asked.

"Uh... it was okay..." I said, but was unable to maintain eye contact with my girlfriend as I spoke because I knew that was a lie. Kim and I at times had felt like good friends but more often had felt the same tenseness we felt prior to our breakup. I knew that it would probably be a while before Kim and I hung out again.

"You don't mind being small again tonight, do you?" Jen asked, "I told my parents I'd be home soon, and right about now, feeling as bad as I do..."

"I understand..."I said, although the selfish part of my psyche desperately wished to be normal sized again, "... I'll sleep over with you tonight, I don't mind"

Jen smiled again.

"Tnank you sooo much" Jen said, and then added, "I promise I'll make it up to you"

"You don't have to do..."

"No, I mean it" Jen said, "I want to... tomorrow you can be normal sized and I'll be your pocket sized girlfriend"

I chuckled and said, "Well if you put it like that..."

"Yep" Jen said, in the cutest way, "and then we'll even go out on a date tomorrow night, I know it's been a while"

"It has been a while..." I sighed, all the while letting my mind drift off to some of those memories I had of us on our dates.

"Yeah, so tomorrow night, when I'm feeling better..." Jen said, as she walked us back to her car, "We'll do whatever you'd like"

I smiled.

"Okay, if that's what you want" I smiled.

"More than anything" Jen said, and gave me another small kiss, enveloping me with her warm lips before sitting me down in her car's cup holder. Before she put the key in the ignition, we took a moment to gaze out at the massive sunset from Avery Point.

"So... I don't suppose you have any of those chocolates?" I joked, "I'm kinda hungry"

"Those? Ha! I threw those in his face!" Jen laughed.

"Atta girl" I smiled.
Return to normalcy by Sonicfan287
"My little girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 8: Return to normalcy

There she was.... I had her in my hands... she was so small... I could crush her. She looked up at me, her lips quivering, her eyes darting every which way but up. She wanted to ignore the fact that she was now tiny... in my former position.

"I can't believe it..." I chuckled, "you've finally shrunk"

"S-So?" she stuttered, looking nervously around for any way out - but there was none. Instead, she continued to verbally negotiate herself out of her bad situation, "... it doesn't mean anything... I'm still in charge here..."

"I don't know about that, Kim" I smiled, and tossed her onto my other hand now, just for fun. She landed awkrardly, her hair covering her face for a moment as she glanced up at my grin again, no longer possessing the same confidence.

"It's fine" she said, desperately trying to brush off her own uncertainty, "I can be big any time I want..."

"Oh really?" I laughed, "then go ahead... do it. Grow back to normal"

"O-Okay" Kim gasped, not expecting me to call her bluff so soon. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes for several seconds, before I burst into laughter, startling the miniature figure even more.

"Ha!! Looks like you're stuck that way!" I laughed, "stuck small forever"

"N-No!!" Kim screamed, tears starting to stream down her face in an uncharacteristic breakdown. "This can't be!!"

I couldn't believe it - for once, she couldn't be confident, she couldn't dangle something over my head. She was finally right where I wanted her.

It was at that moment I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jen, appearing very angry as she gave me a mean glare.

"Bobby..." she said, "put her down"

"What?" I gasped, "Jen... I..."

"Put her down now!!" she repeated.

I nervously placed Kim on the ground, as she slowly composed herself again. I was so close to seeing her finally snap like I had, but now I may have lost my chance.

"Damn it, Jen!" I blurted out, regretting what I had said only seconds later.

"You listen to me, Bobby!!" Jen snapped, "I know you might not agree with Kim on a lot of things, or whatever, but you can't just go shrinking her!!"

"I-I didn't shrink her" I said, giving Jen a defensive look, "she was just tiny... y'know, like poof"

"What? You mean like this?" Jen said and I suddenly felt an uncomfortable tingling seize my body. It felt as if my entire being had fallen asleep and was tingling like crazy as I shrunk down.

"No!!" I screamed, "What are you doing?!"

Jen didn't answer.

Instead, I simply shrunk further and further, until I was eye level with Kim who gave me a smirk. Her smirk made me feel even more ridiculous and in a matter of seconds, I felt myself dwindling smaller than Kim, until I was no bigger than a speck.

"Ha!!" Kim laughed, and then looked up at Jen, "Thanks, Jen!"

I looked up at Jen aghast and then up at Kim as she raised her foot high above my head to give me a stomping that I might have deserved.

"NOO!! WAIT!!" I screamed.

And with that, I woke up, my back against a Jen's jewelry box on her bureau, as I gazed around, startled by everything I had seen and heard. Looking over, I saw her, Jen, nestled in her blankets... looking so peaceful... so tranquil.

I know I shouldn't have, but I take a step off her bureau, needing only to clear a small gap to reach her bed. I let out a sigh of relief after getting myself onto the foot of her bed and begin walking, navigating around the creases and lumps in the blankets that vaguely represented the forms and curves of my girlfriend's body as she slept. As I get closer to her face, one of the only parts of her body not covered in cloth, I begin to feel a strange nervousness inside, but it's accompanied by an unexplainable excitement. Something about seeing her sleep from so close up was exhilirating, although I also feared she could roll over or wake up suddenly, accidentally crushing me. I felt so insignificant next to her at that moment.

Still, I walk closer, so that I'm face to face with her cheek which was pressed against her massive pillow. I reached my hand out really slowly, nearly making contact with her skin, when I ceased.

"What am I doing?" I whispered to myself. I began to walk away from her when I heard the slightest mumble, accompanied by a squeak, almost. I turned around and saw her head slightly move.

"Jen?" I said, reverting to my normal voice. She sighed again and awoke.

"B-Bobby?" she said, surprised to see me so close to her. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry" I said, disguising my nervousness with an awkrard smile and laugh, "I just had a bit of a nightmare and got worried and wanted to see you... and then... I don't know..."

"Bobby, it's okay" Jen said, keeping her voice to a whisper, "you can sleep with me tonight"

"Sleep with you... what?" I said, kinda startled to see her reach her entire hand around me and place me up on her pillow, beside her face.

"Sweet dreams, little guy" she said, closing her eyes again.

"Yeah, you too" I said, feeling sort of stunned as I laid back, only inches from her face. I looked out towards the window to realize it was nearly sunrise. I closed my eyes one more time and this time fell asleep much easier.

I awoke in a few mere hours and realized a couple of crucial things had changed. For one, the lights had been on in the room and Jen was nowhere to be seen, but I was still laying against her pillow. I pulled myself up and looked all over for her. She wasn't even in the room.

Finally, the door opened and Jen walked in, all dolled up for school.

"Hey, glad you're awake" she said, and before leaving again, added "I'll be right back, and then we can get going"

Going? I thought to myself, still feeling disoriented from the dream and everything last night. I felt like I was in no condition to return to everyday life, but then again, what WAS everyday life at this point? Everything was so unpredictable.

Jen shuffled back into her room, her backpack now slung around her shoulder, and she put her hand down next to me. I stepped onto it and she raised me slowly into her pockets.

Of course, she didn't have to worry about school, I was the only one with a Friday class today but luckily it was only Anthro, so it looked to be an easy day for once.

Jen set me down in her cup holder and the gentle hum of her radio, which was turned to no station in particular, provided some light ambience for the short ride to Avery Point.

"Okay, so you'll probably want to go to class a little bigger than you are now" Jen chuckled, unfastening her seat belt and shutting off the car.

"Yeah, you think?" I smiled.

"You've been so good to me," Jen said, lifting me up, "staying little all this time"

"Heh, I try" I said, feeling flustered from her outward niceness. But then again, this was nothing new for her.

She takes me outside and luckily it was a very nice day, so the sun shone perfectly off the oceanside, as Jen began walking towards our usual hideout to make the size exchange.

