Chosen by Micro Maverick
Summary:

Chase is chosen to fulfill a wish that his sister in law makes on a genie.


Another installment of the delaney saga.


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Feet, Entrapment, Fantasy, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 8298 Read: 5493 Published: April 24 2024 Updated: April 26 2024
Story Notes:

Ive been facing writers block recently hoping to add on to this story soon

1. The wish by Micro Maverick

2. New Diet by Micro Maverick

3. Chapter 3 by Micro Maverick

The wish by Micro Maverick


Chase’s eyelids fluttered open, only to be met by an oppressive darkness. A chill ran down his spine as he attempted to shift his position, the realization hitting him like a punch to the gut—his wrists and ankles were securely bound with cold, heavy chains. The soft clink of metal resonated against what felt like a solid, unforgiving floor beneath him. Panic surged through his veins as he pulled against his restraints, the harsh metal unforgiving as it dug into his flesh.

“Where am I?” The words tumbled from his lips, his voice reverberating through the unseen space, only to return to him as though it were from another. His mind raced back to the last slice of normalcy he remembered—the comforting warmth of his bed and the soft, rhythmic breathing of Alexis, his wife, sleeping peacefully beside him. The stark contrast between that serene memory and his current predicament deepened his fear.

As confusion clouded his mind, a soft glow began to creep across the space, illuminating what appeared to be a vast expanse with no visible walls—except for a singular tan surface directly in front of him, its texture oddly uniform and colossal, stretching upward into the darkness.

In the center of this bizarre scene stood a figure, both startling and enchanting. She was tall, her stature almost unnerving, dressed in a gown that shimmered with each subtle movement, her blonde hair flowing over her shoulders like molten gold.

"Who are you?" Chase asked, his voice steadier than he felt, his eyes locked onto the figure before him.

The woman flashed a grin, her lips curving with a mix of mischief and secrecy. "Like, I’m basically the one who makes wishes come true," she chirped, her voice youthful, tinged with the cadence of a carefree teenager. "You’ve been, like, totally chosen, Chase, to fulfill my master’s first wish. Pretty wild, right?"

Chase's heart thudded against his ribs. "Wish? What wish? I don’t understand—"

But before he could protest further, the woman raised a hand, her fingers sparkling with golden glimmers. "OMG, don’t stress about the details," she giggled, her tone light and airy. "All will, like, totally make sense soon." With a flick of her wrist, she vanished, the light fading as swiftly as it had appeared, leaving behind only the faint, sweet scent of jasmine.

The room flickered again with a soft light, and a second 'poof' echoed through the vast space, reverberating off the unseen walls. Chase flinched, his heart hammering in his chest as he looked up. Towering above him was the genie, now a colossal figure, her presence overwhelming. It was then that the horrifying truth struck him: he was no longer his normal size. He must have been shrunk to a mere six inches tall.

Desperately, he scanned his surroundings, his gaze darting to the tan expanse he had previously mistaken for a wall. Now, with his perspective grotesquely altered, he saw it for what it truly was—an enormous foot. The foot was connected to an equally massive leg, toned and sculpted as if chiseled from marble. His eyes traveled upward, tracing the intimidating line of the leg up to a fit body clad in a tight black tank top that hugged every curve aggressively, showcasing a formidable physique.

His breath caught in his throat as his gaze finally met the face looming high above him. It was Delaney. Her deep blue eyes bore down at him, filled with a scowl that chilled him to the bone. Her brunette hair was pulled back into a strict ponytail, accentuating the harsh lines of her face.

Delaney's lips twisted into a scowl as she towered over Chase, her eyes narrowing with evident disdain. "Why the hell is he here?" she barked, turning her fierce gaze towards the genie who shimmered into view beside her.

The genie, her voice tinged with a mystical calm, responded with a graceful gesture of her hand, "You wished for the perfect slave, didn't you? And truly, who better than Chase? He is the one you despise most, making him the ideal choice to be utterly powerless under your control."

A moment of realization flickered across Delaney’s face, twisting into a malicious grin. She burst into derisive laughter, the sound harsh and chilling. "Fuck, that's perfect!" she cackled, glaring down at Chase with a look of vicious glee. "Look at you, so fucking tiny and powerless," she sneered, her voice booming like a cruel echo that filled the space.

Chase’s heart raced in terror as he looked up at the towering figure. This nightmare had to be unreal; it was too grotesque, too twisted. Yet the icy floor beneath him and the immense form of Delaney hovering above were as real as his rising panic.

"How—Why—" he gasped, his voice a mere whisper, trembling as he tugged futilely at the chains that bound him to the ground.

Delaney's laughter continued, ringing out with cruel delight as she savored her newfound power. Wiping a tear from her eye, she turned back to the genie, a wicked smirk playing across her lips. "And what exactly do you mean by 'utterly under my control'?" she asked, her tone dripping with anticipation.

The genie, still maintaining her nonchalant demeanor, floated slightly above the ground, her arms crossed as if amused by Delaney's inquiry. "Well," she began, her voice casual yet clear, "it's like, you're basically the god of Chase now. Anything you can dream up, anything your wild imagination can concoct, you can do to him. No limits."

