The Small Shall Rise by A Goddesses BFF
Summary:

After the descendance of a mysterious Goddess upon the land, woman started to worship this higher being, gaining her blessings of increased size and strength. These woman would then terrorize the land and people, striking fear into the hearts of many all across the continent. However, a young boy would soon be off on a quest to stop the Goddess and give the people a ray of hope that would pierce both the Giantess' and the Goddess' darkness...

(Please note that this story does have some violence)


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, New World Order, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 17871 Read: 86439 Published: November 12 2013 Updated: February 02 2015

1. Chapter 1: Rising To The Challenge/The First Challenge by A Goddesses BFF

2. Chapter 2: First Encounter/First Fight! by A Goddesses BFF

3. Chapter 3: An Amirer of HUGE Proportions by A Goddesses BFF

4. Chapter 4: Little Girl in a Giantess' Body by A Goddesses BFF

5. Chapter 5 1/2: Two Sides of Uncertainty by A Goddesses BFF

6. Chapter 5 2/2: Betrayal by A Goddesses BFF

7. Chapter 6: Painful Memories by A Goddesses BFF

8. Chapter 7 Part 1: Triple Threat by A Goddesses BFF

9. Chapter 7 Part 2: Landscaping Three-Way by A Goddesses BFF

10. Chapter 8: Heavenly Might by A Goddesses BFF

11. Chapter 9: Into The Goddess' Den! (Or Castle) by A Goddesses BFF

12. Chapter 10: Dark Truths by A Goddesses BFF

13. Chapter 11 Part 1: Game of The Goddess by A Goddesses BFF

14. Chapter 11 Part 2: The Goddess' Last Stand by A Goddesses BFF

Chapter 1: Rising To The Challenge/The First Challenge by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story may switch between 1st and 3rd person views withing each chapter, so please be aware.

In a world filled to the brim with plants and wildlife, small villages reside peacefully next to these fields of green, but not as much as to the rule of an evil Goddess that towers over the land. She has given blessings to women whose devotion knows no bounds to, and use their newfound size and strength to instill fear and despair into the people. However, one person stands alone among the people as their last line of defense against the Goddess!

"Brother, you don't have to do this." Says my older sister Caroline. At age 18, she has a good head on her shoulders, vowing never to worship somethig so evil as the the Goddess. For me, I'm only 16 and have been training ever since I turned ten to prepare for the challenges that lie ahead.

"I've already told you Caroline. I'm going to make things right, and show that so-called 'Goddess' that us little people can do BIG things too!" I answered back.

Caroline would normally argue with me, but in a case this serious, she knwe better than to question me, as I was the only one out of the village that could take out the Goddess. But to tell the truth, I was a little scared myself. I had never seen a real giantess before, only stories of their tyranny long before I was even born.

"I'm sure Mom and Dad would be proud of what you're about to do." Caroline reminded.

It had been five years since Mom and Dad died, which was also when they entrusted Caroline with watchhing over me until the day came that I would set off.

"I still miss them." I murmured.

"Me too. Anyways, are you ready?" She asked.

I answered with a sheathing of my sword. It was carried by its carrier, as well as the two twin daggers I held as backup. I also carried a supply bag: A sleeping bag, food, water, and clothes to change into should the ones I had on became ruined.

Good. Let's get a move on." She said as she grabed my arm ans dragged me out the door and up the road. Ahead was the forest that divided the village from the outside world. She gave me a goodbye hug and held back tears as I ventured into the great beyond.

The forest was densely packed with trees that let very little sunlight into the forest. I kept my nervousness in check as I slowly walked through the forest, eventually stopping to rest when I felt that there was nothing around.                                       

*Meanwhile...*

Sitting atop a huge throne that looked like a skyscraper sat a monolith of a woman. The woman was known throughout the land as the evil Goddessm and she simply lounged in her throne as she watched a young boy sleep soundly inside a ball of vapor.

"What makes them think a single boy with a sword and some courage will stand a chance against me?!" The Goddess chortled to herself.

Down at the end of the hall, double doors opened as another woman stepped through.

"Ah, perfect timing Haley!" She called.

The woman stepped up and curtsied before the majesty of the Goddess.

"Yes, my Goddess?" Haley asked with much respect.

"I don't have time to dirty me hands with such small work. Go to the forest and stomp that so-called 'Hero' into the dust. Do I make myself clear?" She said sternly.

"Crystal m'am." Haley replied as she quickly turned around and left the way she came.

"Well little hero, let's see if you're really more than meets the eye." The Goddess thought to herself.

*Meanwhile...*

I awaoke from a rather short nap by the sounds of trees rustling and the ground shaking. I quickly got up, unsheathed my sword, and fastened my shield to my right arm, the sword in my left. Not seeing anything on either side of me, I began to drop my guard, that is until a huge shadow began to engulf me! I quickly ran out of the shadow and hid behind the tree closest to where I was. The spot where the shadow was was replaced by a rather strange looking object that appeared to extend upwards. I cursed myself as I realized the bag I brought was smothered by whatever that thing was.

"If you're looking for me, look up." Said a soothing, but rather thorny voice.

I craned my head WAY up, and saw what I think was the largest girl in my entire life.

End Notes:

What will happen now? Stay tuned for Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: First Encounter/First Fight! by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Giantess Haley meets The Hero, and the two square off against each other!

With my head still craned up, I was staring into the eyes of what appeared to be a girl around my age, but her size was totally out of proportion. She had to be at least 40 feet tall! "Well hello there tiny." She said rather politely.

I jumped back a little out of surprise but kept to my guns (or swords) and as calmly as I could, replied back. As soon as I did this however, I primed my sword and sheild as I expected a fight to break out of this. I was soon given my answer. "So you're supposed to be the boy that's being talked about, even having the news reach out Goddess?" She asked.

"Yes, that's me alright. My name is-"

"DON'T TELL ME!" She bellowed, her voice having the force of a thunderclap. "This is a laugh! What makes YOU think you have a fighting chance at defeating our lovely Goddess, let alone a Giantess blessed by her?!" She chortled.

For a moment, I didn't know what to say. I was told durning my childhood that I was to someday start my journey, but that was it.

"I was told when I was younger that I was destined to someday journey to and take out the Goddess, but also prove that us regular-sized humans aren't no one to snuff at!" I said with as much confidence as possible.
"Well then, before I stomp you into the dust, my name is Haley, and you'll never make it past me!" She bellowed.

Haley was quick to make the first move. The simple, yet effective way of stomping someone into the dust. I didn't dodge. Instead, I brandished my sword, and swiftly stabbed up with it, making a noticable gouge in the girl's foot. She let out a yelp of pain and pulled back, looking at the somehow impossible cut I made on her foot.

"No, that can't be! How can that puny little sword hurt someone like me?!" She cried.

I didn't reply. Seizing the opportunity, I made a mad dash for her legs, attempting to make some cuts that then brought her to her knees. She saw me coming and swat me away her free hand. With amazing speeed I put up my shield to block. It took the majority of the hit and only pushed me back a few feet. This only added to Haley's curiosity and anger as she quickly scooped me up and tightly held me with her hand.

"And that shield! It should've been shattered to pieces when I swatted you!" She bellowed, her anger practically emenating from her face.

"Do you really think I'm just some average, every day teen who just happened to decide to become a wannabe hero?! Here's a message for your precious Goddess: Don't underestimate a person's strength!" I said with bursting confidence and courage.
Using my slyly kept daggers, I swiftly slashed at her fingers, with then dropped me to the ground at the sudden hacking they took. But not before using switching back to my sword and gouging it into her leg, cutting the huge wall of flesh I was sliding down. She let out and ear-splitting cry and hit the ground, her hands covering the wound, desperately trying (but not successfully) to stop the blood flow. This opportunity worked to my advantage as I began using my speed to quickly cut and slice her all-over, like a mosquito sucking blood and then retreating before it gets smacked. Haley could do nothing to stop me as she could keep up as to where I was or where I was going to strike next. It wasn't long before I stopped and sheathed by blades.

"I think it would be best if you retreat. I don't take pride or even like killing others, even if they are my enemies." I advised the now standing (but shaky) Giantess.
"If you're going to be merciful when it comes to facing us Giantesses, you'll find it'll be the end of you." She grunted before slowly walking off.

Once she was out of view entirely, I started my own trek to the village not too far from where I was, as I needed food and supplies for the journey ahead.

End Notes:

The Hero triumphantly wins his first fight against the Giantess Haley! But how will the Goddess react to Haley's defeat and can The Hero brave the dangers that lie ahead? Stay tuned for ThE Small Shall Rise Chapter 3: An Admirer of HUGE Proportions!

Chapter 3: An Amirer of HUGE Proportions by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

No adventure is fun all by yourself isn't it? Prepare for new allies in the next two chapters....

(This chapter was meant to be two parts, but because of the 500 word chapter minimum, I had to combine the two parts into one)

Also, sorry for the dissapearence for a while. I've been held up with stuff and haven't been able to the two stories as often as I want to. I'll try to update each story as soon as possible...

The Goddess looked at the young hero through a ball of mist, looking rather intrigued with his latest accomplishment of defeating Giantess Haley. She took no time in taking in all the present info about him: His weapons, his fighting style, his attitude when fighting, and his mercy toward his opponents.

"That boy really is something isn't he?" Said a Giantess who was watching from a distance.

"Yes, yes he does seem like he has the makings of a hero." The Goddess replied, her tone rather changed by this amazing that such a young boy would be able to.

To the Giantess that was looking to the same ball of mist as The Goddess that was on the boy, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. To her, he seemed to be very brave and very cute to have taken on a fellow Giantess (but not as large as she was) and walked away victorious, especially since he let her get away instead of killing her. However, she made sure to keep a straight and not show her Goddess that she had feelings for this boy. Despite this, she did know that eventually The Goddess would find out and wouldn't be at all happy with what she'd see.

"Well, should I be off my Goddess?" The Giantess asked.

"Yes, go right on ahead. I'm looking forward to seeing what this boy has to offer now that he's caught my attention." The Goddess answered.

*Forest by the second village...*

I could make out the village ahead was only another walk, but at this point without anything to eat or drink, I began to tire out, and slumped against a tree to rest. Although I could've eaten anything that was naturally growing in the forest, I went against by baser instincts knowing that they could be poisionous or cause some bad hallucinations that may end up killing me as well. Fortunatley, a small caravan was passing by and happened to notice me lying against the tree.

