Strange Occurrences by Franchise Writer
Summary:

Something strange is going on in a small Forest in the Kalos Region. worry soon spreads out forcing the Pokemon Professor to send aid to the town near the forest after villager's go missing.

 

Pokemon story.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Maternal, BBW, Slave, Slow Size Change, Toilet, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 46422 Read: 71345 Published: April 20 2014 Updated: November 11 2014
Story Notes:

Pokemon story, if your not into furry content dont read it.

1. Willing Assistant by Franchise Writer

2. Sincere feelings by Franchise Writer

3. Sweltering Pressure by Franchise Writer

4. What did that fox say? by Franchise Writer

5. Savior? & Never piss of a Psychic by Franchise Writer

6. Continuation & Insomnia by Franchise Writer

7. Treasure by Franchise Writer

Willing Assistant by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Well then, this story i didn't plan to post actuelly it was made for a friend of mine for his birthday.

After he read it he was happy with the results.

Thinking my current story is fun but a little monotonous i decided to post the story i wrote and see if its as popular as my last story.

Dont get me wrong i dont plan on abandoning my story but i want to take a little break from it.

So i altered the ending a little to make this story like my last. Incase your a new reader if you review leave a request or a fetish i will do almost any pairing.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

Prolog

Darian ran through the forest frightened by the shadows that danced around him, almost as if stalking his every move. He had just turned the corner and hid behind a near tree. With a quick glance he let out a sigh of relief seeing nothing but the steady wind blowing the branches back and forth, waving at him to go deeper in.

He tried to calm down but being alone without his Pokémon with him really made him feel how little he could do if he was attacked again by a wild one. The reports he read before told of strange occurrences in the forests of Route 20 but course he had to investigate. Why did he ever come here?

Finally calming down enough he kept walking in the blind direction he was faced against. After a while the sounds of branches snapping started to get to him. He would turn around to see nothing but the gloomy forest in his wake.

Once he got to a small clearing he finally had it when he heard a low audible grown coming from behind him again. With the last of his courage he turned around to face his pursuer and gasped in shock…

 

Darian woke up with a yawn. He slowly inched up hearing the repetitive knocking on his room’s door.  Stretching working out the morning kinks the Pokémon Center’s beds supplied he started walking to the door.

As he opened it he straightened his hair a little and wiped the tired look away ready to greet his early guest. “Hello Mr. Darian, you received a phone call about 5 minutes ago from a Professor Sycamore”. Darian’s eyes tossed away there sleepy outlook and a smile graced his lips.

“Thank you for the message” he replied before closing the door to get ready. It had been a few weeks since he had received a call from the professor and in all honesty it started to get on his nerves. Professor Sycamore, renowned professor of the Kalos Region had personally asked him for a favor and it had been almost a fort night since he received the phone call he had been waiting for.

He arrived in Anistar City two weeks prior and had received a phone call on his holo caster from the professor himself. To say he was shocked was an understatement.  Darien sighed remembering the strange request.

Apparently there had been rumors of people randomly disappearing in a forest in Route 20 near Snowbelle city.  The people of the city didn’t really care since random travelers went through there city on a day to day basis and not come back out.

What started the rumors was when a local of the city went into the forest to gather some wild berry’s from the trees for his shop but never came back. The city sent a small search group inside the forest but in two days’ time the 5 who went in only 3 came out.

The route itself was a very hard place to navigate and the scouting group got separated. Apparently when they met back up only three of them where there. They searched for the missing villager along with their other scouts but they were never found.

Similar reports came in when trainers went into the forest to hone their skills but never came out again. After about the 5th time the Snowbelle city’s gym leader went into the forest to investigate. He returned but stated even searching high and low he found no trainers or people inside the forest.

Leading to why the professor was involved. The city’s Gym leader made contact with him to request help from him to understand what was going on outside there city’s walls. Naturally the professor being so busy decided to send a trainer to investigate.

The honor fell to him for the simple reason being that he was the closest to the city.

Darien sighed and went to the bathroom. He showered up and started his day getting ready for his meeting with professor Sycamore. After he finished he wiped the steam from the mirror and looked at his excided eyes.

Darian had been waiting for this for a while now. Since he heard the story he was ecstatic to help. Not only would it help a whole town, it would make him a hero. He wasn’t really the glory hound type but the thought of everyone cheering for him as he returned still made him giddy.

As he finished brushing his teeth and brushing his hair back he changed into his wardrobe. Once set he backed up his things and headed out to the first floor of the center. Once he reached it he walked to the front desk and smiled seeing the towns Nurse smiling happily to all the people around her.

Like most nurses in each city “He assumed” were cheerful, happy women who always cared for the Pokémon they looked after. Plus the fact she was hotter than most every women he had ever seen did help out his view a bit.

After a small chat he received his Pokémon he left in her care from the night before and started walking to the video room. Quickly glancing down at his belt he smiled at his still sleeping Pokémon. Hopefully they could rest for the day but if things took a turn for the worst he knew who he could count on.

Once inside one of the small booths, he dialed the number for Professor Sycamore and waited for him to answer. After a few moments he was about to hang up but was relieved when he heard the professor on the other end.

 “Ahh hello Darien its fantastic to hear from you, I would have called sooner but urgent matters came up I needed to attend to”. Darien smiled, “It’s no problem at all professor, I’ve been here for a few days now so I got some sight-seeing in”.

In all honestly it did bug him a bit that he was asked a favor and had to wait so long just to find out the details of said favor. “That’s good to hear Darien” professor Sycamore beamed. “I wish that I could have asked you to come here for other reasons then there are currently but you were close enough to the situation and for the most part the most skilled available”.

Darien smirked at the small praise he received; it wasn’t every day you got it from the regions professor. “Really it’s no problem at all professor, I know you wanted me to come investigate the route near this town but why did you want me to wait?” He asked a little concerned.

Professor Sycamore’s face darkened a little. “Well you see when I first got word of the incident I brushed it off as nothing to important and sent one of my field agents to find out what was wrong, the problem is he never returned”.

Darien’s smile faded. He listened nodded never the less letting the professor go on. “I must know what is happening that is making all these strange occurrences revolve around that forest. I would send another scout but the fear of them going missing is to dangerous, that’s why I need a skilled trainer to go in there who I know will be safe”.

Darien felt a small pang of fear, the thought that people just went inside one day and where never heard from again did indeed sound terrifying but he smiled none the less. “You can count him in professor; I’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on in there”.

Professor Sycamore clapped his hands together. “That’s fantastic to hear my boy, know I would like you to leave today if you can for all we know the people still missing could be injured or worse, you had best make haste”.

Nodding Darien ended the call and head out of the Pokémon center to get to the bottom of the mysterious disappearances.

 

~ Route 20 ~

Darien scratched his head and sighed in annoyance. “No wonder this route is called the winding woods, it’s a freaking maze” He said annoyed. He heard a soft giggling sound and looked down at his Meowstic. “You find this funny don’t you”? He gripped the bridge of his nose when she nodded profusely and started giggling again. 

“Yea, yea, yea, keep it up let’s see you lead us better through here”. The Meowstic’s face hardened and her ears perked up. After a moment she started walking west of their location. After crossing a few zigzagged paths they walked into a clearing.

Darien looked at the smug face of his Pokémon and sighed. “You cheated you have powers”. The Meowstic smirked and went back to giggling to herself. “Guess we should stop here for now, we’ve been at it for 5 hours now”.

Meowstic grabbed her stomach and whimpered a little signaling him that she was hungry.  Darien opened his pack and brought out a few bowls filling each with assorted foods. Once they were all full he gave one of the dished to Meowstic who purred upon seeing it.

After he set all the bowls down he grabbed the pokeball’s on his belt and threw them in the air. With a brilliant flash his other Pokémon appeared all looking rested and well. Darien looked over his Pokémon with pride as he saw them all stretching and shaking off there mornings sleep.

“Alright guys come and get some lunch we will be here for a while so we thought it would be best to stop for now”. His Pokémon lined up to receive their food. The first at the front of his line was a Goodra who smiled at him and after taking her bowl gave him a long lick.

He always hated when she did that but he knew she was just being affectionate. Wiping the slime off his face he grabbed the next bowl for his Houndoom who bowed her head waiting for him to give her a pet. After he did she took her bowl and walked off.

Next up was his Lucario who gave him a reverent nod. He gave a bow back and handed her, her dish. His Lucario was one of the few Pokémon he didn’t get to see very often. It wasn’t because he didn’t like her, but because she tended to go all out in battles leaving others Pokémon in more than a fainted state.

Most of the time unless against a very powerful trainer he just kept her in her ball. He sighed and hoped to hone Lucario’s skills so she wouldn’t have to stay in her ball so often. He shrugged off his thoughts as his Sylveon walked up next.

He moved to give her, her bowl but was beat to the punch as she snatched it out of his hands with grace and sashayed away from him.  He let out a sigh again; his Pokémon sure had different personalities. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a tugging motion on his jeans. He looked down and smiled.

Tugging on his jeans lightly with her teeth was his little Vulpix. She had just hatched a month ago and he tended to baby her a bit but she didn’t seem to mind. Darien gently picked her up and pet her head lightly. She mewed into his touch and looked a little sad as he set her down. Moving her bowl next to the others he went back to his backpack and got his own lunch out.

He pulled out a sandwich and ate slowly think to himself. After he finished his food he picked up the wrappers and threw them into his pack. He waited patiently for his Pokémon to finish and bring their bowls back to him.

After he got back half of them “And putting Goodra’s bowl into its own bag” he looked around for the others. Even though all his Pokémon traveled together they didn’t get along to well and usually went in their own direction to eat quietly.

“Hey Meowstic can you keep an eye on the stuff I’ll be right back” He called out and chuckled as she gave a small salute. His Meowstic tended to be the leader of his mismatched group whenever he needed to attend errands.

As Darien left the small camp he made he looked around the tree lines for his other Pokémon. His Lucario and Sylveon hadn’t shown back up yet and it was starting to worry him a bit. After looking through the bushes and calling out there names for 10 minutes he sighed and decided to head back to his camp.

As he was walking back he started to hear some rustling near him. Hoping it was his Pokémon he called out again but the rustling just stopped. Shrugging it off to just a scared wild Pokémon he kept going back to his camp.

Pure shock was all that awaited him when he got back. He looked around in horror as his bag was ripped to shreds and his things where scattered in every direction. What made him enraged and terrified though was his pokeball’s.

They were all smashed to pieces lying on the ground near the stump he had sat on. Fear gripped him as he called out franticly to his Pokémon but got no response. He tried to calm himself but fear of what happened to his Pokémon was too much.

His Pokémon where all strong fighters, well except his Vulpix but still. The fact that they would all be taken like this was just unimaginable to Darien. Darien looked through the shredded bag and containers, everything was gone.

Darien wanted to just leave right now fearing what had happened to the missing travelers might happen to him next but knowing his Pokémon where still here fueled him to stay. Fear still evident he swallowed it and decided to continue down the path he had been traveling earlier, although this time much quieter without his loyal Meowstic by his side.

 

~ Route 20, 3 hours later ~

 

Darien was in a fearful state. It had been hours since he had last seen his Pokémon and was beginning to fear the worst. Coped with the fact that he had been attacked multiple times by small patches of Pokémon also lead to the fear though strangely they just seemed to attack at his feet then retreat.

He had been sent in every which way he didn’t even know the way back now if he tried. Darien finally just sat down and let out some tears he had been holding in free. He felt so alone without his Pokémon and worried what had happened; sure some of his might be alright but what about his Vulpix? She was just a kit.

He wanted to just sit there and cry but he heard a low but audible growl coming from behind him. He slowly turned his head and barley jumped out of the way as something shot out at him. He gazed in shock at the small smoking mound of grass he had just been sitting on.

He tried to see what had attacked him but the growl just increased and he was shot at again.  With the beam of strange energy almost hitting him directly in the face he decided against finding out what it was and ran.

He ran as fast as he could but the sounds of snapping twigs and rustling leaves just increased his fear. Finally jumping over some rocks and skidding down an incline he ducked behind a rock and waited.

The sounds got much louder but in a annoyed way. After about 5 minutes he heard the growling retreat back into the section of forest he emerged from moments ago. With a sigh of relief he got up and dusted himself off.

Something is not right here, why would I be attacked by all these Pokémon? Sure one or two was common territorial but6 attacks in a row? Darien tried to wrap his head around what was going on but he just couldn’t figure out the strange motives of the Pokémon around him.

It was as if they all wanted him for something. After waiting 10 more minutes to make sure it was safe he dashed across the rocky area into the forest ahead. Once inside he kept low trying to not draw any unwanted attention.

He had made it a quarter mile before he heard the same sounds of snapping twigs as before. Panic gripped him and on instinct he fled.

Darian ran through the forest frightened by the shadows that danced around him, almost as if stalking his every move. He had just turned the corner and hid behind a near tree. With a quick glance he let out a sigh of relief seeing nothing but the steady wind blowing the branches back and forth, waving at him to go deeper in.

He tried to calm down but being alone without his Pokémon with him really made him feel how little he could do if he was attacked again by a wild one. The reports he read before told of strange occurrences in the forests of Route 20 but course he had to investigate. Why did he ever come here?

Finally calming down enough he kept walking in the blind direction he was faced against. After a while the sounds of branches snapping started to get to him. He would turn around to see nothing but the gloomy forest in his wake.

Once he got to a small clearing he finally had it when he heard a low audible growl coming from behind him again. With the last of his courage he turned around to face his pursuer and gasped in shock…

Standing before him was a tall slender looking Lopunny. He watched its eyes as its stared at him intently. Darian took a step back but Lopunny’s ears perked up and she let out a low growl. Moving his foot back into place the growl finished and was replaced with the same stare he had been receiving moments before.

He was confused about what to do in this situation. The Lopunny was just standing in front of him making different facial expressions every so often. He tried once more to step back but this time the Lopunny glared and bared her fangs.

Getting the hint he moved his foot back and stayed still. Finally the Lopunny’s face softened and she smiled at him. Darien smiled back but noticed the Lopunny take a step back. “Are you trying to sho…” He didn’t get to finish his sentence as Lopunny’s strong leg arched back and sent a powerful kick into his gut.

Darien launched back and hit a tree full force knocking him unconscious. The last thing he saw was the smirking face of the Lopunny before he blacked out.

 

 

~Pokémon Village~

Darien slowly awoke feeling a horrible pain on his back and stomach. He tried to roll over but found he was tied together by vines. He started struggling but felt a light nudge to his side. Darien jumped in surprise bringing forth a small feminine giggle.

Darien inclined his head to see the large Lopunny standing over his tied form. “What the hell is going on”! His question was unanswered as the Lopunny just walked next to him and sat down near his head. He felt his head being lifted up as the Lopunny set his head on her lap.

He tried to comprehend the situation he was in but he kept drawing up blanks. He felt his hair being played with as the Lopunny just stroked the side of his face. He tried to move his head but felt it tugged firmly back into place.

Sighing he stopped moving and let the Pokémon pet him. She continued to just play with his hair and smile till the door to the room they were staying at opened up. Lopunny slowly rose putting his head down ever so gently.

Darien tried to see who entered but the Lopunny was blocking his view. He heard a few puns and other miscellaneous Pokémon chatter before finally hearing the Lopunny raise its voice into a yell. He looked up and waited to see what happened. Finally he saw the Lopunny walk away from the door and another Pokémon enter.

Darien surprise showed on his face as a small Espurr jumped onto his chest and walked over towards his head. “Es, es es purr” Darien just looked at it blankly but noticed it was talking to the Lopunny. She nodded her head franticly and the Espurr directed its gaze back at him.

Darien watched in shock as the Espurr’s eyes started glowing a faint yellow and its ears opened slightly. He grew panicked as small streams of energy started to whip out from the ears floating around the room. After a minute all the energy started to slowly fall over his body.

Darien felt odd as the energy seemed to flow into his body out from the Espurr’s.  Fear overtook him when he noticed the vines holding him down loosen and almost fall off. That alone wouldn’t worry him but the fact that the Espurr started to grow did.

He watched in fear as the Espurr started to grow bigger and bigger on his chest. He felt the pressure now as the Espurr still standing on him was almost as tall as he was. Finally the Espurr closed its ears and stepped off of him.

The espurr’s eyes continued to glow as the last of the energy dissipated into him. He looked up in fear at the blank face of the now colossal Espurr standing over his tiny form. He couldn’t comprehend what was going on till he heard a glee filled giggle next to him that nearly shook the room he was in.

Darien looked to his left and fear gripped him again. The Lopunny from before was now a humongous Pokémon towering over himself. His eyes quickly darted around the room before realization hit him, he had shrunk.

The Espurr had used some sort of psychic power to shrink him! Realizing he was no longer being restricted he was about to take off when a delicate furry hand gripped his entire body. He was slowly raised high to the colossal face of the smiling Lopunny.

Darien had never felt such fear, being so small gripped by this Pokémon made him understand how small he really was, at least 2 maybe 3 inches tops. The Lopunny giggled at his reaction and bit her lip. Suddenly his whole face was smashed into the lips of the Lopunny.

Darien froze upon being kissed by the colossal Pokémon. The Lopunny whoever was really getting into the kiss moaning and letting her tongue caress his face.” Purr?” Lopunny let the kiss end with a small trail of saliva connecting them together.

Lopunny glared at the Espurr for distracting her but none the less stopped her intense kiss. Darien felt himself being lifted more before he was dropped into the bushy fur between the Lopunny’s small cleavage.

Darien tried to struggle but as his head pocked out the Lopunny giggled shaking his surroundings and with a single digit pushed his head back under her fur. He heard the Pokémon talk for a few more moments but then his whole world started to shift as he felt the Lopunny dashing away.

He was getting thrown around in her furry breasts for a while before he finally felt the Lopunny walk at a softer pace.  Darien felt his whole body shake as The Lopunny pushed her hand into her breasts and pulled Darien out.

He looked up in fear but saw the gentle face of the Lopunny staring back. He turned his head and observed the area he was in. it looked like a makeshift hut with large leaves for the ceiling and wooden walls around the sides.

He felt a jarring motion as the Lopunny moved to the small cot in the center of the hut which she used obviously a bed.  Once she sat in the center she crossed her legs and held Darien in one of her palms. She lifted up her other hand and started to rub his head like she did before accept now on a much larger scale.

It he wasn’t so frightened he probably would have enjoyed it. The Lopunny watched him with a loving expression on her face but in an instant it turned into a scowl. Darien crawled back a bit as the petting stopped.

He felt fear as the Lopunny gripped his shirt and started tugging on it. After a small struggle she got it off and threw it away from the cot. Next she reached for his pants but Darien immediately gripped them and pulled them off, the last thing he wanted was her tugging hard on those.

He looked up expecting her face to soften but she kept her glare as she stared at his boxer’s. Noticing what she was now staring he tried backing up again but the low growl reminded him of what had happened last time she tried that.

Reluctantly he slid his boxers off and like before they were tossed aside aimlessly. The loving stare came back tenfold as the Lopunny rubbed him against her cheeks cooing. Given the circumstances being naked pressed against a giantess Lopunny he didn’t feel as scared as before.

He felt her move him down a bit and cradle him in her arm as she pet his head again. She reached over the end of the cot and pulled out a few berries. Darien fear came back now seeing them. They were half his size!

The Lopunny took a bite out of one of the blue ones and set it down. After a moment she moved her paw to her mouth and pulled out some of the berry left. Darien watched confused as she moved it down to his face.

“Punn, lopunn” She said with a smile gracing her lips. He still didn’t understand what she wanted till she moved it towards his face. “Whoa hey wait a sec” Darien said raising his hands and was surprised when the Lopunny stopped and raised an eyebrow.

He was about to protest but he felt his stomach start to grumble. It had been at least a day since he had last ate. Darien wanted to deny the Pokémon but she had none of it and pushed the berries into his face forcing him to eat some.

 Darien thought it would taste awful being pre-chewed by the Lopunny but was surprised when it had a nice sweet taste to it. After reluctantly eating the food he was given he saw the Lopunny’s face light up with joy.

He saw the Lopunny take another bite and assumed she was going to feed him again but was taken back as she moved her face towards his. “Wha.. What are you do…” He was cut off as Lopunny’s mouth connected with his.

He tried to push her away but felt a hand behind his head keeping him in place. Soon he felt something being pushed into his mouth and realized the Lopunny was still trying to feed him. Knowing she wouldn’t stop till he complied he started swallowing the food given him.

The Lopunny moaned happily as he ate the berries. This continued for 15 minutes as Lopunny would eat some then kiss/feed him some more. Once she was satisfied he had, had enough she licked the rest off his face and started running him against her fur.

All things considered this could have been a much more hostel situation, thought Darien. “Punn?” Darien was pulled out of his thoughts when he was pulled away from Lopunny’s cheek and moved in front of her face.

He looked up at her confused face and looked at what she was staring at. He blushed profusely as he realized her rubbing was having a negative effect of turning him on as his penis was fully erect. Realizing that it must have been poking her he was about to apologies when he was moved towards her face again.

Lopunny moved him right in front of her mouth and opened it up. A small pang of fear showed on his face as he looked at the chasm before him. Slowly Lopunny snaked her long tongue out and moved it onto his chest.

Slowly she started moving it downwards towards his crotch. “He… Hey don.. Don’t do that!” He stuttered embarrassed. He tried to push her tongue away but two of her fingers moved his hands back making him trapped in her hand as she explored his crotch.

He felt his member harden as she ran her long tongue over it and repeated the motion licking him slowly. He could hear the Lopunny moaning and fidgeting as much as he was. He was not one for Pokephilia but even he had to admit having himself licked by her soft, moist tongue was the closest he had ever felt to heaven.

He soon was panting and moaning as loud as the Lopunny was. Soon he came and the Lopunny eagerly licked up his release and made a soft purring noise. As Darien tried to slow his breaths he looked at the loving face of the Lopunny again and didn’t feel scared like he had before.

Soon though his whole world shifted as the Lopunny lay back onto the cot and spread her legs to the side. She moved the hand Darien rested on towards her core and moved him right to the dripping swollen lips of her furry crotch.

Her other hand moved to her lips and pulled them aside displaying her bright pink folds. Darien felt himself getting hard again just looking at it. He felt a nudge from behind and got the hint that she wanted him to return the favor.

He let out an audible gulp and walked over to her spread cunt and slowly put his hands onto it. He felt the massive Lopunny shudder by his simple touch and felt a little bit of his ego rise at that. Getting into it more he started deeply pushing his hands against her flesh making her gasp out and pant.

Hesitantly hi moved his face inwards and gave her pussy a lick. He had to admit the taste wasn’t unpleasant on his tongue. He continued his oral assault along with his deep massage till he felt the hand he was standing on grip around his feet.

He looked down a little panicked as hit body started rising towards her cunt. He didn’t have any means to protest though as his entire upper body was thrust into her soaked lips. The Lopunny screamed out in pleasure feeling his body inside of her.

She started panting hard as she moved him in and out of her ever so slowly. She slowly pulled him out till his head was just at her entrance before trusting him all the way back into her. Darien felt himself gripped by all sides of the Lopunny’s powerful muscles.

He soon was gasping as he was being rubbed vigorously inside of her as she used him as a sex toy. Soon the heat was getting too much for him, along with the lack of air and fluids being constantly forced down his mouth he knew she had to cum soon or else this might kill him.

He reached out and trashed with all his might trying to please the Lopunny and force her release. Lopunny gasped in pleasure and started screaming feeling Darien’s new movements inside of her core. She was panting and sweating heavily as her peak was close.

Soon enough she gave off a final scream of ecstasy and climaxed. Darien heard a high pitched shriek and felt his body being hit by a wave of her release as she was washed out the entrance of her pussy onto the soft material of the cot below her.

The Lopunny was gasping for air as she felt her climax receding. She barely moved her soaked hand down and gripped the slippery Darien in her hand bringing him towards her face. Darien looked up at the Lopunny’s love-struck face as she had her tongue hanging to the side and a smile permanently on her face.

With the little strength that was soon fading she lifted him up to her lips and popped him inside sucking on him lightly. Darien felt his whole body being licked around by her tongue and felt himself getting hard again from her oral assault. Soon she moved her tongue out and let Darien roll off it onto her chest.

Darien felt a little sticky from her saliva and cum coating his body by shrugged it off. He looked up and saw the peaceful face of the Lopunny as she fell asleep. This time Darien did take pride in rendering a girl unconscious. Even a Pokémon still counted.

He called out a few times but was sure the Lopunny wouldn’t be awake for a while. He looked up and saw the entrance of the hunt covered by a small piece of cloth. If he wanted he could just walk under it and escape the giantess.

“This must be what Stockholm syndrome is” Darien sighed and sat down on her furry chest. He still felt scared since he was so small compared to the colossal bunny Pokémon but out of everything that just happened he doubted she would honestly try to harm him.

With one final sigh he moved towards one of her furry arms resting on her chest and cuddled into it. As soon as he touched it he felt himself being pulled into it. He smiled seeing the Lopunny cradling him in her sleep.

Soon he joined her in sleep wondering would this be the rest of his life? Would he ever find his Pokémon? Had this happened to all the other people? His thoughts left him as he slipped into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

Lumiose city, Professor Sycamore’s lab.

 

“And all these events took place two weeks ago. I’m not sure what happened to Darien but he was a very strong trainer I doubt that he would go missing like the other villagers. I need you to find out what happened to him” Professor Sycamore said with a worried look on his face.

The trainer sitting in front of him smiled and nodded. When the trainer got up to leave professor sycamore added, “Be careful you never know what might happen {             }. Try to be cautious.”

Smiling and nodding again the trainer left his lab and went towards the city of Snowbelle.

 

 

 

To be continued...?

 

End Notes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Fineto!

Well i hope you all liked it, if you did leave me a review if not well you can leave me one but im not fond of flames lol

 

As with my other story if you have a request please dont hesitate to ask me i will do "Almost" any pairing or Pairings if you want something extravagent. Along with any fetish.

