Voyeuristic Tendencies: On Thin Ice by DX Machina
Summary: A problem with the device causes problems for the Voyeur. Old story.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Voyeuristic Tendencies
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 5516 Read: 16069 Published: October 26 2009 Updated: October 26 2009

1. Chapter 1 by DX Machina

2. Chapter 2 by DX Machina

Chapter 1 by DX Machina
I don't know why I came to the event. It certainly wasn't because I was a fan of figure skating.
I suppose in the back of my mind I thought that, since figure skating is predominantly loved by women, there might be some opportunity to...well...use the device.

It was getting a little bit out of control, I knew. I was spending a lot of money, even at the $1000 a month unlimited usage plan I had with GTS Enterprises. I was one of their best customers, they assured me, and I knew I was--twelve large a year will make you well known.

Still, it was better than it had been before the device--the hours simply thinking, instead of doing. At least now I was a bit saner, a bit happier. And if I used the device for at least a few hours every weekend, well, so what? I still showed up for work on time, still did my job, still payed the rent.

Then again, maybe I should quit for a while...just live a normal life for once. Meet a nice girl. Maybe Jessica....

No, she's sixteen or so and I...I'm not. Though I couldn't get the thought of her out of my mind lately. She had taken things so in stride. How is that possible?

Never mind. The State Figure Skating Expo was beginning, and I was going to sit through the whole thing and not activate the device. So there.

* * *

The State Figure Skating Expo is held every year in an ice rink somewhere in the metro area. Skaters who are good enough to someday skate as Big Bird in "Disney on Ice" but not so good as to skate in the Olympics come out to show that they're still pretty good. It is entertaining, if you like that sort of thing, and they draw about two to three thousand folks for it. Not exactly Salt Lake City, but there you go.

I watched the little kids doing their numbers, and groaned inwardly. This just wasn't entertaining. I looked around at the mothers and friends watching the event, and wanted desperately to go exploring...no, damn it!

In between events, I got up. I was leaving. I'd go home and surf the net or something. This wasn't going to work.

I left, and walked out into the parking lot, my hands in my jacket pocket, holding on to the device. I kept it secure...the damage deposit was astronomical, not to mention that I liked it.

Not tonight, though.

I picked her up out of the corner of my eye. She was short--5'4" at most--and running through the parking lot at top speed, a large equipment bag slung over her shoulder. She was pixieish the way all skaters are, but she was a little bit older--probably a High School Senior, a little late for her last event. Cute.

I realized about half a second later that she was running head down straight for me, and she hadn't seen me yet.

I tried to sidestep, but we were both inside our reaction range. She ran headlong into me, knocking me over.

Instinctively, my hands clenched, and the device activated.

Then, instinctively, I pulled my hands out of my pockets to cushion the fall, and I watched as the device dropped out of my hand.

Both device and I flew end over end, falling into the equipment bag. I saw it fall into an enormous cavern--one of her skates--as I fell into a pile of clothing."

"EXCUSE ME--HUH? WHAT JUST HAPPENED? OH, SHIT, I'VE GOTTA GET GOING." The girl rose back up, looming over the bag, and suddenly, we were off again.

* * *

I struggled to get up, realizing that the situation was grim. If I couldn't recover the device, or if it got damaged, there was a real possibility of me being shrunk like this forever.

The bag slammed down onto the ground, and suddenly I found myself pulled out frantically by the girl. She had already stripped herself half-naked, and was getting ready to put on the article of clothing I was in. Funny, I could see right through it--

Oh. Nylons.

Pausing not for a second, the girl dropped the mass of fabric to the ground and began to retrieve it. I was clinging to the part I was on, unsure of whether I was inside or outside, at calf level or waistband.

As my destination approached, I realized exactly where I was heading.

The crotch of the girl was upon me, engulfing me in the scent of sweat and pussy. She was in a hurry, and pulled the nylons tight against her pussylips as she struggled to get ready. I stared down, knowing I would have to go down the shapely legs to her feet if I was going to find the device. Suddenly, I saw her drop a costume to the ground, and lift it. My view of the outside world was cut off as the girl put on a sparkly sequined outfit.

Each step the girl took was delicious agony as her just-wet pussy ground against me. I had no choice though. I would have to get to her foot and....

Shit! Which one?

It had been dark in the bag. I'd seen the device fall into a skate. But I didn't know left or right!