This time, however, instead of a clean trip over, we were stopped by John. I ducked deeper into her pockets.

"Hey Jen" John said, sounding a bit frustrated, "have you seen Bobby? He hasn't been here for like, 3 days"

"Uh...I'm sure he's around somewhere" Jen said nervously, trying desperately to leave John behind as soon as possible, but he persisted.

"Well, when you see him, let him know we're all wondering where the hell he's been" John said.

"O-Ok" Jen said.

"I mean, I figured he'd be with you, since you're his girlfriend and all, but if he's not even with you, I have no clue where he is..." John said, continuing his ramble.

"Right... well I'll..."

"I guess it's not that big a deal, but still it's unusual for Bobby to miss super foosball thursday" John added.

"I thought that was on tuesday"

"No, that's mega foosball tuesday" John said.

"Okay..." Jen said, feeling both confused and eager to leave the conversation. She finally walked away from John and ducked into the hideout. John kept talking even after she departed, but who knows what the hell he was saying.

I laughed nervously as Jen continued carrying me up the stairs in her pocket.

"What?" Jen asked, having heard my laugh.

"It's just John..." I chuckled, "he's crazy sometimes"

"Yeah, crazy" Jen sighed.

"I wouldn't get too upset by anything he says" I said, reassuringly, although strangely, some of Kim's words from the last night came to my mind.

"So... you ready?" Jen asked inquisitively, setting me down on the floor of the fairly empty room.

"Yeah, I think so" I gulped. It had been so long since I had done this, I almost hoped I remembered how. It was also kind of a disorienting feeling, even growing back.

"Okay, then let's do it" Jen said, and took a deep breath, letting her arms fall to her sides. I did the same, and we both closed our eyes briefly.

Finally, I felt a slight tingling which amplified slightly as I noticed myself getting taller and taller still, until I was finally my normal height, a couple inches taller than Jen.

I pull her close and press my lips against hers, causing her to lightly moan. Both of us were feeling the passion from our kiss when we heard a noise.

"Hey Jen, what are you even doing up here by yourself?"

"John!!"I gasped, as Jen began to shrink away in front of me.

"Quick, hide me!!" Jen squeaked, now about 3 feet tall, but shrinking slower than usual.

"I can't yet... you're not small enough!" I stuttered.

"Bobby, is that you?" I heard John ask, as his footsteps got closer and closer to our location. Jen and I stared right at each other as she dwindled down to 2 feet tall, still too large to carry.

I follow her as she runs into the corner of the room, slowly shrinking to her final size of 3 inches. I duck into the corner, where she stands, and quickly scoop her up, being as careful as possible as I place herin my pocket.

"Bobby?" I heard John say, as he now stood in the entrance. "What are you doing in here?"

"Huh? Nothing!" I chuckled, getting up slowly, to not crush Jen in my pocket. I then walked up to the entrance to meet John. "I was just checking out something in the corner... thought it was something... yknow valuable"

"There's nothing there" John said.

"Uh... right..." I stammered, "because I took it already"

"Well what was it?" John asked.

"Uh... this" I chuckled nervously and fished a penny out of my pocket.

"A penny?" John asked.

"Not just any penny... a penny from... 1979" I said, reading the year on the penny.

"Riiiight" John said. "Are we going to play some foosball or what?"

"Uh sure, let's go" I said and we both ducked out of the room.

"Hey, wasn't Jen just here?" John asked, taking a quick look around.

"Jen? No, haven't seen her" I smiled, walking him out the door and letting out a near silent sigh of relief.

That was too close!


Ashley returns by Sonicfan287

"My little girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 9: Ashley returns

It was an intense moment and the pressure all fell on me... sometimes I wondered why I even bothered getting up in the morning.

"Well, take your shot" he said.

"I'm thinking..." I muttered, exercising incredible concentration as I lined up the shot. It had to be perfect, because even the slightest miscalculation could cause certain doom. I flexed my wrist and shot.

"Damn it!" John cried, surrendering the final goal. "That's 8 in a row!"

"9 in a row" I laughed, notching another score counter. One thing the game of foosball was good for, besides being a helluva lot of fun, was relieving stress, and that's something I definitely needed.

I did feel more than a tad guilty for enjoying myself so much while my poor girlfriend remained crammed in my pocket. I could feel her back pressed against my thighs through the pocket material, all the while hoping that she was comfortable.

Before I could place the ball on the table to start another game, I heard a meager squeak.

"Hey, wasn't your class starting like 10 minutes ago?" Jen asked.

I dropped the ball, realizing she was right.

"Hey did you hear something?" John asked, luckily too busy trying to change the radio station in the background to comprehend Jen's voice.

"Uh, nothing" I said, "but I gotta go, I have class"

"Ah... didn't that start like 10 minutes ago?" John asked, thus reiterating Jen's earlier question.

"Yeah, so I heard" I said, shuffling out of the student center quickly, before whispering, "hey, hope you're alright down there"

"Yeah...fine" she said, although I could hear some hesitation in her voice as she was struggling to get comfortable in my shifting pockets. I knew too well what that felt like at this point.

I get to class and try to slide the door open slowly, so I don't make a big commotion walking in. I slide in and sit into one of the seats in the back, my usual seat, ironically enough and begin to hide myself by ducking and gathering my notes and things.

When I pick my head back up and begin writing, I see a familiar face in front of me. It was Ashley, and she was turned around, having sat in the desk in front of me. She had a sort of meek smile on her face, as if she were nervous about something, but I was starting to suspect that was just her mannerism.

"oh hey" I said, kind of giving her a half wave. I didn't want to be as friendly as I had been the other day with her, with Jen literally just feet away from me. I could only imagine her facial expression at this point.

"Mr. Gaines?" I heard a voice. Ashley abruptly turned around, leaving me exposed to our teacher, Mr. Ashton. "Perhaps you could contribute to this conversation"

"Uh... what?" I blurted out, unable to think of anything else to say in the situation. I then began to feel the familiar embarassment sink in.

"Well since you seem to like coming to class LATE, Mr. Gaines..." Mr. Ashton rambled, "perhaps you've used that extra time to gain some insight on native american culture"

I simply stared back blankly for several moments, unable to speak.

"I thought not" he sighed, and continued talking.

After further time passed, Ashley gave me an embarassed look and turned around again.

"I'm so sorry" she chuckled, "I really didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, just pay attention" I sighed, turning her away. I had nothing against Ashley -- in fact I barely knew anything about her -- but the fact that Jen was so close by, coupled with the fact that I had already been repremanded once, made me a lot less willing to engage with her at the moment.

Finally, class ended, putting an end to my feelings of awkrardness and whatnot. Ashley got up around the same time I did and began talking with me again.

"So hey, I didn't get much of a chance to talk to you after the other day" Ashley said, "I hope I didn't cause too much trouble, you seemed a little upset"

"No, I'm fine" I said, forcing a smile and trying to end the conversation as fast as possible, already making a hasty getaway as I spoke. Ashley pulled me back, a move I didn't expect from her.

"It's just that..." she said nervously, "I was hoping we could do something sometime... yknow alone?"

"Alone..." I said, giving her a weird look, "Ashley, I don't really know you..."

"...it's just that..." she said, interuppting me, "I'm still new here and you're really the only one I've talked to that's..."

"Look, Ashley" I said, feeling bad for saying what I was about to say - god knoWS I had been on the other side of this before, "You're a nice girl, really, but I just think you need to relax a little... there's plenty of cool guys here"

"I know, but..." she stuttered. This was getting sad. Suddenly I was struck with an idea.

"Ashley..." I said, "what if I found you someone to hang out with tonight? Someone nice? Someone funny?"

"Well I..." she started, but was suddenly called into the other room.

