z7th story transferred to my new account by timescribe
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

 


Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 10191 Read: 81051 Published: June 10 2011 Updated: August 24 2013
Story Notes:

SPOILER WARNINGS:

Challenge of the Superfriends: episode “Fairy Tales of Doom” (Hanna-Barbera, 1978) and the following comics are heavily recapped in this story: All-New Atom #17-18 (Jan-Feb 2008), Secret Origins #8 (Nov 1986), Adventure Comics #326 (Nov 1964; and its redrawn cover on Best of DC Digest #57 in Feb 1985); and Justice League Unlimited: episode “Dark Heart” (2005).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: WHEN WORLDS COINCIDE by timescribe

2. Chapter 2: SYUPERFRIEND, REST IN PRIME by timescribe

3. Chapter 3: THE GREATEST STORIES EVER RETOLD by timescribe

4. Chapter 4: A CARYCOMIC IN LEAN MARTHA'S COURTSHIP by timescribe

5. Chapter 5: MILD, MEEK FAN IN WASHINGTON by timescribe

6. Chapter 6: ON THE TONGUE WITH WONDER WOMAN by timescribe

7. Chapter 7: THE TIMESCRIBE TRAPPER & THE INTIMATE FAN by timescribe

8. Chapter 8: MOUTHWAR by timescribe

9. Chapter 9: LEGIONNAIRES FREE by timescribe

10. Chapter 10: CARY ME BACK TO OL' PRIME by timescribe

11. Chapter 11: THE BUG STOPS HERE by timescribe

12. Chapter 12: CRISIS IN CLASSIC LITERATURE by timescribe

13. Chapter 13: ADVENTURES OUTSIDE THE DC UNIVERSE by timescribe

14. Chapter 14: DICK AND THE BEANSTALK by timescribe

Chapter 1: WHEN WORLDS COINCIDE by timescribe
Author's Notes:

Previously on Challenge of the Syuperfriends, we have seen Toyman’s story projector used by the Legion of Doom to send Superman & Wonder Woman & Hawkman into the stories “Gulliver’s Travels: A Voyage to Lilliput”, “Alice in Wonderland” and “Jack and the Beanstalk” respectively. Uquaman and the other Syuperfriends once again defeated the Legion of Doom and freed their three trapped Syuperfriends from the stories.

 

What none of the other Syupefriends, nor any of the Legion of Doom knew was that Flash has secretly confiscated the story projector. He decided that it was too dangerous a machine to be left in the hands of the Legion of Doom, and hoped that Toyman would not build another one, now that his plan had failed anyway.

 

“I think we should build our numbers to 13 to equal the Legion of Doom’s,” said Flash, “I suggest we invite Hawkgirl and Rima to try taking my place while I go away for a personal mission, and then they could stay on as regular members.”

 

“Your suggestion is a noble one, Flash,” said Superman.

 

“I’ll contact Rima,” said Batman.

 

“And I’ll call Hawkgirl,” said Hawkman.

 

“There’s a new Star Trek movie due to come out next year. Maybe I shouldn’t tempt Paramount’s lawyers by calling myself Black Vulcan any more. I think I’ll rename myself Black Lightning,” said Black Vulcan.

 

Soon the Syuperfriends had improved their roster. In the meantime, the Flash took the story projector to his (Barry Allen’s) home and invited his wife Iris to accompany him on a visit to Earth-Prime. Iris accepted and hopped onto Barry’s Cosmic Treadmill. The Flash soon raced himself, Iris and the story projector to Earth-Prime, a world where the Syuperfriends were merely characters in DC Comics and at that time, in Hanna-Barbera cartoons. Then as an added precaution, he adjusted the setting on the Cosmic Treadmill from parallel earths to time travel, and traveled into Earth-Prime’s future, to arrive in 2011. As it turned out, occupying the same space as Barry Allen’s 1978 earth-1 home (in earth-prime 2011) was the home of prolific giantessworld.net reviewer and author Carycomic.

 

Carycomic had been trying to work out a new plot line to make his long running masterpiece “Implosion of the Beetroot Hurlers from Butter Space” more appealing to the less cerebrally motivated readers on Giantessworld. Most of his ideas were too intelligent and well researched to appeal to the average fetish feeder. Suddenly, to his surprise, he saw the Flash materializing in his lounge room.

 

“Wally and Tina? What are you doing on my earth?” he asked in surprise.

 

“Actually it’s Barry and Iris,” said the Flash, “I time traveled as well. So Wally has a wife called Tina in 2011.”

 

“Well maybe,” said Carycomic, “I shouldn’t give away DC’s least used best ideas.”

 

Now that he looked more closely, there were subtle differences in Barry’s Flash costume and Wally’s. For one, the yellow lightning part of the costume resembling a belt was symmetrical on Wally’s outfit. Barry wore an outfit of identical design to Wally’s outfit in the earliest stages of his Kid Flash career.

 

“So what are you writing about?” asked Iris, noting the page of text open on Carycomic’s computer.

 

“It’s a fan fiction for a specific genre of giantess stories,” said Carycomic, “This one’s not about anyone you’d know, but you might like to read Cary’s Cosmic Dabbles or Dark Knight of the Archaeologist. There’s a fair bit of Batman material to enjoy.”

 

“I needed to leave this with someone trustworthy,” said Flash, “If you like the Syuperfriends enough to write stories about us, you could just be that man. What is the giantess genre?”

 

“It’s mainly written by men, and a few women, who like stories about tiny men and giant women,” said Carycomic.

 

“What an odd coincidence!” said the Flash, “On my recent mission with the Syuperfriends, Syuperman was projected into a story book with this device, and replaced Gulliver in Gulliver’s Travels. Brainiac briefly entered the story at tiny size and replaced a Lilliputian.”

 

“That’s ironic, given that in other shows, Brainiac shrank people. Say, I think I remember that episode of Challenge of the Syuperfriends. Didn’t Wonder Woman and Cheetah go into the story of Alice in Wonderland as well?” asked Carycomic.

 

“They did,” said Flash, “And both were in the story at the point when Alice was around the height of a mushroom. Since Wonder Woman replaced Alice, the two women were tiny sized. Was there really a TV episode about that on this earth? How did they manage the special effects?”

 

“It was a cartoon,” said Carycomic, “Hawkman was in the giant’s castle in Jack and the Beanstalk as well, wasn’t he?”

 

“Yes,” said Flash.

 

“That could be significant,” said Iris, “All three of those stories involve giants or tiny people, which seems to be the subject of your Giantessworld too. Where is this world?”

 

“It’s on the internet, a 1995 invention that links the computers of the world together to communicate,” said Carycomic.

 

“Well I need to leave this device with someone I can rely on, and you’re my best bet,” said Flash, “Will you make sure it doesn’t fall into criminal hands?”

 

“Sure,” said Carycomic.

 

 

Chapter 2: SYUPERFRIEND, REST IN PRIME by timescribe
Author's Notes:

A Challenge of the Superfriends episode in 1978 was titled "Superfriends, Rest In Peace."