Welp hope you guys like it

Have a good one!

Sincere feelings by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome to my newest story Strange occurances.

Im sorry for the long wait, i had a few problems with this one i didnt think about.

Unlike my last story the shrinkees where nameless and didnt have much of a back story.

This one however i had to think a lot of stuff through xD

So again im sorry for the delay and i hope you all enjoy this chapter as much as i had fun writing it.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~ 

 

 

Lumiose city, Professor Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

 

“And all these events took place two weeks ago. I’m not sure what happened to Darien but he was a very strong trainer I doubt that he would go missing like the other villagers. I need you to find out what happened to him” Professor Sycamore said with a worried look on his face.

 

The trainer sitting in front of him smiled and nodded. When the trainer got up to leave professor sycamore added, “Be careful you never know what might happen {             }. Try to be cautious.”

 

Smiling and nodding again the trainer left his lab and went towards the city of Snowbelle.

 

 

 

Lumiose city.

 

Jayden closed the door to the professor’s lab and thought over everything he had learned.  A mysterious forest, villagers vanishing, trainers following and vanishing to, it seemed so out of place in his little region of Kalos.

Letting out a sigh since this would prolong his trip to the Pokémon league, Jayden unhooked one of his pokeball’s and tossed it into the air. With a bright flash a large, yellow dragon with a white underbelly landed before him.

“Dragonite, change of plans. Where heading to Snowbelle city.” Nodding the Dragonite lowered her wings for him to climb on. Once in place he tapped the side of his Pokémon and in a bright flash, the Dragonite was already in the sky heading towards their destination at breakneck speeds.

Snowbelle city, Pokémon center.

 

Jayden called back his Dragonite and headed into the center. Something was defiantly off on first glance. The whole place was empty except for a bored looking nurse resting her head on her desk. The lack of trainers you would usually see was, unsettling.

Noticing she wasn’t the only one in the room, the nurse perked up and smiled warmly at Jayden.  “Welcome to the Pokémon center. Would you like me to heal your Pokémon to full health for you?” Jayden Smirked at the question since most people didn’t walk up to the nurse just to chit chat.

Handing her his pokeball’s he did a second take on the Pokémon center and the omen of dread spread a little more. “Excuse me but if you don’t mind me asking, where is everyone. This place doesn’t even seem like it’s been up kept much no offence.”

With a sad nod the nurse looked at him, “Well by chance have you heard of the missing people?” Nodding letting her continue, “Well some of the first villagers to go missing were the ones who cleaned and painted up the buildings in Snowbelle. “

“Since the traffic through are city has declined so drastically we haven’t been getting much income so the mayor decided to cut back on the upkeep of certain buildings.”  Jayden looked saddened at her comment.

“I’m guessing with trainers and villagers disappearing randomly it tends to put a bad reputation on anything. “ The nurse gave him a ghost of a smile and walked back to take care of his Pokémon. Deciding the room was getting to him a little he left to gather supplies.

Jayden walked through the city and looked at the buildings. Defiantly not disserted but lacking in its usual clientele, he looked at the worried faces of shop owners and villagers. Whatever is going on I have to help these people.

He walked up to the pokemart and as expected saw a few shelf’s empty of supplies and a tired looking owner. “Excuse me I need to get some supplies. The older gentleman looked him over and nodded. Gathering the things on the list he handed him he packed them away and was about to leave.

“Are you… going into the Winding woods by chance?” He asked a little worry in his voice. Nodding he looked at the solemn face of the old man. “Be… Be careful you hear. It’s no doubt you’ve heard of the disappearances. “

The feeling of dread increased a bit at his comment. Nodding on the less Jayden walked out of the store and set back towards the Pokémon center to collect his team. Whatever they would come across in that forest, he hoped he was prepared.

 

Route 20, Winding woods.

 

Jayden entered the woods and already felt a hint of fear. The usual noises that accustomed forests, bird Pokémon chirping, bug Pokémon crawling, there was nothing. The only sounds where of the wind blowing the branches into one another.

The forest was by far one of the creepiest places he had ever been. After a few deep breaths he headed in deciding if he didn’t do it now he would talk himself out of it. Taking the first few steps his courage returned a bit and he calmed.

Finally walking at a brisk pace he started walking deeper into the woods, Unaware of the hundreds of eyes watching him closely as he progressed.

 

12 noon, Winding woods.

 

Jayden felt his previous courage leaving him quickly. He had been walking for three hours and had not come across a single person or Pokémon. It was getting to him since he heard noises every once and awhile, but once he ran to find out what it was there was nothing there but himself.

He kept a quick pace staying alert to every sound trying to concentrate. He let out an audible gulp as he heard a deep, feral growl somewhere around him. On instinct his hand was gripping a Pokeball waiting for the appearance of the Pokémon who growled.

He didn’t have to wait long as three dark shapes leapt out from the bushes on his side trying to catch him off-guard. With a vault backwards to avoid being caught by the trio of Pokémon he tossed his Pokeball up into the air.

“Dragonite use Thunderwave!” As soon as the ball flashed before the shape was being took a shockwave of electricity homed into the three Pokémon paralyzing them where they stood. Jayden smirked a bit as his full emerged Dragonite landed behind him letting off a growl of her own at the snarling Pokémon.

Looking at them Jayden could tell from there black and grey fur they were a small pack of wild Mightyena. A frown adorned Jayden’s face. As research before he came here, he knew of almost if not all Pokémon who called this forest there home and Mightyena was definitely not one of them, let alone this region.

Guessing a few must have been introduced into the region as most Pokémon where with others he brushed it off and left the Pokémon snarling at him. As Jayden walked away he heard the snarling die down a bit and turn into howls.

This didn’t faze him much till he heard howls resonating from different locations close by. With a brisk pace he ran with his Dragonite following close behind. He didn’t doubt his Dragonite could take on any wild Pokémon they encountered but the general rule of fights was there where strength in numbers and by the sounds of the howls they had plenty of numbers.

 

2 pm, Winding woods.

 

Jayden panted a bit and smiled since the growling and howls that followed them had died out.  It had been a couple hours since he was attacked by the pack and since then he had been pursued. Oddly enough though they just seemed to stop all of a sudden.

Deciding not to tempt fate Jayden jogged quickly down the path he had been following deciding to not rest long in one spot. As he went down the path his Dragonite flying slowly behind him, keeping alert to any wild Pokémon they stumbled onto an odd sight.

As they walked into the clearing they noticed webbing everywhere. The grass, the tree’s, even the leaves all covered in thick webbing blocking out the sun entirely. A feeling of deep dread crept into Jayden. “We should probable go Dragonite, I think I know why the Mightyena stopped there pursuit.

As if on cue the thick webbing all burst around them flowing with hundreds of Ariados.  Jayden tried to step back in fear by the sheer amount of them but couldn’t move. Looking down he realized the webbing that they entered was holding him in place.

Jayden gripped another of his palls and tossed it into the air. “Come on out Charizard we need your help!” Once the ball flashed heat entered the air. Standing at 8 feet was his powerful Charizard. The Ariados stopped in their tracks and started to hiss.

“All of you get back now!” Jayden barked at the bug Pokémon. They looked at him intently then back at the Charizard and Dragonite standing close by him. With a resonating chorus of hisses they all charged at them.

“Dragonite use Outrage! Charizard use Overheat!” The giant webbing nest ignited within moments as his dragons set the surrounding area ablaze scorching the entire spider Pokémon along with the webbing that was keeping them in place.

Once he was free he made sure that his Pokémon hadn’t been hit after their attacks. “Good job guys, Dragonite use rain dance.” Nodding her head she moved her face up and released a condensed ball of water into the air. Moments later the surrounding area started raining heavily, dousing the surrounding trees on fire.

Once the water stopped and the remains of smoke drifted off Jayden was happy to see the minimal damage to the surrounding forest where the powerful fire attacks had struck. Looking at the hundreds of fainted Pokémon scattered on the ground he felt a small pang of pride for his Pokémon.

“Nice work guys, Charizard return.” In a red beam his Pokémon was enveloped in light and sent back into her ball waiting to be called on again by her master. Patting his Dragonite they crossed the scorched remains of the dried up webbing and continued down the previously blocked path.

Once out of sight a tall, slender figure walked out of the tree lines and looked at the direction the two had went. With a smirk gracing her lips and a gleam in her scarlet eyes she started walking down the path, making sure to keep a good distance away from them.

 

 

5 PM, Winding woods.

 

Jayden set out a disappointed sigh. It had been hours since the last attack and he had yet to encounter any people. Since the incident with the Ariados he had encountered a pack of Trevenant he almost passed off as trees. A quick flamethrower from his Dragonite was all that he needed to stop them.

After that a group of Frillish when he was crossing a small river. It was a little harder since he had to make sure his Dragonite didn’t touch them since their bodies could paralyze her.  After a few thunder waves they escaped without pursuit

And finally as they crossed by some thick grass they had been pulled into it by a rather large group of Tangela who almost had them captured if not for his Charizard and Dragonite who ignited the tall grass like they did previously with the webbing with their outrage.

Like before he had Dragonite use her rain dance to put it out since his job was to find missing villagers not reshape the landscape. All the attacks that had been happening were starting to get to him. If it was a territorial thing then Pokémon would usually his or growl to get them to leave there area, but to block them in so they couldn’t escape? Something was going on with the Pokémon.

Finally they walked into a large clearing surrounded by a few rocks and tall grass. The area was wide open to the forest but also inclined a bit. Deciding this was the safest place for the night Jayden unclasped his Charizard and sent her out with Dragonite.

Unlike most trainers with a solid, diverse group of Pokémon Jayden believed in quality over quantity. He had only his two Pokémon with him. The benefit of it though was that they were at the top of their level. Almost always they would one hit KO on contact with other Pokémon.

Jayden grabbed some food for them before setting up the camp. After they started eating he set up the tent and had his Charizard help him make a small fire, not to draw much attention.  Afterwards he started cooking his dinner thinking his next form of action to take in his search.

As he set up his camp he made a couple cots for him dragons and went to sleep.

 

12 AM, Midnight

Jayden awoke in fear, not knowing what to expect. He was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden he felt a rush of fear enter him jolting him awake. Unsure of where it came he put his pants on and hopped out of the tent staying alert to danger.

Seeing nothing but his sleeping Pokémon he didn’t know what was going on. Deciding it was just a false alarm he tried to go back into his tent but stopped feeling something. He didn’t know what but it was like something warning him to stop?

Jayden felt his ears ring as a sharp pain entered. He screamed and fell to the ground in pain. After a moment he felt a soft, calm feeling and the pain was gone. He started getting up but noticed something. He could hear something.

A moment before he heard nothing but the sizzling of the fires embers but now he could hear something.  Looking at his Pokémon awoken to his scream they looked at him in concern.  Jayden looked around trying to zero in on the noise. His eyes focused on a dark part of the forest ahead of him where the noise seemed to stop abruptly.

“Ch-Charizard u… use Sunny day!”  He coughed out a little. Nodding she raised her head up and shot a ball of light into the sky. Moments later it erupted turning night to day showing the dark forest around them.

Jayden’s heart skipped a beat at what he saw. There where Pokémon on all sides of them blocking there path. The largest group being in the direction he heard the noise.  The groups where split up in a couple different groups of evolutions.

He could tell what they were from the coloring of their skin. It was a very light shade of purple. She black dress with white ribbons didn’t make it hard to tell that the smaller groups where Gothorita. The larger ones with the same shape and coloring had to be Gothitelle.

The rather large group of psychic Pokémon scared Jayden beyond belief. Psychic Pokémon where always a scary thing to see since they could literally go into your head and do whatever they wanted.  Noticing both his Pokémon standing ready to fight he gulped and waited to see what the Goth evolutions would do.

He didn’t have to wait long as with a cry from the front group they all started to advance onto them. Jayden saw that they were trying to flank them from the sides. This was unimaginable to him. Some packs of Pokémon would do this tactic but psychics tended to work from a distance.

“Dragonite use Flamethrower on the surrounding fields, Charizard use heat wave!”  With a surge of flames his Dragonite ignited the brush turning the area surrounding them into a circle of fire stopping the psychic Pokémon in there advance.

With the Pokémon held at bay his Charizard released an immense push of heat knocking a lot of the Gothorita back and barley leaving the Gothitelle standing.  Streams of psychic energy tore through the heat wave trying to hit the large dragons but they took to the skies.

“Dragonite use Draco meteor, Charizard use fire plume!” Both dragons flew up high and sent large masses of energy into the sky. Moments later it started to rain bolts of fire and pure energy onto the landscape reshaping its form from there impacts. The wild Goths where shot back into the trees as the masses of powerful attacks fainted 2/3 of them.

Once the dragons landed Jayden could tell they were exhausted by the powerful attacks. The fire shield still surrounding he sat on the ground and panted tired from the surprise attack. “Good job guys that was some amazing fire power you laid down” He smiled at them making his dragons roar in approval.

“ -*-*-“  Jayden heard something in his mind. “Wh… What was th-“He was cut off as the surrounding wall of fire split in half as a tall form of black slowly walked past it letting it reshape in her wake.  Both dragons growled as the Tall form of Gothitelle walked up to the group with a smug look on her face.

As both dragons where about to attack she raised her hands and clapped them together. Once she opened them a blinding flash of light shot out engulfing the whole area. Jayden was blinded by the light and felt it burn his skin a bit.

Once it died down he blinked a few times and once his vision was back saw the Gothitelle making her way over towards them. Looking to his left and right he felt fear as he saw the damage the Dazzling gleam had done on his Pokémon.

Being dragons the attack was super effective to them, the fact they were not fainted by the attack was astounding. Both dragons crawled a little towards Jayden and opened there mouths about to attack the Gothitelle.

“Goth!” She said snidely and raised her hands. Jayden watched in horror as pure kinetic energy shot from her hands hitting the dragons in their heads. They roared in pain and writhed on the ground. Jayden looked confused not understanding what was happening but froze when he saw his pokeball’s start to beep over and over then just shatter.

Jayden looked at the shattered remains of his Pokémon’s homes and didn’t understand how this was possible. He looked up terrified as she lifted her hands again and in a flash both Pokémon disappeared. Now sitting alone surrounded by fire he watched up in horror at the smirking face of the Gothitelle advancing towards him.

“St-Stay, Stay back!” He screamed crawling backwards slowly. In a blink she disappeared. Jayden looked confused but felt a sharp kick to his back sending him falling forward onto the ground. Clutching his side in pain he heard the dark chuckle coming from behind him.

Turning towards the tall Gothitelle he didn’t know to do. He watched as she started chanting over and over and raising her hands. He watched stunned not finding the strength to move as her hands began to glow.

Her chanting increased in volume as her psychic energy began to manifest in her hands. When it was at a decent size she shot her hands forward and the condensed sphere of energy struck him square in the chest.

Jayden shot back a few feet hitting the ground hard. Grasping his chest in pain he groaned as he heard the chackling laugh of the Gothitelle that seemed to intensify in volume. Jayden opened his eyes but wish he hadn’t.

Standing before him was the dark smiling face of the Gothitelle but, she had done something. She was gigantic! Gazing around he understood what she had done to him. The grass he previously was laying on now was up to his knees.

The Gothitelle somehow shrunk him! He was brought out of his thought as the dark laugh increased and he felt the ground shake. He looked up in panic as the Pokémon started to leisurely walk towards him. Fear overpowered his previously frozen state and his got to his feet running.

The Gothitelle laughed as he ran but kept slowly walking. As Jayden got over the small incline he realized why she wasn’t running after him. The flames from before where still roaring high, the shield he made to keep them out was now trapping him inside with the giant Pokémon.

Slowly he shivered and felt his fear increase as the booming stopped. He slowly cast his head behind him and his eyes shot wide. The huge face of the Gothitelle was mere inches from his. He felt frozen again as he looked into the glaring face of the Pokémon.

Ever so slowly he felt his body being lifted up as a small blue energy surrounded him. He struggled with all his might but to no avail. He was raised up to the face of the giant Pokémon and looked at her smiling face as she licked her lips slowly.

He started to scream as he was lifted over her head and she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out flicking the air. He watched in fear below him of the gaping chasm of her throat. The slimy, wet canal eventually leading to her stomach.

He shrieked as the psychic energy holding him cut off and he started falling into her mouth. She caught him on her long tongue and moaned. Her moans where hurting his ears from the sheer sound of her voice. With a quick snap she closed her mouth trapping him in darkness.

She moaned even louder as she played with his tiny form in her mouth batting him back and forth with her massive tongue. Jayden felt like a toy being hit back and forth by the wet appendage as she walked him into her teeth then to the roof of her mouth then to her cheek.

He felt his clothing getting soaked and torn to shreds in her sharp cavern. Slowly her moans stopped as she tilted her head back and moved her tongue back pushing him down. Jayden screamed as he moved towards the back of her throat, it was welcoming him to its dark abyss.

 

Gothitelle’s POV

Gothitelle moaned as she sucked on the miniature trainer in her mouth. Biting him a little here, smashing him into her cheek there. The power she had over his pathetic life was exhilarating!

Deciding she wanted to have more fun alone then with her pack she moved his limp, screaming form towards her throat. She would keep him in her stomach till she found a time to use him alone. If not then she would have a nice snack.

As she was about to swallow she felt a shark bolt of energy hit her dead in the back making her launch forward. She coughed and hacked launching the miniature trainer onto the ground. Saw a flash and turned around but saw nothing.

The same flash from before flashed again from behind her.  She turned around and saw nothing. She was enraged but went berserk as she saw the tiny form of the trainer missing. After searching for his tiny form she wailed in rage as she was robbed of her toy.

 

Jayden’s POV

Jayden screamed as he was about to be swallowed but felt the Pokémon’s mouth he occupied cough and hack violently. Suddenly he was shot out of her mouth towards the ground. Before he hit the ground though he landed on something soft.

He tried to see what was holding him but he was too exhausted. With no strength remaining he passed out.

 

9 A.M. Winding woods.

 

Jayden screamed and shot up straight. He gasped gripping his chest and looked around. Realizing he wasn’t inside of a stomach he calmed but felt fear come back realizing he wasn’t inside of his tent. He tried to get up but felt pain shoot through his body.

“Gar!” He froze hearing the noise. He watched as a psychic energy surrounded him and ever so slowly moved him back into the laying position. Fear wrecked his mind trying to understand what was going on but he paled when he saw a figure walk up to him.

He looked up in shock seeing the beautiful (for a Pokémon) face of a tall, elegant Gardevoir. He saw her slowly walk or more hover towards his form. He tried to back away in fear but felt the same pain from before return when he moved.

“Gar!” She moved faster and gently moved the item he way lying on upwards so he was facing her. She sat cross-legged before him and raised her hands up to him. He felt fear return as her hands started to glow slowly.

He was about to scream when light pink energy surrounded him but felt calmed. He slowly felt the pain that surrounded him dissipate. Moving slowly he still felt it but it was lessened to a great extent. He leaned up again but didn’t feel as much pain as before.

“Gar!” He looked up at the worried face of the Gardevoir and panicked a little as her hand came towards him. He relaxed as he realized she was pushing him back down. He tried to get up once more but heard the same Gar. Moving back down he saw her smile at him.

She lifted her hands back up and the pinkish glow returned. He watched for about an hour as her eyes even closed saw a pink eye through them. She was pushing energy into his small form slowly. Once she opened them she smiled at him.

He moved up to a sitting position again and this time felt no pain what so ever. “Garde” She said in a much happier voice making him smile now as he realized she wanted him to rest before. “T-Thank you f… for healing me I feel much better now. You did an amazing job” He stuttered out a bit.

The Gardevoir turned her head to the side hiding a blush from him. Looking around now that he didn’t feel panicked he saw that he was in some kind of large hut. The walls where wooden but covered with various fabrics. Looking around it was rather large for a den.

“Umm not th-that I’m not thankful for you helping me but… Where am I?”  The Gardevoir bit her bottom lip and started fidgeting a little. Finally replying she lifted her palm towards him. “Garde, gar” She pointed to her hand.

Understanding what she wanted he walked over towards her hand and climbed on. He still felt scared being lifted into the air but felt a little safer with the Gardevoir. She walk/hovered towards the front of the hut and moved her hand to the side, sliding the fabric away a few inches.

Jayden grew shocked at what he was seeing. The area around him was surrounded by thousands of flowers and various buildings. He looked on the beautiful site in aww.  Looking around he saw huts like the one he was in made in all different shapes and sizes, none as large as this on though.

And lastly the Pokémon. There were hundreds of different Pokémon here. He saw ones from every region and even ones he had never even seen before. “W-what is this place?” He was mystified by the sight. The Gardevoir let out a soft giggle at his expression.

Moving her arm away from the makeshift door she moved it back into place blocking the entrance and moving back towards where he was before. He realized what he was sleeping on before must have been her bed as he saw it was a large cot made like the walls, with different materials.

She moved him to the center and pushed the sides around him making it so he was sitting forward. He had to admit it felt amazing. She moved off the cot and sat on the ground next to him. Jayden looked at her confused. “Why are you sitting on the ground?”

“Gar?” She had a confused expression on her face at his comment. Jayden got up from his tucked in spot making the Gardevoir a little saddened. He moved to the end and sat down and looked at her. “It’s your bed you don’t need to sit on the floor on my part.” The Gardevoir understood what he wanted and blushed a bit.

She stood up and moved her floor over towards the bed and moved to sit down.  Jayden looked up at her giant form and was enthralled with her beauty, for a Pokémon that was.  Once she sat down she moved her hands back over towards him to push him into the cot and make his chair again.

Jayden frowned a bit as she moved her hands back to her lap. He oddly liked when she held him like that. Unlike the Gothitelle from before, the Gardevoir’s hands where so soft, so gentle as she handled him.

Panic shot through him as he remembered the Gothitelle. Feeling his anxiety the Gardevoir panicked a bit at his worried state. “Gar?” Jayden rubbed his forehead a bit trying to remember everything that had happened.

Suddenly images flashed back about the forest, about the Gothitelle raid, and what had happened to his Pokémon! “D… Do you know what happened to-to me yesterday? With the wild p-Pokémon?” He asked a panicked stutter inching into his voice.

The Gardevoir looked down at him sadly and but her bottom lip. He watched her face turn back and forth as she started thinking. Finally she sighed sadly and lifted her hands before him. He saw a light stream of energy come from her hands. It moved slowly towards his head.

Once it made contact his eyes glowed white and he saw images. He saw through the Gardevoir’s eyes what she had seen. He saw her walking through the woods and turning in a direction quickly. He saw her running rapidly till she stopped hidden behind some trees as three Mightyena attacked him.

She looked like she was about to move but saw his Dragonite paralyze them. Afterwards he saw himself running. Soon he saw Gardevoir following him by the trees. He saw packs of different Mightyena all around the bushes from angles he didn’t see before closing in on him.

He watched amazed as through the Gardevoir’s eyes she shot blasts of pink energy at the Mightyena that tried to attack him. He saw this continue for a little but felt his memories push forward to a raging inferno. He saw the Ariados attack him through her eyes.

She was hidden but watched with a small green ball of energy in her hand aimed at the spiders. Before she could fire the place the spider stood before was engulfed in flame. She looked like she was about to run but stopped and looked up.

Rain started falling from the rain dance he used. It pushed ahead again to when the Trevenant attacked him. T-there where hundreds of them. But they were being taken out by moonblasts from Gardevoir from behind?

The images faded as the Gardevoir was panting a bit a little tired from the energy she was using. Jayden looked at her a little shocked. “Y-you’ve been following me s…Since I got here?” He asked shocked that he couldn’t tell at all.

The Gardevoir bit her lower lip again; a habit he thought was kind of cute. She reluctantly nodded blushing deeply. Remembering the Gothitelle attack anger spiked in him. “If you were there the whole time why didn’t you help me save my Pokémon?”  His voice rose a bit.

Gardevoir looked down at him fearfully. “G-Gar d…devoir gar-“She started to stutter out but cringed as he screamed in rage. “You could have helped us if, if you were there Then my p-Pokémon wouldn’t have been, been GAHHHH I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM! WHY DIDN’T YOU EVEN HELP! YOU STALKED ME THROUGH THE FOREST AND, AND DIDN’T HELP WHEN I REALLY NEEDED IT? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!”

Jayden was enraged. He looked up in anger at her but as soon as it came if left quickly. He looked up at the tear filed face of the Gardevoir crying inter her hands. He watched her cry into her hands tears leaking into her lap.

Seeing her crying he felt like a jackass. “H…Hey g-Gardevoir, look I’m- I’m sorry I dint mean what I said I was just, just mad and not thinking straight.” He sad looking at the ground.  He looked up sadly but saw her still crying.

Hating himself for being such an ass to her after she rescued him, protected him, and healed him he walked over to her knee and started rubbing it. “H-Hey Gardevoir I’m, I’m so sorry for what I said. I was being a jerk to you and I didn’t mean what I said not a word.”

Gardevoir still panted into her hands a hands a bit but her crying slowly stopped as he rubbed her leg. Finally after a few minutes she removed her hands and he could see her face. He was really pissed at himself now. Her face was once of pure guilt and remorse and sadness.

Looking up at her face he saw her calming down a bit. “Please will you please forgive me Gardevoir? I was being an asshole to you when all you did was help me. I’m sorry.”  Gardevoir sniffed a few times and let a small grace her lips.

She picked him up gently and hugged him to her chest, away from the large spike. Jayden blushed feeling himself between her breasts. What the heck was going on with me? Gardevoir hugged him for a few more minutes and just held him there.

Finally relaxing after his outrage she set him back down and once again tucked him into place. Jayden blushed a little at this now. Even after I went off like that she still is being so kind to me. Jayden sighed knowing she didn’t mean for any of this to happen to him.

“Gar-de” He looked up and saw Gardevoir sadly smiling at him. She lifted her hands up to his head again and sent the beam of energy into his mind once more. He saw himself standing over a river. Confusion surrounded him till he saw a group of Frillish moving in the same direction.

