A New Way to Cheat by AllCool23
Summary:

Christina has to find a way to pass her exam and her friend offers her a unique solution.


Categories: Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6409 Read: 55013 Published: September 11 2014 Updated: September 17 2014

1. Chapter 1 by AllCool23

2. Chapter 2 by AllCool23

3. Chapter 3 by AllCool23

Chapter 1 by AllCool23

 

The room was silent, with both Christina and Principal Calus waiting for the other to begin. Calus being the more mature of the two, decided to break the tension by asking, "So Christina, how have you been?" Christina just nodded and muttered 'good' under her breath, wanting to delay the conversation further. Calus elaborated further, asking "Are you're feeling all right? You're not stressed or anything?" Again, the response was the same. Wanting to waste no more time, Principal Calus sighed and began, "Now Christina, you're a bright young student, one of the best we've had, but that does not exempt you from taking tests or exams. Everyone has to do them. I know you can do it, you're smart and intelligent..."

                The constant tip-toeing around the situation around the issue continued, with the exchange continuing to avoid addressing the problem at hand. Christina was not participating in her yearly exams. This was troubling of course, like any proper education course. "I just nervous is all Ms.", Christina finally answered "I'm anxious. I know I can do it, but knowing that I could get everything wrong, and that everything is depending on whether I do well. Do you see where I'm coming from?" Principal Calus nodded in agreement and let Christina continue, "Can I have an extra day to prepare?" This request was a tad extreme. An extension for an exam rarely happened, and make-up exams were never really performed with this kind of short-notice. Normally, with an adequate excuse, this would be planned all before-hand, but Christina demanded this with little care for such consequences. Calus once again released another depressed sigh and agreed to her request. Christina thanked the principal and left the room, relieved yet still stressed.

 

                                                                                                                *

 

Christina walked into Kimberley’s room, all full of angst. She had a plan for the exam, one which should be full proof if Kim meant everything she said. As she went in, Kim was carefully inspecting an object, small enough to be held between her pointer and thumb with relative ease. She whispered to herself with a grin, "You better work". Christina broke her silence with a simple 'Hi' which finally caused Kim to acknowledge her presence. She turned around in an enthusiastic manner, eager to explain the intricacies of her scheme. "Now, before I explain how the greatest way to cheat ever is going to occur, you'll need to know your partner", and with that, she revealed the object she had been fondling earlier. Except this was no object; it appeared to be a boy of around is early teens, except shrunken down the size of an inch. He was so easily manipulated, but quite durable as far as the eye could tell. He didn't seem fragile enough to break the slightest touch or pressure of the fingers, but rather embracing the position. He sunk into the flesh of Kim's fingers as if he was a denser than he usually was. "This is Romeo, your guide to exam success!"

                Christina looked in awe, amazed that what Kim had described was so real. Initially, not only was she just in utter disbelief that 'a tiny man will help you cheat your way into a happy post-education', but the fact that this appeared to be a real life person. A person that happened to be the size of an inch. "So? Does he talk?" Christina asked.

 

"I'm sure he does, but he's too small to hear. A shame, he would've been so good in your ear. But, no worries, I've come up with a solution that will help you pass the exam without failure!" Kim replied

 

"And that solution would be...?"

 

"He's going to kiss your feet!" Kimberley giggled obnoxiously finally unveiling her plan to her friend. "He's going to go into your sock, and since this particular test is all multiple choice, my little genius friend here can give a CORRECT number of kisses on your delicate soles to give you the correct answer! Isn't that foolproof?"

 

"Wow..." Christina sat in awe, barely comprehending what was happening.

 

"I know right, the key to success! He's a bit of a genius, so don't worry about him being wrong"

 

"No, I mean, doesn't that seem a little... wrong to you?"

 

"What? The cheating?"

 

"That and... he's going to be in my sock for two whole hours? That's an excessively long time to be in someone's sock. Heck, he's not meant to be in a sock anyway!"

 

"So he tastes a little sweat or something! This is for YOU!"

 

"I guess you're right..."

 

"Look, Christina, without this, you might choke or something, and lose out on something that was practically guaranteed for you!" Christina did think about this. Despite the moral ambiguity of this situation, the pros outweighed the cons. For two hours, he would put up with some foot funk, and for the rest of her life, she would be set. Two hours of his suffering for decades of benefits seemed way worth it. So she agreed with Kim. "Okay, so we're going to need to test the effectiveness of this first" Kim said

 

"Wait, you don't know if this will work!?" Christina retorted

 

"Duh, that's why we're testing it"

 

"Ugh. Well, let's get over and done with then" With that, Christina took off her flats (which had a particularly unsatisfactory odour emitting from them due to being worn all day) and peeled off her socks, which had been marked with dirt and sweat stains. She took the tiny boy and held him over the opening of her sock. She hesitated, asking "Should I really?"

