Spy by girlfood
Summary: A secret agent goes undercover. She must learn to swallow men.
Categories: Vore, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10137 Read: 27191 Published: December 20 2009 Updated: February 23 2010

1. Chapter 1 by girlfood

2. Chapter 2 by girlfood

3. Chapter 3 by girlfood

Chapter 1 by girlfood
"Do you know why you've been assigned to us?"

The voice floated across the darkness. Janet couldn't see the person who spoke but could make a good guess as to where he was sitting. About 7 feet in front of her and a little right of center.

"No sir," said Janet. It was the obvious answer. The establishment never gave its agents forewarning about an upcoming assignment.

"You are here because of your record," said another voice from the darkness. This one was off to her left. Whoever was tasking her, they didn't want her to know their faces. "You have done outstanding work in the past. You have killed for the Establishment. You have obeyed orders completely. You also have remarkable intelligence and good looks. Physical beauty as well as gifted intellect will be required of our agent in the task we have in mind for you."

"If that is so, why not have Agent 24 attend to your mission?" asked Janet, more because she wasn't supposed to ask question than for any other reasons.

"Agent 24," said a third voice, directly in front of her. "Is on a mission in another dimension. She will not be back for some time." Janet was surprised with the response. It was rare to hear anything, even an acknowledgement of that agent's existence from command. It was even more rare to hear the mentioning of alternate dimensions or parallel universes. Every agent knew it was done but no one really knew the details unless they were directly involved in the mission. Because they even mentioned it to Janet, she could infer that they really did trust her. It was a subtle compliment but a great one in terms of trust.

"Lets get back on track," said the first voice, which sounded like the owner had the air of someone who was no nonsense. Or rather, even more no nonsense than most people in the Establishment. The people who worked here had no time for digressions. It was too bad. Digressions allowed for intelligence gathering.

"We have received intelligence," continued the voice. "Of a new threat to humanity. It is somewhat bizarre but no less dangerous for it." There was a brief pause where Janet assumed the speaker to be trying to build dramatic mood. "We have confirmed that there is a group called the Omegas which will soon attempt world domination."

Oh no. I've never dealt with something like that before, thought Janet sarcastically. She did not allow herself the indulgence to say it. No matter how badly she wished she could.

"They intend to reshape the world in their own image," said the voice.

"What is most worrisome are the members of the organization," said the third voice. "The group consists entirely of female members. They are somehow able to shrink men to the size of an inch."

"After which," said the first voice, cutting in. "The women swallow their tiny prisoners. Most commonly, alive."

"Agent 71," said the second voice. "was able to send us a video recording of the entire event of someone being shrunk and swallowed. That was shortly after we lost contact with him. We believe him to be dead. However his sacrifice was well worth what we learned."

Janet wasn't sure it was. She had been aquatinted with Agent 71. He had been one of the best. It surprised her that anyone could have killed him.

"We know that it is a completely female organization." continued the second voice. "We also know that they intend to enslave men and use them for food. There are members throughout the world in almost every walk of life."

"We've identified someone who is something of a middle manager in the organization," said the first voice. "Your job is to befriend her, using your alias as a banker of course. You are to join their organization and learn all you can. Your goal is to work your way into their top ranks, no matter how long this takes. We need to know the extent of their organization, their size. They may even have useful information on others who are enemies to us. But once you've learned all you can about the Omegas, you call us and we take the leaders down. It should be enough to destroy the organization."

"Go undercover." said Janet.
"Correct," said the second voice. "You would join them."
"To do that I would have to act like them. I would have to eat like them. Eat shrunken people," Janet pointed out, disgusted.
"You are authorized to do whatever you must to gain access to the inner circles of this organization.
"But I've sworn to protect-" Janet protested
"You will save far more than you kill. It is a somewhat gruesome task to eat someone alive. But you remember your wilderness survival training, you've eaten live things before."
"Those were just bugs and ants," Janet said. "I like eating oysters too but this is completely different from someone who is alive and knows what is happening to him."
"Janet," said the second voice. "You will be able to adapt to it. We know you don't want to do it but the world is counting on you. Without vital data on this organization, they may well succeed in taking over the word. Reshaping it. We cannot send another male agent. Look at what happened to agent 71."

Janet nodded. They were probably right. "When do I start?" she asked.

Chapter 2
Janet bent over, picking the lipstick out of her purse. Straightening up, she applied it to her lower lip, then pressed her lips together to get the upper one. She tried not to think about her feelings. She was feeling something terrible.

Excitement.

Not that excitement was something new to her. It was the situation that worried her. She was feeling excited to be the object of doom for another. That wasn't new either, in many a capacity. She had killed many times in the past as a secret agent of The Establishment. They had all been necessary. Killing to save a life. Killing to save a hundred lives. What was truly terrifying about the situation now was that she was excited by killing. By the method of killing. She had always been brought up to believe that violence was a last resort. Something to be avoided. And taken the life of another human being was a horrible thing to have to do.

She didn't feel that way now.

Her own hazel colored eyes stared cooly back at her from the mirror. Killer, they said. Murderer! Slayer of innocents whom you swore to protect. You'll do it again. And you will like it.

It's necessary! Somewhere in the back of her logical mind, the thought screamed at her. I had to kill them. I can't break cover!

At least, she hoped this was her logical part of the mind. If it wasn't, she was in too deep. Hell, she was in too deep already.

Two years undercover. You begin to forget who you are after a few months. Those you are trying to befriend suddenly seem like friends. Those deeds that appalled you at first now seem routine. Commonplace. You stop dreading the evil you do and begin to accept it.

After two years, you begin to enjoy it.

Janet was fearing that she might not be able to control herself. To return to her old self. Not knowing what she knew now. Not after feeling so many men die. Not after realizing she was enjoying it as much as those whom she had come to destroy.