A dark gleam lit up Delaney’s eyes as she processed the genie's words. She turned her gaze downward, looking at Chase as if seeing him for the first time—a plaything, an object subjected to her whims. Her laughter pealed out again, louder and more unsettling than before. "No fucking limits?" she echoed, a twisted joy seeping into her voice. "Oh, this is going to be fun."

Chase shivered on the cold floor, his heart sinking further with each of Delaney's joyous outbursts. The helplessness of his situation was overwhelming, the reality of his predicament settling in like a heavy shroud. He was at the mercy of someone who relished his suffering, and there seemed to be no escape from the nightmare that had engulfed him.

Delaney peered back down at Chase, her eyes glinting with malice as she soaked in the terror emanating from him. The sheer helplessness reflected in his eyes seemed to fuel her enjoyment, her smile widening into a sinister grin.

Chase looked up at her, desperation flooding his face. "Please, Delaney, this is crazy! You can't actually want to do this to me. You can't really be that evil," he pleaded, his voice cracking under the strain of his fear.

With a casual flick of her wrist, Delaney snapped her fingers. Instantly, Chase's voice cut off mid-sentence, his mouth moving but no sound emerging. She laughed, a deep, malevolent chuckle that filled the space around them. "Oh, but I can," she said, reveling in her control. "And I just did. You can't talk anymore unless it's to compliment me or tell me how ecstatic you are to be my slave."

Chase's eyes widened in horror as he tried to speak, tried to protest, but found himself unable to utter anything except a strangled whimper. Delaney's laughter echoed around him, a sound that chilled him to the bone.


Delaney, still smirking at the silenced Chase beneath her, was momentarily interrupted by the genie, who shimmered into visibility once more. "So, do you want to use your other two wishes now?" the genie asked, her voice lilting with curiosity.

Delaney glanced at the tiny figure of Chase, a symbol of her newfound dominion, then back at the genie with a dismissive wave of her hand. "I have everything I could ever want right here," she declared, her gaze locking on Chase with a predatory delight. "I don't need anything else."

"Very well," the genie responded, her tone neutral. "I'll be in my lamp, just summon me when you need me again." With that, a swirl of golden sparkles enveloped the genie, and she disappeared without a trace, leaving no sign of her presence except for the lingering scent of jasmine in the air.

Now truly alone with Delaney, Chase felt the full gravity of his plight. The room seemed colder, the silence heavier. Delaney towered over him, her figure casting a long shadow that enveloped him in darkness. The power in her eyes was unmistakable, and it was clear she relished this control more than he had feared.

Delaney reveled in the surge of power at her command, her voice thick with glee as she loomed ominously over Chase. "This is just amazing," she crowed, her eyes alight with wicked pleasure. "And for you, it's going to be absolutely miserable."

Her smirk widened, morphing her face into a mask of cruel delight. "There's something I've always dreamed of doing to you, and now, I finally can," she said, her tone laced with dark anticipation. Slowly, she lifted her foot, the movement deliberate and foreboding.

Chase's eyes widened in terror as Delaney's foot, a colossal structure of tanned flesh, hovered ominously above him. The sole of her foot was a vast landscape of its own right—deeply tanned and careworn, marked by life's journeys. Each wrinkle was a canyon, each flake of dry skin a rough, dusty terrain. The sheer size of it eclipsed the light, casting a shadow that enveloped him in darkness. It was not just a foot; it was a monumental declaration of her control over him, a ceiling of skin that threatened to compress and suffocate, leaving no room for escape.

"Chase, catch!" Delaney's voice was mocking, dripping with malevolence as she loomed ominously above. With a cruel smirk etching her features, she lifted her foot high, casting a vast shadow over him. Chase's eyes widened in terror, his body frozen, knowing resistance was futile.

Without a moment's hesitation, her foot descended with brutal force. Chase had no time to react, no space to escape. The overwhelming weight of Delaney’s bare sole crashed down upon him, the pressure excruciating as it obliterated him beneath its mass. Pain exploded, intense and all-consuming, as his body compressed against the unforgiving ground. Every bone seemed to shatter, every fiber tore apart under the relentless crush.

The rough texture of her sole ground into him, embedding fragments of dust and skin into what remained of him, mingling with the bloody pulp that once was his form. The agony was absolute, a searing, annihilating pain that consumed his senses completely.

Then, as quickly as it had come, the pain ceased, and darkness engulfed him, a brief, silent void where he was mercifully free from suffering. But this respite was fleeting; life surged back violently, dragging him from the peace of oblivion.

Chase gasped for air, his body intact once more, next to Delaney’s colossal foot. He lay there, panting, his heart pounding wildly as he tried to process the horrifying cycle of death and rebirth he had just experienced. He looked up in dazed shock, his mind reeling from the terror of his ordeal and the chilling realization that it could be repeated at any moment, at Delaney's whim.

Delaney's laughter rang out, cold and triumphant. "See? I can kill you whenever I want and just bring you back," she said, her voice filled with a chilling delight. "Imagine all the fun I'm going to have knowing you can't escape, not even in death."

As Chase lay on the ground, his chest heaving rapidly, he struggled to catch his breath, the shock of his violent death and sudden resurrection overwhelming him. Delaney stood above, her laughter echoing around the room, a sound as chilling as it was gleeful. She watched him with sheer delight, reveling in the terror that gripped him.

