A Shrinking Condition by sm7in
Summary:

A story where one young man grows up, finding out that he has a condition that makes him gradually shrink while excited and though he may find means to help regulate it, so do women who may stay around him too long.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Maternal, BBW, Toilet, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 17992 Read: 440310 Published: December 05 2012 Updated: December 29 2012

1. Prologue by sm7in

2. In the Morning by sm7in

3. An Early Morning Prank by sm7in

4. Aunt Maria Comes Over by sm7in

5. Pudding Bath by sm7in

6. Swallowed Down by sm7in

7. Mom's Mouth by sm7in

8. To School by sm7in

9. An Escape to Normalcy. Almost. by sm7in

10. The Offer by sm7in

11. In Trouble With Mrs. Adams by sm7in

12. The Long Walk by sm7in

13. E-mail Assault by sm7in

Prologue by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I made this story in a realistic framework, but with some room for the surrealism that can make a GTS story feel more fun and less restricted, while still maintaining some level of believability. Not much feet or crush but it will happen later on when the story finally delves into cruel giantess territory. The story is primarily gentle or selfish giantesses, but cruel will happen for all of you who wouldn't want this too 'childish' :P

 

I have this up on writing.com under the same name, but as an interactive. I don't know if it's kosher to post the link, but if not I am le sorry Gtswrld and I'll take it down if you tell me to!

(http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1900975-A-Shrinking-Condition)

 

I'm writing the main story but would love to see anything you may have done differently, put onto that story!

 

Review, give suggestions, what you liked, and what you didn't like. If you would have done things differently, remember you can if you go to the story on writing.com :)

 

Also, if you aren't a fan of incest in gts as some people understandably are, it's a varying amount of quasi-incest in this story, predominantly light, and it thins out by chapter 7 to 8.

 

Enjoy!

It’s early May and summer has finally started to raise the heat and turn the colors ever so vivid after the recent collection of rains. Steve is a soon-to-be graduating senior as all major grading events are turned in, college acceptance has been found, and all major extra-curricula’s are over for him. He’s 18 year’s old with many good friends; took part in cross-country and newspaper, but never really branched any further feeling pretty comfortable with focusing on his part-time job at Taco Bell and his social life. But who cares about the ordinary. It’s Steve’s secret that makes this story bearable; a secret, like any superhero, he has somewhat poorly kept to himself. Who could blame him? Sometimes, these things have a mind of their own.

One weekend morning during his fourth grade year, Steve awoke to the unique scenario of realizing he was not the size he had gone to bed as. Nearly the size of the infant, he nearly cried like one until Kady, his loving step-mother showed up, shocked, but strong enough to stave off the coiling tug of a blackout on her mind, though his sister, Allison, who showed up moments after his mother, was not as strong and feinted in the doorway upon first sight of her diminished brother. It had turned out to be his first nocturnal emission and without his father alive, it was left to Steve’s mother to walk through this bizarre new condition, as well as explain the commonality of a nocturnal emission. It was then only minutes later that, much to Kady’s frustration, his patient mother had to also explain the birds and the bees.

Steve regained his height slowly during this and his mother promptly helped Allison back up and on her way so that her brother could have some very important alone time. In ten minutes, Steve was back to normal and an unstable ease washed over the family as the day drew on. It wasn’t until after dinner and the family had sat down to watch a movie that the problem arose again. Watching the love interest of Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore had caught Steve’s interest but when Happy found his Happy Place, so did Steve, and it was moments later he took notice of its effects and promptly blurted out his dismay and fear with a stout yell. After calming him down, Steve’s mother took what he had said and thought there may be a connection in his arousal to the shrinking. So she lead him in deep breathing to control the arousal, and within seconds, he was normal again. For the rest of the next week, Kady called her son in sick and made sure he received a crash course on near monastic training in controlling his libido, as she figured it may very well save his social, as well as his psychological life quality.

Throughout the week of having him work with a relaxation therapist, a monk, and herself personally, Kady not only saw her son start to grow a pretty confident grip on his newfound sexuality, but also feel a certain grip of her own on it. She couldn’t explain it at first but during a personal session with her son on Friday, with her guidance she witnessed her son regain height quite quickly after yet another nocturnal emission. The therapist, after inducing some level of arousal from magazines did not find a similar result afterwards. When they came home from the therapist, Kady was thoroughly confused and gave her one feeling of understanding a shot. She sat her son down at the dinner table, threw open a magazine and waited. He dwindled some and he stopped. She told him not to try to regain height, and he abided. She simply willed her son to get bigger. She looked on at him and nothing. Letting out a large breath, she tried again, but this time holding the thought until she felt it truly had nothing to do with his previous success. And there it was. His messy brown mop-top began to quickly come closer to her eye-line as he began to look around in confusion, then up his mother. She gave a big smile and hugged her son saying she had done it! It was found out that through enough intuition of his condition, his mother could not only stave his condition, but also exacerbate it at will with some accuracy and speed. It was only a matter of a few short months until Allison’s awareness had also found her own control over his condition as well.

There were few others that he was aware knew of his condition, such as his bizarre Aunt Maria, his best friend Garrett, his odd friend Alesha, and his ex girlfriend Jocelyn.  And yet there may be more still that Steve isn’t aware of that know about the existence of his condition. It’s all what time will tell.

In the Morning by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Short chapters, for all of us Americans with those short attention spans. Look at the kitty!

No, really it's because this story is originally posted on writing.com for everyone to add their own direction to these events.

Deal with it. Please?

Drowsiness is all that comes to mind as he slowly realize his head is resting on its usual pillow and his mouth has once again run rampant and drooled obnoxiously to the point of an unpleasant dry mouth. Steve closes his mouth, rinsing it with new waves of saliva and rubbing his head into the warm support of his pillow.

It’s Monday morning. What’s more, it was just prom weekend and it was amazing. Not movie amazing, but Steve had a great time with his group friends that went together before and after all of the main festivities. Though all of that is behind him now and there is still two more weeks of school to go before his final summer break. It should be any day but today at this point it seems.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP…

“What would it be if I didn’t wake myself up for no reason seconds before my alarm went off, ughhhh…” as he pushes himself up from the loving embrace of his bed to go across his room, where it was strategically placed to get him up in the morning, and turn it off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP *Click*

Giving a long, exasperated stretch and blinking his eyes into function, Steve walks over to his dresser drawer and puts on some shorts before heading down stairs for some quick breakfast.

Opening the door and walking out into the upstairs hallway, the warmer air from the vent directly in front of his door in the hall pushes through and gives a welcoming ride by Steve’s face to greet him to the first leg of his morning’s slow-paced race to get to school.

*Click* Movement comes up in the corner of Steve’s eye as he turns to go down the stairs. He turns to look and it’s his younger sister of 17, Allison walking out of the bathroom after having just applied her make-up and done her hair. Just before they catch eyes, Steve notices something that’s suddenly very glaring now: his sister is only in her underwear again. He knows better, but she often catches his eye in the morning, no thanks to how poorly he wakes up. Her hair was dark brown, made shimmery and carelessly flowing today along with some well-placed black eye-liner thick around the top of her eyes. Hugging tight to her smooth skin and big curves are a matching pair of solid pink bra and panties, the previous holding her quite firm and prodigious chest against the forces of gravity (in what he’s seen up close to be at least already a 36DD). Being a little thicker, his sister isn’t necessarily self-conscious or has low self- esteem, but it doesn’t hurt to see how her brother reacts sometimes to feel proud of her curves. So, often in the mornings she may neglect to get fully clothed right away.

That quick glance and the damage was done. His sister or not, Allison has a knock-out figure and he proceed to shrink 5 inches as Steve then catches eyes with his sister. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. His sister stops in her tracks and, noticing a slight alteration in a manner of a few seconds, a wide grin spreads across her face as she stops and puts her hands on her hips.

“That was a pretty big spurt, little brother. Do you really like this morning’s job? *giggles* Took me a half hour to do my hair.” As she runs her hand through her hair and flicking it, bringing her smile and her penetrating eyes back to his.

“Geeze, could you stop walking around near nude in the morning for once? I’d not like to consistently burden my conscience in the morning. Quit reminding me I have two brains…” as he takes some slower breaths, trying to reign in his condition.

An Early Morning Prank by sm7in
Author's Notes:

We begin to see the effects of the females in the family becoming desensitized to the aroused shrinking condition of their male family member.

“Not so fast there.” And just like that, he stopped growing with 3 inches to go. He looked back at his sister now who hadn’t stripped her grin off of her face yet which meant it looked like he would have yet another morning where the extra time he gave himself to get ready in the morning would come in handy.

“What now?” Steve groaned as he saw his sister suddenly get a little taller.

Allison walked over, quite happy with herself as she stopped him face level with her naval. “*Giggle* Where’d you go bro? I can’t see you anymore! *Giggle*” looking down past her boobs and barely seeing the back of his head.

Feeling the heat radiate from her soft tummy that was right next to his face, Steve looked up and laughed, pushing his sister’s stomach as hard as he could but barely budging her as she then took a step back. “I can’t help it your super bra pushes your huge boobs up into your face! Why’d you shrink me so small?”

“I wanted mom to know how much of a perv you are this morning ogling your defenseless little sister,” she retorts, sticking out her tongue and turning to walk away.

“You’re the best you!” he shouts as she walks into her room, his eyes catching the powerful sway in her big smooth butt before the door closes behind her. Steve loses an inch as he turns to climb down the stairs, not having the time to deal with regaining 3 feet or so before his sister walks back out. Hopefully his mom wouldn’t be in a silly of a mood as what his sister has already proven to be today.

