Dream or Nightmare? by Silent-One
Summary:

Kim has been stalking Victoria, and has finally worked up the courage and psychosis to break into her house. She's taken every precaution not to get caught, up to and including shrinking herself. 

 

Doesn't look like a smart idea even on paper, but it wouldn't be fun if it were. 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 7008 Read: 63987 Published: August 28 2014 Updated: November 17 2014

1. 1- Always Read the Warning Label by Silent-One

2. 2- Beautiful Disaster by Silent-One

3. 3- Cry For Attention by Silent-One

4. 4- Damned If You Do . . . by Silent-One

5. 5- Earning One's Release by Silent-One

6. 6- Friendship in Depravity by Silent-One

7. 7- Great Things by Silent-One

1- Always Read the Warning Label by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Yeah, I'm starting a new project. 

Mostly because I can't think of how to continue "Of A Construct"- if you leave a review there, suggesting something, I'd gladly continue. 

 

Anyway, this is a little thing I thought about while reading the warning label on a can of bug spray- "Be aware that this may affect other people surrounding you, so do not use in a crowded area". It then suggests that you check about a half-mile radius for people with possible allergies. I was confused, but I came across the beginning stages of this. I combined it with another story, and viola!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She left her house! 

I can't believe it!

I'm just so lucky!

Victoria Stellar, the gorgeous little number from "My Favorite Dream", was out and about at the exact moment I went to sneak into her house. She was the very reason that movie got enough steam even to get into theaters, and she's been getting calls from just about every production studio in Hollywood ever since. 

I know because I've been keeping her phone records. 

Then, even after all that beauty, all that fame, she still walked into my little coffee shop- and said that I was pretty! It was destiny, I know it. I know because she started coming into my shop every morning since, smiling at me every time I get her a cup.

I've memorized her favorite- large espresso, exactly three shots of cream, topped with Reddi Whip, and absolutely drowned in hot fudge. She doesn't even need to ask at this point. 

Doesn't seem to be enough to get her to realize how much I'm in love with her- but that's okay. I can wait. In the meantime, I should memorize her house like I know her order. Like I know every detail of her body. 

Long, beautiful blonde hair she dyes red at the tips (and only the tips!), flawless ivory skin, eyes the color of silver (with a little golden snowflake around each pupil- it's hard to notice, but it's there). Fantastic D-cup breasts, tipped with the most adorable little pink nipples (oh, how I love my binoculars). Her rear end, just perfect- not the massive dual slabs of meat the media seems to fawn over. Long, powerful legs- it helps that she goes out for a run every Friday for exactly three hours, fifteen minutes, and nine seconds- that end at these petite feet that one could easily imagine curling up at, like a contented cat.

Someone that perfect, who knows exactly what they want like she does, knows exactly when they want to start a relationship. I'll wait for when she's ready to let me be her girlfriend. 

Oh, but she can't possibly expect someone like me, with all my flaws, to go without so much as a few peeks at her glory! 

So, back to what I was doing- waiting for her to leave her house so I can see where I will cook for her, where I should stand to welcome her in after a long run, and the precise position I should lay in in her bed to get her attention most quickly. To my chagrin, however, she carefully locked her front door before climbing into her car and driving off.

I see your challenge, Victoria. I foresaw this difficulty. You want to make sure only someone really in love with you would get in. I approve. I can do this. 

I checked the double set of cans that I'd clipped to my waist. One was a primer- it didn't do much of anything by itself. The other was a shrinking gas. Well, the website said that it wasn't exactly a gas, just a liquid hyper-energized into droplets, but it's really the same difference.

First, I sprayed the primer in front of Victoria's doorway. It sat mildly bubbling for a few seconds, then shimmered in the afternoon sun. It was ready.

Second, I stood in an easily-recognizable bush underneath a window- wouldn't want to lose my clothes or tip off Victoria's prude neighbors, and I definitely wanted to be able to get dressed immediately after I was done.

Third, I sprayed the second substance in the air for three seconds, like the label and website recommended. I found the stuff vicious on my lungs, but sacrifices need to be made in the name of love. I began coughing in moments, and my world grew dark. I smiled.

 

---------

 

I shook my head, bleary. Even when one expects it, something like this gets you every time. Unexpectedly, however, I was surrounded by Victoria's neighbors, all nude and unconscious. I froze.

