Another Girls' Night In by GiantessLover77
Summary:

Stephen went behind his friends' backs and now must be 'taught a lesson'. Do NOT miss the hell Stephen is put through by his giant friends!


Categories: Vore, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Odor, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 4770 Read: 17129 Published: April 07 2023 Updated: April 07 2023

1. Chapter 1: Set It Up by GiantessLover77

2. Chapter 2: Big Surprises by GiantessLover77

3. Chapter 3: Blowjob Bonanza by GiantessLover77

4. Chapter 4: Inside Me, Part I by GiantessLover77

5. Chapter 5: Inside Me, Part II by GiantessLover77

6. Chapter 6: Inside Me, Part III by GiantessLover77

7. Chapter 7: Inside Me, Part IV/Rebirthing by GiantessLover77

Chapter 1: Set It Up by GiantessLover77

Stephen and Anthony had stopped talking after Anthony and Kathleen stopped dating the day after Halloween. Anthony hadn’t really hung out with their group of friends while he dated her, anyway. This upset Stephen in the matter than he cut Anthony off. If he didn’t want to hang out with the group, he didn’t need to be their friend anymore.

After they broke up, Kathleen started talking to their friend, Christian, who she had danced at his brother’s wedding with as they were the Maid of Honor and Best Man respectively. Seeing them dance together at the wedding broke Anthony, who had an episode that night and left without another word. He hung out with the group one more time at another friend’s birthday party, but after that, he said goodbye to everyone, never to be heard from again.

After then, Stephen had become shrunk and was now living life with Dani and Reuben, Christian’s brother and Reuben’s wife, of whose wedding him and Kathleen were paired together. He had been intertwined with the married couple, who were also his best friends.

Before he had become shrunk, Stephen had a moment where he realized he didn’t want to have any hate for anyone in his heart. That’s why he told Anthony he had loved him and wanted to be friends again someday. No one had found out about this after Stephen had shrunk.

It finally came out after Anthony hadn’t heard from Stephen. Instead of assuming Stephen was no longer being interested in being his friend, he reached out to Christian and asked what had happened to him. Christian asked why he wanted to know, and Anthony told him Stephen had told him he still wanted to be friends.

The word got out as Christian told Kathleen, who knew Dani and Reuben had shrunk Stephen, who told Dani. No one had told Reuben because they didn’t want him involved in the ‘punishment’ that was about to occur. That’s what Dani had told her tiny ‘son’, anyway – Dani and Reuben had sex with Stephen in the middle and when he officially came out of her vagina, she claimed she was now his ‘mommy’.

Everyone was angry that Stephen had basically gone behind everyone’s back and tried to befriend Anthony again. Reuben, Christian, Dani, Stephen and Kat had become the only members of their friend group that still hung out after the wedding – everyone else had stopped talking to them for whatever reason – and everyone agreed that for this, both tinies needed to be ‘taught a lesson.’

Once everything was planned, Christian had asked Anthony to meet him at a local park. When the two met, however, Kathleen had come out of nowhere, surprising Anthony that she was even there. He had asked why she was there, but she didn’t answer him. She simply pointed something that looked like a remote to him, and he shrunk down to just a few inches.

The two giants then took Anthony to Dani and Reuben’s apartment, where the punishment would go down for both tiny men.

Chapter 2: Big Surprises by GiantessLover77

Anthony was placed inside his ex girlfriend’s bra, although she didn’t have big boobs by any means, and her and Christian drove to Dani’s apartment. Reuben wouldn’t be there, which is exactly what everyone wanted. There would be two surprises for the tinies, however – two BIG surprises, too; one for each of them.

The giant people talked about how excited for what was to come when they got to Dani’s place as they drove the 30 minutes from their town to where Dani lived.

Meanwhile, Dani had Stephen where she usually had him – inbetween her cleavage. She was squeezing him between her gargantuan boobs, telling him how disappointed she was that he had gone behind everyone’s back.