She lowered her eyes from the mirror and bent back down to the purse at her feet; returning the lip stick to its rightful place. She turned and eyed the tiny man she had placed on the bed. He couldn't be more than an inch. Poor thing.

He was staring at her butt, Janet realized. It wasn't very surprising. Before she had shrunk him he had his hands all over her butt. Now, her tush loomed over him, impossible to ignore and too beautiful to tear his eyes away.

Poor fool. May as well let him look. She straightened up, casuing the pants she was wearing to ride up her ass. She took a few steps towards the door, the little man watching the sway of her large and well toned buttocks.

No one was in sight, Janet realized. She wasn't going to kill the man here. She wanted them to witness everyone she killed.

Returning to the bed she picked up the little man.

"And now, little friend, I have some bad news for you. I'm hungry. You look tasty. I am going to eat you up whether you like it or not," Janet said.

She began to carry him to the living room.

"Wait!" cried the man. Who cares? They almost always begged. A few Janet had eaten hadn't. It turned out that some guys would be willingly eaten. At least then, Janet didn't feel as guilty.

"I'm bringing a message from a mutual friend," said the man.

This sent a chill down Janet's spine. She ducked into the bathroom and turned on the fan. Hopefully, they wouldn't be overheard.

"Say that again?" urged Janet.
"I'm from the Establishment!" said the tiny man. "I came to find you. We had to get a message to you some way and pretending to be a victim seemed the best way I could think of."
"You fool! Do you realize that I might have swallowed you before you could have told me your message. Before you even could have told me you were my fellow agent!" hissed Janet, trying to keep her voice down.

"It's urgent!" said the man. "I volunteered for the mission. Doesn't matter why. If you have to kill me then kill me. I need to tell you that you're not the only mole we have in the woman's shrinking organization."
"Really! Who is the other agent?" asked Janet.
"I don't have her cover name but she is Agent 17. Her real name is Hannah. She is in New York presently. We believe that she has curcial information about the Omegas but cant reach us. We want you to find her and learn what she knows. Then you are authorized to break cover and come in, should you believe your new information is worth it. If not, you must think of a way to pass the information on to us while continuing your undercover work."
"But how am I supposed to find out who she is without her cover identity? Does she know I will be looking for her?"
"She knows that another undercover in the Omega organization is going to try to contact her. It will take time, we understand that. But with both of you looking for each other, we are confident that you will locate her."

"Janet! Let eat. Come on, I can't wait!" said Suzy outside the door, knocking.
"I'll be right there," said Janet loudly. "What the hell am I gunna do with you. Suzy knows I caught you and is expecting me to eat you. She is waiting to eat another guy out there. She has friends coming over to do the same with guys they captured. I can't kill them and break cover yet. Not if I have to go to find Agent 17!"
"You've gotta kill me!" said the man.
"No I can't! You're on my side!" pleaded Janet.
"Janet come on dear. I am waiting for you!"
"You have to eat me," said the man, definitely. "I will die for my country and world stability. Please. You know your job. Do it."
"Swallow or chew you alive?" asked Janet quietly.
"Swallow."
"You sure about that?"
"Yes."
"I am sorry friend. I am." Janet purposely didn't ask for his name. She didn't need to know. Her future would be haunted enough by the memory of the man.

Carrying him into the living room she met Suzy. "Hey I was getting impatient! Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but I'm hungry. Lets eat quickly!"
"Don't have to tell me twice," grinned Suzy. "Hey little fellah," Suzy leaned down over the coffee table to stare at the tiny man standing there. "I'm going to swallow you whole." She lifted the man up so that Janet could see him. Janet did the same with the tiny man in her hands.

Don't think about it! Janet had told herself the same thing when she first ate a shrunken guy. Funny how just a few moments ago she was feeling guilty for enjoying eating tiny men and even been looking forward to eating this one. Now all she could think of was that he was on her side. She didn't look at his facial expression as she brought him quickly to her mouth. He was on her tongue. With a large swallow, down he went, wiggling on the way. Across from her, Suzy was tossing her victim around in her mouth with her tongue, clearly enjoying it.

The feeling of someone sliding down her esophagus had a distinctive feeling. They wiggled, trying to slow their decent. Struggling was most noticeable just before they entered the belly. Janet had begun to admit to herself that she enjoyed eating live people. She ensnared them with her looks and charm, shrank them with a ray gun or a chemical; whichever was more discreet in a situation, and then gulp them down. She had literally eaten hundreds of men.

She felt the fellow agent pause slightly as the esophagus forced the struggling man into her belly. Janet gave a shudder. Across from her, Suzy tossed her head back and swallowed visibly, a large bulge going down her neck.

"Whooh! That was one tasty boy!" said Suzy, elated. "How was yours?"
"Still alive," said Janet.
"But how did he taste?"
"Oh, he tasted fine." Janet was not in the mood to discuss her meal.
"Honey what you need is a nice tall glass of something!" Suzy handed her a chilled glass of white wine which Janet accepted. She didn't want to drink but she forced herself to do so. Her dinner might be able to drink some too. It could dull the pain he was in.

Janet forced herself to sit and concentrate on Suzy and her conversation. Anything to get her mind off what she had just done. But it didn't work. It was like the first time she had swallowed someone. She had had to justify it to herself. She had stayed up all night, pacing.
She had eaten plenty of meals with meat or seafood throughout her life. An animal had been a part of each of those meals. It wasn't a crime to eat someone for food. She had consumed his entire body. Nothing was wasted.

Now she justified herself in a different way; she had eaten plenty of men before this last one. All of the men she had eaten, or at least most of them, had been unwillingly eaten. This man knew he was dying for his country. She had to focus on that.

