Apotheosis by AbsentStar
Summary:

A young woman becomes gigantic and is made to terrorize a city against her will.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4430 Read: 33660 Published: February 17 2014 Updated: February 18 2014
Story Notes:

This story is essentially my attempt to rewrite Empowerment by Seeguy (Shade here on GW).  It will also have heavily edited elements from The Rippling Wall by snuffle, another rewrite I was working on that sort of got side tracked for this one.  They're both great stories and any credit you give to me should go double to the original authors.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue by AbsentStar

2. Chapter 1 by AbsentStar

3. Chapter 2 by AbsentStar

4. Chapter 3 by AbsentStar

Prologue by AbsentStar

 

Apotheosis


On campus it was all a game.  A game Miyuki rarely played, but it was gratifying to know it was one she could win.  The looks she got might have been a bit much at times, but it was still fun to make boys trip over themselves with just smile, or to catch girls who clearly spent hours on their looks staring enviously at her body.  All the makeup and fancy clothes in the world couldn't help them compete with Miyuki's effortless beauty, though that beauty came with a price Miyuki had to pay every day on the ride home.

Here on the train the game was over.  There were no flirty smiles or jealous glances while in a subway car, only unnerving stares from wild eyes.  The smell was bad enough on its own, a subtle reminder of how many people weren't even civilized enough to bathe regularly.  It seemed that this place was on the brink, as though everyone else was just playing the part and at any moment the thin veneer of society that kept Miyuki safe would vanish.

Anywhere else she could escape the attention.  Even on campus if the game went on too long she could find a quiet corner in the library or sit in the back of class, but on the train there was nowhere to go.  All she could do was wait for her station and hope nobody got off with her.

She was ready to throw herself into bed by the time she got to the door of her apartment, but right as Miyuki stepped over the threshold her phone started to ring.  For a moment she considered letting it roll over to voicemail, the neatly folded comforters of her bed calling her through the doorframe of her room like a siren, but after a few long rings she let out an annoyed sigh and answered.

“‘Ey mom.”

“So far so good.  It’s a pretty nice place now that it’s not full of boxes.”

“I’ve met some cool people at school but I don’t know if we’re really ‘friends’ yet.”

“I’m not alone.  Just… on my own at the moment.  There’s a difference.”

“Don’t worry, it’s a nice part of town.  I’ll be fine.”

“Uh-huh.  Yeah, I know.  I love you too.  Okay, bye.”

Miyuki caught a lingering whiff of the train on her clothes and decided against falling straight into bed.  Checking that the curtains were drawn, she pulled her top off in one easy motion and made for the bath.

The hot water came down on her shoulders like the hands of a masseuse.  Aches she didn’t even know she had washed away like so much dirt but her mind was still troubled from the ride home.  A man in the back of the train wearing a bulky camo jacket had been very intent on her.  He alternated between looking at her and fiddling with his phone the entire ride.  The way he was holding it he couldn’t be taking pictures, but what else could he have been doing?

She was by no means naive, Miyuki knew she had a gifted figure and was more than willing to take the bad with the good.  She could handle guys and girls staring at her chest or her legs or whatever they were into--or jealous of, as the case may be.  But that man’s attention was different, like he was just... looking at her.

Thankfully it didn’t take long for her anxiety to give way to the tireless efforts of the pulse setting presently working on her back.  Massaging perfumed lotion into her scalp elicited something between a hum and a moan, muffled behind the faintest hint of a smile.  Miyuki’s chest swelled as she drew in the warm, fragrant steam, her tune taking on a decidedly amorous quality as her palms ran over the rondure of her bosom and down the firmly toned canvas of her belly.  The way she rubbed the luffa against her thighs and spread lather over her breasts in just such a way that her fingers brushed against her nipples was nothing short of indulgent, but that’s all it was.  She wasn’t in the mood to cum her brains out, but a bit of idle pleasure suited the moment perfectly.

A new woman stepped out of the shower.  She was safe at home now, and all the troubles of the day were such distant concerns next to the more pressing issue of drying her hair, no small task with a mane as luxurious as hers.  Miyuki slipped into her pajamas, and after a long session with the hair dryer she was under the covers and out like a light.

