Alexandra's short stories by Alexandrathegreat000
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a collection of short stories. Each chapter will be a completed work in itself and these will deal with different scenarios and characters, both from existing and original media.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8959 Read: 6086 Published: March 11 2024 Updated: March 16 2024

1. Traveling in the Gerudo Desert by Alexandrathegreat000

2. Maria's work call by Alexandrathegreat000

3. The ultimate weapon by Alexandrathegreat000

4. Haru and Makoto's day in the city by Alexandrathegreat000

5. The goddess of cultural exchange by Alexandrathegreat000

Traveling in the Gerudo Desert by Alexandrathegreat000
Author's Notes:

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of The Legend of Zelda Tears Of The Kingdom set after the end of the main quest.Mild spoilers regarding the game

- In the middle of the Gerudo Desert -


Among the sands, Princess Zelda and the hero Link are traveling to Gerudo Town to meet with the matriarch Riju.

"I can not handle it anymore!" the princess complains, “The Sun is melting me, I can't wait to get to Kara Kara Bazaar and take a break near the oasis”

Looking over her shoulder, Zelda notices that Link, unlike her, manages to maintain exemplary composure even in the scorching desert climate, as one would expect from a royal guard of Hyrule.

All this, however, only gets on her nerves.

“But how does he do it!?” thinks Zelda. Then, a moment later, she smiles mischievously.

The princess slowly begins to undress, attracting the curiosity of her knight.

“Oh it's so hot.” she repeats for the umpteenth time, adding in a sensual way, “I really think I'll get rid of some clothes.”

She starts by taking off her boots, revealing her beautiful feet and wiggling her long toes letting Link smell them. They are followed by the belt and the blue overcoat, leaving her wearing only the tight trousers, which hug the curves of her legs, and the blouse completely soaked in sweat, which makes the lack of underwear evident.

Zelda giggles with satisfaction as she sees Link, red as a tomato, trying in every way to look away from the little show she is offering him, failing miserably.

The princess has recently discovered a sadistic streak in her.

Teasing the hero and breaking his stoic attitude by taking advantage of his inexperience with women makes her feel an excitement she's never experienced before. Excitement that quickly became an addiction. Not a day goes by when she doesn't target her knight, but, on the other hand, he doesn't seem to mind too much.

Zelda then decided to make the most of these moments of walking, parading to show off her assets and feeling reinvigorated in her teasing every time she caught Link looking at her, absorbed in her beauty.


- In the evening, the Kara Kara Bazaar -


Zelda joins Link, who is busy searching the area adjacent to the oasis, making sure there are no monsters or suspicious individuals who could pose a danger to the princess.

“Look at him, trying to recover by focusing on his duties as a royal guard. He doesn't know what awaits him." thinks the ruler of Hyrule, approaching to speak to the knight.

“We will continue the journey tomorrow morning, I have rented a room for the night” Zelda says to Link, then adding, “Will you keep watch? Or maybe you would prefer to keep me company..."

The knight makes such an embarrassed face that the princess bursts out laughing.

“Calm down, I was only joking! Before going to sleep, however, I wanted to test something.” Zelda adds, trying to contain her laughter and regain a semblance of seriousness, “You know they won't let you into Gerudo Town, but I would feel bad leaving you outside the walls waiting for me like a faithful little dog. So I asked Purah to add some new features to the Purah Pad. We haven't had a chance to test them yet, though, so I wanted you to be my guinea pig."

Without waiting for answers, the princess of Hyrule begins fiddling with the tablet and then points it at a very confused Link. After a few moments the knight is enveloped by a blue aura that becomes more and more intense, until it becomes blinding.

As the glow disperses Link can see again, being greeted by an unfamiliar panorama. He realizes that he is completely naked, however he does not lose his calm. It is not the first time he has found himself in such a situation. The hero begins to move cautiously, studying the surrounding landscape.

Two bizarrely shaped structures attract his interest. They are flesh colored and the closer you get, the more the air fills with an acrid smell, like feet. The more he looks at them, the more they look like a pair of feet…

Once he has gathered his courage, Link reaches out to touch what he is increasingly convinced are two enormous feet and suddenly they move.

“Link, I didn't know you had a thing for feet! I made you more of an ass boy, you know… every time I bend over I can feel your gaze on my ass.” thunders from the sky a voice both mocking and imposing, which shakes Link to the bone.

The knight looks up to the sky to see the immense figure of Zelda looming over him with a sly smile on her face, taller than Hyrule Castle itself. Now the situation is clear to him.

“I shrunk you, Link!” Zelda turns to the hero, while she bends down with the intention of observing him better, "You really look like one of those Minish from fairy tales, maybe even smaller. Purah may have exaggerated a bit with the calibration of this new feature. I can't find the settings to change your size and... not even those to bring you back to normal... ”

Link's shock at his situation is soon replaced by the greater shock of finding himself under an immense pair of breasts, accentuated by the fact that the only thing covering them is a white blouse made transparent by the sweat accumulated by the princess during the day, making her semi-erect nipples visible.

Zelda, misinterpreting the hero's lustful gaze for one of fear, tries to reassure him: “I'm sure we will find something to resolve the situation. However, at this stature I will be able to take you with me to Gerudo Town! I'll keep you hidden somewhere, no one will notice you. You can continue to be my knight in shining armor, isn't that wonderful!? But first we need to complete some tests first to help with Purah's research. Let's go somewhere more private, what do you say?”

With this, Zelda takes Link in her hand, squeezing him in her fist with a strength that takes the tiny’s breath away, and heads hopping to the room rented shortly before.