Janet smiled and was polite to Suzy but finally worked into the conversation, "Hey Suzy? Ever been to New York?"
Chapter 2 by girlfood
Chapter 3

Janet smiled at the guard. He was cute. She was happy she was wearing her favorite pants suite. It really showed off her curves. She leaned close, letting him look down her chest; the shape of her decent sized breasts visible to the man. He was trying to look, but he was being discreet about it. That was so cute.

The both entered the elevator together, Suzy following behind with Marie, a woman who belonged to Omega that lived in New York City.

"So," said Janet to the man. "How do you like it? Chew or swallow?"
"I beg your pardon," said the man. He really was cute. "I said," said Janet patiently, batting her eyes, "chew or swallow?"
"What do you mean?" said the man. He was looking at her now in a sort of 'I'm attracted to you but I don't know what to do' type of expression.
"Shall I chew you?" explained Janet. Or just swallow you whole?" The man didn't realize how littoral a question this was. Janet loved asking it. My goodness, did she really love it? She had caught herself. Yes, she realized. She did. Don't forget who you are! she thought desperately to herself. But then lost herself in the delight of what she was doing.
"Swallow?"
"Mmm! Good choice," agreed Janet. Suzy and Marie giggled behind her. "I think I would like to swallow you. Will you come with me?"
With a swing of her hips she proceeded the man out of the elevator when the doors opened. The man followed, unsure of himself. Suzy and Marie tailed him, making sure he didn't get away. Janet opened the door of her hotel room and beckend the man inside. Janet's friends followed.

"It's okay," assured Janet as the man looked behind him and saw that he was not alone. "They want to watch."
"I don't want them to watch..." said the man. But he was cut off by Janet firing a ray gun at him. He shrank quickly. Jane gingerly picked him up and placed him on the counter.

"Bad news little guy. I was asking you if you wanted me to chew you or swallow you alive. Looks like you're going to my belly alive."

"But you can't do this!" said the man.
"Can't I?" argued Janet.
"I am a human being!"
"A damn tasty looking one!"
"You can't just eat me!"
"I'm going to!"

"Now Janet I think our little friend here is trying to say that it would be impolite not to invite us to the table!" interjected Suzy. "Aren't you little fella?"
The man turned to the looming figure of Suzy behind him.
"But how can we share him when he want's to be swallowed?" inquired Janet.
"I don't want to be swallowed! I don't want you to eat me!"
"Aww but little friend, Janet was the one who caught you. You can't just say she can't eat you. It's impolite!" Suzy scolded.
"Eating me is impolite!"
"I know you want to share yourself with the rest of us but only one of us can eat you. I guess we'll have to think of a way to figure out who gets to swallow you!" Suzy said.
"I know," said Marie. "We each write down a number, between one and ten. Then our little friend here picks a number. Whoever chose a number closest to his gets to eat him. Does that sound fair?"
"NO!" shouted the man but Suzy and Janet both said yes. Each tore off a piece of paper from the hotel desk and secretly wrote down a number.

The man looked around. Three women were staring at him, grinning. They were all beautiful. The kind of women that he would have loved to pay attention to him under normal circumstances.

Well they were paying attention to him now and he didn't like it in the least. He was terrified that he was going to end up as a snack. He felt like the last horderve at a party. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that these three beautiful women, who had just been flirting with him, now wanted to eat him! How could this happen so fast? How could this even happen? Was it even real?

"Now little friend. Pick a number!" Suzy ordered.
"No!"
"Pick a number or one of us will bite a hand off!"
The man turned red. He said something quietly.
"Better speak up!"
"TWO! FIVE! TEN!" he screamed.
"Aww. There he goes, trying to be polite and share himself with all of us again," grinned Marie.
"Well we only needed one number! I think we should go with the first one he chose."
Suzy agreed and Marie more reluctantly so. "I put down eight," said Marie, showing her number.
"I wrote down five, the second number you called out!" Suzy leaned in close and licked her lips. The man backed away, staring. in horror Suddenly he realized that he was backing towards Janet, who hadn't answered with her number yet. He turned towards her and found a suppressed smile on her face. She turned her piece of paper over. On it was written a number two.

"You're mine," said Janet. "Any last words before I eat you?"
"Please, please, please!" said the man.
"Don't eat you?" asked Janet.
"YES!" howled the man.
'Sorry pal. But I will make this quick for you." Grabbing him, she quickly put him into her mouth and swallowed.

"Yummy," Janet exclaimed.

"That was fun," said Marie. "We should do that again to another guy. But we should catch a few ourselves first Suzy."
"I totally agree," Suzy said. "We need to play again. Maybe tonight. But for now, Marie and I need to swallow a guy or two of our own. If I know Janet, that little fellow only wet your appetite."
"Oh Suzy. You know me too well," grinned Janet, rubbing her belly.

"Lets go out!" said Marie. "I know a few good places to pick up guys."

Chapter 4

Janet burped. Six men, including the cute guard she had eaten earlier, settled in her stomach. All were now dead as she had eaten the last one about a half an hour ago. Number seven was standing behind her. He didn't know he was going to be eaten yet.

Janet turned towards him. From his point of view she was almost inhumanly gorgeous. To be fair, she looked that way to guys who were still her same size. Her large beautiful breasts hung before him. Her firm stomach was spellbinding. Granted, he didn't know its contents. She had her hips cocked in a suggestive pose, her corded muscles in her legs promising a buttocks that was extremely worth seeing.

Janet smiled at him. The man practically fainted. Her hazel eyes followed his every move. Her lush lips grinned, her beautiful face was turned down towards him, where he stood on the bed.

She took a step towards him. Lying down next to him, she picked up the man and placed him atop her right breast. "Enjoy yourself my friend," said Janet.

