Rob the Voraphile by Ginbug
Summary: A young boy learns of his ability to shrink, he decides to use it to explore his fascination of being within another living creature! He thinks that was going to be it, until he got the urge again. Slowly as he grows older he realizes he has a macrophilia/voraphile fetish (sound familiar?). And as he is about to find out first hand...he is not the only one!
Categories: Adult 30-39, Vore, Gentle, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Mouth Play, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rob the Voraphile
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 23042 Read: 60334 Published: November 11 2010 Updated: November 11 2010
Story Notes:
Please note that all adult content happens after our hero turns 18. The story follows our hero form about age 10-21.

1. Chapter 1 by Ginbug

2. Chapter 2 by Ginbug

3. Chapter 3 by Ginbug

4. Chapter 4 by Ginbug

5. Chapter 5 by Ginbug

Chapter 1 by Ginbug
Author's Notes:
This chapter has no giantess content (the only one without it) consider it more of an introduction of our hero.
Starting as a child I always found something so interesting, even desirable about some creature swallowing another alive. I would flip through books and find pictures of dragons and monsters with their victims in mouth, and would become overcome with a strange sensation, one that I would only truly understand later in life. Now before I continue my story I must ask that you keep an open mind here, sometimes I can hardly believe it my self.

I think it all started when I was about ten years old. I remember I was sitting in bed, thoughts focused on my secret little desire. How I wished I could somehow shrink down and explore the depths of some other creature. And then, to be honest I still can't really explain how I do it to this day, it happened. I found myself looking out over the blue landscape of my bed. If I had to guess I'd say I was about an inch tall, and scared out of my wits. I walked out over the rolling hills of blue covers looking up at the white sky over my head wondering what had just happened. And this would soon lead to my next discovery; for as I walked admiring the sights above I forgot to watch where I was walking, and my foot landed on empty air. I can remember it so vividly, the terror of falling, lungs unable to produce a scream though my mind was shrieking like a mad man. I remember watching as the hard wood floors raced towards me, and the sound of the dull thump as I collided with the ground. The fall would have been equivalent to leaping out a fifth story window and landing right on your chest, no one can survive that. But, I found the experience to be painless, I stood up and looked about with shaking legs. And as mysteriously as I made myself shrink I brought myself back to full height. To put it in perspective on how hard it is to explain how I do it, try this:explain how you move your fingers. Not so easy is it?

I began to shrink myself regularly, when I was alone in my room. It seemed so obvious for me to go try and fulfill my dreams and leap into somethings mouth, but I was afraid. I was too nervous to show anyone my talent, and definitely far to nervous to go climbing inside anyone, or anything. It was two years before I finally decided to go through with it. I was confident in my ability to change my size, it seemed I could become just about as small as I wanted. And I was also confident that in my condensed state, I was nearly invincible. So much so that I once shrank down to less than quarter of an inch and leaped of my dresser, which would be like...I don't even know how high that is.

Now, my family had this huge German Shepard, but I have yet to meet a more gentle beast. One day he lay sleeping on my floor while I was trying to do homework, or something. I had been thinking about doing this for such a long time, and when you have the means to carry out your dream, this can really get to you. So, a quietly closed my door and proceeded to shrink. After climbing out of the bundle of clothes, no they do not shrink with me, I looked and saw my dog still sleeping peacefully on the floor. I ran towards the massive figure until I began to feel the warm wafts of air hitting my skin, it sent goosebumps down my arms. I moved closer and closer, growing more and more excited. Then, for the first time, I looked into the cavernous maw. He slept on his side with his mouth wide open, tongue curled and pressed against the floor, I remember my mom getting so angry when he would leave little drool puddles on her beautiful kitchen floor. With each breath it sounded like some sort of monster roaring, blowing hot, and smelly air out over me. I remember the feeling of stepping that first step past his lips, though still standing on the floor, it instantly grew a few degrees warmer. It steadily grew warmer with each step I took, looking around at the massive teeth, longer than I was tall, pointing at me, the roof of his mouth was rigged and black.

I stood for a few moments in front of the massive pink tongue, it twitched and slid occasionally across the floor. Finally I pressed my hand against it, then my foot, and then finally my entire body lay flat against it. I was surprised at how fast my body was soaked with a thick layer of saliva, and I had know idea how it would stick to me. I moved my way deeper, scaling the side of his tongue, having to pull myself over where it rolled in on itself. I remember looking up and realizing that the only surface above me was the mouth of Rex. The winds became hotter and more fierce as I caught the first glimpse of his pitch black throat. I sat on his tongue a few yards away from the cavern for a while, excited as I have ever been in my life, but at the same time terrified. I had no plan for getting out, nor did I know if my resilience would hold up against the strong digestive juices with in. And there were many factors that escaped my young mind, like if there was even breathable air.

Then, everything went black, and the world around be began shifting. Rex was going to do the first push for me. A down pour of saliva sloshed around me now as I was thrown helplessly in the blackness. Then I felt the powerful pull. I was sucked into a tight tube, rippling as it pulled me downward. The first thing I noticed was the sounds, I don't know why I always imagined it to be relatively quietly, aside from the occasional grumble of the stomach. But then I found myself surrounded by a wide array of gurgles, rumbles and wet sounds that I can't really describe in words. The walls around me almost felt like hot jello as they pressed against me, constantly pulling me downwards. Finally I felt my feet spill into open space, the rest of my body soon followed and I landed with a splash, finding myself submerged for a few long seconds. Finally I gained somewhat of a footing and gasped at the dank air. The smell hit me like a punch in the face. If you think your dog as vile breath, it would be like a flower compared to the depths of it's stomach. It doesn't surprise me considering what their food smells nearly as bad. After a few minutes I was able to push the terrible stench out of my mind, which now I think I have built an immunity to.

I began to explore the pitch black cave. It was near impossible to walk, the floor shifted as I walked causing me to stumble many times. I found it easier to sort of doggy paddle around in the thick fluid. The walls felt shriveled, the occasional rumble would send tremors rippling around me. To this point I had not really thought about how I would get out, but my mind soon shifted to this topic as I felt a more violent tremor, followed by a low gurgle. The sound of bubbles breaching the thick surface reverberated around the stomach like a marble room. The depth of the liquid began to drop, and a current pulled at my feet. The rest of my trip I would prefer not to completely repeat out loud. But I will tell you that I took a long trip through a series of tubes, and may or may not have ended up in a pile in the grass. I remember the first rays of sunlight that hit my eyes as I stumbled through the forest of grasses. Quickly I returned myself back to normal height and gave myself a quick wash down under the garden hose, then spent a good hour in the shower. I thought that maybe now that I had finally done it I wouldn't really want to do it again, but I would soon find out that I was hooked...
Chapter 2 by Ginbug
Author's Notes:
Our hero is still underage so no adult content yet, more vore though.
So now you know of my first experience venturing into another creature, granted it wasn't the most pretty experience, with in a few weeks I was dying to try again. But it would be years before I built up the courage to try it with someone else. In fact it wasn't until the last half of the year in middle school did I find a possible partner to try it with. It was almost time to move onto high school, and by this time I was VERY interested in girls. Instead of dreaming of being swallowed by dragons and other monsters, I dreamed of being swallowed by beautiful, large breasted women; much like most other boys of that age, except for the whole swallowing thing.

It's a pretty unlikely story, of how I found out this particular women shared a similar fantasy as mine. This women was my English teacher, Ms. White. I forget the exact reason, but one day I was browsing the web on her computer I just happened to stumble onto a vore website that was in her history. A little shocked I quickly tabbed out of it, afraid she may see me looking at it. As soon as I got home I went onto my computer and typed in the website, to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.

Now, I'm not saying that I had a super model for a teacher, but Ms. White, or Amy as I came to know her, was a very good looking, young women at the time. She had a delicate figure, long blond hair, blue eyes, and by far my favorite part...a pair of luscious full lips. She had some nice curves as well, but she was good at covering them up while at school. Often had I caught glimpses inside of her beautiful pink cavern of a mouth and yearned to climb inside. I figured it would be easy enough to slip into her coffee or lunch, but I was too afraid of being caught. It would be awkward enough to be found inside of her coffee mug, but then to be naked on top of that; it was a risk I was far too uneasy to take.

But now that I knew it was possible for her to agree to it, I didn't think I could live with myself if I didn't at least ask. My first plan was to wait until the very last day, that way if she refused I at least wouldn't have to see her again. But that would be a long three month late, which it turned out I couldn't wait.

It was nearly May the day that I decided I just had to ask. I had her class the final period of the day. I was nearly sweating when the moment finally came when I was the last one still in the room.

"Well Robby have a nice week-" She looked at me puzzled, "Are you alright? You look like something is bothering you?"

"Uh, no nothing bothering" I stammered, god I was nervous. I had never even asked a girl out on a date, and this was basically asking a girl to have SEX with me, "I was just wondering something" I said, my blood turning cold in my veins.

"Oh, sure hon, what do you need to know?" She asked, placing her purse down on the desk to the side of me and leaning back against it.

I took a few deep breaths, "Have....H-Have you ever wanted to swallow someone alive?" I manged to spill out, almost immediately regretting even coming up with this ridiculous idea. I peaked a look up at her, she was starting down at me with flustered cheeks and wide eyes. Oh man I had done it now.

"Well um" She started. She walked over the door and closed it, "That's a little inappropriate of a question, Don't you think?" She kept her voice calm, but I could tell there must have been a wild storm of emotions flowing through her, probably mostly anger. "I know some of you may have seen a certain website in my history a little while back..." She trailed off, not sure how to respond to this question.

"Yes I did, but It-It's not what you think. You see, I sort of have the opposite" I started.

"Robby this isn't a very appropriate conversation for me to be having with my students" She said walking towards the door again.

"Wait!" I said, standing up, "I can...I can make it happen" I watched as she turned around, an angry look on her face, her cheeks still red as I had ever seen them. I figured I had to do it now, before she got any more angry. I closed my eyes and dropped down to about an inch, leaving only my clothes in a pile over me. I heard a shrill shriek come from Ms. White as I dropped down. I heard the sound of massive heels hitting the floor as she hurried towards where I now stood.

"Robby? Robby? What just happened!" She said, sifting through my clothes. I saw her face appear as she lifted my shirt off the pile, her eyes widened as they fell on me, "Oh my gosh, this is unreal" She lowered a hand a gently swept it under my inch tall body. I quickly covered myself as best I could.

"I've done it before, I know it's safe" I said and held my breath.

"Well I....I don't know what to say" She looked around, "What about your parents, how long does it take?" She said, her expression changed to concern, "Oh my god...you so small!"

"I can change back just as easy, I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I told my parents I'd be sleeping out tonight" I said. She looked around, biting her lip, I was sure I had got it now, she clearly wants to do it, but perhaps was too afraid

"Well...I...This can't be safe, it just can't"

"It is, I tried it with my dog a long time ago, and I didn't get hurt at all"

She looked at me oddly, as if wondering why the hell I would try it with my dog, "Well...Maybe...It's best if we do this at my house, but I can't be seen leaving with you" She finally said.

"I can just stay like this" I suggested, trying to hide my wide smile.

"Alright" She said, stuffing my clothes into her purse. She closed her hand around me and cupped it around her chest as she slipped through the halls. I heard her car door open and she opened her hand, placing me down on her lap, "Don't get any ideas" She said looking down.

"Right" I said, the possibilities already flowing through my mind. I clutched the fabric of her dress. Though I wasn't prepared for a large bump coming in the road, which lifted me into the air and dropped me right between her legs. I looked up and saw her looking down at me over her breasts, "It wasn't on purpose!" I said, She laughed and looked back up towards the road, not seeming to mind. I sighed, not sure what to do. I looked over my shoulder at the massive body behind me, I could hardly believe I was going to actually go inside of her, the thought excited me more than anything I had done in my life. I was still uncomfortable being nude around women, and decided that I was going to have to make some miniature clothing for the next time I do this.

After a while she finally said, "Alright here we are" as she pulled into her drive. She quickly swept me up into her hands and hurried inside. When she opened her hands I saw we were inside of her bedroom. "Ok, how do we do this?" She asked.

"Well...I don't know" I said as she placed me onto the soft bed.

"You said you had done this before?" She said, kneeling on the side of the bed, looking down at me.

"I have, just never with a, well you know" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh, right you're dog, you'll have to tell me that story sometime" She said with a grin.

"Yea" I said looking around.

