A Small Job by The Ice King
Summary:

Ron meets Kelly at a bachelor party and find that her job is a lot more interesting than he thought


Categories: Couples Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9367 Read: 4241 Published: February 09 2024 Updated: February 13 2024

1. Who drinks out of an unmarked bottle? by The Ice King

2. Dinner time by The Ice King

3. Laid off and a new job by The Ice King

Who drinks out of an unmarked bottle? by The Ice King

A Small Job


Ron unlocked the door to the apartment and after entering, the first thing he did was kick off his shoes and head to the couch to wait for his girlfriend to get home. Due to the nature of her job he never knew when that could be but she would usually try to get a quick text out to him around this time to give him an idea. Sure enough, as he was sitting down he heard the alert “Message from Kelly” that said she’d be another few hours. 


“Sorry hun, this guy wants the works but he pays well so what can I do? :P”


He replied with a kissing emoji and when he saw it had been seen smiled and put his phone down. Five years ago he never would have thought he’d date a professional dominatrix but here he was, living a relatively normal life with the woman he loved who just so happened to be into some really kinky stuff and made great money doing it. She made enough that he could have probably quit his own job but he wouldn’t have felt right living off of her. Some days though he seriously considered it, or at least getting a less stressful job but for now he was mostly content where he was.  


They met at a bachelor party for one of his friends, someone had hired her as a joke and were giving her a really hard time while she tried to work. 

He had to admit that when he saw the 4’10 woman who called herself Little Lily dressed in revealing red leather acting like she was in charge and trying to be tough with her cute little voice he also found it a little amusing but when his friends started laughing at everything she said and even went as far as getting handsy with her despite her constant demands to stop he couldn’t take it and he told them to back off. When they still didn’t listen, he ended up punching the groom to be in the face and left him with a black eye that he’d have at the wedding the next day. He lost a few friends over that but he would do it again without hesitation.

Not just because it was the right thing to do but it also because it lead to him being the happiest he had ever been. 

After he helped her gather her things and get out of there the two went to his room to wait for her ride and got to know each other while they waited. She even told him her real name was Kelly. He was a little wary at first when he started to feel like she might just be doing her job and making him like her for a bigger tip but as the night went on he realized she was being genuine. When she got the message that her ride had arrived he asked her if she had a card so he could see her again. He’d never really considered getting into this kind of thing but she made him a believer and he really wanted to spend more time with her even if it meant paying for it.

She started to hand him one but quickly pulled it back and grabbed his phone from the table where she entered her number and real name into it then handed it back. 


“This would be a better way to contact me”, she said as she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a long, passionate kiss, then added in a sexy voice “I can’t wait to hear from you”


After that she left the room while he recovered from what had just happened. 


As he was reminiscing he started to get hungry. He knew Kelly liked him to wait and he didn’t mind eating later but he figured a quick snack wouldn’t hurt so he went to the fridge to get something. When he opened it he saw the cheese from the other day he was looking for and grabbed a few slices. While he was looking for a drink he let out a yawn.

Not wanting to fall asleep before Kelly got home he decided to have an energy drink but couldn’t find his usual cans. He did however see a small bottle about the size of a Five Hour Energy shot only it didn’t have a label which was weird. 

Assuming it had either fallen off or she had ripped it off for some reason he took it and went back to the couch to wait. 

After going through his Amazon watch list he decided on some episodes of Community to kill the time while he waited. As the episode began he ate some of the cheese and took a sip of the drink. It tasted amazing, there was a fruity taste but he couldn’t identify the fruit and it tingled going down his throat. He wished it had been a bigger bottle so he didn’t finish it so fast but then realized that would probably be a bad idea since these things were usually concentrated caffeine and more could keep him up much later than he wanted.


He made it through the first Dungeons and Dragons episode and was about to start the animated Christmas one when started to feel lightheaded. Not enough that he thought he’d pass out but he was having a hard time concentrating and focusing on the show. It was almost like he was high and drunk at the same time, a feeling that left him confused since he hadn’t drank or smoked in a few days. 

The sensation increased and suddenly he was seeing trails when he moved his hands. While he was entranced by the waves his hands left in the air he also noticed an odd shifting feeling underneath him and he kept having to adjust his shirt until he finally got tired of that and just took it off and threw it on the floor. It was heavier than it should have been so he didn’t get it very far which wasn’t right but before he could think of what might be causing that he felt his pants slipping too so he did the same with them only they barely even landed just in front of the couch. Soon he was sitting on the couch, naked and stoned out of his mind but still unable to figure out how. 


As his mind drifted through random thoughts he lost track of time and was shocked when he heard the door open and Kelly call out, 


“I’m home! Sorry I’m so late.”