"Ms. Tremorton..." Mr. Ashton said "could I see you for a moment? I'd like to discuss the results of the exam with you from the other day"

"Uh ok" she said nervously and walked away from me, turning back really briefly to say "hey will you wait for me?"

I didn't answer.

Instead I left the room altogether and headed down to the student center, letting out a sigh of relief. For once, Mr. Ashton had helped me.

"Wow, what was her deal?" Jen scoffed from inside my pocket.

"Eh, she's new" I sighed, "I've been there before"

"Yeah, but she's obviously hitting on you" Jen said.

"You think so?" I asked, perking up a bit.

"Bobby..." Jen growled.

"I mean, bad, bad Ashley..." I sighed, "don't worry, I'll take care of it, I have an idea..."

"Oh yeah? Who are you gonna get to hang out with her?" Jen asked.

"I've got just the guy" I smiled.

"You want me to what?!" John asked, "man, I don't know this girl..."

"She's nice" I said, "a little shy, but nice..."

"I don't know" he sighed, "I mean, I was probably gonna have plans tonight"

"John, what plans?" I sighed, "these are your plans, sitting here, playing pool with Sarah..."

"Sarah's not here" John said, promptly cutting me off.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, she didn't come today or something" he said.

"That's weird, she's always here on Fridays..." I muttered, thinking out loud as I looked around and realized the student center was more or less vacant. Where could Sarah be?

"Yeah, well who knows where she is? All I know, I was gonna go home soon and then probably go out and..." John started.

"Bobby, there you are!" Ashley said, running in as if she was out of breath, "I really think we need to talk..."

"Uh yes we do" I said, "Ashley, meet my friend, John"

"Uh hi" he stuttered.

"Alright, well I see you 2 are hitting it off" I said, giving them a wave goodbye as I slipped out the entrance quickly, hearing Ashley shout my name one more time.

"So now where to?" Jen asked, still scrunched up in my pocket.

"Anywhere but here" I chuckled, making a hasty retreat to my car. I pulled open the door and slid in, waiting for Jen to crawl out of my pocket, before setting her down in my cup holder. I fastened my seat belt and looked in my rear view mirror. To my relief, she hadn't followed me outside.

I backed out and was out of the parking lot, finally feeling as if I was home free.

"Damn, this has been a weird week, huh?" I asked, "it's been crazy"

"Yeah..." Jen said, "Bobby, I hope you don't think I'm being too paranoid"

"What do you mean?" I asked, turning down my car radio so I could hear her better.

"Well I mean, if you want to see her, you can" Jen said, "I wanted you to trust me with Jack, it's not really fair to forbid you from seeing her"

"Honestly, Jen, I don't even know if I want to see her now" I said, "She's kind of crazy, at least today she was... and besides, today's our day, just our day. Besides, by throwing her off on John, we solve a couple problems... now we only need to worry about avoiding Sarah, assuming she's anywhere to be seen"

"That is weird that we didn't see her" Jen said, "it's not like her to skip class"

"...Or to miss a chance to see one of us shrink" I added with a laugh.

"Yeah, that too..." Jen said, staring off into space a bit as she added, "I wonder where she could be"

"It's hard to say" I said, "but now that my school week's officially over, what do you say we have some fun? We have the whole day ahead of us"

"Yeah we do" Jen said, perking up and attempting to stand up, which was difficult while the car was moving. Instead, she's simply thrust back and nearly loses her balance, which I oddly found adorable.

"So, let's start out by going to the mall for a bit" I smiled.

"Whatever you say" Jen said, returning my smile.

Yep, this was how things were SUPPOSED to work.





My Little Date by Sonicfan287
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! I'm back! I've really enjoyed my time writing over the years but this story, "My Little Friend" and "My Little Girlfriend" have been my all time favorites to write and I still have quite a bit more. I'm going to be continuing this story asap with more chapters, exploring a lot of untouched aspects of Bobby and Jen's relationship and other hazards and problems of course. Hope you all enjoy! 

"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 10: My Little Date

It was an unusually nice day for that time of year. Living in CT, anything over 50 degrees seems nice So nice, in fact, that Jen and I were able to shed our winter jackets as we headed into the mall. Then again, given the week we had just had, nothing seemed unusual anymore... just why was Jack back at Avery Point? And what exactly had he done to my girlfriend on their little get together? That still worried me a little, as I hadn't heard much about it. Then there was Ashley... another new girl who I hadn't known from my past but sure seemed to know me... and took every opportunity to let me know about it. For the moment though, she was no longer an issue, which means that I should've been focusing on the cute girl in my pocket, my girlfriend Jen. Instead, I'm drifting about the mall with my usual expression of daze, whenever I get into these deep thought cycles.

"Hey... Bobby?" Jen said "If you're gonna wander aimlessly through the mall with that blank expression on your face, can you at least go a bit slower? I'm getting really smushed in here..."

"Oh... heh... sorry" I said, slowing down and giving her a moment to compose herself. I decide to go over to a bench to be alone with her. I just couldn't make it too obvious that I was talking to her or it would appear to the passers by that I was discussing things to myself. Tnen again, anyone who knew me at all could attest to the fact that I did often talk to myself.

"And just by the way..." Jen added, struggling to get herself out of the tangled mess she had finagled into while stuck in my pockets, "Have you considered getting looser pants? Or at least ones with bigger pockets?"

"Too tight?" I asked, although I had already known the answer. My pockets had been on the small side, but then again, so was my girlfriend... at the moment.

"Just a little" she sighed but she seemed more joking than actually in pain, "But hey, where better to go clothes shopping than at the mall?"

"This is true..." I said.

"So?" she urged, "What are we waiting for?"

"Oh okay..." I grinned,then added in my usual goofy tone, "But can we play some music and have a clothes trying on montage?"

Jen gave off a little chuckle, before saying "what?"

"Y'know, like in the movies... someone tries on a bunch of clothes and they play some cheesy 80s music" I explained, once again showing my affinity for movie cliche's.

"Bobby, we're just trying on pants" she laughed, "but I suppose if you want... your ipod's in here..."

"Nah, I'm kidding" I laughed, "you're all the company I need"

And so, we were off to the first "leg" of our adventure (some pun intended), at JC Penneys' to find the perfect pants for Jen... well technically I'd be wearing them... but... you know what I mean. Trying them on would be one issue but the important thing was to find some pants with good pockets... the kind of deep pockets, with lots of room to accomodate a lovely lady of Jen's stature.

Thinking it over, I could only imagine how well that would've gone over... myself going up to some store associate and saying "Hey, I need pants with a big, loose pocket... I keep a lot of things in my pocket, spare change, cell phones, my girlfriend..." Yknow, totally normal.

All kidding aside, I shuffled my way over to the rack of jeans on the wall. Jen looked up at them all, scanning them over as best she could from her vantage point, at which she was only eye level with the mid-level shelving and had to look way up just to see what appeared to her as an endless wall of jeans extending up towards the sky. That was one thing I kind of missed about being small... the spectacular views, when even a well designed clothing rack appeared to be a massive work of architecture.

"See anything you like?" I whispered, talking to Jen of course.

"Well these LOOK nice..." she admitted, "but the problem isn't with how your pants look, it's just the tightness of them and these look a lot like what you're wearing already. Have you considered khakis or cargo pants? Something with more pocket space?"


"Hmm, cargo pants, huh?" I thought, releasing it wasn't such a bad idea. Of course, giving it further thought I remembered my disorganizational problems and had a quick nightmarish fantasy that I'd lose Jen among the many pockets. With that, I replied, "How about khakis?"

"Eh, we'll just try them both, there's some over there that look nice" Jen said, and so I walked over to them, searching for my size. While doing so, I caught a glimpse of the sign that read: "BUY ONE, GET ONE FOR A PENNY"

"Heh" I chuckled.