“I can’t believe you’d do that!” she exclaimed, as she shook her pushed-together boobs back and forth with her hands. “I thought you loved mommy! I thought you loved all of us! Now, you’re about to find out what happens when you double-cross this giantess.” She then let go of her boobs and shook her chest back and forth, her boobs swinging around.

As she did that, a knock finally came to the door. Dani ran towards it, her boobs bouncing and making Stephen go up and down as she did. Christian and Kathleen were at the door and they hugged Dani as they walked in.

“Where is he?” Dani asked. Stephen was confused. Who’s he?

Kathleen then pulled her tiny man out of her bra. “Where’s Stephen?” she asked. Dani then grabbed Stephen out her bra and showed him to the giants.

Wait. What are Christian and Kat doing here? he thought to himself. Then he saw someone between Kat’s giant fingers. He gasped when he recognized who it was.

“Anthony!” he cried out. Why had he been shrunken?

“Yes, Stephen. That’s your friend. The one you decided to go behind our back and talk to!” Kat seemed angry with me, which I had never experienced before. “Why would you do that, Stephen? I thought we agreed to never speak to him again.”

“Yeah. What’s up with that?” Christian’s giant eyes got closer to me.

“I’m sorry, bro!” I tried telling him, but he wasn’t having any of it.

“Are the surprises here?” Kat asked Dani.

“Oh, yeah. They’re here,” Dani said, adding an evil laugh. Kat laughed evilly along with her. “Here. Hold Stephen.” Dani placed me in Christian’s hand.

“You’re going to love this surprise we have for you,” he said to me.

“You, too, Anthony. There’s one for each of you,” Kathleen told her tiny ex-boyfriend, who was now in her palm.

Dani’s footsteps made loud booming noises as she walked out of the kitchen and towards her bedroom door, which was located in the living room, right next to the kitchen. She opened the door and out came two more giantesses. Stephen and Anthony recognized them both, too.

It was Stephen’s ex-girlfriend, Tippy and Anthony’s niece, Aimee. They both giggled and had evil smiles on their faces as they approached the tiny men.

“Awwwwww. You guys are so cute!” Tippy said to them, getting her giant face as close to them as possible.

“They are very cute!” Aimee joined Tippy in bringing her face close to them. The two tinies screamed as the giant women had their giant faces right in front of them.

“Are we ready, everyone?” Dani asked. Everyone said they were.

Ready for what? Stephen wondered. 

Chapter 3: Blowjob Bonanza by GiantessLover77

The giant people, walked over to the couch in the small living room, the tinies in Christian’s and Kathleen’s hands.

“I’ll take him back,” Dani said. Christian then rolled me back into Dani’s palms. “Who wants to do the honors?”

“I’ll do it,” Aimee’s voice bellowed. Christian then raised his arms up and Aimee got on her knees. She began working on Christian’s belt. Once she got it undone, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them and his underwear down. He now stood with his erect penis out like a branch on a large tree.

What was going on? Why had they removed Christian’s pants and underwear?

Dani and Kathleen then placed the tiny men on Chrsitian’s tip. They both then spat on the tip, making the two stuck to the giant man’s penis.

“Stephen! What the hell is going on right now?” Anthony asked.

“I don’t know man, but I’m scared as hell right now,” Stephen answered.

“Look at that big dick, girls. Looks so….tasty, doesn’t it?” Kat asked. The four giantess women laughed. Aimee even licked her lips. The boys screamed. The girls were about to give Christian head! They were in danger of being eaten by one of these giant women!

Dani got on her knees first, taking her shirt and bra off. She was now completely topless, her erect nipples pointing out and her big belly hanging over her crotch.

“Gimme those titties, girl,” Christian said. Dani chuckled then began tittyfucking her husband’s brother, squishing the tiny men between her huge boobs. Christian stroked his penis back and forth as both of them moaned. Christian eventually poked his penis up through her cleavage and up to her mouth.

Anthony and Stephen were scared when their view went from darkness between the giantess’ boobs to her mouth. Dani opened her mouth wide and began to suck Christian’s dick. They could watch on and scream as Dani sucked. Their view was now the roof of her mouth.

Luckily for them, Dani didn’t use her tongue, so when she let go, they were still on the same spot.