The man walked over her and caressed her as best he could. He felt funny to Janet and tickled her when he moved. Janet laughed.
The tiny man looked up. He had been a waiter at a restaurant. Janet had liked him and shrunk him before Marie could. She had been looking at him with a hungry eye and Janet suddenly felt like saving the poor kid. He was only twenty. Granted, Janet was going to eat him too, but Marie was supposed to be rough with her food. Later in the evening, Janet found this to be true. Marie would bite arms and legs off before finishing the job.

Janet placed the displaced waiter on her belly, laughing as he moved about. He really tickled down there. It was funny to think that he would be inside it soon. It was a turn on to realize that there were people below him, in the process of being digested and he didn't know. Suddenly Janet felt very horny.

"Like my belly?" she asked
"It's very nice," said the man, grinning. "So is the rest of you."
"You haven't even finished exploring me," said Janet with a wink. Yeah, like the inside of me, she thought.
The man's expression of happiness couldn't have been more plain if he had been normal size. The poor thing. He thought he was getting the first class tour because she liked the feel of him walking around on her. Granted, she did like that. She also liked being appreciated and it had been a long time since she had felt a man, no matter the size, on her body. It was a feeling she couldn't have undercover in the Omegas. This would have to substitute.

The tiny man was making his way to her breasts again and this time, hugging her left breast. "Ha, ha. You feel good," said Janet. "Having fun?"
"Yes! This is the best day of my life!" said the man, climbing her breasts. He was having a hard time of it but seemed to be enjoying it.
Janet felt guilty at that comment. It would be the last day of his life. He was so young too. Probably worked at the restaurant to pay for college bills. The poor thing never expected to be selected at the restaurant as food.
"I have another place you'll like," said Janet. She picked him up with one hand, laughing at the look the boy was giving her breasts as he hovered over her. Janet rolled over and placed him upon the small of her back. The man started up her tush, pausing to lie down or run to the other cheek and check out the scenery over there.

Janet couldn't see him well now so she had to rely on feeling him scramble around her butt. From how he was reacting, he was loving it. So was she. Why did she get so excited with this poor man exploring her body?
"Good gracious! You are amazing back here!" called the man.
Janet laughed and flexed her tush muscles, then released. The man jumped down to get a good look between her butt cheeks. He pushed her muscles on either side. Janet plucked him out of there and set him atop her tush again. She felt him get up and walk around.

Janet had always been proud of her buttocks. She had even been offered a contract as a pants model once but had turned it down. She had met another girl who had been offered the job as well. Her name was Umma and she was also extremely pretty. Janet knew she was still doing well because she had seen Umma in an advertisement recently. Her butt had looked fantastic. Still, Janet kept herself in shape and believed that she could still be a pants model if she ever wanted.

"How did you get such a nice ass?"
"Lots of exercise," said Janet. She left off the other reason. Lots of protein dinners. Lots of people like you. Hell, she probably couldn't even call it her own ass anymore with the numbers of people she had eaten, not to mention her body's way of building up her tush. She did have a nice ass and she knew it. She also knew that after the past two years undercover with the Omegas, it was made of a lot of men. The thought disgusted her.

Somewhere deep within her, it also turned her on. The knowledge that the poor man may himself end up back there was sickly attractive. She had loved walking around in tight jeans, her butt sticking out and every guy looking at it. Every twitch of her muscles back there moving men who had once been like them. Every guy drooled over it. And she stared back at them trying to decide who she wanted for dinner.

Janet loved it.

She quickly grabbed the tiny man up again and rolled back over. There was a brief moment where she almost ate the poor man at once. She licked her lips. She could already feel him on her taste buds, her mouth watering to provide the slick coating for his trip down her esophagus. Her belly, still full of other men, felt like it could handle another tiny man. The feeling of him struggling in her stomach as he screamed for help and scrambled to get out. The calm feeling that came once he stopped.

Ha, ha, ha! This is amazing!" said the man as she licked her lips and stared at him. He had misinterpreted her expression as one of sexual stimulation, and indeed it had been. But he wouldn't have liked the outcome.

Janet dropped him on her breast. The man crawled around. It was stimulating to Janet. She wanted to eat the poor thing.

No, she had shrunk him to save him from a horrible death. Granted, she would eat him eventually. But it would be in front of Suzy or Marie or another Omega. She only ate men around Omegas and only because she had to. She didn't eat for herself.

No matter how tempting it might be.

She sat up and stood next to the bed, the little man sliding off. She turned away from him. Tried not to think about him. She turned back to see if he was alright after the fall. She hadn't meant to hurt him and would feel bad if she did.

He was staring at her backside. It wasn't a crime. She had brought him here. She had put him on her body to explore. She had relished the feeling of a man appreciating her body, despite his small size. She was the one who had the nice ass. She had eaten people who were a part of it right now.

She had no right to simply swallow him because she didn't want him around any more. There was no way to grow him back to normal size. No way to save him. He couldn't live a normal life or even a long life if she released him to go on his own.

Janet knew that she would eventually eat him but it didn't have to be now. She owed it to him to make his last hours pleasant. Maybe that was what all this was about; making it up to someone; maybe everyone she had eaten.

She could let him explore her some more. She could talk to him. Have tea with him.

That might do it.

She walked away from the poor boy. He got a great view of her ass in motion and practically collapsed from excitement. In the hotel bathroom where there was a small stove, Janet filled the pot with water. She imagined the poor men who were already in her belly. She had eaten enough for one night. Soon the water was hot. She brought out some tea for the tiny man in a saucer and in a coffee cup for herself.

"I thought you might like a drink," said Janet, placing the saucer in front of the man.
"I would really like to hear about you," Janet said, sipping her tea. "Please tell me about what you do for fun, where you go, what you plan on doing when you grow up."

It was exactly the details that she always tried to avoid learning about the men she had eaten. Don't see them as people. That way you won't go insane.

