Only Shrinks by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

It's an all-new streaming site aimed specifically at tiny-related content. 


Categories: Vore, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 25124 Read: 35266 Published: July 14 2023 Updated: November 02 2023
Story Notes:

Anyone reading, please feel free to make use of this setting or idea yourself. Keep writing! Just mention me if you do so, please.

I am also including any tag I think may come up, and will try to update if that changes.

1. The Big Idea by Thatgirlyouknow

2. Not So Sneaky by Thatgirlyouknow

3. The Jar by Thatgirlyouknow

4. Chelsea's Surprise by Thatgirlyouknow

5. A Fan Gets to Play by Thatgirlyouknow

6. Setting the New Record by Thatgirlyouknow

The Big Idea by Thatgirlyouknow

 Sierra came with a shudder, her toes curling against the carpet at her computer chair. Every time she started to come down she looked at the action on the monitor and her vibrator twitched perfectly once more. She’d quit counting after two and simply let herself ride the waves of her orgasm, periodically switching videos until she found the perfect one.


The perfect one at the moment involved two brunettes playing with a dwindling crowd of tinies who had been dropped into a large bowl. They’d begun with twelve and Sierra had been salivating before they even started. By the time long tongue-heavy kisses were making the little people vanish she was already well on her way to her first orgasm.


Now that the bowl was empty, the pair smiled and waved at the camera as the video faded to black and the video halted entirely.


“Guess that’s my cue too,” Sierra said to the almost empty room.


With a groan she slipped her favorite vibrator from her pussy. The shrunken girl screamed with a surprising amount of energy considering the amount of work she’d just done. As a former collegiate sprinter she had great stamina, which Sierra hadn’t considered when she’d shrunk her, but greatly appreciated multiple times a day.


Sierra didn’t bother to clean the vibrator before she dropped it into her bottom desk drawer. The screaming stopped when she slid it shut and Sierra had barely even noticed it in the first place. Who pays attention to their toys like that anyway?


“Wish I had the guts to make my own videos like these,” she muttered as she looked at the suggested videos on the sidebar of her browser.


Titles like ‘Exxxtreme deepthroat!,’ ‘Backdoor Party for Eight!,’ and ‘Confused new tiny never sees daylight again!’ all seemed like great options for her next masturbation session in a couple of hours. She didn’t have any plans on this particularly Saturday.


Until the banner ads at the top of her favorite website shifted to encourage her to check out OnlyFans.


And an idea clicked in her head.


Three hours later she was sitting down to dinner with her friend David.


“So,” she said nervously as she picked at her pasta, “I have an idea.”


David leaned back and looked at Sierra. He towered over her at more than six-foot tall, and no one ever suspected that his well muscled form actually hid the mind of a nerd. A nerd with a very specific skillset.


And everyone suspected that he was in love with Sierra. He knew he was deep in the friendzone and had thoroughly convinced himself this was fine. For now. That she’d eventually see who he was on the inside.


“And that makes me nervous,” he said slowly, “I’m guessing you need my help with something?”


“I do, but I think you’re gonna like it.”


Here she paused. She thought her idea was great. She had done what research she knew to do. And she was fine with most of what she thought she was getting into. But to say it out loud to her mostly straight-and-narrow friend was another thing entirely.


David knew the look and headed her off before she could go into an adorable period of inability to speak.


“Stick to the big parts,” he told her.


“Uh, well, you watch porn, right?”


David raised an eyebrow but nodded.


“And you know about OnlyCheers, right?”


He nodded again.


She wants to start her own OnlyCheers? She’s gonna be a millionaire in a month, he thought.


“Well I want to start my own thing, but with shrinkies.”


David paused for a moment.


“You know tiny porn is a thing already, right?” He declined to say just how much of it he watched.


“I know, I know,” she said, turning a little red, “And I’m actually a huge fan, but it’s all amateur stuff out there! Randoms with a camera on their phone, terrible angles, even worse audio! Tinies they just found and started using!”


“Well you make a good point there, but it’s not that simple,” David responded, leaning forward, “Shrinking is too random and unless you’ve got a shrink ray hidden somewhere-”


“Pretend I do,” Sierra broke in excitedly, leaning forward and coming almost too close to David’s face, “Let’s say we didn’t have to worry about supply. And I actually want to be shrunk for most of this too-”


David made a surprised face; the tinies in his favorite porn almost never survived their first appearance.


“No no!” she said, “Not like that! We do a script, I’ll be toughened, we-”


“I want thirty percent,” David said.


“Ten!” she shot back. “And you don’t even know what I want you involved for!”


Five minutes later they settled on terms they could both agree on.


“I’ll start putting together a site and figure out the logistics,” David said, “But you’re sure we can do this shrinking thing safely? For you obviously, not the other….actresses.”

“Of course!” Sierra said ecstatically, “We’ll just ignore those details and not really talk about them.”


Both Sierra and David paused for a moment before looking toward you, the reader, in a fourth-wall shattering moment.


“Don’t think about it too much,” they both said simultaneously, “Just enjoy it.”


Then they seemed to ‘snap’ back to their regular selves, with no knowledge of what they’d just done or said.


“I’ll pick up the check,” Sierra said as she held her hand up for the waitress, “See you soon!”


***


Sitting at his desk in his two-bedroom apartment, David leaned back and looked at the finished product. It had taken less time than he’d expected to film their first video but he knew it was about as simple as it could get. Editing and working out the perspective, video angles, filters, that had all taken time. Luckily he didn’t need a roommate and his second bedroom was essentially a fully functioning tech lab almost wall-to-wall with gadgets and electronics.


“Not bad, not bad at all,” he said with a smile.


He’d never admit it to himself but he was actually incredibly conflicted. On one hand, he was head over heels for Sierra, and going into this business with her felt like throwing away any possibility of legitimately being with her. On the other hand, those possibilities didn’t actually exist and he was getting to live his fetish through the girl he’d been crushing on for years.


“Now don’t mind if I do,” he said as he freed his member from his pants and sat back to watch his finished video. Just because he’d helped film the video and essentially made it himself didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy it.


On screen Sierra was sitting at a desk, leaning forward and looking directly into the camera. The astute watcher would see that the proportions for everything didn’t seem quite right. In the distance and carefully out of focus was a door and a wall decorated with ribbons and band posters.


Sierra wore a bright pink outfit that would have seemed more at home on a doll. Because that’s where it came from. And if the desk didn’t seem quite right, that’s because it was made of plastic; from the side the camera was watching from it wasn’t obvious that the drawers wouldn’t actually open.


“Hi everyone!” Sierra said with a giggle. Her long blonde hair was in pigtails and she’d done her makeup to give her pale complexion a little more flush. She waved to the camera happily.


“I want to welcome you all to my show! Not that long ago I had a great idea.”


She stood and gave the camera a little twirl.


“I love love love certain adult videos, and I know you do too!” She gave the camera a playful wink.


“And I realized that if no one was going to make really high quality content, it would have to be me!”


The camera zoomed back, slowly, as she stepped to the side of the desk.


“And if I was going to do my own content, then everyone should have a place to do it too!”


She began twisting and turning slowly in a sensual dance that would have worked better if her outfit hadn’t been made of doll’s clothes.


“So I’m making my own hosting site, specifically for us to make our own great content.”


Sierra reached behind her back and pulled the velcro that held her dress together at the shoulders. It pulled easily (this transition had taken five tries to get right), and she let it slip around her shoulders, not quite showing her breasts.


“I hope you like it! Because I have a lot of really fun ideas.”


The dress slipped over her shoulders and fell to the ground.


“Damn she’s hot,” David whispered as he stroked himself. His part in the video had been easy.


The camera kept zooming out until Sierra’s naked body was completely visible. She was shaved bare, had a tone runner’s body, and was a walking wet dream. In short she looked exactly like David had dreamed. Just not in this specific context.


“So if you make tiny related content,” she continued saying as she walked toward the camera, which moved with her and made it more and more obvious that she was only two inches tall, “Whether it’s porn – my personal favorite – a cooking show, or just some good old-fashioned tiny smushing, if you’re ready to take the next step and turn your content into a new venture, then OnlyShrinks is for you!”


Sierra finished her obvious sales pitch by pointing into the camera and smiling. She’d finished her walk next to a strategically placed crayon on purpose; it highlighted how small she was.


“And this is for you!” a man’s voice said to the side of the camera.


“What?” Sierra asked in a terrible fake-acting voice, looking to her right suddenly.


The camera zoomed out a little more, revealing a massive penis had been just out of the frame, and from the way it was bouncing it was obvious its owner, David, was stroking it furiously.


“No, wait, we’re not makng content yet!” she shouted, doing her best to act surprised and horrified, “This is just an intro video and not a-!”


David’s cock exploded, hitting Sierra in the face with a shot of semen hard enough to knock her on her back. A second shot pinned her down further with hot seed, then a third and a fourth, until she was almost completely covered with jizz.


In the real world, watching, David came as he watched her get drenched. He’d saved up for several days for that money shot.

On screen Sierra pulled herself free of the goo she’d been drenched in, and the camera shifted to focus on her face as she tried to wipe off enough semen to be able to speak.


When she finally made it happen she looked into the camera and said: “Don’t forget to subscribe!”


***


That evening David uploaded the video to the new domain he’d purchased, OnlyShrinks.com, and crossed his fingers that Sierra’s idea worked out. If nothing else, he knew he’d enjoy making a few videos with her but if she was correct then they’d both be on their way to an early retirement.


The following morning he got a text from Sierra: I luv the site! Any updates yet?


He could only tell her no, and held himself back from mentioning marketing costs and advertising.


Ten minutes later when he checked the site, three people had visited.


That evening it was fifty, with two subscribers.


“Twenty dollars a month,” he said wryly, “I hope we can do better than that.”


By the next morning they were up to twelve subscribers, then forty-one by lunch. And there was a new application for a content creator. The first of hopefully hundreds.


David called Sierra when he realized their website came up in the top fifty search option in a search for ‘tiny porn.’


“We really need to get on our next video,” he told her as he looked at their list of brainstormed options, “I say we go with sneak-and-grab number one, it should be quick and let us get another video out pretty fast. Gotta keep people interested.”


Sierra made an affirming noise and David could hear her shuffling papers to see what exactly he meant.


“Uh,” she said as she read through the scenario, pretending that reading it didn’t get her excited, “I guess we can do that one. Tonight at seven?”


“Yeah, yeah,” David replied back, trying to act nonchalant and as though he weren’t harder than steel at that moment.


His eyes looked at the website stats again, where all the numbers were shifting upward again. He smiled.


“And we’ve got another contributor applying already,” he told her, “I think this was a great idea.”


David’s raging erection screamed that it was an amazing idea.


Sierra was wondering if she could force-feed her vibrator to drink an energy drink.


And across the world hundreds of viewers on OnlyShrinks began to grow into thousands.

Not So Sneaky by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

I encourage everyone to read the 'streaming' portion of story as though they are watching the video on their own screen. 

You may find some inconsistencies and I encourage you to fill the void with whatever works for you. 

 Sierra leaned against David’s fridge as she sipped her water. She was fully clothed at the moment, but knew that would change fast. It was impossible to fully hide her excitement about what they had planned. And how much money they hopefully making just off their first video and barely getting their website, OnlyShrinks, started just barely two days ago.


David was writing cue cards and talking through their general plan for the next video.


“So I borrowed some small cameras from the college,” he said, “And they’re designed to-”


“David, I like that you’re explaining,” Sierra interrupted, “But I trust you with this. You’re honestly probably the most trustworthy person I know,” she added.


This had been something they discussed before they even moved forward with her plan of making shrinking themed content. Good, high quality content, that is. The internet was inundated with amateurs playing with tinies they’d found or made already, and it turned out that the legal system hadn’t caught up with changes in reality yet: the big adult movie producers wouldn’t touch tiny material yet lest they incur the wrath of future laws.


Which left a void in the market.


But to fill that void Sierra had to have someone that she could trust beyond all doubt. Tinies were almost always destroyed in the best videos, and never treated with dignity. Which was part of the fun but it complicated making actual high-quality material.


David knew the ways of technology and video editing. Sierra was a smoking hot blonde girl who’d stumbled on a great idea but wanted to survive that idea to spend her money. And since David was in love with her she knew she could trust him to not kill her while they filmed. Not to mention he knew how to work the vague and almost horrifyingly convenient shrinking process in the perfect way for their videos.


“And you still don’t want an explanation of how the shrinking thing works?” he asked as he continued scribbling out their plan for the video.


“Absolutely not,” she said, “It’s easier to enjoy if I let you do the technical stuff. Just make sure I’m super tough and if-when-we bring in more actresses they’re as tough as we want them to be.”


“Heh, actresses, that’s a good word for it,” David said as he tapped the list of scenario names for emphasis. “Gonna be some great acting in ‘Dinner for Twelve’ or ‘Toy Testing’ one through eight.”


“So how much of this do you think we’ll actually make?” she asked as she looked through their pile of ideas. “Most of this really was just some rough brainstorming.”


“Oh I’m sure we’ll get through a lot of it at some point, but if your website idea really takes off then we won’t need to do all the work ourselves. Just enough to get it momentum, then if we’re getting ten percent of everything that comes in…”


“That’ll add up really fast,” Sierra finished for him.


“Exactly. The real money is always in management.”


David sat up and laid out the materials they needed to film their next video. The idea was very simple. But to make it look good, professional, and really maximize potential?


David knew the way.


***


Sierra crouched carefully outside her brother’s doorway. It was unnecessary in reality; at three inches tall no one would have looked down to see her. A glance under the door gap just confirmed what she knew to be true: her brother was still sitting at his computer desk with his shorts around his feet.


“Gross,” she muttered before getting on her belly.


Sierra didn’t like crawling on the carpet in the nude, especially as small as she was, but otherwise there was no getting into her brother’s room. The carpet fibers tickled her everywhere and she giggled a little when fibers touched all the right places. But she stayed focused and before she knew it she was in her brother’s room.


Standing, she couldn’t help but look at her ‘brother’ David. She could tell he was naked too, but luckily couldn’t see anything gross from her vantage point. Even at normal size he towered over her and if they hadn’t been related she could consider him attractive. At her current height he was a skyscraper that was moaning faintly at the lewd images she could see on the screen.


“Ew,” she said again when she pretended to just realize what he was doing.


David smiled as he slowly stroked himself. The video on screen, ‘Stuck Stepmother Gets Big Surprise,’ was doing wonders for him and he had to be careful to pace himself. Out of the corner of his eyes he’d seen movement near the base of his door. The video they were filming should be easy to do for both of them, and this time David knew he had the harder acting roll: Pretending to be oblivious until he ‘caught’ his fake sister.