He saw her leapt from the trees as she followed them. They were headed towards the other ones who were attacking me? He saw her intercept them launching energy balls at them knocking them out one at a time.

Once latched onto her and he saw her spasm. She shot it back with an energy ball and slowly limped out of the water away from the fainted pack. Moving down the river he saw his Dragonite finish the last one off and fly back to himself walking away.

Realizing what had happened he continued to watch as the memories flooded in filling out the whole picture he had been missing. He saw her limping slowly in his direction clearly at a much slower pace. It zoomed in a little bit and it looked closer to evening now.

He saw her moving towards a bush full of berries. She picked up a recognized Cheri berry and ate it. After a moment she was moving again and started running quickly through the forest. It zoomed by again to midnight as he saw Gardevoir running fast through the forest.

He saw her chest rise and fall easily displaying she was tired. She moved her hands in front of her vision and began to channel energy.  Once it was condensed she shot it forward and kept running. A moment later she stopped again and raised her hands up glowing once more this time holding them up.

A second later a distance away he saw a large light hit the sky and shine down.  Jayden realized now what had happened before. The visions ended as he saw Gardevoir panting heavily.  He looked up and the panting, smiling face of Gardevoir as she tried to catch her breath.

“Y-you woke me up to alert me to the Gothitelle, didn’t you.” Gardevoir nodded and saw his face frown a bit. Worry overtook her again when she saw him start to cry a bit. “Gar!?” She said worriedly. He rubbed the tears from his eyes and smiled at her.

“I can’t apologies for how sorry I am I blamed you. If… If not for you I. I would…” He trailed off trying not to imagine the outcome. He felt a gentle pair and hands cradle his small farm and hug him again to her chest. He leaned into the hug and started to cry now, knowing what had really happened.

 

1 hour later.

 

“Ok let’s try again!” “Gar!” Gardevoir started channeling her energy into her hands in the form of a sphere before launching it into his tiny form. He was shot back a few feet into the cot once more. “Gar!”  Gardevoir ran over to him as she looked him over.

“Oww, Oww, Oww, and I Think this isn’t working.” Jayden grabbed the back of his head in pain. It had been the fifth attempt to return him to his size leading to yet another failed attempt. Gardevoir moved him into the sitting position once more and started to channel her heal pulse into him.

“Gar” She said sadly and looked away from him. “Hey none of that now, I know your trying your best.” Jayden smiled at her making her blush at his praise of her failed attempt.  “Besides when that Gothitelle shot me I felt like I was burning from the inside out, yours feels a lot less worse” He said half-jokingly trying to cheer her up.

Gardevoir nodded and continued to heal him. Once finished He stretched out a bit and felt his body moving back into shape. “Alright let’s try again. We will get it eventually.” Gardevoir looked at him and bit her lower lip worried she was hurting him too much.

Noticing her hesitance He walked over to her knee and rubbed her leg. “Hey I know you can do it, your way stronger of a psychic then that Gothitelle bitch, much cuter to.” He grinned seeing her face light up with joy. 

Whenever he got healed by her, her emotions seemed to slip into him as she did it. He didn’t know if she was aware or not but he felt emotions of joy, happiness, sadness, and even love. Realizing that this giant Gardevoir might have a bit of a crush on him made him laugh a bit.

He remembered he used to have his Charizard when she was a Charmeleon follow him around with the same loving gaze this Gardevoir had before he had a talk about being her partner not her mate. She seemed depressed for a little but got over it and worked as his dedicated Pokémon none the less.

He wasn’t against a Pokémon advancing on him; in all honesty he had fantasized about it a few times. The fact it was a beautiful, humanlike Pokémon and not a Muk or Garbodor helped with his thoughts a bit.

Coming out of his thoughts he saw Gardevoir condensing the sphere more and more before firing it into his chest. The results where the same as before launching him into her bed.  After the first 4 times she stopped balling her eyes out for hurting him and just healed him.

Rolling down the side of the cot into Gardevoir’s hand she had a worried look again but calmed as he smiled at her. She started healing him again as he thought what was different. “Maybe it’s a different kind of energy?”

“Gar?” She asked confused. Jayden smiled up at her. “Well when I was shot before I felt searing pain and a malevolent vibe coming off of her. But when you do it I just feel like being shot by a current of energy mixed with different emotions, none being malevolent”.

A dawning look took up her face as she nodded understanding where he was going with it. She frowned however thinking deeply.  Understanding even without words jayden started rubbing her palm drawing her back.

“I’m not saying you have to go all psycho on me, but try focusing on a single emotion instead of mixed.” He said calmly. Gardevoir smiled a little focusing a bit. After a moment he smirked. “ I Got a idea.” Gardevoir looked at him not understanding.

“Lift me up a bit to your face” He called out. Gardevoir raised her eyebrow a bit and raised him up towards her face. Once close enough he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the lips. She immediately froze like a deer in the headlights.

Her mind was racing now in so many different directions. “Now just focus on that when you try again.” He leapt off her hands down onto the cot making her panic a bit. After a few blasts they found out he was oddly durable and a fall like that couldn’t hurt him. It still made her annoyed he didn’t simple ask.

Once in place he her force her hands to gather shaking a little. Her pale white cheeks where bright crimson ash she bit her lip as slowly a light greenish energy formed in her hands. Noticing the change Jayden got into place and held his ground to not be shot across the room like the first time.

Once condensed she shot it into him sending him sprawling across the cot like before. She opened her eyes and frowned a bit seeing him still small. She sighed sadly but then heard a distinctive cheer. She looked down confused as he hopped up and ran back to her.

“Well I can’t say it fixed me but it’s a start!” She looked at him confused then noticed something. He was a half an inch bigger. “Garde!” She cheered hugging him to her chest. They laughed a bit happier for some results after so many failed attempts.

“I sure the next attempt will work!” He said happily. “Garde, Gardevoir!” She cheered to herself. Smirking a little he added, “Plus if it does I will be able to actually kiss you full on the lips instead of a peck.” He smirked as she immediately stopped chanting and her eyes shot open.

With a sudden feeling of falling he hit the mat softly. “Hey Gardevoir what was that f-“He stopped noticing the already growing green sphere in her hands. “H-hey wait a s…sec let me get in place!” He ran across the mat laughing at the blushing and perversely giggling face of Gardevoir above him.

 

 

7 P.M. Pokémon Village.

 

Considering how his day started the last thing Jayden expected was to be enjoying dinner with a giant Pokémon. He sat in Gardevoir’s lap happy that he could actually fit now. When he was shrunk by the Gothitelle a guessed his body was about a half an inch in size.

Now after many attempts and headaches he was 3 inches in height. It wasn’t a drastic increase but the alternative was worse. He was happy that Gardevoir was making progress. He happily at along with Gardevoir. It was nothing extravagant, a few odd berries he had never seen but it was still very delicious. 

As they ate Gardevoir would every once and awhile feed him some of hers and he tried to give her some of his making her giggle. After about 50 attempts and a solid two and a half inches they decided to stop since Gardevoir was looking like she was going to collapse any moment.

He had no doubt she would have continued if he asked her to but he didn’t mind being so small with her, it was pretty amazing in his opinion. Along with the 50 attempts he had to give Gardevoir a few kisses, and even receive a lick from her making her giggle in joy.

He thought he would be scared beyond belief being licked by her humongous tongue but it turned him on a bit. He was currently wearing his boxers only and her licking him turned him on more than he would like to admit.

His clothes had been torn to shreds in the Gothitelle mouth leaving him in his boxers. He also knew they were washed since they didn’t smell like saliva. He tried confronting Gardevoir about it but she cringed and started blushing deeply. After about 5 minutes of silence she seemed to have forgotten the question.

Knowing he would be here for a long time he decided to make the best of it, and with a giant Gardevoir doing everything physically (and mentally) possible it was actually ok. He was deeply saddened about his Pokémon, but a few minute with Gardevoir seemed to make it ok.

Getting back to dinner they chatted for a bit. Even though he couldn’t understand her words he could get most of what she felt. Since her species used emotions as words it was quite easy to tell what she was trying to say.

After they finished there meal Gardevoir picked him up and moved him to a small area of water He jumped off her hands into it and was surprised it was relatively warm. He swam around for a bit and washed some of the sweat off of him.

He was relaxing into it when he noticed Gardevoir watching him intently a deep blush on her face. “You know it’s rude to stare at people bathing.” He said in a mock scolding tone. He couldn’t help laugh as Gardevoir snapped out of her daze and started stuttering moving away from him blushing madly.

Once he finished up he moved to the edge of the bowl and climbed out of it. He focused in thought. A few moments later Gardevoir walked back over to him and picked him up still blushing. He had learned that if he wanted her attention he just had to think it.

It still bothered him a bit she could read his mind but didn’t worry too much since it seemed out of the two of them; she had the more perverted thoughts.  Lifting him out if the water she moved him towards the cot and used some fabric to try him off.

Looking at the green material he smirked realizing it was a piece of her dress. “This material is very soft; I see why you like wearing it.” She smiled happily at him and nodded. “I just wonder what part of your dress your drying me with. It doesn’t look like anything from the outside is ripped.”

He died laughing seeing the panicked face of Gardevoir blushing and start to stutter. After he finished laughing and she stopped blushing profusely she moved him to the center of the bed and tucked him into it. Moving the materials around till he was in there snuggly she smiled down at him and bit her bottom lip again, a habit he couldn’t help but smile at.

She leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips, or more his whole face before moving off the bed and lying down on the side. “Hey what are you doing?” He asked in a stern tone. Gardevoir looked at him confused.

“What did I tell you earlier?” He hopped out of the comfy spot she made for him. “This is your bed, and I won’t use it if you’re not going to. Its bad manners.  Gardevoir’s eyes widened a bit at what he was implying.

She bit her lip again but nodded moving to the center of the bed. She gently sat down moving him towards the head of it setting him down gently. “See don’t you feel better now” He smiled seeing her happy look.

“Besides its more fun to lay with you anyways” He added still smirking seeing her blushing face.  She moved him over towards her face and gave him a kiss again before hugging him to her cheek. It was Jayden’s turn to blush being so close to her.

His front was being pushed into her soft, warm cheek. The skin contact was making him a little embarrassed. What was worse was when he started to realize it was turning him on. Gardevoir noticed it too feeling a soft poking at her cheek.

She blushed at seeing him turned on by her. A smirk slowly crawled up her face and she giggled a little. Gardevoir grinned and pushed him forward into her face pushing his head into her lips. She kissed him slowly just enjoying the feel of him on her lips.

When she broke the kiss it was Jayden’s turn to blush madly. Gardevoir opened her mouth a little and let the tip of her tongue stick out. She gently flicked it forward and let it push into his face. She moaned feeling him kiss back.

The feeling of him kissing her large tongue started to turn her on. Deciding to take it further she withdrew her tongue and looked at the gasping face of Jayden. With a loving smile she moved her tongue farther out and pushed him forward.

His groin came in contact with her tongue making him groan out. She sent a small wave of kinetic energy out and pulled his boxers off entirely. Now there was nothing stopping her tongue from exploring what she wanted.

He started to moan feeling the soft tongue wrapping around his hardening member. He loved the feel of her tongue as she started taking long slow licks with the tip of her tongue making little moans as she did it.

He started panting as she pushed him fully into her soft, pale lips. She started to suck on his member moaning into it vibrating it as she licked around the base. He groaned out as he hit his peak. Gardevoir moaned tasting his essence. She licked and sucked him slowly enjoying the taste.

Once sure she got everything out she let his dick out of her lips with a pop, giggling a little at his dazed reaction. Readjusting from his orgasm Jayden smiled warmly at her. Hell if he wasn’t into Pokémon before he was now. He doubted a he could ever look at a human as hot again.

Gardevoir placed him next to her head and lay back down. Jayden looked at her confused for a moment. “HEY!” He screamed making Gardevoir look down at him confused.  “What kind of guy do you think I am to get off and leave a girl hanging? I didn’t think you thought so less of me.” He joked.

Gardevoir blushed profusely at what he meant but bit her lower lip. Finally she looked down sadly and shook her head. “What? Why not? You think I can’t make you happy, guarantied my size is a bit small in stature but still” He said shaking his head a little annoyed.

Gardevoir panicked a bit not trying to offend him. “G… Gar de…. Voir gar…” She just kept stuttering now.  “Come on I know you will enjoy it” He said smiling up at her making her blush and bite her lip. Sighing she moved to her stomach and folded the back of her dress up. She moved him gentle and laid him onto her left cheek.

Jayden was a little confused for a moment then saw the saddened look on Gardevoir’s face. Then it clicked seeing her ass presented to him. You have got to be kidding me. The one person into anal is 60 feet tall, why cruel world why?

He shook his head and sighed. Gardevoir was about to move him off her cheek but let out a sharp eep like noise as he leapt into her spread cheeks. “G-Gar…. De.. Ga” She tried to speak but let out an audible moan as he landed next to her anus.

Getting close and personal with a 3 foot Pokémon anus was something Jayden never expected to do but in all honestly up close it was still a beautiful part of Gardevoir.  He expected it to be a little gross but was quite happily surprised when he didn’t see anything around it.

The smell wasn’t horrible ether, guarantied he didn’t want to go inhaling a Pokémon’s anus for a few hours but if he had to do it, this was the one. He saw Gardevoir reaching around her cheek for him and smirked as he moved to her anus and gave it a long lick.

“GAAAAR” She moaned out loudly feeling his small tongue in her ass. She moved her hand back to grip her cot as she started to pant feeling him licking her anus. Continuing he started to kiss it and tongue a little towards the inside.

Very happy it didn’t taste like shit he continued and basked in the sounds of Gardevoir moaning loudly. He did get a little bit of an ego boost after hearing her gasps and moans his tiny tongue was doing on her.

Deciding to ant-up he moved his face away and started to deeply massage the outside of it. Her moaned increased in volume as he dug deep into her flesh moving his hands back and forth. Gardevoir moved her hand towards her dripping lips and slowly stroked them moaning at the feeling from both ends.

Hearing her moan so audible was starting to turn Jayden on. Deciding to go for broke he pushed with some force his arms into her puckered anus. “Garde!” She shrieked feeling him self-insert himself into her ass.

She started to pant and move her hips back and forth onto her fingers as she felt Jayden moving closer into her ass. It was dark and very warm inside but all and all not dirty. Out of any ass he had ever been in, even though only being one, it was quite amazing.

He could hear the soft pants of Gardevoir on the outside as she rode her high with him inside of her. With a kick Jayden popped all the way in making his Gardevoir scream in pleasure. He felt his body being clenched on all sides by her powerful muscles.

He would have feared for his life had he not known he was so durable at this size. Deciding to give Gardevoir the orgasm she wouldn’t forget he started to thrash will all his might inside of her ass. Gardevoir’s eyes opened wide as she felt his small struggles turn into frantic movements.

Gardevoir writhed in pleasure in her cot, her fingering herself and the rapid movement inside of her rectum was driving her insane! She feared for Jayden inside of her but felt nothing but calmed emotions from him.

Deciding to go with it she clenched her ass a few times moaning even louder from the feelings he was inducing. She franticly fingered her soaked cunny at this point panting and sweating as she shrieked in new pleasure as she felt him gripping the walls inside of her anus.

With a final scream of orgasmic pleasure she came all over her cot. She was panting lightly and was starting to slowly fall asleep when she felt a jolt of pleasure again. Blushing realizing she might have just gone to sleep with him still in her ass. she sat on her nears and started to pant a bit.

After a few pushes Jayden’s head popped out of her anus closely followed by the rest of his body. As he fell to the soft cot he felt his erection return seeing her soaked cunt dripping down before him. His eyes darted to her anus to. It was starting to grow on him.

Gardevoir still blushing a bit smiled at him lovingly. Gently cradling him as if he would break, even though he was squeezed nonstop inside her ass, she lifted him over to the bowl of water from before. She lowered him into it but this time kept her hands on him and started to wash him.

Jayden sighed contently as he felt her soft gentle fingers running over his body. He gasped a bit as he felt Gardevoir’s finger running up and down the length of his shaft. He heard her soft, angelic giggle from behind and relaxed letting her gentle stroke his erection.

After a moment he was raised from the water and felt the amazing wetness of her tongue engulf his dick as she sucked slowly licking the underside of his dick. He groaned in pleasure as he felt her skilled tongue work his shaft.

“J-Jeez Gardevoir wh… where did you learn to do this?” He panted out. Gardevoir just giggled into her licks making it vibrate through him. Finally he hit his peak and felt the pleasure of Gardevoir sucking slowly, savoring the taste of his cum.

Releasing his dick again with a slight pop she lowered him washing off her saliva. Once she was sure he was clean she walked back over to the cot and lay down. She sat him on her chest and hugged him into it.

Giving him a deep kiss on his face she smiled lovingly at him and rested her head on the cot soon falling asleep. Jayden looked at the peaceful face of the Gardevoir and sighed. If anyone ever asked how my day had went they would never believe me he laughed to himself.

His thoughts turned darker though remembering the less then pleasant part of the previous day. He felt tears slowly come to his eyes as he remembered his Pokémon and not sure what had happened to them.

He felt himself being lifted up kinetically and turned around. He moved to the worried face of Gardevoir as she sat him on her cheek. Moving her hand up she gently cupped him hugging him into it. Jayden sighed still saddened but was happy at least he found Gardevoir.

Slowly he drifted to sleep on her cheek. Once sure he was asleep she levitated him up a bit to her chest and set him down. He wanted to giggle seeing him snuggle into her but didn’t want to wake him. Pulling a piece of cloth off the cot she laid it on him and smiled seeing him sleep more peacefully now.

Looking lovely over his form she smiled and went to sleep herself.

 

 

To be continued.

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND Finished.

I Really had a hard time with this chapter since theres just so many pokemon, choising 1 was really difficult. I Decidided on one of my personal favs since it came out and i hope you all really enjoyed it.

Like always please please me reviews i thrive on them!

 

 If there is any fetish or pokemon you want to see please dont hesitate to tell me, i will do just about anything, no srsly i have almost no turn offs >.>

 

 But again please review and request

Until next time       >^,^<

Sweltering Pressure by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all to the new Exciting chapter of Strange Occurrences!

i didnt get many reviews for my last chapter sadly but the ones i did get made me thrilled ^,^

It made me want to write even more and more.

This chapter actuelly was tuffer then the last suprisingly.

Personnaly i think it is one of my best but thats for you all to decide so allow me to no longer distract you.

 

Now.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

~4 Days prior ~

“Look out!”  Jayden heard something in his mind. “Wh… What was th-“He was cut off as the surrounding wall of fire split in half as a tall form of black slowly walked past it letting it reshape in her wake.  Both dragons growled as the Tall form of Gothitelle walked up to the group with a smug look on her face.

As both dragons where about to attack she raised her hands and clapped them together. Once she opened them a blinding flash of light shot out engulfing the whole area. Jayden was blinded by the light and felt it burn his skin a bit.

Once it died down he blinked a few times and once his vision was back saw the Gothitelle making her way over towards them. Looking to his left and right he felt fear as he saw the damage the Dazzling gleam had done on his Pokémon.

Being dragons the attack was super effective to them, the fact they were not fainted by the attack was astounding. Both dragons crawled a little towards Jayden and opened there mouths about to attack the Gothitelle.

“Goth!” She said snidely and raised her hands. Jayden watched in horror as pure kinetic energy shot from her hands hitting the dragons in their heads. They roared in pain and writhed on the ground. Jayden looked confused not understanding what was happening but froze when he saw his pokeball’s start to beep over and over then just shatter.

Jayden looked at the shattered remains of his Pokémon’s homes and didn’t understand how this was possible. He looked up terrified as she lifted her hands again and in a flash both Pokémon disappeared. Now sitting alone surrounded by fire he watched up in horror at the smirking face of the Gothitelle advancing towards him.

~Flashback ends~

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

“How is this possible?”  Came the distraught voice of Professor Sycamore. “How can another one of my trainers go missing?”  He looked down at the pictures of 7 trainers he had sent since his last assistant left to go investigate the disappearances.

“Try to calm down Professor, as I stated it’s my job to insure peace and harmony within this world. That being said I am no child who would run recklessly into danger like the novices you sent into such a dangerous place.”

Professor Sycamore glared at the man before him but finally sighed in defeat. “Regardless of what has happened we must think of the wellbeing of the villagers and trainers that have gone missing!” The man before him scoffed a little.

“Are you sure you’re not just over reacting? I mean come on, some kids and elderly went into a massive forest and you went as so far as to call in a Ranger to find them?” Laughed said ranger standing before him.

The professor sighed and looked down regretfully. “Listen. I don’t know what is going on, on route 20 but everyone before you has vanished without a trace. Even when the villagers sent search parties in there only one man came back out and he was in such a state where he screamed whenever he saw someone!” He shouted letting his anger and fear seep into his words.

The ranger laughed at Sycamores claim. “Again you act like I’m some newbie trainer going into his first real challenge. I have successfully taken on 47 missions and after this I’ll just tally that to 48. I don’t have any fears and I certainly am not afraid of some haunted forest. The fact you think so little of a league official ranger is infuriating to say the least.”

“Only arrogant people or complete fools would claim to have no fears, which one do you claim to be since you like to make such loud accusations?” Muttered Sycamore with distaste evident in his words. The ranger glared at him before scoffing and turning to leave the office.

“You might as well just start writing up a mission complete log for me; it’s as good as done anyways. I’ll find your children and elderly in no time” Laughed the ranger as he exited the room. Professor Sycamore rubbed his forehead and sat down at his desk.

“I request aid from an official Pokémon ranger and they send me this, this ignorant, incompetent, imbecile!”  He said slight enraged. He doesn’t seem to grasp the severity of the situation. Professor sycamore pulled his desk drawer open and pulled out a small scrap book.

Opening it up he wrote the name down of the ranger and started to fill in little texts here and there. Once finished he closed it back up with its strap and put it back in the drawer. “Let’s see what happens now that someone more experienced enters the Frey” muttered Sycamore.

 

 

Snowbelle City.

 

Charles Westbury walked through the front gate leading to Snowbelle City and smirked. Looking around the new town for the first time he chuckled to himself. So this is the famous Snowbelle I’ve heard so much about? It’s practically a ghost town.

Charles Westbury was by far one of the most skilled Pokémon rangers of his class. He was rank 9, proficient in multiple styles to use, and had a success rate of 96%. Everything, all accomplishments said and done, he was also one of the most self-obsessed, arrogant assholes that ever graced the Ranger corps in Almia.

Regardless of his attitude, since he was the only available ranger above rank 5 in his base currently, he was sent on a urgent mission to help the local populace in there crisis.  The Almia corps rangers had made a small base in Kalos consisting of 12 rangers.

Even though there numbers where small they were one of the more successful ranger bases currently around. Sad as it was, it was a major cause of the actions of Charles. Charles Westbury was the son of a top rank ranger in the Fiore region and while not being a top ranger himself he saw all who didn’t stack up to the stature of top ranger where not real rangers to begin with.

His attitude obviously didn’t make him popular within his own ranks and lead to why he was walking in the town currently. The ranger base had received an urgent call from the regions professor and had immediately responded to it.

He requested the aid of 2 rangers to go investigate the disappearances in route 20. Already short on rangers as it stood the head ranger decided to send only one. He was going to send a female ranger named Karla Rune who was a rank 5 with a success rate of 87% which was quite high for someone with only 13 missions under her belt.

But overhearing the request Charles laughed at his idea to send her claiming she was too much of a novice to do anything to help. Enraged Karla lashed out verbally this most likely would have turned physically if the top ranger hadn’t intervened.

“You think you’re so much better than us? I bet you’ll end up just like one of the villagers. Lost, afraid, and helpless. You think you can do so much more since you’re a few ranks higher? I’ve done just fine and as it stand’s more then you for this base!” She screamed enraged at his accusations.

“Oh please you novice. You think you’ve done more than me? Keep dreaming. I could do this mission without my partner like I have in the past.” He laughed boastfully. Hearing enough the top ranger stopped both of them in their tracks defusing the situation.

He still offered the job to Karla but she turned it down and told/let Charles take it. If she was lucky he would mysteriously disappear like the trainers. Not one to turn down a challenge Charles accepted and the rest was history.

Charles walked down the empty streets of Snowbelle and smiled to himself. After he completed his mission he would be assured a promotion to rank 10, then it was a few more missions here a publicity stunt there and he would be a top ranger in no time.

Deep in thought Charles didn’t notice when he bumped right into someone knocking them both over. “Hey watch where you’re going you louse.” Charles barked at the women before him. He looked at here a little shocked at her appearance.

 The woman was rather tall at 6 foot at least. She had long dark red hair going down to the back of her knees. There was a small jade orb holding it together at the end. She didn’t have much on which was surprising since it was snowing in the city currently.

She had a mini cloak coming down to her mid back that was a dark shade of purple. On her rather large chest was a small black bikini with zigzags of red on it. Directly in between them was a light jade orb. The strings connected it to her neck and waist making it look rather odd.

She had a pair of arm length black gloves that matched the bikini along with a pair of tight cut short black jeans that weren’t buttoned in the front revealing her black and red panties in the front barely. Along her legs where two fishnet stockings that where almost all hidden under the thigh high black boots with red zigzags like before along the top of them.

Finally resting on her feet where her furry high heeled shoes. There was a thick patch of dark purple fur that matched her cloak along her heels. And the very tip of her toes was a jagged red matching with the rest of her outfit. The strangest thing though past her gothic strangle look was a pair of pointed red dress up ears on her head. They were black with a lighter shade of red on the inside.

Her face was also rather cute with a darker shadow of red lipstick covering her lips and matching red mascara around her jade eyes. Looking into them getting a little lost Charles was at a loss of words as she glared up at him.

