Marvin and Jeff. by lazyb
Summary:

A smart university strudent makes the best mistake of his life.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Middle Age (50+), Gentle, Giant, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 6899 Read: 61003 Published: October 01 2014 Updated: October 06 2015
Story Notes:

This is a story containing homosexual content.  If you are not into such things than do not read it.   And if you do and you like it let me know!!!

Yours

Curtis

1. How it started. by lazyb

2. Found. by lazyb

3. The pity of the aftermath. by lazyb

4. A penny for your thoughts. by lazyb

5. Catch the moment. by lazyb

6. Jeff the pleasure baron, let the pleasure begin! by lazyb

7. The rest and a happy end. by lazyb

8. Sandra the doll by lazyb

How it started. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

This is about what went on between Marvin and Jeff.



Marvin was a 20 year old genius. He moved from Ohio to California, when he was 16 to start college.

This is about Jeff, who is a retired professor, who rents his furnished attic out to talented students.

Everything started a week ago as Marvin finally finished the last details to his shrinking device and already had the first prototype.

Marvin got lost in excitement and used it on his girlfriend.

He thought about how they both loved science fiction movies about people getting shrunk and wanted to surprise her, maybe even play with her a little.

But unfortunately it did not turn out the way he expected.

She was only scared and started to freak out, so Marvin made her big again, and she left him, without even saying good-bye.

Marvin then made up a plan, to try to get her back.

Marvin constructed a huge three story doll house in his apartment which took-up the corner of his one room penthouse attic apartment.

From the floor up to the ceiling with a living room combined with a kitchen on the bottom floor, with a real refrigerator a real stove and everything that a kitchen has in it, on the second floor was smaller with a bathroom with a real bath-tub/shower, sink, and mirror, the third floor was the bedroom with a removable bed in which one could get strapped down on, with velcro straps glued to both sides of the bed.

The stairway, was outside in the front like a fire escape, which spiraled up connecting each room.

The whole doll-house was with water and electricity and everything.

Each room could be separately opened up from outside the doll-house by undoing the latch on the side of it. Marvin thought about everything.

Marvin even bought all kinds of food and beer and shrank it.

He then filled up the refrigerator in the doll-house with it.

Marvin then sent his girlfriend a message on her smart phone, saying that she should come over around 7 pm, to let him personally make up with her, that he had a big surprise waiting for her, but she had already done and went and blocked his number, because, she was petrified, and shocked, and did not want anything more to do with him at all!

Marvin just could not realize that his girlfriend was never going to come back.

It was 7 pm, Marvin left the door to his apartment slightly open, because his girlfriend did not have a key, Marvin then shrank himself, went into the doll-house, and waited for her to come.

One hour went by, then two hours went by then three then four...

Marvin finally realized that she was probably not going to come.

Marvin realized that this house that he built in his appartment, was all for nothing, and for the sake of nothing, nothing in it, or of it, being as of now of any worth.

Marvin started to drink the beer out of the fridge, turned on the stereo in the bedroom up loud, and passed out drunk on the doll-house bed.

Forgetting that the door to his appartment was open.

End Notes:

Show me love, don't show me hate,

And I'll stay aware and not sedate...(30 foot fall. Punk Band from Texas)

Found. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jeff finds the new house in his house.

Jeff is rich lonely older man with 65 years of age, retired professor, who does not have any real friends or family.

Jeff decided to pay a visit to Marvin on Saturday around 11 pm, because he could not sleep.

Jeff does this once or twice as month, and as usual he brings a 6-pack of beer.

Marvin has become, somewhat of a good acquaintance, who reminds him of his own college time.

This also gives him a feeling of being young inside.

Jeff liked Marvin a lot, and is always looking forward to visiting him.

Marvin is always friendly and is just as much of a book worm, like himself.

Jeff thought that he could probably drink a few beers with Marvin, and shoot the shit for a while, discussing about, literature or politics, as he had already done, quite often in the past.

As Jeff got to the top floor, he noticed that the door to Marvin's apartment was slightly left open.

Jeff did not think too much about it and opened it up first, but could not see anything, because the light was out.

He thought at first, that the young man probably went out for the night, and forgot to close the door behind himself, but then he started to hear a slight sound of music coming out of the corner with a dim light.

