The student body by Tiny adventurer
Summary:

Claire is just starting a degree course at University. She's nervous at first but finds a friend in her new roommate. Her unexpected dwindling leaves her as the only person to know of her tiny roommate. Feeling guilty that it was her fault Claire decides to look after her.


Categories: Entrapment, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Mouth Play, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 10563 Read: 42527 Published: November 18 2013 Updated: November 21 2013

1. Chapter 1 Freshers by Tiny adventurer

2. Chapter 2 Getting to know each other by Tiny adventurer

3. Chapter 3 Meeting Candice by Tiny adventurer

4. Chapter 4 Online action by Tiny adventurer

5. Chapter 5 Morning routine by Tiny adventurer

6. Chapter 6 A pre-drink to pre-drinks by Tiny adventurer

7. Chapter 7 The space between her toes by Tiny adventurer

Chapter 1 Freshers by Tiny adventurer

Claire was just starting University, her parents had given her a lift down with everything she needed to move in to her new home. It was student building. Each floor was a different flat that had four to five people living in it, sharing a kitchen and front room. She was on the fifth floor, right at the top.  After her parents helped with lugging everything up the narrow flight of stairs they hugged her goodbye and said they’d call when they had made it back home.

She saw them pull away from her window, so she started with the arduous task of unpacking. After she had made the bed, hung her clothes up and pushed a few boxes out of sight she decided it was time for a break.

There was a knock on her door and it creaked open.

‘Hi’ a lively voice called out from behind her, ‘I’m Georgia, guess I’m your new roommate’

‘Claire’ she shifted nervously towards her.

‘Don’t worry I won’t bite’ she teased. Georgia was obviously attractive, it was easy to spot. She had long brown hair that reached down to the point of her shoulders. Her skin seemed flawless and she was taller around five foot eight. Claire was a little dwarfed by her at first. ‘Here, like this’ She thrust her arms around Claire bringing her in for a hug, ‘girls hug, I’m a hugger.’

‘Have you met any of the others yet?’ Georgia continued.

‘No’

‘Number four Candice, she’s really nice, sweet and funny I’m sure you’ll like her. Number three is nice too, Sam, he’s harmless a sort of gamer type. Number 1 hasn’t got here yet sooo I don’t know who that is; and as you already know I’m Georgia and I’m in room two.’ She hammered her sentences out one after the other, ‘so number five, how old are you?’

‘I’m 19’

‘Awww, like a little baby, I’m 23. I took a couple years out working to get some savings before I started. How about course?’

‘Course?’

‘What are you studying?’

‘Oh I’m doing English literature.’

‘Same. That’s good, do you want to walk to lectures together, we’ve got introduction tomorrow’

‘Yeah cool, it’ll be better to go with someone, I don’t really know anyone at the moment. I just moved up here for Uni, I’ve never really been here before.’

‘Don’t worry about it you’ve got me.’ She winked, ‘How about we do a getting to know each other thing later, movies, drink, pizza. It’ll be good to get fat for one night.’

‘Sounds great, I’ve just got a few more boxes to unpack, but we should definitely do that.’ She kneeled down to pull one of the fully packed boxes back from under her bed.

‘I’ll leave you to it then.’ Georgia started to leave, but the glint of something caught the corner of her eye, the drawer to Claire’s desk was slightly open, she reached in and pulled it out. ‘Cool, is this like a Star Trek gun or something’ Georgia said holding it in a firing position, ‘how about a game of Russian roulette’ She pointed the gun at Claire.

Claire turned back around to see what Georgia was talking about, when she saw her pointing her shrink ray at her she screamed and threw herself on to her bed.

‘Wow real commitment’ Georgia laughed, ‘Relax I’ll go first’

Before Claire could let out a ‘no don’t’ Georgia had squeezed the trigger back with a grin through gritted teeth.

Georgia looked up bewildered to see something dropping towards her. She dived forward as the gun crashed down handle first behind her, the barrel dropped with a second thump inches from where she had landed. She slowly brought herself back up to her feet staring at the gun. She was in shock, looking around everything was out of proportion, weirdly slanting upwards towards the ceiling, it was like standing in a square with skyscrapers on all sides.

Claire crept towards the edge of her bed a thick lump formed in her throat, she was dreading every moment. She peeked over the edge and let out a groan, choking back and finding it difficult to breathe.

Georgia fell to the floor when she saw the giant face peer into view above her. Claire’s deep brown eyes burrowed into her. She felt sick at the sight of her, she only just realised how small she was. A giant hand descended towards her like a claw machine, ignoring all the other toys and sparkly gems it selected her. The fingers caged her in, the index finger came under her left arm, the third finger under her right, and the middle finger pressed against her back and curled up between her legs pushing her into the palm.

Claire felt the tiny girl struggle inside her balled up fist, she was being careful not to drop her and was trying to think of what to do. She fell back on her bed and rested her fist against her stomach. She took in a deep breath and unfurled her hand dropping the tiny girl onto the exposed skin of her stomach where her shirt had risen up. She let out an even longer exhale to compose herself. As she did this her stomach dropped and Georgia fell, rolling on to her side.

‘Georg…’ she started

‘What the fuck?’ Georgia screamed. She clambered back up to her feet and stomped hard on the flat of Claire’s stomach, it growled reactively causing her to tense up. ‘What the fuck?’ repeating herself.

‘Georg…’ she started again.

‘Change me back’

‘It doesn’t work like that’

‘Change me back’

‘I said it doesn’t work’

‘Change me back now!!’

‘Georgia It’s one way’ pausing for a moment to look at the worked up expression on Georgia’s face,

‘the extra molecules that made up your larger size were redistributed, mostly as air and…’

‘What’

‘It can’t just add them back… they’re gone… your stuck like that… permanently’ she hesitated saying the last word, looking down at her chest to avoid looking at her minuscule roommate.

‘Why did you do this? Why do you even have a shrink ray?’

‘That’s sort of hard to explain’

‘Try’

‘It’s embarrassing’

‘I’m three inches tall and it’s embarrassing?’

‘Um… See I have always had this fantasy’

‘About shrinking people’ Georgia looked up to see Claire’s face turning red, ‘Oh god you planned to shrink me, you were going to shrink me and use me as some sort of toy, and now I’ve done it for you’

‘No, no I was never going to shrink you. In these fantasies I was the shrunken one.’

Georgia stared back up at her confused, tears welling up in her eyes.