Sierra looked around the room until she saw her brother’s jeans tossed casually onto his bed. The legs were on the floor but the important parts, the pockets, were a mile’s climb upward.


“Of course they are.”


She darted across the open carpet, pretending to be afraid as she technically entered David’s field of view. He leaned forward and pretended to be too focused on his video but Sierra could see his smile change. Dramatically she paused and looked upward at him, only a few feet but seemingly miles away. Too far for her to run quickly but a light casual two steps for him.


At normal sizes, climbing the relative distance up the side of a building to get to the top of the bed would have been impossible. But Sierra climbed up the side of David’s jeans easily; the material was essentially completely made of hand and footholds and she felt light as a feather.


In fact the hardest part of the climb was ignored the little cameras that were floating around her body, strategically getting exciting views of her climbing legs and ass for David to edit together later. He assured her the little floating cameras would be easy to take out of the actual video.


Halfway up she paused and looked over at David. It wasn’t acting when she gasped. From this angle she could see about twice as much dick as she’d expected to see. She knew the guy was head over heels with her, and knew what they were doing would probably worsen that, but if she’d have known he was packing almost her entire forearm in his pants she may have given him a real chance.


During their previous video she’d been so nervous about her first time ‘acting’ that she’d only actually gotten a worm’s-eye view; she knew his cockhead was massive and that was about it. Seeing it in its full length was something else entirely.


It was just a plus that this was a scripted ‘acting’ event for which she could have won an Emmy.


As it was she caught herself rubbing between her legs for a moment before stopping herself. It didn’t occur to her that while David’s feelings for her were only going to increase with their endeavor, her own might change as well.


Shaking herself back into focus, she started climbing again.


It didn’t take long for her to crest the side of the bed. Once on top she stayed on all fours for a minute to catch her breath, no longer thinking at all about camera angles and good acting. This part had become real enough for her.


She spared a glance for her ‘brother,’ still slowly stroking himself now to a video of ‘Movie and a Dinner.’ He still appeared engrossed in his own pleasure and she stole quietly toward the pocket of his pants where his car keys were conveniently half hanging out already.


“Good thing he’s a minimalist,” Sierra said to herself as she grabbed his keyring.


The keys were almost as long as she was tall but there were only two to carry; one for the house and one for his car. They clinked together gently but when Sierra looked up with a wince at the noise she saw David hadn’t heard over the sound of a little woman’s screams as she looked through a pair of lips at the movie she’d been watching with her date minutes prior. Shrinking had happened at an inopportune time for her, but at a great time for her hungry boyfriend and everyone who got to watch the video that he so thoughtfully made.


Sierra grinned; she loved that particular video too.


Carefully she dragged the keys closer to the edge of the bed, one yank at a time. Then, near the edge, she paused and looked down at the carpet. Her heart leapt into her chest and she was hit with a wave of vertigo looking down at the epic distance. She shook her head and oriented herself again, then looked at the keys, mentally trying to judge how much noise they might make when she dropped them.


“Maybe I can-” she started to say, but then the sound of a squeaking chair made her pause in sudden terror.


“What do we have here?” David said as he looked down at her.


“Oh shit!” Sierra said, not acting at all at this point.


He towered over her and she realized she’d never get used to this feeling. While they filmed their first video half of the ‘takes’ had been messed up purely by her not being able to handle how big he was. For this particular video the more panicked she was the better it seemed.


Her scream as his massive hand wrapped around her was completely real. She didn’t see his other hand snatch up a long sock.


“You’re just what I need,” David told her as he walked back to his computer chair. “Squirm good, okay?”


“No, wait I-!” Sierra tried to yell, but before she could complete her sentence her face was being smashed against the blazing heat of David’s massive rod.


When they’d discussed the scene Sierra had been sure she’d just keep her mouth shut during this part. Partly to not taste David’s cock, and not to have any of his emissions get into her mouth as well. David understood and agreed with what she said; he knew very well once she was helping him along the way it would be impossible to completely meet those terms.


What she hadn’t expected was how good it would taste. Maybe it had something to do with her different size, some difference in molecules landing on her tastebuds. But the usually slightly-gross taste of precum instead made her ‘ooh!’ in surprised delight.


Until he started actually masturbating by dragging her body up and down his shaft as he stroked himself.


The cameras picked up her screams very well.


David wished he could have made the moment last longer but knew in post-editing he could find ways to drag it out. Between the video on screen, now ‘Surprise Shrinkie at Park,’ and Sierra finally on his cock there was no chance.


Quickly as he felt the moment approaching he grabbed his sock and held the end of it over his cock.


He groaned as he came, shooting his load into the laundry and making sure to get as much on Sierra as possible along the way. David felt his balls unload like they never had before and he was glad he’d saved up for the past few days. Having a tiny, and Sierra herself at that, was incredible on his rod.


The orgasm died down too early, but far too late for Sierra. She found herself covered in jizz once more, and this time she-


David adjusted his grip around his tiny toy and grinned down at her.


“I know just the place for a little cum-catcher like yourself,” he told her.


“No wait-!” she tried to yell, but David wasn’t listening.


Almost idly, David turned over his cum-soaked sock and positioned Sierra over the opening. She fell in with a surprised squeak and quickly David rolled the sock up as she tumbled down toward the toes.


“Enjoy your stay,” he said as he stood, wiping the last of his leaking cock on the balled up sock, “If you survive the laundry you can go for a second round.”


Sierra screamed as he tossed the sock basketball-style into his laundry basket.


***


That evening Sierra and David were sitting around his small dining room table, drinking coffee. They had rewatched their first video in an attempt to be clinical and professional about their endeavor. Then they watched the rough cut of that earlier day’s filming that David had so far put together.


“You, uh, you came a lot,” Sierra said, trying to act nonchalant and as though she hadn’t masturbated three times already to how getting drenched had felt that morning. And the idea that she’d been casually folded up inside a cum sock. Not to mention how incredibly helpless she’d actually have been if David had actually left her there; she’d been completely unable to wiggle free before he rescued her.


She was stunned how much feeling helpless had done it for her.


“Well you know,” David said as he admired both his handiwork at video editing and how Sierra looked against his cock, “I saved up.”


Sierra looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She’d have had fun even with half as much emission. The thrill of being tiny, with someone who wasn’t going to do terrible things to her (without her permission, at least), had been incredible. Somehow the idea that he’d prepared more just for her made her like the situation even more.


“For the video,” he added quickly, misinterpreting her look, “Those guys in all the pornos save up so when the money shot comes you get a lot.”


“Right, right,” she said, finally blushing and breaking eye contact.


“So how is the site and everything else going?” Sierra asked, “Are we making any money yet?”


She told herself it was still purely about the money.


“Well, this is only our second video,” David said, “And it’s not up yet, but the site traffic is growing relatitvely fast, and we’ve got one other creator who submitted a trial video. Quality control, you know.”


Sierra groaned. David kept himself from telling her any actual numbers yet. Considering they’d only been in business for a couple of days things were looking good.


“So that’s a no?” she asked, making herself sound exasperated, as though yesterday had been a chore and not a fun adventure punctuated by moments of terror.


“Too early to tell,” David said, “Once word gets out more, they’ll come.”


Yes I-they-will, Sierra though as she drained her coffee.

The Jar by Thatgirlyouknow

 Sierra looked over David’s shoulder at their website statistics. It was still relatively small, but it was very obvious to both of them that her idea had been great.


“So, three other contributors now, right?” she asked as she sipped her coffee.


“Three approved and producing,” he replied, tapping one number she’d missed, “With two waiting for approval and the…” David paused as he scrolled up, “twelve that we denied.”


“Maybe we should approve more people?” Sierra said, but she knew they wouldn’t.


She and David had talked at the beginning of their endeavor about their goals for Only Shrinks. They both wanted to have fun, and that was certainly coming true, but they also wanted good, high quality content. If it would look at home at an amateur video site, they didn’t want it.


Which meant they were only allowing around a fourth of all applicants to actually use their site to host their videos.


The money was just starting though, and it was undeniable they’d both be able to retire early.


“Quality over quantity,” David said back to her, pointing at another number.


A big number compared to her previous part-time jobs.


“Right, right. And we’ve got to do a good variety.”


“Hence tod-”

“Hence today,” she interrupted.


With a nervous smile Sierra drained her coffee.


“Is everything ready? Everybody?”


David stood and held out to her a list of cue cards.


“You got some studying to do, young lady,” he said with a grin. “Only one take, so just try to throw these in when they make sense.”


Sierra groaned but took the cards. They had to make this look good or they were no better than the amateurs they were trying to beat.


“I’m gonna like this, I’m gonna like this,” she muttered to herself as she went to sit on the couch.


At the computer David started texting his friends to come over. All of them.


***


Sierra faked a groan and rolled onto her back. The ground was cold underneath her, and smooth. And cold.


She sat up slowly, exaggerating how confused she was. It was surprisingly easy to do; the shrinking process disoriented her and for this particular video they hadn’t even attempted to do multiple takes. This time it was all or nothing and the more confused she was the better.


David knew what the safe word was. And while Sierra trusted him deeply, she couldn’t be entirely sure if he’d stop the show if she used it. Or if she’d want to at all. Or if he’d even hear her.


“Am I-” she asked rhetorically as she looked down.


Naked as the day she was born. Sierra made a brief show of trying to cover herself modestly but stopped pretty fast; it was obvious she had bigger problems once she looked at her surroundings.


“Okay, it’s a jar.”


Sierra turned slowly in a circle tried not to shudder as she realized where she was.


“A mason jar? What the he---?”


The outside view was slightly warped from the curve of the glass but it was easy enough to see she was in a boy’s dorm room. There were posters of half-dressed women on the wall, an almost too-full trash can.


And-


“Hey! Hey you!” Sierra yelled out to the tall man she could see with his back turned to her.


She ran to the side of her jar prison and banged on the side of the glass to get his attention.


“Hey! Something happened to me and I need your…” her voice trailed off as David turned around.


“Your…”


David grinned down at her as he stroked his length. In her haste to be rescued she hadn’t noticed he wasn’t wearing pants.


“Oh shit.”


“Finally awake I see?” he asked rhetorically as he strode toward the jar.


Sierra screamed and backpedaled but only succeeded in tripping over her own feet and falling to her backside on the cold glass. She tried to crawl away but soon hit the far side. Above her David was stroking his titanic cock and looking down at her with a terrifying grin.


“About time, I’ve been edging for an hour!”

As though to prove her right, David held his cock over the edge of the jar and Sierra shuddered as a clear drop of pre-cum seeped out. The single clear drop landed not far from her and she screamed again when it landed.


“Hold still!”


Sierra looked up and kept screaming as she realized what was happening.


David groaned as he stroked faster and finally let his climax approach. Looking down at Sierra had him way hotter than his chosen video, ‘Locker Room,’ ever had. She looked up at him with a terrified beautiful face and he knew right then and there that even if she yelled out their safeword he couldn’t stop.


The tiny blonde girl stared in horror at the gigantic cock above her. The hand pumping it was a blur, its bulbous head shook wildly, and precum almost rained down on her.


Then David’s moan changed pitch.


Sierra had just enough time to notice the change in noise before the first shot of semen rocketed toward her. It landed far enough from her that Sierra almost had a moment’s relief. The second shot landed nearer still, making her scream as hot liquid splashed onto her leg.


“What are you doing?!” she tried to yell upward, “What the fu-”


Another shot of steaming hot juice hit her square in the stomach and knocked her onto her back once more. Stunned, Sierra tried to take a deep breath but yet another blast landed next to her face where just enough splashed into her mouth that she could only choke on it.


Fuck! she thought as she tried desperately to roll away, coughing out the mouthful of spunk, Why does it-


Another glob of fluid landed next to her just as she managed to take another breath.


I’m gonna die but it tastes-


Stop it! she told herself, Remember it’s just acting!


There was a groan from far above and the jar shook gently as David unseen wiped his cock on the rim.


Acting is gonna be a lot harder this time...


The tiny blonde girl didn’t finish her thought but instead managed to get to her knees, then feet. Spunk clinging to her legs made her stumble but she caught herself on the side of the jar and looked up just in time for one final drop of semen to fall slowly toward her. She shrieked and tried to move but stumbled instead.


David smiled as he watched Sierra be covered in his jizz again. He had, again, saved up for days. He’d even changed his diet so that hopefully his jizz would taste better for her. She’d done a good job of pretending but David had known the blonde for too long; he knew she loved the taste.


Sierra tried to ignore how tasty her best friend’s sperm was as she desperately tried to get his seed out of her hair.

Act! Do the lines! she reminded herself.


“You jerk!” she yelled upward as David turned and walked away, “Get back here and let me --”


David pulled on his pants as she yelled.


“Let me out of --”


She slowed down on the yelling when it was obvious David wasn’t paying attention.


“You can’t just leave me like this…” she said when she realized he was about to leave.


In the distance David opened the massive door and Sierra resigned herself to standing very carefully in her current spot: if she moved the still-hot jizz would stick to her foot hard enough she knew she’d fall into it and get covered again. At least now she was almost drip-drying and -


Another man entered the room.


“-gonna be great!” the man said as he looked at the jar, “Ten bucks too? Deal of the century!”


“No!” Sierra screamed as she realized what was really happening, “No! You can’t! I’m not that kind of girl!”


The man gave no sign that he heard her, or cared, and instead didn’t even bother dropping his pants around his ankles as he pulled out his hard cock; simply freeing himself with them half down his thighs. Sierra almost sighed with relief when she saw it wasn’t as big as David’s. Then the newcomer freed his balls too and she could only squeak in terror. His shaft may have been just average but his balls looked titanic.


“Oh shit,” she muttered when she looked around at her surroundings, trying in vain to find a place to hide.


“Fuckin’ awesome,” the man said as he stroked himself, “Hold still honey, this won’t take long!”


Sierra instead raged against the side of the jar, throwing herself against the glass in vain and pounding against it with her fists.


“Let me out!” she screamed, “You can’t do this to me I’m-”


Above her the man only grinned at her panicked responses and stepped up close to the jar as he stroked himself. He wasn’t quite as tall as David but that only meant that Sierra could hear the swishing of the stroking hand even better, and got a closer look as the first shot of jizz launched directly at her.


She had just enough time to scream before steaming white goo struck her directly on her bare chest. She was smashed against the wall, then bounced and landed in the pile of jizz she’d just escaped from. Sierra’s scream cut off as her mouth was filled with slime again and she watched through blurred vision as the giant above did his best to drown her.