"Oh, this is just too good," Delaney said, her voice dripping with malice. "Tell me, Chase, how are you feeling right now?" She snapped her fingers with a smirk, and almost instantly, tears began to stream down Chase's face.

"It was horrifying," Chase choked out between sobs, the memory of being crushed alive fresh in his mind. "It hurt so much... being flattened beneath your foot... I can't describe it. It was like every bone in my body breaking at once."

Delaney's laughter grew louder, more sadistic at his confession. "Oh, that sounds absolutely terrifying," she mocked, her tone thick with mockery. "I love hearing how much pain I can cause you. It’s exhilarating to have this kind of power over you, to know I can inflict such fear and agony and then just bring you back to do it all over again."

Chase's body trembled as he listened to her words, the reality of his endless torment at her hands setting in. He was trapped in a vicious cycle of death and rebirth, each moment at the mercy of Delaney's cruel whims. His eyes widened with fear, his heart pounding against his ribcage as he realized there was no escape from the sadistic game she reveled in playing.

Delaney looked down at Chase, her gaze cold and calculating, as he lay trembling on the ground. A twisted smirk curled her lips as she began to speak, her voice carrying the weight of her cruel intentions.

"Listen up, Chase, because I'm only going to say this once. I'm not a complete monster. I know Alexis loves you, and as much as it amuses me to fuck with you, I don't want to hurt her by stealing her husband away permanently. So yeah, I'll let you go back to your pathetic little life, play house, and pretend everything is normal," she paused, her smirk widening as she savored the fear emanating from him.

"But here's the fucking kicker," Delaney continued, her voice dropping to a menacing whisper. "For the rest of your miserable fucking life, you need to remember one thing—I am your god. I can do anything I want with you, anytime I choose. And there's nothing you can do about it."

She laughed—a harsh, echoing sound that filled the room. "Think of it as a little game. You'll go about your day, smile at your wife, go to work, but in the back of your mind, you'll always know that I can pull you back into this nightmare whenever I feel like it. I can bring you to your knees with a snap of my fingers."

Delaney stepped closer, her face inches from his, her expression twisted with delight. "And just to make sure you really understand your place," she said, snapping her fingers with a sharp flick. "I've just made it so you can't tell anyone about what happened here. Not a fucking soul. If you try, you'll find that the words won't come out. No one will believe you. No one can help you."

Her laughter rose again, cruel and triumphant. "So, go ahead, Chase. Go back to your life, hold your wife, laugh with your friends. But never forget that you are mine, and this—this power I have over you—is forever."

With a final malicious grin, Delaney snapped her fingers. The space around Chase began to blur, the sinister room and the looming figure of Delaney fading into a whirl of shadows. A sensation of falling, like slipping through layers of darkness, engulfed him until, quite suddenly, it stopped.

Chase's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with the familiar sight of his bedroom ceiling. His heart was still racing, sweat beading on his forehead, but the room was peaceful, bathed in the soft light of early morning. Beside him, Alexis lay sleeping, her breathing even and calm, completely unaware of the nightmare he had just endured.

He turned his head to glance at the alarm clock on the bedside table; it was moments away from going off, the seconds ticking down to the start of another day. The normalcy of the scene was jarring compared to the terror he had just experienced. His mind reeled, trying to process if what had happened was real or some vivid, twisted dream.

The soft buzz of the alarm finally broke through the morning stillness, jolting Alexis awake. She stretched and turned to him with a sleepy smile. "Good morning," she murmured, her voice filled with warmth.

Chase forced a smile, his throat tight. The words of warning, the weight of the threat Delaney had imposed on him, echoed in his mind. He wanted to tell Alexis everything, to warn her, to seek comfort in her embrace, but he remembered Delaney's final curse—he couldn't. The realization that he was utterly alone in this, unable to share his burden, pressed down on him with a suffocating force.

He responded with a muted "Good morning" to Alexis, his voice barely hiding the tremor of fear that Delaney's promise had instilled in him. As he sat up in bed, the fabric of his reality now seemed a fragile veil, one that could be torn away at any moment by Delaney’s cruel whims. Each second felt like a stolen piece of time, a momentary respite from the chaos that now lurked perpetually at the edges of his life.

With every beat of his heart, Chase was acutely aware of the delicate balance he had to maintain—pretending everything was normal, all while knowing the terror that could be unleashed upon him with just a snap of Delaney's fingers.

New Diet by Micro Maverick

Chase slipped out of bed, his movements automatic, as he tried to hold onto the normalcy of his routine. The familiar, comforting tasks of the morning seemed like the only things keeping him anchored to reality. In the kitchen, he moved mechanically, cracking eggs into a pan, setting slices of bread in the toaster, and laying out strips of bacon to sizzle quietly. The familiar sounds and smells, the routine of it, briefly calmed his frayed nerves.

He plated the breakfast carefully, arranging the eggs, toast, and bacon with an almost obsessive precision, as if the order could somehow restore order to his life. He set the table, each movement punctuated by the ticking of the kitchen clock, a reminder that time was moving relentlessly forward.

Just as he placed the final fork beside the plate, the sound of footsteps echoed from the hallway. Chase’s heart lurched in his chest as Delaney strode into the kitchen. She was dressed casually, but even in her simplicity, she exuded an intimidating presence. Chase froze, a visceral fear gripping him as he watched her approach. The memory of her cruel laughter and the crushing power she wielded over him flashed vividly in his mind.