"What?" Jen asked, failing to see the humor in pants shopping, naturally.

"No, it's just this sign" I said, "Buy one, get one for a penny... I feel like you should just get it free"

Jen laughed at this as well.

"Yeah, what if you're short a penny and can only buy 1 pair?" she suggested, eliciting a laugh from me as well. Good thing noone was around to notice who I was exchanging jokes with. Even at 3 inches tall, my girlfriend was a lot funnier than 'normal height' people I knew.

I took a couple pairs of each type of pants into the fitting room, setting them into a pile, before letting Jen free from my pocket and laying her gently in my hand. Even though we were quite accustomed to being held by one another, I could always feel a slight shaking in her spine if she ever happened to lean on one of my fingers. It was fairly natural and not so much a fear as just a subconcious thing. Imagine being lifting into a giant elevator with no sides in which you could fall out easily? If your back made any contact with what little walls there were (in this case, my fingers), it would be a scary experience, for sure. That said, we both trusted each other to hold on and the short journey from my pants pocket to the small bench in the fitting room was nothing major.

Jen paced around the small bench, watching me remove one pair of pants and get on the other, letting out a joking wolf whistle as I gor changed. Well, hopefully it wasn't all joking.

"Heh, you like?" I laughed, struggling to get the first pair of cargo pants on completely, half distracted at watching the tiny girl's reaction to me trying them on.

"Yeah..." she said in a hushed tone, "I just can't get too excited because imagine someone's reaction if they thought you had a girl in here..."

"Well what do you think YOU are?" I asked, joking.

"Well yeah..." Jen admitted, "but I'm just saying, they might think we're fooling around in here"

For whatever reason, I felt a strange wave of heat and curiosity hit me. I was intrigued by that idea, of course, since any one would be, but also, for whatever reason, Jen and I had never really explored that aspect of our relationship, aside from some occasional making out when we were both normal sized... or sometimes, we'd kiss each other while one of us was tiny, but besides that, we hadn't exactly been intimate for a couple that was together for so long.

"Heh... yeah" I said, giving her a look that probably tipped off how I was feeling inside. It's just that... she was so fragile, and I wasn't exactly the most careful person in general, but there's a big difference between dropping a vase on the ground and breaking it and breaking a human being... I just wouldnt be able to enjoy her in that way knowing any wrong move I made could spell the end of it. Similarly, I imagined she had the same feelings. Still, watching her pace around on that bench for some reason, got me even more interested.

It didn't help that she stopped pacing mid-stride, with her hand on her hips, showing some of the curvature of her thigh in a flattering manner, holding the pose on purpose so that I could take it in, even at her miniature state. She looked up at me and said, "You think they have any pants MY size at this place?"

Of course I knew she had been joking but for some reason I didnt know how to respond to this. I always felt kind of bad that we couldn't both be normal sized at the same time and that she had to be reduced often times. Because of this, I always felt weird about the idea of joking that she was tiny and couldn't try on normal clothes.

"Well I... I mean..." I stammered, feeling a wave of nerves hit me, "I mean you could... if you wanted... yknow... I mean, it's your date too. If you want, we could switch sizes again and..."

"Oh my gosh" she laughed, "I was kidding! Today's your day to have me small, don't worry about it"

"Heh, what do you mean 'have you'?" I asked. Again, I felt uneasy about this context, making it sound like she were my property, and yet again I was intrigued in a way.

"Well... yknow..." she said, getting flustered herself. I could see a tiny blush forming on her face, so she stopped. "I... I don't know what I mean... but the pants look nice"

"You think?" I asked.

"Y-yeah" she said, "real nice. Now how's about helping your dear old girlfriend up so I can test them up?"

"Why Jen, are you saying you'd like to test my pants?" I chuckled, as if this were some kind of innuendo. Of course, if it was, I wasn't familiar but the joke still got it's point across, provoking a cute laugh from Jen. I picked her up and slid her into the pocket.

"This is pretty nice" she sighed, leaning into the fabric and seeming to get comfortable. "And because there are more pockets on the leg, you could keep your other devices in there so I'm not so squished"

"That's not a bad idea" I admitted, "In fact, I'm not sure why we didn't think of it sooner"

"Not sure either" she shrugged, "but I'd say this would be a great purchase, what do you think?"

"Yeah, for sure" I replied, "yknow it's funny... I feel like I'm not just buying a new pair of pants for myself, but also a new home for you"

Almost immediately after I said those words, I felt horrible, as if I were again making light of the fact that she were so small. Again though, she seemed unoffended. It was almost like, over time, we had become less sensitive to the fact that we were small. It used to really bug both of us during our times of being tiny, but we realized the arrangement was only temporary, and even though being small wasn't always the greatest, we had a lot more fun with the whole dynamic, realizing we could be re-enlarged at any time if it got too scary or unpleasant. I know the extended period of time I had just spent at my small size had gotten me a bit more freaked out but even now, I didn't feel too uncomfortable with the idea of shrinking down again if I had to.

The one thing that neither of us had grown comfortable about though was the idea of other people seeing us. We had more or less established an understanding with Sarah, who loyally kept our secret to this point, but to anyone else, we could seldom be seen without the other (since the other would be shrunk down) and we liked it that way. There was a certain sense of embarassment and fear about unknown strangers seeing you in that vulnerable state. I still get occasional chills and nightmares when i think about that fateful moment that Kim first found me tiny and began playing with me. At the time, I honestly thought that was the end of my life altogether.

Because of this fear, I was even more surprised about what Jen said next, as a joke.

"Hey, maybe I should pay for these" she laughed, "yknow, just place me on the counter with your giant credit card... the cashier would probably be so freaked out we'd get them for free!"

I didn't know how to respond to this at all, although honestly considering her scenario was funny. Finally, Jen snapped me out of my daze.

"Oh cmon Bobby" she whispered, although still loud enough so that I could hear her "You really need to calm down"

By strange coincidence, I could swear I heard someone else's voice saying nearly the same thing.

"You need to calm down, yknow?" the voice said. It was a male voice, and a familiar one at that. Since I had already been at the checkout counter, I began purchasing the pants, but all the while I was suspicious about what I had heard.

Jen remained silent the entire time I was buying the pants, but once I had gotten away from the store, I heard her whisper, "hey you okay?"

"Yeah... I just think..." I hesitated.

"What?" Jen asked.

"I think John's here" I sighed, almost 100% sure the voice was his.

"What where?" Jen asked.

"I think he was in Penny's... I heard his voice" I said, realizing that maybe the mall wasn't the best venue. John and I thought alike in many ways and if he were still trying to deal with Ashley, he wouldve taken her to the mall just because at least he could go somewhere he enjoyed and maybe lose her there. John could be a jerk sometimes, but he'd be even more of a jerk, unknowingly, if he were to ruin my date.

"Are you sure?" Jen asked, almost sounding more worried than I was. Neither of us wanted to deal with anyone other than ourselves, especially seeing what a distraction our friends, and Ashley had been in recent days. Just then I saw his form come into view from around the bend. I quickly ducked behind the escalator and heard him talking to Ashley.

"Okay okay" he said, "we can eat here.... you just seem a bit, tense"

"Yeah, maybe" she said, "I'm just new here and..."

"Yeah I know that too" John said, rolling his eyes a bit, "you've said that many times already"

Yep, that was John... a real ladies man.

As they neared us, I realized it would only be a matter of time before we'd be seen if I didnt act quickly. I decided to dart into a store that he never would've expected to find me in, or go to himself. The only store like that was the Claire's close by, so I ran in, easily being one of the oldest ones there, and the only male in the store. I walked deeper into the store to reduce my chances of being seen, heading towards what appeared to be the lip gloss section.

