The Shrinking Rapture - Shrunken Roomie by BiggieSmols
Summary:

[This is a dedicated Unaware series.]

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate in terms of population. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals to be kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice or smaller. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these victims were kidnapped or never noticed to be missing until it was too late. Anyone can be a victim. Survival rates varies and is uncertain given the individuals situation and location. Even if you did get attention from a normal size human, how would the tiny react? Or how would the human react? Shrunken individuals could easily be mistaken for a bug. Here's to hoping the right girl finds you.


This story will focus on Jackson. A guy who would be sharing an apartment with a girl he had a neutral relationship with. A girl he had gone to school with and once again they met after not long of graduation year due to financial reasons. Jackson has to fight to survive from his roommate as she continues her everyday life. Being so tiny, so insignificant due to him being part of The Shrinking Rapture, Hannah had no idea someone would be spying on her. What would a tiny guy like him do in this situation?


- - -
 
◈ This story will feature Limitless material - as in I will add anything and will finalize kink lists later once the story is completed.
◈ Expect slow-burn and heavy dialogue between characters as I am a writer that loves story driven plots mix with smut.
◈ This series is Unaware focused, however, feel free to follow me for future stories as they may feature spin-off aware ones or if you have interest with my writing in general.
◈ I like to provide anime references for my bigger characters and is how I visualize, however, one is not provided (yet) and working on it. Will update this once I get to that.
~ If you visualize differently you can ignore this with no issues. ~


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5002 Read: 5530 Published: November 20 2023 Updated: November 20 2023

1. The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols

2. No Man's Land by BiggieSmols

The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols
Author's Notes:


The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals of being kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal-sized human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be smitten just for being the size of a bug. 


This story will focus on Jackson. A guy who would be sharing an apartment with a girl he had a neutral relationship with. A girl he had gone to school with and once again they met after not long of graduation year due to financial reasons. Jackson has to fight to survive from his roommate as she continues her everyday life. Being so tiny, so insignificant due to him being part of The Shrinking Rapture, Hannah had no idea someone would be spying on her. What would a tiny guy like him do in this situation?


- - - -


Tick - Tick - Tick… The sound of a clock ticking was heard from my nightstand. It was Thursday morning. Jackson was a guy who had the responsibilities that any average guy his age would. Getting up, going to work or school, and coming home and doing the same shit over and over again. Today however was a different day, not what he expected it to be like. It was safe to say his perspective about things was going to change. Getting up from his somewhat messy apartment, he would walk over to the mirror to take a look at himself.


Jackson was an average-built guy, nothing special. The kind of guy that would love to wear hoodies and pants if he could, ironically living in a state that doesn’t give you many opportunities to wear those things. Jackson didn’t have big muscles nor did he ever try to flex to be. Fortunately by how things were he had been one to keep his form despite not going to the gym at all. He was a guy in my early twenties. Jackson was currently living in Florida and shared this apartment with a girl whom he didn't share many common interests with. Hannah. That was her name.


Hannah was not exactly the girl he expected to share an apartment with. Jackson wasn’t left with much choice considering how cheap the apartment was. They did go to High School together in fact at one point, graduation was just a few years ago by how much he could remember. But they never went out of our way to talk, were they even friends? No, not really to be quite honest. Somehow they found their way together again, not the way we were too keen on. But in all fairness, they were sharing this apartment and splitting the costs as this economy was a joke at this point. So they would be in the same boat in that aspect. Broke as fuck. Sparing the finer details, they had their moments but were able to get this to work as months went by. As long as they kept their space, everything was alright.


Jackson would take a look at himself, seeing the face he always had with the short brown hair he typically kept short. “Handsome as always? Eh, yeah, whatever…” He thought to himself. He would collect himself to come out of his bedroom, probably the most basic young guy bedroom you could find. A desk with a computer setup, a guitar, a dresser, and desk clutter - however he kept the floor clean. Jackson would put on a clean shirt and did not plan to shower at first. Considering he had a day off from work, he didn’t feel the need. Though, sharing an apartment with a female did make him feel self conscious about that. Perhaps he would plan that shower later. But for now, he walked out to get breakfast.


Walk down the halls he did, crossing paths with the doors that lead to the bathroom and Hannah’s room. His eyes cornered as he continued to walk towards the small kitchen they shared. He noticed it’s been quite hotter in this apartment than usual. “Oh god. Don’t tell me…” He said to himself as his pacing was faster than normal as he walked to the AC unit that was hanging on the window. Jackson would inspect it, getting a bit fed up that they were paying for this lousy apartment to find out the AC went out during Florida's usual muggy weather!


