Welcome to the club. by lazyb
Summary:

A gay chat room, an older man, a magical ring, and a life changing erotic adventure.


Categories: Butt, Body Exploration, Mature (40-49), Couples , Unaware, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 9919 Read: 49875 Published: January 22 2013 Updated: January 03 2014
Story Notes:

Brian a drifter, a loser left over in Germany by the U.S. Army, who never amounted up to much, found a new life.  One that he never imagined would have been possible.  

1. Search and shrink. by lazyb

2. Titty torment and sock treatment by lazyb

3. The wooden bondage board with its friendly the neighbor. by lazyb

4. The ass circle-jerk treatment! by lazyb

5. The breakfast blow job coffee club. by lazyb

6. Punishment is a mouthful by lazyb

7. Underwear sleepy poo and John the visiter. by lazyb

8. Expected pleasure and a happy ending. by lazyb

Search and shrink. by lazyb

I like old men.


Fat old men.


Old men with hair on their face.


Old men with wrinkles.


Old men in winter wrapped up.


Old men who are naked.


Old men who like sex.


Old men who don't talk too much.


This is what I had written in my profile in the gay chat room. I had used a nice face pic, in which I smiled. Oh about me...my name is Brian your average 40 year old American left over from the U.S. Army in Berlin, Germany. Got out at the end of my contract right before G. Bush got voted in. And never returned, other than that I love European men!


I was looking as usual for a sex date. It was a Tuesday I had off, and was bored and horny. I found club in a chat room called “ Big, old, dominant and hard to find.” I clicked onto it and looked through it profiles. I saw an array of gorgeous older men. Some of them married and some not. Some of 'em with piercings, some of 'em in business suits. I began to sent out compliments to a few.


I finally got one message back from one with his telephone number and address. I called and we talked for an hour about sex and I discovered that his deep voice enthralled me. He had asked me if I liked to be dominated. He asked me if I'd ever been in safe hands before, or if a handsome old gentleman ever came all over my body from head to toe. I answered truthfully and made it clear that I did not have too much experience with SM sex. He said if I wanted too I could come over and he'd be gentle with me.


I decided to let myself get talked into it. There was something about his deep voice. There was something about him that I wanted almost needed to find out. I grabbed my coat, and took a few condoms with sex cream and headed out the door. “Big, old dominate and hard to find.” I chuckled as I repeated it under my breathe. I seemed to have found this on pretty fast, thinking to myself. Just before I left the building my next door neighbor surprisingly passed me by smoking a cigarette in the hallway, not even saying “Hi” or anything.


“Go fuck yourself you arrogant prick!” I said as his entered his apartment. He stopped as if he wanted to say something but only shook his head and shut the door behind.


His name is Mr. Klemke I do not too much about him, but I know that he too is over 60 without a beard, he is not too manly, not really my taste, and we do not really like each other.


I arrived at his apartment about 20 minutes later. It was on the top floor of a fancy old building. As he opened the door I could tell that I was at least a foot taller. His short, compact, strong body reminded me of a smart car. His pot belly was not too large but present. I considered it an air-bag. And I do not drive cars without air -bags. I thought to myself.


We looked at each other for about a minute. All at once he told me to take off my shoes before I come in. I smiled and was already excited. He looked rather serious, and I reminded myself that he was supposedly supposed to dominate me. I was led into the bedroom, where I was commanded to take off my clothes and fold them up and he even advised me as to where I was to place them under the bed in a draw. I found it peculiar, but it all went along with the game, I guess.


He looked at me and came towards me and told me not to move and to keep my arms on my sides. He then examined my body from head to toe, touching and pulling on my arms. I had an erection. He then sat on his bed and commanded me to take off his shoes. I did and threw them on the floor behind me. He then said “Is that where the shoes belong?” I then picked them up and placed them in the shoe shelf behind me on the wall where others were.


“Do you think you'd fit in those shoes Brian?” He asked with a smirk on his face.


“I think they are too small for me, but thanks anyway sir.” I replied


He then got off the bed and told me to get on my knees. After that he came over to me and placed my hands on his belt. Right hand and left hand with the buckle in the middle. I began to try and undo the buckle. He gently smacked me behind my head. “Not so fast. I'll be getting to that in time. Be patient. Now hold on!”


He place his hand on the top of my head he rubbed his crotch in face. I giggled a little.


“Oh is this amusing, Brain?  I'll fix that right now.” The bearded older man place the head of a ring with a huge gemstone on the top of my head at the same time he yelled “Let my will be done!”


And out of the gem came a flash of light that my body absorbed it felt warm. But...


The next thing that I knew was that I was hanging one handed from his belt on the left side. I quickly grabbed with my right hand the other side. I heard him let out a laugh. I could smell that the belt was made of real leather. I was scared and did not want to fall.


“Now now, Brian. Looks like I'm the man in charge here.” I screamed for help. I never could have expected this! The bearded older man took the ring off and placed it in the draw next to the bed.


He pressed me lightly on his crotch until I was forced to let go of his belt. “There there exactly as small as I need, indeed a hand-full, but enough to be handled. Are you not amused anymore Brain?” He said laughing at his own joke.


He then undid his belt, buttons and zipper and let his pants fall onto the floor, demonstratively, so that I you see it at eye level. He had, fine clean underwear on, his T-Shirt was tucked into them. He pressed me on the outside of his underwear and I kicked and cried.


