WWE Divas Shrinking Stories by TheDARGX
Summary:

A story about the Divas of WWE who are shrunken with one another… what will happen when someone gets the power?


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8538 Read: 3407 Published: January 29 2024 Updated: February 10 2024

1. Charlotte Flair Vs Rhea Ripley by TheDARGX

2. Becky Lynch Vs Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss by TheDARGX

3. Sasha & Bayley by TheDARGX

Charlotte Flair Vs Rhea Ripley by TheDARGX
Author's Notes:

Flair sees a perfect opportunity to show Rhea her place…

Charlotte Flair was preparing for the biggest night of the year. Wrestlemania! Now the Queen felt that Wrestlemania was just too big for one night! Maybe it should spread over two nights? 

The Queen was sat in her locker room thinking about her opponent for mania, the NXT Champion Rhea Ripley. This young and upcoming talent thought she the hottest thing in the women’s division, Little did she know that Charlotte had a plan to deal with her. 

Thanks to all the power of money and science she had acquired a magical device. A gun that could change size! (who would have ever have seen that coming) 

Now that she had such a powerful device she couldn’t wait to use it on miss Rhea Ripley. 

She had arranged for the Aussie superstar to come to her locker room under the ruse that she was there to apologize. Checking her watch she saw that she was due ant second now. 

Charlotte couldn't wait to use her gun in this bitch. Suddenly there was a Knock at the door and in walked Rhea Ripley. This overconfident flash in the pan had such a bad attitude that Charlotte couldn’t wait to cut her down to size. 

“Alright Charlotte. Let’s get this over with. We both know you’re nit the type to apologize so tell me what your really called me here for.” 
Rhea demanded.  

Charlotte smirked. This Aussie savage was smarter than she looked. Nonetheless there was nothing she could say or that could change Charlotte’s mind. 

“Well hello to you too Rhea. My is that any way to address royalty?” 
Charlotte said condescendingly. 

Rhea snorted as she took a few steps towards Charlotte, the queens grip on her gun tightened as she was waiting for the tight time to use it. 

“Royalty? Only thing you are Charlotte is a royals pain in the arse. Now you got something to say to me or are you just wasting my time.” Rhea asked. 

Charlotte smiled as she finally decided it was the right time. 

“You’re right Rhea I am wasting my time. You’re too beneath me.” 
Charlotte taunted. 

With that she pulled out her size gun and fired it right at Rhea. The NXT women’s champion was taken completely by surprise as a small red beam struck her right in the chest. 


Charlotte laughed as watched her Wrestlemania opponent dwindle down before her eyes, it was like an old sci-fi movie watching Rhea slowly shrink down. 

After a few moments Charlotte stopped once Rhea was small enough. Putting her gun down she stands tall over her shrunken victim. Grinning for ear to ear 

Rhea Ripley contoured to dwindle down in size as she was completely caught off guard by her Wrestlemania opponents actions. She had never expected Charlotte to have some kind of shrinking ray. 

Smaller and smaller Rhea got as she watched Charlotte grow bigger and and bigger! Charlotte was already one of the tallest women in wwe but now she was gonna be freakin huge! 

Rhea finally stopped shrinking when she was only an inch tall! Scared and startled she looked around her new surroundings, things that seemed so minor before were now huge! 

She was now in the largest open area of her life, you would think she was in the biggest football stadium ever, but it was just a locker room. Things like the benches wooden legs were huge towers, a purse was like a bus to her. Hell even something as small as a pen was big to her! 

But these things were nothing compared to her Titans of terror that was in front of her. Gulping she looks ahead and sees two huge black boots. She then looked up to see a post of the thickest longest legs in the world wrapped in pink pants. Her eyes followed these legs all the way up to a black top that could barely contain to of the largest breasts anyone had ever seen. Those things were monsters. 

Finally Rhea craned her neck all the way up to the heavens to see the terrifying smiling face of the Queen Charlotte Flair towering over her. 

“Hiya Rhea! I bet you’re wondering what’s happened to you. Well I paid top dollar to have this little shrinking device made, it can shrink and grow just about anything. Which is why I used it to give you a size that matches your relevance to the Queen!” Charlotte boomed. 

Rhea who was startled and scared a few moments ago at the sight of this giantess, was suddenly filled with anger at the arrogance of this giant bitch! 

“YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!!” Rhea screamed. 

Rhea then ran forward started pounding away at the massive black boots of Charlotte. Clearly not caring about the size difference Rhea let out all her frustrations on the hard shiny black material. 

The Queen saw Ripleys pathetic attempts to hurt her and just laughed. This was too good to be true. Her Wrestlemania opponent was no more than a tiny mouse at her feet. Her strongest blows couldn’t even scratch the queen!

After a minute or so of Rhea’s attack, Charlotte decides she’s had enough and with one simple nudge of her boot she manages to knock Rhea a good few inches away from her! 

“Hahahaha!!! Seriously? That’s all it took to knock you on your tiny ass? Man Rhea you’re a lot weaker than you look!” Charlotte laughed. 

Rhea quickly stood up as she looked to square up to the Queen once more. However Charlotte decided it was time she showed Rhea who the Boss was. And she had just the way to do it.