Finally, a voice behind him was heard…


His attention towards the AC would be focused for a brief moment as a voice behind him called out to Jackson. It was Hannah. Did she come out to say the same thing or wait for Jackson to say something about it…? Was he left to say something about it as he was the ‘man’ of this apartment?


“The AC is out. I just came to tell you that.” A female voice came behind him as stood the girl with shoulder-length brown hair with braids that came down the side of her left head. She had a distinct hairstyle of choice. Jackson personally thought she was a modern day hippie by how she styled herself. Of course, Jackson wanted to be nice and held his tongue. He was sharing this apartment with her, and having a rough relationship with a roommate is quite a stress in his life he would want to avoid.


The girl was a year younger than him. Hannah would be idled there with a hand on the side of her left hip, wearing what seemed to be a white sports bra as she had a lighter-pink track jacket on that zipped up and covered most of her bra. Followed by wearing a black set of biking shorts on top of that, potentially exposing the panty lines from the firm contact against her skin. Jesus, what a figure she had. He avoided making much eye contact with that, scratching the back of my head as I looked to the side. Admittedly sports bras were one type of attraction he had on a girl. Hannah was one to pull it off well with his tastes, minus her weird hairstyle of choice - or maybe that’s what made it attractive?


Jackson was back to reality, giving a slight cough. “Ah, well, I think I was able to figure that out myself…” he said, being genuine with that response. Though it may have come out a bit more sarcastic than he thought. Hannah gave him a look as if she didn’t appreciate how Jackson responded. 


“Yeah, okay. Anyway, I’m going for a run. I came to tell you before I leave.” She said as she walked her way out the front door. “You think it’s a bit hot out to be wearing a jacket…?” Jackson dared to ask, mustering the courage to ask her. He had a point though. She must’ve had a reason for it. Who takes a run outside in the humid muggy weather like this? With a jacket on? She had to be on drugs.


“How about you just not worry about it, okay?” Hannah said as if she got a bit defensive about it. Jackson didn’t mean to strike a nerve or anything like that. He just nodded. “God, woman.” He would mutter under his breath as Hannah was walking to the doorway. Of course, when she left, it was hard to resist staring at an ass like that hugged inside a pair of bike shorts. Jackson shook his head, letting his terrible horny thoughts get to him. Unfortunately with how much he consumed pornographic materials at times, it would persuade Jackson’s decisions poorly. It was one secret he had. If he let his guard down, for sure he would be looking up the same material online. Hell, a quick wank before the shower while Hannah was gone would leave him enough time, and might just do that.


Jackson collected his thoughts as Hannah was leaving the door, shutting it behind her. I was planning what I might do before my shower. If I did, would I be wanking it to her or what I was specifically craving for? That was it then. She left without saying another word. He would get a hold of the landlord later after his shower, but he felt a bit hungry or needed something to lean more over as Jackson didn’t like eating breakfast all that much. He just didn’t have the hunger for it. He walked to the fridge and observed what was inside.


String cheese, milk, ham…” As he went on with his thoughts. Then something caught his eye. A protein shake? Huh? He didn’t like protein shakes as they usually tasted like shit with his taste buds. He knew this belonged to Hannah. She had more than one drink, taking one wouldn’t hurt. So that’s what he did, he took one of the bottles, giving it a good shake as he slammed it.


It tastes like Strawberry as advertised. Jackson didn’t mind what Hannah got, maybe he could ask her more about it. Of course, she was going to get pissed, he planned to buy her one to compensate. But she did take his stuff at times, unaware if it was intentional or not. It was fair game at this point. Jackson began walking back into his room, getting himself prepped up as he was starting to get rushing thoughts in his mind. His addiction.


He would give a good wank to himself before his shower. That was his plan. He planned to do it in his bedroom as it was an extra layer of privacy. If ever in an event that Hannah needed him, she wouldn’t barge in. At least that’s what never happened as of yet. He would start sliding his shorts off completely along his briefs, however, Jackson began to feel a little funny. Like, funny. He felt like he was getting lightheaded as if he were getting sick. The head felt fuzzy and things started to look…bigger? What in the world? He was panicking. Like, bad. Something was up here. He felt like he was getting some sort of anxiety attack and needed to get someone! Thankfully his phone was in his room. But that’s when the unexpected happened. He would blank out where he stood as it was hard to even take a step. He felt as if he lost control, like an actual anxiety attack.