All the while, I could see a lady out of the corner of my eye, zeroing in on me to assist me. They mustve figured since I was a guy I had no idea what I was doing there... and wasn't that the truth, although not for the reason they would suspect.

"Hi" she said, "do you need any help today?"

"Um... no, I'm just looking at..." I hesitated before taking a second look at what was around me "...lipgloss"

I heard Jen let out a loud chuckle. The girl helping me gave me a weird look.

"Did you hear that?" she asked.

"No. Nothing" I said, trying to remain as composed as possible, and I continued talking, taking one of the lip glosses off the shelf, "yeah, I want to buy this... for my girlfriend, of course"

I heard Jen give off a small aw, this time quieter so she wouldn't be heard.

"Excellent choice" the girl said, but of course she'd say that. "Was there anything else you needed help with?"

"No, I think that'll be it for today" I replied and we rang out the mango scented lip gloss, walking out of there as inconspiciously as possible.

"You didn't have to buy that" I heard Jen say.

"Yeah but I wanted to" I replied, "for you... yknow when you're big enough to use it"

"Thanks" she said, "but we should probably get out of the mall, it's only a matter of time before John finds us..."

Realizing she was right, I found a quick way to exit, through one of the side doors and we quickly got back to my car, where I noticed John had parked just beside. It figured he'd tag along. I needed to go somewhere else entirely, somewhere he'd never think to go, which meant Avery Point was out of the question. I know! A movie, a romantic movie date would be perfect but it'd have to be something sappy, something John would never see.

"We should see a movie" I blurted out, as I started my car, with Jen secured in my cup holder as always.

"Yeah, that'd be nice" she said "although I'm a bit hungry too, maybe we could stop somewhere first?"

"Of course" I said, "Whatd you have in mind?"

"I'm sure we'll think of something" Jen said, and that phrase seemed to echo in my mind

I'm sure we'll think of something... that seemed to be the story of my life these days.
Dinner and a movie by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 11: Dinner and a movie

So where did you take a 3 inch tall girl on a dinner date? Preferably somewhere you couldnt be noticed, preferably somewhere quick and convenient and preferably somewhere...

"How about Wendy's?" Jen asked, breaking my focus for a moment so that I could look down at her laying in my cup holder, her hands pressed along the circular backing to stay from laying completely flat.

"Wendy's?" I asked, "yeah, I could go for some Wendys"

"Yeah, I mean..." Jen added, starting to get up but the motion from the car made it hard for her to remain upright so she eventually settled on sitting again, "...if you wanted to go somewhere fancier we could, it's just that, well we've got a movie to catch, plus I was thinking we could stop at the drive thru and avoid the embarassment of going in... y'know, so that it's just the 2 of us in your car"

"You had me at 'Wendy's', Jen" I joked, "no need to explain further"

With that, I pulled into the nearest Wendy's parking lot, which wouldn't you know it, was barely a mile away from the movie theater we planned on going to. I pull into line, doing my usual 'pondering of the menu' before deciding on an order.

"What do you want, Jen?" I asked. She sort of shrugged before answering.

"It's not like it'll take much to fill me up at this size" she said, "If you got a 4 piece chicken nugget, I could probably just munch on one of those"

"You sure?" I asked.

"Bobby, it's not like I could fit one in my mouth anyway" Jen laughed. Sometimes I forgot about the painfully obvious limitations of her size. "I'd have to take such small bites, it'd be like eating a whole chicken"

"True" I said, feeling kind of dumb for asking.

We pulled up to the drive thru and I made my order, getting myself a massive baconator and some chicken nuggets to share with my tiny girlfriend who was tucked away in my cupholder. After I had secured our food, I pull over to park and shut off the car. There are several moments of silence, during which Jen and I just exchange glances before deciding to begin our meal.

I reach over for the bag on my passenger seat and pull out the 4 piece nuggets, setting the box near my cupholder, but somewhat out of reach of Jen, unless she were to climb over it. Realizing that, I open the box and pull one out, about to let Jen take it before I hear her exclaim.

"Wow! That's hot" she said, putting her hand over her face.

"Oh I'm sorry!" I yelped, panicking as I pulled the nugget out of her face. I hadn't realized that the heat of the nugget to someone her size was probably scorching. I noticed a small bit of sweat already forming on the side of her face.

"It's okay" she chuckled, not seeming as phased by this occurance as I was, "I just wasn't expecting that. I'll probably just wait for it to cool down, so feel free to chow down on your baconator"

"Okay" I said, unwrapping the big sandwich, "but I should warn you, this won't be pretty"

"Is it ever?" Jen said, giving me a blunt look before cracking up laughing. I did the same and proceeded to take a bite.

The whole time I ate the sandwich though, I couldn't stop thinking about what it mustve looked like to Jen from her perspective. Eating a baconator is always messy and usually ends up with ketchup droppings and grease sliding down your fingers. To Jen, I probably looked like some kind of behemoth devouring a giant burger, every embarassing detail being amplified by our comparitive sizes. I take a pause from eating.

"What's the matter?" Jen asked.

"Sorry, I just feel weird eating without you eating too..." I admitted, "plus... I don't know, I feel kind of gross"

"Oh c'mon Bobby, it's no big deal" Jen said. "Don't worry about it"

I took another bite at her request but I still didn't feel quite right about it. I guess I was just overthinking it. It's just that I wanted to be a perfect gentleman no matter what, and eating a giant baconator in front of my 3" tall girlfriend didn't exactly leave a great impression. I make sure that I've thoroughly wiped my hands with the included napkin in the bag before attempting to give Jen back the chicken nugget which feels a lot more tempid compared to before. Jen grasps the nugget in her hands but has trouble lifting it and it falls to her feet, standing up at a height a couple inches more than her own.

"You gonna be okay eating that?" I asked her, watching her struggle to hold it up while also lunging for it with her mouth.

"You worry too much... whoop!" she gasped, losing her balance so that the "giant" chicken nugget toppled on top of her. She took it in stride though, and took this opportunity to sink her teeth into the fallen nugget and make a rather adorable dent in the side of it in the shape of a bite mark. I couldn't help but laugh, although I felt bad, so I reached to help her, but she protested. "Heh, you don't always have to help me"

"Well no, of course not" I said, stammering again, "it's just that..."

"I'm fine" Jen re-iterated and made a second incision into the chicken with her teeth. At this rate she'd be finishing eating her giant size meal before I even got halfway through my normal sized one. Between bites, I hear Jen ask, "So, what movie were you thinking of seeing?"

"I don't know actually..." I admitted, "the whole idea to even see a movie just kind of hit me"

"Oh, I see" Jen said, pausing so that she could take another bite and then speaking again, "It's too bad that John's been screwing things up"

"Well I wouldn't say that nessecarily" I said, finally devouring another portion of the baconator, "I mean he might've driven us from the mall but at least we're still together and on a great date together"

"Yeah..." she admitted, blushing a bit, "You're right...so I guess it doesn't really matter what movie we see"

"Hey, as you'd say," I joked, "we're sure to think of something..."

Several nuggets later, Jen and I finally made it to the movie theater with about 20 minutes to go until the nighttime showings began. Among the choices were some really lame, campy action movies (some of which I admittedly liked), a couple sappy romantic flicks and a comedy starring Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy.

Jen shrugged from within my pocket and said, "It doesn't matter to me, what would you like to see?"

To be honest, I probably would've preferred to see 'Attack of Alien-Trons from Outer Space" but that was a bit too.... lame... for a date. Instead I'm looking over some of the other choices before I hear Jen suggest something.

"How about 'Small-Hearted'?" Jen asked, looking at one of the romantic films. I cringed at the idea though.

The movie 'Small-Hearted' was about a couple who had been together for a while, and just before the guy is about to propose, the woman finds out that she has a rare disease that's going to make her shrink down in size. Knowing this, the guy still proposes and agrees to marry her and take care of her no matter what. From what I gathered though, it was still a tragic tale because the woman remains small for the rest of her life.