Chapter 1 by AbsentStar

 

Without even opening her eyes Miyuki knew that something was wrong.  The air was crisp and cool, not at all like her stuffy room.  She couldn’t feel her sheets.  In fact, she didn’t feel anything at all covering her body.  Opening her eyes Miyuki saw a bright blue field with streaks of white...

“Sky?” she groaned in confusion.  It was obvious, but the light was dazzling her groggy mind.

Miyuki sat up and rubbed her temples.  “Don’t panic.  It’s going to be ok, just stay calm” she thought to herself, trying not to dwell on all the grim scenarios that would leave her with no memory of where she was or how she got here.  After a few controlled breaths she let her hand down to discover that she was indeed, naked, but seemed perfectly fine otherwise.  In fact, Miyuki felt like she was coming out of the best sleep of her life; hardly how she expected to feel coming off of some date rape drug.

The landscape, however, was less encouraging.  She was definitely outside, but it was like nothing she’d seen before.  An early morning fog blanketed the ground and obscured things a bit, but a cursory glance told her she was sitting in a large grid covered in tiny, unfamiliar shrubs and debris.  There was no sign of any captors or clothes, which was both good and bad.  Miyuki thought she heard sirens, but they were incredibly faint and, seeing no lights or even any roads for vehicles to be on, wrote it off as a ringing in her head.

Whatever had happened could be sorted out later.  At present Miyuki needed to get her bearings, find something or someone and go from there.  Wandering unfamiliar territory naked and alone wasn’t exactly ideal, but the alternative of hoping this would solve itself was even less appealing.

Rising to her feet was not quite as she expected.  Miyuki felt heavy, sluggish, her entire body imperceptibly slowed.  Throwing her arms out for balance, planting her feet, every move carried just a bit too much momentum and took just a little too long to perform.  Even her breasts felt strange; she was well acquainted with their heft having been well endowed almost all her life, but wobbling ponderously on her chest they felt weighty even for their great size.  It all seemed to point to sort of hangover and the likelihood that she’d been drugged... but for the peculiar way her feet sank into the ground.

Beneath the fog, the washed out terrain below mounded up around and between her toes like fresh sod.  Glancing over her shoulder Miyuki discovered an unusually well defined impression of her back pressed into the Earth.

“What am I standing in?  What’s with this grid?  Just where the hell am I?!”  Questions flooded her mind as she studied the crater she apparently made while lying on the ground.

Miyuki found answers studying the curiosities below, but trying to make sense of them was another matter entirely.

The dark lines forming the grid looked to be roads.  Tiny, familiar structures dotted the landscape along the grid lines, places she’d seen before but never from this angle.  When Miyuki figured out what she was looking at her eyes locked onto what she now recognized as the foundation of her apartment building, flattened utterly in the twin craters formed by her shapely behind.  All throughout the imprint of her back were traces of buildings that made up her neighborhood the night before, the buildings themselves evidently now piled up in the ring of debris that described the contours of her body around the depression, as though pushed aside to make way.

It was a paradox, at once impossible and undeniable.  Every excuse and explanation failed her as she tried to process what she was seeing, every detail leading to a single, preposterous conclusion.

“Holy shit” were the only words should could muster, and even they were breathless and barely uttered.  She looked down at herself, hands running over her body hoping to find some flaw that would unravel the illusion, but near as she could tell it was all real.  It was all still her.  Her hands and feet, her arms and legs, her breasts and hips, her hair brushing on her shoulders...  Her body, but on an unimaginable scale.  Miyuki was hundreds of feet tall, so large in fact that she had no frame of reference to her size, the suburbia stretching out for miles around her barely clearing her ankles.

“This isn’t happening.  This can’t be happening.  I’m dreaming or…” denials ran through her mind as she lifted her foot and found the bright orange ceramic roof of the Carmack’s house pressed flat in her footprint, along with their car and the old swingset in their yard.  “Oh God this can’t be real.  Just wake up Miyuki” she told herself as she pinched her thigh, but the pain only confirmed what every other sense was already telling her.

Suddenly the giantess lurched, compelled to move and not of her own accord.  Miyuki’s foot went sailing ahead of her and planted itself firmly in the road.  “What?  No, I…” was all she could manage before her other foot followed suit and carried her forward, plowing into the corner store with all the fanfare of stepping on an anthill.

“No!  No!  Stop it!”  She pleaded as her knee came up for another step, only to watch her foot come down on a couple that had been fleeing in the street.