He tried to respond but found he couldn’t form the words.  His mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. She called him again, 


“Ron? Are you still awake?” He could hear her footsteps heading toward the bedroom where she likely thought he was but quickly after headed in his direction when she saw he wasn’t there. As she turned the corner she said


“There you are, why weren’t answering me? I thought you were…” then stopped short and exclaimed “Oh Shit! What did you do, Ronnie?”


She only called him Ronnie when she was concerned about something or angry so he was worried that something was wrong but he still couldn’t shake this feeling of disorientation. Even his vision was off, he could see Kelly standing in the doorway but she looked so far away and, huge? That didn’t seem right, he knew she sometimes wore large heels for jobs but that still didn’t explain what he saw now. That, plus her head being at the same level with the wall that it usually was when she was barefoot or in flats only added to the confusion. 

Something was really weird with him and he couldn’t tell what it was even when she knelt in front of the couch and he was seeing a strangely overblown image of her. Like someone had hit the zoom button a few times only in reality. 

She looked like a giant only not exactly, everything around her was the same size in proportion but she just looked bigger. 

A lot bigger, her face seemed to fill his vision as she leaned in and when she touched her hand to his forehead it felt like she could cover his whole head with just her palm. At this time he was starting to regain some of his senses and when he looked down at his feet he saw that they were straight out in front of him but didn’t reach the end of the cushion he was sitting on. And why was he naked?

He also saw that while Kelly leaned over him her breasts, which were always on the larger side for her petite frame but never massive, seemed to engulf his legs. 

He could swear he felt them covering both of his legs with room to spare. Nothing he saw made sense but he still couldn’t speak yet so he waited for Kelly. He watched above him as she looked over and saw the empty bottle on the table, although she already knew what had happened she reached out and picked it up to see if it had any left.


“Dammit Ron!” She said, she was more annoyed than angry but she still sounded more intimidating than she intended to him, “I needed this for tomorrow, and who drinks an unlabelled bottle of mystery liquid anyway?”


He was finally able to speak some and he managed to spit out a weak, 


“Huh? Wha-what’s going on?”


Upon hearing him speak her look of irritation quickly changed to concern and she asked him, 


“How do you feel? You don’t have a temperature so that’s good, the first time with this stuff can be rough on some people”


“What stuff?” He asked, his voice starting to feel more stable now


Her look changed once again from compassion to slight amusement, 


“Oh honey, do you really not realize what happened yet?” 


She seemed like she was going to start laughing which was confusing and angering him now. He jumped to his feet to yell something but was speechless once he was up. 

Standing in front of him, on her knees, was a giant Kelly. Even kneeling she was still about six inches higher than he was. He instinctively started to back away but felt something large and firm reach around his back that he quickly realized was his girlfriend’s hand. She couldn’t quite fit it around his whole body but she was pretty close and he felt that if she wanted to she could easily lift him with just that hand. 


“Why did you have a shrinking serum in the fridge?” He asked once he had calmed down


“Well’, she said biting her lower lip, “you know how there are companies that shrink people and hire them out as entertainment for parties?”


He nodded


“I’ve been working for one that has been offering more… adult services with shrunken people”


“So you mean people shrink and you dominate them?” He asked


“Yeah, sometimes but it’s mostly the other way around. Usually I’m the one to shrink and dominate them”


She saw the look on his face and added,


“I know, you wouldn’t think there was a market for shrunken domination but you’d be surprised. And it pays MUCH better”


“So you’re saying you’ve been shrinking yourself to however small I am now and dominating what to you are giants?” He paused then added, “and how small am I by the way?”


“Giantesses, actually”, she corrected, “It’s usually women who want our services. And I’d say you’re about two feet tall, give or take an inch”


“But aren’t you afraid of being hurt, or worse?” He was starting to worry about her now


“Aww! Even when you’re less than half my size you still worry about my safety. That’s sweet but no, there’s always a big person there to make sure things stay safe”, she said as she leaned down and kissed him with lips that covered half his face.  

When she saw that his face was covered in her saliva from the kiss she took off her shirt and wiped it off, leaving her wearing just a bra and giving him a view of the largest breasts he had ever seen. She noticed him looking with his mouth hanging open and said,


“Would you like to touch them? Go ahead, you’ve done it a bunch of times, the only thing that’s changed is their size. To you at least” and she waited for him to reply


He didn’t need to be asked twice, he bent down and with both arms hugged and lifted her right breast. It was a lot heavier that he expected, if he had to guess he’d say about 100 pounds, but she was working with him to make it easier. He could feel himself sink partly into it as he leaned in but not much, the breast was able to take most of his insignificant weight.  As he pressed into her more he leaned his head in and began kissing the highest part of her he could reach, which for now was her collar bone. Luckily for him she liked that so he hoped that it would still do the trick. 


