Giantess Dating Diary by SoleEmbrace
Summary:

What started out as an accident led to the blooming love between a boy and a giantess. Both struggle to live in each other's worlds as their differences become obvious.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Feet, Couples Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 58169 Read: 173152 Published: January 21 2014 Updated: May 30 2015
Story Notes:

This story's not so much a fetish writing as an experimental world where tinies and giantesses can truly coexist. Rules exist to keep them from harming each other. Systems amd facilities are laid down to enable the size-gifted to live in the cities of the size-challenged. The two species live in harmony admidst their differences.

1. Day 0: An Accident by SoleEmbrace

2. Day 1: Tiny Purchases by SoleEmbrace

3. Day 2: Close Encounter by SoleEmbrace

4. Day 3: Night Talk by SoleEmbrace

5. Day 3.5: Confirmations by SoleEmbrace

6. Day 4: Open Secrets by SoleEmbrace

7. Day 5: Confrontation by SoleEmbrace

8. Day 6: Unexpected Step by SoleEmbrace

9. Day 7: Rendevous by SoleEmbrace

10. Day 8: The North by SoleEmbrace

11. Day 8.5: A Night Alone by SoleEmbrace

12. Day 9: The Congregation part 1 by SoleEmbrace

13. Day 10: The Congregation part 2 by SoleEmbrace

14. Day 10.5: Tiffany by SoleEmbrace

15. Day 11: Recuperation by SoleEmbrace

16. Day 12: The Breakup by SoleEmbrace

17. Day 13: Confidence by SoleEmbrace

18. Date 14: Resolutions by SoleEmbrace

19. Date 15: Madison's Garden (Part 1) by SoleEmbrace

Day 0: An Accident by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

I've always wanted to write this for a long time. It's not so much a fetish piece as an experiment to flesh out a world where the big and small can co-exist peacefully and harmoniously. The world needs a lot of things to facilitate this, so I plan on building them as I write.

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

One day, mankind found a race greater than themselves. Though they struggled with their differences, they found harmony within each other today.

 


It all happened one summer day. My alarm rang at 6am, but I woke up at seven. I changed into my high school uniform, brushed my teeth and made for the door hurriedly. I didn't even have time to check the Giantess alerts, though on retrospect that probably wouldn't have changed a thing.

 

I raced down to the garage, where my scooter waited for me. I keyed and it gave a satisfying rumble, and I sped around the corner as fast as I could.

 

This was the first time I met her.

 

A colossal foot swung out from the corner, knocking me and my scooter high into the air. As I watched the world spin mercilessly around me, the only thought I could think of then was how much I would have to pay to repair my scooter. A strange thought prior to imminent death.

 

But in an instant, a massive shadow suddenly engulfed me as the opposite foot caught me just as I was about to hit the ground. I landed unceremoniously atop the foot, clutching a giant sandal strap as I slid across the smooth surface. I could feel the foot arching as the giantess bent down to inspect me.

 

“A-are you alright?” cried the giant woman above me. I looked up to sky and was met with a face which spanned the field of my vision. She was gorgeous. Blonde, layered hair with permed tips hung around me like curtains, a Sunday hat topping off the top of her head. Hazelnut eyes glistened in her shadow when the giantess saw me safely on her foot.

 

I was still pretty dizzy, and I stumbled off her peds, tripping over myself and falling towards the floor. Before my face could plaster itself into the ground again, I fell into the cushiony palm of my savior/perpetrator, and decided to just lay there until the world decided to stop spinning. She lifted me into the air and up to her face, where her pearly eyes and perky nose engulfed the horizon before me.

She wore a droopy frown of worry on her forehead.

 

Now that I had a good look at her, the giantess looked to be a young woman, about 20, I'd say. Giantesses like her were about fifty feet tall, and she stood just about there. She wore a blue sundress under a white bolero, and if I remembered correctly, wore a pair of white low heeled sandals with a cross-shaped strap on either side. Oh, and the Sunday hat, too. It looked like she was out for a morning stroll.

 

“Maybe I should call someone...” The lady was talking to herself, eyes wandering around for signs of other tinies. She didn't notice when I got up from her hand, and her anxiety at hurting me only grew as she paced along the small street beside my house.

 

“Oi, lady!” I shouted, getting her attention, “Over here!” The giantess stopped and brought her face back to me. Her face brightened when she saw I was up and about. She ventured a finger toward me, and prodded my chest testingly as if making sure I was whole.

 

“Oh, thank goodness!” the giant woman beamed, letting out a sigh of relief, “I'm terribly sorry, but I thought this road was closed for tinies this morning.”

 

She was right; electric signs along the road lit up, with bold red words saying 'GIANTESS CROSSING' displayed on the black post. In my haste, I missed the sign and found myself kicked into the air by the woman before me.

 

“S'okay, I was in a rush,” I said, scratching the back of my head, “I didn't check for traffic either.”

 

The lady let out a small laugh, covering her mouth with her other hand. She was very polite, what with her proper lady-like personality and appearance. Her smile brought warmth to whoever saw it, bright as the morning sun. “I'm Madison,” she said as she introduced herself.

 

“I'm Elliot,” I introduced myself as well, “I'm still in high school and I've got classes IN FIVE MINUTES OH CRAP!”

 

My watch didn't lie; it was only five minutes to seven-thirty. It would take me fifteen minutes to get to school on my scooter, and the school gates close once classes start. I gulped, deliberating what I could do. Well, no point dwelling on it, I had better be on my way.

 

“Madison, it's a real charm meeting you, but I have to get to school, stap.” She nodded, lowering me back to the ground. I leapt off her hand, immediately looking around for my scooter. I found it lying on its side some distance from Madison's feet and ran to it. I brought it back upright, and-

 

“Ooh...” Madison let out a guilty gasp. On the side of the scooter were three round indents smashed into the side of the frame. Bits of the engine cylinders hung out of the ruined frame, and bolts began to fall off my bike as I watched in disbelief. It was wrecked. The front of Madison's toes must have dug into it when she kicked me up into the air.

 

I just slumped onto my knees. For an eighteen year old, saving up enough for a scooter took all my life savings. I'd only ridden it for a month now, and already it lies crumbling before me. All it took was one giantess's step, and all my hard saved dollars went kaput.

 

“Um...” Madison kneeled behind me nervously, fidgeting. The small reverberations from her actions only caused more parts to fall out of the scooter, “I'm really sorry...”

 

I just turned around to her and stared. She was putting the tips of her fingers together queasily, her eyes shifting around uneasily, never daring to look at me. I really couldn't blame her, but I wasn't exactly emotionally stable at the time. I just stared on wordlessly which she interpreted as an accusatory glare.

 

“Elliot...” she finally said timidly, “I'll fix this, I promise.” She held me carefully with both hands, palming atop crossed fingers, “I could take you to school myself, no problem.”

 

“But my school's off the giantess crossing!” I cried out. Madison only smiled, allowing herself a small giggle, “I have an urban giantess license, I'm allowed to step into the tinies' streets.” With a triumphant smirk, she brought me up to her bolero's collar, where clipped on was a golden pin shaped like a foot with a building stamped in front of it.

 

The urban giantess license; giantess's serious about living with tinies studied to get one. Stepping on people and property was a (literally) big problem, and threat of a giantess struck fear into tinies everywhere. Cities have all but banned giantess's from most cities, but those with the urban giantess license were exempt.

 

The urban giantess course for the license was demanding; prospective giantess's were required to learn many things. From restricting their feet from being raised above a tiny as they walked to etiquette and mannerisms when communicating with tinies, so as not to startle them. Body contact was strictly limited to the giantess's hands, and touching required the tiny's permission. (Madison didn't have to ask because she already held me when she helped me up) Safety tests involved weight testing where a giantess would step on a tiny without hurting him, and emergency falling where she would let as little of her body fall onto the ground. Before getting the license, the giantess needed to pass a navigation test for the city she intends to live in, walking through the city without getting lost and without harming anything. If she could pass all that, she earned her urban giantess license.

 

In other words, Madison was my ride to school.

 

“I'll pay you back for you scooter,” she assured me, picking up the sad heap of metal from the street, putting it in her handbag, “And I'll even get you to school on time.” She slid me onto her left shoulder, and I clutched her bangs holding on to dear life as she suddenly began moving forward. It was incredible. I felt the great brush of wind flowing past me as Madison sped to a brisk walk, as if I were floating fifty feet above the town, soaring. Houses became a distant thing, and the town opened up its four corners to me from my vantage point.

 

Madison was off the giantess crossing now, and slowed her pace as her feet weaved around the light traffic. She would obey traffic rules and stay only on the proper lane in the direction she went, occasionally stepping onto the pedestrian path when there was no space for her to step.

 

I could tell Madison greatly enjoyed her walk, humming to herself as her feet hammered beside the vehicles below, relishing that they were the same size as her feet. When she stepped onto the pedestrian path, she would take off her sandals and walk barefoot to feel her way through it. People clung close to the wall as she passed, but braver souls who stuck to the path were rewarded by a cheeky head rub with Madison's toes as she passed above them.

 

She felt more honest when she walked. Her feet didn't hide behind mannerisms, and there was a childish eagerness explore the tiny's streets and homes with the bare skin of her soles. It was barely five minutes, but with her feet alone Madison opened up herself to me, revealing a girl who just wanted to plant her slender peds into a world once barred from her.

 

For what felt like a long while, we were finally at my school. The gates were just about to be closed by the disciplinary committee member, but was interrupted by the arrival of the gargantuan visitor. Madison held her palm out to me, and I hopped off her shoulder. She lowered me directly into the school yard from beyond the fence, easily towering over the school fence. I was in school, with a minute to spare even. It was amazing how fast a giantess could walk.

 

“I'll replace your scooter later, don't you worry,” Madison said with a smile, “I'll visit you again tomorrow.”

 

“Thanks for the ride!” I shouted back as she waved her last goodbye to me and turned around. This was the first time I've seen Madison from the distance. She was cute, with her Sunday dress and slim figure. The way she walked made her hair bounce with every step, and each step could be felt from where I stood. Even though they were nothing but footfalls, I could feel that spring in her heel as she walked away from me. She was just too honest when she walked, and it made her cuter still, so cute that I could shout-

 

“PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!”

 

It was an accident. I didn't plan on shouting it there and then, but my body moved before my mind. I stood there, bewildered at myself for a second, and saw Madison turning back to me with a look of surprise on her face.

 

“Wha...?”

 

I closed my eyes and let in a deep breath. It was impulsive, shallow and I barely know her more than ten minutes, but I'll be damned if this wasn't love. That brimming smile, those honest footsteps, her beauty helped too, and she was a giantess to boot. Who knew what would happen? But I was certain it'd be worth it alone to find out.

 

“I SAID,” I said with renewed breath, “PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME! MADISON!”

 

Madison turned to face me completely now, still a look of surprise on her face, she looked away for a moment, eyes darting left and right as if trying to come out with a sensible answer. Eventually, she looked away with a huge blush and whispered with a smile, “....okay.”

Day 1: Tiny Purchases by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Wowee, tough week for me this week X( I've gotten by with barely four hours of sleep a day. Hope it doesn't affect my writing this chapter! Enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

When the giantesses settled into the land of man, many problems became afoot and underfoot. The great size of the giantesses did only serve to break and hinder the tiny thatched roofs of man, and the careless did end many a life in their stay. Thus man put his own foot down, and let only those with the care and consideration to live with them access to their homes. Thus the urban license began.

 

Day 1: Tiny Purchases

 

The school bell rang just as I woke up from my desk. My classmates had disappeared from the room, leaving me behind to pack my things and get my bearings back. I didn't sleep. The events of yesterday were still freshly painted in my mind, and the more I thought about it the more I worried.

 

In all my time in my hometown, there were certainly some giantesses moving about the streets, but I've never actually met one before. Hell, I've never even heard of a tiny dating a giantess before. What was I even thinking, anyway? Shouting the worst possible thing to a stranger out of the blue, and then regretting it the rest of the day. Why did she say yes, too? Was Madison just playing along with my impulses, or did she have something else in mind?

 

I let out a sigh. All this overthinking made my head hurt. If I was really against it, I'll just tell her politely that my earlier outburst was a mistake. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'm sure she'll understand. We'll part ways amiably, and greet each other as acquaintances when we pass each other by again. I felt calmer now. I looked out the window to savor my relief, when the scenery outside jolted me up from my chair.

 

There was no mistaking the figure outside the gate. She was dressed in a lilac one piece dress with a sky blue shrug jacket. A pair of laced sandals were tied to her handbag, but she was otherwise barefoot. Oh, and she was still wearing that Sunday hat of hers.

 

Madison was crouched down, hunched over the departing students streaming out the campus. Her eyes were darting between the crowd, searching for any signs of me. All the students must have looked the same to her, what with the uniforms. She wore a worrisome expression on her face, getting increasingly anxious as more and more me lookalikes walked past her.

 

Guess it was time to face the music. I hurried down to the exit, and made my way to the gate. I noticed the stream of students favoring the opposite side of the gate to Madison, as the crowd curled away and around her. Not too surprising when she was taller than the school itself, I suppose. I broke off from the crowd and stood before the giantess, waving to her, “Oi, Madison!”

 

Immediately, Madison turned her face towards me, and immediately brightened up when she confirmed who it was who spoke to her. “Elliot!” she cried, “Thank goodness, I thought I'd never find you...”

 

“Yeah, look,” I said, nervously looking around when I realized the sudden attention I was getting, “I think we should find someplace else to talk.”

 

Madison only smiled that gentle smile of hers, and let down a hand for me to sit on. I climbed on and before I knew it, I was in the air and moving. The scene of the school drew further away, and we began our way brushing past a row of houses.

 

“Oh Elliot, I wasn't sure how to find you,” Madison told me anxiously, “I realized I only knew where you studied, so I came looking for you.”

 

Oh yeah, I didn't tell her the place she kicked me was right next to where I stayed. We didn't change phone numbers either, but I wasn't sure if giantesses even had phones.

 

“Sorry, Madison,” I said, scratching my head sheepishly, “We should've left off yesterday differently.”

 

I meant that in more than one way. Should I take back my confession now?

 

I was hesitant as I watched her amble merrily down the street. She chose to walk only on the sidewalk today. Her feet were once again expertly dodging pedestrians, as if challenging herself when she brought the sides of her feet only inches away from the people below with every step. She made a point to bring her toes as close to oncoming passersby as possible, as if greeting them with a surprise hello. The startled commuters would shriek as a sudden brush of feet passed them, and Madison would only offer her sheepish grin to anyone who protested.

 

She really liked her strolling. I couldn't stop her now.

 

Finally, we came to a small shopping lane. Madison stopped at the crossroads just before the road swung into the bustling street, and brought me up to her face.

 

“Actually, there's been something I'd like to ask you,” Madison told me, her gigantic hazelnut eyes focused entirely onto me. I felt that if I fell forward, I would be swallowed into that boundless gaze of hers.

 

“Um, I actually have something to say too...” I started, but when she brought her full attention (and face) onto me, I got cold feet. “Er, you first.”

 

“It's about your scooter, actually...” Madison began, her eyes looking slightly away and distant now, “I wanted to replace it today, but...”

 

Something churned in my stomach, could she not replace my bike? Maybe expecting to replace the whole scooter in a day was too much to ask for. Hell, I spent my whole life saving up for one, how could I expect Madison to pay for one overnight? “Look, Mady, it's alright, you don't have to...”

 

“Actually!” Madison suddenly said, startling me, “I've never bought anything from a tiny's shop before!”

 

There was huge sparkle in her eyes when she said this. She looked at me expectantly, but my mouth just gaped open.

 

“Please show me how tinies buy things!”

 

So that's why we came to the shopping lane. Madison's probably never had to buy anything tiny sized. She couldn't enter the store either, and never got the chance to learn how used money. It was interesting to know that the simple act of purchasing was completely foreign to the giantess.

 

“Alright,” I finally said, though I wasn't sure what I could do. Bringing her into the store was out of the question, so all that was left were the stalls setup along the shopping lane.

 

I pointed to an ice cream truck parked not five steps from Madison. She let me down and joined me on the ground by lying close to the ground, the rest of her body taking up a good portion of the road.

 

“Okay, er...” I pondered the odd situation before me. Madison was kneeling down, with her face almost up against the ice cream truck. The bewildered ice cream man was bowled over by the sudden face blocking out his view of the street, and both parties just stared at each other, unsure of what to do.

 

“Well,” I said, walking up onto the counter of the ice cream truck, “This is place sells ice cream, so you just have to tell the man what flavor you'd like.”

 

Madison pondered on this for a moment, and meekly asked the ice cream man, “...I don't suppose you have celery ice cream?”

 

Interesting choice of flavor, I thought to myself. I wasn't sure what a giantess's diet was, but for their size, I reasoned they could only afford to eat greens in bulk.

 

The ice cream man was sweating profusely and still shaking, but he seemed to get his bearings back, “We uh...we don't serve that here, missy. Maybe you'd like to try vanilla?”

 

This elicited a massive smile from Madison. It was her first time buying from a tiny, and she did it! ...was what I thought she thought. “Yes, two please!” She nodded eagerly.

 

The ice cream man dug out two scoops of ice cream from the tub with vanilla, and placed them onto two separate cones. He was going to hand them to her, but Madison's hands came to take them, a new problem surfaced. A giantess's hands were as big as a grown adult, and the simple task of holding an ice cream cone suddenly seemed like a monumental feat in dexterity. Pinch just slightly off, and the ice cream falls onto the floor. Grab them between your fingers, and only a crusty paste would remain.

 

Eventually, the ice cream man figured that he could poke the cones into Madison's pinched fingers, thereby slotting them between her fingertips without incident. I paid for the cones and thanked the ice cream man for the trouble, and the two of us went on our way.

 

I sat on Madison's shoulder, watching her admire at the two cones caught between her fingers. “It's my first tiny purchase,” she announced to herself proudly. It was funny watching her get worked up over something I considered so trivial.

 

Madison swung her right hand before me, offering the cone jutting out of her digits to me, “Here, you can have this one.”

 

“Thanks,” I said, taking the cone from her gingerly. The bottom of the cone was slightly crushed from her gripping, but it was otherwise intact. We enjoyed our cones together, Madison needing some instruction on how to eat one. She took a careful lick of hers so as not to finish it in one go, and gave a delighted squeal on tasting the sweet dessert.

 

We tried other stalls as well. Madison ordered food and bought little trinkets all by herself now, even insisting on lining up before a queue. She placed her feet behind the man standing in front of her in line, and inched her toes forward every time the queue progressed closer to the stall. I paid for everything, but Madison promised that she'll pay me back.

 

Eventually, Madison decided she should try her hands on shopping from a store. She peeked into the storefront and knocked on the window for a sales rep, explaining to the tiny woman that she'd like to buy the tiny pair of shoes on display. The sales rep jokingly asked if Madison would like her foot size measured, but delightedly, Madison insisted. She stuck her foot through the doorway of the store, where the lady hastily made measurements for her.

 

“A size 55, miss,” the sales rep finally declared, wiping the sweat from her brow, “Unfortunately, we've ain't got a size that's a fit you.”

 

Madison gave a small laugh, “Oh, it's fine. I'm happy with my purchase as it is.”

 

The sales rep gave Madison a mock salute before heading back into the store. Madison offered me her hand again, and I leapt on, letting the giantess take me to wherever.

 

“That was fun,” Madison said to me, a happy grin on her face.

 

“Yeah,” I replied. Daylight was dwindling as the sun began its descent towards the horizon. I was too caught up in Madison's shopping adventures to notice how late it had gotten.

 

“There's just one last thing I need to buy,” said Madison. We made our way out of the shopping lane and towards a bike dealer. I think I knew what she wanted to do.

 

“I didn't know how to do this before you showed me...” Madison mumbled, but a certain fire of determination shone through her eyes as she stopped before the dealer shop, “But I think I know now.”

 

Madison let me down onto the pavement, and bent forward to knock on the dealer shop's roof. Three resounding thumps reverberated through the building, prompting a man in white shirt and tie to scramble out.

 

“Excuse me, sir,” Madison said to the startled man, “But I'd like to buy a scooter, the same as this one.”

 

Madison pulled from her bag the same hunk of metal she took from me yesterday. The frame of the scooter had almost buckled into two halves now, and it was a miracle it still held together when Madison placed it down. The three indents from her toes were still visible, with the added crumbles incurred from being carried in a giantess's bag.

 

The salesman wasted no time bringing out the new scooter. It was exactly the same; yellow frame, rounded side mirrors, and a love letter to the old Vespa design. It was like the day I bought my own bike, still shiny and unblemished by dirt or giantess toes.

 

It occurred to me then that I could not pay for Madison this time round. Madison only smiled when I told her this, and reached for a pouch inside her handbag. She dug out several rolls of tiny bank notes, a small bag of coins, and a piece of paper stapled to the bag with the exact amount Madison held written on it. She had come prepared.

 

Upon purchase, Madison lifted the scooter gently and placed it before. “I've finally done it,” Madison said, giving me a victorious smile, “I kept my promise now, didn't I?”

 

I touched the handle of the new scooter. It felt as if it had just rolled out of the factory. Emotions began to swell in my chest, as if reuniting with something I once held dear. I braced myself, and looked up to Madison one last time.

 

“Madison, I had something to tell you,” I said, clenching my fists.

 

“Oh, yes!” Madison said, her face brimming with anticipation, “What is it, Elliot?”

 

“The truth is...” I began, raking my teeth together as I spoke, “Yesterday, I felt I had done you a great disservice, letting my impulses get the better of me...”

 

Madison sat still, listening intently to my words. She knew I was being serious, and respected me by listening quietly with all her attention.”

 

“I didn't feel what I said yesterday was right. I barely knew you, yet I've confessed knowing what I did couldn't possibly be the right thing to do. I didn't think it through, and I didn't even have the consideration to think about how you felt...”

 

Madison was Patience sitting on Monument. Her face betrayed no emotion, save that she patiently heard me out throughout.

 

“That's why!” I shouted, finally release what was on my chest all night and day, “I want to do this right this time!”

 

I got down to a knee, looked up into the beautiful face in the sky, arms stretched out to her and with all my heart, I shouted.

 

“MADISON! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!”

 

Madison broke her stoic form and let out her characteristic gentle smile. This time, there was no doubt from either of us. We both enjoyed each other today, and I found the love I had for her as I shouted the same words as yesterday to be true. She looked at me lovingly, taking a small breath before answering:

 

“Yes!”

Day 2: Close Encounter by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Man, I've not had enough sleep in a long time x_x I hope this update's not too late. I'll try writing notes about the world on top of every chapter now, just short bites to expand on the world. Also in this chapter, introducing a new giantess: Sylvie!

 

Hope y'all enjoy~

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Before mankind lived harmoniously with the giantesses, he was subjugated and served the then goddess figures. As beings rising only up to their mistress's heels, the giantesses saw fit for man to only touch their feet, as the rest of their body was too divine for the flesh of man to sully. To this day, the art of manhandling with feet lives on not as a tool to oppress, but a tool to bring the two races closer together.

 

Day 2: Close Encounter

 

I was mixed bag of emotions. On one hand, I was apprehensive; it was my first time entering the size-restricted zone, a large area on the edge of town. This was where the giantesses lived within the city, and even unlicensed giantesses were allowed to enter here. Tinies were discouraged from going in, lest they meet a grizzly end beneath an oblivious giantess's foot.

 

On the other hand, I was excited. Really excited. Madison had invited me over to her place just yesterday. We talked after leaving the bike dealer's shop, and she thanked me for showing me how tinies lived around town. I asked about how her kind lived, and she seemed surprised at the question. “Doesn't everybody know?” She had said. We knew as much as Madison knew about did about tinies.

 

So she asked me to stay over at her house tonight. It was a Saturday, and I was suddenly very interested in the world of giantesses. They were merely interesting backdrops in the townscape before, but now that I'm dating Madison, I thought I'd like to know more about them.

 

There weren't any barriers stopping people from entering the giantess compound, but it became immediately apparent as I approached it on my scooter. Houses were sparse, and along the roads were nothing more than empty lots and open fields. It went on for a good mile or so, until three large buildings became apparent in the distance.

 

They looked like normal one-storey houses from where I stood, with stoney white walls and a flat gray roof. Upon closer inspection, however, some of the lamp posts beside them didn't even reach up to the windows. The roads were getting wider too; the double-lane road I drove on merged into a massive track with no lines running through its center. It must have been at least three lanes wide, and further ahead, a pair of giant footprints were painted on the road, captioned by the words 'GIANTESS CROSSING'.

 

I turned into one of the lots, parking my scooter in the center. Empty white lines denoted where other vehicles would have been parked had anybody my size had been living here. I couldn't be sure, but I swear I felt the concave grooves of enormous foot trails littering the lot.

 

As I walked back onto the street, the ground began to tremor lightly, though rhythmically it got stronger and stronger, closer and closer. I turned around and saw a massive figure silhouetting the setting sun below. This was a different giantess from Madison; she was half a head taller, at least. She wore a simple copper blouse with skinny jeans cut mid-calf, exposing an assortment of anklets and straps bound around her sandals and feet. She had curled, light brown hair which flowed freely in the open wind, and hung a large brimmed hat off the back of her neck. Her eyes shimmered blue in the waning light, like sapphires catching the moonlight in the din of night.

 

The tremors became a low rumble. From where I stood, the giantess looked as if she were coming for me, a fox chasing a rabbit, with giant maws called feet eagerly racing down the road to devour me. For a moment, my instincts told me to run, but I snapped myself back to reality and chastised myself for thinking ill of the woman for treading on the road made for her. If anything, it would be my own fault for standing in her way.

 

I decided to let her pass me by before moving on myself. The footsteps became audible now, as she stood no more than fifty feet from where I had planted myself along the road. For a brief moment, the giantess stopped and stared down at me, her gaze skewering me with their blue brilliance. I hesitated for a moment, thinking maybe running wasn't such a bad idea after all, but allowed her to approach me as her body turned to face me.

 

The massive woman took three small steps toward me, before planting her toes right in front of me. There was barely any space between them and my face as they came down, and the shock of it all threw me backwards onto the ground.

 

“Ho, a visitor?” The giantess said with a smirk. She stood straight on her left leg, with her right foot swung out in front of her left and before me. I looked at the peds presented to me, the toes easily larger or as large as my own head. Strapped about were various decorations, from a silver band on her second toe to the intricate knittings of her thong sandals' strap. Her toenails had the fresh look of a manicure, the front end highlighted white against her natural color. Her skin was smooth and I thought had I touched it, it would sink in like a pillow. This lady put a lot of effort into sprucing up her feet.

 

I finally decided to look up, where the giantess looked down to me. Her hands were on her hips, and her lips had broken out into a triumphant smile. “You like what you see, boy?” She called out to me teasingly, giving her digits a small wiggle, “I keep them as lovely as I can so you tinies wouldn't be afraid of them.”

 

At this point, I didn't know what to say. She was obviously just being flirty, so there's no real reason I should run anymore. On the other hand, I didn't know how to handle a stranger with soles bigger than me. I decided to run with whatever came to my mind first.

 

“Um...why would we be afraid of them?” I asked sheepishly. It was a stupid question; heck, I was just reiterating what she last said. There's no question why anybody'd be afraid of those monstrosities. The giantess blinked in surprise, leaving a short moment of silence before bursting out into rancorous laughter. Her voice rang my ears, and I could even feel the vibrations of her laugh echoing through my chest. I clutched my ears tightly together.

 

“Oh, I like you, boy,” The giantess said through her own snickering. She retracted her right foot from me and the colossal woman bent down toward to me, “My name's Sylvie. What brings you here to the big girl's crib?”

 

“I'm Eliot,” I said, getting up to my own feet. I guess Sylvie's just a little friendly than what I'm used to, “I was invited over by Madison, my...er...”

 

“Ooh!” Sylvie cried out, “You're Mady's little man, hmm?” I could feel her eyes inspecting me much more critically now, scouting me out to see if I'm fit for Madison. Her curious stares made me a little uncomfortable, but a part of me relished being scrutinized by a woman so intently.

 

“Hmm, not bad,” Sylvie purred, “A nice height for a tiny, rich black hair, your face is kinda cute, for a boy, the yellow jacket's a bit tacky, but you'll do. You pass, boy.” I don't know what I passed but I rubbed the back of my head instinctively in embarrassment. “I'll take you Madison, if you promise to take care of her.”

 

“Of course!” I said. Sylvie smiled back once more, and rose up to her full height again, “Then follow me, boy.”

 

Sylvie turned to face to giantess crossing, leaving me to follow in her wake. I panicked a bit; how was I suppose to follow those massive strides of hers? Before she could take her first step, I shouted up.

 

“WAIT! Aren't you going to give me a lift?”

 

Sylvie turned around coyly, looking down with amused blue eyes, “Oh, you didn't notice, boy?” Sylvie brought her foot next to me again, arched up and ankle facing me. On one of the anklets was a silver badge in the same shape as Madison's urban giantess license; the same building imprinted into a foot, only Madison's badge was gold.

 

“I've only got a silver license,” Sylvie said as I looked on at her badge, “That means I'm not allowed to touch a tiny, boy...” Sylvie smiled with a hint of a predatory look in her eyes, “...except with my feet.”

 

As if on que, Sylvie's foot slipped off of her sandal, and her foot reached over me. Everything happened too fast, and I it was too late to do anything to avoid it. Her sole came down on me, knocking the wind out of me. She had pinned her toes against my right arm and chest, and digging into me with their great weight. I wanted to yell for help or scream, but her big toe clamped down insistently on my chest, and just breathing was difficult already.

 

The toes pressed down with more force as Sylvie brought her other foot over. I could feel my chest compressing in pain, but it was still a bearable agony, like a masseur pulling your shoulders back. The free foot began probing my stomach, and her second toe found its way under my jacket.

 

“I think you should lose the jacket before seeing Mady, boy,” Sylvie said hungrily before continuing her footwork on me. She pushed her toe into my clothes, bulging my jacket around her massive digit. She was extraordinarily gentle; I hardly felt the weight on my chest this time. She moved her other foot into my face, where she dug her free toe into the widened collar. I briefly tasted her toe as she pulled at my jacket, until the zip finally opened up to the pulling. She meticulously unbuckled the zip, and peeled the jacket away first from my right, and finally my left. With a flick of her foot, she tossed the jacket between her toes into the air, and expertly caught it in her hand.

 

I lied on the ground, bewildered by the flurry events which happened faster than you could say 'Shangrila'. It was like surgery, with Sylvie operating on a mouse with her bare feet. So this was the skill of a giantess with an urban license. I realized this was borderline rape, but I was just so dumbfounded I found myself patting Sylvie's still stepping-on-me foot, and said to her, “That was awesome.”

 

Sylvie's chest rose with pride, “Thanks for the vote of confidence, sweetie.” Looks like I've been promoted from boy to sweetie. She lifted her foot off of me and picked me up between her toes, helping me up to my feet. She bent down and dropped the jacket above me, where I caught it with a shaking hand.

 

“Now you see, my feet won't ever hurt you, sweetie,” Sylvie assured me, flexing her toes as she said this, “It's alright to walk beside them, and I promise I'll walk slow enough for you to catch up.”

