Hotel by specialoffer
Summary:

A Christmas family gathering leads to other events.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 14023 Read: 25202 Published: January 03 2013 Updated: January 03 2013
Story Notes:

Some stories on this site were to my liking, none feature all the elements I look for in a story. So I wrote my own.

1. Chapter 1 by specialoffer

2. Chapter 2 by specialoffer

3. Chapter 3 by specialoffer

4. Chapter 4 by specialoffer

Chapter 1 by specialoffer

­­­­HOTEL

 

Chapter 1.

 

 

“It was there just now!” Joel exclaimed frustrated. ”I bought the hotel fifteen minutes ago, with the money I made the last time you visited one of my streets, and I am SURE you remember me showing you the hotel piece!”

“Well, I don’t see it now, and I’m not paying.” The game of monopoly was coming to an end, and this was Lizzy’s last chance to buy the real estate she required to survive in the endgame. Last turn her younger brother had gone bankrupt. She had a good position to negotiate, but she needed luck as well, and now she had landed her miniature ironing piece on Joel’s most expensive property.

“Maybe Mark took the piece with him when he left” Rob offered. Joel’s other cousin wanted to keep the peace. Interfering with the game in such a way did indeed fall into what Lizzy’s brother was capable of, but he would have never cheated to his sister’s advantage.

“You have to pay me 150.000 dollars please. Alternatively, I will except your two stations as a payment.” This was a very fair deal, Joel felt, and one he would not make when playing with his friends, or with his older cousins. Lizzy persisted, “there are no houses on there, so I’ll pay you 5000.” “Unacceptable!”

“Let’s go downstairs and see if there’s any food.” Rob didn’t want to play anymore. Joel did. They had about equal chance of winning by now, Lizzy had some property left, but most of what she owned she had come by through making unreasonable demands in the trading of the property cards, and Rob’s yielding to those demands. One station she had because Joel chose not to buy it. A strategy he would normally not pursue, but for the family Christmas monopoly game he could. He preferred a balanced game, with shifts in the probability each played had of winning.

He liked the game but didn’t play as much as he used to. He had very good memories of this annual family gaming event though. Especially the 2001 and 2002 editions had been epic. Rob had been there, Rob’s older brother and sister, and Joel’s own sister. This year the game had started at Lizzy’s insistence. She had been there in 01 and 02, for the full five hours those games lasted, but as an observer, being too young to play.  Now in 2005, Joel felt that she still was.

The youngest of the players left the room while the arguing went on, came back 2 minutes later chewing a mouthful of food and both hands filled with snacks as well. “Use a plate!” Lizzy said.

“Oh good, there’s food” Rob stood up and headed for the stairs.

“Ok, let’s take a break” Joel proposed. He knew that chance of finishing the game was small. The evening was filled with activities, and the extended family only got together twice a year.

“Sure!” Rob was yelling, halfway down the stairs with Mark in his trail.

What had seen like an undetermined game now felt like a sure win that had slipped away from Joel. Lizzy now was the only person left in the room. She reached all the way across the table and picked up the property card. Joel grabbed her wrist and she dropped the card. He let go of her, but only after holding on for just an extra second.

“Hey, can’t I check how much I owe you?” She said and smiled at him.

“What’s the point? You know they’re not coming back. It’s not like everyone is involved like 3 years ago.” He had lost those historical games but had really enjoyed them.

“Didn’t you enjoy playing with me… and Mark here?”

“Oh great, now we act like the game is definitely over.” Joel said sarcastically. 

“Please don’t get upset over it.” That was not helping.

“It’s been great fun, this far. I had just hoped we would finish it, I thought I could win it. I still think I can.”

She analyzed with him: “I think so too, but you need some hotels right here.” She was pointing at the empty spot and looked at him smiling. He tried to look stern but couldn’t help to smile back. The smile made her look very cute, her blue eyes lighting up.

“Can’t you just admit it?”

“Admit what?”

She held his gaze, the smile not leaving her face. She was enjoying this argument. It was a first time she was talking with him on this level.

“I cannot believe you cheated!”

“I didn’t cheat. I never cheat.”

“That makes you a cheater and a liar.” Joel said. He could see now she was getting upset.

 “Oh my god, I can’t believe you called me a liar.”

“I’m going downstairs and get some food.” He continued to look at her while he slowly stood up. She quickly stood up and raced ahead of him. She was wearing a black hooded sweater with pink lettering, sleeves rolled up, and tight jeans. He couldn’t help looking at her cute butt when she ran down the stairs before he had even left the table.

The game didn’t leave his mind during dinner. When the rest of the family asked how the game was going, he told the truth about it being not finished, and that it was completely undecided.

“Who won?” One of his uncles had asked.

“Didn’t Rob tell you? The game isn’t finished yet” He tried to sound nonchalant.

“We thought that maybe you two had battled it out.”

“Oh no, I had to explain the rules to her again”

“I know the rules!” Lizzy said. “I don’t need them explained to me”

“Oh yeah? What happens when the bank runs out of money?”

She looked confused for a moment, so Joel immediately went on: “See, you don’t know Monopoly! I guess were going back upstairs until you understand. Get the rulebook.” This got him a few laughs and the adult conversations started up again. Lizzy still looked confused. He winked at her and walked to the table, where all the snacks were. She hurried after him.

Standing next to him he noticed for the second time that day how much she had grown in the last few months. She was wearing flat sneakers but her head was level with his shoulder. Joel was a tall guy. He figured he had stopped growing, but Lizzy was only twelve and taller than both their parents and grandparents. She was standing right next to him, contemplating whatever foods he was checking out. She was almost as tall as Rob, he noticed as Rob was coming in for seconds.

“Try this.” He pointed at small bowls of orange custardy desserts that his mother had brought.

“Those are desserts, my dear cousin. They come last. I will start out with some soup.” Joel felt strongly about traditions. His grandmothers’ rich vegetable soup was one of them. While he was filling his soup bowl, Rob started talking about the football match. There was an important match going on that Joel had wanted to see, but had all but forgotten about. Rob had watched the final minutes on a tv in the corner just now. Joel’s team had won, and he got the information he wanted from Rob. His team had won, but it didn’t do him much besides that it made him feel a little better.

Joel turned to look for a place to eat. The uncles and aunts were all in a circle, none of them had bothered to eat at the table. It was reserved for the next generation, and so he pulled up a chair.  Lizzy and her soup were right behind him and then next to him.

“You know, if you had invested your money a little smarter, you could have won the game long before dinner.” She started again.

“Please Lizzy, not at the table.” And turning to Rob “I don’t think our defense is as big a problem as everybody makes it out to be.” To add strength to my argument, I mentioned several players I thought of as the backbone of our defense.

Lizzy had finished her plate. “Do you want to finish the game?” It was now all she could talk about. Joel had had enough and yielded, “yes, let’s go upstairs and finish it”. He couldn’t see how that was engaging, but someone had to put the pieces back in the box. Besides, Rob was not as cool as he thought. He had always looked up to his older cousins, but now he realized that Lizzy had become the most interesting company. They ran upstairs.

When every piece of fake money and all the other parts of the game were back in the box, Joel made a final count and concluded that three hotels were missing. He knew where they were. “Lizzy,” he said, looking up, but she was ahead of him. He saw her holding the three pieces in the palm of her small hands, a taunting grin on her pretty face. He reached for them but she quickly withdrew her hand into the pocket of her hoodie and turned around. “Cheater!” He pulled her arm out of the pocket. It was empty, he looked at her; she started to laugh. He grabbed her waist with one arm while his other arm went for the game pieces. Lizzy tried to escape his hold while also trying to stop his arm, but even though she was a tall girl, there was no point. His hand grabbed everything inside the pocket, and he let her go. As soon as she realized he had emptied her pocket she stopped laughing.

“Give that back!”