From his position he could feel her heart beating faster and just above he could hear her breathing more heavily as she reached down and worked her fingers in between him and her breast. She had to feel around for a moment before she found what she was looking for but when she did she took his penis between her thumb and index finger and began working it up and down. She had enough experience with this that she knew how gentle to be and she also knew from the guys she’d asked that despite her using very little of her strength to them it felt like a very firm handjob. She was wondering how long he’d last when she felt him shudder and a small amount of warm liquid spurt out onto her tit. There was so little that the fabric of the bra absorbed most of it and she knew she could get the rest out later with a damp tissue. She put her hand behind him to catch him as he collapsed and looked down


“So, how was it?”


“Incredible” was all he could saw in between breaths. 


“Great!”, she answered, “Now we need to figure out what we’re going to do about this”


“What do you mean?” Ron wondered, “You said you’ve done this before so that means you know how to unshrink me, right?”


“Of course I do, but it’s not that easy. The normal sized escort usually brings me back when I’m done with the job then I take the antidote at the office” she saw his confusion and added, “you didn’t think I took the bus to and from the client’s office when I’m as small and helpless as a baby, did you?”


This made him realize he hadn’t thought about that part but either way at least he knew where the antidote was


“Ok, so let’s get me there and fix this”


“Well, I’m afraid we can’t do it tonight. They’ve all left for the day. I wasn’t planning on going in tomorrow which is why I took one home tonight and I was going to re-enlarge after but now I guess I need to give them a call in the morning”


“So I’m going to be like this all night?”


She smiled down at him and nodded. 


He thought for a moment and said, 


“Cool. Cool cool cool” as he stood up and reached for her breast again. 

Dinner time by The Ice King


This time he was going for the nipple, he had to work it a little but after some effort he managed to get the bra slightly off and pulled down so that it was exposed. 

With that done he knelt down on her thighs and took the large nipple into his mouth, it was much bigger than he was used to but not more than he could handle, and started licking and sucking it.


Like when he kissed her, he could hear her breathing and heart rate increase so he knew she was enjoying what he did. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her huge hand come behind him and was expecting to feel her fingers on him again but it just passed down and out of sight. A few seconds later he could feel her whole body rocking and knew where that hand was. He could see the motion of her arm as she worked her fingers in and out of herself, making it harder to balance on her. She seemed to realize this so she brought her other hand behind him to keep him steady while he continued his attention to her nipple. 


This went on for a while until he felt her spasm and let out the all too familiar sound she made when she came. It was usually a cute almost squeak-like sound but at this size it was a lot louder. Just as she was done he finished a second time, this time getting it all over her large tit. She noticed this and while he laid on his back in front of her she wiped it all off with her index finger and licked it clean. 


“Ok”, she said while panting from the exertion, “This was great and we can definitely do it some more later but right now I’m pretty hungry and we should clean up”


He agreed and he watched in awe as the giantess stood to her full height of just under five feet tall. 


“Damn!” He said looking up, “You’re so short yet you still dwarf me!”


“Who are you calling short, tiny?” Kelly said with a smirk as she reached down and lifted him so they were face to giant face. She then raised him a little more so his dick was level with her mouth and gave him a playful lick before cradling him and heading to the bathroom.  

When they entered the bathroom Kelly set Ron down on the sink and ran the water, testing it with her fingers to make sure it was warm before putting the stopper in then went to turn the shower on to wait for it to warm up too. 


“What’s this about?” Ron asked, pointing to the rapidly filling sink


As she turned the knob to stop the water she explained,


“The sink is more than big enough for you now” when she saw his disappointment she added, “I know, the shower would be more fun but I really do want to clean up and eat. I’m starving and I don’t want any distractions”


He nodded and was about to climb into the sink when she grabbed him by the waist and brought his hand to her mouth


“And you really don’t want to keep a hungry giantess waiting. I might just eat the first thing I can catch”, as she placed his whole hand in her mouth and gently nibbled on it. He knew she would never hurt him but it was still unnerving to feel his entire hand inside this giant mouth. Her teeth left large indentations on his skin but he knew they’d fade quickly. 


She did this for a few moments before gently lowering him into the waiting sink then stepping into the shower herself. When she closed the sliding shower door he laid back and just watched the massive silhouette of the woman he loved.


After a while of watching her shower he stood up in the sink and took a look at his other oversized surroundings. With a little effort he was able to climb up and onto the bathroom counter where he walked over to their toothbrushes, each of them just a little longer than his legs. He bent down and picked up Kelly’s. He remembered the one time he accidentally used hers and noticed how much smaller the head was, it would have taken him twice as long to use it. Now even that tiny head was way too big for his mouth and although the weight wasn’t unmanageable, it was unwieldy and awkward so he put went to put it back but was interrupted by a strong force above him pulling it up and out of his hands with ease. He looked up to see Kelly, naked and larger than any person he’d ever seen, standing over him laughing at how easy it was to take that from him. 


