Pokimane's Vorestream by Archne_Lover
Summary:

(Commission) Pokimane is starting her normal strain when her little friend accidentally gets stuck in her game snacks.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Archne Commissions
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 12039 Read: 7691 Published: December 05 2022 Updated: December 05 2022

1. Pokimane's Vorestream by Archne_Lover

2. Pokimane's Tongue by Archne_Lover

3. Yummy Yummy Gamer Girl Tummy by Archne_Lover

4. Imane's Intestinal Intimacy by Archne_Lover

5. Epilogue by Archne_Lover

Pokimane's Vorestream by Archne_Lover

Title: Pokimane’s Vorestream
Commissioned by: Malethor
Categories: Original
Characters: Pokimane, Original Male Character (Blake)
Tags: Shrinking, Vore, Digestion, Unaware, F/m, Entrapment, Scent, Minikin (2in), Celebrity, Bondage, Tentacle Rape, Orgasm Torture
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 18/11/2022
Finished: 05/12/2022

Chapter 1: Pokimane’s Vorestream

Pokimane hummed to herself as she took the plate of nachos from the microwave and carried them to her gaming set-up, her pc was already on and Fortnight was already loaded up and waiting for her to start. She placed the plate next to her Xbox controller which was by the plate of tacos, and her little friend Blake who was standing next to her keyboard. She and he had been friends since they had been little…young, he was only 2 inches tall with brown hair and had a nice tan, he was wearing jeans and a plain black shirt with a light blue fleece over the top. Blake had always been tiny, born that way like so many others, he was her only tiny friend but she had seen several growing up.

When Pokimane turned to sit down in her black leather gaming chair Blake couldn’t help but take a good look at her rear, noticing how the black yoga pants clung to her curves in a very sensual manner and gave the faint outline of her panties. He looked away, cheeks burning red, letting out a calming breath as he heard the squeak from the chair. He looked back at her as she scooted forward, she was wearing a black shirt with the words ‘Good Vibes’ printed over her chest, it was difficult not to notice how the shirt perfectly outlined her breasts, especially when they were almost level with him.

Craning his neck Blake admired her crème-coloured face, her lips glistening with the sparkle from her pink lip gloss. She was so beautiful. He wished he could get a closer look at her perfect soft lips, he’d often imagined how it would feel to have her big perfect soft lips press against him as she kissed him, his heart crooned to be her little pocket boyfriend, but she didn’t see him that way and he wasn’t about to make it weird between them. She was too good a friend for him to ruin it on the slim chance she’d kiss him, and he was kinda small to please her. He shook her head, banishing the thoughts.

“Okay…snacks, check, camera, check, camera on? Check, controller, check, bladder check…yep, all ready,” Pokimane muttered to herself as she went over her standard checklist, which she’d added to the harder and…less dignified way. Once the second her stream had ended, she launched herself from her chair and nearly didn’t make it to the toilet, that day happened to be one Blake was over and unfortunately, her sudden escape had knocked her table and spilt what was left of her drink, dousing the tiny boy in mountain dew, thankfully the spill didn’t reach her gaming system, still, Blake didn’t look too happy, but he did look kinda cute. Now she used a large cup with a lid and straw when she streamed…one Blake had gotten her for her birthday, they’d both laughed when she opened it.

Pokimane took a deep breath and turned on her twitch stream. “Hey guys, Pokimane here and today we’re-“ she began, launching into her stream and loading fortnight fully.

Blake smiled and even at his size mentally noted that he needed to be quiet while she was streaming. He walked over to the plate of nachos and lightly tapped the rim, quickly pulling it back when he felt the heat radiating from it, his fingers turning briefly pink, he began to blow on them and wave his hand to cool them. He paused a moment to think and shrugged off his jacket and laid it on the rim of the plate, hesitantly he patted the jacket, it was warming up but it wasn’t burning. Taking another moment to prepare himself he climbed onto the jacket, kneeled on it and took in the glorious sight of the giant cheesy pile of nachos the size of a house compared to him, oh he loved it when Pokimane put out snacks.

He scooted to the edge of his jacket, where it started to dip into the plate, he reached over and grabbed at one of the less cheesy nachos and broke off a small shard from the corner about the length of his arm, and wiped at a blob of guacamole and sour cream. Pokimane’s slender finger dipped in front of him, her pale pink nails glistening as she plucked a very cheesy nacho, pulling away a huge clump of nachos, Blake followed the nachos with eyes, watching as she began to eat, pulling away cheesy pieces before it was a more manageable size for her mouth, her neck bulging as she swallowed.

Blake grabbed another piece and turned to look at the screen, Pokimane was building a bare-bone sniping post to get the lay of the land and there was a semi-transparent comment section taking up part of the screen, a light green line of text popped up from the bottom.

KittyBandit43: Those nachos look super yummy

“Oh, they are,” Blake whispered to himself, leaning forward to grab another piece, his heart jolted as he felt the jacket begin to slide beneath him. He quickly leaned back, trying to stop the fall, he slid forward on his jacket and into a tunnel of nachos, a ceiling of cheese blocking out the light above. His heart pounded in his chest, he took several calming breaths and pushed himself back to his feet, the fabric starting to feel overly hot now he was in the centre of the freshly microwaved plate. The cavern around him shook and a large chunk of the ceiling was pulled away as Pokimane took another small clump of nachos.

He took another deep breath, his cheeks already tinging with embarrassment, and he began to wave his arms above his head. “Hey! Pokimane! Down here! I need a hand!” he shouted.

Pokimane’s eyes remained glued to the monitor screen but her hand came back down, thoughts that she was reaching for him vanished when she just took another nacho, a glob of sour cream dripping from it and splashing over him.

Shivering from the cold he wiped the thick goo from his eyes and face, he looked down, he looked like a creamy snowman. She was never going to notice him covered in all this gunk, he needed to get it off before he ended up on one of her nachos. So, Blake did something he would later regret, he stepped off of his jacket.

He was very thankful he was wearing shoes, though he doubted Pokimane would appreciate him walking over her food in them. He approached a large naked nacho and wiped his arms over the edges, scraping the sour cream off them.  Not realizing the mistake he’d made in stepping close to Pokimane’s nachos. His bare arms looked like he had put on too much suncream and hadn’t rubbed it in properly but at least he could tell they weren’t globs of cream.

He went to scrape his leg next when a giant pink nail suddenly appeared and the nacho began to lift, he jumped back in fright, his foot landing on a jalapeno and causing him to slip backwards and crash onto a very hot surface.

Immediately he tried to pull himself from the hot surface, the cheese attached to the back of his shirt briefly stretched before snapping him back against the nacho. He heard the crunch of the nacho Pokimane had just taken and felt a cold chill wash over him, he began pulling and thrashing.

“Pokimane! Help me!” he shouted, his voice becoming more animalistic as he put more force into it in desperation. A triangular shard of nacho landed on the ground in front of him. He audibly gulped and briefly pushed back against the nacho before regaining his senses and resuming his attempted escape.

He heard a thump, and looking up, his eyes widened. Pokimane lifted the nacho he was stuck on, the cheese beneath it stretched before snapping from the force. He was on the way to her mouth!