"Are you sure...?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable about the movie for obvious reasons.

"Yeah, it looked interesting and I kinda wanted to see it" Jen said, "unless of course, you're too uncomfortable with the idea"

"No I mean, I'm not" I said nervously, "I'm not the one who's small and -- oh geez, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry, I just --"

Jen laughed. "Bobby it's okay, really! You need to stop thinking you're going to offend me! I think we should see the movie. Besides, our situation's not the same really, and if you really feel that bad, we could just go into a restroom and switch sizes again"

"Ha, you wish" I said joking.

Jen gasped mockingly, "Oh, I see how it is"

"Indeed you do" I said, not realizing that I had crept to the front of the line in the theater and it appeared I was talking to noone. I quickly glanced at the employee behind the window and said "uh... 2 for 'Small Hearted'"

The employee gave me a weird look, not just for the prior 'conversation' with myself, but for the fact that I was buying 2 tickets for seemingly 1 person. Then the realization dawned on me that Jen was so small that noone would've suspected looking for her in my pocket. I could've just snuck her into the damn movie without buying a second ticket.

"Wait..." I heard Jen say from my pocket, "Technically, I'm so small, you wouldn't have to..."

"Yeah I know" I groaned.

"Well still it's sweet" Jen chuckled.

"Sweet?"

"Yeah, that even though you couldve gotten away with getting into the movie without paying for one of us, you still did" Jen said, and then referenced the title of the movie by saying "I think that makes you LARGE hearted"

We both laughed and I heard a scattering of laughter from the audience gathered in the theater, but they were laughing at the preview on screen. Among their laughs, I thought I heard a familiar one but I just figure I'm being paranoid and sit down towards the middle-back portion of the theater which wasn't as clustered and crowded as other parts.

"Boy this movie is more crowded than I thought" I said

"What? You figure movies about small people weren't important?" Jen asked. Again we laughed.

About 20 minutes later, the previews ended and the main feature began. It was very dramatic, and a bit dark too. The movie made it seem like someone was going to die the whole time, but it never quite came to that. Instead there are several somber scenes in which Maria, the main character is diagnosed with a debilitating disease but she's in denial the whole time, even as her clothes get too big and things around her start looking taller. Her boyfriend is told by the doctors to try to treat her as normal as possible, but as the movie drags on, she gets too small to do most normal things and he ends up having to carry her from place to place.

We were about 2/3 into the movie when I heard someone getting up from their seat and shuffling up the aisle. It was a tad distracting but what made it even worse and broke my focus entirely was that the person was...

"Sarah!" I gasped, in a whispered tone, hiding Jen (who had been perched in the cup holder) with my hand as Sarah leaned over with a smile to confirm it was me. Indeed, she had come to see us, but what was she doing there?

"Hey Bobby" she said, in a victorious tone, as if she had uncovered some great secret and felt proud of herself. "I assume that's little Jen with you?"

"Shhh" I said loudly, prompting some people around me to shush as well. "What are you doing here?"

"Same thing you are" Sarah said, "I'm out on a date"

"Oh really? With who?" I asked.

"His name's Jack, he's really cool" she said. Jen and I instantly turned pale in the face and gave each other concerned looks which prompted Sarah to keep questioning us, "Do... you know him?"

"Y-You could say that" I said.

"Well what do you know about him?" Sarah asked.

I was about to answer when I saw him coming up the aisle himself... Jack. I quickly took Jen and slid her into my pocket, with her not minding that it may or may not have hurt her.

"Hey babe" I heard him say, urging her to turn back. I gave her the signal to move away from us, as I didn't want Jack seeing Jen, or me for that matter. "You get the popcorn yet?"

Sarah nodded in agreement and went back to him, "Heh, sorry hon, I got distracted, I'll get it"

Sarah left the theater to get the popcorn and I sunk deep into my seat to avoid being seen. I think he may have seen me because he scanned over the crowd and stared especially long at my section of the movie theater. As soon as Sarah came back with the popcorn and Jack showed her to their seat again, I quickly shuffled out of the movie theater, causing several people next to me to groan in frustration as I blocked their view of the screen momentarily. This, of course drew more attention to my less than subtle exit.

I finally made it out with Jen in my pockets, which were thankfully larger due to the fact that I had been wearing the new cargo pants. I get Jen back into my car and we both let out a sigh of relief, not even caring that we missed the end of the movie.

I place Jen back in the cupholder slowly and we both look up at each other, taking a moment to catch our breaths.

"She's dating Jack?" I exclaimed.

"Apparently!" Jen sighed, sounding very panicked, "why would she date him? And how does he even KNOW her?"

"I don't know... I don't know..." I said, looking back and forth between the movie theater building and Jen down on my cup holder, "should I go back in? Try to warn her? Try to break them up or something?"

"No, are you nuts?" Jen exclaimed, "we... we can't do that! I know she's our friend and we need to look out for her but we can't expose ourselves, not right now"

"Well then what do we do?" I asked.

"We'll see her again on Monday, we'll talk to her then" Jen said, "when he isn't around"

"But what if she brings him with her? What if theyre a couple now?" I asked, "This is insane"

"I know..." Jen sighed, biting her lip "and almost a little too convenient"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well first Jack shows up out of the blue" Jen explained, "I hadn't seen him in a good couple years. Then he tries to get together with me and forces himself on me unexpectedly... he gives up on me suddenly and then moves on to date our only mutual female friend..."

"So you think he may be using her to get to you?" I asked.

"I don't know what he's doing, but it's not going to work" Jen said.

After several moments remaining in a silenced panic mode, I finally stop gazing into the darkness and look back at Jen. This was our date, after all. We had still had a great time besides incredibly unlucky run-ins with our 2 good friends, one of whom was on a date with the girl we pawned off on him, while the other was off on a date with a jerk guy that had already tried to get with Jen. Could this night get any weirder?

"Maybe we should just go home" I heard Jen say.

"Oh" I said, sounding kind of dissapointed.

"Well, don't think we're done with our date yet... I was just hoping we could spend some..." she said, then biting her lip and looking up at me with a smile, "...alone time... if you know what I mean"

"Oh..." I said with a smile. In that instant, I almost completely forgot about Jack and that whole fiasco and turned my car's ignition on. I had no idea what Jen had in mind although I had a clue and I could only hope that I was right. The question is... was I ready?
The Next Level by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 12: The Next Level

The night air was crisp and cool, and my car remained stuffy, so I cracked the window slightly, letting some ambient noise from outside pour into the car while Jen and I sat, remaining more or less silent. Finally, from the corner of my eye, I noticed her tiny form looking up towards me inquisitively. Finally, she spoke.

"You....think we're ready for this?" she asked, now sounding a bit unsure. She had seemed very confident to bring it up in the first place but undoubtedly my long silence had taken some of that confidence from her.

"Y-Yeah" I said, cracking a smile, but it probably only seemed half-sincere to her. Don't get me wrong... I wanted this. I mean I REALLY wanted it. I had always found Jen very attractive and even seeing her in her adorable tiny form made me feel a great attraction to her, but there was the whole "small" factor, plus unsurprisingly, I wasn't always the best in these kind of situations. I guess such is life when you don't have much experience.

"You don't sound too sure" I heard Jen reply, a slight frown on her face now.

"No, no... I'm sorry" I said, quickly correcting myself as I became more nervous. "Trust me... I do think we're ready... really... and to tell you the truth... I'm very... attracted to you"

"Really?" I heard Jen ask, a slight blushing on her face to complement her smile.

"Y-Yeah" I said, "like... really. When we're both regular sized, I love holding you close and feeling your body against mine... I love pressing my lips on yours and I just..."