‘I was the shrunken one’

‘Why did you scream when I pointed the gun at you’ she stuttered out, ‘You wanted to be shrunk.’

‘Once you’re shrunk its forever, I’m not ready for that. I would need someone who I knew would look after me and not just use me as a sexual object. So I was going to be the giantess first’

‘So you were going to shrink me’

‘No, there are a lot of people on the internet begging to be shrunk. Not just shrunk, they want to be eaten or stepped on’

‘You’re not going to eat me are you?’ Claire’s stomach rumbled again underneath her.

‘Only if you want me to’ Claire joked.

‘No I don’t want you to eat me’ she shouted.

‘I was only going to do it with people who wanted me to. I wasn’t just going to shrink random people and keep them as pets or something. I wanted to do it with people who understood, who shared my fantasy’

‘So what do we do now, I’m stuck like this I need help’

Claire gently pushed the tiny girl across her stomach till she slid down the tilt of her left side. Georgia slipped to the bed sheet in a soft thump. She looked around to see the giant form of Claire swing her legs to the floor stand up and walk to the bedroom door. She pushed it closed and clicked the lock.

‘Claire…’

She turned around and looked at the tiny girl on her bed with hungry eyes, this was so close to what she wanted, what she had spent nights reading about; but she couldn’t. She sighed and walked back over to Georgia.

‘Claire, what are we going to do?’

She bit her lip. ‘I’ll take care of you’

Georgia looked up a little bit worried after everything Claire had just told her about her fantasies.

‘We’re on the same course, we have the same modules. I can take you with me and you can listen from inside my shirt pocket, or I can take notes and help you when I get back. Also you can’t feed yourself at that size, how are you going to get the kitchen cupboard open or the fridge. You won’t even reach the countertops. ‘

‘I know you’re trying to help but’

‘Georgia, I’m the only one who knows about this right now, I’ve read every kind of story about this, I know how to protect you. Do you really want our other roommates to know what happened to you? That usually goes bad pretty fast, they have fun with you and soon you end up licking their feet before they step on you.’

‘Oh god Claire, no. Life isn’t like that, just because I’m small, they’re not going to, I mean I wouldn’t, I umm Claire, I think I need to, I need to think this through.’ She sat clutching her knees to her chest, ‘I should have pulled the trigger, and I should have shrunk you. This is my fault, I should have shrunk you.’ Tears starting flowing as Georgia repeated herself a few times.

Claire cautiously climbed back on to her bed. She cupped her hands around Georgia and brought her up to her chest.

Georgia could hear the thumping of Claire’s heart, she pushed herself against the sound of the beating and cried. The giant hands pressed her close. She felt warm. She felt safe.

 

Chapter 2 Getting to know each other by Tiny adventurer

‘This might sound weird’ Claire spoke softly to the little girl cupped against her chest, ‘but are you still up for that whole getting to know each other night.’

Georgia looked up a little lost for words.

‘It could still be fun. I mean, what I mean is it’ll be a break, we’ll have fun tonight and just leave this to the morning. A movie might help you feel a little better’

Claire saw her nod back.

‘Okay’ Georgia mumbled.

Claire lowered Georgia back down and set her on the bed, she stood up towering over her.

‘I’ll just be a minute’ she whispered down.

Claire clicked the lock back open, pulled the door and left. Georgia sat there by herself, she pulled off her suede hunter style boots and wriggled free from the thick woollen jumper she had on. It was green with an Aztec pattern on it, she folded it neatly beside her and rested her boots on top. Georgia sat there in jeans and a band t-shirt she was just trying to get to grips with her new size. She gathered herself back up to her feet and stood tall taking in the view of the whole room. She pattered across the thick surface, it sprung up reflexively under her footfalls. She bounced with every step. Curiosity got the better of her and she jumped. It was less than inch high but as she landed back down she was sprung into the air again. She felt a weird mix of happiness doing this, she felt like a kid again. So she jumped and rolled and threw herself to the floor.

Claire walked back in midsentence, ‘I’ve just ordered the pizza it’ll be about twenty minutes, and I borrowed a DVD from’ she stopped, surprised at seeing Georgia treating her bed as a massive bouncy castle, a slight smile perked at the corners of her mouth and turned to a grin. She padded carefully across to her bed, it seemed Georgia hadn’t even registered her coming in. Claire flopped down to the bed with a mighty crash.

The force of the impact sent Georgia flying in to the air about three times her height. In the same moment she was weightless and shocked. She fell back to the ground and rolled down the grove Claire’s weight had created, she found herself pressed up against the familiar rumbling of Claire’s stomach.

Georgia pulled herself free and they both burst out laughing.

Claire saw the tiny woolen jumper and plucked it between her thumb and forefinger, she raised it up right in front face.

‘Awww, I know you can’t appreciate this, but this jumper is probably the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Look how tiny it is’

Georgia looked up at her scrunching her face up into an annoyed pout.

‘Oh, I think you’ve just become the new winner.’ She reached down and guided Georgia into her palm. Her thumb rubbed against each one of her feet, ‘anyone with who can wear socks this little has to be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.’

Georgia kicked back at the thumb a couple of times like an angry child throwing a tantrum. Claire giggled at her efforts and placed Georgia on the bedside table.

‘I’m just gonna put the film on.’

‘What did you get?’

‘Seeking a friend for the end of the world, I borrowed it from Candice. You were right she is sweet. Have you seen it?’

Georgia shook her head.

‘It’s like an apocalypse rom-com, it should be good. It’s got Kiera Knightley and the guy from the US office in it.’

Claire put the disc into her player and turned the television input over. She fell back onto her bed. Her knees raised and back leant against a stack of pillows by her headboard. She had a side on view of the television so she brought Georgia down from the cabinet and let her drop onto the top of her jeans. Georgia squirmed to get comfortable but the rigidity of the denim did nothing to help.

She felt the struggles and kicks against her as Georgia tried to find some way to get a good position.

‘Sorry’ Claire said, ‘give me a minute I’ll just change into something more comfortable’

‘You don’t have to do that’

Claire lowered Georgia back down and stood up in front of her. She unbuttoned the front of her jeans and pulled them down struggling to get each foot out. All Georgia saw was the image of Claire’s black underwear bending close down to her hanging over threateningly as she changed. It was an overwhelming sight for her that if she slipped back she would be crushed, no doubt about it. She whisked her jeans into the corner behind the door and reached into the drawers of her cupboard pulling out a pair of pyjama shorts that barely reached down halfway her thigh. Claire fell back into position and pulled Georgia back on top of her near the waistband of her shorts. It was much comfier, Georgia managed to wrap herself up a little and use a fold as a pillow. The material was thin and Claire the little movements against the warmth of her skin. It made her quiver a little but she managed to hide this from Georgia who was fixated on what must have been one of the largest cinema screens she had ever seen. After ten minutes of watching the film Claire leaned forward, so she was crouched over Georgia. She looked up daunted by the looming view of the giant face.