“Just calm down now Brian, I promised to be gentle with you. Do as I say and we'll have no problems.” he said. I could feel how his cock was getting harder. He then proceeded to with his other hand to undo the buttons on his shirt. After it was opened-up he placed me on the edge of his bed. “Stay put!” he said loud pointing his finger at me. I watch as he picked up his pant and hung them up with his shirt in the closet.


He then came back to me. “Oh” is what I heard ad’s if he was pleased.


“I expected that you would want to run off, and that I'd have to find you. How nice to see that you are obedient.” Looking up at this towering colossal of a older pot-bellied man with a gray beard, watching as his took off his T-Shirt, as it got pulled out of his underwear, throwing it on the floor.

Titty torment and sock treatment by lazyb

He reached over to the night stand and got out his glasses and put them on and looked down at me with his hand on his sides. He raised his hands to his tits and began tweaking his nipples. He then opened the draw on his night stand and pulled out a chain with titty pinchers on both sides and clenched them on his nipples. He knelt down enough so that the bow of the hanging chain was in front of me and ordered me to grab onto it and hold tight. I found myself hang between he tits, being swung left to right over the bed. He then turned around and sat and on the bed pushing himself toward the middle. I was unable to hold onto chain any longer because of the force and the movement and fell and slid down his hairy well rounded belly. I could feel his hard-on through his underwear.

“Get back up there and pull on that chain, Brain!” he said loudly almost irritated. I climbed over the belly and got to the chain and grabbed onto it with my arms, as he sat up on the bed with his back against the wall. I stood there this time between his tits and the chain in my arm. “Now Brain pull damn you. PULL!” He said loudly with a smile. I pulled and let up and pulled again. He grunted and moaned and seemed to enjoy it. I did too. This went on for about 15 minutes until he undid the titty-pincher from his tits, and put it back in the draw next to his bed. I was already on the left nipple licking it and biting on it and he grabbed me and pulled me away and held me in one hand with his thumb overlapping my torso that made it impossible to use my arms. “ Brain, you do not do anything without being told to. Do I sense a deficit on discipline?” His asked

“No Sir!” I shouted “That's more like it!” he answered.

He then just stared at me a few minutes. I looked into his huge bearded face with glasses on and noticed how he was almost eating me with his eyes. He then took off his socks with his other hand. One sock he kept in his hand and brought it up to his nose and smelled it. He then brought it up to my face and and commanded me to breathe it in. “ I want to hear you suck in the smell Brian. Breathe it in as hard as you can. Do it now!”

I did, the sock was not that stinky until he got to the bottom part where the toes fit in. Again he commanded me to suck in the stench. I did and was nauseating. He felt as my body got a bit weaker in his hand and he laughed. What I did not know was how was stroking his cock at the same time. After this was done and he finished laughing at me he simply tossed the sock over the edge of the bed. He then began to treat me like a baby using a voice like parents do when they do baby talk. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, little Brian. That wasn't so bad. Come, come” He the kissed me with his huge lips on my face. I was now hornier than ever. He smiled and began kissing me again more and more.

All at once his tongue came out and he licked me in the face.  He let up his thumb, “Keep still!” he wispered while licking and kissing me.

Turning me over kissing and licking. Spreading my legs apart with his tongue attempting, simulating to eat my ass out. I watched him stroking his cock.

I was in extacy!

This went on for a very long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wooden bondage board with its friendly the neighbor. by lazyb

After he was done with that he took out a wooden board out of the drawer and placed it on his legs. He then proceeded to take out a roll of scotch tape too. He laid me on the board and stared at me.

 

“Aren't you a well built little Ex-G. I. Brian Would have loved to have seen you in a uniform!

 

Now spread out your arms and legs!” After I did he taped them to the wooden board. And carried me into the kitchen placing the board I was on the table which was exactly the right height he needed. As I looked up I had the best view of his cock and the hanging balls, that he rubbed on me gently. I could see as he pulled his skin back slowly exposing his cocks head which was read and almost ready to explode. He then started rubbing and gently slapping it on my torso. I tasted his pre-cum.

“You know what Brain. I need to a break. I think I'll have to invite a good friend of mine over here too. You might know him as-well, his also an older fellow just about as old as I am. You need to stay quiet until your told to talk, or talked to! Understand?” He then placed a dish cloth over me hiding me and left the room.

I laid there at least 30 Minutes until the doorbell rang. I could hear a new voice, a voice that was not a deep as his. It did sound familiar. They spoke German to each other. I understand enough German to make out that he was happy to be invited, and how good and you look and typical gay bla bla.

 

They finally came into the kitchen and he made tea. I could hear the water cooker, hear the cups on the table, the pouring of water, hear their conversation hear how they started making out. I could hear another belt buckle getting undone, and could make out the sound of a dick getting deep throat-ed. All at once the other older man took the cloth of me and we looked at each other.

I did not see the older bearded man very well then he was busy going down on his new guest. “Well well If it isn't my neighbor Brian. Funny seeing you here! What a pleasant surprise. I normally despise Americans, so arrogant as you all are, living in Europe not even able to speak any language but their own, but you look almost good, good enough to eat!” he said sarcastically.

If I could have, I would have ran this time, then that was actually my next door neighbor,

Mr. Klemke was his name, and we were not exactly friends.

 Mr. Klemke then picked up the board and smiled at me. He was not bearded like the older man whom I actually came to visit in the first place. He was ugly and skinnier and smelled rather like smoke and beer. “So our rowdy little American man. The boy next door, and a hand-full to say the least. Did you not tell me to go and fuck myself this morning? Now who's fucking who?” he said and turned the wooden board upside down.

“Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want! Look I'm sorry I promise not to say it again. Okay?” I screamed with fear and began to piss all over myself. Mr. Klemke chuckled, and stroked the older bearded mans head and enjoyed getting more aroused.

Mr. Klemke turned the wooden board back up and licked me from crotch to face really long and slow and wet. Saying “I won't say it again I promise! Little prick! You taste like a hot dog!”

 The bearded old man got up and took the wooden board which I was taped to from Mr. Klempke. He held it up to their faces and they both looked at me, and at each other, and back at me.

“Brain Brain, your nieghbor is an old lover of mine. I know him over 20 years now! But I had no clue that you knew him too. I am shocked! How could you behave in such a manner? Mr. Klemke whatever shall we do?” said the older bearded man to me.

Mr Klempke spit a thick wad on me, again they laughed again.

The ass circle-jerk treatment! by lazyb

The wooden board where I was stuck to, was placed again on the table, rather in the middle of the table this time. He just spit on me! Disgusting!

Mr. Klemke bent over the table with his face over me and started licking passionately his spit was dripping down my back. The bearded old man ate out Mr. Klemke's ass.   Took out the sex-cream I brought the day before, and started fucking Mr. Klemke. “He's fucking me Brian, he's fucking me Brian. Ooh GOTT! JA!” whispered Mr. Klemke softly.

I watched the grunts on his face and could feel he soft cheek and hear his moans of pleasure.

 The bearded old man told Mr. Klemke in German to give me over to him.

“Don't even dare to imagine that I'm finished with you Brian, not yet!” Mr. Klemke threatened as he handed the wooden board onto him behind his back. I was placed on Mr. Klemke's back, watching as the bearded older man rubbed his huge long cock between Mr. Klemke’s butt-cheeks.

I could see the head come up and down like a piece of healthy asparagus. Up and then down and then up and down again. And all at once he began fucking Mr. Klemke’s ass again looking down at me the whole time. Bearded man smacked Mr. Klemkes ass a few time with a wet hand.  Being careful that the board on which I was attached too, did not fall onto the floor.

Mr. Klemke let out a groan of pleasure. This went on long while, but I was now hornier that ever. The bearded older man pulled out. Lifted the wooden board from Mr. Klemkes back. Mr. Klemke got up turned around and started making out with the bearded man. They would not stop, I was gently placed back down on the table's edge. I was, funny as it may seem, getting jealous. I had made the date here with the bearded old handsome one, not Mr. Klemke!  And I don't smoke!  The old man told me in the chatroom that he dislikes smokers.  But most of all I hated Mr. Klemke!

I found myself taped to a wooden board unable to this, getting used and made fun of by my ugly next door neighbor. It just can't get any worse.

Somehow throughout the mist of all this madness, the fear, the pleasure, the jealousy and the rest, I enjoyed my disposition. The two giants turned around and looked down at me, started stroking their cocks faster and kept on making out until they both came all over me and the table top at same time! I saw the 2 long cock shooting the white, warm wet juices all of me. It was better than any porno! Then they kissed lightly and the older man left to go wash his hands.

Mr. Klempke took his cup and took a drink of his cooled off tea, and pulled up his pants, tucked in his T-Shirt and redid his belt. Mr. Klempke sat down at the table starring at me smiling, undoing the tape on my arms. I wanted to jerk myself off. “No you don't.” said Mr. Klemke to me pushing my arms apart with his pointer finger. I stopped. He looked down at me with a satisfied expression on his face. He obviously thought that he was the boss. My cock was throbbing needing attention, but I was not allowed.

The bearded old after having cleaned himself off sat at the table as well and kissed Mr. Klemke again, they both looking at me. The bearded old man commanded to finish myself. And as I did, the orgasm was so strong that I passed-out.

The breakfast blow job coffee club. by lazyb

 

Breakfast blow job coffee club.

The next morning I awoke cleaned off in what I imagined was a sleeping bag. I stuck my head out to find that I was in the bearded man shoe on the shelf. I found myself bundled up in a dish towel. The room was dark, but I could hear the men snoring in the bed. I just made the best of it and huddled up a much as I could and went back to sleep.

 The next morning I was awakened by Mr. Klemke. He had shaken the shoe I slept in.

“Now now Brain time to get up.” His breathe smelled of smoke again and had just finished straitening up the bed I imagined. He pulled me out of the shoe wrapped up in the dish towel not allowing me to move too much.

“What are planning on doing with me?  This aint fucking funny!  And what is with that magical ring?” I yelled almost in panic.

“ It's breakfast time Brian. It's breakfast time.  Oh I am amused indeed!  And...

Oh the ring only work with him, and does not work on everyone. I cannot use it, and it doesn't effect me. The chatroom in which you you clicked into is mostly full of old perverts. Only 5 of them in this club have magical rings. There are only 5 which exsist. But not everyone can use them. The rings choose there master themselves you see. With this ring of his he can change people into animals, or objects or whatever he wants. It was my idea to shrink someone though.  And I thought about you then I've seen you often enough with older gentlemen going and comming out of your appartment.  You are the fírst and only one he ever shrank.   Just relax, Brian, you are only our pet now. And he has no intention of hurting you Brian. Not him.” Mr. Klemke said and smiled diabolicaly.

I saw that he was wearing my jogging pants. As we got into the kitchen. The bearded older man was already sitting there in pajamas reading a newspaper.

Mr. Klempke put me on the table.