The man faded, he would be rendered unconscious for an unknown length of time. Jackson shrunk down to a size that was under half an inch, no bigger than the size of a single grain of rice. It would be half an hour before he would start to regain consciousness from his own body once again. Lightheaded he felt as he sat up but now in a pile of clothes that left off a gamey smell. His smell. It smelt bad, he smelt this bad? Suppose when you’re smaller the smells around you are more distinct. Wait, where was he even…? Unfortunately, where he had shrunk, he was standing over the black basketball shorts he had worn freshly from before, resulting in him being where he stood now.


The realization hit him a bit, he was remembering what was happening to him. Quickly he tried to get himself out of the pile of clothes that were next to his doorware in the hallway. After a small fight, and about five minutes of crawling over the detailed smelling fabric of his scent, he eventually made it out. Now he was half-naked as he only wore the white shirt he had, standing around as he saw his white bedroom door towering over him. His whole room, everything…was towering over Jackson! The man dropped to his knees, a panic attack was flaring up.


“...Oh shit…holy fucking shit…” He would pant out as his breathing was rapid. He didn’t know how big he was right now. The size of a thumbtack? An ant? He didn’t know! Jackson didn’t know what to do at this point. Suddenly he heard something in the distance. A yell. Fuck. This made things even worse considering he could rely on only one person…

Hannah. She wouldn't be knowing about the un-controlling mess he got himself into.

End Notes:

I transitioned everything from first to third person in this story. I went back and revised and altered the shrinking process to match this story to be part of my The Shrinking Rapture series.

No Man's Land by BiggieSmols

The tiny man stood on the carpet of his flooring, being rather almost lost by the fabric as the forestry of the white material would cover him entirely if he ducked down. Fortunately, he was able to scale through the carpet, but it felt like he was swimming through the carpet considering the effort he had to make to move from one place to another. The man was lost, where to go. There were new things to adapt to. This guy did not know anything about survival either. He was rather fucked. Things got worse for little Jackson. He felt the ground underneath him giving a quake sensation, a tremor? It was terrifying as they only became more and more intensive. The sound of a giant beast was coming in his direction.


Thud. Thud. Boom. Boom.


Jackson you dickhead!” Hannah called out as the ground shook as she stepped closer and closer. It felt like the world around me was shaking as the door opened, swinging right above me. If he were any bigger, his head might’ve been gone. But now the biggest problem of all was right in front of Jackson. Hannah. She was…fuckin’ huge! That and looked pissed off. Pissed off. She even opened the door without knocking!? Good thing he wasn’t wanking it.


Why the fuck are you touching my shit all the time!? Now you’re drinking my supplement-” The girl said as she swung the door open, looking around as there was nobody in there. The girl looked around, not sure what was going on there. There wasn’t a sign he was home at all. Considering he didn’t have a car, Hannah wouldn’t know what happened. She stood there, tapping her pink and black color Nike shoes she wore as she had matching Nike socks that went up to her shins.


I stared up in awe, she was so big. So massive. Fortunately, his fear took over Jackson’s horny thoughts at the moment. For how long that would last would be unknown. Jackson had to get her attention. That was my priority right now! “Holy fuck…” He said.


“Hannah! Down here! Hannah!” He waved his hands as he ran up to her. This was a dangerous position as he did not realize she would mistake him for a bug of some sort. That is if she would see Jackson. She was idled there for a moment, the girl just trying to process her thoughts. Jackson kept going as he made a mad dash to her left shoe, however, she began to walk away from him before he was even halfway. Jackson wanted to cry, actually wanted to cry as she stormed off to her room. He was left alone again. Running anywhere took ages for me to reach anywhere Jackson wanted to.


So that was it? So close to salvation and it was gone just like that. Jackson had to figure out what happened to him. He couldn’t give up so quickly. So what was next? What did he need to do? Well, there were a few options. Two for sure would be either going to her bedroom or hanging out around in the kitchen or living room when she comes out. The other was hiding out in the bathroom…but…that was much less ideal and he didn't want to be witnessed doing something like that to begin with. Sure Jackson had his pleasure, but something at that degree was quite extreme.


He walked out of his bedroom it took a good ten minutes to reach where he wanted to be. Once again it felt like he was swimming as the white carpet would hold him back. He eyed the hallway, it seemed to go on forever with its hardwood flooring. It gave me a tunnel-view vision as it went on and on. My mind was tricking me, I had to fight this and get through what I needed to get done. Hannah was in her bedroom…that’s where I needed to go. I would make that my next location on where to go. But I was glad that our hallways weren’t carpeted.


It would only be a few minutes and the walk to her bedroom door was unbearable. Jackson felt too weak to carry on as the more he stared off into the distance, the more anxious he felt. His stomach churned, he didn’t know how to get himself out of this. Jackson was so small. So insignificant now. His cries wouldn’t be heard. His mind faded, going into a deep thought “It was going to take hours to get there...” His thoughts were expressed.