- Some time later, in Zelda's room -


“The next box we need to tick off Purah's list concerns the subject's physical performance and endurance.” Zelda says, sitting comfortably in an armchair with her feet propped up on a small table in front of her.

“For now you're doing very well, my little ones haven't felt pampered like this in a long time. From now on we will do it more often, don't you agree?”

At the base of Princess's heels Link is pushing himself to the limit to give her a massage. His senses dulled by the intense odor, push him to use his entire body to work on the sole, paying particular attention to the slight wrinkles of the foot. He slowly climbs towards her fingertips, making sure not to miss any spots, licking up the remaining sweat as if it were nectar from the goddess herself.

The ardor that the hero puts into this degrading task ignites Zelda's libido. With her left hand she undoes the buttons of her shirt, finally leaving her breasts free, and then pays attention to her nipples. The right hand, however, slides inside the trousers and gently teases the clitoris, while the lips of her vagina begin to moisten.

“As far as physical performance is concerned, I would say that the results are exceptional. Let's see how you do with resistance.” says the princess trying to hold back moans of pleasure.

Zelda she lifts the foot that Link was worshiping, leaving him confused and needing to touch her soles again, and brings it over his small body before suddenly stepping on it, trapping it between her first and second toes, adding teasingly: “I'm sure that for the hero who defeated the Demon King Ganondorf, taking a little pressure will be child's play. Try not to give in before I reach at least an orgasm… or two.”

Zelda, who has now abandoned any semblance of royalty, begins to masturbate furiously. The eyes, full of desire, focused on Link's little head crushed between her fingers.

Quickly approaching orgasm, the princess increases the pressure on the hero and begins to rub him roughly, moving her foot on the table, enjoying the sensation of the small, defenseless body under her sole, while increasingly intense fantasies arise in her mind.

"Look! The hero of all Hyrule who, like an insignificant insect, wriggles under the soles of his fragile princess. No, I'm not a princess anymore. I'm a goddess to him, and he's worshiping me like one!”

Driven by these thoughts, the princess goes beyond the limit and, screaming with pleasure, collapses into the armchair.

Slightly dizzy from the intense orgasm, she tries to compose herself, saying: “Sorry Link… I got carried away… are you still in one piece?”

Fully regaining her senses, Zelda notices something particularly wet and sticky on the sole of the foot, which still serves as a prison for the brave knight. Raising her leg to control the strange sensation, unconsciously freeing Link from his torture, she is positively surprised to discover that she is not the only one having fun.

“Who would have thought that the valiant hero of Hyrule was such a pervert! Coming on your lady's feet, how cheeky!” Zelda says, picking up Link and bringing him to eye level, then bringing him to her lips and giving him a wet kiss, finishing with a light lick.

“Don't get any strange ideas, it's all for data collection. You taste salty… and you stink. Is my foot odor that strong? You will need a bathroom, maybe we both need one. But before that, we still have a test to complete… you will have to enter my vagina!” Zelda says.

Link, still worn out by the experience just now, looks at the princess in confusion, prompting her to justify herself by saying: “I'm still horny and I couldn't come up with a better excuse, besides it's your duty to serve the royal family and me in particular. So now you're going to go in there and have fun!"


- The two continue to do tests until dawn -


The sun's rays filter through the windows partially covered by tapestries.

Zelda begins to open her eyes, annoyed by the morning light, and, still half asleep, begins to look for Link. She has to resist the temptation to masturbate for the umpteenth time, while two fingers dig into her vagina in search of the knight.

Once Link is brought back out, the two begin preparing for the remainder of the journey.

Just before leaving Zelda asks: “So where should I put you? Let me think... a place where I won't lose you… You paid very little attention to my butt last night, it will definitely feel lonely.”

Without another word the princess takes the knight and sticks him in the back of her pants, right in the middle of her busty buttocks, face to face with her asshole.

“If you behave during the trip I might even involve Riju in our games! What do you say?"

With a big smile Zelda sets off, enjoying the knight's struggles.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this work. I found it extremely difficult to find literature about a giantess Zelda, so I decided to try to make one myself!

This is the first in a series of short stories I'm writing and also the first I publish!

I know I'm no expert yet, so any suggestions are more than appreciated!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!

Maria's work call by Alexandrathegreat000
Author's Notes:

Attention: Contains sexually explicit material.

Even a simple work call can prove fatal if you are the size of an ant.

“This girl is Maria, our latest acquisition. I'm sure someone with her credentials will be a great asset to our project.” Steve says, introducing her to the rest of the call participants.

Maria finally managed to get hired by a small company in her city!

A modest task, especially for a genius like her. With her multiple degrees she could have aimed much higher, but this job has something few others can offer: it can be done completely from home.

This goes perfectly with her debilitating social anxiety!

Now that this problem has also been resolved, Maria can live completely enclosed in the peace of the four walls of her suburban house, avoiding any interaction with other human beings.

But not today.

Today she was asked to take part in a video call with her new bosses, to organize the work of the following months.

Even though they are on a screen they are still people, but this job is a divine gift for Maria and she really has no intention of losing it by doing something stupid in front of her superiors.

She organized herself as best as possible.

Here she is, sitting in the kitchen, in the middle of the meeting, with the computer leaning on the counter, so that the camera faces the exposed window overlooking the lush back garden. The pleasant background frames Maria's pale face. Her light brown hair is pulled back into a bun, giving her a professional look, accentuated by her square, dark-rimmed glasses, which in turn highlight her green eyes. Everything goes perfectly with the work suit with tartan motifs, creating the image of the perfect employee.