“Ah Brain, you are awake. How nice.” said the older bearded man coming closer to me with his face. He kissed me gently. I smelled the coffee on his breathe.

I unwrapped my self from the dish towel and Mr. Klempke took it and hung it on the wall giving it a loud whip before hanging it. “What are you going to do to me? I demand you tell me.” I yelled

“Brain, eat something!” He said aggrivatingly gaving me a piece of bread with butter on it from his finger tip. I took it and ate it. “Now that's more like it! Brian you are now safer than ever. No more paying rent, or anything of that nature anymore. Other than that you still do find me attractive. Don't you? We are going to look after you. The club that you joined in the chat room ended with hard to find. It took months to find someone the ring would work on. You were hard to find! Welcome to the club!” He said laughing with Mr. Klempke out loud. “Now open up your mouth I got something for you.” He then picked up his spoon which had a drop of cooled off coffee on it and tipped it over my face. I stood there naked and wet smelling like coffee.



Be care what you ask for.

 

“And to answer your question more concretely Brian. We are going to demand things here and you are going to do what we want! If you don't we'll punish you properly!” Mr. Klemke replied.

“Fucking prick!” I responded

“Oh too bad that I got to go soon. Nice jogging pants, by the way I think I shall keep them for myself!  By the way again...I could use a good foot massage, Brain. And now watch your tongue!”

The bearded older man picked me up and kissed me gently. Stood up and pulled his pajama trousers down sat back down, pulled his cock out and place me on it.

“Now make it hard, boy!” he said. I cried out loud. Mr. Klempke came over got on his knees where his face was a couple centimeters from me and said. “ You heard him, Brain. Or do I have to punish you?” I stood there confused and Klempke grabbed me fast than I could think and pushed me in his mouth acting like I was a dick that needed to be sucked on. Massaging my head moving down towards my ass with his tounge movements all over me. I couldn't breathe. “Ja, ja that is what I like to see” said the older bearded man excited. After about a minute of this Mr. Klemke then pushed up me over the older man's pot-belly, and started sucking the bearded man off, pushing me up to his right nipple. I smelled even more like coffee now and had bread crumbs, ham, cheese and butter pieces stuck to me, and was all covered with saliva.

 “Boy now you can bite on my nipple, boy. Do it!” Is what I hear from the bearded old man. As he held me gently in place under his shirt. And I saw as he pinched his other nipple with his other hand. He finally came about 10 minutes later and I felt the sound through his breast. He pulled me out of his pajama top. Held me up to his face and kissed me, “You little tasty nasty naughty man you. You should learn watch your mouth, Mr. Klemke has a short temper and does not fancy you like I do! But I won't let him do anything too harming to you.” he said and licked me clean from the rest of Mr. Klemke's bread crumbs, strawberry jam and what not. And wiped me off with a paper towel.

During which, Mr. Klempke took a drink of his coffee, burped and murmured something in German about stuff he had to do that day, and left the kitchen. I was place back on the kitchen table and give more to eat.

I had absolutly no appatite anymore. The bearded older man got up and pulled his trouser back up. Mr. Klempke had obviously swallowed the whole load! I was amazed to how much a man of his age could come in one day.

The older bearded man took the newspaper and me in the other hand, as Mr. Klempke came back in with his clothes on and said good-bye kissing him, and I understood as he mentioned “See you next month.”

Mr. Klemke already had cigarette in his hand and place it in his mouth while looking for his lighter in his pocket with the other hand. Typical junky, I thought silently to myself that time, not saying anything, to wanting to make them excited again. Thank goodness that they did not live together!

I was put in the upper pocket of the pajama top and we went into the bedroom where he finished reading his newspaper and dozed off while doing so in bed with me in his pocket.

Punishment is a mouthful by lazyb

Punishment is a mouth-full.

After he awoke I was already on the table next to the bed. I was sitting there frustrated having not been able to open up the god-damned draw where the ring was being stored.

He grabbed on his pajama pocket, feeling that it was empty, throwing the newspaper on the floor shouting “HEY!”

Finally looking down at me. “Da bist du! There you are. What did you loose on my table? You looking for something?” He then picked me up forcefully and I was scared. “I am afraid that I'll have to punish you this time, Boy.”

He pulled his pajama bottoms down once more and put me on his cock.

“This time you'll have to make it hard!” I played with it about an hour long I was quite exhausted, and it did not smell so fresh as it did during our last number with Mr. Klemke in the kitchen. He observed me the whole time. All at once he took a hand-full of spit out of his mouth with one hand pressed me on his cock with the other and rubbed the spit everywhere with the other. “Ooh that feels right!” he said.

He then lifted me up to his mouth, while jack himself off with the other hand. I felt the hot stinky breathe, saw the teeth, felt the wiskery beard all brushed up against me. “No, No please no.” I begged. The older man giggled and was even more aroused. Demonstrably licking his lips, and moaning lustfully millimeters away from my face, he then went on to licking me from head to toe. And held me upside down with my legs in his hand, allowing my upper body to dangle. This time he licked me in the face with a wad of spit on his tongue and rubbed his tongue up along my body till he could see that I too got aroused from this treatment. He then began to speak.

“Yes that's it ha ha!...I know of a suitable punishment. I am starting to get hungry Brian...just scream for me wiggle around in my mouth, if you don't I just might forget that it's you and bite into you and swallow you!”

He said right before he forced my upper body in his mouth. He then jerk himself the rest of the way off, it seemed like an eternity, he was laughing and moaning. His lips held me in his mouth. He did not use his teeth.