“Fine, then Iris and I will be back to earth-1,” said Flash.

 

“No, wait, you can’t go! I just remembered something,” said Carycomic, “If you go back to Earth-1, you’ll both die. I’ve read it in the comics, and you know their accuracy. Iris will be killed by Professor Zoom the Reverse Flash in only a couple of years time from 1978. Barry, you’ll be destroyed in the Crisis on Infinite Earths, which wipes out most of the infinite parallel earths over a period from 1985 to 1986, and sees the remaining few merged into one earth with its history slightly altered all the way along the timeline. This earth is the only one unaffected, as its comic writers are on a world with special properties, different from the others. That’s why it still exists in 2011.”

 

“Then we owe you a great debt for warning us,” said Iris, “Barry, let’s stay here. We’re already separated from members of my family in Earth-1’s distant future. Who knows if they’ll even still be there after this Crisis has rewritten history?”

 

“But what about my membership in the Syuperfriends?” asked Flash.

 

“Don’t worry about that,” said Carycomic, “Challenge of the Syuperfriends only lasts one season. After that you don’t appear in any stories for the next series called World’s Greatest Syuperfriends, and then you only occasionally guest star in short stories from 1981 to 1983. You’re only on the beginning theme of 1984’s Legendary Super Powers Show and in one or two episodes of Super Powers Team in 1985, and then the show gets completely canned after the Crisis of Limited Ratings on this earth.”

 

“I guess I’ll just have to stop using my super speed on this earth, and pass myself off as an earth-prime scientist,” said Barry, “As Iris said, we can’t thank you enough for telling us what would otherwise have happened to us.”

 

“Maybe you can,” said Carycomic, “Do you think this story projector could send earth-prime people into the pages of DC Comic books written about your friends and other heroes?”

“I suppose the principle would work just as well on comic books as it does on text novels,” said the Flash, “Possibly, it might work even more effectively. Syuperman, Wonder Woman and Hawkman were actually projected into stories which, as far as we know, are fiction on both our worlds. Your comics would be reality in our world. I guess I could keep reading them here to learn what happens in the lives of the friends I left behind.”

 

“Most of the Syuperfriends seasons have been put on Digital Video Disks,” said Carycomic, “You can just watch it happen. There’s also a live action show about you made in 1990. It’s not a DC comic and won’t duplicate what happens on earth-1, because you were dead by 1990, but it makes for a great show.”

 

“It sounds like fun,” said the Flash, “And you’d really like to use the story projector to enter the comics.”

 

“Not just me,” said Flash, “There are two other DC fan fiction writers on Giantessworld named Pixis and Timescribe. I’m sure this device would make their dreams come true. I’ll send them both an email. If they’re interested in coming, is there any chance you could race over to Australia and pick up Timescribe and whiz him back here, and then make a similar trip somewhere else for Pixis?”

 

“I’d be glad to,” said the Flash.

 

“I don’t suppose you have that comic about my death,” said Iris, “The media journalist in me can’t help wanting to read it.”

 

Carycomic took them to the shelves and showed them his DC comics collection. He flicked through the individual magazines, and found that the issue concerning Iris’s murder wasn’t there.

 

“Of course!” said Flash, “By staying here, we prevented that from ever happening. So Cary Bates or whoever was tuned into my world from this one never thought that story up. The comic doesn’t exist now.”

 

“Never mind,” said Iris, “There’s probably one about the mysterious disappearances of the Flash and Iris Allen.”

 

As a matter of fact, on earth-1, Hawkgirl and Rima had joined the regular 1978 roster of the Syuperfriends. When the Flash never returned, Hawkgirl suggested replacing him with the Atom (Ray Palmer) to bring the team up to their target of 13 members. Ray and Giganta had agreed to delay their wedding, as soon as she’d joined the Legion of Doom. Neither of them would mention this to the reporter Rhoda Rooter, who had interviewed them for her documentary special “Legends of the Super Heroes” on television. It would remain their secret.

 

Carycomic wanted to get Timescribe’s and Pixis’s attention quickly. So he skipped his customary puns and repartee and sent direct emails to their private email accounts, using the email facility on giantessworld, and set his mobile phone to get SMS alerts the moment they replied.

 

Timescribe was busy turning out a piece of nonsense about another publication company’s most popular super hero, and Pixis was deciding whether or not to try his hand at writing The Justice League of Extraordinary Giantesses. Both quickly abandoned their keyboards after replying to Carycomic, and waited for the Flash to collect them.

 

 

Chapter 3: THE GREATEST STORIES EVER RETOLD by timescribe

 “So much for not using my speed,” thought Barry, “Did I really think I could give this up. I’ll just have to be too fast to be noticed. Then Earth-Prime won’t have anyone suspecting that the Flash is hiding out on their world, unless the DC comics writer who’s handling my stories here can actually tune in my having come to earth-prime, but that’s unlikely.”

 

As a result of the Flash’s high speed movements, a series of tornadoes and winds were reported in Australia and the United States, occurring at a frequency not seen on earth before. Soon he had delivered both of his passengers by high speed piggyback to Carycomic’s home.

 

Timescribe had brought along a copy of Best of DC Digest # 57, which reprinted the Legion of Super-Heroes stories in Adventure Comics # 324 to #329 and had a new cover picture based on an extrapolation of the story “The Revolt of the Girl Legionaries” from Adventure Comics # 326.  Being from Earth-Prime, and having heard Carycomic’s account of the Flash’s delivery of the story projector, Timescribe felt sure that he could influence the new outcome of the comic in the way that he desired, altering its appearance only on the pages of that particular copy of the comic, not on all others being read around the world.

 

“It’s great to meet you at last, Pixis,” said Timescribe, “I love that scene you wrote where Dick Grayson has a brief visit in the mouth of-”

 

“No spoilers please,” said Pixis, “Carycomic might not have read it, and I’m sure Flash hasn’t.”

 

“Carycomic reads and reviews anything worth its salt,” said Timescribe, “But I guess the Flash hasn’t. By the way, Barry, if you read that story I posted earlier this year called Timescribe’s Double Drabbles, I was only clowning with satire about Wally’s reason for leaving the Teen Titans.”

 

“I know our fans have minds of their own, in either world,” said Flash, “And I won’t take offence at whatever you wrote. Now who wants to go first?”

 

“I suppose I’d better test its safety, since this was my idea,” said Carycomic, and took out a comic from his collection, “If this works, I’ll be staying in the comic once it’s been closed and the projector’s set up for its next comic. Pixis, you’re welcome to use any comic in my collection to go into, and Timescribe’s already brought his own.”

 

“Thanks,” said Pixis, “Do you have much Justice League?”

 

“See for yourself,” said Carycomic.

 

“I’ll check it out. Oh, and have you got the All-New Atom series?”

 

“Most of them,” said Carycomic.

 

“There’s one that might be just right for me to go into,” said Pixis.

 

“You’re welcome to check it out, while Flash is sending me into my comic,” said Carycomic, “And Barry and Iris. You’ll need a place to live on earth-prime. You might as well move in here, and you can read all my comics over time.”