As the tiny one inch tall Rhea continued to show her defiance. The queen decided it was time to show her just who the boss was. 

As Rhea stood up ready to attack the queen once more, Charlotte raised her gigantic boot! Rhea stopped dead on her tracks as she looked up at the terror that Charlotte’s huge black boot. 

“Oh good seems like you’re smarter than you look!”Charlotte taunted. 

Rhea gulped as for the first time the reality of being tiny finally hit her. This woman could end her with the simplest of thoughts. Looking up at the giantess Charlotte, Rhea stood frozen in fear. 

“So Rhea. What’s that thing you always do in your entrance?” Charlotte asked. 

Rhea was still stunned by the sheer size of Charlotte to really register what she was saying. 

“C’mon Rhea you know what I’m talking about. It’s that thing you do. Something about your brutality right? Now what was it...oh yeah!” Charlotte started to say. 

Without warning she dropped her huge boot down inches from Rhea! The tiny Aussie could do nothing as Charlotte’s boot collided with the ground beside her. The force of her foot causing Rhea to fly a few inches into the air before landing with a rough thud. 

Charlotte saw how far Rhea flew from a simple stomp and laughed at her opponents patheticness. 

“Hahah Oh wow this is so great! Look at you Rhea you’re so small and powerless! You’re nothing compared to the Queen haha!!! Charlotte laughed. 

As the queen was laughing she failed to notice the little one inch Rhea by her feet about to make a move. Realizing she stood no chance against the giantess she turned tail and ran as fast and as far her little legs could Carry her. 

She managed to get almost half way across the locker room before Charlotte finally noticed her. This made the queen Laugh as she had been so busy monologuing she didn't notice her. 

“Oh look at little Rhea go! You got so far in such a short time! Awww but I don’t think you’re gonna get any further sweetie!”  Charlotte teased.

With that she started walking towards the tiny Rhea who turned around and saw Charlotte’s impending approach. Letting out a squeal of fear she ran even faster as Charlotte got closer. 

After a few steps the stomps got louder and closer until finally Rhea tripped over nothing and fell to the ground. Looking up in fear she saw Charlotte looming over her menacingly.  

“Awww looks likes you’re all tuckered out. Don’t worry we’ll sort that out!” Charlotte threatened. 

Rhea Ripley has tried her best to run away from the giant titan of terror that was the Queen Charlotte Flair. The tiny one inch tall woman however had made her last mistake. 

In classic horror movie fashion, she had tripped over her own feet and was now lying prone in the middle of the locker room flat on her back. 

The Queen Charlotte flair towered over her with a massive smile on her face. 

“Awww looks like you’re all tuckered out. Don’t worry we’ll sort that out! Charlotte threatened. 

With that said, Charlotte raised her gigantic boot and hovered it precariously over the tiny body of Rhea. The tiny Aussie looked up and was terrified at the sight of the boot above her! 

“No please don’t! Charlotte!!!” Rhea shouted up. 

Charlotte just smirked as she hovered her boot over her. She loved this power she had now thanks to her trusty shrink ray. She could make her most hated of rivals the size of bugs with nothing but a click of a button. 

Hell if she wanted to she could use it in herself and make herself a rampaging giantess. These were all great future ideas, but for right now she had to decide what to do with Rhea. 

“Well little Rhea, thanks for being my guinea pig. But I think now it’s time for me to say goodbye. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of your belt!” Charlotte boomed menacingly. 

Content with her last words to her, Charlotte raised her boot even higher above Rhea, before waving goodbye to her little rival. Finally she brought her foot down with tremendous force, she heard one last scream from the tiny bug before her foot made contact. 

“CHARLOTTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!” Rhea screamed. 

This was all Rhea could do as the queens boot came crashing down onto her, in an instance the tiny one inch woman body exploded in a gust of blood and guts. 

Charlotte heads the crunch underneath her boot and lifted it to get s good look. She laughed as she saw the mangled bloody remains of her wrestlemania opponent plastered to her sole. 

Not wasting any time she takes off her boot she heads to the bathroom. There she takes some toilet paper and wipes the bloody remains off her boot before flushing it. 

And just like that one of her biggest threats was gone. Flushed away never to be seen or heard from again. Satisfied the queue headed back into the locker room and looked at rheas discarded NXT title. 

Not wanting to leave any physical evidence of Rhea being her, Charlotte took out her shrink ray and fired it at the title. Within seconds the belt was shrunk until it was the size of a ring. 

Smiling Charlotte took it and paced it on her 2nd toe. Wiggling then she let out a laugh at her new foot accessory. She then slipped on her boot and pocketed her shrink ray as she exited the locker room ready to cause some more mayhem. 

 

End Notes:

Which Divas should face each other next? Comment and leave a review please!! 