I almost even managed to slip out once, until I got pushed back in with his free hand. This time a bit deeper. My legs kick around on the outside and my feet got hung up in his nostrils I could feel his mustache on the back of my legs, the snot from his nose started to drip down them. I almost suffocated to death, but managed to keep on wiggling trying to get out.

He then opened his mouth completely as his orgasm came, “Aaaahhh!” he howled. I fell out and rolled along his tummy and landed where his hand was where everything was covered with sperm. “Oh Brian, Brian...” was the last thing I remember hearing a long with his heavy breathing.

My body was so completely exhausted that fell unconscious.,

I awoke again in his shoe a much more softer shoe this time wrapped up again in a dish cloth, but I found myself locked up somewhere else it was dark. I could not hear anything. I imagined that no body was home. My body was sore, I had bruises. I was out of energy. But all in all I was fine.

After my eyes adjusted somewhat to the dimness. I could make out that I was somewhere in a deep wooden drawer. There was a stapler, paper, pen, pencils, an USB stick and ink cartridges for a printer. This has be a desk in which I cage up in. The laptop was more than likely right outside of these 4 walls on the top.

But there was no way to get out. Who know what he would do to me if I got out on my own? If I ever were to call the police or whoever, who would believe me? I have hardly any friends anyway. My low-wage job barley paid the rent, and other than looking for sexy older daddies online, I had hardly any other hobbies. I cried. I got out of the shoe.

I pulled the dish towel out of the shoe and wrapped it around my body trying to make a toga out of it. There was a small bowl of water, which I drank out of using my hands, and a napkin with broken pieces and a saucer with sour cream. I had to eat, I was literally starving. I found an old letter heading, his name was Prof. Donnerstag, Jürgen, from the university of Cologne. At least now I know his name,and who he was. I started thinking about him, and was hat being done to me.

Jürgen was, not only perverted giant and all, but from the way he looked and his deep voice, a hunk!

Even though he was partly responsible for my situation. I did not hate him. I was although scare a little, but was still looking forward to seeing him again.

Was I falling in love? Or am I starting to go crazy?

After I ate and was done snooping around, I decided to go back in the shoe, and waited for Jürgen to get back home.

This time it was a new unused sneaker.

It smelled new at least...Maybe it was his way of excusing himself? I fell asleep again.

Underwear sleepy poo and John the visiter. by lazyb

 

John the ass fucker.

I woke up again after a long while. I could hear the door open and close, I saw light through the cracks of the draw I was in. I snugged myself up deeper in the shoe, hiding. I heard the draw being unlocked.

“So you ate.  Very responsible.  Just stay put till I let out of your shoe!” Jürgen said. I felt him lift the shoe. I was being carried over into the bedroom.

Jürgen sat on his bed, he had his panamas on. He held the shoe on his lap.  I was still hiding inside afraid to come out.

“Brain, either you come out now, or I'll just pull you out!” Jürgen said and burped.

I stuck my head out and let my eyes adjust to the light. I looked up into his face. He was grinning. I stood up with my arms up in the air. “No no Brian, not like that.” He lifted the shoe up slowly and kissed me, I could smell beer on his breath. He took the toga like cloth off of me, and rubbed his soft beard on my body. My dick got hard again.

He then took me out of the shoe, tossed the shoe on the floor. He stood up and took off his pajama bottoms.

“You like that don't you. I know.   You got a hard on again.  You really are a nice little stud.  I'd would not love to anything else right now but play with you again, but now it's bed time. I know of someone you can pal around with tonight when I sleep.”  Jürgen said lightly drunk.

He then pulled open his underwear put me in them, making sure that I was hugging onto his limp cock. He then let 'em slap shut again on the underlining of his tummy. Jürgen went over to the mirror to observe the bigger bulge which it made and grabbed onto it sturdy with his hand.

“This is more comfortable than a shoe, at least for me. You'll just have to learn to be best friends with my cock, Brian.” he said. I felt his cock getting harder. He then went to bed and fell right to sleep. I laid awake, cuddling up on his balls.

And when he tossed and turned I did as well with him in accord, trying not to wake him up. His dick stayed hard the whole night!

The following morning Jürgen awoke as the door bell rang. He forgot at first that I was still in his underwear, until he started putting on his robe. He then opened them up, saw me hugging onto his cock. And let out a “Nice!  King of the hill, king of the hill, its up to you New York, New York, Neeew Yooorck!” Jürgen sang and closed the underwear back up and farted, tied his robe shut and went to the door to see who was there.  It stank to say the least, but I held it out.

Jürgen pushed the button. “Ja bitte!"

John: “Hi Jürgen its me John. We wanted to an have breakfast together.  Or did you forget?”

Jürgen: “No, ah.” grabbing onto me and the bulge in his underwear from the outside of his robe.

Jürgen: “Look, I'll ring you in, just come upstairs. We can eat hear.”

Jürgen pushed another button and I could hear a loud BUZZZZ. That meant that he let him in the house and that John was on his way upstairs.

I could almost see it comming.  The next round...

Jürgen undid his robe opened up the underwear and looked down at me saying “Just stay put and and keep your mouth shut.  My little dick holder, cock-ring boy!”

I was happy that he aired the underwear out. Did he not even realize that he farted?

The doorbell rang, Jürgen stopped decking the table and went to the door.

John: “Hello there stranger, been a while at least 3 years. Just visiting Berlin, did some work on the university and thought that I'd just come over and visit an old friend.  Did you miss me?”