Her legs began as they meant to go on, carrying her against her will towards the sparkling towers of downtown without care for whatever was in the way.  Cars, houses, people, nothing was spared as Miyuki’s feet smothered the narrow road and everything alongside.  What truly revolted her though, what was making her stomach turn, was that part of her was enjoying this.  On a purely physical level it was... delightful.  Feeling the tarmac buckle and crack was as satisfying as stepping onto fresh snow and having the thin layers of ice give way, while everything else culminated in a strange tickling that sent a bolt straight up her leg, like she was being teased by the fingertips of a mischievous lover.

It sickened her that she was deriving any pleasure from this, even if it was completely out of her control.

 

Chapter 2 by AbsentStar

 

Whatever was happening she still had her voice, and she tried frantically to warn everyone apparently in her path.

“Everybody!  Get as far away from me as you can!  My body is out of control!  Evacuate the city!  There’s still time to mmfm…” Her jaw relaxed and her lips sealed.  There was nothing she could do now, Miyuki was trapped inside her own body with nothing to do but try in vain to ignore what was happening.

The massive, naked coed walked towards the city’s skyline with a deliberate laziness that reinforced her impossible size.  Miyuki couldn‘t look to see what was going on below, but she felt everything in merciless detail.  Her senses were unnaturally acute; every broken timber of a house, every cracked branch of a tree, every brittle pop of a person being crushed was distinct.  It was so clear that she could practically count the lives being snuffed out with every step.

When Miyuki reached the dense suburbs outlining the city her feet stomped and plowed through houses with abandon.  Tears began to well up in her eyes as she felt entire families being wiped out by her passing.  The guilt racking her mind was compounded by the pleasure she was experiencing; the massacre taking place at her feet felt like a sensual massage, and as endorphins flood her brain Miyuki silently screamed in moral outrage.  After a single drop rolled down her cheek Miyuki struggled to hold back her tears.  Catharsis might have been nice, but at this size even her tears were dangerous.  She imagined a salty flood splashing down and sweeping away some poor soul that only just managed to avoid being trampled.  Oblivious to tempest of emotion taking place in Miyuki’s mind, her body marched calmly on, taking her deeper into the city.

The buildings were getting taller, the streets were getting narrower, but her hips were as wide as ever and they made no apologies as they swung into signage and balconies that assumed the empty space above the road would be empty forever.  The police opened fire on her at several turns, but they were so impotent Miyuki wouldn’t have realized what was happening if not for the lights and the sound of gunfire.  At one particularly busy intersection rockets screamed through the air and slammed into her thighs, their explosions washing over her skin like hot water without leaving so much as a bruise.

It was both striking and a little disheartening how she felt so little from the assault, while everything crushed neath her tread was a vivid, tactile symphony.  The authorities were no more able to stop her from enjoying this than she was.

Her pace slowed, finally stopping and turning to face a boxy grey tower that barely came up to Miyuki’s chest.  There was a man standing alone on its roof, a man in a bulky camo jacket.

“I suppose you wonder why this is happening?” he called up to her.

The gigantic young woman’s eyes locked on to the man and went wide with a thousand unasked questions, but her plush lips remained frozen and expressionless.

“Oh, right...”  He tapped something out on a small device he was holding. “That should do.”

Miyuki pursed her lips tentatively.  She could speak again, but she was overwhelmed by all the questions and obscenities wanting to burst out all at once.

“What have you done to me?”  Miyuki muttered, with audibly forced calm.

“My dear I have done nothing to you.  I’ve merely set you free.”

“Set me free?  You turned me into a monster and took control of my body, how exactly am I free?”  Her voice picking up a bit.

“The control is only temporary, I assure you.  And it won’t do to have you thinking yourself a monster.  You may be monstrous to to us lesser beings, but it’s hardly fair to hold yourself to our standards.”

“Lesser beings?!  Listen y--!”  Miyuki had to stop before everything came flooding out, taking a beat to compose herself.  “...Listen, I don’t know why you’ve done this, but it has to stop.  Peoples lives are at stake here.  How many innocent people died just from having me walk around?  This is wrong.  This is insane.  Change me back.  Now.”

The man stepped closer and spoke very matter of factly.  “You know what’s wrong?  When I saw you on the subway you were fearful.  You, whom were so obviously superior to the rabble that surrounded you, were afraid.  It’s insane for one such as you to be cowed by beings so far beneath you.  I mean only to show you the truth of your grandeur.”

