The Speck Worlds by MasterOfMicro
Summary: Nina resided on what was known as a Speck World. The realm she lived in was filled with millions of Speck Worlds, entire planets that, to the "normal" sized inhabitants of the realm, were all very tiny. Nina meets a woman named Maddie online, who she thinks shares her sentiment towards the "Bigs", without realising Maddie herself is a Big. Things go horribly awry when Maddie and Nina agree to meet in person.

Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Legwear, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3350 Read: 8459 Published: December 07 2023 Updated: December 20 2023

1. When Worlds Collide by MasterOfMicro

2. Maddie's Plan by MasterOfMicro

3. Strange New World by MasterOfMicro

When Worlds Collide by MasterOfMicro

Nina resided on what was known as a Speck World. The realm she lived in was filled with millions of Speck Worlds, entire planets that, to the "normal" sized inhabitants of the realm, were all very tiny. Speck Worlds ranged in size, but the biggest of them were about the size of a grape, while the smallest were nearly microscopic. Speck Worlds were often collected by the inhabitants of the realm, usually seen as nothing more than a cute little novelty. They weren't given much thought otherwise, the people living on the Speck Worlds were far too tiny.



The Speck World that Nina called home was somewhere in the middle, roughly the size of a sesame seed. Nina was in her early 20's and was not a fan of how the people in the realm treated Speck Worlds and the people living on them. They weren't even considered people, they were treated about the same as bacteria despite the fact they were just as intelligant and technologically advanced as the "normal" sized humans. Nina's mindset, however, was not common among the Speck World people. Most were complacent with their existence. While most of the Bigs (As they were commonly referred to) ignored the Speck Worlds, they were rarely cruel towards them, so the sentiment towards them was mostly neutral. Not many people resented the Bigs. Nina didn't necessarily resent them, but she did wish they treated her kind with most respect.



Nina was very passionate about her thoughts towards Bigs, which tended to drive people away. "If the Bigs don't think about us, why should we think about them?" was what they often said to her. Because of this, Nina had a hard time making friends, and especially finding a romantic partner. Nina wanted this to change, she wanted to find someone she could connect with and agreed with her opinions on the Bigs. She decided to look into online dating. Nina found a profile for another woman, roughly her age, named Maddie. Nina thought she was drop dead gorgeous. Maddie had short brown hair that just barely reached her shoulders, with long eyelashes that emphasized her beautiful hazel eyes. Perfectly white teeth beamed through her equally perfect smile. She was stunning. Nina immediately messaged her, hoping with all her tiny heart that Maddie would respond.



Unbeknownst to Nina however, was that she had accidentally stumbled upon a dating website for Bigs. Nina was completely unaware that Maddie was in fact a Big, nor did Maddie realise the woman messaging her was a Speck World inhabitant. Maddie thought Nina was cute looking when she saw her profile, Nina had wavy blonde hair and wore thick glasses that made her bright blue eyes look huge. Nina was quite tall, relatively speaking of course, which heavily intrigued Maddie. The two of them began to talk, and they quickly hit it off.



Eventually, Nina asked Maddie about her thoughts on Bigs. Maddie was understandably confused. "Bigs? What do you mean?" she asked. "Bigs, you know, the 'normal' sized people? I hate how they just ignore Speck Worlds" replied Nina. Maddie was still puzzled, she didn't really understand what Nina meant. "Yea, I mean, I guess they don't really care about them. Not sure why, I think they're pretty interesting" said Maddie. Nina thought that Maddie was referring to the Bigs as 'pretty interesting' which was surprising to her. "What do you find interesting about them?" asked Nina. "Oh, I just find the difference in size to be fascinating. I agree that, uh, 'Bigs' should show more interest in Speck Worlds" explained Maddie. Nina was thrilled that she had seemingly finally found someone that shared her thoughts. Maddie had just assumed Nina was making some sort of weird joke that she didn't fully understand, but didn't really question it either.