 

I tied my jacket around my waist, and scrambled to follow Sylvie as she walked away. Surprisingly, a brisk walk was all it took for me to follow her, and we spent the rest of the way shooting the breeze. We approached the first house, and I was mesmerized by its scale. With Sylvie in the picture, everything looked like it was scaled to her, but the building must have been at least ten stories tall! I was afraid I couldn't make my way up the porch, but a tiny flight of steps on the side welcomed me up onto the doorstep.

 

“Here we are, sweetie,” Sylvie said and turned to me, “I happen to live with Mady, so you could think of this as a friendly hello from one of your girl's best friends.” She laughed, and pushed me with her foot towards a door bell scaled for a tiny embedded in the door frame, “And if you find yourself liking these hellos, then don't be shy to ask Mady for some!”

 

I blushed as she said this, curling my arms defensively around myself. This only made Sylvie laugh louder, and I turned away from her and pressed the door bell. A pleasant ring sounded through the house, and the familiar sounds of those honest, lively footsteps came racing down to the door.

 

“Come in!” Madison called out, the door creaking open as I finally saw the face of my new girlfriend today.

Day 3: Night Talk by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Whew, I blew an all-nighter writing this. Two chapters in relatively one day! Hope you all like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Eventually, man had settled with being called tinies, and the race which towered over them accepted the term giantess as themselves. The two changed the position of master and servant often through their history together, but have finally settled as equals today.

 


 

Day 3: Night Talk

 

Things weren't what I expected it to be today. Maybe because I thought I'd be having more alone time with Madison, but here I was, on a coffee table, sharing cookie crumbs and a mug with Madison and her two roommates. I sighed; I was hoping to spend the night with Madison alone, but I suppose this little cultural exchange wasn't so bad either.

 

Sylvie was on my left, on the floor with her legs tucked behind her, leaning forward onto the table as she made conversation with the rest of us. She'd occasionally throw me a playful wink, smirking to herself as I looked away in embarrassment. I was sitting beside the cookie plate, and whenever she grabbed a cookie, she'd 'accidentally' poke me with an extended pinky.

 

The giantess on the right was introduced to me as Kat. Katrina was her name, I found after some talk, and she was most peppy of the group. Her brilliant ginger hair was cut into a wavy short bob, and her eyes shone a curious shade of amber. She wore a fiery red stripped long-sleeve shirt with a short denim skirt, and left the rest of her legs bare. Kat'd laugh at the slightest remarks Sylvie made during the conversation, and she wouldn't stop asking about the what's and how's of the tiny's town. Kat was unlicensed, you see, and outside of the giantess compound, she was not allowed into town. She'd always been fascinated by the little wee men by her feet, and came to our town to study for the license, it seems. Her test for the license was due soon, and she was eager to get as much perspective from me as she could.

 

Madison sat directly in front of me, hands resting on her legs which were tucked to her sides. She had the same serene smile as we chatted away, lifting her hand up to cover her mouth when she giggled and occasionally reach out to me to stroke my head, assuring me she hadn't forgotten I was there.

 

It was my first time being in the presence of three giantesses at once. I thought I would be scared, but having met Sylvie already helped, and Kat was considerate enough that she didn't feel imposing on her questions. In fact, some of them were pretty fun, like, “What's it like to have such itty bitty legs?” or “How do you fit into such small buildings?” or even “What if one of us attacked the town? Like Attack of the Actual-sized Giantess movie!”

 

I laughed at the last one. Attack of the 50ft Woman was filmed by crew of their respective sizes, of course. It was a movie preying on societal fears of a mixed size community, but at the same time it gave giantesses the perspective they needed on a tiny's woes, and it was fun to watch. The alien growth thing was pretty ridiculous, though; giantesses were around us already.

 

The talk went on about various subjects. Giantesses, apparently, were bonded to a tiny's company, where in exchange for all the giantess's obvious advantages, the company would pay for all her living expenses. This sounded strange to me at first, until Madison informed me that feeding and sheltering a giantess would entail hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars a year in tiny terms. Still, companies gladly welcomed any giantess as they were few and were much better at their job than machines which cost tens of millions.

 

“I work at the docks and warehouses,” Sylvie chimed in, “The boys down there appreciate someone who could lift several cans at once than those clunky machines which pick 'em up one at a time.” Sylvie gave a sly smile. “And some of those boys know how to appreciate the work a girl's done to her feet.” She looked at me with that teasing stare again, taunting me with a look that said, 'you know you want some.'

 

“I'm still studying for my license, but I've already got some job offers!” Kat interjected gleefully, “A demolition and dismantling company wants me to fill in this area for them, a government roadworks agency asked me to help them build roads, and there's even a maritime rescuer job for local waters. All just for a soon-to-be bronze license!”

 

It was a good time to review the urban giantess license. Without one, a giantess wouldn't be able to enter a tiny's town. With a bronze, the giantess would be allowed in, but she'd be restricted to the giantess crossings and she wasn't allowed to touch the tinies or their properties. With a silver, the giantess was responsible, and feet were allowed to touch and manipulate tinies as they pleased, but were still restricted to the giantess crossings. Only with a gold license was a giantess allowed into the streets of the tinies, and full body contact was permissible.

 

And out of all the giantesses in our town, Madison was the only one with a gold license.

 

“What do you do anyway, Madison?” I asked as I scarfed down a cookie crumb the size of my palm. Madison took a moment to savor my obliviousness before happily answering with a hint of pride in her voice, “I happen to be the tiny's liaison to the giantesses in this area.” She bent forward to pick me up, exercising her rights to her gold license as if to hammer to point home, “Tinies almost never give us offices jobs, you know, Eliot?”

 

She looked expectantly at me, like a puppy awaiting praise from her owner. She was way too easy to read. I wasn't completely sure of how big a deal it really was, but if it's a big deal for Madison, then it's a big deal for me. “And you managed to get the job?” I said, “That's amazing, Madison.”

 

I guess Madison had her own prideful side. She nodded approvingly and allowed herself a merry hum, bringing me up to her face, “Thank you, Eliot. It means a lot coming from you.”

 

“Honestly, though, there isn't much for you to do here, is there, Mady?” Sylvie interrupted, “There's only five of us living here, anyway.”

 

This was the first I've heard of this. So only five giantesses settled into our town? “I know there aren't that many giantesses around,” I said, “But only five?”

 

“This town's pretty small, sweetie,” Sylvie replied, reclining back against her arms, “There's only room for so many for use. Besides, the tinies wouldn't like it if their streets filled with nothing but giantess's feet, now would they?”

 

I suppose. Having to deal with one was probably tough enough, but one giantess after another wouldn't be good for anybody's heart.

 

“Actually!” Madison intervened, “I help tinies who are interested in living in giantess settlements find a family to take them in, too.” Now this was surprising. Whoever heard of someone wanting to live with giantesses? Until recently, I tried to stay away from giantesses myself.

 

“Laws in our city are almost the exact opposite of yours, you know,” Madison explained, “While we have licenses to live alone in a tiny's city, tinies need a surrogate giantess family to take care of them. While the silver license allows only for the feet to touch tinies, tinies in our cities aren't allowed to be anywhere lower than our feet. It works in complete opposites!”

 

“There's been something I've been meaning to ask, though...” I mused momentarily, “Why feet, though? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to use your hands?”

 

Kat was the one who answered this time, “Oh, Eliot, I know!” She exclaimed excitedly, “I can show you why, and you could help me with my test, too.”

 

I wasn't sure this was such a good idea, but Madison didn't seem to mind as she lowered me from the table onto the floor next to Kat. I was nervous once more when Kat began to stand and turned to face me. I felt a rush of deja vu, and turned to see Sylvie smiling at me exactly as she did yesterday. Oh boy.

 

“I'm going to do some foot drills on you,” Kat called from above, “You ready?”

 

“Umm....yes?”

 

Before I could think again, Kat's right foot lunged forward, and landed just in front of me again. “Present!” Kat announced, “Let the tiny know you're addressing him, and step near him preemptively so you won't step on him again.”

 

This time, Kat's other foot slid past me, and with a jolt, pushed me aside firmly but carefully. “Sweeping!” Kat announced, “Brush the tiny safely away from your path if he is in danger of standing in your path!”

 

I really couldn't catch my breath. This time, Kat's big and second toe grabbed me by my chest, and lifted me just enough so that my feet didn't touch the ground. I had a better view of her feet now, too. Her toenails were painted with beige, making them stand out in plain sight, but never too flashily so like red would. With her grip on me gentle, I could feel the softness of her moisturized soles, and the faint smell of strawberry wafted into my nostrils which I could only presume came from her foot cream. Were all giantess's feet like this? I caught myself feeling eager to see what Madison's feet were liked. Baby steps, Eliot.

 

“Clutch!” Kat announced from above, “Hold the tiny to help him move to places he himself could not reach!”

 

Kat released me back onto the ground, and took a step back. Is it over? My optimism was shattered in an instant when the shadow of Kat's foot engulfed me, and when I looked up, her toes where poised and pointed at me, and in an instant, I was flat on the ground, her entire sole devouring me. “Step! Kat announced, “Stop the tiny from moving, to prevent him from coming to greater harm!”

 

I thought to myself, Eliot, this is where you will die. You're about to be squashed like a bug under the foot of your girlfriend's roommate, and none in your family would be any the wiser. So ends your marvelous connection to giantesses: crushed underfoot by one.

 

Actually, when I opened my eyes again, I was met with only slight pressure and warmth from Kat's oppressive sole. I even had enough space to knock several times into the hot flesh with my free arm, and Kat wiggled her toes in response to me.

 

Suddenly, all was bright again. Kat moved her foot off of me, and bent down to her knees to level with me. “Drills complete!” She announced enthusiastically, “That was the first required test drill for my examination next month. What do you think?”

 

Frightful, I thought to myself. But I probably shouldn't mention that, “I'm in one piece, so I guess....well done?”

 

Kat smiled a cat-like smile at me, and said, “Aw no need to be modest, little guy. Even I know how scary it is for a tiny to be manhandled by a giantess's foot. But here's the important bit.”

 

Kat offered me her hands, and I climbed on without a second thought. “Alright, Eliot,” Kat said and she stood up again, “Try getting off.”

 

I looked around the palm I sat on. Obviously, it was a sheer 40 foot drop for me, so jumping off was out of the question. I considered climbing down from Kat's clothes, but her skirt ended high up her thighs; there would be nowhere to hang onto after that. I racked my brain for a bit, before finally telling Kat, “I can't.”

 

“See, if a giantess uses her hands,” Kat freed one of her hands and poked me playfully with an index finger, “A tiny would be helpless to escape. But if he were on the ground, he'd at least have some room to deny us our move.”

 

“People resent being deprived of their choices,” Madison chimed in, “And our presence alone oppresses the smaller folk, so we mean not to further antagonize them by depriving them of the ground, as well.”

 

Madison walked over to Kat and took me back into her arms, “And that is why we choose feet over hands. Some proclaim that our feet are closer to the tinies, so we must associate tinies with our feet, but that is stepping over the technicalities of our laws.”

 

“It's quite late now, ladies,” Madison announced. I looked at my watch, and found it to be 2:54am. That's almost 8 hours of conversation, “Let's continue this after we've had our rest, shall we?”

 

There was a general agreement in the room, and the girls made for their own rooms in the house. “Good night, sweetie,” Sylvie told me, “G'night, little guy,” Kat told me. Madison carried me into her room, and for a moment, I felt her hands tightening ever so slightly around me.

I could feel her apprehension; it was probably the first time she had to share her room with a tiny, let alone her boyfriend. Every step she took was filled with a quivering nervousness, a sudden change from her serene, authoritative air around the other giantesses.

I wondered what she had in store for me tonight.

Day 3.5: Confirmations by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Whew, it's a bit later than I had scheduled, but I've finally gotten a chapter out! Sorry for the wait, folks, but I've actually rewritten this chapter once already because Madison's personality didn't fit at all in my previous iteration x.x I tried repairing it, but found it easier to just rewrite everything, so here we are! Delays and what not >.<

I hope you all enjoy! I'm taking the relationship slow, but I'll be sure to include something interesting in Day 4 once I've gotten around to writing it. For now, cheerio!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Though it is true of every age to be ever in conflict, the roots of affection were interwined just as often in such times. Beings, regardless of differences, found mutual love for one another, and laid the seeds down for the means for tinies and giantesses to live together in peace.


Day 3.5: Confirmations

 

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Madison said with a smile as we entered her room. It was relatively simple, but scaled to Madison's size; a neatly made blue single bed the size of a small apartment sat on the far wall. A table made of polished plywood was propped under the window, where some papers were neatly stacked in a corner. What caught my eye, though, was a second table on the other side of the room where a tiny's building lay upon it; a relatively small to-scale bistro with living quarters on the second floor. It filled most of the table, but I noticed a crumpled, yellow scooter parked by its side.

 

Madison set me onto the window table, and eased herself into a chair. “I hope you'll forgive me, Sylvie and Katrina mean well, but they forget about your race's etiquette, sometimes,” Madison said. She looked away and blushed, “...I do, as well.”

 

I sat cross-legged on the table and leaned back. It took a full forty-five degree tilt to bring my vision comfortably to Madison's face. “It's 'kay,” I said with a shrug, “I enjoyed myself too, so no biggie. What did you mean by 'my race's etiquette', though?”

 

Madison bit her lower lip with a frown. She was trying to pick her words carefully around me. “Um...I hope I don't sound impertinent,” she said with some hesitation, “but tinies aren't generally so...friendly...around strangers they've just met?”

 

“It's fine, Madison,” I assured the worrywart, “You did introduce them to me...well, Sylvie introduced herself...but I was interested in knowing how you lived, so your talk and their antics weren't a bother at all.”

 

Madison heaved a sigh of relief as I finished, and brought her hands around me, “I know you expected tonight to be just the two of us,” Madison, still apologetic, “But we giantesses are so few in your cities, we can't help but be excited to have guests.”

 

Madison pointed to the opposite side of the room, where a variety of hats hung on a row of hooks on the wall, “Both Sylvie and Katrina have a set of headgear like that in their own rooms. Do you know why we wear hats, Eliot?” Madison asked me.

 

“Uh...to block out the sun?”

 

Madison gave a sad smile. “That's right, Eliot,” she continued, “You've ridden on my shoulder before; throughout the ride, you must have seen only the roofs of houses.”

 

Madison brought her head onto the desk under her arms, her cheeks right next to me, “There isn't a place for us to take shelter in the city, so we have to bring our own shade from the sun. Even with the giantess compound, there was no place for us here. Even if some tinies were friendly to us,” Madison looked distant. Her eyes were downcast as she said, “it felt as if the city didn't welcome us.”

 

I didn't know what to say to say to that. In spite of how happy Madison seemed whenever she walked the streets, her words held a hidden depth of sadness about her life. Our differences were just too obvious, it seemed. Even if we got along, the crushing realization that you didn't belong here was more than enough to drive a person into deep, binding loneliness.

 

I decided I need to say something to cheer her up, but when I looked into Madison's face again, I was surprised to find her with her gentle smile, looking lovingly at me. “But that was before I met you, Eliot,” Madison said, pulling her face up and resting her chin on the palm of her hand, “For once, to see someone earnestly reach out to me like that, I felt something build up in my chest.”

 

Madison curled her fingers behind me with her free hand, and began caressing my back and hair tenderly. “Whenever you're with me, Eliot, I feel as if my there's a spring in my step. When I walked the streets alone, I thought, 'Where could Eliot be?' For the first time in a long time, I looked forward to moving about the town.”

 

“For what it's worth,” Madison said as she picked me up again, “I do and truly love you, Eliot.”

 

I could feel my blood rush up to my ears. I feel like I've been waiting to hear those words for a long time now, that my crush wasn't as one-sided as I had feared. I stood up on the palm of Madison's hand, reached up (unsuccessfully) to her. “You're all I need, Madison,” I told her, “I'll make this relationship work, I promise.”

 

Madison grabbed my outstretched hand between her thumb and index finger. She leaned her face closer to me, and just as her lips were about to touch me, she held herself back, and said with a luminescent blush, “...May I?”

 

I nodded, and Madison bent all the way down to me, her soft, pink lips meeting my face. It was only a light peck, but for me, Madison's kiss filled my entire world. Her upper lip had taken my forehead, and my mouth and nose were against her lower lip. Between them, I felt the air draw in as her kiss produced a 'muack' sound, and darkness filled my vision only for a brief second, before being released back into the light of the room. My face was only slightly wet; a great feat considering that Madison's lips engulfed my whole face.

 

“That was my first kiss,” I said.

 

“While holding hands,” Madison said, giving my arm a little shake.

 

We laughed to ourselves together, Madison with her refined, mild chuckling, and me with my unrestrained chortle. She took a blanket-sized kerchief from her pocket, and wiped my face down for me. “Thank you, Eliot,” Madison said, her blush intensify suddenly, “I...um...I actually wanted to do this for a long time, now.”

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

“Actually!” Madison said, her usual politeness shedding for a more honest, open persona, “Ever since I was little, I dreamed of living with tinies. I'd walk around with them, go shopping, hold hands, make friends, and...”

 

Madison stopped, only for her already reddened face to brighten even more, “I...I always imagined what it would be like to have one as my...um...” Madison was desperately racing through her vocabulary for a less embarrassing word, “...my significant other.”

 

Her embarrassment grew too much for her, and Madison turned her glowing face away from me. With a tilt, she slid me back down onto the table, and turned her whole body away from me. It was cute watching her panic like this, making embarrassed little sounds as she tried to calm herself down. But I suppose I needed to ease her mind for her.

 

I walked over to the edge of the table and looked down. Madison's legs were below, clutched closely together. Her dress was stretched out between them, making a springy, trampoline-like area I could jump onto. It was a two-storey drop, but I was confident her dress would cushion my fall.

 

I leapt down, and bounced hard onto Madison's dress. The tension sprang me up one more time, before landing onto Madison's right thigh. Madison, surprised by the sudden bump in her lap, looked down in surprise. “Ah...! Eliot...!”

 

I crawled up to a nice, even bit of Madison's thigh and got up, looking up to her. “Madison, relax,” I said, “We're going out with each other, so calling each other what we are is fine. I'm your boyfriend now, right?”

 

“Boy...” Madison mouthed the word, hesitated for a moment, but tried again, “Boyfriend...”

 

“And you're the biggest, bestest girlfriend I ever had,” I said, walking to her belly, wrapping my arms around as much of it as I could, “So we don't need to be shy around each other, alright?”

 

I could feel Madison draw deeper breaths when I embraced her, but her breathing slowly normalized, until she was back to normal again. Composed, Madison wrapped her fingers around me, returning the embrace, and said, “Alright...”

 

We smiled at each other, and Madison pulled me back onto the table. We shared a loving stare with each other, before Madison said, “So, Mr. Boyfriend, what would you like to do for the rest of the night?”

 

I weighed my options carefully, and said, “Wanna sleep together?”

 

I should have weighed my words more carefully. The resulting sentence sent Madison into a mad scramble again, and she clutched her face in embarrassment once more.

 

“Er, no!” I shouted, “I was just a little tired; it's 3am already, so what I meant was, we should retire for the night...er...together.”

 

Madison peeked from behind her hands down at me, her shy gaze falling upon me, “...Oh,” she said timidly, “I-it's still too early for that, Eliot...but if you just wanted to sleep...”

 

Madison turned back to me again, and offered me her hand to ride on. I got on, and she got up from the table, and walked to the other side of the room. “Actually, there's something I wanted to show you.”

 

We were standing in front of the second table now, the one with the tiny-sized building on top of it. Madison placed me at the entrance, where a finely polished oak door led the way into a small but charming bistro. It was hard to see inside without the lights on, but it looked like a genuinely built building from the outset.

 

“I built it myself,” Madison proclaimed proudly, “And I ordered and arranged the furniture, too. I'll turn on the lights for you...”

 

With a click from under the table, the bistro lit up, and a soft yellow light filled the interior. I opened the door, finding myself in an Italian-style restaurant, with draped tables on the right and a counter on the left. There were even silver utensils laid neatly upon napkins at each seat. It felt exactly like the real thing, sans the people.

 

Behind was a stairway leading above. I came to the second floor to find a corridor, with living quarters behind every door I opened. Two bedrooms, a toilet and a recreation room, all furnished with appropriate furniture.

 

Suddenly, I felt the building rock, and the roof above me fell upward and away. Above was Madison's faced peeking into the house, the roof held aside in both her hands. It must have been detachable. “What do you think, Eliot?” Madison asked me.

 

“This is amazing,” I said, jumping onto a queen-sized bed, “It's almost like somebody's been living here before.”

 

“I made sure to put everything a normal tiny's house would have in,” Madison said proudly, “I had a genuine interior designer help me procure the furniture from town, and I've had previous guests rate the place.”

 

She pointed to a small booklet on the table in the room I was in, sized just right for a tiny. Inside, I saw as I flipped through it, was a guest list, with various comments like 'exuberant' or 'just like the real thing', and some flattering words for Madison. Most of them had an old man feel to their words; clients of Madison's job, perhaps, but the last few struck me as pretty youthful, and was signed by the same person.

 

“Who's Tiffany, Madison?” I asked.

 

Madison broke into a wide smile, clasping her hands together happily. “He he, that was my first tiny friend. She would visit me every week, telling me about town and sharing with me stories of her week. She's away in University now, so it's been a while since I've seen her.”

 

Madison didn't say any more than that, so I chose not to pursue. I guess she didn't want to talk too much about it.

 

“I'll try sleeping here tonight,” I said to Madison, “I want to see how well your handiwork can keep me asleep for.”

 

I had wanted to sleep in the same bed as Madison, but I knew it was crazy even for me. A random toss or turn at night might flatten me into the mattress without Madison even knowing it. My logic got the better of my desires, and I just went with the flow.

 

“Okay, then.” Madison said, “I'll switch off the lights for you, and we'll see each other in the morning.”

 

Madison lifted the roof back onto the building, and my surroundings suddenly became indoors again. With a flick of a switch below the table, the lights in the building went out and all that was left was the light from Madison's own room streaming in. With another click, those lights went out too, and I was left in the dark on the bed, with only the sounds of Madison's footsteps to keep me company.

 

A slight creak of a bed was heard, before Madison said to me from her own bed, “Good night, Eliot.”

 

“Good night, Madison,” I said as best I could from where I lay down. Drowsiness began to fill me, and I soon drifted to sleep without effort. What a long day it's been, I thought to myself.

Day 4: Open Secrets by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

And here's Day 4! Hope you've not been waiting long :p Enjoy!

EDIT: Next update'll come in the weekend, so sit back and relax till then :)

EDIT2: Sorry guys! No update this week :( being sick and doing work at the sane time's not very condusive...

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

When the two races settled into their lands, man and giantess carved themselves apart from each other. For a while, they were content to ignore each other, but as they grew in number, their lack understanding for one another gave way to conflict. It was then did the first battle between the two races began.

 

GDD

 

Day 4: Open Secrets

 

The last bell had just rang, and I expected the usual scramble to leave the classroom. Today, however, as soon as class was dismissed, a human wall formed around my seat. My classmates had me encircled, with conspiring faces amongst themselves.

 

“Hey Eliot,” one of them said. It was Howard, my desk mate and long time friend in high school. He was a bit of a prick, but he was unfalteringly honest. Something about that drew me to him. “I heard you caught a big one!” Howard did a fishing mime, pulling his body way back with his left hand pretending to grab a fishing pole and his right arm cranking an invisible reel. The crowd laughed at his antics.

 

“So who's the broad?” Another guy said, jabbing his thumb to the outside of the window. It was Daryl, the pretty boy of the class. He was a cool guy as long as you didn't get on his bad side. Wasn't my kind of crowd, though, so we hardly ever talked.

 

I looked in the direction Daryl was pointing to. Outside, I could see Madison with her telltale Sunday hat seated patiently by the gate, though it seems the security guard allowed her in this time. I guess she was blocking a good part of the sidewalk the last time, and they reserved an unused bit of the schoolyard for her.

 

“She's a friend,” I said flatly. I didn't feel like dealing with this many people.

 

“Ooh, but,” a girl said from behind me. Matilda's her name. A petite girl who makes up for her height by talking even longer. She's the gossipy type, and any little rumor wouldn't escape her sharp little ears, “didn't you confess to her in school last week? Right at the entrance!”

 

Urk, somebody must have heard me. The disciplinary committee member who was closing the school gate was the only one next to me that day, so he must have leaked it out.

 

The questions continued as they badgered me for answers. Their faces came closer as more people squeezed in behind them, eager for the latest scoop. It was lucky I sat next to a window, then. I opened it, and stuck my head outside. Madison was still sitting there, watching departing students stream out the door. Most of them kept a good distance away from her, while some brave enough came close and waved, and was rewarded with a little wave from Madison herself, and a gentle smile.

 

“MADISON!” I called out as loudly as I can. I waved frantically to get her attention; if there was one way to get out for sure, now, it would be by the Madison express.

 

Madison must have heard me, because her head perked up in my direction, but she probably couldn't be sure it was me from this distance. Before she got up, she knocked on the security post's roof thrice, to get permission from the security guard to go in. After a quick exchange with the man from the post, Madison rose to her feet and walked extra carefully to the side of the school, cautious as to not step on any objects or students.

 

Her approach could be felt as gentle tremors, and as Madison cast her shadow against the classroom, the crowd behind me started backing away from the windows. In her final approach, we couldn't even see her face. Madison's chest filled the view perfectly, and I could hear Howard make wolf whistling sounds from the back. Madison laid a hand on the roof of the building to support herself, and leaned down slowly to meet us at eye level.

 

“Hello, Eliot,” Madison said as gently as she could, “Are your classes over, already?”

 

We were on the fourth floor. Madison's frame bent down like that had blocked out most of the light from outside, and only two small slivers streamed in from either end of the room. The bright afternoon suddenly became dim. More students backed away from the windows, until only a handful left were brave enough to stand with me.

 

I turned to the class and said, “Everyone, I'd like you to meet Madison,” I turned my head to Madison, who gave me a quizzical, but cheery look, “my new girlfriend.”

 

A rush of chatter filled the classroom. So it was true? Eliot's going out with a giantess? Had they done it already? Blah blah blah, I could hear their gossiping from a mile away. But no sense hiding the truth, with how transparent I relationship was already.

 

Madison looked surprised, but she kept her composure. I whispered out the window to her, “Are you alright with this?”

 

“Yes,” Madison said quietly, “It's easier to be honest about this, isn't it?”

 

We both smiled together, and that elicited a resounding 'Oooooh' from the class. Some braver students came forward and opened the windows, and began asking Madison questions instead. What's it feel like to date a tiny? Have you done it yet? Why'd you choose Eliot? How do you take a dump? The questions got more and more unreasonable, and Madison could only give them a polite laugh as each inquiry topped the next. She looked to me, still smiling as straight as she can, but her eyes were pleading with me now.

 

I pushed away Howard, who was still hurling dirty questions at Madison by my window. I reached out my hand to her and said, “Shall we go now?”

 

Madison nodded, and placed her hand against the bottom of the window firmly. An audible bump could be heard inside the classroom, and I looked down to see Madison's left hand pressed against the side of the building, with her thumb held on top of her palm to form a makeshift step. I climbed up onto the window, and hopped down onto the open palm. The both of us gave a final wave to the awestruck class before Madison pulled away from the building and made for the entrance.

 

“You friends are such a lively bunch, aren't they?” Madison said to me, “And they didn't seem to be afraid of me.” She was cradling me near her chest. I clung on to the fabric of her white jacket, under which she wore a yellow one piece. Though I'm more or less used to traveling with Madison, I still felt an unconscious need to hold onto something every time Madison moved.

 

“That's just how it is in a class,” I shrugged. "Most of the time, the class would be split into various cliques, but when something interesting happened, they'd surround the source like sharks to the scent of blood. “Everybody gets excited over something new or interesting.”

 

“School must be wonderful for you,” Madison said with a smile. I caught it almost immediately, but the way she distanced herself from the subject irked me.

 

“Wait, you've never been to school, Madison?” I asked in surprise.

 

Madison chuckled to herself. Her small movements were converted into enormous vibrations on the fabric I was hanging onto, and it felt like I was leaning against a drum when she laughed. “Oh, of course I've been to school,” Madison said, “But we don't nearly have that many people in the entire place.”

 

So even in their own cities, giantesses were few, I guess? If a whole school contained less than twenty people, then it made for a much different atmosphere than what I'm used to. I was curious, but I was also afraid that the topic might lead somewhere she didn't want to go. I dropped the subject as we left the school grounds.

 

Outside, Madison stopped by the nearby public parking lot and picked my scooter up for me. Several other students were there to pick up their own bikes, and they looked up in awe as the giantess plucked the scooter from the lot like a toy model, placing it gingerly in her handbag.

 

“Where should we go now, Eliot?” Madison asked me. I had thought that visiting her place again would be interesting, but having been there just yesterday, I thought better of it. An idea sprung in my head, instead, and I looked up to Madison.

 

“Actually, why don't I show you around here, Madison?” I said, “We'll both walk on foot, and I can tell you about how a tiny sees the streets. I'll lead the way this time.”

 

Madison seemed surprised at the suggestion, and blinked before returning to her gentle smile, “Okay,” she said, bending down to put me on the ground, “I've always wanted to know more about the city from a tiny's perspective.”

 

I felt a lurch as Madison's hand stopped just above the ground. I leapt off, looking up to Madison now from the ground. If I haven't said it before, then I'll say it now: giantesses were huge. From my vantage point below, Madison filled my entire upper and forward peripheral vision, and she only blocked out more as she stood up again. She was like a tower, held upright by two massive pillars extending skyward. I couldn't help but feel awed by the immensity of her size again.

 

A bare foot landed right in front of me as Madison turned her attention to me from above. 'Presenting' as Kat called it; to let a tiny know that you were focusing on him. “Lead the way then,” Madison said from above, “I'll keep pace beside you.”

 

I gave a thumbs up, and made my way out of the parking lot. Madison's feet came down nearby beside me, trembling the land I stood on. I noticed the way she walked was different from when she carried me around above ground. Her feet were kept closely packed together, and she would lift them only slightly up, about up to my shoulders, and dip it forward toe first on the floor, as if testing the ground in front of her, before completing a full footfall. It was a meticulous walking routine, and the extra effort caused her footsteps to be as soft as a ffity foot giantess could muster.

 

Her pace somewhat slower than mine, but the practiced steps matched perfectly with my own pace.

 

I think other than our first meeting, I've never been this close to Madison's feet before. They were only about two feet or so away from me, but I never felt the danger of being stepped on with how low Madison made her feet stay. I took the chance to look them over. True to the giantesses of this town, Madison's feet, too, were well maintained. Meticulous work had gone to keeping her skin soft and fair; I was sure if I ran my hand along it now, it would sink in without resistance. She had cute, perky toes, perfectly aligned in a beautiful arc with each digit ending in puffy curves as if cushions had been inserted under them. If she stepped on me now, I wasn't sure if I'd be squashed or be smothered under a mountain of pillows.

 

“Eliot?” Madison called up from above. I snapped back from my thoughts, and looked up to her. She had a worried face; justified in that I haven't said anything in the few minutes I spent looking at her feet. I was so fixated that I forgot Madison was there.

 

“Oh, sorry,” I said. Madison leaned down with her hand cupped to her ear. I guess the extra distance made talking at my usual volume difficult. I shouted louder this time, “I said, sorry! I was...er...”

 

Madison stared blankly down at me, but a smile crept up her face. “I think I know what you want, Eliot.”