Jackson took his time, despite how much in a hurry he was in. It just took damn long to get where he wanted to be, pacing yourself would be the best option in his mind. Finally, the familiar sound of footsteps came again. Hannah! It was her again as her bedroom door came open. Even better, she was coming his way! Wait…that wasn’t good considering Jackson was standing out in the open!


It was now a life-or-death situation. Jackson ran away from her although it wasn’t going to help his problem. Jackson had to do what he could to survive, running either straight away from her or any alternative paths he may needed to take.


BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.


Her powerful footsteps cause a rhythmic sensation. Causing the world around Jacksons' pathetic tiny form once again to shake. The girl was approaching. This wasn’t good at all! He would be running diagonal and going left and right as Jackson didn’t know where her feet were going to plant down. Jackson was trying my best not to get crushed. Considering the hallway was hardwood flooring, it was easier to run on compared to the carpet. Unfortunately the tiny man was paying attention to her more than where his own feet were. He ended up tripping over.


The girl finally stood over Jackson, the heel of her white sock-covered foot stomping down just inches away from me, causing a huge shock through his body from the intense booming that was made. Jackson covered his face as if it was just a natural reaction, screaming. The adrenaline was there. But she walked away, walking…over him like he was nothing. Was he that much to her now? Nothing? She seemed to not be far, she went to the bathroom door that was much closer to her bedroom door. That isn’t where Jackson wanted to go. But it was all or nothing.


Jackson cautiously followed her, trying to make his way to the bathroom door as she left it open. The fortunate thing was she wasn’t using it, that’s what he wanted to avoid. Taking a few minutes, collecting himself and sneaking to the corner of the wall, sneaking inside, there she was. Hannah. The gigantic roommate. Jackson observed the bathroom, the shower, and its curtains would tower, and the file gaps would be much more detailed. The filth was collected under the cabinet spaces. So much to see. That’s when he stared at the toilet. How was he going to use that now? Never mind that he’ll have to figure that out later. There were a lot of things he needed to adjust.


Jackson's attention would shift to Hannah and observe her closely. She would appear to be wearing the same thing as before her run. The last time he saw her normal size. Funny, this girl was a tad shorter than he was. I was 5'8 and she was shorter than that by a few inches Now she’s much bigger than that from his new perspective. She looked sweaty, at an unusual amount. She no longer wore her jacket as she had sweat stains in the middle and the corner sides of her armpits from her white sports bra. She would be checking herself out in front of the mirror as she applied deodorant. Jackson showed some visible disgust, this girl was a sweat freak that he didn’t know about. Perhaps he just wasn’t meant to see any of this. He was quite worried if Hannah would hop in the shower, it would be something he did not plan to see.


Ugh…I hate this medical condition…sweating through my bra…” Hannah spoke to herself as unwittingly Jackson was eavesdropping and spying on her. Hearing and seeing a bit too much. Medical condition? She never bought any of this up before. Did she sweat a lot? Jackson couldn’t grasp how loud she sounded now, so deep, but the feminine tone she gave, a tone at least he recognized at normal height. It was scary. took the risk to get closer to her as she was admiring herself - or complaining. Still, his little eyes scanned around, his eyes locking to the side view boob he got. Looking over at her right armpit as the sweat accumulated would soaked into the bra that wrapped towards her front and back for support. He felt tingly down at his crotch. He fought his urges, running forward towards Hannah.


Jackson went towards her feet. It was something he had to do. However, the closer Jackson got, the worse it became. The gamey smell once again came back, not his smell this time. This was someone else. “Ugh, this isn’t right…this smell is awful…” Jackson said to himself as he was fighting to get closer. He wasn’t a guy for feet, so this was more suffering for him than any guy with a foot fetish probably. It was now or never, Jackson was going to have to do something out of his comfort zone if he wanted to survive this. He ran to her right foot, the smell was awful as before but was more intense as he would feel the fabric of her white sock. The source of the smell. It was insane by the detail of her socks. The stitching of the fabric was something that brought awe from his little eyes. He gripped his tiny fingers onto the fabric, climbing onto her sock. All was going well until suddenly…


Woosh! Boom Boom Boom. . .


Hannah’s foot started to move, lifting as a gust of wind flowed into Jackson’s face, his stomach dropping every time she set her foot down. She was starting to walk, causing him to be brought back and forth with every step she made. He clenched onto the fabric of her sock, fortunately making it to the top of her foot as if he were anywhere else he would have been doomed. Jackson yelled with every stride she made, feeling like he was on some sort of carnival ride. But this wasn’t a ride he wasn’t enjoying at all - considering Jackson didn’t like heights to begin with.