Nina and Maddie continued speaking regularly for about a month, somehow never finding out the truth about each other's true sizes. The two of them were planning to meet in person and go on a date. "So, here's the location of my Speck World, I can't wait to see you!" said Nina. "Your Speck World?" asked Maddie. "Yea! I'll see you soon, bye!" replied Nina as she logged off to get ready for their date. Maddie wasn't exactly sure what Nina meant. "Maybe she means this is where her collection of Speck Worlds is? I guess that's an interesting date idea" she thought to herself. Maddie got ready as well, putting on a cute red dress, pantyhose and black flats. She made her way towards the address Nina had given her.



When she got there, she was surprised to find a small building containing nothing more than a white table and a few white chairs. There was a sign hanging above the table reading "Speck World Containment Area" with an arrow pointing downward. These containment areas were common, just a safe place for Speck Worlds to be held without the risk of being accidentally destroyed by a human, but humans rarely had a need to visit them. It seemed unusual for a private collection to be held here. "Nina? You here?" asked Maddie as she looked around the room, but there was nobody else there. Maddie directed her attention towards the table. There was a small glass barrier around the perimeter of the table, but otherwise no other protection. There were about 20 Speck Worlds spread across the table, each floating just above it.



Travel between Speck Planets was done via teleportation, and Nina was sitting patiently at the Teleportation Zone on her planet, waiting for Maddie to arrive. Nina's Speck Planet was in a Speck World Containment Area, or SWCA, so it was assigned a number. Her planet was number #89421, and she had given Maddie the planet number when she gave her the address to her SWCA, so she knew exactly which Speck World to teleport to. Just then, Nina noticed a dark shadow cast across the whole planet. Did a Big arrive at her SWCA? That was unusual, Bigs only arrived once every couple months for general maintenance, and it wasn't time for that. Nina looked up at the sky to get a view of the Big, and her jaw nearly hit the floor. There, looming high above the planet like a goddess was Maddie. Nina didn't know what to do. Was she dreaming? This couldn't possibly be real. She frantically grabbed her phone to message Maddie.



Maddie looked over the table, noticing the labels placed near each Speck World. She found the one labelled #89421, the one Nina mentioned when giving her the address. "Why did she mention this one specifically?" Maddie thought to herself, leaning in to get a closer look. Nina was looking back up at her in a mix of shock and horror. She sent a message to Maddie. "Um, I see you. Are you... big?" read the message. Maddie's phone buzzed and she reached down to grab it, and saw the message Nina sent. "What do you mean? Where are you?" replied Maddie. "I'm on my Speck World, like I said... is this some kind of joke?" said Nina. "Hold on, you're just messing with me right? Ugh, of course, this whole thing was a catfish" huffed Maddie as she angrily turned off her phone and shoved it back into her pocket. "As if she's from a Speck World" Maddie muttered to herself as she sat in one of the chairs and sighed. "No, no, Maddie! Wait!" Nina tried to message her, but Maddie ignored her.

Maddie's Plan by MasterOfMicro
Author's Notes:

Very short chapter, saving the juicy part for next time

The pieces finally connected for Nina. She went back and read all her previous interactions with Maddie and realised how obvious it was. "How could I be so stupid?" Nina thought to herself. Nina just sat and stared at her phone, her mind completely blank on what to do next. Maddie would almost certainly ignore any attempt to contact her again, and she was still in the SWCA sitting and sulking. Nina looked up in the sky to get a glimpse of Maddie. She could see tears forming in her eyes. Nina felt horrible about the misunderstanding but there wasn't really anything she could do to fix it.



Maddie continued to sit in the SWCA, twiddling her thumbs as she sighed heavily. She quickly glanced at the table, noticing all the Speck Worlds. "Ugh, this is embarrassing. Billions of microbes just saw me get stood up" she muttered to herself. Maddie thought about the conversations she had with Nina, about her fascination with the Speck Worlds. Maddie hadn't really given them too much thought before, she had only seen them a couple times before in her life. She got up and stood over the table, looking down at them curiously.



There were 22 Speck Worlds in this SWCA, and they had close communication with each other due to their relative proximity. Bigs were allowed to enter the SWCA to observe them, and while touching the Speck Worlds was discouraged, it wasn't explicitly forbidden. There wasn't any sort of security or staff on site. Visitors were still rare however, many humans who had an interest in Speck Worlds preferred private collections and the SWCA's served little purpose other than scientific research or field trip destinations for school kids. The majority of the time they sat empty. Maddie had never visited a SWCA and was intrigued by the concept. She continued to observe the Speck World's, leaning in for a closer view and chuckling to herself. "Well, I'm here anyway. Might as well make the most of it" she thought to herself. "Hello little Speck Worlds, I hope I'm not too intimidating, heh" Maddie laughed. She again looked at 89421, Nina's home world. There wasn't anything too different about this one, Maddie wasn't sure why this one got singled out by her supposed catfisher.