Delaney noticed his reaction and laughed, a sound that seemed too light for the heaviness it carried. "Relax, Chase," she said, her voice playful yet edged with something darker. Her smile was a twisted echo of the kindness he had once thought she was capable of.

Chase tried to respond, to say something, anything that might appease her or protect himself, but his mouth wouldn’t obey. He opened his lips, yet no sound emerged. Panic fluttered in his chest as he remembered her curse—he could not speak unless it was to compliment her or express his supposed joy at being her slave. The realization left him mute, his mouth opening and closing soundlessly like a fish out of water.

Delaney's laughter filled the kitchen as she watched Chase struggle to speak, her amusement clear in the cruel twist of her lips. "What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?" she taunted, reveling in his discomfort. "Come on, don't be so scared. I'm not going to crush you—not before breakfast, at least. Can't even tell me how thrilled you are to serve me this delicious breakfast?"

Chase's face flushed with frustration and humiliation under her mocking gaze. The enforced silence of the curse weighed heavily on him, a tangible reminder of his powerless state. In a moment of desperation, he turned away from Delaney and walked briskly to the counter where a pen and a stack of paper lay. Snatching them up, he scribbled quickly, his handwriting shaky with pent-up emotion. He wrote: "You made it so I can't speak unless it's a compliment."

Delaney watched him, a smirk playing on her lips as she enjoyed his predicament. As Chase held up the paper for her to see, her laughter grew louder. She snapped her fingers with a dramatic flourish. "Oh, right! I totally forgot about that little detail," she chuckled, her voice echoing around the room. "Okay, there you go. You can speak freely now."

Chase's resolve hardened as he regained his ability to speak freely. Turning back to face Delaney with a defiant look, he said, "This breakfast isn't for you. It's for me."

Delaney's face darkened, her eyes narrowing into a malicious glare. "You should try to do a better job serving me, Chase, or I will have to punish you," she threatened, her voice cold and menacing. "Remember, the only reason you aren’t living in a tiny cage in my room is because I love Alexis."

Chase’s jaw set firmly, his resolve unshaken by her threats. "Make your own breakfast," he retorted, his voice steady despite the danger her words implied.

Delaney laughed, the sound harsh and devoid of humor. "Punishment it is then," she declared with a smirk, snapping her fingers casually.

Chase felt no immediate change and, brushing off the exchange with a scoff, turned to sit at the kitchen table. He picked up his fork, scooping up a bite of his usual breakfast. But as soon as the food touched his tongue, his face contorted in disgust. The flavors he normally savored every morning were repulsive, twisted into something vile. He spat it out, a look of confusion and revulsion washing over his face.

"What the hell did you do?" he exclaimed, staring at the plate as if it were a foreign object.


Delaney's laughter pierced the air, rich with delight at Chase's discomfort. She leaned back against the counter, her posture relaxed but her eyes sharp with cruelty. "Oh, Chase, you should see your face right now! Here’s how it’s gonna work," she smirked, her voice dripping with disdain. "I've tweaked your taste buds a bit. From now on, the only things you'll be able to stomach are my toe jam and the sweat from my feet. Delicious, right?"

She sauntered closer, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "And here’s the kicker—you're going to beg me for it. Beg me to exercise, to work up a nice sweat just so you can have something to quench your thirst. How pathetic you’ll look, groveling at my feet for every morsel, every drop!"

Her laughter grew louder, echoing off the kitchen walls as she reveled in the absolute power she held over him. "This is just perfect. Whenever you’re hungry or thirsty, remember, you’ll need to come crawling to me. Not just for the 'food' but for the privilege of getting it. Each plea will remind you of your place right where you belong—below me, dependent on whatever I choose to give you."

Chase felt a mix of nausea and rage, but Delaney’s face showed only enjoyment, her pleasure in his torment unmistakable.

Delaney's amusement showed no signs of waning as she continued to revel in the power she wielded over Chase. Her eyes sparkled with malicious glee as she watched him grapple with the grotesque reality she had thrust upon him.

"So, since you can’t eat it..." Delaney trailed off, her voice tinged with mock sympathy. With a casual flick of her wrist, she snapped her fingers. In an instant, the roles were reversed. Chase found himself standing where Delaney had been, and she took his place at the kitchen table, gleefully settling into the chair in front of the breakfast he had prepared.

Chase watched, aghast, as Delaney enthusiastically dug into his meal, savoring each bite with an exaggerated moan of pleasure. "Mmm, you really outdid yourself, Chase. This is delicious," she taunted, her eyes meeting his over a mouthful of eggs. "Too bad you won’t be enjoying any of it ever again."

The sight of Delaney indulging in the food he could no longer eat twisted the knife of her cruelty deeper. Chase felt a sinking feeling in his stomach, not just from hunger but from the realization of how complete Delaney's control over him was. He was left to stare, helpless and revolted, not only by the loss of one of life's simple pleasures but by the debasing diet she had condemned him to endure.

Delaney laughed between bites, thoroughly enjoying both the meal and the spectacle of Chase's misery. "Remember, whenever you get hungry, just come find me. I might even let you watch me eat sometimes, just for kicks," she said, her voice dripping with sadistic pleasure.

