THE UNSTOPPABLE SIX by SON OF THE SUN
Summary: Six sexy models have some fun with a device that can bring matter from other universes and shrink it. It is a extreme shrink story with some giantess scenes by the ending.  
Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Adult 30-39, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Lesbians, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3851 Read: 2707 Published: May 15 2023 Updated: May 15 2023

1. A TERRIBLE MISCALCULATION by SON OF THE SUN

2. MULTIVERSAL MADNESS by SON OF THE SUN

A TERRIBLE MISCALCULATION by SON OF THE SUN

The fabric of space-time is quite fragile, horrors beyond human comprehension are housed within it, but even so, none of them is capable of overcoming the cynicism of our own nature.

In Beverly Hills, just outside the city, there was a mansion inhabited by six erotic actresses brought from South Africa with the sole purpose of creating content for adult magazines. They were huge, bulky women. Astronomical behinds whose weight was almost the same as that of a grown man and breasts the size of overdeveloped watermelons. Their names were:


Maya: 28 years old.


Eunice: 35.


Ramona: 33.


Simone: 29.


Charlotte: 32


Carla: 30


The six of them enjoyed the good life that the agency that had hired them provided. They spent the nights in the jacuzzi or in the pool while during the day they attended photo or video sessions.


Until one night, everything bad in the universe aligned for an event to happen.


The six women enjoyed themselves in the jacuzzi with champagne bottles.


"I can't believe we made it, girls," Maya said. We are in Los Angeles!


The other girls screamed with excitement. Then it happened, a ray of light crossed the sky and crashed right on the ground, a few meters from them. They all remained silent, confused and terrified of what had just happened. Until Eunice decided to get up and see what it was about.


"Girls, you have to watch this," Eunice said.


The other five girls got up and almost fell to the ground when they saw that in front of them was a tiny ball-shaped ship the size of a baseball.


"What is that thing?" said Carla.


“I have no fucking idea,” Simone said.


Suddenly, the miniature ship split into two and three little people came out of it. Two men and a woman. Each one wearing outrageous costumes and the size of a small mouse. Before them the six women were gigantic goddesses.


"Those are people?" Ramona said.


"It seems so," said Charlotte.


“The multiverse is in danger. You have to help us,” said one of the little men. "We come from a very distant future, one in which someone created a weapon capable of bringing all reality to ruin. We need to hide it somewhere."


“This has to be a dream,” Simone said.


"We can do a quick test," Carla said.


After saying those words Carla stepped forward, raised her right foot and stepped on the tiny woman as if she were an ant. Blood and gore spilled across the floor.


 "NO! YOU MONSTER! She was my wife!" shouted the man broken inside when he saw the death of his better half.


"Looks like it's not a dream," Ramona said, dismissing the fact that a murder had taken place.


"Hey, that didn't feel bad at all," Carla said after taking a life.


Maya reached down, grabbed both men with her hands and lifted them off the ground.


"Let me go!" You are killers!" the little man shouted.


“Okay, I'm still not sure this isn't a dream, so I'm going to play along. Tell me, where is the weapon you talk about so much?"


"I'm not going to tell you!"


"I think your little friend would," Maya said.


"Mark!" Don't you dare tell them anything!" the terrified man yelled. "If you do, all the universes would be in danger! Especially this one!"


You know? You talk too much for being so small. I am going to send you to a very special place, to see if you change your mind a little there."


Maya walked over to Simone and handed her the miniature man.


“Shove him up in my ass,” Maya told her.


Simone chuckled lightly.


"Are you sure?" Simone said with a smile.


"Obviously, I want to know what it feels like to have a real man inside my buttcheeks."


"No! Please don't!"


Simone reached down, straightened Maya's panties, and pushed the body of the little man from the future deep into Maya's gigantic fat buttocks.


"Whew, I love the way you move, little man," Maya said smiling.


After enclosing the defenseless man in her huge rear, Maya walked back to the Jacuzzi and got into the hot water.