He then turned on the light only to find a rather big doll-house build on the back wall in the corner.

Jeff was now even more curious than ever.

Jeff closed the door softly not to make any noise and went over to the doll-house.

Jeff could see that the doll-house was wonderfully decorated from the outside from head to toe.

Jeff studied the details for a few minutes, and noticed that there were latches on the sides of it with which he could open up the front to look into the different rooms.

He then opened up the top floor, where the noise was coming from, to discover a mini-stereo, a desk with a tiny lap-top on it, and a bed.

“WOW, All of this stuff looks so real!” Marvin muttered astonished to himself under his breathe, but then something else took away his concentration.

Jeff noticed that something in the bed started to move.

Marvin heard something loud and felt how the whole house begann to shacke.

He then woke-up, and jumped out of bed and ran with half-way opened eyes, and open arms directly into the face that was awaiting him.

Marvin was completely naked, half-way drunk, with a hard-on. Marvin was convinced that it was his girlfriend.

Jeff saw as a small man, about the size of a can of cola, jumping out of the bed with a rather large hard cock and he was running toward him, with open arms like he wanted to hug and kiss him.

He knew that it was Marvin, Jeff knew that the young man was a genius, but did not expect this.

He thought this was maybe just a funny notion from him.

Maybe Marvin wanted to show him his new invention.

Jeff then moved his face closer and puckered his lips together and played along with it.

Unaware of what would really happen...

“Oh my God Jenny I am so sorry for what I did you! Please don't leave me! It won't ever happen again! I promise! You are the most sexiest goddess in this world! I swear it to you! I love you i love you I swear I swear I....ahhhh!!!” Marvin yelled as he stuck his cock between Jeff's lips, immdiately having an orgasm, embracing and hugging him between his nose and upper lip, fucking Jeff right in between his lips. 

End Notes:

Some of the best moments, that I've ever experienced with my lover is when I'm watching him sleep, or drinking coffee with him in the morning, watching the steam rise upon the half way frozen winter window, but now there is a distance between us, but distance does not care and is simpley unaware then only the pounding of our hearts is what remains...(C.Gassert poetry slammer berlin)

The pity of the aftermath. by lazyb

Marvin realized, after having his orgasm all at once, that it did not feel or smell anything like his girlfriend, then this upper lip there was full of hair, he could also smell the smell of a cigar.

He then opened his eyes all the way only to see a nose with a gray mustache under it.

The mouth that he just came in opened up and an Marvin could see the imperfect teeth and smell the breathe, as he started to hear the laughter coming out of it.

Marvin was shocked and fell on his ass and looked upon the huge face of an old man with a gray mustache.

“Oh my God! The fucking land lord Jeff! NO NO NO NO NO!!!” Marvin yelled at the top of his lungs with his mouth wide open.

Marvin did not know what to think anymore. Marvin, who found him caught up in an unknown situation, jumped right into the bed and pulled the covers up over his head.

Jeff giggled while wiping his lips off with his handkerchief, watching how Marvin was running about in panic.

Jeff then took his glasses out of his jacket pocket and put them on.

He saw how Marvin then jumped into the bed and pulled the covers over his face to hide.

“Marvin young man is that really you? What happened this time? Hear let me take you look at you. Now just calm down a bit won't you...Don't be afraid. I surely am not angry with you at all young man! ” Jeff said with an amusing almost fatherly way.

Jeff was trying to understand what was going on in that moment.

The dollhouse, his tiny friend Marvin, the act of sex with him, how it felt being hugged by a much smaller person.

Jeff was slightly aroused, and could feel how his dick was starting to rise.

It was strange, it was new, and it was with another man.

Jeff wasn't too sure about what was going to happen, or if he had controll over himself.

Jeff gently grabbed the bed and carefully took it out, noticing the velcro straps on both sides of it, somehow knowing what they were for, and placed it lightly on the desk, where Marvin normally studies, noticing that the labtop was missing.

Marvin was scared and confused, thinking about how his ex-girlfriend might have felt, as he shrunk her.