Now here she was, pleading for details. It wouldn't change his fate. He was still going to be eaten. But maybe it would stave off her desire to eat him simply because she wished to do so.

The boy rambled. Janet politely listened. She asked questions where she could. She learned all she could about him. His favorite game was hockey. His favorite food was barbecue chicken. He like running and climbing as hobbies. His favorite book was Huckleberry Finn. He was studying chemistry in school so he could become a doctor someday. With a twang of guilt Janet listened to how he had always liked learning about peoples insides.

"Like their vascular system?" asked Janet.
"Yeah! Exactly!" the boy continued. He was very enthusiastic. Poor thing. He went into a brief discussion about the blood system and how it worked. Janet even learned a few things while he spoke of blood pressure, heart rates, veins, arteries, capillaries, how red blood cells carried oxygen and how white blood cells fought off diseases. "And you blood carries nutrients from the food you eat to all over you body!" he concluded.

"And speaking of food, there is the digestive system!" said the boy. "I really love the digestive system. Isn't it amazing how we convert plants and animals into parts of our bodies?" he asked.
"I guess so," said Janet reluctantly.
"Just think every part of my body and every part of your beautiful body was one a plant or animal! You would never know by looking would you! That is how incredible your body is at turning lettuce or apples or grapes into essential amino acids. Don't forget that it can do that with other people's bodies as well! Chickens, pigs, cows, fish. They all are digestible and easily converted into parts of us!"
"Yeah. I know," said Janet.
"So what is your favorite food Ms. Giant lady?"
"Oh I don't know."
"Come on. You must know."
"I don't have a favorite."
"Oh." The boy seemed somewhat disappointed. "Did I offend you with all that talk? Are you a vegetarian?"
"Definitely not a vegetarian," said Janet.
"I didn't think so," said the boy.
"Why not?" said Janet, curious.
"Because you have a lot of muscle. The most efficient way of building muscle is by consuming animal protein. Plant proteins can build muscle too but not as quickly. It's harder for our bodies to absorb you see."
"I see," said Janet.
"So do I," said the guy. "And you have some great looking muscles. They are fun to watch. Especially when you walk."

Janet smiled. "Glad you like them. Look I don't mean to be impolite but can we get off the subject of food for a while. It's kind of making me hungry."
"Sure. Hey, why do you look worried?"
"Umm. I would rather not talk about it."

Janet's belly growled.
"Sounds like you're starving," said the boy.
"Just digesting a light meal. You would know about all that," Janet said dismissively.
"So what did you eat?"
"Obviously not enough."
"But what kind of food?" insisted the boy.
"Why are you grilling me on what I eat?" said Janet annoyed.

The boy seemed to be picking his choice of words quite carefully. "Because," he said. "I'm trying to figure out if you're going to eat me."

It was infrequent that someone surprised Janet. Surprised this time, Janet blinked.
"Why would you ask me that?"
"I heard your friend in the restaurant saying I looked tasty. Now I am alone with a gigantic woman who doesn't want to talk about food or even tell me what her favorite food is. So tell me. Are you going to eat me? If you are, I think I deserve to know."

Janet couldn't look at him. Couldn't face his one inch frame.
"Yes. I am going to eat you."
"Really?"
Janet nodded. "I am so sorry! I would explain but there really isn't any point is there?"
"No. I suppose not."
"Please understand I feel horrible about what I am going to do to you. It makes it worse that you know all about the digestive system. I am so sorry that it's going to hurt in my stomach. I am!" Janet pleaded, sinking down to her knees and leaning in close to the man.
"Ms. Giant lady," said the man.
"Please! Please! Call me Janet."
"Janet," said the man. "I'm not as upset as you might expect. Actually, the reason I became a medical student was because I liked learning about the digestive system. I always wanted to be eaten by a pretty girl. Really!" he added to Janet's disbelief.
"I actually would like you to eat me. I've wanted that since puberty. I can't believe that you actually will!"
Janet's mouth hung open. It had happened before, she had met willing victims and eaten them before but it was rare. She never suspected this boy was. It didn't make everything all right, but it did help a whole lot.
Janet swept the boy up and kissed him.

Once she held him back for her to see, he looked a little shaken. "Thought I was going to eat you then, didn't you?" said Janet.
"Well yeah. You seemed pretty happy about it," the guy pointed out. "So have you always eaten men?"
"No. Not always. Just started two years ago."
"How often do you eat people?"
"Usually only once or twice a week. But I have five or six of them when I do."
"So why just me this time?" asked the man.
"Well. It's not just you. I ate six guys between when I shrunk you and now."

"Wow! You mean that they're in you stomach right now!" the man seemed extremely excited. He was looking at her naked belly in fascination.
"Yup. They were good too!" Janet realized that this was the first time she had ever admitted to enjoying eating shrunken men to anyone.
"How do you eat them? Cooked or uncooked?"
"Uncooked. I swallow them alive. Other girls sometimes cook them. But most of us prefer to swallow guys alive."
"There are more girls like you?" the man seemed very excited.
"More than you would think. Chances are you've seen someone who eats guys somewhere."
"So can you actually feel them moving around in your stomach?" asked the boy, leaning forward and eager to hear the response.
"Oh yeah. One guy by himself not every time. When I eat five or six really fast I always feel them squirming in there. Especially on an empty stomach. It's kind of fun actually. But I always feel everyone going down my esophagus. It must be a scary trip the way some guys scream."
"Do you like them to fight you on the way down? I could easily not fight you when you swallow me."
"You are into this aren't you?" exclaimed Janet. "Actually, I kind of enjoy it. I feel very powerful and very feminine when I eat a guy. It's really a rush! I get off on it sometimes," she whispered the secret.

"Do you think you will get off on me?" asked the man.
"I don't know. I guess we'll see," said Janet, thinking she had said too much.
"I hope so. I want you to enjoy me."

