Awakening by amanda
Summary:

maybe i should remove this one don't think this forum is suitable for this tale....its ..to tame i feel....need time to decide so may not post any more chapters until i have decided...xx Amanda. MMMM maybe not lol think my wicked minds going to turn this a bit nasty yummy yummy in my tummy xx


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 12067 Read: 144913 Published: March 27 2011 Updated: May 11 2013

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

5. Chapter 5 by amanda

6. Chapter 6 by amanda

7. Chapter 7 by amanda

8. Chapter 8 by amanda

9. Chapter 9 by amanda

10. Chapter 10 by amanda

11. Chapter 11 by amanda

12. Chapter 12 by amanda

13. Chapter 13 by amanda

14. Chapter 14 by amanda

15. Chapter 15 by amanda

16. Chapter 16 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda
Awakening.

Chapter one


She sat on her bed cross legged he stared at her in disbelief at the words spoken of a new beginning, his brain struggling to believe what was being said. He was transfixed a living thing caught in a web of mystery, he was captivated he wanted…needed to know more as the story unfolded, her words flowed through the air. He listened intently a whiling participant the blonde haired beauty beckoned him to sit before continuing.

She was eleven years old long hair ending just above her curvy buttocks, her eyes a deep blue, a very attractive girl with a curvy figure and intoxicating personality. She was every boys fairytale she had no shortage of admirers but it was Lukas who she chose to spend her time with, They had grown up together he secretly adored her to although he never allowed his feelings to get in the way of their friendship, this was a boy/girl relationship they were to young to be any thing else. They had played together since childhood no one was closer to her than Lucas was and all the other boys knew it.

Samantha had never shown Lucas any boy girl affection he was her friend and was treated with respect as he did her the line never crossed between them.

She would share her secrets with him even the dark ones that only two girls would speak of, she felt comfortable in his presence and knew he could be trusted. She also knew that he would do anything to please her, she could tell him any thing even personal stuff because she knew he would never say anything, she was the only thing in his world.

He was unaware at the changes she was under going the physical one’s were obvious to him, he had noticed her shape changing, her breasts were getting bigger and her shape had become very curvy. Her bum protruded more it was fuller her hips had become slimmer, she wore dresses now rather than her raggy old jeans and loose tops, she refused to play the usual rough and tumble games, he missed this it was his only chance to hold her close with out her knowing the thoughts dancing in his head.

She on the other hand was maturing in many other ways; she was intelligent and focused many years ahead of her childhood friend, her body was changing at an accelerated rate. She had already started her periods something she had taken great delights in sharing with Lucas, she was so proud that it had happened made her feel like a woman at last.

But there were other things happening to her at a slower more controlled pace, but just as far reaching and intense as all the normal things that every child male or female went through during puberty.

Samantha was becoming much more aware of these changes as each day passed, she had the dreams first …they were so real to her she would wake up her underwear wet from the fluids leaking from her vagina,this scared her at first but she soon realised with a mothers helping hand what was happening to her and would look forward to the dreams.

She did not understand them because it always seemed like she was the unknown thing carrying out the act, she was seeing the results from her own minds eye this was the most exciting thing about them. She would get aroused whilst asleep her fingers between her legs rubbing against her erect clitoris her other hand teasing her pert breasts coaxing immature attempts to orgasm from her hairy sex , her underwear wet from the clear liquid being forced from her body whilst carrying out the act in her dream filled state.

She asked her mother if these dreams were a normal thing for a girl to have, her mother reassured her knowing look in her eye. The untold future already written waiting for the moment when the fire inside her beautiful daughter’s body would burst into life the furnace demanding to be fed a need that would alter her for ever, knowledge is a powerful tool to deliver the poison of a black heart.
Chapter 2 by amanda

CHAPTER TWO

He sat there listening intently she was the light an attraction he could not escape from a moth’s fragile existence hanging in fates weighting scales of unknown outcomes. She was fascinating her voice echoed through his being teasing him washing against his shoreline removing any doubts he may have had about his reason for being here. It lingered there deep inside his mind the door slowly closing sealing it away from him, she was there opening new one’s allowing feelings to escape that he had locked away many years ago. She teased answers from him he felt at ease she whispered words of comfort soon her spell would be cast and he would belong to her his memory routinely wiped away with out feeling the anguish of a loved one lost to this world .

Her thoughts were now clear Lucas was to be her first a gift from him to her she chose him because she knew he wanted her to, a privilege bestowed upon the boy, a man never to suffer life’s trauma’s, he would exist no more. A date already planned her friend soon to belong to her in a way that only she would know of, butterflies danced inside her tummy.

She was practiced in the art of deception men are whiling victims easily led sex playing its part. She was wet her desire to take away another’s future grew stronger ,she moaned her lips a deep red her breathing shallow the excitement building deep within her sex, her scent was strong it filled the air he smiled the knowledge of his years giving him the reason. he to was aroused by this creature sitting in front of him ,her eyes sparkled like the blue of a tropical sea. he studied her taking in her curves the black lace of her bra visible through her blouse supporting her rounded breasts, her bare legs crossed the short skirt clinging to them hiding her sex from his view.

She was eager to feed but wanted to play with her toy before she revealed the true reason for his existence, he was a play thing to her, she was emotionless when it came to feeding time it would end in the same way for the prey.


The sun rose early this day of all days her thoughts only what was soon to come to pass, her mother could see the expectant look in her eyes. She knew that before the sun set on this day there would be one less in this world, she smiled to herself excited that her little girl was about to be transformed for ever into a thing of beauty with a deadly secret shared only with the chosen ones. Samantha went into the bathroom she skipped breakfast once again she had not been able to keep any food down only liquids; she sat on the loo to pee. She felt the urge to pass a stool her waste fell into the stained water below she giggled how the hell she managed to pooh every day when she not eaten any thing of substance beat her. She wiped away the smelly excrement and jumped into the shower, she felt dirty so made sure her privates were given a thorough wash, she grinned to herself soon she would feel her friends body sliding out between the curvy cheeks of her bum.

Her words were alien to him was this reality why was she telling him these fantasies, he guessed she must be in her twenties, maybe she was mixed up…crazy even and yet he wanted to hear more never leave her. Her words rolled of her tongue a whisper in the darkness teasing the mind he wanted more needed to know the answer hear the end of this deluded fantasy.

Chapter 3 by amanda
CHAPTER THREE


He felt strange the rustling from the corner a distraction the whimpering only now known to him, he turned his head to see what was there. It hung on an invisible thread clothed in white a thing no real shape, as he stared it moved a life within, he felt her brush against his skin her perfume lingered and yet he did not see her get up, she was sprawled across the bed she smiled at him no rush times hand her plaything.