"I hope you're having a good breath. you will need it"


The space/time traveler's bones were broken and every part of his body was being crushed by the walls of flesh and fat from Maya's colossal behind. There was no way out, and to make it worse all the hot water was burning him and slowly suffocating him. It was the ultimate calvarium.


He never thought he would die in such a humiliating way, inside a woman's butt. He was a man of science. He used to be a normal size like any common person, but the war over the weapon he tried to hide shrinked him and millions to the size of an insect. Now everything depended on Mark, if he dare to reveal the secrets of the Universal Leveler, the fine cloth of reality would pay the consequences.


Maya lifted Mark into the air and fixed her huge eyes on him. The only survivor of the time travelers could not contain his terror. He was afraid of dying.


"Okay, little one. I hope you'll be a little more cooperative and tell me what's going on."


"That ball over there isn't just a ship!" It is a device capable of altering the size of matter and transporting it from different dimensions! Please let me live!"


"I didn't understand anything you said. But it sounded like something fun. The girls and I will play around with it and see what it does,” Maya said. "Someone wants him?"


The first to respond was Simone, who took Mark with sinister interest.


"What are you going to do to me?! I told you everything I know! Please let me go!"


"I haven't had any dinner yet," Simone said. "I need a good dose of calories to maintain a butt as big as this. I guess you must have a few."


"No!"


Simone went into the kitchen, took a knife and cut Mark into small pieces to later sauté with vegetables and two eggs.


"It doesn't taste bad at all."


And this was just the beginning of something much bigger... and meaner.  

MULTIVERSAL MADNESS by SON OF THE SUN

Eunice placed the spherical device on top of the kitchen table. The six women were excited and expectant to whatever that futuristic device was capable of doing.


"Do any of you know how this works?" Maya asked.


"I think you should had asked him a few more things before you ate him, Simone," Carla said.


"You're just jealous because you didn't eat him." I'm sure you wanted those calories for your fat ass,” Simone said.


Suddenly Charlotte took two steps forward, pressed one of the buttons on the device, which triggered it to release a powerful orange light. When the beam faded, none of them could believe what was in front of them. In front of their nose, right on the table, was a miniature exact replica of New York City, with people and everything.


"Is that… is that New York?" Maya said in surprise.


"New York, from universe 2189," exclaimed the device's artificial intelligence.


"So it's not our New York," Eunice said.


Charlotte opened her cell phone and searched for the news on the state of New York City. Apparently everything was still normal.


“That's what the guy you put up your ass was talking about, Maya. This New York is from another dimension, universe or whatever,” Eunice said.


The eight million people in the cramped city could not process what was happening. A few seconds ago they were calm, living their lives with total normality when suddenly a light invaded the sky and now they were in front of six gigantic women, whose by the way found it was extremely difficult to see their faces due to the immense size of their voluminous breasts.


Maya crouched down and placed her face just above the miniature city for a closer look. The entire visual range of the citizens was Maya.


"My God, they're even smaller than the asshole I have up my ass," Maya said with a smile.


The woman reached out, placed her hand on one of the buildings and ripped it from its foundations for analysis. When she put it right in front of her eye, she couldn't believe it, it seemed as if hundreds of little people lived inside a small lego. Maya squeezed her fingers a little and the building fell apart into thousands of pieces.


"Ha! I can hear them scream!" Maya said.


Suddenly Eunice turned around and placed her colossal fat ass right in front of the city. The shadows of the woman's inhuman buttocks covered all of New York and a little more.


"Hey guys, how about if I sit on top of New York?" Ramona said with a smile.


They all exploded with laughter.


"Sister, your enormous butt can fit that little city a thousand times over," said Carla, smiling.


"Do it! I want to see how it looks after you sit on it." Simone said. 


"It's not our New York, so I don't think we should care," Charlotte said.


The entire population of the city couldn't believe a butt the size of the moon was heading towards them with the intention of exterminating them. There was nothing that could be done. Defense systems were activated and even thousands took to the streets to shoot Eunice's gigantic buttcheeks, but it was useless. The ballistic missiles barely tickled the black woman's gelatinous skin.


