Family Reunion by Jacksmith
Summary:

A mother and daughter find themselves in a uniquely beneficial situation when their snobby and selfish extended family shrinks down to a few inches tall.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Family Reunion
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 67655 Read: 270303 Published: June 30 2011 Updated: August 14 2011

1. Chapter 1: Financial Woes by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2: A Nice Get-Together by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3: Grown-Up Discussion by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4: Hanging Out with Alison by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5: Girl Time by Jacksmith

6. Chapter 6: Belly-Up by Jacksmith

7. Chapter 7: Wine and Shoe Tasting by Jacksmith

8. Chapter 8: Sock Party by Jacksmith

9. Chapter 9: Dress for Success by Jacksmith

10. Chapter 10: Field Trip by Jacksmith

11. Chapter 11: Food for Thought by Jacksmith

12. Chapter 12: Cheeseburger with a Side of Cousin by Jacksmith

13. Chapter 13: Sleep Tight by Jacksmith

14. Chapter 14: Sole Mates by Jacksmith

15. Chapter 15: Close to the Chest by Jacksmith

16. Chapter 16: Wake Up Call by Jacksmith

17. Chapter 17: Toe-Tied by Jacksmith

18. Chapter 18: A Little Leverage by Jacksmith

19. Chapter 19: Tinkering with Tony by Jacksmith

20. Chapter 20: Family Values by Jacksmith

Chapter 1: Financial Woes by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

If you’ve read my other stuff, you know I’m a fan of build-up and pay-off, so hang in there: I’ve got what I think are going to be some pretty fun ideas for this one.  Hope you like it, and please comment!

Anna squinted, leaning her head forward, as she struggled to make out the road in the pounding rain and mist as she drove through, exceeding the speed limit, in the pitch black of the fall night.  Her hands gripped the steering wheel, shaking ever so slightly with anger.  A tear rolled down her cheek, but she wiped it away quickly before her daughter, Alison, who was seated next to her in the passenger spot, could see it.

“Mom?  Aren’t you going a little fast?” asked Alison, somewhat worriedly, as she brushed a thin lock of dirty blonde hair from her face with a finger.  “I think the limit’s only like 40 or something in here…”

“What?” gasped Anna, shaken from her concentrated stupor as she looked over at her 16-year-old daughter’s concerned expression, then relaxed a little.  “I… I know, honey, I know, I’m just…”

                “On edge?” her daughter asked, half-jokingly, but still with a solemn face.

                “Yeah… exactly,” nodded Anna.  “I’m sorry you have to see me like this, honey.”

                “It’s okay Mom, I get it,” said Alison reassuringly, laying a hand on her mom’s shoulder.  “It sucks, I know… but… but are you sure this is what we…”

                “YES!” exclaimed Anne, a bit louder than she meant.  “I’m sure this is what we have to do.”

                “But… how do you know they’ll…”

                “They HAVE to listen to us, Alison, they HAVE to.   They have to see how much we need their help right now.”

                “Why did I need to come, then?”

                Anne looked over at her daughter for an instant before returning her eyes to the rain-soaked road.  “Well… because I think they’ll listen better when I have my daughter standing there with me, when they remember that I have to take care of you somehow.”

                “So you’re using me as bait?” asked Alison, sounding slightly offended.

                “No!  No, no, no, don’t say that, I just…”

                “Relax, Mom, I get it now.”

                “I’m sorry, Alison.  It’s just that… all of this is so…”

                “I know,” answered Alison, calmly placing her hands into her lap and looking down again.

                Anna sadly reflected on the terrible last six months of their lives.  Anna had been blissfully married to her best friend Tom for nearly eighteen years, as they’d gotten married when Anna was only twenty years old.  Both of them had known it was right, though, and they’d never looked back despite a few somewhat disparaging remarks from family members.

                Their world had been turned upside down, though, when Tom was involved in a massive pile-up car crash that had killed him on impact.  They knew it had been painless and that Tom had died as a peaceful and happy man in his life, but this was of course no way comforting to the widowed 38-year-old and her teenage daughter.  Anna and Alison had been heavily grieving ever since, and had had a hard time staying connected despite the strong bond they had.  However, they had recently started hanging out together more, rather than Alison disappearing into her room, or leaving to the movies with friends.  Despite the terrible situation, Anna and Alison were both comforted in the strengthening of their mother-daughter relationship.

                The newly downsized family, though, was thrown a flaming curveball only a month before that was threatening to take away their livelihood and everything that Tom had ever worked so hard to earn for them and their happiness.  Tom’s sister, Helen, and her husband Kevin, had never approved much of Anna because of her lower class background, and Helen had spent years trying to convince Tom to leave her, to no avail.  Nevertheless, things were patched up well enough for Tom and Kevin, both of whom were lawyers, to start their own firm together.  It struggled greatly at first, but finally started doing enough to make a decent living for both, although Kevin somehow had always managed to reap extra from the his cases, due to his more conniving and dishonest approach that he used over Tom’s very moral humility and truthfulness.

                Upon Tom’s death, the ties to Helen and Kevin were cut as business matters were dealt with.  Then, to Anna’s horror, she found they had gone much further.  They had not only managed to cut out Anna and her daughter out of the financial picture, they had actually managed to seize a sizeable chunk of the savings Tom had been building up jointly with his brother-in-law, a large portion that was technically his, but at his death, became Helen and Kevin’s through some slimy and underhanded legal maneuvering on Kevin’s part.  Anna and Alison were left with almost nothing, and it was only a matter of time before they had to start scraping very heavily into the savings to stay afloat.  It was far too much to have lost a husband and a father with no warning and very little explanation, but it was only a more painful and debilitating blow to Anna to realize that she was unable to provide for Alison.  Let alone getting her into a good college, which was what she used to discuss with Tom, she then had to worry about if she would have a house for her daughter to stay in.

                Kevin and Helen had answered no calls, and Anna knew that their deep hatred meant it was no accident.  However, out of desperation, she had made a choice to confront them directly, bringing her daughter along just to remind them what was at stake, and make an impassioned plea for her daughter’s future (and, in a way, her own).  Anna had no intention of trying to continue to get revenue from the firm; she was no lawyer, and despite the fact that the money would have been nice, she didn’t intend to try and suck her sister-in-law and her husband dry.  She simply wanted was should have been hers and her daughter’s until she could get on her feet well enough to get a steady job and support Alison.

                The car wheels sloshed a large puddle up like a jet ski on a lake as Anna continued roaring the vehicle down the road, enclosed on the sides by trees, to the well-to-do neighborhood Kevin and Helen lived in.  “You know, honey…” began Anna, swallowing hard.  “It might be nice if you tried to hang out a little with Ashley, just as a show of goodwill.  What do you say?”

                Ashley was Kevin and Helen’s eighteen-year-old daughter, and she and Alison had never gotten along very well.  “Do I have to?” groaned Alison.

                “Yes.  It will make this go along so much more smoothly,” answered Anna.  “I know you… don’t like her very much, but…”

                “Mom, she called me a bitch and she slapped me.”

                “Well…”

“She dumped punch on my new dress I spent four months saving up for at the family reunion.”

                “Alison, that was two years ago…”

                “She told me I dressed like a little prostitute.”

                At this, Anna became silent.  “Look, I know she’s horrible, all right?  I don’t like her either.  All I need you to do is make it work with her for half an hour, one hour tops, while I talk to Kevin and Helen.  You can do that, right?”  Alison wrinkled her nose, then nodded slowly, still looking down.  “That’s my girl!” smiled Anna, ruffling her daughter’s hair.

                “Mom!  You’re gonna make me all frizzy…” she said, laughing, batting her mom’s hand away and running her fingers through her hair to fix it.

                “Sorry, honey…” her mom chuckled, returning her eyes to the road as they finally emerged from the trees, into the more upper class neighborhood the family lived in.  “We’re about there.  Put on your smiling face, Alison.”  She looked over at her daughter again, who grinned cheesily at her, half to spite her.  She nodded at her, taking several more turns before turning a corner to Kevin and Helen’s house, pulling into the driveway.

                “Uhh, Mom?”

                “Mmhmm?”

                “They know we’re coming, right?”

                “Not exactly, honey, that’s why you gotta smile!” grimaced Anna as they stepped out of the car, locking it behind her, as they walked up toward the front door.  Anna ran a hand down her simple,cream white skirt and top for any wrinkles.  Helen was always critical of a single touch on an outfit being out of place.  There was a mirror on the door, so as she knocked and rang the doorbell to make sure they were heard through the rain, she began to examine herself quickly to ensure she was still presentable.  Her curly auburn hair was flowing well in pleasant, shining waves, as she’d gone specifically to her friend, who happened to be a hair stylist, to help her get ready to look good to hopefully impress Helen.  Anna next ran her eyes over the rest of her body in the mirror.  Her runner’s calves were looking reasonably toned and fit well with the somewhat curvy flow of her dress.  Anna was the farthest removed from being overweight, as she ran very often, but her athletic build helped fill her out nicely whenever she wore more form-fitting dresses or skirts.  Her white flip-flops, matching the simple esthetic of her dress, seemed well enough.  Helen appreciated simplicity.  Anna’s skin was a healthy color; she never tanned very well, but she was very far from being pale or pasty, meeting somewhere in the happy middle.  She knew Helen was annoyed by fake tans, anyway.  Her large hazel eyes, easily what she considered to be her best feature, practically glowed in the mirror, still somewhat wet from crying in the car.  Then, reminding herself, she quickly smiled wide, showing her straight white teeth in the friendliest manner possible, as she scanned her eyes over her teen daughter to make sure she was still looking Helen-presentable as well.

                Alison was the spitting image of her mother in so many ways, and yet in several that made them seem unique from one another.  Alison had the same deep hazel eyes and had received good genes in orthodontics from her mother, with equally straight and white teeth.  Her face, as well, was reasonably thin, and she had a pleasant peachy tone to her skin, and was dotted cutely with freckles.  Where they majorly diverged, though, was in their builds and hair: Anna’s thick and curly brown hair contrasted heavily with Alison’s thin, smooth, and flowing dirty blonde hair, and while Anna had an athletic runner’s build, Alison was very thin.  She wasn’t so thin that she had become close to anorexic or rail-looking, she was just light.  Alison, as well, wore a simple white top and skirt she had bought at the same time as her mother, although her flip-flops were pink rather than white.  Anna smiled, satisfied, that her daughter was ready to face Helen’s instant judgment.

                Anna and Alison had been waiting for about five minutes, but still no one opened the door.  “I don’t understand it, there are lights on in there,” said Anna, peeking in the window.

                “Mom, it’s probably because they just don’t want to see us.”

                “How do they know it’s us?  They can’t see us from here.”

                “They probably have a camera or something; c’mon, Mom, this is making me nervous, can we go?”

                “Sit tight, honey, we drove an hour to see them, and I intend to say my piece to them,” Anna answered, rapping more loudly on the door and ringing the doorbell twice in rapid succession.

                “MOM.  We don’t want to annoy them!”

                “Believe me, Alison,” her mom chuckled sarcastically.  “They’re not only going to be annoyed, they’re going to be downright pissed.”

                Alison giggled to hear her mother speak with such language, and tried to settle down, rocking nervously on and off the balls of her bare feet in her pink flip-flops.  All that could be heard for the next several minutes was Alison’s nervous rocking, the ball of her foot casually lifting her up before clapping her heel back against the foam shoe.  Finally, Anna hung her head, beginning to lose hope.

                “Mom, I know you wanted to talk to them, but…”

                “No…” breathed Anna determinedly.  “I’m not leaving without getting a few things sorted out first,” she finished, rapping on the door again, a lot less lightly this time.  As she did, the handle swung open, and the door followed, allowing Anna and Alison a clear view of the spacious front hallway.  They both gasped, craning their necks to look around without going in.  “Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go find them ourselves…” said Anna finally, taking a few steps into the front hall.

                “NO, Mom!  What if they, like, get us for trespassing and stuff?  Do you want to go to jail?”

                “No, honey, but if we don’t, we might end up going to the streets instead,” she answered, sounding a little harsher than she meant.  She looked back to Alison’s dejected face.  “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that.  But I need your help; if you’re not with me, they may end up even madder.  Just come with me, Alison, I know it’ll be okay.”  Shaking her head in disbelief and rolling her eyes, Alison quickly crossed the threshold of the house, gently shutting the door behind her.  Her mom smiled, holding out her hand for her to grasp it.  “We stick together, right, girl?” she asked, trying to sound a little more modern.

                “Mom, don’t say that; it sounds weird coming out of your mouth,” snickered Alison, taking her hand as they walked further into the hallway.

                “Oh, whatever,” she laughed, winking at her daughter and giving her hand a little squeeze to remind her to be strong in the faces of their extended family.  “HELEN!  KEVIN!” she called out, cupping a hand against her mouth.

                “Umm, Mom?”

                “What is it, honey?”

                “What if… they’re not home, and the lights are on and the door is open because burglars came in?”

                “I…”

                “Really, Mom, that might have happened; if we’re here, think of what they’ll say when they find evidence of us here.”

                “Oh, shi…” Anna groaned, starting to curse, but stopped herself for the benefit of her daughter.  “Sorry about that, honey.”

                “Mom… relax… I hear people say that like fifty times a day at school.”

                “Shh… wait a second!” whispered Anna, holding her hand horizontally and lowering it to visually indicate her desire for quiet.  “Do you hear that?”

                “No…” shrugged Alison.  “Mom, if we don’t go soon, I’m gonna have to get a job to stay alive.  C’mon, let’s…”

                “Just listen…” she said in the lowest voice possible.  Alison rolled her eyes and tried to hear.  After a minute or so of seeming pure silence, however, they heard a soft screeching sound.  It sounded like it was coming from the large kitchen, which was just on ahead of the lavish front hallway, with a winding marble staircase leading upstairs  “C’mon…”

                “MOM!” moaned Alison through gritted teeth, trying to pull her mom’s arm back toward the door.  “Please, Mom, please?”

                “Let me have a second… just ten seconds, and then we go, all right?” asked Anna, advancing into the kitchen, which still was fully lit.  She looked around the seemingly empty room, along the gleaming marble countertops, the polished tile floor, and the ornately carved wooden cabinets.  A large floor-length window along one side overlooked a pond behind the house as it continued raining reasonably hard.  “Loaded…” murmured Anna under her breath so her cautiously advancing daughter wouldn’t hear.  She shook her head, in awe of the room, reflecting on the fact she and her daughter would soon lose the house they had owned with Tom, while Helen and Kevin would probably be using that money to buy a new car, or redo the bathrooms.  Her fingers clenched together, cracking her knuckles.  It made her furious just to think of it, but she managed to keep her cool for the sake of Alison.

                The two remained silent, waiting for the sound again.  Just as Anna was about to speak up, sighing, and suggest they return home for the night, the sound was heard again, this time louder.  Anna’s eyes fell to the wide marble kitchen table, and her jaw dropped at what she saw as she dashed quickly to the table for a closer look.

Chapter 2: A Nice Get-Together by Jacksmith

It was Kevin and Helen.  Or, at least, Anna thought it was them; it was their faces, at least.  The difference here was that each one appeared to be just shy of four inches in height.  They were standing on the table, jumping up and down, waving their arms, and screaming for help.

                “ANNA!” yelled out Helen, gasping for breath; clearly, she had been in a state of emotional wreckage.  “Thank goodness you’ve come!  We thought…”

                “What’s going ON here?” cried Anna, becoming light-headed at the visage of the pair of animated doll people that stood before her, her logical self refusing to acknowledge the sight before her..  “This… this can’t be happening, it’s not possible…”

                “Anna!” called out Kevin, his yell coming off as relatively soft because of his size.  “We don’t know what’s happened.  One minute, we were just having a glass of WINE!” he called out, indicating toward a tall glass of red wine still in the glass on the table, which of course towered over him.  “And the next thing we knew, the… the whole HOUSE was getting bigger, and… well, we ended up on the table.”

                “Oh… my… God…” whispered Alison, finally catching them in her viewpoint, her jaw dropped all the way down, her arms slumped at her sides.  Helen, who was already very on edge from the excitement, began to weep onto Kevin’s shoulder.

                “Anna, we need you to call the hospital, or… or…” stuttered Kevin, but Anna wasn’t even over the sight of them yet, her jaw hanging just as openly as her daughter’s, and Kevin noticed this.  “Well, what are you STARING at?” he scoffed.  “Call!  Get on the phone, now!  Hurry!”

                “R-R-Right…” babbled Anna, refusing to take her eyes off the incredible sight before her.  She backed away slowly, her eyes still trained on them, while Alison continued standing by the table.  Anna’s hand struggled at the phone, trying to grab at it, but she just couldn’t tear her eyes away from the table, her pupils still bugged out.  Her conscious mind simply refused to process the sight before her.  She batted her eyes a few times, hoping this Alice-in-Wonderland-esque moment would pass, but it didn’t.  Her own breathing began to quicken slightly.

                “ANNA!” bellowed Kevin as loudly as he could, although it didn’t come off as much.  “The CALL!”

                “S-Sure, sure,” muttered Anna, picking up the phone in her shaking hand.  She tried to dial, but her mind was swirling so deeply in the madness and non-reality of what was happening that she had to keep looking up.  She was sure it was a dream.

                Alison placed a hand on the table, resting against it, which caused Kevin and Helen to take a few steps back in slight disdain; Alison quickly drew her hand back, not having thought about it.  “Sorry…” she whispered, although her aunt and uncle only shook their heads and continued watching Anna intently.  As Anna placed the phone to her ear, though, she heard no dial tone; her eyes shifted to the storm outside, which had turned to thunder and lightning off in the far distance.

                “T-There’s no dial tone, Kevin, there’s…”

                “What do you MEAN there’s no dial tone?  Our phones don’t just cut off in the middle of a storm,” retorted Helen.

                “It… it might be…” struggled Anna.  Even when Kevin and Helen were the size of action figures, she still couldn’t sum up the courage to speak straightly with them.  “It might be somewhere far off, where the phone lines run to, I… I’m not sure w-where yours run…” she sputtered, placing the phone back on the wall.  Alison felt bad to see her mom struggling to much, so she turned and looked down at her tiny aunt and uncle on the table and spoke softly.

                “Uncle Kevin?  Do you have a cell phone somewhere?” she asked as kindly as she could.

                “Yes, but… I’d rather you not handle it, if that’s all right,” he said with the slightest of sneers.

                “But, I mean, if you could just tell me where it is, I could bring it to you, if you’d like, and…”

                “Forget about it, you’re not touching my phone,” he answered a bit more gruffly.  “All of my work information is in there.”

                “K-Kevin…” stuttered Anna, still feeling nervous and bewildered by the complete shattering of the realm of possibility that was simultaneously taking place.  “She won’t hurt your phone, and this is, after all, kind of an emergency.”  Kevin groaned, rolled his eyes, and finally looked back up at Alison.

                “In my bedroom, the bedside table drawer.  And don’t touch anything else in it!” he yelled after her as she dashed back to the hallway to go upstairs and retrieve it, her mouth still hanging slightly open.

                “H-Helen?” asked Anna.

                “What?”

                “Do you remember at all what you might have been doing in here?  Maybe something you ate, or…”

                “Anna, just try to use some common sense: I mean, look at us.  We’re still, pretty fortunately, wearing clothes.  It must have been some outside force.”

                Anna looked nervously around the room, twiddling her thumbs.  “Listen… if there’s something dangerous that’s caused you to… to… become… s-smaller…” she choked the words out, the very idea sounding off-the-wall insane to her as she spoke it, her skin growing more clammy.  “…then maybe Alison and I should get outside, just for now, until the police or someone can…”

                “You are NOT leaving us!” screeched Helen.  “We need your HELP, and what are you going to do?  Just walk away?”

                “No!  No, no, no… we would just go outside to make the call.  Just let me get Alison, and…”

                “Anna, wait!” called Kevin, a bit more gently.  Despite her nervousness about the threat of shrinking as well, Anna turned to look at her sister-in-law’s husband.

                “What is it, Kevin?”

                “It’s Ashley!  Oh God, we’re not even sure… I mean, we’re not even sure what’s happened to her, if she’s all right.  This happened while she was in the other room, making a lot of noise, and I don’t HEAR her anymore.  I think she may have… may have…”

                “She might be smaller t-too?” gasped Anna.  “Which direction is she?”

                “Her room is top of the stairs, first on the left,” answered Kevin.  “Her boyfriend was up there, too, with her.”

                “I’ll go and find them.  Just… stay here…” mumbled Anna, realizing how redundant a request it was.  She entered the hallway and began bounding up the stairs, and, reaching the top, twisted the handle on the first door to the left.  She entered a room almost purely of pink, with a large queen-sized bed with a canopy in the middle, a sizeable HDTV near the window, a laptop set up on a desk, and a leather couch.  Anna, again quite impressed and miffed at the same time at this room of the house, strode forward, looking around the room.  “Ashley?” she whispered, turning around in all directions, searching for any sign of her.  “It’s… it’s me, your Aunt Anna.  If you’re in here somewhere, I need you to speak up, so I can find you; your parents are downstairs, and they’re all right, but they want to see you!”

                After another minute of this soft calling, Anna heard a barely audible yell, coming from down near the floor.  She instantly dropped onto her hands and knees, crawling forward, to find the source.  After scanning the carpeted horizon for a few moments, Anna spotted them: Ashley, her silvery-blond hair bounced over her shoulders, her torso clad in a pink top so tight it left nothing to the imagination and exposed her navel, stepped out from under the bed.  Behind her followed a blonde guy in a gray t-shirt and jeans.

                “Anna!” called out Ashley, waving her arms.  “We’re here!”  Anna quickly darted forward, stopping roughly a foot away from her tiny niece, and brushed a thick curly lock out of her own eyes that had fallen into place.  She couldn’t help but let her jaw drop again.

                “There you are…” she said softly, knowing her voice had to be very loud to a person so small, so she quickly lowered it to a whisper.  If Ashley had been waiting in here for help, Anna knew that she had to be the young woman’s first experience seeing a person the size of an office building walk in.  “I’m so glad you’re all right, Ashley.”

                “What about Mom and Daddy?”

                “They’re fine, they’re fine, they’re downstairs on the kitchen table.”

                “What the hell HAPPENED?” screeched Ashley.  “Tony and I were just in here together, and we were… umm, well, what I mean is, we were just hanging out together, and suddenly, for no reason…”

                “You became smaller, right?”

                “Yeah.  What happened?”

                “I don’t know, Ashley, but I’d be glad to take you downstairs to see your mom and dad, I know they want to know you’re safe.”

                “How?” asked Ashley, raising an eyebrow in disgust.

                “I… I guess I could carry you, you don’t look like you weigh very much.”

                The tiny blonde teen raised her chin up in the air regally.  “Well, you’re right, I don’t.  I never do.  But you’re NOT carrying me!”

                “Hey, wait a minute, babe…” drawled Tony, stepping forward.  “I know that this shit is kinda whacked out, but…” he said, realizing what he had just said in the presence of an adult.  “…but we really oughta just go for it and find some help.”

                “I agree,” nodded Anna.  Slowly, she extended a large hand, palm up, uncurling her fingers.  She let it come to rest right in front of Ashley, who leapt back.

                “No way!”

                “Hey, c’mon, Ashley, it’ll be all good… look,” he said, taking the first leap.  He placed a foot on Anna’s fingers and climbed on, walking into the center of her palm.  Anna couldn’t help but get an odd chill down her spine from the feeling of tiny, rubber-shoe clad feet walking across her palm flesh.  He held out his hand to his girlfriend.  “Let’s get out of this whole thing, all right?”

                “I… I guess so…” whimpered Ashley, cautiously stepping forward.  She took Tony’s hand, as she stepped onto the uneven, soft surface of Anna’s hand that made up her floor.  “Walk REALLY slowly!” she barked, practically ordering her aunt, who nodded.

                “Of course I will.  I won’t let you fall.  Now, hold on tight to each other…” said Anna, pushing off from the ground and standing up, keeping her palm perfectly level.  For a moment, she subconsciously marveled at the amazement before her, right in the palm of her hand: two human beings, one of whom she’d known since she was a baby, standing up the size of an average cell phone.  Shaking her hair around to get this odd image out of her mind, she began to walk very slowly, carrying her niece and the boyfriend downstairs.  Thunder cracked across the sky, louder than before; the storm was getting worse.  As she re-entered the room, she saw that Alison was already standing in front of the table, and Kevin seemed to be in a foul mood.  His cell phone sat opened on the table in front of him.

                “I TOLD you, I didn’t touch ANYTHING!  I didn’t even open it!” cried out Alison, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation.

                “Look, all I know is, I have… no… SIGNAL… once again…” grumbled Kevin, leaning over his phone and smashing in a few more key strokes with his tiny fists.  “You must have done something to it.”

                “No, I didn’t do ANYTHING!” protested Alison desperately, starting to sound upset.  “Why would I do something to it?”

                “Oh, you expect me to believe that act, after some of those cute little “pranks” you used to pull at all the family reunions?” he said, narrowing his eyes.  Alison gulped, knowing full well that Ashley had always been responsible for every bit of trouble-making, and had used the meek Alison as her scapegoat for everything.  There was no point in further arguing this idea, either, since Kevin’s mind was firmly locked to the idea that his daughter Ashley was practically the female incarnation of Jesus.

                “What’s going on here, you two?” asked Anna, trying to sound as concerned as she could, although her true feeling of sternness was showing through a bit for the treatment her honest daughter was being shown.  She lowered her palmed hand to the table, where Ashley jumped off and began madly hugging the still-weeping Helen, crying herself at that point.  Tony calmly stepped off, taking in all the insanity in relative stride.  “There a problem?”

                “I’ll say there’s a problem; I’ve got no signal on my cell phone either!”

                “It’s a storm, Kevin, there might be…”

                “This company doesn’t GO out!” he bellowed.  “It doesn’t work like that!”

                “Look, I’m sorry, Kevin, but that’s the way it is.  Alison isn’t lying, I know it.”

                “Oh, big whoop,” he mumbled.  “Big god-damned deal…”

                “KEVIN!” gasped Helen in disgust at his language.

                “What could Alison possibly gain from messing up the signal somehow on your phone?” asked Anna, trying to stay calm and rational; however, the anger she already had for Kevin was only being built up by his abrasive treatment during these minutes where she was actually trying to help the man and woman who had nearly destroyed her own livelihood.  Anna had always found this to be one of the greatest pitfalls of her personality: she helped far too much, even when the recipient didn’t deserve it, and people often took advantage of this once they found out.”

                “Oh, I don’t know…” said Kevin sarcastically.  “Maybe… she’s trying to get some of my work information off of there?  Use IT, maybe?”

                “And why would she do that?” gasped Anna, her irritation fully hearable by this point.

                “Don’t play dumb with ME, Anna; I know why the two of you are here: to grovel for more money from me, right?”

                At this, Anna felt a tear roll down her cheek, setting aside the impossible and mind-blowing predicament of her extended family’s shrinking just for a moment, instead settling again on the emotional pain she was in.  “W-We need the money, Kevin, we need it so badly… after Tom’s passing, we…”

                “Wouldn’t have happened if you’d let him get a better car…” mumbled Helen, drying her tears, still hugging her daughter.  Anna was taken aback, at a loss for words, at this terrible accusation by her sister-in-law, but she continued.

                “O-Our house is going to b-be foreclosed in less than two months.  Our… our savings, they just won’t carry us for very long, not long enough for me to get a job.  Besides, we… we had a fund saved up for Alison to go to college, she… she won’t be able to if we don’t get…”

                “I believe I made myself pretty clear before,” snarled Kevin.

                “We don’t want charity.  W-We just want what was in Tom’s fund, what YOU took from it, what’s RIGHTFULLY ours!” cried Anna, her voice rising, flushing with anger.

                “NO!” bellowed Kevin passionately.  “You are not getting a single PENNY of MY money, and THAT’S that!  If you want a place to live, then go find a soup kitchen.  I bet you’ve got friends in places like that, anyway, right?” he asked snidely, clearly referring to Anna’s less fortunate past.  Tears were flowing down Anna’s face now, and she had to wipe them away as she cleared her clogged throat.  Alison, as well, had a tear on her cheek, and she hugged herself tightly to her mother, refusing to look upon her cruel aunt and uncle.

                “We’re your family, Aunt Helen,” sniffled Alison, hoping to make an appeal to her father’s sister.

                “YOU two…” breathed Helen with disgust.  “Were NEVER part of OUR family.”

                At these words, something inside Anna’s mind snapped.  All the intense pain of losing her beloved, sweet, caring husband in such a blindingly terrible and brief moment, only to have her entire future dangling in the balance simply because Kevin wanted his stocks to go up, Helen wanted a new kitchen, and Ashley wanted a brand new car, rushed through her brain.  The unbelievable unfairness of everything involved in the situation was stinging to her, and she realized that no matter how thickly she laid on the kindness, or how many pleas she made, or how many desperate appeals she made through the use of her daughter, it wouldn’t be resolved.  Nothing she had ever tried before would resolve it.  At this moment of pure, clear, thinking, Anna suddenly understood what had to take place if she was going to make sure her daughter had a place to sleep and food to eat in a year’s time from her thoughts.  She had to break a few of her own rules.

                “Alison, honey,” said Anna, quite clearly without a single stutter, her voice having returned to normal, feeling completely refreshed on the entire situation.  “Take your cousin and her boyfriend up to the bedroom.  Uncle Kevin, Aunt Helen, and I have to have some grown-up talk now.”

Chapter 3: Grown-Up Discussion by Jacksmith

Everyone in the room, including the normal-sized Alison, stared at Anna’s serene, expressionless face with bug-eyes.  Ashley hugged herself a little more tightly to her mother, and even Tony took a step closer to the clump of people.  No one spoke for a few seconds, with only the rain filling the silence.  Kevin’s brow began to furrow.

                “W-W-WHAT did you just say?” he stuttered, not out of fear, but out of a feigned sense of curiosity that clearly was hiding a growing fire of rage.  Anna knew this was to be expected.

                “You heard me.”

                “Anna…” gasped Helen.  “You… you can’t actually…”

                “Alison,” said Anna, turning to face her daughter and smiling reassuringly at her worried face.  “Do as I asked you to.”

                “Mom?” drawled Alison, raising an eyebrow, locking eyes with her.

                “Please do as I ask,” answered her mother more gently, knowing her daughter would be confused by her newfound sense of confidence in the face of her vile in-laws.  She locked hazel eyes with Alison, and in a brief second, with no exchange of words, managed to convey a deep sense of desire to help protect her daughter and ensure her safety in the future, no matter the cost.  Alison nodded, getting the picture though still uncomfortable, and turned back to the table.  Her arm lifted, her hand opening up, her fingers splayed.  She laid her hand on the table, flat, palm up, waiting for her passengers.  All four tiny people quickly backed up, clearly very insulted by the disobedience, although Anna, watching them closely, couldn’t help but notice the slightest stumble in Kevin’s step.  Almost as if he was getting nervous.

                “Anna, don’t be stupid,” grumbled Kevin.  “This is ridiculous.  I SAID, the conversation is OVER.”

                “Helen?” asked Anna sweetly, ignoring Kevin.

                “What?” answered Helen somewhat abruptly, although Anna could sense apprehension in her soft voice.

                “Please ask your daughter and her boyfriend to climb into my daughter’s hand.”

                “NO!” gasped Helen, hugging her daughter even more tightly against herself.  Ashley was beginning to sob with fear at this point, while Tony was beginning to look at least a bit off-put, standing closer to Kevin.  “We don’t have TIME for this; you have to get us help!”

                “Helen, please, you have to understand something…” whispered Anna, trying to keep her voice calm.

                “No, YOU have to understand something, and understand it WELL, Anna: the money is OURS, it’s perfectly legal, and we no longer have any ties to you now that my poor, poor, brother is dead.  Now find a way to fix the phone!” she barked, her words of fear turning very quickly into angry orders once again.  Anna studied her tiny face, actually smiling pleasantly for a moment, then began to tsk lightly at her.

                “Helen, I don’t mean to be rude, but maybe you’re mistaken here.  I didn’t ask if you wanted to discuss this.  I asked your daughter and her boyfriend to get into my daughter’s hand so she can take them out of the room and upstairs for us to talk.”

                “And what if we DON’T?” screeched Helen, now in full-terror mode.  Anna nodded at her, somehow knowingly, then turned to Alison.

                “Go ahead, honey,” she said.  “Take them.”  Alison shrugged, then lifted her flattened hand off the table, and instead outstretched her fingers into a claw shape, moving ever closer to her cousin.  As the tip of Alison’s soft finger gently brushed against Ashley’s back, the tinier cousin began to scream at the top of her lungs.

                “WAIT!” cried Helen.  “Stop.  Ashley… you need to give us some… alone time with Aunt Anna.”

                “But MOM!”  screeched Ashley in terror, eyeing her cousin’s still-looming and gargantuan hand, hanging tightly to her mother’s sides, the tears still pouring down her face.  “You can’t make me go with HER!”

                “I won’t hurt you, Ashley, I’ll walk really slowly,” said Alison, trying to be reassuring, but this only caused Ashley to bury her face deeper into her mother’s shoulder.  Helen shot Alison a dirty look before patting at her daughter’s wavy bleach blonde hair, soothing her.  Alison, getting the clue, retracted her colossal hand away from her cousin and removed the imminent threat of picking her up, allowing her sobs to soften.  She replaced her hand, palm up, into its original position on the edge of the table.  After another minute, Helen pushed her daughter off of her and Helen turned to face her cousin, a look of hate spread across her face.  Tony quickly rushed up to her, hugging her.

                “It’ll be okay, babe, just hang in there; I’m right here for you,” he said, walking her forward.  Together, they climbed onto the cushy plain of Alison’s hand flesh and were lifted up as Alison began walking for the hallway.  Helen held out an arm after her daughter, as if worried for her safety, before hugging herself back to her husband, drying her tears.  Kevin was absolutely livid, his face a deep shade of beet red.

                “Now…” said Anna calmly, pulling out a kitchen chair and taking a seat so that her face was in much closer proximity to the puny couple before her.  She brought both hands up to the table and calmly laid them together, crossing her fingers as if in prayer, while Kevin and Helen jumped back in surprise.  “Let’s chat a little.”

                “I can’t believe you’re doing this to us, Anna, I just CAN’T believe it!” wept Helen.  “You’re holding us HOSTAGE, do you realize that?”

                “Anna… do you know who the hell I AM?” bellowed Kevin, uncorking his anger.  “I’m KEVIN FUCKING YEAGER.  When we get out of this, I’ll have your sorry ass thrown in jail so fast, you won’t even have time to buy hooker shoes and try to get a job!” he spat, shaking a little in his excitement.  Helen tried to shush him, rubbing his shoulders, while Anna just kept staring at him, a curious smile spread across her lips.

                “Kevin…” she chuckled with confidence.  “There’s no need to get your panties in a bundle like this.  All I want to do is talk some solid business.  That’s your thing, I thought?  Stocks… bonds… cash in general, I guess, right?”

                “Anna?” whispered Helen.

                “Yes?” she responded.

                “W-What will Alison do with Ashley and Tony?”

                “Don’t worry about them; she’s very sweet, she’d never hurt a hair on their heads.  Not that you two would know… you spend so much time waiting hand and foot on that brat of yours…”

                “How DARE you!” squeaked Helen.  Anna shrugged.

                “It’s the truth; sorry, someone had to tell you.”

                “Listen, you stupid BITCH!” bellowed Kevin, garnering Anna’s full, smiling attention once again.  “Get your ass off of my chair and get on the phone.  You’re not going to get a single thing by trying to talk us down.  You’re only making it worse for yourself, the longer you sit here not doing anything.”

                “Are you sure I won’t change your mind?” asked Anna.

                “Oh, I’m sorry,” sighed Kevin in a fake voice of ignorance and sorrow, chuckling playfully.  “Did I not make myself clear?  You’re not getting ANYTHING!” he yelled, his feigned smile instantly faded.  Anna nodded, then calmly raised a hand.  Before they could react, Anna had her middle finger held back against the pad of her thumb.  She moved it closer to Kevin, then released it, flicking very hard against his crotch, the ivory plate of her nail smashing into his body with a soft tap.  He staggered back a few steps in an effort to remain standing then groaned in abject discomfort, dropping to his knees and holding his wounded jewels through his pants while Helen looked at Anna with disgust.

                “W-What are you DOING?” she yelled, to which Anna shrugged again.

                “It’s just a little friendly encouragement,” she answered kindly.

                “Y-Y-You… you stupid… you stupid, fucking…” growled Kevin, his face flushing purple with rage, sputtering in his attempt to unleash the perfect retort as he tried weakly to stand up fully again.  However, as he did, Anna’s hand shot out again.  Her long, soft fingers wrapped around his sides, pushing him forward a step.  As he did, he found himself smushed against the warm palm flesh, the fingers curling almost fully around, tapping at Anna’s hand heel.  Then, squeezing ever so slightly to make sure she had him, Anna lifted him off of the table, holding him closer to her gleaming hazel eyes to study him.  Helen screamed, holding her arms in the air and reaching for him.  Kevin was at a loss for words, his body rigid, his eyes bugged, as he looked down.  The distance to the table wasn’t terribly far down, and would certainly not have caused him any permanent damage if he was dropped.  The real terror of the moment came when he suddenly found himself grasped in the warm yet unmovable pod of peachy hand flesh of his sister-in-law.  For the first time yet, Kevin truly had nothing to say, but simply sputtered a little in his throat.

                “What’s that, Kevin?” asked Anna nicely, keeping him at eyelevel.  “Didn’t quite catch that last bit there.”  But he had no other answer, and remained silent.  “What?  No retort?  Nothing else to say to me?   The Great “Kevin Fucking Yeager” has run out of witty remarks?” she giggled lightly, rubbing at her chin with her other hand as if in thought.  She lowered her hand slightly so that he was just below her eyelevel, allowing her the pleasure of looking down at him, while he was forced to look up.  She could feel him beginning to tremble in her cushy grip.  She wriggled her fingers ever so slightly, just to remind him from every angle how completely she had him, and to her delight, he began to tremble even more, his voice still unable to find itself.

                “Anna…” breathed Helen softly from the table.  “Please… please put him down…”

                “Wait a minute, Helen, we’re just having a friendly conversation here.”

                “Anna, please…” she gasped again.  “Look at him… y-you’re s-scaring him.  Please, please, put him down, bring him back to me…” But at this point, Anna wasn’t even looking at her sister-in-law anymore, her rotund hazel eyes instead locked devilishly to Kevin’s, her plush lips spreading into an even wider smile.  They opened up, exposing her gleaming white teeth to the nervous wife who was still standing on the table.  Anna calmly breathed in an out, her cool exhalations blowing down into Kevin’s face from her nose and making his hair stand up.  She batted a long wavy lock of hair off of her shoulder and back behind her again, wrinkling her nose and squinting at him with greater intensity.

                “So whatcha think, tough guy?” she asked calmly.  “Remember what you were going to say to me yet?” Kevin still had no answer.  “Please answer me, Kevin,” she requested, squeezing in ever so slightly with her fingers, pinning his arms even more powerfully against his sides and making them go numb.  He struggled for breath for a brief second, his chest heaved against the thick pad of Anna’s hand skin, before Anna untightened her grip.  It was just a warning, but Kevin was already starting to hyperventilate.

                “I… I-I…” he struggled, gulping hard, while Anna raised a serene eyebrow patiently.  “I don’t r-remember…”

                “Ahhh… you don’t remember,” grinned Anna.  “That’s too bad.  But you know what, Kevin?”

                “W-What?”

                “Whenever my daughter or I forget something that we REALLY need to remember, we have a system.  It’s pretty simple, really.  We go into a dark room, and just take a little bit of time for ourselves to think clearly.  Like a meditation exercise.  How would you like to try one of those?” she asked eagerly, casually beginning to flex her pointer finger in and out against the back of Kevin’s head, tapping at his hair.  He shook a little at this new touch, then tried to speak, but his throat was far too dry.

                “I… I… I, um…”

                “Good idea, isn’t it?” she asked, moving her hand over.  Helen jumped out of the way as Anna’s hand passed by, moving right over the half-filled glass of wine.  Then, she screeched as Anna’s cushiony fingers unflexed, releasing the pressure on her husband.  He fell for half a second into the glass, then landed with a liquid plunk into the wine.  His clothes instantly became stained red and purple, his face dunking underneath for a second as he struggled to stand up in the slippery, dome shape of the wine glass.

                “KEVIN!” yelled Helen, cupping her tiny hands around her mouth.  “Are you all right?”

                “Ugh…” groaned Kevin, his hair stained purple, finally managed to stand up, but he quickly slipped back down into the strong-scented drink.  Helen gasped, muting it by covering her mouth.  At this point, Kevin realized standing up wasn’t quite possible, so he resolved to stand on his knees, pressing his hands against the smeared, wet glass sides.  He looked down at his terrified wife, and then again at the movie-screen-sized face of his auburn-haired sister-in-law, who had a distinctly uncaring and ho-hum smile on her face.

                Kevin rolled back in surprise, then, re-dunking his shirt into the purple pool, as Anna’s hand approached, filling his field of vision almost entirely.  The amazing girth of it was breathtaking; he watched as her long, pink fingers extended around much of the circumference of the glass, the grooves of her fingerprint becoming visible as she softly pressed her flesh against the glass to grip it, turning the pads of her hand a slight off-yellow color, and finally her palm followed, covering up most of Kevin’s view in a wall of cool, creased flesh.  He felt the glass begin to vibrate and tiny waves forming in the liquid as it was lifted up slowly in Anna’s hold.  Kevin held his breath in terror as Anna stood to full height, the floor now becoming a death-dealing plunge if he were to be dropped.  He clasped his soaked arms around his cold torso, having nothing else to hang onto in his state of shock as his body continued shaking.  Still no words came from his dry throat, despite how soggy and sticky the wine was making the rest of his body.