"Well, I guess I could let you climb in on your own?" She said, "I'm afraid I wont be gentle enough putting you in myself" She said.

"We could" I offered, "But I really doubt you could hurt me" I said causally strolling towards the edge of her bed, "See!" I said, then quickly leaped off the edge.

"ROBBY!" She cried as I fell.

I hit the ground with a small thud, then quickly jumped to my feet, holding out my arms. "See, perfectly fine" I said.

"Don't startle me like that!" She said, reaching down to lift me back onto the bed. "But I see your point" She said placing me back down.

"So how would you want to do it?" I asked, "Anything is fine with me"

She bit her lip, "Well" She examined me for a minute, "I always imagined the little guy trying to run away and me bending down to scoop him up" She said, blushing a little.

"That sounds like fun" I said. "Are you ready?"

"Let me get out of this dress first" She said, "Stay right there" She orderd as she quickly grabbed a few things out of her dresser and left the room. When she came back she was wearing a small pair of gym shorts and tight white tee. "Alright my little snack" She said with a wide grin as she walked over to the bed. She paused a moment as she stood over the bed, "Oh this feels so inappropriate!" She said with a nervous laugh. "If anything feels wrong say so immediately" She said with a concerned look.

"Right" I said confidently

She walked over to the side of the bed, I watched as she lifted her leg onto the bed, followed soon by the other. She towered over me, which at that time was the sexiest thing I have seen in my life! She took a deep breath, "Alright, I'm ready" This was a few moments of awkward silence. Then she leaned down, mouth gaping, but she stopped short. "Well, if we're pretending you may as well pretend you don't want to get eaten!" She giggled.

"Oh, sorry" I said. I turned and started running. I heard her laugh behind me.

"Hey, not so fast my little treat!" She cooed after me.

Suddenly the ground dropped, making me lose balance, then it shot back up and sent me tumbling into the air. She had pounded her fist into the bed. I landed on my chest and rolled. "Oh gosh!" She said, "I'm sorry!"

I got to my feet and grinned at her, "You forgot" I laughed. I quickly rolled as she shot a hand towards me, enjoying the chase.

"Mmm, a slippery one" She said, "Easier to slip right down my throat" She said, running her finger down her neck. "Oh, that came out weird"

I shrugged my shoulders and waited for her next move. She crawled towards me, backing me up all the way towards the wall of her pillows. She spread her thighs, making me weak at the knees, "Looks like you've got no where to go" She said smiling. She leaned down once again, minty smelling warm air washed all around me as she extended her tongue. She ran her tongue across the front half of my body, "Mmm" She hummed, "Oh, that was so inappropriate, I keep forgetting" She apologized. The act left me incredibly aroused, and I'm pretty sure she noticed. I looked down her body and saw a gap between her ass and the bed, and quickly made a run for it. "Hey!" She said, and brought her body down on the bed. I crashed into a wall of mesh and looked up to see that I had ran right into her crotch.

"Oh god, I didn't mean it that wa-" I started, but suddenly two fingers pressed down on my side.

She lifted me to her eyes, "A naughty little boy eh?" She said, "Looks like I'm going to have to send you to detention" She smiled, licking her lips. She opened her mouth wide, extending her tongue downward as far as it could go. She released my sides and I dropped landing on the slope of her tongue. I couldn't believe I was finally inside the place that I had dreamed endlessly about. She rolled me around like a piece of candy, soaking me with a thick coat of saliva. I returned the favor by rubbing my hands across her slick tongue and the rough roof of her mouth. I even slid towards her teeth and pressed up against them. "Oh that's nice" She said, her voice seemed to surround me, and I was bounced up and down as she talked. After a few long minutes of mouth play she asked me if I was ready, I said I was, so she positioned me towards the back of her mouth, and swallowed. I was surrounded by the familiar sloshes and gurgles of the inside of the body. The same warm feeling of the flesh around me. The smell still took some getting used too, but compared to where I had been, it was mild. I rubbed the walls around me, getting a pleasurable moan from above. I finally splashed down inside of her stomach.

"Robby?" She asked, "I can't even feel you in there" I began rubbing her stomach walls, "Ohh" She moaned, "This is incredible"

Now, I can't say for certain what she did, because clearly I could not see her, but I could hear distinct moans coming from above me as I continued to move around and caress her insides. We must have an hour without speaking, just enjoying the experience. I found I become much more apt at maneuvering in the strange dark environment of the stomach. I learned how to avoid being pulled down further into the digestive system, but still wasn't sure of a more effective way of exiting. After the shallow pool of liquid had drained I found myself sitting on the wet floor.

"Robby? You still in there?" A voice called, I heard a series of low thumps as she patted her stomach.

I hadn't realized I had been idle for so long, the warmth and sounds had put me in an almost meditative state, "Oh, yea I'm here" I called into the dark. There was a moment of silence, "Can you hear me?" I shouted again, a little louder.

"Oh yes, it's very muffled though. Wow, this is so incredible" She sighed. There was more silence, "Do you know how you're going to get out?" She asked.

"Well, not entirely" I said, "There's only one way I've gotten out before"

"Oh, well I don't know if I'm comfortable with that" She said nervously.

"Yea" I said, reflecting on the first time I did it.

"Do you think you could climb out? you know up the way you came? I'm not very good at gagging myself"

"I'll try" I shouted, getting to my feet, The liquid began forming again. I stumbled my way around, feeling the stomach walls looking for a possible exit. "Uh, are you sitting up or laying down?" I asked. Suddenly the ground shifted violently and I tumbled down the wall. It took a moment for me to get my bearings back.

"Standing now" She said, "I'm walking to the bathroom"

"I noticed" I mumbled to myself as I was bounced around with each step. It was much more active that I thought it would be, being inside of a moving thing. For some reason I pictures the inside of the stomach to be completely separate from the outside world, I hadn't even thought about the shift from laying down to standing up.

"Ok" She said after a few minutes, "I think I've got a plan". Her plan was pretty simple. She was going to take some string and swallow it while holding onto the end, then, all that she would have to do is pull me out. But the plan was a little more tricky than she thought. She had to take a few minutes just to swallow the string. "Do you have it?" She called down.

"No" I responded as I sloshed around feeling for it. It was a long and tiring process as I searched the expanse of her stomach. Finally my hands grasped the slimy rope, "Got it!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, hang on tight" She said, then yanked the string upwards. I felt myself rise into the air, squeeze into the hole then the string slipped from my hands and I splashed back down into the thick pool.

"Uh, Robby? You're not on the string" She said.

"It slipped" I called back.

"Oh shoot" She thought for a moment. "Alright, It's coming back down" This time it was easier to find the string since I knew exactly where it was coming. This time she had knotted the bottom to help me stay on. I climbed onto the string, sitting on the knot.

"Alright" I called. This time she pulled more gently, I felt my body squeeze back into the tunnel of her throat. With in a few seconds I saw light hitting her throat, then a cavern of white teeth, then I found myself looking into her face.

"Wow" She said with a smile, "Let's get you washed up" She brought me to her lips and gave me a gentle kiss. She placed me down on the sink, plugged it then started filling it with warm water.

"Um, I could wash up myself" I said, "I can just return to regular height and hop in the shower"

She glanced at me, then to the sink, "I'd rather do it" She said, "Besides, I know you boys, not necessarily the most thorough of washers" She said with a grin.

"Oh, alright" I said. I let her take me and dip me into the water. She gently rubbed me down with soap and rinsed me clean over and over.

Finally after a good ten minutes she wrapped me in a towel and dried me off. She set me back down on the counter and pointed towards my clothes, "I'll leave you alone to get dressed, it's pretty late so you can sleep on the couch and I'll drop you off in the morning" She said with a gentle smile, and left the room.

It was a little awkward waking up the next morning. I was wondering how much different life would be, especially at school from then on. I doubted neither of us could act the same around each other ever again. I'm sure she had some doubts about what she had done, whether or not it was an actual sexual experience. The emotions were definitely there, but she didn't want to think of it as an affair, especially with one of her students. On the car ride back she wanted to make some things clear. "That was really wonderful, Robby, but you can't tell anyone about this. For one I doubt anyone would believe you. And secondly they may get the wrong idea. Just keep this our little secret"

"Alright" I said.

"And, I wouldn't go public with your gift" She said, now looking at me with a concerned look. "It's an amazing talent, and maybe later in life, much later in life, you can. But I would hate to see what would become of you if the media got a hold of you, it would ruin your life. I'm not just saying this so I can keep you for myself, I'm sure you'll meet girls down the road who are like us and I would want you to give them what you gave me" She said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Robby last night was amazing, I don't think I can thank you enough. I had never once thought that I could ever live out my fantasy, but then you came along" There was a long silence as we drove, "This is you?" She asked as we pulled next to my house.

"Yea" I said, "Thanks for the lift, and um, for last night" I said blushing.

She laughed, "I'll see you later, Do you homework!" She grinned. I watched her drive off, this was the first of many. The rest of the year was strange, I would catch her looking at me, and she would catch me looking into her mouth as she talked. I don't think anyone else caught on, but things were different. Near the end of school she left me a note saying she wanted to do it again, and gave me her number. So that last week we got together and did pretty much the same thing. And over that summer we did it at least five or six times, we would play different games to role play, I would try different sizes. Things never got too sexual though, she kept herself covered, and even made me four sets of clothes for her four favorite sizes. At the end of the summer, she said it may be best if we didn't continue, at least not as often. I agreed reluctantly, and I didn't hear from her for a long time, but the memory's were always fresh in my mind.

That is, until my senior year of highs school.....To be continued.
Chapter 3 by Ginbug
Author's Notes:
Chapters 3 and 4 take place during the same encounter. Rob has hit the ripe old age of 18 so sexual themes and nudity are contained within this story! Do not read further if you are offended by things such as insertion and sexual mouth play!
I followed Ms. Whites advice and remained silent about my abilities. I lived and acted like any other kid my age, only using my abilities in my private times. There was only one time when I shrank around someone else, an old girlfriend of mine. She was asleep, and no I didn't do anything illegal. I shrank down, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything but sit back and admire the sight of the giant living landscape before me. I was still afraid to be found by someone without the same fantasy as me, I just wouldn't know what to say. So the years passed and the memory of Ms. White seemed so distant. The images remained beautifully in my mind, but it seemed like it happened so long ago. I tried to remind myself what she had told me, that I would eventually I would find another girl like her, but now it seemed to be nothing but wishful thinking.

The years had past and I was now approaching the end of my senior year. A week or so after my eighteenth birthday my mom walked into my room, phone in hand. "Hey hon, one of you're old teachers is on the phone"

"Ok" I said, taking the phone, "Hello?" I asked into the receiver.

"Robby? Is that you?" A familiar, sweet voice asked, "Oh it sounds like you've become a man"

"Well It's been a long time" I responded, raising my hand to let my mom know she could leave. I watched as she disappeared into a room down the hall.

Ms. White sighed on the other end, "It has hasn't it" There was a pause. "I hope you don't mind me asking, have you found anyone else yet?"

"No, not yet. Not since the last time" I said.

"Does anyone know?"

"No, it's still our secret" I assured her.

"Good, good. Listen, Robby. I know I said that it would be best if we never did that again, but I don't know if I can take it any longer"

"Really?" I asked, shutting my door quietly.

"Yes. I want to meet again, if anything to get some closure" She almost pleaded over the phone.

"Well...Well I'd love too" I said, the memories of that summer so long ago rushing into my mind.

"Oh, that's wonderful" She said excitedly, "Can we do it this weekend. See if you can't free up Friday and Saturday, I'd like to make sure that if this is the last time we make it count"

"Yea, I'm not doing anything" I said growing more excited. She told me she would come to my neighborhood to pick me up. Suddenly my mom opened the door, "Uh yea I'm rooming with Jeremy, do you remember him? Yea we're both really excited to go to college. Oh I think my mom needs to use the phone" I said, impressed by my own improvisation.

I heard Ms. White laughing on the other line, "Alright Robby, remember, six tomorrow one block down"

"Ok Ms. White I'll be sure to update you every once in a while" I hung up.

"Oh she was such a good teacher" My mom said, "Cared so much for her students"

"Yea" I said handing her the phone.