"Hahaha, I think they're shooting at me. They tickle me."


The parents hugged their children and the lovers gave one last kiss. Eunice's gigantic ass swallowed and crushed every inch of the city and its eight million inhabitants.


“Whew, I always knew I had a big butt, but I never thought that one day it would be bigger than a whole city."


As Eunice rose from the table and stood up they all fixed their attention on the destroyed remains of the city that were clinging to the huge left buttock of the overdeveloped woman. To make everything even more gloomy, the ruins of the city that never slept were bathed in the blood of innocents.


"Oh, honey, you've got a little bit of junk on your left buttock," Carla said.


Ramona reached behind her back with her left hand and brushed the remnants of the destroyed civilization away as if it were clinging to her behind. Eight million people had passed away in less than a minute at the hands of the behind of a woman who had used them as a chair.


"It didn't feel bad at all, in fact it was quite fun," Eunice said smiling.


This time it was Carla who pressed the button on the device, another halo of light appeared in front of them. But this time it was not a miniature city that was teleported to the table, but a country. The entire Japanese territory, shrunk to the size of a cookie, was right under their noses.


"I can't believe it! It's Japan!" Ramona yelled.


Carla took the country of the rising sun in her hands and brought it up to her eyes. The millions of screams of cowering innocents could be heard throughout the room.


"Japan, universe 7690," said the robotic voice from the device.


"You know, I've always been a sushi lover," Carla said, smiling.


The cruel woman opened her mouth and inserted half of the island inside, then gave it a bite that would divide it in two.


"God, are you seriously eating Japan?" Maya said, surprised.


“Tastes like a saltine cracker,” Carla said as she chewed on hundreds of towns and cities with millions of souls inside.


“Carla, you are a genius. With this we can bring entire cities and countries. Can you imagine the amount of calories that millions of people provide? We'll have the biggest butts and tits in the industry," Ramona said. "Everyone will want to hire us."


They all agreed that this…was an excellent idea.


Carla stuffed the rest of the oriental country into her palate and savored each bite before swallowing. Millions of lives in offering to increase the size of her already inhuman and enormous ass.


Next one to tinker with the matter leveler was Charlotte. By pressing the button two countries the size of a remote control appeared in front of them: France and England.


"Ulala, it is France and the country that tried to dominate us. Let's have some fun,” Charlotte said.


The enormous woman took off the bra that contained her enormous breasts and dropped it on the table. The impact of the item of clothing as it fell unleashed a slight earthquake that made both countries tremble.


"Come with momma".


Charlotte lifted both territories into the air with the palms of her hands and slammed them down hard on the tips of her nipples. A wave of uncontrollable pleasure ran through her body. The enormous woman uncontrollably rubbed both countries all over her immense breasts while the screams of despair did not stop coming out. France and England fell apart little by little on the huge tits of a South African woman while she moaned with pleasure. When Charlotte realized that only the ruins of those nations remained in her hands, it was already too late. The destroyed remnants of both countries lay clinging to the heartless woman's breasts and scattered across the table.


"I can't believe they last so little," Charlotte said, a little disappointed and still horny.


Then it was Maya's turn, who simply pushed the button again. But this time it was different, this time a country or a shrunken city did not appear on the table. This time, in front of them, a planet appeared, the Earth.


"Planet Earth, from universe 2340," the device's AI said.


"Is that Earth?! It looks like a tennis ball!" Eunice said with a laugh.


"That gave me an idea, I'll be back right now," Maya said as she ran through the corridor. The footsteps of the huge woman made the tiny planet that lay on top of a dining table tremble completely.


When Maya returned to the kitchen, she had a tennis racket in each hand.


"Who wants to join me to a tennis game?!" Maya said smiling.


"Me," Eunice yelled.


The voice of the gigantic goddesses caused incredible destruction in the tiny earth. Earthquakes and tidal waves consumed entire cities due to the enormous sonic waves.