 

Madison's feet came down on either side of me, and I felt my legs get swept from under me. I fell backwards, but landed onto the soft upper-side of the foot which had tripped me. Madison placed her other foot on top of me, and gave my chest a soft caress with her toes. “I'll only use my feet today.”

 

I didn't refuse. Lying down on top of Madison's foot, I could feel the smoothness of her skin, delicate to the touch, like it's been moisturized daily. The toes on my chest were as soft as I imagined, the soles caving in to my touch when I tried to push them away. They playfully pulled at the buttons of my school uniform, rhythmically rising up and down, pounding gently against me.

 

“I'll give you a ride,” Madison said, and with me still on her foot, Madison continued her walking. It was a strange feeling. Usually, I'd imagine myself getting flung off if I were where I was when I giantess swung her foot forward. But Madison's footwork held me level almost all the time, with the occasional tilt as her foot left the floor. Her footsteps weren't strong enough to throw me off at all; in fact, I was quite comfortable lying there as she continued forward.

 

We were near a park, and I shouted up whatever facts I could think of as we moved along. “People usually exercise in the park or play sports there,” I said, loud enough that Madison could hear, “But some just like going for walks there.”

 

“That sounds wonderful,” Madison said, “We hardly get a chance to move about like that outside.”

 

I looked up from my seat, curious now. “What do you do for exercise, then?”

 

Madison smiled as she began recounting her activities. “I try to stay indoors if I've no business outside, so I practice yoga in my room. Sylvie and Kat are different though. They like playing outside, usually with a metal ball they dribble outside on the empty parking lot. You might have seen their footprints if you parked your bike there?”

 

I vaguely remembered seeing unnatural bumps in the lot. I suppose it really was the handiwork of giantesses.

 

“It's one of the ways we enjoy each other's company,” Madison continued, “Though...I suppose we won't be able to invite tinies to join us this way.” She gave a forced laugh, and her feet jolted down together with the effort, almost throwing me off. Her feet really were a little too honest.

 

I pointed out more landmarks I could think of. There was a nice ice cream shop around the bend. A cat usually sleeps under one of the tree along the road. This intersection bustles with people heading to the bus station in the morning. A nearby hill was a popular spot for couples to confess. They were just normal background to me, who has never really thought much about them, but I could tell Madison enjoyed my descriptions. Her toes would subconsciously point to anything which interested her, and everything I detailed she would point to. People around us watched curiously, although nobody stopped Madison for putting me in such a strange position on her foot. They just rolled with it.

 

The sky was painted red as the sun began to set. We were sitting together at the base of the hill I mentioned, Madison sharing her meal with me. It was mostly salad, with a huge chunk of rye bread to go with it, and a small tub of salad dressing to the side. I helped myself to the bread, noting that the chunk I pulled out was barely the size of a crumb to Madison.

 

I was on her lap as we ate, and we talked between mouthfuls. Madison's food was packed and sent to her everyday, it seemed; cooking was just too expensive to do in a tiny's city. Instead, she would order ingredients for meals she could assemble by hand, from this salad to sandwiches to various fruit or cookie platters. Meat, Madison told me, was extremely expensive for a person her size. Her workplace only provided meat once a month. There weren't any animals large enough to create whole cuts on their own, so most of the dishes came as meat balls or burgers, minced meat piled together to form portions suitable for a giantess. For Madison, though, she was a full vegan, and spent the money saved elsewhere.

 

We shared more stories, and laughed merrily until the salad was done. Just as we were ready to pack up and leave, a car stopped on the road in front of us, parked along the sidewalk. It was a dreadfully familiar vehicle; the same red bonnet and sleek build that was inside my house's garage. From the car emerged a man with gruff hair and rectangular spectacles, dressed in a loose office shirt with long pants and leather shoes. He stared up at Madison, and then down to me.

 

I got off of Madison's lap, and walked forward to the man. I took in a deep breathe and said begrudgingly, “Dad.”

Day 5: Confrontation by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Sorry! So sorry for the late update! On top of my busy schedule, I was sick over the weekend x_x I apologize with my tardy releases, but I'll be back on schedule shortly! Just one update this time, but I'll try for more once I'm back in shape!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

The tinies sought to use the giantesses for their great strength and fortitude in labor, and giantesses saw tinies as nothing more than interesting pets to keep. As the world swayed between their rule, they began to find mutual benefits to each other's company, from the tinies perchance for technology, and the giantesses ever-lasting vitality. They found a common ground to stand upon, and built the cities of today.

Madison sat awkwardly in my yard. Her giant frame fit almost all the way from the sidewalk to the porch, and the narrow space made her ever more uneasy before the presence of my father.

 

My dad drove us back; by us, I meant just me. Madison followed a cautious twenty feet behind, each step planted nervously in front of her, as if stepping too close would anger my dad. She wore her white sandals now, out of respect for him, I guessed. When I looked back with the rear view mirror, I could see a slight, trembling pause before her foot came down.

 

I didn't dare lean out to look up at her; any large movements might set my dad off beside me. So I just sat in my seat stiffly, stealing cursory glances at the mirror on occasion to check on Madison. Looking directly at my dad felt like suicide; that aura of gruffness of his I could feel from his deafening silence. The only time he's said anything to me so far was back at the base of the hill, and only a short but curt sentence. “Come with me.”

 

And so he drove us back home. He was content to sit on the porch's steps, and I just stood a good distance away. Madison squeezed herself into the yard, finding space only enough for a Japanese-style kneel parallel to the house. We just kept still for a while, still maintaining that uncomfortable silence.

 

“Introduce to me the girl,” my dad finally said. His face was blank; unreadable. He had a naturally intimidating face with how gruff his thick eyebrows and beard made him, and his eyes were naturally slanted into a glare. It was hard to tell what he was feeling right now; to most people, he just looked angry all the time.

 

“Oh, uh. Right.” I looked up to Madison, who looked back at me just as nervously. “This is Madison, my...uh...”

 

I shuffled my feet, unsure of what I should say. What should I tell him? Honestly that I have a giantess for a girlfriend? Or that she was merely an acquaintance? One was definitely getting me in trouble, and the other would be an ill-lived lie if I had any plans to continue dating Madison. Which I did.

 

Thankfully, or rather unfortunately, my dad decided to speak.

 

“I've been hearing rumors, Eliot,” Dad said, leaning an arm against his knee. His steely gaze was still focused on me as he continued, “That a giantess has been meeting a boy in your school recently now. And more recently, I found that that boy was you.”

 

He didn't sound happy. I gulped down a huge breath of air, unable to say anything. I could feel the ground moving behind me as Madison shifted uneasily along with me.

 

“Um...” Madison said as quietly as she could manage, “I do owe Eliot so much, so I wished to repay him...”

 

“Then conclude your business quickly,” my dad interrupted. For such a tiny man to a giantess, even Madison shrinked back instinctively. “If you've no further obligations to my son, then you've no reason to see him.”

 

I clenched my fists. Of course we still had a reason to see each other. At this point, there was no point in hiding it, so-

 

“I'm going out with her!” I yelled. There, I said it. I could feel sweat pouring down me from the effort it took to muster the courage to say it. But once I did, I felt a rush of adrenaline, and my nervousness was replaced with a blinding sense of conviction. “I asked her out!” I continued shouting, “SO WE'RE OBLIGATED TO EACH OTHER!”

 

Madison appeared to be the most surprised, and a blush fell over her quickly, which she tried to hide behind her hands, but in stark contrast, my dad remained stoic to my outburst. Not a change in his goddamn face.

 

At least, that's what I thought. A small grin broke out briefly from his face, before he rose to his feet. “Finally being honest, eh, Eliot?” He said with a gruff snort.

 

“Huh?”

 

My dad walked past me, and came up close to Madison's thigh. “So you're Madison?” My dad asked her. Madison became extremely fidgety, still unsure of how to react.

 

“Um...yes, sir,” Madison said clumsily. She was unconsciously knitting and unknitting her fingers together in her awkwardness, and her eyes darted down to my dad and away constantly, her embarrassment evident.

 

“And are you my son's girlfriend?” My dad continued mercilessly. He was the straightforward type, and didn't bother beating around the bush.

 

“I...um...” Madison was juggling her words, trying to form a coherent sentence to speak. She eventually found some encouragement by looking at me, and gave herself a confident little nod, “Yes, I am, actually!”

 

The words didn't quite come out right, but it was just right coming from Madison.

 

My dad gave an uncharacteristic guffaw, laughing to himself into the sky. “So the rumors are true? The two of you really are dating?”

 

“Er, dad,” I asked skeptically, “You're not...against it?”

 

“Oh, make no mistake, Eliot,” my dad said, his head tilted back to me with that inscrutable face again, “I've my own reasons as a parent for being against the two of you dating. But I bet you were worried that I'd be against you dating,” he jabbed a thumb up at Madison, “a giantess.”

 

“Madison,” my dad said, turning back to the enormous thigh, “If you're living in this tiny town, you'd know what rights you have against tinies. Tell Eliot about them, specifically the discrimination bit.”

 

“Umm...” Madison mouthed the words in her head, trying to remember the exact lines in her memory, “While living in a town governed by tinies, I'm not to be discriminated against, and any violation of this right shall be viewed as an ethnic attack on my entire heritage...” She held her cheek with a hand, gazing distantly in thought, “At least, that's what I think it was...”

 

“So,” my dad continued, “Not only would judging your relationship be racist in the government's eyes, but also criminal.” He threw his hands up in the air, “Even if I felt that way, I wouldn't not let you date based on that alone.”

 

“So-” I started, but my dad cut me off immediately.

 

“However,” my dad said sternly, “There are problems you're not yet aware of, Eliot.”

 

Problems? If it's about her size, I suppose I could just move in with Madison. I was being a bit naïve, though. Deep down, I knew there had to be other problems.

 

“Firstly, how old are you, Madison?” My dad asked.

 

“Um...exactly twenty, sir,” Madison replied. Two years older than me, but I don't care. I don't choose who I fall in love with.

 

“And how old is your mother?” My dad continued his line of inquiry. There was a glint in his eye, like a predator eying his prey.

 

“...Three hundred years old, just about, sir,” Madison said, looking slightly downcast after saying so.

 

“So there you are, Eliot,” my dad turned back to me, with his gruff face glaring at me again, “Giantesses are long-lived, much longer than what a normal man expects to live past. It's inevitable that your relationship ends in sorrow. I say this for Madison's sake, not yours.”

 

“Secondly,” my dad continued before I could retort, “I'm sure you know how much money a giantess needs to survive in our cities. So if you're planning on supporting her, your only other option is to move into the giantess cities,” the menacing glare intensified now at the mention of this, “and that is one place I will not let you go, Eliot.”

 

“Huh...how come?” I asked sheepishly. Truth be told, I've never really been interested in life outside of the city, much less the giantess lands. So my knowledge about giantesses other than the urban ones were zilch.

 

“Ask Madison,” was all my dad said.

 

I turned to Madison, who looked away with a bothered look. It was obviously a touchy subject for her.

 

“Just as we have rights in the cities of tinies,” Madison said softly, “Tinies have certain rights in our lands. But our cultures...” she mentally groped for an appropriate expression, “Are too foreign to one another...”

 

Madison offered me a hand, and I got up into it obediently. She put me on her lap and held onto me gently with both hands.

 

“Most giantesses view individual tinies as helpless beings,” Madison continued, a small sadness creeping into her voice, “So they never regard you in any capacity other than a group. It isn't uncommon giantesses back home taking in ten tinies at a time. The food we produce and the room we have is more than enough to accommodate an entire apartment's worth of people.”

 

“But because of this, they've treated the tinies more as pets or children, and never take your kind seriously. Tinies became a scapegoat for our more maternal instincts, and thus a real relationship with a tiny never surfaces,” Madison sighed at this, and shook her head in disapproval, “That wasn't what I wanted, so I got my license as soon as I could to come here.”

 

I felt Madison tighten her grip on me every so slightly. I guess coming here wasn't as smooth as I thought it would have been.

 

“Um, if you don't mind me asking,” I said, still sheepish about my ignorance, “But then why would a tiny want to go live in the giantess lands?”

 

“Most of them couldn't support themselves,” I heard my father speak up from below, “And turned to the giantesses for aid. To be taken care of by them in exchange for their companionship. Not much in job opportunities for us; most people are only able to pick up menial jobs, like tiny pedicure services or small massage parlors. Lucky ones got to be a giantess's personal liaison to tinies,” My dad gave a grunt before saying his next piece, “And the desperate sell themselves wholesale.”

 

I must have been really dense to have done so, but I asked, “What do you mean, sell themselves wholesale?”

 

Madison's hands gripped me tightly. It wasn't a crushing force, but the sudden movement knocked the wind out of me. I could feel her skin getting warmer from the blood rushing to her digits, and a slight tremble rocked throughout her body.

 

“I don't know if you could call them hookers,” my dad said rather blandly, “But at their size, their more like fun toys for giantesses. Maybe even footwear for some.”

 

“I'd never treat you like that, Eliot!” Madison burst out of nowhere. She lifted me up from her lap, laying me on her palms at eye level to her, “I'll never think of you or the people of the city as less than human.”

 

“Yeah...” I said, slowly gaining my breath back, “I know you won't.” I petted her thumb reassuringly, and this seemed to have satisfied her. “Thank you, Eliot,” Madison said with a smile. She put me back down onto her lap, and resumed her gentle hold on me.

 

“And that's why I won't let you date her,” I heard my dad say, “She's too expensive, she'll outlive you, and her city's not a place you should be living in.”

 

I wanted to protest, but before I could do anything, I felt myself being swept from Madison's lap and placed unceremoniously on the ground nearby. “Even so!” I heard Madison speak in louder tones than her usual voice, “I want to be given a chance. I want to make this work for once...”

 

Madison shifted herself and let her legs into the street, all so that she could sit facing in front of my dad. With a great bow, she prostrated herself before my dad, flinging her hat off into the street and lowering her forehead all the way to the ground. “Please let me go out with Eliot!”

 

I was dazzled. Madison would do this much for me; for us. She really was serious about pursuing our relationship. A feeling of pride swelled in my chest; maybe we were meant for one another.

 

But my dad remained unmoved. He simply stood there with his arms crossed, and said, “I've already made my decision. You can't.”

 

“Please!” Madison said, driving her head further into the ground.

 

This time, it was my dad who was interrupted. Before he could refuse Madison again, another voice boomed from a distance away.

 

“So I thought I heard a voice I knew, and who do I find?” The voice was getting closer, accompanied by the growing tremors of footsteps. As the shaking grew, a shadow cast over my house, obscuring the setting sun.

 

“Hello, sweetie,” The voice said to me.

 

“Sylvie!” Madison and I cried out together.

 

The giantess walked around the corner and stood next to Madison, picking her up and brushing off the bits of my yard stuck to her head. “You're a mess, hon,” Sylvie cooed, picking off the grass and dirt from her hair, “That's no way to look in front of your guy's parents.”

 

I just gaped up at the view. I've already seen more than two giantesses together in one location before, but every time never failed to make me amazed. From my perspective, it was like two giant pillars reaching up to the sky, their actions above like a distant scene out of my reach. Sylvie was considerably taller than Madison, but from where I stood, they were equally gigantic. The bits Sylvie picked off of Madison were huge, basketball-sized clumps of dirt which threatened to fall hard on my head from the distance they were dropped. Sylvie made sure they landed away from me and my dad, though. At least, I think she did.

 

“There, all better,” Sylvie said with a last brush of her fingers. “Now, I believe I heard the gist of what your father said, sweetie,” She turned to me, raising her foot to me, brushing me down with her big toe, and landing her foot directly in front of me. She was teasing again, but now with the audacity of doing it in front of my dad, “And he has every right to be worried for you on those counts.”

 

I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but I didn't think I needed to protest this time. Sylvie turned to my father now, her feet held a more respectable distance away from him than she did with me. “But maybe I could convince you otherwise, sweetie's father?”

 

She beckoned my dad to follow her feet, and she brought my dad behind the house. I wasn't able to see what happened, but what I heard only made me more confused. It began with light, mumbled chatter, with words I couldn't make out. It grew into louder noises, with my dad occasionally shouting, “WHAT?” and followed by unintelligible screams by my dad. They didn't sound like they were made out of fear...quite the opposite, in fact; it sounded like he was exuberant. There was a brief silence, a short mumble, and finally, Sylvie lead my dad back around to the front.

 

My dad was a mess, his hair had been messed up, his glasses were tilted at an odd angle, and his shirt was tugged roughly to one side. He was walking giddily from side to side with a big grin on his face.

 

“W-what happened?!” I demanded from my dad.

 

“Oh, Eliot!” My dad said with a stupid grin on his face, “You're interested in Madison, right? She's all yours!”

 

“What?!” I cried out, “Sylvie, what did you do to him?”

 

“I convinced him, sweetie,” Sylvie said with a sly grin, “Just like I said I would.”

 

It was Madison's turn to be worried now. “What did you do Sylvie?” She cried out with a perplexed expression, “How did you convince him?”

 

Sylvie just shrugged, laughing as she turned her back on us.

 

“You love birds enjoy the rest of the evening,” she said, walking briskly around the corner, and out of sight.

 

“What did she do?” I repeated to my dad, “What did you do?!” I shouted out to Sylvie.

 

“What did you do?!”

Day 6: Unexpected Step by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hurryeah! Another schedule bashing update! I felt like I needed to write one, regardless of sleep! Hope you all like the story so far! Cheers :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Man's life was brief, incomparable to the immortal bodies of the giantesses. Age never took them, but their cycle of life never would complete, their lives stagnated, their young were few, and just as man feared death, the giantesses feared the crushing dark of loneliness.So did they seek out man, whose numbers were great and plentiful.

 

It was raining today. Madison told me she wasn't coming today, that the weather forecast predicted inclement weather, and giantesses were usually scheduled to stay home on such days. The giantess forecasts were all clear today; streets are free for travel. I hadn't noticed since Madison was the one bringing me around town, but everywhere she went had to be scheduled before hand. A giantess apparently had to register where you were going one day before, so that traffic could be redirected to make way for her. This also had the unfortunate side effect of broadcasting our daily dating routes to the entire town populace.

 

But it was raining today. There weren't any places in town which could shelter a giantess, so most were confined to their homes. Umbrellas were a foreign concept to them, and their hats could only cover so much. There really wasn't any way for a giantess to stay dry out in the streets.

 

So it was to my utter surprise that I found one standing on a crossroad before me.

 

She wore a white, sleeveless business suit with a gigantic fur shawl hanging loosely from her shoulders, the rain drenching through her clothes, revealing a shapely, curvy body of model proportions underneath the informal attire. Her feet were draped with covered white leather platforms, with her toes peeking out from the front end of the covers, fighting to reach out to touch the streets below. Through the rain, her face was obscured somewhat, but there was no mistaking that brilliant platinum blonde glossed by the rain, tied up in a wild high pony tail, billowing about in a crazy flurry with the wind.

 

Was she one of the five giantesses of the town? She must have a license if she was standing here, and Madison did mention to me that the two I haven't yet met were usually away on work for long periods of time. The giant woman just stood there, one arm raised up to her forehead, shielding her vision from the rain, and her other hand placed impatiently on her thrust out hip. She leaned casually on one leg, thrusting the other out into the intersection, apparently unaware of the traffic she was blocking.

 

The cars below grew impatient, and began honking for the giantess to give way. Either she didn't notice or didn't care, as she kept staring off into the distance, more interested in scrutinizing some vague object obscured from the point of view of the smaller folk.

 

None of the drivers seemed interested in braving both the rain and the feet to get her attention, some giving up and driving the other way. Pedestrians on the sidewalks turned quickly away on corners, and nobody seemed to want to approach the giantess. She had a different air about her than Madison, Sylvie and Kat, and the people around the crossroad seemed to pick up on this.

 

Well, somebody needed to get her attention. I was soaked from the waist down already; my umbrella hardly did anything to shield me from the rain. Nobody else volunteered, and I'm pretty sure I've had the most experience with giantesses, so what the heck. I folded my umbrella and ran up to the nearest foot, hoping to get her attention.

 

I came up the side of the massive platform shoe; it was almost the same size as a car, and the foot that rested upon it could easily swallow a man whole under its sole. The toes protruding out from the front were painted a marble white, and even through the rain, a strong smell of perfume hung around the foot. My head barely peaked over the top of her foot from where I stood, and combined with the other foot lined neatly in front of her, formed a solid, physical wall in the intersection.

 

I braced myself and gave the platform shoe a knock. My knuckles made three dull thumps against the hard leather, and the massive figure above me began to churn. The shoe before me suddenly vanished, reappearing beside me as the giantess placed either foot around me.

 

“Ah, a tiny finally comes to attend me?” A woman's voice above boomed down to me. Unlike Madison, this giantess didn't seem to fuss about volume. If she had spoken that right next to my ear, I was certain I would have gone deaf.

 

“Uh, miss!” I shouted up to her through the pitter patter of raindrops, shielding my face from them as I tried to speak, “There's traffic going through here, and I might know of a place for shelter-”

 

She either didn't hear me or didn't care. Before I could finish, I saw her right foot slip out of her shoe, and in an instant, the massive ped came boring down on me. There was no sense of finesse like Sylvie did when she pinned me down; the pain was real as I felt my body get squeezed into the ground below.

 

The giantess had stepped down on me, catching my head between her second and big toe. Her second toe was set snugly against my left cheek, pulling my face along with her attempts to stroke it. Her heel was firmly planted into the ground, leaving only the weight of her foot to rest upon my body, which was pressed firmly into the wet folds of her hot, steaming sole, knocking out whatever breath was in me. I almost wanted to scream, but there was little point when I couldn't breathe. All I could do was stare up at the face which slowly leaned closer toward me.

 

“Tell your mistress that I've come,” The giantess continued without heed to my plight, “And that I require shelter till the weather subsides. I'll resume my travels only then.”

 

She said all this nonchalantly, as if stepping on me were a natural thing to do. When she finally removed her foot, she paid no consideration for me when she lifted it heel first, driving a great deal more weight into me from the balls of her feet before finally coming off of me completely. I rolled to my side with a small whimper, having just experienced a world of hurt I'd not known existed until today.

 

I felt a small kick to my back as the giantess prodded me with her big toe. No sympathy for the small, it seemed. “Go on, deliver your message, boy,” was all she said before turning back to her original position, staring off into the distance once more.

 

I clutched my chest, feeling for my my ribs. I swear, it almost felt like my bones were about to break, but thankfully I felt only the soreness of having been squashed by a fifty foot woman. Her shoe was still nearby when I sat up, and grabbed onto a spare bit of her strap to steady myself as I stood up. This only earned me a side tackle from the same shoe, knocking me back onto the cold, wet road.

 

“I told you to find your mistress for me, boy,” the giantess said, taking another step toward me. I just sat there spread eagle on the ground, letting the soft drops of rain slide off my face. The raining stopped suddenly, and my vision was instead filled by my tormentor's face. “...Unless you wanted me, instead?”

 

Uh oh. There was a hungry grin on her face now. She wasn't looking at me like a delivery boy any more; those were the eyes of a huntress. As much as I would have loved to run away, my body refused to move.

 

“You've been pulling at my shoes,” the giantess continued, a mischievous smirk emerging from her lips as she spoke. She began taking off her sandals, and held one in one hand, “I didn't know tinies knew about the latest trends out here.”

 

I was plucked from the ground, a thumb and an index finger holding me up into the air. I looked down, and in the other hand, the platform shoe grew closer and closer. Upon closer inspection, the insole had a rectangular black fabric pasted in the center, running all the way from the toes to the start of the heels. The indents at the toes and a clear rise at the arc of shoe shows clear signs of wear and use, and it quickly became apparent that I was about to land on them.

 

I was shoved into the center of the shoe where the black rectangle was. I was flipped face-up, and as the shoe was placed back on the ground, the familiar foot slid down the shoe, sliding down past my body.

 

She was going to wear me in her shoe! There can't be any way I would survive that, not with the amount of pain she did simply from putting her foot on me. I flailed my arms about as her toes slid closer to me, until they were upon my face once more.

 

“Keep your hands tight to your body,” the voice above instructed me, “I need to feel all of you inside me.”

 

The pressure grew as the full weight of the giantess came down. This is it. I was going to die, flattened under the monstrous sole of a giantess stranger. I made one last desperate attempt to push the foot off of me, but it was an act of futility. I closed my eyes and wished Madison would come save me, take me from this hell I faced and back into her warm embrace. The pressure grew greater still, and I closed my eyes against my inevitable fate.

 

When I opened my eyes, I was still staring at the fleshy sole of my captor's foot. But there wasn't any pain; just the oppressive pressure of fifty tons of woman bearing down on me. I felt a springy texture like a trampoline behind me, pushed down to fit me. It was the black fabric on the insole; it was stretched on top of a hollow curve in the platform shoes, which bent in just enough to spare me from the giantess's crushing step. By some marvel of technology, I survived being stepped on by a giantess.

 

“Let's find your mistress together, then,” I heard the giantess say from behind the massive sole. The pressure on my body shifted as she got up, and suddenly, the world lurched forward as she took her first step with tiny me in tow underfoot. The walking became a rhythmic back and forth of pressure, concentrated at her heel during her foot falls, to the balls of her feet as she lifted her foot up again. It almost felt like a full body massage; the motion churned my body, stretching it along the arc of her foot. I was almost enjoying myself, too, until I remembered where I was, and I resumed my panicking.

 

I redoubled my efforts, pounding and squirming under the sole that kept me captive. I struggled squeeze myself out, but couldn't find space to move outside of the black fabric's hollow. The smell was getting to me, too. It would have been fine if it was the musty stench of staleness I had to deal with, but instead, I was breathing in this concentrated, obnoxious smelling perfume the giantess saw fit to smear herself with. It was an affront to my nose and giantess fashion everywhere. Madison had the decency to only lotion her feet, at the very least.

 

I wiggled more, until eventually, the giantess came to a hesitant stop, finally acknowledge my struggles under her. I felt the sole sliding off me, and the rain around me resumed its pouring down on my face. The giantess picked her shoe and brought it up to her face, staring at me with annoyed, but slightly concerned eyes. “What's with you?” She asked irritably.

 

“Well what's with YOU, lady!” I shouted. All my anger, fear and emotion was thrust into my voice, and I raged at the giantess like I was raging against the heavens, “You can't just wear people in your shoe like that!”

 

The giantess stared blankly at me for a moment. She looked like she was about to say 'yes I can', but the look faded from her face, instead turning into a more refined, business-like look. (At least, as refined as rain streaking down your face could make you)

 

“I apologize,” the giantess eventually said, “I'm not from around here, so I'm not entirely certain of your, ah, customs.”

 

“You're not from this town?” I asked.

 

“I come from the north,” she said with a shrug. The north. From a tiny's scale, there wasn't a whole lot in the north, but from the eyes of a giantess, the north held the closest giantess city to our town. That must make her a resident from there.

 

“So, you don't have an urban license?” I asked. This drew only a sigh from the giantess.

 

“Look boy, I've been traveling for two days, I'm soaking wet, and the only place I could find shelter from the rain from is your town, so just take me to your mistress...or whoever it is that's in charge.”

 

Oh. You'd quickly forget that while we had tireless vehicles to take us from one place to another, a giantess has to travel around on foot. While they're certainly capable of traveling faster than a car, a giantess would need to rest every now and again when taking on the long road.

 

“Um. I know somebody you could talk to,” I said. Madison was a liaison officer for this town, so I suppose she's as good a help as you can get. I remembered what Madison said about the giantesses of her hometown, though. They looked at tinies as nothing more than pets or toys, not people. I guess that's why this giantess didn't pay attention to anything happening below her just now.

 

“What's your name?” I asked.

 

“Claire,” she said. Claire didn't bother asking for my name, so I gave it to her.

 

“I'm Eliot,” I continued, “Now there's a giantess zone in the city you could probably stay for the night. Two of our members are always out of town. I know the person in charge there, so she could probably sort things out.” I pointed off into the distance, where three distant but large buildings stood. The rain made it hard to spot, but I could remember it well. Knowing where your girlfriend lives was part of a boyfriend's responsibility.

 

“Very well,” Claire said, picking me from the shoe. I was quite lost in thought there, and had forgotten I was in her shoe at all. She gripped me in her full fist, binding my arms to my body. “Our course of relations ends here then, I thank you for your assistance.”

 

“Wait!” I shouted, suddenly. I didn't know why I shouted, just that I wanted to. An awkward moment passed before I finally came up with an excuse, “Er...I did mention that I knew the person in charge, so it's best if I came along with you...?”

 

Claire didn't seem totally convinced, but eventually she relented, “Alright, Eliot,” she said, “I'll let you come along too, then.”

 

I felt Claire pull me completely off of her shoe, and was about to drop me on her shoulder, when another urge came over me.


“Wait!” I shouted again. This time, Claire was much more openly annoyed with me now.

 

“What's with you?” She muttered, staring at me with her hazy blue eyes, eyebrows slanted in an unhappy scowl.

 

“I...um, er,” I was flabbergasted. What did I stop her for?

 

Actually, I already knew the answer. The sensations I felt today were well worth the pain to revisit them, and if Claire wasn't permitted to enter the town, this might be the last chance to experience it again.

 

“Er...” I tilted my head, looking away in one last embarrassed streak. I took a deep breath and turned back to Claire and said, “Put me back into your shoe.”

 

Claire stared blankly at me again. She wasn't sure if I could make up my mind. “I thought you didn't think I should do that to you.”

 

Well, the times change quickly. My dad was right about Giantesses using people as toys and footwear. I just didn't expect it to be a positive thing.

 

“Yeah, and put me under your left foot this time,” I said daringly. May as well go all the way with this, “I wanna know what it feels like under there, too.”

 

My sudden surge in confidence must have convinced Claire, for she broke into the same mischievous grin as when she first put me in her shoe. With me still in her fist, she slipped her right shoe back on and took up her left, placing me onto the same black patch of fabric as before. “Then don't cry if you don't like it, boy.”

 

And again, Claire's sole bore down on me. As her foot slid in, she snuck her toes across my chest, scrunching them together teasingly just before they glossed over my face. She must have enjoyed my sudden willingness to submit to her feet, and as a final service, she dug her foot down hard as she put her full weight behind her first step. It felt amazing. Her trampling had force enough to crush cars into flattened plates of metal, but here I am alive and kicking. It felt like I was invincible, and I pressed every part of me as hard as I could back into her sole.

 

The journey to the giantess zone, other than the bursts of elation with every step, was otherwise uneventful. Claire was content to not talk to her foot toys, and I was content to be under her. When we arrived, Claire removed her foot only partially, keep her toes still pinned on my chest.

 

“So how did it feel, little man?” Claire said with a grin. I was panting on her insole. The ride had grinded me so much my muscles felt like they've been overstretched and ached, but it was a happy pain, one I felt was a part of my discovery that life in the giantess cities might not be as bad as people made it out to be.

 

“It was fantastic,” Was all I could manage in my labored state. Claire smiled, and let the released the rest of my body from her foot's grip. She poured me out from her shoe, and set me down on the porch.

 

“It is good to see the tiny cities so accepting of our culture,” Claire said, with a satisfied nod to herself, “I had thought you tinies lived separately from us to shun our ways.”

 

“Well...” I said with a shrug, “You'll never know if you don't try.”

 

“Perhaps I should try getting your people's silly license, too,” Claire mused. She gave an identical shrug and said, “Maybe serving the tinies wouldn't be as bad as I thought.”