Janet almost ate him right there. "Oh kid, I think I am gunna love eating you!" His enthuesm was peaking her appetite and his selflessness to feed her was getting her excited. Janet grinned and moved closer. "I gobble up so many unwilling people, even friends. It's nice to have someone who wants to be eaten."
"Are you going to eat me now?" asked the boy.
"Want another tour of my body before I do?" asked Janet. "Wait, hang on! I know."

Janet got up and saucily walked away from the man, swinging her hips on her strides. Turning, she saw that she had the desired effect. The man's jaw was open as he stared. Janet walked back towards him the same way.

Janet picked him up. "Gunna enjoy this. Be sure to wiggle on the way down." The man dumbly nodded.

Janet opened her mouth wide and began to lower him. He touched her tongue. He tasted delicious. She lowered him faster so he was lying on her tongue in a jiffey. Poised to swallow, she hesitated. She felt great. She couldn't wait to eat him. She was going to throw herself on the bed as soon as she did and masturbate as soon as he got to her stomach. But she had gotten something else from this willing victim. She was able to talk to him without her hating him.

She hadn't had someone to talk to in two years.

The man was wiggling on her tongue. Janet fought the urge to swallow and spat him into her palm.

"Hey!" said the man. "What's wrong? Didn't you like how I taste?"
"Oh yeah!" said Janet. "I almost swallowed you there. It was difficult not to swallow. I promise I will soon. But I was thinking. Would you mind if I kept you for a couple of days? I need a friend to talk to. You don't know what you've already done for me. Could you spend a few days with me and let me talk with you?"
"And get to know the giantess who will eat me? Of course!"

Janet kissed the man again.

"So what do you say to me keeping you alive through tomorrow night. I can eat you Wednesday. Say... have you in my belly by Wednesday night at the latest?"
"The anticipation might kill me but it sounds great! Wednesday it is!"
Janet grinned. "This will be fun. You know something? I don't know your name!"
"Rob."
"Janet."

Janet lay down on the bed and placed Rob on her stomach. "So there are really six guys in there now?"
"Yeah," said Janet. "You were going to be number seven."
"I'm almost disappointed.
"Don't be," said Janet, and licked her lips.
Chapter 3 by girlfood
Janet strained to pull on her spandex pants. They had been custom made to fit her body by the Establishment. As a secret agent, she had all the best toys.

Donning a black shirt, also a custom fit, she turned to Rob. "So how do I look?" she asked.
Rob was staring at her. "I cannot believe that you are so hot."
"Thanks. Glad you like what you see. I'm going to be your destination after all. You have about a day left before your time is over."
"I cannot wait," said Rob firmly.
"Neither can I," agreed Janet. She turned and walked to towards the door. The material that her pants were made of conformed to her buttocks like a second set of skin. It was very flexible and didn't restrict motion. Janet was distinctly aware that Rob would be looking at her tush and wanted him to enjoy it. She was also aware of her buttocks muscles and their graceful movements. They were remarkably breathtaking after a lot of exercise and eating so much protein. Hell, if she had eaten Rob like she had planned last night, he would probably be a part of her buttocks right now.

A whistle followed her as she left. "Nice ass," said Rob.
"Glad you like it. You'll become a lot more familiar with it after I eat you. All these guys did," she turned, struck a pose to show of her rear in high definition, and patted her tush.

With that, she walked out of the hotel.

Sneaking into the Omega coperate headquarters turned out to be easier than expected. Soon she was in kneeling before the supercomputer that held all the data containing the Omega top members. Janet inserted a memory chip and began the download of the information.

It was then that she noticed the gun barrel pressed to her head.

Janet whorled around, knocking the gun from her assaliant's hand and used kung fu to knock her opponant to the ground. Then she pulled her own gun.

"Who are you?" said Janet. "An enemy to the Omaga's?"
"Yes," said the woman who was downrange of her gun. She slowly got up, keeping her hands in front of her.

"May as well tell you since we're obviously on the same team. I'm New York State Police. Organized Crime Squad," said the woman. "Poppy's the name. I've been under cover for six weeks."
"Janet," said Janet. "I have been undercover for longer."
"Listen," said Poppy. "I've eaten twenty- two men to get here. I've been blending in. I will not forsake the memories of the men I was forced to kill and fail my mission. I will succeed. Now get out of my way."
"Twenty- two?" said Jessica. "I've eaten hundreds! Don't talk to me about scarifies. I ate a member of my own organization and he willingly gave his life for my safety. I digested him and his body is a part of my own now. You haven't suffered that disgrace."

"Shut up! The two of you!" shouted another voice from the darkness. The two woman turned and a third lady emerged from the darkness.

"My name is Hannah. But call me by my cover name; Samantha. I belong to Janet's orginization. Now stop bickering you two. I've eaten more men than the both of you put together. And don't either of you pretend it's a sacrafice. I've enjoyed it at some level. I bet both of you have too, even if you can't admit it. Even to yourselves." She gazed at Poppy. Poppy glared right back.

"I've been trying to make contact with you for a while now," said Janet. "I was trying to find you quickly. But I didn't know how to go about finding you."

"i've known who you are for some time Janet. I read you file from the Establishment. Judging from your background and operating history I thought you might try to collect intelligence in a night raid. I didn't expect you to try the same thing Poppy, but no one can be right all the time."

"So now what?" asked Poppy.

"You take the information you came to get Poppy. Then you leave while Janet and I have a conversation." Samantha nodded for Janet to step aside and allow Poppy access to the computer.

"Why do you want to keep secrets?" asked Poppy as she began downloading information onto a cd. "We're on the same team and we're all undercover."