“I-I did… Didn’t mean to bump in t-to you my apologies” He stuttered out blushing a bit at her look. The woman in black was quiet and looked him over before smirking. She stood up and sauntered over to him. Being at 5 foot seven he craned his neck a little to look her in the eye.

She looked him over a few more seconds then grinned. “Ark~” She said in a deep alluring voice before raising her hand to his forehead.  “Hey what is y-“He started but saw a bright flash of scarlet followed by a sudden pressure on his skull?

He shot backwards and hit the ground rather hard. The snow cushioned his fall a bit but there was only so much it could do. He grabbed his head in pain and tried to open his eyes. He blinked the light away a few times and saw the black form of the woman sashaying away.

After a moment he regained his senses and shot to his feet. Grabbing his bag off the ground he ran in the direction of the woman pissed off. “Damnit that bitch is going to be reported for this!” He shouted angrily.

He ran to the edge of the city and saw the women with her back resting on the trees ahead. ‘Ha I got you now you bitch, time to come with me, we will have a nice little chat at the local police station.” He smirked and walked over to her.

Said women looked up and smirked at him before turning and walking into the forest. “Hey get back here!” He screamed and ran into the forest after here. On the rooftops above the entrance to route 20 was the smiling face of the woman as she let her eyes stop glowing.

She watched as he slowly vanished into the forest and would no doubt vanish himself. She smirked and started to walk away looking around the streets for her next victim.

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods~

 

Charles ran angrily after the woman in front of him trying to catch up. “When I catch you, you little bitch you’re going to be in a world of trouble! You don’t know who I am do you, I’m a ranger!” He screamed at her.

He was enraged as she turned her head and pulled her eye down sticking out her tongue before running faster ahead of him laughing. “Why you little…” He started running faster in the direction she went. He had been following her for about 15 minutes now not stopping once.

Jeez how can she run that fast in high heels He wondered?  He didn’t know how long it had been now but she seemed like she wasn’t even tired after running from him. He watched as she turned the corner into a clearing.

Ha I can catch that bitch in the open easier then in this thick forest, He smirked and leapt over the bushes and looked shocked as he saw an empty rocky terrain. “Where the hell did she go?” He looked back and forth but saw neither sight nor hair of her.

“Jeez the bitch got lucky” he muttered and turned to head back but stopped dead in his tracks. The forest he had run through was gone! He looked around shocked and saw that he was surrounded by all sides with mountains.

“What the hell is going on here?” He said panicked. He was sure he just got out of the forest, but by the look of it, the forest was a few miles away at least.  He tried to retrace his steps but just couldn’t seem to figure it out.

“T-that woman couldn’t have, no there’s no way she could be responsible for this but…” he trailed off unsure what to think currently. He calmed himself and tried to get a lay of the land. There were rocks everywhere. The mountains where storing’s high and there where cracks along some walls while craters in others.

“Yep just as I thought. It’s a freaking mountain.” He sighed annoyed to be here. Grabbing is pack he started walking in the direction he thought was the right way back.

 

~3:00 pm, Winding woods, mountains~

 

Charles grunted in pain as he reached up and grabbed the ledge of the cliff he was scaling. He had been out here for hours trying to make it to the forest but for some reason no matter what direction he went, he would seem to never get to the tree line.

He decided to try a different approach and scale the mountain. Maybe if he could find a flying Pokémon up there he could capture it with his stylist and fly out of the cursed mountains. He started climbing about an hour ago and was making decent progress for free climbing.

What enraged him and made him scream in frustration was when he reached the top of the ledge he had been climbing he saw a footprint there. He thought it was one of the missing persons and got excited but seeing the designer logo on the soul he screamed in rage not understanding how he walked in a circle on a mountain call.

He flopped to the hard ground and just laid there. How in Arceus name do I get off this cursed mountain? He grumbled. He started to close his eyes when he heard a large roar in the distance. His eyes shot open upon hearing the noise.

Trying to find where it came from he got to his feet and started running along the cliff towards where he heard the noise. He gripped his pants as they were about to fall down again. That’s odd he thought. These where always a bit tight for me now they seem looser?

He pushed the thought to the back of his mind as he had more pressing matters to deal with currently. As he ran he heard more roars that would leave anyone shaking in fear; however it only made him run faster. If there was a Pokémon here then he could capture it and use it to get off the mountain.

Once he got to the end of the path he resumed his climbing and started to go up again. It took him at least a hour and the roars he heard before stopped moments before but he kept climbing. Once he felt his hand reach the top he hauled himself up and sat on the ledge.

Looking over he saw surprised to see the city of Snowbelle not far off in the distance. The beautiful white land he wanted to get to was only at least 5 or 6 miles away. He grinned and thought about going back down the mountain now that he knew a path way to follow but stopped as he heard the roar again.

I might as well capture that Pokémon; it can get me down faster than I could. Charles ran up the small incline towards the tip of the mountain and gasped once he got there. He looked onward at the sight in aww. Before him was a large (even for its race) Charizard.

Its flame was burning intensively as it roared flames into the sky. He watched amazed as it turned its gaze towards the hill near it and watched. The Charizard Sucked in air then with a loud release roared launching its intense flames into the hill in front of it.

He looked on amazed at the site. As the Charizard stopped its flames it walked into the massive entrance of the flame made cave and started to hit the walls. Recognizing that it was making its own cave he was thrilled to see such a site. Not the beautiful display of pure and raw fire reshaping the rock into a cave but the sight of something he could use to get off the cliff.

As the Charizard exited the cave it took in a breath again and roared. A massive jet of flame shot into the hole again, changing the rock into its new home. Deciding to let it finish so when he captured it, it wouldn’t put up much of a fight he decided to enjoy the show while it lasted.

 

~7:00 PM, Winding woods mountain peak~

 

Charles watched with announce as the Charizard continued to wield the cave into its home. Just how powerful is this brute? He thought.  He saw the Charizard enter the cave countless times each taking longer and longer to come out.

Finally he saw the Charizard come out of the cave and sit down. This is my chance! Charles was about to leap out behind the rock he was on when he tripped and fell into the rocks in front of him. Damnit what the hell was that?

He looked down and his eyes widened a bit. His pants where sagging profusely. They had snagged on one another tripping him. “What is going on with my clothes?” He muttered. He looked at his shirt and as he thought it seemed a bit too big on him. Looking down he saw his belt also close to his knees.

He pulled his pants up but when he let them go they sagged down close to his knees again. “Damnit, Damnit, Damnit” He said annoyed. He was about to do something with his wardrobe but was overshadowed by something rather large.

Fear gripped him as he saw the shadowy silhouette in front of him. Hearing a low growl he shakily turned around to the annoyed looking Charizard in front of him. He saw gashes and cuts along its skin along with sweat glistening off every one of its pores.

He he he just my luck, it looks weak I’m sure I can c-. He stopped mid-thought as the Charizard turned its body and swung its massive tail knocking the wind out of Charles sending him flying onto the ground behind him. The Charizard started walking over to him growling as it approached.

Charles shaking in fear reached for his stylist and shot it forward. “I WILL CAPTURE YOU, YOU BEAST NOW LISTEN TO MY WILL!” He shouted as the stylist zoomed around and around the Charizard. He watched happily as the Charizard didn’t resist in the slightest, in fact it looked like it was smiling?

The Charizard moved its tail out to the side and flared it. The stylist’s course intercepted with the massive tail flame and shot right into it. The only thing that came out however was a pile of melted metal that shot out onto the ground. Charles stylist beeped in his hands before dying.

Charles looked down at the melted disk and started to panic. Backing up until his back hit the rocks behind him he watched in fear as the Charizard walked up to him. It stopped right before him watching him carefully.

He looked up in fear unsure what was going to happen. Suddenly the Charizard roared and raised its foot up. With a thrust forward it kicked him dead in the face smashing his head into the rock. He blacked out almost instantly.

 

~ Winding woods, Mountain peak~

 

~ 4 Days ago ~

 

It was midnight. The bright stars shined on the peak. The mountain had many inhabitants Graveler, Onyx, Drilbur. But with a bright flash illuminating the sky the shadowy mountain was cascaded in light. Once it died out a massive roar was heard.

Curious Pokémon awoke to the noise went to investigate. The only return of their curiosity was a powerful jet of flames shooting them off the tip of the peak.  The roars continued until morning.

Upon waking Charizard looked around where she was. The ground was hard. There was dirt on her scales and in her eyes. Moving her hands against the ground she shakily got to her feet. At first glance all it looked like was a mountain peak but on further inspection it was the top of all the peaks.

Of all the mountains surrounding the Winding woods the one she was currently on was by far the highest. Charizard shook her head trying to think things through.  She thought and thought but no matter how much she tried she couldn’t remember how she got here.

Whenever she started thinking back to far she felt a little static shock in her brain making her growl in pain. Feeling the effects of hunger she moved her wings a few times and was happy to see they were not damaged like the rest of her body.

With as much strength as she could muster she shot into the air and took off down the mountain.

 

 

~2 days ago~

 

Charizard was currently resting her head on a rock in front of her as she lay on the rocky ground. Still unable to remember anything she just rested. Suddenly the earth below her shook violently. She flew off the rock not a moment too soon as the head of a large Onyx broke through roaring at her.

She watched amused at it growling at her. She had been here for a couple days now and apparently made a lot of enemy’s. Pokémon are very territorial and a new comer into their territory was usually dealt with quickly. However like the last time she got assaulted she just smirked and opened her mouth.

With a surge of power flames shot out of her mouth hitting the onyx in the chest. The onyx resisted the flames well but Charizard’s tail flame shined white and the flames power increased tenfold blasting the onyx out of the earth and off the side of the mountain.

The smaller ground Pokémon that watch the spectacle looked at her fearfully. With a single look all the smaller Pokémon ran off the mountain away from the large dragon Pokémon. Charizard smirked as they all ran from her.

Suddenly her ears perked up slightly and she sniffed the air. Her eyes darted to the ground and she smashed her tail onto it rupturing the surface and shooting the Pokémon below her out of the ground. The Sandshrew cried out in pain as it was slammed to the ground by said tail.

Charizard looked at the struggling Pokémon and a wicked grin appeared on her face. Moving her tail off the Pokémon she walked in front of it only a few inches away.  The Sandshrew watched in horror as she lifted one of her massive paws easily dwarfing his body.

Charizard grinned and stomped hard on the Sandshrew. She loved the sound of made under her enormous foot. Her feet also had started to sweat a lot from her recent activities. The sweat on the Sandshrew’s skin made in cry in pain hating the feeling of water more than anything.

Charizard just grinned and moved her foot back and forth on the small rodent Pokémon crushing it into her sweaty foot.

 

 

~2 hours ago~

 

Charizard panted out exhaustedly as she finished blowing fire into her new home. She had been working on it for a day now constantly blasting the earth and shaping it on the inside better once it cooled. She had just walked out of the cave settled on the way it currently was.

Sitting down she sighed and decided what to do next now that she finished her home. The sound of something near her caught her attention. She stood up and walked over quietly which was harder then it looked for her since she was 8 feet in height.

She looked around the corner of the rock and saw a human grabbing himself. Charizard not one for visitors let out a low growl to catch his attention. The reaction was immediate. She watched with satisfaction as he slowly craned his head scared at just the sight of her.

Enraged that a human had now entered her new territory she swung her massive tail hitting him in the chest sending him sprawling backwards. She saw him hit the rock and started advancing to finish the job. She was tempted to just toss him off the cliff and see if he could fly but many different ideas entered her head.

Her thoughts where interrupted as she saw the human shoot something at her. It looked like it missed entirely but she then saw it start to spin round and round her. She felt the will of the caster trying to get her to calm down and listen to him.

Smirking she moved her tail in the line the devise was circling and ignited her tail entirely. The devise shot into the flame and the intense heat melted it almost on contact. The liquid remains of the devise splashed onto the rocks harmlessly.

Looking back now annoyed even more that he tried to control her launched herself forward and slammed his head into the rock with her massive, scaled foot.  She watched as he didn’t even scream in pain but was knocked unconscious.

She lifted his light form up and started walking to the edge of the mountain but stopped noticing something. She looked closely at him and blinked a few times in surprise. She watched with a keen eye no human and most Pokémon didn’t poses as he slowly shrank about a centimeter.

Curiosity got the better of her and she put him on her shoulder taking him into her new home.  Inside the molten cave molded into how she wanted it she threw his body on the pristine slab of earth she had molded her bed into and watched curiously for the results.

She didn’t have to wait long as her eyes opened up a little shocked as he shrank a little bit again. A sly grin graced her face as different thoughts entered her head of how she could use this to her advantage.

 

~ Flashback ends~

 

 

Charles coughed in pain. His head felt like it had been hit by a steamroller. Leaning up slightly his face hit something hard. He opened his eyes in the slightly illuminated room and couldn’t make out what was in front of his face.  It was a pale color and slightly damp.

He was confused what was going on till he sniffed the air and almost gagged. He heard a soft chuckle come from behind the pale wall. He tried to move but felt an immense pressure on his body. The pale wall moved out of his sight making him gasp.

The huge pressure was none other than the immense Charizard sitting on his chest smirking at him. The large pale object from before was her massive foot in his face. “W….What are y-you doing? G-Get of….Off of me!” He screamed at the large dragon.

She smirked and moved her foot back into his face. She made an almost purring noise as he thrashed under her wiping his face all over her sole. After a minute of this she moved it back making Charles gasp for breath. “What is your problem you overgrown lizard! You can’t do-“He was cut off by an annoyed looking Charizard as she shoved her foot back into his face.

This continued for about ten minutes before she started to get a little bored. Deciding time might be evident she moved herself back towards his waste making him scream out in pain as he was rubbed against her crotch and the slab of stone.

She moved her foot in front of his face and kept it there. He looked at it confused at what she wanted. Grinning she stuck her long tongue out and flicked it a few times in the air. Realization dawned on him before anger overtook his common sense.

“Listen here you are the Pokémon I am the human your job is to follow my commands now get off of me and I might forgive this, misunderstanding!” He shouted angrily. The Charizard watched him closely before chuckling to herself. The act of her seemingly laughing at him infuriated him to no end.

She moved her arm back around and grabbed his leg. Gasping in pain from having his body yanked in such an uncomfortable position he just realized something.  “W…What have you, you done with my c-clothes?” He stuttered out realizing he was naked under the massive Charizard.

She grinned and moved her foot a little closer to his face but still keeping it in view so she could watch. “Look I’m not going to lick your nasty, scaly feet. They’ve been who knows where an- AHHHH” He screamed in pain as he felt fire all along his foot.

He looked up now scared for his life as he saw the glaring face of the Charizard as she moved her tail to his foot again. He saw the flame at the end run against his sole making him scream in pain again. After a minute of moving her flame back and forth he screamed at her.

“OK S-STOP I’LL, I’LL DO IT JUST S-STOP IT PLEASE!” He screamed in pain. Charizard understanding him somewhat grinned and let his foot fall back down onto the stone behind her before moving her foot to his face. He looked at the dirt caked foot in front of him and whimpered.

He heard a growl and saw Charizard’s tail flick back and forth a few times. Submitting he shakily moved his head forward and stuck his tongue to her sole. The sound of him wrenching was music to her ears. She watched amused as he licked the dirty sole of her foot.

She pushed her foot forward pushing his head into the stone behind him and rubbed her foot back and forth loving the feeling of his tongue against it. She grinned as she felt him shaking under her foot. Almost

 Minutes into it with him struggling franticly she moved her foot off his face but moved her scaled toes between his nose and let him breath. He gasped for air but started coughing violently. Charizard let out a deep laugh as he choked on the smell of her sweaty toes.

She moved her tail down the length of his leg making him scream into her toes. When he screamed she shoved the crevice of her toes into his mouth making his eyes bulge out a bit. He tried to move his head away but her toe toes gripping his cheeks kept him firmly in place.

She squeezed her toes making him groan out but he started licking the filth between them to please her. She made a purring noise again and let him eat the gunk out of her toes. After minutes of this she moved her one toe to the side and let him get the other which was just as filthy as the last.

Tears streamed down his eyes as he ate the filth that had accumulated between her sweaty toes. She smiled and licked her lips before pulling her toes away and shoving her other foot into his face. Her other foot she had kept next to her tail and was dripping with sweat.

He screamed out being smothered under her sweaty, smelling appendage but submitted like before and started licking her sole. He did the same thing he had with her last foot making her quite happy in the process, also giving him a better chance of making it out of this alive.

After another 10 minutes which seemed like hours to Charles Charizard moved her slobbered foot off his face and stood up at her full height. She smirked as she saw the fearful look on his face as she stood to her full size.

Charles couldn’t help but gawk in amaze and fear as he starred at the colossal Pokémon before him. She had to be at least 12 feet in height he thought. Charizard smirked and leaned down gripping him in her arms. Charles panicked and thrashed in her grip franticly.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth. Realizing he was small enough to be swallowed he started to panic and scream for his life making the Charizard squirm a bit herself. Once he was raised upside down she lowered his head enjoying the screams in the process.

Once he was an inch from her mouth she stopped and stuck her long tongue out and started to lather his face back and forth making it nice and wet. Charles sputtered on her spit choking on it as his face was assaulted by the wet appendage.

Finally she pulled back her tongue and grinned launching her opened mouth at his face. Charles screamed loudly as he saw the sharp, jagged teeth approach his face. He opened his eyes when he heard the soft, dark chuckle above him.

He opened an eye and realized the Charizard was laughing at him. He was about to protest but she dropped him onto the slab below. He gasped in pain feeling the hard rock below him, no cushioning at all. He looked up angrily but his face turned into one of horror.

He gazed up scared for his life as he saw the Charizard even bigger than before with a leg on each side of the stone slab. He realized upon seeing the underside of the Charizard she was female. The thing that also caught his eye was the bright, puffy, pink lips of her nether region. Being a ranger he knew very well what that meant.

“n-now n…now Ch-Charizard you can’t I – you can’t be ser…” He was cut off as he screamed. The large rear positioned right above his face descended rabidly smashing his face into her large, plump, sweaty ass. His face was right in between her massive cheeks.

She purred in her odd sound happily as she felt him struggling in her ass. She watched the other half of his body in front of her with amazement as it still continued to shrink. His body was a good 5 feet when she brought him in but now it was less than 3.

Many different ideas entered her head as to what to do to him when he got down to a few inches. The thought of him struggling in her throat as she ate him. The thought of him being boiled in her juices as she relieved her soaking cunt.  There were so many ideas but one idea stuck out the most.

Deciding on what to do she focused on what was happening currently. Lifting her body up she heard him gasp for dear air. It had to smell awful under there. Being in the wild one tends to not wipe, along with that fact she was a fire type it always stayed warm.

She grinned and dropped her ass on his face again smothering him into her cheeks. She moved her ass around on his head bouncing a bit smashing his face into her ass repeatedly. She continued this action for an hour only moving a little to let him get some air other than the dreadful gas her ass contained.

It was close to midnight. Charizard had rubbed her swollen lips over and over reaching her peak and giggling as her juices lightly burned his chest as they dripped onto him. She had also had fun with his tongue. She let him out briefly to do her tongue flicking motion. Needless to say he was motivated to obey.

The feeling of his wet tongue inside of her anus was driving her insane. She clenched roughly on his tongue making him whimper in her ass. He again continued this action for hours before she could hardly feel it anymore. Looking down she grinned because the real fun was about to start.

His body had shrunken down to a mere 10 inches. Shen she pulled him out his face looked filthy and he was panting exhausted. She grinned at him before flipping herself over on the slab of stone. Moving him around to her ass she felt him struggle a little but smiled knowing he could do nothing.

She positioned him right above her anus and watched his facial expressions. She saw sadness, fear, regret; they all turned her on more. Lowering his head she heard him scream lightly, guessing he had nothing left in him. Once he was an inch or so away she shoved his head rather roughly directly into her anus.

When she thought he was done she was dead wrong She let out a roar of pleasure feeling him spasm inside of her anus and on her ass cheeks. She pushed her ass into the air and mashed her butt cheeks together smashing him by all sides in her ass.

She moaned and writhed in pleasure feeling him struggle in her ass for a small chance of freedom she knew he would never have.  She clenched her anus hard feeling him struggle even harder inside her anus. Finally she felt herself coming close and reach her peak. She clenched as hard as she could getting all the pleasure she could from the tiny man inside of her ass.

She spasmed in pleasure before falling onto the stone slab sighing contently. She laid there for a moment and just relaxed. She felt the little struggles that remain die out as he went limp. She wondered if he was alive or not but not really caring ether way she turned over and smashed her ass onto the stone trapping his body in her ass cheeks for the night.

She let out a tired yawn and started to drift to sleep, still wondering. How did I get here? Moaning contently she snuggled into herself and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

~ - Epilogue-~

 

In a diner in Snowbelle city a figure sat in one of the seats eating rather gruffly. As it turned out it was a she. She lifted the food to her mouth but stopped mid bite as she felt something in her head blink out. Grinning evilly she finished her meal and left the diner.

“Hey miss, you forgot to pay for your meal!” Shouted a man running out of the small diner. She looked him in the eyes and muttered “Ark…” Before his eyes shined jade for a moment and he started walking away from the restaurant. He continued walking along the path leading to Route 20.

As she left she felt a new little light applier in her head and grinned knowing what was bound to happen to him. Humming softly the lady in black walked into an ally and seemingly disappeared. ..

 

 

 

To be Continued…

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as i did writing it.

I also liked adding in a personal mystery that should raise some questions.

Like always please Review i thrive on your reviews and they fuel me to continue even further into writing :D

Like last time please ether Email me or Review a Request you would like to see.

I have no problems writing about any pokemon, Any situation, Any fetish... Ok most any i might have one standerd or two but still out of the thousands thats not much :P

Until next time            ~^,^~

What did that fox say? by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chpter 4 for Strange Occurrences. Sorry for the wait i was having some writers block this chapter it was something im not used to.

 

Without further Adoo... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

~Snowbelle city ~

 

Rayner walked down the dreary streets of Snowbelle city wondering where everyone was. He had been on the road for what seemed like weeks. He had just arrived at the gates of Snowbelle city expecting to see the busy people at work but was greeted by a ghost town.  

A frown formed on his lips as he tried to figure out what was going on. “Hello? Anyone out here?” He shouted into the emptied roads. As expected there was no reply but the chilling air rushing against his skin. Always one for adventure Rayner shrugged and entered further into the town.

 

~ Snowbelle city ~

 

Inside the town of Snowbelle a lone figure hummed to her-self happily as she sat on one of the rooftops swinging her legs back and forth joyfully. Suddenly her elongated ears twitched slightly. Turning her head towards the gates of the city a smirk graced her darkened lips.

With a leap she jumped off the rooftops falling towards the ground with unworldly grace. Landing softly on her shoes she stretched her arms them started sprinting towards the entrance of the city. As she neared the gates she saw lots of villagers giving her odd looks but brushed them off.

Only one person caught her eye currently. She watched with glee as a new face approached the town. Giggling to herself in a light tone her eyes started to glow a jaded green. She watched the stranger stop mid-step as his eyes took on the same hue as hers.

Once it faded he shook his head a few times and kept walking. Satisfied with her work she quickly dashed into the alleyway of the nearest building and scaled the sides towards the roof. Once atop the roof and sure she was out of sight she watched him enter the town and start yelling.

With a soft chuckle she sat back down on the rooftop and started to hum to herself again enjoying the chaos she would soon cause the traveler…

 

Rayner called out again but there was no reply. He looked around the town and felt a small twinge of fear. The buildings all looked ragged and run down. The shingles on the roofs where scattered on the ground along with doors swinging wildly in the wind.

As he entered the streets he saw cars crashed into each other and items tossed all around. “What the heck happened here?” He muttered trying to grasp the situation. Deciding to leave the city since it seemed like there was no one here to answer his questions he started to head back but looked at a building behind him.

“The hell? Didn’t I just come from this direction?” He looked at the tall building and relooked at his surroundings. Somehow he had ended up inside of an alleyway.  Exiting the ally he saw the main street he was just on.

Jogging back into the center he saw the same scene as before. Deciding to try again he turned around and gasped. The alleyway he was just in was behind him. He turned back and saw he was in it once again. “Is this some kind of sick joke?” He ran into the street and saw the empty broken streets like before.

Deciding to not relive what just happened he walked onto the sidewalk and started to follow it. Eventually it will lead out of here. He passed a large broken window but stopped. Looking into the reflection he saw his face and froze.

He looked the same rugged brown hair, trilled facial hair, and silver eyes wait. He looked at his eyes and some them almost glowing? He looked on his reflection trying to figure out what happened to his eyes but saw a black silhouette behind him.

He turned around sharply and looked towards the figure behind him. He blinked a few times then looked back at the glass reflection. The figure was gone. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly he sighed tiredly. Guess the stress is getting to me.

Moving away he continued to walk down the sidewalk having an eerie feeling he was being watched…

 

 

~ Pov ~

 

Laughing to herself joyfully the woman in black looked down giggling to herself as she watched the traveler running randomly in different directions talking to himself. She watched the townspeople looking at him strangely and just laughed at their expressions.

Deciding to have a little fun she saw him approaching a large window and grinned. Jumping off the roof she landed gracefully and mirrored his movements till he stopped at the window. She watched as he looked at his eyes and panicked a little.

She was relieved when he saw her behind him and turned around to see her. She stood there smirking as he looked at her.  Rubbing his head he shrugged and kept walking. She giggled softly to herself. He could only see what she wanted him to. With a grin she walked back into an ally disappearing from sight.

 

 

Rayner walked towards the end of the street but stopped. Looking ahead he saw another street but it looked strangely familiar. His eyes widened when he saw the crashed cars and littered roads. “But I just… How did I?” He started to panic now.

Deciding to screw logic he just ran. No direction in mind he ran with all his might trying to get out of the twisted city he was currently in. He saw the same crash site pass him once more and was now fearful. “IS this purgatory or something!” HE clenched his eyes shut and kept running.

