Shrinking Diary (Gentle GTS story - slow shrink) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

And now for something a bit different. I think this is the first GTS/ Shrink story I have written in first person, just trying it out, let me know what you think.  Also it is a completely gentle story as well.

The story format follows a guy who accidentally drinks a shrinking serum and his wife comes home to discover he is slowly shrinking...

Hope you enjoy this.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 7553 Read: 47899 Published: July 25 2023 Updated: April 05 2024

1. Day 1 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Day 1 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Day 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

4. Day 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

5. Day 3 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

6. Day 3 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

7. Day 3 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

8. Day 4 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

9. Day 4 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

10. Day 4 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

11. Day 4 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

Day 1 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Shrinking Diary

Day 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 1

 

It was the bottle, it very clearly said "DO NOT DRINK", I know my wife works in medical studies, she worked on shrinking technology, at Pharma-Kleine, I know that. But I don't know … something pulled me to the bottle like a moth to a flame. 

 

I suppose I kinda wanted to feel closer to her again. 

 

She's been working late so much recently. I just wanted to see what it would be like to have a little bit of the serum. 

 

To be fair the liquid was quite tasty and it felt warm all over my body as I sat back on the sofa at home. 

 

I just sat there feeling my body throbbing and humming like it was vibrating. It was kinda fun. 

 

I knew I was safe, my wife was an expert in this stuff. 

 

Also, if it was not really supposed to be drunk, why did she leave it in our house? 

 

I remember holding the TV remote and seeing how it looked normal size in my hand, then a few minutes later the remote looked bigger and the sofa seemed deeper. 

 

It was really trippy. My clothes were starting to feel baggy around me.

 

The front door banged shut. I checked the time; it was late again. 

 

"Hey," I heard my wife, Gemma, call out for me. 

 

"Hey, I'm in the sitting room," I replied anxiously. 

 

I looked over as she walked in. She was wearing her business outfit for work. She looked down at me and frowned. 

 

"Have you been on the sofa all afternoon?" She asked in disappointment. 

 

I couldn't help but shrug. 

 

"John, I've told you; you need to get outside and get some fresh air. Fine so you lost your job, but… you know… you need to get back on your feet," 

 

I nodded. 

 

"Sorry," I said. 

 

"Don't be sorry to me darling, I’m just trying to help you," she said sympathetically, giving me a light kiss on my forehead. 

 

"How was your day?" I asked as I watched her head to the fridge to grab some milk. 

 

"Oh yeah fine… Err…  John…" she walked back into the sitting room holding the medical bottle. "I hope you've not taken any of this?"

 

I looked at the bottle wide eyed and gave my best innocent expression. 

 

"I can see the cap has been removed and there's less liquid in here, you haven't drunk from this have you?" She asked in concern. 

 

"Erm…" I stammered. "Well, I just…"

 

"How much?" She demanded, stomping towards me angrily. "This is confidential and prototype stuff, how much?" 

 

"Erm… like… I dunno, a few mouthfuls," 

 

"Mouthfuls?" She repeated in shock. Her eyes wide and her face a mask of worry. "Oh god John, that's… we've only been testing a few drops of the stuff on test subjects…"

 

"Oh… shit," I replied, "sorry…" 

 

She looked at me as if I was a complete dick head. 

 

Well, I was a dick head I suppose. I couldn't argue with that. I drank the bottle that said "DO NOT DRINK", what had I expected to happen? A reward?

 

But I suppose I had to try. 

 

"Why did you have it back at home?" I asked with concern. 

 

"Because…" she trailed off looking embarrassed. 

 

"What's it going to do to me?" I asked, looking down in concern. 

 

"Well, a pipette of this stuff shrinks people about a foot in size…" she said. 

 

"Oh shit," I replied. "You've got an antidote though… right?" I asked hopefully. 

 

"Not one that's safe for testing yet, Oh John… how could you…"

End Notes:

This is me trying something new, a new style of writing in first person. Let me know your thoughts on this


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 1 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

"Why is it here at home then?" I demanded, standing up and pausing and realising that my head was up to her shoulders, whereas normally I was taller than her. 

 

She looked down at my face in horror. 

 

"It's already started," she said in concern. "Do you feel okay?" She asked. 

 

"Yeah… just a bit hot and… a little bit dizzy I suppose," I replied. "Gemma, why is it at home?"

 

"Okay… I was planning to sell it…"

 

"But…"

 

"Look, you've lost your job recently and I didn't get the promotion and pay rise and stuff and we've got the finance on the house issues, then we've got the medical bills for my dad… I just… I just thought…" 

 

John held his hand up and gestured for her to come down to him. 

