Time-Out 3: Son of the Year by Jacksmith
Summary:

Scott Stevens’ life becomes a living hell when his mother Judy gets her shrink ray license, giving her legal permission to use it on him and his siblings anytime she wants. 

A prequel to the Time-out stories.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Time-Out
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10294 Read: 101177 Published: October 24 2012 Updated: November 07 2012

1. Chapter 1: The Law Won by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2: Matriarchal Rule by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3: Irresponsible by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4: Kicking Back by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5: Judy's Beginning by Jacksmith

Chapter 1: The Law Won by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

This story is meant to precede the entire Time-out series, showing the first use of the shrink ray between Scott and his mother Judy.

As with the last entries, this will be a relatively brief story at under 10 chapters.  I rather like that arrangement for this series, as it’s one of my favorite genres of the fetish, and the briefer storylines allow me to (hopefully) maintain some variety.  Enjoy!

               “C’mon, take the shot!” called out Scott as he tossed the basketball toward his friend Blake.  However, rather than catching it, Blake remained standing in the garage, his eyes glued to the tiny TV his dad had hooked up to the wall.  “You know, neither of us is going to make the team next month if we don’t actually practice a little,” said Scott, somewhat annoyed.

                “Dude.  Come watch this,” said Blake, a deathly serious look having crossed his face.  Groaning and rolling his eyes, Scott was nonetheless intrigued by the ghostly expression of his friend, and so he rushed toward the TV for a look.

                What could possibly be going on to have made Blake’s expression change so quickly?  A bank robbery?  A murder?  A terrorist plot?  What?  Dashing into the garage, Scott looked at the screen, and did a double take, blinking a few times in confusion.  It was the five o’clock news, and standing next to the reporter was none other than Judy Stevens, his own mother.

                “This is Elizabeth Stinger, reporting live with Channel 18, your first choice for the evening news!  I’m standing here today with Judy Stevens, one of the headliners in our city council’s voice in Washington during some of the more recent legislative changes being made regarding legal use of the Techilogic Corporation’s highly controversial matter reduction device, or… as it is more commonly known, the shrink ray.  Good evening, Judy!” said the reporter, pointing the microphone toward Judy.

                “Good evening, Elizabeth, it’s great to be here!” said Scott’s mother, smiling widely for the camera and pushing a thick blonde lock out of her eyes.

                “Just for our viewers at home who haven’t been keeping up these past few days: today, President Callahan signed into effect what was previously known as “The Shrink Ray Bill,” which proposed the legal use of the device on organic matter by approved, licensed holders, with certain dependents under the jurisdiction of said holder.  And… as many will already know, that bill was born in one of the city council’s meetings about three years ago, from none other than the mind of Judy Stevens.  Judy, could you explain to us, in layman’s terms, what this new law will mean for the nation, now that it’s in effect?”

                “Certainly, Elizabeth,” smiled Judy, taking the mic.  “As most people probably already know, the portable matter reduction device, as well as the standard matter reduction device, have seen use in a variety of industries since their invention four years ago.  The devices have allowed cheap, safer transport of goods, nearly endless storage capacity resources, and, most importantly, have nearly put an end to hunger and thirst around the world!  However, it was illegal to use the devices on living matter… specifically designed to protect humans from danger, the devices were all implanted with chips to alert others nearby as well as the authorities whenever tissue was detected.  As it still is today, the unauthorized activation of a device by an unregistered user for utilization on a human being was illegal.  However… what our bill and… now a new law… changes about that, is that now, through a licensing process, any person with a clean record could, conceivably, purchase their own device and acquire legal permission from any parties wishing to have the device used on them.”

                “So… what you’re saying is, a person could give consent to be shrunk by a user?”

                “Correct,” continued Judy.  Scott’s eyes bugged out as he continued watching the garage TV screen.  While he knew his mother was extremely active in civic matters, and he knew she had been working hard with the council on some project for the last few years, she kept to herself with these things, and Scott never had really been interested in politics.  All of this was a little much to take in.

                “Now, Mrs. Stevens, let’s continue.  As I understand, there’s a second stipulation to the law worth mentioning to our viewers?”

                “Yes.  Yes, there is,” answered Judy with a sly smile.  “There is also a dependents program in place specifically designed to give more protective control to those people with charge over another.  Say… a parent or other legal guardian and a child, a teacher and a student, even, in certain circumstances, a management head and an associate.  There are, of course, legal dealings that must take place to define a user’s dependents, but once done, the user is given legal permission to use the matter reduction device on these people, regardless of necessarily getting consent.”

                “Now, for any viewers at home who are feeling a little… unsure about the ethical issues involved here…” continued Elizabeth.

