Planet Tiny VI: Lost on the Beach by PA McFalls, Werrier, Belle
Summary:

Team Awesome goes on vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ kidnaps Dylan and Kevin and takes them to the other side of the beach. Now they must escape and travel across the beach avoiding females' feet, picnics, giant crabs, being crushed, being captured, crossing the street, etc. Will they survive and make it to Belle before their week of vacationing is up? Or will they die and get left behind? Read to find out.


*FYI: They have one week until their vacation is over and Belle heads home.


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Comedy, Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Season 01
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2197 Read: 13547 Published: July 22 2014 Updated: July 23 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny VI: Lost on the Beach  is my eighth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so please enjoy please.

 


 

copyright © 2014

 


 

*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

1. Chapter 1: Are We There Yet? by PA McFalls

2. Chapter 2: Picnic on the Beach by PA McFalls

3. Chapter 3: Holy Crab!!! by PA McFalls

Chapter 1: Are We There Yet? by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I defeated Emma and saved Belle with true love's kiss. Now in this chapter Team Awesome goes on a adventure free vacation, but I just can't help of going on an epic journey.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 1:  Are We There Yet?

 

Okay so now that you know our journey inside Belle's body let me tell you about our journey across the beach in Ocean City, Maryland.

 

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

 

“Kevin I'm here to rescue you,” I said. “Dylan thank God you're here,” Kevin said in relief. I untied the rope from Kevin's ankle, but little did I know that the gate to Emma cell is locked by the rope and Kevin is the one keeping it locked. “Hahaha!” Emma's voice laughed. “What was that?” Kevin asked. “Surprise! And not a pleasant surprise like a birthday party. Oh no it's the other kind of surprise,” Emma said. “Emma!?” Kevin and I yelled. “Yes it's me and you have no power to stop us,” Emma said evilly. “Run,” I whispered. We jumped out through Belle's bones, mussels, and skin. “They got away,” Bet said. “I know,” Emma responded. “Why don't you stop them?” Bet asked. “Because it's all part of my diabolical plan to go to Ocean City where they're going to for vacation. We then spray this nauseous gas in all their faces then kidnap my brother and his idiot friend. Then at just the right change we kill them,” Emma explained. “Okay, but why do all your plan contain killing them?” Bet asked. “Because I want their head,” Emma answered. “Yeah but why?” Bet asked. “Bet shut up,” Emma said. “Okay I'll shut up like the pros,” Bet said.

“Did you get him honey?” Belle asked. “No this is a complete stranger I found inside of you,” I said sarcastically. “Okay get ready boys for a adventure free vacation in Ocean City, Maryland,” Belle said. We got in Belle's car and drove to Maryland. “Now remember guys this is a adventure free vacation no adventures,” Belle said. “ But what if Emma comes and kidnaps us or something?” I asked. “That won't happen Emma is locked up inside me remember?” Belle asked. “That's what you think,” Emma said in the back seat.

Over 3 hours later at 12:35 PM we arrived in Ocean City and went to the beach. Belle sat down in a chain and slipped off her saddles. “Who wants lunch?” Belle asked. “Perfect Bet spray the nauseous gas in their faces,” Emma Commanded. Bet flew over and sprayed us in the face. We fell asleep and Emma and Bet dragged us to the opposite side of this beach.

“Uh… where am I?” I asked while waking up. “Morning sleeping beauties,” Emma said. “Where are we? What's happening?” I asked. “Don't play dumb with me brother,” Emma said. “Who says I'm playing?” I asked. “That's it kill them!” Emma yelled. Emma turned around and we escaped and ran toward the other end of the beach. We were in a crowd of girls. “LOOK OUT!!!” I said. A giantess's barefoot came down an landed on me. “Dylan!!” Kevin said. The giantess lifted her foot and I was still alive. “I'm okay,” I said. She put her foot took another step. “It's okay I'm still alive. I'm a God,” I said. I got washed off by the salt water and went back to shore.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: We go to our first obstacle more of the females' feet and picnics.

 


 

If you have as any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that I need to work on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 2: Picnic on the Beach by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: I rescued Kevin from the rope trap inside Belle's body with no clue of the fact that if I untie him Emma will be released from her prison. We managed to escape out of Belle's Immune System the same way as before. Team Awesome then went on an Adventure free vacation. Emma used nauseous gas to make us fall asleep. Kevin and I were kidnapped by ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ and Bet. We escaped and went on an ad… I mean uh… journey of our lives across the beach of Ocean City, Maryland and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle thinks we went on an adventure  and in the morning Kevin and I continue our journey and to reach Belle, but we get to a picnic lunch with two young ladies named Alyssa and Danielle.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 2: Picnic on the Beach

 

Okay now now that you now about the beginning of our journey on the beach, now let me tell you the vore part of my story like I have in all my stories.