"Well hello young man, you want a ride into the village close by? You look exhausted." The man who I assumed was the caravan leader asked.

"Yes please!" I quickly replied.

Hoping into the back where a cart of hay was, the caravan soon started moving again. The leader took note of my tired state and asked: "How long have you been like that boy? Looks like you could use some food."

"I do actually. I've already gone without eating for the last day and a half." I answered.

Some time later after arriving at the village, I was sitting at a table with a bunch of other people who lived in the village, telling them of how I defeated Haley the Giantess in battle, but without making it seem like much more than it was. (not that it could've been any more amazing) Some of the villagers were shocked, others were amazed that I performed such a feat and lived to tell the tale.

"Haley always took pride in stomping out anyone who crossed her path, whether it was a man, woman, or even child. It's just so shockingly vile to see such a girl as tender as her teen years be tainted by The Goddess and then love the idea of delivering death." One of the villagers exlained.

I was filled with so many feelings. Anger for the fact that so many innocent lives are lost by those who used to be like us, sadness for those who died and for familes who knew they had lost precious family members, and fear for the thought of what all the other Giantesses were like. If they were all as vile and cruel as Haley, that meant that if I left them lumber back to their Goddess after beating them, the moment I get there they'd probably all band together and make me part of the castle floor in no time flat! (no pun intended)

"I can't believe they could be so cruel. But that's why I'm on this journey, to prove them that we aren't helpless, that we can stand up against them, and show them what we can really do!" I assured the people.

What I got back were mixed reactions. Some of the villagers returned my speech with cheers and promotions of confidence, others were skeptical that someone such as myself would be able to make it to the end (mostly the shocked villagers).

"Well, we wish you luck on the challenges that lie ahead." The head of the village said.

Suddenly, the ground started to shake violently beneath mine and the villagers' feet, giving us the signal that a Giantess was soon to be among us!

Part 2

As soon as the people heard the tremors coming from the ground below, everyone retreated into their houses, hoping that if they were to hide, the Giantess would leave them alone. While I was still inside one of the houses with some of the people, I prepped my sword, shield and supply bag for the upcoming fight. It wasn't long before the tremors were right on top of us, signaling the arrival of the Giantess.

"Aww, where'd all the little people go?" The Giantess asked out loud, clearly expecting no response.

"Well, it doesn't matter. Hello little people! I'm not going to hurt you! Just bring me the boy with the sword and shield, and I'll leave everyone alone!" She announced sounding as innocent as a little girl.

It only seemed right to step outside and prep myself for what lied ahead, but I felt for some reason that she was being sincere, and didn't mean any harm. I nodded off to the people, and they followed suit, watching me as I exited the house I was hiding in, only to be answered by a gigantic girl crouching very close to me. After a rather irritating neck crane I saw what I think was the most gorgeous face I had ever seen, accompanied by some very pretty eyes and signs of blush on the Giantess' cheeks. Did she pretty herself up every time she stomped through a city, or was she just feeling nice today?

"Oh my gosh, you're even cuter in person!" She squealed, barely able to contain her excitement.

She moved into a sitting position and gently grabbed me and put me on her lap, appearing to make sure I was comfortable on top of her outfit.

"So, I've heard you've been causing quite the commotion with your fighting and encouraging lately." The Giantess said with a bit of affection present in her voice.

"I just think you're so amazing to have taken on mean-old-Haley and walked away victorious!" She said with rather obvious affection now.

What I was expecting was some malice from this girl, seeing that I was able to defeat someone hundreds of times my size, but to be complimented and said that I'm amazing by a Giantess? Definetly caught me off-guard.

"Um, thanks?" I responded, trying to sound at the very least somewhat grateful for the compliment.

A smile quickly spread across the Giantess' face as she picked up with both hands and snuggled me up against her face.

"OH, YOU'RE SO DARN CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT!" The Giantess exclaimed.

She smothered me against her face so much that I didn't have any room to breath. I knew better than to resist her, seeing that this one looked to be even bigger than Haley.

"Can't...Breathe...Please...Stop!" I managed to choke out.

She stopped almost immediately when hearing my words and set me down.

"Sorry about that cutie pie." She replied.

"How about we leave this place so we can have some time alone?" She asked.

I nodded and she carried out the village and into an open field, placing me on the treetops and crouched down so that we were both eye level. I swear she had to be over 100 feet tall!

"So tell me, what's your name cutie?" She asked nicely.

"My name? Well, my name is Isa." I said with new vigor.

"Isa, that's a funny name! My name is Brianna, but you can call Bri!" She said cheerfully.

"So tell me Isa, why exactly are you trying to make your way to our Goddess?" Bri asked, showing her curiosity. I explained to her in great detail about why I was on this massive quest and what it was worth to me.

"Well for someone as cute and cuddly as you, you're certainly going to need some help. I'm rather sick of the Goddess myself, so why don't I join you on your journey?" She asked.

I thought about it for a moment, but quickly gave her the green light, seeing as she would be asset to my journey ans even a great example of how maybe regular people and Giantesses could even live together, if we happened to come across any other villages later on.

"That's great! I hope we'll get to know each other very well Isa!" Bri said ecstatic over my decision.

"Same here!" I replied, feeling very satisfied myself with my choices.

*Goddess' Castle*

The Goddess normally kept her cool if situations arose, but something of this caliber was simply unheard of and couldn't keep a cool head. Brianna didn't ever seem like she expressed any feelings towards a regular sized person, so why would she now?!

"What is this travest that has arisen?!" She cried, her rage all too evident.

"Is Mommy Goddess upset?" Asked a very docile voice.

"Yes, yes there is Kate, why don't you handle it for your mommy please?" The Goddess aksed regaining her cool and using a very nice tone.

"Kate will make mommy proud!" She said and happily skipped out the door.

End Notes:

Stay tuned for Chapter Four: Little Girl In a Giantess' Body!

Chapter 4: Little Girl in a Giantess' Body by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

This chapter took a while to complete.

I feel I did a really good job with this chapter.

Also, introduction of Kate the Giantess.

Lastly, if anyone's asking, the other story I'm writing is coming to a stop for now until I finish this story...

Kate was very different from all the other Giantesses. For starters, The Goddess had found her in an empty field, by the rubble of an abandoned hamlet. She not only took her in and treated her like a daughter, she blessed her, allowing her to grow to enormous proportions, certainly not making her the biggest of the Giantesses, but not far behind from being at her height of 275 ft tall! Kate also had problems ever since she was young. Even at her supposed age of 14, her brian was in a state of mind that she could grasp up to that of a 1st grader. That aside, Kate could do anything she put her mind to, as long as she was told how to. What she knew was that Momma was unhappy, ans she wanted her to cheer her up. She didn't know what the bad person looked like, but she had seen enough tiny people to distinguish someone like her from someone like them.
"Kate will make Momma proud! Bad people make Kate mad!" She said to herself, and she continued to move through a dense forest (that barely reached her knees), searching for the bad person.

*Mountain Range*

It was only a short time, but me and Brianna had hit it off very well together, and I've seen how much she likes and cares about me. But I haven't pushed out of my mind the fact that we hadn't run into another Giantess in a while and that we'd eventually be forced to fight. Right though, that was only a mild concern.

"Bri, I've just gotta ask. When I met Haley, I immediately thought that she was the biggest girl I'd ever seen. When I met you however, that thought totally went out the window. What I'm trying to ask is, there's not going to be a point where the Giantesses stop getting bigger is there?" I asked, trying to learn more about the Giantesses and getting an overall feel for them.

"Well, unfortunately yes, there isn't a point where we Giantesses stop getting bigger. You see, those who worship The Goddess are given blessings that differentiate depending on our commitment to our Goddess. Therefore the stronger the commitment to The Goddess when given her blessing, the larger and stronger a woman becomes. The majority of the larger Giantesses are older woman who have worshipped The Goddess for years on end. I'm more on the lower end of the spectrum for Giantesses." Bri thoroughly explained.

"So I'm guessing that Haley was just one of the smaller Giantesses? Because if that's the case, I think I have my work cut out for me on this adventure." I said with uncertainty.

"Yes you're right. Haley was simply a girl who just worshipped The Goddess just for the thrill of inflicting pain on others." Bri said glumly.

I sat there, taking in all that was just said to me. The fact that there was no boundary to how huge a Giantess could be scared me. Even though my fight with Haley proved that I could hold my own against a Giantess, even with training. If I were to best the Giantesses that were to be two times to even ten times bigger than Bri (especially The Goddess herself), I was gonna have to recruit more Giantesses to fight by my side. Every Giantess would count, no matter what their size, or what they were like. Bri seemed to notice my look of worry and decided to see what the problem was.

"Hey, I can tell you're worried. And I understand that all of the people we'll meet along the wat won't agree with what you're planning to do, but you need to keep your spirit up and keep fighting. After all, you look cuter whenever you're in the spirit." She said with a little spunk in her voice.

I felt myself blush in response to her invigorating words, and got up to straighten myself to show I had taker her words to heart. However my rise was shortly interrupted by an enormous object that towered over even Brianna, and the ground trembling with each of its approaching steps. Bri quickly got up, lowered me to the ground and readied herself, while I decided to go stealth-mode and hid nearby, having my sword and daggers on standby. Soon after hiding a Giantess (like I said, much bigger that Brianna) appeared through the trees. From what I could tell, she had a very childish face and appeared docile, though concentrated on finding something.

"Kate, what are you doing here?  Weren't you keeping Mommy Goddess happy?" Bri called up to the taller Giantess, making sure to add emphasis to the important parts of her question.

"Yes, but Mommy send Kate here to deal with bad man. Kate will find bad man, squish bad man, and make Mommy happy!" Kate said with a cheeky smile, which definetly didn't fit what she was saying.

"Bad man? Oh, you mean Isa. He's not bad. He's actually a very nice person when you get to know him."

"Well, Kate wants to see bad man now!" She said sounding an awful lot like a spoiled kid.

I decided that while she was larger than Brianna by a very high margin, Kate didn't seem capable of doing too much damage, so I casually stepped out of my hiding place, holding my weapons behind my basck in case this was some sort of hoax. Kate appeared to notice the rustling and crouched down to get a better look.