                “Yes, we’ve already had to face some of those questions.  As I said in a previous statement, there are a variety of stipulations on the user once a dependent has been shrunk, namely that they become responsible for any and all… challenges they face.  In, the end, though, it’s all for the greater good.  Say, a parent, with a child they’re having trouble difficulty disciplining, now has a completely safe alternative to time outs when they are simply at the end of their rope.  It opens up a variety of doors for healthful raising of children, as well as more efficient work done at schools and businesses that implement it.”

                “Thank you, Judy, for all the hard work you’ve done to make this happen, and thank you for talking with us,” said the reporter.

                “Oh, it was my pleasure,” smiled Judy, crossing her arms.

                “We’ll be hearing reactions from others here about the new law, after these messages,” finished Elizabeth as the program cut to a deodorant commercial.

                There was silence in the garage for a moment.  Slowly, Blake turned to face Scott, his face looking grim and concerned.

                “Dude.  What the heck?”

                “Yeah… I… I don’t know anything about that,” answered the 12-year-old Scott, feeling entirely surreal about all of this.  One thing was for sure: his mother had hid these goings-on from him and his siblings pretty well.  While he had heard flashes of the news regarding this bill, which was receiving a lot of coverage as it moved up the ladder in DC, he hadn’t heard much of its origins, and even when his mother had gone on one of her frequent weekend trips over to the capital of the nation, he always assumed it was just under the pretense of general work for the council.  Never would he have dreamed his mother would be at the center of something so major in the nation’s legislative history.

                “No, really, I mean… what the heck?” growled Blake.  “Do you realize what that law means?”
                “Yeah… yeah, I guess.”

                “What do you mean, you guess?” continued Blake, getting more and more heated.  “I don’t give a crap about the beginning part, but the ending?  The dependy-whatever stuff?”

                “Yeah… I heard…” mumbled Scott, still completely lost.

                “Your mom just gave every parent in the country the right to shrink their kids if they want to!”

                “It’s not that simple, man, you heard her… they have to get a license, and…”

                “If they don’t have a record.  How hard will that be for so many of the people in this country to do.  Seriously, can you believe this?”

                “Those things are expensive.  Most people can’t afford them,” continued Scott.

                “Fine.  You’re right.  But you know what the bottom line is?”

                “What?”

                “OUR parents can.”

                “Our parents don’t even own one of those things, Blake,” said Scott with as much self-assurance as he could pretend to muster, despite a queasy feeling that was developing in his stomach.  “And I don’t see any reason why they would pick one up now.  Really, what could they possibly even do with those things?  Really…”

End Notes:

Please comment!  I realize there wasn't any actual action in this chapter, but I figured this mini-series warranted some kind of true introduction.  Look for the meat and potatoes in the coming chapters.

Chapter 2: Matriarchal Rule by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Scott returns home to find his mother has an unpleasant surprise waiting for him.

                Scott arrived home from playing basketball at Blake’s house to find a UPS truck pulled up by his house’s curb.  Raising an eyebrow in confusion, he hiked up the driveway and slipped in the front door, where he found his mother signing a digital clipboard.  A large brown package the size of a microwave sat on the ground, wrapped snugly in packing tape.

                “Thank you so much!” smiled Judy Stevens sweetly as the UPS driver nodded and walked past Scott, closing the door behind him.  Sighing with pleasure, the woman winked at her son.

                “Well, are you proud of me, honey?” she giggled.  “Of my first big appearance on the little screen?”

                “I… I…”
                “I know, you’re probably a little surprised about how involved I was, but you know the house rules: no business comes in here.  In here, it’s just family,” she said lovingly, brushing past the issue like it was nothing.  “Did you have a good time at Blake’s?”

                “Yeah, yeah, I had a great time, but… um…” mumbled Scott, idly eyeing the package still sitting on the ground.

                “Wondering what it is, huh?” cooed Judy.  “Come on.  Help me get it set up.”

                Stooping down, Judy clutched the box and grunted a little as she lifted it up before proceeding toward the kitchen.  Nervously, Scott scurried behind.  This situation was not improving at all with each passing second.

                Setting the box down on the table, Judy handily began tearing through the tape with a box cutter and in no time was removing a large silver briefcase from the sea of green packing peanuts inside.  Grinning with delight, she set it on its side and removed the latches holding it closed.  As she set the lid open, Scott’s eyes became glued to the wand-like device inside.  Looking like a large, heavy-duty flashlight and handgun combined into one, it had a simple design, with a tough metallic shell, an infrared translucent orb attached to the barrel at the end, and on the other side was a tiny touch pad-activated control panel with a variety of switches and levers that Scott had no idea what purpose they served.  However, even without his mother introducing her newest purchase, there was no mistaking it.