Making it to the last step had its rewards. The smell of mother’s culinary concoctions reached Steve’s nostrils and nearly picked him up as they beckoned him closer. Entering the kitchen, Steve sees his mother busy at the stove making the final preparations for breakfast. “Morning,” is all he greets as he pulls a chair and struggles to plant his bottom onto it so that he can regain some height before the food is served.

His mother greets back with a quick and warm “Morning, sweetie,” without taking her attention away from her work until the clamor of his struggles reaches her ears and forces her mind to question. Looking over her shoulder, she spots her diminutive son now sitting on his chair, head barely over the table top, and lets out a light giggle. “I see Allison is looking pretty good for school today *giggle*”

Shaking his head and smiling, Steve chuckles and leaves it at that. “I’m just ready for some food Mom, what do we have?” he asks as he begins to concentrate growing back. But he can’t.

“Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and oranges; just finishing up the pancakes now.” She pauses and then adds on “You know there are some days, like today, where it’s nice to have my little man of the house around so I don’t have to feel so short all the time around you two weeds!” as she plops a pancake onto the stack and picks up the plates of eggs and oranges, carrying them over to the table. While he is 5’ 10” and Allison is respectable 5’ 8”, Kady was quite the short brunette at 5’ 4”. She had aged very well though and was still youthful and pretty, with similar curves to her daughter. It made her feel young to see her son so small and liked to bring it up when her son found himself feeling a little short. Placing the food down in the center of the table around the silverware and plates already distributed, his mother walked over to the pantry, open its door and retrieving a booster seat from its floor level. Closing the door behind her, she walked over with seat in one hand and leaned in to pick up her toddler-sized son “C’mon baby, up we go.”

“You don’t have to tell me, I’m getting up, I’m getting up…” but her arm wrapped around his back half-way before he could prove his point and went chest first into her grip, held tight against his mother’s giant boob. Struggling to breath properly, he held out until his mother situated his seat and put him down so that his lap was now nearly even with the tabletop. Taking in a deep breath and sighing heavily, Steve joked “And now I can breathe again. Thanks.” In response to her sons quarrel, she quickly and lightly rapped him on top of the head in a mock anger. “Ow! What? It’s not my boob that gets in the way” he retorted.

“Oh hush! My boobs are awesome and you know it. If I wasn’t controlling your size, you would already have shrunk small enough from that for them to be your playmates again while I eat,” his mother swings back for a K.O., giving a celebratory push of her size 34D boobs together and a wink before returning to check on the last pancake on the stove.

He shrugs his shoulders humble agreement and quickly says “True,” before leaning over to grab some eggs while his mother just giggles.

Allison finally graces everyone with her presence in her black tank top and jeans, and walks to her seat. “Morning, Mom. Hey there, pipsqueak,” she teases as she rustles her brother’s hair to his delayed resistance and sits down at her spot at the table. Finally, their mother places the hot stack of pancakes down, sits in her seat, and they are a family for a moment of delicious morning consumption.

Aunt Maria Comes Over by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Flashback! Flashback! Flashback! Flashback! ......

It had been a relatively quiet breakfast, with some light conversation about your sister's plans for the evening and about your best friend Garrett's wacky morning hang-over from prom since his cousin convinced him that a few quite shots wouldn't hurt a real man. Everyone just chuckled and added the next round to their plate, except Steve, who was still trying to get half-way through his first colossal pancake.

In little sweeping surprise, the back door clicks and winds open as Kady's sister Maria barges in as she often liked to, much to Steve's general displeasure. Aunt Maria wasn't so much a bad person, but she had a selfish streak. She wasn't unlike her sister in that she loved to laugh and often teased about with others, playing jokes or making comments; a certain jovial trait that ran in the family it seemed. Maria was the younger sister and seemed to have been raised a little more spoiled. After her college years when her socializing declined, she gradually let herself go until her current state became the norm for her, somewhere around the mid-300's Steve often surmised. They had shared a loving relationship though he thought she could have her limits and become a bit annoying. It wasn't until after the fall, when he stayed with her for two weeks while his mother was on vacation that he began to become more concerned of her then annoyed when she became aware of his condition…

-------

It was another normal day after school at Aunt Maria’s home for Steve as he was getting his weekend homework done early so his weekend free of his mom would be wide open. Dinner was being made as he put the final touches to his paper and the smell was amazing. His aunt, Maria, was a fantastic cook and had spoiled him rotten every night that week with huge delicious meals and he relished the chance to get going on what could be made tonight. He closed his laptop and walked down the hall to the kitchen where his aunt was fast at work with a little bit of a wiggle as it was clear a song was stuck in her head, and her booty… as Steve began to stare a few seconds too long at the motion of his aunts behind while she moved about. A few breaths and Steve regained the inch he had lost and announced his presence. It was a chicken pasta with salami that was simple to die for. Steve ate all that he could and giving his praise and thanks, began to clean up. She had laid down the law earlier in the week when she told him “that if I’m going to fatten you up then you have to burn it off working for me” as she pinched his cheek and walked out to the living room. Maria seemed to have a much bigger appetite tonight though, as Steve finished up most of the dishes while his aunt finished up her meal. She handed him the last plate, patted him on the head and mocked “good boy” as she walked to the hallway and down to her room. Sometimes, Maria would change from her business wear into evening attire of some sort, usually consisting of sweat pants, with either a cute top or an old t-shirt that may be a little small on her.

Sighing from his completed job, he walked over to the living room couch, switched it on to a re-run of the Colbert Report and relaxed. It wasn’t long before he heard the fridge open and close and saw his aunt walk around the side of the couch. Seemed she had grabbed some vanilla pudding to enjoy her favorite show with her nephew. Transfixed on the TV, she mumbled out “Scoot over hun” as she backed up to sit down. Steve had already been staring and when her rear began to come closer to his face, his eyes grew wide to see it get even bigger until his aunt, who had failed to look where she was sitting on the couch, covered most of him with her wide rear.

“What on Earth?!” yelped Maria as she was surprised to find a large lump under her butt as she rested her full weight and noticed two small feet shoot out in between her massive thighs. Frantic to get off her nephew, she lurched forward apologizing “Oh baby! I’m sorry! I told you to move! Are you…” and then she froze. There was her nephew but he was no taller than the couch pillow was wide. “WHAT HAPPENED?!”

Groaning, Steve lifted his chest up bashfully, knowing full well what he now had to explain to his aunt as his condition was now unpleasantly clear. “Well, uh, yes I am fine… sort of. What I mean is you didn’t hurt me. I, uh”

“Spit it out already! What aren’t you telling me” she demanded, now almost glaring down at her little nephew and crossing her arms over on top of her now tremendous belly. Staring at how this made her giant boobs look bigger, Steve felt the couch tug on him as his body shrank back for a moment at this sight until he reined his libido back in. “There it was again! You just got bittier! What’s going on hun!”

Looking away as he began speaking his aunt hung on his every word until she felt he had thoroughly explained himself; “Well I found out that I have the ability to shrink down sometimes and…”

“So you were spying on me?!” Maria interrupted, feeling he had come to the point quickly.

“No, no! I-it doesn’t work like that… he trailed off looking up at this mountain of a now angry woman in front of him.

Bending over and putting her face in a little closer to intimidate him “Well how does it work then little nephew? I’m listening for a better explanation.”

Her eye’s bearing down on him and so close filled him with so much anxiety to give the real reason for his loss of height out of fear of how she would respond to him being a pervert in a different manner… oh god, help. “Well you see, uh, I shrink when things happen out of my control… like when I’m excited. I sa…”

“So you shrank from being excited?” She lifted her face a little farther away to contemplate what that meant and where they were now…

End Notes:

Oh snap! How is this going to go down for our hero?! Will he ever get to the post office in time? Spoiler: no.

Pudding Bath by sm7in
Author's Notes:

So if this hasn't gone in the direction you wanted it to go, you should go to writing.com and under the same story title as this, make your own point by writing in what you would have done.

Back to our hero begining to fear for his life.

A wide grin spreads over his aunts face as she leans in closer, her boobs resting on the sofa where not only did his feet use to be but showing off a cleavage that would have swallowed them up! "So when you shrank earlier in front of me, you were excited about seeing your big 'ol aunt Maria?" she spoke, adding a husky emphasis to excited as she moved in, watching her nephew squirm a little. "And what about before? What made you so small then? What had my little baby doll been excited by then? Hmmmm?" as she planted her elbow on the couch and rested her chin on it while her other hand began to creep closer to Steve.

Steve gulped as he felt more of his height leave him and he couldn't keep his breathing up. His aunt was toying with him and it was destroying him now. "I'm sorry Maria, I didn't mean to, it just happened and..."

"...and you were excited to have your aunts big butt cover up your whole little body? Squish you down and keep you warm? Did you worry as your got smaller and littler that your aunt Maria's big hungry booty may eventually swallow your entire body whole?" his aunt eyed him in a manner he had never seen before as her hand began to play with his legs. It was a look of great amusement, passion, and hunger. "Ow, little boy, why are you getting so small? Is your big sexy aunt getting you..." as her big wet tongue reaches out and lathers her lips in a new coat a saliva, "excited? You are positively itty-bitty!" She remarks now, breaking her luring demeanor now to great excitement.

Her hand sprawls across his little frame and wraps him up to bring in front of her huge smirking face "lets have some fun little boy." With her nephew in hand, Maria felt a power in her that she had never had before; a power that was making her quite giddy. He was like a little toy for her to play with so long as she could placate his masculine desires. She could play all she wanted with him. Shouldn't be that hard, she thought, he's already seemed to have an eye on my body...

The way his aunt was now carrying on about her new knowledge was scaring him and he started to worry about what may come of it. He struggled now to get out of this game; "Aunt Maria, let me go! Stop fooling around!"