My mind went back to the warning label on the can of shrinking spray:

Only use in an airtight space, as others nearby may also be affected. Maximum effective range, when used as directed, may spread to all locations in a half-mile radius of application.

Shit.

I quickly scrawled a note using a nearby blade of grass- "WE'VE ALL BEEN SHRUNK.I'M HIDING INSIDE." After that, I slipped into the tight space between the door and its jamb- thankfully widened and month earlier by a would-be thief.

I stood in awe of the first sight I took in on the other side- the already expansive, palatial house looked utterly massive at my scale. One of the steps my beautiful Victoria ascended and descended every day was larger than my whole body.

I ran first to the living room, as there was a particular thing I'd wanted to do ever since I'd started my surveillance of Victoria's house: I rubbed my face into her favorite spot on the carpet to watch movies from. Specifically, the place where her clean-shaven pussy always rested, even when she sat here nude. 

I had thrown myself so far into enjoying myself that I didn't notice the neighbors crawling in and taking up places to call for help from the Goddess whom they all lived near- I almost didn't even notice Victoria putting her key in the lock to return home.

I quickly got out of the way, taking up a hiding place underneath the immaculate white couch.

End Notes:

Surprisingly, this stalker-text is directly inspired by my look into the way a few real stalkers speak and think.

 

Don't worry, every tag will be used eventually. I'll even use multiple points of view!

 

Please review, I would love to know what you think. 

2- Beautiful Disaster by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, I'm writing a second chapter because the mood struck me. I work that way. 

So, I had another idea- the even chapters (which I already planned on being told from points of view besides Kim's dementia) could be from points of view similar to yours. How will this work? Simply put, you leave a review shaping the type of character you'd like the next even chapter to be told from (one of the more mature neighbors, the mailman, the poor pizza delivery kid), and then get me inside your head with a basic idea of what you'd be thinking in this situation. Your plan of action, how hard it would be to keep from giving in to the desire to give up and let the titanic Victoria kill you, etc. Leave a review and I'll mention you! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Evan Parker couldn't believe it. One moment, he'd been up in his room writing a history report, the next he was an inch tall, lying naked on Ms. Stellar's front step. He decided to follow the lead of whoever wrote the note and hid inside the house. 

While Ms. Stellar had a nice house, it was a considerable bit smaller than the Parker residence- but, then again, being a healthy teenage boy, Evan hadn't given half a shit about the abode. Hell, if the was being honest with himself, he'd fantasized about getting into her panta since she'd moved in a year ago. 

Now, however, Evan couldn't help but gape.

Directly in front of him was a huge oak-paneled staircase, which he wouldn't have been able to climb in his most athletically indulgent daydream.  In fact, crossing the hardwood floors far enough to reach the stairs would've taken every last bit of energy out of him. To his left was an immaculate white living room- the only things not a glowing white were the glossy black television (which, at Evan's size, was bigger than any movie screen) and a bronze lamp, spiraling in organic curves to give the impression that it was a tree. On the right was a high-end kitchen, nearly identical to the one in Evan's own home- except for the tacky stucco on the walls. 

For a girl, Ms. Stellar is pretty tasteless, Evan thought.

Several other people- including Evan's parents- had taken to climbing the walls in what sounded like a plan to get Ms. Stellar's attention when she got home. Evan knew that it was stupid to think that the tall, cold-eyed actress would plan on helping any of them get back to normal- she loved to hurt things smaller than her. Evan had watched her carefully clip limbs off of insects with a pair of bonsai shears, making absolutely certain that she didn't kill it until she had gotten every possible bit of suffering out of it.

While hot (if slightly creepy) at normal size, Evan knew that it spelled doom for everyone unlucky enough to be caught small.

So, Evan knew that getting Ms. Stellar's attention would be suicidal, but that left him in a bind regarding a plan. If all the neighbors were bug-sized, there would be no one to turn to. 

As it turned out, Evan didn't need a plan. 