Fortunately, the ride was short-term, but it felt like it was going on for too long. Hannah would walk to her bedroom again, the sound of her door opening as she closed her door behind her and she stretched her arms into the air. Finally, her feet were planted flat on the floor beside each other. Now it was the matter if Jackson were to stay where I was or make a run for it. 


“No, running wouldn’t be a good idea.” He said to himself from his thoughts. He looked up, seeing the display Hannah gave as he would be directly underneath her. Wow, this was something. He couldn’t help but stare, thus causing a rod on his member as it stiffened out with the bushy patch of pubic hair he had. Considering he was about to wank himself off because of what Hannah displayed, he couldn’t help but gawk again. The shape of her body gave a display from this angle. Her chest showed the under-boob view of her sports bra, while he looked towards her backside, he would see the curves of her butt forming. He was getting a bit ahead of himself at the moment. He was loving this dynamic. Sadly this caused pain in his neck as staring up.


Jackson was forgetting why he was here, looking down at his stiff rod to show he was getting a sincere boner towards Hannah now. But he refused to believe that, just attracted by what she was wearing. Or was that the same thing? He was fighting his inner demons with those two thought processes in his mind. He looked around once again with desperation as both his hands pressed down on his rod as he stood on the top of her foot. He was in Hannah’s room now. He was seeing that her interior of the room was essentially the same as his. But her room was…oh gosh…it was much worse than he ever would have thought. It was more messy than his room. She had more things scattered on the floor and had more clutter in general than Jackson did. Jackson was impressed with himself with that, did he have his shit together more than Hannah? This girl was…she was messy.


The girl took a few more steps, calmer than before as she sat down on the side of her bed. Finally, salvation as Jackson would be clawing against the sock fabric of hers. He had to reach up to Hannah, she was sitting in a position that made my travel much easier than before! Well, that was short lived as her right hand came down, reaching the top edge of her sock, pulling it down, causing the sock to progressively roll inside out. “Shit! Hannah!” He called up.


“Hannah! Hannah, down here! Stop! You need to look down!” Jackson said, trying again one last time. He had to get her attention! Unfortunately, she pulled her sock down more and more, Jackson began to run away towards her toes and hoped to get out of this. The sock would roll inside out along with him in it. The white wave of the dirtied cloth would rise over my body, like a wave in the ocean. Jackson would be wrapped around the sock, stuck inside the filth that rubbed against the fabric of it. Hannah would then discard the sock with Jackson inside of it, tossing the crumbled discarded sock aside next to her exposed toes as her other sock would fall next to the sock he was in. He was trapped inside her nasty foot-scent fabric that would invade his lungs. The sock felt rather wet from the sweat that was recently absorbed. He yelled, trying to get out as Jackson desperately pushed the fabric around. He started to feel sick to his stomach, anxiety was kicking in.


“This fucking reeks…oh my god…holy shit-” The tiny man gagged as his little eyes began to water. Hannah, why would she do this? No, she didn’t know. It wasn’t her fault! It was his for not thinking quickly enough! He had to remain calm. After ten minutes, Jackson would glide his hands around the white, wet, and stinky fabric, eventually finding a way out. Salvation! After those ten minutes passed, he finally made it out, greeted with her white carpet. The same kind he had in his bedroom as their bedrooms were quite similar in layout. Which meant once again he had to fight to get around more than before.


Jackson ran to get his distance away from the discarded sock, the fresh air was a night and day difference. He was wheezing as his body was coated with sweat, mostly of hers that rubbed against him. This for sure would get rid of his boner that was extended out before. He would realize that now. Jackson felt like he was cooking alive in there! His stomach didn’t get much better, so he started gagging. Jackson would fall on his hands and knees, and an unfortunate event of vomit would forcefully come out of his mouth. That was the only thing he consumed for the day, the supplement he stole from Hannah. Now his gut was left with not much after. The smell must’ve been so bad that his stomach couldn’t grasp it


He observed my surroundings once again, feeling really out of it. The little man looked up at the bed that Hannah was laying on, seeing her bare feet kicked up, dangling from the side of her bed. The thought of her feet left a stain on me, it made him feel violently ill. He needed to plan out the next course of action. Jackson stood up as his gut was feeling like it was rotting at this point. This was hell. He walked away from the sock, no way he was getting close to that again. Unfortunately, that weird sweat smell lingered around, that was in fact how it smelt in Hannah’s room. This was uncharted territory. Considering how hot it was and the lack of an AC working in the apartment, this made things worse.


Outside his bedroom, Jackson was in No Man’s Land.

End Notes:


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13757