“Not such a small toothbrush now, is it big guy?” She said as she put it back into the cup with more ease than he could have possibly done it himself.


“Here, dry off with this” she said tossing a hand towel down to him.


It was like a large beach towel to him but he was able to dry off without much trouble. When he was done Kelly lifted him up and cradled him like a baby against her chest. She had put on one of his old shirts that hung on her like a dress which he had always found very sexy and now seeing her like this made it even better. 


On the way to the kitchen she stopped in the bedroom and after shifting to holding him with one arm while balancing him on her hip, she looked through her drawers until she found what she was looking for.


“Here, it might be a little big but I think it’s the best we can do for tonight” she said handing him a small t-shirt that he recognized as the tightest shirt she owned. He loved how it accentuated her curves when she wore it but she complained that it was too tight and felt like it would be ripped to pieces if she stretched too much. 


She placed him on the dresser and waited while he put it on. As she said, it was indeed too big for him. It was as big on him as his shirt was on her now but like she said it was the best they could do. 


“Not bad” she said, lifting him yet again to head to the kitchen, then added “it’s not like either of us will be dressed much tonight anyway. 


Kelly offered to carry him but he said he’d be ok with walking. She knew by the look in his eyes exactly why so she made a point to walk slow enough for him to keep up and allowed him a nice view up her shirt. She didn’t bother wearing panties for this very reason.


After the nicest walk he’d had in his life they were at the kitchen. Kelly lifted him up without warning and placed him on a chair at the table. Sitting down there was no way he could see over the top so he tried kneeling which was better but not much. Standing was fine but he wasn’t very comfortable. Kelly saw this and went to grab a few books for him to sit on. Well, more than a few, it was almost all they owned. He wasn’t going to complain about the hardness but she had experience sitting on a pile of books when she was small and knew so she put a pillow on the top. 


It took some balancing but he was fairly secure after a few adjustments. He looked down amazed at how high up he felt then looked over at Kelly and saw that even this “high” up he was only about chest level to her. 


“So what do you feel like eating honey?” She asked, adding “you’re probably starving. The shrinking process does that”


He hadn’t noticed before but he realized that yeah, he was pretty hungry now. He asked for a few slices of the pizza from the other night which made her laugh, 


“Slow down there, little guy. There’s no way you’ll be able to eat more than one slice. And even then probably not even a full one. These slices are about a third of your height” To illustrate her point she held out a giant plate with a slice of pizza that looked massive to him. The pepperoni were about half the size of his head!


“Er, um, yeah. Good point” he said feeling a little embarrassed to see what a lightweight he was now. While she was taking three slices he wasn’t sure he’d even be able to eat one.

He sat in silence while his “giant” girlfriend went about getting their dinner ready. He heard the familiar sound a can of beer open and waited for the second that would be hers only he never did. Instead she came over and placed a small Dixie cup in front of him that looked like several pints.


She saw the look in his eyes and asked, 


“Did you think you were getting a whole can?”

He nodded and she said, 


“Babe for one thing, you could never even lift a full can” to prove that she went to the fridge and grabbed an unopened one then asked him to hold his arms out. He did as she asked and she placed it in his outstretched arms. She kept her hand on it but loosened her grip and he quickly learned how right she was. If she hadn’t tightened her grip quickly the can would be on the floor now.


She giggled as she placed the can back in the fridge


“And second, at your size that much beer would knock you on your tiny little ass” she leaned in and gave him a giant peck on the top of his head.


Just then the microwave beeped signaling that their meal was ready. She brought his over and placed in front of him. She looked at the knife and fork in her hand and apologized, 


“These might be unwieldy but its’ all we have” He took them from her once again, amazed at their weight and her strength to be able to hold such heavy objects. She crouched down beside him and offered some advice, 


“If you hold the fork against your cheek and then use both hands with the knife it’s a little easier. Or if you’d prefer you could stand on the table and try it. I always find that much easier when I’m that small” he thought about it and she added, “or you could let your big strong girlfriend cut your food for you” she laughed once again and although he wasn’t upset he did feel challenged and jumped onto the table to do as she suggested. 


It was a struggle but pretty soon he was in a groove and had the slice cut into small enough pieces for him to eat. 


He looked over at her and saw that in the time it took him to do that she had eaten two whole slices, and while he was exhausted from the exertion she wasn’t the least bit tired. She opened her mouth to say something but decided against it.


He sat next to his plate and started to eat. Sure enough. Like Kelly said he wasn’t able to finish the whole thing. And his beer was also too much. Kelly saw this and came over,

“Want some help?” She asked looming over him. He nodded and she scooped all the small pieces up and ate them in one bite. She pointed to the DIxie cup and he nodded. She gulped that down like it was nothing too. He watched as she let out a small burp. He always thought her burps were cute but this one sounded like a roar. It didn’t scare him but it did drive home just how small he was now. 