When he was finally done shooting his load onto her, Sierra struggled back to her feet, not-quite-fake horrified.


“Fuck you’re hot!” the man said from far too close, and Sierra shrieked when she looked and saw his face inches from the jar.


“Get back in there!” he said with a laugh, and tapped the side of the jar.


It was enough impact that Sierra fell down again into the slime that she’d just climbed out of. By the time she struggled free the man was already leaving the room and she heard him call out in a disgustingly cheerful voice: “Next!”


“No! No next! No next!” she yelled out, knowing it was useless. Sierra tried to wipe off some of the gunk that was stuck to her breasts but sighed in defeat as the massive door opened again.


At least this guy was cuter.


By the time the third load was done being squirted onto Sierra she was ankle-deep in inescapable, uncomfortably warm jizz.


Shaking, she did her best to hold still. Her hair was stuck together, every inch of her was covered in semen, but she told herself if she just held still it wouldn’t be as bad.


“Just...just don’t move...okay?” she said aloud, as though she could convince herself she wasn’t stuck in a jar whose sides were increasingly hard to see through.


The fourth guy hit the side of the jar with his cock as he came. Not only was Sierra knocked screaming into her goopy surroundings, his aim was almost supernaturally good. She felt shot after shot of hot seed keep knocking her down every time she tried to struggle free to catch a breath of air.


By the time she managed to get back to her feet, man number five was already halfway to his own climax. Watching her struggle while almost swimming in semen was all he needed.


“Stop I can’t-!”


Whatever she couldn’t do, he wasn’t hearing. Nor was he interested in.


“Right where you belong,” he said with a smile as he saw Sierra struggling to regain her footing after he covered her with his four-day load.


Sierra stopped counting after that; it was all she could do to keep her head above the steadily rising levels of semen.


Each new guy made it a point to try and cover her and steadily her wiggle room grew smaller and smaller. On the one hand, the thicker-than-water fluid almost held her upright and kept her from outright drowning. On the other hand it was increasingly hard to move to try and save herself a faceload of man juice.


And Sierra couldn’t help but notice the jizz was increasingly holding her feet to the bottom of the jar; there would be no swimming upward as the levels rose.


“Stop!” she tried to yell out as each man came in the jar, each faster than the one before, “I’m gonna go under! Stop!”


At this point she was standing on her tip-toes, not that any one else could see. Submerged to her shoulders every bump of the jar caused a wave that threatened to drown her.


Another man came and she was felt jizz sitting consistently at her chin.


Sputtering she tried to spit out what was constantly flowing into her mouth but only looked up just in time to realize this time it wasn’t just one man: it was three.


“Put this little bitch under!” one of them laughed, and Sierra looked around herself in terror.


Surely they wouldn’t actually-


More hot jizz landed next to her, this splash making her tilt her head back carefully to keep her face above jizz level.


Oh shit oh shit oh shit-


Then the next man came; not as much as the first but enough that only with great effort could Sierra keep her face higher. Her neck bent back painfully and she knew if anyone bumped the jar and made a wave she was done for. Through gunk-covered eyes she could only look on, terrified, as yet another cock came into vision and began dumping its load almost directly onto her.


No! Safe word! What was the safe word?!


Banana!” She yelled desperately as soon only her mouth and nose were visible above the pool of semen that encompassed her. “Sandwich! Car! Building!”


David held out his hand to the line of waiting guys.


“Need to go check on the toy!” he said to a chorus of groans.


When the trio left David walked into the room and smiled. There, mouth just above the level of jizz, was Sierra. Barely visible amongst fluids he shuddered to think about.


And her mouth was moving rapidly.


Glad that’s not me in there, he thought with a chuckle as he watched her lapping up whatever came her way.


“Well, looks like things are good in here,” he said to himself as he thought about how much money he was making.


Back in the hallway he looked at the line of still-waiting guys. There were at least fifteen remaining.


“Who’s next?” he asked with a smile.


***


The following afternoon, after three showers finally let Sierra feel clean again, she was back at David’s house. She’d just watched the video that he’d put together in record time and was trying to pretend she wasn’t soaking wet.


“So, um, I don’t think I want to do that one again,” she said, knowing David wasn’t fooled by her tone.


He nodded and played along; it was always possible they’d revisit the concept but for the moment they needed to keep their videos diverse to keep new subscribers coming to their website.


“Sure, sure,” he replied, “I think we should keep switching it up anyway, one of our contributors is doing something similar but gangbang style and-”


“Can we just-” Sierra paused with her hand halfway to her jeans-clad crotch and froze. “Money. We’re making money, right?”


David pretended he didn’t notice her automatic urge to masturbate.


“Hand over first,” he told her, “Hand over fist.”


Then he slid a piece of paper toward her. She picked it up and almost orgasmed just imagining her next ordeal.


“I think we should do this one next.”


Sierra just nodded, knowing exactly who she needed to call.

Chelsea's Surprise by Thatgirlyouknow

 Sierra sat up groggily and groaned, not quite as exaggerated as she expected to. Being shrunk was still disorienting but she found herself getting used to it. And she was getting surprisingly used to waking up naked in strange places…


“Okay, so I’m….”


She stood and turned around in a slow circle. All around her was what appeared to be a cheaply furnished living room. Sierra could see that she was laying on a coffee table that could’ve been purchased for twenty dollars, on the walls in the distance were several stereotypical ‘Live, Laugh, Love’ signs, and the walls were a clean off-white color. The couch looked relatively newer but everything would be perfectly in place with what a poor college student could afford.


“Someone’s apartment?”


There was a brief flicker of movement to her left and she turned that way. Far away was the kitchen area and a titanic door. The movement itself had vanished and Sierra knew this was on purpose; the filming drones were for all intents and purposes invisible. But for this video to work out well she and her fellow actresses would need at least a little guidance to come together.


She and David had agreed on small flickers of visibility for those drones in order to keep the events moving.


Pretending to be worried she jogged to the edge of the coffee table and avoided looking straight down. The fall wouldn’t hurt her at all but there was no reason to make that obvious information. Plus it was just flat-out scary to see the ground so far below her.


“Hello?” she yelled out into the empty apartment.


Faint yelling from below came back to her and she knelt carefully to look over the edge.


Another woman on the ground was yelling up to her.


“HEY!” the other woman yelled, waving her arms frantically, “What the hell is going on?”


Sierra kept herself from giggling. She knew exactly what was going on.


“I have no idea!” she lied back with a yell, “How did we get here?”


They’d been carefully delivered and placed in several locations around the apartment. Her friend Chelsea’s apartment, specifically. Where some of the other actresses had all came from she wasn’t sure, but she could recognize the redhead below her. This one she’d shrunk at the library herself earlier that day.


The two shouted back and forth for several exchanges, the redhead getting no information and Sierra barely being able to cover her excitement with feigned fear at their situation.


“Hey, someone else!” Sierra shouted, grateful that another tiny had appeared from under the couch.


At three inches tall the little women were all easy to see, and Sierra was pleased to see they were all what David would call ‘smoking hot.’ In total the, including they had shrunken nine woman including herself, but only seven women showed up on the ground below her. She’d been deliberately placed on the coffee table to try and force a type of leadership role while the rest were on the ground.


Where’s the other one? she wondered as she recounted only seven others below her. Only eight?


Instead she yelled down to the rest: “Any way to get me down from here?”


And right on cue the front door, on the far side of the kitchen area, opened.


Sierra feigned terror at the sight of her best friend walking into the kitchen. Those below her didn’t have to feign anything. They scattered, drawing the giantess’s eye instantly at their terrified scattering.


At full size Chelsea wasn’t physical intimidating at all, aside from the boys who were too nervous to talk to the little firecracker.


Standing at four-foot eight inches tall, Chelsea towered over no one normally. Her personality outshone her lack of height, starting with bright purple hair and continuing with an almost overwhelming enthusiasm for anything remotely fun. She may have been half a foot shorter than Sierra normally but she was curvy in a way that even Sierra, who knew she was stunning, was a little jealous. Sierra technically had bigger breasts but Chelsea’s proportions put her in another league.


And right now that beautiful cheerful face was looking into her living room, confused at what she was seeing.


“Are those-?” she asked rhetorically as she tossed her keys onto the kitchen table.


Her eyes were sharp and she knew exactly what she was looking at: a single tiny stuck on her coffee table and a number of others all sprinting to hide under her couch. Acting this part out was easy for her. It was exactly what she would have done if she hadn’t expected this event anyway. David, Sierra’s not-quite-boyfriend, had deposited these tinies in her apartment not that long ago with Chelsea’s permission.


She was very excited at both the idea of what she was going to get to do now, and the fact that it was all going to be filmed by essentially invisible camera drones.


“Hey wait!” Chelsea called out excitedly, the fatigue of her long and crappy workday fading instantly. “I just wanna-”


The statement stopped halfway when it was obvious none of the tinies were going to stop running. At least the blonde on the coffee table knew there was nowhere to go.


That’s Sierra! she reminded herself, No playing with the blonde!


“Fine!” she said to the rest as she walked quickly to her living room, “Be that way!”


Sierra pretended to run from her giant friend but there truly was nowhere to go without jumping off the coffee table which seemed to her to be a fall of almost fifty feet. Her jog may have been poorly acted but her shout of surprise wasn’t: Chelsea knelt down and used her hand to brace herself as she looked under the couch. The simple act shook the furniture enough that it threw Sierra off her feet.


By the time she recovered, Chelsea was unceremoniously dropping the rest of the tinies two and three at a time onto the coffee table as well. Their hiding spot had been surprisingly barren of hiding spots. Under the couch was a long shallow box Chelsea used for extra storage and they’d immediately hit that barrier and easily been caught.


When all of them, eight in total, had been deposited onto the table Chelsea stood and looked down at them with an annoyed smile. It didn’t occur to her that there was supposed to be nine.


“You know, if you’re all going to crash in my apartment you could at least say hi!”


The group of tinies huddled together under her watchful eye, and they looked between Chelsea and Sierra almost equally. Since she’d started out ‘higher’ than they had they found themselves looking at her as the most trustworthy.


“It’s gonna be okay,” Sierra told them in a rushed voice. She knew she wasn’t that great of an actor but she compensated by just talking quicker to seem nervous. “It’s all gonna turn out great and we’re gonna get home and-”


“No it isn’t!” a redheaded woman shouted, “I know what we do with tinies because I always-”


“Hey!” Chelsea said, “Eyes up here!”


Everyone other than Sierra looked upward in terror. She maneuvered herself to the best of the crowd.


Sierra looked to her right where she hoped there was an invisible camera drone. She licked her lips suggestively, then winked.


This is gonna be fun.


“I haven’t had a girls’ night in forever,” Chelsea continued, giving them all a smile that almost put them at ease. It was hard to imagine this girl had a mean bone in her body. “So your timing couldn’t be better.”


With that said she peeled her shirt off and revealed a toned stomach and perky breasts. The nice work blouse was tossed into the corner and she stretched her arms upward, seemingly miles above the awestruck tinies.


“What do we do?” the same redhead said, breaking the spell of Chelsea’s mesmerizing body, “We gotta get out of here!”


“Oh that’s better,” Chelsea said when she looked down again. “Nothing like taking the bra off after a long day, am I right?”


When no one responded she frowned.


“You know, if you’re gonna be that way then I’m just gonna….”


She leaned forward and the crowd scattered again as she reached toward them.


“Hey! I’m just gonna get girl’s night started!” she said with a grin that would have put no one at ease if they had seen it.


Sierra ran with the scattering crowd, doing her best to hold back a delighted shriek. All around her the other tinies were screaming in terror and a glance behind showed her Chelsea was reaching slowly toward them, making it more dramatic. All eight of them were running the length of the coffee table, knowing it was vain but unable to stop themselves regardless.


“Oh no!” Sierra yelled with as much authenticity as possible, “Look out!”


The redhead who had been talking to her moments ago looked backward just in time to miss Sierra’s foot striking out to trip her.


She went down with a scream and a terrified glance.


“No! Wait!” the redhead screamed, causing Sierra and the crowd to all look backward.


Sierra did her best to turn her gleeful smile into a look of terror before the other tinies could see her.


Someone screamed as Chelsea pinched the redhead’s leg.


“Somebody help her!”


The redhead was lifted upward rapidly as Chelsea straightened and held her upside-down in front of her face. She gave the tiny woman a friendly smile and licked her lips.


“Thanks for volunteering, did you know I’m originally ginger?” she asked rhetorically as the fluffed her purple hair. Chelsea looked down at the rest of the crowd that had paused, horrified, unable to look away from what was about to happen.


With a wink she told them, “I still kinda am, you’ll see in a bit.”


Sierra flushed and smiled but the rest of the group shuddered, reminding Sierra to watch her expressions. They needed to think she was another victim, not in on the game.


Then Chelsea theatrically leaned her head back and lifted the redhead above her face. Someone cried out in terror; Sierra felt her pussy roar with excitement.


The redhead screamed beautifully as Chelsea lowered her into her mouth headfirst. She wrapped her lips around the tiny woman and the scream went silent. The purple-haired girl looked down at the remaining tinies gave them a smile and another wink, then sucked the poor girl’s legs fully into her mouth.


And swallowed.


Someone screamed again and Sierra tried to not roll her eyes as one of her actresses passed out. She barely managed to keep her annoyed groan in check; by the time she looked back at Chelsea the woman had finished at least one additional swallow and was making a yummy sound.


I wanted to see that part too! she thought, angry at the girl who had passed out.


Chelsea grinned as the little girl finally went down her gullet.


“Now that’s how to start girl’s night,” she said as she patted her belly.


Sierra couldn’t hear screaming from that distance but she could imagine. And she knew the tiny camera that Chelsea had swallowed earlier would be capturing incredible scenes both now and later. They could only hope the cameras Chelsea had carefully deposited in her other orifices worked well; David wasn’t sure how well those angles would work given the lack of space.


“Oh geez,” Chelsea said with a gasp, “That one’s a kicker!”


Her hand settled over her stomach and she tapped it twice, then shook her hips.


“I picked a good one!” she giggled.


Then she looked down at the crowd, careful not to give Sierra – who was the only blonde and thus easily identified – any particular notice. It was easy currently; one of the tinies was passed out with two others kneeling over her. The remaining three were too terrified to move.


Her hand knocked the two ‘helpful’ tinies out of the way and she pinched the unconscious black-haired girl around the waist.


“Unlike this one,” she said with a grumble. Chelsea shook the little girl once. Twice. Then groaned. “She’ll wake up in time for dinner.”