“Now now Marvin, I know it's you, and you know me. Get out of the bed and let us talk about what just happened! Stop being so silly. Don't be so damned afraid! It's only me Jeff! I know that I'm not your girlfriend Jenny. Look...I won't tell anybody anything, I promise! Now now young man.
You did seem to have gotten yourself into a bit a small predicament this time now didn't you!” Jeff said giggling, poking him lightly with his finger, with the one hand.

The other hand was already stroking his already unpacked cock, underneath the desk.

Enjoying every second of what was going on.

Wondering when he had ever felt so much amusment in his life.

End Notes:

" Don't tell me that there is nothing wrong, it's right in front of you.  If you just open your eyes, you'll find that there is, nothing you can change you don't have to rearange, and running and hiding won't help you find your way sooner or later will have to be the day!"  Guttermouth, Calfornian punk band.

A penny for your thoughts. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jeff's fight against temptation.


Marvin slid the covers down from his face, and looked up at Jeff.

He could see how Jeff was smiling and giggling.

Jeff's thick gray mustache, his lips, his glasses, the lines next to his deep brown eyes, and how much bigger his cheeks were.

He saw how Jeff reached down, and picked-up a beer can from the floor, opened it up and drank from it.

The sound from the opening of the can, and the smell as Jeff's face came closer to him again as Jeff started to talk.

“Okay now Marvin, that's a good start. Now, why don't you just sit up and tell me what is going on here? I am all ears.” Jeff said after taking another drink of beer, placing the beer can next to the bed, holding it in his hand.

Jeff was hoping secretively that the alcohol would calm him down and help to take control over his emotions.

Marvin, who was still a bit drunk himself, finally sat up with the covers over his legs.

Marvin looked upon the beer can that Jeff just placed next to the bed.

He could feel the coldness from the beer can, and see the huge drops of water on it, but most of all he see Jeff's big fingers wrapped around it, noticing that fingers have hair on them, noticing the dirt under his fingernails, and the intensive smell of beer.

Marvin was astonished how the world around him had totally changed.

Even though Marvin never considered himself gay, he still felt some strange kind of amusement from Jeff's dominate portrait of authority, which was literally looming over him. Staring down at him.

Marvin started to get horny...

“Look Jeff, this is all a rather huge misunderstanding that I had with my girlfriend. I need you to please put me and this bed right back into the doll-house again so that I can make myself back to my normal size.” Marvin yelled, while looking up into Jeff's huge face, trying to hide the fact that now he himself had a hard-on, by placing his hands on top of the covers where his private parts were.

Jeff tried to listen to Marvin yelling up at him, but he was too fascinated.

He had never imagined such a thing, such a feeling.

This was totally new how this little man was talking to him.

Jeff was comparing his cold beer can in his hand next to the bed, with Marvin.

He could make-out how Marvin really was just about the same length.

Jeff found it all terribly astonishing, and erotic somehow in a strange fashion.

Jeff was in some kind of a trance.

Jeff was unaware of what was really going on, and did not even notice that his other hand was stroking his rock hard cock, the whole time.

Whatever Marvin was telling him was not to important anymore.

Jeff was just enjoying seeing this little man, who was looking up at him, talking to him.

Jeff thought about strapping him on the bed with the velcro straps that were attached to it and taking him with him downstairs.

Jeff imagined picking him up from the bed and kissing him all over his body, putting Marvin in his mouth feeling how a human body would feel wiggling around with his tongue.

He imagined feeling Marvin playing around in his hairs on his chest as he lay in bed, with his eyes closed.

He thought about putting Marvin in his underwear and going to the groceries store, allowing him to keep his dick hard the whole day.

He thought about taking Marvin with him in the movies with him.

Then he would only have to pay for one ticket, with Marvin looking out at the movie from the pocket of his shirt, feeding Marvin popcorn, and complaining about it later, because the shirt pocket got smeared with butter.

He thought about licking the popcorn-butter from Marvin's naked body!!!

Jeff felt some strange feeling of power over Marvin. He did not want Marvin to know what he was thinking.

“HEY!!! JEFF!!! Are you even listening to me??” Marvin yelled.

Jeff awoke out of his trance, looking down at Marvin, taking his hand off of the beer can rubbing his mustache with his fingers, along his neck. Thinking...

Was Jeff falling in love with Marvin?

Jeff knew in that moment that know body was going to come into his house, and interrupt anything.