‘Have you decided about tomorrow yet?’ Claire asked inquisitively, ‘about the lectures I mean, do you want to come with me?’

‘I’ll come’ as she spoke she let out a yawn and pulled the cloth of Claire’s shorts tighter, bundling herself up, ‘in your pocket, I don’t want anyone to know yet’

Satisfied Claire leaned back and gently stroked her hand over Georgia before dropping it back down to her side. Georgia twitched her nose at the gentle touch and smiled. Even with her boyfriend she had never felt this comfortable and protected before. She had balled herself up in this girls’ shorts. There was closeness and then there was this. She tried not to think about it and just enjoy the warmth of the blanketing folds than really to assess the absurdity of the situation. She had no precedent for how to act after being shrunk so she just went with it.

Georgia was just drifting off to sleep when a thunderous booming sound jolted her awake. She raced to her feet, got caught as the fabric slipped beneath and fell flat on bottom.

Claire laughed at the little display, ‘Relax it’s just the pizza guy’. She stood up slowly letting Georgia roll down her front and land between her thighs. She left the room and about 30 seconds later she made a triumphant return with a pizza box in hand. She sat down next to Georgia and watched the movement as Georgia fell against her thigh as the depth of the mattress dipped under the sudden impact before reforming to its natural state. She flung the lid open and took in a big sniff moving her nose right above the pizza.

‘What did you get?’

‘Double pepperoni, can’t beat a classic’ she reached down and gripped Georgia under her arm and around her chest bringing her up above the box’

‘It’s huge’ she whispered

She let go dropping her into the corner of the box where the dipping sauce had been.

‘Go ahead’ Claire called out as she ripped a slice away, ropes of cheese tore and fell in front of her.

Georgia walked up cautiously in the slice sized gap that had been created, she went to the edge of another slice and before she knew it she had her feet pressed into the lower crust taking in huge mouthfuls of pepperoni. Claire watched the spectacle of the tiny woman ravaging a topping more than double her size.

There was a knock at the door and Claire let out a gasp bits of chewed up food flew out as spittle and showered the area around Georgia.

‘Hide’ Claire hissed. She threw the rest of her slice in the box and slammed it shut dumping it behind her on a slant against her pillows.

‘Only me’ Candice said pushing the door open, ‘we haven’t really talked much, have you seen Georgia, she’s not in her room and been gone a while. Anyway I thought maybe we could hang out a bit’ as she said this she sat down on the bed next to Claire.

Claire gulped down the mouthful she had, and looked back at Candice’s smiling face. She couldn’t think of what to say, how to get out of this. She looked back at her and hummed in agreement.

 

Chapter 3 Meeting Candice by Tiny adventurer

The slice had crashed against the wall of the box, before Georgia could react the lid slammed shut sealing her inside. She felt the sudden movement as she was thrown back against the bed. A crust slammed into her stomach winding her. She yelped as the half eaten slice tumbled on top of her. It was upside down and dripping cheese. She found her legs trapped under one slice, and another slice had become her ceiling. She was in the dark and could hardly see her hand in front of her face. However she could feel the heat. The grease on the underside of the slice quickly soaked through her jeans. The hot melting cheese around her was creating an unbearable environment, she could feel the sweat beginning to drip down the back of her neck. Parts of cheese and sauce peeled themselves away from above and covered her top half. She had never found the scent of pizza so revolting. Outside she could hear voices chatting and laughing. She screamed out Claire’s name and thumped on the box but they just kept going.

‘What course are you studying?’ Candice asked

‘English Lit’

‘Oh cool, the same as Georgia then. I’m doing a foundation year in science, so I can do a full course of molecular biology. Yeah I didn’t do the right A-levels, I didn’t know what I wanted to do then.’

‘I’m only doing English Literature because I didn’t know what else to do. Better to do something you’re interested than nothing for a few years, I think it’s kind of expected of people to go to Uni now’

‘I know what you mean. My parents never went to Uni but they went on and on about me going, why didn’t they go it would have probably been free for them. I wanted to come anyway, I just find their logic a little annoying sometimes.’ Candice looked at the television, ‘oh I love this part, it’s one of my favourite songs now. Do you have any pizza left?’ she said eyeing the box behind her.

Claire paused lost for words, she realised that she must have left Georgia trapped in the box for more than fifteen minutes now.

‘Uuummm… no, I ate it all’ she patted her hand against her stomach.

Candice squinted her eyes in disbelief, she smirked and threw herself over Claire reaching for the box. Her hands gripped both sides and shook it. The rattling movement gave it away.

‘Just one slice. Pleeeeaaasssse?’ She lifted the lid and pressed her nose close taking in a deep inhale, ’mmm… it’s still warm’

Georgia was thrown about again as her room was shaken up and down. Her legs were freed from the crusts and she tumbled into the open. Claire wouldn’t do this, she knew something was wrong. The lid began to lift and a ray of light began filling the space. She didn’t think, she just acted. She threw herself into a slide rolling under a raised up edge of another slice that had landed tilted upwards from the quakes. There was a slight gap where Georgia could see out. A distorted vision of a nose hovered over her, as it breathed in Georgia could feel the suction, her hair raising and pulling away. The giant leaned back to give a full view of her face. She went to gasp but stopped and held her breath lying flat against the corrugated flooring.

The soft blonde hair swept down from the giant’s face, there was a thick purple streak running down the fringe. She had light skin that brought out the bright blue of her eyes. They circled the pizza as if searching for something. Georgia almost squealed when she thought they had locked on to her. To her relief they darted back to the right. A hand descended and gripped the crust of a slice, it struggle to tear it away and so shook it from side to side. The movement jostled Georgia from her position. In a ripping motion the slice was torn free and Candice looked away at her slice in victory. Georgia used this time to scramble back under her slice. She saw Candice lift the pizza to her mouth, her lips parted and her tongue reached out to the underside of the crust towing it towards the back of her mouth preparing to take an enormous bite.

Candice was still bent over, practically lying on Claire’s lap.