The next day passed slowly, I made sure to set it up so no one would be looking for me, my parents thought I was going to a friends house; and I told all my friends I was out of town. At around five thirty I began walking down the sidewalk. The place we were supposed to meet was by an empty lot. I got there a few minutes early and wondered if I should shrink down and see if she would find me. But I figured it was too risky; I didn't want to be caught on the side of the road without clothes on. After a few minutes I saw a black car rolling slowly down the road towards me. My heart quickened. I'm not sure why but I found myself almost as nervous as the first time we did this. Maybe it was because it had been so long. I caught of glimpse of the women behind the wheel, I'm a little sad to admit that I was greatly relieved to see that she had aged incredibly well. She had to have been near her mid thirties, but still looked as good as she did in her mid twenties.

She met me with a wide smile and jumped out of the car. "Oh Robby look at you!" She squealed and she hugged me. "Oh my gosh, you look like a man now!"

"And you haven't aged a day" I said blushing.

She laughed, "Well it isn't easy" She said stepping back into the car. I waited until I heard the lock pop then got in. "So, you're almost a college boy now?" She said with a grin.

"Yea, almost" I responded buckling my seat belt.

"You remember the first time we did this?" She asked as she started up the car.

"Oh yea"

"Gosh, I remember when you asked me. I can't even imagine how you got the courage up to do that!" She said laughing, "But I'm glad you did. Gosh when I saw you shrink down, and I had your little body on my lap! It was so incredible" She eyed me for a moment, "You want to shrink now? Do it like we did the first time!"

"Umm, sure"

"Yay!" She said, clapping her hands together. She eyed me hungrily as I prepared myself. "I'm mean there's no rush, we have a long two days ahead of us" She said smiling brightly.

I closed my eyes and felt my shirt expand around me until I found myself in a dark cave surrounded by thick fabrics. I saw a light appear above me, and found a giant face looking in. A giant hand reached down towards me, grasping me at my waist with her thumb and forefinger. "Ohh" She cooed, "You may have grown up, but at this size your just as cute as you were four years ago!" She said in a high voice. She caught me a little off guard as she brought me to her lips, giving a tender kiss across my upper body. She held me there a little longer than I thought. She drew me away slowly, a mischievous grin on her lips. "Why did we ever stop?" She asked with a sigh.

"Maybe it's better if we do it so far apart, I mean so it doesn't lose it's excitement" I offered as she held me out in front of her face.

"Maybe you're right" She said, "I just can't seem to let go. To be honest the first time I fantasized about keeping you forever" She looked away, "But I know I can't keep you to myself. It's not healthy for either of us, maybe if you were born a decade earlier" She sighed again. She shook her head, "We can talk about this later. Because for the next two days, your mine" She giggled.

"So, what exactly are we going to do for two nights?"

She smiled, "I have some things in mind. Some old stuff, some new stuff we haven't done"

"Sounds exhausting" I laughed.

"Mmm, hon you won't be able to walk for a week once I'm through with you" She gleamed at me with a smile I had never seen before. To be honest it made me a little uneasy. "Now lets see, how did we do this the first time?" She touched her finger to her chin. Her eyes lit up, "Oh I remember!" She said, lowering me down onto the thin fabric of her skirt. She laughed, "Oh you were so nervous the first time I put you here!"

Her skirt was so thin I could feel the heat radiating up from her legs. I couldn't gain enough balance to walk around so I sat down. I tried to stay on top of her thigh, but each bump made me slide down a few more inches; until I found myself hanging on the fabric between her legs. I looked back towards the goddess who's lap I was currently sitting on. My eyes first fell on her midriff, her tan stomach rising above me like a massive wall. I followed it higher and higher, to her supple breasts, and finally to her face. She smiled at me, apparently she had saw me looking her up and down. I quickly looked away, she just laughed.

"Train tracks"

"Huh?" Then suddenly I found myself bouncing up and down as the car rumbled over the tracks. Suddenly I found myself grasping at nothing. I landed with a thud on a some smooth material. I looked up and saw two large, tan walls leading towards a solid white wall. Then I realized what I was looking at, "Oh, um, I fell" I said, trying to pry my eyes off the sight.

"You don't catch a hint very well do you?" She asked with a sigh.

"I-I-what?" Confused. I watched as her legs close closer around me.

She lifted her skirt so she could see me, "You still don't get it do you?" She put the car into park as she pulled into her drive. She reached down and lifted me from between her legs. "We are going to explore a lot more this time" She said with a grin. I was surprised to see myself being lowered down into her cleavage. After she wedged me inside she said, "Comfy?"

I looked around at the two massive mounds that surrounded me. She began walking, creating an unusual sensation. Her breasts would rise as she took a step, and then as her foot came down they fell. So I felt myself rise, then fall rapidly, then stop suddenly. Over and over again with every step. I was beginning to slip lower and lower, until my head slipped down and I felt pressure all around me. But, there was no pain, only a growing sensation of bliss. The rhythmic beating of her heart filled my ears, putting me in a trance like state as the walls shifted around me. It was just dawning on me that I was living out the dream of probably millions of men, and I still had tonight, tomorrow and the next night in front of me. I was a little disappointed to see light break through. I felt two fingers press down on my sides and I found myself again in front of her smiling face.

"Have fun?"

"Heh, I don't know what to say Ms-"

"Please, call me Amy, I'm only Ms. White to my students" She said grinning. "Now, what to do first" She set me down on her kitchen table and locked the front door. When she returned she pulled a out a chair and sat down, leaning her elbows on the table. "So, did you enjoy the ride?" She asked with that mischievous grin on her lips.

I laughed, gazing into her cleavage which rose in front of me, "Probably one of the best I've had"

"That's good, that's good" She sighed, "You have no idea how hard it was for me to not do anything too inappropriate back when we first did this" I recalled back to the first time when she had ran her tongue across my entire body, "But now, that you're legally an adult...we don't have to be so careful"

My heart skipped a beat as those last words flowed from her lips. I wasn't sure how to respond. It was one thing to ask a girl out my age, but when you have a goddess towering over you saying that she is basically going to have sex with you; in our own special way, it's overwhelming.

"But that still leaves the question" she started again, "What to do first. hmm, all's I know is I want you tiny for all of these two days, but let's try you just a tad bigger" She hovered her hand over the table, "About this tall, please" She said smiling innocently. I obliged her request and waited for her to make her next move. I now stood about a foot tall, the tallest she has ever requested. She leaned forward, "I want you to know that you are more than just a fantasy doll for me" She whispered as she leaned closer. Her lips reached my eye level and parted slightly, releasing a wave of sweet warm air. I felt her tender hands press against my back as she drew forward, locking her lips around my head. Slowly she drew out her tongue and wrapped it behind my head and slid it back in. I tried my best to continue the favor but it's hard to kiss a mouth wider than you are. She drew back inhaling deeply, then pressed her smooth tongue to my chest and ran it upwards. She looked at me, then took me into her hands and stood. I watched the world rush by me as she rushed through her house.

We ran into a dimly lit room, she flicked on the light and I saw her bed spread out before us. With her other hand she tore off the sheets and basically tossed me onto it, knowing I would be alright. She stood over me with a wide smile, "How 'bout a little music?" She giggled strutting over to her dresser. She turned on the radio, a up beat Spanish tune filled the room. She laughed, and turned it up. She walked back towards me, swaying her hips to the beat. Then, too my excitement, she pulled her shirt over her head and flung it to the side. She turned around, swaying her hips above me as she slid her skirt to her knees. She bent down as she slid it down her legs. When she turned back to me all that she had on was a black lace bra and matching panties. She knelt onto the bed directly above me. She continued to sway to the song, "Come on dance with me!" She said, reaching a finger down and stroking my head.

"I don't really dance-" I started.

"Oh come on!" she pleaded, "You won't even dance for me?" She frowned jokingly.

"Well I-"

"Oh, don't tell me your nervous around me! I've seen you naked for Christ sake! You're telling me you can't dance?!" She inched closer so I was nearly brushing up against her thigh. "Give me your hands" She said, holding her own out palm up. I folded my arms against my chest, but she scolded me, so I reluctantly raised them into the air. She smiled and wrapped her massive fingers around my hands. "Now we just move to the music!" She giggled as she swayed my hands back and forth. "Oh come on we need more energy than that" I attempted to move with the music, I felt so ridiculous, "There we go!" She laughed. She started swaying more, I watched as her massive body moved and twisted. Her face smiling down at me. Suddenly her grip tightened as she lifted me into the air. She planted her lips across my chest, gently pushing her tongue against me. I gasped as she tossed be back, landing softly on her large pillows. I looked back and watched as she pulled her hair back behind her head, biting her lip as she started to sway to a new song that had come on the radio.

"Sit back hon, just enjoy the show" She said as she got onto all fours and started to crawl towards me. Her breasts swayed as each arm moved forward. She soon was hovering over me, the song was still quiet and slow. The songs pace rose, and she straightened herself higher. Slowly rolling her stomach to the beat of the song. I couldn't hide how much she was turning me on, so I just did as she said and enjoyed the show. I watched as she bent her body in dance over me, her skin was starting to get a subtle shine as the song finally began to die down. She gave me one more grin as she reached her hands behind her back. I watched as her bra dropped down onto the bed. She leaned back onto the bed, spreading her legs before me. She motioned for me to come over with her finger. I stepped off the pillow and walked between the pair of giant legs, which I could just barely see over. I stopped as she reached her hands down and lifted her panties from her hips and pulled them down, revealing her entire body to me. I ducked as she lifted her legs and pulled them off, tossing them causally away.

"Come up here baby" She called, "I've got something to show you" I climbed over her crotch, careful not to step directly on her vagina. My feet gently crossed over her stomach, feeling as I rose and fell with each breath. I came to her breasts, a little hesitant, "I'm all yours" She said, brushing a finger over her breast. I took a deep breath and planted my hands on her chest as I climbed onto them. I couldn't help but run my hands along their smooth surface.

"Oh you naughty boy!" She giggled as she suddenly flipped over, pinning me beneath her breasts. She looked down on me for a moment, then lowered her head against by body. I felt her hot tongue work it's way over my stomach and onto my chest. She flicked it over my face before she brought her lips down over my head. I reached my arms out and caressed her lips as she smothered me with giant kisses. She drew away, once again that strange grin crossed her mouth as she slid backwards. I watched expectantly as she lowered her head. Her long tongue emerged as she scooped my legs into her mouth. She pursed her lips as she drew away again. "As you're about to find your about to find out" She said, running her tongue across my lower body, "I have been practicing"

Once again she slurped my legs into her mouth. Then slowly took me in deeper until I found myself waist deep in the warmth of her mouth. She sucked deeply, sending a tremendous sensation through out my body. She hummed loudly, I could hardly keep myself from moaning out loud. She pressed my body against the roof of her mouth and sucked again, her tongue playing along my body. This seemed to go on for hours, until we finally reached a climax, leaving me breathless hanging out of her mouth. She let me slide out onto the sheets again. She rolled onto her back, "I didn't think that would be so enjoyable on my end" She gasped.

The thought hit me that it was my turn to return the favor. I got to my feet and climbed onto her stomach. Slowly I shrank myself down as I walked towards her legs. I looked at her vagina for a moment, then slid between her legs. Taking a few deep breaths I gently slid my arm inside. She gasped loudly and I drew my arm away, "Should I stop?" I asked, afraid I was going too far.

She pushed herself onto her elbows, "Oh god no" She said looking down at me, "You have no idea how much I want you inside me right now"

So now with her permission I approached this new cavity. I slid my arm in again, the muscles contracted around it. I took a deep breath of fresh air, then forced myself inside. Half of my body was now submerged inside the hot tunnel, the mucles around me contracted, then released. Finding it a little difficult to move deeper, I shrank even smaller. I felt as my feet finally followed me inside the dark tunnel. I rubbed the insides as much as I could as I crawled deeper. I could hear the moans growing louder as I continued forward. I wasn't sure how deep I actually was, but I decided it was deep enough. I started to grow again. I had to have been close to a foot and my feet still hadn't breached the outside. Now at my new larger height I started to rub her insides vigorously. I wont lie I wasn't sure what I was doing, but by the way she started moaning and screaming "yes! yes!" it must have been working.

"Oh my god!" She cried as I continued. I felt myself becoming drenched in a thick liquid. Her moans grew nearly into shrieks as I grew even a little larger. There was one finally convulsion, then I felt the muscles around me relax. I felt a hand grab my feet and slide me out into the fresh air. "Robby, that was incredible!" She gasped. She looked down, "We need to change the sheets" She wrapped her fingers around my waist and lifted me into the air, my still soaking body chilled by the winds that rushed past as we walked towards the bathroom.