 

Gemma's eyes were welling up with tears. 

 

"I'm sorry…" she said as she bent over and lowered her larger head down towards me. She was beautiful. I loved her. 

 

"Don't be sorry to me," I replied and pressed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face down to mine and embraced her warmly. We kissed. A warm and loving kiss we hadn't enjoyed for weeks now. 

 

The stress of work, and financial woes had taken its toll on our marriage. But it all just melted away. 

 

We ended our embrace and kissing after a while. 

 

"Okay, so sell it then," I finally said. "You've lined up a buyer?" I asked. She nodded glumly. 

 

"And can we get me an antidote?" I asked my wife. 

 

She shrugged, still glum. 

 

"I'll try John… I don't know… I just hope… you don't get too small and it's irreversible…"

 

"Irreversible?" I repeated in panic. 

 

"Yeah, well you're the dimwit who drank it, it's designed for medical purposes to shrink tumours and stuff, not whole entire morons like you!" She growled. 

 

"Oh…"

 

"Yeah, oh!" She said. "Well," she smiled nervously. "You can make yourself useful and at least keep a diary so we can track your size regression and rate of shrinkage and make sure you record how you feel and other stuff, okay?" 

 

"Okay," I replied, just the idea of that helped me feel a little better. "Yeah, I'll write the diary," I replied. "I made dinner, it's in the slow cooker," I nodded towards the kitchen. 

 

"Aww, love you," Gemma said and kissed me on the lips and then headed into the kitchen to serve dinner. 

 

When dinner was served, I remember sitting at the table and realising how much smaller I was by how high the table top felt. I could still eat okay but everything was a bit bigger for me. 

 

Gemma was occasionally casting concerned looks in my direction and enquiring as to how I was feeling. 

 

I assured her that I was fine. 

 

I didn't eat as much as I usually do at dinner. I didn't have so much of an appetite, or perhaps my stomach was a bit smaller than before. 

 

I pushed the bowl away, it was a bit heavier than usual. 

 

Gemma finished her dinner shortly afterwards and then tidied up. I usually did that but she was being kind and thoughtful. 

 

She sat back at the table and rested her elbows on it and cradled her jaw in her hands as she watched me with concern. 

 

"Why did you do it?" She asked me. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"You know what I'm asking, why did you drink the serum," she asked softly. 

"I dunno…" I shrugged. She didn't say anything. She waited patiently. "I suppose I may have done it for attention?" His intonation made it sound like a question, but only he knew the answer. 

 

Gemma nodded slowly. 

 

"I'm sorry, I know it's been tough for you, losing your job, they didn't deal with the redundancies well… plus I know I've been working late and long hours and stuff," she came over to me and brought me in for a cuddle. 

 

My head was just above her breasts in terms of height, so my chin was nestled between her boobs. It was a lovely feeling. I tilted my head on its side and rested my face on one of her boots. 

 

"Shall we head to bed?" She looked down at me suggestively. "Probably best to make the most of your current size before you get any smaller," she said teasingly. 

 

"Okay," I agreed.

 

We headed upstairs. 

 

She was right, my penis was already a bit smaller, it was disappointing for me; but Gemma seemed turned on all the same. 

 

I slid my penis inside her and she moaned with pleasure. She was already wet with excitement. 

 

She told me that she was quite turned on, the idea of me being a little bit smaller and her being able to dominate me much more seemed to turn her on. 

 

We started in missionary and I tried to ram my member in as deep as possible, but then Gemma pushed me over onto our bed and straddled me and inserted my penis again and she rode me in the cowgirl position. 

 

It was amazing. She looked so much bigger than before. I enjoyed watching her beautiful face and her lovely round breasts bouncing as she thrust her hips.

 

She lowered one of her hands down to my crotch and inserted two fingers between my crotch and her clitoris and grinned herself against her fingers, so she stimulated herself externally as well as my penis internally. 

 

That helped her to cum quickly. I felt her muscles squeezing me inside and it quickly forced me to ejaculate as well. 

 

We laid naked together, panting for a while, then I drifted off to sleep in her arms, a foot or so smaller than I had been this morning. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Shrinking Diary

Day 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 2

 

I rolled over as I awoke and bumped into Gemma's left boob. It was much bigger to me than last night. 

 

I placed my hand across her areola. Yes, she was definitely larger. This wasn't great news, because it actually meant that I was smaller. 

 

"Hey," Gemma cooed gently. I looked up towards her face. She was looking at me lovingly as she laid next to me on the bed. 