"And if you want to keep on breathing then you'll stay undercover Poppy. Janet and I have already learned the hard way that you have to kill to survive here. As to our secrets; we belong to an agency you aren't even cleared to know exists. Now get out of here." Samantha folded her arms.

"Fine. You know who I am and I know who you two are. If we need each other, we call each other? Agreed?" said Poppy.
"Yes but unless it's an emergency I would prefer that we maintain our distances. It's best if we aren't seen together," Janet said.
"Good to work with professionals," said Poppy. She turned on her heel and walked out.

Janet turned to Samantha and studied her. She was extremely beautiful with long blond hair and blue eyes. Her body was not as muscular as Janet's but she was definitely striking. Janet could see why she fit the mold of an Omega. She wondered how long Samantha had been undercover.

"Janet, how have you been holding up?" asked Samantha.
Janet shrugged her shoulders. "Fine I guess."
"You've been undercover for long enough that you begin to forget who you are. You've done things that you'll never forgive yourself for, just to survive or just for the mission. You've eaten people alive. Tension builds up. So, how are you holding up?"
Janet sighed. "I eat people. I pretend to be someone I'm not and that person is slowly becoming who I am. At first I was disgusted at the things I had to do but that slowly began to change. For over a year now I have actually been enjoying being an Omega. I've enjoyed eating men, little more than boys some of them. Sometimes I wonder if I would prefer working for the Omegas."

Samantha nodded. "I went through the same thing. These days I love eating guys. It's just about my only release."
She pulled two tiny men out from her pockets. "What do you say to a picknick? I brought the food. We need to talk, just us girls. But first we're going to eat these boys. Not for the Omegas. Not to blend in. You and I are going to eat these guys because we enjoy eating them. It will relax us."
"Doesn't that go against our oath to protect others?" asked Janet.
"Sometimes when you're undercover as deep as we are for as long as we are you need things like this," said Samantha.

Janet took the man that Samantha offered to her and studied him. He was young. Maybe nineteen or twenty. He started whimpering. "Oh no! Oh no! Please ma'am don't eat me!" The little man turned to look back at Samantha. Janet followed his gaze to find that Samantha had two tiny legs sticking out of her mouth. She quickly swallowed the man down alive.

Janet refocused upon the tiny man in her hand. She smiled at him which seemed to have the same effect headlights have on deer. Janet brought him to her mouth and swallowed him whole. She grinned as the screams of the boy, still begging her to spare him, disappeared down her throat along with the boy himself.

"Sit down Janet," said Samantha, sitting down on one of the bottom stairs she had just descended. Janet joined her on the stairs.

"Feel good don't they?" asked Samantha.
Janet could feel the wiggling in her belly as the boy she had just eaten alive tried to climb out of her stomach. Many a man had tried that before. Janet knew that there was no escaping her digestive system. She wondered if the boy knew it too.
"Is he trying to climb up the inside of your belly?" asked Samantha.
Janet nodded.
"Feels good doesn't it?" Samantha said. She grinned a conspiratory grin at Janet.
Janet couldn't prevent the grin that spread across her face. She giggled. Hell she had not really giggled in years.
"I know. I love that feeling." Samantha stretched. "I take pleasure in the little things where I can. That is an important rule of being undercover. If you are forced to do something that you you would not otherwise do, then enjoy it!"
"I have enjoyed eating men. I almost killed myself for it," confessed Janet.
"That would have been a mistake."
"I was killing others!"
"For a reason. Who cares if you took some pleasure in an act that you had to carry out. It's human to try to adapt." Samantha shifted to a more comfortable position and then changed the subject. "I saw that you used to be a model. It was in your records."
"That was a long time ago. I wasn't being challenged mentally with that job and it was far from heart pounding excitement." Janet said.
"A tush model," said Samantha. "Needed a change of pace."
"Badly!" said Janet.
"Would you go back to modeling after all the things you've done as an agent?"
This caught Janet off guard. "I don't know. Life was simpler then."
"Life was easier then! You weren't making decisions that resulted in directly killing lives. Now you have a job that makes a difference. We are saving the world."
"I could go back to modeling. I'm only thirty. I could do it," said Janet.
"Yes you could. I noticed you keep your tush in pretty good condition. Thinking of returning to the field of tush model?"
"I like having a nice butt. Besides, doing the exercises is almost like a safety blanket for me. And I eat the right kind of foods..." Janet sighed heavily again. "At least I used to. Lots of fish, chicken, little piggies. Perfect for building a nice butt. Now my diet's changed."
"At least you still have a nice butt," said Samantha. Both women laughed. It released the stress. Samantha stood up. "How do I look back there? I try to stay in shape."
"Not bad," said Janet, studying Samantha's posterior. "You have some good natural shape back there. I could show you some exercises to really firm things up if you want."
"Maybe that would be good for me," said Samantha. "I have a proposition for you but I don't think you're ready yet. In the mean time, I have another contact for you. He's on the outside. You can reach him with this number. If anyone asks, he's a friend from college."
"Sounds good," said Janet.
"Get in touch with him as soon as you can. He's our contact with the establishment. But before you do that I will come by your apartment tomorrow night. I have something I want to discuss with you that I don't think we should talk about here."

Janet went back to her apartment tired. She hadn't gotten the data she had wanted but considering Samantha was there waiting for her, it suggested that she might have already stolen it. She had accomplished making contact with Samantha. And then there was Poppy, who Janet had not expected. She had eaten a man for her own pleasure. She would probably feel guilty about that tomorrow but right now she was way too tired.

She returned home, showered, considered eating Rob because she was hungry but decided upon a salad that she had in the fridge. She colapsed into bed and fell right asleep.

Janet grinned broadly at the attractive young man that stood next to her. "So I'll see you at my apartment," said Janet. She finished her drink, pecked the guy on the cheek and turned to walk away. She put a little extra movement into her hips as she walked. Samantha was waiting for her at the end of the bar.