She dried herself her favourite white dress hung on her wardrobe door her lacy white bra and knickers on her fluffy pillow next to two teddy bears, she wanted to be clean in every way for the days entertainment. She had already spoken to Lucas he had been sworn to secrecy the hint of a sexual act all that was needed a lingering kiss on the lips a wandering hand on an immature boys penis enough to convince him. He was a whiling participant in a game where only one winner was allowed to breath the air around us feel the warmth of a mid day sun. She was going to take her time he was her first an experiment she was aware of her immaturity it would be painful for him practice required many times to master the act…this excited her she fingered her sex her orgasm made her feel light headed, she wiped herself clean the tissue wet from her pleasure. She pulled her panties up covering her curvy cheeks the slit of her sex visible through the material of her underwear she was aroused her labia full pealed back against her hairy mound. She leaked her lips wet from the lube seeping from the inner walls a preparation for sex with a male, only this male would not see a mothers smile hear a fathers voice watch a sun set or a moon rise high in the sky, his world would end this day only sorrow would remain at the loss of a son.

He was torn the thing in the corner of the room a distraction, he was curious he knew that sound something had sparked a memory deep inside his brain, she giggled he looked at her pretty face. Innocence in her eyes she had the knowledge an end to the story, the beginning of a new chapter, she held the key but where was the lock to be opened, he was perplexed.



She looked at her self in the mirror her hair hung down over her shoulders no make up needed, she felt sexy and looked it Lucas was so lucky to be bestowed with this gift, her first would always be remembered the rest …a fading memory a need that had to be fed, the ending the same a stain in her underwear a headstone of waste.

Lucas was waiting for her an excited grin on his face she smiled at him poor boy was going to be disappointed, although she did not really know herself what the day would bring she was after all very aroused her brain already re-enacting each stage of her dream. She smiled to herself everything was déjŕ vu it was as if her dreams were a rehearsal for today’s event if so then she was going to enjoy reliving her dreams but this time it would actually happen, this really made her wet. She wanted to finger herself so badly her pussy ached her tummy jumped she was so horny, god this was exciting for her, Lucas a whiling participant in an age old ritual, the knowledge not yet his.
Chapter 4 by amanda
CHAPTER FOUR


Her desire to continue was strong, uncontrollable a furnace that once lit could never be sated, forged from a by gone age of discovery. a heritage that had existed since the beginning of time, hidden from view waiting for the moment to arrive primitive at first, guile and cunning all that was needed to feed on the unwary.
She would discover many new ways to feed upon her victims some were gentle whilst others involved pain and suffering, her moods would dictate her needs the chosen ones would all end up as her waste.

Lucas held her hand a boyish grin on his face innocence in his eye’s she would change that forever the creature within soon to be released his body her prize to be savoured. she kissed him on his cheeks her mouth seeking out his lips a willing tongue soon inside tasting her meal she was excited her stomach moaned at her to be given the sustenance beside her.


He did not see her move she hung from the object in the corner of the room nimble fingers tearing a hole in the top the head now given freedom to see its surroundings. He recognised the face he tried to speak but was unable to, the youth had fear in his expressions Samantha turned facing away from the frightened teenager her skirt fell lazily across her stomach her black panties in full view her curvaceous cheeks wrapped in lacy cotton, she smelt of sex the aroma filled the air, she smiled at him. The boy tried to speak her legs wrapped around the head eager to mark her prey she rubbed her damp slit against its face the warm breath tickled her hairy mound, she moaned loudly her fluids seeped from her an eager tongue now licked at her gusset tasting her sex.

He watched his penis erect his desire to fuck this girl greater than ever he stared in awe at the scene before him his penis in her mouth she licked at it tasting him her legs held the head fast until she orgasmed her knickers damp from her pleasure her mouth filled with the semen from her prisoner, she swallowed it eagerly. He was fascinated the object remained still no movement except from what was contained within it, the bottom half a leg hung from the silken bag she turned her head her deep blue eyes stared at him, she licked it slowly her tongue removing the skin with ease the youth screamed out in pain. She turned away a satisfied grin on her face pleasure at the pain inflicted, the heel of her shoe pushed into the screaming boys mouth to muffle his pitiful cries for help.

The room was filled with another aroma, flesh turned soft an eager mouth soon to strip it away whilst her victim squirmed beneath her, an angry face staring helpless at the pain being suffered, and the knowledge now his. She was feline her movements flowed like water she tore strips of the soft meat away revealing the bones hidden away inside it was slow and deliberate the meal being savored the suffering enjoyed an age old ceremony performed in the cruelest manner. She ate every thing nothing remained below the knee an empty space the boy sobbed his mouth only now given freedom to cry.

Anger welled up inside a new strength given the adrenaline cursed through his body, he tore at his invisible bonds breaking them. She was upon him her long finger nails dug deep into his skin her weight holding him in place whilst new thread was added to strengthen what was there. he screamed at her to release the boy tears of pain run down his face he was helpless his futile attempt to break free had failed. She stood on his legs triumphant he stared up at her, she was inches from his face the smell of urine strong it stung his nostrils, she lifted her skirt and moved forward he felt no weight now she seemed to float there her legs open she rubbed her damp underwear against his face, he licked at the lacy panties eager to taste her sex.

It was a game of death to her some were spared the ordeal but today she wanted, needed to satisfy her inner desire to feed on the unwilling see the terror in their eyes the hopelessness in their situation, the love of a father unto a son is bond shared only with each other.
Chapter 5 by amanda
CHAPTER FIVE


The sun warmed their skin they walked silently towards the wooded area near their home
They had played here many times when they were young. Lucas always looked out for her even then; he doted on her she felt guilty at what she intended doing to him her conscious and the feeling of love grew stronger within her. It was a short walk to them now funny how everything is different when you grow older a small place amongst the trees to a little girl and boy would be a palace to them or a castle made of wood. I giggled to myself at this thought.

We reached place of their dreams it was filled with bluebells an open field with clumps of trees scattered all around little islands to a young imagination , it was one of these wooded area’s that we had spent our summers in playing games together. my mind played back these memories to me i smiled at him, the battle in my head already beginning.

I squeezed his hand tightly i felt safe with him beside me. I had already prepared the place spent many hours alone there, it felt right then but now a new feeling had crept inside of me. One that was alien. My primal urge slipped into the shadows once again. We sat together the circle of trees and shrubs hiding us from view, i kissed him the tap was opened my love for him set free. Lucas was not to be the first he was special, we made love that morning slow and passionate we had become one a future waiting to be written.

Hours had passed the youth in corner whimpered tears of hopelessness run down his face, it was only now did he realise who the girl was, she had changed, her hair now a deep blonde her eyes were the deepest blue. His mind drifted back to that day.