"Found you bad man! Now Kate will catch you!"

I quickly snapped back to reality a second too late as Kate roughly grabbed me and lifted me towards her face for a clear look at me. Her mind clearly underdeveloped, didn't tell her to be gentle, which is why her grip was starting to make my bones creak, even though the shield on my back was meant to withstand things like this.

"You really tiny. And you have sharp things. Why you make Mommy mad?" Kate asked trying to sound at least a little threatening.

I tried to speak, but her grip was forcing all the air out of my body. Brianna tried to take me back, but Kate stretched her arm much higher than she could reach, makng me impossible to take back.

"Kate, you need to put him down now!" Brianna once again called, desperately trying to get her to at least loosen her grip.

"Why? If I squish bad man, Mommy will be happy!" Kate said clearly letting whatever Brianna say pass through her.

"Could you at least be a little nicer to him before you hurt him by loosening your grip? I think he's loosing air." Brianna asked nicely.

Hearing Brianna's good manners Kate lowered herself and her arm to Brianna's level and loosened her grip, allowing me some breathing room, ang giving me free reign to talk. I could see now that Kate had a massive defect with her brian, which only allowed her to grasp so little. Therefore, The Goddess could easily manipulate her into doing whatever she wanted as long as she mentioned it would make her happy. The things that she could've done out of ignorance just to make someone happy filled me with pity for this girl, as she was so unaware to the world around her.

"Kate I need you to understand that I'm not a bad person okay?" I said, trying to reason with her.

"But you are! You make Mommy made, and if Mommy isn't happy then I'm not happy!" Kate retorted.

"Kate, The Goddess isn't your Mommy. If I were to guess, I'd say you don't know who you really are do you?" I asked.

Kate began looking at me with confusion.

"What do you mean? Kate is Kate. Mommy gave Kate that name!" She said trying to make sense of what I was saying.

"It's obvious that The Goddess has raised you from childhood, but there are a lot of things you aren't aware of yet." I said.

I decided to lend things over to Brianna, so she could have a good long talk with Kate. It looked like a mother teaching her child about something he/she has no idea about, except this daughter was much larger than the mother. I could be the father, but I could see myself better (ironically) as the big brother who protected her little sister. It took some time, but it finnaly looked like Kate was understanding what Brianna was telling her. The pair walked over to me and once again Kate picked me up, but with both hands and a different expression on her face.

"You Isa. Isa is Kate's big brother. Kate is Isa's little sister. Kate wants to know big brother better." Kate says this with slight authoriy as if she sees as a long lost relative. The thought of another ally jumped into my mind, but it was shunned out by the fact that despite I wasn't originally Kate's big brother, I felt a sense of responsibility that I had to protect her from harm (even thougb she was clearly capable of defending herself) and building a real relationship with her to show that I care about her.

*The Goddess' Castle*

With a situation like Brianna's betrayal, The Goddess absolutely blew her top. However in a case like this, she simply shrugged off Kate's as a simple matter. After all, she wa about as easy to mold to her will as putty. Easy to shape so she had an incorrect sense of who was good and who she thought would was bad that she could practically do anything, and end up satisfied by the end of it (even if that meant killing innocent people whom she thought were bad just to make her Mommy happy). She did however, take into thought how Isa already had two Giantesses fighting by his side, and how that number overtime, could become massive (no pun intended). She sat there on her throne, postulating what kind of precautions she would take, as the trek to her castle wouldn't be as long now that he was being carried back by two entirely different Giantesses.

End Notes:

Remember when Isa mentioned the showing the people that we can live in harmony subplot? Well, our next chapter jumps right into that subplot!

Chapter 5 1/2: Two Sides of Uncertainty by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Exams and an unexpected break. They prevent you from wiriting chapters you know? Good to be back and writing!

     The sun was gleaming high in the sky above our heads even as I looked from Kate's heightened viewpoint. It shone a bright white and yellow and the sky showed off an impressive sky-blue color. I knew that not too long from now the three of us would have to settle down somewhere, so we could get some much needed rest. From my view I could make out what appeared a rather moderate-sized town that wouldn't take Kate nor Brianna very long to get to. I thought if we could could convince the people to let us stay, we could rest there and get some other work done as well. Even if we were caught off-guard from an enemy Giantess, we could stand on the border of town and defend it, not only saving the people but also showing that not all Giantesses are evil, and that maybe there was a chance the two groups could live together as well. I decided to let the two of them know that we'd stop at the spotted town soon.

"Kate! Brianna! Do the two of you see that town far off over there?" I called.

"Kate sees it. It looks cute!"

"Yes, I do see it Isa. What do you have in mind?" Brianna asked.

"I'm thinking it would be best if we stopped there to get some rest, reload on supplies, and perhaps show the people the more gentle side side of the Giantess, am I right?" I explained, making sure to tell Kate as best as possible also.

"Kate will follow Big Brother wherever he goes!" Kate replied with excitement.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Brianna answered with a bit of affection present in her voice.

The three of us now had our sights set on the town ahead. It would only take about 10-15 minutes to get there. We were all filled with different emotions. Kate seemed the most excited out of all of us for multiple reasons. She'd get to have her first dinner with her new brother, meet new people, and perhaps spend some time with Isa as well. Brianna was anticipating dinner with me as well, since it could me very romantic if things went right. I on the other hand, was filled with mixed feelings, mostly uncertainty and unsureness for two reasons. If the people weren't willing to let us in, then we'd be forced back into the wild with nothing new, ans secondly, if some of the people weren't scared, what if they were to attack us instead? If that were the case, we'd either be forced to flee, or forced to fight. Fighting would certaintly tell the people that I was on the side of The Goddess, and that I was willing to share in the destruction of the people and let Giantesses reign. However, that led me to also have hope. Hope that the people would be willing to give us a chance, willing to see that not all Giantesses are evil, and that living together is a possibility if we let it come to pass.

As we approached the town, it seemed that none of the citizens that were out and about had noticed us yet, so I then decided that now was the time to act.

"Kate stop. I think it's best if you put me down here please." I said.

"Is something wrong Big Brother?" Kate asked, a look of concern present on her face.

"I think it would be best if you and Brianna stay here and wait until I say it is safe to enter the town." I explained to the two of them

"And also, when I call for you two, make sure you don't break ANYTHING or ANYONE when you come okay?"

"Okay. Kate will be careful and patient." She answered, clearly understanding what I asked of her.

"The same goes for me Isa. Go ahead and get those people to listen to you so they can see us for who we really are." Brianna agreed.

Kate slowly set me down just a little ways away from the town's entrance and the two Giantesses backed up slightly in order to furthur distance themselves from the town, but close enough still that I could call on them when it came time to appear. I boldly walked into the town and almost immediately people began to notice my presence. People whispered to one another, eyes would stare me down and follow me, and people would show their expressions through their body language. Surprisingly (and coincidently) a ladder that was left unattended leaned up against a house and with the crowd I had attracted that was still growing, I decided to climb up onto the house and address the people.

"Townspeople, hear my words! I am Isa, a boy who has been training since 10 years of age for one reason: to venture across the land and defeat the evil Goddess!"

It didn't surprise me that what I said would cause a mixture of different emotions among the people, and what I saw included whispering and eyes scanning me up and down to see what I really looked like.

"But that is not all I have already encountered three Giantesses, one of which drew me into a fight, but I walked away the victor!"

This made the people rejoice and call out my name, but I wasn't in the mood for taking pride in what I've done.

"However, that does not mean that all Giantesses are evil. For the remaining two Giantesses I've met, have joined me on my quest to defeat The Goddess and even wish to bridge both them and us together!"

This immediately made the celebration die down and changed the mood into a more confused and unsure state, and I could understand why. From a typical citizens perspective, it seemed impossible for the two enemies to live together, and I could also picture The Goddess herself looking at me somehow (or at the foot of her throne) thinking that this idea was also impossible. This was when I decided it was time to call them.

"For those of you who do not believe me, I shall call forth the two Giantesses here. If you wish to secure yourselves you may move into your houses and any other buildings to look out the windows, but please do not arm yourselves to fight!"

I turned myself to the left and called out for my two Giantesses to appear. It wasn't long before the ground was rocked by their steps and soon enough, they made their way into the town, stopping and carefully sitting down in the town center, which was surprisingly wide enough for the two of them. I looked around and sure enough, most of the people had already gone to their houses and were now looking out the windows at the two Giantesses towering before them.

"The two standing (or sitting) before you are ones who have joined me on my quest. The shorter is Brianna, and the taller is Kate. I wish that you please not reject them and I for who they appear to be on the outside, but please let them show you how gentle the Giantess can truly be!" I announced.

Both Kate and Brianna carefully shifted onto their knees and addressed the townspeople.

"Kate is friendly! Don't be scared of Kate tiny people!" She called with the most childish voice she could manage.

"There's nothing to fear! We won't hurt you, just come out slowly is you want to!" Brianna also called.

A brief silence crossed through the town as no one out of the small group or in the house seemed to make a move. Then, eyes quickly focused on two people: a mother and daughter. Smiles spread across the three of our faces, and we were filled with excitement as the pair made their way towards Kate and Brianna. They then each carefully took up their own person; Brianna took the daughter, and Kate took the mother. The gentleness they showed to the mother and daughter not only proved their innocence, but also began drawing more and more people out of their houses and hiding spots. It was clear that many people were now putting their trust in the three of us, and seeing us differently than what we simply appeared to be.

End Notes:

Will this trust only get the three so far? Stay tuned for Part 2!

Chapter 5 2/2: Betrayal by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

I should've posted this during one of the snow days... But better late then never right?

This chapter changes from third-person to first-person, then third-person later on in the chapter. You'll know when it comes...

*The Goddess' Castle*

     The Goddess looked upon this sudden friendship with the townspeople with intrigue. She hadn't expected too much of a response from the people, but she didn't expect them to be convinced so easily. But for every person who was convinced, there were those who weren't convinced by the three as she turned her attention to some of the more skeptical people that she viewed through her ball of mist. She saw this as an opportunity to break this shallow friendship, as she thought of friendships simply as weak hearts clinging for solace. If she could get the people riled up not from their doing, but from another, she could trigger the thought that the only reason they wished to get close to them was only  so another giantess could come while the people were off-guars and have not two, but three destructive giantesses! She was right, it would most likely happen, and she knew just who to bring. A giantess who could easily decieve and worm her way into people's hearts, only to turn on and crush insignificant bugs beneath her.