 

We shared a brief laugh together, and turned to the door to Madison's house. I rang the tiny's buzzer, and the melodious door chime rang throughout the building. Soon enough, the hurried and curious footsteps of Madison raced toward the door, and with a click and a swing, the door revealed my girlfriend before the hallway.

 

“Who is it?” She said, staring at the wet but finely dressed giantess before her. She stole a glance at the floor, and saw me standing next to Claire, almost equally wet, “Oh, Eliot! You're wet!”

 

“I am Sinclaire Suztrof of the Northen Nobles Family,” Claire began as Madison picked me gently off the floor, “And I seek your hospitality to pass the weather during my journeys.”

 

Madison was fussing about my hair when he hand suddenly stopped, and she gaped at Claire. “A Northern Noble Family? Here?” Madison seemed perplexed, but she gathered herself and held me tightly, and dipped her head down in a deep bow, “It's a honor to have you at our home, your excellency.”

 

Claire let herself into the house, and Madison raised her head once more. “What happened, Eliot?” She asked in hushed whispers, “Why is the daughter of our the leader of the northern cities here?”

 

“I dunno,” I said. I actually didn't know why she was here, other than that she was traveling and got caught in the rain. I left the details of our encounter out on purpose.

 

“By the way, Madison,” I said to my girlfriend with a big smile, “We should get you some new shoes some day.”

Day 7: Rendevous by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Wow, time really flies when you're busy x.x Sorry, so sorry guys! I've been bombared with nonstop assignments and projects for the past month or so, and haven't been able to devote my time at all to writing!  I probably should have put an edit or something in my previous chapter, but really, I apologize for the long awkward silence I've been maintaining!

 

Anyway, here's another chapter I wrote real quick, so enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

I sat on the rug in the middle of Madison's room and let the fur-like fabric soak up whatever rain still clung to my body. Madison had left me here, saying that she'd take Claire to the shower and help dry off her clothes. She asked if I needed to dry mine as well, but I decided to stay put and let the rug do the drying. It's been about fifteen minutes now, and I planted my face into the sea of fluff.

 

How did anybody managed to procure enough fur to cover somebody's yard? If it were wool, then it would probably had taken several farms worth of sheep to cover what I was lying on. My wondering was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door, and the subsequent rhythmic thumps as a giantess's footsteps drew closer.

 

I turned around and saw Claire wrapped in a bath towel, heading directly for me. She was slick with water from improperly drying herself off, and left a small stream in her wake. I think she didn't see me, but our eyes met briefly, and still she did not stop. I shot up from where I sat, trying to scramble out of the way, but her foot had already reached me before I could react in time. With a thud, the massive ped landed beside me, sending me rolling away in the opposite direction. She really was careless around tinies; I guess it was a common trait amongst the non-urban giantess'?

 

“Pardon me,” Claire said off handedly, and began rubbing her feet into the rug. She was drying them after having taken a shower, and them simple action caused me to be thrown about the rug, until I fell right before Claire's toes.

 

“I don't suppose I could-” I began, but Claire continued, heedless of me. I rolled back and forth, crashing repeatedly into her feet, until inevitably, I was caught under her sole. A familiar weight I felt not long ago fell onto my chest, and I gagged as the air in my lungs left me. Claire had me pinned between the instep of her right and the bottom of her left foot, and rubbed me roughly against her damp, soapy skin.

 

As if noticing me for the first time, Claire lifted her foot off me, and feigned a surprised look, “Ah, Eliot. You still feel a bit wet. Let me help you dry you off.”

 

Before I could protest again, Claire's foot clamped back down upon me, resuming the grinding motion of rubbing me between her feet. Folds of the rug followed me through the narrow space, held atop my body by those oppressive toes, forcing the fluff across me from head to toe. I wasn't even allowed to yell as bits of fur or feet would enter every time I tried to open my mouth. The combined heat from the rubbing and Claire's own body heat was overwhelming, butI had no choice but to submit to Claire's merciless trampling.

 

Finally, my battered being slid out of Claire's embrace, and I slumped onto the rug, clutching my arms around me as the bruising pain of what had transpired settled into me. With whatever strength I had left in me, I said, “Weren't giantesses banned from using their feet in the giantess cities?”

 

“We're not in a giantess city,” Claire said simply, wiping her feet one last time into the rug before settling down on Madison's bed. That seemed like the last bit of attention she was going to give me, as she began wiping herself down with the bath towel. She didn't seem the least bit perturbed that I was there, so I turned away respectfully, leaving the now naked giantess to change.

 

I checked myself for damage. It felt like I've been through a washing machine at maximum spin, but I didn't find any lasting damage. And to Claire's credit, I did feel much dryer than I was before. The only caveat, I suppose, was that I smelled like soap and feet. I really had no idea an unlicensed giantesses footsteps would differ so greatly from being under either Sylvie's or Kat's, and I imagine Madison to be just as, if not more delicate.

 

Right on cue, a polite knock rang out from the door, and Madison called out, “Pardon my entry.” A strange thing to say when you enter your own room, but I guess that spoke volumes of Claire's importance to the giantesses. Madison came in with a bundle of clothes in one arm. She paused when she saw that her still-wet and naked guest was sitting on her bed, but decided not to comment, and put the clothes beside Claire.

 

“I've asked my neighbor Sylvie for some clothes,” Madison said in her usual polite voice, “She has clothes the same size as you, so please use them as you like until your clothes dry.”

 

“Splendid,” Claire said, wiping off her back as she said this, “It seems I've made the right choice in coming here, liaison officer. Even your tinies are well used to being around us, although yours talks back too much.”

 

She pointed to me on the rug, and Madison instantly lost her collected demeanor for one of shock. “Eliot!” She exclaimed, bending down to scoop me up. Her face was flushed red, and she had a slight quiver at the corner of her lip, “You were here all the while the Baroness was naked?”

 

Madison didn't put me on her palm like she usually would. This was a full body hold with both hands clutching me tightly, and her thumbs pressed down on my chest as if to intimidate me. Madison was legitimately angry with me. The blue eyes which held such warmth before now felt like they were heat rays burning down on me. It was refreshing to see Madison so upfront about her feelings, but I really wished she'd keep this emotion to herself.

 

“I...well I- ow!” I was about to break out in excuses, but Madison's rough grip worked up a bruise I sustained from Claire's earlier treatment. Instantly, Madison loosened her grip on me, and asked concernedly, “Eliot, what's the matter? Are you hurt?”

“Ah,” Claire piped up from behind. She was halfway done dressing by now, and had just put on a pair of dark blue jeans synonymous with Sylvie's wardrobe, “I've tried you urban giantess's fancy footwork on him just now. I tried drying him off in the rug myself.”

 

Madison looked at me with now worried eyes, releasing me from her grip and letting me settle into her palm as usual. It looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't put it well into words. She then turned to Claire and gave her a polite look which veiled a deathly glare. “My apologies for not informing you earlier,” Madison said in her calmest voice, “But anybody without a license is prohibited from touching a tiny.”

 

“The Northern family's the one to propose the license in the first place,” Claire said unfazed as she slipped her arms through a long-sleeved shirt, “And you treat your tiny boy too well, he'd be spoiled by how little you tell him off.”

 

“The people of this city have their own lives, milady,” Madison said, trying her hardest not to argue, “We treat them as individuals here, and regard them as we would one of our own race.”

 

Claire only smiled, shrugging at Madison's remarks. “That is partly why I am here,” she said, tying her loose hair back into her ponytail, “The North has been largely oblivious to how the South has been doing, and many of us have forgotten our heritage as tinies and giantesses united under the banner of man.”

 

She stood up and walked to Claire, and I noticed she was at least half a head taller than Madison. “That's why I've been finding a suitable city to host a meeting between our two countries, and this town, it seems, is already used to our kind romping about. In the previous few cities, the tinies were practically fleeing as I stamped through their streets.”

 

Claire stopped to give an amused laugh upon remembering her deeds. I shuddered to think that she thought lightly of the terrified masses fleeing from her every step, their peaceful lives suddenly interrupted by the callous behavior of a monstrous figure heedless of their fear. And now she wants to let loose a whole nation of such people upon the town?

 

“I cannot rightfully agree to such an event,” Madison said flatly, “It is not my place to invite people into the tiny's own cities, so please propose this to the town's mayor officially.”

 

“That's why I'm giving this to you, liason officer,” Claire said, reaching to the side of the bed where a small pouch she had on her rested. She pulled out a sealed envelope, slightly soggy from the rain, and gave its contents to Madison, “A formal request from the North to host the gathering here in the South. I trust you'll see this delivered.”

 

Madison gripped the letter, and said begrudgingly, “I will.”

 

“Good, good,” Claire said with a yawn, “If you'll excuse me now, I am weary from my travels. I'll retire to your sofa for now.” And with that, Claire walked out the room and shut the door behind her, leaving us slightly perplexed at what had just happened.

 

“Madison, I...” I wanted to apologize to her, for letting Claire step all over me (literally), for making her worried and upset. But Madison put a massive finger over my lips and shushed me.

 

“I know, Eliot,” Madison said in a soothing voice, “It's fine...”

 

She brushed her giant fingers against my head, stroking it lovingly for a moment. “We're in love with each other aren't we?” Madison said with a coo, slowly getting down to the floor, “A small incident like this wouldn't break us apart so easily, would it, Eliot?”

 

“Of course not!” I said immediately. I meant it, too. For all the fooling around I've done so far, I've never once thought of leaving Madison.

 

Madison smile for me was as warm and gentle as the sun. She put me down on the floor beside the bed, right between her two feet. I could tell she had them lotioned already; the faint smell of strawberry wafted about me. I looked up to my girl's face, and found her face still holding that dear and loving smile for me.

 

“I love you, Eliot,” Madison began, “But Claire may be right. I have been too lenient on you lately...”

 

I gulped at those words. Obviously, she had something planned.

 

“You've been under the feet of every giantess you've met now, dear,” Madison chided. It was then I saw her two feet inch closer to me. “Everyone but mine...”

 

Madison lifted up her right foot and placed it in front of me. I was afraid; not afraid of her feet, but rather afraid that I had wronged her, and my body went stiff, unable to move away. Still, Madison was a gentle girl, and even as she tried to push herself onto me, she held back and asked me, “May I?”

 

I swallowed, and nodded. This was it. I've been wondering about how Madison would fare for a long while now, and I finally get to find out.

 

She started out slowly, taking my arms between her toes, guiding my body down onto the floor. She adjusted me gently, and even as her soles ran through me, I could tell she was trying to make me comfortable. It was a far cry from how Claire treated me. There was none of the brashness or callousness which drove me to such pain. For Madison, it was all finesse.

 

Finally, Madison's feet had positioned me lying face up on the ground, arms slightly spread apart, and my legs parted like I was making a snow angel. She pressed down lightly on my body and joints to make sure the surface below didn't contain any bumps or hazards. With a final tap on my chest with her big toe, Madison signaled to me that she was about to begin.

 

She started with my legs. Her feet were angled from the outside for her toes to grip onto my thighs, where she produced a rhythmic stroking motion on the inside of my thighs. I became ecstatic. I've never felt such a turn on in my life before. Her toes crept slowly higher and higher, covering more and more of my leg, preserving the sensation of her gentle caress. I could feel a rise coming up me already, and Madison's only just started.

 

As soon as her toes reached the top, they slid graciously from my thighs to my stomach, with only enough space for each big toe to park there. Slowly, she slid one foot atop the other while both sets of toes were still set on my belly, and wiggled her toes forward across my chest. Every now and then Madison would draw a circle with her toe on me, the circular rubbing only managing to intensify my throbbing libido. I gripped onto Madison's toes hard, but the two feet parted once more, putting my arms back onto the ground. Not yet, her feet were telling me. It was like she could express herself through her feet alone.

 

Madison traced my figure with her feet, brushing the neglected spots of my body her feet could not catch from above. It felt like a great big tickle at first, but soon I realized the distraction only caught me unawares of the sudden forces at work on my groin. Quickly, Madison held my chest down with the ball of her foot, and proceeded to arouse me with the pushing and twiddling of my erect member. I grit my teeth and gripped the side of Madison's massive foot, but to no avail. Her careful movements were just enough to put me near my peak, but never at the climax. She had still more to go.

 

Now sandwiched between her soles, I was helpless to resist the alternating rubbing motions I was caught in. I felt my whole body become engulfed in Madison's warmth, feeling the entirety of her feet slide back and forth across me. It was an endless repetition of her toes, ball, arc, toes, ball, arc, and I chanced a lick at her delicious sole. Even with such a brash action, Madison's sole slid off my tongue gently enough that it didn't go raw. I decided to plant my entire face into her sole the next time she passed, and was rewarded by the soft, plush texture of her well groomed skin. They were surprisingly soft for soles; no doubt the diligent work of Madison's constant moisturizing and lotion.

 

Fianlly, I was released back onto the floor, and Madison's entire foot covered me from head to toe. I was looking through the tiny gap left between her big toe and second toe, and felt the warm heat of Madison's foot envelop me. “Hold me, Eliot,” Madison cooed from above. I obeyed, curling what remaining arm and leg I had around the outside of her foot, and felt Madison press down upon me. She started with her heel, touching it to the floor to anchor her position above me. It made her sole press down on my lower body, and I could feel my thighs resonating with the applied force. Then came the balls of her feet. They landed on my chest, making me squirm a little as force ate down on my ribs. But it wasn't like Claire's force; this was a good pain. Pressure like a tight hug with a sweetheart you've not seen in years. I felt myself trying to hump the foot upwards, with Madison's arch accepting my love thrusts. Finally, the toes scrunched together, covering my face with nothing but toe. Darkness surrounded me, but it only made me feel Madison's warmth and strength much greater. I redoubled my efforts, pressing myself desperately against the Madison's enormous ped.

 

And in one last trick, Madison pushed down on me with all she could muster. I could no longer move, instead I felt the weight of my girlfriend pressing down on me, no longer holding back anything. This was what she was. This was what it means to be a giantess; overwhelming, overpowering and all-consuming before a tiny. As I felt the pressure build, I knew instinctively what was happening; I was going to be devoured by her foot. My entire form would be crushed underneath her beautiful ped, and it would be inconsequential to the giantesses whom we live underfoot. For the first time, I feared Madison for what she was, what she could do to me, but somewhere somehow, I knew she would never kill me, and that only made me harder.

 

Submit to me; that was what her feet were telling me. Let go of your fears, let the feeling envelope your. Embrace it. As the pressure continued to build, I threw my hands off and let myself melt into the warmth of the foot. Slowly, I could see her sole bulge inward from her skin's plushness, and felt the extra folds wrap around me. It was almost pitch dark now. I was completely under Madison's foot. The only thing left was for Madison to do is to come down on me with all her weight, and end me. But that moment never came. For a long moment, the foot merely embraced me, engulfing me in its warmth and softness, taking me prisoner not by force but by desire; the desire to remain underfoot of my own free will.

 

And as soon as it had started, Madison lifted herself off of me, keeping my lower body pinned under her foot, but allowing me to see her face once more. “So how was it?”

 

I shook my head several times, gasping for air as I tried to comprehend what had happened. I felt a distinct stickiness in my pants; I must have ejaculated several times over the course of Madison's foot session. “That was perfect,” I said, throwing my hands out in satisfaction. Madison smiled and picked me up with her toes, transferring me to her lap with her hand.

 

“Now I think we're even,” Madison said, grinning as she prodded my pants playfully. I smacked her finger away with what strength I had, and crawled up Madison's lap to her belly. I lifted up the shirt wore and planted a kiss right next to her navel.

 

“I love you, Madison.”

 

“I love you, Eliot.”

Day 8: The North by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

I'm back! ...for now ._. First of all, apologies for dying these past months, I've lost a lot of steam after a series of unforunate events, starting with failing a class, the lazy/depression relapse, procrastination, a kidney stone, and finally just a mental block on how to proceed with my story. I eventually managed to cobble up a chapter by forcing myself to at least write a paragraph a day, so sorry it took so long! I've been in the dumps lately, but I've gotten a small second wind by finishing this chapter.


No guarantees, but I'm hoping to at least finish the North arc before returning to my mental blocks. Hopefully my I grow out of my funk soon >_<

 

Once again, I'm really sorry folks! I'll update when I can, but I'm finding it real hard to write as quickly if at all like I used to...

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 It's been a week since Claire had been to our town. Madison was still against the idea of a meeting between the North and South, but wasn't ready to argue against the emissary of the North. She had talked to our town's commity to dissuade them from the event, but even they had their interests piqued. A quick petition revealed that the majority of people in town were interested in mingling with the giantesses. Whatever reservations Madison had, the town did not share.

 

And so, with the consent of either side, the meeting was okay'd. As our town's liaison, Madison was instructed to go to the North to represent us, and to work out the details with the giantesses. She had been on edge since she got her job, and her usual gentle pacing was replaced by heavy, careless footfalls, her attention flickering between thought and her surroundings. More than once she almost tripped somebody along the sidewalks, and Madison had to take the more restrictive giantess crossing paths to avoid any further incidents.

 

“You never really told me why you don't like your home country,” I said when Madison and I were back at her place, sitting together on Madison's bed. She was leaning against her pillow with her legs tucked to her chest, while I sat on the fabric near her feet. I was having my summer holidays, so I made sure to come cheer Madison up everyday.

 

“I...” Madison began, but bit back her words with a curled lip, “It was a long time ago. I shouldn't remind myself too much about it when I'm headed there tomorrow.” The toes before me gripped the bedsheet tighter, inadvertently pulling me closer to Madison's feet. I chanced a rub of her instep, and looked up to the giant face half hidden behind the knees.

 

“I know it's been on your mind, babe,” I said, trying to ease Madison, “Anybody could tell it's hard on you, so I won't push you if you don't want to talk about it.” I shifted myself into the gap between Madison's feet and lay down, her face perfectly perpendicular above me. “That's why I'm coming with you to the North.”

 

Madison smiled with a tender look in her eye as she listened to me, until she heard my last line. “What?”

 

“I've got a whole month without school, and my dad already gave me permission,” I said, “I just need to pack up and-”

 

“No!” Madison shouted. Her voice was a loud shrill that rang painfully in my ears, completely different from the gentle whisper she usually speaks in. She caught herself, though, and returned to her normal volume, “I...I mean, you can't, Eliot!”

 

I let go of my ears and sat up again. “Why not?” I said.

 

“Just...no means no, okay?” Madison said with a sort of desperation in her voice. Why was she so insistent on not letting me go with her?

 

“Maddie,” I said, “You've not been yourself lately. All this jazz about the North's got you riled up, and you keep tripping up even the simplest things.” I rose to my feet and put my hand on her lower calf. “That's why you need somebody to keep you in check. You know, keep you focused on things.”

 

Madison bit her lip. Her eyes were darting about, trying to think of what to do. Eventually, she looked me straight in the eye, with a steely gaze that was contrary to her usual gentle face. “You want to come with me to the North, Eliot?”

 

“Yeah,” I said, not sure what Madison intended on doing.

 

Madison brought her foot in front of me and shoved her toes right into me. With an 'oof', I fell back onto the bed, tried to get up, but was met with the massive sole of Madison's right foot landing right on my chest. Her toes curled in on me, raking her toes across the thin layer of cotton between me and her tray sized nails. She was stepping down on me pretty hard; whatever breath I had was knocked out by her kick, and the weight sitting on top of me prevented me from taking in any more. I was in a dreadful pain, and I pushed fruitlessly against the sole imprisoning me.

 

After a brief struggle, Madison lifted the pressure from me and I started inhaling air like I've just ran a marathon. The pain subsided, but Madison's foot still had me pinned down. “The Northern giantesses aren't trained to handle tinies,” Madison said in a low, hushed tone, “They don't know that they're causing you pain or torment when they handle you. I only put my real weight on you just now, Eliot; the North doesn't know how to hold back.”

 

I know, I thought to myself. Claire gave me a demonstration a while back. I tried to wriggle out from under Madison's sole, but she clung onto me with her toes when she felt me slipping out.

 

“They'll hurt you, Eliot,” Madison continued, her voice more strained and it felt like she was choking back tears, “If you go, you'll be hurt by the Northern-”

 

“But I'm not going to be handled by other giantesses,” I reassured Madison. I tried pulling myself from her foot again and felt no resistance this time. I slid out and stood up to face Madison, “I'll be with you, and I know you'll take care of me.”

 

Madison gave me a long look, and reached down to cup me in her hands. She brought me up to her face and gave a little sniffle. Her face had softened from the stern mask she had put on a moment ago to a droopy sad-but-anxious look to her. The usual Madison always tried to keep her emotions in check, but the girl I know leaks her true feelings into her movements and actions; that was why it was so easy to tell how she felt just from the way she walked. Today, though, I was seeing Madison's emotions laid bare; no masks, no hiding, just a girl who was worried for her boyfriend.

 

“I don't know how to convince you not to go,” Madison said.

 

“Yeah, and I'm not letting you go off in such a poor state,” I said curtly, folding my arms, “I'm worried about you too, alright?”

 

Madison didn't say anything at first, but she shifted me into her left hand and brought me against her cheek the other, rubbing me tenderly against it. “Then we'll go together,” Madison finally said.

 

“Then we'll go together,” I repeated.

 

 

 

Put another two days onto the calender, and I was sitting in Madison's breast pocket, huddled close to her skin for warmth. The North was cold, really cold. I had a coat and scarf on, but the chill had a way of seeping in anyway. I opted to stay against the rounded incline of Madison's breast instead of suffering through the refrigeration.

 

Madison didn't seem to be affected by the cold. She wore relatively light cold weather wear for such temperatures; she had a thicker white jacket that reached down past her waist, but was left unbuttoned. She had a blue sweater underneath and wore a long platinum dress with stocking, and wore simple flats at the end. She had a silken-looking scarf around her neck, and her head was topped with her usual sunday hat, but she didn't even have to wear gloves or mufflers. Madison went on about the square/cube law or some such, and that giantesses were born to keep warm even in the cold. Her cheeks were a flush red even as she said that though, so she must be feeling at least some cold.

 

We were walking beside a highway. I noticed the cars were rather enthusiastic when we first left our town, some people slowing down to get a better look of Madison and others parking beside us every time we stopped to have a break. But as we continued further, the cars started speeding up instead of slowing down, and whenever we had to cross an exit, the cars would brake suddenly, as if fearing that Madison would accidentally step on them. The general reception of giantesses from the other cities were not as warm as back at home.

 

Eventually, there were no more cars on the highway. An occasional truck would pass us by, but I didn't spot any personal vehicles since. And that was a sure sign that we were in the North.

 

I felt something large poke me from outside Madison's pocket. I peeked outside from the opening, and found Madison's hand clasped around the pocket. “We're almost there,” Madison said.

 

I looked out into the distance, and saw...a city? There was no mistaking the high rise of apartments and offices, but what was a city doing in giantess territory?

 

My wonder was cut short when I saw the city for what it really was; old dilapidated ruins of a city, worn and torn by years of a lack of maintenance. The roads were uneven from the footsteps of giantesses passing through, and the sidewalks were covered in a layer of dirt and dust from the accumulation of decades of disrepair. It was close to sunset, yet no lights could be seen. We didn't see anyone at first, and I thought we had walked into a ghost town, but I glanced into one of the crumbling apartment windows, and saw a face staring back at me.

 

There were people living here; tinies like me. It wasn't immediately apparent, but they were hiding in their buildings from Madison. We caught a couple sharing a blanket walking by a few blocks away, but they immediately ran for a corner the moment they spotted Madison. It was distressingly oppressive atmosphere here, where tinies would run at the sight of a giantess, completely different from how welcome they are back home.

 

As we made our way through the city, I realized we haven't actually seen any giantesses yet. I was about to ask Madison about it, but as luck would have it, we found one crouched down in an open lot facing away from us.

 

This giantess was a brunette, wearing a red themed set of winter clothes; a red hat with a loose but short brim, a jacket and scarf of various shades of red and a dress of deep crimson which carpeted the ground around her as she knelt. I couldn't see her face or what she was doing, but I could hear the distinct clunking of wood knocking into each other.

 

Madison approached this other giantess in red, and when she was noticed, the giantess turned around and revealed bespectacled emerald eyes looking back at us. “Ah, visitors at this hour?” the red giantess remarked. She turned back to what she was doing for a moment, and whispered something. As she got up, I noticed that a pair of tinies were by her feet, holding onto a bunch of logs. As soon as the giantess stood up, they scurried away, stopping by an old burnt out barrel where they threw the logs in.

 

The giantess approached us and gave Madison a friendly wave. This broad had short wavy hair which trailed down to just above her shoulders. A straight fringe peeked from under her red hat, and a pair of frameless thing rectangular spectacles adorned the front of her face, where a sharp but cheerful emerald gaze hid behind each lens. From my vantage point, I could tell this giantess was slightly shorter than Madison, and she didn't bother with makeup as much as Madison did. Even so, the glow exuding from her cheeriness gave her an instantly approachable aura about her, so she really didn't really didn't need any makeup at all.

 

“It's almost curfew time for us, so we can't stay around here too long,” the red giantess said, “Why don't I bring you back to the city?”

 

I felt myself perk up. The real giantess city? We were finally going to see it!

 

“I'm Stephanie,” the other giantess said with a hand motioning to herself. She looked back at the pair of tinies she was talking to earlier, and continued, “There wasn't supposed to be anybody else scheduled to come here, so the little guys may act a little timid when they see you.”

 

I felt like I was beginning to like this giantess, but Madison's words were cold and stern, “Just bring me to the Garden.”

 

Stephanie didn't seem bothered by Madison's harshness, but I felt a pang of indignation. I climbed out of the breast pocket and climbed up to Madison's shoulder. “Is that how you treat your own people?” I said in an unintentionally heated tone.

 

Madison's lips parted to protest, but she held them back and considered my words, before looking back at me with a sigh, “You're right, Eliot. I really aren't myself without you around to tell me otherwise.” Madison brought her hand up to my hand and gave me a good stroke, “Thank you, Eliot. I'll try to keep my cool from now on.”

 

I let Madison pet me for a bit longer, glad that she's able to sort some of her feelings out with me around. I turned the topic around and asked Madison, “So what was that Garden you mentioned just now?”

 

Stephanie must have heard me, because she turned around and looked me right in the eye. The both of us blinked at each other in surprise. Stephanie leaned forward for a closer look, “Oh, a tiny,” Stephanie remarked, then looked up to Madison, “Is he yours?”

 

Madison put a protective hand over me, looking down at Stephanie with renewed contempt. “Eliot is his own man,” Madison said hotly, “And he should be treated as such.”

 

Stephanie looked blankly at Madison for a blink, but pulled away and gave a small chuckle. “Oh, of course,” she said, “You must be from the South. My apologies.” Stephanie gave a small bow together with her apology, and as she rose her eyes were laid upon me.

 

“Mister Eliot, was it?” Stephanie said to me, “Pardon my ignorance, I hope I didn't offend.”

 

I slipped my head through Madison's fingers and looked back up to Stephanie. “Er, not at all, I guess?”

 

Stephanie gave me one last smile before standing straight again. “If I were to guess,” Stephanie said, looking Madison up and down, “You're the South's liaison officer? We heard that you'd be coming, just not so soon.”

 

Madison lowered her hand from me, her expression calming back down to her usual demeanor. “Yes, I've come to formally accept the North's proposal,” Madison said with her usual gentle voice, “So take me to the Garden, would you kindly?”

 

Stephanie nodded and made her way back out into the street. Madison followed closely behind, and the two giantesses paraded through the buildings as they made their way across the city. I looked around some more, and found more eyes watching the procession of titanesses pass by their residence. They were hiding, afraid of what they saw, and they held each other tight knowing nothing they did could stay them from their course. To them, the two masses casually walking through their roads was a reminder of how feeble they were to resist their large mistresses.

 

The atmosphere in this city really was different.

 

“So,” I said to Madison, “What's a Garden, again?”

 

“We giantesses don't have cities, per se,” Madison said, “Our housing was only necessary when we moved in to the South. The Northern cities were more like gathering spots for giantesses, places of more permanence. With so few of us compared to tinies, there wasn't any real need to separate ourselves with walls.”

 

“Huh,” I said. I had always thought the cities would be an upscaled version of our own, but I suppose differences were bound to exist.

 

“Then what is this city we're in” I said, continuing my questions.

 

“That...” Madison began, but looked uncomfortable for a moment.

 

She reached up to hold me, and wrapped her fingers around me. I felt a soft weight on my shoulders, and saw two of her fingers hang down on either side of me. I clung to either of them, and the small gesture seemed to give Madison the strength to continue on.

 

“Giantesses and tinies,” Madison said, “It was only fifty years ago that we began living together peacefully. Even now, some resentment on either side is inevitable.”

 

Madison used her other hand to point to a nearby building. It was an abandoned mall, with the entire left side shorn off by some great force. Holes littered the remaining length of its front, the mangled concrete and rebar scattered about near the base.

 

“The scars of war,” Madison continued, “Not so long ago, this place was a battlefield, and giantesses and tinies fought one another. We won, and the result is the tinies abandoning their Northern territories. The ruling body and most other people fled Southward, leaving your old cities in disarray.”

 

“That's not to say we didn't take care of those who stayed,” Stephanie piped in, still walking ahead of us, “We help out the remaining population with whatever we can; food, shelter, heat, enough to live. We just can't fix the city; tiny architecture is way too small for us to do anything.”

 

Still, the city was avoiding us like a wild bear was on the loose. I decided to ask about that, too.

 

“Ah,” Stephanie said, “They're mostly wary of Miss Madison, nobody comes out this late before the curfew. They may have mistaken you for trespassers.”

 

I felt it strange. Why would they think Madison was a trespasser if Stephanie was there guiding her? Something didn't add up, but I didn't dare to voice my doubts.

 

The rest of the trip across the city was mostly the same, scared tinies hiding in dilapidated buildings. Stephanie had led us further into the city, and the buildings around us changed from residential units to commercial structures; offices and shops lined the streets here. This must be the shopping arcade.

 

“Just a little further ahead,” Stephanie said with a grin. From the vantage point of Madison's pocket, I could see a structure rising above the buildings around us. It was a large column of some sort, with gray covers draping down from the top. It looked like a tent, only twenty storeys high.

 

Stephanie stopped as the street came to a junction, and turned to us, with a smile, “Here we are.”

 

I climbed out of Madison's pocket for a better look. I gave a gasp at the sight before me. It was a large, spacious foyer with carpets and tapestry of red, gold and purple draped all about, strewn about the floor and hung from the tent covers like banners. It looked to be the size of a small ballroom...from a giantess's perspective. On the patches of ground the carpets didn't cover, I saw the outline of walls where buildings once stood, concrete tracings reminding any who looked that it was once part of this city. Some buildings remained, now nothing more than ornaments used to hang the giant tapestry and to provide sufficient height for bell-like lights to brighten up the place. A whiff of the air caught me with the faint scent of perfumed incense, inviting all who came deeper into the premises.

 

And the giantesses. I've never seen so many of them at once, before. All of them were dressed rather lightly for cold weather, some wearing barely just some scraps of cloth tied against them for modesty. A trio were lounging about near the entrance, legs tucked behind them and sharing a pair of inflated pillows which they lied down on. They were talking energetically about something, their thunderous laughs echoing through this room. A pair were walking down from the other end of the room, one holding a glass bowl of oil and the other lighting up any bell-shaped lights which were still unlit. Several giantesses were just loitering about, and some were even lying down on the carpet for no reason.

