The Caretaker by Hollow
Summary:

Jake, a 16 year old boy, is shrunk after testing a new drug for a local pharmacy, his mother arranges for him to be cared for in Los angeles by a young woman, so he can escape the media.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Toilet, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes Word count: 19362 Read: 353123 Published: July 31 2011 Updated: December 26 2011
Story Notes:

since i've written only the first few chapters out on paper, most of the catagories have been added in advance, so if one or two of them upset you, i wouldn't worry about it.

1. Relocation by Hollow

2. The Caretaker by Hollow

3. At her feet by Hollow

4. Michelle by Hollow

5. Melody by Hollow

6. Friends in common by Hollow

7. Girls Night in by Hollow

8. Bathtime by Hollow

9. No If's and's or Butt's! by Hollow

10. Sole mates by Hollow

11. Mouthing off by Hollow

12. revealations by Hollow

13. Intimate Relations by Hollow

14. That Shrinking feeling by Hollow

15. A new perspective by Hollow

16. The Private tour by Hollow

17. Close encounters by Hollow

18. Double trouble by Hollow

19. Can't hold it in by Hollow

20. Girls Night in: Round Two by Hollow

21. Strange Dreams by Hollow

22. Death of a Hero? by Hollow

23. Homecoming by Hollow

24. Epilogue by Hollow

Relocation by Hollow

Jake sat in the in the soft warm flesh of his mothers palm, enjoying the sense of safety and comfort it brought, as their 2009 dodge caravan glided through the almost empty east Los angeles neighborhood. the houses here had peeling paint and weeds of all sorts had crawled their way up their gutters and shingles, making for a solemn mood in the twilight hour. this area of Los angeles was quiet, almost none of the buzzing traffic made it's way here, and large driveways meant that parked cars did not crowd the street. Jake sat upright, searching for his temporary new home.

Near the end of the block, they came across a house with a fitting address, a two- story yellow building, with a bright red door behind an iron gate. compared to the other houses of this particular neighborhood, this one was well kept, roses and dasies grew beneath the windows, and the small lawn that was divided by a small weaving walk way, was freshly mowed, a bird bath near the fence held two small birds, washing hemselves and chirping happily. a humming bird feeder hung above the iron gate, suspended from a round windowsil at the top of the house.

"we're here", jake's mother said, parking the car in the small driveway,"it looks cozy doesn't it"?

"I guess so", muttered jake, not at all thrilled that he'd have to move from his home in phoenix.

"oh come on, brighten up Jake", his mother said comfortingly,"we don't even know if you'll be here the full year".

"I hope not", Jake said,"all my friends are back in AZ, try to get me out of here soon".

"we'll get you as soon as all the comotion dies down, for now you'll have to deal with it".

At sixteen years of age, Jake had dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and now averaged a height of an inch and-a-half ever since the "incident".

Jake had been an average teenager, who, like all teenagers, was in need of money. an add he had read in the paper had said that a local pharmacy was looking for young adults to test a few of their newly developed drugs, and we're paying two hundred dollars to anyone who agreed. Naturally Jake rushed down to the pharmacy the next day, and had signed up immediately.

He was sitting in a small room, and had just received an injection, when he started feeling a little dizzy. He told Marie, the female pharmacist, who was gathering up her notes, and she agreed to go get him a glass of water. once she had left, jake began to feel even worse, his head was pounding, he felt like throwing up, and their was a loud ringing in his ears, then, all of the sudden, it felt as if his skin was being stretched over his body. Slowly, his clothes becam heavier and heavier, and he realized the room was seemingly bigger than before. Before he knew what had happened, he was barley over an inch tall, and was lost in the confines of his clothes.

When Marie returned with Jake's glass of water, she found only a pile of clothes remaining in the room. she felt that it was extremely odd, and proceeded to gather them up and search for the young man. she unknowingly tossed Jake around quite a bit, as he was trapped within his clothes, and at some point, the tossing became so great, that he tumbled through the fabric and landed in the glass of water she had brought for him. Cold, naked and wet, Jake screamed at the top of his lungs, but it was no use, Marie had a pair of headphones in her ears.

She was making her way through the waiting room, towards her superiors desk, when a slender young woman asked if she could have a glass of water. Marie smiled and handed her the one she was carrying, and continued to her bosses desk.

Jake was shouting with all his might, but Marie couldn't hear over her music, Jake doubted anyone could. Suddenly a womans voice peirced his ears.

"Excuse me, but do you have a glass of water"? the woman was out of view.

"oh yeah I do, right here, take it" said marie to the woman.

suddenly the water in the cup shifted violently as the cup traded hands. Jakes view swithched from the underside of Marie's face, to a young blonde woman, who was bringing the cup closer to her face.

Jake gaped in horror as her giant cavern of a mouth opened, and the cup began to lean on its side, her lips latched on to the rim of the cup and puckered, making a slurping noise as water traveled into her mouth. The current began pulling jake closer to her face, he tried his hardest to swim against it, but it slowly pulled him closer and closer. He began yelling again, louder this time, in the hopes that she would hear him, but the breath was knocked out of him as he slammed into her upper lip, sending him tumbling underneath it into her mouth. The river of water carried him over her tongue and to the back of her throat, where he made his last attempt against being eaten alive, as her tongue sloped downwards at the back of her throat, he leapt across the drop into her stomach, and latched onto her uvula, clinging to its slimy surface for dear life.

Marie was about to ask her superior, jenny, if she had seen her patient, when the woman behind her started choking. Naturally she rushed to her aid, pulling a wooden stick from her coat pocket, and saying "open your mouth sweetie".

Marie nearly gasped when she did, for there, hanging onto the womans uvula, was the young man she was looking for. she pulled him from that cavern of death, and held him against her chest, he was shivering, from both cold, and fear, she inspected his tiny naked form for damage, the blonde woman stared in disbeleif.

This story skyrocketed to the top of the news hours so fast you would've thought elvis was back. The paparazzi swarmed Jake and his Mother for weeks, until she finally decided to sneak away and place him under someone elses care until the hype died down.

Jake's mother tapped the gate with her knuckles, and awaited a greeting. a few locks clicked behind the door, and it opened, revealing a somewhat chubby red headed woman in her mid twenties, with bright green eyes, hidden behind glasses, her eyes went from the woman standing before her, to the tiny boy in her hand, she smiled suddenly and said"oh so you must be Jen"!

"yes that's me" Jake's mother said,"and this is my son Jake", she opened her palm a bit to reveal Jake, the woman stared in wonder and said "come in come in"!

The Caretaker by Hollow
Author's Notes:

sorry, this chapter will be pretty boring, setting the scene and all.

Jake's mother sat down on the provided couch  and accepted the tea she was offered by the woman, setting Jake on her lap.

The woman seated herself across from Jake's mother and said ,"My name's Alaina, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

"likewise", Jakes mother responded.

"so", Alaina continued,"you're leaving your son in my care because....."

"because I believe that for the moment, it would be best if we avoided any unecessary attention on our part, that's why you cannot let the media know my son is here", at this she held Jake against the warm flesh of her slightly exposed stomach. Jake loved being here, the feeling of safety it brought was overwhelming in a world where an unaware giant could accidentally eat him alive, or at any moment a giant sole could come down and squish the life out of him.

"the only people who know you're son is here, is my assistant and myself, I assure you".

"Are there other people staying here as well"?

"From time to time we have guests, but if you we do receive any, your son's prescence will be hidden".

"good", said jake's mother reaching beside the couch and retreiving a large black bag," I've packed everything he needs for quite awhile, clothes, custom tailored of course, food," she pulled three small plastic containers carrying a variety of minature meals," he's easy to pack for considering how small his meals are, they'll feed him for a few months, just keep them cold. Now as for transportation, you'll need to carry him just about everywhere-"

"will he mind that I hold him"? Alaina asked.

"we'll he'll just have to get used to it suppose, there's not much we can do. now he doesn't need help with bathing or any other kind of private activities, just run some hot water and check back in in twenty minutes or so, the main thing you'll have to do is check to see that he's safe, and get him from place to place, he basically handles everything else on his own. now," she pulled a series of small ladders from the bag,"you can place these anywhere that he requires access, the side of a counter or a toilet, anything he can't climb on his own, they come in medium and large sizes so they can reach pretty far. now, how will he be kept up on his education"?

"I am a qualified homeschooler, so I can teach him myself".

"good, well that's pretty much it", Jake's mom said, standing she asked,"may we see the room"?

"yes," said Alaina,"this way please".

She led them up a flight of rounding stairs, through a small hallway to a room at the back of the house. she unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a small room, with blue carpet and walls, with a window opened to reveal the backyard, there was a fan in one corner and a Tv in another. In the third there was an open closet.

"cozy", commented Jake's mother. 

"the Tv has Dish so he should be entertained", said Alaina.

Jake's mother began to comment on the rooms design and decour, so Jake tuned the two women out, and retreated to his own thoughts. So far the woman seemed nice enough, she was pretty, and polite, and seemed very cautious about Jake, talking as if he weren't there. The homeschooling he could've done without, but at least no one would pick on him. 

The women continued until eventuall Jake's mother gasped " oh geez, it's almost eight! I've gotta get going!"

The returned downstairs and stopped at the front door. Jake's mother brought her son up to her face level so that she took up his entire feild of vision and said,"promise me you'll behave, be nice okay"?

"I will mom" his first words of the night, "I love you".

she smiled and brought him to her massive lips, pressing his small form against  their warm squishy flesh. she removed him and and reluctantly handed him to Alaina.

The transfer from his mothers hand was harder than he thought, Jake felt exposed, vulnerable, he quickly jumped to Alaina's hand and waved to his mother. She returned a wave and left for her car, Jake and Alaina both waved until she was out of sight, then Alaina shut the door and locked, enclosing Jake in this new world of his.

Alaina set Jake on her living room table. She left him there and returned with a cup of tea.

"I um....like your curtains", Jake said, attempting to be polite.

She eyed him warily and set the cup down on the table and said,"let's just get something straight, i'm in charge here, got it"?

