Snacks by welcometothejungle
Summary:

When people start disappearing at the high school, the Rays Club begins to suspect that somebody is using the shrink ray to commit murders. Now they must figure out the killer's identity...before they end up on the menu too...


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Couples , Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Voreverse
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 20817 Read: 56422 Published: September 12 2014 Updated: September 28 2014
Story Notes:

This story is my third entry in the Voreverse series, and is set after The Party and before Not-So-Happy Meals. You don't have to have read either of those stories to understand this one, but I would recommend that you have read The Party first.

1. Sex and Food by welcometothejungle

2. The Ray Case by welcometothejungle

3. Carl by welcometothejungle

4. In-But-Not-Out Burger by welcometothejungle

5. Love by welcometothejungle

6. The Shrink Ray by welcometothejungle

7. Revelations by welcometothejungle

8. Snacks by welcometothejungle

Sex and Food by welcometothejungle

1. Sex and Food

Lara came to her senses, trying to assess what was going on. Where am I? she thought. Glancing around, she realized she was in a soft, almost mushy substance. It was bright and loud all around her, and she sat up to see giant pasta shells covered in yellow cheese sauce. Then she realized where she was: sitting atop mashed potatoes on a food platter.

            A giantess before the platter, as beautiful as she was enormous. Jeez, Lara thought. I must be half-an-inch tall! The giantess picked up her plastic fork and licked her lips as the utensil came towards her. Lara raised up her hands and screamed, but was scooped up before she could do anything else.

            Before she knew it, she was accelerating up toward the girl’s gigantic, open mouth. “No!” was all that she managed to cry out before she was engulfed and swallowed into the darkness. It seemed like an awfully long time before she and the mashed potatoes splashed into the sloshing contents of the stomach. There was some of the pasta, some beans, and bread in a pool of milk mixed with digestive fluids. It smelled horrible in here.

            Lara could do nothing but try and scream as she was tossed to and fro with the food as the stomach walls churned it all around. Eventually she lost the will to fight it. The last thing she heard before she slipped beneath the surface was a loud, tummy gurgle.

 

The night before…

It was the moment Alexis had been waiting for all evening. She locked the door to her apartment and turned back around. Her boyfriend, Zack, smiled. They were two teenagers, in love, and had a night to themselves.

            Lexi giggled as she stripped off her top and kicked off her short shorts and walked up to Zack in only her underwear. She could feel his erection as she embraced him and unzipped his pants. She helped him out of his shirt as they kissed and she felt his hands reaching around behind her to take off her bra, which she flung away.

            She pushed off from him and ran her bedroom. Zack followed, seeing his beautiful, blond, slender girlfriend topless and illuminated by the moonlight. She stripped off her panties and threw them at him as she climbed into the bed and spread her legs.

            Zack grinned and took off his underwear before joining Lexi naked in bed. “You ready for this?” he asked.

            “Bring it,” she said, her excitement mounting.

            Zack went in and Lexi arched her back, moaning in pleasure. The two rolled over and over on top of each other before Lexi finally pinned Zack down and rode him down into the mattress. “Harder, harder!” he cried.

            “Yes, yes,” Lexi moaned, grinding into him with all her might. Then she climaxed.

 

The next day at noon

The Rays were a small, exclusive club, if anyone could actually call them that. They met in an empty science classroom during lunch every Monday, but also hung out after school almost every day and weekend, helping each other out with more than just homework. From their official logo and extracurricular projects, they appeared to be a marine conservation club with a focus on rays.

            But their main focus of conservation was not for the ocean, and they dealt with a different kinds of rays.

            Tommy walked in to join the meeting, which consisted of Bobby, who had once been known as Other Bobby, Bobby’s girlfriend Francine, and Simon, a computer geek and a good friend of Tommy’s, the best friend he’d had in the two months since his other friends were eaten alive.

            He shut the door behind him and turned to face the group.

            “Any new information on the shrink ray?” he asked.

            “None since it disappeared along with Professor Henderson two months ago,” Bobby replied. After the party incident, he had taken the device to a trusted colleague for further study. But then Henderson and his research had vanished without a trace.

            “Simon, have there been any other strange missing persons cases lately?” he asked.

            Simon shook his head and adjusted his glasses. “None similar to what you guys experienced, which was considered a closed case a few weeks ago.”

            “So if anybody has the shrink ray,” said Francine, “they haven’t used it yet, at least that we know of.”

            “Maybe whoever Kelsey got it from came to reclaim it,” said Bobby. “Maybe this was a one-off. Maybe we’re just being paranoid.”

            “No offense Bobby, but if there are crazy people running around with shrink rays and eating people, it’s a time to be cautious,” said Simon. “We still haven’t been able to trace its origin, of course, because all shrink ray research turns up results from science fiction stories. Until something happens again, our trail is dead.”

            “We have to keep the club going so that no one gets suspicious,” said Francine. “I say we start a fundraiser that we donate to a manta ray conservation fund or something. We haven’t done anything like that for a while.”

            “Alright,” said Bobby. “We could sell cookies or something. I’ll work on an idea.”

            “Until then,” said Tommy, “we just have to keep an eye out. We never know when this shrink ray might turn up.”

 

“Tell me what it was like,” said Emma, leaning across the table to Lexi.

            Lexi swallowed another bite of mashed potatoes and smiled sheepishly. “It was magical. We did it for two hours straight.”

            “No wonder you’re so tired,” Emma replied, taking a bite of pasta. They were sitting off by themselves in the cafeteria. “How big is his…? Well, you know…” She giggled.

            Lexi gave a thumbs up. Zack came over and kissed Lexi on the cheek as his sat down. “Hey baby,” he said. “What’s for lunch?”

            “The usual,” Lexi said. “I told Emma about our…fling last night.”

            His eyes widen as he looked across the table. “Did you, now?”

            “You’re secret’s safe with me,” said Emma. “I think you two are a good couple.”

            “Thanks,” said Zack. He got up. “I’m going to grab some grub, be right back.”

            At a table across the row, Caterina was sitting with her clique and her new friend, Autumn. “See that girl over there?” Cat said, pointing to Lexi. “First rules about being one of my friends, you never hang with Lexi. She’s a loser.”

            “How’s she dating Zack?” Autumn asked. “He’s cute.”

            “She’s hot, I’ll give her that, but that’s probably all he sees in her,” said Cat, taking in a mouthful of mashed potatoes. “When men date me, they know it’s because I’ve got the personality. That, and I’m the hottest girl in school.”

            “What’s the personality?” Autumn asked.

            “This,” Cat said, getting up with her half-eaten tray of food still in hand. She pretended to trip and spilled the meal all over Lexi. “Oops,” she said, putting a hand to her mouth to hide her laughter. “My bad.”

            Cat’s friends giggled across the way. Autumn did too, going along with it, albeit reluctantly.

            “You know Lexi,” Cat said, a hand on her hip. “You should be used to having that much food all over you. I remember how much food you gobbled up during the party two months ago. Why, your belly looked pregnant!”

            Her friends laughed again.

            “Yeah,” said Lexi. “Cause I beat your ass! And if I remember things correctly, your tummy was pretty big too.”

            Cat put a hand to her stomach. “Yeah, but at least I made it look sexy!”

            “Hey, I’m the one who ate three times as much as you,” said Emma, chiming in. “You came in dead last.”

            “Of course,” said Cat. “That competition was too gross for me. I proved myself by eating a whole pizza while you pigged out. Now, if you’d excuse me, I have to buy another lunch thanks to you. At least I can afford one!”

            Her friends laughed again. Cat decided to keep going.

            “You live in a shitty rental apartment because you’re family’s poor!” she scoffed. “I have a mansion in Malibu. Have a nice day, and oh, you might want to get that dry cleaned.” She walked off.

            Lexi was holding back tears and Zack came over with his food. “What happened?” he asked.

            “Cat,” said Emma, trying to help Lexi wipe her shirt off. It exposed her midriff and her tummy had some cheese sauce and mashed potatoes on it too.

            “I’ll get some napkins,” said Zack, hurrying back to the cafeteria line.

            From the other table, Autumn just watched.

 

After lunch, Tommy went to his math class with Mrs. Watson teaching. Emma, Lexi, Caterina, and Bobby were also in the class. He sat down next to Bobby and was surprised to see that the seat next to him on the other side was empty.

            “Where’s Lara?” he asked. “She’s never missed this class before, let alone school.”

            “I haven’t seen her all day,” said Bobby.

            “I thought I saw in her in the morning,” said Carl, the kid behind Tommy. “But I haven’t seen in her since.”

            That’s odd, Tommy thought.

            The bell rang.

            “In your seats, students,” said Mrs. Watson. She walked over to where Lexi was sitting. “Alexis, those shorts are far too short and I can see your stomach clearly.”

            “Sorry,” Lexi said, trying to pull the shirt down, which still had its cheese stains from the lunch incident.

            “You should be a more careful eater,” said Mrs. Watson, pointing to her shirt. “You look a sloppy slut.”

            Caterina giggled. The teacher’s shot her a glare and she stopped. Mrs. Watson turned her attention back to Lexi. “Dress like this in my class again and I’ll give you a detention,” she sneered, then turned and walked back up to the front of the class.

            “Today’s lesson…,” she began.

            Lexi wiped a tear from her eye. Caterina smirked and Emma rubbed Lexi’s back. Tommy returned his attention to the lesson and began to take notes.

 

Later that day, the final bell rang and Mrs. Watson’s final class packed up and left. It had been a few hours since the talk she had with Lexi, and the very thought of it made her angry. The youth of today just never learned…

            A girl came into the room, from a period earlier in the day. Pretty with blond hair and wearing a skirt that was perhaps not quite as long as it should have been. But Mrs. Watson was tired of correcting dress code, so she just grunted and asked: “What is it?”

            “I was wondering if I could talk to you about my grade,” she said, showing her the last test. It was a D-.

            “What about it?” the teacher asked.

            “Well, I noticed that you marked a few things incorrectly and that my grade should actually be a C –”

            “Are you challenging me?!” Mrs. Watson thundered. “I slaved away grading those papers all weekend. If I marked something wrong, it’s because it looked wrong to me at the time.”

            “But, that’s not fair,” the girl stuttered.

            “If you want fair, go to the science fair, or the county fair, or the carnival or whatever it is you young people do nowadays. Go tweet how much you hate me and my class, it doesn’t matter. I’ve been teaching for 27 years now, so I’ve got a tenure that you aren’t going to break. Your parents can bitch all they want, but they won’t get rid of this bitch, you got that?” she said, sticking a thumb towards herself.

            The girl nodded.

            “Now get out of here, and pull down that skirt,” said Mrs. Watson.

            The girl walked off, an angry facial expression forming as she stormed out the door.

            Mrs. Watson smiled to herself, but suddenly the door swung back open. “Come back for more, huh?” the teacher said, getting out of her seat.

            Suddenly, she was hit with a blast of some sort and felt a strange tingling sensation before realizing that she was shrunken, standing amongst the papers on her desk.

            “What the fuck is going on!” she screamed. A hand picked her up and deposited her into a dark place.

 

Tommy was walking towards the bus line with his friends, but then realized something. “Wait, I’ve got to ask Mrs. Watson about taking a make-up test.”

            “See you later,” Bobby said.

            Tommy ran back to the classroom as fast as he could. He flung open the door. “Mrs. Watson, I –”

            The room was empty. Nothing appeared to have been disturbed, and the teacher’s purse was still on the table.

            That’s strange, Tommy thought. Mrs. Watson was always in her room for at least ten minutes after the school day ended, and never went anywhere without her purse, always saying that today’s youth was a bunch of thieves who would take her stuff.

            He left the room and nearly bumped into Caterina, who was sipping a can of soda.

            “Watch it – oh, hey Tommy,” she said, with a smile. She had never bothered him, which he considered to be a good thing, seeing how she had treated Lexi at lunch. Cat was single, and had been ever since her semi-boyfriend Aaron disappeared at the party along with his group of friends. He was officially missing, but Tommy knew that Caterina ate him by accident when she pigged out at the dessert table. They would never find him, he realized, glancing at her stomach, which was exposed by her shirt (but not as much as Lexi’s had been).

            “Hey, Cat,” he said. “Have you seen Mrs. Watson?”

            “That old bitch?” she said, taking a sip of Coke, “nope.”

            “Both she and Lara seemed to have disappeared,” he said.

            “Lara?” He seemed to have caught her off guard with the comment. “I don’t know anything about her, other than that she was always such a damn show-off in Mrs. Watson’s class. And she tutored me once. I couldn’t understand the stupid thing she was talking about with Python’s Theory or something to do with triangles.”

            “The Pythagorean Theorem,” Tommy corrected, scratching the back of his head.

            “Yeah, whatever,” Cat said. She finished her Coke in several long gulps. “Ahhh,” she sighed, rubbed her stomach. “Well, see you later Tommy –” She burped and covered her mouth, her face flushing red with embarrassment. “Too much soda in one go, I guess,” she said and giggled.