                Anna came to a stop in front of the pantry.  She twisted the latch and stepped into the reasonably expansive food closet, which had enough space for her to stand inside of it and look around at the various shelves.  She admired the walk-in space and the massive amount of food that Kevin had apparently been able to afford.  With a slight chuckle, she realized that the thing wasn’t much smaller than the only bathroom in her own house, shower included.  Shaking her head in disbelief, she extended her arm and placed the wine glass on a marble shelf with a soft chink as the glass touched the surface.  Immediately Kevin pushed forward, slamming his hands against the slippery glass dome, looking out at the smiling face of his colossus sister-in-law through the slightly distorted image of the wine-bubble smeared flute.  The liquid sloshed around a little as he did, his nose tingling and beginning to sting.  The intense smell of the wine, which Kevin normally enjoyed at a regular size in moderation, was simply far too much in such a high dosage, and he was already beginning to feel light-headed.

                “A-Anna?” he gasped, with much less fury than before, his voice having become more docile.  “Y-You can’t l-leave me in here.  You j-just can’t…” he trailed off, looking at her pleadingly.  She nodded at him.

                “Take a load off, Kevin.  It’s a meditation exercise, remember?  I’ll be back in a little bit to see if you remembered what it was you were going to call me.  Here, I’ll even start you out:  your first two adjectives you used, I believe, were “stupid” and “fucking.”  I’ll let you figure the rest of it out, big guy,” she grinned, stepping out of the pantry.  She closed the door behind herself, thrusting Kevin into near-pitch black, the only light coming from under the door as he continued wallowing in the fruity and alcoholic wash and scent.

                Anna sauntered calmly back to the kitchen table, her foam flip-flops softly slapping against her soles as she stopped in front of the table, sitting down.  Helen was trembling violently.

                “ANNA!” she screamed.  “You can’t DO that!  Let him out of there; you have NO idea what I’m like when I’m this pissed off!”  Apparently, her utter fear and mortified, emotional strain had come to a stop, or at least been halted long enough for her to release her inhibitions.  Helen was so rarely at a loss for words, and Anna tilted her head, cocking an eyebrow at her; this was the woman she was much more accustomed to.  She sniggered at her as she pitifully continued her rant.

                “Well, I guess you’re right, I don’t have any idea of what you’re capable of.  But I can’t imagine it’s very much at all when you’re like this, huh, honey?” she asked sweetly.  Helen sputtered, holding an accusing hand out and pointing at her, her shoulder quivering.

                “You BITCH!” she screeched.  “I don’t know where my parents went wrong with Tom.  He was always so promising; he became a lawyer, just like he should have, like our father, but he was always… held back.  He never understood the measures that were necessary to do well in the business…”

                “That’s because he was an honest man… unlike that little speech-maker husband of yours,” quipped Anna, hoisting a fist up.  She rested her elbow on the table, allowing her place her chin upon her raised fist as if bored, her eyes still locked to her sister-in-law, who was absolutely beside herself.

                “No, it’s because YOU were always there, getting in the way!” cried Helen, tears of anguish rolling down her cheeks.  “You took him away from us and turned him into something unsuccessful.  A flop.  A total flop.  So much potential, all wasted…”

                “It was never wasted.  He became twice the man your entire family ever was.  He cared about people.  It wasn’t about the money.  It was his friends and family that he loved so much,” answered Anna, twiddling her thumb under the table in her other hand, which rested calmly on her thick quads through her white skirt.

                “You never really KNEW him!” gasped Helen.  “The man he was going to become… I mean, so much that would have been accomplished.  And he threw it all away to pull you out of a gutter and put some bread crusts into your UNGRATEFUL MOUTH!” shrieked the tiny woman, convulsing slightly.  There was silence for a minute or so as Helen’s chest rose and fell with great ferocity, her breathing trying to regulate as she gritted her teeth angrily in the face of the gargantuan woman before her.  Anna herself remained poised, just staring down at her husband’s sister.  Finally, she spoke up.

                “Helen, I think our problem here is that we got off on the wrong foot about twenty years ago, and we never got around to fixing that.  What do you think?”

                “What do I THINK?  Why, you…”

                “BECAUSE,” continued Anna, loudly cutting her off, which easily caused Helen to shut up.  “I think it would do us good to have some good old-fashioned girl time.  Sound good to you?”

                “GIRL time?  Anna, I…”

                “C’mon, honey, it’ll be fun…” sighed Anna with a smile, extending her humongous hand expectantly toward her cowering, frozen sister-in-law, her outstretched fingers wiggling and almost tingling in anticipation of putting the irritating woman into her authoritative grasp.

Chapter 4: Hanging Out with Alison by Jacksmith

Alison kept her hand, which still contained Tony and Ashley, as level as she could as she twisted the handle on Ashley’s bedroom and entered it.  She walked calmly to the bed, trying to avoid eye contact with Ashley, who was shooting her scathing looks while still clinging to Tony for protection.  Reaching the bed, Alison lowered her hand onto the covers for her passengers to disembark.  Ashley leapt off as soon as she could, hugging herself to her bed covers for security, her body shaking slightly from the experience of being carried upstairs by her two-years-younger cousin over a drop that would surely have paralyzed, if not killed, her.  Tony cautiously stepped off of Alison’s fingers, crouching down next to his girlfriend, who had started crying again.

                “Chill out, babe, it’ll be okay…” he said in the most reassuring voice he could, although to Alison, it sounded almost like he didn’t particularly care about what was happening.

                “It’ll be OKAY?” she gasped, pulling herself up.  “Tony… look at us.  WE’RE FUCKING FOUR INCHES TALL!  I mean… Jesus… what’s… what’s going on in this HOUSE?” she screeched, beginning to hyperventilate a bit as her sobs became heavier, the shock of the situation fully settling in.  “This… this kind of thing isn’t… it can’t…”

                “Y-Yeah, I know it…” said Tony, his voice quivering a bit, but he shook his head to get over it quickly.  Listening to him, it occurred to Alison that the only thing keeping him from cracking like his girlfriend and her parents was a seeming mental mechanism of his to block out trauma.  It seemed to be working for the time being, at least, and Alison had a feeling his seeming cool head would be the glue needed to keep Ashley from falling apart completely.  “B-But…” he continued, gulping loudly.  “We just g-gotta stick together.  As soon as your parents are done talking to your, um, aunt…”

                “Don’t you GET it?” gasped Ashley.  “She wants our MONEY!  And my parents won’t give it to her.  I mean… I don’t know, what if she doesn’t help us because of it?  What if she just LEAVES us here?” she sobbed, ignoring Alison, who was still standing over the two very calmly, trying not to make noise.  Tony whispered something softly into Ashley’s ear, and continued trying to soothe her by rubbing at her shoulders.

                At this point, Alison, who wasn’t quite sure of what to do with herself, couldn’t help but want to defend her mother.  “She won’t do that, Ashley; it’ll all be okay.  She just wanted to talk to your parents alone.”

                Ashley turned her tear-stained face up to her cousin.  “Shut up.  I literally don’t want to hear you make another sound.”  Alison wasn’t surprised by this response and, blushing, retreated a few steps, taking a seat in the leather swivel chair that sat in front of the computer desk.  “Don’t touch my computer!” growled Ashley, standing up and facing her cousin halfway across the room to ensure she could be heard.  Alison nodded at her, holding her hands up in the air as if being held up at gunpoint, and placed them in her lap.

                “Hey, babe, relax, I don’t think she wants…” began Tony, but he was cut off.

                “Oh, don’t defend her, Tony.  She’s always been like this.  I’ve tried to be nice to her, but she’d always just tag along behind me, since we were kids: always wanted to do what I was doing, have what I had.  She had to have the same clothes, same shoes, same jewelry, same haircut… Well, guess WHAT?” she yelled loudly to Alison, placing her hands on her hips.

                “W-What?” asked Alison softly and nervously, leaning over in the seat anxiously, her eyes locked to her cousin’s as she realized how pathetic this description of her younger and admiring self had seemed in the presence of her older and (at the time) much cooler cousin.

                “You’re not ME!” she screamed.  “I just can’t TAKE you anymore!  You’ve done this your whole life, and now you show up on our doorstep like this, expecting my parents to just hand you a CHARITY donation!”

                “I-It’s not charity, Ashley…” gulped Alison, trying to fight back an emotional response to her cruelty.  “It was supposed to be m-my dad’s, we just want it back.”

                “Alison… let me tell you a little SECRET, okay?” said Ashley sarcastically, slapping her leg for emphasis and in annoyance.  Tony grabbed her shoulder.

                “Ashley… baby… don’t you think that’s a l-little m-much?” he stuttered; Alison couldn’t tell if it was out of fear or embarrassment.  Whatever it was, she couldn’t help but appreciate the gesture from the, admittedly, reasonably attractive Tony.

                “No, I DON’T think it’s too much!  And don’t touch me, I’m busy!” she said, slapping his hand off of her shoulder and taking another step forward, closer to the edge of the bed.  “Okay, listen up, Alison: money doesn’t work on a “I did this, he did this, so we both get this” basis.  You do your work, and you get some money, sure, but if you’re SMART like my daddy is, you get ahead a little.  And that’s what this is.  There was nothing illegal about it, he had an opportunity for a good business move, and he made it!”

                “A-Ashley…” choked Alison, her eyes welling with tears.  “He had an opportunity because my dad d-d-died…” she sniffled, wiping her eyes before the tears could start flowing.

                “Awwww… how touching, Alison, really.  Guess what ELSE I have to say?  People die, okay?  I know you loved him and stuff, but get OVER yourself!  This is how things work in the world.  It’s a fact of life.  Sometimes you have to do some things that annoy other people, but that’s how you become successful!  And that’s why you’re going to fail at whatever the hell you decide to do with your life, because you’ll just keep on kissing the ground I walk on for the rest of your life.”

                By this point, Alison couldn’t hold it back anymore, and tears began rolling down her cheeks.  Tony grabbed at Ashley’s shoulder again, pulling her backward a bit.  “Look, Ashley, that’s enough, okay?” he said, looking nervously at the gigantic, weeping teen before them.  “Just leave her alone.  There’s no need to say all that shit to her.”

                “I’ll tell you what’s shit, Tony…” she snarled at him nastily.  “It’s when you keep trying to shut me up when I’ve got something to say.  This is America; I have the right to say whatever I want, to whoever I want.  All I’m trying to do is tell her the truth, because that hustler mom of hers sure won’t say it to her!”

                At this final set of words, Alison felt a tiny fiber in her brain snap.  She balled her hands up into fists, her knuckles cracking, and she shut her eyes tightly, allowing more tears to flow.  She gritted her teeth to mute the growing sobs, but she couldn’t do anything about those anyway.  She had been putting up with Ashley for years, ever since she had met her as a four-year-old and been mesmerized with her regal style and ability to command attention.  The very shy Alison had then made it her mission to follow the same path as her cousin and hopefully become more socially relevant.  And in this attempt, she had simply let Ashley’s constant comments and framing of her when bad things happened slide, because she had convinced herself that if she stuck it out for long enough, she would be like Ashley.

                It had just occurred to her how wrong she had been in this goal.

                “SHUT UP!” she screamed at the top of her lungs, snapping her eyes back open and looking at Ashley, who flinched at the volume but stood strong, her hands still planted firmly on her hips.  “You can’t talk about my MOM like that!  She’s a great mom, and you don’t have the right to talk about her behind her back.”

                Ashley studied her cousin’s humongous, tear-soaked face, with a straight countenance for a few seconds, but after not long started to contort her face into a look of condescending disbelief.  “Did… did you just tell me to shut up, Alison?” she asked slowly, clearly having trouble processing the fact that a person had actually stood up to her.

                “Yeah, I did,” said Alison.  She stood up from the chair, but stayed a decent distance back from the bed, now having to tilt her head down slightly to look her cousin in the eye.  She as well placed her hands on her hips, almost mirroring her diminutive cousin.

                “You BI…” began Ashley, but Tony had cupped his hand over her mouth to shut her up.

                “Be… quiet…” he breathed into her ear.

                “Get off me, Tony, I… I…” she gasped, and suddenly bugged her eyes as she watched her cousin walking back toward the bed with a much quicker and more determined gait.  She could feel the ground shaking, even on top of the bed, as Alison slammed her feet down against the carpeted floor.  She came to a stop right over the bed, looking down at her tiny monster of a cousin, and found none of the admiration she used to have for her.  Seeing this terrifying expression on her face, Ashley immediately hugged herself back against her boyfriend’s body so tightly that she started to cut off his air supply.  Tony looked up at the monumental teen girl, unable to come up with a response, so he avoided her gaze.

                “Why do you think it’s okay to do that, Ashley?” Alison asked calmly.

                “Do?” she peeped, trying to get behind Tony.

                “To call me names like that.  To call my MOM names like that.  You know, she’s been trying to get a job, she only sleeps for a couple hours or so a night all the way through.  And she does it all for me.”

                “Your mom…” growled Ashley.  “Is a complete flunky.  Seriously, do you ever wonder why she can’t get a job?  It’s because she’s an idiot.”

                “My mom paid her way all the way through college, she…”

                “Oh, give me a break, that’s not what I’m talking about.”

                Alison went down on her haunches, and crossed both arms on the bedspread, resting her chin on them and staring her cousin down.  “Okay.  Then what DO you mean?”

                “She just doesn’t know how to play the whole system.  You have to be smart, and your mom just can’t handle it at all.  My daddy is always saying that she…”

                “Ashley!” interjected Alison, cutting her off.

                “What?” she grumbled back, irritated.

                “Shut up.”

                “Don’t tell me to shut up, you stupid freak,” snarled Ashley.  “You’re just like your mom.  Idiotic little whores, both of you.”

                Silence filled the air as Alison, unblinking, cocked an eyebrow at her cousin.  “Who do you think you’re calling little?” she chuckled, extending her hand.  Ashley immediately got behind Tony, but Alison was prepared.  Flattening her fingers, she swatted them at Tony, easily knocking him off his feet, leaving Ashley exposed.  The tiny teen screamed, running backward across the bed.  Calmly, Alison rose to her feet, and placed a flip-flop onto the bed, her foot still in it, and wriggled her toes violently at her cousin, who was looking over her shoulder and gasping heavily as she ran.  Finally, as Ashley ran out of room to run at the edge of the bed, Alison pulled her other leg up, and sat down on the bed with a massive thump that shook the entire mattress and bounced both Ashley and Tony into the air.  Tony simply rolled onto his stomach and pulled himself back up, looking back and forth frantically.

                “Ashley, STOP this!” he called after her as she too pulled herself to her feet.  However, as she did, she found a pair of thick, grooved pads pinching against her left ankle.  Instantly, she was rising into the air, dangled upside down between Alison’s thumb and forefinger.  She began to writhe and kick, as well as trying to lean up and grab ahold of Alison’s finger or nail, but it was no use.  She flopped down, defeated, as she was hung in front of Alison’s smiling face.  The gigantic cousin laughed, blowing out quick puffs of hot air from between her lips, causing Ashley’s eyes to water.

                “Who’s the little one now, cuz?” she cooed, swinging her fingers side to side, causing Ashley’s hair to become an untamable mess.  The flailing young woman tried desperately to right it, feeling mortified to have a hair out of place, but this was no use.  “Now it’s YOUR turn to guess what.”

                “G-Guess…”

                “Yeah.  Take a guess.”

                “I d-don’t k-kno…”

                “Okay, I’ll just tell you then.  You don’t call me bitch anymore...  Bitch,” she said spitefully, grinning to herself with the immense pleasure of finally saying something back at her cousin.

                “L-Listen, Alison!” called out Ashley dizzily, sounding nervous but desperate to retain control at the same time. “Let go of me right NOW!”

                “Sure thing,” smiled Alison, releasing her fingertips.  Ashley fell straight downward, landing on top of Alison’s crossed quad.  Immediately, Alison flexed her muscle in her leg, causing it to shift position slightly.  Ashley helplessly rolled down the bare leg like a slide, onto her calf.  Alison flexed this too, and with a soft screech, sent her cousin back to the bed spread.  As soon as she hit the covers, Alison’s massive hand was descending again.  Ashley screeched breathlessly, crawling forward, but found herself in the next instant buried under the wide, soft plain of her cousin’s hand flesh, pressing her down into the bed.  As the pressure increased, and as Alison adjusted her flat hand so that her cousin wasn’t even visible under her fingers, Ashley began to groan, gasping for breath, trying to move her limbs but finding them pinned under Alison’s fingers.

                “L-Listen, um, Alison, right?” gasped Tony fearfully, taking a few steps closer to Alison’s curled left leg.  He tapped his hand against the smooth bare flesh a few times before he was even noticed.  Alison raised an eyebrow at him sternly, although in reality, she was quickly finding his tiny blonde-haired, blue-eyed form to be enjoyable eye candy.  She couldn’t imagine actually liking him in seriousness, since he didn’t seem like a particularly intelligent individual, but as she had Ashley completely at her mercy, it was nice to see his concerned expression directed at her.

                “What?” she asked, trying to sound uncaring.

                “I… I just w-wanted to know, if, maybe, you’d l-let her g-go?” he stuttered, clearly beginning to lose the cool he had established with such ease earlier on.  She didn’t blame him; his girlfriend was slowly being suffocated under the damp palm, and the weight certainly wasn’t letting up, her relatively small finger muscles clenching ever so slightly as she bent her fingers, crumpling her cousin into a smaller pocket of breathable space.  She chuckled lightly as she did this, then looked back with a sly smirk at Tony’s breathless expression.

                “Hmmm… no, I don’t think so.  Believe me, she’s had this coming for a while,” she smiled.  She briefly lifted her middle finger, allowing a fresh breath of air to rush in under her hand.  Ashley desperately gasped for breath, trying to break free again, but found the finger slowly being replaced in its position, the doughy flesh pressing gently back against her face, much to her dismay.

                “N-No… let me…” she gasped, gulping a final breath of air before Alison covered her mouth back up with a fingertip.  She couldn’t imagine it was very comfortable underneath her appendage.  Her fingers were very firm, and her palm was already beginning to sweat ever so slightly from being pressed against a warm blanket.

                “P-Please?  I d-don’t think she can… breathe…” choked Tony, running toward the hand.  He placed both hands underneath Alison’s pinky finger, trying to lift it up.  With barely an effort, though, Alison managed to keep her finger firmly in place.  He continued trying, and as he did, Alison couldn’t help but begin to realize what a unique situation it was for her to have her cousin’s good-looking boyfriend wanting something from her.  And this led to an even better idea.

After he had tried this for a few more seconds, Alison reached over and, using her thumb and forefinger, plucked Tony from the bed by the back of his shirt, holding him in front of her face.  He, too, started fighting to reach behind his head and grab onto Alison’s strong fingers for support, but he failed as well; his body began convulsing as he fully realized how out-of-control he was.

                “There’s no need to start shaking, little guy,” she said gently.  “You didn’t do anything to me, so if you just leave me alone, I’ll leave you alone.  Got it?”

                “Y-You have to let her out.  W-What if she d-dies?”

                “She won’t die.  I promise.  I’m just making sure she learns…”
                “Please… let her go…” he asked desperately, passion in his eyes.  This expression actually moved Alison a bit, and she reluctantly lifted her hand, allowing Ashley some air.  The tiny teen began to breathe heavily, rolling around to air her overheated body out, her clothes ever so slightly dampened with palm sweat.  However, just as quickly, she found Alison pinching at her ankles again and lifting her to the same level as her boyfriend.  Tony and Ashley reached out, meeting hands for just a moment as the gargantuan 16-year-old dangled them next to one another, but Alison was quick to break this bond, pulling them apart as she kicked her legs off to the side and off the bed, where she smacked to the ground in a standing position.  She then began to tread toward the connected bathroom in Ashley’s room.

                “Where are you t-taking us?” gasped Ashley.

                “Disneyland…  Where do you think, genius?” answered Alison nonchalantly as she crossed the threshold of the bathroom.

                “Why d-did you bring Tony t-too?”

                Alison’s gaze shifted to the puny boyfriend and smiled at him.  “Because he’s annoying me a little.  Sticking up for you and all.  No one ever stuck up for me around you, did they?”

                “Umm…”

                “Did they?” asked Alison a little more loudly, her hot breathe seeping over her cousin.

                “N-N-No… no, they d-didn’t.”

                “That’s how I remember it, too,” she said, lowering both hands toward the spacious marble sink top and un-pinching both sets of fingers.  In reality, Tony wasn’t particularly annoying her, but Alison found herself powerless to resist the temptation of using the opportunity of Tony’s technical disobedience to her advantage.  She wasn’t planning on passing this up.

Tony and Ashley flopped to the marble, standing up and looking on, half-curious and half-terrified, as Alison strode to the bathtub and turned the nozzle on for the water, which started rushing out immediately with a deafening roar to the tiny young couple, both of whom covered their ears.  Alison waited for the water level to go up about six inches in the tub, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms.

                Tony absentmindedly looked down near the floor and saw that Alison had arched her foot against the wall while leaning.  Even from up on the sink, because of his size, he was able to make out the appearing and disappearing deep wrinkles along her instep that lead down to her wide sole as she bent it back and forth.  Her toes flexed, rolling side to side, removing weight continually from the ball of her foot, her heel pressing softly against the wall and changing shades of peachy pink.  He gulped, trying very hard to not imagine what it would be like to be trapped on the floor when Alison walked by in those gargantuan, muddied flip-flops.

                “Bi… I mean, I mean…” gasped Ashley, covering her mouth and realizing her mistake.  “ALISON!”

                “What’s up, hot stuff?” asked Alison, leaning over the tub and dipping a finger in the water to test the temperature.  “Yep, perfect!” she smiled.

                “W-What are you going to do with us?”

                “With BOTH of you? Well, nothing.”

                “N-Nothing?”

                “Meaning you’re not going to be in the same place.”

                “W-Why n-not?”

                Alison tilted her head, giving her a condescending smile, then let her eyes falls to Tony.  “This is a pretty cute BF you scored here, cuz.  Maybe I’d like to hang out with him a little…”

                “What?  NO!  What are you doing with ME?” gasped Ashley frantically.

“With you?  You’re going to be getting a bath, young lady,” she smiled, reaching in again toward the helpless eighteen-year-olds.  Ashley screamed as she was sandwiched between Alison’s strong, firm fingers, and her sweaty, pliable palm skin.  She gulped in a last swallow of air as she was squeezed and lifted up.  Alison calmly walked over to the tub and leaned over, holding her hand roughly a foot over the settled warm water.

                “ALISON!” screamed Ashley.  “I c-can’t swim!”

                “Then I suggest you learn really soon,” she laughed, releasing her fingers.  Ashley plunged downward into the water and began to violently tread water, trying desperately to stay afloat.  The water wasn’t particularly deep, but it was too deep to stand in with her head above water.

                “Coulda fooled me, Ashley, looks like you’re doing great.  Catch you in a bit once you’ve cleaned yourself up, bee-yotch!” she giggled, turning back to Tony, delighting in her ability to freely toss around Ashley’s obnoxious language style without fear of repercussion.  He held his arms out in protest, but a second later he was being tripped by the side of Alison’s fingers.  Instead of hitting marble, though, the massive cupped palm was there to catch him and cradle him as he was lifted up for Alison to look at more closely.

                “So, hunky…” she queried, reaching in a soft fingertip from her other hand and lightly stroking his blonde hair in a rhythmic pattern, grinning widely and showing off her perfect pearly whites, her hazel eyes practically glistening with eager, hungry excitement.  “What should we do together?”

                Tony gulped.

Chapter 5: Girl Time by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

FYI: This chapter contains "nose" content; you have been warned.

Anna plopped down on the spacious leather couch in the living room, propping her feet up and pressing the dirty bottoms of her flip-flops against a small, ornate pillow resting on the end.  In her soft, warm fist was clenched her quivering sister-in-law, her tiny arms pinned to her sides by Anna’s fingers.  She wiggled her fingers in alternating beats as if listening to a song, causing Helen some additional discomfort as she brought her hand to rest on top of her skirt-clad runner’s quad, although she didn’t release her little hostage yet.  She also began to tap her foot to the same beat as her fingers, patting more and more filth from her shoe into the clean pillow, bending her toes back and forth to the beat.  Helen, despite the situation she found herself in, with her poor husband trapped in a glass of wine in the dark pantry, couldn’t help but feel extraordinarily miffed by Anna’s carelessness with the decorative furniture.

                “Anna!  C-Could you please take your feet off of the pillows?” she asked, still stuttering in fear, but determined to maintain some level of adequate decorum in her household.  Anna gave her a funny look, then nodded.

                “Sure thing, sis… you don’t mind if I call you sis, do you?” she answered, swinging back around into a sitting position, planting her feet on the ground with a loud smack.

                “Thank y-you…” breathed Helen, not sure of what to do next.  All she could move was her head; the rest of her was deeply pressurized into Anna’s soft skin creases, and it was nearly numbing most of her body.  Her legs were having intense pins-and-needles sensations, yet she couldn’t shake them out, as Anna had her clamped all the way down to her ankles.

                “Don’t mention it.”

                “C-Could you p-please let Kevin out?”

                “Why should I?  I can’t imagine he’s going to be a happy camper when I do.”

                “S-Supposing, though, that he slips on the bottom, and drowns, or…”

                “Helen, please… Kevin’s not THAT much of an idiot.  It’ll do him good to take a dip in the pool.  He may not smell that great when he comes out, but it’s something,” she smiled breezily, raising her hand back up to eye level and squinting thoughtfully at her husband’s miniscule sister.

                “W-What are you going to d-do with m-me?”

                “Well, sis, that’s what I’m trying to figure out.  Because I think if we hadn’t started off the way we did all those years ago in high school when I met Tom, you and I would have been great friends.  So what do you say to a new start, huh?” she offered cheerfully.  Hesitantly, Helen nodded.  “I’m glad to hear it, Helen.  Friends, okay?”

                “S-Sure…”

                “Friends.  Then, I guess you won’t mind if I make myself at home, will you?” Anna asked blithely, swinging her legs back onto the couch and planting her flip-flops squarely back on the pillows, which she proceeded to rub with the dirt even more fervently than before.  Helen cringed to see the smears from the foam shoe bottom appearing along it, but when she looked back at her enormous sister-in-law’s waiting face, she knew there was a correct answer.

                “No, I won’t…” she mumbled.

                “Great,” began Anna.  Leaving one foot pressed firmly against the pillow, she crossed her other leg, pushing the other dirty shoe bottom against the back of the couch.  She shifted her foot side to side, purposefully grinding the grungy shoe treads against the leather, leaving a mark.  Anna chuckled as she felt Helen squirming uncomfortably at this sight, too scared to speak up about it.  With her right leg crossed upward, the skirt fell partially down off of it, revealing Anna’s toned bare leg.  Calmly, she shifted her grip on Helen, switching from a full fist grip, and instead pinched her by the sides between her thumb and forefinger.  Helen brought her hands to rest on top of each finger for balance, afraid of plunging downward (although the short drop would simply have led to Anna’s firm stomach).  Then, bringing her higher up, Anna placed her on top of her bare knee.  Helen instantly hugged her arms to her torso, afraid of overbalancing herself and slipping, as Anna’s fingers fell away, leaving the woman roosting uncomfortably on the horizontal lower leg.  Sighing, Anna brought both hands behind her head, using her crossed arms as a pillow, allowing her to fully recline and watch Helen’s nervous expression with a front row seat.  “What do you talk about with your other friends, anyway, Helen?”

                “I… I guess I’m not s-sure… current events, I suppose…” she suggested through gritted teeth, eyeing the drop from Anna’s smooth leg anxiously.

                Anna rolled her eyes at this.  “Oh, c’mon… you expect me to believe you’re talking about the election primaries, or a hurricane somewhere?”

                “N-Not always those things…”

                “Oh, I see.  And what “things” are those, then?” asked Anna, becoming sterner and seriously starting to unnerve her tiny captive.

                “I… guess… I guess more, um, “local” sorts of current events.”

                “Oh, I see.  Local.  Isn’t there a name for something like that, Helen?  Where you’re talking about people you know and what’s going on in their lives?”

                “Err…”
                “Like… I don’t know, gossip?”

                “I suppose that crosses the conversation on more than one point, yes,” answered Helen a bit more confidently, finally getting her “sea legs” while sitting on Anna’ massive, meaty leg.

                “Oh, I just LOVE gossip… getting caught up on what everyone’s doing, feeling like you’ve got a piece of the action.  Why don’t you tell me some?”

                “W-What?”

                “I said why don’t you tell me a little gossip; I think it would help us bond as friends, Helen, don’t you?” she asked, bringing her hands back from behind her head and instead crossing them across her chest, looking a bit more like an authority figure, and even this simple action was enough to make Helen feel nervous again about sitting on her leg.

                “Please let me down, Anna.”

                “In a minute.  Tell me some gossip.  I don’t care what kind.  Anything.”

                “I don’t understand what you’re g-getting at here…”

                “Well, let me help clear it up for you, Helen,” smiled Anna.  “I was having a pleasant conversation with a Ms. Franklin the other day.  I believe, actually, that she works for you somehow, right?”

                Helen was finding this to be a rather odd turn in the conversation, and she didn’t particularly like it, but for the moment, it seemed harmless enough; besides, her husband was swimming in a wine glass, so being perched precariously on a soft knee didn’t seem so bad.  She cleared her throat.  “Yes, I do.  She caters.  She works most of my garden parties.”

                “Garden parties, huh?  Sounds like fun.”

                “Oh, they’re… they’re required social functions in the neighborhood,” answered Helen.  Her stuttering was disappearing, as she had gone into a mode where if she could keep a straight face and lie well enough, she felt safe.  “Nothing too exciting.”

                “That’s not quite what I’ve heard from some people who’ve popped in and say you’re the “garden party woman” around here, but that’s not the point.  No, as I was saying, I was having a nice conversation with Ms. Franklin, and you know what she told me?”

                “W-What?”

                “She apparently picked up on some of your conversations with your friends.  It wasn’t eavesdropping; she says you were talking very loudly.  And not really about current events.  No senators, or natural disasters, or stocks.  Not even celebrities.  Imagine that, huh?” she grinned.

                Helen’s skin went ice cold.  She knew where this was going.  “Uhh…”

                “She said you were actually talking about…” began Anna, swallowing hard, clearly somewhat wounded by the truth.  “…ME.  About my husband… my daughter… my jobs… my looks…” she drawled, her magnificent hazel eyes drilling into the tiny face before her.  Helen felt like she had to back up ever so slightly as Anna began to lean forward.  “In fact…” laughed Anna incredulously, breaking eye contact for a second.  “She… she thought this was so ridiculous to bring up, but she did anyway… she mentioned how you were talking with your friends about how you thought I never shave my legs.”

                “I… I never…”

                “Really, Helen, that’s the best kind of conversation you can come up with at your parties?  That your loser sister-in-law doesn’t shave her legs?”

                “I…” gulped Helen, feeling her lungs heave painfully with anxiety, her heart beginning to pound.

                “I mean, I’m not sure.  I THOUGHT I shaved them… pretty often, actually, mostly to make sure I never have to hear you say anything to me.  I suppose we made it halfway, though; I didn’t actually have to hear it from YOU, did I?”

                “Uhh…”

                “What’s up, honey?  Cat got your tongue?”

                “N-No…”

                “How about we settle it once and for all.  You just tell ME what you think, huh?” she asked, reaching her gargantuan hand back out again.  Helen, still not over the shocking new experience of being lifted up helplessly by another human being, gasped and felt goose bumps rush along her skin as the cool, malleable flesh molded itself around her body and plucked her up, leaving her backside exposed, the thick finger pads pinning her arms to her sides.  Pressing the tiny, shaking woman’s back against her knee, then, Anna began to stroke the body up and down her shin, from her knee to her ankle, and back again, like a slide.  After a few minutes of this, simply smiling at her new “friend” while rubbing her along her leg, she heard a soft whimpering noise.  “Something wrong?” she asked good-naturedly.

                “Y-You can stop now, Anna… please…”

                “STOP?  I don’t think you would be able to judge very accurately after just that, though, sis.  Maybe just a little more…” she offered.  Shifting her grip, she slid Helen vertically, head first, down the slope of her leg from her knee down to her hip.  Helen gasped again, the blood rushing around wildly in her head, as Anna serenely used her body to stroke along her own, as it turned out, extremely smooth and muscular runner’s legs.  Through her clothes, Helen could feel the tough, rolling hills of Anna’s calf, flexing as she passed over it, vibrating her ever so slightly.  Then, she’d cross over the largest plain, her quad, and feel like she was in the midst of a tectonic shift as the soft skin began to emanate outward against her body, her quad flexing powerfully, the warm muscles twisting roughly under the smooth, shaved skin.

                This went on for several minutes, with Helen’s whimpering becoming louder as she got dizzier and dizzier from being stroked upside down, but finally, she felt Anna shifting her grip back around her body, holding her right side up again.  Half grateful to be upright and half terrified to once again be feeling the warm flesh up so close to her body, she quivered with fear as she felt Anna’s pointer finger casually snake over her shoulder, stroking at it as if to calm her.  Anna then began to pulse into the tiny shoulder, offering her a back massage with her mammoth digit.  Helen, uncomfortable, looked up at her sister-in-law’s face again.

                “What’s the verdict, sis?” Anna asked.

                Helen coughed, clearing her head.  “S-S-Smooth…”

                “I guess you were wrong, then, huh?”

                “Y-Yes.”

                “Thought so.  But see… that wasn’t all Ms. Franklin shared.  Apparently, there’s a teensy little rumor going around about the ways I spend a lot of my evenings in my house.  And, oddly enough, it seemed to have come directly from…” she said, raising a finger.  She pressed her fingertip directly against Helen’s mouth, hurting her teeth and lips with the pressure for just a second before pulling off again.  “…YOU.”

                “Oh…” whimpered Helen, shrinking a little bit with her neck, lowering her head, almost as if in shame (in reality, it was simple, stone-cold fear).

                “She said…” began Anna, but she had to take a break mid-thought to chortle readily, slapping a hand onto her bare leg for emphasis and making Helen jump at the sound.  “…she said that everyone seemed to think I do lines of coke at night,” she laughed, shutting her eyes and throwing her head back, chortling loudly.  “Can you BELIEVE that?” she said, one of her eyes watering from the laughter.

                “N-No, I c-can’t…” whispered Helen.

                “I mean, look at me; do I look like I’ve got the street smarts to get coke?  Or, at least, the amounts of it the guests at your party seemed to think I was doing?” asked Anna, holding out a hand and running it along the length of her body as if presenting herself as an example in her statement.

                “No,” came the barely audible squeak of Helen.

                “I’m not even sure I understand the correct mechanics of it so I don’t CHOKE on it, or whatever,” said Anna, continuing to laugh.  Slowly, she brought her hand closer and closer to her face.  “But now I’m thinking: why don’t we just find out together?” she asked.  Suddenly, she was rushing her hand right up to her nose.  Then, bringing Helen up even closer, she pressed Helen’s face firmly against her right nostril, trapping Helen’s nose and mouth underneath it, forcing Helen to breath air directly out of Anna’s nose, the rest of her face pressed against the plush nose flesh.  Helen screamed, but the sound was lost entirely into Anna’s nasal cavity.

                Helen watched helplessly as Anna used her other hand to extend a pointer finger and block up her other nostril from airflow.  She looked down at her lips, parting so she could slowly exhale waves of warm air, ready for a new breath.  Helen peeked to her side, unable to see very far because her face was pinned so firmly against Anna’s nostril, and could see the massive stomach below puffing out under the white top.   Anna was out of air.  Helen, realizing fully now what was going on, squealed with terror, shaking her head side to side as if to say no, but she was flatly ignored.

                Rearing her shoulders, Anna sucked into her nose as hard as she could, which instantly put tremendous pulling force on the little face jammed against her nose.  The puny sister-in-law screeched violently into the nasal cave again, feeling as if her face had been attached to a vacuum.  She could actually feel her skin being tugged into the raging storm of air rushing into Anna’s nose.  The smell was very odd, combining a starchy odor with a dank wetness.  As this massive inhalation slowed down, Helen was disgusted to feel a few nose hairs coming back to rest, landing on her tightly closed mouth.  Additionally, what felt like the tiniest droplet of mucus began to drip down inside of it, feeling cool against Helen’s upper lip.  The tiny woman began to struggle violently, feeling revolted at the things that were touching so close to her mouth.  Anna felt this maneuver coming, though, and pressed her even harder against it, smushing her own nose partially out of shape with the effort, releasing her fingertip from her other nostril and allowing regular airflow again.  Then, she began to exhale everything in preparation for the next line of Helen-caine, flaring her nostrils threateningly.

                Now, once again out of oxygen due to Anna’s rapid exhalations, Helen had no choice but to open her mouth and gasp for breath.  She began to quiver, disgusted beyond belief, as she felt thick, gooey liquid dribble into her mouth.  She spat into the nose, but because her head was angled directly upward so it would fit snugly against Anna’s nostril, this was unsuccessful, and her shaking only continued as she felt herself swallow it, horrified.  The rapid intake began almost immediately afterward, hugging Helen’s hapless face even harder than before against Anna’s nostril.  The woman actually felt physical pain on her face on this one, her cheeks becoming sore from the strain of being sucked so mercilessly over such a relatively small space of her body.  Her eyes looked up, being just below the bridge of Anna’s nose, and were able to see every detail of the mildly oiled pore field covering Anna’s nose: it was a sight anyone would see if looking at a nose with a magnifying glass.  Helen was simply being saved the trouble of doing that in this instance as she wretched again upward into the damp nostril, her eyes beginning to water from the effort to keep her cool.

                With every bit of her lungs filled up, Anna finally released her human drug’s face from her nose, returning to normal breaths and sighing happily.  As soon as she was freed from the pressing, though not from Anna’s adjusted pinch grip in her soft fingertips, the little woman grasped roughly at her face, trying to wipe the thick goop from Anna’s nose off of her face, mostly in vain.  She shrieked a little as a long strand of it stayed connected to her hand, unbroken, forcing her to wipe it onto her own pants rather messily.  This spectacle only caused Anna to chuckle a little more loudly as she stared into the disgruntled, mucus-coated face of her sister-in-law.

                “Not bad.  Not bad at all…” she smiled.  “If that’s anything like how it actually is, and I might just have to try some of the real stuff someday.”

                “Uh-huh…” gasped Helen, wide-eyed, still in a state of shock over the disgusting event she had just been forced through.

                “I think that’s enough girl talk for now, honey,” she continued, casually flicking a finger at a persistent, sticky drooble of phlegm still connected to Helen’s chin, chuckling down at her.  “Let’s go check up on the big man of the house, shall we?”

End Notes:

For now, at least, the story seems like it's going to alternate chapters between Anna and Alison.

Chapter 6: Belly-Up by Jacksmith

Alison sat on Ashley’s pillows on her bed, her legs crossed, her arm propped up on her stomach, which allowed her hand to be right in front of her smiling face.  Tony, still gripped in her fingers, was struggling to break free, refusing to look her in the eye.  She raised an eyebrow, amused by his futile efforts, then gave him a little extra squeeze that nearly knocked the wind from him, halting his efforts and causing him to hang limply in her fingers again.

                “You don’t have to keep trying so hard.  I’m not letting you get away, you know.”

                “B-But…”

                “But what?”

                “You can’t j-just leave her in there like that,” he said, rolling his head toward the bathroom, where Ashley was still in the tub, treading water like crazy, where she had been for the past ten minutes.  “She r-really can’t swim that well; she’s telling the truth.”

                “Well, that would be a first,” smiled Alison, running her fingers through her silky dirty-blonde hair.

                “Please?”

                “Look, I think we should talk about my cousin a little bit.”

                “T-Talk?”

                “Yeah, because I’m wondering something.”

                “What?”

                “What could you possibly see in her?” she asked, rippling her fingers around Tony, pressing slightly harder with each finger as it landed again on his back.  She paid particular attention on his butt, clenching it harder against her ring finger.  As she did this, she couldn’t help but barely feel his crotch through his pants being mushed against her cool palm flesh, which gave her a tingling sensation of power.

                “I d-don’t know… I guess she’s just so sure of herself…” he mumbled, trying not to look horribly uncomfortable to be pressed so hard against Alison’s hand.  He could tell she could feel every inch of him, including his crotch, even if it was just through his clothes.  Few times in his life had he felt this exposed.

                “I can’t argue with that, I guess…” she chuckled, easily detecting the apprehension in his face at being essentially felt up through his clothes by the gargantuan hand of his girlfriend’s cousin.  Grinning slyly to herself, Alison recognized what an opportunity this was, and couldn’t help but milk it further.  “You look nervous.”

                “I-I am…”

                “For yourself?”

                “I g-guess, but...”

                Alison brought her other hand underneath him and released the pressure from her fingers, allowing him to flop into her palm.  She curled her fingers against his shoulders, pressing down encouragingly for him to lie down in her hand, although he couldn’t quite bring himself to do it.  “That any better?” she smiled.  He nodded.

                “I think... I mean…”

                “What?”

                “I really j-just want to make sure Ashley’s okay.”

                Alison rolled her eyes.  “Why can’t you talk about something else for, like, three seconds, besides Ashley?”

                “B-Because I’m worried about her,” he moaned, giving Alison some impassioned Bambi eyes that actually caused her heart to flutter a bit, but she held firm, enjoying her cousin’s undoubted terror in the bathtub just a bit too much.

                “Well, don’t worry about her.  I’ll let her out in a little bit, and then we’ll all hang out together.”

                “H-hang out?”

                “Yeah.  That’s cool, right?” she asked, trying to use the same sort of lingo Tony employed.  He nodded, like she knew he would.

                “S-Sure…”

                “Tony, can I ask you something?”

                “What?”

                “Are you afraid of me?”

                “Afraid of y-you?  No, n-no, I’m just nervous for Ashley…”

                Alison slowly curled her fingers down even further, pinning Tony against her palm and causing him to flinch in terror at the slight touch of her clay-like finger flesh, giving in slightly to the pressure of his body.  He began to shake as she brought her other hand down on top of him.  Then, with his body immobilized, she flattened her other hand and began to stroke along his stomach with her fingertips, barely applying any pressure, but simply allowing him to feel the smoothness of her fingerprints.  “You’re not, huh?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.  “Not even a little bit?”  The stroking continued, which actually soothed Tony a bit, but he was quick to start struggling again against the firm, fleshy logs holding him down.  She giggled.  “Seriously.  Chill out.  You’re not going anywhere until I want you to.”