He'd wasted so much time standing in the front hall like a dumbass that, when the lock clicked open, he had nowhere to hide. The 5'7" frame of wet-dream-inducing actress Victoria Stellar stepped into the house wearing heels that made her unnecessarily taller, tight black pantyhose that made her long legs a magnet for the eyes, a scarlet skirt that (sadly for Evan) hugged her body to the point where one would need to be directly under her to see up it, and a vivid emerald shirt that, while it didn't enhance the "absolutely, overpooweringly sexy" aura she was emitting, didn't detract from it either. 

Evan might not have been suicidal, but he knew a lost cause when he saw one- and staying alive was a lost cause at this point. He decided to walk as close to Ms. Stellar as he could. If he was lucky, he might have seen up her skirt, as a sort of final mmoment of joy.

He didn't even get that much. Within two steps, she had overtaken him and stepped on him. He passed out, fully aware that he would never wake up. 

 

---------

 

Victoria Stellar had had an irritating day. She had spent the last three hours re-negotiating her contract, when she knew damned well that her terms had been absolute. Hell, nothing was even changed- the idiot network exec for some cable channel had done literally nothing, and her drunk agent (she could smell a cask and a half of poor-quality boxed wine on his breath) had made a half-dozen piss-poor attempts to hit on her.

Ah, hell. At least she got paid for every public appearance, including these asinine meetings. 

Then, after all that trouble, the one bright spot in her day- getting coffee from that adorably lovestruck barista (Vic had thought about asking her out, just to see if she'd collapse from joy)- had been taken from her. The girl- Victoria was pretty sure her name started with a C- had called out sick, and the replacement barista had gotten her order wrong.

Victoria had a fucking migraine at this point, and wanted to go home, enjoy a bubble bath, and watch a few episodes of That 70's Show. With how the day was going, she wouldn't even get-

CRICK!

Victoria allowed a grin to creep onto her face. "Finally," she breathed, "something goes right today."

She knew that her sadism was getting out of hand- hell, she probably needed to get laid- but nothing seemed to beat the pleasure that came with torturing something.

Maybe I could kill two birds with one stone. I'm pretty sure barista-girl would jump at the chance to get into my pants, even if I smacked her around until she bled, Victoria thought indulgently.

With that happy thought occupying her mind, Victoria slowly ground the bug under her shoe into the laminated hardwood. She saw something unexpected as she lifted her shoe, however- red blood. She dismissed it as having been a rather large mosquito and continued to the kitchen. 

End Notes:

Weren't expecting that, were you, kiddies?

Again, Victoria is based off of someone I know. Well, technically, we haven't spoken to one another in over two years now, but hey.

Remember- if you leave a review with a certain description of a character and a little self-psychoanalysis, I could put you into the next even-numbered chapter.

Review! 

3- Cry For Attention by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Interesting note: my short attention span has gotten me in trouble again- I've lost my notes on this story and need to write on the fly. Welp.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

While I thoroughly loved the fact that my beloved Victoria was back, there was something . . . wrong. 

Her usual confident strut was replaced with a defeated series of half-steps, her cool expression replaced with a frustrated frown. Something had happened to her when I cut off my surveillance to preemptively reward myself. 

What had I done?

I had gotten greedy, and now the love of my life had lost the calm she deserved. This depressed me, as it had considerable right to.

Before I could get myself to wallow in self-pity, however, I noticed something that brought new purpose to my life- one of Victoria's idiot neighbors had his life snuffed out underneath her shoe, and her face lit up with joy.

Immediately realizing what I had to do to win Victoria's favor, I quickly scanned the room for the remaining shrinkees. Most of them had taken to climbing the stucco walls in the kitchen to attempt to make it onto the smooth glassed-granite countertops, but some ducked into cabinets or tried to climb furniture (tried being the operative word). One even had the gall to secret himself away in a box of crackers. 

I wondered what it would take to get all of them to die in one night. I had the wild thought that if I could manage that, Victoria would love me- or at least forgive today's gross transgression in my conduct.

Before I could even attempt to form a plan of action, however, I came across a fact that frustrated me. Victoria was walking away from me, heading towards the kitchen, the subtle sticky sound of pieces of the smashed corpse falling off punctuating her every footfall. 

It was about this time when I noticed that the shrinking spray did not work exactly as advertised- instead of being between two inches and half an inch tall, I realized my height was closer to three inches. However, by making quick comparisons to Victoria's height, it seemed that the neighbors had all received the advertised effect.