 

Aside from the differences in architecture, the scene looked normal enough, until I spotted the tinies.

 

They were hard to spot because they were all practically clinging onto the giantesses. The trio having a conversation had a host of tinies in various places, tangled in their hair, in the grip of their hand, or dangling from some pocket or strap on their clothes. A group of tinies were huddled about the front of one of the giantesses lying on the carpet. They were precariously close to her mouth, but the occasional chuckle from the giantess didn't seem to phase them. For every other giantess, I found a group of at least three tinies accompanying her, all being handled or carried in their own way. But contrary to my belief, not a single tiny was on the floor or near a giantess's feet; even those near the ground were in some way still held onto by the giantesses. Was this a rule in the North?

 

I noticed the crowd staring at us; Madison in particular. They were glazing her with curious stares at the new arrival, wondering why and where she came from. The vast majority of them weren't interested enough to bother Madison, but the trio earlier got up and flanked her.

 

“Who's this now?” One giantess with curly amber hair said. She wore rather primitive clothing, an olive green slit dress going all the way down to her ankles and a matching tank top. No shoes. Two tinies were clinging to her hair, perched on one shoulder each. Another tiny was in the firm grasp of her fist, legs swinging about loosely with ever movement her mistress made. She was close by to where I was, and I tried to give a friendly wave. I only got back a cold stare. I guess people here weren't friendly.

 

“I don't recognize her,” another giantess said. This time she had long dark brown hair reaching past her shoulders, with a bow tied on the end of one fringe. She wore a short grey poncho which had its top seams split open, held together by ribbons along the split, revealing the top skin of her arms and shoulders underneath. I couldn't see a shirt underneath, and her lower half were a pair of black bell-bottoms, and her feet were adorned with black strapped heels. Interestingly enough, I saw some tinies tucked underneath the strap of her pants, around her waist. Small pouch-like gaps gave the strap a frilly look, and allowed her to store any tinies she had in possession.

 

The last giantess gave Madison a good look up and down, hands palmed together in front of her where a tiny girl sat. The giantess had a blonde bobcut and wore a white cardigan with a pink shirt inside, with a simple sky blue dress with white seams to cover her lower half. She seemed content to wear nothing but poofy white socks, and her entire getup made her look a good deal younger than the other two giantesses. “Maybe she's moving in?” The young giantess said, directing the question to the tiny in her hands.

 

“Girls,” Stephanie stepped in to interject, “This here is Madison from the South. She's the liaison for the people there, and she's here strictly for business, so she'll only be here for a while.” The young giantess looked a little downcast at the last bit, but Stephanie smiled and continued, “But let's all give her a warm reception.”

 

The three giantesses walked closer to Madison and took her hands, the dark brown giantess taking Madison's left hand and the other two sharing her right. They clutched her hands close to their chest, each giving Madison a large smile.

 

“It's been so long since we've had a new face,” the amber haired giantess said, “I'm Cara,” Cara gestured to herself, and then thumbed at the young giantess.

 

“That's Sofie.” Sofie gave a little wave with the free hand she had. I noted that the tiny girl earlier was still being held by her thumb as she waved. Not a position I'd like to be in.

 

“And this is Myra,” Cara said, this time she simply looked in Myra's direction. Myra was distinctly taller than the rest with her heels on, and I suspected she still would have been even without them. Next to Madison, she was almost a head taller. She bent forward, one hand still holding onto Madison's, the other swung out to wrap around Madison's back as she closed in for an embrace.

 

I was still in Madison's chest pocket as this all happened, and didn't have a lot time to react to the massive cleavage suddenly hurtling toward me.

 

I ducked back as deeply down into the pocket as I could, but felt the collision of mammaries happen through the fabric. I expected to feel my body be crushed under the tremendous power of Myra's breast, but the pressure just stopped short of me. I was lucky Myra was taller; her boob was resting on Madison's shoulder instead of against Madison's own.

 

“So good to see you, Madison,” Myra said through her embrace. Madison was taken by surprise by the large gesture, but as soon as she realized I was still where she left me, she quickly pushed Myra and the others away and scrambled her hand into her chest pocket.

 

“Eliot!” Madison exclaimed.

 

I unfurled myself from the huddled ball I curled myself into at the bottom of Madison's pocket, and reached up to grab onto Madison's fingers. With a tug, Madison pulled me from my confines and put me down on her other hand. A mix of worry and fear were on her face, punctuated by the trembling I felt from the palm I sat on.

 

“I...er, I'm fine, Madison,” I said. Madison breathed a sigh of relief, bringing her free hand in to feel me just in case. She gripped my chest, arms and legs with her fingers, as if trying to find fault with my body. When she was satisfied, she turned back to the giantesses with a scornful look.

 

“Wait!” I shouted back up to Madison, desperately getting her attention. Madison looked back to me with the same hateful expression, and I shrank back slightly when I felt her annoyance beam at me through her eyes.

 

“It was just an accident!” I exclaimed, wildly racking my brains for an excuse, “I'm not hurt, and it's literally our first hour here, so we shouldn't make a scene, and um...I'm sure we can work this out, er....live and let die?”

 

Madison watched me fumble through whatever poor excuses I could come up with, and finally gave a sigh of resignation. “Alright, Eliot,” Madison said in a defeated tone, “I won't start anything again.”

 

Madison curled her fingers around me, plucking me from her hand. She moved me up to her left and put me down (with a little more force in a final gesture of defiance) on her shoulder. She looked back to the nervous trio, gave one last sigh, and began to speak, but was interrupted again by Stephanie.

 

“Well!” Stephanie said spiritedly, stepping between Madison and the trio, “That was quite the welcome, wasn't it? I'm sure you'll see Miss Madison around soon enough, but she's come a long way from here, so let's give her the night to rest, and we'll all see each other in the morning.”

 

Taking the que, the three giantesses took their leave. Stephanie beamed all the way through as they left, and she turned back to face me. “Quite the pickle, those three were. I trust you are well, Mr Eltiot?” Stephanie said with a cheery voice.

 

“Er, yeah,” I said sheepishly.

 

Madison just shook her head. Today really wasn't going well for her. “Just take me to the North's liaison officer,” she said tiredly.

 

“Well, simple enough,” Stephanie said with a wide grin, “You're looking right at her.”

Day 8.5: A Night Alone by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Well, I felt I couldn't leave you guys without writing more about Madison and Eliot, so here's a short interim chapter I wrote in my spare time :) I think it's also my first time writing something other than foot stuff. Hope you like it!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

It was a hard day for Madison, exhausted from walking to the North and having to put up with the Northern giantesses. We were in a secluded part of the Garden, where a small collection of small buildings of the old city still remained. We made ourselves at home in what looked liked an abandoned church. The pews and pedestals were gone, but the stained glass windows and high ceiling made the place unmistakeable.

 

What was once the front entrance, however, was now a hole in the wall large enough for Madison to enter through. Inside was a set of pillows and carpets, as well as a lamp and some empty stone boxes. The whole place was large enough that Madison only had to duck a bit to avoid the ceiling, and there was enough leg room for her to lie down straight. There wasn't much room for anything else, though, as this makeshift room was only meant for sleeping. Madison explained that the Northern giantesses were a communal society, meaning that whatever they did, they usually did together; work, meals, play, sleep, hygiene, it was all done in a group, as a group. To the North, privacy was a myth, and a giantess didn't need anything more than her own bed; everything else should be done outside with the others.

 

Stephanie promised a meeting tomorrow with Madison, and was the one who arranged for our current lodging. She was oddly cheery the whole time we were with her, sometimes it felt like she forced it. What was up with that? My wondering had to be postponed as Madison moved to pull me out of her pocket.

 

“We'll be staying here for now,” Madison said to me. She had me by my jacket, dangling me in front of her face. “Just have a look around, I'm going to get changed.”

 

I felt myself perk up at those words. I've seen Madison change a few times already, but I don't think I've ever been in such close proximity before with these tight confines. Madison gave me a quick peck on the entire left side of my face before letting me down onto the cold stone floor below. My hands touched the chilly surface, and instantly I got up and fled for the warmer place of the carpet.

 

I had inadvertently ran closer to Madison, who was about to get up to begin changing. She slid out of her shoes, putting them neatly near the entrance. As she began removing her stockings, she must have realized I was sitting nearby, as she gave a sly grin in my direction, before continuing to strip.

 

She removed her right stocking first, pulling from the toes so the entire thing slid slowly from her leg, brushing through her calf, ankle and feet before coming completely off with an elastic snap. Madison collected the long fabric just above my head, and with a mischievous look, dropped it on top of me.

 

The stocking fell on me with a small 'whump', instantly entangling me in the dark mass. It felt like I was in a net, caught in a large jumble of threads and floundering about helplessly. The smell wasn't as unpleasant as I thought, though; Madison's signature strawberry cream lingered on the fabric, negating the salty must of a day's walk worth of sweat. Instead of struggling to get out, I decided to wrap it around myself like a blanket. It was surprisingly warm like this, and the bemused chuckle I elicited from Madison told me my stocking blanket was staying.

 

Madison rolled her left stocking off, and put it down next to her. She turned to face me, taking a few steps forward so that my point of view was much steeper, accentuating the fact that she was fifty feet tall. Madison took her jacket off and left it behind her, then began undoing her dress, and carefully got her left leg out of it. She brought her right foot down right beside me with a thud, then let go of her dress. The dress traveled down her leg, piling about where her foot landed. I saw the platinum-colored linen pool around next to me, and Madison was content to leaving it there as she drew her foot back. Her panties were in plain view now, a brilliant white with a cute frill on the strap. Madison began fiddling with the sides of her panties, slipping them off slowly for me.

 

I watched as the pearly white lingerie slid down to the ground; Madison kept her legs one in front of the other so she could tease me about her womanhood. She picked up her panties about the strap and began twirling it around one finger, spinning it until it flung off, splatting against the far wall and sliding down in a heap. I was too distracted to notice though; Madison was down only to her sweater and bra. She was completely naked below, and I was almost right underneath her. Something about the situation gave me a massive hardon.

 

“You stay right there,” Madison said to me with a sly hint of impishness.

 

Madison came even closer to me, engulfing me in the her shadow. She lowered herself on top of me, until all I could see were thick walls of flesh on either side of me, with her unmentionables only a few meters in front of me. The air grew noticeably warmer; I was saddled right in between Madison's thighs. I tried to get up for a closer look, but the walls around me closed in, snatching me in a tight pincer grip.

 

“Uh uh uh,” Madison said in a tutting tone, “Just watch me.”

 

I could only move my head now in my new thigh prison. The holy grail was right in front of me, but no amount of struggling would get me any closer. I had little choice but to obey my tyrannical girlfriend's words, and looked up to Madison.

 

She was working her way out of her blue sweater, pulling the thick woolen fabric over her chest. It was there her brassiere was revealed; white with seams of light blue, patched with a see-through flower pattern along the sides of the cups leading to the strap. Madison had always hidden her chest in the jackets she wore, but she was definitely withholding her assets. They were definitely either C or D cup, and they stood firmly even without any obvious supports.

 

Madison tossed her sweater away and looked down to where I was. She gave me a smile and a wink before reaching behind her to undo her strap. I heard the click of the hook coming undone, and felt Madison's brief struggle with her bra as she shifted about, rubbing me left and right as her thighs slid about. Finally, the rubbing stopped and the bra came loose, and Madison put the bra behind me onto her lap.

 

Madison's breasts stood above me. Her nipples were as erect as my member, and Madison pulled her fringes forward to cover them, but I've seen everything. It was then I noticed Madison's face was terribly flushed with red, her face still maintaining that mischievous smile she had all the while, but blushing all over the same.

 

“Do you like what you see?” Madison asked me as she sat naked with me in the clutches of her thighs.

 

The Madison I know always laid her feelings bare for me, but this was the first time I've seen her lay herself bare for me in the most literal sense. It felt like we were making progress on our relationship.

 

I just smiled and said, “You're certainly in a playful mood.”

 

“Well!” Madison said impish, “I can't have you forgetting who you're in love with when there's so many other giantesses around.”

 

Madison loosened her thigh's grip on me and plucked me from my prison. She put me into the palm of her free hand and raised me to her face. Her cheeriness was replaced with a sigh, and she spoke to me in the same tired tone as before, “It's been a long day, Eliot. I needed to unwind, and I thought it would be fun for the both of us. I'm sorry if I took advantage of you.”

 

Was she...apologizing? My last comment must have came out wrong.

 

I stood up and leaned forward to Madison's face. The gap was too wide for me to make it, but I felt Madison push me closer. I landed on the tip of her nose, and I looked up into those sparking blue eyes of hers.

 

“Hey babe,” I said, “I enjoyed every bit as much as you thought I would, and if Maddie needs some help with not getting mad, your Eliot in shining armor would always be here for you.”

 

I felt Madison's face pull around me. I couldn't see it under her nose, but I could definitely feel her smile. A sudden flick against my shoulder sent me tumbling back into Madison's hand.

 

“Thanks, Eliot,” Madison said happily, “But that was a terrible pun with my name.”

 

She flicked me on my chest with her finger again, strumming my sternum with rib shaking force. I winced at the sharp pain, but was overwhelmed by the new sensation of Madison tickling me around my abdomen.

 

“That's for your crime against English humor!” Madison snarked.

 

I laughed uncontrollably as Madison felt around my body, searching for new erogenous zones to molest. She found my belly and armpits first, crawling her fingers down to my inner thighs, where she bumped into my erect member. Madison smiled, drawing circles around my crotch teasingly before proceeding to rub it with her index finger. I felt a fresh rush of blood shoot into my wood, the tickling sensation reviving my boner from earlier. I let out a yelp of ecstasy, trying to grab onto the massive finger violating me, but Madison pulled away just as I tried and responded by leaning closer to me, giving my junk a quick peck with her voluptuous lips.

 

“Let's finish here,” Madison said with a smile. She was a real damn tease today, she knew damn well I wanted more, but stopped with the promise unspoken promise that there was more where that came from.

 

I went around to our luggage, Madison passing me my travel bag between her thumb and index finger. I watched for a bit as Madison changed into a frilly white tank dress, but didn't feel the same energy as just now when Madison was deliberately stripping for me. I turned around and began changing into my own sleep wear, but when I looked back, I saw the giant face of my girlfriend cupped in her hands, watching me from a mere three meters away. I never understood how for something her size could always sneak up on me like that.

 

I had my jacket and shirt off, leaving me only with my pants on. Madison seemed thoroughly interested in watching me strip, so I shrugged and continued to pull my clothes off. As I changed my underwear, I felt a cold draft pass under me; Madison had blown a breath of air at me just as my junk was exposed. Cheeky girl. I put the rest of my clothes without further incident; a nice and thick set of hazy gray pajamas. I turned back to Madison, and she looked upon me with adoring eyes.

 

“You look cute,” she said simply.

 

“Look who's talking,” I said in kind.

 

We both shared a laugh, and Madison lent me her hand. I took my sleeping bag with me and got onto the Madison express.

 

Madison put me beside the mountain of pillows, arranging them so that I'd be on the far end of the side she would be sleeping on to make sure I wouldn't be crushed in my sleep. I made a mental note to find a safe way to sleep together some day, but the weight of the day began to pull me to sleep.

 

“Goodnight, Eliot,” I heard Madison say from behind the pillow mountain.

“Good night, Madison,” I called back, falling quickly to sleep soon after on my first night in the North.

Day 9: The Congregation part 1 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

I'm trying to keep my updates within a month of each other at the very least, these days :| So far, writing in small chunks every now and then has been good for my productivity, but I've been rewriting this chapter for a while, never liking what I type out, and decided in the end to just go for it. Is this the infamous writer's block? x.x

 

Once again, thanks for reading~ Leave a comment if you'd like!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

 

It was our second day since coming to the North. Morning greeted us radiant warmth, rousing me as the first rays of sunlight crept over my face.

 

I got up with yawn, unfurling my sleeping bag and dragging it to a corner. I found Madison already up, having just finished changing into the day's clothes. She spotted me out of bed and moved over to where I was.

 

“Good morning, Eliot,” Madison greeted me as she knelt down on the floor beside me, “I didn't want to wake you, seeing how you were still fast asleep.”

 

“G'mern,” I said in my slurred morning voice. I raised both arms up toward Madison, and right on que, two gigantic hands came down to fetch me. I've been using hand gestures as a sort of shortcut for when I wanted something from Madison. It wasn't anything official, just a small list of moves we both understood. Now instead of straining my voice to call for Madison from the ground, I would reach up to her and Madison would instantly come down to pick me up.

 

I felt myself be lifted up ever so gently. Madison was always careful when it came to vertical ascensions, never bringing me up too fast to be sickened by the vertigo. I imagine it couldn't be too comfortable for her, having to lift something as small as me up so slowly when any other giantess would have taken the easy way out and just shoved me wherever they wanted me to be.

 

“Let's get you changed,” Madison said cheerily. If Madison was ever bothered by the extra effort she had to put in to accommodate for me, then she has never shown it. With one hand, she dug into the large box where she put our stuff in, rummaging through her own belongings until she procured an itty bitty bag that looked no bigger than a plum between her fingers. My bag.

 

She handed me the bag, a haversack containing whatever I brought with me for the week. Madison dropped it in my lap, coaxing an 'oof' from me as it landed hard on my legs. I rolled it off onto Madison's palm, and opened it up. It was just clothes, clothes and clothes; my other stuff was stuffed in the front zipper. I pulled out a fresh change of sweater and pants, and felt the jacket I wore yesterday fall on top of me as Madison brought it to me from the box.

 

I waved to Madison, signaling for her to let me down, but I waited for a while and realized she wasn't moving. “Uh, Maddie?” I asked skittishly.

 

Madison was leaning on the edge of the box, hand held out in front of her face, with her cheek resting in her other hand. She had a sly grin on her face, and she simply held her gaze on me expectantly. “Go on,” was all she said.

 

I gave a shrug, knowing that Madison wouldn't let me down until I've finished changing in her hand. She's been awfully bold since coming here, not that it bothered me much. I think I'm enjoying this new treatment as much as she is.

 

I got out of my sleep wear quickly, noting how cold the North was even in the mornings. There was some comfort in being on Madison's hand at least, her skin was like a naturally heated floor, and I took in as much of the warmth as I could as I changed by sitting down the whole way. I kept my socks on and put on some black trousers, then unfolded a yellow sweater in my bag and pulled it over me. I wore my jacket for more warmth, and put on my shoes, finishing up by putting away my old clothes in the bag.

 

I must have been the most boring stripper in the world, but Madison had a satisfied smile on her face. She reached for my head and stroked my hair with the back of her giant fingers, giving me one tender look before changing back to her more formal demeanor.

 

“We'll be meeting with this Garden's council, today,” Madison, her voice smoothing into a practiced, polite tone, “It'll mostly just be introductions, if I were to guess, but we'll be ironing out the details of the visit to the South over the week. It'll be good if you listened in, some details only you might have a perspective on.”

 

“Sure,” I said. I came here mostly to cheer on and cheer up Madison, but I guess helping out sounded fun too.

 

“Let's be off then,” Madison said, sliding me into her breast pocket once more.

 

 

 

Stephanie was waiting outside for us. She was wearing the same red colors as yesterday, but wore a buttoned long shirt and forgone her hat. As soon as she spotted us from her waiting spot some distance from our church, she spun around and came over to Madison.

 

“Good morning Miss Madison,” Stephanie said in her usual cheery voice, and turned to Madison's breast pocket, where I was, “And to you too, Mister Eliot. I trust your night's been pleasant?”

 

I wanted to reply, but Madison cut in first. “It was adequate, but we could do with more warmth,” Madison said firmly, “Eliot isn't quite used to such cold weather.”

 

“Ah, of course,” Stephanie said, “We were only expecting you at the time, so we've not made arrangements for proper accommodations for Mister Eliot. I'll remedy that once we're done with today.”

 

Stephanie gave a small bow and looked at me at eye level, her gigantic face barely touching my own, “My apologies to our guest.”

 

“Er...” I hesitated to same something. Having a face this big and this close was always jarring no matter how many times I've experienced it. I was saved the trouble, however, when Madison pulled Stephanie back up.

 

“That's enough of that,” Madison said briskly, “We have a meeting to attend, do we not?”

 

“Of course,” Stephanie said with a grin, “Right this way.”

 

As the two giantesses began moving, I looked up at Madison and raised an eyebrow at her. “I'm not that bothered by the cold.”

 

“You were freezing when I held you in my hand,” Madison chided, “You'll catch a cold if we don't warm you up at night.”

 

“Meh,” I said, letting my arms hang limply from Madison's pocket, “You worry too much.”

 

“Says the boy who who worried enough to follow me all the way North,” Madison said with a chuckle. I felt her finger come up to my head and brush against my hair, giving me my usual head rub. I've come to think of this as Madison's way of saying 'you're so cute when you do that'.

 

I was a little annoyed by the coddling, so I brushed Madison's finger with a slap of my arm, and turned back up to Madison to change the subject. “So where are we heading to?” I asked.

 

“The dining hall, I suspect,” Madison said, “It's about time for the day's first communal meal.”

 

Strange to be holding a meeting over a meal, I thought. But I suppose a lot of things have been strange here in the North, so far.

 

Stephanie led us on into an area overflowing with lavish tapestry and cloths. Various cushions were laid about the place, occupied by dozens of giantesses who lounged about, talking amongst each other or just laying there comfortably. One thing I noticed were large bowls which were being passed around. Each giantess would take a large scoop of greens that were in the bowl and pass it on to the giantess beside her, and emptied bowls would be given to the few giantesses moving about, who would refill the bowls with more greens from what I surmised to be a pantry adjacent to this place. We were undoubtedly in the dining hall of the giantesses.

 

There were tinies amongst them, too, saddled either in their mistress's lap or hanging from wherever she put them on her person. Most giantesses were too preoccupied to care about them, simply dropping scraps on top of their tinies and let them sort it out themselves. Some opted to feed their tiny themselves, grabbing them in one hand and spoon-feeding them with the other. More playful ones simply let their tinies be the one to feed them, opening their mouths and allowing their tinies to drop food into their large gaping maw.

 

It wasn't the place I'd expect for a meeting. You'd think things would be a bit more serious when it came to negotiations, but the giantesses were just lazing about, reclined over their mass of pillows and chomping down on food as it passed them. It was just another friendly gathering as far as anybody was concerned.

 

“Right over here,” Stephanie said, leading us to the end of the dining hall.

 

“Whoa,” I muttered.

 

In front of us was an altar made up of giantesses. A good dozen were lying about on top of a raised stone platform, leaning against each other and faced inwards to the center. But what surprised me was what they were all leaning towards. Right in the middle of it all was the largest giantess I had ever seen. Even with the two closest giantess's tucked against the sides of the center giantess, their heads barely made it up her massive chest. Each of her hands were placed on either of the adjacent giantess's shoulders, enveloping them completely in her grip.

 

She was at least half larger than a normal giantess. She wasn't more plump or muscular or anything, she was simply bigger. She still looked to be relatively tall, but her proportions were no different from the giantesses lying around her. She had brilliant platinum blonde hair tied into a ponytail behind her, and what wasn't pulled back fell lazily down as a pair of locks beside her head. Hazy blue eyes looked down at everything with a serious but thoughtful expression, and even as she was sitting upright on the cushions, she was still tall enough to be eye-level with Stephanie. She wore little and simply; a medieval-looking top which was nothing more than a cloth tied across her chest, paired together with an equally medieval cloth dress, slit on either side so that her crossed legs were unobstructed from view. Her feet extended out below the platform, pushed out by her long legs and resting toes skyward on the cold tiles below. She had an assortment of jewelry adorning her body, rings studded with glistening stones the size of my head on several fingers, golden bracelets and anklets wide enough to fit a car through, and a matching pair of silver toe rings on her second toes.

 

“Matron Marian,” Stephanie said to the large giantess, “May I present the representative of the South, Miss Madison.”

 

Matron Marian's eyes shifted from Stephanie to Madison. Her stern gaze held Madison in place, looking over the comparatively punitive giantess over. I felt Madison's chest tighten behind me, her breathing shifting to a nervous cadence. I guess even Maddie'd be afraid of someone bigger than her. After what felt like a long while, the Matron deigned to speak.

 

“Madison,” The Matron said simply. Accompanying her voice was her right hand, which was outstretched towards Madison. Madison walked forward to receive it, holding the Matron's hand with both of her own, and bent down to kiss the opal embedded in a golden ring around her middle finger. I was left hanging from Madison's pocket, and I felt Madison lean forward as she proceeded with this ritual of fidelity.

 

“You are welcome here,” Marian continued, drawing her arm back and putting it back around the giantess beside her, “We are all sisters in my Garden.”

 

“Thank you, Matron Marian,” Madison said as she got back up again. I found my own bearings too as I took another peek outside from her pocket. This time, I wasn't distracted by Marian's presence, and I found several familiar faces in the crowd of giantesses. The trio from yesterday, Cara, Sofie and Myra, were hanging around the edge of the group, still talking animatedly amongst themselves. Stephanie had just chosen to sit on the edge of the platform, right next to Marian's lap. The giantess behind her didn't look familiar, but she was eying the pocket I was in with great interest. And one of the giantesses leaning against Marian was the person who invited us here, Claire.

 

“So you made it,” Claire said with a brilliant smile.

Day 10: The Congregation part 2 by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey all! I've been having luck typing on my new phone, so I've been writing inbetween rides bit by bit! It seems to work out, and I've been able to write this chapter much quicker than I intended to, haha :)

Also, I've posted a bunch of unfinished scraps I've done in the course of writing this story, some unrelated short stories but mostly chapters of Giantess Dating Diary I axed and rewrote. If you're interested in what my initial ideas for some of the stories or chapters were, take a gander ^^

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Day 10 - The Congregation part 2

Claire had a wide grin as she looked at Madison, her hazy blue eyes sparkling with a glint of triumph for successfully getting Madison to come to the North.

"So you made it," Claire said with mirth, "I trust your tiny is with you?"

I felt Madison feel for the pocket I was in, as if double checking I was still in there. "His name is Eliot," Madison said with sarcastic serenity, "And he's with me."

"Of course, of course," Claire said with a laugh, "You people in the South give your tinies names, yes?"

I felt Madison's chest tense up. Claire was pushing Madison's buttons like a typewriter. What did she mean by giving tinies names, anyway? I was afraid Madison was going to blow up again, but we were in the presence of a greater power now.

"Behave yourself, Sinclaire," Marian boomed overhead, "We've business to discuss before your trifles."

Claire shrugged, and clung closer to Marian with a devilish grin. "Yes,  mama," was all Claire said.

So Marian was Claire's mother? Admittedly, they had the same platinum blonde hair and hazy blue eyes, so it wasn't too far of a stretch to say they were related.

"I take it that the South has agreed to our proposal, then?" Marian said to Madison.

"Yes," Madison said, returning instantly to her smooth, gentle tone, as if nothing had happened. She was frighteningly good at masking her feelings. "The town I reside in has agreed to hold the gathering, and I am here on their behalf to hear your reason for suggesting the event, and ensure that throughout it, the regulations of the South are adhered to."

Marian closed her eyes, looking momentarily lost in thought. When she opened them again, she looked down at Madison with scrutiny. She held up a hand, and pointed at the pocket I was in. “We will also discuss this with him.”

I looked up at the giantess before me. Marian's eyes were staring directly at me, searing me with her strong, austere gaze. A chill went up my spine. I've never felt this self-conscious about myself; I hadn't intended to be part of this conversation at all, and I had no idea what she expected of me.

Madison was the first to bail me. “With all due respect, Matron,” Madison said as diplomatically as she could, “Eliot is simply here as my companion, he is not representative of-”

“Tell me, Eliot,” Marian said to me with her chin held up, her eyes cast down on me in the most imperial fashion, “What is your relation to Madison?”

I just gaped at the question. It took me by such surprised that I could only answer with a, “What?”

Stephanie was next to bail me. “Begging your forgiveness, Matron Marian,” she said very quickly, “But private matters-”

 

Before any more protest could be made, Marian shot her fingers into Madison's pocket, fishing for me. Columns of flesh as thick as tree trunks pinched my entire chest, and without a chance to struggle, I was pulled from the safety of Madison's pocket. Madison was stunned, but she instinctively tried to reach for me as Marian pulled me away, but her fingers only managed to brush lightly against my dangling legs. I was brought casually before her face, and I now hung eye-to-eye with the intimidating giantess between her index finger and thumb. Marian was huge, like, REALLY huge. I wasn't even sure my feet could reach her mouth if I was left hanging on her face right now at this height. Her irises was easily the size of my head, and having two of them drill into you was honestly very uncomfortable. But most terrifying was the maw below. Her mouth, as she spoke, opened to reveal a cavern spacious enough to fit me inside whole. The more I imagined myself falling into that dark, murky depth, the more I wanted to be put back down.

“It is unusual for you tinies to associate yourselves with my daughters in the South,” Marian said with a predatory glare. She pulled me even closer, till I could feel my feet bouncing off the tip of her nose. It was like being a mouse trapped in the corner with no way out. “If you are not here as a representative, then what is your relation to Madison?”

I felt panic. It was as if I would be eaten if I didn't answer satisfactorily. A sickening feeling pooled in my stomach, and I was afraid I was about to puke on the Matron's face. My mind was in too much of a daze to think my way out of this, so I mustered whatever guts I had left and shouted out at the top of my voice the first thing that came to mind.

“I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!”

There was an audible pause. The Matron's face had visibly softened to one of surprise. Stephanie and Madison, who were trying to persuade Marian to put me down, just stared up at me agape. The rest of the giantesses, too, stopped whatever they were doing to look in my direction. Jaws hung open mid-sentence. Hands froze in the air as they passed a bowl. Only Claire seemed to have an amused smirk on her face.

Marian lowered me down past her face and next to her voluptuous breast. Her attention was now directed at Madison, who looked completely flustered after my outburst.

“Is this true?” Marian queried Madison.

“Um...” Madison said hesitantly. Her face was alight with a luminescent blush, her hands pulled at her dress uncomfortably. She looked my way several times, but almost immediately darted back to looking at the floor in embarrassment. She eventually conceded.

 “...Yes.”

Marian's face remained stoic, but brightened slowly into an enormous smile. I felt myself be pulled up to her shoulder, where she decided to drop me. I scrambled to the top of her curve, and braced myself there.

“Well!” Marian said in her booming voice. She picked herself up from her seat on the platform, rising to her feet. I felt the world lurch upward, and I would have been thrown off had a lock of hair not been there for me to cling on to. I never expected the differences in force to be so great on a larger giantess like Marian. When she straightened herself, Marian said to the giantesses seated around her in the meeting, “It appears we are gathered here for the wrong reasons!”

With a clap of her hands, Marian grabbed the attention of the entire dining hall. “My daughters!” She said with delight, “We are in the presence of the first couple in more than twenty years. Though we differ in size and body, these two have looked past such superficial discrepancies to embrace each other, blessed by the gift love and affection. Let us celebrate the birth of two new lovebirds, Madison and Eliot!”

A clamorous cheer rang out throughout the hall. The giantesses closest to Madison pulled her atop the platform, leaning against her like they did with Matron Marian. Marian pulled me from her shoulder and gave me a last smile before releasing me to the crowd of giantesses below. It was Claire who caught me, wrapping her fingers tightly around my body. She wore a haughty grin on her face, with eyes that shone with amusement. She didn't say anything, but simply patted my head with her finger.