Maddie's phone buzzed, a final desperation attempt from Nina to explain the situation. "That better not be her again I swear to fucking God" snapped Maddie. Maddie opened her phone, but didn't read the message Nina sent before blocking her account. "Congratulations, you tricked me into going to this boring empty building, stupid bitch" she continued, throwing her phone back into her bag. Maddie was furious. Nina was now the one holding back tears as she saw Maddie fuming and pacing around the SWCA. Maddie again turned her attention towards the Speck Worlds, and specifically 89421. "She must love this stupid pebble" she said. Maddie then sat back down in the chair and removed her flats. She placed her pantyhosed covered legs up onto the table, across the short glass barrier. Her feet stood right before 89421. "I'll show her"



The inhabitants of 89421, especially Nina, looked up in awe and horror as Maddie's feet towered seemingly forever above the planet. Even her pinky toe alone was hundreds of times larger than the planet. The size of a single foot was impossible to comprehend. A Big had never gotten this close to their planet before. Maddie peered down at the Speck World from between her feet and smiled. "She thinks these things don't get enough attention? I'll show them attention" her voice boomed, rattling buildings across the planet. Naturally, many inhabitants of 89421 feared the worst and began fleeing towards the Teleportation Port, hoping to seek refuge on another Speck World. The port immediately got overwhelmed and tried to control the chaos, but it was quickly turning into a full blown riot. Nina tried to escape herself, but got tripped by a stampede and badly twisted her ankle. She winced in pain as she pulled herself up and tried to hobble towards a teleporter but it was no use, she could barely move. All Nina could do was collapse onto a bench and look up at the sky at the colossal woman's feet taunting the planet. Not only was Nina the one who brought her here, she was the one who pissed her off enough to do this. The guilt hit Nina like a train. She began hyperventilating and sobbing. Had she doomed her entire planet? Was this the end for her?



Maddie continued to look down at 89421, resting her hand against her face as she thought about her next move. The thought of simply destroying the planet beneath her foot crossed her mind, but she thought that would be a bit too harsh, and she figured she could probably have a bit of fun with it. "What to do with you, little Speck World? I just don't know..." she teased, giggling softly after she spoke. Chaos continued to ensue on the planet, while Nina eventually passed out on the bench from the combination of pain and intense emotion. Maddie looked down at her feet. She noticed a small hole in her pantyhose right near the sole of her right foot. She quickly came up with an idea. "Ok, I've got it. I've heard that these Speck Worlds are very durable. I think I'll put that to the test. I'm going to head home now, and I'll put you microbes in my stocking. When I get back home, we'll see how well you survived. Sound good?" said Maddie. She carefully picked up 89421 between her fingers and gently placed it through the hole in her stocking and put her shoes back on. Maddie grabbed her bag and headed out the door. "Good luck down there!" she teased as she made her way back home.

End Notes:

Strange New World by MasterOfMicro

In the few seconds it took for Nina to pick up 89421 and put it in her stocking, the chaos already unfolding on the Speck World was ramped up tenfold. The Teleportation Port was unable to control the crowds, and the machines were eventually torn apart by the violence, trapping everyone on the planet. Nearly a billion people resided on 89421, and only a couple hundred were successful in escaping before the Teleportation Port was destroyed. They watched as the colossal foot of Maddie got closer and closer, essentially swallowing them whole. The Speck World was just small enough to fit through the small hole in her stocking, and rolled ever so slightly before becoming firmly wedged between the fabric and the flesh of Maddie's sole. Maddie was right, Speck Worlds were extremely durable, so damage to the world, and even its infrastructure, was minimal despite the immense size and weight of Maddie's foot and stocking. Even when she stood up and put her shoes on, 89421 avoided being turned into fine dust by the incredible pressure being put onto it.