I didn't ponder the possible meaning of this for too long, but I will admit that it bothered me. Why does nothing ever seem to work as it should? 

I called out to Victoria as loudly as I could, to attempt to have her hear me, but even at my size she would never hear me at a distance across two entire rooms. In fact, I doubted that she would be able to hear me at point-blank range over the quick clicking sound of her heels hitting the hardwood, let alone her custom-pattern tile in the kitchen. 

I wondered what possible reason she could have for heading so far away. 

I contemplated the possibility that she knew that I had stopped my surveillance. 

It turned out, however, that Victoria simply wanted a paper towel to clean the filthy remains of the unworthy off of her sole and the floor. I didn't blame her. These people lived within a very short distance of the Goddess-like Victoria, and yet they never showed her the respect she deserved. 

Giving an approving nod, I am ashamed to say that I began to masturbate on her pristine carpet without her permission. I have learned since then that that is unacceptable conduct. 

End Notes:

Yeah, Kim has a train of thought that really goes in odd directions. Are you noticing a theme in the chapter names yet?

I have the basic groundwork down for a pick-your-path story featuring not one but three beautiful giantesses (and a fourth, depending on the reader), but I know that I won't be able to update at any reasonable pace. If I could get two writers to help me out, I would be extremely appreciative. Leave notices of interest in the reviews, if you so desire.

So, we've come to an even-numbered chapter- what defenseless bug-sized person will be put to death at Victoria's hand next? Leave a review! 

Starting next chapter, one of the tags will cease being relevant. Telling you now.

4- Damned If You Do . . . by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This is my third attempt at submitting this chapter. Stupid glitches.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Steven Thompson was appalled at how his neighbor had so callously murdered a sixteen-year-old kid underneath her shoe, but at this point he realized that everyone needed her help if they ever wanted to return to normal. 

At half an inch tall, Steven was aware that he would need to wait for a golden opportunity to get in contact with his titanic neighbor, and even then he didn't have much of a plan. 

However, even the most thoughtless fool can be lucky, and Victoria's mountainous shoe landed not too far from where Steven had been standing, and stayed still long enough for the 35-year-old accountant to be assured in the fact that it was not likely to move.

He broke out in a run, trying to cross a distance that, were he his normal size, he could have covered in a single stride. As he reached Victoria's impossibly high heel, he was already nearing the end of his strength, but he threw all that remained into a full-on assault on the sheer wall of leather.

He collapsed, utterly exhausted from running a few inches and punching a woman's shoe- and she still hadn't noticed his efforts. He began to feel as if his luck had run out. 

When the toe portion of the high heel shifted directly over him, Steven's feeling crystallized into a nugget of truth.

---------

Victoria Stellar stepped into her kitchen to get a paper towel. While grinding a bug into nothing was satisfying, it always left a mess. If there was one thing Victoria would not tolerate, it was a mess.

It was after she cleaned the remains of the insect from off of her foot and floor that Victoria noticed another bug, this one considerably smaller. It just sat there by her foot, nearly begging to be snuffed out. She decided to oblige its death wish. 

With a subtle shift of her left foot, two extended legs were directly underneath her shoe. Victoria ever-so-slowly rolled her foot forward, crushing the legs to a paste in the slowest manner she could. Interestingly enough, the bug let out a series of pitiful squeaks. Victoria hadn't been aware that bugs were capable of that, and wondered how she could get it to happen again. 

With deliberate slowness- she couldn't rush something like this- Victoria slid her foot forward, angling it to the side to crush another leg. More bug blood on the floor, more gratifying noises. She repeated the process with the final remaining limb, smearing the blood with a little side-to-side grind once her foot was level with the floor. 

Victoria decided she'd made herself horny enough for one night, and finished the motionless creature at her feet. Idly, she wondered where its other two legs had gone as she cleaned up the mess.

It was then that she heard more squeaking, coming from her countertop. More of the little things. 

As Victoria raised her head to look at her new insectoid victims, she noticed something odd. They were vaguely human-shaped. Not merely vaguely- they were human beings, none taller than two inches. If she strained her hearing, Victoria could hear the calls for help.

It was enough to make Victoria smile. She realized in hindsight that she'd murdered two people with only a well-worn pair of shoes, and her grin became a dementedly wide smile.

