Mark's captive. by lazyb
Summary:

This is about the future where convicts, who are senteced to life, are shrunk instead of being put on death row.  About one escaped convict, about a widowed older man, and a way out for both of them.  An end to being alone...


Categories: Adult 30-39, Middle Age (50+), Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3723 Read: 29386 Published: July 20 2013 Updated: October 27 2013

1. Finders keepers, losers weeper. by lazyb

2. Chapter 2 (cum on!) by lazyb

3. Chapter 3 (SEX and licks and pre-cum tricks) by lazyb

4. Nipples by lazyb

Finders keepers, losers weeper. by lazyb

Mark was dumbfounded. He stood there wondering if he should wear a baseball cap or a cowboy hat. “ It is time like these that makes me feel old.” Mark mumbled to himself.
Looking down at his sport shoes, jeans and T-Shirt he choose the baseball cap.
It was Thursday morning. On Thursdays Mark goes to the supermarket, cause on Thursdays most things 10% cheaper. Mark got into his car and drove away. Upon arriving he noticed like on most mornings, that most of the people, like himself, were old and already living from social-security like he was. During these time of the day most people were either at work or in school.
Mark spend most of his like working at a desk at the tax office. His was 65 years old and his wife died as he was 59. She too was working at the tax office. They never had kids because she was unable to. He led a rather boring life. And from his microphilia tendency, he never spoke about it to anyone. Nothing really ever happened, and nothing, was a normal situation in Marks life, but on this Thursday he was not expecting what he was about to find.

Mark after leaving the supermarket on his way back to his car with his shopping wagon, noticed something run and hide under his back tire. He thought it was a rat or something and thought nothing of it. Mark packed up his trunk. As he went around to go to the drivers side saw what appeared to be tiny person. Sitting crouched against his tire with his head in his hands crying.
Mark bend down on his knees to get a better look and and he was right. It was a man with his eyes closed,who did not even notice him, because of his panic. Mark was shocked and amazed and said “Hello there little stranger.” trying to smile in a friendly, sympathetic way. The little man looked up and screamed.
“Don't hurt me, please! ” Falling on his side. Mark seized the moment and scooped him up. The little man was a longer than his hand turned sideways, 6.5 inches to say the least. He had a pot belly and a short black beard. Mark could feel that he was cold. And was trying to cover his face with his arms. Mark forced his arms down on their side with his other hand and and look hat him in his face.
“SHHHHH. Don't worry I would never do anything like that. Just relax, just relax. My name is Mark.” Mark noticed that the little man was distressed, and around 30 something years of age, and that he had just wet his pants. Mark never had kids and was confronted for the first time in his life with a feeling of responsibility. He patted the man on his back several times and reassured him that everything would be good now. The man had a bald head. Mark rubbed lightly the back of his pointer finger on the back side of it. Mark got into his car and took a unused handkerchief out of his pocket, and gave it to the little man. “ Now I do not know who you are, but I see that you went in your pants, if you want you can have my hanky? Don't worry it is clean. I didn't use it yet.” The little man was confused and did nothing. “Well it would be nice if I could wrap you up in the hanky to keep you warm, consider it a toga! It is not exactly 85 degrees outside here in the middle of October. Now take off your wet pants before you get a rash!” The little man nodded and did what Mark told him to do. Mark had an older man, an almost grandpa like way of talking, which evoked a feeling of trust in the little man. The little man took of his shoes and pants and gave them to Mark. Mark watched a the little man took off his shoes and pants in his hand, and it was exciting. The little man had nonetheless a rather big cock. His legs were hairy and he had a couple tatoos. The shoes were put in the unused clean ashtray. Mark opened up the hanky and wrapped up the little man gently in it. Mark could feel his own dick get hard. He then put him in his glove box and shut it. Mark studied the little jeans which he held in front of his eyes and gave them a whiff. They did not smell much even-though they were wet. Mark was not sure what to think. He then drove home. Mark thought about his favorite movies and T.V. Shows, from his childhood, where people usually got shrunk or where small and dreamed about meeting such a tiny person. Mark wondered how it happened. The radio said something about an escaped convicts from a high security state penitentiary. A convict who was on the run. Mark imagined new methods to control such men by shrinking them. What an interesting way to save money on such criminals who have no chance of getting out of jail ways. The little being in his glove box did have a shirt on that resembled somewhat that of a prison uniform. He thought to himself.