                “P-Please…”

                “Relax, cutie,” she winked.  “And be quiet for like one minute.”  As she continued stroking along his chest and stomach with her gentle fingertips, Alison found herself internally confused a bit.  As she was normally very shy, especially around adults and older teens, she found herself feeling like a fish out of water.  It occurred to her that she was essentially playing with a boy two years older than herself against his will and forcing him to worry about whether or not his girlfriend had drowned in the bathtub.  She wondered what it was that caused her to do this.  He had done nothing to her: it was all her conniving, evil cousin.  And yet she found herself continuing, and in fact, rubbing his upper torso with a bit more speed, pinning his shoulders down with more weight to ensure he couldn’t struggle out of the cushy bed of her palm.  A calming chill ran down her spine: a pleasant feeling.  Alison, normally so hesitant and meek, looked down at the tiny human being in her hands, and felt an immense sense of power washing over her that she had never known before.  But what she did know was that she didn’t want the feeling to end.

                “Comfy?” she asked, ceasing stroking with all her fingers and switching to her pointer finger alone.  She traced it in circles around his stomach and chest, ruffling his shirt, kneading it against his body unabashedly.

                “Umm…”

                “Because, you know, if you’re not, we could always make this feel a little better…” she said, and slowly but confidently slid her finger down to his pants, right over his crotch.  Gauging his expression, she slowly started to press down on his dick through his pants, pulsing her finger against it.

                “Yes!  Yes, I’m just f-fine!” he gasped.  “Really, it’s all good.  Really.”

                “Whatever you say,” she smiled, relieving the slight pressure on his crotch.  Alison looked down at her shirt and realized a small sweat ring was forming just below her breasts, soaked into her shirt.  She hadn’t noticed before, but the room had slowly become stifling over the past few minutes; her attention had been so focused on her cousin’s cute boyfriend, though, that she hadn’t caught on.  She also realized that the palm holding Tony was starting to become more and more damp with clammy sweat, both from nervousness and the heat, getting the back of his shirt wet as she held him so powerfully against it.  She pinched the neckline of her shirt, tugging at it in rapid succession.  “Starting to get hot in here, isn’t it?” she smiled.  With the same hand, she ran her finger on her bangs, and felt the tips of them sticking to her forehead with sweat.

                “Y-Yes.”

                “I’ll bet the AC went out from the storm or something.”

                “Maybe,” he whispered, having ceased struggling minutes ago.

                “Bet you’re envious of your girlfriend now, huh?”

                “What do you m-mean?”

                “Well, the water in there was pretty cool feeling.  She’s taking a nice swim in the heat while you and I are, like, roasting in here.  You know?”

                “Please…” sighed Tony his eyes falling away, his voice choking slightly.  “Let her out.”

                Alison nodded, seeing how sincere he was, and decided he’d had enough of the unknowing.  “Sure.  Let’s go check on that sweet cousin of mine.”  Swinging her legs off of the bed and slapping her heels against the dirty foam of her flip-flops, she padded slowly back to the bathroom.  She released her fingers’ firm hold on Tony, allowing him to eagerly sit upright, trying to see the bathtub.  Alison stopped right over it, looking down.  Ashley, exhausted, was splashing madly still, and began screaming as she watched Alison’s hand descending toward the water.  Intentionally, the gigantic cousin clasped her former idol against her damp palm, smushing her mouth and nose into a crease so she couldn’t breathe, and dunked her all the way to the base of the tub, swishing her around the water.  She could feel Ashley’s tiny lips gurgling against her hand, desperately trying for a fresh breath.

                “NO! Stop, please!” shouted Tony, smacking a fist against Alison’s thumb to get her attention.  Grinning, Alison drew her cousin out of the water, holding her in a cupped palm similarly to Tony.  Sputtering and hyperventilating, Ashley crawled forward, resting her forearms on the heel of her cousin’s hand, and fumed up at the gargantuan, smiling rows of white teeth.

                “You BITCH.  What the FUCK do you think you’re DOING?” she screeched, hardly able to contain herself as she coughed up another throatful of water.  She raised a hand and pointed accusingly, as if about to continue, but Alison quickly brought her thumb down, pinning Ashley back against her palm by pressing down onto her mouth with her fleshy thumbprint, preventing further commentary.

                “I don’t think she’s thought very hard about her attitude, do you, hunky?” Alison mused to Tony, who now looked utterly terrified, mostly from Ashley’s moronic response.  He flinched at what happened next as Alison began to swing her hand up and down, air-drying her pissed off cousin while still keeping her head pushed firmly against her palm using her thumb.  Ashley gripped hopelessly at the finger, trying to hang on, and began to yelp silently for help against the thick pad of flesh that muted all sounds she made.  A few final droplets of bathwater falling from Alison’s hand, she walked calmly back into Ashley’s bedroom, leaping into the air and taking a plop on the pillow again that rattled the mattress springs inside.  Thinking, Alison quickly lapped her tongue along her upper lip, tasting the salt of the sweat forming along her skin from the steadily warming room, becoming muggier by the second.  The sweat line, as well, on her shirt had become darker and more defined as it heated up.  Holding out both hands, with Tony held nicely in an open palm, while Ashley was having her head compressed by a thumb in the other, Alison sighed.

                “You know, cuz…” drawled Alison, finally releasing the pressure from her huffing cousin, who splayed her body out into the giant young girl’s palm, spent from the treading and the effort to breath under the log of flesh.

                “WHAT?” screeched Ashley, ignoring Tony’s silent attempts to calm and quiet her by waving his arms.

                “You always tell me I dress like a street walker, or whatever.  But… look at yourself!”

                “What are you talking about?” sneered Ashley, looking down at her outfit proudly and placing both hands on her legs before running her hands up to her shining blonde hair, running her fingers through it.  Alison could clearly tell she didn’t take kindly to comments on her appearance.

                “Don’t be stupid.  I’m talking about your clothes.  I mean…” snickered Alison, raising her thumb back up.  Ashley jumped with fright, pulling back, afraid of having her oxygen cut off again, but instead the thumb tapped against her exposed stomach and navel.  “Look at you.  You might as well be wearing a bikini.”

                “It’s DIFFERENT!” growled Ashley.  “I’ve got assets, okay?  Guys like me.  Get over it.”

                “They like your little tummy, huh?”

                “Yes!” Ashley answered, planting her hands on her hips confidently.  “They do, actually.”

                “Hmm… I see…” mumbled Alison.  “You really think I want to be like you, don’t you?”
                “Now YOU’RE the one being stupid!  If you’re going to deny it, you’re just deluding yourself,” yelled Ashley.  At this point, Tony was getting seriously nervous.  He leaned as far over the gap of space between his girlfriend and himself as he could, laying himself flat on Alison’s palm.

                “Shut… UP!” he yelled.  “You’re not making this any better!”

                “Are you… are you seriously going to defend her AGAIN?” screeched the tiny teen girl.  “What the hell do you think you’re doing?  She…”

                “No, Ashley, what the hell do YOU think you’re doing?”

                “She put me in the god-damned bathtub in eight feet of water!  AND I CAN’T SWIM!”

                “Just… just… shush!” coughed the exasperated Tony, crawling back into the center of the massive hand and running a hand through his hair.

                “Look, Ashley… if that’s what you think, then maybe I could get some… advice from you?” Alison asked calmly, causing her cousin’s attention to snap right back to her.

                “Advice…” repeated Ashley, unable to process the word.  “You want… ME… to give advice… to YOU?” she stuttered with rage.

                “Yeah.  You think your little tummy is hot stuff and whatever, so maybe you can give me a few pointers about showing off what I’ve got, too.”

                “Huh?” gasped Ashley, and suddenly found the hand tipping over, allowing her to fall.  She tumbled out, rolling down the inclined slope of Alison’s damp shirt, landing at the top of the bent right leg.  Ashley pulled herself up, her shoulder sore from the way she had landed, and tripped on a crumpled fold of Alison’s white skirt.  She stared up at her cousin, who was still leaning against the bed frame and clutching Tony in her hand.  Suddenly, Alison’s fingers closed around his body, causing him to wince, although Alison didn’t even break her line of sight with Ashley, raising an eyebrow as Ashley covered her mouth in fear.  Ashley shuddered as her cousin’s fingers compressed further in against Tony’s body, bending inward at the joints.

                “Stop that.  Let him… let…” gasped Ashley.  She watched with horror as Alison started clenching her fist more tightly around Tony’s sides; he began struggling for air, the walls of soft, damp flesh encasing him, her muscular fingers compressing in on his skin and making him feel like his bones would snap.  “STOP.  What the hell do you WANT, anyway?” she cried out, leaning over and punching her fist into the firm, white-cloth clad leg.  Alison giggled.

                “Like I said.  I want some advice.”  Ashley’s eyes widened as Alison calmly plucked the end of her shirt between two fingers and started lifting it back.  She rolled it up, letting go as her navel came into view.  Ashley gaped at it: the plain of soft, pale stomach flesh, glistening ever so slightly at the top from the heat of the room, rising and falling as Alison breathed, reflecting light dimly at different angles from the sweat glaze coating her stomach.  “Tell me, cuz.  Think I’ve got what it takes to dress like you?”

                Ashley stared at it, unblinking, still marveling at the terrifying power of Alison’s field of smooth belly skin undulating with inhalations and exhalations, the only real divergence being into Alison’s navel, which looked about as wide as Ashley’s head.  She gulped.  “I… what…”

                “Well, don’t just stand there.  I don’t expect you to be able to tell from there.  Get up here,” grinned Alison.  As Ashley hesitated, she gave another quick squeeze to the limp and defeated form of Tony, who whimpered with discomfort.  Immediately, Ashley got on her hands and knees and started clambering up.  The climb was somewhat slippery, as despite the relative friction of Alison’s skin, the coating of drying, humid sweat made it harder to get a grip.  Finally, though, Ashley reached her navel, and quickly jammed her hands into it, gripping onto the plush give of the skin inside, and looked up at her cousin pleadingly, who was grinning triumphantly down at her.

                “L-Let him go, you… you…” mumbled Ashley, enraged but fearful at the same time as she struggled to keep her hands clenched into the belly button, her clothes began to adhere to the sticky skin.

                “Still not close enough.  Take a better look,” Alison chuckled sternly, thrusting her hand back down toward Ashley.  Using her thumb, she pressed down on her cousin’s grape-sized head, jamming it against her belly button.  Ashley shrieked, her sound once again muted by Alison’s thick flesh, and began to breath slowly, the oxygen trickling in around her cheeks as Alison shoved down harder, twisting her thumb and working her cousin’s face against the opening of her navel.  She laughed, tickled by the sensation, finding herself loving the feeling of control she finally had in their relationship.  Her eyes fell back to Ashley, and she sighed deeply and pleasurably as she finally managed to fully insert her screaming cousin’s face into her belly button, continuing to apply pressure.  She wondered what had made her look up to this girl for so many years, when she so clearly was a terrible, cruel-hearted person.  She shrugged as she continued pulsing her thumb against Ashley’s hair, messing it up.

                Ashley gasped desperately for breath, her mouth now pressing hard against the squishy flab of Alison’s belly button interior, her nose slowly taking in it the deep, musty scent of Alison’s sweat that coated her entire warm body in a film.  She coughed lightly, but then felt her skin go cold as a new feeling touched the top of her head.  A wet, cool liquid dribbling into her hair.  It trickled through her locks, and seeped into the belly button, flooding around Ashley’s mouth.  She gagged hard, realizing it was a bead of sweat that was falling down Alison’s stomach from below her breasts.  As she choked on the salty tinge burning her tongue, the liquid settling into her dry throat, she tried to pull her head out of the fleshy hovel; however, feeling the resistance, Alison only pressed down harder, forcing her cousin to take another mouthful drop of sweat that had slipped into her navel.

                Tony was still gripped in Alison’s damp, cushy palm and fingers, but wasn’t being crushed any longer, as Alison already had Ashley exactly where she wanted her.  He stared down with horror at what was happening to his girlfriend.  He heard her sputter painfully, trying to take a fresh breath amidst the tiny pocket of stale sweat-stained skin.  Looking straight down at the horizon of Alison’s abs, which was where the shirt had been rumpled to stay up, he saw a third bead of sweat emerge from underneath, glistening like a salty crystal from the light on the ceiling.  He strained forward in Alison’s powerful grip, wanting to help Ashley but knowing it was impossible.  He flinched, then, to see the bead slip down Alison’s torso and into the navel, followed by Ashley’s body convulsing under the oppressive weight of Alison’s finger as the sweat drop filled the tiny girl’s nose and lips.

                “Stop this…” pleaded Tony, looking up at Alison.  He had to repeat himself, though, as Alison’s eyes were trained down on her cousin, wide and gleaming with delight before quickly softening and shifting down to look at the small young man’s head, which was popping out from between her firm fingers.

                “She’s just giving me a little advice, Tony.  I need her opinion.  It’s a girl thing; you wouldn’t understand it,” she answered nonchalantly, Ashley squirming violently under her thumb while a fourth droplet dripped into her navel.  Alison laughed girlishly, stroking her cousin’s mussed hair gently as she continued working her little face into the sticky, salty skin.  Ashley began to cry again as yet another salty bead splashed against her lips, filling her throat.

Chapter 7: Wine and Shoe Tasting by Jacksmith

                Anna strode back into the kitchen, her sister-in-law clenched, whimpering, in her fist as she calmly swung her arms, giving Helen a sickening roller coaster ride.  Using two fingers, she pushed her matted bangs off of her forehead, noting oddly to herself that the house’s temperature had gone up.  She assumed it had something to do with the AC, but she wasn’t particularly concerned at the moment, so deep was her determination.  Subconsciously, she wasn’t sure what her next moves were going to be, but her motherly instinct had kicked into full force, replacing all other thoughts about technical morality or even legality.  She would figure out how she and her daughter would get out of it later.  Grimacing, she admitted strongly to herself a truth so she wouldn’t forget it: as much as she deeply hated the guts of Kevin, Helen, and their bratty daughter, she wasn’t a violent person.  She realized what she had just done to her late husband’s sister was cruel, and probably mentally painful, but she convinced herself that this was as far as she would allow it to go.  It had to be.  For the sake of her mind and heart.

                But this came secondary to her daughter.  Anna nodded, reaffirming the promise she had made to herself only around thirty minutes ago.  She was going to ensure she and her daughter had a future, no matter the somewhat questionable methods she had to employ.  And she was more determined to succeed here than she had ever felt about any problem of her life.  This was for Alison.  Alison’s future… and, partially, her own personal satisfaction to give the conniving, money-grabbing, spoiled family a taste of their own medicine.

                She came to a stop in front of the pantry door, twisted the handle, and stepped inside.  Light flooded in, and she chuckled to watch Kevin, his clothes completely stained purple by the wine, struggling into a position where he could press his soaked hands against the squeaky glass.  As she stepped closer, she could see his face was just about as purple flushed as the wine he was pruning in.

                “All right.  Listen UP, you stupid piece of…” he growled, trying to form his words, his voice sounding slightly tipsy, as if the constant scent of the wine in his nose for the past thirty minutes had almost had the effect of actually drinking the stuff.

                “Told you he wouldn’t be a happy camper, sis,” grinned Anna, raising Helen’s dizzy body up into view of the shelf.  Instantly, she perked up, and wiping a piece of encrusted mucus out of her hair, Helen reached her arms out toward her husband.

                “KEVIN!” she screamed, fresh tears running down her cheeks.  “Are you all right?”

                “I’m just FINE, no thanks to this… this…”

                Anna tittered at his pathetic, purple, dripping form trying so hard to come up with the perfect insult, as he so often did.  “I’d think if you were in there that long, Kevin, you’d at least have thought up something creative.  C’mon, hit me with it.  Anything you got.”

                “You stupid BITCH!  You… you… rotten, stinking, WHORE!”

                “Really?  That’s all of it?  That’s what you came up with while you were in there?  And here I thought you got more eloquent after a glass of wine,” smiled Anna, crossing her arms with Helen still gripped in her fingers, now dangling underneath her forearm.  Anna’s thumb and middle finger calmly started kneading over Helen’s flailing form as she held her rather precariously, staring down at a death drop from about stomach level on Anna’s body, which represented a mortifying far distance down her smooth legs and billowing white skirt fabric.

                Using her free hand, Anna reached forward, pinching the stem of the wine glass between her ring and middle fingers, lifting it off of the shelf regally.  Kevin stumbled, going face-under in the wine once again before struggling to his knees, looking out the fogged glass dome as the kitchen came back into view.  Anna placed the hand holding Helen on the countertop, although she didn’t let her go for several more seconds, continuing to knead at her tiny stomach with two of her cool fingers, ruffling her outfit.  Helen tried to grasp at the massive, intrusive thumb as it worked over her mid-torso, but she was powerless to get it off of her.  Just as Helen’s stomach started to feel rubbed raw through her clothes, Anna finally released her fingers, allowing the acrophobic woman to drop to the marble top, breathing heavily.

                Kevin wrinkled his nose in disgust, before speaking softly in determined sarcastic sound bites.  “You wanna play rough?  I see.  That’s all right.  I can do rough.  I can play rough.  I’ve played it a hell of a lot in front of a judge, and I guarantee you that, no matter what the fuck you think you can DO to me, those guys are a hundred times scarier than you’ll EVER be!” roared Kevin with confidence, placing his hands on his sopping sides in perceived victory.  Anna batted her eyelashes playfully, her lips curling into a smile.

                “Come on now, Kevin,” she murmured softly.  “I don’t think there’s ANYONE scarier than me.”  With that, she opened her lips, bringing the edge of the wine glass closer.  She pinched around the translucent rim, smearing her pink lip flesh along it, smudging it.  The tiny man watched nervously as her lips were smushed against the glass, where he could see every detail through the floor of the glass.  Then, it began to tip slightly, and Kevin backed up as far as he could along the slippery wall to the base, where he cowered.  A river of red wine ran past his ankles, slipping over the partially parted plush lips, trickling into the cracks and sticking to her mouth like a sugary adhesive.  She pulled back, eyeing him in the glass, and dramatically licked her lips, wiping her moist tongue all the way around her mouth twice between retracting it with a satisfied slurp. 

“Boy… gotta hand it to you, Kevin.  You don’t fool around when you buy your liquor.  This stuff is fantastic!” she laughed, bringing her lips back onto the glass and sucking at the new, trickling river of dark red.  The glass tipped at a sharper angle, and Kevin was barely able to keep himself backed against the wet glass base as he watched the droplets of strong liquid flow into Anna’s gargantuan, muggy mouth.  Just as he felt his hands slipping from creating a little bit of friction against the glass base, the glass reverted to its standard position as Anna slowly swallowed the gulp of wine, holding her hand over her throat and patting at it to show her enjoyment.

“I don’t want to drink you out of house and home, Kevin.  I’d probably end up becoming the person you tell the family I am, right?” she asked, raising an eyebrow, knowing full well that Kevin often spread rumors that she was a heavy drinker.  “So maybe just… one last sip,” she whispered, moving the glass back to her waiting, damp lips as Kevin fruitlessly waved his arms, shaking his head in protest.  She chuckled at his attempt, tipping the glass at a greater downward diagonal angle, allowing the river of wine to flow more thickly into her mouth, which sent Kevin rolling down the slick glass and slamming against her wet lips.  Feeling him there finally, she began sipping harder from the glass, and felt his clothes become stuck to her plush, sugar-coated skin.  Kevin tried desperately to pull off of the massive puffs of pink flesh, stained by wine, as he looked into the dark opening of her mouth.  Inside the dark cave, he could see glistening saliva being splashed by a writhing pink muscle of a tongue.  The walloping scent of the wine was already leaking right out from between her lips, tainted slightly by her hot breathe, once again filling his nostrils.  He closed his eyes, shaking in terror as he continued fighting, while her mouth had slowly begun sipping harder on the wine, the suction keeping him firmly held against the vacuum of her parted lips.  As the last dregs were chugged into her mouth, Kevin felt the intense force pull his arm part way over the gummy entrance to her mouth.

As soon as this happened, Anna clamped her lips closed, trapping his arm mostly inside her mouth.  He struggled violently against the strength of her lips, even pressing against the sticky flesh with his other arm to try and free himself, but he was unsuccessful.  Then, a second later, he felt something heavy and wet tapping at his hand.  As he waited another moment, a thick, rubbery, sopping wet mass began to fold itself around his hand.  He felt warm mouth juices beginning to drip along his arm as the drenched, sinewy muscle began to tube itself around his hand, sucking on his arm.  He shook violently in disgust as he realized Anna was pressing her tongue against his arm inside of her mouth.  This continued for a full minute, Anna chuckling lightly, as her tongue worked itself back and forth along his arm, coating it in muculent spit that soaked so thoroughly through the arm of Kevin’s shirt, he felt like it was going to leak into his body.  Finally, with a soft pop and a sprayed droplet of spit that dribbled onto Kevin’s chest, Anna opened her lips, allowing the arm some freedom.  Kevin yanked it back, his hand fully doused in the spit-laced wine that was being sloshed around her mouth between her cheeks.  Finally, pulling away from the glass, Anna smiled and snickered between her slick teeth as Kevin rolled back to the center of the wet, empty glass, trying to wipe the gooey residue off of his soiled arm.

Helen gasped to find the wall of squishy hand flesh closing back around her body, giving way to finger muscles an instant later, as she was lifted into the air again.  Anna was headed back for the living room.  Kevin looked up, too busy trying to clean the revolting sputum off of his arm to even care much, and he was certainly too busy to come up with his next retort for the situation.  He grumbled, cursing lightly under his breath, as Anna reached the living room, taking a seat on the couch once again.  She pulled her legs up this time, sitting cross-legged, and tipped the glass over the couch, spilling out the disgruntled Kevin and a few stray drops of wine that instantly stained into the fabric.

Helen screeched, waving her arms in horror, as Anna let go of her right next to her husband on the couch.  Kevin, looking very weary, held out his arms for a hug from his wife, but instead, to his shock, found her kneeling on the couch cushion, rubbing at the purple droplet on the couch with her tiny fist, to no avail.

“No… no… NO!  Oh, Kevin…” moaned Helen, clearly in pain.  “These stains are NEVER going to come out!”

“Stains…” repeated Kevin, seeming calm, but Anna could almost see the steam coming out of his ears.

“Well, just LOOK at them.  Dear God, what a mess… I’ll have to call the…”

“HELEN!” he bellowed without warning, causing her to flinch and stand back up, staring him straight in the face.

“What?”
                “I DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE GODDAMNED COUCH!” he screamed waving his arms as a stray dribble of drying wine fell onto the couch.  Instantly, Helen was back on her knees, trying to rub it out with her fist, but Kevin lifted his tiny foot, casually pushing her arm away from it.

“Stop!” she cried, trying to reach for it, but Kevin leaned over, grasping at her arms and pulling her roughly to her feet.

“Leave the couch alone, Helen.  Leave it.  Leave it,” growled Kevin more softly this time but with the same level of anger.  He stared at her intensely for a few moments, and finally she began to cry, leaning over his soaked shoulder.  He quickly pulled her into a sticky embrace.

“I’m s-s-sorry…” she whimpered.  “This is just w-what I d-do when I can’t c-cope…” she sighed, tears flowing down her cheeks.  He patted at her, shushing her.  Finally, getting the courage, Kevin looked up at Anna’s eyes, which were trained, fascinated with the pair of them.  He sneered at her but said nothing more.

“Kevin…” continued Anna at length, rubbing at her chin with her fingers in thought.  “If your wife is having such a hard time with all this, I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t indulge her.”

“In… indul…” mumbled Kevin, trying desperately to decipher the meaning.  Anna chuckled.

“Well, first we’ll send you back to high school English class, but then we’ll give Helen exactly what she wants.”

                “What I… want?” sobbed Helen, still shaking, as she let go of her husband and turned to face Anna.  Absentmindedly, the titanic sister-in-law began to wiggle her toes in her flip-flop, which was right in view of the tiny couple before her.  This caused Helen’s attention to quickly divert as she stepped back into a nervous hug with Kevin, her eyes locked to the tremendous nubs of meat, muscle, and bare toenail as they flexed back and forth, deep wrinkles forming in the barren, toe-printed grooves along the joints, compressing the white foam of the shoe slightly with each bending.

                “You’re kind of a neat freak, Helen.  Not that I’m judging you in any way,” smiled Anna.  Calmly, she lowered a hand, laying it on the bottom of her flip-flop, which was horizontal because of her crossed legs.  She flattened her palm against the dirty bottom and gripped her fingers around the edge, calmly pushing at the foam with a soft tap.  “And I know something else about you…”

                “W-What?”

                Anna looked over the length of the couch, her eyes darting, before returning with a grin to Helen and Kevin before her, standing on the cushions.  “You’re not REALLY okay with me having shoes on the couch, are you?”

                “I… I…”

                “Just answer the question, Helen,” came Anna’s voice, suddenly much sterner and more authoritarian.  Helen eeped, covering her mouth, then nodded.

                “N-No… no, I d-don’t…”

                “That’s it…” whispered Anna, satisfied at last.  Her fingers began to compress into the firm foam of the shoe, slipping it forward and off of her foot.  Helen hugged herself more tightly to Kevin as the flip-flop, longer than most trucks would be, rose over their heads, briefly casting a shadow over them.  They turned, ducking, as Anna set the flip-flop face up calmly onto the couch.  As the couple was so small and Helen was so hypersensitive, she couldn’t help but notice a tiny clump of dirt invisible to an average human plopping onto the fabric as it made impact with the cushion.  She squealed in Kevin’s embrace, but did nothing else.  They then turned back to face Anna again, but were quickly knocked over as Anna swept her other foam shoe over them lower to the cushion this time, brushing them against the warm, worn material with great force.  They sputtered with surprise, then struggled to their feet as Anna set the shoe down right next to the other one, very near to the pair of them.

                Helen’s eye fearfully traced along the shoe’s inside.  The plastic strap had an impressive sheen in the light of the room, unlike the rest of the shoe, spreading across most of the flip-flop’s width before reattaching itself to the foam base and looping back up, where Anna’s massive big toe was supposed to fit comfortably.  The tiny sister-in-law’s jaw dropped, realizing that the loop looked could have fit a fatted pig through with ease at her scale, and yet Helen knew it was simply meant to contain the hulking, meaty weight of Anna’s pink big toe.  Next, her eyes followed along the white foam.  Up close, the filthiness of them was especially apparent.   Deep brown stains from mud, along with tiny green splotches from grass, suggested Anna’s outdoorsy style, but also disgusted Helen as she realized that they were sitting on her couch, spreading their germs.  At the front of the shoe, in the foam, Helen’s skin got goosebumps with fear to see five deep, distinct, circular impressions directly into the foam where Anna’s heavy toes had been laid countless times before, pressing hard into the shoe as she walked.

                Helen, still holding tightly to her husband, flinched to find a pair of thick fingers grasping at her back.  She tried to fight against the fleshy pads but found herself suddenly peeled off of her husband’s purple-washed, sticky shirt.  He too tried to help her, grabbing at her arms, but Anna flicked at his ankles with a powerful middle finger, causing him to fall down and lose his connection.  Helen was brought into the air, flailing, for only a moment as Anna’s hand shifted over.  Her fingers released the struggling woman directly downward, where she landed crumpled on the dirty instep of the foam flip-flop, her back feeling the slight indent where the side of Anna’s foot had applied different amounts of weight to the shoe, changing its shape over time. 

Helen’s hands, as she pulled up, could feel the warmth Anna’s foot had provided not long ago to the shoe.  This alone made her uneasy, but not nearly as much as when the stale, rubbery scent of foam began to leak into her nose.  She pinched her nostrils, looking up at Anna, who had crossed her arms, smirking at her.

“What do you WANT?” cried out Helen, wiping her eyes.

“It’s not what I want, sis,” smiled Anna.  “It’s what you want.”

“WHAT?”

Anna laughed.  “Why is that such a hard concept for both of you to deal with?  I’m giving you an opportunity here.”

“Opportunity…” breathed Helen, disbelieving, looking down at the grizzled shoe.

The gargantuan sister-in-law jokingly slapped her palm against her own forehead as if disappointed.  “You two don’t catch on very quickly, do you?  Okay, so here’s the deal: you don’t like my shoes?  Too dirty for your precious couch?  I’m good with that.  Just go ahead and make them appropriate to use on the furniture.”

“You mean…”

“Yep.  I want you to clean them,” grinned Anna, her point revealed at last.

“Cle…” stuttered Helen, her eyes falling back to the impossibly large platform of soft white foam, which to her looked around 16 feet long.  “What are you TALKING about?”

“Go on,” smiled Anna.  She reached forward, her hand descending on her trembling sister-in-law and batted at her back with her fingers, causing Helen to fall flat onto the warm foam, her face hitting a dirty smudge directly.  “Get to work.  I think it’ll calm you down.”

Helen righted herself, standing up, and breathed slowly.  At this point, she decided, despite how terrible the situation was, that she should just get it over with and try to remain on Anna’s good side.  Trembling, she got onto her haunches, standing over the shoe.  Anna nodded encouragingly at her, and started to move her hand back to her to knock her back against the foam, so Helen quickly started working.  She clenched her fingers against the soft give of the foam, digging her fingers into the patterned grooves.  It was filthy work, and she shuddered as she felt the dry mud film getting clumped under her tiny fingernails.  However, she didn’t get long at this before she found a humongous nail smacking at her under her chin, flipping her onto her back as Anna flicked her.  Her head reeled, her teeth pained from being clacked together so hard from Anna’s flick.

“Anna, she’s doing what you asked her to!” yelled Kevin.  “Stop DOING that and let her do it, if that’s what you’re making her do!  I…” gasped Kevin as the soft finger flesh closed around his body again, lifting him up to Anna’s face.

“Kevin, please.  You’re embarrassing yourself,” mused Anna.  “How clean do you think she’s actually going to get those things by just scratching at them?”

“Well… well…” struggled Kevin, trying once again to move in his prison of smooth palm flesh, but it was obviously out of the question.  “What are y-you suggesting?” he asked, partly out of anger and partly out of fear.

“I’ll tell you, Kevin,” she smiled.  “I can’t imagine she’s going to be able to do much without getting them wet first.”

“Wet?”

“That’s right.  You know, with water?  Ever heard of it?”

“Fine.  Then let her off of it, and go and run some water from the sink on it.”

Anna appeared to be considering this, scratching at her chin with a free pointer finger.  “Hmmm… no.  No, I don’t think I feel like it right now, Kev.”

“What?  What do you MEAN you don’t feel like it?  Then how is she supposed to…”

“What can I say?  This couch is just too damn comfy,” she grinned, leaning back against the pillows behind her, still keeping Kevin gripped in front of her face.  “C’mon, little lady, get to work!” she chuckled jokingly, although her meaning was perfectly serious.  Helen looked down at the ground, then back to Anna, then back to a dirty splotch on the shoe.  Finally, looking back at her sister-in-law, she watched as Anna’s slimy tongue poked itself gently between her lips before disappearing back into her mouth. 

Directions.

Suddenly realizing what she was being asked to do, Helen coughed in disgust, standing back up off of her kneeling position and waving her arms.  “NO!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.  “You… y-you… Anna…” she gasped breathlessly, hardly daring to believe that a human being could ask another human being to do what was being suggested.  “Anna…” she whispered again fearfully.  “You’re not serious…”  Her voice cracked from the strain.

Anna leaned back forward, casually allowing the fist clutching Kevin to flip over, holding him upside down.  She squinted at Helen intensely, grimacing lightly at her as if she felt somewhat sorry for her.  “Helen, honey…” she whispered softly and gently as if speaking to a baby.  “Helen, Helen, Helen…”

“A-Anna… p-please?”

“Shhh...” sighed Anna, placing a finger over her own lips and lowering her voice to a level that Helen could barely hear her.  “Get back on your hands and knees.”

“W-What?  Anna…” gasped Helen, a few tears coming loose.

“Get down right now,” continued Anna in the same sweet, sing-song voice.  “Get down, stick out your little tongue, and don’t stop licking until this entire shoe is perfectly white again.”  The way she was speaking sent terrified chills down Helen’s back; the growing determination in Anna’s voice had risen, elevated from gentleness to what some might have perceived as near casual carnality.  Helen couldn’t be sure, as she was too horrified out of her wits to try and analyze the situation very deeply, but it sounded to her like Anna was getting far more enjoyment out of these particular words than she would have guessed.  And so terrifying was this final phrase to Helen, she raised no more words of protest.  She leaned down on her knees, stuck out her tongue, shut her eyes tightly, and pressed her tongue against the foam as the tears began flowing freely.

Immediately her throat began to protest.  The stale, dusty flavors of dirt began to fill her as she dragged her tiny tongue over a particularly large dreck patch; the fine, brown powder of it started coating her lips.  She tried to lick these off, but suddenly realized what she was doing, and tried to spit them out; this only resulted in her gagging, and ultimately swallowing the dirt particles.  She kept her eyes closed the entire time as she started to crawl forward, her tongue tracing the grooved, zigzagging 3D patterns of the shoe.  After no more than a few seconds, her tongue met the starchy, lush zing of grass stain.  She choked a little, as despite the grass tasting far less bitter than the dirt, it still was very strong, giving her nostrils a stinging effect.  As she continued on, she could feel the slight moistness in the foam, particularly as a decline in the shape began; she was directly over where the ball of Anna’s foot normally rested.  She pressed her tongue back down, hacking lightly, as she tasted the salt that had been ingrained into the shoe from so many layers of dried sweat laid down by Anna’s ped, mixing horribly with the sour, rubbery outer layer of the foam.  In particular, the material felt softest in this crater-like indentation, as Anna’s foot had so mercilessly ground into it with extra force with each step she took while wearing them.  Still keeping her eyes shut tightly, Helen heard Kevin protesting quietly and unsuccessfully as he hung upside down still from Anna’s fist.

Anna giggled to herself softly, watching with keen interest.  She reflected on the years of verbal abuse she had handled from Helen at family gatherings and the occasional social function that Tom managed to get her into.  Helen was a master of crafty language, always dropping merciless insults on Anna without being direct in her surmises.  Both knew the truth, though; however, as Anna had never been particularly accepted by Tom’s family, defense in these situations was all but impossible.  From suggesting her hair wasn’t washed and she had BO, to commenting on how out of season her carefully put-together outfits were and how out of fashion her shoes were.  Being so sick of the commentary and desperately craving basic acceptance at the family gatherings, she remembered spending two hours prior to the last major family get-together trying to decide with Alison what outfit to wear.  They had confidently decided on what they thought to be the correct combination, but of course it was still very vulnerable to Helen’s scathing onslaught of side comments.  No matter how hard Anna tried, she could never please any of them, and certainly not Helen.

Refocusing from her random mental vacation, Anna stared back down at Helen with a huge grin, watching the woman convulse with disgust as she tasted Anna’s skin-rending foot oils and mud-caked shoe foam.  She couldn’t help but feel an indescribable high in her brain as she surveyed the scene, gratified beyond belief to see the vile, judgmental woman finally being forced to realize what it was like to have someone looking down on her, figuratively and literally.  With a sly, cocked smile, Anna relished the fact that the demonstration was coming in physical form rather than verbal, as if to help make up for the combined sum of every insult Helen had ever flung at her so piously.  She watched as Helen continued crawling forward, retching as she went, leaving a tiny stream of wetness where her tongue had been along the shoe.  This sight along sent renewed, enjoyable chills through Anna’s body.

Helen, panting, her tongue horribly violated, felt the heavy stench of soiled rubber permeating her breath.  She came to a stop right over where Anna’s big toe had created a deep crater in the foam, the indent about as wide as Helen’s body shoulder-to-shoulder.  Somehow, this was one of the most difficult hurdles to cross as, despite the fact that she had already gotten across about a fourth of Anna’s horrid flip-flop so far, it was one of the clearest visuals for the abused Helen for just how far her dignity had been forced to fall in the last less-than-an-hour period.

However, she wasn’t given long to ponder the subject, as she soon found her face mashed directly into the soft give of the foam as Anna’s pinky finger curled against the back of Helen’s head with a powerful jab, bringing her lips into the tiny lowered valley in the foam.  “Get a move on, sis; you’ve still got an entire other shoe left!” laughed Anna, retracting her hand and raising an eyebrow expectantly.

Hacking one final time, the defeated Helen extended her tongue back against the swollen, big toe-shaped foam, clenching her eyes tightly in disgust as she felt the fresh, ghostly flavors of foot sweat and grass stains flowing into her digestive tract.

Chapter 8: Sock Party by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Well, it took 8 chapters, but I'm finally justifying the "feet" tag on this story.

Alison, having become bored with continually grinding her cousin’s weeping face against her warm navel, had resorted to laying her massive hand on top of her cousin’s prone body to keep her firmly in her place, with her tiny lips planted firmly where the sweat droplets could dribble in.  She had also curled her fingers around Ashley’s sides to keep her from squirming.  The tiny teen had protested at first, screaming against the thick floor of flesh and writhing to get free, but after Alison had given her a light squeeze and threateningly jammed her face harder into the belly button, cutting off her air, Ashley had reluctantly gone limp, allowing her cousin to do what she wanted, realizing there was no escape.  With her firm fingers clamped so strongly around her cousin’s body, Alison was able to feel her little pounding heartbeat, racing with terror, indicating she was still alive and hadn’t drowned in the sticky, salty wash.  Content, Alison had relaxed her fingers, keeping her heavy palm trained on her cousin’s disobedient body.

The heat hadn’t let up, and the house was only getting muggier with each passing minute.  Alison leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling, sighing, as her shirt dampened further in a ring around her abs.  It wasn’t comfortable, but with a giggle, she remembered that the hotter it got, the worse it would be for her hapless cousin, who had no choice but to inhale and swallow the sweat droplets that trickled into her navel in order to keep from drowning in them.  She watched with gleeful stoicism as another cold drop dripped from her damp shirt, falling down her flat stomach, where it splashed against Ashley’s hair, which by now was damp and partially encrusted with dried sweat: the puny teen girl’s worst nightmare.  Then, working itself through her hair, the droplet fell down her face, washing her cheeks in Alison’s humid perspiration before pooling into the pocket of the belly button, right around Ashley’s nose.  She whimpered painfully as she swallowed this droplet as well, quivering under Alison’s unwavering and weighty palm.

“A-Alison…” stuttered Tony, barely able to contain himself any longer as he stared down at his pitiful girlfriend’s predicament.  He was still held in Alison’s firm fingers and soft palm, although she wasn’t clenching him any longer.  Hearing him speak, she flexed her finger muscles against his stomach and brought him up to eye level again.

“Need something again, hunky-dory?” she snickered condescendingly.

“Look.  I… I know she’s k-kind of a jerk to you…”

“Uh-huh.”

“B-but… don’t you think she’s had enough n-now?”

Alison bit her lip.  “I guess so,” she shrugged, finally lifting her hand off of Ashley.  Instantly, the little teen slid down the slick slope of Alison’s smooth stomach, back down to the ruffled area of skirt along her waist, right against her propped up leg, which rose into the air like a bare hill of firm flesh.  Using it to pull herself to her feet and spitting madly onto the skirt to try and remove the taste from her mouth, Ashley turned to face her cousin, an enraged gleam in her eye.

“You… you…” she mumbled, unable to sum up her thoughts.  “You…”

Alison just chuckled.  “This outta be good, huh?” she asked cheerfully to Tony, winking at him.

“You fu…”

“WAIT a second there, cuz,” laughed Alison, cutting her off.  “Before I hear your carefully rehearsed little show, I’d like to know your opinion.”

“My opinion?” screeched Ashley, leaning forward and pumping her tiny fists in the air, which looked rather comical to the gigantic cousin she was standing on.

“Yeah!  I just wanted your opinion.  So, what’s the verdict?  Am I… tummy flaunting material?” she asked with a huge smile on her face, bringing her hand back down.  Ashley fell over, terrified that the hand was going to drag her back for another soggy sip from the navel, but it only came down on Alison’s stomach with a loud slap, just for emphasis.  Ashley swallowed hard, grimacing as she tasted the lingering musky exudation in her throat.

“You wanna know what I think, “CUZ?” came Ashley’s reply in the most thickly sarcastic voice any of the three people in the room had ever heard.  “I think you’re A PSYCHO BITCH!  Stay the FUCK away me!  I mean… oh my God… oh my GOD… you just made me drink your…” she gasped, tears flowing down her face again as she fell to her knees, hacking up a storm to recall what she had just been put through.

At this, Alison remained stone-faced.  Her brain found itself completely befuddled, struggling to grasp the concept of Ashley’s inability to achieve an adequate level of humanity.  Her fingers wiggled, including around Tony, and she found herself clenching her fists.  Before, her anger had been simmering inside of her, but at this moment, she could feel it bubbling higher.  She stopped herself as she heard her knuckles crack and Tony yelp with pain as she mushed him into her palm flesh on accident.  She quickly opened her hand up, cradling him, and lowered him to the bed spread, by her side.  Ashley clumsily slid off of Alison’s waist, landing next to Tony.  She threw herself on top of him in a terrified embrace.

However, this moment didn’t last long, as Alison had pinched the back of Ashley’s shirt between her thumb and forefinger a second later, lifting her up.  Ashley began to thrash violently, punching her fists over her head and banging them against the relatively tough skin of Alison’s fingers.  She dangled in front of Alison’s nose, the pair staring off, each with hatred in their eyes.  Slowly, Alison brought her other hand to her left flip-flop and pinched at the edge, slipping it off.  She held it by the plastic toe strap, waving it around in the air, which got Ashley’s attention, before she flung it off to the side and off the bed.  She then brought both legs in a little further, crossing her right leg and partially sitting on it, but leaving her left, shoeless leg extended halfway.  She wiggled her toes, her bare foot finally freed to fully air out on the bed.

“Alison…” growled Ashley, her arms shaking with rage.

“NO!” bellowed Alison.  She jabbed her pointer finger forward directly into Ashley’s face, delivering a blow not unlike a champion boxer.  Her little cousin’s nose started to bleed, and she clutched at it, beginning to breathe more heavily again.  “You’re done talking, Ashley.  In fact…” she smiled.  “I don’t want to hear you make another sound,” she finished, mirroring her cousin’s earlier words.  Ashley began to shiver, pinching at her nose to stop the bleeding.