 

She raised herself and propped herself on her side with her elbow. She looked a little bit concerned. 

 

"You've shrunk some more. Shall we measure and weigh you?" She suggested. She gently reached out to my penis and gently stroked it with her index finger. "I'm gonna miss this little guy until we can get you back to normal size,"

 

She took me over to the scales and I was weighed, then she measured my height. 

 

"Yep, you've lost more than a foot in height. You're now 4.9 foot tall," she said as she measured my height with a tape measure. 

 

"How long do I have?" I asked Gemma. 

 

She paused uncomfortably. 

 

"At this rate of shrinking, if it stays the same, only a matter of days, maybe a week before you're only a few inches tall," she looked upset. 

 

"Oh shit," I sat down on the side of the scales and put my head in my hands. 

 

"I need to get to work and see if I can find a solution for this, be careful and don't go outside the house," Gemma warned. "I'll be back later on. I'll try and get some smaller clothes for you," she said as she looked down at me and giggled at me wearing my very baggy clothes.

 

She kissed me very warmly on the lips. Her lips felt much bigger and pressed against a good portion of the bottom half of my face. 

 

She was gentle though. It was a lovely kiss. 

 

I remember sitting down on the sofa and put my head in my hands. What had I done? 

 

I tried watching TV but nothing kept my attention.

 

I tried tidying up the kitchen, it was more tiring than normal, I also kept tripping over my clothes. I gave up trying to wear shorts and opted to be naked down below because my new waistline was just too slender for anything. 

 

I quite liked loading the cutlery drawer to the dishwasher, that wasn't hard and was quite therapeutic. 

 

Unfortunately, the rest of the day dragged for me, I pottered around the house gauging my height against objects and furniture. 

 

Then I started moving things off shelves that I could still reach to ensure they were at floor height for when I eventually got smaller and I did get smaller. I knew I was shrinking over the day. 

 

I felt like a young child left home alone. 

 

Eventually I heard some keys in the front door lock and I bounded to the door as Gemma opened the front door. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

"Hi," I greeted her. 

 

"Hi there little one," Gemma smiled and crouched down to greet me with a warm kiss. 

 

"Okay, you're smaller than this morning," she said. 

 

"I'm about 4 foot tall now," I said as I looked up at her. She brought herself to standing. My head was just below her breast height, so I was looking up past her boobs to see her face. 

 

"How was your day, any success?" I asked Gemma. 

 

She seemed to think on that for a moment. 

 

"It was okay," she sighed. "Look…" she crouched down again and placed her large hands around my shoulders. "John, at your rate of shrinking I don't know if I'm going to be able to perfect a growth serum for you in time… it might be some time before I can…"

 

My face must have fallen at that because Gemma looked upset at my reaction. 

 

"But…" I remember fighting for words. "How about giving me something that isn't perfect…" 

 

"It's too risky," she shook her head. "You haven't seen the results of animal testing where it’s gone wrong and human trials are still very early, we are not rushing our testing at the moment because of the risks of lawsuits and the medical rules and so on,"

 

"Put me in a human trial then," I demanded. 

 

"I can't just shove you in a trial, they'll notice the 4 foot tall guy," Gemma shook her head. "I'm sorry, we are just going to have to be patient and make some preparations for when…" she looked me up and down. "You know… you shrink down quite small…" 

 

I remember storming off at that point, however it was a bit of a pointless exercise, because I didn't really have anywhere or anything in particular to go or do. 

 

So, I just sat on a kitchen chair, swinging my legs like a child might. 

 

It was rather interesting that a change in height can also change your mindset and your behaviour. I found myself to be much more frustrated with height and size, shorter tempered, I tired easier and so on. 

 

Gemma gave me a bit of distance for a while. 

 

I regretted my storm off, she was only trying to help. 

 

It was my fault really for drinking that stupid shrinking serum. 

 

Gemma eventually came over to me and crouched next to my chair. I was staring at the floor before that and was now staring at where her knees were. 

 

"John, I'm sorry about this, it must really suck to be in this situation," she didn't mention the loss of my job but I knew she was thinking it. It was so emasculating. 

 

I know that we are in a modern Western society and women can equally earn for the household, but I still feel this old-fashioned urge to be the provider. Without that, what am I? 

 

I remember pouting. She was looking up at my face from below, where she crouched. Her eyes were very sympathetic and were searching for my reaction to soften. 

 

"Thanks," I replied, without making eye contact. 

 

Gemma very gently placed her hand on my cheek and then raised her larger face to mine and gave me a warm kiss. 