 

Pixis went to Carycomic’s book shelves and started flipping through comics. Meanwhile, Carycomic took out a copy of Secret Origins #8 from November 1986. There were two stories promised on the cover: the secret origins of Shadow Lass and Doll Man.

 

“I like your Syuperfriends, Flash, but I’ve always been well versed in the Golden Age of Comics, and I find that the art work in Roy Thomas’s retelling of Doll Man’s origin in this comic left me wanting very much to take the place of Darrell Dane. I’ll open it to the page where I’d like to enter the story, and you can aim the projector beam at a panel in which only Darrell Dane appears.”

 

“Wilco,” said Flash.

 

Carycomic opened the book to the second story’s seventh page and pointed to the second panel, where the now shrunken Darrell Dane had just tied a piece of cloth torn from his full sized lab coat around the private portions of his anatomy to cover them up.

 

The Flash turned the device on. It projected a ray beam at the story, but it bounced off and ricocheted up to the roof.

 

“It’s not working,” said Timescribe.

 

“Maybe it doesn’t work on earth-prime,” said Iris.

 

“No. I think it’s the presence of the Cosmic Treadmill, even though it’s not operating. Its components are interfering with the transmission signal sent by the story projector. Iris, all three of them need to end up in the stories they’ve chosen. I’ll have to take the Cosmic Treadmill back to 1978 for a while, just until the process is completed. So Iris, can you operate the machine for them?”

 

“Sure honey,” said Iris West Allen, “You have a nice and brief tour of 1978 earth-prime.”

 

Barry got onto the treadmill and ran at super speed, as they watched both man and machine fade out of their time period. Carycomic checked the positioning of the book, and stood in place himself, and then Iris activated the controls.

 

“We’ve entered the Flat-comic age,” said Carycomic, wondering if Iris had heard the last pun he would make on earth-prime. In a way he was traveling to earth-2, and rewriting its history only in the pocket version of reality that existed in his copy of Secret Origins #8.

 

Suddenly he found himself standing on the floor at tiny size, talking to Professor Roberts.

 

 

Chapter 4: A CARYCOMIC IN LEAN MARTHA'S COURTSHIP by timescribe

Having come straight from the projector and taken the place of Darrell Dane, he was not affected by the temporary head spins that Darrell had succumbed to in the original version of the story. So he did not attack the Professor.

 

“Now what happened next?” he thought, and spoke up, “Oh yes. Professor, could you please take the cat out? Something tells me it will be menacing me shortly.”

 

“Of course, Darrell,” said Professor Roberts, “By the way, how are you feeling?”

 

“Out of this world, or my old one,” said Carycomic, “Don’t worry, Professor. It’s just an in joke.”

 

Professor Roberts took the cat outside, and went around checking that every door of the house was locked.

 

“Father, Darrell?” came the voice of the Professor’s beautiful daughter Martha Roberts, “Didn’t you hear me call you for breakfast? Darrell!”

 

 She spied him standing on the floor and walked over to him.

 

“Well here I am, honey, all six inches of me,” said Carycomic.

 

To Darrell Dane, the experience had involved adjusting to being six inches tall. To Carycomic, he was also coming to terms with being nearly 7 decades in the past on a world he previously only knew as fiction.

 

“That’s wonderful, Darrell,” said Martha, kneeling down and lifting him up and placing him level with her neck and chin on the mantelpiece, “If a bit unbelievable.”

 

Carycomic remembered that, when she had said that line while looking point blank at the tiny Darrell in the original comic, most of her forehead and hair had been obscured by dialogue balloons. He wondered if Murphy Anderson had had much of a say in where they’d been positioned.

 

“Well don’t worry, darling. My love for you didn’t shrink,” said Carycomic.

 

“Well would you please take the antidote or something and go back to normal?” asked Martha.

 

“Right on cue, so far,” thought Carycomic, and decided to live the drama he’d often reread, and spoke up, “I can’t, honey, because there is no antidote. All I can do is wait for the formula to wear off, assuming it ever does.”

 

When would she do what he enjoyed seeing most on page 10 of the original comic, he wondered.

 

“Oh Darrell, you’re so adorable!” said Martha.

 

Then she kissed him with her full sized lips!

 

“They’ll miss me on giantessworld!” thought Carycomic, “But who needs to write about giantess fantasies now? I’m in one, and I can live it for decades. I’ll die of old age before the Crisis on Infinite Earths happens. I know how it all works out. I’ll soon have control of growth and shrinking. I’ll save Martha from the blackmailers. I’ll marry her as Darrell Dane, and one fine day she’ll become Doll Girl, and we can have several Doll Children and they can form a team called the Breed ‘em Blighters. I don’t have to worry, like Darrell did, because I know how it’ll turn out.”

 

Martha got upset at the realization that a tiny man would be hard to marry, and walked out of the house to deal with the blackmailers. True to the story he’d read, Carycomic followed her and dealt with them. They went on to marry in time and enjoyed their careers as husband and wife (and eventually parent) super heroes.

 

Meanwhile, back in Carycomic’s living room, Pixis returned with a copy of All-New Atom#18, and opened it to the scene where Wonder Woman was flying to Ryan Choi’s duplex with the Atom holding onto her girdle.

 

“I’m a very loyal fan of the Justice League and any related titles,” said Pixis, “I would never write a story where the characters do something inconsistent with who they are in the DC Universe. So I’ve chosen a story which comes as close as possible to my expectations, which I happen to know are closely mirrored by Ryan Choi. You’d never have met him in your universe, Iris. He replaced the Atom that Barry worked with. Now, in this one copy of this story, I want to replace him. Aim for the top panel on this page, Iris, and thanks.”

 

Iris Allen projected Pixis into the story, and unlike Carycomic, he followed the dialog of the original perfectly from memory.

 

“I feel you should know I dreamt this once,” said Pixis.

 

“Yes. Thanks for sharing that with me. I appreciate truthfulness in all its forms,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“I also had this dream where you and Power Girl…” said Pixis.

 

“I get that a lot actually,” said Wonder Woman.

 

“And this one time there was you and you had this big thing of whipped cream, and …” said Pixis.

 

“I’m just guessing here, but you spend a lot of time on the internet, am I correct?”

 

“You’ve no idea,” said Pixis, “I’ve written so many fan fictions about you Justice Leaguers.”

 

“It’s alright Professor…” began Wonder Woman.

 

Pixis was confused. Why had he spoken that last response? It wasn’t in the comic as he remembered it.

 

 

Chapter 5: MILD, MEEK FAN IN WASHINGTON by timescribe
Author's Notes:

In the 1970s, Superman teamed up with Batgirl in a story called "Wild Weekend in Washington."

“Of course!” he thought, “I’m still holding Wonder Woman’s girdle and lasso. It’s forcing me to answer as Pixis, telling what is true for him, not for the Ryan Choi Atom that Wonder Woman sees me as. I’d better let go, before I really let the full secret out.”