            “Yeah,” Tommy said, eyeing her gurgling tummy. “Well, see you later.”

            “Bye,” she said, and walked off.

 

Mrs. Watson’s scream was cut short as she splashed into the liquid and struggled underwater, or whatever substance this was. When she finally broke the surface, she took in a big mouthful of air – and nearly gagged. There was putrid odor in here and it made her want to throw up.

            After she had been shrunk down and put into the dark compartment, she suddenly found herself deposited into a sticky, tangy liquid a few minutes later. Then it had turned into some sort of waterslide and she landed here.

            “What the hell is going on here!” she screamed in the sloshing darkness. Then there was a whoosh as a bunch of the air above her was suddenly sucked up and the place seemed to get smaller around her, followed by a distant belching noise. There was a loud glorp noise as the entire area began to shake.

            The realization began to dawn on her. I’ve been swallowed. I got shrunken down and now I’m in some teenager’s stomach. This must be a dream.

            She pinched herself, but nothing changed. The liquid began to sting more in more, and she realized the levels were rising as she was moved and churned around. “Help me!” she cried into the darkness. But it was no use. She was going to be digested alone.

 

The giantess’s belly let out a loud gurgle as she got onto the bus. She rubbed her tummy as she sat down amongst her friends and began to chat as if nothing had happened.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

If you've read any of my previous stories, you probably know that I REALLY like to get feedback, so whatever you thought of this chapter, please, please let me know.

Other than that, I'm not following a specific update schedule (with The Party it was every Saturday), so just check back sometime next week and I'll have it up. Chapters will be a little shorter that The Party's, but I'll update it more frequently and hopefully will have it all done by the end of the month so that I can write my Halloween story. ;)

The Ray Case by welcometothejungle

2. The Ray Case

The next morning

Tommy woke up, brushed his teeth, and did the usual routine before walking to the bus stop and boarding the daily transport. He sat down next to Simon.

            “Tuesday morning,” he said. “Four more days until the weekend.”

            Simon wasn’t pay attention, his focus fixated on the laptop before him. “There’s been a weird social media buzz going on,” he said. “Lara didn’t show up at home last night and her parents are freaking out, along with all her friends. You can’t declare someone a missing person until 24 hours since anybody saw them.”

            “Carl said he saw her yesterday morning, so we should be approaching the time when police start investigating then, right?” Tommy said.

            “Well, you remember how adept they were with investigating your little party incident,” Simon pointed out.

            “What are you trying to say?”

            Simon sighed. “This could be a potential case. A ray case.” There was their code phrase. Anybody listening in would just think they were talking about their supposed conservation club.

            “People go missing all the time, even teenagers,” Tommy said. “It doesn’t mean that this is a ray case.”

            “Anything else you notice going on strangely yesterday?” Simon asked.

            Tommy thought for a moment. “Come to think of it, Mrs. Watson disappeared yesterday. She left her purse and everything too.”

            “But she never does that,” said Simon.

            “I’m sure she just went to the bathroom or something,” said Tommy. “It doesn’t mean anything’s happened to her.”

 

“That makes two people who have gone missing in the past 24 hours,” said Principal Emerson to Detective Kenner, standing in the Main Office of the school. “Shouldn’t we notify the students that there’s a potential kidnapper, or even worse, killer, on the loose?”

            “I wouldn’t worry about it just yet,” said Kenner. “For all we know, these could be two isolated incidents. Or they could be nothing at all.” He smiled.

            “Yes, but I will not have it come out that a serial killer was murdering students on my watch!” the Principal thundered.

            “As opposed to when someone else was watching?” Kenner replied. He had a slick tone and way of talking that Emerson hated.

            “You know what I mean,” Emerson said. “We have to do it for the safety of the children.”

            “Of course,” said Kenner. “We’ll look into these cases, but is there anything else I should know? Usually this would be the disappearance of two students, but a kid and a teacher sounds a little odd to me. If this is a serial killer, we’ll need to identify a pattern and an M.O.”

            “Can’t you only do that if you find the bodies?” Emerson asked, realizing the implications.

            “Yes,” said Kenner.

 

Bobby came up to them before first period. “Did you guys here about Mrs. Watson? She’s gone, just like Lara.”

            “Simon here thinks we might have a ray case on our hands,” Tommy said.

            “There’s a good chance that this could be it,” said Simon. “That whoever killed Henderson and took the shrink ray is making people disappear.”

            “If that is true, we won’t find any bodies, or evidence for that matter,” said Tommy. “They’ve either eaten these people themselves or disposed of them in some other manner.”

            “We have loose protocols for this sort of thing,” said Bobby, “but we’ve never tested them out.”

            “Emergency meeting at lunch,” said Simon. “We’ll meet at the secluded table by the palm trees, over on the northwest side of campus.”

            “I’ll get Francine,” said Bobby.

 

The bell rang, and Tommy headed to his first class, Spanish. Going around a corner, he accidentally bumped into a girl and knocked her textbook out of her hands.

            “Oh my God,” he said. “I’m so sorry.” He grabbed the textbook and handed it to her as she straightened out her hair.

            It was Autumn, Cat’s new friend, he realized. And he also realized how beautiful she was with her strawberry-blond hair, slim but fit frame, and her gorgeous yellow eyes, like leaves in…autumn, he thought.

            “Don’t mention it,” she said and smiled, looking him in the eye.

            They must have stood there for a few seconds, saying nothing but looking into each other’s eyes, before she scratched the back of her neck and said: “Well, I’ve got to get to class. See you later.”

            “See you,” he said, and they went their different ways.

 

Noon

The unofficial of the meeting of the Rays Club began as soon as the last member, Tommy, arrived. “So do we have an official code red?” Francine asked.

            “Alright guys,” said Bobby. “I’ve got something to say before we get off into any crazy tangent.”

            “Nobody’s stopping you,” Simon said.

            “I mean, we founded this club two months ago because of what happened at the Party, and because of what happened three days later: the most dangerous piece of technology we’ve ever encounter vanished from our grasp. We came up with codes, plans, meeting schedules, and a cover story. But who the fuck do we think we are? The protectors of our school, watching out for hungry teenage girls who shrink people down and eat them? We’re either completely insane, or in way, way over our heads.”

            “Thanks for the motivation,” Simon commented.

            “Look,” Bobby said. “All I’m saying is that nobody’s ever done this before. We don’t know what we’re getting into.”

            “We could be saving our own lives, not just those of others,” Francine pointed out.

            “We should’ve destroyed the shrink ray when we had it,” said Tommy.

            “But we didn’t know what it was,” said Bobby. “We needed to analyze it, to understand it. What if there were others?”

            “Look,” said Simon, “I’ve never actually seen this shrink ray you’re talking about, or gone through what any of you have. But I took a leap of faith coming into this club of yours, and so far you haven’t fucked me over by telling me that this was all a big freakin’ joke the whole time, so I trust you, and I don’t trust many people. But if there are more people out there like that Kelsey chick, then we’ve got a serious problem. So if they’re truly is a killer at our school, we need to find out who they’re killing and why, who might be next, and of course, who they are.”

            “Easier said than done,” Bobby scoffed.

            “Well, we need to investigate the two potential victims,” said Francine. “We’ve got Lara and Mrs. Watson. How about we split up into two groups of two?”

            Tommy and Simon nodded, already knowing which two would be put together first.

            “I’ll go with Bobby,” she said, smiling, “to investigate Lara, and you guys can find out what happened to Mrs. Watson.”

            “Sounds like a plan,” said Tommy.

            “Alright,” said Bobby. “Francine and I will ask around Lara’s friends and find out if she had any enemies, who she hung out with, any problems she had, etc.”

            “And Simon and I will try to find out who wanted to kill Mrs. Watson,” said Tommy.

            “A better question would be: who didn’t?” said Simon.

 

Later that day

The final bell rang and Tommy was the first one to leave his Physics class, meeting up with Simon in front of History across the hall.

            “What did you think of the substitute for Watson,” Simon asked.

            “Alright,” said Tommy. “But I don’t think they’ll know what happened.”

            “Of course not,” said Simon. “So who did?”

            “Well, it didn’t look like anybody had been there by the time that I got into her room, but her purse was still there so they must have shrunk her at the desk, or at least, inside her room.”

            “So who was the last person in there before you?” Simon asked.

            “I guess we’ll have to find out.”

 

“Plain” Jane was your average student. Average looks, average grades, average lifestyle. She was so normal, it was almost unnatural. But, as Tommy recalled, she had been in Mrs. Watson’s final class period yesterday.

            “Did you see anyone go in after you?” Simon asked.

            She thought for a moment, scratching the back of her head. Tommy was pretty sure that he saw dandruff flakes fall off the back. “Not really... Wait. No, there was someone.”

            “Who?” Tommy said.

            “Some girl. Pretty, blond hair, short skirt.”

            “What color was the skirt?” Simon asked.

            “Uhhh….,” she thought for a while. “Blue, I think. Dark blue.”

            “Navy?” Tommy asked.

            “Yeah, I guess.”

 

“Well that narrows it down,” said Simon. “A pretty blond girl wearing a short skirt at a California high school. Those are quite rare.”

            “Who do we know that was wearing a short skirt yesterday?” Tommy said.

            “Who says that we’ll know this person? For all we know, they might even go to this school.”

            “How would they get on campus?” Tommy asked.

            “It’s the end of the day, people come and go…” Simon shrugged. “You never know. But at this stage of the investigation, we have to keep all possibilities open.”

            Tommy thought back to the day before. Someone had been wearing a short skirt…

            “Caterina,” he said.

            “The queen bee?” Simon asked.

            “Yeah, I bumped into her outside the classroom a little while after I left. She was wearing a blue short skirt. She drank a bunch of her Coke can in one go and then burped.”

            “You don’t think…,” Simon began.

            “That Mrs. Watson was in that Coke can? I have no idea. It’s just a possibility.”

            “Yeah,” said Simon. “And we’ve got to keep those possibilities open.”

 

Later that afternoon

When Lexi got home, no one was waiting for her. Her parents were still on the two-week business trip. She missed them, but was glad that she had so much freedom because she could do whatever she wanted.

            Going to her bedroom, she pulled out a secret item that she knew her parents would never let her have: a dildo. Trying to imagine it was Zack, she stripped off her shorts and t-shirt, then flung off her panties and spread her legs, sitting on the bed.

            She moaned as it entered and she started rocking back and forth.  She rolled over onto the bed, using her weight for force it in harder. “Yes, yes,” she moaned, thrusting it deeper into her vagina.

            The phone rang.

            Leaving the dildo in, she rolled around and picked it up off the bed. It was Zack. “Hey baby,” she said.

            “Hey Lexi, how’s it going?” he asked.

            “Why don’t I show you?” she said, exiting out of the call to take a picture from above. It showed her lying there naked except for her bra, the sex toy stuck in her pussy near some pubic hair. She was smiling in a sexy way.

            Lexi felt it was a good photo and texted it to Zack. A moment later, he called.

            “Damn Lexi, I almost forgot how good you look naked. Had to delete it from my phone of course, don’t want the cops or anyone finding out about us sexting. Oh, and was that a dildo?”

            She giggled. “I’m pretending it was you. Not as big as yours, of course.”

            “Glad you enjoyed everything.”

            “I want to do it again,” she moaned. “I can't get enough.”

            “You’ve only done it once,” he said, “but maybe we can swing something this weekend.”

            “Sure, my parents are gone until the end of next week.”

            “But until then… You wanna go to the local In ‘N Out Burger and grab some grub?”

            Lexi looked down at her stomach, which suddenly rumbled with hunger. “Yeah, my tummy’s ready for some food.”

            “See you at 6:30, then.”

            “Bye Zack,” she said, and hung up. Then she reached down to the dildo and began masturbating again. She got down on the hard floor and used it force it in as hard as she could go. She rode it down on the carpet like a cowgirl, beads of sweat rolling down her face and back. She moaned and moaned, but kept going. Almost there… She climaxed and let out a wolfish howl.

 

Five minutes later, Lexi sat up on her bed and pulled the dildo out, then collapsed back on the sheets, arms and legs splayed. Her stomach grumbled again, and she knew it was time to put some food in there. She put on her panties and stared at herself in the mirror, running her hands across her breasts, stomach, and ass.

            She felt so hot as she panted there, hormones still racing from her fun with the dildo. She choose a see-through white crop top that exposed even more of her stomach than the day before, and some very short, sexy shorts.

            She put a little bit of mascara around her eyelashes, then grabbed her phone, wallet, and car keys. She looked back at the dildo lying on the bed, and a darker secret flashed to her mind, one that not anyone could know about.

            She looked down at her exposed stomach and suddenly the sexy, empowered feeling was gone. She felt guilt, horror, but then swallowed the feeling down. No, she said, a smile returning to her face. What’s done is done. And I know what I’m going to do next.