“Monopoly will not be complete without them” It was his turn to smile.

He didn’t really understand why she wanted the mini hotels back, but she wasn’t going to get them. He just held his arm straight up. She tried to pull it down, so he turned away from her and held his hand to his chest. She pressed herself to his back and now frantically tried to take back what he had taken. He felt that a larger piece was among the three hotels, tried to peak into his closed fist but his cousin gave him no chance. “Give them back!”

He was very curious why she was reacting this was as they continued to wrestle. He could feel her young body pressed against his back, and through the hooded sweater could feel that her chest was no longer flat. Last summer, at this same house, they had been celebrating a birthday and in the backyard he had noticed Lizzy was wearing a bra under her shirt. I was clear then that there was very little underneath. A few months later, he could feel clearly the soft cushions pressed against his back.  He was still laughing, but it had become a very serious matter for her. He pushed her away and opened his palm. The three red hotels were there, and a little container with pills.

“What are these?”

“Please Joel, can I have them back?”

He studied the label: ‘Porvenural’: SNEK-9 Reuptake inhibitor. He looked up and at her. She was close to tears. He felt that there was no reason to be ashamed and wanted to assure her of this. He handed her the capsule.

“Hey Lizzy what is SNEK-9?” No answer. “Do you mind me asking?”

“No.” She tried to find her cool again. “It’s a growth hormone. My body produces too much of it and doesn’t break it down.”

“And the pills do that for you.” He was a little surprised about her knowledge of her condition.

“Not really, it is not a hundred percent effective, but the pills basically make sure that they cannot reach the part of my brain that controls growth.”

“Controls growth” Joel echoed. “Oh my. How did you find out about this?”

“Duh! Because I was growing like a freak! I’m the tallest in my class!”

He didn’t want her to feel worse and looked down at her. She stood with her eyes about level with his shoulders. “I don’t know what you are talking about, shorty.” She laughed. “And so you went to see a doctor,” He continued. “then what happened.”

“Yeah, mom took me to find out what was causing it. The doctor said something was not right and made an appointment at the university hospital. They had never seen anything like it they said. They didn’t want to help me at first but eventually gave me these” She was still holding the little container. “I take two per day. I stopped growing.” That was it for her.

“You know that tall women are considered beautiful right? And I’m positive I’m not the only man who feels that way.”

“Do you think I’m beautiful?” the serious talk had made her brave. She stopped, then quickly gave Joel a smile.

“Of course! You are a freakishly cute cheater!” He pinched her cheek. She punched his arm. “You should take anti aggressiveness pills instead though.” Another punch. She really was very cute, Joel thought, and the idea of his cousin growing was turning him on. He snatched the pills from her hand and pretended to read: “the label says they are untested... you better lay off these for a while little girl.” He said sternly. “I think you were going through a normal growth spurt, it would be a shame if you didn’t make up for it.” Lizzy realized that Joel was not completely joking with her. This thought had never occurred to her.  He handed the pills back to her.

“Why are you showing Joel your girly pills, I thought they were a secret” Mark had come to look for them.

“Run back to mom and dad, Mark” Lizzy said. Standing next to her brother, Joel noticed that she was indeed tall for her age.

They finished cleaning up and went downstairs, where the rest of the family were already saying their goodbyes. This always took a long time, and Joel and Liz chatted for a while about school and then about being tall. They hugged when they said goodbye.

Chapter 2 by specialoffer

Chapter 2.

 

 

Joel had thought a lot about Lizzy and her condition. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. He had googled the name of her medication but came up only with a scientific article on neurotransmitters. It had some references, but payment was required to read the main articles. He wasn’t prepared to do that.

Whenever he logged into his facebook page, she seemed to be online, and started to chat with him. She tried to give her his cellphone number, and although he didn’t really see the point in her having it, he gave it anyway. He didn’t regard online chatting as the best way of communicating about a serious topic, but it was pretty much all they were talking about. Whenever they touched on the subject, he noticed that he was trying to make her stop taking the pills. He sometimes fantasized about how tall Lizzy would grow without them, his mind visualizing all kinds of unrealistic scenarios. His cousin, however, was worried about the consequences. She told him about the comments that had been said to her in class and Joel replied that that was a year ago, the kids were a little older and mature now; and that boys will comment on anything anyway, especially if they  want to impress, although they may not realize it. It was not until he told her how she would grow to be a beautiful tall woman that she seemed to open up to the idea. Still, it was just a chat.

On a Wednesday in the first week of January, Joel came home early from school. He had made a deal with his languages teacher, and because another teacher was sick, he was home by eleven thirty. His mom was on the phone.

“Oh here is Joel! Hang on, Ann.” She held the phone to her shoulder. “You are home early! What happened?”

“Sick teacher.” He threw his backpack on the floor, sat down on the couch and picked up the newspaper. Ann was his mom’s sister and Lizzy mother. His mom picked the phone back up and tried to finish the conversation.

“So I will be there 12:45” … “yes”… “I don’t know”… “I will have to ask him”… ”yes, he’s still here”… “ok”. She handed the phone to Joel. “Your aunt Ann wants to ask you something.”

Joel took the receiver. “Hello?”

“Hi Joel, it’s Ann here. Everything allright with you?”

“yes thanks, how are you?”

“Great. Your mom told me you’re home early? Do you have anything planned this afternoon?”

“Depends. What’s up?”

“Well as you know, we celebrate Lizzy’s birthday in January, so it won’t interfere with the holidays. It happens to be this afternoon! Your mom is coming over to help me out with the logistics and cleaning up, and when she said you came home, I thought, because Lizzy has been talking about you constantly since Christmas, well I thought, maybe you would like to come and help out as well! Little Mark is playing at a friend’s house.”

“What do you have planned?” Joel knew he was going to do it, but he needed more information.

“We will play some games and have sort of a high tea, you know, girlie stuff.”

“Do I have to decide now, or can I just show up with mom?”

“You don’t have to decide right now, but could you text me as soon you know?”

“O.k., I’ll put mom back on.”

“Thanks dear, and we would really appreciate it. I know Lizzy would love for you to be there.”

An hour later he was in the car with his mom behind the wheel. He was kind of nervous, maybe it would be weird for him to be there: eight young girls and then the eighteen year old cousin being there. He tried not to think about it, he was there to help out his aunt. He had let Ann know he was coming, and she was happy he was there. Lizzy was coming from her school with all her guests, and they had enough time to set up. They had a cup of coffee when everything was ready. In the car Joel had mentioned several times that Lizzy had grown so much. His mom remembered and brought it up.

“Ann, how tall is your Liz?”

“I know, she is quite tall for an eleven year old girl. Please don’t mention it, it is a difficult issue with her. We have her on medication to inhibit the growth.” Joel was paying close attention. He thought his cousin was twelve, but the eleven shaped birthday cake in the fridge, and his aunt saying eleven just now proved him wrong.

“You have to be careful with that. What is it called?” Joel’s mom was not a fan of pharmaceuticals, and thought she was on expert on the subject. Joel found her judgments mostly uninformed, but went along with it this time.

“I sure hope there are no nasty side effects.”

“Well she does get moody sometimes, and she sometimes says she feels.. unwell, she says she thinks she-“

The slamming of the backdoor interrupted Ann.  Excited voices came closer and closer and suddenly the room was full of shrieking and laughing girls. Lizzy stopped her giggling fit and ran to Joel.

“What are you doing here” She said beaming.

“It’s nice to see you to! Happy birthday.”

 “My birthday was a month ago! Didn’t you know that?!”

“I cannot believe you don’t remember me  congratulating you online, but your party is today! I was helping your mom and mine out with the set up and break down.” Joel said.

“Do you mean you’re not here for me?” She overacted disappointment. It worked on Joel, who was easily convinced anyway. He took a good look at her. She was wearing a white longsleeved shirt, and a jeans skirt. On her feel were the same sneakers. She was right about her medication not being completely effective, because she had grown at least an inch. The top of her head was just below his eyes.