He jumped over a park bench and started running through the gardened area. He decided to stay off the roads period nothing good would come if he passed yet another crash site once more. He kept running but started to get tired.

Finally he couldn’t take it anymore and stopped running gasping for breath. He opened his eyes and looked around confused. “What the? Wasn’t I just in a park?” He looked around at the forest before him confused. He had jumped a few bushes here and there but he never saw any thick woodlands.

“Maybe I should go ba-“He stopped mid-sentence as he turned around. There was a massive wall right behind him at least 20 feet tall. Confusion cluttered his mind as he tried to grasp what was happening but just sighed in defeat.

Deciding he would get nowhere just standing there he chose a pathway in the forest and took it.

 

~ Pov ~

Smirking at her handy work she watched the stranger enter the forest. He was very stubborn and kept trying to turn back around towards the gates of the city, but she was satisfied he finally entered the forest. With a yawn she rubbed her eyes tiredly; it had taken a toll on her to hold an illusion of that magnitude so long.

She stretched her arms above her head and started walking away happy to see yet another stranger walk into the grasp of the forest. She never knew what happened to some of them but when they blinked out in her mind she knew it was time to find someone else.

Wondering how long it would take she jumped off the roof and headed towards a local café she had grown to like…

 

~ Route 20, The Winding woods ~

 

Rayner had been walking now for what seemed like ages. He hadn’t seen many Pokémon besides a few Fletchling. Odd considering all the forests he had traveled through he had encountered scores of all kinds be it bug to steel.

Jumping over a small cliff he landed safely on the ledges below. Looking over the small incline he saw a large field scatted about with some random trees.  That usually wouldn’t strike him as odd but the many trees all looking different in shape and size where baring fruit.

HE could recognize at least 15 different fruits on the trees along with another 30 he didn’t. Feeling his stomach grumble he remembered he hadn’t had a chance to eat since the twisted town he had just entered that morning tried to drive him mental.

Happy with his luck he hopped over the ledge and headed towards one of the trees. Once he got there a knew something seemed a bit off about them. They were massive! At least 20 feet in height each. “Can’t I catch a break?” He sighed out tiredly.

Deciding nothing would get done just gazing at the large trees he opened his pack and pulled out a small rope.  He aimed for one of the lowest branches on the tree and tossed the end over it. Thankfully he got it on his first try. Grabbing the end he tied it off and started climbing.

Once up on the branched he looked shocked. The tree was much wider then he thought. What looked like a large branch was actually many smaller ones connecting together making path ways. “This is insane.” He muttered.

Never seeing anything like it compelled him to explore the vast tree maze before him but feeling his stomach groan he sighed. “Food first, exploration later” He started walking up the twisting branches towards where he saw the fruit. Once at the top he sighed once more. There were many different path ways splitting in different directions.

“Why couldn’t it have been a welcome basket up here or something?” He grumbled. Looking around and finally guessing on a pathway he trekked down it carefully watching his step.

 

~Winding Woods, 2 hours later~

 

“For crying out loud another one!” Rayner shouted loudly. IT had been hours since he first scaled the tree and he expected to have reached the top at this rate. Feeling himself very tired now he sat down and caught his breath.

Rayner looked out into the foliage and sighed once more.” I can’t even see outside of the tree now, just how massive is this place?” He was tempted to just jump off the ledge of the branches he was on and hope he survived the fall.

Standing up he was about to do just that when he saw something in the leaves above him. He squinted trying to make out the shape of it. “Is that a fruit?” He muttered. Three or four branches above him hung an odd shape. It was a light brownish color followed by a lighter cream color. It was very obscured by the leaves surrounding it but it did indeed look like some unknown fruit to him.

“Guess my luck changed for the better” He smirked.  He started to scale the branches with new vigor trying to get to the odd shape before some bird Pokémon found its way in here and took it. It took him about 20 minutes before he was on the same branch as the dangling fruit.

Once on it he started to take his time walking over towards it. The branches hung by four roots connected together. He watched his footing carefully before kneeling down. HE reached out trying to grab the fruit; it was only a few inches off.

Reaching with all his might he was just an inch or two off now. Sticking his foot into the roots he lunged at the fruit grabbing it as he fell. Something was wrong though. He heard a sharp yipping noise when he grabbed the fruit. The other thing being the fruit felt soft, not rotten or mushy but soft, almost like fur.

Feeling himself slipping he dangled helplessly by his foot as it was stuck into the root. He tried to get up but couldn’t manage at his angle. Looking back towards the fruit he wondered what it was he actually grabbed and froze. Glaring at him through the green leaves surrounding the branch he saw 2 dark, slanted, crimson eyes.

He watched fearfully as the eyes came in to view. He let out a audible gulp as he saw the shape take form. A light cream colored muzzle moved out first snarling at him angrily. Next came its face with the red eyes. Soon its body walked over gracefully on cream colored paws. And finally its tail or Tails came out, all nine of them.

Suddenly he realized his mistake. The darkened object he thought he was fruit he grabbed was in fact one of the dangling tails of the Ninetales standing over him. “Hehe nice doggy” He laughed hoarsely and raised his hand defensively. Hearing a growl in response he was now shivering in fear.

The Ninetales strutted over to his dangling form and watched him carefully as he was hung by hit foot. HE relaxed a little when he saw the Ninetales stop snarling and smile at him. He saw it lower one of its tails down towards him and waited.

Realizing it wanted him to grab on he smiled back thankful he wasn’t roasted alive by the angered fire type.  He reached up and grabbed the tail trying to pull himself up. He sensed a feeling of dread approaching however when the Ninetales glare returned and it smirked.

Suddenly he felt pain course through his body. HE let out a pained scream as he felt jolts of energy lashing throughout his body, the pain was excruciating. Finally the pain receded. He felt himself blacking out. The last image he saw before it went dark was the cold glare of the Pokémon’s Red eyes.

 

~ Winding woods, a few hours later ~

 

Rayner groaned painfully. Grabbing his head he felt faint tingles of pain still coursing through him. “Jeez that Pokémon can hold a grudge” He muttered. Slowly opening his eyes he nearly had a heart attack on the spot. He screamed in fear and crawled backwards.

Watching him was a pair of dark brown eyes. Looking at the rest of the face he realized it had red fur and 6 tails. Sitting over him was a young looking Vulpix except it wasn’t exactly a small little Pokémon, it was massive at least three times his size.

The young Pokémon yipped at him when he woke up and smiled at him. The Vulpix was sitting down with its front paws holding it up. Many questions racked his mind why was he here, how did a gigantic Vulpix applier, the list went on and on. “Hehe nice kit, nice kit no need to…” He just trailed off not knowing what would happen.

The Vulpix turned its head to the side confused. “Guess you’re still a baby Pokémon.” He sighed in relief. The young Pokémon watched him closely. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted up. He looked at his back and saw the Vulpix lifting him up by his shirt like a mother would do to its kit.

“H-hey what are you HEY WH….” He screamed at the Vulpix tossed him into the air. He screamed feeling himself free falling but land on something soft. He opened his eyes and saw he was on the Vulpix’s Back. He screamed once more as the Vulpix started running around the room with him clinging to its back trying not to fall off.

“HEY, HEY, Hey, CUT IT OUT, STOP!” He screamed in fear. The Vulpix did as he said and halted mid step. Rayner screamed once more being launched forward into a pile of leafs. He surfaced the leafs grabbing his chest trying to stop it from popping out.

He heard a giggling noise and looked to the side. Looking in front he saw the Vulpix on her back rolling back and forth happily. “Lousy Pokémon.” He muttered.  He slowly crept out of the leafs and walked towards the Vulpix. Still distracted he sprinted forward and landed on the Pokémon’s furry chest.

“HA, GOTCHYA!” He screamed and started tickling her belly. The Vulpix’s stopped and it started rolling back and forth laughing as hey tickled it. This continued for a while before he got tired tickling the gigantic Pokémon. He rolled off the side of it and sighed tiredly.

He was about to stand up but saw a shadow over him. He let out a small scream as the Vulpix rolled over onto him crushing him into its furry chest. “vullll” It howled at him softly. He tried to move from under it but he couldn’t move a muscle. Sighing in defeat he had to admit it actually was very soft.

He was brought out of his thoughts however when a long wet appendage slammed into his face. He was completely caught off guard when the Vulpix licked him in the face. “Vulll” it cooed softly and continued to lick his face. The tongue was massive at least the size of his head alone.

After a while he began to assume the Vulpix was female. It yipped every once and awhile in a very light feminine tone while licking him.  After being thoroughly drenched in saliva the Vulpix stopped and was satisfied. He felt her curl her head up and snuggle into him before going to sleep.

After a while the heat started to get to him. Being surrounded in fur for one thing but the fact Vulpix was a fire type made the heat almost unbearable. Carefully not to wake the sleeping giant Rayner started to wiggle back and forth trying to pry himself louse from the slumbering Vulpix.

He was almost free when he saw a shadow cast over him. He slowly looked up when he saw the glaring red eyes of the Ninetales from Before. Trying his hardest not to panic he gentle crawled out from under the paw of the Vulpix and ever so slowly started to make his way in front of the Ninetales.

“H-hey there umm N…Ninetales, well about that whole incident with your tail it, it was an accident honestly” he stuttered out fear evident in his voice. The Ninetales didn’t seem like it heard him or really cared for that matter but eventually stopped glaring and just watched him closely.

Finally the Ninetales stopped looking all together and sat down before him. Guessing it was a female since she had a kit, Rayner watched Ninetales move one of her long, elegant, tales over towards the sleeping Vulpix.

She rubbed it back and forth over her head in a motherly way. Rayner smiled seeing the Vulpix cuddle into the tail tiredly. Turning back towards Ninetales he froze up a bit seeing her eyes placed back on him. They were very opposing. The Ninetales smiled back at him and moved one of her tales towards him.

Rayner backed up slightly remembering what had transpired last time he tried touching it. Ninetales noticed the fearful look and smirked. Sneaking one of her other tales behind him she clipped his knee’s knocking him backwards. As he landed he felt something soft. Looking down he noticed he was laying on one of her tales.

Ninetales then rolled her tale up with him in the center and watched him fidget around in it. He had to admit her tail was by far the softest thing he had ever touched. Being surrounded by all sides of it felt wonderful. Suddenly he felt himself being lifted and saw Ninetales lift her tail with him in it before leaving the room.

He watched her gracefully walk on the roots surrounding the den he was currently in. After about a minute or two she walked into a hallowed out root. It was quite large making him believe the tree was twice as big as he originally thought it was.

The room was relatively barren except for a small gathering of leaves in the center and some miscellaneous things lying on the floor. Ninetales walked into the cot in the center and curled up before lifting the tail he was currently in towards her face.

She watched him closely, almost gauging him. Finally she lifted him towards her mouth. Fear gripped him wondering if she was going to eat him or not. He was somewhat pleasantly surprised that she licked him. She continued to lick him over and over till he was soaked in her saliva.

She rolled onto her back and put her back legs into the air. Confusion was evident in his mind till he saw her lifting the tail he was in towards her nether regions. “WH-what what are you” He stuttered out not comprehending the situation before him. Ninetales ignored his comment and lowered him closer to her furry lips.

Rayner watched fearful as two of her other tails moved forward and opened her nether lips. He watched her dripping quim somewhat fearful and excited. He wasn’t into Pokémon in the slightest but the site of before him was something out of pure fiction. He was a little curious himself.

He felt himself being lowered very slowly, almost mockingly. Once before it he saw Ninetales taking deeper breaths. Was he causing this before even touching her? Suddenly he was thrust forward in one fluid motion. HE felt his head make contact first with her soft, pink, walls.

Instinctually he pushed against it only making the Ninetales howl happily. He felt the tail go even further and shove him much deeper. Finally his whole body was inside. He felt all sticky from her saliva before but now he was drenched.

His clothes hung to him sagging from the weight of the sticky fluids surrounding him. If he thought Vulpix’s fur was hot he had another thing coming. Ninetales wet passageway was a inferno of heat. It didn’t burn his skin per say but it defiantly felt like an overly hot bath.

He thrashed around trying to get some of the humid air inside of her only getting mouthfuls of her sticky juices. To make matters worse he felt constricted to. The tight muscles her was surrounded by clenched him hard making it hard for him to breath.

The lack of breathing and scarce oxygen was starting to get to him now. He felt like he was going to pass out any moment. Out of all the feelings he had at the moment the one that caught his attention was the light tugging on his left foot. He tried to kick it away but it started with new effort.

Suddenly he felt himself being tugged hard. Slowly he was pulled out of Ninetales burning pussy into fresh air. He heard Ninetales howl in pleasure presuming from her orgasm. He landed on something soft on his way out. Looking down he smiled a little seeing bright red fur.

He felt something licking him and sighed more relaxed now not being crushed by all sides. Slowly he blacked out.

~ Pov ~

Ninetales writhed in pleasure as she felt the tiny human struggling around inside of her. She felt herself close. She was tempted to fish him out with her tale but pleasure passing she decided to ride it out. She was about to orgasm when she felt something touching her nether lips.

Tilting her head down still panting she moaned feeling the small Vulpix digging into her pussy. She clenched hard when she felt Vulpix trying to take the small human out. She tried tugging him back as she felt him slipping out but it was no use. Finally she released him and howled in pleasure feeling her orgasm rock through her.

Once she was down from her high she glared down at the Vulpix annoyed. Vulpix didn’t look her in the eye and kept licking the small human. Ninetales got up and reached one of her tails down towards the human but Vulpix let out a little yip at her followed by a slight growl.

Caught off guard Ninetales smirked before picking up Vulpix by the scruff of her neck. She then lifted the human up with one of her tails and started strutting back towards the den where Vulpix came from. Guessing she missed her plaything she decided to give it back.

Once at the little cot she dropped Vulpix onto it and moved the human down towards her. Vulpix grabbed him in her mouth before putting him down gently onto her cot and cuddling into him. Ninetales licked Vulpix a few times before leaving her with the small human.

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Rayner groaned in pain as he tried rolling over. He felt himself securely in place and pressed into something soft. Opening his eyes he noticed the dark room and assumed it was night. Looking over at the feint glow surrounding him he saw the Vulpix from before snuggling into him.

Remembering the events from before he sighed happy he wasn’t drowned, crushed, or burnt alive inside of that Ninetales. He was tempted to try and run but considering he was stuck in a tree now thousands of feet in height he didn’t like his odds.

Reaching over he pet the muzzle of the sleeping fox and smiled seeing her hug him back in her sleep. Deciding he was safer with Vulpix then Ninetales he stayed there for the night, hoping he could figure a way to get back to normal…

 

~ Snowbelle City ~

A dark figure hummed to herself happily on a rooftop watching the view like she did daily. Looking over the new faces of the town she watched them carefully, trying to decide. Feeling the little light in her head still active she sighed disappointedly, she hated when they lived that long.

Blinking the little light in her mind out herself she now would not now the outcome of the human’s fate. Deciding 1 week was long enough to wait she went in search of something new to play with. There was so many to pick from. Grinning ear to ear she leapt from rooftop to rooftop looking carefully for her next toy.

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO

 

Well i hope you all liked it. Also the first person to Review how Ninetales shrunk him with her tail gets a cookie. :P

 

Like always please leave me reviews i am a review whore and thrive on your attention.

If you would like to see any pokemon please review me a request, i will do any fetish, with any pokemon just please remember to add the pokemon you want its kind of hard to guess out of the 700+ which you like the most.

Well until next time ^,^

Savior? & Never piss of a Psychic by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'VE RETURNED!

hi ^,^

Sorry for the long wait all my loyal fans still out there. I just haven't had much time lately to devote myself to writing, i know thats not a good excuse but its the only one i got >.>

Well since i've been gone so long i decided to make this chapter a bit longer then most so without further adoo

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW~ ~ ~ ~ !

A few weeks prior…

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

 

“How is this possible?”  Came the distraught voice of Professor Sycamore. “How can another one of my trainers go missing?”  He looked down at the pictures of 7 trainers he had sent since his last assistant left to go investigate the disappearances.

 

“Try to calm down Professor, as I stated it’s my job to insure peace and harmony within this world. That being said I am no child who would run recklessly into danger like the novices you sent into such a dangerous place.”

 

Professor Sycamore glared at the man before him but finally sighed in defeat. “Regardless of what has happened we must think of the wellbeing of the villagers and trainers that have gone missing!” The man before him scoffed a little.

 

“Are you sure you’re not just over reacting? I mean come on, some kids and elderly went into a massive forest and you went as so far as to call in a Ranger to find them?” Laughed said ranger standing before him.

 

The professor sighed and looked down regretfully. “Listen. I don’t know what is going on, on route 20 but everyone before you has vanished without a trace. Even when the villagers sent search parties in there only one man came back out and he was in such a state where he screamed whenever he saw someone!” He shouted letting his anger and fear seep into his words.

 

The ranger laughed at Sycamores claim. “Again you act like I’m some newbie trainer going into his first real challenge. I have successfully taken on 47 missions and after this I’ll just tally that to 48. I don’t have any fears and I certainly am not afraid of some haunted forest. The fact you think so little of a league official ranger is infuriating to say the least.”

 

“Only arrogant people or complete fools would claim to have no fears, which one do you claim to be since you like to make such loud accusations?” Muttered Sycamore with distaste evident in his words. The ranger glared at him before scoffing and turning to leave the office.

 

“You might as well just start writing up a mission complete log for me; it’s as good as done anyways. I’ll find your children and elderly in no time” Laughed the ranger as he exited the room. Professor Sycamore rubbed his forehead and sat down at his desk.

 

“I request aid from an official Pokémon ranger and they send me this, this ignorant, incompetent, imbecile!”  He said slight enraged. He doesn’t seem to grasp the severity of the situation. Professor sycamore pulled his desk drawer open and pulled out a small scrap book.

 

Opening it up he wrote the name down of the ranger and started to fill in little texts here and there. Once finished he closed it back up with its strap and put it back in the drawer. “Let’s see what happens now that someone more experienced enters the Frey” muttered Sycamore.

 

~ Present day ~

 

Lumiose City, Sycamore’s lab.

 

 

“So you must be Karla Rune, It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, but as of late it seems a bit pointless.” Professor Sycamore sighed sadly. Standing before the Professor was a Pokémon Ranger sent by the ranger base in the Kalos region. She was sent by the top ranger who was command of the base to find where there fellow ranger had vanished to.

Karla was average height, she had a pale complexion which was rather odd in her line of work but her skin almost glowed in the right light. She had dark hair with streaks of red highlights on the sides and towards the front.  If anyone looked at her they wouldn’t even know she was a ranger by the way she dressed and acted

Around her neck was a small chain necklace with various Pokeball key chains ranging from standard to premier ball. Along the sides of her hair, holding her bangs out of her eyes where two hair clips both with two little silver bells attached to them.  And lastly if you looked down at her rather noticeable D-cup breasts, right above you would see what looked like a tattoo of claw marks.  She wore a spider web tank top, cut black and laces around the shoulders. Her pants where a pair of slacked black jeans with multiple pockets only the thighs and sides, for her supplies.

Holding her pants up were a crimson belt with black studs along the outside, a Cherish Ball belt buckle. Strapped to the belt was her ranger badge being the only thing noticeable about her features giving off that she was in fact a Pokémon Ranger. Her footwear was a pair of black combat boots with buckles on the side as the straps. Last but not least was a sleeveless black jacket, with a red furred trip along the top and outlining the hood, currently not being worn.  

At her side was a rather odd partner. An Absol was sitting at her side respectfully waiting for her partner to finish up. Absol’s alone where rather odd to see for rangers since they were known as the disaster Pokémon and had a bad rep around Pokémon Rangers.

 Karla however didn’t care about any superstitions and gladly accepted her company as her partner. The other odd thing though was the coloring of her Absol. She was a much lighter shade, almost red. Clearly she was what was referred to as a shiny Pokémon by most.

“Please excuse me but pointless? Have you given up on all the people who have disappeared?!” She grit her teeth a bit angrily. Professor Sycamore sighed again. “Of course not, I’m trying to do all I can but… I just can’t keep sending people into that forsaken forest; it’s suicidal to think otherwise.”

Karla frowned. She felt kind of bad for her accusation against him, knowing he had to be feeling guilt over this whole situation. “Sir, this isn’t your fault and you know it. This situation, these strange disappearances, they might be linked.” She muttered pulling out an envelope from her pack.

Tossing it on his desk the Professor opened it up and started reading. His eyes widened but he continued none the less. “T-this… This can’t be happening… Not there to…” She had a fearful look. Karla had the same worried look but continued, “It is. We still don’t know what’s causing it but one thing is certain. The origin happened hear first, in that forest. Even if it’s happening to those places to it started here from what we can tell.”

“It’s my job as a Pokémon ranger to see to this regions safety. That is an oath all rangers have taken and abide by.” She put her hand to her chest in a mid-salute. “On another note, the reason we came so soon again was because of are missing ranger.” Karla saw the professors face turn to one of disgust and smirk.

“I’ll take it you remember him” She tried and failed hiding her laughter from her voice. “Oh yes… I remember him quite well. He claimed to have no fears and put up a brave and boastful front.” Sycamore said bitterly. Karla laughed at his comment. “If that’s just a fancy way of calling him a stuck-up asshole then you got that right.”

Sycamore raised an eyebrow at her comment but shrugged it off, guessing even his fellow rangers didn’t like him much. “Here is all I’ve gathered since his departure. It’s not much but anything to help you should be a benefit.” He tossed a small packet no larger than three or four pages to her.

Catching it Karla read through it and nodded. “Thank you Professor, this is more information than I had before. I’ll leave immediately.” With a quite court bow she turned to leave before being stopped by the Professor. “Be careful Miss Rune. Whoever or whatever is doing this is not biased to anyone, man women, child, or Pokémon alike.” Karla gave a fearful nod and headed out, the Professors words ringing in her ears.

 

~Snowbelle City~

 

Karla stepped into the front Gates of Snowbelle city and let out a quite gasp. It was a disaster. She didn’t need her reports to tell her that much. Broken windows, graffiti on all the walls, even the people looked sketchy from what she had read about the original city’s inhabitants. How a once great and well known city could stoop so low she couldn’t fathom.

As she along with her Absol entered the city, Most of the citizens looked at her oddly; even a few looked at her somewhat fearful. She wondered why till someone bumped into her. The man stepped to the side shout for her to watch it as he kept walking away.

Karla growled but decided to drop it. As she was about to leave her eyes widened. Reaching into her thigh pocket she fished around before growling. “Thief! Get back here!” She screamed rushing after his already sprinting form.

Karla growled angrily, her partner had decided to scout ahead of her since she was my keen and agile she could scope out the forest while she took in the town. Her speed right now would be helpful catching this guy. Grinding her teeth Karla ran faster trying to catch up.

“Damn it! Stop, give me back my wallet!” She screamed barely getting an edge, he was faster than he looked. Rounding the corner the thief went into an ally. Staying with him Karla dashed in there to but felt someone grab her. “Now look who showed up to say hello” Grinned one of the men next to her.

Karla’s eyes widened in fear, it was a trap! “So what’s a pretty thing like you doing in are fare city?” Smirked the one holding her wallet. “Fuck off and give me my damn wallet back you bastard!” Karla growled kicking at the guy in front of her.

“Careful guys, you might upset are guest” He laughed along with his other friends. Karla had enough. Pushing her foot behind the man grabbing her she twisted around and slipped him over her shoulder into the curb. The other men were startled by her actions and there smiling faces grew dark.

“Now that was a mistake” Pointing at her the two other men charged at her fist raised. Karla just smirked. She wasn’t a ranger for nothing. Even if there main job was to protect Pokémon, they had to be trained in case they needed to protect themselves.

As the first of the guys came at her she easily sidestepped him raising her foot high and smashing it into his head, launching him to the ground like the man that was holding her previously. The second one being more cautious walked up to her fists raised and aimed for her head. Blocking it she jabbed him in the side and pulled his head into her knee when he fell over.

With a smirk she stepped over the guys on the ground to the last guy who had her wallet. Reaching into her pocket he pulled out a knife and tossed the wallet behind him. “No bitch is getting the best of us” He screamed enraged and charged at her. She had aimed to do the same thing as she had with the last guy but he was smarter, blocking her jab and raising her with a few thrusts of his knife.

Quickly moving back to avoid the knife she grabbed a trash lid from a nearby bin and used it to block his knife as she went back to trying to jab him. This continued for a moment before she got an opening and smashed the lid into his head sending him to the ground groaning.

 “I’ll take my wallet back now thank you” She spat. Reaching down to pick up her wallet she grunted in pain as she felt something hard hit her. Tumbling to the ground she looked up a bit dazed and gasped, pissed off at herself. The first guy she had tossed over her shoulder had already gotten back up and looked very pissed.

“Now you’re gonna get it lassie” He grinned stomping on her stomach. Karla cried out in pain. The other guys got up slowly themselves and watched their friend pinning her. “Nice job lets teach this bitch who she’s messing with” The so called leader said venomously.

The guys ganged up and started beating on her making her cry out and groan in pain. She was outnumbered, a mess, and sadly {Most likely the one that hurt the most} Out smarted. Karla felt herself lifted up by the bigger guy who had pinned her as his friends started taking turns punching her.

“Alright boys, I think she learned her lesson, let’s just have a little fun with her before we toss her side” The leader smirked reaching for her jacket and pulling it open. With no strength left she had to watch as she was being stripped.

Barely conscious she felt her jacket tossed aside and someone roughly grabbing her breasts. All of a sudden there was a cry and then she felt herself being dropped onto the ground. She tried to open her eyes but couldn’t before she passed out on the snow covered alleyway.

 

 

 

~ Snowbelle city, Rooftops ~

 

Humming softly on the rooftops a lone figure watched the people of the town go around doing their usual activities. The people of the city had seen better days. This once family friendly town had grown dark and dreary. Even a simple walk to the park now could result in a mugging.