"Christina! Your Goddess calls you!" She bellowed.

About a few seconds passed before the doors opened and there appeared a giantess, whose features gave her a very cute appearance, but couldn't cover up her cruel, unforgiving attitude.

"Yes my Goddess?"

"I need you to head to the village not too far off from the windy forest. See if you can get close to the people and that boy Isa, and get them to think you've turned on me as well. Is that clear?"

Crystal. It's been too long since I've gotten to trick some people. I wonder if it'll be as fun as I remember." Christina snickered as she happily, but cruelly went out the double doors.

The Goddess continued to gaze into the mist ball, eagerly awaiting the inevitable chaos that would soon be among the town.

*The Town Fields*

It was almost sunset when the people of the town had completely gathered outside to celebrate that we had formed. The field that was decided to dine on was divided into three sections. Tables on opposite sides that were spread out a fair distance apart filled the forst sectiomns, and the third section had only two parts. The first were two skyscraper sized chairs and tables for both Hate and Bri (perfectly done according to their size) and enormous saucer plates filled nicely with food for the two of them. For me, I was to sit with people in the middle of the two tables so I could tell them of our adventure so far. The tables were also close enough to the other table so that the two giantesses could hear as well, but not so that there would be any accidental squishing. People began filing out to the two tables, both of which had food already laid out like a dinner service. Kate and Brianna also took their seats, although the thought did not escape my mind how they seemed like a King and Queen only by their size. Once everyone was seated and self-served, people began socializing with one another as well as with me and even Kate and Bri. It made me happy to see this many people at once, especially those who were curious about Kate and Bri. Men and women, children alike, were raised onto their shared table, and asked questions not only about their life with The Goddess, but also why they decided to join me.

Brianna's answer was: "I'm not sure if it was just Isa's bravery and victory over that other giantess, but there's just something else about him that just makes me so happy to be with him!"

Kate's response was: "Kate used to think Momma was Goddess, but Big brother told me that she's not nice! Big brother also knows what's best and Kate wants to know more about Big brother too!"

It seemed that everyone was enjoying themselves for the mose part. However, out of the corner of my eye, I could see that a small group of men and women, (mostly adults and elders) were looking at me and occasionally glancing at Brianna and Kate as well. Of course, this was to be expected. Not everyone is willing to accept something so quickly, even after a showing of simple gentleness and kindness. I then began to make my way over to the skepticals, when the ground shook and caused me to fall face-first, getting a cloak of dirt on my face. I was able to get back up, and the ground continued to shake, attracting the attention of everyone, who began looking around to see who or what was coming our way. When we noticed an eclipsing shadow covering us, we all turned around to a cute giantess with a very sad, and innocent look on her face.

"Please, would someone help me!" The giantess cried out.

It didn't take long for me to call for Kate to carry me so I could talk to this giantess at eye level, seeing and taking note that she appeared to be slightly shorter that Kate, but much taller than Brianna. She had to be around the 160-170 foot range. Once kate had gotten me to the same height as the girl, I decided to ask more so I could paint a clear picture of this girl's deal.

"What's your name? I'm guessing that based on an..obvious aspect you that you're one of The Goddess' Giantesses am I right? What happened?" I asked.

"I can't take it anymore! All this death and destruction is so sad! It makes me wanna cry! Please, my name is Christina and I would love to join you to dethrone The Goddess!" She explained while also drying her tear-stained face.

I looked at this girl with saddness is my eyes. From the way she told me, she seemed like a lost child that took the wrong side out of desperation to survive. Not only that, but her story seemed to touch everyone else that hear as well rather emotionally.

"Listen Christina, you're not the only one who was guided down the wrong path. Kate here was convinced for a long time that The Goddess was her mother. That is, until she met me and Brianna, and Kate's been treating me like family. I would be delighted to have someone like you join us." I explained.

Christina's face lit up and she made a smile that let me know that I had made not only a new ally, but that the people were also moved by my unselfishness.

*Nighttime; Town Square*

Night had recently fallen upon the town, and all of its people had gone back inside their homes to care for their loved ones and get some rest. Isa imagined the people sleeping peacefully, knowing that it had three giantesses protecting it from any invaders. Kate and Brianna had already fallen asleep, since Isa had told them that he and Christina would stay awake and keep watch for anything odd.

"You know Isa, you seem very trusting of those you haven't known for too long." Christina pointed out.

"Oh. Well I hadn't really thought of it that way. I've known Kate and Brianna for some time now, and even though I just met you, I couldn't simply bat a blind eye and ignore someone in need." Isa replied.

Christina certainly was hearing what Isa was saying, and began thinking that it was about time to start doing what she did best besides deception.

"Hey Isa, why don't you get some rest? We wouldn't want our hero to be tired for what's ahead right?" She suggested with an unnoticable tone of malice in her voice.

"Yeah, I guess so. Wake me up if something happens alright?"

Christina nodded in reply and Isa began to lie down peacefully and fall asleep. She waited until she was certain that he was sleeping, before she got up and put on an evil grin. Not long after Isa had fallen asleep did he, Brianna, and Kate jerk awake from the sudden sound of crushed wood and shattered glass.

"Kate heard loud noise and woke up. Where's Christina?" She asked.

The three of them looked and saw that Christina wasn't by Isa anymore. They then got to their feet and immediately began looking around, as they could still hear the undeniable sound of crushing. When Brianna spotted her, she alerted Kate and Isa.

"Hey! She's over there!" Brianna called.

Once Kate had picked up Isa and brought herself and him to where Brianna was, they all expected to Christina to be fighting off another giantess, but what they saw was completely different. Christina was destroying buildings and by the look of it, was enjoying it! Not only that, but sounds could be heard behind them as well. They turned, and they saw an large mob of people with many different stabbing weapons in their hands. The three of them had already joined in one common thought: The mob only consisted of the skeptical people who before had put their trust in them, and that they'd also befriended. Now they were completely convinced that Isa had led the three giantesses here and that he favored The Goddess also, which was exactly how she had forseen it and it was playing out perfectly. The slightest spark can set off the largest powder keg, and it was erupting with the people from the mob.

"Kate, give me a light toss in Christina's direction. I need you and Brianna to hold off the mob as long as you can but don't hurt them!" Isa directed.

"Ok, but be careful Big Brother!"

Kate moved her arm in a swift motion up in the air, allowing Isa to boost his jumping distance, making it look like he was catapulting himself. Kate and Brianna quickly turned around and laid down on the ground using their now linked arms as a barricade to prevent the people from getting any closer. Once Isa was in the air, he prepped himself for the landing, as he was clearly going to land straight on the ground, rather than land on a house and run the risk of more buildings being destroyed. Christina noticed Isa's entry and turned around to see the 'friend' she had made.

"Well, glad to see you made it. I was starting to think that this was too easy." Christina said, with much pleasure present in her evil smile.

"Christina! Why? Tell me why'd you do this?!" Isa exclaimed, his mind set on what he'd seen so far.

"Why? Because it's fun! I've been waiting for this chance for so long, and I have to say, it sure feels just as good as I remember!" She replied, relishing in what she had done.

"I put my trust in you! I pitied you! I felt bad for you!" He argued back with.

"Yes, you did. It shows just how naive you are, and besides, trust can be broken just as easy as it is formed." She answered coldly.

Isa pulled out his sword and recklessly charged at Christina, his sword only guided by his anger. Christina then took a deep breath, bent over and blew a storm of air in Isa's face, sending him flying back into the wall of a nearby house and also sending his sword flying in Kate and Brianna's direction, both of which were still holding back the mob. They were handling it accordingly to how Isa wanted them to, but they weren't sure how much longer they could hold out. They knew that the mob's strikes were weak, but the continuous attacks were starting to catch up to them. Meanwhile, Isa's ride into the house's wall caught him off-guard, and he wasn't able to pull out his shield and push against it, which forced him to take the brunt of the blow to his back, dropping him to his knees and struggling to recompose himself. Christina however, didn't let him catch his breath and soon after he hit the ground, roughly picked him up.

"Huh, I didn't think you'd take that full-on. Thought you'd try to outsmart me like you did Haley." She scoffed.

"Although since I see you're still trying to seem brave, let's see how long that spirit of yours lasts!"

Christina turned her and Isa's attention towards one of the houses nearby. Isa watched in shock, as he saw Christina stomp it flat, sending debris everywhere.

"No, no stop it!" Isa yelled, his voice sounding a bit as if he was begging.

But Christina didn't listen. She knew that he couldn't do anything to hurt her without his blades, so she continued to stopm houses, buildings, and even people, pushing Isa further and further until he was begging and crying.

"Please! I'm begging you! Stop this!" He begged.

Images began flashing through his mind, images that he thought he had long since forgotten that had scared him and drove him to his new cause. He then started squirming and screaming in shock, as he was powerless while Christina held him tightly and continued her rampage. It felt like forever to him, but it was only a couple minutes later that Christina stopped and set Isa down on the ground, shivering and spirit-broken from witnessing the simultaneous flashbacks and deaths of so many people. Without saying anything else to him, Christina then left the town, proud of her work and having a satisfied feeling of accomplishment. The town was quiet, the signs of death and destruction present all around them. The two friendly giantesses and townspeople had made their to Isa, feeling terrible for him as he was forced to witness deaths that he couldn't prevent and tortured so badly. The crowd of people opened and an individual stepped forward, handing Isa a bag filled with supplies, as well as his sharpened sword, stronger shield, and daggers now given very extendable rope to act as grapplers as well. Isa accepted them silently and was picked up by Brianna, who then left with Kate trailing behind, the town in ruin and depression from the events that had transpired.

 

End Notes:

Working on Chapter 6. Could be some time before it comes out, but for now just bare with me and keep on supporting!

Chapter 6: Painful Memories by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

For some reason, I've been thinking up ideas for other stories as well as writing the first chapter for two of them. I really should focus on Chapter 7 for now... Also, more 1st/3rd person switches. (Also, flashback chapter)

*Mountainous Range; Very Early Morning*

It had been a couple of hours since the catastrophe at the village had happened, and Isa still hadn't said a thing since he, Kate, and Brianna left. He wasn't still in shock from what had happened, but his thoughts were focused on something different. Kate and Brianna were not only wondering what was keeping him quiet still, but also what had happened at the town, when he suddenly started screaming and freaked out unexpectedly. The two of them, having decided earlier to ask him what had happened, set him down on a tall cliff, while Kate and Brianna slowly lied down as close to the cliff as possible, which meant bumping against some of the mountain-like grounds surrounding them.