                It was a portable matter reduction device.

                Scott’s blood turned cold.

                “Mom… is that a… a…”

                “What, you thought all that time I’d spent advocating it, and I WOULDN’T want to utilize the features?  I ordered it about a month ago, and had my license officially instated this morning, when the law was passed.  I was the first in line,” stated Judy proudly, turning the unit on and getting busy calibrating it on the touch screen.  “Along with all the necessary legal procedures to ensure my family is as well-protected as can be.”

                “Um… legal… procedures?” mumbled Scott, his hair standing on end.

                “Well, yes, of course, silly,” grinned Judy.  “I wanted to get it all taken care of at once, so we can just cut to the chase.  I listed you and your brother and sister as my dependents, and after it was confirmed through the records, the device will actually function when I use it on you, now that we’re in the official system.  Which… if the manufacturer told me correctly, should already be ready to use on the three of you, right out of the box!  Now… let’s just see if I can get to the right menu and…”

                “Mom, I’m really… really… not…”

                “Not what, honey?” asked Judy absentmindedly as she set about thumbing through the digital menus on the touch pad, gripping the device firmly in her fist.

                “Not feeling good about… all this… I mean…”

                Judy looked to her son with a look of concern.  “You know, I thought you’d say something like this, Scott, and I don’t want you to worry at all.  You see, as a safety measure, the device will ONLY send out the waves toward the target when my thumbprint is on the pad in firing mode.  Trust me, safety was my primary concern for all of this when we took it to Congress.  So, you can rest assured… that no one but ME will ever be able to shrink you, honey.  That make you feel better?” asked Judy sweetly.

                Scott couldn’t believe his ears.  She actually believed that was going to improve things?

                “Here.  Try it out.  I’ll prove it to you.  Just aim and hit this switch right here.  Easy as pie,” insisted Judy, handing the device to Scott.  Gripping the tubular computer in his hands, Scott hesitantly aimed the reticle at his mother’s face.  She nodded approvingly at him.  Gulping, Scott flipped the switch on the device, keeping his thumb firmly over the scanner pad on the touch screen.  Lights flashed, and a soft humming sound emanated from the device.  Scott held his breath.

                Nothing happened.

                “Told you.  It’s completely safe from anyone else using it against you, honey, you have my word on that,” promised Judy confidently, brushing a blonde lock out of her eyes and placing both hands on her supple hips.  “Hand it back to me?”

                “Um… sure…” said Scott slowly, handing the device over to Judy.  She smiled, placing her thumb on the scanner pad, then gradually brought the device up higher, aiming it squarely at her son’s nose.

                “Now… let’s see if it does the job it’s supposed to do,” she whispered softly, pulling the trigger.  Gasping and watching the laser point settle on him, Scott took a few steps back, considering running for his life, but there was no way he was going to outrun the fast-acting device, and he knew it.  Before he could take another breath, Scott’s eyes were being practically blinded by a bolting flash of emerald light that left him blinking desperately to regain his sight, a green imprint invading his limited vision.  As he rubbed his eyes with his fists, groggily coughing a couple of times, he could feel the fabric of his shirt flopping loosely on his side, even as he reached up toward his face.  As Scott’s eyes finally readjusted to the room, he stared ahead and found himself staring at what looked like a smooth knee.

                Still befuddled, Scott’s eyes traveled downward until they were locked onto a pair of massive, silky, tanned bare feet, the toes painted a stylishly sheek bright purple.  A small silver toe ring adorned the middle digit of the left foot.  The toes began wriggling merrily, scrunching against the hardwood and then flattening again, splaying outward.  Finally grasping what had happened, Scott’s eyes shot upward and he made eye contact with his mother Judy looking downward at him.

                It was breathtaking to the boy.  He was barely halfway up his mother’s shin in height.  Her sun dress looked taut and velvety, hugging her beautiful curves all the way up her body, around her slightly wider hips and rotund breasts.  She grinned triumphantly down at him, relishing her monumental position high above her pitifully statured son desperately hugging his shirt around his body to maintain some modesty.

                His clothes hung limply on him, threatening to slide directly off of him if he stretched too far.  Clinging to his sides to ensure he remained fully clothed in front of his mother, Scott opened his mouth to speak, but found his throat far too dry to make a sound beyond a pathetic peeping squeak.

                Judy giggled at her son’s attempt at protest as she gazed condescendingly down at his puny body, so small she could easily punt him across the room if she had a mind to.  Of course, she had no intention of truly harming her son in any way, but she couldn’t help but be entertained by the sight of him cowering before her, confused beyond belief, like a baby deer in headlights.  The longer she looked down at him, she almost felt sad that he looked so terrified, and felt compelled to try to comfort him in some way.  Cooing with pity, Judy hunched down on her knees, her arms resting on her thighs, as she observed her trembling son.