"Nice job!" said Samantha. "Goodness. They're really staring at your ass you know."
"I was a butt model. I love the attention," said Janet as Samantha fell into step next to her. "I think that should be enough though. What do you say we head back?"

At Janet's apartment the two women changed into workout clothes. Janet let Samantha through a variety of workouts, all targeting the buttocks. Samantha was in good shape but found it tough to keep up with Janet. Eventually however, even Janet was tired.
"Okay," she sighed. "Maybe time for a rest."

This announcement came as a relief to Samantha who's tush was absolutely burning from the workout. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Janet opened the door. "Oh hi!" she greeted the man on the other side. "Come in! Samantha and I have been waiting for you."
The man, not the same guy who Janet had pecked on the cheek almost an hour ago, had also come at Janet's request. He took several steps into the room as Janet closed the door. That was when Samantha shrunk him down to two inches tall.

"So that makes three each." said Samantha, picking up the shrunken man and placing him in a jar which contained five other men. "That's all we invited over," said Janet, taking the jar. The man she had kissed in the bar was in the jar with the other men. They had been enjoying watching the two giantesses work out their buns in tight spandex. They had had an excellent view.

"So boys," said Samantha, leaning over them. "You've been watching us work out, except you new guy." She indicated the latest addition to the jar. "And you know that we've been targeting a certain set of muscles.

"Yeah!" cheered the guys to Samantha. "And yours is amazing!" shouted one man. Another whistled. Samantha didn't expect to be somewhat embarrassed and extremely elated by the comment, but she was. She turned, put her back to the boys and struck a pose to give them a good view. She gave them a few moments to stop cheering and then leaned back to the men in the jar.

"So that leads me to you," continued Samantha. "You're probably wondering what you're doing down there in a jar, shrunken by two woman who have done nothing but buns of steel workouts. Well let me explain. After a good workout, nothing is more crucial to building muscles then a good protein meal. That's where you come in boys. You're all an excellent source of protein. Janet and I happen to love to eat tiny men. You boys are going to help build up our tushes."

"Relax guys! She's gotta be kidding," said a man.
"No. I'm serious. Here let me show you," said Samantha, reaching in the jar, grabbing the man and bringing him to her lips. In one swift gulp, she tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him whole and alive. Leaning towards the men, she opened her mouth to prove that she had indeed swallowed the man.
"He'll become a part of my butt. Guys will be admiring it tomorrow," she grinned and gave them another sneak peak at her tush in her spandex. "But not you boys. You'll all be back here." She turned back to them "Although some of you will be part of Janet. She has a nice tush too and I'm sure that those of you she eats will enjoy it back there. But what am I waiting for? Your friend needs some company. So who's next? Anyone want to volunteer?"

Unsurprisingly, no one did. Samantha shrugged and reached into the jar again. She grabbed another man at random and after a brief smile before shoving him into her mouth, she swallowed him alive and whole. "Wow. I just love the way guys wiggle on the way down!"

Janet made her way over to the bucked and picked out two men; one per hand. Then she grinned widely. "I'm going to enjoy this." Her mouth opened wide and she ate one guy with the other looking on in horror as he watched a bulge moved down her throat. He knew it was his friend's body. His friend was still alive but now nothing more than food. Then Janet turned her attention to him and he found himself soon eaten and close behind his friend.

Samantha held the third guy in her hand and was grinning widely at him. "Here's a guy who'll become a part of my butt. Just think, tomorrow I'll be letting other guys admire my tush. No one will know who's lives it took to build up my bottom. But it will be your body that builds up my tush. Every time I take a step you'll be a part of the motion." Samantha grinned. Then she ate him alive.

Janet reached for her last man. "Oh now here's a nice looking part of my tush," she smiled and ate him as quickly as she had eaten the other two men.

Rob watched from a desk nearby. Janet had already explained to Samantha that he was off limits. Janet was going to eat him but she wasn't going to tonight. She had to tell Rob that he would have to wait. He was disappointed but had been excited to watch other men be eaten by her.

Janet approached him. "Sorry you're not going to be eaten tonight sweetie. You've been ever so patient. I am going to eat you too but not tonight. It will be a special night for us when I do that. Until then you can enjoy the view." She grinned and turned, then slowly waked away so he could look at her tush.

"Why you gave up butt modeling is beyond me," said Samantha. "You'd be making millions by now."
"So now that we've eaten more people for now reason," said Janet. "Do you mind telling me what you wanted to tell me?"
"It wasn't no reason. We're trying to make our butts look good. Well, I'm trying to make mine look good. You're just maintaining yours."
"Will you stop thinking about your butt? You just ate three guys to make your butt nicer."
"You did the same thing," pointed out Samantha. "You know you enjoyed eating them. The attraction you had over them. The fact that they are becoming a part of you."
"Yes I know that they're going to become a part of me. I just feel bad. I'm totally stress out all the time but then I do things like this."
"Relax sweetie," said Samantha. "I've got a plan for both of us.

Rob walked on top of Janet's tush sometime later. She was lying down, naked. Rob had explored every part of her but preferred her backside. Who wouldn't have with the butt Janet had.

"It was an interesting plan," said Rob as he admired Janet's well muscled rear. He had a new appreciation for how shapely it really was now. He knew that a lot of people had paid the price to get it that way.

"Do you think it will work?" he asked.
"I don't know," said Janet.
"The important question is do you want it to?"
"I don't know!" said Janet. "I'm not sure."
"Well I suppose you'll figure that out soon enough," said Rob. "I think you'll make the right decision. In the mean time, I'm here for you."
"To eat or to talk to?" asked Janet.
"Both," said Rob.
"Why can't more guys be like you?" asked Janet. Suddenly, she knew what she was going to do.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1409