Becky Lynch Vs Nia Jax & Alexa Bliss by TheDARGX
Author's Notes:

Becky has a bad run in with Nia Jax & Little Miss Bliss 

Of all the people, Nia didn't expect the first one she'd come in contact with would be the current Raw Women's champ. "Hey there Becky. Going somewhere?" Becky was dressed in her street clothes, having changed at the venue. Wearing a white tshirt, a black leather jacket, and a pair of tight fitting jeans. And decked around her waist, in all it's glory, was the women's championship belt. Becky puts her bag down and stands right up to Nia, squaring up in her space. "Yeah, actually i was goin to me room. Got a problem with that?" Nia just laughs at how Becky is unwillingly offering herself up to her by getting right in her face and reaches behind her back to conceal the remote slightly. "I don't know what you thought you were doing tonight, Becky, but i think you're gonna have a sudden change of plans. And they involve me and Alexa." The irish beauty just throws her jacket off behind her and stands her ground saying "Alright fine. I figured you's two would still have a problem with me. Well you should know the Man doesn't stand down from anyone. No matter how big they are." Nia just raises an eyebrow, excited with how well this played out and says "No matter how big, huh? Let's put that to the test." Becky's had enough and goes to take a swing at Nia, but she's just too quick and pulls the remote in front of her, shooting Lynch square in the chest. Having never actually seen the remote in action, Nia stood in amazement as the champ was shrunk down within seconds. The look of shock overtook Becky as she saw Nia rise up to the ceiling, and was then overtaken by a sea of the fabric she was once wearing. After a few seconds of struggling with an oversized shirt that had been draped on top of her, Becky managed to find the opening of it, crawling out into the open. She slowly made her gaze up, first seeing the inside of the championship she was once wearing, propped up and surrounding her on all sides. Just past that was the massive body of Nia Jax, grown to huge proportions, staring down at her with sheer delight. The situation suddenly making sense to her, Becky felt all the color drain from her face and a hard chill shoot down her spine as she understood she can't be more than a couple of inches tall. All she could manage to get out, in a much higher pitched voice than normal is “You gotta be fookin’ kiddin me.” She barely has time to hold her arms up in protest as the gigantic Nia crouches over her and places a hand on either side, trapping her within a strong, warm prison of flesh.

Looking around the hallway, Nia is pleased to see that nobody saw her turn the Women's champ into a fraction of her former self, and relishes in the feeling of the tiny woman squirming within her two clenched fists. She stands back up, chuckling to herself as she molds Becky's tinier body between her palms. "Not so easy throwing punches at people when you're the size of a mouse, huh little Becky?" The shrunken woman struggles in vain against Nia's huge hands, screaming "What the fuck did ya do to me, you monster? How am i so damn small?!" Ignoring her pleading entirely, Nia just admires her handiwork, taking in all the power she feels. "God it feels great holding you little women in my hands. As soon as we get Alexa back to normal, I'm gonna take this remote and turn the rest of this roster into my own personal doll collection. And you get to be the first." Becky struggles within Nia's grasp, her head and shoulders just managing to wiggle around on the top side of her mighty fingers. Without a care for her own well being, Becky says up at the giantess "You don't scare me, you big ugly bitch. As soon as i get back to normal, i'm taking your fat ass down!" Nia's smile disappears as she says coldly "Excuse me? What did you just say to me you little midget?" Becky realizes she may have made a huge mistake as the fingers holding her in place start applying more and more pressure, crushing the air out of her lungs. With her grip tightening on the diminutive redhead, Nia lets her anger get the best of her and says "I know how to handle loudmouths like you."

Becky can't defend herself as Nia shifts her grip so that the tiny woman is trapped in one of her fists, while she brings the other close to her head.  "I should really just crush the life out of you, but i still need you to see if we can grow Alexa back. In the meantime, you don't really have to be awake for that."Nia readies her index finger in her thumb and in one quick flick she smacks Becky square in the head, knocking her out cold.  

Becky wakes up with the most horrible headache, and a horrible ringing sound in her ears. When the ringing finally goes away she realizes that she hears another voice and it sounds almost like a deep, heavy laughter all around her in two familiar voices. 

"AWWW, SHE'S SO CUTE. NOW I SEE WHY YOU WERE SO ANXIOUS TO PLAY WITH ME."  

"TO BE FAIR, YOU WERE WAY SMALLER THAN THAT. IF YOU WERE STILL SHRUNK, THIS LITTLE THING WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO STOMP ON YOU".  

"OH STOP IT... HEY, I THINK SHE'S STARTING TO STIR A BIT. LET'S WELCOME HER BACK!"  


Opening her eyes, Becky is horrified to find not only the giant face of Nia looking down on her again, but right next to her just as big is the beaming proud face of Alexa Bliss. With a quick glance around the room, she realizes that she wasn't dreaming, Nia had actually shrunk her down to the size of a small doll. And now she was trapped on a desk in their hotel room as Alexa waved down to her in a patronizing manner.  "Wakey wakey, Bex! Heard Nia did a number on your noggin... how you feeling, cutie?" Becky tries to move away from the giant hovering face but finds she's unable to move from her spot, She looks down and sees that there is a single piece of tape covering her midsection, essentially glueing her down to the desk with her legs flailing in frustration. "What the fuck is wrong with you crazy bitches! Get this shit offa me right now!" Nia just makes a condescending "tisk tisk" sound at the significantly smaller woman and says  "Quite the mouth on this little brat. I'd give her a spanking but i think i'd overdo it and crush her whole little body!" Alexa can't help but admire Becky's shrunken body, who lays unable to resist her as she places a finger on her face and slowly drags it down the length of her body. Feeling the tiny woman's bumps and valleys as she goes from her breasts to her feet is exhilirating. Alexa's NEVER felt power like this over another human being and she wanted to explore as much of it as possible. Becky strains unhelpfully against the restraint, screaming up at the two giants holding her captive "That's enough! I'm not a fookin' toy! Now make me big again this instant!" Nia holds the remote up dangling it in front of her and says "We already did. But you were asleep for it." Becky has a visible look of confusion on her face and Alexa tries to clear things up.  "See, I was shrunk earlier. Only i was way, WAY smaller. We didn't know if the gun would work on me again.... So we used you! Got you back up to your normal big-ol self. And then when i was fixed, we shrank you back down. If you ask me, this size suits you way better."