Well, I had to pick one. If I was wrong, I was screwed--I doubted I could get to the other skate in time.

I chose her left foot.

* * *

In many ways, descending a leg is more difficult than climbing it.

Sure, you're going down, not up, but your eyes are still focused upward, and you can't see all the dangers ahead. If you do try to climb face down, the blood rushes to your head. It's a lose-lose situation.

I made pretty good time. Indeed, the girl was just loosening up for most of the time. At one point she did the splits so completely that I cursed myself for not holding onto the device. Being at her crotch at that moment would've been fun.

Finally, I reached her calf just as she was putting her skate on. She had put on a sock just below my level. Throwing caution to the wind, I pulled myself through her nylons and dove into the skate below, just in advance of the onrushing toes.

I pressed a button on my watch, and my heart leapt as I heard the response of the device. I could find it now by sound.

The toes got to me and pushed me to the toe of the skate. The girl tightened the skate as much as possible before getting up on them.

It was a rough few minutes. With each movement the girl made, my body ached. And I knew that the device, while well-constructed, might not survive a woman's weight at this size. I frantically searched, dodging toes, climbing in and out of the socks. Finally, mercifully, I found it, just to the side of her foot.

And just as she took the ice.

To say the next five minutes were torture is to say the sun is kinda bright. It's true, but it doesn't really do the moment justice. The girl spun and jumped and leapt and spun more, and I was worked slowly under the ball of her foot. The full force of the young woman pushed me into the leather of her skate, and I was powerless to do anything about it. And the noise! I was used to there being noise in a shoe, but the grinding, shreiking, ripping sound of blade cutting ice was deafening.

More than once I hoped for death, but I guess I was too durable. It wasn't too much longer before we finally, mercifully skated off, and not long after that before the girl began to disrobe.

I hoped to make my escape quickly, but I found to my surprise that when the girl lifted the sock from the skate, I was affixed pretty well to the sole of the skate. A few moments later, I found myself and the skate dropped into her equipment bag.

I considered just returning to normal size then and there, but decided against it. After a lot of pulling, I finally extricated myself, and about five minutes later pulled myself up and out of the bag.

There were a bunch of women in the room, milling about. It was probably toward the end of the show, and they were hanging out in the locker room, chatting about this or that. I dropped onto the bench, and looked for a convenient way out. I saw it in a girl leaning with her back against the bench. She had long red hair, which was all I could see from here. Nevertheless, I had the opportunity to climb down her to the floor, and hopefully make it out of the locker room without further incident.

Grasping the hair, I pulled myself down to her shoulder. I was just about to start climbing down when I looked down her body.

She was still dressed in her figure skating outfit, with her skates on.

She hadn't skated yet....

"BRITT! YOU'RE UP NEXT!

came the cry, as my hostess started to lumber to her feet.

No way I would survive this. I looked desperately for an escape opportunity, and found it as we were exiting. Britt leaned up against a locker, and I scrambled off her shoulder. I grasped the ventilation grid, thinking I could make my way down, but I lost my grip and fell, landing hard in the middle of a pile of stink.

Hockey equipment.

I passed out.

* * *

I came to to the sound of voices.

"...CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TO PRACTICE AFTER THE EXPO...."

"...ICE TIME IS LIMITED, HAVE TO GET IN WHEN WE CAN...."

"...YEAH, RIGHT."

There was a sound like a 747 taking off at one meter distance. I looked up, and the locker was opening. I had fallen clear to the bottom--Christ, I was in another skate!

I looked up for the boy who was going to crush me. But the towering figure over me was distinctly feminine, with black hair and nice, athletic curves.

She reached for the skates and yanked them upward, and grabbed a pile of equipment from the locker. The skates were tossed on the bench next to her, and I wasted no time getting out of them. I found myself standing on a pair of breezers, which were suddenly being lifted up and put on, with me on the inside.

I found my way quickly to her panties--white cotton, boring but secure. I wasted no time pulling myself inside. I had no desire to have even the slightest chance of being thrown to the ice during a girls' hockey practice.

The girl's pussy was clean and dry, though the sweat entering her crotch would change that--as would my presence. I did my best to behave during the practice, and was rewarded with the girl keeping her pussy muscles flexing and dancing in a hypnotic revue. I was almost disappointed when practice finally ended.