 

I don't know what she did but it felt like fireworks burst in my brain, her warm and loving kiss released endorphins or oxytocin or whatever the scientists like her called it. 

 

I felt all warm and safe and content for a moment. 

 

My anger and frustration melted away. 

 

We kissed for a while and then I apologised to Gemma for my behaviour. 

 

"I know that you are trying to help me, and that it's very hard to do all of that safely while you've still got a job to do," I said to her. Gemma nodded gratefully. 

 

"Thank you," she kissed me again warmly. 

 

"You're still my hot little guy though," she winked. 

 

Gemma was tired tonight and, to be honest, so was I. So, we went to bed early. 

 

Gemma wrapped her large arm around me and cuddled me. I fell asleep very content nestled next to her lovely warm breasts. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 3 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Shrinking Diary

Day 3

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 3

 

I woke very calmly. It felt like I had experienced the best sleep. 

 

I looked around, I was nestled in between Gemma's breasts. Her body was so cosy and warm and I felt very safe. 

 

Gemma kissed me affectionately on the side of my face. 

 

Her lips felt even bigger than last night. I must be smaller again. 

 

When her lips left my cheek, they left what felt like an imprint. The moisture evaporated and cooled and it resulted in a pleasant feeling of a lasting kiss. 

 

I turned around and kissed her back. She smiled warmly. 

 

"Morning little guy," she cooed to me. Then she looked my naked body up and down. "You're smaller again," she commented. 

 

I nodded and stood up on the bed. She sat up, displaying her glorious breasts, which looked huge to me. 

 

We admired each other's respective sizes.

 

Gemma reached out and pulled me in and cuddled me against her breasts. 

 

"I think you must be about 3 feet tall now," Gemma whispered. 

 

I nodded slowly. 

 

"Sounds about right," I said glumly. "I won't be able to use the stairs soon."

 

I felt Gemma sighing. She carried a great weight of responsibility on her shoulders now.  

 

"C'mon, let's get breakfast, we'll worry about the stairs when it becomes an issue," she led the way and I hopped off the bed and scuttled after her. 

 

The stairs were already a problem. They weren't easy to use. I felt like a toddler. I had to take each step very carefully lest I fell down. 

 

"Luckily I've bought you different sizes of clothes. I've got 3-4 years old, 1-2 and new born stuff, so that should last you, you can work out what fits,"

 

My shoulders slumped as I picked up one of the outfits. 

 

"So, I'm wearing toddler clothes!" I grumbled. 

 

"Hey," Gemma crouched down and stroked my face. "Try and keep your chin up. Also, I tried to get you the best ones, here look, this one has a dinosaur on it," she pursed her lips and said it like I was a child. 

 

I looked at her grumpily and then we both laughed. 

 

"Okay, the dinosaur one is a good choice," I conceded as I pulled the T- shirt over my head. 

 

Once I was dressed, when I approached the kitchen, I was very disheartened to find exactly how short I had become. I found myself having to reach up to touch the kitchen worktop. 

 

The top of the worktop was just above my eyeline, even when I was on tiptoes. I was essentially no longer able to use the kitchen counter, I could use the flip top stool that Gemma had bought but with my rate of shrinking it wouldn't be long before I was even too short for that. 

 

Luckily, Gemma was on hand to help bring food and drinks down to me. 

 

She set me up with a picnic of food and drink that I could pick at for the rest of the day. 

 

Luckily, she had also bought a toddler potty for me to use for toilet, because the stool that I had been using for the main toilet was starting to become unusable for me. 

 

Gemma was so lovely. She didn't sit at the table and drink her coffee and eat her breakfast. She sat down with me with her legs crossed and joined me at my level, on the floor. 

 

I loved her for that. I realised then how lucky I was to have such a patient, understanding and loving partner. 

 

We tried to make jovial conversation, but it was quite hard considering what was happening. 

 

Both of us felt guilty for our respective parts in this situation. 

 

Gemma then got up to leave for work. I made a point of cuddling her before she left, kissing her tenderly and thanking her for being so amazing. I also assured her that none of this was her fault and all mine. 

 

I managed to hold it together until the front door shut and she had gone. 

 

Then I broke into tears and cried. 

 

I cried for some time as the helplessness of my new life occurred to me. 

 

I was no longer independent. I realised how reliant on Gemma I now was, in relation to everything, my food, water, toilet, money, even helping with basic tasks. 

 

Handily, Gemma had set up a tablet for me. I managed to search the Internet and look things up. 