Nia leans down and pinches the shrunken Becky by the head, showing just how easily she could crush her if she felt compelled to. "And besides... if you think we're doing you any favors after how you talked to us, you've got another thing coming. You're little, we're big, and we're gonna have some fun with you." Becky screams in pain as Nia presses the slightest bit of pressure against the sides of her tiny head, a message fully sent in one swift motion. The once proud champion could only lay there in silence waiting for these two to make their next move. Alexa looks over at Nia and says "Speaking of fun... i've been thinking of the perfect way to play with our new little Becky doll. I think you'll be really excited by it." Nia licks her lips and says "Come to think of it, i have a few ideas myself." The two giants whisper into each other's ears for a second, each one giggling wickedly at the other's suggestions. It seems they've come to a decision though, as Alexa rips the shrunken woman off the table in one quick motion. She holds her tiny naked body up to her face and says "Ready for a game, little Lynch? We're gonna play..."

"You're kidding me right? Hide and seek? I'm not gonna play any stupid games with you freaks!" Becky shouts from her dangling position between Alexa's thumb and forefinger. The relatively enormous Miss Bliss just flashes her a toothy grin and says "I think you're gonna want to put some effort into our game, little Bex. Because we'll make you a deal. A little deal for a little woman. If you manage to hide from us for ten whole minutes, we'll stop our fun and turn you back to normal." Nia looks at Alexa as if she had commited an act of betrayal and shouts "WHAT?" She just got this power over Becky and Alexa was gonna throw it right out within the first minute! Alexa holds up a finger to Nia as if to say "hang on, i've got this". Becky stops flailing for a second and waits for the second part of Alexa's decree.  "HOWEVER.... If we capture you, then we get to do whatever we want to you. No limits." Nia raises an eyebrow and begins to smile a little more.  "No limits?" Alexa just nods and bites her lip. Nia returns her glance to the shrunken champion and says "Alright, fine. I think that's worth a little bit of risk." Alexa lowers her hand to the ground and places Becky right between her bare feet, allowing the miniscule Man to stare up at her gigantic stature and really take in the situation she's found herself in. Becky already felt small when she was on the ground looking up at Nia when she was shrunk the first time, but this is Alexa. LITTLE MISS BLISS. But there was nothing little about her now, she was truly a giant to her in every way. Nia decides to take an extra precaution and grabs Becky's discarded shirt from earlier. Lining up the shirt with the bottom of the hotel room's door, she creates a seal that blocks any chance Becky would have to crawl under and free herself. Even at that height, Becky wasn't sure if she was even able to squeeze herself in the space between the floor and the bottom of the door, but she had certainly thought about it. And now that option was eliminated.  

Alexa chuckles to herself as she raises her foot slightly and wiggles her toes in front of Becky and says "Mmmm... If i catch her i'm gonna make sure she truly treats me like a goddess... starting with a good foot massage. It'll feel so great having her under my feet, rubbing and kissing at my soles... of course i'll have to shrink her down to a more appropriate size so she can fit perfectly between my toes." She stomps her foot into the carpeted ground and twists it back and forth, already imagining the shrunken Man squished underneath her weight. She looks up at her amazonian friend and says "Doesn't that sound just perfect, Nia?" The darker skinned giantess shakes her head while licking her lips in anticipation and says "No, i don't think I want her any smaller. I've got a few ideas on where i'd like to put little Becky... and I like my sex toys to be just. About. Her. Size." Becky is terrified at the thought of being caught in either of the two giantess's fantasies, and starts to back away. Alexa waves her fingers in Becky's direction and says "Go ahead and scamper into your hiding spot. We won't peak. You have til we count to 20." Both of the women laugh to themselves and turn to face the wall, beginning their game's countdown. Becky knows she has to find someplace these crazy women won't be able to spot her, so she runs further into the room, trying desperately to find someplace to hide herself.