"Isa, you've been quiet for so long. Please, tell us why you're acting like this and what happened earlier." Brianna nicely asked.

"Kate wants to know why Big Brother hasn't said anything to Kate in a long time. Please Big Brother?" Kate also asked.

Isa continued to sit there motionless, but it seemed that he had heard the two of them, as he didn't see any other reason as to why he needed to keep to himeself any longer.

"Well, first off that outbreak at the village? That wasn't just any normal outburst. Those horrible scenes I was forced to witness made me remember something I had thought was forgotten long ago. That wasn't the only time I was forced to see death and destruction with no way of preventing it. And that speech I made up about being destined to defeat The Goddess? That was a lie. My past experience with the Giantesses led me to take this path." He explained.

"You mean you've seen something like that happen before?" Brianna asked, surprised that he was saying it flat out.

"Kate wants to know what happened to Big Brother! Tell Kate!" She pleaded.

Isa already knew that he had gotten their attention with his explanation, so he decided to retell a past memory that he really didn't want to dive into again.

"Alright. It all happened about six years ago when I was ten. I was so excited about that day because it was my birthday. What I didn't know however, was that I wasn't that only one getting excited about todaym as it was also the same day where Giantesses invaded our village. But I'll get to that later. Anyway, I had just jumped out of bed, quickly gotten dressed, and raced out the front the front door. Right out in front of me, there was a large table with a spread out, and there was my family; my Mom, Dad, and my older sister. They had told me that they had been setting this up since last night. And that they had invited other people as well. I was overwhelmed with joy as I decided to enjoy this day to the fullest, as I knew this day was very special to me, but also to everyone who shared in it as well! It was only a short time later when the Giantesses arrived. Non of us even saw it coming. Everyone was socializing, everyone was having a good time. That's when we heard it. A monstrous tremor rocked the ground and we heard screams coming from behind us. We turned, and saw five Giantesses had arruved and had begun wreaking havoc through our village! Barely anyone had time to find places to hide, only because none of us had been alerted that they were coming. People were scrambling for cover, desperately trying to seek shelter to escape the Giantesses, but their efforts were in vain, as they were killed right in front of our faces. I had never seen someone die before, and I wanted to make it stop, make it go away so I didn't have to experience it any longer. But I couldn't do anything. I was being whisked away by my sister and some other villagers into one of the underground zones. However, one Giantess saw that we were trying to escape, and divided us up with a swipe of her hand. We were all sent flying, I was luckily in the chest of my sister, keeping me from getting hurt as we slammed hard against a destroyed building. When we hit the ground, I tried over and over to wake her up, but what I didn't know was that she was unconscious. I also wasn't aware that the Giantess was approaching us until she was right on top of us. When I noticed, I stood in front of my sister wit hthe bravest face I could make, but the Giantess simply laughed and picked me up/ I was frightened. scared stiff as I had no idea what she was going to do next. What she did though, I could never forget. She forced me to watch as she stepped on my parents, relishing not only in the power, but also in my sadness, as I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as I watched my parents die right before my eyes/ When all was said and done, before she set me down and left me with the others, she brought me close to her face and siad these words: 'Humans anre nothing more than bugs, waiting to be stepped on by their superiors, like your parents. And like them, you shall and always be a bug.' After that, everything changed."
Kate and Brianna were deeply touched by Isa's story. It was amazing that he was able to recover from such an event and have found newfound motivation to his new cause. Not to mention despite witnesseing such pain and suffering by the hands of a Giantess, he was still willing to believe that there was still good in a Giantess, even if that Giantess were to turn her back on him.

"Wow. I had no idea that's what happened to you Isa..." Brianna said sadly.

"Kate can't believe Giantesses would be so mean! Big Brother, Kate will make sure you get to the castle!" Kate exclaimed.

"Yeah! That kind of bad deed should not go unpunished!" Brianna added.

Seeing their enthusiasm, Isa picked himself and shook off this sad expression, replacing it with the same determination he had since he started this quest.

"Well that settles it! In a few hours, we continue towards The Goddess!" Isa said, the fighting sprit plent present in his voice.

End Notes:

Chapter 7 coming soon.... (I hope)

Chapter 7 Part 1: Triple Threat by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Summer Hiatus... And then I lose the original version of this chapter, so I had to re-write it. At the same time, I'm working on a story-in-progress. Also, it's good to be back!

*The Goddess' Castle*
The Goddess was quite intrigued with this story about Isa's past. She decided to use this to her advantage when they arrived at the castle. But first, she had something else in store for them.


"Emily, Serenity, Beth! Come now!" She commanded.


Not long after the doors swung open and three Giantesses stepped into the throne room and approached The Goddess. Emily, the middle tallest, was a bit of a lone wolf despite worshipping The Goddess and more often than not having to work with other Giantesses. However, she still managed to get the job done. Beth, the smallest one, loved taking pleasure in beating down and mocking the villagers, but enjoyed it even more when it came to other Giantesses. She was entirely aware though that she wasn't even close to being among the biggest Giantesses.


"I need you three to head out and confront Isa and his two rouge Giantesses. Fight them if you must, but don't kill them. It will be interesting to see what will happen when no one can afford to hold back. Is that clear?" She instructed.


"Yes my Goddess." The three said in sync like drones.


They left immediately after and The Goddess waited with anticipation. Even if they were able to overcome them there was still the challenge of navigating the castle. Certainly something that was not to be taken lightly...

 

*Grassy Fields, Mid-Morning*
The morning wind and grass as far as the eye could see was a major breath of fresh air to me, especially from Kate's viewpoint. I could clearly see the castle not too far off in the distance, and I could make out a small village in between us and the castle. An idea popped into my head where we could stop at the village before we hit the castle and take on whatever The Goddess has in store for us. I decided that would be our plan of action for now. That is, unless word had gotten around already about what happened in the previous village. I thought against it so I would stress out about it, and focused on the here and now.


"Kate, Brianna. How about a break? We've been moving without a pause for a couple of hours now, and I think we can make it to the village over there by sundown, and The Goddess' castle by mid-day tomorrow." I recommended.


"Kate thinks a break would be nice." She agreed and carefully sat down while keeping me safe in her hand.


"Good idea Isa." Brianna also agreed.


We were all about to start relaxing when we heard a voice pipe up from somewhere.


"Well, if it isn't the gnat, the beauty queen, and the lost cause." A confident voice said.


The three of us turned around and there stood a Giantess. After standing up and getting a look at her, she seemed to have a rather rough appearance just without the muscle, and surprisingly only as tall as Brianna.


"My name is Beth. If you couldn't already tell, I'm a Giantess sent by The Goddess to take you down Brianna." She explained lightly.


"Well, by myself I might've had trouble against you, but with Kate and Isa, I'm sure we can take you down." Brianna replied confidently.


"Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that." Retorted a thorny voice.


This time we turned around and were greeted with another Giantess. This one had a dark attitude and stern look on her face, and was the same size as Kate, This started to worry us a little as we weren't certain we could take on two Giantesses, but we certainly weren't going to back out now.


"The name's Emily. You're my target Kate." She stated plainly.


"...Well, it's still two on three. Kinda." I said mustering up some confidence so they wouldn't sense any fear.


"Seems to me like you're not so sure of yourself are you?" Came a thunderous voice.
As if things were already looking bad, this third Giantess dwarfed the first two greatly, and Kate was only as high as her waist. She bent down and then spoke directly to us.


"Well hello down there. My name's Serenity and out of the three I see far beneath me, I want to fight you Isa!" She said with glee.


Almost the instant she stopped talking, all three of the Giantesses rushed at us, and we all primed ourselves for a fight we would not get out of unscathed...

 

End Notes:

Part 2 coming soon! Again, glad to be back!

Chapter 7 Part 2: Landscaping Three-Way by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

This part of the chapter took a good amount of time. Not too long, not too short. I also managed to do Chapter 8, so I'll get to posting that soon as well.

Moments after the introductions ended, both smaller Giantesses rushed at Kate and Brianna dealing blows to their stomachs, which knocked them back, but didn't knock them off their feet. The fact that I wasn't in Kate's hand anymore initiated my dissent downwards, but it was abruptly stopped by the hands of my opponent.

"I really want to see what a human such as yourself is capable of. So please don't dissapoint me." She told.

I certainly wasn't going to and I decided to start things off in a different fashion. Instead of the obvious 'reach for the sword and strike' approach, I instead jumped off her hand and pulled out the chain sickles, throwing one that easily stuck to the Giantess's thigh. The mark wasn't deep enough to draw blood, but it was enough to make her wince a bit. I then swung on it and used the other chain to pin myself onto Serenity's leg, while just barely avoiding her swinging hand.

"Well aren't you the nimble one?"

Meanwhile, while Brianna was fighting Beth to a standstill, Kate wasn't handling her fight with Emily very well. She tried to defend against Emily's continuous punishment, but was a little slow and kept taking blow after blow.

"Well, looks like getting dropped on your head has certainly helped you fight against me." Emily taunted.

She went in for a blow to the face, but this time it was stopped by Kate's right hand, which held Emily's fist firmly in place.

"Don't make fun of Kate!" She yelled and used her free hand to throw a solid into Emily's stomach, knocking her back and making her stagger because of the loss of air.

She ran up to Emily and followed up with a skyward knee to the face, sending her upward and hitting the ground with an audible thud. To the right, Brianna and Beth were reaching an impasse. Both Giantesses were trading blows, throwing and blocking punches, occasionally having fist meet fist, creating sound bursts that sounded like rumbling. Beth had a smirk on her face as mentally decided instead if meeting Brianna's fist with another, she moved it before they impacted and aimed for her torso. But to her surprise, Brianna saw this coming and moved her arm in front of the incoming fist, easily knocking it aside and then countering with an elbow into the side of Beth's face, and then a rough tackle into the grass while she was off-balence. Meanwhile, I was still climbing Serenity's body making cut after cut with the chain sickles, scambling for a spot where she couldn't reach me whenever she tried grabbing me.