The other girls had gathered around the birthday girl and her cousin, demanding an introduction to this interesting stranger. He shook their hands one by one. Suzy, Kayleigh, Joanne, Joanne B. (‘call her B.’), Sandra and Mina. He forgot most of their names instantly. Ann came in from the kitch with a tray, inviting them all to sit down and have a drink while she would explain the afternoon’s schedule. Joel stepped back and sat down on the opposite side of the room with his mom.  He could see that Lizzy towered over the gang, she was at least a head taller than most of them. Judging by their clothes, they were the popular gang of whatever grade they were in, or at least had upper-class parents. He didn’t remember girls wearing skinny jeans and shirts like that when he was their age, but fashion changes faster than the six years he was thinking back.

The tea time was planned for later on, Ann explained, and first they would play a game of hide and seek. This seemed pretty lame to Joel, but he was the only one, the idea was greeted with enthusiasm. The living room would be off limits, but the house had many rooms and was therefore perfect for this game. Joanne B. was the first to count (to a hundred), and Joel had to play. Ann seemed to be the greatest advocate of this, and he quickly complied. As soon as the blindfold was on B., most of the girls stormed up the stairs. Lizzy was leading them. She looked back to make sure her cousin was following, but his arm was taken by Suzy and she took him to the front door of the house, and sat down in front of it, almost in plain sight of B., but it just might work. Joel had assumed an anything goes attitude and was easily led by Suzy.

They had to stay low, because the glass in the door that separated them from B. started about two feet from the ground. Suzy was looking at him expectantly. They heard B. finishing and moving up the stairs. They had time to finish the game but remained in their place. Suzy asked him what he thought of Lizzy. The space they were in was small, but his cousin’s friend was closer to him than necessary. She was wearing white jeans. Joel told her he loved Liz because she was his cousin. Suzy regarded this as a very interesting fact.  He tried to convince her to tap the stairs and win the game, but she wasn’t moving.

“Don’t you want to win?”

“I want to stay here.”

“But this round is taking forever, she won’t find us here.”

“I want to stay here with you.” She put her head on his shoulder. He didn’t want to interfere with the game himself. “Don’t fall asleep.” He said. He had said it too loudly, he knew. He looked up and saw B. looking down on them through the glass, before she ran away to tag them. They joined the other girls.

The second round Joel had to do the seeking. He found all the girls and tagged them, although young Suzy had tried to convince him to join her in Ann’s walk-in closet. The girls were all over him, so when tea time was there, he sat with the adults.

That evening he had 7 new Facebook friends. Suzy had send him a message, wanting to meet up. Chatting with Lizzy, she seemed to know about Suzy’s interest. She started by thanking him for helping and playing, but the conversation soon turned to what she wanted to know.

“Where were you hiding the first round anyway?”

“Me and Suzy were near the front door.”

“Do you like her?”

Was she jealous? It didn’t matter, she was his niece. He chuckled and changed the subject.

“Are you still taking those medications?”

“Of course.  I take more now, it didn’t work perfectly.”

“I noticed you were taller at the party. I thought you looked great.” She had looked great. She had amazing legs and a very nice figure. Her breasts must have been a full B-cup. She had looked a lot older than she was, but there was no fat on her at all.

“I don’t feel great. I feel like a freak and I don’t feel right.” “Sometimes.” She added a second later.

“That is probably the Porvenural . I found some more documentation. There are some nasty side effects that they just learned about. They get worse with longer use.” The last part he made up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by specialoffer

Chapter 3.

 

 

The price of everything left over from the Christmas sale was again cut in half and sold for a bottom price the weekend after the party. Joel went in for some socks and to have a look at the electronics, and as he left the store ran into Suzy. She was shopping for clothes with her sister and they chatted for a bit. Suzy’s older sister and Joel talked about bars they liked to hang out at. Suzy was fascinated by the older teen talk. Halfway their little stop-and-chat, they heard a loud “heeey!” and saw Lizzy cycling by with B. and Joanne. Joel raised his hands and through the crowd only caught a flash of her. She looked taller.

Back home he logged onto his computer. The page had not even been loaded when a message jumped in front of him.

“I stopped it.”

“It was nice to see you to. What are you talking about Lizzy.”

“I stopped taking Porvenural!!! I feel gr8!!”

Joel’s throat tightened. What would the result be? In his research he learned that the growth hormone continued to be produced, it just couldn’t reach the site it activated anymore because of the Porvernural blockers. He didn’t know what would happen if someone took it for a while, and then quit -nobody knew. He guessed it depended on the amount of hormones the brain site could handle.

“What made you decide?”

“The side effects were just too much. I felt sick every morning after you told me they would get worse.”

“When did you take the last one?”

“This morning I took one, and no more! Don’t tell anyone though.”

 “I will post it on my blog.”

“NO! nonono, please please please Joel”

“I don’t even have a blog. Your secret is safe with me. I think you did the right thing! I gtg now darling, cya.”

“Bye! XXX”

Joel played pool with some friends that Saturday night. He ran into Suzy’s sister Kelly, but all he thought about was Lizzy. How tall would she be? Would she be growing already? Kelly was a short girl. She had a cute face, but she dressed not consistent with her heavy frame. He left early and went to bed. On Sunday morning his aunt Ann sent him a message:

“I know it’s again on short notice, but would you mind keeping an eye on Mark and Liz tomorrow night? Me and Tony are visiting friends. Preferably from 4.30 til 11.00? It’s not really babysitting, but they argue a lot and we need someone to keep the peace.”

“He immediately texted back: “how much”

“50$”

He would have done it for free.

That night, the sites in Lizzy’s brain that had been occupied by the Porvenural agents, finally freed up. The amount of growth hormone that her system had intended for these receptors had been slowly increasing. Nothing was broken down, and all of it was put in a neurological waiting room. Now the sites were one by one inhabited by the right stuff, and told her young body to grow. When she woke up the next day, the effect was already noticeable.

All day on Monday she felt awesome. Her moods and nausea were gone, and she knew she was taller. Perhaps the class felt intimidated, or perhaps her attitude had an influence, but there was not a single comment on her height, even though she was taller than the teacher now and her breasts were bigger. Her bra started to hurt, unable to adequately hold her developing boobs. After school she went clothes shopping and bought clothes in a bigger size. She was the tallest person in the store.

Joel rang the bell and heard someone running towards the door. He had brought his schoolbag in case he got bored and wanted to get some schoolwork done. He doubted it; ever since the text message, spending a lot of time alone with Lizzy was all he could think about. Especially since the news she had told him.

Lizzy opened up and looked down on him from the steps at the front door. “Come in!” He took the steps and stood next to her. He was looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes now, which were about level with his.  Her pink polo shirt was obviously too small for her. Her belly button was showing, the sleeves were not halfway her upper arm, and around her chest it was clearly outlining was now surely were c-cup breasts. She looked, in a word, hot. Joel hugged her tightly. She let out a happy laugh.

“I’m so glad you are here. I haven’t felt this good in a long time. They’re already gone, their friends from Norway are in the country so they had to meet them. They’ll be back late. I’m so glad you came to visit!”

“It’s good to see you, little cheater. Where’s your brother?”

“Mark’s upstairs in his room. He is going to soccer practice later on. He has been so annoying all day.”

“Yeah, and you are so mature and behaved. And you’re really tall now. Are you sure you need a babysitter?” He patted her head like he used to, but had to extend his arm to get the angle right. Lizzy laughed at his effort.

“You are not my babysitter!” She hated the word. “We’re as tall now, Joel.” All the time, in her brain, growth signals were being fired.

“I noticed that. It’s a good thing you never wear heels.”