Steve suddenly plummets from his aunts hand as a playful "Oops!" is emitted from her lips as he lands on the couch cushion below and rolsl down until he crashes up against his aunts monstrous boobs that are depressing the cushion with their weight. "Well I see a certain sister of mine didn't teach her young man any manners!" As she picks her now 2 inch nephew off of her boob and hangs onto him by his leg. "You are a little hornball, aren't you? You shrink down to the size of a bug from thinking about your own aunt and then try to cop a feel of her boob? Someone needs a timeout, but first I think you should apologize sweety," she reprimands, just smiling down at her little toy nephew.

With blood rushing to his head after he had been banged around, Steve was becoming angry with his Aunt's careless behavior and her condescension. Without thinking, he yelled back "Apologize?! I didn't do anything! Quit being a bitch and put me down already! I just want to grow back to normal and forget this ever happened!" The scowl on her face told him that maybe he had crossed a line.

"Seems we have a potty mouth in my hand. Looks like we might have to bump up our punishment now wont we?" She stands up with nephew dangling in hand by her left tit "Though I don't have any soap on hand, I can think of another way to clean up that mouth that might be a little more... ironic?" She smiled wide as she said that and grabbed the small bowl of pudding she had sat down earlier on the table and upon sitting down, placed it in her big lap.

Steve looked down after hearing his aunts intimidating words at the bowl and looked back up in panic as he began to flail around "NO! DON'T PUT ME IN THERE! PLEASE AUNT MARIA, IM SORRY! I DON'T WANT TO BE EATEN!" Her look was predatorial when he looked upon her one last time before the wind ran past his cheeks and a cool thick substance engulfed his entire body with a splat. The pudding was everywhere and the heavenly taste was in his mouth. He twisted and sprawled until he could get his bearings and clear his eyes, finding his aunts belly in front of him with her heavy bosom resting on top with her grin above that.

Coming overhead, he saw the long silvery form of a giant spoon being gripped by Maria's big soft fingers coming over and pausing; "Maybe you shouldn't of called the hungry lady holding you a bitch, little boy" as she plunged her spoon into the bowl, nearly collecting her nephew as he rolled out of it's ascent to her mouth. "Mmmmm" she sucked the spoon clean and swallowed, looking at her nephew the entire time to drive home the point. "You're a quick little guy aren't you, babe? Well, lets see how long you can last then" as she dove in for attempt number two. Not as accurate as the first attempt, it was easy to get away. He watched carefully and witnessed his possible fate time and time again as dodged her spoonfuls and watched her swallow it down. The bowl was getting much smaller to Steve and his aunt wasn't paying much mind to his attempts to dissuade her from this but after so long, she thought she would try something before ending her little game. "You know, for whining so much about not wanting to be eaten, I'm curious: can you not grow back, or has this been really that, exciting for you baby?" she teases as she places her spoon under her nephew where deep in thought and shame he fails to realize it, and she slowly draws him closer, taunting him further. "I've seen you watch me everytime I lick the spoon clean and swallow it down and you haven't grown any bigger to escape my little desert bowl." Staring down, Steve realizes too late that he's already up by her soft little (to a normal person) pink lips.

He gets down on his knees and begs "Please Maria, I don't want to be eaten, I really dont" as he now starts to sob, "I can't help my body!"

His aunt smiles big at this and whispers "I know" and parts her lips, where her big tongue waits with anticipation for the arrival entering its mouth.

End Notes:

I like that cliff hanger. That is a nice cliff hanger. I am not a writer, mind you, so F yea! Cordial. Suave. Formal. Me.

Swallowed Down by sm7in
Author's Notes:

This was fun to write... when I wrote it a few days ago. Still. Now I'm on a vore streak but where it's going after that doesn't really call for it so... agh!

 

Right, back to Steve being eaten by his selfish, fat, and now seemingly peverted aunt.

The last few minutes of playing with her nephew in her food gave her such a rush and now she had him at the mercy of her tongue, covered in her amazing homemade vanilla pudding. She actually couldn't help but brush her hand across her belly as she herself was now getting excited by all of this. Though her nephew had to shrink by being sexually excited, she had never thought of any of this as sexually exciting, but having him in her mouth, feeling his little body squirming around, and imagining it doing the same in her big belly gave her a terrible shiver of pleasure as her hand went from her belly and down into her panties where she begin to play with her clit as she tossled her nephew around and sucked the rest of the pudding from his firm body.

Steve was busy trying to find purchase in his aunts mouth but her tongue was being relentless as it threw him about and nothing could be found. Try as he could, he couldn't keep the words of his aunt out of his mind. He kept trying to figure it was her giant boobs overshadowing the bowl but he was rarely looking at those. He coulnd't stomach the thought that this in of itself was turning him on. A loud moan interrupted his thoughts as his aunt was busy riding the waves of pleasure from her gluttonous power trip, and it was then that the image of his aunts puffy cheeks, button nose, closed eyes, and tense lips enjoying the taste of him crept into his mind and he immediately felt bolts of arousal. But I don't want to be eaten! Steve thought against his more primal mechinatians.

Maria had began to heave her body as her finger worked faster flicking her clit as she readied herself for the big swallow. She initially had only meant to play and humiliate him but there wasn't any chance she was going to pass this up now. Her tongue lapped up and down her little prey and began to moan frequently as she was working up ever closer to an orgasm. Tilting her head, she felt his little body tumble back until she pinned him to the rough of her mouth with her tongue until a second later she released him and gulped, tracing his body with her hands as she finally came to a body shattering orgasm when she felt the dip of her miniature nephew entering her giant belly. Her large body quaked as her pussy gushed forth. Feeling him squirm frantically in her tummy was even better than she had imagined and she laid back relaxing to the intense pleasure of the feeling. He couldn't believe how selfish his aunt was! She actually ATE him! Taken and swallowed whole for her pleasure against, most of, his will! He could hear her moan from outside of his wet prison walls as the liquids amongst all of the mush began to splash to and fro as he could only imagine his panic was giving her more to get off to. Unbelievable. He looked frantically for the way he had come in and felt around the walls of his aunt's big stomach but could not find anything, just mush and dripping liquid. Come to think of it... where was the acid? Why wasn't he burning? Everything else around him was being broken down, but he was standing unharmed. This was interesting...

Maria rocked down into the cushiony embrace of the couch as she came down from another amazing orgasm to the futile attempts of her food trying to escape her tummy. She patted her stomach and turned the channel since the Colbert Report was already over and the show on was unamusing. This small pat for her sent Steve toppling over into what could only feel like soppy mashed potatoes. As he put his hands down to lift himself up, he felt his hand push through the wall and on! He immediately pulled his hand back up and lifted himself up more with his other arm and legs. Rubbing the hand that had gone down, he realized that may be his only way out of this predicament. Acids working or not, he couldn't stay trapped in his aunts belly. "Oh god, I can't believe I'm about to do this... it's better than dying, its better than dying..." he repeated over, and over again as he dug down until the sphincter was made clear to his hands. Suddenly, without moving, his foot bumped into something. "Oh no... I'm getting bigger! This can NOT be happening!" As Steve had been working to uncover his aunts second sphincter, he had began to lose his arousal and now faced serious space issues as he began to think about his exit strategy. The only way to win did not seem fun. He couldn't bring anything sexy to mind in his current predicament except what his surroundings reminded him of... his aunts big fat sexy body and him being in it. He felt the familiar shrinking and a cloak of shame lower over his shoulders; "I just want to get out of this hell already!" and he dug his hands down and pushed his head in after them, tugging himself in deeper, thinking about it as if his aunt was swallowing him all over again to make sure he was as small as possible, and emotionally crippled.

A sudden pressure in Maria's tummy sent a new jolt to her brain and she rocked up in her seat suddenly remembering from her post orgasm stupor that her nephew was in fact inside of her digestive tract. She got up and hurried to the bathroom yelling to some-what deaf ears "Sorry baby! Oh, I am so sorry, I dont know what I was thinking!!!" As she entered the bathroom and got on to her knees, she took notice again of the tingling in her belly and realized it was much lower now than her stomach. Is he...? Oh my god, I can feel him moving through me! Maria pulled down her pants and sat upon the cold toilet seat with indifference as all of her attention was on the movement of her nephew crawling is way through her. It was only a matter of time before he would make his way to the end. Maria smiled at the thought of pushing her nephew out and began to think of how similar he started to feel to a good poo that was signalling its upcoming departure. Thinking of her nephew as a her poop sent a very odd tingle down her spine as she giggled and even began questioning her sexual balance. This is getting too weird...

Tired and covered in head to toe in his aunts previous meals, Steve pushed on through his aunt where thinking about her moans and his little body in between her giant ass cheeks were his best distractions from the more disgusting reality of his somehow arousing situation. He reached further and suddenly the walls came in tight and hugged him. He could feel the powerful but soft walls pin him in and then like a wave from his feet to his head, began to push his body onward for him. "Finally near the end..." He actually laughed at his unintended pun as he 'relaxed' to his aunts efforts to now get him out of her.

At this point, it was practically a massage and just as he was enjoying this point in her bottom, the cool bathroom air rushed across his fingers, forcing him to recoil his arms further into his aunt. Feeling him squirm away from the opening of her anus, Maria laughed a little "Oh no, it's time for all little boys to get out of big Maria's butt" as she concentrated down on him and felt his head and shoulders pop out of her anus. With one more good push, she had his chest coming out and with one big jiggle of her rear, her nephew went plummeting down into the cool water below. Unminding of her nephew below her, Maria wiped her butt and tossed the toilet paper in the trash bin next to the toilet, sat up and pulled her pants up. She turned around and the site of her nephew treading the water in her own toilet bowl was too much to handle as she burst out a few laughs at his expense and leaned in "Was it good for you too baby?" she asked as she barely finished saying it before busting out in laughter; "I'd say watch your mouth from now on, but I think having an excuse would be more fun," she taunted, winking at him before reaching in to take him to the sink where she could wash him up from his great journey.

