Age of Elves by idunnow
Summary:

After millennia of conflict with humanity, the elves enact a permanent solution by shrinking the humans too small to ever trouble them again. Centuries later, mankind struggles to survive in the shadows of their elven and fairy superiors.


Categories: Insertion, Body Exploration, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, New World Order, Unaware, Violent, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3309 Read: 18944 Published: January 30 2023 Updated: February 02 2023

1. Prologue by idunnow

2. Migration by idunnow

3. Kitchen Raid by idunnow

Prologue by idunnow
Author's Notes:

A brief pseudo-historical account of the setting that I typed up on a whim. The information isn't necessary and future chapters are more traditional stories, so feel free to skip ahead if this one isn't your cup of tea.

At the end of the final human-elven war, the elves' greatest mages were assembled to put an end to the conflict once and for all. Together, they cast a powerful shrinking curse that reduced all humans to near-insignificance overnight, thus beginning the Age of Elves.

In the days to come, countless humans would be killed by the elves, with everyone from soldiers to vengeful widows and even unsuspecting children taking part in the massacre. Every human that could be found was exterminated.

For centuries, humans were believed extinct. It wasn't until the year 813 AE that elven biologists discovered surviving human populations leading an ant-like existence deep in the wilds far from all civilization.

The discovery caused a stir in elven society, and tens of thousands traveled to see for themselves that once-proud race which had so troubled their kind in ages past. Some took to crushing whatever humans they came across, whether as revenge for some ancestor killed in the wars or simply for the fun of it. Others had a different idea and abducted whole populations of humans, bringing them home to keep as symbols of their race's absolute victory over their ancient enemy.

For a time the adoption of humans as pets or toys became something of a fad. At its height of popularity there was hardly an elven household that didn't host at least one human town, but that would all come to an end in a few decades as humans came to be regarded as terrible pests. With their increased fertility rate and accelerated life-cycle, humans could infest an entire household in as little as a year, provided the initial population managed to survive long enough to breed, and from there they spread to neighboring houses like a wildfire, outcompeting other pests like ants or termites.

Small as they were, they easily went unnoticed until well established, living on crumbs and scraps left in the trash, but once their numbers ballooned far enough, they started targeting fresher foods. By the time the elves started noticing the missing produce, it was already too late; the humans had fully established themselves in the house and doing away with them was near impossible.

By 860 AE, public opinion had turned decidedly against the humans. Those pet towns and cities that elves had lorded over for decades were all crushed or drowned by their masters, though it did nothing to stop the problem. Edicts saying that all humans were to be killed on sight proved nearly useless as humans had a knack for avoiding notice, thanks in no small part to their cunning and near-microscopic size.

Proposals that magic be once more wielded against the humans proved to be a pipe dream also, as the magical knowledge that let the elves emerge victorious in the great war had long since been forgotten in favor of a more technological approach, at least among the city-elves. “Wild” elves still retained some of that knowledge, and for a time the city elves believed that was why humans weren't as much of an issue for their “uncivilized” cousins.

The assumption turned out to be mistaken; it was the fairies, not the elves, who were keeping the human populations under control as the humans' greatest natural predator.

Once treated as another pest by the city elves and chased out by force, fairies were now welcome back as the one thing capable of solving the human problem. For weeks the mischievous critters flooded into each city to feast on the seemingly endless supply of humans, coming in such numbers that at first it seemed the elves had merely replaced one pest with another. By the end of the first month, however, the human population stood much reduced and the fairies began to leave of their own accord, as few of them had any liking for the cities anyway.

At last the elves could breathe easy and their lives go back to normal. And though human populations would eventually recover, as long as fairies were allowed to remain they would never again trouble the cities to the same degree, becoming just another troublesome but manageable pest trying to survive in a world shaped by their superiors.

Migration by idunnow
Author's Notes:

A group of humans search for a new home.

Chapter-specific tags: Crush, Feet, Unaware, Body exploration

Among the blades of grass and fallen leaves moves a great procession of humans. Young men and women all, they number more than three thousand, but that is a mere fraction of what they'd been when they set out of their overcrowded nest to make a new home for themselves. With each passing day their group had split off into many more, each going off in a different direction, improving the odds that at least some of them might survive to start a new nest. Perhaps some of those other groups have already succeeded. Perhaps they have already perished. It is impossible to know, and besides, these humans have no time to worry about anyone but themselves; they sense rains coming tonight if not sooner, and if they can't find shelter by then, most if not all of them will drown for sure.

All together they march towards a great tree in the hopes that it might grant them the shelter they need. They move quickly, as their elders advised on the day of departure, but as soon as they hear something moving through the forest, they scurry under a brown leaf to hide until they know what they're dealing with.

Soon they catch a glimpse of the culprit; a creature much like themselves, but unimaginably bigger, whose sheer size astounds more than terrifies the humans. They have all heard about elves before, but this is their first time seeing one, and their grandparents' tales don't do the real thing justice.

The humans don't move as the elf comes closer. They know there is no point in running from a being so big she could end them all in a single step—better to stay still and avoid drawing attention. Instead they follow their elders' advice and lie flat on the ground so that if stepped on they might survive in some tiny gap under the elf's foot.