 

"Do you want to?"

 

"Yes. Yes I do" And with that, she let go of the tiny boy as he plummeted into the sock, visibly struggling to get out of his new prison. The girls sniggered at his struggles, with both looking inside to see him very bemused at his predicament. "Poor Romeo" Christina taunted. With that, she began to place her foot in, wiggling her toes as they edged closer to her foot prisoner. The poor boy unable to yell or plead, could only mutter in disdain "Oh god, no please!" He winced at the sight of the overly large toes entering the sock and went limp, surrendering to his fate. Christina had touched the young boy, immediately pulling the socks tightly, much to both hers and Kim's amusement.

 

"Is he kissing your foot? Romeo, smooches smooches!" Romeo did not kiss the giant sweat sole he was being pressed up against. The girls took this as a sign of disobedience, and Christina tugged harder, but to no avail. Nothing had convinced the small boy to plant his lips to tickle the foot. It was then that Christina theorised, "What if the sock doesn't give him enough room?" Kim pondered and agreed. This gave Christina a devilish thought. She removed the sock off her feet and made the small boy tumble into her palm. She brought him to her face and gave him a large grin, much to his horror. This is when she had brought her flat up next to him, and had picked Romeo up once again. He was now being placed where the sole of Christina's foot would be, and Kim had taped him exactly where he was meant to stay. "Now you should be able to move! And not escape" Kim stated. Romeo began to wildly struggle against his binds, but it had no effect on his fate. The stench made him weaker and slightly disoriented. His strength now weaker, he saw a shadow cast over him. Christina now hovered her foot over his miniscule body once more, wiggling the toes again during her descent. Touching and playing with his face with her big toe on her entrance just to tease him, she finally placed her feet within the shoe. Tightening the laces so that the shoe was nearly as tight as the sock, both girls demanded "KISS!"

                There was a small moment of nothing, until Christina felt the peck on her sole. It was a tiny sensitive tickle, nothing too big to really notice unless she focused, but a signal nonetheless. "I felt it!” The girls screamed, jumping up and down in joy, amazed at this new way to win. Romeo felt the intense pressure from each jump, being squashed over and over. The boy nearly passed out from a combination of smell, weight and embarrassment all at once.

 

"Go ahead, try him out!" Kim said. Christina walked slowly, and then hopped around like an excited child. She tip-toed throughout the room and began to stomp loudly. The girls took immense delight in this display of dominance. "I can't thank you enough!" Christina announced.

 

"Don't worry, after exams, just return him, I need to try this." The girls laughed, and Christina departed. She was now eager to put her new slave into action and pass her exams.

 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed my first story on Giantessworld. I may continue and add on to see what happens to Romeo during and after.

Chapter 2 by AllCool23
Author's Notes:

I felt a bit dissatisfied with the last chapter, feeling it was a bit rushed. I took a little bit more time on this one. This is a flashback, just to give a bit more backstory on Kim and Romeo, will return to the present next chapter hopefully.

What happened before?

 

The sun shone as much as the blinds let them, and the blinds let them awake the ever more agitated Kimberley Weston. She turned over and started to drift off once again, but her eyes didn't let he fall asleep, as they caught the image of nearing a deadline. Her alarm clock, set for 8:00am was nearing its countdown until the unbearable shrill of the 'bell' would fall upon her ears. So Kimberley decided that she would instead get out of bed, stop her alarm, and prepare for her day. Of course, this was no ordinary day for her. It was examination day, every high schooler's greatest relief and pressure, mixed into one unappealing sequence of papers, about history, mathematics, science, business and other things that Kim barely understood. But Kimberley wasn't the pinnacle of intelligence, so using her as an example would be a horrible choice. See, Kimberley sometimes lived up to the 'blonde stereotype', where their common sense and problem solving is diminished due to their unfortunate genetics of hair colour. This made her a bit more 'ditzy' than other girls in terms of everyday life, but she certainly wasn't the worst. She could write, read and look both ways before crossing the road, which is more than some of the average populace of her town can muster. She was simply average in that way. She was however, more impressive in her physical appearance than what went on up in her head. Despite her smaller frame, Kimberley was an athlete, playing almost any sport thrown at her, and performing well with relative ease. This prowess for athletics has effectively sculpted her body into what some would say, an attractive and possibly effect set of curves. Kim was the stereotypical blonde, as she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she did have her looks to engage someone before opening her mouth.