The figure looked around and smirked. Standing up at her full height stood a woman dressed and black. Even though her clothes where scarce and revealing she didn’t shiver once to the snow but instead stood perfectly still as she watched the town eagerly.

As she was watching she saw something strange. Running down the street was a women dressed oddly. Raising her eyebrow she shrugged and hopped off her perch. Running over the rooftops to the ledge she jumped high, higher than any woman could ever hope to, and landed on the next roof before continuing to run after her.

As she saw the women turn the corner her elongated ears twitched before she growled. Looking down she saw four men along with the women being held by one of them as one waved something in her face. She was about to jump down and intervene when she saw the girl lash out nearly kicking the guy in the face.

With a coy smile she sat on the ledge and watched the events unfold, like a story. Grinning she was about to get up and leave when her eyes widened seeing the tall man get up and knock her to the ground before ruthlessly beating her with the other’s.

Growling She grabbed the edge of the roof and was about to hop over it but stopped and closed her eyes. Sighing she got off the ledge and started walking away back where she came from. She stopped midsetep however when she heard a loud high pitched scream of pain.

Growling even more she looked around and saw some people looking into the ally pointing before walking away. Stomping her foot she paced back and forth for a moment before looking over the roof again. When she saw the woman jacked tossed aside that was it and she jumped off the ledge and landed on one of the guys backs.

The man screamed in pain before she smashed his head into the asphalt with her shoe and used him as a springboard to launch into the other two before raising her hand to the last man holding a knife. “Ark!” Something shot from her hand sending him flying into the wall behind him.

Standing up she looked around and growled at the men before raising a hand to them all. Her palm glowed a dark shade of red before it faded away. Smirking she started walking away before she looked back at the girl. Shaking her head she started walking back out of the ally but heard the girl moan in pain a bit.

Standing there for a moment she clenched her fists and walked back over to the passed out girl and tossed her onto her shoulder before scaling the wall without her arms. Once on the roof she took off into a direction far away from where they were currently.

 

~ Snowbelle city, Unknown location~

 

Karla groaned out in pain. Her sides hurt when she breathed, and she was dizzy as hell. “D-damnit what happened.” Leaning up she felt a blanket fall off her and looked down before blushing heavily. Reaching down she pulled the blanket back up covering her exposed chest.

“That’s it, those assholes are so fucking dead” She growled looking around where she was. It looked like a warehouse of some kind. The walls where made of brick, and there was heavy machinery near the corners of the room. “Where the hell did they take me?” She wondered out loud before hearing a large groan of metal being opened.

Quickly turning to the noise she saw a lone figure walk into the large room with a few bags in her hands. “Umm… who are you?” Karla asked confused, remembering all her assailants being men. “The women stopped mid-step looking up at her with an expression closest to shock.  Regaining her composure she continued walking over to her, a bit slower there and more cautious.

Standing out five feet away Karla looked her over. She was an odd sight to say the least in her black furred bikini and weird accessories, Then again she dressed oddly to, to most so she had no room to say anything bad about her current host.

Leaning down very slowly, almost as if not to startle her she put the bags on the ground before reaching in them and pulling out a container and pushing it towards her. Karla raised her eyebrow before picking it up. Opening it she looked down and saw a bowl of ramen, with different things inside it. “Umm… why did you bring me foo-“She stopped noticing the woman was gone?

Looking around she was a bit startled that she had left the room in the split second she had looked down and not made a single noise. She was going to put the food away but stopped when her stomach let out and audible gurgle. Leaning down she sniffed it and felt her mouth water. It smelled so good!

Carefully she picked up a form from the tray and got a tiny bit. Raising it cautiously to her lips she took a bite and prepared for the worst. Once she swallowed she looked down and started eating… Rather un-lady like at that. As she scarfed the food down a figure hanging from one of the roof beams smiled happily.

As Karla finished drinking the last of the broth she slammed the tray down and sighed happily. She hadn’t eaten since she left luminous city and had planned on getting some food in the town but then she had the run in with those thugs.

Remembering them she wondered what happened and why she was here. Looking down she blushed again and remembered she was only in her panties. She looked around the cot she was lying in and saw nothing but blankets and other odds and ends making the cot a makeshift futon.

Wondering why there was even a cot here in the first place she tried getting up and gasped crying out in pain. Falling back down she saw her grabbed her sides and felt wet. Looking down she saw her sides bandaged lightly with blood leaking down them. They must have really beaten me harder than I thought she sighed.

Karla laid back down on the makeshift bed and groaned. “Damnit… Why did this have to happen, I never even got into the forest. Crap! And what about Absol!? What happened to her?” She grabbed her forehead in pain thinking about what could have happened. Gritting her teeth she leaned up and tried to get out of the bed.

She was about to stand when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder making her jump up a bit. Looking over she saw the woman frowning at her before pushing her back into the cot. Shaking her head back and forth she gathered the tray and put it in the bag she left before pulling out a bottle of water and handing it to her.

“Hey! Why am I here? Who are you? What happened to those thugs?” Karla asked anxious and fearful. The woman looked over her shoulder before walking away again back out the door she came from. Karla felt fear as she realized the situation she was in. She was stuck in an unknown location, with a shady looking woman who for some reason was keeping her here? And she was naked? “The fuck is going on here?” She wondered before lying back into the bed groaning as her sides still bled a bit.

Deciding she was no good in this condition she tried to sleep, her thoughts constantly lingering on the strange woman.

 

One Week Later

 

~ Snowbelle city, Unknown location ~

 

Karla looked at the bowl of ramen that was in front of her and sighed. It had been the same thing for a week. She would sit there till the woman showed up, dropped food off in front of her and whenever her eyes traveled an inch away from her she vanished from thin air.

“At least on the up side I know I’m not being kept as a sex slave” She muttered since someone would most likely not wait for their slave to fully recover before using them. Although it wouldn’t be too bad she was kind of cute Karla thought biting her lower lip before shaking her head a bit. “Stop it! Not now” She growled getting her mind out of the gutter.

As Karla ate her food, rather slowly, she had grown tired of the taste of ramen and had been eating it slower and slower the past couple of days. It had been all she was given three times a day for 6 days. Damn it I’m going to die of salt intake at this rate she poked her stomach feeling a little added weight. By no means was she fat but she did care about her physical appearance.

Setting the bowl down she tried getting up like she had each day and got to her feet. Her bruises and cuts had all but healed leaving little wounds but nothing serious. Once on her feet she walked in place for about 10 minutes so she wouldn’t fall over again. The third day delayed her progress a bit as she got up to fast falling onto the floor opening all her previous wounds.

Once she was good she started walking around the warehouse like before and exploring the place. She could tell now it was some kind of manufacturing plant, what they made however was unknown. IT looked like the place was abandoned but that raised the question why the woman was currently living here.

Walking to the window she looked out and saw the town about a half mile away from where she was. The building wasn’t to far off but she knew if she tried to leave on foot in her current condition she would just collapse in the snow and most likely die.

Karla sighed and watched the snow fall before looking in the reflection and nearly screaming. Standing behind her giggling lightly was the woman from before. “Come on you know I hate when you do that” She sighed holding her chest. She had gotten her shirt and jacket back a few days ago after she stopped bleeding.

Though she really didn’t have a problem with other girls seeing her naked, it still felt odd to have a stranger ogle her. The woman giggled some more before walking over to the window herself and looking out it with a smile.

“You know I do appreciate all that you’ve done for me, saving me and patching me up and what not” She waved her hand around the room making the woman nod. “But would you mind at least telling me your name?” Karla asked.

The woman looked a bit conflicted but finally shook her head. “Why can’t you tell me your name?” She asked confused. The woman just kept looking out the window and kept quiet. Karla decided not to push it considering this is the most conversation she had, had with the woman the whole week… even if she hadn’t spoken once yet.

“Well let me say mine. My names Karla Rune, I’m a Pokémon Ranger stationed here in the Kalos region.” She smiled happily pushing her hand out. The woman looked at her oddly just watching her. “Not a shaker?” She pulled her hand back and gave a light wave.

“Any better?” Karla asked. The woman looked at her oddly still but none the less waved her hand back at her imitating the motion. “Alright that’s progress” She laughed a bit making the woman smile a little. Once there conversation got silent they both kept looking out the window at the snow fall.

“Blair…”

Karla looked up a bit shocked.  “W-what did y-you just say?” She stuttered out. The woman looked her in the eyes, her gaze focusing intensely on her. “My name… Is Blair…” Her voice was deep, and beautiful, it sounded almost too perfect, enhanced even! The only thing that seemed kind of strange was her lips. The moved a bit oddly as she spoke.

“Blair… That’s a beautiful name” Karla said happily making her blush. “Anyways it’s nice to meet you officially.” She said happily. Blair nodded before staring back out the window. Deciding to join her they watched the snowfall for a couple hours. The sight was beyond beautiful with the sunset radiating off each snow flake, it was breathtaking. This must be why she lives here, the view. I can see the whole town from here Karla thought happily watching the smiling face of Blair as she gazed off into the distance.

“You need to rest… “Blair said, again in the same deep and elegant tone. Karla was going to protest but felt her legs shake a bit. Knowing she had to rest she sighed before walking slowly back to her bed and laying down. Blair walked over with sashaying a bit with each step, it looked natural on her but she knew if anyone else tried to do it, it would seem strange.

Kneeling down she picked up her pillow and fluffed it for her before pulling the blanket over her and smiling warmly. Karla blushed like crazy at her actions. “T-thank you B-Blair” She had trouble saying the name without stuttering or blushing. Blair just giggled and got up walking out of the room to let her sleep.

Karla sighed. “What’s going on with my life?” She muttered. Rolling on her side. She knew soon enough she would be healed and could head out to get back to where she started but for some reason she was almost dreading it. She couldn’t figure out why.

“Maybe this is Stockholm syndrome? No I would have to of hated the person for it I think, Blair I lov-LIKE! Blair I like” She bit her tongue trying to stop her train of thought. Maybe I just need to sleep. She sighed snuggling into the blanket and sighing happily. It smells like her. She thought, before falling asleep soundlessly.

 

 

A few days later

 

~ Snowbelle city, Abandoned warehouse ~

 

“I’m going to take a shot in the dark here but, you don’t cater much do you?” Karla chuckled seeing another bowl of ramen in front of her. Blair turned her head to the side a bit confused. “You don’t like?” She asked concerned. Karla waved her arms back and forth, “No, no, no that’s not what I meant; just we’ve had ramen for over a week and a half now. Is it your favorite food or something?” She wondered.

Blair looked down a bit saddened. “S-sorry… It’s what I thought you liked after I saw you first eat it…” She hung her head a bit. Karla waved her arms again. “No it’s fine I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything I’m just curious is all. And I do like it.” She smiled picking up the bowl and taking a few bites making Blair smile.

Karla and Blair ate in relative silence just enjoying each other’s company. As they both finished Blair gathered up there trays like she did each day and was about to take them out but stopped by the door. “You should be fully healed in a day or two.” Blair spoke her tone wavering a bit with different emotions.

Karla looked down and felt her side. The pain was all but gone. If she truly felt like it she could probably take a jog right now and not break a sweat like she used to but, for some reason she was compelled to just stay here. Stay here with Blair.

“Blair… we need to talk-“She stopped seeing Blair had already left. Karla pouted a bit then sighed. “You know I hate when you do that…” She said sadly laying back down in her bed.

 

 

~Blair’s POV ~

 

Blair saw her lie back down from the rafter’s and had a solemn look on her face. Lying back on the beam she swung her leg back and forth and let her mind wonder a bit. She could have left her in the snow, it’s not like she wouldn’t have lived. Sure she had blood pouring out of her but someone would have found her probably…

Blair sighed. Wondering what she was doing, what she was doing with her. She had seen countless victims mugged and beaten since her arrival in the city, hell more so the longer she stayed but she never once interfered, why was this girl so special? Was it the way she dressed? The way she acted? Her surviving nature? She recalled the fight Karla out up before being beaten and smiled. She had messed them up more than they did to her.

Blair’s mind wandered with different reasons for hours like she did most nights still asking her-self why. Hearing a whimper Blair raised her eyebrow and looked down. Karla was right below her twisting a bit in her cot. She was sweating and whimpering a bit. Blair sighed jumping down next to her.

Landing silently without so much as a sound as her heels hit the hard stone she kneeled down next to Karla and lightly rubbed her cheek. Humming the tune she had the first day she met Karla she hummed beautifully making Karla calm in her sleep from the sound and the gentle touches.

Once she returned back to her peaceful slumber Blair smiled still rubbing her cheek. As she was about to pull her hand away she felt something grab her. Liking back down worried she had woken her she was surprised to see Karla clinging to her hand in her sleep, almost for dear life.

Blair heard her whisper something. Even her ears’ couldn’t pick it up fully and she leaned down a few inches away to listen again. Her eyes widened a bit and looked at her blushing. Lying down next to Karla she pulled her into a hug and smiled seeing her cuddle into her and completely calm down returning back to her sleep.

Blair out her arm around her hugging her to her chest and smiled. She still didn’t know what compelled her to save her that day but all things concerned, she didn’t really mind it ether. Blair felt herself falling asleep to in Karla’s gentle embrace and yawned tiredly.

As she drifted off to sleep she was left wondering. Why did she say she wanted me in her sleep?

 

 

~ To Be Continued… ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

{ HA GOTCHYA! there's still stories to go around but for that one it is To be continued, however i wont leave you all with nothing to enjoy :P }

 

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods ~

 Somewhere else...

 deep inside Route 20…

 

“John! Erika! Where are you guys?!” Shouted Percy. He and his friends had heard about the haunted woods from there town and had decided to see if the rumors where true. Almost immediately as they entered the forest they got separated by wild Pokémon that attacked them. Each running in different directions to get away, it was almost like the Pokémon wanted them separated.

As Percy rounded the cliff he cursed running back as a pack of wild Mightyena saw him and started running him down.  “Damnit what the hell is wrong with you Pokémon we didn’t even provoke you!” He shouted over his shoulder at the snarling dogs.

As he jumped over a hill he screamed as he started sliding till he fell into the stream at the bottom. Popping out of the water gasping for air he watched the Mightyena at the top of the hill barking and growling before they left, as the current started taking him down stream.

Swimming as best he could against the current he made it to wading water and walked to the shore shivering and cold. “Dumb Pokémon, it’s no wonder you animals are banned from are neighborhood” he spat sitting on the shore.

Sneezing a bit Percy wiped his nose before standing up and following the river, hopefully it lead to a way out. Walking down the small beaten path he watched wild Pokémon fly by or swim by in the river, all staring at him oddly but none the less leaving him be. “Smart animals, at least they know who’s at the top of the food chain here” He smirked walking faster down the path.

“John! Erika! Damnit where are you! We need to get out of this hell hole!” He shouted. As expected the only noise he heard in response where the running of the stream and the occasional Pokémon noise. Sighing he kept walking deeper into the wood, unaware of the glaring red and pink eyes watching him from the shadows.

 

 

~ A few hours later ~

 

It was close to nightfall at this point. The bright orange of the sky painted a beautiful sight for many to see and enjoy, we’ll all accept Percy that was. Barely walking at this point he fell to his knees tiredly. “Damn how long will it take to get out of these god forsaken woods? I knew coming here was a mistake, I told them that damnit” He spat sitting down on the rocky path he had been traveling for miles.

Reaching into his pouch he pulled out a candy bar and was about to take a bite when he heard a rustle from a bush near him. “Alright who the fuck is there” He growled angrily. Setting his food down he got up and walked towards the bush. Moving it aside quickly with his fist raised he was more than a little annoyed when no one was even there.

“Jeez I must be hearing things” He muttered about to walk back over. Turning around he jumped back a bit in shock as he saw a Lopunny sitting where he was a few seconds prior, eating his candy bar watching him. “HEY THAT’S MINE!” He shouted running towards her. As he was about a foot away he felt something stop him dead in his tracks.

“What the hell?” He muttered trying to move. No matter how much he struggled his body seemed to not listen, almost like something invisible was holding him in place. Watching the Lopunny he thought for a moment he saw it smirk before she finished off the candy bar in one bite tossing the wrapper aside.

As the Lopunny stood, he could tell it was a good 5 feet, rather tall by most standards. Fear gripped him a bit as it approached watching him with a smile, yes it was definatly smiling at him. “What the… What the hell do you want” He muttered still trying to break from the invisible bonds restraining him.

As the Lopunny reached him it moved its hands around his side before tugging on something. Percy looked shocked as he saw it pull the last of his candy bars away before tossing his pack aside. “What the fuck! Those are mine put them down!” He started but suddenly felt his mouth close shut. He tried opening it but again like his body it wouldn’t comply.

The Lopunny giggled lightly, making him guess it was female by the tone. Opening one of the bars she took a bite and moaned. Looking towards him she tossed the two remaining candy bars at him. He would have flinched if he could but saw two white arms pass his shoulder and catch them before they made contact with him.

Feeling breath on the back of his neck made him panic. There are two of them? He wanted to turn his head and see what it was but couldn’t do as much as blink in his position. His curiosity was quickly put down however as the figure behind him walked around with a smirk on its face just like the Lopunny. “Gar, Garde-voir” It said deeply, also alerting him she was female.

Opening the candy bar she two sat down and started eating in front of him. Moving her free hand up she waved her hand in a down motion and giggled as Percy’s body followed suit falling to the ground hard. “D-damnit you bitch what’s your problem! First you steal my food now you toss me to the dirt!” He spat out feeling his voice return.

The Gardevoir smirked before talking to the Lopunny. Not able to understand a word they were saying he sweated a bit when he saw the Gardevoir smirk and the Lopunny glare at him. This won’t end well, he thought.  Once the Gardevoir finished off the candy slowly pushing the last piece into her mouth and moaning she licked her lips.

Standing back up she walked over to Percy before kneeling and craning her head to look down at him. With a bored look he suddenly trembled as he felt something in his head. “You know, it’s not wise to call a Psychic Pokémon a bitch, especially when there strong enough to understand telepathy” He looked up fearfully at her smirking face.

“Now my friend and I were just hungry lost Pokémon looking for a quick bite to eat, all alone in these scary woods” She made a puppy dog face turning side to side cutely. “But you had to be all mean and try attacking my friend, and even had the audacity to call me a bitch afterwards? Well that doesn’t fly with us” She grinned maliciously. “I think someone needs to be punished for having such a filthy mouth” She grinned raising her hand over him.

“P-please i… I’m sorry I d-didn’t mean to offe-“ He was cut off as he felt the Gardevoir kick him hard in the jaw sending him tumbling onto his back, she was anything but weak and helpless. Gardevoir growled at him glaring. “Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? I’m speaking to you through Telepathy! I can read you fucking thoughts!” She screeched in his head. “You’re not sorry in the slightest, the second I let you up you were going to take a swing at me!” Percy wanted to smack his forehead. He had planned on charging at her when she let him go but he forgot to take into account she could read his mind.

“We were going to just make you do something humiliating, maybe lick are feet or something” She giggled raising her foot above his head but lowered it on his chest pinning him down roughly.  “But after that last thought where going to do something much worse!” She said venomously.

Calling out to the Lopunny who perked her ear’s up she started speaking to her before the Lopunny growled at you before bursting into giggles licking her lips. Raising her hand back up Gardevoir started chanting and waving her hand over your body.

Percy was utterly confused what she was doing but felt the slight pressure on his chest increase. Looking down he was shocked when he saw her once petite foot taking up almost his entire chest in size. He tried understanding what was going on but soon realized when he saw the Lopunny stand next to him to. Where she was once about 5 feet, she now looked easily 10.

“Wh-whats happening to you!” He panicked trying to crawl away but being pinned by the much larger foot he could do nothing but struggle. Gardevoir stopped her chant opening one eye. “You were dropped on your head as a child weren’t you? Nothing is happening to us” He giggled continuing her chant.

Percy looked confused before realization dawned on him. He was shrinking! Percy screamed but it was too late. If anyone was near him they might have heard him scream at his current height, but at a few feet tall and still shrinking his voice was nothing but squeaks.

Feeling the pressure on his chest increase he grunted trying to breath but his air was being blocked of by Gardevoir. The little air he did get was soon gone as he heard giggling and panicked seeing the massive paw of the Lopunny come over his face, trapping his shrinking head in her furry toes.

Her foot was one of the worst things he had ever breathed in. It smelled like years of never being washed, the dirt sweat and other things stuck to her fur where all being rubbed onto him. Finally Gardevoir finished her chant and smirked seeing her completed work.

Percy was now about 4 inches in height. “There we go, perfect size to be are Lit-tle-toy” She broke the last words into to syllables and winked at him making him panic even more. Reaching down she picked up the tiny human resting his head between her thumb and index finger. Rolling it around a little she giggled seeing his pained expression. “So cute at this size, just like a toy” She giggled.

The Lopunny giggled saying a few things to Gardevoir making her smirk. “You right he is a toy after all”. Percy struggled with all his might but was no match for the Gardevoir’s giant fingers. “Ready for us to rock you pathetic world” She grinned. Twirling her hand the Lopunny giggled turning around and bending over, presenting her rear to her.

Percy was confused till he saw her moving him towards the Lopunny. “H-hey what are you- STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” HE screamed struggling with new vigor. “Giving you a gift you won’t be forgetting any time soon” Gardevoir smiled moving Lopunny’s cotton tail out of the way exposing her dark, filthy anus.

“Time for you to find out why lying to us is the biggest mistake of your life” She grinned moving his head right in front of her anus before pulling it away. Percy let out a sigh of relief. “Almost forgot the most important part” Gardevoir mocked putting her palm to her forehead. “The lube” She smirked bringing Percy up to her mouth. Licking her lips she opened her mouth wide enough for his head to pop in.

Percy screamed as he felt the Gardevoir lick his whole head, slathering him in sticky, chocolaty saliva. Gardevoir moaned happily before pulling him out of her mouth, a thin trail of saliva connecting him to her lips.

“You taste just as good as your food, to bad well be eating you the other way around “She giggled before resuming her previous activities. Lopunny wiggled her rear excitedly as she saw Gardevoir lubing him up and about to insert him. “P-please D-don’t do this, I’ll do anything!” He screamed tears rolling down his cheeks.

Gardevoir looked at him and smiled. “You’re telling the truth, you would do anything not to end up like this” She laughed. “To bad though you lied to us before, we really don’t like that” She grinned before pushing his screaming face into Lopunny’s anus, making her scream in glee.

“Pun-lopun lo!” She panted happily letting her tongue hang out. “Agreed, he does make a better toy then another Pokémon, the humans sure seem to look like toys at this size” She smirked. Pushing harder she popped his whole head into her anus making Lopunny moan happily.

Lopunny clenched her anus hard and giggled watching him twitch rapidly. “Your cutting off his air you know by doing that, your anus is around his neck” Gardevoir smirked and laughed when Lopunny nodded with her own smirk. “Now, now don’t be cruel, let him have a nice big sniff of your filthy ass” Gardevoir grinned slapping her ass making it jiggle.

Lopunny relaxed her anus and moaned as Gardevoir pushed him a bit deeper in before twisting him back and forth, really working his body into all her crevices in there. Lopunny sunk to her hands and knees at this point with her ass sticking in the air gasping in pleasure. “You know you really are a slut, guess all bunnies are” Gardevoir giggled. Lopunny didn’t reply besides the usual moan of pleasure.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

Percy screamed but realized that was a mistake as all his voice did was making Lopunny moan louder in pleasure. Suddenly he felt a vice like grip around his neck and gasped. Trying to grip his neck he struggled panicking as he couldn’t breathe. Outside he could hear the Gardevoir and Lopunny communicating but couldn’t make out a word they said since she had long since inserted him stopped communications.

As he felt himself close to passing out he gasped as the Lopunny’s anus stopped clenching around his neck and he gasped in air, however he soon wished he hadn’t as the smell hit him tenfold. Forgetting where he was he wanted to cover his nose but could do no such thing as his hands where outside of her ass.

Suddenly he felt himself thrust up to his shoulder and tried to break free a bit but screamed in pain as he was twisted roughly back and forth into the Pokémon’s filthy anus, getting her less then clean anal remnants all over his face.

Feeling himself being twisted so roughly was one of the most painful things he had ever felt, that along with the smell and the cramped room he felt like he was going to pop any moment. His thoughts however where interrupted as he heard a loud gurgle followed by a rumble. “BUN!” He heard the Lopunny say a bit frantic but didn’t like the sound of it.

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Lopunny rocked her ass back and forth matching Gardevoir’s movements when suddenly she felt her stomach turn making her groan. Feeling pressure build up she gasped. “Bun!” She screamed at the Gardevoir startling her. “Oh you have got to be kidding me now?” Gardevoir sighed about to pull him out when an idea popped into her mind.

“Actually, leave him in, let him get out the natural way” Gardevoir smirked making Lopunny cringe a bit at the thought but none the less giggle. Gardevoir moved her toes under Lopunny and started digging a bit, making a whole in the ground. Once it was about a foot deep and wide she grinned and pushed Percy all the way in making Lopunny scream happily and orgasm from the pleasure. Her juices drained down into the hole making Gardevoir giggle. “Guess he will have a nice warm pool before his mud bath” She grinned.

Lopunny crouched over the whole and moaned before feeling her insides turnabout. Suddenly she grabbed her stomach gasping a bit and let out a loud fart! Lopunny gasped moaning in pleasure, almost falling off her feet making Gardevoir laugh hysterically. “Hehehehe I... I’m guessing he didn’t like the fresh air you gave him” She continued to laugh watching her friend writhe in pleasure.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

 

Percy heard the rumble and looked up fearfully soon regretting it as a wave of hot air shot into his face and into his lungs. Percy gasped and screamed struggling franticly. It was the worst smell he had ever smelled in his life, worse than any dare he had ever take or anything he had ever eaten. The smell of twenty year old rotting milk or fermenting cheese couldn’t hold a candle to what he currently smelled.