They were in the same room the high tea had been in and sat down. The room connected to a backroom and an open kitchen. It was spacious with a high ceiling and a window facing the street and sidewalk. Traffic moved past, but the windows were tinted till halfway so no one could look inside. The hardwood floor went very well with the heavy burgundy chairs and couch that took up most of the room. The flat screen TV in the corner was playing afternoon cartoons.

“So what am I getting paid for; babysitting is one… am I cooking dinner for you guys?”

“You’re not the babysitter! Mom left us money to order takeout or delivery food.”

“Nonsense, let’s cook. Can you cook? I don’t even want to know, I’ll do it. You can join me grocery shopping.” He got up and extended his hand to his niece to help get her up. She wasn’t moving so he grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the couch. When she stood up, he realized she had just surpassed him in height. She saw him looking and looked back at him, amused.

“Wow.” It was all he could say.

“I know!”

“It’s been like 30 hours and you grew a foot?!”

“I know!”

“You look really hot.”

“I kn-“

It was Joel’s turn to look amused. He put an arm around her waist and walked with her. She had such a nice figure, he thought.

“Let’s go, you live practically next to the store. We can always order pizza later on if you really want it.”

They walked to the store together. It was hard to believe for Joel that he was now walking in public with a hot girl, taller than him, who was in fact his eleven year old niece. He had to focus, but he still got aroused. He had checked the available kitchen equipment and settled on a simple pasta. Lizzy seemed impressed with his choices; cooking was a mystery to her. She was also really hungry and couldn’t wait to have her dinner. She seemed really into him, and he felt more attracted to her every hour that passed. While he was cooking dinner, she went to her room and changed – her clothes were no longer comfortable. She came back smiling and wearing just her undershirt which revealed her tummy and also plenty of cleavage. The skinny jeans hugged her endless legs. She knew what she had now and she was going to show it off to her older cousin.

Mark came down and sat with them at the table. He rolled his eyes at his sister’s outfit, but that was it. He was home for about a quarter of an hour, then left for soccer practice. The talk focused on his soccer team efforts while he was there. Joel noticed that Lizzy had seconds, and then a third plate of food. He had to buy some items in bulk to cook the way he wanted to, but it didn’t seem to matter, in the end she just ate a plate of plain cooked pasta. After dinner, Markie was picked up and they sat on the couch in front of the TV. After an hour of just commenting on what was shown, Joel said: “So, what do you want-?” He looked left and had to pause. Lizzy had grown considerably. They looked at each other. “You’re really tall now” He started again. She laughed.

“I’m a giantess!”

“You’re going to be one if you keep this up. But seriously, you grow so fast now.”

“Yeah, I know. But it feels so good! Mom already called to make an appointment at the hospital. I told her about the pills and she freaked out. That was just before she left.”

“Actually, maybe you should start taking the Porvenural again. Where are they?”

“No! I don’t want them. You don’t know what that feels like!”

“They can’t be that bad…” He walked to the table, opened the can and took one. From his study of the chemicals involved, he figured the medication would be harmless to anyone not just entering puberty or in puberty. There would be no growth hormone to inhibit. This was not tested, however. All he was expecting was a damaged mood and maybe a slight headache, but Joel was no scientist.

“I can’t believe you just did that” Lizzy said from the couch. “Tell me what it feels like.”

“I think it’s too early to tell.”

He sat himself back on the couch and they focused on the TV again. She put her legs over his and got comfortable. He looked at them, and thought that they must be perfect according to some standard. Thin and shapely, and they seemed to go on forever. He put his hand on her knee. After a while, he started to feel a little down. He looked at his niece and she met his eyes. “I think your medication is working, I feel pretty rough.” He felt really lame for saying it, but he thought everything he did was lame in her eyes by now. Insecurity kicked in: it was the medication. Lizzy was very understanding: “I told you it’s no fun” She put an arm around him. “Eating helps. Let’s order some pizzas.”

“You ate a lot of food not two hours ago.”

“I know! I’m not even hungry or something, but I love pizza and mom promised it to me.”

“Get the menu” he told her. She got to her feet and stood tall; she looked enormous to him. He noticed that his own clothes seemed to big now. Did he lose weight? Was it because on Lizzy, everything looked so tight fitting? Normally he would be able to keep his cool, but he felt he had to stand up to compare their sizes. Next to her, his eyes stared directly into her top, her boobs almost the size of his head, her head half a meter above him and looking at him with astonishment. He looked forward again into her tight top that could barely contain the perfectly shaped breasts that belonged to his cousin. Their young skin was exceptionally smooth and as she walked away he got very aroused. She liked what she was doing to him, and looked back smiling.

Listening to Lizzy ordering trough the phone, Joel realized that both of them were now affected by the experimental medication. Lizzy’s brain was used to a heavy dosage, and now that it lacked the active chemical, responded by making up for the growth it had been cheated out of. His brain was not wired for any growth hormone (he had finished growing), and thus the brain adjusted his overall size to the way it estimated it should be, now that the growth sites had been invaded by this strange chemical.

His phone buzzed. A new text message had appeared. Sender: ANN. “Hey Joel, are you guys OK? Having fun? The blizzard is here and it’s headed your way, so it’s better if we spend the night at the hotel. Could you make sure all our windows are closed and everything outside is secured? Do you mind spending the night? If it’s a problem at all please call me. You can have the guest room. Love, Ann.” Blizzard? He switched the TV to the weather channel and there it was: a big January blizzard was sweeping the country, headed north to where they were. He texted back, but his thumbs had trouble reaching all the keys, so that he was constantly repositioning the phone in his hand. He felt like shit.

As he was texting and watching the weather forecast with interest, Lizzy sat herself back on the couch next to him.

“What’s up?”

“Just look at the news! Thousands of people are stuck because of this blizzard. It should be here in an hour. It’s not safe for your mom and dad to travel, they want me to stay here tonight and make sure all is well.”

The doorbell rang.

“That must be the pizza. My turn to get up” Joel said.

The front door was hard to open. A heavy wind was forcing it shut, but Joel could manage. It was too soon for pizza however, a concerned parent had come to drop off Mark. The boy rushed past him with his sports bag. Joel mumbled a thank you and carefully shut the door before he heard a shriek from the living room.

“Oh my god! Lizzy! What happened to you!”

“Stop screaming! What’s wrong with you.”

“What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with you! You’re huge!”

“Be quiet! I had to catch up on some growing.”

An alarm went off in Joel’s head: this is what he was here for! To stop the siblings from fighting.

“Guys!” He started, “Mark, the medication was making your sister unwell. We had no choice. The weather is bad outside, but it’s going to get a lot worse. You know this house better than me, I need you to check if all the windows are shut and nothing is loose. I will check outside if anything needs to be brought in.”

Despite his awful mood, he still had a commanding presence over his niece and nephew and they went to work. The shock on Marks face was genuine when his three year older sister walked next to him and he barely came to her belly. She had to duck to get through doorposts. Joel went outside and gathered up some toys and garden chairs. Flower pots he left behind, although he couldn’t say why. Back inside the two were waiting for him.

“So he’s staying here tonight! Awesome! Let’s play ‘Monopoly’.” Mark said.

“Yeaaaaa. That is a great idea little brother.” Lizzy gave Joel a meaningful look.

Joel wasn’t so sure about this plan, but he couldn’t think of any strong objections. Mark was already getting the box and Lizzy had set to clearing the table. Unaware of the shrinking that was causing it, Joel felt a strange headache. It was very local and mild. To avoid further conflict, he would control the bank. He started to divide the money.

Chapter 4 by specialoffer

Chapter 4.

 

 

“Lizzy, please get me a pen and paper, so I can keep track of every transaction in the game. We don’t want to give cheaters a chance here.”

“I’m not a cheater!”

“I didn’t say you were.” He looked at her challenging. She got up to get the paper. What a sight she makes, Joel thought.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding! I trust you guys to play fair. Sit down please”.