“Now that that’s out of the way, let’s watch some TV” she lifted him and walked over to the couch. She placed him down and went to turn off the lights. When she came back she jokingly pretended she didn’t see him and sat on top of him. Having had experience sitting on shrunken people she knew exactly what she was doing so he wasn’t hurt but it still freaked him out. She could feel his tiny hands trying in vain to push her off. When she’d had enough she stood up and sat next to him. Her weight made him rise from the cushion sinking and she laughed some more. 


She saw the look on his face and knew that although he wasn’t mad, the teasing was getting on his nerves so she decided to stop. 


“I’m sorry baby”, she said as she lifted him and sat him on her lap, “I’m just so used to being around tiny people I forgot that it’s a new experience for you”


She pulled her shirt off leaving her fully nude then asked if he wanted his off too. He nodded and she removed it as well. She then leaned back and turned the TV on, bringing him closer to her chest so his head was nestled between her massive tits. 


“I know you usually like to hold the remote but I think it’s a bit big for you at the moment” she joked but he wasn’t listening. He was distracted by his current position. Not only were the two biggest breasts he had seen surrounding him but if he stretched his legs he could just about feel the start of the neatly trimmed pubic hair of his giant girlfriend. She looked at his crotch and saw it was fully erect. 


She smirked as she said, “I guess we’re not watching TV then” and grabbed the tiny cock between her thumb and index finger. 

Laid off and a new job by The Ice King

Over the next few weeks Ron and Kelly experimented with size play, sometimes she’d be small and he’d be big but most of the time he’d be the small once since he was bigger than her normally anyway and this was something new. He really liked that being small means he didn’t need to be as careful when they were together. He never had a problem before but he always felt he had to hold back when making love since she was so petite, being small meant that he could go all out and not even come close to hurting her. They both loved it. 


One day while Kelly was out working and he was doing his job he got an email with the subject “The State of the Business”. He was used to getting corporate BS but this one was marked urgent. He opened it and after several paragraphs of meaningless business-speak he saw that they were laying off his whole team.


“FUCK!” He cried out when he read it. He was pretty pissed off that they’d just let him go after all the time he worked there but also a little relieved because he wasn’t really happy there anymore. It was nice that Kelly’s income would support them but he also felt bad having to ask. Plus he was planning on ring shopping soon and he didn’t feel right using her money to pay for it. He decided he’d figure it out later, right now he wanted to make sure those bastards couldn’t use his work anymore. He spent the next few hours deleting any files he had worked on and encrypting the ones he couldn’t delete. When he was satisfied he closed his laptop and decided to take a walk.


It was still early and he knew Kelly would be at the office getting ready before her next client so he headed that way. It didn’t take him too long before he was entering the plain looking office building. There was no indication of what type of company this was on the outside or even in the lobby. This was to keep clients from coming in and more important, keep the NIMBY prudes from protesting having sex workers in the neighborhood. Even though there were no residential buildings or schools anywhere nearby there was always some busybody who would try to start a crusade against them. 


He walked to the receptionist desk, seated there was an attractive redhead he knew very well from his life with Kelly. He loved a lot about Kelly’s work but one of the best things was the openness of her co-workers. They were all as sexy as she was, some even sexier, and many were into some kinky stuff. At first he was shy but as he got to know everyone better and realized Kelly really meant it when she said it was ok if he fooled around as long as he was always honest with her and never did anything behind her back or that she didn’t approve of. This woman’s name was Maria in addition to being the owner of the company, she was also Kelly’s designated “big” person when she went out. 


“Hey hon”, Maria said looking up with a friendly smile on her face, “what brings you here today?”


He told her about getting laid off and she said she was sorry then added, 


“But hey, now that you’re a free agent maybe you could come work for us. We’re always looking for hot studs like you”


He blushed and thanked her. He was going to politely decline like he always did whenever Kelly suggested this but then thought about it and said 


“What the hell? Why not? Sign me up”


Maria looked shocked and asked he really meant it. He said he did and she jumped up to hug him. She was wearing a low cut tight top that gave him a nice view of her cleavage as he looked down at her.


“Come on, let’s get you started” she said as she grabbed his hand and lead him into the office.


“You mean right now?” He asked, “Can I at least speak to Kelly about it first?”


Maria just chuckled and replied, 


“Sweetie, she’s been listening this whole time” and pointed over to the desk she had just stepped away from where he saw Kelly walk out from under the desk, at her current height of two feet she was able to stand straight and wasn’t bent over as she came out. 


She came running up to the two giants and wrapped her tiny arms as far as they’d go around both legs.


“Honey! I’m so glad you’re finally doing this?” She exclaimed in her small squeaky voice. 