 

Pixis played out the rest of the story of All-New Atom #18 to the point that Wonder Woman and Atom were floating over a moonlit field. Then came the moment Pixis has waited for. He was looking right at Wonder Woman’s huge face. He saw her put out her sparkling red tongue and lick the top of her thumb. Then the thumb pressed the moisture against the wound that Pixis had sustained in the Atom’s scripted fight with the rioting locals of Ivy town.

 

“This is as good as it might get,” he thought, “Still I get to be the Atom from the point that Wonder Woman invites him to join the Justice League. What could be much better than that?”

 

“Your wound is seeping a little,” she said.

 

“That’s very distracting,” said Pixis.

 

He remembered the dialogue on his favourite page, at the point that he’d chosen to enter the story. He was sure that it had been written by someone with a gts fantasy, possibly even someone on giantessworld. He just didn’t feel up to saying the next scripted line about the healing properties of ‘Amazon slobber.’

 

It was definitely time to start improvising.

 

He floated in silence on his bang stick, while Wonder Woman invited him to join the Justice League.

 

“Do I have your attention?” she concluded.

 

She sure did. He was staring at her chest. Pixis remembered reviewing a story Timescribe had written. Most of it had been full of Timescribe’s typical self serving repetitive drivel about one male DC character after another being voluntarily or otherwise eaten by giant women. Pixis had pointed out that Timescribe had deviated dramatically from the true character of the super heroes he’d used in his story. Timescribe had defended at least one of his chapters by mentioning the scene in the Justice League Unlimited episode “Dark Heart” in which Wonder Woman had freed up her hands, by placing her further shrinking passenger Ray Palmer (in Atom costume) between the tops of her breasts. Pixis had replied with another review comment, saying, “I’m sure that scene put ideas in all our heads.”

 

Now that very same character, the 21st Century Wonder Woman was unwittingly parading her very same figure right in front of him, yet unaware that he had seen a cartoon which depicted her in that manner. Or had she lived the content of that cartoon by now too on the post-crisis earth? Had one of Bruce Timm’s team tuned in on that event when they were writing the “Dark Heart” episode? It hurt his shrunken head to think about it. He would just play along.

 

“Sure,” said Pixis, “I’d love to join.”

 

Whatever happened next would be outside the scripted realms of All-New Atom #18. Wonder Woman’s offer to join the Justice League was the last item on the last page of the comic, which had merited a full page spread.

 

Pixis (known to Wonder Woman as Ryan Choi aka the Atom) was inducted into the Justice League, and went on several missions.

 

On the day of his next birthday, he woke up in his duplex, went out to collect the newspaper, and saw a wrapped present and a card on his doorstep. He took them inside and opened the card and read:

 

“Dear Ryan,

I’ve read up on the fantasies you hinted at, when I recently googled myself. I was taken to a story on a website called shrinkafan.net. I think I understand what you were dreaming about, and why your eyes were not quite steady when you were accepting my offer to join the team. Bring this gift and your belt to my apartment in Washington, and we’ll see what can be done.

Diana. xx.”

 

Chapter 6: ON THE TONGUE WITH WONDER WOMAN by timescribe
Author's Notes:

All-New Atom #18 had the words "on the run with Wonder Woman" on the cover.

Pixis was gob smacked, and now he might well be smacked in the way he wanted by Wonder Woman’s gob. He suited up in his Atom costume, hopped on his bang stick and flew to Diana Prince’s apartment, shrank small enough to slip through the keyhole of the door, and then grew to six inch size on the living room carpet.

 

“I hope you’ve got Timescribe’s comic set up by now, Iris,” he thought, “What happens next is really none of your business to be gazing down at.”

 

Wonder Woman walked into the room. She was wearing an all red one piece bathing suit. The distracting white stars on a blue background and hard metal girdle and breast piece were not there. Now she looked all woman.

 

“I see you’ve arrived, Ryan,” she said.

 

“Wonder Woman! I just don’t know what to say,” said Pixis, “You look great.”

 

“Call me Diana,” she said, picking Pixis up, “I think I know what I’m supposed to say.”

 

“You do? What’s that.”

 

“Ah,” said Diana, opening her mouth, “I take it you like the view.”

 

“I’ll never dream of Power Girl again,” said Pixis, who in fact had only dreamt of Wonder Woman and Barbara Gordon, but not Power Girl.

 

She took him to her couch, sat down and set him atop her shoulder. It reminded him of the way they’d drawn a cameo homage of this in Justice League Unlimited’s first episode “Initiation.” It had been a salute to the times that Ray Palmer’s Atom had been depicted riding on Wonder Woman’s shoulder in the 1977 All-New Superfriends Hour story “Cable Car Rescue” and the 1981 Superfriends story “Elevator to Nowhere”. Obviously William Hanna and Joe Barbera had never dreamed what would be written into Justice League Unlimited in “Dark Heart.”

 

Sitting astride Wonder Woman’s shoulder, Pixis looked out at the low living room table and saw that Diana had set out a bowl of whipped cream! He remembered the Atom’s line from the original comic book of All-New Atom #18.

 

“Oh my lucky goodness!” he thought, “She’s really going to do it!”

 

“Shall we begin?” asked Diana.

 

“Wonder Woman, eat MY heart out!” said Pixis.

 

“Do you want me to go that far?” asked Wonder Woman, “It wasn’t on my itinery, though I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if I’ve done my recent homework well.”

 

“It was just an expression,” said Pixis, “We don’t all seek to be eaten. Maybe I like to be teased by the possibility of it, but I think your limitations reciprocate my urges well enough.”

 

“Then since I brought you onto the team, let the CREAM of the Justice League be tested,” said Diana, and brought her opposite hand up to gently remove him from her shoulder. He looked back at her smiling face, as her hand slowly approached the top of the bowl. Then she turned him over and dipped his face into the cream. She brought it up to her mouth and began to lick.

 

He remembered how many puns had gone into Carycomic’s reviews, particularly where Timescribe’s juvenile stories encouraged Carycomic to persist with it. It occurred to Ryan that Carycomic would have made an obvious pun, had he been experiencing this story instead of whatever developments had panned out after he’d gotten to the end of living out Secret Origins #8.

 

He waited until Diana’s tongue had cleaned his face enough to enable him to speak again, and then decided to make the pun himself, in the hope of encouraging Wonder Woman.

 

“Looks like you’re getting the short end of the lick,” said Pixis.

 

Diana laughed.

 

“I wonder if Ray ever felt like this with Jean … or me,” she said.

 

“He would have kept quiet about it, if he did,” said Pixis, “Until the internet came along, each of us thought we were a lone freak in a world of people with normal urges. I’m so deeply touched that you didn’t laugh my longings off as a mental condition.”

 

“You forget, that I come from an island with a culture which is vastly different again. If I can adjust to man’s world, I think I can adjust to shrunken man’s world,” said Diana.

 

“I’m so pleased you have an open mind … and an open mouth.”

 

“You’re very welcome, Ryan,” she said, “Do you want to double dip?”