Jeff was fighting against himself, as he took another long drink of beer, looking down at Marvin again, accidentally let out a huge long loud beer-belch.

Catch the moment. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jeff starts to lose control.

Marvin could smell the beer blast coming out of Jeff's mouth.

Marvin jumped out of the bed to remove himself from the area of stench that almost made him want to through-up.

And ran across the desk, trying to catch a breathe of fresh air.

In that moment Jeff got excited.

Jeff took his hand off of the beer can and gentley snatched-up Marvin.

Jeff held Marvin in his hand holding his arms down, and started to laugh, noticing how much stronger he was, knowing that he could even crush Marvin in his own hand if he wanted to.

Jeff used his pointer finger and his thumb to hold Marvin's arms on his sides, making it impossible for Marvin break free.

All of this was too easy, too exact, too much fun!

Jeff was even more facinated now than before, holding Marvin in his hand, seeing Marvins little legs wiggling around, hearing him scream.

“Hey Jeff what the fuck? I just wanted to get away from your stinking beer breathe! I wasn't running away from you! Lets talk about this first!!! Please!! Let me go, let me go! What are you planning on doing?” Marvin said wiggling around in Jeff's hand, being able to tell what Jeff was thinking, seeing him licking his lips, and smiling with his eyes wide open.

Knowing that it was a stupid question.

Jeff then stood up pushing the chair back with the back of his legs allowing his pants to fall down.

“Just relax little fellow, just relax. I ain't planning on doing too much.!” Jeff muttered wiping the saliva from his mouth using it to massage the head of his cock, looking down at Marvin in his hand.

Jeff then took his shoes, pants and underwear off.

Jeff was giggling as he went over to the bed with Marvin, who was wiggling around in his hand the whole time, feeling how Marvin's hard dick was rubbing against the bottom of the back of his thumb.

Jeff was never this aroused as he was now.

Marvin could also make out how Jeff took off his pants.

Even though he was scared, and could see how this older man constantly stroked on his huge cock, he too became aroused from the situation.

Marvin felt the strong fingers holding him in place wrapped around him, not allowing him to free himself.

The smells of a man. The strength of a man.
The sounds of the voice of a man.

All of this was foreign to Marvin until now.

Marvin was opened up to a whole new world of pleasure, of adventure, and emotion.

He could see how Jeff's tongue was licking around on his lips underneath his gray mustache.

He could see how Jeff's hand rubbed the saliva away from his mustache, and watch how it disapeared, being brought down to his huge giant cock, where he used it to stroke it.

He was longing to feel this tongue rubbing itself along the whole of his body, imagining it rubbing along his face, feeling the warm trail of spit it would leave behind!

He even felt pleasure from hearing Jeff's deep older voice.

Jeff sat on the bed with his back on the wall, with Marvin in his right hand and his cock in the other, looking at the tiny sex toy moving around in his hand, trying to break free of his strong grip, without any chance of getting away!

Jeff the pleasure baron, let the pleasure begin! by lazyb
Jeff pulled himself together before he spoke this time and said:

“Now Marvin, I need you to be nice to me. Let me make you a deal, with you. You be a good boy and I'll be a good giant. We are going to play a little bit with each other. That's all. I can see how you your little penis is also standing at attention constantly rubbing against the back of my thumb. Don't you want to go and do this with me???? Please Marvin! Come on now. I promise to be careful with you! How long do we know each other now? I can tell that you want this just a much as I do. No don't you?”
Jeff said to Marvin in a nice kind of almost begging manner, bringing Marvin up to his face delivering a kiss on his chest.

Covering it up with saliva.

Marvin felt the warm kiss from Jeff on his tits, with the mustache in his face.

He then took his hands that were now at once free and tried to wipe off the saliva, only making his arms wet with it.

He felt a new emotion, he was aroused, curious, and felt strangely safe.

“Okay Jeff! But you have to promise to put me back into the doll-house after we are done!
Other than that you are making me horny too! And if I am allowed...” Marvin was saying getting broken off right in the middle of a sentence.

And before Marvin was even done speaking, Jeff started to lick Marvin's tiny feet without losing anymore words, just moaning of pleasure. Feeling how the tiny feet felt between his lips, on his tongue.