The rest of his stay was a blur of bizarre array of what could be loosely termed as sexual acts as his aunt shrunk and played with him any time she could, including just about every meal. Realizing how difficult it was to harm him and how he seemed to enjoy it, Maria became incredibly careless about how she dealt with her nephew, seeing him as almost nothing more than her toy to humiliate and something of a 'sex snack.' Steve hated how much his aunt turned him on and how powerless he was to stop her from having her perverted way with him and his passions. He neared the end of the week finding himself to be enjoying half of the trials his aunt put his body through. It wasn't until the morning of his last day with her that Maria decided to have a chat with her little nephew.

Getting out of bed, she waddled dazely over to the bathroom and pushed her nephew out of her, as she had found it mutually pleasurable to keep him between her cheeks or even up her butt. It took awhile for Steve to admit it, but there wasn't much room for him to deny it as Maria accused him of enjoying it. She cleaned him up and sat him down on the chair in the kitchen before leaving for some time. As Steve began to reach close to his normal height, Maria finally reemerged and sat down next to him, eyeing him for a moment before smiling, "It's always so weird seeing my little snack so big." Steve shrunk down a few inches at hearing this and blushed. "Oh grow back, I'm not going to eat you hun. But we do need to talk."

Taking a few deep breaths, Steve looked back at his commanding aunt "I'm guessing you are actually going to let me go home?" he teased.

She laughed, "That's not your home!" she retorted, rubbing her belly as shy grinned slyly at Steve, where he once again lost height.

"Maria!"

"Sorry, sorry! I just can't help it!" she confessed as she giggled a little, "But yes, you're mom is coming home today so it's time you went back."

"OK, great! I'll get my stuff together," as he begin to turn to get out of his chair, his aunts hand had grabbed his arm and held him fast.

"BUT you are not allowed to tell anyone what we did this last week... unless, you want everyone to know how much you love your big 'ol aunt to tease you with her giant titties until your small enough to be licked out of them, swallowed whole, and pushed out like her poop" she said matter-of-factly, "then by all means, tell everyone."

Shrinking more to be just over 4 feet tall after the entire conversation, Steve grunted, "Fine, I get it. I wont tell mom how her sister almost digested her own son in a selfish fit of sexual frustration."

Suddenly, he was sitting squarely in the center of his giant chair as his aunts humungous body came into view where her eyes went wide at the sight of him so tiny. She had gotten so playfully offended at his retort that she had thought of nothing but wanting him small enough to just pop in her mouth that very moment when suddenly he vanished. Looking down over her giant bosom, she mouthed 'oh...' as she smiled big and reached for her nephew. All Steve could do was sit there waiting to be eaten one more time for her to get off to before he left as his aunt had just figured out the trick to his condition. All he could mutter before she grabbed him up and dangled him over her victorious mouth was "Shit" and plunged into her once more.

End Notes:

AND NOW BACK TO REALITY!

Mom's Mouth by sm7in
Author's Notes:

And wouldn't you know it, I found a way to gradually get myself out of the vore at the time I was writing this.

I like that the close family hasn't sexualized anything, though what could normally be somewhat sexual has been somewhat redefined based on the families predicament. I have ideas for them to do it, and if you do as well, you should go... you guessed it, add your thoughts on my interactive version of this story on writing.com.

I may stop saying it, I may not. We'll see.

"Maria, what an unsurprising surprise!" He heard his mother's voice say happily as he came back to reality from his past experiences with his aunt. "Pancake?" she offered, lifting the plate to show her sincerity.

Eying Steve, she winked and responded "No thanks sissy, I'm stuffed. Any more and I might pop!" Steve imagined that in her big belly there had to be some room in there for a special little snack. He was so thankful his mom was controlling his height right now or he might be truly disgusted at himself with his mother and sister as witnesses to his unfortunate relationship with his aunt. Walking up behind Steve, Maria rustled his hair "Hey there little boy, how are we today?" He hated how much he loved her calling him that. He couldn't believe how, shortly after persuading him silent, she told her sister that she had found out her son could shrink. She left out all of the horrendous things she did to pleasure herself with him, but told her none-the-less, and in time came out with her ability to control Steve's height after his mom told her how she would do it to him. Now, in broad daylight, she could harass him. Great.

Swallowing his mouthful of pancake, "Just fine aunt Maria. Good to see you, you look good. Did you eat less?" He could bug her too if she wanted to play that way.

Grinning down at him before looking to his sister, "Speaking of not eating much, Allison my dear, you look so little! Don't take after your little brother and eat more! Here, try this..." as she plopped a 2 inch Steve onto her half-eaten syrupy pancake. While she was talking loudly to Allison, she managed to shrink Steve without anyone noticing. Allison laughed as her brother wiggled around in her food trying to get up, but the syrup proving quite difficult.

Still giggling, she poked her brother with her fork and pinned him down in a puddle of syrup "No thanks, Maria, I'm good, but thank you."

"MARIA! Give me him!" as Kady reaches over the table and picks up her syrup soaked son and looks him over to make sure he is fine. "You could have hurt him! Don't be so careless with my son please!"

Laughing, Maria brushes it off "Oh, lighten up! He's a strong young man; a few pancakes wont hurt him." She walked around to the open seat at the table and sat down, her face again twisting to the delight of a new thought, "But it looks like he could use some help getting all of that syrup off of him. Why don't you let me help?" She says, licking her lips and opening up her hand for her tiny nephew.

Kady looks are her sister "No that's quite alright, he's my son, I can help him..." when suddenly what her sister meant hits her, "but what?!" She tilts her head as she slowly begins to smile at her sisters original, simple, presumably innocent, but still weird idea. She looks over at her dangling son in her hand and smiles big. "Thats not a bad idea sis!"

Steve looks up at his mom not believing the corruption Maria is spreading to the rest of his family "Wait, mom!"

"Hold on sweety" she says cheerily as Kady opens her mouth wide and reaches out with her tongue to pull her son in.

"Oh, come on! I don't want to go in your mo..." is all Allison could hear before his arms were slurped up between her mother's lips like a loose end of spagetti. Her mom's eyes began to wander as she contemplated what went on inside of her mouth with attempts at cleaning her son and a few playful moans and giggles escaped as her tongue tustled with her little son.

After a few moments of swishing him around her mouth and licking him up and down from cheek to cheek, Kady reached her thumb and finger in and slowly pulled out her soon with a smack of her lips as he dangled from her hand drenched in her saliva. Maria started to get uncomfortable with how hot this breakfast had become and watched very intently with what her older sister was doing with her son. Taking her other hand, she began to lightly poke her son to test her cleaning job but found a light sticky residue when she pulled her finger away. "Darn, not quite clean!" she said as she slipped her tongue out again and slurped up her son once more. Aside from getting unreasonably bothered in front of her family, Maria laughed at her nephews new humiliation. He had accepted it from her, but not from his own mother. 'I dare him to insult me again' she thought, bringing a big content smile to her face as she watched her older sister once again pull her son out between her lips. "There! Mommy's little man is all clean now!" as she dangled in front of her and poked him to be sure.

"Hooray..." Steve breathed out sarcastically. "Can you put me down mom? I'd much rather not be small enough to fit between your lips again."

She smiled at how cute he was complaining, covered head to toe in her warm saliva. "Not yet honey, let me dry you off first," as she reached down to get her napkin and wrapped his body up in it, rubbing it all over until he looked quite dry. Placing him down on the floor with full display of her escaping cleavage, she grew him to his full height "All done! Now go get dressed for school honey." She smiled warmly at him, while his sister snickered and his aunt grinned. He couldn't be mad at his mom, she was too nice.

"Yes Ma'am" he answered and turned around to walk out of the kitchen in his newly cleaned birthday suit that his family was more than use to seeing.

"And be quick about it little boy" added his aunt to further prove her point.
End Notes:

A little shorter, but fills in nice. Unintended double entendre, but warmly welcomed.

Next!

To School by sm7in
Author's Notes:

On my original writing of this chapter on writing.com, I made this a chapter to explain some of the potential upcoming characters but decided to skim edit it to make it flow a little more as one story. Should be ok. If not, insert hate mail here.

Steve quickly cleaned himself up further, got dressed, and came back downstairs to see that his aunt had left, his mother was cleaning the dishes, and his sister was adjusting her top. "Man..." as he shrank about 2 inches.

Having heard that, Allison looked over at her brother and smiled "Again?" she teased, giggling as he walked over to her to pick up his backpack as Garrett was surely almost here to pick him and his sister up. Reaching down to get his backpack, the floor came up at him a lot faster than he had expected and fell onto his hands out of his clothes as his sister than picked him up and brought him over her packed young tits. "Does little brother want to take a special ride to school?" she asked, using her free hand to press in her tits even more.

"Let me down Allison! Even if it is just Garrett, he's also dropping his sister off so you can't just stuff me in your cleavage whenever you want."

Opening her mouth in mock offense to what he said, she quickly replied "Whenever I want? You've been wanting to get in between these girls all morning bro; I'm just trying to be a nice sister is all." Suddenly his world became even larger as she shrank him to his smallest "but she wouldn't have to know you were even in there," his sister grinned "I could just push your tiny little body deep, deep down," as her free hand poked two fingers down into the cleavage before my eyes to prove her point, "so that no one could find you unless they searched hard."

Steve stared for a few moments at the gigantic rack before him until his sister's giggling at his trance shook him out of it; "No Allison, you know you shouldn't needlessly risk others knowing. Make me big again please?"

A pouting look came over Allison's face as she dropped her brother on top of her boobs "You're no fun little bro" as she tickled him gently with her big finger, lightly pressing his back down into her cleavage.