“No! Pokimane!” he shouted, looking up as much as he could, hoping to see her eyes follow his yell but what he saw destroyed his hopes, she had put on her headphones. He began to thrash around again. He needed to get away. She was going to eat him.

The nacho quivered as Pokiman’s teeth dug into the surface, making the surface start to crack. He thrashed even harder, pulling his torso up as his legs kicked down as hard as he could. The cheese was stretching.

He felt something hard brush his back. Looking over his shoulder Blake screamed when he saw his reflection in her white teeth, she’d just missed him and if he’d been flat, she’d have taken half his torso with that bite. Sweat decorated his body, his heart hammering in her chest. The cheese behind him vanished as it was dragged into the streamer’s hungry mouth, he kicked again and the nacho beneath his feet broke.

He was falling.

He screamed until he was cut off by him splashing into something hot and soft. He wiped his eyes and looked around. He had landed inside a taco shell and was chest-deep in the meaty filling. He looked up at his giant friend, she was sucking her finger clean of the sour cream that he’d added to the nacho. His heart was still pounding.

Her giant fingers came back down and began to reach for a taco. His taco.

“Oh, come on!” Blake shouted and he began to wade his way to the far side of the taco, wanting to be as far from Pokimane’s mouth as he could, even if it meant an inch or two more beef to wade through. The taco shook briefly before suddenly stopping.

“Can’t forget the cheese,” Pokimane laughed before Blake was suddenly buried under a pile of grated cheese, it began to melt on top of him almost instantly making it harder to move.

Crying out he began pulling at the melting cheese, trying to make his way through the filling as the taco began to shake again. Giant crème-coloured fingers took hold of the walls and started to lift the taco into the air. It was like he was draped in warm wet melting chains. They had no give. He’d pull on them and the cheese strands would just stretch and flue to his hands, wrapping him when he tried to pull his hand away.

Crunch

His head whipped around, his neck cracking. Her white teeth dug into the taco, sliding easily through the deep pool of meat, and breaking through the taco’s shell. He stared mesmerized as her glittering soft lips closed and her cheeks bulged slightly as she chewed behind them. She let out a cute moan at the flavour, even now he found himself thinking how cute she was until she took another bite. Her teeth crashed through the meat barely an inch from him. He tried to reach for her lips but the chains of cheese made it impossible for him to reach far enough.

He was starting to hyperventilate. A dark shadow washed over him. He looked up deathly pale at the ridges lining the roof of her mouth.

“Pokimane!” Blake yelled, putting all his energy into his final shout.

Crunch

He was immersed in darkness as Pokimane took him into her hot mouth. Everything was still for a moment. It was very humid. Then his world was thrown into chaos. The remains of the shell rocked like a boat in a storm as her giant tongue shifted under it, pushing him towards the waiting teeth.

Pokimane's Tongue by Archne_Lover

Chapter 2: Pokimane’s Tongue

A pained grunt escaped Blake’s tiny mouth as the taco shell he was chained to began to tip, the top lightly hitting the moist inside of Pokimane’s cheek, her lower jaw pushing the shell up. The deep cracking sounds echoed throughout the cavern of the giant streamer’s mouth.

The tiny boy began to thrash around again, straining his little muscles against the melted cheese as his friend’s giant rectangular molars crashed down towards him. The final minuscule layer of the shell gave way and the giant teeth began to sink through the taco meat, pushing the dark brown soggy meat out of the shell remains. The tide of meat pushed Blake from the path of the giant molars and into the pocket of Pokimane’s cheek.

His back slapped against the slimy wall of the inside of Pokimane’s cheek, his body sinking into it as the mixture of meat, shredded lettuce and cheese pushed him harder into the wall. Pokimane’s cheeks bulged slightly as her molars shredded the taco between them, pushing more and more crushed taco filling into her cheek pockets, unknowingly applying more pressure to her tiny friend, burying him in a pile of mashed-up meat and shards of taco shell.

Blake tried to move but his muscles were too weak. He was buried alive in mushy beef and cheese. He could feel saliva pooling around his legs gradually rising as more and more pressure piled on top of him. He had been spared her teeth but now his childhood friend was going to crush him with her food or drown him in her spit. Her saliva reached his waist. His lungs were starting to burn but there was nothing he could do.

A sudden pulling force dragged the mush that compacted him away, his face bursting through the mush, taking deep breaths of her orange-scented breath from her previous snack. He shivered at the strong scent but felt his still-encased muscles relax as his lungs filled with her cool breath, a breeze caressing him in a muggy swamp. Light filtering through her giant teeth and lighting up the pink space filled with brown and light green mush, he watched as the food that had imprisoned him flowed to the back of Pokimane’s mouth and slide down her throat, reminding him of a log flume before it vanished down the next fall. The muscles at the back of her throat briefly flexed to pull the mush down and send it down towards her waiting stomach.

He tried to thrash again, straining his impotent muscles against the mush packed in around him. Still no progress. If only he had gone to the gym more often. Maybe he would have been able to escape his current predicament. The slimy pink wall of her cheek, lightly shimmering in the brief light pressed against him, forcing the taco mush over her teeth and back onto her giant slender tongue. He had often thought on her tongue but never in this kind of scenario. The bumpy surface shifted beneath him, sliding most of the mush under her opposing molars and she began to chew. Gusts of warm wind flew out from her teeth as they slammed together all around him, knocking him onto his back, and splashing into the mixture of mush and saliva.

He felt his back run over the bumps of her tongue, his tiny eyes widening as he stared up at the giant rides of her mouth slowly moving. The realization sparked in his eyes and a cold grip squeezed his heart. He was heading towards the back of her mouth. Blake rolled over and pushed himself up onto all fours, his little hands squeezing the papillae that decorated her slippery tongue, nearly sliding onto his front. He stumbled to his feet, the mush and saliva came up to just shy of his knees.

Blake glanced over his shoulder, he was very close to his friend’s gullet, three steps and he would be able to look down her hole. Two steps. He looked back around and leapt towards Pokimane’s lips, sending himself into a sprint as his shoe slammed against her tongue, nearly falling over with each step on the mush and bouncing every other step when his foot landed on one of her papillae.

The squelching sound echoed from the back of her throat as she swallowed the taco mush. Taking a shaky breath, he slammed his leading foot onto one of the slimy papillae and launched himself into Pokimane’s breath, his arms flailing. He fell forward and splashed onto her saliva-soaked tongue, sliding forward as if her tongue was a sexy slip-and-slide. He was so close to her lips and he was getting closer and closer.

Her giant soft lips parted and a large circular transparent grey object filled the space. It took half a second and his eyes widened, his mouth opening to begin a declaration of ‘no’ and he was launched off her tongue as he ran over a papilla and sent airborne, his tiny arms flailing. He squeezed his eyes shut and slammed into the straw’s opening. He flew down the grey tunnel, his pupils contrasting with the sudden bright light surrounding him. His ears popped painfully as he sunk lower and lower faster and faster, the scent of mountain dew and the bright light overwhelming his senses.