Jonathon and his four friends had watched her many times preparing this place they wondered why?...it was only on this day that the reason became apparent to them all, they watched them making love, he remembered Andrews comment


"Let’s beat the shit out of that smart arse and fuck his girl friend"

We were off our heads on drink and drugs it sounded like a good idea to us after all no one knew they were all out here. it was easy five against two one a girl. four of us set about Lucas whilst i grabbed Samantha, i couldn’t wait to get my cock into her, she screamed at me to stop but. I kept on until satisfied, one of the others then took my place we all had our turn with her. Lucas moaned his body beaten black and blue by the others, I was afraid he looked in a bad way so I urged the others to leave them both there.


We were left there like animals to suffer, I fell asleep it was dark I could hear music playing I woke up cold the memories filled my sight I relived it all over again. Lucas where was he I scrambled across the wet ground to where he lay, it was deathly silent. I touched his hand he was so cold, the music played its tune again I searched through his clothes to find his mobile. It was his mum I told her where we were and what had happened, when the police arrived I was holding my Lucas in my arms, he was dead.



Samantha turned to face him the knowledge now hers she smiled at him the terror written in his expression, she walked towards the man sitting in the chair and lifted him easily and placed it next to the boy. Both now faced the open door the lavatory framed in the window, she walked inside and lifted her skirt, she rolled her knickers down her thighs and sat open legged in front of them both. They could see everything she urinated first and then pushed out the waste from the leg she had consumed earlier, Jonathon sobbed she was tormenting him. It was only then did he realise this youth was one of the five who had desecrated her so badly. She wiped away her excrement never taking her eye’s of the boy, she smiled at him.
Chapter 6 by amanda

CHAPTER SIX

Samantha pulled her knickers up and turned away to look at the remains of Jonathon’s lower leg, she grinned to herself before flushing it away. She sauntered over to the two men a smile on her face.

“Well Jonathon I must admit you are far tastier than your four friends were, I am enjoying eating you it must be very stressful for you watching your body being eaten bit by bit.I’m hungry again now I’m afraid so I think I shall eat a little more from your carcass.”

He begged her not to fear in his expression he sobbed relentlessly as he watched Samantha open up another hole in his silken prison. She pulled his left arm out holding it up to her nose.

“MMM you smell delicious I am going to enjoy you soo much Jonathon.”

With that she licked his fingers and hand the aroma of flesh dissolving once again filled the air, she tore at his fingers with sharp teeth pulling soft flesh and bone into her hungry gape. He screamed out in pain Samantha chewed up the meat and bone, she lifted her skirt and pulled her soiled under wear down and stuffed them into the screaming mouth.

“There eat my dirty knickers silly man I want to eat you in peace; you are supposed to be the stronger sex aren’t you.”

She laughed at him and then continued to gorge on the living flesh before her, he looked on helplessly, unable to prevent the sobbing youth. He knew this young man’s life would end in the cruellest way, eaten alive whilst they all looked on.

Time was taken to eat her meal she was in no hurry he wasn’t going any where except into her belly, he squirmed and moaned as Samantha tore away the flesh and bone. The sound of bone being chewed into powder emanated around the room.

She belched loudly her stomach now filled with fresh meat an empty space where an arm used to be was all that was left. She was practiced in the art of keeping them alive until the very end, the meat needed to be fresh otherwise the taste would become unpleasant to her. He would be eaten in another two sittings the screaming head would be near the end of the meal she enjoyed eating the staring eyes it turned her on knowing that it could see whilst being eaten. She rubbed her hairy slit satisfaction of another kind now needed, she turned to the man sitting beside her she tore at his trousers until his penis was visible, she was strong an eager mouth sucked on the limp organ bringing it to life. He hated himself for it but she was so beautiful her perfume filled his senses her blonde hair smelt of roses he responded to her attention his sperm soon filled her mouth, she moaned with pleasure at the gift of man. Samantha stood up and straddled him his cock already seeking out her sex it slipped into the tight slit she moaned loudly taking it all inside with ease, she pulled on it her long finger nails dug into his shoulders as she extracted her pleasure from him, it was surreal.

She fucked him over and over he licked at her wet slit his warm tongue probing the inner walls of her sex, she was insatiable his trousers wet from her cum, his penis was raw the skin red and worn Samantha pulled away satisfied his erect cock slid out a loud slurping sound came from below her as her lube and his spunk was being sucked out of her sex.
She smiled at him beads of sweat on her fore head hours had passed by.

“Mmm I enjoyed that I am going to enjoy you a lot more a little later, you are very big I like that its always more enjoyable to fuck a big cock. Oh dear poor little Jonathon I am hungry again now sex always gives me an appetite, think I’ll eat the other leg and arm for my tea, yummy yummy more of Jonathon’s going into my tummy.”

He stared at her the horror written in his expression, she ate from his body once again, slowly, choosing the nicest pieces of meat to eat first before finishing off her meal. She tore away the rest of the silken bag leaving the invisible strands to hold the torso in place, she laughed.

“Oh dear you do look funny like that Jonathon no arms or legs only a screaming head and meaty cock on a chubby torso left for me to eat.”

She turned and sat on the toilet and urinated both men looked on questions and the reasons behind this nightmare tugged at his logic, how could such a creature so beautiful exist to this world, was this a dream would they both wake up soon. He pinched at his skin trying to wake himself from this world of pain,

she was before him he looked up to her he had so many questions he mouthed the words to her but his voice had been taken. He cried he felt so lost and helpless soon the boy would be gone his body inside another’s they were food to this thing that looked like a woman, was it ever a woman did it ever have a childhood. From what she had said it seemed normal to him if so then how had she become this animal that fed on the human flesh.


Chapter 7 by amanda
CHAPTER SEVEN

Samantha stood up her hairy sex in view she removed her clothes turning away from both men to shower, her firm buttocks and slim waistline looked inviting to them both. She wrapped a pink towel around her body shielding it from view.
She walked into another room they could hear the sound of casters on the floor; she pushed an old mirror framed in decorative wood into the room, placing it in front of them. Jonathon stared at the reflection. Samantha walked up to him smiling her sharp nails made short work of the silken sack.

"Well Jonathon what do you think of your new look? I should have been a plastic surgeon I’m very good at remodelling the male body"

She laughed at him despair in his eyes no arms with which to fight back with no legs to take flight on.