                “Awwww… honey, don’t look so sad.  It’ll be all right, I promise.  This is going to be a good thing!  For all four of us!”

                Grimacing, Scott looked up at his mother’s face.  “How?” he croaked.

                “We’re going to have such better relationships now that we can keep things a little more orderly around this house, you know?  And… plus…” she said slyly.  “You’re so adorable at that size.”

                Scott clutched his limp clothes more tightly to his body, taken aback a little.

                Judy clucked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, reaching her hands out.  Scott flinched as if he’d been struck when his mother’s gargantuan fingers stroked lovingly along his cheek.

                “Shhh… shhhh… it’s going to be all right, honey…” she whispered softly, lulling her son into a sense of security as her fingers slowly gripped the overly large shirt hanging over his shoulders.  “I’m here for you, and everything will be absolutely… perfect,” she sighed with resolved delight, yanking the shirt away from Scott, leaving him standing totally in the nude.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 3: Irresponsible by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Scott's day is not looking up... although he is.

                “Mom, what the fuck?” cried Scott with unholy terror, grabbing at the shirt and tugging at it with all his might to cover himself up again.  However, Judy’s grip was iron and unrelenting, and he found it impossible to take.  A moment later, he looked down at his baby-sized body and realized how exposed he was, and quickly changed strategy to cupping his hands around his junk, clenching his eyes shut in embarrassment.

                Judy frowned sternly, her eyes bugged in surprise.  She shook her head and tsked.

                “Scott… where did you hear that word?”

                “Sorry!  But…”

                “Now, Scott,” she continued slowly.  “What is our rule about language in this house?”

                Scott couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  His mom was actually about to give him shit for using language when she had just given him the shock of his life and rendered him naked before her?

                “That… that…” he mumbled, realizing how out of order his mom’s priorities were.  “That… there’s none of it?”

                “Right, but what else?” she sighed, crossing her arms and pursing her lips in displeasure.

                “Umm…”

                “That… you’re…”

                “Mom, no!”

                “…grounded,” finished Judy with satisfaction, nodding to herself.  “Just for the weekend, but still… I want you to learn your lesson.”

                “Mom, that’s not fair!”

                “And how is that?  You know the rules, honey.  What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t make you appreciate our rules?”

                “But… but what you just did… I… I wasn’t even…” he gulped.  “READY!  You can’t just… just…”

                “Um… maybe we were watching different news programs, baby boy,” said Judy with attitude.  “But I most definitely CAN do this.  I have all the documents if you want to review them yourself,” she said sarcastically.

                Scott mumbled to himself under his breath, cursing.

                “WHAT?” growled Judy, moving closer to Scott on her haunches and causing him to gasp in fear.  “Care to repeat that?”

                “No,” he peeped.

                “I see,” she said, nodding her head, having already made up her mind.  “Then in that case, you can add on an extra day to the punishment.”

                Scott sighed.  His mother had always been exceptionally strict about punishments, and while he hated it, he had to admit she had won this round.  Begrudgingly, he nodded, hanging his head.

                “Okay, okay, Mom,” he muttered.  “Just… just… make me big again?  I’m done.”

                Judy snickered, looking piteously at Scott.  “Did you just miss that whole conversation, honey?  I told you you’re grounded for three days.”

                Scott’s jaw dropped, his eyes bugging.  He was so flustered he forgot to cover up his crotch as the shock settled in.  Judy was obviously enjoying his reaction, a gleeful smile settling over her lips.

                “Mom… you can’t just… just…”

                “Scott, I don’t know how many times we can possibly go over this.  Now, just deal with it.  I’ll change you back to normal in three days.  But… until then…” she sighed, placing the device back in the case and closing it up, leaving it on the counter.

                “Mom… please… I’m begging you…” cried Scott, beginning to lose his cool, his voice cracking.

                “It sounds like it,” chuckled Judy heartily.  “But no can do, buster.  I’m sure after this is over, you’ll have a much better idea of how I want things done around this house from now on.”  Placing her hands triumphantly on her rotund hips, Judy smirked down at her nude little son and started walking in the other direction.

                “Nononononono!” cried Scott like a broken record, dashing as fast as his significantly reduced legs could carry him.  Judy came to a sudden stop in her tracks, causing Scott to crash headlong into her supple calf, his legs accidentally wrapping around her smooth ankle, so desperate was he to catch up.  Judy giggled with delight, observing her tiny son slowly unwrapping himself away from his mother’s meaty leg, obviously embarrassed most that his junk had brushed up against the heel of her foot.