Jürgen: “Sometimes I guess, I love an Amercan you know."  Jürgen giggled.  "You still look handsome and you have not lost your charm!”

They hugged and kissed. John took of his jacket. They went into the kitchen and Jürgen made coffee, warmed up some buns in the oven, and they talked and ate.

Jürgen farted again, this time I could not stand it and puked.   And coughed out-loud, yelling and protesting, I was trying to get out of his stinking underwear.  Jürgen turned red.

John: “Now I know that I heard you fart, but what was the rest. I hear coughing sound coming out of your crotch. What is going on here?”

Jürgen stood up opened his robe and pulled me out and put me on the table. I grabbed a napkin and wiped myself off as good as I could, cursing under my breathe and spitting. During which Jürgen tried to tell John about how he found me in a dark room in a gay bar and took me home with him.

John: “WOW! I wish I had one too! Cute little fucker! Can I hold him?”

Jürgen: “ Sure but be careful.”

John looked at me for a second first, and I looked back up at him.  He was also a cute cuddly looking cubby man with a gray beard. 

John: " Now hold still..."

I ran toward Jürgen.

John laughing: "Wow he is fast, maybe my hands are too big and ugly."

Jürgen picked me up. And patted me softly on my head trying to relax me.

“Let me clean him off first.  He's had a hard night to say the least.  A nice and hard.” Jürgen said chuckling, and took me over to the sink. Using warm running water and dish soap he bathed me off. I imagined that he did this already as I was unconsious enough, and I did love his hands.   John stood behind him watching.

“I think he is afraid of me maybe?” John asked

Jürgen looked down at me made his face more serious.  And shook me in his hand lightly.

“Hey! Do I sense a deficit on discipline Brian?  I'd love to spank you, but only if I had too.  Is that what you want?” Jürgen asked

“No sir. You just farted too much, and I just could not...” I replied.

“It's good now! Brian be quiet! I am not amused! Shut-up.” Jürgen said seriously.

Jürgen then handed me over to John. John started to dry me off with a couple of paper napkins. He did have stronger hands than Jürgen, but he was gentle. His hands were warm.  He then put the napkins on the counter next to the sink. I was naked and in John's warm hand. John rolled me over on my stomach, rubbed his finger along my back down along my ass my legs. He then went over to his jacket got out his glasses and put them on. “Just relax handsome. Just relax. Nice ass! You got there!” he said. He rolled me over and looked at me frontal side. I had a hard dick again.

“Oh I see that it isn't that bad after all.”

Jürgen: “He loves older men like us! Take off your shoes and pants and let him at it.”

John: “You don't have to tell me twice!”

John left his shoes in the kitchen and Jürgen showed John into the bedroom, and undid his pants and pulled them down.

John still had his glasses. Jürgen took me from John's grasp and held me on John's dick.

Johns cock was huge and already hard. Jürgen commanded me to grab onto it.

John: “Come on now little man, ride like a pony.”

Jürgen “ John lay on the bed, I am getting hot too just watching.”

John: “Hey Jürgen you want to get fucked?”

John sat on the bed with his back on the wall watching me telling me to make out with his cock. I did.

Jürgen after throwing his clothes on the floor. Came over with the cream in his hand and creamed his ass up, told John to lay on the bed. John did. Jürgen kneed and sat on Johns knees,right in front of me. He pulled himself up close enough and grabbed me and put both his dick together with Johns and made me play with both of them. He then creamed us all up nicely, picked me up, and sat on Johns huge Cock. Looking down I could see Johns hairy breast looking up to his face, which was still wearing glasses.

Jürgen: “Do me doggy- style!”

Jürgen got up, put me on the bed in front of him and got on his hands and knees with his ass in the air. John was already on top. John reach over and grabbed me looking closely at me rubbing his hard throbbing cock on the outside of Jürgens ass.

Then he stopped and rubbed me against it. John took me up close to his face again and kissed me and started fucking Jürgen, holding me in his hand. John put me on his cock as it was in Jürgen ass, I was on the the end where the pubic hair was under his tummy. I was watching his dick going in and out over and over again. John pulled out and shot his wad all over Jürgens back. Jürgen rolled over and was putting his legs in the air.

John:” What you want to get fuck again. Longer?”

Jürgen: “Put Brian in my ass feet first.”

I tried to jump down and run but John was faster.

“Just relax, just relax. You know you've been waiting on this...”said John holding me in his hand around my upper body, with my legs sticking out.

With his other hand he creamed up Jürgens ass more and Held his legs higher in the air.

I felt my legs going in. It was warm, and did not stink at all.  I got lucky this time.   Jürgen was jerking himself off.  I could feel Jürgens heart beat, and feel his moaning of pleasure.

“Oh I am afraid that I am going to fuck you again.  My cock needs it some more and it's harder than ever before!” John said

I up to my waist in his ass already could see John rubbing is already from old cum dripping cock rubbing on me and Jürgens ass.

"Okay Brian, hold on tight

Johns already hardened up cock I was was going to go in again, but I was able to hold onto it as he started fucking again. This time I was holding on to it for my life. It was slippery and wet from the sex and spit and sex jelly.   John was playing with his tits. Not noticing that I was up to my face in Jürgens ass.  

All at once...I got sucked in at the same time Jürgen came. John came too at the same time and pulled out. My arm was hanging out.

John: “ Fuuuuuck!!! Nice fucking orgasm. Where the fuck is Brian? Oh wait don't move.” John pulled me out.

I was coughing and gasping for air.