He could hear that Marvin started to giggle, noticing how it tickled him. Jeff thought that to be nice little addition to this act.

He licked his feet and legs over and over again.

He started with long tongue strokes, going from his feet up to his face and back down again, and moved onto short licks, until his found himself sucking Marvin's whole under body, feet first ,in his mouth.

Jeff then used this moment, holding Marvin in his mouth, carefully taking his t-shirt off and throw it on the floor next to the bed.

Making sure not to use his teeth, slightly pressing Marvin with his tongue up on the upper part of his jaw.

Marvin found himself in Jeff's mouth right up to his tits, with only his arms and face and chest hanging out.

The only thing he could hear was the sound of pleasure coming out of Jeff's throat.

Jeff's was moaning, and this was a sound which he could feel going through his whole tiny body.

He could feel, and see how Jeff was taking off his t-shirt and knew the whole time that Jeff only had to bite down on him one time and he could call it curtains.

This too was exciting, being so close to death, but at the same time being so incredibly aroused.

Everything was so warm and wet and Jeff's Mustache tickled him.

Marvin came again in Jeff's mouth, and was laughing the whole time.
End Notes:

There was an old lady from wheeling,

Who had one hell of a feeling,

she laid on her back and opened her crack, and 

pissed all over the cieling.  (Old Lymrick from Oncle Mcgill)

The rest and a happy end. by lazyb

Jeff carefully sat with his back on the wall again, and slowly pulled Marvin out of his mouth and smiled at him. “Oh! You seemed to have liked that didn't you? I guess, that I should start getting used to how your cum tastes. That is the second time you came in my mouth you little pig!” Jeff said smiling, feeling satisfied that such a young person was able to have an orgasm with him, even thought his was so old. Jeff started finding himself attractive again!

“I never knew you were ticklish. There is a lot that I probably do not know about you. Maybe you even find me attractive. Do you find me attractive? No time for that now my boy, because now...Now it is about time for you to make me happy...”
Jeff spread his legs apart and placed Marvin on the bed right in front of his huge erect cock.

Marvin watched as Jeff pushed his cock downwards to him and commanded him in a stern tone.

“Come on now Marvin time to make out with your new girlfriend! Time for you to tickle me! Time for you to make it spit! Now don't keep me waiting too long, or I just might find some wonderful ways to punish you!!!” Jeff said in a dominate fashion.

But Marvin did not have to be told twice he was already on his way towards Jeff's best piece.
Licking on it, while rubbing the pre-cum all over the head of it, all over himself.
Marvin even noticed that Jeff's balls were shaved too. He started to massage them, holding them up with both his arms as best he could, and letting them fall again. Looking up at Jeff, who was lost in extasia. lost in fascination, looking down at him. Watching how Jeff was massaging and pinching his own nipples at the same time. Marvin could see, the fat hairy tummy Jeff had, the titts, the finger, the hands, and was attracted to it all. There was no question about it!


“Wow, you really are a great dick teaser!!! You kind of liked that now didn't you? OOHHHHHHH
Marvin I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I am going to cum all over you!” Jeff said snatching Marvin up and holding him down on his hairy stomach, with his left hand directly underneath his navel, right in the line of fire. He then spit in his right hand and began to slowly stroke his cock, feeling every part of of it, feeling how Marvin was wiggling around in his left hand. Not wanting to cum too fast. Not wanting this to end. Feeling the feeling of being the boss, enjoying every second of it, knowing that he could kill Marvin if he wanted to. He could even eat Marvin and know body would ever suspect anything. Knowing that he could literally do anything he wanted to with him. Jeff never felt so much sexual energy, so much power in his whole life!

“That's right you little whore. Just watch, just watch how daddies huge dick is about to spit.
About to spit all over you, cover you up from head to toe with my sperm. Come now, I want you to open your tiny mouth for me, taste me, tell you you like it, even if you have to lie to me!
That's right open up open up open it up! I'm about to show you who the hell the boss is here! I am the boss the boss the fucking boss the AAAAHHHHH!!!!” Jeff yelled as he let out a long scream which changed into a moan, describing this feeling of pleasure.