 

“Absolutely. If I ever quit the Justice League and take up cartooning, this would look well, drawn on the cover of Whip Comics #1 … with all the names changed, of course.”

 

Diana dipped him in the cream again, and then opened her mouth wide and let him down gently inside it, and sucked all the cream from his upper body and face. Pixis helped, using his hands to push the residual white substance towards the back of her tongue, and off the edge, where it fell into her throat.

 

She finally lifted him out of her mouth and rubbed him on the top of her bikini to dry him.

 

“Happy Birthday, Ryan,” she said, and kissed his face slowly for a minute.

 

 

Chapter 7: THE TIMESCRIBE TRAPPER & THE INTIMATE FAN by timescribe
Author's Notes:

In the late 1980s, a single comic, Legion of Super-Heroes #50 heralded the final appearances of both the Time Trapper and the Infinite Man.

“Happy Mouthday, Diana,” said Ryan.

 

“Just don’t let any of this get out to the rest of the team,” said Wonder Woman, “If it does, I can’t imagine how I’ll look the others in the eyes.”

 

“Me neither,” said Ryan, “I’m far too grateful to do anything you’d dislike.”

 

“Well if you’re as good to work with in a few months time,” said Diana, “And if you promise to use your powers to get back out, and if you want me to … I may just swallow you for Christmas.”

 

 

Back in Carycomic’s lounge room, Timescribe took out his copy of Best of DC Digest # 57 and looked at the new cover. The looks on the faces of Saturn Girl, Shrinking Violet and Light Lass staring down at the shrunken Chameleon Boy and Brainiac Five and Cosmic Boy and Invisible Kid were so arousing, especially Saturn Girl’s facial expression. Her lips had been drawn full and shapely and bright pink. The 1985 rendition of her upper clothing was not wasted on Timescribe either. Yet he couldn’t be projected into that cover. As it was not an accurate representation of the story, he didn’t know what would happen. Would he be able to live out a life indefinitely with the newly created comic book reality’s version of the Legion of Super Heroes, based on that one cover picture, or would he end up in some sort of nothingness? He didn’t want to take the chance.

 

Timescribe turned to page 35 of the Digest edition, which reprinted page 1 of Adventure Comics #326. Then he noticed something he’d written in pencil a few years earlier, at the top of page 35:

 

Read large copy in Adventure 410.

 

“I forgot about that. I more recently acquired an older reprint of it from Adventure Comics 410 made in the 1970s, Iris,” he said, “It was a full sized reprint, but I’m glad I brought this copy though. The cover’s so good. It gets me thinking, even if I can’t go into it.”

 

Of the three DC and giantessworld fans, Timescribe was the most deviant and by most people’s reckoning, perverted writer to be benefiting from the use of the Toyman’s device that the Flash had confiscated from the Legion of Doom. He glanced through pages 1 to 7 of the story and then looked carefully over each panel of page 7. This was the page on which Triplicate Girl used shrinking rings given to her by Shrinking Violet, split into three girls, pretended to romance Invisible Kid and Brainiac Five and Cosmic Boy and then shrank them and put the three of them in a matchbox. He didn’t want to end up in a matchbox with two other heroes at tiny size. So he had to replace the hero that would allow him to take advantage of his reader’s foreknowledge of Triplicate Girl’s intentions. He didn’t want to replace Brainiac Five and end up with green skin either.

 

The only hero seen in a panel alone with Triplicate Girl was Invisible Kid in panel 1 and she was giving him a very appealing kiss too. If he beamed into any other panel, he might end up replacing Cosmic Boy or Brainiac Five. As well as that, Invisible Kid’s power would help, if Triplicate Girl were unwilling to consider Timescribe’s ambitions. So he had Iris beam him into page 6 panel 6, and he joined the scene as Invisible Kid, where Triplicate Girl had just taken him to the Exotic Exhibit of the Interplanetary Fair.

 

There he was, looking into the face of a woman he had always considered to be one of the two most beautifully drawn Legion girls (who were in fact the first two to get married as well; namely Triplicate Girl aka Duo Damsel, and Saturn Girl).

 

As Invisible Kid and a reader of the comic, Timescribe knew that she would offer him a ring after kissing him. He would still accept it, but he wouldn’t end up in a matchbox with Cosmic Boy and Brainiac Five.

 

He responded to her feigned advances and took her in his arms and kissed her. Finally she released him and gave him a ring.

 

“Please accept this ring with my love, Invisible Kid!” she said, and gave him a ring. 

 

Chapter 8: MOUTHWAR by timescribe
Author's Notes:

Five issues of Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes in the late 1970s were known as the EARTHWAR saga.

Timescribe put it on his finger and dwindled rapidly to tiny size. Using his advanced knowledge, he needed no time to take in the shock. In fact this was what he’d wanted, what he’d planned for. Timescribe turned invisible, and ran away from her immediate grasp, before she could make her move to pick him up. Soon he saw her joined by the other two Triplicate Girl selves, who were carrying tiny half inch tall Legionnaires: Cosmic Boy and Brainiac Five. They put their captives in matchbox, merged into one girl, spoke her threat to her tiny captives, and then closed the matchbox.

 

Timescribe knew that they’d both return to normal after Triplicate Girl reverted to her usual personality near the end of the story. Timescribe had other plans. He waited until the Legion girls had finished their victory dance, other capers, and been restored to their usual personas, with the other two shrunken Legionnaires restored to normal size, and then secretly followed Triplicate Girl into her room and watched her lie down. The other Legionnaires assumed that Invisible Kid had fled from Triplicate Girl and would return once he’d learned that things were back to normal. He waited for her to fall asleep, and then wondered how to go about things.

 

If he climbed onto her sleeping face, he’d probably awaken her before he made it to her mouth. He had realized that there had been no point in hoping she’d eat him during her rebellion. She’d chosen a different course of action. Subterfuge was the only way to achieve his goal. Invisible Kid, in the original comics, was due to die in a fight against Validus in a few years anyway. He wasn’t depriving any future bride of Lyle Norg by what he was about to do.

 

He waited a while, and saw Luornu Durgo alias Triplicate Girl turn over on the pillow. It was the wrong way, as her head was now facing away from him. Yet at this point in Legion history, her neck was showing at the back beneath her medium length hair. It looked nice. He was glad for this brief view. He waited a while longer, and finally Luornu turned over again, and this time her huge lips were right in front of him.

 

He pressed against her lower lip and then felt her stirring. She had sensed his presence. His panic stimulated his mind, and he realized that his earth-prime mind could actually control the shrinking ring in both size directions. He shrank small enough to slide between her lips, and even between her teeth, then enlarged himself to two inches (the definitive Timescribe vore size) and slid along her tongue, as he felt her sitting up in bed.

 

She fought with him, using all the strength in her tongue,  trying to force this strange object out of her mouth. Timescribe pushed and struggled and slid his way towards her throat. He finally made his way into it. Triplicate Girl suddenly coughed unexpectedly as hard as she could and forced him out of her mouth before he could react.

