Discountenance by giantessdreams
Summary:

My ordinary life turns into a living hell when a girl whose name I don't even know yet shrinks me and kidnaps me on the way home. What will happen?


Categories: Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3065 Read: 21617 Published: July 13 2014 Updated: July 17 2014

1. Chapter 1.What happened? by giantessdreams

2. Chapter 2. Don't hurt me by giantessdreams

3. Chapter 3. Getting to know her by giantessdreams

Chapter 1.What happened? by giantessdreams
Author's Notes:

First Chapter of my new series called Discountenance.

Hope you enjoy.

Regarding my previous story, I decided to scrap it since I ran out of ideas and began posting on this website without proper thinking. Apologies.

As for this story, I already have a general story written.

I will post one chapter per week since if I post more, I will run out of chapters.

:D

I slowly opened my eyes.

Darkness and coldness was surrounding me.

‘Where am I?’ I thought.

My whole body ached as I tried to stand, and it took about 5 minutes just to get on my feet.

My eyes were getting used to the dark.

As I looked around, I began to see my surroundings.

It seemed to me that I was standing in a large flat wooden surface, and there was nothing else that my eyes could identify.

‘Am I lost somewhere?’ I began to wonder. ‘I better call my parents, or use my navigation to find my way back home.’

However, when I checked my belongings, I had absolutely nothing.

“So I’ve been mugged and left to die in the cold…great.”

I was getting seriously cold, so I decided to move.

I took a few steps before I bumped into an invisible wall and fell down.

“What the…?” I thought as I stood up and touched the wall. It seemed to be made out of glass.

I ran to the opposite direction and bumped into another glass wall.

Wherever I went, there was a glass wall blocking my way.

‘Am I in some sort of test chamber?’

I looked up and saw a gold metallic round ceiling, and I began to think it looked like a giant lid.

‘Wait a second…am I trapped in a giant jar?’

My mind began to race, and I thought of a million ways how this could have happened.

‘Ok, try to think…what is the last thing I remember?’

>>>3 Hours ago<<<

The end bell of 10th period rang, and I ran out the classroom.

School was over, and I couldn’t wait to go home and enjoy my weekend.

I was accompanied by Michael, my best friend, and Daniel, a kid I was getting to know, who I liked so far.

“So David, what are you going to do this weekend?” Michael asked.

“Oh I don’t know…it’s either staying home and doing tons of work or going to the movies and enjoying my life.” I replied, although my only option was to stay home.

“Would your mom allow you to actually get out and watch a movie?” Daniel asked.

“Uhh….maybe, I’m not sure.” I replied, not really wanting to continue this conversation any longer.

“Well, good luck! See you next Monday!” Said Michael, as he went to take the bus home.

“See you David!” Daniel waved as he got into bus as well.

“Bye guys!” I waved until the bus left. I turned and went into the Subway station.

The subway was darker than usual because the lights were being fixed, and the surrounding gave off a disgusting smell that I did not like at all. The place gave me the creeps and made me want to leave immediately.

I slid my metro card and sat down in one of the wooden seats and waited for my train. The train was supposed to be here in 5 minutes, which was not that long of a wait.

That’s when I noticed a girl watching me. She looked very familiar for some reason. Then I realized. She was the girl in almost every class I had. I could not remember her name.

As these thoughts swirled around my head, she sat next to me. This was weird because I never saw her in the subways.

“Hey, David.” She said which broke my train of thought.

“Hey….what was your name?” I turned my head and found myself face-to-face with her, with very little distance between us.

“Oh, you will know soon enough……” She said in a very seducing tone.

“Okay…..” I said. ‘What was she trying to do?’

“David?” She said.

I looked up at her face and felt myself going unconscious.

Before I closed my eyes, she blew me a kiss and said,

“See you soon.”

>>>Back to current time<<<

‘So, it is the girl who did this to me.’ I thought.

I decided to wonder later why she did this to me and first think of a way to escape this glass prison.