The game had barely started when the pizza arrived. He had to fight the wind to open the front door.

“You guys are lucky; this is the last delivery for tonight.” The pizza boy said. Joel mumbled a thank you and went inside. The door slammed shut. Lizzy had ordered a lot, five pizzas, two tomato soup and bread. As he carried it back to the room, Joel noticed that he was walking on his pant sleeves and that he had to bend his toes with every step for his shoes not to get away from his feet. He knew it was the medication, but wasn’t ready to accept that he had gotten smaller. The food would help, he told himself.

Fifteen minutes later, the pizzas were all gone. Mark had eaten one and a half, Lizzy the rest. Joel was still working on his soup. Ninety minutes later, with several heated transactions being completed, some other ones omitted, and a lot of arguing in between, Mark emerged as the winner. The bank was pretty sure the game had been played fairly, and he was impressed with the way Mark had negotiated.  

Outside was now in full on blizzard mode. They could hear the wind tearing at the house, and thick snow fell from the sky. The clock indicated it was past eleven now, and Joel send Mark to bed. He went upstairs with him and had to conclude that his little nephew came up to his shoulder now. Mark was too busy reveling in his victory to notice. When he was in bed Joel went back and on the stairs almost tripped on his pants.

During the game, especially after eating the pizzas, Joel had been mesmerized watching Lizzy. He felt he could almost see her grow. She had insisted on turning the heat up inside, but Joel said it was ridiculous to sit in nothing but a top while a blizzard raged outside. She came back changed into sweatpants and with a blanket around her shoulders. The blanket was gone when Joel came back downstairs. He was eyeing her breasts; a good amount of their young skin was showing in the stretchy top. She was standing next to the table waiting for him. She was now twice his size, the top of his head barely reaching the small of her waist. She was holding a monopoly hotel and smiling at him.

“You did it again?!”

“I could get away with anything this time around, you weren’t  paying much attention this time.”

“Bullshit. I’d like you to tell me what street it was on.” No answer. He didn’t care about the game. “Still, it is hard to look away from you, you’re stunning,” This made her smile. She walked over to him, put her hands in her sides and filled his view.

“You really think I’m beautiful?”

“Are you kidding? You’re a babe. Lift me up and I’ll tell it to your face.”

“Can I really?!”

“Pick me up? Well, I don’t know if you’re strong enough, actually.”

Of course, reverse psychology worked on an eleven year old girl. She put her arms under his and lifted him to face her.

“You are gorgeous, Liz.” He kissed her lips, and she returned the kiss eagerly. Her mouth more than twice covered his, and for a moment they were both lost in the kiss. She hugged him tightly to her upper body. He could feel the softness of her boobs on either side of him. I’m not sleeping in the guest room, Joel thought. Lizzy put him down and he was once again overwhelmed by her size and her perfect body. He could not see past her enormous breasts to her face, but he knew she had a broad smile stuck on her face.

Outside the tempest raged on. Joel thought it might be a good idea to check the pantry for food. There was no forecast on how long this storm would last, as it was now slowly heading east. There were plenty supplies stored away, and Lizzy ate several boxes of food. Joel had by now figured out that any food was directly transferred into body mass. He himself tried to eat some as well, but he did not regain his. Instead, he seemed to dwindle faster when he ate.

After a particular bad wind had torn at the house, Joel told Liz that he felt responsible, and it wouldn’t be safe for her to sleep by herself. She replied that she was very afraid and needed protection. They both laughed at the way this sounded, but neither of them wanted to sleep alone. Joel found a shirt to wear for the night. It reached to below his knees.  Liz had to laugh.

“You look so cute in your shirt.” She was wearing a shirt herself, but it was too tight. None of her clothes seemed to fit anymore except some tops and panties, so she settled on one of each as nightwear. Walking into her room behind his niece, Joel’s vision was mostly filled by her round butt that was only covered by the tiniest piece of undergarment. They lay awake facing each other until past midnight, telling stories and listening to the storm. Her face twice his size, he could sometime see it stretch further across the pillow. She had gathered extra blankets from her parents’ bedroom to cover her legs, which were mostly outside the bed. When they finally turned off the light, he crawled up against her back and fell asleep.

When the alarm sounded the next day, Joel woke up to the sounds of the storm. He felt as though he woke up from a drunken night, and had to focus for a moment to figure out where he was. The bed had white sheets with penguins on them. Pink walls surrounded him. The events of yesterday came flooding back and he looked to his left. An enormous face was smiling at him: she had heard the alarm as well. Throughout the night, her body had processed the food and continued to grow, while he had been shrinking. The familiar face was over half as tall as the entire length of his body.

“Good morning, cousin.” It said.

“Good morning. How are you feeling?”

“Better than ever.” The face came closer and kissed his face.

His penis became erect. He noticed he was still wearing a t-shirt, but it contained all of his body except his feet. He climbed out of it and went to the window to look at the weather. Everything was white. He was pretty sure they were snowed in. Walking to the hallway to phone his and her school, he had to climb over two shapely legs that were bending across the room. Her eyes followed him. He had to stand on a chair to get to the phone. The line was dead.

“No school today”, he yelled into Mark’s bedroom, and hurried back to bed.

As he climbed in, a huge hand was pointing at his erection.

“Is that for me?” Lizzy said.

“Ehm, yes?”

“So you don’t think I’m a freak?”

“Lizzy, I think you are pretty much the best looking girl on the planet.” It was true. Her top had lost the battle during the night, and when he climbed in he could see how perfect her body really was. She was slim, with a slim waist which widened into a lovely butt. Her upper body had the most exciting boobs he had ever seen. They were spherical, with small nipples and didn’t hang either way, but pointed perkily upward. What was outside of the bed were her legs and her round butt. Her skin was so smooth and soft that he wanted to hug and kiss it forever.

“Joel, I think I love you. Ever since Christmas I’ve been in love with you.”

“I love you to, Lizzy”

He kissed her again, longer, her lips covering his eyes and mouth, her tongue wetting all of it. She stopped when she realized her saliva was all over her cousin.

“Isn’t this weird?”

“Don’t worry about that, this is the hottest thing I’ve ever done. Please continue! You can even put your lips around my head.”

She immediately did so, and Joel found his head inside of her mouth, her powerful tongue lovingly licking his face. He tried to kiss her back, his tongue touching hers but being no match for it. It was the greatest feeling. He pulled out to breathe.

“That was amazing.” Lizzy said.

“Incredible.” Joel said. “How about some breakfast.”

“Don’t go.” She begged.

“My dear, I will be right back!”

He ran out the room, her longing eyes following him. Taking the stairs, reaching the pantry and getting the food posed more of a challenge to his reduced self that he thought, but he filled up two bags of bread and spreads and fruits and ham and carried it back up. He had tried all the doors to the outside world, but none of them budged. He didn’t care. All he cared about was getting back to her. He jumped over her legs, after hugging and admiring them for a moment. He made himself a ham and cheese sandwich and set on the edge of the bed. He offered to make her a sandwich, but she just ate the items he brought up one by one. She had finished both bags before he finished his sandwich, and grabbed him with a huge hand back to bed.  She lay on her side now, and moved in to kiss his face again. A long kiss this time, her tongue playing with his head. When he exited her mouth, he knew he was to her even smaller now.

“Oh Joel, that was the best.”

“Lizzy…”

He maneuvered himself down the bed, and under the blankets he found her heavy breasts. They were resting on top of each other, their smooth surface was incredibly attractive. He positioned himself so that they completely filled his vision before he extended his arm and touched her fresh, young breast. Lizzy was looking at him marveling, as if it had never occurred to her that someone could be interested in her bosom. He put both hands on her top breast now, somewhat pushing, reveling at its firmness and the smoothness of her skin. He looked up and saw her smiling face looking down at him.

“Go ahead. You can touch them, they’re all yours.”