Jake was surprised at her sudden change in behavior."um, what do you mean, I thought-"

she slammed her hand on the table, knocking Jake down and and shaking her tea violently.

"did you honestly think someone would answer the add!? I mean c'mon! get real! I answered it because I like the idea of having a tiny man- BOY, sorry, you're not a man, at least not yet, to myself."

Jake was shocked at her sudden behavior, fearful even.

"so for the next few months", she continued, leaning in so her massive face loomed above him," you are MINE, understand"?

Jake nodded slightly

"I can't hear you"! she said loudly.

"yes"! Jake shouted quickly, his head turned to the side, not daring to look this giantess in her eyes. 

"good", her tongue left her mouth and traveled up his body, covering it in saliva,"I think we're gonna get along just fine you and me".

She grabbed him violently, yanking him from the table surface, carrying him up stairs, and tossing him on his bed.

"night"! she said smiling, closing the door and leaving him in complete darkness. Jake sat there shaking, shivering in fear. what the hell did he get himself into?

At her feet by Hollow
Author's Notes:

feet freaks enjoy!

Jake awoke to the sound of knocking, sitting bolt upright in his bed, he instintevely shouted "come in!" only afterwards remembering where he was. The events of the night before had kept him up most of the night. Where had that sudden anger come from? was she just in a sour mood? 

The door opened to reveal a much brighter Alaina. Her bright orange hair now hung loosely about her shoulders, the glasses from yesterday we're gone, Jake suspected they had just been for show, to make her look smarter, more sofisticated.

"morning sleepy head!" she said in an annoyingly happy tone. her mood had changed, but not for the better it seemed. She sat on the edge of the bed, causing Jake to roll downward until he slapped into her thigh, causing it to shake.

She giggled and said ,"so listen about last night, I hope we can still be friends, I just had to kinda....lay down the law I guess, just so you know who's in charge".

Jake couldn't believe it, she was talking about keeping him here as normal, like none of this mattered, as if it shouldn't bother him. Jake hated her for it.

He was about to shout at her, but he thought about it. He looked her up and down, everywhere he looked, he saw a way for him to die. He decided it might be best to agree with her for now, especially since an accidental, or intentional footstep could end him.

Jake faked a smile and said, "sure no prob".

She smiled and stood, holding her hand to the edge of his bed. She gave him that much at least, the "freedom" of walking.

Jake hesitantly stepped onto her hand, allowing her to carry him out of his room. She took him downstairs, into the living room and set him on the coffee table.

She flipped the TV on and said " my assistant is coming by today, she knows you're here, and I don't want you distracting her, so I thought we'd watch TV."

"sounds great" Jake said with a hint of sarcasm.

They sat and watched TV for twenty minutes or so before the front door opened. Jake couldn't see who entered, But Alaina waved whoever it was upstairs.

Jake was sitting cross legged on on the table, when Alaina propped her sandaled feet up next to him. The smell was a bit too strong for him, so he scooted a bit to the left.

Alaina noticed this and smiled, she had an idea in mind for her little pet.

"God my feet are killing me!" she said, much louder and more obvious than need be. She kicked of her sandals and set her feet on either side of her tiny man.

Jake grew nervous when two huge feet appeared at the corner of his eyes, her dark purple toes wiggling. The smell wafted to his nose once again, the sour salty smell causing his eyes to water.

"I wish there was someone who could massage my toes for me", she scooted her feet closer together.

Jake started to sweat, he was nervous, and the temperature was increasing. Jake stood and began to move away from the large foot that was sliding towards him, when he was suddenly caught by two massive toes. The smell here was unbearable, it was magnified a hundred times at his size. 

He coughed and said ,"Alaina please! don't!"

she returned a predatory grin and squeezed.

Jake gasped as pain shot up and down his body. He grunted and began to plead,"alaina stop! it hurts!" But unfortunately for Jake, his cries didn't help his case, in fact it did quite the opposite. It felt great to have him there, squirming between her aching toes. The feeling even borderlined on the sexually arousing, Alaina foundherself beginning to get a bit wet here, and she hadn't even begun to enjoy herself.

Jake on the other hand was struggling for his very survival. he doubted she knew how much pain she was causing him. Just when he thought he would pass out from the lack of clean air, or air all together, she unclenched her toes and let him fall to the table.He gasped for breath, his chest rising and falling heavily. He noticed she was playing with herself, a small wet spot had appeared in the crotch of her pants.

Jake began to stand, but her massive sole pressed him back down to the table surface. The life pressed out of him, he looked at her, pleading to be et go, she mashed his body against the table, moaning slightly, telling how much he was pleasing her, jake even found himself getting an erection, he couldn't help it.

his vision began to blur, he was worried he would pass out when a woman's voice said,"Alaina we're out of detergent"!

Alaina stopped and snatched jake from the table, tossing him beneath a pillow, all the while talking to the aparrent assistant. Jake thanked god she had come when she did.

Michelle by Hollow

Jake was releived when Alaina was forced to go help her assistant with her chores, the woman had nearly killed him, but that wasn't what had scared him. What scared him was the fact that, deep down, through the pain and suffering and fear, he knew he had enjoyed it, at least a little bit. 

He had never considered himself to have a foot fetish, but ever since the incident, feet were on a whole different scale for him now, and he liked it. jake felt ashamed that he had these feelings, but at the same time he loved them. That feeling of being at her mercy was electrifying. His fear had been real, but he also took pleasure in the danger the giant woman brought. More than once he had stared unwillfully at a womans toes, he didn't under stand why until now though.

He stood and brushed himself off, airing out his shirt. being in between Alaina's toes had made him very sweaty. He stretched and cautiously looked around. inspecting this "living room".

A piano sat in one corner, it looked old from the color of the wood. a tattered cloth had been lazily thrown over it, and dust had gathered over it's top. In the other corner was a small statue of a man and a woman dancing. the man was lowering the woman to the floor with a rose in his mouth, the woman's arm was stretched out, away from her body.

As Jake admired the statue the front door opened, loudly catching the door frame. Jake immediately darted beneath the pillow Alaina had stashed him under. He huddled there, breathing as softly as he could manage, though someone would have to be very close to hear his normal breathing.

The sound of footsteps growing closer caused Jake to hold his breath all together, his fear of being discovered palpable now. The footsteps grew so loud Jake felt as if the person was hovering directly over his hiding place. then the couch bounced violently up and down as someone seated themselves.

Jake steadied himself and peered through the opening between the pillow and the couch to see the thigh of a young woman in gray sweatpants.

one of the guests probably, Jake thought to himself. 

She rested her feet on the coffee table and turned on the TV, flipping through channels until she found one she liked.

It'd probably be safer to just wait here, Jake thought, If I try to get away she might see me, besides, i'm not in any danger here.

Jake sat there for a minute before curiosity got the better of him. He edged himself forward in a crouch, wary of any sign that he had been detected. when she was in full view jake stopped and inspected her.

She looked to be in her early twenties, probably close to Alaina's age he guessed. She had dark auburn hair that was tied in a bun, her eyes were a bright blue. her chest was well rounded, enough to make him stare for more than a short moment, but her lower body seemed a bit out of proportion from what he could tell. Her thighs jutted outward, suggesting she had a large butt, in fact, it was probably the heaviest part of her body, the sweat pants were stretched so thin Jake could tell she was wearing dark blue panties. Her feet, which were propped up on the table, were an average size for a woman her age. her shoes had been removed, and beneath the fabric of her socks Jake saw bright blue toenail polish.

"oh this channel is so boring" she said aloud to herself in an english accent, startling Jake. He wasn't expecting the accent either. Jake felt suddenly attracted to this woman. She was beautiful, there was no doubt of that, and she had an air about her that made him want to talk to her, he wanted to just tell her how confused he was right now. he was sure he would listen.

 

He began to step from his hiding place, but then thought better of it. No, he thought, she doesn't want to hear your troubles, leave her alone. And so he did.

He sat there, watching the young woman for what felt like an eternity, until Alaina re-entered the room.

"Michelle!" she exclaimed,"how long have you been here?"

"only twenty minutes or so", the newly named Michelle replied in that charming accent. "why whats wrong?"

Jake poked his head out to find Alaina in a very nervous looking state.

"n-nothing!" she replied,"I was just helping nique clean, you haven't seen anything weird have you"?

"weird? um, no I can't say I have" Michelle said, looking a bit confused.

"oh okay then" Alaina said quickly," I think I'll wash this pillow" she said, quickly lifting the pillow and revealing Jake. She snatched him from the couch and ran upstairs with him.

Michelle raised an eyebrow and called out a friendly ,"later then!"

Alain threw open the door to Jake's room and tossed him on his bed.

"did she see you!?" she asked frantically.

"of course not!" Jake replied,"I know how to hide thank you".

"good good", Alaina rasped, finally calming down,"that was too close".

"who is she"? Jake asked curiously.

"Just one of the guests", Alaina replied.

"and her name's Michelle?" Jake reassured.

Alaina cocked an eyebrow at him. she turned to check that the door was still locked and leaned in again, placing her hands on her thighs, her face loomed over him. she had that predatory look in her eyes.

"why are you so interested?" she asked, with a bit of an edge to her voice.

"um....n-no reason" Jake answered, feeling very uncomfortable once again.

she eyed him suspiciously. "good", she said," because if my little man had a crush on anyone else but me I'd be devastated." she licked her lips, coating them in a thin layer of spit that dripped onto Jake's bed. "you don't wanna know what happens to little bugs that cheat on me", she said in a dark brooding voice. She brought her mouth against his tiny form and breathed heavily, warm air washing over him, Jake wimpered.

she smiled darkly and left him there with his thoughts saying " why dont you stay here the rest of the day dear".

he nodded quickly, and the moment she left he let out his held breath. Jake slept the rest of that day and night, there wasn't much else to do.

Melody by Hollow

Jake spent the next few days doing two things: thinking of Michelle, and surviving Alaina. During the week Alaina and the other guests were busy, off working somewhere or visiting places of interest. The only person who was in during the day was the "assistant" nique.