“Where did she even get this anyway…” I thought as I kept pushing the jar with my weight.

The jar moved slowly but steadily, and soon I had flipped the jar.

BIG mistake.

The jar started rolling, and I had lost total control of it.

The jar was picking up speed and I was getting dizzy real fast.

Suddenly, the jar fell off the wooden platform and fell to the ground with a shatter.

Glass shards as big as cars flew past me as I tumbled away from the impact zone.

I touched my arm and noticed that I was bleeding, bad.

Suddenly, I heard a loud shuffle in the distance.

Something big was moving.

The giant being began to emerge from what looked like some sort of a low desk.

I quickly ran and took cover under some sort of giant building like structure.

It was very dusty and made me cough a little but for some reason I did not want that giant whatever-it-is to see me.

The giant creature seemed to walk away, and then suddenly I was blinded by a very shiny light.

That was when I realized what situation I was.

The giant was the same girl that was with me in the subway, and she seemed to have awakened from the noise. She was wearing only her bra and her underwear. What struck me the most however, was the fact that the situation meant that I had somehow shrunk, not actually mugged and left to die in the cold.

Her footsteps god louder as she came closer.

Boom.

‘Please don’t find me.’

Boom.

‘Oh god, please don’t find me.’

Suddenly she stopped and I peeked out of my hiding place to see what she was doing.

She knelt down next to the shattered remains of the jar that I was trapped in.

I looked up at her face.

Her face showed no emotion, and she seemed to be thinking how to react to this situation.

Suddenly, her eyes turned toward my direction and I quickly hid again in the darkness.

The structure I was hiding beneath seemed to be a bookshelf or something.

I slowly backed away from her without taking my eyes off her.

I moved away until what I thought was a safe distance and watched what she will do next.

She seemed to have stood up because I could not see her knees anymore.

She seemed to stand still for a moment.

Then, she knelt back down into my hiding place and took out her phone.

‘Shit,’ I thought. ‘She is going to use her flashlight to find me.’

I had to get out of there fast.

I looked around, not knowing what to do to hide from this girl who I knew nothing of.

Then, the light struck and I froze.

 

End Notes:

What will happen next? >:D

Chapter 2. Don't hurt me by giantessdreams
Author's Notes:

Another chapter because...why not!

Out of all seriousness though, I will only be able to post 1 chapter per week for now on. Today was just because I was bored :P

Anyway, enjoy and please review!!!

The light stopped and I slowly turned toward it.

My gaze was met with 2 giant blue eyes looking right at me.

I could not tell what emotions it was showing, but I felt so scared.

About 20 seconds passed, and neither of us moved.

Then, she finally spoke, in a very chilling tone.

“David, this can be as easy or as painful as you like.”

This terrified me.

‘What was she going to do to me if I came out? What kinds of terrible things has she planned out for me? What will happen if I stay here? Will I get punished severely? Oh god, what should I do?’

Suddenly, she spoke again.

“Ok, I’m going to count to 3, and if you do not come out, you will regret your decision.”

I was too terrified to respond, or even move.

“3….”

‘Oh GOD, what should I do?’

“2….”

‘Please don’t kill me, please don’t kill me…’

“1….”

‘ANYONE, HELP ME!’

“0. Ok, you brought this on yourself.”

Suddenly, with a rumble, the shelf on top of me fell to its side, revealing me face to face with the girl.

How she did that I do not know, since the bookshelf was filled with books and looked very heavy.

She still had that no-emotion face, which was definitely not a good sign.

“I gave you a chance to save yourself a lot of trouble, but you just had to disobey me didn’t you?”

I gulped, horrified what she will do next.

“Well, are you just going to stand there or what?”

I walked forward, not loosing eye-contact with her during the whole time, until I was standing right in front of her. I could not see her face clearly though because her breasts were covering it. From where I was standing, I assumed that I was between 3-4 inches tall, or 7-10 centimeters. That was when I made the horrifying realization that she could do anything to me, perhaps even kill me, and no-one will know about it. The thought was driving me crazy, and soon I was shivering like a mad man.