            The feeling returned. Lexi walked out of her apartment, locked it behind her, and set off to feed her hungry tummy.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Well, there's the second chapter! I'll try to have the third one up on Sunday, since I'm not following a specific schedule this time around.

Please let me know what you think so far and whether or not you enjoy where the story is heading!

Carl by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

I was originally going to put this up on Sunday, but I already had it written, so it's being put up today by fan demand!

3. Carl

A few hours earlier

Bobby and Francine met up with each other after class and kissed in the hallway.

            “How was your last class?” he asked her.

            “Good, but we’ve got a murder to solve,” she said, taking out her phone and looking through the notes app.  “Carl was last person to say he saw Lara alive, so we need to find him before he goes home.”

            They saw him walking a few feet away, looking glum. “Hey, Carl!” Bobby called. Carl looked and then walked faster. “Carl!” he called again, running to catch up with him.

            Carl broke into a full-on sprint and looked behind him, seeing if Bobby was catching up – as he slammed full force in Caterina, walking with her friends.

            “Watch it, you fucking loser!” she cried, having nearly fallen over.

            Autumn gave Carl a sharp glare that sent shivers down his spine. “No,” he said, getting up and running away. “No!”

            He ran into a nearby boys’ restroom. “No!” he echoed. Bobby went in after him.

            “What was that all about?” Cat asked, brushing herself off.

            “I don’t know,” Autumn said. Just then, her tummy let out a gurgle. Putting a hand on it, she said, “We should get some afternoon snacks. What do you girls think?” She smiled.

            “I’m game,” said Becky.

            “Save your appetites girls,” said Caterina, putting up both hands. “Because I know where what we can eat for dinner. And it will be delicious.”

 

Carl locked himself in the big stall as Bobby followed him in. “Don’t come any closer!”

            “What’s going on Carl, why are you running from me?” Bobby asked.

            “I didn’t do it, I swear!”

            “Do what? Murder Lara? What about Mrs. Watson?” he thundered.

            Carl shivered. “Shit, I just pissed my pants.”

            “Pull yourself together, Carl.”

            “Okay, okay… I don’t know anything about Mrs. Watson, but I know Lara’s not missing.”

            “Was she eaten?”

            “How did you –?”

            “Carl, was she eaten by someone?”

            “I don’t know, but they did something.”

            Bobby let out an exasperated sigh. “Tell me what happened.”

            “Okay, okay…” He pulled himself together and told Bobby what happened.

 

The morning before…

“Can I talk to you,” Carl said, pulling Lara aside. She’s so beautiful, he thought to himself, staring into her eyes.

            “Um, sure,” she said, not moving.

            “Someplace private,” he hissed.

            “Sure,” she said.

            He led her out to the back parking lot.

            “What did you want to ask me about?” she said.

            “Our relationship, of course?” he said.

            “What relationship?”

            “Ours. It’s like you don’t have feeling for me anymore.”

            “Carl, we’re not dating.”

            “I know, I know,” he said. He rubbed her hand. “But we could…”

            She pulled her hand away. “Look, Carl, I don’t know what you’re going at here.”

            “I love you, Lara. I’ve loved you since sixth grade. And recently…I thought you loved me back. But now you won’t even talk to me…” Tears were welling up in his eyes.

            She sighed and looked away, thinking of how to handle this. “Look, Carl, you’re cute and really sweet, I just want you to know that. But…”

            “Is there someone else!” he cried. “Are you in love with another man?!”

            “Not a man,” she said. “You see…I’m a lesbian.”

            Carl’s jaw just about dropped to the ground. “You’re a…you’re a…”

            She nodded. “Sorry, Carl. I’m just not into guys…at least in that way.”

            The sole joy of my last five years has been for nothing, he realized. Tears of rage swelled up inside of him. “You bitch!” he cried. “All those times you helped me in math class…the swinging on the park benches…all for nothing. Go fuck a girl and die in a hole for all I care,” Carl screamed, realizing that he had never really used that kind of language before as he stormed off.

            “Carl wait!” she cried and chased after him. He ran into the nearby Art Department building and down the hallway before hiding around a corner. It was dark in here, with only a few lights. He tried to calm his breathing as he heard her enter through the door behind him.

            “Carl!” she called. Then he heard another voice, sounding like one of her girlfriends. Probably is her girlfriend, he realized. How could she cheat on me…?

            He leaned around the corner and saw Lara’s shadow illuminated on the wall behind her– as she screamed and was hit by some sort of beam. Her shadow was miniaturized in an instant. Carl blinked. He couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing.

            Another shadow swooped in and scooped her up, then disappeared down another hallway. Carl waited until the coast was clear, then went over to where the perpetrator had fled.

            All signs of either of them were gone.

 

Present day

“So that’s the story, huh?” Bobby said, thinking. “And you didn’t happen to catch who they were?”

            “No,” said Carl. “I have no clue. I just can’t believe those were the last things I told her. I’m such a fucking idiot,” he sobbed.

            “Alright, Carl,” said Bobby, turning away. “Clean yourself up.”

            “Where are you going?” Carl asked from within the stall.

            “To solve this case,” he replied, and exited through the bathroom door.

 

Carl finished tidying himself up and was about to leave the stall when the main door. Judging from the footsteps, he thought it sounded like a girl.

            “Hey,” he said. “This is the boys’ bathroom. You don’t belong here.”

            An eye peered into the stall. “Oh, but I do,” said a voice. “You see, I’m here on…special business.”

            I know that voice, Carl realized. “I know you. You killed my Lara!”

            “No, Carl. You did that,” the voice said. He could see them smile through the stall with their white teeth. “Come out, Carl,” they cooed.

            “No,” said Carl.

            “Time to face your fate,” said the killer, drawing out the shrink ray. “Don’t make me come in there…”

            “No,” Carl said, squeezing his eyes shut. “No!”

            Then he felt a zap as he was miniaturized.

 

When Carl came to, he was sitting on some hard material. It was white and he appeared to be at the top. What he was standing upon appeared to have an opening. Then he realized where he was.

            He was small, only about half-an-inch, and in the backseat of a car. The beautiful giantess lay before him. Her pants and underwear were off and he could clearly see her pubic hair and private parts. Which appeared to be getting closer… Then he realized.

            I’m standing on a tampon.

            “Here it comes,” the giantess giggled and spread her legs farther.

            “No!” he screamed, trying to climb up. Anything but this

            But it was too late. The tampon entered the gates of the girl’s massive vagina and Carl was thrust into a smothering blackness. He let out a muffled scream that ended when the opening beneath him gave way and something forced him in even deeper, crushing his tiny frame into a wet, erotic oblivion.

 

Later that evening…

Zack parked the car in front of the In ‘N Out Burger, which looked like something ripped straight from the 1950s. Its neon signs lit up the night along the rocky coast, which was illuminated under a starry sky. Off in the distance, the dark waves crashed along the shore and the sea stretched off into the distance.

            “What a beautiful night,” Lexi said, her stomach rumbling as she climbed out of the car.

            “Don’t worry Lexi,” said Zack, poking her grumbling gut. “We’ll get some food in there for you.”

            “I can hardly wait,” she said, giggling.

            They walked in through the front entrance and saw a line-up already starting to form. But it moved quickly and soon they were giving their orders.

            Lexi ordered two burgers, but Zack challenged her to a third and fourth, which she accepted because her belly kept grumbling so loudly. They got some sodas and took a seat.

            “I’ve just got to use the restroom,” Zack said, getting up from their table. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a moment.”

            Lexi nodded and sipped her soda. She realized that she should get some ketchup to put on her burgers and got up to go over to the table with all of the utensils and napkins. She grabbed a handful of ketchup packets when she heard the front door opening and a group of girls came in.

            She looked up and her blood ran cold. It was Caterina and her gang of friends.

            “Oh, look,” Sarah, the one with the hooked nose sneered. “It’s Lexi.

            Alexis was about to say something when her stomach let out a massive, hungry growl.

TO BE CONTINUED

End Notes:

Well, there! I'll have the fourth chapter up on Sunday and I can promise you some vore action that time around... :)

Please let me know what you thought, as I always love feedback!

In-But-Not-Out Burger by welcometothejungle

4. In-But-Not-Out Burger

Fifteen minutes earlier…

Bobby’s SUV purred along the highway as the last glimpses of the sun faded off into the distance. Francine sat in the seat next to him, while Simon and Tommy were strapped in in the back.

            “So what have we learned?” Simon said. They had already told Bobby and Francine about their investigative results, and they just finished listening to what they had learned about Carl.

            “That this case is messier than spaghetti,” said Francine. Everyone looked at her. “At least the way I eat it…,” she mumbled and suppressed a soft burp.

            “The point is,” said Bobby, “we have a bunch of clues, but we haven’t put them together. So let’s review the facts: on the same day, both Lara and Mrs. Watson were shrunken and kidnapped –”

            “And most likely eaten,” Simon added. “You’ve got to get rid of the body somehow.”

            “Do you think that the killer has already resorted to cannibalism?” Francine asked. “I mean, sure, Kelsey did it, but she was fucked up.” Just then, she squirmed as if something was in her pants, and discretely put her hand down the front of her shorts to fix something.

            Bobby saw. “You okay?” he whispered.

            “Yeah,” she said.

            “We need to review our list of potential suspects,” said Tommy. “Caterina was there right after class before Mrs. Watson disappeared, and I may have even been there when she swallowed her. She also didn’t particularly care for Lara.”

            “Who else?” asked Francine, who burped again. “Wow, I’m getting really gassy.” She blushed.

            “It’s okay,” Bobby said to her, reaching across and patting her tummy. “You just need some food in there…”

            “Well, we don’t really have any one else on our list,” said Simon. “We need more information, specifically about what happened to Lara. Or rather, who would have wanted to kill her?”

            “Let’s get something to eat,” Bobby said, taking the exit to the In N’ Out Burger. “Francine’s hungry.”

            As if in response, her stomach rumbled again.

 

A few moments later

Lexi didn’t know what to say, standing there as the massive grumble in her tummy died down. Everyone heard it.

            “Lexi’s so poor,” Cat sneered, “that she has to get her boyfriend to pay for every meal. And even then, she’s thin as a pencil!”

            All the girls laughed, expect for Autumn, who watched silently.

            Tears swelled up in Alexis’s eyes. Another one of Cat’s friends, Kathy, saw an opportunity to impress Caterina. She went up to Lexi, grabbed a napkin, and started wiping her eyes dry.

            “Thank you,” Lexi said.

            Then Kathy rammed the napkin into her mouth. “Eat this, you hungry bitch!”

            Cat laughed hysterically. A knot formed in the pit of Autumn’s stomach, and a sly smile came to her lips.

            Kathy was still standing before Lexi laughing, so she decided to go for the ultimate: she sucker-punched Lexi right in her tummy!

            The teenage girl wheezed as the air was knocked out of her. Clutching her belly, she toppled over and started shaking on the ground.

            Everyone was silent. A few people from the line-up turned around.

            Kathy kept smiling. “It’s funny,” she said, pointing on to the ground where Lexi lay, tears streaming from her eyes and clutching her stomach. She looked behind her, where Caterina stepped back, creating a ripple effect with the other girls. The look in her eyes said that Kathy had gone too far.

            “Excuse me, what’s going on here?” said a tall man.

            “I was just… I was…,” Kathy stuttered. “Wait, you have no business in my beeswax. Who the fuck do you think you are?”

            He pulled out a badge. “Detective Kenner, California state police. Who the fuck do you think you are?”

            “I’m…I’m…,” Kath stuttered.

            “I slipped,” Lexi said. “She was just laughing at me. She didn’t do anything.”

            Kenner looked at the girl on the ground to the one standing before him. “I’m watching you.” He said it like he meant it.

            Kathy nodded.

            Kenner walked past all of them and out into the night.

 

Tommy and the rest of the Rays Club were just walking up to the door when the policeman stepped out. “Watch yourselves in there,” he said. “Teenage girls are crazy…”

            He walked off.

            “Okay…,” Simon said to no one in particular.

            They walked through the door and came inside.

 

“Get away from my girlfriend you bitch!” Zack screamed, helping Lexi to her feet. Kathy was still in shock, backing away. Everyone was watching now.

            “I’m so sorry,” Kathy said, starting to cry. She didn’t mean it, but she was just so shocked to see everything turn against her so quickly.

            “Damn you right you are,” Zack said, shoving past her as he brought Lexi to their table. Noise returned to the restaurant as people went back to their line-ups and previous conversations.

            “I’m going to go get our food,” he said to Lexi, kissing her on the forehead. He walked up to the pick-up line.

            Kathy walked back over to Caterina, who put up her hand. “You only beat people up where there’s no witnesses,” said Cat. “We’ve got to maintain public opinion. So get the fuck out of my sight.”

            “But why?” Kathy cried, turning to Cat’s friends who were too shocked to do anything.

            “I said FUCK OFF!” Cat roared, her blood boiling.

            Kathy nodded, crying, and ran out the front entrance past the Rays.

            “The fuck was that all about?” Bobby asked.