Splash

His eyes squeezed shut, his head throbbing as the ice-cold fizzy liquid was forced up his nose. It felt like his brain was been burned and frozen at the same time. His body began to tingle all over, starting to lightly fizz as he began to sink in the large cup of mountain dew. He was suddenly pulled forcefully back up by a powerful riptide, his tiny body slamming into the ridges of the straw hole painfully. In the next instance, he was pulled back inside the straw chest first, his arms and legs trailing painfully behind him, dragging against the straw walls.

His ascension soon began to slow and he felt himself starting to slide back down. Gasping, taking in the air made stale by the mountain dew carbonation he squirmed and managed to rotate his position enough to slam his arms and knees against the straw walls, slowing his descent until he came to a squeaky stop. His chest was violently heaving, tears stinging his eyes as tried to stay safe and not fall back down.

Pokimane frowned, her lips forming an adorable pout over her straw as the mountain dew stopped flowing. A piece of ice must have gotten stuck in the straw again. She began to suck a little harder, determined to get more of her favourite soda and the small piece of ice.

Blake gasped a shuddering breath as he felt a sudden strong wind force pulling on him and heard the rumbling of mountain dew flying up from below him. The icy soda struck him with the force of a geyser. Streams of burning clear red soda erupted around him like a high-pressure hose was firing against his back. His hands and knees began to slide up the clear walls, his palms and knees starting to burn from the friction as he was forcibly dragged higher and higher.

Pokimane felt the soda trickling into her mouth and down her throat with several extra air bubbles. The gas almost immediately floated back up her gullet from her stomach causing her to burp into the straw, the cup bubbling in her hand – it got a lot of lols and laughing emojis on her feed. Then she took a firmer sip determined to dislodge this shard of ice in her straw.

A hot blast of stale air slammed into Blake; the deep sound of a belch bigger than he was echoed down the straw. The smell of oranges beef and soda forcibly filled his nose and nearly knocked him back down the straw as he slid down half the distance he had raised. He coughed, his tiny chest heaving as it forced the foul-tasting air from his lungs then the airflow suddenly reversed and again, he was being dragged up the giant straw.

His palms and knees burned and he was submerged in cold red liquid that fizzed around his little body. The pressure began to increase higher and higher until finally, he slipped, his legs were dragged up from under him and he was shooting back up the straw and towards Pokimane’s hungry pink lips. Bubbles flew past him and slammed through the gaps between his arms, legs and around his waist, bumping into him, and leaving tiny bruises from the force and speed they flew past him.

Suddenly Blake was sent flying, zooming through the red soda that now filled Pokimane’s mouth. He slammed head-first into the side of one of her giant premolars, pain filling his mouth and head as the sudden collision made him bite his tongue. He wrapped his arms and fingers around her giant tooth, shivering as a riptide pulled at him, funnelling the red soda down her massive gullet.

Abruptly the pressure vanished and the last drops of soda trickled away. His weight returned and he lost his hold, he fell from the tooth he hugged and landed with a wet slap on her slimy tongue, wincing at the landing. The cavern around him began to vibrate, Blake clasped his hands over his ears as Pokimane hummed around him. Her tongue began to rise and pushed him into the bumpy roof of her mouth, her alveolar ridge, the ridges stabbing into his back and forcing the air out of his lungs. Pressure began to build around him and Pokimane began to suck on the troublesome shard of ice that had blocked her mountain dew flow.

His little body sunk into her hot slimy, red-dyed pink tongue, wincing in pain as his limbs were forced into her papillae, sinking into them. He could feel bruises forming on top of the bumps. Pokimane’s tongue curled sensually around him and he felt himself dipping into her as the sides of her tongue rose and surrounded him, the giant muscle flexing under him and lightly rubbing his front, trying to gently break him down.

Pokimane’s angelic laughter thundered around.

“There’s no one in my mouth,” Pokimane laughed, opening her lips and stretching out her tongue for the camera while her eyes remained locked on the game as she took aim at one of her remaining opponents. She did not see Blake splayed out on her curled tongue gripping impotently onto one of her papillae while his other arm stretched out to the camera, silently begging for aid as he tried to regain his breath.

TinySnack: There he is! Look!

Purpleflower: He really is!

Spider-Carnage: Oh my god there’s a tiny in her mouth!

Toegirl69: This is so hot! Swallow him!!!

“Yes!” Pokimane cheered, raising her hands adorably as she hit her target before resuming her run as the timer neared zero and the available environment around them began to shrink again. Her tongue and Blake slid back into her mouth; her tiny friend now lay in a tiny puddle of drool on her tongue.

Blake gasped, his mouth filling with his giant crush’s group as he was slammed back into the roof of her mouth and she began to suck again, her tongue vibrating beneath him, a papilla buzzing under his crotch, teasing his covered cock, lovingly encouraging an erection out of him. He began to squirm in place, taking in shuddering breaths as he rubbed his erection against her hot wet tongue. He had dreamed of feeling her tongue and it was far better than he had ever imagined.

Her tongue shifted and knocked him back, bouncing him to the back left of her tongue, flopping like a fish out of water. His bulge slipped between two vibrating papillae. His little back arched as he tried to push his restrained member deeper. His breath shuddered, his toes curled and his eyes closed as he came and came hard, his seed staining the front of his pants and seeping through the fabric and dashing a hint of his flavour onto her papilla.

Pokimane moaned as she tasted a hint of salt in her mouth and plucked another nacho and tossed it into her mouth giving her fans a brief hint of her friend before she began to chew the snack, making cute moans of enjoyment before swallowing.

Blake did not even have the chance to cry out as the mushy cheesy gulp of the nacho slammed into him and pushed him over the edge of her tongue. He reached out and grabbed the last papilla of her tongue. Squeezing his eyes shut as the warm mush washed over him, slowly sliding over every inch of his body, staining his clothes yellow.

His little legs dangled in the void that was his friend’s gullet, his fingers squeezing into the papilla as he hung there one-handed. He began to sway as his legs kicked ineffectively, he threw up his other arm, his fingers sliding over the moist flesh of Pokimane’s tongue as he failed to reach another large circular bump.

Her tongue began to vibrate, his fingers nearly slipping off her papilla as her voice echoed around him, her tongue moving subtly with her mouth to form each syllable.

“What are you talking about? There’s no one in my mouth,” Pokimane laughed, her throat flexing beneath her squirming snack.

“Hey Blake, they think- oh…wonder where he got to,” Pokimane said as she noticed the absence of her friend. She turned back to face the camera and opened her mouth and stretched out her tongue to show her audience that there wasn’t anyone in her mouth. Her brown eyes fixed on the small box showing her face, sparkling with amusement as she showed her empty mouth and wiggled her tongue, flexing it to point to the camera, may as well give her viewers a show.

Toegirl69: OMG I wanna be in that mouth too!

Purpleflower: He’s really gone!

Pokimane giggled and took her tongue back into her mouth, rolling her eyes at the comment section. She averted her gaze back to the game just in time to duck behind a shelter and avoid a shot from an opposing player, she switched her weapon to something with more rapid-fire before returning her assault full force.

“Wow, that was a close one!” She laughed, hoping to remove the light scratching in her throat before she started coughing, she reached forward and grabbed her mountain dew again and brought the straw to her lips.