During her breif visits Jake had snuck out from beneath his locked door and spied on her. She was a pretty brunette with green eyes who looked to be around his age, maybe a year older. Dark mascara underlined her eyes, and her hair was always tied in a ponytail. She usually cleaned the bathrooms, or Alainas office, but Jake could see she longed to enter his bedroom, which was off limits at all times. 

Alaina had said she knew he was here, and it must've been torture to not be able to even see him. she had seemed like a nice girl, and Jake was becoming desperate for a friend. he had thought long about this, but he decided he couldn't let her see him, he was just to nervous.

Today he decided to make a trip downstairs. He was bored to tears being confined to his room, and all theguests were gone today, not that there were that many staying here. He made the long walk down the stairs, landing with a jarring thud at every step. He had no idea where he was headed, just that he needed to do something today.

once he reached the bottom he traveled aimlessly from room to room, stopping to admire certain things, like how tall the furniture was compared to him. He was nearly dying from boredom , when his eyes rested on the old dusty grand piano he had noticed a few days ago. It's keys were already uncovered so he figured, why not? he wasn't doing anything else.

He reached the bench sitting in front of the piano, and decided it wouldn't be too hard of a climb. there were small notches in the flowery design that had been engraved on it's legs, and those would make for a stern foothold.

He heaved himself onto the first one, and followed them upwards in a swift, sure climb. he scrambled over the top onto the padded bench and lay there, huffing, it had taken more out of him than he had thought.

From here he would jump to the Piano keys, which were low enough for him to grab onto if he gathered enough speed. 

He backed as far away from them as he could, found his footing, and took off as fast as he could. Once he reached the edge, he pushed off of the bench surface with all his strength and flew across the gap. his right arm swung overhead and caught one of the keys, resulting in an echoing note that peirced his ears, lucky no one was home.

he frantically grabbed for the piano surface and hoisted himself up. he stood there panting, but proud of what he had accomplished.

now that he had reached his destanation, he decided to have some fun. 

He jumped onto the middle "E" key and from there, jumped to whatever key he felt like, creating an awful series of low and high notes. He was at this for about five minutes before he began to feel tired. Gasping, he collapsed lazily on one the key he was standing on and lay there, until his breath caught up with him.

As boredom once again took it's hold, his thoughts drifted to his mother, as they sometimes did, how he missed her and his home, and his friends. He felt stupid for ever trying that test, he wished he could take it all back, that he could just reverse what he had done, but he knew that he had to live with the choice. 

He stood then, and began to play once again, only this time he didn't press random keys, but instead played a song he had learned from his mother when he was six. It was a sad song, a song he had heard her play whenever she felt lonely, and so, in an attempt to make her proud of him, he had learned it from watching her, and had played it one day.

She had been so suprised, he had been grinning from ear to ear, even though it was such a sad melody. 

This time however, he played it to mimic his thoughts and feelings, of the sadness and emptiness, of his abusive caretaker and this lonely world he was in. Each note he had to walk to, so it was a bit slower than normal, but he recognized it.

When the final note rang out, Jake realized his eyes were watering. He wiped them and sat against one of the keys, hugging his knees close to his chest and resting his head, sniffling all the while.

He sat there for a good few minutes before he felt an odd feeling, like someone was watching him. He lifted his head to find the young girl Nique, sitting on the couch across from the piano.

She was looking at him, not in amazement or astonishment or wonder as people usually did, but she looked sad, like she pittied him. a tear had rolled down her cheek.

she stood then and approached him, Jake didn't get up, but instead buried his face in his hands, he just wanted to be left alone.

She sat on the bench in front of him and asked,"what was that song you played"?

Jake looked up at her and said," a song I used to play for my mom".

"I liked it", she said, with a half grin. "I'm Nique".

"Jake", he replied.

"why're you crying Jake"? she asked curiosly.

"I'm not crying", Jake said stubbornly, rubbing his eyes and standing up.

"you miss your mom don't you"? she said knowingly. "Alaina told me, it must be tough".

"it is tough", Jake said sternly," but i'm fine really".

Nique paused at this, and asked,"could I hold you"?

Jake was stunned, it was honestly the first time anyone had asked his permission, even his mother had not asked him.

He thought a moment and said," I guess so", shrugging.

She held out her hand and he stepped on. she brought him slowly to her face, he stumbled a bit and her hand clenched cautiosly, Jake suddenly felt like he was being held by his mother, Nique's hands gave him a sense of safety, just like hers.

"nice to meet you", she said smiling.

Jake smiled for the first time in days and said,"nice to meet you too".

Friends in common by Hollow

"so what's it like"? Nique asked Jake, they were both sitting on Jake's bed, a bag of chips opened and Niques ipod playing softly in the background.

"what"? Jake returned.

"being so small". she said bluntly.

"i'm not that small"! Jake replied angerly, but then sighed and answered,"It's annoying really".

"what? no way, being that small means you can spy on people, and a can of soda is like fifty gallons and-"

"and I could stepped on, sat on, eaten, crushed, I'll probably never have sex, I have to get carried everywhere by my mom, I play my xbox, I cant drive my car, I can't do anything I could before", Jake finished.

Nique shuffled awkwardly on his sheets."well still, on chip would last you a month at your size"!

"I tend to stay away from food", Jake said, scratching an annoying little itch on his back.

"why"? nique asked curiously.

"haven't you ever seen those "honey we shrunk the kids movies"?

"yeah".

"what happens whenever someone reall small gets near any kind of food".

"they get eaten....oh I get it, your afraid of being eaten-"

"and who wouldn't be"!

"right right, okay, but still, the world is a wonderous place at your size-"

"the world sucks, its dangerous, giant bugs everywhere, I could die at any moment".

Nique paused at this. "you don't like being small at all"? she asked him.

"nope", Jake answered readily.

Nique grew tired of that and instead said,"what was your life like before this"?

"it was okay I guess, school sucked and all, had a lotta really good friends"

"had"?

"well after this....things just weren't the same anymore, s'why cali left me".

"who"?

"my ex- girlfriend".

"ah....why would she leave you? especially when you're going through such a tough time".

"well right before the accident, we talked about taking our realationship further, but then, well we just couldn't anymore".

"further how"?

"further as in sex.....of the sex kind", Jake added sarcastically.

"why'd she leave you if she wanted to have sex"?

"becuase, we can't now".

"sure you can, I would've thought you would've begged her to stay".

"why"?

"oh c'mon, a womans body? at your size? thats gotta be like heaven right"?

Jake had never truly thought about sex since his accident. now that he was, he was getting Nique's point.

"oh man......i've never really thought about it like that".

"really? I thought that was all guys thought about".

"only the jerks".

"so you're not a jerk then"?

"I hope not", Jake said, they both laughed.

A door slammed downstairs, Jarring them from their conversation.

"oh geez"! Nique said, "I haven't finished my work yet"!

She made to leave, but Jake stopped her by saying,"will you be here tomorrow"?

"no, but i'll be back on monday, we can see each other then"!

with that she was gone, and Jake was alone. She locked his door and slid the key under, making it look as though no one had entered. Jake heard an argument where aliana said harshly that Nique should stop slacking, and that she needed to finish her work if she wanted her money for that week.

A sudden rage filled Jake's body, it gnawed at him, he wanted to punch Alaina right in her stupid mouth, and it infuriated him that she would talk to Nique like that. But he couldn't help, he couldn't do anything, so he sat there, and waited and waited, but sleep didn't come, but Alaina did.

She unlocked his door and opened it slowly, Jake pretended to be asleep, but that didn't stop her. 

"Jaaaaaaaaake", she whispered,"wake up sleepy", Jake opened his eyes.

"Some friends of mine are here to see you cutie, you have to get up".

Jake grumbled and stood, what was she up too? She carried him downstairs into the living room. There were three people already there. A young brunette, a blonde, and the woman Jake had seen a few days ago, Michelle.

Alaina set Jake on the coffee table and introduced him saying,"ladies I give you tonight's entertainment"!

Girls Night in by Hollow

"He's Adorable"! squealed the blonde known as Summer.

"how cute! look at his little clothes!" Tara the brunette chimed in.

Michelle sat quietly on the couch, watching him, she made no move to inspect him, she seemed very interested, but also very distant, afraid to get near Jake or else he might disappear. Jake watched her, ignoring the two squealing idiots in front of him. She stared at him, he stared right back.

"I'm a little jealous Alaina" summer said making a pouty face. "you get this little man all to yourself"!

"little boy, he's not a man yet" Alaina replied.

"you mean he hasn't-"

Alaina shook her head.

"oh how cute"! Tara giggled. "We've got a little virgin on our hands girls"!

All three laughed together, Jake blushed a bright red and again turned his attention to the beautiful Michelle, she was smiling at him now, raising her eyebrows at his expense.

He shrugged back at her, smiling as well.

"we should do something about that", said summer, leaning in closer to Jake. He backed away, only to find Alaina behind him. All three girls left their seats and sat around the coffee table, encircling him.

"what should we have him do"? Tara asked.

"oh, I think I have an idea", Alaina said. Her hand drifted to where Jake was standing. Her fingers pinched his shirt and she lifted him off the table and dropped him on the carpet below with a soft thump.

They all surrounded him now,  scooting across the carpet into a semicircle.

"I discovered earlier", Alaina continued," that this little boy has a knack for foot rubs".

"does he now"? summer said grinning,"because now that you mention it, my feet are a little sore". She pulled of her sandals and placed her feet in front of Jake, arching them on the ground, her bright pink toenails shining.

"Mine are kinda sweaty", Tara added, slipping her running shoes off to reveal a bright green toenail polish,"hope doesn't mind".

"Oh don't worry girls", alaina said, letting her flip flops fall to the floor and scooting her purple toed feet closer,"Jakey here won't admit it, but he likes feet, don't you Jake"?

Jake couldn't answer, he was out of breath. His heart was pounding so hard he thought it might leap out of his chest. His member was threatening to burst through his zipper. He had so many conflicting emotions he was feeling dizzy. Fear, lust, resentment, he didn't want to admit it, but Alaina was right, he did like it, the feeling of dominance.