Chase stood motionless, his feelings of disgust and anger mingling with a pervasive sense of powerlessness. Delaney's laughter echoed in his ears, a cruel soundtrack to his new, twisted reality.

As Delaney continued to relish Chase's breakfast, the sound of sleepy footsteps approached. Alexis appeared in the doorway, rubbing her eyes, her voice soft with morning drowsiness. "Good morning," she mumbled, blinking as she noticed the scene at the kitchen table.

Delaney, quick to play the doting sister-in-law, flashed a charming smile at Alexis. "Good morning! Chase made me this amazing breakfast, and it's absolutely delicious," she proclaimed, emphasizing her enjoyment as she took another satisfied bite.

Chase, still reeling from the recent cruel twist, managed only a strained smile in response, unable to speak his frustration as Alexis turned her attention toward him. "Did you make any for me? I thought you might let me sleep in, but this looks good," she said, a hopeful note in her voice.

He took a moment, his emotions knotted as he responded. "I thought you were going to sleep in, but I can make you some now," Chase offered, his voice controlled but tight. Alexis, unaware of the tension, nodded happily.

"That sounds great. Make enough for both of us, and we can eat together," she suggested cheerfully, completely oblivious to the undercurrents in the room.

Chase nodded, forcing the words through gritted teeth, a facade of normalcy barely maintained. "Sure, I’ll get started on that. But I’m not hungry," he added, his voice slightly edged as he turned away to hide the mix of anger and helplessness that Delaney's actions had stirred in him.

As he began preparing another breakfast, his hands moved mechanically, each action a reminder of the bizarre and humiliating reality Delaney had imposed upon him. Meanwhile, Delaney watched with a barely concealed smirk, enjoying the discomfort she had orchestrated, while Alexis, still sleepy and clueless, looked on, grateful for the morning's seeming normalcy.

As the morning progressed into afternoon, the semblance of normalcy that had briefly colored the start of the day faded. Alexis left for work, her departure marking the return of a quiet house. Left alone, Chase found himself with an unexpected day off, a break that usually would have been welcome. To distract himself from the unsettling events of the morning, he turned to video games, seeking solace in digital realms where he wielded control and commanded power—stark contrasts to the helpless predicament imposed upon him in reality.

Chase settled into the rhythm of the games, the familiar clicks and sounds of the controller offering a temporary reprieve from his thoughts. The virtual battles and victories provided a much-needed sense of accomplishment and autonomy, momentarily pushing away the dark cloud of Delaney's cruelty. However, as the day wore on, the distraction began to wane. His initial hunger, which had started as a mild discomfort easily ignored in the focus of gameplay, slowly intensified. The discomfort morphed into a persistent, gnawing hunger, escalating with each passing hour until it became unbearable.

The more he tried to lose himself in the game, the harder it became to ignore the painful pangs that reminded him of his grim reality. The artificial light of the screen flickered in his increasingly unfocused eyes, a stark reminder that no matter how far he delved into these virtual escapes, they could not provide him with the sustenance he desperately needed. Chase was finally forced to pause the game and confront the issue head-on, his body demanding attention with an urgency that could no longer be sidelined.

Finally, unable to ignore the pangs any longer, Chase paused his game and reluctantly made his way to the living room. Delaney was there, lounging under a cozy blanket, her attention fixed on an episode of "The Bachelor" playing on the TV. A mug of coffee was perched in her hand, and she seemed perfectly content in her distraction.

Chase cleared his throat, his presence clearly unwelcome as Delaney barely glanced his way, her annoyance evident. "This isn’t funny anymore," he started, his voice tense with frustration. "You need to make it so I can eat real food again."

As Chase interrupted her leisurely viewing, Delaney's focus snapped sharply from the TV screen to him, her eyes narrowing with irritation. She slammed her coffee mug down with a definitive clack, throwing off her blanket aggressively as she sat up to confront him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? I’m your god." she hissed, her voice laced with venom. "You really think you can speak to me like that? You're nothing here, Chase."

Leaning forward, her cold gaze locked onto his, she continued, her words biting, "You've forgotten your place, so let me remind you. I set those fucking rules to keep you right under my foot—exactly where you belong." Her smirk was cruel, filled with a sadistic pleasure. "You don’t get to demand shit. You don’t beg for better food. You beg for the privilege of licking my toe jam or drinking my foot sweat if you’re so fucking thirsty."

Her tone was taunting, each word meant to degrade. "So if you think you can handle that, maybe I’ll consider giving you a drop or a crumb. But honestly, I’m having too much fun watching you struggle." Delaney casually picked up her coffee again, sipping it as if she had merely discussed something trivial, not the humiliating conditions she imposed on him.

As Delaney continued to sip her coffee, enjoying her dominion, Chase's stomach let out a painful rumble. The sound was loud in the quiet room, a stark reminder of his desperate situation. He clenched his fists, his face contorted with the inner struggle between his pride and the gnawing hunger that threatened to overwhelm him. Finally, unable to bear the physical agony any longer, he dropped to his knees before Delaney, his every movement laden with humiliation.

"Please," he choked out, the words scraping against his pride as they left his lips. "Please let me have some of your toe jam. I'm so hungry." Each word was a shard of glass, cutting into his self-respect, leaving him feeling exposed and debased.