                So after her weakly attempts to squeeze into a pair of old jeans - which had since torn since the last encounter - she gave in and wore whatever was left on her pig-sty floor. It just so happened, to be the second pair of jeans she had torn, but they were slightly bigger, and took considerably less effort to squeeze into. He plain t-shirt was nothing special, but it did create the perfect outline of her upper chest. Kim's breast and buttocks were shaped in a way that made it easy to recognise from a fair distance away, that this body was toned and well-defined.

                He descent down the stairs was halted by her mother yelling, "Kim! Is that you? Get your brother!" Kimberley replied back with a simple 'Yes Mother' and began to reluctantly climb up the staircase once again. She began to call out "Oh Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" Opening her door, reciting her joke to her younger brother, appropriately named Romeo. The boy was young, aged no more than thirteen years old. His hair, unlike his older sisters, was a dark brown instead of his families blonde. He was no fit at all, rather slim and fairly underweight. Romeo's obviously annoyed look cause Kim to giggle at his disapproval, and said "get my joke? ‘Wherefore are thou Romeo', and you say I'm not smart!"

 

"You aren't" he replied, "Otherwise you would know that line actually means 'why did you have to be Romeo', not 'where are you'"

 

"Well, well. Someone's in the grumpy mood today. Maybe you should jerk off more to your cartoons!" Romeo threw his pencil case at the girl; however, there was little effect noticeable. The boy was simply too weak to hurt his better. "Mom wants you, like, right now. So I would hurry up".

 

"Yeah, yeah" the boy answered, "I'll be down in a minute, and I have to finish this assignment"

 

"God, you're so stressed! I should be the stressed one here, not you fretting over some stupid task that takes a minute to do"

 

"YOU always take a minute! Some of us are clearly smart enough to actually try their best!"

 

"Where's your 'smarts' going to take you? You'll just be another white-collar bug that'll have to wait on your superiors. Hell, you might even kiss their asses most of the time to get any recognition. Is that something you want to be!?"

 

"You're exaggerating. There are plenty of places for people like me!"

 

"Yeah... under their desks, sucking on their toes, begging for a promotion!" Kim laughed and said, "Y'know little bro, I think if the situation ever arise, I'm going to let you know your eventual place in the world". And with that, she left the room. Her victory against her brother cemented, she was about to triumphantly walk down the stairs, when a bright flash came out from Romeo's room. She rushed back in to find the source, but found no sign of anything, not even Romeo. She saw his empty chair and his assignment still on the desk. "Romeo?" she called. "Romeo, are you in the closet again, playing with yourself ". She laughed at her teasing and knocked on the closet door. When she got no reply, she yelled, "If you're going to be stubborn, I'm going to make you suffer". She looked at the assignment on the desk, and began to sit down to ruin what he had.

                Romeo was barely gaining consciousness from what hat just happened. It was sudden, with no explanation. Everything was larger, but how? He barely had enough time to recollect what he just endured before he heard the yelling of his older sister. He screamed for help, but it appeared that she had no ability to hear him in his tiny form. She walked over to the closet, pounding on the door and asking for him to come out. If only she had better sight. She muttered curses and just when Romeo thought that he would finally gain her attention, she turned around, and his view was eclipsed by the now massive buttocks of his sister. He pleaded, "No, no!" but her descent began. It seemed slow, like it was taunting him about his impending doom. 'This is the end' he thought, his life to be ended by the rear end of his bratty, older sister. Fate had not changed, and almost as quickly as the flash, the giant ass of his sister now rested upon his miniscule form. But he had not ceased to exist. All he could wonder is how he was alive. It didn't help that the massive pressure from what felt to him like tonnes of body flesh sunk onto his body. But for now he was relieved. He could feel the movements of his sister as he suffered beneath her jean covered cheeks, as she defiled his hard work. No amount of effort could get her attention.