 

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

 

“[Yuan] What happened?” Belle asked while waking up. “Dylan? Kevin? Where are you guys?” Belle wondered. “No the didn't. They did not go on an adventure after I said not to,” Belle said to herself. “They had better be kidnapped by Emma like Dylan thought,” Belle said to herself.

 

On the other side of the beach Kevin and I were waking up from our slumber. “Morning Kevin,” I said. “Uh… it's 12:46 in the afternoon,” Kevin said. “What how is that possible? I'm the morning bird,” I asked. “What do we do now?” Kevin asked. Just then two giantesses came barefoot. “I have an idea,” I said. “Dylan look out!” Kevin said. Just then the burnett haired Giantess Danielle stamped on me with her left barefoot. “Ew. I think I stepped on something,” Danielle said. “I'll check it out later,” Alyssa said. They Sat down on a blanket and had a picnic lunch. “Uh… Kevin this feels really uncomfortable,” I said. Kevin came to the rescue. Danielle moved her foot enough for him to take me off of Danielle's sole. Kevin pulled me off and I flew on Alyssa's incomplete sandwich. Alyssa put the top piece of bread on it and got ready to eat it. “Dylan!” Kevin said. He ran, but fell on Danielle's sandwich. We were eaten by two separate young ladies. “[Gulp] Now let me see the sole of your foot,” Alyssa said after swallowing. “[Gulp] Okay I think it's a bug though,” Danielle said after swallowing. Danielle then placed her left foot on Alyssa's lap. “Well let me just say that I think it's all in your head,” Alyssa said. “What what do you mean?” Danielle asked. “I mean there is no bug,” Alyssa answered. Danielle look at her sole and saw nothing.

 

Meanwhile inside Alyssa's body

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed as I was falling down Alyssa's throat. [‘Everything is Awesome’ Ringtone] “Giantess throat resistance of doom Dylan speaking,” I said on my cell phone. “Dylan help me,” Kevin said over the phone. “I would love to, but I'm falling down a giantess's esophagus,” I said on my cell phone. “Well I'm in a giantess's esophagus as well and I am going to die,” Kevin said over the phone. “Call you back I'm about to be squeezed,” I said on my cell phone. I fell into the squeezing part of Alyssa's esophagus. About 4 minutes later I landed in her stomach with a pool of acid.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“That was a good lunch Alyssa,” Danielle said. “Thanks I tried my best to have have some girl time with no boys,” Alyssa said. “Now let's go for a swim,” Danielle said. “Well I just ate no more then 2 minutes ago and you know what they say,” Alyssa said nervously. “That's a myth,” Danielle responded. “Good point. I like the feel of wet sand in between my toes,” Alyssa said. Alyssa and Danielle got up and walked to the ocean Dylan I need your help fast,” Kevin said on his cell phone. “I have an idea,” I said over the phone. “What is it?” Kevin asked on his cell phone. “I'll make the giantess that I'm in to crave soda causing her to burp and then the giantess that your inside will want to have a can of soda too making her burp then we continue our journey across the beach to get back to Belle. Got it?” I explained over the phone. “Gotcha. Quick before I get digested again,” Kevin said on his cell phone. “Okay get ready to burp,” I said cleverly to myself. I used my powers to make Alyssa crave soda.

 

Now back on the outside

 

“I want a can of soda,” Alyssa said. “Yeah me two,” Danielle said. They went to their picnic area and Alyssa grabbed a can of coke and Danielle grabbed a can of Dr. Pepper. “[Belches] Excuse me,” Alyssa said. I flew out of her mouth and landed on the sand. “[Belches] And excuse me,” Danielle said. “Look down there,” Alyssa said. “What are those?” Danielle asked. “I don't know, but I think that they're tiny teenage boys,” Alyssa answered. “Let's crush them,” Danielle said. “Okay Kevin I think we should leave,” I said. “You think,” Kevin said. Danielle slammed her foot on the sand and nearly crushed us. “RUN!!!” I yelled. “We were on the run and the two young ladies were chasing us. “Okay this is just like our Godzilla mission in Tokyo, Japan,” Kevin said. “Right. I saw you and Belle be chased and now let's go,” I said. Kevin and I ran forward and crossed paths when we passed a sand castle. The girls were Alyssa was chasing me and Danielle was chasing Kevin. They ran around the sand castle and bumped into each other causing them to fall. “Yes now we're on our way to get Belle.

 

Meanwhile on the left hand side of the beach

 

“Okay if they aren't here by the end of the week I'm leaving them behind,” Belle said. Belle then left and went to her apartment in the Lazy Whale.