‘Mmm… this is delicious’ she spoke with a mouthful of food. Crumbs flew from between her lips and drummed to the floor near Georgia, ‘sorry, I’ll just close this. Don’t want to spoil the rest of your food.’ Candice shut the lid of the pizza box and brought herself back up to a sitting position.

Georgia breathed a sigh of relief as the top came back down and she was sealed in the dark again. She slid from out of her hiding place and slumped against the edge of the box. She was soaked through, damp but hot.

Candice crunched down the last bites. ‘Did Georgia tell you about tomorrow’ she wiped the crumbs from her mouth.

‘What about tomorrow?’

‘We’re going out, all of us. We’re going to have some pre-drinks here first and then head into town to check the place out. You’re coming right? Pre-drinks a must.’ Candice spoke as if Claire had already agreed. ‘I’m going food shopping tomorrow, but I’m going get some drink as well do you want to come with me?’

‘Well I need to get drink I…’

‘Yes yes!’ she cried, ‘It’s gonna be great, I’ve invited a couple of people from downstairs as well.’

‘I’ll just be a minute, gotta go to the bathroom’ Claire stood up, she had an adjoining en-suite, each room had a toilet, sink and shower. She went in and closed the door. She stood in front of the mirror above the sink and splashed cold water on her face, ‘I need to help Georgia’ she whispered to herself.

With Claire leaving Candice stretched across the bed kicking her feet in the air. She shifted back and felt something poke into her. She was sitting on something on. She pushed her hand underneath her bum and felt for the offending item. There were two, she pulled them out and brought the pair to her face hoping she hadn’t just sat on anything important. She was a little shocked when she opened her hand to see a tiny pair of matching boots. She looked closer, there was an odd resemblance to the pair she had seen Georgia wearing earlier. She poked and prodded them around the flat of her palm. It was odd, they were really well made and felt like real leather. She brought one up to nostrils to see if they smelled like real leather. She was about to sniff when the bathroom door opened. Candice closed her hand and hid it behind her back.

Claire came out ready to make excuses, she let out a faux yawn.

‘I think I’m going to get an early night’ Claire said ‘I’ve got nine am tomorrow, and then we’re going out and’

‘Yeah don’t worry about it I was just about to leave’ she clenched the shoes tightly behind her, ‘I’ll come knock for you though when I go to get drink okay’

‘Thanks’

Candice stood up she backed out of the room, ‘good night’ she called out before spinning on her heel and heading straight for her room.

‘Night’ Claire called back. She made sure her door was locked and headed straight for the box to check on Georgia. She had this horrible image of Candice choking her down with that first bite, there was no way though she tried to reason to herself, she would have noticed if she had a tiny woman in her mouth. She thrust the lid back and with relief spotted her right away. ‘Oh god, Georgia, are you alright?’

‘What the hell was that about!’ she yelled ‘Look at me! My clothes are ruined’

‘I’m sorry I couldn’t get rid of her. She wanted to talk and then started watching the movie, then she saw the pizza box’

‘I know! Why didn’t you stop her she almost saw me, I don’t want anyone to know yet’

‘I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. But would it be the worst thing if Candice found out, you said it yourself she’s sweet’

‘Claire, I know. It’s just really weird for me right now, the fewer the better’

‘Ok’ Claire gently placed her hand next to Georgia, ‘Let’s get you cleaned up’

Georgia climbed into Claire’s palm, she leant back and wriggled out of her jeans. She then pulled off her t-shirt and discarded it to the bed. Claire picked up both of the items of clothing with her other hand and then carried them and Georgia to the bathroom.

 

Chapter 4 Online action by Tiny adventurer

Candice locked her door, drew her curtains shut and let the tiny boots roll from her palm to her desktop. She sat down in her chair rested her elbows on the desk and her face in her hands. She sat there for a little while just staring at the boots. She was making herself crazy. Carefully she picked up the left boot and brought it up to her nose, she held it firmly under her nostril and sniffed. She got the tang of sweat masked in hot air, there was a certain dampness to it. She turned the boot over and held it right up to her eyes. There were tiny scratches and marks in the tread. She ran her finger over the bottom and felt a slight stickiness. Examining it she saw an extraordinarily small piece of gum stuck to it. These boots had been worn.

Claire had filled the sink with warm water, she circled her hand around the pool stirring in a small amount of shower gel. When she was satisfied with how it bubbled up she reached over and picked Georgia up from the sink edge. She slid her thumb under the strap of her bra.

‘Hey’ Georgia yelled, ‘I can still do that myself’

‘Sorry, I forgot’ she laughed, she set Georgia back down on the rim of the sink, ‘I’ll be back in five minutes to check on you and make sure everything is alright’ Claire left the room.

‘Thanks’ Georgia called after her. She unhooked her bra and dropped in on the edge. She carefully shimmied out of her underwear dropping them too. She gripped the edge of the bowl and slowly dipped her foot in testing the temperature. It seemed alright so she gradually lowered herself in to the pool sized bath. She quickly warmed to the temperature, and ran her hands along her body scrubbing in the suds. She submersed herself to get all the grease out of her hair.

Candice turned on her laptop. She went straight to the search engine in the tool bar. The first thing she typed in was little boots. The results loaded and she felt like an idiot. She searched again, tiny boots, human doll clothes and then shrunken boots. This last one brought up a lot of sites where people had shrunken various things. She started reading the key lines out loud.

‘New invention of the shrink ray changes science…now able to shrink all kinds of matter… shrinking demonised through no regrowth ability…used in medical surgeries no application for the public at this time’ She clicked through the links, it didn’t take her long to find a site selling shrink rays illegally under a different name. There were sites where people talked about shrinking fantasies. She saw videos that looked like real of people shrinking and being stepped on and eaten for fun. She felt sick and lurched over holding her stomach. There was no way Claire could have done this to Georgia, it’s just these boots they looked exactly like hers. She had to know, if she didn’t see Georgia come back tomorrow she was going to find out.

Claire peeked back in through the frame of the door, she could hear the quiet voice of Georgia singing.

‘To enemy, it’s pointless to anybody, that doesn’t have faith. Give me the cloth and I’ll wipe my face.’

Claire hung in the doorway just listening.

‘And while I’m alive, I’ll make tiny changes to earth. So you can burn me. Cause we’ll all be the same…’

Georgia looked up saw Claire and yelped in surprise. She turned red.

‘How long have you been there?’

‘Don’t worry it was nice, you sounded good. Who was that?’

‘Frightened Rabbit, same as the shirt I was wearing’

‘Are they Scottish?’