"Oh, I'll be helping myself. Thanks for the offer," Victoria quipped, snagging one of the larger ones between two fingers. "I heard that human meat is actually extremely nutritious and, well, I'm in Hollywood. I need something."

With that comment, she popped the person in her mouth, biting down and enjoying the slight metallic tang of blood in her mouth. "And delicious to boot."

She decided to swallow the bifurcated tiny, to torture him in her gut. The series of small tickles he produced on the way down were exquisite- she'd have to do this more often. 

It was now that the tinies decided to panic, and they were too far away from anything they could use to get away. It was a choice between suicide off the edge of the counter, or death by her hand- and Victoria didn't see too many people throwing themselves off the edge. 

Bliss.

End Notes:

Yeah, unaware lovers, your ride basically ends here.

Review!

5- Earning One's Release by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Okay, this is an odd chapter for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that Kim will be sharing an odd-numbered chapter. 

This is where shit gets serious. If you didn't believe my X rating before, I believe I've just crafted my way into it.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Victoria reached down into the cupboard below the counter and pulled out a smooth cutting board. She slid it into place, blocking any hope of reaching the stucco the tinies had most likely used to climb this high.

The celebrity headed over to the living room, to get an old complimentary handbag she'd gotten on set- after all, she needed somewhere to keep her new temporary tenants so they could properly be dealt with one at a time. 

As she gleefully sauntered past the couch, however, she heard more squeaking. This sounded different, however. Almost like . . .

Is some bug fucker under my couch getting off? Those are freaking moans!

Victoria Stellar crouched down, taking in the sight of a three-inch-tall woman in the middle of fingering herself. Judging by how loud the moans had been already, it was going to be extremely intense when the tiny finally came. 

Despite the fact that this girl had probably watched Victoria murder three people, the gaze she locked onto the titan was nothing short of lustful, with a hint of undying love.

"Stop," Victoria said, just to see what would happen. 

The tiny girl immediately complied, albeit slightly reluctantly. Victoria couldn't help but smile at seeing the pitiful expression on the bug-sized girl's face, which gave a silent plea for permission to finish herself. It was the chirped reply that got Victoria to think about delaying the inevitable killing of the girl before her:

"Yes, my Goddess Stellar."

I could get used to that. Has a ring to it. 

Victoria smirked. "And what, pray tell, is your name, bug?"

The tiny girl looked heartbroken, and Victoria honestly felt bad- someone had taken a picture of herself with the same expression once. "I- I'm Kim, Goddess Stellar. Don't you remember me?"

It clicked immediately. "You're my favorite little barista, aren't you? I didn't recognize you at that size."

---------

My heart soared. I admit, when Victoria hadn't known who I was, I was about ready to cry, but being her favorite- her favorite! - was more than enough to put me back in good spirits. 

"Yes!" I chirped, trying to make sure she could hear me. 

"Then you should know that I like everything clean, right?" Victoria's question felt odd, but I nodded- it was one of the easiest things to find out about her.

Her pitch dropped, and her gaze looked harsh and angry. "Well then, bitch, why are you dripping your fucking cum on my carpet?"

I avoided her gaze- I was extremely disappointed in myself. "I- I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Please- please forgive me. Let me make it up to you."

A smirk graced her lips. "Well, no harm, no foul, right? It's not like you've had your orgasm yet, and you should be able to clean up a little."

I shook my head. "No, Goddess Stellar. I haven't."

The smirk grew wider. "But you'd like to, wouldn't you? You'd just love some . . . release."

I nodded vigorously- just her tone of voice was making me ache with desire and putting me on edge. Warm fluids were slowly trickling down my legs.

"I'll tell you what- I want some release, too. If you can get me off, I'll let you finish." Her tone became darker again. "But if you can't," she threatened, "I will find the worst thing I can think of to punish you with."

I nodded. "I will not disappoint, my Goddess Stellar. But how should I-"

She quickly darted her hand under the couch at me, and raised me high into the air. "How do you think?" With that, I was unceremoniously dropped.

I screamed in terror- of all things, I hadn't expected her to kill me.

When she pulled open the waistband of her skirt, however, I began to get the idea. I slid past her smooth skin and bounced slightly on the elastic of her panties.