Percy felt his body turn down so his feet where now aimed down. After his initial shock he tried to figure out what was going on but soon realized something smelling even worse than her fart was coming his way. Percy squinted his eyes to see in her dark rectum at what it was but when he saw it he screamed bloody murder.

Percy shrieked and cried as the Lopunny had, had a sudden case of diarrhea, most likely from the candy she had eaten earlier, they weren’t meant for Pokémon after all. Percy screamed but realized his mistake as liquid shit sloshed into his mouth making him gag. HE tried to cough it out but more just poured into his mouth and nose, drowning him in shit.

Feeling his legs break free from the Lopunny’s anus she struggled trying desperately to escape from drowning but the Lopunny was very slowly pushing him out with the current of shit. Soon his chest was out and he slipped back and forth trying his hardest to break away. Then when his head was the only thing left in her anus and the shit he felt the Lopunny clench once more making him gasp, the last of his air rising into the shit as more poured down his throat.

Feeling himself choking on shit he felt weak and knew this would be the end, however…

 

~ Pov End ~

Lopunny regained her footing and groaned feeling herself close. Soon Percy’s feet poked out of her rectum first moving rapidly. Then his chest shot out next. It was clear he was screaming and struggling more frantic then before. Soon he was down to just his neck, being hung by her anus. Lopunny clenched her anus again and wiggled her butt enjoying his limp body swing back and forth.

Gardevoir giggled and watched excitedly as her friend unclenched and let his head slip out. Once out him plummeted into the deep, {to him} whole, breaking a bone or two on the way in making him scream in pain. “Hey welcome back to are world toy, I hope you didn’t miss your stay with my dear friends ass though because you’re about to experience it all over again” She grinned.

Percy wiped the shit from his face confused before he looked up and screamed and shrieked in fear. Lopunny’s anus lay a foot above him slowly leaking brown liquid into the hole he currently lied in. “Enjoy!” Gardevoir kissed her palm before blowing it to him and Lopunny moaned unclenching her anus. Like a faucet turned on liquid shit rained into the whole smashing him into the dirt and soon covering his whole body, as he was pushed under the current of filth.

 

~ Percy’s Pov ~

Percy screamed once he was shoved out of the Lopunny’s ass by her shit hitting the ground hard. The impact damages his back making in scream in pain. As he tried to move he realized he could barely move as much as his legs currently, to exhausted and battered to do anything he heard the Gardevoir speak to him and was confused before looking up and going pale. Screaming once more a torrent of shir cascaded down into the whole before him.

He tried to jump to his feet but he could still barely move. The wave of shit hit him like a brick as he was shoved into the walls of the hole, getting even more shit then before on his face and in his mouth. He choked back on the filth spitting and hacking, but shit just kept pouring in, the Lopunny seemed like she would never stop!

 

~ Pov End ~

 

Gardevoir kneeled over the whole her own face a few inches from the Lopunny’s ass, it seemed like she wasn’t even fazed by the smell or sight at all. Gardevoir’s grin turned malicious as she saw his head go under and his hands clawing at the top.

“Lopunny don’t hog him all, I haven’t even got a chance to play with him yet” she giggled. Lopunny was gasping and groaning but soon her stream of diarrhea subsided, nearly filling the while up. Lopunny moved out of the way panting a bit, regardless of the fun it was painful going that long.

Gardevoir tried locating Percy in the filthy cesspool before seeing a faint moving hand at the top and giggled. “Ah ha! Found you!” Gardevoir spoke to him raising her hand up, his body rose out of the shit making him gasp as he came into the air desperately trying to breath.

“Can’t have you dying yet, I haven’t had my fun with you” She winked making him cry sadly. He just wanted it to end; he didn’t care how at this point. Gardevoir raised her hand up and a light pink glow surrounded her hand. Moving it around Percy’s body he felt his pains slowly being eased away, till he felt amazing! More amazing then he had ever felt, still filthy but there was no pain.

“It’s amazing what a simple heal pulse can do at your size, if I had to imagine it could probably repair torn limbs to, well have to test that out later” She giggled making him start crying again. “Time to clean you off.” Gardevoir waved her hand a bit so his head was looking upward.

Putting one leg on either side of the hole she hiked her dress up to her lap and grinned squatting down, presenting her pure white ass, even larger than the Lopunny’s to him. “My, my, who knew we would find some sick pervert into wild Pokémon’s asses” Gardevoir smirked reading his thoughts. “Yet I recall you saying something like, dumb animals all of you, I’m glad none live in my neighborhood? Strange since this turns you’re on” She wiggled her butt over him.

Percy blushed realizing his thoughts again where being invaded by the Psychic type. “If that turns you on then this should be even better” She grinned moving her hand again. Percy gasped as suddenly his mouth was pried open fully! He tried to close it but it refused to listen to him staying open widely.

“Well then I guess all I can say is Enjoy it lit-tle-toy” She winked before moaning out. Percy knew what was coming and wanted to shit his mouth, cover his face, run away but being suspended in midair and locked in his position, he couldn’t do so much as blink as a hot stream of piss shot down, right over his body into his face and waiting mouth.

Percy gargled choking on the foul tasting and smelling liquid but could do nothing as it was shot down is throat and into his nose and eyes. Choking he gulped, trying desperately to get air drinking the Gardevoir’s hot urine, desperate to breathe once more.

Gardevoir moaned shaking her hand a bit trying to keep her concentration but failing as she watched the small human being drenched by a torrent of her hot piss. Gardevoir felt her stream starting to weaken and frowned. Waving her hand as the last few streams shot out they froze midair and started rising. Circling his head she dropped him to the ground and made the fowl stream collapse into him trapping his head in a sphere of her piss.

The Lopunny who was previously worn out watched giddy as he choked and drowned in his water prison. Percy clawed at his neck feeling the urine push into his mouth, nose, and even eyes forcing its being into him through any means it could. Finally when Gardevoir sighed she snapped her fingers and the pee dropped to the ground making Percy scream coughing violently and taking in deep breathes of fresh{ish} air.

“Hmm what was amusing but sadly, for you that is, I feel a pressure building up. I’m sure you’re familiar with it” She pointed to the giggled Lopunny. Percy’s cowered backing up on the ground. “NO, P-PLEASE NO… ANYTHING BUT PLEASE D-DON…” He was cut off as he felt himself being choked again being rose into the air.

“Your fate was decided the moment you raised a hand to us, this punishment just gets worse for everything after that” Gardevoir spat venomously. Lifting him up his face was just a mire inch from her asshole. Suddenly he heard a rumble and was blasted hard as a fart ripped right in his face, a wet one at that smearing shit onto his urine drenched face.

Without even turning around Gardevoir got on her knees resting her humongous ass over the hole which was there current toilet. Groaning Gardevoir pushed hard and gasped in pleasure when she felt herself release her bowels. The screams that followed was just icing on the cake.

Lopunny watched giggling and rubbing herself as shit ran out of her friends ass like a faucet much like she had earlier, all falling onto the tiny humans head, pushing him down a bit in the waterfall of filth. Gardevoir groaned gripping her stomach in a little bit of pain but soon felt it pass. Once she felt the last bit of it fall out she moved the human up and smeared his face on her asshole wiping off the remaining shit.

Snapping her finger’s he plummeted from the air into the hot mess below. Rising to the surface he gasped in air wiping the shit from his eyes. Now both Gardevoir and Lopunny stood over him smirking, they were absolutely colossal. “Pun lo pun?” Gardevoir grinned maliciously and looked down at Percy.

“Time to go, thanks for the dinner and fun night, you really know how to please us ladies” She giggled. Percy thought that was the end of it and he would be done with it but suddenly he felt something grip his legs and saw the Gardevoir’s hands raised. Soon he felt himself being pulled under. “NO YOU CAN’T DO THIS! LET ME GO PLEASE STOP!” The two Pokémon just giggled and blew him kisses as he slowly was dragged under the cesspool. Once his head went under and they saw bubbles start to rise, Lopunny moved her paw to the dirt to cover the whole patting it like it was never there. “Perfect, a shitty grave for a shitty human” Gardevoir giggled walking off with Lopunny into the night…

 

 

To be continued… ?

 

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO!

Well i hope you all enjoyed my twofer, i know you guys deserve it for waiting so patiently so long. I don't know when i will next update in all honestly but i want you all to know i have not forgotten my stories :)

 

Until next time my loyal fans ~

Continuation & Insomnia by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

I'm back ^,^

For some reason my writers block i think for the most part is gone!

Ive been bombarded with different thoughts day, after day, after day!

I can't turn it off xD

I would write more of them but i want to work on my current stories first before i even try writing new ones. But i wrote down most if not all of my idea's the moment i had them so now i have a large pool to work with in case i get struck with writer's block again.

Well, onto the chapter then.

This chapter request i must say was most likely my hardest yet for this story for the simple fact, i've never thought of this pokemon that way and it was hard to wrap my mind around the idea XD

But i think i did it well and i hope you all enjoy it, especially you sILENTwHISPER

 

 

Now without further adoo...

.....

....

...

..

.

ON WITH THE SHOW~~~~!

~ Outskirts of Snowbelle city, abandoned warehouse. ~

 

 

Blair yawned tiredly letting her eyes flutter open slowly. It had been months since she had slept so well, she felt amazing! Leaning up trying to stretch she felt restricted for some reason. Raising her eyebrow curiously she looked down and her face turned from one of pure shock to pure embarrassment.

Blushing heavily she looked at the sleeping form on Karla sprawled out across her using her as a bed. Her head rested on her chest with her arms clinging to her for dear life. Her legs where both wrapped tightly around her own and she was pushing her face deeper into her cleavage.

Blair was speechless and had no idea what to do. She did not want Karla to wake up like this! Gentle as she could she slowly tried to withdraw her leg but felt Karla’s thighs tighten up almost painfully. Jeez she has a tight hold! Blair thought feeling her leg most likely being crushed. Deciding to forget her leg for the moment she tried getting out of her arms but just like her thighs they gripped her tightly hugging her in.

Blair couldn’t stop blushing now. She was being hugged in a death grip like a large teddy bear. She was just happy she had this form on or she technically would just be a plushy for Karla. Blair heard Karla moan a bit in her sleep and stopped her movements. Waiting patiently till her breathing slowed down again she tried to escape again but with the same results.

Think, think, think! She fidgeted a bit before something went off in her mind. Slowly as she willed it her form changed and she slowly got smaller and smaller till her form was gone completely. Feeling the large fluffy pillow she had been holding gone Karla whimpered a bit in her sleep rolling back over.

Blair reformed her size and smirked getting out of Karla’s death grip. Looking down at her face though made her frown and sigh a bit saddened. Karla’s peacefully sleeping face had turned into one of loneliness and discomfort a she kept moving back and forth in her sleep uneasy.

I’ll have to ask her about that later, she thought before jumping up into the rafters with grace and out the open skylight she had forgot to close. Landing softly on the snow she looked at the warehouse making sure things where still in place in case someone happened to walk here she smiled and headed down the path leading to Snowbelle.

 

 

~ With Karla ~

 

After Blair had left her embrace Karla moaned in discomfort and writhed on the blankets of her bed frowning and breathing sharply.

 

 

 

~ Karla’s Dreamscape ~

 

Karla sighed happily as she watched the snow fall down on the town of Snowbelle. Walking around outside feeling no pain from her injury’s she just enjoyed the cold feeling in the fresh air. Standing next to her Blair watched with her smiling just the same.

She saw herself talking with Blair but couldn’t hear what she said. But that didn’t really matter seeing her smiling face and she held her hand. Bringing her closer in the cold she hugged Blair and as they were about to head inside she saw the warehouse was gone.

Karla felt confused then turned to her side shocked. Blair was gone to! Slowly the landscape around her began fading, till all she saw was white every ware. The world around her was fading, slowly, before she finally fell completely with it into nothing…

 

~ Dreamscape end ~

 

 

~ With Blair, Snowbelle city ~

 

Blair entered the town like she had most mornings. Jumping onto some low rooftops she hopped from one to another till she was at the highest point and scoped out the town. Some people had seen her and originally tried stopping her from doing it but they were gone now, mysteriously vanished. She chuckled at the thought.

Now if someone saw her they would usually disregard it. There were more present matters in their lives they had to deal with then a woman standing on a roof. Looking around she saw things going like usual. People on the street fixing damaged buildings. People pit pocketing tourists. People arguing over petty things.

She knew she was not directly responsible for what had happened to the town but still felt a small pang of guilt ever once and awhile. Usually it would pass whenever she went to get food or took a nap but it had been increasing more and more lately.

 

Landing softly before a restaurant she like she walked up and waved happily at the man behind the stand. “Hey if it isn’t my favorite customer!” He laughed happily. “Let me guess, two large pork ramen, with the lot?” He was surprised when she shook her head this time. Pointing at a few new things on the menu along with just one bowl of ramen he shrugged and gathered up the large order before bagging it.

“You seem to be getting more and more then you used to miss, you find yourself some company to be with?” He guessed making her blush then giggle and raised her finger wiggling back and forth in a scolding fashion. “Aww that’s no fun keeping me in the dark.” He pouted but smiled. “Well good for you none the less. Best of luck” She waved her off as she was walking away.

Blair didn’t know why but she had taken a liking to the man. Not any deep feelings specifically but he had a fatherly attitude towards her making her smile whenever she saw him. It probably also helped that when his stand got mugged by a group once while she was eating she swiftly beat everyone to a pulp for spilling her food. He had been so grateful whenever she had ate there he would always make her pay less or just let it be on the house.

As Blair was about to take to the rooftops and head back to her home she looked into a covered ally and her ears twitched a bit. Sniffing the air she smelled blood and other foul things. Watching over for anything new her eyes rested on a target she hadn’t seen for a bit and felt utter anger like no other. Standing in an ally blocked off by a large garbage bin was a group of thugs. There were four of them and they were holding down a woman.

This she didn’t care about the scene much, it happened daily around here. What enraged her was that it was the same gang who attacked Karla the week prior! Putting her bags down outside the ally she cracked her knuckles jumping on to the garbage bin and let out an audible growl making the group all turn and pale.

The leader spat on the ground shoving the woman into one of the taller members before pulling out his knife and smirking. “You won’t get the drop on us this time bitch. What did ya do with the lass we grabbed before? Maybe not much from what where doing now? Is this your territory then?” She laughed along with his group making Blair twitch and fidget.

Jumping down she slowly walked over and pointed at the woman before whispering, “Ark!” She was shot into the ground behind them out of view startling the four men. Before they could get their composure back she was springing at them fist raised. Smashing the leader into the ground hard his teeth cracked from the punch along with his jaw dislocating entirely.

He screamed in agony on the ground and the other members of the group all looked at her like she was a demon, and for all they knew she was by the way she dress and her speed and power. The larger member about 6 and a half feet charged her fist raised making her growl and raise her hand up. Subtlety gone she snarled. “ARK!” A large beam of red light shot from her hand hitting him square in the chest and shooting him into the wall. HE screamed before passing out unconscious from the blast of energy.

She turned around almost foaming at the mouth and saw the two other men screaming and running away. Raising her hand she shot it forward and a black disk of energy shot out impacting them both and making them scream before face faulting into the garbage bin.

Blair turned around and screamed in pain. Looking down she saw the jagged knife sticking out of her leg, having gone cleanly through. The leader she had attacked growled trying to raise himself while she was distracted but it didn’t matter as he felt himself shoved to his back with the woman sitting on his chest glaring before she started punching him over and over again.

The sight was nothing less than animalistic, the rage and anger on Blair’s face. Finally when his face was not even recognizable she growled baring her fangs at his crying form before raising her finger. It glowed red for a moment before his eyes to glowed red. “Y-yes i… I must go into the forest now…” He spoke in a robotic tone before getting up not noticing his pain ad he started limping towards the exit of the ally and into the forest.

Blair sunk to her knees panting tiredly as she felt her bubbling anger slowly receding. “U-umm miss…” Turning her head to the side she saw the woman who she had “pushed” out of harm’s way standing up looking at her fearfully.

“T-thank you for s-saving me and- Miss your leg!” She pointed fearfully. Blair looked confused for a moment but looked down and grit her teeth in pain. She had forgotten entirely that she was stabbed in the leg. Reaching down she pulled the object out screaming in pain before tossing it into the snow, staining it red.

Standing up wobbly she started walking out of the ally not paying attention the woman trying to talk to her. Leaning down she clenched her teeth and grabbed the bags before walking down the streets, her leg to injured to climb the walls with her hands full.

Slowly she made her way back to her home, leaving a bright red trail in the snow as she left.

 

 

 

~ Abandoned warehouse ~

 

Karla gasped shooting up in bed eyes wide with fear. Taking short deep breaths he felt sweat cascading down her face on the blanket below. Looking around in fear she saw the home as she had been calling it recently still here, everything was the same as it should be. Wiping her face off she sighed. It had just been a dream. More of a nightmare really, the emptiness she felt was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Even if it was just a dream she felt her self-shaking in fear.

Looking around she wondered where Blair was. The low light through the window told her it must be about noon. Guarantied there was never sun but she could usually tell the time of day but how light or dark it was through the thick clouds above.  

Deciding to watch the snow fall like she had most days with nothing to do she got up slowly and made her way over to the window smiling as she saw the beautiful sight. As she was looking around she gasped and saw Blair making her way up the hill. Smiling since she usually never saw her unless she walked up to her first she decided to surprise her and went to the warehouse door pulling it opened slowly.

She didn’t know how Blair made it look so easy this thing if it had no wheels on the side would almost way half a ton. Walking out into the snow slowly she shivered feeling the flakes land on her neck. Smiling she waved happily but her blood soon ran cold as she saw Blair limping then just fall into the snow unmoving. “BLAIR!” Running ruggedly through the now she immediately looked at her and gasped.

There was a nasty cut in her leg leaking a steady trickle of blood, along with a light crimson trail leading as far as she could see in the large expansion of white. She must have lost two pints at least! Pushing the bags out of her limp hands she picked up Blair, luckily most of her strength had returned or she doubted she would be able to lift her. Moving slowly back into the warehouse she laid her down on the bed and immediately went to her leg looking it over.

It looked like a stab wound? Did she get into a fight or something? Karla didn’t know what was going on but knew she had to stop the bleeding. Reaching her pack next to her bed she opened it and went through the supplies before growling. Most of her bandages where being used by her since they were used by Blair before to patch her up.

Reaching to her side she started taking them off and bundling them up before pressing them to Blair’s leg making her groan in pain. “S-Sorry I know this hurts a lot but we need to stop the bleeding!” She applied pressure to the wound making sure nothing got through the bandages. Once all were in place she grabbed a few clothe sheets ripping them to add extra support to stop even a drop more from falling out.

Once the blood had stopped completely she got up and went back outside grabbing the bags Blair had dropped along with shutting the door to the warehouse. Moving back to her side she put the bags down before looking Blair over worriedly.

“What happened to you Blair? Why where you bleeding, why didn’t you wait for me to wake up like you did most days before going out”. Varies thoughts traveled through her mind as she watched the unconscious woman before she saw something strange.

She saw her slowly changing? No not changing fading, would have been a better word. Slowly she saw the clothing falling apart to be replaced by furry counterparts. Her pale skin also started growing the same dark ash grey fur around her. Her face seemed to grow a bit elongated and her ears started growing more pointed then they had before. And lastly her canines grew out into fangs.

Karla gasped her eyes widened not believing what was before her currently. “Y-you’re… you’re not human… you’re a Pokémon?” She uttered confused looking at the unconscious form of Zoroark breathing ruggedly as she slept.

 

 

…. To be continued,

 

 

 

~ Route 20, Winding Woods ~

 

 

It was midafternoon in Kalos. The Pokémon where all wide awake and going about their usual business, Well most of them where at least. Since the “Strange phenomenon’s” happening within the woods had begun, many of the Pokémon adapted. Some for the better, others not so much.

Walking through the forest, unwavering and dazed was none other than a well-known thief, thug, rapist? There where to many titles to put on him. All that was really know about him was that he was trouble and leading a small group of men doing everything and anything from robbery to murder.

He had arrived about the same time the Town of Snowbelle had been hit by its pandemic turning crime into a common practice, and he was at the top of the charts. He had broken more laws then the citizens could even count. The people all knew about him but with his reputation he was feared by everyone and himself fearless to all.

That however didn’t apply here. As he trekked down the forest, mangled and beaten, blood dripping from his face and sides, fully aware of his actions but unable to control his movements. Something in him compelled him to enter the cursed forest he had heard about after the fight with that woman in the alleyway.

He tried to will his body to listen but that bitch in the black get up seemed to sway him with her bark forcing him to continue to his unknown direction. His eyes moved rapidly back and forth looking for signs of danger. He knew he was most likely going to die or like the rumors mysteriously vanish like the rest, and he had never felt more fear and anger then he did now.

Something else that bothered him was his clothes, the felt… looser? He didn’t understand why but while he was walking his slinking jacket had fallen off him along with his pants around his ankles, making him move at a much slower and more agonizing pace.

If anyone where to see him know they would stop and laugh before most likely taking revenge for what he had most likely done to them. Most Pokémon who gathered around at him looked at him oddly, having never seen such a strange sight, but none the less he was being constantly watched, and it was unnerving to say the least.

Finally his body seemed to be slowing down before it stopped completely. Looking around feeling his necks control coming back he blink once, then twice and screamed, no shrieked loudly a blood curdling scream of pure agony frightening all the Pokémon around him making them run away in fear.

Falling to the ground he gripped his head in pain. His joy still being dislocated, his nose broken along with the pain from walking for hours without stopping. His body was screaming at him to do something to relieve the pain he felt everywhere.

Crawling over to a large rock he laid his back against it and gripped his head. Carefully he grabbed his nose and counted slowly. “Alright… 3… 2… 1…” Snap! He screamed in agony as his pushed his nose back in place, blood pouring out freely.

Crying softly he put his hands to his jaw and repeated himself before another much louder snap was heard making his previous scream seem like a giggle. After a few minutes of whimpering and crying he wiped the blood away and checked out his other wounds. All and all, he was intact. He would most likely be hospitalized for a few weeks when he got back to town but he would live. And when he recovered he would hunt down that woman who did this and pay her back.

Glaring angrily he pushed his hands against the rock only for them to sink? Curiously he strained his neck turning around and went pale. The strange rock he was laying on wasn’t a rock at all. IT WAS A SNORLAX! And it was awake! The Snorlax looked at him grumpily, no doubt awoken by his loud screams, a feat not many could hold claim to.  

“Snor, Snorlax snor!” IT growled out angrily in an oddly feminine tone. Pushing himself off of her, going by the sound of her voice he got to his feet shakily and attempted to run proving to be a stupid idea as his pants caught him completely off guard tripping him having forgotten them around his ankles. The sight made the Snorlax let out a deep giggle before she stood up at her full height, easily being 10 feet tall.

Kicking franticly he pushed his pants and briefs off him along with his shoes as he tried getting out of his clothes netting him down to the ground. He wasn’t standing long before he felt a hard kick to his back sending him back to the ground. The Snorlax waddled over to him standing right above him with a large smile.

Towering over him he could tell for sure now it was a female by her nether regions. Carefully she lifted one of her massive pawed feet over his head and pushed it to the side. Now both feet where on either side of his head as he stared at the smiling, massive panda Pokémon before him.

Without a word she lifted up one of her paws and hovered it over his face. The smell alone made him retch a bit. It was sour and disgusting. Having lived in an alley next to gutters his whole life he had thought smells would never bother him, he was clearly mistaken.

Slowly she lowered it towards his face. He screamed before the large paw eclipsed his face covering him completely in her paw flesh. The sweat and dirt caked it from obvious use and there was no doubt in his mind that her foot had not been cleaned in a long time. He screamed trying franticly to move his head but that did nothing but make the sweat drip down faster onto his face and into his mouth and nose.

Although it also had another nasty effect The Snorlax started to giggle before laughing hysterically from the rapid movement on her paw. Soon she applied more pressure to his face forcing his head into her paw and the dirt and she tried to regain her balance failing horribly as she swayed side from side.

Soon she lost her balance and started falling backwards with a loud thumb. Screaming in even more pain then before the man looked down and saw the Snorlax sitting upright calming down from her fit of laughter, however her landing was softened a bit by his legs, effectively pinning him for good, and if lucky just might paralyze him instead of killing him from the crushed bones.

The man screamed crying as he felt his legs going numb under the Snorlax’s weight. The Snorlax seeing this giggled once more and lifted her massive jingly leg up and planted it on his face, rubbing it back and forth moaning happily. She was using his face like a sponge! Wiping all the filth off onto him, cleaning her paw.

Once she was satisfied with one paw she moved to do the next. The man could barely whimper at this point, sweat and toe jam falling out of the corners of his mouth. He was never more disgusted in his life. At this point he would gladly accept death if it meant ending this torture.

When she was finally finished she stood up again making him gasp. She, she looked even bigger than before, was she growing!? Fearfully he tried crawling away but looked down in horror at his legs. They were nothing but flattened stumps at this point. There was no doubt in his mind he would never walk again.

He wanted to scream but his throat was thrashed. He wanted to run but his legs where broken. He wanted to get away but he would never be able to, he was completely and utterly trapped. The Snorlax giggled before moving forward once more so both her paws where on either side of his head.

Once in place she slowly started lowering herself, so not to do to his face as she had with his legs. Realizing what she was doing he found his second wind and started screaming before her now dripping crotch was thrust into his face, her dripping pussy covering both his mouth and nose blocking off all air except her depths.

Moaning she started humping his face. Grinding into him back and forth, using his face to get off. He tried screaming but all he got was more of her juices draining into his mouth and louder moans from her. He felt his head being pushed harder and harder with each thrust being shoved deeper into her along with his head being pushed harder into the ground.

For some reason during the whole ordeal he felt his face going deeper into her with each thrust. Was… was she getting bigger? No it could be him getting smaller he thought. His hunch was proven right when his whole upper head went all the way into her cunt making her moan louder thrusting faster close to her peak.