It was pitch black on 89421 as it now sat not only underneath Maddie's foot but inside her shoe as well. People were able to see with the help of streetlights and other artificial light sources, but it was still hard to navigate. This helped the chaos slow down as the situation they were in started to set in. They had avoided complete destruction, but each step Maddie took violently shook the planet, throwing people against walls and the ground. Some people living in the part of 89421 that was pressed against her stocking were throw into the fabric, and people living in the part pressed against her sole were thrown into the immense ridges of her footprint. As a result, many retreated into bunkers that were designed as a safe space should such an event occur. The shaking eventually woke up Nina as she was thrown from the bench onto the ground. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened, the streets were empty, the sky was pitch black and she could still barely move due to her ankle. The pain had died down enough that she could walk a little bit, and she slowly made her way around trying to find help. "Is anyone around? Hello?" she called, her voice weak and raspy. No response. Another powerful tremor hit, launching Nina up into the sky. The part of 89421 she resided on was close to Maddie's stocking, and she ended up getting caught in a microscopic imperfection on a single strand of nylon.



Maddie walked back to her car and drove back to her place. She continued fuming and muttering to herself about Nina, oblivious to the peril she was in. Maddie got back to her home, and let out a heavy sigh after closing the door. "Maybe next time they'll be a real person" she joked to herself. She looked down at her shoe. "Hmm, I do feel a little bad, but they're microbes anyway" she thought. Maddie sat down and removed her shoes, holding up her right foot to inspect the Speck World. "Ha, holy shit, it's still intact" she laughed. Maddie was impressed, she didn't expect the planet to survive, or at least not be relatively undamaged. Of course, Maddie had no idea the extent of what had actually occurred on 89421. Thousands of inhabitants were now stranded on the sole of her foot, while thousands of others, including Nina, were within the fabric of her pantyhose. Nina was hit with the sudden bright light as Maddie removed her shoe, and she realised where she was. She could see the surface of her home beneath her, as she remained caught in the strand of nylon. Nina tried to move as little as possible to avoid falling off. Her heart was racing and she thought she might pass out again.



Maddie carefully removed the Speck World from her stocking. She held it between her fingers and held it up to her eye to get a close look at it. "These things are pretty cool, I wonder they're still alive down there" she thought. Maddie wasn't exactly sure what to do with it now. Originally in her mind it made sense to take her anger out on this Speck World, but now she felt a slight amount of guilt. Maddie placed the planet on a table, and figured she might as well take care of this thing now that she had it, and probably did some level of damage to it. For now though, she figured she should change out of her outfit into something more comfortable. Maddie took off the dress and removed her stockings, opting for a black T-shirt and Spider-man themed pajama pants. She was in a bad mood overall and decided to spend the rest of her day sulking on the couch and binging TV.



Nina felt utterly hopeless as she watched her planet slowly move out from underneath her and get plucked out by the gargantuan Big she had brought to her Speck World. She couldn't wrap her head around just how absolutely enormous Maddie was compared to her, seeing her casually hold the entire planet between 2 fingers was unbelievable. Nina was still trapped in the nylon strand which was now hovering just above the surface of Maddie's sole. As Maddie walked around, Nina was aggressively tossed back and forth, nearly colliding with her sole with each step she took. As Maddie was changing her clothes, Nina realised she was going to take off her stockings. She wasn't sure what to do, but felt herself slipping from the nylon strand. Figuring she was a goner anyway, she wiggled herself free and landed within a deep canyon-like ridge on Maddie's sole. Her foot was more than just a planet to Nina, it was essentially an entire galaxy. The landscape was alienlike, the ground beneath her soft and spongy. The aroma was overwhelming and the air was very humid. The land stretched out seemingly infinite in each direction. Maddie was so large that despite the fact Nina was hanging upside down, she remained on her sole due to the gravitational pull of Maddie's foot. Nina tried to calm herself down. She hadn't fully realised before just how large Big's were, and what it would be like to be on the surface of their skin. She was still in a lot of pain, but tried to maneuver here new surroundings. Nina figured their had to be other survivors on Maddie's sole, even though her situation seemed hopeless, finding others was better than nothing. She trekked into the unknown world of Maddie's solescape.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13802