“Treat our guests well,” was the last thing Marian said. A huge throng of giantesses came to sit around the platform, surrounding both Madison and myself. Claire released me to a giantess wearing a black silken dress, who placed me on her lap. It was none other Myra, one of the three giantesses who had greeted us when we first stepped into the Garden, and who almost inadvertently crushed me with her hug with Madison.

“Mister Eliot,” Myra said in her low but gentle voice, “I've yet to apologize to you for yesterday...”

“Don't be such a downer, Myra,” the amber giantess beside her piped up. It was Cara, yet another of the trio from yesterday, adorning a fiery orange top, “We're ladies-in-waiting for Marian, and we're giving our stars a good time today.”

I felt the third and last member of the trio crawl up beside me. The blonde haired giantess pressed up against Myra and leaned down to me. She had a pink blouse on today, and her childish look was only matched with her childish demeanor. “Is it really true you're in love with Miss Madison?” Sofie asked excitedly.

“Er, yeah,” I said uneasily. Being questioned left and right by giantesses was a little jarring, but at least I was surrounded by some familiar faces.

“She is a beautiful girl,” Myra said, her eyes looking the direction of Madison, “I wish you all the best in love.”

I followed Myra's eyes to where Madison was seated at. I couldn't very well see her as she was being fawned over by more than six giantesses, each grabbing and grooming a separate part of her body. A pair of giantesses leaned on either side of her, grooming each of her hands with gloss and shine. One sat behind her, brushing and braiding her flowing blonde hair. Two more were on either side of her legs, lifting them up and massaging each side individually. The last giantess was busy inspecting her toes, wanting to give a pedicure, but wasn't certain if anything she could do could improve Madison's already perfect feet.

Madison was protesting her treatment, saying things like, “But today's itinerary...”

“Don't worry dear,” One giantess doing her nails said, “The Matron came over and told us to make sure you're feeling good today. She's postponing our business till tomorrow.”

“And your nails are beautiful!” The giantess at Madison's feet said, “It's all natural as far as I can tell, but they're white as marble!”

“Um...” Madison said, her eyes darting around the hall, “I need to find Eliot...”

Madison was looking for me. I tried to call out, “Madison!” But the chatter of the giantesses around us drowned out my tiny voice.

“We should butter you up too,” Cara suggested, rubbing her hands together, “Myra, let's give mister boyfriend here a good giantess pat down.”

I felt Myra's hands wriggle under me. In an instant, I was whisked into the air atop Myra's palm,and Cara began pulling at my clothes. I tried to shake her off, but I was no match against a giantess's strength. She pulled up my sleeves and pants and forcibly yanked off my shoes and socks, exposing me to the cold. I felt my limbs hyperextending as the callous might of Cara's fingers pulled at me, ripping my jacket off of me. Pain shot through my nerves, screaming for me too run. But I was caught in the tangle of half-stripped clothes, constricting fingers, and half-dressed limbs. I was at the mercy of the giantess's clothing rape.

A strong cold blew over me as the last of my apparel fell away, leaving me a shivering wreck in the cold. It must have been sixty degrees today,  and the chill had me sneezing uncontrollably. My only reprise was Myra's warm hands,  which began to envelope me in a hearty embrace.

Slowly, the fingers enclosed around me, pressing skin against skin, Myra's heat blending with my naked cold body. After enduring Cara's torment, any comfort would be welcome. The long, slender fingers rolled across me, stroking rhythmically as Myra began a gentle massage on my chest. It was my only source of heat now, my clothes having been thrown twenty feet down to the ground, and I clung on like an infant against his mother’s teat.

“How do you feel, Mister Eliot?” Myra said in her low cooing voice, “Even I can be gentle with such a tiny body, had I known you were in Miss Madison’s pocket then, you would never have come close to any harm.”

I didn’t say a word, still curled between her hands and defeated by the promise of warmth inside here. But the moment I heard Madison’s name, everything jumped back at me again. I can’t stay here. Madison would worry if I were even a second away from her. Quickly, I pushed the fingers running across me aside, and was blasted by the cold air once more. It didn’t faze me this time; my business was with the giantess who was holding me prisoner in my hand.

“Myra!” I shouted, “Put me down! I have to go to Madison!”

Cara only laughed at me, saying deviously, “Oh, but we’re not finished yet-”

“I said!” I yelled in the loudest voice I could muster, “Put. ME. DOWN!”

The giantesses stared blankly at me for a moment. They were certainly not used to being yelled at by a tiny, and that caught them by surprise. Myra looked at her companions, unsure of what to do with me. Cara’s mouth was agape, but closed it with a nervous look on her face. Only Sofie was still moving, leaning down and shuffling about.

“Here you go, Mister Eliot!” Sofie said, raising her clasped hands and hanging them over me. She opened up palms above me, and my clothes were dropped unceremoniously on top of me. I pulled off a stray sock that landed on my face, and looked toward the blonde giantess before me.

“Er…thanks,” was all I could say.

“Hee hee,” Sofie giggled with a childish grin on her face. She was by far the youngest giantess I’ve seen, and unlike her two friends, she seemed to just go with the flow of things. There was a childlike innocence to the way she did things, but if it got my clothes back, I appreciated it a lot.

I quickly pulled my clothes back on, but noted that I was missing a shoe. Well, no time to be picky. Myra was still flustered as to what to do with me. I raised my hand and pointed up to her giant face. “I’ll say it again,” I said again, “Put me down! I’m finding Madison!”

“Oh,” Sofie suddenly said from beside me, “I’ll take you there!”

Before I could thank her again, Sofie suddenly reached out and grabbed me. I was caught in her grip like crumpled paper, my body hanging almost upside down as she held me. She broke into a skip, her arms swinging back and forth with me in tow. The awkward position I was in and the constant, violent motions were making me sick. Sofie had no idea of how to handle a tiny; a giantess’s normal movements were like vehicular collisions to a tiny, and dangerous if not controlled. Sofie, unfortunately, seemed too young to know any control.

The swinging finally stopped, and I could only see the hall spinning when Sofie released me from her grip.

“Here we are,” Sofie said cheerily, “One visitor for Miss Madison!”

Madison was still surrounded by a mass of giantesses. They had finished doing her hands and feet, and were moving up to more adventurous areas. A couple were giving her thighs a good massage while several began a waist and shoulder rub. Matron Marian was sitting near them, watching with amusement as Claire fed handfuls of salad to her mouth beneath her. Madison’s face was one marked by protest and distress still, but brightened up when she saw me in Sofie’s hands.

“Eliot!” She called out, pushing away her masseurs to reach me. She cupped me into her own hands gently, bringing me up to her face. She had a look of both worry and relief, hey eyes scrutinizing me for any damage in her absence.

“They didn’t do anything to you, did they?” Madison asked. She squinted at my feet, and remarked, “What happened to your shoe, Eliot?”

“Uh, oh…?” I said in a drunken-sounding voice, the world still spinning before me. I wasn’t thinking straight, so I just said whatever came to my head first, “They shtripped me down an’...urk...an’ they gabe me a good rub down.”

Madison’s face turned from shock to anger to pure ire. She stood up so quickly that the giantesses around her fell back from her. She shot a glare straight at Matron Marian and squeezed me a little tighter than she usually does.

“Matron Marian!” Madison shouted, “I must protest the coming gathering in the South! If this is how giantesses in the North treat Elliot’s people, then I cannot in good conscience let the event happen!”

Day 10.5: Tiffany by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Aaaand flash update! I wrote this one over the course of my entire Sunday, and wow. I don't think I've written anything this fast before x_x It's mostly exposition, but I hope it's interesting enough to tide y'all over till the next chapter :)

 

Anyway, enjoy!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Madison was arguing. Her face was flush red with anger, scolding Matron Marian and the other giantesses around her. I was in her hand, suffocating slightly from Madison's uncharacteristically rough grip. I wanted her to know she was hurting me, but nothing I did seemed to rouse her from her anger.

 

“I knew this was a bad idea!” Madison shouted at the giant women who were taken aback by her sudden outburst. Those who were tending to her hurriedly backed away to a safer distance. Matron Marian and Claire looked on with a serious expression, but otherwise didn't move. Madison threw them a dirty look, and continued, “It took me four years to forget what this place was like, why I left. The North was never meant to-”

 

“Ah, Miss Madison,” Stephanie interjected. She had crept up behind Madison, tactfully avoiding her field of vision.

 

“What?!” Madison shot back in irritation.

 

“You may want to loosen your grip on Mister Eliot there,” Stephanie said calmly.

 

Madison looked at her hand, and saw that I was blue in the face, clawing futilely at her fingers to release me. I the world grew blurrier as Madison's stranglehold on me became too much for me to bear.

 

“Eliot!” Madison shrieked, releasing me as soon as she realized what she had done. I was halfway unconscious by this point, and just rolled onto Madison's palm lifelessly while only dimly aware of what was happening. I heard Madison muttering to herself in a scared whisper, cradling me as she knelt on the ground, “Oh no, oh no, oh no...”

 

“If I may, Miss Madison,” Stephanie interrupted again, “It just so happens one of my tiny charges is a doctor. I could bring him to her.”

 

Madison looked up to Stephanie, and said, “Then I'll take him there my-”

 

“No.”

 

Matron Marian was the one who spoke. She was seated with one leg crossed, leaning forward with her cheek resting in her hand. She maintained her serious face, looking down at Madison with stern eyes. It was hard to say if she was angry, but she was definitely out of her joyous mood.

 

“If there's one thing I can vouch for,” Marian continued, “It's that our care for the tiny folk is guaranteed. Stephanie shall bring Mister Eliot to seek medical aid.” Marian reached her hand out, clamping it on Madison's shoulder. With a single pull, she brought the giantess to her feet. “You, however, wish to express your dissent on our current arrangement. We will have our meeting now, Madison, and we'll not adjourn till we've come to an agreement.”

 

Madison looked at me with worry and fear, and looked back at Stephanie with doubt and distrust. Stephanie only smiled, stepping in front of Madison and holding up her wrist to Madison's eye. Around it was a thin golden colored chain with a little badge attached to its end. It was shaped like a golden footprint, with a building stamped in front of it. An urban giantess license.

 

“Don't worry, Miss Madison,” Stephanie said with pride, “I can take care of Mister Eliot.”

 

Madison bit her lip, looking down at me with a tender look of anxiety. Eventually, she passed me to Stephanie, and said, “Look after him for me.”

 

Stephanie smiled and caught me in her hands. I was still too worn out to move, but I managed to mouth the words, “...Maddie...”

 

“You'll be alright, Mister Eliot,” Stephanie reassured me as she walked out of the dining hall, “Tiffany's a good doctor, she'll have you fixed right up.”

“...Tiffany?” I vaguely recalled hearing that name before, but my head was swimming so fast that I couldn't conjure up enough strength to remember it. I just slumped over and continued lying motionless in Stephanie's palm. I hadn't noticed that despite the cold, I was sweating profusely, and my drenched clothes began absorbing the cold air outside. Inevitably, I let loose a sneeze, prompting Stephanie to inspect me.

 

“Oh dear,” Stephanie said, poking at my chest, “You'll catch a cold like this, Mister Eliot. I'll put you somewhere warmer.

 

I felt the world tilt up as Stephanie slid her hand down me, gently plucking me from her palm and held me like a ragdoll. Carefully, she opened up the small jacket she was wearing and lifted me inside, where a small, sewn pocket lay. She placed me inside, taking care to load me entirely into the pocket before letting go, and put her jacket back on. I was right underneath her breast now, in a little safe zone where there wasn't much swinging from her motion, but not close enough to her breast that I would run the risk of being squashed against it with any callous movement. It was dark, but the wooly texture of the red jacket quickly lulled me into a deep, warm slumber...

 

 

 

The next time I woke up, I felt my headache fading away from me. I got up and blinked, and saw that I was in a bright white room. A room proportional to my own size. I was in a clean white bed under thick blue blankets, with my clothes replaced by a tidy set of white pajamas. Hospital divider curtains were placed around my bed, so I could only see what was immediately beside me at the moment. There was a roof that reached up to no more than a floor up with a bright florescent light installed on it, and a bedside table made of oaken wood had whatever personal belongings I took with me on top of it.

 

It was a normal sized clinic it seemed. I got up and rubbed my head, trying to feel if my brain was still in one piece. I let out a groan when I felt some bruises along my body, prompting me to slump back down onto the bed.

 

Somebody must have heard me because I could hear a person coming toward me. It was strange, though. This person didn't have the natural tip tap, tip tap of footsteps, it was more like a tap then a click. Tap, click, tap, click. The footsteps drew closer, and the dividers were pushed aside. The person came into plain sight.

 

She was a gorgeous looking woman. Locks of auburn, curled hair fell across her fair face, dark green eyes rimmed with thick, long eyelashes stared brilliantly ahead of her. She had a plump pair of lips, but didn't put apply any lipstick to them, the natural pink complimenting her rosy cheeks. She wore a brown business dress under a white lab coat, typical attire for a doctor. But what got me was that she was leaning on a crutch, and where her right leg should have been, nothing came out under her dress. She hopped forward with one leg and moved her crutch forward toward me.

 

“How are you feeling, Mister Eliot?” The woman said with a smooth, silky tone.

 

“Urgh...” I said with a groan, “Everybody keeps calling me Mister. I'm still eighteen, just Eliot is fine.”

 

“Alright, Eliot,” The woman continued, “You're fine if you could talk like that. I'm Tiffany, the doctor of this clinic.”

 

I blinked. Everything was normal sized again. It's funny how quick I was to get used to things being so big in the North that I found it strange that everything was small again. Looking at Tiffany, I wondered why I found it weird to be within arms length of her and not have her fill my entire view.

 

“I'll just run some tests to make sure you're alright,” Tiffany said, pulling a stethoscope from her lab coat pocket, “Just sit up and roll up your shirt.”

 

As I tried to get up, the pain from my bruises returned. I winced and keeled over, hanging onto the rails of my bed. Tiffany pushed me back down onto the bed and rolled up my shirt for me. She touched the bruised area along my chest; five patches of dark blue which corresponded to where Madison held me. I flinched when her touch met my skin.

 

“Hrm,” Tiffany muttered under her breath ponderously, “This isn't like you at all, Maddie.”

 

“Maddie?” I repeated in surprise, “You know Madison?”

 

“Of course,” Tiffany said matter-of-a-factly as she plugged the stethoscope into her ears, “And I know about you too, Eliot. Now breath.”

 

I was left with a lot of questions, but I obeyed my doctor. I let in a breath of air and blew it out, almost as a sigh. Tiffany probed the stethoscope across my chest, listening to my heart beat, and seemed satisfied with what she heard.

 

“Okay, Eliot,” Tiffany said, picking up her crutch again, “Your body's in good shape, minus the bruises. I'll pick up some ointment for that, just lie down and wait.”

 

“Hey, um,” I called after Tiffany, “I gotta know, doc, how do you know who Madison and I are?”

 

Tiffany paused as she searched through a medicine cabinet, but continued after only a second of hesitation. She smiled, turning back with a yellow bottle in hand and propelled herself forward with her crutch.

 

“Firstly, about you,” Tiffany said, pulling out stool from near the table, “Stephanie told me all she knew about you. You're dating Madison, aren't you?”

 

I felt my cheeks flush. Even though it's pretty much public knowledge that I'm dating Madison at this point, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed every time somebody asked me. I looked away abashedly, and my reaction seemed to satisfy Tiffany.

 

“As for Madison...” Tiffany said, sitting down on the stool and applying the yellow ointment to a cotton cloth, “The last I've seen of her was four years ago.”

 

“Huh,” I said. I felt the cold, damp cloth swipe one of my bruised areas, stinging at first before building up to a small burning sensation. I gritted my teeth, letting the ointment settle into my skin. “Urk,” I complained, then looked back at the doctor, “Four years, huh?”

 

“Yeah,” Tiffany said, taking out a big roll of bandages from the table drawer, “I used to be from your town, even. Madison had just began living there, and I was her friend and guide of sorts then.”

 

Tiffany began wrapping me with the bandages, holding the cotton down onto the afflicted zone. “We were kindred spirits,” she said, with a hint of melancholy in her voice, “We used to go all around town, and I'd take her to some nice places that would fit her. She was still only had a bronze license, so she wasn't allowed to touch anything, but I remember she just liked following me around behind me.”

 

With a pull, the first bandage was secured around my chest, and Tiffany went to work on the other four. “She was just so excitable about our world. She loved how we managed to live our lives despite our tiny size, and was always curious about how everything in our world worked. Does she still have that dollhouse?”

 

“Uh huh,” I said.

 

“She said she wanted her own house, and decided to try and build one. An architect had to help her plan out the house and build some of the foundation for her, but a good portion of the house was built by her own hands. She placed and painted every painstaking plank, frame and window, and I helped her pick the furniture. It was our little dream house.”

 

“Oh,” I said, a sudden epiphany coming to me, “Inside the dollhouse was a guest book. One of the entries had your name in it, I think?”

 

“Yeah,” Tiffany said, her face suddenly glum, “That date in the book, that was the day I left her.”

 

I looked at Tiffany. She didn't say anything for a while, trying to focus on tying my second bandage. When she was done, she gave a sigh and continued, “I heard what happened in the dining hall. Madison's usually a gentle thing, but whenever it came to the topic of the North, she would change.”

 

A third bandage went around me, this time on my hip. “Has Madison ever told you why she went to live in the South?”

 

“She told me she was curious about, uh, us tinies,” I said.

 

Tiffany gave a muffled laugh, “That's how she'd put it, but she almost never tells anyone her second reason.”

 

This perked my interest now. Something Madison hasn't told me?

 

“The Madison I knew back then only disliked living in the North. Our kind weren't exactly treated well here, so Madison had ran off to the South as soon as she was able. When Madison confessed she had forsaken her home for a chance to live in ours, I tried to convince her to go back, that the North wasn't a bad place to be, either.”

 

Tiffany's face darkened, and she said in a hushed voice, “I may be responsible for what she's become now.”

 

The fourth bandage came around me, and Tiffany continued speaking, “Four years ago, unable to convince Madison that the North was not as bad a place as she made it out to be, I decided I had to prove to her otherwise. I moved to the North, where I was to learn to be a physician. I had heard there was a shortage of doctors in the North, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to show Madison that if I could live there, then there was no reason to dislike about the place. I tried to convince her one last time to follow me back to the North, but she refused. So here I am, a doctor for this Garden.”

 

I listened intently as the fifth and final bandage was applied to me.

 

“But things weren't as smooth as I hoped it would go. Adjusting to the new life was hard enough. Without being adopted by a giantess, we weren't allowed inside the Garden. Electricity was virtually nonexistent with nobody left to manage and maintain the power stations, and we were forced to live in the desolate remains of the old city here. The cold notwithstanding, we had to burn oil lamps and firewood for any sort of light and heat. Refrigeration was done the old way, placed in the ground with large blocks of ice. But supplies were probably our biggest concern. Without a stable provider for goods our size, we were pretty much perpetually in poverty. Did you know that giantesses almost never get sick? Their bodies are so big, no disease in the world could affect them long enough to have any sort of lasting effect. So for us doctors, medicine was almost non-existent here.”

 

“For the people who do get adopted, their daily necessities were pretty much handed to them by their mistress. That's why, despite the rather rough treatment here, people put up with the giantesses. Better to be living in the Garden than out. That's when I met Stephanie, who was busy trying to change that. We were fast to be friends, and I helped her to make the city around the Garden a better place to live. We went around town to hear the needs of the people, and Stephanie used her position as the North's liaison officer to procure goods for them to use.”

 

“All was going well, until...” Tiffany instinctively reached down to where her right leg should have been, “Until my accident. While delivering goods around town, I was too engrossed in a list I had made for each area's needs. The paper was blown out of my hands, and when I tried to grab it, I fell thirty feet to the ground. I was lucky that a thick layer of snow covered the land, but...”

 

Tiffany sighed, closing her eyes for a moment to calm herself. “Stephanie was too late to help me. I fell right in front of her, right into the path of her footfalls. She had managed to avoid most of my body at the last minute, but...” Tiffany touched her phantom leg, “I had to amputate my leg. They were low even on anesthetic, so they didn't give me enough. It's not a day I like to recall.”

 

“Jesus,” I said, wincing at the thought of being operated on awake.

 

“Madison got word of what happened,” Tiffany said, “At that point, her letters were nothing but demanding and pleading that I return South. She wrote back over and over, telling me it wasn't safe to stay here. But I continued to stay, despite this. Stephanie had adopted me as a way to apologize, and she's been very caring of me since. The North treated me well from then on, and I slowly found my place as a doctor inside here, too. I know I was making Madison unhappy, but I think I found something worth staying here for.”

 

“And what was that?” I asked.

 

Tiffany packed the leftover bandages into the drawer, and turned to give me a huge smile. “Just as Madison loved us tinies enough to live in the South,” Tiffany said, “I found myself loving the giantesses enough to live in the North. Despite their big, clumsy build, they're honestly trying to live with us. The South is content to simply ignore that giantesses exist at all, but only giantesses want us to coexist. Madison was the first one I met who wanted that, and Stephanie when I first came here. As I met more giantesses, I saw more and more that they were trying.”

 

Tiffany poked at one of my bandaged bruises, provoking me to yelp out in pain. “Some in their own ways,” Stephanie continued with a chuckle, “They're just big, giant softies who need to be taught how to properly engage with us.”

 

“Alright, Eliot,” Tiffany said, “Just rest up here, and Stephanie will be here to pick you up once the meeting's over. You'll be alright as long as you lie down for a while longer.”

 

I pulled my shirt back over myself and rolled back onto my pillow. “Say,” I said, “I get the feeling that you're telling me all this because you want me to convince Madison about the North being not so bad.”

 

“Hm, hm,” Tiffany said, picking up her crutch and standing up, “I thought if there was a person who could convince Madison to come back to the North, then he'd be able to convince her of that.”

 

“Yeah, well,” I said in protest, “Not when I'm bandaged up like this. I mean, she's probably going to say something like she accidentally hurt me because she was too angry about what the other giantesses did to me or some such. She wouldn't exactly be in the mood for forgiving.”

 

“I'll tell you a final little secret, then, that would surely convince her otherwise,” Tiffany said. She bent down and whispered into my ear, “Ask Madison about her dream.”

Day 11: Recuperation by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

I'm back x.x I'm still trying to keep updates at most within a month of each other, but I've not been happy with what I've written for this chapter. Things should have progressed faster than this, but I never seem to be able to write further than I want to. Maybe I should try writing shorter chapters for a change?

 

Had some fun with the GTS conversion tool. Gives you all kinds of measurements depending on how tall your giantess is.  I may or may not have used it here x3

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Day 11: Recuperation

 

I was awoken by the sound of footsteps. Not normal footsteps like somebody walking across a room would make, but low, rumbling booms which resonated with the walls and window glass. Something big was approaching.

 

“Oh,” I heard Tiffany's voice from beyond the dividers of the clinic, “That might be Stephanie here to pick you up.”

 

I threw my blankets aside and slipped out of bed. By the time I was up, I heard the familiar clacking of Tiffany's crutch drawing closer. The dividers parted and Tiffany stuck her face inside. “Are you up yet, Eliot?” She asked.

 

I was already standing, so it was a weird question to ask. “Uh, yeah, I'm up. Is that Stephanie?”

 

“It must be,” Tiffany said, hopping her way to the window, “It's evening already.”

 

Crap. I might have slept in a little longer than I wanted to. Maybe I was just more tired than I knew. A quick look to my right confirmed that the outside was, in fact, dark. I walked beside Tiffany and took a closer look outside. Only the glow of burning camp fires illuminated the outside, projecting long, haunting shadows against the shoddy gray walls of this dead city. It occurred to me then that we were no longer in the Garden.

 

“Huh,” I said, leaning my head out. I counted that we were three storeys up. “How did you carry me up here?”

 

“I didn't,” Tiffany said simply, pointing outside, “She did.”

 

I saw a new, much larger shadow draw closer as the footsteps grew more powerful. The street turned completely pitch black momentarily before the light from the clinic illuminated a large patch of red fabric before us. Something big knocked into the side of the building, shaking some small objects off their shelves, and the red fabric slid downwards as whatever was out there lowered itself. What greeted us at the end of it was the leaning, giant face of Stephanie, locked in her hearty grin.

 

“Ah, Tiffany. And Mister Eliot, too,” Stephanie said in her usual cheerful voice. She used that tone so often that I wondered if I should start calling it her unusually cheerful tone.

 

“Steph!” Tiffany cried out. Stephanie offered a couple of fingers through the window, and Tiffany lunged forward to hug them. She wrapped her arms around them as best she could, leaning against the long digits, resting her her head just below Stephanie's knuckles. “Oh, you didn't tell me today's meeting would take so long! I was worried something might have happened.”

 

Well, that was unexpected. Tiffany seemed like the calm, collected type of woman, but once Stephanie showed up, she melts into a bubbly little girl who wouldn't think twice about committing blatant acts of infatuation in front of people. The sudden personality change was jarring, but I couldn't help but wonder if this was how I looked to people when I was with Madison.

 

“Ah ha ha,” Stephanie gave a short laugh before replying, “I guess something did happen today. Mister Eliot, if you're feeling better, I'll bring you back to the Garden.”

 

“Er, right,” I said, “Just let me get ready.”

 

I changed back into my old clothes, thankful that whatever sweat I had accumulated has already dried off. The cold still tingled my skin as I pulled off the clinic's sleepwear, but at least I didn't have to worry about catching a cold again. I changed quickly and stuffed my belongings back into my pockets, and headed back to the window.

 

“You're fine, Eliot,” Tiffany said with her smooth tone once more. I guess this was her working office voice. “Just try not to get into too much trouble; if you tell them that they're being too rough, the giantesses would definitely listen.”

 

“Sure thing, doc,” I said.

 

“And take care of Madison for me,” Tiffany said with a more tender voice, “Of all the people now, she needs you the most.”

 

“I'll give it a shot,” I replied.

 

Stephanie offered her hand against the window sill, and with a leap, I jumped up and through the window, landing on her soft, cushiony palm. With a final look back, both Tiffany and I waved a last farewell before Stephanie began making her way back to the Garden.

 

As we traveled, I felt Stephanie closing her fingers around me, carefully clutching my body in a pistol grip. She rolled me around so I faced her, and I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing her typical grin on her face. Instead, she showed genuine concern on her face, and she looked away for a good minute before speaking to me.

 

“Mister Eliot,” Stephanie said in a tone that I could only describe as graceful, “You do remember that I said something happened today, right?”

 

“Er, yeah,” I said. I was growing worried myself.

 

“The truth is,” Stephanie continued with a sigh, “Miss Madison has continued to object to the Matron's proposal regarding the gathering, under the assumption that if even she herself, an urban giantess, couldn't handle...ah...a tiny without hurting him, then nobody in the North could.”

 

Madison was still mad at what happened today. I touched one of the bandages strapped across the bruises on my body. She must still be blaming herself for what happened to me. All the more reason I should return to her as soon as possible. Only I could snap her out of her funk.

 

“Take me back to Madison,” I told Stephanie, “I gotta convince her it's not her fault.”

 

Stephanie's face brightened up at my words. “That's what I hope you'd say,” Stephanie said with her grin, “Let's return posthaste.”

 

I felt my stomach lurch as Stephanie sped up to a brisk trot. The buildings blurred past us, and I felt myself clutching instinctively to Stephanie's fingers. Being carried in her fist like this was quite different from riding in Madison's pocket; my feet were dangling in the air, with the thought of Stephanie suddenly letting go creeping into my head every now and then. It was now that I realized that whenever Madison handled me, the fear of falling never manifested. She never let me feel like she would let go.

 

As if sensing my agitation, Stephanie slowed down and placed her other hand under her fist, giving my feet a solid surface to land on. It was almost immediately comforting to be standing on something again.

 

“Aha,” Stephanie said to me with a chuckle, “Not very used to being held by a giantess, I presume?”

 

I looked up at Stephanie and saw that she was grinning with bemusement. I didn't quite like that she was enjoying this, but that might just be me. “Just not by anyone other than Madison,” I replied apprehensively.

 

Stephanie let go of my body, cradling me in both of her hands instead as we continued forward. “You'll have to forgive me,” Stephanie said, bringing me closer up to her face, “I'm not sure how Madison does it, but I like to make extra sure I don't drop whoever I'm holding. Tiffany's told you about me, hasn't she?”

 

I remembered what Tiffany told me about Stephanie, and reflexively reached to make sure my own leg was still there. I was suddenly very conscious that I was sitting in the hands of the giantess who took Tiffany's leg.

 

“Oh, don't worry now,” Stephanie said, seeing how suspiciously I was staring at her now, “I'd never intentionally drop you, Mister Eliot. In fact, now that we're at a more comfortable pace, I've wanted to talk to you.”

 

“Talk to me?” I asked, a little curious, “What about?”

 

“Well,” Stephanie said, “Since you've heard from Tiffany, you know that I was directly responsible for her losing her leg. We were good friends even before our accident, so I was lucky that she forgave me and let me take care of her, but...”

 

Stephanie's voice trailed off, her usual grin replaced with a serious looking frown. She continued, “...the truth is, beyond that Tiffany got hurt here, Miss Madison knows nothing about the events that transpired in our accident. Tiffany didn't want her to blame anyone, so she helped hide me from her.”

 

Stephanie stopped in her tracks and brought me even closer to her face, such that if I were to stand, I would be exactly at eye level with her. Her emerald eyes shone through the enormous window-sized lens of her spectacles, giving me a hard but pleading stare. “Please, whatever you do, don't tell Miss Madison about me,” Stephanie said, moving her thumbs onto my chest to embrace me, “Now's not the best time to reveal that I am the culprit behind Tiffany's disability.”

 

I blinked. I wasn't quite expecting this when she said she wanted to talk. Still, I took a little offense at the implication that I would snitch on her, so I asked,  "You're not running from Madison, are you?"

 

"No! Never!" Stephanie exclaimed, "I will ask for her forgiveness when the time is right,  but for now..."

 

Stephanie looked at me with big pleading eyes, eyes which were screaming 'please!' at me. There really wasn't any reason to refuse, so I simply said, “Alright.”

 

This seemed to put Stephanie at ease. She released her thumbs from me, and breathed a sigh of relief. She might not have intended it, but I felt her warm breath wash over me, and I reflexively lifted my arm up to my face to shield myself from the blast of air.

 

“That's good,” Stephanie said, her face slowly returning to her default grin, “I'd hate to get in a scuffle with Miss Madison at this juncture.”

 

Stephanie's giant face drew further from me as she lowered me back down to a more comfortable distance. She resumed her walking while continuing to speak, “Thank you, Mister Eliot. Of course, I intend to repay you for this favor. So, you can ask me anything about the North. I'm doubtless that you have questions about the North and giantesses, do you not?”

 

“I do?” I said unsurely.

 

“Certainly,” Stephanie said with a smile, “Aren't you curious in the least about your girlfriend's people? You could ask about our culture, what our favorite foods are, what we do for kinks, that kind of thing. Since you're here in the North, it could make for useful dating information.”