                Kimberley finished destroying her brother's work, and with a smug smile, declared "Clearly you're not smart enough to stop me from ruining everything you worked hard for!" Kim looked around to see if her brother would reveal himself to her, as if he had been secretly hiding to study her. But alas, he had not come out of the shadows, for little did she know that he was beneath her ass. Admiring her success, she felt she needed to insult anything left of his. And so, as she felt an urge building up inside of her body that she needed to release, she leaned to her side and let out an audible grunt of strain. The reprieve for Romeo was seldom lived, as he knew what would come to him next. The release of a massive pressure was sudden and the stench unbearable. Romeo's new source of air as Kim dropped her butt cheeks down upon the chair was the fart that his sister just released from her bowels. She giggled that she had marked his chair, but felt a slight objection on her butt. It was something resisting her massive weight - which she was a bit, offended by - but checked underneath her. She felt the struggle of what she assumed was a bug that had foolishly decided to crawl on the chair. She quickly brought around the mysterious thing to her face - holding it away a fair amount of avoid the smell - and studied the creature. It was flailing about, desperate to escape from her clutches. She laughed when she saw the creatures face, and found that it was her little brother, almost squashed and emitting a slight smell from absorbing her gas. "Oh my god! Romeo! How are you... like this?" But she got no answer - for which she assumed was an act of protest - so she asked sternly, "What happened you tiny piece of shit? No longer the 'big man' you were five minutes ago? How was the fart? Y'know, I've heard mine to smell, but guess I've always needed a second opinion. Thanks for doi-"

 

"Kim! Have you found your brother?" Her mother called. Kim uttered 'shit' under her breath and looked back at her now tiny brother with delight. She then answered back to her mother, "Nope! He must've left early". Romeo's face now spelled utter defeat while his sister's showed an obvious experience of intense satisfaction. She slowly pulled away her breast cup, and started to place her captive within it, aligning him with the centre of her nipple, "Enjoy your time in there", she said "It's a long exam". And with her words ending, the cup was pushed against her brother and her breast. Romeo's body did not resist, instead, was moulded by both her nipple and her bra. Kim took great pride in the fact that not only did it look like she wasn't harbouring her brother in her bra, but his body had conformed to his new makeshift cell.

 

Chapter 3 by AllCool23
Author's Notes:

Back to Romeo and Christina in the present. Hoping for this just to cover some plot details. I've kind of neglected story interity a bit here, but I plan on having this story go far beyond the intial premise. 

Each step was immense; with the pressure bearing down with what seemed harder and harder with every step taken. Romeo was forced against the sweaty sole with little room to maneuverer himself, despite his arms and legs being free. His torso was still held by the tape with he was sure was losing strength due to the massive sweat build-up of Christina’s foot. His mind began to wander in between steps, what it would be like to actually be in the exam, when she was going to probably start taping her foot to procrastinate, or just to take her mind of the question. He overheard the basis of what Kimberley had said to Christina regarding the method of cheating, and earlier, he had literally gotten a taste of what was to come. The thing about Romeo being the unfortunate victim of this universal anomaly bothered him, because if it had happened to any other person on Earth, than this whole proposed idea wouldn’t work. This plan worked based on the assumption that Romeo was able to know which question and answer was right. Even then, he had to know the test, inside and out. And the reason this plan was well thought out, was because Romeo did. He is a curious case, as Romeo is considered what many would call an ‘academic prodigy’. At a young age, he was shown to be quite adept at tasks well intended to be for people above his age. It was not long before he was quickly earning a reputation for effortlessly getting outstanding grades and exceptional standout pieces of work. Though he was still young, and was legally required to go through the essential grade stages, he had prepared for what seemed like years ahead. It would have been years ahead, if Romeo was not graduating the same year as his elder sister. This meant that he was a whole year above Christina in theory, and possibly further as he was preparing for college courses.

                As an intense method of study, Romeo would constantly revise through tests that were quite standard and left not much room for interpretation. Tests with multiple choice answers and quizzes with the same answer key were always passed with ease for him. His mind was brought back with another stomp into the ground, but this impact seemed softer than what usually happened. Romeo assumed it was probably carpet or grass, and that Christina was probably closer to her home. This meant that he would soon have to pucker up her sole if she so pleased to ‘test him’ again. Something else bothered Romeo about this plan as well. He thought about Christina during his rise in her foot, just before he would be almost flattened underneath her oppressive sole again as she simply moved her foot in front of the other.  Romeo was always compared to Christina in certain aspects, one of which Romeo couldn’t believe was intelligence. If a girl couldn’t be sure she would pass her exam easily, then he didn’t consider her on the same level as him. Academically speaking of course, as right now, his was very well aware of his current position, and almost as if Christina had known about his jab at her intellect, her foot came down with more force than usual, onto a hard surface. Romeo didn’t dare think ill of Christina, despite his belief that she couldn’t’ of possibly have known, but then again, he was in a shoe, the size of a bug.