Delaney watched him grovel, a smirk playing across her lips, her eyes alight with a cruel satisfaction. She set her coffee down, leaning forward to savor the moment more fully. "Look at you, so pathetic, begging for scraps from my feet. I knew you’d break; they always do," she taunted, her voice dripping with disdain. "It’s almost sad how easy it is to make you squirm."

Delaney reveled in her control, watching Chase's defeated expression with a gleam of sadistic pleasure in her eyes. With a mocking grace, she sat up straighter and slowly slid one foot out from under the blanket, presenting it to him. "Alright, let's see what we got here," she cooed, as she leisurely spread her toes apart.

Peering between her toes, she feigned disappointment. "Oh, look at that, just a tiny little speck of toe jam," she exclaimed with a theatrical sigh. Her eyes flicked up to meet Chase's, sparkling with cruel amusement. "Guess I might need to go for a run later, huh? Make sure my feet really cook up some dinner for you," she laughed heartily, thoroughly enjoying the power she wielded.

Chase's face contorted with humiliation and revulsion, but the gnawing hunger forced his hand. He dropped to his knees, his voice barely a whisper, thick with desperation and hate. "Please, Delaney, let me have it," he begged, his eyes locked on the tiny speck of toe jam as if it were a feast. Every word he spoke, every plea he made, deepened his loathing for her, yet his survival instinct pushed him to degrade himself further.

Delaney's laughter filled the room, the sound rich with mockery and amusement. As she watched Chase's desperate, humiliated form at her feet, a wicked grin spread across her face. "I guess..." she mused, dragging out her response with a theatrical flair.

"You know what? I'll help you out," Delaney said, her voice dripping with faux generosity. She snapped her fingers, and in an instant, Chase found his entire world shifting. The room around him blurred and then refocused at a dizzying scale. Suddenly, he was minuscule, wedged between Delaney's toes, the size of a mere speck. To him, the cluster of toe jam now loomed like a substantial mound, seemingly enough for a full meal.

He could barely comprehend his new perspective as he looked up. Delaney’s face was planetary in scale, her features vast and distorted by the proximity. She peered down between her toes, her eyes locking onto his tiny form with evident delight.

"Oh, look at that," Delaney cooed mockingly from far above, her voice booming around him like thunder. "Now, doesn’t that look like a feast fit for a king?" Her laughter resonated through the air, her immense face breaking into a wide, malicious smile.

Chase felt an overwhelming mix of fear, disgust, and disbelief as he realized the enormity of her power and control. Delaney was getting off on this, reveling in the absolute dominion she held over him.

Chase's reality had become surreal, a nightmare of proportions and tastes that overwhelmed his senses. Tentatively, he reached out with shaking hands toward the grotesque glob of toe jam that towered before him. The texture was clumpy and moist, an unpleasant mixture of skin cells, sweat, and dirt, clinging together in a sticky mass.

With a deep breath to steel himself, Chase pinched a handful of the offensive substance, its consistency a gritty paste that squished between his fingers. The smell alone was nauseating, a pungent odor of aged insoles and stale foot sweat that made his stomach churn. He hesitated, the reality of his next action settling in with a weight that felt physically oppressive.

Reluctantly, he brought it to his lips, the initial contact with his tongue sending a shudder through his entire body. The taste was as foul as the smell had promised: a sharp, acrid flavor mingled with the salty tang of sweat and the earthiness of accumulated grime. It was akin to eating the residue scraped off a well-worn shoe insole—a thought that made him gag, but he fought through the urge to vomit.

Forced by his dire circumstances, Chase swallowed the toe jam, each gulp a battle against his revulsion. His face contorted with each bite, the ordeal an assault on his dignity and his palate.

Above him, Delaney seemed to lose interest in his plight as quickly as it had amused her. With a nonchalant flick of her gigantic hand, she turned her attention back to the television, the sounds of "The Bachelor" filling the room once again. To her, Chase had become nothing more than a momentary diversion, a flea-sized man battling a monstrous meal, now unworthy of her attention.

Chase continued to eat, his actions desperate and automatic. Each mouthful was a grim reminder of his helplessness and Delaney’s cruel whims. He was alone in his disgust and misery, overshadowed by Delaney's indifference as she lounged comfortably, absorbed in her show, her earlier amusement at his suffering now replaced by detachment. The stark contrast between their experiences—her leisure against his humiliation—was a bitter pill to swallow, almost as bitter as the vile toe jam he forced down.

Chapter 3 by Micro Maverick

Having finally ingested enough of the vile substance to quell the pangs of hunger, Chase was awash with both relief and intense disgust. Abruptly, Delaney snapped her fingers, and in a flash, he was returned to his full size. He reeled momentarily from the sudden change, feeling disoriented and slightly nauseous. As he regained his bearings, he noticed the remnants of the toe jam smeared grotesquely across his lips.

Delaney's response was immediate and merciless. She erupted into boisterous laughter, her finger pointing directly at him as her voice filled with mocking glee. "Oh my god, look at you! That’s just so fucking disgusting—and absolutely hilarious!" she roared, finding immense amusement in his debased appearance.

The heat of deep humiliation washed over Chase, turning his face a bright shade of red as he frantically wiped his mouth, desperate to remove the grim residue. Anger simmered within him, a silent, seething fury at the degradation he had just endured. Yet, despite the rage coursing through him, he was painfully aware of the precariousness of his situation. Any word of defiance or disgust might only incite Delaney further, possibly leading her to concoct even more humiliating ordeals for him. This awareness forced him into a resentful silence, his jaws clenched tight as he suppressed the urge to lash out or vocalize the injustice of his torment.