 

This shrinking and growth tech was very fringe. There really wasn't much information about it. It almost seemed like a fantasy. 

 

There were plenty of sites which had graphic content and stories, roleplaying and chat rooms, forums and images; but I couldn't see anything truly scientific. Perhaps apart from the whole string of incidents which had occurred in Great Britain about six years ago. 

 

It had been very embarrassing for the UK government when a whole clandestine scientific operation, led by Doctor Cook, had been revealed. 

 

It had culminated in two giantesses clashing in a port town on the south coast. 

 

The army, navy and RAF had been mobilised and it had been filmed by multiple civilian parties and journalists. 

 

This whole occurrence had spun off so many conspiracy theories, discussions and debates. 

 

There was a 'public enquiry' but the Official Secrets Act and National interests had been slapped over all of it. The media had been suppressed and despite many people trying to pry and find out more, it had mostly gone quiet. 

 

Witness statements were retracted. Videos and photos were pulled off the Internet. Of course, it was the Internet, so the content popped up elsewhere and reappeared but it seemed to disappear almost as quickly as it reappeared. The government… or someone, was working very hard to suppress this information and stop it spreading. 

 

I managed to find, on Torrent sites and Discord, some of the footage of the incident. 

 

Two giant naked giantesses fighting in the streets. Then they had shrunken down again afterwards. That incident had only lasted less than a day. 

 

It was incredible to watch. I watched it over and over again. It looked like science fiction, but clearly the level of detail and destruction would have been almost impossible to fake. Various IT wizards had run checks and tests to verify that it was real footage. 

 

Then I managed to find something else...

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 3 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

It was just one photo, a blurry and poor-quality photo, there was a Pharmadon branded helicopter with two women in front of it walking across a well-manicured lawn. One of the women was white, said to be American, the other one was said to be African-American. 

 

The publisher of the photo claimed that this was taken using a long telescopic lense from the treeline at the edge of Doctor Cook's mansion. In the background there were military tents and personnel. 

 

There was loads of speculation and questions online about why Pharmadon was involved on that site. Some people claimed it was a subsidiary of them, others said that they had bribed corrupt officials to get a foot in the door and basically gather all of Doctor Cook's shrink and growth tech. 

 

Many people theorised that Pharmadon were secretly continuing to work on the tech. 

 

I scoured the Internet, but couldn't find more photos like this. Then I went on Pharmadon's website and searched through employees and then I spotted one of the women. 

 

She had a brief description "Ekua Jackson, senior scientist heading up the bleeding edge Research and Development department for micro and macro biology development". What the hell did that mean? It sounded similar to shrink and growth tech to me. 

 

There was an email address for her at the bottom. 

 

I learned from my lesson earlier this week and didn't just fire off the hip this time. 

 

I copied and pasted her email address and sent it on to Gemma with links to the website and the forum where I found that photo. I asked her if it was worth contacting this scientist to ask for help. 

 

Gemma came back. To start with she was anxious about this leaking out, and a competitor finding out, but then I suggested that this scientist might have access to Doctor Cook's growth tech, or at least some more information. 

 

After some back-and-forth Gemma thought it was at least worth an enquiry. It was a long shot though. 

 

I felt quite confident about this, also the whole thing had been a tremendous distraction from the reality of the situation; my uncontrollable dwindling size. 

 

It wasn't until Gemma came home that evening that we realised that I was now 2 feet tall in height. 

 

The toddler clothes barely fit me now, I was getting ready to wear the baby clothes. This was incredibly depressing for me. 

 

Gemma dropped her bag and reached down and carefully picked me up with both hands under my armpits, like I was some kind of tiny pet dog. I felt like a Pomeranian. 

 

She carried me over to the sofa and cradled me in her arms, like a baby. I couldn't help but cry with helplessness. 

 

She stroked my hair and told me it would all be okay. She gently rocked me in her arms. It was quite soothing actually. 

 

I told her that as long as she didn't put me in a nappy and shove a dummy in my mouth that I would be okay. 

 

Luckily, that broke the ice and we giggled about that for a while. At least we still had a sense of humour about this. 

 

Gemma made us dinner. My appetite wasn't great, but I managed to eat something. 

 

Then we headed up to bed together. Gemma had to carry me up the stairs. I felt ridiculous, but she assured me that it was cute and she had always wanted her own real-life doll. She told me she would look after me. That made me feel so much better, even though I was never in doubt.

 

Once we were in bed, we drafted an email together to send to the Pharmadon scientist. It took several drafts and then we pressed send.

 

The email almost immediately came back with an out of office telling us that she was currently away travelling on work and will be back in touch. 