End Notes:

Next time on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I get to the center of the beach and face our next obstacle giant crabs. Meanwhile Emma and Bet leave and start to chase us. Stay tuned.


 

If you have any ideas on how I can improve then place 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 thing that I need to improve on in the review box below.

Thank you.

Chapter 3: Holy Crab!!! by PA McFalls
Author's Notes:

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I were swallowed alive by two young ladies who are in their 20s named Alyssa and Danielle. We escaped and ran, but we were chased by the two young giantesses. Luckily we got away by doing the same thing as before in the whole Godzilla incident and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Kevin and I go to the middle of the beach and run into a giant crab, but Emma has some other plans for us.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

Chapter 3: Holy Crab!!!

 

Okay so now that you know the vore part of my story to defeat my evil sister Emma. Now let me tell you about my fight with a giant crab.

 

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

 

“Where are we Dylan?” Kevin asked. “We're in the center of the beach,” I said. Just then a giant crab came and looked angery. “Holy Crab!!!” I yelled. “Say hello to my little friend!” Emma's voice said evilly. “Wow I'd hate to see her big friend,” Kevin said. “Yeah our classified Plan B is a blue whale,” Bet said. “It's not classified when you blab it out to the Whole beach Bet,” Emma said. The crab ran over and grabbed Kevin. “Kevin! You didn't just take my BFF,” I said. I turned into a female crab and it let Kevin go then came to talk to me. “Uh… hello pretty lady,” the crab said in its own language. 5 minutes later in our conversation I turned back to normal. “What's it saying?” Kevin asked. “I have no idea, but I think I have a date with a piece of sea food in a shell,” I answered. “They're over here ladies,” Emma said. “What?” I asked. [Boom] [Boom] Alyssa and Danielle walked over and trapped us in a clear plastic cup. They took us to their apartment in Carly E right next door to the Lazy Whale on 63th street. They placed us on the dresser.

 

“You two are never getting out,” Danielle said. “Why are you doing this? Why?!” I asked. “Because We just need the extra money,” Alyssa said. “You know she's using you,” I said. “Excuse me?” Danielle asked. “My sister uses everyone she used the wife of Julius Caesar MCCCXLVIII named Andreina Caesar and now you're the lucky ones to be tricked,” I explained. “I don't know wether we should eat you again or crush you like the bug you are,” Alyssa said. “Not eat or crush just leave them into to rot,” Emma said.

 

Later at the end of the on Sunday night Kevin and I escaped and left to the beach. “Freedom!!” Kevin said. ”Okay we have until the afternoon to get to Belle,” I said. I turned into a bird and flew Kevin to Belle's room in the Lazy Whale. I flew into her window and she was up and eating a bowl of corn flakes, but I fell in it. “Well they don't call me a McFalls for nothing,” I said. “This is not a time for jokes we are about to be eaten by your giantess girlfriend!” Kevin said in frustration. Belle scooped us with her spoon and swallowed us. “No we didn't come all this way to be breakfast,” I said. We started to move around and Belle started to choke. “I think they're in here,” Alyssa said as she came into Belle's room. “No it's just a teenage girls choking,” Danielle said. Alyssa came and got us out of Belle's throat. “Dylan? Kevin? I was choking on you?” Belle asked. “Yes and you don't know what we've been through to find you,” I said. “This is what I get for having an adventure free vacation,” Belle said to herself. Belle then punched Alyssa in the face. “Yeah this is the perfect time for a girl fight,” I said. The three girls started to fight each other. “I'd gotta go,” Emma said. “Not so fast,” Alyssa said grabbing Emma. “Is it true that you're using us?” Danielle asked. “What? No,” Emma said in a high pitched voice. “I knew it,” Alyssa said. Alyssa put Emma in her ear. “I will get my revenue,” Emma said. “Sorry about all the trouble we caused you,” Alyssa said. “It's okay, but if you're ever in Hanover then make sure you come visit. “Wait you live in Hanover?” Danielle asked. “Yes,” Belle answered. “We live in Hanover,” Alyssa said. “Great well we got to go home hope to see you again sometime,” Belle said. We left and went back home in Belle's room. “Well that was a bust,” Belle said. “What do you mean that was awesome,” I asked. “That was supposed to be an adventure free vacation,” Belle said. Over 3 hours later we arrived at Belle's house and were back again.

 

The End

 

“Bye guys see you in the next one,” I said. “That's right and I'll get out of my waxy prison to destroy you all,” Emma said.

End Notes:

I have you enjoyed this one and I'll see you again in the next one.


If you have any ideas on how I can improve then put 3 to 5 things you liked and 3 to 5 things that needs improvement in the review box below.

Thank you.

 


 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4438