            “I don’t know,” said Francine, looking down at her hungry stomach. “Let’s just get something to eat.”

 

Kathy cried all the way out to her car, where she dropped to her knees and looked up at the starry sky. “I had it all!” she cried. “I was popular! I just had to fuck it up!”

            She cried into her palms, then looked up suddenly. “Wait, this isn’t my fault… It’s that cunt, Lexi! It’s all her fault! Fuck that stupid fucking bitch. Fuck her!”

            “Keep telling yourself that,” a voice said behind her.

            She turned around just as the beam hit her.

 

When Kathy came back around, it was dark, moist and…it smelled really, really good. In fact, it made her mouth water. Something soft was blanketing her and there was something almost gooey beneath her. Curiously, she took a bite out of it. It was cheese. Horrified, she leaned over her shoulder and took a bite from above. It was bread. She gulped.

            She was in a cheeseburger.

            That can’t be! she thought. “Get me out of here! Somebody help!”

            Suddenly, there was a loud noise and everything around her shook. “Yes, please rescue me!” she cried. Then, suddenly, light was all around her as massive teeth cut through the space before and pulled back to reveal the face of the beautiful giantess, who chewed the mouthful of nearly half a burger with her eyes closed, moaning as to how good the food tasted. She chewed partially with her mouth open, showing Kathy the horrors about what was about to be done to her.

            “No!” she screamed, but couldn’t break loose. She had a front row seat to getting eaten.

            The giantess took a big gulp and licked her lips, then smiled as if…she’s directly looking at me! Kathy thought.

            If she was, the giantess took no notice. She brought the burger into her mouth and Kathy was engulfed in blackness once more. She hoped her end would come quickly, but instead the giantess’s teeth chewed around her, crunching and mushing the meat, cheese, and ketchup sauce all around. Kathy couldn’t breathe, she couldn’t see where she was going, she was totally lost.

            Then, finally, her tormentor swallowed and she plunged down the girl’s gullet all the way into the pit of her stomach, where she landed amongst the remains of the burger, but it seemed as if there was even more food here. The belly seemed cramped and full.

            There was a loud gurgling noise, and then the entire place shook. She realized the vibrations where coming from one side of her gastric tomb, and it felt like it was coming from outside the body. She started to tear up with the realization.

            The girl was patting her stomach.

 

Buuuurp,” was all that came out of Caterina’s mouth as Autumn watched her finish a burger. “Ah,” the teenager said, sitting back and patting her belly. “That’s the way a girl’s tummy should be…nice and full.”

            She stretched and leaned back, exposing more of her stomach, which let out a gurgle.

            “So where do you think Kathy ran off to?” Autumn said, taking another bite of food.

            Caterina gave a sly smile as she rubbed her stomach and licked her lips. “I don’t know. I wouldn’t care if I never saw that stupid bitch again in my life.”

            She burped again.

 

Alexis swallowed the last mouthful of her final burger, sending the chewed food down to her big, full tummy below. It bulged out a lot into her lap and ached, but ever since the party, Lexi had found stuffing her belly to be attractive. She loved the way her distended stomach contrasted her slender frame. And so did Zack. In fact, this why she had worn a top that exposed so much of her abdomen tonight.

            Across the table, Zack was staring at her belly lustfully. She gave it a heavy pat as it gurgled and moaned for him. He looked down and shook his head, chuckling to himself.

            “What?” she asked.

            “It’s just…I’m so glad to have a sexy girlfriend who likes stuffing her gut in front of me. It’s a rare fetish.”

            “What did you call it? Vorarephilia or something?”

            “That’s just belly-stuffing what you’ve got there, Lexi,” he said, pointing at her gurgling, bulging tummy. “Vore is when you get aroused by seeing people eaten by stuff, especially hot girls.”

            “Sounds stupid,” said Lexi, sipping her soda. “How does anybody practice that?”

            “It’s impossible to,” he said. “And quite frankly, in real life it would be kinda icky. But it’s great for animation videos and fanfiction.”

            “Still sounds stupid. I would never get into that.” Lexi burped and her tummy glorped. “There, I ate four burgers. Are you happy?”

            He smiled at her stuffed belly. “Absolutely.”

            She drained the last of her soda and handed it to him. “Refill.”

            “What’s the magic word?” he asked.

            “It’ll make my belly stick out more.”

            “Even better!” he said, grabbing the cup and getting up.

            As he walked off, Alexis looked down at her aching stomach and smiled. He has no idea, she thought, rubbing her tummy. Satisfied, she let out a big belch.

 

Francine ate three burgers and most of Bobby’s fries. Then she downed two sodas. She was now leaning against Bobby, a hand on her gurgling stomach. She let out a burp, to the surprise of the rest of the Rays Club.

            “Excuse me,” she giggled. “I was so hungry…”

            “So what was that all about?” said Simon, gesturing towards where Caterina’s friends and Lexi and Zack were sitting in separate areas.

            “Cat’s a bitch,” said Tommy.

            “And on our suspect list,” said Bobby.

            They all looked over to where she was lounging with a hand on her tummy. Tommy saw Autumn get up across from Cat and walk to the door. She turned around, beckoned to him with her finger, and stepped outside.

            Tommy looked at his friends. Nobody else had seen it.

            He took out his phone. “Oh, I’ve got a call coming in. It’s my parents, you know how they get when I don’t answer.”

            Simon nodded. “Same here.”

            “Be right back,” he said, and walked off towards the front door, pretending to answer the phone.

            He stepped outside beneath the starry night sky. Autumn was standing with her arms folded and her strawberry-blond hair blowing in the wind, staring out at the sea. In the distance, he could hear the freeway that they had gotten off of.

            He walked up behind her. “You wanted to see me?” he asked.

            “Such a beautiful night,” she said, turning around. She was wearing short shorts and a pink shirt that exposed just under an inch of her stomach. “I always like to share this kinds of moments with certain people, Tommy. If you know what I’m saying…”

            He nodded. It was a calm and peaceful night and they were illuminated by the neon glow of the restaurant. Waves lapped against the rocky shore nearby. The stars twinkled above. It was like a dream, and Tommy didn’t want to admit it, but ever since he met Autumn earlier today, he couldn’t stop thinking about her. Was that really today? he thought. It seemed so long ago…

            “I’ve barely met you,” he said. “Hell, you transferred like a week ago, or something.”

            She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers, those gorgeous, deep amber pools that drew him in like quicksand. “Some people make a lasting impression,” she said.

            He didn’t know who made the move first or if they both did, but the next thing Tommy knew, he was locked in an embrace with the one of the most beautiful girls he had ever met as their lips touched.

            They stood there kissing beneath the starry sky for what felt like an eternity.

TO BE CONTINUED


End Notes:

From now on, chapters are going to be coming out much more rapidly. To make room for my Halloween story next month, I'm going to try to have this story done by next Sunday and there's roughly four more chapters left. I'll try to have the next one up tomorrow evening, so I'll see you then!

What'd you guys think of the chapter? I'm always happy to hear your feedback in the reviews section.

Love by welcometothejungle

5. Love

The next day

She was all Tommy could think about as he walked off the morning bus. He hadn’t told the others when he came back in and the trouble with the ray case seemed to vanish. Everywhere he turned, he wanted to see her, to kiss her again, to stare into her beautiful amber eyes. Tommy had to confront the reality:

            He was in love.

            Simon tried to talk to him, but he was in a different place. “Tommy? Tommy, are you even listening?” he said.

            “Um, yeah,” Tommy said, scratching his head.

            “Well, it’s another disappearance that we can tie to the ray case,” he said.

            “Wait, what?”

            “Haven’t you been listening, Tommy?” Simon asked. “Kathy, the girl who punched Lexi in the gut last night? She’s gone.”

            “What?”

            “Yeah, they haven’t seen her since she ran outside. Someone on Twitter suggested that she threw herself off the cliff into the ocean, but police aren’t investigating yet because it hasn’t been 24 hours.”

            “Shit…,” Tommy said. He had to get back on the right track. “Who would’ve wanted to kill her?”

            “Well, I’m sure Lexi wasn’t too thrilled about getting punched, but there was something about the way Caterina and her group of friends looked her that makes me think one or more of them is behind this.”

            “Cat’s been on our suspect list for a while,” Tommy pointed out.

            “Yeah, but the new girl, what’s her name…Autumn? She was acting pretty suspicious too.”

            “A-A-Autumn?” he stuttered.

            “Yeah, you know her?”

            “Not particularly.” He scratched the back of his head, thinking about the kiss.

            “I know she’s cute, but don’t get distracted,” said Simon, walking off. “We never know who’s on the menu next.”

            Tommy walked around a corner. And nearly bumped into Autumn.

            “Oh, hey,” he said.

            “Hi, Tommy,” she said with a twinkle in her eye. She was carrying school books in her arms and was wearing a skirt a little too short for school. It was blue.

            “What’s your first class?” he asked.

            “History,” she said. “I’ll meet you in the Art Department building at lunch.”

            She walked off and he did his best not to stare at her ass as she walked off. He thought about what Simon said, then shook his head and went to his first class of the day.

 

During lunch, he walked into the Art Department building with thought of uncertainty flashing through his mind. He remembered what Bobby had told him about Carl’s story, how the killer had shrunk Lara in this very hallway. He also remembered the kiss last night and convinced himself to move forward.

            What am I doing this for? For love? What if I become her next victim? Am I walking into a trap? He cleared his head. No. I haven’t felt a connection with anyone like this since Alexis in the eighth grade. Then she rejected me, last year I dated Kelsey, who was fine until she became too crazy. And then the whole party thing happened, but this girl is…different.

            He didn’t care about the ray case anymore. He didn’t care about the danger anymore. He walked around a corner as Autumn stepped out of the shadows.

            “Hello Tommy,” she cooed. Her belly rumbled with hunger. She gave it a pat. “Time for lunch.”

            He tensed up. Clearly he had made a mistake. She was the killer all along and she was going to eat –

            She threw herself into his arms and kissed him passionately. Her hands groped his back as his found their way to her rear, which he ran his hands across smoothly. She pulled back and looked at him with those eyes.

            “Delicious…,” she said, and then came in for more.

 

Tommy forgot about the Rays Club and their case. For the rest of the day, he only thought of Autumn. He didn’t even see Simon, Bobby, or Francine until after the final bell, when he brushed past Bobby briefly in the hallway. He looked as if he had something to say, not that Tommy cared. He and Autumn made out in her car and later went for dinner at a local pizza place.

            Autumn downed four slices and a large soda, which caused her to give a big burp. When they got back to her car, he put his head to her belly and listened to it gurgle with digestion. She dropped him off back at his house later, but he still couldn’t stop thinking about her.

            They made out in the morning and lunch at the next day, Thursday. Tommy didn’t even bother trying to find his friends for their usual discussion, he spent all of his time with Autumn. Thursday went by in a blur, but he remembered at the end of the day she let him touch her breasts underneath her bra. At the same time, she stuck her hand down into his pants.

            Finally, it was Friday. The end of the school week, but Tommy barely paid attention in his classes, daydreaming about Autumn and what she might look like naked. The Mrs. Watson substitute let them do mostly whatever, but Bobby turned to him with a serious look on his face.

            “Where have you been? We’ve been trying to find you!”

            “About what?” Tommy said. “I was busy.”

            “Well, for starters, Carl’s disappeared as well, but that was Tuesday after I left in the bathroom. Strangely, nobody else has gone missing over the past two days. There four over the first two days, but now we haven’t had anything.”

            “They might be an impulse killer instead of a serial killer,” suggested Tommy. “Snacks on the fly, that kinda thing.”

            “Maybe, but Simon’s been working some new angles on the case and told me he’s turning up some pretty interesting stuff. Wants to talk to you about it at the end of the day.”

            “Uh, I’ve got plans.”

            “What plans? Where have you been? We couldn’t even find you at lunch!”

            He had been in the Art Department building, making out with Autumn.

            “I’m busy,” Tommy said. “I’ve got a life. Maybe you should get one too.”

            He turned away. Bobby stared at him for a moment, furrowing his brow. Something’s changed, he thought, then turned around.

 

Tommy had lied to his parents and said he was hanging with his friends this evening. Instead, Autumn took him into her car and drove towards her neighborhood. “My parents are out for the evening,” she explained with a wild gleam in her eye.

            Tommy suddenly became erect. “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

            She turned towards him. “I’ve done it twice before, have you?”

            “No, this’ll be my first.”

            “Always think carefully about your first. I lost mine to a total asshole boyfriend, broke up with me the next day.”

            “I have thought carefully,” he said. “It’s all I’ve been able to think about this week. It’s just all gone by so quickly.”

            “And you’re sure you still want to do this?”

            He thought for a moment. “Yes.”

 

Autumn took him to her pink themed bedroom as she stripped off her top and kicked off her miniskirt. The sun was setting in the distance and its light steamed through the windows as she slowly pulled off her bra and tossed it at him. He started to take of his shirt as she pulled her pink panties down and stood there completely naked before him.