 

My shoulders slumped. I had hoped for a quick reply and a silver bullet miracle cure to counteract this shrinking. 

 

Not so lucky. 

 

We decided that now it was time for bed. 

 

"Can I help you take your mind off all of this?" Gemma asked me, looking at me suggestively. 

 

Her naked breasts and giant body lying next to me was impossible to resist. 

 

My penis gave it all away for me as it stood to attention. 

 

She leaned over to me; her giant head was basically bigger than most of my body. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Day 3 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

She licked right up my belly, chest and over my face. I loved that. 

 

Then she gently held my penis between her fingertips and gently pumped up and down as she licked my chest and flicked her tongue over the tip of my penis until I came. 

 

Then it was her turn. 

 

My penis was way too small to be effectual for her, so when she rolled on her back and arched her legs I went over to her crotch and then stood in front of her wet vagina. I started stroking her labia lips with my hands and kneeling her with my elbows when she started to really enjoy it. 

 

I remember her hips jerking and a quivering moan from her, she liked it. 

 

"Ooh," she said. "That feels so delicate and amazing," she said. "I love feeling your tiny hands and fingers," she moaned. 

 

Then when she was really wet and ready, I inserted both of my hands inside her wet pussy. 

 

It was squelching noisily as they kept going inside. 

 

I inserted both of my arms right up to my shoulders. 

 

It was quite strange my whole arms being inside her pussy, but from Gemma's bucking hips and feeling her muscles squeezing inside I think she really liked it. I turned my head to the side as my whole body was pressed up against her vagina. 

 

I remember feeling her cumming all over my hands and arms. It was a warm cascade of liquid over me. I never remember feeling it so much when it had been my normal sized penis inside her. 

 

Maybe at my new size I was more attuned and sensitive to it. 

 

I pulled my soaking wet arms out of her with a wet slurp and shook them off.  

 

Gemma sighed with pleasure and then scooped me up in her large hands and carried me into the shower, where we showered together. 

 

Gemma helped to clean me, it was so sensual and relaxing, I really enjoyed it. I felt so safe and comforted in her grasp and her larger hands. She was quite playful with my penis which I remember really enjoying.

 

She put me down at one point to clean herself and I loved standing at the edge of the shower cubicle and watching the water cascading down her naked body as she towered above me, rubbing her hands up and down her naked and wet body. 

 

I was basically around about knee height to her now.

 

After the shower we exited the shower cubicle. She just casually stepped out, but I had to step out with some effort to get over the shower threshold.

 

Gemma watched my effort and giggled, then covered her mouth and apologised. She hadn’t meant to belittle me due to my size predicament, she had to admit I looked cute though.

 

She wrapped me in a hand towel and dried herself off and then we went to bed, she cuddled me between her large breasts again and I soon drifted off to a peaceful sleep in the comfort of her arms. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Day 4 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Shrinking Diary

Day 4

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Day 4

 

I woke up several times in the night. 

 

Unintentionally Gemma kept rolling on top of me and smothering me with her giant boobs. 

 

I remember waking up several times and gasping for air under her weight. 

 

I managed to crawl out from beneath her without waking her up and I then went to sleep on the far side of our double bed. 

 

Unfortunately Gemma had a habit of hunting me down in her sleep. She would keep rolling and moving until she found me and grabbed hold of me and rolled me back over to her warm body. 

 

She did all of this completely unaware and unconsciously. She used to do this when I was normal sized. She liked to cuddle in her sleep. 

 

It was fine before, but not it could result in my suffocation; so ultimately I didn't sleep well last night. 

 

I ended up jumping off the bed and curling up on the floor. 

 

I woke up to Gemma shouting my name and calling for me. She was very concerned that I had shrunk and disappeared or that she had rolled on me or something. 

 

I assured her I was fine, but was on the floor. 

 

I explained why and she was very apologetic, but I said it wasn't her fault. 

 

She stepped off the bed and knelt down in front of me, naked, her huge body was towering over me now. 

 

She picked me up in her hands. 

 

I was now just a foot tall. The size of a baby, or indeed smaller than a baby. 

 

Gemma drew me in and kissed me affectionately. She told me I looked so cute and doll- like. All of my normal features were miniature. 

 

I said that she equally looked beautiful as a goddess at her size in comparison. That made her smile and blush. 

 

She carried me downstairs and we had breakfast together. 

 

"Ooh," Gemma said, looking at her work phone. "I've just had a reply from that scientist from Pharmadon, Ebony," she looked excited. 