Marvin felt how he got snatched up again and was brought up under Jeff's hairy navel, being held there in place. Jeff's skin was warm wet and hairy. He felt for the first time in his life literally gallons of sweat, and it felt good! Marvin was trying to break free from Jeff's grip, because he wanted to jerk himself off as-well, but Jeff's hand was just too strong and every time he managed to get an arm free Jeff simply raised his hand up again and gently placed Marvin back in his place.
Marvin enjoyed the fight, the inability to free himself, being told who was the boss, everything was too nice!!

Marvin could see how Jeff slowly stroked his hug cock. Marvin could see how huge Jeff's masculinity was, feel the dominance, Marvin could hear Jeff talking dirty to him, his deep voice, his older voice, and hear how Jeff repetitively lifted his hand up to his mouth to spit into it, and how it found way back to his cock.
Marvin found all of this sexually arousing without an end. And then, Jeff started to stroke his best piece faster and faster, he noticed how Jeff started breathing faster and faster, until it blasted all over him, all over his stomach and the hand that held him in place. Marvin could feel how warm the sperm was, the taste of salt, the smell of Jeff's saliva, and he could feel Jeff's voice, as Jeff let out a rather loud long moan, this moan of pleasure which flowed throughout the whole of his tiny body as Jeff had his orgasm, and this new experience that came from Jeff's domination over him.
Marvin was astonished and
surprised that an older man could produce so much sperm!
It was the warmth, the wetness, the pleasure, that enabled Marvin to have an orgasm too right in that moment!

“Jeff, Jeff Jeff please kiss me I am coming too!! Please!!!” Marvin begged and yelled in pleasure as he too came without touching himself.

Both men layed on the bed for a few minutes just studying/staring up at the ceiling. Jeff then lifted Marvin up to his face and licked his sperm off of him, and gave him a big long kiss.

“You know what Marvin I could get used to this. I haven't had this kind of an erotic endeavor in a long time!” Jeff said while gazing upon the tiny naked student dangling from his hand smiling back at him. He then brought Marvin back over to the desk.

Marvin layed back down on the bed, and pulled the cover up over his body and passed out.

Jeff drank the rest of the beer out of the can and observed Marvin, as he passed out on the bed.

Marvin was exhausted, and fell into a deep deep sleep.
Jeff drank a few more beers and stared at Marvin for a long while, watching him sleep.
Marvin even started to snore out loud.
Jeff was from sexual satisfaction extremely high, and found it charming.
He then got up and placed the bed back in the doll-house, shut the latch up on the top floor of the doll-house, put his clothes back on, and gathered up all of the empty beer cans.

“This is probably the hardest decision that I've ever made my whole life! Thanks for your companionship! I dearly dearly hope that this won't change the way things were before!” Jeff said as he left, because he knew that he could have taken the young man with him and kept him for himself he wanted to. Jeff knew how unfair that would be. Jeff knew that Marvin had a very promising future to look forward to, and knew that if he really were to force him to be his sex slave that it would only make both of them sad.

Jeff cried himself to sleep that night.

Marvin woke-up on the next day, took a shower and made himself back to normal, and decided never to make his invention public, nor make any use of it for his doctor title. Marvin continued to stay in his apparment, and went on to school like nothing ever happened, and is still friends with Jeff.
Marvin's girlfriend never showed up again, but who cares.

In the running of time.
Marvin did manage to finish his studies and also became a professor on the university. He and his landlord Jeff are now living together...
They are also renting a private house out, for special interests groups.
There is always someone taking inhabitance there at any giving time. Sometimes even a small group, sometimes a couple, but mostly only on the weekend. Jeff always has something to do, and never alone anymore.
And this story never seems to stop, but what goes on behind closed doors is nobody's business anyways.
But thank you anyways for looking into the doll-house with me!!!

Sincerely yours.
Curtis from Berlin, Germany

End Notes:

Thank for all the reviews!  I am not a professional writer and have not even the intention of becoming one.  I just like the hobby, the pure pleasure one gets from sharing ideas, fantasies, and/or compaints.  I love you all here in this community, and hope that this here in giantessworld goes on forever!  thanks again on everyone!!!  
curtis  

Sandra the doll by lazyb
Author's Notes:

A spoiled brat university student gets taught a lesson, and gets put down to size.