Without another word, Alison began lowering her hand forward along the bed, moving her cousin toward her bare foot, which was turned on its side because of her sitting position.  Ashley turned her head, her shirt still pinched between the pair of gargantuan fingers, and as she saw it approaching, she began to whimper loudly, fighting to get back to the ground.  With her hand right in front of her foot, Alison turned her appendage partially around, allowing Ashley to be dumped into her waiting cupped palm.  Before her cousin could even consider leaping out, she had curled her thumb in, pinning down hard on Ashley’s knees.  The little teen began tugging at her cousin’s burly, muscular finger, but it was no use.  Then, with Ashley firmly tucked in place, Alison gently mashed her hand and her immobilized cousin against her sole.

Ashley screamed as the immense wall of cream-colored, wrinkled flesh began descending on her, as she had little breathing room left.  Almost immediately, the pocket of space began to smell musty with settling sweat from the heat.  Alison quickly unhooked her thumb from her cousin’s knees; Ashley tried to take advantage of this, but found Alison’s hand pressing her more fully into the underside of her foot before she could move more than a few inches.  Her screams now muted as she received a smacking face-full of soft, balmy foot flesh, Ashley began to flail her limbs, pressing her hands against the absolute, thick mass, her fingers digging into Alison’s deep wrinkles, but this accomplished nothing beyond eliciting an amused giggle from Alison, who proceeded to jam even harder against her cousin’s body, sandwiching her firmly between warm palm skin and toughened, cushiony sole.

Ashley’s nose was brushed roughly against the grooved wrinkles, the stench wafting into her nose from her cousin’s cruel, odiferous sweat stains that had begun forming from the humidity of the room, mixing with the awful, lingering suggestion of dusty shoe foam, clenched firmly against Alison’s foot so often it had begun to trade off odors with her heel and toes.

Alison smiled as she felt dampness beginning to fill the wrinkles of her sole: Ashley’s tears as she continued fighting.  After a minute of this, the horrified Tony ran forward, stopping in front of Alison’s hand.

“No!  Stop!  Let her… let her OUT!” he yelled.  Carelessly, Alison’s other hand came down and she swatted him onto his butt using her middle finger.  Then, getting another idea, Alison pinched her thumb and pinky around her cousin’s sides, still keeping every inch of her front side trained against her soft foot bottom.  Grinning gleefully and chuckling, then, she began to rub her cousin up and down her sole.  She started small at first, stroking her along the coolest, softest section of her foot.  Ashley’s chin was bumped against the rippled wrinkles painfully as she sucked air out from each one as it passed by her face, hoping to get enough oxygen and stay conscious.  Then, after working her cousin’s body against her sole for a few minutes, she picked up the pace and range.  She carefully slid the tiny, vibrating body off to the side of her foot ball and up toward her toes.  She curled her pinky toe down, snatching up a tuft of Ashley’s hair in its damp clutch.  The little cousin screeched weakly as she was yanked back down, leaving a few stray long hairs in the meaty toe’s grasp.

Alison stroked her cousin soothingly down her foot, back through the pale field of sole flesh, and down to her thick heel.  The heat and slight sweat she had developed had created a porous, spongy effect on this section of her foot, and reaching it, she began to push harder on Ashley, rubbing her leaking sweat mist into her cousin’s body, all the while mashing her against the damp, mattress-like pad of pink skin.  Ashley murmured in pain and forlornness, beginning to give up, as she allowed her limbs to flop to her side, the awful odor coating her body.  Tony stood up and tried again, but Alison didn’t even allow him to get as close as last time before flicking him, this time harder; he was sent flying back several feet, landing on the cushy bed spread in a heap.

Just for good measure, Alison rubbed her cousin up and down her foot for another half a dozen strokes, running her along the smooth hills of her instep, pinching her thick wrinkles at Ashley’s convulsing body, trapping more hair between her toes, wiggling her entire foot and arching it in what was an admittedly enjoyable experience, physically and emotionally.  Not only was Alison being allowed the extreme pleasure of watching her cousin degraded down to a level that was satisfactory for her cruel verbal crimes of the past, she was also getting a foot rub unique to any she decided she would ever experience.  It was an incredible feeling to Alison to have the tiny limbs and warm fingers wiggling helplessly against her foot, squirming, and fighting her.  The longer the limbs fought, the more Alison felt herself wanting to push harder against her foot and add more pressure, allowing her damp sole to completely meld itself around her cousin’s pathetic, screaming body.  It was a new and startling experience for the normally meek Alison to feel these things, but she somehow found herself liking it. 

Immensely.

Finally, feeling her cousin struggle no more, Alison removed her hand.  Ashley, totally spent from being exposed so closely to the warm, slightly wet flesh and its nauseating sudor scents that had thoroughly invaded her nose, flopped to the bed spread, unable to move other than to breathe and sigh, wondering if it really was over.  She weakly sucked in fresh air, her throat choked off finally from the putrid, sweltering flesh.

                Alison pulled both legs up into the air and slid them to the side of the bed, standing on the carpet and kicking off the other flip-flop in the process.  She stood up, then, and began walking to the far side of the room.  Tony immediately ran for Ashley, leaning over her and trying to get her eyes to focus, but she was so dazed she could only look at him vaguely, seeming slightly confused.

                “Ashley?  Babe?  C’mon, talk to me!” he pleaded, holding her cheeks in his hands.

                Meanwhile, across the room, Alison was checking out Ashley’s shoe rack next to the closet.  “Woah…” she breathed as inaudibly as she could, not wanting to appear too out of touch.  She ran her fingers along the openings of each one, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, heels, and all.  She turned back to the bed to see the tiny young couple hugging one another.  She could hear Ashley crying again as Tony hugged her.  “Hey, girl, mind if I try on some of your shoes?” called Alison happily.  No one acknowledged her request, so she shrugged and tried to decide which ones she wanted.  Finally, she settled on a pair of brand new bright red Converse.  Slipping a finger into each one, she slid them off the rack and walked back toward the bed.  As she lowered her butt to take a seat on the side of the bed, Tony threw himself over his girlfriend’s body, staring angrily at Alison.

                “Stay away from her, NOW!” he yelled, his voice raised higher than it had been all night.  Clearly, he was starting to become unbalanced by all the perceived travesty being committed to his girlfriend.  Alison tsked at him, raising both legs back onto the bed.  Tony looked overhead, watching the rounded pillars of flesh, muscle, and power casting a long shadow as they passed over his head before curling back toward Alison, cross-legged.

                Alison plopped the shoes onto the bed right next to the pair, rattling them through the miniature earthquake in the soft bedspread.  She laid her hands neatly in her lap, leaning over her cousin, who was still being shielded fiercely by Tony.  “I normally wouldn’t ask you, cuz, but you’ve been so… sweet… to me tonight,” she smiled, only partially hiding her sarcasm.  “And plus, we wear the same shoe size.  Eight.  Did you know that?” she smiled.  Ashley opened her eyes, pushing Tony off of her to get a better look at her titanic cousin, although she was still moving slowly.

                “Don’t you d-dare… p-put a single F-FOOT… in m-my shoes…” breathed Ashley, although it was loud enough for Alison to hear it.  Tony quickly covered her mouth, whispered something quickly into her ear, and stood up, standing in between Alison and Ashley.

                “SHE DIDN’T MEAN IT!” he yelled frantically, waving his arms at Alison, who only smiled sweetly, her expression unchanged by her cousin’s idiotic outburst.  “She… she really didn’t mean it…”

                “Tony, trust me…” said Alison, raising an eyebrow and staring him down.  “I’ve known her long enough to know when she means something, and I’m pretty sure she meant that.”

                “No… really…” he mumbled, unsure of what to do at this point.

                Alison sighed.  “Relax.  I understand, I’m a girl too.  They’re shoes.  They’re, like, your most precious possession.  These look pretty nice, after all…”

                “S-Stay… out… of…” gasped Ashley, but her mouth was covered again.

                Alison giggled at Tony, who was so desperately trying to stop his girlfriend to help account for her lack of a mental filter.  “But that’s okay, cuz.  I’d be okay with you supervising.  You know, to make sure I don’t get them all dirty and whatever,” she winked.

                Her hand shot for the opening of the shoe, her fingers pinching at the opening of a white sock that was bunched up inside of it.  She shook it out above her head, allowing it to unfurl like a flag, and then lowered it toward her foot.  Tony saw this, panicking, and clutched himself tightly around Ashley’s limp body; however, he found himself flying through the air a second later as the back of Ashley’s flattened hand slapped at him.  Shocked, the wind knocked from him, he landed groggily on his stomach, and lifted his head.  However, if he knew what he was going to see when he did this, he probably would have preferred to keep his head down, his eyes closed, and his ears covered.

                Alison calmly reached her hand down, cupping it.  She scooped Ashley into it and swept her defeated body a few inches across the bed spread, right against her wrinkled sole again, which was outstretched.  Then, leaving the prone, defenseless teen, who no longer had any fight left, leaning against her massive foot, which immediately flexed to pin her in place with her deep wrinkles, Alison picked up the sock, widening the mouth with her thumbs.  She then went to the end of her foot, sliding her toes inside of it, tiny loose threads getting caught and snapping on her toe nails as she inserted her ped further and further inside the Tide-scented tube.

                “Wha…” groaned Tony, clutching at his stomach and taking quick breaths.  He watched as Alison’s toes rose from the shapeless tip of the sock, wiggling behind the taut, white, fuzzy fabric of the article.  The sock, guided by Alison’s confident and unflinching fingers, rolled over her thick foot ball, which pressed out and flattened the otherwise somewhat fuzzy sock into a thin plain of faded white, looking like it was pulled so tightly it might snap if tugged much more.  Then, gently so as not to permanently hurt her cousin, Alison slid the fabric lips of the sock over the tiny, helpless girl’s battered body, trapping her inside and pinning her squarely against the damp sole.  Alison sighed deeply, gratified to have the puny form of her bratty cousin in what she had decided at that point was her proper place, at least until she finally stopped being a heartless bitch to everyone.

                Tony gasped, finally realizing what was happening, and stood up, galloping over to the sock, which Alison pulled over her heel with a soft snap, letting it hug her ankle.  Tony could see Ashley’s bumpy form behind the wall of fuzzy white, squirming to get free.  He ran to the wall of white sock, slamming his hands against it, taking his face near to where he saw Ashley’s head pressing out through the worn fabric.

                “Babe!” he shouted, trying to find her tiny hands through the thick fabric.

                “T-T-Tony?  W-What the hell h-happened…” she mumbled through the sock, still very dizzy, moving her hand to try to find him in the barely lit muggy hovel of the sock.

                “Let her OUT!” screamed Tony, losing his cool as he looked up at Alison, who had crossed her arms.  She smirked at him, nodding no slowly and effectively.  He turned back to the sock, and watched with horror as Alison began flexing her foot, pressurizing Ashley with various degrees.  Bending inwards, Ashley’s clothes were pinched into the thick wrinkles of Alison’s sole; however, as she stretched it outward, the soft skin went taught and mashed Ashley against the thick, net-like sock fibers.

Tony normally considered himself to be something of a tough guy; however, seeing the horrible fate of his beloved girlfriend and his complete powerlessness to do anything about it, he felt ashamed to feel a tear fall down his own face.  He wiped it away, swearing to never tell a soul about it as Alison’s fingers closed back around him gently, picking him up.

               “Relax, cutie.  Unless you’d like to supervise too…” she grinned, biting her lip playfully.  Tony turned and looked back down at her socked foot.  He could still see Ashley’s docile form struggling half-heartedly against the fibers.  However, picking up her leg, Alison effortlessly and uncaringly rolled her foot to the side, flattening it against the bed spread with Ashley underneath.  She chuckled as Tony started roaring at her in rage and fright as she calmly began shifting her foot side to side, holding the full weight of her enormous, cold sweating ped onto her shrimpy cousin, her sole skin molding itself around her Ashley’s body like soused clay, cooling Alison’s foot with her tiny chilled arms and legs.  “Finally… a purpose for her,” remarked Alison to herself and the tiny screaming boyfriend in her warm palm and fingers, peacefully shutting her eyes and murmuring rapturously as she felt her insignificant cousin writhing powerlessly under her heavy, wet sole.

Chapter 9: Dress for Success by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Bringing the family back together for some bonding

                Helen, with a final painful swipe, finished licking every square inch of both of Anna’s dirt-stained, foot-worn, sweat-dried flip-flops, her tongue having long ago run dry, collapsed in an exhausted heap onto the rubbery foam top, her head leaning partway into the indent where Anna’s second toe normally sat, which fit Helen’s head pretty well.  She panted, clutching at her jaw, which had been forced to stay open for the thirty-plus minutes it had taken her to get across both shoes, and just massaged her numb chin, trying to regain some feeling.  Groggily, she looked forward to see Anna’s chin resting on her upturned fist, her arm propped against her leg.  Kevin was still being held upside down, but he had stopped protesting a long time ago, as so much blood had gone to his head it had made him dizzy.

                “Thanks, sis.  Feeling any better now about your spotless house being free of my nasty germs?” asked Anna playfully, shifting the arm holding Kevin.  She lowered him back toward the couch, releasing him next to a flip-flop.  Helen crawled off of the flip-flop and hugged herself to Kevin, helping him stand up.  As he had been held upside down the entire time Helen cleaned Anna’s shoes, he wasn’t exactly in the best state to stand up straight, and promptly fell back down.

                However, this was made irrelevant as Anna’s hand descended on the pair of them.  Helen held an arm up in protest but quickly found it pushed awkwardly across her chest as stout finger flesh encased her.  Anna looped her thumb under the crouching Kevin, pinning him to the heel of her hand, while using her other four fingers to grasp her sister-in-law.  She then clenched her fingers together, roughly gripping the weary husband and wife in one hand against one another.  Using two fingers from her other hand, she shoved her white flip-flops off the couch and to the ground, where she slid her feet back inside.  She straightened her legs into the air, twisting her ankle around and arching her foot back and forth for emphasis.

                “Mmm… MUCH better, Helen.  Thank you,” she smiled.  Helen nodded weakly.  “Well, I guess we might as well go check on our daughters, right?” she asked kindly.  At this, both parents perked up a little bit, trying to get into a position in Anna’s firm grip that didn’t threaten a death drop.

                “R-Really?  A-Ashley?” gasped Helen hopefully, gripping her hands around one of Anna’s fingernails.

                “Of course.  I’m sure you two wouldn’t mind seeing her… and neither would I,” winked Anna, and at this point, Helen got chills, realizing how very easily her sister-in-law could use their daughter as leverage.

                “A-Anna?” called Helen.

                “Yep?” she answered quickly, not really paying attention to her little extended family clasped in her warm fingers as she strode out of the living room and toward the front hall.

                “You… you wouldn’t actually… I mean…”

                Anna raised them both up toward her face and smiled.  “Wouldn’t what?”

                “D-Do anything to Ashley?”

                Anna grinned, amused by Helen’s mini-epiphany.  “Would you do anything to Alison?”

                Helen was taken aback by this.  “Of c-course not!”

                “Hmm… now, there’s the problem.  See, you not only WOULD do something to her, you already have.”

                “Wha…” gasped Helen, realizing what she was getting at as Anna began stomping up the staircase, mostly for the detriment of Helen and Kevin, who were vibrated mercilessly in her swinging grip.

                “Anna, you… you…” gasped Kevin, finally righting himself enough to speak, albeit unclearly.  “If you lay… one… FINGER… on Ashley’s head…”

                “You’ll do what?  Punch me in the fingernail?” laughed Anna, rolling her head and allowing her thick curls to fall over her shoulders in longer cascades.  Having effectively silenced Kevin and Helen (both of whom had gone pale and pasty with nervousness), Anna turned the handle to Ashley’s door and entered.

                On the bed sat Alison, her flip-flops lying on the floor, a sock on each foot, a pair of red Converse resting on the bed spread.  Curious, Anna entered and upon getting closer, realized that Alison had Tony in her cupped palm, held at chest level, and she was smiling as she spoke softly to him.

                Upon seeing this, Anna couldn’t help but feel a tinge of guilt in her heart.  While she hadn’t caused deep physical harm to either Helen or Kevin, she was finally able to reflect on the past hour downstairs with them and realized just how downright cruel she had been, punishing them in unique and unusual ways.  She felt somewhat justified in it, as there seemed to be no other way to get the pair of them to come around and give the widowed mother and daughter a break, but now, seeing Alison treating the tiny Tony so sweetly and gently, almost as if taking care of him, she was painfully reminded of her daughter’s much less forward and determined nature to problems.  At this moment, she envied her daughter’s sense of self-restraint.

                Seeing her mother enter, Alison looked oddly embarrassed, pulling both feet in to sit cross-legged, cupping her other hand underneath Tony.  “Hi, mom…” she said cheerily at first, although her tone changed when she realized how gruffly her mother was holding her aunt and uncle.  “Mom?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.  Anna, seeing this, quickly held her palm underneath the two of them and dumped them into it, sprawling.

                “Sorry, honey, we were just having an … interesting… discussion,” interjected Anna quickly, walking toward the bed as Helen crawled to a crouching position on top of Anna’s outstretched fingers.

                “Alison!” she called out, getting the titanic teen’s attention.  “W-Where is Ashley?  I want to see her,” she said, her voice cracking again, knowing that her daughter might soon very well find herself in a similar situation that she and her husband had put them through.  With this in mind, she at least wanted the chance for Ashley to see that her mother and father were all right.

                Anna, however, at this point had no intention of harming Ashley, even mentally, realizing that Alison seemed to have gotten on perfectly well with her cousin and boyfriend, despite the particularly opportunistic nature of the situation; this only added further guilt to her conscious.  Still, she couldn’t help but wonder why Alison was looking so embarrassed.

                “A-Ashley, Aunt Helen?” asked Alison, biting her lip again.  “She’s… uh…”

                “SHE’S IN HER SOCK!” screamed Tony, finally having the strength to speak up as he leaned as far out of Alison’s cupped hand as he could without falling.  “SHE PUT HER IN HER SOCK!”  Alison lowered her head, fidgeting and clearly embarrassed.  Anna’s jaw dropped, not out of abject horror, but simple surprise.

                “Her… her s…” gagged Helen, unable to process it in her mind.  She locked angry eyes to Alison, glaring at her first before looking hysterical an instant later.  “You… put her… you put… my DAUGHTER IN YOUR SOCK?” she shrieked, looking like she wanted to leap off of Anna’s perched hand and strangle Alison to death.  At this, the gigantic teen niece began to cry.  She lowered her hand holding Tony back to the bedspread, whereupon he quickly dashed back to the sock holding his girlfriend to try to speak to her through the fabric.

                Helen’s eyes caught the wriggling bump inside the sock pushing out against the fuzz, directly pressed into Alison’s sole.  She screamed violently, her body shaking to see her daughter helplessly trapped inside of something that could so easily kill her with the incorrect motions.  Kevin sputtered, his eyes bugging, unable to come up with a retort as the two parents clutched each other, shaking.  Alison, still crying, immediately jammed her thumbs into the opening of the sock to pull it off and free Ashley.

                “I’m sorry!” she yelled, her voice cracking.  “I’m so, so, sorry…” she moaned, feeling genuine remorse at this point as she yanked the sock past her heel.  Alison, as well, realized she had slipped into a person entirely apart from her normal personality; now, though, having adults here to see her unfettered, uncontrollable fun having taken place at the expense of Ashley’s safety, she felt a sense of guilt trickling into her psyche just as quickly as her mother had at initially believing Alison had showed her charges some true kindness.  She reflected on what she had just in one hour forced to another human being to do: a cousin of hers, no less.  She felt genuinely sick to her stomach.

                However, before Alison could peel the tight sock off of her damp foot past her sole, thusly releasing Ashley, Anna slapped her hand down onto Alison’s wrist, gripping it and halting the action.  “Hold on, Alison,” she smiled slowly, finally able to process what her daughter had done.

                “Hold ON?” screeched Helen.  “NO!  Alison, let her OUT right NOW!” she bawled, clutching her forehead and cheeks in worry.

                “Umm… mom?” asked Alison, wiping the tears from her eyes and raising another eyebrow at her mother’s odd reaction.

                “Just… wait a second,” said Anna, and once again the mother-daughter combo shared a moment of understanding.  Nodding slowly but still not entirely getting it, Alison reversed her motion and began stretching the sock back up toward her ankle to put it back on, leaving her cousin still pinned firmly against her wrinkled foot bottom.

                “STOP!” roared Kevin.  “D-Don’t undo it!  Get the sock off!  Get the sock off!”

                “Mom, I…” breathed Alison, still not entirely sure of the reasoning behind this.

“What happened, honey?”

“I… she… she told me…” gasped Alison desperately in a cracked voice, more tears flowing down her cheeks as she recalled the numerous, unimaginably awful things that had been said to her in the last hour.  Before she could finish, though, her mother placed a soft fingertip over her lips to shush her.  Anna beamed, feeling more empathetic to her daughter than any other times in their lives.  Without having been in the room for the last hour, Anna could understand very clearly what had taken place.  She knew well of Ashley’s formidable and abrasive personality, tossing insults with almost as much volume and frequency as her mother, from whom Anna was sure she had learned most of her tricks; however, she knew that Ashley lacked Helen’s high-and-mighty subtlety, instead going straight for the throat.  And Anna had a feeling that her daughter wouldn’t have resorted to such measures unless the situation truly called for it, as Alison was, in all other aspects of life, a kind, caring, and gentle person to all she met, even her enemies to some extent.  The guilt she felt upon entering the room and seeing her daughter’s (at first) gentle approach to the situation faded as she realized Alison had gone through a very similar process and line of thinking to herself. 

Her daughter, seeing her mother’s lack of an angry reaction, smiled hesitantly at her, moving her hands back to her lap.  For a few moments, there was near silence in the room.  Alison and Anna just smiled at one another, wordlessly comforting and accepting the questionable choices each had made in the last hour.  Kevin and Helen, still crowded in Anna’s warm palm, held one another, Helen sobbing onto Kevin’s shoulder without a word, having a feeling that no words she could use at this point would allow her daughter out of the smelly, fleshy, fabric-covered prison she was in.  Tony had his face pressed against Alison’s sock, trying to speak to the groggy Ashley inside.

Anna’s eyes shifted to the digital clock on the bedside table.  8:24 pm.  She grinned, looking back to her daughter and finally breaking the silence.  “You hungry, honey?”

Alison wiped her eyes of the tears, sniffled, then shook her head.  “Uh-huh.”

“I have got to get out of this house and get some fresh air.  Wanna go get some dinner?  I know it’s pretty late, but…”

“Sure,” nodded Alison, but suddenly remembered the four tiny captives.  “But… um… what are we gonna do about…”

“Don’t worry about them,” answered Anna jovially, running her free hand through her thick hair.  “We’ll take them for a little field trip.”

Kevin gulped loudly.  “FIELD trip?”

“What, do you want me to just leave you hear?” laughed Anna.  “You’d miss out on the pleasure of our company, Kevin.  A couple of cute gals goin’ out for dinner: what have you got to lose?” she asked playfully, receiving  a groan of reply from him.  Now, no longer feeling like she had to censor her actions for the sake of her daughter, Anna quickly bunched her fingers back around Helen and Kevin, crumpling them together in her palm.  “But first!” she snickered.  “We have to make sure we’re lookin’ good enough for this town to handle.  Who knows, maybe we’ll go clubbing…”

“MOM!” laughed Alison, embarrassed.

“Relax, honey, it was just a joke,” she said, turning to walk back toward the door.  “C’mon, let’s go.”

“Umm, Mom?  What should I do about…” mumbled Alison uncomfortably, pointing at her sock still containing her thrashing cousin.

Anna waved a hand casually, brushing off the question.  “Don’t worry about her.  Just try to walk on your toes,” she grinned, looking immediately down at Helen, who was instantly awoken from her depressed stupor.

“No!  ALISON!” she screamed as the humongous teen slid her legs to the side of the bed, about to put her weight on them and stand up.  “Alison…” she breathed, beginning to hyperventilate.  Despite the fact that she was already becoming accustomed to the pleadings of her irritating and thieving family, Alison couldn’t help but listen to her aunt’s impassioned cry for a moment, hesitating before standing up.

“W-What is it, Aunt Helen?”

“Please…” cried Helen, bursting into tears again.  “Don’t do it.  Don’t keep her in there.  Don’t stand up… I… just, just… please… don’t do this,” she mumbled, unable to consolidate her suggestions clearly.  She placed her hands together as in prayer, shaking them violently at her niece.  “Please… m-my… m-my daughter…” she cried.

Alison’s features softened for a moment, before she looked up at her mother’s face.  Anna didn’t want to pressure her daughter into doing it, so she stayed straight faced.  She intended her daughter’s actions to be fully of her own accord.  What a simple glance at her mother’s face did, though, was remind Alison of the situation that she and Anna had been in only a few hours before.  Both, so emotionally drained and running out of options.  She realized just how similar their situations were between the families, except for the fact that Kevin, Helen, and Ashley had only been experiencing these feelings of entrapment and hopelessness for only an hour.  And this was what made her reach her decision.

“I’m sorry, Aunt Helen,” shrugged Alison, wincing a little.  She stretched legs forward, then planted both feet on the ground with a loud smack that shook the carpet, arching the foot holding Ashley underneath to account for her shape.  Helen screamed loudly, throwing herself onto Kevin’s shoulder.

“Can you feel her, honey?” asked Anna.  “She’s okay?”

Alison stuck her tongue out the corner of her mouth, looking at the ceiling as she tried to concentrate and feel.  After a moment, she felt Ashley recovering from the concussive blow of soft flesh that had thrown itself onto her, and her arms were soon pushing fruitlessly against the warm sole again.  Alison nodded.  “She’s fine, I can feel her down there.”

“Great,” smiled Anna.  “I guess we’re all set then, huh?”  She started walking for the door, laying her other hand overtop the hysterical couple in her palm, trying to help cover up Helen’s loud sobs.  She pressed down, forcing them to become spread-eagled across her fingers and hand heel, their limbs crossing over one another in an effort to make room.  Kneading them between her palm, twisting her wrists and rotating her hands against one another like a wheel, she padded into the hallway.  Alison looked down at the bed at Tony, who was leaning over the edge as far as he dared go without the risk of falling, calling out Ashley’s name with no response.  Almost feeling sorry for his plight, Alison reached down and scooped the hapless eighteen-year-old into her palm before heading for the door, walking on the ball of her foot and keeping her heel raised in the air, alleviating most of the pressure off of her trapped cousin.  Admittedly, it was impossible to keep it all off of her, and Alison could feel her cousin floundering fruitlessly beneath her slightly raised foot, several folds of thick sole nevertheless pressing down on her oppressively.  Combined with the tautness of the sock fabric achieved because of Alison’s arched foot, she couldn’t imagine Ashley was enjoying a particularly comfortable ride with her face pinned so hard against the pale skin, gasping for breath through microscopic sock thread holes, each inhalation bringing a disgusting cocktail of dirt flecks, sock lint, and humid sweat into her nose.

Anna pushed the door open to Kevin and Helen’s bedroom, scanning the wide expanse of the cashmere carpeted floor, the king sized bed, and flat screen TV up on the wall.  Helen’s make-up counter sat along the far wall, next to the bathroom door, and was lined with brown leather boxes stacked neatly in a wooden tray.  Anna came a stop in front of it, followed closely by her tiptoeing daughter, and pulled the stool out from under the desk, taking a seat.  She opened her hand over the table, allowing Kevin and Helen to tumble roughly from her grip and onto the wood.  Helen immediately dashed for the edge to crane her neck down toward Alison’s socked foot, which was still arched safely up in the air.  She breathed a sigh of relief, seeing that Ashley would still be uncrushed, but looking down at the immense foot of her now-omnipotent niece so far below, which had her daughter clasped so thickly between dingy white fuzz and warm, moist flesh, she couldn’t look at it any longer and had to pull away, knowing there was nothing she could do.  Slowly, Helen was coming to the terrible, mind-crushing realization that nothing she said was having any effect on the outcome.

Alison leaned an arm against the wall for support to ensure she didn’t accidentally trip and put all of her weight onto her left foot, which would have spelled messy disaster for her cousin, while still gripping Tony firmly in her other hand, allowing her arm to drape casually at her side, with the tiny boyfriend’s face pushed against a white, billowing fold of her skirt.

“Let’s just take a quick look at what we’ve got here,” suggested Anna, gripping the first leather box and lifting the lid, revealing a sparkling silver necklace inside.  She raised an eyebrow, looking down at her sister-in-law.  Helen raised a fist, desperately wanting to protest, but she didn’t have anything to say after this single glance.  Anna hooked her fingers around the necklace, lifting it out of the satin base and holding it up, allowing it to gleam in the light.  She turned to her daughter.  “What do you think, honey?”

Alison nodded, smiling sweetly.  “I think it looks great, Mom.”

Anna next looked down at Kevin and Helen.  “What about you two?  This going to look as good on me as I’m sure it does on Helen?”  Kevin and Helen, looking uncomfortable, clutched one another’s arms for solace and nodded robotically, their eyes continually shifting nervously down toward the carpet below so they could ensure Alison hadn’t planted her foot flat on the ground.  Anna, content with their non-verbal answers, lowered the dangling, cut silver medallion that acted as the centerpiece of the jewelry into her hand, examining it and curling her lip upward in slight disappointment.  Finally, carefully hooking a fingernail into the clip holding it on to the thin, shining chain of the rest of the necklace, she looped the medallion off, laying it flat on the counter right next to Kevin with a loud clack that caused him to jump in fright.  Then, pinching the end of the chain between her thumb and forefinger, Anna allowed it to drop to the countertop.

“That thing’s pretty ugly, Helen, I don’t know how you’ve allowed yourself to go out in public wearing it,” smirked Anna, tapping a finger on the clunky medallion.  “You got anything else I could use instead?”

“I… I… m-maybe… j-just open the other b-boxes…” stuttered Helen, who had swallowed her pride and indignation at Anna’s tinkering with her jewelry in favor of hopefully sucking up enough to win Ashley’s freedom from her sock-locked prison underneath the monumental tower of Alison.

Anna’s eyes, however, had locked firmly to Helen as she rested her chin on her propped up fist, leaning forward.  Helen swallowed dryly, holding tightly to her husband’s shoulder and pointing a wavering arm toward the leather boxes, hoping to have the gigantic sister-in-law’s attention diverted elsewhere.  However, Anna didn’t let up, her lips shifting and upturning as she chewed over a thought.

“You always find things wrong with the way I look, Helen.  Always.”

“N-Not always, I…”

“Yes.  Always.  And you know it, too,” retorted Anna sternly, raising a hand and pointing accusingly at Helen with a fleshy log of a finger.  Helen looked down, nodding slowly.  “But… I guess that must mean you think you look pretty good, then, huh?”

Helen didn’t respond.

“Well?” she asked a little louder, slapping her hand flat against the marble countertop and vibrating the couples’ legs.  Helen, panicking for an instant, grasped painfully around Kevin’s sides before locking eyes with Anna again.

“I… I-I… I s-suppose I t-try to look good…”

Anna nodded knowingly.  “Oh, and you succeed, Helen, you succeed,” she beamed enthusiastically.  “Personally, I think you look pretty hot for a 43-year-old.”  Alison rolled her eyes to hear her mother’s attempt at modern jargon again, but smiled at the same time, enjoying this scene before her.

“T-Thank… you?” gasped Helen, wondering what the correct response to this was.  Anna raised her flattened hand off of the table, allowing it to hover just overhead, her fingers waving slowly, curling against one another as if she were thoughtfully trying to pick out a piece of candy from a basket.

“Don’t mention it,” she winked.  “And in fact… you always manage to look so GOOD at all those parties you have, I can’t help but wonder how you’d improve my own look…”

“Y-Your l-look?”

“Yep,” laughed Anna, fully extending all her fingers like a claw, moving them toward the shuddering couple.  “Helen?” she asked finally as her soft fingers closed back around her helpless sister-in-law.  “How would you like to be my jewel for the evening?”

Without waiting for a response, Anna had plucked Helen from the table, despite Kevin’s useless attempt to hang on to her, and plopped her into her wide, waiting palm.  Helen groggily tried to stand up, but found the uneven plain this time too dangerous to try standing on without tumbling to the marble countertop.  She huddled, shaking with fear, as the fingers of Anna’s other hand swooped down and grabbed the silver chain, bringing it up to Helen.  Calmly, she pinched the pin hook of the end between two fingers, opening the clip, and descended toward Helen.  She slipped the sharp end right through Helen’s pant leg, careful not to actually cut into Helen’s skin, and looped it out, closing the clasp. Helen, panting with nervousness now, leaned forward to try and unhook the clip, but found Anna’s middle finger flicking at her face, smacking her roughly back against her pillow of cushy finger flesh.

Before Helen could rise again, as the flick had caused her to begin dizzily seeing spots, Anna had hooked the other clip through her other pant leg.  Then, with Helen attached by both pant legs to each end of the necklace, she curled two fingers around the long end of the necklace opposite Helen, and lifted it up.  The tiny sister-in-law was lifted screaming out of Anna’s warm hand, hung upside down by her legs.  Anna nodded and smiled, satisfied with her work.  “Yes, I think you’d complement my outfit just great, Helen,” mused Anna, slowly slipping the other end of the necklace over her neck.  Helen fell below her sister-in-law’s chin, but was caught and cradled again in Anna’s palm, her whole body shaking.

“A-A-Anna!” she squeaked, sputtering for air and moisture in her throat in order to speak clearly.  “Don’t!”

Anna just simpered at the little woman in her hand, gently stroking a thumb along Helen’s torso to try and soothe her.  “Make up your mind, sis.  You’ve always felt like you could improve my looks if you pestered me hard enough.  And now…” she giggled at the irony.  “You really are going to improve them…”

Helen yelled, terrified, as Anna’s soft hand slowly tipped over, allowing her to drop down.  She tumbled through the opening of Anna’s white shirt before bouncing painfully off the top of her right breast and rolling over the thick fabric edge of her bra.  As the silver chain of the necklace began to lose slack, Helen slipped onto the open crevice in Anna’s chest.  However, as so much moisture had been building up in this tightly packed area because of the lack of AC, the slick surface of Anna’s tough flesh removed all friction, allowing Helen to slide, screaming, into a firmly locked position between each of her breasts.

Anna grinned slyly at her daughter, who covered her mouth to giggle.  “C’mon, honey, go grab those shoes from Ashley’s room,” said her mother, waving a hand toward the door.  “We’re going to dinner.”

Alison’s eyes gleamed, enjoying this entirely unique mother-daughter time and for the first occasion in months feeling perfectly happy. She carefully between walking back toward the door, but she stopped in her tracks, turning back to Anna.  “Umm… Mom?  Is it… okay to wear those… with her still down there?”

Anna glanced down at her daughter’s foot, seeing the barely moving form writhing still against the touch fibers under Alison’s sole, then shrugged.  “Just keep walking like that, and there shouldn’t be a problem, honey.  Besides, we’ll be in the car, you can take the weight off of your feet to make it easier.”

“Okay, Mom,” said Alison, stepping slowly out of the room and heading back toward Ashley’s abode.

“NO!” roared Kevin.  “She can’t wear god-damned SHOES!  ANNA!  That’s my DAUGHTER down there!” he continued, breathing heavily from the strain and rage.  “She…”

“Hush up, Kev, you’re gonna want to save some for later,” laughed Anna, quickly clasping a firm finger flesh pad around his head, cutting off his ranting in its tracks.  She gripped him into her palm and, looking around, spotted Helen’s stylish black leather purse on the countertop.  She unzipped the top and, lowering Kevin toward it, released his protesting form from her grasp into it before zipping the bag all the way up except for the last couple metal teeth, just to ensure he didn’t suffocate.  Feeling well gratified and ready to leave the house, Anna looped the bag over her shoulder and started to walk for the door.  On her way, she grinned as she clasped both hands around her B-cup breasts, jostling them a bit into place, and allowing the gasping Helen to be compressed more tightly against the sticky, sweat-residue covered skin with a soft, pained cry.

End Notes:

Do the lengths of some of these chapters annoy anyone?  Be honest now.

Chapter 10: Field Trip by Jacksmith

                Anna turned the key in the ignition, shifted into reverse, and began backing out of the long Yeager driveway.  As she did, she looked to her right at her daughter in the passenger seat and gave her a reassuring smile.  Alison was still looking a bit uneasy as she adjusted to her mother’s complete sense of complacency and serenity with the whole situation.  It was a far different atmosphere than when they had first pulled up to the house, full of doubt about their future.  Anna still wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but somehow, she felt like she was in a place to finally affect what the outcome would be.

                Helen’s black leather purse, which sat beside Anna’s seat, began to shake, and a tiny muffled roar came from the side.  Anna squinted at it, seeing tiny bubbles form out in the hard material, then chuckled as she realized Kevin was trying to punch the bag from the inside, awaiting a response.  Still wondering where he got the gall, Anna carelessly slapped the side of the purse with a massive palm squarely onto Kevin’s form.  She could barely feel him through the purse as she made contact with the side, throwing him off of the material and back into the center of the bag with a moan of discomfort.  Shaking her head in disbelief, Anna placed her hand back on the wheel and gripped it tightly, smirking at her daughter, who had just watched her with a raised eyebrow.  Upon seeing her mother’s smile, though, Alison calmed down, grinning a little out the side of her mouth.

                As Anna began driving through the neighborhood, Alison leaned over in the seat toward the bright red Converse, which she had put on but hadn’t yet laced up.  Twisting the ends around her fingers, she began tugging at the laces before looping them around one another to tie them.  As she tightened the shoe, thusly hugging it and the sock inside more snugly against the foot, she felt Ashley’s body pressed even more firmly against her cold sole flesh.  However, after flexing her foot a few times, she felt her tiny cousin stirring, indicating she was still moving and getting oxygen, most likely through an opening in the sock fabric.  Alison giggled softly to herself, knowing that breathing this way, despite keeping Ashley alive, would have to filter directly through the shoe, meaning Ashley was taking in deep inhalations of Alison’s steadily sweating foot and the dingy sock with each gulp.  Having tied her shoe, she reached her hand underneath, tapping her fingers at the rubber, grooved sole in a show of feigned friendship toward her cousin, wondering if Ashley was able to feel it.

                The thunder had stopped and the rain had slowed down considerably, although it was still coming down in thick enough sheets to soak anything that stood outside without protection for more than a few seconds.  Anna pulled out of the neighborhood, driving down a main road, although it was mostly deserted by this point.  Not only was this richer part of town a little less populated on a daily basis, it was getting later and later, so there was almost no chance of trouble.

Helen kept her forearms on the sides of her head as she pushed outward as hard as she could against Anna’s thick, perspiring breast flesh, desperately trying to keep a little space for her head to remain.  However, her hands were beginning to get tired, and she was forced, with a gasp of exhaustion, to stop pushing.  Immediately, each of Anna’s breasts bounced inward, finally set free from Helen’s barely noticeable pressing power.  They each hugged against one of Helen’s cheeks, giving her a headache, softening her face with sticky residue, and warming her body, all at the same time.  The chain connected around her pant legs was long enough that Helen, who was still hanging upside down, was actually very near to the base of Anna’s chest that she was able to get air from below without much trouble.  However, this didn’t mean she wasn’t terribly uncomfortable.  As she continued waiting, boob flesh squishing against her body from both sides with great pressure, she felt a cold bead of sweat from Anna’s right breast trickle onto Helen’s foot.  She shuddered, trying to shake her leg, although movement was mostly out of the question, and a second later it was trickling down her leg, and onto her butt.  From there, it slid along Helen’s back, where it fell into her hair and began to soak in.  Helen, disgusted, began to thrash, hoping for some leverage so she could try to ruffle her hair and stop the bead before it was too late.  However, unable to move, she was forced to whimper softly as she felt the unattended sweat bead settling into her hair.  She turned her head a few times, hoping to wipe out the drop.  However, this only served to smear her hair further against Anna’s hot skin, allowing more perspiration to soak in.  Additionally, as she began more violently turning her head, she accidentally turned her face far too much and ended up getting Anna’s breast pressing firmly against her face.  For a fleeting, breathless moment (literally), Helen felt her face caved in against by the cushy give of the breast, mushing her nose and mouth against an unbeatable, hot air balloon of sticky flesh.

                Anna felt her tiny sister-in-law tickling against her chest as she struggled for freedom.  Chuckling, the gigantic woman pinched at her shirt, right at the base of her chest, grabbing up Helen’s head through the fabric.  With a soft tug, she got the disgruntled woman to come loose.  Anna flicked lightly at Helen through her shirt, causing her to shrink back with shock and pain despite being freed from the oppressive airbag of Anna’s breast, again attempting to use her tired arms to push against the two sides of seemingly inflating skin.

                However, as Anna raised her eyes back up to the windshield to watch the road again, she screeched to find herself driving toward the edge of the road, where there was a ditch.  Alison had been been staring down at the shoe, trying to imagine what it was like for her cousin inside her sock; however, feeling the sudden shift, she looked up to see the road moving off to the side as the car barreled toward the edge.

                “MOM!” yelled Alison, throwing herself against the seatback with shock.  Spinning the wheel violently, Anna managed to bring the car back onto the road, leaving a stretch of black rubber on the wet road.  She breathed a sigh of relief, and looked over at her disapproving daughter with a shrug of apology.  Alison shook her head, rolling her eyes, but accepted it.  However, just as Anna had locked her eyes back to the road to ensure it didn’t happen again, she heard a siren.  Peeking into the rearview mirror, she saw red and blue spinning lights behind her through the pouring rain: a cop that had been driving not very far behind her in the dark road.  Her blood ran cold as she slowed down to pull over on the side of the road.

                “Uh… Mom?” whispered Alison uncertainly, looking over her shoulder at the cop.  “What are you going to…”

                “Just relax, honey,” smiled Anna as reassuringly as she could, despite her growing nervousness as she put the car in park.  “Open that glove compartment for me, would you, and get out the registration?”

                “Okay…” sighed Alison, getting worried despite her Mom’s seeming uncaringness to the situation.  She pulled out the correct papers and handed them to Anna, who smiled.

                “Thanks, Alison.  Now… just… smile, okay?” she asked, nodding encouragingly to the anxious teen, who begrudgingly did as she was told as the face of the police officer came into the rolled down window.

                “Lady, you know why I pulled you over?” asked the tired-sounding cop, shaking his arm out to lose the rainwater he had accumulating all over himself as he accepted the papers Anna handed him.  She nodded slowly.