 

She lowered the phone down so I could read it with her. It said:

 

"Dear Gemma, Thank you for reaching out to me. Please can we meet for a coffee to discuss, best wishes Ebony." 

 

"She's not giving anything away," I smirked. 

 

"Do you mind if I take a few photos of your in case she doesn't believe me?" Gemma asked, to which I nodded. 

 

We put several objects next to me which would have been hard to fake, with a tape measure. Then Gemma took a brief video with her holding me in her hand. 

 

"Okay babe, I'm going to meet with Ebony and see what she says, have a good day. Hopefully you've got everything you need. It's the weekend tomorrow so we can be together." She kissed me warmly. Her lips were now bigger than my entire head. 

 

I spent most of the rest of the day pottering around. There wasn't much I could do. Even basic tasks were harder for me. The tablet was hard to use and annoying now. I had to walk across the screen to press areas of the touch screen and the action of walking across it confused it. 

 

The screen thought my feet were fingertips. 

 

I ended up giving up. 

 

I knew I was still shrinking even now. What terrified me the most was not knowing how small I was shrinking down to, and if indeed it was reversible. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Day 4 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

The time seemed to drag through the day. I got fed up comparing my size to objects. I just wanted a cure for this, or at least certainty on how small I was going to get. 

 

So, when I eventually heard Gemma's key in the front door I was so excited to hear what she had to say. 

 

She walked inside carefully, looking around for me. To keep things safe I had stayed around the food in the kitchen on the floor. 

 

She walked into the room. I looked up in awe at her size. Her huge feet stepped into the room, large objects which were now bigger than I was. 

 

She was wearing open toed high heeled shoes today. Her toes were neatly pedicured, her smallest toe nails were bigger than my hands. 

 

It looked up her long toes, across the straps of her shoes and her heel which was at least two inches higher than the front of her foot. Her heel came up to my waist. 

 

Then I looked up at her beautiful legs. 

 

Her legs seemed so incredibly long and tall. Her upper body and head seemed so far away and high up in the air. It was like looking up at a huge skyscraper; except that it was my beautiful human wife. 

 

Her breasts hung in front of her chest, creating a huge overhanging cliff, then her face looked down from above, surrounded by her long hair. 

 

She knelt down on the floor and her huge head and hands loomed towards me as she looked at me in concern. 

 

Her luscious lips were now the size of a small sofa to me, they were moist and then they curled into a smile which displayed her teeth. 

 

"Hey babe," she said. "Are you feeling okay?" 

 

I nodded. 

 

I remember her coffee scented breath washing over my face and body as she spoke. Her voice created a breeze across me, I was awestruck with how huge and powerful she was to me now. 

 

"Yes," I hung my head, "but I'm tiny now,"

 

"You're about six or seven inches," she lifted her hand towards me and compared my height with her own hand. "Not quite tiny I would say. Diminutive or small maybe." 

 

I looked at her long polished fingernails and smooth skin. When I was normal size her hands looked perfect and fresh. At this size they still were but I could see every pore, mole, hair and wrinkle in such detail. 

 

I could hear her breath loudly and there was a breeze every time she breathed through her nostrils. 

 

"I've got some potentially good news," Gemma said with a smile. "I met with Doctor Ekua Jackson, Research and Development at Pharmadon; she calls herself Ebony,"

 

"Weird nickname… okay, I suppose… but yes, yes, I've been waiting to hear all day," I jumped up and down with glee like a child waiting for a present to be handed over. 

 

Gemma cupped her hands around me and gathered me into her hands and very gently lifted me up. 

 

I felt and reveled in the warmth of her hands. Despite being so small and helpless there was something amazing being held entirely in her hands, being completely at her mercy and care. I suppose perhaps such was the love and trust that I had for Gemma. 

 

I could smell her perfume, it was intoxicating.
End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Day 4 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

I could smell her perfume, it was intoxicating.

 

She usually spread a bit of her perfume on the insides of her wrists, the odour wafted over to me and made me feel slightly light headed; in a good way. 

 

It kind of made me slightly horny because it reminded me of our first kiss and basically most times, that we had made love; she usually touched a bit of perfume on her wrists, and neckline just before we had sex; so it reminded me very strongly of that too. 

 

I remember these thoughts all pulled me away from reality slightly, then I seemed to crash back in the moment as the world spun around me, as she swung towards the living room; with me lying in her cupped hands. 

 

She carried me over to the sofa, reclined the seat a bit and then lowered me down and rested me on the part of her right breast that was exposed from the cleavage of her outfit. 