“You would like that, wouldn’t you.”

“Yes.”

He moved closer to her breasts. He couldn’t believe it, he was laying in front of his eleven year old niece’s tits, both of which were larger than his entire being. He hugged himself to her, and put his face to her right nipple. He simply could not reach the left one, he would have to stand up to reach it. As he was touching the tip, it became hard. He noticed their size difference increasing fast. He put his mouth around her aroused nipple and slowly sucked on it. He could hear Lizzy let out a moan through the bed sheets. A giant hand came into the bed, and pushed him harder into her breast. He continued to suck, opening his mouth wide to accommodate her dark pink nipple. She arched her back, and rolled on her back, her hand massaging him into her. His feet were on the edge of the breast, and he could feel the outline. His toes did not touch any other skin because of the uprightness with which the teens boobs stood on her chest. He heard things falling over as she rolled. He heard the door opening. She held him still against herself. Joel heard a voice talking to her.

“…” He couldn’t make out what the voice was saying. Lizzy’s replies he heard loud and clear.

“Yes! I know I grew a lot, but there is not much we can do.”

… “Yeah you can call them, did you try the phone yet?”

… “He’s not in the guestroom? Maybe he’s out clearing snow.”

… “I’m not going to school, look at me! And the weather doesn’t allow for it anyway.”

… “That’s up to you, but I don’t think you should.”

… “Yes, I would like some breakfast.”

… “Why would you offer it if you’re not going to get it for me!”

… “Thank you.”

… “I don’t know, Mark. Is the TV working?”

… “Then just keep watching the news for updates.”

The door shut again, the hand took hold of Joel and pulled him out of the blankets. She put him on the pillow, which was taller than he was and gave him a concerned look.

“That was Mark.” Joel stated.

“Yeah. He’s kind of upset with me.”

“It must be, seeing his sister like that. Are you going downstairs?”

“Only if the heat is working, none of my clothes will fit me and my room is too small for me now, I cannot lay here comfortably.”

“I can see that.” He looked across the room. Her could not see the bed, her torso covered all of it. Her legs were arched up like a bridge, her knees near the ceiling. When she had rolled on her back, these seemingly endless legs had caused quite a chaos. “Tell you what. I’ll go downstairs, fiddle with the heating and make sure Mark sees me. I’ll try to get in touch with someone, your parents or mine, and let them know we’re ok.”

“Thanks.”

Mark was making breakfast for his inhumanly tall sister when he saw his babysitter come into the kitchen. Strange things were going on in his home, his cousin was less than half his size.

“What’s going on with you and Liz?!”

“Hand me one of those jams and the toast please.” He handed it to him.

While he chewed on the toast, he told Mark: “You know Lizzy has a growth disorder, and was taking medication. Well, they were causing her a lot of pain and depression, so she quit. Now the growth is back, and somehow she infected me last night. It seems to have a reverse effect on me.”

“Why aren’t you upset about this?”

“Believe me, I am. But there is nothing I can do at the moment, and I’m sure there is some way to reverse the growth and shrinking that has been going on. We need to make sure we can last here. Is the TV working?”

“No.”

“I’ll figure something out, you go and take this to your sister.”

Mark carried a full tray upstairs. Joel checked the heating, turned it on and waited for it to start heating. It worked fine. Then he looked in the garage for a radio, for batteries in the kitchen drawer. He scanned the frequencies for a while and found the emergency radio. He waited until Mark came back and told him to keep listening and try to work his way outside. Then Joel wanted to run back upstairs, but he had to use his hands to climb the steps. He collected bed sheets from the linen closet and took them downstairs into the living. He heard something stirring upstairs.

Lizzy came down feet first. She had wrapped her magnificent body in sheets, and the palms of her hands supported her upper part. Her feet could not be positioned on the steps, so she sort of slided down. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs. When her feet reached him, she could sit her ass on the top step. His eyes were level with her shin. She must have eaten Mark’s breakfast, and Joel delighted at the thought. He stepped aside, opened the door to the living and she glided her legs through it. Joel stood by and watched the sheet clad goddess pass him by. She had to twist her body a few times, especially when her hips had to pass through the door, but she was not that much wider there than the rest of her body. Crashing noises came from the living room, even though he had moved some furniture. To get the angle right, she had her back turned to him when she moved her head, which was bigger in every way than he was, into the living room. A shining mass of long dark blonde hair moved passed him. Once inside, she stretched out all the way. The transportation of her tremendous form had caused Joel to grow very hard.

“Aw, did you put those in here?” She grabbed the linen.

“They’re all yours” He echoed her. She looked embarrassed and he smiled at her.  

“The TV is out, but I got a radio working and Mark is listening for any updates.” He was proud to be taking care of business. Mark heard his name and came out of the kitchen.

“Report!” Joel said in a mock military voice.

Mark saluted. “There is no prediction on when the storm is going to pass. It’s a freak occurrence. Our part of the country is hit hardest, almost everything is covered in lots and lots of snow. That’s pretty much all they know.”

“And what do you think we should do?”

“I don’t know.”

“All right. Lizzy cannot go out –it’s too cold. I think one of us,” he pointed at his nephew and himself, “ should climb on the roof and see what our surroundings look like. I don’t think we should get out of here but we need information, even though we’re probably safest inside.”

Mark immediately volunteered. Joel told him not to take any risks and report back. As soon as the boy had left, Lizzy grinned at him and grabbed his body with one hand. Her head was on the couch and she kissed him. She could put his shoulders into her mouth as well this time, and she licked him all over. His head inside her mouth saw her white teeth, and her enormous tongue going over his body. Her hand let go, for a moment, then was back, although there was no need. Her lips covered his entire midsection, and at one point she started to lightly suck on him, moving her lips across his body. She opened and closed her mouth to let him breathe regularly, but when he tapped her, so pulled him out and held him above her face.

“Are you ok? I just love kissing you all over.”

“Yeah yeah, I’m fine. It was getting kind of limited air in there.” She put him on the floor and rolled on her side to keep looking at him. She had again increased in size. He walked into the sheets that covered her, and gave another visit to her bosom. Their size was just mindboggling to him, an eleven year old should not sport tits like these he thought, there must have been some other hormones in Porvenural.

“Are those real?” He joked.

“Oh yes, they’re real. Didn’t you know, all the women in the family develop their boobies when they’re young. My mom had a c-cup when she was twelve. Mine started at ten and they’re really sped up lately.”

This was even hotter to him somehow. He went for the nipple again, and found it already hard. He knew he was smaller than ever and she wouldn’t stop growing soon so he opened wide and tried to put it into his mouth. He could not fit all of her in his mouth, but with his lips stretch apart all the way, he could get the tip in. It was uncomfortable, but it turned him on. He licked the flat part that was in his mouth.

“Oh Joel, I can feel you on me, please don’t stop. Ooooh.” Lizzy moaned.

He was turned on more, and stretching his arms wide tried to grab her. All his hands could reach was an endless wall of breast with incredibly soft, perfect skin. He heard her continue to moan, louder and louder and this encouraged him to lick her perfect nipple faster and harder. The nipple was hard in his mouth, and his tongue probed every crevice of the rough top. After a while he knew that the indents were more sensitive and he focused on those. He put his hands on the base of the nipple which was outside of his mouth, then squeezing it, then caressing her areola, or the border between the areola and the breast, which was somewhat protruding. After a few minutes it stated to hurt, the nipple had grown too big ad was stretching his mouth. He had to detach himself from her glorious boob and pushed his body away.

“Please don’t stop!” Lizzy demanded.

“I’m sorry babe, you’re just too big for my tiny mouth”.

She understood. “Joel Joel Joel, that was the best feeling I’ve ever had.”

Chapter

 

She kissed him again in the way she knew, his body disappearing just that bit more inside of her mouth. She was careful though, and he was inside for not too long. She held him in front of her young face. They looked into each other’s eyes for a long time.