“David, are you ready for your punishment?”

‘Please let me go, don’t hurt me please.’

“Suddenly, she knelt down until her face was right in front of me.

“If you are giving me the silent treatment, I will make you talk, and the methods I will use, you will not enjoy, I guarantee that.”

“Why…why are you doing this to me?”

Suddenly, she blew a gush of wind with her mouth, and I flew back at least a couple of meters in my perspective and fell on my back. It hurt like crazy, along with the already bleeding arm…wait, how was my arm looking fine?

These thoughts were cut off when she talked again.

“That was just a demonstration of what will happen if you do not answer to my question. Now, I am going to ask you again. Are you ready for your punishment?”

“Y…yes.”

“Good.”

Suddenly she stood up and with the speed of light, smashed her foot down on my body. The pain was unbearable and I could feel my entire body shooting up in pain. I tried to scream but her sole was crushing my head so that I could not even move a finger. She seemed to apply more force every second, and soon, unable to take this anymore, I passed out.

>>>3 hours later<<<

I woke up, expecting my body to be in ruins.

Surprisingly, my body seemed fine. I could not see a single scratch on my body. As I was examining myself, I heard her voice again.

“Your punishment is not over David, do not feel relieved. Now, come close to me.”

She was standing in her previous location, and her clothes had not changed.

I came closer, terrified of what she might do now.

“David, look at me when I am talking to you.”

I looked up at her gigantic face, which was much larger than my entire body.

“Do you think you will survive if……I eat you?”

I was speechless, but somehow not surprised. She had already crushed me into near paste before, why not this?

“M..m….maybe?”

Her hand suddenly shot out and grabbed as she stood to her full height.

The pressure caused by her hand increased, and as soon as I opened my mouth to let out a scream, she blocked my entire face with her thumb. Through the increasing pressure I could hear her muffled voice.

“You know that is not the answer I want to hear.”

“Y…yes.” I barely replied. Part of her thumb was in my mouth and it was really hard to move my entire body in my current predicament.

“Good.”

Suddenly, I felt myself being let go by her hand, and I fell into her mouth.

To be continued……

 

End Notes:

What will happen in the next episode? >:D

Chapter 3. Getting to know her by giantessdreams
Author's Notes:

1 story per week.

I will not break that promise.

The warm breath surrounded me as her mouth closed on me.

I was trapped in her mouth and I was scared.

Her tongue was touching every part of my body, and it felt terrifying, as if she was savoring my taste before ending my life. I thought I could hear her slightly moaning as she tasted me.

Then suddenly, she said:

“Goodbye, David.”

With that, she swallowed me.

>>>1 minute later<<<

I was swimming in her stomach along with pieces of digested food and very, very strong acid. It burnt my skin and I could feel my body slowly melting away, being devoured into nothing but nutrients for this unknown girl’s body. As I felt the acid take it’s told slowly, I decided to close my eyes and accept my sealed fate.

>>>The following day a.k.a Day 2<<<

I opened my eyes.

‘Am I in heaven?’ I thought.

I noticed that I was naked and was lying on some sort of white blanket. I also noticed the girl was aksi naked, and was looking at me with a much friendlier look. What was she up to now?

“Hello David, hope you are feeling better.”

I did not respond. Why was she suddenly acting this way? Was this some sort of trick?

“If you want me to, I will explain everything right now.”

This caught my attention.

‘Will she really tell me why this is happening to me?’

“If you do not answer me, I don’t know what you want.”

She frowned, and I did not want to lose this opportunity.

“Yes, uhhhh…”

“Jessica.” She said.

“Huh?”

“You do not know my name. It is Jessica.” She responded.

“Oh, um… yes, Jessica, I would be grateful if you can explain everything to me.”

I could not take my eyes off her. Besides the fact that she tried to kill me and tortured me in very painful and unforgettable ways, she was gorgeous. Her smooth creamy skin filled my view and I soon forgot the fact that this was the same girl that ate me some time ago.