"Allison, leave your poor brother alone," called mom wistfully from the dishes she was just finishing up.

She poked him down a little ways into her cleavage and then dug him back out "I was about to," she complained, depositing her brother back on top of his clothes and enlargening him. Steve pulled his clothes back on as Garrett just then pulls up and honks. They wave goodbye to their mom, and head out the door, Allison adding extra bounce to her step to tease her brother. She was thoughtful though and kept him from shrinking at her show as they walked up and in to the car where Allison took the backseat with Rachel and Steve took the passenger seat in the front with Garrett. And they were off to school.  The carride was short since school was only 3 miles away and just as they had gotten in the car, they now all piled out, taking stride across the senior parking lot Allison continued to get to know Rachel who, although being a sophmore, only had just started getting taken to school by her brother after her last break up with her boyfriend who use to drive her. She was a cute girl with a great smile, long dark brown hair, developing 30B breasts and a little extra weight that seemed to just give her some light fluff and an amazing butt. Steve thought she had always been one of the most considerate people he had ever known. Steve talked about more personal information with Garrett about prom now that they were out of the car and earshot of the two nosey girls.

"Dude, you were so messed up drunk!" Steve jabbed at Garrett "Quite the life of the party. Looked like Missy loved your more vulnerable state though. Do you remember her being all over you?"

Turning and nearly laughing as he responded "I know! Ended up making out behind the car while you kids carried on with whatever you were doing in the house. I don't remember much, but I do remember a certain someone flirting with you that night too..." pushing Steve in the shoulder.

"What? Who are you talking about? No one was flirting with me" Steve tried to think of every girl he had hung out around that night and was drawing a blank.

"You really don't know? You're telling me you are more oblivious then when I'm drunk? Damn Steve, thats bad bro" he chuckled, holding onto the secret a little while longer. "You can't tell me you didn't notice only the most obvious girl in the room be around you any chance she could?"

Most obvious girl? What is he talking about? "Dude, are you going to tell me or do you want to make more up?"

"I'm not lying! You didn't notice your weird buddy Alesha attached to your hip?"

"Alesha? Not any more than usual, no. Dude, I think you were just really drunk and looking too far into things. Glad you got some mack action though," as he gives his retaliatory shove back at Garrett.

"Ow, hey! I'm just looking out for you buddy since I think if you realized a girl was flirting with you, you might end up forced to stare at her tits" he teased, yet meaning what he said. He was well aware of the pitfalls of his bestfriends condition and wanted to help when he could, just like before with Jocelyn. Uh, it was a good example, yet he regretted ever doing it! That girl was such a bitch, she totally took advantage of Steve any chance she got. It was a great day when they broke up a few months back during the winter but for Steve it wasn't over. He was still nervous about her and avoided her whenever he could, not knowing what she might do if she was given the chance. Shaking his head, he added "Just try not to think about it or you might freak some people out." As he patted Steve on the back, "Wouldn't want some people in on it."

"Yea, true." Steve muttered. Alesha was a good friend of his and had always enjoyed her company since they had first met back in middle school. She had found out about his condition a year ago and though they were just friends, she eventually asked one day while they were hanging out if she could play dolls with him. He trusted her and told her about how she could control his height since he didn't want to make things awkward between them and have to shrink down by getting aroused. After some minutes of effort, Alesha got some hang of it. It wasn't difficult for Steve to get aroused just by taking a moment to appreciate Alesha; something he avoided with any girl. She was a of average height at 5'7" and had a deep brown complexion with some pretty smooth skin. She was a shy girl but her body had betrayed that trait as her breasts were the biggest he had ever seen at what he found out personally was a 46G with a cute little booty to match the easy curves of her body. She was in shape, but was no athlete. She was a geek, through and through and loved weird little niches here and there and one that Steve knew quite well now is that she loved playing with her dolls and still collected them to this day. Some days they'd hang out and others she would ask him to be her doll for a little while, where Steve would accept more than half the time. He'd rather not tell Garrett that, but Steve was not aware she might actually like him. That was new to him.

They walk into the school and the day begins with the ring of the first bell at 7:45.

End Notes:

And I will write more soon. I just shot my wad uploading all of this in one night here, so give me a minute! I'll feed you more; I am having fun with this story, hope you are too. Give me the reviews!

An Escape to Normalcy. Almost. by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Ok, so I got busy writing a new chapter since I am looking forward to writing a few chapters in an alternate tangent of the story with a talented author on writing.com. Tired of that yet? 

The next chapter may be another day or four away. Meh, we'll see how it goes. Enjoy the fun filler between the good stuff to come!

Steve went in and out of his first few classes, staying in the back and conversing with his normal friends while straying clear of staring below any girls chin level, just to stay safe. When in classes without his close friends to help keep his height in check, he was in a much more precarious position, like a trapese artist without the net. He was quite good at being on his own, but he'd rather have a net around, so to say. It wasn't until fourth period that he had class with Garrett, and it was a good thing because of course that class had a hot new literature teacher, Ms. Grace and of course she preferred her first name, "How delightfully improper of her," Garrett had remarked upon first hearing her preferrence on her name. She was a young woman, probably just stepped out of college with her big frizzy red hair, restrained behind her with a what could only be imagined a strong and complicated knot taught only in the upper eschalons of the Boy Scouts of America. She wasn't overly curvy, she worked out to stay trim, but didn't have the perfect figure. Her deep, pretty blue eyes and full yet long thin pink lips were captivating when she looked at a man. With a 34B chest, her large rear and smooth thick legs were the more significant aspects of her physical beauty. They were the kind of thighs a man would dream to have around him. Steve kept her vision far away to avoid any unnecessary complications in her classroom as he sat down by Garrett, ready with the paper football.

As the bell rang ending the class, Ms. Grace gave a warm smile and threatened everyone to finishing reading the chapter tonight or else in the sweetest way. "So, same beat down tomorrow?" Garrett jeered as he picked up the football and laughed about his secure victory over his friend.

"Maybe some tic, tak, toe tomorrow? I know how much you can't handle thinking about lining three geometric shapes in a row..."

Garrett gave a good punch to the shoulder and laughed, "Did pretty well with my fist to your shoulder! Now, lets go eat lunch with your lady friend."

Steve became a little upset at this as he realized he was bringing up Alesha again, "Dude, come on, you were totally drunk. If she is so in to me, then how come you have never noticed it for the last few years when we hang out every lunch while you are sober. You {i}are{/i} sober during lunch, right?"

"Sometimes..." Garrett joked in his faking-a-lie voice. Grabbing their lunches from the lockers, they were often fortunate to be off schedule with the one they wish not to speak of (it's Jocelyn, Steve's ex) but every now and then, they found themselves walking a very delicate line as they'd pass her; her eyes sometimes ignoring them, other times glancing over coldly. After no sign of her today, one of the last days she'd have to be considered, it looked like it was going to be a good lunch. Not unlike a groundhog staying out to inform us all that something like spring-like effects may (or may not) happen with the weather soon.

Sitting at there typical table, Alesha was unpacking her lunch in front of her when she looked up and saw the two boys walk up to the table. "Hey," she greeted without much raise in her voice.

"What's up Alesha?" Steve smiled as he sat down at the table letting out a low groan as his aching muscles rested on the hard fake-something wood bench beneath him. "Didn't get started without us did you?"

Before she could respond, a loud "Hey honey!" was heard as Garrett sat himself on the otherside of the table as close as he awkwardly could to Alesha.

"Um, hey Garrett. You're awefully awkward today," she noted, sitting near rigid in her seat as she had no idea what to do as she glanced over towards Steve for help.

Somewhat irritated at his best friends new attempts to get to him, "I think he likes you Alesha. If no one comes looking for him in the next few days, you can keep him if you want."

Alesha giggled and seemed to get over Garrett's attempts to put her off as she wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him in close to her, where his face was brought up next to the side of her giant right boob, "Aw you mean it? I'm going to take such good care of him; I'm going to pet him and feed him and put a cute little collar on him and a..."

"Gawd! Ok, ok, you win. You guys are weird," he muttered after pulling out of Alesha's light hold on him and began to unpack his lunch. As her giggling subsided, she glanced over at Steve and after making eye contact, raised her eyebrows and gestured to a place in front of her as if to ask if he wanted to take Garrett's place, and Steve merely shrugged his shoulders near laughing as he replied, maybe and dug in to his lunch.

Maybe Garrett was right.

End Notes:

I've hit point M and I don't know how to get to point R... lets see what we can do in the next few days. It's 3am. Goodnight!

(and no you may not ask what time zone)

(...creepsta)

The Offer by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Sometimes it's like opening up a pack of Oreos: You think 'Oh, just one more wont hurt' and BAM! You're overweight with diabetes, and have arthritis from writing too many papers/erotica!

 

Enjoy! :D

Walking into their history class, Steve and Alesha sit down in their usual spots in the back of the class so that they can talk to each other since this is the only class they have together all day.

Mrs. Adams walks in and picks up her glasses from her desk: “Alright, settle down class, settle down. Take your seat and open your books to page 253.” The duo begin talking to each other quietly in back despite their teacher’s request. They typically read their assignments the night or even week ahead so that they could afford to not listen to Mrs. Adams recite the reading verbatim and avoid any real chance of being reassigned seats by answer questions intermittently. Mrs. Adams was far enough in her career that she simply did not care enough as long as no one was interrupting anything.

They talk about this and that, making small talk and bring up funny moments from the weekend when Steve brings up something they talked about during lunch. Alesha had wanting to bring up this new pet idea up for the last twenty minutes of class and now she had a perfect window to do it. She entertained his conversation and moments after it was done, went for it.