Michelle watched from the couch, she had a worried look on her face. Jake stared back for a moment before his entire field of vision was engulfed by Summer's gigantic foot.

She knocked him on his back and pressed his lower body into the carpet. Jake let out a gasp.

"Wait"! he said, but his cries were cut short as his exposed upper body was covered in the shadow of Tara's sole. 

Tara was not so gentle, and her foot smelled even worse than alaina's had. She slammed her foot into Jake and began to grind it on top of him, laughing all the while. Jake's lower body was held stiff by summer while Tara tore his torso from side to side. She hadn't lied, her feet smelled awful, and unfortunately, they tasted awful too. 

Jake received a mouthful of salty, sour foot sweat. It burned his eyes and dried his mouth instantly, all the while he was mashed into the rough carpet beneath him.

"Easy Tara", he heard Alaina say. Tara's foot lifted of him, summer's left as well. He lay there, broken and bent, exhausted from the ordeal.

"You girls did a number on him", Alaina commented, as if she were inspecting some peice of meat. "he's got a black eye and a bloody nose".

"you can thank ms. rough over here for that", summer said, pointing to Tara.

"what? kid needs to be broken, he's a virgin, the first time is always the toughest".

"hey michelle", summer said, turning her attention,"why don't you have a go at him"?

Michelle shook her head, "that's okay, he probably doesn't want it".

"oh okay then girls, let's-"

Her words gave Jake strength, this was his chance, he brought himself steadily to his feet, breathing heavily, but he made it, and began to approach michelles socked feet. The other women were quiet, jealous even, that Jake had so readily accepted Michelle.

Michelle smiled at the boy stumbling towards her. She leaned forward and scooped him up in her hands. They were soft and warm Jake thought.

She kissed him and said,"it's okay hun, my feet don't hurt right now, but thank you". she was smiling at him. Jake was breathing heavily, he stared back, through his swollen eye and collapsed on her palm.

Bathtime by Hollow
Author's Notes:

WARNING: Giant male content

"Alaina! when can we have some real fun"? Tara asked.

"what the hell Tara? beating him to a pulp wasn't good enough"? Alaina said as she brought the girls some wine.

"Not even close, I want that little boy inside me".

Jake winced as she glanced over at him, laying on michelle's palm. She gave him an evil Grin. 

"Let me and Summer have a go at him" she said." we could use a little spice in our realationship".

ah, so their lesbians,Jake thought to himself, summer must be the femmie, obviously Tara would be the butch then, that explains a bit.

"Not yet you two", Alaina said eyeing them,"Let's let him get cleaned up at least, Michelle, will you take him upstairs to the bathroom"?

"sure", michelle answered. She lifted herself and Jake with her, from the couch, and walked briskly up the stairs, taking him to the bathroom. She ran a bath of warm water in the bathtub rather than the sink, but Jake was too tired to care.

"all set"? she asked him.

Jake looked at her. This woman genuinely cared about him, ironically she was the one he wanted to dominate him.

"all set", he answered. He wanted desperately to ask her to stay and bathe with him, but he feared she might lose her caring attitude. 

She left him then, standing on the ridge of the bathtub. Jake undressed himself and slid in slowly, gasping and then relaxing as the heat washed over him, this was the life. The bathtub was probably thirty or forty feet deep for him, so he climbed back out and dived in, as if he had his own gigantic hot tub.

He was in the tub for about ten minutes before a knock came at the door. Jake doubted his voice could reach that far, so he just decided to let whoever it was enter, Probably just one of the girls checking up on him. It wasn't.

A man in his twenties entered the room, and I-pod in his ears and a gymbag in his hands. On it was written "RAY" in capital letters. "Ray" put his bag on the counter and washed his hands. He eyed the bathtub and shrugged, probably assuming someone had recently bathed. He had clearly been working out, and Jake guessed the hot bath looked pretty good. Not good for Jake though.

Jake screamed at the top of his lungs,"I'M IN HERE"!!! but Ray's music was too loud. Ray approached the tub and let his clothes fall to the floor. Jake staed upward at the giants naked body towering before him, Ray stepped into the tub. Jake floated about halfway up his calves. Ray sat and water exploded outward, A tidal wave forced Jake to the other end of the tub. As ray settled himself in a relaxing position, the wave began to carry Jake back towards the giant man.

Jake screamed as he was thrown into a reef of pubic hairs. He was caught in them, he spun in every direction, but that only entangled him more. The giants steady rise and fall breathing gave Jake enough air when he rose. Jake tore his way free of the hairs and kicked off the mans crotch, swimming out into the middle of the tub.

He was breathless, that had been close. He needed to the mans attention, he would have to climb him. Ray was listening to his music with his eyes closed. okay, Jake thought, this shouldn't be too hard. Just then Ray turned over, exposing his backside. Jake looked around, the only way to ray's face, was through those cheeks.

"oh man", Jake said aloud in frustration, "this is gonna suck".

No If's and's or Butt's! by Hollow
Author's Notes:

WARNING: GIANT MALE CONTENT

Jake groaned, he did not look forward to where this was going. Ray's hairy asscrack was about the last place he wanted to be right now, but he had to reach the man's head if he was to get his attention. This was prooving a difficult descision to make though as Jake thought about it more and more. He almost threw up when Ray let loose a loud fart, it bubbled the water and nearly suffocated him. Jake dived and swam backwards to avoid the stink.

I can't do this, I can't do this! Jake thought to himself, forcing his bile back down. But he had to. if Ray didn't discover jake's prescence, he would most likely kill Jake when he drained the tub. When he was little, Jake had had nightmares about going down the drain, now it was a very real threat. No matter how bad it would be to climb through this man's asscrack, going down the drain would be ten times worse.

Jake took a depp breath and swam towards the towering ass before him. As he neared it, flesh brushed against the bottoms of his feet, the water began to shallow as Ray's body sloped upward. Jake navigated through a forest of damp pubes to reach the two towering mounds of flesh. He considered climbing them, but could find no foot hold and dismissed the idea.

Jake could see the back of rays head, far away from where he was now, it looked like it could be miles at his size. Here we go he said to himself, and began his trek across Ray's backside.

The footing within the confines of Ray's cheeks was not very reassuring, the cracks walls were coated with newly wet crumbs and flakes of shit, and the bottom was slippery, causing Jake to often slip and cover himself in the filth.Jake forced himself to breath from the mouth, for he feared he would pass out in here if he breathed in the gasses at his size. As he made his way through, he realized that at any moment, Ray could turn over and drown him. Jake looked up at the distant face to see that Ray was sleeping, good.Jake was just beggining to get used to his surroundings, when he came upon it, the obstacle in his journey, the anus.

The opening was brown and scruntched, gasses escaped it every now and again, and it took up the entire "path". There was no room for a jump, Jake would have to walk across it. Jake edged his foot closer, and lightly pressed on its slick surface, it didn't give. He added pressure until he thought it was stable, and then stepped on. Almost immediately his lower body slid into the opening. Jake screamed. He attempted to desperately pull himself, but his wriggling only sent him deeper, he was up to his armpits in anus. jake tried to relax himself, but he couldn't he was slowly sinking into this man's body. He screamed and screamed until the last of his head was engulfed by the anus. Jake dared not breath. Jake descended slowly into darkness, deeper into the recesses of Ray's body. It was a slow process, And the quick breaths jake took didn't provide him with very clean air.

He gave up, this was it, this the end, dying in this man's ass. Then he heard it, the gurgling. It resounded from beneath him, growing louder as it got closer. Jake felt pressure on his lower body, and suddenly he was going up again,the slick walls of the colon sliding past. Jake saw it, light, a small glimmer twinkling at him. he rushed upwards at it.

Jake shot out of Ray's Anus with great force, he flew high above the bathtub, so that he could see the rest of the bathroom far below, then he fell back down to earth, and landed on Ray's left cheek, bouncing on it's jiggly surface. He was alive, covered in another mans feces and smelling like hell, but he had made it, he owed his life to a fart.

From there the journey was easy, Jake traveled across Ray's bare back and up to his neck, where he found the earplugs that had nearly caused him death. Jake yanked on it with all his might and pulled it from ray's ear shouting,"HEY OVER HERE"! as loud as he could. Ray's eyes opened and darted down to find a tiny boy on his shoulder.

"what the hell, is that a.....little dude"? 

Jake was waving his arms frantically, nearly crying. Ray scooped him up and brought him to his face.

"dude you stink", he said,"what happened to you"?

"it's a long story", Jake told him,"just wash me off please".

Sole mates by Hollow

"He what"!? Alaina shreiked angerly, snatching Jake from the young guests hands.

"I told you", Ray replied," I was in the bathtub, I didn't know he was there, so he climbed up my back but he fell in my-"

"your ass"!? Alaina interrupted out of sheer disbelief.

"well sort of", Ray said shrugging awkwardly, "anyways, i'm real sorry, he's just so small, I couldn't see him, I just kinda climbed in and-"

"you could have killed him"! Alaina shouted, poking her finger into Ray's chest.

Summer and Tara sat giggling to eachother on the couch, watching the whole thing with amusement. Michelle had a shocked expression on her face. Jake was just downright embarassed, the whole thing was humiliating.

"how could you not know he was there"! Alaina continued.

"Alian, c'mon, it wasn't his fault, he said he was sorry", Jake pleaded with his caretaker.

She shot him a look that said "shut the hell up", and handed him off to the girls, steering Ray into her home office to discuss the matter further, the poor guy looked scared to death.

"ooooooh", summer cooed playfully,"someone's in trouble". She flicked at Jake with her toes. Tara however, was once again, a little violent. She knocked him off his feet and pressed him into the couch with her soles, not sparing him any of the pain. Both girls giggled in amusement as Jake attempted to squirm out from beneath Tara's foot, when Michelle decided to take over.

"what is wrong with you two"!? She shouted at them.

"aw c;mon, we're just having a little fun Michelle, lighten up" , Tara whined.

Michelle leaned forward and snatched up Jake from his prison, tara saying,"Hey! don't snatch"!

"This kid just went through some seriously traumatic stuff, don't you get that"?