Becky experiences her fair share of panic knowing she only has twenty seconds or so before the giant women hunt her down. Her first instinct is to jump under the bed and hide in the shadows, but the bedframe is rooted into the ground. The wooden panel of the bed is so close to the ground that even in her shrunken state, she’d probably have a hard time squeezing underneath it. She desperately looks for a hiding spot, her vision landing on a pair of small white sneakers in the corner of the room. Well, to her they were enormous but to a normal person she could imagine them looking somewhat petit. She makes a straight line for the shoes and hops onto the toe, scrambling up towards the opening. Trying her best to ignore the putrid smell emanating from the inside, Becky takes a big leap and lands with a tumble on the smelly sole. She holds her breath as much as she can, only taking in small inhales to avoide suffocating in a fog bank of toe sweat. From the outside, she hears a rumbling sound as footsteps fall and Alexa goes “That’s long enough. Let’s find the little bug. Check under the bed.” Immediately relieved that she decided not to try and fit under the bed first, Becky walks quietly inside the shoe away from the opening. She settles in one spot and tries not to gag on the horrific smell that’s surrounding her, all while refraining from making a peep. Meanwhile Nia is busy shuffling furniture around making sure the shrunken champ didn't sneak behind a chair or a desk or something. At the same time, Alexa is circling the room and studying the walls, trying to see if there were any cracks or holes a little mouse could crawl into and scurry away from. Little Becky hears rustling and stomping outside, but eventually it subsides and she starts to get a little confident that she’s found the perfect hiding space. After all, with all the places a tiny person could hide, why would Alexa think Becky was stupid enough to hide in her own shoes? At least that was her thought process before she heard a familiar booming voice nearby whisper “I wonder if she’s dumb enough to…”And Becky feels her smelly hiding space lift off the ground and into the air.

What little light was shining into the shoe was dampened as Alexa pressed her eye over the rim of the sneaker, searching for any signs of life. She was about to give up before tilting her hand slightly, causing the ground beneath Becky to shift dramatically. Unable to cling onto the sweat-soaked walls of Alexa’s shoe, Becky plummets a good ten feet by her scale, landing hard in the heel of the shoe. Alexa’s eyes go wide and she stifles a shocked exclamation with her hand. Removing the hand from her face, the smile on her face grows even wider, terrifying the shrunken woman in her footwear. With a cocky grin, Alexa whispers down into the shoe “You just couldn’t wait to get near my feet, could you?” Becky remembers back to Alexa's stated goal to turn her into a little foot slave, and is furious with herself for basically handing herself over to that position. Alexa turns to see Nia still searching through her own gym bag for the doll-sized woman, completely unaware that Alexa had already caught her prize. Alexa ponders her options and the thought crosses her mind that she should have some fun alone with Becky for a while. She smiles to herself as she says quietly to herself "I could put this shoe on and Nia would be completely in the dark about it. Then i could feel her under my feet for the rest of the night and nobody would know..." Becky is small enough to hear her whispers clear as day, and knows she needs to find a way out of this situation ASAP.

Turning her attention back quickly to Becky, Alexa whispers down “LET’S GET OUT OF HERE AND HAVE A LITTLE ONE-ON-ONE TIME…” She gives a silent wave down to her shrunken captive and tilts the shoe back slightly in her hand. Becky tumbles backwards into the depths of the shoe, where the smell was even worse and the light was even dimmer. Wasting little time, Alexa places the sneaker on the ground and without putting socks on first, shoves her bare foot into the opening. Becky gasps in shock and crawls backwards on her hands and knees trying to get away from the fleshy pink monster that’s invading the cave around her, but soon finds she’s backed all the way into the toe of the shoe, and Alexa’s feet enter quicker than she can respond. With a powerful lean forward, Alexa fits her whole foot into the shoe, with the shrunken Becky Lynch trapped underneath it. She puts her other shoe on and goes back to her hands and knees, giving off the appearance that she’s still searching for the tiny woman. Nia lets out a grunt of frustration and Alexa responds coyly with “So have you found her yet?” Nia throws her hands up in frustration and says “If i would have found her by now, I would have told you, wouldn’t i?” Alexa just smirks and says “Yeah. Me too, hon.” She gets back up to her feet, feeling the squishy body of Becky beneath her with every step and enjoying each second. She makes her way over to the doorframe where Nia had placed a tshirt, and very sneakily shifts it slightly to the side. With a spot on the door exposed, Miss Bliss has a perfect alibi for getting out of the hotel room alone with her tiny prize. “Alright” Alexa says to herself “It’s showtime.” Putting on an act of anger, Alexa shouts out loud to Nia “Oh God Damn it! She escaped!”  

Nia turns around quickly and goes “What? How?” Alexa points down to the shirt and says “She must have moved the shirt somehow. She’s probably out in the hallway by now. Nia gets up and grabs the remote saying ‘Well let’s go after her and make sure there’s no witnesses.” Alexa holds up a hand to her friend and says “No! Let’s not… be hasty. Shrinking her when nobody was watching was one thing. We don’t want to start a panic and have to fight our way out using that thing. I’m going to go out and look for her. You stay here in case it’s a distraction. She may still be in the room somewhere and using this as bait.” Nia nods in understanding and says “Yeah… that’s a good point. She’s not dumb, she’d probably do something like that.” Alexa squeezes her toes slighlty, feeling the shrunken Becky squirm underneath her weight and says “Stay alert. There’s lots of places she could find herself in being that tiny.” Nia continues watch over the room while Alexa walks out the door and into the open hallway of the hotel. She cackles a bit to herself, glad her ruse worked and now she has the tiny Man trapped between her sweaty flesh and the insole of her shoe. “I only wish i could hear her struggling down there. All her little squeaks and screams muffled by my toes.” She enjoys every crushing footfall onto Becky’s little body as she heads off to the perfect place to torment her...