                “You be careful, honey,” she smirked.  “Be this cute during the weekend, and I might not want to bring you back up to normal size.”

                Scott’s blood turned to ice.  “WHAT?”

                Judy laughed, being entirely facetious, but nonetheless having far too much fun with the terrified expression on her son’s face as he stared wildly up at her.

                “It wouldn’t be so bad.”

                “H-H-How?” croaked Scott, trembling with in growing anger and crazed desperation.

                “Well, I could keep an eye on you a little better… you know, make sure you stay out of trouble,” she winked, tilting her head piteously as she continuing staring down at him.

                “Mom… you gotta listen to me… I’ll do anything.”

                “Oh, really?” Judy smirked, pressing a finger against her plump lower lip in thought.  “Anything?”

                “Yes!  You name it!  I’ll do anything!  Sweep the whole freaking house!  Help you file paperwork!  Kyle and Maggie’s chores plus mine for a week!  Anything!”

                Judy crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow in amusement at her son’s pleas.  “Honey, why would it be useful at all to me to have you do your brother and sister’s chores?  Then I’d have both of them running amok around here.  You think I want that?  They can get wild sometimes, too.  Why, I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up needing a round with my new favorite housekeeping tool here!  But the thing is, they know how to keep it in check better than you.”

                “Okay, okay… then… then what, Mom?  Please!  I’ll do anything, just make me normal again!” pleaded Scott, dropping to his hands and knees and clasping his fingers together as if in prayer.  Judy’s lips curled into an almost devilish smile.

                He was learning faster than she had anticipated.  It almost made her sad to see her son lower himself so much: quivering, cold, and nude at her feet, small enough that she could pick him up like a Barbie doll.

                Tapping her toes gleefully against the tile floor, Judy listened to the soft suction sound of her smooth skin, dampened slightly by stale sweat from the hot day, becoming glued gently to the ground before she plucked them off again from the ground.  Finally, it occurred to her what she needed.

                “Follow me, honey,” she instructed, trying to hide the glow in her eyes as inspiration flashed through.  Turning slowly, careful not to kick over her son’s tiny prayerful body, she proceeded regally into the living room, keeping a slow enough pace that Scott could eagerly skitter behind her, almost panting with the effort.

                Judy grinned to herself.  She felt like a queen with her pitiful little butler desperately trying to keep up.  This was going to be more fun than she had thought.

                “What are we doing, Mom?” Scott wheedled with emotional strain as they crossed the carpeted threshold of the room.

                “Oh, nothing much, honey…” Judy responded, trying to hold back the victorious giggling.  “Just a little time-out.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Chapter 4: Kicking Back by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Scott begins the first of many time-outs in his tortuously humiliating existence.

               “Ohhhhhh… God… that feels a million times better, honey,” Judy groaned with ecstasy, feeling goose bumps rippling up along her legs as she reclined comfortably on the couch, flipping through the channels on the TV as she went.  “Don’t slow down.”

                “Sure thing Mom,” stated Scott flatly, his breaths coming in shorter supply.

                Judy arched her leg further, pressing her son even harder against the pillow at the other end of the couch, sandwiching him between fabric and the soft, unwashed flesh of her right bare foot.  She cooed with pleasure, listening to him struggling to regain his air as her heel pinned itself against his stomach, flushing out the oxygen from his system.

                “C’mon, pick up the pace. I thought you wanted to get back to normal by dinnertime?”

                “Right, right…” wheezed Scott, coughing from lack of air, gasping for a fresh breath but finding none.  His arms quivering from the strain, he wrapped his hands around the cushy sides of his mother’s foot and continued caressing them, squeezing his fingers as tightly as he could into the firm, supple padding of flesh as he sped up to appease his mother’s demands.

                “Yesssss…” moaned Judy, her head sinking deeper into the pillow of the couch as she relaxed, shutting her eyes.  She stretched, tightening all the muscles in her body, her strong runner’s legs going taut as they slammed even more powerfully into Scott, who gasped in horror as he watched his mother’s dexterous digits flexing forward.

                Gently, Judy’s toes laid themselves down against Scott’s face, smushing his nose easily between the smooth skin of a toe crevice.  He shuddered in disgust, feeling the slimy remains of sock fuzz and sticky sweat slicked across his face as she did so, the rest of his body ably pinned down by her slowly decompressing sole.  He could feel the wrinkles of his mother’s foot slowly smoothing out against his stomach as she arched her sole into him, sliding her foot lower down on his body.

                Terrifyingly, Scott then felt his mother’s heavy heel set casually down in his lap, narrowly avoiding crushing his pitifully sized dick under the comparative monstrosity of her foot.  She scrunched her sole against his naked body, tickling his torso slightly and sending guiltily pleasurable goose bumps up his spine.  Scott sighed to himself as he struggled against the weight of his mother’s foot flesh and continued kneading with renewed zeal, hoping to end this torture sooner rather than later.  At the very least, he was getting a massage of sorts out of this on his abdominals.