While they watch with bated breath, the elf stops and sits down with her back to the tree they had been headed for. She reaches down and removes her boots and socks. Her bare feet settle on the ground, then she stretches her legs a bit and her feet rush forward, right towards the humans.

They all rise and run away, but already it's too late to make much difference. The elf's toes easily catch up to them even as they start to run, and hundreds meet their end beneath the titan digits before these slide to a halt. The survivors keep running until they're a good distance from the giant foot—six inches from the elf's perspective, a mile from theirs—then reconvene. They have a moment of silence and make a sign of mourning for their lost comrades, each touching a hand to their forehead and then their heart, before discussing what should be done next.

The group is in disagreement. The elf represents a danger, but also an opportunity; the stories say elven homes are something of a paradise, with abundant food and shelter. A nest could survive for many generations there, and its people spread to occupy neighboring homes. But to get this promised land, they would have to hitch a ride with this elf.

It was a tantalizing possibility, but a risky one. And though the life of a human was already full of risks, but many of them would rather stick with the dangers they knew than brave the unknown without even knowing for sure that a reward awaited at the end of it. In the end, less than half of the humans choose to take their chances with the elf. They bid good-bye to their companions and set off for the giant foot, eager to reach it before it leaves without them.

The humans hike up the dirt bunched up around her toes, then climb up her big toe, aided by the sticky moistness of her skin. The elf remains blessedly still while they climb and soon they pull themselves up into the space under her toenail. The little nook is big enough to hold them all at once, and while they wait for the elf to leave, they half-bury themselves in the dirt under her toenail to help secure them.

Once they're safely in place, it doesn't take long for the elf to stir, stretching out her legs all the way. Her heel tears through the earth where the other humans are gathered, and in an instant they're all obliterated. Then, yawning, she moves her feet closer and wipes the dirt off her soles before pulling on her socks and boots.

Despite their choice, the humans are uneasy as they're thrust into the sheer darkness of the cavernous boot. Still, they know they're in too deep to back out; all they can do do is try and make sure that at least some of them live to see their destination.

The elf finally stands, and the pressure on her feet pushes the flesh of her toes against her toenails. The pressure kills the humans furthest back on the spot; others are mangled,and still others packed firmly into the dirt that they're immobilized by it. The survivors hear the screams of their companions, but these are silenced when the elf takes her first step with that foot, the sheer speed of it tearing the breath from their lungs.

Amidst the cataclysmic rise and fall of the elf's foot, it's all the humans can do to try and hold on for dear life, clinging to anything they can hold on to, even to each other. Even so, those furthest ahead are knocked loose one by one and flung out of their hiding place. Some are caught by the strands of the elf's sock and hold on fiercely to its fibers, while others are launched through the minute gaps between those threads and into the chaotic void between the sock and boot.

The boot grows hotter over time, and from the elf's foot seep ever greater amounts of sweat. The sweat moistens every nook and cranny of the elf's foot as well as her sock, even under her toenail, wetting the dirt beneath it so that it holds the humans more firmly.

Increasingly the sweat fills even the air, which turns so damp the humans feel like they're drowning. Before long it becomes more than just a feeling as more sweat seeps into their hiding place, blanketing huge numbers of them. Those so caught try to dig their way out of the dirt, but in its packed and wettened state, the dirt-turned-toejam is inescapable.

Even in the absolute darkness, the humans still know their numbers are dwindling as with each passing minute the screams they hear grow fewer and fainter. How long had it been and how much longer would this go on? Surely it wouldn't be that much longer; such a colossal being must be able to get anywhere in no time at all. Any moment now they will be out of this hell and in that paradise spoken of in the stories.

So they tell themselves, yet it still takes half an hour before the elf arrives home and, going into her bedroom, removes her boots and peels off her sweaty socks, letting these fall to the floor and sighing as the air hits her bare feet. Splaying her toes, she notices some dirt caught under her toenail and digs it out, then idly considers it while rolling it between her fingers. At last she flicks it away, and the few humans who had survived beneath her toenail slowly suffocate to death in the tomb of sweat-soaked dirt to which the elf has doomed them.

Yet that is not the end of the humans. Some still survive on the damp threads of her sock, and once these dry enough to let them move, they crawl through the tangle of threads, helping out those others they meet on the way, and at last come out to stand on the floor of the elf's bedroom, gaping at their surroundings. It's not quite the paradise the stories mentioned, but from what they can see, it will do nicely. And once all eighty-some survivors have gathered together, they set out to make their nest in this grand building that will be their home and the home of their descendants for generations to come.

Kitchen Raid by idunnow
Author's Notes:

A fairy raids a kitchen for humans.

Chapter-specific tags: Crush, Feet, Violent, Mouthplay, Vore (hard), Insertion

At a glance apartment 32-B looks empty, but Meena knows there are humans inside long before she sees them. She senses them—senses the residues of that ancient magic which cursed their entire species to a pitiful existence of hiding in cracks too small for most ants and pilfering whatever crumbs they could get their tiny little hands on. To their ancient enemy, the elves, they are nothing but pests; to fairies like her, fun toys and tasty snacks.