Maya grabbed the shrunken Earth and went out with Eunice to the pool. She tossed the tiny planet into the air and  hit it with the racket. Hundreds of countries were destroyed on impact and the friction with the air caused entire cities to go up in flames. Eunice responded and hit the “ball" back.


Both women's fat, oversized buttcheeks bounced and swayed back and forth as they fiddled with their new "ball," inhabited by billions of innocent people who thought the apocalypse had arrived.


"Hit harder!" said Carla.


"Move that fat ass!" Ramona said.


The game came to an end when Maya took a bad shot and the destroyed planet ended up on the ground.


The six women approached the wreckage of the destroyed planet and looked at it with interest.


"And now what do we do with it?" Ramona asked.


"This," Simone said as she turned and put her gigantic butt on top of the alternate Earth ruins.


The survivors of the planetary tennis game were unable to process that a butt of cosmic proportions (for them) was about to crush them. This was their end and there was nothing they could do to stop it. The screams and despair of billions of tiny people could be heard in the same way as the screeching of a bird. The mass of Simone's colossal buttocks crushed and "swallowed" an entire planet at once until it was reduced to dust.


"I have an idea," Maya said excitedly before heading back into the kitchen.


"Weird device, I want you to bring another Earth," Maya said to the device.


"Sure, what universe do you want it from?" the AI r03;r03;said.


"Anyone other than this one," Maya replied casually.


"Request accepted."


A second miniature Earth materialized on top of the table. Maya grabbed the device, the planet Earth and walked with them to the room, the other five girls followed her. Suddenly Maya lay back on the couch and handed the shrunken planet to Carla.


"I want you to put this thing between my buttocks," Maya said as she slapped her left buttock. "I want to know how many planets fit in an ass like this."


Carla giggled and agreed. She pushed Maya's colossal, gelatinous buttcheeks aside and pushed the life-filled globe between them, then let the titanic walls of flesh engulf it.


-This is great. But, tell that thing to bring more Earths. I want to fill my butt with them,” Maya yelled.


"Give me another Earth," Carla said. "Put it in my hand."


The device emitted an orange light and another miniature globe appeared in Carla's right hand.


"Hello, little ones. This is your goddess Carla, next stop. Maya's gigantic, warm and sweaty ass,” said Carla smiling.


Carla went through the same process, moving Maya's huge buttocks away and putting the third replica of the Earth in the middle.


Suddenly Ramona entered the room and observed what her friends were doing.


"That looks fun. I'm going to join you."


Ramona went to the kitchen, took out a huge glass jar and returned to the living room.


"Weird gadget, I want you to fill this jar with shrunken people. About the size of an ant,” Ramona said.


Seconds later more than a million people of all nationalities and from different universes appeared cringing and trapped in the vase that Ramona was holding.


"What is happening?!"


"Where are we ?!"


"Why are those women giants?!"


"Hello, little ones. I hope you don't mind closed places."


Ramona leaned back on the next sofa with her bottom facing the ceiling. Seconds later Eunice arrived at the place.


"Nice, please help me. I want to find out how many people can fit in my butt, but I need someone to introduce them,” Ramona said as if it were all a game.


"Of course, honey. I would love to help  you."


Eunice took the jar full of souls, took a seat right next to her friend, spread her huge fat buttocks apart.


"Take a good look at that beautiful ass because that will be your new home," said Eunice.


The inhuman woman poured the jar and hundreds of thousands of people fell into the vast valley of Ramona's oversized ass, but still not enough to fill it. When the bottle came to empty the space between the voluptuous woman's buttocks was not even halfway. More than a million innocents were trapped within the walls of fat of a woman who knew no mercy, crushed by a pair of extremely fat, cellulite-filled buttocks.


"Fill my jar again," Ramona said.


Seconds later a second batch of new victims filled the jar. The screams of terror did not wait. Eunice poured them deep into Ramona's buttcheeks with a grin from ear to ear.