‘Yeah…how’d you’

‘You were doing a little accent there’

Georgia turned an even deeper red.

Claire walked over to the sink, she dipped her finger into the pool and stirred it in little circles.

‘Just went I thought you couldn’t be more adorable’ she swished some bubbles around, ‘and I find you singing out sweetly in a Scottish accent’

‘I’m ready to get out now’

‘Okay’ Claire dipped her hand under the water and cupped Georgia’s fragile body in her palm. Her fingers curled up and rested on her back. As she lifted her out, the water drained falling between the gaps in her fingers. She reached over with her other hand and brought a hand towel over. Placing Georgia in the centre she wrapped her up in the folds and gently rolled her around to get her dry. She unfurled the towel and looked down at Georgia.

‘I think we need to get you some new clothes. I’ll wash these ones now, but you’re going to need sleep wear and other outfits. You can’t wear the same outfit for the rest of your life, you’re not a cartoon character.’

‘How are we going to do that?’

‘We’ll do it online, that way you can see the stuff for yourself. I couldn’t risk taking you out in a toyshop. There’s gotta be someone online that sells good quality doll clothes. We’ll do it now, before we go to bed.’

‘You’re right, it just feels that if I started buying tiny clothes this will all feel real. I know that sounds stupid but…’

‘It doesn’t sound stupid at all. It’s okay, we don’t have to rush this’

‘I want to, like you said, I can’t just wear the same stuff for ever.’

Claire handed her the bra and underwear. She watched as Georgia hooked herself in and pulled her underwear up.

‘I can sleep like this tonight, but I do need some new clothes.’

Claire picked Georgia up from the towel and let her rest in the palm of her hand. She walked back to her bed and brought her laptop over. She turned it on and rested it on her lap with her knees slightly raised behind it. Georgia leant back against Claire’s stomach, her feet reached down just in front of the touchpad. It seemed giant to her, it was again like looking at a cinema screen. Claire’s hands blocked off both sides, her fingers tapped furiously at the keyboard. Claire had gone straight to google, and was typing in quality dolls clothing. She clicked on a Barbie site. She looked at the pictures.

‘These are going to be way too big for you, she’s triple your height’

‘Wow, thanks for making me feel even smaller’ Georgia coughed out.

‘Oh sorry I didn’t mean it like that.’ Her right thumb came down and stroked Georgia’s face. ‘There’s nothing really here for a three inch doll’ Claire drummed her fingers against the laptop, then she burst out laughing.

‘What’s so funny?’

‘I just realised how stupid we’ve been’ she continued into a giggling fit.

‘What?’

‘You shrunk right?’

‘Yes, I think we know I’ve shrunk’

‘Well you shrunk with your clothes as well. All we have to do is go to your room and shrink down your wardrobe to the same size.’

‘I get to wear my own clothes’ she cried out with glee.

‘Yep, we can do that tomorrow, and if you ever wanted we can always get you more clothes just by shrinking them down.’ Claire leant back and yawned stretching her arms, ‘Well seeing as we’ve sorted that problem out, we might as well go to bed’ she started closing the lid of the laptop, Georgia scooted her feet back to rest back down on Claire.

‘Where am I going to sleep?’ Georgia asked.

‘With me’ Claire said rather bluntly. ‘Just for tonight, I’ll look into buying you a bed tomorrow, I’ll get one in town so you can have it for tomorrow night.’ She put the laptop down by her bedside and removed her shirt. ‘Don’t worry it’s just for one night.’ She brought Georgia up over her chest, her thumb slid under the cup of her bra and stretched it out.

‘Claire’ Georgia said nervously.

Claire smiled down at her and let her slide into her cup till she was in up to her shoulders. She let it snap back shut. Georgia had her arms resting on the outside of the cup, she could feel Claire’s warm soft skin underneath her. It adjusted to her and she sunk in like it was memory foam. She didn’t want to admit it, but she was surprisingly comfortable. ‘Just think of it as your bed and blanket for tonight.’ Claire stood up and walked over to the light switch. The motion sent Georgia bouncing up and down with the ample breast beneath her. The light flicked off and Claire climbed back in to bed. She brought her blanket up just below her breasts.

‘Goodnight’ she breathed out gently.

Georgia shut her eyes and relaxed into the body of her roommate.

 

Chapter 5 Morning routine by Tiny adventurer

Candice had trouble sleeping that night. She had a gut wrenching feeling that she was never going to see Georgia again. She lay awake staring at the ceiling from her bed. The visions of Georgia being tossed helplessly down Claire’s throat haunted her. If this was real, if Claire had that gun. She was going to stop her before becoming her next victim.

The alarm buzzed loudly ringing out at eight am. Claire flung her arm out of bed wildly, slapping down on the bedside table a couple of times before finding the snooze button. Georgia woke up straight away, the loud siren and crashing thumps from Claire’s hand wasn’t something she could shrug off. She started kicking against the soft skin of Claire’s breast. She pounded her little fists against her captor.

‘Hey wake up’ Georgia yelled.

‘Uhhhh, five more minutes mum’ Claire mumbled out, pressing her face into her pillow.

‘Now’ she yelled, kicking more vigorously.

Claire leaned up and looked down at the tiny girl thrashing around in her bra.

‘Hey’ she groaned out groggily. ‘How’d you sleep last night?’ she rubbed her finger on Georgia’s head ruffling her hair.

‘I got enough’ Georgia twisted herself around and looked up at Claire’s face, ‘we should start getting ready.’

Claire groaned again bringing herself to a standing position. She staggered towards the bathroom. Then drug herself over and sat down on the toilet.

‘Claire’ Georgia stuttered out

‘Sorry I forgot you were still there, you don’t mind do you?’

‘I need to go to’

She pulled Georgia out and dropped her into the sink.

‘Here?’ Georgia spoke uncertainly.

‘We’ll figure something out later’

Claire flushed and went over to the sink. She started washing her hands.

‘Eek’ Georgia squealed with a shrill voice as she was hit with a torrent of cold water.

‘Soooorrry’ Claire said. She started running the hot tap and drew another bath for Georgia. ‘I’m just going to take a shower. Georgia nodded up at her and slid down into her bath. She saw Claire unhook her bra and step out of the black knickers she had been wearing. It was like looking at a goddess. Her body was radiant, stretching far above her. Claire looked down and caught Georgia staring. ‘Like what you see?’ she laughed. She stepped into the shower, hot steam started filling the room. Georgia sunk down beneath the bubbles in embarrassment.