Delaney's laughter escalated, each chuckle sharper and more piercing as she reveled in Chase's humiliation. "Oh, Chase, your face is just too much!" she sneered, her voice thick with scorn. "Look at you, all smeared with toe jam—absolutely pathetic and disgusting!"

She tapped her temple mockingly, her grin spreading wider in cruel satisfaction. "And guess what? I can totally read your thoughts," she spat, her tone vicious. "I know exactly how fucking furious you are. And you know what? You're powerless. What are you going to do about it? Absolutely fucking nothing." she crowed, delighting in the power she wielded over him.

Her gaze was sharp, her enjoyment palpable as she leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a venomous whisper. "And you know the best part? I could easily make it so you'd actually like the taste of my toe jam. But why would I? Where's the fun in that?" Delaney chuckled darkly, her eyes alight with malevolent pleasure. "No, I much prefer watching you suffer, knowing you hate every second. You’re completely at my mercy, and I’m loving every moment of it."

Delaney's amusement showed no signs of waning as she watched Chase, still reeling from her mockery. With a wicked grin, she continued, her tone dripping with sarcasm. "Now that I've done you a huge favor by feeding you," she said, emphasizing her disdain, "it's only fair you pay me back. Time to get to work on these feet. They're not going to rub themselves."

Before Chase could muster a response or even think of defying her, Delaney snapped her fingers. Instantly, his body obeyed her command against his will, moving with a mind of its own. He found himself dropping to one knee in front of her, his hands reaching out to grasp one of her feet. Despite his internal protests, his hands began to massage her foot, working the arches and toes as she commanded.

Delaney leaned back contentedly, a smug smile spreading across her face as she returned her attention to the television show. The control she exerted was complete, her satisfaction derived not only from the physical service he provided but also from the knowledge that she could manipulate his actions so completely.

Chase found himself kneeling, his hands automatically enveloping Delaney's foot, driven by the silent command she had imposed. With a reluctant resignation, his thumbs began to press deeply into the soft arch of her foot, moving in firm, circular motions that pushed against the tense muscles. He could feel the warmth of her skin, the slight moisture from her day's activities making his movements smoother.

As he worked up to the ball of her foot, his fingers kneaded the flesh there, working out the knots and tension accumulated from her active lifestyle. Delaney let out a soft moan of relief, her body visibly relaxing into the couch as she watched her show. The sounds of her contented sighs punctuated the air, a stark reminder to Chase of the pleasure his forced servitude brought her.

Next, he moved to her toes, each one receiving individual attention. He gently pulled and massaged them, eliciting more sighs of pleasure from Delaney. Her enjoyment was evident in every relaxed exhale, each one a small victory for her, a testament to the control she wielded with such ease.

As Chase continued the foot rub, the rhythmic motions became almost mechanical, each movement a testament to the grim reality of his servitude. Delaney's occasional murmurs of pleasure were interspersed with chuckles at her show, highlighting the casual nature of her dominance. Chase felt every sigh of her relief as a weight, each one underscoring his own helplessness and degradation under her rule.

As Chase diligently massaged Delaney's foot, she remained engrossed in her show, barely acknowledging his presence or the effort he was putting into soothing her aches. With an air of complete nonchalance, she casually lifted her other foot, not even glancing in his direction as she did so. The gesture was dismissive, a clear signal that she expected him to switch without any need for verbal instruction.

Reacting almost reflexively, Chase's hands left the first foot and moved to the newly raised one. His movements were automatic, honed by the unspoken demands of his new role. He began to work on her second foot with the same level of care and precision, pressing and kneading the soft arch and working his way through her toes. Delaney’s indifference to the transition was stark; she continued to focus on her entertainment, sipping her drink and laughing at the television, as if the person providing her comfort was merely another appliance in her luxurious living space.

As Chase continued the rhythmic motions of massaging Delaney's foot, he hesitated, feeling a mix of fear and desperation. With a cautious glance up at her, he finally gathered the nerve to speak, his voice quivering slightly. "Um, how long do I have to keep doing this?" he asked timidly, quickly adding, "I just thought maybe I could still have some time to myself today... my day off, you know?" His words trailed off, the uncertainty clear in his tone as he braced for her response.

Delaney let out a sharp, mocking laugh, her response tinged with amusement at his plight. "Day off? You really think you get days off anymore?" she scoffed, her voice carrying the vibrant energy of a young, power-drunk tyrant. "Chase, any moment you're not playing the devoted husband to Alexis, you'll be serving me. That's your life now."

Her laughter filled the room again, cruel and dismissive. "You should really start getting used to this," she continued, her tone playful yet piercing. "This is all there is for you now—serving me, whenever and however I want. It's hilarious you thought you could still have something like a 'day off.'"

Chase, his frustration building alongside the relentless physical toil, attempted to argue, his voice tinged with indignation. "This is cruel, even for you—"

But Delaney, clearly uninterested in his complaints, rolled her eyes dramatically and with a flick of her wrist, she snapped her fingers. Before Chase could finish his sentence, his body betrayed him. To his horror, he found himself not just continuing the foot rub, but also starting to plant repeated kisses on the sole of her foot. Each kiss was involuntary, forcing him to silence, his lips pressing against her skin over and over, effectively cutting off any further attempt to argue or protest.