(Jeff has a special surprise for Mr. Takagi)

Prof. Gassert, Marvin was too busy with his work, and the doll-house which he created was on lock down modus. This was the first time that he had ever abducted anyone. Usually only people of special interest visited his residence for a day or more. People who want to be shrunk, but only for short periods of time. Sometimes even couples, some come with there wife, their girlfriend or husband just for the pure pleasure of being shrunk. Using it as a private vacation, an alternative reality, and not what it is now being used for.

Sandra with her 20 years of age, used to be a student on the university. She was not the best student. The people who knew her would say that she was rather a party girl. Sandra came from a rich family somewhere in Delaware. She was more interested in boys and looking good on paper than anything else.
Until she decided to give Prof. Gassert, Marvin a hard time. Sandra was not measuring up, and Marvin wasn't wanting to go to bed with her, or except any money from her either. He was going to flunk her and let her fall, without cutting her spoiled little rich ass some slack.
Sandra had a came across a new ideal, and decided to threaten him with a sexual harassment complaint if he did.

Marvin simply shrunk her and took her home with him, and locked her up in his doll house.
A week went by, then a month, then a half a year, he had never committed homicide and could not bring it over his heart to hurt her. He then gave the situation over to his friend/husband Jeff a retired man, and lover of his with whom he lived with, and Jeff knew exactly what he wanted to do!

„Let me out of here! What the fuck is wrong with you? You just can't go and shrink someone and do whatever you want!!!! I bet the police are looking for me! Wait until my father finds out!
How long have I been here already? Who the hell do you think you are anyway?“ Sandra yelled out the window of the doll-house looking at Marvin's back, who was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room, correcting the dissertations from other students, completely ignoring her.

„You can't ignore me forever! Do you think you're God or something... fucking pervert!“ Sandra yelled.
„Okay sweetie!“ Jeff said slamming his fists on the desk, as he got up and went over to the doll-house trying to keep calm.
„Look.... You decided to threaten me with sexual harassment. I was just doing my job, and did not want to cut you any slack that's all! And besides all that...
I do not plan on letting a young degenerate like you spoil my career! The only thing you did during your time in collage was party your life aways.
But don't worry, I've got a new future planned for you! You are now a pet. A human animal.
Get used to it you little bitch! No more spending your daddies money, no more doing whatever you want. For spoiled brats like yourself there must be some kind of justice. Anyways your being treated here like a princess.“
Marvin replied with a slight smile on his lips, after kneeling down to talk to his small ex-student looking up out of the window at him, terrified.

Sandra sat there in the doll-house on the bed, and started to cry again. Actually she had everything but a telephone. She had a TV which worked, a fridge which was always full, the toilette, and shower worked too. And the older man that visited her sometimes, and gave her fresh clothes and food who's name was Jeff with the gray mustache was always friendly. Jeff had soft hands, and was always polite and careful with her, other than that, nobody never really did any real harm to her.
She just never imagined being put in such a place. She never would have been able to ever fathom the idea of being a pet.




Mr. Takagi, Mike is self made millionaire from New Jersey.
His father was Japanese and his mom was white. Mr. Takagi was born in 1942, in California a few weeks before President Roosevelt decided to incarcerate, and deport all Japanese Americans.
That is why his father and mother swiftly left California and moved to New Jersey with him. This trip to California meant more to Mr. Takagi, then he has always secretively wanted to see where his parents used to live.
Not to mention the fact that his wife has died a few years ago, and he just cannot get over the fact that she is gone. For Mr. Takagi this was not just a visit, not just a small vacation it was a holy pilgrimage, and it was also nice to meet up with his old friend Jeff again.