She looked to the man sitting beside her and smiled; she turned his chair around and then lay on her bed sleep needed to digest her meal.
his mind drifted back trying to understand his role in her game of death, a reason hidden away from sight, a painful past a vendetta of death nearing its end.

she slept for hours Jonathon’s eyes red from tears his lips cracked and dry, they talked about past events each trying to find answers and give her reasons to stop. he relived that day and the subsequent trial. The barrister representing them was the best, money no object a fathers love needed to prevent a prison sentence. he bought them all freedom no justice this day, only the guilty.

It was late Samantha opened her eyes she yawned she needed to pee, both of them were asleep, she stood up her towel fell to the floor she licked her lips. Jonathon stirred a faint smile on his red face he turned his head she stared back at him emotionless. she sat on the toilet to pee the liquid from his body the source, she wiped herself lazily.

"I’m hungry again Jonathon."

She smiled at him.

"I’m very hungry this time i think i need to eat you all up this time Jonathon, mm I’m excited look my hands are shaking."

The sound of voices woke the man beside him, he looked around bleary eyed. Samantha stood before him naked she lifted him of the chair and hung him from the high ceiling above the mirror.

"You will get a better view from there and besides you will not get in my way whilst I’m eating my meal."

Samantha lay on the ground below Jonathon’s torso she giggled to her self, they watched has her body grew in size filling the large room ,her lips brushed against Jonathon’s buttocks an eager tongue licked his skin, he screamed out to her.

"no no please no please not like this please i beg you ,I’ll do anything I beg you please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry please let me live."

She grinned at him her lips kissed his skin soft and warm her tongue tasting the meat; she picked up the mirror and put it onto her breasts.

"i want you to watch me eat you all up Jonathon look into the mirror it will be exciting for you i promise."

Samantha slowly raised her head her mouth opened perfect teeth waiting patiently to tear away the flesh. He cried out knowing that his life would end inside her this day.

saliva covered his skin the smell of flesh filled the air it burned he writhed about in agony trying to move his helpless body away from the hungry mouth now licking and tasting his flesh. The sound of bone being crushed filled the air Jonathon screamed out to her to stop invisible arms thrashed about, the man looked on in horror as she slowly worked her way up the terrified youths body chewing at it she moaned with pleasure.

"mmm"

time was taken to allow the meal to witness its end the screaming head the last piece to be eaten. She belched loudly rubbing her tummy slowly.

"oooh that was very tasty mmm i wish i could eat him all over again fresh meat is soo tasty, never mind i still have you to eat."

He was ashen with fear the realization of her words played back to him she smiled at him her stomach bulged from the large meal now being digested she reached out pulling him free he squirmed trying to break free from her grip, Samantha’s hands shook her excitement barely contained, she slid his body between her labia and pushed his head against her clitoris. she was wet from the pleasure of her meal his feet brushed against her hole she slid him inside her his head pressed firmly against her nub, she pulled on him pushing his face hard against her eager sex until she came.

"uuuh that was lush mmmm a tasty meal and another to satisfy me below, oooh i love men you are so useful to me, I can fuck with you or just use you to fuck and then i get to eat you mmm yummy."

Samantha wrapped his body in silk and then tossed him onto her bed and fell asleep whilst she digested her food.
Chapter 8 by amanda
CHAPTER EIGHT


He tried to break free from his prison but it was elastic and strong movement allowed but limited, he was hot and exhausted both physically and mentally. The horror he had witnessed played back to him prodding his eye balls from deep within him, sleep took control.

Samantha woke up she needed to pee her bladder ached from the pressure, her meal gone from her stomach her size now normal once again, she sat open legged on the toilet her strong smelling urine sprayed against the porcelain she laughed to herself the water now stained a dark yellow.

“Poor Jonathon I’ve turned you into pee and poo wish you was still here I want to eat you all over again mm you tasted delicious I shall always remember that look of horror on your face it was such a big turn on for me, made me cum lots.”

She wiped herself and then laid beside the sleeping man wrapped her arms and legs around her meal until sleep once again stole her away.

Night crept in taking away the light the room now filled with dark shadows he opened his eyes, his arms free to move her soft skin against his nakedness. His penis erect pressed against her stomach, she groaned turning away from him. She changed position pressing her sex against it willing him to push it inside her, she was wet his hard cock pressed against her entrance, it was tight. She pulled on it her tight tunnel tugged at the hood she was demanding he smelt of sex her sticky fluids coated his skin Samantha kept him inside her until she was satisfied.

He turned to face her empty space? Where had she gone the room was silent, nothing?

He stood up his eyes only now getting customised to the darkness, she was nowhere he searched the room he fumbled around trying to find a light switch, and the brightness caused him to blink. He searched the wet room the pungent smell of urine stung his nostrils he peered into the toilet bowl the water stained a deep yellow, bits of skin floating on the surface the remains of Jonathon’s body, why had she allowed him this freedom?.
He was naked the room felt cool he shivered his clothes were folded neatly in a pile beside the large bed, the rips in his trousers gone he scratched his head. Was this a dream had he imagined it all, the fear crept over his skin his brain replayed the event back to him? He dressed quickly and found the door way to freedom; he pulled it towards to him unsure of what may lay in waiting on the other side?

The long corridor went on forever in both directions sunlight beamed down through large windows, the air smelt stale it reminded him of childhood days sitting in dreary lessons at his old boarding school. Boarding school this thought sparked another memory his thoughts drifted backwards in time to a past life forgotten, he stopped as he tried to decipher the images dancing behind his eye’s a veil of secrecy being gently lifted a truth needing to be revealed.

He forced his legs to take flight he ran to his right the air felt stale dust tickled his nostrils disturbed by frantic feet trying to escape the unknown thing haunting his memories. He found himself in a large entrance hall doors to his left and right, a grand entrance in the centre, he stared at the high ceiling. The air felt fresh here a cool breeze tickled his nostrils the hairs on his exposed arms moved with invisible fingers teasing the skin, he looked around ….nothing …he headed for the door. The warmth of a sun greeted him he did not look back the open courtyard his escape route from an impending death freedom at last.
Chapter 9 by amanda
CHAPTER NINE

The large circular forecourt opened out onto plush lawned verges flower beds filled with colour the scent of pollen tickled his nose. he looked back at the imposing building. The windows stared at him numerous eyes watching his movements, he could feel her smell her perfumed skin



He ran to his left the tall ornate hedges masking his escape, his heart beat loudly hammering away at his ribs beads of perspiration ran down his face, her voice calling out to him.

"Peter,Peter please don’t be afraid i am only teasing you"

The long fingers of fear ran down his spine images danced in his head she was stalking him from afar, he could sense her presence, but how where was she. he stopped the grass ended abruptly water washed against his shoes a cool breeze kissed his cheeks, the shoreline stretched for miles.
He fell to his knees exhausted; tears of hopelessness ran down his face.