Delaney's laughter pealed through the room, sharp and exultant as she reveled in Chase's humiliation. "Oh, look at you, so obedient!" she taunted, her tone brimming with sadistic pleasure. "Honestly, Chase, it’s like you forget who I am. I'm not just 'like' a god—I am your god," she declared, emphasizing her self-appointed divinity with a cruel smirk.

She leaned back, enjoying the view of him helplessly obeying her commands. "You should have realized by now that arguing with me is just stupid. You're here to serve me, that's your only purpose," she continued, her voice laced with a youthful, biting cruelty. "And you know what? I absolutely love how much you hate this. It makes it so much more fun for me."

Her words cut deep, each one designed to remind him of his powerlessness and her absolute control, enjoying each moment of his suffering like a twisted game. Delaney's demeanor was that of a capricious, narcissistic ruler, taking perverse satisfaction in the authority she wielded over him.

As Delaney watched Chase obediently rub her feet, a look of mocking glee played across her face. However, her amusement soon gave way to a visible boredom, her features contorting into an expression of disdain as she stared down at him. "You know, I'm really starting to get bored of your face," she said with a cruel smirk, her voice dripping with scorn as her eyes narrowed in mock thoughtfulness.

With a languid motion that belied the impending dramatic shift, Delaney flicked her wrist casually. At the snap of her fingers, reality twisted for Chase. The room around him seemed to explode in size, growing exponentially in a disorienting rush. He felt himself shrinking rapidly, each detail of the room becoming larger and more overwhelming by the second. In moments, he was reduced to a mere millimeter, his body now minuscule on the vast landscape of the floor.

Looking up, the sight was terrifying. Delaney's foot loomed over him like a monumental structure, each toe rising like an enormous tower, the creases in her skin resembling deep, unscalable canyons. The sheer scale of her compared to his tiny form underscored his helplessness and the absurdity of his situation.

From what seemed like a million miles above, Chase heard Delaney’s voice booming down at him. "You can spend the rest of your 'day off,'" she said, her words dripping with sarcasm, "right where you belong."

As Chase grappled with the shock of his sudden, severe diminution, Delaney's foot began its colossal ascent above him. He stared upward in stark terror, her visage looming like a deity in the vast expanse above—a giant observing an inconsequential ant. Despite the immense scale of her form, her movements were alarmingly swift, a stark contrast to the slow, cumbersome motions one might expect of such a titanic being.


Delaney’s expression morphed into a sinister grin, the corners of her mouth twisting upwards as she prepared to assert her dominance in a devastating display. She hoisted her foot high above Chase, transforming it in his eyes from a mere appendage into a monumental edifice, a looming colossus casting a vast shadow over him. The motion was startlingly swift, the sheer scale of her movement belying the expected slowness of such a massive object.

As her foot descended, the world above Chase—once a distant ceiling and the towering figure of Delaney—was rapidly obscured by the advancing sole of her foot. It came into focus as a titanic landscape, replacing the sky with a terrain of skin that stretched out like the surface of some vast, uncharted planet. The ridges and creases of her foot formed an intricate network of canyons and peaks, each line a deep furrow etched into the landscape, each whorl a mountainous dome. The details of her skin were exaggerated to an epic scale, making the familiar strangely alien and overwhelmingly imposing.

This colossal expanse of skin, textured and complex, bore down on him with the inevitability of a natural disaster, transforming the space around him into a world where he was less than a speck, an ant about to be crushed under the unstoppable force of nature that was Delaney’s foot.

Before Chase could even process a thought of escape or defense, Delaney's foot descended with terrifying swiftness and precision. The sheer magnitude and suddenness of its movement overwhelmed him, pinning him helplessly against the warm, slightly moist surface of her foot's ball. His body was instantly adhered to her skin, which, at this proximity, seemed to stretch on like an endless landscape of warm, living terrain marked by deep, geological contours.

The pressure was colossal, nearly unimaginable. It was as if the entire weight of a skyscraper had been compacted into a single, oppressive force directly above him. This force pressed him mercilessly into the ground, a dark, stifling weight that smothered any notion of movement. The skin against which he was pressed exuded a slight sweat, sticky and humid, which acted almost like an adhesive, binding him even more firmly to the sole of Delaney's foot. Each attempt to lift himself, even slightly, was thwarted by the tackiness of her sweat mixed with the relentless force pressing down upon him.

As Delaney's sole sealed him against the floor, a physical and almost total darkness enveloped him. He could feel every subtle shift of her foot, each movement a tectonic shift that threatened to completely obliterate his minuscule form. The inescapable force rendered him utterly immobile and insignificant, flattening him against the vast, sweat-slicked landscape of her skin.

From this minuscule vantage point, Delaney truly seemed a god—a colossal, omnipotent force whose every slight movement resonated like the rumblings of fate itself. Chase, now nothing more than a speck of dust under the shadow of such a mighty entity, was crushed not just physically by the immense pressure and sticky hold of her sweat but was also spiritually overwhelmed by the sheer disparity between his insignificant existence and her towering omnipotence.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14279