The Fate of the Kingdom of Banthor by L2K7
Summary:

Legends tell of an old kingdom that was lost. Some say it sank with Atlantis, others say it never existed at all. The truth being it was the victim of a woman with extraordinary gifts...


Categories: Crush, Feet, Vore, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2916 Read: 18484 Published: November 12 2011 Updated: November 12 2011

1. Chapter 1 - Banthor is Attacked by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - The Goddess's Wrath by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - With More Denial comes More Punishment by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - Mt. Toe and the end of Banthor by L2K7

Chapter 1 - Banthor is Attacked by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marvin wakes up in a dark place and finds that his best friend and fellow knight, Gwen, is there with him.  Gwen then tells Marvin events from the previous night.

Legends tell of an ancient kindgom called Banthor.  Some say they sank in the ocean, as the Greek's city of Atlantis did.  Others say it never existed at all.  We are here to tell you what really happened, through the eyes of it's most devout knight...

 

Marvin awoke with blackness around him.  He quickly stood, the clanging of metal sounding as he stood up.  "Mine armor?" he spoke to himself.  Raising his arm up, the clanging of metal sounded once again.  He reached for his other hand and heard metal hitting metal, confirming his suspicions.  "Why is mine armor still on?" he questioned himself, as he slipped the two gauntlets off and dropped them.

 

With his hands free, he felt around the rest of his body.  His helmet, Sword, chainmail, and the rest of his armor was still on.  He had no idea where he was or how he got there.  Before he could ask himself that very question, he heard a voice.  "Sir Marvin, is that you?"

 

"Is that Sir Gwen?" Marvin replied, recognizing the voice of his best friend, and fellow Knight.  Marvin tried to look around for his friend, but he couldn't see him anywhere.  He couldn't see anything.  He began to walk, listening to the clanging his metal boots made as they hit the ground.  Still, he couldn't find Gwen.  "Where art thou, Sir  Gwen?"

 

"Does thou not remember?" replied the voice of Gwen, whom seemed near.  "Remember what?" replied Marvin, not understanding what was going on.  "Did something happen?"  Marvin heard a long sigh from Gwen before he got a reply from him.  "Sit down, my friend.  We hath much to discuss"  Marvin lowered his body down and felt for the ground.  Once he found it, he sat down on it and closed his eyes.  "Sir Gwen, my friend, what is going on?  Where is this?"

 

"Where this is I do not know, Marvin."  replied Gwen.  "However, how we came to this place is no mystery to me.  Prepare thine self for a tale of what hath taken place yesterday."  Marvin didn't quite understand what Gwen was trying to say, but he would sit and listen to the story his friend was about to speak.  "Go ahead, my friend"  he said, preparing for this story.

 

"Very well" replied Gwen.  "Thou must remember the meeting we both had with King Argos yesterday.  He spoke of the Oracle again.  She hath given him a prophecy about the future.  The King told us that disaster of a strange form would befall our kingdom of Banthor.  He did not trust this prophecy, and told all of us Knights to calm the citizens were they to hear of the prophecy.  He said 'There is nothing to fear.  God is with us and will never let Evil befall our kingdom.'  He was wrong."

 

"Many counts of the stars after the Sun went down did it happen.  People disappeared, right before others' eyes.  Some wicked magic was afoot within our kingdom.  Panicked citizens ran to the castle, in search of help.  You and I were deployed into the city to help calm down our people.   We, together, visited home after home, assuring the people that no evil would come for them.  We told them that God was with us, and no harm would befall them.

 

Some believed us, some didn't.  We couldn't convince them all, but we did what we could.  After hitting nearly half the homes in Banthor, something happened.  A loud sound came from the castle.  You looked back and screamed 'The castle hath been set aflame!  We must return to the King!'  I turned around for a moment and saw the flames with mine own eyes.  I was preparing to go with you when I'd heard a sound from behind me."