End Notes:

Who should face each other next? Comment and let me know! 

Sasha & Bayley by TheDARGX
Author's Notes:
Sasha Banks decides to be a little too eager when it comes to her bestie Bayley

As much as Sasha wanted to torment Becky or Alexa, her new and old rivals, she wanted to be sure she knew how to use this device first. There was only one person she trusted enough to do that with: Bayley. She knew that she could experiment with the device with Bayley, and was not worried about anything going wrong. She shuttered at the thought of what Alexa or Becky might do to her if the shrink ray backfired.


Sasha walked through the corridors of the arena, looking for her good friend Bayley. She smiled, seeing Bayley's name taped to a locker room door. Glancing back and forth down the hall, Sasha was sure that the coast was clear. Knocking on the door, she got no answer.  


Quietly, she pushed open the door. "Bay, you in here?" she whispered. As she continued to push the door, she saw Bayley sitting in a chair laying on the floor. Bayley appeared to be stretching. She was barefoot and wearing a pair of earbuds and appeared to be watching a video on her phone. She had absolutely no idea her real life best friend was standing behind her.  


Sasha quietly closed the door, with a huge grin spreading across her face. This would be a fucking great prank, she thought to herself. Glancing down at the ray, Sasha made some adjustments. She changed the settings so that whoever got shrunk would only stand about 1/4 inch tall, the size of an ant.  


Sasha slipped off her shoes. "Okay, here we go," she whispered to herself. Sasha aimed the shrink ray and decided to fire it


Sasha stared at her friend who was unaware of her very presence. She had managed to stay silent as she entered the room. Bayley was in her own world right now, with her ear buds in watching something one her phone, stretching on her personal locker room floor while barefoot. 


With an idea popping into her mind, Sasha decided to turn the shrink ray on herself. She thought it would be fascinating to be tiny, and there was no one in the company she trusted more than Bayley to be shrunken around. 


“She’ll love this,” Sasha giggled to herself. Aiming the shrink ray at herself, Sasha held her breath. With butterflies on her stomach, she pulled the trigger.


In a matter of seconds, Sasha has diminished down to the size of an ant, a tiny 1/4 inch tall. Looking around, she marveled at how her surroundings had expanded. Bayley’s locker room appeared to be a metropolis now. A metropolis with a monstrous giant laying down in the center of the room.


Despite the fact she was a bit nervous, Sasha tried to mask that under her excitement. She approached her massive friend, who was still facing the other direction, until she reached Bayley’s bare feet. As she was right next to them, Sasha was struck with the aroma of Bayley’s sweaty toes.


“Damn Bay, your feet stink,” Sasha laughed. She was thinking of how the best way to surprise Bayley and get her attention would be.


As she observed her titaness of a friend, the ant sized Sasha decided to climb the giant Bayley. Despite the fact that she thought about walking all the way around to Bayley’s head, or climbing up her massive frame. 


Even though Bayley’s feet wreaked and smelled like sweat, Sasha decided this is where she would begin her climb. “Alright girl, you got this,” Sasha said , trying to slow her breathing and calm herself down a bit. 


At that moment, Bayley decided to roll over into her back. She nearly crushed her best friend into a pulp, but was too focused in on her movie on her phone to realize this. Realizing this was her best opportunity to start getting noticed, Sasha races towards Bayley’s pinky toe and began to pull herself up. It took a bit of time, but Sasha was now standing on top of her friend’s giant toe. 


“Hey Bayley! Down here!” Sasha screamed in vain. Sasha giggled to herself, realizing that there was no chance that she would be heard, especially with Bayley’s ear buds in. Sasha began to walk across the foot, when she slipped, triggering the shrink ray to fire. 


Sasha felt dizzy as she felt herself diminishing again. “Wait no!” she screamed as she realized what happened. She finally stopped shrinking further and glanced at the shrink ray. The battery was dead, and it would be a while before it was recharged. 


Looking around, Sasha’s jaw dropped. She was the size of a bug before, and now she was a bug to a bug. She didn’t think she was even visible to the naked eye anymore. Bayley’s foot before was a giant structure, but now her giant foot stretched on like an endless desert. 


“Fuck, now what?!” Sasha yelled as she threw her hands up into the air. 


Sasha Banks had truly fucked up. She had thought it would be a funny surprise if she decided to shrink herself and scale her mountain of a best friend. And at first it was going well...until she tripped. 


Before she knew what was happening she had shrunken herself from ant size to ant size...compared to an ant! She had no time to rectify her mistake as she checked the shrink ray, to her horror it had run out of battery! 


So now we had the dustmite sasha Banks trapped on the massive pIain of land known as Bayley’s foot. The boss was terrified now. She was smaller than the human eye could possibly see right now. And her trusty shrink ray was out of juice! It would be at least 60 minutes until she could even grow herself back to ant size! 


With that in mind Sasha slapped herself in the face before she panicked any further. 


“You got this girl! You got this!” Sasha changed to herself. 


With that little motivation Sasha decided to trek across Bayley’s immense foot in order to her somewhere safer on her body. Now that she was dust size she marveled at just how complex a human foot was. She could see each and every crevice of her skin. If she wasn’t careful she could fall into one of these vast openings and disappear forever! 