 

I blushed a bit at that. Truth be told, I haven't thought about what we'd do after Madison's done with her business here. Heck, even in the South, whenever we went out together, it would be Madison doing the planning, I realized. I wasn't sure of what giantessy things there were to do, so I just went along with whatever Madison decided on.

 

“Then...” I mulled over what I could ask Stephanie. After a bit of thought, I said with a reddened face, “I...uh...dunno how to put this politely, but...”

 

I scratched the back of my head and looked away in embarrassment as I asked, “I don't know...how to make a giantess...um...happy...? You know...in a kinky way.”

 

I twiddled my thumbs and looked timidly back up to Stephanie. She smiled broadly at me, eyes beaming as she replied, “Well! You certainly are bold, Mister Eliot.” Stephanie suddenly burst into a boisterous laugh, her chortle rattling the glass windows of the buildings around her, “But I never imagined that you'd still be a virgin.”

 

I crossed my arms and sulked, “...Not my fault. The one time I tried, Madison didn't let me near anywhere underneath her dress.”

 

“Oh, don't be mad,” Stephanie said, suppressing a giggle, “Madison actually has a good reason for that.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Well,” Stephanie said with a thoughtful look, “This might require a brief lesson on anatomy first. Tell me, Mister Eliot, do you know how we giantesses reproduce?”

 

“Urm...” I looked away sheepishly, “By making love?”

 

“That's right,” Stephanie said with a mischievous grin, “But as you can see, there are no male members of our race in the fifty-thousand years of history that we know of. Yet, our population grows and young giantesses emerge into our society every now and then. Now, who do you think we're keeping bed mates with?”

 

“Us,” I muttered, “We, tinies?”

 

“Right again,” Stephanie said, “Despite our differences in scale, we share the same race collectively known as humans, and we're 100% compatible with each other. But it's almost unheard of now for our two races to produce any offspring together, and it's not because of miscarriages or other medical traumas. No, the truth is far more different.”

 

“Suppose you decided to bang Miss Madison,” Stephanie continued, “How deep do you think her vagina is?”

 

I sat in silence. Madison was a little taller than fifty feet. I wasn't too sure how deep a normal sized vagina would go either, so I was entirely unsure of how to scale or even begin to measure a giantess's one.

 

“It's a little shy of five feet, Mister Eliot,” Stephanie said when I couldn't come up with an answer, “Your head would be outside if you were inserted feet first, and the rest of your body would be subjected to the walls inside. Now, no doubt, there are a few problems with this.”

 

“First of all, reaching the back of the vagina is a problem for you tinies. The only way to do it is to dive completely within us and curling into a peculiar position so your little dong could even reach our cervix. As you might imagine, it's not the most conducive position for a tiny to get his kink on.”

 

“Second of all, a good deal of our vaginal walls would envelop you. Without restraint, the pressure of the walls as we climax would crush you, so the threat of death always loomed for the participating tiny. Most tinies fear a relationship because of this bit, and in our history together, we have even warred to enslave tiny men to force them to copulate with us. Many men died during those times just to see our own race grow.”

 

I gulped at that little tidbit. Giantesses were so big that even the strain of intercourse was enough to kill her partner, whether she wanted to or not. Wars were fought just so they had enough men to go through to mate. How many people had to die just so a giantess could be born this way?

 

“And lastly,” Stephanie said, “Let's say you managed to find a way to connect to the vagina and survive the experience. Even with your entire body inside, how do you suppose you'll pleasure your giantess? A tiny's hands and feet aren't nearly large enough to elicit enough stimulation for her to even cum.”

 

“I was...hoping you'd tell me how to do that, actually,” I said with a blush.

 

“Now, that's why,” Stephanie said with a grin, “If a giantess wants to pursue a relationship with her tiny, she needs a kink. Something other than putting men into her vagina to stimulate her. It's different for everyone, some giantesses like rubbing her tiny on her breasts, others might derive pleasure from sucking on her tiny's body whole. It's fairly easy to tell what Miss Madison's kink is though, since she's from the South.”

 

“Oh really?” I said eagerly.

 

“Even with a gold urban giantess license,” Stephanie said, “She's probably still mostly using her feet to interact with the tinies around her. It's her job to make her feet more sensitive to your people.”

 

“So,” I mused, “I just need to pleasure her feet?”

 

“Yup,” Stephanie said bluntly, “We giantesses in the North are prohibited from letting a tiny anywhere near our feet, so it's mostly a foreign form of interaction for us, but if you're in need of practice...let's just say I know of a place where the rules...slacken.”

 

Just as I was about to ask where this place was, Stephanie looked up and remarked, “Oh, we're already here.”

 

It was the small residential area where Madison and I stayed last night. Ahead of us, I could see the church we stayed in, Madison sat slumped against the wall near the hollowed entrance. She hugged her body against her folded legs, and a slow sob shook her shoulders with every sniffle she took. She was still in guilt over what happened.

 

“I guess this is where I leave you,” Stephanie said, lowering me to the ground, “I shan't provoke Miss Madison with my presence, so you'll have to go to her the rest of the way yourself.”

 

“Alright,” I said as I slid off Stephanie's hand, “I'll do my best to comfort her.”

 

“Good luck,” Stephanie said with a smile before turning around and leaving. I felt the tremors of her footsteps slowly fade as the distance between grew larger, until I could no longer feel anything at all. Time to face Madison.






Day 12: The Breakup by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey again, everyone! I've been writing for my new story, The Magister Gigantique and The Humble Journeyman, and the time off has helped me come up with a new chapter here! It's funny how having more to write for makes for more writing, hehe. I managed to rush out this chapter fairly quickly, I wanted to explore the Northern giantesses more, so I had a pretty good idea of what to write.

 

Hope you like it, and thanks for reading! :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Madison was sitting at the entrance of the church, her legs tucked to her chest and arms wrapped around her thighs. She didn't see me at first as I approached, but when I reached the base of her feet, her teary face rose up from behind her knees.

 

“...Eliot,” Madison said with a meek, shaky voice.

 

“Madison,” I tried to say, “I-”

 

“Don't come near me!” Madison yelled out.

 

Madison's toes shrank back from me, and I saw her curling herself into a tighter ball, trying to lean as much of herself into the wall as she could. I just stood still, raising my hands in the air in the surrender gesture, and tried to be as non-threatening as I could look, though I wasn't sure how to go lower than zero threat to a giantess.

 

“Okay, Madison,” I said in a slow voice, “I'll just talk from here.”

 

Madison's tears poured quicker the more she looked at me. She tried to hide her massive body behind her legs, turning her gaze away form me. “...Please don't come near me,” Madison said, almost as a whimper, “I'll only hurt you again.”

 

“I'll be right here,” I said, seating myself down on the stone pavement upon which I stood, “Can we talk, Madison?”

 

She didn't say anything, but I took Madison's silence to be consent.

 

“Come on, Maddie,” I said, trying to urge her to talk, “Tell me what's on your mind.”

 

Madison's face was buried into the fabric of the dress she wore, slow sobbing hiccups bubbling up as she tried to speak. “I-I was scared...” Madison said, her voice still trembling, “Scared that I-...I might have hurt you.”

 

“What happened today wasn't your fault,” I tried to say comfortingly, but Madison just pulled herself in tighter.

 

“You don't understand!” Madison shouted, her sudden outburst loud enough to leave my ears ringing, “Even before we came to the North, I realized that...I-...I-...I've made excuses, allowances, because I thought if I were around you, I could forget that I-I was a giantess. If it were you, Eliot, y-you'd treat me like any other girl...”

 

Madison's head peeked out from behind her knees; her eyes were completely reddened from crying. Something inside me sank when I saw them. I felt a pang of guilt at letting my girl cry as sorely as she did now. I really should have been at her side all this time.

 

“But that was a mistake,” Madison said, rubbing her tears out with the back of her wrist, “I became selfish, a-and I had forgotten how small you were. Every time I forced myself onto you, when I pinned you down under my foot whenever I disagreed with you...I...I forget that just a small misstep would get you hurt, or worse…”

 

"I'll hurt you," Madison said with a sniffle, "It's not possible for a giantess to not hurt the tiny she's with."

 

"Madison," I said chancing a step forward, "If I was afraid of getting hurt by you, I wouldn't have stayed with you for so long. I'm here because I want to!"

 

A small, sad smile crept across Madison's face. She tucked her legs behind her, shifting herself so she crouched right before me. "I love you, Eliot," Madison said with tears held back, "And after all the time I've been with you, I know you best. You'd do anything for the one you love, even if you hurt yourself. But the one thing I couldn't bear to see is for you to get hurt, especially for me."

 

With trembling arms, Madison held my hands in her own. Unable to hold back, Madison's eyes flowed with a torrent of sorrowful tears, her voice bearly coherently forming the words, "Let's break up."

 

Before I could answer, before I even had time to react to her words, Madison let go of me and stood up, running from the church as fast as she could. I just sat there, stunned and unable to comprehend what had happened. Madison's hand were drenched in her tears, and I just stared blankly at my hands which were soaked in them.

 

Did I just get dumped?




When morning came around again, I woke up in the middle of the mountain of pillows inside the church, alone this time, without the early morning figure of Madison in front of me. The church felt deathly empty, like an abandoned mansion in the middle of nowhere. I got out of my sleeping bag and began to change by myself.

 

I hadn't slept well. Thoughts of what happened kept racing through my mind, unable to process what I had just experienced. I knew couples would breakup because they didn't like each other, I just didn't know they could breakup because they love each other.

 

When I was done changing, I just lay there on one of the giant pillows, unsure of what to even do without Madison around. There wasn't anywhere I could go safely inside the Garden without her, as the rules of this place required every tiny to be accompanied by a giantess.

 

My question was answered by the timely arrival of a set of footsteps outside the church. Stephanie peered her head in, puzzled at the absence of Madison inside it.

 

"Mister Eliot," Stephanie said when she spotted me atop my pillow, "Where is Miss Madison?"

 

"Mumble mutter ramble," I said. Even I couldn't understand myself, with the jarble of thoughts going through my head.

 

Stephanie walked over to me, picking me up lightly with both hands, but had to use one of her hands to stifle a gasp when she saw me. "Oh my," she said in a hushed voice.

 

I didn't know what she meant until she brushed her giant finger across my face, and it was only then I realised tears had welled up in my eyes.

 

"I..." I began, but broke into a sob began. It hurt. Breaking up hurts. It was funny that I could hold my feelings in when I'm alone, but in in front of someone trying to comfort me, my emotions ran free.

 

Stephanie gave me several pats to the back, trying to calm me down with words like "It's okay" and "You're alright". I let out all the tears I held within me, and stopped with a final sniffle. Stephanie had placed me back on the ground, pouring water from a flask she had handy on her personage. She handed me the bucket sized cap filled with the water, and I gobbled it down as quickly as I could muster.

 

"Don't worry, Mister Eliot," Stephanie said with a cheery tone once she saw that I had recovered, "Madison is still your guardian here, so once we've found her again, you'll still get a chance to talk to her."

 

"... Yeah," I muttered.

 

"For now, lets get you outside," Stephanie said, rising to her feet, "You'll need to eat, Mister Eliot. I don't think you've had a meal since yesterday?"

 

Stephanie was right. I hadn't realized with all that has happened, but I was famished. I hadn't had anything to eat since the dining hall meeting, and I could feel my stomach rumbling just from the thought of food.

 

Stephanie chuckled, bending down and offered her hand to me, "Shall we get something to eat then?"

 

I took Stephanie's hand and hopped onto it, letting her take me into the air. She held me with both hands, a precaution she took after Tiffany's accident, I'd wager. We left the church and retraced the path which would take us back to the dining hall. I was a little apprehensive of returning to that den of overly eager giantesses, and I shuddered to think that they would heckle me again.

 

"I needed to report Miss Madison's disappearance to Matron Marian, anyway," Stephanie said, making conversation with me as she walked, "We were supposed to have a follow up of yesterday's meeting, but without our representative for the South, hardly any discussion can be done, now can it?"

 

"What are you going to do, then?" I asked.

 

"We'll look for her," Stephanie said with a shrug, "With how much a giantess stands out, it won't take very long to find her."

 

Stephanie explained that the Garden and city had a system for reporting missing persons, especially tinies, and a network of communication between the tiny folk ensured that people shared information very fast. It was technology, that is, phones and electronics, which the giantesses lacked, and Stephanie spoke cheerfully about the many tasks tinies were needed in as proxies. Long distance calls, emails, machine maintenance; there were many things a giantess's size disallowed, but Stephanie mused that their reliance on tinies was a point cooperation between our races.

 

"Many conflicts would have been avoided," Stephanie said, "If we just saw the merits of living together."

 

"You seem pretty chipper about all this," I remarked.

 

"Of course," Stephanie said proudly, "My reason for becoming the North liaison and earning my gold urban giantess license was all so I could understand your culture better. Though my license has been revoked, it is my dear wish to see our races united."

 

"Wait," I interrupted, "Your license is revoked?"

 

"Yes," Stephanie said with a little sigh, "My accident with Tiffany did not go unnoticed in the South. They're very strict with their laws: any giantess who has inflicted any sort of harm to the tinies is banned from the South and stripped of any license they hold. Even if it were an accident, it just meant to them that a giantess couldn't handle herself in your cities."

 

"That's harsh," I said with a furrowed brow, "But what about Claire? Last time, she didn't even come to my town with a license."

 

"Ah..." Stephanie said in a nervous tone, "Miss Sinclaire is...rather free-spirited. As a noble born to the Matron's bloodline, she has a certain degree of political immunity, and she mostly does what she wants. Just because she's skimmed through books on giantess etiquette in the South, she believes she's entitled to go anywhere she pleases!"

 

Her tone grew progressively hotter, but I was glad that Stephanie disapproved of her behavior too.

 

"It was a nightmare trying to explain ourselves," Stephanie said angrily, "Some of the cities she visited have never even seen a giantess before, and already she's painting us to be monsters! All our hard work building relations with them stamped into the ground by a stroll through town!"

 

I couldn't help but laugh. Watching Stephanie ramble so passionately was a good change of pace. With so many stories of Claire antagonizing the South, my falling out with Madison seemed less important than before.

 

"Well, Matron Marion was good enough to keep her on a tight leash after she came back," Stephanie continued, satisfied with how much she managed to vent out, "You'll never see her too far away the Matron, so at the very least, she won't be up to any of her shenanigans any time soon."

 

"I almost feel sorry for her," I said with a chuckle.

 

"Hmph," Stephanie snorted derisively, "I'll give her a piece of my mind if she tries anything again."

 

Our conversation had landed us right into the dining hall, with the same familiar faces seated and dining. Matron Marian was seated on the stone altar with her entourage again, and she looked displeased when only Stephanie and I showed up.

 

"Where is Madison?" She demanded of Stephanie.

 

"Matron Marian," Stephanie said with a bow, "Miss Madison had been missing since the night, and left Mister Eliot in her adobe."

 

Marian sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. The other giantesses began whispering amongst themselves, before Marian cut her hand across the air.

 

"My daughters," Marian said, rising to her full, gargantuan height and addressing the thirteen gathered around her, "Our time for dialogue grows short. We must find Miss Madison before the start of the day's luncheon. Tell our messengers to search the city as well, she couldn't have gone far."

 

Twelve heads nodded and left. Claire, who had been by Marian's side all this time, just smiled and shrugged.

 

"Give Eliot to me," Marian said to Stephanie, "You will aid in the search as well. And take Claire with you, I have private matters to discuss with Mister Eliot."

 

Stephanie vehemently protested, but Marian was not having any of that today. Begrudgingly, Stephanie handed me over and shot scornful looks at Claire, storming out with a smug looking Claire in tow.

 

I sat in Marian's giant open palm, nervous of what she wanted with me. Her fingers curled toward me like a tidal wave of flesh, and she deftly held onto my body until only my head stuck out from her fist. Marian's hands were enormous; I could feel even the patterned grooves of her skin through my clothing, and my feet barely made it to her pinky. 80 feet made all the difference; if a normal giantess were five foot eight, she'd be a jaw dropping eight foot ten.

 

"We're going to my personal chambers," Marian stated. Her tone left no room for argument.

Day 13: Confidence by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hey guys :) A big milestone in my projects just passed, and I've found just enough time to finish another chapter of Giantess Dating Diary. Yay! I'm glad I've found enough time to finish this, because right after this week it's back to the grind for me T.T

 

Anyway, Hope you guys enjoy! I'll be updating The Magister Gigantique next, so look out for the next chapter after that!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

Marian held me tightly in her hand, effortlessly confining any movement I made in her fist. Being wrapped by such large, warm fingers made me nauseous, and were it not so cold outside, I would have melted into a large puddle of sweat by the end of the ride. We passed through several corridors, some of which I had not yet visited, snaking our way towards the center of the Garden. Other giantesses who passed by lowered their heads respectfully, letting the much larger Marian pass through. I noticed that the further we went in, the more tinies the giantesses had on them.



"Are there always so many tinies here?" I asked as I squirmed a little against Marian's vice-like grip.



"We have our own cadre of white collar workers here, teaching my daughters the South's system of administration," Marian stated, "We are to learn and adopt your ways and methods if we are to have any kind of meaningful relationship."



Adopt, eh? A thought crept into my mind. "Did you adopt any tinies?" I asked.



"I have no need for tinies," Marian replied with a tiny streak of pride, "When I can adopt giantesses under me. Just as your kind walk beneath my daughters, my kind stand meekly in my shadow. Such is my power."



"Huh," I said, "Why are you so interested in relations with the South, then? You don't sound like you think very much of us."



"I think a great deal about your kind," Marian said sternly, her gaze piercing right through my head, "Enough that I know we are behind you in every aspect of civilization possible. Your kind has built towers taller than any giantess, formed cities larger than any Garden, made machines more complex than any giantess invention. You tinies are a treasure trove of knowledge, and I strive to use it to further raise the North."



Marian came to a stop in front of a massive red building. It was different from the rest of the Garden in that it was a true building scaled not to a giantess's, but Marian's size. Unlike normal residential houses, this one was decorated like a mansion; white roman pillars, tall gridled windows and a pair of thick oak doors lined the front of the building, accentuated by a large marble emblem hung above the doors depicting a woman's face wreathed by a leafy laurels. It was boggling how they built this place; where did they even get the wood for the doors? The house's entire architecture was a statement on impossibly lavish luxury.



“That's not our only reason for courting with the tinies, of course,” Marian continued as she pushed the doors open, “We rely solely on your men for reproduction, and the distance between our cultures meant that your people were scarcely interested in us. We've not had a child in a long time, and it was always my intention to expand our population.”



Marian pushed through more doors, traveling from the reception to a generously furnished study, and in through the back where a bedroom lie. There was a certain sense of antiquity to this room; the furniture were all sculpted stones colored to look like wood and brass, themed like a rococo style dressing room. Shelves of Marian-sized books stood on one side of the room, each book easily being taller than any single storey building. The dresser had an assortment of items atop its surface; several papers large enough to carpet an entire living room with, a bottle of black ink the size of a fountain with an equally large pen, an assortment of colored jars filled with powders and oil, and the oddest of all, a human-sized television with its cover removed, exposing its internal components to the room's dank air. It was the only thing out of place here, but I hadn't the time ponder about it as Marian turned away from it and instead faced a bed that was a humungous queen-sized plush of red velvet, even for her.



Marian walked to the bed and dropped me on top of it. I rolled through the soft fabric, thankful that however far Marian released me, the bedsheets would cushion my fall regardless. I was at the end of foot of the bed, and I smelled a mix of Marian's skin and perfume upon the seasoned sheets.



Marian herself climbed onto the bed, sending massive waves through the mattresses as her titanic motions threw me up into the air. It felt like a reverse bouncy castle, tossing me up and down like a rubber ball. She leaned back, throwing her legs to my side of the bed, her feet crashing down precariously close to where I was. They left a massive dent in the fabric, and I was pulled helplessly in towards her feet. I rolled face first against the bottom of her heel, and looked up in dismay at the sheer magnitude of Marian's feet. They must be more than thirteen feet tall, enough to cover me twice over. The wall of flesh dwarfing my body hung ominously over me, curled forward deliberately at a thirty degree angle so I could only see Marian's sole above me.

I peeked around her feet and saw that Marian was reclined against the bedpost and pillows, a passive look on her face as she spotted me clambering behind her sole. When she didn't react at all, I took in a breath of air, preparing to shout as loud as I could to cover the 50 foot distance between us.



"What did you bring me here for?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I wasn't sure if she heard me, as she continued to stare lazily at my small frame, but her lips eventually parted as she began to speak.



"Frustration, mostly," Marian said rather bluntly, "I have my hands full dealing with your girl, and I'm taking it out on you."



The dread I felt upon hearing these words were palpable. Suddenly the foot I was hiding behind felt like a prison gate that could slam down on me at any time. I took a few steps away from them.



"Of course, I'll take some liberties in handling you," Marian continued, "But think of this as a lesson in Northern courtship."



I gaped at those words. "You're going to rape me?"



"In a fashion," Marian said offhandedly, "And you'll follow because you've no way to oppose me here. Now let's begin."



Marian's foot slid down, landing right beside where I stood. Her toes were right beside me , reaching almost up to my knee in height. They were a sight to behold; the five digits curled together were enough to stuff a man under them effortlessly, each end of her toe a pad with enough grip to crush rock beneath them at the merest insistence. They crept forward and caught me between the fork of the big and second toe, pulling me up like a weed from the ground, tossing me right before her other foot.



"Pleasure doesn't just go one way," Marian continued nonchalantly, waving a new set of toes in front of me, "Even a tiny could satisfy his mistress if he could just appreciate what lies before him."



Marian placed a toe into my lap; she was so large that that was all my lap could contain; and said to me, "Now make me feel appreciated."



It was an unreasonable, unattainable request, but I doubted that Marian would let me go anyway, so I stared at the big toe resting on my leg and wondered what I could possibly do.



"Your mistress grows impatient," Marian warned, squeezing my legs with her offered toe.



I quickly threw my arms onto the giant digit and began pressing my palms into its fleshy sides. The feeling of soft, warm skin running through my hands was ecstatic, like petting a tame lion without precaution. I felt Marian quiver at my touch, and I heard her let out a small moan as my hand worked its way underside.



"Yes, just like that," Marian purred, "Now do my other toes as well."



Marian released me from her satisfied big toe, leaving me free to approach whichever other digit lie before me. I walked around them for a few rounds, trying to decide which would be easier to work with, before finally settling on the second toe. None of them looked any easier than the other to please when they were almost as wide as I was.



As I sat before Marian's second toe, putting my hands on either side of them, Marian's voice boomed from across the bed. "Be bold this time, boy," Marian commanded.



She expected more from me this time, but I haven't the faintest idea of what to do here. I realized now that it was Madison and the other giantesses who led me when they put me under their foot, and I was completely clueless as to how to take the lead myself. I stalled by massaging Marian's toe harder, but it made such an insignificant difference that Marian began curling her toe before me and flicking me right in the stomach. I gagged at the force of the gigantic blow, and reeled back onto the bed in pain.



"I said to be bold, boy," Marian hissed, "You need to show me that you are not afraid to explore my every crevice. A delicious morsel like yourself should relish a chance to even touch me."



I didn't like the slow degradation from human to food euphemisms, and my fears proved warranted as I saw Marian's sole creep over me, pinning me down by the chest so that I was caught face to face with the bottom of her unsatisfied second toe.



"Now start licking," Marian commanded again.



I wasn't in control anymore. Marian directed the rest of my stay under her second toe, making me lap at her hot, seasoned foot forcefully, sliding me up so I could grind against the ball of her foot, releasing me enough so that I could make out with her shining white toenail. I was hopelessly a prisoner to Marian's whims, my cries of refusal not even reaching her as my voice was muffled by her sole. She was just too massive, her foot so wide that it became a wall which blanketed even sound, and I had no choice but to comply.



"Good," Marian said with a content sight, "Now you will extend your service to my other toes."



I gulped. Wrangling one toe was enough work, but now I had eight more to satisfy. Marian was not an easy mistress to please. I began my way to the third toe, and saw it curl and uncurl impatiently along with the rest of Marian's feet. Mere massages weren't going to cut it now, the digits hungered for any part of my body; every part of my body.



Too heck with it, I thought to myself. If I was going to do this, I was going to do it my way. I got down onto the floor, lowering myself underneath Marian's massive boulder-like toe tip. Facing up, I scaled the bottom of Marian's sole like a rock climber, wiggling my way under her foot. She let out a gasp of surprise as my little palms took small holds of her skin, but she was too taken in by curiosity as to what I was doing to stop me. Soon, I was back under the confines of her all-encompassing foot, this time with the entirety of my body inside, and the heat it radiated off broke me into a sweat. The smell was tangible here, a musty odor of seasoned soles filling my nostrils as my face pressed against it, but it only made me more determined to finish this quickly.



There was just enough space under Marian’s arch to move my body about. I felt ripples course through the skin above me as I began stretching my arms out as wide as I could go. These soles were not soft like the skin above; rather, they had a leathery, worn quality about them. Nonetheless, my hands alone were enough to leave dents where I touched, and my entire body left an imprint of my shape underneath her; a good half of her foot in length.

 

I began squirming and wiggling underneath, running my arms through Marian's soles as fast as I could, all the while twisting and thrusting my pelvis up into the hot flesh above. If small gestures like licking and massaging a single toe was able to elicit such a satisfied response from her, then surely the combined movement of my whole body against her sole was enough to excite Marian much more than she would anticipate. I continued my controlled struggle under her foot a while longer, and eventually felt Marian push back down pleasurably on me, scrunching her toes against the bedsheets and twisting the ball of her foot down against my small frame. I gasped as everything from my crotch downward was stricken by the gargantuan force, overpowering my pitiful attempts at thrusting. But Marian still felt the resistance I was putting up, and let out a cry of ecstasy. She pushed down harder, far enough that the bed frame started creaking. I was completely immobilized under the immense weight being applied to me, and I felt my body slowly buckle from the strain as Marian continued to dominate me. My body screamed at me to do something, but I could only stare into the folds of skin in horror as the slow crush began to take me.

 

But in an instant, it was over. Marian lifted her gigantic foot off of me, and I remained lying on the bed, a mix of fear, adrenaline and excitement coursing through me. I couldn't describe what I experienced, but it certainly gave rise to something within me. Marian's foot came back and hovered above me, prodding my crotch with her big toe. A considerable protrusion was growing there, and she teased it for a while more before placing her foot back down beside me.

 

“Perfect,” Marian cooed, “Simply perfect, boy. You're a natural. Do you see now that even at your size, you could please even me?”

 

I sat back up (with some minor aches) and turned behind to see a panting Marian resting contentedly on the other side of the bed. A big grin was painted across her face; a striking contrast against her usual stern demeanor. I felt a small sense of pride for having satisfied the largest of giantesses successfully. It was a rush like no other.

 

“With your own power alone,” Marian continued, “You were able to move one who is thousands of times your greater. We giantesses may hold you underneath us, but even then, we could still feel you, and we could still listen. Have confidence, boy, and I am sure even Madison would stop to listen to you.”

 

Marian brought both her feet around me, clamping my stomach with the ends of her toes. They rolled up and down my body in a slow, rhythmic fashion, massaging my sore body with their immense but casually-applied strength.

 

“We've spent quite enough time together,” Marian remarked, returning to her steely demeanor even as she continued to stroke me, “My daughters should have found Miss Madison by now, and we should return soon, lest somebody asks for us.”

 

Marian finished her massaging with a last toe-kiss to my face, holding her second toe long and hard against me, wiggling suggestively left and right as I desperately tried to break free from the smoldering. At last, she released me, and I felt myself be flung into the air again as Marian stepped off the bed, releasing the mattress's spring tension from below me.

 

“Let us depart, boy,” Marian said, extending her massive hand out to me. I gladly accepted and climbed on, happy to finally be released from Marian's service. I wasn't sure I wanted to see Madison so soon after she broke up with me, but I knew that couldn't be what she truly felt. I had to do something; something to show her that she didn't need to fear hurting me. There was so much more she loved about us tinies, about me, to just give it all up now. And I certainly wasn't about to give up on her, either.

 

“I'm coming, Madison,” I whispered to myself determinedly.

Date 14: Resolutions by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Did you miss me guys? :p Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, almost a year in fact @_@ I can't say I was too busy to update, but I was definitely in a slump over what to write here. But I've managed a chapter anyway, so that's cool I guess! I'm almost done with this story, so I do really want to finish it if I could. Sorry fans for my spontaneous release timings, but college really doesn't leave me too much time to think about my stories enough >.<

So please, enjoy! I don't think I've written anything so mushy before, so I don't know how this chapter will turn out x.x Please comment if you've anything to say, and see you next chapter!

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

 

We were back in the dining hall. Marian had carried me there in her vice-like grip once again, giving me no quarter to move or argue as she marched confidently back to her usual spot at the stony altar. A throng of other giantesses were already waiting there, each standing up to bow graciously as Marian made her way forward. Among them, I let down a gulp as I saw a teary eyed Madison sit on the ledge of the altar, flanked by an ever grinning Claire and a grumpy looking Stephanie.

 

Marian stopped short of Madison, towering over the smaller, seated giantess with ease, and looked upon her with a stern expression. Madison didn't even there look up; just the glimpse of Marian's sizeable feet was enough to know who stood before her.

 

"There is much to be said, today," Marian said with a chiding tone, "But I believe there's somebody who would like to speak to you first."

 

I felt Marian thrust me forward, releasing me on top of Madison's lap where I fumbled and fell right in between the gap between her thighs. Madison let out an astonished gasp when she saw me, then quickly turned away with her hand covering her tears.

 

"I'm sure you have much to discuss," Marian said, turning herself around, "We will leave you to your privacy, but be sure to resolve this before we return again."

 

Marian walked back out of the dining hall, and the rest of the giantesses followed, one by one. Some gave Madison dirty looks, others expressed pity, but once the hall was empty, it was just Madison with me, still stuck between her warm thighs.

 

"Er," I began, "Hi."

 

Madison looked down to me, her pearly eyes filled with sadness just from the sight of me. "I can't take it," Madison said as large droplets from her tear ducts fell on me, "I'm too afraid to even touch you now...or even face you, Eliot...sometimes, I wonder if we should have even met..."

 

As Madison continued sniffling, I crawled my way out from Madison's thighs and stood up on top of them. "Then," I said to her, "Can I touch you?"

 

"Huh?" Madison cried out in surprise.

 

I made my way forward, approaching the sheer cliff that was Madison's belly. It was covered by her sky blue dress, but I could remember the familiar slim figure of her body traced under it. I pressed my hand into the soft folds, and felt the same warmth I felt every time I held onto Madison. Nothing about her had changed, and a breathed a sigh of relief.

 

"Madison," I said to the confused face above me, "I don't mind if you're too afraid of touching me, or that you've become too aware of your size to face me properly, but if I can still touch you like this, then it's fine.

 

" Wha-" Madison cried out, but I didn't let her finish. I dove into her belly, and clung myself to her as tightly as I could.

 

"I love you, Madison," I said as I held her body against my own, sinking into that soft, warm curve of her waist, "And even if you hurting and ran from me, that feeling doesn't change. I've been negligent in showing it all this time, so it's time I let you know."