"hello"
he looked up there he stood he recognised the face,

"Andrew"

"How do you know my name"

"I ...where am I"?

Andrew looked at him a puzzled expression on his face.

"we are beside the sea Samantha’s over there come on lets go lie with her she will be wondering where you have been”.

He felt the fear rising in the pit of his stomach, what game was this how this was possible. he walked over to where she lay.

"Where did you go to, there is lots more to see i don’t want you missing anything, please sit beside me."

She patted the golden sand next to where she lay.

she was tanned her toned body shimmered from the oil Andrew was now rubbing into her skin the smell of coconut oil filled the air.

"Andrew dig a hole for me please make it quite deep, I need to go to the toilet and rid my body of Jonathon’s waste"

Andrew used his hands to scoop out the fine sand it was warm from the suns rays, Samantha gestured him to move away she pulled at her pink bikini bottoms and rolled them down her thighs, she squatted over the open hole. Making sure she faced peter her thighs apart he could hear the sound of her urine puddling in the hole and the wispy steam rising between her athletic legs he stared at her she moaned loudly.
.
"ooh i think Jonathon’s being troublesome my stools are a little harder than usual i cannot get him to leave silly boy i have finished with him now."

She sighed as the large piece of digested flesh and bone slowly eased its way out between her curvy cheeks, time was needed until she was done the hole now full of steaming excrement and urine from her spent meal.


"aaah that’s much better peter ,i needed to make a bit more room for my other treat ."

She smiled at him turning her attention to the scrawny youth lying beside him.

She instructed Andrew to clean her and fill in the hole to mask the smell.

He did so without question and then lay beside her once more unaware of his fate.

Samantha stood next to peter no words were shared only a knowledge of another’s end she massaged his shoulders he was tense her attention needed , time passed by, the air was cool against their skin, her stomach moaned at her to be fed, she turned to Andrew eating on her mind.

He watched as she grew in size once more Andrew stared at her in disbelief his mind now allowed to remember his reason for being here, she pulled his trunks down and lifted the struggling man up to her face.

"he soddomised me its time he felt the pain that I still feel only his will be short lived whilst mine will be with me until my last breath, i shall do the same to his body, allow him to understand my sorrow ."

With that she pushed a large clear plastic tube against his anus turning slowly to allow its entry into his body, he screamed out in pain. She then bite into both legs her enlarged incisors injecting her digestive juices into the struggling body, she repeated this along his torso. Andrew moaned loudly his body swelling up as the acidic fluid started to turn flesh and bone into a soft paste, he writhed in agony as Samantha sucked greedily on the tube, and his skin moved as his living flesh was being sucked out. Peter watched in horror the multi colured liquid being sucked up the tube the boys body started to collapse as she drank from it. only a screaming head left his brain unaware that life no longer existed below, his eye balls disappeared inside the shrinking head until only an empty bag of skin remained. Samantha moaned loudly.

"mmm he was delicious peter they have been such satisfying meals revenge is a dish to be enjoyed, ooh i want to eat him all over again."

No words could express how he felt, she was callous and calculated no emotions other than the enjoyment from a spent meal, she lay beside him and placed him onto her stomach and fell asleep his future still unknown the reasons for being a part of this horror yet to be revealed.
Chapter 10 by amanda


CHAPTER TEN

her rhythmic breathing and the gurgling emanating from within her bulging stomach was soothing, he knew he was safe from harm for now at least her hunger for revenge sated, his future secure for now.
Hours passed by quickly the cold fingers of night stroked his naked skin; she was no where in sight he stood up the sky filled with a million eyes looking down on him from the heavens. he dressed hurriedly fear once again urging him on.

The air felt cold, an unknown sea washed against the shoreline the night was still he wandered aimlessly a pale moon lighting his way. he headed for what looked like lights in the distance, as he drew nearer he could see the little houses in the seaside town. The sound of voices he sighed, people safety in numbers he thought, a chance to explain escape even from this unknown reality.
He opened the rustic door the pub was dimly lit Edwardian a large open hearth in the centre the warm embers dancing to the music from the jukebox, he entered unnoticed the gabble of people engrossed in their own company except for one, he was fearful he stared at him recognition in his look. He headed for him the boy turned away grabbing his coat to leave, he had answers he headed him of. He asked the girl behind the bar the name of this idyllic place, she stared back at as if he did not exist. he walked over to a group of men drinking together, none of them moved or looked to where he was standing, he spoke to them but not one of them acknowledged his presence was he invisible to them all, the young man stood in the door way gesturing him to follow. He was the only one who knew he was there, they left the crowded bar together.

"We must leave here Samantha will come looking for us soon, she will need to eat again and we are on her menu."

The questions demanding answers flooded his subconscious; at last he had found another with information about this strange enigma hiding in the guise of a girl called Samantha.

"What do you know of her? My knowledge is limited; I have only witnessed what she is capable of."

"Not now we have to hide from her."

They made their way out of town it was dark the narrow lanes and high hedgerows masking them from sight. No words were spoken a common goal sought by both, survival, they walked all night a dawn sky now lit their way.

"Its now we are in danger she sleeps at night, well she always used to although she is unpredictable."

Peter needed to know more so he urged the youth to stop; he did so reluctantly once they found some cover under a low bridge.

"Ok i need answers i know that she was raped by you all and that she isn’t human"

He laughed.

"She is human! well kind of, but a different strain; not sure when it happened but she is the same she and others like her evolved differently. Yes i know its wacky but believe me Samantha is not like any woman I know."

"yes yes i know that much I’ve seen what she does to someone and the changes she goes through, never seen anything like it except in a horror movie."

The youth unzipped the back pack and offered peter a pie, he was hungry the meal a welcome gift.

"Why didn’t those people know i was there i was stood in front of them and yet they did not see me."

Ryland smiled.


"They could see you just afraid like me its her world we are in now, she has grown more powerful she is mysterious the changes in her are excelarating, who knows what she is capable of. I am afraid i know my life will end inside of her, I am the last. Joseph was the lucky one when we heard that the attorney who had represented us had been found dead, well what was left of him the door to his office was  was locked from the inside, a pile of clothes by his desk. They never solved it.

We knew on the day she came for Joseph' he was high on drugs again only this time the stupid bastard over dosed, we were trying to wake him up when she arrived. No one heard a thing she was just there!! she was dressed in a white top and black leggings, she smelt of perfume.

She pushed us aside and screamed at Joseph to wake up but he was half dead by then too late for him, he died not long after she arrived, Christ she went mad ripped him to pieces with her nails think he got of lightly lucky bastard. She turned to us she had blood all over clothes I can still remember that look in her eye’s, we were next it scared the shit out of me. We all ran didn’t look back she just stood there watching us laughing at us, she knew then we had no way of escaping her. She’s taken Jonathon and Andrew hasn’t she? “

Peter lowered his head the pain written in his eyes.