"He likes feet, Alaina said so", summer complained,"we were just trying to cheer him up".

Jake listened as the women shot back and forth, until finally Michelle said,"Since you two clearly are not safe for him to be around, I'm taking him to my room for now, where you two aren't going to squish him"!

She huffed her way up the staircase, with Jake in her hand. She carried him o her room, and once inside locked the door behind her.

Jake's heart was pounding. He had wanted to come in here for so long, and she had willingly brought him here. He hoped she didn't notice how nervous he was.

Her hands are so soft Jake observed, she carried him gently to her bed and set him at the far end. She seated herself slowly, so as not to topple him with her weight. She swung her legs over him and brought her knees to her chest.

They stared at one another, until michelle asked,"It was horrible, wasn't it"?

"I thought I was going to die in there, no one would even know how, I would never see my mom again, anybody for that matter". Jake answered truthfully.

"I just can't beleive the way those two have been treating you", she said, glaring at the door, daring one of them to enter.

"I just wish they weren't so rough on me" Jake said.

"so you do like feet then"? Michelle asked.

Jake was unable to look her in the eye, but answered,"yes".

"it's okay, don't be ashamed" she said, lifting his chin with her index finger.

"Doesn't it gross you out though"? Jake asked her.

"were you a grown man maybe," she said,"but right now your a little boy who likes feet, it's actually kind of.....cute...I think", she said smiling at him.

Jake's heart skipped a beat. His pants bulged slightly. His eyes darted toward her socked feet, sitting idly before him. He quickly tore his gaze away, but he knew she'd seen it.

She grinned, and said,"Jake, would you like to.....play with my feet"?

Jake nearly fell backwards. "No no, that's okay", he forced, he was trying to be polite.

"Jake", she said, leaning in closer,"are you sure you don't want too"?

Jake fought with all his might, but eventually his eyes once agian rested on her toes, she wiggled them in response. Jake thought his zipper might burst open.

"yes"! he gasped.

She giggled and said," I think you deserve a little fun after today's events".

Jake waited impatiently as she slipped off her socks to reveal the toes that had plauged his dreams every night for a week. The bright blue nail polish glistened.

"sorry if they stink a bit", Michelle said, "I worked out a bit today".

Jake nearly fainted. She set her gigantic feet on the bed, and allowed him to make the first move. 

Jake approached her right foot, and dropped his pants, they couldn't hold his erection any longer anyways. Jake inhaled deeply, savoring her scent. Jake wedged himslef in between her big and second toe, and begand to hump them. He rode her big toe, licking it, smelling it, he ripped off his boxers, and began to masturbate onto the nail itself, turning, he sprayed a large amount of his semen into the gap of her second and middle toe. Michelle wiped it up with one finger and brought it to her mouth.

She watched him as he pleasured himself with her feet. Jake dropped down and rolled beneath her sole. He didn't have to tell her what to do next. His erect penis met the bottom of her sole first, its flesh warm and soft against his member, Jake continued to release himself, as Michelle instinctevely rocked her foot back and fourth, rubbing him across the bedsheets brittle surface. Jake was having the time of his life.

Michelle lifted her foot, and being very careful, gripped Jakes shaft between her big and second toe, giving him the greatest foot job ever. Jake felt like a king. Michelle bounced her foot up and down, shaking Jake violently, but the moton felt to great for him to care. She helped him release all that he had, his semen spraying upward like a fountain from between her toes, until Jake, moaning and gasping, finally reached his limit.

He let out the most pleasurable moan he ever had. Michelle dropped him from her foot into her hand and craddled him against her stomach as he shivered and heaved.

Through gasps of air Jake managed a small,"thank you".

Michelle smiled at him and said," the pleasure was all mine".

Mouthing off by Hollow

"Awwwww....do we really have to go Alaina? we were just about to have some fun", Summer whined.

"sorry guys", Alaina replied, "but in light of tonights events I think it would be best if we did this another night, maybe tommorow"?

Jake stood in the soft flesh of Alaina's palm as summer and tara were led out the door, he was not sorry to see them go. Tara even gave him a little glare, jealous of what she suspected michelle had done for him while they were alone. In truth, Jake had not tried to hide his pleasure, you could tell that something had happened while he was gone, and it was obvious he had enjoyed it.

Michelle sat in the living room reading, grinning to herself as the other girls were forced to leave.

"okay, we'll be back tommorw for some more fun then", summer said, finally giving in.

Tara continued to glare at Jake, making him extremely uncomfortable, she wasn't a nice person to begin with, he didn't want to imagine how she could be when he had pissed her off.

The front door was closed and locked by Alaina, and she turned and prepared to take him upstairs, stopping at the couch.

"night michelle", Alaina said,"i'm taking this one upstairs for the night".

"night" Michelle replied, smiling at Alaina. Jake's eyes met hers. They each exchanged a quick smile, before Jake turned away and Michelle returned to her book.

Alaina carried Jake upstairs to his room, and dropped him on the bed. She went for the door, but instead of leaving, she locked it and turned back, facing him. She didn't look very happy.

"What's wrong"? Jake asked.

"Summer and Tara said Michelle took you to her room", she answered.

Jake froze. The silene lasted for only a few seconds, before Alaina continued.

"What did you two do"? she asked simply.

"nothing", jake answered, forcing himself to look in her eyes.

"don't lie to me Jake", she shot back,"what did you two do"?

"nothing"! Jake insisted.

Alaina sighed heavily, pinching her nose. "I guess i'm not being clear enough", she said. She stepped forward and closed her fist around Jake's tiny body, his shoulders and upper body were all that were viewable in her fist. 

She brought him to her face and asked again,"What did you two do"!?

"we didn't do anything"! Jake shouted.

Alaina glared at him, and turned her hand, opening her palm. Jake lay there on her open hand, while her other hand pinched its fingers on his right ankle. She lifted him high above her, leaving him dangling from her fingers.

"what did you two do"? She asked in a very piercing tone.

"NOTHING"! Jake shouted, afraid of where she was going with this.

She shook her head. "I didn't wanna have to do this", she said.

Her mouth opened wide, revealing a tongue slick with saliva, strands of it streatched from her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Large white teeth flashed, and in the back, her dripping uvula guarded the entrance to her cavernous stomach below.

Jake screamed as she lowered him. He swung himself back and forth as hard as he could, but her grip held him. He had been in a mouth once, he never wanted to go back there again. "STOP"! he yelled at her, but she smiled, widening her mouth even more.

"NO STOP! PLEASE ALAINA NO!!!" He screeched, unable to crontol himself.

Her tongue snaked outwards and met his face with a wet smack. It traveled the length of his body, spending to much time in the crotch region. Jake now had an erection the size of the statue of liberty, and he was about ready to piss his pants.

He fought the tongue, punched, clawed, kicked, but it did nothing to slow his progress.

Her lips closed around his upper body, enclosing him in the darkness of her mouth.

Jake was so terrified, he pissed himself, He shouted," SHE LET ME PLAY WITH HER FEET"!!! wth all his strength, unable to deny it any longer.

for a moment, she did nothing, and he was afraid she would force him in further, but soon her fingers slid him back out. He was a glob of wet clothes in her hand as she smiled at him.

"see, now was that so hard"? she asked him.

he glared at her, unable to think straight after that.

"I think I'll go have a chat with our guest", Alaina said, smirking. She dropped him on his bed, turned off the lights, and left him there once again with his thoughts. jake doubted she had anything good to say to michelle. 

revealations by Hollow

Michelle was nowhere to be found the next day, Jake was worried Alaina had kicked her out, he didn't want that on his conscience. He was sitting on his pillow watching the X Games when he heard a knock on his door.

"COME IN"! he shouted as loud as he could. The lock clicked and Nique stepped in, Jake's whole day suddenly seemed to brighten at the sight of her.

"hey small fry", she said, dumping her backpack on his floor and hoping onto his bed, sending him tumbling down his pillow. They both laughed as he struggled to climb his way out of the sheets.

"what are you doing here"!? Jake asked happily, grinning from ear to ear.

"Alaina had to go somwhere with one of the guests, she told me to watch the house" Nique said, holding out her hand. Jake eagerly stepped onto it.

Jake felt a million times better.

"so what happened last night"? Nique asked curiously, "Michelle is in trouble, and so is that Ray guy, what did I miss"?

Jake thought about telling her. "Just some stuff", Jake answered.

"aw c'mon, tell me"! Nique pleaded with him.

"no, I can't" Jake said, getting a bit annoyed.

"I see I'll have to resort to other methods" Nique said slyly.

"death", she slid of her sock,"by foot"!

Jake froze, Nique was unaware of his attraction to feet, and he didn't want her to find out.

"no Nique, not right now" He said sternly.

"my my, you are persistant, but lets see how you do against this"! she said, lifting her foot and knocking him over. She pinned him against the bed, laughing and joking, unaware of the reaction she was invoking in Jake.

He fought it. He fought the urge to rip off his pants and Jack off all over her foot. It smelled so good, her lotion was hypnotizing. The way her toes wiggled, her sole wrinkled, everything was so perfect! Jake had longed to be here, and now that he was, he couldn't allow himself the pleasure.

She flipped him over and pressed down again, his face buried into her soft sole, Jake unwillingly tatsed it, not at all salty, but sweet, like cherrys. That was it. That pushed him too far. He couldn't stop it now.

He unzipped his pants and pressed his raging erection into the warm flesh of her wrinkled sole. He bit into its flesh and sucked with all his might. He thrusted again and again, savoring every moment. He Gripped his member fiercly, and shot his semen into her foot, gasping and moaning loudly.

Her foot pulled away suddenly, and he was left there, exposed, vulnerable. he looked pitiful. He was gasping, sucking in as much air as he could get. He couldn't look her in the eyes. he was ashamed.

That's when he felt something he didn't expect. her soft hands, closing aound him, gently lifting him upward, to her face. He refused to look at her, until she said his name.

"Jake"?

jake's eyes found hers. She had a sympathetic look. 

"i'm sorry", she said.

"what"? Jake asked, confused.