Blake’s heart filled with hope when he was slowly lifted as Pokimane stretched out her tongue, the slimy pink flesh rolling forward to stretch passed her lips. He felt the cool air caress his wet face, and he could see the light over the hill. The top half of his head started to inch over the threshold when the movement stopped. Her tongue was fully extended.

His heart skipped a beat as he heard and felt Pokimane declare there wasn’t anyone in her mouth and even wonder where he had gone. He forced his legs against the walls of Pokimane’s throat, he could feel her hot moist, almost gooey flesh through his pants. When her tongue began to slide back inside her mouth his heart fell into his stomach.

“No! No! No!” Blake screamed, his own voice shaking in desperation, echoing in the hot cavern of her mouth only to be silenced by his friend’s laughter, his fingers slipped and he barely managed to dig his nails into the tip of her papilla. He was slipping. There was nothing he could do.

He was starting to hyperventilate when he heard the sound that made his blood run cold and tears roll down his cheeks. A hissing fizz mixed with the trickling of flowing water. The sharp smell of acidic cherries washed away the scent of oranges. Bubbling cold liquid washed over his hand, red filling his eyes, he shivered, goose bumps prickling his skin at the sudden cold contrasting the warmth of the giantess’s mouth.

The walls around him flexed, a powerful suction suddenly pulling on him as Pokimane swallowed her cherry mountain dew. Blake was forcibly pulled off her tongue, his hand curling into a sticky fist as the papilla suddenly vanished, thick gooey saliva squelching in his hand. He felt his skin crawl as the tight slimy walls pressed in on him. He let out a gasp of relief, taking in a grateful, humid, breath as the mountain dew trickled past and was no longer flowing. As he filled his lungs, he felt his descent slow as the already tight space grew even tighter.

The walls suddenly flexed, gusts of hot breath flying passed him as the fleshy walls constricted around him before slackening, forcefully trying to shift him as Pokimane began to cough. The sound of trickling mountain dew echoed down. Instinctively he held his breath but that made the space even tighter. His head was immersed in the red acidic liquid, and he could feel himself slipping down.

Despite himself, the poor excuse of a joke, that he now knew what a pill felt like, came to his mind. The dew flowed around him again and he was once again able to breathe the humid air of his giant friend’s body. He let himself relax, forcing himself to take short breaths as he focused on the feeling of the warm moist walls. They lightly thummed with her heartbeat, so powerful it reminded him just how tiny he was. He could hear her breath rushing through her windpipe, it made him shiver despite the warmth around him.

Sweat was glistening on his skin when he finally felt his tiny legs entering a wider space. He actually felt a pang of excitement at the prospect of being in a larger space. Even with the comforting warmth, the space was much too tight for him, he could feel the walls warping around him as they pushed him deeper and deeper.

Plop

Yummy Yummy Gamer Girl Tummy by Archne_Lover

Chapter 3: Yummy Yummy Gamer Girl Tummy

Blake let out a small oof as he plopped into the warm frothy liquid of Pokimane’s gastric juices. The room was filled with a thick pale pink mist, dim pink light filtering through the fleshy walls of Pokimane’s stomach illuminating the space and the gasses that burst from the bubbling gastric juices, a pretty pink just like her beautiful lips. The smell was nauseating, when Blake first stood up in the thick acid, it was like liquid mud, he felt his head sway as a burst of dizziness threatened to knock him over. He stretched out his arms to steady himself then braced them against his knees as he hunched over, trying not to fall.

The acid was so thick he barely sunk more than an inch, the tread of his shoes sinking into the surface. He looked around, there were chinks of mush laid on top of the grimy bubbling mixture. It was like a pink bog. Eventually, his head stopped spinning and Blake was able to focus more on his surroundings. He could just make out a small river of mountain dew, the pink light shimmering on its surface as the fizzing liquid steamed and slowly sank into the gastric mud.

When Blake took his first step, he detected the smell of burning rubber as he lifted his foot free of the clinging substance, he glanced down to see black goo-like drool dripping down in long strands from the sole of his shoe, the tread having melted from the acidic bog. He needed to move fast or he’d end up stuck to the acid when the soles of his shoes fully melted unless he wanted to brave Pokimane’s stomach without footwear.

He took long strides towards one of the light pink walls, glistening with mucus as it illuminated the giant stomach. With each step, he felt his shoe sink a little deeper and it was a little harder to lift his shoe again. The black tread of his shoe was like tar by the time he reached a dim yellow island of mush. As he moved to step into the mush, he felt his balance shift as his shoe was anchored to its current spot and he started to fall. He pulled at his leg trying to regain his balance, to step forward and catch himself but all that happened was his shoe’s liquid sole stretched more and more like chewed gum.

Splat

Blake landed face-first in the chewed-up remains of a soggy taco shell. He pulled his face free, gasping humid breaths, feeling chunks of mush drip off his face. It made his toes curl. He grabbed at the mush and began to pull himself forward. He could feel the sole stretching, trying to pull him back into the acidic marsh. He could feel the onset of panic starting to rise from his gut. He kicked out his other leg and using the toe of his other shoed foot pried off the stuck shoe and slid himself forward, the top of his remaining shoe grazing the marsh as he pulled it back onto the mush, his leg aching from the stretched movement.

His body sunk into the mushy substance until enough of it compacted under his weight to make something akin to a suitable surface. Legs shaking, he pushed himself to his feet and took a step towards the wall of Pokimane’s stomach, his foot slid out from under him and he splashed back down into the mush, thankfully it was a soft landing. Blake rolled over onto his front, barely stopping his hand from sliding away from him too. He paused and thought for a moment before turning to sit down and drag himself along with his legs along the mush. He nearly slipped several times but he was able to remain sat upright. His cheeks burned with embarrassment, he felt like a child doing this but eventually, he made it to the pink, mucus-coated soggy wall.

There was a small trickle between him and the wall but it was so small even he could reach passed it. Eyeing the trickle, Blake stretched out a hand and braced it against the fleshy wall, his hand sinking into the mucus-coated substance. It was very warm. He could feel the firmness of her stomach muscles through the surface, easily dwarfing him and making him feel even smaller. He glanced down to brace himself, just in time to see a small bubble appear in the trickle and burst, sending a whisp of pink smoke into his face, filling his nostrils with the smell of something like a vomit burp. His stomach tensed, folding in on himself and he had to force himself not to start heaving. With a shuddering breath, he righted himself, nearly slipping again. He really didn’t like this.

Blake slapped his hand against the moist fleshy walls, and the sound echoed around him. He was so tiny. Even the remains of morsels around him dwarfed him.

“Pokimane! Pokimane! I’m in here!” he shouted, slapping her stomach wall, again and again, reaching the point where he slammed his entire arm against the surface. Each time the sound echoed around the cavernous bog and back on him. “Please! Please! Pokimane! Please! I’m in here! Please help me!” he shouted, his voice growing hoarser as his slaps turned into determined pounds.

Her stomach muscles tensed and pulled his arm into the soft toned wall, and nipping it in place as her divine laugh echoed from both above and around him, in her body and out, the walls trembling as they held him in place in her innocent amusement. Her stomach began to shake, dozens of bubbles appearing and audibly popping around him, filling the air with pink gas which gradually grew thicker and thicker as Pokimane laughed. His legs slid out from under him as the shaking grew more potent. Blake slammed his feet into the mush in panic, and they slid forward. Again and again, he stomped into the mush but he couldn’t gain a footing, his arm stretched to its limit as the powerful muscle refused to loosen its grip as the giant streamer continued to laugh.