 

"After turning, I saw her.  A woman with hair as dark as the night itself.  Her eyes red as blood.  She wore long robes as dark as her hair and carried something strange in her hand.  Before I could speak to her, she waved her hand towards a villager.  A light so bright, it seemed to come from Heaven itself flashed around them and they were gone.  I sheathed my sword, but it was too late.  She'd looked back at me and waved her hand.  The bright light came again, this time around both me and you.  The next thing I knew, I heard your voice in this dark place."

 

End Notes:

What was this "light" from the woman?  Who is she? 

Chapter 2 - The Goddess's Wrath by L2K7
Author's Notes:

A huge face appears above Marvin and Gwen and demands that they serve her as the Goddess that she is.  When Marvin refuses, she punishes him...

Marvin couldn't believe what he'd just heard.  "How can this be, Gwen?  How can I not remember any of this?"  Gwen, with a calm tone, said "Relax, Sir Marvin.  When I awoke, I could remember nothing.  It will return, in time.  For now, though, we need to find out where this i-" Gwen was cut off when they heard a noise.

 

The loudest sound they believed possible surrounded them, tied with a violent movement.  It wasn't thunder, it was too loud.  It sounded as if the very Earth was being shaken by a tremendous force.  "Sir Gwen!  What is this!?"  cried out Marvin, as everything began to move, him feeling himself fall over.  The movement stopped eventually and light began to pour in from above.

 

Light creeped in from the edges of the walls of this area, as if the roof were being lifted off by something.  Gwen and Marvin tried to look up, but the light blinded them.  They grunted as the light was blinding them, but soon felt much of the light fade.  Looking up, their vision clearer, they both screamed.  "What foul magic is this!?" cried Marvin.

 

Above the two of them loomed an enormous person.  It was a woman, with dark black hair.  Her blood-red eyes were studying them as she looked down.  A smile came to her face as she spoke down to them.  Her voice, bouncing off the walls around them, felt like the voice of God himself all around them.  "Well, it looks like my little servants are finally awake.  Art thou ready to serve your goddess?"

 

Marvin, enraged, screamed up at her.  "Watch thy tongue, Demon!  We serve the great King Argos, and the Holy Father, God himself!  We will not be fooled by this foul magic!"  The woman then grew angered, but didn't lose the smile on her face.  "Foolish mortals.  Do you realize your current situation?  Here, maybe I should enLIGHTen you, hahaha!"

 

She laughed as she rose her head and light filled the chamber.  Marvin looked around as he saw writing on the walls.  On the ground, he saw a huge black surface, with enormous writing on it.  Looking closer, he saw writing that he could read.  "Impossible!!" he screamed.  Before him were the words 'In King Argos, I hath sworn my allegiance'  It was the engraving on his personal treasure box.  He looked at Gwen, then back at the woman.  "What hath you done to me, witch!?"

 

The woman, still grinning, spoke down to him.  "Oh dear, the little knight is upset with his situation.  Yes, that's right.  The light that went around you was a spell!  You're now the size of bugs compared to me!  My power is real!  I am the one, true Goddess!  Where is your supposed God now?  He's not here to help you, you're all mine!"

 

Marvin, still angered "You will not get away with this, Demon!  I will strike you down myself!" He pulled out his sword and held it towards the face that loomed over him.  The woman began angered once again.  "Poor fool.  That little twig can't hurt me!  But you need to be taught a lesson.  Perhaps you'll be more submissive if your friend there takes the fall for you!"

 

Marvin looked over at Gwen and then back up to the woman, whose face had risen into the air.  A new shadow was descending into the container.  An enormous hand was descending, nails dark as night.  Before Marvin could do anything, two fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed Gwen and rose him into the air and out of the container.  "Gwen!" screamed Marvin, helpless in the container.

 

The woman rose Gwen into the air and brought him to her face.  "My, my, what a cute little knight.  I'll bet that armor of yours is nice and crunchy!  I don't know about you, but I'm completely famished from using my power on so many of those citizens of yours."  She parted her lips and extended her tongue towards the tiny, helpless body of Gwen.