“Who’s next?” she asked. Kathleen smiled evilly as she replaced Dani, getting on her knees and bringing her face towards Christian’s penis. She let out a ‘hahahaha’ as she opened her mouth and rolled her tongue out.

Again, the tinies screamed as Kathleen closed her mouth against Christian’s penis and sucked on it. She did use her tongue, but only against the bottom part of it. So once again, they were spared.

Aimee was next. She threw her hair back, only using her head, as she brought her mouth over the giant penis.

“Aimee! Wait! I’m your uncle!” Anthony tried to convince his giantess niece. She simply laughed ‘hm’ and then placed the penis in her mouth. She, like Kat, only placed her tongue on the bottom part of the penis, but she sucked longer than Kat had, so the tinies were trapped in her mouth longer.

The worst was saved for last. Stephen had dated Tippy for almost four years and Anthony had hooked up with her two years after that, so both boys knew how crazy the biggest giantess of them all could get.

Tippy placed her mouth over the penis and started sucking, rolling her tongue all over. She slurped on Christian’s penis, making her mouth fill with saliva. Eventually, her tongue got hold of the two tiny men and when she was done sucking, the boys traveled in her mouth.

She knew she had them in her mouth, too because she could feel them on her tongue.

“Look what I found!” she said, sticking her tongue out for everyone to see.

“Oh, my God! Tippy, you freak!” Kat exclaimed, laughing loudly.

“How do they taste?” Dani asked.

“Only one way to find out…” Tippy’s voice became more seductive. She threw her head back and swallowed.

When she did that, Stephen and Anthony screamed louder than ever, both holding on to the giantess’ tongue to avoid being eaten. Stephen held on to Anthony’s hand as he had lost his grip and was closer to going down Tippy’s throat.

Once she swallowed the saliva, she stuck her tongue out again. Everyone was surprised to see that the two tiny men still on Tippy’s tongue.

“Wow. They’re tougher than I thought,” Aimee said.

“Spit them back on Christian’s penis, Sangtip. It’s time to see how long these two can survive this,” Dani said. Tippy went over to Christian and spit the tinies back on the giant’s tip.

Stephen and Anthony were physically damaged after being inside all four of the girl’s mouths. How much more could they take?

Chapter 4: Inside Me, Part I by GiantessLover77

The ‘fun’, as the giantesses and Christian would put it, went into the bedroom. They got into the bedroom and Dani closed the bedroom door, like someone else would randomly come in on them.

“Next, we’re going to take turns getting pounded out with these two pathetic traitors in the middle,” Dani said. Christian laughed and applauded as Dani had said ‘pounded out’, an expression he had used before and found amusing.

“Tippy, I want you to go first,” Dani said. Tippy then got naked, taking every article of clothing off until she was butt naked.

Christian got on the bed first, being on his knees at the end of it. Tippy then got on, every moment she made making a loud, crashing noise. She adjusted her knees and did a cat cow stretch, making her already large butt seem even bigger.

Although it was always close, Tippy definitely had the biggest butt of all the girls. Now, the tinies were staring at two buttcheeks the size of the ball at Epcot. It was as if they were standing in front of the giant ball at the Disney World park, but it was now double.

As the giantess stretched out, her buttcheeks spread apart, showing the dark hole that was between them – her butthole.

“Give it to me in the butt, Christian. I want it there more,” Tippy said. She then smacked her butt, making both cheeks jiggle. This seemed to turn Christian on because his penis got closer to Tippy’s butt by an inch or so. That or he was just maneuvering himself closer.

Stephen and Anthony knew he was maneuvering himself when their whole world began to shake, his penis bobbing up and down like they were on the Tower of Terror. As they got closer, the butthole did, as well. Tippy opened her buttcheeks wider and Christian grabbed his penis and stuck it inside her. She sucked her teeth at first, then began moaning as he stroked himself in and out. She lay her head on the bed and just continued to moan as she took the dick in her butt.

For the tiny men, the darkness was now smellier than anything they’d ever smelled. They were stuck in the one spot the entire time as they heard Tippy moaning from outside the walls of her butthole. It was as if they were now inside some type of haunted junkyard.