                “Yes.  I’m sorry, officer, I guess I just sort of…”

                “You were driving pretty straight, and then you just swerved off to the side.  Coulda killed someone if there was anyone else out here.  Coulda killed yourself, and your daughter,” he said sternly, looking in at Alison, who gave a calm smile.

                “Yes, I know, and…” began Anna.  However, the officer’s face had changed as he wrinkled his nose, smelling something.

                “Mam?”

                “Yes?”

                “Have you been drinking tonight?” he said, subtly sniffing the air, picking up on the red wine from Anna’s breath she had drunk not long ago in the Yeager house.  Anna realized this, but managed to keep her cool.

                “I…”

                “Failure to comply with an officer, mam, and I’ll have to bring you in.  Have you been drinking tonight?”

                “No,” answered Anna at length, sounding confident in her answer.  The cop shook his head no slowly.

                “Step out of the vehicle, please,” he ordered firmly, taking a few steps back to allow Anna to open the door freely and get out of the car.

                Alison, now getting very nervous, felt a shifting in her pocket.  She looked down to see Tony crawling desperately out of her skirt.  However, as soon as he did, he rolled off of her thigh and down over the edge of the car seat, into the darkness between the cup holder and chair.  Panicking briefly, Alison started to reach for the car light button to find him easier, but then realized she couldn’t with the cop so close by.  Resorting to finding him by feeling, Alison reached her arm between the seats, sliding her fingers over the dirty fuzz of the floor mats to find her cousin’s escaped boyfriend.

                Tony began crawling away, not really knowing what he was doing, and half-aware of the fact that there was nowhere for him to go.  Suddenly, though, despite the darkness he could see Alison’s fingers smash down vertically into the carpet before she began curling them inward, trying to grab for him.  He backed up quickly, his limbs shaking with fear, as he felt his rear end bump against the back leg of Alison’s passenger seat.  He grasped at it and followed it around, trying to put distance between himself and the gigantic searching teen.  Because the opening between the cup holder divider and the seat wasn’t very wide, Alison couldn’t flatten her hand against the ground, which gave Tony a fighting chance for the time being.  Then, listening hard against the pounding sheets of rain outside, Tony could hear the cop talking, and his heart began to race.  If he could somehow find a way to the door…

                Alison began to get slightly nervous, looking toward the door as it slammed shut behind Anna.  She squinted at the window, watching as her mother began speaking hurriedly to the cop, probably in an attempt to explain herself.  She gulped hard, then extended her arm back between the seats.

                “Toooooo-nyyyyyyy…” she whispered gently as if his name had musical notes attached to it, focusing her eyes and looking down into the dark crevice.  “Where’s my adventurous little guy, hmm?”

                Tony began to shake harder, then, taking another gulp, came out the back of the chair and began to dash along the floor space of the backseats, trying to get underneath the driver’s seat, where he might have a vantage point to get the cop’s attention once the door was opened again.

                Alison groaned and pulled herself up, extended a foot over the cup holders and planted it firmly on the floor behind the seats.  It landed right in front of Tony in the darkness, knocking him onto his back.  He quickly rolled over, clambering to his feet just as Alison’s other Converse-clad foot smacked down onto the carpet, the one containing the poor, probably sweat-greased Alison inside the muggy sock.  He winced seeing this, knowing that Alison’s foot had probably landed with an uncomfortably powerful smack onto her little cousin.

                Alison realized this too as she turned around and took a seat in the back, smiling to herself; she had, in the heat of the moment, forgotten that her horrible cousin was pinned against her damp sole inside the warm, worn sock and locked firmly into place by the rubber bottom of the shoe.  She shrugged, deciding her cousin wasn’t even worth her consideration at this point.  It would do her well to see what it was like to be ignored, she decided.  So, just for emphasis, she raised this foot back into the air and slammed it down onto the carpet.  As she did, she arched her foot to ensure Ashley wasn’t smashed into a bloody pulp, but she had a feeling the impact was both wet and painful at the same time nonetheless.  Just to end it well, then, Alison flattened her foot as hard as she could against the shoe just for a moment, twisting it side to side and giggling triumphantly as she felt her cousin squirming, probably terrified that this was finally her moment to die.  However, Alison released the pressure just in time, allowing more sweaty fabric-filtered oxygen to leak inside the shoe for Ashley to gulp up greedily.  Then, reminding herself of the problem at hand, she leaned over, squinting at the carpet.

                While Alison had been busily torturing her cousin further in this manner, however, Tony had made his move.  He flattened his back against the hard glossy surface of the cup holder table base, and began sidling along, Alison’s monstrous foot tapping against the floor.  He so desperately wanted to rush forward and try to speak to Ashley through it, but he knew if he didn’t act soon, none of them would ever get out of this, or at least until something terrible had happened, either on purpose or on accident.  Reaching the driver’s seat, he had dashed underneath, crawling toward the door on his hands and knees, just as the door was pulled open again.  Tony’s heart started racing faster, as he knew he would only have one shot at this.  He dashed forward as quickly as possible, praying for the cop to come back into view.  As he watched, he saw Anna’s massive, rain-soaked foot, her white flip-flop gripped in her peachy toes, lifting back into the car and planting on the ground out of sight.  He looked up, seeing the cop standing in view.  He opened his mouth to scream for help.

                Before a single sound could escape his throat, though, Tony felt burly fingers smushing around his body, compressing it so hard the wind was knocked from him, preventing him from speaking as he began gasping, his chest heaving painfully against Alison’s pliable palm skin.  “N-N-No…” he mumbled powerlessly, straining his arms against the all-powerful fingers that had him clenched together so tightly he feared his bones might break if she squeezed much harder.  Sitting back up in the seat, Alison let her arm hang, keeping the subdued and silent Tony firmly out of sight.

                “Now you just go on home, all right, mam?” suggested the cop, leaning against the door frame of the car, his voice having softened from its sternness minutes ago.  Anna nodded obediently.

                “Yes sir.  Thank you for…”

                “Don’t mention it, mam.  And young lady?” he asked, eyeing Alison in the back seat.  She looked up, a few hairs standing on end in anxiety as she felt the evidence of the evening’ horrible crimes writhing against her skin: one inside her muscular fingers and palms, the other being mashed mercilessly under her warm sole wrinkles.

                “Yes?” she asked calmly.  He smiled reassuringly, swallowed, then continued.

                “Don’t forget to wear your safety belt.”

                Alison nodded, then yanked it over from her shoulder and clicked it into place, patting it on her stomach.  “All in!” she smiled, nodding.  He nodded back.

                “Good girl.  Mam?  Have a… pleasant evening,” he half-smiled to Anna, tipping his rain-soaked hat and preparing to walk back to his car.

                “NO!” screamed Helen softly through the wet material of Anna’s shirt, pushing hard against the bulbous, sweaty breast flesh squeezing her so tightly.  “DON’T GO!” she yelped, her voice going hoarse.  “HELP US!  PLEASE!  SHE’S INSANE, SHE…” she yelled, but her words were cut off as Anna pushed her boobs together from the sides, although she quickly covered the suspicious action up by roping her sopping red hair together and squeezing the rainwater out.

                “You say something, mam?” asked the cop oddly.  Anna shook her head no.

                “Me?  I don’t think so,” she answered casually, feeling Helen’s screaming mouth struggling against the base of her right breast.

                “Well then, I guess I’ll let you go with a warning this time.  Take care…” waved the cop, heading back toward his cruiser behind Anna’s car.  The mother and daughter both breathed a sigh of relief.

                Tony felt the fingers fall away as he was released, yelling, to the filthy car carpet.  Before he could even get up, Ashley’s stolen rubber shoe was coming down on him, rubbing him against the ground as the deep checkered grooves ran themselves painfully along his face as Alison kept it at a precise pressure level, ensuring he wasn’t permanently injured but couldn’t move.  As Anna put the car back into drive without another word to her daughter, still a bit shaken by the potential danger of being discovered, Alison continued calmly kneading  Tony underneath the shoe, rolling him from side to side and occasionally angling the Converse differently, jamming harder against either his legs or his head.  Tony, despite the pain, realized it was Alison’s left foot being used, and he suddenly felt guilty for wanting out from underneath the oppressive, heavy mass, as he knew that just beyond a thick layer of rubber and a couple sheets of dingy fabric, his girlfriend was probably crying out for release underneath Alison’s powerful foot.

                Tony himself began crying again, more for Ashley than anything else, as Alison’s fingers slid underneath the shoe and fished him out, bringing him back up to her stern face.  Alison held her other hand up, waggling her pointer finger at him and smiling knowingly, as if trying to discipline a puppy.

                “Try that again, hunky, and I’ll put you in the other shoe.  Is that what you want?” she asked.  Anna, hearing this from the driver’s seat, smiled to herself, but didn’t interject.

                “N-N-No… p-please, I won’t t-try it again… just l-let her…”

                “GOD, would you PLEASE just shut UP about Ashley already?” groaned Alison, squeezing Tony more tightly against the heel of her hand, once again preventing further comment.

                “Alison, honey?” asked Anna from the front, peering into the rearview mirror.

                “Yeah, mom?”

                “How does McDonald’s sound?”

                Alison smiled, bringing her hand back into her pocket, but this time keeping her firm fingers locked intrusively and uncomfortably around her cousin’s boyfriend’s tiny body, stroking gently but authoritatively at his stomach, thumbing up his shirt and feeling along his bare chest.  He tried to struggle, but this was of no use as she slid her entire finger into his shirt and brought it out the neckline at the top, covering his mouth with her thumbprint and forcing him to half-kiss it.
                “That sounds great, mom.”

Chapter 11: Food for Thought by Jacksmith

                The rest of the houses on the Yeagers’ block were silent and dark as Anna and Alison pulled back into the driveway.  Anna turned the car off and stepped out onto the driveway, looking down her shirt.  Helen’s feet had been wedged up to the top of her breasts, squirming in the hope of getting free.  Anna slid her hand to the base of her chest and pressed two fingers firmly against Helen’s face, pushing her back higher into her cleavage, allowing her feet to stick out more easily from inside her fleshy prison.  Helen yelped as her air came in shorter supply.

                Alison, who still had Tony clasped firmly in her fingers in her pocket, slid out of the car, landing carefully on her left, cousin-hugged foot as she grabbed the drink cups and the doggie bag from the drive-thru at McDonald’s.  She followed her mother to the door, walking back on her tiptoes as she stopped on the stoop.  Anna fumbled with the keys she had taken out of Helen’s black leather purse, which still contained Kevin, finally retrieving the correct one and unlocking the house again.  Both mother and daughter entered, yawning a little out of tiredness, as they headed back for the lit kitchen.  Alison plopped the large white and red bag containing their meager dinner on the kitchen table, as well as the cardboard cup holder that contained both waxen drinks with plastic lids and straws.

                Anna took a seat in a chair, reaching down her shirt and plucking up the silver chain in her fingertips.  With a soft tug, she managed to pry Helen from between her breasts.  The tiny sister-in-law emerged hot, sweaty, exhausted, and terrified beyond belief.  As she came into the cool air of the kitchen, the light suddenly filling her eyes from the overhead lamp, she flinched, covering her face defensively as Anna lowered her closer to the table.  With a couple of quick flicks at the silver hooks pinned through Helen’s pant legs, Anna sent the little woman falling the short distance back to the table, where she landed uncomfortably on her head.

                Alison clutched her fingertips around Tony’s left arm in her pocket and slowly started dragging him from the depths of her white skirt pocket, pulling him out into view and plopping him back on the table.  Helena and Tony instantly ran for each other while the former rubbed compulsively at her throbbing head, still trying to reorient herself.  While this took place, Anna unzipped the purse and spilled its content uncaringly onto the end of the table, allowing Kevin to roll out onto the table.  As he did, a tube of Helen’s lipstick rolled out and struck him hard on its slick metallic lid, causing him to shrink into a ball and clutch his temple as well.  Helen threw herself upon him, weeping, while Tony stood to the side, looking at Alison determinedly before running back toward her.

                “ALISON!” he roared at her confidently.  However, the gargantuan teen was too busy attending to the McDonald’s bag to deal with her cousin’s boyfriend at the moment.  She slowly reached in and pulled out all of the contents: two cheeseburgers, a box of fries to share, and a little pile of ketchup packets.  She laid the yellow paper-wrapped sandwiches on the table right in front of Tony, who was just barely taller than either circular packaged bun and patty.  Alison quickly shoved at one of the cheeseburgers, allowing it to slide over to her mother, who smiled encouragingly at her.  She next laid the carton of fries on the table between herself and Anna, flipping the lid open before dropping the pile of ketchup packets down next to it.  Anna reached forward and began tearing the soft jagged edges of the ketchup packets, squeezing their contents into the open lid of the french fry carton.

                “Hey!” tried Tony again, stepping closer to Alison as she laid a hand on the table, rippling her fingers against the table and drumming out a rhythm.  Reaching her hand, Tony leaned over and slammed his fist against her pinky.  At length, Alison turned down to look at him, smiling before flicking her pinky out, knocking him to his feet.  Before he could get up, she had hooked her pinky around his right ankle and was lifting him back into the air upside down.  She giggled as he swung around side to side, groaning at his powerlessness, before locking eyes with her.

                “Is there something I can do for you, cutie?” she grinned, swaying her hand side to side along with her little captive.  He frowned, his arms shaking with both fear for Ashley and his own unbreakable rage at Alison.

                “Let… her… out…”

                Alison sighed.  “Are we STILL on that?  Look, Tony, she’s just fine.  I can feel her little arms down there, wiggling like spider legs…” snickered Alison.  “Kinda tickles, actually.”

                “N-No…” mumbled Tony, defeated, his anger having fizzled yet again into absolute surrender to see Alison’s thorough lack of concern for Ashley beyond whether or not she was still alive in sock hell.

                “Must’ve been hot in my pocket, huh?”

                “P-Pock…”

                “I’m just saying.  It’s pretty hot out there,” continued Alison looking at the window to the outside, slowly moving the hand gripping Tony in her fingertips away from her face, back over the table.  With her other hand, she casually pinched at the clear plastic lid to her drink cup, popping it up and creating an opening.

                “Yeah…”

                “Sorry about that.  Here, I’ll just…” she giggled, finally bringing Tony over the open edge to the cup and releasing her fingertips.  “…give you a drink.”

                Tony gurgled as he went underneath the lemonade that filled Alison’s cup, sliding between a few bobbing ice cubes and clambering against the slippery surface of the side.  Sputtering, he swam back to the top and wiped sugary liquid from his stung eyes as he stared hopelessly up at Alison’s face through the small opening in the cup.  “W-What…”

                “Go ahead, take a sip.  Cool off,” laughed Alison, snapping the lid back onto the cup without another word.

                “What?  NO!  No, STOP!” cried Tony uselessly as he became locked inside the cave of freezing lemonade and slick ice cubes, the massive straw shooting down toward the base of the cup like a striped plastic pillar, his only air coming in from the very center opening of the cup, on the sides of the tube.  He began to splash frantically at the yellow, sweet and sour-smelling lake, but soon realized he would become too tired to keep this up for long, and found a smooth rhythm to tread lemonade at, staying afloat safely.  However, before he even had time to adjust to this, the lemonade began making waves, sloshing against the waxy walls of the cup as Alison picked it up.  Tony was thrown against the side, banging his head against a softened ice cube edge, and a second later heard the pressurized pop of lemonade being sucked up through the straw as Alison locked her gigantic lips around it, practically inhaling the liquid nectar into her throat with a satisfied smile.  Tony felt the water level dropping ever so slightly as Alison finally relinquished the straw tip from her mouth before placing the cup back on the table with a rough clack that sent Tony careening in circles around the cup’s interior.

                Alison smiled deviously at her mother, somewhat still looking for approval.  Anna just nodded to her, raising an eyebrow in the same way her daughter had earlier that night, before squeezing the last of the ketchup packets into the carton lid, leaving a thick, dark red pile of salty condiment for dipping the fries.  Alison had her approval.

                  “Tony!” cried Helen, pulling herself to her feet and running toward the cup, with Kevin huffing behind her to keep up, still clutching at his aching head.  They both stopped at the base of the tower-like cup, placing their hands on the perspiring tower and looking up toward the plastic lid far over their heads.  As they did, Alison shrugged and calmly propped her left foot up onto the kitchen chair and began undoing the laces on the red Converse.  She jammed her thumbs under the tongue of the shoe, lifting it up and allowing her to arch her socked heel against the warm base of the shoe.  Slowly, she slid her foot from the shoe, dropping the rubber-soled implement to the ground, before laying her leg horizontally on the chair, letting her sideways foot hang horizontally over the edge of the seat.

                Helen had heard the shoe drop and quickly ran back to the table edge to see what was going on, again with Kevin not far behind.  She watched breathlessly as Alison’s gargantuan fingers pinched at the sock fabric between her parted big and second toes.  She began to tug, and as the gray fibers were stretched, they began to unpeel from Alison’s sweat-softened heel and ball, finally coming undone from the cushy sole, which had Ashley’s body pinned skin tightly against the wall of ped flesh.  However, as Alison’s peachy heel came back into view, Helen jolted in fear to see Ashley, so thoroughly stuck to the sock, being tugged along, sliding back up to Alison’s toes still inside the sock.  Helen screamed to see Alison clench her playful toes around her cousin’s fabric-tied body a few times, wiggling her big toe against her little, defenseless head inside the smelly tube as if reminding her just how far she had fallen in the last couple of hours before finally releasing her.  With a final tug, Alison’s foot came loose, her toes wiggling and airing out, the light stench beginning to waft up to Helen and Kevin’s noses, which they pinched quickly with a soft choke while backing up.

                Alison’s hand rose into the air, the sock end closed in her fist, her cousin’s relatively frail form thrashing against the fabric in the now-empty toe end of the sock.  The giant teen smiled down at her anxious, traumatized aunt and uncle, then slowly lowered the sock toward the table.  Plopping it down on the table, she released her hold on the opening, allowing it to flop to the table.  Helen, not wasting a single second, dashed forth and pushed the opening of the sock up and crawled inside.  Instantly, she began to gag as the smell of her niece’s humid feet and dirty fabric filled her nostrils oppressively, but she had to move.  The folds of the sock fabric were like heavy woolen flags all stitched together as Helen forged forward, squeezing against the vaguely dampened, plushy sock fibers with her fingers.  This of course disgusted the normally dignified woman, but at this point, Helen had been broken to the point that such things were the least of her worries, despite the fact that she still recognized them.  Pushing the last billowing clump of sock fabric out of her way, a squishy ball of sock lint rolling into her hair, she found her daughter, balled into the fetal position and crying bitterly and softly, her eyes closed.

                “Ashley…” whispered Helen, hugging her terrified daughter.  “Ashley, Ashley, Ashley…” she cooed as she had when the bratty teen was a very young child.  Ashley shivered at her touch, probably still imagining the violating, crushing touch of her cousin’s unknowably humongous foot bottom and the mortifying fear of death that came with it, coupled with the never-ending train of deathly dirt and dried sweat scents.

                “M-M-Mommy…” cried Ashley, having nothing else to say as her mother held her.  “W-W-What are w-we g-going to…”

                “Shhh…  It’s okay.  Let mommy take care of it, honey.  I know what to do,” lied Helen, just as terrified as her shaking daughter despite her calm sound.

                “Oh… y-yeah?” challenged Ashley, sounding more and more frantic as she stayed at a low whisper to prevent their titanic captors from hearing.  “What?  M-Mom… they’re… they’re g-gonna k-kill us…”

                “No!  Stop that!  Stop it…” hissed Helen more harshly than she intended, her daughter’s words shaking the poor woman, as this was a thought on her mind as well.  Suddenly, from the outside world of the sock’s exterior, Kevin yelled out, the sound becoming quieter from its original position right at the mouth of the sock where Helen had left him.

                “Daddy…” gasped Ashley, the fear and adrenaline (and her desperate need for a breath of fresh air) finally kicking in fully as she crawled quickly for the exit.

                “Ashley, come back!” called Helen more loudly, giving chase just as Ashley jumped out of the sock opening.  However, Helen was forced to watch her daughter’s brave attempt to save Kevin efficiently ended as Alison’s waiting palm slapped down onto her diminutive cousin’s body, laying her flat on the table with a soft cry.  Then, Alison’s fingers expertly wrapped back around the whimpering girl just as Helen leapt forth to try and stop it, the gigantic teen’s hand rising into the air out of reach, the defeated Ashley still clenched in her firm fingertips.  “NO!  STOP!” screamed Helen up at Alison, who didn’t even bother looking at her aunt as she moved her cousin over a few inches across the table.

                Helen’s eyes darted over to Anna, who had Kevin’s shirt pinched in two fingers, his body dangling helplessly at eyelevel to the totalitarian sister-in-law.  Knowing that Kevin would have wanted Ashley helped first, Helen began walking toward where her daughter was being raised, but then stopped herself.  She blinked a few times to see the hamburger, the size of a car, sitting out on the yellow, crinkled wrapper.  Alison lowered her other hand toward it and calmly scrunched against the soft top bun, lifting it up.  A few wet strands of overcooked ketchup and mustard juice oozed apart as the bun rose up, revealing the browned meat patty and cheese inside.  Helen cocked her head curiously, not grasping what was happening until her eyes rose back to Alison’s face.

                The colossal niece smiled widely at her, winked, then plopped Ashley into the gooey mat of yellow melted cheese on top of the burger before smacking the soft bun back on top of her cousin, trapping the weakened, tiny teen inside the sandwich with a quiet squish.

                “NO!  ALISON, STOP!  STOP!” screeched Helen, sprinting forward as fast as her weary body would carry her, her voice going hoarse with her cries.  “PLEASE!”

                Helen only made it halfway to the burger coffin of her daughter, though, before Anna’s swift fingers were curling back around her sister-in-law’s body, lifting her up into the air.  Anna brought the woman before her eyes, along with Kevin, staring them down with a smirk.  “I apologize for the meal.  I guess if we had a little more money, something fancier might be in our price range.  But hey, how can you go wrong with a good burger, you know?” smiled Anna at the shaking couple.  “And my girl Alison and I…” continued Anna, her daughter’s eyes rolling sarcastically at her mother’s persistent attempts at modern jargon.  “…we’re willing to share what we’ve got.  Because that’s just who we are.  That’s who Tom was, too.”

                Helen nodded slowly, a tear rolling down her cheek.  She was out of words for the time being.

                “So go ahead.  Help yourselves…” giggled Anna with a devilish smile, releasing her grip on both Kevin and Helen.  They careened toward the table screaming, but landed with a soft plunk in the massive pile of ketchup, the impact sending both of them fully into the bright red condiment layers, dousing them.  Kevin sputtered, spitting the salty goop from his mouth as he wiped his stinging eyes.  However, as he pulled his way into a crouching position, about to crawl out of the pile, a gigantic french fry descended on him so quickly it might have been a steel bar, striking him in the side and knocking him back down.  Anna, grinning, kneaded the greasy potato stick against Kevin’s stomach, moving it up to his face, where she began to swirl the ketchup harder against his mouth, forcing it through his lips.  He coughed for oxygen, pushing into the bendable yellow rod of fry.  Helen made a similar attempt, but found the same fry stirring back through the ketchup and mashing her back down, breaking the fry off with the impact into the ketchup and leaving white interior fry paste on Helen’s face.

                Alison, gripping the lemonade cup, shook it roughly and sucked another long gulp of the sweet liquid into her lips, jostling the ice-cold Tony, who had to try and grip the sides of his pained arms to keep warm from the ice while simultaneously treading hard enough to stay afloat.  He was sweating profusely into the yellow pool, his body being tugged roughly against the slick side of the straw as the stuff swirled down toward the opening of the straw like a whirlpool.

                Finally, setting the cup down with a smack that sent Tony flying painfully against the other wet side of the waxed cup, she reached her hands forward, hungrily licking her damp lips, her fingers wiggling eagerly as they neared their prey.  The weakened Ashley had been dragging herself through the slick cheese, trying to get a grip on the harder sections of burned burger.  Her head alone managed to pop out the side of the burger, allowing her to gasp in some more oxygen while the rest of her body continued stewing in the gooey mustard and onion mash.

                As she looked up, her skin ran cold and she began to sweat down her back.  Alison’s fingers were gripped only a few inches away from her tiny cousin’s head, squeezing into the soft bun as she lifted it up toward her face, her pink, plush lips parting in glistening anticipation.

                Ashley screamed as her cousin’s sopping, muscular tongue slid over the wall of her teeth, a hot strand of saliva dangling from the dank roof of her mouth, the teensy young woman’s helpless body being delivered closer and closer to the humid cave of death amidst bad breath, tongue bacteria, and sluiced, bubbling saliva via warm sandwich trap.

End Notes:

This ought to be interesting...

Chapter 12: Cheeseburger with a Side of Cousin by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Not going to lie... this one was a damned lot of fun to write.

                Ashley’s view went dark as the side of the burger her face happened to be poking out of was drawn into Alison’s muggy mouth cave, hot breath blowing back and forth across her face as the gleaming, spit-shined walls awaited the first bite hungrily.  She pulled her head back inside the warm bun, dragging herself backward across the mess of cheese and sticky ketchup just as Alison’s teeth came crashing together like iron grinders where her body had been microseconds earlier, white and pearl-like, slamming through the layers of meat and bread with a soft whiff that ended with a loud clack that hurt Ashley’s ears as they made contact.  Then, slowly, with a massive bite of burger trapped behind them as Ashley stared with utter horror at the line of teeth, the only thing she could see at this moment, as they slowly drew back, tearing more bun and sending a spray of crumbs away from the sides, some staying stuck to her saliva-coated chompers.  As she pulled away, her pink lips compressed back together, hiding the teeth for the moment.  Her tongue slid around the inside of her lips, pressing out against her upper lip as she cleaned the excess off of her teeth.  Finally, raising her chin back up, Alison began to chew.  Ashley, her head now once again exposed in the half-circle shape of the bite, craned her neck in wonder and fear as she watched her cousin’s jaws lapping up and down powerfully together like a car compactor, grinding the cheeseburger bite inside her mouth into a disgusting pulp.  Finally, after this had gone on for a few seconds, she swallowed hard and loudly, allowing the ball of molten bread and meat to roll down her slimy throat to be digested.  Then, looking back down at Ashley, their eyes meeting briefly, Alison parted her lips again, revealing her glistening teeth, and descended back toward her silent, sweating cousin for another bite.

                Kevin and Helen, still rolling roughly and messily in the thick pile of ketchup squeezed from a dozen packets into the french fry carton lid, attempted to stand back up.  Helen wiped the potato mash from the broken fry out of her eyes and face as she stood, but found herself pushed back down as Anna swiped back through the ketchup with another fry, tripping Helen and causing her to fall softly back into the goop on her tailbone, startling her.  Kevin himself had managed to stand, and was moving toward the edge of the carton.  He had actually managed to get as far as placing a ketchup-covered hand on the edge of the paper lid, ready to climb out, before Anna jabbed the same fry into his face like a battering ram.  He fell back, seeing spots.  Before he could recover, Anna began stroking the fry along his body, scooping condiment right off of his body for use on her fry.  Then, satisfied with the amount she had, she removed the fry and the pair made eye contact.  Anna winked playfully at him before drawing the fry to her mouth and dropping the salty stick between her lips, chewing it slowly and methodically in her back molars.  While Kevin remained staring up at Anna, she began demonstratively chewing with her mouth open like a cow, parting her lips fully on each chomp.  Kevin shook out of instinct to see the white and yellow pulp of the fry mashed so mercilessly between the grooved spaces of Anna’s massive teeth before sliding back toward her uvula.

                Kevin clambered to his feet but soon found himself planting face-first back in the ketchup, right next to his wife, as Alison jabbed at his back with a fry she had picked up in her other hand.  The titanic teen bit off the corner of the fry, chewing it thoughtfully as she raised the cheeseburger back to eye level, smirking at her cowering cousin who was still clenched between inconsistently cooked patty and shredded, saliva-drop laden bun, her head poking out the front, right in the grooved arc shape where Alison had already taken the first big bite.  She laughed quietly, knowing that at under four inches tall, Ashley wouldn’t have room to crawl backward in the burger forever to escape the omnipotent destructive power of Alison’s teeth and inquisitive tongue.  Eventually, all of her hiding places would be firmly stowed in Alison’s esophagus, and then the little girl would have nowhere else to go.

                Alison brought her lips closer to her cousin’s face, closing them inches away as Ashley trembled, whimpering for mercy too quietly for Alison to hear.  She mashed them forward, bringing her cousin’s face into contact with her plush, grease-lined lips for an instant before pulling back.  This was all that was needed to get Ashley scurrying further into the warm burger, stretching along the far end of the bun from where Alison had already taken a bite.  It wasn’t much, but it would buy her some time.  Of course, this was exactly what Alison had wanted.  Shrugging, she flipped the burger 180 degrees, holding it upside down like a theme park car and completely disorienting her terrified cousin.  Then, calmly shifting her grip on the tender bun, she brought the untouched side to face her lips.  Ashley, not having her line of sight locked on Alison any longer, couldn’t tell what was going on, and so remained motionless, as far from where she thought Alison would take a bite as possible.

                The little cousin soon found her expectations shattered, though, as Alison slowly brought her teeth down through the soft bun and burger again.  Ashley could feel the compression of the gooey food around her face and arms, and quickly began rolling to the side, screaming silently into the wall of bread that covered her body.  Her only source of air came through tiny holes in the reasonably porous bun.  She crawled desperately back through her increasingly smaller space in the burger as Alison’s slimy teeth came to rest against her back.  She shivered, feeling their wetness and imagining their sick power as she continued trying to pull away, but found she couldn’t.  Gasping as she awkwardly turned around, she found that the back of her shirt was clenched between Alison’s teeth, holding her in place.  A second later, she felt Alison beginning to pull away, her shirt still firmly in place.  In a panic, Ashley began tugging at the fabric of the shirt, even pressing a hand against Alison’s slippery top tooth, but it didn’t seem to be working.  With a scream, Ashley found herself tugged out of the warmth of the burger coffin and into the light, where Alison’s entire face became visible.  The giant lips slid back over the teeth, cementing the shirt even tighter into the towing power of Alison’s mouth.  Ashley grasped desperately at the burger, and soon found herself dangling in midair, held far too high up for a safe drop up near Alison’s face, her hands gripping tightly at partially blackened burger edge while Alison’s lips stayed close to the burger.  The larger cousin, having noticed that she had pulled her cousin right out of her hiding place, didn’t continue pulling back, but instead snickered cruelly through her clenched teeth, allowing Ashley to try and hang on to the burger while putting a lot of pulling pressure on her back.  Alison held this position for several seconds, allowing the bite of food to stew warmly in her mouth, patiently waiting to be chewed, while she kept her cousin suspended precariously over the table between giant burger and metal-grinding teeth.

                Helen, cautiously pulling herself to her feet as Anna munched on another fry, stared across the wide expanse of the table, and looked on with powerless horror to see Alison taking casual nibbles out of the burger.  Underneath the burger on the far side closest to Alison’s dangerous lips, Helen could see her daughter’s legs dangling in the air as she tried to hang on and not take what would have felt to her like an almost two story plunge to the table.  Then, wiping a blob of ketchup out of her long ago messed up hair, her eyes boggled as Alison’s hand began tipping, turning the burger up vertically on its side, keeping Ashley still pinned between the burger and her teeth at the top.  By then, Ashley didn’t need to hang on to the burger, as Alison’s teeth were dangling her by her condiment-stained shirt.  She yelped, grasping at the burger as Alison’s hand finally moved further down, leaving the little brat hanging wildly in the air, her arms slamming against the enormous cousin’s chin, her lips quivering as she tried not to laugh at Ashley’s predicament.  Slowly, keeping Ashley firmly in place, she opened the top of the bun back up, opening the burger like a book.  Bringing the cheeseburger back over Ashley, she released her teeth, allowing the screaming young woman to tumble back toward the opened, warm pocket of the sandwich.  Rolling against the partially chewed bun edge, Ashley struggled to right herself as Alison slammed the bun back on top, smushing her cousin back into her sticky prison once again.  Giggling, well pleased with herself, Alison set the burger back on the crinkled yellow paper and leaned back in the chair.  She closed her eyes and began to chew carefully, savoring the meaty, salty flavors flowing across her taste buds from the burger.  What was even more enjoyable to Alison, though, was the slight taste of fabric in her mouth mixing in with the standard junk food flavors: it had to be the bit of Ashley’s gummy shirt that had brushed against her sopping, crumb-covered tongue while she held her in.  This thought sent a warm sensation down the huge teen’s spine.  Never would she have ever dreamed she could get this much insane pleasure through interaction with a person she hated so much.

                Helen, unable to watch any longer and seeing the burger once again set down on the table and technically within reach, she stared cautiously up at Anna.  The gargantuan mother was calmly looking around the room as she chewed pensively on another fry half, keeping the other bit pinched between two fingers, waiting in line to be ground up and devoured.  Seeing her chance, Helen calmly crept to her feet, utilizing the step-silencing qualities of the ketchup-covered carton lid, and grabbed ahold of the edge.  However, unlike Kevin, she didn’t get far.  Anna had grabbed another fry: the longest, largest, and crispiest one from the pile.  Brandishing it, she slapped it hard against Helen’s neck like a squishy yellow katana, hurting the little woman’s windpipe.  Helen doubled over, gasping for breath and clutching at her throat.  While she tried to recover, Anna calmly looped the thick fry underneath Helen’s torso, between her arms and legs.  Before she knew what was happening, Helen gasped to find herself lifting off from the ground, hooked on Anna’s ketchup-coated fry.  She instantly grasped her arms around the fry, her body taking up most of the length of the potato treat, and she held her limbs together as snugly as she could, balling up near the crunchy, browned end of the fry.  She spat a ketchup wad out of her mouth and looked upward weakly as Anna’s wide lips parted, her wet pink tongue snaking over her lips and toward the Helen-clenched fry.

                Helen instantly reacted, stiffening against the fry, her limbs quivering violently with fear.  She considered jumping but by this point she was back at lip level with Anna, making a reckless jump maim-inducing at best.  Her eyes fell back to the black, glistening hole of Anna’s mouth as it came nearer and nearer.  The tongue stretched out as far as it could, waiting just below the fry, the taste buds shining with sputum, little stretches of red streaked ketchup lining at random angles along the steaming muscle.  As Anna breathed outward right onto Helen’s face, the waves of stifling, grease-scented potato backwash infiltrated Helen’s sinuses, and she coughed weakly as her powerless body and the fry were lowered toward Anna’s writhing tongue.  Helen was still on top of the fry, but had her arms wrapped around the sides of it to stay there securely, and soon found her forearms and hands being sunk into the sticky, sinewy flesh of the pink muscle, flexing responsively as the new weight was added.  Purposefully, Anna began sliding the fry across her tongue long ways, soaking Helen’s arms in her spit as she rubbed thick layers of fry salt and ketchup into the indented center of her tongue.  Helen felt the fry begin to weaken and sway more violently, having become colorless and soggy with thick drool.  She gripped more tightly around it, goose bumps running along her arms as the situation set in: she was being dragged roughly along her sister-in-law’s long tongue, salt and spices being ground into her body as more and more vile liquid seeped over her stained body.  With each repetition, her head was pressed softly against the top of Anna’s lips, her hair being tipped into the opening of the hot cave.  Occasionally, a couple of Helen’s long blond hairs became caught on the mess as they hung over her shoulders, and soon began to stick to the sides of her head coldly in gooey, saliva-stuck strands.

                Then, finally leaving the fry and Helen laying on her tongue, Anna removed her hand and bunched her fingers together, leaving her pointer finger extended.  She pressed a probing digit against the other narrow end of the fry behind Helen’s feet, slowly shoving her toward the open mouth.  The slimy, salt-dried fry began easily running along the length of Anna’s tongue toward its dark, wet fate.  Anna’s top teeth began lowering expectantly down onto the fry, which had begun falling apart right on her tongue as it had been so mashed up, and bit down, cutting it in two right in front of Helen’s petrified face, which had just been pushed close enough to have her head go through the pink opening of the lips.  As she stared in stupefied horror at the creek of spit running along the front of Anna’s teeth, bits of greasy yellow fry jammed between powerful teeth, and the shadowy grinders lowering slowly toward her neck to behead her right on a bed of potato-laden, fusty tongue, she gasped and began dragging herself backward.  As her entire length was about the same as the amount of Anna’s long, extended tongue, she soon found herself face-to-face with Anna’s pointer finger, jammed outward in front of her. 

Having nowhere else to go, she slid clumsily off of the slick surface of Anna’s tongue, nearly slipping on her hands with the lack of friction despite the rough rows of taste buds, and clambered onto the pointer finger.  Anna’s other fingers calmly uncurled, hanging loosely in midair as she continued pushing the long fry into her gaping, dripping maw.  Helen found herself between Anna’s extended pointer finger and middle finger, gripping onto them as tightly as she could, although her body had become so wet and oozy with saliva-mixed ketchup it was hard to stay up.  Despite being freed from the immediate danger of being shoved into her sister-in-law’s mouth along with the fry, however, Helen found herself once again coming closer to Anna’s lips, which were slowly compressing back together slimily around the clumped remains of the soggy fry.  As the rest of the fry was slowly inserted into Anna’s mouth, she murmured low with delight at the lightly salted taste pervading her mouth, and she looked down with a sly smile to see Helen perched so helplessly between her fingers.  Instead of pulling her hand back, she instead parted her lips slightly again and slid her pointer finger back in, which had a dribble of ketchup hanging on it that Helen had left when climbing in between her fingers.  She slid it as far into her mouth as she could, which of course pressed the snugly pinched Helen against her plush, wrinkled lips.  Helen squirmed in her grip, realizing what a mistake this was, pushing her hands against the ketchup-smeared mouth as it began suckling on Anna’s finger to rid it of all the delicious condiment.  The gigantic woman began rotating her wrist and finger, twisting Helen more firmly against her sticky mouth and rubbing more ketchup into the crevices of her lips.

“Mmmm…” murmured Anna low in her throat, gurgling against the dribbles of ketchup leaking into her mouth right off of Helen’s body.  With a final smack, then, she pulled her glistening finger out of her mouth, clenching Helen between it and her middle finger like a pair of scissors, and lowered her back toward the table.  Once she was back over the ketchup, she let her go, allowing her to fall back down and be doused in a new layer of thicker, fresher ketchup.  Another fry instantly followed up, smashing Helen’s face back deeply into the ketchup, nearly drowning her in the thick stuff before Anna swiped the potato stick off the woman’s body roughly as if striking a match, bringing it back to pop between her waiting lips again.

Alison picked up the tall drink cup again, this time swishing it around to mix the ice cubes back into the slightly warming lemonade, shaking her wrist side to side in rhythm.  Inside the cup, Tony was sent on an uncomfortably wild ride, sliding along the side of the cup and slipping in between the ice cubes that blocked his path.  Slowly, he felt the spinning liquid levels falling downward as it was sucked up through the straw.  As it continued descending, Tony saw the straw being lifted up, screeching low against the teeth of the plastic lid hole as it was pulled partially out, the top going above his head before coming back down.  He tried to swim away, clambering over an ice cube and sloshing back into the lemonade, but the straw had descending on him like a snake.  Once Alison found him using the long, striped apparatus, the straw started pressing down on his body, keeping him pinned down.  He took a deep breath as he was pushed under the cold, sweet surface and held against the bottom.  Then the suction began.  The front of his soggy shirt started being pulled into the opening of the straw like a vacuum.  Tony opened his eyes to try and see where it was so he could help pull his shirt back out, but this only served to violently sting his eyes with the sour tang of the lemons, and he quickly closed them again, grasping blindly searching for his shirt.  Using his fingers, he followed his shirt to the opening of the straw as his breath started to run low.  However, before he could tug it loose, he found his hand being sucked into the straw.  The tube wasn’t wide enough to comfortably fit his arm inside, but it also meant Tony was completely immobilized, and with only one arm left to use, he had no way to fight the straw off.

Just as Tony expended the last of his air, the straw began lifting up again.  He coughed roughly for breath as he was pulled from the translucent yellow depths, bonking his soaked head on an ice cube.  The straw continued rising, going so high back to the top of the tall cup that Tony soon was able to touch the bottom of the plastic lid.  Through the opaque, deformed shape of it, he could see the massive head of Alison very close, filling the field of vision, as she kept up the sucking pressure on the straw, which was the only thing keeping Tony from plunging back into the lemonade below.  Then, he felt the pressure weakening.  His arm slipped helplessly back out of the deep tube of the straw and Tony cannonballed into the icy lake below.  He plopped with a pained splash into the drink once again.  However, he only had a second of rest before the straw was descending again, this time right toward his bobbing head.  It tapped along his face, and finally settled on the bottom half of his face, covering his mouth.  At this point, Alison began to suck again, holding his face sorely to the straw.  He could feel the rush of air pressure building up inside the tube, and he was powerless to pull away.  Slowly, then Alison lowered the straw back into the lemonade, allowing it to pool around the cracks in the straw sides, filling Tony’s mouth.  He gurgled, trying for a fresh breath of air, but the sip of sweet liquid was soon shooting back up the straw, toward Alison’s hot cave of a mouth far above.

The hulking teen swished the lemonade around between her teeth and against her throat, gargling it for a few seconds while still keeping enough pulling pressure on the straw to keep Tony’s face firmly locked on.  Then, with a soft hock, she spat the backwash straight back down the straw.  Tony, having no choice but to gasp desperately for breath in the humid tube, soon found his throat filled to overflowing with warm, thicker, saliva-mixed lemonade that had moments ago been rinsed through the hot, miasmic bowels of Alison’s throat.  He choked for air, spitting some of the lemonade out of his mouth and allowing it to trickle down his cheeks, but there was so much of it, and his head was vertically tilted, he had no choice but to gulp hard or suffocate.  He grimaced disgustedly, tasting mostly Alison’s muculent, lemon-tinged spit sliding down his throat.