I clung to the panties when she disrobed--I had no desire to go through the showers with her. But I hung around to see the finished product. Damn, she was fine--little High School Hockey girl. I hid myself in her purse--it was a way out of here, and I didn't mind seeing where she lived.

* * *

When she finally got home, she didn't waste time--she went straight to bed. I had just enough time to watch her disrobe for the evening before she got in to bed and shut the lights off.

I climbed down from the desk, and grabbed the device out of my pocket. I waited until she was asleep, then hit the button that would return me to my regular size. I'd sneak out of the house afterward, and if anyone came near, I'd shrink again. I'd done it many times.

This time something different happened. The device whirred, and clicked, and then suddenly, I was knocked out by the wallop of the device activating.

* * *

I came to several hours later.

I instantly sprung to my feet. I knew I'd been out a while. What if someone saw me? I had to....

What the fuck?

All around me, strange objects reached to the heavens. They were brown, and well over a mile tall. I staggered. What was happening?

I looked at the device. The text message read "Fatal Error. Your error has been transmitted to GTS Enterprises. Software will be restored in twelve hours, eight minutes."

Huh?

Suddenly, I heard a noise unlike any I'd ever heard.

A noise like the heavens simultaneously collapsing and exploding.

A noise like a billion police sirens.

A noise like God.

There was a rumbling, and I fell on my back, and then she appeared.

It was the girl from last night, the hockey player.

But she was huge.

Unbelieveably huge.

Imposibly huge.

I looked up at her toe as she stretched. Her toe...her toe must have been two miles tall! I looked up her godlike body...I could barely see past her shin.

She strode off--magnificent, immense, impossible strides--and I looked back at the device.

I was in really big trouble.
Chapter 2 by DX Machina
It took me a couple of minutes to gather myself.

I was alive. First and foremost. That was good.

I looked around. I was right where I'd been last night--pretty near the desk. Although "pretty near" was about equal to fifty miles away. I looked at the wooden desk leg ascending into low Earth orbit, and my stomach sank.

I looked back at the device. Well, I had twelve hours until it would start working. If I could survive at this size until then, I had a shot. And the best place to do that was in some cover.

I headed for the desk.

* * *

About ten minutes later, I felt the rumbling.

I was used to a rumbling from the giantesses; it was part of the experience. But this--this was a thousand times more. I saw dirt flying all around me, and soon, with each step, I found myself tossed into the air.

I grabbed onto a fiber of carpet and held on with all my might as the three hundred mile tall girl reentered the room. My stomach flipped, then flopped with each mammoth stride. Things settled down briefly as she went over to her dresser to grab something out, then resumed as she strode to the middle of the room.

I saw her drop the panties in slow motion; they spread out and fell at startlingly fast speed, a tarpaulin the size of Chicago descended slowly, blotting out the sky.

I dove to cover myself as the miles of blue cotton covered me. The crossweave landed all around and above me. I couldn't look for a long time. Finally, I opened my eyes to see blue thread the thickness of a semi trailer all around me.

Then, without warning, the blue thread shifted sideways. I was struck and pulled along with it, grasping desperately in an attempt to keep from being thrown into oblivion. It was a few seconds too late when I realized that we were rising into the air.

I saw it hundreds of miles away, approaching faster than the speed of sound. Her vagina--the one I had gazed on, hypnotized, last night.

It was almost twenty miles long....

I was approaching it, screaming, as she pulled her panties on. We stopped just shy of it, monstrous, house-width hairs all around. I breathed quickly and shallowly with each subtle, mammoth flex of her muscles.

It was going to take a lot of luck to survive this.

I looked down throught the gaps in the worp and weave of the panties. They were bigger than man-sized. If I wasn't careful, I could drop right through--and it appeared the girl was wearing a skirt. I'd survived falls before, but not falls from orbit. I had to get off of the panties.

That left only one possible destination.

I looked at the mammoth vagina, a literal grand canyon. I would have to get to it.

Carefully, ever-so-carefully, I climbed along the thread of the panties toward a hair of her bush. The hair itself was far thicker than I--it looked like the canopy of the rainforest. Undaunted, I grasped it firmly, and began to descend toward the girl.

The girl moved.

The hair whipped back and forth hundreds of feet. I tried to hold on with all my might, but found my grip quickly loosening. I lost my grip....

Just then, the world rushed at incredible speed. I was buffetted by enormous branches, and found myself falling backward.