It was a bit of a shock as the bright lights reflected against the clean, white surfaces of the bathroom. I watched as she pulled the curtain and lowered me into the tub. I looked up at her as she rose back, "Wait here" She said with a giggle. I watched as her nude figure disappeared over the edge, I heard the closet door open, followed shortly by the sound of the covers being pulled from the bed. Finally I heard her booming steps return, the bathroom door clicked shut and I once again stared up at the bronze body of my goddess. "Lets get cleaned up" She said with a wide grin. She reached down and turned the water on. I backed away as a cool pool of liquid began forming at my feet. Soon the water turned warm, and she stepped into the tub. She flicked a little metal switch and pulled the curtain, enclosing us inside. There was a hiss as the water stopped for a moment, then returned high above in a warm shower. I stood, now looking straight up at Ms. White, or Amy. The water stood at my ankles, constantly pounding me on the head. Amy hummed as she ran shampoo through her hair, the suds soon ran down her legs, leaving me now knee deep in the flower smelling soap. I knelt down, splashing some over my body. Suddenly I heard her feet rubbing against the floor as she slid down onto her rear, her legs spreading past me. I looked over my shoulder and saw her looking down at me, with an outstretched hand. She held out her thumb and forefinger with about an inch gap between, telling me she wanted me smaller. I gladly obliged and met her wishes. She ginned and tenderly wrapped her fingers around me, placing me onto her slick belly.

"That was a bold move back there" She sighed, leaning her head back against the tub.

"Yea, I figured I had to return the favor"

"Oh, and I'm glad you did, I don't know if anyone will be able to make me orgasm like that again!" She looked up at me, "So whats it like?"

"Hmm?"

"You know, in there" She said shifting her eyes between her legs.

"Well" I reflected, "It's a lot more quiet"

"Really? Is my belly that loud?"

"I don't know about loud, but definitely a lot of sounds spinning around"

"Wow, it must be so incredible, I mean it is for me!" I watched her foot rise, picking up the plug between her toes and placing it into the drain. She flicked the little metal switch and the bath water began to flow. "I haven't had a good bath in a long time" She sighed.

I laughed, "I don't think I've had one in years" I said.

"Mmm, come up here" She said with a grin.

I rose to my feet and walked up her belly, she nearly knocked me off balance as she giggled. I came to the two massive hills of her breasts. I started to climb my way up, but quickly slipped and slid down.

"Uh oh!" She cooed, "Can't quite make the climb?" She giggled.

I stood back up, crossing my arms. I looked at the gap between her breasts, too narrow to walk through, unless, a grin crossed my face. I shrank down to well under half an inch. "Hey! where did you go?" She called out. "Ohhh" She said as she felt my feet padding between her breasts. I looked around me at the two massive hills that rose to my sides, water droplets slowly sliding their way down. I came to the clearing before her neck and returned to about an inch tall. "Impressive" She said with a wide grin. "I kinda liked you that tiny, my breasts were like mountains to you!"

"Yea, I've never been that small, I kind of wonder if I have a limit?"

She gasped, "Wow, imagine if you were so tiny I couldn't even feel you. Oh the more I think of it the more exciting it sounds, my body would be a landscape" She paused a moment, "Oh can we try it! We can play a game, you have to reach high ground before the waters rise! Oh it sounds like fun" her voice rose, her hands curled in front of her chin.

"Sure" I said, "How small do you want me?" I asked as she lifted me into the air.

"A tiny spec on my body" She said excitedly. "Lets see, I'll place you right here" She set me down on her knee, which was elevated in the air, making it seem more like a mountain. "Ok, shrink away my little adventurer! The water is already rising!" She laughed.

I looked around, then started shrinking, her knee cap growing wider all around me. I got to the point where the little water droplet next to me rose over my head, "wow" I whispered to myself. I glanced over the edge, now I really was standing on a mountain. I looked towards my goal, her face seemed so distant. I walked towards the slope of her leg, it reminded me of looking down the face of a ski slope, a really long and steep ski slope. As I tried to figure the best way down my foot hit a slick spot, and I began sliding. I couldn't help but scream as I watched the world whiz by. Her body grew larger and larger as I picked up speed. It was taking a surprisingly long time to reach the bottom, I must have been smaller than I first thought. Finally I came to a splashing halt. Two massive tan islands rose above me, I had landed between her legs. I struggled to swim towards her crotch. Finally I reached it, staring at the massive vagina above my head. I grabbed hold of what little hair there was and began pulling myself upwards. She shifted as I crossed some sensitive areas, I almost considered venturing inside again. But I continued my climb until I reached the plain of her stomach. The water had nearly caught up with me, so I started walking at a brisk pace. The landscape that stretched ahead of me was nothing short of incredible. The slightly sloped, tan desert of her stomach seemed to stretch for miles before it reached her mountainous breasts, her head not even visible to me. A glance over my shoulder showed the water gently lapping at her lower abdomen, only her legs showing in the distance. This smooth ground gently rose and fell, I could hear light groans coming from the hollow core below. It seemed like fifteen minutes or so passed as I came to her navel, the water always licking at my heels. A warm pool had filled in her belly button, and I was tempted to slip inside. But mind in the game I continued forward, the mountains growing larger and higher with each step. I picked up the pace as my steps began to slosh, at this size water held a different quality than it did at normal height. It seemed almost thicker. By the time I reached the base of her breasts I was knee deep in water. A steady stream flowed from between them, I knew it would be impossible to push or even swim between. Her chest had dried some, giving me a little more friction to work with. But climbing was slow, and the water was always rising. Her face had come into view, her eyes closed, my sleeping goddess. I finally reached the summit, I stumbled towards her perked nipple and sat down, my feet didn't even touch the ground! I enjoyed the view as the water began forming around me once again.

"Hey!" I shouted to her, of course my voice wasn't strong enough for her to hear. An idea crossed my mind, and I waded into the warm waters once again. Swimming was very strange. I didn't have to struggle to remain afloat, but moving forward was quite difficult. So difficult that I decided to cheat, I grew a little bit, making it much easier to swim. I made sure to shrink back down to a speck when I reached her chin, which the water now lapped at. I climbed to shore, quickly running towards her thick lips. Strong gusts of winds blasted me from her nostrils, but I pushed through. Her lips were slightly parted, I grinned as I slid down onto her slick, white teeth. "Hello!" I called inside, listening to the tiny echos. She caught me off guard as she closed her lips around me, pushing me inside. I landed with a splat in the darkness. I could feel her powerful tongue beneath me. Her lips parted again, allowing a sliver of light into the enormous cave, "So this is what her mouth looks like to an gnat!" I mused as I carefully walked down the slope towards her throat. I listened as her breath rushed from her lungs and out the nostrils above, knowing that one deep breath through the mouth would probably send me tumbling. At this size the more subtle textures of her tongue were now more defined and ridged, making it easy to keep my balance without slipping. Though as my knees were suddenly coated in a thick layer of saliva I found it nearly impossible to move. I fell over, trying to pull myself free. Suddenly the light narrowed, then disappeared, leaving me in that familiar blackness. I thought back to seeing a bug trapped in water, realizing that I was now in a similar situation. If I had been face down in this stuff I would have grown to escape, but my situation was survivable.

"Hello!" I called into the black cave. Suddenly I felt a rising sensation, my back rubbing against the roof of her mouth. I was slid backwards helplessly, feeling that I was on the edge of the drop into her throat I called again, listening to the echos in awe.

"Rob?" A voice boomed from below me. I climbed away from her throat onto a flatter area of her tongue, "Where are you?"

"Inside you" I laughed. I was caught off guard by a sudden, powerful blast of air, sending me flipping into the air. The next think I knew my arms were pinned to my side inside of a tight tube. I heard the sound of gasping breaths, then a deafening noise, blasting me into the bright white light of her bath room. I watched her face fall away from me, and the rest of her body zoom by until I splashed into the warm bath water. I felt my body spin round and round as I tried to find the surface. I felt Amy's hand move under me, rising me into the air.

"Wow" She said, looking at me with a giant eye, "you are so tiny! I didn't realize how tired I was. You were taking so long!" She laughed, "I think I inhaled you"

"Yea, now I know how a bug feels. And it's not fast walking across a body a mile long! Not to mention swimming at that size" I said, growing myself larger as I spoke. I stopped at about three inches tall, sitting on her soft palm.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear that first part. You're voice was too little!"

"Oh, I said I felt like a bug. I think if I was any smaller I woulda been stuck in your lung!"

"that would have been something" She mused.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked as she rose from the tub.

"Well, we could grab something to eat, I skipped lunch today. Maybe I'll eat you!" She said bringing me to her mouth, wrapping her lips around my chest, "Mmm" she hummed. She pulled away, running her tongue across her teeth, "Not yet, I have something special planned for that"

"And whats that?" I asked

"Well, I was going to wait to tell, but I have a few things in mind" She began, setting me on the counter. She reached into the closet, getting out a towel to dry off with. "I was remembering how you told me about that first time you tried to go inside something, with your dog right?"

"Ah yea, Rex, good dog" I said remembering my old companion.

"Oh, he not around anymore?" She said with a frown.

"No, he died a few years back"

"Aww, I hate losing pets"

"Yea"

"Ok, well like I was saying. It's obvious that you can survive the full trip, and I've always wanted to feel someone...deeper"

"Oh I see" I said.

"But, I've been on a liquid diet for the past few days, you know, milkshakes, water. To make sure the path was clean for you. I mean if you're uncomfortable with-"

"No, no I think it would be cool!" I assured her.

"Great!" She said as she wrapped a second towel around her head. "But I have some other things I want to try first, I've been practicing" She grinned.

"Practicing?" I asked.

"Yea, have you ever heard of the grape trick?"

"Umm, no I haven't" I said, getting an idea of what she was getting at.

"Well it's when you swallow down a grape, or anything small enough, then bring it back up, without throwing up"

"Impressive" I said as she lifted me into the air, wrapping a tiny wash cloth around me.

"Thank you" She said, tossing the wash cloth to the side, and playfully wedging me into her cleavage, she sighed, "I hope you know how lucky you are to have a goddess to fulfill your fantasies. I bet every guy I've caught staring at my chest would kill to be in your place"

"I'm sure" I said, relaxing my arms behind my head as I felt my massive seat bounce slightly with every step.

She laughed, "But seriously, if there's any particular thing you want to do, just ask"

"Well, I've gotten literally inside your pants, so to speak, I've climbed your breasts, slid down your legs, climbed your body like a landscape, and then on top of that explored your mouth and stomach. I don't think I could ask of anything else from a girl. Remember I approached you about this"

"Well when you put it that way, I think you owe me!" She laughed sitting down onto her bed, "I'm kidding, it always just seems were going after all of my fantasies that I forget this is yours too" she laid back, her breasts spreading apart allowing me to climb free. I laid myself down against her chest facing her head. "What will I ever do without you" She sighed. "People on those forums always say that this is only a fantasy, but in the back of my mind I will always know it can be a seemingly cost free reality! It's almost too good to be true" As she continued her voice began to shake, "I-I-I guess I'm realizing that this is going to have to end, I know I say it every time, but I keep calling you back to me. And now I guess it's not a problem, but in the years to come you will be too long gone! I still believe it would be wrong for you and I to be together forever. We're too far apart and I will begin getting old as you're still in the peak of your youth. I guess It's because I've seen my twenties come and go, I just know I can't hang onto you" She grabbed me as she rolled onto her stomach, the tears visible in her eyes. "Promise me you will find a girl that can appreciate...and love you like I do. I don't know if you understand how happy you have made me"

"I will" I assured her, rising to my feet, brushing my hand across her cheek, "You've done a lot for me too, I mean if I told anyone from our old class that I've had sex with you they'd probably shit their pants!"

We both laughed, "Yea, and if I told anyone that I was meeting a college freshmen to explore my weird sexual fetish I'd probably get stoned!" She said, wiping her eyes.

"And I mean, we'll keep in touch. Even if I do find a girl we can still do some stuff, maybe even with her! If she's crazy like that. Of course we'd keep it clean like back in the day"

"Oh of course" She sighed. "Could you grow to about here" She said, raising her hand about two feet off the bed. I obeyed, and was suddenly pulled towards her by her powerful arms. She locked her lips to my face, nearly engulfing my entire head. We laid there locked in a long kiss for a few moments. When she pulled away she said, "I wanted to actually kiss you on the face for once" She held out her hand, "Now shrink down so I can hold you!
Chapter 4 by Ginbug
I watched the world zip by as Amy cupped me in her soft palms. We arrived in the kitchen and she placed me down on the counter. "So what are we doing?"