 

“Invisible Kid! What happened? Did I really put you in there while I was acting up? I don’t remember everything that happened at the Interplanetary Fair. I’m so sorry,” she said, “But it actually felt like you were trying to head towards my throat. Did you think you had no other option to avoid being hurt?”

 

“It’s alright,” he said, “I’ve never told any other Legionnaires this before, or anyone, but I have this strange desire to be eaten.”

“But you could only be eaten once, and then you’d be off the active roster permanently,” said Luornu.

 

“Maybe not,” said Timescribe, “I found that I seem to have the power to control this ring of yours. If I wanted to, I could shrink so small that I could slide between the molecules of your body and escape after you’d eaten me.”

 

 

Chapter 9: LEGIONNAIRES FREE by timescribe
Author's Notes:

In the 1980s, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy, the three founding members of the Legion of Super-Heroes appeared in a 4 issue mini-series of comics called LEGIONNAIRES THREE.

“I had no idea you felt like that when I set you up,” said Triplicate Girl, “But I’m really not into that sort of thing. Why don’t you keep the ring though? It wouldn’t get anyone else entry into the Legion, as the power is in the ring, not the user, but you could make use of it with your ability to manipulate it, and add it to your qualifying power of invisibility.”

 

So Timescribe remained in the Legion as Invisible Kid, and when the time came for the Validus conflict, instead of sacrificing his life, he ended Invisible Kid’s career, by changing his name and costume to that of Slinking Vore-pet. In time, Matter Eater Lad was needed to eat the Miracle Machine, after Brainiac Five went insane. Tenzil Kem could no longer continue in the Legion of Super-Heroes as Matter Eater Lad. So he was institutionalized, and his home planet of Bismoll was notified.  A stunningly beautiful woman from Bismoll applied to replace him in the Legion, and demonstrated her power to the girl legionnaires, who voted her in while the boys were all away on an all male mission.

 

Slinking Vore-Pet was the first one to notice her, as most of the other male Legionnaires had girlfriends within the team.

 

“Is it true you’re comfortable eating anything at all,” he asked her.

 

“Yes,” she said.

 

“How about me?” asked Slinking Vore-Pet.

 

“I like the taste of anything,” said the girl, “But where would that leave you?”

 

“I have means of undoing the effect after I’ve enjoyed it,” said Slinking Vore-Pet, “Would you be willing to try it?”

 

“I suppose so,” she said.

 

He guided her in the procedure of keeping a gts extremist enthralled, and made his way into her mouth and down her throat, and then shrank further and passed between her molecules and grew back to normal size.

 

“That was great,” he said, “You don’t have a soubriquet yet, do you? How about Mite Eater Lass?”

 

She accepted this original suggestion, and adopted it as her Legionnaire identity.

 

“Do you like kissing as well?” asked Mite Eater Lass.

 

“In your case I would, very much,” said Slinking Vore-Pet.

 

She kissed him, and they began dating, and would often re-enact the fantasies of his old Timescribe persona in the privacy of their own homes.

 

All in all, Timescribe reflected that, just as Carycomic was no doubt enjoying the good old days in the 1940s, Timescribe as Slinking Vore-Pet could enjoy the wonders of the 30th Century.

 

In this reality, doctors finally gave up trying to cure Brainiac Five and Matter Eater Lad, and discharged them, so that they could spend their time on more promising patients. Brainiac Five renamed himself Maniac Five. Matter Eater Lad renamed himself Mental Quitter Lad. The two lunatics joined up with a few Legion of Super Heroes audition day rejects named Nut Girl, Strain Boy, Dire Lad and Curry-Full Kid. This new team called itself the Legion of Destitute Heroes, and would pinch hit for the main Legion only when things were so dire that Science Police Chief Zendak saw fit to let them out on in public.

 

Back on earth-prime, Barry Allen had examined Carycomic’s hard drive and found the draft notes for his discarded and never posted DC Fanfiction story called America Versus the Giantess Society. The more he read of it, the more attention he paid to Iris’s dinner table activity, and hence the more time he spent super speed typing his own final draft to post in Carycomic’s place. At super speed, trying many many names and numbers, he had only taken half an hour to crack Carycomic’s login password for giantessworld. Now he could post all the stories he wanted to in Carycomic’s place, and at super speed, he could read and review as many stories as he liked. In fact, he did this so fast, and so prolifically, that Carycomic’s fame as the most prolific reviewer reached new heights in the top tens list.

 

Chapter 10: CARY ME BACK TO OL' PRIME by timescribe
Author's Notes:

Can you guess where Pixis's strange visitor comes from?

Meanwhile, in the alternate reality created by the time Pixis had spent in the pages of All-New Atom #18, Pixis (known in that reality as Ryan Choi the new Atom) was visited by a shorter impish version of himself, wearing an Atom costume, but with a head that was disproportionately large.

 

“How did you just pop up in my duplex?” asked Pixis.

 

“I’m from the 5th Dimension,” said the little fellow, “Call me Mxyzpixislicked, your very own 5th Dimensional gts fan counterpart. Boy do I get a kick out of watching your oral adventures with that Wonder Model. My full sized Girlfriend Gulplsnz and I have been practicing all sorts of kinky stuff since we took a peek into this dimension and saw you in action. As well as that, I’m the only one who knows your real identity and where you really came from. As far as interdimensional visitors go, why you’re the PRIME suspect compared to me. Why don’t you try some real fancy vore stuff?”

 

“I’m more just into mouth play and adventure,” said Pixis.

 

“Wrongo!” said Mxyzpixislicked, “With my 5th Dimensional science, you should try transformation!”

 

The mischievous imp snapped his fingers, and Pixis suddenly found that he was lying in a bowl on a dining table, and he had been metamorphosed into a soufflé. Into the room stepped Wonder Woman. She sat at the table and took up a spoon in her hand and slowly ate him.

 

Pixis watched her licking her lips, until she ate the last part. The transformation seemed to enable him to keep his vision in the last residual uneaten part of him, until she spooned that into her mouth and swallowed it as well.

 

Suddenly the inside of her stomach lit up and he saw a now self shrunken Mxyzpixislicked appear beside him, and realized that he was back in his tiny human form too, floating just above her stomach acids.

 

“Best of DC Digestion! Bad idea. Sure it’s been done before,” said Mxyzpixislicked, “What do you wanna be when she has breakfast tomorrow? Cereal? Yeah, what about cereal? She’d be-“

 

“Oh please don’t say a cereal killer,” said Pixis, “Get me out of this ridiculous adventure. It’s not what I had in mind when I had myself projected in here. Why can’t you just take off?”

 

“Oh come on, Pixis buddy. You’re the most knowledgeable DC fan on giantessworld in your home reality, except maybe for the Primescribe and that bogus Doll Man with the puns. You know the rules. You have to make me say my name backwards for that.”

 

“I’ll never be able to do that,” said Pixis, “I’m honestly surprised that Superman was always able to set his nuisance value visitor up so many times. I’ll just have to play your game. Turn me into a dekcilsixipzyxm pudding and serve me up as Wonderfood. I’ll just have to live with it.”