With that said she wiggled the rest of the way out of her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Beneath she wore a tiny pair of red panties that only technically didn’t count as lingerie. The group of tinies began to get its bearings once more and unconsciously started backing away.


The action was noted by Chelsea who rolled her eyes. Before they could do anything more she walked quickly into the kitchen. She returned almost instantly with a clear plastic container and the unconscious woman was nowhere to be seen; Sierra couldn’t be certain but there was a deep skillet on the stove she suspected was no longer empty.


“No wait we-” someone tried to yell, but Chelsea unceremoniously pushed the crowd to the side of the coffee table, then over the edge where they fell into the container.


Sierra managed to get another tiny under her as she fell, so she only had the wind knocked out of her.


“Sorry! Sorry!” she said falsely as she rolled off the other girl. Her roll put her right on top of another one, but when she tried to compensate again the entire crowd was rocked by Chelsea’s walking.


“Here, take a seat everyone,” Chelsea told them as she sat cross legged on her bed.


She dumped the container full of tinies onto the pink bedspread. Sierra found herself on top of another girl once more, upside down and in a very fun position. She looked at the finely shaven snatch directly in front of her face and felt something brush against her own soaking pussy.


“Ack!” whoever it was below her said, “I’m not into that and-” her hands tried to push Sierra away but she screamed instead.


Sierra groaned as the tiny was pulled from underneath her. In her desperation the tiny woman had tried to grab anything of Sierra she could but only managed to brush her clit.


“Great idea!” Chelsea said happily when she saw that action, “Who doesn’t love a little girl on girl?”


“No!” the little woman screamed as she was brought closer to the giantess, “Please no!”


Instead she was dropped onto Chelsea massive breast and pushed face-first into her nipple.


She must have reflexively bitten, because Chelsea let out a squeal of pleasure as she ground the tiny more roughly into her areola.


“And you said you weren’t into this!” she laughed as she reached down for another tiny, “Nibble away sweet thing!”


The tiny struggled under her nipple as she picked up another girl right next to Sierra. This one didn’t manage any words with her own screaming as she was lifted upward.


“And you look like a sweet little thing too,” Chelsea crooned as she slipped this tiny between her lips feet-first.


Her teeth squeezed the woman’s back and torso briefly, but Chelsea held herself back and carefully slipped the woman just far enough into her mouth that only her snack’s face was visible.


Chelsea moaned loudly as her tongue sought out between the woman’s legs. The burst of flavor changed the tiny’s screams for just a second and Sierra locked eyes with the tiny woman. It was obvious she couldn’t resist the massive tongue probing between her legs. Sierra knew if she was closer she could hear a moan of pleasure from the little woman.


Then she was sucked entirely into Chelsea’s mouth with a shriek. A bulge formed down Chelsea’s throat as she swallowed the poor girl down.


“Ahhh,” Chelsea said with a sigh as she moved her other shrunken woman from her nipple to over her stomach.


The screaming woman almost breathed a sigh of relief, then realized she could hear two voices screaming within Chelsea’s abdomen.


“Yeah, I think I’m warmed up enough,” Chelsea said.


She let the smaller woman go and lifted her hips, shimmying off her panties in the process. The women still down between her legs were all knocked off their feet by the titanic movement and the woman on her stomach fell to her back and rolled down toward Chelsea’s belly button.


Now with her massive pussy revealed, Sierra felt a twinge of nervousness. She’d seen her friend’s pussy very up close before and watched it swallow multiple tinies. But now it was far larger than she was and she knew how Chelsea could get when she was horny.


Better make sure these are handier than I am, she thought as she mentally counted her remaining buffer. Three counting the clit-stim.


Chelsea groaned as she rubbed the tiny woman on her clit. The two struggling in her stomach really had her going; she was already soaked. She giggled as she heard distant screaming from between her legs and sat up so she could see the crowd.


It took effort to remind herself not to grab the blonde one.


Instead she plucked up another brunette and lifted her high enough to give the little screaming toy a long lick.


“If you’re good I’ll let you go!” she whispered between gasps as her clit vibrator did wonderful work.


This made the tiny pause in its terror; obviously the little woman knew this wasn’t the truth. She’d played with tinies before. But it was a chance. So she held still for the next lick, and the next, until she was soaked in saliva.


“In the morning!” Chelsea giggled as she brought her knees to her chest.


Sierra couldn’t help but gasp as her friend’s backdoor was suddenly exposed. Chelsea’s hand still pressed one tiny woman against her clit as her other hand brought the latest toy back down. The screaming brunette appeared to clearly understand what was about to happen to her.


Expertly Chelsea spread her cheeks a little extra with her hand and pressed her toy’s face against her backdoor.


“Oooh be good for me!” she commanded as her anus parted easily; it had lots of practice at swallowing struggling tinies.


Sierra couldn’t help it anymore as she watched Chelsea feed this tiny woman to her pussy. Completely ignoring the two other tinies left with her she felt her hand drift down to her pussy. Luckily these two were also watching the spectacle.


The tiny woman’s head was swallowed instantly and her kicking doubled. Chelsea’s fingers had no issue manipulating her tiny body enough to swallow her shoulders as well, which made her groan. And as Sierra knew well, once the shoulders were in the rest of the little woman followed easily. In moments there was legs, feet, then only a closing and satisfied brown ring in front of them.


Then Chelsea let her legs fall back down to the bedspread and reached down blindly toward her last three tinies.


Shit! Sierra thought as her friend’s hand reached right toward her.


Before the other two had a chance to scatter and leave her to a sticky fate, Sierra grabbed them both by the shoulders.


“Hug each other quick!” she yelled.


Confused but unable to resist Sierra strongly pulling them together, the two did as she commanded.


“But why-”


Sierra pushed the pair directly into the path of Chelsea’s hand.


They screamed in terror and anger as fingers wrapped around the pair and lifted them upward.


Sierra waved sweetly to them, but backed away from Chelsea’s pussy just in case.


“Two for one!?” she heard Chelsea say like an excited child, “This is my lucky day!”


The hand holding the woman over her clit adjusted, then easily slid the squirming woman into her pussy. Sierra watched her pump the little woman once, twice, then push her as far as her middle finger could.


“I appreciate the-” she gasped in pleasure, “the volunteering, one just isn’t enough!”


With that said, Chelsea reached down with her hand and stuffed the hugging pair into her hungry snatch.


It took all her willpower to not look down at Sierra; she’d only looked at the pair she’d grabbed purely to make sure she didn’t stuff her friend up her snatch as well.


But it was very tempting to use all the tinies within reach.


Her fingers pushed the wriggling trio deep into her pussy and she groaned with pleasure. One wasn’t enough but three certainly was.


From under her pillow she produced a small finger vibrator and her favorite dildo.


“Ooop!” she said with a giggle as she felt a hand push its way out of her backdoor, “Don’t make me get the plug for you!”


With a laugh she theatrically lifted one leg to show off her backdoor and the protruding arm, then pinched the arm between two fingers. Almost idly she pinched it hard enough to feel something small snap, then she shoved it ruthlessly back into her rectum with its owner, both where they belonged.


Sierra, who had retreated to what she hoped was a safe distance, watched the show with delight and sought out her own pussy with eager fingers.


Chelsea returned to the task at hand, running her finger vibe over her clit and almost jumping with pleasure. Her earlier vibe had been running out of steam. She couldn’t believe how close she was to cumming already; literally every hole she had was filled with at least one toy and this was easily the best day of her life so far.


“Everybody struggle for me!” she said as she lined up her dildo with her writhing snatch, “Don’t digest yet!” she said to her stomach, which was still abuzz with panicking struggles. Her rectum toy’s movements had doubled as well since her motivational pinch.


As wonderful as everything felt, her eyes almost crossed as she pushed her dildo into herself. The silicon toy shoved the three squirming tinies even further inside until Chelsea felt like she would burst. Just when she was sure at least one of the toys would pop she withdrew the toy just to her entrance.


The trio almost tumbled back toward her opening and rubbed against her g-spot in a cascade of pleasure.


Chelsea forgot about holding back.


Sierra watched with delight as her friend slammed the dildo into herself; she was furiously playing with her own clit as well. Now that she could finally relieve her own tension from the situation she came twice before she could even think.


Chelsea drove her toy in and out of herself furiously; she felt the resistance from her toys stopping further penetration and shoved hard against it. She withdrew and drove again. Her finger vibrator flew across her clit and she rocked her hips unconsciously as her orgasm approached with wild intensity.


“More! More!” she said aloud, giving up on her clit and searching furiously between her legs for the last tiny that she knew was there.


Sierra was well out of grabbing distance, but still considered leaping off the bed just in case. It was obvious Chelsea was looking for another pussy-stuffer.


Instead Chelsea lost focus and returned to her clit.


Almost instantly she came with a scream, slamming her legs together and driving her toys as far inside as she could. So far it almost hurt. When it was obvious her toys weren’t going to let up, Chelsea grabbed a pillow and pushed her face into it to scream in pleasure again.


When her legs were shaking and she couldn’t take it anymore Chelsea forced herself to open her legs. She pulled her finger from her clit and let her dildo slide out of her with a wet plop.


Sierra watched as one of the battered tinies slid out of Chelsea’s pussy and landed on top of the dildo.


Chelsea could only moan as her afterglow overtook her. She felt the tickle of the discharged tiny and reached down to pick her up.


“Thank you so much,” she whispered to the barely conscious girl.


Multiple broken ribs and limbs prevented the girl from responding. Everything hurt.


But Chelsea made it worse by slipping the girl almost lovingly into her mouth, then rolling onto her side. She played with the tiny, rolling her from cheek to cheek, grazing her lightly with her teeth but always assaulting her with her tongue.


As she felt sleep start to overtake her she smiled and let the tiny struggle enough to put her face out between her lips. Chelsea heard her scream for help and felt desperate kicking to escape her mouth. Then she easily sucked the tiny back in, maneuvered her to the back of her mouth, and swallowed.


In seconds she was asleep.


Sierra didn’t see from her vantage point. Instead she had a great view of her friend’s snatch and backdoor from behind. She couldn’t resist creeping closer, though she knew David would be there to rescue her and end the play soon. She knew he’d been watching and probably masturbating the entire time via his invisible cameras.


Clear liquid still seeped from Chelsea’s massive pussy, but there was no sign of the other two tinies trapped within. There was motion at Chelsea’s asshole as that toy tried again to fight for freedom but Sierra knew that wasn’t going to work. Briefly a hand appeared but nothing more.


“That was awesome,” she said to herself as she jogged to the side of the bed.


In the greater apartment she heard the door open and close as David came to return her to full size.


“Fuck she’s hotter in person,” he said as he entered the bedroom.


Sierra tried to bury her jealousy at that statement. They weren’t even a couple and she’d carefully avoided the subject with him. But she couldn’t deny he was growing on her.


Carefully he picked Sierra up, then paused as he looked at Chelsea’s sleeping form


Sierra felt a wave of fear run over her. She knew what she would do. What she had done, actually, at multiple sleepovers.


But instead of ramming her directly up her friend’s snatch, David leaned down and reached toward Chelsea’s asshole. He extended a finger, then gently pushed a protruding arm back inside Chelsea’s rectum.


“Stay,” he commanded the tiny who almost certainly didn’t hear him.


***


The following afternoon Sierra finally got to watch a very rough cut of the footage. Neither she nor David attempted to ‘play it cool’ around each other this time. He played the video on his large television and almost instantly they’d both taken their pants off and were playing with themselves on the couch.


Sierra’s eyes were glued to the television as she masturbated to her own curated porn fantasy. David’s were glued to her. After she came the first time, Sierra realized what David was actually looking at. She debated briefly de-escalating the situation but that just seemed silly at that point.


Both in the physical and emotional ways.


David hadn’t taken the opportunity to stuff her up her friend’s pussy, though he easily could have. Nor had he eaten her, smashed her, or...well, at least he had never done anything non-consensual to her as a tiny. That meant a lot to her. Which meant for him...


“No touching,” she said, then changed her position so he could look directly at her snatch as she played with herself.


Twenty minutes later they were both sitting there on the couch watching a final angle of Chelsea’s butt toy trying to escape, which David let become an artistic fade-to-black way of ending the video.


“Okay,” Sierra said as she pulled her pants back on, “Wasn’t there supposed to be nine of us? And what happened to the dummy that passed out?”


David looked at her longingly. What they’d just done together somehow felt even more personal than when he’d masturbated using her entire body. Or when he’d nearly drowned her in jizz.


Sierra looked back and gave him a look that told him she knew exactly what she was feeling. And she smiled.


“I don’t know what all this is gonna make us,” she said, imagining his massive cock so easily within reach, and thinking of everything he’d ever done for her, “But one thing at a time, okay?”


“Yeah, yeah,” he said as he finished fixing his own pants. His face was red from exertion and a little from embarrassment. David cleared his throat and held back what he wanted to really say.


“Well, we’re gonna get two videos out of this one,” David explained as Sierra followed him to his computer. “Since this other one will be so much shorter we’ll make it a dollar-buy thing not covered by our subscriptions.”


He opened it and showed her a paused still of a tiny she hadn’t seen yesterday.


“I wanted this one to be an easy one to notice in case they didn’t gather by you, so when….”


***


The previous day, five minutes after David deposited the actresses in various places around Chelsea’s apartment:


A tiny Asian girl with jet-black hair groaned on the kitchen counter. The cold material awoke her much faster than the other tinies and she jerked awake once she opened her eyes.


“Zěnmeliǎo?” she asked as she sat up suddenly. “What- what is?”


When she realized she was near a toaster she stood with a shout.


“No!” she cried out as she spun in a confused circle.


A coffee machine towered over her as well and she backed away in terror.


“No, I’m a person! This can’t be happening, this can’t be happening!”


Mei spun in circles and her stomach lurched as she panicked. In the distance she could see the kitchen door, a titanic refrigerator, and a cheaply furnished apartment. At three inches tall it was all overwhelming.


She ran toward the edge of the countertop and yelled loudly for help. There was no response. Kneeling by the edge she looked down and almost threw up; her inner ear couldn’t handle looking down at that distance.


In her panic she threw herself backward and away. And slipped on a small puddle of soap she hadn’t noticed.


***


Sierra giggled as she watched the video. The little Asian girl slipped and fell hard, directly into the kitchen sink.


“So she’s in the -”


“Shh!” David said, “Watch!”


***


Mei cried out in pain from the fall. Her wrist was twisted in the wrong direction and she climbed to her feet with an anguished cry.