Chapter 2 (cum on!) by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Mark's house.

Mark after he parked his car in his garage and the garage door closed turned on the light in the car.
Mark opened up the glove box and looked inside and discovered that the little man had gotten out of the hanky and was looking up at him. “What now?” Is what Mark heard from his glove box.
The little man saw only Mark forehead and eyes.
Mark was confused and somehow strangely aroused. “Hold still.” Mark said as he reached into the glove box. First only pulling out the hanky. "No no that won't work. Just hold onto my hand, so that I can pull you out.” The little man did what Mark said and as soon as Mark had him in front of him he smiled and held him in front of his face. The half naked little body holding onto his hand as if it were a anchor of freedom being pulled out of a deep ocean and now the voyage could begine.

“Are you going to give me back my pants and shoes?” asked the little man.
Mark chuckled and replied “ Well now I think I should wash them first and let them dry out, but until then, I suppose you could sleep over with me. Maybe for a few days until this condition of your  wears off.” “That isn't going to happen. I am never ever going to be a normal sized man ever again.” said the little man sadly and cried. Mark cuddled him up with both of his hands.
“Why not?” asked Mark.
“Well you see sir, I belong in jail actually. I have been convicted and have murdered more than 5 other men. I was in the mafia, and after I got arrested I discovered that I never really had any real friends. Or else I wouldn't be in this situation now. My whole life was a lie. In certain sought out deep secret high-tech security jails we are getting shrunk these days. It is not everywhere and we have to sign an agreement first. I signed mine, because I do not have anything else to loose. Either death row or death or getting bumped of by the mafia boss, and I was promised, that life would be easier. Not too many citizen know about this procedure. And who would believe that it is possible anyways? This was not done against my will. I was on my way to getting transported from the laboratory where they shrunk me when the security guard, who was actually a gangster who was supposed to steal us, and bring us to the mafia boss. We I mean ah...me and other guy I ment. The other guy got unshrunk by the guard who just happened to be his compliance. He told me that the ray had only enough pull for one attempt. They killed the driver and told me to run like hell or they would have to squash me. I watched from the sewer- drain as the the 2 got shot down by the police in a gun fight. I did not look back and just ran. It all happened too fast this morning. Then I met up with you in the huge parking lot. And now I just do not know what is worse. I was sentence to life anyways, without a chance for parole. You are probably my last chance. I am at your mercy. You can do whatever you want with me... I would rather you not contact the police...I guess.”
Mark never felt such excitement before. He could not believe that he was right. He held the little man in his hands and could not take his eyes off him. Mark could taste the water in his mouth and swallowed. Mark undid his belt slowly with his other hand. Mark had an enormous erection.
Mark could not hold back and jerked off all over his T-Shirt holding the little man against his cheek with his other hand feeling his little body kicking against his chin and yelling, Mark let out a groan of pleasure. Mark sat there a couple of minutes with the little man still in his fist held against his cheek. Then he looked at him again and wanted to apologize feeling his cock hardening up again, deciding to get the hanky and wrapping the little man up. “Now just stay wrapped up in this thing till we get situated in the house. I am going to pack you up in my underwear, so don't think about unwrapping yourself okay, or you might just fall onto the floor and hurt yourself. We both need a shower!” Mark put him in the wrapped up hanky then placed it against his wet slimmy hard-on, then his pulled his boxer shorts up over it all then he pulled his pants on. Mark got out of the car turned the light on in the garage and unpacked his trunk. Mark packed all of the good from the supermarket out in the kitchen where it belonged, then he headed for the sleeping room. Mark took off all of his clothes but left his boxers on and held the newly wrapped up package there so that it would not fall on the floor. Mark pulled them down on the floor, held the wrapped up man in his hand. Mark held in his other hand his hark cock and smacked it against the wrapped up package in his other hand. “Man does that feel good!” said Mark watching the small movements of the little man wrapped up in his hanky.
Mark could not help himself and got into bed. Mark put the hanky on his pillow and slowly unwrapped it feeling curiosity, feeling excitement, and the warmth in the hanky.