Jürgen lay on the bed in the afterglow.  Laughing.  John stared at me in his hand until I stopped coughing and was half-way normal again.

“By the way Brian, I was wanting to ask you something.  Are you American too?” he asked

“Yes sir.” I replied

“Well you gonna cum for me Brian.  I like holding you in my hand just jerk it off for me, come on man, we both need it!” he said and began licking me clean. His tongue and hot breathe and beard and I came.

John smacked his lips together, and got up. Jürgen was already in the bathroom and in the shower.

John took me in the kitchen put me in the sink and wash his dick off and went back to the table and drank some coffee.

“ Hey what about me!” I yelled

John laughed and came back to the sink “ I cannot clean myself, or turn on the water or nothing” I screamed at him.

John was stroking his limp cock and said.” Then don't!” and pissed all over me in the sink. His pissed for a long time and I ran all over the sink now unable to escape the steam. John was laughing the whole time. After he was done he jerked his cock and came in the sink. John then turned on the water testing to see if it was warm. Took the dish sponge put some dish soap on on and cleaned the sink. I was under the water and John finally while he was washing his hands pick me up and washed me too.

“Asshole! You fucking prick you ain't no different then all the others.” I screamed at him

“Can't you take a joke?” John said “Besides I kind like you Brian, if Jürgen goes on Vacation or goes out of town I'd be much obliged to take over for a while.  Don't getting to fresh with me bud or I'll get horny again.”  Smiling at me.

Jürgen finally came back in the kitchen smelling fresh, and sat at the table and started eating again. I had already eaten what John gave me, and was being held on the table in John hand, he would let up on out his grip then I would free my arms then he would arbitrarily force my arms back down and hold me again. With his other hand he read a magazine.

 After breakfast was over, and they were finished talking about old times. Jürgen told John that it would be a good idea for him to look after me if and when he went away, because he feared his Ex Mr. Klemke was jealous. Jürgen then put me back with the sport shoe and dish towel back in his desk draw and went out on the town for the day with John to the Opera.

 Later after it got dark outside they came back together, with a DVD. Jürgen took me out of the draw. They then both got naked and went into bed and watched the movie. “Breakfast at Tiffany, is a good old classic. But Brain cannot see too much having to lay there with your cock there under the sheets, the whole time.” John said

“I think I'll allow myself to decide what he does and does not. He belongs to me and not you!” After Jürgen said that John went on down under the sheet and started going down on Jürgen cocks which was already standing at attention. Jürgen held me between his tits, threw the sheets back and observed John in the glow of the T.V. Light. With his other hand he was tweaking his nipple. I could see the ring on his finger.

Jürgen:“You both are cute. John you make me happy you know. John how would you like to fuck Brian, I'd love to watch? “

John:”I do not think that is possible without killing him, but I'd love too.” he said giggling and started deep-throating again.

I could almost see what was coming, but said nothing. Come to think about it I ain’t been fucked on long long time.

Expected pleasure and a happy ending. by lazyb

After Jürgen came and John swallowed. John got up and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and came back to bed, snuggled up to Jürgen and watched the rest of the movie with us. I can only describe it all as weird. Never would I ever have imagined being is such a disposition, but at the same time feeling safe. Shortly before the film ended John fell asleep. I noticed how Jürgen rubbed on his ring and smiled diabolicaly. Jürgen rubbed his fingers through Johns hair. “John, I really do love you! That is why I want to give you everything you want. Sleep tight till tomorrow first light.” Jürgen wispered. The ring on Jürgen's finger started to glow as he then turned his hand around placing the top of the ring where the gem was, on John's forehead. “My will be done!”whispered Jürgen letting out a tear.

And all at once John too was shrunken laying on Jürgens crotch asleep. He then began to cuddle himself up between Jürgen's cock and nutsack, like a happy little baby on a mothers breast. Jürgen observed this for a few minutes, smiling. Jürgen then lightly took me and John to the drawer. He then placed John as in my new shoe, where John, all by himself wrapped himself up in the hanky, continued to sleep. Jürgen then gave me a kiss and told me it is time to go to bed for now. I too was put in the same drawer with the older shoe and he gave me a new hanky. I did not sleep at all, because John snored like hell all night long!

The next morning I woke up with John already awake, he was going about stomping and hitting the front of the drawer. Obviously angry. “John stop being so damned loud. It won't help much, or do you just want to make Jürgen mad, or something?” Brain said. John came to me in my shoe. “What the hell is going on here? He just can't do whatever he wants! I got to catch a plane tomorrow! I have to be at the university on Monday! Brain why! Why! Why!” John fell down and cried. A few moments later Jürgen came and opened the drawer, we could see the huge face, his huge smile and hear his nice deep voice. “Well now my horny little american Friends. I hear that your now awake. How nice! It is time to eat some breakfast, before we play. Now now John! What ever shall become of this? No, no, no self pity now! Just hold still. I would never hurt you honey!”

Jürgen said while reaching in the drawer and carefully lifting his new captive out, lighly kissing him on his limp body. John was just weak from sadness. Jürgen carried me in my shoe in the other hand. The next thing we knew we were on the kitchen table watching Jürgen eat his bread with chip chop ham. A small mini radio was on the table too back on the wall. Classic music was coming out of it when the news wasn't. I was eating what Jürgen gave me from the ham and drank out of the beer cap my coffee, dipping my bread crumbs in it. John just drank his coffee, and looked down, down and out that is. Jürgen, after he was done. Cleaned off the table, told us to wait and left the room.