Everything is designed to perfection.

Just as the choice of not wearing trousers and underwear is calculated, opting only for a pair of socks in order to keep the feet protected from the cold tiles that make up the kitchen floor.

Just the thought of wearing such formal clothes put pressure on her.

This, for Maria, was a good compromise, plus her bosses would never find out.

The most bizarre thing is that, if they could see under that table, their attention would be drawn not to her nether regions, but to a complex scaffolding made of branches and held together with glue and tape, which stands between the new hire's bare legs . Even stranger are the small humanoid creatures that scale the structure, apparently busy completing an unknown objective.


-


Maria had discovered an entire civilization of insect-sized humans while gardening some week earlier.

To these little beings the girl's imposing figure must have seemed that of some deity, because they began to worship her as such.

Maria, for her part, thought that, perhaps, dealing with them would somehow help calm her social anxiety.

So in the following days she adapted more and more to her new role as a goddess, imposing all sorts of tasks on her new faithful: cleaning her shoes, giving her a massage, painting her nails, waxing her, etc.... anything to serve the divine!

There had been several accidents. Several little ones had been crushed under Maria's feet, ass, or tits, not to mention the countless souls that had been consumed along with her meals.


-


Today Maria gave them the task of shaving the lush bush that adorns her vagina while she attends the meeting.

And so hundreds of faithful got to work, creating a prodigious construction site with the aim of shaving her pubis and preserving every hair as if it were a holy relic. A job that requires absolute attention, avoiding touching sensitive parts of the Goddess as much as possible, so as not to risk exciting her and distracting her from her duties.

At the foot of the scaffolding resides a group of priests who pray tirelessly, encouraging others to work. However, not everyone accepts their sermon willingly.

“Shut your damn mouths!” shouts a young man leading one of the teams of exhausted workers, “Don't you realize that she is not a goddess, but a demon?”

“Blasphemy!” the priests shout in chorus.

“Don't you realize that we are nothing to her!?” the boy urges them, “We are forced to do these inhuman jobs for her! She kills us by the hundreds and doesn't even care, everyone here has lost someone dear because of her!”

The discussion continues, becoming increasingly heated, culminating in a collective brawl at the base of the scaffolding, which inevitably attracts the attention of the workers at the top, curious as to why the work has suddenly stopped.

The voices and collective confusion inevitably lead one of the bush clearing workers to lose concentration and miss the target, hitting Maria's clitoris with his small stone ax.


-


“AAHHHHHH!” Maria lets out a moan, and closes her legs in response to the sudden stimulation coming from her private parts.

“Maria, is everything okay?” Steve asks her, worried.

"Of course! Alright! Why shouldn't it be!?” the employee replies, starting to panic, unaware of the massacre she has just committed under the table.

The structure diligently built by her faithful was destroyed by the brute force of Mary's calves, pressed together and dotted with the crushed and bleeding bodies of her faithful. Those left on the ground suffered an equally bloody fate, erased by the sudden movement of the goddess's feet covered in socks, reduced to imperceptible red stripes on the kitchen tiles.

The few survivors, trapped in the jungle that is Maria's pubis, were granted the luxury of living for a few more hours, at least until, once the meeting was over, the goddess decides to release the accumulated stress and frustration with a porn and masturbation session.

End Notes:

A second chapter, much shorter than the first. This time I tried to bring an original idea to life before it slipped from my mind!

As always, your opinions are always welcome!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!

The ultimate weapon by Alexandrathegreat000
Author's Notes:

Attention: Contains explicit material.

How far could an eccentric dictator go to win a war?

Private Marco runs through the corridors of the capital's headquarters.

As usual, he's late.

All stationed units were summoned for a military demonstration called by the Supreme Commander himself.

Many would have even killed to be in the same room with the woman at the head of the entire state, many, however, would have killed her if they had been in the same room.

It is clear that the Supreme Commander is a controversial figure. She prefers to spend the people's taxes on stupid personal projects, such as thirty-meter-high golden statues, private parties lasting for weeks, propaganda campaigns aimed at saving her doomed public figure, and other useless but rather expensive things.

This money could be used to improve the poor living conditions of the people, create services and import increasingly scarce supplies, or, at least, use them to improve the country's war arsenal, with the hope of turning the tide of the multiple wars against neighboring states and in which thousands of young compatriots lose their lives every day.

Once arrives on site Marco is greeted by the furious gaze of his superior.

Most likely, he would not have survived to return to the front to die.

“This is a special moment, it would be unworthy to ruin it by shedding your blood. This time your insubordination will be forgiven.” the unit leader says to the private, clearly not meaning a single word, “Be thankful the Supreme Commander isn't still present or things would have been very different. Go get in line, soldier!”

Marco slips silently into the ranks and, grateful for having escaped death, stands at attention alongside his friend Riccardo.

"Didn't the alarm ring... again?" his companion teases him.

"Lower your voice. I don't want to make another bad impression... or get executed."

“Where is the Supreme Commander?” Marco continues, only now noticing the large monitor in the center of the square where the unit is lined up waiting for the demonstration to begin.

“Do you miss your little girlfriend?” Riccardo asks ironically.

“I told you to lower your voice, do you want to be shot on the spot?” Marco replies, “Besides, I don't like crazy people.”

“She may be crazy, but have you seen what curves the Commander has?” the friend continues.

Before they can continue with their antics, the screen lights up, catching everyone's attention.

The face of the Supreme Commander looms over the soldiers.

“Does this thing work?” her voice booms from the immense speakers mounted on the sides of the screen.