 

“Hey, hold on, Pixis! Pal. You’re goin’ too fast for me. It’s science that makes my powers work in your world, you know. I can’t turn you into things I don’t know about. I never heard of a dekcilsixipzyxm pudding.”

 

“Try saying it backwards,” said Pixis.

 

“You’re too quick for me wise guy!” said the imp and disappeared. Pixis found himself back at home in his duplex.

 

“Iris, if you’re still reading somehow!” called Pixis, “If you see that little pain come back in 90 days time, try reversing the story projector on him and pull him into earth-prime. With any luck his powers won’t work there.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the reality extrapolated from Carycomic’s trip into Secret Origins #8, Carycomic began to develop amazing telekinetic mental powers.

 

“Of course,” he thought, “The same thing happened to Cary Bates, when that DC writer used the Flash’s cosmic treadmill to go to earth-1 in the 1970s. It must be a phenomenon which only affects DC focused Carys. He used his new powers to alter Doll Girl’s (Martha Roberts’) power, changing her to Giant Lass instead of Doll Girl. They became a more formidable crime fighting team.

 

 

And Timescribe (aka Slinking Vore-Pet)? Well he met his destiny one day, when the food synthesizer in Mite Eater Lass’s house broke down on a public holiday, when all the food outlets were closed.

 

 

Chapter 11: THE BUG STOPS HERE by timescribe
Author's Notes:

Girlfood, Carycomic and Ginbug feature in this multi-earth pastiche.

In a shameless cross-promotion, here is the link to Ginbug's fantastic story "Rob the Voraphile" which inspired and formed the basis for this chapter.

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1932&textsize=0&chapter=1

As a result of all the switcheroo stuff that had gone on in previous chapters, Barry Allen saw an email addressed to Carycomic. It came from a member of giantessworld called Girlfood.

 

 

Carycomic,

Your stories have changed somewhat lately, but I must say I wish I could have been the man in Ginbug’s best story ‘Rob the Voraphile’. The fun that guy must have had climbing around in his teacher’s mouth and so on. Oh well, back to the writing board.

 

Barry Allen emailed Girlfood back.

 

“Maybe you could. Is this Ginbug any relation to Ambush Bug from DC Comics Presents? I’ve been reading Carycomic’s old collection. What’s your address?” he asked.

 

“Don’t know if I should tell you that,” Girlfood replied.

 

Barry used his knowledge as a former police scientist to perfect a device he could fit to his head and use it to follow the path of data through an email being sent. Only he would have the speed to keep up with it.

Then he sent one more reply to Girlfood and raced out into the street. The device enabled him to follow the data trail above ground, as close to any underground cables as possible, until he suddenly reached Girlfood’s home. He vibrated through the front door and searched the house in seconds until he saw Girlfood at his computer.

 

“The Flash!” said Girlfood, “You’re real.”

“I’m also the guy who’s been fielding Carycomic’s emails. It was I who needed your address. I followed the email data here at super speed to track you down. I think there might be a way to get you into that story. I have taken possession of a device that can project people into the pages of a storybook. I think I can modify it (if it doesn’t already) to project people into a story uploaded on the internet too. If it doesn’t work, we could always print out Ginbug’s story,” said The Flash, “Are you up for trying?”

 

“Absolutely,” said Girlfood.

 

The Flash lifted Girlfood off his feet, vibrated them both through the door, and ran back to Carycomic’s home, where he now lived. He browsed Giantessworld until he found the Ginbug story ‘Rob the Voraphile’ and got to the part where Robby had just told his teacher that he could make swallowing a man possible for her.

 

“That’s a good place to send me in,” said Girlfood, “Except that I don’t think vore is really sex. It’s something entirely different.”

 

“Well … that’s not really my department, but science is one of my departments,” said the Flash, and set the projector to send Girlfood into the story.

 

Girlfood soon found himself cast in the role of Rob from Ginbug’s story, and demonstrated his newly acquired shrinking power and invited the teacher Ms Amy White to eat him.

 

What happens next might well have been breaching Carycopyright from Flash’s perspective, or Ginbug’s, but Girlfood was very pleased with the results. The Flash decided to advertise on giantessworld, as Carycomic, that he could now project members into their own stories or other writers’ stories too. There would no doubt be a flood of requests to do so. 

 

End Notes:

Watch out Oish1, Agrader and others. Your stories could be next to have replacement visitors for your characters, all because the Toyman invented the storybook projector in 1978.

Chapter 12: CRISIS IN CLASSIC LITERATURE by timescribe

Just when the readers thought that the plots couldn’t get any more ridiculous, a major player entered the game, namely a character who could traverse dimensions at will: Aunty Monitor. This mega-villainess stole the storybook projector and used it to project all of DC’s heroes and villains into the pages of storybooks, leaving no characters available on earth-one or earth-two … or any other parallel earth in the DC multiverse for that matter.

 

Back on earth-prime, the writers of DC Comics held a production meeting and decided that the simplest solution to the absence of any of their characters, was to end the timelines in all their comic book titles, and reinvent new versions from scratch. After all, they’d had plenty of practice at doing such things in the 1950s, the 1985 Crisis on Infinite Earths, the 1994 Zero Hour and 2010 for example.

 

Meanwhile, the previous versions of DC’s finest were now well and truly living out new lives inside classic literature.

 

LITTLE RED ROBIN HOOD

 

Jim Harper asked his nephew Roy to deliver some goodies to Granny Goodness, who was impersonated by the Big Bad Woman, otherwise known as Red Claw.

 

“My Granny, what big arms you have!” said Roy.

 

“All the better to hug you with,” said Red Claw, and pulled him onto the bed with one mighty heave and hugged him tightly.

 

“My Granny, what a big tongue you have!” said Roy, staring into her mouth.

 

“All the better to lick you with,” said Red Claw, and ran her tongue over his cheek.

 

“My Granny, what big lips you have,” said Roy.

 

“All the better to kiss you with!” said Red Claw, and planted a beauty on Roy.

 

They rolled around, cuddling and kissing for hours (but not fornicating, as this is a Timescribe story, folks).

 

ATOM THUMB

 

Mrs Palmer was a widow, which made it rather difficult for her to have children in the conventional way. So she thought she’d just take a walk in the woods until she found one. To her surprise, she found a little boy no bigger than her thumb, called Ray and adopted him.

 

OLIVER’S TRAVELS

 

Shipwrecked at sea by villains who sought to appropriate his fortune, Oliver Queen floated on a raft until he came to a large beach. While he was still in the water, he was found by a giant woman who was swimming.

 

“I’m Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons. This is the Island of Amazon Giantesses,” said Hippolyta, and you’re in a bit of a predicament. You see, if a man should set foot on our island, we’d have to change the name. I do so hate to break with tradition, so I think I’ll solve the problem by eating you.”

 

She lifted him off the raft and popped him into her mouth and swallowed him down.

 

RITA IN WONDERLAND

 

Rita Farr was out near a jungle, filming one of her movies, when she took a break while they dealt with technical difficulties. She walked through the jungle, and saw Rodney Rabbit run past her.