"I didn't know you liked.....y'know", she said, grinning shyly. She wiped his semen of her sole and rubbed it on the bedsheets. Jake thought he might die of embarassment.

"look", jake said," I think your really pretty, okay? I just can't control myself around women, now that i'm this small", Jake explained.

Nique gave what he said some thought and said, "I like you too".

Jake's heart skipped a beat.

"Really"? He asked here.

She smiled and removed her other sock, placing both of her feet directly in frot of him.

"really", she said grinning.

Intimate Relations by Hollow

Some believe heaven awaits them when they die, that it's a world, created personally for each one of us, a paradise, a sanctuary.

If that was true, Jake's would be in between Niques beautiful feet. She had decided to indulge him for a bit, playfully picking him up, ans pleasuring him with her feet.

"God your easy", She said to him, smiling, "If all I have to do to get you off is take off my shoes, this relationship is gonna work out just fine".

It seemed they had both wanted to be together, for awhile, even though they'd only met about two weeks ago, they felt connected, perfect for eachother, but neither one had wanted to make the other uncomfortable, Jake with his strange attractions, and Nique, who felt she would be asking too much of someone in his situation.

"I honestly thought you would be put off by my size", Nique said to Jake as she scunched her toes around his waist. jake laughed so hard it hurt.

"Are you kidding"!? he said, "I love being this small! I do now anyways"!

They were happy, to say the least, and they were both ready to take things further.

Jake, who was already naked, was feeling a bit awkward.

Nique noticed and said, "Here, let me get these clothes off".

she stood from the bed, and undrsessed herself, slwly, dragging it out, enjoying herself.

Her blue shirt came off first, she was wearing a black lace bra that held her size D breasts firmly, they were perky, as a young woman's should be. jake drooled at the sight of them. Next came her shorts. She unbuttoned them and allowed gravity to do the rest. Her matching underwear gripped her crotch tightly, accentuating her curves. She turned and stuck out her Backside for him, The underwear lifted both of her asscheeks up, Nique had more in the back than Jake had expected.

"How bout you let me have some fun"? she asked playfully.

Jake nodded, he was happy to let her do her thing.

She lifted him from the bed and lay down across its expanse, stretching from end to end. She dropped him between her breasts and pressed them together, smooshing him in their soft flesh. she fingered her crotch further down as she rubbed her right nipple through the Bra she was wearing. Jake was sticking his boner anywhere it would go, untile he hopped onto her left breast and climbed under the Bra's front padding.

He came face to face with her nipple. Instinctevely his mouth latched onto it and he began to suck, hard, and rubbed the rest of his body into it.

Nique was letting out low moans now, her pleasure becoming realized as jake worked her left nipple, its surface hardened. Her lower lips were beginning to leak into her underwear, so she removed them, tossing them against the wall. She rubbed her sensative lips, not yet penetrating her fleshy cavern, that was what Jake was for.

Jake was enjoying himself quite a bit, when soft fingers encircled him and carried him out from beneath his pleasureful location. He sucked at her fingers, licking them, doing everything he could to pleasure his new master.

She was breathing heavily when she told him, "get ready.....for the ride....of your life....little boy".

She carried him down the length of her body, to the one place all women held sacred, well most anyways. Her left hand parted her vaginal lips, creating an opening. Jake guessed what was going inside. She gripped him as she would a dildo and rammed his face into her pussy, rubbing him in and out, back and forth. Her juices flowed freely out of her body, jake had to close his mouth to avoid choking. She was nearly screaming now, he pleasure was better than she could have imagined.

in and out, in and out, she pushed his head into her body, further and further each time, until eventually she released him within her confines. all went quiet. Her breathing was all that could be heard. Nique hoped Jake knew what she wanted. then she felt it, his tiny hands upon her clit. She exploded from within, a tidal wave of discharge carried jake across his bed. He lay in it, coughing up quite a bit of the stuff.

Nique was nearly out of breath, she lay there, breathing heavily, tey both did.

when their breath had finally caught up with them, they smiled at one another, knowing that they both shared something now. A bond, they both wanted to be with one another now, nothing else mattered. 

That Shrinking feeling by Hollow

Alaina was extremely frustrated. Today had been terrible, she'd had to evict two of her guests in one day, first that idiot Ray, and that skank Michelle, that bitch had put up quite a fight, but the owner always wins, Jake would be heartbroken, good.

She pulled up to the local pharmacy to get a few groceries, parking her car, she entered the establishment and browsed the aisles, selecting a few items on sale.
She was walking past the arranged medications, when she spotteda small stack of perscription drugs marked: "Caution deffective". The name was the Brand jake's mother had described as the Drug that had shrunk her son: Phalanx.

She eyed the stack suspiciously and grabbed the attention of a passing employee.

"Excuse me ma'am, I'd like to purchase a box of Phalanx".

"oh those aren't for sale i'm afraid", the woman said, "the drugs have a....certain side effect, you've heard about the boy from arizona? the one who shrunk? the first, and last, test subject for Phalanx, all these samples are being recalled and will probably be disposed of, sorry".

"oh, alright then, thank you", Alaina said, and made like she was walking away. The woman turned into a hallway and disappeared. Alaina quickly snatched a small box of Phalanx off of its cart and quickly purchased her other items, hurrying out of the store.

She hopped in her car and drove home, giving much thought as to why she had felt the need to steal the drug, she honestly had no idea. She opened the box, inside were two small needles with a clear liquid inside. She traded them in her hands, unsure of her interest in them, and continued on her way.

She pulled into the small driveway, parked, and entered her house, she decided she'd pay Jake a visit, show him her new medicine.

As she approached his room, she could hear his TV, which was unusually loud, needles in hand, she opened the door, expecting to find the small boy laying on his bed, she even had a small speech prepared to scold him for cheating on her.

What she found, shocked her so badly, she froze in place.

There was nique, lying blatantly across Jake's bed in her bra, her lower half was completely exposed, the naked Jake lay in between her breasts. 

They both looked over at her, eyes widening, they both began to say something, then were cut off by one another.

Alaina shouted, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING"!?

"we were um....we just"- Nique began, pulling on her underwear.

"DON"T EVEN TALK MISSY, I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU"RE FIRED< AND YOU"RE LUCKY I CAN"T DO WORSE"!

Alaina stopped and thought for a second. but she could do worse couldn't she. She prepped the needle in her hand, taking off the protective cap.

Nique stepped forward, attempting another lame excuse, when Alaina stabbed her in her shoulder, Nique screamed as Alaina injected the fluid into the poor girl.

Nique pushed Alaina back and fell onto the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL"!? She screamed, Jake was screaming something as well.

Nique began shrinking, slowly, her clothes beggining to cover her entire body, becoming suddenly much too large for her. As Nique emerged from the pile of her underwear, looking frightened and helpless, running to Jake and hugging him, Alaina smiled.

"Oh this is gonna fun" she grinned.

A new perspective by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, I was a little unhappy of where the story was headed, so I've decided to shift directions, sorry for any confusion.

-Jake

The Private tour by Hollow
Close encounters by Hollow
Double trouble by Hollow
Can't hold it in by Hollow

Alaina didn't give Jake and Nique much time to rest. She had been watching them cower in fear together on her chest, when the sudden urge of a bowel movement called upon her. She had been about to set them down elsewhere and do her business, when she got a wicked Idea.

Jake and Nique were lifted from between Alaina's breats and set on the bed, between her massive thighs.

"How can she still be so horny!?" Nique asked Jake in desperation and fear.

"I don't think she is right now" Jake said, watching the giant woman stand and leave them without a word.

"Is she done with us?" Nique asked hopefully.

"I don't think so" Jake replied,"something tells me she's got another idea in mind for us".

Nique fell to her knees and began to sob some more. Jake went to her side and held her close. Hoping to lift her spirits, he said "don't worry, whatever it is, we'll get throught it. Together, okay?"

She buried her face in his arms and he held her. "Okay", she managed to say.

This isn't good Jake thought to himself, she was only just shrunk, and she's having to adapt to so much in so little time. Jake looked down at her, she was still letting tears fall. I don't think she'll make it much longer if Alaina keeps up like this.

Jake's thoughts were interrupted as he heard footsteps ascending the stairs outside his room. He stood, ready to face whatever she had cooked up, Nique clung to his side, staring intently at the door.

Alaina entered the room with her hands quite full. In her left hand, she had a bottle of recently opened wine and a glass that had been half filled with it. In her right, she had a decently sized bowl, enough to hold half a gallon of whatever liquid was poured into it.

Alaina set the items down on Jake's dresser and emptied the wine glass into her mouth. She turned to them and said," I've called the girls over for a little get together tonight guys". 

Nique's heart sank and Jake's eyes grew wide. "Summer and Tara are coming!?" He asked fearfully.

"yep" she answered simply. "Tara was extremely excited about seeing you again Jake" she added.

Jake's heart began to pound. Tara had not been gentle last time, and this time she had a reason not to be.

"Summer was pretty excited to see you Nique" Alaina said after taking another mouthfull of wine. Jake felt Nique's grip tighten on his shoulder.

"Please don't let them hurt her!" Jake pleaded, stepping to the edge of the bed. "They can do whatever they want to me, but please.....don't let them near her. Please Alaina". 

Alaina pondered what he had said, she seemed to be thinking pretty deeply. But then her expression went back to the mischevious smile."mmmmmm, no, me and the girls are gonna have some fun with you two tonight i'm afraid".

With that Alaina Finished a third glass of the wine and brought the bowl over to the bed. She picked up Nique, kicking and screaming and dropped her into the bowl. She did the same with Jake. They both stumbled around violently as Alaina set the bowl on the floor.

"What's she doing?" Nique asked, eyes wide.

As if in answer, Alaina dropped her underwear to the floor and kicked them away saying, "Man I really have to go to the bathroom". Nique gaped as alaina turned away from them and bent her backend over the bowl. She spread her cheeks as wide as they would go and said, "try not to drown you two".

Jake was hit with a full on steady stream of warm piss. He was propelled across the bottom of the bowl and forced up against the opposite side. Alaina held him steadily there for a few seconds and then turned to Nique.