Her bright blue eyes light up as she darts over the troops gathered in the square.

“Here you are, my brave little soldiers!” she greets them jovially, “It's me, Francesca De La Dominante! Your amazing Supreme Commander!”

With an agile pirouette she moves away from the camera and assumes a ridiculous pose, not dissimilar to that of a superhero straight out of some cheap comic book, allowing her audience to admire her figure in full.

“How did she get dressed?” Marco asks, shocked by the sight before him.

“I told you, crazy, but an extremely sexy crazy one” adds Riccardo, wiping a trickle of drool from the side of his mouth.

Francesca is a woman in her late twenties, with an angel's face framed by short black hair. As Riccardo has repeatedly pointed out, she has been blessed with killer curves, accentuated by the camouflage uniform she is wearing at the moment. This covers so little of her body that it would not have been strange to think that the jacket, which had the arduous task of covering the Commander's breasts, could be part of a cosplay straight out of some third-rate porn.

“I know you are working hard to guarantee your country, but above all me, a glorious victory! I appreciate it! The problem is that you are weak. You get no results. So I have decided to take over the reins and lead you to victory myself!” Francesca continues with her monologue while moving the camera to frame a crowded square.

“I think I saw her nipple as she moved!” shouts Riccardo full of excitement.

“Shut up!” Marco counters.

“I have infiltrated the heart of the enemy capital and I am ready to launch a devastating surprise attack!” gloats the Supreme Commander, “Thanks to the new and revolutionary discoveries in the medical field, which I have personally financed by further increasing your taxes, I have become the ultimate weapon! It should happen in a few moments… I think. This camera is no longer needed. Look to the horizon!"

Saying this, Francesca interrupts the connection, leaving everyone in a state of great confusion.

Silence falls on the ranks of soldiers. Marco could see the unease that the Commander's strange words had left in the air.

BOOOOOMM!!!!

The sound of a thousand bombs threatens to split Marco's eardrums, and he tries in vain to cover his ears. Panic broke out around him. People screaming and running for cover, others huddled on the ground.

“Is the enemy attacking us? I don't see any explosions..."

As soon as the noise dies down and the private manages to regain a semblance of composure, he looks up to find himself in front of the most incredible scenario he has ever seen.


-


Supreme Commander Francesca De La Dominante stands immense on the horizon.

She looks like a titan straight out of legends. A divine being tens of kilometers high compared to whom men are nothing but dust.

Its instantaneous growth obliterated the entire enemy capital, with the same power as a nuclear warhead. Where once a thriving civilization once stood, there now lies a desolate land dotted with the remains of what was the heart of one of the world's major powers.

In its place a pair of combat boots as immaculate as gigantic.

It must be the largest massacre ever witnessed in the history of humanity. The number of victims is incalculable. Men and women, elderly and children, all swept away mercilessly under the soles of the definitive weapon.

Looking with curiosity at the macabre spectacle at her feet, Francesca lets out a laugh, and then a cry of joy!

"OH MY GOD! I'm immense! As a child they told me my head was in the clouds, I think I understand what they meant! AHAHAHAHAH!”

The sheer force of her voice is enough to make her stupid joke heard across the continent, clearing the skies of clouds, creating stormy winds, and shattering eardrums, if not killing all survivors within a mile of her.

“Now that you have been able to test my new power first-hand, you can only give up!” The Supreme Commander declares, then takes a short pause and adds, undaunted,“I have no idea how to get back to normal size, so I'm going to sit here and wait for you bugs to find a way to communicate with me. If I do not receive your unconditional surrender within 10 minutes I will have no choice but to wipe your insignificant country from the face of the world. It's not polite to keep a girl waiting!”

Having said that, the giantess begins to sit down, reducing the few remains under her immense camouflage-ass to nothing.

She slowly undoes the knots in her boots, finally letting her delicate feet breathe, before uncaringly tossing the pair of footwear into a confining state, unaware of the carnage caused.

“They stink a little… but don't pay attention to it.” Francesca says with a hint of misplaced embarrassment, when the rancid smell of her sweaty feet reaches her nose.

What for her was a simple stench, for the little people under the shadow of her soles was a toxic gas strong enough to kill surrounding flora and fauna.

Making herself comfortable, she stretches out her long bare legs digging into the pristine soil, destroying in the process some small towns and exponentially increasing the number of victims.

The titan's attention is captured by one of the still intact cities. She carefully uproots the entire portion of land where the small buildings stand and takes it to vote, studying it with curiosity.

“It feels like I'm playing with a model. I can hardly believe that real people live there.”

The Commander's flow of thoughts is interrupted by a gurgling sound coming from her stomach.

New perverse ideas form in her mind. So, without too much ceremony, she stuffs the entire city into her mouth, only to spit it out a few seconds later, dissatisfied with the earthy taste.

“I should have expected it.”

The immense lump of saliva, debris and bodies coming from Francesca's mouth falls on a small village in the mountains, crushing the buildings and the people right in the middle of an emergency evacuation.

Finishing spitting out bits of dirt, the Supreme Commander proclaims:“All this work has really tired me out. I've changed my mind, I'm going to take a nap and then I'm going to kill you all! Enjoy these last moments that I have mercifully given you! Good night!"

She lies down and, crushing another thousand innocent people under his back, lets herself be transported into the world of dreams, leaving the surviving population in total panic.


-


At headquarters Marco, like many others, cannot look away, absorbed by the spectacle on the horizon. It feels like the mountains themselves are moving, and no matter how much his common sense tells him this is all wrong, he can't help but feel an unhealthy attraction.