“I was afraid because some creep in the back of the train kept staring me.  He still is.”

Sirens pierced the exchange.  A police helicopter was approaching.

An authoritative voice blasted from the loudspeaker.  “Please remain where you are!  We are willing to do whatever we can to help but you must--”

The young man tapped his device and Miyuki casually swatted the helicopter out of the sky without even turning to look at it.

“That takes care of that.  The laws of men don’t apply to you, obviously.”

Up till now all the casualties and destruction had been incidental.  Now this bastard was using her to deliberately murder people.  Miyuki committed herself: the instant it was within her means she would destroy this little roach of a man.  She’d even forgive herself for enjoying it.

“It’s that simple?  Huh…  There really isn’t anything anyone can do to stop me, is there?  I mean… they tried earlier and I barely even noticed.”  Miyuki said as though warming up to the idea.  “God this is wild…  Once you set me free I can basically do anything I want.  I could march to DC and demand sweeping reform.  I could round up everyone that ever teased me for being short and step on them for a laugh.  I could find my ex and...”

Miyuki’s imagination got away from her.  The thought of Jason pleading in the palm of her hand as her fingers closed in made her smile despite herself.  It ended up working to her advantage, the man knew exactly what that smile meant and couldn’t have been more pleased.

“Good, good.  You’re starting to get it” he said proudly as he fiddled with the device in his hand.

Miyuki could feel it.  She shifted her weight experimentally from foot to foot, the pavement buckling and compressing as she did so.  There was no use denying it, there was certainly something… exciting about the situation.  The sense of power was so heady it made her lightheaded, it was a yearning coursing through her veins and begging to be realized.  She nervously clenched and relaxed her fists hoping to alieve the almost electric desire she had just to touch and feel and explore the lilliputian world around her, but all it did was make her think about was what those fists could do if she had a mind to use them.

All the ideas running through her mind were no longer idle fantasy.  They were within her grasp, and while Miyuki hoped she was above petty vengeance and trying to impose her will upon the world there was one fantasy she was ready to entertain.  Without warning she lashed out, grasping at the man only to find her fingers froze in place around him.

“Ah-ah-ah,” the man wagged his finger, “Did you think I’d let you get rid of me that easily?”

Miyuki sneered in frustration.  She tried again and again, but her hand refused to obey her.

“Any muscle of yours that endangers me will become paralyzed.  In fact, just to be safe…” the man went tapping away at the device in his hand.

Miyuki felt herself being pushed back, as if being repelled by the man.  Stepping back sent one leg sweeping into and the other stepping onto an office behind her that barely cleared her knees with all the resistance of stepping into tall grass.  She regained her balance just in time to look down and catch the roof being enveloped by a cloud of dust, the ambient chorus of screams joined by the riotous whine of metal girders and crumbling cement.

Though in control, she could not convince her body to so much as approach to her captor.  Even an attempt to spit at him only ended with a feeble stream of drool oozing over her lip.

“So I can’t harm you.  Well, I refuse to harm them,” she pointed down adamantly.

“You act as though they actually matter.  You really don’t understand what this is all about, do you?”

“Of course not!  What’s there to understand about being forced to murder innocent people by a maladapted psychopath?”  Miyuki's eyes were so narrow with contempt it was a wonder she could still see him.

"Ahhh, I think I understand the problem...  You mistakenly believe humanity is your equal when we are so much less than you are.  Your size means more than just raw physical power, I will show you the truth of it...”

Before she could respond the man stole away control of Miyuki’s body and sent her away.

It was a small mercy that the streets here were deserted, but it wasn’t long before Miyuki started feeling a familiar wet crunch among the minutiae being trampled with every step.  Trees tickled and snapped, street lights bent like reeds, vehicles crumpled like soda cans, humans popped beneath her toes like bloody bubble wrap, everything was reduced to a brief but distinct presence against her soles.  Where before she could at least look away, now she was forced to watch as helpless little people fell under the shadow of her foot before it came down with booming finality.  As far above the violence as she was Miyuki still heard their desperate screams cut off sharply into chilling silence.

Worse than being made to focus on every nuance of the massacre was feeling her body revel in it.  Her diamond hard nipples ached for her touch as a single, well placed footfall flattened a bus.  Her nethers quivered with torrid delight as another step reduced a small group to paste.  After several more careful aimed, agonizingly pleasurable steps decimated the avenue below, she carried on down the road as though it were nothing at all.