He threw his head back and screamed her name but even he couldn’t make out his voice, drowned out by her laughter. Waves formed in the thick gastric juices, crashing into the mushy island he’d found some form of solace, frothy purple goo washing over the island and encasing her still slipping ankles, his socked foot started to tingle as he continued trying to regain his footing, his feet sliding about under him.

Outside of his turmoil, Pokimane was laid back in her gaming chair lining up her shot for her last opponent. She made the headshot and the game finished.

“Oh my God guys I won! I can’t believe I made that shot!” she cheered, lifting her arms into the air, inadvertently causing her lovely 32B breasts to bounce behind the fabric of her dark shirt, unrestrained by a bra.

Her chat stream was filled with ‘hurrays,’ ‘nice!’ ‘heart-eyes’ emojis and a few ‘mouth-watering’ emojis. Then the more perverted ones started.

BigDaddy: Wow look at those tits!

Bugboy73: Feet!

Toegirl69: Yes! Let’s see some victory feet!

LittlePr1ck: Yes!!! Show us your feet!!!

TinySnack: Feet! Feet! Feet! Feet!

The Moroccan-Canadian’s dark brown eyes flicked to the rising text as she navigated the game, preparing to launch herself into the next game. She chuckled, flashing her brilliant white teeth at her camera.

“Oh, God! You guys are so weird,” she laughed, her laughter like a sweet melody as she leaned further into her chair making it tip slightly as she lifted first one foot on her desk and then the other, crossing her second over the first. She scrunched her toes, showing off her pink pedicure, her smile growing as she saw ‘heart-eyes’ emojis stream up her chat with more ‘mouth-watering’ and a few ‘egg plant’ emojis. She wiggled her sexy toes earning more thirsty praise from her fans.

“Maybe I should do all my streams like this,” she laughed, her chat box filled with repeated ‘yes’ and ‘please.’ She curled her toes again, the light from her screen reflecting against her pink nail polish.

Super Donation! $50 received from TinySnack

Pokimane’s eyes widened as she saw the notification pop up on the top of her screen, with two blue diamond emojis on either side of the text.

“Wow! Thanks for the donation TinySnack! I guess you liked the idea of me doing all my streams like this,” Pokimane laughed, wiggling her toes again before scrunching her toes, decorating her sole in beautiful wrinkles as a result.

Bugboy73: I wish I was tiny! I wanna be your foot slave!!!

TinySnack: Lol you should see what happened to her last tiny foot slave

Toegirl69: Haha down the hatch! That was soooo hoooooot!!! You should have a tiny in every stream!!!

Pokimane’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion and she slid her feet from her desk.

Bugboy73: Noooo! Bring the feet back!

That one made Pokimane laugh again, she leaned forward and plucked a very cheesy nacho and tossed it into her mouth.

“I’ve never had a tiny foot slave, it might be fun but I’ve never eaten a tiny and I will never,” Pokimane said, taking another nacho, this one covered in guacamole and balancing a jalapeno.

Crunch

Pokimane’s giant stomach suddenly lurched back and forth, her stomach muscles releasing their tiny captive as the motion sent the minuscule snack flying back away from the walls of her tummy and into the pink gas-filled bog. He struck the thick gastric juices and slid further away; it was like he was on a thick slip n slide. His skin crawled as he felt the thick gunky acid sliding into his shirt as he slid across the surface, gradually starting to sink into the thick liquid.

When he finally slid to a stop his clothes were caked in the slimy green-brown gastric good, he could feel the warmth through his clothes. His hands began to tingle, a tingling sensation slowly turning into an irritating burn. He sat up, the gooey gastric juices clung to the back of his shirt, he forced himself forward, bending as far as he could until he felt the snap of the acid, burning whips slapping his back.

He flinched at the sudden pain and felt an itching slowly begin to spread across his back as the back of his shirt melted away, strands like molten plastic reaching down into the murky slimy gastric juices. He began pushing the burning goop off his arm in a panic fuelled haste, it came off in glops that drooped from his hands, the itching of his hands becoming more noticeable with each second that passed, slowly becoming something more akin to the burning of acid.

“I need to get out of here,” he grumbled to himself, flicking his wrist, and sending more glops of gastric slime from his hand and arm. The pattering sounds as they landed in Pokimane’s digestive acid echoed around her cavernous stomach, all around her tiny unwilling snack.

On instinct Blake pressed his stinging hand onto the floor to brace himself to stand back up, his hand sunk into the thick goo, and the burning became even more noticeable. Gritting his teeth, he pulled his arm back, the goo stretched briefly before his hand snapped free and he nearly toppled over as his balance was thrown askew. He shook his hand clean and, waving his arms in circular motions for balance, forced himself to stand up, nearly falling forward as the thick acid clung to his legs, his jeans dripped off his legs and slowly sunk beneath the dark murky brown surface.

A large bubble breached the surface where his jeans had sunk, expanding until he found himself consumed by the spherical form. He shivered inside the transparent dark brown bubble, the stench of vomit and half-digested food was even more intense inside it, pink light reflected off its surface, it was like he was on an alien planet.

Each breath was more foul than the last. There couldn’t be much air in the bubble and unlike with Pokimane’s stomach, no additional air was seeping in from the outside. He pulled at his legs, he’d sunk up to and passed his calves. His leg lifted an inch out of the burning mud, he couldn’t even see his skin through the burning goo, large droplets even distorted its shape.

Gritting his teeth so hard part of him worried he’d crack a tooth he leaned forward and began to wade through the substance. Each foul breath was filtered through his teeth, he could practically feel the disgusting substance lining the air coating his once-white teeth.

Sweat permeated his brow, his leg muscles were burning with each slow step, and the tingling had quickly become burning as his friend’s stomach began to digest him properly. The air was becoming thicker and hotter. He was still several metres from the barrier of the sphere and with every couple of seconds, he slowly sunk deeper and deeper into Pokimane’s stomach acid. His hope of escaping the bubble was quickly dying. It took a big hit when his knees sunk, it had become much harder to wade through the burning sludge.

Blake let out a startled gasp as he sunk down to his waist. The thick gunge was very warm. The thin fabric of his boxers began to rapidly bubble as if they were made of whatever bath bombs were made out of. His member quickly hardened under the thousand kisses from the bubbles forming against it. Brown gas burst from tiny bubbles in front of him, and Blake started to violently cough at the smell of vomit. The motions his torso made as he coughed seemed to only entice his hardening cock as he thrust into the flurry of bubbles. He buried his mouth into his now red arm, and his face began to tingle from the remnants of the acid as he struggled to stop coughing, the brown smoke drifting higher and turning pink as the refracted light filtered through Pokimane’s stomach muscles reached it.

His steps became more awkward as he forced his way through the gunge. His face twisted into an expression of discomfort as his cock was pushed from one side of his thigh to the other by the thick substance, straining the bone as it changed position. His breath hitched as it changed direction though, the tingling of the acid was stimulating his sensitive member and that brief free movement before it became forced back to the other side of his groin was incredible. And the fact it was Pokimane doing this to him did make the situation more enjoyable.