                For the moment, as his fingers continued busily rubbing and sliding over the swollen, pink skin of Judy’s world-weary bare foot, he tried to force the negative from his mind.  The fact that his life was probably about to become one huge punishment-fest.  The fact that he was currently shrunken and in the nude, out in the open in his own house.  The fact that so much of his mother’s own skin was pressed up against his horribly exposed person, her flesh even touching his vulnerable junk as it hung meekly below the gargantuan monolith of her heavy heel.

                Refocusing, Scott instead forced himself to just be in the feeling and ignore the embarrassment.  The soft creases in his mother’s naked sole sliding easily over his comparatively frail frame.  The warm toes tapping against his tingling face playfully.  The sheer might of her foot pinning him into an irritatingly submissive yet admittedly somewhat comfortable position once he got himself situated.

                This notion of peace was quickly shattered, though, as Scott heard the channel change again and Judy shifted her position slightly.  She moaned loudly with relaxed pleasure, and her toes folded completely down over his head, ruffling his hair and burrowing his nose unstoppably into a cushy toe crevice, rank with a stale, leathery stench that forced a few hacking gags out of Scott’s throat.

                Judy only had a warm chuckle for her son’s obviously disgusted reaction, and proceeded to arch her sole at a tighter angle over her tiny son’s body, forcing Scott to lay back even further into the pillow, making it practically impossible for him to try to pry himself loose of the billowing, fluffy folds of fabric, encased entirely by the warm, muscular barricade of maternal foot flesh.

                “You and your brother and sister were always big exaggerators, honey,” snickered Judy, looking down at the pitiful form of her nude son as he struggled valiantly yet uselessly against the awesome strength of her toned leg as it continued burying him in the pillow under a layer of her skin.  “Because, as you know, I’m all about taking care of myself, and I would never let any part of myself… go… if you know what I mean.  Including my feet.  Now, I know it’s not exactly a basket of roses in there, but…”

                “Understatement of the year,” hissed Scott under his breath.

                “…but try to get ahold of yourself and stop being so melodramatic, honey.”

                Scott thrashed wildly against the unyielding weight of his mother’s foot as it came to a rest, pinning him as hard as it could into the over-fluffed pillow at the opposite end of the couch.  His blood turning to ice, Scott felt his mother’s heel settling comfortably on top of his crotch, forcing his diminutive member to point downward between his legs as her dry, slightly peeling heel took its newly rightful place, almost as if Judy’s heel was claiming the territory upon which it sat as its own.

                “No need to overdramatize this, honey.  All you’re doing is giving your poor ol’ mommy a much-needed massage after a hard day of work.  I’m just having some fun with you, is all.  You understand that, right?”

                Scott had no answer, as his face was still grossly pinned under the curled toes of Judy’s right foot, obviously with a direct purpose.  He held his breath, only inhaling when it was absolutely necessary to retain consciousness, as with each breath he took, he could feel the filthy, slimy odor caked between his mother’s toes seeping into his mouth.

                Judy cleared her throat.  “I said… understand that, honey?”  She yawned a little, feeling the hours of the long day beginning to catch up with her.

                With this last repeated murmur, Judy clenched her toes around her tiny son’s head with all her strength, savoring the terrifying feeling of Scott’s head sliding across the slightly dampened surface of her sweaty skin and forcibly into the crevice of her toes.  She could feel his little head vibrating as he did his best to nod “yes,” despite having his cheeks encased in a smooth, rank guillotine of flesh.  She smiled to herself, crossing her other unoccupied leg over and bringing it against Scott’s side, gently stroking her toes along his shivering little twig-like arms as she felt sleep overtaking her.

                “Love you, honey,” she yawned happily as she drifted into a nap, her son still clutched possessively between his mother’s two feet.

End Notes:

Please comment!

Since the chapters are short, I actually have a couple more ideas for this story scenario than I thought, so more than likely, this story will exceed the originally projected 5-chapter outline.  Hope you've been enjoying!

Chapter 5: Judy's Beginning by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Judy remembers back to her earliest experiences dealing with tiny beings.

                “Wow, Mom… for real?” Judy gasped with excitement as her mother placed a small, fluffy hamster with golden brown fur into her hands.

                “Yes, honey.  For real,” Mrs. James grinned, crossing her arms.  “I know it’s been a year since you lost Mr. Fluffy, and your dad and I figured it was time to give you another chance with this one.”

                “Oh, Mom, I love you!” Judy smiled brightly, her eyes dancing with light as she cupped the tiny rodent in her palms.