"I admire your persistence you little fighter, but you should know that you can't win this." She plainly stated.

"I find it ironic that your name would be Serenity. After all you and the other worshippers of The Goddess trek to villages and reduce them to rubble under your wake." I retorted.

"That may be true, but your reason for fighting may not be as righteous as you think it is." She reminded.

"You really think so, Serenity?" I said with a bit of confidence.

I decided that now was the time to finish this, as any longer would give her the chance to find and crush me in her hands. I roughly pulled out one of the sickles stuck in her which did draw a little bit of blood. Being as accurate as possible, I threw the sickle striaight up and it lodged itself into her neck, which made her flinch a great deal. Serenity then felt her neck for the chain and then tugged on it to pull me up. Despite being incredibly high in the air, I could see Kate crouching down and Brianna running amazingly fast towards Kate. I quickly caught on that Kate was trying to launch Brianna up so that she could try and get a shot at Serenity's face. I decided to chip in as well. Luckily, the tug on the chain launched me forward, and I just needed to prime myself. Brianna broke through the sky up to the top of Serenity and primed for a solid punch, but noticed me on the way up and made a last second change. She moved her hand behind and pushed me forward with amazing force. Using the amazing that I gained, I held the sickle out and proceeded to continuously slice Serenity's neck as I circled around, going deeper and deeper into the skin, eventually starting to to draw blood. Serenity tried to pull the chain out, but it was too lodged into her neck already to take out.

"I normally don't kill other Giantesses, but I don't mind this time since you tried to kill me!"

Using the chain as a grapple, I ran around Serenity's neck once again slashing into the same blood ring around her neck with the sickle, unhooking the other with plenty of force. I then leaped off her neck (because I had nowhere else to go) and blood started running from her neck and staining the grass. I was completely unsure of what to do next since I was falling from about 600 feet in the air with no way of reaching the ground without breaking every bone in my body. I quickly started screaming for Kate and Brianna so they could see where I was falling from and save me from an untimely demise. They heard me and moved towards the sound of my voice quickly. As soon as I was in view, Kate launched herself off the ground with an amazing jump and caught me, hitting the ground once again with her hands cupped around me to make sure I didn't fly out during the trip down. Once at ground level, we turned and looked at the spoils: Two unconscious, and one dead.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected." I stated.

"Kate got hurt during fighting, but Kate will be alright." She assured me.

"I'm fine too Isa. A few scratches here and there, but nothing we can't recover from." Brianna added.

"That's good. I'm sorry to keep pushing you, but we need to get moving before the other two wa-ugh.."

I slumped in Kate's hands and felt myself. I drew blood. The wound must've been from one of the close calls with Serenity's hand, but I must've not felt it.

"Oh no! Is big brother okay?!" Kate asked, worried for my sake.

"I-It's fine. Just get moving before they wake up. I can use some bandages for now, and then I'll have the villagers look at me." I reassured Kate.

We started off towards the village with battle scars, fully aware that this next break at the village was going to be our last for a long time.

End Notes:

Chapter 8 coming soon!

Chapter 8: Heavenly Might by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Currently, I'm working on Chapter 10 for this story, and after that we only have two chapters let. Honestly, there's been no point when writitng this that I felt tired or felt like stopping. I truly enjoy writing this, and I'm sure you enjoy reading!

*Village Entrance, Early Afternoon*
We made it to the village a little while after the fighting, and the wound was not treating me well. The bandage was starting to wear out, and if I didn't get attention soon, the wound would fester and putrefy. Neither Kate or Brianna needed any direction this time around. Kate quickly and carefully set me down in front of the entrance, and I stumbled inside. People saw me and started recognizing me since I was carrying my weapons, which were weighing me down and making me lose my balance. A couple of people were running towards me, and caught me before I hit the ground.

"My word! You must be Isa! Don't worry son! We'll treat you and get you fixed up in no time!" One of the men carrying me said.

"Also, we'll make sure we look at your Giantess friends as well!" Another one assured me.

I put on a weak smile as I was carried off into one of the houses.

 

*Nighttime, Villager's House*
The moon was high over the sky and Kate, Brianna, and the majority of the villagers were already alseep. I however was awake inside one of the still it houses with my wound completely treated. It was properly bandaged over my shoulder and I was also eating soup and listening to the people talk.

"So, you're really set on facing The Goddess are you?" The elder asked.

"Yep. Gotta take back the land and return everything to the way it was." I said flatly, half lying at the same time.

"Well, if you're really sure you may want to listen in. Despite all of us fearing The Goddess immensely, we actually do have information about her." He stated.

This immediately caught my interest and made me lean closer in.

"Really?! Please tell me! The more I know, the better prepared I am for when I face her!" I begged.

"Alright, alright. One day people reported seeing a white light from above and from that light came The Goddess herself, a mega Giantess that left nothing but rubble in her wake. She built the castle that isn't far from here as a way to keep herself distanced from the people, especially because of her strong hatred towards men. No one knows why, but she simply does. She does however spare some women's lives and kill other women. The ones left alive show their appreciation by following her back despite the lives they lead beforehand, and worship her for what she is. In a way, it's like brainwashing. It's also said that she enjoys playing with the souls of the dead, reviving woman and making them her own personal puppets since they can't do anything else." He explained.

That was an eyebrow raiser. It wasn't that I didn't believe him, it was just that it could mean that with her Giantesses killing more and more people, she could have an endless supply of souls and eventually fill the land with nothing but Giantesses roaming free.

"It gets worse. The height that she was reportedly seen at was not even close to what she could become. It's said that sh can increase her height infinitely, so it's never certain how large she would be, or how much destruction and fear she will strike into people's hearts. And that's all it takes. Size and strength are the two things we people fear when it comes to the Giantesses; you'll never know what size they or The Goddess will be at next and when it could be the end."

That last note made my hair stand up on end. I already knew that The Goddess was the biggest among all the Giantesses, but just how big was or could she be? She could increase her height endlessly and destroy the whole world if she wanted, but she didn't. The world was more or less a plaything to her and all the other Giantesses.

"I can clearly see you're shocked boy. Still, I can't stop you if you're hard-set on doing this. Get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow." He advised and left the room to leave me be.

He was right. I was shocked. But I didn't come this far just to turn tail and run away!  I pulled the sheets of the bed over myself and relaxed, falling asleep soon after.

 

*Late Night, Village Entrance*
Brianna was suddenly woken up by a strange sound, a sound that seemed to be rumbling. She decided to wake up Kate as well, as if it happened to be a late night attack from other Giantesses, they could avoid an almost repeat of what happened before.

"Kate, Kate wake up."

"Huh? Something worrying Brianna?" She asked still somewhat groggy from being woken abruptly.

"Yes. Something doesn't feel right..."

Almost instantly after she finished talking, a huge shadow zoomed past Kate and landed a deadly sucker punch, sending her flying and knocking her out on impact with the ground. Brianna quickly got to her feet and was on guard, so she wouldn't be as easy to take out. It was eerily quiet. Brianna was constantly turning herself to whatever sound she heard, unsure if it was whatever or whoever had knocked out Kate. Soon, a chill ran down Brianna's back and before she could turn around, she was struck in the back by another shadow, and fell unconscious upon hitting the ground.

 

*Near the Village Front, Morning*
I was feeling much better after everything that had happened yesterday. The wound was still recovering, but it was healing up nicely, and all of my supplies and weapons were prepped and prepared for anything. I wasn't prepared however, when I saw a Giantess that I didn't recognize at the village entrance, and that Kate and Brianna were gone! I unsheathed my sword prepared to face this Giantess and defend the village, but it seemed that the Giantess wasn't interested in crushing me or the village. Instead, she crouched down and put her hand in front of me with her palm open and said:

"If you want to see your friends again, you will come with me back to my Goddess' castle." She stated.

Even though I knew that this was obviously a trap, it wasn't like I was going to get there any sooner without any help, so I climbed into her palm and sat in the center of her hand. The Giantess lifted me sky high, and we began moving towards the castle, where I'd finally be able to end this...

End Notes:

Chapter 9 coming soon, and Chapter 10 currently in the works! I appreciate all the support so far!

Chapter 9: Into The Goddess' Den! (Or Castle) by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

No, I'm not dead. I've just had a lot of stuff happening lately

The chapters have been finished and will be posted in given time.

Also, I'm deciding on what story to work on next as well as post its first chapter as well.

*The Goddess' Castle: Throne Room*
Four Giantesses stepped into the throne room and approached The Goddess, each of them with different expressions. The two Giantesses behind the front two had stern expressions, as they appeared to be forcing the other two forward. Those two Giantesses happended to be Kate and Brianna, who had just recently awoken from their unconscious states, scratches still present all over their bodies. They were then thrown to the floor right in front of The Goddess, who sat forward to make sure they heard her voice.

"Well, normally for something such as this to happen, I would send you off to the dungeon, but with the show you put on, I think you two deserve something special." She said, showing off a small smile.

"Maybe it'd be better if you put us there." Brianna said confidently despite looking terrible.

"Maybe. Put them in irons and shackles and leave them here. Isa will be having fun making his way here while trying to avoid all of my Giantesses. Meanwhile, I wonder how long you'll last with what I have in store for you..."

 

"The Goddess' Castle: Front Gates, Mid-day*
We arrived at the front of the castle not too long after leaving the village. I was almost expecting the Giantess who was carrying me to try something with me since there was nothing stopping her from crushing me in her hand, but she did nothing but carry me there. The gates to the castle opened, and she set me down right in front of the entrance.

"Don't think because I safely brought you here that I won't try to kill you if I see you within the halls." She reminded me.

"Likewise." I responded.

"Also, I would try running if you happen to run into any Giantesses you fought in the past, for they are itching for revenge against losing to someone like you..." She said darkly and then moved inside.

 

*Inside The Goddess' Castle: The Great Halls*
I swallowed spit and began walking inside, however I didn't pull out any of my weapons because i had a different plan of action. As I began walking straight down the first hall, I took in my surroundings. The castle was a combination of old and new, carpets could be seen stretching down for what seemed like like miles, covering the stone ground and complimenting the banners on the same stone walls that had symbols on them. With these surroundings, what I could do was hide under the carpets since I would barely show a difference under it and then slowly move forward, listening for any sounds. The second option was to use my chain sickles to move through the castle around on the ceiling, since I was sure my sickles could pierce the rock and let me climb. The only problem with this was that I'd be in plain sight of some taller Giantesses, and maybe cause some slight debris to fall and get the attention of other Giantesses. Lastly, I could use my surroundings to hide and/or shield myself from Giantesses in case either of my first two ways of getting to the throne room failed. I would've had more time to think about it, but I heard footsteps coming from deeper within the castle, so I dove under the carpet so they couldn't see me. It wasn't long before two Giantesses were right on top of me, scanning the hall since they were told that I'd just entered the castle.