The small girl managed to avoid the stream at first, but slipped in the rising pool of urine and fell. the stream was on her before she hit the ground, blasting her across the bowl, a great distance for people of their size. Finally though, Alaina hit empty. Jake stumbled and slid through a pool of warm urine to where Nique sat, coughing and sputtering.

Jake tried to help her up, but they both only managed to slip and fall back into the urine pool. Jake was about to attempt a second try, when Nique screamed.

A large log of feces had dropped from Alaina's anus and fell, splashing them in pee. jake and Nique ran as a second log followed, this one a bit more accurate. Amazingly, Alaina managed a third and fourth log before she ran out of ammo. She lifted the filthy bowl to her face and swished it around a bit, watching her two captives struggle to stay afloat on a mound of her waste.

She couldn't help but grin, she loved seeing them so helpless. Just then, the doorbell rang. Alaina set the bowl down, pulled on some underwear and pants, and said to them, "looks like our guests are here".

Nique clung helplessly to Jake's side. jake met Alaina's gaze with anger, but deep down in the pit of his stomach, he was afraid.

Girls Night in: Round Two by Hollow

Alaina returned to them as quickly as she had gone.

"let's get you two cleaned up a bit before we play tonight hm?" she said as she carried them into the hallway bathroom.

The two shrunken teens were covered in her feces, and reeked because of it. After having a few glasses of wine, Alaina was not entirely steady on her feet, and she carelessly sloshed them around in the bowl. She sent them toppling over one another, slamming them into piles of her waste, nearly drowning them in her piss. The two were releived when she dumped them into the toilet and fished them out with the toilet scrubber at hand. They clung to it as she carried it above the sink snd filled it with water.

"drop in you guys" she said when it was full. Jake and Nique released their grip and fell into ice cold water, the bitch hadn't even warmed it up. They both came up gasping and shivering. Nique immediately began scrubbing at her hair violently, all too eager to get alainas urine out of it. specks of her feces stuck to them both, and both of them had a coat of piss over their bodies.

Alaina added soap to the water, and before long they were both fairly clean, and glad to be rid of Alaina's  sticky substances.

"looks like you two are ready for tonight" Alaina said, scooping both of the naked teens from the sink. She dried them quickly with a hand towel and left the bathroom. 

As they came into the living room, Jake felt sick too hsi stomach. He felt a very real shiver go down his spine when the two women came into view, Summer with her bright golden hair flowing, her breasts threatening to burst out of her tanktop, and Tara, she gave him an evil grin and licked her lips.

Jake swallowed hard and held Nique close.

"look who I brought girls" Alaina said playfully."You remember Nique I'm sure? My old house cleaner".

"I'm more interested in the little man on your hand Alaina" Tara started," Looks like he's naked, what were you up too girl?"

"Oh a little of this, a little of that" Alaina replied, "and let me tell you, these little teenagers, know how to show a woman a good time!"

"what with that little thing?" Summer said giggling, pointing at Jake's currently limp member.

Jake blushed a bright red, and his face grew hot.

"can you even feel him in there?" Tara asked Alaina.

All three girls shared a laugh at Jake's expense. Nique held him close and squeezed his shoulder.

"wait are they......?" Summer started.

"together? yeah, I caught them fooling around a couple hours ago, so I thought we could teach them a lesson about cheating" Alaina said, setting them on the coffee table.

The women began to discuss their plans aloud. Jake was listening intently, when Nique whispered something in his ear.

"Jake look, they've had a ton to drink tonight", she was staring at the wine bottle Alaina had brought with her earlier, it was empty, and a second bottle next to it was half empty.

"Jake......what if they...hurt us? I mean like injure us or even.......kill us?"

"relax we'll be fine Nique, they'll probably just pass out later and well just have to deal with them for now, trust me, Alaina won't let them kill us".

"I dunno Jake...she seemed pretty upset about you and me beeing together, what if her anger and the wine........what if she forgets y'know? what if she makes a mistake? you saw when she had me in her mouth, you know how badly she wanted to eat me, all the wine could make her forget not to kill us and...and..."

She started to sob, quietly. Jake held her against his chest and whispered in her ear."Nique, I promise you, I will not let them hurt you, If I have to, I'll take all the punihment".

They held eachother for awhile, before Tara noticed and said, "Maybe we should get started Alaina".

Alaina nodded and said,"Jake, come here".

Jake hugged Nique quickly, and stepped forward.

Alaina slammed her foot on the table violently, knocking Jake of his feet. She wiggled her toes, her dark purple nail polish sparkling.

"You like mommy's feet don't you?" she asked, returning to her maternalistic state.

Jake nodded silently.

"lick them then, get right in between my toes and lick them".

Jake didn't complain, but walked up to her big toe. Crouching, he squeezed himself in between her big and second toe, a salty sour smell filled his nose and lungs. Jake prepped himslef mentally and dove in. He licked furiously at her salty toes, peices of lint and dry specks of salt covered his tongue, causing his tatse buds to go wild. Jake had to stop often to spit chunks of dirt and lint from his mouth. Above he heard Alaina moan softly, Tara and summer watching.

"Girl" Alaina said. Nique stepped forward, "Go take care of the other foot".

Nique walked briskly to Alaina's left foot and took the same position as Jake. They both worked furiously to satisfy her. jake was busy slobbering all over Alaina's foot, when she pinched him between her toes and lifted him high above the table, stretching her leg as far as she could.

Nique watched helplessly as Alaina squeezed him repeatedly, threatening to drop him at every second. Summer  scooted beneath Alaina's raised leg and said" drop him Alaina".

Alaina didn't hesitate. Jake fell downward, screaming as he went. Summer held her shirt open, and Jake landed between her massive breasts, bouncing and rolling into the folds of her shirt.

All three women laughed at his struggles to get air from the confines of her shirt. Jake scrambled from between her massive mounds and came gasping out of her clevage. Jake hung over the edge of Summer's shirt gasping, when without warning, Tara's gaping mouth loomed in front of him. 

Jake barley had enough time to catch his breath before Tara knocked him out of summers shirt with her hand. He landed on her sticky tongue, and in a split second she had pulled him into the confines of her mouth.

Nique gaped in horror from between alaina's toes at how sudden it had been.

Strange Dreams by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Jake was tossed around the inside of Tara's mouth like a ragdoll. She moaned a slurped and sucked on him as hard as she could, savoring the flavor he brought her. 

Jake screamed as he was forced into the pool of saliva collectong benath Tara's tongue. She held him there, benath her tongue, and let him squirm. Jake struggled to keep his head above the pool, but saliva was much thicker than water, and once his head submerged, he came back up, surrounded by a bubble.

Jake clawed at it as she continued to toss him around her mouth, his every breath expanded it and left him light headed and weaker. He began to panic,he felt the mouth was the most dangerous place on a giant, and if he passed out who knew what Tara might do.

Jake writhed and flipped, using every ounce of strength he had left to claw the bubble from his face before his air ran out. When he had all but given up hope though, Tara offered him salvation, in the form of her molars.

She used her tongue to roll him onto her bottom set of molars, while the top set quickly descended on him, effectively popping the bubble, but unfortunately crushing Jake.

He screamed in agony as Tara's top molars grinded him against her bottom ones. He felt something in his leg crack, his shoulder disslocated, and his head was pressed harshly against her back teeth. It was the most painful experiance in his life.

Is this it? he thought, is this how I'm gonna go? chewed into bits by some crazy bitch? damn, I had really hoped I could be normal again......I wanted me and Nique to have a normal relationship, a real one........dammit......

He passed out. Jake felt a warmth touching him. There was a broght white light shining in his eyes. jake stood and started walking towards it. There was someone there. Jake instinctevely said,"mom?" She answered back "yes Jake, it's me! come here!"

Jake happily ran forward, towards the shadowed figure that claimed to be his mother, but as he neared her she grew, and grew and grew, until she towered high above him.

"mom? how are you-"

She snatched him from the ground quickly, and held him at eye level. It was his mother, but there was no love in her eyes.

"mom? what are you-"

"your such an idiot." she spat at him.

"mom? what-"

"did you really think I cared about you?"

Jake stared at her in disbeleif.

"I just dumped you with that bitch to get you out of my life."

Tears began to well up in his eyes. "mom, don't say-"

"And that little whore you thought cared about you? she's using you! The only reason your together is because she's so facinated by you! At normal size, she wouldn't even look twice at you you peice of shit!"

"stop it." Jake told his mother.

She brushed a lock of blonde hair from her eyes and smirked. "Awe, did I hit a nerve? don't tell me you care about that little slut."

"mom please!" he pleaded with her.

"who could love you, you piss your pants at the sight of a woman's mouth you idiot! In fact........", she started, "I am a little famished, maybe I'll have a quick snack!"

Jake screamed as his mother dangled him high above her gaping maw and dropped him, head first. He fell into her throat, and was forced rythmically down her it by it's contractions. Eventually, the tube carrying him emptied out into a gurgling pit of acids. jake fell limply into it and lay there, listening to his mothers heart beat around him.

He closed his eyes and relaxed. At least it's over, all the pain, its gone. He floated there for some time, until he heard screaming. He shrugged it off. Not my problem now. Then it grew louder. jake grew angry, who the hell is screaming? Then it became recognizable. Nique! Jake realized.

He stood in the murky acids of his mothers stomach and Shouted "Nique!?" She continued screaming. "NIQUE!!!???" He yelled even louder. She was crying for help,

"NIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jake awoke and stood upright on the coffe table, to find Nique being dangled above summer's open mouth.


Death of a Hero? by Hollow

Having just been eaten by his own loving mother,and having his ribs arms and legs cracked by Tara's molars, Jake was not in a very normal state of mind. He wasn't extremely aware of what was happening around him, it all seemed like one big haze of noise and confusion.

Summer's voice echoed and pounded off of his eardrums. "Should I chew her up first? Or just down her?"

Tara's pierced his ears as well,"Crush that little slut, she deserves it".

"you're sure it's okay if I do this Alaina?" Summer asked.