“Yes she killed them both in front of me, we must kill her before she kills us, I’m unsure of my reason for being here? Do you know why?.”




Chapter 11 by amanda

Chapter eleven

she stirred the aching in her bladder now getting too much to bear, she kicked the quilt of, her musky smells now given freedom.

She sat on the edge of her bed half asleep she was tired she walked over to the ornate loo and rolled her panties down her legs to pee, the gusset was stained from her sex.
Her period was due soon the sticky discharge around her hairy entrance had a strong sexy smell!, her urine stained the water a dirty yellow the last of her spent meal now gone from her body only a small part of him used to add some weight to her curvy figure. She stood up a shower needed to wash away the strong odours.
No need to hurry the day was long Samantha knew where they were she was hiding away inside their minds eye; she knew everything that was needed to guide her to the dining table. They were lost to this world time would be taken by her, the last two revenge would be savoured a treat to be enjoyed; they meant nothing to her, food and pleasure the knowledge of their reasons for being chosen enough, justice done in the cruellest manner.

The warm water soothed her skin the jets from the shower head teased sensations from her breasts she squeezed her nipples with one hand the other rubbing her clitoris time was taken to enjoy her body she loved feeling her fingers deep inside her sex, she moaned loudly as her orgasms rippled through her being.
She washed her herself below her wiry hairs sticky from her discharge, the strong jets of hot water probed her inner lips it felt good. Tingling sensations rippled through her body as she used the shower head to tease herself, she was very sensitive every movement sent waves of pleasure to her brain, her nipples reacting to her touch, her milky cum run lazily down her inner thighs. She leaned against the tiles her legs weak from her pleasure.


“Mmm that felt good ooh just the thought of seeing them together excites me, poor things are going to end up as a pile my poo”.

She laughed to herself.

 

She wrapped a towel around her curves Samantha liked feeling fresh and clean, she was constantly aroused at this time of the month sex always in her thoughts, pleasure needed to satisfy her needs.
Peter and Ryland were the object of her desires,they were to be used up she moaned loudly the urge to use their bodies to gain pleasure from grew stronger.
Her heart beat wildly in her chest in anticipation, the suffering would be prolonged.

The sunlight flooded her bedroom a lazy mist hung over the meadow, Samantha chose the underwear she wanted them to see her in,  a bright clean colour was chosen for them, dashing pink lacy knickers and a matching bra, a cotton dress lined with a transparent petticoat ending just above her knees, she brushed her long hair and tied it into a pony tail.


Flat shoes finished her look; she looked a picture perfect eye candy for any man, time now for her playtime, sexy fun and a meal provided to feed her pleasure. She stood in front of her mirror her pink under wear just visible through the material of her summer dress; it was time for her to continue the game of death.









Chapter 12 by amanda
CHAPTER TWELVE

The air felt cool a stream gurgled at them under the low bridge where they had decided to seek refuge, child hood memories of summer days paddling in the brook near his house taunted him .peter studied the bedraggled man his clothes well worn, his eyes sunken into a pale skull the track marks on his arms visible scars from years of drug abuse, every one had a story to tell justification for the path chosen. He wondered what had happened to this man to change the innocence of a child into this gaunt figure.

"we must go she will be coming for us soon you will be next of that i am sure you are here for a reason, from what i was able to find out about these bitches this is weird shit. She is acting unusual that’s why they have stayed hidden away for so long, devious, just like the saying goes mate. a woman scorned and all that shit, its the fucking cruellest thing on earth a pissed of female so they say."

He grinned at him cockily Peter wasn’t convinced he was fearful of her, the terror taking its toll on a body abused by its owner.

He stood up impatient to leave the nervous tension written in his eyes, he gestured to peter to follow.

They followed the stream the air tasted fresh the smell of the woods teased their senses, Ryland knew this area well it had been a while since he had been here but not much had changed. the narrow lane shrouded by trees seemed a good route to take to avoid her, he didn’t see the veil of silken thread until he had walked in to it, it clung to him a million fingers held him fast.

"oh fuck the clever bitch get me of this thing, come on its alive please mate don’t let her get me no she can’t fucking win never where are you Sam "

Peter stood their helpless he watched as the thread wrapped itself around the screaming body invisible fingers weaving the cocoon Ryland’s voice now muffled by the clear sack he stood next to the writhing cocoon it smelt like woman, was where did sticky thread come from.

he could hear her rhythmic breathing her warm breath kissed his cheeks she laughed at his questions.

"hello again thank you for looking after my dinner for me, i won’t eat it just yet i want to play with it first, this one’s not going to escape me like its friend"

He turned to face her not sure what to say fear in his heart, the sunlight was bright her silhouette framed by its light, her pink panties visible to him. She walked towards him a loving smile on pretty face innocence in her eyes belying a deadly reason for being here.

"Oh peter!! There is no point hiding i want you to watch my playtime see me eat this thing alive, look at it!! The pathetic creature, its body is ravaged by the chemical mixtures it’s been pushing into its veins. It’s so thin not much flesh to suck out of its skin. Mm think i shall try a different way to enjoy this one peter, you will be my guest whilst I eat from its pathetic body.

He looked into her eyes! They were filled with sorrow.

"Why are you doing this? What the hell are you Samantha? Are you human or a monster hiding away from sight?"

She held his hand her skin warm and soft little fingers held onto his.

"i am the same as you peter i bleed a heart beats within my body, I can love and be loved, hurt me and i cry its human nature that’s at fault. we are a cruel species they made me like this i was prepared to put aside this need, but they stole away my chance to live a normal life am from an age where we evolved differently, its the female that dominates this world not the males. Look to nature and you will see the answer every where."

Her voice was soothing he felt loved a strange sensation the horrors still plagued his subconscious why had she had allowed him to see this dark secret only shared among the unfortunate, they walked together no words spoken none were needed, he felt calm the meadow opened up blue bells danced to the winds invisible melodies, the sun wrapped them in a blanket. Ryland was forgotten for now she smelt of perfume he longed to kiss her.
The meadow was filled the perfume of grasses it drifted along invisible to the eye only a sensitive nose able to appreciate its aroma, memories flooded the empty space in his head no reasons yet revealed, a game played out in slow motion subtle clues to tease the mind.
Samantha was wet her knickers smelt of her sticky lubricant satisfaction needed to quell the burning in her stomach and the aching in her sex, she turned to him a longing in her eyes.
Chapter 13 by amanda

CHAPTER THIRTEEN



Birds sang their melodies crimson butterflies floated by on lacy wings he felt like a child running free, she squeezed his hand .he looked into her eyes her lips brushed against his, an eager tongue probed and prodded to gain access to the soft interior of his mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair it smelt of roses, long finger nails touched his face she pushed her breasts against his chest he lifted her up eager legs closed around his waist, she held him tightly her nails dug into his skin peter winced sharp needles to hold its prey. She bit into his lip holding it between sharp teeth until blood was drawn, soft lips sucked on the life giving fluid she tasted it moaning loudly, he was the same. the answer now hers only the sentence to be passed time enough to tease and torment them peter unaware held her close to his body, another meal waiting to be eaten her knickers wet from her visions.
They lay down on a blanket of moss Samantha sat astride him the dress pulled up around her waist her pink knickers visible to him, a lingering kiss.