"Oh, just something that I've read in so many stories!" She said excitedly. She walked over to the refrigerator, winking at me as she opened the door. She pulled out a large glass cup, "You like milkshakes Robby?"

I grinned, already knowing what she had planned, "Why, yes I do, but I don't think I can reach that high!" I said.

Amy laughed as she set the cup down next to me, "Roleplaying are we?" We both laughed, she took a deep breath to calm down, and get into her giantess character. She cleared her throat, "Oh, let me give you a little boost then!" She leaned closer "Uh, should we play un-aware or aware?"

"I don't really care, it's about the same for me" I responded.

"I'm going to play un-aware, seems exciting!" She said.

"But won't you still be aware?" I laughed.

"Shush, and get on my spoon! Oh and shrink just a little bit smaller for this" I climbed onto the spoon and shrunk down a little smaller than half an inch. She giggled and lifted me up over the glass, placing the spoon just over the thick, chocolate milk shake. "Now, don't fall in little man! I would just hate to accidentally eat you up!" She said in the most innocent tone she could muster, then tilted the spoon, dropping me into the milkshake. My feet instantly felt the icy chill as I tried to move around. It took a lot of strength to pull my feet free, I looked up at Amy who was preparing to dip her spoon inside. I watched as she dug the spoon in a few yards away from me, removing an astonishing amount of material. I watched the spoon rise high above me, slipping inside of Amy's mouth. She hummed in delight as she sucked on the contents of the spoon. I found that I could walk on the surface, but I had to be careful, as if I was walking on top of a thick layer of snow. When my feet sunk down, it took a lot of energy to pull them back up. I was so focused on being able to move I was caught off guard as a massive tube struck the ground just a few feet from me. I looked up and saw Amy's lips attached to the end of the straw. Her lips pursed, her cheeks sucked in, and I felt the milkshake dropping. I watched her throat bob up and down as she gulped mouthful after mouthful. I tried some of the milkshake myself, realizing that I had not eaten anything that day since before I left. The level of the milkshake shrank and shrank as the minutes passed. occasionally she would stir it, I would have to run over to the straw and hang on so I would not be sucked below the surface. The glass began to tower over me, only Amy visible through the opening at the top. It took a while, but soon there was only a small sliver, only a little deeper than I could stand, remaining. Amy drew the straw away, and lifted the cup into the air. Amy put her lips to the edge of the cup and began turning it horizontally. I slid down with the rest of the liquid, too thick for me to really move around in. I pressed up against her soft lip, feeling the liquid drain below me, I considered letting go, but decided to play it out a little longer. She tilted the cup back down, and I more or less fell back down to the bottom. The little remaining milkshake only came up to my waist.

"Oh, only a little sip left!" She sighed, the air from her sigh caused the glass to fog. She lifted the cup again, the milkshake, and me, slowly oozing down the side of the glass. She opened her mouth wide, outstretching her tongue. She knew I loved the view, as she playfully said, "ahhh" as I approached the massive cave. Her tongue was stained with chocolate, along with the back of her throat. I came to the edge of the glass, feeling the milkshake build up around me. A few drops falling to the fleshly landing pad waiting for me below. I let myself go, letting out a cry, as if going down a big drop on a roller coaster. I landed with a splat on the pink and brown surface of her tongue. She must have felt it because she began to slowly draw her tongue inside of her mouth.

To be sure she knew I was inside, "Oh no! giantess! I am inside of your mouth! Please don't swallow!"

She pressed me against the roof of her mouth, then said, "Oh, I hope that little man got out of there! I would just hate to have swallowed him down with the rest of my milkshake!" Her voice boomed all around me as her tongue tossed me around her dark, slick mouth. "But at least it would be nice and warm inside of my belly, much nicer than that cold milkshake!" She laughed as she slowly positioned me against the back of her mouth. I grew just a little bit, knowing she loved to feel me squirm on the way down. I felt as my feet met the edge of her throat, she opened her mouth, letting some light in. Her uvula hung in front of me, I stood up, reaching out to grab it. She felt it as a signal to swallow. I felt myself get pushed back into her throat by her powerful tongue, then pulled downward by the powerful muscles. I made a point to caress and squirm as much as possible, getting a satisfying moan out of her. "Oh no!" She gapsed, her voice booming right above me, "It appears I did swallow him! Wow, I can feel him squirming down my throat, oh how scared he must be!"

I laughed, "Giantess!" She loved it when I called her that, "I am sliding towards your stomach! Help me!!" After a few moments I felt my feet enter a larger opening, then I fell a few yards down into a thick pool of liquid. I grew a little larger so I could stand, and so she could feel and hear me more clearly. I pounded against the wall of her stomach, "Oh no! I am inside of your stomach now!"

"Oh no!" Amy called back down, then began laughing uncontrollably. "We really need to work on our acting!" She said.

"Yea" I laughed, "We're like a really bad sci-fi flick"

"Good special effects though"

I laughed, "Oh yea, for sure. So life like!"

"Well, that was fun" She said, "You want me to send down the string? I'm getting a little tired"

"Sure" I said, feeling a bit drowsy myself. I positioned myself in the dark below where the string should be coming down. I had done this so many times now I felt like I could get around her stomach better than I could my own room with my eyes closed. In a few moments the string grazed my hands, I felt for the knots and hopped on, shrinking a little smaller for a better fit. I tucked my head in as I began to rise, slipping into the tubes of her throat. I felt the soft surface moving down my body, then I saw the light hitting the back of her throat. As she pulled me the last few inches I watched as the back of her throat fell away, then her teeth and lips pass around me. I found myself hanging in front of her smiling face again.

"Lets get you washed up" She said as she placed me onto her palm. Cleaning had also become pretty routine, but for some reason it was always a little embarrassing. After I was dried off she carried me into her bedroom. She flicked on her bedside light and placed me gently down onto her pillow, then she lifted up the covers and gracefully slid inside.

"What a day, huh?" She said, placing an arm on the pillow next to me, resting her head so she could look down at me.

"Yea" I said, sitting down on the massive soft surface.

"You don't mind sharing the bed with me do you?" She said with a smile.

"Oh no, not at all" I responded, this would be the first night we've shared a bed. I watched as she rested her head on the pillow, warm wafts of air began to gently flow around me. She wrapped her arm around me, placing it on the side of the pillow we were resting on. She reached her other arm over towards the lamp and shut it off, leaving me blinded for a few moments. My eyes adjusted to the moonlight coming through the window, creating a silhouette of the mountainous landscape that my giantess created. We talked for a little while. As she fell silent I laid back, listening to her rhythmic breathing, feeling the air flow towards her as she breathed in, then blow back over my body as she breathed out.

I woke the next morning, feeling a strange warm pressure against my chest. I opened my eyes and saw that I was suspended in a strange dark enclosure. I repositioned myself so that I was sitting up. I could feel that the wall at my back was some sort of fabric, the wall pressing against my front was smooth and warm. My suspicions were answered when light suddenly flooded in from above. Amy must have placed me inside of her bra in my sleep. Her breast only aloud me to see a sliver of her smiling face. With some of the pressure relieved I climbed upwards onto the plain of her chest.

"Morning" She said, "How did you rest?"

"Very well apparently" I said, wondering how I didn't wake when she moved me.

"That's good" She said, "Want some breakfast?" She asked, holding up a spoon filled with some pink yogurt. I was starved, so she helped me find a seat on the edge of her spoon as she let me scoop the thick cream one handful at a time. I don't think I have ever filled myself with yogurt before.

"Thanks, what were your plans for tod-" I suddenly felt the spoon shift under my feet, I went tumbling down the metal slope of the spoon. I looked back towards Amy, who had a mischievous grin on her lips. I watched the white walls of the yogurt cup rise over my head, the thick pinkish goo slowly seeping over the edges around me. Then in a quick moment I found myself stuck inside of the cool substance, only my head poking out of the top. The spoon rose slowly into the air, stopping before a wall of white, smiling teeth. The wall parted, a muscular pink tongue slowly slid over the bottom row of her teeth. She playfully flicked her tongue in front of me, coating the tip of her tongue in the pink yogurt. She slowly slid her tongue back inside of her mouth, smacking her lips together as she seemed to savor the taste. She drew her tongue into the yogurt again and again, licking away the yogurt around me. She maneuvered her tongue nimbly, lapping away only the yogurt surrounding me. Finally her tongue brushed across my front, I lifted slightly off the spoon, but fell back, she wasn't quite ready to bring me inside just yet. I watched as she brought her tongue back down onto the spoon, slowly sliding it across, leaving only shiny metal behind it. I watched as she curled it back inside of her mouth, she knew I loved the view. She brought the spoon a little higher towards her mouth, her lips parted slowly. Light flooded over the soft pink and white surfaces, she tilted her head back further, letting me peer down even further into her throat. Slowly she slid the spoon inside, her tongue guiding it deep with in her cavernous mouth. I watched her tongue slide beneath my little metal craft, rolling up a smooth, pink slope, the crest of her throat becoming visible. her uvula bobbed up and down in front of me, her throat widened and closed, hot wafts of air blew past me as she breathed, I could sit here for hours. And I think she knew it, because she held me there for a long time, until her lips finally closed around the shaft of the spoon, leaving me to stand there in the darkness. Nothing seemed to happen, I considered climbing off the spoon to explore the pitch black cave. As I considered what to do next, she acted first. I felt as the spoon began to slide backwards. The back of my head came into contact with a massive, soft surface, I fell forward as my worlds was suddenly filled with light again.

"I'm surprised you stayed on" Amy said with a giggle.

"I was waiting for you to do something" I responded as I got back to my feet. "But I probably could have stepped off that spoon right into your throat"

She smiled proudly, "I told you I have been practicing, I bet I could have moved it even further if I wasn't afraid of choking"

"That wouldn't be too fun"

"No, no it would not" She laughed, "But, it seems that there is just a tiny bit of yogurt left on my spoon" She said with a wide grin.

I looked down, seeing that I was sill covered with a pink yogurt. "I see" I said, unable to suppress a playful smile. I feet rolled towards the toes, my knees bent, it had been a while since I played hard to get, but the mornings activity had gotten my heart pumping. She lowered her slips towards the spoon again, unaware of my intentions. Her slick tongue rolled onto the spoon, slowly sliding towards me. I waited until the tongue was with in an arms reach, then I carefully sidestepped and tip-toed along the edge of the spoon around her. I looked up, now under her chin at the edge of the spoon. Her tongue slid back inside her mouth, she drew the spoon away from her face, eying me curiously.

"So we are playing this game now?" She said, her eyes narrowing, a slight grin across her lips. "I don't know if a spoon is the best place to elude a trained huntress"

"Perhaps. But if you are a trained huntress, then I am a seasoned, uh, prey"

"Seasoned prey?" She laughed, "Alright then, lets play" I backed away from the edge of the spoon, knowing I would be at her mercy in a single flick of the wrist. She sighed, "Oh this is going to be too easy"

"So you think" I said, my competitive side flaring. She just gave me a smile, then lifted the spoon in front of her lips. Just as before she parted them, and began sliding the spoon inside. I ran back towards the shaft of the spoon, carefully slipping by the area where her fingers pressed against the sides. I looked back, the long metal platform had slipped deep with in her mouth, and I was running out of room. She brought her lips quickly down, leaving me standing on a little sliver of spoon. She drew the spoon out again, a little disappointed to see me still sanding there.

"Oh well, I didn't want to cheat, but I guess when it comes down to it, winning is winning" She said with a little sigh.

I braced my self for her next attempt, being sure to stay on the side away from her mouth. She caught me off guard as she quickly turned the spoon around, facing me now directly below her lips. I scrambled back towards the other end, feeling the spoon gradually slope downwards. I looked over my shoulder to see her gaping mouth, tongue holding the end of the spoon, creating a slick slide into her gullet. I stumbled onto the wide end of the spoon, the curved spoon was too angled for me now to climb. I grabbed hold of the edge, looking down as the spoon now stood vertically over her mouth. I knew if I stayed here much longer my fate was sealed, so I bent my knees and leaped out. Her eyes widened with surprise as she watched my tiny figure leap towards her face. I landed with a thud on her cheek below her left eye. She began to straighten her face, I frantically looked for my next option, I ran up her cheek, shrinking as I neared her eye, which to my luck was closed. I grabbed hold of one of her long eye lashes and held on for dear life as she sat up, her eye flicked open. I was taken back by the beauty of the massive white and blue wall in front of me. Her pupil shifted upwards, widening and shrinking as it tried to focus on me.