“Hello Jeff! Nice to see you again!!! It's been at least 2 years now since I last saw you, it was your coming-out and you marring that nice young hunk, that helped me say yes to your offer. I heard that he just became a Professor? Congratulations! Now I'm not gay or anything, but having something young and in bed certainly sounds good to me too!” Mr. Takagi said giving Jeff a hug at the airport.
“Wow I am really happy that you came Mike! I do not have too many friend like you. Now listen.
I already took the liberty and planed a few Opera visits and made us few reservations in a good restaurants, a two of them are even Japanese! And we also have an extra room for you already and made up in our house, and I've got a small surprise for waiting on you too! So what do you have to say to that?” Jeff said after he sat in the car about to stick the key in the ignition.
“That sound fine with with me old friend, but I am going to need some time alone during the day.
And I need you to understand that I am staying in a hotel. Nothing against you or your husband, but you know that I was born in California, and that my dad almost got incarcerated during the Roosevelt Ara, because he was Japanese...and I wanted to go around and find out more about where he used to live, and everything. I want to find out more about him. For Christ's sake I find myself asking myself at times why the America acted like Nazis back then?
And you also know that my wife has died a two years ago, and there is not too much that makes me happy these days....and even though I've become wealthy, I am still nothing other than a lonely old man....Oh Jeff! Thanks for inviting me!!!! But the opera is a sure thing. You know I cannot say no to that!” Mr. Takagi said wiping a tear from his eye.
“All right then old buddy. Let's get started! I 'll at least take you to your hotel.” Jeff said with a smile, as he started his car and drove off, taking Mike to his hotel.

Jeff did not quite understand why Mr. Takagi demanded on staying in a hotel, but he respected this decision.

Three days, a visit to the opera house and two restaurants had already gone by, until Mike finally ended up with a dinner invitation at Jeff's house. Marvin had to stay late at the university, and Jeff had already set the table, had wine the in the fridge and made some food.
Jeff had bought some Japanese dolls dressed in kimonos, and went upstairs to the doll-house and make gave them to Sandra.
“What? I should try them on? Why, do have a fucking fetish or something?” Sandra yelled confused, throwing one of the kimonos on the floor.
“No no Sandra, now not like that.” Jeff said opening up the front of the doll-house, reaching in immediately grabbing Sandra. Jeff watched and felt how Sandra wiggled in his hand, and he smiled. He looked at his watched and knew that he only had 3 hours before Mike would arrive. He then sat Sandra with the doll costumes on the desk. Now get naked little lady and try on your new dresses! I mean business! Or do I have to help you out with your decision making process?” Jeff said holding scissors in his right hand grabbing Sandra with his left, coming at her with the scissors.
“Okay, okay okay! Let go of me. I'll do it already!” Sandra said.



Jeff watched as Sandra got naked. Sandra felt dirty this time, looking up at this older man with his gray mustache looking down at her, with his glasses on, holding his chin in his hands licking his lips, seeing his imperfect teeth.
Sandra stepped back and fell down on her butt, exposing her breast and everything, unaware that her legs split apart exposing her private parts. “Oh now that was nice. I sure hope that you did not hurt yourself or anything, cootie-pie! Normally I would not be attracted to women, but you sure do fit well in my hands.” Jeff said giggling, while slowly undoing his pants underneath the table massaging his already hardened dick. Jeff then grabbed Sandra with his other hand and brought her up to his face, where he could slightly feel her breasts on his lips. Jeff could feel how her tiny nipples hardened-up.
“You know what Sandra. We got company this afternoon from a good old friend of mine, and I want to introduce you to him. I need you be nice to him, or I could become really mean to you, and will have to punish you later on if you don't. Now we know each other, and I know that you're a little lady. Do you want to stay that way for me Sandra? Will you be my little lady this afternoon?” Jeff whispered erotically to her giving a soft warm kiss on her breast, feeling her beat her fists on his nose and kicking him on his chin, while having an orgasm underneath the table jerking himself off at the same time. Jeff held her there a couple of seconds longer on his lips, moaning of pleasure.

“Alright, alright I'll try on the fucking clothes and be nice to the next fucking old pervert that comes. Just put me back on the table and let me start!!!!” Sandra said frustrated, but somehow aroused, and shocked, feeling Jeff's mustache, and hot breathe, Jeff's soft deep voice.
Jeff was never, until now so malicious to her. He normally asked before he touched her, and was polite, but now he was completely different.

Jeff could not believe what he had just done. He did not want to go this far with her, but he did.
But on the other side, it was nice to feel her nipples hardening up on his lips.
Jeff had the impression, that she somehow enjoyed it.
Jeff then took out his handkerchief and wiped his hand off, his dick off, and watched his pet doll try on her new kimonos. Enjoying every minute of it, think about how much he was going to miss her already.


End Notes:

I am not too sure about this one.  I need feed back....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4611