He bent down and lifted her up, cradling her in his arms. She was dressed in tight leather pants with laces along the calves up to her knees and a black leather corset that pushed her large but tiny breasts out making them look even bigger on her small body. He noticed she was barefoot but then looked over at the desk and saw a pair of tiny stiletto boots lying on the floor. 


“So, what were you two doing before I came?” He asked already knowing the answer


Maria gently took Kelly from him and said, “well, you came before I could” and walked through the doors into the office motioning for him to follow. She was holding Kelly so that her face was facing his direction and she looked back and mouthed “come on” to him. He didn’t have to be told twice and rushed to catch up. 


Inside, the office looked much more like you would expect from an escort service. There were men and women walking around in varying states of undress, the walls had all different types of sex toys and S&M gear, and everything had an aura of sexiness. The biggest difference was in the size of the people walking around. A lot of the women were around the same size as Kelly. There was one man that size too who he recognized and said, “hey Richard” as he passed.


The little man looked up from the oversized book he was reading and waved back. He smiled and waved to most of the women too as they went about their business.


He followed Maria and Kelly a little more until they reached the main area of the office. Once there Maria placed Kelly onto the bar where she stood, still leaving her a foot shorter than Maria.


Kelly started to say something but Maria interrupted, 


“No offense Kel, but your tiny voice won’t carry very far right now. Let me do this”


Kelly looked disappointed but nodded and Maria called out, 


“Hey everyone! Guess who’s decided to join us?!”


They all stopped and looked.


The room erupted in applause from all the big and small people, even Richard had put his book down and was standing on the couch fist pumping. 


“Finally someone to take some of these clients off my hands. Those giant women are so demanding” he joked


Another woman, a tall somewhat muscular Swedish woman with white hair who called herself Freya, whether that was her real name or not no one knew, went over and lifted Richard then shoved his face into her breasts


“Don’t lie wee man, you love it”


He struggled for a moment but gave up quickly, knowing she was right. She carried him off into another room and before closing the door said to Ron, 


“Congratulations, I can’t wait to work with you” and winked as she closed it.


“Um, should I be scared?” Ron asked which made Maria and Kelly laugh


“Don’t worry baby, I’ll protect you from the big scary woman” which sound really funny coming from someone small than his leg. 


Maria sat down at the bar and patted the seat next to her for him to join. She went over a lot of business details and the usual legal mumbo jumbo that she was required to by law. Ron found himself almost dozing more than once and he looked over at Kelly who was entertaining herself with some of the garnishes on the bar. At one point she picked up a couple of olives that were as big as softballs to her and started to juggle them which he found amusing. 


Maria enjoyed the show too but also knew she needed to finish her speech so she picked Kelly up and whispered something in to her ear then placed her on the floor where she ran off to do something.


Finally, after what felt like ages Maria was done and held out her hand. He took it and shook. 


“Welcome aboard” she said warmly then all professionalism drained from her face and mannerisms when she jumped up and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

“So, now what?” Ron asked


At that moment Kelly returned carrying a bottle of what Ron recognized as the shrinking formula. At her size she needed two hands and he could tell she was struggling to hold it so he bent down and took it from her then looked to Maria who said, 


“I’m not just happy you decided to work for us because I like you”, she leaned in close to him so he could feel her breasts on his arm, “You joined us at an opportune time. I have a customer who has been asking for a small couple to work on her and you two will be perfect”, she lifted the small bottle and offered it to him, “drink up. I need to get you two ready”, she winked at him, “and enjoy the ride down”


Ron didn’t need to be told twice, he knew exactly what she meant and he drank the contents of the bottle then stripped and laid down on a nearby couch as Maria picked up Kelly and placed her on top of him, carefully positioning her so that his relatively large penis was pressed up against her tiny slit. Kelly had plenty of experience with this and was able to balance while she gyrated against the large shaft. During the many times they had done this, Kelly had learned how to keep Ron going until the shrinking was over and he could finish inside of her. She slowly ground against it, her juices mixing with his precum to keep her lubricated and able to move easily. She gradually increased the speed until she could feel him growing smaller and she started to slide down as her tiny body was able to take more and more of him in. 


Ron watched as the miniature woman straddling him felt as though she were slowly growing. The feeling of the tiny woman grinding on his dick was great, but what really got him going was when the shrinking started. As he shrank he felt Kelly continuously shift her weight, which was initially negligible, but over time became more and more substantial. He also looked down next to his hips at her feet, when they started she was barely able to touch his waist with her tiptoes as she went to work on him but now she was just about touching the leather of the couch as the tiny feet that just a few moments ago were smaller than his pinky were now about as big as his palm and growing. Kelly had small feet to begin with but seeing them as small as they were now always turned him on, he had never considered himself a foot guy but having seen the size of his girlfriend’s feet vary from a little over an inch to in length when she was shrunk to almost a third the size of his body when he was shrunk was something he would never get tired of. As he watched Kelly was now closer to the size he was used to. If it wasn’t for the sensation couch he was on expanding underneath him plus the sight of Maria, who was kneeling next to them as she watched, growing bigger with every second he could have mistaken it for her getting bigger. When he felt the shrinking stop he began to thrust into her and was about to flip her over so he could be on top when a massive hand pushed into his chest and held him down.