"Oh my god" She gasped, "You are nearly invisible! Is that really you?"

My arms began to ache, "Yea!" I shouted, but my tiny voice was too small for her to hear. I watched her hand rise into the air, fingers ready to pinch my minuscule body. So I dropped, growing again to a larger size. My hear hit against her cheek and I slid down over her cheek bone, then found myself falling in the open air. I dropped down onto her chest, rolling to a stop. I eyed my next route of escape and ran towards her cleavage. I started to slide between her chest.

"Ah ah ah!" She said, suddenly using her arms to clench her breasts together, pinning me between the massive hills of flesh.

"Shit" I muttered, knowing that I should have jumped off the other side. But I will admit I really wanted to take that ride into her cleavage and down her tight stomach, then down those goddess like legs. I had it all planned out in my head.

"Trying to take the scenic route are we?" She said, practically reading my mind. She pinched my waist with two fingers and brought me back to her face. "You forget that I am the one in control of my body, probably not the safest route away from someone who is going to eat you" She said proudly.

My mind raced with ideas, I could shrink even more and slip from her grasp, but that was practically cheating. No, I was going to bring the fight inside of her this time. As soon as she finished her little speech, flaunting her victory at me, explaining how she was a true huntress. She opened her mouth, dipping her fingers inside as to eliminate any chances for me to find away out, and released me. The moment I hit the surface of her tongue I bolted towards the exit. Her tongue shifted below me, trying to pull me down into her throat. I waited until she tried to push me against the roof of her mouth, then jumped off the side, landing on the floor of her mouth to the side of her tongue. I climbed up her hum and onto the surface of her teeth. She tried to bite down gently to pin me in place, but I was able to roll off the side, placing myself between her teeth and cheek.

"I hope you don't think you can escape once you are already inside of me, my body is like a death trap!" She moved her tongue over her teeth to pursue me, the moment I was waiting for. Now that her teeth and lips were parted I climbed back onto her teeth, nearly losing balance on her much narrower front teeth. I jumped quickly as she tried to close her mouth again, my feet caught between her lips. She moved to lick me off of her lip, I used this chance to quickly roll away from her hungry tongue. I tumbled down over her chin and fell again towards her chest. This time I knew better than to follow my urges and I quickly moved for the side of her breast. I took a giant leap, just avoiding her hand as she slapped it down. In mid air I turned, to see her shocked face watching me fall towards the floor. But I missed my shot, and landed prematurely on the edge of her chair. She quickly rose, pushing the chair away from the table. She had already positioned herself to catch me if I went for the floor.

"Very impressive" she said, "But once again you are cut off from any esca-" She watched as I slipped into a crack in the wood.

I laughed hysterically, as I saw her head appear over my hiding spot.

"Stupid old chair!" She said, slamming her fist down on the wooden surface.

"I win" I boasted up towards her once she was close enough to hear.

"Win? Oh no, games not over" She said, "You may have some sly tricks, but I have the power" She grinned as she lowered her lips over the crack I was hiding in. A warm blast of wind hit me, then a massive whoosh filled my ears. Before I could even brace myself I was tumbling in the air, darkness soaring past me. I caught a glimpse of the back of her teeth, and then I was suspended in darkness. The familiar pull of muscles around me, the wet sounds of her body filling my ears. "I win" Her voice boomed around me.

"Damn" I sighed as I slid deep with in her chest towards her waiting stomach. Suddenly my downward momentum came to a halt, I felt the walls around me shift upward in waves. I felt as if I was being pulled back upwards, the shine of the back of her throat above me came into view, followed by the view of her tongue stretching out before her teeth. I stopped at the back of her throat for a few seconds, and then came rushing out with a power cough, landing with a splat in Amy's hand.

"Another trick I picked up" Amy said, wiping her lips, "I wasn't ready to eat you just yet. You know today is the big day"

"Ah yes, the full tour" I said, growing a bit anxious.

"Right, but I have a little present for you before we do it" She said excitedly. She turned quickly and jogged through her house, the blasting winds chilled my soaking body.

"I wonder what this is about" I said, thinking about what she wanted to do. Perhaps another lap dance, or a plus size blow job? But she had already done that. I have explored literally every inch of her body, except for of course the parts I would be visiting later, what could she be so excited about?

We entered Amy's room, she gently set me down on the bed and walked towards her bed stand. She took something out of a small box and walked back to me. She let the object slide from her hand to the bed directly in front of me. It looked kind of like a tiny snow globe, but the glass was colored over with white paint. On the back of the half globe there was a black plastic disc, with a tiny rod sticking out the back. I looked up to her a bit confused.

"It's a light silly!" She said as she laid down in the bed next to me. I lifted the strange object and moved it around in my hands, "Twist the little rod there" She said, I did so and the white globe suddenly lit up brightly. "I know how you always talk about how dark it is inside of there, so I thought maybe you would want to see everything.

"Wow this is nice! thanks!" I said, truly excited about finally getting to view the living caverns I had explored so many times blindly. "So, when should we do it?" I asked.

"Well" Amy said leaning to her side, "I thought I may run a few errands today. I was thinking of how cool it would be to go about a regular day with you inside of me. But I mean if you think an all day kind of thing would be too long we could do it after or something" She said playing with her hair.

"Sounds like a day to me" I said turning off the little light.

"Oh fun!" Amy said hopping to her knees. "Oh I'm so nervous!"

"There's nothing to be nervous about" I said, "Remember I've done this once before, in probably a much more volatile environment"

"Right" She said, nodding her head, "So how do we want to do this one?" She asked.

"I don't care, I mean we've pretty much done every scenario"

"Well, I wasn't awake for that one in the bath, you know where you sort of climbed in on your own"

"Oh right, I can be like a little cave explorer, you know I don't think I've ever actually climbed into your throat on my own"

"Ok, so lets do this, my little adventurer" She said playfully. She lifted me into the air as she laid back on her bed. We sat for a few moments, "Alright, I'm ready" She said taking a deep breath.

"Same here" I said, flicking on my makeshift light. Amy laughed, "What?" I said.

"Oh, it's just you look so ridiculous holding that thing!" She said. Once she calmed her self again, she assured me she was ready. She held her palm by the edge of her lips and opened her mouth wide. I grabbed hold of her bottom lip and hoisted myself upwards. The waves of warm breath were so comforting to me now. I stepped onto her tongue, which laid flat in her mouth now, the light already illuminating places that normally appeared dark to me. My experienced steps kept me from stumbling as I walked across the slick, soft surface. I told her that she could close her mouth, and soon the only light came from the little white globe in my hands. The white light shone brightly against the soaking surfaces of her mouth, her white teeth gleamed brightly, the pink walls of flash were speckled with white. I began walking further, her tongue was risen at the back of her throat, hiding her throat. I placed my hand at the roof of her mouth when I finally reached the fleshy wall that separated me from the long journey through her body.

"Could you drop your tongue some? It's blocking the way to your throat" I called into the pink cavern. She silently responded as I felt her tongue shift, and drop. My light now flooded into her throat. I walked towards the edge of her throat, peering downwards. Saliva was now oozing around me as her mouth watered, wanting to swallow its meal down. I obliged it's request with a little hop, plunging me down into the pink tubes. The powerful throat muscles pulled me downwards, I lost grip of my flashlight. In a few moments I fell into her stomach, I sat in the darkness for a minute, until a white light finally fell from the top of her stomach, finally letting me see the wrinkled pink walls of the inside of her stomach. I sloshed through the liquid, growing a little larger so Amy could feel me. I took the light in my hands and looked around in awe.

"How is it?" Her voice boomed from above.

"Incredible" I called back. As I took in the sights, that maybe a normal person would be repulsed by, but to me I was in heaven. I found a spot where I could sort of sit down while staying above most of the fluids in her stomach. On the far side of the stomach was a dark exit, one that I would be entering before the day was over. I had always thought this exit was simply under the stomach, and I was wondering how I had not accidentally stumbled into before. I felt as her stomach shifted, more gently now that Amy understood what her actions did to me in here. Even through her precautions it was still a bumpy ride, I would lose my balance from my perch and slip into the thick, greenish waters. We talked for hours while Amy did small chores around her house, the "tides" of her stomach would come and go, I made sure to avoid going out with them. Finally there was a point where her stomach was completely drained, so I was able to move around a little more comfortably inside. Eventually Amy would get into her car and drive to the store, there was no talking while she was in public, so I kept my presence known by pressing against the stomach walls. Her mostly empty stomach would occasionally shake, constrict and then widen again, creating a deep rumbling sound.

As I felt her sit back down into her car I asked if she was ready to move on. She said she was, her voice had a twinge of worry in it. I assured her I would be fine, and then entered the passage way. The tunnels were long and twisted, much as I expected. I pressed up against the tubes so that Amy could follow me through the entire trip. I tried to talk to her, but even shouting she didn't seem to hear me. And eventually her own voice did not come through as more than a slight murmur over the loud sounds of her body. I soon became tried from the journey, as if I had been walking in knee deep snow for miles. I sat down to rest, pressing my legs against the side for Amy to feel where I was. After a few minutes her body seemed to react to my presence, the walls around me constricted, powerful muscles began sliding me further. "This may be a more comfortable way to travel" I said to myself. I continued squirming and pressing against the walls for Amy's pleasure as her body carried me deeper with in her. Slowly the tunnels became smaller, to the point where I could not even sit up. I thought that I may be reaching the end soon, so I struggled to position myself head first.

Finally after what seemed like a day long journey, my light fell onto an end in the tunnel. Amy had done her part well, for I hadn't run into and premature stops in my travels. Able to move my body now I slowly crawled towards the exit, pressing my hands inside of the clenched opening. She felt my efforts and relaxed, allowing me to easily climb through the hole, natural light finally flooding my eyes. I looked up and saw giant tile walls outside of the two enormous tan walls that rose around me. A gentle hand plucked me into the air, Amy's nude body spread out in front of me as she lay in the bath tub.

"Have fun?" She asked with a smile.

"Hell yea" I said, watching as she turned on the shower, "How did it feel?" I asked.

"Most incredible feeling in my life" She responded, laying back as the warm water fell over us. She scrubbed me clean with soapy water, then simply relaxed, me laying between her breasts, warm water flowing over my shoulders. And that was pretty much what we did for the rest of the night, eventually we got out of the shower and into bed, I had been inside her body from noon that day until about nine that night, but I wish it could have lasted longer.

"Amy?" I asked, a thought had just popped into my head.

"Mmm?" She responded, keeping her eyes closed, her hand cupped around me on her chest.

"How much would you have paid for an experience like this, before you knew me?"

Amy's eyes opened, she pulled herself so she was sitting, "Uhh, I don't know, why?"

"Well" I started, "Say you were able to get into contact with more girls like us"

"Oh I see where you're going with this" Amy said, a slightly disappointed tone in her voice, "You want to be a male prostitute, but for girls who dream of eating tiny people?"

"I guess, yea" I said.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" She said, "And I'm not just saying that because I want you all for myself, you know how I feel about that"

"Right, I know. But I think this will be a little more pure than just prostitution. Think of how much you wanted this to be real before you ever met me" I watched as Amy seemed to think back, "Would it be so wrong to sort of sell this reality to girls just like you? And maybe one day I would end up meeting a girl more my age, that I could settle down with"

Amy sat quietly for a while, her gaze occasionally drifting onto me, then back out into her world of thought, "As long as I got to be your manager" She finally said, "I think I could set you up with some girls"

I smiled, "Of course I want to still go to college, so we wont have too many dates during the year"

"Of course, they should be spaced out any way, so you don't get too tired of it. And I get to eat you when ever I want" She added.

"Well of course" I said, leaning back against her chest.

So it was set, I would become the worlds first vore jiggalo. Of course I would be rather picky in the few girls that would get to experience my gift. But as we would find out there was lots of profit in entering fields outside of vore, in a sense allowing a certain group of women to finally live out the giantess scenario that they could only live out in their dreams.
Chapter 5 by Ginbug
Author's Notes:
The last chapter.
"Ready?" Amy whispered, only her eyes visible from between the lip of the box and the top held slightly open at the corner.