Alison, satisfied, released the straw from between her teeth and clacked the cup back on the table, the lemonade level having fallen low enough that Tony could just about stand in the stuff and keep his head above the top.  She looked back to her mother, who was busily and happily prodding at the weary and defeated Kevin and Helen, both of whom were either too tired or too scared to try escaping the ketchup sty of the carton again.  Smiling, her eyes fell back to the partially eaten burger, and she listened hard, training her ears.  After a moment of this, she heard what she knew must have been the continued, pathetic sobbing of Ashley inside the burger.  Shaking her head slowly, her fingers lowered back to it and she gripped the sides, pinching at the tanned, cushy bun, lifting it up.  The crying became louder as Alison brought the burger closer to her mouth, parting her lips, her glistening pink tongue rising up like a serpent in preparation for the dirty work of breaking down the soft upcoming bite into a discolored pulp, ripe for swallowing.  However, before she could sink her awaiting teeth into the bun, Ashley’s head popped out again, huffing and puffing, her heart racing.

“ALISON!  P-PLEASE!  STOP THIS!” she screamed, her face stained with a mix of her own tears and the ketchup-mustard mix inside the sandwich, loose cheese cluttering her normally highly kept hair.  “Y-You’re n-not going to… I mean, you’re not actually p-planning to…”

“What?” smirked Alison.  “Eat you, cuz?”

At this mere phrase, Ashley shook violently, coughing, her head going light at the very consideration of the possibility, the fact that her cousin’s terrifying suggestion was, in all technicality, capable of happening within the next few seconds if Alison was so inclined.

“P-Please don’t…”

“Why shouldn’t I?  Do you know how SICK I am of your SHIT?” sighed Alison, sounding more and more agitated.

“I’m… I’m so s-sorry for e-everything.”

“Are you really, Ashley?  Are you REALLY?” asked Alison disbelievingly, keeping the burger suspended straight in front of her lips.  “How much?”
                “A l-lot…” cried Ashley, her voice cracking.  “I’ll d-do anything…”

Alison felt her body warmed at these words, goose bumps running along her skin.  It seemed she had finally gotten through to her cousin.  It had taken far longer than Alison would have guessed a normal, intelligent human being would have required to get the hint, but then again, she remembered just how blank-minded Ashley was when it came to the possibility that she couldn’t get everything she wanted at the drop of a hat.  “Why should I believe you?”

“TELL ME?  What do you WANT?” screeched Ashley, getting desperate.

“What do I want?” repeated Alison, chuckling.  “You mean you actually care about what I want?”

“YES!”

“Okay, cool.  Thanks, cuz.”

“W-What…”

“It’s not too hard.  Just… be good for me,” smiled Alison warmly, parting her lips fully and bringing the tops of her teeth down on the soft bun rim, much to the fruitless screaming of Ashley as she squirmed as quickly as she could back inside the sandwich.  She wasn’t quick enough this time, though.  Alison’s top teeth came down on Ashley’s shoulder blades, holding her down hard enough that Ashley was pinned down against a burned spot of the burger, unable to move, whimpering, praying for a miracle.  Alison’s teeth weren’t pressing hard enough to break skin, but being that they were teeth, they were causing raw red marks to appear along her cousin’s back, even through her soggy, stained clothes.   Then, with Ashley held in place, Alison allowed her tongue to snake out slimily from her lips before gently inserting it inside the burger, between the top bun and burger.  She pressed it in, muscularly inflating her rippling red organ against the dry meat top, covering it in an oozing layer of her saliva, as her she found her cousin’s face.  With surprising tenderness, she tapped Ashley’s face with the sticky, moist tip of her tongue, twisting it and pressing her stale liquid firmly into the little young woman’s lips and nose.  This only went on for a moment, though, before Alison began tugging at her cousin’s body.  Ashley was dragged helplessly to the front of the burger again, Alison’s teeth grinding against her back as they broke through soggy bun and tangled cheese, sending sprays of wet crumbs into Ashley’s sputtering face.

                With a final pull that broke Ashley free from the squishy, firm confines of the burger bun, Alison released her teeth’s grip, allowing the battered, mustard-stained little cousin to plunge downward toward the table.  She landed hard on the yellow paper wrapper, unable to move, weeping heavily into it, both out of soreness and from the intense fear she had just been put through.  Alison calmly took another bite of the burger, than looked down at her cousin’s crumpled body while quickly chewing the sandwich mush. 

                “Now don’t move, or I’ll put you back inside.  Bitch,” sneered Alison gleefully, opening her lips and allowing the rancid, spit-doused pile of mush to spill over her teeth and onto the quivering, cold body of Ashley, who could do nothing as the vile, liquid mix of burger, cheese, and saliva began trickling over her ravaged form.

Chapter 13: Sleep Tight by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

As this story is starting to get lengthier than I expected (as usual), I wanted to use this note to say thanks for reading this far, and I hope it's been worth your time.

                The kitchen table of the Yeager household looked like a battlefield.  Anna and Alison hadn’t bothered to be particularly neat while eating their messy McDonald’s meal, and had used the tablecloth as a napkin, leaving grease smudges all over it.  Ketchup splotches were dotted around the area, looking like bloodstains; they might as well have been in their representation of the tribulations of Kevin, Helen, Ashley, and Tony.

                Ashley still laid on Alison’s yellow wax paper burger wrapper, her limbs wiggling as she tried to regain some feeling, her skin feeling cold from the constant flashes of adrenaline she had received while Alison had cruelly and wordlessly threatened to end her life in the pits of the warm, smoky-smelling cheeseburger.  Her fingers twitched independently of her fried brain’s commands as she mumbled weakly.  Covering her entire middle torso was the oily, tan-colored mash of the bite of burger Alison had ripped off, chewed up, and unceremoniously spat right onto her exhausted and immobile cousin’s body.  Ashley had been lying here for about fifteen minutes without being disturbed.  While this was a welcome change, it was dampened by the fact that Ashley knew at any time Alison might decide she wanted to toy with her little former idol some more and pluck her out of the gunk, ready for some no-doubt incredibly vicious game.  The effect was also dampened, ironically, by the drying of the chewed bite around her body in the air of the kitchen, slowly encrusting around her limbs, the rank stench of the chewed burger mixing with the distinctive, muggy scent of Alison’s bacteria-covered back tongue.  All Ashley could do was lay still, thank God for each individual second of freedom she had while waiting in stupefied anticipation to be picked up again by her tormentor, and breathe somewhat more heavily against the thick weight of the mushy burger bite laying on top of her like a goopy parasite.

                Tony leaned against the inside wall of the cup, the lemonade all but gone, a few stray ice cubes that had partially melted clumped wetly around his shins.  He shivered, his teeth chattering, his entire body sticky and sweet smelling from the thorough lemonade bath he had received.  His soggy clothes stuck against his body, chilling him further, and all he wanted to do was throw them from his body and leap into a bathtub of hot water, but he knew that was a bit of a longshot.  In fact, the more he thought of it, getting out of this unbelievable, dreamlike living hell of an evening without severe bodily injury was a bit of a longshot.  Surviving might even have been a longshot.  Tony didn’t care to think too hard on this, though, as he continued compulsively rubbing at his ice cold shoulders with his equally icy hands and fingers, desperately trying to regain some warmth.  The priority for the moment was preventing frostbite.

                Kevin and Helen were nestled snugly into the room temperature heap of ketchup in the french fry carton lid, the dregs of the condiment dragged ruthlessly across each of their bodies and faces where both Anna and Alison had swiped fries along their bodies roughly to get some extra flavor on their potato stick bites, microscopic beads of sweat from the tiny couple mixing in with the salty swallows.  Helen was in a particularly bad state from having been raked across Anna’s tongue using the soggy french fry, having gone through a very similar experience as her traumatized daughter in realizing the very real possibility of, sickeningly, being swallowed alive by another human being, her brother’s wife no less.  Helen, no matter how hard she tried, couldn’t shake the image of Anna’s gargantuan teeth grinding together along the length of the yellow fry, which only minutes ago had stretched along her entire body.  She couldn’t help but imagine herself in that same position: Anna’s powerful, grinding pearly whites scraping the skin off of her as she screamed fruitlessly for mercy, her blood trickling down into the vile woman’s happy throat and esophagus, the bitter taste of her victory.  At this thought, Helen began to dry sob again, quivering with fear, the most vivid feeling of all being the disgusting, grimy sensation of having Anna’s tongue, so wide and seemingly endless, sliding along her forearms and hands, the taste buds undulating like bubble-shaped coral on an ocean floor.

                Kevin laid just as still, his limbs outstretched as if he had been making snow angels in the ketchup pile.  He was in his late forties and while not overweight, he wasn’t quite in the kind of shape he had been in in his college days, and his body was physically unprepared for the strain he had been forced through in the last few hours, combined with the obvious mental pain.  Kevin hadn’t really had time to allow his brain to process everything that had happened, but now that he was being given what seemed to be a short lapse in the absolute torture at the hands of his vengeful sister-in-law, he had a moment to himself to try and sort it out, and this process terrified him.  Kevin was a logical man.  He didn’t believe in magic or witchcraft, and although he was vaguely religious, he believed almost solely in what he could see with his own eyes.  On this evening, though, all of his previous beliefs about the nature of the universe had been shattered.  He had been simply sipping at the glass of wine with his wife, when the pair of them had experienced a sickly feeling in their guts, their heads spinning wildly, and they both slumped over half on the table, their eyes rolling back into their heads.  It only lasted for an instant, though, before they awoke, flat on their stomachs on the table.  He and Helen had groggily pulled themselves to their feet, in so much shock at their apparent shrinkage that neither had much of anything to say.  They hadn’t been on the table for long when Anna and Alison had entered the house.  At this point, Kevin had noted to himself how truly fucked up the situation was in every conceivable way, defying the laws of nature with a sneer.  However, he had no idea how much worse it could get.  And now, trying to sort this through, Kevin realized he was no closer to discovering for himself the truth of his family’s terrible situation.  His mind, he noted, had no more likelihood of deciphering this impossible anomaly of science, than did his physical person have a chance of outmatching the strength of his giant sister-in-law’s little finger.  In order to keep his mind from collapsing and his face from, embarrassingly, bursting into forlorn tears, Kevin resorted to keeping whatever microscopic grains of his dignity remained intact and instead focused on the keenest and most familiar emotion: rage.  His anger had been re-bottling itself intensely since his last outburst against Anna.  He realized how badly it had ended for him, but he couldn’t help it.  Kevin was a naturally angry person, and he was beside himself with how thoroughly his sister-in-law and niece had virtually molested his family, forcing them into actual, life-threatening situations.  The reality of it was uncanny to him, and worse still, there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it.  He clenched his ketchup-caked fists, his knuckles cracking so quietly only Helen could hear them, and he bit his lip bitterly, fantasizing gleefully about all the things he was going to do to the two colossal bitches when he was finally returned to normal size.

                Anna and Alison, admiring their handiwork on the table, their family strewn about weary, messy, exhausted, and suitably terrified looking, glanced at one another, and the elder goddess-sized woman nodded toward the door, indicating that they head for the kitchen exit.  Mother and daughter, confident that none of their tiny extended family would be able to escape the kitchen table, nor have the necessary energy to do so, stood up without another word after they had eaten their fill at the playful expense of everyone who happened to be sitting in their meals as they ate.  Looking over her shoulder nervously, Alison followed her mother into the hallway, leaning against a closet door near the foyer.

                “Mom… I… I…”

                “I know…” breathed Anna, running her fingers through her hair.  She had a feeling that her daughter was experiencing the same sense of lightheaded surrealism at the situation.  Both women had just performed unspeakably unique crimes on their family: enough that, once the court got past how truly odd and impossible the set-up was, would send them both into prison.  Still, at the same time, Anna found herself feeling confident in their relative safety.  As a teen, she remembered considering if she was given the chance to pull off an awful crime against a deserving party, safe from backlash of any kind, would she do it?  Now, with a steady but satisfied gulp in her dry throat, she was able to mentally note to herself without hesitation that, yes, she was perfectly willing.

                “We just… we just put them in…”

                “I know…”

                “Jesus, mom.  How are we going to end this, I…” gasped Alison, then, realizing how bad her word choice was, revised it.  “How are we going to get out of this, I mean.”

                “I’m working on it, honey,” said Anna reassuringly, rubbing at her chin, staring off in the distance.

                “They’d REALLY throw us in jail now.”

                “I know.”

                “And… and Ashley…” drawled Alison, her eyes widening.  Now that she didn’t have the diminutive brat of a cousin sitting right in front of her, at her disposal for some cruel playtime, she was able to consider her actions a little more carefully.  Alison was a peaceful person, and she liked to think she was gentle to all she met.  And yet, now that she considered it, she realized that in the course of a night, when presented with the correct opportunity, she was capable of becoming an omnipotent keeper of Ashley’s life, even half-threatening to take it away in gloriously unsettling fashion.  “W-What I did to her… I mean…  Jesus.”

                “Relax, Alison,” whispered Anna, hugging her daughter around the shoulders.  “It’s okay.  I get it.”

                “Mom…” mused Alison disbelievingly, still having difficulty grasping all of it.

                “Shhh…” cooed Anna rocking side to side in her embrace with her daughter.  “Don’t worry about it.  I’ll fix all of this, all right?  I told you I’d make sure you were taken care of.  And I will.”

                “I love you, mom,” said Alison, hugging her mom back at length, trusting that Anna would indeed keep to her word and sort it out.  She had never doubted her mother before, and she realized now that this was no time to start.

                “Love you too, honey.  Now…” said Anna, looking over her shoulder back toward the kitchen.  “I’m getting pretty tired.”

                “Are we going to go back to…”

                Anna shook her head.  “Nope.  We’re going to see what it’s like to spend a night in the lap of luxury.  You could probably fit into Ashley’s PJs, right?”

                Alison nodded.  “Yeah, probably, but…”

                Anna winked, then spoke again, cutting her off softly.  “It’s a sleepover with your cousin.  Don’t you think that would be fun?”

                Alison, getting her mother’s drift, widened her eyes, surprised at the implication, but at the same time couldn’t help but heartily agree, guilty as she felt to admit it.  “Should we just…”

                “C’mon,” smiled Anna, taking her daughter around the shoulder and leading her uncertainly back into the kitchen.  “Let’s turn in.”

                By this time, Kevin and Helen had managed to pull themselves groggily up and out of the ketchup dreg-filled lid, and had rushed over to Ashley’s pathetically gunk-covered form.  They were busily scraping away at the repulsively musty, chewy texture of Alison’s mulched burger bite that had fossilized their daughter underneath.  By the time the two titanic, feminine captors had returned and were standing triumphantly over their living playthings, most of the chunks were cleared off of Ashley, and Helen was helping her to her feet, both of her parents hugging themselves to her in the hope of keeping her away from Anna and Alison.

                Anna didn’t even acknowledge them, instead looking back with a grin to her daughter.  “Go ahead, honey,” she said, extending a flattened palm over the table as if offering some prestigious trophy to Alison.  “Go play with your cousin.”

                “NO!” screamed Kevin, finally speaking up and throwing his arms out, standing in front of the cowering and crying Ashley defensively as Alison’s expectant hand lowered, her fingers curling playfully in anticipation of once again having her cousin clenched between them.  Alison stopped for a moment, tilting her head curiously at him.  “Take me instead, Alison!” he bellowed.  “Leave her!  Leave my daughter… p-please?” he gasped, his anger and terror descending into apology as he realized how desperate the situation was.  Alison looked to her mother, who shook her head no, then looked back to Kevin and shrugged.

                “Excuse me, Uncle Kevin,” smirked Alison, swatting him to the side with her flattened fingers as if he was a plastic action figure.  He tumbled to the tabletop, grunting in rage and surprise, leaving the exposed Helen and Ashley, who were gripping each other in terror.  “C’mon, little Ashley,” cooed Alison in a low, gentler voice as she tapped her fingertips against her cousin’s shivering back.  “It’s time for bed.”

                “PLEASE, Alison!” cried Helen as her daughter started sobbing wildly again, somehow sensing the inevitable.  “Hasn’t she had ENOUGH?  Look at her!” she shouted, not meaning this as insultingly at her daughter as it ended up sounding.  “How COULD you?  She’s your c-cousin…” she drawled, beginning to weep again, aghast beyond belief at Alison’s perceived heartlessness.

                But Alison just shook her head.  “Kiss Mommy good night, Ashley,” laughed Alison, speaking in a condescending baby voice to her two-years-older cousin.  “I’m about to tuck you in.”  With this, Alison tapped Helen hard in the face, pushing her back.  With her aunt momentarily distracted and her grip on Ashley loosened, Alison was very easily able to pluck her resisting cousin into her soft, waiting fingers, where she gripped her warmly against her plush palm skin, ignoring her pleading screeches and squirms.  “It’s okay, Ashley,” soothed Alison in the continuing baby voice, running a fingertip over her cousin’s filthy, matted hair.  “I’ll take GOOD care of you.”

                “A-Ashley…” wheezed Helen, falling to her knees and holding her hands out toward her daughter, hoisted high in the air in Alison’s powerful fingers.  But all she received as a similar faceful of palm flesh as Anna curled her fingers around her weeping sister-in-law’s quivering body, doing the same thing to Kevin, who didn’t even have time to object as he lifted himself from the blow dealt by his niece.  Alison carelessly grabbed the drink cup in her other hand and started for the stairs.  With a final smile to her mother, who had just tucked the silver chain into her pocket, she headed upstairs and closed the door to Ashley’s room behind herself.

                Anna herself, a sibling-in-law firmly clenched in each hand, headed for the stairs as well, clicking off the lights to the kitchen as she went, leaving the mess of dinner on the table.  The lightning had begun to subside mostly, and now it was just pouring sheets of rain clattering like bullets against the windows.  She sighed deeply as she began the stairwell ascent, the top of her shirt sticking to her warm skin from the humidity of the non-air conditioned house.  Reaching the top landing, she proceeded back toward Kevin and Helen’s room, entering and pushing the door closed behind her with a raised heel, ending any possible chance of either shrunken captive leaving until Anna was good and ready for them to.

                Heading back to the bed, Anna held her hands about a foot over the surface and released the bone-breaking grip of her soft fingers on the battered couple.  Kevin and Helen fell down to the wide bedspread of their king size mattress, bouncing once before landing wearily on their backs.  Helen gripped her tiny hands as much as she could around the blanket, crying again.  She could only imagine what was happening to her daughter.  She had told her she would help her get out of it, and yet here she was: she had allowed her horrid niece to carry her away to do who-knew what, yet again.  She shuddered and teared up further to think of the possibilities.  Being on her bed offered her comfort, as this was normally where she did her deepest thinking, but somehow, with the enormous goddess of a sister-in-law stalking around the room, obviously not prepared to let them be yet, the sense of security just wasn’t quite there.

                Anna kicked her freshly cleaned flip-flops, courtesy of her sister-in-law’s tongue, off to the side of the room, then headed for the bed.  She raised a leg and placed a large bare foot onto the end, grasping the bedspread in her toes and scrunching it, which just for a moment pulled Kevin and Helen closer to her abominable ped before they rose and began backing away toward the pillows at the head of the bed.  As they did, Anna extended her smooth bare leg onto the bed, propping her heel up in the air, allowing the complete, wrinkled underside of her foot to be seen by the trembling couple.  She wiggled her bulbous toes in the fresh air, arching her wrinkled heel a few times, before slapping it back down silently against the sheet and bending at her knee to pull herself onto the bed.  Standing on one foot on the bed, Anna stared playfully down at the pair, holding one foot over them as if threatening to stamp it down onto them and crush them to bloody pulps in between her smooth heel creases, before descending quickly, going into a sitting position.  She stretched both legs out, allowing her feet to point toward the ceiling.  Helen dove out of the way, landing near one side of the bed, looking over with wide eyes at the canyon below, Anna’s industrial girder-sized pillars of muscle and flesh stretching on endlessly right next to her.  Kevin wasn’t quite fast enough, and found himself pancaking uncomfortably against Anna’s soft heel as he dove for cover, which sent him flying a few inches further than he would have gone right on his head, moaning painfully.  This left the couple separated on opposite sides of the bed, with Anna’s incredible legs spread comfortably in the median to keep them that way.  She ran a hand through her long red curly locks, shook them around a bit for show, then lowered both hands onto the bed, giving herself some better support as she sat upright on the bed, casually flexing her toes near the headboard of the bed.

                Anna turned her head side to side, tilting it calmly as she alternated locking eyes with each terrified and frozen doll-person on the bed.  Finally, nodding slowly to herself as if she had been trying to come up with an idea, raised an arm and laid her hand, palm up, flat on the bed near to Helen.

                “C’mon.  In,” she ordered curtly, not even bothering anymore to use feigned care in her voice.  Helen took a slow step forward, eyeing the hand anxiously as if considering whether or not to do it.  “NOW, Helen,” hissed Anna, wiggling her fingers against the bed.  This got Helen moving quickly, and she dashed forward, cautiously stepping into Anna’s palm.  This much didn’t matter, though, as Anna quickly closed her fingers around Helen’s body, jolting her roughly as she raised her back to chest level.  With her other hand, she slipped her fingers in for the chain she had stowed back in her skirt pocket, drawing it out and cradling it in her other hand.  Calmly, she looped the thing around her neck, letting the unclasped ends hang against her chest.  She brought Helen closer, bringing her newly cupped palm into contact with her skirt and one of the hooks.

                “A-Anna…” gasped Helen.  “Please don’t make me go back in…”

                “IN?” laughed Anna.  “I suppose I ought to take that as a compliment.  I did hear that, too, you know.  You’ve never been too impressed with my goods?”  Anna playfully ran a finger up her left breast, jiggling it slightly.  “I mean, I know they’re not quite to the standards of those synthetic C’s you’ve got there…” she accused, prodding a finger into Helen’s chest, which was quickly blocked.  “…but if you consider going between my breasts to be going “in” something, then maybe that means you’ve figured out I’m a little better endowed than you thought.”

                “Please, Anna, please…” sobbed Helen, falling to her knees for the hundredth time that night, a small part of her continually hoping that a show of absolute, base respect and begging might sway her sister-in-law.  “Don’t put me back in there.  Don’t put those h-hooks back in my pants… p-please…”

                Anna giggled.  “Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, sis.”

                Helen sniffled, trying to dry her tears.  “R-Really?”

                Her hulking tormentor nodded back, smiling. “Nope.  Because you’re going to do it this time, and then you’re going to snuggle back between my breasts like the good little plastic whore that you are,” answered Anna sweetly as she stroked Helen’s back with her soft fingertips to help soothe her.

Chapter 14: Sole Mates by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

The word "sole" pretty much begs to have corny puns made about it   :)

Alison stared down at Ashley’s wildly sobbing form in her opened palm as she laid on her bed once again.  Tony was gripped roughly in her other hand, his face scrunched into the widest part of her palm, making speaking impossible without receiving a mouthful of her soft flesh.  Her fingers had also wrapped suggestively between his legs and were pressing uncomfortably into his crotch, but in his current position, trying to force her off wasn’t in the cards.

                Ashley’s hands covered her face, trying to wipe the tears away, her body convulsing madly as two of Alison’s fingers closed down toward her.  They each began stroking along her little cheeks, trying to aid her drying efforts, but this only caused her to fight against them.

                “Stop it, Ashley,” whispered Alison, jamming her fingertips against Ashley’s arms, easily overpowering them as she took over the job.  “And stop crying already.”

                “I c-can’t…” gasped Ashley.  “I c-can’t b-believe…”

                “What?”

                “What you’re d-doing to us…” she whimpered.  There was no detectable anger behind her voice at this point.  For the time being, she seemed content to sound completely crushed and forlorn with the situation.  And Alison didn’t blame her in the slightest.

                Alison shushed her, feeling oddly motherly toward her now-little cousin as she continued rubbing at her soggy cheeks.  In her other hand, she heard Tony trying to yell against the muted pad of her palm, so she pressed even harder into his crotch, clenching her fingers together a bit at the joints.  She felt an enjoyable chill as she could clearly feel his tiny member through his pants.  At this warning, he instantly shut up, allowing the contented Alison to slightly loosen her grip around his lower body, although this didn’t mean she wasn’t still stroking against Tony’s inner thigh: a painful reminder that nowhere on his body was off-limits to her at that point.

                “Don’t cry, Ashley,” cooed Alison, surprised to find her voice becoming gentler.  “Stop crying.  Really.  Would you want your friends to see you like this?”

                Ashley sniffled.  Normally, she would have taken this opportunity to level a devastating insult at her cousin, but not this time.  She grasped unsuccessfully at Alison’s continually kneading fingers, trying to push them off, but she was unsuccessful, instead deciding to lock her fingers around the rock-hard fingernails of her cousin.

                “Now…” whispered Alison calmly, smiling.  “Now… just… don’t cry anymore, but…”

                “B-But?” gasped Ashley weakly.

                Alison lowered her voice, speaking gently but firmly at the same time.  “I’m going to bed, and I’m going to put you back in my sock.”  At these words, Ashley started to scream, thrashing violently against her cousin’s grip, but Alison instantly placed a probing thumbprint onto her cousin’s mouth, muting her and curling her other fingers around her, holding her as if she had become a violent, insane criminal in a wheeled cart.  “Shhh… it’s going to be okay, Ashley, really…”

                After a few more minutes of violently screaming against Alison’s fingertip, Ashley stopped to breathe, and was allowed to speak again by her smiling cousin.  “N-N-No… c-can’t go b-back…”

                Alison raised an eyebrow, shaking her head.  “Actually, I’m pretty sure you can go back, cuz.  It’s pretty easy, really.  All I have to do is just…” she continued, plucking Ashley’s non-combative body between two fingers of the same hand and dangling her as she moved her toward her foot.  She plopped her back on the bedspread within touching distance of her sole, arching it for emphasis, the wrinkles deepening as a grim warning to Ashley, who instantly tensed up at the sight of her life’s new greatest fear: Alison’s foot.

                “And stop shaking so much,” followed Alison, wiggling her toes and causing Ashley to flinch.  “I won’t even stand on you again, I’m just going to sleep.”

                “Oh… oh… G-God…” mumbled Ashley, clutching her face as she sobbed, knowing it was inevitable.  As she did, Alison leaned over the side of the bed, and scooped up a new pair of socks that happened to be laying on the ground, probably strewn there the night before by Ashley at her former human size.

                “Hey, cheer up, cuz,” said Alison hopefully.  “I’ll make sure you at least have someone to talk to this time.”

                “Wha…” gasped Ashley, finding Tony smacking down onto the bedspread, held down by one of Alison’s powerful thumbs.  He tried to lift himself back up, but was whacked right back flat against the bed spread as Alison swung one the socks she’d found on the floor down onto his back like a soft whip.  He mumbled something, shaking his head, not even bothering to try again as Ashley ran to him, stooping down by his face and whispering rapidly to him.

                “T-Tony?  Can you hear me?” she said fearfully, rubbing at his messy hair.

                “Hey, babe,” he smiled, touching her arm.  “How you doing?”

                At this, Ashley began to cry again.  “Help me, Tony.  I need you.”

                Tony just groaned, casually rubbing at his bruised, ice-cold sides.  “That makes two of us.”

                “Here comes the airplane!” cooed Alison, scooping up Tony in a few of her fingers, breaking the contact between the tiny boyfriend and girlfriend.  Lifting him up, she held the sock out longways, allowing it to dangle open right below him.  He squirmed as he looked down, already foreseeing his inevitable fate as Alison’s soft fingers released their grip, allowing him to drop downward.  He rolled down the cushy sides, a few loose threads tagging along his clothes before he rolled over at the base, tumbling into the toe section.  As he inhaled, he was, for the briefest moment, comforted: they smelled like Ashley.

                Almost immediately, though, he found himself with a companion in the sock: looking up, he found Alison’s pointed foot slipping down the white tube, completely filling up any space on the sides and barreling toward him like a freight train.  Her toes wiggled, her nails snagging briefly on the fabric, as they splayed apart to make room for his body.  Tony began tugging furiously at the sock fabric, finding it to be incredibly thick, even against his reasonably impressive upper body strength.  He closed his eyes, gulped, and thoroughly enjoyed his final instant of not being partially crushed under the cold foot flesh of Alison.  Her toes descended upon him easily, pinning him so hard against the upper section of the fabric he knew that Ashley could probably see his body making a sizeable imprint in it.  In order to try not to scare her, he did his best not to struggle, although it wasn’t easy.  Working him a bit, Alison’s toes gripped his body in various places, his clothes getting pinched between the crevices in her joints, her pinky and fourth toes accidently getting part of his leg caught in them before scooting him further down, his feet running past her pinky.  Her big and second toes parted as his head came within gripping reach, gently compressing around him but stopping short of causing pain. 

It occurred to Tony at this point that Alison meant him no intense physical harm, at least not right now: this was solely for the detriment of Ashley.  He inhaled, allowing the stale scent of her toes, dried of their humidity a while back, to creep into his nose.  This was good for him for the time being to not have to be surrounded by disgusting dampness, but it didn’t take away any of how uncomfortable he was.  His vision was cut off sharply along his forehead and chin by the two thick nuggets of pinkish flesh and muscle, wriggling contentedly to have him in place: a vice of teenaged flesh pinning him down, underneath Alison’s toes as she slowly set her foot back down on the bed, compressing Tony slightly more against the bed as she allowed her toes to come to complete rest on his body.

Ashley leapt on top of Alison’s socked toes, which now were lying flat on the bedspread again.  She put all her strength into trying to pull them upward through the thick fabric as she continuing weeping, but the further in she dug into the sock, the more difficult it got to grasp around the toe, as the fabric became so taut that Ashley’s tiny arms weren’t strong enough to grip them.  Alison gave her a little warning and flicked her toe upward, knocking Ashley off and back onto the bedspread.  Before the tiny teen could even get up, she found the fuzzier interior fabric of the other sock flopping down on top of her, inside out.  Alison’s finger were propelling it from the other side, scrunching it up like a glove and grasping at her cousin through it.  Anticipating resistance, Alison quickly covered her cousin’s gaping mouth up with dingy fabric before totaling engulfing Ashley into the fibrous embrace of the inside out sock.  Then, Alison pulled her hand out of the sock, pulling it back right side out, allowing Ashley to remain trapped at the toe section of the sock.

The sock gag came off of Ashley’s mouth, but before she could even scream, she found Alison’s quickly descending toes cramming themselves over her lips, preventing further uproar as Ashley accidently tasted her cousin’s cool, doughy toe flesh, the flavors of the stagnant sock partially melted into the fetid skin spice.  Alison, obviously not caring nearly as much about how comfortable Ashley was inside the sock, hadn’t bothered to lower her foot in slowly to allow Ashley a moment to get in a more comfortable position.  Instead, with Ashley trapped in her toe section in a far less convenient place than Tony, balled up underneath Alison’s big toe, the gigantic teen decided she was content with Ashley’s position and scrunched her toe painfully around Ashley’s arms, nearly breaking them in the process.  As the little young woman cried out, thrashing against the white fabric that hugged her so tightly once again, she suddenly felt warm breath coming through the filtered fiber net of the sock; Alison had leaned far enough over to get her mouth closer to the sock.

“Good night, Ashley.  Sleep tight in there,” smiled Alison sweetly.  Gently, she patted her cousin’s wincing body through the sock, gave her a slight extra, friendlier squeeze of her toes, then stretched her legs out fully, leaning back on the bed.  Alison laid a hand on her stomach, sighing deeply and savoring this feeling.  She doubted any other person could ever know the extraordinarily unique brand of pleasure she was experiencing.  Ashley was fighting much harder than Tony against her fabric-bonded toe prison, but regardless, she could feel both bodies thrashing like puny mice inside her socks, each foot receiving the same tingling sensation of little limbs pushing against it, the warmth of the bodies, the stickiness of their clothes and flesh getting easily stuck in her toe crevices, forcing them to fight harder to release it.  She imagined what it must be like for them: having to take deep inhalations of her humid instep with each breath, feeling the plush give of her flesh as they pushed and hugged her toes in their struggle for impossible comfort, the nagging fear in their minds that if Alison so chose, she could get off the bed, take a single step with each foot, and end their lives without thinking about it.  It was a new and utterly fantastic feeling, and Alison found a primal side of herself wishing that it was unnecessary to ever take the socks off for the rest of her life.

However, as Alison’s hand reached for the light switch on Ashley’s bedside lamp so she could try and get some sleep, her feet casually slid back together, her toes playing with one another through the socks.  By doing this, she allowed Tony and Ashley some close proximity to one another, albeit through a double layer of smelly sock fabric that prevented any physical contact.  Still, they realized how close they were to one another as Alison’s toes began rippling and clutching at one another carelessly.  Tony, sputtering as Alison’s big toe shoved its way off of his nose, coughed hard, which allowed Ashley to figure out where he was precisely in the other sock, cringing as Alison’s pinky toe clenched around her knee, nearly hyperextending it.

“Ashley!  Babe!  Are you in there?  I…” gasped Tony, his speaking abilities cutting off once again as Alison’s second toe shifted, covering his mouth and forcing him to momentarily taste it.  He coughed again, but he had been heard.

“T-Tony?  Are you ok-kay?” gasped Ashley, fighting to stay in a position where Alison’s toes could merely ripple along her body rather than roll her over onto the top of her foot ball, making continued conversation difficult.  She didn’t get much further before she began sobbing again, her tears dampening the space between Alison’s big and second toes.

“Fine, babe, fine, just… OOF!” grunted Tony as he was rolled over, the wind knocked solidly out of him with a quick, murderous thrust from Alison’s meaty third toe, his eyes watering from the strain of attempting to force the plump-tipped digit from his chest.

Alison, listening to this admittedly pathetic exchange from within her two socks as she continued rubbing her feet together, rolled her eyes and groaned.  At this rate, sleep would be impossible, between Tony’s unmanly grunting in pain from Alison’s harmless toe play, and Ashley’s self-absorbed weeping.  Then, shrugging, she realized that compromising with her cousin and the boyfriend in order to get a good night’s sleep wouldn’t hurt too much.  She leaned far over, gripping the toe of each sock and slipping quickly upward.

Both Tony and Ashley were rapidly rolled over as if they were trapped inside a tumbling snowball going down a hill, the fuzzy threads of the graying sock whipping upward and past them so quickly it was beginning to give them carpet burns.  As the thickest part of the sock, the rimmed mouth, rushed past them, they were pushed deeper underneath Alison’s upturned toes.  Expertly, Alison clenched her toes around their arms and legs, catching them before they could fall onto the bed.  Slowly, then, the towering cousin brought her feet back together, dangling a tiny person from each foot.  Seeing the brief opportunity to see each other again, Ashley and Tony locked hands, reaching across the gap from between Alison’s upturned feet, rocking slightly on her heels on the bedspread.

Suddenly, Alison’s toes that were gripping onto Ashley released, letting the girl go; however, her grip on Tony remained, and the fit teen was able to keep hanging onto her, even while dangling in the toes of Alison’s other foot.  He managed to pull her up closer to him, and Ashley threw her around his body fearfully in a hug.  With the couple now on the same foot, Alison calmly picked up a sock, stretched the opening as far out as she could, and brought it back down toward her foot.  Tony and Ashley were too focused on one another to notice it until the thick fabric of the sock coming down on both of them together had forced their grip on Alison’s toes.  They tumbled deeper down, the sock skin-tight against their bodies, straining with the extra volume normally unaccounted for by its average, foot-sized occupant.

The taut fabric caught them as they slammed against Alison’s heel, keeping them in the center of her foot.  Clutching one another together to make room, they felt Alison’s foot slowly descending back toward the bed.  Ashley cried weakly against Tony’s shoulder, and each took a deep breath, before Alison’s warmed, cushiony sole worked itself down on top of their bodies, accounting for their shape, Alison’s leg arching slightly upward to pull this off and ensure they were kept underneath, not on the side.  Alison, finally satisfied with the silence, clicked the light off in the room, laid her head on the pillow, and fell asleep almost immediately from the exhaustion of the day.

Ashley and Tony, taking careful breaths from the crevice left on the side of Alison’s foot, which was of course filtered through the sock first, tried not to move and risk getting a limb caught under the thicker, weightier sections of her heavy, slowly re-dampening sole.  They flattened their bodies to make the most room, keeping their arms at their sides, and turned toward one another, their cheeks sandwiched painfully between a flattened floor of musky sock fibers and a caving ceiling of balmy foot skin, covering every inch of their weary, food-sticky bodies.  Inching toward one another as best they could despite how firmly they were pinned under Alison’s sole, they managed to get their heads close together and share a kiss.  Ashley, somehow, despite her intense fear for her life and growing claustrophobia in the muggy environment they found themselves in, smiled as they locked lips for several minutes.  It was the comfort both of them so desperately needed.

Tony, constantly the person trying to make light of things regardless of how appropriate a situation it was, cringed as one of Alison’s foot wrinkles rippled against his face as she arched her ped slightly in her sleep before turning back to Ashley.  “Boy… umm… some family you got here, babe,” he grinned sarcastically, touching Ashley’s quivering shoulder and grunting as he took in a particularly nauseatingly sudor-reeked breath of oxygen.

Chapter 15: Close to the Chest by Jacksmith

Anna surveyed with wide, gleaming eyes as Helen tearfully snagged the necklace hooks back through her pant legs, careful not to break skin.  She looked up at Anna pleadingly a few times during the process, hoping that maybe it was a joke or a simple test of her willingness to debase herself, but Anna’s calm, self-assured smile never changed.   In fact, when Helen took breaks, Anna flicked a finger onto the top of her head, forcing her to look back down and concentrate on what she was doing.  Kevin had cautiously walked back toward Anna’s hip, but found himself in a position decidedly unable to affect the goings-on.  Not that this was a change from anything that had happened in the last few surreal, horrifying hours.  Although a part of Kevin was hesitant to use such a label, he nonetheless felt he could confidently call this day the worst day of his entire life that he had or would ever experience.  Ironically, his own untimely demise would prove his theory right beyond a shadow of a doubt. 

                Helen, having turned herself back into the Human Necklace for Anna’s amused pleasure, let go of the firmly attached hooks and crawled to the edge of Anna’s warm hand, staring down into the bulbous, awaiting breasts below her.  She felt like she was staring down into a pit of poisonous snakes, ready to pounce on her the instant she entered.  Her head tipped back up toward Anna’s chin above her, her lip quivering.

                “Oh G-God… Anna… p-please… let’s just talk for m-minute…”

                “What’s up, Hel… I mean, my little jewel?” corrected Anna with a smirk.

                “We can TALK about the money.  I’m… I’m sure Kevin would be ready to TALK about it now!” she bellowed, mostly for Kevin’s benefit.  He cleared his throat, raising a fist to speak up, but Anna flicked him in the crotch with her middle finger, causing him to wheeze and double over, clutching his overly abused member through his ketchup-stained pants.

                “Hmmm… dunno about that, sis,” answered Helen, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at her violent handiwork, Kevin continuing to roll around in masculine agony.  “I doubt he feels much like talking right now.  Actually…” she laughed.  “I doubt he feels ANYTHING at all right now.”

                “Please…” whispered Helen, the tears flowing again.  “It was Kevin… K-Kevin d-did…” she mumbled, feeling terribly guilty as she realized she was trying to place all the blame on her husband.  “It was his b-business… the two of them, him and T-Tom…” she said with slightly more fervor, repeating the obvious as she attempted to improvise a way out of going back in Anna’s cleavage.  Kevin, hearing this, became angry at his wife, but was far too busy silently cursing Anna’s name as he tried to ignore the blinding pain in his crotch.

                “I’m just going to go ahead and cut you off right there, honey,” interjected Anna, placing a firm fingertip over Helen’s lips, pressing hard enough that Helen actually had to brace herself to keep from flopping over onto a bed of fingers.  “If you even try and tell me that those conniving little fingers of yours didn’t manage to pry their way into the business…”

                “I NEVER!” screamed Helen in growing desperation.  “It wasn’t MY choice!”

                Anna pinched her fingers around Helen’s head, simultaneously preventing further comment.  As Helen squirmed, Anna lifted her off the smooth plain of her palm, dangling her.  Helen screamed silently, gripping as tightly as she could into the two thick fleshy logs before she was plopped back into Anna’s hand again.

                “You’re lying, sis,” said Anna sternly but soothingly.  “I don’t like liars.”

                “N-N-No…”

                “You’re still doing it,” droned Anna impatiently.  “Stop.  Now.”

                She didn’t even need to yell it, so gravely serious had she become in her speaking.  Helen nodded slowly, unblinking, and wiped her eyes.  “We… we r-really will t-talk about it… Anna…” gasped Helen, finally playing the last card of this hand.  “You’re FAMILY!”

                This didn’t exactly have the desired effect.  Anna smiled, hiding her bubbling rage at this phrase.  “Silly Helen,” she said teasingly.  Then, raising a finger, she stroked it along the top of Helen’s head, smoothing her hair over a few times as if trying to comfort a small child while explaining a complicated subject.  “A person can’t have a piece of jewelry as family.”

                Helen’s heart almost stopped pounding at this relation.  “Please…”

                “Make like a gopher, Helen, and burrow back in there.  My girls have been just DYING to see you again,” giggled Anna, pointing down her low neckline.  “In.  Now.”

                “But…”

                “Keep talking, and I won’t take you out in the morning, honey.”

                This was all the extra encouragement Helen needed to dive headfirst into Anna’s cleavage.  As the sweat had dried, it wasn’t as easy to make it in, but Anna helpfully jammed two fingers down on top of Helen’s feet, causing her to gasp as she slipped into the barely accommodating space between Anna’s breasts.  Practically swimming through jiggling boob flesh, Helen fought her way to the base of Anna’s chest again, where she was able to take some labored breaths, the blood already rushing to her head as she hung upside down, Anna’s breasts compressing against her like car compactors once again from both sides, her skin so firm they felt like hot air balloon sized medicine balls.

                Anna, happy to have her sister-in-law so close to her heart again, began humming what seemed to be a lullaby down into her shirt, casually running her fingers in a circle around her left nipple.  Kevin had finally managed to pull himself to his feet, and was trying to come up with the appropriate next phrase that would somehow keep him from getting another nutshot.

                Anna lowered her hand onto him before he could even try to make up a speech, slowly curling her fingers tightly around his legs and body as she gripped him back into a stuffy fist, bringing him back to face level in an uncomfortably sideways position, gripping him as a young child would roughly hold a cherished and well-worn action figure.

                “I… I…” he sputtered, only able to move his head, the rest of his body pinned to his sides.