“No! Somebody!” she yelled upward as she stepped back, “Anybodeeeee-!”


Her yelled turned into a scream as she fell backward again. Her back hit something rubbery that gave way immediately, then she fell through a strange resistance like a child’s playground. This time she didn’t land on smooth metal but rather than iron bar and in a pile of something semi-solid. Part of a banana.


“Help me!” she yelled upward through the darkness.


***


“Holy shit!” Sierra laughed, “Is that the garbage disposal!?”


David nodded happily.


“She’s been in there since yesterday afternoon!” he laughed, and tapped the ‘Live Feed’ icon. “Chelsea hasn’t done anything more than run hot water yet today, but it’s only a matter of time. And since she consented to some follow-up footage we can keep the invisi-drones in her house until the action happens.”


“Awesome.”


“Now watch the actual morning-after stuff.”


***


Chelsea awoke with a smile. She had slept great.


Sitting up, she blearily walked to the restroom. Something slipped out of her pussy and landed on the floor with a thump.


“Wha-?” she mumbled, leaning down to pick it up.


It was a little shrunken woman, still moving slowly but clearly broken.


“Wish you things were tougher,” she mumbled.


The tiny was dropped into the toilet before she sat down. While she passed her water another one fell with a splash, startling her more awake.


“Geez how many of you-?” she wondered aloud, really trying to remember.


She distinctly remembered how good of a deal Sierra and David had done her: She’d played with a lot of tinies, had some incredible orgasms, and was going to get paid for it too. All around excellent.


When she was done peeing she carefully slid a finger inside her vaginal canal. It was still tender from how she’d treated it yesterday but empty of any toys.


She felt a movement in her rectum and smiled.


You can stay til later, she thought as she cleaned herself and stood, I’m pretty regular around noon everyday.


Standing and now more aware, she felt the movement increase and marveled at how long her butt-toy was lasting.


“Time for coffee,” she mumbled as she walked into the kitchen.


It was obvious she didn’t notice anything different in the sink as she filled her coffee carafe with water.


But it was more difficult to miss the tiny huddling in terror on her large skillet.


“Eggs it is!” Chelsea said with a smile as she turned on the heat.


***


Both Chelsea and David watched in awe. Not only did Chelsea make a perfect omelet, she did a great job of browning the tiny without actually killing her.


Five minutes later the pair were very hot and bothered again, very aware of how close they were to one another.


“So, um,” Sierra said, taking her eyes off the video of Chelsea enjoying her breakfast, “What’s next?”


David gave her a knowing smile but held back what he really wanted to say and do.


“We actually had a fan reach out with a great idea,” he said, “How do you feel about maybe a more conventional web show?”



A Fan Gets to Play by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

One of Sierra's fans volunteers to be part of the show!

Apologies for the delay between chapters. I'm writing when I can but there's a lot of life going on.

 Sierra laughed at David’s joke. It felt like they had crossed several barriers in the recent weeks, and especially the recent couple of days.


Easy to feel that way after everything we’ve been doing, she thought when she realized how comfortable her hand was on his shoulder.


Pulling her hand back she double checked the message he was about to send. They were standing over his computer and finalizing a deal.


“I still can’t believe someone is actually paying to be in my videos,” she said for what felt like the fifth time, “Don’t they watch them? I’m the only tiny that survives.”


She didn’t know that her friend Chelsea still hadn’t turned on her garbage disposal at that point. David did, but didn’t think he needed to correct her. He’d swapped out video drones multiple times and it was starting to get boring but he knew eventually they’d get some fun footage.


“Well this one is pretty enthusiastic about it with her boyfriend in tow too,” he reiterated. “I guess I didn’t literally come out and say ‘You’re doomed to life as a sex toy, at best,’ to her, but I really don’t see any way she could think otherwise.”


Sierra shrugged.


“Who knows? Maybe we’ll actually let her go?”


The pair shared a laugh and looked into each others’ eyes for a long moment before returning to business.


They had been sending messages back and forth with a woman named Sherrie for two days. Sherrie was a fan of their videos and actually their second subscriber. The number of subscribers they had now was staggering and Sierra could easily see the day where they did these videos purely for fun with no considerations about the money side at all.


Sherrie wanted to participate in a video as a tiny and was willing to pay quite a bit for the experience. She wanted her boyfriend along too. There had been some light negotiating about what the video would entail, and to Sierra it seemed more like a pre-shrinking masturbation chat room. Which she was fine with.


The confusing part was that Sherrie didn’t seem to realize the danger she was volunteering for. Or maybe she assumed that because she was paying Sierra and David would treat her differently. He’d certainly made several indirect comments in their chat that were plenty ominous, and maybe Sherrie just thought he was playing. It certainly seemed like she was looking forward to seeing the video herself.


The only way she’s seeing this is if we even let her live long enough to be a good sex toy, Sierra thought.


Maybe she’ll see it if I’m using her as a stroker, David thought as he sent their final message.


“Okay,” he said aloud as he closed his laptop, “She and her boyfriend will be here in about an hour. Maybe we set a money goal for unshrinking her?”


David walked to the closet and opened it, carefully selecting several cameras and the small case that held their camera drones.


“These should work for POV shots…” he said, and Sierra nodded along as she watched.


Don’t get feelings, she told herself as she watched him work.


“Sure, I guess we could,” she responded. “Could be a great advertisement for more volunteers if we don’t keep her...”


Her pussy tingled as she remembered how large David’s cock was. And how he was such a nice guy. And how-


Okay, maybe a couple feelings, she thought as she went to her room to check her setup.


****


Sierra looked down at Tom, Sherrie’s now-tiny boyfriend. Naked as the day she was born she knew he probably wasn’t looking up at her face at all. The thin arrow she’d shaved into her pubic hair tended to get a tiny’s attention.


“Camera all ready?” she asked, still stunned at how ignorantly willing the pair had been when they’d arrived earlier.


Sherrie was in the other room getting outfitted with another camera by David. A small strap went across the couple’s foreheads and took surprisingly good images.


At a quarter-inch tall Sierra could barely see his waving arm. He was certainly smaller than she liked most of her tinies. But she and David had a fun plan and the cameras were already rolling.


There were only four live watchers currently and it would all be recorded, edited, and released as a regular video later. The numbers would grow rapidly as Sierra had advertised the first ten minutes as pre-gaming versus the real show.


Too late to back out now, butt-toy! she thought with a smile.


Carefully she let the tiny man climb onto her pointer finger and she leaned over her bed. From where her desk and main camera were situated this gave her viewers the perfect angle at her now exposed backside. Not to mention the camera that Tom carried.


“Remember!” she told him as she brought her hand toward her backdoor, “You gotta get as far in as possible!”


She felt the little man drop onto her anus and immediately started trying to work his way into her hole. Sierra giggled as she relaxed her backdoor and felt him enter. There was the faintest of sensations as he hit the wall of her colon, and better sensation when she rolled over and rushed to her computer. These faded disappointingly quickly, reminding her why she liked bigger toys.


The screen that showed Tom’s camera was shaky from her movement but quickly stabilized to show her insides. It panned around until the little man found his path forward: deeper into her colon where he thought they’d hidden another shrinking device for him and his girlfriend to keep as a reward for being such good actors.


Since Sierra had talked to Tom while only wearing lingerie, before he shrank, she knew he’d probably only heard every other word she said. But she watched him move deeper inside of herself and knew he’d gotten the important parts down. It had been a last minute decision to not just tell him to go as far in as possible, but David had insisted the little guy would go deeper if given a ‘reason.’


Her eyes flicked to the clock as David quietly approached her door with something in his hand and an obvious erection in his jeans.


Being careful to not come into the field of view of the main cameras, David sat the shrunken Sherrie at the corner of Sierra’s desk and gave the four-inch woman a tiny high-five.


“Have fun!” he mouthed to her, but as soon as Sherrie turned to look at Sierra’s smiling face and naked body he rolled his eyes and gave Sierra a wink. Then retreated to the ‘nerve-center’ where he could keep the live stream going with the best quality material. And also, maybe, play with himself while watching too.


When he sat down he saw that the number of live viewers was already up to twenty even though officially the show didn’t start for another couple of minutes.


On screen he saw their planned setup looked perfect: Sierra was leaned back on a comfortable gaming chair and the camera had a perfect view of her leaning back with her legs spread. She leaned forward, twisted side to side, and made sure she would stay on screen while she played. As long as she didn’t squeeze her legs together everything would be on display.


The chat on the side of the screen was lighting up already and the ‘donations’ area was already receiving ‘gifts.’ There was already a fee to enter the chat room already as both David and Sierra had known that their viewers would happily throw more money their way if given the opportunity. David was thinking about a better computer. Sierra wanted to buy her first house.


Littlelover7: Wish I was up in your backdoor!


A glance at the side video feed showed Tom doing his best to climb further into Sierra’s colon. Every time she shifted around he was thrown side to side and the audience was loving the pre-game.


Excessfluids: I want in there too!


Notcatchingme: Ten bucks to fist yourself!

Sierra kept herself from rolling her eyes and vowed to pay less attention to the comments.


“Ready, Sher?” she asked her little actress.


At four inches tall Sierra knew the little black-haired woman would be just the right fit. She had been very eager to be part of a video with Sierra. Apparently it had been her dream for a long time to be used as a toy by a giantess and she’d somehow convinced herself that Sierra was the safest way to live out this fantasy. Despite David’s foreshadowing during their email exchanges.


Sierra was still very much leaning toward ‘forever toy’ for the woman.


The little woman looked up at her nervously. Her dream was about to come true but actually having a beautiful giantess towering over her was a little different than fantasy. It was disorienting to see how large Sierra and her technician actually were now.


“Actually, I-”


Sierra saw the reluctance in her body language.


“Perfect!” she said with a smile, pretending she was talking about the ‘ping’ from the computer, “Time for the show to begin!”


Sherrie tried to wave her arms to get her attention, and Sierra carefully ignored her in favor of talking into the camera.


“Hi everyone!” she said with a playful giggle, playing up her personality for the audience. It helped she was completely naked already and the number of viewers was climbing steadily. A good chunk of her viewers had her muted anyway. They knew what they were watching for.


“I have a different show for you today! You see, I’ve had a great time as a tiny, but I enjoy tinies just like you do!”


To show them, she leaned down and opened a drawer. Sherrie’s apprehension skyrocketed when Sierra pulled out another small, screaming woman and dangled her in front of the camera.


“I’ve had this little one for about a year now, and let me tell you-” she paused and licked the screaming girl’s body, “She’s been great. But I kinda think I’m getting used to her.”


Unceremoniously she dropped the tiny back into her desk drawer and slammed it shut. Sherrie screamed when she saw it, suddenly realizing she had just assumed as a paying ‘customer’ her safety was assured. But to see another tiny only a little larger than herself be treated that way, mere feet away from her…


“And just in time, I had a volunteer for the position!”


Sherrie shouted when Sierra wrapped a hand around. She was a little more gentle than with her other toy when she held her in front of the camera.


“Smile, sweetie!”


Against her better judgment and panic Sherrie smiled a waved at the camera. She was starting to see how Sierra’s scenario was going to go and it relieved her somewhat. Tom had even said there would probably be some acting involved, she just hadn’t thought too much about it.


Of course she’s gotta play up this thing, she told herself as she glanced at the message board. She’s gotta put on a show-what the hell is wrong with these people??


Tinkertoy: Looks like a great buttplug too me!


Vorawinner: Chew! Chew!


Mega: glove tht lttle B!


Before Sherrie could see any more of the horrifying messages Sierra leaned back, pulling her with her in a nauseating motion.


“So this little thing wanted to volunteer for an...opening...that I have available!” she giggled.


Sierra leaned back in her chair and spread her legs, putting her feet on the desk and exposing her pussy and backdoor to the camera once more. She dropped Sherrie into the gap between her legs.


“Now, our viewers know,” she said to Sherrie, “But I wanted to surprise you with a challenge: Your boyfriend is already inside me.”


Sherrie shrieked as she looked upward.


That wasn’t the deal! He was supposed to-


“And I really, really do want a new toy,” Sierra continued, “But I’ll give you a chance since you’re such a big fan. If you can find him, I won’t keep you.”


“But this isn’t what-”


Sierra tapped her lightly on the chest which threw Sherrie to her back.


“So I suggest you get this sweet little body-” her finger circled Sherrie like a shark, “Into my sweet holes!”


Sherrie gulped nervously.


Part of the show, part of the show, she told herself as she walked toward Sierra’s shaved pussy, She’s just acting like this for the show.


Above her Sierra winked at the camera and rolled her hips.


“Get in me!” she said, pushing Sherrie in the back.


The small woman screamed and stumbled forward, reflexively throwing her hands in front of her to not fall. Both hands slipped on Sierra’s already glistening skin and she felt her arms be swallowed to the elbow.


“Oh shi-”


“That’s the spirit!” Sierra said with a laugh, putting a finger on Sherrie’s back. “Let me help you out!”


Sherrie tried to yell but it was pointless: her open mouth was pushed into Sierra’s snatch exactly like she’d wanted up until two minutes prior. She tasted the giant woman’s fluids and closed her eyes as the massive finger relentlessly pushed her forward. Her shoulders, then breasts, then all the way to her waist until only her legs were sticking out, kicking almost comically as she panicked.


“Be good for me!” she heard Sierra tell her as the finger tapped on her bottom, “Bad toys get eaten!”


Sierra looked up at the camera and shifted her hips to make sure her audience had a good view.


In a stage whisper she confided to the viewers, “Great toys never seen daylight again either.”


Sherrie didn’t hear the second part and focused on the little bits she knew.


First, she had paid for the privilege of playing in Sierra’s snatch as a tiny. Second, she’d already been told if she found her boyfriend she’d be set free. Third, the sooner she made Sierra orgasm the sooner she could get back to full size.


Fourth, she reminded herself, She’s gotta put on a show for everyone. I’d better do my part too. She’s not really gonna eat me if I do bad.


If this little bitch doesn’t start moving, I’m gonna eat her after, thought Sierra just as Sherrie started wriggling.


“Oooh!” she giggled as the tiny legs began moving again, “That’s the spot!”


As a reward for the stimulation she spread her legs further and tilted her hips back. This made it easier for Sherrie to wriggle further into her, and in moments the little woman’s legs had vanished.


“That’s good,” she moaned as she lightly rubbed her clit.


It wasn’t all acting; Sherrie wasn’t panicking like Sierra’s vibrator did, but she was well motivated. Sierra’s g-spot was getting a lot of attention. And the knowledge she was making great money helped.