Claire stepped out of the shower dripping, her hair was smoothed against her skin. She headed straight to the sink and leaned over.

‘You ready’ she said smiling down at Georgia.

Georgia was lost for words, her face seemed so far from her. Drops of water rolled down the enormous breasts above, splashing into her bath. ‘Yes’ she finally said.

Claire scooped her up and held her against her chest. She reached over to grab the towel on the back of the door.

It was around 8:20, Claire had dried herself and Georgia off and was now getting dressed.

‘About my clothes’ Georgia started.

‘Right’ she reached into her drawer and picked up the shrink ray. Putting on a dressing gown she hid it, holding it against her stomach from her arm pushing down on the outside of the gown. ‘I’ll be right back’. She carefully crept towards Georgia’s room making sure not to make a noise, no one else seemed to be up yet.

She opened the door, slipped in and quietly shut it behind her. She opened Georgia’s wardrobe up, everything was already hanging up inside. She closed the doors and aimed the shrink ray at the wardrobe, it was still set to the same scale. The way the shrink ray works is that when it is set on three inches it will shrink a person down to roughly three inches dependant on original height and scale anything else down proportionally to that person’s world. The whole wardrobe collapsed down to a doll house piece of furniture. Claire reached down and picked it up with one hand. She dropped it into the pocket of her gown and headed to Georgia’s desk. Realising that if anyone were to come in to Georgia’s room now and see there was no wardrobe there would be all sorts of suspicions. She had considered shrinking the bed as well but was sure someone would eventually notice it missing. Grabbing Georgia’s keys she headed for the door. On her way out she made sure to lock it.

Claire came back into her room smiling, she hid the shrink ray in her underwear drawer towards the back. She produced the tiny wardrobe from her pocket, ‘It’s all yours’ she grinned.

The wardrobe was placed gently next to Georgia on the bedside table, she looked up at Claire like she was about to burst with excitement. She flung herself at it struggling into pants and a bra. Rifling through her clothes she picked out an outfit. She pulled on black leggings, and a green patterned dress with red and purple flowers on. She strapped an oversized belt around her waist on top of her dress and then put on a light brown leather looking jacket. She stood looking around, her jumper was on the table as well.

‘Claire’

‘What?’

‘Have you seen my boots?’

‘Aren’t they on the table?’

‘No I can’t find them here’

Claire was getting dressed as well, she was wearing tight jeans and a shirt as she promised. She bent down leaving over the table. Georgia could see right down her top to the familiar view of her breasts that she had become so acquainted with.

‘I’m sure they’ll turn up’ Claire said, ‘they’re really small, probably fell under the bed or something. Do you have any others in there you can wear’

‘Yeah I’ll be fine’ Georgia started pushing herself into a pair of UGG style boots.

‘They make you look like a little elf’ Claire giggled commenting on the boots.

‘Not funny’ she huffed.

‘You don’t even need them if you’re going to be in my pocket’

‘I still want to feel like a person, if putting on shoes like everyone else does that, then I’m going to do it’

Claire put on a pair of light blue converse, and wore a dark red hoody that had white fur lining on the inside. Underneath she had on her checked shirt. She reached down and picked Georgia up. She let her fingers curl down and Georgia dropped into the front pocket of her shirt. Claire went to the bathroom with little Georgia in tow and started brushing her teeth. She gargled and spat the water down the drain.

‘All right, let the fun begin’ she said breathing down on Georgia.

‘Minty’ is all she said back.

Claire grabbed her bag and keys and started to leave, she locked her bedroom door as she left. Georgia was jostled up and down with every step, she clung to the stitched edges of the pocket to steady herself. It was almost exciting in a way if it didn’t make her stomach churn with every step.

Candice was already awake, she had been careful not to let this be known. She heard Claire leave for her morning lecture so she sprang into action. She raced to Claire’s door. Pushing down on the handle she realised it had been locked.

‘Shit’ was all Candice said. ‘Tonight, I’ll find out tonight’ she slunk back to her room and tried Georgia’s door on the way. It was the same story. She decided it was best just to get up for now. Later tonight she would find out what happened to Georgia, and then make sure the same would never happen to her.

 

Chapter 6 A pre-drink to pre-drinks by Tiny adventurer

The lecture finished at around 11 am, both Claire and Georgia wondered how they managed to stretch it out over a two hour period. It was something that could have been done in twenty minutes. All that was discussed was lecture rules, upcoming assignments, the layout of the module and the most boring part referencing. Which apparently they were going to have a full lecture on next week on the proper way to reference quotes and authors when writing their assignments.

Georgia had fallen asleep in the first twenty minutes, it was dark and warm in Claire’s pocket, and she had only woken up when Claire got to get a coffee during the break.

‘Right, town then’ Claire spoke staring straight forward. She was talking to Georgia but appeared to everyone else to be a little crazy. ‘Sorry I meant to say that in my head’ she laughed it off, realising what she had done.  She picked up her bag and left.

As she was walking down an alley she noticed there was no one about.

‘I hope you don’t mind, but I won’t be speaking to you for a while’ she whispered down to Georgia who nodded in agreement, ‘just sit tight and we’ll get back home in a little bit. She lifted her head back up and continued walking. Georgia fell back and just let herself bounce and sway with Claire’s step. By now she was used to it.

Claire browsed through the various shops for a while until she came across a little hidden away gem. This was perfect, a dolls house specialist with furniture of all sizes. She found a double bed, it was made of real wood sculpted to the perfect size for a 3 inch doll.

She took it up to the counter and paid. It cost her almost £20, and she thought it was a little much for something so small but she needed it. It was just the frame and mattress but Claire figured that even though she wasn’t going to shrink Georgia’s bed down, she could shrink her bedding down as she’d brought that up here herself.

When she got back she took Georgia out of her pocket setting her on the table and produced the bed from her bag.

‘Cool’ Georgia said. She was actually a little disappointed not to be sleeping with Claire again, it had been one of the most comfortable night’s sleep she had had in a long time. ‘What about bedding?’

‘I’m just gonna shrink yours’

‘Why didn’t you just shrink the whole bed?’

‘I figured someone might care if a bed just disappeared’

‘And not a wardrobe’

‘They might not care so much if just one thing goes, you’ll probably have to pay for it’ Claire laughed.

There was no one else in the house as far as she could tell, Claire grabbed Georgia’s keys and headed for her room. Within thirty seconds she was back with two pillows, a double duvet and a quilted mattress protector with bed sheet all in the palm of her hand. She dropped the load on Georgia and laughed as she struggled free from the pile.