Looking up he saw Maria, now looming massively over him and naked. Although he knew she wasn’t using much strength it was enough to keep him where he was and he knew she and Kelly loved when he tried to resist them at this size but was unable so he did what he always did and attempted to sit up. Maria felt the attempt and without even trying any harder leaned in close to his right ear, her long hair falling over him and encompassing his face so that he couldn’t see anything but hair, then whispered in the sexy tone he had heard so many times before, 


“Not so fast little guy, the big girls go first”


He had been in this position many times, both with Kelly and Maria and sometimes both of them as the giants, but it was still weird to know he was small enough to hold down with one hand.


Maria then sat back up and with her other hand lifted Kelly off of him and placed her on the floor where she stood by and watched what was happening, her tiny face peeking just above the cushions. Ron knew she was standing on her toes to see that high up and the thought excited him further.


As the tiny couple watched, Maria climbed up on top of Ron, her weight making her knees sink down which Ron felt and gulped as he realized how much heavier she was than him. If she wasn’t careful she could really hurt him but he knew she was an expert at this and he was in no danger. She looked down at him and smiled as she gently lowered herself onto his now much smaller cock. He could see the muscles in her massive calves flex as she put all of her weight on her legs. As he felt her warm snatch touch down and cover his body from his knees to his stomach he felt his penis pressed down uncomfortably underneath the giantess. Luckily Maria was prepared for this and lifted herself off just enough to get her thumb and index finger underneath and felt around for her prize. She found it quickly and Ron was once again amazed at her size, either of her fingers was over twice as long as his dick and he knew she could do a lot of damage with just what to her would be a small amount of pressure. Once she had him, she used her fingers to guide him into her by feel. He felt lost inside and was overwhelmed almost immediately by the pressure of the giant womanhood engulfing him. Combined with the foreplay from Kelly He’d had more than he could handle and he exploded inside of her. Maria felt it and smiled at the tiny amount of semen she felt shoot into her.


As he lay there panting Maria got up off of him and left the room for moment.


“Be right back cuties” she said as she quickly got dressed and left 


Kelly took this opportunity to climb up on the couch, she knew that Ron loved to watch her struggle to climb normal size objects like chairs and couches so she made a show of it until Ron finally reached down and helped her up then cuddled up next to him, the two tiny lovers barely taking up a single cushion.


“I’m so glad you decided to do this honey. We’re going to have so much fun”


Ron nodded in agreement and pulled her in closer for a kiss and the two made out until they heard Maria come in carrying a large box. 


“Come here you two” she said as she lowered it and sat on the floor next to it. She had changed into a more casual outfit of jean shorts and a white T-shirt with the company logo on it. She liked to wear them tight to show off her assets, something Ron and Kelly both appreciated. She wasn’t wearing shoes but did have a pair of ankle socks on her feet, they each had small loops on the back, which Ron and Kelly knew made them a lot easier for little people like them to remove. For a moment they thought that was what she wanted but she quickly tucked her feet under her butt where they had no chance of getting to them, an unspoken gesture that they all knew meant “not right now” and waited for them to approach her.


At that Ron slid down off the huge couch and waited as Kelly jumped down into his arms. Although he was still taller than her like this the size difference wasn’t as much. Where she was normally a little over a foot shorter than him, when they were shrunk she felt like only a few inches shorter, something that made her feel even bigger to him than when he was shrunk and she wasn’t. She was also a little heavier than normal but it wasn’t more than he could handle. 


They walked over to where Maria was sitting, still towering a couple feet above them, and approached the box. Maria already knew they were too small to see into it so she tipped it over on its side and Ron waited while Kelly climbed in and came back out carrying a large, to her, pink box. She placed in on the ground and said to Ron, 


“There’s a blue one back there too, I think that’s yours”


As he went to retrieve it. As he came out carrying his box, he saw Kelly had already started to get dressed. He recognized her outfit as the one she wore when she was working as a mini dominatrix, it was a red leather corset that pushed her breasts out making them look bigger than they already were, even in her shrunken state they were still impressive. The boots were knee high and the same red as her corset. He wasn’t sure how high the heels were at that size but he did notice as he approached her that she was slightly taller then he was now.