The others looked on as Christian continued going in and out. As he thrusted himself in, Tippy’s bubble buttcheeks each jiggled.

“Damn, girl! You shit with that ass?” Christian asked, and everyone laughed. He began smacking her butt as he fucked her.

“Christian, stop. You’re going to make me fart,” Tippy said. That’s exactly what she wanted to do. Stephen loved her farts. He once made her fart on his face when she sat on it. So why not give him what he wants?

She took Christian’s hand and made him smack her butt. She let out a soft moan every time his hand connected with her buttcheek until…

 

The tinies heard the rumbling get louder and louder. There was nothing they could do either but scream. Eventually, Tippy ripped a huge fart that started with two small ones before one big one ripped from her butthole. Everyone was laughing hard now, including the two giants having sex.

The smell inside the butthole was worse than ever before. The two tinies began begging to be let out, and soon enough, they were.

They weren’t done yet, however. It was time for Tippy to get truly fucked.

“I’m surprised you haven’t come yet, Christian,” Aimee said.

“I am, too, to be honest,” he said.

“Try coming in my pussy. Let’s see if they get stuck in there,” Tippy said. She then opened her legs and began fingering herself, moaning as she did.

“God, Tippy. You’re getting me wet,” Kat said. She began touching the crotch area of her pants.

“I need to get wet so it’s easier for Stephen and Anthony to slide in,” she said. She rubbed her vagina in circles and stopped once she felt she was wet enough. Christian then stuck his penis in Tippy and she moaned “oh, fuck!” as Christian began fucking her from the back.

The inside of Tippy’s vagina was much worse than inside her butt. Her vagina walls contracted around the tinies and Christian’s penis, crushing the life out of Stephen and Anthony.

“Oh, my God. They feel so good inside me,” the giantess moaned. “Harder, Christian.” He began smashing his penis, and the tiny men, in and out of Tippy’s pussy.

“Tippy, I’m gonna cum!” Christian said after another minute.

“Come in me, please,” she told him. He did as he was told, both of them letting out one last moan as he shot his sperm inside of her. He pulled out when he was done.

To his and everyone else’s surprise, however, the tinies were still stuck to his penis.

“How is that possible?” Kat asked. “They should be in Tippy’s vagina right now.”

“That’s okay. We’ll just have to keep going until they’re inside one of us,” Dani said, unbuttoning her denim shorts and pulling them and her underwear down. “My turn.”

Chapter 5: Inside Me, Part II by GiantessLover77

Dani had the smallest butt of all the girls, so she wasn’t that interested in her husband’s brother giving her anal. She did have the biggest belly and the biggest boobs, however. She had already titty-fucked Christian with the tiny men inbetween her large boobs, so she didn’t want to do anything like that, either.

She lay on her back and held her hands out. Christian took her hands and pulled him on top of her, his urethra now pointing inside Dani’s bellybutton. She picked the two sticky tinies off Christian’s tip and put them right on his peehole. They were now looking into the cavernous bellybutton.

“You want me to shoot them in there?” he asked. Dani shook her head no.

“Just let them sit there for a moment,” she said. Not long after, the rumbling sounded. It was a noise Stephen knew too well. The BBW giantess, aka his mommy, was hungry. Were they about to become a snack to her?

“You like that, boys? Hearing the rumbling of such a big belly?” Dani asked. She then began pushing the sides of her belly towards her, allowing the whole thing jiggle like a bounce house.

“What’s the point of this?” Christian asked.

“I want them to enjoy my belly and how big it is,” she said, continuing to jiggle it.

“How did they feel?” Kat asked Tippy, who still stood naked in the room.

“They felt so good,” she answered. She still was touching herself. “I’m still horny from that.”

“Alright, can we fuck now?” Christian asked Dani. She obliged.

Christian lifted him off his sister-in-law’s belly and went back down toward her vagina. Dani opened her legs and patted her vagina, basically telling Christian to enter her. That’s exactly what he did, too.