The man could do nothing as he felt the Snorlax clench her muscles around his head as she orgasmed. The rush of fluids shot into him like a hose, shooting into is nose and mouth faster than he could swallow them. The Snorlax moaned happily feeling her self-coming down from her high. Soon she squatted up off his face, her juices draining out of the enclosed tight space like a faucet.

The man gasped sputtering and gagging trying to get what precious air he could into his lungs to replace the flood he had just endured. The Snorlax was wobbly and the man feared for his life once more as she swayed back and forth before she finally leveled herself out.

The Snorlax panted a bit before smiling slyly at the man almost mocking him with her grin. Turning around wobbling shakily she turned so both her paws where on opposite sides of his face with her immense ass hanging over is shrinking body. He was now nothing but the size of a small stump compared to her.

Slowly like before she started to lower, although this time instead of her dripping pussy, it was her humongous, sweating ass. The man couldn’t even scream to drained of everything as the massive filthy object planted itself on his face, covering his whole body deep in her ass.

The man thought he knew torture from what he had to endure from this Pokémon’s feet, he was absolutely wrong. He would rather have his face shoved into a Muk then this. The smell… THE SMELL! It was worse than anything he had ever experienced! He wouldn’t wish this on his worst enemy!

The Snorlax moaned happily, using his face much in the same way as she had done with her feet. Grinding back and forth shoving the man deeper and deeper into her ass till his face was mire inches from the source of her smells.

The man screamed as the heat and filthy got one hundred times worse each inch he moved deeper into her ass, needing air he could do nothing but breath in the foul fumes that the Snorlax provided for him, giving off the occasional “light” fart for more air supply down there.

The Snorlax moaned happily feeling her lips glisten once more as she rode the tiny man for everything he had. Using him as a toy for her pleasure, being unable to reach herself with such small arms she usually had to rely on smaller Pokémon to help her get off but it was much easier with something like him wedged between your ass cheeks pushing into her anus.

Snorlax moaned louder feeling herself close as the man’s face was pushed into her anus. Soon she was grinding much rougher and faster panting and sweating heavily as she tried getting the last bit of pleasure out before…

The Snorlax moaned and screamed loudly! A roar that rattled the very forest itself scaring off anything within a mile radius at least. Panting happily the Snorlax looked back at her massive jiggle ass and smiled happily before waddling up to turn around.

When she turned her head she was a bit confused. The man wasn’t there? Forgetting it she walked back over to the large clearing she had been laying on before and laid down once more, since she had got what she wanted she was now content to sleep for the next week…

 

~ Mans POV ~

 

Pain wrecked his body, having grown attached to him as of late. He felt more pain then anything previously done to him today, or in his life combined. His face was now wedged into the Pokémon’s anus, suffocating him and smearing her unclean remains all over his face, and the worst part was she was enjoying it clenching her anus around his face and using him as a toy!

It only got worse when a loud rumble singled one thing before a terrible fart ripped right in his face, breaking the last threads of sanity he had left making him break down crying and whimpering not caring anymore… he was broken… Reduced to a cushion for a Pokémon…

His thoughts where more accurate then he imagined as he heard the Snorlax scream its release before waddling to her feet. He heard her mumble a bit but start moving none the less. Tugging with all his might his head popped out of her anus, sweat and other miscellaneous fluids dripping out having used his face as a plug to keep them in.

Turning he saw the ground approaching quickly as he we still lodged into her ass. The last thing he saw before he was trapped was his only way out stole from him, as the Snorlax sat down before falling to the ground. Soon a soft rumble could be heard and the man new for sure. This Snorlax would be his tomb now, trapped within her massive ass until she woke up to relieve herself once more…

With nothing left to do he screamed…

 

~ POV End ~

 

The Snorlax twitched a bit in her sleep wiggling around a bit to stop some form of irritating itch in her ass before going back to sleep sound fully…

 

 

 

To Be Continued…

 

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINITO!

Well i do hope you all enjoyed my story and as per usual please leave me your lovly reviews they are like crack for me :D

Please tell me what ya like, what you didn't i don't mind anything but blunt flames.

Please make a request if you would like to see any pokemon or fetish, i have next to no limit's so please by all means, CHALLENGE ME! I love a good write :D

Well then for now i bid you adoo, Have a good one!

Treasure by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome back!

 

First off i must apologize for the wait this was suposed to be my halloween chapter and i deeply regreat not getting my lazy ass self to write it sooner.

Well better late then never i hope hehehe....

Anyways, Credit for this idea is not all mine

 

sILENTwHISPER had a hand in this idea and i can say it wouldn't have been as good without his help so give him a round of applause after your read ^.^

 

Also the request was given to me by Frozenbutt so please thank him for his request.

 

Without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights

Get comfy,

And...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!

~ Prolog ~

 

“John! Erika! Where are you guys?!” Shouted Percy. He and his friends had heard about the haunted woods from there town and had decided to see if the rumors where true. Almost immediately as they entered the forest they got separated by wild Pokémon that attacked them. Each running in different directions to get away, it was almost like the Pokémon wanted them separated.

 

As Percy rounded the cliff he cursed running back as a pack of wild Mightyena saw him and started running him down.  “Damnit what the hell is wrong with you Pokémon we didn’t even provoke you!” He shouted over his shoulder at the snarling dogs.

 

As he jumped over a hill he screamed as he started sliding till he fell into the stream at the bottom. Popping out of the water gasping for air he watched the Mightyena at the top of the hill barking and growling before they left, as the current started taking him down stream.

 

Swimming as best he could against the current he made it to wading water and walked to the shore shivering and cold. “Dumb Pokémon, it’s no wonder you animals are banned from are neighborhood” he spat sitting on the shore.

 

Sneezing a bit Percy wiped his nose before standing up and following the river, hopefully it lead to a way out. Walking down the small beaten path he watched wild Pokémon fly by or swim by in the river, all staring at him oddly but none the less leaving him be. “Smart animals, at least they know who’s at the top of the food chain here” He smirked walking faster down the path.

 

“John! Erika! Damnit where are you!”

 

 

 

 

 

~ A few miles away ~

 

Damnit, where did those bastards run off to, I swear when I find them I’m going to wring their necks” A woman spat angrily glaring at her worsening surroundings. Looking around she growled before walking further through the thick brush. Eventually she stumbled out of them down to a hillside.

Looking around she spotted a stream and smiled. Walking over she reach down drinking the water greedily, refreshing herself. After dunking her head a few times she looked at her reflection scowling. Her straight black was all in a mess, with strands frizzing and blowing around.

Her neon highlight was all in disorder mingling with her black hair making her pout. Her makeup and eyeliner was smeared running down her face from the water, and one of her earrings where missing. All and all, she did not look happy.

Erika bit her lower lip before looking around. When she finally decided she was alone she stripped down her clothes and crawled into the river, shivering at the frigid temperature. Rubbing off the dirt and leaves from her heair she sighed as she felt all the grime going away.

Once she was satisfied she crawled out of the water noticing it was warmer on land even with the wind blowing. She shook herself off a bit letting her skin dry by the air before putting her clothes back on, minus her shredded jacket.

Now looking back at her reflection she flicked her hair aside and smiled her hair was once again straight, with her highlight in just the right place. Her makeup was still gone but she did have a natural beauty, she just chooses to enhance it with her makeup.

Her sizeable DD-cups where barely being contained however by her small, and quiet reveling black crop top, not even covering the underside of her breasts. Down past her navel you could see her frilly short, shorts that would look out of place anywhere.

With her shorts not even coming to her upper thighs down past her ankles and lastly was her black pumps, held together with straps. OF course she had some accessories left, mainly her gemmed necklace and onyx earing but the majority of it went missing on her travels through the woods.

Growling a little she glared at her now, diminished {in her opinion} beauty. Deciding to get the hell out of the woods, her so called friends be damned she started following the river deciding it would lead her somewhere else besides through that jungle hellhole.

As she was walking away she felt a faint chill, somewhat colder than the air around her. Looking around she saw nothing but the running stream and the forest on either side of her. Shrugging she continued walking away, her pumps leaving sounds with each step, unaware of the pale blue eyes watching her from the other side of the river…

 

 

~ North of the winding woods, outskirts of Snowbelle ~

 

Erika panted tiredly, she had been walking for hours down the river and she hadn’t made any progress. “Damnit where the hell am I! I just want to get out of this shit hole!” She screamed loudly, frightening some of the Fletchling in the trees.

As she was just about to stop and rest she saw a bridge in the distance. Screaming with joy she ran, {rather awkwardly} up the hill towards the bridge. IT took her about 15 minutes of running to get there but once she did her eyes lit up with joy.  There was a sign on the bridge.

(Snowbelle city, 2 miles north) with an arrow pointing across the bridge. Jumping up happily she started walking across the bridge towards the path leading to her city. A few minutes after she was gone a pale white hand moved over the sign. Instantly the words faded revealing it to be a sign different all together.

Although it was faded and falling apart, one thing was for sure about the sign. It had a large image of skull and crossbones on it. A faint laughter was heard as someone else crossed the bridge, leaving no sound as she moved across the bridge…

 

 

 

~ 1 Hour later, north of Snowbelle city ~

 

Erika shivered rubbing her arms to keep warm. Sometime ago when she was walking snow start to fall from nowhere. Taking it as a sign she was close to her city she sprinted in further down the trail. Soon however she realized her mistake as the path became less and less but the snow seemed to keep falling if not harder than when she first entered.

Looking around she saw nothing but large expansions of white in every direction. She knew for sure, she was completely, and utterly lost. Deciding to take the path she thought was back she started to follow it before she heard a soft, feminine giggle somewhere behind her.

Twisting around quickly she looked but saw nothing but the snow fall. Shrugging it off she continued to follow her path but for some reason she couldn’t get the nagging feeling to go away. The feeling someone was with her.

As she was going down a rather steep incline a pure white hand slowly rose out of the snow, quickly grabbing her ankle. Erika let out a quick yelp before she fell into the now and down the fill. Shivering much more now at the cold all around her she looked wide eyed at whatever touched her, but once again nothing was in sight.

“H-Hello! W-w-who ever’s   o-out there s-s-show yourself! I-I’m warning y-you!” Erika’s teeth chattered together as she spoke, unsure if it was from the cold or from fear. “I M-Mean it! I… I have f-friends w-waiting for me a-and they’ll b-beat the crap o-out of y-y-you!” She threatened the unseen person.

Not even believing her own words she quickly got to her feet walking at a much faster pace in whatever direction she was facing. As her form retreated into the snow a pale face rose from the snow Erika had currently been standing, smiling as she followed her into the pale, white hills.

 

 

Erika panted now, feeling out of breath. She had been moving at a much quicker pace through the snow but she was slowing down considerably. The cold was sapping her strength. Trying to calm herself she rubbed her arms trying to keep warm and looked around, still noticing nothing but white… and something else?

Erika looked at the strange object in the distance, it looked like a person. Cautiously she walked towards it, ready to run away in a moment’s notice. As she approached she called out to it. “H-hey, H-hello?” Taking the silence with a grain of salt she walked up to the figure she could now tell was a man.

“A-are you l-lost to? O-o-or do y-you live here?” Her voice sounded a bit happier at the last part hoping this man could help her, but the man just stood still, unmoving. Raising her eyebrow she moved forward and tapped his shoulder, it felt stiff.

Walking around to his face she froze seeing the face. “P-P-PERCY!” She shrieked. Looking at the man before her it was one of her traveling companions Percy but he was frozen with a look of pure terror on his face. Backing up in fear Erika walked into something.

Turning around very slowly she screamed in fear as she saw her other friend John frozen with much the same look but this time cowering from something. Erika was crying in fear looking at her frozen friends. Soon she heard what sounded like a child giggling.

Quickly turning around, fear driving her she saw nothing but noticed the now stop falling from the dark skies. As it finished and the landscape became more visible her heart dropped. As far as she could see there was ice everywhere.

And much like her friends they were all in the shape of frozen people. Erika looked upon the horror not understanding what was going on. There had to be thousands of people here all frozen with looks of pure horror on their faces.

The light sound of laughter was once again heard by Erika whose eyes darted around the frozen people, not knowing where it was coming from. Suddenly she heard a crack however. Turning her head slowly her eyes widened further as her two frozen friends seemed to have moved and where now both facing her, but there position wasn’t the only thing that changed.

Their faces no longer had the look of pure terror on their faces, It was now replaced with one of anger or malice and it was directed towards her. Backing up from her frozen friends she heard cracking from all around her.

Looking left and right she couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw the frozen people cracking and moving there frozen limbs. All moving towards her! Erika cried as she felt a hand on her shoulder grip her. Looking up she saw a glare on Percy’s face.

Slowly his lips cracked open and words seemed to ghost out. “You… you left us… left us to die in the cold… Now join us Erika…” His voice sounded like him except it was hallow and void of life. Erika backed up crying but once again was grabbed this time by the frozen John.

“Don’t be like that… you left us… you should at least join us…” His voice much like Percy’s with the same hallow tone, distant and dead. Shaking in fear she thrashed out of his grip hearing a crack. Looking at her shoulder she cried in fear seeing johns hand still on her but broken off.

Looking back at her stiff friend he still had a glare but this time was bearing with teeth past his blue lips. “If you won’t join… then we will make you…” Percy spoke, again lips unmoving. Quickly getting to her feet showing johns hand to the side she ran back the way she came but was halted.

In her path where hundreds of stiff moving people, all glaring at her angrily much like her once friends. Retreating she ran past her frozen friends crying and screaming as she went down the incline. Frozen limbs all stretched out trying to grip her and stop her.

Again she heard a soft feminine giggle but didn’t care since the moans of agony and pain where all around her, flooding her eyes and ears with their torment. She ran for what seemed like hours but still where ever she looked she saw the frozen bodies inching closer, pushing her somewhere trying to get her.

Finally she fell too exhausted to move any longer screaming as she saw hundreds of bodies twitching and moving towards her, wanting her to share their fate. She felt hands all around her gripping and pulling her. Her eyes where clenched shut in fear but soon however it subsided.

Opening one of her eyes she looked around the gloomy snow but… it was empty. Leaning up, her tears turning to ice as they fell she saw that she was all alone. There were no bodies trying to get her. She was just utterly alone in the large white field.

Erika’s face retained its look of fear but a soft laughed escaped her lips, sounding hallow. Soon it turned in laughter as she started laughing loudly. To anyone it would have seemed like she had gone insane with the happy tears and laughter streaking her face.

“I-it wasn’t r-real. IT WASN’T REAL!” She screamed laughed to herself falling into the snow crying happily. She laid there panting tiredly crying happily. “Hehe hehehe” Erika’s eyes shot open. Bolting upward she looked around and noticed the snow started to slowly fall again.

Soon however it fell in one position, a small little cone of snow forming a pile. Just as quickly as it fell it was gone. Slowly the pile moved and formed the shape of a human, but more childlike. Erika didn’t know what to say as she looked at the girl.

She looked like she was wearing a white Obi held in the back by a red sash. Her sleeves however seemed to be too long for her, covering her hands completely.  And most noticeable about her was what was on her head, it looked like a type of hood but it had sleeves on the side of it just like her arms, along with two bright blue icy horns on her head.

Her appearance was shocking to say the least, added on when she noticed she was barefoot in the snow. Looking up at her face she could see small strands of her pale purple hair also sticking out, helping to shape her face beautifully.

The strange girl smiled at her waving her hand, but her sleeve concealed it. “W-who are you…? No what are y-you!” Erika’s teeth chattered in what she knew was fear and not cold. The small girl just giggled making Erika’s eyes widen.

That was the laugh she heard before! Not just now but every time! Since… since she was at the bridge. “D-did you bring me here!” Erika shouted in anger. The girl moved her pale hand out of her sleeve and tapped her chin in though before smirking and nodding.

“WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH!” Erika shouted in rage making the girl scowl. Soon Erika felt her body go stiff and her anger was gone instantaneously. Now fear controlled her as she tried to struggle and thrash but could do little more than stare in terror as the figure walked, or more seemed to hover over the snow towards her.

Her eyes glow an unearthly pale blue as she giggled. Soon she was mire inches away from Erika and her hands glow the same blue as her eyes. As she lifted her fingers towards Erika’s face the snowfall continued around them.

Slowly the flakes of snow started moving around her hand, as they formed a tiny sphere. As it grew Erika knew for sure she was not in the presence of a human. Once the orb was big enough the girl smirked pushing it into the air.

Erika tried to struggle as she saw the sphere move towards her face but could do nothing. As it made contact it exploded in her face breaking her out of her frozen state. She coughed and gaged on the strange energy as it forced its way into her.

Once all the energy had dissipated she looked up at the girl but noticed she was gone? Shaking in fear she started to get up but felt something pull her down. “Don’t leave us… not yet…” She heard a hallow voice.

Erika whimpered looking down as she saw what had snagged her. Coming out of the snow was a pale blue hand! Soon another came out and gripped her ankle. Erika screamed as more and more hands rose out of the snow all reaching for her.

She struggled her hardest but could do nothing as she was forced onto her back by the frozen hands all around her. Soon fear spread through her much faster as she felt her body starting to sink. Screaming for help she could do nothing as the hallow whispered resonated in her ears as she was being dragged below the snow.

The last thing she heard before she was completely enveloped was the light giggling laughter mixed with the chorus of tortured voices…

 

 

~ Location unknown, somewhere near Snowbelle ~

 

Erika’s eyes shot open as she bolted upward gasping for air. Panting quietly she looked around, eyes frantic to her surroundings. Soon she grew confused. Her last memories where of herself and some girl? Not hands… so many hands. Grasping and clawing at her, dragging her into…

She shuddered at the memories. It was too realistic to be a dream. Looking around her confusion grew as she saw what looked like a cave, but it was to perfect. The ground was frozen solid not snow, and it looked almost polished, reflecting off the surroundings.

There where walls on every side curing overly towards the entrance, again reflecting perfectly with the ground making the single light from the entrance shine through the cavern eliminating it with a pristine blue glow.

Listening closely she could hear a pitter patter from what she had guessed was a stream running through the cave. And finally what she could see at least from her perspective was large arches of ice forming objects, almost like furniture.

The one thing that seemed out of place however in this frozen palace was herself. The place was huge! The ceiling alone had to be miles high. Hearing a faint giggle that sounded familiar Karla turned around. From what she could tell nothing was there but the giggles of laughter seemed to be ever present for some reason, almost as if it was in her mind…

Soon she realized why. As she watched the platform she was on in shock she saw two shards of ice start to slowly raise from the pedestal. Following it she realized that it wasn’t ice, well not exactly. It was a head, or more specifically the head of that girl she met earlier, the horns from her hood.

Erika watched in horror as she continued to rise but this was different, she was also huge! She flouted out of it perfectly before sitting on it gently and smirking down at Karla. Karla didn’t know what to think at this point as she looked at the pale giantess.

Noticing her look the girl giggled making Erika mad. She knew for sure now, that had been the laugh she heard; there was no doubt about it. As she was about to question her, she felt her body go stiff once more. Try as she could just like before her body refused to move.

Reaching forward a pale hand came out of the robes lifting Karla up. Karla shivered. Her hand was freezing! It felt as cold as death. Smirking the girl moved or more glided backwards on the ice so till her back rested on something. Looking from her perspective Karla knew now what she was on. It was some kind of makeshift bed.

Slowly the girl’s fingers ran along the length of Erika’s remaining clothes. She watched in horror as where ever she touched the clothes seemed to freeze solid. Once she was finished with her fondling she gently gave the clothes a flick shattering them instantly. Erika whimpered in fear noticing even her bra and panties froze solid shattering to.

Letting go of Karla she was tried screaming expecting to fall but noticed she was hovering in midair! The girl just grinned as she pulled her obi up revealing her bare nether regions. Karla looked down in fear not understanding what was happening or why this girl was showing her this but soon understood as she slowly started floating down.

The girl giggled as she saw the panic and fear in Karla’s face. Soon Karla was face to face with the woman’s nude crotch. She didn’t have any form of hair down there and it looked too perfect to have been cut away, almost like it was never there to begin with.

Reaching her lower lips she spread them wide showing Karla her bright pink folds, which almost looked out of place on her pale white legs. Karla panicked as her body started moving forward on its own. She wanted to struggle but could do nothing, nothing at all as she was moved closer towards the woman’s pussy.

“Lass” was all the girl muttered before Erika felt her upper body shoved into her pussy. Once Erika was up to her waist she screamed and struggled franticly feeling the movement in her body all returning. She shrieked her head off kicking and pushing doing whatever she could to get out of this, this. She couldn’t even bare to think about where she was even though it was perfectly clear.

Struggling harder she shuddered. Looking at herself she panicked. She had been so shocked by the events leading to her entrapment she failed to realize, the woman’s inner walls where freezing, they were cold! Pure cold!

Shivering she tried to struggle but felt the cold of this woman’s pussy sapping her of any and all strength she had. Hearing a grunt of disapproval Karla felt her body slowly start to come out of the girl. Thinking it was over she screamed as she felt the girl grip her feet and shove her roughly back in. She was just unhappy I stopped fighting!

Karla screamed and cried as her body was continually shoved in and out of the giantess like some kind of sex toy! Soon Karla could barely feel her arms and legs. You would think with the friction of her movements it would warm her up but it had an opposite effect. The girls juices where sticking to her body, she felt her body going stiffer with each thrust.

Finally the girl screamed her release and let go of Karla before bucking her legs as she orgasmed hard. Launching Karla out of her in a stream of cum, Karla landed in it, barely able to move, her limbs looking pale and blue.

The woman panted for a few more moments before looking down at Karla and smirking cruelly. Moaning out Karla watched hazily as more streams of cum poured out of the girl turning the bed into a literal lake for her.

Panting in pleasure the girls hands rose as her cum started to rise, moving towards Karla. Coughing Karla tried to scream but felt not air coming out at this point. Soon the lake of cum washed over her body, trapping her in it.

Once all of her cum was in place she made it rise into a sphere with Karla inside. Tapping her chest a faint dark aura streamed out of her floating forward pushing its way into Karla. Suddenly Karla gasped in the fluids. She knew she should die being in the sphere of this woman’s release but felt like her life was being sustained somehow.

Soon her body started to move on its own once more but this time not stiff. Karla felt her legs move up and spread apart. Leaning back as if on a surface her hands moved under her large breasts groping them. Her hair seemed to move also pushing itself in just the right position, and finally her face contorted into a look of pure pleasure as her mouth opened further, letting more of the woman’s cum inside of her before her tongue moved outward.

The woman smirked seeming Karla in there; she looked like a person in heat begging to be used. Looking down she glared before twitching her finger a bit. Karla gargled a bit as she felt her pussy lips spread apart revealing her inner folds holding in place. She wanted to shiver feeling the woman’s cum enter inside of her but couldn’t as much as blink.

Once satisfied everything was in place Karla watched in awe and terror as the woman slowly started to change. Her clothes seemed to be sucked into her skin, forming something else. Her body shrank a little but not by much, and finally her legs seemed to retract into her. Karla knew what she was facing now.

She was a froslass. Froslass gave of a grin and giggled, again Karla could hear it, but it didn’t sound hampered at all by the fluids around her, it was crystal clear. Knowing know what she was she could only guess it was in her head after all.

“Thank you for joining us” She heard whisper to her, but this time not in a feminine voice. IT was the voice of Percy! “You were so fun to play with; I wish I could have met your friends…” She heard once more but this time in John’s voice.

Karla knew now, it had all been an illusion, some fantasy plagued upon her by the froslass; it was all some sick game. Karla wanted to cry but felt her body not comply with her emotions. “Don’t feel sad, you’re not the first one I’ve played with, and you won’t be the last… but you are the prettiest” This time Karla heard a very deep feminine voice.

Unsure if it was the froslass voice or someone else’s she tormented. “I just knew… when I saw you, you had to be mine…” Karla heard once more in her mind this time in a much higher tone, someone younger perhaps she couldn’t say.

Froslass smirked hearing all of Karla’s thoughts. “Now then… Time to make you beautiful…” She heard in a voice this time she was sure had to be the froslass, it sounded just like the laughter before. Opening her mouth Froslass gently blew on the sphere of her cum trapping Karla and watched with glee as it slowly started to freeze.

As the sphere froze Karla felt a new level of cold she knew should kill her, but yet she still felt fine. Not needing air, not feeling death near she was in a state of absolute nothing. Once froslass was finished she let her powers drop the orb landing in her hands.

Moving her hand over it she rubbed the mist aside and saw the perfect form of Karla panting in pure pleasure, preserved in ice, the look was her favorite, she had out done herself this time. Gliding over she passed a stream of water towards another platform and gently placed Karla on it.

All around her where other orb just like hers, with hundreds of woman in them to, all different ages, all in different positions naked and displaying pleasure. They were her treasure. “Don’t worry; there not dead I did the same to them as I did you” Froslass spoke to Karla in her mind.

Waving her hand over her sash little black strings came out of her. They were all attached to the orbs around her. Moving her hand back they vanished. “A simple destiny bond keeps them in there state of life and yours” You will never need to eat, never need to sleep. You are just here for me to admire” Karla heard in her mind followed by a faint laughter.

Karla wanted to scream, cry, and even kill herself, anything but what she was now. Froslass felt all of these emotions and smiled. “To bad, you are mine forever and I will never give you up. My little precious” Froslass smiled floating away, leaving the ominous sight of the orbs returning to her bed where she watched her beautiful treasures.

 

 

 Forever preserved, never aging, never dying…

 

To be continued… ~

End Notes:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddd!!!

wait wait wait thats not right...

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD!

FINITO!

Ah thats more like it.

 

I hope you all enjoyed my halloween chapter and look foward to your reviews.

Please leave me requests for the future i am a review whore who loves them more then cookies.

Anyways, i might not post anouther chapter for a bit because of the release of the WoW upcoming expansion so please stay true my fans i will try to get back to writing when i can.

 

Until next time ~

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4163