The message board was lighting up rapidly with more texts than Sierra could read. Most involved smashing her toy with a larger dildo. Some laughed at the difficulty Tom was having in traversing her colon. A few were much darker but they quickly vanished from the volume of two hundred people throwing out suggestions at the same time.


“That’s actually really good!” she said with a gasp she rubbed her clit faster.


Message board forgotten, Sierra pushed a finger into her snatch and under Sherrie’s back to push the tiny up against her g-spot even harder. The toy’s thrashing grew even more frantic as Sierra rocketed toward her first orgasm.


Sherrie would have shrieked in terror if every attempted breath hadn’t just filled her mouth with Sierra’s secretions. The giantess was pushing her so hard into herself that all Sherrie could do was fight for her life to not be smashed against soft, wet skin. It wasn’t lost on her that her fleshy prison was getting hotter, tighter, and wetter either.


“Hurry up! Hurry up!” she whispered in the hopes that if Sierra came faster she could be released from the dream that she now regretted achieving.


It’s true what they say: Never ask your hero to shrink you and use you as a sex toy.


Sierra groaned as her orgasm washed over her.


Sherrie screamed a gurgly scream as Sierra’s finger threatened to crush her under its pressure.


Just as she was sure her spine was going to break Sherrie felt the finger remove from her back.


Sierra groaned as she rubbed her clit a little longer, letting herself come down from the orgasm more slowly. Her toy fell from her pussy with a wet plop.


“Whoa,” she said as she looked down with a smile. The little girl between her legs was soaked and looked exhausted.


“That was good!” Sierra told her with a smile and little wave. And fast! she thought. If I were a guy that would’ve been premature for sure.


Sherrie groaned in pain but waved up toward the giantess.


Just a show, she assured herself, Not actually gonna-


“So good I think I’ll keep you!” Sierra said, giggling, “You and my other dildo will get along great!”


“No!” Sherrie yelled back, scrambling to her knees, “You said you wouldn’t!”


She had enough presence of mind to recall what Sierra had already said.


“You said if I found Tom I could-”


“Oh that’s right!” Sierra said with an exaggerated pouty face. Then she put a finger on her chin and tapped it thoughtfully.


“Tom, Tom, what did I do with?”


Sierra’s face lit up and she pointed to the small area of her computer monitor that showed Tom’s tiny form struggling to climb further into her transverse colon. Her masturbation session had thoroughly rattled him and thrown him completely in disarray but he was focused on what he thought was his own personal shrinking device.


Sherrie was only half-convinced there was a chance at freedom for either of him but she knew playing her hero’s game was the only option she had.


“Oh that’s right! He’s playing hide and seek in my backdoor!”


The tiny girl fell over as Sierra shifted her hips to give her a straight look directly at her anus. It was exactly what she’d wished she could see every time she’d watched one of Sierra’s videos. But it looked less hungry on screen than mere inches away from her.


“I’ll give you...five minutes,” Sierra told her as she reached for something on the desk, “Five minutes to find him and earn your freedom.”


Sherrie gulped nervously as she looked up. One of Sierra’s hands was already rubbing her clit again, making it obvious what she’d be doing while Sherrie was crawling through her insides.


“But after five minutes...well…”


A bright pink butt plug came into view. Sherrie almost fainted when she saw it; she’d given several tinies the same treatment.


Sierra tapped her backdoor lightly.


“I’m not gonna help you this time,” she told Sherrie. “So you’d better-”


Sherrie didn’t waste any more time. If she paused even for a moment she wouldn’t be able to make herself do this.


I paid for this, remember? she told herself as she focused on her mission.


Find Tom! Find Tom!


She threw herself forward toward Sierra’s backdoor. The giant woman laughed at her eagerness and the message board lit up excitedly. Sherrie never saw it.


Lucky for her Sierra’s backdoor was already a little damp from perspiration and her vaginal fluids. It smelled faintly of soap and nothing worse. Which made Sherrie feel just a little better.


Her hands reached the puckered backdoor and pushed inside. She was small enough that they entered easily, though when Sierra’s backdoor reflexively squeeze it was very uncomfortable.


“Sorry!” Sierra said with a laugh, “Habit!”


Sherrie groaned but pushed her arms further in as the ring relaxed. She drove with her legs until she was at the point of no return. Shutting her eyes she pushed her head forward into the heat then reached as far in as she could.


“One, two, three!”


Sherrie drove upward with her legs and Sierra’s hole readily accepted her offering. Just like all the tinies she’d pushed into herself recently as soon as her shoulders were engulfed she easily wiggled herself the rest of the way in.


“TOM?!” she yelled over the distance heartbeat and surrounded by hot squeezing flesh, “Tom where are you?”


“Oh I hope you’re as good in there as you were in –oOohh!”


Sierra squealed as her toy started moving. Her fingers sought out her clit again and she began playing.


Tinkertoy: R U really gonna let her go???!


Voreaphile: Luv the entry!


On screen Sierra could see Tom proceeding further into her colon. And she could feel Sherrie’s surprisingly rapid progress.


Five minutes was way too much time, she thought vaguely as another orgasm approached her already.


She’d loved the entry too.


Sierra rocked her hips and pinched her nipples as she played with herself, then as she felt another orgasm building incredibly fast she reached down between her legs.


And picked up the butt plug.


“Oh, silly me!” she said in a ditzy tone to the main camera, “I forgot to set a timer! How long has it been?”


She rubbed her clit a little faster; playing like this worked stunningly well for her apparently.


Voreaphile: ½ hour at laest!


Tinkertoy: Who cares??? Plug that bitch in!!!!


The clock on her computer told her it had been less than three minutes.


“Maybe it is time-”


Her eyes narrowed as she watched Tom’s camera swivel around suddenly.


And revealing Sherrie’s massive face crawling through her colon directly toward the little guy.


Whoa that was fast! she thought as her arousal grew rapidly.


Audio wasn’t on for the whatever Sherrie said first but in the other room David made some adjustments rapidly and excitedly hoped to see what Sierra would do to improvise. Neither of them had expected Sherrie to do anything more than panic like a good anal vibe should.


“-out of time!” Sherrie was saying and the camera on Tom’s head nodded quickly in response. “Come here!”


Tom was wildly smaller than Sherrie, though a little bigger to his girlfriend in relative terms than Sherrie was to Sierra. But it was easy for Sherrie to wrap her hand around her little boyfriend and start wiggling backward the way she’d came.


“But I’m so close to the thing!” Tom yelled, gesturing further into Sierra’s colon, “And then we can-”


“There’s no thing!” Sherrie said as she rounded one corner. Without Sierra shaking and masturbating it was surprisingly easy to crawl through the round tubes of her innards. As long as she didn’t think about it.


“She said five minutes or she keeps us!”


At this point Sherrie was no longer sure if she was playing along with the maybe-scenario that Sierra was running with or if she was legitimately crawling for her life.


Sierra felt along her toned belly and was stunned she could feel roughly where Sherrie was crawling. Her eyes flicked between the screen and the plug in her hand.


“Gonna be some drama in four-”


Sherrie felt her legs enter a more empty space and she breathed a sigh of relief.


“Three-”


Sherrie dropped into the wider area of Sierra’s colon and did her best to get her bearings in the dark.


“Right knee!” Tom yelled to her, and she looked down to see a glimmer of light shining through the jail door.


“Two-”’


Sherrie reached down with her free hand and pushed it through Sierra’s sphincter and prompted a distant giggle. Her other hand pushed through and she groaned with effort as she widened the ring of muscle.


“One.”


“Come on! Push!” Sherrie told herself and finally she widened the hole enough that she could start to push her way through.


It took all of her strength but she pushed her head and one arm through, briefly regretting not using the hand that held Tom but when she looked up she-


“No!” Sherrie screamed as a wall of pink rushed at her.


“So close!” Sierra said as she pushed her butt plug home with a grin.


It slipped in easily and she barely noticed she was shoving Sherrie back in as well. When the widest part entered past her sphincter it slid the rest of the way in on its own.


And Sherrie lost her mind as the last of the light vanished.


“No!” she screamed again, lashing out in every direction in the darkness.


“We were there! I made it!” she yelled as she kicked and tried to dig her way to the base of the plug. It was useless: her hands could gain no traction on the slippery toy. She screamed in frustration as she fought against her prison.


“Yes!” Sierra yelled out loud when her toy’s efforts redoubled.


Every punch and kick and panicked swing was exactly the perfect effort she wanted from her toys.


“That’s it! Just like that!”


She threw her feet up on her desk to give the camera a good view of her jeweled toy and redoubled her own masturbation. There was no attempt to hold back here; her finger flew across her clit and she reached back to tap on the plug even as Sherrie was making it rattle violently.


Far too quickly Sierra came with a shout and she squeezed her knees together as her body shook.


Sherrie screamed again as the world around her squeezed tighter than ever before. She was smashed against the pink plug and felt like she might pop it Sierra’s muscles didn’t relax soon. It barely occurred to her that Tom was still in her hand and feeling the same way. She couldn’t hear her tiny boyfriend over Sierra’s own cries.


And then it was over.


Sierra put her feet back on the ground and leaned forward, shiny with sweat and satisfaction.


“That. Was. Awesome!” she said to the computer.


“Yes it was,” David whispered to himself as he prepared to wrap up the video feed.


Biggerboy7 wrote: “What’s next for the tiny?”


Sierra leaned forward and groaned slightly as the plug was pushed harder into her backdoor from the pressure. Her toy wriggled again in response but not as strong.


“Oh, I don’t know,” she said in response, “I think I’ll keep her in there for a few days before I decide.”


She leaned back and stood, turning around and spreading her cheeks so the world got another view of her plugged backside.


“Thanks for watching everyone!” she said excitedly, “And don’t forget, you can DM me and become my toy too!”


With that said, David cut the chat.


“That’s a wrap!” he called from the other room.


The chat scene continued on Sierra’s computer but the video feed paused with a still shot of Sierra spreading her cheeks.


Sierra stood on shaky legs and walked out of her room. She didn’t bother getting dressed and it didn’t surprise her at all to see David wasn’t wearing pants. After their last video review had ended in them masturbating but staying off each other she had fully expected clothes to be optional.


Only the fact that she had just came twice, hard, kept her from reaching straight for David’s giant rod. He’d abstained from stroking himself too much during the show. Both out of diligence for his job and out of the hopes that Sierra would want to take their relationship further this time.


“Somebody enjoyed the show I see,” she said with a smirk.


“Well, yeah,” he said back as he looked her up and down. She was truly a blonde goddess. It helped her tummy wriggled slightly as her toy moved again.


“Give me a hand with this?” she asked before turning and leaning across the table.


“Are you sure?” David asked, more than ready to finally get into Sierra. He stood quickly and his cock aimed directly at her on autopilot.


“The plug,” Sierra clarified as she spread her cheeks. “Pull out my plug and whats-her-name.”


She knew what David had been thinking and she knew what she was thinking herself.


“David – I think I want to be with you. I know I do.”


He perked up immediately.


“But what we’re doing here is business and beating it – can we hold back at least a little for each other? At least one actual date?”


When he paused she added, “I’ve got an idea to make today worth your while even if I’m not ready for that yet.”


David sighed but nodded. His cock wilted but he made himself take a deep breath and tamp down how he really felt. He was starting to feel used.


Well paid, but could Sierra just be messing with his feelings to get more out of him?


Ignoring that inner monologue, David reached forward and grasped the base of the butt plug. It took all his willpower to not touch every part of Sierra that he could see. Instead he slid the pink toy out and dropped it into the kitchen sink quickly. He didn’t see Sherrie slide out as he turned but Sierra quickly caught the toy as she was evacuated.


Sierra followed behind momentarily and dropped Sherrie into the sink as well, where she washed her thoroughly with dish soap.


Sputtering, Sherrie carefully held Tom up in her hand and yelled upward: “I paid you! You gotta let us go!”


Sierra and David leaned forward to look at the little woman, then shared a long look themselves.


“Well,” Sierra admitted reluctantly, “She did pay us and that was a great show.”


David hid his surprise, then realized he recognized her tone. Sierra was still playing.


“I’d hate to be known for not keeping my word,” he agreed.


“How about…” Sierra tapped on her chin thoughtfully, “How about one more little thing and we’ll set you free. Full size and everything.”


Sherrie almost squealed in excitement. If after everything it really was a game and a show to them...she’d never volunteer for anything like this again but the very idea was incredibly hot. She’d need to watch her own video for sure. And maybe she’d play a similar game with her next tiny.


“Okay! Okay! Just full-size me after!”


She looked down at Tom in her hand. Handsome, disoriented, still-near-panic Tom.


“We’re gonna make it alright!” she said, and he gave her a dazed thumbs-up.


While this occurred, Sierra mouthed to David: “Go sit on the couch!”


He kept his poker face on and turned to do her bidding. Sierra kept her smile on and carefully picked Sherrie up, bringing her toward the living room where David was sitting, pantless, on the couch.


She was happy to see that their best-friend-maybe-romance hadn’t deadened his ability to read her intentions. He didn’t know exactly what she was planning but his cock was rock hard again.


His big, huge, veiny- Sierra had to stop herself from staring.


“Now Sherrie,” she said to the tiny woman as she sat her on the coffee table – her view of David carefully blocked by a large candle, “Why don’t you put Tom somewhere he’ll be more comfortable?”


Sierra winked at the woman, and Sherrie turned red.


“Um, do you mind honey?” she asked her tiny boyfriend.


To her surprise he nodded enthusiastically.


“I may never get the chance to do this without dying!” he yelled up to her.


Sherrie didn’t waste any time: Tom was about the size of a medium dildo to her, and despite everything she was soaking wet.


Sierra almost came herself as she watched Sherrie work the little man into her tiny snatch.


“Now you wanna watch me-” Sherrie started to ask, loving how Tom felt inside of her. She was more than ready to start masturbating herself, finally.


Instead Sierra picked her up once again, less gently than she just had.


“Now I wanna use you,” she said over Sherrie’s surprised squeak, “But hold still this time.”


“What are you doing?” Sherrie yelled upward, confused and now terrified, “What are you-”


When she looked upward and saw David’s smiling face she stopped talking. And when she felt Sierra’s grip shift to wrap around each of her legs she drew breath to scream.


Sierra didn’t give her the chance.


She’d never done it before, but she’d watched plenty of videos. Without any particular finesse she lowered Sherrie toward the tip of David’s cock, which he was holding upright for her, and pulled Sherrie’s legs apart. Almost instantly Tom’s tiny form dropped out of her and landed directly on David’s precum leaking slit.