 

"NO!  Leave him alone!" screamed Marvin.  The woman ignored him and ran her tongue over Gwen's body, drenching it in salive.  "MMmm…you taste delicious, little one!" called down the woman above them.  "I think it's time to satisfy my appetite, hehe"  She then tilted her head back and held Gwen over her mouth, now wide open.

 

"GWEN!!!!!" screamed Marvin, instilled with fear from this woman's power.  He saw the two fingers release and Gwen flail around as he fell into the woman's awaiting mouth.  Tilting her head forward, she looked down at Marvin and smile as she began to chew on her victim.  Loud crashing noises could be heard as her large teeth crushed Gwen's armor and into his tiny body.

 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" screamed Gwen from inside the woman's mouth as his body was mangled into pieces by her teeth.  After a few moments of chewing, the woman swallowed and looked down at Marvin, blood dripping out of her mouth.  She pulled her tongue out to collect the blood.  "That was perfect!"

 

"You…You Monster!  YOU HATH EATEN GWEN!!!!"  cried out Marvin, tears running down his face.  He was saddened deeply at the sight of his best friend undergoing such a horrible fate.  Dropping to his knees, he just looked to the ground and dropped his sword.  No one had come to their rescue.  God didn't intervene and save Gwen.  Marvin's spirit was broken.

End Notes:

Gwen is gone, down in an enormous belly.  What will happen to Marvin?

Chapter 3 - With More Denial comes More Punishment by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marvin is placed at the woman's feet, and is demanded to kiss them.  Marvin refuses and the woman punishes him further when she reveals his wife and son...

"Now then, little bug." called down the woman from above.  "You shall serve me, your new Goddess, or die an insignificant bug like your friend did.  What say you?"  Marvin raised his head up and cried out.  "Y…Yes, Goddess!  I am here to serve!"  He kept his eyes on her face, awaiting her response.  The woman starting grinning. 

 

"Very good, now come to me, little one, and embrace your new fate as my servant" she called down as she descended her hand into the contained.  As her fingers came closer, his face turned determined.  At the last second, he grabbed down at his sword and slashed at her finger "TAKE THIS, DEMON!"  The sword went to hit her finger, but bounced off it's surface as it struck her.

 

The woman quickly grabbed him up by the arm and began laughing.  "AHAHAHAHA!!!!  You pathetic little insect!  You thought you could actually hurt me?  A goddess!?  Oh, you're far more foolish than I imagined you would be."  She looked at him for a moment and continued.  "You are a very disobedient bug.  I was going to let you share my food and spend your life as my little pet, but you are far too useless for that now.  As punishment for betraying me, I have a special task for you."

 

She lowered Marvin down to the floor and set him down by her bare feet.  He stood before them, his height only reaching halfway to her ankle.  He immediately fell over as an overpowering toxic odor came from all around him as she wiggled her black-polished toes.  As he fell, he saw her face, high above him.  "Now, my little pet.  You are powerless and you will do as I command!  Your goddess demands that you grovel and kiss her beautiful feet!"

 

Marvin, still angered, approached her gigantic toes, which were slightly bigger than he was, and spit on them.  "I will never submit to a Demon like you!  Your feet reek a toxin that I could not even imagine!"  he screamed up at her.  She became angered once again.  "You insolent little worm!  Fine!  If you want to die that badly, then I will happily provide that for you.  But not before tormenting you further!"

 

The woman grinned as she untied her robes, and threw them to the side.  Marvin felt a rush of wind as the robe left the woman's body.  He looked up and saw gigantic breasts below the woman's face.  From the breasts, he could hear some kind of voice.  "Marvin!  Help us!  Help us please!!!"  He looked up and gasped at recognizing the voices.  "Cynthia!? Jake!?" he cried out. 

 

The woman, laughing, began to speak once again.  "That's right, little bug!  It's your wife and son!  They're stuck between my enormous breasts!  Care to get a closer look?"  She reached down and plucked Marvin from the ground.  She walked over to a bed and laid down.  Reaching her hand down, she dropped Marvin on her belly, just in front of her breasts.