Shuddering Sasha continued her walk. She climbed over bumps of dry skin, jumped over small cracks in the foot and avoided swimming pool size droplets of sweat that could drown her with ease! After 20 minutes of nonstop Walking however Sasha was spent. 


Collapsing onto her back she stared up at the bright sun that was in fact the ceiling light of the locker room. She was on the verge of tears when suddenly her pocket vibrated! 


Her heart beating Sasha prayed that the shrink ray had somehow recharged early and that she was seconds away from being at a much bigger size. However to her dismay she saw it was just her phone getting a text...her phone...


Oh shit! Sasha had totally forgotten that she had her phone on her! Now she could call Bayley and get her to save her! Sasha opened her phone and was just about to press Bayley’s number when something occurred to her. 


If she were to call Bayley there was a chance she would stand up...and if she stood up Sasha would fall off her foot and to her death! And even if she didn’t, shed be on the floor and in a prime location to be squished! 


Reconsidering her options another thought popped into her head. She could Snapchat her! Yes if she sent her a picture of her on her foot then she would see she ewe in danger and not move, this endangering her! 


Smiling Sasha made sure she fit the vast plain of Bayley’s foot in and took a picture. Adding a quick caption she sent it to Bayley snd prayed she read it. Thankfully she heard a loud ding on the distance which meant Bayley had received it! 


Sasha heard a loud ding which sounded as if it may have been coming from the heavens. She knew it mean that Bayley had received her Snapchat. Surely she would be rescued any minute now.


Bayley pulled out her earbuds and put her movie on pause. She got the notification that Sasha had sent her a snap and opened it up. She starred at the phone extremely confused at what she saw.


On her phone there was a selfie from her best friend, though it wasn’t an ordinary selfie. Sasha looked wide eyed and was making a duck face. The caption read “#HelpImOnYourFoot!” Not only that but Sasha appeared to be in some strange landscape. It looked like some type of alien desert landscape, like the surface of Mars.


Sasha could hear her giant friend laugh, surely she had gotten the snap. Several seconds later, Sasha’s phone went off, as Bayley responded to Sasha’s message. Opening it up, Sasha was hopeful Bayley would help. She opened the message to see a selfie of smiling. It read “where the hell are you?! A desert?” 


Sasha rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You dumb bitch,” she mumbled to herself. Turning the camera on herself, she cocked an eye and gave Bayley an annoyed look. She made sure to get some of Bayley’s body in the shot. “I shrunk and I’m on your foot I’m serious!”


Several seconds passed before Bayley’s phone went off. Bayley grinned in anticipation, excited to see what Sasha’s next weird Snapchat would be. She opened it up to see her best friend still insisting that it was her foot. “Well I guess it’s not a desert,” Bayley said to herself. She had to admit that wherever Sasha was did slightly resemble a foot, though it would be inside to assume Sasha was on hers. She glanced down at her foot, and of course, there was no tiny person. Of course Sasha was far too small to be seen, though Bayley did not know that.


Again, Sasha’s phone went off. Hoping again that her friend would help her, Sasha was again disappointed upon opening Bayley’s snap. It was just a selfie reading “what app is that? It’s pretty cool!”


Getting more irritated by the second Sasha again turned her camera to take a selfie. She held up a middle finger, flipping her best friend off. “Just help me bitch ;) I’m down here for real!” 


Bayley’s phone went off. She was having fun with this conversation and looking forward to what her little friend would send her next. Opening it up, Bayley read it and burst out laughing. It was a laugh loud enough it physically shook Sasha. “That wasn’t supposed to be funny!” Sasha screamed at the size of a dust mite.


Deciding to have a little fun, Bayley flipped of the camera and took a selfie of her own. “Well then I hope you don’t mind this.” 


Sasha’s phone went off and she read the Snapchat very confused. “What the hell?” She had a bad feeling about this. Sasha suddenly screamed as she felt the foot start to move. 


Shifting into a sitting position, Bayley still could not see the dust mite sized woman. Her eyeball alone took up Sasha’s entire sky, and it seemed to stretch forever. “Fuck I’m small,” Sasha whimpered. Then she realized what Bayley was planning on doing.


“No Bayley dont!” she screamed


Sasha was in a real predicament. She had climbed up her friends foot with the plan being to surprise her and show her she had a shrink ray. Unfortunately for Sasha things didn’t go as planned. 


The poor tiny woman had accidentally set off her shrink ray again and made herself even smaller. Now she was dust mite sized and barely visible to the human eye. And to make matters worse the shrink ray was out of power and wouldn’t be charged again for a while. 


Now she had tired to get the attention of her best friend Bayley but cone again luck was against her. Bayley thought this was all a joke and that Sasha was messing with her. Now sasha was staring up at the gigantic eye of Bayley looking down at her. Sasha shuddered as the giantesses eye took up her entire sky. 


However Sasha heard a slight thunderous giggle escape from the huggers mouth. This couldn’t be good. Putting two and two together she watched as the titanic eye moved and was instead replaced with the huge nose of Bayley. 


Sasha looked up at her monstrous nostrils which suddenly flared to life. The realization of what her bestie was about it do dawned on her. 