Chapter 3 (SEX and licks and pre-cum tricks) by lazyb

The little man looked up at him seeing Mark's face and a undressed upper body.
“Now come on, it's your turn take off your T-Shirt.” Mark told him licking his lips.
Mark was so full of sexual energy, what he had not felt in years. “What do you want from me?” yelled the little man. “Well I wanted to get a better look at you that's all.” Mark said smiling.
Mark tore his t-shirt off. “Now now that is more like it. Now you can see how much more stronger I am than you.” Mark kissed him between his tits. As Mark felt the warmth on his lips he got more excited and started licking him. The little man yelled and kicked. This made it even more enjoyable for Mark. To quiet him down Mark went and tongued up his face feeling how the little man tried to move out the way of his gentle tongue movements. “Don't you like french kissing, little one? I've never kissed a man before now. But I could get used to you! Now be quieter or I'll have to teach you just who here the boss is. And I think we both won't like that very much.” said Mark
The little man stopped screaming and kicking around. He felt the hot breathe from Mark's mouth and was too busy wiping Marks spit away from his face. The little man never thought that he would be forced to have sex with a giant man, but somehow he was getting off on it.

Mark giggled and found the little man cute and his disposition was rather charming. Mark had never been able to imagine sex with another man before, or in the last 8 years having sex at all. This was stronger than Mark could imagine. This was realer than real. Mark had a little man, a partner and did not want to ever let him go.
Mark held the little man on his pillow with one hand, while getting up on his knees pulling the pillow between his legs. The little man could only see how far away Mark's face was, and how enormous Mark's upper body was, and how he was held down unable to get out of the way from Mark's coming orgasm. Mark rubbed pre-cum on the little man from his hard cock. Stroking his best piece slowly, saying “You know what you got coming at you. Don't you? You ain’t stupid. Did you think I was too old?” Mark spit in his hand and stroked faster and faster until he exploded all over the pillow and the tiny body. Such power, so much amusement.
After he was done he knelt down and licked the little man free of his sperm and saw that his little sex toy had a hard on too. “Now take a look at that, you seemed to have enjoyed it too.
Well if you don't jerk yourself off right now, I might get offended and angry. I am going to count to 3!” Before Mark could start to count the little man started, Mark spit on his private part and the little man came. Mark licked this up too and smiled. The little man lay wet from sex juices on Mark's pillow.
Mark was next to him with his face next to him, looking,  laying naked.
Both of them did not know what was going on, but they sure were happy to have found one another.  Both were exhausted!  Mark thought about his nipples, then he decided that would be enough for today.
Mark was just a dumbfounded as before but at least he was not lonely anymore.

Nipples by lazyb

Mark did his thing as usual, read the newspaper, went to the supermarket on Thursdays, and collected his social security, and his little friend stayed home of course and got used to his new fishtank appartment. Mark did his best with doll clothing, and make-shift furniture.  Mark even took him out to watch DVD's and T.V.  Enjoyed the time and companionship they shared.

This went on for about a month.

One night Mark awoke around 2a.m., got and out bed naked, and put on his slippers which were laying next to the bed, because he had to piss.
As he turned on the light and peered down into the fishtank, he could see his little friend in the corner crying. Mark felt strangley aroused again. „Now now...what ever is the problem my little dick teaser? Come come...“ Mark said softly picking up the little man gently, then giving him a kiss.  "I do not know, sir!  The whole of my situation and the fact of me being shrunk and helpless!  I want to go home!  But I do not have a home anymore!"  The little man yelled. The little man could smell Mark's bad breathe.

"Look you are home here with me.  I can imagine that it aint easy.  But I would never do anything to hurt you.  It was not me who told you to be criminal, now was it? Stop feeling sorry for yourself.  You poor thing...Shhhhh...now I got you my baby, little little man.  There there..."Mark said in a gentle manner.