And just as fast, Sierra yanked down on the little woman and jammed her onto David’s cock like the stroker she now was.


David almost shouted in excitement. He loved strokers, and now the woman he loved was yanking one all the way down his cock. The little woman was obviously trying to scream but he knew from experience the only sounds a stroker made were tiny wheezes and slippery noises.


“Whoa!” he said as Sierra finished stretching Sherrie’s body all the way down his cock.


Part of him wished she tied the toy’s legs under his balls; that would mean condom. And that would mean sex.


But instead she looked up at him as she wrapped Sherrie’s legs around his base.


“Don’t hold back,” she told him, “Just let it all out, she can take it.”


Damn right she can, he thought as Sierra’s hand started pulling the toy up and down his length.


Sierra couldn’t help smiling as she finally actually stroked David’s length. As odd as it sounded given her current profession she actually hadn’t been with that many guys. Or at least full-sized guys. David was close to the largest and she knew more than big enough for her.


She’d also never used a stroker before either. It was almost mesmerizing how Sherrie’s little body molded around David’s cock.


When she pulled down, Sherrie’s breasts bulged outward and stretched until just her wide-eyed head remained undistorted. When she dragged her up she could see the little woman try to draw a breath to scream.


Amazing! she thought as she stroked her best friend even faster.


“Sierra I’m gonna-”


“It’s okay!” she said again as she stroked faster, “Do it! Just go!”


His massive balls tensed up and Sierra couldn’t help but notice his cock got even bigger under her stroking hand. Then he groaned and she felt his load travel through the shaft and directly into Sherrie. Sierra didn’t stop stroking and David didn’t stop cumming until a stunning amount of his seed was leaking out of their stroker’s imperfect seal.


When it was obvious her squeezing hand was uncomfortable on David’s post-orgasm cock, Sierra pinched Sherrie’s head and slipped the stroker off of David. She tried to ignore how much jizz spilled out of the tiny’s snatch as her body regained its previous shape with stunning speed.


David could only sit on the couch and breath heavily. Every so often his legs shook slightly and Sierra giggled.


“Guess I did a good job, huh?”


He nodded.


“Oh yeah.”


Sherrie’s body finally snapped back to its regular shape. She lay on the coffee table unmoving as she mentally tried to wrap her head around what had just happened.


What was likely her new future.


She barely noticed that a jizz-covered Tom slid out of her snatch as well as copious amounts of David’s fluids.


“So does that make us-?” David asked Sierra above the tortured tinies.


“I guess we could say that,” Sierra said with a smile, standing up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.


It took all her effort to not reach down and give his massive rod a kiss too. She knew she’d appreciate it more after an actual romantic date or two, even though they’d been best friends forever.


David’s smile from that kiss wildly outweighed even the strength of his orgasm moments earlier.


“You’re an amazing guy David,” she said, “And I thought a lot about this-” she gestured at everything around them, including Sherrie who was still recovering, “-and you’ve-”


Sherrie groaned as her hero confessed her love to this guy who she didn’t even know. She guessed he was the cameraman, but it sounded too soppy and emotional for him to be brand new to-


Get it together! she told herself as she reached down and picked up Tom. He squirmed in her hand but when she wiped semen from his face he was looking up at her hopefully.


Then she looked up and lost her own hope. David and Sierra were looking down at her.


“Yeah,” he said with a sigh, “I guess we probably should. We did make a ton of money.”


Sherrie gulped nervously as Sierra reached for her once more.


***


It took two full days for Sherrie to regain her nerve. But once she did she found herself leaving a positive review of Sierra’s OnlyShrinks website.


And encouraging others to volunteer to be part of the show, just like she did.


After all, the couple had offered her a ‘finder’s fee’ for volunteers that mentioned her name. She smiled as she filled out applications on her roommates’ behalf. And she couldn’t help but wonder which one she’d be given as commission.


Setting the New Record by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

To the readers: Part of this story is based generally on a video by Qido2001 (20001?) called ‘Setting the New Record.’ I’m a big fan but it seems like this video is hard to find on non-sketchy websites. Qido I believe is on Patreon and putting out sweet content every so often so check them out. And be careful if you look for that video lest your computer get an STD.

There will also be an ‘extra’ video from our heroine at the end involving not-quite scat and similar. Not my usual vein of writing but if we’re pretending these are people making videos for money I think we all know somebody who would watch this part.



David leaned back on the couch and Sierra snuggled up next to him. He let out a sigh of contentment and smiled as their movie played. He then struggled to contain his urge to leap in terror as the killer burst out of a closet and began chasing the unlucky campers again. David was an easy mark for scary movies.


“You weenie!” she laughed and smacked him lightly on the thigh.


“I’m not a -holy shi!”


On screen someone had just been impaled by a small tree. In the real world Sierra laughed while David tried to calm himself down.


The day after filming their last video they had finally gone on an actual date. The friends had gone out to dinner and on ‘dates’ for years but never as possibly more than friends. With all the barriers they’d broken over the past several weeks it felt completely natural. They’d had a few drinks, enjoyed a good meal, and at the end of the night…


Sierra had given him a peck on the cheek instead of inviting him up to her apartment. It seemed silly since they even had keys to each other’s apartments, but to both of them it felt right. They’d spent the evening and following day really thinking about their relationship and their feelings despite both their urges to throw themselves on each other.


Leading to takeout Chinese food and tonight’s movie.


To them both it felt completely natural and ‘right’ to do these everyday things without all the sexual tension of the recent weeks.


But by the time the credits were rolling on the single surviving teenager, both were feeling the tension.


“I know we wanted to take it slow,” David started to say, but Sierra put a finger on his lips.


“I do, as weird as it sounds,” she interrupted, “So let’s just see each other tomorrow, okay?”


Ten minutes later they were both masturbating furiously in the comfort of their own homes.


I’m making my move tomorrow, David thought after he finished.


Tomorrow for sure, Sierra thought as she cleaned her screaming toy off in the sink, I’ll get my nerve to do it tomorrow.


She felt utterly ridiculous but had to admit it to herself: David was amazing. And she didn’t want to screw this up, no matter how unlikely that was. He was the first person she felt like she had a true connection with and she’d half-ignored him for far too long. The last thing she wanted was to move too fast.


The cognitive dissonance between their current project that was going to let them retire crazy early and her odd hesitation about their real relationship wasn’t lost on her.


Or David, who was currently over-analyzing the situation in a fit of post-orgasm clarity. He fell asleep that night worried once more that Sierra wasn’t actually interested in him.


When they met in the morning to make sure they were ready for their next video she gave him a kiss on the cheek and had his favorite type of latte waiting for him. All his doubts vanished at her smile, and Sierra found herself wishing they didn’t have a video to shoot before she finally took David to bed.


***


“Hi everyone!” Chelsea said with a smile and a wave, leaning toward the camera.


“Heeey!” Sierra said with matching enthusiasm.


The two girls were sitting on Sierra’s bed. It had been done up with a rainbow bedspread and they’d had a good time decorating her room with posters of old boy bands and female pop stars. It wasn’t unrecognizable but it was close. The room was also every stereotype of a teenager’s room that the pair could think of.


They were both also fully dressed, uncharacteristically. Chelsea wore jeans and a casual t-shirt, while Sierra had a tight black crop-top and a black short skirt. Without panties but no one could see that part yet.


“I’m so happy you’re here!” Sierra announced while Chelsea produced a short, broad box from just out of view of the camera.


She stood up and twirled, letting her skirt flutter just enough to show her bottom.


Facing the camera again she leaned forward and showed off her cleavage while Chelsea started opening the box.


“We-” she pointed at Chelsea and herself, “Are setting out to break a record today!”


Chelsea waved excitedly then reached into the box.


“It probably won’t be official, but I’m gonna be the girl with the most tinies -” Chelsea produced a two-inch tiny between her fingers and dangled her upside down, “Up my butt!”


Sierra turned and pointed to her backside with a giggle. While she wasn’t looking Chelsea stuffed the little tiny into her mouth and swallowed fast. By the time Sierra turned around Chelsea was just smiling at the camera again with a grin.


“So I’m sure we’ve all seen that video by Nova with the funnel,” Chelsea said as Sierra moved back on the bed, “But we’re gonna beat her by at least twenty!”


She leaned the box toward the camera and showed a crowd of tinies, all panicking.


“In here we’ve got one-hundred-” she winked at the camera, “- two-inchers, all volunteers from our really awesome viewers!”


The truth was only about ten were volunteers, and Sierra and David had charged them handsomely to be part of the video. This time their foreshadowing comments were much more over-the-top but since the volunteers were all men those comments were completely ignored. The rest had been acquired by the trio over the past several days from local malls, the beach, and a cheerleading competition. None of the trio had admitted to each other how many they actually shrunk by mutual agreement; a hundred had been placed in the box yesterday.


More than one hundred and fifty had been shrunk in total, but shrinking people was hungry work. Not to mention several had been stepped on by the surrounding crowd, kicked into the distance on accident, or fed to a particularly hungry looking stray dog. Sierra had even been caught by a cheerleading coaching while shrinking multiple brunettes, but the coach had accepted one of the tinies as a vibrating bribe and inserted her before Sierra even started to walk away.


“And Sierra here is gonna blow that old record out of the water!”


Sierra knelt onto all fours and shook her backside toward the camera. She flipped her skirt up above her waist then leaned forward onto her chest and used her hands to pry her cheeks apart.


“No funnel needed for this girl!” she said with a giggle.


Chelsea picked out her first tiny and held him up to her eye. Luckily this was one of the actual volunteers who was misguidedly excited to be there.


“Let’s do this!” he yelled up to her. Chelsea was excited to see he had a raging erection and stunning lack of self preservation.


“Ready for number one?” she asked Sierra.


“I’ve been ready!” was the response.


Without any further ado, Chelsea lowered her hand toward her best friend’s backdoor. She had pre-lubricated herself a little but both girls knew two-inch tinies wouldn’t give her any problems.


The little man let out an excited yell and Chelsea pushed him through his friend’s sphincter easily.


“Here we go!” Sierra said happily.


Her first tiny of the day was wiggling gently but she knew that wouldn’t last long as it got crowded.


Chelsea held tiny number two up the camera and shook her gently. This tiny was too terrified to do more than squeak in terror, so Chelsea slid her home where she vanished in a moment.


“Two!” she said happily.


She continued the ritual of holding up the tinies for the main camera for several more, but as they got more terrified and harder to pretend they were actually volunteers she did this less.


“You bitch! You terrible-!” one tried to yell, but Chelsea rammed her against Sierra’s sphincter with her whole body and pushed on her midsection until she was consumed and almost folded in half.


“There’s twelve,” she announced.


Sierra let out an authentic delighted sigh. It really did feel good to have so many little vibrators in her backdoor. But they had planned for the very real anatomic truths they would have to deal with.


Chelsea broke out some premade small posters she’d made to describe this process. Small stick figures appeared to be rolling through an almost square tube accompanied by smiley faces and childish arrows.


Sierra shifted to lay on her left side, letting the small crowd tumble further into her colon, then rolled on the bed to further aid them on their journey. As they went deeper it was less satisfying for her but a gentle press to the right side of her abdomen revealed a gently moving mass of humanity at the start of her colon.


“I think I just made room,” she said, and Chelsea pointed to her poster indicating that Sierra had just moved most of the tinies deeper into her colon.


“Good, get that hole ready for more!” Chelsea said excitedly as she picked up more tinies.


The next bunch went into the blonde easily as well and she repeated the process. This time she sat up and pushed on her stomach with a smile.


“This is easy,” she told the camera, “I didn’t realize how hungry my butt was!”


“We’re only at thirty-one,” Chelsea said as she picked up another, “Hope it’s not filling up!”


“That record is mine!” Sierra responded, snatching two tinies out of the box.


“Goddess!” one yelled up, “You’re the greatest e-mphhhh!”


Sierra rolled onto her side and inserted him before bothering to hear what he had to say. The second went in screaming.


“Thirty-three now!” she announced.


It was harder to disguise her voice than she expected; she really was having a great time. But it was hard to ignore that her entire abdomen felt like it was writhing.


Is a hundred going to fit? she wondered.


Chelsea got her for forty rapidly.


After another side to side shuffling Sierra felt her abdominal squirming slow as the crowd consolidated into her transverse colon. Neither she nor Chelsea knew that for sure, but they had done as much research into their goal as they cold, and the hope was that each length of her colon could expand to ‘store’ more tinies as she stuffed more in. David had weighed in too and suggested how to position herself to make them fall further into herself.


Tiny forty-one was a screaming blonde who had been planning on going to college next year. She fell into Sierra’s colon and landed on number thirty-two who had strategically and carefully been pushing toward Sierra’s opening.


He was having the best time of his life, still falsely believing he was getting out of this because he’d paid for the experience. A little blonde (not that he could see her hair in the darkness of his goddess’s rectum) falling on him just made it even better.


“Ow, shit!” he yelled, “Stop screaming!”


Forty-one stopped screaming when forty-two, forty-three, and forty-four all dropped on her simultaneously. It was getting squeezed tight again.


Thirty-two shrugged mentally when he was pushed against the blonde.


“When in Rome, right?” he asked her in the darkness. She sobbed as he positioned himself differently behind her, too disoriented to notice.


The next several tinies landed directly on the pair, pushing forty-one harder onto thirty-two, who ‘accidentally’ pushed his rock hard cock into her own backdoor.


She tried to panic and shove him away but the crowd above them kept growing in weight and he didn’t even try to stop from sliding into the all the way.


His groan of pleasure and her scream of anger was overwhelmed by the panicked shouts of everyone around them. Then the world moved.


“How are you feeling, hot stuff?” Chelsea asked Sierra as she smacked her friend’s backside.


Sierra was rolling on the bed again to try and get more tinies further into her descending colon, but it was becoming obvious that they were too packed in for this strategy to do much more good.


“I think…” she groaned as she crawled onto all fours again, “A hundred might be a bit much. I swear I bet there’s some fucking going on in there with all the movement.”


Chelsea playfully crawled under her friend’s tummy and put her ear near her belly button. She hear nothing but screaming and smiled as she crawled back out.


“It sounds like they’re having fun for sure!” she said with a giggle, before leaning in and licking Sierra’s backdoor.


Tiny number thirty-two was still balls deep in the blonde, and unknown to him in the darkness forty-one’s mouth was currently filled by forty-two’s much larger rod. This was purely by accident, but forty-two wasn’t complaining. His own face was unfortunately wedged in someone’s armpit.


Chelsea continued counting out loud playfully as she added tinies to Chelsea’s rectum. There were no more repositioning attempts; it was pretty clear that the tiny blonde was just running out of space.