John “Brian man I cannot live like this, I am not a fucking slave! I do not know and cannot understand how you adjusted to this lifestye, but I will never...For christs sake I too am a professor for literature, I've got a life and familey in the states. I'd rather die that be a sex toy for Jürgen. He is not who I thought he was all these years. I am going to jump from the table!” Brain “John no please!” Brain tried to hold him back but Jürgen was stronger and went to the edge looking down to the kitchen floor. It seemed like a five story building.

John just stood there looking down. Jürgen arrived in the kitchen just in time pushing John back on the table, John landing on his ass! Pointing his finger at John in a demostratively bossy matter. “Nobody is going to die here, unless I say so! Niether you or Brian! You hot little fuckers!” Jürgen said with an amusing smirk on his face. Jürgen had no pants or underwear on and was already fondeling his cock. Jürgen placed the tube of sex-jelly on the table. “John you are going to fuck Brain for me! Right now in the kitchen, on the table, zack, zack! Come come Brian, make his cock hard! Or do I have to get creative with punishment again?” Jürgen said slapping his hands on the table to the left and right of us, making the floor under us shake. I went over to John. “ Okay John just relax. Let's get this over with.” I said as I got on my knees, and started to go down on him.

John stood there with me on my knees in front of him playing his skin flute. I must admit I enjoyed it too! Jürgen put his glasses on and came closer with his face. We could feel the warm breathe and smell the coffee and ham. After John's best piece was good and hard. As soon as Jürgen caught wind of it, he said “Okay Brian, face down ass up! Now John is going to show me what it is like to fuck you properly!” I instintively put my ass in the air and Jürgen squeezed a small amount of the sex jelly on the table next to me and John. John then dipped his hands in it, and creamed my ass up real nicely, stroked his cock a few times, and got on his knees behind me and started to rub his hard cock on the outside of my asshole. “I can't believe that I find this erotic! Man this is crazy! Just relax Brain I am going to go slow first. If this is the last thing I may ever do then I want to enjoy every minute of it!” John said as he came back to himself out of that depressive phase he was in. John then put his cock in my ass. “Ja ja gut! That is what I want to see! John, that is my little stud!” Jürgen said kissing and lightly licking John on his back. I could smell the sex jelly, Jürgen's breathe, and feel how Jürgen's spit rolled over John's shoulders down chest and between my leg on my back. After I was good and open and John was moaning of pleasure and fucking away and rubbing his arms in Jürgen beard, a Jürgen was with his lips on his back the whole time. Jürgen was moaning, looking down at us too. “Oh oh ohohohohh I am going to come! I am fucking cummmingg!!!” John screamed.

Jürgen pulled John away from me. Placed John on the chair in front of him. Jürgen had no pants on and jerked himself off. During which John's body glowed and got bigger until he was back to normal size. John fell from the chair on the floor, and layed there panting. Jürgen went over to the sink and washed his hands and made another cup of coffee. I watched it all perplexed. This was the first time that I did not get an orgasm. I felt let down.

John finally, after he started to breath normaly again, slowly got up and sat back on the chair. John looked over at Jürgen and said “Jürgen, what the fuck was that? Am I now back to normal forever?” “Yes in deed you are John, last night you told me that you wanted to fuck Brain. I am only allowed to have on captive that belongs to me not two. And anyways I like you too much John. I had already fallen in love with you the first time I met you the University. I would never do anything which would seriously hurt you. And I know you too well. We are both professionels! Not white trash!” Jürgen replied and offered John the coffee cup. John took it blew the steam back and sipped on it.

“Well what about Brian?” John said “ Brain do you want to stay like this?” John asked me. Before I could reply Jürgen had already reached down and taken me in his hand, over to the sink and washed me off. “John before you carry on like that you should know that I have no intention of changing Brian back. His belongs to me. This is his decision you know. I know all about him and his past. Besides I adore him too much! I would however be honored if you'd stay until tomorrow. I promise no more tricks. Just the three of us.” Jürgen said “I was talking to Brain! Brain was this really your choice?” John asked me coming over to the sink. I looked up at the two older bearded giant men.  I felt complacent.

All at once realizing how adorable they really are. “John, at first it was not, I was scared. But now I really like Jürgen and am quiet comfortable with it. So... the answer is yes. Jürgen. I love you! John I like you too! I do not want to go back to my old life. I have not the education or ability for a good life. I was in army too long and am used to being told what to do. Before I met Jürgen, the only thing I had was three jobs and an alchohol problem, a nasty neighbor and could not come to term with anything at all. I hated my reality. I would have been homeless in about a year to tell you the truth.” Brian replied as he broke down and cried.

Jürgen and John kissed each other. John picked me up out of sink and wrapped me in a dish towel, and kissed me softly, holding me against his bearded cheek. “There there little buddy, everything is aright now!” John said. The two older men drank another coffee together and planed their day. I drank coffee too out of a beer cap. Later on, I was put in the desk this time with a mini radio. I sat and listened to music and news all day and waited until they got back.

Knowing that I made a decision that had just change the rest of my life!

John and Jürgen carried on seeing each other the next three years, back and forth between America and Germany. Until John finally moved in with Jürgen. Now we are all living together. Jürgen hasn't search anymore for anyone in the internet. Mr. Klempke is as good as vanished, and I now have the family as I never had before. With two rich dadies!

I like old men,

Men with smiles

With hearts of gold and beards of grey,

the rest of the poem is still to be written... The end.

End Notes:

I guess the old saying is true: God give you what you want and not what you need. Or the author at least...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3287