She didn't permit me a moment's respite- she pulled her panties up, sliding me partway into her already-moist womanhood.

I would not hesitate. As soon as I had caught my bearings, I wormed my way past her titanic folds, grabbing at anything I suspected of being sensitive. 

Which, truth be told, was all of it. 

---------

For a brief blink of time, Victoria Stellar was shocked by her own boldness.

The moment the itty-bitty barista began sending electric tingles through her most sensitive regions, however, Victoria didn't give a shit.

Oh my god, this feels amazing. I needed this. I deserve this. Fuck it, I don't think I'm letting her out!

"Sorry, Kim," Victoria breathed, "but you're probably gonna die in there."

It took mere moments before the sensations had reached a fever pitch, and Victoria stumbled to her knees. Of course, this only sent her hapless passenger even deeper into Victoria's vaginal canal, eliciting a loud, uninhibited moan from the movie star. She didn't know where to fondle herself at this point, and her hands contented themselves with pulling off everything below the waist.

Victoria, flushed, looked down at her vagina. "You're definitely gonna die in there. Hope that being anything besides a sex toy wasn't a big dream of yours. You're gonna-" Victoria froze. The last straw. "I'm gonna-"

The sound issuing from Victoria's mouth a moment later wasn't even close to human. It was an animal scream, a sound of such unadulterated pleasure that it set off tremors that rocked the walls. 

---------

I had done it.

Despite my faults, despite my foolish disregard for her rules, despite the fact that I had reduced myself to three inches tall, I'd managed to bring my Goddess Stellar to orgasm. 

The bruises I was now covered in were worth it. I flopped into her juices, wanting to sample the nectar of lovely Victoria's most secretive place. There was only one problem. 

I didn't have the strength to sit up. 

I was going to drown in Victoria's cum.

 . . . There are worse ways to go. 

End Notes:

Yeah.

And it's nowhere near over yet.

Review! 

6- Friendship in Depravity by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Welp, since I haven't gotten a review here for a while,  I feel the need to remind everyone that you can request just about anything (I'm serious, if it comes under sway of the tags, it's accepted outright, if it isn't, I may need some convincing) for one of Victoria's hapless neighbors just by leaving it in a review. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Victoria Stellar was beaming in the afterglow- had she known that the barista at her favorite coffee shop was capable and entirely willing to do THAT, she would have stopped pretending she didn't see the flirting and just taken her home.

It was then that she remembered that the poor tiny girl had been aching to be satisfied herself, and sat up- despite her body's protests.

When she did, she saw, through bleary eyes, what was simultaneously the most terrifying and most erotic thing she'd ever beheld. Kim, the lesbian barista with a talent for stimulation, was bruised and drowning in a small puddle of Victoria's cum. The poor girl flopped about painfully, desperately trying to get air into her lungs and only receiving mouthful after mouthful of fluid.

Victoria lifted Kim between two fingers, being careful not to break or drop her new favorite sex toy. With her other index finger, she gently tapped Kim on the back, clearing the girl's windpipe. Kim looked up at Victoria's face with more of the unadulterated adoration she'd displayed before.

"Goddess Stellar, thank you for saving my life. What do you ask in return?" the girl chirped, somehow still happy despite all she had been through in the past few minutes. 

"Hm . . ." Victoria thought aloud. "How about doing everything in your power to please me for the rest of your life?" This was said with a wink of mischief, so Victoria was entirely caught off-guard by the reply.

"Of course, Goddess Stellar. Should I start by-"

"You can start," Victoria cut her off, unnerved by how little Kim seemed to regard herself, "by permitting me to uphold my end of the bargain. You pleased me, so I shall let you finish yourself off."

Victoria closed her eyes to allow Kim some semblance of privacy- which was met with the most pathetic little whimper. "You- you don't want to watch?", Kim asked, nearly heartbroken again.

Victoria seemed to understand now- Kim thought that the physical attraction was mutual, and so the act of closing her eyes made Kim think something was wrong. With some hesitation (while she'd experimented a little in college, Victoria couldn't count herself as a real lesbian), Victoria opened her eyes.