I hit with a splash, and began sliding. It was all I could do to break my fall and slow myself from falling down the incline. I was battered and bruised.

I looked around in awe.

She had sat down. The resulting motion had thrown me into my destination--just inside her labia.

The gap was hundreds of feet wide.

Doing my best, I worked my way deeper into the vagina, about a mile or so, until I reached the floor. There, finally, I allowed myself to pass out.

* * *

The swaying of the girl was akin to the swaying of any girl, multiplied by a trillion.

I woke up aware that the girl was going somewhere. Each step she took caused muscles around me to groan and stretch and groan some more.

I was laying in about a foot deep puddle of feminine secretions--a little come, a little urine, a little god-knows-what--that probably were'nt even evident to her. The movement all around me was far too much for me to move. So I looked around.

Twilight entered through the millions of holes in her panties. It looked like a blue sky filled with dusky stars. I was able to see out just occasionally, when her pussylips flexed just so. I was glad she'd chosen a skirt; the idea of being in here with jeans denying all light was disturbing.

I looked at the display on the device again. Still about eleven hours of waiting.

Eleven hours. Well, I could wait it out here. It wasn't too bad...

A realization slowly dawned on me. There was no chance the girl was going to make it eleven hours without peeing.

I was going to have to get out of here--and pretty soon.

* * *

It was a lousy plan. But then again, I didn't have much to work with.

When the young girl sat down, I'd exit onto her panties and find my way onto the chair below. Then, when she left, I'd pray like crazy that I had a chance to find a safe hiding place.

It was a horrible plan. But it was the best I could come up with under the circumstances.

Trouble was, it took the girl a while to sit down. When she finally did, I just about missed my window.

I was almost half a mile deep into her vagina when the bottom of the world dropped out. The girl came crashing down with a thud! that could wake the dead. Running as fast as I could through knee-deep sludge, I threw myself out of the pussy and down about one hundred yards onto the fabric of her panties. Throwing caution to the wind, I worked my way to a gap in the fabric and dropped onto the skirt below, then dropped through the fabric of the skirt onto the chair.

I had no idea where I was.

The girl suddenly rose, and the suction of air pulled me up with her. For half a second I feared I was entwined in her skirt, but instead I drifted up into the air, where I was buoyed aloft.

I tried to look around, but it was too big. It looked like some kind of shop. Enormous asteroid-sized women were wandering around. One walked by me, disturbing the air currents again. I spun around and saw a series of mountain-sized objects in all the colors of the rainbow.

Then I was falling.

I thought as I fell that I had been foolish to fear falling from the girl. Had I realized how light I was I would have escaped this way to begin with. I was buoyed by the air, falling at no more than a few miles an hour; it was sort of like skydiving, only slower. I was at about thigh level--about two hundred miles above the ground. Once I reached it--in about a day--the device would work and I'd be safe.

Good theory.

I was falling when I noticed I was drifting a bit back toward the chair--or more accurately, the bench. Well, this wasn't the worst thing. Maybe I could tunnel into the bench, and stay there safely.

Suddenly, a mountain-sized object was moved rapidly onto the bench, pulling me along with it. I looked, and gasped as a mammoth lid was opened to reveal a pair of Doc Martens.

I was floating right toward them.

I hoped that I would be safe, but the woman who had sat them down reached in, sucking air with her. I found myself in an accelerating current, pulled toward a pair of boots the size of Rhode Island.

Then, she lifted them.

I impacted on an eyelet of the shoe, and bounced into the chamber. I then bounced onto the sole, before the floor started dropping. I was smacked back against the ceiling of the boot, before falling back down to the sole.

I was too pained to move as I saw the massive foot entering the boot. Funny, I'd never even seen the face of the woman who was executing me. The most I knew about her was that she was wearing a pair of pink socks. Hardly enough to base anything on.

And then the foot was upon me.

I thought sure I was dead, but as the foot came down, I realized that I was safe. I was in a tiny hole in the sole--well, tiny to actual humans. To me it was a chamber twenty feet deep, and fifty feet wide. Even as the girl stood, and all around me the boot groaned, I was perfectly safe.

Even when she took a step, and I rattled around, smacking the bottom of her foot.

Even when she told the clerk that she was going to wear them home.