His moment of ecstasy is interrupted by Riccardo, who places a hand on his shoulder, and then calmly adds: "It's not fair that those stupid clothes grew up with her too!"

End Notes:

A piece of literature from a game of Risk I played recently. Inspiration can come from any source!

I hope you enjoyed it, as always let me know your opinions!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154  

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/ 

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!

Haru and Makoto's day in the city by Alexandrathegreat000
Author's Notes:

Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

This is a fanfic of Persona 5. Mild spoilers regarding the game.

- In the unknown areas of Memento -


Two figures wander stealthily through the corridors of the cognitive labyrinth that extends beneath Tokyo, skilfully avoiding the shadows that patrol the area. Undeterred, they descend deeper and deeper towards their goal, finally reaching a bright portal at the end of a flight of disused escalators.

“Come on Mako-Chan! We'll have fun!” Haru says, encouraging her friend Makoto, and then crosses the threshold. Taking courage, the Phantom Thieves' strategist decides to follow her companion by leaping through the portal. She doesn't know what awaits her on the other side. She's been told it's a surprise. This, combined with the long journey to Memento, only adds to her worries.


- Inside the mysterious portal -


"Here we are! Make yourself comfortable!” Haru says, barely containing her excitement.

Their thieving costumes are gone, leaving them in their usual casual clothes.

An entire city extends at their feet. Some buildings even surpass them in height!

“An extremely well made model.” Makoto says, trying to mask her confusion.

Haru says cryptically, “Look closer.”

Following her friend's advice, she bends down to take a closer look at the city. The realization leaves her speechless. The metropolis is populated by tiny, busy people and the streets are filled with moving, model-sized vehicles. She can even recognize Shibuya!

“But this is Tokyo! And I don't mean a model of Tokyo. The real Tokyo! Those people are alive!? Wait… we're giantesses!? Oh no… I think I crushed someone's car!” Makoto starts to panic, making Haru laugh and immediately reassures her: “You don't have to worry! None of this is true, it's just a cognitive version. Futaba-Chan and I prepared it for you. You've had too much stress lately so I thought destroying an entire society might be a good way to let off steam! Just watch!”

Haru begins walking down a narrow street, scraping the facades of buildings and running over people and vehicles, before stopping to look at herself in the windows of a skyscraper. As soon as she finishes fixing her hair she gives a flirtatious wink to the employees inside, places a hand on the roof and gives the building a push, effortlessly uprooting it from its foundations and letting it collapse onto the nearby architecture, creating a domino effect.

The little cognitive men, who until then seemed unaware of the girls' presence, begin to scream and run away, suddenly realizing the existence of the two giants. This only ignites Haru's sadistic streak even more and she starts trampling on the runaway little ones. She tries not to miss anyone, jumping gracefully from one group of victims to another, laughing with joy, like a child discovering a new game.

“Come on Mako-Chan!” encourages her, "Try stepping on something too, you'll have fun."

Makoto remained still until now, watching Haru wreak havoc. Seeing how much fun her partner was having, she convinces herself that trying to take part in the strange ritual wouldn't hurt. Looking around, she spots a couple of seriously injured survivors trying to get out of one of the deep footprints left in the asphalt by their friend. She slowly lowers her boot onto them, being positively surprised by the sensation of their little bodies exploding accompanied by faint heart-rending screams.

Makoto finally decides to let go and pour out her pent-up frustration on this little Tokyo. Haru had done an exemplary job of leaving no survivors on the streets, so her anger spills over to the surrounding buildings which still stand undisturbed. Her relentless fists pierce through structures as if they were made of paper, slaughtering all those unfortunate enough to find themselves in their path. With a precise kick she cuts in half a skyscraper that dares to rise taller than her, and then enjoys its collapse on a square crowded with people.

Looking back at the still intact half, full of people, a new idea forms in Makoto's mind. She begins by taking off his boots, placing them on the roof of one of a few buildings still intact. Then lying down in the open space in front of what remains of the skyscraper, with his back leaning against an overpass, she places her bare feet on the sides of the entrance and orders the survivors: "I know you're still in there! Come out and give me a massage! Put your body and soul into it, because whether you live or die depends only on how good my soles feel!”

Finding themselves running out of options, the little ones begin to come out and, little by little, they work on the giant girl's heels. If anyone dared to stop the massage to look between Makoto's legs, covered by tight pants, they might see a slowly expanding wet spot. Their efforts are almost imperceptible to the giantess, but just the knowledge of having a crowd of people forced to worship her feet is enough to make Makoto wet.

The humiliating task has been going on for about ten minutes. Makoto is absorbed in pleasure, letting out a moan every now and then. Even though she was on the verge of an orgasm, the little slaves did a terrible job in giving her a massage. She would crush them all once finished.

Suddenly something slimy runs across her sole, throwing her out of her state of ecstasy.

“Haru! What are you doing!?"

Bent over Makoto's feet is her friend, passionately licking her soles, capturing with her tongue handfuls of little ones previously engaged in the massage. Haru stands up, showing her mouth full of people to the other Phantom Thief, and then, sensually, swallows them all in one go.

“What a naughty girl you are, who knows what our friends would say when they discovered this side of you.” Haru says, as she straddles Makoto, red as a tomato due to her friend's uninhibited actions. The two lock eyes and, abandoning what little modesty they have left, begin to kiss passionately. This time Makoto takes the initiative, undressing Haru, soon followed by the latter. Now, naked as mother made them, they hug and kiss. Driven by passion they roll over the city. People, vehicles and buildings are razed to the ground by the calamity that was the two lovers. Nothing resists their love.