"Yeah" I called up, sitting back against the cardboard wall. I watched as her face rose up, her thick red lips blowing me a kiss before my temporary prison was sealed. For the first time in almost three years I felt a little unsure. As I sat there in a nearly perfectly quiet blackness my mind wandered into the past. I started this whole gig when I was eighteen, and now three years later I have seen my fare share of women. Only a handful have gone into more intimate scenarios, but even they never turned out to be that one girl that Amy said she wanted to find. I was starting to wonder if there was anything new I could experience, I have played a shrunken man in a toy sized city, been eaten in sandwiches, drunken down with milkshakes, been cuddled lovingly or abused (not against my will I might add) and mock humiliated in just about every manner that has been written about on the internet. Half of the stuff I have done wasn't even really a turn on for me personally, but I always get a kick out of watching these giant beauties fulfill life long fantasies that they never thought possible in the real world.

But this girl, she seemed like she might be different than all the others. For one she turned out to actually be a pretty local girl, from her picture I thought I might have seen her a few times around my town. Amy had said that she had a "good feeling about this one". She had tastes pretty similar to Amy's, wanting to try anything and everything, but in the end she didn't want to be that evil of a goddess (which is pretty rare with these girls). But unlike Amy she was more unsure about the whole vore thing, though very curious she had never really put herself into the scenario before. But for some reason I still felt a little nervous going into this one, I figured her age had something to do with it. She was nineteen years old, much younger than the average client, and for the first time I was doing this with someone younger than myself. It's not that I thought she was too young, it was perfectly acceptable for a twenty-one year old to go out with a nineteen year old. Why was I so nervous?

I shook my head, I had been unconsciously following the conversation outside of my pitch black container, "Alright well you two have fun" I heard Amy's voice sing as she set the box down.

I held my breath, eternity seemed to pass, then a sliver of white light. A moment later I found myself staring up into a pair of beautiful blue eyes. She stared quietly down at me, her eyebrows raised in disbelief. She went to speak, but fell silent. I too was breath taken by the goddess that loomed over me. Her lips were perfect, her eyes mesmerizing, her dark brown hair rested on her shoulders that lead down to a supple bosom. I could not see anymore but I imagined that it mirrored the perfection that looked down upon me.

She must have noticed that she had been silent for over a minute now staring down at me because she finally forced words into her mouth, "S-Sorry, It's just I'm...I'm"

"Surprised?" I said gaining my own composure, feeling a little bit of my old confidence flowing through my veins again.

"Yeah I mean even when she was sitting there with the box in hand I just still didn't believe that when I opened it I would see...well, you!" She smiled, again my knees felt weak by just how absolutely beautiful she was.

"Most girls don't" I laughed, "But here I am" I said arms held out to my side.

"Well, I'm Kristen" She said, seeming to be a little unsure of where to go from here.

I nearly told her that I knew her name already, but decided otherwise, "I'm Rob"

"Yeah Amy told me" She giggled, "So um, is it alright if I pick you up?" She asked.

"Of course" I said with a smile, "Gotta' start somewhere" She grinned and slipped her gentle hand into the box, her soft skin cupping around me as she drew me out into the big world.

"Wow" She gasped, "You're so tiny!"

"Just as you ordered" I said, seeing as she blushed slightly.

"Yeah, almost exactly as I imagined" She said sitting back into her chair, her hand hovering right below her chin as she examined me more closely now, "So you can really change to any size? Like when ever you want?"

I nodded, "Though these clothes only come in one size" I said tugging on the robe like shirt that Amy had made me. I was wearing the one designed to fit me at about an inch tall.

"Oh, well I'm sure I can get past that" She said, "If you know I decide I might want a different size" Her cheeks reddened again her face cringing a little.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

"Oh, yes it's just I've never seen myself doing, well, this sort of thing" She said in almost a whisper.

"Well it can be completely non-sexual" I offered, feeling a little awkward.

"I guess" She said, though I both felt that this sort of thing was always going to be a sexual whether the clothes stayed on or not, after all it was a fetish thing. I was beginning to think she might back out as she looked down on me but she suddenly shook her head, "Sorry, I'm just still in a bit of shock" She smiled, "Well what should we do first?"

"Well" I started, trying to remember anything specific from her profile, "What are some of the things that are top on your list?" I asked.

"Umm" She brushed some hair from her eyes with her free hand, "Well getting to just hold you is a good start" She offered, "But uhh, I don't know what have the other girls done?" She asked.

I laughed, "Just about everything you can imagine"

Kristen leaned back into the chair, setting me on top next to her head, "God this is too cool" Her eyes scanned me, seemingly still in disbelief, "Tell me some"

"Well" I started, trying to think of some of the more interesting encounters, "This one girl, or women I should say, had this entire city lay out in her basement-"

Kristen laughed, "Like, a tiny toy city? Like in those videos?"

I nodded, "Yup, she said she was about to start trying to get some money off those fetish movies but turned out to be a little too camera shy. Though I gotta' say it was pretty cool to role play with"

"A lot of girls do that?" Kristen asked.

"What? Have tiny cities?"

"No, the role play"

"Oh yeah, almost all of them. Amy used to love it"

"I think I would get too embarrassed"

I shrugged, "You warm up to it"

"I mean, you're actually alive, and tiny. That's pretty much exactly what I've always wanted" Kristen said, "But umm" She seemed to be trying hard to think of something to do, "Has anyone asked you to like, climb them? I know its weird but I uh" She stopped, cheeks burning red.

"Always pictured it that way?" I asked.

She laughed, "Yeah. I mean maybe I've just read so many stories and stuff, and thats how it always happens. But I don't know I think I like the idea of being a mountain to a tiny little explorer" She said, a smile creeping over her lips. "So, you think we could do that?"

"Of course, what ever you want" I said with a grin.

"Great!" She exclaimed, her hand reaching towards me, "Oh, one more thing. Do you think you could be just a tad more tiny?"

"Like this?" I asked, suddenly dropping beneath my already miniscule wardrobe. I watched the now large piece of brown fabric lift away from me, here eyes wide.

She laughed again, "Wow that was crazy! Oh and perfect size too!" She said gently pinching her thumb and forefinger on my sides, "This isn't hurting is it?" She asked, quickly placing me in her palm.

"No" I called up loudly,

"Alright" She said, reaching towards me again, I was so small that her fingers nearly enveloped me completely when they closed down on my side. I watched through the narrow space as her face rose further and further away from me, the landscape of her body rising past me. Finally my feet touched down on a soft surface that shifted under my weight. I looked down to see my feet slipping between the fibers of her carpet, I braced myself against her big toe to keep from falling too deep. I looked up to see her smiling face, "Wow, I can hardly even see you down there!" She gasped.

I stood there for a moment, in awe of the goddess that looked back down at me. I ran my hand down the face of her big toe, the bumps and ridges so well defined now. Her toenail jutted just slightly over the edge, but was too high for me to reach. Not wanting to cheat this game I carefully made my way towards her other digits, having to place each step on top of an individual strand of fabric. Finally I found a spot where I could reach up and grab her toenail, bracing myself against the front of her toe as I pulled myself up.

"Ah that tickles!" Her voice boomed down, her wriggling toe nearly sending me back down the the tangled forest of carpet below, but I held on by my finger tips. Finally I pulled myself up onto the smooth pink painted surface of her toe, already feeling a tingle in my arms from the effort. As I made my way across the soft surface of her toe she lifted her toes upwards as she giggled, causing me to launch forward, rolling to a halt on the wide flat of her foot.

"Oh, sorry!" She called down apologetically, "It just feels so strange!" I smiled up at her, giving her a thumbs up to show that I was fine, though I doubted she could make out any of my gestures. I made my way across the tan plain, realizing as I looked up that I had hardly made a dent of progress in the climb. Her body truly was a mountain to me. My eyes fell upon the steep slope of her lower leg, in awe of how smooth it was even at my size. I set my hands against it, trying to see if I would be able to make my way up the living cliff. I pushed my legs upwards and attempted to climb, but after only a short distance I slipped back down. I tried this several times to the same result. I looked upwards, a bit embarrassed. Her lips had spread into a wide smile.

"Having trouble?" She giggled, "Here maybe if I needed to take a little stretch" She said, throwing her arms over her head, and mocking a yawn as she rose her leg upwards, the vertical slope soon becoming a horizontal plain. She smiled down at me as I made my way across, as I neared her knee she started lowering he leg back down "Better hurry!"

I scrambled forward, stumbling up onto the flat of her leg just barely in time. Now her beautifully toned thighs lay ahead of me, spreading back into the massive wall of her torso, seeing how much of a climb I had in front of me I was thankful for the lift. I walked forward again, catching my breath. I could feel the warmth of her flesh radiating up though my feet, I felt almost nervous as I walked towards her torso. I climbed onto the thick fabric of the tight jean shorts she was wearing, how I wished I could have slipped under them instead. I looked up now at her slightly exposed abdomen, a white curtain of fabric hanging lightly against her stomach just below her naval. I followed her loose blouse upwards, her bosom obscuring the view of her face even higher above that. Kristen leaned back into her seat, perhaps to get a better view. It added a much needed slope for me to climb, as her shirt was much too far out of reach. I set a foot against her slender stomach, the warmth of her body seeming to flow around me.

Kristen giggled as I started making my way upwards on the steep slope of her abdomen. The sudden shift in the ground beneath my feet caused me to go airborne, tumbling back down to where I had come from. "Oh! Sorry" She apologized, I got to my feet again watching as she held her breath to give me a steady climbing surface. Finally I was able to grab hold of the fabric of her shirt. As I climbed I realized a slight dilemma, the obvious, straight forward route might be a little inappropriate for a girl I had just met. Her hill like breasts now loomed in front of me, I sighed, then started making my way towards her side. I stepped down onto her arm, which was pinned to her side. I was able to see her face again, a broad smile across her lips as she watched my progress. I was able to make it up to her shoulder rather easily, having to use my hands a bit at the end. I stood straight up, her head turned to see me.

"That as high as you can make it?" She said with a giggle.

I felt the competitive twinge in my chest, smiling back up at her as I planned my next route. I walked across the narrow stretch of her shoulder, grabbing two handful's of her dark brown hair. I pulled upwards with all my strength, the cushion behind her head giving me something to climb against. Kristen laughed, "You've done this before, haven't you?"

As I climbed past her ear I cupped my mouth and called out, "Hello!"

Kristen laughed, "I heard that!"

I grinned as I started to pull myself towards the top of her head. As I walked across the odd hair matted surface she started to tilt her head backwards, making me climb to reach the flat of her forehead. I looked forward, not sure if I have ever viewed a girl from this perspective before. Her nose rose in front of me, I carefully made my way downwards. Her eyes came into view, they were so incredible. It is hard to explain the view I saw as I walked down across the bridge of her nose, her bright blue eyes were like two small ponds on either side of me, the detail and color so vivid from where I was standing. I was a little worried I might fall, so I didn't take much time to soak in the sights.

I continued across the hard surface of her nose until I reached the tip, looking back into her eyes which were crossed as she tried to focus on me.

"Gosh I can just barely see you!" She exclaimed (try to focus on the tip of your nose, now imagine a little man on top of that).

I slid down the short slope onto the much softer surface of her cheek. She laughed, "You're footsteps feel so strange" I continued to walk around, rounding the edge of her nose into the area between her nostrils and upper lip. I felt warm air blow past me, nearly knocking me over (I sort of wish it did). I stared down into the blackness, wondering what it would be like to shrink even smaller and venture into those caverns. I continued walking, making my way along of edge of her lips wishing I could just throw myself between them. I walked around her bottom lip, eyes falling between her lips as they started to part.

"So now what?" She asked, with a grin.

I couldn't help but watch the movements within, her mouth was so perfect to me. "What ever you want" I called to her.

I felt the familiar pinch on my sides and watched as her face dropped away from me, but only for a moment as she righted herself in her seat and set me down on her hand. "Well you can grow a bit bigger again" She said, pulling my make shift cloak from her pocket and placing it next to me. I nodded and grew myself back to where I started and slipped the rough brown linen over my head. "God that was incredible" She gasped as she looked down at me, "I could feel every tiny little step, it really made me feel like a giantess!" She laughed, "Wow, it's so weird to actually say it...giantess" I watched the world whirl around me as she brought me over towards a small round table, she set me down gently and rested her head on her hands in front of me, "You know it's always typed out or someone else, I don't think I've ever voiced my fantasy out loud. But I guess you have sort of been living it your entire life"

"For the most part yeah" I said scratching the back of my head, "Though I can't even describe how nervous I was the first time I showed someone"

"I can imagine, especially since it was your own teacher!"