“Can I lay in between your boobs for a while.”

“Hahaha! You’ll be crushed.”

“I don’t think so, and I don’t care.. they are so soft!”

“Go ahead, they’re all yours.” He had to laugh. She was amazing to him. He ran inside and jumped against her chest, bounced, got up and then stuck his arm inside the fold between the two spheres. She was laughing at his antics. Having boobs was still a new thing to her, and she had no idea they were so remarkable to him. He stuck his other arm in as well, and then his head, and by sticking parts of him in there he was able to hoist himself up, and disappear into the fold. His feet were still sticking out, but her giant hand gave him the final push, and he was shoved deep in between her mounds. The feeling was unbelievable. The pressure on him from the soft, heavy flesh was so that he could feel the immense weight, but the skin was silky-smooth and comfortable. It fell around his shape in a way that made a private, fleshy holding cell perfectly matching his size. He could wriggle his hands above his head and push the breasts away from each other just enough for cool fresh air to come in. He stayed there for a long time, feeling her skin stretch because of her swelling size. Laying there, completely surrounded by eleven year old Lizzy’s breasts, he felt completely at peace.

Her hand pulled him out. “Did you here that?”

“I didn’t hear anything in there my love.”

“Haha, I guess not. How was it.”

“It was an amazing experience, you should try it sometime.”

She looked at him half annoyed. “There was loud noise just now, coming from upstairs. As if something fell. I hope Mark is OK.”

“He’s fine, he’s happy to have his mission.” He looked around the room. It had not been the only sound he missed. No longer able to stretch out completely, one of her knees had created a hole in the ceiling. “I’ll go and have a look though.”

Going upstairs had again become more challenging, he had to pull himself up now for every step. He felt unsure now about any shrink reversal taking place, but had to focus on the situation at hand. He met Mark on the first floor, his cousin standing still and looking at the knee that came from downstairs and was staying in the guest bedroom.

“Lizzy heard a noise.”

“Joel. You’re a tiny person… Yeah.  Come check it out.”

To signal it was ok to pick  him up and carry to the next floor of the house, Joel reached out his hands towards Mark. He understood and picked him up. There was a bar in the ceiling that indicated a section could be opened up, but it was blocked by the snow. Higher up there was a small window with sunlight coming through. Mark had been trying to open the hatch, but it wouldn’t give way. Joel proposed to have a look. The small window was not meant to be opened, but they chose to sacrifice it. Once outside, Joel saw what the sound had been. A big square package was resting on top of a pallet that had been dropped by one of the helicopters flying around. He could climb on top of it. All around him, the world was white. Some chimneys and tall building could be seen, but no roads, cars, or any other indication that they were in a city; everything was covered in snow. The storm had let up. He worked for ten minutes to kick snow away from the small ceiling door before Mark could force his way out.

They started to unpack the gift, throwing the boxes inside. Joel was curious and opened one up. It had emergency rations in it. According to the label, one pack could nurture one individual for 24 hours. He ate some of it, knowing the consequences but he needed the fuel. He offered Mark some. The taste was bland. Fifteen minutes later all was inside, and Joel was the size of a smurf.

“Time to feed your big sister” Joel said, “she needs a lot of food to sustain her big form. Another knee had appeared, this one in the hallway on the first floor.

“The government has provided us with emergency rations!” Joel yelled downstairs. “We’re bringing it in.” The knee moved aside, and the boys started to throw the boxes further down, through the knee hole. There was little Joel could do, but Mark worked tirelessly. It was at least six square feet of solid food, but Lizzy ate it pretty much as it was coming down. They decided to leave two boxes upstairs.

“That’s all!” The knee reappeared. Mark decided to pay a visit to his soccer teammate, who lived two doors down, where a similar ceiling door could be seen peeking out from the snow. Joel hopped onto the knee, and slid down along her thigh. He caught a glimpse of the pink between her legs before he was scooped up by a hand twice his size. Empty boxes were everywhere around Lizzy’s head.

“Wow, you were really hungry.”

“It’s not that I’m hungry, but I just cannot eat enough it seems.”

Her legs were completely upstairs. She was laying on her back, her head covering the big leather couch. He looked at her from her hand, she looked back and they laughed at their situation. He could see her growing again, her head slowly reaching the ceiling. He was standing upright on the middle of her palm, and he could fall over to either side without any fear of dropping off.

“I love you Lizzy, ever since Christmas you were always on my mind.”

“I have felt the same. I love you so much.” She put his head to her full lips. The completely covered his head and chest. Her tongue came out and wetting  him, licking him, she sucked him inside. There he met her tongue. At first she did nothing so he climbed on her tongue and lay across it. It slowly moved up and down as he felt its’ rough surface. She stuck out her tongue, then pulled it back in, pressed him against the ceiling and sucked on him. She rolled him around in his mouth, her tongue massaging and searching his form. He became hard and she felt it, because she focused on his penis. She worked him so that his head was sticking out, and softly sucked on his legs and penis. He could feel her lips expanding around him. It was the best blowjob he would ever have, and he came in his cousins mouth. He went limp from satisfaction. She worked him out of her mouth onto her hand.

“What happened?”

“I just had an orgasm inside your mouth.” He noticed he and Lizzy’s head were upstairs now.

Lizzy had never experienced anything like this, and the sexual excitement caused her sit up straight, crashing through the roof into the outside world. She leaned back against the wall of the house. It gave way, until it was at a 45 degree angle, supported by the snow.

“Really! What did it feel like?”

“It is the most amazing feeling. Are we outside?”

“Yeah. I destroyed the house I’m afraid.”

“Oh well”. He stretched out his arms and she put him to her lips again. They now covered all of him. He motioned to be lowered down. Before she did so, she raised him to one of her eyes. Her eye was bright and large in her head. The blue was a beautiful shade, and he waved at it. She giggled and lowered him to her chest. She put him to her nipple, anywhere else he would only fall from. It was erect, and he could stand on top of it. Her weight ever increasing, the wall of the house that supported Liz’s back gave way a little more, making her a little more comfortable, and causing Joel to fall from the teenage nipple. “No, they’re all mine” He yelled as he fell. He bounced off her tummy, then fell on top of the bed sheets. He was back in their living room. He looked around. Lizzy was sitting in front of him, her legs going straight up, forced by lack of space to accommodate her into a maternal position.

He looked between her legs. Her pussy was bald. Joel wondered if she needed to shave down here. He had been dreaming of Lizzy’s pussy for months, and now that he was here he was somewhat reluctant to approach it. The smell was incredibly powerful and inviting though. He could see it increasing in size as he walked towards it. As he stood at her base, he realized there was no way he could reach her sex. He noticed skin colored hairs growing around it, and his size and hers were now such that he could grab them, hold on and climb her crotch. He had no idea if Lizzy could see him down here, and if she would approve. His penis had become hard again, and as he held himself by two hairs on either side of the opening he tried to put his erection into her. Even the fold in the middle of her joined outer lips was enough to hold his penis. “Who am I kidding” Joel said out loud, shoved one arm in there, then a leg, making sure he wouldn’t fall before letting go of the two hairs. Her vagina was so tight that an arm and a leg inside could hold up the rest of him. His hand and foot discovered a hot and wet world inside his niece. Another arm went in, and he drove his head between his arms, before the rest of his body disappeared into Lizzy.