Makoto gets the upper hand, winning this sexy fight and pinning Haru underneath her. She unceremoniously gathers a group of hapless victims and drops them onto her friend's ample breasts, commanding: "Pleasure her as if your life depended on it." Sensing the subtle threat in Makoto's words, the little ones run to Haru's already erect nipples, hitting, biting and massaging them, hoping not to incur the wrath of the giantesses.

“You are so passionate Mako-Chan.” Haru says, before being interrupted by an immense wave of pleasure coming from her nether regions. Makoto has stuffed an entire train carriage into her lover's pussy and, satisfied with the result, begins to move it back and forth, enjoying Haru's cries of pleasure. The giant's powerful vaginal muscles take very little to reduce the carriage to nothing, leaving her unsatisfied.

“Mako-Chan!! I’m almost there! Please finish me!” Haru shouts, vehemently massaging her tits, grinding the unfortunate little ones against her flesh. Makoto, accepting her friend's pleas, sticks her head between her legs. Thanks to the strategist's surprising tongue work, Haru reaches orgasm in no time, squirting on her friend's face and the facades of the surrounding buildings. Makoto cleans her face with her hand, then licks the palm swallowing Haru’s love nectar.

Makoto is suddenly knocked to the ground, finding herself once again under Haru, who looks at her like a predator looks at its prey. The latter begins to delicately caress the curves of her friend's small breasts, then moves on to her toned stomach and finishes by passing a finger over the soaked lips of her vagina.

“Now it's your turn to experience the best orgasm of your life.”


- A few hours and multiple orgasms later -


The two giantesses lie exhausted from the intense lovemaking session that destroyed half of Tokyo, cuddling each other lovingly.

“Isn't that the Leblanc?” Haru asks, surprised to see the small place still standing. Intrigued, they approach the building and are greeted by a small cognitive version of Joker just outside the entrance who shakes his arms trying to get noticed by his two companions. Without giving him time to speak Makoto crushes his head between her fingers, adding: "This is for cheating on me with Ann, but don't worry, as soon as we return from the metaverse my fist of justice will hit your real version too."

“Poor Joker. You're so cruel Mako-Chan! It's getting late, let's get dressed and go home.” Haru says, giving a quick kiss on her friend's cheek, then heading towards the exit, not failing to crush the survivors in her path.


End Notes:

I've always loved Haru's sadistic side and Makoto's brute strength, contrasted with their calm personalities. They are perfect to be giantesses!

I hope you like the story!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/ 

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

To see amazing cover art for my stories!

The goddess of cultural exchange by Alexandrathegreat000
Author's Notes:

Warning: Attention: contains sexually explicit material.

A boy who just wants a normal life ends up with a goddess as a classmate.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Teo and I am a student about to face the first day of my last year of high school. I'm a very normal guy. My personality doesn't have any particular traits. I play the role of what in a video game would be a background NPC with a couple of forgettable lines of dialogue, but that's okay, I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. I believe I have found, in my complete normality, the path to a peaceful existence.

Until this morning.

I managed to get to class without a hitch, finding the perfect seat in a small corner at the back of the room, hidden from the world. The bell rings and class is about to start. Everything seems to be going well, until the teacher announces: "This year a new and very special student will join us!" As soon as he finishes the sentence the door swings open and a girl makes her dramatic entrance.

She is tall, extraordinarily tall. She maybe reaches two meters. Her fiery red hair is gathered in a long braid, highlighted by the finely embroidered white tunic. The latter sways, driven by a breeze coming from an unknown origin, showing off her toned legs and the golden sandals that enclose a pair of delicate feet. Her entire figure seems to shine with its own light, giving her a regal and extremely sensual aura. She is the embodiment of beauty.

I can see the lustful looks of my male companions, but who can blame them. Even I can't take my attention away from this wonderful being.

“Some of you may have already recognized her, but this young woman is the daughter of the goddess herself! She took part in a cultural exchange project and our class will have the honor of hosting her!” says the teacher, then steps aside and lets the divine newcomer continue: “Thank you very much, teacher. My name is Stellanova. I ask you to abandon any formality with my person. Treat me as your equal, after all I am here to gain experience and learn the habits and customs of common people. I can't wait to get to know each one of you. I'm sure we'll all become friends in no time!”

Listening to her wonderful voice is addictive. The whole class hangs on her lips. Everyone looks at her as if she were a goddess... well she is, but that's not the point!

Her mere presence threatens to collapse my path to normalcy towards a peaceful life. But all is not lost, I will just have to do as usual, limiting interactions with her to a minimum. She won't even notice my existence.

“Now that the introductions are over you can go and sit in that empty spot next to Teo.” says the teacher to Stellanova. Perfect, my usual luck. Now it will seem strange if I don't talk to her, at least every now and then.

The divine being begins to advance towards me, I can feel the anxiety rising with every step. Halfway, however, her long tunic gets caught on a bench, causing her to end up upside down. The tension that grips me eases a little. The goddess stands up with a red face from embarrassment and quickly reaches her new desk.

The far from divine scene I just witnessed gave me the impression that, rather than a goddess, I was looking at a particularly clumsy girl who puts on a lot of airs. Now that I think about it, “Stellanova” is a rather stupid name, maybe it's a stage name that she chose for herself. Let's not talk about the dress. She looks like a cosplayer rather than a divine being, perhaps she should have opted for some designer clothing.

My very unkind considerations are interrupted when Stellanova sits next to me and our eyes meet for a few moments. I can sense malice in those deep green eyes of hers. Did I do something to make her angry!? We didn't even exchange a word. I’m not good at all with girls.