* * *

I can't really describe the next few hours, other than to say they were mindblowingly loud, insanely hot, increasingly putrid, and definitely wet.

It was like standing on the island of Manhattan, which is rising and falling several miles at a stretch, while Phobos--which is attached--bounces up and down.

How I got through it without losing my mind or dying I'll never know. All I know is that when we finally stopped, and I heard the swishing of shoelaces being untied, my heart leapt with joy.

The foot was removed from above me. The resulting suction sucked me out of my hidey-hole and onto the sole of the boot. I stood up, preparing to go back down into hiding, when suddenly, the world began to rise.

I was smashed into the sole of the shoe by sheer G-forces until things abruptly stopped, and the boot started to tip.

I saw part of an immense face crowned with pink cotton-candy-colored hair, and an enormous green eye, as the girl stared into her boot.

I'm not sure what she was looking for. To me, it didn't matter.

I was tumbling head over heels, trying to stop myself, and realizing that I was in full freefall. I closed my eyes as I exited the shoe....

...and landed with a splash.

I came up, sputtering, and the world lurched, then went back to normal. I was in some sort of odd swimming hole, filled with salty water.

The world lurched, and went back to normal.

It was a swimming hole attached to a really fast elevator.

I stared up, trying to get my bearings. It was an enormous field of white and green above me, and then behind me a bunch of black mottled tree trunks.

The world lurched, and I got it.

I'd fallen into the girl's tear duct.

* * *

The next hour or so was not so bad. I floated well on the tear duct, and while water would occasionally lap over the side, I managed to stay inside the duct just fine.

Of course, I had to find a way out eventually, but I was hoping just to wait until the girl went to sleep.

But of course, fate would intervene.

I was so small that conversations were largely inaudible to me. Whether they were distorted beyond my range of hearing, or so loud as to be unhearable, I could mainly only feel the rumblings of conversation. So secure in my little water world, I was unaware of who the woman was talking to, or why.

I didn't really know much was being said until the water level started to rise precipitously.

Before I had time to react, I was washed out of my hidey-hole, along with thousands of gallons of water. We raced down the cheek of the infinitely tall woman, until a tremendous mass came sweeping across the field.

I was hoping it was a kleenex; if I could be soaked up and thrown away, I'd at least be able to rest. No such luck. The woman simply rubbed her eyes with her fingers, or hand, or something, liquefying her makeup just long enough to turn it into sludge, before it hardened around me.

I was pinned to her cheek. I tried to free myself, but the suction of the makeup mud was too much. I resigned myself to wait. Off in the distance, the woman held a phone. I wondered if she was talking to a boyfriend or husband.

It wasn't a happy conversation.

At one point the phone went away, then reappeared. Calling someone else, maybe.

* * *

A couple hours went by. I actually was okay; I was held fast, but I didn't seem to be slipping. Still, I was fearful of what would happen when the woman washed her face before bed.

Were I bigger, my vantage point would have given me a good insight into the woman's daily life, but everything was so big, so vast, that I couldn't get a handle on it. At one point, I saw another woman--she was a bit shorter than my hostess, I think--but I couldn't get a good read on who she was or even really what she looked like. It was too much.

Until the woman approached my hostess, and locked lips.

It was a tenative kiss. Even at my diminished size, I could see the confusion and hesitation in the lips of my unwitting captor. A rebound moment. Had to be. Well, can't blame her friend for trying....

Then, I saw my hostess pull back, and with a vengance, lock lips with her friend.

Such a display would have made me blissfull were I about five hundred times larger. As it was, I had little to go on. The world was a kaleidoscope of motion as the friend and my hostess swapped spit.

And then the world went into dizzying motion as they dropped onto a surface.

* * *

I was buried deep within the pussy of the woman's friend. Miles deep.

She wasn't good at eating a woman out. Or else she never would have put her cheek where she did. But judging by the response of my current hostess, she eventually got the job done.

I wondered what had happened. Why these two had gotten it on.

More than that, though, I wondered if the device would ever work again.

The clock ticked down to zero, and the screen lit up with options. "Call for Help" was one of them. I selected it.

A few moments later, I heard a whooshing sound, and an immense "OH, ICK...SCOTT IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS."

I turned around, and saw an enormous woman, carrying a flashlight. She was immense by my lights, but I realized she was tiny compared to my hostess. About my regular size, in fact...which simply meant she was several hundred feet tall.