 

“Hey, wait up,” she called, “You’d be perfect to play the part of the bunny in our film.”

 

“Can’t stop. I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date, namely the publication deadline for the  next issue of Wonder Wabbit,” said Rodney and darted down a rabbit hole.

 

Rita dived in after him and found herself falling down slowly to the ground of a subterranean world. She was in a room or wide hallway of some sort, when she noticed a table with cake and liquid marked ‘eat me’ and ‘drink me’ respectively. After tasting both, she found she’d acquired the permanent ability to grow and shrink at will.

 

“This is amazing,” she said, “I think I’ll call myself Elasti-Girl.”

 

“You should see what carrots do to me,” said Rodney.

 

End Notes:

Aunty Monitor did think briefly about projecting all the DC characters into the pages of Timescribe's classic literature pastiche/story "Alice In Giantland", but decided against it.

Chapter 13: ADVENTURES OUTSIDE THE DC UNIVERSE by timescribe
Author's Notes:

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING: This chapter quickly recaps the entire contents of the Korak Son of Tarzan saga told in Tarzan Family #64-65 and then provides a new and improved ending.

ZAN-SEL AND JAYNA

 

Times were  tough on Exxor, and Zan’s and Jayna’s parents couldn’t afford to take care of two teenagers anymore. So they tossed them out, and the kids flew to earth in a space ship. While walking in the forest, they came to a Ninja-bread cottage, fashioned by a rogue Ninja called Andrea Beaumont, who had fled society after her failed attempt in a revenge killing of insane homicidal gangster Jack Napier, otherwise known as the Joker.

The Ninja-bread had been laced with a hypnotic drug, which enabled her to lure children into her oven. When she realised that she now had the Wonder Twins in her power, she commanded Jayna to turn into roast beef, and Zan to fill her jug with flavoured water to wash it down… and promptly sat down and ate and drank them.

 

 

THE TALE OF ONE BAD MOUSE MAN

 

The Mouse Man found himself in a mouse hole in an early 20th century English mansion, where a woman was down on all fours, searching the room for him. She soon located the mousehole and reached in and snatched him and ate him in a few hearty gulps. For the woman was Selina Kyle, the Catwoman, and the two of them had been been projected by Aunty Monitor into the pages of the Complete Illustrated Beatrix Potter.

 

KORAK’S GAL, RAYNAA GIGANTIC

 

Korak, Son of Tarzan, being a DC Comics character in the 1970s, found himself projected into the pages of an earth-prime produced issue of Tarzan Family about himself. He lived through the adventure in which he met the Gigantics, a race of giants in an undiscovered kingdom of the jungle, was rescued from an evil primitive pagan sacrifice ritual by the beautiful giant princess Raynaa, and carried off as she fled from her own people. Raynaa wore a regal dark red maroon bikini and a matching long skirt, which left her beautiful giant belly on show in clear view of the normal sized Korak in her hand while she ran. She had full shapely pink lips and long dark hair, and natural white complexion which was no different from Caucasian women of Korak’s own size.

 

Having escaped both them and some people Korak’s size, who had also attacked her, Raynaa fell into quicksand and sacrificed herself as she threw Korak to safety. This time, however, with Tarzan already projected by Aunty Monitor into some other story, several of his elephants were not tending to whatever task he would otherwise have given to them. So they were available to help Korak. Korak quickly summoned several of his friends the Tantors, known as elephants to those in the outside world. He threw a huge fallen vine to Princess Raynaa and looped the other end around several elephants’ bodies in a line, and tied it firmly to the last elephant.

 

“Pull Tantors, pull!” said Korak.

 

With their combined strength, the elephants did what Korak was unable to do in the original story. They pulled Raynaa out of the quicksand. She found a river to wash in and then untied the elephants and carried Korak deep into unexplored territory, where she could live with him and love him free from any further interference by either the other Gigantics or any normal sized people.

Chapter 14: DICK AND THE BEANSTALK by timescribe
Author's Notes:

For those who agree with me that this gag might be getting old, you can share the enjoyment that I saved the best and longest storybook projection for last, namely....

DICK AND THE BEANSTALK.

After his parents were killed at Haley’s Circus, Dick Grayson was adopted by fellow performer Kathy Kane. But with the Flying Grayson parents gone, the circus business went into decline, and soon they couldn’t afford to make ends meet.

 

“Dick, you’ll have to take Peter Porkchops, our last pig into market and get a good price for him,” said Kathy.

 

Dick put Peter on a leash and walked him into the town of Gotham, where he met a couple who had their own flower stall at the market, namely Louie the Lilac and his wife Poison Ivey (formerly Miss Pamela Eisley).

 

“If you’ll sell us your pig, we can pay you with my superior seeds,” said Mrs Lilac, “Just throw them into your garden, and they’ll plant themselves and grow wondrously overnight.”

 

Dick made the deal, and went home to Kathy. Sure enough, she tossed the seeds out the window, convinced that Dick had been conned out of (well not their bread and butter, but their pork and bacon at least).

 

The next morning, Dick awoke to find that a huge beanstalk had grown outside his bedroom window, and proceeded to climb it, until he emerged in a huge garden. He walked over to a giant castle, snuck under the door and found a beautiful woman in a cage.

 

“I’m the golden Harbinger,” she said, “Aunty Monitor projected me into this storybook land, where my teleportation powers don’t work. I was captured by a huge woman called Giganta and put in this cage.”

 

She told Dick where the giantess kept the key, and Dick freed the golden Harbinger and fled with her back down the beanstalk. Once they were back on earth, she found that her powers did work. She became a huge attraction at the circus, and business flourished for many years as the circus went on tour again.

Kathy sold the house to a Mrs Todd, who’d been widowed by Harvey Dent alias Two-Face. Since the beanstalk was still there, her son Jason decided to climb it and soon found himself sneaking in and exploring the giant castle too.

 

Suddenly he heard the loud voice of a giant woman coming down the hall:

 

Fee fie fo fabulous fodder.

I smell one who’s not much more than a Todd-ler.

Be he one who might have been Robin,

Now he’s only good for gobblin’!

 

Into the room walked the beautiful giant woman Doris Zuell. Jason ran for his life, but the giantess strode effortlessly across the room and reached down and grabbed him.

 

“Someone like you stole my golden Harbinger, you little crook!” she said.

 

“That wasn’t me. That was Dick, and it sounds like you stole the golden Harbinger’s freedom from her,” said Jason.

 

“Well I’m about to prove you can have your crook and eat it,” said Giganta, and carried her captive into the kitchen and put him in the oven on the slow warm roast setting.

 

He looked out at her yellow dress, with its orangey red spots on it, her long red hair, her full lips, her round cheeks, and her powerful bare arms. If he had to be eaten, he couldn’t think of a better way to go.

 

End Notes:

Personally, I always preferred Jason Todd to Tim Drake, and wish he’d survived, but that's all in reference to a Robin of another colour combination.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2254