He sunk to his stomach and raised his arms to be level with his chest as he waved through the gastric acid. It was getting very difficult to see and breathe now. The bubble that trapped him had filled with a thick pink fog; his stomach tensed as he fought off the urge to vomit from the powerful stench infiltrating his nostrils. He throbbed as the tingling slowly grew stronger and sharper, hotter. His legs began to quake, he dipped to the side, losing his balance and his leg fell away from under him, he sunk to his chest as his foot searched for a hard surface that wasn’t there to stop his fall.

His breathing became more laboured. He could feel his breath scraping against his windpipe. His body was burning. The air was so thick and humid that he felt like he was slurping up Pokimane’s vomit. His cock was throbbing and felt so…well odd, both good and painful, he was squirming in place, slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper into the acid, and he felt the base of his neck warm with the acid. His heart was racing now, he was going to drown and burn away and he was going to cum so hard. His naked cock was convulsing, he couldn’t stop it. The danger made it hotter and hotter and his cock throbbed faster and faster.

He came and he felt his spunk pushed back on his cock by the thick liquid, he began to throb more and more, shooting more of his seed into Pokimane’s hot humid stomach. He’d never cum so hard in his life.

“Oh, fuck me!” Blake gasped out, he sunk down to half the length of his neck.

BANG

The thick mist suddenly twisted around him as if it was trapped in a hurricane and began to thin out. Rapidly becoming thinner and thinner until he could finally see the rest of Pokimane’s stomach again, the fresh moist air was cool on his cheeks despite the heat of the room.

SPLASH

A wave nearly twice as big as he was tall rose over him as a large piece of food struck the surface next to him.

“No! No! No! Pokimane!” Blake screamed and the wave slammed down on top of him, pushing him down. The thick slimy acid closed in around him. He squeezed his eyes shut but even if they were open, he would be blind. The harmonious pink light from the outside world could not penetrate the thick murky surface of Pokimane’s stomach acid.

He tried to move his arms and kick, to swim his way back to the surface. He grunted, a tiny air bubble escaping him as his limbs slowly moved through the thick acid, his muscles aching from the strain until he went limp, relaxing them when he could not take the strain anymore. He sunk deeper and deeper. He tried again but he was too weak to cut through the burning gunge.

He heard a distant splash as another mushy piece of food struck the surface and the next thing, he knew the soft glob struck his head sending him several feet deeper into the acid. It draped over him, cocooning him, rancid air filled his lungs as his head found its way into a tiny air pocket in the chunk of mush that had struck him. It was pitch black inside the pocket but could he see himself, he would see his tanned skin was now a dark vibrant red from the acid’s burning kiss. His cheeks prickled painfully as his mouth moved, taking in the limited amount of air as he and his mushy cocoon sunk deeper and deeper.

His cocoon began to swirl in the slimy darkness. Blake could feel the motion in his head, his neck beginning to rate his noggin, nausea from the motion sinking in. the cocoon began to speed up as the current grew in strength, beckoning him towards the entrance to Pokimane’s small intestine.

Blake’s head struck the sides of his slimy air pocket, the gooey food splashing about the area and over his face. He winced, hissing through his teeth as his cheeks burned under the mush. His eyes watering.

The cocoon began to spin inside the current as it neared the source of the suction. Pieces of the mushy capsule broke away and swirled down the drain of Pokimane’s small intestine. As it sunk closer and closer more pieces broke away. Blake’s heart began to pound with fear as he heard the mushy food encasing him crack and shudder as it broke up under the influence of the acid.

The mush around his legs was pulled away and he felt the intense heat of the acid. It was much warmer than the more, airy area of Pokimane’s giant stomach. He could feel the whirlpool of a current under him tugging on his naked legs. He began to slip down the mush as it continued to break apart.

“Oh no! Oh no! Oh-“ his mouth slammed shut as the hot thick substance closed around him and he was pulled entirely free of his safe, slimy cocoon.

Every inch of his body stung as his burned flesh was exposed to the hot corrosive caresses of his friend and crush’s stomach acid. His toes brushed something moist and solid and suddenly they were slurped into a tight canal. It squeezed around his ankles, and the saturated soft flesh flexed around him, pulling him deeper into its depths, taking the start of his calf into the canal.

He shivered as he felt something thin, long and like everything else slimy, caress his legs. The tentacles curled around his legs and began to pull him in as the canal walls continued to flesh, sucking him deeper and deeper into Pokimane’s duodenum, the villi reaching up to pull him into her depths from her small intestine.

Imane's Intestinal Intimacy by Archne_Lover

Chapter 4: Imane’s Intestinal Intimacy

Blake took a deep breath as his head was sucked into Pokimane’s duodenum, the wrinkly lips that sucked him in closing as they continued to filter small pieces of mush inside itself and send it on its way to her small intestine. The villi around his legs began to slacken as they pulled him deeper down the tight tunnel, the hot pink walls squeezing him, flexing against him, and pushing him further down, dim pink light filtering in through them as it had in the stomach, just not as bright.

His blistered feet were eased around a sloping turn and the next thing the 2 inch snack knew he was sliding down like he was in some soft, slimy hot pink water slide. He let out a startled scream as he shot down her intestine until it levelled out and began to curve again, slowing him down.

Almost fuzzy pink tendrils lining the canal walls brushed over him, caressing his naked body as he was squeezed along the hot pink pipe. His heart began to beat faster in the claustrophobic space. Microvilli kissed his naked flesh, exploring it as he was pushed further, tickling the burned skin making him shiver and shift, wriggling against the tight walls. He felt like a mouse inside a snake, he imagined Pokimane’s intestine bulging slightly with his shape as he was sent deeper and deeper.

He flinched, thrusting his crotch as he felt one of the microvilli tease the tip of his soft cock, still tender from the intense orgasm in Pokimane’s stomach and the gastric acid’s caresses. It stung and felt incredibly enticing at the same time.

“Pokimane…you’re going to…ah…turn me into a-ah masochist…” Blake gasped, his chest shuddering with erratic breaths as Pokimane inadvertently teased his sore cock.

His red flaccid member twitched, a mixture of pain and pleasure shooting out from his cock as it slowly lifted and hardened as the microvilli vibrated against its base and the slimy villus housing them explored his groin. The dim pink walls around him flexed, pushing him further along, the soft moist floor curling into a bump-like shape and spanking his naked red ass as it pushed him along. The villus exploring his cock was pulled away by the sudden motion, tracing its length up and along his erect sore member, his hips bucking from the intense mixed sensations. The microvilli kissed a trail up the underside of his cock as they vibrated against him until the last brushed his tip and was dragged over his stomach.

A fresh set of villi had curled around both of his legs as he slid along Pokimane’s small intestine, drifting deeper and deeper, further away from her soft, glorious lips and closer to his final destination of her colon. His back arched as he felt microvilli buzz against the underside of his scrotum.

A long pink fleshy tentacle curled around his waist, so close he could make out the yellowish flesh beneath the pink slimy surface. His hips bucked as the microvilli tickled his stomach and he began to twist and turn, the movement seemed to invite more villi to him, they wrapped around his arms, his neck and his chest. The microvilli vibrated all over his stinging naked body, he thrashed out his arms, stretched his legs and thrust his crotch into the air.