            He took the sight of her in, from her breasts down to the pubic hair surrounding her vagina. She giggled and collapsed back on to the bed. “Mouth first,” she said.

            Tommy stripped the rest of his clothes off and dove straight for her pussy. He wasn’t really sure of what to do, so he just let his hormones guide him.

            He stuck his tongue into her vagina and she arched her back, her legs locking his head between her legs. He guided it deeper and deeper, trying to think of only the sexual pleasure instead of the incredible weirdness of the act that he would have normally noticed.

            “Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned.

            He continued that way for five minutes, but it felt like an hour. Finally, she pulled him up on top of her. “It’s your first time, so you get the top.”

            “Twist my arm,” he said, and thrust his dick into her.

            They rolled around, kissing, moaning, and running their hands all over each other’s bodies. Tommy kissed her breasts as she planted her lips on his neck and sucked hard. He rode her into the mattress, his heart racing.

            “Come on, Tommy,” Autumn said between breaths. “Harder! You can do it!”

            He tensed and went in as deep as he could go, as hard as he could go, as fast as he could go. Sweat was all over their bodies. He could feel the hairs on her arms, the smoothness of her skin, the creaking of the bed.

            Then came the orgasm.

 

A few minutes later…

Bobby and Francine pulled up to the beach to watch the beautiful sunset. They got out of his SUV and walked out onto the sand. There weren’t too many other people out there, just a few lucky ones who could catch such a breathtaking sight.

            Francine leaned onto his shoulder. “It’s so beautiful…”

            Bobby’s phone rang. It was Simon. He put it on speaker.

            “Hello?” Bobby said. “Simon?”

            “Hey guys, sorry to bother you, but have you seen Tommy?” he asked.

            “No,” said Francine.

            “I talked to him earlier,” said Bobby, “but it’s…like he’s changed.”

            “Yeah, well good for him,” said Simon. “I’ve found out some crucial new evidence in the case.”

            “What is it?” Francine asked. The sun was dipping into the horizon now, the day coming to a close.

            “I know who has the shrink ray.”

TO BE CONTINUED

 

End Notes:

Who's behind it all? What's going to happen between Tommy and Autumn? Find on Wednesday when the next chapter comes out! It'll be longer than this one, btw.

The Shrink Ray by welcometothejungle

6. The Shrink Ray

The morning after

Tommy woke up slowly, light streaming through the windows. Autumn lay next to him, naked. She was still asleep and gave her a soft stroke from her chin, down her breasts, across her tummy, and he brushed against her pubic hair before pulling away.

            Her eyes fluttered open. “Hey,” she cooed. He pulled her on top of him. “That’s more like it…” She kissed him full on the lips, then pulled back and ran a finger on the side of his neck.

            “Oops,” she giggled. “I gave you a hicky.”

            “It was worth it,” he said, and kissed her again.

            The he realized.

            “Oh shit, it’s Saturday!”

            “So?”

            “My parents won’t know where I was. They’ll kill me! And where are your parents?”

            “They often get drunk at the bar and don’t come back until about 10.” She gestured to the clock. It was 8:23.

            Tommy leapt out of bed and grabbed his phone from his pants, which were strewn across the floor. There was a text from his mom. “Sleeping over at Simon’s?” it asked. “Yes” he typed back. “Be home soon.”

            He looked up. Autumn was staring at him, lying naked there without even the sheets to cover her beauty. “What’re you looking at?”

            “You’re cute,” she said, and licked her lips.

            He looked down. He was giving her full frontal nudity and a front row view of his boner.

            “Before you go,” she said, “can I have one last kiss.”

            He saw that he had new voicemail and a missed call from Simon. He looked back at the beautiful girl before him, the one he had just lost his virginity to. Fuck it.

            He tossed the phone onto his clothes, leapt back into bed, and they rolled over kissing as he ran his hands down her flanks.

 

An hour later

Autumn dropped him off at a local diner, one where Simon had told him to meet on the voicemail. She blew him a kiss as she drove away. “See you later!” she called. Tommy smiled and walked into the restaurant.

            He saw Simon sitting by himself in a corner booth, with a window view to the street outside.

            “Where the fuck have you been?” he asked Tommy as he sat down.

            “Good morning to you too,” Tommy said.

            “I haven’t been able to fuckin’ talk to you since Wednesday? What’s going on?”

            Tommy sighed. “I have a girlfriend.” Simon was a friend he could trust, he decided.

            “What?” Simon said, his eyes widening. “Who?”

            “Autumn.”

            “The new girl? Cat’s friend?”

            “Yeah. We first kissed at the In ‘N Out Burger, then kinda continued from there.”

            “And what about last night?”

            “Let’s just say that only one of us is a virgin,” he said, scratching the back of his head.

            “Great,” said Simon, “just great. I was working my ass off trying to solve this case, and you were getting fucking laid.”

            Tommy didn’t know what to say.

            “Side note: how is it, by the way?”

            “What?”

            “Sex, Tommy,” Simon said. “A geek like me has zero chance of losing it in high school, but just tell me. What’s it like?”

            Tommy sighed. “It’s worth the wait, trust me.”

            Simon shook his head. “We need to get back to business. There’s a killer on the loose.”

            “So what’d you want to talk to me about again?”

            “Oh, yeah. I think I have this thing solved.”

            “So who is it?” Tommy asked.

            “Story time,” he said, sitting back into his chair. “You wasted three days literally fucking around with some girl, so now I can tell what I spent fucking around with.”

            “Fair enough,” Tommy said.

            “Where to begin,” Simon said, scratching his chin. “Ah, yes… So I kept going back through the clues and realized that I had nothing really to back up who the killer was, based on my list of suspects. So I decided to go back to the very beginning of this case, before Lara and everything. What’s the one thing the killer has that’s been staring us in the face so long?”

            “The shrink ray.”

            “Exactly. I realized that it had to be the key to this mystery. So Professor Henderson was the last person we knew who had it, because Bobby gave the ray to him after the party incident. But then he disappeared and really, that’s how this all got started.”

            “So did you find out who killed him.”

            “Yes, Tommy. And they didn’t just kill him. They ate him.”

 

Yesterday afternoon

Greg the security guard was looking forward to the end of his shift and going home for the weekend, when the phone rang. “Sanderson College, front desk. Greg Bowman speaking. How may I help you?”

            “Hi Mr. Bowman, I’m Simon. I go to the local high school.”

            Great, a fucking kid. “It’s almost closing time, what do you want?”

            “I need to ask you a few questions about the disappearance of Professor Henderson.”

            He laughed. “A kid wants to investigate? Fire away. I was there on duty that night, what do you want?”

            “What was the Professor doing that night?”

            Greg leaned back into his chair. “Well…”

 

Two months earlier…

It had been just like any other night for Greg Bowman. He sat there watching the TV and eating some Pringles. Professor Henderson was the only person still left teaching at this hour, said he was staying after to do some experiments. There was the one girl in his internship class, he said, who was a real pain. Real pretty, but never following the rules. She always ate and chewed gum in class and it got on Henderson’s nerves. He was making her stay late as a form of detention.

            It must’ve been around 8:30, since this was a Thursday and Greg worked the late shift on those nights. The elevator door opened and a teenage girl with blond hair stepped out walking quickly towards past his desk.

            “Hey, stop!” he said.

            She turned and Greg felt bad for thinking how hot she was. But she was tempting him with those short shorts and a shirt that exposed part of her tummy.

            “Yes,” she said, as if nervous.

            “You’re the girl who Henderson was having stay after. Naughty thing, always eating in class and chewing gum. Where is Henderson, by the way?”

            “Oh, um, I think he’s still doing experiments back in his lab. He said I was done for the night.” She gave a laugh, clearly nervous, when her stomach suddenly gave a loud gurgle and she let out a big burp.

            “Excuse me,” she said, her cheeks flushing red.

            He eyed her gurgling belly. Damn, she’s hot.

            “Alright,” he said. “Take it easy. Is your stomach okay?”

            “Yeah, just something I ate.” She giggled and stormed out the door.

            I thought she wasn’t supposed to eat anything in that class, Greg thought to himself. Oh well, that’s Henderson’s problem, not mine.

            He never saw Henderson again.

 

Friday afternoon

“So that was it?” the Simon kid asked over the phone.

            “Yeah, that’s the only thing unusual.”

            “You never suspected her of anything.”

            “Nah,” said Greg. “She probably just snuck some snack food into the class, secretly ate it, and it made her all gassy.”

            “But she was the last one to see Henderson alive?”

            “I guess, yeah.”

            Simon paused. “Could I have her name please?”

            “Why? You want to date her? She sure is cute.”

            “Please, this is very important.”

            “Alright, whatever you say.”  Greg flipped back through the logbook to about two months ago. “Ah, here it is.”

            “What’s her name?”

            “Alexis.”

 

Present day

“So it was Lexi all along,” said Tommy, suddenly taking it in.

            “It makes sense,” said Simon. “She found Henderson using the shrink ray, someone he got shrunken down. She ate him in revenge for not letting her eat in class and staying so late and took the shrink ray with her.”

            “Then why’d she wait two months to start eating people again?” Tommy asked.

            “Don’t know. Maybe she just had to sum up the courage again,” said Simon. “I don’t know why she ate Lara, but you told me that Mrs. Watson went ape on her on Monday. Carl she probably killed because he knew too much. Kathy…well, that one’s pretty obvious. She punched her in the stomach, so she sent Kathy into her stomach.”

            Tommy shook his head. “Jesus, this was staring us in the face the whole time.”

            “She probably hasn’t eaten anyone for a little while because she knows that the cops are getting suspicious. But she could do it again, probably tonight, even.”

            “We’ve got to find her,” said Tommy. “Before she eats anyone else.”

 

That evening

Zack and Lexi were making out in his car. “I wanna have sex again,” said Lexi. Just then, her belly rumbled.

            “Sex or food?” he joked.

            “How about both,” she said, rubbing her belly. She giggled.

            “Alright, I’ll come by your place around 8,” he said as they pulled up in front of her apartment building. She kissed him on the lips then got of the car and shut the door behind her.

            As she walked, she looked down at her hungry, flat stomach. It made her think about how hungry she was the night she ate Henderson…

 

Two months ago…

Alexis groaned as her stomach let out a massive rumble. It felt as if she were going to digest herself. She hadn’t eaten anything for hours and her poor tummy ached with pain…

            She was doing some internship (which she referred to as the “internshit”) about physics and was working on a project that had something to do with space or something, but Lexi just said there every day thinking about her poor, grumbling tummy.

            At the party, she had been glad to have her belly stick out so much after she ate two pizzas because the full, aching feeling was better than her starving state right now. But the party was last weekend, and nobody wanted to talk about it because so many had gone missing.

            There was some paper in front of her about space-something and some word she couldn’t pronounce. She thought Henderson called it “astrophysics” or some big word. Her stomach rumbled again. “My poor belly,” she moaned, rubbing it.

            She looked at her watch. It was after 8 o’clock. “When the fuck can I leave!” she cried out to no one. Henderson was in his office and there was no one else around. Just then, a zap and scream came from the office.

            Getting up, Lexi walked over the office door and her life changed forever.

            Henderson was normally a tall man in glasses wearing a lab coat, but now he was a tiny man, perhaps about an inch high. She could barely hear him, so she had to lean close.

            “Lexi, thank God you can hear me! Listen, there’s something I need you to do!” he shouted.

            Her belly rumbled again. “I wanna go home. I need to eat something,” she complained. “Like, what even happened to you anyway?”

            “I accidentally shrunk myself with a shrink ray. I’ve been doing some experiments with it lately. All my paperwork is here and everything. I’ll explain it later, just please resize me!”

            Her stomach grumbled again. “I’m so hungry...,” she complained.

            “Lexi, listen to me! Resize me this instant and I won’t give you another detention!”

            There was an even bigger rumble. It hurt so much… “Shut up!” Alexis cried, snatching him in her and shoving him into her mouth. Suddenly, she stopped.

            And gulped in surprise.

            Lexi followed the lump down her throat and esophagus with her hand, looking down until she finally felt the Professor land into her eagerly awaiting stomach. She gave of soft burp, but was too shocked.

            “I…I…I ate him!” she realized as her stomach began to gurgle and digest her little snack. She pulled up more of her shirt to look at it. It felt so nice to have food in her stomach, but… “How do I get him out!” she cried.

            She tried to touch her uvula, but just couldn’t manage to do it. Not even to save Henderson, who was at the mercy of her tummy. Then she realized. He deserved it. That bastard never let me eat anything and forced me to stay let. He deserves to serve as my food.

            She burped again. It felt as if her stomach was making quick work of him, since it so desperately craved anything that could serve as sustenance.

            “I’ve got to get rid of the evidence,” she said to herself, taking all of his notes and the shrink ray and putting them in her purse.

            Then she left. As she walked down the hallway, she realized that if she kept it a secret, no one would ever know she ate the Professor. His remains would be digested in her belly and as long as she hid the research and the shrink ray, this would remain private.