Mark took his other hand was playing with his ever hardening nipple. Mark got an idea. „Now now, just suck on my nipple little one, just like with your Mother. That's right I am going to make everthing alright. Shh...there there!  Go on now.“ Mark then held his little toy up to the nipple. And the little man did just that. The nipple passt almost fully in his mouth. And Mark held him there as he went into the bathroom and pissed in the sink at the same time. „That is nice, and now you feel more a home I hope. You can have my nipples anytime you want. Good man! Look you are at home here with me now!  I am going to take care of you.  You do not ever have to be afraid of anything anymore.“ Mark said.  The little man could smell and feel the warm piss fumes rising.  Feel the ever hardening nipple in his mouth.  

After Mark was done pissing he watched in the mirror as his little sex toy did his nipples. Mark made sure that he did both sides. Mark's cock got hard without any manual effort!
It was amazing for Mark. Eventhough he had this little wonder with him for only a Month, it was never boring. Mark's cock was still harder than any given sledge-hammer on any given midday sidewalk, as if Marilyn Monroe were to walk naked right on out of his favorite juvenile girl calender at the same time! Pre-cum was dripping out. Mark tasted the pre-cum and was rubbing it all over his sex-toy too making sure some of it was going in his mouth.  "Shhh...just open your mouth. That's a good boy!  Now now I can see that your horny too."  Mark wispered looking down at his pet.
The little man was horny as well and was pulling on his own dick.

After about 10 minutes the little man quit. „I cannot continue Sir, my mouth hurts cause they are too hard, it doesn't matter which side!“ Mark smiled down at him, happy to hear him. The contact made him even more hot than the babying. Mark took him with him in bed.  "Now I know you just came!  Well now it is my turn little mister!"

Mark sat on the bed with his back on the wall. He then place the little man on his beer belly.  The little man felt the warmth of the grey hair, the body heat, and looked down to see Marks best piece, just standing at attention waiting on him.
„Now slide your little ass on down there and make me happy!“ Mark demanded.
The little man did as he was told rubbing, licking to head, and massaging Mark's cock. Mark then opened up the drawer next to the be and pulled out a the titty-pinchers that he bought online a few weeks about and attached one on each nipple.
Looking down at his toy in excitement, watching, and enjoyed the show. The power he felt, the nice tight ass the little man had, the slight pain of the titty pinchers. Mark took the little man in his hand,  Mark turned him over, held him up to his face and licked him from his feet to his head, enjoying the form of his body on his tounge. Mark then lowered him down to his cock and beat it lightly against his toy's back side. Saying „That right you little dick teaser. Spanking time! Oh you have a tight ass, you do you do...I am never going to let you go.    You are mine! Do you hear me dammit! Tell me that you like my cock! Yell it!“
„Yes sir, yes sir I like your cock sir, I like your cock!“ The little man yelled and screamed over and over again.  
Mark held the little man on his belly button. The little man screamed and yelled, Mark then jerked himself the rest of the way off. Mark came, and let out a moan, a long long orgasm.
Mark then took his slimy little toy up to his mouth and placing the whole of his body in his mouth feet first up to his tits, licking him clean.  Moaning of pleasure.  Mark got a second orgasm!  He then let his pet crawl out of his mouth and down his chin where he ended up curled up in his grey hair on his chest.

Mark took a hanky out of the drawer next to the bed and gave it to his little pet.  The little man currled up in it and went to sleep on Mark's chest.

The little man was exausted, and too tired to feel sorry for himself anymore. None the less he came too as he was in the bathroom sucking on Mark's overly huge nipples.  Knowing that it calmed him down in a strange way.  Knowing that he felt safe in Mark's hands.  On Mark's chest.  Knowing that this situation was better than prison. He knew that he started to fall in love with Mark, even if he did not want to be considered gay.  Right before he went to sleep he thought about the father he never had.  If his father would have been just as big and strong as Mark?

Mark stayed on the bed for about an hour with his hand holding his pet, who was wrapped up snuggly tight in the hanky and watched T.V.  

Mark finally took the titty-pinchers off and let them fall on the floor.  Then he knew that his toy need a break.  Mark then carried his toy in the bathroom and bathed him in the sink and put him to bed in the fishtank again. His pet went into his little bed and went right to sleep.  Mark watched him for about 20 minutes and forgot about the world around himself.  

Mark was pleased to have such a pet.  

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3665