                Christina arrived at her home after walking about ten minutes from Kim’s house. She had enjoyed her stroll, evident by her subtle grin and perky attitude. With every movement of her legs, she made sure to put emphasis on her right foot – where Romeo was entrapped. Despite no struggling coming from her captive – which she longed for – she still enjoyed feeling a sense of power over him, and soon, she was to be worshipped in a productive manner; one where her feet would serve as a relay for her test answers.  Christina wondered what was left for Romeo afterwards however, as it was obvious that his new size was voluntary. She did giggle at the notion that Romeo would beg to help her cheat in such away, instead of simply giving her answers. Initially, she thought she would be repulsed by the idea that some pervert would love to spend two hours within her shoe during an exam, passionately kissing her feet so that they can attain some strange sexual thrill. But now, things had seemingly changed as she experienced the tiny flesh beneath her. Perhaps it was due to a dominance factor that she had grown fond on her prisoner’s new position, and the thrill for her came from having an unwilling subject. Regardless, she was ready to experience that feeling of obedience and compliance again, whether her little Romeo was happy or not.

                Christina walked into her room, where she shared a bunk-bed with her younger sister. Her sister Maria was away for the week, at a camping trip with the school, so she would have her privacy for the night while she prepared her cheating method. She sat down, and granted Romeo a reprieve. Looking inside her bag, she retrieved a mock test for the exam, something she had earned through a connection with a teacher’s pet. Though it was not going to be a perfect replica, she assumed Romeo would be able to determine which exam the test was going to be based on this preview. Christina looked down at her shoe, tapping away without a care for who was in it. Then she realised that she did not wear socks, and that the amount of sweat Romeo had to endure. In a moment of sympathy, she desperately untied her shoes, and quickly took it off to observe the tiny boy, now soaked in foot sweat, desperately attempting to breath in fresh air. Whatever amount of empathy Christina had just aroused, now vanished, as she felt an urge to once again place her shoe on, and force Romeo to smell her stench and drink her sweat. She did ponder this feeling for a second, but refocused on the situation. She did however, bring the shoe to her face, where Romeo had somewhat cowered in fear of the large face of his warden.  She inhaled, taking a whiff of what it was like for Romeo. She scrunched her face with a clear look of disgust, taking her head away before taking a lighter sniff. Again reaffirming that her feet did indeed smell awful, she began to talk to her partner in crime, “Geez, how did you stand that smell?” She laughed at her sarcasm, which Romeo did not find very amusing.

                Christina placed her shoe down onto the ground, hovering her foot over the opening once again for her tiny captive to see. She explained “Here’s how this works. When I tell you to do something, you do it, no questions asked. Not that I could hear you anyway. But if you decide that you’re too good to help a girl out with her exam study, then maybe you’ll decide that you’d wish you had.” The threat was clear enough, emphasised by the giantess playing with her tiny captive using just her toes. The tips of Christina’s toes caressed the tiny boy as she uttered her words, and then commanded in a gentle soft voice “Kiss”. Romeo complied, not wishing to regret his decisions. He kissed each one of her toes, with careful affections to not oversell his disdain for his predicament. He was welcomed by the loving smile of Christina, which warmed him to a degree, as he felt as if he was doing something right, something that pleased someone. It also caused him to feel sick, knowing that she was abusing him and using him as a tool, and to an equal degree, a toy.

                The girl took the boy out of her shoe, freeing him from the stench filled chamber. Romeo felt blessed to be able to breathe pure, untainted air again. However, the relief of breathing was not entirely well captured, as Christina brought the tiny boy to her large foot, which seemed like a tower to Romeo. He couldn’t draw amazing comparisons to anything that equated the fear he felt from her mere foot. But to him, at his new size, it wasn’t a mere foot; it was his torturer and an extension of his goddess. Christina pushed the boy into her sole, mashing his head so that it sunk in. When she released, she commanded again, “Kiss”.  Romeo pressed his lips very convincingly, and was rewarded with another session of being mashed into her sweat sole. The stink invaded his nostrils, and seemed to seep into his skin, so that he couldn’t avoid the smell. The giantess released again, and without order, the boy kissed the foot again, with the same grace he had done before. Christina has a surge of power, flowing through her body. She experienced her wilful slave, obeying her every whim. Pressing his head again, she laughed as the boy squirmed slightly due to a lack of oxygen. She brought him to the underside of her toes, and placed him between them, safely securing him by scrunching them tightly. This action seemed relaxing to her, and her slave squirmed at every chance he had. Perhaps this was due to him believing that he could escape. Christina giggled at his attempts, as he had no hope of escaping her foots grasped, as she played with Romeo’s body long into the night.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me of you liked it or not, I can always try to improve chapters as I go.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4575