            She almost smiled, except for the guilt she felt from eating another human being.

 

Present day

She watched as Zack walked off and was glad that she had learned to control her appetite. She had felt strange having swallowed Henderson, but she smiled and patted her belly knowing that she had the power now.

            And no one could stop her.

 

At the same time

Tommy and Simon got in Autumn’s car. “What’s going on?” she asked. “Who’s your friend, Tommy? He’s cute.”

            Simon did his best not to blush. “Um…”

            “This is Simon.”

            “We’ve gotta go, Tommy. How are we going to find Lexi?”

            “I’ve got an idea who her next target might be,” he said, calling Zack.

            “What’s going on?” Autumn asked again.

            “Hey Tommy,” Zack said on the phone. “Just doin’ some surfing in Malibu. What’s up?”

            “Which beach are you at?”

            “Sandy Park, why?”

            “I’ve got something to tell you. Is Lexi nearby?”

            “Uh, no I was going to take her out for dinner later. Why?”

            “Because she’ll be taking you to dinner. Trust me.”

            He ended the call. “Tommy, what’s going on!” Autumn thundered. He tried to ignore how cute she was even when she was mad.

            “Sandy Park beach. We’ve got to get there now.”

            “That’s in Malibu, why are we?”

            “You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you.”

            She looked back at Simon.

            “I barely believe it myself,” he said.

            Autumn sighed and returned her attention to the road.

 

Sandy Park, Malibu

Ten minutes later

They pulled up a few spots away from Zack’s car, which was a station wagon with a surf board on top.

            Zack was shirtless and in a bathing suit as he tried to get one of the boards down. Tommy was slightly annoyed by the way Autumn looked at him.

            The sun was starting to set again across the water, which Simon took in and sighed. “I love California,” he said.

            “What’s going on?” Zack asked.

            “Story of my life,” Autumn said, crossing her arms and giving Tommy a look.

            “It’s Lexi,” Tommy said. “She’s a killer.”

            Zack leaned against the car and laughed. “In bed she is. You lose your virginity yet, Tommy?”

            “Last night, as a matter of fact,” he said, glancing at Autumn.

            “Good for you. Finally manned up. You could never make the football team like me, but damn, you finally found a nice girl.” He turned to Autumn. “My girlfriend Lexi rejected him back in middle school, and last year and up until a little while ago, dated this crazy bitch named Kelsey. What ever happened to her, Tommy?”

            “Don’t know,” he said, getting irritated.

            “So what’s this killer business?” Zack asked.

            “She ate Lara, Mrs. Watson, Carl, and Kathy.”

            “Ate? As in chewed and swallowed?” he said, surprised.

            Autumn was starting to look at Tommy in a funny way. “What are you talking about?”

            “Look, I know this is going to sound crazy,” said Tommy. “But you’ve gotta believe me. Kelsey got her hands on some kind of shrink ray a while ago and ate a bunch of people at the party. She actually fed some other people to some of the guests, Lexi included. We later shrunk Kelsey down and Lexi accidentally swallowed her. Then we gave the shrink ray to a professor at a local university named Henderson, who Lexi had an internship with. She ate him, took the shrink ray for herself, and has now been using it to kill whoever she likes without leaving a trace.”

            Autumn stared in disbelief. Zack blinked.

            “The Rays Club isn’t about manta rays, it’s about shrink rays, and protecting the people of our school from them. It’s harder than it sounds.”

            “I’ll bet,” said Zack, turning to the ocean and the sun on horizon. He looked deep in thought, taking this new information in.

            “I know it’s a lot,” said Tommy, glancing at both Autumn and Zack. “But it’s the truth.”

            “No, actually…,” Zack began, “it makes a lot of sense now.”

            “Like what?” Simon asked.

            “Like how Lexi got this.” He pulled the shrink ray off the roof, where it had been hidden behind the surfboards, and aimed it at the three of them.

            There was a zap and they were all miniaturized in an instant.

TO BE CONTINUED 

End Notes:

Well, that certainly changes things! What will happen next? Find out soon on the next chapter of Snacks...

Revelations by welcometothejungle

7. Revelations

Tommy slowly came to his senses as he realized Zack was scooping the three of them up in his hand. “Well aren’t the three of you fuckin’ cute,” Zack chuckled as he climbed into the back of his station wagon and shut the door.

            He plopped them down on the cloth seating and leaned next to them, staring at them intently. “Are you going to eat us?” Autumn asked.

            “No sweetheart, males eating people are gross. But I’ll tell you what’s hot: sexy girls gulping people down to their tummies, especially when they don’t even know they’re doing it!” Zack exclaimed.

            “It’s a fetish,” said Simon. “I’ve read about it on the Internet. Vorarephilia. People get turned on by other people getting eaten, sometimes even themselves.”

            “Walking encyclopedia, aren’t you four eyes?” Zack said. “I like unaware vore the best, because it’s so fuckin’ erotic when the girl doesn’t even know she’s committing cannibalism. And it’s great when they get gassy and burp, or their belly’s gurgling, and they just make a cute little laugh and shrug it off, not even thinking about the poor fuck they ate. And it’s so great when they get swallowed whole, put in some onion dip or something and are forced to be digested in that girl’s sexy, hungry stomach. Turns me on every time…”

            “So you’re a psycho who shrinks people and feeds them unknowingly to girls? For fun?” Tommy asked.

            “Not for fun, but I kill them that way because it is fun. I could crush them, flush them down a toilet, or do a whole lotta other painful shit. But no, I give the girls a snack so delicious they don’t even know it. It’s like sneaking vegetables into a kid’s dinner, they like it and they don’t even know the secret ingredient…”

            “Why?” said Tommy.

            “Well, since you explained how Lexi got the shrink ray for me, I’ll divulge my secrets.” He cackled. “You see, it all started last Sunday…”

 

Last Sunday

Zack clambered out of the bed, naked, and looked over at Alexis, who was sleeping on her back, some of her blond hair across her breasts. Before getting out and walking around, he dipped his

            Silently, he opened her drawers and started reading through her diaries and sniffing her panties. Then he saw there was a box at the back of the panties drawer. He opened it. Inside was a sleek black gun, with a neon green stripe running down the side. It looked like something straight out of the future.

            He walked out into the main room to put it in his bag, but it accidentally went off and zapped a vase, which dwindled in size. He looked down at the device and saw a dial on the side. He twisted it the other way and shot it at the vase. Zap. It was back to normal.

            “No fucking way…,” he said, a smile spreading.

 

Present Day

“So that’s how it all got started,” said Zack. “I stole it and Lexi never knew a thing. But the real fun began the next day…”

 

Monday

Zack took the shrink ray out inside the Art Department building, which was vacant at this time of day. He remembered all those sexy vore videos of giantesses eating people and wondered if he could shrink a person, maybe feed them to Lexi. And she wouldn’t even know… He practically squirmed with excitement at the thought.

            Just then, someone stormed into the building. He peered around a corner. It was Carl. A moment later, Lara came through the doors. “Carl!” she called.

            That bitch, Zack thought. He’d hated her for a long time, how she was such a snob to him, how she gloated how much better she was at math class. He knew exactly what to do.

            “Lara!” he called in a girly voice.

            “Josette?” she whispered back, coming over.

            She has no idea, he thought. Making sure the ray was sent to shrink mode, he turned the corner, held the weapon before him in his outstretched hand and fired. The bright blast cast a shadow of Lara’s dwindling figure on the wall, but only for a brief moment. He rushed forward and picked her up.

            She was still dazed and confused, but so tiny and helpless. He knew exactly what to do with her, and slipped away down another hallway.

 

That day at lunch…

Zack smiled to himself as he walked toward Alexis and Emma, who were eating their lunch. He suddenly became erect, eager with the anticipation of real-life unaware vore. It’s a wet dream come true, he thought as he approached his girlfriend.

            “Hey baby,” he said, kissing her on the check. “What’s for lunch?” He already knew the answer, even if Lexi didn’t.

            He took the unconscious Lara out of his pocket and dropped her into the mashed potatoes as he moved his arm around Lexi, sitting down beside her.

            “The usual,” Lexi said, smiling. “I told Emma about our…fling last night.”

            He looked across the table at Emma, surprised. “Did you, now?” he said to Lexi without looking at her.

            Emma smiled. “You’re secret’s safe with me. I think you two are a good couple.”

            He looked over where Lara had landed, just a tiny speck on Alexis’s meal, waiting to board the express to his girlfriend’s tummy.

            She picked up the fork and scooped her up unknowingly. He got up. “Thanks. I’m going to grab some grub, be right back.”

            He took a few steps, then looked behind him. Lexi closed her eyes and opened wide as she brought the mouthful to her maw. Then she shoved the food in and swallowed it – and Lara – in one big gulp. He watched the lump travel down his throat and nearly gizzed his pants.

            Lexi just ate someone. And she doesn’t realize it!

            He turned to get some food of his own at the line-up, and meanwhile, Alexis’s stomach let out a big gurgle. She patted her belly and then continued on talking with Emma.

 

Present Day

“Of course, then Cat had to come in and ruin everything by spilling food all over her. Then that bitch teacher Mrs. Watson had to fuck poor Lexi’s day over even more. So when she told me about that little incident…”

 

Monday, afterschool

Zack looked both ways as he stood in front of Mrs. Watson’s door. The coast was clear, as the crowd of people leaving classes had already moved out of the area. The last person to leave the room was Caterina, wearing a short blue skirt and not looking very happy.  Now or never, he thought.

            He swung open the door and brought the ray up, turning the corner to see Mrs. Watson sitting in her desk. She didn’t even look up. “Come back for more, huh?” she said, clearly mistaking him

            You know it, bitch. He fired the blast and shrunk her where she sat, but her little frame tumbled onto the desk. He picked her up and put her in his pocket, smiling to himself. This is so great, I can always keep coming back for more.

            Then he walked out of the room.

 

Present Day

“Now I just had to find a way to dispose of this fuck. Lexi already drove herself home ‘because she was too sad about what happened earlier, plus what happened with Mrs. Watson. So I had to find another sexy girl to give a snack to…”

 

Monday, afternoon – a few moments later

He saw Caterina over at the vending machine, picking out a Coke. Perfect. Even though she had been cruel to Lexi earlier in the day, Cat always had a special place in Zack’s heart. At the party, she had stuffed her belly and let him poke it. Then they made out, but she never seemed interested in having a full-on relationship with him, so he asked Lexi out instead, who he also thought was cute and had impressed him with her big, stuffed tummy at the party.

            He walked up to the machine just as it started to make rattling noises and deposited the Coke down into the pick-up area. He swooped in and grabbed it before she could, sliding Mrs. Watson out of his pocket. She was pissed about Watson, too. Must’ve been something the old bitch said before Cat stormed out of there.

            He held the teacher between his thumb and index finger and was careful not crush her as he cracked it open with a hiss. Then he dropped Mrs. Watson into the opening and heard a little splash as she landed.

            He extended it to Cat. “Here you go,” he said with a smile.

            “Thanks,” she cooed and took it. “I don’t understand why you date that loser Lexi. A hunk like you can do better.”

            “Try to go easier on Lexi from now on,” he said. “She doesn’t deserve what you did to her.”

            “Whatever,” she said and walked off, taking a sip as she went.

 

Present Day

“So Cat DID eat Watson!” Tommy exclaimed. “I knew it all along.”

            “Do explain,” said Zack.

 

Monday, afternoon – a few moments later

Tommy had just left Mrs. Watson’s room when he bumped into Caterina, wearing a short blue skirt and a shirt that exposed part of her flat stomach.

            “Watch it – oh, hey Tommy,” she said, smiling seductively.

            “Hey, Cat,” he said. “Have you seen Mrs. Watson?”

            “That old bitch?” she said, taking a sip of Coke, “nope.”

            “Both she and Lara seemed to have disappeared,” he said.

            “Lara? I don’t know anything about her, other than that she was always such a damn show-off in Mrs. Watson’s class. And she tutored me once. I couldn’t understand the stupid thing she was talking about with Python’s Theory or something to do with triangles.”

            “The Pythagorean Theorem,” he said and scratched the back of his head.

            “Yeah, whatever,” Cat said. She finished her Coke in several long gulps. “Ahhh,” she sighed and rubbed her belly. “Well, see you later Tommy –” She burped and covered her mouth, then blushed. “Too much soda in one go, I guess,” she giggled.

            “Yeah,” Tommy said, watching her tummy as it glorped. “Well, see you later.”

            “Bye,” she said.

 

Present Day

“She didn’t the know Pythagorean Theorem?” Zack said.

            Tommy shook his head.

            “Well, at least she’s pretty…,” Zack muttered.

            “So Cat swallowed Mrs. Watson when she drained that Coke?” Autumn said, still shaken by the whole experience.