“Sooo, the offer’s still on the table. Did you decide if you wanted to be my pet?” Alesha asks with a hint of nervousness, looking over at Steve to gauge his reaction. He doesn’t shrink that she could tell of but he smiles as he turns to look at her with his big blue eyes.

He stifles a laugh as he leans in, asking “I dunno, which table is it on?”

“It’s right here, actually” she answers, gesturing her hand across the table top to indicate the existence of some invisible contract, like she was the lovely assistant on a game show.

“Ok, so then what is involved with this offer?” Steve muses, sitting back in his chair now as Alesha pretends to look down at the small writing and begins to read it.

“Well, first you have to wear a collar around your neck so if you get lost, someone can return you to me, and it’s pink of course…”

“Of course,” Steve chips in playfully.

“…You would have to respond to your owner’s commands, use the proper facilities to relieve yourself, play with the cat toys I use with you, and rest on a cushion on my floor when you want to relax. However, if you agree to be my pet overnight, you can sleep at the foot of my bed with me.” She finished up crossing her arms and looking over at Steve who was looking up at the ceiling listening to her rules of the game.

He sat back up and looked at her, giving a playful smile “Wow, that sounds amazing. Can’t wait!” he says sarcastically. And with that, Alesha loses the sliver of confidence she had in the conversation and her body posture caving in tells Steve this. He was a sucker for how shy she could be and decided to be a little less ironic and be a little more serious. Alesha had always been the free and artistic one, with the creative mind and the original ideas, that’s one of the big reasons he valued her as a friend so much. She reminded him of how he’d play pretend when he was a kid and only because of that was he ok with him being her doll every now and then. It was quite the ride and was hardly a dull moment with Alesha. It was oddly fun, he thought. “So what’s in it for me in this offer?” He asked bringing the chance of play her game back on to the table.

“I’ll be good to you. You know, getting you clean water, bringing you food to your bowl, petting you, and maybe let you pick out a few outfits for the silly pet costume montage.” She sad somewhat up-beat, teasing Steve back now that he made her feel just that extra step better.

“I have to eat out of a bowl now? I don’t know about this.” He worried aloud.

“Oh come on. When have I ever not looked out for you when we played together in my room?” She asked in mock-offense as she reached over and grabbed Steve’s pen, clicking out closed as she leaned back into her seat, raising it just over her delicious chocolaty expanse of her breasts. Steve was shocked at Alesha’s new action and looked around to see if anyone was watching. If they were not asleep, the students in front of them were intent on their books as Mrs. Adams when on about the three branches of government in the USA. Looking back, he saw his pen slowly sinking in as she smiled at him, looking down now at the pen as well. “I mean when I carry you around, it’s not like I’m going to put you in harm’s way down in my pockets; my pants are too tight!” she chirped pushing the pen almost half way down in between her giant mounds. “I’m sure I could find somewhere comfortable for you while I carry you,” she remarked, acting absent-mindedly as she looked up smiling to see Steve’s reaction while she pushed the rest of his pen down into her cleavage with her finger.

There Steve sat, barely even able to see the pen anymore as Alesha now eyed him over the rising curve of her giant right breast. Alesha began to feel her panties get wet not only from seeing Steve diminish quickly into his clothing after watching what she had just done, but from imagining that lump in between her big boobs was his little body, trapped and protected. Thinking of him squirming gave her a sudden shiver and she forced it out of mind as suddenly she became just a little too self-conscious in class with that thought. Leaning over, Alesha sifted through the clothes left on his seat before snatching her prize and depositing him onto her desk in front of her. Looking down at her little doll friend in front of her, she smiled “So does that sound good enough?” leaning forward and dropping her heavy pair smack dab in front of Steve’s little body, showing off her expansive cleavage that only sprung forward, covering up his pen completely as she nonchalantly pressed her boobs together with her arms.

He had been use to staring up at Alesha’s grand appearance stark naked after their many times playing, but none of those times had ever felt so… powerful as it did now. Seeing her beautiful face over her widescreen tits was never this awe inspiring and he embarrassingly could only manage a weak “Yea,” to answer her.

Alesha was thrilled that it was that easy to tease Steve! She didn’t imagine he would actually shrink so much or be so adorably stupefied by her! Motioning her eyes down to the imaginary document below him, “So why don’t you look it over and tell me if you want to be my little pet or not.”

After waking back up a little, Steve turns around and begins the process of inspecting the invisible paper, making sure every I was dotted and T crossed. Nodding his head, he looked back at Alesha “Where do I sign?” he joked.

“Right… here,” she joked as she fished his pen out of her cleavage and handed the much larger writing tool to him. Using most of his strength, Steve acted like he signed a paper and handed his pen back.

“So, we should probably return me to normal before someone notices. Slowly, so I can just grow into my clothes rather than have to stand and get into them,” he observed, looking back up at Alesha.

“Yea, that would probably be best.” She wrapped her hand around him and placed him back inside of his shirt and began to focus on making him slowly bigger as a bulge began to form in the pile next to her.

Within ten seconds, Steve was right next to her again, smiling big. “You’re a dork, you know that?” he teased.

“Yea, well you’re too easy,” as she rolled her eyes away, smiling: “But I see I’m going to have to work on that mouth problem later.”

End Notes:

End. Not really.

In Trouble With Mrs. Adams by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Sorry, I've been busy writing with another author on a different take of the story, so my attempts are a little bit divided right now, my life being busy at times put aside :P I want to load regularly but know that I make no promises, except for that.

 

This chapter is review inspired :) ENJOY

It had been another 20 minutes of talking, and some light flirting Steve had noticed, before the bell rang to end the class. The resounding calamity of rushing students ensued as Mrs. Adams tried to speak over the noise and warn her students to finish the chapter and begin the next chapter on how the House of Representatives works and the historical context following it. Getting up, Steve picked up the pile of books and folders under his chair, grabbed his notebook full of drawings and fitted it into its rightful place amongst the hierarchy of his afternoon class stack. Grabbing his pencil and pocketing it, it dawned on him that Alesha still had his pen. Looking over, she had just taken her first step away from her desk as he hailed her: “Hey! Alesha! I still need that pen despite how dirty it is now.”

Turning around slightly offended at her friends joke, she took it out of her cleavage “Well if you really don’t care how dirty your dear pen gets, then go get it,” as she tosses just past Steve where it slides under the desk next to him.

When had she put it back in her boobs? he thought as he looked back at his friend, clearly smug with her retaliatory joke. “Oh, sooo clever. I’m so hurt, I may not make it!” Alesha smiled unconcerned with her friends sarcastic point and walked quite happy with how he now had to work, if even just a little bit, to get his pen back since he wouldn’t let her have it. She was honestly hoping he had forgotten about it as she tucked it back into its place between her massive mammaries where should could once again revel at the feeling of it tucked in there. She couldn’t wait until she felt struggling she thought as she walked away smiling from her friend bending down to get under a chair.

Reaching the pen, Steve stood back up and shoved it back into his pocket seeing the last of the students including Alesha funnel out of the small classroom door. “Gee, thanks for waiting,” he said just loud enough for her to hear as she just lifted a hand up and waved her hand by flexing her fingers together rapidly to and from her palm, like one may do to a very small child walking by. “Ugh, whatever” Steve grumbled with a slight smile on his face as he began to quickly walk down the row and out of the room past Mrs. Adams who was shifting her classroom materials for a different class afterwards.

Making it just past Mrs. Adams with a few more steps to go to the hallway, he hears her voice breaking the eerie silence left after the evacuation of the after-class mob: “Ah Stephen, can I see you at my desk for a moment, please?” Steve stops, cursing inaudibly under his breath for a split second before turning around to see his teacher sitting at her desk switching out classroom folders for a moment before shifting her eyes above her tilted glasses to stare at the boy walking much slower back to her.

“Yes, Mrs. Adams?” He asked casually, hoping to get past whatever this was quickly.

Folding her arms up across her chest as she leaned back in her chair, she let a long exhale slowly escape through her nose as she never left her gaze from her student’s. “What am I going to do with you? You’re a good student and have the answers in class, but you seem to think that allows you to do whatever you want.” Mrs. Adams was quite the attractive woman at the age of 39 and there had been ample rumors circulating that she use to model lingerie for Sears during college. It was supposedly validated recently when a boy in another class had brought in an old catalog and gave evidence a few days ago. That may very well been a false rumor too, but what was clearly legitimate was the fact that she undoubtedly could have been a model then or now. With a sandy brown hair with some blonde and redwood red highlights layered down to her upper back, she had light brown eyes that glanced at everyone with a certain manner of command while her near constant large dimpled smile and sweet voice always relieved any feelings of uncertainty from her piercing eyes. Her breasts made it difficult for her arms to be truly comfortable crossed at a 38D with a hint of them seen from the top two buttons unbuttoned to show her cute golden necklace. Steve had never seen what it actually was, just that she had it as he had often seen the glint of gold trying to lure in his eyes. Her figure was dynamite with an amazingly tight waistline that pushed out into her big hips and legs as she often wore skirts to show it off. They often didn’t go down very far as they fought to keep her big butt contained but so that she could also show off her long toned legs as she walked around with a purpose at 5’11” boosted even more by her slick sexy high heels.

She looked on at her student with hard glare, buffered by what Steve could have sworn seemed to be a predatory playfulness. He couldn’t help but become nervous now as he shrunk an inch or two right then. Coughing, he tried to keep his eyes averted from his teacher as he feared to lose more height thanks to his imagination trying to run wild. “Heh, I’m really sorry Mrs. Adams, I guess I’ve built up a little bit of a habit,” he admitted, not daring to mention as part of his excuse that is was because her teaching was somewhat irrelevant, “I guess I’m a little worked up over graduating, I’ll reign it in for the last few days.” He looked up to emphasize his point with a genuine smile at his teacher.