Kim, covered in terrible bruises from her foray into Victoria's vagina, visibly brightened at the sight of Victoria's opened eyes, and returned to masturbating. This time, however, she moved in bizarre ways that it took a little while for Victoria to understand were meant to be titillating gyrations. However, she just couldn't do right- especially not when trying to avoid hurting herself.  Victoria would have to coach her.

"Quit the motions, and use your free hand to fondle your breasts," Victoria advised, trying to sound like she was giving pointers that were working to entice her. Considering how that seemed to be all her roles in movies were, she found herself doing great at it, even fooling herself into thinking that Kim was the sexiest being she'd ever beheld.

After Kim had gotten off, panting and heaving, Victoria sealed the deal by licking the dribble of fluid the bug-sized barista had made in her palm. Surprisingly, it was quite delicious- one more reason to keep Kim around, Victoria supposed.

Remembering what she'd come into the living room for (and subsequently realizing that she'd inadvertently put on a show for the bug people), she stuffed Kim into her cleavage and returned to business. 

Within a few short moments, she'd swept an entire neighborhood worth of people into a handbag- a thought that had Victoria becoming excited. Taking the bag with her to the living room, she positively buzzed with ideas regarding just how she would deal with the tinies.

After being quite forcefully reminded just how hungry she got after sex, Victoria had an idea.

---------

Mary Parker had known from the beginning that Victoria Stellar was going to be bad for the neighborhood- her very presence was toxic and had her son hiding in his bedroom for hours at a time! However, the housewife had had no idea just how bad this whore of an actress was until she had been forced into close proximity with her. 

This titanic bitch had murdered Evan like he didn't matter, and had tortured poor Mr. Thompson, and had . . . eaten her husband- and then, of course, she engaged in a depraved display in front of the entire neighborhood, children included. Mr. Thompson's lovely niece Taylor had been mesmerized by the display, and it had taken a particularly strong smack (Mary was only a half-inch tall, to Taylor's two inches) to return her to her senses.

Once they were in the handbag, however, Taylor began acting funny.

"You know, Mrs. Parker, how I said that you should be nice to everyone, not just the people who you choose to accept?" The question was dripping with venom and hatred that Mary had not been aware the 17-year-old had.

"Y- yes," Mary uttered quietly, having nearly been silenced by the size difference."

"Do you remember all the picketing you did, the hurtful things you said about divorcees, and girls who get abortions, and gay people?" Taylor's hatred began to bubble over and mix with something else. "Do you know what that can do to someone?"

"What's your damned point?!" Mary exploded, having regained her voice at the worst possible time. "Those people are all sinners, going against God's will, and deserve everything that comes to them!"

Taylor was shocked, but nowhere near as much as Mary was when Taylor threw a punch at her that sent her reeling. "I . . . can't . . . help what I am. I've had a crush on you, and I've tried denying it, I've tried being good, I have tried everything I could to not be me! So," she said, her malice increasing, "seeing as I'm probably gonna die in the next few minutes anyway, I might as well go out without regrets." With that, she sloppily kissed Mary Parker, obviously having no prior experience with kissing- it was a messy affair filled with teeth-bumping and awkward use of her tongue. 

Mary looked at her neighbor's neice indignantly, and was about to slap her, tell her off, or do something before a pair of fingers clutched her around her middle and raised her high into the air. 

Mary found herself staring Victoria Stellar straight in the eyes, terrified out of her mind. "Hey, Mrs. Parker. You always made snacks, but they always sucked. Now let's see how good a snack you can make under pressure."

With that, Mary found herself being nonchalantly tossed into her neighbor's mouth like a piece of popcorn. 

Inside Victoria's mouth was Hell. Everything was hot, wet, dark, and painful. Mary struggled against the wall of muscle that was Victoria's tongue to no avail- the only response she got was an "Mmm" that rattled her teeth and wound up with her pressed against some hard surface. 

Mary repeatedly braced herself to get a part of her body bitten off, but the teeth never came. Mary was instead swallowed whole, screaming all the while. 

End Notes:

Yeah,  kinda long. No matter, I'm still satisfied content-wise.

Submit what you want to happen in the next even-numbered chapter! 

7- Great Things by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This story is getting resumed, as well!

Aren't you excited? Because I sure am!

I watched Victoria's actions with rapt attention, surprised to see her so gleefully eating the neighborhood that dared disrespect her. I wondered why she was rewarding them with the chance to become one with her fantastic body, then shook my head. It was simply not my place to judge a Goddess.