“No Bayley Don’t!” Sasha screamed. 


It was no use though as Bayley lowered her giant nose towards her foot. The hugger thought it was hilarious that Sasha was pretending to be on her foot. So now she was recording herself sniffing her foot in order or play along! She knew it was weird but then again so were she and Sasha. 


Meanwhile the boss screamed and pathetically ran for her life as Bayley’s nostrils came closer. The boss ran as fast as she could and made it across 1/16th of a centimeter before it was too late. 


Bayley’s nostrils were too close and within seconds the shadow of the nose engulfed Sasha. Knowing what was coming Sasha did the only thing she could. Lying flat on the ground she clinged to Bayley’s skin flakes and held on her dear life. 


Holding her foot steady Bayley gave her foot a good ol sniff. On her foot however Sasha screamed as a hot hurricane sucked her up. She was too small and too weak to resist as she flew through the air and passed through the threshold of Bayley’s nose. 


Screaming even louder Sasha managed to cling to one of Bayley’s nose hairs. Thankfully the hurricane suction stopped and Sasha collapsed inside of Bayley’s nose. The boss still had to hold onto the nose hair as Bayley shifted her head again. 


Having taken a big whiff of her foot and recoded it. Bayley laughed as she stopped recoding and sent it to Sasha. 


“Hahaha. Whew my feet smell pretty bad. Must suck for Sasha haha!” Bayley laughed. 


Inside her nose Sasha was shouting and swearing, pissed at what had happened to her. She pulled out her phone and saw what Bayley sent to her. Taking a selfie she capture as much of Bayley’s nose as possible whilst flipping her off even more. The caption read. “Now I’m in your nose you stupid bitch! Fucking stop trying it kill me and help me!” 


Clicking send Sasha waited for Bayley’s response. However the huggers response wouldn’t come in text form. Sasha felt the nostril she was in start to move. 


The absolutely miniscule Sasha was furious, trapped inside the nostril of her much larger friend. She was currently being held in place by a disgusting combination of mucus and nose hairs. However, something seemed off to Sasha. Something about the way Bayley was breathing was making her uncomfortable. The massive that were Bayley's nostrils were contracting and shifting in a different way than before. 


What Sasha couldn't see was that Bayley had reached for a Kleenex and was currently lifting it to the base of her nostril, planning on blowing her nose. 


A wall shadow covered the base of Bayley's nostril. "Now what?!" the very annoyed Sasha yelled to herself. Then Bayley started to inhale deeply. Sasha screamed as she started to get pulled back even deeper into Bayley's nasal cavity. As she was screaming she was struck in the face by a small piece of mucus. It soon hit her what was about to happen.


"Bayley no!" she screamed. Bayley then blew her nose into the tissue. Hard.


Screaming like a woman possessed, Sasha was shot out of the far reaches of Bayley's nostril towards the awaiting white cloth. In the split second this took, she was certain that this was her doom and her body would explode on impact.


Luckily for the tiny boss, her body was so miniscule that she simply ended up getting stuck to the tissue. To her, she was in an puddle of mucus and snot the size of an Olympic swimming pool. "Bayley help me! I'm trapped here!" she shouted to no avail. She tried to move but the disgusting mucus made it nearly impossible


The snot covered boss was at the end of her rope. She had shrunk herself as a joke to surprise her best friend. But thanks to tripping on Bayley’s foot she shrink herself to speck size and her gun was out of battery! 


And even sending Bayley messages telling her that she was Shrunken and on her foot, all she got was a laugh from the giantess, and she had jokingly sniffed her foot and accidentally snorted the teeny tiny boss. 


Now she had blown her nose and had Sasha literally in the palm of her hand. Stuck in a pool of snot and mucus Sasha was almost ready to give up, but there was one thing driving her. Spite. 


She wanted to grow back to normal and give Bayley a piece of her mind. Show her what she she put her through. Maybe even shrink her and see how she likes being tiny and trapped on a foot, or snorted up a giant nose. No the boss was mad and she was gonna get her payback. 


But first there’s the little problem of her being a speck and stuck in snot. Looking up she saw the titanic face of Bayley staring down at the snot filled tissue she had just used.


“WOAH THATS A LOTTA SNOT HAHA!” she boomed. 


Sasha couldn’t even cover her ears as the were almost shattered by the immense vibrations of Bayley’s voice. Using all of her strength Sasha reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, she also checked on the shrink ray and was annoyed to see it was only a quarter charged l not nearly enough to grow her anywhere near big enough to be noticed. 


Sighing, she takes her phone and holds it overnight herself. She takes the perfect selfie to show her trapped in snot. She then sends it to Bayley. She hears the beep that means she’s received it. 


That’s when Sasha feels a severe wave of vertigo as Bayley losers the Tissue it her side as she reaches for her phone. Now that she can’t see her best friends face it finally occurs to Sasha that maybe she should’ve taken a snap of Bayley looking down at her. 


Ah well a though for another time. She watched as Bayley picked up her phone opened the massage and look at the picture of Sasha covered in mucus and snot with the caption “you just blew me out of your nose. “Please look at the tissue and save me!”

End Notes:

Tell me which divas should be next! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13978