Alaina took a large swallow of wine and said,"do it! teach her a lesson! I told you, she doesn't have family here! no one will notice her go missing!"

"I still wish you would've let me finish off sleepyhead over there!" Tara said waving her hand, she missed the fact that he was now quite awake.

"You had your fun, I can't let you eat him y'know, his mom calls everyonce in awhile, but I just tell her the kid doesn't wanna talk to her, she hasn't called back in two weeks!" They all shared a laugh.

Jake was speechless. After hearing the truth about his unresponsive mother, Jake was immediately torn from his trancelike state. He stood there,staring at the table surface in disbeleif. He fell to his knees and held his head in his hands.

She must hate me...she must think I hate HER........oh god how..how could......

Tears welled up in his eyes as he thought about his mother, how she must feel, as if her son had stopped caring about her. He barley understood what summer said next.

"Quit squirming you little bitch! God! Alaina i'm just gonna finish her off now okay!?"

Jake felt it then, as she finished her sentence. It was hot, it started in his stomach and he felt it climb to his face. Anger.

He stood, ignoring the protest from his injured body, and began to walk to the edge of the table where the three giant women sat and watched an act of cannibalism. He may have suffered a great deal, but he wasn't about to let anything happen to Nique. I won't break my promise, He thought to himself. Instead of repressing them, Jake let all the wrongs alaina and these women had done to him boil inside him, he would need the courage they brought for what he was about to do.

Alaina noticed him out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh look who's awake girls!"

Summer pulled the screaming Nique from above her mouth and set her in an open palm.

"Did you have a nice na-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" Jake screamed at the top of his lungs at her.

Alaina was stunned, she dropped her wine glass to the floor and it shattered and sent purple liquid across the carpet. Summer put a hand over her mouth in shock. Tara's eyes narrowed and she leaned forward.

"what did you say to her?" she asked menacingly.

"funny, I thought I was pretty clear." Jake spat back.

"listen smartass, if you think just because we can't kill you that we-"

"I don't give a shit what you do to me, your all just a bunch of sad whores anyway."  

All three women began to encircle him, leaving Nique long forgotten. It's working! Jake thought.

Nique gave him an extremely worried look, horror on her face from what she'd heard him do for her. He gave her a quick smile and a wink, and returned to face the three giantesses before him.

"Alaina," began Tara, her eyes still on Jake,"Let's teach this little boy a lesson!"

Alaina was more than a bit tipsy from the eight cups of wine she had drank, and she seemed to have forgotten all about the "don't hurt Jake" rule.

"crush him Tara." she said plainly.

"NOOO!!!" Nique cried from her view on the couch.

Jake took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. He was at his house, with his mother and Nique, they were all eating dinner together, he and Nique were normal sized, his mother watched them both lovingly. Everything was perfect. He smiled.

Tara's hand slammed into the table and left a resounding crunch.

 Nique looked on horrified, unable to speak.

Tara grinned evily, and lifted her hand from the table surface, all three women eager to see the results.

Jake lay broken and bent. His left leg twisted ungainly beneath him. Blood oozed from his mouth. Small bits of bone stuck from his right shoulder. He shuddered heavily with everybreath.

Nique burst into hysterical sobs and wails. Tara began to laugh uncontrollably. Summer was purley fascinated by the sight of him. Alaina just stared, suddenly aware of the mistake she had made. She looked from his tiny broken body, to the sobbing girl on the couch. Her mind raced. How could I let this happen?

Tara finally gained control of herself and, wiping tears from her eyes said," Alright now let's take care of the girl".

An unintelligible moan escaped from Jake, it was so weak they barley heard it.

"Awww, poor little Jake," Tara teased, "don't  want me to eat your little girlfriend? well too bad kid, I'm starving!"

"Tara wait!" Alaina said.

Tara withdrew her hand from reaching to the sobbing girl. 

Alaina was unsure if what to say. She finally managed," we need to get him to a hospital."

"Are you crazy, if they help him, he'll tell them what we did! we could go to JAIL!"

"But he's hurt! he could die Tara!"

"That's the point!" Tara shouted,"we've gone too far! we can't go back now! In fact, as long as he still breathes he's a threat!"

She turned and walked to where Jake still lay shuddering.

"NO PLEASE!!!" Nique said suddenly.

Tara Brought her bare foot into the air, grinning. Summer looked on in fascination, Alaina was unsure of what to do.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Nique wailed.

The front door burst open.

"FREEZE POLICE! HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE EM'!!!" several officers swarmed into the living room.

Summer sgreiked, Tara nearly fell. Alaina threw up her hands.

The officers handcuffed all three of them. When they were each contained, one of the officers said,"Ma'am, you can come in now".

Jake turned his head and smiled. His mother walked in, followed by michelle. His mother ran too him and began to sob as much as Nique had.

She wanted to hold him, but a team of paramedics carried him away on a special pad into the back of an ambulance. Nique was taken with him in the hands of one of the officers. She had looked at hm worriedly the whole ride.

He just smiled back and said,"I told you.......we'd be fine," and passed out.

Homecoming by Hollow

Jake opened his eyes slowly. His surroundings were unfamiliar, and he took a moment to examine them.

He was lying on a large white bed,bandages wrapped across his chest, his leg was suspended and In a cast, he felt his forehead to find bandages there as well. A bag of fluids hung above his head to the left. A large monitor measuring his heart rate beeped softly and rhythmically. He shifted and felt agonizing pain tear through his chest ,arms, and legs. He gasped and bit back a stream of curses.

He heard a soft groan and looked down to find Nique, her arm wrapped around him. He smiled as she looked up into his eyes.

"Oh! you're awake!"

"Yeah, and your kind of laying on me" he said.

"Oh geez! sorry!" she exclaimed, shifting her weight off of him.

"It's fine", Jake replied. "So, i'm in a hospital right? passed out in the ambulance I think, how long has it been?"

"Two days, your mom and I have been waiting for you to wake up."

"Mom's here too? good." He layed back again. "So, what happened, the police showed up but how did they-"

"It was michelle", Nique answered,"she called your mom, got the number from alaina's phone, told her you were in trouble, she called the cops when your mom got in town, and the rest you know".

"what about alaina, and tara and summer?"

"Arrested, you and I and michelle are gonna testify soon I think, I dunno when".

Jake smiled and relaxed, life was good.

At that point his mother entered the room. "Nique, I brought some food for you, all they had was-" She stopped when she saw her son. "Jake!" she squealed and ran to him.

"Hi mom I-" He was cut off as her massive lips came down on him, smothering the life out of him, her spit and lipstick still clung to him. Nique laughed as Jake coughed and spat and said," Mom I'm fine!"

"I know I know hun, it's just well......I missed you and-"

"I know mom, I know."

She smiled and said,"you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend".

Jake blushed and said " were not, I mean we...umm..."

"It's fine hun, she's sweet, weve been talking for awhile now."

This didn't make jake feel any less nervous,"Great", he said. Nique gave him a knowing smile. 

"You should really thank Michelle next time you see her too."

"Is she here?"

"Not now, but she stopped by yesterday to see how you were, she called me y'know."

"Yeah I know, Nique told me."

"well you should definetely thank her, you wouldn't be here if she hadn't called."

"okay mom, I will. so....."

"so what?" his mom asked, curious.

"Am I.....going home?"

"I think that'd be the best idea."

"And Nique?"

"well.......she tells me she dosen't have family here..."

"Yes!" jake shouted, feeling like a kid again. He and Nique laughed together and held hands.

it's happening he thought, we're really gonna be together, we can get through this together....i'm going home.......


Epilogue by Hollow

Four Months Later......

Jake stood on the windowsill, his hands shoved in his Jacket pockets, the setting sun cast a warm glow on him. He was home in phoenix, where he had been for a few eeks now, it felt great, getting away from his short stay in cali. He was looking out into his backyard.

Nique was out there, with his mother,gardening. They liked to handle the garden together, they made a good team it seemed. Nique had learned quite a bit from his mother.He smiled at them. Despite her small size, Nique made a good assistant to his titanic mother, who handled most of the work herself.

As Jake watched them his thoughts drifted to what his life had been but a few months ago.Alaina, Tara, and Summer were all spending the rest of their lives behind bars, figuratively of course, they were actually in a therapy and treatment facility. Justice was never so sweet. He was glad, he was glad they were gone, they had nearly killed him after all.

He climbed down and walked to the small makeshift ladder, one of many his mother had set around the house that helped he and Nique ascend and descend large objects. Alaina hadn't bothered using them. He descended to the floor below and made his way into their living room. He walked around, enjoying himself, enjoying the feeling of security, he loved it, this, being home in phoenix.

He walked towards the end of the room and looked up. A giant piano towered above him, a small ladder leading upward toward the keys. Now there's an idea.

This should be an easier climb than the last he thought as he made his way upward, remembering one of the few good experiances in cali.

He stood on the end, staring across the length of the keys, a familiar tune came to mind. He grinned, this would get their attention.

He played as he once had, hoping from key to key, letting the sounds echo throughout his home, the sound resonating off of the thin walls, he played the tune perfectly.

His mother entered, Nique in hand, they were both covered in dirt, but smiling at him, he smiled back.

"I've heard that before" Nique said as Jake's mother set her next to him. His colossal mother sat in front of them. "Nique told me about how you first played that for her."

"I seem to remember being abit taller back then though" Nique added.

They all laughed.

Jake's mother quieted and said " your both gonna start your senior years together soon, are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes mom, we'll be fine" Jake answered.

"okay, but public school could be dangerous for you two y'know, there'll be huge poeple walking around, you could get stepped on or worse".

"were well aware of that mom, but how can we function if we don't have an education? we still wanna go, we wanna feel...."

"normal" Nique finished for him.

"but isn't there another way you could feel normal? homeschooling, even private school, a group of people with special-"

"mom! please, we need this okay? we need this......"

"Okay..... okay, enough about this,we'll talk later, who's hungry?" Jake's mother got up to leave.

"I'll help!" Nique said.

Jake's mother carried her into the kitchen, leaving Jake to his thoughts. he only had one though.

Normal.......

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2357