The villus between his thighs reached up and he felt his ass begin to wobble and shake as the microvilli quivered against the crack of his ass, barely sinking an inch between his cheeks. Fresh tears pooled in his eyes as he began to alternate between laughing and moaning. His cock began to violently throb squirting small droplets of cum as the villus stimulated his balls, perineum, and ass all at once, increasing its pressure as it tried to stretch up his back.

His breath became quicker. The vibrating didn’t stop, his cock becoming hypersensitive beneath the continuous teasing of his crush.

“F-Fuck P-P-Poki-mmm-mane s-st-stop!” Blake begged as his pelvis began to thrust, shooting fresh streams of cum from his tingling tip. The warm thinning substance splattered against his stomach. He pulled his tiny arms against the slimy tentacle, minuscule vibrators grinding themselves against the sore flesh. His toes curled as his screams turned into another groan of ecstasy as another orgasm rocketed through him, this time one of the drops of cum splashing down right next to his head. He stared out of one eye at the tiny white blurry puddle and it quickly broke up and became diluted by the mixture of Pokimane’s stomach acid and chyme, breaking down into nutrients for her. His hips bucked again as the comparison of that to her swallowing his cum wormed its way into his mind, she did not even know she was digesting his spunk.

His vision blurred, images swimming into his view as his body trembled as the spasms of another orgasm shot through him. A fuzzy image of Pokimane’s giant beautiful face loomed over him, her full puffy lips parting as her hot slippery tongue slid under his scrotum and curled around his ass, and began to vibrate with her moans and giggles of delight.

“Oh, Imane! I love you!” Blake cried out as he shot another load into her phantom mouth, coating her sexy tongue in his whipped cream, frothing in the shimmering pools of her saliva.

Pokimane leaned forward as she rushed to build herself some cover before converting it into a sniping post to return fire on a rather skilled player, unaware that as she did so her small intestine flexed and convulsed with her stomach muscles.

The soft, slimy pink walls squeezed around Blake. He hallucinated Pokimane’s giant lips, glistening with pink lip gloss close around his naked body as she sucked him into her hot wet mouth. His tiny body burst free of the villi binding him and shot down the tight wet pipe of Pokimane’s giant small intestine like a bullet, his hard cock pushed down as it was dragged along the hot moist walls. His pelvis began to bob and throb in ecstasy, firing another load of white droplets over the pink glistening walls.

The hallucination shattered as a fuzzy villus curled over his throat, the slight pressure shattering the blissful imagery of Pokimane lightly sucking him as he laid on her sexy tongue. Blake blinked forcefully, gasping as microvilli traced a line up the length of his neck, caressing his Adam’s apple. He swallowed, his throat bulging beneath the tickling sensations of the microvilli as the villus’s tip began to rub the front of his shoulder, exploring his naked red body.

His heart fell as he processed where he was.

“Oh right…ah!” Blake cried out as another snake-like villus pushed its nose against his groin and slid between his inner thigh. Dozens of microvilli began to nuzzle and vibrate against the soft flesh of his balls and cock. Arching his back he moaned, pressing his slick tip against the ceiling of the tight pink flesh of Pokimane’s small intestine, it was like what he imagined grinding his tip against her pussy.

The walls flexed again, pushing him further down the intestinal tract. His breath hitched as his cock was pressed into the villus, the microvilli decorating its length parting and encircling every microinch of his engorged cock, grinding against its still stinging flesh. As the walls around him flexed again the villus rubbed up and down his length, the microvilli tips pressing harder into his cock and cock.

“Ow! Ow!” Blake tried to sit up but the space was too tight, the ceiling warped around his forehead but he was unable to fully sit up or reach for the villus being pressed into his most sensitive area. He began to squirm, trying to kick and dislodge the slippery pink tendril. Neither was he flexible enough nor did he have the space to raise his legs enough to properly kick the assaulting vascular projection.

He tried to slam his soles into the floor of the giant organ, hoping to push himself back up the intestinal tract and decrease the pressure forced onto him. Chyme, gastric juice, and mucus splashed under his sole, the floor partially moulded under his foot before it slid forward, slamming his testicles into the villus, and making the microvilli push his member flat against his abdomen.

Blake’s eyes began to cross with the pain, instinctively trying to close his legs to protect his scrotum, only serving to push the tentacle harder into the fragile area. The tense movement caught the attention of the other villi that had started to rub him as he made slow progress down the small intestine. Slimy pink vines began to curl around his legs, forcing them to open wider as the microvilli assaulted his inner thighs and groin.

“Please…Please stop…” Blake begged, his blurred tear-flooded vision shimmering and distorting the pink light of the outside world.

Tears began to slide down his cheeks, the trails burning from the memory of the stomach acid. The glowing, slimy pink walls flexed and constricted, and his eyes squeezed shut. The microvilli were stabbing into his balls and cock, pushing the sensitive flesh inwards. His cock began to throb and convulse, spitting out another trail of cum onto his already sticky abdomen. The world around him suddenly shifted violently as the giantess lurched forward in as her delicate fingers danced over the controller and Blake was flung down another curve of the intestinal tract, the villus that had been tormenting his tender groin forced out of his way making his breath hitch and his hips buck, his member burning in agony.

As he slid down the slope of Pokimane’s small intestine he tried to push his arms against the walls to slow his slipping, his flat palms slipping over the bumpy surface of several microvilli decorating the villi lining the trail. As the fleshy pipe curved he entered a small pocket at the base of an ‘L’ shape and was able to grab hold of a villus and pull himself back along the small intestine. His heart raced as he felt the friction beneath him fade as he sat in a small gunky puddle of mucus and chyme, hugging the slithering villus he had grappled to save himself.

The tentacle he held began to squirm and turn, curling around, the tip encircling his lower calf. Blake flinched back, catching himself against the walls as his foot nearly slid out from under himself. Another villus curled around his ankle as he gently put her foot back down as he barely stopped himself from decking himself.

“What the?” Blake hit at the villus, but it didn’t deter the tentacle. Another tendril slapped against his back, rubbing its slimy bumpy surface over his back, reaching down to his naked ass. He arched his back at the slick surface, he took a step away from the villus but was held back by the tentacle around his leg. His bare foot sunk an inch into the wet floor, a pair of exploring villi found his arms and wrapped them around them, stretching them taught, microvilli nuzzling his arms. He bent the knee of his one free leg to try and pull himself free, he started to slide free when another villus found his leg and curled around it, pulling it closer as it slid up his leg, forcing him to do the splits and stretch out his leg.

Blake tensed his muscles, straining against the moist pink vines. They pulled back lifting him just off the floor of the intestinal tract. He tried to pull his arms against them, and they barely stretched a microinch towards him. He was completely helpless and forcibly reminded of his tiny size. The tendril on his back slid between his ass cheeks, microvilli forcing his cheeks apart as they explored the crevice.

His breath hitched, his back arching, and pushing his flaccid cock, slick with cum, mucus and chyme into the fleshy walls. His eyes bulged as one of the microvilli tips poked his tight, virgin anus.