 

It was lovely and supple and warm. It felt like a warm water bed. I leaned back against it and relaxed. 

 

She looked down towards me with a smile, her chin wrinkling slightly, and smiled sweetly. Her eyes glittered. 

 

"Comfy?" She giggled. I nodded happily. For a moment I was in heaven, my immediate predicament forgotten.  

 

"Okay, so, shall I tell you how it went?" Gemma asked me, gently stroking my stomach with her fingertip. I glanced at her vast polished fingernails in wonder. 

 

I nodded eagerly. 

 

"Cool, okay, so Doctor Ekua Jackson, 'Ebony' made me sign an NDA and stuff. Right there and then before she said anything more. Then she became more forthcoming after that. I made her sign one of our Pharma-Kleine NDAs, I just edited it and took one along with me," she said casually. "Okay, so she is a leading scientist at Pharmadon. They are our main competitor and have way more funding and stuff than we do in this area of science." 

 

"Ebony heads up their size adjustment division. The whole micro and macro stuff on the website is a corporate way of saying that."

 

"She's got a massive team compared to us already. They were tasked with collecting Doctor Cook's tech, evidence and test subjects all those years ago from those incidents in the United Kingdom…"

 

"Hold on, wait, they are the ones who collected the shrunken humans?" I asked in amazement. 

 

"Yep, those theorists online were right, and they eventually got hold of a giant test subject as well, they found one in a warehouse after the UK government hacked Doctor Cook's servers and found most of their UK locations. I mean there's a whole load of stuff to tell you on that and she only told me probably what she thought relevant to gain my trust, it's not all strictly relevant here…"

 

"Okay, so what's the bottom line, can they make me bigger?" I asked impatiently. I wanted to hear the whole story and background, it was very interesting to me; but I would be much happier hearing that once I was normal sized again and it was an anecdote.

 

"Theoretically yes," Gemma replied slightly less certainly. "There are a few points of detail though."

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Day 4 - Part 4 by Richard C H Davies

"Oh?" 

 

"Yes, so she claims they have the tech to grow you back to normal, although she hasn't tested it against Pharma-Kleine's shrinking serum you drank, so she doesn't know whether it would work or not until we try it,"

 

"Err... okay, but she's got working growth tech?" 

 

"Yes," Gemma replied with a smile. "It sounds like they're years ahead of Pharma-Kleine…" 

 

"Great, let's do it!" I jumped up on Gemma's boob, which caused it to wobble and I nearly fell between her cleavage. 

 

I stumbled forwards, my arms pinwheeling, and Gemma steadied me with her hand and giggled. 

 

"Not so fast Stuart Little," she chuckled. "There is some detail to this," 

 

"Okay," I sat down with crossed legs and listened, I tried to stay calm, my heart was thudding in my chest. I was going to be normal sized. I couldn't wait to hug Gemma again properly. 

 

I was already thinking of all the things I was going to do. I wanted to play Racquetball again. 

 

I wanted to hold an ice cream cone and lick it, not smother my face in it. 

 

I wanted to walk in the park and pet a dog without the dog thinking I was food. 

 

… and I wanted to make love to Gemma so badly. Properly, with my full sized penis. She had been so amazing and patient and…

 

"The details are that," she ticked her fingers off as she spoke. I must admit that I was transfixed with her beautiful and giant her polished fingernails and fingers looked. "1) she wants me to immediately resign from Pharma-Kleine and sign a contract and work with her team at Pharmadon. 2) she needs me to give her a much larger sample of the PK shrinking serum, they need to test her tech with it before they will be able to safely test it on you." Gemma pursed her lips. 

 

"She's got an AI system that will crunch the data once they've tested our chemical design. I've already given her any bottles that I had available, but I need to give her some more on Monday. I think she might have enough to synthesise something to slow your shrinking down."

 

I nodded, slightly relieved. 

 

"3) you need to sign an NDA," Gemma continued, pointing at me, "and you also need to sign a disclaimer and commit yourself to being a willing test subject for Pharmadon for a period of time…" she trailed off. 

 

"Test for what?" I asked, with slight concern. 

 

"Growth or shrinking tech," Gemma replied with a shrug. "I debated this with Ebony but she said that to restore your size, and fast tracking this process, the whole process will probably cost her department approximately $250 million…"

 

"Fuck me!" I shouted out in utter shock. 

 

"Maybe later," Gemma winked and looked me up and down and bit her lip lustfully. "I was kinda hoping you would be about six or seven inches when I got home today, on the way home I felt so horny thinking about a little sized you, you're the perfect size for…"

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13354