"Its time peter don’t worry any more you are loved and will be loved more than words can say”

Her words drifted by unnoticed he caressed her breasts the buttons soon undone a lacy bra removed, he sucked on her nipples his penis pressed against her sex. Samantha unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his penis free, it felt huge she pulled at her knickers to allow it to enter her hairy hole she was wet her lube covered her labia ready to receive him she lowered herself onto him. His penis slid easily into her tight hole, rhythmic movements pulled his life giving sperm up the muscular tube, she moaned with pleasure her spasms pulled at peters cock making him cum once more inside her. She kissed him for the last time his ordeal now over a soul reborn the empty vessel needed for another.

She felt the warm feeling grow in her abdomen the love that was taken away could now be given to another’s future.

Her mood changed the innocent now safe from harm the guilty one soon to pay penance for the crime; justice will be done this day in its most brutal form, one to see another’s life, the love of another suffering helpless to prevent it just as she was on that fateful day.

Time was needed to prepare she sat cross legged on the soft earth her mind closed to the outside world, she weaved her web of silken thread covering Peter’s body his heartbeat slowed to a whisper a mist formed around them masking them from sight the laws of nature bent to fulfil her needs, day turned to night a full moon cast its shadows around them.

Samantha stood up the deed done by the early dawn it would be ready for the final chapter her revenge would be complete, the guilty would pay with their lives, justification enough for what she was about to do, peter an innocent needed to carry out final punishment, she left to fetch the other one they would both pay this day. Her pain soon to be shared with the others, it would be a slow and painful, death would release them from their torment.


Chapter 14 by amanda
CHAPTER FOURTEEN


Samantha prepared the area only this time it was hidden from sight the trees weaved together leaves entwined the entrance invisible to the eye, no one would disturb her this day.
she unwrapped Ryland’s body he stared at her terrified he mouthed obscenities at her Samantha laughed at him.
She then turned to the other silken cocoon she lifted it with ease and hung it from a high branch facing the abusive Ryland.

"i have a surprise for you Ryland a little reunion party for you both"

She laughed as she tore at the silken cocoon, Jonathon gasped for air his body sweaty from his hot prison.
He looked around franticly trying to work out where he was .

Ryland stared at him in disbelief!!

"What the fucks this? Your dead i watched you die? How are you here"

Jonathon looked across at his lover bemused.

"Ryland am still tripping cos if i am it sure fucking hurts."

Sweat run down his face his head was pounding he felt dizzy and sick.



Samantha sighed loudly.

"aah how sweet he’s missed you Jonathon but your not very well are you, but don’t worry it will pass very quickly, i need your body to be drug free so this little detox session should rid it of all that mess inside your veins, don’t want you giving me diarrhoea."

He tried to move the invisible thread held his arms against his naked body, no needle scars any more soon the transformation would be completed, peters flesh would be no more. Jonathon screamed at her.

"you fucking bitch i should have killed you to, when i get outta this I’m going to fuck your ass hole you slag"

Samantha glared at him her anger welled up inside she turned to Ryland long finger nails tore at his skin he cried out in pain, Jonathon screamed at her to stop.

"what’s wrong Jonathon am i hurting your bitch"

Ryland held his arm the torn skin bled through his fingers.

"how he’s dead how is he here now ,please i need to know Samantha"

She removed her dress ready they both stared at her, rounded breasts wrapped in pink, lacy knickers covered her curvy bum the triangle covering her hairy mound, she stood between them. her hands explored her curves nimble fingers stroked her skin, she moaned loudly.

"mm i am going to enjoy this soo much, but first i shall answer your question Ryland. This sad creature is your former lover Jonathon i discovered that he had a brother named peter"

She laughed the look on his face was picture.

"He was born before Jonathon she was young her husband didn’t want him he made her give him up when he was born, she never told Jonathon. She was a broken woman by the time this scum bag was born, years of abuse and drugs spawned this evil creature. the day i came for him i sensed his death so i captured his essence before it could escape into the shadows and kept it safe until i had found peter.
his flesh was needed to resurrect this sorry creature they are of the same blood line. Now i have you both all to myself.
You are pathetic the scum of this earth, as if drugs weren’t bad enough you also laughed at mother nature with your sexual deviancy, its time for you both to face justice at my hand."

Both men went quiet the information to much to take in Jonathon’s mind still filled with demons this would be his last high, his blood stream pure once more ready for Samantha to feast upon.

She sat cross legged on a tree stump waiting patiently no need to rush the hunger in her stomach could wait, this meal was going to be savoured time would be taken to enjoy the meat and gain sexual stimulation from their bodies before deaths hand intervened.
Chapter 15 by amanda

CHAPTER FIFTEEN




Samantha’s stomach gurgled she was getting very hungry both men heard it, they had talked incessantly since seeing each other again.

She stood up both turned to look, she unclipped her bra allowing her breasts freedom, her nipples already hard, she rolled her lacy knickers down her thighs, the air smelt of her sexual fluids she was turned on by what she had planned for Ryland.

"I’m hungry now its time for me to have my first meal."

They looked at each other, Jonathon innocent the knowledge not yet his, Ryland wriggled about franticly trying to break free tears run down his face. Jonathon tried to calm him down he looked around trying to find the way out but the trees surrounded them all.

Samantha grew in size, she towered above them both, Jonathon was tall nearly six foot in height Samantha looked to be around twelve.

"Bloody hell is she for fucking real Rhy"

Ryland stared at her in disbelief he shook with fear, he blubbered his bottom lip moved erratically terror in his eyes. Samantha walked over to him a smile on her pretty face, she pulled him free Ryland screamed out to Jonathon, he kicked his legs and arms in desperation, Samantha turned and walked over to where Jonathon hung from his invisible thread.

"mm doesn’t he look good enough to eat Jonathon, he’s a bit on the skinny side for me but I’m sure if i chew all the bones up as well he should fill me up."