Her mother, the goddess, is said to take great pleasure in subjecting anyone who falls into her wrath to unspeakable torture. She is her daughter, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe she'll kill me, maybe she'll take it out on my family too. But she doesn't know who my parents are... no, wait, she's omnipotent, she'll find out with her magical goddess powers. How far can she go to get revenge? Maybe she can even read my mind, I should stop thinking, just in case.

"Too late!" Stellanova's melodious voice resonates all around me.

The school is gone and I suddenly find myself in the clouds, sitting on a soft pink surface. “I know your little mind can't comprehend the situation, so I will help you.” the divine voice booms again, “You are literally in the palm of my hand.” The realization hits me like lightning: She's a giantess and I'm just an insect ready to receive her divine punishment.

“Now, where were we? Of course! You were coming to realize that having blasphemous thoughts about a goddess, right alongside said goddess, might not be the brightest of ideas.” Stellanova's immense face looms over me, looking at me with an air of superiority. I must admit that it suits her very much.

I clearly made a big mistake and now I find myself with my back against the wall, a wall of flesh. Gathering all my courage, I abandon what little dignity I have and bend down shouting: “I take it all back, my goddess! Please at least spare my family! I'll do anything, please!" Stellanova starts laughing. Her laugh is like music, it makes me want to join her. Once she regained her composure she replied: “What kind of monster did you take me for!? I will not kill your parents for so little, but I will gladly accept your plea. With the comments just now you have earned yourself a lifetime of torment. Get ready, because from today you will be my personal slave!”

“Clearly a little punishment is in order. Look down.” the goddess commands and I obey immediately, leaning over the edge of her palm to be greeted by a terrifying sight.

Her golden sandaled feet stand on the remains of multiple blocks of my city. I struggle to realize how many people must have died under the goddess's soles. How many lives have just been shattered at the mere whim of this all-powerful girl? Is it because I made her angry?

“Calm down Teo, I already told you that I am not a genocidal monster. For the record, if I were a monster, I would still be one of the super sexy ones. Don't think I don't know what you think about my killer body.” says the goddess, letting her narcissistic side shine through, “All this is only happening in our heads. I just wanted to scare you for saying that my beautiful name is stupid.”

“Is that insignificant little house next to my big toe where you live? Nice, not as nice as mine though.” Still shaken by the whole situation, I reply, “Not all of us can live in a golden temple.” With a cheeky smile Stellanova replies: “Don't worry, if you ever find yourself without a roof over your head, my temple welcomes all the faithful with open arms. Maybe we could have you clean the bathrooms, what do you think?" Having said that, she crushes my little home, along with the entire neighborhood, reducing it to nothing. “Imprint this image in your mind and use it as a warning the next time you decide to comment on a girl's fashion tastes, especially those of your own goddess.”


-


I'm back in class. Everything is back to normal and the first hour seems to be almost over.

In the desk next to mine Stellanova looks at me like a cat looks at a trapped mouse. It's over, I have become the target of the most powerful bully in the world. “It's not a very nice thought, but I can understand your feelings. I'll give you the rest of the day free to try to rationalize your new role as a slave!” says the goddess, violating the privacy of my mind for a second time.

The rest of the school day passes uneventfully, but after what happened, I can't follow any lessons. I feel exhausted. I went from being one step away from inner peace to falling into the clutches of what turned out to be more of a demon than a goddess. "I heard you!" Stellanova takes over again.

The last bell rings and people start gathering their things. I have to get out of here as soon as possible. I get up and run out of the classroom.

After a short walk I reach my house, happy to find it still intact. Thank goodness it was only a dream. My parents are still at work, so I decide to take refuge in my room, where I can feel safe from the whole world. A mixture of disappointment and fear comes over me when I open the door.

There she is. Lying on my bed with her legs dangling is Stellanova. She's replaced the tunic with a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of skimpy shorts that show off her firm ass. I see that in the end my fashion advice did not go unheeded. She even had the foresight to take off her sandals before climbing onto my bed, placing them in a corner of the room. She grunts, rolling her eyes. Evidently the goddess listened to my thoughts again.

“Could you stop getting into my head? But more importantly, how did you get into my house? You said you wouldn't bother me anymore today." I ask her. Sitting down she replies: “I am a goddess, I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. Besides, today, I'm here as your classmate and friend, not your mistress! And I was bored.”.

I look at her confused: “Since when are we friends? We've only known each other for a few hours and the first thing you did was threaten to trample me and this house." Unperturbed Stellanova replies: “What did you expect? The first thing you thought of me was that I was clumsy, I couldn't help but take revenge. However, you're right, before we become friends we need to get to know each other better and that's exactly why I looked at your computer history!”

Completely red with embarrassment I shout at her: “Don't you know what privacy is!?” Ignoring me, the goddess continues: “Do you consider yourself a normal boy? I wonder if others would think so too if they found out that you like being humiliated by girls. Bow to me and kiss my feet.” and with these words she stretches her legs, offering me her perfect feet.

I can only remain absorbed by this breathtaking vision. In front of me a goddess is offering the chance to make my perverse fantasies come true. She teases me further by moving her long toes in a sensual way. I don't think I've ever been so hard in my life, but, with an immense mental effort, I manage to break her spell and, gathering all the courage I have left, I tell her: “No! You can't come here, into my house, and think you can do whatever you want!”