Dani’s entire body shook as she was getting dicked down. Her boobs shook up and down, her nipples still erect. Her belly also bounced up and down. Her thighs, which everyone agreed were the thickest of all the girls, also jigglied around. She also moaned “ahhhhhhh” with her head on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

“Doesn’t it seem wrong that you’re banging your husband’s brother?” Christian asked as he shoved himself and the tiny men on his penis in and out of the giantess.

“I don’t fucking care. You’re bigger than him, anyway,” she answered. She continued to moan as Christian went deeper inside her. He hadn’t realized it, but he had hit Dani’s g-spot. With that, she grabbed him and pulled him down to her.

“I want your babies so fucking bad,” she said in his ear. “give me those fucking tinies.” Christian sped up his stroke until he exploded inside Dani’s vagina. She met the favor, creampieing the two tinies with both of their cum.

When Christian pulled out, the tinies were gone. After another look, they were stuck halfway out of Dani’s vagina. The girls and Christian laughed hysterically.

“What?” Dani asked. She had no idea the tinies were halfway inside her.

“You’re about to have twins, Dani!” Aimee exclaimed, still laughing.

“Huh?” Dani asked.

“They’re stuck halfway in your vagina,” Tippy told her.

“Come on, Dani! They’re almost out!” Christian jokingly edged her on. It was luck what came next as Dani began peeing on her own bed, forcing the tinies out of her vagina and on to the bed. Everyone celebrated. Dani still lay on the bed, rubbing her vagina.

“Does that mean I have two sons now?” Dani asked, still breathing heavily.

“We’re not done yet, are we?” Kat asked. “After all, I haven’t got my dose of tinies in me yet.” She used a seductive tone as she finished her sentence.

As she said, this wasn’t over yet.

Chapter 6: Inside Me, Part III by GiantessLover77

Everyone took a short break as Dani washed off her urine so they could continue their torture of the tinies. As she had said, Kat was up next. Christian was having the time of his life, too. He didn’t even care that two guys that betrayed him were now on his penis. He loved banging all of these girls.

Normally, Stephen would’ve never expected Kathleen to be doing this to him. They had a very different friendship in which they never really talked on a personal level. He would make jokes at her based on what others said of her, but never really talked about her in a sexual way like he did with Dani, although he even kept speaking publically to her in a sexual manner to a minimum, as well.

Now, he was about to be going inside of her vagina. He knew this was more something towards Anthony, but unfortunately, he had to endure it, too, because he was now seen as a traitor.

Kat took her pants and underwear off and lay on the bed, her legs on top of one another. She then flipped, her legs over Christian’s penis and landed the right leg on the opposite side of her left. The tiny men now had clear view of Kathleen’s vagina, which seemed to be swollen.

“Is that normal?” Christian asked. The other girls came and looked at Kathleen’s big vagina. She smiled and licked her hand before she began rubbing her swollen-looking genitalia.

“Damn, Kat! You are a horny ass girl!” Tippy exclaimed.

“Yeah, she’s just extremely horny,” Dani told Christian.

“Oh, yeah I am,” she said in her seductive tone. She stopped rubbing her fat pussy and then tapped on it, giving Christian the green light to stick his penis in it.

Of all the girls so far, Kat’s pussy was definitely the tightest because she was so horny from watching two of her best friends get fucked. Not only that, but she had developed feelings for Chrsitian, so this was normal.

What wasn’t normal for Anthony and Stephen was how much they were crushed inside Kathleen’s vagina because it was so tight. Her walls made them feel like every bone in their body was breaking and they were completely blinded by her juices.

Christian kept compliment how much he loved her pussy and how good it felt for him to be inside of her. When it came to the finish, however, it was something more different than the boys had experienced before.

Dani and Tippy came naturally on the tiny men. Kat wound up squirting cum, which made everyone jump with surprise. The cum went everywhere, from spots on the bed to some even on her thighs, which had gotten thicker over the years. Some also got on Christian’s torso.

“Holy shit I needed that,” Kathleen said once they were done. She sighed and moaned some more as Christian pulled out. His tip was covered in her cum, as well as the tinies. They hadn’t come off his penis for the second time.