And so began a twisted and terrible game. Ramona and Maya's gigantic asses became prisons for billions of human beings. Different versions of the planet Earth lay engulfed in the meat of Maya's buttocks while millions of innocent bodies were crushed by the sea of r03;r03;fat from Ramona's buttcheeks. Screams of despair and pain filled the room.


Planet after planet. Taken out of his universe, shrunk to the size of a tennis ball, and shoved up a black woman's butt just for fun. Billions of people crushed together with their homes and turned into stains of blood and dust.

The six women had become destructive goddesses who had the luxury of playing with human life without consequence.


It took 53 planet Earths and almost two billion people to fill the colossal buttocks of Maya and Ramona respectively. The greatest massacre in the history of the multiverse.


"Your butt is already full, friend, there's no room for more people," said Eunice.


"Why don't you sit on me?" Ramona said. "Let's grind them up a bit."


"I love how you think."


Eunice stood up and placed her titanic bottom on top of Ramona's. Their buttocks began to jerk and rub against each other as the millions of innocents were mercilessly ground and pounded into bloody viscera.

For their part, Carla and Maya did the same. The rubbing of their colossal and immense buttocks crushed and destroyed the planets that were inside Maya's behind.


"I'll have to wash my butt really good to get all the dust off," Maya said with a smile.


"Don't worry, I can wash it for you, maybe with my tongue," Carla said.


"I'll have to get all the blood off," Ramona said.


"A little water should do the trick," Eunice said as she shook her butt over Ramona's.


Meanwhile Charlotte and Simone were enjoying the jacuzzi for a bit until suddenly the latter had an idea.


"Hey, we already saw that that thing is capable of making things smaller, but do you think it can also make them... bigger?


Both women smiled sinisterly.



FOUR DAYS LATER 


A group of friends were enjoying the Beverly Hills sun in complete tranquility, even though for some reason the beach was deserted. There were four of them: Hank, Mathew, Selena and Luna. They had come all the way from Ohio to do a little turism.


"Hank, could you take a picture of the three of us?" Luna said.


"Sure." Hank was in love with Luna, he even planned to ask her to be engaged that afternoon.


Hank moved a bit away with the camera and pointed it right in the direction of his friends to take the picture. When suddenly a crash was heard, his three friends raised their heads and let out a terrified scream before being completely crushed by something dark in color. Hank quickly removed the camera and when he raised his head he couldn't believe it. A gigantic dark-skinned woman was sitting in front of him. His friends and his future girlfriend (not so sure about that) had been crushed under that woman's butt. It was Charlotte.


"YOU MONSTER!" GIVE ME BACK MY FRIENDS!" Hank said desperately.


"Sorry little one, your friends were occupying my favorite spot. It's not my fault I didn't see them, they were too small,” Charlotte said. "If you want I can get up and give you the remains, but I don't think you'll like them."


"I WILL KILL YOU!"


Suddenly five monstrous female shadows positioned themselves behind Hank, he felt fear, a terror he had never experienced in his life.


"What is this ant doing on our personal beach?". 


Turning around, Hank's mind shattered into a thousand pieces when he saw other five women the size of skyscrapers, each standing almost eighty meters. All with inordinately large buttocks and breasts.


"You have three seconds to get out of here," Maya said with authority.


"I recommend you start running," Ramona said.


The voice of the colossal women was poison to Hank's little ear.


"Oh, please, I didn't know anything," Hank said, terrified.


"1," Maya began counting. 


Hank started running like he had never run in his life. His life literally depended on it.


"2."


He had to run faster. He had to escape at all costs.


"3."


Three. It took Maya three steps to cover the same distance as Hank and give him a single stomp that crushed his entire body and even shook the beach floor.


“You look too sexy when you do that kind of thing,” Simone said. "I love watching your gigantic butt bounce when you walk around and squash those assholes."


"Thank you, honey," Maya said as she cleaned the remains of Hank's body from her right foot with seawater.


Those six women were the queens of Beverly Hills, and in the near future…of something much, much bigger.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13104