It was around two when she heard the knocking at her door.

‘Heeeellllloooooo’ Candice called from behind the door, ‘you in?’

Claire picked up the wardrobe and bed and put them into a desk drawer, she then picked up Georgia and did the same. She slid the drawer to, leaving it open just a bit.

‘Yeah’ Claire said, she went and opened the door. Candice was standing there.

‘Hey I’m going to go get some drink for tonight, are you ready?’

‘Just give me a minute’

Candice walked in and sat down on the bed, as Claire was putting her shoes back on and grabbing her bag. Candice’s eyes were scanning the room looking for any evidence of a shrink ray or Georgia.

‘Let’s go’ Claire said.

Candice looked a little disappointed she hadn’t seen what she wanted, ‘sure, what are you getting. I’m thinking vodka, mixers, and something sweet to shot.’

‘Do you want to split it?’ They left the room and Claire locked the door, ‘we could go halfsies.’

‘Sounds like a plan’ Candice said.

Georgia heard the front door shut and knew she was alone. She climbed onto her bed and lay back.

‘A little music or something might have been nice’ she muttered to herself, annoyed that she was now stuck in a drawer until Claire came back.

The loud bang of the front woke Georgia up, she tumbled out of bed in shock. The booming voices of girls chatting echoed through the hallway and she realised Claire and Candice must be back. She could hear the clinking of bottles. That’s one thing she missed, she wasn’t going to get to go to bars and clubs anymore. Not without fear of being stepped on. When Claire came in she was going to ask if she could join in on the drinking. Just the two of them having their own little party for a bit.

‘What are you wearing tonight?’ Candice asked.

‘I haven’t really thought about it. Actually I know, I’ve got a dress that I haven’t even worn yet. You’ll see it later.’

‘Ooh’ Candice went overenthusiastically, ‘I look forward to it. I think people are coming here about eight so we should start getting ready soon.’

‘Yeah cool. I’m gonna go for a shower in a bit so I should be ready soon.’ Claire left the kitchen and headed to her room.

Georgia heard the keys in the lock and stood up. She was definitely ready to get out of this drawer.

Claire came in, she dropped her bag by the end of her bed and went to check on Georgia.

‘Sorry I’ve been so long’ she said.

‘It’s okay, can you get me out of this drawer. I’ve been stuck in here forever’

‘Of course, hold on’ Claire walked over and locked the bedroom door, ‘Okay here climb on’ she lowered her hand in and Georgia clambered up on to her fingers and into her palm.

‘Claire, about tonight’

‘What about it?’

‘I want to join in’

Claire choked a bit in disbelief, ‘I thought you didn’t want anybody knowing yet’

‘I don’t, it’ll just be you and me before you start. I could do with a few drinks. You probably bought enough alcohol to spare a thimble full’ she laughed.

‘Me and you, drinks tonight. Yeah that sounds fun, a pre-drink to pre-drinks.’ Claire set Georgia down on her desk near her dock. ‘Are you alright here while I get ready?’

‘Yeah I’ll be fine’ Georgia smiled, ‘Hurry up though, the sooner the better’ she laughed again.

About ten minutes later Claire reappeared from the shower she had changed into some fresh underwear, Georgia noticed the matching set, black and lacy. She could see Claire already rifling through her wardrobe.

‘Ah here it is’ she exclaimed holding a dress like a trophy, she stepped into it and zipped up the back. ‘What do you think?’ she asked Georgia, pulling the dress taut and wriggling it across her chest to get comfortable.

Georgia looked up at her a little stunned. She hadn’t seen her like this before. It was a beautiful dress, a silvery grey, strapless, there was a thin black horizontal stripe running around the waist. Toward the bottom there was a black lace floral design embroidered into it that hung dipping slightly below the hem. It stopped just below the tops of her thighs showing off her legs.

‘Wow’ was all Candice could get out.

‘I’m glad you like it, I’ve just gotta straighten my hair and then I’ll be ready. How about a little music?’ She reached over Georgia and started fiddling with the iPod on the dock. ‘Ida Maria, yeah I think we need something fast to get us in the mood’ she pressed on the play button and went over to where her straighteners were.

As she did her hair she started singing along.

‘Find a cure, find a cure for my life, find a cure, find a cure for my life. Oh my god, oh you think I’m in control.’

Georgia sat amused. Claire actually sounded pretty good, she had softer voice and it sounded cute the way she was singing it. After the song ended and her hair was done she walked right over to Georgia. She lowered her face and Georgia found herself stood directly in front of a very large mouth that could easily swallow her up.

‘Let’s get our drink on’ she walked out of the room to get the drinks.

Georgia was excited. She could really use a drink.

 

Chapter 7 The space between her toes by Tiny adventurer

Claire came back into the room with a glass in one hand, a bottle of coke under her arm and a small bottle of vodka in the other hand. She started pouring coke into her glass and used the cap of the vodka bottle to measure out two shots worth. Satisfied with the taste she poured some from her glass into the coke bottle cap and slid it over to Georgia.

Claire started gulping hers back, with one swig she had almost drank half the glass.

‘Something to dance to maybe?’ Claire suggested, she scrolled down on her iPod and started playing Girls Aloud.

Georgia was dominated by the view of Claire’s swaying body. She twisted to the floor and back up again. Her torso swung from side to side leaving Georgia in a shadow.

‘Oh come on, dance with me’ Claire said with glee. She gripped Georgia roughly in her hand. She held her close to her chest as she twisted her top half and shook creating a silvery blur. She lifted Georgia up guiding her up along her dress.

‘Here’ Claire said. She dropped Georgia in between her cleavage and jumped up and down. ‘This is my favourite part’ she cried. She ran her hand through her hair and swirled her body furiously in bouncing curves.

Georgia rebounded against her breasts, she was assaulted from both sides by the soft flesh moulding to her body. She felt herself sinking and threw her arms out against the supple mountains crashing together.

Claire continued to move, she was enjoying it too much, her dress ruffled and fluttered to the beat of the music. She didn’t even notice Georgia’s struggles as she sunk further into her cleavage. Her dress was already pushing her breasts up and closer.  Georgia was sinking, being swallowed by her chest. As the song finally came to a stop Claire threw herself down onto her bed breathing heavily and laughing. She looked down to her chest and couldn’t see Georgia. She let out a gasp, but quickly felt the tiny hands punching against the underside of her breast where she had slipped into her left cup. Claire reached down running her fingers against the lace of her bra. She found a grip on Georgia’s leg and pulled her free. She had her hanging over her face, letting out a laugh at the panic of her friend.