She let out a yelp. She knew he was down there, had felt him climb her, but was not prepared for this. She could feel all of him inside her now. His tiny arms and legs stroked her virgin pussy’s walls as he went in deeper. Inside, Joel was overcome by the tightness and heat in the darkness of her vagina. Juices flowed around him, and she was still growing. Her body writhing, his surroundings contracted and the pressure exercised on him felt wonderful.  His entire body was mangled in the best way possible by her walls, she was so close and Joel felt wonderfully encased by her growing pink flesh. He rowed his arms and swayed upward, sending waves of pleasure from his cousins crotch to her brain. He reached the top, and he stroked the g-spot. He could now hear her moan and squeal. Her hand was brought down and with two fingers she parted her lips for a moment, but then it was quickly retracted, as if she was surprised at herself for touching that place. Joel doubled his efforts, using his entire body to pleasure his Lizzy, until finally; she came for the first time. She exclaimed, and Joel was twisted and pressed by her mighty pussy walls, drowning in her juices.

He had no idea which way was up or down. He tried to exit his cousin, but on all sides he was surrounded by unending pink. He used his arms to pull and his feet to push himself in the direction he chose, but no daylight or exit appeared. After a few minutes, another quake occurred; Lizzy had the second orgasm in her life. He was tossed and turned again, felt a slight suction towards the direction he was going in, and decided to turn around. It was not as tight anymore, and he wondered how his size would compare to hers by now. Finally, light shone on him from straight ahead, two humongous fingers spreading the entrance to her pussy open. Fresh air washed over him.

“Joel? Can you hear me?” He heard her say.

“Yes, Lizzy, yes! Stay like that, I’m coming!”

“Joel, where are you?” She didn’t hear him.

“Lizzy, please!” He yelled at the top of his lungs.

“I can barely feel you in there. Hihi. It feels so good though.  I think I came. Twice”

“I’m sure you did!” He swam with all his might and after minutes he reached the tip of her finger, twice his size. He was less than an ant to her now. He kicked her index finger, and she gently pinched him between her two digits and dropped him in the palm of her other hand. It was a huge field to him, he could run in all directions, except that running was difficult-the grooves of her hand were a real obstacle for him. He was brought in front of her face.

“Joel my love, thank you thank you thank you for that.”

“Lizzy, you should never thank anyone for sex. It was as good for me as it was for you.”

“You don’t know how good that felt!” She went on. “It was the greatest. Did you enjoy yourself in there?”

“It was the most wonderful thing I have ever done. Dear Lord, you are immense now”.

“I know, right! I can barely see you. I’ve been eating a lot of snow.” She laughed and put another handful of snow in her mouth. “I’m not cold at all by the way, I’m going to stand up now. Oh Joel, I love you so so much.”

She extended her tongue and licked him. He stuck to it and disappeared into her mouth. This is the end, he thought, but she noticed he was no longer in her hand, and spat him in her hand. He was lying in a puddle of sticky saliva and could not get out of it. She looked scared when it became apparent that she was now too big to assist him. Her other hand reached down for what seemed miles and brought up one of the bed sheets with which she gently patted him. He clung to it and then dropped himself into a dry patch of hand. He looked at the bed sheet and then away. He didn’t even want to know how he compared to the real world by now: Lizzy was his universe.

“Are your boobs still mine?” He asked her, in front of her face. She raised him to her big round eyes to see what he was up to, then moved him to her ear so she could hear him. She smiled at him and lied back down in the snow landscape that was the only one visible.  “Of course” She whispered and set him down on her shoulder. He started walking across her breast. He chose the left one, and immediately after the shoulder the ascend started. At his size, he noticed all the small hairs spread out over her skin. Her skin was so smooth and soft that even at his millimeter stature, he could casually stroll over it. The hairs grew horizontally and lay on her skin, reaching his armpits, but he wasn’t troubled by it. It was a long walk upward to reach the summit of her perfect breast, and he couldn’t be happier to make the trip all the way.

He looked back at her face and saw that she was stuffing enormous amounts of snow into her mouth, clearing up the city.

Because he was cold and naked he every now and then lay down on her boob, and pressed himself close to her. Lizzy did not feel him on her skin anymore. He adored her for feeling so soft, even though he was almost nothing to her now. Finally, he reached the darker patch of skin. The going was tougher on the areola, with little rises on her skin taller than he was obstructing him. In the middle of it stood her teen nipple, towering over him, almost the size of a house. Because of the cracked skin he was able to climb it and on top he lay himself down in one of the indents his tongue had been exploring. The top of her nipple was like a plateau to him, he would have been able to park at least four cars on it. As he realized this, his growing erection was poking the bottom of the indent. It felt good so he rocked his midsection forward, and suddenly his penis found a hole in the nipple. He pushed again, more forcefully this time, and his penis was all the way in. In the distance, he saw Lizzy stopping her snow feeding and gasp.

“Joel, is that you?”

He knew it was pointless to talk back, so instead he started pumping the hole in her nipple. He felt her tensing with pleasure, and the hole became tighter as she started to rub her other breast. It felt awesome to know that at his size he was doing this to her. He figured it was probably a milk duct he was now having intercourse with, but he didn’t care. The crevice tightened up more, seemingly pulling at is member. He pumped with all his might, making her scream with pleasure. As she came, an earthquake shook her soft breasts violently. He would have fallen off, but the connection between his dick and her nipple held. He continued to thrust, harder but slower this time and he came hard, ejaculating into her nipple. It relaxed, releasing him.

“Why did you stop?” She said in the distance. “Are you ok?”

“Yea, I’m doing a lot better than ok, Lizzy” He said it more for himself. Her hand cupped the part of her left breast he was resting on, she stood up and bend over. This caused him to fall into her hand. She lifter her hand to her building sized eyes and scanned it for any sign of her lover. Joel was standing in one of the major lines in the palm of her hand, jumping and waving, barely reaching over the edge of the crack. She spotted him, and her eyes lit up.

“I see you! Aren’t you adorable. You made me come again, Joel. Well done.”

He bowed to her. She saw it and giggled.

“What do we have left to do my dear? I can feel I’m still growing, it feels so awesome and I don’t want it to stop ever.”

She put him to her lips. He reached out and touched her upper lip. He wanted to kiss her so badly, and she wanted to kiss him, but he would be lost in her mouth forever.

She held him in front of her eyes again and they looked at each other for a long time. Finally, Joel spoke. She held him near her ear. He ran to the edge of her hand and yelled into her ear. “Let me visit your down there, one last time!”

He was brought back to the front of her face and she nodded. He ran all the way across her index finger to the very tip and shouted “I love you Lizzy, forever!”

“I love you to, Joel.”

She could barely see him, he was just a tiny dot now, as she lowered him to her vagina. On the tip of her finger, he could see the giant cavern of her pussy approach. He was pushed in deeply and was once again surrounded on all sides by the hot pink flesh of his eleven year old niece’s pussy. It pulsated as she pleasured herself this time, unashamed now that she knew he was in there with her for the last time. She could not feel any of Joel’s movements, but she was aware of him being in her. To Joel, it seemed to go on endlessly; he was tossed and turned every which way. His arousal was enormous and he found himself masturbating along with her, shouting her name. He could hear her shouting his, miles and miles away. A few times he caught a glimpse of what he thought was her finger; its size unbelievable, but after a while everything became an unrecognizable mass. He drifted in bliss for what seemed hours. There was no pressure, but he could still feel an inward suction working on his body, and he went with it, disappearing deeper and deeper into her body.

After he finally came with giant shudders he completely relaxed and hung unsuspended, a cloud of cum in front of him. He knew he was never getting out of Lizzy, but this only comforted him. Time passed, and he noticed a great body, almost twice his size, approaching him. It was round with a clearly defined edge and he could see somewhat through it. His white seed seemed to move toward it, but the giant sphere went straight for Joel. It seemed to stop when it arrived in front of him. He extended his hand to touch it, his hand meeting no resistance and was swallowed by it. He tried to pull it out but could not, as now his arm as well was pulled inside. He didn’t care. There was no escape from this cell as it slowly overflowed his body.  It encased him, and he knew there was nothing to do but to surrender to it. Once he was completely sucked inside, he felt complete tranquility as he was transported to Lizzy’s womb.

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3239