Taking a moment or two more to stare down her student for it to settle in with him that his ‘word’ may not be enough to apologize for her accused disrespect, she leaned over and pulled out a drawer with a smooth raking noise reverberating from her old but very sturdy wooden desk. With a rip, she pulled off a small red slip of paper from a booklet and after returning the booklet to the drawer and closing it tightly shut, she turned her attention to the red slip in front of her. Picking up her open pen, she places it on the slip before pausing: “I’m not sure I feel you won’t do it again. You seem to love bugging your friend back there and getting into little shenanigans while I teach,” she reprimanded, a smile creeping out to the corners of her smooth powdered cheeks.

Standing before his teacher, Steve tried with all of his willpower to stay as calm as possible and not let Mrs. Adams know anything could be possibly wrong with him as he worried not only about losing height in front of his hot teacher, but also that she had seen him shrink in class earlier! Taking in a deep breath, Steve paused for moment, and thought to himself that he doesn’t know that yet, it could have been a coincidence of phrasing, nothing more. With only a second of hesitation to let her subtle teasing sink in, she continued to talk on as if nothing was up: “But you have proven to be a good student, Stephen so I think that a slap on the wrist could be worked out for you.” she said, crumbling up the slip and throwing it away as she turned to smile at him.

He felt a lot better but… her eyes. He couldn’t look into her eyes; there was something off about them. He began to feel some monstrous force behind them as they stared hard at him and he closed his eyes, chuckling to relieve his unrest “Really? That would be great Mrs. Adams, I would love to not have to explain this to my mom.” He really didn’t. Last time he had a detention she had him give foot massages for her every night for a week after shrinking him down to the size of her foot each time. It wouldn’t have been so bad at full height, or if his mom hadn’t washed him off in her hands afterwards each time. Bringing his thoughts back to the conversation at hand, he inquired “So what do you need me to do then?”

Glancing to the classroom around them, “Oh nothing much really, just tidy up my classroom and giving some hard scrubbings to some spots the janitor doesn’t seem to ever touch. I think once you have cleaned made it nice and neat and cleaned up those spots to my satisfaction, you are off the hook and will have sufficiently apologized to me like a real gentleman.” She winks at him when she says gentleman after returning her gaze to him midway through her talk. “Just report here for lunch rather than the cafeteria tomorrow.”

Ever slightly, his spirits drop as he hears he will have to lose his lunch time with his friends, but he resolves that it is much worse than the alternative. “Ok, Mrs. Adams,” he says as the first two sophomores for the next class begin to slowly trickle in, “I’ll be here tomorrow then for lunch.”

She gives one last big smile and says “Ok!” effectively dismissing her student. Seeing him walk past some more of her next period students coming in and disappearing into the hallway, she adds on “…can’t wait,” as she licks her hot red lips. Catching herself staring for a moment, she goes back to getting her class materials ready as the class is now quickly filling up with the rest of her sophomore’s. Gawd this class is going to drag she thought realizing that not only did she not care for this class, but she now couldn’t wait for tomorrow’s lunch to get here sooner!

--------------------

Finishing up his last two classes uneventfully, Steve was lost in his thoughts over the enigma that was his after-class conversation with Mrs. Adams. He couldn’t shake the idea that she had seen him shrink in class and was subtly telling him that, but the more he thought over it, the more he began to believe his own attempts of reassuring himself that his imagination and fears were just over-reacting. If she had known, wouldn’t she have brought something else up? Saying ‘little’ was a very common description for so many things, he thought. There was no way, everything is fine. Just stop worrying about it. Resigned to feeling reasonably optimistic considering not only did he just got out of a detention on his record before graduating and some uncomfortable punishment from his mother, but that he felt his secret was safe for another day. Steve finished up the last half of his last class with a focus it deserved before the last bell rang and he made his way his locker, one day closer to summer.

--------------------

Talking briefly to a student after class who had asked for some help on how to better put together the ideas for their research paper, Mrs. Adams saw the last of her students leave and the hallways die down. She sighing, she got up from her squeaky cheap plastic rolling chair and smoothed out her skirt as she walked to the door and closed it, rolling the soft cover down over the doors small window. Mrs. Adams was accustomed to staying after class to work on a little extra before going home if she felt she had to. Walking back over to her chair, she eyed her purse on the small table tucked into the corner of the room behind her desk where you could find a pile of resource materials for her classes and stacks of collected homeworks, quizzes, and tests from the day, and unzipped it. Taking rustling through it she picked out a case and a small candy from its depths and sat them on her desk before zipping her purse back up. Looking at the candy on her desk, she began to reach under her skirt and wiggle her hips until her black satin panties were down her thighs and lifting one leg at a time, she dropped them by her feet as she hiked up her skirt before sitting back into the soft padding of her chair. The candy was one of her favorites: A simple bite-sized Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate bar and she eyed it hungrily for a moment before shifting her attention to the case next to it and reaching out to open it.

Unlatching the top of the smooth leather case, she turned it upside down, depositing its contents onto her open palm before it. Wrapping her hand around it, she dropped it down to her exposed pussy and a distinct low whirring could be heard no further than half-way across the room. Dropping her jaw as she closed her eyes to the new expressions of pleasure racing through her body from the point of contact, a whispered sigh of relief could be heard escaping before her muscles began to retract and a moan quickly evolved from it as she began to smile and move her hand across some of the length of her moistening pussy. After only a minute or so, Mrs. Adams opened her eyes again to spot her chocolate treat on her desk, eyeing it like a devious hawk. Pausing her work on her pussy, she reached up and unwrapped the bar, having some issue at first from her the wet fingers from her left hand. Dropping the wrapper off to her side, she slides the little bar before her soft lips, slightly trembling from the pleasure before and in anticipation for the pleasure to come. Reaching down, her left hand begins to resume its work as new moans are heard from the sudden rush as her mouth automatically reacts by sucking hard onto her chocolate, a wave of sweet sensations rushing to her brain as well now. Coming down from the first big wave, her mouth loosens and her tongue begins to work all over her new prize, licking up every end of it as her right hand fondled her throat and breasts. In very short time, she had rounded off the ends of the chocolate and worked her pussy up into a frenzy of pleasure from the vibrations. Savoring her candy one last time, her hips began to buck against her hands work as she pushed the large remains of the Hershey bar to the back of her mouth before a final swift gulp sent it and her pussy over the edge. Gushing out cum as she swallowed, her right hand followed the bar down as her body writhed in the shattering pleasure she had feeling the mass get pushed down into her belly where the final ‘plop’ of it falling into her stomach gave one last burst of pleasure before she began to slowly come down from her sexual high. Tomorrow was going to be one of the best days ever, she thought, giving a faint smile as she leaned back into her chair, gasping lightly through the small part in her lips.

End Notes:

Something to look forward for some of my viewers. Now for less vore in the mean time. Maybe.

The Long Walk by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Hey, it's been a minute, what with grad school, the holidays, and work! Good to be back! Again, may be a little distracted by my other story so I'll try to add when I can.

 

Steve has some difficulty getting home but at least texting helps.

Walking through the long junior hallway, Steve observed the fields and houses hidden in the trees in the distance just outside of the frequent windows littered across a side of the hall. The trees were very lightly bowing and rustling in the distance as a middle-aged woman was out in her backyard tending to her garden as packs of puffy white nimbus clouds roamed by above. The weather looked amazing as spring looked like it was giving way to the reign of summer. Turning the corner from one busy hallway to his own senior hall, Steve made his way to his locker where Garrett stood already, busily packing his backpack with what few materials he needed. “Hey, hurry up man! I gotta meet Missy across town in like 20 minutes, so get your stuff and let’s go dandelion!”

“Alright, hold on Romeo, I just got here…” as Steve quickly dumps his stack onto his locker’s top shelf and places two large books in his backpack before zipping it up and heading out the door with a speed-walking Garrett. “What’s the rush, isn’t she just getting out too?”

Without losing any stride, “No, she got out during senior period. She’s one of the lucky ones,” he trailed off. Steve recalled that there were some seniors that left school early if they were so lucky to have a study period for their last class of the day. Wasn’t very fair. “But,” Garrett’s voice recollecting Steve’s attention once again, “she said she wanted to spend some time together today at her house,” he smugly glanced over at his friend with a wide grin, before paying his due attention to the high school drivers before him.

“Oh, so you think you’re going to get some quality time just because she want’s to hang out with her? What, are her parents out of town or…” Steve mocked, chuckling until his friend’s grin returned at his friends guess. “Ooooh, so that’s how it is. Nice.”

“Maybe not too nice. I may have to drop you off a little way from home…” he admitted, glancing over for a moment.

“Hah, how far are we talking about?”

“Say… Spring St.?”

Steve broke into a surprised laugh or two before trying to respond. “Spring St.? Damn dude, you’re paying up one of your ‘Wing Man Cards’ in quite the original manner. I applaud you. I guess. Ass.”

“’Wing Man Cards’? What the hell are you talking about, it’s like 4 blocks away from your home!”

“Bull! That’s a good solid two miles from my house! I’m almost walking as far as I would from school! Why didn’t you text me last period? I could have grabbed a ride with my sister and her friend, or someone” Steve questioned, a hint of anger in his voice.

“Hey, I’m sorry man! I didn’t realize it would be so far away for you, OK? At least you don’t have much homework to do, or like it matters all that much,” he argued, trying to regain his suddenly tarnish track-record of being a considerate friend. “Besides, you’ll have all of this undistracted time to text your boo!”

With Garrett’s little jab at the end, it seemed appropriate for Steve to jab back. Connecting with his rib, Garrett let out a loud “OOF” and began laughing, as Steve pulled his fist back just as fast as he had playfully hit his friend, retorting with a brilliant verbal flourish; “Ass.”