Having seen how the men he had seen dressed he knew what to expect when he opened the box and saw a pair of tiny leather shorts with a leather bandolier and what looked like construction boots. All in all, pretty standard stuff for what they did there. As he started to pull the shorts on he felt Maria looming over him and turned around. She was on her haunches which put him at just above the level of her knees, and she was holding a small piece of fabric in her hand. 


“You’d better put these on unless you want to be very uncomfortable” she said with a smirk as he took what she was holding and realized it was cotton underwear for someone his size.


Kelly was watching and laughing now too,


“Come on honey, did you really think we just wear this stuff without any protection?” She pulled her corset down a little and showed her the tiny bra she was wearing. He started to ask if she was wearing underwear too but she anticipated that and nodded


Once he was dressed and ready to go Maria stood up to her full height and walked toward another room as she gestured for the shrunken couple to follow.


They didn’t need to be told twice and walked as fast as their tiny legs could carry them. Maria knew how much slower they were and smirked as she picked up the pace and could her the sound of their much smaller footwear clicking on the ground as they jogged to keep up.


When Ron and Kelly reached the door being held open by the giantess they took a moment to catch their breath then went inside. The room was dark while Maria walked over to the light switch and turned it on. As the lights flickered Ron was greeted by a large collection of sex toys hanging from pegs at their height along with a queen size bed in the middle of the room. He could see a set of stairs leading up to the mattress that would allow them to get up there but for now he was focused on the equipment he was seeing.


A lot of it was the standard S&M stuff, just small enough for little people to handle. He picked up a whip and took a few test swings to test the heft. Kelly bent over and said,


“Ooh! Hit me big guy!” To which he happily obliged


He knew that she could take it so he put a little effort into it, not enough to hurt but enough to leave a red mark on the parts of her ass that were exposed. She gave a short, excited gasp with each hit that he knew meant she was enjoying it. As he was reaching back to give her another hit he felt Maria’s massive fingers grab his wrist and stop him. When he turned to look at her she was lying on her stomach with he ass in the air and looking back at him, her hair partially covering her face, as she said, 


“It’s my turn, big guy” and laughed as she emphasized the words ‘big guy’


He was happy to oblige and he walked over to the oversized redhead and gave her a quick smack with the whip. He used the same strength that he used with Kelly which made Maria laugh


“Come on, big boy, you’re going to need to try harder than that” which made him try harder a few more times


Maria still laughed after each hit and although he knew she was just playing he started to get frustrated and he hit with all his strength.


Maria still laughed to which he replied, 


“Of course it doesn’t hurt, you have jeans covering your huge ass”


Maria smirked when he said that then rolled over onto her back, and said


“Okay, if that’s why then why don’t you take them off for me?”


Ron accepted the challenge and approached the giant woman. He walked between her massive legs until he came to her thighs and climbed up onto her crotch and straddled her. He then reached down grasped the dinner plate sized button on Maria’s jeans. It took more effort that he expected but he eventually managed. Maria saw this and congratulated him as she grabbed him by the waist and placed him on the floor by her side then lifted her ass so he could pull her pants down. Ron evaluated the situation then called for Kelly to come over and help. Kelly rushed over and together the two each took a side and pulled the giant shorts down to Maria’s ankles. After that they went back up and did the same with the underwear. 


When Maria’s butt was fully exposed she returned to her previous position and told Ron to try again. He did, this time starting out with all the strength he had. The whip hit her exposed ass with a small slapping sound and although she did let out a light whimper he could tell that it was mostly for his benefit and she still found it too light. 


Ron took a few more swings until Maria said it was enough and pulled her panties and shorts back on then sat with her legs crossed and motioned for Ron and Kelly to each sit on of her knees.


The two shrunken people climbed up and chose a knee to sit on then Maria started her speech, more for Ron’s benefit since she knew Kelly already knew this


“So as you’ve seen you’re not very strong like this so you don’t need to worry about hurting us big people”, Ron looked over and saw Kelly nodding in agreement as Maria went on, “That’s the biggest appeal of this service, it’s for people who want the sex play but are afraid of being hurt too much. When the masters are as small as you two are they feel safe and they know they’re in no danger of being hurt”


At this point Kelly spoke up, 


“Ronny, are you ok with this? I know you’ve been this small before and you know about the strength difference but is it going to be weird for you to be with someone you’ve never met?”


Without hesitation, Ron looked over at Kelly sitting on Maria’s other knee and replied, 

“Not at all, this is going to be fun” he looked up at Maria, her large green eyes watching him intently, then continued “Besides, we have our own personal giantess to watch us!” As he patted the knee he was sitting on.


“Great!” Maria exclaimed as she nudged the tiny couple off her knees and stood up, then to Kelly said, “We have a few hours before the appointment, why don’t you go get that thing we were talking about earlier? I’m sure little Ronnie would love to try it out”

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14013