                “Sorry about this, Kev.  Believe me, I’d like to get you in on this too…” she said, pointing down into the fleshy crevice.  “And I’m sure you’d love to, too.  But I’m not sure you’d both fit.  Besides, you’d make one ugly piece of bling, wouldn’t you say?” she asked in another joking attempt to sound hip.  “So I’ll just make do with this pretty little wife of yours for now, m’kay?”

                “Anna, listen to me,” he spat, more out of desperation to get his words out rather than his previously pious indignation.  “I understand your…”

                “Shut up,” grumbled Anna, her face suddenly twisting into a frown as she squeezed Kevin’s body in her firm fingers.  “Shut UP.”

                “R-Right, right…” he sputtered, gripping his hands around her fingers in a vain attempt to pry their crushing grip away.  He gasped, releasing his arms.  He felt, at this moment, he had a fairly accurate idea of how professional wrestlers felt when they were about to lose a match.

                “You don’t understand.  You never will.  So don’t try and pretend like you do to get out of what you deserve.”

                “Anna, just LISTEN to me then!” he yelped as her fingers unclenched, perhaps more violently than he meant it to sound.  “You don’t have to believe anything I say, other than that we can work something out here, because we CAN and we WILL!”

                Anna raised an eyebrow, studying him, then nodded.  After everything that had happened this evening, Anna was beginning to feel confident that she had virtually emasculated Kevin far enough to the point that he would be willing to discuss the resending of all their funds back to their account.  At the very least, Anna knew, if Kevin’s galaxy-sized ego still hadn’t been shot down by some miracle (and she had a feeling some of it was still very much alive), she had a feeling his love for his wife and daughter would force him to do it anyway.

                “Okay… you little asshole…” whispered Anna, her voice becoming deadly serious again as her hand was brought closer to her face, but she managed to keep her cool.  “Talk.”

                “I… I’ve g-got…” began Kevin roughly, shaken by the tonal shift in her voice.  “I got the largest share of it transferred over to my personal account, probably about 40% of it.  But… the rest…”

                “What?”

                “Are… in s-separate ones… all over the place, spread out…”

                “Then just open all those back up, too, and take out what’s ours.”

                “It’s not that SIMPLE, Anna!  I… gggcckkk…” he choked as Anna’s fingers tightened back around him like four, peachy boa constrictors.  Anna leaned forward, crawling on her hands and knees toward the front of the bed, then flopped down onto her stomach, leaning up just high enough so that Helen’s head was crushed like a grape at the base of her cleavage.  She kicked her feet up in the air, calmly splaying her digits and rubbing her big toes together absentmindedly.

                “Then you’ll just have to MAKE it that simple, Kevin,” she threatened through gritted teeth.  Kevin’s forehead began sweating profusely, his throat going dry.

                “They’re locked.  All of them.”

                “Why?”

                “Business purposes.  Ashley’s college fund.  Part of our will.  I can get you back the part in my personal account, but that’s all I’m able to do.  I swear to God, I can’t just…”

                “Then shut up.  Now.”

                “I…”

                “NOW.”

                “Okay…” he whimpered.

                “I’ve heard all I need to hear tonight.  I’m going to bed,” she hissed, fuming out of her ears.  Anna was beside herself.  She had tortured Kevin all night, berated him, threatened to kill him in more ways than one.  She had even done the same to his beloved wife and young daughter, with the help of her own very capable daughter.  And yet he still refused to yield.  Anna snorted to herself.  She didn’t doubt he had distributed the funds in this complicated fashion, probably as extra insurance to keep her from ever getting her hands on it through a legal loophole he might have missed.  That was how thorough Kevin was: even being a brilliant lawyer himself, he had taken serious steps to ensure his entire plan was failproof, Anna-proofed, and locked away by thirty steel walls of lies and legality.  But she also had a feeling that someone who had managed to close all these doors with such effectiveness should be able to get them open again.  And yet STILL, Kevin refused to give in.

                He’ll see, growled Anna in her mind.  He’ll see if it’s the last thing I do.

                Anna pulled herself up on her forearms, supporting herself with her legs and feet.  She then brought Kevin underneath her torso, laying him down under her shadow.  As he laid there, too afraid to move, part of her shirt flopped down, revealing her toned stomach underneath.

                “Face time, Kevin,” she chuckled, lowering herself down onto the bed.  Kevin tried to crawl away, but was buried alive in firm stomach flesh a second later, swallowing up his entire body under its mass.  Anna caught herself short of laying flat on the bed, though, instead allowing herself to apply a great deal of pressure down onto Kevin.  She reveled in the sensation of his limbs wiggling underneath her stomach, one of his feet actually kicking its way into her belly button.  His range of motion consisted of a few millimeters in either direction, so hard down was he pressed.  Kevin began to hyperventilate, not only from the lack of air and the warm scent of Anna’s hard abs, but as he felt Anna’s chest slowly lowering and falling as she breathed, he mistook it in his fear for her stomach lowering itself onto him steadily for an elongated execution.  With the micrometers of space he had between his hands and the endless, jiggling ceiling of the thin layer of fat surrounding Anna’s otherwise firm stomach, he slapped against it continuously until his hands turned red and raw.

                Anna could feel his tiny appendages punching into her stomach, barely even moving the outermost layer of her skin.  He was like a baby salamander, his wet little arms tapping against her flesh with as much effect as a fly on the window of a Hummer.  Realizing that he was still capable of moving his limbs enough to strike her, regardless of its ineffectiveness, Anna groaned quietly as she lowered herself closer to the bed, allowing her arms to bend further, her long fingers outstretched on the bedspread.  She slowly curled them inward, grasping tightly into the sheets for support, so much that her arms began to quiver.  She wasn’t entirely sure what was causing her to do this when she was under no duress, nor was she having difficulty lowering herself onto Kevin.  She felt lightheaded again.  She was practically getting high off the feeling of Kevin under her warm belly.  Anna sucked in air, tightening all her muscles and holding firm for a few seconds, allowing Kevin to be pressed down by her abs at their firmest.

                Kevin gasped as his entire face was pressed against Anna’s practically inflating abdominal muscles, the flat, tanned skin of her stomach becoming his entire world: touching every part of him available except his back, sandwiching him down onto his own normally very comfortable bed.  As her skin pressed against his lips, Kevin sputtered slightly, tasting the long-dried, humid sweat that had dribbled down Anna’s stomach as well in the lack of air conditioning.  The familiar tinge of salt, sticky, against his lips.  The stale flavor of some flowery lotion or soap, probably from a shower, heavy and squalid.  He closed his eyes, wishing it would go away, but no matter where he turned his face, he couldn’t meet anything else upon his face but Anna’s skin.  Finally, as Anna released the breath, her stomach began rising and falling softly again, firming as it rose up slightly, then becoming softer again as it depressed down onto Kevin’s helpless form.  He sighed, wanting so badly to get out and take a full breath of air that didn’t involve kissing Anna’s steamy stomach that he started to shake.

                The sensation of Kevin’s entire body vibrating against her abs only heightened the sensation for Anna, and she chuckled quietly, sliding a hand back toward her stomach.  Tilting to the side slightly, she slipped her hand underneath her stomach.  Her fingers fished forward under the weight of her belly until she found Kevin’s quivering limbs.  She grasped at his feet, gathering him back up against her palm.  She then shielded him from her stomach, taking off much of the pressure, but then slowly turned him back over, pressing him back against her stomach.  Kevin soon found himself clasped tightly between the firm ab flesh, undulating as Anna breathed, and her tough, creased palm skin, her fingers clenched in on his limbs, pinning him like a butterfly underneath her.  Nodding slowly to herself as she felt Kevin’s shaking only get worse, she savored the feeling for a moment before leaning forward and twisting the lamp switch around, dousing the room in darkness.

                Anna fell asleep peacefully and comfortably, her bare feet outstretched on the bed, her toes dancing lightly in the heat of the room.  Her breasts heaved slowly and methodically as she breathed, massaging Helen’s disoriented and crying body between them.  Underneath her, her hand still tucked in as well, Kevin tried to keep breathing and make like a tortured POW by desperately trying to imagine that he wasn’t sandwiched between two endless plains of his sister-in-law’s warm, oppressive skin.

                He failed at this.

End Notes:

Your thoughts?

Chapter 16: Wake Up Call by Jacksmith

                Alison opened her eyes, sunlight streaming in through the opened window of Ashley’s room.  She yawned loudly, balling her fingers up into fists, and reached over her head, stretching toward the ceiling.  She smacked her lips a few times, yawning lightly, then blinked to get her vision back clearly.  For a moment, she experienced the all-too familiar feeling of waking up in a different bed than one’s own, and looking around rapidly to get one’s bearings.  However, as soon as Alison’s brain had processed where she was, the memories of the previous night came flooding back in full force:

                The stubbornness of Kevin.

                The weepiness of Helen.

                The blindness of Ashley.

                The adorableness of Tony.

                The unbelievable cruelty of herself and her mother.

                The equally unbelievably satisfying feeling of the whole ordeal.

                Alison smiled.  She leaned forward, flexing her foot.  It felt cramped inside the sock, and this motion allowed her to feel the two warm bodies clasped together under her sole, locked in a tight embrace in their sleep.  The sheer knowledge of this fact gave her a fresh set of goose bumps, warming her body.  Alison curled her toes in and out, tightening the sock against her foot, allowing Tony and Ashley to be pressed more firmly in little taps against her wrinkled sole.  Just to try and remind herself that it was real.  She had two young lovers, terrified beyond belief, who fallen asleep comforting one another.  Inside of her sock.  Underneath her foot.  Despite her hatred of her cousin and her annoyance at Tony’s tolerance of said cousin, Alison couldn’t help but be momentarily struck by the romanticism of it all.  For an iota of a millisecond, she felt sorry for them.  She quickly brushed this off, though, frowning and reminding herself of Ashley’s innumerable sins, as well as Tony’s essential accessory to Ashley’s hateful crimes against her, to this point, innocent cousin.

                As if to drive the point home, Alison bent her leg at the knee, raising her foot back up into the air before bringing it back down to the bedspread with a soft smack: enough to awaken and even uncomfortably jostle her sock passengers, but not enough to maim them.  She could feel them stirring already at this action, and she bent her foot back, rotating her ped against the ball of her foot, twisting the sock around, tightening the fabric around Tony and Ashley again as they were lifted at a diagonal angle, so much that their little bodies were visible, skin-tight, through the dingy fibers.

                She could hear Ashley crying anew, and this, once again, made Alison smile warmly, as if she had just received an A+ on a test, or gotten a smile from a cute boy she had a crush on.  This sensation of joy, she realized, from hearing her pitiful cousin’s cries from within the sock, gave her an identical sense of happiness.  No pity.  No sorrow.  No remorse.  Just glee.  Laughing almost in time with a couple of chirping birds outside, Alison flattened her foot back against the bed, nearly silencing her cousin under the crushing ceiling of creamy foot skin as she began rocking her foot from side to side, working her two inmates in harder against the smooth, cool surface of her foot bottom.  She leaned forward and slid her fingers under her foot as she continued kneading and rocking it hard against the bed, poking at the tiny bumps of Ashley and Tony protruding from her sole.  She stroked along their legs through the sock for a few seconds, smiling as she felt them twitching, confused at the mixed messages Alison seemed to be sending: a comforting touch, a crushing and humiliating foot roll.

                After continuing with this for a few minutes, Alison heard a knock at the door.  She froze for just a second, the thought of what any other human being besides her mother would react with at this sight suddenly occurring to her.  Of course, it was no one other than her mother, smiling cheerily, her hair looking freshly combed.  She poked her head in, grasping the door frame, showing off her newly brushed pearly whites.

                “Good morning, honey,” she whispered gently, stepping into the room.  She padded across the carpet silently and purposefully, arching her foot slowly with each rise, almost trying to grasp at the carpet curls with her toes: a very clear, confident jaunt in her step.

                “Hi, Mom,” said Alison, smirking out of the corner of her mouth, sitting up straight and resting her foot back on her heel, taking the horrible, doughy, sweat-infested pressure off of her cousin and her boyfriend inside the sock.  She wiggled her toes inside of it, and then began to rock her feet from side to side without even thinking about it, bopping her big toes together through the sock before allowing her feet to sway back off to the side.

                Anna bit her lip, still smiling.  After waking up to the sunlight streaming in, with both of her siblings-in-law, extraordinarily shaken as they were, alive, she had laid in the bed for an hour, staring at the headboard, thinking hard.  Kevin was still refusing to budge.  After everything that had happened, he still wasn’t giving in.  So, finally, Anna had grimly decided on what had to be done to achieve results.  She didn’t particularly want to do what she was planning on, but it was the only thing she could think of to guarantee success, and thusly the fiscal future of her daughter and herself.

                Bodies heal; this was the basic mantra Anna had adopted at the end of her meditation.

                “Honey, I…” gulped Anna, scratching at the back of her head nervously.  “I need to have a conversation with your cousin.”

                Alison raised an eyebrow, her gaze falling to her sock, at which point Anna realized where her niece and respective boyfriend were exactly.  She took several tentative steps forward, her jaw hanging open slightly.  It wasn’t of horrified shock, though, but rather of impressment, and Alison could only beam as she sensed this.  Despite the various, wordless confirmations from her mother that, as it was in Vegas, whatever took place in this house would stay in this house, Alison couldn’t help but continue to feel uncomfortable when doing something particularly awful in the presence of her mother who had, for her entire life thus far, praised her as a gentle and caring creature.

“You… are your mother’s daughter, aren’t you?” grinned Anna, stooping down next to the bed and stopping just a few inches away from her daughter’s sock, leaning forward to examine the fabric graveyard more closely.  Alison nodded, adoring this approval of her mother’s.  Anna extended a pointer finger toward the sock bottom.  She placed it gently on her daughter’s heel, but slowly worked upward to her niece’s spread-eagled body.  She stroked her finger across Ashley’s slowly shifting head, her body pinned far too hard against Alison’s sole to move much.

“Good moooorniiiiing…” sang Anna, stretching out the letters of the last word as if in a lullaby, stroking Ashley’s body one more time.

“M-M-Mommy?” whimpered Ashley from inside, pressing a hand against the sock wall.  “Is that y-you?”

Anna chuckled heartily, then jammed her meaty fingertip against the little sock-covered face a few times hard enough to give her a large bruise on her nose and silence her cries simultaneously, even running her finger down the length of the shivering, warm body, before retracting her hand and nodding again. 

It was, indeed, not mommy.

“Is that okay with you, honey?” asked Anna to Alison, standing up to her full height again and looking at her daughter directly in the eyes.  “It’s… important.”

                Alison needed no further persuasion.  She leaned forward, jamming her fingers into the tight, thick rim of the sock and slipped it back over her heel.  Then, with extra emphasis, she yanked it over her sole.  Tony came tumbling out, falling back to the bedspread.  Trembling, he backed up, enjoying the feeling of fresh air and the lack of inescapable foot flesh touching his body so intrusively.  He stared up at the towering foot before him that had, for an entire night, made him its smelly, humiliated prisoner.  The sock was stretched upward, getting caught on the underside of Alison’s bulbous toes, before lifting back up and bouncing into shape, dangled freely between two of Alison’s long fingers.  His eyes darted around for Ashley, and with a panic, he realized she was gone.  His eyes fell back up to the sock high above still gripped by Alison, and as he looked at the bunched up spot Alison had pinched in her fingers, he saw a tiny pin-sized arm shape push out against the moist fabric before flopping back down again; she was still in the sock.

                Alison shifted her grip on the sock, holding it at the mouth and allowing Ashley to tumble into the toe section again.  She closed it tightly, ensuring Ashley had only limited light entering her muggy, rancid abode before extending her arm toward her mother.  Keeping a straight face, she offered it.

                “Here she is,” said Alison simply as the sock was dropped into Anna’s hands.  The elder goddess’s fingers clasped around the sock, quelling Ashley’s flailing limbs through the fabric as she balled her into her fist, pushing as much of the sock back into her fingers as she could.  Then, with Ashley’s sock-wrapped form firmly bunched into her aunt’s fist, Anna and Alison looked back up at one another, coolly for a moment, before bursting out laughing.  It had only just at this moment occurred to the two of them how plainly they had accepted the absurd exchange that had just taken place: without even thinking about it, Alison had trapped her older cousin inside of a sock, and passed the little girl over to her mother as if she was a gerbil, whereupon she was balled up inside the gargantuan, waiting hand, strong fingers curling inward around her like a painless, inanimate object.  Neither of them had given it a second thought a few seconds before.

                 “No!” shouted Tony hoarsely, his throat burning from all the fruitless yelling he had done the previous evening, cupping his hands around his mouth to ensure he was heard.  “Don’t take her away from me again!”

                Anna looked down at the little screaming teenager on the bed, then looked back to her daughter, silently asking for permission.  Alison shrugged uncaringly, extending a flattened palm out before the end of the bed where Tony still was sprawled just a few steps away from her newly freed, whiffy peds.  Offering him like a pastry at a store to a customer.  Anna nodded happily, then leaned over, extending a hand toward Tony.

                “Come here, honey,” she cooed, wrapping her fingers around the surprised, speechless young man and lifting him up.  “I guess it would be unfair of me to separate you two, wouldn’t it?”  She brought his body over the opened mouth of the sock, pinching her fingers around his shirt so that he dangled over it, then released them, adding him to her sock-gift-bag of tiny people, ignoring his weak and delayed word of protest.  Clasping a fist back around the opening, she once again encased her niece and the boyfriend into the warm, stench-dripping pocket of her daughter’s sock.

                “You’ll be okay with your aunt and uncle for a few minutes, right, honey?” asked Anna innocently as she pinched the fingers of her other hand around the necklace that still hung around her throat loosely, dangling down into her cleavage.

                “Sure.  But… um… mom?” asked Alison, unsure of what was happening until she saw Helen’s crumbled, weary, shaken body being tugged from the tight grip of her mother’s breasts inside the shirt and bra.  Alison gasped, covering her mouth, but quickly fell into quiet giggles, realizing that the same treatment her mother had shown briefly to her aunt had been returned again for the entire night.  The thought was, admittedly, fun and ticklish sounding, and she wondered why such a notion hadn’t occurred to her as well.

                Anna calmly and dexterously unclipped the hooks from Helen’s pant legs, having a feeling that the little woman was too tired and dizzy to do it herself, before lowering her back to the bed before the intangible altar of Alison’s bare foot.  Alison leaned forward, marveling wide-eyed at how thoroughly whipped her aunt had become from a single night inside Anna’s bra, only twitching slightly as she hungrily sucked fresh air.  Then, looking back up, Alison smiled to see her mother lifter her shirt slightly, revealing Kevin, who was tucked into the waistband of her pants at his stomach.  His body, of course, was facing her body, his face pressed just as firmly against her stomach as it had been during the night.  Kevin, disgusted, felt practically like he had been unfaithful to his wife, albeit by force, having had such intense and extended contact with this normally relatively hidden flesh of his sister-in-law’s body.  There was also the added embarrassment of the fact that he was positioned only a mere few inches above his sister-in-law’s respectively humongous womanhood, the very thought of which disgusted him.  She pinched at his chest crudely with her fingers, plucking him out of her pants and raising him back up to eye level, allowing his legs to flail terrifyingly above the visible death drop.  She grinned at his attempts to adjust to a safer position in her grip, stroking her fingertips along his chest to make him feel even more insecure in his position.

                “Play nice with your niece, Kev.  You know… this might be a good time to try and bond with her.  Go ahead.  Get to know her a little.  Maybe you’ll find you like her,” smirked Anna, breathing warmly and heavily into her brother-in-law’s face.  With this final word, she lowered him back to the bed, plopping him adjacent to his wife.  She then looked back to her daughter, and smiled.  “You gonna be okay in here for a few minutes, honey?” asked Anna slyly.     

“Yeah, I’ll… I’ll be fine mom,” said Alison, breaking her focus as she looked back to her mother with a strained smile, still a bit worried about what was going to happen once all of this was over.

                “After our little talk, I’m going to go down and find something we can have for breakfast.  I’ll call you, all right, honey?”

                “Okay mom,” nodded Alison almost solemnly as Anna ducked out the door, still gripping the sock in one of her fists.  She closed the door softly behind her, her footsteps growing inaudible as she padded back down the carpeted hallway.  And at this moment, Alison realized her mother was giving her permission again.  She nodded slowly toward the closed door, hardly daring to believe it as her eyes fell back to her adult aunt and uncle, whom her mother was apparently giving her complete authority over.  She clasped her palms together, rubbing them against one another, and poked her tongue out of her lips, almost ravenous at the possibilities.

Chapter 17: Toe-Tied by Jacksmith

                Kevin stared up at his niece’s face, outlined by one socked foot and one bare foot on either side of him.  This sight intimidated him a bit, and remembering how willingly his niece had jammed his poor, helpless daughter into her foot garments, nearly crushing her in the process, he at first found his throat dried out.  Helen beat him to it, though, recovering more quickly for fear for her daughter.

                “ALISON!” cried out Helen.  “Please!  Listen to us, we… we want to help you, AND your mother!”

                “Really?” asked Alison sarcastically, crossing her arms.

                “Yes!  We… we even told your mom about it last night, but she… she wouldn’t LISTEN to us, at ALL!”

                “I can’t imagine why…” answered Alison with a smirk, reveling in the disrespect she was finally allowed to use on her stuffy aunt and uncle, who normally would have scoffed at and swiftly punished any sort of insubordinate tone.  Somehow, smirked Alison, they seemed a bit more mellow on such things in this situation.

                “PLEASE, Alison, LISTEN!” begged Helen, clasping her hands together as if in prayer as she stepped closer to her niece’s torso, into the valley her bare legs made.  “We want to give the money BACK!  We DO!   But your mom, she wouldn’t…”

                At this, Alison raised an eyebrow.  She knew her mom was intent on getting her satisfaction against her conniving in-laws, but she also knew her mom’s normal habits, and she had a distinct feeling that her mother would have been willing to end the cruelty if what she wanted was offered.  “Really?” asked Alison, dropping the condescending tone for a moment.

                “Yes!  Kevin tried to… er…” mumbled Helen, still rather scared of the sight of her towering, reclining niece.  She turned to Kevin for support, frowning at his inability to speak.  “KEVIN tried to tell her, DIDN’T he!” she hissed, whacking him in the gut with an elbow.  He coughed, thrown out of his stupor, and stepped closer to his wife, looking at up at his teenage niece’s face.

                “I have the money in accounts, Alison… and I can easily get you back the…”

                “You can give it back?” asked Alison disbelievingly, leaning forward and resting her hands flat on the bedspread.

                “Yes,” nodded Kevin confidently, dry-swallowing.

                “ALL of it?” she asked finally with a raised eyebrow, having a feeling she knew the answer already.  Kevin coughed, covering his mouth; before he could speak, though, Helen pushed past him to take the stage again.

                “It’s very difficult, Alison; it was a lot of money, and… well… you can’t keep it all in one place, you have to…”

                “I’m 16, not 6,” sneered Alison, her tone returning.  “I know how money works.  Why can’t you give it all back?”

                “It’s not that simple, Alison, it’s…” began Kevin hastily, trying to remain calm, but he found himself cut off as Alison’s fingers flicked out in a splayed pattern from her hand, which had shot out from its crossed position like a hawk.  She struck him hard upside the chin.  He yelped, tumbling over, as Helen stared in disbelief at her niece’s fingers as they slowly curled back together, the satisfied Alison smirking at her handiwork.

                “Alison, just… just LISTEN to us, your mother…” gasped Helen, her eyes darting between the sprawling Kevin and the gigantic Alison, who was leaning back over, her hand extending toward her subdued uncle to pick him up and no-doubt play with him in some undesirable fashion.  “Your MOTHER…” shouted Helen frantically.  “She’s… she’s gone INSANE!” 

                At this final accusation, Alison had had enough.  Rather than grabbing Kevin back up in her fingers like she had been planning, her hand instead diverted toward the flinching Helen and grasped her around the face with her thumb and forefinger.  Helen screamed into the pad of her young niece’s skin covering her mouth, grasping at the nail and shaking wildly, but it was no use as Alison calmly lifted her aunt up by her head into the air and shifted her position, moving her further away and closer to the edge of the bed.  As she leaned all the way forward sitting up, Alison bent her knees and flattened her feet against the bedspread again to be in a better position to view the pathetic exploits of her aunt and uncle.

                Kevin pulled himself wearily to his feet, wiping his eyes and dizzily smacking into Alison’s planted heel with his head.  He grasped at his temple, blinking, finally noticing the pillar of firm flesh comprising his niece’s leg and ankle as he toppled back onto his back, crab-walking in the opposite direction as fast as he could as Helen was hoisted higher in the air, her head finally released as Alison shifted her grip to a position on her aunt’s stomach and back.

                “Alison, sweetie, honey, look…” whispered Helen, so scared she could hardly breath.

                “Don’t call me those names.  I know you don’t like me,” snarled Alison shaking her aunt a little for emphasis.

                “That’s n-not TRUE.”

                “Stop lying to me, Aunt Helen,” cooed Alison firmly in a softer and ironically more serious voice.  “I’m a big girl now.  I don’t like it when people lie to me.”

                “I’m n-not…”
                “Shut UP, you little BITCH!” cried out Alison, her hand quivering with the excitement.  “All you do is insult my mom, and try to make her feel like she’s nothing.  You’re WRONG!”

                “Alison, sweetie, I’m… I’m sorry for all of that, I am, but…”

                “But WHAT?  You’ll just give us back a little to make us go away.  I know what you’re doing.  Well, guess what?  You can’t just get RID of us like GARBAGE!” grumbled Alison, balling her hand up into a fist and gripping Helen roughly in it.  Raising her legs up, she turned to the side and slipped off of the bed, standing up with a hard slam that Kevin could feel even on top of the bed through the vibrations.  Helen looked nervously down toward the ground, shaking more than ever as she started tearing up again.

                “Alison, p-please… be careful with…”

                “Stop talking to me, Aunt Helen.  I’m done with you.”

                “DONE with me?” cried Helen, bawling at this point.  “What are you…”

                Alison stopped in front of Ashley’s dresser and yanked open a drawer at about chest level with herself.  “I’ll be back soon, “sweetie,” and then I’ll decide if you’ve figured out yet how much I don’t like whiny little liars,” stated Alison calmly, depositing her hand softly into the drawer atop Ashley’s panties and releasing her grip on her upside down aunt.

                “Alison, NO!” shrieked Helen, scrambling back to her feet and nearly falling on the uneven terrain of her own daughter’s undergarments.  “How will I b-breathe?”

                “How you n-n-n-n-normally do!” laughed Alison, unable to help herself as she mocked her aunt’s fearful stuttering.  “But sure: you want some extra air?  You got it.”  At this, Alison began to suck in air very quickly, gasping it in until she was short on oxygen.  Then, swallowing it all, she leaned her face partially into the dark drawer, staring down with a grin at her confused aunt.  Rearing her chin a bit, Alison opened her mouth and belched outward an airy burp, right into Helen’s face.  The fog of smell and heat from Alison’s throat practically exploded like a stink bomb right on top of Helen.  The tiny aunt could instantly sense the horrid mix of rotting burger from the previous night in the pits of Alison’s stomach and sharp, drying tooth paste scum from the back of her tongue.  She grasped her nose painfully and doubled over, hacking, as she was slammed down hard on her face, Alison’s fist having swiftly crashed the drawer shut, trapping the disgusted and hyperventilating Helen in the dresser.  Alison smiled, daintily covering her mouth.

                “Excuse me…” she giggled, her eyes shifting back over to Kevin on the bed.  Her lips spread into a wider grin as she stepped back closer to the bed, instantly getting a reaction from her little uncle who quickly began backing up again, terrified at the look of glee on her face.  Her hand outstretched toward him, her fingers wiggling expectantly, and Kevin was powerless to resist despite his sorry escape attempt as he was swept into the warm palm flesh of his niece.  Her grip was rougher than Anna’s: he could sense her inexperience as a person, just in the way she held him, and it scared him to know how in control Anna had been despite her rage.  How would an immature 16-year-old handle this power?  He had seen her abuse it constantly on his daughter in the past half day, and now he finally was able to experience it firsthand.  Literally.

                “Thought I forgot about you, didn’t you, Uncle Kevin?” winked Alison, sliding her legs back onto the bed and stretching them out.  “But don’t worry: I didn’t.”

                “Now… now listen HERE…” demanded Kevin, enraged at what had just been done to his wife.  While he didn’t condone Alison’s abject evil acts upon his daughter, he understood that they hated each other, even if, in his opinion, Alison was always in the wrong.  But now, seeing the young girl toss her aunt, who was in her early forties, into a dresser drawer like a useless pair of underwear, he had seen far too much of Alison’s increasingly uppity behavior.  It was bad enough the way she had treated a girl about her age.  Now, she was casting aside an elder without a second thought.  Just because she felt like it.

                “Oh, I am, believe me…” smiled Alison warmly, shifting her grip on Kevin and causing him to grunt from the accidental pain as she squeezed onto his right thigh.

                “I know you’re mad, Alison, I get that.  But… but you’ve got NO right to treat your aunt like that!  What… what would your FATHER have said?”

                Alison only smiled, shaking her head.  “You just don’t ever get it, do you, Uncle Kevin?”

                “I…”

                “Actually, now that I think about it, I don’t think I want to call you Uncle Kevin anymore…”

                “WHAT are you…”

                “Kevin.  I’ll just call you Kevin.”

                “Now LISTEN to ME, missy!  I am your UNCLE!  You may not like me and, yes, you’re right, I don’t really like you,” he snarled back, his face bright red with anger.  “But that gives you NO right to treat us the way you have!  Look at yourself!  You’re sixteen years old.  The things you’ve done?  Believe me, put me in front of a judge, and I’d be able to make sure you never got out of a box for the rest of your LIFE.  Juvenile, maybe a short house arrest if I make a mistake, and then state.  And you’d NEVER get out.  I hope you realize that!” he cackled, growing happier in the knowledge that, if he didn’t happen to be a tiny doll-sized person that could very easily be killed at any moment by his niece’s fingers, he possessed the legal skills to get revenge.  Fantasy revenge, at this point, was good enough for Kevin.

                “That right?” chuckled Alison, unable to hold back her amused disbelief.  “Do you know how crazy you sound, Kevin?”

                “Alison…” growled Kevin.  “We might all hate each other, but you’re seriously FORGETTING something: we’re FAMILY, and families don’t…”

                “Yeah, I guess you’re right…” mused Alison, widening her eyes, faking deep comprehension.  “Families don’t do things to each other.  Families don’t steal from one another when they need it most…” she hissed, lowering her hand back toward the bed and releasing her fingers, allowing Kevin to flop back onto the sheet, near her ankle again.  “REAL families don’t try and FUCK each other over like that!” she continued, relishing each word as her blood began to boil again.  She flinched to use such a strong curse word, as she normally was such a calm person, but as soon as she said it, she felt empowered again.  She smiled a toothy grin down at her uncle, uncurling her fingers again and allowing them to hang just over Kevin’s nervous head.  “Hey, by the way… didn’t my mom tell you to try and get to know me better?” she asked cheerfully, clearly sarcastically, just as much as Anna’s original comment had been.

                Kevin grunted, nodding slowly, diffused for the moment after hearing his colossal niece’s last words.  His gaze shifted to his right as Alison’s bare foot slid carefully along the bedspread.  Raising her big toe, Alison poked her uncle in the knees and nearly knocked him over again as he backed up to make room for the hulking ped, which was brought down softly onto the sheet again.  Alison began lifting her toes up and down, as if conducting a symphony, and the motion of the enormous, meaty piggies mesmerized Kevin a bit with shock.

                “So… get to know me, KEVIN,” chuckled Alison, with extra oomph on her uncle’s name, just to remind him that she no longer considered them on separate playing fields.

                “What do you want from me?” asked Kevin dryly, still with a slight sneer.

                “Well, no offense…” said Alison, rolling her eyes at length and letting her head rest against her left shoulder.  “…but Ashley did kind of a lousy job on this thing…” continued the gargantuan teen, lifting the ball of her foot off the bed slightly before flattening it again, clearly indicating at her foot.  “I remember what you said: take ME, Alison, take ME…” she whined in a high pitched voice, making fun of Kevin’s earlier attempt the previous night to accept Ashley’s upcoming sock-locked punishment in her guise.  “Welllll…” she grinned with great finality, her eyes widening and lighting up like it was Christmas morning.  “I think I’ll take you up on that offer now.  Go on: give it a try.  See if you can do better than your precious daughter,” ordered Alison with a sneer, parting her big and second toes, clearing making enough space for Kevin’s head and shoulders.

                Kevin backed up, pointing a quivering arm at her toes.  “W-What are you s-saying?” he mumbled, his confidence drained once again in the heat of the moment.  Alison snapped her fingers, then pointed her finger directly into the crevice between her big and second toes as if instructing a dog in its manners.  “I… I w-won’t be DEGRADED like this!”

                “Calm down, Kevin.  Hasn’t anyone ever told you how good it is to try out new things?” she said simply with a light air of sternness, before reaching the same extended pointer finger above Kevin’s head, pressing it onto the back of his hair.  Before he knew what was happening, Alison was breaking him down to his knees and dragging him forward by the back of his head.  As his head entered the toe crevice, Alison allowed her digits to do the rest, gripping him weakly by the neck.  Then, smoothly, Alison pressed her finger onto Kevin’s ass, jamming him as tightly as she could get him against the skin deepest in between her second and big toes.  With his head in place, Alison reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the TV remote for the machine that was located directly across the room, adjacent to the bed.  She clicked it on, and began flipping through the channels as she felt Kevin’s tiny hands struggling against her writhing toes, which had begun working his face back and forth against the smooth flesh located in the toe cleavage.

                Finally, she stopped.  “Oh!  Bachelorette!  It’s just a rerun, but you know…” she said with a smile, not even looking down at Kevin’s body.  “You like Bachelorette, Kevin?”

                All she heard was a pathetic whimper from the Kevin, his mouth was so firmly pressed against Alison’s thick, repulsive foot skin he couldn’t speak without coughing heavily as the waves of wet, pestilential stink flowed into his nostrils and lips, let alone speak at all.  She nodded.

                “I think I’ll take that as a yes…” chuckled Alison, turning the volume way up on the TV so Kevin could hear, allowing herself to get lost in the episode’s drama.  Slowly, she lifted her socked foot and brought her toes down on top of Kevin’s back, and lightly began stroking at him through the fabric with her big toe.  She felt him struggle at first against the extra weight, but quickly got him subdued again by tapping his butt with her socked pinky toe.  She almost started to forget about him after a while, although she would occasionally remind him that she hadn’t by squeezing her toes more heavily together against his now-sweating face and cheeks, forcing him to inhale breath after breath of the nauseating aroma and feel her slightly damp skin against his lips, the smelly, dingy sock as well just above his head and infiltrating his space.  He opened his mouth and roared silently in protest and utter, unknowable rage against his defiant niece, his cries lost completely amidst the thick, effective muffler of Alison’s foot flesh.

End Notes:

Next chapter, we see what our good friend Anna is up to

Chapter 18: A Little Leverage by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Thanks for sticking with it!  We're nearing our conclusion here.

Anna, having traded couples with her daughter, gripped the sock containing her niece and her niece’s unfortunate boyfriend, who had foolishly chosen the night before, of all nights, to visit his significant other.  She stalked calmly down the hallway and re-entered her in-law’s bedroom, depositing the sock hard onto the bed with a good enough slap that it sent Ashley and Tony rolling against the roof of the woolen fibers before slamming back down into the fuzz again, beginning to feel very seriously that they would never be able to escape, let alone forget, the treacherous, humid, balmy stench of Alison’s sole that had completely consumed them the night before.  At the very least, they reminded themselves, they weren’t bunking in the sock with the diabolical 16-year-old’s foot any longer, simply the lingering stench.  Like a messy roommate that seemed constantly there, even when absent.

                Tony helped his girlfriend to her feet, and they began crawling out toward the mouth of the sock, pushing away falling, heavy folds of sock fabric as they went like jungle explorers hacking through the reeds.  Reaching the ribbed opening of the well-worn fabric sock lips, Tony pushed upward, finding himself on the bed of his girlfriend’s parents.  Ashley followed quickly behind, holding tightly to Tony’s arm.

                They weren’t given much of a reprieve, though, before both were tossed into the air and slammed back onto the bouncy surface of the mattress as Anna planted her ass back on the bed with a purposefully hard smack.  Ashley tumbled over onto her stomach.  As she began pushing herself up, though, she found her aunt’s fingers pinching around her right ankle and lifting her up.  She writhed and screamed, becoming entirely sick of having people just pick her up without her permission, as if her opinion didn’t matter, as if she was a silent, inanimate doll to her aunt and cousin.  Groaning mentally, she realized that she had just answered her own predicament.  Anna pulled her niece up into view in front of her face, sighing as if looking at a poor, deformed animal.

                “Ashley, even though you’ve always been such a little bitch to my daughter…” began Anna, but she was rudely cut off by her niece.

                “Aunt Anna, PLEASE, I HAVEN’T!  We’ve had our differences, but…”

                “…a LITTLE BITCH to my daughter…” continued Anna uncaringly, mostly ignoring the outburst as she blew a puff of warm air out onto Ashley, the force of which caused her to swing back, dangled by her leg still.  “…I know you’re young, and you’re still very immature.  You, unlike your parents, have an excuse…”

                At this, Ashley breathed a sigh of hesitant relief, even though she was beginning to get dizzy from being dangled upside down, continually having her aunt’s warm breath push her backward.  Was she about to receive a pardon from her aunt?

                “Oh, t-thank you…” gasped Ashley, tearing up a little with the relief, feeling like an emotional weight was being heaved off of her shoulders.  “T-Thank you so m-much…”

                “But, like I said…” continued Anna, feigning remorse at these next words.  “…your parents are the ones who are mostly to blame.  And, for the life of me, I just couldn’t figure out what it took to get them to change their minds.  Their weakness.  And now, I think I’ve figured it out…”

                “Huh?” gasped Ashley, the pieces of the little puzzle coming together.

                “It’s you, honey.  So, all I’m saying is, I want you to know that what I’m about to do has… almost… nothing to do with you.”

                “W-What?” sobbed Ashley, the weight returning to her shoulders.

                “It’s not a very big deal, honey.  I’m sure you’re starting to become an old hat at this, anyway, right?” winked Anna, lowering her niece closer to the edge of the bed, where Ashley was finally able to make out what Anna had in her other hand: a pair of Helen’s black leather heels from the closet.  As Ashley raised an eyebrow, Anna began lowering her hand toward it, and suddenly Ashley understood.

                “NO!  Oh, please God, NO!” screamed Ashley as her aunt’s fingers released from her ankles, and the tiny teen found herself sliding down the tanned, leathery interior of her mother’s shoe.  She stopped near the edge of the shoe, which happened to be open-toed, and with a gut-wrenching turn almost slid out the end, but managed to stop herself, gripping the edges.  Breathing heavily as gravity seemed to shift in the shoe, she stared at the upward incline that she had just skated down, and her heart stopped in her chest.

                Anna’s bare foot was tapping lightly at the opening to the shoe, her toes curling effectively against the lip of the leather and pinching at it.  Then, pointing her massive, meaty big toe, she slid it into the shoe and began coasting down the slide, toward her niece.  Ashley braced herself, gasping silently, wondering whether she would be able to stay inside the precariously open-toed heel upon the impact from her aunt’s barreling foot.  There was also the added stomach-turning factor of the actual fact that her own aunt was about to smash her down into a shoe.  Her second experience in two days with the hellishly unbelievable scenario…

                As the peachy, muscular foot crept closer and closer to her helpless, shaking body, Ashley realized that Anna was lowering the heel closer to the carpeted floor; suddenly, the hole in the end of the heel was a blessing.  Letting go of the leather straps that helped to encase the wearer’s foot, Ashley pulled herself into a straight position and tried to snake out the hole.  She got halfway out before her aunt’s toes struck themselves against her, curled inward to give her a full frontal ramming.  Then, lifting upward, they splayed out, allowing Ashley to briefly catch a whiff of her aunt’s unwashed, dirt-powdered peds under her toes.  Ashley began to cough, frozen in place, and as a result found herself not sliding out of the heel, but gripped in the slightly sweaty toes and being dragged back inside the shoe prison.  She screeched weakly, grasping at the sides, and even gathering up the courage to try and push off against her aunt’s disgusting, soft digits, but it was to no avail. 

                Arching her foot, Anna dexterously dragged her little niece’s body back up the incline of the high heel, then began to lower the ball of her foot down onto her.  Ashley grunted as the wind was knocked from her, the heavy, rotund weight of her aunt’s foot ball coming comfortably to rest on her lower body and legs.  She attempted to wiggle her feet, but found the weight so much that she couldn’t even feel her legs any longer.  This in of itself made Ashley scream for an instant, the thought of her legs having been mashed into a bloody pulp briefly crossing her mind, but she knew this was simply a panicked moment.  Then, with this in place, Anna nestled her toes into the open section at the tip of the shoe, jamming Ashley’s head and neck out the opening.  Finally adjusted, Anna laid her toes down on top of her niece, allowing her little head to poke hopefully out of the hole, although it still allowed her to bend her second toe and scrunch it playfully against Ashley’s gagging face.

                As Ashley began to hack and wheeze amidst the powerful scent of her aunt’s foam-flip-flop-pounded toes, Anna calmly reached up toward her heel and reached the tiny strap around her ankle, fastening the buckle and locking her foot and diminutive niece firmly into the shoe, before doing the same to her other foot as she slid it into the heel.  She didn’t even wait for a response or protest from Ashley, then, as she pressed off from the bed and stood up, keeping just enough weight off of her right foot to prevent the death of her niece.

                Instantly, the crushing power of Anna’s ball came to rest almost fully on Ashley’s body, and she writhed, instinctively gripping her aunt’s second toe and squeezing it to help take her mind off the pain.  Anna, feeling this, giggled and bent down for a closer look, brushing her auburn locks out of the way and smiling into the watering eyes of her tiny captive.

                “Feeling at home yet, honey?” she cooed, raising her second toe and bringing it down rather purposefully on top of her niece’s face.  Ashley, already sobbing heavily from the pain and quivering, began to choke, attempting to move her head side to side to escape the awful, putrefied odor coming from her aunt’s doughy toe, but the digit was gripping her so hard she couldn’t.  Despite the fact that she had her lips firmly locked, she could still feel the grooved, exudation-brushed skin of her 38-year-old aunt against her mouth, and it made her absolutely ill.