Ryland went mad screaming at her begging her not to do it Samantha said nothing she licked her lips slowly her warm breath washed over his nakedness, she turned him around pinning both arms against his sides, she pushed his body to her mouth her teeth biting into one of his legs. She closed her jaw on to it pulling at it the blood spurted out onto her cheeks as she tore it from Ryland’s body; he screamed out in agony the pain unbearable.

"No no no please it hurts stop please tell her to stop Jonathon, please god no more I’m sorry no no i don't want to be eaten alive."

Samantha chewed the leg up slowly the sound of blood and bone being crushed emanating from her mouth, her teeth were coated in red. she turned him over whilst still chewing on the food in her mouth, she swallowed pushing Ryland’s other leg into the corner of her mouth and started to chew on it, Ryland’s screams sent shivers down Jonathon’s spine.

"you bastard you fucking bastard leave him alone, come here you bitch its me you want not Rhy, leave him alone, please!! please don’t hurt him any more"

Jonathon sobbed uncontrollable Samantha was oblivious to it she wanted to feed, she pulled at Ryland’s arm with her fingers he was a meal not a person any more something she liked to eat whilst it was still alive, she was very wet her warm sticky discharge ran between her thighs, his screams of pain sent waves of pleasure through her sex butterflies danced inside her belly.

She bent his arm up over his shoulder pulling it out of its socket he wriggled trying to escape the pain now to much for his body to take, he passed out.

Samantha used her sharp nails to cut at the flesh under his arm pits,the blood spurted out over Jonathon’s face he cried out to her.

"Please stop it now, he’s all over my face please no more"

Samantha tore the limb away and pushed it into her mouth whilst tugging at Ryland’s other arm, her fingers were covered in his blood she sucked on them greedily to clean it away .

"Mmmm he is so tasty your little lover boy sure he's going to make a lot of poo when i'm done digesting the meat ."

Jonathon squirmed he was powerless to stop her the anxiety in his stomach hurt it burned away like a hot knife inside of him, she licked Ryland’s face to wake him, the agonising pain real to him once more.

"That’s better lover boy i need you to stay awake for me sure you want to say good bye to your boy friend before i chew the rest of you up, give him a big kiss Jonathon he’s leaving us now, soon he'll be pile of my shit hard to believe that this little man will end up looking like that Jonathon. I will show you whats left when i'm done with him."

She laughed at them both pushing Ryland’s face against Jonathans head making sure their lips touched, both men sobbed; Samantha opened her mouth wide and pushed the terrified man into her gape, he was still big her cheeks bulged outwards his shoulders and head held fast between her teeth.

She moved closer to Jonathon’s face making sure to chew with her mouth as open as was possible so that he could watch his partner being reduced to pulp.

Ryland’s screams terrified him he watched helpless as his body was slowly chewed up,Samantha pulled it inside as more room was made as  the masticated lower half of his torso was being reduced to pulp, the smell from it turned Jonathon's stomach he lowered his head sobbing uncontrollable.He looked on helpess as his lovers  head was pulled inside her mouth.

Samantha chewed on the skull cracking it open like an egg,she moaned loudly as the soft fleshy brain spewed onto her tongue, she  swallowed it eagerly the r meal now dipatched,she belching loudly with satisfaction.

“Mmm he tasted really good Jonathon hope he don’t give me diarrhoea later.”

She laughed her tummy filled with Ryland’s remains.






Chapter 16 by amanda

Chapter Sixteen

She sat crossed legged before him her hairy sex filled his view she was aroused the air filled with her smells, it had an effect on him in a way he was not expecting, his penis throbbed as it grew in size Samantha smiled at it.

“Mmm now then a meaty hotdog I wonder what it tastes like Jonathon I fancy a nice sausage your friend was juicy and crunchy unfortunately he has not satisfied my hunger but your Phallus should be enough to fill the empty space inside my tummy”


Samantha returned to her normal size and sauntered over to him her skin shimmered in the sunlight her breasts round and firm she turned bending over her curvy buttocks parted revealing the tight sphincter muscles of her anus, she rubbed her cheeks pulling them apart to allow Jonathon to see her wet sex the sticky discharge clinging to her labia.

“Do you like the view Jonathon your friends body will soon arrive at this end ready for disposal oh and your penis of course, I am going to eat this delicacy slowly but first I intend stimulating you it will be far better than a mans lips sucking on it”


She knelt down before him he shook the fear already welling up inside her hot breath teasing the hairs around his scrotum sending messages to his brain, an eager tongue already at work stripping the hairs away with ease it tickled he was unaware that the fleshy bag protecting his sweet breads was now laid bare ready to be eaten. Samantha’s heart beat wildly her sex ached the tingling sensations made her dizzy the pain written in his eyes made her shake with excitement. Her fingers teased an orgasm from her sex, she pushed Jonathans hand against her nipples encouraging him to squeeze her breasts he tried to pull away but soon gave in to her stubbornness. She sighed enjoying the power over her victim her lips pressed against his penis the skin already pulled back revealing the hood teeth used to tease gently chewing on the fleshy hood sharp incisors puncturing the soft skin he winced the sharp pain gone in an instant. Samantha licked the length pausing to suck on the warm meat, the scrotum tasted salty to her his sperm deep inside waiting to be ejaculated into her mouth, Jonathon succumbed to her treachery he thrust his hips hard against her mouth Samantha sucked hard pulling it deep into her throat waiting for the muscle spasm that signalled his acceptance.

Jonathon ejaculated the warm spunk inside her she sucked hard pulling every last sticky globule from his scrotum he cried out to her the pain unbearable the raw meat sucked from inside his penis Samantha’s mouth filled with the sinewy blood socked flesh his testicles drawn up through the bag of skin into her mouth ready to be chewed. She pulled away her mouth full the length of skin hung where his penis had been, the pain was unbearable he passed out Samantha chewed on the sweet breads before swallowing the masticated flesh.

“Mmm that was delicious Jonathan I hope the rest of tastes that good I do love sweet breads yours were the best I have eaten thank you for sharing them with me it was a real treat”

She laughed at his plight tugging at the loose skin where his man hood used to be.

“I think its broken Jonathon I cannot get it to get any bigger she lifted his head up long nails tugged at his eye lids I think I will have to perform a little surgery on your eyes Jonathon, can’t have you falling asleep on me"

 She tugged the eye lid away from his face and carefully sliced it with her sharp nail pulling it away he screamed out in agony.

“Oh stop being a baby Jonathon this is only the beginning of your ordeal I am just playing with you at the moment, want to make it last as long as possible for you”


She stood back admiring her work the blood run down his cheeks his eyes staring out unable to look away from the horror now unfolding before him, Samantha smiled at him.
                   

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2122