 

Chapter 3 by AbsentStar

 

The Giantess came to a halt in front of one of the few buildings in the city as tall as she was and planted herself firmly before it.  The reflective finish on the windows showed Miyuki for the first time what she had become: her familiar, naked body set against a completely alien but breathtaking cityscape.  It was an awesome moment for the formally petite young woman, seeing what was undeniably herself casually standing amongst skyscrapers.

Miyuki watched her hand go forth and press gently against the glass.  Seeing her hand spanning numerous floors of the massive structure drove home the reality of her size, it was a poignant display that sent her heart racing.

Pressure mounted in her fingertips, and suddenly the glass facade exploded as her hand plowed into the building, smashing easily through walls and people alike.  Her fingers went through the debris with graceful precision that seemed impossible at this scale, and after a few moments of picking and digging her hand withdrew from the building to reveal her catch.

Nine people.  Nine tiny people in business attire were sprawled out in her palm.

Miyuki watched in horror as her fingers began to curl.  She screamed inside her head just as the tiny people screamed in her hand, but she was as powerless to stop her fingers as they were.  Her fingertips whispered every gruesome detail to her as they clenched, describing a staccato of shattering bones and popping organs.  With blood dripping from her palm the fist opened with the same deliberate slowness it had clenched with.  Nine humans had been reduced to hamburger meat and bloodsoaked tatters, crushed so utterly that even her keen eyes could not discern individuals in the muck.  Miyuki's mouth opened and her tongue lapped up the gory mess, it pulled the bulk into her mouth, licked the hand clean of juices and bits, and with an undulation of her throat all that remained of those people was gone forever.

Before she could process the horror of what had happened Miyuki's hand went back into the structure, deftly snatching people away and dropping them screaming into her mouth.  With a mouthful of lives trapped behind her plush, expressionless lips, Miyuki's tongue welled up and held them against the roof of her mouth.  Miyuki knew what was coming and could die for shame at how it aroused her.  How she wished they wouldn't struggle, it was a source of terrible stimulation that she was desperate to ignore.  Helpless to save them from her own body, Miyuki's chin tilt up.  Her tongue guided the doomed people to her throat, and one by one the living morsels slipped away; swallowed whole by the giant young woman.

Miyuki’s cavernous belly celebrated the arrival of her latest victims.  “I’m starving.  Of course it feels good to eat something” she insisted, hoping to absolve herself of guilt from enjoying this, but Miyuki knew full well that this went beyond simple satisfaction.  Even while her conscience revolted, a moist tension in her groin swelled as Miyuki fixated on the embers of life fading away within her.

She didn't have long to dwell on their fate before her mouth opened wide to the sky and more men and women were dropped in.  In seconds they were sliding down her throat and Miyuki turned to face her hand, bringing another group to her already parting lips.

Handful by handful a dozen became dozens, and as the population of her stomach climbed Miyuki noticed an odd tingling in her gut.  It was an unfamiliar sensation but she had no trouble identifying it: somehow, these poor people were surviving the trip and now Miyuki was feeling their efforts to survive her body.  Even this experience was unmercifully pleasant, mostly closely resembling the nervous giddiness that struck when someone she liked smiled at her.  The futile struggles of a mob being digested alive were nothing but butterflies in Miyuki's stomach.

After a few more violently extracted handfuls disappeared into the colossal coed’s mouth the building buckled and collapsed.  Miyuki watched as the tower sank into a column of billowing dust and glittering glass shards, her posture relaxed as the once mighty skyscraper plummeted to the ground with a dull roar.

With the wind still gusting between her legs and debris washing over her feet Miyuki caught herself eyeing the tower beside her.  Or, more accurately, the people inside it.

She wasn’t proud, but Miyuki could hardly wait to be set upon the next building.  Her appetite had been piqued and the familiar ache of hunger had a very unfamiliar intensity.  This feeling wasn't the nagging appetite of a petite young woman, it was a great and terrible craving coming from a vast emptiness inside her.

Her heart jumped as she started to move, and promptly sank as she stepped past the tower on her way back to her tormentor.  It was hard to tell if her disappointment was coming more from the fact that snack time was over, or in herself for wanting it to continue.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4063