                “Now, I don’t know about YOU two…” whispered Anna, standing back up and reaching for the cowering, wordless Tony.  “…but I’m STARVING…”  She picked Tony up in a tight grip and brought him closer to her stomach, pressing him against the fabric of her skirt.  A loud grumbling began emanating from far within, sending a shiver down Tony’s spine.  Her stomach roaring for appeasement like a wild animal locked in a cage.  Anna nodded down knowingly at him, smiling, as he began to convulse.  “Don’t worry, sugar.  I’m sure your girlfriend’s parents have got plenty of good things to eat.  And if they don’t…” she mused, shrugging and bringing Tony up closer to her face.  “…then we’ll just have to find some alternatives…”  At this, Anna opened her mouth wide, allowing a few glistening strands of saliva to dance in the light of the room as they hung between her two rows of teeth, her tongue lapping against her stone-like molars, her uvula dripping slimily in the far back against the entrance to her throat.  She allowed Tony to dangle in front of her wet lips for a few moments, sweating up a storm, before lowering him back down to chest level and cupping him uncomfortably into her palm.  “That’s only Plan B, though, so relax,” she smiled, exiting the bedroom and heading for the stairs.

               

                Forty minutes later, the kitchen counters were lined with empty boxes and jugs of juice and milk.  Tan powder littered the tops.  The stove had a couple different pans, all dirtied and covered with dry, overcooked batter.  At the end of the counter sat two plates, each stacked with pancakes that Anna had cooked up for herself and her daughter’s breakfast.  All the while, she wore her sister-in-law’s high open-toed heels, giving her niece a wild, painful, and damp ride underneath her toes as she clacked around the kitchen, readying things.  Tony had been carefully deposited in her breast pocket for safe keeping until she was done.  Anna had purposefully made a rather expansive mess of the kitchen utensils and batter ingredients, knowing Helen would have a cow and a half upon viewing it, but be forced to bottle it up.  More enjoyable for Anna than hearing the pathetic, useless pleas of her bitchy sister-in-law was the thought that she was forced to keep it all boxed up for the sake of keeping her health intact, and Anna had a feeling this was much more mentally taxing than just screaming.

                “ALISON!  BREAKFAST!” called Anna, cupping her hand around her mouth and turning toward the hallway.  To make room, Anna quickly brushed all the garbage from the previous evening’s drive-thru meal extravaganza into a bag and tossed it in the garbage.  She then took both glass plates of fat pancakes and clacked them onto the kitchen table, followed by two glasses of milk, and the plastic syrup bottle.  Placing her hands on her hips to admire her handiwork, Anna felt an odd tingling around her pocket as Tony writhed, trying to stand up and pull himself up for a peek outside the pocket.  As he struggled, he inadvertently began squirming his runty limbs against the fabric of the pocket that happened to lie directly over Anna’s bra-encased nipple.  As she waited a few mores seconds, soaking in the feeling and allowing Tony to accidentally tickle her breast, she felt her nipple slowly becoming firmer, growing fuller.  Sighing and smiling, she placed a hand over the pocket, pressing Tony down with slightly more force, allowing to her feel his increased thrashings even better, until her nipple was fully hardened and quivering underneath her bra.  Finally, reaching into her pocket, she drew out Tony and pinned his arms to his sides, her eyes widened at him.

                “Careful there, honey; I’m technically old enough to be your mother,” she stated simply, lowering him toward the generous spread on the table and letting him go gently, leaving him to stew disgustedly in the image of what he had just done without meaning to.

                “Hi, mom,” said Alison, coming into view of the kitchen.  “Smells good!”  Alison had both hands upturned toward the ceiling, her fingers outstretched.  In each hand sat her cowering aunt and uncle, rolled up in the fetal position like terrified rats.  With a smile, she gazed upon the kitchen table and leaned over to take a seat, tipping her hands near the tabletop and allowing her passengers to disembark painfully onto their heads, laid next to her fork and knife.  Kevin gripped the fork to stand up, but found it lifting up and pushing him back over as Alison lifted it with two of her fingers, skewering a corner of fluffy pancake with the implement.  Waggling a finger at her uncle, Alison plopped a carved square of pancake corner onto her tongue and began mashing it into a colorless pulp between her teeth.  “Uh-uh-UH!  None for you, Kevin,” she said with authority, showing off the messy, syrupy gunk on top of her tongue, and instantly digging down for another bite as she swallowed hard on the chewed ball of cake.

                Tony rushed roughly to Kevin and Helen, but was quickly brushed aside as Helen moved for the edge of the table to yell over at Anna, who was back at the counter washing her hands at the sink.

                “ANNA!”

                Anna finished rinsing and scrubbing her fingers, splattered the excess droplets into the sink base, and toweled off before leisurely turning  and stepping toward her sister-in-law, taking loud, clacking steps against the ground that echoed in the eardrums of the nervously shaking Helen.  “Something I can do for you, sis?” asked Anna coyly, a smirk on her lips as she placed a hand on the table, leaning against it.  Helen moved cautiously away from the planted hand, flinching to imagine the possibility of being grabbed up in and being re-inserted between Anna’s supple, sweating breasts, but kept her eyes locked upward into the gaping, dinner-plate sized irises of her tormentor.

                “W-Where is my d-daughter?” she squeaked, half-not wanting to know the answer.  She eyed Anna’s pocket far above, wondering if Ashley was residing inside of it, terrified for her life.  “P-Please give her back to me!”

                “With pleasure…” chuckled Anna, taking a seat and propping her right foot up on her other knee.  As her heel-clad foot came into view, Helen almost fainted against her rigid husband to see her teenage daughter’s weary head poking from between the toes of Anna’s massive right foot, which happened to be resting right on top of the tiny body as if she was an ice pack.  As Helen tried to fan herself, gasping inordinately as she leaned against the steadily-fuming Kevin, Anna unstrapped the buckle and let the heel dangle against the top of her foot.  She bent her toes back and forth, tipping the shoe and allowing Ashley, who was too pained and tired to move on her own, to slide back toward the walled heel of the shoe.  With her passenger’s position having been shifted, Anna quickly snapped the shoe back up with her toes, slapping her sole into the cushioned interior, and of course slamming Ashley’s body into a very tight squeeze under her bare heel.  Ashley, face down, took a crashing blow to the face against the tearing leather instep, the back of her head pressed down hard by her aunt’s thick, soft heel as it caved in partially around her body’s insignificant size.

                “ANNA!” screamed Helen, falling to her knees, biting her clenched fist and dry sobbing.  “P-P-Please… s-she can’t t-take much more of t-this…”

                “Good point, sis,” said Anna as if in passing remark, releasing her toes’ grip on the shoe and allowing Ashley to flop painfully back against the back of the high heel again, freed for only a moment before she was grabbed up again by two of her aunt’s long fingers, dangled by her arms.  Anna lifted the tiny girl out, holding her above the table by her tiny hands and smirking downward at them before lowering her closer to them.  However, instead of laying her down by Helen, whose arms were outstretched pleadingly for her daughter, Anna’s hand froze in place, still out of reaching range for any of the Lilliputian people.  From here, Anna shifted her grip, holding her little niece roughly around the waist, pressing her fingertips into her teeny tight butt cheeks for extra support.  Then, using her other hand, Anna took hold of the end of Ashley’s right leg, allowing it to fully extend in her grip.  Ashley, with a pained sigh, flopped over, allowing the strength of her cruel aunt’s fingers to grip her and keep her hoisted in place, still out of reach of her mother.

                “She… She c-can’t t-take…” started Helen again, retracting her quivering hand.

                “Oh?  She can’t take anymore, huh?” repeated Anna devilishly, pinching her fingers more tightly around Ashley’s limbs.  “I think she can.”  Slowly, Anna began hyperextending Ashley’s leg, which the tiny girl immediately reacted to by yelling out and shaking, but the probing, firm fingers had far too powerful a chokehold on her leg, and there was no getting out of it.  Helen fell back to her knees, clasping her hands and sobbing.

                “LEAVE HER ALONE!” screamed Helen, throwing her hands in the air.  “PLEASE!  TAKE ME INSTEAD! “

                “Oh, don’t worry, honey, I’ll make sure I get to you if I have to.  All I really need now, though, is Kev here to do his fatherly duty.”

                “What are you SAYING…” hissed the ashen-faced Kevin, wiping his sweating brow and trying not to crack.

                “You know what I’m saying.  You think she’s had enough?” smiled Anna, bending Ashley’s shin so far upward it looked like it was on the verge of breaking.  Ashley screamed bloody murder, thrashing her hands and trying to push her aunt’s heavy fingertips off of her body and butt, but was of course unable to do anything.  Tony began to jump up and down underneath Anna’s hand, actually brushing his fingers against the slightly dangling hem of Ashley’s shirt, but he soon found his face clobbered by Alison’s swooping hand flesh, her fingers squeezing around him so quickly he was almost sure she had strained his ankles.  She brought him closer to her, pressing his body against her skirt right over her abs, muffling his cries against the fabric, giggling as she did.  Looking down at him, she began to stroke his hair almost lovingly, despite how uncomfortably she had him pinned to her comparatively expansive stomach.

                “Anna… Anna, just calm down for one fucking second, all right?” mumbled Kevin hastily, but loudly enough for his titanic sister-in-law to hear.  “Look: I can get you back your money from my account.  Dammit, I’ll give you EXTRA from it, but I’ve TOLD you: there’s no… damned… way to get the other accounts opened!  Now… just LOOK at your NIECE!” he roared now, his anger growing not-so-subtly in his voice.  “She’s had ENOUGH!”

                For a moment, there was quiet, save for Ashley’s now-subdued sobs as her aunt’s fingers kept her leg firmly extended beyond the healthy distance.  “She’s had enough, huh?  That’s all?” stated Anna simply, emotionless.  “Well, you know who else has had enough?  Me.”

                With this, Anna swooped her thumb down, scooped up Ashley’s other foot into her grip, and  pinned them together.  Quickly, then, she pinched Ashley’s thrashing arms together and stretched them out.  With Ashley spread out fully along her hand, her fingers all in treacherously precarious positions, Anna stroked upward with a confident flick along each of her monumental digits, breaking all of Ashley’s legs and arms in one little motion.

                Silence.               

Chapter 19: Tinkering with Tony by Jacksmith

Anna laid Ashley’s quivering body on the table, whereupon her mother instantly ran to her and starting sobbing over her, smoothing her hair and trying to get her to hold still.  Ashley herself was crying softly, but still far too shocked to react much further. 

Alison’s jaw dropped, but she didn’t say anything, continuing to hold Tony against her shirt and stroke his hair gently, waiting for some sort of instruction from her mother. 

Anna, then, crouched by the table, resting her chin right on the edge and staring down Kevin, who took a few steps forward, unblinking, his face red.  Then, stopping right in front of the massive face of his sister-in-law, his hands shaking as he ran his fingers through his hair, he bit his lip and whispered in the calmest voice anyone had yet heard from him: “Take me upstairs.  We’ll get it.”

                “All of it?” smiled Anna.

                “All of it,” he answered with an equally calm, grave tone.  “Now.”

                Anna nodded slowly, standing back up.  She could hear it in his voice: he meant it.  Reaching her hand out, Anna grabbed Kevin up into her fist with a little more gentleness, actually keeping him upright, his arms pinned to his sides, as she lifted him up in the air.  She took him to eye level, studying his expression just to ensure it.  She nodded again silently, and reached back toward the table, plucking up Helen and balling her into a confining palm, closing her soft fingers around her body to keep her in place.

                “NO!  Anna… p-please…” sobbed Helen, barely able to speak.  “Let me s-stay with her… she n-needs me…”

                Anna shook her head as she took Helen to eye level again as well.  “Sorry, sis.  But I need you to keep your husband honest.  Don’t worry.  If Kev here actually sticks to his word, we’ll be out of your hair sooner than you think, and then you can go buy a toy wheelchair for your daughter,” she giggled, turning and heading for the bedroom.  “Alison, honey?” she asked, turning around and getting her daughter’s attention.  “Just sit tight for a few minutes.”

                “Sure, mom,” nodded Alison, still reeling slightly from the spectacle she had just seen; nevertheless, though, she still trusted her mother, and didn’t allow a single reservation to rise up.  As Anna ascended to the top floor, fully intending to not return again until everything was set right, Alison looked down at Tony, pressed against her stomach, and slid her finger gently down his back, rubbing intrusively against his butt through his jeans.  It occurred to her at this moment that, very soon, the money would be returned to her mother’s account, giving them no further reason to associate with Kevin, Helen, Ashley, and Tony.  Alison had no idea what her mother intended to do once she had her money, as the unspeakable crimes the both of them had committed against the tiny family would make it difficult to get away with much of anything once they were returned to normal size.  If they were even able to return to normal size.  Alison swallowed hard, resolving not to think about this sizeable dilemma until it was necessary.

                She looked back down at Tony, and finally released the gentle pushing pressure, allowing him to roll helplessly back into the center of her palm.  She quickly reached her other fingers down to his face, brushing his hair out of his eyes and stroking his cheeks.  He tried to push the enormous digits, looking toward the table edge to attempt to get a good view of his recently crippled girlfriend.

                What Alison WAS willing to consider at this moment, though, was that she wouldn’t have much time left with Tony.  Whatever her mother was planning, it was pretty plain she would never see any of these people again.

                Tony was cute.  Very cute.  Alison guessed that, with how shy she was, snagging a boyfriend would prove difficult for her.  But right now, she had one of the hottest guys she’d ever laid eyes on laying helplessly in the palm of her hand, with no viable source of authority standing around.  For the moment, he was hers.

                Hers.

                To do whatever she wanted with him.

                The goosebumps returned along Alison’s skin.  Did she have the nerve?  She thought hard for a moment, continuing to pet Tony’s little face with her soft fingertips.

                Swallowing the excess saliva in her throat (as well as her sense of pride in her oxymoronically flawless humanity), Alison’s eyes widened.  Her pink tongue pushed out of her lips and slicked along her plush lips a few times.  She did have the nerve.

                Removing her fingers from Tony’s body, Alison calmly slipped her pointer finger under his shirt, placing it along his upper body and rubbing.  Tony stopped struggling for a moment, surprised, before grasping his tiny hands fruitlessly around her muscular finger.

                “A… um… A-Alison?” he sputtered, still distraught over his girlfriend’s wounding.  “W-What are you d-doing?”

                “Just feeling you, Tony.”

                “W-What?  F…”

                “Yeah.  That’s right.  You’ve never been felt by a girl before?” she asked, snorting in a quick burst of laughter.  “This all… NEW to you?” she continued with a huge, sarcastic grin.

                Tony looked taken aback at her new sense of boldness toward him, continuing to struggle against her finger, but she jammed her pointer finger all the way up his shirt and out the neckhole, pushing his head further back uncomfortably.

                “Stop fighting me.  Take your little hands off my finger,” she ordered calmly.  Raising an eyebrow of slight protest, Tony removed his hands, and his head was allowed to roll back into its normal position.  “There he goes…” she cooed playfully.  Finally, after rubbing feverishly at Tony’s tough abs and pecs, Alison curled her finger around the fabric of the shirt, bunching it up roughly before giving a slight tug, tearing it against Tony’s back and ripping it from his body.  He winced at the slight sting as the fabric popped against his back, then shivered to feel the cool touch of Alison’s fingers against his bare skin.  He tried to lean forward, but Alison pressed a thumb against his chest, pinning him back down.

                “No.  Hold still.”

                “WHY?” bellowed Tony as loudly as he could, so bitter after what had happened to Ashley that he had begun to lose concern for his own personal wellbeing.  “So you can break my legs?”

                “No…” frowned Alison, moving her thumb down to his legs and pressing painfully onto his knees.  “Are you trying to make a request?”

                “I don’t give a shit what you do to me…” snarled Tony with newfound confidence.  “I really don’t.  Go ahead.  Snap them like twigs.  Your mom’s going to anyway.  I know.  And so do you.  You really think she’s just going to let all of us GO?”

                “My mom is…”

                “Your MOM is a FUCKING PSYCHO.  Yeah, I know you love her.  Get over yourself, Alison.  You know it just as much as we do.  If she wants that money, she’s not going to leave any loose ends.”

                “Hey…” protested Alison, mentally agreeing with her pocket-sized captive.

                “So go ahead.  BREAK… MY… FUCKING…LEGS!” he screamed at her, out of breath.

                Alison was over the initial shock, and was fuming at this point.  Her thumb came back up from Tony’s knees, and back to the waistband of his pants.  Her mom had a plan.  She knew it.  She always did, just like she did for all of this.  And she would make it right.

                He couldn’t say those things about her.  He couldn’t.

                “Screw you, you… you…” mumbled Alison, wrapping her fingers tightly around his body.

                “What?  What are you going to call me?  Go ahead: give me your best shot,” taunted Tony weakly as Alison’s stuffy fist began constricting his air.

                “You… you…” fumed Alison, before her entire expression softened into a gentle smile.  “…hunky.”

                “Huh?” wheezed Tony as Alison’s fingers released his body, and her thumb dove down into his pants.  “HEY!”

                “You want to play games?  You think this is FUN for me?  You think you have to explain this to me, like I’m some… little girl?”

                At this, Tony laughed aloud.  “You… are definitely… not a little girl.”

                Alison leaned in close, smirking.  “I’ll show you how much I’m not,” she whispered before tearing his jeans right off his body as if they were made of newspaper.  Tony yelped painfully for a moment at the stinging sensation, before finding himself in only his skivvies in his girlfriend’s cousin’s open hand.  He didn’t get to ponder this development long, though, before Alison was slipping her pointer finger down the back of his underwear, jamming it hard against his butt cheeks.  He grasped tightly at her finger, trying desperately to force it out, until he realized this was just a diversion as Alison jammed her thumb down the front of his pants, pushing his comparatively shrimpy dick hard against his leg.  Tony began wriggling madly as Alison carelessly slipped his underwear down his legs and off his feet, leaving him cold and naked in her hand at last.

                Releasing his abused member from her thumb’s hold, Alison lowered her pointer finger down toward his crotch, gently propping his dick up for a closer look.  She nodded, clicking her tongue in her mouth as Tony continued shivering, keeping his eyes shut tightly.  It was like a horrible, twisted nightmare out of some pathetic after school program. 

Satisfied with her work, Alison began stroking hard onto Tony’s crotch, forcing him back down again her palm as she worked into him relentless with the smooth flesh of her fingertip.

                “C’mon, Tony,” she giggled girlishly.  “You can lie to me.  But your dinky dickie can’t.  C’mon…”

                “Alison…” he moaned dejectedly, gripping roughly at her finger, wrapping his forearms around the soft upper half of her pointer finger, laying his head against it for support.

                “TONY,” she repeated in a mockingly whiny voice, laughing at him.  “You can tell me.  It’s okay.  Your girlfriend is… napping right now,” she said with a smirk, eyeing Ashley, who had gone unconscious as a defense mechanism against the extreme pain.  “What do you think of when you look at me?”

                “What do I THINK of?” growled Tony waveringly, the beginning feelings of tingling pleasure flowing through him.  There were a lot of very choice things he thought of, but he was pretty sure all of them would end with him squashed under Alison’s damp sock if he shared them with her.

                “I look a lot like Ashley.  Even YOU should be able to tell that,” suggested Alison truthfully, raising her palm higher as she continued stroking Tony’s member, pressing him down harder against her fingers and causing him to groan.  “You’re really going to tell me that you don’t… feel a little something when you look at me?”

                “NO!” roared Tony as his dick finally sprung to life against his will.  “She’s my GIRLFRIEND!  I LOVE her!”

                Alison sputtered, attempting unsuccessfully to cover up her condescending chuckle.  “Oh please.  Tony, you’re eighteen.  What the hell would you know about love?”

                “Jesus Christ… what are you, SIXTEEN?” screeched Tony desperately, his body beginning to convulse as he neared climax, Alison’s soft flesh helping to relieve a lot of the pain he’d been through in the last twelve hours.  “This is wrong

                “Don’t worry, Tony.  Just pretend that my finger is Ashley’s… little pussy…” giggled Alison, bringing Tony closer to her face, breathing heavily onto him.  “Besides…” she sighed deeply, lowering her dripping tongue out of her lips.  “…I’m not so bad.” 

Alison buried Tony’s face in her tongue, coating him in hot, syrupy sputum, then slicked it down his entire naked body, sending thick dribbles of foamy drool trickling down his body and down to her hand.  Landing finally on his helpless member, Alison hammered down hard, twisting and wriggling her warm organ over his dick, forcing him to painfully climax amidst a rain of her broiling, sticky saliva.  “You’ll warm up to me,” she smiled as Tony started crying again, wiping the shameful layers of goop out of his eyes.

 

                “Yes, that’s correct.  Wait… no, no, let me repeat that,” said Kevin nervously, finishing the final of ten different calls to his various banks as he stood atop his opened cell phone, dialed courtesy of Anna.  “Nine… five… four… THREE… two… yes, yes, that’s it,” he said, sounding far too happy to fit his normal disposition.  Anna smirked at him, crossing her arms as she stood over his bed, on which he, his phone, and his cowering wife were perched submissively; she could tell he was determined to make this work at this point, no matter how hard it was.  “Yes, yes.  Please.  Transferring the money now?  Great, great.  Excellent.  Thank you for your help, and I’m sorry for the trouble,” said Kevin, sounding slightly embarrassed.  “Well, it was a pleasure… doing business with you too… now, if you’ll excuse me, I have an important meeting to get to,” he said, crouching and slamming his fist on the exit button to end the call.  He turned to face his wife, who was pale as a ghost, her eyes almost glazed over.  Taking her shoulders and rubbing them comfortingly, Kevin looked up to Anna, the fire slowly returning to his eyes.

                “It’s funny, Kev, but… you know… that sure didn’t LOOK impossible,” said Anna, sounding overly smarmy.  “Isn’t it nice how things work out when you just deal with me before I have to resort to other methods?”

                “Look, Anna… you sick, fucking WHORE…” hissed Kevin.  “I got you… your goddamned MONEY… so why don’t you get on the phone, now, and get my daughter some help?”

                Anna raised an eyebrow, looking upon him disdainfully.  “Tell you what, Kev.  We’ll compromise.”

                “We had a fucking DEAL…”

                “A deal?” laughed Anna.  “I don’t remember making any “deal” with you, little mister; this is just me being nice.  See, now that you’ve given back everything you’ve stolen, and said SO MUCH in that oh-so-threatening little lawyer voice of yours what you can do to both of us once you grow into a real boy again, well…”

                Kevin’s throat went dry as everything started coming into perspective.  His face turned just as ashen as his wife’s.  His eyes widened.  His back began to sweat profusely.  “Anna…” he croaked weakly.  “Y-You can’t mean you’re g-going to…”

                “Kill you?” asked Anna nonchalantly, her voice unwavering.  “No, Kev.  Luckily for you, I’m a far better person than you.  No, I’ve got an idea that I think will be good for both of us.”

                “WHAT?”
                “Look:  I’m not sure what the hell happened to you to make you this small.  I don’t really care.  What I DO know, though, is that you don’t seem to be changing around either way.  So… I’m thinking… we stick together, I make sure you don’t stick that rat nose out of the box, and I don’t have to do anything… nasty to you,” she said with a smile.

                “Anna…” breathed Helen, her color returning, stepping forward.  Helen’s survival instinct was in full force right now.  She certainly didn’t want to become her sister-in-law’s pet, but it was far better than what she had been expecting to happen for the past forty-five minutes as Kevin made his bank calls.  At the moment, all she wanted was life for herself, her husband, and her daughter.

                “NO!  FUCK YOU!” screamed Kevin, unleashed at last as he dashed forward to the edge of the bed, close enough that he could have jumped out and grabbed ahold of Anna’s billowing skirt.  “We’re not your damned GERBILS, Anna!  We’re human beings.  Human… fucking… BEINGS!”

                “Relax, Kev.  I’ll get you your own cage if you want.  Think about it…” said Anna joyously as if appearing in an infomercial.  “Fresh wood chips.  Clean water bottle.  Fun little wheel.  Heck, I’ll even clean out your cute little droppings every few days or so…” Anna couldn’t help but revel in this moment.

                Kevin was so enraged, his fully-flushed face looked like it was about to pop a blood vessel.  He pointed an accusing finger out at Anna, his face contorted into an ugly sneer, his teeth clenched together so hard his jaw was shaking.

                “Try to put on a smile, Kev.  What would the visitors think of you with a face like that?” laughed Anna, unable to help throwing in a final comment.

                “You can’t DO this!” roared Kevin, going hoarse.  “If this is what you’re doing, then… JUST FUCKING KILL US RIGHT NOW!”

                “SHUT… UP!” screeched Helen louder than she ever had in her life, shocking Kevin and even the towering Anna with her volume.  She ran forward, tackling Kevin to the ground and staring down into his face.  “You’ve ALWAYS been like this!  You… you’re such a fucking MORON that you’d rather DIE than give your goddamned pride a rest!”

                “We’re human beings, Helen.  Have you been listening to this bitch?” he growled, pointing toward Anna’s wide bare leg that filled both of their fields of vision.

                “I am, Kevin.  I am,” said Helen with incredible calmness.  “And I don’t like it.  You know that.  She knows that.  But I’m not about to DIE because you’re such an idiot.  You want to do this?  You do it ALONE!”

                “Is THAT how you feel about it?” called back Kevin, throwing his wife roughly off of him.  “After all these years, the truth comes out: you’d rather betray me in my moment of need than…”

                “Oh, just stop,” cried Helen venomously before bursting into uncontrollable tears.  Kevin and Anna remained silent for several minutes as Helen poured her remaining emotions out.  “You don’t deserve to do this…”

                “I think I’ll decide for myself what I…” retorted Kevin with just as much hostility.

                “No, you don’t.  Not after what you did…” she snapped, cutting him off.

                “What the fuck are you talking about, Helen?  You AGREED with me about all this!  You KNEW…”

                “No, I knew what you think I knew.  But trust me…” said Helen, standing up and rushing back toward Kevin, jamming a finger in his face as she stared him down, glaring.  “…I know ALL of it.  Every… little… bit.”

                At this, Kevin went ghost-white, staggering back as if his wife had dealt him a rending blow.  He looked about ready to pass out.  Anna, in order to hear all of this more clearly, crouched down by the side of the bed to listen.  As she watched, she couldn’t help but notice how the couple, impossible though it was, had all but forgotten her presence as they were so entrenched in their passionate arguments.

                “H-H-How…” stuttered Kevin, sounding meeker than he had yet, backing away like a terrified child.  He felt stripped.  “H-How do you k-know?”

                “I’ve got my ways,” growled Helen with a snarl.  “And you want to know WHAT?  I went and stood by your fucking side the entire side, you sick son of a bitch.”  Getting woozy with anger, Helen took a seat, burying her sobbing face in her hands for another moment before sniffling and continuing.  “And ME… I mean, damn… I… I might as well have helped you…”

                “Helen… darling…” smiled Kevin plastically, moving toward her to try and soothe her.  “It’s all right now.  Just… stop… talking…”

                “MAKE me!” screamed Helen, slapping at Kevin’s hip.  “After what you did?  You DESERVE whatever the hell is going to happen to you!”

                “Helen… sweetie…” groaned Kevin, clearly pained by these words.  “I love you… so much, and I only wanted…”

                “Wanted what?  My happiness?  Oh, believe me, Kevin, I’m about as FUCKING HAPPY AS IT GETS!”

                “Helen… stop… now…” he pleaded through gritted teeth, clasping his hands together nervously, looking cautiously over his shoulder at his towering in-law.

                “You just can’t stop.  I mean, look at… LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!” she yelled again, falling down backward, almost fainting with the realization of saying it aloud.  “You had my BROTHER hit by a CAR just to get your rotten fucking hands on his goddamned MONEY!”

                Kevin, his features frozen, turned around and looked at Anna.

                A pair of giant eyes narrowed.  A gargantuan lip curled upward, quivering.

                Anna’s hand rose into view, brandishing her rotund fingers, each of which was just as long as Kevin’s body, rushing forward in an unstoppable wall of soft, perspiring skin to grab him.

End Notes:

Stay tuned for the final chapter of this familial pwn-fest.  :)

Chapter 20: Family Values by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Last chapter!

Kevin didn’t keep eye contact with his sister-in-law for more than an instant before diving to the side with incredible quickness, narrowly missing Anna’s colossal, peachy palm rushing at him like flesh-covered freight train, her fingers clasping together with a soft clap, narrowing missing him.  Anna’s eyes darted to the side, surprised with the speed Kevin could move with when he wanted to.

                The tiny man found the least steep section of bedspread that led to the ground and rolled directly down it like a ski slope, rolling over painfully as he plummeted for the ground.  He recovered remarkably quickly, getting up and making a sprint across the carpet of the bedroom, never looking back.

                Anna didn’t try to turn around and grab him, even though she could have done it at a leisurely pace and still grabbed him before he made it past her heels.  Instead, she pushed off the bed, standing to her feet, and turned to look across the wide expanse of the luxurious master bedroom.  Then, raising a foot, Anna took a step, planting her bare sole down on the carpet with an effective slam, rippling her toes against the soft fibers of the ground.  The force of the pound hit Kevin like an earthquake, shaking him from his feet and sending him sprawling.  He turned just in time to see his enormous sister-in-law stop walking right above him, casting a dark shadow over him.  She placed her hands authoritatively on her hips, looking directly down at him, a look of cold indifference frozen on her countenance.  Kevin started to crab walk a few steps back, but found himself unable to go far after locking into the menacing eyes of his hulking family member.

                Anna’s fists were balled up so tightly her knuckles cracked.  However, as her face tensed up, her fingers released without warning, and her eyes began welling.  Kevin’s breath caught in his chest.  Closing her eyes, then, Anna began to cry, the salty tears rolling hard and fast down the soft slope of her cheeks.  They plummeted for the ground, many of them landing on Kevin, soaking his face.  Anna wiped her cheeks, sniffling, then stared down at Kevin anew, her stinging eyes glistening with tear remnants.

                “W-W-Wh…” gasped Anna, hardly able to contain herself.

                “Anna, please, understand… I… I never w-wanted Tom killed, NEVER.  I… I j-just thought, with the firm and all, w-we could get some kind of…”

                “N-No…” wept Anna, not really listening to Kevin’s excuse.  “Tom…”

                “P-Please, Anna, please… I’ll accept your t-terms…” wheezed Kevin, hardly able to breathe.  “Just d-don’t hurt my family…”

                Anna finished drying her eyes, then looked back down at Kevin.  The sorrow disappeared, and the look of cold stone returned upon her tear-stained face.  Her fists re-balled powerfully.  Her heel lifted casually up from the carpet, her toes bending gently to get leverage against the ground.

                “Why shouldn’t I?” asked Anna calmly.  “You’ve already hurt mine so much.”

                “Anna?  ANNA!” roared Kevin with terror as her foot rose up from the ground.  Kevin watched, sweating it out, as the wall of wrinkled, peachy flesh descended on him purposefully, arching to make room for him as the gargantuan foot planted itself on his body.  Anna began applying pressure, grinding Kevin’s body so hard against her soft sole that he became sick with the pain and the dirt-tinted stench, gagging before Anna pulled him into a better position with her dexterous toes, holding his face right under her thick foot ball.  Then, hearing his soft cries from under her wide foot, Anna first pressed her toes down against the carpet, bending her foot as much as she could, slowly bringing her full weight onto Kevin in the direct center of her ped. 

Closing her eyes, Anna smiled and sighed to hear his pitiful cries coming from underneath her, far below on the carpet, before smashing downward with all her weight.  She hurt a soft, wet pop, and felt the glorious sensation of Kevin’s putrid guts exploding into her musky foot wrinkles.  She grasped the carpet with her toes, grunting with the effort to fully stamp Kevin out of existence, and smeared his remains all over the carpet.  She could hear Helen screaming wildly in the background, but she was far too focused.  Anna looked down at her foot and the surrounding carpet as she painted it red with Kevin’s meager amount of blood from his tiny body, curling her toe and using it to draw more distinct lines.  Then, with a final mashing, Anna mulched the remains of Kevin’s body under her heavy heel, twisting it against the ground sharply, rotating her ankle with so much force that when she lifted her foot, there wasn’t a single distinguishable feature of Kevin’s left.  She could make out his bloodstained clothes in rags, and a few lumpy bits that must have comprised his innards, but mostly all Anna saw was a red mess covering the previously perfect carpet and her vengeful foot.

Anna, now aware of the world around her again, smiled to hear Helen crying and yelling so loudly her voice was cracking.  Calmly wiping the blood off against the carpet like it was a doormat, Anna propped her foot up on her knee to study the underside, observing the gooey remains of Kevin lodged tightly between her toes and in the fleshy ripples of her sole.  Like war paint.  She laughed, running her finger along the rim of her heel, which was stained bright crimson from the particularly gruesome final act of Kevin’s ceremonial crushing, before smashing her foot back down on the carpet just as loudly and effectively as when she had stood on Kevin.

Anna couldn’t remember having ever experienced a more satisfying sensation in her life.  Her skin felt warm.  Her breathing was regulated again.  Taking a deep inhalation, Anna felt refreshed before turning to face Helen’s wildly yelping self, still standing at the edge of the bed, unable to do anything to prevent her husband’s demise.

Anna’s hand descended, scooping Helen up like a rag doll.  The little woman beat as hard as she could in all directions against the firm fingers of her husband’s killer, whimpering at this point as her throat had begun to hurt at the slightest noise.  The titanic mother raised her elfin sister-in-law to her face, twisting her lip and nodding, as if convincing herself of something.

“You…” whispered Anna.  “You little bitch…”

“Oh my God… Oh my God… Oh my God…” repeated Helen like a broken record, hyperventilating and vomiting off to the side of Anna’s hand, her words partially slurred by the oncoming tears.

“You knew… the whole… time…” said Anna, still processing it.  “And you DIDN’T tell me.  I mean… your own BROTHER…”

“It wasn’t my FAULT!  I couldn’t DO anything about it!  I…”

“You could’ve told me.  I would have listened to you, Helen.  I would have.”

“W-W-Would?”

Anna clenched her fingers tightly around Helen’s body, cracking a few ribs with an insignificant crunch and causing the little woman to scream out in pain, flailing her limbs.  Then, releasing them again, Anna allowed Helen a few seconds to screech in agony before pulling her closer to her face.

“WOULD.  That’s right.  You fucking little slut… you’re just like Kevin… you’d do anything to make sure you can keep all your cute little diamond necklaces…”

“That’s not TRUE!” screamed Helen uncontrollably.

                “It is true.  So… sis…” said Anna with a satisfied, wicked grin, displaying her teeth.  “I’m done with you.”

                “For…”

                “Forever…” smiled Anna, opening her lips and bringing Helen closer to them.  Helen gasped, clambering out of Anna’s grip as hard as she could, but she had no power as she was slowly deposited onto Anna’s slimy tongue, between the rows of white teeth.

                “No, PLEASE!” cried out Helen a final time as Anna’s teeth closed, blocking out her sound as her plush lips quickly followed, curling into a smile.  Anna let Helen stir for a few moments.  She swished Helen heavily in a pool of frothy saliva, pressing her against her cheek with her muscular tongue, before jamming her up against the roof of her mouth and sliding her roughly onto the partially opened track of her molars.  For a few more moments, Anna enjoyed the feeling of Helen’s limbs, thick with spit, fighting as hard as she could against the hard, damp tongue, before clamping down her molars.

                Helen’s skull popped like a walnut, a small splash of bitter blood trickling onto Anna’s tongue as the tiny woman’s body stopped moving.  She coughed slightly at the taste, but used her tongue to push the rest of Helen’s body as if it was on a conveyor belt neatly onto her teeth.  She chomped down, nearly cutting Helen’s body in half, before continuously munching on her, nearly choking on the horrific taste of the blood and other ingredients of Helen’s body, but she forced herself to do it.  She wanted to feel it: Helen’s broken body shredded to raw meat inside her mouth, mixing with her sticky mouth fluids.

                With Helen’s body thoroughly minced, Anna opened her jaws all the way, allowing a small trickle of blood to slip out of her lips and down her chin.  Giggling at her messiness, Anna wiped the red droplet back onto her stained tongue, and swallowed the entire pulpy mess in one gulp.  She laid her hand on her throat, feeling the little lump behind the walls of skin and esophagus burrowing its way down her digestive tract.

                “Family have to stick together, right, guys?” whispered Anna, placing a hand on her firm belly and rubbing it gently, imagining Helen’s remains roasting in her stomach acid, while also lifting up her foot slightly and admiring the sticky, stained mess painted along almost the entire underside, slathered over nearly every inch of skin.  “I’d say you two are about as stuck to me as anyone could get.”

 

                Four hours later, the house was perfectly clean again.  Everything was mopped and swept.  All doorknobs had been wiped.  Food put away.  Footprints swabbed.  Money ready to be re-transferred and hidden again from the possible prying eyes of the law.  Bloodstains picked up.  Anna had a feeling she had left some part of her visit somewhere in the house, but it was the most thorough job she could do.  Alison had accepted the news well, seeming to have a stronger, inner understanding than Anna would guess she would have had at her daughter’s age.  They sat on the couch together, the rest of the house quiet.

                “We can’t go home, can we?” asked Alison solemnly.

                “No, honey,” answered her mother grimly.  “We can’t.”

                “I didn’t think so…” mumbled Alison weakly, looking down.

                “Hey…” said Anna gently, leaning in closer and touching her forehead against her daughter’s, stroking her hair, resuming her motherly instincts easily.  “We’ll be all right.  I’ll take care of you, just like I said.”

                “I know…” said Alison.

                “Remember what dad used to say?”

                Alison nodded slowly, sniffling.  “Trust each other.”

                “That’s right,” answered Anna.  “Do you trust me?”

                Alison swallowed hard, then looked up again, smiling.  “Yes, mom.”

                “That’s my girl,” smiled Anna, hugging her daughter.  After a moment, Alison returned the gesture.  “You… you… I mean, you don’t have to understand about…”

                “I know I don’t.  And… I don’t.  But I get it, mom.  I don’t really know if that…”

                “Yes,” said Anna, knowing what her daughter wanted to say.  “It makes sense.”

                “I love you mom.”

                “I love you too, honey.  Now… are you ready to go?”

                “Yes,” said Alison calmly.  “I am.”

                “Good.  Just let me go get something really quickly, and then I’ll be back.  Get ready, all right?”

                “Okay,” said Alison, smiling again as her mother gave her a final ruffle of the hair and walked away.  Alison, fixing her hair with a hesitant smirk, reached into her pocket and pulled out both the unconscious Ashley and the still-naked Tony.  Tony was hugging his shivering body against his girlfriend to try and protect her, but he found himself quickly peeled off and cupped into Alison’s free hand.  “We’re going, hunky.  You and Ashley.”

                “I know,” he said blankly, having a hard time soaking in the stomach-flipping turn his life had suddenly taken.  He had a house.  A family.  Friends.  School.  And all of it was about to go away, in favor of a life under the young, probing fingers of his girlfriend’s tremendous cousin.  He felt queasy just thinking about it.  His eyes fell back over to Ashley, held gently in Alison’s other hand.  “W-What about her?”

                Alison raised an eyebrow, feigning seriousness.  “Well, I don’t know.  I mean, she IS my competition and all…”

                At this, Tony turned pasty-skinned, and almost tripped into Alison’s creamy palm, but righted himself, using one of her fingers as support.  He didn’t even have a response, but instead burst into silent tears again, turning away to hide them from his tormentor.  Alison giggled, then hung a finger over his shoulder and forcibly turned him back around to face her.

                “Oh, relax, hot stuff.  I’ll let you fix her up and whatever when we get wherever it is my mom is taking us.”

                “Alison, honey!  C’mon, we’re going!” called Anna from the other room.

                “Here that?  That’s the start of your new life calling, Tony,” smiled Alison.  “Aren’t you excited?”

                “What for?” asked Tony, not quite coldly, but with utter indifference.  “I might as well be dead.”

                “Don’t say that…” whispered Alison, stroking his chest and bringing him closer to her face.  “You’ll always be… alive… to me…” she cooed, pressing her soft lips against his stomach and kissing him gently against his will, before pulling off with a sweet, wet pop.  “And besides: it wouldn’t hurt my cousin to have a little competition herself.  You know, keep her on her toes?” smirked Alison, getting up and heading for the Yeager family garage for the final time.

                “Please, Alison.  Please.  Y-You… you can help us…” cried Tony.  “We c-can’t live like this.  We’re not… you c-can’t keep us like…”

                “Pets?  No, no, I don’t think so.  I don’t think you’d be good at it yet,” shrugged Alison before her face lit up again with hope.  “But believe me: you WILL.  I’ll teach you.”

                “How?”

                “Oh, I don’t know,” said Alison in a cheery, sing-song voice.  “I’ll feed you out of a teeny bowl, give you some exercise, get you a cute little box to sleep in.  Although, if you’re a really good little boy, I’ll let you sleep with me sometimes…”

                With this, Alison deposited the small, shivering eighteen-year-old back into her skirt pocket, while putting Ashley’s motionless but nevertheless still breathing body into her other.  She figured it would do Tony some good to spend some time with his secondary girlfriend for a while: her powerful, writhing fingers. 

Following her mother outside, Alison drunk in the sweet sound of little Tony’s weeping.  With a sly grin, she slid her thumb back between his legs and commenced working at him smoothly until she felt his puny member growing firmer against the soft pad of her fingertip.  Feeling his accidental betrayal of himself and Ashley, Alison curled her other fingers around his body, forcing him to hug her thumb as she continued stroking him gently all along his body, from his chin and down to his crotch.

“Ready to go, honey?” asked Anna, gripping the steering wheel after turning the ignition.

“Yes, mom,” said Alison with a confident smile, feeling better about herself than she had since the passing of her father.  “I’m ready.”

End Notes:

The End.  And they all lived happily ever...

You know, except the ones that didn't.

Thanks for reading.  I hope you enjoyed it, and I urge you to leave your opinion in the comments section before you go.  Peace out, kids.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2306