She smiled before saying "Okay okay, I get it, save some of that passion for when we get back"

I laughed.

After another brief silence, I asked yet another question.

"So, where are we going anyway? Back to my place?"

"Actually, we could go to my place, I mean, if you wanted" Jen replied, "I don't know about your house but my parents are going to be out all night... we could make ourselves comfortable in my room for a while"

I perked up and smiled, starting to lose that nervous feeling. I looked down at her and said, "That'd be great"

It wasn't long before we arrived at Jen's house, both of us feeling excited and a bit nervous as the moment became more real. I gently lifted her from the cupholder and cradled her in my hands as we strolled into her room, a certain intimate darkness draping the area, with just the reflection of moonbeams coming through her slightly cracked blinds.

"So" I said, chuckling nervously, fixated on the tiny girl in my palm, who was sitting up with her hands on my flesh, looking up at me bashfully.

"So..." she re-iterating and we both gave off a nervous chuckle. "Why don't you set me right there on the dresser?"

"Right here?" I asked. She nodded. I placed her slowly down on the dresser, placing my hands flat on the surface so that she could pull herself up and onto the top. She got up nervously, pulling her shirt down a bit, as it had ridden up when she got out of my hand, briefly exposing some of her waist.

"Well?" she asked, looking up at me nervously. We could both feel a certain electric energy between us as we stared each other dead in the eyes, her looking up at me with her hands behind her back and me gazing down at her with my hands at their sides, eager to get a closer "feel" for her. "What do you want to do with me?"

"Um... well, we should probably set some boundaries" I said, biting my lip nervously, "especially since I don't want to hurt you"

"You won't, Bobby, I trust you" she said, "and if you do, I'll let you know, don't worry"

"Okay, cool" I said, still featuring that same nervous smile on my face. I probably looked like a goofball right now. Here I had an extremely attractive girl just feet away from me and I was too nervous to make a move. It was even more shocking to me that this was her idea.

Realizing that I was still nervous, Jen decided to break the ice.

"Hey, how about you just pick me up and see where things go?" Jen asked.

"O-Okay" I said, and reached my hands down for her. She playfully jumped back just before I grabbed her, and laughed.

"Of course you have to catch me first!" she winked, running to the other end of the dresser. I chuckled and came around to the other side. Unfortunately for her, there wasn't much room for a girl her size to hide on there, but of course I'd go easy on her. She was my girlfriend, after all.

I reach for her again and she jumps away, laughing.

"Come and get me, big boy" she says in a flirty voice. Finally I surround her with my fingers and gently squeeze her sides, capturing her between my thumb and index finger, making sure she was comfortable between them. Then I felt something I didn't expect. She began to squirm and struggle in my hands. "Hey! Put me down you big meanie! No fair!"

I instantly let her free, causing her to laugh. She was bluffing.

"Ha!" she laughed, and started to run again.

"Oh, you got lucky that time, but I won't go so easy on you" I laughed, not knowing whether to feel bad or great to be playing this "little game" with her. Then again, as long as she was okay with it, so was I.

She ran around one more time, and I tried to grasp her. I almost had her but instead I just miss. Unfortunately the force of my attempt causing her to spiral off balance and she trips, nearly falling off the dresser. I panic briefly before saving her. She collapses in a heap on my hand. She looks disheveled at first but still manages to let off a series of adorable chuckles. Her hair is a bit mussed and her shirt is ruffled and a bit pulled down, revealing her chest for a brief moment, before she adjusts it.

I look down at her and smile, and she returned the favor, her smile a bit obscured from her dark hair concealing her lips. I gently reach down with my free hand and use a single finger to brush the hair from her face, then stroke her soft cheek, causing her to blush again. Some moments didn't need words to make them more special. Jen and I felt something pretty deep in that moment but neither of us had to say it. I'm about to pull my finger away from her, when she holds onto it with both of her hands.

"Hey Bobby, how'd you like to give me a full body massage?" she asked, still grasping my finger tightly in her hands. I look down at her and smile.

"I'd love to" I smiled.

"Awesome." she said, and began taking off her shirt.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I want to feel your hands on me, silly" Jen said, "I can't do that through my shirt... why? You don't mind... do you?"

She winked after she said that, already having half removed the shirt. She threw it to the side casually, now just wearing a sleek black bra underneath. She happened to catch me glancing at her breasts and laughed.

"What are you looking at?" she asked.

"These" I chuckled and laid my finger against her left breast, massaging it gently, before getting suddenly nervous, "I'm sorry... you don't mind do you?"

"Bobby, you're my boyfriend" she chuckled, "of course I don't mind. In fact, feel free to rub me there again, it felt really nice"

"Really?" I asked, feeling the arousal grow inside of me. I rub her chest again, taking special care to linger in the areas between her breasts, massaging her cleavage and making my way around. After some time, she lays down on her stomach so that I can fully massage her back.

"Hmm, this is really nice..." I heard Jen coo, as I pressed against her gently with 2 of my fingers, feeling the natural curve of her spine. Seeing her so comfortable was not only satisfying to me, but it honestly turned me on as well. I gently wrapped all of my fingers around her and brought her towards my face, pressing her chest and body firmly with my hands.

"Oh Jen, you're so hot" I exclaimed, feeling her warmth in my hands, "I want you so bad..."

"Heh" she chuckled, appearing to get hotter as well, brushing some hair out of her face with her free hand, "Well I'd say you definitely HAVE me"

And that's when it hit me, as soon as she said that, my eyes lit up and I was aroused by a different idea altogether.

"I want you to have me" I blurted out, eliciting a surprised reaction from Jen in my hands.

"What?" she asked.

"Yeah, please" I said, suddenly stammering from being so excited about the idea, "I want to shrink down, and I want YOU to have ME... I want you to feel my entire body in my hands, and do whatever you'd like with me"

"A-Are you sure?" Jen asked, looking concerned, "I mean, I don't mind being small"

"I'm positive" I said, almost out of breath from arousal, "We can always change back after, I just want to feel your body against me like never before"

"O-Ok" she said, seeming excited about the idea too, "set me down on the floor and we can try it"

I gently lowered her to the floor and stood straight up, as did she, still gazing up at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jen asked.

"Very" I said.

After a moments' pause, we both closed our eyes and concentrated. It wasn't long before Jen began growing before my eyes, becoming full height and standing before me in her black bra. I instantly wrapped my arms around her while I still could and we pressed our lips together for a passionate kiss. As we were doing this, I eased her onto the bed, holding her back as I pulled her down so that she was laying flat and I was still caressing her lips with my tongue. That's when I felt the shrinking hit me. I felt a bit light headed (but still turned on) as her body grew around me and instead of kissing her lips, I felt myself sliding down her, between her breasts and down towards her torso, until finally, there I stood at 3 inches tall, now smooching the flesh of her abdomen. I could feel her let out a cute giggle as I did this.

"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing" Jen chuckled and one of her hands effortlessly lifted me off of her and brought me closer to her smiling face, "so cute in fact, I could just kiss you right now"

Jen then brought me in tight against her lips and laid a wet one on my entire body before placing me back down just below her neck so that I sat comfortably on her breasts. I slowly walked forward, finding it difficult to walk, but worth it as I made my way towards her neck.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just thought I'd give you a very tiny hickie" I chuckled, and took a small bite on her neck. She giggled and squealed a bit while I did this but I had no idea how it felt to her. I only knew that I was in paradise feeling her flesh against me. After some time, she had wrapped her fingers around me now and pulled me up a bit, giving me a view downwards of her cleavage.

"How would you like to get a better view of these?" she asked, and sat up a bit to undo her bra.

Suddenly there was a door slamming and Jen panicking, laying back down instead of unhooking the bra. She looked at me and I frowned, knowing what was happening.