            “Yep, and the old coot’s been long digested in her tummy by now,” said Zack. “But there’s still more to tell. You, see I had to deal with the witness…”

 

Tuesday afternoon

Zack saw the whole situation with Carl knocking into Cat and then fleeing into the bathroom. He watched Bobby follow.

            Fucker’s been acting strange, Zack thought. It might be time to take him out. Lexi could use another snack.

            He waited until Bobby left the bathroom, then entered and prepared to draw his shrink ray. He took light footsteps and clacked his heels on the tile to make it sound as if he were a female student. Throw the bastard off…

            “Hey,” Carl said from within the big stall. “This is the boy’s bathroom. You don’t belong here.”

            Zack peered through the stall with his left eye and saw Carl shaking there, his pants damp around the crotch. “Oh, but I do,” he cackled. “You see, I’m here on…special business.”

            “I know you,” Carl said. “You killed my Lara!”

            Zack couldn’t help but smile to himself. The fucker was just making this too fun…

            “No, Carl. You did that,” he said, guessing Carl had been running away from her over some relationship thing. He smiled and barred his teeth through the gap, then imitated a girl’s voice. “Come out, Carl,” he cooed, trying to sound like Lara.

            “No,” Carl said, whimpering.

            “Time to face your fate,” said Zack, trying to conceal his laughter. This was priceless. Carl had no clue what the fuck was going on and Zack enjoyed exploiting his reactions.

            “No! No!” Carl cried.

            Zack leaned down almost the floor and shoot at his feet with the ray. The fucker was miniaturized in a second and Zack scooped him off the tile, then walked out of the bathroom without saying another word.

 

Later that evening

Zack parked in the lot behind Lexi’s apartment complex. He watched as his sexy girlfriend walked towards him wearing a shorter top and shorts that exposed more of her beautiful stomach and legs.

            She got into the passenger seat. He had some chips that he had planned to put Carl in. A quick snack for the road and Lexi wouldn’t even know…

            “Hey Zack,” she said. “Can you help me put in a new tampon?”

            She smiled in the same sexy way as when she sent him the nude of her with the dildo still rammed in her pussy.

            “Sure,” he said. This is going to be so good…

            She climbed into the back seat and took of her shorts and panties. Zack came around the other side and shut the door behind him. Lexi spread her legs and handed him the tampon. “Whenever you’re ready,” she cooed.

            “I’m always ready, baby,” he said, quickly taking Carl out of his pocket and putting him on the tip. You get a front row seat to the first, last, and only fucking of your life, pal.

            He moved it towards her vagina, the same vagina she had rammed his dick into when she rode him so hard on Sunday. Oh yeah, he thought as the memories came back to him.

            “Here it comes,” Lexi said, spreading her legs farther.

            Zack rammed it in as far as he could and Alexis moaned in ecstasy, tilting her head back in pleasure. He thumbed the applicator to force the rest of it in, but before he did, he thought about Carl being smothered in Lexi’s pussy right now. Barely able to breathe, surrounded by soft but crushing flesh. What he was about to do next would finish him for sure…

            He closed his eyes imagining all of this, then using his thumb, rammed the applicator home.

 

Present Day

“Jesus,” Autumn said. “You did WHAT to him?”

            “A human dildo,” Zack said. “Online, we call it ‘insertion’. Fucker had no idea.”

            “Are you going to kill us already?” asked Simon. “Or do we have to hear more.”

            “Oh, it just gets better,” said Zack. “Don’t you want to know what happened at the burger place?”

 

Tuesday evening

Zack walked over to pick-up line after kissing Lexi on the forehead, furious at what that Kathy bitch had done to her. Their order wasn’t ready yet, but he knew what was. He watched Kathy walk out the main door, so he slipped out a side one.

            He heard her screaming obscenities to the wind after a moment, standing in-between two parked cars.

            “It’s that cunt, Lexi! It’s all her fault! Fuck that stupid bitch. Fuck her!”

            “Keep telling yourself that,” he said, aiming the shrink ray. She turned around as he fired.

 

Zack took her back to the pick-up line, where he slid her into one of Lexi’s four burgers, already getting a boner at the thought of what was going to happen.

            The burger he put her in was the one Alexis ate last. Still, he couldn’t help but stare lustfully at her full belly as she swallowed the final mouthful – and Kathy with it.

            He felt a boner coming on in his pants. Lexi gave her stomach a big pat and moaned in pleasure, having had a very filling meal.

            It’s so perfect. She doesn’t even know she ate her!

            He couldn’t help but chuckle to himself as he shook his head.

            She caught onto him. “What?”

            “It’s just…I’m so glad to have a sexy girlfriend who likes stuffing her gut in front of me,” he said, telling half of the truth as to why he found it funny. “It’s a rare fetish.”

            “What did you call it? Vorarephilia or something?”

            “That’s just belly-stuffing what you’ve got there, Lexi,” he said, sticking a finger towards her distended stomach. “Vore is when you get aroused by seeing people eaten by stuff, especially hot girls.”

            “Sounds stupid,” said Lexi, sipping her soda. “How does anybody practice that?”

            “It’s impossible to,” he lied, trying to hide his smile as he stared at her stomach again, wondering if Kathy had survived the chewing process and was now being digested alive in his girlfriend’s tummy. “And quite frankly, in real life it would be kinda icky. But it’s great for animation videos and fanfiction.”

            “Still sounds stupid. I would never get into that.” Lexi burped and her tummy glorped. “There, I ate four burgers. Are you happy?”

            He smiled at her stuffed belly. “Absolutely.”

 

Present Day

“So why didn’t you kill anyone else between Tuesday and today?” Simon asked.

            “People were starting to notice, especially you and you’re stupid Rays Club,” said Zack. “But don’t worry, because in a few minutes I’ll have all the erotica I need. My girl’s gonna be here soon.”

            “You’re going to feed us to Alexis,” Simon said, gulping.

            Autumn turned to Tommy and he saw the fear in her eyes.

            Zack chuckled, still only his swim trunks. “You guys have no idea…”

            They heard the sound of a car arriving, and a door slamming, then footsteps coming towards them. They saw the giantess’s beautiful face and blond hair as she opened the rear door and climbed in.

            The three of them gaped in shock. Zack smiled as she closed the door behind her.

            “Hey honey,” said Caterina.

TO BE CONCLUDED

End Notes:

I hope that appeases my critics who wanted more unaware vore. Turns out the story has been a big unaware-fest the entire time! Psyche! Still, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll try to have the final chapter up this weekend, most likely on Sunday. Of course, that leaves the biggest question of them all...

How will it end?

Snacks by welcometothejungle
Author's Notes:

Well, here it is: the final chapter!

8. Snacks

“What the fuck is going on here?” Autumn hissed to Tommy, though she was clearly scared. “I thought that Zack was dating Lexi!”

            “He is,” said Simon. “And I have a hunch it’s about to get hot in here…”

            “Hey sexy,” said Zack to Cat as she rubbed a hand against his bare chest. He kissed her on the lips and pulled her top off. She giggled as she pulled of her shorts and Zack undid her bra.

            A smile came to Simon’s face as Caterina’s firm breasts were revealed before them, not too big, not to small, but just the right size and all sexy. Tommy tried not to gape because Autumn was with him, but he couldn’t stop himself from getting a massive boner.

            The blond, blue-eyed giantess ran a hand down Zack’s chest. “So, when should we get it on?”

            He ran his hand across her tits and she moaned in ecstasy. “I’ve got something special planned for tonight.”

            So saying, he pulled out two bottles of beer from underneath the front seats. “My favorite,” Cat said. She was about to open it, when Zack took it back.

            “Close your eyes,” he said. She did. He slipped his hand into her panties and starting massaging something with his fingers, moving in and out. Cat moaned and moved her body to his rhythm.

            With his other hand, he reached towards the tiny trio, a maniacal smile on his face.

            “He’s going to grab us! Run!” Simon cried and fled.

            Tommy and Autumn started to run, but Tommy noticed his girlfriend was crying.

            “What’s going on?” he asked.

            “You never told me about all this,” she said as they ran, Zack’s massive hand beginning to loom over them. The sunset was streaming over the dashboard and they could see an orange sky through the windows far above them as they ran across the landscape of clothed seats. “I never knew there were murders, just people going missing. You run a club that investigates this stuff?”

            “Sort of. It’s kinda complicated,” he said, trying not to lose speed.

            “I let you lose your virginity to me and you couldn’t even tell me there’s a psycho on the loose?!” she cried. Tears were streaming down his face.

            “I didn’t want you to know!” Tommy said. “I wanted to leave all of that behind. I wanted to forget about the murders, about the case.”

            He looked into her beautiful amber eyes. “I wanted to be with you.”

            Autumn smiled, a charming smile, as she looked back into his eyes. For that moment, he almost forgot about everything that had happened over the past week except for last night in her bedroom, the hours of lovemaking they had shared, their naked bodies drenched in sweat and powered by hormones. For that moment, Tommy’s troubles vanished and he experienced the happiest moment in his life, watching his love stand there with the fading sunset streaming over the dashboard off in the distance.

            Then Zack’s hand grabbed her.

            A long drawn out “Noooo!” came from Tommy’s tiny little mouth as the good feeling vanished in an instant. Autumn was carried up and away, her outstretched arm reaching for him. Zack smiled as he brought before Cat’s face, her eyes closed and her tongue licking lips as Zack continued to work away beneath her panties.

            Autumn began to cry. “Help me, Cat! Save me!”

            But her friend didn’t hear her. Instead, Zack boomed: “Open wide.”

            “What is it?” she asked seductively, her eyes still closed.

            “Just a snack.”

            He smiled as he let Autumn dangle from his fingers as Cat opened her massive maw. Autumn could see past her uvula and down her gaping gullet. “TOMMY!” she cried.

            Tommy could do nothing as Zack let go. He could only watch in the greatest terror he had ever experienced as the girl he loved fell down and into Caterina’s expecting jaws and out of sight. The teenage girl licked her lips and moaned, moving Autumn around with her tongue.

            Tommy could only imagine Autumn’s horror as Caterina committed this horrible act without even realizing it, being shoved around and covered in saliva. “What is this,” said Cat. “It tastes amazing.”

            “It’s a secret, like our relationship. But you need to wash it down with a little something…”

            He popped the cap off the beer and put in her hands. She opened her eyes and her mouth at the same time, bringing the beverage to her lips.

            Inside her mouth, Autumn looked up as the gates of the girl’s teeth opened. She saw Zack giving her an evil grin before the bottle was brought up into view. She realized what was happening and managed to cry out “Tommy, I love you!” between sobs before the torrent of beer hit her. Cat took a big mouthful of the substance and swished around as Zack watched with erotic intensity and Tommy watched in horror.

            Then Caterina gulped.

            The massive lump moved down her throat and out of sight as in continued downwards past the narrow valley between her beautiful tits and finally emptying into the stomach with an audible gurgle. Cat let out a big burp and rubbed her belly.

            Tommy fell to his knees in tears as another loud glorp resounded from the teenage girl’s digestive tract. He sobbed uncontrollably, realizing that the sole joy of his life for the past week was gone.

            “Just a snack,” he said, repeating Zack’s words. That’s all the fucking bastard thought she was. A snack for a hot girl so that he could get an erection.

            “I’m going to kill you,” said Tommy, looking up at Zack, who didn’t notice him. “I’m going to fucking kill you.”

            “They might first,” said Simon.

            Cat finished the beer, burped again, then threw it on the floor and kissed Zack. She pulled off his swim trunks as he took off her panties. He started thrusting her into the backseat as she cried: “Yes, Zack. Yes!”

            Then they started to fall over sideways, Zack turning her so that he would be on top when they landed. Cat’s bare back bore down on them. “Run!” Tommy screamed as they fled. However, a massive whoosh swept them away as the air beneath Caterina was pushed out. They flew over the gap and clung to a hold on the AC unit aimed at the back.

 

Lexi drove along the beach, her belly rumbling with hunger. She couldn’t wait to see Zack later on, so she decided she was going to try and find him at the beach where he often surfed. Other than football, surfing was Zack’s favorite activity. She was wearing a blue bikini just in case they wanted to go swimming before dinner – or making out.

            Sure enough, she saw Zack’s station wagon with the surfboards on top parked facing the beautiful sunset on the water. A couple spaces away was a car that almost looked like Autumn’s car from when Lexi had seen her and Tommy leave the other day, and then an expensive BMW sportscar. Funny, she thought, Caterina had the same vehicle.

            She parked a few spots away and got out of the car, listening to her stomach rumble as she walked towards the station wagon. “Ugh,” Lexi groaned and made a pained facial expression, putting a hand to her abdomen. “I’m so hungry I could almost eat a person,” she remarked to herself, reminding herself of the Henderson incident.

            But she was passed that (and her digestive system certainly was too). Despite all that had happened to her this week, she still remembered the pleasure of last Sunday, having the night of her life with her beloved Zack. He was so dreamy that seeing him naked always cheered her up.

            Except this time.