Number seventy-three happily let himself slide into Sierra’s asshole. Until Chelsea’s pushing finger rammed him hard against the mass of humanity that was filling Sierra’s rectum to almost overflowing.


“Getting some resistance here,” Chelsea said as she stuffed in four more.


“Keep going,” Sierra groaned, no acting needed to show her discomfort.


“Eighty-two,” Chelsea muttered, then let out a whoop of surprise.


Number eighty-two squeezed back out of Sierra’s rectum with a shout, propelled by her own desire to escape this nightmare and there simply being no more room for her. She let out her own yell of success followed by a scream.


“Get in there, you!” Chelsea told her with a laugh, shoving her back into her friend again.


“How are we doing?” Sierra asked with a groan, “I don’t know how much more I can do!”


Number eighty-two popped back out again, and Chelsea used two fingers to shove her as far into her friend’s backdoor as possible. It was very obvious from that feel that there wasn’t much more room.


“Two more?” Chelsea asked as she snatched up four more tinies, “That’ll make eighty-six?”


“Wouldn’t two get me to shiiiiit!” Sierra groaned as all four were shoved inside of her rapid-fire.


This time Chelsea had to hold her hand over her friend’s anus to keep a tiny or two from being squeezed back out. She was careful to allow enough room for some good camera shots but not enough for a toy to escape.


“Okay, that was four,” she admitted to her friend. “Now the toughest part,” she continued saying to the camera with a large wink.


Chelsea held up a small butt plug with a heart-shaped jewel.


“The what?”


Sierra squeezed her cheeks together; she could feel someone almost escaping and even trying to clench herself shut made other areas contract. They’d talked about this part but hadn’t gone into much detail, unfortunately. She looked back at Chelsea but couldn’t see what her friend was doing.


“You have to be able to stand up without losing any, duh,” Chelsea said.


“Hey no wait I-!”


Chelsea crushed three hands when she pushed the plug into her friend. There was a moment where she wasn’t sure if it would fit; Sierra’s ring had no problem stretching around it but she was so stuffed with toys it didn’t quite ‘squeeze’ in like it should have. But afters several tense seconds she watched Sierra’s anus contract around the plug’s neck until only the base remained.


Sierra could only groan. She should have expected the plug but with her insides so full thinking at all was getting difficult.


“Up, up!” Chelsea urged.


She had to help Sierra stand, but the blonde made it without losing any tinies.


“I made it!” she said happily to the camera, making sure the camera could see her abdomen.


Sierra couldn’t see it until she reviewed the video, but her colon was mildly distended and outlined on her pale skin. Small and indistinct movements were obvious above her belly button, and later when David edited the video he added a zoomed in view accompanied by the sound of a screaming crowd.


She turned around and flipped her skirt up again from where it had fallen; the camera zoomed in to show the jewel and a single small hand trying to push its way to freedom.


“Please tell me we got the record,” she said to Chelsea when she turned back around.


Her friend shrugged as she picked up two remaining tinies.


“I’ll call Guinness?” she said with a laugh, “If eighty-six isn’t a record then the system is rigged.”


“Let’s call it eighty-seven,” Sierra said with a not-quite forced smile.


She took one of the tinies from Chelsea and the girls tapped their tiny’s heads together like a drinking custom. The screaming tinies vanished into the girls’ mouths.


As a pair the girls looked at the camera, swallowed, and started waving goodbye.


“Thank you for watching me set the record!” Sierra said.


“Catch us next time!” Chelsea blew the camera a kiss.


In the next room, David set a time marker on his cameras and camera drones but left them running. Several in another room he activated and was relieved when they turned on without a hitch.


“That’s a wrap!” he yelled into the bedroom, “And that’s a record for sure unless we start counting those eating contests, but that’s crap!”


He heard a muffled ‘Oh thank Odin’ from Sierra, then rapid shuffling toward the bathroom.


A glance at his active drones showed Sierra rushing toward the bathtub as Chelsea came out to get a drink of water.


“That was actually really fun,” she said as there was a groan and small shout from the restroom, “Glad it wasn’t me though, I can barely take a small dick back there let alone a crowd.”


David almost spit out his own drink laughing. He’d definitely imagined what it would feel like to nail Chelsea; she was the smallest adult he knew and was likely tighter than an angry monkey’s fist. And that horniness had existed long before their current ‘business’ venture.


Down boy! he told his penis, Eye on the prize!


In the restroom her relationship with David was the furthest thing from Sierra’s mind.


Twenty minutes later Sierra came out of the restroom on wobbly legs and looking pale. She went directly to coffee machine and poured herself a mug.


“Please tell me we don’t need to do that one again,” she said as she sipped.


“We got all the footage we’d ever want,” David said as Chelsea enthusiastically agreed.


He spun his laptop around so she could see that he was already mid-editing.


“It’ll be a day or two before the edited version is up but we’ve got the whole thing from a bunch of angles. Great work with acting like it was fun,” he added, “We could both tell that was getting kinda rough at the end.”


“You’ve got no idea,” she replied, “I don’t think I’ll aim for more than a few back there for a long time.”


She paused with her eyes wide open and put a hand on her stomach quickly.


“Be right back!” she said with a gasp and she rushed back to the restroom.


“Those cameras are still going, right?” Chelsea asked as she started boiling some water on the oven in the largest pot they had.


“Well they were just getting some crowd shots, they’re actually getting pretty far up the side of the tub.”


Chelsea looked at the screen just in time to see someone almost climb halfway up the side of the tub before falling back down. That same someone was crushed by Sierra’s foot as her friend hurried into the tub and squatted down again.


“Feels a little weird to watch this part,” she said as she reached into the box with the few remaining tinies.


She dropped four of the remaining few into her purse. Then added two more after a pause.


“Gonna be a money maker,” David replied, “But I totally get you.”


Chelsea picked out one more tiny and slipped the screaming blonde into her mouth.


“Need a hand with her?” she asked playfully as she let the tiny peek out from between her lips.


The little woman held out a hand in a plea for help that made David chuckle.


“Oh no, we’re gonna be great.”


****


It wasn’t until that evening that Sierra’s stomach settled down. David pampered her through the day as he could; he was busy editing their live footage into a good curated video. Luckily the most time consuming thing they had to work on took little effort and taking care of her made David feel surprisingly good.


“Finally, that’s the last of them!” he announced as he finished pouring the last batch of tinies into the pot of boiling water.


He’d scooped them out of the tub in bunches in a mixing bowl, soaked them in soapy water, then began cycling them through their improvised sanitation situation. They fell into the boiling water where their screams were cut off rapidly under the rolling boil. Once they were all out of the tub Sierra had taken her own full shower, emerging fifteen minutes after starting with a handful of tinies that had been slipping their way to freedom.


Sierra set a timer for five minutes. That, according to the internet, was enough time to boil a tiny clean.


“It’s so weird!” she said from the couch as David sat back down, “We’ve both eaten tinies off the ground and who knows where they’ve been?”


He laughed; he knew what she was getting at.


“Yeah, well think of this as double duty,” he reminded her, “Clean enough to eat and for that torture comp video we might make someday.”


She patted on the couch next to her and David sat; she leaned in to put her head on his chest.


“That kinda sucked but was actually really fun,” she admitted. “I feel like there’s still a few in me.”


As if someone heard her, Sierra felt a stirring in her guts. It felt close to her backdoor once more but this time the pressure wasn’t overwhelming and she didn’t have the urge to run to the restroom. In fact, it felt just like if she’d slipped a few into herself before finally sealing the deal with her new boyfriend.


So she sat up from David and made a show of pulling off her panties from below her skirt.


“Pants off,” she ordered.


David didn’t hesitate but as he yanked his jeans down he said: “Are you sure? Like-”


Sierra wrapped her hands around his cock and aimed him upwards as she straddled him.


“How long have you loved me?” she asked him as she held herself just above his rod. She could feel the heat radiating from him. It had been months since she’d had a full-size man inside of her. And probably never since someone who she felt so strongly about.


She’d denied it for years but she loved David too, even if she couldn’t bring herself to say it out loud yet.


“Uh uh – years? You never-”


Sierra sank down onto David until her buttocks were resting on his thighs. His length barely stroked her cervix and she knew if they got rough she’d be bruised. And it would be worth it.


She leaned forward and kissed him deeply.


“Sorry I took so long,” she told him as she began slowly sliding up and down.


“Forgiven,” he breathed back before pulling her back into the kiss.


Twenty minutes later Sierra was sprawled out on the couch with David’s seed splattered across what felt like most of her abdomen. He’d pulled out at the last second since they hadn’t used a condom. As she caught her breath he brought her back a towel.


“Worth the wait?” he asked with a grin, looking down at his still half-erect cock.


He’d waited years for this moment and it was obvious his cock wasn’t done – but Sierra clearly was. The blonde looked exhausted beyond all reasoning and -


Is that? he wondered as he looked at her partially visible backdoor.


“Totally,” she replied as she carefully wiped herself off, “But I think someone’s interrupting my post glow.”


David leaned forward and pinched the top half of the very first tiny to be inserted. There were still several in her rectum but his enthusiasm about the situation had given him more energy: he knew his goddess was having sex and thought it was well worth what he paid to be part of the video.


“Hell yeah!” the little man shouted, “That was awesome!”


To David’s ears it wasn’t quite squeaking but Sierra’s heavy breathing still drowned out any useful words.


“Now can you change me back?!?” the little man yelled, “I’ve got kids that need-”


“The rest are way over,” David told Sierra as he walked into the kitchen, “But can you restart that timer? One more for the pot.”


The little man splashed into the water with a scream.


“But I paid you!” he tried to yell before the rolling boiling water yanked him under, but David was already walking away.


The happy couple sat back on the couch and relaxed, neither bothering to put clothes back on.


“So, uh,” David started to say to her as they both looked at his mostly hard rod, “I totally get it if you’re exhausted and all but-”


“Oh no,” Sierra said with a smile, “I’m on the pill, you outweigh me by like a hundred pounds, and I’ve been an idiot for friend zoning you like I did.”


She put a hand on his thigh.


“My safe word is ‘sandwich,’ but I can’t use it if my mouth is full.”


“So like uh-”


Sierra grabbed his hand and put it on the back of her head. Her own hand made sure he grasped firmly.


“You held back for years,” she said as she looked down at his still-hard rod, “Let’s get some of that out of your sysg-ggaah!”

David had gotten the hint.


So worth the wait, he thought as he tested Sierra’s non-existent gag reflex.


***


This is the end of the chapter. Consider the rest a ‘bonus’ video.


Warning: Includes ‘clean’ scat.


David and Sierra are finally hooking up. Dozens of tinies are still on the stove boiling to be sterilized, and when done they’ve been getting packed into ziploc baggies and tucked into the produce shelf of the fridge.


And on the day David has their record-setting video edited and uploaded he shows Sierra what else they recorded.


“So you really think people are going to watch this?” she asked incredulously. It wasn’t quite like anything else she’d ever seen. And she was still pretty uncertain about having done this part of the video as well.


“Somebody will, I guarantee it,” he replied, “And knowing our viewers probably a lot more than either of us expect. Plus I bet an endorsement from the Colo-Cleanse company. You ready?”


“Uh, sure.”


Sierra settled onto David’s lap and he pressed play on the video.


On screen there was, briefly, the blank white sides of her bathtub. And then…


Sierra groaned and held her abdomen as she rushed into the restroom. A brief glance in the mirror showed her makeup was holding up well but her stomach was telling her otherwise.


Before anything could happen she stepped into the tub and squatted back on her heels.


“Oh this is gonna be weird,” she said aloud as she reached between her legs and grasped the jeweled base of her butt plug and tried to pull on it.


The act of squatting had increased the pressure in her abdomen alarmingly and she wasn’t sure if she’d throw up before she could-


The jeweled plug pulled free and Sierra almost shouted in relief. There had been no worry about it getting stuck; she had done larger before.


Sounds she didn’t care to mention happened immediately.


Without any pause between, several tiny bodies followed the plug out. Each had a moment to scream before they landed on the floor of the tub.


“What is wrong with-” one tried to yell out as she stopped rolling along the porcelain.


Her almost finished question was cut off by a groan from Sierra and another dozen tinies almost launching from her anus from the pressure. More screams rang out with thumps and thuds and other unmentionable noises as the crowd was finally able to escape Sierra’s rectum.


“Oh shit,” she moaned as she felt little bodies crowding her feet. Sierra didn’t try to adjust, just lifted slightly on her legs then lowered her butt again to cause another exodus. Each tiny that shot out almost felt like a strange anal bead and she considered herself lucky that it wasn’t starting to hurt.


After several minutes her legs began to wobble and she stood carefully, pulling herself up using the shelf. A glance down showed her a mostly angry and disoriented crowd of tinies that weren’t *quite* the right color but saw none of the major things she’d been hoping to avoid. Her pre video cleanout had gone very well apparently.


Before her insides could betray her again she stepped out of her skirt and got completely naked.


“Here,” she said to the crowd that was, mostly, trying to run away from her, “Have a rinse.”


Using the detachable shower head she started to hose down the crowd, pushing them toward the drain. None were small enough to slip through but no one appreciated the higher pressure water jet they were being hit with.


Sierra turned and squatted again to face the crowd with her backdoor. She switched the head to a gentler spray and aimed it at her anus before bearing down again. The water helped more of the tinies slide out and fall screaming to the tub, and this time her insides were very determined to expel as many as possible.


By the time these spasms let Sierra go she was on all fours in the child’s pose, intermittently passing gas and tinies in pairs and triplets versus the tens and fifteens from several minutes prior.


When it felt like she could stand again Sierra made herself get up and gently rinsed her lower half with water. Idly she kicked the tinies that had been pushed toward her back into the crowd near the drain.


“No way that’s all of you,” she said before wincing briefly. Another tiny slipped out of her and hit the floor after a longer fall and scream.


“Might be a long day.”


Before the could actually leave the restroom she had pulled out two more and tossed them unceremoniously into the tub.


Her stomach had mostly settled by the time she was dressed again and walking out to talk to David.


The video faded out as several of the actual paying volunteers cornered tiny number forty-one, who number thirty-two had held so tightly during their expulsion he’d remained balls deep in her asshole the entire time.


“She’s got two more holes!” thirty-two announced, still certain he was going to be regrown and determined to have a good time. He forcefully rolled onto his back, pulling the blonde into position on top of him.


She tried to get free but before she could even truly get started multiple other tinies were pushing their way into her other holes, cutting off her screams as she saw a line forming.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13313