"Do you see anything?" One of the Giantesses asked.

"Nope. Even if he's a speck compared to us, we'd be able to tell him apart from the rest of this place." Answered the other.

"Let's keep looking then. It'll be fun once we find him." The first one said.

I waited until the sounds of footsteps stopped and then continued to move under the carpet. Every time I heard footsteps I immediately stopped and kept still, aware that if they just happened to look at the carpet and notice something was off, they'd call others and that'd be the end of me. Eventually I reache the end of the carpet. I braced myself and left the safety of the carpet, only to run into a Giantess that was around Kate's height. (at least from my point of view) I was about to pull out my sickles when she asked:

"You must be Isa are you not?"

"Yes, what's it to you?" I asked uncertainly.

"Don't worry; I'm not here to fight you. I'm just merely showing you the way to our Goddess' throne room." She said and stepped out of the way, which was a hint as to this being the way to get there.

"You will see other Giantesses and they will direct you to the throne room as well, but only certain Giantesses will show you. I would tell you, but there's no fun in that now is there? You'll know it when you find them." She informed me.

I uneasily ran past her until she dissapeared from my view. This time there was no carpet to hide under, but plenty of pillars to hide behind. I could make out the silhouettes of multiple Giantesses down the hall, and they didn't seem like they were leaving their post anytime soon. I moved towards the wall in a quick, but quiet fashion and hid behind the first piilar. I peaked out of my hiding place to get a good look at the Giantesses, who weren't aware to my presence yet, but kept their heads close to the ground and turned her head constantly to get a good look at her lower surroundings. I made my way to the second pillar easily, ans then peaked to see what the Giantesses were doing. This time I didn't see anything, which made me feel uneasy. I turned my head the other direction to see two of the Giantesses looking this way, their backs turned. I quickly moved back behind the pillar, which unfortunately for me, got their attention. They turned around and began scanning the area around the pillars, seeing if they could spot anything out of place. I began sweating, knowing that I was to have to use speed to get my way through this hall. I dashed towards the next pillar, successfully hiding behind it and going unnoticed, but they seemed to be onto me, as they also move onto the area close by my pillar and began scanning the area again. I realized that this was eventually going to end with one of them finding me behind the pillars, so I decided to change tactics. I whipped out the chain sickles and threw one up, easily latching into the stone's ridges and allowing me to climb up. I threw the other one into the ceiling, and before I swung over, I shook the sickle stuck in the wall to cause some rubble to fall and make some noise. I let go and then swung onto the ceiling where I stuck the other sickle in and looked at the two Giantesses, who were franticly searching the area where they heard the noise, expecting to me behind the pillars. I smiled and began moving along the ceiling, spotting more Giantesses looking at the ground, not even remotely thinking about checking the ceiling for something so small. I kept moving about the ceiling for a while and as the number of Giantesses thinned out, I came to another divide the hall and with it, two Giantesses equal in size, but not tall enough to notice me on the ceiling.

"Hello, Giantesses." I said in a rather calm tone.

It seemed to get their attention, but they seemed to be confused until they looked up to see me hanging around. (no pun intended)

"Oh, good to see you Isa." The first one said.

"You're almost there, just a little ways to go." Reminded the second as they got me off the ceiling and placed me on the ground behind them.

This was it, it was just a straight shot now until I got to the throne room. I ran into a problem almost immediately. I spotted a Giantess taller than the ones I'd seen before, and I estimated her to be the same height as Serenity. To my horror, when I got a better look, it turned out to be Serenity, and she was intently looking around trying to make sure she'd find me first and that she could have her fun with me. I had to make sure that wouldn't come to pass. The only problem was that there wasn't anything I could move towards in order to hide. That is, except for a large chain present next to the right wall. I had to come up with a plan quickly because I knew it wouldn't take her long to make her way where I was and by the looks of it, something in my direction seemed to get her attention. I was about to start panicking, when I got an idea. From the earlier hallway, I remembered that it didn't take much to make some dust or soot, so I shuffled in place and quickly covered myself in some soot, made my way over to the chain and pulled out one of my sickles. Then I ran it over the chain, making a horrible scraping sound that made both me and Serenity shudder, but not me as much as it made her. Then I dashed over and slammed myself against the opposite wall, and began shifting slowly against it. As soon as we crossed paths, Serenity stopped and turned her head in my direction, while I held completely still, hoping that she would just keep moving, but she didn't. Instead, she focused on the wall and moved closer and closer, until we heard a voice come from down the hall where the chain was:

"Hey Serenity! What're you looking at the wall for?"  A Giantess smaller than her asked.

"Um, no reason. Hey, did you spot that little pest yet?" She asked, a little embarrased that she was caught staring at a wall just because she thoguht she saw something.

She moved down the hall to join the other Giantess, and I made a mad dash down the hall, still staying close to it so I had at least some cover. I don't know how long I ran for, as the hallway looked the same the more i continued down. Eventually I fell to my knees, tired and tuckered out after the run. But it seemed that is wasn't going to be much more of a marathon, for not too far down the way, I saw a huge pair of double doors, and two armored Giantesses, both equal in size, guarding the doors. I made a mad dash (once again) for the doors despite being tired, and made my presence known to them.

"Good afternoon ladies. I believe The Goddess is expecting me." I said a little more cocky than I should've been.

The guards bent on their knees to get a good look at me, and after ward they said:

"Yes, she certainly is. Go right on in." They said in unison and pushed the doors open with little effort.

End Notes:

Chapters 10 and 11 coming soon!

Chapter 10: Dark Truths by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Why must things interfere with my chapter posting....

*The Goddess' Castle: Throne Room*

"GODDESS! THERE YOU ARE!" I screamed.

Down at the end of the room, The Goddess sat up and focused on the tiny speck that was approaching her.

"Well, if it isn't the boy who's not only surprised me from what I've seen, but also my greatest source of entertainment in a long time." She said, a smug look on her face.

She waved her free hand in a circular motion and suddenly, I was lifted off the ground and brought towards The Goddess' face. It surprised me and scared me at the same time, as I was brought closer and closer to her.

"I knew you'd make it here. I always knew you would." She said.


"You see, I've been watching you ever since you started off on your little quest here and I have to say, I've never been more entertained in my time spent here." She stated, a smile present the entire time she said this.

Despite her having control over me and the entire situation I was in, I tried to remain somewhat angry at her, while showing no fear.

"Is that so? Well, I guess noe I'll be the entertained instead of the entertainer." I replied, more confident than I should've.

"I wouldn't sound so cocky if I were you boy." The Goddess retorted, a dark undertone present in her voice as she hinted toward the space to the sides of her. I looked, and as the spots began lighting up, I saw a terrible sight. Brianna and Kate were chained up against the wall unable to move and from the looks of it they were in terrible shape. The two were still conscious by the looks of it though, and the two slowly lifted their heads to see that I had arrived as well.

"Heh, what took you so long?" Brianna asked smugly despite how bad her condition was.

"Big brother came to rescue Kate..." She managed to choke out.

Seeing them like this lighted a fuse inside of me and I shot a glare at The Goddess to prove my point.

"Don't worry, I may kill other women, but I won't kill them for the sake of keeping your anger in check." She assured me.

I actually eased up a little bit instead of staying angry at her, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to fight her since she spared my friends.

"Still, you know why I'm here, so let's cut the chit-chit and fight already!" I exclaimed, impatient with her especially after trekking all the way to the throne room.

"Well, you sure are willing to fight. Before, you only fought when you had to, and know you suddenly are so willing to fight? I don't think you know what you're getting into." She stated darkly as she clenched her open hand that held me into a fist.

I suddenly felt myself being choked by her, although shewas clearly toying with me and didn't want me dying on her yet.

"I'll admit, courage and spirit are admirable, but just like those pitiful villagers down in their homes. Just like your parents." She said darkly, a smile clearly present on her face.

Those words sent a chill down my spine. Since my memories of the past had resurfaced, I almost instantly remembered those words, and the Giantess that them. Right now, I was staring that Giantess directly in the face.

"No, no that couldn't be! It couldn't be you!" I shouted, too shocked to believe what I had just heard.

The Goddess began laughing quite loudly, still keeping me held tightly and then said:
"That's right! I was the one who murdered your parents! Now isn't that a shocker?!" She revealed smugly.

"I will say though, that while I was watching you make your here, it had been so long since our first encounter that I didn't recognize you at first. But it didn't take long for me to get a good look at you and realize you were that same boy from back then. I must say, the years have been nice to you haven't they?" She continued.

I stood there motionless, trying to keep myself from being consumed in my own anger.

"Why? What is the point of all this?! Why not try and establish a connection with us?! Do you really intend to take over the world and crowd it with only Giantesses?!" I demanded.

Hmm, well you're half right. Filling the land with my lovely Giantesses will be an interesting start, but this is all for my amusement. Peace is boring, and I thought changing the way things worked around here would spice things up. And I must say, it certainly did. Especially with you as well." She answered.

"And alse, destroying it would be such a waste. Where would the fun be in that?" She also added.

It was shocking how all of the was simply a game to The Goddess, but at the same time, it made sense. She could destroy the world at anytime she pleased, but it was clear that she was enjoying herself ruling over everyone around her as the years went by.

I do suppose that we've been chatting for a while, so why don't we get started? I'm itching to see how you fare against me." The Goddess said, sounding somewhat eager to start our battle.

The room was then bathed in a golden light, and the battle tha would decide an entire world's fate was about to begin...

 

 

End Notes:

Final chapter will be a two-parter. Thank you for being patient!

Chapter 11 Part 1: Game of The Goddess by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

Happy New Year! Let's start 2015 off with an entirely new slate and the first part of this grand finale chapter!