            Lexi didn’t see anyone out on the water and both his boards were still on the roof of his car. Her stomach rumbling once again, Lexi approached the rear window of the car, wearing only her blue bikini and flip flops. She raised her arm up to shield her eyes as she peered in, glancing briefly at the strands of blond hair that graced it.

            And she was shocked to see Caterina, naked, almost upright and topless, moaning in pleasure. She was rocking back and forth. And that was when Lexi looked down and saw that the person she was engaging in intercourse with…was her boyfriend.

            Zack had his eyes closed, his hands groping Cat’s flanks and ass.

            Alexis brought a hand up to her mouth as she turned away. She wanted to cry, to scream, but she kept it all inside. How could he betray me like this? With that bitch…

            She thought of everything Cat had done to her in the past, including the spilling-food-all-over-her incident and the gut-punch from her friend Kathy this week alone. Not to mention the endless torment she had endured from her and her clique. Zack had been her relief, her escape. Their sex had brought her the most happiness she had experienced in a long while, and now…he had ruined. She wasn’t good enough for him. She wasn’t hot enough for him.

            He used to call her “Sexy Lexi”, but had stopped a few weeks ago. How long has he been seeing her? Sleeping with her? Tears streamed down her face and she stumbled away from the car, over the sidewalk, and down onto the sand. Nobody cares about me. Even my parents took off without me for two fucking weeks…

            The beautiful teen girl sat there in the sand in her bikini. Her stomach rumbled again, but she felt as if she lost her appetite. “I’ve got to do something,” she said aloud, looking into the sunset. “This ends now.”

 

Simon climbed on top of the AC and reached his hand down to Tommy, pulling him back up. “Autumn,” he said, shaking his head. “She’s…”

            “Gone, yes,” Simon said. “But we can’t think about that now Tommy. We’ve gotta survive, go on in her honor. Otherwise we’ll be joining her in Cat’s stomach.”

            Tommy thought for a moment.

            “Tommy, listen to me. We gotta keep going. There’s more to life, other girls. We need to move now,” said Simon.

            Tommy looked back at Cat’s stomach, which was visible as she rode Zack into the cloth of the rear bench seat. Part of him wanted to be eaten, to join up with Autumn so they could face Cat’s digestion together. No. I have to avenger her. He clenched his fist and looked at Zack with anger. It was as if the giant had forgotten they were even there, so deep in sex with his not-girlfriend.

            Caterina’s breath was quickening. “Come Zack, almost there. Almost there. Almost –”

            Just then, a beautiful giantess swung open the door. She stood there in a blue bikini and let her blond hair fall to her shoulders, the fading daylight hitting the side of her face as it glared at Caterina, who looked up in shock.

            Zack didn’t know what to say.

            “I’m sorry,” Lexi announced, “were you about to climax?” She punched Caterina in the face. “It’s great with Zack. Believe me, I’ve done him.” She rubbed her fist as Caterina wiped some blood out of her mouth. “He gives you a good time, but you find out that he only really fucks you over later.”

            “Fuck off, bitch,” said Cat. “He’s mine now.”

            “When I’m through with him, you can have him,” Lexi said, folding her arms across her chest as her stomach gave another rumble. “But for now, fuck off and drive your fancy-fucking car home.”

            Caterina pulled herself off from Zack and threw on her bra and panties before collecting the rest of her clothes, getting out, and walking back to her own vehicle in her underwear. A moment later, the BMW roared passed them, out onto the coastal road, and out of sight.

            “What the fuck is happening here?” Simon asked.

            “I don’t know,” said Tommy. “I think we should just watch.”

            Lexi noticed the shrink ray lying on the floor of the car next to Cat’s empty beer. “Where did you get that?”

            “Oh, I, uh, found it in your room. I’m a gun enthusiast, so I just wanted to test it out at the range –”

            “Did you?”

            “No.”

            Tommy realized that Zack was putting on a good show.

            “Good. Who gave you the right to go through my stuff?” she asked, crossing her arms. Her stomach grumbled again.

            “Oh, is your poor tummy hungry Alexis? You’re always hungrier than a kid in Africa. Must be because you’re so poor, like Cat keeps telling me. But, boy do I have some snacks for you…,” he said, turning around and reaching for their position. Lexi stopped him.

            “I’ll eat later. I might not have as much money as Caterina, Zack, but at least I’m not a fucking whore. That bitch has slept with half of the school.”

            “Only about a fourth.”

            “Fuck you.”

            “Please do,” said Zack. “You and Cat are both my type. Why’d you get her to go away so soon? We could have had a threesome.” He smiled.

            “He has a lot of dignity for a guy standing there naked,” said Tommy.

            “Yeah,” said Simon, trying not to look.

            “What the fuck are you playing at?” Lexi asked, confused.

 

Zack had decided from the moment that Lexi punched Caterina that she would have to die. It was simple. He would shrink her, get back together with Cat later for more sex and maybe a meal, and he’d feed her to his new girl then. She finally liked him, otherwise he would have started dating her instead of Lexi after the party. He liked Lexi, she was hot, kinda dim-witted at times and gullible, but generally a nice girl. Zack liked bad girls, but he lucked out in that Lexi wanted to have sex early and liked belly-stuffing.

            Sadly, he realized that even this relationship must come to an end. Perhaps he could feed Lexi to Cat along with Tommy and Simon at the same time. Then they could all join Autumn…

            “Are you listening to me?” said Lexi, grabbing the shrink ray and stepping away. “We’re through, Zack. It’s over.”

            Shit, she’s got the shrink ray. And if the story about her eating Professor Henderson is true… I have to move fast. Sorry, Lexi. You won’t be that sexy once Cat’s stomach acids get to you…

 

Zack threw on his swim trunks before stepping out of the car. The sun was still on the horizon, but dwindling with each passing moment. “Give me that,” he said, trying to wrangle the ray away from her.

            “It’s mine,” she said, fighting back. Her thumb accidentally nudged the ray to the growth setting and Zack’s index finger hit the trigger. A zap shot passed them and into the car.

 

“Oh shit,” Tommy said.

            “Brace yourself,” said Simon.

            The beam hit them and they were brought back to normal size, tumbling over each other as they fell into the front passenger seat.

 

“You bitch!” Zack screamed and slapped Lexi across the face. The shrink ray tumbled to the ground and she fell onto the asphalt, feeling the rough surface against her mostly bare back. She looked up and saw Zack cackling as he walked towards her. “You’re such an idiot Lexi. I only tolerated you because you’re hot. But you’re second-rate to Cat.”

            She saw he was coming for the shrink ray, which lay beside her. In a swift move, she grabbed it, slid the dial to the shrink setting, and aimed it at Zack. She paused for a moment, and so did he. His eyes were wide open, his hand starting to come forward as if to make the gesture for “don’t”.

            “How’s this for second rate,” she said. Then she fired.

            Zack was shrunken down in the blink of an eye, and Lexi set the weapon down as she stood up and brushed herself off, towering over Zack like a giantess. She picked the cheater up. He was only half an inch tall in the palm of her hand.

            “Lexi? What did you do to me? Put me down and get me back to normal this instant!” his tiny little voice screamed.

            Lexi smiled and pretended to think, putting a finger to her chin and looking off in the direction of the sunset. “No, I don’t think so.”

            “What are you going to do with me?” he asked, nervous now.

            Her belly grumbled once again and she looked from it to him, then smiled. “I think I have an idea.”

            His face went pale. “You…you can’t do that to me! I’m a person, Lexi! I’m your boyfriend.”

            “No,” she said, dangling him from her fingers, “you’re just a snack.”

            Zack could only stretch his arms and scream “No!” as she brought him to her mouth and opened wide.

 

Tommy slowly came to his senses, squished next to Simon in the passenger seat of the car. He sat up and saw Alexis standing a few away in only her bikini, rubbing her tummy and licking her lips.

            She looked down at her belly and smiled mockingly. “At least you were good for something after all, Zack. This is the tastiest breakup I’ve ever had. Try not to squirm too much in there,” she giggled and then let out a massive belch and patted her stomach.

            Tommy ducked his head down even as Lexi walked back to her car. Simon was back awake too. “What’s going on?”

            “Lexi just ate Zack!” he exclaimed.

            “For real?” Simon said.

            “Yeah, look,” he said. They watched her walk away to her car and get in. There was no sign of Zack. “Fucker got what he deserved. Just another little snack for a cute girl.”

            “Yeah,” said Simon. He paused. “What about the shrink ray?”

            “What shrink ray?”

            “The shrink ray. The one you’ve been trying to track down for the past two months.”

            “It was right…,” Tommy said, leaning towards the window. He pointed. “There.”

            There was nothing by asphalt. Both of them looked up in unison as Lexi’s car pulled out and drove off.

            “Well, fuck,” Simon said.

 

The next Monday at lunchtime

The weekly meeting of the Rays Club commenced as scheduled, but nobody had much to say. Tommy was quiet and Francine tried to comfort him, so Simon had most of the discussion with Bobby about what to do next. He missed Autumn, and even though he had only known her for a week, he liked to think back to all the kisses they shared, the night of sex, and even that one happy moment before she…

            Tommy couldn’t bring himself to say or think the word: eaten. She had been ingested by Caterina, who never knew she ate anyone, just like when she ate Aaron or Mrs. Watson. But Tommy didn’t care about them that much, just Autumn. She ate Autumn. Ate her. Digested her. He shivered thinking of his lover’s final moments in dark, churning stomach filled with beer.

            “We’ve got to be careful about relationships with people not indoctrinated into the Rays Club,” he said.

            “No girl would believe you,” Francine said.

            “I know,” said Tommy. “Maybe I just shouldn’t date anyone for a while. Give Autumn her respect and prevent anybody else from sharing her fate in another girl’s stomach.”

            “You can’t always control when you’ll fall in love again, Tommy,” Francine said. “The love bug might bite you pretty hard next time. You could fall head over heels for a lovely girl. Maybe we need to shut down the Rays Club.”

“No,” said Simon. “This whole ray case has been a failure. There’s still too much to do.”   “Well,” said Bobby, “on the upside, we stopped the killer, definitely know who has the shrink ray, and are more prepared to deal with these situations in the future.”

            “Yeah,” said Simon, “but now we have another potential killer on the loose. I mean, Lexi ate Henderson too. And Zack, she didn’t eat him because he was a murderer or because he was probably going to kill her too. She swallowed him whole because he fucking cheated on her.”

            “At least he deserved it,” Tommy mumbled.

            “Yeah,” said Bobby. “I guess Simon does have a point. We have no clue what Lexi will do next. She unknowingly ate people at the party, was unknowingly fed people by Zack, and has eaten two on her own. Her stomach’s certainly getting a rap on our files.”

            “Let’s just hope that the next meals she has are happy ones,” said Tommy staring out the window. It hadn’t been cleaned in a while and normally looked brown, but way the light hit it made it look like the color of leaves in autumn.

 

Lexi sat down in front of Emma, wearing mascara, short shorts, and a top that exposed a lot of her tummy. “Don’t you look nice,” Emma said.

            “I guess,” Lexi said. She felt almost indifferent to her friend. She suddenly didn’t really want to talk to her.

            “What happen between you and Zack?” she asked.

            “We broke up,” she said and shrugged, then suppressed a burp.

            “That’s sad. I thought you were a cute couple.”

            “I did too,” said Lexi, who then got up and walked away from Emma, but not before grabbing her cookie off the edge of her tray and quickly eating it in a few bites.

            “Hey!” Emma cried, turning around.

            Lexi swallowed and belched again. Jacob, one of Aaron’s former friends who had left the party early that night walked up behind her and slapped her on the ass. She turned around and smiled. Normally she would have said “What the fuck are you doing?”

            Today, she said: “Hey sexy…”

            “Heard you and Zack are through. I’ll show you how a real football jock takes a hot girl like you to bed,” he said, smiling and practically drooling as he started at her boobs. Her outfit was designed to show off her cleavage.

            He probably said it as a joke or something he wanted to do in the farther future, but Lexi smiled and said, “My parents are away until next Monday, so how about you come over to my place tonight?” she said, groping his crotch. He looked around to make sure no teachers were watching.

            “Sure, I’ll bring the condoms,” he said with that jerk smile again. But Lexi didn’t care.

            “Already got a bunch,” she replied. “I’ll drive you home.”

            “See you then,” he said, and ran his hand across her breasts quickly before turning and striding away.

            Alexis licked her lips as she turned away.

            “He’s going to be delicious.”

THE END

 

End Notes:

Finally, it's done! My schedule's been crazy this week and for the next while too, so when I do eventually get around to my Halloween story, it won't be for a little while. Fortunately for you readers, you don't have to wait at all to find out what happens next!

This story leads directly into the beginning of Not-So-Happy Meals, my first story. It's not even 3000 words long, so it won't take long to read, and the next story will be set after it, so you have to read it to understand what's going on. A lot happens in a 3000 word chapter, especially a lot of vore ;)

Other than that, thanks for reading my story and please let me know what you thought of the ending!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4579