“No…No…No,” he murmured pleadingly, dread infiltrating his voice, the microvillus sunk deeper before sliding out and the tip of the villus that housed it slithered into its place. Blake strained his back, pushing his pelvis as deep as he could into the intestinal warm in a vain attempt to escape the villus’ warm moist touch.

The villus began nuzzling his puckering anus, forcing the hole to slowly, agonizingly slowly, widen. Blake thrust his pelvis so hard his back started to curve but there was no escape, he let out something between a gasp and a scream as the pink head slithered its way inside, his anus trying to close around the neck of the intruder. Microvilli pressed out against the wrinkly lips of his anus, vibrating in delight as they sought to digest the grime and dirt they found in the crevices. The skin began to tingle with irritation as the microvilli worked their magic.

He gasped out again as he felt the end of his flaccid cock pulled inside something warm and soft. He looked down, pressing his chin to his chest, another villus had found his cock and had slurped into what looked like a small orifice on its head. He wanted to pull back. He felt the mixture of mucus and semen fizzing against the abused tender flesh. The villus in his ass pushed deeper, and he flinched making his member bounce in the pink vascular projection.

Blake felt his anus tensing on reflex, inadvertently pulling the slender tendril deeper into his anus, where it found and began to nuzzle and massage his g-spot as the other villus began to suckle on his cock, now at half-mast and already leaking precum, or was it regular cum? It was hard to tell after the number of forced orgasms inflicted on him. With each twitch of the villus the orifice pulled more of his member inside, slowly encouraging him to grow erect as its sister pleasured his prostate, the tingling fizz was making his toes curl in pleasure. It was like Pokimane was conditioning him for her pleasure. The thought made his hips buck and another weak load shot out of his tip, it floated aimlessly inside the head of the villus before slowly being broken down into protein that would be used to make chyme for his crush.

Microvilli began to stretch his ass canal, fizzing against the flesh as it widened the tunnel to ease the entrance of the villus.

“Oh fuck! Imane!” Blake moaned as he felt another orgasm force a dribble of cum out of his tip as the villus made the most sensitive part of his prostate begin to fizz and tingle. His anus began to flex and secrete the mucus equivalent as it came against the microvilli pleasuring the length of his canal. The villus began to press its nose into his prostate firmer, turning and squirming, trying but unable to get any deeper as it pleasured the sensitive flesh. His cock stood to its full height, lightly bobbing in the head of the pale pink moist tentacle. The head of the villus pushed into his groin before sliding its way back, making just enough movement to milk his cock, each bubble he felt caressed his g-spot another droplet of his seed was fed to the villus and broken down to feed Pokimane.

How many times had he dreamed of them being together and now he was cumming repeatedly in her and it was far from what he thought it would be like. And Blake had to admit he did not exactly hate the experience as villus forced him to feed Pokimane his cum and she didn’t even know it. His toes cracked as applied as much pressure to them as he could as another orgasm made him buck his hips and a slightly stronger, almost transparent glob of cum burst from the tip and floated aimlessly in the villus tip before dissolving into a small flurry of bubbles that floated back, kissing his swollen tip.

His legs shuddered as another villus engulfed his balls. An outbreak of bubbles exploded around them, some catching between his pubes while others combusted on contact into smaller bubbles, teasing his wrinkled flesh and making his cock begin to throb inside the other villus. It was like Pokimane was trying to squeeze every ounce of cum out of him. Even the sweat in the crevices of his groin began to fizz and caress his balls, and soon both his cock and his anus exploded with secretions of euphoria and bliss. His cock began to just drool semen, his member not even weakly flexing as the villi milked him dry.

His limbs became like lead weights and went limp, his body glistening with sweat exhaustion took hold, his eyelids grew heavy and with one final orgasm, he was knocked into the land of dreams and ecstasy. As he hung limply in place Pokimane’s villi continued to milk his drooping, drooling cock and pleasure his anus, hungrily devouring everything his body produced and feeding the giant streamer. This would be his existence until her body finally broke him down into nutrition, he was a cum pump and protein maker for his friend and childhood crush. As he hung in place more villi found him and began to rub, caress and massage his body, absorbing and breaking down every minuscule droplet of sweat that shone on his body as they searched him for more sources of nutrition.

The tip of one caressed his lips and slowly pushed its way inside and began to fuck his mouth as it explored his body. If he had been aware Blake would be more than thankful, he was asleep at that moment as he was fucked in every available orifice. As the one in his mouth reached his throat it began to secret mucus and chyme as it slid in and out of his throat trying to reach deeper than its length would allow, inadvertently milking more chyme from its small orifice.

Epilogue by Archne_Lover

Chapter 5: Epilogue

A Few Days Later…

The Moroccan-Canadian beauty was laid in her bed, her dark brown hair a lovely nest of bedhead around her head. Sweat glistened on Pokimane’s fair crème skin, her soft, pillowy breasts rising and falling as she inhaled deep breaths. The soft flesh pushed between her delicate fingers as she molested her breast, her other hand reaching down between her thighs, her fingers glistening in her carnal juices as she played with her engorged slit. Adorable mewling moans escaped her puffy pink lips.

Her heart raced in her chest. Images of little Blake bouncing on her tongue, shouting for her mercy as she sucked on his flavour and even continued to eat her meal nearly sending him down her gullet with every mouthful. Her pussy throbbed with the immense sense of power she felt, she could almost feel him squirming in her mouth. She swallowed the rapidly pooling saliva in her mouth, her hand leaving her naked breast, her fingers pressing against her throat and following the small lump as it slid down her gullet as she imagined it was Blake.

Her pussy constricted around her fingers, making them ache as she squeezed them with a hot vicelike grip. Pleasure washed over her, her thighs opened, knees bending, toes curling, and she came hard. Clear orgasmic fluid squirted out of her excited pussy, creating a small naughty puddle on her pale green bedsheet.

Her legs dropped back against the bed going limp, cleansing breaths calming the warmth that had suffused her chest and nether lips. With each exhale, more and more of the euphoria she felt faded and the horrible post-nut guilt crept over her body. Without the cushion of arousal, she felt the weight of what she had inadvertently done to her childhood friend.

When she hadn’t been able to find Blake after her stream, she had begun to worry that maybe she had actually, accidentally eaten him. She loaded up the footage and watch, her mouth dropping open as she watched her friend being tossed around her mouth before she swallowed him, she had even opened her mouth for the camera just after. The memory made her heart burn and her loins ache as, despite herself, part of her found the footage strangely alluring. It had been hours by the time she saw what had happened, there was no chance of bringing him back up.

“I’m sorry Blake…” she breathed, squeezing her eyes shut. She had failed again and given in to her desires. She forced images of her dark haired, tanned friend sitting in her pink gooey intestine, relaxing in her warmth, safe and sound. She was sure she was in denial but it brought her comfort to imagine her tiny friend living safe and sound inside her. She still talked to him, it was odd talking to her toned stomach but it really did help, she always felt better after talking to him.

Though it didn’t help that during her streams now she kept getting viewers asking to see the inside of her mouth. And some had started editing images of her laughing and smiling so that there was a tiny man, and a few times women, in her mouth.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12563