                “Your daddy said fourteen was kind of a young age to give you another try, but I say, how can we learn if we aren’t given second chances to use what we found out in the first place?”

                Judy placed the rodent back in the tray of wood chips Mrs. James had used to carry it downstairs, and threw her arms around her mother in a warm embrace.

                “You’re the best, Mom.”

                “And I’m sure you’ll never, ever say differently, especially not in a couple of years when you start dating,” Mrs. James said jokingly, pinching her teenage daughter’s cheek.  “Now why don’t you go put Mr. Fluffy II or whatever you name him in his cage upstairs?  I put it on your desk.”

                “Sounds great,” Judy nodded, scooping the hamster back up and scurrying out of the room and up the stairs toward her bedroom.

                When Judy had re-entered her room, she lithely kicked the door with the rubbery heel of her sneaker, letting it slide easily closed, whereupon she locked it quickly and darted for her bed, rolling flat onto her stomach and kicking her feet up in the air.  Pressing the toe of her sneaker into the curled back lip of the other shoe, she quickly kicked the pair of footwear off, letting them plop lazily to the carpeted floor.

                “So… Mr. Fluffy II,” Judy whispered snidely, stroking her finger along the hamster’s back, enjoying the feeling of its body quivering slightly at her gentle touch.  “Welcome home.  You’re my new pet, and I can’t wait to play with you.  I think I’m gonna like you even more than the last hamster.”

                Judy pinched one of the hamster’s legs between her fingers, causing it to awkwardly tremble as it tried to get equal footing on her soft palm again.  She snickered.  “Your feet are so tiny, Mr. Fluffy II.  But you can’t even do anything when I’ve got you like this, can you?”?

                The hamster seemed to tilt its head upward, staring somewhat blankly into Judy’s eyes with its own black beady pupils.  Judy grinned wildly, a familiar thrill sliding warmly through her body, from the top of her head to the tips of her tingling toes, and back again.  The pair seemed to lock eyes for a moment: owner and pet.

                Master and toy.

                The rush was beginning to return.  Judy could feel a wonderful, lightheaded sensation beginning to overtake her.  She squinted at the hamster, and in that moment, could almost feel the connection being established.  The understanding between them.  Even though he was just a hamster and he had only just been plopped out of his cage into the large, warm hands of a young teenage girl, with no prior context of her life, he knew what was coming.  Judy could feel his body shaking harder, and she released his leg from her grip with a smug smile.  She took a deep breath, sighing, and then leaned her face in closer to her new inmate.

                “You’ve got some really big shoes to fill.  Like, REALLY big,” she whispered, holding a stern expression as long as she could before bursting out laughing.  Slowly, still cupping the hamster in one hand, Judy reached over the side of the bed and snatched up her left sneaker, setting it on the bedspread.

                Instantly, she could smell her own stench emanating from the warm, stale interior, the over-worn felt lining imprinted with dark, dampened fabric in the shape of rolling hills where her socked toes had nestled snugly moments before.  She pinched her fingers around her nose and giggled, letting her tongue hang out of her mouth for her own comic effect.

                “You might feel a little weird around the smell at first, but don’t worry, Mr. Fluffy II.  I heard that all animals love the smell of their owners, and since that’s gonna be me until…” she began, coughing uncomfortably.  “…until you decide to leave me just like the first Mr. Fluffy.  But hopefully that won’t be for a while.  Because I like you, Mr. Fluffy II.  And I think you’ll like me too after you learn how things work.”  Softly, then, Judy lowered her hand over the wide open mouth of her sneaker and tipped her palm, allowing the hamster to spill easily into the base.  Instantly, it skittered in the other direction and into the toe section, but quickly returned to the mouth, clawing at the sides with its tiny pink feet.

                Judy snickered, her body feeling warmer and more comfortable now.  She was getting back into the swing of things even sooner than she had expected.  Gently, she grasped the scuffed rubber rim of the shoe’s lower sole in her fingers and lifted the shoe off the bed, allowing it to roll side to side.  She watched the discombobulated hamster thrashed against the cushiony sides of the shoe, even allowing him to roll backwards into the dark, narrow toe section again, which he clawed his way out of as fast as his little legs would carry him.

                “So now that you’ve been introduced to… things… down there,” Judy began in a hushed whisper, barely even able to hear her own voice.  “It’s time for you to go to your real home from now on.”  Reaching off the side of the bed again, Judy’s hand managed to clench the lid of a shoebox tucked partially under the mattress.  Tugging at the lid, she managed to open it and grab its contents up, which she quickly brought up to the surface of the bed.