A few moments later, the car pulled up to the corner at Spring St. and stopped at the sign. “Hey, at least you don’t have to tuck and roll!” Garrett jested as his friend exited and stood on the cracked concrete.

“Heh, it’s fine dude, thanks for the ride. Now go get some.” And with that he closed the door and patted the top of the car before walking down the street in the direction of his home. Garrett merely grinned out the window and quickly drove off after lingering far too long at the stop.

‘Wasn’t too bad of a point to at least text while he walked,’ Steve thought. Reaching into his tight jean pocket, he grabbed his old phone and flipped it open, glossing over to the messaging app before typing in Garrett’s name, writing ‘Ass’ and hitting send. Within moments, he got a response of ‘But im ur ass :)’ giving a good few moments of comical pleasure before Steve was left again to looking around to spy anything interesting on his long journey home. It wasn’t long before he actually acted on Garrett’s real advice and texted Alesha. ‘Might as well,’ he thought since they hadn’t established in all their fun when they’d hang out. She texted back shortly ‘Um I dunno. Y, can you not wait 2 put on ur pink collar?’ Steve shrank an inch and went a slight shade of red at Alesha’s response. ‘No, I figured I should know when to give an excuse to my mom for when my deviant friend felt like keeping me nude in her bedroom’. The texts were coming and going quite quickly before they finally accept tomorrow after school as an acceptable time. Concluding this, Steve texted back ‘Good, at least that will make my day a little better.’ All he got back from Alesha was ‘?’ Steve sighed, remember he hadn’t told anyone about his ‘detention’ yet; ‘ I have to spend lunch helping Mrs Adams since she accused me of being disruptive. Im lucky she didnt see you shrink me, no thanks to you’. His phone vibrating soon after ‘LOL! u dont want 2 play with mrs adams? what do u think she wud do if she knew?’ Steve looked up and off into the distance, contemplating the possibility that he had so effectively put out of mind that Mrs. Adams had seen him shrink. He hadn’t thought of what she would DO with him, merely how afraid he was that another person may have found out. Unfocused on anything but his steady pace on the sidewalk, avoiding any sticks that had fallen in last week’s high winds, he gave it a moments fantasizing before texting back ‘I really dont want to know’. And just as he had sent his message out, seconds later, a response too long for such a short interlude came to his phone; ‘I bet she wud prbably make u her techrs pet n put u in her drawer maybe evn hve u rub her ft aftr taking u home n her purs’. Steve gazed at her response and just sent ‘youre weird’ before closing his phone and putting it back into his fist before it vibrated a final time with ‘yea sorry’ and then pushed it down into his pocket as he rounded the corner to his home street.

End Notes:

It's winding up for some really good chapters to come soon. Personally, I can't wait for, lol ;) Not that big of a fan at writing this as I am reading it :D

E-mail Assault by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Steve has had a hard time dealing with his day, especially after a new disturbing E-mail.

Bringing up his E-mail account, he saw a few new for the day; some subscriptions here, phone-bill there, a funny short story from a friend, an E-mail from aunt Maria he decided not to open, and this one… “Whoa” is all that escapes his mouth as he immediately reacts to a large picture of a very big naked butt that comes up with the foreign email address before him. Unable to look away, Steve shrinks a few inches before actively trying to combat the effects as he knows very well who’s derriere this is and can’t find it in him to look away from this car crash now that is actually looking. Looking below the picture, it read:


I bet you remember this don’t you you little shit. I bet you still dream of kissing and worshiping my ass. Just wait until you meet it again and you’re going to wish you never left me. Your my toy and when I get you in my hands again, I’ll make sure you stay that way this time. Your jar might help you know your place.

A heavy silence rested over his room as he could hear the dull hum of his computer tower and the girls muffled giggling in the room beyond. He suddenly blinked his eyes, realizing he was still staring at the large picture before him, noticing as his socks hung off his foot and his head dropped below the top of his chairs back. At some point, he had unwittingly stopped his efforts to regain height and Jocelyn’s assault had done its damage. It disturbed Steve how effective she still was and a cold shiver ran down his spine as he thought about his ex-girlfriends threat. Never before had he realized just how important it was to keep his condition secret then the effects now of Jocelyn knowing. “Brrugh!” Steve shook himself as he began to breathe deep; a loud high-pitch scream of laughter broke through the wall for a moment before dying down back to its normal level. ‘At least they’re having fun,’ he chuckled to himself as he reached over to his mouse and deleted the email after giving one more glance at the beautiful picture.

Regaining most of his height, he tried to clear his mind as much as possible to keep the pressing memories trying to sprout forth, deciding to get up and get something cold to drink to distract him. Leaning over and slipping his socks back on and grabbing his phone, he got up walking out the door and down the hall. Flipping the phone he opened it, selecting Garrett, texted ‘Joc is back at it- worse one yet’. Closing his phone, it was likely he wouldn’t get anything back for a while if he was still with Missy, which with his lax parents, he probably would be for most of what day was left. Taking the jug of milk out and pouring a glass, he began to just enjoy the subtle taste of the thick beverage when I funny thought nearly choked him up for a moment as he receded his glass and put it down, taking out his phone once again, texting Alesha ‘Can I hide at your place from Joc? Lol’. Picking up and finishing his glass, his phone vibrated with Alesha responding ‘U no where ur goin if u do’ and Steve just busted up laughing. Just what he needed; laughter is all you need sometimes. Then other times a divine favor from god. ‘Gee, thanks’ he texted as he closed his phone before quickly opening it back up and asking ‘you know I would need the guest bedroom because I don’t stay small through the night, right?’. Putting the milk away and placing the glass in the dishwasher, his next text came in ‘Not where I wud put u ;)’.

‘Oh god!’ Steve thought in shock as the visualization came to mind of his body being snuggly tucked down into Alesha’s chocolaty expanse as she laid down to sleep in her skimpy pajamas, sending his body shooting down almost a foot after resting on these thoughts. He tilts his head sharply with a frown, ‘did I just go too far with that?’ he thought. He knew they had a pretty lax and abnormal relationship, but despite their own personal way of navigating around his condition, he hadn’t thought to actually go so far with it. He supposed today’s class with her had changed that just enough today… thinking of Jocelyn’s e-mail for only moment, he hoped it was for the better.

Just then, a resounding click was heard as the girls laughter rang out through the hallway becoming louder as he heard more of it. Panicking, Steve drops down at the edge of the of the island counter in the kitchen, opening the cabinet and acting like he was searching for a bowl while he tried to regain a height before anyone would notice his reduced size. It would be harder for Casey to notice down here, he was sure of it, but there was no guarantee.

The girls waltz in, laughing about their exciting times watching Adventure Time and Alison opens the fridge with Casey right behind her. “You are so too Treetrunks! ‘Oh! Look at the power of my womanly charms!’” as Alison laughs at this.

“No way, I’m definitely the fire princess if we’re going to talk about vanity” she retorted sticking her tongue out as she placed the sloshing contents of the half-full 2 liter of Coke onto the counter. The distinct release of pressure was heard as Steve kneeled there still gaining height slowly, guessing he had reached about half a foot, with one half to go.

“You can be as vain as you want, I’m totally Jake,” Casey established, “you can come to me when you want to some sick party or to learn how to shake your booty. Lord knows you need to learn.” Alison shaking her head, she skirts around the island to grab two glasses before spotting her brother ‘hiding’ below as he sifts around searching for something.

Looking at her brother for a moment before a twinkle in her eye signifies her understanding of the situation to her brother who looks pleadingly for her to help him as Casey begins to wonder what her friend is looking at as she begins to hear some rustling on the other side of the island counter. “He big bro, whatcha looking for, huh?” Alison teases as she enlarges her brother to full height before Casey makes her way to see what was so interesting.

Raising up, Steve grabbed a hand towel before leaning back with an awkward smile and standing up: “Oh, uh, just grabbing a fresh hand towel… had to wash my hands and this one is getting a little nasty,” as he quickly slipped the old one off the oven’s handle in which it hung and placed the new one down. Looking at Casey “Jake? Really? You pick the retarded male figure?” taunting her in an effort to divert attention.

“He’s not retarded, he’s just too cool to have to pay attention to anyone else,” she loudly defended, laughing “and Jake is totally more powerful than most everyone else on the show. If you want retarded, than you can be the Ice King.” Successful!

Pouring the drinks, Alison interrupts “No, Steve’s not so whiney. He’s more like a cute little Beemo,” as she glances over knowingly at her brother, not being the total savior.

“Hah, I guess that would be a good role for you, being our entertainment, huh Steve?” Casey nudges him as he has lost some taste for his sister’s manipulation of the conversation, but still maintaining composure to Casey.

“You’re too ADD for any hope from me Casey,” he shoots, back feeling better about this situation with what wit surprised him, given his discomfort.

“I’m sure Casey could find plenty of things to do with your little self to entertain her,” as Alison eyes her friend and hands her a drink. Casey smiles impishly at Steve before waving bye after her little victory and they start to walk back before Alison turns around for a second to tease her brother one last time. “And I wouldn’t do that out here, or I might not give exactly what you would call help next time,” as she finishes with a smirk over her shoulder, already beginning to walk around the corner to the hallway.

Picking up his phone he texts Alesha back 'Or maybe a bed?' and begins walking back to his room. Seeing his computer monitor, the image pops back up into his mind and he quickly closes the door before anyone may accidently see him as he tries to not think about Jocelyn, obviously losing now that he has been left alone in a room in where a lot of the memories originate from. "Damn it, Jocelyn," he mutters.

End Notes:

Coming Attractions: Gentle Giantess Gone Bad!

 

Review is love, my friends.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3177