Following her magical sense, Meena flutters down the windowsill. She can see them as she nears the kitchen floor—a thousand humans in the middle of ferrying some breadcrumbs off to their nest. By the time she lands, crushing a few of them underfoot as she stands astride their little procession, the humans are already fleeing, scattering every which way. Smaller even than her toes, they're surprisingly quick for their size, though that means little when ten seconds of running are easily matched by a single step.

A thousand humans is a suitable meal, but Meena isn't too hungry right now. She's come for a bit of fun; there are few things fairies like more than to flaunt their power over the only people smaller than them.

Meena allows the humans a brief head-start before giving chase. Two steps is all it takes to catch up to a small group, and then the fun begins as she starts killing the stragglers, crushing them one at a time with her toe.

She sees an aging greybeard lagging behind the others. CRUNCH.

A youth trips and falls; he tries to get up but can only crawl away. CRUNCH.

A man slows and bends over; another returns and carries him on his back, though the weight slows him down. Such a touching display of camaraderie... CRRUNCHHHH.

Meena is delighted as she drags her toe back along the floor, leaving behind a little red smear. Before long, all the slowpokes in the group have been dealt with, and the others soon follow. Once they're all taken care of, she finds another mass of fleeing humans and flies after them, coming down right in their path.

The humans skid to a halt, then scatter in every other direction, all save a dozen or so who fall to their knees. Their voices are too faint for the fairy to hear though she sees their mouths moving, but she knows from experience they must be begging for mercy. She's pleased to see this and smiles inwardly as she makes a big show of considering their pleas, prompting them to debase themselves still more desperately, to the point of crawling forward to kiss her toes.

Grinning openly at last, she crouches and gathers the kneeling humans one by one in her open palm, then lowers them to her crotch and tugs on the waistband of her panties.

From her crotch wafts up the smell of her womanhood, causing a change in the humans. First they go still and their eyes go blank, as if in a trance; then they start giving shakes of their heads, trying to resist their growing urges. They're still trying to resist as they take a step forward, but they are powerless against the siren song of her sex and soon walk right off her hand, falling onto Meena's bush. There her pheromones hang so thick in the air that all reason is drowned out and the humans go crazy for her. All together they crawl though the thick tangle of pubic hairs towards her lips, trying to go inside. She's too wet for that and they keep slipping out, so Meena thrusts them inside with a finger.

The fairy shudders from the humans squirming within her, her body rocking with a wave of pleasure. Then her eyes follow her magic sense to another bunch of humans. Crawling after them, she stops once they're under her torso and grabs a handful, not caring if she kills any. She presses them to her pussy, pushing them inside roughly until a moan escapes her. The pleasure makes her limbs falter and her chest falls on the humans, crushing dozens.

Ever more aroused, Meena pushes her chest forward, sending her breasts barreling over yet more humans in a series of thrilling crunches. She stops short of the last few and lowers her face towards them, mouth open wide. Her lips close around some of them and bring them into her mouth, and the others she licks up one by one until all of them are on her tongue, then she starts sloshing them around.

At the same time, as some of the humans in her pussy are nearing death, their survival instincts kick in, overpowering her pheromones to give them a final few seconds of clarity before they suffocate inside her. They try to escape, thrashing around wonderfully, and some get close to the exit, but she pushes them deeper inside just as she bites down on one of the other humans. The crunching of his body between her molars, together with the dying squirms of the first batch of humans she'd shoved inside her, sends a powerful thrill through her. Unable to hold back any longer, she starts masturbating furiously and chewing the humans in her mouth, the sound of her moans chasing after the fleeing humans.

As she swallows, her body is rocked with pleasure and she squirms in delight, until at last she settles down again and lies panting on the floor. After a minute she reaches to her crotch and digs inside, scooping out humans' bodies, many of which lie mangled now. Not one of them still lives, and she flicks away their corpses without a second thought, only to notice afterwards that she senses another human down there; a tiny little thing all tangled up in her pubic hairs, trying pitifully to crawl inside. She contemplates him for a while, then decides to leave him there and pulls her panties back up; later she might have some fun with him, if he doesn't fall out or die in the meantime.

With nothing more to do here, Meena stands and flies back out the window,, leaving the remaining humans to do what they will. They wait a while to make sure she won't be coming back, then some minutes later, they start to trickle out of their hiding places, going back to where they left the crumbs. On the way there they pass the remains of their fallen comrades and make a sign of mourning, but they don't stop nor slow; time is of the essence out here, and the fairy has taken more than enough of it already.

They pick the crumbs back up, as many as they can carry with their numbers decimated, and begin the march back to their nest. They've only made it halfway when they hear a door open and close; the elf has returned, and at the worst possible time. The humans are out in the open, with no good hiding place nearby. All they can do is continue on their way, hoping the elf won't come in the kitchen until they deliver the food. But their hopes prove to be for nothing as she soon comes into the kitchen.

The humans scatter at first sight of her, but it is already too late. Three steps is all it takes for her to reach them. When they see her sole stop right over them, they know their fate is sealed.

Her foot comes down.

The humans are no more.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12730