‘I got a little carried away there’ Claire spoke, ‘I think we could both use a drink after that.’ She righted Georgia and carried her back to the desk. ‘Are you alright?’

‘Yeah, it was just really hot in there’ Georgia laughed, she pulled off her boots and then her socks as well, letting her feet feel the cool air. Her tiny toes curled in response, scrunching and un-scrunching.

Georgia sipped at her cap taking in huge mouthfuls, she needed a lot of liquid after that dance. Claire knocked back the rest of her glass feeling much the same way and started pouring a second.

‘We’ve still got a while before the others start. How about a drinking game?’ Claire said.

‘Okay, what kind?’

‘Truth or dare?’

‘Isn’t that a little childish?’

‘We’ll just have to make it a little more adult then’ Claire smiled, her mouth shifting to the side and biting her lip as she said this.

‘How’s this going to work as a drinking game’

‘You don’t do something you drink, you do the dare the other person drinks. Same with the truth. But if you refuse to do the first one you drink and then have to do or answer whatever the second one is’ Clare sat down on the swivel chair by the desk.

‘I think I got it. How much do we have to drink?’

‘Three fingers if you refuse, or if you do it first time the other person has to do two fingers. So it’s probably better to do whatever you pick first unless you want to get really smashed’ Claire laughed as she topped off Georgia’s cap. ‘Do you want to go first or second?’

‘I’ll go first’

‘Okay, truth or dare’

‘Truth’ she said confidently.

‘How many guys have you had sex with?’

‘What?’ Georgia looked up in surprise, ‘I’m not telling you that, pick something else.’

‘Three fingers’

Georgia looked annoyed, she leaned over her cap and started sipping until she felt she had had the right amount.

‘So now you have to do a dare’

‘Just pick something then’

Claire twisted her foot under the desk, the toe of her flat pushed against the heel of her left foot allowing the pump to slip off. She scooted back in her chair and raised her bare foot on to the desk in front of Georgia.

‘I dare you… to lick the space between my big and second toe.’ She scrunched them together reflexively. Her gaze was fixed on Georgia.

Georgia walked up to the huge foot hanging over her. The toes lowered down and pointed towards her, wriggling in excitement. Georgia took a deep breath, she placed an arm hanging over the big toe, and another hanging over the second toe. She pushed herself forward and closed her eyes. She felt the warm of her skin and tasted the salty tang of sweat licking the foot before her.

Claire squealed out, feeling the tiny tongue lapping against the space between her toes.

‘Oh my god’ Claire beamed, ‘I can’t believe you did that.’

‘Truth or dare’ Georgia said back to the amused giantess.

‘Dare’ Claire grinned wickedly.

‘I dare you to down your drink’

‘That’s not fair, I have to drink either way’

‘You never said anything about in the rules’ Georgia said smugly.

Claire lifted the glass to her lips. Georgia watched as it flooded in lumps down her throat. The empty glass slammed to the desk next to Georgia sending her toppling back in fright.

‘Your turn’ Claire smiled as she proceeded to fill up her glass for a third time. It splashed over and Georgia was hit by the bubbling froth of the coke as it spilled around her feet. ‘Sorry’.

‘Can we change the music first? Have got any Katy Perry or little boots?’

‘I’ll put on Katy Perry’ she bent forward and scrolled down to change the album, ‘so truth or dare?’ the music started playing out, with the words you’re going to hear me roar, floating through the air.

‘I’ll go with a dare.’

‘Get ready to drink then’

‘Just give me the dare. I’ll do it’ Georgia said in defiance.

‘I want you to climb into my drink like it was a bath. Clothes or no clothes, that’s up to you. But you have to stay in it till your next turn’

‘Is that it?’ Georgia walked up to the glass by Claire’s, arm, ‘This’ll be easy’ she laughed. She stepped out of her dress and pulled her leggings off so that she was just in her underwear. She gingerly placed her hands on the rim of the glass and pulled her whole body up. In a forward roll she splashed into the glass and resurfaced with a grin, ‘Ha, I told you I would.’

‘Sorry I doubted you. Guess I have to drink.’

Georgia realised that she had just been tricked again. The whole glass lifted into the air and Georgia was swirled around, the coke crashed and foamed around her. Gigantic lips greeted the rim of the glass. Georgia fell against the pair. The alcoholic mixture floated around her and into the parting of her mouth. The glass tilted back and placed back on the desk and Georgia was swished along with it.

‘I pick truth’ Claire said straight away.

As Georgia’s heady finally stopped spinning she came up with the perfect truth for Claire to answer ‘Did you ever fantasize about me as the giant and you as the tiny?’

Claire smiled at the thought, ‘I’m not going to answer, I guess that’s another three fingers’

Claire’s mouth opened much wider this time, Georgia was carried with the mixture into the cavernous maw. The lips sealed shut behind her. She was sloshed around the giant mouth, pushed under the tongue and swished back up into the cheeks.

Claire slowly swallowed her drink letting Georgia inch closer and closer to the back of her throat. The heat of her breath filled the air, her tongue sticky with saliva and coke. Supressed laughs choked up from behind her reverberating and amplifying till it was all she could hear. Claire let out a loud ‘mmm’ sound as she tasted the tiny girl.

Georgia flailed on the massive tongue reaching for purchase, her legs hung helplessly over the abyss of Claire’s throat. As Claire swallowed her last gulp she reached in and pulled Georgia out.

‘That was quite a game’ Claire said.

‘For a moment there I thought you were really going to eat me’ Georgia laughed.

‘I thought about it’ she joined in laughing. Georgia had swallowed a ridiculous amount of Claire’s drink, not being able to help it as she was part of it. But she was kind of a light weight now and beginning to feel the effects.

Claire blew gently on Georgia as she hung in front of her mouth. ‘Let’s get you cleaned up’ she said heading to the bathroom.

‘That was actually pretty fun’ Georgia said, slurring her words as she was lowered in to the sink, ‘It was weird being in your mouth, but it was kinda scary-cool at the same time’

‘We can do stuff tomorrow, I just have to do the whole meet and greet drinking tonight. I’m just gonna finish up getting ready, do you want me to put a movie on or something for you so you don’t get bored.’

‘Yeah thanks’ Georgia said, she was feeling quite tipsy and wanted something to watch as she fell asleep.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3891