"Oh, so Amy has told you some stories?"

Kristen laughed, "A few" She lifted her head, "I'm kinda' hungry, you?" She asked starting to get up.

"I could eat" I shrugged.

"Be right back" She said rising to her feet and walking into the small kitchen across the room. She returned with a plate covered in saran rap. She peeled off the wrap and set it on the table, revealing the rows of carrots and a pool of what looked like ranch in the center, "Sort of on a diet" She said a little embarrassed as she helped me up onto the side of the plate. She looked from one of the carrots then back to me, seeing the flaw of trying to share a meal much larger then myself. Her mind seemed to move quickly, smiling as she found the solution. Using her fingernail she was able to skin a small sliver off, setting it down next to me with a smile.

"Thanks" I said walking closer towards the dip. I watched one of the giant carrots lift off the plate, dipping into the white ranch sauce before rising up to Kristen's lips, I considered for a moment hopping on top of one of the carrots hoping I might put some ideas in her head but didn't want to force anything. Instead I just sort of leaned up against one of them as we talked. We talked for a rather long time, I shared some of the more interesting stories from my other clients, and she told me about all of the times she nearly slipped her fantasy to her friends and family. She seemed glad to finally be able to talk about this with someone, let alone actually live it out. Eventually the only little carrot left was the one I was resting against.

"Ahem" She said looking down at me, "You seem to be blocking my lunch"

"What?" I asked, grinning, "You don't mean this do you?" I said hopping up on top of the carrot.

"Fine" She said, suddenly snagging the little stub of carrot I had in my hand, "I'll just take yours then!"

"Hey!" I laughed, watching as she mockingly held it over her mouth. I gawked as she opened her mouth wide, revealing her long, long tongue.

"Ahhh" She said from her throat, I'm not sure if she realized how sexy that was to me, and dropped the tiny crumb down into her mouth. Her long tongue curled back into her grinning mouth. It was just then that I was starting to realize that she was just about everything I looked for in a girl. Her eyes shifted back down towards me, "I'm still hungry, sorry" She said reaching towards the carrot I was sitting on. She smiled, I saw a playful gleam in her eye as her fingers gripped the carrot in front of me. I felt it rise off the plate, but as it tilted downwards towards the ranch I lost my grip and fell backwards, a loud laugh erupted from above me.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed before popping the carrot into her mouth. I got to my feet, the thick sauce coating my arms, torso and legs. "Though, I am still kind of hungry" A playful grin spread across her lips as she leaned over me, sending an excited chill down my spine. The image of her outstretched tongue was still burned in my mind and how I yearned to meet the same fate as the tiny bit of carrot. She giggled as her face suddenly shot forward, my mind raced as I decided to give a bit of a chase as her tongue slipped over her bottom lip. I stepped to the side watching as the muscle slid past me, I couldn't help but reach out my hand and feel its soft yet bumpy surface. She lifted her head up, a bit of ranch on her chin. "Hey!" She said, not expecting me to move out of the way.

"What? You wanted a free meal?" I called up, feeling my competitive side rising.

"Oh I see how it is, Though I must warn you I'm pretty crafty with my tongue" I watched weak kneed as she was able to lick the ranch from her own chin.

"I don't know I'm pretty quick" I called up again. I prepared myself as she leaned in again, I sidestepped her initial pass easily, but before I could gloat my second victory I felt something crash into my lower legs, causing me to fall backwards. I felt a heavy weight on my legs as her mouth suddenly appeared over me, she laughed, sending hot waves of air around me. The sight above me was almost too beautiful (too me at least). Her long and apparently nimble tongue rose above me, leading into a wide cavern of pink flesh and pearl white teeth. A few strands of saliva dripped from the roof of her mouth onto her wide tongue. She pressed down before sliding me forward and then upwards. She leaned her head back, leaving me stranded on the tip of her tongue. The light above illuminated her mouth even more, the pink walls glimmering brightly all the way into her throat. Her tongue started to curl inwards, the bright pink cavern darkening as her lips sealed behind me. Her tongue moved me around unlike any I had come into contact with, it curled around me and pulled me in every direction. Needless to say I was in a state of bliss as she continued to roll me around, occasionally dragging me across the roof of her mouth as she sucked all remaining traces of ranch dressing from my body. It seemed to go on for hours, which was perfectly fine for me.

Finally I saw a bright sliver of light, I watched as her tongue slid out of her mouth. Her fingers pressed down on me again, setting me back down onto the palm of her hand. "Impressed?" She said with a grin.

"You have no idea"

"I can see why people are into that, I nearly swallowed you"

"You could have if you wanted, remember I can take pretty much anything you throw at me. Trust me I have been through a lot"

"Yeah, it's just I don't know if I'm ready yet. Though feeling you in there is incredible" The rest of the day went a little differently then the rest of my clients. Most of the time the girls were pretty much living out their fantasy one role play at a time. But today it felt as if me and Kristen were sort of just hanging out. Call me gay or what ever, but it was actually nice. In a way it felt more real, an actual tiny man interacting with a giant women. When I role played, as real as they felt and seemed in the end both of us knew it wasn't actually what we were pretending it was. I was never in real danger, the women never really had ultimate power over me. But Kristen didn't seem to want that, she admitted that sometimes she liked the idea of being massive and powerful, but only when her mood called for it.

"So yeah, I guess that's why I really never got into that vore thing" She continued, it was later now the sky outside of the windows starting to turn a dark shade of blue. I was sitting on the couches arm rest next to her head as she laid stretched out before me.

"Yeah, that makes sense, I feel like it's pretty weird myself when ever I stand back and look at it. It seems kind of against nature"

"Right that too. I mean generally when you think of something eating something else it's pretty one sided, and pretty final. Food goes in, it gets digested it dies. That would go pretty much against every thing I stand for, unless of course the little guy really deserves it" She laughed.

"I could think of a few" I commented.

"But I don't think the intimate side has ever been brought up to me before, one lover exploring the other in the deepest and most literal way" She paused, her eyes flickering towards me and then straight forward again, "It sounds so much more romantic then this idea of the lesser giving their lives to the greater, to me that just sounds selfish" She rolled onto her stomach, "I want to try it"

I nearly jumped out of my skin in excitement, but I maintained a cool composure not wanting to scare her off, "Awesome" I said calmly,

She smiled and lifted me back onto her palm, whisking me through her apartment until we ended up in her bathroom. "Now shrink down smaller, I want my mouth to be a cave" She said, her voice growing in excitement.

Before complying I called up, "If you want I can grow once I'm inside, so you can really feel me in there"

"Yeah! Now, shrinky shrinky!" Something about her reminded me of Amy.

I laughed and shrank down, stopping when I saw her smile widen, "This good?" I yelled, she couldn't hear me.

"Perfect" She said, unknowingly answering my question, she lifted my clothes and set them down on the counter. I looked over my shoulder, seeing that we were standing in front of her mirror, it was strange seeing myself like this. I watched lustfully as her lips parted, her long pink tongue lulling out over her bottom lip touching down easily on the palm of her hand. I walked towards it, the round tip taller then I was. She giggled as I pressed against it, it's saliva coated surface making it easy to hold onto, as I literally stuck to it. I pulled myself upwards to where I could stand, looking up the massive flesh ramp that rose into perfectly molded mouth. She looked down at me through the mirror as I moved forward, her tongue moving horizontally so I didn't have to climb. The soft yet bumpy surface was so strange on my feet, and her breath battered me in massive humid gusts. I felt a shadow looming behind me, her flexible tongue curled towards me, she laughed as it overtook me. Once again I found myself in the blissful swirl of muscle and saliva, only this time I was much smaller and there was no thick piece of linen separating our flesh.

"Ahh" Her voice finally broke through the blackness, her mouth opening letting the white bathroom lights flood inside. I looked out to see her outstretched tongue in the mirror, I could hardly see myself lying right in the middle, strands of saliva dripping around me. "Bigger" Her slurred voice said, confusing me for a moment until I realized she was asking me to grow. I grew slowly, until she said when to stop. I was slightly larger then my original size, still fitting comfortably in the middle of her tongue. Her open lips curled in a smile before closing around me again, once again throwing me around inside of her mouth as her tongue now curled around me, rubbing me along the roof of her mouth and even at one point playfully nibbling on my mid section. When she stopped again she spoke, "Weadeh?" She managed to say as I bounced around on her tongue.

"Yeah" I called up, excited to venture deeper. Her lips closed once again, her skillful tongue tasting me one more time before sliding me deeper within. I felt my legs move out into open space right before the sudden rise of her tongue plunging me into a tube of flesh. She didn't seem to have a hard time swallowing me down as I found myself quickly engulfed into her throat.

"Wow" Her voice finally reverberated around me, "I can really feel you in there" She fell silent as I continued down, I fell into her stomach, growing slightly so I wouldn't have to fight off the liquid around me. "You're in my stomach now?" She asked.

"Yup" I called loudly.

"Oh my god! I heard that! And...oh my god I have someone in my stomach" I felt as she seemed to walk quickly through her apartment, then my surroundings suddenly became chaotic in the blackness, I dipped below the surface of the thick liquid as it shifted around me. "Oh wow I felt that" She said as I regained my footing.

"Yeah, the world soft of shifts with you in here" I said, pushing out gently against the soft wrinkled walls.

"Wow, this is too cool" She said, then barraged me with questions for the next fifteen minutes or so about what it was like. Then we fell silent, I hoped she was taking the time to truly enjoy it like I was. I soaked in the familiar sounds that I found so intoxicating while within my host. The constant beat of the heart, the gurgles and other strange noises that flowed outside of my living chambers. I could sit in here for hours just listening.

I spent around an hour inside before the question of how I would get out arose, we decided to use the old string trick that me and Amy had used, meeting some of the same hurdles but finally managing to pull me out into the bright world again. When I got out I was surprised to see she was wearing this "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" get up.

"Wow that's awesome" I said as she set me down on the bathroom counter again.

She laughed, "God I'm such a nerd, I saw it at a costume shop once and I had to buy it" And dear god was she sexy in it. Afterward we ended up pretty much where we were before she decided to swallow me. Instead now we were laying on her bed.

"So, have you ever met with a girl more then once?" She asked a few hours later.

"Other then Amy no" I said, thinking back.

"So this is sort of a one time thing, huh?" She said, I could feel a little disappointment in her voice.

"Well it doesn't have to be" I said, feeling my heart rise up as she smiled, "I mean if you wanted we could sort of do other stuff too, not just uh...this" I continued awkwardly.

"Like a date?" She pressed.

"Sure, uh I mean yeah" I blurted.

She took me by surprise as she lifted me towards her lips, pressing their soft surface around me, "I would love that" She said she drew me away, she set me down on the pillow next to her head, pulling away the covers and slipping beneath, "You're my little man now" She giggled as her head nestled next to me. And that was that. The night didn't go as far as far as I wanted, though I was happy none the less.

When Amy came to pick me up I sat down in her car without a word, she eyed me suspiciously. "No check?" She said, a smile creeping across her lips.

I remained silent, only smiling as I waved out to Kristen as we started to drive away. We rode in silence for a few minutes, Amy continued shooting grins towards me, I knew she knew. "So when is it?" She finally asked.

"What?"

"The date."

"Wednesday"

She laughed, "I'm too good. I knew this one would be the one, I should probably start a dating site, I could match people on picture alone"

"I'm sure" I sighed, leaning back into the seat.

"Well you know what this means" She said with a grin.

"What's that?"

"You're mine for the night"

"I'm kinda exhausted" I mumbled.

"Does it sound like I care? Now shrink down for me"

I laughed, and not too reluctantly complied, preparing myself for what would turn out to be the last time I would experience Amy in her fullness. It was sort of bitter sweet for both of us, the end of an era. Though to this day I still regularly see Amy, Kristen even watched her swallow me once. Needless to say I didn't have much to complain about in life. Having a real girl friend again sort of set my sights back on a real career, I ended up going into micro biology (go figure), and yes one day I planned on revealing my ability to the world. And that's all you're going to get out of me, in fact I've probably told you too much as it is
End Notes:
Okay I lied, this is not the last chapter....I'm sure you want to hear about all the other ladies before Kelsey...I will start posting those later.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1932