 

I began climbing up Madison’s clothes, which proved harder than I thought with her plain dress not providing me any sort of foothold. Still, I mustered my strength and sometimes found myself kicking off of Madison’s nervous hands which were hovering under me, worried that I might fall off. Her curvaceous chest proved more difficult still, each one a sheer rounded roof impeding me, but I found a hold from between them, where a small column of buttons lay nestled within. I grabbed on and pulled myself up, inadvertently squeezing my way through her breasts. Madison yelped as I wiggled my way up, but she was still too scared to touch me to try to remove me. In the valley of her bosom, I could feel Madison’s heartbeating fervently, a sure sign that she was still panicked. I doubled my efforts, and rose up from the dim confines and onto Madison’s shoulder. There, Madison’s face turned to fill my vision in all its glory.

 

Her eyes were reddened now, and she wore a perplexed look on her face, but there was no mistaking it: this is still the girl I like and love. Only her face could carry such soft, gentle expressions, that look of sadness quietly fueled by her love for me. Like a radiant moon in a starless night, the melancholy in her eyes drew me deeper towards her.

 

It didn’t matter that her face was taller than me, or that a single bite with her mouth could easily rip me in two; I felt no fear leaning forward toward it, planting the smallest, tiniest kiss on those plush pink lips of hers. Would Madison even feel it there? A quick blast of hot air from Madison’s startled gasp put that at a ‘yes’.

 

“I know it hurts,” I continued, looking up into Madison’s sad blue eyes, “I know because I’m hurting, too. Hurting because the person I love the most just told me to break up with her, hurting because she ran away before I could say a word. That’s not what I want. I want to tell you that I love you, and if either of us gets hurt in the process, we can work together to help each other through it instead of running away.”

 

I put my hands around as much of Madison’s cheeks as I could, my tiny frame only being capable of reaching around a small portion of her face, but I clung as hard as I could.

 

“Don’t leave me, Madison.”

 

A quivering, nervous hand reached behind me, and after an uncertain pause, held onto me. Those large, delicate fingers which just a moment ago were too afraid to touch me began caressing my back, running themselves through my tiny body. Madison planted a giant, puckered kiss of her own on my chest, and rubbed her cheek softly across my frame.

 

“Oh, Eliot,” she whimpered, “I-I didn’t know I was hurting you…”

 

Madison opened her mouth to say something else, but when no words came out, she just closed it and looked away guiltily. I was being held in her hands now, and I felt a her grip tightening as she began to tense up from her self-derived shame. It was still too hard for her to open up to me, it seemed. I had to do something quickly.

 

“Say,” I said, getting Madison’s attention, “I have an idea...a pretty stupid one, really. But I just wanted you to know that I still love you, all the way from the head-”

 

I eased myself from Madison’s hands, her fingers letting go of me as I got up, and leaned forward one more time, planting another kiss on Madison’s lips. Without even a chance to react, I quickly dove from Madison’s handholding and tumbled onto the top of her chest, climbing back down the valley (to the distress of Madison), and landing back onto her lap. Madison’s dress made for a giant slide to the ground, but there was a good eight- to ten-foot drop waiting at the end. No time to worry; I jumped down and slid down the silken fabric, bracing myself for a rough landing...

 

...Only to be caught between Madison’s dexterous soles mid air. Her quick reflexes left my face just a foot away from crashing to the ground, and instead I felt my body being clamped comfortably between the familiar, warm folds of Madison’s feet.

 

“-To the toes!” I finished my sentence, reaching down to give my savior’s big toe a thankful kiss.

 

Madison dropped me gently on the floor, putting her feet beside me protectively in case I tried to do something again. “Eliot!” She exclaimed, “Don’t do that! What if I didn’t catch you in time?!”

 

“But you did catch me,” I said with a grin, “You’re the best urban giantess in the South, and your feet are definitely something you can be confident about.”

 

I patted the giant instep beside me for emphasis before continuing. “So maybe that’s where we could start from,” I said, “You’ve never ever hurt me with your feet before.” (Besides the first time we met, I thought to myself, but Madison didn’t need to be reminded of that right now)

 

Madison gave an unsure look at first, but her face suddenly twisted into a serious expression. All hesitation drained from her face as she began to remember where she was. “The North prohibits all contact with tinies from the ankle down,” Madison said sternly, like she was reciting from a book of law, “And tinies aren’t even supposed to be allowed on the floor of a Garden.”

 

One of Madison’s feet rose over me to pick me up, the toes pinched downwards toward me, but I brushed it aside with an arm, noting that my strength didn’t budge the giant ped at all, but Madison felt me do it, and put her foot back down beside me. She leaned forward instead, trying to take a better look at what was holding her up from upholding the law.

 

“Look, Maddie,” I said, trying to find the words to persuade her, “If you’re going to trust yourself to love again, you’ll definitely need confidence, and there’s nothing like a good confidence booster than doing what you’re best at. A gold urban giantess knows her way around a tiny with her feet, and even a man with brittle bones wouldn’t break a bone under the feather touch of your step.”

 

Madison just looked at me blankly for a second. “What?” She mouthed.

 

“Step on me,” I said as bluntly as I could.

 

Madison had the most incredulous look on her face at that moment, but softened back into her natural, serene face almost in an instant. “You know, Eliot,” Madison said to me, “You might be right.”

 

“I am?” I said in surprise.

 

“This is a pretty stupid idea,” Madison parroted back at me.

 

Madison chuckled as she said it, though, so she wasn’t completely against the idea, at least. A shadow cast over me as Madison raised her foot again. This time, her toes landed gently in my lap, their weight sinking into my thighs. I quivered when I remembered what these digits could do to me, how despite their size they would creep into every sensitive area of my body and make me feel sensations I didn’t know I was capable of experiencing. I imagined what being on the receiving end of a full-body footjob was like again by those toes, and that was enough to send my johnny skyward to meet the toe pressing against my crotch.

 

I looked up nervously. Madison must have noticed, there was no way she didn’t notice, but she didn’t even react. Just a long pause as her toes continued to rest in my lap. Madison had reclined her back on the altar she was sitting on, so I couldn’t see her face at all. There was no telling what she was thinking now, other than that her feet had suddenly gone very still.

 

And as if she felt my anxiety, her toes began gently drumming themselves down on me. A rhythmic tempo of scrunching and relaxing as the toes beat themselves against me in slow, teasing waves. Madison usually does this only when she felt a little playful, I learned, and there was really no telling what she was going to do next.

 

Without warning, Madison’s foot lurched further up my body, bringing her toes on my stomach and pinning me down flat onto the cold stone floor. Her sole began rocking around, rolling left and right trying to find a good place to park on my body. I felt my crotch and thighs be pushed down by the bulge of the ball of her foot, stepping against the raging boner I have, oscillating the pressure as the foot rolled around above. I was ecstatic, and I knew for sure now that Madison was doing this on purpose.

 

“What happened to ‘the law of the Garden’ and all that?” I called up Madison, joke mockingly.

 

“Hmm…” Madison said while she continued her foot teasing, “I suppose the laws don’t apply to toys. Would you be my foot toy this once, Mister Eliot?”

 

“Of course,” I replied. It was rare to see Madison so openly daring, but she had her moments. It just meant she was really comfortable with what she was doing.

 

“See, you’re not afraid to touch me if we started from your feet,” I said, laughing.

 

Madison began sliding her foot even further up in response, but suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. I tilted my head down and saw her toe touching a lump under my clothes; it was the dressing for the bruises Madison had given me the day before.

 

“No!” I yelled as Madison suddenly withdrew her foot from my body. I threw myself onto them, trying to keep them from leaving, but a gentle shake was enough for me to lose my grip and fall back onto the ground. A small whimper began from atop the altar, away from my sight.

 

“Madison!” I continued yelling. No response. I thought quickly and began taking off my clothes despite the cold Northern air, tearing off the dressing and throwing them aside. My body still had the telltale blue-black bruises the shape of Madison’s fingertips lining the side, but I covered them up by putting on my clothes again.

 

“Madison, look!” I continued shouting desperately, “I’m okay, I don’t need the bandages any more! It doesn’t hurt at all, you can still keep going! We can still keep going!”

 

Madison didn’t lean forward to look at me, and for a brief moment, I thought she never would. Then, her foot slowly crept toward me, the toes snaking up my body and reaching for the spot they last stopped at. A delicate prod tested my body for pain, and I tried to hide a wince when the force of it was strong enough to start agitating the bruise.

 

“...Does it hurt?” Madison said from atop the altar.

 

“No,” I lied, “Not at all.”

 

“You’re not a toy, Eliot,” Madison said, this time with a hint of sadness, “I could feel you withering from my touch, your muscles tensing as you reel from your pain. I don’t want to hurt you…”

 

“And you won’t,” I insisted, “Your steps are as light as a feather. Even if I’m like this, you won’t hurt. So please.”

 

Madison hesitated, but with some apprehension, her foot glided back on top of me. I felt it quiver as it landed on my body, toes on my chest, and the sole touched me so gently that were my eyes clothes, I would have mistaken it for a warm blanket. Madison didn’t fool around with her feet any more; her efforts were solely focused on keeping me painlessly beneath her.

 

“That’s right, light as a feather,” I sighed, letting Madison’s warmth take over me, “Put your weight down slowly on me…”

 

I felt Madison’s foot relax, the tension of keeping her foot afloat just above me released as more weight engulfed my body. The blanket had become a mattress, a mattress made up of Madison’s soft, leathery sole with curved landscapes slowly imprinting themselves into my skin. I felt the soft, bulbous tips of her toes sink in, drawing ovals against my chest. I felt the rounded ball of her foot nestle itself onto my stomach, lying gently as its shape rolled deeper into my prone form. They squeezed my hands too, and my upper body was sealed against the roof of Madison’s sole. The curved side of her foot traced my leg all the way down, gently displacing my muscles flat against them, while her arch spared my other leg, merely rolling onto my skin gently without resistance.

 

This gentleness was almost zen-like, Madison stepping down more and more until it felt like my body had melted itself under Madison’s foot. The pressure became intense, but not painful, as Madison’s expertly precision pit me between the boundary of being caressed or crushed. The heat from her sole was making me drowsy, too, and I felt myself lull between consciousness…

 

“Madison, are you done?” I heard a voice call from across the dining hall. It was the Matron’s.

 

Panickingly, Madison covered me with her entire sole, hiding me under her foot, and called back out, “Yes, I’m quite fine now!”

 

It was entirely dark with my face planted against Madison’s sole. My every breath was mixed with the distinct scent of her foot, but with it so well maintained, the smell wasn’t of stale cheese like you’d expect, but a foresty after-rain scent. Madison had told me she didn’t use scented lotion if she could help it as even a good smell that’s too strong would stave away tinies who approached her. It made being stuck under her sole bearable even at point blank.

 

I felt the rumble of giant footsteps which I could only presume to be Marian’s posse returning to their seats. One set of footsteps felt particularly heavy; the Matron Marian’s, I guessed, and they stopped just before Madison.

 

There was a brief pause before Marian spoke. “Where is your tiny man, Madison?”

 

“He...uh...already left,” Madison said unconvincingly. I felt her foot shuffle nervously, and my prone body was dragged along with her casual movements. I felt her muscles palpitate as she clenched and unclenched her toes anxiously, pulling at my body as the sole raked itself across me.

 

Marian looked at Madison with squinted, eagle eyes, and said, “All little ones must have a giantess accompanying them at all times within the Garden. Need I remind you a second time…”

 

Marian took a step forward and stomped down on one of Madison’s feet; the one I wasn’t underneath. The thunderous step resounded so near me that I could felt its shock through my bones. Madison let out a yelp as the much larger giantess trampled her.

 

“...There will be consequences,” the Matron growled. She took her seat atop the altar, surrounded once again by her entourage, “Then let us resume where we let off.”

 

She knew. Marian knew I was under Madison’s foot. That, or I was extremely lucky Marian didn’t take out her frustration on the other foot I was under. Either way, she seemed to have let the matter slide in favor of getting this meeting over and done with.

 

“So, Liaison Madison,” Marian rumbled, drumming her fingers impatiently, “Have you a decision for us?”

 

“I- eek!” Madison began, but let out a yelp out of the blue.

 

“Is everything alright?” Marian inquired.

 

“I-I-I-I-I-” Madison stuttered, clutching the seams of her dress tightly, “Y-yes. Yes, I’m fine.”

 

I was still listening despite being stepped on. With what little space I had, I tried to trace the letter ‘Y’ against Madison’s sole, but the reaction I got was much more profound than I thought.

 

“And, y-yes, I have made my decision,” Madison continued, “I say n- YES! Y-yes! We can have our festival!”

 

Marian raised a quizzical eyebrow at Madison. “Is something the matter?” She asked.

 

“Yes! I mean, n-no! Nothing’s the matter!” Madison yelped.

 

Madison was much more sensitive than I thought. I had mistraced a ‘Y’ in that last response, and she obediently followed. It was amazing that she could make out what I was writing from only as much space as one of her toenails. I began trying to write more, but a sudden twist of Madison’s foot pushed me into the ground hard enough to have been painful. Madison was getting angry, and that was her way to make me stop.

 

Madison sighed. She had already blurted out that she was going to greenlight the festival in the South. May as well go along with it now.

 

Madison took a deep breath and continued, “So if we’re doing this, I need a list of Northern participants and…”






The meeting dragged on for hours. Madison was critical about the North’s conduct when they do go to the South, recommending that they hold etiquette courses and learn proper navigation through tiny cities. A large contraband list was drawn, the festival area was drawn out, the staff required listed, logistics involving giantesses were drafted, from polite latrine distances from the city to accommodations, food, water and transport, what the consequences of hurting or even killing a tiny would entail in the South, what was appropriate to show to Southern culture, etc, etc…

 

I was melting under Madison’s foot, and not from bliss this time, but from the oppressive heat of her sole. It was alright the first fifteen minutes, but the warmth soon became a sauna as the heat built up over the hours. It was unbearably uncomfortable, so much so that I had become a puddle of sweat even in the coldness of the North. Madison knew my plight as my sweat had slickened onto her sole as well, and I received occasional release from her musty grip so the cold air might wash over me for a brief while. Truth be told, that was the only thing keeping me conscious at this point.

 

But finally, the meeting was over. It ended with Madison retorting a giantess I didn’t recognize that putting tinies in your mouth was not an appropriate event. The Matron then decided that the questions and suggestions were becoming too unfocused. They adjourned and agreed to meet again at the same time tomorrow. I heard Stephanie and Claire’s voice clearly bickering about each other, and I felt Marian’s steps draw closer to Madison.

 

“Make sure you take care of your little man,” she said, giving Madison’s foot a light tap. I felt the world come down on me as Marian’s gargantuan strength pushed down upon where I was, disorientating me with its sudden force. My head swam from the pain, but I could feel that I was still in one piece.

 

When nobody was left in the dining hall, Madison lifted her foot off of me and gingerly picked my limp, soggy frame up. The sudden draft of cold air quickly worked its way through my sweat and suddenly, I was shivering like a dog.

 

“Oh Eliot, you’re drenched!” Madison said to me in earnest worry, “I’m sorry it took so long, but I couldn’t let anybody see you…”

 

“I-” I stuttered, “I think Marian knew I was there.”

 

Madison palmed me in both her hands for warmth and lifted me to her face. She looked around conspiratorily and despite the presence of nobody, she whispered, “I think she knew, too, but she took it as a sign that we’ve made up to each other and let it slide. She was more concerned with the festival, after all.”

 

We were silent for a while after that, looking at each other awkwardly. I decided to break the silence.

 

“So…” I said, “Are we made up?”

 

“Huh?” Madison let out in surprise.

 

“Well, we’ve been pouring our hearts out to each other a while back,” I said, scratching the back of my sweat drenched head, “But we’ve never actually said it officially. Did we make up to each other?”

 

Madison eyes widened for a second, but quickly returned to her serene smile. She bent toward me and planted a wet kiss against the side of my equally wet face. It was a really long kiss, lips puckered around my smaller frame and the suction pulling at my skin. Her tongue rolled out from her maw to give me a light lapping, and I found my sweat to be replaced by Madison’s saliva.

 

“I’d say we’ve definitely made up,” Madison said with a chuckle, wiping her mouth against her sleeve. A while ago, this girl was too afraid to even touch me, and now she’s all over me, kissing me and holding me like I belonged to her.

 

And I did belong to her, just as Madison belonged to me. We were a couple, an item, inseparable through the love and trials we’ve gone through together. Though I’m only big enough to sit in her hands right now, I knew I was the world to her, bigger than any giantess could be.

 

I rolled up to my side, lying down against Madison’s long fingers, relieved that the old Madison was back, but also extraordinarily tired. I held onto her thumb. It was the closest thing I could do to holding hands with her right now, and Madison smiled, pulling her thumb over my chest in a little hand hug.

 

“Let’s get you cleaned up, my little man,” Madison said cheerily as she got up and began heading back home.

 

The meetings continued for another week or so, with Madison ironing out any disagreements or arrangements with the North as quickly as she could. At night, Madison would douse me with copious amounts of ointment to treat my bruising, and declared no hanky panky until I was really healed up. Cuddling wasn’t out of the question, though, and we’d comfort ourselves in each other’s embrace. Madison talked about work and I talked about how different the North was.

 

All too soon, our stay had come to a close, and the festival drew ever nearer. We said our farewells to our Northern compatriots, and then as quickly as we came, we were on our way back home to the South.

Date 15: Madison's Garden (Part 1) by SoleEmbrace
Author's Notes:

Hello, hello! Finally got a new chapter ~u~ I'll be honest, this update's supposed to be much longer, but handling the next part was a little trickier than I thought it'd be, so I decided to post the first half first. I'll get to rewriting it later on, but for now, I hope you enjoy this small update!


As always, any comment would be nice, and I'd love to hear what you think about the story so far! Thanks for reading! :)

 

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+


“Tell...Tell us about yourself, Miss Madison.”

 

We were in Madison’s room. ‘We’ being composed of Madison, myself and a journalist lady who wanted coverage about the coming festival between the North and South. We were on the rug in the center of the room, and the journalist sat down with her legs swept back, looking up at the giantess before her nervously. Madison sat patiently with her legs tucked beneath her, hands on her thighs and back straight in a formal position. I was invited to this interview mostly because the journalist requested for a ‘normal’ person to be here with her, and Madison picked me to escort the journalist here.

 

The journalist’s name was Michelle. She was a young career woman with short black hair, slightly tanned skin and a confident face, not far from how you’d expect a news anchor to look. Dressed like one, too, having proper beige and dull blue business dress with dark stockings and matching leather heels. Having come from a neighboring city, she was looking for the latest scoop when she stumbled upon news of our town’s plans. Normally, people here were used to giantesses, but for an outsider like Michelle, who had never even seen one in person before, was fidgeting skittishly in place, her normal confidence shaken by her proximity to someone who could easily crush her by accident.

 

Madison tried to be accommodating, keeping her hands where Michelle could see them and hiding her feet behind her, sitting just far enough for Michelle to be out of reach. She had offered to keep the journalist at eye level in her hand, but Michelle had declined, probably because she thought she’d feel safer than on the surface of a table or Madison’s palm with no exit.

 

“My name is Madison,” Madison said as non-threateningly as she could, “The current liaison officer of the South for Northern relations, and the main organizer of the upcoming festival for our town. I’ve also a gold urban giantess license, so I’m most qualified here to mediate any mixed-size interactions.”

 

“A-and tell us, Madison,” Michelle said, still unnerved from having to tilt her head so far up just to see her interviewee’s face, “What brought about t-the plans for the festival?”

 

“It’s been noted by the North,” Madison answered with practiced smoothness, “That the relations between not just North and South, but between we of the larger disposition and you of the smaller disposition, have been quite divisive as of late. We hoped that our festival would help relook and forward inter-size relations between us.”

 

“I...see,” Michelle stammered, a shaky hand scribbling down what Madison had just said in her notebook. She was feeling more and more cornered the longer she stayed in Madison’s shadow. She was starting to lose her objectivity. “T-then, what of your own opinion about inter-size relations?”

 

Madison blinked, unsure of what Michelle meant. “Pardon?” She asked.

 

Michelle tensed up, as if she was afraid Madison would punish her for not being clear. She managed a quavering response, “I-I-I mean, in your experience...um...do you think it is i-important to maintain relations with the...the smaller folk?”

 

“Oh!” Madison said, suddenly perking up and clasping her hands together, “Yes, I think it’s important that we see each other as people and not as different-sized, and I’ve made some friends here whom I cherish very much. I even have a tiny boyfriend, my dear Eliot here.”

 

My cheeks flushed as I felt Madison’s hand reaching up to brush my back. Michelle looked shocked, stunned even, at this revelation, and buried herself back in her notebook to scribble all of this down hurriedly. “I...um, I-I see…” She said uneasily. No doubt she was imagining all the implications of a tiny and a giantess being in love. She gave me a cursory glance, but quickly looked away. I couldn’t tell if she was intrigued or disgusted.

 

“Then,” Michelle continued, “Um, if...if I may ask, Miss Madison, w-what have you done a-as a differently sized couple? H-how do you, um, e-express yourselves to e-each other?”

 

Madison blinked again. She slowly lowered her hand away from me and assumed her original position with her hands on her thighs. “I’m afraid I can’t answer questions so personal,” Madison said a little flatly.

 

“Oh! Um, I-I…” Michelle said with fright. She went back to her notebook to erase the question, but the trembling of her hands only got greater, so much so that she dropped the notebook onto the floor. She bent forward to pick it up, but Madison’s giant fingers had moved down to claim the small book first. She offered it to the trembling journalist between pinched nails as big as Michelle’s head.

 

“Here,” Maddison said, holding the notebook before Michelle’s chest.

 

“I-I-...” Michelle continued muttering, reluctantly reaching out to take back her notebook. Something in her head snapped, however, and she pulled back her arm and threw her body onto ground, trembling fearfully with loud audible sobs. She curled into a scared, fetal position, hiding her head under her arms.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Michelle wailed, her words a mantra of fear and tears muffled by the rug, “‘M sho shorry, please don’t hurt me…”

 

Madison flinched, dropping the notebook in her grip and reeling her hand back from the broken Michelle. Not so long ago, she was confident and excited to meet Madison, but having come so close to the real deal, her subconscious had taken over. I was shocked myself; I had never seen anybody react so greatly to a giantess in town before. I couldn’t blame Madison if she didn’t know how to react to this.

 

But to my surprise, Madison did know. Expertly, she slid herself a little further from Michelle to look less intimidating, and leaned forward to make up for the extra distance. She placed her hand palm up near the quivering form of the journalist, and said to her gently, “Michelle, if you can hear me, then please listen. This is my hand I’ve put down beside you. I promise you it won’t hurt you. If you’re uncomfortable with it being near you, then please do something to let me know.”

 

Michelle didn’t move. She just continued crying into the rug.

 

“Okay, Michelle,” Madison said calmly, “I’m going to tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to put my hand on top of you, then lift you from the ground with my fingers. You’ll feel them wrap around you in a moment. I’m taking you to somewhere where there’ll be no giantesses, and Eliot will attend to you. I promise that you won’t be hurt at all. Just sit still if you understand.”

 

Again, Michelle didn’t move from her spot. Listening to Madison seemed to have lessened her crying, too.

 

Slowly, Madison moved her hand from the rug to Michelle’s back. With a touch as gentle as a feather, her fingers brushed against the surface of Michelle’s dress suit, letting their weight sink slowly down atop her diminutive frame. When Michelle didn’t reject the gesture, Madison eased her fingers under her, cradling her prone form in her hand. With as little force as possible, Madison raised her into the air slowly, cupping her in both hands so she didn’t feel like she was being restrained. Michelle clung onto Madison’s thumb tightly, unconsciously afraid that she’d fall, prompting Madison to bring the digit closer to her cowering form.

 

Madison walked over to that life-sized dollhouse of hers on the table, popping the roof off and gently easing Michelle onto the bed of the master bedroom. Michelle didn’t react much, only maintaining her fetal position and sobbing, but didn’t look any worse than she did before. Madison reached for me this time, lowering me into the room so I could check on Michelle.

 

“Hey,” I tried asking, giving Michelle a few nudges to her shoulder, “You alright?”

 

Michelle was turned away from me, her sobbing momentarily stopping for words to form, “I...I’m...I’m s-sorry, I just can’t…”

 

“Okay,” I said, reeling my arms back from her body, “Just settle down here, and if you feel like you could get out on your own, there’s a little flight of stairs beside the house that leads back to the ground. Doors our size are installed next to every entrance in the house, so just go back the way we came in by. Madison’s really not here to hurt you, so just...uh...try to relax.”

 

Michelle said nothing more, still too paralyzed with fear to respond. Without anything more I could do, I climbed back onto Madison’s hand and the both of us left her bedroom.

 

There was nobody in the living room. Sylvie was out to work, and Kat was probably in her own room, left to her own devices. Madison sat on the floor next to the coffee table, letting me down onto the wooden surface. With nobody but ourselves to scrutinize us, Madison let out a labored sigh, dropping her head onto the table next to me. Her hand came up behind me and drew me closer to her face, slapping me lightly against her warm, rosy cheek. I took this chance to stroke it, saying some encouraging words, “It’s not your fault, babe.”

 

Madison let out another sigh. “I wish more people were like you, Eliot,” she said with resignation, “Seeing us giantesses as normal humans instead of monsters. I worked hard to convince our town the same, but we’re still dangerous to the rest of the South. I know that’s why we’re hosting the festival here, but I can’t help but feel nothing would change…”

 

“It’s a big change,” I said, trying to reassure her with small, meager brushes of my fingers against her long, flowing hair, “And big changes take time. They’ll come around eventually.”

 

Madison’s eyes looked distant, mulling over her worries in her head. “I don’t know, Eliot…” Madison said, defeated.

 

Not too long ago, Madison herself was in favor of dividing the countries in order to keep tinies safe, for my sake. The bruises along my body had vanished now, but somewhere in Madison’s heart, she still felt a small pang of guilt over it. It’s made our interactions to date more subdued, never letting herself do anything too taxing to me. It’s also made her rather cynical, if her disposition now was any indication.

 

“C’mon, Maddie, lighten up,” I urged, “You’ve gotta look forward to the road ahead. You can’t be defeated just as you’ve begun.”

 

“It’s not that simple,” Madison said with a frown, “They’re right to be afraid, even I’ve hurt somebody without meaning to; you, Tiffany-”

 

Madison stopped herself just there, and turned her head away from me, her long bangs washing acrossing me as she tilted the other way. “...Nevermind,” she said almost ruefully.

 

Oh. I only just remembered that Madison didn’t know that I had already met Tiffany. The one-legged doctor in the clinic who took care of me after Madison’s little accident with me. She’d told me everything about her relationship with Madison, and how she came to despise the North because of her. Tiffany also told me something interesting if I ever needed to convince Madison to forgive the North...

 

“Maddie,” I said, squirming out of Madison’s hold and coming around to face her directly, “I know you’re feeling pooped and seems hopeless and all, but I know you’ve got to be doing all this for some reason. I know you’re trying hard because you have something you want, something you wished for all along. I met Tiffany back in the North, and she told me. She told me you had a dream.”

 

Madison looked surprised. “You met Tiffany?” She said in astonishment.

 

“Yeah,” I said, “She said it wasn’t the right time to see you yet, so she kept me quiet. But she told me all about you. Sorry Maddie, but I heard about why you didn’t like the North, too. How somebody up North hurt Tiffany, so you ran here to the South. But this anxiety you’re feeling, this isn’t you. Haven’t you forgotten something else? Something you’ve wanted all along?”

 

I huffed a large breath of air, sitting down before Madison’s downcast face. “Tell me about your dream,” I said.

 

Madison’s eyes averted from me for a moment, trying to decide what to do. They turned back to me eventually, though, and Madison said with a light blush, “Since I was little, I really liked the idea of having tiny friends. So for the longest time, I thought I’d make my own city filled with them. But not a city where there were clear divisions where tinies and giantesses should reside in, but a large, communal area where anybody could go anywhere regardless of size. I wanted my own Garden, without the rules of the North or the fear of the South. Just people at my feet and friends by my side, living together in harmony.”

 

“I had forgotten that dream after Tiffany was hurt,” Madison continued. She had a sad look at first, but a small smile began to creep past her face, “But you’re right, Eliot. I had a dream, and it was always my dream to raise my own Garden. A place where people could mingle and laugh together, where anywhere a giantess could walk, there’d be a tiny or two to talk to. We’d talk about our day, have a walk, and I could carry them on my shoulder and my friends would let me taste the small morsel they packed for lunch today. Everybody was everybody else’s friendly neighbor, and there’d be mixed-sized beds for sleepovers, schools which catered classes for both tinies and giantesses, and…”

 

Madison went unendingly on with the details. Her Garden was a little paradise which didn’t differentiate between the tall and the small, but rather, aimed to treat and accommodate them as if both sizes were equal. I smiled at how passionately she recited her plans, at the shared cafes on the third floor, at the catwalks for mixed-sized friends to walk home together at eye-level, at the many contraptions and systems that would have facilitated all those giantess-tiny interactions. At the end of the day, I thought, Madison just wanted everybody to be part of the same undivided society.

 

“Well, Maddie,” I said, cutting into Madison’s long colloquy, “You know I think you’ve got part of your wish already.”

 

“I do?” Madison said in confusion.

 

“Yeah,” I said, beckoning for Madison to lift me up. She offered me an open palm which I scrambled onto quickly, and pointed for her to move to the nearby window. Outside, instead of the untouched plains which surrounded the giantess district, there was a healthy hubbub of commotion as workers big and small hurried about, laying down floorings and raising tents of long tapestries like the ones I saw in the Garden in the North. The giantesses were from the North, too, driving long poles into the ground to form spires about six floors tall to hang the long cloth from, forming loose, cylindrical tents where giantess visitors from the North could stay during the festival. Tiny workers helped pin the cloth to the ground, and their trucks held concrete and wooden plates for which the tents were furnished with to make for solid ground. There was some interaction between the workers, too, a giantess holding up a tiny to the tent pole to attach some electric lights to the shaft, a manager briefing both small and large builders about the next site to build on, and just some general banter as a few Southern workers had their break seated atop the thigh of a Northern worker.

 

“See,” I said, pointing to the ongoing construction, "Even though they've only just met for a few days, the North and the South are getting along pretty well. All it took was a common goal, and they can gel like putty in a can."

 

Madison didn't say anything for a long while, just stood there and stared mesmerized as the tiny and giantess worked hand in hand (sometimes literally), undaunted by one another's size. Maybe it was because the Southern construction workers were already used to being around big machinery and tall places, but none were afraid to stand close even as the colossal Northerners romped about with feet large enough to trample them underfoot. Danger was part of the job, after all.

 

"I..." Madison began, but bit her lower lip as she thought otherwise than to speak.

 

"You know, you could just go over yourself," I suggested, "You did organize all this, so who's to tell you the organizer’s not allowed a surprise visit?"

 

Madison looked hesitant for a moment. She turned to me and said, "But Miss Michelle is still-"

 

"Just tell her we'll be away for a bit," I said, "She needs some time to get her nerves back anyway."

 

Madison had a guilty look, but nodded and returned to her room, standing just outside the life-sized dollhouse on the table. Without opening the lid, Madison said as softly as she could, "Eliot and I shall be out for a while. If there's anything you need, you have Eliot's number. Please just rest for the time being."

 

No response. Madison took it that Michelle had heard her and quietly left the room, not wanting to overstay her visit.


With that done, Madison brought us to the front door. With my small body still seated in her hand, Madison grabbed her Sunday hat whilst still looking lovingly at me and said, "Shall we?"

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4008