                Judy brandished a pair of thick, woolen socks in her fist, grinning snidely down at the hamster as it continued clawing incessantly at the sides of its rank prison walls.  Slipping her fingers back into the shoe, she clutched the hamster in a fist, feeling his trembling turn to violent flailing as he threw himself in every which way against the tube of palm and finger flesh that was curled around him, but it was no use.  Judy’s hand was not going anywhere, and sure enough, as she pinched the edge of one of the old gray socks in her fingertips, letting the mouth fall open, she released her captive into the dark fabric tunnel.

                She could feel Mr. Fluffy II fighting as he tumbled down the slope of the sock and crashed down at the bottom.  Judy quickly slipped into a sitting position on the side of the bed, sliding the opened shoe box out from under the bed with a practiced little kick of her toes.  In the same motion, she pinched the toe of her current white socks, feeling the damp cotton fibers hugged damply against the shapely form of her foot.  She chuckled giddily to herself as she tugged the sock off, allowing it to fall to the ground.

                Judy slapped her youthful bare foot against the carpet, feeling freer and more alive already.  Invigorated, she curled her toes against the carpet, running her wrinkled sole along the old shag fibers, and sighed with pleasure.  It was ready.

                She was ready.

                Gripping the old woolen sock in her fingertips, Judy dipped her pointed big toe down into the sock, quickly eating up space inside as her foot and lower calf quickly followed in like a train of cold, sweaty flesh barreling down a dark underground tunnel of old, fraying threads.

                The moment Judy felt her toes make contact with Mr. Fluffy II, she instantly felt the glowing warmth she had been experiencing for the past few minutes divert directly into the center of her body.  She felt the tingling turn into a burning, glorious light igniting her eyes with excitement, leaving her mouth hanging open.  She felt her groin tickling with passion, the joy churning up inside her until she felt her womanhood reacting.

                Judy moaned softly as she slid her foot into place fully inside the sock, pressing her sole down against Mr. Fluffy II so hard she felt his quivering body losing the fight and going flat with pitiful defeat against the base of the sock.  She scrunched her toes, tightening the fabric more fully as she bunched up the wool under her dexterous digits.

                She closed her eyes, enjoying every little sensation.  The tiny, warm body pressed against her sole.  Powerless to resist.  Unable to act on its obvious desire to escape no matter the cost.  His little head thumping painfully against the ball of her foot, which refused to budge no matter how much he fought.  His tiny body pounding with the railing of his pathetic little heart pushed into overdrive with panic.  A little slosh of urine piddling into the creased, wrinkled valleys of skin along the immense plain of Judy’s sole.

                “Welcome home,” Judy whispered simply and breathlessly, barely able to form the words as arousal shot through her body like wildfire.  “Don’t run away from me yet, Mr. Fluffy II.”

 

                Judy’s eyes flashed open from the dream with a start, and she almost slid into a sitting position before remembering that her son would probably break a few bones with such a motion, as he remained pinned between her feet.

                She could feel him trembling.  His fearful sweat intermingling with her own.  His tiny lips quivering as they were pressed against her foot, almost as if kissing it.  His hands still trying, shaky though they were, to appease her demands by massaging her sole.

                Judy was absolutely ravished.  The feeling of her terrified, sweating son shaking vigorously, powerless under the weight of her foot, still trying with all the strength he could muster to please her and end his consequence.  Put in his proper place after his breach of the rules.

                “You’re a little out of your league, little hamster,” she chuckled, too low for her son to hear as she arched her sole again over his body, feeling his limp member swept back between his legs by the mass of her heel.

                For a moment, the voluptuous mother felt the slightest stirring deep in her loins.

                She giggled to herself at this fact, shaking her head, and gratified that her wild side from her high school and college days was still firmly intact.  Finally, with a gasp of joy, Judy pulled her foot off of her son’s body.  He panted meekly as he collapsed into the pillow, clutching his stomach as his mother’s feet came to rest in front of him on the couch.  His eyes looked unfocused.  He even refused to raise his head at this point to look Judy in the eye.

                Perfect.

                “Mom…” he breathed heavily.  “Am I done with that?”

                “Of course, honey.  I should think so,” she giggled, wriggling her satisfied toes around again.

                Scott sighed with relief.  “I’m sorry.  I’m so, so… so…”

                “I’m just so sure you are, honey,” laughed Judy with an air of sarcasm.  “But you’re forgetting something.”

                “What?” he peeped with despair.

                “I have… TWO feet,” Judy smirked, raising her other leg regally into the air above her son before bringing her warm, heavy sole down onto her son’s already brutalized body, this time instantly wrapping her toes around his head before he even had a chance to yelp with horror.  “Don’t tell me I have to tutor you in manners AND math now…”

End Notes:

Please comment!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3073