“How is that possible?” the giant asked. “They might just wind up stuck to my penis at the end of all this.”

“Well, there’s one more giantess who needs to get some loving,” Dani said, motioning over to Aimee. 

Chapter 7: Inside Me, Part IV/Rebirthing by GiantessLover77

Aimee was the most attractive girl in the group - well, she had the most attractive body. No one could really question that. Hell, Stephen had fallen in love with her – hypothetically – when he first met her at her house. She had worn zebra shorts that made him fall in love with her big butt. She also was a chubby girl, although not as chubby as Dani or now Tippy, and had the second biggest boobs behind Dani’s, whose were as big as mountains.

What everyone didn’t know, even though Stephen had seen it before, was that Aimee, not Kat, had the tightest pussy of all. He and her own uncle were about to find that out.

Aimee got naked and lay on the bed, doing the same cat cow stretch Tippy had done. Her buttcheeks also spread apart, revealing her butthole. Christian started fucking her from the back. Her buttcheeks also jiggled as he thrusted inward, but nothing like Tippy’s.

“You know. Stephen always loved Aimee’s butt. He told me he loved from the first day,” Tippy said. The other girls knew that, too. They had spoken about it before.

“It must be a dream for him to be inside her booty,” Dani said.

“And a nightmare for Anthony being inside his niece,” Kat said, adding one of her “tuh-huh’ laughs. The other girls laughed, too.

Once they were done, Aimee flipped over on the bed. She had a forest pull of pubic hair, more than any of the girls. But that didn’t stop Christian from finding her vagina and beginning to fuck her.

Almost as soon as he began banging her, he noticed it himself.

“Holy shit, Aimee, That shit is TIIIIIIIGHT!” he exclaimed loudly and began thrusting himself in and out much faster and harder. Aimee continued to moan as he complimented how tight her vagina was.

“Oh, my God! Oh, my God!” she began saying. She was moaning like she was about to shit herself or even have a heart attack.

“Calm down, girl!” Tippy started telling her.

“Shut up, Tippy!” she yelled back. Tippy and the other giantesses just laughed it off.

Meanwhile, inside Aimee’s vagina, Stephen and Anthony were once again being crushed by her vaginal walls and were once again blinded by her juices.

It didn’t take too long before Christian told the giantess he was about to cum. She didn’t say anything to him. She just kept moaning.

That’s when out of nowhere, Tippy got on the bed and began making out with Aimee. The giantess continued to moan as she made out with the other woman. She let out one last big moan with her lips against Tippy’s and she and Christian both came, once again creampieing the tinies.

This time, however, There was no getting out. Christian’s cum had shot them deep into Aimee’s vagina, and her cum kept them in there.

For the first time, when Christian pulled out, the tinies were gone.

“They’re inside Aimee!” he exclaimed. “They got stuck inside Aimee’s vagina!”

Everyone went and looked over at Christian’s penis, which was now covering in nothing but cum.

“Aimee wins!” Dani said, and everyone clapped. Aimee began rubbing her chubby belly.

“I can’t believe I have two little boys inside me,” she said, looking down as she remained lying on the bed. She then started rubbing her vagina in circles with her other hands.

“You’re going to be a mommy!” Tippy said to her. Aimee smiled.

“I can’t wait to be a mommy to two little boys,” she said, patting her belly.

“Can we say goodbye to them? They’ll be in there for a bit,” Dani said. By ‘a bit’, she meant until Aimee peed them out and they came out of her vagina.

“Sure. Come say goodbye,” Aimee said, opening her legs. One by one, the girls lowered their heads towards Aimee’s vagina and kissed it, saying bye to the boys inside her coochie – well, Dani kissed the vagina.

Kat gave one lick of it and said ‘I can’t wait to see those little men again!” and Tippy kissed and licked it back and forth.

Aimee would go on to give birth to the two boys while in the shower. When she peed, they came out of her vagina and rolled down her thigh with the urine that came with it. She then placed the boys on her nipples and allowed them to suck on them as she finished showering.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12950