“Theo!” says Stellanova, radiating divine authority, “I swear, if you don't put your fucking tongue on my soles now, of your own free will, I will force you, using brute force.” Completely terrified I throw myself at her feet and start kissing her heels, licking her arches and sucking her toes, as if my life depended on it. Which, at this point, could very well be true. Her soft skin smells slightly of incense and her sweat is like honey. I can't leave her feet anymore.

Softening her tone the goddess says, “Look, I wouldn't ask you to do something like this if I wasn't also interested in this fetish. I told you before. For today I'm here as your friend and I want it to be fun for both of us. And now continue to adore my little ones, you're doing a great job.”

After enjoying my work on her divine soles for about ten minutes, absentmindedly playing with her pussy still covered by her pants, she tells me: “You are really good at these humiliating tasks, I made the right choice in taking you as my slave. But I wanted to talk to you about another discovery I made while reading your search history.” I pull away from her feet to look at her, “Do you have a thing for tall women? And by tall women I don't mean tall like me, but as big as buildings and you want to see them do naughty things! I'm starting to think that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed this morning's show. Did you know it was supposed to be a punishment?”

I didn't think the situation could get more embarrassing than this.

“I feel guilty for revealing your secrets, so I'll tell you one. I love being a giantess. So why don't we play a game, and live out this fantasy of ours to the fullest?” Stellanova says, blushing intensely. She brings one of her feet to my erect cock, massaging it gently with her toes. Her eyes pierce my soul, waiting for an answer.

"It looks fantastic!" I tell her, letting the situation overwhelm me.

The goddess's smile grows brighter. Her skilled massage is bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, but just as I'm about to reach climax I feel her foot getting heavier. It's getting bigger. No... I'm the one who's getting smaller! The pressure increases more and more, and then suddenly disappears. Stellanova's gigantic sole looms over my entire body.

“It's not time to come yet. I have something special in store for us!” and with these words the goddess slams her foot on me, transforming me into an insignificant red stain on the floor of my room.


-


I wake up disoriented and still extremely horny, in the middle of the streets of a metropolis. I am still alive! “Of course you're still alive, it's all a fantasy. No matter how many times you die, I will always bring you back to life. One last thing you won't cum until I say so! Enjoy the show.” Stellanova says, communicating mentally.

Only now do I realize that the people around me are desperately running away from something. It immediately became clear to me what the cause of all this panic was. I turn to see Stellanova advancing towards me bigger than any skyscraper, completely naked. I remain speechless. This has to be the best thing ever, I don't even know if I'm worthy of watching it. Her firm tits seem to rise up to defy gravity itself, her toned belly dances together with her delicate hips and between her powerful legs her dripping, sex-hungry vagina.

“Thank you, you can enjoy the sight of my divine body as much as you want.” With each step hundreds of people are obliterated beneath her feet and buildings in her path disintegrate against her body, “But your little cock won't be enough to please me. However, I think that skyscraper is right for the job!” and without much ceremony Stellanova straddles the building and begins to devour the top with her vagina.

He slowly picks up the pace, unleashing intense earthquakes with the rhythm of her thrusts. This pornographic show of the goddess causes all the surrounding buildings to collapse. It's a miracle that the skyscraper in her vagina is still intact. “I know you're still alive Teo.” Stellanova says, her voice distorted by growing pleasure, “I want you to burn this moment into your eyes, because, when we're done, you won't be able to jerk off to anything other than me!”

The goddess's cries of pleasure become louder and louder. She is about to reach orgasm, but suddenly stops and says, looking at my tiny figure: “Let's take this game to another level.” She starts to grow even bigger, destroing me with her ass, along with the rest of the city.

I am now on the top of a mountain, surrounded by snow. The entire horizon is dominated by the figure of Stellanova, busy completing the work of the poor skyscraper with two fingers. She must be the size of an entire continent. “I'm going to flood the entire nation, watch Teo!” my huge classmate shouts before coming, unleashing a tsunami of unprecedented dimensions.

The tidal wave formed by Stellanova's love juices overwhelms the entire country, sparing no one. Not even the mountain I stand on is still intact. The experience of drowning in the squirt of a divine being proves surprisingly pleasurable. “I still have one last card to play before I let you come!” are the last words I hear before everything goes black.

I'm on the moon. I can survive without a spacesuit, probably courtesy of Stellanova. Speaking of the devil, here she is floating in the void of space twice the size of the earth. “I want to show you another little fetish that I particularly like.'' says the goddess, and then goes to touch her clitoris. With a groan she begins to stretch and shape it, fashioning an immense penis from it.

It's a dick, but I can't help but find myself drawn to it. It has something feminine and elegant about it. “Do we want to compete to see who has the longest one? No, I have the impression that it wouldn't be a fair competition. How about we see which of us can last the longest?” Having said this she brings the tip of his female penis to the earth's surface and, with a powerful trust, passes the planet from side to side. “Come on, start jerking off!” the goddess tells me. Without hesitation I bring my hand to my cock and start rubbing it, looking for the much-needed relief.

Seeing her fuck an entire planet is extremely exciting. I don't think I can last much longer. Evidently the same goes for her too, because, after a few seconds, we come at the same time. My penis squirts a surprising amount of cum by my standards, but Stellanova is on a whole other level. The goddess's powerful cock muscles shoot an astronomical amount of cum into the stars, leaving a white trail, just like a comet.


-


We are back in my room lying on my bed, both breathless from the experience.

“I don't think I'll be able to go back to my normal life, right?” I ask her. She looks at me and then smiles, saying: “Not by chance, you are the best slave that could have happened to me. After what we did today we will be together forever!”

End Notes:

A longer story than usual. It took me a while to make it. let me know what you think!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14111