“David, my eyes are up here.” She said teasingly. That is when I noticed I was staring right at her humongous breasts, each the size of an elephant.

“Sorry” I felt my face flush red.

“So, what are your questions?”

“Um…first, why did you do this to me?”

“Do what, exactly?” She seemed slightly confused.

“You know…why did you kidnap me and torture me in the first place. And why are you being so nice?” I felt kind of scared to ask the last part but I managed to say it anyway.

“Well, first of all, I did not kidnap you.” She said, as she sat upright.

“Wait, what?” I was confused.

“I…borrowed you, sort of.” She seemed to think of a way to say it right.

“What do you mean, ‘borrow’?”

“As far as your parents and people around you know, you are currently taking place in a summer program called the GSTC. What they do not know is that I made that name up, and it stands for Growth Shrink Testing Chamber.”

“What do you mean its summer vacation? We still have 3 more days of school left.” I was puzzled.

“Umm…no? School ended this Friday, you little dummy!” She poked me as she said this, and I stumbled backwards.

“As for being mean, I had to test it out for myself since you were just too cute, but I wanted it to be a little mysterious, plus it is standard protocol. If that hurt you in anyway, I’m truly sorry. As for you second question, my mood will depend on how well you cooperate with me. So, the better you cooperate the better for me. Any other questions?” She asked.

“How am I still alive and why are you…naked?” I flushed as I said the last word.

“Well, since you are so eager to know, I will answer the second question first.” She gave me a slight grin when she said this, which kind of frightened me.

“While I digested you, you clothes melted off and I do not have any spares for you, which means you will stay naked. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to go naked to, to make things even. You happy?”

“Umm…yes, thank you.”

“As for you invincibility, I wanted you to be invincible.”

“So…you shrank me and gave me invincibility with…what?” I asked.

“My mind. I know this sounds crazy, but you have to believe me.”

I was a little skeptical about this.

“I see you don’t trust me. Let me show you a demonstration.”

Suddenly, she reached her hand out to me. Suddenly, she grabbed my arm and twisted it.

“What are you doing?” I shouted out, screaming in pain.

Without responding, she just sat there and looked at me. Surprisingly, my arm returned to its original place I could not feel anymore pain.

“Uhhh…thanks?”

She just stared back at me with the same souless eyes when I first saw her under the bookshelf. She was actually scaring me, and I did not like it.

Suddenly, she stood up and slowly lowered her head until her eyes met mine. We just stood there, staring at each other’s eyes for a full 30 seconds.

‘What is going on?’

She suddenly reached out and grabbed me and stared through my eyes and into my soul. She said in a very monotonic voice, “The girl you knew is gone for now. You are going to have to deal with me.”

I was so scared, being helplessly held naked in this girl’s hand.

And that is when I remembered what she told the class on her first day of school.

>>>10 months ago<<<

The class was noisy, as it was homeroom.

I was busy trying to finish my science homework before class, so was too busy to actually concentrate to anything around me. But I remember this.

Our teacher Ms. Young came in and told us, “We have a new student in our class starting from today. Why don’t you introduce yourself, dear?”

“Hello everyone, my name ……….. It is really a great pleasure to be able to …………………. I really love drawing and writing. Also, I have sort of a condition that makes me……………….. very quickly, almost into a Jekyll-and-Hyde situation, so ……………...”

(…… <- these are supposed to mark the parts I did not hear/listen)

>>>Back to now<<<

‘So this is her sort of Hyde state.’ I thought as she started walking towards somewhere, me gripped tightly in her hand.

‘SH*T’

TO BE CONTINUED……

 

End Notes:

A lot of stuff happened in this chapter, mostly because I wanted the story to progress faster. If it confused the hell out of you, don't worry: it confused the helll out of me too when I first read it after finishing writing.

Anyway, TO BE CONTINUED...very soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4398