 

Marvin looked as he saw Cynthia, his wife and Jake, his son, tied between the enormous breasts of this woman.  Cynthia was crying her eyes out.  Marvin tried to run to them, but a huge hand smacked down in front of him, knocking him off his feet.  "Oh, no, little bug.  You're merely observing" called out the woman.

 

Marvin felt his strength leaving him as he was on the ground.  He couldn't get up at all.  The hand then moved and he watched as both of the woman's hands grabbed onto her two breasts.  She then called down.  "Now, little man, witness the repercussions of disobeying me!  You not only forfeit your own life, but also the life of your family!"  She began to slowly push her breasts together.  Cynthia was screaming as the walls of flesh came closer.  Marvin's eyes started to water as he cried up to the woman.  "NO!  Please!! Spare them!  I'll do anything you want!  Anything!!"

 

The woman smiled as she heard him begging.  "Oh, little bug, didn't I already say you didn't have a choice in this?  I've already decided that you're going to die.  This is to your own TORMENT!"  As she finished her statement, she rushed her breasts together.  Cynthia's screams became muffled for a moment and then blood became to fly out from the woman's breasts. 

End Notes:

With his wife and son dead, what will Marvin do?  What will become of him?

Chapter 4 - Mt. Toe and the end of Banthor by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Marvin, shaken by recent events, is given a truly horrible perspective as death draws near for him and his kingdom...

 

 

 

Marvin was shaking all over.  He couldn't believe what he'd just seen.  His wife, his son, they were dead, and it was all his fault.  His tears began to worsen, but were quickly swept away as he was plucked from the woman's stomach.  The woman got up from her position, stood still on the floor, and lowered Marvin down to her feet.

 

"Well, little bug" called down the woman.  "Since you seemed to love my feet so much, you're going to get to know them very personally before you die.  If you won't accept me as a Goddess, then you're going to witness them as one!"  She smiled as she rose her hand and pointed it at Marvin.  A bright light encompassed him as he saw everything changing.  Everything was getting bigger and bigger and bigger. 

 

When everything stopped, Marvin couldn't believe his eyes.  The big toe that once took up most of his height, towered over him like a mountain.  He got up and then began to run away from it.  High above him, an incomprehensibly loud voice echoed "Now, little man.  Feel the power of the foot goddess that now towers over you!" 

 

The big toe then rose into the air slightly and softly pressed down on the ground.  As it hit, a tremendous force lashed out at Marvin.  The earth shook violently, throwing him into the air, and a hurricane-like wind rushed in and blew him over immeasurable distance. 

 

Before he could land from his flying, he saw the world-sized foot of the woman moving above him.  The booming voice then returned "Now accept your fate, to forever be a tiny stain on the bottom of your goddess's foot!"  After the booming ended, Marvin was still falling.  As he fell, he saw the giant body of flesh coming down at him. 

 

Marvin never hit the ground.  His body was instantly pulverized as the planet-sized foot impacted his body.  He was shown the power of a Goddess, a power that isn't to be disrespected.  And so Marvin of the Kingdom of Banthor, had his life ended, fated to be an unrecognizable stain on the bottom of the witch's foot.  Little did he know that the rest of his kingdom would soon follow.

 

The woman laughed as she walked forward in her chamber and walked out of the house.  She was naked at the gates of Banthor.  Walking outside the gates, she turned and waved both her hands.  Within a matter a moments, the entire city and castle had been reduced the the size of a small piece of bread.  With one simple step, the kingdom of Banthor was no more.

 

..and so the truth about Banthor has been revealed.  A very real kingdom, victim to the powers of a witch.  If only that one knight had been open-minded.  Perhaps then…the kingdom would have been spared and  flourished, under the rule of the woman who called herself a goddess. 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

With that, the kingdom was no more.  Resistant to the women, they were all extinguished.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2524