*?????:  Early Night*
As the blinding light faded, I began to familiarize myself with my environment. An amazingly large village replaced the throne room, filled with many houses and a couple of watchtowers. I took note of those as they could help me if I were to latch onto The Goddess with my chain sickles. Except the main issue was that she was nowhere to be found. What I heard next however was a snake-like voice that broke the silence:

"We're going to have some fun together aren't we?" She stated with such an eerie tone that it almost scared me.

I pulled out my sword and began looking around, and it seemed impossible that I couldn't find her because she'd be enormous compared to everything, but somehow she was gone. Suddenly, a huge shadow appeared around me and without thinking, I let go of my sword and dove out of the way, barely escaping being crushed. When her foot removed itself and moved only somewhat away, I caught a glimpse of what was left of the sword; bent into so many bad angles, there was no way I could even scavenge it. All I had now were the daggers and the sickles.

"Don't dissapoint me." She taunted me.

I didn't respond and scrambled for cover as her foot came down, once again, just barely missing me. In my mind, it didn't take a genius to know that she was enjoying this. As she said before, destruction is fun for her, and I was the best thing she could get her hands on. Which meant that she wasn't going to let me die easily, only after she became bored with me.

Despite the fact that all I could do was run and hide, I did have a plan in my mind: I would keep avoiding her, because I knew that right now, there was no way to reach The Goddess' head to finish her, even from the increased height of the watchtowers, which only came up to just below the knees. Climbing using the sickles was also out of the question simply because it would only be a matter of time before she'd grab me and squeeze me to death, as it was plainly obvious she was much more competent than the other Giantesses. What I hoped was that she'd eventually drop to her knees and start crawling around looking for me, since that would make the watchtowers taller that her, and would give me the perfect opportunity to dig my daggers into her neck and head. The only problem with this plan though, was that I tired myself out before she got to her knees, then I'd become helpless and would also be at her mercy. I didn't let that small issue keep me from following through with the plan. It wasn't very hard to know when she was about to stomp me; the shadows were a dead giveaway, but considering it was nearing night-fall, and the spots of shade, it occasionally threw me off. It seemed to be going well, but The Goddess had other plans.

"Playing hard to get huh? Okay then." She thought to herself, a smile forming on her face.

Instead of simply trying to stomp me, she started stomping the ground with immense force, causing deadly shockwaves that knocked me off my feet and they didn't, sent shocks through my body that that kept me shaking in a single spot. Both of these things allowed The Goddess more time to track me and when she did find me, her stomps grazed me almost every time and forced me to rethink my plan. I was forced to think on my feet and began racking my brain for another plan. It came to me quickly as I hid behind a small house. Looking through the window, I saw that no one was inside so I quickly ran inside and shut the door behind me; so that she wouldn't know which of the houses I was in. I lay down on the floor, inched towards one of the windows, and tilted my head so that I could see outside and keep track of The Goddess, but duck back down if she look in my direction. Meanwhile, it seemed that she had lost track of me, proven by the quizzical look on her face as she scanned the ground thoroughly, soon droping to her knees (as I hoped for) and crawling to get a better view of the ground. However, it wasn't all roses and fields of green grass, as she was also looking inside the empty houses and was unfortunately heading my way. I positioned myself parallel to the wall where the window hanged and stood perfectly still. It was just in the nick of time too, as The Goddess was looking inside the house I was in as if she already saw me within it. It seemed like hours went by before she turned around and kept looking. Once I knew she was gone, I crawled toward the house's back door and made my way to the watchtower closest to The Goddess. Its positioning was perfect, and she appeared to be once again thoroughly looking at the area in front of her and wasn't going to move anytime soo. It took one silent minute to get there and then I climbed up to the tower's nest. I pulled out the daggers and quickly surveyed the my target. A well-timed jump onto her upper back, followed up by two powerful slashes: one to the neck and the other to the back. I prepped myself and then jumped. My descent was a quick one and as I planned, I was on a perfect course for the target spots. However, in a split second, The Goddess turned around and caught me in her hands, perfectly ruining any chance I had to end this.

"Well that was close. You almost got me. But I will give you credit for your cunningness and sneakiness." She said plainly.

I wasn't sure how to react, so I stood there indifferent to what she said.

"I won't kill you yet, but now the real battle begins!" She shouted and another bright flash of light consumed us.

End Notes:

Part 2 coming soon! The true final battle of Human Vs. Goddess shall be among us!

Chapter 11 Part 2: The Goddess' Last Stand by A Goddesses BFF
Author's Notes:

This has been coming for a while now, and I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Things happen. Anyway, thanks to those who have been patient enough to the conclusion to my first TRUE story!

*?????: Evening*

This time when the light faded, I found myself face-to-face with The Goddess, who looked to be about my height, if only a little taller this time. She held a long staff in her hand, which I knew was her weapon of choice in this scenario. We were both in an endless grassy plain, the sun beginning to set in the distance.

"I must say, you certainly surprised me with your performance against me as a Giantess. I feel though, that the true test of your skills will come when we fight on equal terms." She stated.

She raised her hand and it started to glow a blue-ish color. Soon after, a sword exactly the same as the one I used to have appeared in my hand, with nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I wanted to believe that she had done something like curse it or make it terribly flimsy, but I decided think against it. We then primed ourselves, nothing standing in our way, and our fighting began. Both of us dashed at the same time, sword meeting staff as we met in the middle and clashed. Neither of us were willing to budge, but just before we jumped back, I saw that out of the ends of her staff, curved blades showed themselves; ready to cut through anything the could reach. I took note of that, as it would give her many different ways to strike with the blades. Taking advantage of her recover from the jump back, I made a mad dash and tried a forward thrust into her waist. Instead of jumping out of the way, she simply parried it to the side with the middle of her staff and then thrusted her blade's tip into my side, where it made a considerable cut that hurt much more than I thought it would. I staggered back and griped the wound, wondering why it hurt so much. I then thought back to our fight beforehand, where I was skimmed by her stomps.

"Guess they're starting to catch up to me." I thought.

Pushing the pain out of my mind for now, I jumped forward and The Goddess prepped her staff, blocking my downward thrust. We then swung our weapons at each other at a blindingly fast speed, the constant sound of blades scraping and clashing with each other as neither of us gave in. Soon after, we jumped back again, she looking fine, while I struggled to regain my breath, my wound not treating me well. With an opening present, she moved blindingly fast and then jumped, attempting to cut me down with one strike. I blocked it, but right after I saw the sword's blade crack, and then break only seconds after the clash. With quick reflexes, I dodged to the side to avoid being cut, pulling out my chain sickles as she kicked off the ground in an attempt to dash attack me again. Using the first part of the sickle, I threw it in a straight arc, knocking the staff out of her hands and surprising her, which I then followed up with a solid knee to the face, sending her flying back and making a noticeable dark mark on her face. After being sent into the air, she caught herself and landed upright, avoiding any other impacts with the ground. I pulled back the sickle and dashed forward, this time throwing both sickles at the same in different directions that aimed for certain parts of her body. She elegantly dodged and grabbed the sickles' chain, pulling it towards her with amazing force, which dragged me forwars and left me wide open for an attack. She took full advantage of the opening and landed a kick square in the stomach, sending me cartwheeling back and knocking that air out of me. Once I stopped, I grabbed by chest, desperately trying to get some air back into my lungs, but I didn't have much time to.

Bladed staff in her hands, she aimed it at my shoulder and swiftly thrusted it forward, the staff's blade cutting through the still-bandaged wound like a hot knife through butter. The pain was excruciating, blood starting to run from the wound the instant it cut through. I dropped to my knees and griped the wound, holding back the desire to scream at the pain I was feeling. The Goddess backed up a bit as a sign of mercy, allowing me to try and recover from the wound.

"You're pretty good..." I managed to choke out.

"The same goes for you. I know you're wavering right now, but I know you're not done yet." She retorted with.

Ripping off some of my shirt, I tied them over the wounds, slowing the blood flow and providing an easy, if not sturdy binding for the wounds. Rising to my feet again, I prepped myself once again, and The Goddess followed suit. Once again, I dashed towards The Goddess but this time, I threw the sickle in my non-dominant hand forward, aiming it for her head. She dodged it with relative ease, and then to my surprise, used the blade of staff to cut the sickle's chain, sending flying away. Then, by spinning her staff, she was also able to grapple the broken chain of the sickle, and sent it spiraling out of my hand and a good distance away from us. Still running, I pulled out the twin daggers and met her staff head on, a powerful sound coming from the two weapons, and both of us continuing to push against each other, neither of us willing to budge. While close-up, I noticed a tiny fissure in the middle of her staff, a spot where if struck hard enough, the staff would break in two. Jumping back, I then gathered some speed and made a mightly leap, swinging the daggers straight down, and just as i predicted, she blocked with the middle of the staff, where it broke mere moments after the impact. She was able to avoid taking a full-on cut, but it did skim shoulder and make a small cut that started to bleed. She took a quick note of it and then held both broken ends of the staff tightly. The scratches and small cut didn't bother her too much, but even for someone as godly as her, she was starting to slow down. This time, I forced myself to go amazingly fast, making myself look like a blur as I attacked The Goddess relentlessly. Whenver I rushed her, I made it look like I was aiming for one part of the body, but then changed targets last minute and either struck her with the back of the dagger, or cut her with the tip of the blade for the highest effect. She soon spun like a top, unable to stop herself because of my unpredictability on where I would strike her next. However, she was able to catch me on one sudden change in attack, and then blade met blade. It was short-lived, as we both jumped back to try and catch our breath. It was time to decide a winner. We began jogging towards each other that turned into an all-out sprint. When there was barely any room between us left, we both swung our blades with all of our remaining strength. still holding as we slid along the grass and then stopped. We held out spot, not breaking out striking stance. Then, blood shot out of The Goddess as she dropped to her knees, gripping the wound that spread across her chest. I then walked over to her and then stared at her as she ripped her own clothing to bind it up. When she was finished, I offered her my hand, which surprised her. She took it and shakily and rose to her feet.

"Impressive, very impressive Isa. Tell me, didn't you say you wanted to unite the people and the Giantesses together as one right?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I did. Would you be willing to have a change of heart?" I asked hopefully.

"It would be interesting to establish a peaceful relationship with the people. Shall we?"

We took each other's hands and were once again consumed by the light, ready to build and embrace the world present before us.

End Notes:

A new story is currently in the works and will be posted in the near future!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3884