"Your parents?" I asked, dejectedly.

"Yeah..." she sighed, "I have to hide you!"

She got up swiftly and got changed into another shirt (her original one was still shrunk on the ground). She put me inside her dresser drawer and frowned.

"I'm sorry, Bobby" she said, "we'll finish this later"

I sat back in the drawer and sighed.
Panic and Shame by Sonicfan287
"My Little Girlfriend"

by Sonicfan287

Chapter 13: Panic & Shame

I stared blankly at the wood surface in front of me, waiting for what seemed like hours. It was both awkward and frustrating to have my emotions go through so many changes so often. As I half-heartedly listened to the blurred sounds of Jen and her parents talking in the background, I often wondered why we never told her parents about our situation. They knew of her dangerous ex-boyfriend, Andy, but as far as they knew, he had kidnapped her and they knew nothing of her being small all that time, even less of her current boyfriend.

Even stranger was the fact that I volunteered to be this small, this time around.

I vividly remembered my words, "I want to shrink down, and I want YOU to have ME... I want you to feel my entire body in my hands, and do whatever you'd like with me"

I remember shouting those words at the top of my lungs at the time, but why? It seemed so foolish now... inside this massive drawer, I had nothing to do, I was utterly helpless. Did I like being helpless? If so, why? For the most part, I hate having such little control. I'm a pretty passive person, but not by choice. Sometimes I wish I could pull some inner energy out of me to stand up for myself. Of course, it felt like a moot point as I sat inside Jen's drawer, the size of a small toy. In fact, I could comfortably stand up to some of the tiny knick knacks in the "room" with me and compare their size to mine to realize I was about as high, if not shorter than most of them. I lay next to a yo-yo as if it were an unmoving boulder and found myself getting tired.

My eyes fluttered open and closed, and I began to panic, wondering how long it had really been. I was so small, it was possible I could suffer from suffocation in the confined space. I had no history of claustrophobia, but of course, I had never been crammed into such a small space before. Well... that's not true, I had spent quite some time in Jen's pockets before, not to mention, Sarah's purse, so then why did this frighten me so much? I listened closely for footsteps or any kind of sound but I heard nothing but the resounding silence. What if Jen forgot I was in here? I began to feel the sweat set in and the panic seize me. I resorted to pacing around, which is what I'd usually do when I had no other solution.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I shouted in my head, "Why would I agree to this? Relegated to a little nothing inside her drawer!"

On the flip side, I wondered how much worse it would've been if her parents had come in and seen me toying with their daughter like a little doll in my hand. Of course she voluntarily gave herself to me, but that's not what it would look like. In some strange ways, I almost felt as bad as Andy. I didn't forcibly shrink her like he had, but I also haven't been helping her return to normal in any kind of meaningful way. I wasn't nessecarily content with our strange arrangement but what choice did we have?

As the minutes seemed to drip on to hours, I began feeling despondent. Jen had really left me here... I could possibly die here. I reached for my phone but remember it wasn't on me, it was among the belongings I removed from my person before I shrunk myself into her toy... but now she left me in here like some kind of piece of crap. I didn't want to get too emotional but how could I help it? What if I never get out of here?

I begin to feel weak and simply let myself fall to the ground, fighting a nasty headache. Much like a migraine I found myself feeling very sensitive to noise, but maybe I was hearing things, because a shrill type of mumbling pierced my ears. It seemed to be coming from everywhere and it varied incredibly in volume.

"Wh-What?" I stuttered, as if I was answering the voice. Everything was going dark around me... or maybe it was just dark in the room? I turned to my left and saw a bit of fuzziness in the area, and then to my right and saw more of the same. I finally just lay on my back and saw a blurry form... it was Jen. Her massive face hung over me.

"Bobby... please..." I heard her, deciphering the few words through the noise. "You've been out for hours..."

"Out?" I said, lifting myself from the surface. I wasn't in her drawer anymore. I was on her dresser and she was kneeling down to look at me, her face lined up with my struggling body. "Wh-What happened?"

"I'm so sorry, Bobby! I came back and you had passed out! I've been trying to get you to wake up... sorry if I was a bit loud" Jen said, her voice sounding as panicked as I had been feeling.

"It's - it's fine... but how long was I in the drawer?" I asked.

"It wasn't even 10 minutes" she said, "I swear! I just went into the other room, talked to my parents and they said they were going to bed, so I came in here to get you out and you had passed out in the corner... I think you were on my yo-yo"

"I-I believe you" I replied, "Well, what time is it now?"

"2:30 AM" she said.

"What? It was just 10 o clock!" I stuttered.

"I know, you've been out for a while. You started to wake up a couple times but then you went right back down... you must be really tired..." Jen said, sounding out of breath, "I was so afraid I lost you. I'm so sorry, Bobby! I feel like this is all my fault!"

"What... no?" I said, my head still spinning, "Seriously, don't worry about it... honestly? I think I gave myself a panic attack"

"Are you serious? Oh my god, that's even worse" Jen gasped, "I'm so irresponsible... I'm so sorry that happened to you!"

"No, seriously, don't worry" I said, catching my breath, "It's my fault, I overreacted... I've left you alone plenty of times and you were able to stay composed... geesh, I'm such an idiot"

"Bobby, please don't say that" Jen said, "you were scared, I don't blame you"

"Yeah, well I do..." I scowled, unable to look at my giant girlfriend as I gazed down at her dresser top.

"C'mon..." she said, relaxing her face into a distinct smile. It was dark in her room, but I could easily see her face from the lone light shining on it. I also saw her hand hovering below me, right where the dresser ended. I looked up at her questioningly, my face still in an awkward position between frowning and smiling. "C'mon... please?"

I forced a smile and got myself to my feet. I walked towards her hand and she was extremely gentle and careful with me as she lifted her hand up. She raised her other hand slowly and had it just above me. I became a bit nervous as she brought the second hand closer to my body. By instinct, I flinched a bit, causing her to frown.

"I'm-I'm sorry" she said, backing her other hand away, "You can trust me... I was just going to touch you, babe"

"I-I know..."I replied, feeling even more foolish. "I know"

"It's okay, Bobby" she cooed, lightly running her hand across my body. I smiled and looked up at her, "really. I still think you're cute at any size"

"You mean it?" I asked.

"Of course" she said and slowly brought me to her lips again, engaging my entire body in a kiss. I fell back into her palm in a daze, but this time a good one. I knew exactly where I was and it was where I wanted to be -- with Jen.

Once things settled down, it was obvious we were both tired, and the drowsiness was overcoming us quickly. She placed me down on her dresser safely so that she wouldn't fall to the bed with me in her hand. I sighed and wanted nothing more than to sleep this off. I could still hear her as she spoke, but I wasn't as engaged in her words.

"So, Bobby, I hope you don't mind but this completely slipped my mind..." she said, "I'm supposed to work at the Cafe tomorrow, but it's only for a few hours, from 9-12. Someone called out and they needed a waitress. I forgot to mention it early... but I don't have to go in if you don't want me to. Y'know Bobby?"

I was so tired at that point, I kind of gave her an "ok" sound.

"You sure you're okay with me going in?" she asked again.

"Yeah, sure" I shrugged, feeling myself slip out of coherence.

"Okay... well, what do you think?" she asked, "would you be okay with me taking you with me? I know you probably don't want to spend the time with someone else, seeing as how that usually ends up"

I felt myself in a daze at this point, as if I had come into the conversation mid-way through, so I found myself nodding and agreeing.

"So I can take you with me?" she asked, her own voice sounding out of it now, as she buried her face in the pillow. She could've said just about anything at that point and I'd have said yes.

"Yeah, of course babe" I said, and then mumbled "goodnight, Jen" before slipping off to sleep.

Not exactly my dream date, but I guess it could've gone worse...
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1190