"Hey! Down here!" I shouted, stopping abruptly when I realized she had no way to hear me.

She picked up a cell phone. "SCOTT, THIS IS SARAH. I DON'T SEE HIM...UH-HUH. YEAH. YOU'RE SURE? OKAY." She then said, loudly, "SIR, THIS IS SARAH FROM GTS ENTERPRISES. I'M HERE TO HELP YOU. CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"Yes!" I said, approaching her tennis-shoe clad foot. Throwing caution to the wind, I started to ascend the sole. I'd done this before, just not in these circumstances.

It was fortunate I did. At that moment, the women outside decided to stir, setting off an earthquake--and the beginnings of a flood.

"CRAP. ALL RIGHT, I'M GOING TO NEED TO EVAC...SIR, IF YOU CAN GET TO ME, NOW'S THE TIME...."

"I'm here all right," I said, struggling onto her sock.

"SARAH TO BASE, EVAC NOW!"

* * *

The world flashed like it was exploding, and suddenly, it reappeared, bright and sterile like a labaratory.

"UGH! I'M GOING TO NEED A SHOWER, YOU BASTARD."

"OH, COME NOW. IT'S NOT THAT BAD. TRUST ME."

"YEAH, WELL YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BEING STUCK IN THOSE THINGS. NOT ME. AND I DIDN'T FIND OUR FRIEND."

"WELL, HE ACTIVATED THE HELP COMMAND, AND THAT WAS THE COORDINATES OF THE DEVICE. HE'S ALIVE."

"I'LL GO BACK AFTER THEY'RE DONE. ACTUALLY, YOU'LL GO BACK. I'M DONE WITH LESBIANS FOR THE DAY. I'M OFF TO THE SHOWER."

"I'm here!" I had reached her ankle, and realized that I was in trouble. She was wearing shorts, and I was a good way from reaching a safe port on her. Conversely, I didn't want to drop to the floor and give up my progress.
At least I was back to a more manageable size.

The woman walked into what looked like a locker room. She removed her sock quickly, dropping me onto the floor, then quickly disrobed.

I stared up at the woman, gaping. It was a frozen moment for me, as I looked over the vast, nude, gorgeous woman. I'd seen her before--she was the wife of my account rep. I had thought of her as a subtle beauty. Now, she was delicious.

She crouched down, giving me a great view of her pussy. I swallowed hard.

And then I heard a tremendous laugh.

"ENJOYING THE VIEW?" she said.

Suddenly, the tremendous beauty had disappeared, replaced by a woman my size. The same woman.

"I knew where you were the whole time. I just thought I'd give you a little show."

"Um..."

"Don't worry, I told Scott my plan. He thought it was funny. Anyhow, ready to return to normal size?"

"Ah...yeah."

She smiled cheerfully. "All righty then."

* * *

"You know, we could use a guy like you. The way you went after that device was extraordinary. It took real guts."

I was sipping a beer at a local bar. Scott had recommended it. I was glad he had no hard feelings about his wife's exhibitionism.

"I just did what I had to. I mean, had I lost it...well, I like visiting the tiny world. I wouldn't want to be stuck there."

"Damn right," he said, looking distant for a moment. "I'm glad you didn't mind us monitoring you."

"Well, I'd rather you did that than let me die." They told me that they'd been keeping tabs on me most of the time while the device was being used. They'd known about the malfunction of the device almost immediately, but they'd let me slog on, careful to ensure that my life was never at risk.

"Anyhow, I have a proposition for you."

"What?"

Scott cleared his throat. "We have a number of new devices we're working on. We need someone to be a sort of test pilot, using the devices, checking them out, seeing what can be done with them. We'd pay you to use them--whatever you're making now, we'd double it. And you'd be able to use the devices for free."

I looked at him, stunned. This sounded too good to be true. I said so.

"Well, there will be risks. These are new devices. We can't guarantee they'll always work right. Sarah and I can monitor you--beter than you think, actually--but things could always go very bad. And worse, these devices could fail, and return you to a regular height--or dump you down to microscopic, like you were before."

I thought about it. For about a picosecond. "I'm willing to take the risk."

So it was that I got into the employ of GTS Enterprises. I still had the device--fully repaired--but now I got to use any number of different means of shrinking, or transforming--now that's cool.

It's a good life. And I mean to enjoy it to the fullest.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1340