From above me, I heard a rather interesting conversation.

"P- please! Please, I'll do anything! Just let me live!" a girl said, shaking in fear.

Victoria smiled, an idea obviously having formed. "You're Taylor, right? That girl with a crush on that fundie bitch I ate just a little while ago?"

"Y- yeah," Taylor admitted, "but how did you-"

"I work in Hollywood, I can tell when someone has a thing for somebody," Victoria said flatly. "In any case, there's another little lesbian in my cleavage, this girl named Kim. I need her ready to work on me again, so I want you to work the kinks out of her muscles, and get her off when I don't feel like it. You do that, and I keep you."

Taylor trembled. "Of course, of course, I'll do it!"

My heart soared. My Goddess, Victoria Stellar, had given me a gift! I would need to work double time next time!

Taylor was slid in front of me, a pained expression on her face. The moment she came face-to-face with me, she hugged me and broke out in tears of joy. "I'm alive! She let me live, thanks to you! I love you!"

I cried out. "Bruises! Bruises! That hurts!"

The two-inch teenager backed up, a sheepish expression on her face. "Sorry. I got excited. Who wouldn't be- I'm alive!"

"Yes," I said, slightly uncomfortable with her exuberance, "alive and a gift for me. You're supposed to make sure I'm in good enough shape to keep our Goddess happy, and for me to take out my sexual desire on when the Goddess Stellar would rather not trouble herself with my needs."

Taylor frowned. "So, I'm your masseuse and slut, just so that she can keep cramming you inside herself?" She leaned close. "Aren't you worried that you might die in there? If just one time had you like this . . ."

"Nothing would make me happier than to die in the name of our Goddess's pleasure," I said confidently.

Taylor looked alarmed. "But, but . . . don't you feel a little scared that you might be just a little blood stain on her underwear at the end of the day?"

I shook my head. "My greatest wish is that I will spend the rest of my life serving her, and that she will eat my body to make me a permanent part of her once I have died."

"You're crazy," Taylor said. 

"A lot of people say that, and I refuse to listen," I said.

From above me, I heard Victoria talking to another tiny person. "Hey . . . you have a massive Swiss bank account, don't you?"

"Yes!" the inch-high man said, ready to seize a chance at life. "Twelve million tax-free dollars stored in beautiful Switzerland!"

"Really?" Victoria said, her eyebrow raised. "Tell you what- transfer half that to my account, and I won't eat you or step on you."

"Deal!" he yelled.

We all moved to Victoria's laptop, which she opened quickly. The small man gave Victoria his bank password, and there was an immediate transfer of funds. The moment the transaction was completed, Victoria dropped him to the floor.

"Congratulations," she said, "I'm not going to eat or step on you." She reached between her breasts, and pulled Taylor and I out. "Kim, Taylor, I want you to make out. Give the man a show," to me, she added, "and keep him still so I can sit on him."

"Understood, Goddess Stellar!" we yelled in unison.

The two of us were set gently a few inches from the foolish businessman who had thought that the Goddess Stellar would go without giving herself a loophole.

Taylor leaned in and kissed me, and I gave back. I falsified some passion, enough apparently to fool the girl, which had the unfortunate effect of having her squeeze my body close to hers. I decided right then and there that I was going to find some way to punish this stupid girl.

As Victoria had ordered, I kept an eye open to watch the inch-high man, and satisfied myself with the fact that he was keeping still. Disgustingly, he was masturbating to my kiss with Taylor, but I kept my issue to myself. Enough years in customer service, especially in a position as thankless as a barista in a chain coffee shop, will teach one how to do that.

My Goddess's perfect rear hung a few inches over his form, positioning itself perfectly for the strike that was to come. In an instant, it dropped, splattering his body into an explosion of red. Luckily, none of it got on me or Taylor, but the white carpet was ruined, possibly forever.

"Thanks, Kim," my Goddess said, a joyful grin on her face.

I broke the kiss. "But of course, Goddess Stellar," I said. 

End Notes:

Chapter 8 has already been mostly completed, but if any requests come in for Chapter 10 I will gladly process them. 

The offer regarding a Bio page is still open. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4556